PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

PuneMasti
05-13-19, 17:00
Visited newly opened 9 senses spa in Wagholi. Counter guy asked 1700 for swedish and then lowered it to 1300 after I asked for discount.

They have locals and NE girls, no Thais. Opted for local as I don't have good experience with NE girls. The girl who was assigned to me (Neha) was looking like a regular bai. The moment I saw her, I lost all my hopes. She quoted 1000 for HJ and 1500 for topless. Because of her looks, I told her that I can't give her more than 1000 for topless. Worth to mention that during the conversation, she mentioned that 'ings' are not allowed here in that spa. When I asked what is 'ing', she explained it as sucking, kissing, fucking.

Since I was desperate to release, finally agreed for 1200 for topless. As she had already told me, she didn't allow ing (sucking). Boobs were large and tight. Though the looked like a bai, assets were good.

Massage quality. Below average, worse than tel-malish.

WIR. No, not worth. At least not with the same girl.

Jiam339
05-13-19, 17:49
This week my luck must be smiling. One of member shared sp. Though initial cost was way high, brought down to 4 k for attached girl. Met her Saturday night for pure bliss of 1 hrs. We had some chat. Slowly started deed with tight hug and frech kisses while undressing each other.

Report.

Girl: 100% of pic.

Colour: very fair.

Kiss: Deep frech kiss, nips sucking.

BJ: above avegare. Take in completly.

P: Warm and tight.

Exp: all positions with no nakhara at all.

She enjoyed deed with closed eyes and soft moans. She came 2 times once cw position and doggy. First time for me.

Damage: 5 k with place near the Mart.

WIR: yes.

Happy mongering.

M Jack
05-13-19, 19:03
I had recently reported a KLPD experience at Ayara Spa with a Thai. Well, it seems there are many more options in lane no 7.

I was in Pune again on a business trip last week. Decided to pop in to one of the many Spas around that lane. To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything more than a massage. I had got a pretty good one the last time at Ayara. But as luck would have it, I was getting off my car when I saw a young Thai with ass that could kill getting off a rickshaw to enter a building entrance. There was nothing else to do but to follow her. Unsurprisingly, I ended up behind her at the reception of a Spa. Asked the receptionist the name of the girl that just walked in and whether she is available for a massage immediately.

If you ever end up in that spa, I would like you to guess Nisha's age. She is nowhere close her rocking, petite body. I was surprised too. The moment I guessed her age (wrongly, of course) she just fell on me laughing. I didn't waste another minute to ask her for extras. I am sure I paid a bit more (I never do) for, what ended up to be, everything except penetration. I was fine with it. I didn't expect anything and I got more than I had hoped for. So overall, a great visit..Please PM me details of second spa.

Bullsye
05-13-19, 19:44
Got this 7 day subscription of famous dating up to try my luck. And in just 2 was able to score contact of 5 gals. For short term meet 10-15 k they charge. Met a gal working in MNC she has sexy face, planned to meet on Wed. Name of her is Piya. Also in touch with mature women a divorce 45 years ready to meet at 10 k and will stay till check in and check out of hotel. Also got a housewife looking for discreet fun.

I think there are different avenues where we can hunt and explore more contacts rather than sticking to Ritu, Pallavi, etc.

Wourmis
05-13-19, 19:49
Got this indie contact from my mongering friend. Called her and met her Sunday for an evening session. Does only outcalls. Can't write about complete deed, but will say that I enjoyed my Sunday evening. Girl was good in shape, ample boobs, tight pussy. She was caring and fun to spend time with, takes good care of you in bed. The kissing and BJ was fabulous, though not as good as Amruta.

Spent the night, completed 6 shots.

Verdict:

Looks - 7/10 (good looking college girl, 23 yrs).

Body - 8/10 (college chick bodies are awesome).

Boobs - 6/10 (ample, not large, still fun to crush).

Pussy - 9/10 (extremely tight, I was pleased).

Service - 10/10 (full GFE, worth the time and money).

Damage - 10 k + 1500 food.

WIR. Yes, planning a weekend get together with her friend who is also a good looking chick, open to a 3 some.

Ciao for now!

VivekPune1
05-14-19, 03:45
Any pointers for the SP? Can't see anyone with name Sameer on Locanto. Please help with SP name and last digits.

It's long time since I posted report here. As nothing new only same Indies and same pathetic exp with SP, I was least interested to post. Yesterday tried attached girl from.

SP Samir from Baner. Girl may be new, enjoyed act after breaking ice.

Looks: mostly same except few days and belly.

GFE: no nakhara but not interested to speak. Need extra efforts to make comfortable.

BJ: not best but not worst either.

P: good.

FedStar
05-14-19, 04:01
Got this indie contact from my mongering friend. Called her and met her Sunday for an evening session. Does only outcalls. Can't write about complete deed, but will say that I enjoyed my Sunday evening. Girl was good in shape, ample boobs, tight pussy. She was caring and fun to spend time with, takes good care of you in bed. The kissing and BJ was fabulous, though not as good as Amruta.

Verdict:

Pussy - 9/10 (extremely tight, I was pleased).Can you share details I can share few indie contacts my PM is active.

Kamsutra69
05-14-19, 04:06
Nice WG.

Pune scene is getting exciting. Right at the time when I am coming more often there on business.

Fellow mongers should keep the prices in check. And I hope they will share the contacts more freely than some of the other India forums. Delhi outperforms in sharing compared to any other forum. Real bros there.

Happy mongering!

Verdict:

Service - 10/10 (full GFE, worth the time and money).

Damage - 10 k + 1500 food.

WIR. Yes, planning a weekend get together with her friend who is also a good looking chick, open to a 3 some.

Ciao for now!

Kamsutra69
05-14-19, 04:10
Check your PM.

Please PM me details of second spa.

Jiam339
05-14-19, 04:36
Some how picture was not attached. Here it is.

This week my luck must be smiling. One of member shared sp. Though initial cost was way high, brought down to 4 k for attached girl. Met her Saturday night for pure bliss of 1 hrs. We had some chat. Slowly started deed with tight hug and frech kisses while undressing each other.

Report.

Kiss: Deep frech kiss, nips sucking.

BJ: above avegare. Take in completly.

P: Warm and tight.

Exp: all positions with no nakhara at all.

She enjoyed deed with closed eyes and soft moans. She came 2 times once cw position and doggy. First time for me.

Damage: 5 k with place near the Mart.

WIR: yes.

Happy mongering.

Wourmis
05-14-19, 05:06
I have got this contact of an SP providing Russian girls from locanto. Quoting 15 k for one shot, not including place. Number ends in 452.

Anyone has a verdict on this SP? He hasn't sent pics, asking to book hotel room first.

Star2019
05-14-19, 07:09
I see many dating sites on net. They need the member to join by paying some subscription. They show case beautiful girls pics ranging from Asian to western. Can these sites be trusted?

Got this 7 day subscription of famous dating up to try my luck. And in just 2 was able to score contact of 5 gals. For short term meet 10-15 k they charge. Met a gal working in MNC she has sexy face, planned to meet on Wed. Name of her is Piya. Also in touch with mature women a divorce 45 years ready to meet at 10 k and will stay till check in and check out of hotel. Also got a housewife looking for discreet fun.

I think there are different avenues where we can hunt and explore more contacts rather than sticking to Ritu, Pallavi, etc.

Dalal123
05-14-19, 07:38
Bro,

Before fooling with pic at least check it is not available in google image search!

FedStar
05-14-19, 09:22

Verdict:

Boobs - 6/10 (ample, not large, still fun to crush).My PM is active can you please help with contact please help.

EroticServices
05-14-19, 09:56

I think there are different avenues where we can hunt and explore more contacts rather than sticking to Ritu, Pallavi, etc.Which app you are referring to?

Athlete7
05-14-19, 11:24
Some how picture was not attached. Here it is.Interesting, your inbox is flooded, can you PM her digits?

Espnvader
05-14-19, 11:38
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Hriteshk85
05-14-19, 13:01
Hello Juan,

Nice FR. I was tried message you but think guys already flooded your inbox.

Please clear you inbox so can contact you and share some info.

VikyBlue
05-14-19, 14:49
Hi guys,

I haven't been mongering in Pune for many years. Last time I felt some nice pussy on my dick was in Goa and Kolhapur, but that was long time back.

Guys I need your help, can you give me some pointers in Kolhapur and Pune. I want to start again, now that I m a bachelor. I tried on Locanto for kolhapur, spoke to some but they are asking advance thru paytm. Is that OK? Few pointers will be highly appreciated and equally responded. Thanks. PM me,

CaptainD123
05-14-19, 15:09
I am returning to scene after few years and need few inde contacts, preferably with own place and are in budget. Own place or able to come to hotels with ID.

In return I can share few housewife numbers Savita, Ria, Payal etc.

You can ping me your whatsapp number as well, can share more quickly all my contacts.

Thanks and cheers.

NewInPune
05-14-19, 15:30
Boss looks delicious.

I tried PMing but your box is full (obviously).

Any chance that you might share the SP contact and ref?

Thanks.

Kkn6414
05-14-19, 15:33
I had my first pray on ISG last week, thanks to seniors, who helped me out.

Priya was so co-operative. I will not go into the details of the deed.

But it was smooth, she was open DFK had cuddling, BJ, missionary & doggy.

Indeed, it was fun.

Damage- 3.5 K.

Face- 6/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 8.5/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

I am open for exchange of the contact, but only to seniors who could assist me with good indie. In Pune or Mumbai.

Atool
05-14-19, 16:03
Dear all,

Any one meet Pune girl who have mobile digit 141 and start with 7 kindly give me your review I am planning to meet.

Bullsye
05-14-19, 16:46
I see many dating sites on net. They need the member to join by paying some subscription. They show case beautiful girls pics ranging from Asian to western. Can these sites be trusted?The dating app is the one which most of the member in it have discussed in the past and know it very well. I don't know about other sites but the one I took has worked so far for me. It does offer 7 day subscription and if you are still unable to score in these 7 days then there is hardly anyone can help you. I have received positive responses and contact as well. There are profile who during initially discussion charge 25 k and 30 K but if you ask them the right question and ask them to eat their own words, you can bring them to 10-12 K.

LoveMongers
05-14-19, 17:05
I tried the service of this SP and its really bad.

MayaNagar
05-14-19, 17:28
Some how picture was not attached. Here it is.Please share me the SP contact details.

Nik0001
05-14-19, 17:50
Some how picture was not attached. Here it is.Can you please share her contact? You can email or PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

LulzAk
05-14-19, 19:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sid0209
05-14-19, 19:58
Bro,

Before fooling with pic at least check it is not available in google image search!LOL. Well done bro!

Sac2019
05-15-19, 02:39
I have got this contact of an SP providing Russian girls from locanto. Quoting 15 k for one shot, not including place. Number ends in 452.

Anyone has a verdict on this SP? He hasn't sent pics, asking to book hotel room first.Hi bro,

I can share another contact, Is your PM active. I am not able to send PM to you.

NewInPune
05-15-19, 04:04
Big thanks to LulzAk for helping a newbie asking nothing in return.

Has anyone tried this girl? Feedback will be appreciated. SP wants 5 k / st.

Thanks.

Slv45
05-15-19, 04:08

I think there are different avenues where we can hunt and explore more contacts rather than sticking to Ritu, Pallavi, etc.Also share your experience after you done the deed.

Rock1115
05-15-19, 04:08
[QUOTE=Wourmis;2321036]Got this indie contact from my mongering friend. Called her and met her Sunday for an evening session. Does only outcalls. Can't write about complete deed, but will say that I enjoyed my Sunday evening. Girl was good in shape, ample boobs, tight pussy. She was caring and fun to spend time with, takes good care of you in bed. The kissing and BJ was fabulous, though not as good as Amruta.

Verdict:

Looks - 7/10 (good looking college girl, 23 yrs).!/QUOTE]It seems your PM is not active, please contact of Pooja indie that you have.

LoveBirds69
05-15-19, 04:19
Right bro, no one should post pics of non working grls. World is round, she may get in real trouble. One can always share his imaginary experience without posting pics. LOL.

Bro,

Before fooling with pic at least check it is not available in google image search!

CoolPuneGuest
05-15-19, 05:46
Bro,

Before fooling with pic at least check it is not available in google image search!Good catch bro, he tried his best to fool people by choose Pakistani Girl Image with details as below, doubts created by his FR itself saying 6 shots in night paying 10 K to college girl at Pune, hardly impossible.

http://desipakigirls.********.com/2015/

See girl with name: Maheen.

Bro avoid such fake FR's.

Panvel1
05-15-19, 06:38
Available girl age 22 nice one have experienced her twice location near Kharadi.

Thorny2
05-15-19, 07:02
Hi guys,

This is my first post here and very new to mongering.

Was looking for a spa to have some fun in and found Sh spa on the internet. It is near Jyoti Restaraunt on NIBM road. Is it legit?

Has anyone visited it?

Thanks in advance.

HornDogPuneKar
05-15-19, 07:44
This Wourmis guy is a fraud. I've already put up a post seeing right through the way he operates. Guys, be careful. He will put up fake FRs, get a PM, take your contacts and disappear. Always be careful of mongers making tall claims, and uploading fake pics. It's time to name and shame such people.

He has no PM service. You can use the Report Post if you think is fake. Is not good calling them out in the Open Forum.

Admin3

Maddy Patil
05-15-19, 09:32
Hello,

Yes I have been there very bad service they charge 5 k for FS that's too much for their type, look BP girls to me.

GUYS IGNORE THEM. WASTE OF MONEY!

Recently visited to the MP (though they call it as SPA). It is at Swargate near some vehicle showroom / s. Initially on phone they quoted 1500 for 1 hour but when went asked 2000 saying only AC room is available. So paid. Assigned a Marathi girl, was fair, petit and talkative. At the starting only asked to be in birthday suit and started back massage, not much better. After some 5-10 minutes she herself asked about extras, and quoted much much higher I. E. 7100 for FS, 5000 for B2 be. Negotiated hard for B2B in 2000, agreed but when action started, not removed her down-wears and only give upper access, and jerked johney with two fingers only, not much satisfied. Same thing about other girls at this place. So if you are thinking it as a spa, it is not, it is an ordinary MP.

Ambiance: 9/10.

Girl: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Damage: 2000 + 2000.

Visit Again: Absolutely Not.

Ishaang
05-15-19, 09:49
Have been a silent reader of this forum. Got an account today and would like to share my FR. I have visited BP for a few sessions and have been meeting an SP for a while. This is my first indie I had found on loc a while back. Did not go through as it seemed fake. But little johnny had enough of the usual, so called her up and fixed an afternoon session last Sunday. Reached her place and knocked on the door. She greets me with a smile, asked me to come in. Gave me some water and we both sat on the couch. I was staring at her tits the whole time as they were huge. She asked if I wanted to touch them, I was like 'hell yea!, so undressed her saree and blouse, squeezed them real hard. Started kissing her, went DFK. After a while, she insisted on a shower, I agreed, so took a shower with her, loved that she was cleaning my johnny with her mouth, best BBBJ ever. After this, went to bed and started with a long DFK, still squeezing her boobs. Went for a 69 position so she could blow me and I could go for pussy licking. Clean shaved, no smell, best pussy I have seen. First time I fingered a pussy so hard.

Started session in missionary, tried doggy, wot, scissor, piledriver. Came inside of her in mish. By now it was almost 6, so she cleaned me up, made some tea, had chit chat, paid and left. Best Sunday ever.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 8/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Service - 10/10.

Charges - 5.5 k one session, no nego.

Will be meeting her again. As I don't have subscription, cannot share this till I get one. No pics as she doesn't give them.

Vijay1986
05-15-19, 10:06
Marathi Housewife.

Hello guys,

Thank you to one of my mongering friend for providing contact details of a HW.

Here the FR of that meeting.

She's living in manjari side of Pune which is close of mundhwa.

Contacted her and fixed meeting.

Her charges are fixed and bro already told me about this so didn't negotiate for the charges.

She's living in a flat with her husband. They both are into this business due to financial problem.

Greeted me in saree. Wow. First time I met a HW for deed and she's was looking nice in saree.

Went to the room. Had some chat. Very soft spoken lady. Started a deed with long DFK and removed her saree that drove me nuts.

She undressed me and gave me a wonderful BBJ she got some skills.

She put her boobs near my face and asked me to suck and sucked her hard.

After some time she started playing with my Johny. Second deed started. We almost tried all positions. The session lasted more than half an hour.

Amazing service and open for all posts (didn't ask for anal).

Looks- 7.

Boobs- 6.

DFK- 7.

BBJ- 8.

Ass- 7.

GFK- 8.

Att- 7.

WIR- yes.

I am happy to share reference and contact details. Please do proactively exchange your contact first.

Intraspy
05-15-19, 10:41

Verdict:

!Is this a fake photo? The Image description says "Fashion Neha". Why are you posting Fake FRs bro? I guess your Amruta FR was fake as well. What's the point of putting FRs without a subscription first of all?

LulzAk
05-15-19, 10:48
You can get a better girl for that price. Unless she does everything you are looking for and I mean everything!

Big thanks to LulzAk for helping a newbie asking nothing in return.

Has anyone tried this girl? Feedback will be appreciated. SP wants 5 k / st.

Thanks.

DadFuck
05-15-19, 14:53
Got pic's while searching old pics Payal and Ria.

NewInPune
05-15-19, 17:19
Thanks bro.

And thank you for the SP contact too.

He didn't have any other babes I guess. And I didn't like this one. Will try again next time.

Cheers!

You can get a better girl for that price. Unless she does everything you are looking for and I mean everything!

Sac2019
05-15-19, 17:39
I am looking for fun with CIS babe. Guys can you please suggest the SP who could have the same. Thanks.

Can share the contacts I have.Please clear your inbox. Can not send PM, it is full.

Ronak Shah
05-15-19, 17:52
Dear respected Members,

I'm new to the forum. Any help would be highly appreciated. Have been a viewer for long. Now want to get real action.

Any contacts would be really helpful.

Ronak Shah
05-15-19, 17:58
Can you please share her contact details.

It's long time since I posted report here. As nothing new only same Indies and same pathetic exp with SP, I was least interested to post. Yesterday tried attached girl from.

SP Samir from Baner. Girl may be new, enjoyed act after breaking ice.

Looks: mostly same except few days and belly.

GFE: no nakhara but not interested to speak. Need extra efforts to make comfortable.

BJ: not best but not worst either.

P: good.

KBfor
05-15-19, 20:41
Available girl age 22 nice one have experienced her twice location near Kharadi.Could you please PM her contact if possible.

Cheers!!

Bhamsookh1
05-16-19, 03:54
Available girl age 22 nice one have experienced her twice location near Kharadi.Is she the same? Has her own house behind big hospital in k hadi near Z sar IT company? Pretty tall like 5.7 to 5.8. Healthy, especially big thighs. Quite good looking. Marathi from orange city but speaks Hindi. Please confirm? TIA.

SameerK6123
05-16-19, 05:56
Hello guys,

I am very new to mongering and has been silent reader for a while.

I got one contact from one of the websites. Planning to meet her next week.

I have never booked a hotel in Pune for this, so very new and scared of booking a hotel.

Can someone suggest me a hotel around Wakad Hinjewadi and Baner area?

Do they ask for ID? Will they object if I take a girl and ask her ID?

Planning to use hotel only for deed. I guess couple of hours.

Any tips will be very helpful.

If anyone has has already given guidelines for hotel booking. Please point me the same.

Will surely give report afterwards.

Thanks a ton.

Sameer.

SameerK6123
05-16-19, 07:36
Hello guys,

I have never booked a hotel in Pune for this, so very new and scared of booking a hotel.

If anyone has has already given guidelines for hotel booking. Please point me the same.

Thanks a ton.

Sameer.

LoveBirds69
05-16-19, 07:56
Visited this spa last week after reading positive review on it. Paid 1.5 K at the counter. Probably all the therapists they have are NE. Didn't chose anyone specifically. Came a beautiful NE girl, washed feet and showed me to the room. They have beds on the ground and curtains to the door. Big turn off.

Massage was excellent. She was focusing on inner thighs much more than expected, was also touching the balls frequently. So I asked for the extras. She said no extras are available. She almost sat on me pressing and rubbing my johny with her bums (for a reasonably long time and it was the best part of the massage. LOL) while giving massage to my chest and shoulders. Again I asked if she had changed her mind but she denied B2B. It was a KLPD.

What can you expect if there are curtains and a lot of disturbance going around.

There's another spa just below this one, but didn't try it.

Intraspy
05-16-19, 09:16
Hi guys,

Was looking for a spa to have some fun in and found Sh spa on the internet. It is near Jyoti Restaraunt on NIBM road. Is it legit?

Has anyone visited it?

Thanks in advance.Preferably avoid.

Bullsye
05-16-19, 09:57
Got pic's while searching old pics Payal and Ria.Payal was managed by SP Subhash few years back. Service was good back then. She is very average looking gal which you will get in not more than 3.5 k.

Bullsye
05-16-19, 10:03
Hi guys,

Has anyone visited it?

Thanks in advance.I had visited there couple of time, took service of Thai and local one. Luckily both of time good service.

One of my friend visited recently, and took service of Thai named Emmy, he got B2B and BBBJ at 3 k.

Hunter248
05-16-19, 10:15
Folks,

Just bought subscription and want to start with Ritu. Can someone share her number please?

RandySavage
05-16-19, 12:40
Friends, Romans and Countrymen- I've invited a famous Mumbai indie Punjaban p Kaur to Pune for Saturday evening and night fun. Looking to have a monger or two from here to split cost. She'll charge me 25 K plus acco. If genuinely interested to split costs and enjoy together PM me.

Sac2019
05-16-19, 12:46
Some how picture was not attached. Here it is.Hi bro,

Can you please share the contacts.

Regards.

KingNewton
05-16-19, 15:51
Got pic's while searching old pics Payal and Ria.I tried Payal three years before near VN. OK experience! I think she not active these days.

Sid0209
05-16-19, 18:02
Hello guys,

Thanks a ton.

Sameer.Plenty of couple friendly hotels bro. Most 3/4 stars accommodate without any issue. You need to book for two and both need to show IDs. All the best.

VFM16
05-16-19, 18:15
Good for you bro. I was trying to get her to Pune but could not succeed.

Guys don't miss this opportunity. She may not be good looking but complete GFE. Can easily accommodate threesome as well.

Cheers.

Friends, Romans and Countrymen- I've invited a famous Mumbai indie Punjaban p Kaur to Pune for Saturday evening and night fun. Looking to have a monger or two from here to split cost. She'll charge me 25 K plus acco. If genuinely interested to split costs and enjoy together PM me.

VFM16
05-16-19, 18:18
I got number of Marathi HW thanks to Hritesh. When she gave me the address, I thought I knew the place. I directly went to her building and realized that something is missing. Name of the building given to me does not suit to the actual building. I realized my folly. Without thinking, I went to Miss and's apartment LOL. I asked that HW to send me the location. She stays 7 minutes away from Miss and.

I went to her place and her husband made me comfortable. They are very good couple, good people at heart. They ensured that whoever reaches their place is well fed.

First look of P is wow. Such a simple HW you can find on street walking. She removed her chocolate saree (which was fun in itself) by the time I took a bath. She walked in bathroom and gave johnny a good wash. I was simply enjoying the whole procedure. Later we lay nude on the bed, she was gently playing with johnny. I was slowly fingering her and doing unnecessary talking. I could feel her p getting wet by the minute. Suddenly she was turned on. She gave me a deep DFK and asked me to suck her boobs harder. I hope I lived up to expectation as at one point I thought I will harm her. Slowly I went down and did DATY. She simply closed her eyes. Her look said it all. She came and asked me to stop. Then she gave a decent bbj if not best. She started to suck from below the balls and took both the jewels in mouth one by one. After satisfying them she started licking johhny like a candy. Literally with tongue out. Had seen this in porn. Then she became rough. Spitted on johhny and suck it like this is the last thing to do. I barely had time to put on see and she climbed on me. After WOT, we did a standing doggy with her one leg on bed. Then normal doggy. Later spoon. Finally came in Miss and crashed on her. She was patting my back to relax.

We chit chatted a bit in nude. I was bit disappointed with round two as she did not have same stamina like before. She tried to finish me off with a hurried BBJ. Finally closed it with HJ.

WIR: Maybe but its too far.

VFM16
05-16-19, 18:20
I went to couple of spas in KP.

1) S spa. This one is inside complex. I was told that all the Thais are 7. They also got 2 locals but did not see them. The Thai assigned to me was Miss the who was middle aged but hardly could be noticed from face. Started with nude massage and ended with B2B. Damage 1.6 at counter and 2 k to therapist. I get FS in that price in Mumbai. I did see one Thai who was 7. But do not know her name.

2) K spa. This is next door to O spa. They are of same management and the girls keep moving here and there. Lot of locals here like Miss and, are, A, P. While I was sure I wanted a local, I saw an NE standing who can very well pass as 8+.

Started nude massage with and. Since I new her from old days, I got TL and HJ for 1.5 k. She is a MILF. I also managed to finger her and got a DFK. FS available but I was told that this is not for all the new people. Maybe you can try to convince that you were in O spa before.

Damage: 1.5 plus 1.5.

Rohant9
05-16-19, 19:00
Hey guys,

Planning to visit a club on Friday or Saturday, can you suggest me good club where I can find MILF or chick for pickup, I was lucky enough in one of the club but don't want to try it again. So can you please help me with some of club, plus any one was lucky?

TypicalGuy
05-17-19, 00:01
Great FR. It reveals the degree of enjoyment that you had. It would have been pure bliss. May kindly share SP digits if possible. My PM is active. Thanks.

Panvel1
05-17-19, 00:23
Available girl age 22 nice one have experienced her twice location near Kharadi.Pic of her.

DadFuck
05-17-19, 03:23
Got her contact from senior member. Thank bro. Contacted her and fix the deed and night at 9. Place is quite far. . she shared me location. East Pune. Reached her flat. But unfortunately no power supply. So she said we I want to go ahead. I said is. Then started the real fun in mobile light. Really good looking Indi in thirties. Wearing red bra and panty looking hot. Has sum tummy. She undress me and put her boobs on my face and ask to suck hard. Sucked hard. Then. DFK. And nice BJ with rooling tongue. Wow awesome. Then I figured her. She got aroused. Again BJ. Deep throat. Again BJ I'm standing. Then started deed in missionary. Doggy. Wot. Standing wot. And finally. Put pillow under her back and fuced hard. We both are enjoying the act. And finally cum in missionary. Overall good experience.

Bhamsookh1
05-17-19, 05:00
Visited this spa last week after reading positive review on it. Paid 1.5 K at the counter. Probably all the therapists they have are NE. Didn't chose anyone specifically. Came a beautiful NE girl, washed feet and showed me to the room. They have beds on the ground and curtains to the door. Big turn off.

Massage was excellent. She was focusing on inner thighs much more than expected, was also touching the balls frequently. So I asked for the extras. She said no extras are available. She almost sat on me pressing and rubbing my johny with her bums (for a reasonably long time and it was the best part of the massage. LOL) while giving massage to my chest and shoulders. Again I asked if she had changed her mind but she denied B2B. It was a KLPD.

What can you expect if there are curtains and a lot of disturbance going around.

There's another spa just below this one, but didn't try it.Sorry you returned dry. Next time try be t only in hdsar rest all be t I guess have stopped due to LE, unsure of f MA Ngr one though lately. Just whisper about B2B half way thru and you'll get it. They dim the lights, lock the curtains and begin the deed. Good luck for next time!

Bhamsookh1
05-17-19, 05:05
Hello guys,

Any tips will be very helpful..As someone already suggested, Any 3-4 star are fine. Just avoid sagar plaza. Also depends where you stay in Pune. OYO will give you good options and per your requirements and budget. I normally check in alone. Then I call the girl to the hotel restaurant or cafe some time later. I then pick her up from there and take her to the room, never any issues be it India or abroad worked well for me. Good luck and do post FR.

SummerTime1985
05-17-19, 06:01
Pic of her.SP or indie?

TeeZeeFun
05-17-19, 06:18
Hi dear,

Please can you help share her digits.

Thanks in advance.

Report.

Kiss: Deep frech kiss, nips sucking..

Aarun21
05-17-19, 06:47
Hello guys,

Planning to use hotel only for deed. I guess couple of hours..There are Hotel Booking Apps for the purpose. PMed you.

Bondrep111
05-17-19, 07:41
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

VikyBlue
05-17-19, 07:58
Hey ya fellas,

Old horse back in action, yay. Been out of Pune for 8 long years, I have missed Pune girls soooo much. Especially the Marathi ones. Was very active on the scene from 2002 to 2012 . But it was only in 2012 that I stumbled upon this site. But never wrote a report. Sorry, My bad. I was very active with my GF, and had MFF threesome through AFF.

Was a regular at a particular hotel in pimple saudagar.

But that was in 2012 .

So, bros, I m back and it seems Pune scene has changed a lot. So need your help to get started. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated and Equally responded. I need numbers guys, places, locations, pick ups. Any thing.

My PM is active. So ping me.

CIAO.

Tanron
05-17-19, 09:18
Howdy Pune brothers!

I moved to Pune and will be here for a few months. This is my first time in the city and I plan to enjoy it to the fullest. Can some kind soul help me get started with some initial pointers? I will reciprocate with connections in Bangalore and Hyderabad. Or in due time will reciprocate once I have a network here.

NewInPune
05-17-19, 10:54
Try Hotel Club 29 (Oyo) in Wakad. They have 2 different gates with elevator access. They also have public swimming pool, rooftop restaurant, squash, etc. So no one knows whether you are going to the room or to play / eat. Usually costs about 2.2 k on Oyo.

Cheers.

Hello guys,

Planning to use hotel only for deed. I guess couple of hours..

NaughtyDevil1
05-17-19, 17:43
Was in Pune recently. Read some recent pages of the forum to try out a couple of spas where am sure of extras. Went to the road in front of the famous European bakery.

Walked into a building (which seemed quite old) where there are 2 spas just opposite each others! On the first or second floor. Went to the one on the left side as you walk up. The spa on the right side was not looking safe with very dim lights and a couple sitting on the sofa talking.

The reception area here too did not look that great. Asked of the rates and options. Quoted 1400/1 HR, could have surely got them down but fortunately a could of girls (or women) came out and was totally disappointed as most looked late 30's and had tummy. Decide not to try this one and check for some other options.

However, wasted too much time in searching and it was quite late in the evening so decide to call off. I prefer not to go too late as then most of the girls look tired and want to go home.

Also noticed that many of the FRs in Pune forum indicate addresses which are difficult to locate for non locals. Requesting brothers to kindly do give a bit more info. On the location / landmarks if possible.

Will sure try some next time I visit.

Jumbo007
05-17-19, 18:26
Went to O spa in KP. Paid the counter charges 60 min 1.5 k. Was assigned a Thai. Nothing special about the massage. Opted for dry massage as I am not fond of oil. After the back massage she straight away asked for extras. She quoted 4 k for BJ+B2B. Negotiated to 3.5 k. Spent a lot of time in negotiation. She provided excellent BJ and B2B. She was also ready to further. I didn't have protection so stayed clam and didn't proceed.

Overall nice experience. Afterwards felt 3.5 k was very high. Should have bargained for 2.5 k.

Stay safe and happy mongering.

Svarsan
05-17-19, 19:35
I will be visiting Pune this week,. Any kind hearted to share contacts? My PM is open: the I can help you out in Chennai and Bangalore for sure.

KBfor
05-17-19, 21:05
Pic of her.Bro,

Pretty good, will it possible to share contact?

Cheers!

Ronak Shah
05-18-19, 03:08
Got her contact from senior member. Thank bro. Contacted her and fix the deed and night at 9. Place is quite far. . she shared me location. East Pune. Reached her flat. But unfortunately no power supply. So she said we I want to go ahead. I said is. Then started the real fun in mobile light. Really good looking Indi in thirties. Wearing red bra and panty looking hot. Has sum tummy. She undress me and put her boobs on my face and ask to suck hard. Sucked hard. Then. DFK. And nice BJ with rooling tongue. Wow awesome. Then I figured her. She got aroused. Again BJ. Deep throat. Again BJ I'm standing. Then started deed in missionary. Doggy. Wot. Standing wot. And finally. Put pillow under her back and fuced hard. We both are enjoying the act. And finally cum in missionary. Overall good experience.Hello,

Can you please share her digits.

TittyBoy
05-18-19, 03:11
So went to this relocated famous spa. Had no idea about their current staff. Was assigned a nice looking figured Thai. Started with massage which was average. As it had been a long time I had released, I was aroused quickly. Negotiated for B2B with full access plus BJ for 4 k. I know it's non standard rate but have already negotiated next visit rate as I liked her. Sucked her boobs hard and then as the pussy was clean, did DATY till she came. She put in lot of efforts on the B2B and BBJ. Cummed in her mouth. Then had a shower with her. Kissed her and waved goodbye.

Will definitely repeat for more fun.

Hunter248
05-18-19, 06:48
Met Ritu yesterday. Thanks to all seniors who shared contact. As everyone mentioned she's very cooperative and takes care of you very much. BBBJ is amazing. Her age is showing up, so you will be disappointed if you are going for the looks.

Hunter248
05-18-19, 06:54
Tried V spa Kdhwa last week. Asked for Miss A based on FRs.

On reaching spa, paid 1.2 k counter charges. The receptionist was Miss A herself.

Started with massage, which was very poor.

After few minutes of Massage, question came. Agreed for FS for 3 k. She removed her Salwar. She has really good boobs and huge nipple. She had condoms with her.

I just loved those boobs and played with them for few minutes, then she started grinding and the act on Wot. Later finished in missionary.

Total charges 4.2 k.

MeatHyd101
05-18-19, 07:28
Good for you bro. I was trying to get her to Pune but could not succeed.

Guys don't miss this opportunity. She may not be good looking but complete GFE. Can easily accommodate threesome as well.

Cheers.Very true. She is indeed a gal with some super skills and amazing GFE, although she is not a looker.

Just remembering my recent encounter with her is giving me a hardon LOL!

Hunter0077
05-18-19, 07:42
Very true. She is indeed a gal with some super skills and amazing GFE, although she is not a looker.

Just remembering my recent encounter with her is giving me a hardon LOL!PK,

Just spoke with her. She is not travelling to Pune.

Play safe.

Hunter248
05-18-19, 07:51
Can you PM me the details?

Went to O spa in KP. Paid the counter charges 60 min 1.5 k. Was assigned a Thai. Nothing special about the massage. Opted for dry massage as I am not fond of oil. After the back massage she straight away asked for extras. She quoted 4 k for BJ+B2B. Negotiated to 3.5 k. Spent a lot of time in negotiation. She provided excellent BJ and B2B. She was also ready to further. I didn't have protection so stayed clam and didn't proceed.

Overall nice experience. Afterwards felt 3.5 k was very high. Should have bargained for 2.5 k.

Stay safe and happy mongering.

Hunter248
05-18-19, 08:14
Got her contact from senior member. Thank bro. Contacted her and fix the deed and night at 9. Place is quite far. . she shared me location. East Pune. Reached her flat. But unfortunately no power supply. So she said we I want to go ahead. I said is. Then started the real fun in mobile light. Really good looking Indi in thirties. Wearing red bra and panty looking hot. Has sum tummy. She undress me and put her boobs on my face and ask to suck hard. Sucked hard. Then. DFK. And nice BJ with rooling tongue. Wow awesome. Then I figured her. She got aroused. Again BJ. Deep throat. Again BJ I'm standing. Then started deed in missionary. Doggy. Wot. Standing wot. And finally. Put pillow under her back and fuced hard. We both are enjoying the act. And finally cum in missionary. Overall good experience.Can you share more details bro? Name and Cost. PM is also fine.

Gateway99
05-18-19, 08:17
One unknown SP shared some pics, uploaded the best of all, has anyone tried her? Any reviews on it?

4 k short- 10 k full.

TharkiBoss
05-18-19, 08:20
Thanks VFM bro for the juicy FR. Did you get the chance to try Avni? If yes, then eagerly waiting for your FR.

I got number of Marathi HW thanks to Hritesh. When she gave me the address, I thought I knew the place. I directly went to her building and realized that something is missing. Name of the building given to me does not suit to the actual building. I realized my folly. Without thinking, I went to Miss and's apartment LOL. I asked that HW to send me the location. She stays 7 minutes away from Miss and.

I went to her place and her husband made me comfortable. They are very good couple, good people at heart. They ensured that whoever reaches their place is well fed.

First look of P is wow. Such a simple HW you can find on street walking. She removed her chocolate saree (which was fun in itself) by the time I took a bath. She walked in bathroom and gave johnny a good wash. I was simply enjoying the whole procedure. Later we lay nude on the bed, she was gently playing with johnny. I was slowly fingering her and doing unnecessary talking. I could feel her p getting wet by the minute. Suddenly she was turned on. She gave me a deep DFK and asked me to suck her boobs harder. I hope I lived up to expectation as at one point I thought I will harm her. Slowly I went down and did DATY. She simply closed her eyes. Her look said it all. She came and asked me to stop. Then she gave a decent bbj if not best. She started to suck from below the balls and took both the jewels in mouth one by one. After satisfying them she started licking johhny like a candy. Literally with tongue out. Had seen this in porn. Then she became rough. Spitted on johhny and suck it like this is the last thing to do. I barely had time to put on see and she climbed on me. After WOT, we did a standing doggy with her one leg on bed. Then normal doggy. Later spoon. Finally came in Miss and crashed on her. She was patting my back to relax.

We chit chatted a bit in nude. I was bit disappointed with round two as she did not have same stamina like before. She tried to finish me off with a hurried BBJ. Finally closed it with HJ.

WIR: Maybe but its too far..

Member #4761
05-18-19, 10:41
I am more of a spa guy and I rarely opt for SP or indie. So here is a report which is 3 months old. I went to the famous j spa in aundh. It was probably my fifth time there and 3rd with Mrs. P. She is really is a last resort type of girl because she comes in late, hardly massages for sometime and asks to get into the act. Also she is drunk and smells of alcohol.

Hence last month I wandered in the good old kp area and went to yn spa after reading a report here. The therapist assigned was a Thai MILF. Her name also starts with p. She gave a very good massage but was a bit plump hence only opted for HJ.

Please guys who reguli venture spas, please post your experiences here with well guided pointers.

Need to know some good locations.

Sree1851
05-18-19, 12:44
Hello everyone. I had a query about gleeden.com.

Has anybody had any luck there so far? I got the paid subscription and the options are also ok. Ish but so far radio silence.

Is it worth? Penny for your thoughts.

RessrRcky
05-18-19, 18:14
Hey everyone,

Tomorrow I m planning to go with new bird. Can anyone have service with new bird. If anyone availed her service please FR.

Attached her pics.

Remzrai
05-18-19, 20:31

On reaching spa, paid 1.2 k counter charges. The receptionist was Miss A herself.

After few minutes of Massage, question came. Agreed for FS for 3 k. She removed her Salwar. She has really good boobs and huge nipple. She had condoms with her.

I just loved those boobs and played with them for few minutes, then she started grinding and the act on Wot. Later finished in missionary.

Total charges 4.2 k.I have read a few FR here regarding Miss A hygiene. She is not clean down there fellow mongers have cautioned about her.

I agree that her boobs are good. Loved sucking on them. I had visited her almost a year back.

Jumbo007
05-18-19, 20:42
Can you PM me the details?Bro,

Its in Lane 07. At the right hand side. Situated next to a small Chinese restaurant. 2-3 min walk from naturals ice cream at the start of lane no 7. Don't have PM facility.

KBfor
05-18-19, 20:58
Dear Bro,

Would you mind to share the contact details, I can share Ritu's or Pallavi contact if you haven't tried yet.

Cheers!!

KB.

I had my first pray on ISG last week, thanks to seniors, who helped me out.

Priya was so co-operative. I will not go into the details of the deed.

But it was smooth, she was open DFK had cuddling, BJ, missionary & doggy.

Indeed, it was fun.

Damage- 3.5 K.

Face- 6/10.

Madie143
05-18-19, 22:09
Hey,

I want that Marathi housewife contact number please guys give me number.

Ishaang
05-19-19, 00:42
Had the girl on the left. Looks like in pic, good with big boobs. Great BJ and service, no downsides, go for her.

One unknown SP shared some pics, uploaded the best of all, has anyone tried her? Any reviews on it?

4 k short- 10 k full.

VFM16
05-19-19, 00:55
She switches off light before the deed. She gives amazing BBJ and also does anal.

But she is not hygienic. Last I heard was she had some infection down there. I stopped visiting V spa after that.

Better safe than sorry.

Total charges 4.2 k.

VFM16
05-19-19, 01:01
Can't chat with you bro.

Please clear your inbox.

Thanks.

Thanks VFM bro for the juicy FR. Did you get the chance to try Avni? If yes, then eagerly waiting for your FR..

Hunter248
05-19-19, 01:54
I have read a few FR here regarding Miss A hygiene. She is not clean down there fellow mongers have cautioned about her.

I agree that her boobs are good. Loved sucking on them. I had visited her almost a year back.Oh! I missed the hygiene part, although didn't notice anything. But it was too dark. Will avoid then. Thanks for sharing.

Siripu
05-19-19, 05:36
Hi guys,

Coming to Pune on this month end, please share me some SP or indi contacts, can help you in Chennai.

MyDream8
05-19-19, 06:29
Is she the same whose number used to end with 44 or something like that? If yes, I met her long time back in Powai, Mumbai. She was worth every penny.

PK,

Just spoke with her. She is not travelling to Pune.

Play safe.

RohitMishra
05-19-19, 12:41
Hey,

Can any one please pm me trusted SP in Ka Area.

Thanks in advance.

Kartik Patil
05-19-19, 13:29
So this guy who pimps the housewife I shared recently calls me and says the people I shared the contact with are negotiating the price and he is not liking it. I told him as long as there is a price there will be negotiating. If he doesn't like people bargaining he can F the bird himself. Brethren, don't be afraid to bargain and help the forum by keeping the prices low.Can you send me her number?

Kartik Patil
05-19-19, 13:32
Hi folks,

I have been regular with Peehu. Booked her for a ST session day before. Went to Hotel S (Earlier V) . Started with undressing, BBBJ innshower followed by rimming. Came to bed, got a great BJ. She is amazing with her tongue. Started with WOT, Reverse cow girl, anal and then CIM which she swallowed every drop. Afterwards, for around 15-20 minutes of cuddle, she started with BJ and me with fingering, making her wet completely. Started with miss, then tit fucking and exploded in her ass while doing anal.

Review:

Looks: 3/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Body: BBW (I love big women).

GFE: 11/10.Can you give me her number?

BlowJob1
05-19-19, 15:56
She keeps asking for reference please anyone can help with this.

Gateway99
05-19-19, 17:14
First of all I really thank Panvel1 for sharing contact of shreya.

Her looks aren't great, just like a village girl, a little dark in complexion, not much educated, in her 20's.

Though she really tries to give satisfactory service to her client, very good in BJ.

I happened to skip buying see on my way to her place, due to communication gap, and ended up with no see during the deed.

Although her BJ skills were very satisfactory, complete sloppy BJ, ended up with throat fucking, with a promise for double session in the next deed.

Looks- 2/10.

Service- 7/10.

BBBJ- 8/10.

Damage- 5 k (after having her, felt 3 k is more than enough for her).

Pussy seemed tight, though didn't penetrate.

Gateway99
05-19-19, 17:26
Miss A from V spa, heard the same about her. I remember my experience with her, although I asked her to keep some light on, she literally forced to keep it off, found it fishy, didn't like that though, since then have quitted on her! Hygiene part came later to my knowledge.

I would recommend be careful, who's hitting on her!

TharkiBoss
05-19-19, 19:43
Can't chat with you bro.

Please clear your inbox.

Thanks.Inbox cleared.

SonaliAbhi26
05-19-19, 20:07

First look of P is wow. Such a simple HW you can find on street walking. She removed her chocolate saree (which was fun in itself) by the time I took a bath. She walked in bathroom and gave johnny a good wash. I was simply enjoying the whole procedure. Later we lay nude on the bed, she was gently playing with johnny. I was slowly fingering her and doing unnecessary talking. I could feel her p getting wet by the minute. Suddenly she was turned on. She gave me a deep DFK and asked me to suck her boobs harder. I hope I lived up to expectation as at one point I thought I will harm her. Slowly I went down and did DATY. She simply closed her eyes. Her look said it all. She came and asked me to stop..Clear your inbox.

SonaliAbhi26
05-19-19, 20:26
Could you please share Spa or any SP details near Wakad / P.S./ H-wadi.

DynoRulez
05-19-19, 21:13
She keeps asking for reference please anyone can help with this.Yeah man same thing, I tried a couple of random names and she simply said I could go fuck my self! Any names that Pallavi will accept as valid credentials?

DynoRulez
05-19-19, 21:15
Bros,

Any one tried any Afros from Locanto? I have communicated with a couple but never got the guts to go in their "Lair". If anyone has been to them please share your feedback. Thanks.

Ishaang
05-20-19, 05:44
I had this contact for a while now and had called her up multiple times before, never fixing a session. Each time she quoted 6 k. This Saturday, called her and fixed an afternoon session with her. Asked me to come to the swgate bus stop and then guided me to her flat. Nice and secure place, no dirty looks by neighbours, slowly went up and knocked on her door. She opened and greeted me with a smile and a hug. At first, my impression of her was that she was a good looking HW, in her mid 30's, at least I found her attractive. She was wearing a saree which was hiding her ample assets, couldn't stop staring at her ass. We sat on the couch, and started with some chit chat. She offered me water, as was thirsty, drank it completely. While chatting, she hugged and kissed me. Such a deep kiss! Then she asked me to have a bath with me so that she could clean me thoroughly. Went in and got undressed, she followed suit, undressed her in the bedroom and went into the bath. Her boobs was amazing, large and lovely to squeeze and crush. Washed each other's tool and body. After this, moved into the bed, and she started giving me a BBBJ. Having been to BP and a few SPs, I never got a chance to get a good BJ, this was just amazing, she knew her way around my johnny. Also gave me deep throat and ball sucking, both almost made me cum, but controlled it somehow. After a while, asked her to lay down and open her legs to reveal her amazing pussy, clean shaved, no smell, went down on her, literally french kissed the pussy! She was moaning, biting her lips, she was enjoying me going down on her as after I was ready for penetration, she asked If I was done so soon!! We also tried a 69 position where I was able to lick and finger her, also saw her ass, clean shaved and tight, no anal though, but allowed me to rim with my tongue.

After a long foreplay, started the session in missionary, pounded her hard, switched to spoon, doggy and wot. Her boobs were jiggling so nicely, it was a turn on. Apparently her pussy is so tight that while doing it with her in spoon, my johnny got stuck XD, tried very hard to pull it out: the. Came inside her while doing a bedside doggy. Took some rest, I was still playing with her boobs, squeezing them and sucking on them, fingering her pussy. Started 2nd session in doggy, pounded her very hard in wot, was extremely tired, so asked her to finish with BBBJ. Came in her mouth. After resting for 10-15 minutes, showered with her, she made me some tea which was refreshing. Paid her, promised will be meeting her again and left with a kiss and some good memories.

Looks - 6/10 - She is a typical housewife you would see, but I do find them attractive!!

Body - 7/10 - If you've ever been to a mall, you would've seen aunties with this amazing curve figure, that's what her body's like, toned, like a gym freak.

Boobs - 9/10 - Best assets, large and soft, like cushions, I would only go back to her for this.

Pussy - 9/10 - very tight, clean, as you read, my johnny got stuck XD XD.

Ass - 8/10 - nice, but no anal, still lovely to look at, like a round peach.

Service - 10/10 - Full GFE, she makes you comfortable, can hold a conversation as well.

Damage - 6 k for 2 sessions.

Recommend. Yes! I am planning to meet her this Saturday for an overnight session for which she is charging 14 k, no nego. She also has a few friends who are into this, as she showed me some pics of them. Some were good looking, so would try to convince her for a threesome sometime. I intend to keep her as a regular in case no other options are available.

No pics as she doesn't share them. I don't have PM or else would have shared in return of a college or HW indie, thinking about getting subscription soon.

Sanev75
05-20-19, 06:21
Bros,

Any one tried any Afros from Locanto? I have communicated with a couple but never got the guts to go in their "Lair". If anyone has been to them please share your feedback. Thanks.There are multiple FRS available. Mostly bad reviews. Check some old FRS.

Jacky22
05-20-19, 08:56
Out of curiosity when I talked to The Salon chap, he said he is not sharing number because she is leaving! But he is sharing because she was sleeping with more than one person, salon guy was one of them!

I got her number but don't have a courage to call her!

Silly it sounds! Any suggestions!Now I figured out name, how she looks and who actually she is! She is sounding very tempting! She is cute, very fair, hot, 35-37 year old but looks like 28-29! Medium body, curly hair! She managed to have an Adair with 2-3 guys at the same time when she was using Salon chap! What to do? Should I approach her? She is definitely not a WG or Escort!

Give me some idea guys! I also have her number!

VikyBlue
05-20-19, 11:55
Fellas,

Didn't receive any pointers this time for weekend, so thought of exploring my self.

First I Visited a hotel in pimple Saudagar, which goes by the same name, they used to have nice chicks there, but after LE activity they have shut down. Or atleast I was told so.

But Mr Johny needed some activity so called up old contacts, every ones numbers were changed. But, didn't gave up. So Visited Varsha, again was turned down. Management has changed it seems?? Any pointers here??

Now my last hope was LOC, so called up few contacts and received some pics on whatsapp. Some quoted 8 K some 6 K tried to bargain, but since it was a weekend nobody bothered. I probably need to sharpen my bargaining skills. Any way, Some contacts asked for advance on Pytm. So decided to stay away from them.

After an hour of Locantoing I chose this contact who didn't ask for online advance payment, he sent me few pics and quoted 6 k for Full service, with hotel charges. (pics attached).

I selected this booooby girl, since I m into girls with good size rack. He asked me to book a room in one of the OYO in Hinjewadi. I was very suspicious till then, so I asked him to show the girls first and then I will book, meanwhile I was waiting in my car at this hotel where he asked me to book a room. Then 3 guys showed up in red volksvagen polo. I got down and walked up tp them. One of them asked me to sit in the car while he booked this girl that I selected. I was very suspicious of this activity, and was really scared of who these guys might be, so before sitting in car I was fully prepared for any kind of reaction.

But the guy turned out to be genuine, he said that we will have to go to next hotel at Hinjewadi road, so I got down and followed his car. He stopped at a shabby looking hotel in a chowk, name ends with resort, wasn't a resort at all. Again told me to book a room and he will send the girl and then I can pay the girl directly, he didn't ask advance, that's why I trusted this guy. So This time I thought of taking the risk and booked the room.

After 15 minutes the same girl arrived that I had selected.

Now about some action, First the girl wasn't fair enough as she looks in her pic. She was wheatish and little plump, but I didn't mind that because Mr johny was already tight after looking at her boobs. The room wasnt as expected, it was cheap, but clean.

So after few minutes of chit chat the girl demanded money and I paid as agreed. Then she started undressing, and man what a pair of boobs she had. I immediately started sucking on it. Then I demanded BJ, but to my utter dismay she insisted on CBJ, since I was despo after long time I agreed. But really, she does have some nice BJ skills. Then we did it in many positions, WOT, Missio. Doggy. With soft moans all thought out the action.

Overall, OK experience. But while driving back to my hotel, I thought may be next time I would look for a more versatile girls and not look out only for the size of rack. A good handful is also nice.

This time I will try the one in red Saree or the one in yellow top. Look at the attached pics. Since this guy sent me the same girl I selected, I expect to have these other birds next time.

Overall.

1. NO DFK.

2. Only CBJ.

3. Was ready for all positions.

4. No Anal, I m not into it.

Rating.

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Cleanliness 8/10.

CBJ 8/10.

So guys after long time I m back on ISG, Need few good contacts of Marathi HWs.

Till then CIAO.

Kamsutra69
05-20-19, 12:54
Fellows who have tasted Soniya, what's your review on her service? I exchanged a few msgs on WA with an intention to meet, and I found her replies kinda unfriendly. Maybe I caught her at the wrong time. Maybe she rocks in bed.

Should I engage further?

Thorny2
05-20-19, 13:14
Preferably avoid.One of the fellow mongers suggested he had a good time there, any specific reason to avoid this spa?

Thanks in advance for the info.

LulzAk
05-20-19, 14:17
Try searching for Princes Rose on SA. That's her. May be SA reference will help.

Yeah man same thing, I tried a couple of random names and she simply said I could go fuck my self! Any names that Pallavi will accept as valid credentials?

DavidP5
05-20-19, 15:16
She behaves like that as she don't know what are you talking about. But normal after sometime. As far as I know if you tell her straightforward that you want to meet her for a session she would also come to point. So she wants to listen it directly. She works in shifts like 05 PM to 02 AM mostly so you know the right time to contact her.

I have not yet tried her, was planning last month but cancelled due to some urgent things.

Post FR after your meeting. Enjoy.

Fellows who have tasted Soniya, what's your review on her service? I exchanged a few msgs on WA with an intention to meet, and I found her replies kinda unfriendly. Maybe I caught her at the wrong time. Maybe she rocks in bed.

Should I engage further?

Ranjit1221
05-20-19, 17:40
Any one have HW contact near wkd hjd bnr.

Rahul2007
05-20-19, 17:45
Bro,

Please confirm whether her digits end with 152?

I had this contact for a while now and had called her up multiple times before, never fixing a session. Each time she quoted 6 k. This Saturday, called her and fixed an afternoon session with her. Asked me to come to the swgate bus stop and then guided me to her flat. Nice and secure place, no dirty looks by neighbours, slowly went up and knocked on her door. She opened and greeted me with a smile and a hug. At first, my impression of her was that she was a good looking HW, in her mid 30's, at least I found her attractive. She was wearing a saree which was hiding her ample assets, couldn't stop staring at her ass. We sat on the couch, and started with some chit chat. She offered me water, as was thirsty, drank it completely. While chatting, she hugged and kissed me. Such a deep kiss! Then she asked me to have a bath with me so that she could clean me thoroughly. Went in and got undressed, she followed suit, undressed her in the bedroom and went into the bath. Her boobs was amazing, large and lovely to squeeze and crush. Washed each other's tool and body. After this, moved into the bed, and she started giving me a BBBJ. Having been to BP and a few SPs, I never got a chance to get a good BJ, this was just amazing, she knew her way around my johnny. Also gave me deep throat and ball sucking, both almost made me cum, but controlled it somehow. After a while, asked her to lay down and open her legs to reveal her amazing pussy, clean shaved, no smell, went down on her, literally french kissed the pussy!.

Tut Li
05-20-19, 17:54
Friends, Romans and Countrymen- I've invited a famous Mumbai indie Punjaban p Kaur to Pune for Saturday evening and night fun. Looking to have a monger or two from here to split cost. She'll charge me 25 K plus acco. If genuinely interested to split costs and enjoy together PM me.Seems like Randy did a mistake to post this in open forum. There are many guys from Pune who are in touch with her. Probably she got hell of queries about her Pune trip and might have cancelled.

Anyway, learning for future is to use pm.

Aksg90
05-20-19, 18:14
Lot of tantrums. Will rush to finish job.

4 k short- 10 k full.

Sdgsdg2013
05-21-19, 01:12
This happened last week. Was searching 4 hand massage but it was too far so visited a spa in hwadi small.

Assigned Thai therapist. Normal massage for 40 minutes then started with extras. Opted B2B. Started with nice B2B without getting boner. Finished with boob jobs. A real B2B after so many days.

ShubhamRock
05-21-19, 02:40
Bros,

Any one tried any Afros from Locanto? I have communicated with a couple but never got the guts to go in their "Lair". If anyone has been to them please share your feedback. Thanks.I tried couple of Afros. Their pictures are highly photoshopped. I am planning to take subscription. I'll share that contact.

Deal should be max 3 k.

Trekker79
05-21-19, 02:45
Yeah man same thing, I tried a couple of random names and she simply said I could go fuck my self! Any names that Pallavi will accept as valid credentials?Also she has hike her prices asking for 8 K per shot. I had her once 3 years back, not worth more than 3-4 K per shot.

Trekker79
05-21-19, 02:50
QUOTE=Ishaang;2323947 I had this contact for a while now and had called her up multiple times before, never fixing a session. Each time she quoted 6 k. This Saturday, called her and fixed an afternoon session with her.

Friend do share the contact whenever you acquire the membership / PM facility.

AndyBhai
05-21-19, 04:43
This is old FR.

Called Neelakshi asked her to arrange the place.

She arranged bit behind famous hospital behind starting with are.

She directed me towards the room, one boy was present.

Went to bed room.

Little chit chat.

Started with hug.

Undressed her and Wow what a asset.

DFK and sucks the boobs.

She loves oral and she did it passionately.

Act in Missy and WOT.

Damage 5 k.

Look OK.

Will repeat.

Will share contact.

Will like to avail Ritu and other good indie.

Kamsutra69
05-21-19, 05:04
Dude, every WG should know why a random guy with a reference is messaging her. Being flirty and nice during initial messaging is also part of the game. Anyway, I think I will avoid her. Didn't find her that great looking either.

Happy mongering!

She behaves like that as she don't know what are you talking about. But normal after sometime. As far as I know if you tell her straightforward that you want to meet her for a session she would also come to point. So she wants to listen it directly. She works in shifts like 05 PM to 02 AM mostly so you know the right time to contact her.

I have not yet tried her, was planning last month but cancelled due to some urgent things.

Post FR after your meeting. Enjoy.

AndyBhai
05-21-19, 05:05
Also she has hike her prices asking for 8 K per shot. I had her once 3 years back, not worth more than 3-4 K per shot.Please share the contact.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

SandyAgr
05-21-19, 05:06
I had this contact for a while now and had called her up multiple times before, never fixing a session. Each time she quoted 6 k. This Saturday, called her and fixed an afternoon session with her. Asked me to come to the swgate bus stop and then guided me to her flat. Nice and secure place, no dirty looks by neighbours, slowly went up and knocked on her door. She opened and greeted me with a smile and a hug. At first, my impression of her was that she was a good looking HW, in her mid 30's, at least I found her attractive. She was wearing a saree which was hiding her ample assets, couldn't stop staring at her ass. We sat on the couch, and started with some chit chat. She offered me water, as was thirsty, drank it completely. While chatting, she hugged and kissed me. Such a deep kiss! Then she asked me to have a bath with me so that she could clean me thoroughly. Went in and got undressed, she followed suit, undressed her in the bedroom and went into the bath. Her boobs was amazing, large and lovely to squeeze and crush. Washed each other's tool and body. After this, moved into the bed, and she started giving me a BBBJ. Having been to BP and a few SPs, I never got a chance to get a good BJ, this was just amazing, she knew her way around my johnny. Also gave me deep throat and ball sucking, both almost made me cum, but controlled it somehow. After a while, asked her to lay down and open her legs to reveal her amazing pussy, clean shaved, no smell, went down on her, literally french kissed the pussy!.Hi bro,

I read your FR you are lucky guy to eat this food. I really Enjoyed your exp. I want to try this bird. Can you share her digit on exchange basis, I have some good indes, SP contact in Pune, Mumbai.

Thanks.

Sandy.

Play safe.

FedStar
05-21-19, 06:35
I had this contact for a while now and had called her up multiple times before, never fixing a session. Each time she quoted 6 k. This Saturday, called her and fixed an afternoon session with her. Asked me to come to the swgate bus stop and then guided me to her flat. Nice and secure place, no dirty looks by neighbours, slowly went up and knocked on her door. She opened and greeted me with a smile and a hug. At first, my impression of her was that she was a good looking HW, in her mid 30's, at least I found her attractive. She was wearing a saree which was hiding her ample assets, couldn't stop staring at her ass. We sat on the couch, and started with some chit chat. She offered me water, as was thirsty, drank it completely. While chatting, she hugged and kissed me. Such a deep kiss! Then she asked me to have a bath with me so that she could clean me thoroughly. Went in and got undressed, she followed suit, undressed her in the bedroom and went into the bath. Her boobs was amazing, large and lovely to squeeze and crush. Washed each other's tool and body. After this, moved into the bed, and she started giving me a BBBJ. Having been to BP and a few SPs, I never got a chance to get a good BJ, this was just amazing, she knew her way around my johnny. Also gave me deep throat and ball sucking, both almost made me cum, but controlled it somehow. After a while, asked her to lay down and open her legs to reveal her amazing pussy, clean shaved, no smell, went down on her, literally french kissed the pussy! She was moaning, biting her lips, she was enjoying me going down on her as after I was ready for penetration, she asked If I was done so soon!! We also tried a 69 position where I was able to lick and finger her, also saw her ass, clean shaved and tight, no anal though, but allowed me to rim with my tongue..Please share contact whenever you get subscription. I can share few SP contacts.

RandySavage
05-21-19, 08:07
The only mistake was I hinted the name. Lessons learned but I still had my share of enjoyment.

Seems like Randy did a mistake to post this in open forum. There are many guys from Pune who are in touch with her. Probably she got hell of queries about her Pune trip and might have cancelled.

Anyway, learning for future is to use pm.

Rohant9
05-21-19, 11:32
First of all thanks to Panvel 1 for saring digits of Shreya. Called her and fixed a appointment for afternoon, booked a oyo room in plane nagar, had asked her to come near the famius mall so that we could check in simultaneously, was late half an hour due to traffic, the first moment I saw her I was like this is desi village bird! Wrapped in vedesi attire. Asked her to sit inside car and had a conversation while driving to place. Check in, as soon as I entered hugged her, was caressing her body. Jhonny was already saluting lifted her and put her on bed to which she insisted on cleaning yourself took me to bathroom and gave a nice cleanup. Came to room and started kissing her in that process had bite her lips roughly. Slowly undressed her to my surprise the melons were tiny played with for a moment while sucking them so hard that she shouted for a momen, this made me arouse pulled down her panty and she was clean shaven as I had requested her, went down there but noticed smell so did not go for DATY. Asked for BJ but she insisted for CBJ she gave a nice CBJ to core. Inserted 2 fingers inside and made her crazy she was begging me to give it inside but played for some more time and then inserted in her so roughly that she screamed hell out of her, was very rough during the act as she enjoyed it and also was saying to fuck her in her local language. Tried missionary, reverse cow girl and finally came in doggy.

Damage 6 k, think paid more as 3-4 is OK.

Looks, 5.

Is a desi village bird.

AlexSuperTramp
05-21-19, 11:50
Hi folks,

Received these pictures from someone who seems to be an indi located in Pimple Gurav area. Digits ending with 390.

Has anyone availed her service? If yes, please provide feedback.

LulzAk
05-21-19, 13:48
Hi,

I Have contact of couple of Afros from New Sanghvi area. Numbers ending with 111 & 919. Has anyone tried them? Is it safe to move ahead? Please guide.

LulzAk
05-21-19, 13:51
Spoke to her recently. Completely agree. Though she has a good place. She is not worth 8 k. We must boycott her.

Also she has hike her prices asking for 8 K per shot. I had her once 3 years back, not worth more than 3-4 K per shot.

LulzAk
05-21-19, 14:31
Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird pics attached. Any feedback will be appreciated. Quoting 7 k for 1 shot.

IndianCaeser
05-21-19, 15:40
Looking for contact with own place around be'wadi high street.

Aarun21
05-21-19, 16:15
I had this contact for a while now and had called her up multiple times before, never fixing a session. Each time she quoted 6 k. This Saturday, called her and fixed an afternoon session with her. Asked me to come to the swgate bus stop and then guided me to her flat. Nice and secure place, no dirty looks by neighbours, slowly went up and knocked on her door. She opened and greeted me with a smile and a hug. At first, my impression of her was that she was a good looking HW, in her mid 30's, at least I found her attractive. She was wearing a saree which was hiding her ample assets, couldn't stop staring at her ass. We sat on the couch, and started with some chit chat. She offered me water, as was thirsty, drank it completely. While chatting, she hugged and kissed me. Such a deep kiss! Then she asked me to have a bath with me so that she could clean me thoroughly. Went in and got undressed, she followed suit, undressed her in the bedroom and went into the bath. Her boobs was amazing, large and lovely to squeeze and crush. Washed each other's tool and body..Awesome FR mate, you really have good writing skills. Keep posting and enlightening us and when you eventually do subscribe, please help us extending our directory.

BombayBoyz
05-21-19, 20:28
Hi Ishaang,

Share the connect when you have a PM facility. Can share a proactive indie from Wagholi.

Regards.

I had this contact for a while now and had called her up multiple times before, never fixing a session. Each time she quoted 6 k. This Saturday, called her and fixed an afternoon session with her. Asked me to come to the swgate bus stop and then guided me to her flat. Nice and secure place, no dirty looks by neighbours, slowly went up and knocked on her door. She opened and greeted me with a smile and a hug. At first, my impression of her was that she was a good looking HW, in her mid 30's, at least I found her attractive. She was wearing a saree which was hiding her ample assets, couldn't stop staring at her ass. We sat on the couch, and started with some chit chat. She offered me water, as was thirsty, drank it completely. While chatting, she hugged and kissed me. Such a deep kiss! Then she asked me to have a bath with me so that she could clean me thoroughly. Went in and got undressed, she followed suit, undressed her in the bedroom and went into the bath. Her boobs was amazing, large and lovely to squeeze and crush. Washed each other's tool and body. After this, moved into the bed, and she started giving me a BBBJ. Having been to BP and a few SPs, I never got a chance to get a good BJ, this was just amazing, she knew her way around my johnny. Also gave me deep throat and ball sucking, both almost made me cum, but controlled it somehow. After a while, asked her to lay down and open her legs to reveal her amazing pussy, clean shaved, no smell, went down on her, literally french kissed the pussy! She was moaning, biting her lips, she was enjoying me going down on her as after I was ready for penetration, she asked If I was done so soon!! We also tried a 69 position where I was able to lick and finger her, also saw her ass, clean shaved and tight, no anal though, but allowed me to rim with my tongue..

Peterwane
05-21-19, 21:46
I can PM you the details if you buy the subscription.Dude could you please PM me the name of spa in lane 7.

Thanks.

Yogesh2013
05-22-19, 07:54
Hi all,

Can someone help me in subscription?

I am sceptical in using my card for some personal reasons.

If some guy can use his card for buying the subscription? I can pay him separately. I know this is unusual request.

Or can someone let me know how I can buy the subscription without using card.

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

PleasureForYou
05-22-19, 14:22
Bro,

Before fooling with pic at least check it is not available in google image search!Strange what are you trying to achieve Wourmis? Attention?

PuneRomper
05-22-19, 15:07
Visited the spa last weekend. Got assigned Neena. Average massage. When I turned over she asked and after nego agreed B2B with BJ for 3.5. Was a bomb and titfucked me and licked all over. Lot of DFK. Allowed me to finger. Wonderful figure and beautiful tits (maybe fake). Finally CIM and kisses. Totally worth it. Will surely return and try some other babe. Saw some bombs.

RohitMishra
05-22-19, 16:58
Simran is asking for reference can any one give strong reference?

Thanks in advance.

EroticServices
05-22-19, 17:10
Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird pics attached. Any feedback will be appreciated. Quoting 7 k for 1 shot.The price being quoted is high. Ask for 4 k, at max 5 k. I read offered the same one at these rates, though later I didn't tried her.

Skyboy23
05-22-19, 17:17
Bro.

10 k for 2 shots with this model looking educated Super GFE girl with No nakhras is a steal.

Lucky You.

Keep Enjoying.

Fellas,

Due to apathy and lack of any support from ISG, I contacted my old SP who generally deals in high end stuff.

It was Friday afternoon and I called up my SP and fixed meeting in KP.

He introduced me to Savera who is a model and boy what a treat to eyes she is. Tall, Fair, beautiful, long legs and toned body.

She is educated and speaks impeccable english.

Now coming to the deed. Started with a long DFK, and she was already horney. BBBJ, WOT, 69 etc.

Tried different positions and she is open to all positions except anal. Super GFE material and tries to please.

Very sweet and most importantly no Nakhras. Pure bliss for 3 hours.

Body: 10/10.

BBJ:9/10.

Ass:8/10.

Boobs:7/10 (Petite. 7 because I like big boobs).

Service 9/10.

WIR: Yes Yes Yes (now I have her no.).

Damages: 10 k 2 shots+1000 food +2000 tip.

P.S. : Please don't ask me contact. If you don't have anything to share.

ShubhamRock
05-22-19, 18:35
Hi folks,

Received these pictures from someone who seems to be an indi located in Pimple Gurav area. Digits ending with 390.

Has anyone availed her service? If yes, please provide feedback.Tried to contact her in last month but did not get any valid response.

Picture looks fake.

ShubhamRock
05-22-19, 18:43
Hi,

I Have contact of couple of Afros from New Sanghvi area. Numbers ending with 111 & 919. Has anyone tried them? Is it safe to move ahead? Please guide.I don't have any experience with these two but I tried couple of Afros and its safe to visit them. Don't expect too much from them. Max 3 k for short session. Mostly all services on menu card except anal. Mostly they share pictures are highly photoshopped.

TharkiBoss
05-23-19, 03:27
Is neelakshi still active? Does she ask for any reference?

This is old FR.

Called Neelakshi asked her to arrange the place.

She arranged bit behind famous hospital behind starting with are.

She directed me towards the room, one boy was present.

Went to bed room.

Little chit chat.

Started with hug.

Undressed her and Wow what a asset.

DFK and sucks the boobs.

She loves oral and she did it passionately.

Act in Missy and WOT.

Damage 5 k.

Look OK.

Will repeat.

Will share contact.

Will like to avail Ritu and other good indie..

Ishaang
05-23-19, 06:33
Messaged my regular SP yesterday for a quickie as not much money and feeling horny. Showed me some pics, not all good, but good for a release. Reached the location and SP guided me to his hotel. Selected this girl who was in the pic as the others were not that good looking. This girl was OK looking, good for my taste. She was wearing crop top with jeans which was quite sexy on her.

After a bit of chitchat, started the deed with DFK, she only gave a CBJ which was OK, but still would have liked it w / o the cover. Went down on her, but lost interest after a while. Pounded in mish and doggy, finished in wot. After the deed, she gave me her own number so that I can meet her w / o going through the SP, she has agreed to meet at my flat this Saturday, and she will also be sharing contacts of some other girls in this business, this is the first time this has happened with an SP girl, so quite excited about getting more indies for myself!

Best evening ever!

My Verdict.

Looks - 6/10 (OK looking, not a stunner, but pleasing once she's naked).

Body - 6/10 (I always rate above 5).

Boobs - 7/10 (perky medium, handful).

Pussy - 7/10 (not very tight, but OK).

Service - 7/10 (OK, nothing to brag, but does try to please you).

WIR. Will be meeting her again, lets see if she's fit to be a regular.

Damage - 5 k (paid too much).

Had found this pic in a loc ad of this SP too, girl is exactly as shown and is genuine.

Will share contacts once I get subscription and can share in exchange for the famous Ritu as heard a lot on this forum.

AndyBhai
05-23-19, 07:10
Is neelakshi still active? Does she ask for any reference?.Yes,

She is active.

But she needs a place in good hotel.

Scorpio07
05-23-19, 08:16
Friends,

I joined this site today and would appreciate if you can send me contact number of any good girls that you know. In return, I will share too in future as I get acquainted more. I am happy to spend around 10 K for a good time. Thanks, Scorpio07.

AndyBhai
05-23-19, 10:26
Yes, Finally taken subscription.

Can any body share Ritu contact number?

Will return good contact.

Mkxmkx
05-23-19, 11:23
I tried her number ending with 013 multiple times but it's switched off most of the times. Even when it ringed, it was never attended.

Is neelakshi still active? Does she ask for any reference?.

PollardPivot77
05-23-19, 17:22
Short FR on Afro.

So got in touch with this Afro through a friend.

Okish looks tall and petite. Not like typical fat ass mambas.

Good DFK and very good BBBJ wet and sloppy. Her pussy is also tight.

Really tries to please.

Good if you want a good BJ.

Can't complain at 2. 5 k one shot at her place.

NewInPune
05-23-19, 17:24
Hey bro,

Did you taste this chick?

Looks good. Do share feedback.

Thanks.

Hi,

Has anyone tried this bird pics attached. Any feedback will be appreciated. Quoting 7 k for 1 shot.

Hunter248
05-23-19, 19:32
Hi,

First of all, big thanks to Panvel1 for sharing her details.

Messaged her on WhatsApp in the evening with Panvel1's reference. She was quick to respond and agreed to meet at her apartment in Keshav Nagar in east Pune. I went there around 7 pm.

Its a bit difficult to find the apartment as it's highly populated area with so many small gullies. However, she does share enough pics of her society to help.

Greeted me with a glass of water. She was wearing shorts and a black t-shirt. I was disappointed by the looks as it's about 50% of the pic we had on the forum. However, I knew this before as I had a video call before. So, if you want to decide whether to proceed or not, have a video call.

She promptly guided me to the bedroom where a mattress is laid on floor. It's nothing fancy, but clean and okay. Asked me to cleanup and then started the deed.

Coming to the deed, she definitely tries to please you and really engage in the act. BBBJ is really good as she licks it like a candy, deep suck and also plays with balls. Boobs are not big, but firm and beautiful. You can play with them as long as you want. After BJ, I started fingering her and she definitely enjoys it. Heck, my hands were tired as she kept pushing for more.

After long foreplay, started in miss, switched to doggy and finished.

After the deed, cleaned up again and had some water. Had some conversations and started cuddling each other. In about 15 minutes, Johnny was up again and she started Licking him like a lollypop. Had a BBBJ again and she didn't even stop until I told her so. Started with WOT, she's not a pro on this as Johnny keeps slipping out. Switched to doggy and fucked her hard. Finished in miss in the end.

Overall, she's not as hot as in the photo. Has a young body and small perky tits. Since she's not very tall or heavy, you can try standing as well.

Cost - 7 k for 2 shots.

Looks - 5/10.

Body - 7/10.

BOOBS - 6/10 (I like bigger ones).

GFE - 11/10.

Thanks,

Hunter.

Hunter248
05-23-19, 19:35
Got this chick from SP Sameer. Anyone tried her? He is quoting 12 k for two with hotel.

KBfor
05-23-19, 20:30
Bliss.

Visited Bliss spa at NIBM last week as was looking for a good Thai massage. Allocated a Thai girl named start with na which was looking Ok, Received good massage. At the end of that she indicated if I required any other services in broken English. Though I was not in mood asked for the rate, she started with 1.5 K for HJ which I refused upfront. After few negotiation deal is final in 1 K to HJ and top less access. She is having quite good assets, sucks them hard and fingered base while she performing HJ. Satisfied.

Damage - 1.5 K at counter + 1 K.

WIR- Might be if not found any new one.

Cheers!

Zander1983
05-23-19, 21:30
Hello fellow mongers

Need help with this chick. Asking 2 k for short time. Got her number from a site. Ending with 004.

Anyone tried her? Is she genuine?

ShubhamRock
05-24-19, 03:30
Short FR on Afro.

Really tries to please.

Can't complain at 2. 5 k one shot at her place.Last digit is 698?

Raj2121
05-24-19, 04:32
This is my first FR. Thanks to Mayhem096 bro for sharing Priya contact. I was in touch in with Ritu and Priya. After discussion on WA decided to go with priya.

Went to Priya's location in mohammadwadi around 3 pm in afternoon. Her place is small 1 bhk. Her husband was sleeping in hall when I visited. She guided me to bedroom and we started the deed.

It was overall an OK experience. Tried missionary and finished in WOT. She has a bit of tummy. Average boobs. Allowed kissing. Paid 3 k and left in about 30 minutes.

WIR. Maybe.

PuneRomper
05-24-19, 05:08
Guys,

This is not related to Pune, but thought it would be useful information for local mongers.

I travel to Germany on work and during the past few trips (kicking myself for not finding out earlier), I visited some FKKs.

FKKs are basically nudist clubs. You pay an entry fee (typically 50€) and that entitles you to stay as long as you want (FKKs are generally open from early afternoon to early morning) and enjoy the facilities- Sauna, steam, jacuzzi, pool, games etc. You also get as much you can eat food and soft beverages. Alcohol is available for purchase but generally expensive.

The killer part is that the FKKs have a lot of girls- around 25-30; the big ones even 100- who mix around and interact with the guests. These girls are either fully nude or in lingerie or anywhere in between. Various nationalities but a lot of them are Romanian. They cosy up to you and try to get you to agree to take them to a playroom (usually upstairs). 30 minutes sessions are usually 50€ and include CBJ, Sometimes DFK and always fucking. You can pay extra after negotiation for BBBJ, anal, or longer time / multiple shots. Can have as many sessions with different girls as you can afford or have the strength. The atmosphere is great with GFE experience below ending with a great session in the room.

The last time I was at FKK Sakura in Stuttgart, I met with a Romanian Amy who was early 20's and great GFE. She promised that she had great BJ skills. Once we were up, she DFKed for a long time and proceeded to give an excellent BBBJ (without me asking- no extra payment). Wonderful natural boobs that I devoured, pussy licking, 69. Then a wonderful fuck in various positions. We finished early so cuddled for the rest of the time. Great experience.

Then down to recuperate and the hunt began. The second time took a blonde. Again great fun.

If any of you are going to Germany (or Austria) do keep time aside and try this out. Lot of foreigners and the girls all speak English, so you will not feel out of place. The men are not nude, usually wrap a towel or a bathrobe which is provided. There is also a theater playing porn and you can go there and play with yourself or take a girl to cuddle. Though she is looking to take you to the room so she can charge you so you have to give that impression. May even be worth it to make a fuck trip to Germany and tour various FKKs.

Perfectly safe as is legal and the girls are clean (have to be certified medically).

Lots of information on the FKK Germany Forum under Europe, so you can check out FKKs in the city you plan to visit before you go there.

Happy mongering.

Bhamsookh1
05-24-19, 07:02
Bliss.

Visited Bliss spa at NIBM last week as was looking for a good Thai massage. Allocated a Thai girl named start with na which was looking Ok, Received good massage. At the end of that she indicated if I required any other services in broken English. Though I was not in mood asked for the rate, she started with 1.5 K for HJ which I refused upfront. After few negotiation deal is final in 1 K to HJ and top less access. She is having quite good assets, sucks them hard and fingered base while she performing HJ. Satisfied.

Damage - 1.5 K at counter + 1 K.

WIR- Might be if not found any new one.

Cheers!Have they put doors now or still have curtains. Good to know that they have Thais now. Due to LE they keep in NE.

Bhamsookh1
05-24-19, 07:03
Hi,

First of all, big thanks to Panvel1 for sharing her details.

Messaged her on WhatsApp in the evening with Panvel1's reference. She was quick to respond and agreed to meet at her apartment in Keshav Nagar in east Pune. I went there around 7 pm.

Its a bit difficult to find the apartment as it's highly populated area with so many small gullies. However, she does share enough pics of her society to help.

Greeted me with a glass of water. She was wearing shorts and a black t-shirt. I was disappointed by the looks as it's about 50% of the pic we had on the forum. However, I knew this before as I had a video call before. So, if you want to decide whether to proceed or not, have a video call.

She promptly guided me to the bedroom where a mattress is laid on floor. It's nothing fancy, but clean and okay. Asked me to cleanup and then started the deed.

Coming to the deed, she definitely tries to please you and really engage in the act. BBBJ is really good as she licks it like a candy, deep suck and also plays with balls. Boobs are not big, but firm and beautiful. You can play with them as long as you want. After BJ, I started fingering her and she definitely enjoys it. Heck, my hands were tired as she kept pushing for more.

After long foreplay, started in miss, switched to doggy and finished..Great FR. How's the pussy? Non- smelly and tight or not?

PuneStar
05-24-19, 09:54
Hello fellow mongers,

I am old monger of Pune sharing my experience of MP in Pune it hub area. Was in mood so book a appointment at A1 star spa in mall in that area. They have all Thai girls only. And best in that area. As I have visited all in area. Gave the nearby coupons rate at counter cash as they don't take card payment. Assigned a cute Thai of about 5.3 height. Girl name start with A. She is star and know what we want exactly. Age of about 25 I guess. Nice firm boobs of good size. And ass is best part. Massage started. A little chit chat at starting. Good oil massage. Touch my johnny 3 4 times. She is giving hints. And I like it. Back completed now the front massage start. I keep on staring her. She is giving a lots of smile. Then she asked do I need johnny massage by holding my johnny in her hand. I said what's on menu. She said HJ for 1 k B2B for 3 k. No FS on first meet. Bargain a bit and B2B for 2 k final. Now the best part start. She removed her clothes. Amazing body. Put a lots of oil on her boobs. And came on top of me. Kissed me like hell. Then rub her body on mine for 10 minutes. I also kissed her every inch of her body. Did a little DATY she was clean there. She rubbed my johnny on her pussy. That feeling is amazing. Come on her boobs. She take me to shower and help me in clean the oil. Put soap on my back Also. Dressed. Hugged and kissed her again. Left the spa. Overall good. Will repeat again for sure.

Damage. 1 k counter. 2 k inside to that beauty.

Got her number. I think she is new.

Sam1789
05-24-19, 17:59
I am new to this city please share Ritu or other girls number.

Thanks.

BombayBoyz
05-25-19, 02:30
Greetings,

Can someone review the girls in subject line? In touch with them want to know the experience, Value for money aspect, optimal reward to them. I can reciprocate for Mumbai & Bangalore.

This Shruti is 256.

Regards.

BombayBoyz
05-25-19, 02:38
Hi all,

Can someone share new discoveries in Pune? Students, office going professionals, HW's. Kindly PM.

Will reciprocate for Mumbai, Blr.

Regards.

Wonering
05-25-19, 06:20
Hi,

Although I am not active in Pune forum now a days, posting this here as it is general in nature.

Being currently in an extremely restricted environment at home, would like to know if any one is using or knows about pre paid cards which can be loaded with CASH. I need this card for hotel booking etc related to mongering activity. But main this, it must be loadable by cash as I don't want to appear in any of my bank transactions.

I had met few time a very nice one from Darjeeling (She had NE Look) who went by the name Jasmin in BP. She had her own place. I tried her no after long time, but now that no. Belong to someone else. If any one knows her current no. Please Pm me.

Thanks.

Adextro101
05-25-19, 06:34
This was the first time I was mongering in Pune. After RTFF, decided to meet to the famous inde's of Pune. Reached out to a couple of seniors from Pune but did not get much of a response. However a fellow newbie did respond with the Wakkad chick. However since reviews were not as positive as other seniors in Mumbai. Got a few responses but JustFishing from Mumbai was most helpful. He assisted me with Shruti's contact. Whatsapp'ed her and confirmed timing and location a few days earlier.

She lives quite far away from KP and it took her over a HR to reach. She likes to smoke and she had informed me in advance. Had changed the room to smoking and turned out was a good decision, I too smoked after a long time. The pics she shares are a little flattering. Her bust size is no where close to what her pics suggest. She is definitely not a the Cup. Padded bras are a bane for all mongers.

She arrived late. But now am used to that. She is dusky but I do not care for colour. She is definitely young and very smart. We started with a BJ and then proceeded to a shower. We finished off in a multitude of positions. Reverse cowgirl was my favorite position with her. After round one we started drinking but got a call from a friend to meet early in the morning. As she had turned up late it was already 11 in the evening by then. Had to curtail the session. My bad.

Looks: 8/10.

Bust: 7/10.

Figure: 7/10.

Damage: 10 k (one session) (amount negotiated was higher for 2 sessions but she asked for this).

WIR: Yes!

Jumbo007
05-25-19, 07:32
Spoke to her recently. Completely agree. Though she has a good place. She is not worth 8 k. We must boycott her.8 k is too much. Must keep the price in check.

Vikramk123
05-25-19, 11:47
Bros,

Any one tried any Afros from Locanto? I have communicated with a couple but never got the guts to go in their "Lair". If anyone has been to them please share your feedback. Thanks.Yes, I have tried couple of times they are safe no issues.

Service is also good. Most of them are around Pimpl G area or in and around salimar park.

Also they do not look at time book for 1 hour and you can continue till you are done and dusted.

Vikramk123
05-25-19, 13:08
Hello guys,

Any tips will be very helpful..Use the app Stay Uncle No questions asked. But rates slightly on the higher side.

Sid0209
05-25-19, 17:34
Guys,

I know this is a long shot.

There was this girl Vandana from Gangtok at the now closed Adeva spa in KP about a year back. Short, big boobs, pretty.

Does anyone have her contact by any chance?

LulzAk
05-25-19, 19:45
This will be a quick review. Thanks to ISG member for sharing her number.

After I got mugged by the girl in black which I posted recently, I was of the opinion that its time to retire, but wanted to be sure about by having another bad experience.

I messaged this girl on WA. And fixed the meeting.

She operates around Mundhwa. Reached at her place was greeted by Soft drink and water. By a guy. I guess they are a couple (not sure).

The girl is very friendly. Good attitude. She is clean down there so DATY was not a problem and she likes it too.

Blow Job. Best in Pune so Far. Wet and sloppy. She loves it and takes it in really deep.

She reminded me almost of a porn movie when the girl is done sucking and offers her ass to go doggy. Its very pleasing to see that.

It was a good experience and for now I have postponed my retirement.

Looks- average.

Boobs- Handful.

Pussy - 9/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

I went there for a short time, but will definitely share again.

PM me for her details.

SexyMunda01
05-25-19, 20:10
Has anyone tried Mizmar salon and spa in Magarpatta, is it a normal spa or do they provide extra services.

Ranjit1221
05-26-19, 03:14
I want to have personal service. Can anyone help me with contact.

Ishaang
05-26-19, 03:15
So if you remember my FR about the swargate indie, you would know what I am talking about. Called her up and confirmed that she was bringing over one of her friends for a threesome. Reached her place in the evening by. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Greeted her friend too. She was as good looking as her, with slightly larger boobs and perky ass. We initially sat down for some tea and chit chat. I talked more with her friend too who was looking good in her salwar kameez, was just having the urge to rip it off. After a few minutes of chit chat, I asked both to join me in the shower. So went to her bedroom and undressed each other. My God! Two good looking ladies with amazing assets, I only dreamed of this!! Got in the shower and both started fondling and rubbing my johnny. Gave me an amazing BJ in the shower with deep throat, both ladies were sharing it. The sight was just amazing to watch. After cleaning each other up thoroughly, we moved to the bed. Started with DFK on the friend while the other was blowing me. Fondled and squeezed their boobs to my heart's content. Made them switch regularly. Went for DATY on the friend whose pussy was clean shaved and odourless, perfect for some tongue fucking!! First time I fingered 2 pussies at the same time!! After a long foreplay, started in mish with the indie, switched to her friend after a few minutes and came inside her after a while. Took some rest, both were sucking my johnny till it got hard, and started with 2nd round with the friend in doggy while the other was sucking on my nuts. Switched to her after 10 minutes, and tried various positions, came after a little while. We continued this till about 2 am after which we all were tired and went to sleep, lost count of how many times I fucked each girl. Got up at around 8, indie had already made tea, friend was still sleeping. After having tea, had a bonus session with her alone in the shower. Cleaned up, paid and left with my morning walk of shame!

Overall the best experience that I had, will love to repeat both of them.

My verdict (on the friend as you know about the indie).

Looks - 6/10 (typical HW look, but still appealing).

Body - 7/10 (has a slight tummy, but still sexy).

Boobs - 10/10 (slightly larger than her's, only reason to return).

Pussy - 8/10 (tight and juicy, spent a lot of time here with my mouth).

Service - 10/10 (GFE both of them).

Damage - 14 k to indie, 14 k to the friend, 1 k food.

WIR. Yes, but a bit bored with the indie. Got number of this friend and will meet her for a 1-on-1 sesh.

Will share both when I have subscription.

On a side note, I will be going to Singapore for some business next week, so expect to see some posts on the Singapore section of this site (if I get time).

Cheers!!

Vikramk123
05-26-19, 05:43
Has anyone tried Mizmar salon and spa in Magarpatta, is it a normal spa or do they provide extra services.I have tried its normal Spa. I think it all depends on the girl you get in this Spa.

Rock1115
05-26-19, 08:47
First I would like to thank to Panvel1 bro for sharing contact.

Came for short time, already having contact so decided to go short.

Girl having really big rack.

GFE - 7/10.

Look - 7/10.

DFK. Didn't went she is heavy smoker I don't like smoking.

DATY. I don't like.

Pussy. Tight but not that much.

Overall - 7/10.

WIR. NO.

Pune is quite dry and people are willing to share except few one.

Vikramk123
05-26-19, 11:23
Hi folks,

Has anyone availed her service? If yes, please provide feedback.I have not availed her services in particular but Pimple Gurav is good no issues.

Also please note the pics are heavily photo-shopped so be ready for a surprise when you actually meet her.

Pinku1234
05-26-19, 11:33
Hello fellow mongers,

I am old monger of Pune sharing my experience of MP in Pune it hub area. Was in mood so book a appointment at A1 star spa in mall in that area. They have all Thai girls only. And best in that area. As I have visited all in area. Gave the nearby coupons rate at counter cash as they don't take card payment. Assigned a cute Thai of about 5.3 height. Girl name start with A. She is star and know what we want exactly. Age of about 25 I guess. Nice firm boobs of good size. And ass is best part. Massage started. A little chit chat at starting. Good oil massage. Touch my johnny 3 4 times. She is giving hints. And I like it. Back completed now the front massage start. I keep on staring her. She is giving a lots of smile. Then she asked do I need johnny massage by holding my johnny in her hand. I said what's on menu. She said HJ for 1 k B2B for 3 k. No FS on first meet. Bargain a bit and B2B for 2 k final. Now the best part start. She removed her clothes. Amazing body. Put a lots of oil on her boobs. And came on top of me. Kissed me like hell. Then rub her body on mine for 10 minutes. I also kissed her every inch of her body. Did a little DATY she was clean there. She rubbed my johnny on her pussy. That feeling is amazing. Come on her boobs. She take me to shower and help me in clean the oil. Put soap on my back Also. Dressed. Hugged and kissed her again. Left the spa. Overall good. Will repeat again for sure.

Damage. 1 k counter. 2 k inside to that beauty.

Got her number. I think she is new.Hey,

Can you PM her number to me.

Greetings,

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Pinku1234
05-26-19, 11:43
Hi,

I Have contact of couple of Afros from New Sanghvi area. Numbers ending with 111 & 919. Has anyone tried them? Is it safe to move ahead? Please guide.Can you share details [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

KBfor
05-26-19, 13:15
Nope, still they have curtains only.

Have they put doors now or still have curtains. Good to know that they have Thais now. Due to LE they keep in NE.

Kimphilbi
05-26-19, 17:59
Hey guys,

Did anyone banged Balwinder recently? Her number end with 734. Don't know why but she isn't picking any calls on this number.

If anyone has recent update then please post.

NaughtyDK
05-27-19, 05:58
This FR is of last Saturday, I was chatting on WA with this African based in Goddess of Wealth lane 7 Pimple Gurav (number ending 061).

I had earlier many sessions with Afros here and also in Morya Lanes, the only reason I preferred Afros are simple deal, secure place and nice service.

This time negotiated for threesome action with 5 K for 2-Shots.

Reached the placed around 8 pm and recognized the building since I had been here earlier.

As many have already mentioned that they don't post their actual photos on Locanto and also share heavily photo-shopped pics hence I was ready for any surprises.

Two jungles ladies aged around 25 yrs greeted me, one was on the heavier side and other was petite but both had bootilicious ass.

Started to undress each other with DFK attack on both alternately, heavier one slipped rubber on me and started BJ.

I was mauling their boobs with my all possible efforts, two with each hands, and one with my mouth.

Then started to fuck the heavier one in doggy style standing position but my dick was unable to go the whole length due to her fat ass.

Switched to missionary and asked the other one who was constantly caressing me from behind to lie side-by.

Was DFK and sucking nipples of both of them in this position for sometime.

Switched condom and started to fuck the other petite one while the heavier one left talking on her mobile.

Climaxed after some time, cleaned-up, went to bathroom, took a quick shower and returned.

Now came the big surprise. After recovery when I initiated for round two, she said, since I have fucked both in threesome, it counts as 2 shots and the deal is over.

I was now really pissed and johnny also lost interest. I showed my utter displeasure and left angrily.

Advice to fellow mongers who are interested in Afros.

* 3-4 k for 2 shots, not more than this.

* Tell then that if their pics don't match, you will call off the deal.

* Visit after 8 PM since these are densely populated residential areas, you might feel awkward if neighbors are watching.

* Go by 2-wheeler since lanes are narrow and parking is an issue.

* Don't expect any Beyonce, they are very average looking girls with loose pussies and hanging boobs.

* Though most of them keep their flats very clean, there are always exceptions.

* Negotiate what you want very clearly before the deal and have the conversation on WhatsApp as proof.

* No need to carry protection, they have it.

* Most of them keep on changing places in and around Pune and also to different cities in India. (except genuine students).

Hope, the above would be helpful to those who wish to go on the African Safari.

Also, I have asked for some pointers in Wagholi area like name of Lodges etc for hunting but didn't get any response, can somebody post here.

NaughtyDK.

Rajk567
05-27-19, 10:49
Any kind soul to help in mongering in Pune?

Any reliable SP or MP contacts?

Jacky22
05-27-19, 14:12
So if you remember my FR about the swargate indie, you would know what I am talking about. Called her up and confirmed that she was bringing over one of her friends for a threesome. Reached her place in the evening by. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Greeted her friend too. She was as good looking as her, with slightly larger boobs and perky ass. We initially sat down for some tea and chit chat. I talked more with her friend too who was looking good in her salwar kameez, was just having the urge to rip it off. After a few minutes of chit chat, I asked both to join me in the shower. So went to her bedroom and undressed each other. My God! Two good looking ladies with amazing assets, I only dreamed of this!! Got in the shower and both started fondling and rubbing my johnny. Gave me an amazing BJ in the shower with deep throat, both ladies were sharing it. The sight was just amazing to watch. After cleaning each other up thoroughly, we moved to the bed. Started with DFK on the friend while the other was blowing me. Fondled and squeezed their boobs to my heart's content. Made them switch regularly. Went for DATY on the friend whose pussy was clean shaved and odourless, perfect for some tongue fucking!! First time I fingered 2 pussies at the same time!! After a long foreplay, started in mish with the indie, switched to her friend after a few minutes and came inside her after a while. Took some rest, both were sucking my johnny till it got hard, and started with 2nd round with the friend in doggy while the other was sucking on my nuts. Switched to her after 10 minutes, and tried various positions, came after a little while. We continued this till about 2 am after which we all were tired and went to sleep, lost count of how many times I fucked each girl. Got up at around 8, indie had already made tea, friend was still sleeping. After having tea, had a bonus session with her alone in the shower. Cleaned up, paid and left with my morning walk of shame!Really super FR! But 14 k each? So total damage 29 k? For HW! Is that correct?

Sen Sex
05-27-19, 19:02
Never tried Shruti. Between Pallavi & Ritu I will recommend Ritu in terms of looks, attitude, service & cost.

Greetings,

Can someone review the girls in subject line? In touch with them want to know the experience, Value for money aspect, optimal reward to them. I can reciprocate for Mumbai & Bangalore.

This Shruti is 256.

Regards.

HornyAf123
05-27-19, 21:46
Hi brothers,

I am new to this site. Can you help me with some HW or MILF contacts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanking in advance.

Kamsutra69
05-28-19, 04:48
How bad is Pallavi then? .

Never tried Shruti. Between Pallavi & Ritu I will recommend Ritu in terms of looks, attitude, service & cost.

Abhk505
05-28-19, 05:57
Hello friends,

I am from Delhi and coming to Pune in 2 weeks. Can some kind soul please share hot Savera's details with reference?

Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
05-28-19, 06:01
Now that elections are over expect LE again on spas. Few incidents already happened so be careful.

Anyway my renamed regular spa near F nagar and Khondwa has Thais back. Due to LE they only had NE and no extras. Now they have 3 Thais ms a (very common name), ms (Karina in k3 g) & ms (daily must eat fruit). Wouldn't name the NE because they still don't do extras but like Thais are quite young and pretty. Even my regular masseuse is back for a month. I have her new mobile number and we had gone out in hotel for boom boom. So I booked her. 1500 non nego at counter for 1 he. No NB. Cash or card both fine. I in all spas go for a dry massage and carry protection. Comes in my girl locks the door recognizes me me and pushes me on the bed and starts kissing like a GF meeting after many days. DFK, BBJ, rim, B2B, all done for 1 hour without massage. No FS at spa as she is scared. But willing to meet out again probably with other spa mates. She denied my request of sharing her name, number and pic for same reason. She says no 1st time customers for extras.

MumbaiLad007
05-28-19, 07:25
You have money to spent 25 k on indies but not buy 1 k subscription.

So if you remember my FR about the swargate indie, you would know what I am talking about. Called her up and confirmed that she was bringing over one of her friends for a threesome. Reached her place in the evening by. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Greeted her friend too. She was as good looking as her, with slightly larger boobs and perky ass. We initially sat down for some tea and chit chat. I talked more with her friend too who was looking good in her salwar kameez, was just having the urge to rip it off. After a few minutes of chit chat, I asked both to join me in the shower. So went to her bedroom and undressed each other. My God! Two good looking ladies with amazing assets, I only dreamed of this!! Got in the shower and both started fondling and rubbing my johnny. Gave me an amazing BJ in the shower with deep throat, both ladies were sharing it. The sight was just amazing to watch. After cleaning each other up thoroughly, we moved to the bed. Started with DFK on the friend while the other was blowing me. Fondled and squeezed their boobs to my heart's content. Made them switch regularly. Went for DATY on the friend whose pussy was clean shaved and odourless, perfect for some tongue fucking!! First time I fingered 2 pussies at the same time!! After a long foreplay, started in mish with the indie, switched to her friend after a few minutes and came inside her after a while. Took some rest, both were sucking my johnny till it got hard, and started with 2nd round with the friend in doggy while the other was sucking on my nuts. Switched to her after 10 minutes, and tried various positions, came after a little while. We continued this till about 2 am after which we all were tired and went to sleep, lost count of how many times I fucked each girl. Got up at around 8, indie had already made tea, friend was still sleeping. After having tea, had a bonus session with her alone in the shower. Cleaned up, paid and left with my morning walk of shame!

Overall the best experience that I had, will love to repeat both of them.

My verdict (on the friend as you know about the indie).

Looks - 6/10 (typical HW look, but still appealing).

Body - 7/10 (has a slight tummy, but still sexy).

Boobs - 10/10 (slightly larger than her's, only reason to return).

Pussy - 8/10 (tight and juicy, spent a lot of time here with my mouth).

Service - 10/10 (GFE both of them).

Damage - 14 k to indie, 14 k to the friend, 1 k food.

WIR. Yes, but a bit bored with the indie. Got number of this friend and will meet her for a 1-on-1 sesh.

Will share both when I have subscription.

On a side note, I will be going to Singapore for some business next week, so expect to see some posts on the Singapore section of this site (if I get time).

Cheers!!

Intraspy
05-28-19, 07:32
So if you remember my FR about the swargate indie, you would know what I am talking about. Called her up and confirmed that she was bringing over one of her friends for a threesome. Reached her place in the evening by. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Greeted her friend too. She was as good looking as her, with slightly larger boobs and perky ass. We initially sat down for some tea and chit chat. I talked more with her friend too who was looking good in her salwar kameez, was just having the urge to rip it off. After a few minutes of chit chat, I asked both to join me in the shower. So went to her bedroom and undressed each other. My God! Two good looking ladies with amazing assets, I only dreamed of this!! Got in the shower and both started fondling and rubbing my johnny. Gave me an amazing BJ in the shower with deep throat, both ladies were sharing it. The sight was just amazing to watch. After cleaning each other up thoroughly, we moved to the bed. Started with DFK on the friend while the other was blowing me. Fondled and squeezed their boobs to my heart's content. Made them switch regularly. Went for DATY on the friend whose pussy was clean shaved and odourless, perfect for some tongue fucking!! First time I fingered 2 pussies at the same time!! After a long foreplay, started in mish with the indie, switched to her friend after a few minutes and came inside her after a while.Just strange that you spend 30 k on two girls but don't have subscription.

Panvel1
05-28-19, 08:09
Never tried Shruti. Between Pallavi & Ritu I will recommend Ritu in terms of looks, attitude, service & cost.Very true. Ritu is much better than Pallavi. Shruti is ok ok not something to rave about.

PussyPanda
05-28-19, 09:25
Posting this report bit late due to occupied schedule.

Back from amazing second time trip to heaven of mongering viz. Thailand.

Key objectives of the trip were to bang:

A 20 years young fresh, soft pussy.

A girl with 36 D ass and boobs.

A MILF.

A Muslim.

A Russian.

Destination 1: Pattaya.

Variety suitable for all budgets available here with club and street pickup along side millions of massage shops.

Day 1 was very tired after morning flight from Mumbai and then bus journey of couple of hours from Suvarnbhumi Airport. So, thought of taking good massage. I had missed soapy in my previous trip so headed right to honeybee 2 which I found has best variety of gals with price ranging from 2200 to 4000 baht.

Picked up one young chic around 24 age with best available natural rack. She gave good bath and then banged her till heart's content. She came once as I could feel from muscle contraction down there. Went back to Hard Rock hotel where I was put up and slept like a baby.

Foam party. Hard Rock hotel hosts foam party every Saturday where they fill a pool with foam, followed by hours of fun with chics till midnight on the back of world class music by renowned DJ.

Destination 2: Phuket.

Had booked pool villa with a great view on airbnb. First day, went to famous nightclubs illuzion and tiger, didn't have good pickup variety on that day, so came back with fellow friends and started hunting on tinder. Two chics striked and agreed for 7 k baht for night fun shared amongst three of us desi mongers. What followed was pure breeze with gangbang inside pool, rooftop jacuzzi. We already had taken blue pill and one spray of climax, so we were fucking them as if there is no tomorrow!

Next day was local beach hopping using a car we rented right from phuket airport, along with visit to tiger kingdom where you play with live tiger and take selfie. At the start, everyone was frightened to just see the size of that animal. And everyone was like 'fatt ke haath me aa gayi bc".

Third day was visit to phi Phi Island and famous Maya Bay on speedboat booked through klook portal. White bikini babes snorkeling under water and blue clear waters of Andaman sea mesmerized us.

Destination 3: Bangkok.

After banging Asian babes, now was time for fulfilling remaining objectives. Headed to club shock39 around 11 pm, it was half filled and all of them were tharki, Desi guys like us.

Spotted one firang lady in pink dress, named 'Manzoora' who was from Azerbaijan. Negotiated for 1 shot each for three of us at 6 k baht and brought her to our Soi 12 apartment. Lady around 35 age, MILF, Muslim, Arabian. Wow a complete package. We Smoked and drink with her. We had a bottle of 'absolute lime' vodka which she liked so much that, she had back to back 5 shots. Once high, she satisfied our all nerves and I still remember the feeling of her pussy inside.

Trip ended with everyone of us pledging another one weekend to Bangkok and customary visit to shock39.

Cheers!

Ishaang
05-28-19, 10:08
Really super FR! But 14 k each? So total damage 29 k? For HW! Is that correct?Yes that's correct. This is an amazing find for me as most SPs charge way too much for veritable fish wives. As I have only visited BP frequently for some action, I intend to keep these indies for myself, only sharing on conditional basis.

Smithkk
05-28-19, 10:40
Hello guys,

Got this beautiful gem from one of our old sources.

Called her in Hotel in Viman.

Welcomed her with hug.

Do a little chit chat and then started the act.

At first she was shy and hesitating to match service.

So told her to go.

She got up set, then again talk to her for around 10-15 mints.

Sucked her slowly and build up the climate.

She gave heavenly BBJ.

Fucked her in all positions.

Pussy was too tight as I can feel her Tightness in First round.

She is available only in day time.

Completed 3 shots.

Satisfied fully. True gem.

No to Anal.

Below are her terms.

Face 9/10.

Body 10/10.

Pussy 10/10 Nice tight.

Ass 8/10 Little less mass as she is developing.

Overall 9/10.

Damage 15 k for 4 Hours. May be bit higher side.

PbForU
05-28-19, 16:08
Mongers,

Anyone tried Kiran from Pune station contact no ending with 880.

Now she is asking 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2 sessions + hotel charges extra.

Is she worth for 8 K? I think previously she was charging 3 and 5 K.

Your support and Review required on the same. I don't want to pay extra and don't want to hike the charges.

Thanks,

PBForU.

Member #4771
05-28-19, 19:32
Hello fellow mongers,

I am old monger of Pune sharing my experience of MP in Pune it hub area. Was in mood so book a appointment at A1 star spa in mall in that area. They have all Thai girls only. And best in that area. As I have visited all in area. Gave the nearby coupons rate at counter cash as they don't take card payment. Assigned a cute Thai of about 5.3 height. Girl name start with A. She is star and know what we want exactly. Age of about 25 I guess. Nice firm boobs of good size. And ass is best part. Massage started. A little chit chat at starting. Good oil massage. Touch my johnny 3 4 times. She is giving hints. And I like it. Back completed now the front massage start. I keep on staring her. She is giving a lots of smile. Then she asked do I need johnny massage by holding my johnny in her hand. I said what's on menu. She said HJ for 1 k B2B for 3 k. No FS on first meet. Bargain a bit and B2B for 2 k final. Now the best part start. She removed her clothes. Amazing body. Put a lots of oil on her boobs. And came on top of me. Kissed me like hell. Then rub her body on mine for 10 minutes. I also kissed her every inch of her body. Did a little DATY she was clean there. She rubbed my johnny on her pussy. That feeling is amazing. Come on her boobs..I would like to try her this weekend. Can you PM me the details?

Vishal168
05-28-19, 22:55
First I would like to thank to Panvel1 bro for sharing contact.

Came for short time, already having contact so decided to go short.

Girl having really big rack.

GFE - 7/10.

Look - 7/10.

DFK. Didn't went she is heavy smoker I don't like smoking..Can someone share me her contact details as I want to taste her so badly! I can share other contacts of a independent lady and a genuine SP! I don't have subscription! Can someone please share me her details by anyways?!

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Panvel1
05-29-19, 01:43
Mongers,

Anyone tried Kiran from Pune station contact no ending with 880.

Now she is asking 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2 sessions + hotel charges extra.

Is she worth for 8 K? I think previously she was charging 3 and 5 K.

Your support and Review required on the same. I don't want to pay extra and don't want to hike the charges.

Thanks,

PBForU.Not worth. Don't even try her. She's old and not even good looking.

ShubhamRock
05-29-19, 03:48
This FR is of last Saturday, I was chatting on WA with this African based in Goddess of Wealth lane 7 Pimple Gurav (number ending 061).

I had earlier many sessions with Afros here and also in Morya Lanes, the only reason I preferred Afros are simple deal, secure place and nice service.

This time negotiated for threesome action with 5 K for 2-Shots.

Reached the placed around 8 pm and recognized the building since I had been here earlier.

As many have already mentioned that they don't post their actual photos on Locanto and also share heavily photo-shopped pics hence I was ready for any surprises.

Two jungles ladies aged around 25 yrs greeted me, one was on the heavier side and other was petite but both had bootilicious ass...Useful information. But my view is quite different. Generally most of Afros here are fat ass and loose pussy. They literally running behind money. Even in 1 k they might agree for one session. Even don't ask for any genuine photo, you'll never get. Don't pay more than 3 k. Most of them are not students then on what basis they got visa? Tourist visa? But how can someone extend that?

Panvel1
05-29-19, 15:16
Met Ritu after a long gap for the third time. Once at her place in Kothrud, second time in a friend's flat and yesterday again at another of her flat. She still looks the same absolutely and makes you so comfortable. 100% GFE. Puts you at total ease and what service. Awesome. She is so good in whatever she does. BBJ is out of this world. Sucks the whole thing as well as the nuts. Licks the thighs, tummy and nipples. What a feeling. Difficult not to cum soon. Then the actual act. Any position that you want and she is ready. Doesn't say no to anything except anal. WOT, doggy, miss. She is not a time watcher, never was.

Looks: 6/10.

BBJ:10/10.

Kissing:7/10.

DATY: didn't attempt.

Act:9/10.

Total cooperation.

Place:8/10.

WIR: most definitely.

Damages: 5 k for short including place.

Star1987
05-29-19, 16:38
Finally, I got time to do monger.

I fixed appointment with San.... (Bollywood actor name with "Na") in, narhe area, so I went at afternoon to her place.

She greeted me with tea, she is alone living there, actually that time no one is there except her dog and she, we chit chat for some time so we decided to do act, I smoke one cigratte which she didn't like but she didn't say anything she washed my johnyy with her soft hands, then she tried to wake up my johny, my johny is fully excited to do action, she gave me a BBJ which was very very good she has taken whole johny into her mouth, then I showed her some porn movie and told her that do like this, she licked my johny very well after that, she get my nuts into her mouth.

Then we change position 69 , she is licking my johnyy and her pussy for me but I didn't do DFK as I don't like sucking pussy, I fuck her mouth with my johny which was awesome, finally my johny was ready to vomit but immediately I have taken my johny from her mouth, after that I told her to.

Compress your boob which will I get one hole which I am going to fuck her.

So finally my johnyy has vomited on her body.

She was very tired so it was my turn now.

And my johny was excited to fuck her pussy hard, I wear protection and fucked her Indian style after that I fucked her doggy style so finally after 10 minutes I came and release fluid.

Look - 6.5/10.

Boob - 7/10.

Height - 5 ft.

Weight. Slim.

Ass - 8/10.

GFE - 9/10.

BBJ - 10/10.

Body - 7/10 (some stretch mark on her stomach).

Damages - 5.5 K for 2 shot, she.

I have her number, if anybody want her number, send me what you have number first then I will share, at Panvel1 bro if you want it let me know, you already give me a lot.

You can do whatsapp, she has her photo on whatsapp DP.

Happy mongering bro.

Monger1999
05-29-19, 19:59
Hey PussyPanda,

Looks like you had a lot of fun, what were the damages overall? You could PM me if you have privacy concerns. Regards, Monger1999.

Posting this report bit late due to occupied schedule.

Back from amazing second time trip to heaven of mongering viz. Thailand.

Key objectives of the trip were to bang:

A 20 years young fresh, soft pussy.

A girl with 36 D ass and boobs.

A MILF.

A Muslim.

A Russian.

Destination 1: Pattaya..

SweetShugar
05-30-19, 03:54
Please clear inbox. Also share wagholi indie number. Will reciprocate.

Hi Ishaang,

Share the connect when you have a PM facility. Can share a proactive indie from Wagholi.

Regards.

Atool
05-30-19, 03:57
This FR yesterday late after long work, thought to take massage as it's afternoon time search nearby find zeeeon Hinjawadi book appointment. Spa environment not appealing person assign tha. Name Li. A. She have very cute smile and good future. Massage start after 5 mint she ask want extra or not B2B 3 k BJ 1 k. After small discussion it's finally 1.7 k B2B. Had good fun.

Total damage:- 1 k + 1.7 k + inr30 parking.

Service:- 7/10.

PussyPanda
05-30-19, 04:27
Overall damages of trip for three buddies including all luxury accommodation, alcohol, girl's, food etc. Around 2 lakh.

Hey PussyPanda,

Looks like you had a lot of fun, what were the damages overall? You could PM me if you have privacy concerns. Regards, Monger1999.

Star1987
05-30-19, 07:44
Hello mongers,

I am planning to do some action with Priya, Neelakshi or Payal (famous HW).

So anybody let me know hows her asset, and can you share here their photos.

I already have her number.

Happy mongering guys.

Vickyt2424
05-30-19, 12:44
I visit that spa too. Which one is your regular masseuse? My regular masseuse from that spa has left. So which one you recommend.

Now that elections are over expect LE again on spas. Few incidents already happened so be careful.

Anyway my renamed regular spa near F nagar and Khondwa has Thais back. Due to LE they only had NE and no extras. Now they have 3 Thais ms a (very common name), ms (Karina in k3 g) & ms (daily must eat fruit). Wouldn't name the NE because they still don't do extras but like Thais are quite young and pretty. Even my regular masseuse is back for a month. I have her new mobile number and we had gone out in hotel for boom boom. So I booked her. 1500 non nego at counter for 1 he. No NB. Cash or card both fine. I in all spas go for a dry massage and carry protection. Comes in my girl locks the door recognizes me me and pushes me on the bed and starts kissing like a GF meeting after many days. DFK, BBJ, rim, B2B, all done for 1 hour without massage. No FS at spa as she is scared. But willing to meet out again probably with other spa mates. She denied my request of sharing her name, number and pic for same reason. She says no 1st time customers for extras.

JizzyB
05-30-19, 12:56
Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any idea if the lodges are operational or permanently closed? Anna's Den and other places on S'wad road.

TIA.

-JizzyB.

AndyBhai
05-30-19, 12:58
Got a number of Pallavi.

She is asking for the refreence.

Can any one pm me the ref?

Kamsutra69
05-30-19, 16:10
Not bad. I usually manage a 5 nights Pattaya trip in 60 k too. Two girls a day, flights, food & hotel included.

Hop over to the Pattaya thread if you want. There is a detail discussion going on daily expense.

Happy mongering.

Overall damages of trip for three buddies including all luxury accommodation, alcohol, girl's, food etc. Around 2 lakh.

Sree1851
05-30-19, 16:50
I am back in Pune after a full year and thought of starting with MPs. So tried this spa in PCMC near Jagtap Dairy Signal which is located in the ground floor of an oyo room.

Paid 1. 1 K at the counter and headed inside. Didn't ask for any specific therapist as didn't know the names of any. Was assigned Kriti or Priti (Loud oriental massage music, so didn't hear exactly) and massage started. Petite girl with perky boobs. She gave a very nice ass rub which was like a loud announcement that said. Extras are on offer. She laid out the rate chart. HJ - 1 K, HJ+TL - 1. 5 K, B2 B - 3. 5 K. I chose HJ+TL and negotiated for 1. 2 K (sorry if I overpaid).

The HJ was below average but boobs were very perky. Paid her through Paytm so turns out her real name is something else. (don't know if this detail is of any use to mongers).

After the shower chatted up with the counter fellow. All the therapist offer extras. Apparently there are 2 Thais and rest all are Maharashtrians. He recommended the name of the Thai that I should ask for next time.

But I doubt if there will be a next time. Damage Vs Pleasure is not very attractive value for money.

Total Damage - 1. 1 k + 1. 2 K.

Sree1851
05-30-19, 17:12
Yes this is an FR about the HW that was much talked about in last few weeks in Manjri area. I will keep it honest and try to share details not mentioned so far about her.

Location. The place is about 400 M inside the SNBP school in Manjri (which is itself quite inside the lane). Bad Road lot of dust. Numerous buildings under construction. The flat itself is in the 2nd floor with no lift and quite bare. Rented place and the reason for rent is quite evident.

The Story. The Guy opens the door. Has a very nice story to justify the whole operation (not that I needed one to begin with) offers water, Juice and even some sweets. Important. No mobile signal in this place so either use watsapp or ask for the Wifi Password from the guy if urgent communication with the outside world is required.

The Deed. Typical short skinny Marathi HW, curly hair, small eyes, very small boobs fits into your cupped palm, does not speak much and asked me to wash Jonny before the act. She was wearing a saree and when she took it off I could see stretch marks in the lower tummy region. Started with DFK. She does a very mechanical DFK (like a fish gulping outside water sort of.) anyway proceeded to BBBJ, which she does exceptionally well. Or maybe I have a weakness for BBBJ (can't say for sure) and made her do it for a long time (I know. In my mind it was quite long) then started with doggy and finished with Mish. She has condoms and no need to carry with you (calls it pocket for some reason) once done. She herself took me to the bathroom and washed my Jonny.

The Exit. There was a weird feedback session with the guy outside.

Damage - 4 K.

WIR. Maybe Not. For me it is a geographical challenge. PCMC to Manjri is like travelling from Krypton to Gotham.

Note. To start the conversation some sort of 5 digit reference number is required which I didn't understand much and so thanks to the ISG member here who helped me with the digits and the weird (read as tight security) code number. .

Cheers.

Trekker79
05-30-19, 18:11
Yes this is an FR about the HW that was much talked about in last few weeks in Manjri area. I will keep it honest and try to share details not mentioned so far about her.

The Exit. There was a weird feedback session with the guy outside.

Damage - 4 K.

WIR. Maybe Not. For me it is a geographical challenge. PCMC to Manjri is like travelling from Krypton to Gotham.

Note. To start the conversation some sort of 5 digit reference number is required which I didn't understand much and so thanks to the ISG member here who helped me with the digits and the weird (read as tight security) code number. .

Cheers.Thank you friend for enumerating the challenges involved and an honest FR. Saved me a trip!

DandyLion69
05-30-19, 18:54
Can you DM the number? Can't reciprocate as I'm new but I will return the favor once more skin in the game.

Short FR on Afro.

Really tries to please.

Can't complain at 2. 5 k one shot at her place.

JohnnyBouy
05-30-19, 19:41
Hello guys,

Got this beautiful gem from one of our old sources.

Called her in Hotel in Viman.

Welcomed her with hug.

Do a little chit chat and then started the act.

At first she was shy and hesitating to match service.

So told her to go.

She got up set, then again talk to her for around 10-15 mints.

Sucked her slowly and build up the climate.

She gave heavenly BBJ.

Fucked her in all positions..Nice share. Would like to reciprocate a contact for this one. Check PM.

JohnnyBouy
05-30-19, 21:01
Hi,

This is from a couple of weeks ago. Visited this spa opp famous paratha place in Baner. Avg birds. Local. But amazing service. Took 4 hands. Was satisfied.

Need pointers to Indy this weekend around the same area. Have my place. Would appreciate a good reference and wd try to respond in kind.The name of this spa starts with S and is named on Khalnayak of Bollywood.

JohnnyBouy
05-30-19, 21:04
Visited the spa last weekend. Got assigned Neena. Average massage. When I turned over she asked and after nego agreed B2B with BJ for 3.5. Was a bomb and titfucked me and licked all over. Lot of DFK. Allowed me to finger. Wonderful figure and beautiful tits (maybe fake). Finally CIM and kisses. Totally worth it. Will surely return and try some other babe. Saw some bombs.PM me the name of spa. I will reply with some other interesting spas names.

VFM16
05-31-19, 01:53
Ask for Shilpa. Counter 1 k and B2B 1.5. Maybe she was new and did not know rates. But fingered her well and made her cum.

She said more on offer next time. Best time to visit is Monday / Tuesday when the occupancy is low.

Will try someone else.

Cheers.

Sammy92
05-31-19, 03:10
Hey,

Newbie here!

Has anyone tried the services of an SP with number: 83 xxxxx688.

The SP has a VIP account on Locanto by the name of xxxxka (The first 4 letters rhyming with Indian festival of colours).

Would be a great help if anyone could confirm.

PuneStar
05-31-19, 04:50
Visited the spa last weekend. Got assigned Neena. Average massage. When I turned over she asked and after nego agreed B2B with BJ for 3.5. Was a bomb and titfucked me and licked all over. Lot of DFK. Allowed me to finger. Wonderful figure and beautiful tits (maybe fake). Finally CIM and kisses. Totally worth it. Will surely return and try some other babe. Saw some bombs.Can you PM me the name of sap and location.

CJT2012
05-31-19, 12:24
Was in Pune and decided to go to a spa in Viman and, bliss, counter charges were 1900 and bargained to 1800, they only had NE therapist, and was assigned Lorena, it was all quiet professional right up to the last 15 min until which time she was giving a very good massage, even though there were subtle hints from time to time.

Finally she asked if required extras and only HJ and TL was on offer, took her offer and proceed.

I rate her as below.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10 Small (with good nipples).

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: No, will check others in the same place.

Damages: counter: 1.8 k and tip:2. 0 k.

Regards.

Cjt2012.

Jacky22
05-31-19, 13:49
I wanted to try out something crazy so thought of visiting 2 spas in a day! Eventually ended up at 4 spas!

Spa 1 - K spa in KP near TGF.

- assigned no attached toilet room.

- assigned average NE.

- walked out as it seemed waste of Money.

Spa 2 - YN Spa in KP opp TGF.

- hot receptionist really I can spend whole day with her!

- unfortunately she is not available so got another.

- my regular Miss A is back to Thailand so agreed with other.

- avg massage.

- heavy so didn't make sense to waste money on HJ or B2B! She gave 100 hints but I stayed sure not to waste!

Spa 3 - S spa Baner opp Paratha House.

- horrible place.

- slum maid looking staff.

- want 2 k for massage.

- paid 100 rs and walked out to save 2 k.

Spa 4 - A spa Baner.

- this got to be good now.

- assigned a good Thai.

- good figure good attitude.

- 7/10 experience.

- good replacement spa for ST which is closed now.

Happy share contacts with ones ready to exchange.

PatilBhau
05-31-19, 14:12
Does this site accept paypal? And what is the ewallet option?

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

JackShukla
05-31-19, 15:31
Hello all,

Please forgive me if these questions have been asked and answered before. But how can I go about getting some contacts? I am living in kothrud Pune and am interested in getting either Indy or spa contacts.

Will be most thankful if anyone in this great community can help me on my way.

Thanks!

Member #4771
05-31-19, 15:49
Ask for Shilpa. Counter 1 k and B2B 1.5. Maybe she was new and did not know rates. But fingered her well and made her cum.

She said more on offer next time. Best time to visit is Monday / Tuesday when the occupancy is low.

Will try someone else.

Cheers.Would you PM me the spa name?

Did it include BBBJ & CIM? 1.5 k for B2B is quite a good deal.

ShubhamRock
05-31-19, 17:27
Can you DM the number? Can't reciprocate as I'm new but I will return the favor once more skin in the game.Most of Locanto Afros are genuine. Just whatsapp them. In most cases you'll get replay quickly.

LulzAk
05-31-19, 17:54
For the price she asks. I would rather avoid her.

In fact one can go to Mumbai. Do a session and come back for what you end up paying to Pallavi for 2 shots.

Got a number of Pallavi.

BornAsCrazy
05-31-19, 18:18
Guys,

I have helped few Punekars in Mumbai. Now I need your help.

I am in Pune till Sunday 2 pm. Please PM me girls with place.

My hotel does not allow guest (I did not choose the hotel).

I will reciprocate you with sexy contacts in Mumbai.

Member #4761
05-31-19, 21:48
After reading some posts about Afros or whatever country they belong to, I decided to pay a visit. Contacted through WhatsApp and fixed a meet. The girl I was in touch with sent me a picture and deleted it. This made me believe that may be the girl is genuine and also she didn't budge from her quoted rates.

Then I went over the mentioned place that is P Gurav. After going I was shocked to see the actual girl, I just declined and returned. Guys it is a very common practice among mongers that once we reach the girl's place we hardly return without completing the deed. We settle for even half of the actual photo variations. In my early mongering days I used to go a lodge near garwa hotel and I never returned without completing the deed, even though the girl I wanted was not available.

The Afro didn't Photoshop her pic it was a complete different pic and no offense she was horrible. Saggy boobs, tummy, and she had a very bad odor.

When I narrated this tale to my friend who lives in the nearby area he told me to not to go there again as everyone knew about the place and you never know when something can go wrong.

After this experience I think spas are better and I will never again indulge any other place.

Stay safe and avoid the pimple gurav scene of Afros.

DoubleA20
06-01-19, 03:39
I am new to this forum, and this is my first post to this forum.

I don't' have any contacts to share and neither tried any inde or spa yet.

Still not recovered from personal loss even after 6 years.

But to satisfy / justify needs of johny joined this forum.

I know, currently I cannot share any experience or contacts, since I don't have anything to share.

Help from senior members will be appreciated.

P.S- PM is active.

DoubleA20
06-01-19, 04:20
Hello,

I am new to this forum.

Could senior members share inde or reliable SP details.

Thanks in advance.

P. S- for now, I don't have anything to share. PM active.

DilDosti
06-01-19, 05:02
Most of Locanto Afros are genuine. Just whatsapp them. In most cases you'll get replay quickly.If you have genuine contact. Please share. My PM activated.

JustTimePass
06-01-19, 05:26
Guys,

I have helped few Punekars in Mumbai. Now I need your help.

I am in Pune till Sunday 2 pm. Please PM me girls with place.

My hotel does not allow guest (I did not choose the hotel).

I will reciprocate you with sexy contacts in Mumbai.Your inbox is full.

NaughtyBoy22
06-01-19, 06:25
Newbie here so don't have any contacts, please help.

Finally, I got time to do monger.

I fixed appointment with San.... (Bollywood actor name with "Na") in, narhe area, so I went at afternoon to her place.

She greeted me with tea, she is alone living there, actually that time no one is there except her dog and she, we chit chat for some time so we decided to do act, I smoke one cigratte which she didn't like but she didn't say anything she washed my johnyy with her soft hands, then she tried to wake up my johny, my johny is fully excited to do action, she gave me a BBJ which was very very good she has taken whole johny into her mouth, then I showed her some porn movie and told her that do like this, she licked my johny very well after that, she get my nuts into her mouth.

Then we change position 69 , she is licking my johnyy and her pussy for me but I didn't do DFK as I don't like sucking pussy, I fuck her mouth with my johny which was awesome, finally my johny was ready to vomit but immediately I have taken my johny from her mouth, after that I told her to.

Compress your boob which will I get one hole which I am going to fuck her.

So finally my johnyy has vomited on her body.

She was very tired so it was my turn now.

And my johny was excited to fuck her pussy hard, I wear protection and fucked her Indian style after that I fucked her doggy style so finally after 10 minutes I came and release fluid.

Look - 6.5/10.

Boob - 7/10.

Height - 5 ft.

Weight. Slim.

Ass - 8/10.

GFE - 9/10.

BBJ - 10/10.

Body - 7/10 (some stretch mark on her stomach).

Damages - 5.5 K for 2 shot, she.

I have her number, if anybody want her number, send me what you have number first then I will share, at Panvel1 bro if you want it let me know, you already give me a lot.

You can do whatsapp, she has her photo on whatsapp DP.

Happy mongering bro.

JohnnyBouy
06-01-19, 08:46
Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel..Can you clear your inbox.

Jumbo007
06-01-19, 11:13
Got a number of Pallavi.

Can any one pm me the ref?Ignore Pallavi. She is arrogant and rates are very high.

CruiseCool9
06-01-19, 13:34
Hello,

I am new to this forum and request to all helpful senior.

For lead in Pune.New to Pune. Need a lead. Please forward some. Number.

CrazyMonkey3
06-01-19, 15:26
I am coming to Pune for 4 weeks. I want to get some action in Pune and want to know how to get these references.

Got a number of Pallavi.