PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

SanjeevJain
06-22-19, 21:48
Found one adv on Locanto that sounded genuine after applying usual filters. WA her and she sent photo and address. Pic is OK looking housewife. Asked 5 k for 1 and 9 k for 2 at her own place in Wadgaonsheri.

Negotiated to 6 k for 2 and she agreed. Her number ends in 554 and Trucaller name as well as Locanto ad name is Megha.

Does any body here know her? If so appreciate review. If not will post FR after visiting.Were you able to meet her? She gave me the location as Vwadi.

Looking forward to your FR.

Vishal168
06-22-19, 23:08
This is the report about a BP girl whose name is Sharada. This girl whose age is maybe around 24-25 has boobs to die for. I tasted her twice and she's so good, so friendly, talks too much. Its BP so all I did is mish but enjoyed as she made me so comfortable. She gave me HJ, little bit of DFK and a good service. She's clean and tight. Have boobs to die for!

She herself share her number as well.

WIR. Yes, anytime.

Boobs - 10/10.

Looks - 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Damage - 500/ shot, 2000 for an hour.

Hot af.

Ishaang
06-23-19, 04:50
Hello,

2nd FR for me. I searched LOCANTO, I found an Indie. Shivanifrom Baner Area. With number ending xxx419. Her pics in Locanto can appear little different but IRL girl looks good, is petite, and has a very nice clean body.

No boobs though. She claims to be from Aviation industry and to be fair, she has the body for it. She's from Mumbai and here in Pune for some time.

Anyway, I fixed up a call, she asked me how much I will pay, I quoted 5 k directly which I should not have done. Should have quoted less and bargained, anyways she accepted. We met in (Famous Old Soap brand. Name related Hindi word for orange) apartment, (her own place). Had very good GFE, she licked my ears, had DFK, Rubbed her pussy, BJ, then missionary and cowgirl. Very nice feeling but she was repeatedly getting calls from another customer which is why she asked me to hurry. I didn't like that, and was unable to finish, total time I spent with her was about 30 minutes.

Anyhow, I was unable to finish..I messaged her yesterday and she shared different pics. Are you sure this girl is an indie? Looks like she's an SP. Location is near balewadi. Can you confirm this?

PuneRomper
06-23-19, 05:09
Found one adv on Locanto that sounded genuine after applying usual filters. WA her and she sent photo and address. Pic is OK looking housewife. Asked 5 k for 1 and 9 k for 2 at her own place in Wadgaonsheri.

Negotiated to 6 k for 2 and she agreed. Her number ends in 554 and Trucaller name as well as Locanto ad name is Megha.

Does any body here know her? If so appreciate review. If not will post FR after visiting.Do post a detailed FR after you taste her. Faceless photo if possible. Am interested if she is good GFE experience and what all she does. How is her place- neat, safe. Also if she is truly an inde. Look forward.

Member #4771
06-23-19, 05:23
Visited our good ol' why spa in its new place. I was assigned Ms. E. Burdungy hair. Thick ass and okay boobs. Looks okay maybe around 35. So the receptionist was playing hard balls and was quite rude. Went inside. The massage was really good. She asked for extras. I was interested in deep throat her mouth. To my surprise the standard rate has been hiked to 4 k for BBJ and 7 k for B2B. This has most likely happened because of newbies not being able to control their dicks and paying off whatever these Thai cunts ask for. Wish everybody had kept the rates in check. Earlier 3 k was the norm for B2B with BJ. So I did not budge and later had to shag myself. Disappointing visit.

JohnnyBouy
06-23-19, 05:28
This is the report about a BP girl whose name is Sharada. This girl whose age is maybe around 24-25 has boobs to die for. I tasted her twice and she's so good, so friendly, talks too much. Its BP so all I did is mish but enjoyed as she made me so comfortable. She gave me HJ, little bit of DFK and a good service. She's clean and tight. Have boobs to die for!

WIR. Yes, anytime.

Boobs - 10/10.

Looks - 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Hot af.Can you inbox me her digits with reference. I will revert back with some interesting contacts.

JohnnyBouy
06-23-19, 05:52
Can anyone recommend a good spa near Aundh or in Pune. With some good looking birds. Ready to pay anything that is worth it. Please recommend only if you think its worth the money and name the specific bird (in PM). Want to make full of my Sunday.

Maddy Patil
06-23-19, 06:47

WIR. Yes, anytime.

Boobs - 10/10.

Looks - 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Hot af.Hello can you share in which BP building / floor / room number she lives in.

TharkiBoss
06-23-19, 11:38
I am also looking for her contact. I had some of the best times with her. Very shapely boobs she had. I lost her number when phone got damaged. She had a friend in the same spa named full moon in Hindi. She had the best body I ever seen. Hourglass figure with ample tits and round chubby ass. Please do let me know if you happen to find her number. I will also ping you if I get her contact.

Hello fellow mongers.

Hope you all are horny as hell and get regular action.

About couple of years ago, there was a girl called border in Hindi in A to Z spa A. Very beautiful, tall and had best pair of boobs. I was a regular with her but never took her number (chutiya me). Suddenly one day she quit Atoz and don't know where she is currently.

I got to know that she is somewhere in W but not sure where.

Does anyone remember her? And know where she might be currently?

TharkiBoss
06-23-19, 11:42
Buddy, can you give more hint for the name of the spa. I am looking for are from Atoz. She has nice tits.

Tried this MP again as thought to try Miss R this time, Miss are from AVZ Aundh. But she didn't get free when I reached so the counter guy assigned Miss and again as only she was available.

As soon as she enters, I reminded her of the last meet and told her for better services this time. She ensured for the same and said last time we were out of time and manager was asking her to stop ASAP.

Proceeded with normal massage, which she don't know.

She was very chatty this time, touching the sensitive parts as and when required. She do a good bum massage.

Now the time comes, I asked her for the menu and she said only HJ, I said I want more. Then she agreed for Top access as well. She opened her T and there was a great pair of melons. I sucked them for long and started caressing her body and tried to arouse her for more. But she refused and said she don't do any more than this. I explored her for almost 15 min and then she started HJ and in few minutes I exploded.

Damages - 899 NB coupon for 60 min.

Girl - 1000 (HJ + TL).

Shreyash
06-23-19, 12:05
Were you able to meet her? She gave me the location as Vwadi.

Looking forward to your FR.Hii,

I also contacted her, she responds with address same wadgaonsheri.

Don't know about the Vwadi address.

Also she said she only available before 7 pm only. I have not tried her yet, I also.

Looking forward to yours FR.

Thank you.

Crestdude
06-23-19, 17:40
Traveling to Pune and looking for a spa or indie with Russian girls.

Riderdj22
06-23-19, 19:15
I am regular visitor of A spa in aunty near mall. All are Thai girls but best is only one. Her name starts with A. She is 44 looks good. If you visit persistently then you will enjoy her service. Last time I visited her on Friday. Paid for 90 m message. Took room with bed. It was awesome ride. After initial massage she started playing with my Johnny. We had DFK many times. She kissed my ass. Gently took my Johnny in her mouth. I literally fucked her mouth. After that I come in her mouth. It was really really awesome.

FedStar
06-24-19, 03:57
There are some mixed reviews of her. Do read. I know a few mongers have met her and they weren't disappointed to meet her. Yes her asking is on the higher side but she won't budge below 10 k.First of all thanks to senior bros. For helping me last week I had session with her. 10 K+ drink vodka lime with water. Chosen oyo near wanoworie. Look wise and boobs are OK. Appears to be engineering passed or failed student. Came by car fiat lines car. After initial chit chat and drink kissing and deed stared for 15 min many positions. She was moaning heavily. I am not sure it was natural. After did watched TV drink. She drink and smoke. Next round went for 25 min different positions. Overall satisfied. One major alarm. She always play with her phone which is very disturbing and mood spoiler. Many times I reminded her to keep phone aside but I surprise she take her phone to wash room also which is concern. If any one is going try her please strictly tell her to keep phone aside.

TeeZeeFun
06-24-19, 18:40
Super thanks to fellow mongers who were kind enough with the feedback.

First of all thanks to senior bros. For helping me last week I had session with her. 10 K+ drink vodka lime with water. Chosen oyo near wanoworie. Look wise and boobs are OK. Appears to be engineering passed or failed student. Came by car fiat lines car. After initial chit chat and drink kissing and deed stared for 15 min many positions. She was moaning heavily. I am not sure it was natural. After did watched TV drink. She drink and smoke. Next round went for 25 min different positions. Overall satisfied. One major alarm. She always play with her phone which is very disturbing and mood spoiler. Many times I reminded her to keep phone aside but I surprise she take her phone to wash room also which is concern. If any one is going try her please strictly tell her to keep phone aside.

DoubleA20
06-24-19, 19:46
After a gap of week, visited Y spa in A on last Saturday in afternoon. Seems like they had rush.

Some random girl assigned, slightly heavier and healthy chick. Look wise / body wise average or below average around 40's.

She gave lots of hints during massage. Massage skills was okish, after seeing tent in dispo. She asked for extras, and quoted 6 K for B2B, I was like WTF. I thought, I heard something wrong.

So I asked again for confirmation. She was not ready to come down from imaginary 7th cloud.

After confirming rates, tent normalized in despo (LOL.) and mind took over jhoney and thought not to waste money on this chick.

Denied complete action. And left KLPD.

2.5 K for B2B is OK type, 3 k (B2B+BJ) normal rates for why spa quality.

Visited our good ol' why spa in its new place. I was assigned Ms. E. Burdungy hair. Thick ass and okay boobs. Looks okay maybe around 35. So the receptionist was playing hard balls and was quite rude. Went inside. The massage was really good. She asked for extras. I was interested in deep throat her mouth. To my surprise the standard rate has been hiked to 4 k for BBJ and 7 k for B2B. This has most likely happened because of newbies not being able to control their dicks and paying off whatever these Thai cunts ask for. Wish everybody had kept the rates in check. Earlier 3 k was the norm for B2B with BJ. So I did not budge and later had to shag myself. Disappointing visit.

VFM16
06-25-19, 02:30
Bro,

The good part is she did not take you for a ride LOL.

I mean she is one of the most terrible driver I have ever seen. She blindly takes reverse without even checking who is at the back. Even taking a turn is terrible.

Worst part is she does not even realize she is endangering someone's life.

I went on a long drive with her but I regret it big time.

First of all thanks to senior bros. For helping me last week I had session with her. 10 K+ drink vodka lime with water. Chosen oyo near wanoworie. Look wise and boobs are OK. Appears to be engineering passed or failed student. Came by car fiat lines car. After initial chit chat and drink kissing and deed stared for 15 min many positions. She was moaning heavily. I am not sure it was natural. After did watched TV drink. She drink and smoke. Next round went for 25 min different positions. Overall satisfied. One major alarm. She always play with her phone which is very disturbing and mood spoiler. Many times I reminded her to keep phone aside but I surprise she take her phone to wash room also which is concern. If any one is going try her please strictly tell her to keep phone aside.

MongShree
06-25-19, 05:03
Hello all,

Can anyone share me a Hw / MILF contact who can come for overnight, will share my contact in exchange.

DavidP5
06-25-19, 05:30
Hey bro,

Tried sending you complete details but your inbox is full.

Let me know once you clear your inbox.

Buddy, can you give more hint for the name of the spa. I am looking for are from Atoz. She has nice tits.

BabyKutu
06-25-19, 10:06
Brethren,

Ventured out to see what's on offer, heard a lot and read a lot so decided to take the plunge. After KLPD with Marathi HW, some action was needed to release pent up frustration.

This Spa is opp to a famous hotel and one of the biggest supermarket chains, quite secure. Was guided inside and paid up for a 60 minutes deep tissue. They have locals and Thai's. Selected a local as wanted to check out the fare, coming from PHP needed from brown skin. After customary feet wash inside the room was nice, door had bolts and was comfy. Neat and clean with a full spread out mattress at the right elevation.

In comes the girl, fairly built and off goes the dispo. Oil slathered and starts the firm massage, nothing great about the massage all play of friction and sensual touch, lady knew to knead and caress. Flipped and still no sign of arousal, I feel it is best not to show you are desperate, that's helps in shaving off hundreds on the deal. Opted for B2B.

Boobs - 34 B.

Pussy. Clean Shaved & can take a tank inside.

Body. Athletic & no odour.

Saw a nice petite lanky Thai while coming out, will try her next time.

So long then Brethren. Until next time.

RedAlloy
06-25-19, 12:20
Was in vapi for last one year. Tasted there very looking lady for 2 k. She is divorced but require reference and service is also very good. Anybody interested can PM me.

After long time visited spa in chinchwad. One gives FS 5 K, Not interested in FS in spa so skipped. Visited another spa, massage was good. BJ+HJ-2 k.

Jumbo007
06-25-19, 15:49
First of all thanks to senior bros. For helping me last week I had session with her. 10 K+ drink vodka lime with water. Chosen oyo near wanoworie. Look wise and boobs are OK. Appears to be engineering passed or failed student. Came by car fiat lines car. After initial chit chat and drink kissing and deed stared for 15 min many positions. She was moaning heavily. I am not sure it was natural. After did watched TV drink. She drink and smoke. Next round went for 25 min different positions. Overall satisfied. One major alarm. She always play with her phone which is very disturbing and mood spoiler. Many times I reminded her to keep phone aside but I surprise she take her phone to wash room also which is concern. If any one is going try her please strictly tell her to keep phone aside.10 k + drinks + hotel charges. Pretty costly affair.

PCpune
06-25-19, 17:31
Brethren,

Ventured out to see what's on offer, heard a lot and read a lot so decided to take the plunge. After KLPD with Marathi HW, some action was needed to release pent up frustration.

This Spa is opp to a famous hotel and one of the biggest supermarket chains, quite secure. Was guided inside and paid up for a 60 minutes deep tissue. They have locals and Thai's. Selected a local as wanted to check out the fare, coming from PHP needed from brown skin. After customary feet wash inside the room was nice, door had bolts and was comfy. Neat and clean with a full spread out mattress at the right elevation.Could you please clear your inbox bro. Can't PM.

PCpune
06-25-19, 17:46
Brothers,

Indies in Pune have started to fraud. This lady named either Ne, Pri, Ri. With aas at the end. Digits ending with **758 has cheated me of 500 Rs asking for advance by patm and then not turning up. Please don't provide any advance to any indies. Photos that were provided as attached.

Alphe86
06-25-19, 18:16
Nice review, but cannot connect. Please clear your inbox.

Brethren,

This Spa is opp to a famous hotel and one of the biggest supermarket chains, quite secure. Was guided inside and paid up for a 60 minutes deep tissue. They have locals and Thai's. Selected a local as wanted to check out the fare, coming from PHP needed from brown skin. After customary feet wash inside the room was nice, door had bolts and was comfy. Neat and clean with a full spread out mattress at the right elevation.

In comes the girl, fairly built and off goes the dispo. Oil slathered and starts the firm massage, nothing great about the massage all play of friction and sensual touch, lady knew to knead and caress. Flipped and still no sign of arousal, I feel it is best not to show you are desperate, that's helps in shaving off hundreds on the deal. Opted for B2B.

Boobs - 34 B.

Pussy. Clean Shaved & can take a tank inside.

Body. Athletic & no odour.

Saw a nice petite lanky Thai while coming out, will try her next time.

So long then Brethren. Until next time.

Main Doc
06-25-19, 19:01
Your inbox is full. Please PM the contact and ref of divorcee lady. Thanks.

Was in vapi for last one year. Tasted there very looking lady for 2 k. She is divorced but require reference and service is also very good. Anybody interested can PM me.

After long time visited spa in chinchwad. One gives FS 5 K, Not interested in FS in spa so skipped. Visited another spa, massage was good. BJ+HJ-2 k.

VFM16
06-26-19, 02:30
Bro,

Your inbox is full. Can't message you.

Brethren,

In comes the girl, fairly built and off goes the dispo..

VFM16
06-26-19, 03:04
I had been to this spa many times before. Met Miss S, and, K here. Also got B2B with complete access for 1.5.

However they are misleading people now. Miss S has left. Not sure who is been sold as Miss S now. Miss N has also changed but the names remained same.

I paid usual 1 k and went inside after long time. I asked my fav Miss N. In comes some auntie. I would hardly rate her as 2. I asked where is and. She says she is and. WTF?

Since I already paid I had no choice but to go ahead. Massage was normal. In extras I asked for B2B with BBJ. All settled for 2 k.

She came out of clothes and gave me sensual B2B. I dry humped her. Then asked her to lean on massage table with ass protruding out. Nearly had anal there but did not go in. It was lot more fun. Then made her sleep on massage table and fingered her hard by left hand. Licked her parts near pussy and pressed her boobs by right hand. She literally screamed. Since we were in last room, it was fine. I had to put that right hand on her mouth to keep her quiet. Finally fingered to completion. Saw her orgasmed. She lied down in same way for 2 more minutes to relax. Then she said now its her turn. She did a good BBJ taking care of both jewels.

I asked her to stop as she did not want CIM. Then we went to washroom and she gave HJ. After I cum, she gave a nice bath rubbing complete body. Since it was lazy afternoon we had lots of time on hand.

Paid her and came out.

WIR: Don't think so unless I want to check who is this Miss S now as original had left.

JohnnyLittle27
06-26-19, 07:52
Can you share her contact?

I had this contact for a while now and had called her up multiple times before, never fixing a session. Each time she quoted 6 k. This Saturday, called her and fixed an afternoon session with her. Asked me to come to the swgate bus stop and then guided me to her flat. Nice and secure place, no dirty looks by neighbours, slowly went up and knocked on her door. She opened and greeted me with a smile and a hug. At first, my impression of her was that she was a good looking HW, in her mid 30's, at least I found her attractive. She was wearing a saree which was hiding her ample assets, couldn't stop staring at her ass. We sat on the couch, and started with some chit chat. She offered me water, as was thirsty, drank it completely. While chatting, she hugged and kissed me. Such a deep kiss! Then she asked me to have a bath with me so that she could clean me thoroughly. Went in and got undressed, she followed suit, undressed her in the bedroom and went into the bath. Her boobs was amazing, large and lovely to squeeze and crush. Washed each other's tool and body. After this, moved into the bed, and she started giving me a BBBJ. Having been to BP and a few SPs, I never got a chance to get a good BJ, this was just amazing, she knew her way around my johnny..

DavidP5
06-26-19, 08:44
Bro,

I think it's your fault, why did you pay advance?

It has been told many times that we should not give advance even 100 INR. A genuine indie or SP will never ask for advance and it is true 99.99℅ times. Very rare 0.01 genuine will ask for advance but you can skip them as well. At the end you are not loosing anything if you don't pay advance to anyone but you loose your hard earn money if you fall in this traps.

Just make one rule no advance that's it. Even if you have audio / video call still no advance. You should not even pay to SP outside a hotel or building until the girl has arrived and is with you. There are many FRs on this fraud as well. Be cautious and enjoy mongering.

Brothers,

Indies in Pune have started to fraud. This lady named either Ne, Pri, Ri. With aas at the end. Digits ending with **758 has cheated me of 500 Rs asking for advance by patm and then not turning up. Please don't provide any advance to any indies. Photos that were provided as attached.

VFM16
06-26-19, 09:00
Bro,

Where you so really desperate that you had to get fucked by her? Pun intended.

Please have some choice for yourself. There are more better looking than her.

Take Care.

Brothers,

Motalora
06-26-19, 09:27
Sounds fun man. Can you give more hint on this JD?

She came out of clothes and gave me sensual B2B. I dry humped her. Then asked her to lean on massage table with ass protruding out. Nearly had anal there but did not go in. It was lot more fun. Then made her sleep on massage table and fingered her hard by left hand. Licked her parts near pussy and pressed her boobs by right hand. She literally screamed. Since we were in last room, it was fine. I had to put that right hand on her mouth to keep her quiet. Finally fingered to completion. Saw her orgasmed. She lied down in same way for 2 more minutes to relax. Then she said now its her turn. She did a good BBJ taking care of both jewels..

EinBerliner
06-26-19, 13:24
Tried this MP again as thought to try Miss R this time, Miss are from AVZ Aundh. But she didn't get free when I reached so the counter guy assigned Miss and again as only she was available.
Is this the same girl with the name 'queen' in Hindi? I didn't know she changed her workplace. She has a lot of nakhras though.

SanjeevJain
06-26-19, 15:15
Hii,

I also contacted her, she responds with address same wadgaonsheri.

Don't know about the Vwadi address.

Also she said she only available before 7 pm only. I have not tried her yet, I also.

Looking forward to yours FR.

Thank you.I got the same information second time but the surprise part was picture was also different.

Now I'm not sure if this is an indie or a SP.

SanjeevJain
06-26-19, 15:18
Any review of the SP ending with digits 667 from Bwadi area.

He shared some decent pics and is asking 5 k per short.

RohanDe
06-26-19, 15:24
Bro tried messaging you. Your inbox is full wanted to know name of the spa.

As soon as she enters, I reminded her of the last meet and told her for better services this time. She ensured for the same and said last time we were out of time and manager was asking her to stop ASAP.

She was very chatty this time, touching the sensitive parts as and when required. She do a good bum massage.

Now the time comes, I asked her for the menu and she said only HJ, I said I want more. Then she agreed for Top access as well. She opened her T and there was a great pair of melons. I sucked them for long and started caressing her body and tried to arouse her for more. But she refused and said she don't do any more than this. I explored her for almost 15 min and then she started HJ and in few minutes I exploded.

Damages - 899 NB coupon for 60 min.

Girl - 1000 (HJ + TL).

SanjeevJain
06-26-19, 17:41
Anybody tried this HW Riya from loc digits ending in 143?

Tut Li
06-26-19, 18:04
Bro,

It has been told many times that we should not give advance even 100 INR. A genuine indie or SP will never ask for advance and it is true 99.99℅ times. Very rare 0.01 genuine will ask for advance but you can skip them as well. At the end you are not loosing anything if you don't pay advance to anyone but you loose your hard earn money if you fall in this traps.

Just make one rule no advance that's it. Even if you have audio / video call still no advance. You should not even pay to SP outside a hotel or building until the girl has arrived and is with you. There are many FRs on this fraud as well. Be cautious and enjoy mongering.Well said bro. If one is reading forum everyday and still goes for advance payment, he is at fault. Rather one has to politely invite for coffee to decide further (of course with commitment to provide coffee and conveyance if you don't like). If you find her good, proceed, if not, still you will end up spending 500 bucks but no hard feeling of being cheated, which make sense. Happy mongering and hunting.

Appolo13
06-26-19, 19:29
Met both of them in last 10 days, here is the latest on them:

Shruti:

Met her for the third time. Her real name starts with M, same as a famous actress. She normally hangs out in Oakwood lounge to "meet people and party".

Called her to a hotel and she came on desired time. Had vodka with me already. She entered and I was a bit disappointed this time. Hair on face, gained some weight.

Regular stuff started, drink, smoke and undress. This time when she undressed, her boobs were unusually saggy and the circle around tits got bigger, like a MILF.

Two rounds, usual moaning, no BJ, reasonable DFK. This time she deeply hinted on gifts and demanded more than usual money - 15 k for 2.

Gave her 12 k, deleted her number. Not worth meeting again from my perspective. She was much better earlier, no longer now.

Shreya:

Went to her place, in narrow alleys, took some help to find out. Her place is bare minimum. Just a matress on the floor and everything else is packed.

She gave me a good kiss and then asked for payment. Paid her, started more kissing. It was odd that the matress was on the floor and you had to break the routine and lie down there.

Kisses kept going on. We undressed and she has a young body, dark, spotted with small boobs.

Her BJ skills are amazing, she does it quite long. But after some time, she said with she can continue after the cover. Cover was put and she still did amazing. Completely slurpy and non toothy.

She gives a lot of DFK, but put more than usual saliva into it. I did not like since she had a bit of cold and cough.

The deed was ok. Went as long as needed. She is ready for all positions. Overall WFM.

Anyone has a reference that Sunaina will say yes to? I reached out to her but could not get her to meet. Also, same with the Thai. Kook. Please PM me.

DavidP5
06-26-19, 19:55
Bro,

You are correct. I tried her when she was in A2 Z spa Aundh and it was overall good session. Can't say as it all depends on their mood.

Is this the same girl with the name 'queen' in Hindi? I didn't know she changed her workplace. She has a lot of nakhras though.

Vishal168
06-27-19, 01:28
Can anyone please review any good and hot Afros that I can taste. Please mention ending digits. I have few afro contacts who are ready for 2 k and 1.2 k. Please some one review Afros.

PCpune
06-27-19, 03:37
Bro,

Just make one rule no advance that's it. Even if you have audio / video call still no advance. You should not even pay to SP outside a hotel or building until the girl has arrived and is with you. There are many FRs on this fraud as well. Be cautious and enjoy mongering.Thanks bro, my mistake. First and last time.

PCpune
06-27-19, 03:38
Well said bro. If one is reading forum everyday and still goes for advance payment, he is at fault. Rather one has to politely invite for coffee to decide further (of course with commitment to provide coffee and conveyance if you don't like). If you find her good, proceed, if not, still you will end up spending 500 bucks but no hard feeling of being cheated, which make sense. Happy mongering and hunting.Yes, it's my mistake, will definitely take your advice for future.

PCpune
06-27-19, 03:39
Bro,

Where you so really desperate that you had to get fucked by her? Pun intended.

Please have some choice for yourself. There are more better looking than her.

Take Care.I understand that she is not the hottest around and she cheats. Real no no.

Ishaang
06-27-19, 04:33
Contacted this Afro chick I had been messaging on WA for a while, asked to meet her last Sunday. Lives in the sangvi area (where a lot of Afros are based). Asked if she had a friend and she said yes, so setup a meeting at her place. Reached by the afternoon, she was there in the flat, but her friend had yet to arrive. Looks wise, she did not look like the pic, but was still OK looking. After 20 minutes. Her friend arrived, she was good looking compared to her. Chatted for a while, had some snacks, talked with them about their time in the city. Moved to the shower first together, washed each other down. Loved being sandwiched between 2 chicks, played well with their boobs and pussy.

Started deed with mish with first chick, tried different positions, switched to the friend and tried plenty of positions. Loved having 2 pussies to drill. Came after a while and took some rest. Started 2nd round in doggy with friend, switched pussy and tried standing doggy, went back to mish while fingering the friend's pussy. Came after 20 minutes of drilling. They cleaned me up in the shower, paid them and left.

Verdict:

Face. Main girl (5/10) not that good / Friend (7/10) cute looking.

Body. Main girl (6/10) had some weight / Friend (8/10) slightly toned.

Boobs. Main girl (7/10) large and lovely / Friend (6/10) medium sized.

Pussy. Main girl (6/10) loose / Friend (8/10) tighter than heaven.

Ass. Main girl (8/10) lovely black ass / Friend (9/10) even lovelier.

Service. Main girl (7/10) will not recommend / Friend (9/10) lovely and good.

WIR. The friend yes, not the main girl, exchanged numbers with the friend for an indie session later.

Damage - 5 k total (2.5 k to each).

DavidP5
06-27-19, 05:43
Bro,

Would you mind sharing the last digits of the other girl and is she also there on locanto.

Thanks in advance.

Contacted this Afro chick I had been messaging on WA for a while, asked to meet her last Sunday. Lives in the sangvi area (where a lot of Afros are based). Asked if she had a friend and she said yes, so setup a meeting at her place. Reached by the afternoon, she was there in the flat, but her friend had yet to arrive. Looks wise, she did not look like the pic, but was still OK looking. After 20 minutes. Her friend arrived, she was good looking compared to her. Chatted for a while, had some snacks, talked with them about their time in the city. Moved to the shower first together, washed each other down. Loved being sandwiched between 2 chicks, played well with their boobs and pussy.

Started deed with mish with first chick, tried different positions, switched to the friend and tried plenty of positions. Loved having 2 pussies to drill. Came after a while and took some rest. Started 2nd round in doggy with friend, switched pussy and tried standing doggy, went back to mish while fingering the friend's pussy. Came after 20 minutes of drilling. They cleaned me up in the shower, paid them and left..

BigBob93
06-27-19, 06:20
Both experience of second meet with both and of last week.

Suhana.

Last experience was amazing and she was in Pune so decided meeting her experience was same she has a flat belly cute little boobies and very much cooperative DFK BBBJ everything was in menu and she stayed for 4 hours who was counting. Damage 7 k.

Shruti.

Cute girl I like her body just got a balloon belly now though but smooth body and great ass wish could bang that ass one day. Service very poor this time even we were drunk still not much DFK odd BJ she refused to do BBBJ so with it was not much fun overall experience 5/10 bad in service she has become or may be I caught on bad day.

Face 8/10.

Body 6/10.

Ass 8:10.

Pussy 7/10.

Damage 12 for night not worth it don't pay more than 10.

BabyKutu
06-27-19, 07:58
Bro,

Your inbox is full. Can't message you.Clear now. Go for it bro.

Panvel1
06-27-19, 09:59
Yes, it's my mistake, will definitely take your advice for future.Never pay a single rupee in advance.

NaughtyBoy22
06-27-19, 13:16

Started deed with mish with first chick, tried different positions, switched to the friend and tried plenty of positions. Loved having 2 pussies to drill. Came after a while and took some rest. Started 2nd round in doggy with friend, switched pussy and tried standing doggy, went back to mish while fingering the friend's pussy. Came after 20 minutes of drilling. They cleaned me up in the shower, paid them and left..Can you PM contact details and address.

SanjayP2019
06-27-19, 13:50

Started deed with mish with first chick, tried different positions, switched to the friend and tried plenty of positions. Loved having 2 pussies to drill. Came after a while and took some rest. Started 2nd round in doggy with friend, switched pussy and tried standing doggy, went back to mish while fingering the friend's pussy. Came after 20 minutes of drilling. They cleaned me up in the shower, paid them and left..Hi,

I am new to this forum. Can you PM me the Afro friends contact details if possible.

Thanks!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Coolguy Masti
06-27-19, 15:17

Shruti:

Met her for the third time. Her real name starts with M, same as a famous actress. She normally hangs out in Oakwood lounge to "meet people and party".

Called her to a hotel and she came on desired time. Had vodka with me already. She entered and I was a bit disappointed this time. Hair on face, gained some weight.

Regular stuff started, drink, smoke and undress. This time when she undressed, her boobs were unusually saggy and the circle around tits got bigger, like a MILF.

Two rounds, usual moaning, no BJ, reasonable DFK. This time she deeply hinted on gifts and demanded more than usual money - 15 k for 2.

Gave her 12 k, deleted her number. Not worth meeting again from my perspective. She was much better earlier, no longer now...Hey bro,

There are 2 Shruti in Pune. Which one you are referring to? The one with last 3 digits 256 or other one with digits 184. Let us know. Thanks.

Joy2018
06-27-19, 16:53
This is just my thought based on spa experience.

If a therapists asks for money before the deed (specifically local &NE) then there are high chances that the next part will be pure mechanical and in hurry.

Also if the therapist didn't negotiate then the rest of the part can very quick and mechanical.

From my point of view these are just the money grabbers.

Just my thoughts.

Any suggestions are welcome to get good service.

Main Doc
06-27-19, 17:06
Hi all Pune mongers,

I m visiting Pune. Someone please suggest genuine SPs in Pune. I can surely help with good Delhi contacts.

MayaNagar
06-27-19, 18:27

Shruti:

Regular stuff started, drink, smoke and undress. This time when she undressed, her boobs were unusually saggy and the circle around tits got bigger, like a MILF..Please PM me Shreya contact.

Sachin Cvj
06-27-19, 19:29
Visited YN spa at KP 3 week ago. Easy to locate on main road. Counter charges quoted 1.5 K but negotiated to 1. 2 K. Room with doors and locks. TH lady was assigned. May be in her 35's, big melons. Massage skills were good. When she started bum massage I asked to remove dispo completely and she obliged. Then she started touching all sensitive parts. Its a great feeling. After I turned around, she did some massage and popped the question. B2B for 3 K. After lot of negotiation came down to 2.2 K. It was amazing service. She allowed DFK and fingering. Sucked melons like hell. Exploded after HJ. Asked her contact details but she said she is going to her country soon. She helped to clean jony; took shower and left.

Total damage: 1.2 + 2.2 = 3.4 K.

Overall satisfied.

MongShree
06-28-19, 05:03
Hello all,

Can anyone share me a Hw / MILF contact who can come for overnight, will share my contact in exchange.Hello mothers, can anyone please share such contact will definitely reciprocate with another.

M Jack
06-28-19, 12:17
Can any kind hearted share with me Savera contact? If she is still in business, I can try my luck.

Thanks.

M Jack.

FBuddyPune
06-28-19, 16:43
This is last Friday report. Visited the Kharadi spa called vivant earlier. Booked 1 local therapist Miss K name (sun ray in hindi).

She came in without knocking. I was putting on the dispo. Skipped dispo, just wrapped the towel and asked if she fine without dispo. She pulled of the towel and started massaging the buns. Made the nice touches while I was chatting about spa reopening with new name.

30 minutes massage done. I waited for her to pop the question and finaly she asked if I want massage on the Johny.

I was interested in B2B, Said 3.5 k for B2B. Negotiated to 2.5. Agreed, she undressed but no B2B skills, just slept on me.

So I took the control, started fondling and kissing her on neck and pressing her buns. She got in mood immediately, seeing this fingered her with left hand while pressing the melons with right. She got aroused and wet fingered some more and asked if she came, she said no. So applied oil on right hand and fingered as left hand was tired. Didn't went so hard as my nail were not cut, but she was not willing to give up. Asked again if she came and she said no. Turned in 69 position and she started HJ while I was working with my fingers on her pussy. I stopped when I ejaculated.

She was smiling and happy. She just laid down for 2 min and asked how did I do it. Didn't go for DFK as she was coughing while massaging.

The session went over time and the spa guy started calling her from outside, so could not get number.

WIR. Yes this time with protection.

Counter. 1.4 k cash. Matched with NB price.

Girl. 2.3 k, that's all was left in my wallet. 200 is due.

Looks. 5/10 typical UP Dehli maid type looks.

Boobs 8/10 but has a belly.

Attitude 10/10.

MongShree
06-28-19, 17:11
Hello mothers, can anyone please share such contact will definitely reciprocate with another.Hello mongers,

Can anyone please share such contact will definitely reciprocate with another. Please excuse me for typo.

RedArmy87
06-29-19, 06:08
What is spa new name and location. Finding hard opp to reliance mart.

This is last Friday report. Visited the Kharadi spa called vivant earlier. Booked 1 local therapist Miss K name (sun ray in hindi).

She came in without knocking. I was putting on the dispo. Skipped dispo, just wrapped the towel and asked if she fine without dispo. She pulled of the towel and started massaging the buns. Made the nice touches while I was chatting about spa reopening with new name.

30 minutes massage done. I waited for her to pop the question and finaly she asked if I want massage on the Johny.

I was interested in B2B, Said 3.5 k for B2B. Negotiated to 2.5. Agreed, she undressed but no B2B skills, just slept on me..

Intraspy
06-29-19, 08:37
Can any kind hearted share with me Savera contact? If she is still in business, I can try my luck.

Thanks.

M Jack.She isn't.

Passionz
06-29-19, 09:54
I have been a silent reader of this forum and thanks to all the wonderful users providing info and FRS.

Is the famous blowjob queen Ritu available for full night and what are the charges?

Please mention the current physical attributes of her, like height, measurements, age, weight and about hygiene.

Does she come to hotel?

Thanks in advance.

The CC payment option is not working, so unable to upgrade. Wish there were other payment processors.

Can any kind soul help me to upgrade?

Thanks.

EroticServices
06-29-19, 11:58
Visited a spa near the area which goes by the name similar to the movie Saudagar. Out of the various girls, selected the Thai girl Neena. She looked beautiful than the rest.

Had a nice experience with her. She was good at massage as well as was open and upfront about other services. I ask her what is on cards and her response was everything.

Since I was light on purse at that time, I requested for BJ and B2B which she happily obliged. I was able to convince her to share her number. She said she doesn't visit clients, but they are happy to meet her at the spa.

Damage: 4 K. For full service, it will be more.

WIR: Yes.

Looks: 8/ 10.

Happy to share her details with fellow mongers in exchange of some genuine independent girls.

Cheers.

DoubleA20
06-30-19, 09:20
If possible for you, could you share some hints towards spa name or location?

Visited a spa near the area which goes by the name similar to the movie Saudagar. Out of the various girls, selected the Thai girl Neena. She looked beautiful than the rest.

Had a nice experience with her. She was good at massage as well as was open and upfront about other services. I ask her what is on cards and her response was everything.

Since I was light on purse at that time, I requested for BJ and B2B which she happily obliged. I was able to convince her to share her number. She said she doesn't visit clients, but they are happy to meet her at the spa.

Damage: 4 K. For full service, it will be more.

Looks: 8/ 10.

Happy to share her details with fellow mongers in exchange of some genuine independent girls.

Cheers.

Bokunaayala
06-30-19, 11:35
Will be making a short trip to Pune on the 2nd of July, will be there just for a day, hoping to get any quick help. Would reciprocate if someone happens to travel to Hyderabad.

Goparaj
06-30-19, 13:09
Hi friends,

I have been mongering in Gurgaon for last 7 years and have been sharing experiences on Delhi group. I recently relocated to Pune and staying in Kharadi. Would request fellow mongers to through some light on Pune mongering options.

Would appreciate help on good spa with full service options and contacts of good independents. Please pm.

Happy to share some good and budget options in Gurgaon. Thanks for your help.

Thanks.

Goparaj.

Praks111
06-30-19, 14:42
BabyKutu,

Please PM me for any references you may need at Pune. You are a master senior of Hyderabad forum so we will never let you down at Pune. Cheers and Happy mongering.

Brethren,

Tanron
06-30-19, 18:24
Do we have anyone in the forum who is an acknowledged BP expert? I have some queries and would directly communicate.

If anyone has decent BP experience please do respond.

Vishal168
07-01-19, 04:54
Do we have anyone in the forum who is an acknowledged BP expert? I have some queries and would directly communicate.

If anyone has decent BP experience please do respond.I'm not a BP expert but I have experience. Both good and bad. Its cheap and good until you find a good girl to fuck.

RoyalHeart
07-01-19, 05:52
She operates through Pune and have some oyo room contact. She gave whole service except anal. Good smooching skills as well as neat and clean pussy. She was moaning which turned me on so badly. Name Encouragement in Hindi. Starts with P.

Boob's: 32.

Ass: 36.

Height: 5'7-5'8.

Overall experience- 7/10.

I can exchange number in return of similar decent girls contact.

CoolDude712
07-01-19, 07:34
Hi all,

Recently got in touch with an Inde by name Rani / Neha through LOC. Her number ends with 5079. Please be aware she is asking for advance which I denied. She said she is going to block me since I denied paying the advance. She asks you to come to EON CCD. Please be aware of her.

Bond Bond
07-01-19, 11:44
How do you plan to share details without PM? Please get a subscription first.

She operates through Pune and have some oyo room contact. She gave whole service except anal. Good smooching skills as well as neat and clean pussy. She was moaning which turned me on so badly. Name Encouragement in Hindi. Starts with P.

Don1978
07-01-19, 12:57
I am new to Pune. Please PM me any contacts from Katraj or satara road.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Boomboom69
07-01-19, 13:01
Hi guys,

I'm going to be in Pune next weekend for leisure holiday.

Was wondering if anyone could help out with some leads, ideally looking for GFE type girl (Outcall).

Have good contact in Gujarat to share.

Thanks guys!

Coolguy Masti
07-02-19, 05:43
Hi guys,

I'm going to be in Pune next weekend for leisure holiday.

Was wondering if anyone could help out with some leads, ideally looking for GFE type girl (Outcall).

Have good contact in Gujarat to share.

Thanks guys!Check your PM bro!

MyDesire
07-02-19, 07:42
Were you able to meet her? She gave me the location as Vwadi.

Looking forward to your FR.Any updates on Megha, does she respond to phone call or only whatsapp?

Peterwane
07-02-19, 11:00

Now the time comes, I asked her for the menu and she said only HJ, I said I want more. Then she agreed for Top access as well..Hi dude,

Could you please give details of this spa in baner via PM.

Thanks.

RajeshThane
07-02-19, 12:26
Dear your PM quota full. Can you please share in PM for GFE connects.

Check your PM bro!.

Panvel1
07-02-19, 14:01
Hi all,

Recently got in touch with an Inde by name Rani / Neha through LOC. Her number ends with 5079. Please be aware she is asking for advance which I denied. She said she is going to block me since I denied paying the advance. She asks you to come to EON CCD. Please be aware of her.Total fake. She used to operate through Loc and fools you once paid. Sends you on a ride through kp.

HornDogPuneKar
07-02-19, 14:57
You say you want to exchange but have no PM. Spidey (monger) sense tingling.

EroticServices
07-02-19, 15:08
If possible for you, could you share some hints towards spa name or location?Check your private message please.

Don1978
07-02-19, 16:36
Any other option for payment of subscription.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

PleasureForYou
07-02-19, 19:19
Hi friends,

I have been mongering in Gurgaon for last 7 years and have been sharing experiences on Delhi group. I recently relocated to Pune and staying in Kharadi. Would request fellow mongers to through some light on Pune mongering options.

Would appreciate help on good spa with full service options and contacts of good independents. Please pm.

Happy to share some good and budget options in Gurgaon. Thanks for your help.

Thanks.

Goparaj.Pune sucks for mongering.

SpacedPrince
07-02-19, 19:33
I've been to BP like 5-6 times and know a bit about it. I'm not an expert, but have had a good experience overall.

If anyone has decent BP experience please do respond.

JitenS
07-03-19, 02:59
Hi guys,

Looking forward to score with some indie but I'm bored with the usual contacts. If anyone has any indie / HW contacts other than the usual Ritu Pallavi pihu etc, please inbox me.

I can share some Mumbai Delhi Hyderabad Bangalore contacts in return.

PCpune
07-03-19, 04:54
Had another great experience at be spa P.S. I had a reference of this therapists and boy she was small but beautiful. Obliged to all requests smoothly and took a B2B session from her. She said she doesn't do BJ. Most importantly she asks money after the deed and hence it makes the deed most enjoyable.

Ashu85
07-03-19, 07:37
Hello fellow mongers,

Hope you all are doing well. I am writing this post to fulfill a fantasy of mine.

I am looking for a girl who has cleft chin or what we call chin dimple. It has been a long time fantasy for me to have a girl with chin dimple. It is a big turn on for me.

If any of you have such contact and help me connect I will be really thankful.

I can reciprocate with a few contacts that I have.

Looking forward to help from the forum.

Happy mongering.

DoubleA20
07-03-19, 12:50
Hi fellows,

Welcome to July 2019, On last Monday, I gone towards KP area, I observed that most of spas are closed, like in LAne 7, on North main roads.

Seems like LE checking going on, so be cautious! And careful!

Hope these LE checking will settle down soon enough, till then stay safe and enjoy Cricket World Cup.

Abhishekneeds
07-03-19, 19:39
Bro,

I'm new in town. Could you set me up. With these Afros?

Started deed with mish with first chick, tried different positions, switched to the friend and tried plenty of positions. Loved having 2 pussies to drill. Came after a while and took some rest. Started 2nd round in doggy with friend, switched pussy and tried standing doggy, went back to mish while fingering the friend's pussy. Came after 20 minutes of drilling. They cleaned me up in the shower, paid them and left.

Temp3333
07-04-19, 02:55
Had booked an appointment at one of the spa on Sunday. Reached there to find it closed. Call them and number was switched off. Tried getting a slot at other spa in the area, but they didn't answer the call. Seemed like an LE activity.

Spoke to them on Monday, booked an appointment for same evening. Asked him why he closed yday to which he responded that their owner asked so. Sometime later, he called me. Said today also canceling booking as owner said to keep closed.

Definitely some LE thing going on. Stay safe.

Hi fellows,

Welcome to July 2019, On last Monday, I gone towards KP area, I observed that most of spas are closed, like in LAne 7, on North main roads.

Hope these LE checking will settle down soon enough, till then stay safe and enjoy Cricket World Cup.

Krishnu1
07-04-19, 10:53
Not only KP, even VM Nagar & Karadi also the same. I haven't visited any MP, however tried calling multiple MP for appointment and ended up with no response.

Cheers.

Hi fellows,

Bond Bond
07-04-19, 12:00
I was on some work in P.S. Near MX see Hospital and I noticed 2 young girls clicking selfies with cheeks touching each other and some more poses. They were in the parking lot of the building adjacent. On the looks of it seemed local chicks but not the typical MP types. I do think they were from some spa as they wore tight t-shirts and dark lipstick. Does anyone have any idea of a spa in the adjacent building. Has many eateries on the ground floor.

Bond Bond
07-04-19, 12:02
My subscription also expires in a couple of days and there is no way we can purchase it via postal mail. Its going to take too much time and may not be feasible from India. Does anyone else have an idea on how we should renew?

Any other option for payment of subscription.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Pkudtaka
07-04-19, 20:26
I was on some work in P.S. Near MX see Hospital and I noticed 2 young girls clicking selfies with cheeks touching each other and some more poses. They were in the parking lot of the building adjacent. On the looks of it seemed local chicks but not the typical MP types. I do think they were from some spa as they wore tight t-shirts and dark lipstick. Does anyone have any idea of a spa in the adjacent building. Has many eateries on the ground floor.Could be a Bliss. Do share your experience if you crack it.

VFM16
07-05-19, 01:42
Bro,

Have you met Marathi HW or Muslim HW? They both are in Manjari, 10 minutes apart.

Read my old FR and let me know.

Hi guys,

Looking forward to score with some indie but I'm bored with the usual contacts. If anyone has any indie / HW contacts other than the usual Ritu Pallavi pihu etc, please inbox me.

I can share some Mumbai Delhi Hyderabad Bangalore contacts in return.

Bond Bond
07-05-19, 08:57
There is a spa which is named as P* (son of a king) at this place. Does anyone know about it? Anyone visited??

Could be a Bliss. Do share your experience if you crack it.

PuneGuyUsaDot
07-05-19, 09:10
I heard they have locals there. There were a few from AVZee who got sifted. Never explored. Thinking though

There is a spa which is named as P* (son of a king) at this place. Does anyone know about it? Anyone visited??.

PuneGuyUsaDot
07-05-19, 09:11
I visited 5 places, 3 were closed 2 acted sober so no action!

Not only KP, even VM Nagar & Karadi also the same. I haven't visited any MP, however tried calling multiple MP for appointment and ended up with no response.

Cheers.

Convictar
07-05-19, 11:14
There is a spa which is named as P* (son of a king) at this place. Does anyone know about it? Anyone visited??Decent Spa. Decent therapists. Extras available. No locks on door but B2B still available.

Hope this helps.

Traveller88
07-05-19, 11:17
There is a spa which is named as P (son of a king) at this place. Does anyone know about it? Anyone visited??Have been there twice. Both times, there was some mixup at the last moment, and I was told to wait half an hour as all were busy. Haven't gone there since then.

A certain site on the net (was it Nearbuy?) has its ad that describes itself as a FS spa. Whether this is intentional or not, I dunno.

PatraSam111
07-05-19, 13:02
Can you send ma name of the spa in PM. Thanks.

Underrated but 100% hit rate spa.

Assigned a Thai.

Started massage with regular touches.

The touches started becoming a little aggressive.

Asked me to remove the dispo.

Turned me around.

Asked for rates..

Traveller88
07-05-19, 14:44
I was on some work in P.S. Near MX see Hospital and I noticed 2 young girls clicking selfies with cheeks touching each other and some more poses. They were in the parking lot of the building adjacent. On the looks of it seemed local chicks but not the typical MP types. I do think they were from some spa as they wore tight t-shirts and dark lipstick. Does anyone have any idea of a spa in the adjacent building. Has many eateries on the ground floor.If I've guessed the hospital right, then there are no less than four spas very close by. Check Google Maps, you'll see.

M Jack
07-05-19, 16:17
SP ending with digits 3237 proving a place near DP road. Pricing is bit high as he is saying 7 k per shot. I can try to bring down to 6 k. I am thinking to try a 4th one but before that I want reviews. Please help.

Please don't ask me for his number until I verify him.

I will share my experience.

Please provide your review.

Thanks.

M Jack.

NaughtyBoy22
07-06-19, 06:54
Can you PM contact details of this Muslim HW.

Bro,

Have you met Marathi HW or Muslim HW? They both are in Manjari, 10 minutes apart.

Read my old FR and let me know.

Champ211
07-06-19, 07:33
Hi,

I have been silent reader since last few years. This is my first FR.

I have mostly explored Kharadi, KP, VN area for spa and since last few months trying spa in P.S. And Hinj area.

Following are the few experience.

Mahel in English JD area.

Had visited several times, had one therapist starting with and, who used give FS in 2 k to me, I used to pay for B2B and excite her and then convert it to FS. But Now she left that spa and unfortunately I don't have her number.

New therapist name start with S, worst experience, no massage skill neither good attitude. Avoid her,

Another Thai therapist name starts with Z, had B2B 2 times for 1.5 k, can be repeated.

Counter 1 k.

Second spa on K icon road.

Visited twice, only local therapist, had B2B with one name starts with S same as old Bollywood heroine S Patil. Paid 1.5 k, OK OK experience.

Another time with therapist are English name light, good massage skill but asked 2.5 k for B2B so avoided.

Counter 800 same as near buy.

3rd spa.

SW spa in Hinj opp Vijay.

Assigned north east therapist, good Massage skill but no extra.

Counter 1 k.

Also I need help if anyone tried lady name starts with Ap digits ending 885, claiming to be 38 yr individual HW. Asking 3.5 k but asking to come directly or if you want photo then 300 Paytm.

AKS84
07-06-19, 07:56
Recently went to why SPA at new location. Went with Awa, good massage, deal fixed for 3. 5 k for B2 B and HJ. Asked 7 k for B2 B and BBJ. Didn't budge at all.

While enquiring I came to know that place is rushed everyday. I think that's the reason this prices are fixed.

Anyway the deed was OK ok. She is a bit fat which is not to my liking, Any regular can suggest name of slim therapist.

I would also request all that if anyone can point to any other SPA around Hinjewadi or Wakad area.

Cheers,

AKS.

MeatHyd101
07-06-19, 11:54
Have been there twice. Both times, there was some mixup at the last moment, and I was told to wait half an hour as all were busy. Haven't gone there since then.

A certain site on the net (was it Nearbuy?) has its ad that describes itself as a FS spa. Whether this is intentional or not, I dunno.Not much of extras there. Also the doors don't have locks or bolts. And they have mini geysers so hot water bath is a challenge in rainy / winter season.

Sushee
07-06-19, 16:06
Looking for spas in Aundh areas.

If you can link me to some HW, it will be great. Please DM.

M Jack
07-06-19, 20:13
Finally I made some courage to try this SP which appeared genuine. The girl I tried is Lia (Bollywood actor name). I went to the hotel at SB road and went straight to the girl's room. She welcomed me with a hug. She is definitely below 25 years and looks hot like in the pic. We started some discussion she is from Delhi. I am not sure if she is right and here for just a week. Anyways when she opened her clothes, what a lovely body. I kissed her almost everywhere. Initially she was resisting and not allowing for smooches but I somehow managed to involve her. She said that she had never seen such a big dick. In a way complement for me but didn't turn out very well as she was not ready to try multiple positions. But we still did missionary and doggy. Session lasted long for 45 minutes and I finally came in doggy pose.

I did rimjob as she was clean and really enjoyed the act.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 7/10.

Service: 7/10.

WIR: May be but I will try another bird.

Damage: 6 k (couldn't bring down further).

Happy to share in return of something worth.

Thanks M Jack.

KenTheRockstar
07-06-19, 20:39
Yup. That's the fact. There are hardly any indies or MP available in Pune. Till last week I was getting messages from K spa and O spa in kp area. Since it was holiday on 4th I thought to explore something new there. It was waste of time and money.

Pune sucks for mongering.

SanjeevJain
07-06-19, 22:25
Any updates on Megha, does she respond to phone call or only whatsapp?I asked why the picture shared are different but non response other than same picture mentioning Location etc so didn't go ahead. Let me know if you had any luck.

RedAlloy
07-07-19, 03:40
Visited three spa this week as mongering in Pune seems to be limited to spa no new indies.

1. Spa in banner Eden.

Massage was good. Lady was very good looking but no extras. So disappointing.

Damage-1 k counter.

2. Spa in Kalewadi.

Seems new spa. Went twice, first time no extra but second visit offered Extras. Rates HJ-1 K, FS-4 K. Didn't try FS as much not comfortable for FS in spa.

3. Another spa in Kalewadi Az.

Got good massage with enough hints. Good looking NE therapist. B2B-3 k. Taken BJ-2 k.

4. Spa S.

FS Available in this spa but seems risky as the receptionist asks upfront whether service required or not. Seen two girls there one is college going, but seems risky so avoided. Rates FS-5 k 1 HR (no counter charges).

Can anybody share Manjri Marathi HW. Thanks.

Sam0006
07-07-19, 04:42
Hi Jack,

Have left you a PM. Would like you to kindly help me out with the details of this SP. Anyone else with any contact help in PM. MP or SP.

Finally I made some courage to try this SP which appeared genuine. The girl I tried is Lia (Bollywood actor name). I went to the hotel at SB road and went straight to the girl's room. She welcomed me with a hug. She is definitely below 25 years and looks hot like in the pic. We started some discussion she is from Delhi. I am not sure if she is right and here for just a week. Anyways when she opened her clothes, what a lovely body. I kissed her almost everywhere. Initially she was resisting and not allowing for smooches but I somehow managed to involve her. She said that she had never seen such a big dick. In a way complement for me but didn't turn out very well as she was not ready to try multiple positions. But we still did missionary and doggy. Session lasted long for 45 minutes and I finally came in doggy pose..

Champ211
07-07-19, 06:37
Tried this girl from Baner, fixed meeting, easy to find, reached there, it was nice room and was feeling safe.

When I reached she was wearing tank top and short. Paid cash and deed started. Started playing with her boobs. It was nice. Short BBJ and then started action. A lot of fake moan but she was really horny and wild on bed. Her bed was having spring mattress so it was awesome experience. This is was on of the best experience in my last 4 years of mongering tenure and best in India.

Boobs: 8/10 nice firm.

Pussy: 9/10 tight enough.

BBJ: 4/10. Nothing special.

Figure: 8/10 little shirt but curvy not fat neither slim.

Ass: 8/10.

Damage: 3 k 1 pop.

Will definitely repeat.

Champ211
07-07-19, 06:57
I went to o Thai spa chain in Baner.

No action good massage, while leaving asked about issues so counter guy informed that in whole Pune LE action is going on and most of the spa remain closed on last Sunday. I have visited 3 spa in P.S. Area and there is no issue there

I visited 5 places, 3 were closed 2 acted sober so no action!

Sachin Cvj
07-07-19, 11:33
Last week visited MP at famous Ln7 in KP.

Counter charges 1500 for 1 HR.

Assigned a Th lady in her forties.

Massage was very good. Hints of extra since beginning.

She used her nails during massage which felt good.

After I turned around, she asked if I want extra.

I asked what's on menu, for which she said what do you want.

I said BJ, for which she said 3 K. Negotiated to 2 K.

She pulled down dispo, washed johny and started BBJ.

Took around 7-8 minutes and then she started hurrying and finished with HJ.

Paid the amount and left.

Lady was bit old but service was good and VFM.

Bond Bond
07-07-19, 16:42
Yes there are many in the vicinity of 50-100 metres. I just read some responses to my last post. Let me see if I can manage to visit. Will post if I do

If I've guessed the hospital right, then there are no less than four spas very close by. Check Google Maps, you'll see.

Bond Bond
07-07-19, 16:47
Thanks for the reply. Are the therapists local or NE or Thai? Any recommendations on names.

Decent Spa. Decent therapists. Extras available. No locks on door but B2B still available.

Hope this helps.

DavidP5
07-07-19, 18:00
Hey bro,

Seems you don't have PM.

Can you mention her mobile number's last 3-4 digits? And any other details to help find her.

Thanks.

Tried this girl from Baner, fixed meeting, easy to find, reached there, it was nice room and was feeling safe.

When I reached she was wearing tank top and short. Paid cash and deed started. Started playing with her boobs. It was nice. Short BBJ and then started action. A lot of fake moan but she was really horny and wild on bed. Her bed was having spring mattress so it was awesome experience. This is was on of the best experience in my last 4 years of mongering tenure and best in India.

Pussy: 9/10 tight enough..

Goparaj
07-07-19, 18:44
Hi bro,

Can you PM the digits for Shivani please. Thanks for your help.

Ronak Shah
07-07-19, 19:28

Will definitely repeat.Kindly share the details.

Member #4771
07-07-19, 20:01
So after much thought and after reading all the reviews so far on Afro chicks in P. G. Area. I finally decided to take the leap of faith and try out this thick ass chicks. Gathered all contacts from loc then filtered them out. Got 4 k deal threesome. I was ready to get mugged. I never ventured out in this area before in my life. After managing with Google maps and riding for an hour or so. Finally made it to the place. Initially, I decided to check out girls at both places (one inside Lane and one on main road). After getting enough stares from people in the lane, I decided to try out the den at the main road. So went up this building (yellow one). Saw the 2 chicks and there were few sitting on sofa. The mamasan was pathetic looking fatso. So I told her I want to bang the thin petite, good looking Afro. Burgundy hair, tight and young as my age. Then mamasan acted bitchy and increased price to 2.5 k per shot. Anywho, deed started undressed. She was surprised to see the package I was carrying. Started with CBJ, then wot then doggy then Mish then doggy then wot. I banged her for good time and she wanted me to finish quickly. Light lip kisses allowed. She has tattoo above her jiggly butt. Over all okish experience.

Face-6.

Body-7.

Tits- 4.

Ass- 7.

WIR- not sure.

On a side note I don't think venturing out in that area is good.

Member #4771
07-07-19, 20:08
Anyone tried any of these 3 chicks from sunny side of Pune?

Pics shared SP P. Thanks to Panvel1 for the contact.

RamL445
07-07-19, 23:50
Hi guys,

RamL445
07-07-19, 23:53
Can you please share digits!

Finally I made some courage to try this SP which appeared genuine. The girl I tried is Lia (Bollywood actor name). I went to the hotel at SB road and went straight to the girl's room. She welcomed me with a hug. She is definitely below 25 years and looks hot like in the pic. We started some discussion she is from Delhi. I am not sure if she is right and here for just a week. Anyways when she opened her clothes, what a lovely body. I kissed her almost everywhere. Initially she was resisting and not allowing for smooches but I somehow managed to involve her. She said that she had never seen such a big dick. In a way complement for me but didn't turn out very well as she was not ready to try multiple positions. But we still did missionary and doggy. Session lasted long for 45 minutes and I finally came in doggy pose.

I did rimjob as she was clean and really enjoyed the act.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 7/10..

RamL445
07-08-19, 00:43
Can you please share contact?

BBJ: 4/10. Nothing special..

RamL445
07-08-19, 01:13
Please share me the number.

Out of curiosity when I talked to The Salon chap, he said he is not sharing number because she is leaving! But he is sharing because she was sleeping with more than one person, salon guy was one of them!

I got her number but don't have a courage to call her!

Silly it sounds! Any suggestions!

FedStar
07-08-19, 04:08

Will definitely repeat.Since you don't have PM. Can you confirm last four digits of Shivani as 19 or 62? Awaiting reply.

Coolguy Masti
07-08-19, 08:31
Anyone tried any of these 3 chicks from sunny side of Pune?

Pics shared SP P. Thanks to Panvel1 for the contact.I got in touch with Annie (last 3 digits 275) recently who also shared pictures of first 2 girls as her friends who are available to meet. No opportunity to meet her or friends yet though!

Panvel1
07-08-19, 08:38
I got in touch with Annie (last 3 digits 275) recently who also shared pictures of first 2 girls as her friends who are available to meet. No opportunity to meet her or friends yet though!This is a SP. There is no Annie.

Sushee
07-08-19, 09:01
Been to Afros since a year now.

Good for 1 time.

Can come down to 1.5 k for 2 hours.

The only gripe is that they post fake pics on loc.

I'm bored of having them now.

Targeting HWs.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Coolguy Masti
07-08-19, 09:17
This is a SP. There is no Annie.May be you are right bro but what's strange is when I asked supposedly Annie whose pictures are these, I got an answer. Me & my friends. Why would SP share her pics or claim the same. Unless Indie is acting as an SP as well.

Convictar
07-08-19, 11:49
Thanks for the reply. Are the therapists local or NE or Thai? Any recommendations on names.Have sent you PM.

Convict!

Bondrep111
07-08-19, 12:22
Can you share her number bro? Thanks.

Champ211
07-08-19, 17:13
Sorry bro, just registered at ISG and cannot activate PM till credit card issue resolved.

Can you share her number bro? Thanks.

Champ211
07-08-19, 17:16
Ending with 46.

Since you don't have PM. Can you confirm last four digits of Shivani as 19 or 62? Awaiting reply.

MongShree
07-08-19, 18:16
Hello all,

Been asking for contact for full night on this Tuesday can any experience monger friend help me, I have very limited time slot and schedule and would be very thankful if anyone can provide contact I am OK with MILF as well. Please fellow mongers need your help.

Yspur
07-09-19, 03:43
Can any one please suggest great FS spas in KP with pretty Thai girls, also in spas providing FS in phnx mall?

Maddy Patil
07-09-19, 07:47
Ending with 46.Hello how to find Shivani?

How you found her?

Cumbabecum
07-09-19, 13:11
Last week found almost all MPs in KP and VN area closed. Found few posts in ISG also mentioning same. Is it functioning now? Any latest updates?

FedStar
07-09-19, 14:11
Hello how to find Shivani?

How you found her?Then this Shivani possible different as last digits are not matching, since you don't have PM please share pointer to locate. Also surprise to see price you paid IE 3 k.

Please share pointer.

Panvel1
07-09-19, 14:15
Going to visit her tonight for the fourth time. She's awesome especially her BBJ. Very very cooperative and open to anything except anal. Always the best fall back option.

Passionz
07-09-19, 16:15
Going to visit her tonight for the fourth time. She's awesome especially her BBJ. Very very cooperative and open to anything except anal. Always the best fall back option.I have been a silent reader of this forum and thanks to all the wonderful users providing info and FRS.

Is the famous blowjob queen Ritu available for full night and what are the charges?

Please mention the current physical attributes of her, like height, measurements, age, weight and about hygiene.

Does she come to hotel?

Thanks in advance.

The CC payment option is not working, so unable to upgrade. Wish there were other payment processors.

Can any kind soul help me to upgrade?

Thanks.

Tanron
07-09-19, 17:48
Guys any leads in Wagholi area? Quite desperate, any help would be appreciated. Will try to reciprocate to the best of my ability.

WtoRaj
07-09-19, 18:41
Hello all,

I've another trip scheduled to Pune next week for a week, and would be staying at a hotel in Kalyani Nagar. If anyone is kind enough to share some contacts of Indies or MPs that offer extras in and around the aforesaid area, it would be of great help. I have tried a number of MPs at Pune, but it's only at an MP in KP that I was lucky to get a decent B2B experience, which I've already shared in the forum a couple of months ago or so. With the kind help of a brother in the forum, I did try the famous Marathi HW and my experience is already published on the forum. This time around, I'd like to get some inputs from experienced friends from forum, so I don't lose time and money in my trial and error format that hasn't yielded me any special experience so far. I have only a couple of days that I could spare for this activity during this trip, so any help would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Raj.

PatilBhau
07-09-19, 20:48
Found SP on Locanto. Digits ending 484. Asked to come near hospital in Dange chowk. Wanted to have a review. Truecaller name says Pune Entertainment.

Can't buy subscription until credit card issue is resolved. So can't PM.

Champ211
07-10-19, 03:40
Yes, I found many ads with same name, luckily this was individual, I had contacted other Shivani also and she quoted 5 k and wasn't ready to come down, neither shared photos,. This one was having good attitude and even shared photos without asking.

Then this Shivani possible different as last digits are not matching, since you don't have PM please share pointer to locate. Also surprise to see price you paid IE 3 k.

Please share pointer.

Champ211
07-10-19, 03:41
Found through Locanto only.

Hello how to find Shivani?

How you found her?

Champ211
07-10-19, 03:43
O Thai spa in lane 7, you can use NB also.

Can any one please suggest great FS spas in KP with pretty Thai girls, also in spas providing FS in phnx mall?

FedStar
07-10-19, 05:21
Found SP on Locanto. Digits ending 484. Asked to come near hospital in Dange chowk. Wanted to have a review. Truecaller name says Pune Entertainment.

Can't buy subscription until credit card issue is resolved. So can't PM.He is good stand byword negotiation hard 5 k max if you can, negotiate better please let me know. Try for 4 k.

Maddy Patil
07-10-19, 06:06
Found through Locanto only.Whats her ID on Locanto?

DoubleA20
07-10-19, 06:53
Yes, MPs in KP and VN Area are open but not back to normal, however famous Viv at East Pune still closed.

Last week, I visited V and O Spa in KP (in same building), however all-of-sudden they seems like decent spa with no extras allowed thing.

So hope from next week on-wards, they are in full swing.

Last week found almost all MPs in KP and VN area closed. Found few posts in ISG also mentioning same. Is it functioning now? Any latest updates?

RohanDe
07-10-19, 10:56
Found through Locanto only.Please share her Locanto I'd bro.

KenTheRockstar
07-10-19, 12:16
I thought it was closed. I had been getting msgs from ki spa and O spa but was not able visit the places. Last week both were closed maybe due to LE action.

O Thai spa in lane 7, you can use NB also.

Rommee
07-10-19, 16:17
Hi.

Guys got contact of simran from katraj.

Will share for exchange of genuine and good contacts.

Dm me.

AndyBhai
07-10-19, 18:01
Going to visit her tonight for the fourth time. She's awesome especially her BBJ. Very very cooperative and open to anything except anal. Always the best fall back option.Please share your report.

CoolMots
07-10-19, 18:57
Hi.

Guys got contact of simran from katraj.

Will share for exchange of genuine and good contacts.

Dm me.No use bro. She is threatening that she will complain to police and asking about the number of person who has given the reference.

KenTheRockstar
07-10-19, 21:00
Lastly week I was desperate for some action so had been visiting different spas in kp area. Most of them were closed due to LE actions maybe as either no one was picking calls or the phone was switched off.

Finally went to this spa which is just off the main road. I had visited this spa earlier. Had got services from Ms. Why then. She had BBBJ skills and not a drop she used to spill when CIM. Unfortunately she has left the place. There were locals and NE girls. Since I didn't knew any familiar face there asked the counter boy to assign someone with good service. Maybe he understood and sent in a petite girl. She smiled and ask to change in sweet voice. Asked her if dispo are needed. On which she smiled and said yes. Massage was OK. She almost stood on my back which was good. Lot of hints or rather she was massaging my balls for a while which was great feeling. Upon turning around asked to remove dispo. She obliged to it and the fun started. While moving her hands from toes to thighs she was giving nice warm up to johnny and balls also. I was enjoying. But couldn't control anymore and groped her bottom. She was wearing tight mini shorts so was difficult to finger her. But was squeezing her butt and boobs one by one harder. No discussion so far about extra's. Finally got down from the table and had a long DFK and removed her top and was trying to pull her shorts. But she stopped. Discussion on deal for FS started then and decided for FS in 4 k. Tried negotiate to 3 k while sucking her melons. But no luck. Finally agreed on it. She said she will be back in a min and step out with her top on. I got a bit nervous as she went out so quickly. I thought something is cooking. Maybe some LE action. So thought to skip FS and move out of the place ASAP. She came back. I said we'll have full session some other time and just HJ this time. She was OK with it. Released in just 2 mins as johnny was already excited. Once again had a long DFK and went for shower. Came out of the room and saw two officers in civil dress discussing something with the counter boy and some other fellow, maybe the owner of place. They were speaking in Marathi I guess. I wanted to skip the scene so started moving out. One of them stopped me and asked in his Hindi + English language what services have I taken. Before I would answer the other guy asked me to leave. It was a close one. I don't remember how fast I disappeared from the place. In fact I don't remember yet if I paid the girl or not.

Overall experience was really exciting and still laughing over it.

I think the girl stepped out to inform something I'm not sure. But it was surely very risky.

Will think twice before visiting spa in this area at least for couple of weeks.

Ishaang
07-11-19, 05:15
Yes, I found many ads with same name, luckily this was individual, I had contacted other Shivani also and she quoted 5 k and wasn't ready to come down, neither shared photos,. This one was having good attitude and even shared photos without asking.Hey Champ211,

I searched locanto for Shivani and found this ad with a number ending in 46, on WA she said she has no place and is quoting 5 k for 1 sesh. Are you sure this is the girl?

NaughtyBoy22
07-11-19, 05:48
Thanks to Mansa, Sexfreak1991 for sharing details.

I am newbie and silent reader of the forum, There are already written FR on famous BJ queen Ritu so not going in details. Called and booked appointment for one session 5 k and trust me it's heavenly experience and got to know why she is so famous. Her BJ skills are awesome, she was not in hurry which is good, no nakhra as well.

Banged her in multiple positions and left the place.

Champ211
07-11-19, 17:10
No, she had place, I went to her place and had session in 3 k only, Without any negotiation from either end. And that was also on weekends.

Hey Champ211,

I searched locanto for Shivani and found this ad with a number ending in 46, on WA she said she has no place and is quoting 5 k for 1 sesh. Are you sure this is the girl?

Champ211
07-11-19, 17:13
Sorry I don't remember the ID as I searched too many on Friday night and called in Monday morning.

Please share her Locanto I'd bro.

TeeZeeFun
07-12-19, 02:41
Please can you PM me her digits.

No, she had place, I went to her place and had session in 3 k only, Without any negotiation from either end. And that was also on weekends.

BigLanister
07-12-19, 02:42
Hey Champ211,

I searched locanto for Shivani and found this ad with a number ending in 46, on WA she said she has no place and is quoting 5 k for 1 sesh. Are you sure this is the girl?Also same number (ending in 46) appears on multiple locanto ad. And number is registered as a commercial number in WA.

Champ211
07-12-19, 03:50
I contacted same number yesterday and got 5 k quote and sus location, when I told her that I just had session Saturday in 3 k she said she was different and sent new photos. Sorry it's my bad that I could not identify if she was SP and could not distinguish the voice of different ladies. She said she can talk with that girl to come down but later my mood went offf and it was already 11 pm so called off plan.

Hey Champ211,

I searched locanto for Shivani and found this ad with a number ending in 46, on WA she said she has no place and is quoting 5 k for 1 sesh. Are you sure this is the girl?.

Champ211
07-12-19, 03:53
Can anyone help with review of Neha, claiming to be individual, digits ends with 406.

JohnnyBouy
07-12-19, 04:09
Sorry I don't remember the ID as I searched too many on Friday night and called in Monday morning.Is this the Shivani you talking about?

NoNeed 1979
07-12-19, 04:28
The well-known spa in X**and Mall in Hinjewadi. Been visiting the place for quite some time now. Excellent b2 b from Thai masseuse. No more.

Visited yesterday, came to know about change is ownership and staff, decided to give it a try. All BP level desi staff who just squat on you like a frog after removing top in the name of b2 b. Shit massage and even has the audacity to ask for tip in the end. Another good place bites the dust. : Sigh:

Damage: 1. 5 k counter + 2. 5 k for b2 b.

WIR: Never.

Would advise fellow mongers to stay away. And please point me to a good Thai spa in PCMC.

JohnnyBouy
07-12-19, 04:37
The well-known spa in X**and Mall in Hinjewadi. Been visiting the place for quite some time now. Excellent b2 b from Thai masseuse. No more.

Visited yesterday, came to know about change is ownership and staff, decided to give it a try. All BP level desi staff who just squat on you like a frog after removing top in the name of b2 b. Shit massage and even has the audacity to ask for tip in the end. Another good place bites the dust. : Sigh:

Damage: 1. 5 k counter + 2. 5 k for b2 b.

WIR: Never.

Would advise fellow mongers to stay away. And please point me to a good Thai spa in PCMC.Can someone share a list of best to worst spa in terms of looks and services of girls over there. Can name the spas in code words. Would really appreciate the efforts.

JohnnyBouy
07-12-19, 04:40
Can someone recommend me some good spa in Aundh and Baner area. I prefer looks. So birds with good looks is the priority.

Slv45
07-12-19, 11:46

Will definitely repeat.All I got from locanto is shivani SP, digits ending 19 with bad attitude. He initially posted as an indie, then edited his ad. Also he is not ready to share pics if you don't tell him your budget first.

As others mentioned, could you share locanto ID bro?

DickRage123
07-12-19, 12:20
Hi guys,

Writing a report after a long time.

This was my second visit to a spa starting with why in Aundh above the famous bookstore there.

I went there without an appointment and asked for Thai masseuse. They said one is getting free in 20 minutes. Shall we provide someone else. Flatly refused. Are counter was asked whether coming for 1st time here by mistake I said yes. So at the counter were hesitant to give further details and they suggested me to go for dry body massage.

And waited. Booked for 1 hour session and entered the room. Comes in ms ona (rhymes with sona). She said wear dispo and will come in 5 minutes. I wanted extra services and wanted to be clear from the start so I didn't wear the dispo was in towel only. She said you don't want to wear I said no. She smiled and started the massage.

Good massage on back and hints of massaging near the area. Then asked me to lie on back and then started massaging thigh and upwards touching those areas slightly. I didn't want to waste time so I asked extra services. She said what you want. I said full service. She denied we don't do that here. Then what I asked. She said hand job. B2 b massage. I went further asked for blowjob. She smiled first said no. Massage continued for another 5 minutes then she said OK. I asked how much. Had to negotiate hard but boy those last 20 minutes were heaven.

She started with BJ allowed me to caress her boobs kiss her on lips. Touch her down there. She also rubbed her pussy against my johnny. I at that point again asked her let me fuck you she said no can't but continued the blissful experience. Then she started BJ again and explode outside. Didn't allow in mouth.

After that she took me to the shower rubbed soap all. Over me and I soaped her and the deed was completed. She said will you visit again I said of course and I will come to you only.

The chick:

Body 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Face 8/10.

Damages: 1.6 k at counter and 3 k to the masseuse.

WIR: fuck yes. The best spa exp I have ever had.

The above exp was in Nov 2018.

If you guys have and spa. Which provides full service please do guide.

Thanks.

DK.

Pratty69
07-12-19, 12:46
Hi folks,

I have been regular with Peehu for last 4 years. This time, I tried her for overnight. This was 2 weeks back. Checked in at O Rooms Shi. The place is much better and decent as compared to V Hotel. Banged her 6 times through the night with every possible way including doggy, CIM, Anal, Tit fuck, Reverse cow girl, Cow girl, Spoon, etc. Had a great time. She is amazing with DFK, BBBJ, Anal and rimming.

Looks: 3/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

BBBJ: 12/10.

Anal: 10/10.

GFE: 15/10.

Damages: 5 k for night.

Room: 1.5 k.

Food: 500 INR.

Those who are keen, can ping me in my inbox for number. Will be happy to share. Let me tell you that she is BBBW and not a great looker. So if you are looking for looks, she is not the right person.

Champ211
07-12-19, 15:49
It's due to LE action as any spa having thai therapist is being raided. So avoid such spa for few more days

The well-known spa in X**and Mall in Hinjewadi. Been visiting the place for quite some time now. Excellent b2 b from Thai masseuse. No more..

BombayBoyz
07-12-19, 18:48
Hi friends,

Any fresh leads of students, indies, or medium curved horny HW's.

Kindly PM.

Will reciprocate for. Good leads in Mumbai Bangalore and Hyderabad.

Regards.

BombayBoyz
07-12-19, 18:58
Hi,

Spoke to her today. She is on indefinite sabbatical. Only time will tell if she will return. Have her number but choose not to give as she wants rest. Respect her choice.

Regards,

Thanks.

M Jack.

Coolguy Masti
07-13-19, 03:04
Hi folks,

I have been regular with Peehu for last 4 years. This time, I tried her for overnight. This was 2 weeks back. Checked in at O Rooms Shi. The place is much better and decent as compared to V Hotel. Banged her 6 times through the night with every possible way including doggy, CIM, Anal, Tit fuck, Reverse cow girl, Cow girl, Spoon, etc. Had a great time. She is amazing with DFK, BBBJ, Anal and rimming.

Anal: 10/10.

GFE: 15/10.

Damages: 5 k for night.

Room: 1.5 k.

Food: 500 INR.

Those who are keen, can ping me in my inbox for number. Will be happy to share. Let me tell you that she is BBBW and not a great looker. So if you are looking for looks, she is not the right person.Hey Bro. Clear your Inbox!

Studboo
07-13-19, 05:05
Hey Bro. Clear your Inbox!How do I get access to inbox? I have been taking services all over Pune and would love to exchange some data. Today also getting my johnny two exercises.

Greetings,

Jackson

Studboo
07-13-19, 05:13
I contacted same number yesterday and got 5 k quote and sus location, when I told her that I just had session Saturday in 3 k she said she was different and sent new photos. Sorry it's my bad that I could not identify if she was SP and could not distinguish the voice of different ladies. She said she can talk with that girl to come down but later my mood went offf and it was already 11 pm so called off plan..She came at 4 k rate 1 shot, but I was getting 2 shots at 3 k, so I did not took her. If someone has tried her please give your review? Number ending with 46.

M Jack
07-13-19, 05:32
Hi,

Spoke to her today. She is on indefinite sabbatical. Only time will tell if she will return. Have her number but choose not to give as she wants rest. Respect her choice.

Regards,OK. Thanks brother.

Harddick Pune
07-13-19, 07:27
I am a newbie and will appreciate if I get reference to reliable SP or indies. Don't have anything to reciprocate right now but will be happy to share in future.

Samasir143
07-13-19, 10:16
Hi folks,

Anal: 10/10..Please clear you are inbox.

BombayBoyz
07-13-19, 15:35
She has been reviewed a lot. Visited her.

In brief, recommend her.

Almost center of city.

VFM.

Clean and decent place.

Reasonably good assets.

Very hospitable, gentle.

Keen on giving you a good experience.

Better to be with her than be cheated by ugly faces and assets around.

WIR: Yes till I find someone so close to city center, so reasonable with such a place.

Star2019
07-14-19, 09:38
If someone gets into such a situation please suggest how to deal with it and how to come out safely. Is it considered a crime if we tell we had a massage. Since massage parlours don't display board outside their Spa, neither they are registered. So what is the best we should do and reply in such situation.

Secondly please guide how to be alert to such situations. How to be suspect of such situations.

Very important for safety of all the mongers.

Lastly week I was desperate for some action so had been visiting different spas in kp area. Most of them were closed due to LE actions maybe as either no one was picking calls or the phone was switched off.

Finally went to this spa which is just off the main road. I had visited this spa earlier. Had got services from Ms. Why then. She had BBBJ skills and not a drop she used to spill when CIM. Unfortunately she has left the place. There were locals and NE girls. Since I didn't knew any familiar face there asked the counter boy to assign someone with good service. Maybe he understood and sent in a petite girl. She smiled and ask to change in sweet voice. Asked her if dispo are needed. On which she smiled and said yes. Massage was OK. She almost stood on my back which was good. Lot of hints or rather she was massaging my balls for a while which was great feeling. Upon turning around asked to remove dispo. She obliged to it and the fun started. While moving her hands from toes to thighs she was giving nice warm up to johnny and balls also. I was enjoying. But couldn't control anymore and groped her bottom..

SweetShugar
07-14-19, 10:00
Have tried her multiple times and she is good at BBBJ. However sex is mundane and very clinical with less involvement once you are in. Good backup option and at short notice, though unless it is only. BBBJ, can explore other options. She does not come for night generally.

I have been a silent reader of this forum and thanks to all the wonderful users providing info and FRS.

Please mention the current physical attributes of her, like height, measurements, age, weight and about hygiene..

AkkMumbaiYa
07-14-19, 10:55
Thanks to Pratty69 for sharing her number.

This was two weeks back. I was in Pune so called her and fixed the appointment.

As discussed by Pratty she is not good looker but far better than Afros. For me look doesn't matters, I believe in service and she is the best service provider I come across.

Banged her two times. Open to all positions, anal, CIM and anal rimming. A good GFE and great enjoyment after long time.

Looks: 3/10 better than Afro.

Boobs: 6/10 Nice tits.

Pussy: 5/10 loose.

Ass: 10/10 very tight.

GFE: 10/10.

PollardPivot77
07-14-19, 12:22
Hi,

Regards,She is moving to Canada.

Passionz
07-14-19, 21:17
Have tried her multiple times and she is good at BBBJ. However sex is mundane and very clinical with less involvement once you are in. Good backup option and at short notice, though unless it is only. BBBJ, can explore other options. She does not come for night generally.Is she okay with fast & furious type * for long?

Thanks.

Champ211
07-15-19, 03:58
I tried another bird from same SP. On Thursday she was quoting 5 k, on Saturday pinged again, brought down to 3.5 k, I denied for 3.5 k and after few hours she pinged me for 3 k.

This lady was good by asset but not much GFE,. Had very large boobs I can say like porn stars, and natural.

Place was outside Pune and it was residential society so I was not feeling comfortable. Completed deed in 30 minutes and left. I found SP is genuine and never asks for advance and gives same quality as photo shared by her.

She came at 4 k rate 1 shot, but I was getting 2 shots at 3 k, so I did not took her. If someone has tried her please give your review? Number ending with 46.

King29
07-15-19, 05:46
Hello mongers,

Got Smita's number, was thinking to try her.

Any latest reviews on her will help.

Thanks in advance.

Ishaang
07-15-19, 07:56
Found this college indie through one of my mongering friends. A bit on the expensive side, but good looking and young (19 yo) with good assets. Spoke to her on WA, cited my friend as a reference and set a meeting. Booked oyo and waited for her. Arrived in uber, greeted her outside, paid for the uber and brought her inside. She was quite good looking and cheerful, was willing to try new things. Had some chit chat about her studies, movies, started with some hugging and light kissing, went to DFK. She asked me to get cleaned, asked her to join me in the shower, she agreed. She undressed and revealed her large boobs and shaved pussy. Got in the shower, still kissing and rubbing each other. She cleaned me well while I was sucking and squeezing her boobs. Gave me a good BBBJ while in the shower. After getting cleaned, got into bed, still kissing. Got her in a 69 position, started licking and kissing her clean shaved no smell and extremely cute pussy. Went quite deep with my tongue and fingers. She was moaning which made it all better. Went for some titty-fuck which was amazing, loved the sight of her sucking my johhny while squeezed in between. After a long foreplay, we began in mish, pounded her hard, switched to doggy and finished inside her. Took some rest, ordered some food and drinks, after this started with 2nd round in WOT, finished in this position. Completed 5 shots at night, 1 in the morning. Had already paid her when she came in, so kissed her, ordered her an uber, and left happy. Best day ever!!

Verdict.

Face - 9/10 (good looking college chick).

Body - 9/10 (Sexy, always loved a good 19 yo model like body of a college chick).

Boobs - 10/10 (quite large, I love big boobs).

Pussy - 9/10 (clean shaved, pinkish, no smell, spent a lot of time going DATY).

Ass - 8/10 (Amazing looking when in doggy, no anal though, allowed to rim and lick, clean shaved and good looking).

Service - 10/10 (Full GFE, no nakhras, she's doing this for extra money and explore new things).

WIR. Hell Yes!

Damage - 15 k to girl, 3 k for oyo, 1. 5 k for food.

No pics available as it's my friend's contact and he only showed me the picture in his phone and she doesn't share the pic. Can only go through him if anyone wants. As I don't have subscription, and now it's difficult to get one, will hold on to this till credit card purchase is available.

Cheers and happy mongering!

Johnny14
07-15-19, 08:05
Can anyone share Peehu digits. Planning to visit the city soon. TIA.

HandLebar
07-15-19, 10:52
Hi,

I am here after a long time. Can I please get some reliable contacts of some nice girls. Will share if I getting anything soon.

Ramugrk20
07-15-19, 12:34
Hi Pune friends,

Very recently moved to Pune from Chennai. Any leads to good SP or inde contacts. Please inbox me. Happy to help you guys with Chennai leads. Thanks.

Ashu85
07-15-19, 14:30
Hi fellows,

Just wanted to report a couple of flops I had.

I had this number of Sherin from loc who was discussed here a couple of times. Tried to call her the number this Saturday. When I asked for Sherin, the girl disconnected the call and blocked me immediately. I think she's out of it now.

Then talked to the Shivani 46 number. Clearly and SP. Gave me a girl near Sunny's world.

Girl was OK looking in mid thirties. Typical middle age woman figure. One with bigger rack than normal. CBJ was good but she was a dead fish in the act.

Damage: 5 k 1 round.

WIR: No.

Coolguy Masti
07-15-19, 14:56
She is moving to Canada.Thats sad to hear! I recently contacted her again and tried my luck unsuccessfully. Requested her to make exception for one meeting but she was firm in saying no. I think hardly few mongers on this forum got lucky to have met her as she was discovered only recently (my guess).

Panvel1
07-15-19, 16:10
Have tried her multiple times and she is good at BBBJ. However sex is mundane and very clinical with less involvement once you are in. Good backup option and at short notice, though unless it is only. BBBJ, can explore other options. She does not come for night generally.She sure is available for night. I'm into discussion for a month end night sexcapade.

Panvel1
07-15-19, 16:14
Please share your report.She has been dissected completely in this forum. So posting a FR is meaningless. All I can say is WOW, she is just awesome.

M Jack
07-15-19, 20:08
Hello bhai's,

I am thinking to try one of them. Any suggestion? Has anyone tried them? They are expensive stuff.

Thanks,

M Jack.

Champ211
07-15-19, 20:18
Yup she was bit mechanical, I tried her too, but paid 3 k, SP starts with 3 but if you don't budge, she will come down till 3.5 and I waited little long to come back her to me for 3 k.

Hi fellows,

Just wanted to report a couple of flops I had.

I had this number of Sherin from loc who was discussed here a couple of times. Tried to call her the number this Saturday. When I asked for Sherin, the girl disconnected the call and blocked me immediately. I think she's out of it now.

Then talked to the Shivani 46 number. Clearly and SP. Gave me a girl near Sunny's world.

Girl was OK looking in mid thirties. Typical middle age woman figure. One with bigger rack than normal. CBJ was good but she was a dead fish in the act.

Damage: 5 k 1 round.

WIR: No.

GodsonPlay
07-16-19, 02:02
I have visited this spa on weekend.

This spa have only wooden sheets to separate the massage room. So you cannot make noise.

Two therapist are communicating while doing message.

All Thai massage therapist. However, only HJ and upper access in extra in 1 k.

So don't go here.

FedStar
07-16-19, 04:26
Found this college indie through one of my mongering friends. A bit on the expensive side, but good looking and young (19 yo) with good assets. Spoke to her on WA, cited my friend as a reference and set a meeting. Booked oyo and waited for her. Arrived in uber, greeted her outside, paid for the uber and brought her inside. She was quite good looking and cheerful, was willing to try new things. Had some chit chat about her studies, movies, started with some hugging and light kissing, went to DFK. She asked me to get cleaned, asked her to join me in the shower, she agreed. She undressed and revealed her large boobs and shaved pussy. Got in the shower, still kissing and rubbing each other. She cleaned me well while I was sucking and squeezing her boobs. Gave me a good BBBJ while in the shower. After getting cleaned, got into bed, still kissing. Got her in a 69 position, started licking and kissing her clean shaved no smell and extremely cute pussy. Went quite deep with my tongue and fingers. She was moaning which made it all better. Went for some titty-fuck which was amazing, loved the sight of her sucking my johhny while squeezed in between. After a long foreplay, we began in mish, pounded her hard, switched to doggy and finished inside her.Nro your posts are tempting but no use for rest fellow mongers since you don't have PM and there no mean to contact you. Please get PM ASAP and we can share our contacts too.

RahulM30
07-16-19, 05:18
I want to know that if anyone can provide tab Viagra, Cialis or penegra by online shopping and without prescription.

EroticServices
07-16-19, 07:19
Hi,

I got Shruti's number #256 from a fellow member here. I reached out to her last week and was willing to try out. But I found her extremely desperate for the deed or money may be. Confirming with me repeatedly about the timings. I cancelled that and told her I will meet next week. She kept on messaging on weekends and then on Monday also with works like baby, honey, etc.

Is this unusual of her? I try to avoid such girls since they are more into money and less into act.

For the time being I have cancelled meeting her tonight.

JitenS
07-16-19, 09:19
Hi guys,

I need some urgent advice about possible STD and I can't see a doctor at least for a week for some reason. Is anyone here an expert or a doctor who can help me? Please DM me if yes.

DickRage123
07-16-19, 10:53
Hi guys,

Since I don't frequently monger I don't have any contacts to monger.

I end up at spas which I have kind of got bored off. I had visited a couple of SPs but felt ripped off not by the girl or SP but the cost. Since PM doesn't work and also the seniors only exchange contacts which I don't have at least can new mongers like know what do we pay for ST, LT and full. Night. Is it safe to spend full. Night at SP place. That's a thought which worries me Max. Don't want to bring girl. Home also.

Request some replies please.

M Jack
07-16-19, 18:07
Hi brother,

If you are talking about the Spa which has branch in KP as well and opposite zensar then I want to tell you that they do provide BBBJ and one of the therapist is expert in BJ. I agree with other point of privacy but not much of an issue though. I had been to this place 3-4 times and loved the experience every single time.

Thanks.

M Jack.

I have visited this spa on weekend.

This spa have only wooden sheets to separate the massage room. So you cannot make noise.

Two therapist are communicating while doing message.

All Thai massage therapist. However, only HJ and upper access in extra in 1 k.

So don't go here.

Bond123
07-17-19, 02:38
Hi,

I got Shruti's number #256 from a fellow member here. I reached out to her last week and was willing to try out. But I found her extremely desperate for the deed or money may be. Confirming with me repeatedly about the timings. I cancelled that and told her I will meet next week. She kept on messaging on weekends and then on Monday also with works like baby, honey, etc.

Is this unusual of her? I try to avoid such girls since they are more into money and less into act.

For the time being I have cancelled meeting her tonight.Now a days she has become greedy and not service oriented. Has put on weight and facial hairs. Avoid her.

RedAlloy
07-17-19, 03:06
Hi,

For the time being I have cancelled meeting her tonight.Bro,

Same experience with me last year. You call try video call and then decide. Best is to avoid her as she is very mechanical in act, only interested in money.

RedAlloy
07-17-19, 03:15
I want to know that if anyone can provide tab Viagra, Cialis or penegra by online shopping and without prescription.Bro,

You can easily get it online shopping like kamakart.com. thatspersonal.com, imbesharam.com.

Also you can get in medical shop without prescription. Can try sahaara 50 MG. But visit some infamous or low profile medical shop.

Tinku450
07-17-19, 04:04
Dear,

Kindly help me with contact in Pune with House wife. Anu noble soul can forward number of Smita old war horse I m new coming tomorrow for a day only.

Regards,

Tinku.

Rahul2007
07-17-19, 05:54
Hi,

For the time being I have cancelled meeting her tonight.I had her about a year ago. She was good then. How much is she quoting now? Was expensive when I took her. Look to lower the price if she is in need.

HandLebar
07-17-19, 08:21
Hi,

Can you forward me the contacts as well.

Thanks.

Dear,

Kindly help me with contact in Pune with House wife. Anu noble soul can forward number of Smita old war horse I m new coming tomorrow for a day only.

Regards,

Tinku.

HandLebar
07-17-19, 16:30
Hey,

Do you have any contacts in Pune? Can you message me?

Thanks.

Dear,

Regards,

Tinku.

Siidharth
07-18-19, 05:06
Can only go through him if anyone wants. !Hi,

Nice FR mate. Must have had a good time for sure. Is your friend on ISG by any chance. Can we connect to him over here. Will love to try a college chick. Do let me know about it anyways.

EroticServices
07-18-19, 05:53
I had her about a year ago. She was good then. How much is she quoting now? Was expensive when I took her. Look to lower the price if she is in need.She was quoting 12 k for full night. I reduced that to 10 k. But I finally didn't avail the services.

RedAlloy
07-18-19, 07:48
Tasted this lady claiming housewife. Location is OK seems residential complex. Wanted to pull back after seeing her at door but still went ahead. While deed she kept Main door open and we were in bedroom. So was risky and her looks and body are like BP girls. She was telling they are in cpl swapping. She told in weekend party they meet with couples.

Damage- 3.5 k.

Shot- 1 (Deed not completed as I was not comfortable there).

Face- 3/10.

BJ- 3/10.

FS- WOT &Miss.

Time spent-15 min.

WIR- Never.

Star2019
07-18-19, 13:28
Hi Champ211,

Quite impressed by your post. Problem is how to contact her. Can you give some more details or hints.

RaGa69
07-18-19, 14:42
Went to this spa in VN opp the mall on Nagar road. On weekdays they charge 1.4 k NB price for 90 minutes (75 + 15 for bath). Didn't know anyone so was assigned a regular NI. Miss K (story in Sanskrit). Told reception that don't need oil massage and they said I can take 90 minutes dry for same price. They filled and form saying 90 minutes and asked me to tell the therapist for dry massage.

When she came was pretty happy to see a fair looking tall girl about 5'7" wearing a low neck T and light blue denims.

Took me to a side to wash feet. While she washed had a nice glimpse of her largish tits and black bra.

Took me to a room and asked to change. Changed to a dispo and wrapped a towel. She came in 5 minutes with the form, asked to lie down facing downwards, Removed the towel and started massage. Decent massage. Started with small talks and she told she had ran from her hometown Jodhpur and to try her luck in modelling. Didn't work out so she learnt massaging and joined spa.

About 15 minutes in the massage, she got comfortable, removed the dispo and continued with back massage with her hands not touching balls and junior. But still she didn't say anything about extras.

Some more massage and she asked me to turn and I was completely naked in front of her. No comments yet from her.

After about 50 minutes of massage she said massage over. Reminded her that the form said 90 minutes and 40 minutes still left. So she asked what else I wanted so popped the question of extras. B2B for 3 k, BBBJ for 4 k. Asked if she does FS and she said she does but outside.

Negotiated for 2.5 k for B2B. She locked the door, removed her T and denims and came to the massage bed in her bra and panties. Pulled her close, gave a good hug and unhooked her bra to reveal a perfect pair of round tits. Told they are 36 C size. Started sucking them to my heart content and asked her to lie down. Got on top of her and started with DFK while squeezing her melons hard. Then started with tit fuck and came on her titties.

Booked another appointment with her the next week and continued with same process. This time she came down to 2 k for B2B and BBBJ. While leaving she asked to carry protection the next time.

So week later booked an appointment. This time there was no massage. She came in removed her top and denims and straight away started with DFK. Unhooked her bra and pulled down her panties. Both were naked and I started sucking on her tits and fingering her. She was wet down there so put on a see and entered her. Banged her hard in Mish for about 10 minutes and came in her. We lied down next to each other for about 10 minutes and asked if we both can take a shower. Went into the shower and she washed my junior and started with BBBJ. Junior was ready for round two. Came out, wore see and started banging her from behind in standing position. Then moved to the bed and she started with WOT. Tried cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy for almost 30 minutes but didn't finish. So she started with a BBBJ and in 10 minutes I came in her mouth. She spat it on the dispo and asked I shouldn't have done that. But anyways got a good fuck and CIM all for 4 k.

Overall, money well spent.

HandLebar
07-18-19, 17:00
Planning to have some fun this weekend. Need some contacts please.

LuciferMrngstr
07-18-19, 17:52
Hello fellow mongers,

Can someone share SP's with good looking chicks?

Hunter0077
07-18-19, 21:16
She was quoting 12 k for full night. I reduced that to 10 k. But I finally didn't avail the services.Bro,

Even 5 k is not worth for her. Any deed with her is like she is doing us a favour. We have to pay for her enjoyment, but she will not care about us. Not worth even 3 k. Her BJ skills is shit. Simply avoid her. Not worth.

Keep safe.

Laneboy
07-19-19, 00:50
Can someone share some SP contacts.

Aarun21
07-19-19, 03:01
Hello monger bros,

Please be safe the mahol is quite unsafe now.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/pune-cops-bust-sex-racket-rescue-four-thai-women/amp_articleshow/70281705.cms

JohnnyBouy
07-19-19, 04:04
Went to this spa in VN opp the mall on Nagar road. On weekdays they charge 1.4 k NB price for 90 minutes (75 + 15 for bath). Didn't know anyone so was assigned a regular NI. Miss K (story in Sanskrit). Told reception that don't need oil massage and they said I can take 90 minutes dry for same price. They filled and form saying 90 minutes and asked me to tell the therapist for dry massage.

When she came was pretty happy to see a fair looking tall girl about 5'7" wearing a low neck T and light blue denims.

Took me to a side to wash feet. While she washed had a nice glimpse of her largish tits and black bra.

Took me to a room and asked to change. Changed to a dispo and wrapped a towel. She came in 5 minutes with the form, asked to lie down facing downwards, Removed the towel and started massage. Decent massage. Started with small talks and she told she had ran from her hometown Jodhpur and to try her luck in modelling. Didn't work out so she learnt massaging and joined spa.

About 15 minutes in the massage, she got comfortable, removed the dispo and continued with back massage with her hands not touching balls and junior. But still she didn't say anything about extras..Can you share the starting initials of this spa.

JohnnyBouy
07-19-19, 04:19

About 15 minutes in the massage, she got comfortable, removed the dispo and continued with back massage with her hands not touching balls and junior. But still she didn't say anything about extras..Does the name of the flower starts with L?

IAm1984
07-19-19, 06:27
Is this the same spa? Folks avoid that area for time being.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/pune...w/70281705.cms

About 15 minutes in the massage, she got comfortable, removed the dispo and continued with back massage with her hands not touching balls and junior. But still she didn't say anything about extras.

Some more massage and she asked me to turn and I was completely naked in front of her. No comments yet from her..

LetsTryThis
07-19-19, 06:40
I had her about a year ago. She was good then. How much is she quoting now? Was expensive when I took her. Look to lower the price if she is in need.Not trying add to the bashing but I blocked her long time ago. It's not about the money but after trying her twice it felt like I had to work hard to get her into mood. Very mechanical other wise. Experience is definitely not worth it. Guys please don't bother asking me her contact as I have deleted it.

I guess Pune being so dry she keeps on getting clients.

PuneRomper
07-19-19, 07:00
I am keen to try the famous Ritu, but since subscription is not working, am not able to enable PM. Is she available on any platform like loc and if so can senior mongers provide pointers? Or does she operate only through word of mouth and references. Is there any way I can reach to her? Thanks in advance.

MyDream8
07-19-19, 08:29
Is this place opposite to Indian Oil petrol pump?

If yes, I met her couple of months back. Experience was similar at lesser price though.

She has kid also who was sleeping in hall while we were in small bedroom which made me very uncomfortable. They have couple account on FB.

Tasted this lady claiming housewife. Location is OK seems residential complex. Wanted to pull back after seeing her at door but still went ahead. While deed she kept Main door open and we were in bedroom. So was risky and her looks and body are like BP girls. She was telling they are in cpl swapping. She told in weekend party they meet with couples.

Damage- 3.5 k.

Shot- 1 (Deed not completed as I was not comfortable there).

Face- 3/10.

BJ- 3/10.

FS- WOT &Miss.

Time spent-15 min.

WIR- Never.

AKS84
07-19-19, 16:21
Hi guys,

This was my second visit to a spa starting with why in Aundh above the famous bookstore there.

I went there without an appointment and asked for Thai masseuse. They said one is getting free in 20 minutes. Shall we provide someone else. Flatly refused. Are counter was asked whether coming for 1st time here by mistake I said yes. So at the counter were hesitant to give further details and they suggested me to go for dry body massage.

And waited. Booked for 1 hour session and entered the room. Comes in ms ona (rhymes with sona). She said wear dispo and will come in 5 minutes. I wanted extra services and wanted to be clear from the start so I didn't wear the dispo was in towel only. She said you don't want to wear I said no. She smiled and started the massage.

Good massage on back and hints of massaging near the area. Then asked me to lie on back and then started massaging thigh and upwards touching those areas slightly. I didn't want to waste time so I asked extra services. She said what you want. I said full service. She denied we don't do that here. Then what I asked. She said hand job. B2 b massage. I went further asked for blowjob. She smiled first said no. Massage continued for another 5 minutes then she said OK. I asked how much. Had to negotiate hard but boy those last 20 minutes were heaven.

She started with BJ allowed me to caress her boobs kiss her on lips. Touch her down there. She also rubbed her pussy against my johnny. I at that point again asked her let me fuck you she said no can't but continued the blissful experience. Then she started BJ again and explode outside. Didn't allow in mouth.

After that she took me to the shower rubbed soap all. Over me and I soaped her and the deed was completed. She said will you visit again I said of course and I will come to you only.

The chick:

Body 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Face 8/10.

Damages: 1.6 k at counter and 3 k to the masseuse.

WIR: fuck yes. The best spa exp I have ever had.

The above exp was in Nov 2018.

If you guys have and spa. Which provides full service please do guide.

Thanks.

DK.Can you please PM me the name.

Cheers.

AKS.

Rahul2007
07-19-19, 17:54
She was quoting 12 k for full night. I reduced that to 10 k. But I finally didn't avail the services.Yaa I think better to avoid her since there are lot of negative reviews on her recently. But price wise she has has come down which means she is need of money but I guess she should understand people need good service.

MyDream8
07-19-19, 18:37
I met her twice. First time experience with B2B was OK.

Second time I opted only for TL + HJ in 1.5 k. When I was sucking her tits she got aroused To such a level that she removed all her clothes and wanted me to insert. My mind prevailed it's senses and released quickly to avoid control of my Johnny over brain.

Looks and figure is great as you mentioned.

Her Hindi doesn't sound from Rajasthan. It is north east style Hindi.

Smithkk
07-19-19, 19:27
Hi guys,

Banged this cute girl for whole night, new I'm business.

Contacted one of our trusted groups.

Then fixed the deal.

She is college going girl.

Little expensive (25 k whole night) but worth.

Will not say much below is the report.

Face 9/10 cute.

Ass 10/10 nice in shape.

Boobs 7/10 small.

Pussy 10/10 super tight and juicy.

GFE 8/10.

Overall 9/10.

Contact Only for trusted guys.

Cheers.

Smithkk
07-20-19, 02:37
Hi guys,

Then fixed the deal.

Face 9/10 cute..Forget to attached her pic.

Here it is.

Kkn6414
07-20-19, 05:02
I got a contact from my friend, called her, first she was pretending differently but then I gave my friends ref.

Then she agreed to meet last Sunday. She does not share pic.

Talking about her, she is a college going girl with pretty face.

I was surprised to see her. After chit-chat, we started smooching.

Her pussy was a bit tight. Really enjoyed.

Damage- 12 K.

Face- 9/10.

Body- 10/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 8.5/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

WIR Definitely yes.

Will share contact only with guys having quality contacts in Pune, Mumbai Delhi & Bangalore.

Nick143
07-20-19, 08:45
Anyone has any new indie contacts in Pune? NE, Mallu or Bong?. Apart from the regular Ritu, Pallavi, Shruti??

RedAlloy
07-20-19, 09:12
Is this place opposite to Indian Oil petrol pump?

If yes, I met her couple of months back. Experience was similar at lesser price though.

She has kid also who was sleeping in hall while we were in small bedroom which made me very uncomfortable. They have couple account on FB.Bro,

Yes she is the same opposite Indian oil petrol pump.

Any review on Payal HW manjri. Wanted to try but wanted to be sure as do not want repeated failure like Priya.

RamL445
07-20-19, 09:47
Hey,

Please share the name of MP in PM. I would like to try.

Took me to a room and asked to change. Changed to a dispo and wrapped a towel. She came in 5 minutes with the form, asked to lie down facing downwards, Removed the towel and started massage. Decent massage. Started with small talks and she told she had ran from her hometown Jodhpur and to try her luck in modelling. Didn't work out so she learnt massaging and joined spa..

January79
07-20-19, 11:43
Any luck with this one?

Greetings to the fellow members of the forum.

I have been a silent reader of the forum for past one month. Got various ideas of rates of independent and spas.

Recently I joined the Hub for better networking & by luck found a number for the independent of Moshi Pradhikaran Area.

As I am very new to this was a bit hesitant to call her so contacted her via Whatsapp. Number is verified on truecaller.

Does anybody has any info regarding Abhilasha number ending with 483.

She is willing to come to hotel & has quoted 5 k for 3 hrs. +hotel extra..

Kiran426
07-20-19, 12:42
I am a Hyderabad member visiting Pune. I have one evening opportunity for an incall or outcall. Pune numbers I collected in last few years are not replying. Can anyone help me with number of a good safe indie? I will be staying in Pimpri-Chinwad area. Can reciprocate in Hyderabad. Thanks.

RamL445
07-20-19, 13:06
Can you please share MP name in PM?

I met her twice. First time experience with B2B was OK.

Second time I opted only for TL + HJ in 1.5 k. When I was sucking her tits she got aroused To such a level that she removed all her clothes and wanted me to insert. My mind prevailed it's senses and released quickly to avoid control of my Johnny over brain.

Looks and figure is great as you mentioned.

Her Hindi doesn't sound from Rajasthan. It is north east style Hindi.

Deefuck
07-20-19, 13:12
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Shubh Bra
07-20-19, 13:50
I want to know that if anyone can provide tab Viagra, Cialis or penegra by online shopping and without prescription.PM me bro, its available, yet with some more price.

M Jack
07-20-19, 17:02
Hi guys,

This girl is slightly costly and darker then what she looks in pic. Speaks fluent English. Enough about looks and all. Now, let me tell you that she is amazing and horny in bed. We entered the room, we hugged and then DFK. I undressed her with long DFK session and then she grabbed the johny. What a BJ man, I can't forget. She is amazing. I wore condom and started in missionary and then finally ended up in cowgirl. She was so horny that I came in 10 minutes. Best part that even after climax, she was kissing me and I got complete GFE.

She is from Kolkata and shared her number. Promised to meet me on weekend before leaving. We will have more fun.

Last thing I forgot to mention is amazing rimjob. She initially said no to it but I convinced her.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 9/10.

Pleasure: 10/10.

BJ: 10/10.

Ass: 10/10.

Overall experience: 9/10.

Damage: 6. 5 K.

WIR: yes, I am going to meet her before she departs.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Member #4771
07-20-19, 20:23
Hi guys,

Good massage on back and hints of massaging near the area. Then asked me to lie on back and then started massaging thigh and upwards touching those areas slightly. I didn't want to waste time so I asked extra services. She said what you want. I said full service. She denied we don't do that here. Then what I asked. She said hand job. B2 b massage. I went further asked for blowjob. She smiled first said no. Massage continued for another 5 minutes then she said OK. I asked how much. Had to negotiate hard but boy those last 20 minutes were heaven.3 k is too much for a BBBJ. Negotiate well guys these Thai chicks look for money so you got to play hard balls.

Asd968
07-21-19, 02:30
Thanks Pratty69 bro for sharing digits.

Called her anf gav ref and she agree to meet in evening. Decided to meet at Khadki oyo and checked in with her.

Started with DFK and great slopy BBJ.

Not writing in details as everything available in forum about her.

Look- 3/10.

Pussy- loose.

BBJ- 8/10.

Service 7/10.

Enjoyed the time.

Bond Bond
07-21-19, 05:26
Hey 12 k for a session is a steep price. I know it's a college girl but let's keep the prices in control. Just my thoughts.

I got a contact from my friend, called her, first she was pretending differently but then I gave my friends ref.

Then she agreed to meet last Sunday. She does not share pic.

Talking about her, she is a college going girl with pretty face.

I was surprised to see her. After chit-chat, we started smooching.

Her pussy was a bit tight. Really enjoyed.

Damage- 12 K.

Face- 9/10.

Body- 10/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 8.5/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

WIR Definitely yes.

Will share contact only with guys having quality contacts in Pune, Mumbai Delhi & Bangalore.

Bond Bond
07-21-19, 05:30
Wow. Another one at 25 k a night. Where are we heading towards? Requesting all members to negotiate a fair price rather than accepting whatever they ask for. Seems Pune is becoming the most expensive city for mongering.

Just my thoughts.

Hi guys,

Then fixed the deal.

Face 9/10 cute.

Ass 10/10 nice in shape.

Boobs 7/10 small.

Pussy 10/10 super tight and juicy.

GFE 8/10.

Overall 9/10.

Contact Only for trusted guys.

Cheers.