PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

PollardPivot77
04-27-19, 06:11
Fellas,

Due to apathy and lack of any support from ISG, I contacted my old SP who generally deals in high end stuff.

It was Friday afternoon and I called up my SP and fixed meeting in KP.

He introduced me to Savera who is a model and boy what a treat to eyes she is. Tall, Fair, beautiful, long legs and toned body.

She is educated and speaks impeccable english.

Now coming to the deed. Started with a long DFK, and she was already horney. BBBJ, WOT, 69 etc.

Tried different positions and she is open to all positions except anal. Super GFE material and tries to please.

Very sweet and most importantly no Nakhras. Pure bliss for 3 hours.

Body: 10/10.

BBJ:9/10.

Ass:8/10.

Boobs:7/10 (Petite. 7 because I like big boobs).

Service 9/10.

WIR: Yes Yes Yes (now I have her no.).

Damages: 10 k 2 shots+1000 food +2000 tip.

P.S. : Please don't ask me contact. If you don't have anything to share.

Temp3333
04-27-19, 12:22
Good FR buddy and glad you had a great time. The therapists are local, NE or Thai?

Ok! This is my recent experience that I like to share here!

YN Spa KP! Afternoon 3 pm! I just visited for a spa experience, not expecting any other fun ride!

Receptionist was hot! Perfect rack! Big lips! I asked her would she do the massage! She said yes but she is booked at the moment so I should try equally hot Miss A!

Done! Went in! Miss A bit self loving person! Came in! Checking herself out in mirrors all the time! Really hot! Big rack! Nice height, nice skin, nice face and beautiful lips!

Massage started! Good quality massage was on and within 15 minutes she asked! Whether my first time at YN and I replied Yes! She asked would you like something fun! I was really not anticipating but pleased to hear and said yes but only if rates are good!.

Naveen A
04-27-19, 15:18
Hi folks,

I am new to this forum. Planning to travel to Pune in the middle of next week. Be kind to this newbie and share your contact for nice massage spa or for real action. I know I won't be able to help you back with contact in Pune. But if you need help in Bengaluru, just let me know.

Jacky22
04-27-19, 16:28
Fellas,

Due to apathy and lack of any support from ISG, I contacted my old SP who generally deals in high end stuff.

He introduced me to Savera who is a model and boy what a treat to eyes she is. Tall, Fair, beautiful, long legs and toned body.

Now coming to the deed. Started with a long DFK, and she was already horney. BBBJ, WOT, 69 etc.

Tried different positions and she is open to all positions except anal. Super GFE material and tries to please.

Body: 10/10..Mate,

Shared with you a contact as you asked in trade! But you didn't share back the number! Can you please share? This place is becoming a trade zone with one way traffic! People just want to take contacts without returning a favour!

RessrRcky
04-27-19, 18:18
Hi all,

I am silently mongering for long back as I have family.

Recently I got some spare time and money to monger as my wife is away.

Please share contacts with me.

I have nothing to exchange in return.

I know most of the people expect exchange but nothing credible contacts I have.

From Locanto I received following profile.

Please let them know if about this lady service.

Thanks.Hi,

This is Simran, living near by Katraj. She is BBW.

Egyptian2018
04-27-19, 18:51
Hi, nice FR. Kindly share her digits.

Hi folks,

So I got these digits of an indie in the magarpatta region from a friend. Good looking, MILF-ish woman in her thirties with her own place in a good society, safe and secure. Chatted on phone, and fixed meeting last Sunday and arrived in the evening. Was greeted with a smile and a hug. Offer place was the me water and tea which was refreshing. Her place was good, nice AC and bed. While having tea. We chatted, I found her both friendly and smart. After tea, we started kissing and fondling, her boobs were medium, handful. First took a shower with her as she insisted, washed each other good and climbed on to the bed. Started with lots of DFK, fondling, squeezing and sucking her boobs. Gave a good BBBJ with deep throat. DATY was amazing as her pussy was shaved and odourless, went down on her for a good 10 minutes, got and tight, fingered her quite a bit.

DandyLion69
04-27-19, 19:18
My PM is active and I am new to mongering.

Would you be ok sharing her contact?

Hi folks,

So I got these digits of an indie in the magarpatta region from a friend. Good looking, MILF-ish woman in her thirties with her own place in a good society, safe and secure. Chatted on phone, and fixed meeting last Sunday and arrived in the evening. Was greeted with a smile and a hug. Offer place was the me water and tea which was refreshing. Her place was good, nice AC and bed. While having tea. We chatted, I found her both friendly and smart. After tea, we started kissing and fondling, her boobs were medium, handful. First took a shower with her as she insisted, washed each other good and climbed on to the bed. Started with lots of DFK, fondling, squeezing and sucking her boobs. Gave a good BBBJ with deep throat. DATY was amazing as her pussy was shaved and odourless, went down on her for a good 10 minutes, got and tight, fingered her quite a bit. After sufficient foreplay, started in mish, ended first session in it.

SummerTime1985
04-27-19, 19:34
Hi folks,

So I got these digits of an indie in the magarpatta region from a friend. Good looking, MILF-ish woman in her thirties with her own place in a good society, safe and secure. Chatted on phone, and fixed meeting last Sunday and arrived in the evening. Was greeted with a smile and a hug. Offer place was the me water and tea which was refreshing. Her place was good, nice AC and bed. While having tea. We chatted, I found her both friendly and smart. After tea, we started kissing and fondling, her boobs were medium, handful. First took a shower with her as she insisted, washed each other good and climbed on to the bed. Started with lots of DFK, fondling, squeezing and sucking her boobs. Gave a good BBBJ with deep throat. DATY was amazing as her pussy was shaved and odourless, went down on her for a good 10 minutes, got and tight, fingered her quite a bit. After sufficient foreplay, started in mish, ended first session in it.

After some rest, went for 2nd session, started in mish, lots of kissing and fondling, tried multiple positions, finished in doggy. Was fully satisfied after this. Took another shower, where she gave me a BBBJ to completion, cleaned up, paid and left. Great Sunday!!

Verdict:

Face- 7/10 (I love MILF face).

Body- 8/10 (good and curvy).

Boobs- 7/10 (medium, handful, good to squeeze and suck).

Pussy- 9/10 (tight and good, best part).

Ass- 8/10 (good looking, no anal though).

Service- 10/10 (Full GFE).

Damage- 8 k for 2 shots.

WIR. Yes, planning to meet her for an overnight sesh this Sunday.

P.S- College chick Amruta is not available as she has gone to Delhi, may possibly be back in action in a month's time as she told me.Any leads like name etc, as you don't have pm activated.

Thanks.

Naveen A
04-27-19, 19:49
Hello Friend,

What is the why Spa Lady Name?Hey, can you kindly share the spa name.

Naveen A
04-27-19, 20:21
Good FR buddy and glad you had a great time. The therapists are local, NE or Thai?Does the name of the spa indicate sleep?

Temp3333
04-28-19, 02:53
Tried reaching you on private message.

Any where or any way I can get her info?

Hi folks,

So I got these digits of an indie in the magarpatta region from a friend. Good looking, MILF-ish woman in her thirties with her own place in a good society, safe and secure. Chatted on phone, and fixed meeting last Sunday and arrived in the evening. Was greeted with a smile and a hug. Offer place was the me water and tea which was refreshing. Her place was good, nice AC and bed. While having tea. We chatted, I found her both friendly and smart. After tea, we started kissing and fondling, her boobs were medium, handful. First took a shower with her as she insisted, washed each other good and climbed on to the bed. Started with lots of DFK, fondling, squeezing and sucking her boobs. Gave a good BBBJ with deep throat. DATY was amazing as her pussy was shaved and odourless, went down on her for a good 10 minutes, got and tight, fingered her quite a bit. After sufficient foreplay, started in mish, ended first session in it..

Kkn6414
04-28-19, 07:54
Hi folks,

So I got these digits of an indie in the magarpatta region from a friend. Good looking, MILF-ish woman in her thirties with her own place in a good society, safe and secure. Chatted on phone, and fixed meeting last Sunday and arrived in the evening. Was greeted with a smile and a hug. Offer place was the me water and tea which was refreshing. Her place was good, nice AC and bed. While having tea. We chatted, I found her both friendly and smart. After tea, we started kissing and fondling, her boobs were medium, handful. First took a shower with her as she insisted, washed each other good and climbed on to the bed. Started with lots of DFK, fondling, squeezing and sucking her boobs. Gave a good BBBJ with deep throat. DATY was amazing as her pussy was shaved and odourless, went down on her for a good 10 minutes, got and tight, fingered her quite a bit. After sufficient foreplay, started in mish, ended first session in it..Could you message her digits?

AshishForFun
04-28-19, 08:06
Hi,

I've been mongering in Pune since last 3 years.

Yesterday it was raining in Pune so thought of some action. Went to see Spa at bhumkar chowk, above hotel. Met Miss A there who was eager to give me massage from the moment she saw me. Went to the room and started with massage. Lots of hints (She even massaged my lower back). At the end of it we went straight to the point, Quoted 1.5 K for topless HJ, negotiated to 800, She gave me her number and she's going to meet me in hotel in ravet this Thursday..Did you managed to have fun on Thursday?

How was the experience and what was the cost?

Is it above M hotel? On dange chowk.

RandyCocky
04-28-19, 08:21
Being a forced bachelor as wife is currently in US for a project, and Johnny just wouldn't listen to me. Tasted the usual stuff Ritu and Pallavi blah blah and tried this spa in KP and boy had 2 days of bliss.

Encounter 1:

A nice plump Thai chick with amazing skills with a name similar to a south Indian heroine starting with T. Went to this spa at around 8 PM and poor girl was too tired and her hands and knee were paining. Told her it was she who needs the massage and not me. She asked "You know massage?? You want B2B? Being a gentlemen that I am, went ahead and massaged her with both of us in our birthday suits. Considering my generosity she did a BJ with CIM for 1 K. She really enjoyed the massage mind you. Asked her for FS. She said no but gave the name of another girl there.

Boobs 8/10.

WIR: Not really.

Encounter 2:

Went there again to try the girl T mentioned whose name matches the famous Marathi actor starting with and. She was a MILF with a proper hour glass figure and damnnnn the best session I had. Carried protection and she gave me the best massage ever. Once the massage is done I showed her the protection and she said 4 K for everything which includes B2 B, BJ and FS. I said hell yea why not. She took me all the way to heaven with her skills and brought me back. Everything about her was perfect and synched.

Boobs: 10/10.

Pussy: Loose so 2/10.

BJ: 10/10.

B2B: 10/10.

Have her number and she is open to FS. Willing to share only in return for any good profiles around crocodile area.

PollardPivot77
04-28-19, 09:15
Mate,

Shared with you a contact as you asked in trade! But you didn't share back the number! Can you please share? This place is becoming a trade zone with one way traffic! People just want to take contacts without returning a favour!Mate,

You have shared a contact without any reference. It is as good as sharing nothing. Plus I have got 30+ msg in my inbox and I am replying to all who have shared details with me. It will take time. So I would suggest you share details with proper reference and I will get back to you. Please be mindful about sharing your opinion about anyone.

I always believe in sharing right contacts with right people.

RedArmy87
04-28-19, 10:59
Guys,

Can you please share contact of SP or girl?

Need of slim young girl.

Also need advise if it is good to take girl to home or better to book oyo.

KenTheRockstar
04-28-19, 12:05
I had Ms P, number since long time but had never tried. Since I've moved to kthrud nr bvdhn it becomes very difficult to travel the other end of city a the that too by cab. It's very expensive. Last week had work in mpatta so thought to explore this item. Called her and booked the time. She msgd the address. After my work in mptta I thought I would reach in 15 mins at the mentioned address. But when she routed me I reached kndwa. Took around an 1 hour and so. Upon reaching she opened the door with a smile. Not good looking face. Upgraded version of BP girl.

Average body. Loose boobs. Pussy was OK. I don't go for DATY. But she was clean down south. Have stretch marks on tummy. Which is another down side.

Went inside had water. She asked if I want to relax and then start the deed. She was trying to make me comfortable. I said I m fine we should not waste time. Removed clothes and she grabbed my johnny. The BJ was awesome. That changed my mood suddenly. She was giving deep throat and amazing tongue treatment at the tip of my cock for almost 15 minutes. Asked her to ride on me. Did in different positions. Doggy was best. Suddenly thought to put in a** . While in doggy pushed the cock slowly in her a. Initially she stopped but I didn't. Just grabbed her tightly and started thrusting in. She was enjoying it as well. After a long time I enjoyed the session. I was not coming for long time and even she looked tired. Asked her to suck it again. Released in her mouth and face. Was really exhausted. Just relaxed for 20 mins there. Paid her and moved out.

Total damages: 3 k + 1200 cab.

WIR: only if no options available and if desperately need anal.

TheCharm
04-28-19, 13:51
Hi folks,

After some rest, went for 2nd session, started in mish, lots of kissing and fondling, tried multiple positions, finished in doggy. Was fully satisfied after this. Took another shower, where she gave me a BBBJ to completion, cleaned up, paid and left. Great Sunday!!

Verdict:

Face- 7/10 (I love MILF face).

Body- 8/10 (good and curvy).

Boobs- 7/10 (medium, handful, good to squeeze and suck).

Pussy- 9/10 (tight and good, best part).

Ass- 8/10 (good looking, no anal though).

Service- 10/10 (Full GFE).

Damage- 8 k for 2 shots.

WIR. Yes, planning to meet her for an overnight sesh this Sunday.

P.S- College chick Amruta is not available as she has gone to Delhi, may possibly be back in action in a month's time as she told me.Hi bro,

Can you share her details. I can share mine.

Dillu
04-28-19, 14:46
Is Ritu's number ends with 819.

SummerTime1985
04-28-19, 19:42
Mate,

You have shared a contact without any reference. It is as good as sharing nothing. Plus I have got 30+ msg in my inbox and I am replying to all who have shared details with me. It will take time. So I would suggest you share details with proper reference and I will get back to you. Please be mindful about sharing your opinion about anyone.

I always believe in sharing right contacts with right people.Yesterday I shared a proper contact with a proper reference.

Hope you share yours soon.

Jacky22
04-28-19, 19:57
Yesterday I shared a proper contact with a proper reference.

Hope you share yours soon.I also did the same! I have also reported this guy as he seem to have produced fake report to collect numbers! Such people like this who used Savera as stepping stone spoil the trust here!

PollardPivot77
04-28-19, 20:29
Yesterday I shared a proper contact with a proper reference.

Hope you share yours soon.You happy now!!

Avj89
04-28-19, 20:46
Fellas,

Body: 10/10.

BBJ:9/10..Not one but I have shared two numbers with proper reference, but you do not care to even reply. This is bad in taste, I understand your situation here but this is seriously not done.

MongShree
04-29-19, 03:55
I had Ms P, number since long time but had never tried. Since I've moved to kthrud nr bvdhn it becomes very difficult to travel the other end of city a the that too by cab. It's very expensive. Last week had work in mpatta so thought to explore this item. Called her and booked the time. She msgd the address. After my work in mptta I thought I would reach in 15 mins at the mentioned address. But when she routed me I reached kndwa. Took around an 1 hour and so. Upon reaching she opened the door with a smile. Not good looking face. Upgraded version of BP girl.

Average body. Loose boobs. Pussy was OK. I don't go for DATY. But she was clean down south. Have stretch marks on tummy. Which is another down side.

Went inside had water. She asked if I want to relax and then start the deed. She was trying to make me comfortable. I said I m fine we should not waste time. Removed clothes and she grabbed my johnny. The BJ was awesome. That changed my mood suddenly. She was giving deep throat and amazing tongue treatment at the tip of my cock for almost 15 minutes. Asked her to ride on me. Did in different positions. Doggy was best. Suddenly thought to put in a** . While in doggy pushed the cock slowly in her a. Initially she stopped but I didn't. Just grabbed her tightly and started thrusting in..Can you share Miss P number will share you a good MILF contact in exchange.

Thirsel
04-29-19, 04:22
Having only 3 indis decided to go ahead with a afro. Service was really bad. She just need your money. I feel the pic which they send and the girl both are different. Please use them only if you are very desperate.

Anyway. After reaching at her rented flat I was in a average room. No ac. She just put the cover and suck to make it hard. Post that she lies down and asked to finish in missniery however I made her to go for doggy. Full of fake moans and finally when I requested for wot she denied.

Overall bad service.

Damage 2. 5.

Face 4.

Ass6.

Pussy8.

Boobs 8.

Avj89
04-29-19, 04:30
Not one but I have shared two numbers with proper reference, but you do not care to even reply. This is bad in taste, I understand your situation here but this is seriously not done.Please discard this post, I have got the number.

Kiran1411
04-29-19, 06:25
Long time bro.

Agreed with the "upgraded version of BP girl" Actually I would rate her a couple points higher than that just for hygiene.

I had her almost a month or so back.

I was banging her in various positions for over 40 minutes and then she voluntarily recommended anal. Her logic was "it will be faster as my husband / kid would be back".

I was back from a long session the earlier night and so anal in doggy and then wot did not do the trick and she finished me off with BJ.

She lacks the finesse. But if you are horny. She is pretty good.

Went inside had water. She asked if I want to relax and then start the deed. She was trying to make me comfortable. I said I m fine we should not waste time. Removed clothes and she grabbed my johnny. The BJ was awesome. That changed my mood suddenly..

Rajib5328
04-29-19, 07:00
You happy now!!Friend,

Visiting Pune on Sunday next. Can you help with some guanine contacts please. So many fakes.

Rock9991
04-29-19, 07:29
Hey bro,

Her name is Priscilla.

She always drunk. And smell also come from her.

If you want fuck only then go else no GFE.

Rock.

Can you please let me know the name of the J spa girl?

DadFuck
04-29-19, 08:38
Fellas,

Very sweet and most importantly no Nakhras. Pure bliss for 3 hours..Good FR. Can I get that SP or girl contact. I will exchange with indi.

Intraspy
04-29-19, 09:00
Not one but I have shared two numbers with proper reference, but you do not care to even reply. This is bad in taste, I understand your situation here but this is seriously not done.I sent him a request for the contact and I exchanged my contact with him. He replied and shared the contact details after two days.

As he said, he got 30+ messages in his inbox and that might have taken some time to respond to. Let's cut him some slack.

And No, I'm not just supporting him because he shared the contact.

Jacky22
04-29-19, 09:25
Hey bro,

Her name is Priscilla.

Rock.This girl miss P at J Spa is a risk to HIV or other disease! Stay clear from her! Read her FRa here! She has gone bareback sex with many! Also she is drunk, bad at hygiene, I walked out on her last time I visited! Stay safe!

MonsterXX
04-29-19, 10:20
Is Ritu's number ends with 819.Her number end with 131.

PollardPivot77
04-29-19, 10:52
Not one but I have shared two numbers with proper reference, but you do not care to even reply. This is bad in taste, I understand your situation here but this is seriously not done.Didn't I share you the details. Guys please grow up. How Can you expect a reply instantly. Did you tell the group how much you have harassed me sending 4-5 msgs back to back. Why you guys complain openly. There is PM for everything. My biggest mistake is to share FR in Pune forum. This forum needs more maturity. You guys don't deserve good stuff. As discussed with you this is the last time I am helping you. And unfortunately due to this kind of behaviour lot of genuine monger friends will not get support from me.

KBfor
04-29-19, 10:58
Hey bro,

Great FR, you had good time with indie.

Hope you won't mind to share her digit.

Cheers!

Hi folks,

Kar2692
04-29-19, 12:48
Bro how can you guide us seniors to this amazing chick you are mentioning if your pm would have been active there would be atleast 20 msgs for this chick and as you mentioned she is in Delhi and that's where I am from I am tempered to ask you for the same, hope you get your pm active and give us some insight.

Got this college chick contact from a friend, informed she was doing this for extra cash. Called Amruta and fixed a meeting at a flat arranged by her friend. She arrived at around 8 pm, had asked for a night session.

In looks, she was a 21 yr old girl, cute face, ample bosom and a great ass. She was friendly and cooperative.

After some small talk, started with lots of DFK, the best I had. She smelt so good, it was amazing. Started undressing each other, removed her bra, started sucking on her ample tits which were gorgeous. Soon enough, she started giving an amazing BBBJ, also have deep throat, never had that before. I went down on her, clean shaved pussy, no smell, very wet and inviting. Fingered her a lot until she came. Though she said no anal, she did allow me to finger and lick her ass, like her pussy, it was clean and inviting. All this while, she was squeezing by balls and sucking on them.

Had lots of foreplay, tried a 69 position while doing it.

After half an hour of foreplay, began first round in mish, finished in wot. Took a break, and started 2nd round in doggy, mish and reverse cowgirl. The girl was quite cooperative, allowed many different positions, never said no to anything. After 2 sessions, we ordered a pizza which arrived in 20 minutes, ate pizza while chatting. She told me she was doing this for extra cash, as she also worked part time at a call center. Very fun to hang out with her. Took a shower together after eating, had a session in there, wall doggy, wall mish, came when she gave an amazing BJ in the shower.

Had about 5 sessions with her through the night, plus a bonus session in the morning while showering.

My scorecard:

Looks- 9/10 (almost like a model).

Body- 10/10 (sexy body, loved hugging her).

Boobs- 10/10 (large and soft).

Pussy- 9/10 (tight, loved fingering).

Ass- 8/10 (no anal, but allowed to rim).

Service- 10/10 (full GFE).

Damage- 17 k.

Cannot share pic as she didn't allow it. She only goes through reference, can only share contact if she agrees. I am meeting her again next week, will check with her about this.

Jumbo007
04-29-19, 13:23
Hey bro,

Her name is Priscilla.

Rock.Thanks bro. I had a session from her. Didn't like anything about her. Avoid her at all costs.

Avj89
04-29-19, 13:36
Didn't I share you the details. Guys please grow up. How Can you expect a reply instantly. Did you tell the group how much you have harassed me sending 4-5 msgs back to back. Why you guys complain openly. There is PM for everything. My biggest mistake is to share FR in Pune forum. This forum needs more maturity. You guys don't deserve good stuff. As discussed with you this is the last time I am helping you. And unfortunately due to this kind of behaviour lot of genuine monger friends will not get support from me.Dude,

Please accept my kind apologies here, I have posted this before you shared the details, I know that I reacted irresponsibly, m sorry for this one.

Tyamungi
04-29-19, 13:51
Hi,

This is Simran, living near by Katraj. She is BBW.Hi Senior I am confused if these are Simran or not.

I got pic from these forum old posts.

I tried reaching Simran number but she said busy and put the phone very rude. She don't call back also even though I tried another time after 3 hours.

Pkudtaka
04-29-19, 14:15
On the road from bhunkar Chowk to dance Chowk in left.As mentioned in this post went to this Spa located on the road from Bhumkar to Dange Chowk, It's on the top floor with 2 rooms as massage rooms.

There are 2 therapists, one in late 20's and other in late 30's both Locals.

Selected the one in 20's after paying counter charges.

Massage was not that great and after 35-40 minutes extras were asked and when asked about menu, TL+HJ and TL+CBJ was mentioned for 1 k and 1.5 k respectively.

Selected the former at 800 k and off went the top, nothing to talk about the body or the assets as body was not tight and assets non existent.

Went with the HJ, loaded and left.

Will mostly not repeat unless desperate.

Joy2018
04-29-19, 15:26
Got this contact of 22 year old girl from one of my friend. After some difficulties was successful to contact the girl. She is not that active but does when in need of cash. WA her and checked when she would be available. Booked one hotel and was waiting for the girl. She reached about half an hour late. But at the first look I feel that I am going to spend a good company looking at her nice thies and butt. Lookwise she is fair girl. After some chitchat started with kissing on her neck and to her soft lips.

She is not in favor of long DFK but was nice for short time. Slowly grabbed her boobs and started sucking it hard. She has small boobs and good to suck. Slowly undressed her and she was looking hot in black bra and black panty. Liked her thies the most and started with datty for a clean shaven pussy. She reciprocated very well for it and asked to figure her very hard. Did a good amount of datty with pillow under her back. Asked for BJ but she doesn't do it. Not even CBJ. Put the cover and started with doggy to have a good view of her nice round ass. First shot was quite quick because of a good foreplay like boob sucking and datty. Had the dinner and one more good round of sex with doggy and WOT. It was a very good view for looking in the mirror while she was pumping the joney while in WOT. Asked for doggy again and she gave a very nice position (stretching her ass widely). Did it for some time and then finished the second one.

Third session was in the morning with she sleeping and I enjoy touching her body from back with some datty and finguring. Again banged her in missionary, Doggy and WOT.

Overall a nice experience after a long time. (Nice one like I had with Nilakshi and Cindy (Mumbai girl).

I am not a good writer but tried to post my experience..

Going to meet one of her friend next week. (will post FR).

Score Card:

Looks 6/10 (fair but small boobs).

Boobs 5/10 (small).

Butt 8/10.

Damages (6 K to girl+2 K Hotel).

Can share the digits only in exchange of other good contact..

This may not be a good option for big boob lovers.

Already tried Ritu and now planning to try Pallavi (seniors please suggest if she is good for night).

Had one more contact from Mundhava but not yet explored.. Lets see when it works.

Happy and safe mongering friends.

Jacky22
04-29-19, 16:24
Hello all,

Thanks to one of the seniors I got a number of Miss P (not the bad one Fromm J spa)! She is average in looks but rest was pretty good!

Visited with Grapes and Chocolates (Cs) as she likes these flavours!

Fantastic Saree Sex with shiny sifon bra highlighted her assets!

I will provide more details in PM but I can tell you one thing! I rubbed my John all over her Saree and Bra!

Licked her till she got high!

Rubbed her thighs to my J!

BBBJ was awesome! She has some skills!

Space between top and bottom! Exposed sexy back in saree was my place for rubbing my J too! That was awesome too!

You can say all in all I managed to starch her entire body!

Looks 5/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Saree 10/10.

BBBJ 9/10.

Place 5/10 little far for me.

WIR. Yes.

All the best and play safe! Be cordial to other members and sharing is caring!

Farka
04-29-19, 16:52
Can you share an indi number bro. Would be grateful.

Hi folks,

So I got these digits of an indie in the magarpatta region from a friend. Good looking, MILF-ish woman in her thirties with her own place in a good society, safe and secure. Chatted on phone, and fixed meeting last Sunday and arrived in the evening. Was greeted with a smile and a hug. Offer place was the me water and tea which was refreshing. Her place was good, nice AC and bed. While having tea. We chatted, I found her both friendly and smart. After tea, we started kissing and fondling, her boobs were medium, handful. First took a shower with her as she insisted, washed each other good and climbed on to the bed. Started with lots of DFK, fondling, squeezing and sucking her boobs. Gave a good BBBJ with deep throat. DATY was amazing as her pussy was shaved and odourless, went down on her for a good 10 minutes, got and tight, fingered her quite a bit. After sufficient foreplay, started in mish, ended first session in it..
Bro how can you guide us seniors to this amazing chick you are mentioning if your pm would have been active there would be atleast 20 msgs for this chick and as you mentioned she is in Delhi and that's where I am from I am tempered to ask you for the same, hope you get your pm active and give us some insight.
Hey bro,

Great FR, you had good time with indie.

Hope you won't mind to share her digit.

Cheers!

Adckbpu
04-29-19, 20:28
Got this contact of 22 year old girl from one of my friend. After some difficulties was successful to contact the girl. She is not that active but does when in need of cash. WA her and checked when she would be available. Booked one hotel and was waiting for the girl. She reached about half an hour late. But at the first look I feel that I am going to spend a good company looking at her nice thies and butt. Lookwise she is fair girl. After some chitchat started with kissing on her neck and to her soft lips.

She is not in favor of long DFK but was nice for short time. Slowly grabbed her boobs and started sucking it hard. She has small boobs and good to suck. Slowly undressed her and she was looking hot in black bra and black panty. Liked her thies the most and started with datty for a clean shaven pussy. She reciprocated very well for it and asked to figure her very hard. Did a good amount of datty with pillow under her back. Asked for BJ but she doesn't do it. Not even CBJ. Put the cover and started with doggy to have a good view of her nice round ass. First shot was quite quick because of a good foreplay like boob sucking and datty. Had the dinner and one more good round of sex with doggy and WOT. It was a very good view for looking in the mirror while she was pumping the joney while in WOT. Asked for doggy again and she gave a very nice position (stretching her ass widely). Did it for some time and then finished the second one...Buddy, clear your inbox.

BlackStonePune
04-30-19, 01:08
Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel.

4th in pink no ending 356 is quoting 5 k. She ask to come somewhere singad.

Now I am thinking of to try 1st one but is is safe to travel to her place?

Anyone can please suggest who is good in service.

Thanks.Brother,

Can you share the digits please, my PM is active. Can share 2 regular contacts in return, which is all I have.

BlackStonePune
04-30-19, 01:17
Hello guys,

I got so many mails asking contact details of HW from my last FR and I share details of her with few of my known Senior Members.

Do you worry guys I'll share the details with rest genuine people after few days.

Appolo13 and Abhijit25. Please clear your inbox. So I can share details with you.

Have fun guys.

People please share your experiences.

Sharing is caring.Hi brother,

Please keep me also in line for the number sharing. I can give 2 regular contacts in return if those helpful. PM active.

LulzAk
04-30-19, 02:47
Hi,

Has anyone tried her? Number ending with 081. Also I have info of an Afro number ending with 661. Both Pics attached, girl in white is Afro. Any inputs will be appreciated.

GodsonPlay
04-30-19, 04:31
First one is money grabber only, if you visit her place she will ask for extra money for good service and her service is pathetic. She did not allow anything only missionary. BP is good instead of it.

Third one is from BP. Just working in khadi machine chk.

Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel.

GodsonPlay
04-30-19, 04:34
First one will ask for advance payment with Paytm. Don't if she reply or not after advance payment.

Hi,

Has anyone tried her? Number ending with 081. Also I have info of an Afro number ending with 661. Both Pics attached, girl in white is Afro. Any inputs will be appreciated.

DavidP5
04-30-19, 06:44
Hi,

Has anyone tried her? Number ending with 081. Also I have info of an Afro number ending with 661. Both Pics attached, girl in white is Afro. Any inputs will be appreciated.Hey bro,

Afro won't share their real pic at all at least in Pune as per my experience. So never go by seeing the pics. If you are lucky thy may allow to have a video call probability is 1 out of 100.

Sanev75
04-30-19, 06:50
Hi all,

Welcome back. Looks like lot of things progressed since I was not active on forums and can see new Indies as well.

Well.

Just to inform my Thai land tour was fantastic with some nuru and close encounters.

Keep posting. And helping others.

Mogli69
04-30-19, 11:51
Hi bros,

I am in Pune for 1 to 2 weeks, I am new here. Help me to find girls.

RachStart
04-30-19, 12:13
All,

I am into spas for long time but haven't been to any for last 6 months. I plan to go to spa in next few days but don't want to experiment. Looking for a girl with big boobs and good attitude. Can you please suggest any good spa and lady name.

PuneMonger69
04-30-19, 12:38
Hi everyone,

I am posting this after a week of session.

So here it goes.

A met a gal on hub.

After lot of msgin she agreed to share her what number.

WE started talking and I kme to know that she is getting married in May and she is doing this to mange marriage Exp.

After a week of chatting we decided to meet.

At OYO.

I picked her up.

And we started action right away in the car.

Started kissing.

Boobs fondling.

Thn we started moving towards the room.

We ordered cold drinks.

I had brought JD so started enjoying.

Kmin to them deed.

We started with a DFK and she was so good I mean she was a pro in it.

Licking my ear lobes.

Trust me its the most sensuous thing if someone licks your ear lobes.

Her boobs her big but saggy sucked those mangoes real hard.

Went down thr starred using my tongue.

She was going crazy with tongue.

Used my fingers.

She was wet already, thn put the cap on my Johnny and started missionary thn doggy.

She was pleased nd happy after the first session.

We chit chatted for some tym.

Thn started second session.

Overall a pure GFE experience.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Total damages: 10 k + 1 k hotel.

Can't share her number as she Is getting married.

Just wanted to share my Exp.

Hriteshk85
04-30-19, 19:52
Hi everyone,

So here it goes.

A met a gal on hub.

WE started talking and I kme to know that she is getting married in May and she is doing this to mange marriage Exp.

At OYO.

I picked her up..Hey mate,

Such a wonderful experience. Awesome.

All the contacts are not for sharing.

Keep it coming bro.

Thanks for sharing this man.

Swagate
04-30-19, 20:03
Hi everyone,

So here it goes.

A met a gal on hub.

At OYO.

I picked her up.Would you mind sharing more details on which hub you found her on?

Swagate
04-30-19, 20:05
Let us know your preferable locality. You definitely wouldn't want to travel across the other corner of the city.

All,

I am into spas for long time but haven't been to any for last 6 months. I plan to go to spa in next few days but don't want to experiment. Looking for a girl with big boobs and good attitude. Can you please suggest any good spa and lady name.

PuneMonger69
05-01-19, 04:36
Would you mind sharing more details on which hub you found her on?Adulthub.

SweetShugar
05-01-19, 04:37
Please share the detail of magarpatta housewife. Your pm is inactive.

Hi folks,

SweetShugar
05-01-19, 04:40
Visited the spa (English word for Shrishti) at Shivajinagar, though no extras on offer, however very good body massage with scrub. The girl Rit. Was attractive and will try my luck again.

Jumbo007
05-01-19, 04:41
Visited the A spa above famous Chinese hotel Aundh. No extras are provided. So better to avoid this spa. Total damage 1.2 k.

SweetShugar
05-01-19, 05:06
Yes, she is okay okay. Does not like. BBBJ or DFK. Good body and plain vanilla sex.

Hey bro,

Is she the one with digits ending in 256? If yes, I am meeting her in Pune next week and your FR is helpful. If not, happy to provide FR and share digits with like minded fellow mongers.

Cheers.

Siidharth
05-01-19, 06:18
Good looking, MILF-ish woman in her thirties with her own place in a good society, safe and secure..Hi,

Seems to be a great catch. Must be a nice MILF going by your description. Bro you don't have PM activated, not sure how you going to share the delicacy with us all. Please get your PM activated, and we can get in touch. Hoping to seeing her sometime soon. Cheers.

Nighandme
05-01-19, 07:29
Brother,

Can you share the digits please, my PM is active. Can share 2 regular contacts in return, which is all I have.Hi bro,

I am completely new on this forum.

Recent I have no contacts to return but I can pay for you if you share contacts.

This is request.

LulzAk
05-01-19, 11:37
Thanks for the input. Will venture carefully.

Hey bro,

Afro won't share their real pic at all at least in Pune as per my experience. So never go by seeing the pics. If you are lucky thy may allow to have a video call probability is 1 out of 100.

LulzAk
05-01-19, 11:40
Thanks. Did you try her? She has a cute face. Hope that cuteness continues till her pussy.

First one will ask for advance payment with Paytm. Don't if she reply or not after advance payment.

Bhamsookh1
05-01-19, 12:35
All,

I am into spas for long time but haven't been to any for last 6 months. I plan to go to spa in next few days but don't want to experiment. Looking for a girl with big boobs and good attitude. Can you please suggest any good spa and lady name.Go to any BL iss spa. Through they have floor beds and curtains, All good NE girls at all locations. You will least get a B2B and good service for 2.5 k. Counter fee depends on time and service you opt. Just in case you don't like the girl before the massage then you can request for a change will do it. Do not talk about B2B at counter. V w spa in hinges wadi is good but haven't been there for couple of months. My PM isn't active sorry else could have shared some great KP spa leads. Do share you FR. Good luck and enjoy.

MongShree
05-01-19, 12:40
Was just going through old pics of forum, found one image named Snehal, can anybody share details about her, is she operating still and her contact also, will provide contact in exchange for sure as I got super excited by seeing her.

DadFuck
05-01-19, 12:55
Kindly reply about these chick. Are they active.

VFM16
05-01-19, 15:15
Bro,

I have been to other branches of Shrishti. Next time you visit, ask her if she was working at their DC branch.

In tat case, check my old FR.

Cheers.

Visited the spa (English word for Shrishti) at Shivajinagar, though no extras on offer, however very good body massage with scrub. The girl Rit. Was attractive and will try my luck again.

DadFuck
05-01-19, 20:31
Is this Sneha. Indi. Can any one tried her. Got the pic while searching old pics.

Appolo13
05-01-19, 20:50
The wakad 8 k hotel one is still active. Same is the 5th one. Have received her pics from a few SPs.

Deepika, locanto one, you have her contact? If yes, please share. PM active.

Kindly reply about these chick. Are they active.

BlackStonePune
05-02-19, 01:19
Hi bro,

I am completely new on this forum.

Recent I have no contacts to return but I can pay for you if you share contacts.

This is request.You don't have PM active, how do you want me to share contact.

Asd968
05-02-19, 02:14
Could someone share Ritu's digit?

Rock9991
05-02-19, 03:24
Sent you PM. Please check.

Could someone share Ritu's digit?

ShaanPune
05-02-19, 03:55
Bro,

I have been to other branches of Shrishti. Next time you visit, ask her if she was working at their DC branch.

In tat case, check my old FR.

Cheers.Hi bro,

Is Deepika contact ends with 846.

DadFuck
05-02-19, 04:01
Did her today in a VN hotel.

Pussy- Tight.

Time watcher. Not really, although initially seems so.

Boobs. Awesome nice young boobs.

DFK. No.

CBJ. Yes. Although you have to tell her how long. She does not enjoy it.

I liked that she is submissive. Means that she will not stop you or save words that throw you off. Let's you what you want to do with her..Is she SP girl or Indi.

Panvel1
05-02-19, 04:25
Hi,

Has anyone tried her? Number ending with 081. Also I have info of an Afro number ending with 661. Both Pics attached, girl in white is Afro. Any inputs will be appreciated.First one is totally bogus. She is on Locanto under name of Neha. Total cheat.

Avj89
05-02-19, 05:41
Guys,

I wish, this post would have contained a spicy FR but my bad luck continues, after months of waiting I got a long week of free time with only one thing in mind, I wanted to get my world rocked like anything. I had arranged few decent contacts too but till date, no one is available in this holiday month, to all the generous and kind spirited gentlemen here, I request you to share a premium / hot chick (money no bar), I will reciprocate this with an equally good contact. Also, this help would be remembered in future and would be reciprocated always.

My PM is on, looking forward for some help this time guys.

A.

Jaggs
05-02-19, 05:42
Hi,

I need a advice from the senior members of the group.

I met a couple from Aurang.

On a website called by HUB (full name you can guess).

We exchanged numbers spoke a few times.

Now he is insisting on meeting.

His profile is also removed Oo deleted from the site.

They are asking me to meet.

Thy haven't demanded money Oo anything.

So should I. Go ahead and meet.

Kindly help me.

I was going to meet them for 3 some.Whats the website name?

Jaggs
05-02-19, 06:15
Hi,

I've been mongering in Pune since last 3 years.

Yesterday it was raining in Pune so thought of some action. Went to see Spa at bhumkar chowk, above hotel. Met Miss A there who was eager to give me massage from the moment she saw me. Went to the room and started with massage. Lots of hints (She even massaged my lower back). At the end of it we went straight to the point, Quoted 1.5 K for topless HJ, negotiated to 800, She gave me her number and she's going to meet me in hotel in ravet this Thursday.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Damage: 1000 Counter 800 Tip.

Will update how's she in bed after Thursday.Bro any hints in finding this place. I live in bhumkar chowk only but I am not aware about any spa there.

PuneMonger69
05-02-19, 06:39
Nice feedback. Just a question. Was it b&b on first floor. A ladies parlour?
Whats the website name?Adult hub.

Jaggs
05-02-19, 06:57
Hi all,

I am silently mongering for long back as I have family.

Recently I got some spare time and money to monger as my wife is away.

Please share contacts with me.

I have nothing to exchange in return.

I know most of the people expect exchange but nothing credible contacts I have.

From Locanto I received following profile.

Please let them know if about this lady service.

Thanks.Dude last time I met her was 3 years back and she was very fat. I suppose she still is. But attitude was not bad at all only that I didn't gst turned on by the looks. I think it was 3 k that I paid then. I went to her place in wagholi.

Saby1975
05-02-19, 07:53
Go to any BL iss spa. Through they have floor beds and curtains, All good NE girls at all locations. You will least get a B2B and good service for 2.5 k. Counter fee depends on time and service you opt. Just in case you don't like the girl before the massage then you can request for a change will do it. Do not talk about B2B at counter. V w spa in hinges wadi is good but haven't been there for couple of months. My PM isn't active sorry else could have shared some great KP spa leads. Do share you FR. Good luck and enjoy.Dude, any spa in Viman or Koregaon B2B.

Intraspy
05-02-19, 10:39
First of all shout out to all the seniors / regular members who helped me get some contacts since I am a visitor to India for the next 2-3 months. I read almost 400-500 pages of the forum and messaged the users who seemed legit and helpful. I was promptly replied to and helped. Thank you. You guys know who you are.

Got a contact of an Indie from a member on the forum and could not find any FR to this particular one so thought of trying it out. This is not Meera the HW.

I contacted her and she spoke proper English via texting. She seemed busy on the weekends, sent a pic and seemed okay. So got her on a weekday a couple of days back.

She does only outcall in hotel or your apartment.

Booked a hotel with the barbecue nation on the roof and met her. She arrived 35 mins late but I was having a beer and relaxing anyway till then so I didn't mind it all.

Coming to the deed, she seemed rushed but she also was cooperative to my requests at the same time.

Age- 28 -32.

Body- Good 7/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Ass- 9/10.

Act- 7/10.

No Nakhras really but I have had better so this was a 7/10 for me.

No BBJ only CBJ- 7/10.

Price- 10 k for ST. Was quoted 12 k / HR (I was told she was expensive before contacting her).

WIR. Maybe in my apartment to save the hotel costs and if I don't find someone better.

Can share any details if you guys want to know more but not contact as it is not mine to share. Moreover I asked her if I can share her contact with a friend or two she just shrugged so I'm not sure either.

Visited a 2-3 MPs as well in Pune but nothing worth writing about. Will be visiting more in the coming weeks after my trip to Bangalore. Shall update then.

DadFuck
05-02-19, 12:35
Can anyone give me good and reliable SP contact in VN, kp, kharadi, Hadapsar. Should have good and High profile food.

Please. Help me out. Will try and Post FR.

Naveen A
05-02-19, 12:59
Does anyone have any experience with b MP above Dominos in be Road.

AstralAnalisa
05-02-19, 13:15
Hello,

I just moved to Pune. Thanks to people have post I got some basic idea.

Anyway. I'm pursuing a booking from internet and just want to know if it's common to pay a nominal booking fee using Paytm / Google pay?

Hriteshk85
05-02-19, 16:11
Hello,

I just moved to Pune. Thanks to people have post I got some basic idea.

Anyway. I'm pursuing a booking from internet and just want to know if it's common to pay a nominal booking fee using Paytm / Google pay?Hey mate,

Welcome to Pune.

First rule of mongering do not ever pay advance monies.

And it's for Pune too. So beware of fraudsters.

Happy mongering.

Stay safe. Play safe.

GreenDay1942
05-02-19, 16:12
Does anyone have any experience with b MP above Dominos in be Road.I had NE once for B2B for 2 k. I think they have Thai too.

SanjeevJain
05-02-19, 18:47
Has anyone tried this girl Arzoo from loc?

Digits ending 854.

Hvmore
05-02-19, 20:11
Hi,

I am new to mongering and my first post here.

However would like to have some inde contacts in Pune for GFE.

Right now not much to reciprocate. But will try to contribute as one goes along.

On The Wings
05-03-19, 05:47
Hi,
Has anyone tried her? Number ending with 081. Also I have info of an Afro number ending with 661. Both Pics attached, girl in white is Afro. Any inputs will be appreciated.Thank you LulzAk for sharing the contact of the Gal in Ist. Picture.

When contacted She sent me a lengthy List of Dos & Don'ts (that however is not a major problem for us) and details on Charges based on Time spent. All is fine.

Now, here comes the final Tamasha. Advance payment of Rs. 2,500/- must for booking. What a fantastic idea and the Gal seems to be fit to be Secretary for Donald Trump. Huh huh. And we have seen enough of this kind of con games. Friends. We always have on vigil.

Bye.

Panvel1
05-03-19, 05:48
Hi,

I need a advice from the senior members of the group.

I met a couple from Aurang.

On a website called by HUB (full name you can guess).

We exchanged numbers spoke a few times.

Now he is insisting on meeting.

His profile is also removed Oo deleted from the site.

They are asking me to meet..They are avoidable.

Panvel1
05-03-19, 05:52
Is this Sneha. Indi. Can any one tried her. Got the pic while searching old pics.Seems more like Sonali to me. A MILF has two kids. She is a cheat. Operates near dighi area. Last digits are 219.

CoolMots
05-03-19, 06:02
Good morning friend's.

I have told my regular SP's Bishnu and Pratap that I will take their services only if ST cost is 5 k or max 6 k if the girl is really good and in star hotel. If we all collaborate and try to keep the control on prices, we all will be benefited. Independent cost 4 k max and with sp 5 k would be good and will not bother the mind even if service is avarage. Till the time my SP's provide the services in above prize range I am determined not to proceed and take the spa services instead. I request every one should try and contribute to control the SP bird prizes.

AstralAnalisa
05-03-19, 06:15
Hey mate,

Welcome to Pune.

First rule of mongering do not ever pay advance monies.

And it's for Pune too. So beware of fraudsters.

Happy mongering.

Stay safe. Play safe.Thanks bro. Yeah. Will avoid them. Back to the drawing board then.

Vicky1988
05-03-19, 06:17
Hi guys,

This is my first post here. I have been silent reader to the forum for sometime and must say it is a nice platform.

I have visited few MPs in the area and would be happy to share the details with anyone interested (only DM).

Could I request senior fellow mongers to share contact of some SPs or Indi? Have some spare time next week and would like to make full use of it. Please DM.

Avj89
05-03-19, 06:33
First of all shout out to all the seniors / regular members who helped me get some contacts since I am a visitor to India for the next 2-3 months. I read almost 400-500 pages of the forum and messaged the users who seemed legit and helpful. I was promptly replied to and helped. Thank you. You guys know who you are.

Got a contact of an Indie from a member on the forum and could not find any FR to this particular one so thought of trying it out. This is not Meera the HW.

I contacted her and she spoke proper English via texting. She seemed busy on the weekends, sent a pic and seemed okay. So got her on a weekday a couple of days back.

She does only outcall in hotel or your apartment..Is this the one whose number ends with 180?

Rock9991
05-03-19, 07:57
Hello,

Please any kind soul share the reference for savera.

As she is not replying without reference.

Please share anyone has reference for her.

Thanks.

Rock.

PuneBoy80
05-03-19, 08:44
I am a silent reader since couple of years. Now purchased the membership. I am visiting this Marathi HW since few years and now had a good rapot. She has her own flat and not a time watcher at all. Look wise and asset wise a typical Marathi HW. Talkative, clean and descent lady. But requires a reference. Below is the score card:

Face: 7/10 (I liked it).

Complexion: Fair.

Boobs: 9/10.

Body: Toned, Smooth.

GF: Depends on you.

Pussy: Tight, always clean shaved.

Damage: 5000 for ST.

DadFuck
05-03-19, 13:14
Is this Sanjana. Any body tried her. Can I get SP Sameer no from kp. Please help.

Pkudtaka
05-03-19, 14:52
Bro any hints in finding this place. I live in bhumkar chowk only but I am not aware about any spa there.It's in the lane next to the bike showroom, on 5th floor of an OYO hotel.

Jacky22
05-03-19, 15:24
This is an interesting story and I think a lot to learn from.

One lady, attractive in her late thirties. Married, with two kids!

Husband. Sort of maniac, don't go out don't meet anyone. Woman didn't have any life!

Husband Moves to Bangalore!

A year later the woman is all out and about living life!

One of the handsome salon boy who cut her hair and got her a massage, Perseus her and pumps her for nearly six months!

Woman doesn't move with husband for long time then he forces the family to move! Now this salon guy is openly sharing her number with others! Saying best pump her!

Very attractive lady! Educated! Surrendered to lust! The Salon guy sick and sharing her number to all! And husband harmless but victim because he didn't play husband in first place!

Guys something we learn from this! Mongering is about enjoying life and not spoiling others! Imagine this situation will lead where?

PowerTower
05-03-19, 16:18
Hi, does anyone knows HW PLVI from blavkwadi? Digits still awaited through long link. But just wanted to check anyone availed her and reviews.

Regards.

SanjeevJain
05-03-19, 17:11
Has anyone tried this girl Arzoo from loc?

Digits ending 854.Hi guys,

Can anyone help on this.

I'm fixing a meeting with her soon.

Vicky1988
05-03-19, 18:01
Hope you had a nice time. Could you share her digits? DM is active.

Happy to reciprocate with contacts I have. Thanks.

Hey bro,

Is she the one with digits ending in 256? If yes, I am meeting her in Pune next week and your FR is helpful. If not, happy to provide FR and share digits with like minded fellow mongers.

Cheers.

Eagle Arrow
05-03-19, 19:10
Hi guys,

Can any one share details regarding Aundh spa of miss P? Is it Jesse or jasmine?

Also, any rating on looks out of 10?

Thanks.

PuneBoy80
05-04-19, 04:40
Recently visited to the MP (though they call it as SPA). It is at Swargate near some vehicle showroom / s. Initially on phone they quoted 1500 for 1 hour but when went asked 2000 saying only AC room is available. So paid. Assigned a Marathi girl, was fair, petit and talkative. At the starting only asked to be in birthday suit and started back massage, not much better. After some 5-10 minutes she herself asked about extras, and quoted much much higher I. E. 7100 for FS, 5000 for B2 be. Negotiated hard for B2B in 2000, agreed but when action started, not removed her down-wears and only give upper access, and jerked johney with two fingers only, not much satisfied. Same thing about other girls at this place. So if you are thinking it as a spa, it is not, it is an ordinary MP.

Ambiance: 9/10.

Girl: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Damage: 2000 + 2000.

Visit Again: Absolutely Not.

JustTimePass
05-04-19, 04:41

Husband. Sort of maniac, don't go out don't meet anyone. Woman didn't have any life!

One of the handsome salon boy who cut her hair and got her a massage, Perseus her and pumps her for nearly six months!

Woman doesn't move with husband for long time then he forces the family to move! Now this salon guy is openly sharing her number with others! Saying best pump her!

Very attractive lady! Educated! Surrendered to lust! The Salon guy sick and sharing her number to all! And husband harmless but victim because he didn't play husband in first place!

Guys something we learn from this! Mongering is about enjoying life and not spoiling others! Imagine this situation will lead where?Who are you talking about? Please be more explicit. I have recently got a contact of HW. But I won't be able to contact till end of June as I am outside the country. But I think its going to be the same. Did you contact and get all info?

Thanks.

Jacky22
05-04-19, 05:35
Hi guys,

Can any one share details regarding Aundh spa of miss P? Is it Jesse or jasmine?

Also, any rating on looks out of 10?

Thanks.Mate genuine advice!

She has done many mongers without see! Read all reports here! You will find out whether you should or shouldn't visit her! I rate her 2/10! Her body is good face is average but her attitude is worst! Drunk, smelly, doesn't even take shower between two sessions! Doesn't do BJ! And lot of Nakhras!

But I'the you like risking your life, or like sessions with sort of street WG, she is worth one session!

CoolGuyJasson
05-04-19, 06:30
I got the details from a senior Monger in the forum. 3 weeks back I was in Pune and called her in my hotel. She is a typical punjabi hw with excellent BBJ skill. She is a chubby HW with fairly large boobs. You can fuck her as hard as possible and she will moan with your name. Pussy is quite tight and the best turn on was her ability to contract the pussy muscle while your dick is inside.

I negotiated quite hard at 3 k for 2 shots. She told me that from next time onwards there won't be any discount. Iauged at myself, but usually you would get her at 5 k for 2 shots. Will only share in exchange of a BBW / chubby profile.

Attaching pic for your ref.

SanjeevJain
05-04-19, 07:53
Anyone tried a HW on locanto with number ending 504.

Asking 5 k for 1 hour.

SanjeevJain
05-04-19, 08:11
I got the details from a senior Monger in the forum. 3 weeks back I was in Pune and called her in my hotel. She is a typical punjabi hw with excellent BBJ skill. She is a chubby HW with fairly large boobs. You can fuck her as hard as possible and she will moan with your name. Pussy is quite tight and the best turn on was her ability to contract the pussy muscle while your dick is inside.

I negotiated quite hard at 3 k for 2 shots. She told me that from next time onwards there won't be any discount. Iauged at myself, but usually you would get her at 5 k for 2 shots. Will only share in exchange of a BBW / chubby profile.

Attaching pic for your ref.Does her number end with 798.

SuperTechie
05-04-19, 08:58
Pune brothers, am from Bangalore, currently in Mumbai on a 2 month project, coming to Pune for a day. Need your help with a few good indie leads please. Have some decent Bangalore Indies and SP contacts to offer. You can PM me even if you don't have anything to offer.

RandyCocky
05-04-19, 09:21
Thanks to a couple of bro's who gave the contact of the famed Marathi HW in east end of Pune. The service was amazing indeed. Nice smile, willingness to satisfy was great. Went for 2 shots, tried multiple positions. Overall had a good 1.5 HR session, then took a shower and left.

Report Card:

Ass: 8/10.

BJ: Needs improvement.

Service: 10/10.

WIR: Hell Yeah.

DadFuck
05-04-19, 09:41
Seems more like Sonali to me. A MILF has two kids. She is a cheat. Operates near dighi area. Last digits are 219.Thank you bro.

Intraspy
05-04-19, 10:23
Is this the one whose number ends with 180?Yup, that's the one.

PratBit2
05-04-19, 12:14
Hi,

Anybody want to fuck my GF she is 27 tight, hot and wild in bed. Connect with me for details.

KBfor
05-04-19, 14:17
Hello friends,

Did anybody succeeded in SA.

Cheers.

SummerTime1985
05-04-19, 14:48
Recently I got many PMs for exchanging indie contacts in Pune. I did share with them, couple of them kept there promise and returned the favour, but couple of them stopped replying after getting the contact.

I won't name them yet, as I give them benefit of doubt that may be they got busy and couldn't reply back.

But this really is not done. Its not that I only share if I get anything back. In past I have shared with many with out asking any contact in return.

So guys its a humble request, do not break trust and keep your words. If you don't have anything to share just say it, there are many seniors who help members without expecting anything in return.

Panvel1
05-04-19, 15:12
Recently I got many PMs for exchanging indie contacts in Pune. I did share with them, couple of them kept there promise and returned the favour, but couple of them stopped replying after getting the contact.

I won't name them yet, as I give them benefit of doubt that may be they got busy and couldn't reply back.

But this really is not done. Its not that I only share if I get anything back. In past I have shared with many with out asking any contact in return.

So guys its a humble request, do not break trust and keep your words. If you don't have anything to share just say it, there are many seniors who help members without expecting anything in return.Same experience here though I never ask for contacts in exchange. Basically it's luck. The girl may seem good to another person but not to you. It's a personal preference. I had shared a contact with a person here. That person had the gall to take the girl to a hotel at night promising to pay her 10 k but after the act under some pretext slipped away without paying. This is just not done. That girl is now blaming me for sharing such a contact. Sheesh this is extremely cheap behaviour.

HornDogPuneKar
05-04-19, 16:26
Guys,

Can someone please guide me on how to attach pics in a private message? I couldn't find anything in the FAQs.

Also, can anyone share a solid reference for Asha Shinde, the one who operates from Hadapsar? I have her number, but she is being a little finicky about giving a proper reference.

Would really help me out. TIA!

Stay Safe!

Sanev75
05-04-19, 17:31

So guys its a humble request, do not break trust and keep your words. If you don't have anything to share just say it, there are many seniors who help members without expecting anything in return.Agree.

Recently I too received a contact but the fellow member didn't shared ref password for it.

So I am still waiting for it. Hope he sends the ref. soon.

PuneMonger69
05-04-19, 18:01
ButockMann,

Kindly clear your inbox.

KBfor
05-04-19, 20:00
This is the reason now a days almost everybody is writing in FR that only exchange contact if returned gift promised.

Friends I would like to say that don't do like this. I am agree that if do not have contact then simply say that then it depends on the fellow member to share that contact or not, and I am sure that most of us are sharing number without expecting anything in return.

Cheers!

So guys its a humble request, do not break trust and keep your words. If you don't have anything to share just say it, there are many seniors who help members without expecting anything in return.

KBfor
05-04-19, 20:09
Correct, agreed!

Good morning friend's.

I have told my regular SP's Bishnu and Pratap that I will take their services only if ST cost is 5 k or max 6 k if the girl is really good and in star hotel. If we all collaborate and try to keep the control on prices, we all will be benefited. Independent cost 4 k max and with sp 5 k would be good and will not bother the mind even if service is avarage. Till the time my SP's provide the services in above prize range I am determined not to proceed and take the spa services instead. I request every one should try and contribute to control the SP bird prizes.

Sanev75
05-04-19, 20:34
Hi,

Anybody want to fuck my GF she is 27 tight, hot and wild in bed. Connect with me for details.Get a pm enabled.

Member #4771
05-04-19, 22:21
Ok! This is my recent experience that I like to share here!

YN Spa KP! Afternoon 3 pm! I just visited for a spa experience, not expecting any other fun ride!

Receptionist was hot! Perfect rack! Big lips! I asked her would she do the massage! She said yes but she is booked at the moment so I should try equally hot Miss A!

Done! Went in! Miss A bit self loving person! Came in! Checking herself out in mirrors all the time! Really hot! Big rack! Nice height, nice skin, nice face and beautiful lips!.Hi,

Can you please DM me her details? Willing to share contacts in exchange.

Member #4771
05-04-19, 22:27
Her name is Miss Lita.So I went there last week and quickly left office to get Lita's service. She has good figure and face I must say. But she denied providing extras. She said she has stopped doing it. I did mention that I am regular visitor but to no avail. At the end of massage, she asked for HJ for 1 k. I asked her for tittyfuck but she denied. So had to shag it off myself.

SummerTime1985
05-04-19, 22:48
Same experience here though I never ask for contacts in exchange. Basically it's luck. The girl may seem good to another person but not to you. It's a personal preference. I had shared a contact with a person here. That person had the gall to take the girl to a hotel at night promising to pay her 10 k but after the act under some pretext slipped away without paying. This is just not done. That girl is now blaming me for sharing such a contact. Sheesh this is extremely cheap behaviour.Name that person, so nobody else share any contacts with him anymore.

Asd968
05-05-19, 02:28
Tried this spa yesterday. After counter formality went in. A Thai chick washed feet and walked to room.

After change to despo second Thai chick came. Started with bum massage touching inside. After turn she removed despo and asked for extra.

No B2B only HJ available 2000. Bargain for 1000 and settle for 1500 with top access.

No DFK. Didn't enjoyed.

Boobs- 5/10 small.

Damage- 1800 + 1500 Inside.

Asd968
05-05-19, 02:35
It's in the lane next to the bike showroom, on 5th floor of an OYO hotel.Hard to find as there is no sign. Directly went in without appointment. Counter girl was local like BP replied no slot available. So returned back. Looks like all local.

Dhaval
05-05-19, 07:36
Hi,

Anybody want to fuck my GF she is 27 tight, hot and wild in bed. Connect with me for details.Would love to, but how do we get in touch?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Intraspy
05-05-19, 08:32
Same experience here though I never ask for contacts in exchange. Basically it's luck. The girl may seem good to another person but not to you. It's a personal preference. I had shared a contact with a person here. That person had the gall to take the girl to a hotel at night promising to pay her 10 k but after the act under some pretext slipped away without paying. This is just not done. That girl is now blaming me for sharing such a contact. Sheesh this is extremely cheap behaviour.I'd say you name the person so we can be aware of these scums. This is unacceptable. You guys take months / weeks and money to build a good rapport with a SW and in an instant it's just gone because of someone else's childish behavior.

I have got great contacts and leads from lots of members here like Panvel1, BluerSky, Avj, UdtaLund, Smitha etc etc and a few more without asking anything from me in return. If I don't have a contact I will mention it in my first message itself.

I have been a lurker since a year+ and mongering in Pune now since a month and the forum members have been more than kind to share with me provided I put up some FRs. I hope this continues and doesn't change because of few scums. I have 2-3 contacts now and I would share it with some newbie as well but badmouthing me or absconding after the deed would be unacceptable.

Intraspy
05-05-19, 08:37
Same experience here though I never ask for contacts in exchange. Basically it's luck. The girl may seem good to another person but not to you. It's a personal preference. I had shared a contact with a person here. That person had the gall to take the girl to a hotel at night promising to pay her 10 k but after the act under some pretext slipped away without paying. This is just not done. That girl is now blaming me for sharing such a contact. Sheesh this is extremely cheap behaviour.I'd say you name the person so we can be aware of these scums. This is unacceptable. You guys take months / weeks and money to build a good rapport with a SW and in an instant it's just gone because of someone else's childish behavior.

I have got great contacts and leads from lots of members here like Panvel1, BluerSky, Avj, UdtaLund, Smitha etc etc and a few more without asking anything from me in return. If I don't have a contact I will mention it in my first message itself.

I have been a lurker since a year+ and mongering in Pune now since a month and the forum members have been more than kind to share with me provided I put up some FRs. I hope this continues and doesn't change because of few scums. I have 2-3 contacts now and I would share it with some newbie as well but badmouthing me or absconding after the deed would be unacceptable.

RohanDe
05-05-19, 09:06
Hello Bros,

Got this contact from tinder, MILF in 30's.

Booked an appointment and had rocking time.

She is sooper in bed, have her own place.

Flip side may be she is a MILF.

Will reciprocate please PM me.

Amit 001
05-05-19, 10:19
Hi buddy,

Please clear your inbox. Unable to PM you.

Hello Bros,

ButockMann
05-05-19, 10:33
Ms P is mostly a Mizo, divorcee mom with kid. Definitely she must have looked slim alluring 5 yrs back while still she looks decent in spite of gaining some weight. The babe obviously being alone tries to seek some sucker and comfort but as a working girl what she gets is bang bang without foreplay. Hence may be she wrongly identifies that sucker through sex without see!! She requested me too but told her to avoid since such micron thick rubber separation doesn't make any difference as our organs cannot detect such tiny separation except just a misnomer!! Instead I returned her with a long steady banging for 40-45 min on bunker table and GND mattress leading to her satisfaction! She more or less remarked that this is better alternative as she was ready for DFK too which typically these babes avoid for fear of respiratory track infection!

Counter 1.2 k + babe 3 k body 7/10 WIR-rarely.

Avj89
05-05-19, 10:35
Hello Bros,

Will reciprocate please PM me.Your inbox is full.

Sanev75
05-05-19, 11:28
Hello Bros,

Will reciprocate please PM me.Bro,

Please clear inbox.

MongShree
05-05-19, 11:55
Hello Bros,

Will reciprocate please PM me.Please clear your inbox.

PleasureForYou
05-05-19, 12:49
Pune brothers, am from Bangalore, currently in Mumbai on a 2 month project, coming to Pune for a day. Need your help with a few good indie leads please. Have some decent Bangalore Indies and SP contacts to offer. You can PM me even if you don't have anything to offer.Monger in Mumbai bro that's far better than dry and shriveled Pune.

Siripu
05-05-19, 13:56
Hi all,

I am on a short visit to Pune by this month end, looking for indi or SP contact and in return can help in Chennai.

SummerTime1985
05-05-19, 18:04
Hello guys,

Hope all are doing well.

First I would like to thank you PuneMonger69 for providing such wonderful contact details of a HW. Really very very thank you bro.

Here the FR of that meeting.

As mentioned PuneMonger69 provided me a contact of this wonderful HW. She's living in East Pune.

Contacted her and fixed meeting.

Her charges are fixed and bro already told me about this so didn't negotiate for the charges.

She's living in a flat with her so called husband. And he knows everything.

Greeted me in saree. Wow. First time I met a HW for deed and she's was looking nice in saree.

Went to the room. Had some chat. Very soft spoken lady. Started a deed with long DFK and removed her saree that drove me nuts.

She undressed me and gave me a wonderful BBJ she got some skills. Her figure was average. Normal size boobs and little bit saggy.

She put her boobs near my face and asked me to suck and sucked her hard. First session started with wot and ended in miss.

After some time she started playing with my Johny. Second deed started. We almost tried all positions. The session lasted more than half an hour.

Amazing service and open for all posts (didn't ask for anal).

Looks-6.

Boobs-6.

DFK-7.

BBJ- 8.

Ass- 7.

GFK-8.

Att- 7.

WIR- yes.

Once again thanks bro.

Happy Mongering all of you. Keep Pune rocks.Is she the one from manjari??

Jumbo007
05-05-19, 19:01
Was just going through old pics of forum, found one image named Snehal, can anybody share details about her, is she operating still and her contact also, will provide contact in exchange for sure as I got super excited by seeing her.I got negative comments about her looks that they don't match with the pics and her body is very loose. I have her contact but cannot share as I don't have membership.

Kar2692
05-05-19, 20:33
Guys would appreciate your help in Pune can help in Delhi I should be in Pune in 2-3 days for a day or so before heading to Mumbai, last time stayed at the Poona club and would stay in a hotel this time. Indis is what I am looking for but good sps will be appreciated. .

Jacky22
05-05-19, 23:20

One of the handsome salon boy who cut her hair and got her a massage, Perseus her and pumps her for nearly six months!.Out of curiosity when I talked to The Salon chap, he said he is not sharing number because she is leaving! But he is sharing because she was sleeping with more than one person, salon guy was one of them!

I got her number but don't have a courage to call her!

Silly it sounds! Any suggestions!

Asd968
05-06-19, 02:00
Is she the one from manjari??Yes. Yesterday I went to this. Thanks to RandyCocky Bro. Well written.

RohanDe
05-06-19, 03:18
Done bro just now.

Bro,

Please clear inbox.

RohanDe
05-06-19, 03:19
Done bro just now.

Please clear your inbox.

RohanDe
05-06-19, 03:20
Please clear your inbox.Done bro just now.

AstralAnalisa
05-06-19, 04:42
When you said booked appointment do you need to pay booking fee? I'm trying to secure an appointment but she won't give me address until I pay booking fee. Her name ends with Lik in IG apps. Perhaps some of you have experience with her?

Hello Bros,

SummerTime1985
05-06-19, 05:53
Yes. Yesterday I went to this. Thanks to RandyCocky Bro. Well written.Do write about your experience and report.

Thanks.

Panvel1
05-06-19, 06:58
When you said booked appointment do you need to pay booking fee? I'm trying to secure an appointment but she won't give me address until I pay booking fee. Her name ends with Lik in IG apps. Perhaps some of you have experience with her?There is nothing like a booking fee. If there is, then the provider is fake and out to fleece you. There are many such operators on Locanto also. No advance. Looks for other birds. Or take help of seniors here.

Rock9991
05-06-19, 08:12
Hey bro,

Please share savera reference.

You share her contact but no reference without reference how can I score?

Please share reference for her.

Thanks.

Rock.

Your inbox is full.

AmorousMe
05-06-19, 10:08
Went twice to this spa in KP. Asked for Miss A and got full service. Here is the FR.

On first visit, A came and washes my feet first. Her glances told me that a lot was on. Went in, spoke to her and she massaged for 15 minutes. Middle aged Thai woman, with very seductive eyes and a sexy body.

I wanted to do her so bad. Asked for extras. She said BBBJ+B2B for 3 k which I agreed to. Was quoting 6 k for FS and 4 k for B2B. Wasn't ready to budge in FS.

The act started and boy what a sexy woman. She rubbed herself all over me. I sucked her breasts off. Nice round pair. The tattoo on her waist was a turn on.

Then I proceeded to DATY. Super clean and tight down there. She started loving at and moaning. I stayed for 5 minutes. She suddenly said FS for 4 k. I jumped at the offer and banged her for 15 minutes straight. It was heavenly. She sucked me off to end it and then took a shower with me.

Second time she did more nakhra and was in a hurry. Was not agreeing to 4 k but finally did.

Damages- 1.5 k at counter and 4 k.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Figure- 9/10.

WIR- hell yeah.

I will share place name and her name in exchange for contacts of young birds and MILF's (not Pallavi / ritu) . Want some fresh chicks.

Jacky22
05-06-19, 10:35
Hello Bros,

Will reciprocate please PM me.Mate,

Excellent FR! Can you please PM the contact? Will reciprocate with a good tried and tasted profile.

EroticServices
05-06-19, 11:07

She does only outcall in hotel or your apartment..Thanks for the FR. Welcome to India and hope you have a 'good' time.

Kar2692
05-06-19, 16:55
Is keys guest friendly if not any other which is guest friend nearby? Have to stay for 2 nights.

Hriteshk85
05-06-19, 20:40
Is she the one from manjari??Correct. Bro.

LoveMongers
05-07-19, 03:52
Any body tried her.

Kamsutra69
05-07-19, 07:45
Any update on ST Spa in Baner? Has he started anywhere else?

M Jack
05-07-19, 10:34
Hi Seniors,

I am new to this forum but have been reading all threads. I need contact of a some good chick.

Any help appreciated.

I don't have any contact as of now apart from MP's that I know. I can share these details.

Panvel1
05-07-19, 12:23
Tried a new girl Saima. Will send details later.

RandalT
05-07-19, 12:39
A few weeks ago, found my little guy wanting action when in Pune.

A quick look around led me to a cluster of spas on KP, all which looked promising when I peeked in and saw pretty birds crowding around the counters. I picked the one and stepped in.

Skinny guy at the counter suggested an "oily delight", and I agreed. Walked me to a room with an A / see and door that locked. Very politely asked if I would like a local or NE, and I picked the NE.

Changed into the dispo and waited. 5 minutes later in walked a slightly built beauty! Lips like petals, pouting. Slim waist, tapering legs and what seemed like endless hair, draped over her shoulder. You could make out her perky boobs, nipples sticking out.

I was in the mood to have muscles kneaded, and let her clamber all over me, spending extra time around the bum. She asked me turn over 30 minutes later, and giggled at my throbbing Johnny. Poked it and asked if I would like extras. Agreed right away to B2B and HJ. It was treat watching her slip out of her clothes, and slide up from my feet up to my lips, with Johnny barely holding on from exploding from her smooth skin, bald pussy and warm oil. DFK followed, with plenty of sucking of her slight nipples.

After 15 minutes, she turned to give me an fantastic view of her why, while she went to work on Johnnny. I oiled up finger and in it slipped, rimming at the same time. She groaned, moaned and the HJ became a lovely BBBJ, until I asked for a sheath.

Shower followed, hugs and promises for a more detailed session soon.

Ambience of Spa: 8/10.

Looks: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (perky and slight. I love them perky and big).

Ass: 9/10 (Firm).

Lips: 15/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

WIR: YES!

Damage: 1800 at the counter + 1800 inside.

Herschalle
05-07-19, 13:26
Does anyone know these birds? Got reference from an old SP bud wondering if ita authentic.

Yeomun
05-07-19, 15:41
Gents, I'm based out of Bangalore, it would be great if any of you could share her dumber to keep the lady happy and going in Bangalore as well.

My PM is active and would love t reciprocate with contact.

S in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.

TIA.

One of the handsome salon boy who cut her hair and got her a massage, Perseus her and pumps her for nearly six months!.

MrDestiny
05-07-19, 17:23
So, just landed in Pune at 7 in the morning. Went KP, booked a hotel, took rest and went out at 11. Called a few spas and almost all were tempting in the area. However one caught the eye with locals and promise of Full Massage. Finalized the spa. Went in. Saw 3 birds. All average quality and looking at them understood in a minute it was a service spa. Counter 1500 for one hour and came in a middle aged lady. Not much of a looker or anything special to talk about, the deal was finalized in 2500 for FS. The soldier fired its bullet after usual acts and thus the session came to an end in 30 minutes.

Basic service spa. No massages. Just bam bam bye bye mam.

Not after a typical Local wanted to taste some fair skin. Followed the PM by VFM16 Bro (Beer's on me! And booked a Thai. Counter increased to 1800 and so the quality. Got a slim Thai in middle 30's with ample assets. Again followed the routine of 30 minutes of massage with the golden question in the end. Haggled a bit and finalized the deal of B2B at 2.5 k. Had my 15 minutes of fun and second shot was fired in under 1 hour. Little higher on the pocket but you get what you go in for. Satisfied and tired came back to hotel.

The city has some gems and some VFM. Just started. Have a lot to explore. Will update with more trips to the city. Take care guys.

RohanDe
05-07-19, 17:24
Hello bros,

Got this no of sp Digits ending 614.

Although pics shared are decent never tried before.

Is anyone aware of this sp, name shows as Ra* Pu*.

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Regards.

Herschalle
05-07-19, 20:21
I have been silent reader of thia forum for quite a long now, but decided to contribute thenceforth. So this Girl M I met on SA, I know its quite a luck to find girls on SA who are not demanding. So Miss M after few lines of chat agreed to provide FS. Asked for 10 k for 2 shots which I brought down to 5 k.

Booked a room in Hinjewadi via stayuncle with good deal of 1 k for half a day and asked Miss M to come directly to the hotel. First glance, she's BBW. Had asked her to carry a sexy lingerie to wear in room which she readily accepted and obliged. Her big assets and curves were looking amazing in that lingerie. So after some chit chat the action started. She stripped down me completely while I was fondling and kissing her bib boobies. Started kissing and playing with my Johnny. She's good at BBBJ but tried to avoid it second time I. E. After first session stating it needs to be cleaned. So while she was blowing my fingers did magic to her pussy and it flooded in minutes. After enough of foreplay banged her in missionary and doggy style, her ass is plump, enjoyed holding and preparing it.

I found that she can't really keep the conversation going so once charged again completed the deed and left.

Looks 6/10.

Body 7/10.

Service 8/10.

She's definitely a go for the ones who like BBW.

Can exchange her contact.

Request to member to share some good indies. I do not wish BBW indies as I am not that big bodied.

SexKingKong
05-07-19, 21:58
Buddy,

You paid more than what counter and girl charges. Counter charge is 1 K and P charges 2 K for FS. Moreover, Miss P is extremely bad in behavior and she was so drunk at 7 PM (when I entered in the spa room) that she wasn't able to walk properly.

By the way, 1st time in my life I made a WG return me full amount because the WG didn't live to her promised and I wasn't satisfied at all. Detailed FR to follow.

Her elder cousin sis Miss M is far better in behavior but she must be 40 Yr.

Ms P is mostly a Mizo, divorcee mom with kid. Definitely she must have looked slim alluring 5 yrs back while still she looks decent in spite of gaining some weight. The babe obviously being alone tries to seek some sucker and comfort but as a working girl what she gets is bang bang without foreplay. Hence may be she wrongly identifies that sucker through sex without see!! She requested me too but told her to avoid since such micron thick rubber separation doesn't make any difference as our organs cannot detect such tiny separation except just a misnomer!! Instead I returned her with a long steady banging for 40-45 min on bunker table and GND mattress leading to her satisfaction! She more or less remarked that this is better alternative as she was ready for DFK too which typically these babes avoid for fear of respiratory track infection!

Counter 1.2 k + babe 3 k body 7/10 WIR-rarely.

Awasthi
05-08-19, 03:42
Does anyone know these birds? Got reference from an old SP bud wondering if ita authentic.100% fake.

JustTimePass
05-08-19, 04:03
Tried a new girl Saima. Will send details later.She looks very hot and petite. Is she Indie?

Wourmis
05-08-19, 05:03
Stop trying to post random pictures.

Admin3

Herschalle
05-08-19, 05:34
Does anyone know these birds? Got reference from an old SP bud wondering if ita authentic.I am yet to authenticate these birds, this new referred SP asking for 50% advance payment online but I am refusing it. Lets see.

I am getting messages from members for SPs digits, I don't mind sharing it but you need to tackle that advance payment part on your own.

Herschalle
05-08-19, 05:57
Hello members,

I am new here. Request you to share indies digits. I do have something in exchange if you wish.

TIA.

Bondrep111
05-08-19, 07:26
Can you share her number bro? Thanks.

Hello guys,

Hope all are doing well.

First I would like to thank you PuneMonger69 for providing such wonderful contact details of a HW. Really very very thank you bro.

Here the FR of that meeting.

As mentioned PuneMonger69 provided me a contact of this wonderful HW. She's living in East Pune.

Contacted her and fixed meeting.

Her charges are fixed and bro already told me about this so didn't negotiate for the charges.

PuneMonger69
05-08-19, 08:41

Counter 1.2 k + babe 3 k body 7/10 WIR-rarely.Your inbox is full.

Kindly clear it.

PuneMonger69
05-08-19, 08:43

Counter 1.2 k + babe 3 k body 7/10 WIR-rarely.We were supposed to exchange contacts but you have taken contacts and dint even bother to reply.

Wow.

ND your a senior member.

Amazing.

RohanDe
05-08-19, 08:44
Hello bros,

Got this no of sp Digits ending 614.

Although pics shared are decent never tried before.

Is anyone aware of this sp, name shows as Ra* Pu*.

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Regards.Folks please help is this reliable so?

PuneMonger69
05-08-19, 08:47

A quick look around led me to a cluster of spas on KP, all which looked promising when I peeked in and saw pretty birds crowding around the counters. I picked the one and stepped in.

Skinny guy at the counter suggested an "oily delight", and I agreed. Walked me to a room with an A / see and door that locked. Very politely asked if I would like a local or NE, and I picked the NE.

Changed into the dispo and waited. 5 minutes later in walked a slightly built beauty! Lips like petals, pouting. Slim waist, tapering legs and what seemed like endless hair, draped over her shoulder. You could make out her perky boobs, nipples sticking out..Where is the spa located in kp.

Herschalle
05-08-19, 09:26

Changed into the dispo and waited. 5 minutes later in walked a slightly built beauty! Lips like petals, pouting. Slim waist, tapering legs and what seemed like endless hair, draped over her shoulder. You could make out her perky boobs, nipples sticking out..Any pointers to this particular spa?

Herschalle
05-08-19, 11:22
Hi Senior I am confused if these are Simran or not.

I got pic from these forum old posts.

I tried reaching Simran number but she said busy and put the phone very rude. She don't call back also even though I tried another time after 3 hours.Hi bro,

Did you get digits of the girl in picture? If yes can you please PM me? Would really appreciate.

Herschalle
05-08-19, 12:21
Hi,

This is about my recent experience in a spa in wakad. I was looking for action and thought of going to a spa opposite to hotel sil spoon. A girl with huge boobs greeted and started negotiation on package. Charged 1 k for 1 hour massage session. When asked who will do massage said someone else is there. I asked her to do the massage so she said you need to pay more on counter. I denied and the attitude changed. I left without any action. I don't recommend this spa at all.

Then yesterday (Sunday) I visited a spa which I knew before as I was eager for action. Went there and before paying counter charges I asked for choices. And 2 unbelievably girls came out. I chose one and changed. Was super happy. She came in and first question popped up. Is it okay if my friend joins in? I asked if she's talking about other girl who came with her while choosing. Replied "yes"..Bro,

Your PM is not active, can you please provide pointers to this spa and girls. Would appreciate your help. TIA.

Shy711
05-08-19, 12:42
Tried a new girl Saima. Will send details later.Woow the girl looks nice. Any updates like contacts, damage etc.

Vicky1988
05-08-19, 13:55
Any update on ST Spa in Baner? Has he started anywhere else?ST Spa is closed for now. However it seems they have started / taken over some spa in the new mall next to the Hinjewadi bridge, Wakad. I am sure you will be able for find the "Address".

I haven't had a chance to visit there.

CodedGod
05-08-19, 19:13
Hi All,

Many thanks to Vicky, Rahul and Ravi bhai for help on my Delhi vacation. Was in capital region for 5 days but posting for 4 reviews as last one wants privacy:

Day 1- Lunch time Meal (In sunglasses).

Pic - 80% match slightly plump.

DFK. Yes.

Face - 7.

Body - 8.

Boobs - 6 (handful).

BBJ- 6 toothy.

Pussy - 6.

Over all - 8.

Day 2 - Dinner meal (Blue dress).

Pic - 100% match.

DFK - 10 lot of toungue.

Body - 9 awesome figure.

BBj -8 good less focus on below assets.

Pussy - 8.

Overall - 9.

Day 4 - Dinner time Meal white dress).

Pic - 79% match good plump right places.

DFK. Yes.

Face - 9.

Body - 6.

Boobs - 7.

BBJ- 3 bad.

Pussy - 7.

Over all - 7.

Day 4 - Dinner meal (Black dress).

Pic - 100% match.

DFK - 7 closed lips.

Body - 10 awesome figure.

BBj - 5.

Pussy - 9 decently tight.

Overall - 7.

Overall spend - 11 k (including cab)!

I am now in agreement that better save and go.

To Delhi rather spending on avgs, each resource believes in serving a good time.

Appolo13
05-08-19, 20:39
She looks like worth it, please PM me the digits if you can.

Next time you want to go to Delhi again, reach out to me as well. I can refer a few good options.

Hi All,

Many thanks to Vicky, Rahul and Ravi bhai for help on my Delhi vacation. Was in capital region for 5 days but posting for 4 reviews as last one wants privacy:

DFK. Yes.

Face - 7.

Body - 8.

Boobs - 6 (handful).

BBJ- 6 toothy.

Pussy - 6.

Over all - 8.

Day 2 - Dinner meal (Blue dress).

Pic - 100% match.

DFK - 10 lot of toungue.

Body - 9 awesome figure.

BBj -8 good less focus on below assets.

Pussy - 8.

Overall - 9.

Day 4 - Dinner time Meal white dress).

Pic - 79% match good plump right places.

DFK. Yes.

Face - 9.

Body - 6.

Boobs - 7.

BBJ- 3 bad.

Pussy - 7.

Over all - 7.

Day 4 - Dinner meal (Black dress).

Pic - 100% match.

DFK - 7 closed lips.

Body - 10 awesome figure.

BBj - 5.

Pussy - 9 decently tight.

Overall - 7.

Overall spend - 11 k (including cab)!

I am now in agreement that better save and go.

To Delhi rather spending on avgs, each resource believes in serving a good time.

PuneMonger69
05-09-19, 07:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Sagar1806
05-09-19, 15:31
Can you please PM me details of the spa. I can help you with contact in Ahmedabad.

Changed into the dispo and waited. 5 minutes later in walked a slightly built beauty! Lips like petals, pouting. Slim waist, tapering legs and what seemed like endless hair, draped over her shoulder. You could make out her perky boobs, nipples sticking out..

Sagar1806
05-09-19, 16:03
Buddy,

Can you PM me the spa details and name of girl?

Hi,

This is about my recent experience in a spa in wakad. I was looking for action and thought of going to a spa opposite to hotel sil spoon. A girl with huge boobs greeted and started negotiation on package. Charged 1 k for 1 hour massage session. When asked who will do massage said someone else is there. I asked her to do the massage so she said you need to pay more on counter. I denied and the attitude changed. I left without any action. I don't recommend this spa at all.

Then yesterday (Sunday) I visited a spa which I knew before as I was eager for action. Went there and before paying counter charges I asked for choices. And 2 unbelievably girls came out. I chose one and changed. Was super happy. She came in and first question popped up. Is it okay if my friend joins in? I asked if she's talking about other girl who came with her while choosing. Replied "yes".

Session started with both of them and and man it was heaven. Both of them are young with firm boobies. Both gave me sandwich. Then tity massage to Jonny. With lots of romance. I've also got numbers of both the ladies. We are going to meet outside in a hotel for further action. Decided that we will do 3 some for a day.

Happy mongering guys.

Aromen
05-10-19, 03:24
Hello Pune member,

Did anyone tried attached bird from Pune Kondhwa. She has ber own hotel nearby and asking 5 k for short time. Please suggest.

TIA!

FedStar
05-10-19, 04:08
She looks like worth it, please PM me the digits if you can.

Next time you want to go to Delhi again, reach out to me as well. I can refer a few good options.Can you please bless me with numbers? My PM active. Your inbox is full.

Bhamsookh1
05-10-19, 04:15
So went to this spa in KP among cluster of spa as walk-in. GF material hot and beautiful receptionist greeted. She asked what service you want and NE or Thai. I said Thai and Asked for 60 minutes. Paid with card as per rate card. She asked which room I want and I said any! She said she will send someone good. Place is full of mosquitoes who sting. In came a cute plump Thai aged 30 named miss P aka miss A. OK massage. With 20 minutes left she asked have I visited before and do I want extras. She said there are locals and Thai but no FS and local do only massage. Tried asking lot of information but she kept saying she doesn't know. She said HJ 1 k. 2.5 for top access 3.5 for B2B and 4 B2B with BBJ. I asked for B2B at 2 k. She said no. She didn't negotiate neither did I. Walked off dry. While leaving saw girl has pimples and braces braces means no to kiss and BJ ad bad breath.

PuneBoy80
05-10-19, 05:24
Just before 2 days, called Ritu and Fixed the appointment. Heard lot of about her and experienced the same. Won't go much into action, but she is polite and honest. Rest of the service. All know very well.

Also having 2 more contacts, will share on exchange basis.

SamJac
05-10-19, 08:39
Hi bro,

Thanks a lot for the wonderful and enticing review. Any directions and leads to the spa and the masseur would be highly appreciated!

Regards,

Sam.

Changed into the dispo and waited. 5 minutes later in walked a slightly built beauty! Lips like petals, pouting. Slim waist, tapering legs and what seemed like endless hair, draped over her shoulder. You could make out her perky boobs, nipples sticking out..

PrimeroLex
05-10-19, 09:56
Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having a fantastic day, or are looking forward to having one.

I have been in Pune for almost 3 years now and haven't tried mongering, seems like it's time to give it a shot.

I do not have any references in this area, but would love keeping in touch and sharing whatever useful I get back to the community.

Bondrep111
05-10-19, 10:30
Can you share spa. Which one? Thanks.

Hi,

Then yesterday (Sunday) I visited a spa which I knew before as I was eager for action. Went there and before paying counter charges I asked for choices. And 2 unbelievably girls came out. I chose one and changed. Was super happy. She came in and first question popped up. Is it okay if my friend joins in? I asked if she's talking about other girl who came with her while choosing. Replied "yes"..

NewInPune
05-10-19, 11:41
Boss,

Thats 11 k for 4 or 11 k each? First is too low and the other too high.

Guess its time to go to Delhi though.

Pune is dry it seems.

Cheers!

Hi All,

DFK. Yes.

Face - 7.

Body - 8.

Boobs - 6 (handful).

BBJ- 6 toothy...

NewInPune
05-10-19, 11:52
Hi bro,

Can you share the MP details? Name and location?

Thanks.

NewInPune
05-10-19, 12:04
Hey dude,

Did you try the babe? What's your review?

Cheers.

Is this Sanjana. Any body tried her. Can I get SP Sameer no from kp. Please help.

NewInPune
05-10-19, 12:05
Hi PuneBoy,

Any chance that you might share her contact?

Thanks.

I am a silent reader since couple of years. Now purchased the membership. I am visiting this Marathi HW since few years and now had a good rapot. She has her own flat and not a time watcher at all. Look wise and asset wise a typical Marathi HW. Talkative, clean and descent lady. But requires a reference. Below is the score card:

Face: 7/10 (I liked it).

Complexion: Fair.

Boobs: 9/10.

Body: Toned, Smooth..

Vishal28
05-10-19, 14:01
Hi all Pune guys,

Please can you share some girls number, I am a new member, new in Pune, please DM me girl good in service.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

NoNeed 1979
05-10-19, 14:47
Visited Aa**why* Thai Spa in Ravet.

Very secluded, only business in whole building, located in the basement. Endless possibilities of joy! But alas! It was not to be. No Thai, 2 Mizos and 2 Manipuri girls, saw 2, both looked in their 30's. Counter charges 1700 after discount. Was assigned a Mizo girl called LB. Massage was forgettable and she offerred no extras. Also did I mention musty smell and mosquitoes!! I wonder how these businesses even operate!

FedStar
05-10-19, 17:06
Hi,

Then yesterday (Sunday) I visited a spa which I knew before as I was eager for action. Went there and before paying counter charges I asked for choices. And 2 unbelievably girls came out. I chose one and changed. Was super happy. She came in and first question popped up. Is it okay if my friend joins in? I asked if she's talking about other girl who came with her while choosing. Replied "yes".

Session started with both of them and and man it was heaven. Both of them are young with firm boobies. Both gave me sandwich. Then tity massage to Jonny. With lots of romance. I've also got numbers of both the ladies. We are going to meet outside in a hotel for further action. Decided that we will do 3 some for a day.

Happy mongering guys.Can you give some pointer my PM active o can give few, spa with good service but you don't have private message facility.

Dobbydobby
05-10-19, 19:52
Hello,

I am new to this forum and request to all helpful senior.

For lead in Pune.

LulzAk
05-10-19, 20:25
Hi,

Anyone tried these birds? Got them from a SP. Pics attached. I am hoping to try them soon. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Joy2018
05-10-19, 20:27
Thanks to one of the ISG member for sharing a contact of this nice young lady.

Called her and fix the deal for 6. 5 k for 2 hrs.

Has her own safe place.

Reached the place with hopes to have good session.

The face is good enough that anybody will like. Lady around 30 yrs old with good, fair slim body. A typical housewife.

Session started with good DFK followed by a nice deep throat BJ, licking, and passionate kissing in between.

Very clean shaven pussy without any smell. Very hygienic which remind me if old contact Neha from Aundh who used to wash the dick with a soap before BJ. Started with doggy, wot and finished first shot. She is very eagar to know about her service so keep asking if I like it or not or what I want. No nakhara at all and tries to please you.

Second round started with BJ, then DATY, tried standing position, reverse cow girl and finished in doggy.

Overall a nice experience with a typical housewife.

Face. 7/10.

Boobs. 6/10.

BJ. 9/10.

Hygiene. 8/10.

Overall. 8/10.

WIR. Why not. Planning to have threesome with one of her friend. Let's see if it works.

JunkBro
05-10-19, 21:32
Does anyone know these birds? Got reference from an old SP bud wondering if ita authentic.Hi bro,

Can you message me the SP number I would definitely try 1 of those. My PM is active.

Rejivmenen
05-11-19, 01:43
Thanks for review. Do you mind sharing her contact?

Has her own safe place.

The face is good enough that anybody will like. Lady around 30 yrs old with good, fair slim body. A typical housewife.

Session started with good DFK followed by a nice deep throat BJ, licking, and passionate kissing in between.

Very clean shaven pussy without any smell. Very hygienic which remind me if old contact Neha from Aundh who used to wash the dick with a soap before BJ...

Wourmis
05-11-19, 02:23
So I had this contact for a while, provided by one of my mongering friends (who also provided me the digits for the college chick) and never went through as it was quite expensive for my taste. She's a model by profession and does this on the side only with select few individuals with big pockets. She asked for 50 k when I first spoke to her, declined, obviously. So I finally got the money and texted her with my friend as a reference, this time she agreed to 35 k overnight, no further nego. Agreed and booked a hotel room. Texted her and she arrived at my place in an uber. My first impression was that she's exceptionally beautiful. She's 29,5'6, with firm large boobs and hourglass figure. I was excited just looking at her. Greeted with a hug and kiss, she smelt really good.

First we went for dinner and then went clubbing, quite lovely to have her, she dances good, her boobs jiggle well when she moves which turned me on, and is quite fun to hang out. After about 11, we checked in to the hotel and ordered some drinks and snacks. After it arrived, we both started the deed with plenty of DFK, I was crushing her tits while she played with johnny. Then slowly undressed each other. Her tits were large, like massive jugs, suckled on them for a long time. She starts giving a BBBJ with deep throat, and sucking on the balls. After 10 minutes of the best BJ, I went down on her clean shaved pink pussy. Longest I have been down on a woman, I practically fucked her with my tongue and fingers. Her ass was really round and good, anal was on the table. After the longest foreplay, we began the deed in mish, switched to doggy, spoon, bed side doggy, standing mish, came in last position. First sesh lasted for 20 minutes. While doing it, used lube for anal, continually switched holes.

Fucked her at least 5 times that night, one whole session was anal till completion, with bonus session in the morning.

Honestly, this was the best I ever had. Very expensive, but worth it.

Verdict:

Face - 10/10 (like a model).

Body - 10/10 (she's a gym freak, hourglass figure, again like a model).

Boobs - 10/10 (my fav assets, I love big boobs and I cannot lie).

Ass - 10/10 (round bubble butt, anal was amazing!

Service - 10/10 (full GFE, no nakhras, also willing to indulge in fantasies, try new things).

Damage - 35 k for her, 5 k hotel + 4 k dinner, drinks, club.

WIR. Yes! Only if you have huge pockets and are actually good and respectful.

Ciao for now!

Kamsutra69
05-11-19, 05:09
I had recently reported a KLPD experience at Ayara Spa with a Thai. Well, it seems there are many more options in lane no 7.

I was in Pune again on a business trip last week. Decided to pop in to one of the many Spas around that lane. To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything more than a massage. I had got a pretty good one the last time at Ayara. But as luck would have it, I was getting off my car when I saw a young Thai with ass that could kill getting off a rickshaw to enter a building entrance. There was nothing else to do but to follow her. Unsurprisingly, I ended up behind her at the reception of a Spa. Asked the receptionist the name of the girl that just walked in and whether she is available for a massage immediately.

If you ever end up in that spa, I would like you to guess Nisha's age. She is nowhere close her rocking, petite body. I was surprised too. The moment I guessed her age (wrongly, of course) she just fell on me laughing. I didn't waste another minute to ask her for extras. I am sure I paid a bit more (I never do) for, what ended up to be, everything except penetration. I was fine with it. I didn't expect anything and I got more than I had hoped for. So overall, a great visit.

DFK. Big yes.

Face - 8.

Body - 10 & rocking.

Boobs - 9 (Decent size. I am not in to big boobs).

BBBJ- 10 (Sloppy).

Pussy - 9 (Fresh).

Ass fingering: Yes. I slipped one.

Over all - 9.

WIR: Absolutely.

Stoya321
05-11-19, 06:04
Hi All,

DFK. Yes.

Face - 7..Hi bro,

Can you please share PM me the contact info for the girl in black dress standing in front of mirror. She is really cute.

PuneMonger69
05-11-19, 07:19
Hi,

Then yesterday (Sunday) I visited a spa which I knew before as I was eager for action. Went there and before paying counter charges I asked for choices. And 2 unbelievably girls came out. I chose one and changed. Was super happy. She came in and first question popped up. Is it okay if my friend joins in? I asked if she's talking about other girl who came with her while choosing. Replied "yes"..Can you provide me the name of the spa.

Jumbo007
05-11-19, 07:47
I had recently reported a KLPD experience at Ayara Spa with a Thai. Well, it seems there are many more options in lane no 7.

I was in Pune again on a business trip last week. Decided to pop in to one of the many Spas around that lane. To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything more than a massage. I had got a pretty good one the last time at Ayara. But as luck would have it, I was getting off my car when I saw a young Thai with ass that could kill getting off a rickshaw to enter a building entrance. There was nothing else to do but to follow her. Unsurprisingly, I ended up behind her at the reception of a Spa. Asked the receptionist the name of the girl that just walked in and whether she is available for a massage immediately..Bro,

Can you please share the Hints for name and location of the second spa?

HornDogPuneKar
05-11-19, 08:07
Hey guys,

Is Adult Hub any good? Has anyone got lucky or at least found a good WG on it?

RajSunny
05-11-19, 13:56
Hi,

I am new to this can some body help me.

I need contact for Pune for pleasure.

Regards,

Raj.

RajSunny
05-11-19, 14:03
Mate,

Excellent FR! Can you please PM the contact? Will reciprocate with a good tried and tasted profile.Can you please share the contact.

Bhamsookh1
05-11-19, 14:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Bhamsookh1
05-11-19, 15:01

I was in Pune again on a business trip last week. Decided to pop in to one of the many Spas around that lane. To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything more than a massage. I had got a pretty good one the last time at Ayara. But as luck would have it, I was getting off my car when I saw a young Thai with ass that could kill getting off a rickshaw to enter a building entrance. There was nothing else to do but to follow her. Unsurprisingly, I ended up behind her at the reception of a Spa. Asked the receptionist the name of the girl that just walked in and whether she is available for a massage immediately..This the one near Paki meetha shop right? Thai only staff. Expensive but high quality. I already scored there. You can also become a member there. This is "you" aka 'one of its kind' spa?

TypicalGuy
05-11-19, 17:50
Dear brother,

Wonderful FR it has been. You really enjoyed it. May please share the digits, if possible. Thanks.

So I had this contact for a while, provided by one of my mongering friends (who also provided me the digits for the college chick) and never went through as it was quite expensive for my taste. She's a model by profession and does this on the side only with select few individuals with big pockets. She asked for 50 k when I first spoke to her, declined, obviously. So I finally got the money and texted her with my friend as a reference, this time she agreed to 35 k overnight, no further nego. Agreed and booked a hotel room. Texted her and she arrived at my place in an uber. My first impression was that she's exceptionally beautiful. She's 29,5'6, with firm large boobs and hourglass figure. I was excited just looking at her. Greeted with a hug and kiss, she smelt really good.

Jiam339
05-11-19, 20:15
It's long time since I posted report here. As nothing new only same Indies and same pathetic exp with SP, I was least interested to post. Yesterday tried attached girl from.

SP Samir from Baner. Girl may be new, enjoyed act after breaking ice.

Looks: mostly same except few days and belly.

GFE: no nakhara but not interested to speak. Need extra efforts to make comfortable.

BJ: not best but not worst either.

P: good.

Boobs: handful firm soft and perky brown nips.

Hair: smooth and silky.

Kiss: tought tong play she responded good.

Act: ok for all positions, enjoyed doggy with lots of soft moan.

Damage: 5 k including room and packet.

Wir: SP yes. Girl if stay in Pune.

Happy mongering!

Kamsutra69
05-12-19, 04:45
I can PM you the details if you buy the subscription.

This the one near Paki meetha shop right? Thai only staff. Expensive but high quality. I already scored there. You can also become a member there. This is "you" aka 'one of its kind' spa?

PuneMonger69
05-12-19, 04:48
Hey guys,

Is Adult Hub any good? Has anyone got lucky or at least found a good WG on it?You don't want to join that, couples are looking for couples and we dnt stand a chance even after a VIP membership.

So irritating and frustrating.

Joy2018
05-12-19, 07:35
Hey guys,

Is Adult Hub any good? Has anyone got lucky or at least found a good WG on it?Hey bro,

You need some patience on AH. You need to find some cpls who allows male with cpls. I was able to meet two cpls until now. One was not that good but another one was very nice but bit expensive.

SummerTime1985
05-12-19, 09:45

Has her own safe place.

Very clean shaven pussy without any smell. Very hygienic which remind me if old contact Neha from Aundh who used to wash the dick with a soap before BJ. Started with doggy, wot and finished first shot. She is very eagar to know about her service so keep asking if I like it or not or what I want. No nakhara at all and tries to please you.

Second round started with BJ, then DATY, tried standing position, reverse cow girl and finished in doggy.

Overall a nice experience with a typical housewife.

Face. 7/10.

Boobs. 6/10.

BJ. 9/10.

Hygiene. 8/10.

Overall. 8/10.

WIR. Why not. Planning to have threesome with one of her friend. Let's see if it works.Could you share her name please?

RandyCocky
05-12-19, 10:31
Hi brethren,

I am looking for birds near Hadapsar. Can anyone help with that. Can share the some other contacts I have.

Sac2019
05-12-19, 11:38
Hi bro,

I am new this forum. Can you please her contact.

Hi folks,

Jiam339
05-12-19, 12:57
After posting FR I went through few pages, found in Pune did not change though I am visiting page after 6 months. I did receive handful request for sp contact but barring 3 other don't have any good FR apart from request. I did share contact with those 3 as did in past.

I suggest (may be suggested many times by others) all requesting monger to post some good real FR, build confidence, contacts will flow to you. You may have reasons for request but post at least one good FR otherwise it's difficult to share.

Go though some post from Tutlee. He had posted useful tips for Locanto search.
Samir last digits are 73909. Hope it will help.
Happy mongering.

It's long time since I posted report here. As nothing new only same Indies and same pathetic exp with SP, I was least interested to post. Yesterday tried attached girl from.
SP Samir from Baner.

Happy mongering!

Temp3333
05-12-19, 14:10
Anyone here who has been to the hotel spas? Such as Hyatt, Radisson or any others? How was the Experience? And extras on offer?

Shaboink
05-12-19, 14:58
Quick Report.

Had this girl in Spa for FS about 3-4 times till now. Now that she is familiar with me she too has started enjoying the act.

She is a local girl, has opened up with me quite a bit and shared inputs on spa insides with me.

As of now I am not open to share her details with anyone until I get go ahead from her.

She has suggested another friend of hers who is willing to come out. Will check with her and try soon.

I am unable to add photos from my phones due to size issue here.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Overall: 8/10.

DFK: 6/10 (Not initially but later).

X Factor: Tight Thighs and Powerful Girl.

Pussy: Clean and Tight.

Damage: 5 K / Shot.

Damage is fine considering she ensures safety in spa.

MonsterXX
05-12-19, 19:09
Got these Pics from SP number ending 255.

Can any buddy guide this is genuine or some tasted any bird.

Demand 5 K (Inclusive of place).

Thanks.

Joy2018
05-12-19, 19:33
Hey guys,

Is Adult Hub any good? Has anyone got lucky or at least found a good WG on it?I have tried two cpls from AH. One was not that good but another was fantastic but expensive.

Search only for the adds which allows single male and those who have reviews on them.

I am active on AH. Let me know for any info required.

Sdgsdg2013
05-13-19, 02:11
Hi friends,

Any spa / MP in Pune offers 4 hand massage?

Extras will be cherry on top.

PM is also active in case you want to share contact.

Sanev75
05-13-19, 04:32
Hi friends,

Any spa / MP in Pune offers 4 hand massage?

Extras will be cherry on top.

PM is also active in case you want to share contact."Bliss". Ful. Searching. Hope you will get.

FedStar
05-13-19, 04:46
Hi folks,

So I got these digits of an indie in the magarpatta region from a friend. Good looking, MILF-ish woman in her thirties with her own place in a good society, safe and secure. Chatted on phone, and fixed meeting last Sunday and arrived in the evening. Was greeted with a smile and a hug. Offer place was the me water and tea which was refreshing. Her place was good, nice AC and bed. While having tea. We chatted, I found her both friendly and smart. After tea, we started kissing and fondling, her boobs were medium, handful. First took a shower with her as she insisted, washed each other good and climbed on to the bed. Started with lots of DFK, fondling, squeezing and sucking her boobs. Gave a good BBBJ with deep throat. DATY was amazing as her pussy was shaved and odourless, went down on her for a good 10 minutes, got and tight, fingered her quite a bit. After sufficient foreplay, started in mish, ended first session in it..Please share details I cam send few good contacts my PM is active. Also request seniors to offer help in this. I will share few contacts I have. My pm is active.

HornDogPuneKar
05-13-19, 06:18
Thanks for the feedback, buddy. Currently, I am in talks with a couple from Locanto. Let's see how that goes.

I have tried two cpls from AH. One was not that good but another was fantastic but expensive.

Search only for the adds which allows single male and those who have reviews on them.

I am active on AH. Let me know for any info required.

Juan Garcia
05-13-19, 06:51
Guys,

Matched with this girl in famous dating app- says she's looking for a sugar daddy, and after much discussion shared pic on whatsapp (about 6/10) - and will meet.

For monetary benefits. Told her I live alone and she was asking if she can't move in with me- obviously, said no.

Seems to be despo for cash. Wants to meet for coffee today- should I proceed? Any advice helps!

Thanks!

HornDogPuneKar
05-13-19, 07:03
Dude,

Meet her at a public place with extreme caution. Tell a few trusted friends about the meet and share her contact details. If anything is amiss, don't meet her at all. There was a famous case where a guy was murdered by a girl he met on a dating app. Please be safe man. Even I am going to meet this couple from a dating app, and I am taking all precautions. Again, if you are not comfortable of something is not right, don't meet her. The fact that she was ready to move in with you is a bit scary. What's her past? Where is she from? Why is she so desperate to find a home in Pune? Could be scam.

Guys,

Matched with this girl in famous dating app- says she's looking for a sugar daddy, and after much discussion shared pic on whatsapp (about 6/10) - and will meet.

For monetary benefits. Told her I live alone and she was asking if she can't move in with me- obviously, said no.

Seems to be despo for cash. Wants to meet for coffee today- should I proceed? Any advice helps!

Thanks!

HornDogPuneKar
05-13-19, 08:14
Buddy,

You've been putting up a lot of FRs, and now you've put an FR where you spent 35 K. And yet, you don't have $20 to buy a PM? This seems like an MO of someone who will suddenly get PM, get contacts from mongers who have worked hard, give fake contacts in return, and disappear, or worse, ask money for contacts. If you are so rich, why can't you even afford Private Messaging? Very suspicious. I hope I am wrong.

You remind of this monger, Khiladi 69, who operated in the same way. Now he's disappeared. Could it be you again? Mongers beware of people putting up FRs without any PM. Always be careful!

Bondrep111
05-13-19, 08:16
Which spa is this boss? Thanks.

Hi,

Happy mongering guys.

Pratty69
05-13-19, 10:30
Hi folks,

I have been regular with Peehu. Booked her for a ST session day before. Went to Hotel S (Earlier V) . Started with undressing, BBBJ innshower followed by rimming. Came to bed, got a great BJ. She is amazing with her tongue. Started with WOT, Reverse cow girl, anal and then CIM which she swallowed every drop. Afterwards, for around 15-20 minutes of cuddle, she started with BJ and me with fingering, making her wet completely. Started with miss, then tit fucking and exploded in her ass while doing anal.

Review:

Looks: 3/10.

Body: BBW (I love big women).

GFE: 11/10.

Attitude: 12/10.

Damages: 2.5 k+ A. See. Room of 1.6 k.

WIR: Yes.

Note: She is in mid 30's and not a great looker. So please right size your expectations.

Rock9991
05-13-19, 10:50
Hey bro,

Your inbox is full.

Can you please share details of her in PM?

Want to meet her.

Thanks.

Rock.

Guys,

Thanks!

HornDogPuneKar
05-13-19, 11:44
But Pune's dry scene gets really frustrating, man.

You don't want to join that, couples are looking for couples and we dnt stand a chance even after a VIP membership.

So irritating and frustrating.

TheCharm
05-13-19, 13:10
Guys,

Thanks!Call her at coffee shop. Give her 15 minutes advance time. And you reach late and observe her from some distance if she is same what she shared in pic. If looks same meet her, have coffee and check next if you want to go ahead or nt.

LulzAk
05-13-19, 13:42
I have the same girl in black from some other SP. Make sure you clarify the rules of engagement. BBBJ and DFK. Let me know the feedback if you try her. At that price place would be mostly shabby.

Got these Pics from SP number ending 255.

Can any buddy guide this is genuine or some tasted any bird.

Demand 5 K (Inclusive of place).

Thanks.

KenTheRockstar
05-13-19, 13:49
Buddy,

Follow the basic rules. No advance. Not a single penny. Call her to meet at some public place. Talk to the girl. I believe in your conversation for first few minutes you can sense the girls intentions. Stay with strict NSA.

Enjoy.

Guys,

Thanks!

RandyCocky
05-13-19, 16:20
So this guy who pimps the housewife I shared recently calls me and says the people I shared the contact with are negotiating the price and he is not liking it. I told him as long as there is a price there will be negotiating. If he doesn't like people bargaining he can F the bird himself. Brethren, don't be afraid to bargain and help the forum by keeping the prices low.

Star2019
05-13-19, 16:54
Quite interesting. Need further I formation. Can I know the area bro.

Hi,

Then yesterday (Sunday) I visited a spa which I knew before as I was eager for action. Went there and before paying counter charges I asked for choices. And 2 unbelievably girls came out. I chose one and changed. Was super happy. She came in and first question popped up. Is it okay if my friend joins in? I asked if she's talking about other girl who came with her while choosing. Replied "yes". .