PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

SandyAgr
02-28-19, 04:59
Many thanks Panvel1 for sharing Pallavi's number, was able to call her up once after a long time however she kept asking for reference which I didn't have and denied. Would request if anyone van give reference over PM. Also any better contact for Pune please apart from her who has a place.

Thanks.Hi bro,

I am new on ISG. Lots of FRS reading about Pallavi.

What is your experience. Can you share her digits.

Thanks,

SA.

SandyAgr
02-28-19, 05:08
Thanks Saqua63 for sharing the contact. Met this housewife from Katraj couple of week's back.

Connecting with her. Called directly in the evening around 7 pm. She picked up the call and asked about rates. She was very polite and started with 5 k, agreed for 4 k for single shot. Asked her for a pic and she shared it over whatsapp. Also shared the pic of another girl who she can arrange. However I din't like the other girl and went for Simran. Agreed for next day 3 pm..Hi Adam,

I am new be in ISG. Can you share her number.

Thanks.

Sdgsdg2013
02-28-19, 05:24
Hi friends,

Can you please PM me any good NE contact in Pune?

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

SandyAgr
02-28-19, 10:29
Has anyone tried Ritu from Pune? Claims to be an indie. Suspicious profile though. Please give feedback if anyone has tasted her. Number ending 653.

SandyAgr
02-28-19, 10:42
Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel..Hi bro,

Can you share 1st 3rd birds contact number.

Thanks.

Kshah
02-28-19, 13:09
This is my FR for an indie I met on loc, it's a few days old. Chatted on loc messaging until she was ready to give the number, spoke to her, seemed like a genuine HW. Arranged to meet at her place in Kharadi, safe and secure, no nosy neighbours. Knocked on the door and was greeted with a smile. She looked okay-ish, but I did find her attractive (MILF-why look, which I like). Had a bit of chit-chat for a few minutes and then we got a little closer. Deed began with lots of DFK (she wasn't shy) and a sloppy but good BBBJ. I undressed her t-shirt, boobs were medium, but ample, firm, sucked on them while she was blowing me. Removed her pants, clean shaven and cute, no smell, went for DATY which was amazing, also tried 69 position, her ass was good looking, no rimming or anal was permitted (asked her once again and she said no). She was definitely moaning as she liked it. After 20 minutes of foreplay, began in mish, tried doggy, WOT and spooning, finished in mish. Cleaned up, paid and left with a kiss.

This is a rare find on loc, and she is quite genuine, willing to please you. Will definitely visit her again.

P.S- She only operates on weekdays and will only meet in the morning to afternoon.

Verdict:

Face- 7/10 (MILF face, I like).

Body- 6/10 (typical HW, which I also like).

Boobs- 7/10 (medium, ample and lovely to suckle).

DFK- 9/10 (best I ever had).

Pussy- 8/10 (tight enough, DATY was awesome).

Ass- 8/10 (nice and round, no anal though).

Damage- 5 k for 1 pop (I know it's high, but she only replies to a select few people and not always, just my lucky day).

WIR. Hell yes!

Wayne07
02-28-19, 23:15
Its J spa on ITI road, name of flower or girl.Thank you for the update.

Varun88
03-01-19, 03:41
Has anyone tried sonia from Pune? She is near kem hospital, she is an indie. Claims to be an indie. Please give feedback if anyone has tasted her. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SwatKat132
03-01-19, 03:52
Has anyone tried Ritu from Pune? Claims to be an indie. Suspicious profile though. Please give feedback if anyone has tasted her. Number ending 653.If you look in history of this forum. The world had tried her with satisfaction except me.

RohanDe
03-01-19, 04:02
Hello friends,

In Aurangabad for two days please pass on any information regarding spas / MPs / sps in Aurangabad.

Regards.

Temp3333
03-01-19, 04:07
Good find indeed mate. How did you refine, most results have numbers posted which is highly doubtful and makes me skeptical. Any leads on how to search up there, keywords etc. Or if you can send me details over pm.

This is my FR for an indie I met on loc, it's a few days old. Chatted on loc messaging until she was ready to give the number, spoke to her, seemed like a genuine HW. Arranged to meet at her place in Kharadi, safe and secure, no nosy neighbours. Knocked on the door and was greeted with a smile. She looked okay-ish, but I did find her attractive (MILF-why look, which I like). Had a bit of chit-chat for a few minutes and then we got a little closer. Deed began with lots of DFK (she wasn't shy) and a sloppy but good BBBJ. I undressed her t-shirt, boobs were medium, but ample, firm, sucked on them while she was blowing me. Removed her pants, clean shaven and cute, no smell, went for DATY which was amazing, also tried 69 position, her ass was good looking, no rimming or anal was permitted (asked her once again and she said no). She was definitely moaning as she liked it. After 20 minutes of foreplay, began in mish, tried doggy, WOT and spooning, finished in mish. Cleaned up, paid and left with a kiss.

Ace of Hearts
03-01-19, 04:28
2-3 years back I had wonderful time with Pune girl Romi who was actually from Kathmandu. Is anyone in touch with her as I have not seen her in SP circle and her number off for a while? She was hell of an experience and such gem rarely come to Bengaluru.

TIA,

ACe.

Raj2121
03-01-19, 06:14
Hello bro,

Where did you find her? On Locanto or SA?

Has anyone tried Ritu from Pune? Claims to be an indie. Suspicious profile though. Please give feedback if anyone has tasted her. Number ending 653.

LoveBirds69
03-01-19, 08:39
Hello friends,

In Aurangabad for two days please pass on any information regarding spas / MPs / sps in Aurangabad.

Regards.Bro, please check inbox.

Kshah
03-01-19, 12:47
Good find indeed mate. How did you refine, most results have numbers posted which is highly doubtful and makes me skeptical. Any leads on how to search up there, keywords etc. Or if you can send me details over pm.Look for ads with no numbers and no multiple ads. True indies generally don't share their numbers. In this case, I just messaged a lot of random users and hoped someone would reply.

I would admit that it took me at least a month to meet her as I was really afraid about this being fake or dangerous, but still decided to jump in. Was worth it.

My PM is not yet active, so can't share.

HiThereAloha
03-01-19, 13:11
Has anyone tried Shantel number ending 038, Sasha number ending 202, Anita number ending 394, name unknown and number ending 586. Please refer to the pic attached. Feedback would be really appreciated.Do share white bikini girls number bro. She looks like someone I would like to open my Black Book with!

Bhamsookh1
03-01-19, 19:12
1. Original J's. Iti. Kdwa. Kp. Closed. No answer. But will open. Will update once they do.

2. Same. To open soon. Haven't tried since posting.

3. MP s are high on LE!

As you don't seem to have PM so have to message here.

Few doubts:

1) J and why are closed. Which J is this apparently there are many J now in the market one resembling girls name or flower name in the same area. And closed in the sense, done forever or howz it?

2) K near Italy, the same question closed in the sense, done forever or howz it?

If anyone has any more inputs on this then please do share. PM is also active.

Bhamsookh1
03-01-19, 19:14
Do share white bikini girls number bro. She looks like someone I would like to open my Black Book with!I have Sasha number. But came to know pics are fake. Will try this weekend and post a report.

Shaboink
03-02-19, 02:35
Has anyone come across a profile of Simi or Simona? She use to work at a spa but left a few days back and now unable to locate her.

Has anyone encountered this name earlier? Can't share pics as I don't know if she is a regular and available to share.

I have had a few good sessions with her so looking out.

Kshah
03-02-19, 11:53
Met this couple a few weeks back at their place in wanwadi. Although it's more in mohhomad wadi area.

Had asked for a 1-1 and in the absence of the husband, reached the place easy to find not very difficult. Plenty noticeable landmarks and get you to the place easily, the building is also next to the road so no preying eyes of neighbors and so on.

It was an OK experience, she must be 30 or so, has a flabby tummy, god sizable tits and a clean pussy.

Went for DATY no smell clean and inviting but dropped the idea after a few licks.

First said for CBJ and then was in rush hour mode of fucking. It's a small house, comfortable though. She moans and groans a lot, and pretty loud, had to cover her mouth to stop the groaning. Open to positions and a total sub in bed.

3 k for a single round. Nothing rushed.

Smooth and easy.Wow, this is amazing. I am always interested in meeting indies. Is she still active? Any pointers on how I can get in touch with her? As I still don't have subscription?

SharpShooter27
03-02-19, 13:40
Hey brothers!

Will be coming to Pune from 14th to 17th March 2018 , will be staying with a friend in viman nagar, so please help with indie contacts or nice spas in that area if any or any good pickup places for girls too (clubs or bars) , please help a fellow brother.

I am quite active on the Delhi forum so anyone coming to Delhi can easily pm me.

Thank in advance.

Michi T
03-02-19, 14:25
It is all matter of view. Fact is that wealthy Indian people of have the good taste. They like the Switzerland for the dream wedding!

Two examples (use the Google Trnaslate if you are not able to understand the local language!

- In 2017: https://www.suedostschweiz.ch/aus-dem-leben/2017-07-04/eine-hochzeit-im-bollywood-style.

- In 2019 (Akash Ambani und Shloka Mehta): https://www.suedostschweiz.ch/ereignisse/2019-02-24/so-wird-in-st-moritz-an-diesem-wochenende-gefeiert.

Atool
03-02-19, 14:47
This is my FR for an indie I met on loc, it's a few days old. Chatted on loc messaging until she was ready to give the number, spoke to her, seemed like a genuine HW. Arranged to meet at her place in Kharadi, safe and secure, no nosy neighbours. Knocked on the door and was greeted with a smile. She looked okay-ish, but I did find her attractive (MILF-why look, which I like). Had a bit of chit-chat for a few minutes and then we got a little closer. Deed began with lots of DFK (she wasn't shy) and a sloppy but good BBBJ. I undressed her t-shirt, boobs were medium, but ample, firm, sucked on them while she was blowing me. Removed her pants, clean shaven and cute, no smell, went for DATY which was amazing, also tried 69 position, her ass was good looking, no rimming or anal was permitted (asked her once again and she said no). She was definitely moaning as she liked it. After 20 minutes of foreplay, began in mish, tried doggy, WOT and spooning, finished in mish. Cleaned up, paid and left with a kiss.Can you share here contact or some idea on loc will help to explore.

ButockMann
03-02-19, 16:40
Gud one, I'm sure many will be benefited by this. Most importantly they would not have monetary loses.
thai with this rate . so they are like we better get 1 guy who pay 4k, takes on dinner, give Gucci perfume than three guys with 2k and no gifts and dinner.....It is not what these babes want or demand decides but also what we mongers are ready to pay and for what alleged benefits!!Indians are not ready to pay those sums to Indian MILFs but are ready to shell out even more to white skinned invariably MILFs, may be CIS babes or Thai babes who are those two types of relatively white skinned babes available to mongers here! Of course Indian babes present relatively backward attitudes due to their shelled existence but that is not the only reason why Indian monger is gung-ho for these white skinned babes. Its plain working of colour consciousness as sexual preference, no doubt it works out unfairly towards Indian babes but supply demand market forces elevate rates and provides respite!

Mahbabe
03-03-19, 03:38
Hi guys,

I am new to Pune, stay at Hinjewadi. Can you please provide some good contacts to enjoy with.

Thanks.

Bro.

JustTimePass
03-03-19, 04:53
Spas are the new in thing especially in dry Pune. So here is me writing something which will save many off you all a good time and money. Until last weekend I have been visiting many a spa all over Pune, after experiences of extreme disappointments at all levels with SP's even after multiple chances. Right so back on .

1. BL isss- they all are open. They have curtains. FN is best of all and Kh the worse. You will at least get B2B in all except kh one. No Thais only NEs.

2. Viva w spa. Kh is closed. Hwdi is best of all these currently. Wwdi is the one you must avoid fully. Only 1 NE and 1 Thai. They have been told to give messages only. Very expensive. Rude receptionist. Bad breath are too severe in this branch. I in fact score thrice here before but knka, una and aath all 3 have left. All 3 also available for outcall. Latter 2 in fai land. 1st works in a spa in kp.

Rest amantra and ones in mall except x mall are giving only massages. Very few have proper Thais..I had service very recently near Italy.

Not more than 2 weeks old. When did it close?

Manum
03-03-19, 05:22
Hey brothers!

Will be coming to Pune from 14th to 17th March 2018 , will be staying with a friend in viman nagar, so please help with indie contacts or nice spas in that area if any.Please check your inbox.

Manum
03-03-19, 05:27
This is my FR for an indie I met on loc, it's a few days old. Chatted on loc messaging until she was ready to give the number, spoke to her, seemed like a genuine HW. Arranged to meet at her place in Kharadi, safe and secure, no nosy neighbours. Knocked on the door and was greeted with a smile. She looked okay-ish, but I did find her attractive (MILF-why look, which I like). Had a bit of chit-chat for a few minutes and then we got a little closer. Deed began with lots of DFK (she wasn't shy) and a sloppy but good BBBJ. I undressed her t-shirt, boobs were medium, but ample, firm, sucked on them while she was blowing me. Removed her pants, clean shaven and cute, no smell, went for DATY which was amazing, also tried 69 position, her ass was good looking, no rimming or anal was permitted (asked her once again and she said no). She was definitely moaning as she liked it. After 20 minutes Good FR for first pos, please PM loc ID of the indi, also activate PM so that we can share contacts.

Dexter26
03-03-19, 23:11
Any pointers near Wakad?

Bhamsookh1
03-04-19, 04:31
This is my FR for an indie I met on loc, it's a few days old. Chatted on loc messaging until she was ready to give the number, spoke to her, seemed like a genuine HW. Arranged to meet at her place in Kharadi, safe and secure, no nosy neighbours. Knocked on the door and was greeted with a smile. She looked okay-ish, but I did find her attractive (MILF-why look, which I like). Had a bit of chit-chat for a few minutes and then we got a little closer. Deed began with lots of DFK (she wasn't shy) and a sloppy but good BBBJ. I undressed her t-shirt, boobs were medium, but ample, firm, sucked on them while she was blowing me. Removed her pants, clean shaven and cute, no smell, went for DATY which was amazing, also tried 69 position, her ass was good looking, no rimming or anal was permitted (asked her once again and she said no). She was definitely moaning as she liked it. After 20 minutes of foreplay, began in mish, tried doggy, WOT and spooning, finished in mish. Cleaned up, paid and left with a kiss.Is the no ending with 914?

Bhamsookh1
03-04-19, 04:32
I had service very recently near Italy.

Not more than 2 weeks old. When did it close?Are we talking about the same K spa? If yes did you get B2B or FS?

Mine was about a week prior to my report.

Shauryajha
03-05-19, 08:08
Someone could please help with some contact in Aurangabad.

Atool
03-05-19, 14:06
Dear all,

Need help for Navi Mumbai ind or trusted SP contact I am visiting on 7th.

Kshah
03-05-19, 16:40
So was feeling horny on the weekend, called up an SP operating in this area whose name is synonymous with a Bollywood star. Reached the place, and was guided by him to a lodge. Went up the floor and into the room. Was promised a good service. Showed two birds, one was really good looking, asked for her, SP gave me the other one! Suffice to say, not happy about this, but the girl who he chose was good, but mechanical. No DFK, only light kisses. Did allow to suckle on her melons. Went for DATY, but almost puked as a slightly foul stench was down there which put off the mood. Started deed in mish, ended in WOT. Lasted almost 40 minutes.

Verdict:

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 4/10.

Service- 5/10.

Damage- 3.5 k + 100 for room.

Will not recommend unless looking for a quick fuck, as this SP is trustworthy and safe. Will negotiate harder to lower the price.

Gongronald
03-05-19, 23:40
So was feeling horny on the weekend, called up an SP operating in this area whose name is synonymous with a Bollywood star. Reached the place, and was guided by him to a lodge. Went up the floor and into the room. Was promised a good service. Showed two birds, one was really good looking, asked for her, SP gave me the other one! Suffice to say, not happy about this, but the girl who he chose was good, but mechanical. No DFK, only light kisses. Did allow to suckle on her melons. Went for DATY, but almost puked as a slightly foul stench was down there which put off the mood. Started deed in mish, ended in WOT. Lasted almost 40 minutes.

Verdict:

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 4/10.

Service- 5/10.

Damage- 3.5 k + 100 for room.

Will not recommend unless looking for a quick fuck, as this SP is trustworthy and safe. Will negotiate harder to lower the price.Guys,

Need help. I am in Pune. Need some reliable contact details of SPs.

Gongronald
03-05-19, 23:43
Need help in Pune. Reached today and not able to find any reliable SP. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Kshah
03-05-19, 23:58
Is the no ending with 914?Nope, the loc ad has already expired. Can only give contact if she agrees and when I activate PM. Will be visiting her this weekend, will check if she is okay with her number being shared.

Rogertat
03-06-19, 02:42
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Rock9991
03-06-19, 12:33
Hi seniors,

Does any body have contact of girl who have other girl and provide threesome?

Please help me with contact. Will share contact I have.

Thanks,

Rock.

Therationalist
03-06-19, 13:21
Visited an Afro today in the 'goddess of wealth' nagar in P. Gurav. Black bird was alone in the flat when I went in after a lot of communication problem over the phone to find the exact address.

She escorted me to the room, place was impeccable and spotless. On locking the door, she came and hugged me, removed her top and gave me a really good DFK for around 4-5 minutes. There was a hint of bad breath which only became worse with time. Stripped herself and me off. Did a BBBJ without me asking. Put on a condom when I was hard, laid me down and kissed me with her on top. That's when it started. The horrendous breath put me off completely, johnny died a quick death. Good ass, 1/10 saggy boobs, great figure. Fake moaning and fake dirty talk. Wasn't able to do the deed after and bid her goodbye. Damages 2 k. Black bird was sad saying I didn't find her attractive enough. I am so put off by the whole Afro thing that I am afraid this will be first and last page in my black book. Four girls in a flat, other three arrived and were skimpily clad in the living room when I was about to leave.

TonyDSuza
03-06-19, 16:45
Spas are the new in thing especially in dry Pune. So here is me writing something which will save many off you all a good time and money. Until last weekend I have been visiting many a spa all over Pune, after experiences of extreme disappointments at all levels with SP's even after multiple chances. Right so back on .

1. BL isss- they all are open. They have curtains. FN is best of all and Kh the worse. You will at least get B2B in all except kh one. No Thais only NEs.

2. Viva w spa. Kh is closed. Hwdi is best of all these currently. Wwdi is the one you must avoid fully. Only 1 NE and 1 Thai. They have been told to give messages only. Very expensive. Rude receptionist. Bad breath are too severe in this branch. I in fact score thrice here before but knka, una and aath all 3 have left. All 3 also available for outcall. Latter 2 in fai land. 1st works in a spa in kp.

Rest amantra and ones in mall except x mall are giving only massages. Very few have proper Thais.

3. J / why spa. Closed..Can you please DM me some of the Spa still provide FS or B2B?

Rhind
03-06-19, 17:40
ST spa back in action, and girls have gone greedy with lack of income during closure.

DigiMan
03-07-19, 12:02
Hi all,

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel..Are they active now.

Bhamsookh1
03-07-19, 13:30
ST spa back in action, and girls have gone greedy with lack of income during closure.Thanks. Means are they doing anything like FS for less money or demanding more money. How are the new birds there?

Juan Garcia
03-07-19, 13:37
Visited J spa again, in Aundh for second experience with NE girl. She was little drunk and came to the room after 20 minutes. We had a smoke, and then started massage- within minutes she was playing with Johnny. We got undressed, then dressed again to have a quick smoke, then settled to the deed. Very slowly did it as she entangled her legs around my calves and thrust her pelvis deep into me. DFK every few seconds. After a while, I pulled out by mistake and she was really horny- took off my protection. I had to control myself and tell her no, and she inserted second condom. I started banging her fast and she asked me to come as time was short, so released my load into her. Only put off was slight odor down, so didn't do DATY.

Looks: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Damages: 2500.

WIR: not sure, twice already, but maybe.

Will give her details in return for good indies who can do incall (not the usual ones) - please don't msg me with spa contacts- will only give no and name if you give me the details first.

Also warning, contacted someone named Renu in Locanto- she asks for advance. I refused and she started calling me with abuse and threats. Never offer any advance to anyone! Cheers and happy mongering.

KenTheRockstar
03-07-19, 15:09
Play safe guys. If I'm not wrong she is Miss P. The only NE in J spa aundh near hospital.

I had multiple sessions with her in J spa and other spa she went and at her place also. She always ask to remove protection. I had banged her couple of times without protection.

There was S spa in baner. The owner of it happens to be my friend. Which she was not aware of. I got to know from him while she was working in his spa for few days that she tried to trap couple of guys by threatening for a are at $e case. Which was notified by 1 guy who is a resident of the huge society named by why. I got to know from my friend, the spa owner, that she visited his house as that idiot had told her his residence details. And it turned out to be a disaster. So in the rage of the awkward situation that happened the fellow lodged a complaint against the spa owner about malpractices in his spa. On that the owner had the argument with Miss P and removed her from the spa. In turn she lodged a are at $e case against the owner, my friend. He had to close the spa then. I also got the same information from Miss are from J spa baner. I'm not sure about his current situation though. But I stopped visiting her since then even after better service.

So play safe guys.

Visited J spa again, in Aundh for second experience with NE girl. She was little drunk and came to the room after 20 minutes. We had a smoke, and then started massage- within minutes she was playing with Johnny. We got undressed, then dressed again to have a quick smoke, then settled to the deed. Very slowly did it as she entangled her legs around my calves and thrust her pelvis deep into me. DFK every few seconds. After a while, I pulled out by mistake and she was really horny- took off my protection. I had to control myself and tell her no, and she inserted second condom. I started banging her fast and she asked me to come as time was short, so released my load into her. Only put off was slight odor down, so didn't do DATY..

Juan Garcia
03-07-19, 15:46
Anyone had this bird? How is this Loc SP?

RessrRcky
03-07-19, 19:08
Are they active now.1St and 2nd are active. I don't know about the 3rd one.

11St HW is living her owned flat alone. If you negotiate she will be ready for 5 k.

Happy mongering.

GodsonPlay
03-08-19, 04:09
Guys,

Don't try 1st one.

She is only money grabber.

3rd class service, no position allowed, no kissing, no BJ, only one position, no boo suckling.

You can get better experience in BP in 300.

Please don't go with her.

Total wastage of money.

Hi all,

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place..

Traveller88
03-08-19, 05:20
Hey guys,

Can anyone PM me a link to Pihu's pics?

NeoCupid1
03-08-19, 09:01
To all the V'hole barebackers, word of advice.

Please avoid barebacking for yours and other punter's health and safety.

I know it's an awesome feeling but in city like Pune where 1000's pounce on a nicely recommended chick bomb, it's gets highly risky, dangerous and indirectly invitation for LE.

No hard feelings but just words of care.

Enjoi the bangs.

Play safe guys. If I'm not wrong she is Miss P. The only NE in J spa aundh near hospital.

I had multiple sessions with her in J spa and other spa she went and at her place also. She always ask to remove protection. I had banged her couple of times without protection.

There was S spa in baner. The owner of it happens to be my friend. Which she was not aware of. I got to know from him while she was working in his spa for few days that she tried to trap couple of guys by threatening for a are at $e case. Which was notified by 1 guy who is a resident of the huge society named by why. I got to know from my friend, the spa owner, that she visited his house as that idiot had told her his residence details. And it turned out to be a disaster. So in the rage of the awkward situation that happened the fellow lodged a complaint against the spa owner about malpractices in his spa. On that the owner had the argument with Miss P and removed her from the spa. In turn she lodged a are at $e case against the owner, my friend. He had to close the spa then. I also got the same information from Miss are from J spa baner. I'm not sure about his current situation though. But I stopped visiting her since then even after better service.

So play safe guys.

Mayhem096
03-08-19, 18:20
Hello everyone,

Does anyone here is willing to share indies or even a SP number with me (trusted).

I'm looking for something fair, in shape and less than 32 for this weekend. ST.

LovelyAsh
03-08-19, 21:00
Hey Bro.

I am visiting Pune for couple of weeks from coming Wed. Request to please share the trusted SP and indie details. I will be in Banner Aundh area.

Stay Safe.

LA.

BigTimeMonger
03-09-19, 03:02
Hello fellow mongers,

Just want to make sure the I S A above the popular book store in aundh is still operational. Hope no LE is going on in there.

Also, google search gives 2 MP's, wonder which one should I be looking for? How much should be the expected damages? Any negotiation tactics?

I really need DFK a lot.

So, would someone tell me who would provide lots of DFK there?

Thanks.

Gowda
03-09-19, 03:15
Hi guys,

Visiting Pune next week and staying at DB Tree, any extras at the Spa there. Thanks.

SandyAgr
03-09-19, 07:03
Guys,

Don't try 1st one.

She is only money grabber.

3rd class service, no position allowed, no kissing, no BJ, only one position, no boo suckling.

You can get better experience in BP in 300.

Please don't go with her.

Total wastage of money.Hi bro,

I have suggesting to you don't go with 1st option. She very time watcher, typical m hw and no service class, only money loot bus that's it. Very worst exp.

Thanks,

Sa.

Play safe bro.

Mayhem096
03-09-19, 09:39
I guess the LE is in full swing these past few weeks. A bit too early to manage financial year ending books though!

Star property in VN, old lodge in west Pune, now in KP.

Tread carefully.

CaEncounter19
03-09-19, 12:22
After following the ISG forum for a long time intently, I finally mustered the courage today to go mongering. One of the work meetings got concluded early and I had an hour at my hand. I was in HWadi area and remembered reading about the be Spa on the forums in the X Mall. So, I parked my car and went inside. I ate a Subway sandwich before entering the be Spa. An NE male receptionist greeted me and asked me what I needed. I said, I need a foot massage to which he was not sure whether it was available on the menu. So, he went inside and confirmed with a few birds. They said, Yes, Foot massage was indeed available on the menu. So, when the NE male quoted a price of INR 1000, I paid by card and waited for my therapist to arrive.

The Red Flower (the name of the bird in English) arrived. She was about 30 years of age, with good skin, medium frame body, medium size boobs (just like I love them). She smiled and washed my feet and ushered me in. The dispo and the towel were on the bed. She asked me to change while she came back. I changed into the dispo and the towel. The foot massage began.

The Red Flower was chirpy and we started having a small chat. Lots of hints, feet touching her boobs, the word Happy being thrown in with respect to the weekend and so on. So, I asked whether there's something else on the menu. The Red Flower said, extras were indeed available. We settled for an HJ at 1000 INR, and touching her was completely allowed. I paid in cash.

Off came the dispo and the red flower gently lifted jonny up with her lubed fingers. It was a HJ, so obviously it was quick. But, one of the best experiences ever. I would definitely go back.

Gops71
03-09-19, 15:04
Visited RJS in mall in Wakad near Wakad-Bhosari BRTS road. Spa is in the second floor of the mall.

Two NE and two local masseuses were available. The NE girls don't provide extras, so went with local girl Puja. The other local girl, Arati, generally doesn't let anyone touch her boobs. FS is not available.

Puja is a strong girl, and her massage is of exceptional quality. After 30 minutes, I was quite excited, and she agreed for HJ and TL access, for 1 K. Her HJ is quite good. The difference today was that she asked if I needed a body scrub. I'the never tried it, so said yes. She quoted 1.1 k, but agreed at 1 k. She poured a scrubbing solution in the body, and did a massage-cum-scrub for about 10 minutes. I had a nice shower and left, feeling invigorated and refreshed.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Scrub: 9/10.

Damages: 1.2 k at counter, 1 k for extra, 1 k for scrub.

WIR: yes.

Vickygg
03-09-19, 21:15
I am in contact with 2 LOC food named sanixya9 x, prxxti. Chby both charging 6.5 k, Does anyone have any review to share?

Also does anyone visited v spa wwadi? Any suggestion which therapist is good?

CoolGuyJasson
03-10-19, 05:17
I would be obliged if anyone can share the details of Sonia. I would be in Pune for couple of days and would like to meet her.

Cheers.

Jasson.

Hunter999
03-10-19, 10:00
Hey friends,

I am coming to Pune for couples of days, I don't have any contacts in Pune, last time visited Pune, then went to a MP and had a good experience which I did shared in this forum and also passed on the contact details. I will reach by Monday so if any seniors could help me with some Highend India contacts if any one have it with them.

Request you all Seniors to share any trusted S. P if anyone is having a good contact of Independent Indies.

Rreddy33
03-10-19, 12:58
Hello Brethren,

Pune has been very kind to me. Will share all detailed reviews in some days. Any idea how is the service of the above mentioned ID from AFF? She is asking 12 k for 2 hours and 20 k for full night plus some star hotel accommodation. For 2 hours I'm not going above 8 k plus star accommodation. She is not budging below 10 k. Money is not the issue but I do not want to over pay and make the other guys suffer.

Any reviews on the above bird? Hows the service? The bird looks classy from her pics.

Kkarunkk
03-10-19, 13:23
Hello friends,

Any recent FRs on this spa oppo famous hospital on highway in Warje?

IAm1984
03-10-19, 19:33
Bro.

She is very fatty with huge tummy. Her BJ is marvelous. I had a FR of her in past.

I would be obliged if anyone can share the details of Sonia. I would be in Pune for couple of days and would like to meet her.

Cheers.

Jasson.

Wayne07
03-10-19, 22:10
Hi guys,

Visiting Pune next week and staying at DB Tree, any extras at the Spa there. Thanks.Don't think so anything will be there as at 4 star and above hotels, they have normally very professional staff. Still if you are lucky and able to make a good bonding with therapist then maybe a HJ that will be the max.

CoolGuyJasson
03-11-19, 04:31
Bro.

She is very fatty with huge tummy. Her BJ is marvelous. I had a FR of her in past.

Rj.Bro,

Is she the same lady Sonia or she is Avani? Your guidance is required? I am looking forward to explore them. Appreciate your help by providing the contacts.

Cheers.

Jasson.

Rreddy33
03-11-19, 07:58
Hello brothers,

As said in my previous thread, I will sharing my FR's in some time. I'm spending my final weeks in Pune. I'm looking for some contacts who provide "A" (A) service in Pune. Kindly provide me contacts of some. PM is active. Will definitely try them and give a FR.

Regards,

Raghu.

Grover86
03-11-19, 14:53
Visited an Afro today in the 'goddess of wealth' nagar in P. Gurav. Black bird was alone in the flat when I went in after a lot of communication problem over the phone to find the exact address.

She escorted me to the room, place was impeccable and spotless. On locking the door, she came and hugged me, removed her top and gave me a really good DFK for around 4-5 minutes. There was a hint of bad breath which only became worse with time. Stripped herself and me off. Did a BBBJ without me asking. Put on a condom when I was hard, laid me down and kissed me with her on top. That's when it started. The horrendous breath put me off completely, johnny died a quick death. Good ass, 1/10 saggy boobs, great figure. Fake moaning and fake dirty talk. Wasn't able to do the deed after and bid her goodbye. Damages 2 k. Black bird was sad saying I didn't find her attractive enough. I am so put off by the whole Afro thing that I am afraid this will be first and last page in my black book. Four girls in a flat, other three arrived and were skimpily clad in the living room when I was about to leave.Was it her?

KenTheRockstar
03-11-19, 15:13
You are right bro. It is very dangerous for obvious reasons. Honestly, I will not recommend it to anyone at any situation. Play safe. Enjoy.

To all the V'hole barebackers, word of advice.

Please avoid barebacking for yours and other punter's health and safety.

I know it's an awesome feeling but in city like Pune where 1000's pounce on a nicely recommended chick bomb, it's gets highly risky, dangerous and indirectly invitation for LE.

No hard feelings but just words of care.

Enjoi the bangs.

SandyAgr
03-11-19, 19:48

She escorted me to the room, place was impeccable and spotless. On locking the door, she came and hugged me, removed her top and gave me a really good DFK for around 4-5 minutes. There was a hint of bad breath which only became worse with time. Stripped herself and me off. Did a BBBJ without me asking. Put on a condom when I was hard, laid me down and kissed me with her on top. That's when it started. The horrendous breath put me off completely, johnny died a quick death. Good ass, 1/10 saggy boobs, great figure. Fake moaning and fake dirty talk. Wasn't able to do the deed after and bid her goodbye. Damages 2 k. Black bird was sad saying I didn't find her attractive enough. I am so put off by the whole Afro thing that I am afraid this will be first and last page in my black book. Four girls in a flat, other three arrived and were skimpily clad in the living room when I was about to leave.Hi bro,

Can you share her number.

Thanks,

Sandy.

Play safe.

SandyAgr
03-11-19, 19:58
Hi,

Cutting long story short and coming straight to point.

I came to Pune for some business work and this is my first FR in Pune forum. I used to be very much active in Dubai but since I left its a history now. I am from Ahmedabad and apart from the MP there is no availability of any nice independents working girls.

So after I finished the business meeting, I came to a mall with my friend and we had drinks in a pub, he had to catch the bus so he went and I was all alone and was looking for some action, as this seemed a big mall there were probabilities that there might be a spa here, and I was right, very soon I got the information from the reception that there is a spa named first four letter are Aman and last four letter is the Hindi meaning of star, its located on the lower ground floor of this mall..Hi bro,

Nice FRS Can you share the massage canter location and name please.

Thanks,

SA.

SandyAgr
03-11-19, 20:01
After following the ISG forum for a long time intently, I finally mustered the courage today to go mongering. One of the work meetings got concluded early and I had an hour at my hand. I was in HWadi area and remembered reading about the be Spa on the forums in the X Mall. So, I parked my car and went inside. I ate a Subway sandwich before entering the be Spa. An NE male receptionist greeted me and asked me what I needed. I said, I need a foot massage to which he was not sure whether it was available on the menu. So, he went inside and confirmed with a few birds. They said, Yes, Foot massage was indeed available on the menu. So, when the NE male quoted a price of INR 1000, I paid by card and waited for my therapist to arrive.

The Red Flower (the name of the bird in English) arrived. She was about 30 years of age, with good skin, medium frame body, medium size boobs (just like I love them). She smiled and washed my feet and ushered me in. The dispo and the towel were on the bed. She asked me to change while she came back. I changed into the dispo and the towel. The foot massage began..Hi bro,

Nice FRS can you share this spa pointers and name.

Thanks.

Sa.

Temp420
03-12-19, 19:32
Hi everyone,

I am new to ISG.

Can someone help me with new indie contacts.

To anyone who has best among the rest.

Kindly PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Fizzz
03-12-19, 21:42
Hello brethren,

I'm from be'lore. Visiting Pune this weekend. Would be great if you could share some nice inde contacts! Please do PM me!

I can give you leads in be'lore.

Fizzz.

SamK123
03-13-19, 07:00
If I am not wrong its west end mall but A spa has gone under change of staff, no one is there from lnd of smile, all NE and they have dare to ask 5 k for B2B, simply laugh and pass.

Save that money and take trip outside.

Hi bro,

Nice FRS Can you share the massage canter location and name please.

Thanks,

SA.

Manasyadav
03-13-19, 13:39
Can you please DM me some of the Spa still provide FS or B2B?Hello folks,

Could anyone help me out to find good B2B spa with FS in Pune.

Regards.

LoveBirds69
03-13-19, 13:48
Can anyone please PM me the digits of Nisha and also the reviews. I am in contact with her but not sure she is the same much talked about lady. Thanks in advance.

Bond Bond
03-13-19, 18:33
Bro, nice review buy please do not post names directly. Use codes as a standard practice while writing. Just my thoughts. No offence meant.

Visited RJS in mall in Wakad near Wakad-Bhosari BRTS road. Spa is in the second floor of the mall.

Two NE and two local masseuses were available. The NE girls don't provide extras, so went with local girl Puja. The other local girl, Arati, generally doesn't let anyone touch her boobs. FS is not available.

Puja is a strong girl, and her massage is of exceptional quality. After 30 minutes, I was quite excited, and she agreed for HJ and TL access, for 1 K. Her HJ is quite good. The difference today was that she asked if I needed a body scrub. I'the never tried it, so said yes. She quoted 1.1 k, but agreed at 1 k. She poured a scrubbing solution in the body, and did a massage-cum-scrub for about 10 minutes. I had a nice shower and left, feeling invigorated and refreshed.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Scrub: 9/10.

Damages: 1.2 k at counter, 1 k for extra, 1 k for scrub.

WIR: yes.

Temp420
03-13-19, 21:06
I am planning to visit J Spa, whether these places have any hidden cameras / spy cam. I am first time visiting MP. So have fear in mind.

And whether to share right contact details at the time registration.

Need some help on this topic and current situation of LE activity going on.

IAm1984
03-14-19, 08:12
Yeah. She is soniya.

Fat but BJ is good.

Thanks.

Bro,

Is she the same lady Sonia or she is Avani? Your guidance is required? I am looking forward to explore them. Appreciate your help by providing the contacts.

Cheers.

Jasson.

DavidP5
03-14-19, 14:50
I don't think they will do this, J spa is also a big Beauty Salon and they won't put their business on risk. I visited once and didn't notice any such things.

Also it is always better to have a separate number for mongering and use it everywhere. Avoid using your permanent number.

I am planning to visit J Spa, whether these places have any hidden cameras / spy cam. I am first time visiting MP. So have fear in mind.

And whether to share right contact details at the time registration.

Need some help on this topic and current situation of LE activity going on.

NaughtyFella
03-14-19, 18:15
People,

Just a note.

Those two L o the g e s. I mentioned in my previous field reports are now closed and deserted.

Lights out and no activity of any kind.

LE is really out in force.

What is a desperate monger suppose to do in such times?

BP is too shabby for my liking.

I want price wise. Something in between BP and High end Ritu and Kajal.

I wish to take time in enjoying the delights.

BTW. I am really keen in getting some HW contacts. Especially the ones wearing sarees.

Have you noticed some of the ladies now have really revealing inviting plunging backs on their blouses?

Need some action this weekend. With Indes or HW.

Please help.

Mcxxx
03-15-19, 05:13
Friends,

In Pune for a short visit. Any pointers to a good indeed / SP will be of great help. Can reciprocate in Bangalore and Hyderabad.

Manasyadav
03-15-19, 18:44
1St and 2nd are active. I don't know about the 3rd one.

11St HW is living her owned flat alone. If you negotiate she will be ready for 5 k.

Happy mongering.Hi bro,

Could you please provide digit for the same.

AKS84
03-15-19, 21:18
Was it her?She looks nice what's the review.

Temp420
03-16-19, 10:31
Hi,

Help needed from fellow members. As any one tried Madhuri indie number ending 788. Please provide details about experience and price and location of her. This will be really helpful for me.

Happy mongering.

CapeMumbai
03-16-19, 11:53
Bros,

Am staying at The Orchid in Balewadi tonight. Can someone help with any good contact in Pune? Also is The Orchid girl friendly. If not I can take a couple friendly hotel for the need.

Please oblige.

Cape.

Geek Buddy
03-17-19, 07:05
Hello folks,

I feel glad that there is such a forum where we can share birds info. I have been reading to all your posts since last 3 days and today I take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am 34 M from Pune. Looking for great fun. I have some genuine contacts from Hyderabad and Delhi and some really shitty contacts as well. I am very new to this game and got scammed a lot of times online. I started with Mingle 2 and it took me 2 months to realise everyone there is fake. Finally. I landed up here, I hope ISG and all the senior members welcomes me to the pact.

I would be happy to share my scamming story and the shitty experience I had in Hyderabad. I am looking for some genuine contacts / SP / MP in Pune. I am looking for some companion who is soft and caring. Don't want the next experience to horrifying as my earlier one.

So, thank you all in advance.

RkPuneri87
03-17-19, 08:50
Got the contact 275 on loc.

Asking for 3 k for 1 hour in Baner. Attached is the pic, any reviews?

Please advise if she is worth.

Kshah
03-17-19, 12:47
Hi,

So I am back from Goa, got some contacts here, can anyone please validate if they are genuine.

1) SP number ending in 873, asking to book hotel room before he sends pics.

2) SP number ending in 537, possibly from khadi chowk, no reply from him yet.

3) Afro contact ending in 570, quoting 3.5 k for 1 HR, 5 k for 2. From Sangvi, any thoughts?

4) Sandhiya SP, contact ending in 992, chatted with him, no charges quoted as of yet.

Thanks in advance!

PuneMonger69
03-17-19, 14:20
Hi,

Since I have new to this forum.

I am uploading my FB for the first time.

I visited a housewife in Pune.

The area in which she lived in named after a movie.

She was a Marathi housewife.

Welcomed me greeted me.

Moved to the room.

Started with DFK.

She was so good at it.

She gave me a BBBJ.

Boy! She was so good at it.

It was my turn and I gave her an amazing exp with my tongue.

I put on my cap.

And we did doggy, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl.

Overall an amazing experience.

I can exchange the digits if you have an indie contact from Pune.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy:8/10.

BJ: 10/10.

Damage: 4 K - 1 shot.

Susho5
03-17-19, 15:05
Started off my Pune stint with this spa, purchased a coupon from NB app reached the place and was assigned a cute 21 yr old NE with name starting with E hints were given right from the beginning so popped the question and only HJ was allowed and she quoted 1 k negotiated for 800 and so the thing started initially she was a bit reluctant but allowed to kiss and touch which was very nice finally released at the end of time.

WIR: saw a few other therapists who were so, yes.

MaxPayneMona
03-17-19, 18:09

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

SandyAgr
03-21-19, 06:06
Hi,

The area in which she lived in named after a movie.

She was a Marathi housewife.

Welcomed me greeted me.

Moved to the room.

Started with DFK.

She was so good at it.

She gave me a BBBJ..Hi bro,

Nice FRS.

Her number ending 554 right.

PussyPanda
03-21-19, 17:11
Available with SP who operates from Baner pashan road.

3 k is fine deal. Just ask SP to ensure that bird does not do any nakhras.

Please advise if she is worth.

Burrah
03-21-19, 18:21
Had this girl few weeks back, good experience. Looks good in person and very polite. No nakras at all, gave BBBJ and DFK (though it was more of passionate kissing, thinking she got horny because initially she was reluctant). Tried doggy, missionary and came in wot. Has a few other birds with her which I am eager to try maybe I'll convince her for a threesome. Has a few stretch marks as she is a mother, a nice sexy MILF sort of.

Damage: 4 k shot as this was the first time will try lower the rate going forward.

Thank you to seniors for the contact.

WIR: absolutely- looking forward to a threesome.

PuneMonger69
03-21-19, 18:39
Hi bro,

Nice FRS.

Her number ending 554 right.That is not her digits.

SummerTime1985
03-21-19, 18:57

Please advise if she is worth.I think she is available through sp, not an indie.

Khand
03-21-19, 19:52

Please advise if she is worth.Is the locanto profile has same photo?

Rohant9
03-22-19, 06:01
Sorry for late FR as was out of town for some work could not post it. So she accepted my request and asked who was I to which I gave her the intro that happened in club as she had taken long time to accept my request. She immediately got angry and said she doesn't want to meet me and anyone because some fellow monger with whom I had shared the contact of this bird even before me tasting her had informed her about our met at club. I apologized her about the same but she is not ready and further more she has now deleted the account. So the lesson learnt in life don't share contact of any bird unless and until you have scored on her. My bad that I shared and lost a good bird.

Manum
03-22-19, 07:48
Hi friend,

I liked you FR on Simran, I have the contact of her (is it ending with 518) she is asking for reference, please can you PM the reference.

Panvel1
03-22-19, 11:07

Please advise if she is worth.Yes worth 3 k but you need to coax her.

SwatKat132
03-22-19, 18:43
Had this girl few weeks back, good experience. Looks good in person and very polite. No nakras at all, gave BBBJ and DFK (though it was more of passionate kissing, thinking she got horny because initially she was reluctant). Tried doggy, missionary and came in wot. Has a few other birds with her which I am eager to try maybe I'll convince her for a threesome. Has a few stretch marks as she is a mother, a nice sexy MILF sort of.

Damage: 4 k shot as this was the first time will try lower the rate going forward.

WIR: absolutely- looking forward to a threesome.Interested to share digits?

Wourmis
03-23-19, 05:24
Hi,

I'm in touch with an indie named Shweta (name shown on truecaller) who lives near reliance in kharadi. Number ends in 512. Says she is a married lady, charges 4.5 k for 2 sessions. Has any member tasted her? Planning to visit her next Tuesday.

Atool
03-23-19, 12:00
Hello,

Any one know girl who work in indigo as air hostess after some checking serious place I got one ID on Internet after few msg she inform me she work in indigo as air hostess. For night 15 k charge hotel in Viman Nagar? If any one know about her kindly share your review.

She ask 15 k in advance on paytm or hotel staff account. Even shared her pics in which one she have indigo dress & it's self pic so I am confused to go or not.

SandyAgr
03-23-19, 18:05
Hi,

I'm in touch with an indie named Shweta (name shown on truecaller) who lives near reliance in kharadi. Number ends in 512. Says she is a married lady, charges 4.5 k for 2 sessions. Has any member tasted her? Planning to visit her next Tuesday.Hi,

I am intrested to meet her can you share her no. On exchange basis I have good inde contact.

Thanks,

SA.

Praks111
03-23-19, 18:28
It is a fraud. Advance is enough to raise the stink.

Hello,

Any one know girl who work in indigo as air hostess after some checking serious place I got one ID on Internet after few msg she inform me she work in indigo as air hostess. For night 15 k charge hotel in Viman Nagar? If any one know about her kindly share your review.

She ask 15 k in advance on paytm or hotel staff account. Even shared her pics in which one she have indigo dress & it's self pic so I am confused to go or not.

Eagle Arrow
03-23-19, 20:30
Hello,

She ask 15 k in advance on paytm or hotel staff account. Even shared her pics in which one she have indigo dress & it's self pic so I am confused to go or not.Do not pay a rupee in advance. No matter how genuine the deal sounds, do not pay in advance. Its always a scam.

BigTimeMonger
03-24-19, 04:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Mohaa25
03-24-19, 04:50
Is there anyone in Pune searching for some economical adventure. Well together can hoping for the same. Whatsapp [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

TeeZeeFun
03-24-19, 05:18
Please can you help PM her contact.

Hi,

The area in which she lived in named after a movie..

Samuel007
03-24-19, 23:27
Bro,

I'm in Hydrabad for couple of days, Can you share digits of Indies from Hydrabad, will share Pune Inde in return if required.

Looking forward,

Cheers, play safe.

Hello folks,

I feel glad that there is such a forum where we can share birds info. I have been reading to all your posts since last 3 days and today I take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am 34 M from Pune. Looking for great fun. I have some genuine contacts from Hyderabad and Delhi and some really shitty contacts as well. I am very new to this game and got scammed a lot of times online. I started with Mingle 2 and it took me 2 months to realise everyone there is fake. Finally. I landed up here, I hope ISG and all the senior members welcomes me to the pact.

I would be happy to share my scamming story and the shitty experience I had in Hyderabad. I am looking for some genuine contacts / SP / MP in Pune. I am looking for some companion who is soft and caring. Don't want the next experience to horrifying as my earlier one.

So, thank you all in advance.

Shaboink
03-25-19, 05:09
Went to spa in KH area, this spa was closed down and reopened few days back. Had unsuccessful attempts at WTC spa which was a surprise for me, the therapist denied extras, I think LE scare purely.

So went to this Spa with all local therapist. Paid 1. 5 K for 60 minutes no cards accepted here.

She asked me if I was regular, ofcourse I said yes, massage went on, asked for extras, B2 B quotes 3 K got down to 2 K for her looks and typical Marathi small boobs and thin frame body. Felt like asking her money for she will have more fun with me.

Out of desperation had to go ahead and last two KLPD sessions.

The regular spa in Klnngr was raised about a month back the threpist has joined a new spa in KH area and pinged me. Will try her now. Planning for FS with NE.

Will post as soon as Johnny is happy.

Rock9991
03-25-19, 05:33
Hello brothers,

Need any good indie or reliable SP who provide good girl with good device. Want to go for a night.

Please help me. I will give contact I have.

Thanks,

Rock.

CoolMots
03-25-19, 08:32

WIR: absolutely- looking forward to a threesome.Hi bro,

I do have her number but not able to score without proper reference. Could you please PM the reference and I will reciprocate with other contact I have.

Bond123
03-25-19, 10:13
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing good. Shruthi is back in action. She willing to meet very few. If anyone interested please PM me. Regards. Happy mongering.

Please note: I am not promoting her. She said she needs some help so just trying. FR are on forum so you can decide and proceed.

Bond123
03-25-19, 10:15
Hello folks,

So, thank you all in advance.Without PM difficult to share numbers bro. Please activate PM. Regards.

Logicalpm
03-25-19, 10:21
Bro,

I'm in Hydrabad for couple of days, Can you share digits of Indies from Hydrabad, will share Pune Inde in return if required.

Looking forward,

Cheers, play safe.Check your PM.

PuneMonger69
03-25-19, 10:40
Hello folks,

So, thank you all in advance.Hi,

I can exchange MP / SP and housewife contact with you.

In exchange for Hyderabad contacts.

Maddy Patil
03-25-19, 14:47
Hello,

Is she Simran from Katraj? I have her number but she always keep asking for reference, without reference she don't meet anybody.

Guys who had her please give any valid reference which she agree.

CoolMaster
03-25-19, 16:41
Hey guys,

Hope all doing well.

Just joined here.

I had been mongering since 2009 and was regular reader of this forum from last 5-6 years. Now m out of India and coming to Pune for a day. And need some help.

I got contact of this lady number ending with 852 and like to know if shall I go for her or not.

Like 3-5 years back I had encounter in P.S. Hotel.

But not in contact with anyone now and like to comeback as I am going o move Pune in next six month. So hope you guys will accept me.

PM not activate yet but sure will do that.

If need any help in Singapore or Thailand I can help.

Enjoy guys.

Rkj1234
03-25-19, 18:05
Hi guys,

I am new to this game can anyone please share contacts of good HW or MILF preferably Indie.

Will reciprocate as soon I get a chance.

FantasizeMe
03-25-19, 19:15
Hello mongers,

Is anybody have thai beautiful girl number, I have 15-20 local independent girl number.

I m ready to exchnage numbers.

Please send me numbers with details.

Happy mongering bro.

If any new member want Ritu, Pallavi, Shruti number, they can ping me I will give you at no return.Will you please clear your inbox.

Newbee Joy
03-26-19, 04:33
I thought it was common sense. My bad!

Joy.

Sorry for late FR as was out of town for some work could not post it. So she accepted my request and asked who was I to which I gave her the intro that happened in club as she had taken long time to accept my request. She immediately got angry and said she doesn't want to meet me and anyone because some fellow monger with whom I had shared the contact of this bird even before me tasting her had informed her about our met at club. I apologized her about the same but she is not ready and further more she has now deleted the account. So the lesson learnt in life don't share contact of any bird unless and until you have scored on her. My bad that I shared and lost a good bird.

CoolMots
03-26-19, 07:06
Hi friends,

Got a contact for Simran from Katraj. Asking for a reference to move ahead, could anybody help?

Number ending 518.

Bow Chicka Wow
03-26-19, 07:18
Hey guys,

I have been lurking around since the past 3 months now and it's time to share my first FR here. I'm based out of Pune and recently went to Dubai. Withe the help of fellow mongers in Dubai forum I managed to get some action by simply RTFF.

FR-.

Booked stay at Royal Ascot Hotel, Bur Dubai. Hotel is green af. After a lot of hints and clues of info on mr and clubs. I finally man the fuck up and went to club cavalli and picked up this pretty Cambodian chick named Jenny. She was hot as hell and made my night. Damage was 1000 aed outcall for 1 hour / 2 shots. But she stayed back for an extra 45 minutes.

However I have no contribution and leads for Pune yet. And I'm desperate to get some help here. Would give all leads / contacts if anyone planning to go to Dubai anytime soon.

Also, if I buy the subscription will it show the details of the website in my statement? I need to activate PM to start sharing and receiving contacts.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

===============================================

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Star1987
03-26-19, 07:50
Will you please clear your inbox.I have cleared my inbox.

Remzrai
03-26-19, 17:43
Hi,

It's final, have made my mind to visit Bhudwarpet first time at Pune on Sunday evening.
Inblr01.Hey,

How was your experience? Please share details as I am also planning to visit this place soon.

Any particular brothel for NE or Nepali?

Are there scammers everywhere and what about LE?

While crossing the area I had seen many girls standing by the road but most looked below average to me.

Wourmis
03-27-19, 05:16
Got this college chick contact from a friend, informed she was doing this for extra cash. Called Amruta and fixed a meeting at a flat arranged by her friend. She arrived at around 8 pm, had asked for a night session.

In looks, she was a 21 yr old girl, cute face, ample bosom and a great ass. She was friendly and cooperative.

After some small talk, started with lots of DFK, the best I had. She smelt so good, it was amazing. Started undressing each other, removed her bra, started sucking on her ample tits which were gorgeous. Soon enough, she started giving an amazing BBBJ, also have deep throat, never had that before. I went down on her, clean shaved pussy, no smell, very wet and inviting. Fingered her a lot until she came. Though she said no anal, she did allow me to finger and lick her ass, like her pussy, it was clean and inviting. All this while, she was squeezing by balls and sucking on them.

Had lots of foreplay, tried a 69 position while doing it.

After half an hour of foreplay, began first round in mish, finished in wot. Took a break, and started 2nd round in doggy, mish and reverse cowgirl. The girl was quite cooperative, allowed many different positions, never said no to anything. After 2 sessions, we ordered a pizza which arrived in 20 minutes, ate pizza while chatting. She told me she was doing this for extra cash, as she also worked part time at a call center. Very fun to hang out with her. Took a shower together after eating, had a session in there, wall doggy, wall mish, came when she gave an amazing BJ in the shower.

Had about 5 sessions with her through the night, plus a bonus session in the morning while showering.

My scorecard:

Looks- 9/10 (almost like a model).

Body- 10/10 (sexy body, loved hugging her).

Boobs- 10/10 (large and soft).

Pussy- 9/10 (tight, loved fingering).

Ass- 8/10 (no anal, but allowed to rim).

Service- 10/10 (full GFE).

Damage- 17 k.

Cannot share pic as she didn't allow it. She only goes through reference, can only share contact if she agrees. I am meeting her again next week, will check with her about this.

RamL445
03-27-19, 12:45
Hello,

Can you please share me the details of this girl?

Hi all,

Last week I was swiping through Tinder profiles where this girl came on screen. She had those decent features so I thought to read her bio. She mentioned that she is available on Insta and people should message her there. I thought to give a try, so requested her to add me there. She added me next day and I checked her profile where she mentioned that she is an Independent model in Pune.

After decent conversation, she mentioned that she is staying alone in KP and has her own flat. She would be interested to meet me on Friday for 2 hours for a fee 2 K.

Interested people DM me for further details.

Adckbpu
03-27-19, 18:47
Very well written buddy nice to read such nice FR in Pune time line.

Guys Pune is not at all dry you just need right contacts.

If you activate your PM please do share her digits.

Got this college chick contact from a friend, informed she was doing this for extra cash. Called Amruta and fixed a meeting at a flat arranged by her friend. She arrived at around 8 pm, had asked for a night session.

In looks, she was a 21 yr old girl, cute face, ample bosom and a great ass. She was friendly and cooperative.

After some small talk, started with lots of DFK, the best I had. She smelt so good, it was amazing. Started undressing each other, removed her bra, started sucking on her ample tits which were gorgeous. Soon enough, she started giving an amazing BBBJ, also have deep throat, never had that before. I went down on her, clean shaved pussy, no smell, very wet and inviting. Fingered her a lot until she came. Though she said no anal, she did allow me to finger and lick her ass, like her pussy, it was clean and inviting. All this while, she was squeezing by balls and sucking on them..

Avj89
03-27-19, 19:07
Hey,

I found your post regarding the bird from KP quite interesting, can you share her details? I would be obliged, as of now I have tasted Shruti and Ritu, can share their numbers if you need them, else would reciprocate in future.

Thanks,

A.

P.S: writing here because your inbox is full.

Hi all,

Last week I was swiping through Tinder profiles where this girl came on screen. She had those decent features so I thought to read her bio. She mentioned that she is available on Insta and people should message her there. I thought to give a try, so requested her to add me there. She added me next day and I checked her profile where she mentioned that she is an Independent model in Pune.

After decent conversation, she mentioned that she is staying alone in KP and has her own flat. She would be interested to meet me on Friday for 2 hours for a fee 2 K.

Avj89
03-27-19, 19:12
I can't see an option to send you a message, however, hands down dude, your FR sounded too tempting, let me know how can I get my hands on her. My messages are on. Looking forward.

After some small talk, started with lots of DFK, the best I had. She smelt so good, it was amazing. Started undressing each other, removed her bra, started sucking on her ample tits which were gorgeous. Soon enough, she started giving an amazing BBBJ, also have deep throat, never had that before. I went down on her, clean shaved pussy, no smell, very wet and inviting. Fingered her a lot until she came. Though she said no anal, she did allow me to finger and lick her ass, like her pussy, it was clean and inviting. All this while, she was squeezing by balls and sucking on them.

Had lots of foreplay, tried a 69 position while doing it..

PardhuJoy
03-27-19, 19:22
Can any kind soul share Simran Katraj details as I ll be in Pune for this weekend. Appreciate your help and can join for drinks together with pleasure.

BR.

Pardhu.

PardhuJoy
03-27-19, 20:48
Could you please clear your inbox bro.

Bhamsookh1
03-28-19, 04:07
Hi,

I'm in touch with an indie named Shweta (name shown on truecaller) who lives near reliance in kharadi. Number ends in 512. Says she is a married lady, charges 4.5 k for 2 sessions. Has any member tasted her? Planning to visit her next Tuesday.Couple of months back I had tried an Indie HW who said she is Marathi in Kh staying opp rel taza mart. She spoke Hindi and English too, quite well. Was a good experience. I am not sure if they use their real name. I think they amend their locanto ads with different names and also they possess few different contact numbers. Good luck! And please do share your feedback after your deed.

Meatlove
03-28-19, 13:12
Hi all,

Interested people DM me for further details.Would you please clear your mailbox.

Wourmis
03-28-19, 15:38
Couple of months back I had tried an Indie HW who said she is Marathi in Kh staying opp rel taza mart. She spoke Hindi and English too, quite well. Was a good experience. I am not sure if they use their real name. I think they amend their locanto ads with different names and also they possess few different contact numbers. Good luck! And please do share your feedback after your deed.This girl lives opposite reliance, I had arranged for a session with her on Tuesday after 5.30 but she said that her brother had turned up unexpectedly. Her bro left about an hour later, and she asked me to come by by 7 pm, but I had already gone far off so called off the meeting. I am a little scared trying to meet indies as the only mongering I have done is with SPs who are trusted, though the service is average. I am not concerned about getting ripped off as much as I am about bodily harm, which is way worse. I am still debating whether or not to go.

In any case, I have arranged a session with her this Sunday or Monday depending on my schedule, will write FR when done.

On a side note, are there any members who have been in physical danger due to mongering?

Egyptian2018
03-28-19, 17:05
Can you share her digits.

After half an hour of foreplay, began first round in mish, finished in wot. Took a break, and started 2nd round in doggy, mish and reverse cowgirl..

PuneGuy2006
03-28-19, 19:07
Not able to PM you, please let me know his number, I will definitely try sometime next month.

After some small talk, started with lots of DFK, the best I had. She smelt so good, it was amazing. Started undressing each other, removed her bra, started sucking on her ample tits which were gorgeous. Soon enough, she started giving an amazing BBBJ, also have deep throat, never had that before. I went down on her, clean shaved pussy, no smell, very wet and inviting. Fingered her a lot until she came. Though she said no anal, she did allow me to finger and lick her ass, like her pussy, it was clean and inviting. All this while, she was squeezing by balls and sucking on them..

Asd968
03-28-19, 20:00
I tried with debit card, no luck. Anyone can suggest?

Why there is no option for Debit card?

Wayne07
03-28-19, 23:23
Any reviews for Fort spa (Please use synonyms), get these offer sms from them.

If someone has been here, please help with reviews or therapist name.

PM is active.

Remzrai
03-29-19, 07:29
Recently I had been to couple of spa's near Wakad & Shivar garden.

While checking out NB for new spa's as most of the old spa's that I had been to are closed.

For people who are asking about the spa abv book store in Aundh its been closed for 2 months and has shifted operation to Kalyninagar area mostly.

SPA 1 - Ma Zu Spa in Wakad area.

Damages - 1299.

This spa has only curtains and no doors. No Thai therapist are there. Only NE and Local.

I was assigned a NE therapist. No hints or talk about anything. No extras. I tried having a conversation but the therapist was only interested in giving the massage. Massage was very good and relaxing.

SPA 2 - My Spa nr Shivar Chowk Rainbow.

Damages - 1100.

Again no Thai therapist here. I was assigned a Local therapist from WB but she looked more like a Nepali to me. Again no hints about extras. This place has doors but they don't lock. They have NE and Local therapist. Massage was overall good.

Guys please recommend me spa where there are Thai therapist. Before visiting the abv spa I had called up almost 5-6 spa and inquired about Thai's but none of them had it.

KenTheRockstar
03-29-19, 12:16
Last week had some free time so thought to explore some spa in kndwa and nearby areas.

Browsed through nb and decided to visit v spa. It is actually very easy to locate but in maps it was showing to a different location so got confused. Had booked miss A. Finally after reaching the receptionist said miss a is busy and only local girls available. Since I had already travelled almost 55 kms decided to go for whoever is available. Just requested the receptionist for a good service.

Changed to dispo and in came miss and. Big boobs and cute face. But smell of pan masala or something like that which was a huge turn off. The room was very small. Looked like a room was divided with a plywood. Barely able to move.

The massage started without any questions. No hints at all. While she was doing from my head side started groping her inner thighs and slowly moved my hand up on her butt and pussy. She asked what do you want. I said want to marry you. Both of us laughed. Then came the menu. But nothing special. Only B2B without removing panty and HJ for 2 k. I said 1 k. Deal done for 1.5 k. Lot of nakhras even while sucking and squeezing her boobs. Finally pulled her on table and pulled her panty down. She had nice clean shaved pussy. Assured her that I'll not insert. Will only rub and give dry humps. Unfortunately I had to be bit rough on her. The worst part was our conversation was pretty much audible in the next room, I believed. The table was also making lot of noise. For almost 15 -20 minutes was humping on her while squeezing and sucking her melons. Finally released the load on her. Had a shower and left. Tipped the lady with 100 rs. She said next time will have FS.

I'm not sure if I would visit again.

If anyone can suggest another place in kndwa will help.

LoverBoyMads
03-29-19, 12:54
Can discuss in PM or share the details.

LoverBoyMads
03-29-19, 12:56
PM me and share the details. How you got her first time?

After some small talk, started with lots of DFK, the best I had. She smelt so good, it was amazing. Started undressing each other, removed her bra, started sucking on her ample tits which were gorgeous. Soon enough, she started giving an amazing BBBJ, also have deep throat, never had that before. I went down on her, clean shaved pussy, no smell, very wet and inviting. Fingered her a lot until she came. Though she said no anal, she did allow me to finger and lick her ass, like her pussy, it was clean and inviting. All this while, she was squeezing by balls and sucking on them...

KenTheRockstar
03-29-19, 16:00
Nice FR buddy. But your pm is inactive. If the lady is ready for some more action and money please enable your pm and share her digits.

Enjoy.

Ken.

After half an hour of foreplay, began first round in mish, finished in wot..

DavidP5
03-29-19, 16:54
Visit ST Spa Baner Road. They have only Thai.

Recently I had been to couple of spa's near Wakad & Shivar garden.

While checking out NB for new spa's as most of the old spa's that I had been to are closed.

For people who are asking about the spa abv book store in Aundh its been closed for 2 months and has shifted operation to Kalyninagar area mostly.

SPA 1 - Ma Zu Spa in Wakad area.

Damages - 1299.

This spa has only curtains and no doors. No Thai therapist are there. Only NE and Local.

I was assigned a NE therapist. No hints or talk about anything. No extras. I tried having a conversation but the therapist was only interested in giving the massage. Massage was very good and relaxing.

SPA 2 - My Spa nr Shivar Chowk Rainbow..

Meatlove
03-30-19, 07:17
Hey folks,

Trying to book her. Anyone have tasted her, if yes any review update appreciated such as her services and other stats.

Another thing I noticed that she is not ready to talk on phone, whatever we are discussing only on sms / what's app. Hope this is nothing to worry about but thought worth having second opinion.

Thanks in advance.

Kamsutra69
03-30-19, 10:48
In town for the weekend. Called ST spa in Baner for a session with my regular therapist. I was told that there is some problem and the spa will be closed today. Does anyone know the specifics? I hope it's only temporary. I would hate to go back without any action.

Answers
03-30-19, 12:44
Hi guys,

I was in Pune for a day Yesterday, and Thanks to CoolGuyJasson, I was able to get in touch with Soniya.

I talked to her, she is very polite, but at the same time I felt she was a bit cold. She told me it would be 5 K for a Session with the possibility to shoot twice. I met her at the designated place. She is Healthy, but has gorgeous Breasts. Moreover, the Blowjob was top notch. I asked her if I could lick her Nether regions, she responded with a No, as she was not comfortable with it. Anyways, we started with the Act, and it was Average (not bad, just Average). I completed once inside her with the protection on. We rested for a while and I was talking to her about her and her hobbies and family. After being rested, We tried to do a "Standing Missionary", but we were unable to as the Stomachs were blocking us (even I am Fat.). So I took her in Doggy and Completed.

All in all an Okay Experience. I don't think I will go to her in the Future, Once was enough.

So Again I am back to Hyderabad. Do let me know if you guys are coming to Hyderabad, I will try to help you there. Also thanks to: PussyPanda, PuneMonger69 They also helped me with a few contacts.

Regards,

Answers.

DavidP5
03-30-19, 14:13
Hey bro,

Tried sending you some info on Spa in Baner.

But your inbox is full.

In town for the weekend. Called ST spa in Baner for a session with my regular therapist. I was told that there is some problem and the spa will be closed today. Does anyone know the specifics? I hope it's only temporary. I would hate to go back without any action.

Superman991
03-30-19, 20:10
Hello all,

I hope all doing well!

I am back in Pune after 2 years almost and looking for active mongering.

Sorry but not having much knowledge about recent active birds.

Please share some good contacts in Pune preferable Viman nagar aundh.

I do have some contacts but not sure if they are active nowadays.

Happy mongering.

PM is active!

Thanks in advance.

Kamsutra69
03-30-19, 20:12
That's very kind. I have cleared my inbox.

Hey bro,

Tried sending you some info on Spa in Baner.

But your inbox is full.

Kushalk2212
03-30-19, 21:06
Hi,

Anybody interested in BP visit today?

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Jaggs
03-31-19, 09:50
Bro your pm is full. Could you clear your inbox. Will messg you again regarding the details of the scene here.

Hi all,

SumitPune
03-31-19, 09:59
Anybody tried hands on black girls on Locanto?

Jaggs
03-31-19, 10:07
Hey guys I am returning to action after some time. I was offline for quite a bit. I tried peehu's number ensing 929. But it has been coming as switched off. Has her number changed? If anybody has any idea please reply or pm. Thanks.

Hunter248
03-31-19, 13:26
Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader in this forum for last one month. Finally started mongering after reading all the experiences here. Spa experiences posted here have been really helpful for me.

V spa khdi. Opposite rsmart.

Visited this spa on Friday evening. I wanted to try an Indian first and based on what I read here booked Miss M (south Indian actress).

Counter charges were 1400 for dry massage. Counter guy was very polite and he called miss M.

She was really Fat and look huge:

Although her ass looked amazing within the jeans. Massage was not so good, she gave some erotic touches and hints across the massage. In between, I started touching her thighs and she gave a naughty smile. So I was sure action was available.

After about 30 minutes she popped the question. I asked her back what's available. She quoted B2B for 3 k and handjob for 2 k. Thanks to this forum I knew this was high. Bargained for 1.5 k B2B and agreed at 2 k.

After giving money, she removed everything and started B2 B. Boobs were small for her Body. But those asses were huge. I slapped them couple of times. We had some intense smooching and I started fingering her.

That turned her on very much. I ended up using 3 fingers as she wanted more. She was dripping wet. She wanted to have FS but couldn't do as I didn't carry protection.

After long fingering, she started stroking little guy and finished the act in next 5 minutes.

Overall - 6/10.

Body. Only if you like fat aunties else 0/10.

GFE - 10/10.

Wir. Maybe, I'll try some Thais and then decide.

At Everyone. I'll update more once I have more visits. I'm still to buy subscription so no PM. Although you should be able to figure out this spa easily. There are so many posts here.

Thanks,

Hunter.

Abhinav123
03-31-19, 13:31
Hey folks,

Trying to book her. Anyone have tasted her, if yes any review update appreciated such as her services and other stats.

Another thing I noticed that she is not ready to talk on phone, whatever we are discussing only on sms / what's app. Hope this is nothing to worry about but thought worth having second opinion.

Thanks in advance.Don't pay any advance.

Harsh10
03-31-19, 14:01

After half an hour of foreplay, began first round in mish, finished in wot. Took a break, and started 2nd round in doggy, mish and reverse cowgirl. The girl was quite cooperative, allowed many different positions, never said no to anything. After 2 sessions, we ordered a pizza which arrived in 20 minutes, ate pizza while chatting. She told me she was doing this for extra cash, as she also worked part time at a call center. Very fun to hang out with her. Took a shower together after eating, had a session in there, wall doggy, wall mish, came when she gave an amazing BJ in the shower.

Had about 5 sessions with her through the night, plus a bonus session in the morning while showering.

My scorecard:

Looks- 9/10 (almost like a model).

Body- 10/10 (sexy body, loved hugging her).

Boobs- 10/10 (large and soft).

Pussy- 9/10 (tight, loved fingering).

Ass- 8/10 (no anal, but allowed to rim).

Service- 10/10 (full GFE).

Damage- 17 k.

Cannot share pic as she didn't allow it. She only goes through reference, can only share contact if she agrees. I am meeting her again next week, will check with her about this.Hey Bro,

Can you plzz pm me the contact details of Amruta?

Cheers. !

Sid0209
03-31-19, 16:24
Hello,

I'm visiting Pune next month. Is ST spa Baner still open? There was a petite Thai therapist named Kuoc. Does anyone know if she's still around? She worked at why spa above the bookstore too for a while. Would be grateful for any leads. TIA.

EyesWitcher21
03-31-19, 19:50

Had lots of foreplay, tried a 69 position while doing it..Can you please PM her details? Thanks.

SandyAgr
04-01-19, 05:17
Hi,

Need review of attached pics, sp send me theses pics.

No end 055 any.

Thanks.

Sa.

Just6E
04-01-19, 06:28
Hi folks,

I was a silent reader and a learning monger. Thanks to all the posters here.

Here is my 1st FR for Jspa oondh.

Its approx 2 month old FR so the relevance may vary to date.

Well so I reach at the spa and see the hep chic to bargain a bit.

She fixes the damages to around 1. 1 K upfront.

Called up a kind of plump gal whose name started with M.

She took me inside (the room) which had inside lock.

Asked me to change into dispo and went out. I was a bit slow so took time and by the time I was naked and about to wear the dispo she entered the room.

Without much of a reaction she waited for me to slide up the thing. Due to hurry I tore a bit of the disp which I realized later.

Then started the message which was clearly average.

While working on the back she slid the disp and gave a decent in depth bum massage and then it was time to turn. She asked me to turn while my disp was down. I followed and that led the flag to go up high after I turned. She saw and without much reaction and to my disappointment she raised the disp to cover the flag and kept on with below average front massage.

This attitude turned me down.

Later she popped the usual question to which I said I m not much interested. She seemed desperate and tried to offer everything with bargained damages. I was a bit turned down so I asked her to work up on my flag from the 0 state for HJ with loads of oil. She perhaps emptied the whole bottle and hoisted the flag wonderfully and I blew chatting with her seamlessly all that was settled for 600 . Then cleaned and asked me to cum next time for an elaborate FS with COF BJ etc. As if she was very good at it which I doubt. We finished a bit early in time so then I took a good shower while chatting with her as she was standing just next watching me bathing nude. Later she started making the room for next customer and I dressed up and fled in a while. Tipped her 200 extra just for her GFE type behavior. I still remember the smile of the counter chic who asked me how was it sir. I wanted to ask her if she can be my therapist next time.

WIR. May be.

Total damages - 1.8 k.

GFE. To some extent.

Looks - 2/10.

EyesWitcher21
04-01-19, 07:55
Folks I had stopped visiting MPs for a while due to a certain monotonous nature of it and also due to costs. I don't get satisfied with anything less than at least a B2B with passionate stuff like well. You guys already know what I m talking about.

Anyway 2 weeks back I was in Baner area and had some time to kill. Saw Bliss Spa nearby and thought or trying out. It was my first time there. Got assigned a Thai by the name nimboo in Hindi, face avg, everything else avg again. Got a bit disappointed but I was like why not just have a massage. The other thing is no doors on massage room. That was a bummer, I thought I am not getting anything even if the therapist was gorgeous. Started massage, within 2 minutes she pulled disposable down. And gave some outstanding strokes on and in and around bum area 😜. I chuckled thinking this looks promising, lets see what else is in store.

Massage was pretty good, haven't had an actual good massage in a long time. While massaging lower body she kept teasing Johnny which drove me crazy. She was even 6/10 I would have asked her to get naked with me. Shortly thereafter diso came off, she groped Johnny gently. I almost came. Then she asked what I want. I said what's on the menu and she replied everything is there. Was surprised since there were only damn curtains and no proper doors with locks. I didn't find her hot do asked her to give me nice bum massage with slow hand job. She didn't rush at gave the most amazing prostate massage ever.

Came in sometime. She cleaned. I paid her 1 k which by the way she didn't take beforehand.

Overall good experience.

Kamsutra69
04-01-19, 08:33
There seems to be LE action against spa's. ST in Baner has been closed since last week. I called My*h spa on recommendation from DavidP5, and they are closed too.

Jaipur
04-01-19, 09:58
There seems to be LE action against spa's. ST in Baner has been closed since last week. I called My*h spa on recommendation from DavidP5, and they are closed too.Facing the same problem. Can you share some good MP as per your experience and recommendations.

NoNeed 1979
04-01-19, 10:33
Good for SPs out to rob desperate mongers with their Bangladeshi collection! At least spas used to be pretty decent compared to the SP scene. Sometimes it seems as if LE and SPs have a nexus.

There seems to be LE action against spa's. ST in Baner has been closed since last week. I called My*h spa on recommendation from DavidP5, and they are closed too.

Bond Bond
04-01-19, 11:01
Yes, most are genuine and stay in groups. Negotiate for 3 K per shot with place not more. They always agree. The pics they ahare are generally fake as they done reveal their true identity there. Do a video call if in doubt.

Cheers.

Anybody tried hands on black girls on Locanto?

Bond Bond
04-01-19, 11:14
I have always been renewing my subscription with an International Debit Card and never had an issue.

I tried with debit card, no luck. Anyone can suggest?

Why there is no option for Debit card?

Bond Bond
04-01-19, 11:21
So am sure your Inbox is full by now if you do have PM activated. 17 k for a night is a steep price for sure. Am sure a few more guys calling her and the asking rate would be over 25 k. Guys, please keep the prices in check. Just my thoughts. No offence meant.

Cannot share pic as she didn't allow it. She only goes through reference, can only share contact if she agrees. I am meeting her again next week, will check with her about this.

ReadyForHookUp
04-01-19, 11:28

Gentlemen,

Thank You

ButockMann
04-01-19, 13:51
Based on mongers recommendations, visited this spa on North main KP. The receptionist was younger and taller naga babe. She wanted to sell a package deal to me which I blocked by asking her to do! She declined so went with pre-booked CE, a mizo babe! On the bunker negotiations proceeded hand in and hand with she losing her clothes with lots of GFE. Soon her resistance to "no sex" became weaker and asked whether see is brought. Soon she found herself dangling from edge of bunker. But she was very cautious about any type of sound which is surely a let down for which the environs of spa are responsible!

Body-7/10 being mom.

Attitude-8/10.

Looks- 7/10.

Expense 1.5 at counter+3.5 FS.

Wourmis
04-01-19, 15:33
So couldn't meet Amruta as she was busy, so mustered up courage and visited Shweta, who I already talked about on this forum. I had chatted with her since the end of last year, but didn't visit as I didn't think she was genuine.

Anyway, I chatted with her and arranged an evening visit with on Monday. Reached the location she gave me in kharadi and called her up to guide me to her place. Her place was quite small, but okay. In looks, she is a typical Bengali girl. Dusky with sizable tits. I did find her attractive. Had a little chit chat and then got nekkid. Started with plenty of DFK and squeezing her tits. Went for DATY, clean pussy, no smell, but lost interest after some deep licking. She gave me a good BBBJ, but not as good as Amruta. Put cap and started with first session in mish. This girl is quite horny, told me that she can't control herself when she has a dick inside. Her moans were real.

Apparently, due to my love for watching porn and masturbating, I was not able to finish either session, was losing stamina quickly. Though it didn't kill the mood. After an hour, got tired and cleaned up with her in the bathroom. Paid, kissed and left.

Overall, I liked her attitude as she was friendly and not a time watcher.

Review:

Face- 5/10.

Body- 7/10 (she had a belly).

Boobs- 8/10 (had better, but I love boobs).

Pussy- 8/10.

GFE- 9/10 (polite and friendly).

Damage- 4.5 k for 2 sessions.

WIR. Maybe, would have to try other indies before recommending.

Manum
04-01-19, 16:20
Hello friends,

Has anyone tried loc ad indi going by name Megha, no ending with x554. Not sure indi or SP.

Quoting 5 k for ST and 9 k for 2 sessions. If anyone has tried pl point me the reports, she claims has place in vwadi.

Thanks in advance.

Kartikrai
04-01-19, 16:55
Anybody tried hands on black girls on Locanto?You will find many Afros in Locanto and most of them will be students who come from poor countries here for studies.

Additionally almost all of them would be genuine and they come at a lesser price.

Pros are that they are good in bed and gives you the service which you desire.

Cons is some of them are junkies and so you have to be careful with their health aspect.

If you come across one best way is to make a video call and confirm whether its the same girl and then proceed ahead.

Asd968
04-01-19, 17:32
I have always been renewing my subscription with an International Debit Card and never had an issue.I tried with sbi in'tnl debit card didn't worked. Tried with even m'another site / visa didn't worked for me.

JunkBro
04-01-19, 18:08
Hi,

Need review of attached pics, sp send me theses pics.

No end 055 any.

Thanks.

Sa.Hey bro,

Can you please PM me the SP contact number.

Kamsutra69
04-01-19, 18:27
Not from Pune. Just visiting, buddy.

Others can help more.

Facing the same problem. Can you share some good MP as per your experience and recommendations.

FantasizeMe
04-01-19, 19:01
I was in Pune for my business. And wanted to spend my night with good companion. I contacted few of the senior mongers for some one new who is not in my list. Thanks to at mayhem for giving me some good options but it didnot work. So decided to try my luck with Shruti. There are good and bad reviews about her on the forum. But my chemistry with her was good. We decided to meet in the night after my work.

Shruti. She is short and petite. She stays in KP. Had very good friend circle of her own. Hence she is very choosy for meeting. She is a party animal and goes for the party in all star hotels. She came to my hotel by her own car. She took almost 45 min to reach to my destination. It was 11.30 in the night and we both were hungry so went for the dinner. Went to FC social had good dinner and drinks and return back to my hotel.

We had lot of chitchat during our dinner to struck our strings. Back to hotel started slowly with teasing, light music, hugs & kisses. Slowly it went on passionately with long DFK, and tight hugs. Slowly I undressed her and started licking all over her body. She was clean, fresh and smelling nice. Slowly started with fingering. May be I think I know to squirt a women or give her beset orgasm by fingering, so tried those magical trick with her and gosh she was wet like anything. Though she refrained from squirting but jumped from the bed and went too loo directly with the urge of [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). (Guys that's the sign of squirting) well she washed herself and again I started but this time with DATY and l ate her good which made her orgasm. She became super excited and horny by this and started unzipping me. My johnny was ready for action but she insisted for BBBJ. I will not say she is good sucker but she did her job well. Wore the cover and started ramming her in missionary then doggy.

Well she has small thin frame so it was very easy to lift her up so I rammed her in standing missionary and then came happily. Had some drinks and smoke. (Yes she loves to smoke, so those who are not comfortable should avoid) After some time had second round with same thrust and vigor. We both were tired and hence slept naked in each others arm.

Next day morning again we had one more round and then she went back happily.

Please note that this is my personal view and opinion. I don't compel other fellow mongers or readers or critics to make their judgment based on this. You can try your own and make the judgement. I wrote what I feel and what I like.

Also note that initially she may feel cold and shy but if you can know how to please woman then you can win the game.

Ratings:

Looks - 8/10.

Figure - 7/10.

Service - 9/10.

BJ- 6/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Damages - 12 K full night.

Will exchange with those who have similar contacts like this as I have all the other contacts like Shraddha, Ritu, Pallavi, Priya, Nisha, Sonia.

Dhaval
04-02-19, 05:21
Hello friends,

Has anyone tried loc ad indi going by name Megha, no ending with x554. Not sure indi or SP.

Quoting 5 k for ST and 9 k for 2 sessions. If anyone has tried pl point me the reports, she claims has place in vwadi.

Thanks in advance.Her bungalow is in the same area as you mentioned, but I wanted to RTFF and saw your post. Did she send you her pic with yellow saree?

RohanDe
04-02-19, 05:46
Completely agree with Bond.

So am sure your Inbox is full by now if you do have PM activated. 17 k for a night is a steep price for sure. Am sure a few more guys calling her and the asking rate would be over 25 k. Guys, please keep the prices in check. Just my thoughts. No offence meant.

RkPuneri87
04-02-19, 06:29
You can further negotiate till 2 k per shot, they readily agree for it. Please keep the prices in check! Happy mongering!

Yes, most are genuine and stay in groups. Negotiate for 3 K per shot with place not more. They always agree. The pics they ahare are generally fake as they done reveal their true identity there. Do a video call if in doubt.

Cheers.

Durutti67
04-02-19, 14:16
Hi guys,

First post but thought would provide my experience of Pune.

Was here a few months back for work and met the most beautiful Indy girl I've ever been with. Petite, hourglass figure with firm D cup boobs. Think she does this part time to supplement income. She basically looks like a model. Excellent English.

She charged 25 k for night in hotel and I can honestly say I've never had an experience like it. I think she also has hourly rates but we only ever discussed overnight.

I'the be willing to supply contact number if anyone is interested.

Long time lurker but only joined today. I can supply a pic by PM too.

Dmunda
04-02-19, 22:58
Brother,

I can not send you PM. Is your PM active.

My PM is active do share the information if you can.

Hi guys,

Was here a few months back for work and met the most beautiful Indy girl I've ever been with. Petite, hourglass figure with firm D cup boobs. Think she does this part time to supplement income. She basically looks like a model. Excellent English.

She charged 25 k for night in hotel and I can honestly say I've never had an experience like it. I think she also has hourly rates but we only ever discussed overnight.

Avj89
04-03-19, 04:08
Hi guys,

Long time lurker but only joined today. I can supply a pic by PM too.It seems your PM is not active, let me know how can you share the contact or if your PM gets active. Eagerly waiting.

EyesWitcher21
04-03-19, 08:02
Hi guys,

Long time lurker but only joined today. I can supply a pic by PM too.Looks like your PM is not active. Mine is active. Would you mind sharing the contact and the pic?

Abhayb
04-03-19, 08:14
Hi,

I am new here.

I don't know how I can contact individual member.

Have been to many spas.

But now a days worried about action by LE.

Which is safe good spa in Pune? Hints would be OK.

Want close to highway.

Please help.

Tut Li
04-03-19, 09:06
Hey guys. I m visiting Pune after long time and was wondering if there is any change or it is still going dry. Will stay few days, if someone is interested to meet for a drink, we can. Will clear mailbox tonight.

Happy mongering.

WazSammy
04-03-19, 09:31
Hi guys,

Long time lurker but only joined today. I can supply a pic by PM too.Hey,

Sam here am in Pune for few days due to my project. Looking your help my friend to conquer mind boggling girls in Mumbai budget between 10 to 15 k.

Durutti67
04-03-19, 10:52
Brother,

I can not send you PM. Is your PM active.

My PM is active do share the information if you can.Hey,

Just getting to grips with this site. That's me just purchased membership, so should be able to do in 30 minutes or so.

Newbee Joy
04-03-19, 11:22
Welcome. Back bro!

We all really missed you, your FRs and your help. Enjoy your Pune trip.

Joy.

Hey guys. I m visiting Pune after long time and was wondering if there is any change or it is still going dry. Will stay few days, if someone is interested to meet for a drink, we can. Will clear mailbox tonight.

Happy mongering.

JitenS
04-03-19, 17:10
So couldn't meet Amruta as she was busy, so mustered up courage and visited Shweta, who I already talked about on this forum. I had chatted with her since the end of last year, but didn't visit as I didn't think she was genuine.

Anyway, I chatted with her and arranged an evening visit with on Monday. Reached the location she gave me in kharadi and called her up to guide me to her place. Her place was quite small, but okay. In looks, she is a typical Bengali girl. Dusky with sizable tits. I did find her attractive. Had a little chit chat and then got nekkid. Started with plenty of DFK and squeezing her tits. Went for DATY, clean pussy, no smell, but lost interest after some deep licking. She gave me a good BBBJ, but not as good as Amruta. Put cap and started with first session in mish. This girl is quite horny, told me that she can't control herself when she has a dick inside. Her moans were real.

Apparently, due to my love for watching porn and masturbating, I was not able to finish either session, was losing stamina quickly. Though it didn't kill the mood. After an hour, got tired and cleaned up with her in the bathroom. Paid, kissed and left..Nice FR bro. Can you please PM contact? Or tell how to locate her?

PuneMonger69
04-03-19, 19:18
Hi,

I need a advice from the senior members of the group.

I met a couple from Aurang.

On a website called by HUB (full name you can guess).

We exchanged numbers spoke a few times.

Now he is insisting on meeting.

His profile is also removed Oo deleted from the site.

They are asking me to meet.

Thy haven't demanded money Oo anything.

So should I. Go ahead and meet.

Kindly help me.

I was going to meet them for 3 some.

Appolo13
04-03-19, 20:51
Will love to check her out. Maybe could negotiate a smaller deal.

Hi guys,

Bond123
04-04-19, 02:22
Hi,

They are asking me to meet.Hi bro,

My advice first have a video call and then meet in a public place like a coffee shop or mall and go for movie or dinner date then you can proceed further if you find them good. Regards.

Appolo13
04-04-19, 06:08
Anyone in the forum had good experience with SA?

Want to know before trying.

Superman991
04-04-19, 06:20
Hi bro,

My advice first have a video call and then meet in a public place like a coffee shop or mall and go for movie or dinner date then you can proceed further if you find them good. Regards.My suggestion is direct f to f meet at public places.

Don't give any photos house details phone numbers etc.

I had very bad experience of chatting.

Never give any evidence that can cause you trouble at later stage of your life.

Superman991
04-04-19, 06:22

Happy mongering.Welcome back big man.

Nice to see you back.

AkashMal
04-04-19, 06:43
Hi guys,

I am looking for SP who provide me girl with whom I can go for one week trip to outside Pune. Please let me know if anyone can provide contact info of such SP or indie.

All my regular SP's have stopped providing services hence I have no other option then asking here.

Please PM me if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Tut Li
04-04-19, 07:18

Want to know before trying.Yes bro. I m using it every year for 1-2 months. 80 USD per month is expensive. But I interact with many people from the cities I m planning to visit in full year. Means I fully utilize my subscription. One more thing, understand that people feel SA chicks are expensive, which is true for about 70-80%. But remaining 20% are new to SA and not clear about what to expect. So it's jackpot in few cases, not heavy on pocket and new chicks.

Hriteshk85
04-04-19, 07:22
Hi,

They are asking me to meet..Hey bro,

For the safety side, you should meet them in public for coffee or meal discuss all the things what they want like Monie involved in this trade or not and then go to place which you find secured. Try to talk with lady separately and ask her that she is doing this thing on her wish.

Stay safe.

Jacky22
04-04-19, 11:28
Hi all,

I am new here! Can you please share a good SP or Escort contact number In PM near Aundh or Baner area.

Or let me know a good chick at at spa.

Thanks in advance.

Jacky.

Jacky22
04-04-19, 11:56
Hi all,

I am new here! Please kindly share with me contacts of some good escort or MP girl.

Thank you.

J.

Jacky22
04-04-19, 12:07
Please share contacts! PM please.

Jacky22
04-04-19, 14:36
I have her number happy to share in exchange of some good contacts!

Hello,

I'm visiting Pune next month. Is ST spa Baner still open? There was a petite Thai therapist named Kuoc. Does anyone know if she's still around? She worked at why spa above the bookstore too for a while. Would be grateful for any leads. TIA.

Joy2018
04-04-19, 16:55
Hi,

They are asking me to meet..Hey bro.

If there number ends with 111 and are from Aur then it's a total waste of money.

I mate them few months back. No foreplay, just quick fuck, no DFK, no BJ, she will not even hold your money in her hands. Save your money for good cpls. PM me for more info on cpls.

Happy mongering.

PussyPanda
04-04-19, 18:21
Bro, can share contact from Delhi who travels if you bear flight expenses. PM is on for share & care of fellow mongers.

Hi guys,

I am looking for SP who provide me girl with whom I can go for one week trip to outside Pune. Please let me know if anyone can provide contact info of such SP or indie.

All my regular SP's have stopped providing services hence I have no other option then asking here.

Please PM me if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Dhaval
04-04-19, 19:30
Hi,

Is this a new trend going on with the SP's? I contacted a few of them from Locanto / Skokka and everyone demanded a token amount as as advance. Thank fully I had been through ISG.

Anyone else with similar experience?

SamK123
04-05-19, 05:12
Happy to welcome you bro, for how many days you are going to be here?

Will ping you, lets catch up.

Keep rocking!

Happy mongering.

Panvel1
04-05-19, 05:19
Hi,

They are asking me to meet.

Thy haven't demanded money Oo anything.

So should I. Go ahead and meet.

Kindly help me.

I was going to meet them for 3 some.Couples name may be VK. The guy is known to curse you. Charges are 5 k. If it is the same couple that I interacted with.

Panvel1
04-05-19, 05:23
Hey bro.

If there number ends with 111 and are from Aur then it's a total waste of money.

I mate them few months back. No foreplay, just quick fuck, no DFK, no BJ, she will not even hold your money in her hands. Save your money for good cpls. PM me for more info on cpls.

Happy mongering.Ohhh. No wonder that guy was pestering me. Thankfully I didn't meet them. Then the guy started using profanity. Purportedly works in some government office.

Xtasy961
04-05-19, 07:07
Hi buddy,

Please PM if you need couple fun in Mumbai or Delhi NCR.

Cheers.

Hi,

Now he is insisting on meeting..

HornDogPuneKar
04-05-19, 09:12
Nah buddy, these are straight up scamsters. No SPs ask for advance.

Hi,

Is this a new trend going on with the SP's? I contacted a few of them from Locanto / Skokka and everyone demanded a token amount as as advance. Thank fully I had been through ISG.

NileAxn
04-05-19, 09:21
Anybody tried hands on black girls on Locanto?She call you in pimple Gurav place. In a apartment. No good action. Bakwas.

PuneMonger69
04-05-19, 14:09
Hey bro.

Happy mongering.I didn't go.

Yes there number ends with 111.

Thank you very much.

Let me know if you need any help in indie.

BobbyHarrera
04-05-19, 14:56
Seniors,

Has anybody used dr. Safe hands for testing? Is it genuine and reliable? I can't see any addresses of their labs etc.

Can someone suggest a place other than Laal path labs to get std panel tests done?

PussyPanda
04-05-19, 15:49
Rule 1: mongering = no advance.

Rule 2: never forget rule 1.

Hi,

PollardPivot77
04-05-19, 17:57
Hello my friends.

I am shifting my base from Kolkata to Pune.

Could anyone please help me out with some good indie or SP suggestions. Looking for GFE action.

I am a senior in Kolkata forum. I would be helpful for you if you visit kolkata and will make sure that you get service you have never experienced before.

Thank you.

PollardPivot77
04-05-19, 18:01

Want to know before trying.Bro, I had only 2 success in Kolkata. I think its a wastage of money. Most of them are not genuine and ask for advance which is a big no no.

Now you can decide for yourself. Its a mixed bag.

Coolguy Masti
04-05-19, 18:33
Hey bro,

Is she the one with digits ending in 256? If yes, I am meeting her in Pune next week and your FR is helpful. If not, happy to provide FR and share digits with like minded fellow mongers.

Cheers.

Dhaval
04-05-19, 18:35
Hello my friends.

Could anyone please help me out with some good indie or SP suggestions. Looking for GFE action.

I am a senior in Kolkata forum. I would be helpful for you if you visit kolkata and will make sure that you get service you have never experienced before.

Thank you.But it was very strange, I contacted at least 15 SP's and all of them and asked for advance. For me it was 100%. Do you guys contact SP from loc / sko. Let me try out few more.

NCPune
04-05-19, 20:38
Here's my experience with SA. To begin with, just couldn't get my payment done. Tried multiple time, I was holding CC and DC from the top 2 banks in India, emailed them about it, they suggested paypal, didn't work either. Eventually one fine day my CC did work.

There were many profiles from Pune, but many are inactive or their last seen is too old, so I am sure even if I msg them, they will not reply, there are very few new joinees, last 1 year I have hardly seen 3-4 new girls.

I did get hold of 1 hottie though, she is a college student in a college near airport, and boy I had the best BJ ever, she was licking all around, deep throat, sloppy wet BJ, I was least interested in fucking her as her BJ was so good. But I did fuck her for some time and asked her if I can cum in mouth, to which she agreed, now this is only the second time I was giving CIM, so was very happy, first round done, we spoke a bit, she showed me her Instagram, she is a bit healthy, trying to reduce, talked about why she is doing this, her college, etc. I was ready for second round, I asked her to continue her amazing BJ, she obliged, and this time again, I cummed in her mouth. I was very happy. We had agreed to 9 k, I had 3 k more, gave her all the money I had.

Fucked her 5-6 times more, she is kinky. Gave me my first rimming, allowed me to drool in her mouth, we planned to do [CodeWord118] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord118) too, but unfortunately she has some medical issues now and she is back to her parents place, waiting for her to come back.

Want to know before trying.

DavidP5
04-06-19, 07:09
Hey bro,

Seems your mailbox is not active.

Hello my friends.

Thank you.

HornDogPuneKar
04-06-19, 07:35
Dear brothers,

May be is I missed this info on the forum, but is there any update on the Thai women returning? Most Spas I called up have NE and locals. If anyone can guide me to any MP with Thais still available, I would be grateful. Also, recently I have come in contact with 2 women, thanks to 2 awesome brothers on the forum, who have a treasure trove of women ranging from college going chicks to mature MILFS. But I am still building a rapport with them, so, I can't share any as yet. But will soon share FRs and contacts only after trying. Anyway, happy hunting and stay safe, especially considering the LE activity.

Patsn
04-06-19, 07:38
Hi guys,

Finally! I was able to get the subscription, got this pic from a chick, asking 5 k ST, and asking to book near Hadapsar, not yet negotiated, does anybody have any info about her?

Kartikrai
04-06-19, 08:37
Hi,

Now he is insisting on meeting..Bro,

Few basic things-.

First you shouldn't meet at their place, for 1st meet book a hotel.

Second, do a video call to confirm who the person is coming to meet.

Third, don't give any advance money to them.

Fourth, make sure that you don't give all your personal details to them.

All the best.

Sid0209
04-06-19, 11:53
I have her number happy to share in exchange of some good contacts!Thank you for sharing her number Jacky22! Owe you one!

AngryEgg
04-06-19, 16:07
Hi guys,

I just found out about this forum when searching on internet.

Been living in Pune for 4 years, Of age 22, never had sex, want to change that.

Contacted the Guys on locanto but they scammed me real hard.

Can anybody share the contacts of reliable escorts / in call girls.

Also caution tips for approaching such situations for first time will be appreciated.

SumitPune
04-06-19, 17:27
[Deleted by Admin]

Dmunda
04-06-19, 17:35
I had subscription for few months but I had no luck in meeting in person for any chick from Pune. Brother do you mind sharing her contact.

I did talk to 1 girl but she was rude so did not proceed further.

Also many may be interested in ongoing continuous affairs. We need to keep hunting and definitely we can find few.

Let us know the one you had luck with.

Thanks.

Here my experience with SA. To begin with, just couldn't get my payment done. Tried multiple time, I was holding CC and DC from the top 2 banks in India, emailed them about it, they suggested paypal, didn't work either. Eventually one fine day my CC did work.

There were many profiles from Pune, but many are inactive or their last seen is too old, so I am sure even if I msg them, they will not reply, there are very few new joinees, last 1 year I have hardly seen 3-4 new girls..

Jacky22
04-06-19, 18:18
Dear all,

I don't know how it works! I am new to ISB but old at Mongering and thought to share one of my Experiences with you all.

5 months back Baner ST!

Got appointment with see. I was told she is the best from what he has so agreed. Got some discount.

Entered room, changed in to dispo, and waited for see to arrive! Then after 10 mins she came, apologized for delay so it put me to ease! She appeared to have great assets. Started with average back massage. Soon asked for extra and I asked yes but later! If price is OK. She quoted high, negotiated to 2 k for B2B but asked to her to continue massage as I was really tired. Suddenly quality of massage changed. From boring to it became sensual, touching her booms on my back regularly and touching me very seductive way now and again. When I was asked to turn, I was already turned on!

She removed her top, and her books were fantastic. She then removed her bottoms and her Ass was top notch!

I was turned on so asked what about FS, she said not this time! Slowly she started stroking my tool, it went from happy to happiest! Tallest ever! She kissed it as it was clean and I also shaved the pitch so she liked the hygiene and started licking around! I asked her again, she said you can F what you can Lick. Price we didn't discuss at all!

Hedge started giving me BBBJ and her A was facing me, fantastic Shiney A, I slid my finger in her A and started stroking her there, she got really excited and asked me to Lick if I really want to F her A! I did and then she gave me some Oil to open the A better! Meanwhile she put a see on my tool and continued BJ!

I was ready to enter this beautiful A, I did and it was heaven! She also asked me to L whatever I want to F so I lickef her back and slid mum tool up and down her beautiful back!

After some fun she removed my see and started BBBJ and BoobJ! Eventually 15-20 mins later I was ready to blast, she moved it closed to her Boobs and offloaded it there! After that took it back in mouth and cleaned it by her beautiful tongue!

She asked me to visit again!

Counter 1.5 k, Therapist 3.5 k.

Tip 500.

WIR! Did that three times! Every time new experience!

Downside No DFK and also ST is under scanner!

Hope this helps! Have her number! Will share with those who share with me new good birds contacts in MO near Baner and Aundh!

Thirsel
04-07-19, 02:53
Hi,

Can anyone lead me to good afro. I really want to enjoy. I want a slim and good service girl. I am really feeling this group only ask people are there.

I had pm so many contacts earlier but no one helps here. Anyway. I am in touch with almost a fresh beautiful girl who may be an Indi soon. Would update in case I get her as she is right now pulling down below.

Regards.

Thir.

Mr Nice1
04-07-19, 03:40
Bro,

I'm visiting Pune on work, sounds like fun place. I'm looking to get some sensual fun with good massage. Can you please share more details?

Dear all,

I don't know how it works! I am new to ISB but old at Mongering and thought to share one of my Experiences with you all.

5 months back Baner ST!

Got appointment with see. I was told she is the best from what he has so agreed. Got some discount.

Entered room, changed in to dispo, and waited for see to arrive! Then after 10 mins she came, apologized for delay so it put me to ease! She appeared to have great assets. Started with average back massage. Soon asked for extra and I asked yes but later! If price is OK. She quoted high, negotiated to 2 k for B2B but asked to her to continue massage as I was really tired. Suddenly quality of massage changed. From boring to it became sensual, touching her booms on my back regularly and touching me very seductive way now and again. When I was asked to turn, I was already turned on!

She removed her top, and her books were fantastic.

Superman991
04-07-19, 04:44
Got her from SP ending 826.

Quote 4500 for a shot.

Any reviews?

Aarun21
04-07-19, 06:41
Dear brothers,

May be is I missed this info on the forum, but is there any update on the Thai women returning? Most Spas I called up have NE and locals. If anyone can guide me to any MP with Thais still available, I would be grateful. Also, recently I have come in contact with 2 women, thanks to 2 awesome brothers on the forum, who have a treasure trove of women ranging from college going chicks to mature MILFS. But I am still building a rapport with them, so, I can't share any as yet. But will soon share FRs and contacts only after trying. Anyway, happy hunting and stay safe, especially considering the LE activity.Please clear your Inbox, to share details.

Aarun21
04-07-19, 09:34

Anyway, I chatted with her and arranged an evening visit with on Monday. Reached the location she gave me in kharadi and called her up to guide me to her place. Her place was quite small, but okay. In looks, she is a typical Bengali girl. Dusky with sizable tits. I did find her attractive. Had a little chit chat and then got nekkid. Started with plenty of DFK and squeezing her tits. Went for DATY, clean pussy, no smell, but lost interest after some deep licking. She gave me a good BBBJ, but not as good as Amruta. Put cap and started with first session in mish. This girl is quite horny, told me that she can't control herself when she has a dick inside. Her moans were real..Hi Bro, I am also in contact with a Locanto Indi. Does the number start with 743?

ShaanPune
04-07-19, 10:44
Hi Friends,

Got contact of a self declared indi rather MILF. Her digits ends with 758 and asking 7 k for 2 shots after hard bargening. Doesn't has her own place but ready to come to hotel per choice. Sent me one pic but quickly deleted. Seems on little heavier side but fair and average height. Planning to have 2 sessions in next week. If anyone of you tired, pl. Let me know your input.

Shaan.

MaxwellSoha
04-07-19, 11:37
Hello frnds.

Would like to have some indie contacts.

In return will share some wch I have.

I have been a silent reader.

Now Pune looks like dry.

So will be thankfull if someone will share with me as I have membership. Please ping me.

Thanks in advance.

Citrec
04-07-19, 12:14
Hi All,

I am new to the scene. Visited some spas in koregaon park and vimaan nagar and received great b2 b from thai, local and NE for 3 k. But they refused anything more. Anybody has any contacts they can share? I am happy to share mine.

I tried Locanto but it looks scammy. I am also new to forums so apologies if I am breaking any rules. Thanks.

Nick143
04-07-19, 13:26
Hi guys,

Any good leads in Pune? Can some send me ph no on email?

I m on business trip staying at a 5* looking for a classy company. Please share leads if you can. I don't have any contacts to return the favor right now. But certainly will once I get to speed.

Nick143
04-07-19, 13:44
Hi bro,

Nice FR. Does either one do out call to hotel? If yes, can you send me the contact?

Rhind
04-07-19, 14:07
Had booked the much talked miss A. Reached the place after almost an hour drive.

This place has gone dingier than before.

Came miss A, finished the message in 20 minutes. Asked for service up to B2B was offered.

Negotiated for 1.5 and then came the disaster.

Didn't let suck or touch or any other stuff she will do everything of her own will.

Got pissed off and said f off and left the place. Total disaster.

WIR: never ever.

Nick143
04-07-19, 14:09
Hi, can you send me her no please?

DadFuck
04-07-19, 14:51
New to forum kindly give Ritu's number.

CaptainD123
04-07-19, 15:33
Hello all,

Long time mongerer. This forum has given me lot of experience with many individuals satisfying my desires.

After exploring most of contacts available in Pune now I am looking for someone for monthly arrangements, say 4-5 meetings at their safe place. I can manage with simple looking housewives as the allotted budget for this would be limited. From where can I can find someone to cater to my requirements.

Does anyone has tried something similar? All views are welcome.

BlowJob1
04-07-19, 18:46

Quote 4500 for a shot.

Any reviews?Can you PM me the details.

BlowJob1
04-07-19, 18:56

Quote 4500 for a shot.

Any reviews?Can you PM me her details.