PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

NCPune
04-07-19, 21:36
I am looking for the same, I tried SA, but girls are very expensive there, also their numbers are few.

Hello all,

Long time mongerer. This forum has given me lot of experience with many individuals satisfying my desires.

After exploring most of contacts available in Pune now I am looking for someone for monthly arrangements, say 4-5 meetings at their safe place. I can manage with simple looking housewives as the allotted budget for this would be limited. From where can I can find someone to cater to my requirements.

Does anyone has tried something similar? All views are welcome.

JustTimePass
04-08-19, 02:38
New to forum kindly give Ritu's number.I have shared the number.

DadFuck
04-08-19, 02:54
Hi, can you send me her no please?Hi, can you send me her number.

Remzrai
04-08-19, 08:19
Anyone in the forum had good experience with SA?

Want to know before trying.Me and my friend together had brought a membership for a month so it will be easier on our pockets. It was worth the money. There are a lots of chicks specially in Mumbai.

Although the girls are very expensive but the quality is top notch. Right from 20 yr old to models. And prices from 12 k up to 30 k. And lot more.

My advice is that if you want to by the subscription go ahead and buy it. And like me if you have budget constraints then go for one month membership. It worth every penny. I will be buying one month subscription again very soon.

Apart from the member ship fee around 90 $. Mongering cost will be high.

Dmello204
04-08-19, 09:43
Hi folks,

I am here in Pune for a business trip and new to this forum.

Would be really great if anyone can help me out with genuine indie or SP. I don't have any contacts of Pune to return, but will definitely share once I come across the genuine ones.

Maverick6162
04-08-19, 10:18
Her bungalow is in the same area as you mentioned, but I wanted to RTFF and saw your post. Did she send you her pic with yellow saree?I had been touch with her but never thought she was genuine. It was few months ago. There was little info available about her on the forum so never made a deal. She has pics in yellow saree. She says she cannot meet on weekend as her husband is in town or something.

Dmello204
04-08-19, 10:20
Can you PM me her details? Would definitely return back with contact once I find a genuine one.

Got this college chick contact from a friend, informed she was doing this for extra cash. Called Amruta and fixed a meeting at a flat arranged by her friend. She arrived at around 8 pm, had asked for a night session.

In looks, she was a 21 yr old girl, cute face, ample bosom and a great ass. She was friendly and cooperative.

After some small talk, started with lots of DFK, the best I had. She smelt so good, it was amazing. Started undressing each other, removed her bra, started sucking on her ample tits which were gorgeous. Soon enough, she started giving an amazing BBBJ, also have deep throat, never had that before. I went down on her, clean shaved pussy, no smell, very wet and inviting. Fingered her a lot until she came. Though she said no anal, she did allow me to finger and lick her ass, like her pussy, it was clean and inviting. All this while, she was squeezing by balls and sucking on them.

Had lots of foreplay, tried a 69 position while doing it..

Kkarunkk
04-08-19, 11:18
Hi,

I don't see any recent FRs on Ritu. Is she in action? Phased out? Anyone who took her services recently? Any fresh FRs?

Kkarunkk
04-08-19, 11:39
Dear all,

I don't know how it works! I am new to ISB but old at Mongering and thought to share one of my Experiences with you all.

5 months back Baner ST!

Got appointment with see. I was told she is the best from what he has so agreed. Got some discount.

Entered room, changed in to dispo, and waited for see to arrive! Then after 10 mins she came, apologized for delay so it put me to ease! She appeared to have great assets. Started with average back massage. Soon asked for extra and I asked yes but later! If price is OK. She quoted high, negotiated to 2 k for B2B but asked to her to continue massage as I was really tired.Hi,

Observed that you gave the therapist what she asked for. And, additionally you tipped her further too. WOW! We normally walk away after paying whatever is agreed upon. No additional tip. This will only increase the rates. That's my personal opinion! Anyway, what matters is you had a good time. Enjoy!

Jacky22
04-08-19, 13:48
So this is another experience I like to share!

My regular from ST texted me that the Spa is closed for a while and she is visiting Pune for a day to feel the place and what's going on and whether to stay back or not etc! She said she wouldn't mind spending an evening for 5-6 k and as many rounds I could! Just to recover some ticket costs!

Agreed and booked a hotel! 2 rooms so no issues! One for her and one for me!

Called her to my room around 6 pm!

We started with drinks, shower, shower together was great! Then BBBJ in shower then some action at BathTub, Basin etc to moving it to bedroom! Round 1, 2 and 3 back to back with erotic seductive and hot breaks of 15-20 mins!

Round 4 I was done but she managed to suck it till end! For half an hour I couldn't move after that! She kept kissing and cuddling!

Then we had dinner and she stayed back! I left for home around 11!

This is a top girl! Now moving to Delhi due to lack of employment in Pune!

What's wrong with Pune scene! We are losing such super girls!

DadFuck
04-08-19, 16:24
I have shared the number.Thanks bro Just timepass for sharing the digits. Today called her in afternoon booked for afternoon for two pops for 8 k. Reached the place. Greeted by good smile. Started deed with BBBJ. Mind-blowing. Then wot. Dogy. And end in missionary. Rest for ten minutes. Again good BBBJ. Wot. Missionary and cum. Washed and left. But she is having tummy and also seems in mid 40.

JitenS
04-08-19, 18:48
Hi,

I don't see any recent FRs on Ritu. Is she in action? Phased out? Anyone who took her services recently? Any fresh FRs?There are no FRs probably because they have been repetitive. I've taken her services 2 months back and it was good as usual. Damages 5 K. Same GFE. Same everything.

VFM16
04-09-19, 02:26
Has anyone noticed if Ritu looks like PoonamPandey or it is just my imagination?

There are no FRs probably because they have been repetitive. I've taken her services 2 months back and it was good as usual. Damages 5 K. Same GFE. Same everything.

JustTimePass
04-09-19, 02:49
So this is another experience I like to share!

My regular from ST texted me that the Spa is closed for a while and she is visiting Pune for a day to feel the place and what's going on and whether to stay back or not etc! She said she wouldn't mind spending an evening for 5-6 k and as many rounds I could! Just to recover some ticket costs!

Agreed and booked a hotel! 2 rooms so no issues! One for her and one for me!

Called her to my room around 6 pm!

We started with drinks, shower, shower together was great! Then BBBJ in shower then some action at BathTub, Basin etc to moving it to bedroom! Round 1, 2 and 3 back to back with erotic seductive and hot breaks of 15-20 mins!

Round 4 I was done but she managed to suck it till end! For half an hour I couldn't move after that! She kept kissing and cuddling!.I have tried 4 spa around same area. All said LE on high and hence no action. Most Thais have gone and rest no service.

JustTimePass
04-09-19, 02:52
Hi,

I don't see any recent FRs on Ritu. Is she in action? Phased out? Anyone who took her services recently? Any fresh FRs?Took about 1 month back. Good service and nice attitude. Rest all goes by same FR written by others.

Citrec
04-09-19, 05:19
Hi folks,

New to the forum. Here is my report.

Approx a month back I was itching for some action. Hands were tired and data plans falling short. On a whim I started looking for massage spas on google. Reviews threw hints. So here is how it went:

1. Found K spa in VN. Its above a bakery. I went there but the door was locked. I called up and they said appointment only. Gave me a different number for appointment. Called and a lady picked up. She asked which service you want? I said 30 minutes massage. She said no such service and hung up.

2. Disappointed but not discouraged. My phone told me to go to a mall near by for some bliss. I paid 1500 for 1 hour Swedish. A NE girl washed my feet and took me in. Looks 6/10. Slim. She gave hints while massaging like casually touching my balls in her thigh strokes but I was too afraid to ask. Massage was very sensual. Most I ever received. In last 10 minutes I asked what else you provide. She said very quietly she does HJ. But since they have only curtains, it was a standing HJ in the shower. Was very good though. She promised more next time. Paid her 900.

2. Next time (2 days later) she was on leave, and I decided to try a more local spa. Found are spa very near by. Counter offered membership and I said depends on how I am treated today. Thai this time, 7/10. I was more bold so asked midway what else she offers. She said HJ and BJ. Agreed 2 k for 2 BJs. She asked me take off my dispo and started sucking.

Allowed me to suck her tits during. BJ was really good. Did it again in 15 minutes. Door had a lock so good privacy.

3. KP spa: 1st Thai B2B. Found spa on main road. Its a cluster with 3 spas but only this one was open. 1500 at counter. Thai 6/10. Agreed B2B for 3 k. To my delight she stripped completely and caressed my johnyy. She let me touch her and suck her and finally rubbed all over me till completion.

4. Same spa as above. This time I again got a Thai but she was a bombshell! 9/10. She first came in the room to give me dispo. She had her tight top and Jeans on. OMG! She soon came again is uniform. I asked her what will she offer and she said B2B, no FS and no BJ. 3 K. Damn that was good! She stripped but first didn't take off her inners. I asked and she complied. She got on my back and started rubbing. Soon she was wet and slithering like an eel behind me. I turned her around and started licking her. She was wet and soon I had 2 fingers inside. She was tight too. I licked for 20 minutes and she came. I asked FS once but she said no. After she climbed on top of me and again rubbed till completion. Did not take long at all!

I am continuing mongering. I will post update 2 soon. Feel free to pm me. Will also appreciate some good SP contacts or indies that are safe.

Peace till then.

MaddyJ88
04-09-19, 07:10
Shout out to fellow seniors from Pune!

Will be in Pune for a day next week and looking for some fun. Am not a 30 min 1 shot kinda guy. So looking for an experience and not just action.

If any senior can help out with some good indi leads, will be obliged.

Cheers,

SamK123
04-09-19, 07:32
Hi,

Looking for contact in Katraj, one good fella has shared the contact of Simran long time back but it seems I lost it.

Can you please share Simran's contact and reference.

Also if there any other good option available do share it.

As always will reciprocate!

Keep rocking!

Victor Bhai
04-09-19, 08:22
After a long time, a old contact from Mumbai (shared when she was in Pune) messaged with a new chick details along with photos.

The photos got me interested and went ahead with the meeting. Ajanali was based in a hotel in the center of the clity. Traveled to the place and she greeted well.

After the initial chit-chat, started with light fondling, caressing and light kissing. A total GF experience (unlike the typical SP girls). Had a wonderful CBJ followed with a good session with various positions.

Amazing experience!

Charges - 6 k.

Boobs - 8/10.

Body - 8/10 firm.

Speaks well.

VFM. Totally.

GF Experience.

Next time when she's in Pune, Will definitely try.

Photos attached.

Citrec
04-09-19, 08:33
Hi,

Can you please share her details? I will pm you what I have.

Has anyone noticed if Ritu looks like PoonamPandey or it is just my imagination?

Jacky22
04-09-19, 09:27
Has anyone noticed if Ritu looks like PoonamPandey or it is just my imagination?Hi,

Please can you share number?

Someone promised me her number 'damunda' and others and they took a contact from me without sharing any contacts in return!

DadFuck
04-09-19, 15:28
Does anyone tried this chick. If Yes kindly PM details and contact.

Citrec
04-09-19, 17:45
Took about 1 month back. Good service and nice attitude. Rest all goes by same FR written by others.Someone said she is mid 40's with a tummy. Is that true?

HornDogPuneKar
04-09-19, 17:45
Cleared my inbox, buddy. Please guide me.

Please clear your Inbox, to share details.

DandyLion69
04-09-19, 20:27
Is this overnight? How many hours for 12 k? Also does she have her own place? I would be grateful for a contact. Totally new here and to this.

Here's my experience with SA. To begin with, just couldn't get my payment done. Tried multiple time, I was holding CC and DC from the top 2 banks in India, emailed them about it, they suggested paypal, didn't work either. Eventually one fine day my CC did work.

There were many profiles from Pune, but many are inactive or their last seen is too old, so I am sure even if I msg them, they will not reply, there are very few new joinees, last 1 year I have hardly seen 3-4 new girls.

I did get hold of 1 hottie though, she is a college student in a college near airport, and boy I had the best BJ ever, she was licking all around, deep throat, sloppy wet BJ, I was least interested in fucking her as her BJ was so good. But I did fuck her for some time and asked her if I can cum in mouth, to which she agreed, now this is only the second time I was giving CIM, so was very happy, first round done, we spoke a bit, she showed me her Instagram, she is a bit healthy, trying to reduce, talked about why she is doing this, her college, etc. I was ready for second round, I asked her to continue her amazing BJ, she obliged, and this time again, I cummed in her mouth. I was very happy. We had agreed to 9 k, I had 3 k more, gave her all the money I had.

Fucked her 5-6 times more, she is kinky. Gave me my first rimming, allowed me to drool in her mouth, we planned to do

TittyBoy
04-10-19, 03:04
Repeated her last week due to lack of options around. Service was good as always but her pussycat is very loose now. Could easily insert 4 fingers.

Hi,

I don't see any recent FRs on Ritu. Is she in action? Phased out? Anyone who took her services recently? Any fresh FRs?

Citrec
04-10-19, 03:06
Hi,

Can someone please share some indie numbers? Like the much talked about Peehu, Amrutha etc? I will reciprocate with what I have. Thanks!

TittyBoy
04-10-19, 03:11
So decided to giver her a try. This is 2 weeks old FR. Booked the days first slot so that I could have her fresh LOL. Once inside the room, she seemed she was high on something. I did not carry see assuming she will have it and so had to negotiate hard for B2B with HJ for 1. 5 k as she declined doing BJ. Once we struck a deal, she removed all her clothes and laid down on the mattress. After some foreplay she started forcing me to enter her bare which freaked me out. I just shagged myself and unloaded all on her pussy. Worst part was while leaving she didn't even wash herself (at least that area) and she already had a customer waiting for her.

My self control that day saved me from entering her bare but there will be some who may have already banged her bare.

I won't repeat her for sure. Be safe guys.

TB.

TittyBoy
04-10-19, 03:14
Tried calling her last week but she didn't respond. Has she changed her number?

The one I have ends with 518.

Hi,

Looking for contact in Katraj, one good fella has shared the contact of Simran long time back but it seems I lost it.

Keep rocking!

TittyBoy
04-10-19, 03:15
Someone said she is mid 40's with a tummy. Is that true?Yes she has a tummy like any mature aunty has. But she's not fat.

Rockstar86
04-10-19, 03:27
I thought it was common sense. My bad!

Joy.Guys,

I am new to Pune.

Please share no so that I can be in action.

Will sure going forward will share the details if I find any.

DavidP5
04-10-19, 05:41
I had almost same exp in my 2nd visit to her. In first visit all went well, good massage and then FS and she even took bath after the deed. But in 2nd visit last week, she was drunk, and said she is tired. By seeing her that day I was not in mood for anything, but she insisted and then jonny took over my mind and it started. As you said after some foreplay she tried to insert without see and I controlled and put on see. Once finished she just wore her clothes and got ready. I asked, aren't you taking, she said she will take outside, but I doubt she do.

I said no again to myself for this lady. Please be careful guys.

So decided to giver her a try. This is 2 weeks old FR. Booked the days first slot so that I could have her fresh LOL. Once inside the room, she seemed she was high on something. I did not carry see assuming she will have it and so had to negotiate hard for B2B with HJ for 1. 5 k as she declined doing BJ. Once we struck a deal, she removed all her clothes and laid down on the mattress. After some foreplay she started forcing me to enter her bare which freaked me out. I just shagged myself and unloaded all on her pussy. Worst part was while leaving she didn't even wash herself (at least that area) and she already had a customer waiting for her..

Citrec
04-10-19, 08:16
Hi. Got these from 2 SPs I know. Are they fakes?

No advance payment was asked for. Seems I can only attach 10.

Jacky22
04-10-19, 10:17
Hi another of my reviews!

These guys are Spa keep sending text messages about their offers so visited them. 1 k at counter discounted rates!

Hygiene. Terrible.

Massage. Pathetic.

Therapist. Pathetic still thought very high of herself!

B2B. Asked 2 k for it! I was not in a mood to waste money! Never waste money here!

This is near Emer city! Baner!

This one is for those who want to avoid bad places and save money for good ones!

Jacky22
04-10-19, 13:34
Good one mate!

Play safe! This girl is dangerous, very arrogant and also forces bare! I walked out on her and I suggest you all do to save yourself, your family and other fellow mongers from infections!

So decided to giver her a try. This is 2 weeks old FR. Booked the days first slot so that I could have her fresh LOL. Once inside the room, she seemed she was high on something. I did not carry see assuming she will have it and so had to negotiate hard for B2B with HJ for 1. 5 k as she declined doing BJ. Once we struck a deal, she removed all her clothes and laid down on the mattress. After some foreplay she started forcing me to enter her bare which freaked me out. I just shagged myself and unloaded all on her pussy. Worst part was while leaving she didn't even wash herself (at least that area) and she already had a customer waiting for her..

CoolMots
04-10-19, 13:39
Hi,

Keep rocking!Bro,

I have shared her contact number. Although she is asking for reference and I am not able to score with her.

Dmello204
04-10-19, 14:31
Went expecting for P, however, she was occupied with other appointments. Miss Sheela came instead. It started with a normal massage. She herself approached for additional service to be taken. I asked what's in the menu. She said "Front and back with hand only. FS not possible". Tried convincing but not agreed. Went ahead with something better than nothing approach. We agreed for 1 k. Removed her top. She started with back, then slowly towards the front. I pulled her, kissed, squeezed. Finally ended with HJ. Damage 1 k.

P. S Structure and face, not that great. Can try once for sensual massage & HJ, but not recommended.

So decided to giver her a try. This is 2 weeks old FR. Booked the days first slot so that I could have her fresh LOL. Once inside the room, she seemed she was high on something. I did not carry see assuming she will have it and so had to negotiate hard for B2B with HJ for 1. 5 k as she declined doing BJ. Once we struck a deal, she removed all her clothes and laid down on the mattress. After some foreplay she started forcing me to enter her bare which freaked me out. I just shagged myself and unloaded all on her pussy. The worst part was while leaving she didn't even wash herself (at least that area) and she already had a customer waiting for her.

My self control that day saved me from entering her bare but there will be some who may have already banged her bare.

I won't repeat her for sure. Be safe guys.

TB.

KenTheRockstar
04-10-19, 16:10
Guys avoid Ms P from J spa Aundh. I doubt that she is infected. Also most of the time she is high, which I've observed.

I had visited in last week of March. I didn't book her as I was looking for proper massage. While waiting in the entrance lobby she came and asked why I haven't booked her. She was in argument mood. The way she was speaking in loud voice asking "why you didn't book me?" it looked like she was high. I skipped the conversation moved out. I've never booked her since I've learned that she tried to trap a fellow by making a scene at his house and filing a case against the spa owner.

RandalT
04-10-19, 16:11
Hi folks.Wow! You are a lucky dude and one with tenacity!

Do you have a name (single letter, synonym etc.) for the spa and the goddess?

Posting here for the first time, and my apologies; but can someone tell me what SA stands for?

Love!

KenTheRockstar
04-10-19, 16:45
You are in love, you are in love, you are innnn loooovvvve! Njoy buddy.

LoveBirds69
04-10-19, 17:08
Thanks to a senior member for her contact and reference. She enquired a lot and then only fixed the meeting. Quoted 15 K, bargained and settled on 10 K.

She travelled to my place. Short and petite, age is really around 22.

Not much polished personality as I was expecting. But a good GFE. Talkative, likes to drink, smoke and still a fitness enthusiast. I guess she has many friends around.

Had two good sessions followed by a good BJ. Tried everything except anal (didn't ask). DFK is average. BJ good. Pussy good, not loose. Ass nice. Must try doggy. Also rides well. She just loves sex as if she has fixed the meeting and She is going to pay for it, LOL. Satisfied.

Looks- 7.

Body- 8.

GFE- 9.

SinJay
04-10-19, 20:05
True that bro. She is usually drunk or high. She once started kiss and went on to biting the lips. Then she said she is on her first day and still wanted to do it. It was gross. I just left. The manager has changed recently too.

Guys avoid Ms P from J spa Aundh. I doubt that she is infected. Also most of the time she is high, which I've observed.

I had visited in last week of March. I didn't book her as I was looking for proper massage. While waiting in the entrance lobby she came and asked why I haven't booked her. She was in argument mood. The way she was speaking in loud voice asking "why you didn't book me?" it looked like she was high. I skipped the conversation moved out. I've never booked her since I've learned that she tried to trap a fellow by making a scene at his house and filing a case against the spa owner.

Pune Casanova
04-10-19, 22:17
Hi,

New to this forum, seems very active.

Mongering since 4 years in Pune, will share all experience soon.

Till then happy mongering.

Newbee1
04-10-19, 22:58
Hi,

Not sure if this is common and others experience the same since I never discussed this freely with anyone. I have great attraction for long hair girls specially dark hairs till waist length. Its hard to find providers like these. Hence I joined the forum to find help.

Please guide me how to proceed about it.

Thanks.

TittyBoy
04-11-19, 03:01
Is she really worth 10 k? Does she have her place? Can anyone share her pic? What are the standard rates all brothers should target?

Thanks to a senior member for her contact and reference. She enquired a lot and then only fixed the meeting. Quoted 15 K, bargained and settled on 10 K.

Not much polished personality as I was expecting. But a good GFE. Talkative, likes to drink, smoke and still a fitness enthusiast. I guess she has many friends around.

Had two good sessions followed by a good BJ. Tried everything except anal (didn't ask). DFK is average. BJ good. Pussy good, not loose. Ass nice. Must try doggy. Also rides well. She just loves sex as if she has fixed the meeting and She is going to pay for it, LOL. Satisfied.

Looks- 7.

Body- 8.

GFE- 9.

VFM16
04-11-19, 03:17
Hi,

Do you mean that khadoos manager left? She was giving me good discount off late.

True that bro. She is usually drunk or high. She once started kiss and went on to biting the lips. Then she said she is on her first day and still wanted to do it. It was gross. I just left. The manager has changed recently too.

VFM16
04-11-19, 03:20
There are two shrutis. Which one are you talking about. Is she marathi one who stays on other side of Pune then she is not worth even 6 k. I had her for two shots for tat amount and still regret.

Looks- 7.

Body- 8.

GFE- 9.

VFM16
04-11-19, 03:22
Hahaha no way bro. Got better ones. If you can host, will get a real gem.

You are in love, you are in love, you are innnn loooovvvve! Njoy buddy.

SamK123
04-11-19, 03:49
Bro,

If its Sheela from J spa you are talking about then.

She is fat and dark, no massage skills what so ever.

Completely avoid and save money.

Not even worth of mentioning here but want to help follow brothers and save money.

Keep rocking!

Went expecting for P, however, she was occupied with other appointments. Miss Sheela came instead. It started with a normal massage. She herself approached for additional service to be taken. I asked what's in the menu. She said "Front and back with hand only. FS not possible". Tried convincing but not agreed. Went ahead with something better than nothing approach. We agreed for 1 k. Removed her top. She started with back, then slowly towards the front. I pulled her, kissed, squeezed. Finally ended with HJ. Damage 1 k.

P. S Structure and face, not that great. Can try once for sensual massage & HJ, but not recommended.

Intraspy
04-11-19, 08:07
Hello guys,

Been a silent reader here and other cities since 2 years almost. I am brought up in the gulf and work there now while travelling in the gulf itself for work.

Came to do my bachelors in Pune around 7-8 years back and did visit a couple of MP and SPs in VN and Aundh back then with coupons with a 60-70% in MPs success for B2B and maybe 30% for FS.

Reading the new reports is a lot of fun of familiar places. I will be in Pune for 3 weeks this month and hoping to monger a little and put out some FRs.

Anybody need some help with contacts in Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, Oman can definitely reach out to me. Yes, you can read the respective forums of those countries / cities but I can help with some directions and contacts regardless.

PM is active.

KetanPune
04-11-19, 08:28
Totally agree with your review.

LoveMongers
04-11-19, 09:51
I have been using this forum from long time. But was off to mongering from last 1 year and I am back. I have lots of experience in Pune regarding SP, Girls, BP, hotels, lodges. I don't think I have left single girl as of now discussed in forum from past 2-3 years.

Again I am looking for some indipent girl for night out. Being a senior member I can help you all with all my contacts.

Please PM me your inputs.

EyesWitcher21
04-11-19, 13:22
Is she really worth 10 k? Does she have her place? Can anyone share her pic? What are the standard rates all brothers should target?Have the same questions.

Temp420
04-11-19, 14:52
Hi Sinjay,

Are you talking about miss P? How old is the this FR. When the khadoos manager change. When was your last FR here? And how was the experience?

Abhayb
04-11-19, 16:17
Recently registered at mate4 all.

In discussion with one bird.

Is this site authentic?

Tut Li
04-11-19, 17:01
Bro,

I have shared her contact number. Although she is asking for reference and I am not able to score with her.There is way out to crack reference. It worked few times in past.

Me and my friend recently did it. He has a number of an inde, when he called her, she asked for ref and a call from ref. My friend is smart and he immediately gave my name and before giving her my mongering number, he called me and shared her number, details and background. She texted me on WA, and I chatted with her working name as if I know her for very long time. Because she did not have my number stored, she asked me too. How did I get her number. I called her and told that my another friend shared her number long back and I chatted with her in past, but could not meet. Also told her confidently name of that third guy and he is in different country now. Well, she was ok with that and did not ask me for my reference to call her. She was ok to meet my friend.

It all depend on how confidently and politely you talk. Give it a try, mostly it will work. Good luck.

Few guys tried the same and updated that it worked. You might want to try this.

Kartikrai
04-11-19, 17:18
There is way out to crack reference. It worked few times in past.

Me and my friend recently did it. He has a number of an inde, when he called her, she asked for ref and a call from ref. My friend is smart and he immediately gave my name and before giving her my mongering number, he called me and shared her number, details and background. She texted me on WA, and I chatted with her working name as if I know her for very long time. Because she did not have my number stored, she asked me too. How did I get her number. I called her and told that my another friend shared her number long back and I chatted with her in past, but could not meet. Also told her confidently name of that third guy and he is in different country now. Well, she was ok with that and did not ask me for my reference to call her. She was ok to meet my friend.

It all depend on how confidently and politely you talk. Give it a try, mostly it will work. Good luck.

Few guys tried the same and updated that it worked. You might want to try this.Its a funny situation altogether when any member gets stuck in ref situation. I will take it in a different way.

Suppose we are having a indie detail in forum. Then first we need the basic details like if she is obtained from LOC, SA, Tinder etc.

Then next step is to get her details like her rate, place, time of service, her facial features etc. You will see most of the times these basic details will work if you use a permutation and combination of all these in various ways in a polite way. Sometimes some indie don't need any ref when they are in need of money. They will simply agree. Sometimes, you can make excuses like your phone was stolen and you have lost all ref details, so can't provide.

Basic observation is when a indie is in need of money, 90% of them will not ask any ref. If they are getting good money, they will have lots of drama.

PuneExplorer
04-11-19, 19:54
Hello mongers,

I've 2 queries:

1. What is SA (sorry too much occupied with work that I bought NB coupons weeks before but don't have time) so I'm still in stone age to get this.

2. Out of curiosity (or my tight. Budget LOL) I have bought head, neck shoulder massage coupon, has anyone got lucky using this service? Kindly pm or share review.

Thanks.

PE.

Rock9991
04-12-19, 02:41
Hey bro,

Need good looking indie for a night.

Do you have any contact who is good in look and service both please share.

Already tried Shruti.

Thanks.

Rock.

Hahaha no way bro. Got better ones. If you can host, will get a real gem.

Bond123
04-12-19, 02:56
There are two shrutis. Which one are you talking about. Is she marathi one who stays on other side of Pune then she is not worth even 6 k. I had her for two shots for tat amount and still regret.Yes there are two. Can you share last digits of the girl you met bro. Cheers.

DadFuck
04-12-19, 03:46
Is she really worth 10 k? Does she have her place? Can anyone share her pic? What are the standard rates all brothers should target?Can you PM me her contact.

AngryEgg
04-12-19, 05:11
Hi guys,

Found a indie Hw contact in Kondhwa.

Quoting 3 k St + 600 hotel only day time.

Her digits are 145.

Has been any body tried her?

Citrec
04-12-19, 06:45
Hi all,

2 weeks back I thought of trying a local SP. I contacted him and agreed for 4 K for 2 hours. He sent me a few pics which looked fake. I still went ahead. He asked me to reach a hospital in the crocodile area, and when I did, guided me to a Oyo hotel on phone. I booked a cheap room there for 2 hours. Now for the actual experience:

The bird came 20 minutes late. She was fair with long hair, in early or mid 30's. Plump, complete HW material. I paid her the cash and proceeded with the act. She insisted on condom which was good. She undressed me and started with a hug, which then changed to her kissing me all over. HW is not my style so I had no interest in DFK or BJ. She took off her dress and I pushed her on the bed, where I banged her in missionary.

She had a clean pussy but her tummy put me off so no licking. In the end she gave me her direct number and said that next time she would prefer meeting outside the hotel and walking in together, as coming alone inside looks suspicious.

Looks: 5/10. If she were slim it would have been very different.

She seemed very safe, no catches, but quite unpolished.

I am happy to share her number over pm if any of you want.

Peace till then!

Sacsoft
04-12-19, 07:27
Need help to start. Please suggest good contact. How to get your messages?

Shaboink
04-12-19, 15:38
So here is the story of the NE I have fucked quite a few times at the Spa.

Had her multiple times at the spa's as she changed jobs she kept pinging me the new locations and I kept on fucking her for 3. 5 K per shot.

While she gave awesome service, BJ + Ball massage and was eager to please but then she became greedy and last time asked me if I can give her 5 K. So I did, for the last time, and will not try her again, she should know her being greedy made her lose a regular client, while I know it hardly matters to her as her pussy will get many dicks but that's the way people become greedy. !!

Soon planning to try out a local spa girl whom I had fucked earlier in spa now pings me to meet at Hotel outside. Let's see how it goes.

Bond123
04-12-19, 15:48
Hello everyone,

Hope all are doing good. Got this inde contact. Contacted her on WA. Replied promptly. Fixed time and met her in a hotel. She is well educated and speaks good English. Coming to looks. She has good height, bong and dusky, face is ok. Body. Handful of boobs sucked to the hearts content. Didn't try DATY. Pussy is loose typical of MLIF. Good GEF and no nakhraas. Her name is Shalini. Had multiple positions. Damage 10 k for 2 shots. She didn't budge. Can share contacts if you have something in return. Regards.

Aarun21
04-12-19, 17:57
First thing first. A big shout out to senior HornDogPuneKar, for sharing the contact. That area of Pune was new to me, so started from OFC without confirming her the time as I wasn't sure of a safe parking near by without unwarranted attention. So reached the location found a safe parking at a distance and called her to check her availability but she's out of Home only to be available in an hour. Again ventured out to kill time got a bar parking. Enjoyed a can of RedBull and snacks. She only called back after 1. 5 hours and guided to her place.

The place is decent 2 room kitchen setup. Saw another girl in living room might be a minor.

She's very welcoming, served a much needed chilled glass of water. Moved to bedroom, started the conversation with a mitha as in Cadbury. Undressed myself meanwhile she got a call, but started playing around my nips and belly with light wet kisses. Call over and we were engrossed in deep DFK. She's an amazing tongue sucker, continued for 7-8 minutes with her fake moans. Undressed her to her Lingerie (set of semi transparent in red). Fair and silk smooth skin with only a blemish of cesarian stretch marks on lower abdomen. Gave her a foot massage and a sensual body massage she's moaning (fake) throughout. Removed her downy ate her bossoms (fair soft & bubbly). Light DATY then rough DATY plus 2 fingers magic to stimulate the clit and the G-spot (a must try to make a woman your slave). She's screaming and shivering pushing her groin to deepen the stimulation. She couldn't take it for more than 10 minutes and cramped my head to suffocation with her legs and went through an explosive orgasm. She lies there motion less for a while only to realize that she's getting paid and not me now back to her turn. She doesn't do BBJ only light kisses to balls and tip. Put on the cover (Durex Extra time), started pounding in miss, spoon, cowgirl, reverse CG, seating lap, standing lap, she's so flexible that you can do anything.

Finally ended in Miss after 30 minutes. By this time we were sweating like hell. She had a smile of satisfaction as well. Dressed up, donated and while leaving saw a kid sleeping on the leaving room bed. Yes she is a mother.

So this is it, enjoyed a lot.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (small).

Pussy: 8/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damage: 3 k.

WIR: Yes, but only after trying other options. For Contact requests, please be informed it's not my earned contact so sharing is in sole discretion of HornDogPuneKar.

DadFuck
04-12-19, 18:21
Hi all,

2 weeks back I thought of trying a local SP. I contacted him and agreed for 4 K for 2 hours. He sent me a few pics which looked fake. I still went ahead. He asked me to reach a hospital in the crocodile area, and when I did, guided me to a Oyo hotel on phone. I booked a cheap room there for 2 hours. Now for the actual experience:

The bird came 20 minutes late. She was fair with long hair, in early or mid 30's. Plump, complete HW material. I paid her the cash and proceeded with the act. She insisted on condom which was good. She undressed me and started with a hug, which then changed to her kissing me all over. HW is not my style so I had no interest in DFK or BJ. She took off her dress and I pushed her on the bed, where I banged her in missionary.

She had a clean pussy but her tummy put me off so no licking. In the end she gave me her direct number and said that next time she would prefer meeting outside the hotel and walking in together, as coming alone inside looks suspicious.Can you share her contact.

CoolMudeme
04-12-19, 19:14
Hi guys,

Found a indie Hw contact in Kondhwa.

Quoting 3 k St + 600 hotel only day time.

Her digits are 145.

Has been any body tried her?Buddy,

I have tried a H / W in Kondhwa about a month back or so. I deleted her contact deliberately. If she hesitates to send a Pic or do a video call and she calls you at K at dh! Machine chowk, then she probably is the same one. Please do no go for her as she would say she has 40 size boobs but in reality she has gone through some surgery or she has some health issues and her boobs drool all the way till her tummy. I couldn't even stand up just looking at it and had to call it off losing 3 k since you get to know this only after you get into the room and pay her first. Also the actual hotel she would call you goes by the name g at rv€ which is about 5 kms further ahead from the chowk I mentioned earlier. Please don't waste your money on her.

Rational 2019
04-12-19, 20:49
Can you PM me her contact.It would be very nice of you. Please send her number.

Rational 2019
04-12-19, 20:55
Hello everyone,

Hope all are doing good. Got this inde contact. Contacted her on WA. Replied promptly. Fixed time and met her in a hotel. She is well educated and speaks good English. Coming to looks. She has good height, bong and dusky, face is ok. Body. Handful of boobs sucked to the hearts content. Didn't try DATY. Pussy is loose typical of MLIF. Good GEF and no nakhraas. Her name is Shalini. Had multiple positions. Damage 10 k for 2 shots. She didn't budge. Can share contacts if you have something in return. Regards.Can you please PM her contacts.

Pune Casanova
04-12-19, 21:21
Was googling on, there is a good site for massage. Has anyone tried? massageplanet.net.

VFM16
04-12-19, 23:08
Hi,

I met the one ending 256. Did you meet other one?

How do you rate her?

Yes there are two. Can you share last digits of the girl you met bro. Cheers.

RedArmy87
04-13-19, 04:12
Moved to Pune a while go, Mostly going to spas for fun. My experience so far.

Been fan of erotic massage.

Amra Mall and Egle Mall. Country SPA.

It is costly in terms of massage and tips (charge 3 k for B2B), But one of well maintained place and experience is good as the ladies are highly co-operative in satisfying you.

KM SPA in Kharadi road.

Cheap 1 K + .5 to 1 k tips (what you want to perform mostly HJ / BJ), average ambiance.

Sht Spa Eagle mall.

Cheap and OK, But girls are greedy, You have to be lucky to get good service.

Country spa Hadps. Costly and girls are greedy.

Orc spa Khrdi. Ambiance is not good, I will avoid, keep it a last resort.

My experience- most of spa in Pune, Most of the spa provide extra service, if you know how to approach.

Looking for good contact who provide GFE, please share, happy to reciprocate in future.

Happy mongering!

Contactromeo
04-13-19, 05:04
I am new to this world, so any reliable spa in KP providing B2B / extras appreciated. Please PM me good contacts for starters.

Thanks.

SummerTime1985
04-13-19, 09:48
First thing first. A big shout out to senior HornDogPuneKar, for sharing the contact. That area of Pune was new to me, so started from OFC without confirming her the time as I wasn't sure of a safe parking near by without unwarranted attention. So reached the location found a safe parking at a distance and called her to check her availability but she's out of Home only to be available in an hour. Again ventured out to kill time got a bar parking. Enjoyed a can of RedBull and snacks. She only called back after 1. 5 hours and guided to her place.

The place is decent 2 room kitchen setup. Saw another girl in living room might be a minor.

She's very welcoming, served a much needed chilled glass of water. Moved to bedroom, started the conversation with a mitha as in Cadbury. Undressed myself meanwhile she got a call, but started playing around my nips and belly with light wet kisses. Call over and we were engrossed in deep DFK. She's an amazing tongue sucker, continued for 7-8 minutes with her fake moans. Undressed her to her Lingerie (set of semi transparent in red). Fair and silk smooth skin with only a blemish of cesarian stretch marks on lower abdomen. Gave her a foot massage and a sensual body massage she's moaning (fake) throughout. Removed her downy ate her bossoms (fair soft & bubbly). Light DATY then rough DATY plus 2 fingers magic to stimulate the clit and the G-spot (a must try to make a woman your slave). She's screaming and shivering pushing her groin to deepen the stimulation. She couldn't take it for more than 10 minutes and cramped my head to suffocation with her legs and went through an explosive orgasm. She lies there motion less for a while only to realize that she's getting paid and not me now back to her turn. She doesn't do BBJ only light kisses to balls and tip. Put on the cover (Durex Extra time), started pounding in miss, spoon, cowgirl, reverse CG, seating lap, standing lap, she's so flexible that you can do anything.

Finally ended in Miss after 30 minutes. By this time we were sweating like hell. She had a smile of satisfaction as well. Dressed up, donated and while leaving saw a kid sleeping on the leaving room bed. Yes she is a mother.

So this is it, enjoyed a lot.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (small).

Pussy: 8/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damage: 3 k.

WIR: Yes, but only after trying other options. For Contact requests, please be informed it's not my earned contact so sharing is in sole discretion of HornDogPuneKar.Is she pooja, No. Ending with 052??

Intraspy
04-13-19, 11:04
Since I am only in Pune for a couple of days, decided to start off with the nearest spa to my house.

Found V spa near Flower village in in Wanwrie. Walked in at 3 pm and it seemed dull, and didn't feel like going ahead. But it was hot and I could do with a decent massage if nothing else so I carried forward.

Negotiated 60 minutes to 1.7 k.

Was appointed Ms. Gemstone in 30's who looked NE / Sikkim. Wore dispo and she was smiling throughout and spoke well during massage. Roughly 30 mins I asked if any extras. Was denied everything except HJ, negotiated it to 1.3 k for HJ after 10 mins. It was mechanical and boring plus it seemed that she had some cough constantly.

Paid and got out but the massage was great.

Face - 6.

HJ- 5.

Body - 7/10.

Massage - 8.

WIR- Maybe for massage only since it's 2 minutes from my place.

Will try an indie or two this weekend (thanks to the contacts from some seniors and regulars here) and if that doesn't work out then maybe some more Spas while I'm here.

Kamsutra69
04-13-19, 13:07
Since the closing of ST spa, I have been going through a dry spell during my Pune visits. I was in KP today and risked going to Ayara spa for a massage without any reference. Went in thinking the least I will get is a massage. And that's all I got. And a really good one. Tipped the masseuse 400 for it.

Not getting any action from a Thai has never happened to me. Well. There is always first time for everything.

Happy mongering!

Eagle Arrow
04-13-19, 16:36

No advance payment was asked for. Seems I can only attach 10.I have tried the first chick and the third. The first one is from Assam I believe. Tight pussy and an epic BJ. But need to get her into mood or she's a piece of work. The third chick is Russian. Had her for 7 k if I remember correctly. Again, very good experience if you make her feel comfortable.

SmoothGoin
04-13-19, 21:44
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

SumitPune
04-14-19, 10:00
Hi,

I've been mongering in Pune since last 3 years.

Yesterday it was raining in Pune so thought of some action. Went to see Spa at bhumkar chowk, above hotel. Met Miss A there who was eager to give me massage from the moment she saw me. Went to the room and started with massage. Lots of hints (She even massaged my lower back). At the end of it we went straight to the point, Quoted 1.5 K for topless HJ, negotiated to 800, She gave me her number and she's going to meet me in hotel in ravet this Thursday.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Damage: 1000 Counter 800 Tip.

Will update how's she in bed after Thursday.

Bhamsookh1
04-14-19, 13:52
Right so will keep this short. Kharadi Marathee indie hw Mrs M aka cloudy was booked by me yesterday noon for ST. Before reaching called but no reply on WA and phone off. Today noon she pinged asking to visit. Area is very good residential place. House from inside is unorganised and not very clean. She offered water but of chit chat and got in act. Kissing yes but no DFK. Good skin. Fair colour by Indian standards. Looks like pics. Not astonishing but I liked her face. Looks in mid 30's. Simply dressed and very light makeup. No odour from any part of body. Ok boobs. Straight into act. Very good BJ. Doesn't do owo cause has a kid. She is bit dominant on bed. Slight tummy. Did wot and ended in mish. Wanted to do dog and standing but came. Clean puss. Average hole. Ritu is better GFE. St 1 shot charge is 5 k. Paid 4 K cash. Will visit again, yes.

Face 7/10.

Figure 6/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Service 8/10.

Bhamsookh1
04-14-19, 14:10
Mrs M didn't respond yesterday so went to a spa in KP. They somehow have Thai only staff. Decent girls. Most in 30's. 2 k paid on door by card for 60 mins. Went in. Asked for choice. Didn't get. Assigned Ms see. Great skin. Bit plump. Slight breath odour issue. Offered mint. OK message. Asked in 10 minutes. Only up to B2B on offer. She said situation very bad (even ones in bliss and v spa said same). Maybe FS on menu once things cool down. Paid 3.5 k for it after Nego. Got CBJ. Came with HJ. Spent only 40 mins. Would return for other girls. This is rare spa in Pune at the moment offering Thai B2B. Pune scene is very bad (that even trans asking for 5 k! Mumbai awesome but very expensive. Be safe with spa guys and always keep sheath in pocket as you never know that you might get lucky. V spa wdi is now Kristal spa with Only 2 old (tenure wise) and sad NE. Bliss has very good looking NE's but place is not right for B2B etc. I am in a search for an exclusive young indie with great GFE, someone who is not doing this daily and weekly but rarely for extra cash.

CoolMots
04-14-19, 16:40

No advance payment was asked for. Seems I can only attach 10.The first pic is of Nepali Hema. She has good service attitude and looks why hot. I took her service as independent. Loose and smelly pussy. So never repeated.

Dmunda
04-14-19, 16:48
Do you mind sharing the SP contact?

I have tried the first chick and the third. The first one is from Assam I believe. Tight pussy and an epic BJ. But need to get her into mood or she's a piece of work. The third chick is Russian. Had her for 7 k if I remember correctly. Again, very good experience if you make her feel comfortable.

CoolMots
04-14-19, 17:06
This incident is around one year old. It was my fourth visit to why spa Aundh above bookstore. I was friendly to the counter guy in last couple of occasions and he started recognizing me. So took the benefit and asked him to showcase the lineup. One preety Thai girl Sassa caught my attention. Choice was clear. She was beautiful and perfect. I chose her. Inside the room I immediately asked he about service. 3 k for B2B with blowjob was finalized. I always takes CBJ and never tried BBJ. It was one of the best blowjob of my life. Fucked her mouth for long time and this girl had service attitude and it was one of the best spa experience for me. She was not ready for F. K inside spa but was ready to come outside. She was ready to come for 10 k whole night. Next time I visited the spa again. Same story repeated. This time she was asking for 4 k I gave her 3.5 k with the promise to take her out. She told me it was her birthday next week and she wanted a gift from me. On the birthday day I chatted with her and fixed the appointment. I gifted her beautiful Buddha statue costing me 600 inr. She was very happy on receiving the gift. She took me to a bigger spa room having two massage tables and attached bathroom having bathtub. This time I paid her 4 k and started the foreplay. She got excited. Took this opportunity and fucked her hard (with condom of course). It was blissful session of 40 to 50 minutes with all positions tried. We took the bath together with the warning that fuck is not allowed inside spa and with the promise that I should take her out. I tried her service once more with CBJ and no fuck. Latter on she went to her homeland and I never contacted her.

Guys my learning is if you treat a Thai girl well, she will treat you like a king. I somehow lost her contact number but knew from one Thai girl worked in perfect spa that she was her room partner and was working in some spa in airplane nagar.

Ruata
04-14-19, 17:50
Bro,

She looks NE, please share damage.

After a long time, a old contact from Mumbai (shared when she was in Pune) messaged with a new chick details along with photos.

The photos got me interested and went ahead with the meeting. Ajanali was based in a hotel in the center of the clity. Traveled to the place and she greeted well.

After the initial chit-chat, started with light fondling, caressing and light kissing. A total GF experience (unlike the typical SP girls). Had a wonderful CBJ followed with a good session with various positions.

Amazing experience!

Charges - 6 k.

SandorTheHound
04-14-19, 19:23
Hi,

Long time lurker here and this is my first post.

After reading reports that the famous why spa in Aundh has shut down, I looked it up and learned that it has reopened at another location in Aundh. So thought of giving it a try and check if anything's changed.

Booked 1 HR massage via NB and went in. The masseuse that was assigned was an absolute bomb, 9/10, someone I'd never been with before. She claimed to be 33 yrs old and is working here since last 3 months. Speaking of the act, 15 minutes into the massage, I brought up the q'and of extras. After a bit of negotiation, she agreed for B2B w / HJ for 2.5 k. I insisted to include BJ as well for 2.7 k, but she didn't budge.

Anyway, when the clothes were off, I came to know what a banger body she had. Firm and petite tits with absolutely no sag. Nice round ass to complement that, and no belly fat whatsoever. Not the regular Thai MILFs we used to get at why. She had by far the best figure among all the masseuses I had been with at why spa. She started with a nice tit fuck which extremely arousing. Then she started sliding her body all over my body. Pressed and sucked the boobs to the fullest. Came twice, once while one of the tit fucks and then finally when she gave HJ.

Overall one of the best experiences I had at this MP.

Looks: 9/10 (a figure to die for).

BBJ: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (big and firm).

Ass: 9/10 (round shape with no sag).

Overall- 9/10.

Total damages: 1 k + 2.5 k extras.

WIR: Absolutely!

Pune Casanova
04-14-19, 19:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

KBfor
04-14-19, 20:20
Dear Wourmis,

Did you manage to explore things with her?

Cheers!

Got this college chick contact from a friend, informed she was doing this for extra cash. Called Amruta and fixed a meeting at a flat arranged by her friend. She arrived at around 8 pm, had asked for a night session.

In looks, she was a 21 yr old girl, cute face, ample bosom and a great ass. She was friendly and cooperative.

After some small talk, started with lots of DFK, the best I had. She smelt so good, it was amazing. Started undressing each other, removed her bra, started sucking on her ample tits which were gorgeous. Soon enough, she started giving an amazing BBBJ, also have deep throat, never had that before. I went down on her, clean shaved pussy, no smell, very wet and inviting. Fingered her a lot until she came. Though she said no anal, she did allow me to finger and lick her ass, like her pussy, it was clean and inviting. All this while, she was squeezing by balls and sucking on them..

DadFuck
04-14-19, 21:10
Right so will keep this short. Kharadi Marathee indie hw Mrs M aka cloudy was booked by me yesterday noon for ST. Before reaching called but no reply on WA and phone off. Today noon she pinged asking to visit. Area is very good residential place. House from inside is unorganised and not very clean. She offered water but of chit chat and got in act. Kissing yes but no DFK. Good skin. Fair colour by Indian standards. Looks like pics. Not astonishing but I liked her face. Looks in mid 30's. Simply dressed and very light makeup. No odour from any part of body. Ok boobs. Straight into act. Very good BJ. Doesn't do owo cause has a kid. She is bit dominant on bed. Slight tummy. Did wot and ended in mish. Wanted to do dog and standing but came. Clean puss. Average hole. Ritu is better GFE. St 1 shot charge is 5 k. Paid 4 K cash. Will visit again, yes.

Face 7/10.

Figure 6/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Service 8/10.Nice from bro. Your Lucky. Can you please PM her digits. Am new to forum.

DadFuck
04-14-19, 21:23

No advance payment was asked for. Seems I can only attach 10.Have you tried any one.

Panvel1
04-15-19, 02:41
Had this girl named Annie at an OYO place in kids wadi. Fairly good looking. Great attitude. Received well. Chit chatted. Nice to talk to. Had big boobs. Started playing with them. She removed her uppers. Huge.

Used the wash room and she was ready when I came out. Had removed all her clothes and was lying diagonally across the bed in side position. Kissed her lipstick lips. Nice experience. Tried p* licking but there an odour so discontinued. Put on cover. Asked her to initiate with wot. Very nice act not easily tired. Proceeded to miss pumped away till I discharged. Chit chatted again. Got ready and kissed her goodbye. Nice experience.

Looks: 8.

Face: 7.

Boobs: 9.

Attitude:9.

GFE: 8.

Act: 9.

Wit: definitely till I get a better one.

Panvel1
04-15-19, 03:24
Has anyone experienced this girl? Please advise whether she is worth or not.

Asd968
04-15-19, 05:03
Hi,

I've been mongering in Pune since last 3 years.

Yesterday it was raining in Pune so thought of some action. Went to see Spa at bhumkar chowk, above hotel. Met Miss A there who was eager to give me massage from the moment she saw me. Went to the room and started with massage. Lots of hints (She even massaged my lower back). At the end of it we went straight to the point, Quoted 1.5 K for topless HJ, negotiated to 800, She gave me her number and she's going to meet me in hotel in ravet this Thursday.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Damage: 1000 Counter 800 Tip.

Will update how's she in bed after Thursday.Could you give some hint for this spa?

Is it hinjewadi side or other way?

Panvel1
04-15-19, 06:57
Had this girl named Annie at an OYO place in kids wadi. Fairly good looking. Great attitude. Received well. Chit chatted. Nice to talk to. Had big boobs. Started playing with them. She removed her uppers. Huge.

Used the wash room and she was ready when I came out. Had removed all her clothes and was lying diagonally across the bed in side position. Kissed her lipstick lips. Nice experience. Tried p* licking but there an odour so discontinued. Put on cover. Asked her to initiate with wot. Very nice act not easily tired. Proceeded to miss pumped away till I discharged. Chit chatted again. Got ready and kissed her goodbye. Nice experience.

Wit: definitely till I get a better one.Forgot to mention damages: It's between 3-4 K short.

SummerTime1985
04-15-19, 08:12
Hi,

Has anybody tried Pooja from katraj, no. Ending 052.

Please review. Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
04-15-19, 16:47
Nice from bro. Your Lucky. Can you please PM her digits. Am new to forum.Thanks bro. My PM not active yet. It was before but not much success due to dry Pune. Currently I am building my database and looking for contact exchanges only. Once I have decent quality and quantity of contacts (less tapped ones), I will be sharing w / o any expectations.

MrDestiny
04-15-19, 18:41
To be short and precise, not from Mumbai or Pune. Have some free time this week and thinking of visiting one of the city for 3 days and trying as many as possible different exp at a economic value. Please help me choose to schedule / explore the either / both city with a budget of approx 15-20 k with most returns.

Suggestions and pointers are most welcome by me as well as many others like me who are new to the area. Fingers crossed.

Panvel1
04-15-19, 18:47

Wit: definitely till I get a better one.Don't take other girl that he offers she is worthless pure shit.

TenaliRaman
04-16-19, 03:44
In Pune till 17th evening. Staying in the Marriott Chakan. Is the hotel is green? If not, request seniors to please PM some good indie contacts in and around.

Happy to help with contacts in Dubai.

Slv45
04-16-19, 05:55
Hi,

I am a silent reader here with occasional mongering.

Recently I developed interest in BDSM, so wanted to try it out.

Any genuine leads will be appreciated. Don't really know if Pune has SPs who provide such girls?

Your help is much needed here.

My PM is active.

Mady7906
04-16-19, 07:02
Very nice FR and you are even quite lucky. If kind enough can share her digits with her due concern. I am ij and Pune on 18th. Will surely try to help with some other contacts. Happy to help. Can PM me.

After some small talk, started with lots of DFK, the best I had. She smelt so good, it was amazing. Started undressing each other, removed her bra, started sucking on her ample tits which were gorgeous. Soon enough, she started giving an amazing BBBJ, also have deep throat, never had that before. I went down on her, clean shaved pussy, no smell, very wet and inviting. Fingered her a lot until she came. Though she said no anal, she did allow me to finger and lick her ass, like her pussy, it was clean and inviting. All this while, she was squeezing by balls and sucking on them..

SumitPune
04-16-19, 11:32
On the road from bhunkar Chowk to dance Chowk in left.

Could you give some hint for this spa?

Is it hinjewadi side or other way?

SummerTime1985
04-16-19, 13:08
Don't take other girl that he offers she is worthless pure shit.Thanks, other girl looks better in pics, but since you say il go with the first one.

Bhamsookh1
04-16-19, 18:36
To be short and precise, not from Mumbai or Pune. Have some free time this week and thinking of visiting one of the city for 3 days and trying as many as possible different exp at a economic value. Please help me choose to schedule / explore the either / both city with a budget of approx 15-20 k with most returns.

Suggestions and pointers are most welcome by me as well as many others like me who are new to the area. Fingers crossed.Hello! Please opt for Mumbai. Better and cheaper. In about 25 k Bengali SP can get you top mithi bai colg chick. My PM is not active sorry so can't send his details but I am sure some Seniors can. Good luck and do FR please.

Temp420
04-16-19, 19:04
Hi,

Help needed from fellow members. As any one tried Arpita shivajinagar. Claiming to be indie number ending 093. Please provide details about experience and price and location of her.

CuriousPune
04-16-19, 20:38
Can you give more direction to place?

Hi,

After reading reports that the famous why spa in Aundh has shut down, I looked it up and learned that it has reopened at another location in Aundh. So thought of giving it a try and check if anything's changed.

Booked 1 HR massage via NB and went in. The masseuse that was assigned was an absolute bomb, 9/10, someone I'd never been with before. She claimed to be 33 yrs old and is working here since last 3 months. Speaking of the act, 15 minutes into the massage, I brought up the q'and of extras. After a bit of negotiation, she agreed for B2B w / HJ for 2.5 k. I insisted to include BJ as well for 2.7 k, but she didn't budge.

NewInPune
04-16-19, 20:39
Hello brothers,

I have spend almost 2 weeks in Pune (Baner area) every month for work. Don't know anyone and will be really thankful if you can connect me with some good indies to keep myself entertained after work.

I can share contacts for Kolkata.

Thanks.

MJojo
04-17-19, 05:05

Face 7/10.

Figure 6/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Service 8/10.Can you share digits?

CoolPuneGuest
04-17-19, 07:35
Last week called Kiran after a long time, she was keen to meet, enjoyed a lot, starting fore play in water tub, teasing during bath & then WOT on bed, she became horny, enjoyed full of her strength, so also me, 1st shot lasted in more than 1 HR with full full satisfaction, hence not went for 2nd.

Intraspy
04-17-19, 08:39
Hi,

Help needed from fellow members. As any one tried Arpita shivajinagar. Claiming to be indie number ending 093. Please provide details about experience and price and location of her.I got in touch with her as well but she will ask for some extra 1 k via PAYTM before you meet so I didn't pursue further. Mostly it's a scam. There are similar experiences about her on the forum.

SmoothLover
04-17-19, 11:02
Hey.

Bro your dm is not working, take a subscription.

Cheers,

Smoothlover.

Hello brothers,

I have spend almost 2 weeks in Pune (Baner area) every month for work. Don't know anyone and will be really thankful if you can connect me with some good indies to keep myself entertained after work.

I can share contacts for Kolkata.

Thanks.

Citrec
04-17-19, 11:40
Hi all,

Called my SP who sent me pics of this really hot chick. Set up a meeting the same day. I booked my own hotel as I find that safer.

The girl was same as promised, dressed very well. She held my hands and made small talk as we traveled to the hotel. Once there I ordered some food. She was very chatty and had lovely hair.

She didn't wait for food and started undressing. Nice body. I kissed her breasts and smooth skin and she was moaning loudly. Tried DATY but our ride and the heat had made us sweaty so skipped.

I started with missionary, and it was heavenly. She did this thing where she tightened her pussy lips around my shaft in rhythms and it was amazing!

I had her on all 4's after sometime and pounded her from behind till I came.

2nd shot was not necessary and I left soon after. Total damages were 5 k for 2 hours plus 1 k for hotel. Pic attached. Willing to exchange numbers if you have something in return.

DadFuck
04-17-19, 12:36

After some small talk, started with lots of DFK, the best I had. She smelt so good, it was amazing. Started undressing each other, removed her bra, started sucking on her ample tits which were gorgeous. Soon enough, she started giving an amazing BBBJ, also have deep throat, never had that before. I went down on her, clean shaved pussy, no smell, very wet and inviting. Fingered her a lot until she came. Though she said no anal, she did allow me to finger and lick her ass, like her pussy, it was clean and inviting. All this while, she was squeezing by balls and sucking on them.

Had lots of foreplay, tried a 69 position while doing it.

After half an hour of foreplay, began first round in mish, finished in wot. Took a break, and started 2nd round in doggy, mish and reverse cowgirl. The girl was quite cooperative, allowed many different positions, never said no to anything. After 2 sessions, we ordered a pizza which arrived in 20 minutes, ate pizza while chatting. She told me she was doing this for extra cash, as she also worked part time at a call center. Very fun to hang out with her..You are very lucky to find such gem. Will be very glad if you send her contact with her permission.

MeatHyd101
04-17-19, 13:15

Overall- 9/10.

WIR: Absolutely!Bro, seems some confusion there in your FR.

First you mentioned that she rejected BJ and so the deal was without BJ.

But then in scorecard you are saying BBJ: 8/10.

Apple001
04-17-19, 14:39
I happen to go to a spa little early. What I saw there two maids cleaning bathrooms, taking out trash etc. They told me to wait some time. After half an hour, when I asked about line up of therapists, again these two were there of course with little bit refreshed. Is this the normal practice? Do these spas peddle maids as therapists? No wonder these people have zero massage skills and look for extras. Of course we also look for the same.

Jjaaxx
04-17-19, 15:37
Whats oyo? And what is kids wadi?

Wit: definitely till I get a better one.

KingNewton
04-17-19, 15:53
Hi,

Help needed from fellow members. As any one tried Arpita shivajinagar. Claiming to be indie number ending 093. Please provide details about experience and price and location of her.Dude!

She is fake. Paytm girl.

VFM16
04-18-19, 02:53
You are right bro. In some local spas they do have maids who double up as therapists.

Since johnny was in mood, went to one local spa in Kharadi long long ago. Even the setup looked ordinary.

But receptionist was good. She was not ready to come maybe my first time there.

There was one maid like lady in white frock. But she had good figure. She came in as therapist. She even apologize as others were busy. I laid down nude on stomach. While massaging back. She took my hands and placed on her boobs. That was most open sign I ever had. There was no looking back from there LOL.

So maid sometimes can GV massage but it is up to you whether you want to accept it or not.

I happen to go to a spa little early. What I saw there two maids cleaning bathrooms, taking out trash etc. They told me to wait some time. After half an hour, when I asked about line up of therapists, again these two were there of course with little bit refreshed. Is this the normal practice? Do these spas peddle maids as therapists? No wonder these people have zero massage skills and look for extras. Of course we also look for the same.

Nick143
04-18-19, 08:26
Couldn't post this soon enough. But thank you to all the brother who help with leads. Unfortunately I couldn't score any but still a big thank you. Will return Pune soon. So do share any more leads you get. Cheers!

Maddy Patil
04-18-19, 09:02
Hello Friend,

What is the why Spa Lady Name?

Hi,

Anyway, when the clothes were off, I came to know what a banger body she had. Firm and petite tits with absolutely no sag. Nice round ass to complement that, and no belly fat whatsoever. Not the regular Thai MILFs we used to get at why. She had by far the best figure among all the masseuses I had been with at why spa. She started with a nice tit fuck which extremely arousing. Then she started sliding her body all over my body. Pressed and sucked the boobs to the fullest. Came twice, once while one of the tit fucks and then finally when she gave HJ.

Overall- 9/10.

WIR: Absolutely!

Intraspy
04-18-19, 09:14
Whats oyo? And what is kids wadi?Come on, you can read a little of the forum and at least google.

OYO is a hotel chain.

Susho5
04-18-19, 15:51
Many thanks to the dude who shared her digits, called her up and fixed the meeting and boy! She is one rabid wolf! The more I pump the more she gets aroused! Spent a real good time! The chick isn't that polished, no DFK and too many nakhras but made it up with her hunger!

WIR: yes!

Pkudtaka
04-18-19, 20:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Susho5
04-19-19, 03:52
Planning to book Fab room on 23rd election day, would it be safe? Please provide me with your input.

HiThereAloha
04-19-19, 05:13
Whats oyo? And what is kids wadi?Bro get PM. OYO is OYO Rooms a hotel aggregator. And Kids Wadi? Use your brain bro. B Wadi! No do you get it?

HiThereAloha
04-19-19, 05:16
You are right bro. In some local spas they do have maids who double up as therapists.

Since johnny was in mood, went to one local spa in Kharadi long long ago. Even the setup looked ordinary.

But receptionist was good. She was not ready to come maybe my first time there.

There was one maid like lady in white frock. But she had good figure. She came in as therapist. She even apologize as others were busy. I laid down nude on stomach. While massaging back. She took my hands and placed on her boobs. That was most open sign I ever had. There was no looking back from there LOL.

So maid sometimes can GV massage but it is up to you whether you want to accept it or not.Bro,

There's something really sexy and hit about having maids as therapists! Just think. Because of all the work they do, they'll have hot and tight bodies! Do share this spa with me. Will try it out the next time I'm in Pune. Thanks in advance.

HiThereAloha
04-19-19, 05:18

Had lots of foreplay, tried a 69 position while doing it.

After half an hour of foreplay, began first round in mish, finished in wot. Took a break, and started 2nd round in doggy, mish and reverse cowgirl. The girl was quite cooperative, allowed many different positions, never said no to anything. After 2 sessions, we ordered a pizza which arrived in 20 minutes, ate pizza while chatting. She told me she was doing this for extra cash, as she also worked part time at a call center. Very fun to hang out with her. Took a shower together after eating, had a session in there, wall doggy, wall mish, came when she gave an amazing BJ in the shower..Bro,

Get PM. To share anything you need it. It will help us and you. And do share this gem as well. Thanks in advance.

Coolguy Masti
04-19-19, 08:14
Thanks to a fellow monger for exchanging her digits with me.

Was planning a trip to Pune so WA her. She responded and asked for reference which was shared. Shared her pics. Looked pretty (though little photoshopped). Quoted for 15 K for short time and finally agreed to 10 K.

We agreed an evening time for meeting at hotel where I was staying and she arrived on time. Had got few beers & wine to enjoy & started with that. Moved to kissing her soft lips though she is not that much into DFK. She undressed herself and I starting sucking her boobs (34 C) with she standing next to bed. She did CBJ for sometime. Went down on her & did DATY which was good. Fingered her a bit and then she came on top to ride. She is quite good in WOT and had her first orgasm soon. Rested for drinks break for some time. Chitchatted for some time and she mentioned she is just out of college with age in early 20's.

Started the deed again this time in doggie position and I came. Had another food break along with drinks and restarted the act. Did her mish, WOT and finally ended in doggie again. She gave a good service for 3-4 hrs and I paid her before she left.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (I prefer bigger ones).

DFK: 5/10.

CBJ: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damages: 10 K + Food / Drinks.

WIR: Yes.

P.S: Can exchange contacts with select genuine mongers only in return for good contact.

Victor Bhai
04-19-19, 08:54
Hey all,

Had this contact with since long, couldn't connect in the past. Thought of trying her and fortunately she was available.

Booked a place and invited her. She came an hour late and had a good time with her.

Looks. Decent. 6/10.

Boobs. Good enough, but soft 6/10.

Hygiene. Decent 6/10.

Stays. Central Pune, doesn't have a place.

BBJ- 8/10.

VFM- 8/10.

Open for various positions.

Charges- 5 k for couple of hours (excluding place).

Happy to share the contact for any good independent contact in exchange.

Have a good one fells!

CodedGod
04-19-19, 09:46
Planning to book Fab room on 23rd election day, would it be safe? Please provide me with your input.Fab is not that good. I haven't had good experience. Check couple friendly hotels on mmt or goibibo. Kaafi choice hai.

Sid0209
04-19-19, 13:15
Hello everyone,

Is St Laurn girl friendly?

Any hotel suggestions from seniors here? PM is active. Thanks.

Tut Li
04-19-19, 16:27
Hi all,

I got contact from Locanto name Sherin last digit 943.

Pic from Locanto attached.

Please let me know anybody has tried?

Need feedback urgently.

Thanks,

Rock.If she is not asking any advance, invite her for a coffee or drink. Of course you have to offer conveyance.

Pic is not so revealing and hiding her face, so you might be lucky if she is in for meet at public place.

Mayhem096
04-19-19, 18:15
Hi all,

Need feedback urgently.

Thanks,

Rock.She's real lives near / in Viman nagar last I know. 4 k is a good deal.

CoolMots
04-19-19, 18:20
Anyone asking her for HIV test? I strongly suggest guys you should ask her report of HIV test as I guess almost half of the ISG Pune and other contacts might have fucked her.Bro, to avoid HIV, most important thing is to follow the safety process. Process is most important and not the person. If you read HIV patients about how they contacted it, you will be surprised. Most HIV transmission has happened from casual sex with the person looking safe and very few infected by CSW. Also most of the CSW goes through regular tests and 99 percentage are not allowing sex without condom.

CoolMots
04-19-19, 18:25
Hi all,

Need feedback urgently.

Thanks,

Rock.She lives in Vimannagar and her place is in the building right on highway. She is independent and works in some IT company. I did not like her look and hence not proceeded with the deed. Actually I went with high expectations as her voice is very sweet and she speaks very well. Bit her look are disappointing.

CoolMots
04-19-19, 18:29
Many thanks to the dude who shared her digits, called her up and fixed the meeting and boy! She is one rabid wolf! The more I pump the more she gets aroused! Spent a real good time! The chick isn't that polished, no DFK and too many nakhras but made it up with her hunger!

WIR: yes!Bro,

I also have similar experience with Annie. She is good vfm.

Bond123
04-19-19, 18:39
Hello everyone,

Is St Laurn girl friendly?

Any hotel suggestions from seniors here? PM is active. Thanks.Yes bro. I have been with girl few times. No q asked if you booked double and ID provided.

SandorTheHound
04-19-19, 19:44
Miss Lita.

Hello Friend,

What is the why Spa Lady Name?

Bullsye
04-20-19, 06:03
I had met this gal named Su in Mumbai for short term, 5 ft 6 inch, good round handful boobs, hour glass figure and an out and out GFE. Beautiful face, nice lips. Silky hair, Loved experience. She is someone who can grab your attention in crowd.

We were in touch with WA for past 6-7 months after meet in Mumbai. I asked her if she can come to Pune and having known me we agreed for 12 k incl travel charges and deal was she will check in with me at 12 noon and check out with me next day at around 11 am. No limitations on sessions. It was jackpot for me. So as planned she arrived on time at 10:30 am and I received her.

Then we moved to hotel room, once in room it was total bliss, we tried different things & fantasies. It was quite an experience to remember. Except anal everything was on plate She too enjoyed her stay and experience and wants to come again next month with her equally good friend whose pic she shared. Guys please note 12 k was price she shared cz I had met her before.

Intraspy
04-20-19, 08:49
Thanks to a fellow monger for exchanging her digits with me.

Was planning a trip to Pune so WA her. She responded and asked for reference which was shared. Shared her pics. Looked pretty (though little photoshopped). Quoted for 15 K for short time and finally agreed to 10 K.

We agreed an evening time for meeting at hotel where I was staying and she arrived on time. Had got few beers & wine to enjoy & started with that. Moved to kissing her soft lips though she is not that much into DFK. She undressed herself and I starting sucking her boobs (34 C) with she standing next to bed. She did CBJ for sometime. Went down on her & did DATY which was good. Fingered her a bit and then she came on top to ride. She is quite good in WOT and had her first orgasm soon. Rested for drinks break for some time. Chitchatted for some time and she mentioned she is just out of college with age in early 20's.

Started the deed again this time in doggie position and I came. Had another food break along with drinks and restarted the act. Did her mish, WOT and finally ended in doggie again. She gave a good service for 3-4 hrs and I paid her before she left.

Face: 8/10..Clear your inbox bro.

Intraspy
04-20-19, 09:38
Not exactly FR but an experience nonetheless.

Was in Deccan area and had time to kill before meeting a friend so thought of trying out some spas in and around the area. Found and Spa on JM Road.

Called up to inquire the rates. Couldn't find it once I reached the location so called them and they redirected me to another building about 200 m away. Once I went in it smelled too murky / humid and I the receptionist and the therapists didn't look clean and nice. They looked shady like BP area girls.

Walked off and I could hear them giggling while exiting. No idea why.

Tried another spa later in the evening and will post FR about that shortly.

PatilBhau
04-20-19, 10:32
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Sid0209
04-20-19, 11:20
Yes bro. I have been with girl few times. No q asked if you booked double and ID provided.Thank you!

Bhamsookh1
04-20-19, 13:46
I see lot of FRs on Shruti. Is she the same I know? Mole under lower lip? Dusky skin tone? Nice pretty Long hair? Good athletic body and figure?

AKS84
04-20-19, 14:27
Hi,

Overall- 9/10.

WIR: Absolutely!Where it is opened? Please guide.

Cheers,

AKS.

Dmunda
04-20-19, 19:06
Wow that's awesome, 12 k no limit and you had fun whole day. All the way she came from Mumbai so cost wise it's good.

Share her digits brother, my pm is active.

I had met this gal named Su in Mumbai for short term, 5 ft 6 inch, good round handful boobs, hour glass figure and an out and out GFE. Beautiful face, nice lips. Silky hair, Loved experience. She is someone who can grab your attention in crowd.

We were in touch with WA for past 6-7 months after meet in Mumbai. I asked her if she can come to Pune and having known me we agreed for 12 k incl travel charges and deal was she will check in with me at 12 noon and check out with me next day at around 11 am. No limitations on sessions. It was jackpot for me. So as planned she arrived on time at 10:30 am and I received her.

Then we moved to hotel room, once in room it was total bliss, we tried different things & fantasies. It was quite an experience to remember. Except anal everything was on plate She too enjoyed her stay and experience and wants to come again next month with her equally good friend whose pic she shared. Guys please note 12 k was price she shared cz I had met her before.

Hriteshk85
04-20-19, 22:13
Hello guys,

Hope all are doing well.

First I would like to thank you PuneMonger69 for providing such wonderful contact details of a HW. Really very very thank you bro.

Here the FR of that meeting.

As mentioned PuneMonger69 provided me a contact of this wonderful HW. She's living in East Pune.

Contacted her and fixed meeting.

Her charges are fixed and bro already told me about this so didn't negotiate for the charges.

She's living in a flat with her so called husband. And he knows everything.

Greeted me in saree. Wow. First time I met a HW for deed and she's was looking nice in saree.

Went to the room. Had some chat. Very soft spoken lady. Started a deed with long DFK and removed her saree that drove me nuts.

She undressed me and gave me a wonderful BBJ she got some skills. Her figure was average. Normal size boobs and little bit saggy.

She put her boobs near my face and asked me to suck and sucked her hard. First session started with wot and ended in miss.

After some time she started playing with my Johny. Second deed started. We almost tried all positions. The session lasted more than half an hour.

Amazing service and open for all posts (didn't ask for anal).

Looks-6.

Boobs-6.

DFK-7.

BBJ- 8.

Ass- 7.

GFK-8.

Att- 7.

WIR- yes.

Once again thanks bro.

Happy Mongering all of you. Keep Pune rocks.

Atish587
04-21-19, 04:19
Hello everyone,

New to this forum. Looking for some action tonight. Can any one share good indie contacts.

Abhijeet25
04-21-19, 05:53
Hello fellow mongers.

Does any one have the new digits of SP Pratap, who used to operate from KP? He has apparently changed his number. He had some great collections back then. Any inputs will be appreciated.

Jjaaxx
04-21-19, 06:57
Hi Pune,

I'm in Pune for few days, looking for some fun near Pimpri area. Any good SP or indie?

I only have Ritu's number to share.

TypicalGuy
04-21-19, 07:14
Wonderful FR! May kindly share her digits after asking her for it when you meet her. I am from Delhi and may visit Pune next week. I may share digits of a dame from Pune without charges!

Tyamungi
04-21-19, 07:21
I talked to SP who works with her few month back he told me that she is available for 5 hours for 5 k unlimited shot everything was on card other than anal. But I did not like attitude while I was asking what is on table she got mad and disconnected. I thought she had bad attitude problem. I talked to SP he said come and visit her everything can not be talked on phone either way was about to leave home to meet her everything was set from place to timing some urgent work came up hence needed to cancel it. I am also facing same problem with Smita I talked to her when asked about service more than one min she disconnect calls directly. But she was ready to meet 2 k for 2 hrs plus hotel charge may be one k so 3 k in total.Hi mate,

I have tasted Smitha long back many times.

I had her old contact her digits ending with 440.

Also does the Deepali Sp end with 314.

Please confirm.

Thanks.

TypicalGuy
04-21-19, 08:01
Hi friends,

I am here in Pune for a business trip and new to Pune forum though active in Delhi.

Would be really great if anyone can help me out with genuine indie or SP. I don't have any contacts of Pune to return, but will definitely share once I come across the genuine ones or may share the Delhi contacts. Thanks & Regards!

Cheers!

AKS84
04-21-19, 08:45

Then we moved to hotel room, once in room it was total bliss, we tried different things & fantasies. It was quite an experience to remember. Except anal everything was on plate She too enjoyed her stay and experience and wants to come again next month with her equally good friend whose pic she shared. Guys please note 12 k was price she shared cz I had met her before.Share details if it's OK with you.

Cheers,

AKS.

Jjaaxx
04-21-19, 13:02
I do have PM thanks.

Thing is I know what OYO as hotel chain, but I thought it might be some other abbreviation.

As for kid wadi, I'm from Mumbai here in Pune for 2 weeks. Did google out didn't find any similar name now I get it when you pointed it out: the Marathi for kid.

Thanks.

Bro get PM. OYO is OYO Rooms a hotel aggregator. And Kids Wadi? Use your brain bro. B Wadi! No do you get it?

Jjaaxx
04-21-19, 13:03
I know OYO, but thought its some other abbreviation. Thanks though.

Come on, you can read a little of the forum and at least google.

OYO is a hotel chain.

TypicalGuy
04-21-19, 13:12

Will be in Pune for a day or two in the coming week and looking for some fun. I Am not a 30 min 1 shot kinda guy. So looking for an experience and not just action.

If any senior can help out with some good indi leads, will be obliged. I may share my exploits in Delhi. Thanks.

CoolMots
04-21-19, 13:24
I was free last weekend and was feeling restless and was in need of some good massage and release. Searched for a spa on map in Baner area and contacted the first one appearing on the list. Called up, and counter lady directed me to the location. There were three local options available including counter lady. One was slim and other two were bigger size. One of them had cute face and was in mood to choose. I was assured by the counter lady again and again that service will be good and there will be no problem. I was getting the hint of service availability. I was without condom and excused myself giving some reason to buy from outside. After buying it went into the spa again after 30 minutes. This time there was another lady on the counter and seemed to be owner. She asked me to come after one hour as all the therepists were busy. I was getting late for some work and hence left the place. Considering the current dry situation of spas, this one seems to be the one having possibility of a. Will try next week.

Samuel007
04-21-19, 18:40
Hey all,

Writing short reports on spa from Pune during past few months.

1) Ocen KP.

Counter 1.8 k.

Girl thin with Loads of attitude.

Extras: B2 b 3 k (LOL) said fuck off.

2) Yog Nidra.

Counter 1. 5 k.

Girl decent with good attitude with heavily padded bra inside.

2 k B2B.

3) Kinnaree.

Counter 2. 3 k, yeh I know highest may be among all Pune spas.

Thai girl.

Excellent massage with no English skills at all.

1 k HJ.

4) Jesse aundh.

Counter 1.5 k.

Local girl with B2B option at the beginning itself.

2.5 k, good session.

There were girl Roshni in Ocean KP earlier, if any one has any idea whereabouts pl update or PM.

Young spa aundh changed add, ph no not picking up, even visited on Friday, Door was closed.

Pl update if any one is having more info.

Cheers,

Play safe.

JustTimePass
04-22-19, 02:48
Hi friends,

I am here in Pune for a business trip and new to Pune forum though active in Delhi.

Would be really great if anyone can help me out with genuine indie or SP. I don't have any contacts of Pune to return, but will definitely share once I come across the genuine ones or may share the Delhi contacts. Thanks & Regards!

Cheers!Check you PM have sent you contact.

RohanDe
04-22-19, 06:04
Hello Friends,

Need opinion if tomorrow 23rd would be a safe day to venture out to SPAs kindly advise.

Regards.

MaddyJ88
04-22-19, 07:23

Will be in Pune for a day or two in the coming week and looking for some fun. I Am not a 30 min 1 shot kinda guy. So looking for an experience and not just action.

If any senior can help out with some good indi leads, will be obliged. I may share my exploits in Delhi. Thanks.Super copy paste job from my request post for contacts some days back. Anyways don't get any response then. Not sure if seniors here are helpful enough without some instant gain!

Cheers,

Intraspy
04-22-19, 09:11
Hello everyone,

New to this forum. Looking for some action tonight. Can any one share good indie contacts.Get Subscription and this isn't really the way the forum works. Please RTFF.

Tyamungi
04-22-19, 10:17
Hello guys,

Hope all are doing well.

First I would like to thank you PuneMonger69 for providing such wonderful contact details of a HW. Really very very thank you bro.

Here the FR of that meeting.

As mentioned PuneMonger69 provided me a contact of this wonderful HW. She's living in East Pune.

Contacted her and fixed meeting.

Her charges are fixed and bro already told me about this so didn't negotiate for the charges.

She's living in a flat with her so called husband. And he knows everything.

Greeted me in saree. Wow. First time I met a HW for deed and she's was looking nice in saree.

Went to the room. Had some chat..Hi Boss,

Can you please share her digits and reference.

Thanks.

Jjaaxx
04-22-19, 10:27
Hello,

Been to Ritu today, many FRs are already there, so not going to write more.

She is a good host. Looks are so-so.

I just felt like 5 K for single pop was a stretch, but I only had her number in Pune.

She asked me if I got her number online, I said "No, one of my friend gave me and not sure where he got it form.

Jax.

SumitPune
04-22-19, 10:29
Hi,

This is about my recent experience in a spa in wakad. I was looking for action and thought of going to a spa opposite to hotel sil spoon. A girl with huge boobs greeted and started negotiation on package. Charged 1 k for 1 hour massage session. When asked who will do massage said someone else is there. I asked her to do the massage so she said you need to pay more on counter. I denied and the attitude changed. I left without any action. I don't recommend this spa at all.

Then yesterday (Sunday) I visited a spa which I knew before as I was eager for action. Went there and before paying counter charges I asked for choices. And 2 unbelievably girls came out. I chose one and changed. Was super happy. She came in and first question popped up. Is it okay if my friend joins in? I asked if she's talking about other girl who came with her while choosing. Replied "yes".

Session started with both of them and and man it was heaven. Both of them are young with firm boobies. Both gave me sandwich. Then tity massage to Jonny. With lots of romance. I've also got numbers of both the ladies. We are going to meet outside in a hotel for further action. Decided that we will do 3 some for a day.

Happy mongering guys.

Jumbo007
04-22-19, 11:24
Hey all,

Writing short reports on spa from Pune during past few months.

1) Ocen KP.

Counter 1.8 k.

Girl thin with Loads of attitude.

Extras: B2 b 3 k (LOL) said fuck off.

2) Yog Nidra.Can you please let me know the name of the J spa girl?

EroticServices
04-22-19, 11:56
While I am aware that most of the posting on Locanto are fake, I am not sure of African girls posted there. Have any members tried them? Are the genuine and VFM? I am very much compelled to try them once but want to make sure that its VFM and genuine.

Also if any of the senior members can help me with indie / SP contacts? I shall surely leave a FR with credit to the respective member. Also I shall be happy to share my contacts as and when I get any in Pune. I moved to Pune last month and want to try out mongering but seems it is either pretty dry or expensive and if cheap, not worth experiencing it.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering to all.

DandyLion69
04-22-19, 12:03
Before anyone gets on my case on why Amantra, let me tell you something about me.

I have come here following a deep rabbit hole and have been quietly lurking in the shadows. I accidently happened to receive an offer for HJ while at above spa and I shook my head. It seemed expensive but I was in for the experience. 2 k for HJ and 4 K for B2B. I paid 4 K without hesitation as it had been a long time since I had sex. This was my very first experience outside of my relationship and I just dove in for the experience.

The lady was not that great looking although she was good giving a massage which is why I went there in the first place. After intense Googling and Redditing, I found this website and became a paid Member. My PM is open but no friends or numbers in it yet. If you are feeling ultra kind today, you can become my friend and share a contact. I am an absolute noob BTW.

Even if I get a number, I would take a few days just to get in touch with the lady or whoever handles. Would I book a OYO or ask her to come to a friends place?, Would I be travelling to her place (I prefer)? Will she be staying overnight, I have no clue.

I am not made of money but I would pay a good amount for someone who is well spoken and can keep a conversation. It has to be more than sex in a way that once you leave your mind and body both should be left satisfied. Maybe I am a dreamer but I am sure I am not the only one.

What advice would you give to an absolute noob starting down this path and what was your biggest mistake when you started out. I am willing to learn, so teach me senpai.

SummerTime1985
04-22-19, 12:06
Asking for reference can anybody please give a strong reference.

Slv45
04-22-19, 12:30
Hi all,

Would anybody mind sharing digits of Pallavi or Pooja.

I am relatively new here and not have much contacts.

You support is much needed here.

Panvel1
04-22-19, 12:42
Asking for reference can anybody please give a strong reference.Avoidable. Not worth her very steep charges. Look for better food.

FreeJack178
04-22-19, 14:06
Hi,

Visited this spa opposite a paratha house on Baner road. All local. Took 4 hands massage. The birds were avg. Service was great. No pretense here. All service.

I'm looking for a good indy this weekend near Baner. Would appreciate any pointers of good looks and service and will payback in kind.

FreeJack178
04-22-19, 14:13
Hi,

This is from a couple of weeks ago. Visited this spa opp famous paratha place in Baner. Avg birds. Local. But amazing service. Took 4 hands. Was satisfied.

Need pointers to Indy this weekend around the same area. Have my place. Would appreciate a good reference and wd try to respond in kind.

Apple001
04-22-19, 14:18
Hi Seniors,

A spa girl agreed to come out and charging 10 k for night. I have done FS at spa before, but this is my first time taking the girl out for whole night. Any precautions? Things that should be avoided etc.

PollardPivot77
04-22-19, 15:46
Hello fellow mongers.

I need your valuable suggestions on the best spa in the town. Where you can avail full service.

Can you please guide me?

Aarun21
04-22-19, 15:54
Got to read this today, really scary but this can happen and part of the risk associated with mongering, either paid or casual. Be aware & stay safe.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/cops-arrest-22-year-old-woman-for-blackmail/amp_articleshow/68982736.cms

RessrRcky
04-22-19, 16:41
Hey all,

Had this contact with since long, couldn't connect in the past. Thought of trying her and fortunately she was available.

Booked a place and invited her. She came an hour late and had a good time with her.

Looks. Decent. 6/10.

Boobs. Good enough, but soft 6/10.

Hygiene. Decent 6/10.Hi Victor bhai,

How are you.

Can you please PM me with her digit.

Thanks in advance.

TypicalGuy
04-22-19, 18:06
Hi Bro,

May please share Amruta digits. My PM is active. I will share digits of lovely food from Delhi. Thanks.

Got this college chick contact from a friend, informed she was doing this for extra cash. Called , Amruta and fixed a meeting at a flat arranged by her friend. She arrived at around 8 pm, had asked for a night session.

Had lots of foreplay, tried a 69 position while doing it..

TypicalGuy
04-22-19, 18:20
Hi,

Can you please share her digits. I may provide you with good HW in Delhi. Thanks

This is my FR for an indie I met on loc, it's a few days old. Chatted on loc messaging until she was ready to give the number, spoke to her, seemed like a genuine HW. Arranged to meet at her place in Kharadi, safe and secure, no nosy neighbours. Knocked on the door and was greeted with a smile. She looked okay-ish, but I did find her attractive (MILF-why look, which I like). Had a bit of chit-chat for a few minutes and then we got a little closer. Deed began with lots of DFK (she wasn't shy) and a sloppy but good BBBJ. I undressed her t-shirt, boobs were medium, but ample, firm, sucked on them while she was blowing me. Removed her pants, clean shaven and cute, no smell, went for DATY which was amazing, also tried 69 position, her ass was good looking, no rimming or anal was permitted (asked her once again and she said no). She was definitely moaning as she liked it. After 20 minutes of foreplay, began in mish, tried doggy, WOT and spooning, finished in mish. Cleaned up, paid and left with a kiss.

This is a rare find on loc, and she is quite genuine, willing to please you. Will definitely visit her again.

TypicalGuy
04-22-19, 18:23
Hi brother,

Please share her digits as my PM is active. Thanks

Hi all,

Last week I was swiping through Tinder profiles where this girl came on screen. She had those decent features so I thought to read her bio. She mentioned that she is available on Insta and people should message her there. I thought to give a try, so requested her to add me there. She added me next day and I checked her profile where she mentioned that she is an Independent model in Pune.

After decent conversation, she mentioned that she is staying alone in KP and has her own flat. She would be interested to meet me on Friday for 2 hours for a fee 2 K.

Interested people DM me for further details..

Febino
04-22-19, 19:14
Tested a spa east of Pune 2 months back. Newest mall, topmost floor (at that time).

Looks average - 6/10.

Attitude and willingness - 8/10 (BBJ, CIM, rimming).

Hobbit size (-1 point).

Spa Env and setup - 3/10.

Budget - 3.5 k tip + 1 k counter.

Would do again if met the same Hobbit.

+1 for people are into small size.

Traveller88
04-23-19, 02:08
Is this Sa spa? Man, that's one pretty shady place- they refuse to even give the address on telephone.

What sort of services do the lot provide?

Hi,

This is from a couple of weeks ago. Visited this spa opp famous paratha place in Baner. Avg birds. Local. But amazing service. Took 4 hands. Was satisfied.

Need pointers to Indy this weekend around the same area. Have my place. Would appreciate a good reference and wd try to respond in kind.

DadFuck
04-23-19, 02:33
Hi Adam,

I am new be in ISG. Can you share her number.

Thanks.Hi bro,

Can you share her digits.

AJaycoo76
04-23-19, 04:56
Mrs M didn't respond yesterday so went to a spa in KP. They somehow have Thai only staff. Decent girls. Most in 30's. 2 k paid on door by card for 60 mins. Went in. Asked for choice. Didn't get. Assigned Ms see. Great skin. Bit plump. Slight breath odour issue. Offered mint. OK message. Asked in 10 minutes. Only up to B2B on offer. She said situation very bad (even ones in bliss and v spa said same). Maybe FS on menu once things cool down. Paid 3.5 k for it after Nego. Got CBJ. Came with HJ. Spent only 40 mins. Would return for other girls. This is rare spa in Pune at the moment offering Thai B2B. Pune scene is very bad (that even trans asking for 5 k! Mumbai awesome but very expensive. Be safe with spa guys and always keep sheath in pocket as you never know that you might get lucky. V spa wdi is now Kristal spa with Only 2 old (tenure wise) and sad NE. Bliss has very good looking NE's but place is not right for B2B etc. I am in a search for an exclusive young indie with great GFE, someone who is not doing this daily and weekly but rarely for extra cash.Buddy,

Am from Mumbai and will appreciate help with name and location. PM is active. Thanks.

TypicalGuy
04-23-19, 04:56
Can you please share SP digits who provided this food. My PM is active. Thanks.

Hi all,

Called my SP who sent me pics of this really hot chick. Set up a meeting the same day. I booked my own hotel as I find that safer.

The girl was same as promised, dressed very well. She held my hands and made small talk as we traveled to the hotel. Once there I ordered some food. She was very chatty and had lovely hair.

She didn't wait for food and started undressing. Nice body. I kissed her breasts and smooth skin and she was moaning loudly. Tried DATY but our ride and the heat had made us sweaty so skipped..

TypicalGuy
04-23-19, 05:27
Hi,

Please share her digits in my PM. I will reciprocate with another babe who is to be scored soon.

Hi,

Since I have new to this forum.

I am uploading my FB for the first time.

I visited a housewife in Pune.

The area in which she lived in named after a movie.

She was a Marathi housewife.

Welcomed me greeted me.

Moved to the room...

TypicalGuy
04-23-19, 05:40
Hi,

Please contact me on my PM for exchanging a lovely dame for almost free!

NeoCupid1
04-23-19, 08:31
Lucky chap SumitPune.

Mind sharing the pointers and location of spa.

You don't have PM else would have exchanged contacts.

Hi,

This is about my recent experience in a spa in wakad. I was looking for action and thought of going to a spa opposite to hotel sil spoon. A girl with huge boobs greeted and started negotiation on package. Charged 1 k for 1 hour massage session. When asked who will do massage said someone else is there. I asked her to do the massage so she said you need to pay more on counter. I denied and the attitude changed. I left without any action. I don't recommend this spa at all.

Then yesterday (Sunday) I visited a spa which I knew before as I was eager for action. Went there and before paying counter charges I asked for choices. And 2 unbelievably girls came out. I chose one and changed. Was super happy. She came in and first question popped up. Is it okay if my friend joins in? I asked if she's talking about other girl who came with her while choosing. Replied "yes".

Session started with both of them and and man it was heaven. Both of them are young with firm boobies. Both gave me sandwich. Then tity massage to Jonny. With lots of romance. I've also got numbers of both the ladies. We are going to meet outside in a hotel for further action. Decided that we will do 3 some for a day.

Happy mongering guys.

Bhamsookh1
04-23-19, 10:41
Be careful guys with social networking chicks.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/hindi/pune%2bsamachar-epaper-punesam/balatkar%2bke%2bmamale%2bme%2bphansane%2bki%2bdhamaki%2bdekar%2blakho%2bainthe-newsid-114372373/amp

SandyAgr
04-23-19, 12:16
Hi,

Happy mongering guys.Hi bro,

I enjoyed your FRS. Can you share spa pointers.

Thanks,

SA.

AshishForFun
04-23-19, 12:48
Bro get PM. OYO is OYO Rooms a hotel aggregator. And Kids Wadi? Use your brain bro. B Wadi! No do you get it?Can I get the number? Of the lady and location please.

EroticServices
04-23-19, 13:03
Hi,

Require help from the senior and old members. Have anyone tried Neha / Zoya indie (as per truecaller) located at 'Rest Hall' near a famous department store? The last 3 digits are 730. The charges quoted are 5 K for ST.

Any feedback will be appreciated?

Thanks.

DandyLion69
04-23-19, 14:25
Someone who has a place seems right up my noob ass. Yet to dip my feet into these murky waters.

My PM is active, would you be kind enough to share your experience and hopefully then refer my virgin ass to her. 2 k for 2 hrs seems like a pretty good deal tbh.

Hi all,

Last week I was swiping through Tinder profiles where this girl came on screen. She had those decent features so I thought to read her bio. She mentioned that she is available on Insta and people should message her there. I thought to give a try, so requested her to add me there. She added me next day and I checked her profile where she mentioned that she is an Independent model in Pune.

After decent conversation, she mentioned that she is staying alone in KP and has her own flat. She would be interested to meet me on Friday for 2 hours for a fee 2 K.

Interested people DM me for further details.

Panvel1
04-23-19, 15:24
Hi brother,

Please share her digits as my PM is active. Thanks.This is a big scam, beware.

TheCharm
04-23-19, 17:53
Hi,

Welcomed me greeted me.

Moved to the room.

Started with DFK.

She was so good at it.

She gave me a BBBJ.

Boy! She was so good at it.

It was my turn and I gave her an amazing exp with my tongue.

I put on my cap.

And we did doggy, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl.

Overall an amazing experience.

I can exchange the digits if you have an indie contact from Pune.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy:8/10.

BJ: 10/10.

Damage: 4 K - 1 shot.Please share her digits. I will send my contacts.

FreeJack178
04-23-19, 18:41
Is this Sa spa? Man, that's one pretty shady place- they refuse to even give the address on telephone.

What sort of services do the lot provide?They provide all services. Prices are reasonable. Agree, the place is shady. The rooms are not that great either. The prices are commensurate if you quote it right.

DadFuck
04-23-19, 19:23
Got the contact 275 on loc.

Asking for 3 k for 1 hour in Baner. Attached is the pic, any reviews?

Please advise if she is worth.Have you tested her.

DadFuck
04-23-19, 19:25
Hi bro,

Nice FRS.

Her number ending 554 right.Can you share her number.

Amit 001
04-24-19, 02:01
Hi,

Require help from the senior and old members. Have anyone tried Neha / Zoya indie (as per truecaller) located at 'Rest Hall' near a famous department store? The last 3 digits are 730. The charges quoted are 5 K for ST.

Thanks.She is from Vishrantwadi. I took her 4 yrs back at 3 k. She is a dusky girl with good firm assets that time. Will take you to nearby lodge or her friends room.

Panvel1
04-24-19, 03:41
Got the contact 275 on loc.

Asking for 3 k for 1 hour in Baner. Attached is the pic, any reviews?

Please advise if she is worth.Avoidable the girl in the pic. Worthless.

GreenDay1942
04-24-19, 07:08
Hi,

I have been silent reader of the forum. Recently bought subscription. Had been to many MP's in Pune area & will be sharing the FR soon. Looking for Indi contacts in Pune. Can any kind member PM me the details of the Indi operating in Pune in area mainly Baner, Aundh, Balewadi etc.

Kavimani
04-24-19, 07:51
Got a contact Neha from Bangalore working woman charging 19 k for 2 hours. Only at noon any one tried.

Member #4771
04-24-19, 13:26
Hi,

Booked 1 HR massage via NB and went in. The masseuse that was assigned was an absolute bomb, 9/10, someone I'd never been with before. She claimed to be 33 yrs old and is working here since last 3 months. Speaking of the act, 15 minutes into the massage, I brought up the q'and of extras. After a bit of negotiation, she agreed for B2B w / HJ for 2.5 k. I insisted to include BJ as well for 2.7 k, but she didn't budge.Can you provide her name pointers?

Also for guys asking the new address just check on nb.

CoolMots
04-24-19, 15:13
Dear Mongers.

I have been trying to score with Simran Katraj but irrespective of having contact, I am not able to score in the absence of proper reference. She rejected me twice and has blocked me. I am not sure how good she is but as some wise man has rightly said that rejection is the biggest attraction. So somehow I have strong desire to score with this bird. I will share two contacts for Simran Katraj for proper reference. Please pm. Will appreciate.

Hriteshk85
04-24-19, 15:43
Hello guys,

I got so many mails asking contact details of HW from my last FR and I share details of her with few of my known Senior Members.

Do you worry guys I'll share the details with rest genuine people after few days.

Appolo13 and Abhijit25. Please clear your inbox. So I can share details with you.

Have fun guys.

People please share your experiences.

Sharing is caring.

NewInPune
04-24-19, 17:53
Hey.

Bro your dm is not working, take a subscription.

Cheers,

Smoothlover.Hey bro,

Bought a subscription. Looking forward to support from Pune Mongers.

Thanks.

NewInPune
04-24-19, 18:00
Hi PuneExplorer,

Hope you got to meet with the tinder girl.

Would you like to share her contacts?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Interested people DM me for further details.

Avj89
04-24-19, 18:12
Got a contact Neha from Bangalore working woman charging 19 k for 2 hours. Only at noon any one tried.I haven't heard or tried her, can you share her contact, I can reciprocate with some that I have, E. G. Shruti, Annie and one more. My PM is on.

Bhamsookh1
04-24-19, 19:37
Hi,

Thanks.Yes. Dark brown skin colour. Good figure. Decent face. Started with tantrums but service was OK in the end. Pretty shady hotel she calls too. All service exp DFK and anal. Also has friend whom I didn't like.

Bhamsookh1
04-24-19, 19:45
Got contact of a working HW. She is like aunty next door. Working in some company in Pune. Says Just started this. Charges 15 k per night non nego. Will try and post FR soon.

VJKrishna2008
04-24-19, 20:12
(At)bullseye please clear your inbox.

She is a SW as well as a provider. I have shared her number with a few persons. Whether she accepts your call is her choice.

SandorTheHound
04-24-19, 20:38
Can you provide her name pointers?

Also for guys asking the new address just check on nb.Her name is Miss Lita.

SandorTheHound
04-24-19, 20:45
Where it is opened? Please guide.

Cheers,

AKS.The address which shows up on Google when you search the spa. That's pretty accurate.

Hriteshk85
04-24-19, 20:57
Hey Bullsye,

I am not able to mail you as your inbox is full. Please clear you inbox.

I respect your thinking and very much appreciated.

Be in touch bro.

Hritesh.

Thanks in advance.

DadFuck
04-25-19, 01:43
Hello guys,

I got so many mails asking contact details of HW from my last FR and I share details of her with few of my known Senior Members.

Do you worry guys I'll share the details with rest genuine people after few days.

Appolo13 and Abhijit25. Please clear your inbox. So I can share details with you.

Have fun guys.

Sharing is caring.Your lucky bro. If you don't mind can you share her digits. Please.

DadFuck
04-25-19, 02:07
Hi,

Welcomed me greeted me.

Moved to the room..Hi bro, can you clear your inbox.

Abhijeet25
04-25-19, 03:19
Hello guys,

Have fun guys.

Sharing is caring.Done bro. Waiting for your PM.

Egyptian2018
04-25-19, 03:21
Kindly share her digits please.

This is my FR for an indie I met on loc, it's a few days old. Chatted on loc messaging until she was ready to give the number, spoke to her, seemed like a genuine HW. Arranged to meet at her place in Kharadi, safe and secure, no nosy neighbours. Knocked on the door and was greeted with a smile. She looked okay-ish, but I did find her attractive (MILF-why look, which I like). Had a bit of chit-chat for a few minutes and then we got a little closer. Deed began with lots of DFK (she wasn't shy) and a sloppy but good BBBJ. I undressed her t-shirt, boobs were medium, but ample, firm, sucked on them while she was blowing me. Removed her pants, clean shaven and cute, no smell, went for DATY which was amazing, also tried 69 position, her ass was good looking, no rimming or anal was permitted (asked her once again and she said no).

Egyptian2018
04-25-19, 03:23
Kindly share her digits please.

Hi,

Welcomed me greeted me.

Moved to the room.

Started with DFK..

CoolMots
04-25-19, 03:28
Bro, would you be able to share the reference. Your help will not be forgotten and will reciprocate for sure.

She is a SW as well as a provider. I have shared her number with a few persons. Whether she accepts your call is her choice.

Bullsye
04-25-19, 07:27

She is a SW as well as a provider. I have shared her number with a few persons. Whether she accepts your call is her choice.Done bro. Cleared the inbox.

Samuel007
04-25-19, 10:46
Short FR.

Spa Rek!

KP.

Charges 1.5 k lady at counter gives hints of extras.

Thai GirL called Rani / Roshni (sounds fake names).

Excellent massage skills.

Wears shorts.

Ample, both half full of tits.

2 k B2B.

Interior sucks.

No private bath.

WIR: yes for girl.

Cheers play safe.

Tyamungi
04-25-19, 12:30
Hi all,

I am silently mongering for long back as I have family.

Recently I got some spare time and money to monger as my wife is away.

Please share contacts with me.

I have nothing to exchange in return.

I know most of the people expect exchange but nothing credible contacts I have.

From Locanto I received following profile.

Please let them know if about this lady service.

Thanks.

Intraspy
04-25-19, 12:35
Came across an Indie from area who shared photos and spoke well but couldn't close the deal due to some sudden family events. Claims to be a college girl (Not Miss S).

Ready to share number.

DadFuck
04-25-19, 14:23
Done bro. Waiting for your PM.Bro,

If you don't mind. Can you PM me her details.

DadFuck
04-25-19, 14:28
Hi,

Welcomed me greeted me.

Moved to the room.

Started with DFK.

She was so good at it.

She gave me a BBBJ..What's her name bro. Your inbox is full. Do could not PM you. Kindly clear Box.

Jacky22
04-25-19, 14:44
Ok! This is my recent experience that I like to share here!

YN Spa KP! Afternoon 3 pm! I just visited for a spa experience, not expecting any other fun ride!

Receptionist was hot! Perfect rack! Big lips! I asked her would she do the massage! She said yes but she is booked at the moment so I should try equally hot Miss A!

Done! Went in! Miss A bit self loving person! Came in! Checking herself out in mirrors all the time! Really hot! Big rack! Nice height, nice skin, nice face and beautiful lips!

Massage started! Good quality massage was on and within 15 minutes she asked! Whether my first time at YN and I replied Yes! She asked would you like something fun! I was really not anticipating but pleased to hear and said yes but only if rates are good!

She agreed for 2 k B2B!

Amazing slick body opened up in front of my eyes!

DFK followed by her lovely tits handling my J! And then smooth strokes like an art!

She made me cum twice that noon!

Met her again for BBBJ! It was excellent 3 k experience along with B2 B.

DFK 9/10.

Face 9/10.

Tits 9/10.

BJ 7/10.

B2B 8/10.

Smile 15/10.

Will share number with someone willing to reciprocate!

Keep safe!

Rhind
04-25-19, 16:03
They provide all services. Prices are reasonable. Agree, the place is shady. The rooms are not that great either. The prices are commensurate if you quote it right.Is it real or elections are taking toll.

Called them to check today, said they don't do cross gender massage.

EroticServices
04-25-19, 17:44
Yes. Dark brown skin colour. Good figure. Decent face. Started with tantrums but service was OK in the end. Pretty shady hotel she calls too. All service exp DFK and anal. Also has friend whom I didn't like.
She is from Vishrantwadi. I took her 4 yrs back at 3 k. She is a dusky girl with good firm assets that time. Will take you to nearby lodge or her friends room.Thanks for the information. The description matches with the photo which I had seen. Am eager to try her since she seems to have firm assets. Will leave a FR once I have tried it.

Dhaval
04-25-19, 19:39
After a lot of futile attempts in getting indie and / or SP in Pune, I found an indie named S, name of an actress who made debut with Bhai and looks like miss world. Agreed for a four hour session for 10 k at Andheri. This price is excluding hotel.

I got her number from her OKC account and it ends with 414.

Anybody who knows her? She sent her pic but deleted it immediately.

BuckNeked
04-26-19, 06:02
I saw an African girl posting on locanto and decided to go there hoping for dark chocolate beauty with big tits, dark amd big nipples, big lips and good blowjob skills. She told me to come to Kondhwa area near sheetal petrol pump. There was some old building which wasn't occupied nearby. It was very difficult to locate it. When I went to the room, I saw someone who resembled dry fish. She didn't have boobs, smelled really bad, had boils and rashes over body, had dirty clothes and the room was equally dirty with a very old bed and torn and smelly mattress. She told me to give 3 k. I had gone through lots of trouble to find this place and I really wanted a relief. I asked her if there is any other girl because I definitely wouldn't have touched her even with a 10 feet pole.

She told that there is one more girl and she will call her. She asked for money first. I said I wouldn't give money before I see other girl. She was pissed off. She took her mobile and acted to search and dial some number. I was getting scared as she seemed angry and this was some really empty and abandoned society and there were also African guys roaming around.

She then told me the girl is coming in 10 minutes and asked for money again. I told her again that without seeing the girl I wouldn't give money.

She was really pissed off at this time and yelled at me and kicked me out of the house. I hurriedly went out of the society and I was really relieved that I got out of such situation unhurt and without loosing anything.

While I am aware that most of the posting on Locanto are fake, I am not sure of African girls posted there. Have any members tried them? Are the genuine and VFM? I am very much compelled to try them once but want to make sure that its VFM and genuine.

Also if any of the senior members can help me with indie / SP contacts? I shall surely leave a FR with credit to the respective member. Also I shall be happy to share my contacts as and when I get any in Pune. I moved to Pune last month and want to try out mongering but seems it is either pretty dry or expensive and if cheap, not worth experiencing it.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering to all.

BuckNeked
04-26-19, 06:17
I am writing this review after many months of inactivity on this forum.

I was busy with hookups with tinder and I was getting good amount of matches and at least one girl per month. So going to a spa seemed really unnecessary. But recently started gym and was working out hard and wanted to take spa services to relieve muscle pain.

I decided to try this spa which is a really old and horrible commercial complex near the big tire shop on nibm road.

It was newly opened and looked like they provided extra. I asked them to assign a slim therapist because I saw a fat unattractive one through the curtain behind the counter and didn't want to take the risk as I had negotiated with the rates also. They tend to give a shitty therapist iff you negotiate. I was lucky that I got a really good looking, tall, big boobs and clean therapist.

They have beds on the floor in one room and it was really convenient. The massage was really good and she was squeezing all the muscles and it felt heavenly on my sour muscles. I had not thought of asking any extras and I was just enjoying massage.

She was taking hands near my balls every time she was doing my this and she had pulled down my pants while doing back. She finally asked me if I wanted anything extra. I didn't have it in mind but decided to go for it. Paid 2 k for topless B2B. Her technique was really good and she massaged me all over body with her boobs. She had big and dark nipples on her really fair boobs and I was really satisfied with sucking them to the fullest. They were one of the better nipples I saw on a girl. She started with handjob finally, but I always take too much time to cum. Almost half an hour. She got really tired and was doing hurriedly in the end. I asked her to stop as she was really tired and I was feeling bad that it was taking so much time. I went into the shower and finished off myself.

Facility: 3/10, dirty and old shower.

Girl: 7/10.

Damages: 1 k +3 k.

WIR: yes, for massage only as I don't need the happy ending often.

Mady7906
04-26-19, 06:44
Be Aware bro.

Advised to meet first on coffee and then decide.

It could be a kae one.

Can pm me for further help.

MAdy.

After a lot of futile attempts in getting indie and / or SP in Pune, I found an indie named S, name of an actress who made debut with Bhai and looks like miss world. Agreed for a four hour session for 10 k at Andheri. This price is excluding hotel.

I got her number from her OKC account and it ends with 414.

Anybody who knows her? She sent her pic but deleted it immediately.

Mady7906
04-26-19, 06:54
Please PM bro.

Can reciprocate well

Hi,

Welcomed me greeted me.

Moved to the room..

Abhk505
04-26-19, 07:19

Attitude:9..Seems a nice cuisine. What were the damages and is she a time watcher?

Enjoy & play safe!

DandyLion69
04-26-19, 08:52
Could you PM me Miss A's name? Also was the BBBJ in the spa or you met her privately? If so, I am interested in more details and digits please.

Ok! This is my recent experience that I like to share here!

YN Spa KP! Afternoon 3 pm! I just visited for a spa experience, not expecting any other fun ride!

Receptionist was hot! Perfect rack! Big lips! I asked her would she do the massage! She said yes but she is booked at the moment so I should try equally hot Miss A!

Done! Went in! Miss A bit self loving person! Came in! Checking herself out in mirrors all the time! Really hot! Big rack! Nice height, nice skin, nice face and beautiful lips!

Massage started! Good quality massage was on and within 15 minutes she asked! Whether my first time at YN and I replied Yes! She asked would you like something fun! I was really not anticipating but pleased to hear and said yes but only if rates are good!.

Slif92
04-26-19, 16:28
Bros,

New to the city's mongering scene, heard this city's mongering scene is lit if you have the right digits!.

Help thy brethren with genuine leads (inde, SP, HW etc)!

PM Active!

A Lannister always pays his debts. (Can help with verified Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore / Prague / Budapest / NYC leads).

Cheers!

PuneLoverBoy
04-26-19, 16:33
Hello brothers,

I am looking for indie contacts for this weekend. Tried Ritu and Pallavi and various spas. If any kind soul gives contact details of good indie. I am OK with housewife too.

Joy2018
04-26-19, 17:10
Hello all,

Posting after a long time. Tried many SPA's with some good / bad experiences. Posting one of the Experience.

Visited one spa. Paid the counter charges and was waiting for a girl inside the room. The girl which was assigned was NE and little bit fat. Massage started with dispo on. During back massage she pulled the dispo down and gave a good bum massage with some touching to the balls. Asked if I like it and if want some more. Asked her to massage the joney from back and she did it very well. Asked her what's on the menu for which she said she can do BJ with CIM. Deal fixed for 1.5 K.

Started with boob massage from the back and then on front side. Slowly grabbed my joney in her mouth and gave awesome BJ with lot of tongue movements around joney. Could not hold too long and done with CIM.

Overall a good exp. After a long time.

Charges 2. 5 K.

Looks 5/10.

Boobs 5/10 (big but slaggy).

BJ 8/10 (tongue player).

WIR May be (Only if desperate to have CIM).

Tried one girl (22 yrs) recently for entire night (with sexy butt & thies, but with small boobs).

Will post separate FR on this girl soon.

DadFuck
04-26-19, 20:10
Hello all,

Posting after a long time. Tried many SPA's with some good / bad experiences. Posting one of the Experience.

Visited one spa. Paid the counter charges and was waiting for a girl inside the room. The girl which was assigned was NE and little bit fat. Massage started with dispo on. During back massage she pulled the dispo down and gave a good bum massage with some touching to the balls. Asked if I like it and if want some more. Asked her to massage the joney from back and she did it very well. Asked her what's on the menu for which she said she can do BJ with CIM. Deal fixed for 1.5 K.

Started with boob massage from the back and then on front side. Slowly grabbed my joney in her mouth and gave awesome BJ with lot of tongue movements around joney. Could not hold too long and done with CIM.

Overall a good exp. After a long time.Nice FR bro. Waiting for your FR on 22 yrs girl.

Dhaval
04-26-19, 20:22
Be Aware bro.

Advised to meet first on coffee and then decide.

It could be a kae one.

Can pm me for further help.

MAdy.Thanks Mady, will try to arrange for a coffee date, probably. I do not have a subscription yet. Will let you all know how it goes. Thanks for your suggestion.

What is Kae one.

SummerTime1985
04-26-19, 20:30
Seems a nice cuisine. What were the damages and is she a time watcher?

Enjoy & play safe!She is no more available with him. New 2 girls are in there, but both are not worth trying. Wasted 3 k.

Wourmis
04-27-19, 04:20
Hi folks,

So I got these digits of an indie in the magarpatta region from a friend. Good looking, MILF-ish woman in her thirties with her own place in a good society, safe and secure. Chatted on phone, and fixed meeting last Sunday and arrived in the evening. Was greeted with a smile and a hug. Offer place was the me water and tea which was refreshing. Her place was good, nice AC and bed. While having tea. We chatted, I found her both friendly and smart. After tea, we started kissing and fondling, her boobs were medium, handful. First took a shower with her as she insisted, washed each other good and climbed on to the bed. Started with lots of DFK, fondling, squeezing and sucking her boobs. Gave a good BBBJ with deep throat. DATY was amazing as her pussy was shaved and odourless, went down on her for a good 10 minutes, got and tight, fingered her quite a bit. After sufficient foreplay, started in mish, ended first session in it.

After some rest, went for 2nd session, started in mish, lots of kissing and fondling, tried multiple positions, finished in doggy. Was fully satisfied after this. Took another shower, where she gave me a BBBJ to completion, cleaned up, paid and left. Great Sunday!!

Verdict:

Face- 7/10 (I love MILF face).

Body- 8/10 (good and curvy).

Boobs- 7/10 (medium, handful, good to squeeze and suck).

Pussy- 9/10 (tight and good, best part).

Ass- 8/10 (good looking, no anal though).

Service- 10/10 (Full GFE).

Damage- 8 k for 2 shots.

WIR. Yes, planning to meet her for an overnight sesh this Sunday.

P.S- College chick Amruta is not available as she has gone to Delhi, may possibly be back in action in a month's time as she told me.

Thirsel
04-27-19, 05:11
Finally got a spa where a beautiful is ready for becoming a indi. Rate she quote is high but will see. But if she comes for little less sure for try and her boobs are worth to die for. Tried a HJ and boob such both to a new level.

And dear friends sharing z caring. Don't know why all our friends are becoming traders. If you share with old members you sure get some good rewards.

Members.

Aarun21
04-27-19, 05:37
Not related to Usual Mongering but Got an interesting article about polygamy.

Please Read:

https://www.thequint.com/amp/story/neon%2Fsex-marriage-monogamy-doenst-work-pallavi-barnwal

Panvel1
04-27-19, 05:45
Seems a nice cuisine. What were the damages and is she a time watcher?

Enjoy & play safe!Annie is good but Priyanka is horrible. Waste of money, dead meat. The two new girls also seem mediocre.

Thirsel
04-27-19, 05:59
Sorry to say that I had asked a few indi numbers and may be afew afro contacts and naughty bhabhis. But oh god. You traders. Just felt to ditch me. Anyway a friend shared a afro. A new mall too I got for thai. Please share.