PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

MyDream8
07-21-19, 05:46
I doubt whether these FRs are from real mongers or SPs or Indie selling their stuff here.

These FRs are from relatively new mongers on this site.

If you are a real monger then Please do not spend more and increase market price.

Wow. Another one at 25 k a night. Where are we heading towards? Requesting all members to negotiate a fair price rather than accepting whatever they ask for. Seems Pune is becoming the most expensive city for mongering.

Just my thoughts.

M Jack
07-21-19, 06:06
Hi,

I agree with you. She is not worth even half the price. This is not to hurt anyone but genuine advice. Guys, please smarty use your money. 25 k is just too much and you can get much more fun and gems in 25 k.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Wow. Another one at 25 k a night. Where are we heading towards? Requesting all members to negotiate a fair price rather than accepting whatever they ask for. Seems Pune is becoming the most expensive city for mongering.

Just my thoughts.

JohnnyBouy
07-21-19, 08:34
I met her twice. First time experience with B2B was OK.

Second time I opted only for TL + HJ in 1.5 k. When I was sucking her tits she got aroused To such a level that she removed all her clothes and wanted me to insert. My mind prevailed it's senses and released quickly to avoid control of my Johnny over brain.

Looks and figure is great as you mentioned.

Her Hindi doesn't sound from Rajasthan. It is north east style Hindi.Can you PM me the name of this spa?

Sinkiss
07-21-19, 09:32
Hi guys,

This forum has been a great source of information, FIRs have been really helpful. Just need one last help from you guys. There has been great rounds of appreciations for Ritu. All I request is for her contact. Will definitely stick to the general rates.

What I can contribute is contact of couple of SP's that I and my friends have tried over the years.

[Email address deleted by Admin]. I am looking to buy the subscription from long time but due to non working of credit cards could not. Also finding it difficult to buy the bitcoins because India duh.

Will be leaving Pune for good couple of years at least.

Hope you guys understand.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kkarunkk
07-21-19, 10:48
Greetings to the fellow members of the forum.

I have been a silent reader of the forum for past one month. Got various ideas of rates of independent and spas.

Recently I joined the Hub for better networking & by luck found a number for the independent of Moshi Pradhikaran Area.

As I am very new to this was a bit hesitant to call her so contacted her via Whatsapp. Number is verified on truecaller.

Does anybody has any info regarding Abhilasha number ending with 483.

She is willing to come to hotel & has quoted 5 k for 3 hrs. +hotel extra.

She had sent her pic & then deleted it. Was OK.

Senior members kindly be generous & helpful in reviews.

Anyone with a review would be truly helpful.Yes Abhilasha near Moshi Pradhikaran. I met her about two years ago. Just for clarification, her father is a school teacher / a principal. Is that right? I actually took her for free and dropped her back. She was like a dead fish. She was like. You do whatever you want. I am just here under you with my legs spread. Don't know if she has improved in the past two years. But she is cooperative in the sense that she will allow you to do whatever. She does not participate itn it. Does not even open her lips for a nice kiss. Go to her if you have no other choice and if you just need some release.

Kkarunkk
07-21-19, 11:00
Went to this spa in VN opp the mall on Nagar road. On weekdays they charge 1.4 k NB price for 90 minutes (75 + 15 for bath). Didn't know anyone so was assigned a regular NI. Miss K (story in Sanskrit). Told reception that don't need oil massage and they said I can take 90 minutes dry for same price. They filled and form saying 90 minutes and asked me to tell the therapist for dry massage.

When she came was pretty happy to see a fair looking tall girl about 5'7" wearing a low neck T and light blue denims.

Took me to a side to wash feet. While she washed had a nice glimpse of her largish tits and black bra.

Took me to a room and asked to change. Changed to a dispo and wrapped a towel. She came in 5 minutes with the form, asked to lie down facing downwards, Removed the towel and started massage. Decent massage. Started with small talks and she told she had ran from her hometown Jodhpur and to try her luck in modelling. Didn't work out so she learnt massaging and joined spa.

About 15 minutes in the massage, she got comfortable, removed the dispo and continued with back massage with her hands not touching balls and junior. But still she didn't say anything about extras.

Some more massage and she asked me to turn and I was completely naked in front of her. No comments yet from her.

After about 50 minutes of massage she said massage over. Reminded her that the form said 90 minutes and 40 minutes still left. So she asked what else I wanted so popped the question of extras. B2B for 3 k, BBBJ for 4 k. Asked if she does FS and she said she does but outside..Hi,

I observed that you do not have PM activated so far. So can you share a hint about this spa. Please? Some name hint asnf oppo which mall?

Thanks.

DickRage123
07-22-19, 07:44
Hi bro,

Thanks for this tip. Will. Keep a note.

She played the hard ball and since it was my 2nd exp. , got carried away.

What should be the normal prices for BBJ at spas.

3 k is too much for a BBBJ. Negotiate well guys these Thai chicks look for money so you got to play hard balls.

DoubleA20
07-22-19, 08:03
Hi fellows,

Seems like LE are high on actions, I gone towards ban area in Pune, surprise to see that almost all spas are closed on weekends in this area. And in weekdays as well no-one answering calls.

So returned with-out any action.

Not sure about Aun though.

Stay safe!! And Avoiding this area may be for a week.

DickRage123
07-22-19, 08:04
Hi bro,

I don't have pm as of now as can't avail the subscription. Search of crosswords in Aundh and there is a so starting with why there. Hope you get it this time. Enjoy.

Can you please PM me the name.

Cheers.

AKS.

EroticServices
07-22-19, 15:33
Bro,

Even 5 k is not worth for her. Any deed with her is like she is doing us a favour. We have to pay for her enjoyment, but she will not care about us. Not worth even 3 k. Her BJ skills is shit. Simply avoid her. Not worth.

Keep safe.Yeah.

After all these negatives I have decided to not avail her services. Will look for alternatives. Any leads will be helpful.

Rock2085
07-22-19, 18:16
Hello everyone,

Met this Russian girl a year ago through an SP. Received good services by her. She shared her number and told that she will contact me directly when she visit Pune.

Met her 2 times in last year. She gives good service.

Can share her number to seniors and one who can share good contacts.

M Jack
07-22-19, 19:50
Hi guys,

I will be in Jaipur next month. I need a hottie for a night. Any contacts or experience then please do share with me.

Thanks.

M Jack.

RedArmy87
07-23-19, 02:27
Hi fellows,

Seems like LE are high on actions, I gone towards ban area in Pune, surprise to see that almost all spas are closed on weekends in this area. And in weekdays as well no-one answering calls.

Stay safe!! And Avoiding this area may be for a week.Yes even country spa in A mall is closed.

MongerMan9
07-23-19, 07:47
Stop spamming the Forum with the same pictures that looks as advertisement.

Admin3

Rock9991
07-23-19, 09:31
Hey bro,.

Try to contact you seems your PM is full.

Please share contact of her. Will share contact I have.

Thanks.

Rock.

Hello everyone,

Met this Russian girl a year ago through an SP. Received good services by her. She shared her number and told that she will contact me directly when she visit Pune.

PapaCarter
07-23-19, 10:12
Can you please PM me her digits please?

Cheers.

Hi guys,

This girl is slightly costly and darker then what she looks in pic. Speaks fluent English. Enough about looks and all. Now, let me tell you that she is amazing and horny in bed. We entered the room, we hugged and then DFK. I undressed her with long DFK session and then she grabbed the johny. What a BJ man, I can't forget. She is amazing. I wore condom and started in missionary and then finally ended up in cowgirl. She was so horny that I came in 10 minutes. Best part that even after climax, she was kissing me and I got complete GFE.

She is from Kolkata and shared her number. Promised to meet me on weekend before leaving. We will have more fun..

Star2019
07-23-19, 11:57
How much she charges, say for one hour or so. Does she have her own flat? If we have to make arrangement, need some tips about booking a hotel safely for a couple of hours. And does the hotel guy allow since they will easily identify the foreigner.

Hello everyone,

RaGa69
07-23-19, 13:22
Hi,

I observed that you do not have PM activated so far. So can you share a hint about this spa. Please? Some name hint asnf oppo which mall?

Thanks.This is the famous mall in VN. Bird who rose from the ashes. Diagonally opposite Flower Spa. Tried last week but the spa was closed and no one was answering the phone. Not sure if its the LE.

KrubyIndia
07-23-19, 14:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MyDesire
07-23-19, 14:30
Thanks to one of the ISG member for sharing a contact and honestly mentioning he didn't try her then.

Decided to venture out and try, fortnight back. Called her and fix the deal for 4 k.

Has her friends place, safe but below avg locality next ye bridge.

Reached easily for noon session. Welcomed with big smile, her friend was preparing food, lots of fishy smell.

The face is OK type, enough to mingle and bang like. Lady below 30 yrs old with good body, bit heavier on bottom, A typical working type.

Session started with good DFK followed by a nice BJ, licking, and passionate kissing in between. Overall good foreplay.

Clean shaved pussy without any smell. Though did not felt like going for DATY due to environment there.

Started with Wot, tried to go for doggy and side entry, was not able to due to her big buttocks and thighs, finished in mish.

Although she was very cooperative and ready for everything.

Overall good experience with young lady.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

BJ 9/10.

Hygiene 8/10.

Overall 8/10.

WIR may be.

MyDesire
07-23-19, 14:36
My apologies. Good session with Khu.

DickRage123
07-23-19, 14:39
Hi guys,

While trying to search I came across this skokka portal. Has anyone tried this and been successful. And FR would be helpful.

HornDogPuneKar
07-23-19, 14:49
Dear brethren,

I've always wanted to take Rati Baner's services. But it seems she is not active anymore. Has anyone been in contact with her? Does anyone have her new number? If you can exchange it with a good reference, I will share my other contacts. I have her number ending in 422. So, please PM me ASAP. Thanks!

P.S.: Please don't confuse Rati Baner with Rati P.S. Gavran.

Va2103
07-23-19, 21:09
Hi,

I am in Pune for a trip and would be there over the weekend.

Was looking for some good contact or SP who can provide options, not very expensive ones for sure.

Please PM me contacts or ref if any.

Can share contacts of Delhi / Gurgaon need be.

Champ211
07-24-19, 03:37
I have got details of massage parlour and SP from skokka, it's same as Locanto. Most of them on skokka are already on Locanto

Hi guys,

While trying to search I came across this skokka portal. Has anyone tried this and been successful. And FR would be helpful.

AkashMal
07-24-19, 05:06
Hey guys,

There was famous HL spa at KP inside lane no 7 I guess. I am getting promo message every day from them but haven't try it for few years.

Please let me me know if any one try HL spa recently.

Thanks.

SumitPune
07-24-19, 06:50
I think there is ISA spa and four fountain. Is there any other you are talking about? You can simply write name of spa.

Hi bro,

I don't have pm as of now as can't avail the subscription. Search of crosswords in Aundh and there is a so starting with why there. Hope you get it this time. Enjoy.

TeeZeeFun
07-24-19, 07:05
Thanks in advance dear.

Thanks to one of the ISG member for sharing a contact and honestly mentioning he didn't try her then.

Decided to venture out and try, fortnight back. Called her and fix the deal for 4 k.

Has her friends place, safe but below avg locality next ye bridge.

Reached easily for noon session. Welcomed with big smile, her friend was preparing food, lots of fishy smell.

The face is OK type, enough to mingle and bang like. Lady below 30 yrs old with good body, bit heavier on bottom, A typical working type..

AndyBhai
07-24-19, 07:17
My apologies. Good session with Khu.Please PM the details. Will share good contact in return.

VFM16
07-24-19, 08:47
My observation is that spas with Thais are closed. How else can you explain promotional messages coming from spas with desi chicks?

Went to one spa in JD. Imagine, I paid just rs 900 at counter and stayed for 60 minutes. My luck, I met Miss are from A2 Zee spa there. Once we recognized each other, it was all bkiss (bliss + kiss) from there.

Hi fellows,

Stay safe!! And Avoiding this area may be for a week.

Jumbo007
07-24-19, 17:11
Dear brethren,

I've always wanted to take Rati Baner's services. But it seems she is not active anymore. Has anyone been in contact with her? Does anyone have her new number? If you can exchange it with a good reference, I will share my other contacts. I have her number ending in 422. So, please PM me ASAP. Thanks!

P.S.: Please don't confuse Rati Baner with Rati P.S. Gavran.As per her last wataspp status it seems that she has moved out of Pune.

Laneboy
07-25-19, 04:43
New to the scene. But desperate times. Can you share her number.

Yaa I think better to avoid her since there are lot of negative reviews on her recently. But price wise she has has come down which means she is need of money but I guess she should understand people need good service.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

HornDogPuneKar
07-25-19, 09:20
Thanks for the information, brother!

As per her last wataspp status it seems that she has moved out of Pune.

Tanron
07-25-19, 18:34
Hi any reliable sp in Pune? Can you get me introduced? I can help you out in Mumbai, kolkata, Bangalore.

FedStar
07-26-19, 04:54
I got a contact from my friend, called her, first she was pretending differently but then I gave my friends ref.

Then she agreed to meet last Sunday. She does not share pic.

Talking about her, she is a college going girl with pretty face.

I was surprised to see her. After chit-chat, we started smooching.

Her pussy was a bit tight. Really enjoyed.

Damage- 12 K.

Face- 9/10.

Body- 10/10.

Boobs- 7/10..Please activator your private message system by buying subscription to share contacts.

Rowdy Boy
07-26-19, 11:52
Tried HL 4 months ago.

1.7 k counter; 1.5 k inside.

TA, HJ, B2B.

No big deal.

Never BJ. Never FS.

Therapists ready to come out though.

Haven't been there recently.

Any idea if that area is LE free now.

DoubleA20
07-26-19, 13:12
Yeah, your observation if correct, in Ban area, all Thai spas are closed.

I will try spas PCMC area maybe by this weekend.

Thanks.

My observation is that spas with Thais are closed. How else can you explain promotional messages coming from spas with desi chicks?

Went to one spa in JD. Imagine, I paid just rs 900 at counter and stayed for 60 minutes. My luck, I met Miss are from A2 Zee spa there. Once we recognized each other, it was all bkiss (bliss + kiss) from there.

Bond Bond
07-26-19, 13:16
Got this contact but not sure if real or fake. Any reviews or comments appreciated. Incall in sandalwood nagar.

VFM16
07-26-19, 23:13
If you can, check out A spa on highway in Baner. All NEs and they are running specials.

Thanks.

Maxroben22
07-27-19, 07:56
At Pune, would need any good contact from members. Rite now don't have any contacts but would be happy to share in future.

Glory27
07-28-19, 06:52
Friends, any leads for threesome in Pune?

Panvel1
07-29-19, 07:56
Yeah.

After all these negatives I have decided to not avail her services. Will look for alternatives. Any leads will be helpful.Agreed. She has gotten too big for her boots. Was very good in service before.

Panvel1
07-29-19, 07:58
Friends, any leads for threesome in Pune?Just be very careful about the couple from Mumbai I had warned about. Names are S. The. P and P. Why. They are cheats and extort money. They advertise on Locanto and go by various names.

RaGa69
07-29-19, 11:43
I met her twice. First time experience with B2B was OK.

Second time I opted only for TL + HJ in 1.5 k. When I was sucking her tits she got aroused To such a level that she removed all her clothes and wanted me to insert. My mind prevailed it's senses and released quickly to avoid control of my Johnny over brain.

Looks and figure is great as you mentioned.

Her Hindi doesn't sound from Rajasthan. It is north east style Hindi.I am not sure if she is from Rajasthan. From her looks she kind of looks NE but going by her height doesn't seem to be NE. But I could be wrong.

On my 1st visit, I was assuming that the spa had only Thai but when she entered she greeted in Hindi. So I asked her if she is from NE she denied and then gave me the entire story of her being from Jodhpur.

Guess the spa is closed since last couple of weeks so tried calling Ms K but guess she has changed her number as well.

Champ211
07-30-19, 04:20
All Thai spa is either closed or removed Thai staff or name from the spa. Though I got Thai staff in one of the PCMC spa but it's very risky now a days. Or you will find dry and zero action. I went to O Thai spa in Baner 2 weeks back and it was the only Thai spa opened but it was dry. I am not sure if it's still in service.

Thanks.

Intraspy
07-30-19, 09:31
Got this contact but not sure if real or fake. Any reviews or comments appreciated. Incall in sandalwood nagar.Pretty sure I saw the same photo in MR Dubai 3 months back.

Rahul2007
07-30-19, 11:30
New to the scene. But desperate times. Can you share her number.Bro,

I cannot openly share the contact. You have to subscribe so that I can share contact.

MongShree
07-30-19, 13:55
Can anyone help me out with Pihu's image was thinking of trying her next week so just want a hint of her looks.

Gunner89
07-30-19, 14:55
Got this contact but not sure if real or fake. Any reviews or comments appreciated. Incall in sandalwood nagar.I had contacted her, she did not turn up at the hotel as promised gave lame excuses twice.

LulzAk
07-31-19, 02:30
Hi,

Got these pics for an SP in Bhumkar square, hoping to try them this weekend. Please share any feedback. Also, for some reason Pune has dried up this monsoon, please suggest a good indie apart from the usual ones. Any help is appreciated.

Rohan1989
07-31-19, 10:48
Hi guys,

I would be visiting Pune for 3 days next week, would be glad if any 1 send me the pointers of indies, SP's and MP's.

Member #4771
07-31-19, 13:52
Hi guys,

Is there any spa with good action at reasonable damages? Looking for FS, BBJ and CIM?

LulzAk
07-31-19, 14:30
Hi,

Has anyone tried her? Attaching pics asking for 6 k 1 shot (includes hotel). Please advice.

LulzAk
07-31-19, 15:01
A pic without face would be helpful.

Found this college indie through one of my mongering friends. A bit on the expensive side, but good looking and young (19 yo) with good assets. Spoke to her on WA, cited my friend as a reference and set a meeting. Booked oyo and waited for her. Arrived in uber, greeted her outside, paid for the uber and brought her inside. She was quite good looking and cheerful, was willing to try new things. Had some chit chat about her studies, movies, started with some hugging and light kissing, went to DFK. She asked me to get cleaned, asked her to join me in the shower, she agreed. She undressed and revealed her large boobs and shaved pussy. Got in the shower, still kissing and rubbing each other. She cleaned me well while I was sucking and squeezing her boobs. Gave me a good BBBJ while in the shower. After getting cleaned, got into bed, still kissing. Got her in a 69 position, started licking and kissing her clean shaved no smell and extremely cute pussy. Went quite deep with my tongue and fingers. She was moaning which made it all better. Went for some titty-fuck which was amazing, loved the sight of her sucking my johhny while squeezed in between. After a long foreplay, we began in mish, pounded her hard, switched to doggy and finished inside her. Took some rest, ordered some food and drinks, after this started with 2nd round in WOT, finished in this position. Completed 5 shots at night, 1 in the morning. Had already paid her when she came in, so kissed her, ordered her an uber, and left happy. Best day ever!!

Panvel1
07-31-19, 16:40
Just be very careful about the couple from Mumbai I had warned about. Names are S. The. P and P. Why. They are cheats and extort money. They advertise on Locanto and go by various names.S**the* and P*a.

LuciferMrngstr
07-31-19, 16:55
I don't mind shelling out if it's worth the price. Any good high end SP's? Any help would be appreciated.

RightClick
07-31-19, 19:59
Hi,

Got these pics for an SP in Bhumkar square, hoping to try them this weekend. Please share any feedback. Also, for some reason Pune has dried up this monsoon, please suggest a good indie apart from the usual ones. Any help is appreciated.Hello,

I am new to it, can some one please help me to find any Indies in Wakad or any FS action in spa?

Champ211
08-01-19, 04:43
You can find Golden Tch and Shrushti, both have advertised on Google itself. Shrushti looks shady I have returned from the without action. Golden is also only for FS no massage. Rather I suggest you to try different spa and try the luck. Of course no one will give FS in first visit in regular spa but if you are regular to her they gives. I got lucky many times in different spa

Hello,

I am new to it, can some one please help me to find any Indies in Wakad or any FS action in spa?

Bond Bond
08-01-19, 05:25
Thanks a ton bro.

I had contacted her, she did not turn up at the hotel as promised gave lame excuses twice.

HeatItUphyd
08-01-19, 06:08
Brothers in Pune.

You guys so lucky that you have Ritu in your availability. Tried and her BJ skills are the best I got so far. I think there are enough reviews about her so skipping details here. Will definitely try her again. Enjoy before she says good bye to this.

MyDream8
08-01-19, 07:05
Hi,

I had 2 sessions in 3 k in this area. Negotiate hard. It's not worth 6 k for 1.

Hi,

Has anyone tried her? Attaching pics asking for 6 k 1 shot (includes hotel). Please advice.

HornDogPuneKar
08-01-19, 17:41
Hi guys,

This girl, gave me the name Namrata (pic attached), I had banged some time ago. You can check out my FR. I had shared her number with a few brothers here. Alas, someone did something to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) her off. So, her 2 numbers ending in 705 & 909 are switched off. Does anyone have her current number? Or the lady SP based in Rasta Peth she works with? She used to operate from Locanto and calls you to Rasta Peth / Somwar Peth area to V Lodge, now S Hotel, if anyone can PM me and help me get in touch, I have a couple of indie contacts like her to share. Thanks guys, looking forward to your PMs.

RightClick
08-01-19, 18:12
You can find Golden Tch and Shrushti, both have advertised on Google itself. Shrushti looks shady I have returned from the without action. Golden is also only for FS no massage. Rather I suggest you to try different spa and try the luck. Of course no one will give FS in first visit in regular spa but if you are regular to her they gives. I got lucky many times in different spaThanks senior for the information. I will try Gldn Tch Rlxo spa.

I have tried several Thai spas multiple times in this area but didn't get.

Also, how do you find SP or Indies in Wakad or Pimpri area?

I appreciate your help.

M Jack
08-01-19, 19:09
Hi guys,

Johny was in a mood and wanted to try Russian for the first time. Rate quoted was high 7 k for an hour. I was really hungry so didn't negotiate much. Had a 20-30 minutes of session with different position and I came finally. She looked more satisfied then me. She was making lot of sound and saying all those words. Felt like I am in a shoot of porn movie so that was a turn off. But yes, wanted to experience Russian so I did.

Face - 9/10.

Body - 10/10.

Ass 8/10.

WIR: No, will go back to Indian beauties and models.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Dmunda
08-02-19, 00:05
Wow she is really cute and no wonder you had good time with her.

Do you sharing her SP number?

Hi guys,

Johny was in a mood and wanted to try Russian for the first time. Rate quoted was high 7 k for an hour. I was really hungry so didn't negotiate much. Had a 20-30 minutes of session with different position and I came finally. She looked more satisfied then me. She was making lot of sound and saying all those words. Felt like I am in a shoot of porn movie so that was a turn off. But yes, wanted to experience Russian so I did.

Face - 9/10.

Body - 10/10.

Ass 8/10.

Thanks.

M Jack.

PuneRomper
08-02-19, 01:50
Brothers in Pune.

You guys so lucky that you have Ritu in your availability. Tried and her BJ skills are the best I got so far. I think there are enough reviews about her so skipping details here. Will definitely try her again. Enjoy before she says good bye to this.With no subscription possible, how does one find her?

IB Newbie
08-02-19, 03:25
Hi brothers,

I will be visiting Pune next week for 3 days. It will be really helpful if any kind soul can share few contacts of Indies in Pune. I will be staying at Hinjewadi. I am specially looking for bhabhis or housewives.

My pm is active. Thanks in advance.

FedStar
08-02-19, 14:25
Hi,

Got these pics for an SP in Bhumkar square, hoping to try them this weekend. Please share any feedback. Also, for some reason Pune has dried up this monsoon, please suggest a good indie apart from the usual ones. Any help is appreciated.I hope SP you are in touch is Robin, if so he is good. About pic you meed to apply 20 to 30% discount. Generally I negotiate around 5 k and hotel is separate. You can try to negotiate further. Ask for his recommendations to selection. And demand full service.

Appolo13
08-02-19, 15:10
I will love to try her, like birds who enjoy the act.

Hi guys,

Face - 9/10.

Body - 10/10.

Ass 8/10.

Thanks.

M Jack.

IB Newbie
08-03-19, 04:25
Hi brothers,

I will be visiting Pune next week for 3 days. It will be really helpful if any kind soul can share few contacts of Indies in Pune. I will be staying at Hinjewadi. I am specially looking for bhabhis or housewives.

My pm is active. Thanks in advance.Can any kind soul please help me here?

Champ211
08-03-19, 04:28
You can find SP from Locanto or skokka, you just check the Truecaller for spam with their number. You can negotiate hard, I generally don't pay more than 3 k. About G touch, they have girls like BP, better try SP or spa with locals to get lucky

Thanks senior for the information. I will try Gldn Tch Rlxo spa.

I have tried several Thai spas multiple times in this area but didn't get.

Also, how do you find SP or Indies in Wakad or Pimpri area?

I appreciate your help..

LulzAk
08-03-19, 06:04
Hi,

Got these pics from one of the SP's. Has anybody tried them? Please suggest.

LulzAk
08-03-19, 06:07
Hi,

Got this new bird from SP, quoting 10 k for 1 HR, out call only. She seems worth it. Any feedback will be much appreciated. Planning to try her in a day or two.

Member #4771
08-03-19, 08:52
This FR is about 4 months old thought of penning it down now. I wanted to try the big booties in Pune for along time so decided to gather all Afro contacts from Loc. Found one who accepted video call. Looked decent but the place was very far near [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)-oily. Anyways I travelled that far thought of doing 2 shots. Initial deal was 2 k 2 shots. But after travelling that far I decided to stay for the night and paid 4 k for full night. The girl was decent said she studies in a famous college near Deccan. Her sister was in the other room. The arrangement- a plain mattress on the floor. I was carrying condoms so no issues. She gave CBJ then started the deed with wot. Then doggy and miss. Came. Then round 2 with CBJ then wot and doggy against the wall for a long time but I did not cum was tired. So took a nap. She slept beside me then when I woke she was talking to her BF from her country. Hmm that fantasy of fucking a girl while she talks to her hubby / BF damn. So in the middle of night at 3:00 am, Is started fucking her in doggy while she talked on phone. Pounded her bouncy ass for quite some time and came. She told me that I fuck like Africans after that round. Anyhow I left at around 5:00 am. Overall it was okay exp for 4 k.

Pussy: 5 (loose).

Ass: 8.

Face: 5.

Tits: 5.

Work: nope.

Note: Since I wasn't much interested in doing her again I deleted her contact. Try your luck on loc.

Member #4771
08-03-19, 09:08
I tried another Afro in Sanghvi area but as you there are so many of them operating there. I found a woman for threesome. The place was a bit difficult to find. It was a creepy yellow 3 story building on main road. Once I entered I found the woman to be appalling but found that the other petite chick is much better so just banged her. I think she works through her. But she hurried the process paid 2.5 k. I usually only save contacts where I might lurk later but I felt the place too creepy and yeah most of them cheat. For e. G I had got a deal for 2 k for 2 shots ended with just one. But yeah Locanto is good place to get their contacts, they are genuine but these are the issues that come along with it. The petite chick was quite young. She did CBJ then wot and doggy then she asked me to focus and cum. So moved to miss and then again doggy and I came. The only thing I liked was her pussy as it felt tight.

Looks: 6.

Boobs: 3.

Ass: 7 (she has tattoo on her back).

Pussy: 8.

CoolMots
08-03-19, 09:09
I got this contact from a friend. I was chatting with her from some time but could not get the chance to engage her. Tried her last week. Nice young girl. After foreplay, had wonderful session. Don't like to go into details but except anal, everything is offered.

I don't want to sound rude but don't want to ruin the contact I have and also needs something new genuine. So I will share it with selected members and only to those who can share good genuine independent contact with reference.

Member #4771
08-03-19, 09:26
So last week I tried this relatively unpopular spa near bread-man chowk. Went inside gave nb. The place was bit congested and rooms were not that good. Basically ambience was pathetic. Anywho in comes Ms. K (meow). She looked 30 with handful boobs. She knew why I was here. Gave good bum massage then she saw my cock poking out. Touched my cock and said 1 k for HJ. I said I want everything. Asked BJ, B2B and CIM. Paid 3 k. Paid more due to confusion. I think 2-2.5 k should have been fine. B2 b was nothing to mention. Fingered her, with DFK, body licking, boob sucking, cock rubbing on pussy. She does not provide FS. Wasn't carrying see so avoided anyways. After fingering asked her to suck but she was rather trying to get away with just HJ so kinda forced my cock inside her mouth. She licked my cock sucked balls but she couldn't deep throat. Finally she wanted me to cum so asked her suck balls while I masturbated. Asked her to take cum in mouth but she avoided.

Face: 6.

Boobs: 6.

Ass: 6.

Body: 7 (tattoo on lower back, shoulder and knee).

BJ: 6.

Massage: 2 (if you are looking for a good massage then I won't recommend her).

Service: 5.

Damage: 4 k total.

Rhind
08-03-19, 11:24
Then talked to the Shivani 46 number. Clearly and SP. Gave me a girl near Sunny's world.Has this SP changed number? Couldn't reach whatsapp.

Intraspy
08-03-19, 13:14
Off topic maybe but Savera from Pune is in Dubai now.

Anybody who is coming to Dubai can try her.

PM is active.

LulzAk
08-03-19, 15:17
Forgot to add pics.

Hi,

Got this new bird from SP, quoting 10 k for 1 HR, out call only. She seems worth it. Any feedback will be much appreciated. Planning to try her in a day or two.

TopRahul83
08-03-19, 15:19
I know a new Thai spa with some crazy staff. Just opened and classy interiors and ambience. It's in P.S. Area. A friend is working there as manager. Can provide details in PM only.

Cheers,

Rahul.

All Thai spa is either closed or removed Thai staff or name from the spa. Though I got Thai staff in one of the PCMC spa but it's very risky now a days. Or you will find dry and zero action. I went to O Thai spa in Baner 2 weeks back and it was the only Thai spa opened but it was dry. I am not sure if it's still in service.

Awasthi
08-03-19, 18:43
Looks doubtful.

Hi,

Got these pics from one of the SP's. Has anybody tried them? Please suggest.

HaveFunColor
08-03-19, 19:54
Sounds interesting can you please share the contact bro.

Found this college indie through one of my mongering friends. A bit on the expensive side, but good looking and young (19 yo) with good assets. Spoke to her on WA, cited my friend as a reference and set a meeting. Booked oyo and waited for her. Arrived in uber, greeted her outside, paid for the uber and brought her inside. She was quite good looking and cheerful, was willing to try new things. Had some chit chat about her studies, movies, started with some hugging and light kissing, went to DFK. She asked me to get cleaned, asked her to join me in the shower, she agreed. She undressed and revealed her large boobs and shaved pussy. Got in the shower, still kissing and rubbing each other. She cleaned me well while I was sucking and squeezing her boobs. Gave me a good BBBJ while in the shower. After getting cleaned, got into bed, still kissing. Got her in a 69 position, started licking and kissing her clean shaved no smell and extremely cute pussy.

Champ211
08-03-19, 20:18
Thanks brother, but PM is not active yet till the credit card is being accepted. Any help is appreciated, if you can write place in hints also would be sufficient

I know a new Thai spa with some crazy staff. Just opened and classy interiors and ambience. It's in P.S. Area. A friend is working there as manager. Can provide details in PM only.

Cheers,

Rahul.

Champ211
08-03-19, 20:26
I have tried 3 times in past, twice in Sanghwi and once in KP, issue with them is they are not much GFE and another is it doesn't look safe due to local residents. In Sanghwi there are many Afro girls I have visited 3 different places but I always had fear of someone might come and knock on the door. So always hurried and up and left the place as soon as deed completed. Only good thing about them is they are very cheap and in 3-4 k you can have threesome

This FR is about 4 months old thought of penning it down now. I wanted to try the big booties in Pune for along time so decided to gather all Afro contacts from Loc. Found one who accepted video call. Looked decent but the place was very far near oily. Anyways I travelled that far thought of doing 2 shots. Initial deal was 2 k 2 shots. But after travelling that far I decided to stay for the night and paid 4 k for full night. The girl was decent said she studies in a famous college near Deccan. Her sister was in the other room. The arrangement- a plain mattress on the floor. I was carrying condoms so no issues. She gave CBJ then started the deed with wot. Then doggy and miss. Came. Then round 2 with CBJ then wot and doggy against the wall for a long time but I did not cum was tired. So took a nap. She slept beside me then when I woke she was talking to her BF from her country. Hmm that fantasy of fucking a girl while she talks to her hubby / BF damn. So in the middle of night at 3:00 am, Is started fucking her in doggy while she talked on phone. Pounded her bouncy ass for quite some time and came. She told me that I fuck like Africans after that round. Anyhow I left at around 5:00 am. Overall it was okay exp for 4 k..

Jumbo007
08-04-19, 06:48
You can find SP from Locanto or skokka, you just check the Truecaller for spam with their number. You can negotiate hard, I generally don't pay more than 3 k. About G touch, they have girls like BP, better try SP or spa with locals to get lucky.Can you please help with last digits of good SP from Locanto.

M Jack
08-04-19, 08:49
Hi brother,

I pinged her yesterday only. She is in Canada and looking for a accommodation.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Off topic maybe but Savera from Pune is in Dubai now.

Anybody who is coming to Dubai can try her.

PM is active.

Sakku07
08-04-19, 08:51
Hi all,

I'd be in Pune from later this week till end of next week. I'm looking to meet decent looking / classy leads. Can any of the seniors or members PM me any relevant SPs or Indies?

Would be grateful if any of you can also mention damages and references (if any). I can reciprocate with contacts in Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore. Thanks so much!

Jacky22
08-04-19, 09:56
Visited this Thai recently! She is Very confused!! Keeps moving cities and jobs!

Met her so far over 20 times!

Last 4-5 times were not that great! Her body is losse, Cat is loose! Her attitude is dull and rushed now!

It seems a good one is slowly on her decline!

Sad!

Any new leads please share! I will share numbers I have!

LulzAk
08-04-19, 13:52
How would you rate them on hygiene? DATY possible?

I have tried 3 times in past, twice in Sanghwi and once in KP, issue with them is they are not much GFE and another is it doesn't look safe due to local residents. In Sanghwi there are many Afro girls I have visited 3 different places but I always had fear of someone might come and knock on the door. So always hurried and up and left the place as soon as deed completed. Only good thing about them is they are very cheap and in 3-4 k you can have threesome

TonyKimpkin
08-04-19, 15:52
Please let me know if she was worth it. If the experience was good, will fly down to Pune to have her.

Just about my kind of girl.

Please PM me after you do it.

Forgot to add pics.

Rhind
08-04-19, 16:48
Got ms Barsha from loc.

Does anybody has tasted her before?

Asking for advance.

My subscription has expired recently, couldn't upload photo.

Hriteshk85
08-04-19, 21:09
Got ms Barsha from loc.

Does anybody has tasted her before?

Asking for advance.

My subscription has expired recently, couldn't upload photo.She's a fraud. She will ask you for advance money.

Stay safe.

AndyFlower
08-04-19, 21:42
Hi,

Got these pics from one of the SP's. Has anybody tried them? Please suggest.Had the long hair one today for 2 shots. Typical Delhi girl. Nice company to be with. Just some nakhras in position. But overall good time.

Tintin7137
08-05-19, 03:45
Hey,

That post rekindled some good old days. Would you be kind enough to hint on where you happened to meet the queen? Cheers.

Bond Bond
08-05-19, 11:52
The pic is quite familiar but I don't recollect where I saw her. 10 k is definitely a steep price for a shot. Where are we heading to? Let's keep price in mind please. Just my thoughts. No offence if you still want to go ahead.

Hi,

Rajupulu449
08-05-19, 11:57
I'm a silent reader of this forum since long. So I though to share my mistakes / experiences to all of you.

I want to tell you about my story of mongering which can give a lesson to any newbies.

I have so much of eagerness to taste a college going girl or any HW as my jhony always give attention whenever I see a beautiful girl. So thought to give a chance to my jhony to have a bang. But I have full of fear to get into any trouble with this type of action as I always think in my mind that this is completely a dark business and can caught. I have searched lot in google and found most of SP's contacts but doesn't got a courage to contact any of them. I have given some mail's to ID's which I got through google as I though it will be a less risky. After many contacts I got one reply from one of SP stating one Indie and high profile person is there. For some days I even fear to take this further but as my jhony is so eager to have the session I finally proceeded for further steps and he shared some pics of that girl. With so much of fear I continued conversation with him as he quoted 20 K for ST. As I already stated I was not aware of any of these things I though it will be a normal costs (later realized I was duped after reading all FR's in this forum). So I have fixed a meeting for ST with that cost and booked a room in famous hotel and finally day came for my jhony. She reached hotel on time and taken her to my room then actual problem started, 1st turn-off after seeing her make up and body. After paying this much of money also she was not ready to all things and so much of nakhras. No to DFK (even not for normal kiss. I like so much for DFK and it was my dream), No DATY and only CBJ that too very mechanical and she is very busy in her phone and even she refused to touch boobs as she said some problem (with all these turn off I'm totally out of mind not in any mood to go further) so completed the action with some mechanical strokes for which the entire process takes 15 mnts and as long I have out she left the room. I though WTF for 10 mnts action I have paid 20 K and 5 K for room which I felt very bad for almost one month. But as per jhony is attention I though to give one more chance with some other contact where I found one lodge near Mundhwa. Where they have coated 3500 for girl and 500 for room as I see all are BP materials and mechanical who have many nakhras but this was far better than my previous exp where I lost 25 K.

After so much of search for a indie or good contacts I got this forum which thought me a lesson that I have lost my hard earned money for nothing. Where I read so much of good FR's with a minimal cost. Still my jhony is waiting for a good exp for which I tried to take a subscription here but my credit card is giving problem. I Think soon I will get the subscriptions and get a help from seniors to get my first good experience. I though this can give some heads up to newbies who are entering to this mongering world that don't dupe like me.

Thanks in advance and sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

SummerTime1985
08-05-19, 13:19
The pic is quite familiar but I don't recollect where I saw her. 10 k is definitely a steep price for a shot. Where are we heading to? Let's keep price in mind please. Just my thoughts. No offence if you still want to go ahead.True,10 k seems a lot. I would not pay more than 5 kto6 k.

Star2019
08-05-19, 14:19
Happened to meet girls. Asked me advance. Since they were very beautiful and attractive I agreed and paid but a very small token amount. She promised to meet next time. When met next time, she again asked for a small amount and promised to be back in few minutes. Sensed a foul play. Told her I will pay in full after we finish. Never saw her again. Neither her phone works, probably changed the sim. This happened with 3 girls. Now decided not to pay any advance to anyone.

Those who ask advance are fraud. Confirmed.

She's a fraud. She will ask you for advance money.

Stay safe.

Monginis
08-05-19, 14:36
Had the long hair one today for 2 shots. Typical Delhi girl. Nice company to be with. Just some nakhras in position. But overall good time.Is this the SP Vikram with digits ending in 791?

Monginis
08-05-19, 14:44

Went to one spa in JD. Imagine, I paid just rs 900 at counter and stayed for 60 minutes. My luck, I met Miss are from A2 Zee spa there. Once we recognized each other, it was all bkiss (bliss + kiss) from there.I'm having shitty luck with MPs. Went to three in the past few weeks in the Wkd. P.S. Areas, and no luck. The spas I went to were AW in Kasp, AZ near Kwp and AuTh in P.S.

Not a total loss as the massages in two out of three were quite good.

Would this JD spa have an Oyo in the same bldg?

Tut Li
08-05-19, 15:33
I'm a silent reader of this forum since long. So I though to share my mistakes / experiences to all of you.

I want to tell you about my story of mongering which can give a lesson to any newbies.

I have so much of eagerness to taste a college going girl or any HW as my jhony always give attention whenever I see a beautiful girl. So thought to give a chance to my jhony to have a bang. But I have full of fear to get into any trouble with this type of action as I always think in my mind that this is completely a dark business and can caught. I have searched lot in google and found most of SP's contacts but doesn't got a courage to contact any of them. I have given some mail's to ID's which I got through google as I though it will be a less risky. After many contacts I got one reply from one of SP stating one Indie and high profile person is there. For some days I even fear to take this further but as my jhony is so eager to have the session I finally proceeded for further steps and he shared some pics of that girl. With so much of fear I continued conversation with him as he quoted 20 K for ST. As I already stated I was not aware of any of these things I though it will be a normal costs (later realized I was duped after reading all FR's in this forum). So I have fixed a meeting for ST with that cost and booked a room in famous hotel and finally day came for my jhony. She reached hotel on time and taken her to my room then actual problem started, 1st turn-off after seeing her make up and body. After paying this much of money also she was not ready to all things and so much of nakhras. No to DFK (even not for normal kiss. I like so much for DFK and it was my dream), No DATY and only CBJ that too very mechanical and she is very busy in her phone and even she refused to touch boobs as she said some problem.You being a novice, would advice you not to even fully trust forum. Unfortunately, there are few sps now on forum, if you blindly believe everyone here, you will repeat your experience.

Best way to use this forum is to control initially and read about 50-60 pages to understand. There are many posts which will save your hard earned money. You can read my initial 1-2 years reports to get fair idea. Learn what are the ongoing rates for ST / LT. Don't get trapped into fancy FRs quoting very high. Any ST more than 5-6 K is to be handled with all precautions. There are posts quoting 10-12 k ST, avoid them. You will not realized your loss till you cum.

I was away from forum for last 2 years. But, get subscription, will share at least 2 Indies to start with (proven services).

Play safe. Good luck.

Monginis
08-05-19, 16:24
You being a novice, would advice you not to even fully trust forum. Unfortunately, there are few sps now on forum, if you blindly believe everyone here, you will repeat your experience.

Best way to use this forum is to control initially and read about 50-60 pages to understand. There are many posts which will save your hard earned money. You can read my initial 1-2 years reports to get fair idea. Learn what are the ongoing rates for ST / LT. Don't get trapped into fancy FRs quoting very high. Any ST more than 5-6 K is to be handled with all precautions. There are posts quoting 10-12 k ST, avoid them. You will not realized your loss till you cum.

I was away from forum for last 2 years. But, get subscription, will share at least 2 Indies to start with (proven services).

Play safe. Good luck.Hi Tut Li,

Would you be kind enough to share some pointers with me as well? I have sent you a PM.

Thank you.

LulzAk
08-05-19, 18:02
I did not venture. 10 k is a lot. Plus I need to get a room as well.

The pic is quite familiar but I don't recollect where I saw her. 10 k is definitely a steep price for a shot. Where are we heading to? Let's keep price in mind please. Just my thoughts. No offence if you still want to go ahead.

Rommee
08-05-19, 19:28
Dude.

Please do share.

Have pinged you.

Thanks for the information, brother!

Hello everyone,

Champ211
08-06-19, 01:48
No, this looks like above bababa are's products store, the one with oyo is Mahal, I hace visited Mahal multiple times, 900 for 60 minutes, I tried negotiating with a-z, but was quoting 1200 so avoided. Mahal lost it's charm, new staff is not good only Maruti z is left and she is good. Good thing about Mahal is, I get B2B in 1. 5 k with full access every time. Earlier had FS also with an ex therapist but I came to know she had been fired due to providing FS. Also guys it's request, if you get FS with one therapist don't tell to other therapists, as it creates job problems for her as well as We loss such opportunities.

I'm having shitty luck with MPs. Went to three in the past few weeks in the Wkd. P.S. Areas, and no luck. The spas I went to were AW in Kasp, AZ near Kwp and AuTh in P.S.

Not a total loss as the massages in two out of three were quite good.

Would this JD spa have an Oyo in the same bldg?.

Champ211
08-06-19, 01:51
Never give advance, genuine one never asks for advance. Go to other SP. Pune is not that much dry, you will get many fish.

Happened to meet girls. Asked me advance. Since they were very beautiful and attractive I agreed and paid but a very small token amount. She promised to meet next time. When met next time, she again asked for a small amount and promised to be back in few minutes. Sensed a foul play. Told her I will pay in full after we finish. Never saw her again. Neither her phone works, probably changed the sim. This happened with 3 girls. Now decided not to pay any advance to anyone.

Those who ask advance are fraud. Confirmed.

Champ211
08-06-19, 01:55
I never pay more than 3.5 k including place for a shot. Not even in spa. I search through Locanto and I get SPs easily. They always start with 4-5-6 k but I am able to bring them down with 3 k, else I dial the other one.

True,10 k seems a lot. I would not pay more than 5 kto6 k..

Champ211
08-06-19, 01:58
They take car of themselves, hygiene is good, you can go for DATY, but I am not much comfortable with them.

How would you rate them on hygiene? DATY possible?

Champ211
08-06-19, 02:03
Digits ending with 546, I got this from locanto named Shivani, stick to 3 k only, she will come down from 5 k, just wait for few hours.

Can you please help with last digits of good SP from Locanto.

TittyBoy
08-06-19, 02:25
Johnny was is mood but every damn spa was either closed or was not offering thai due to LE pressure I guess on this weekend. So remembered of this discreet place and called up. They still had Thai therapists so went ahead. The place is still very well maintained.

Coming to the action, they assigned a lady called Miss A. She was nothing to talk about. A lady who must be in her late thirties. After some massage and teasing, decided on B2B plus BBj. B2B was nothing to talk about and she refused to remove her pants. Boobs were also saggy with large nipples. But gave a non stop decent BBJ till I came in her mouth. Had a nice shower and left.

Let me know if there is any other better therapist there.

Counter-2.5 k.

Girl- 3 k.

WIR- not with the same girl.

TittyBoy
08-06-19, 02:30
This happened 3 weeks back. Was not getting appointment for my regular girl at regular place so decided to try this one as it was close by. Miss K was assigned who was middle aged and a decent figure. She gave a very nice massage. Decided on B2B plus BBJ. Had a decent body and boobs. But refused DATY and fingering. Finished in her mouth.

Counter - 1 k.

Girl- 3 k.

Rajupulu449
08-06-19, 02:49
You being a novice, would advice you not to even fully trust forum. Unfortunately, there are few sps now on forum, if you blindly believe everyone here, you will repeat your experience.

Play safe. Good luck.Thank you so much bro for your concern will definitely get subscription once credit card issues resolved.

Rhind
08-06-19, 04:15
Digits ending with 546, I got this from locanto named Shivani, stick to 3 k only, she will come down from 5 k, just wait for few hours.Can you check if she is really active?

Rommee
08-06-19, 05:11
Hi.

Dude.

Did you try any of them?

How was the experience?

Do share the sp contacts.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

Hi,

Got these pics for an SP in Bhumkar square, hoping to try them this weekend. Please share any feedback. Also, for some reason Pune has dried up this monsoon, please suggest a good indie apart from the usual ones. Any help is appreciated.

Rommee
08-06-19, 05:13
Nice FR dude.

Could share with some pointers of the locations.

This happened 3 weeks back. Was not getting appointment for my regular girl at regular place so decided to try this one as it was close by. Miss K was assigned who was middle aged and a decent figure. She gave a very nice massage. Decided on B2B plus BBJ. Had a decent body and boobs. But refused DATY and fingering. Finished in her mouth.

Counter - 1 k.

Girl- 3 k.

WIR- not with the same girl..

Monginis
08-06-19, 05:36
No, this looks like above bababa are's products store, the one with oyo is Mahal, I hace visited Mahal multiple times, 900 for 60 minutes, I tried negotiating with a-z, but was quoting 1200 so avoided. Mahal lost it's charm, new staff is not good only Maruti z is left and she is good. Good thing about Mahal is, I get B2B in 1. 5 k with full access every time. Earlier had FS also with an ex therapist but I came to know she had been fired due to providing FS. Also guys it's request, if you get FS with one therapist don't tell to other therapists, as it creates job problems for her as well as We loss such opportunities.The spa above Baba Are store is the AZ spa I mentioned. Or am I missing something? What is the spa name where you met your familiar girl?

JohnnyLittle27
08-06-19, 10:37
Hi People,

Can anyone please help me with good inde HW's contact from Pune? I can share few contact from Mumbai and Pune. Please DM.

Thanks,

Trekker79
08-06-19, 10:37
Consequent to closure of most of the Thai spas due to LE activity are there any spas in the Koregaon park and NIBM road region which are offering extras, hows why spa at NIBM and Foour Fount at Koregaon park for extras.

Thanks.

JimmyBillBob
08-06-19, 12:34
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I don't have any contacts as of now but will share in future. Whatever I have is all fake they ask advance or too much costly.

I want to be in the game. It would be nice if someone could share.

Thanks.

Khiladi7
08-06-19, 13:42
Need a bro to give me reference for Savera. My reference is not working. Already have her no just need reference.

Thanks guys. Will be sure to return the favor.

Sakku07
08-06-19, 14:21
Thanks for fellow members who responded. Wanted to try out the lady SP, digits ending with 275, couple of members vouched for her quality, but unfortunately her number is out of service.

Can any of you please provide an SP or a good looking indie? (Looking for the whole night so want someone with good looks, not Ritu, Sonia) TIA.

Hi all,

I'd be in Pune from later this week till end of next week. I'm looking to meet decent looking / classy leads. Can any of the seniors or members PM me any relevant SPs or Indies?

Would be grateful if any of you can also mention damages and references (if any). I can reciprocate with contacts in Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore. Thanks so much!

LoveMongers
08-06-19, 15:07
Looking for new bird and SP in Hinjewadi, baner, Aundh, P.S. Location.

In return I will share number of Priyanka she is in Pune from Delhi.

Pm me.

TittyBoy
08-07-19, 01:11
It's close to boomkar chowk at the signal. Perfect T spa.

Nice FR dude.

Could share with some pointers of the locations..

Champ211
08-07-19, 02:52
Cast spa in JD chowk, with oyo.

The spa above Baba Are store is the AZ spa I mentioned. Or am I missing something? What is the spa name where you met your familiar girl?

Champ211
08-07-19, 02:54
Yup, I messaged her last week only, she is active but have 1-2 birds only.

Can you check if she is really active?

IAm1984
08-07-19, 09:56
Guys,

Any one availed the service of muslim girl she herself call as Sonia with number ends 8230.

She travels to Mumbai as well but from Pune basically.

Tia.

Kamsutra69
08-07-19, 10:34
It seems like all spas with Thai girls have closed down. I tried calling two spas and no one picked the phone. Another one said we now have NE therapists. And the fourth one was locked.

Is it permanent? That will be a pity.

Happy mongering!

Ashok91
08-07-19, 11:57
Need a bro to give me reference for Savera. My reference is not working. Already have her no just need reference.

Thanks guys. Will be sure to return the favor.Heard she is not in Pune anymore.

MyDesire
08-07-19, 13:50
Thanks, one of group member shared her digits in exchange with my shared contact.

Decided to meet and bang her in rainy weather, this weather really makes johny enthusiastic. Called her in the morning and decided to meet at 1 pm, she said will return from Gym by that time, LOL.

Reached as per her directions easily, rains were on high, wow.

She is OK type, with bit tummy, fair and good skin. Greeted, took me inside, offered water.

Started with DFK, was wet enough. She was kissing all over, funny thing putting her tong in ears. Removed her to bare. Small boobs. She was clean down there, little Datty, lots of fingering.

After while she started CBJ, sloppy, touchy. She even poked rare hole, good signal (one should sense what short time partner may like!) In mish position, I put johny on her ass hole, she asked me where you want to do, replied with nod, asked for gel / cream which she did not have, used saliva, natural lubricant, inserted in tight ass, slowly stroked, then in rhythm. Then inserted at front in mish. After while changed cover, in doggy, again anal and regular, came in side entered position.

Johny was super satisfied because after long break surprisingly got to do Anal, which is not easily on cards with indies.

Damage- 3 K.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 10/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

WIR. Its far, but may be yes.

Champ211
08-07-19, 14:06
Still some spas have Thai, and girls with work visa is not having issue. Big chains are still operating.

It seems like all spas with Thai girls have closed down. I tried calling two spas and no one picked the phone. Another one said we now have NE therapists. And the fourth one was locked.

Happy mongering!

Champ211
08-07-19, 14:09
You can get extra in nibm spas easily, but local staff only. V spa near cloud9, bfly spa, v spa in wanworie having other branch in kharadi

Consequent to closure of most of the Thai spas due to LE activity are there any spas in the Koregaon park and NIBM road region which are offering extras, hows why spa at NIBM and Foour Fount at Koregaon park for extras.

Thanks..

Rommee
08-07-19, 15:42
Got pics from an sp from Locanto. Anyone tried?

Need some reviews?

Planning to have tomorrow.

Kishor8084
08-07-19, 16:47

Need some reviews?

Planning to have tomorrow.Anyone tasted this.

Rhind
08-07-19, 17:00

Need some reviews?

Planning to have tomorrow.Please let me know about the third one in black.

Monginis
08-07-19, 18:40
Hi,

Got these pics from one of the SP's. Has anybody tried them? Please suggest.Hi LulzAk,

Can you please PM me the number of this SP?

I have the number of one Vikram (from Loc) but the pics he shared were completely different. Must be different SPs.

Thank you.

Monginis
08-07-19, 18:54
Hi guys,

Got the following pics from. An SP Vikram on Loc. His digits end in 791.

Has anyone tried any of these girls?

Monginis
08-07-19, 18:56
Has anyone tried this indie? Claims to be a student.

PuneShot
08-07-19, 20:08
Does her digit sends with 604?

Thanks, one of group member shared her digits in exchange with my shared contact.

Decided to meet and bang her in rainy weather, this weather really makes johny enthusiastic. Called her in the morning and decided to meet at 1 pm, she said will return from Gym by that time, LOL.

She is OK type, with bit tummy, fair and good skin. Greeted, took me inside, offered water.

Started with DFK, was wet enough. She was kissing all over, funny thing putting her tong in ears. Removed her to bare. Small boobs. She was clean down there, little Datty, lots of fingering..

TittyBoy
08-08-19, 00:59
Try Kin spa which is near Central and above famous Italian restaurant.

Happy mongering!

SummerTime1985
08-08-19, 06:01

Started with DFK, was wet enough. She was kissing all over, funny thing putting her tong in ears. Removed her to bare. Small boobs. She was clean down there, little Datty, lots of fingering.

After while she started CBJ, sloppy, touchy. She even poked rare hole, good signal (one should sense what short time partner may like!) In mish position, I put johny on her ass hole, she asked me where you want to do, replied with nod, asked for gel / cream which she did not have, used saliva, natural lubricant, inserted in tight ass, slowly stroked, then in rhythm. Then inserted at front in mish. After while changed cover, in doggy, again anal and regular, came in side entered position.

Johny was super satisfied because after long break surprisingly got to do Anal, which is not easily on cards with indies.

Damage- 3 K.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 10/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

WIR. Its far, but may be yes.Could you please share her digits and reference.

Thanks.

Rhind
08-08-19, 07:20
There is a girl who goes by this name but actually her name is Sh. She charges 25 k for 1-2 hours and 50 k for night. She was at that time a college student. I think she was doing be. Arch. She has a great attitude and I had met her. She is good and is a great kisser. She rides well too, cowboy style. She is great. Charges a lot. I managed to get her down to 20 K with difficulty but she came with her boyfriend. He did not enter the flat. She has great boobs but best part is the kissing. Looks wise 8/10 but kissing 10/10 and the actual act 10/10. Can't afford her else I would have called for the whole night. She is insatiable. Damn good yaar. What memories. I still carry them and will carry them lifelong. Got her from Loc. Be persistent if you want her. She doesn't respond so easily.I think she is now doing it by the name Preeti but asks for advance.

Not sure if it's the same her but her trucaller shows this old name.

Anybody has tasted her recently?

IAm1984
08-08-19, 09:53
Guys,

A quick help, what is the easily available tablet that will make johny stay for longer during action.

I don't want to consult a dr at least now as action is planned this weekend.

I don't have any health issue as such I believe, so please suggest one with dosage that will directly get from pharmacy.

Apologies as I know this discussed many times before but forum search option is crazy.

Thanks.

Star2019
08-08-19, 10:12
Need longer action, try this.

1. when you near to ejaculate, stop and wait for a couple of minutes and start again.

2. if stopping doesn't still reduce the excitation, pull out and wait for a couple of minutes.

3. avoid serious concentration on the game. Let the mind be diverted a bit.

Just a suggestion. Natural way is always better than artificial ones. Medicines may have side effects.

Guys,

A quick help, what is the easily available tablet that will make johny stay for longer during action.

I don't want to consult a dr atleast now as action is planned this weekend.

I don't have any health issue as such I believe, so please suggest one with dosage that will directly get from pharmacy.

Apologies as I know this discussed many times before but forum search option is crazy.

Thanks.

-Rj.

Keyans
08-08-19, 10:49
Angel is back. And in desperate situation as she has to fly back to Thailand. You guise can contact her and book a fuck and massage session. But she does not have a place. So you have to arrange 4 a place.

Enjoy.

Rhind
08-08-19, 11:22
Guys,

Thanks.

-Rj.1. Suhagra force its Dapoxetine 30 MG+Sildenafil 50 MG combo. This can little heartache or uneasyness.

2. KS orgasmaxx which has climax delay. Helps if there is no erection problem.

Monginis
08-09-19, 04:55
Guys,

Thanks.

-Rj.You can try Suhagra 50 MG, made by Cipla. Should be available at local pharmacy without prescription. Try the smaller pharmacies rather than big brand ones. YMMV on the side effects.

Monginis
08-09-19, 05:07
Guys,

Thanks.

-Rj.Try Suhagra 50 MG or 100 MG if you're up for it. Manufactured by Cipla. Try smaller pharmacies. YMMV on the side effects.

Aarun21
08-09-19, 06:55
Guys,

Thanks.

-Rj.Hi bro,

You can try Penegra or Suhagra . I have personally used Suhagra and could experience the effect lasting around 36 hours.

SpeedLover
08-09-19, 07:18
Hi friends,

I will be visiting Pune next week. Please can some one share some SP and Indie contact around Kora area. I can reciprocate in Blr.

TIA.

SpeedLover
08-09-19, 07:27
Hi friends,

I will be visiting Pune request help with Indie and SP contacts in Kora park area with reference and damage. I can reciprocate with Blr contacts. PM is active.

TIA.

Sakku07
08-09-19, 07:40
Hi all,

Thanks for the seniors and other members who helped me out with leads in Pune. Willing to try someone tonight, need to see if any of you have tried any of the following sps (Just to make sure the service is genuine):

- SP Vik (Digits ending with 656).

- SP (Digits ending with 542).

- SP Rah/Rob (Digits ending with 868).

- SP S (Digits ending with 546).

TIA.

SpeedLover
08-09-19, 10:07
Hi friends,

I will be visiting Pune and requesting help with contacts of Indies and SP's in KP. PM is active.

TIA.

Monginis
08-09-19, 13:47
Has anyone tried this indie? Claims to be a student.Everyone,

Turns out the indie college girl is a fraud. Asking for advance. A member I shared her number with, reported this.

I then tried contacting her thru a different number and confirmed. When I had earlier contacted her, she had not mentioned anything about advance and hence I posted asking for reviews.

Apologies to everyone I shared the contact with. I really had no idea, hence the disclaimers.

FedStar
08-09-19, 16:05
Hi guys,

Got the following pics from. An SP Vikram on Loc. His digits end in 791.

Has anyone tried any of these girls?Middle one 5 k room ours. Good yo have once.

FedStar
08-09-19, 16:07

Need some reviews?

Planning to have tomorrow.3rd one ok 5 k.

Champ211
08-09-19, 16:13
I have tried 2-3 times the last one, she will start with 5-6 k but don't give more than 3 k.

Hi all,

Thanks for the seniors and other members who helped me out with leads in Pune. Willing to try someone tonight, need to see if any of you have tried any of the following sps (Just to make sure the service is genuine):

TIA.

Student F
08-09-19, 19:37
Hi!

I'm a newbie here, been living in Pune for last decade & have a very little experience in this field.

Looking for recommendations & contact details of indies, mostly MILFs, planing to get some action on Sunday night & in return will share whatever little contacts I have.

Thanks in advanced & your help is much appreciated.

FundoBoy
08-09-19, 20:28
Has anyone tried buying a subscription using Indian Credit card? Is there any extra charge for the transaction? I am planning to buy one but never done bitcoin transaction earlier on any site.

Wizard1030
08-10-19, 01:27
Hey guys,

Old time monger here!

Any reviews on Smita who was active sometime back.

Is she still in the game?

Any recent FRs?

Panvel1
08-10-19, 02:04
Everyone,

Turns out the indie college girl is a fraud. Asking for advance. A member I shared her number with, reported this.

I then tried contacting her thru a different number and confirmed. When I had earlier contacted her, she had not mentioned anything about advance and hence I posted asking for reviews.

Apologies to everyone I shared the contact with. I really had no idea, hence the disclaimers.This seems to be Neha supposedly. Fraud and cheat. Mainly operates around KP area and Yeravda.

Aniket1121
08-10-19, 05:21
Any one availed the service of Muslim girl she herself call as Sonia with number ends 230.

She travels to Mumbai as well but from Pune basically.

RohanDe
08-10-19, 05:26
It seems you don't have pm active.

Not sure how to share the details.

Hi!

I'm a newbie here, been living in Pune for last decade & have a very little experience in this field.

Looking for recommendations & contact details of indies, mostly MILFs, planing to get some action on Sunday night & in return will share whatever little contacts I have.

Thanks in advanced & your help is much appreciated.

Shreyash
08-10-19, 10:53
Hello mongers,

I need your help for an action.

In Pune in front of shaniwar wada on bridge at night indies are found quote 1 k for 1 HR and 3 k for night. Are they genuine?

Are they really gave service or just money grabbers?

Place that they took us with them is safe?

Need your help who tried out these indies.

Thanks in advance.

Shreyash
08-10-19, 10:56
Is anyone know any other way to subscribe on ISG for getting PM active.

I don't have Credit card, bitcoin.

I have only debit card can I subscribe using it?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Bond Bond
08-10-19, 13:34
I got the same pics plus a few more from an SP in wakad area. Asking 5 k incall. Did you try any of them?

Need some reviews?

Planning to have tomorrow.

Bond Bond
08-10-19, 13:45
Halo guys,

I am in touch with this girl Ms. M who is on the A HUB. Initially we chat on the App and very reluctantly she shared her number ending 427 once she was sure I'll be meeting her. However cancelled last minute due to some other work. She claims to stay in Nagar Road area and asking for 6-8 k ST. Anyone knows her. Hasn't shared a pic yet.

Rhind
08-10-19, 13:48
I got the same pics plus a few more from an SP in wakad area. Asking 5 k incall. Did you try any of them?The one in black is a illiterate assamee, dark complexion. Totally passable. Only good point is her boobs, nice firm and young.

WIR: No.

Bargain 3 K for ST.

Dmunda
08-10-19, 14:00
What is AHub app?

Halo guys,

I am in touch with this girl Ms. M who is on the A HUB. Initially we chat on the App and very reluctantly she shared her number ending 427 once she was sure I'll be meeting her. However cancelled last minute due to some other work. She claims to stay in Nagar Road area and asking for 6-8 k ST. Anyone knows her. Hasn't shared a pic yet.

Jaggs
08-11-19, 00:47
Hello mongers,

In Pune in front of shaniwar wada on bridge at night indies are found quote 1 k for 1 HR and 3 k for night. Are they genuine?

Thanks in advance.I have also posted about them before but have never got an answer. You are talking about the ladies on the bridge near mangle theatre right? Couple of times I have seen some real eye candies there.

I figure maybe they are ladies from BP as it is close by. And if they are ready for 1 k then they are definitely no types. Let me know if you try or get more info.

Shreyash
08-11-19, 04:06
I have also posted about them before but have never got an answer. You are talking about the ladies on the bridge near mangle theatre right? Couple of times I have seen some real eye candies there.

I figure maybe they are ladies from BP as it is close by. And if they are ready for 1 k then they are definitely no types. Let me know if you try or get more info.Yes you are right I am talking about that ladies.

Lots of girls and ladies are there, they I saw they take the customers to there place and they are also ready to come with us at our place so I asked that are they really gave service or not?

Anyone who tried then please share your experience over it.

And I also found there are also some more indies near that BP line quote 500 rs. But I think they are just grabbers.

Look was some are really nice.

Mongers post your FR on this.

Thanks in advance.

Champ211
08-11-19, 04:37
Need some help with review, from my regular SP, quoting 3 k per shot.

Bond Bond
08-11-19, 05:20
I really don't want to argue with you but just wanted to make it clear that I don't intend to force (forget blackmail) someone to share their contacts with me. I have made a few friends here and they know what I am so your statements do not make any difference to me. You had asked for some indi contacts to share in return what you have. After receiving the digits if you say this is not good and I don't like this. That's your personal choice. Am not dying to do your contacts. There are plenty more available.

Have a great time ahead and I won't responsd on this subject anymore.

I generally avoid replying to such public allegation but I feel bond bond should learn basic decipline and rules of Mongering world. His profiles are waste and just a trick to collect others good contact. Every day he writes FR but share waste and junk contact with members in hope of getting good contacts.

Shame on you Bond Bond for using such cheap technique and trying to blackmail members here.

Monginis
08-11-19, 05:40
Hi folks,

I got the reference of this MP in P.S. From a member (thank you). The good news. SE Asians still available.

So, I tried it out. Appointment over the phone. Agreed to the NB rate in cash at the counter. Got assigned this petite lady. Miss S. Who's got a nice shapely body with perky tits and looks quite good.

Massage started after the usual small talk- she's quite good with the massage skills. When she got to the bum, the dispo got in the way and after the customary "Up to you", it was off in a flash.

Towards the end, she popped the question and I agreed (duh! Fixed a rate for BTB. I didn't negotiate much, she was cute and the rate wasn't exorbitant. She doesn't DFK, only LLFK, so that was a bummer. Also no BBBJ.

The BTB was average but, she allowed fingering and she looked even better in her birthday suit. Got a Bush though. Finished in about 10 minutes.

All in all. Not disappointed. I would've been happier if the BTB was better or BBBJ / DFK was offered.

Damages - 1.2 k counter and 2.5 k for the specials. Seasoned mongers may fare better.

WIR. The MP, yes. The girl, probably once more. As she promised the lollipop experience next time.

I hesitate to provide any more hints on the open forum as LE action might still be ongoing and it's prudent not to risk available options. Please PM me for details.

Ciao.

Shreyash
08-11-19, 07:50
Hello mongers,

I contacted one Afro planning to meet her no ending with 490, she take 3 k last for service says she does Massage, and all other services.

Is she genuine?

Can I go there to avail the service.

Need your FR on her.

Thanks in advance.

Aarun21
08-11-19, 08:05
Tried the much talked about SP stuff in the forum last weekend. Was in Shivaji Nagar for some work but delayed and thus had 3 hours to kill, pinged SP, got a templated reply asking about budget, time etc. Selected a young girl in early 20's, Negotiated & settled to 5 k ST.

Reached the place along with Durex & Cadbury. Knocked the door, A young face loaded with make up opened with nonchalant expression. Offered her Cadbury had initial chitchat to break the ice. She's from Delhi, very thin and tight body. Undressed & Went through the usual foreplay session. Mild kissing with out DFK, Small tight boobies with perky nipples, kissed and bitten. Butt kissing, Teasing DATY and she was getting in the groove, cut to full blown slurrppy DATY & she's moaning like hell. 10 minutes into the act & she wrapped her thighs around my had with all her force pushing my tongue deep inside. I inserted by middle finger and stroked her clit vigorously with tongue. She came like a cloud burst and drenched my fingers and part of face. I rushed to washroom cleaned and came back. She gave me decent BBJ for 5 minutes put the Cover on and started pounding in missionary, she's very tight. Her slender structure allowed me to try various positions. Came in 20 minutes.

Dressed up, Paid, Hugged & kissed her Bye.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 3/10.

Butt: 6/10.

Pussy 10/10 (very tight & the best part).

Damage 5 k (3 k would have been fair).

WIR: Maybe SP, for other stuff.

Jaggs
08-11-19, 08:17
Angel is back. And in desperate situation as she has to fly back to Thailand. You guise can contact her and book a fuck and massage session. But she does not have a place. So you have to arrange 4 a place.

Enjoy.How much damages for ST nd night for her??

Vikkip
08-11-19, 09:42
Hi,

Following this forum since long time, finally created a account, guys am search in a good spa where I can good service specially BBBJ, would love if it would be from a Thai, read that most of spas have closed down due to LE issue. Can you guys please help me with spa name also ref of any lady. Thanks in advance.

Spatel
08-11-19, 11:52
Can you please share this SP digits.

KenTheRockstar
08-11-19, 11:58
At K spa there used to a nice slim girl. Not sure if she is still working there. Forgot her name as well. Lot of FR on her have been posted. That was almost 3 to 4 yrs back. Maybe more.

Johnny was is mood but every damn spa was either closed or was not offering thai due to LE pressure I guess on this weekend. So remembered of this discreet place and called up. They still had Thai therapists so went ahead. The place is still very well maintained.

Coming to the action, they assigned a lady called Miss A. She was nothing to talk about. A lady who must be in her late thirties. After some massage and teasing, decided on B2B plus BBj. B2B was nothing to talk about and she refused to remove her pants. Boobs were also saggy with large nipples. But gave a non stop decent BBJ till I came in her mouth. Had a nice shower and left.

Let me know if there is any other better therapist there.

Counter-2.5 k.

Girl- 3 k.

TittyBoy
08-12-19, 00:56
Yes there used to nice gems there. Not sure about the current lot. Counter charges are expensive compared to others.

At K spa there used to a nice slim girl. Not sure if she is still working there. Forgot her name as well. Lot of FR on her have been posted. That was almost 3 to 4 yrs back. Maybe more.

TittyBoy
08-12-19, 01:05
Got pointers to this spa from TopRahul83 bro. It's a very newly opened place in a mall. Ambience is top notch. The best thing here is that to enter the rooms there is access control (fingerprint scanners) and each room has locks. So safety wise a big plus.

Booked Miss V based on Rahul bros recommendation. When I reached the place was busy, so had to wait half an hour before I could enter. Miss V is a slim Thai with tattoo on her back. Average face and small boobs though. Skipped wearing disposable and got lot a lot hints throughout the massage. After a lot of convincing and negotiation decided on B2B plus BBJ. B2B was great but BBJ was below average. Came, had a nice hot shower and left.

Counter - 1485 for 45 min.

Girl - 3.5 k.

WIR. With another therapist.

Champ211
08-12-19, 04:47
Afros are cheap and not cheater, you can negotiate more, I have given 2.5 k but few of the members here paid 15. -2 k also.

Hello mongers,

I contacted one Afro planning to meet her no ending with 490, she take 3 k last for service says she does Massage, and all other services.

Is she genuine?

Can I go there to avail the service.

Need your FR on her.

Thanks in advance..

Monginis
08-12-19, 05:41
Hi guys,

Face - 9/10.

Body - 10/10.

Ass 8/10.

Thanks.

M Jack.Hey MJack,

Would you mind sharing the number of the SP? My PM is active. Thank you.

PuneRomper
08-12-19, 07:51
Tried the much talked about SP stuff in the forum last weekend. Was in Shivaji Nagar for some work but delayed and thus had 3 hours to kill, pinged SP, got a templated reply asking about budget, time etc. Selected a young girl in early 20's, Negotiated & settled to 5 k ST.

Reached the place along with Durex & Cadbury. Knocked the door, A young face loaded with make up opened with nonchalant expression. Offered her Cadbury had initial chitchat to break the ice. She's from Delhi, very thin and tight body. Undressed & Went through the usual foreplay session. Mild kissing with out DFK, Small tight boobies with perky nipples, kissed and bitten. Butt kissing, Teasing DATY and she was getting in the groove, cut to full blown slurrppy DATY & she's moaning like hell. 10 minutes into the act & she wrapped her thighs around my had with all her force pushing my tongue deep inside. I inserted by middle finger and stroked her clit vigorously with tongue. She came like a cloud burst and drenched my fingers and part of face. I rushed to washroom cleaned and came back. She gave me decent BBJ for 5 minutes put the Cover on and started pounding in missionary, she's very tight. Her slender structure allowed me to try various positions. Came in 20 minutes..Nice FR. Looks like she too had a ball! What name does she go by? Any photos?

PuneStar
08-12-19, 07:54
Hello mongers,

Thanks in advance.They are fake. Don't get into there trap. They will take you and will took all your money. Its better if you go to BP. You will get better service then them and save also. Its personal experience I am sharing.

Maddy Patil
08-12-19, 10:45
Can't Msg you error: Keyans has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Enjoy.

FedStar
08-12-19, 10:45
Hi all,

TIA.Robin 868 is reliable. I am not sure about others. If you can share Sp digits via PM. I can check and rrvrt.

HandLebar
08-12-19, 11:08
Need reviews on Shabnam from Katraj? Digits end with 474.

Shreyash
08-12-19, 12:52
Hello all,

Suggest me the best spa for B2B, BJ, Nude massage And shower at the end with masseur.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4771
08-12-19, 15:38
Hi,

Anyone tried the bhumkar Chowk SP number ending with 611? Does he provide the girl as in the pics shared or are they just for luring? Also is the place safe?

AKS84
08-12-19, 20:35
Recently went to why SPA, had Ketty I think sorry forgot her name. Not a looker but ready to please.

Had a good time, good massage / DFK / B2 B / BBJ.

Damage 3. 5 K.

Cheers,

AKS.

AKS84
08-12-19, 20:45

Enjoy.Kindly PM me her details, if she is still around.

Cheers,

AKS.

CrazyGuy007
08-12-19, 23:13
Logging in after almost 7-8 years. Got an Afro contact through Loc number ends with 048, chatted over what's app, was pretty skeptical at first but then she started showing signs of a genuine provider, decided to take the risk, emptied my wallet carried just 2.5 k just incase, reached MN lane 2 old Sangvi, asked me to come to 5th floor White building blue border, was greeted by a totally different girl than the pictures, thankfully was much prettier than the one in the pic, great figure perfect teeth good smile but petite, max 5. 4 pretty short for an Afro BTW I am 6.2". Anyways she called herself Sheeba says she is 22 years old Zimbabweite student at a college that is similar to that name of the commodity that India is famous for trading since 12 century, Started with CBJ allowed DATY really clean down there, then missionary WOT reverse cowgirl, doggy then shot my load on her tits, had struck a deal for 2. 5 k two shots but was quite drained so asked for a BBJ instead of second FS, she obliged asked for CIM she agreed but didn't in the end.

Scorecard.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 4/10 (really small).

Ass 8/10 (true African).

BJ skills 6/10 (strictly ok).

Attitude 9/10 (great chick makes you feel comfortable).

Pussy 7/10 (not too tight).

GFE 7/10.

WIR- maybe for a threesome, her roommate hinted while exiting so will definitely try.

Thanks to Champ221 and Cougar Hunter for their FRs both reports gave me confidence to try out Sangvi

I have tried 3 times in past, twice in Sanghwi and once in KP, issue with them is they are not much GFE and another is it doesn't look safe due to local residents. In Sanghwi there are many Afro girls I have visited 3 different places but I always had fear of someone might come and knock on the door. So always hurried and up and left the place as soon as deed completed. Only good thing about them is they are very cheap and in 3-4 k you can have threesome.

CrazyGuy007
08-13-19, 07:59
Guys,

I am in Pune for a month, was planning to hit BP next, been there earlier during my college days, got ripped off the first time, second time had money stolen from my wallet during the session. Now after almost 15 years want to give it another shot. I there any building or area in BP where you are likely to get genuine service without being actually cheated. I am an experienced and know how to handle myself. Building name / floor lane etc would be much appreciated. NE girls are my thing. Don't want to go through the hassle of walking around in the rain. Do help if you can.

SummerTime1985
08-13-19, 08:08
Robin 868 is reliable. I am not sure about others. If you can share Sp digits via PM. I can check and rrvrt.He not ready to negotiate, asking for 6 k for average girls.

FedStar
08-13-19, 14:37
Need reviews on Shabnam from Katraj? Digits end with 474.Had her once. OK for one time. Body on, heavier side, pu -6/10. Overall OK.

TheFunDuo
08-13-19, 16:23
Hi,

I had gone to agnay spa in phoenix market city.

- they only have locals or NE no Thai's.

- place was not clean.

- all rooms have low bed, lock and shower.

- went twice and both the times they did not have hot water.

- locals there are very rude and in hurry of finishing the deed.

HJ - 1 K.

HJ + Top touch only - 2 k.

B2B - 3 k.

Massage 1.5 k for 60 mins.

Went for massage 60 mins + HJ.

Damage 2.5 k.

WIR: never!

Member #4771
08-13-19, 18:03
Guys,

I am in Pune for a month, was planning to hit BP next, been there earlier during my college days, got ripped off the first time, second time had money stolen from my wallet during the session. Now after almost 15 years want to give it another shot. I there any building or area in BP where you are likely to get genuine service without being actually cheated. I am an experienced and know how to handle myself. Building name / floor lane etc would be much appreciated. NE girls are my thing. Don't want to go through the hassle of walking around in the rain. Do help if you can.Hi,

I would like to share my experience. I have ventured to BP lot of times in my early mongering days. I will write that story some day. So if you enter from cop station side, you will see a makeshift temple. In front of that there are 4-5 buildings adjacent to each other on your right side. The first one has tea stall right outside and a underground parking like structure. It has okayish girls. Moving along you will come across a huge garbage container cross that. Now you will see 4-5 storey building with balcony grills on each floor. Not sure but the building is named 'welcome' by some folks. Go to topmost floor you will get good chicks. They are co-operative and look quite good for 500/- st. Also you can check ground floor for Bengali chicks. Basically venture out without handkerchief on your face as it is not considered a good gesture there. These 3-4 buildings are good rest all are piece of crap. Also avoid crossing road and fall into shemale trap. Personally I have not visited BP in many many years. Last I banged was for 150-200/- st so you can guess how long it has been. Best time to visit is afternoon.

Shreyash
08-13-19, 18:12
They are fake. Don't get into there trap. They will take you and will took all your money. Its better if you go to BP. You will get better service then them and save also. Its personal experience I am sharing.Thank you so much for your response on this FR.

Can you guide me exactly where at BP I will get genuine service without any trouble.

I also mentioned in one of my FR that after the temple main line without going any left and right on main road itself the indies (ladies and girls) are standing on roads by covering there faces they quote 500- for 1 session are they genuine?

Or anything you know where I get genuine service please help or guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Mkxmkx
08-13-19, 19:24
Johnny boy was itching since morning so decided to venture into the SPA for some action. My regular spa at Baner was non functional due to some power outage so decided to venture to castle P. S as there was a recent post about it by a fellow brother.

Check in was easy, was asked 1200 at counter, negotiated to 900 bucks. Counter boy said they have only locals (all MILFs, which I came to know later). Was assigned a MILF, Ms. P, about 35 or so, dark complexion and had a tummy but had ample boobies and ass on her.

Dispo was small and I couldn't fit in so started bare, she was OK. Massage was nothing to mention about, just some oil rubbing here and there. Later she asked if she could massage bums and I agreed. While she was on the bums, she popped the extras thing and quoted 3 k B2B, no FS in spa.

Hard round of negotiation and I got her to do B2B in 1300 bucks. She dimmed the lights and off goes the clothes. Attacked her melons immediately, followed by light kissing here and there. Initially she was resisting but then fingered her pussy and it was dripping juices in minutes post which she became little cooperative. Wasn't interested in DFK or DATY as she was not too much for my liking. She then climbed on top and did some grinding on johnny with her pussy. Pulled her down, climbed on top of her and tried entering her forcefully to which she quickly rebuked (lost my senses). Quickly changed positions and she started stroking johnny. Kept fingering and sucking the melons all along and cummed after few minutes. She parted saying FS next time.

Here is the score card:

Spa: 7/10, OK ambiance at a cheap rate.

Face: 4/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (handful).

Ass: 7/10.

Body: 5/10 (typical MILF).

Damage: 900 counter +1300 for B2B.

WIR: probably not unless on a tight budget.

Go only if you're tight on budget and into MILFs.

Ciao.

CrazyGuy007
08-13-19, 22:14
So after yesterday so-so experience though I give African pocket friendly pussy another shot, big fucking mistake. Got in touch with Gifty on loca number ending with 285, started with 4 k negotiated to 1. 5 k plus two KF beers, reached her place at 10:30 pm, guided me to her building in Morya Park 4 floor, crossed 3 punters probably buddies at their entrance quickly asked them in Marathi about their experience, all three unanimously mumbled that all was good. So I walked in and was greeted by this pretty curvy SA girl says she was 23 light skinned Ebony, matched her picture too. She quickly be opened two cans and offered me one, I politely refused. Now since she had opened two can she call in her roommate to join in, after a while her neighbor dropped in too. The place sounded like a chicken coop, nevertheless I decided to brave it all. Chatted about nonsensical stuff, felt like hanging myself. Finally after 6 cans down, they offered me a foursome 2 k extra each, they roommate and neighbor resembled African buffalos, I sternly refused, after a bit more of coaxing the other two decided to leave us alone.

Finally undressed got the most horrible BBJ & painful balls sucking. I quickly asked her to stop, slipped on a rubber banged her mis, doggy, wot, reverse cowgirl. Wasn't in the mood for DATY. Her eyes were wide open all the time wider than normal which was pretty odd. Anyways just couldn't cum, so I stopped, got back into my jeans and left, while walking away from the building towards my jeep, 3 guys triple seat on a moped showed up from nowhere a few meters behind me and blew their horn, I didn't look back just continued my walk moved a bit to the side to give way, they honked again by now I had reached my jeep I quickly opened the door and climbed in. Rolled down the window and looked towards them 2 Indians one Afro guy, I immediately knew something was up, spoke in Marathi looking directly at the Afro guy who was now very confused, asked him if something was wrong. The Indian boy asked me what was I doing here at 12:30 in the night and they had never seen me before, I quickly responded that I was visiting a friend and it's none of anyone's business what I do with my time, by not all three were really close to my window, I quickly started my engine and revved, they backed up a little. I geared the clutch and left could hear in them screaming in the background about never be seen here again, I blasted out a couple of MCBC words & drove away. I can understand the two India guys moral policing but what's up with the Afro guy found it quite strange. Nevertheless enough dark meat for me. Next stop BP.

Scorecard.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs 7/10 (medium and firm).

Ass 7/10 (spankable).

BJ skills 2/10 (disgusting).

Attitude 8/10 (tried her best).

Pussy 3/10 (Airbag).

GFE 4/10 (Mechanical).

WIR- no way in hell.

CrazyGuy007
08-13-19, 22:26
Thanks Cougar hunter, pretty detail review will hit BP soon and post my experience. Thanks once again.

Hi,

I would like to share my experience. I have ventured to BP lot of times in my early mongering days. I will write that story some day. So if you enter from cop station side, you will see a makeshift temple. In front of that there are 4-5 buildings adjacent to each other on your right side. The first one has tea stall right outside and a underground parking like structure. It has okayish girls. Moving along you will come across a huge garbage container cross that. Now you will see 4-5 storey building with balcony grills on each floor. Not sure but the building is named 'welcome' by some folks. Go to topmost floor you will get good chicks. They are co-operative and look quite good for 500/- st. Also you can check ground floor for Bengali chicks. Basically venture out without handkerchief on your face as it is not considered a good gesture there. These 3-4 buildings are good rest all are piece of crap. Also avoid crossing road and fall into shemale trap. Personally I have not visited BP in many many years. Last I banged was for 150-200/- st so you can guess how long it has been. Best time to visit is afternoon.

Rajupulu449
08-14-19, 02:59
Hi seniors,

Can any one provide information regarding taking subscription using bit coin and guide us how to complete and is it safe. I have credit card with me.

Is anyone know any other way to subscribe on ISG for getting PM active.

I don't have Credit card, bitcoin.

I have only debit card can I subscribe using it?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

RjToons
08-14-19, 10:05
Hey bro,

I am a big fan of BP, had some wonderful experience of BP in the past. Now I am not in Pune but still, it makes me horny. Any way as few others said try finding out Nepali girls, most of them are cooperative and good. I love Nepali girls, big boobs and tight pussy is my experience.

Guys,

I am in Pune for a month, was planning to hit BP next, been there earlier during my college days, got ripped off the first time, second time had money stolen from my wallet during the session. Now after almost 15 years want to give it another shot. I there any building or area in BP where you are likely to get genuine service without being actually cheated. I am an experienced and know how to handle myself. Building name / floor lane etc would be much appreciated. NE girls are my thing. Don't want to go through the hassle of walking around in the rain. Do help if you can.

SidClick
08-14-19, 10:35
Folks,

Back to mongering almost after 2 and a half years. Ah, feels to be back and surprised to find my account yet active on the forum. Honestly, kept myself away from the forum, avoiding not to tempt Jonny.

In the last 3 years had many bag packing trips and Unpaid experiences, for which would be sharing FR's.

Review needed of a couple found on locanto, number ending with 2643. Offering MFM threesome for 4 K for 1 shot.

Kindly request to share review.

Regards,

Sidclick.

Prtk9221
08-14-19, 14:38
Does debit / credit card not work for getting a subscription anymore? I only see a bitcoin payment option.

NickJack
08-14-19, 16:03
Hi,

I want to get subscription but I don't use bitcoin. Can someone help me out please? If you can get my subscription activated I can pay you over paytm.

Thanks.

Honey69
08-15-19, 06:04
Pathetic experience.

I entered the spa showed him little coupon and Miss K was assigned.

Massage was only for name sake.

Pop question of extras was offered B2B at 2.5.

Mechanical B2B and in 5 min she started stroking and came in 2 min.

JohnnyBouy
08-15-19, 12:18
Hello,

Anyone tried this SP from Wakad. Calling in a hotel for service. No. Ends with 434.

Please confirm if someone has availed his services.

JitenS
08-15-19, 21:07

Enjoy.Please PM her details.

JitenS
08-15-19, 21:10

Reached the place along with Durex & Cadbury. Knocked the door, A young face loaded with make up opened with nonchalant expression. Offered her Cadbury had initial chitchat to break the ice. She's from Delhi, very thin and tight body. Undressed & Went through the usual foreplay session. Mild kissing with out DFK, Small tight boobies with perky nipples, kissed and bitten. Butt kissing, Teasing DATY and she was getting in the groove, cut to full blown slurrppy DATY & she's moaning like hell. 10 minutes into the act & she wrapped her thighs around my had with all her force pushing my tongue deep inside. I inserted by middle finger and stroked her clit vigorously with tongue. She came like a cloud burst and drenched my fingers and part of face. I rushed to washroom cleaned and came back. She gave me decent BBJ for 5 minutes put the Cover on and started pounding in missionary, she's very tight. Her slender structure allowed me to try various positions. Came in 20 minutes..Can you please share SP details bro? I can trade some other contacts.

Champ211
08-16-19, 03:23
She is OK, I tried her in 2 different spas, her attitude is friendly before paying for extra but later she shows is not much friendly. There was a gem lady and but she was fired after therapist told that she was giving FS in spa same story told by P to me. There is another nice girl missK, she is 24 and she is very cooperative. Another one is Thai she is also good in 30's. You struck a good deal. I paid her 1.5 k all the times and to the other girls also.

Johnny boy was itching since morning so decided to venture into the SPA for some action. My regular spa at Baner was non functional due to some power outage so decided to venture to castle P. S as there was a recent post about it by a fellow brother.

Check in was easy, was asked 1200 at counter, negotiated to 900 bucks. Counter boy said they have only locals (all MILFs, which I came to know later). Was assigned a MILF, Ms. P, about 35 or so, dark complexion and had a tummy but had ample boobies and ass on her.

Dispo was small and I couldn't fit in so started bare, she was OK. Massage was nothing to mention about, just some oil rubbing here and there. Later she asked if she could massage bums and I agreed. While she was on the bums, she popped the extras thing and quoted 3 k B2B, no FS in spa..

Champ211
08-16-19, 03:26
Welcome buddy, share your 3 some experience if you had there.

Logging in after almost 7-8 years. Got an Afro contact through Loc number ends with 048, chatted over what's app, was pretty skeptical at first but then she started showing signs of a genuine provider, decided to take the risk, emptied my wallet carried just 2.5 k just incase, reached MN lane 2 old Sangvi, asked me to come to 5th floor White building blue border, was greeted by a totally different girl than the pictures, thankfully was much prettier than the one in the pic, great figure perfect teeth good smile but petite, max 5. 4 pretty short for an Afro BTW I am 6.2". Anyways she called herself Sheeba says she is 22 years old Zimbabweite student at a college that is similar to that name of the commodity that India is famous for trading since 12 century, Started with CBJ allowed DATY really clean down there, then missionary WOT reverse cowgirl, doggy then shot my load on her tits, had struck a deal for 2. 5 k two shots but was quite drained so asked for a BBJ instead of second FS, she obliged asked for CIM she agreed but didn't in the end.

SecretSniper
08-16-19, 12:37
Brothers,

Indies in Pune have started to fraud. This lady named either Ne, Pri, Ri. With aas at the end. Digits ending with **758 has cheated me of 500 Rs asking for advance by patm and then not turning up. Please don't provide any advance to any indies. Photos that were provided as attached.Brothers,

I have been silently reading this forum for over 6 months now, however could not subscribe due to bitcoin issue. I have been into a lot of mongering here in Pune. Sadly all of them have been sub par or money waste. I know I can't get any help from seniors and members here until I get a paid subscription, however I would continue to reply and save members if I come across a post or girl I know or have visited so as to save money of my fellow monger brothers.

I have tasted this woman here. She operates via a friend in undri and also self. Can come to your place. Charges around 6 k for 2 shots. Will suggest to avoid her. Is completely mechanical and no BJ. Just a CBJ for around 30 seconds. Has a huge tummy, does not excite a bit.

Please avoid her completely!

HornDogPuneKar
08-16-19, 16:41
I don't know how one of our brothers got scammed by her, but it's true that the lady in the picture is a genuine indie operating through Piu (at least that's the name I know her by) from Undri. I haven't had her though, but was offered her many times. And I have had Piu before. Her pics are also there on the forum.

Anyway, may be someone was using her pic, I don't know. However, never give advance to anyone. Cardinal rule here. It's sad a monger brother got cheated.

Brothers,

I have been silently reading this forum for over 6 months now, however could not subscribe due to bitcoin issue. I have been into a lot of mongering here in Pune. Sadly all of them have been sub par or money waste. I know I can't get any help from seniors and members here until I get a paid subscription, however I would continue to reply and save members if I come across a post or girl I know or have visited so as to save money of my fellow monger brothers.

I have tasted this woman here. She operates via a friend in undri and also self. Can come to your place. Charges around 6 k for 2 shots. Will suggest to avoid her. Is completely mechanical and no BJ. Just a CBJ for around 30 seconds. Has a huge tummy, does not excite a bit.

Please avoid her completely!

LoveMongers
08-16-19, 19:42
Being a senior here using this forum from last 4 years.

Till date tested below girls with the help of forum.

1) Neha Aundh (left business).

2) Shabana (Now in Mumbai).

3) Ritu 3-4 times.

4) Leena (shifted to Mumbai).

5) Ruhi (regular for two years).

6) Gunjan (3-4 times her own home).

7) Sp Baner (5-6 birds till date).

8) Priyanka (from Delhi).

9) Sp Raver (2-3 birds).

10) Riya.

11) BP girls.

13) Hadapsar lady.

And many more.

Now looking for some other gems in return will share contacts I have.

Slv45
08-17-19, 04:10
Be safe guys!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/pune-cops-bust-sex-racket-rescue-five-foreigners/amp_articleshow/70705000.cms

Jumbo007
08-17-19, 11:27
Visited J spa Aundh last week. It was closed. Seems LE action is high.

AJaycoo76
08-17-19, 11:58

Enjoy.Hi,

Your PM if full.

I am travelling to Pune for a few days, Appreciate if you can share her contacts.

PuneRomper
08-17-19, 11:59
Not familiar with this area.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/police-bust-sex-racket-rescue-five-foreigners/articleshow/70707430.cms?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=iPadapp

Stay safe.

Shreyash
08-17-19, 12:24
Read a FR from ISG about adult hub, I joined that there are plenty of profiles are they real? Has anyone has experience on that?

Can I take subscription or not?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Nick143
08-17-19, 12:29
Bro, clear your inbox.

I don't know how one of our brothers got scammed by her, but it's true that the lady in the picture is a genuine indie operating through Piu (at least that's the name I know her by) from Undri. I haven't had her though, but was offered her many times. And I have had Piu before. Her pics are also there on the forum.

Anyway, may be someone was using her pic, I don't know. However, never give advance to anyone. Cardinal rule here. It's sad a monger brother got cheated.

SmartKandy
08-17-19, 16:01
I was in Pune last week. I wanted to have some action. Contacted Suhana on WA but didn't get any reply. So called SP ending 542. He gave me some pics on WA. Selected a girl called Sanaya who claims to be a student studying in reputed college. SP send his guy with the girl at the pick-up point and asked money upfront. He wasn't ready to budge. So gave him 6 k and picked her up and took her to hotel.

She immediately got into her Birthday suit. She is slim. Doesn't allow kiss on Lips. Kissed, licked and sucked her boobs to my heart's content. She had goose bump which confirms that she enjoyed it. She asked for condom. I showed her my kitty of condoms. She selected Manforce long lasting condom. She gave CBJ and got on top of me and started grinding and rubbing for 5 minutes. I asked her to change position. She was checking my johny if I hve cum. I kissed her boobs and I was moving downwards kissing her body. The moment I got near her pussy the bad smell struck me which didn't allow me to move further for DATY. I pounded her in missionary for 10 minutes and I asked her to change position. Again she checked my Johny to see if I have cum. And she was bit disappointed to see that I have not cum. She said everybody cums within 15 minutes. And she cannot spend whole time here. She asked me to masturbate to finish it off. I was like wtf, if I have to do it with my hands why in the hell I have called you here. I got her in missionary and finish it off.

Body – 8/10.

Boobs – 7 (just handful).

Pussy - 7/10 (because of smell).

Ass – 8/10.

CBJ – 6/10.

WIR – No.

Damage – 6 k + 1.4 k (hotel).

Shreyash
08-17-19, 17:44
Got this contact from locanto of HW Nikitaa no ending with 145.

She says she in HW from Kondawa is she genuine?

Mongers anyone had tasted her?

Need your help.

Please share your experience.

Thanks in advance.

BigTimeMonger
08-17-19, 20:11
Visited the new relocated famous why spa in Aundh, lane 6.

Visited Lita (WWE female Diva).

She gave only superficial HJ but she has two navels.

Why didn't anyone report this before?

Is she a lady boy? Since she has 2 navels. I don't even know if she's a she.

Thanks.

BigTimeMonger
08-17-19, 20:12

3) Ritu 3-4 times.

6) Gunjan (3-4 times her own home)..I really wanted to try Neha Aundh, but seems I won't be able to.

Who in the list from Pune would you rate the best. I want DFK.

BigTimeMonger
08-17-19, 20:14
Does anyone know any dominatrix in Pune who okay with physical intimacy.

Please guide.

BigLanister
08-18-19, 07:51
Read a FR from ISG about adult hub, I joined that there are plenty of profiles are they real? Has anyone has experience on that?

Can I take subscription or not?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.My personal experience, instead of it go with Indian dating hub, stick with basic rules. Few of the fake profile can be identified by profile picture randomly taken from locanto ads. Few are admin / member of site to lure you to get paid subscription.

Best time 10 pm to 1 am target online member to get better results the more time you devote the more idea you will get. Patience will be the key. With one month subscription I could successfully convert in 4 meeting.

BumchikBabloo
08-18-19, 08:30
Hello guys,

I'm trying a lot for this Goa leads, travelling Goa next weekend. Does anyone have individual contacts there or of SP's in response will share Bangalore contacts I've got thanks.

RamL445
08-18-19, 10:16
Can you please share Ruhi and Gunjan's number to me?

I really wanted to try Neha Aundh, but seems I won't be able to.

Who in the list from Pune would you rate the best. I want DFK.

CJT2012
08-18-19, 11:37
Was In Pune and decided to go be spa in Viman again, bliss, counter charges were 1900 and bargained to 1800, they only had NE therapist, and was assigned Alisha this time, After a good massage of the back and legs for 30 min when she turned me around, I asked about extras and she said 1000 for HJ and3000 for HJ with ta, and I bargained to finally settling for 2 k, she had nice hand full boobs but was not very cooperative with Ta. The place does not have good privacy as it has curtain only, so she was constantly checking to see if anyone is looking.

I rate her as below.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (nice hand full).

Attitude: 6/10.

Looks: 7/10 nice fair NE chick.

WIR: No, will check others in the same place.

Damages: counter: 1. 8 k and tip:2. 0 k.

Regards.

Cjt2012.

CJT2012
08-18-19, 12:04
During the extended weekend was in Pune and decided to go to a another spa in Viman in the same building as bliss, it starts with and counter charges were 1900 and bargained to 1600, they only had NE (Sikkim) therapist, and was assigned Vandana it was just a time pass massage for about 15 min after which she asked me if I wanted extras and quoted 1000 HJ 2500 HJ + ta and 4 K for B2B, bargained and she agreed for 2.5 k for B2B (she did not take off her panties) during the B2B she received a call from a regular and she hurried through.

I rate her as below.

Body: 8/10. (a little plump).

Boobs: 8/10 medium size (saggy with good nipples).

Attitude: 9/10. (would have been better if she had not picked up the phone from her regular).

Looks:8/10.

WIR: Yes, want to see if she will give a better svc unlike this time.

Damages: counter: 1.6 k and tip: 2.5 k.

Regards.

Cjt2012.

SanjeevJain
08-18-19, 12:33
Hi guys,

Has anyone taken service from SP digits 901 near hpdar / mgpatta.

Asking 5 for ST.

SanjeevJain
08-18-19, 12:36
Got this contact from loc digit 143.

Looks young in pics.

Has anyone tried her?

Any pointer would be helpful.

Also found couple on loc digits 643 near hdpdar.

Asking 4 for ST. Any review on this will also be helpful.

SanjeevJain
08-18-19, 12:53

3) Ritu 3-4 times.

5) Ruhi (regular for two years).Nice man.

Did Riya number end with 143 and Hadapsar lady with 643?

SanjeevJain
08-18-19, 13:07
Folks,

Back to mongering almost after 2 and a half years. Ah, feels to be back and surprised to find my account yet active on the forum. Honestly, kept myself away from the forum, avoiding not to tempt Jonny.

In the last 3 years had many bag packing trips and Unpaid experiences, for which would be sharing FR's.

Review needed of a couple found on locanto, number ending with 2643. Offering MFM threesome for 4 K for 1 shot.

Kindly request to share review.

Regards,

Sidclick.I'm in contact with her as well. Let me know how was your experience.

Samarth123
08-18-19, 13:30
Hi,

I am a regular reader of this site, however.

I could never subscribe. I am currently in Pune and would request seniors to help. Me with any beautiful MILF.

Thanks in advance.

SinJay
08-18-19, 19:49
As you are a regular reader, you must have realized that we can't really help if you don't have a PM. Get one and post again and I am sure seniors will help.

Cheers.

Hi,

I am a regular reader of this site, however.

I could never subscribe. I am currently in Pune and would request seniors to help. Me with any beautiful MILF.

Thanks in advance.

SanjeevJain
08-18-19, 21:16
Is this the SP Vikram with digits ending in 791?I got pics from SP digits 791 and they are totally different so this must be some other SP.

SanjeevJain
08-18-19, 21:55
Hi,

Has anyone tried her? Attaching pics asking for 6 k 1 shot (includes hotel). Please advice.Did you finally meet her?

If yes can you please share review and damage?

Hriteshk85
08-18-19, 21:55
Hello guys,

I'm trying a lot for this Goa leads, travelling Goa next weekend. Does anyone have individual contacts there or of SP's in response will share Bangalore contacts I've got thanks.If you are trying leads in Goa you better read Goa thread once.

There are more traps than leads. As per my experience, please do not rely blindly on local folks.

Police, girls and middle man are connected to each other.

So be careful.

SanjeevJain
08-18-19, 23:12
Can you anyone give me review of this chic?

Got it from an SP.

Jam044
08-19-19, 05:55
Hi,

Goa is dry.

Your can get some one with your from Pune to enjoy Goa.

Hello guys,

I'm trying a lot for this Goa leads, travelling Goa next weekend. Does anyone have individual contacts there or of SP's in response will share Bangalore contacts I've got thanks.

Mndena
08-19-19, 06:58

3) Ritu 3-4 times.

6) Gunjan (3-4 times her own home).

7) Sp Baner (5-6 birds till date).

8) Priyanka (from Delhi).

9) Sp Raver (2-3 birds).

10) Riya.

11) BP girls.

13) Hadapsar lady.

And many more.

Now looking for some other gems in return will share contacts I have.Hello Mate.

Original Punekar monger for almost 7 years but relocated somewhere else for last 4 years. Now in Pune after so many years only for a week. Would be unconditionally lucky & helpful if I get few of contact info of some of the followings. I would definitely share my experience. Please PM.

Ritu,

Leena.

Ruhi,

Gunjan,

Priyanka (from Delhi).

Riya,

Hadapsar lady.

Maddy Patil
08-19-19, 07:12
SanjeevJain and all guys always share SP or Birds last 3 digits and also their charges, so it will more info for others and easy to reply.

Got it from an SP.

Ishaang
08-19-19, 07:43
So after a long hiatus, decided to get some action. Unfortunately, Pune's getting drier and SP's are pushing the price upwards of 5 k for pathetic quality. Called up my mongering friend (whom I have told about in my previous FR) for any good birds. Showed me a pic of this good looking HW in the Wakad area, pricey and far, but by the looks worth it. So called her up with my friend as a reference and set a meeting for an evening session as the area is too far and I did not want to go in the afternoon. She had a flat rented for this purpose, easy to find in the area. Reached there and parked my car. Went into the building, climbed up the stairs to the floor and knocked the door. She opened and greeted me with a smile, asked me to come in. Gave me a glass of water, sat on the couch, had some chit chat. In looks, she looks like the picture that was shown to me. Mid 30's, fair skinned, OK body, slight tummy with large boobs and great ass. In short a slight BBW. She was wearing a saree which only made her look sexy. After a few minutes, she asked if I wanted to start, I said yes, so she guided me to the bathroom for a wash. We undressed each other and went to the shower. She started cleaning my johnny while I played with her large boobs. Her pussy was clean shaven and pink. After a good cleaning, dried up and went to the bedroom. While still naked, started with some light kissing which went to DFK. She was stroking my johnny nicely while kissing, I was still squeezing her boobs. Gave me a BBBJ which was deep and sloppy, loved every second of it while I suckled on her melons. Switched position and went for DATY on her clean pussy, no smell, loved eating out. Her ass was also clean shaved and good looking, but she had already told no anal, just loved the view. Johnny was now ready, so put on cover and started pounding in mish while squeezing melons and DFK. Finished in 10 minutes. Went for 2nd round, pounded in mish, doggy and WOT and finished in 20 minutes. Cleaned up after, paid and left. Great Sunday!

My Verdict.

Face - 8/10 (not typical HW, still attractive).

Body - 7/10 (slight BBW).

Boobs - 8/10 (large, not saggy).

Pussy - 9/10 (clean, no smell, would have spent more time with DATY).

Ass - 8/10 (good looking, no anal though).

Service - 9/10 (complete GFE with no reservations).

Recommend. Yes.

Damage - 9 k for 2 rounds.

No pic as this is my friends contact (as usual) and can only go through him. As no subscription and bitcoin is not an option, will have to wait before sharing this.

**P. S. - on a side note, please note I am not justifying very high prices for mongering, but I feel like if we pay too much, we should get a good service with a stunner. In this case it was worth it.

AJaycoo76
08-19-19, 07:52
Hi guys,

Any idea on the below indi HW. Need review and damages if anyone has tried.

Will be in Pune tomm and wanted to try them.

Purvi digits ending 385.

Sheetal digits ending 849.

Snehal digits ending 241/106.

Deepali digits ending 709.

Thanks.

SanjeevJain
08-19-19, 08:32
SanjeevJain and all guys always share SP or Birds last 3 digits and also their charges, so it will more info for others and easy to reply.Sorry forgot to mention that.

SP digit 938 and asking 5 K for ST.

TonyKimpkin
08-19-19, 15:09

Got it from an SP.She looks yummy bro. Post FR after doing her.