PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Member #4771
08-19-19, 17:18
Has anyone tried this SP number ending 611. Liked this MILF from his collection of pics.

SanjeevJain
08-19-19, 21:18
Sorry forgot to mention that.

SP digit 938 and asking 5 K for ST.SP is asking to transfer money online (gpay or account) after meeting girl in lobby instead of cash.

Any idea how can I transfer (after meeting her) without disclosing my account or primary number?

PuneResident
08-19-19, 21:26
At ishaang.

Any hints on this gem. I don't want to go in blind this time. Already wasted a ton of money because of locanto.

I'd purchase subscription but apparently they changed their rules now.

Dmunda
08-20-19, 00:50
Do not transfer money that's thumb rule. He may just take money and never show up.

SP is asking to transfer money online (gpay or account) after meeting girl in lobby instead of cash.

Any idea how can I transfer (after meeting her) without disclosing my account or primary number?

HandLebar
08-20-19, 06:37
Can you please msg me the number.

So after a long hiatus, decided to get some action. Unfortunately, Pune's getting drier and SP's are pushing the price upwards of 5 k for pathetic quality. Called up my mongering friend (whom I have told about in my previous FR) for any good birds. Showed me a pic of this good looking HW in the Wakad area, pricey and far, but by the looks worth it. So called her up with my friend as a reference and set a meeting for an evening session as the area is too far and I did not want to go in the afternoon. She had a flat rented for this purpose, easy to find in the area. Reached there and parked my car. Went into the building, climbed up the stairs to the floor and knocked the door. She opened and greeted me with a smile, asked me to come in. Gave me a glass of water, sat on the couch, had some chit chat. In looks, she looks like the picture that was shown to me. Mid 30's, fair skinned, OK body, slight tummy with large boobs and great ass. In short a slight BBW. She was wearing a saree which only made her look sexy. After a few minutes, she asked if I wanted to start, I said yes, so she guided me to the bathroom for a wash. We undressed each other and went to the shower. She started cleaning my johnny while I played with her large boobs. Her pussy was clean shaven and pink. After a good cleaning, dried up and went to the bedroom. While still naked, started with some light kissing which went to DFK.

McAllan
08-20-19, 09:28
I don't know how one of our brothers got scammed by her, but it's true that the lady in the picture is a genuine indie operating through Piu (at least that's the name I know her by) from Undri. I haven't had her though, but was offered her many times. And I have had Piu before. Her pics are also there on the forum.

Anyway, may be someone was using her pic, I don't know. However, never give advance to anyone. Cardinal rule here. It's sad a monger brother got cheated.I second that. In my experience, this indie (number ending with **758) is genuine. She never asked any money upfront. A fact that she ghosted me on our first appointment, she contacted me next day & apologized. She showed up that (next day of ghosting) at specified time, and didn't demand donations before the deed. She has been sending me some of her friends' pics now. Well, she certainly a is mechanical job & to add to that turn off have large beer belly like a 50 years old man, but all in all. I don't think she's a scammer.

As horndog said wisely, it could be someone else using her pics. Nevermind. Keep fishing & you might score a better one.

Happy humping.

SinJay
08-20-19, 10:11
You got it wrong bro. Sanjeev is talking about situation where the SP is asking for online transfer instead of cash after he shows up with the girl.

At Sanjeev. Try creating a new Paytm account using the mongering number.

Do not transfer money that's thumb rule. He may just take money and never show up.

Star1987
08-20-19, 11:29
Johny was excited to do some action, but not interested for SP as service is not good as than MP. So finally deciced to call Anu, she was working in MP in aeroplane nagar area, called her and book appointment for full night at 9 K.

I booked hotel in Hadapsar which cost around 1.7 k including GST, so she came at 6. 30 PM, wow what a beauty, she is around 22 yr old, her face is look alike Hindi serial actress, I welcomed her to room, whenever she entered I close the door and grabbed her from behind her ass is very roundy.

I undress her, lick her boob, that was very nice, I took out my johny and gave to her mouth, she was very shying but she gave me a very very great blowjob, I came up in her mouth, she went to bathroom and wash her face, I also went to washroom she washed my johny, I told her to get my johny into your mouth she again did a fantastic blowjob but didn't come so we get some rest and ordered some food, eat together.

Johny was enlarge and searching for food so I get her to close to me, I wore condom and gave stroke to her pus**why, very amazing experience.

She was enjoying also, her body is very well maintained.

We have finished in 3-4 position then we slept, I wake up at 7'o clock.

Did again some fun with her, her ass is very roundy but she didn't do anal so I avoid it.

BJ - 10/10.

Face - 09/10.

Sex position - 07/10.

Ass - 09/10.

GFE - 10/10.

I have her contact number, I can share it to only genuine people, I don't want to waste this contact number.

Please note If you have contact number then only send me a message, I want good contact number only not any number.

SanjeevJain
08-20-19, 12:08
Do not transfer money that's thumb rule. He may just take money and never show up.Any review for this sp digit 938.

Seems kind of fraud.

He is only asking for online payment and will then provide room number then.

PuneResident
08-20-19, 13:40
Hi,

Anyone tried these numbers:

179 - SP with a good selection of girls (and women).

354 - Seems to be SP.

510 - Seems like the exact same person above, only different number.

554 - Seems like an indie, possibly in Kharadi area, EON, Opp Paani-Aage society.

And lastly 820 - Seems like an SP, quoted me 3 k for 1 hour directly. Hinjewadi.

HornDogPuneKar
08-20-19, 17:16
Dear brothers,

Can any kind soul pass on the contact of Rati gavran from P.S. I've lost her contact? She is a decent budget fuck. I can exchange a similar contact for your help. Thanks!

RessrRcky
08-20-19, 18:02
Johny was excited to do some action, but not interested for SP as service is not good as than MP. So finally deciced to call Anu, she was working in MP in aeroplane nagar area, called her and book appointment for full night at 9 K..Your mailbox quota is full, please make a space in your mailbox.

Thanks.

Wanderlust98
08-20-19, 18:57
Hi seniors,

I just joined this forum and don't have any experience. Can anyone be kind enough to give a few trusted numbers or at least set up a meeting!

Eagle Arrow
08-20-19, 19:40
Any review for this sp digit 938.

Seems kind of fraud.

He is only asking for online payment and will then provide room number then.Do not pay period! I was in a same situation in my early days, gave up and paid after reaching hotel. I never got any room no or any msg from the SP after that. Lost 5 k.

SecretSniper
08-20-19, 21:06
I second that. In my experience, this indie (number ending with **758) is genuine. She never asked any money upfront. A fact that she ghosted me on our first appointment, she contacted me next day & apologized. She showed up that (next day of ghosting) at specified time, and didn't demand donations before the deed. She has been sending me some of her friends' pics now. Well, she certainly a is mechanical job & to add to that turn off have large beer belly like a 50 years old man, but all in all. I don't think she's a scammer.

As horndog said wisely, it could be someone else using her pics. Nevermind. Keep fishing & you might score a better one.

Happy humping.Bro,

As you rightly said, she is messaging me even with a photo of her friend by the name Simran. I would be tasting her tomorrow and will post an FR then. Stay tuned.

PbForU
08-21-19, 03:47
Hey mongers,

Anyone tried Nisha number ending with 225, charging 13 k for night. Please let me know report on her if anyone had tried her.

SanjeevJain
08-21-19, 07:09
Being a senior here using this forum from last 4 years.

Till date tested below girls with the help of forum.

1) Neha Aundh (left business).

2) Shabana (Now in Mumbai).

3) Ritu 3-4 times.

4) Leena (shifted to Mumbai).

5) Ruhi (regular for two years).

6) Gunjan (3-4 times her own home).

7) Sp Baner (5-6 birds till date).

8) Priyanka (from Delhi).

9) Sp Raver (2-3 birds).

10) Riya.

11) BP girls.

13) Hadapsar lady.

And many more.

Now looking for some other gems in return will share contacts I have.Can you let me if ruhi' digit ended with 824.

McAllan
08-21-19, 08:44
Bro,

As you rightly said, she is messaging me even with a photo of her friend by the name Simran. I would be tasting her tomorrow and will post an FR then. Stay tuned.Attaboy! Go nail it tiger.

By the way, which one is Simran? Is it the fair MILF or dusky girl? I am busy these days so passed her offer, but do share your experience and when I get some mytime window, I will certainly take a plunge.

All the best for your endeavour!

Happy humping.

Dangj
08-21-19, 09:31
Hi,

Great forum BTW, One of my friend suggested to go to Dange chowk and ask for Babu Bhai shop. Babu bhai runs a small tapari and he has lots for birds contact from 2 k for whole night outcall. I need to confirm if anyone heard of him.

Dangj
08-21-19, 09:56
Found one Afro on locanto number ending with 092, Looks good with big ass as she sent her pics on WhatsApp. Has anyone tried her?

Dangj
08-21-19, 12:00
This is the report about a BP girl whose name is Sharada. This girl whose age is maybe around 24-25 has boobs to die for. I tasted her twice and she's so good, so friendly, talks too much. Its BP so all I did is mish but enjoyed as she made me so comfortable. She gave me HJ, little bit of DFK and a good service. She's clean and tight. Have boobs to die for!

She herself share her number as well.

WIR. Yes, anytime.

Boobs - 10/10.

Looks - 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Damage - 500/ shot, 2000 for an hour.

Hot af.Could your share the direction?

SanjeevJain
08-21-19, 17:27
You got it wrong bro. Sanjeev is talking about situation where the SP is asking for online transfer instead of cash after he shows up with the girl.

At Sanjeev. Try creating a new Paytm account using the mongering number.Tried to convince the SP for payment after meeting the bird.

Sadly he was adamant for advance payment so had to let go.

AKS84
08-21-19, 19:58
Found one Afro on locanto number ending with 092, Looks good with big ass as she sent her pics on WhatsApp. Has anyone tried her?I am also in contact with her, but the don't know if the pics shared genuine or not.

And what's up with this address "Pimple Gurav 60 ft road". Same for every afro, just the lanes are different.

Any expert advice will be appreciated.

Cheers,

AKS.

Jacky22
08-21-19, 22:54
What is BP girl and can you please share some pointers!

This is the report about a BP girl whose name is Sharada. This girl whose age is maybe around 24-25 has boobs to die for. I tasted her twice and she's so good, so friendly, talks too much. Its BP so all I did is mish but enjoyed as she made me so comfortable. She gave me HJ, little bit of DFK and a good service. She's clean and tight. Have boobs to die for!

She herself share her number as well.

WIR. Yes, anytime.

Boobs - 10/10.

Looks - 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Damage - 500/ shot, 2000 for an hour.

Hot af.

Salspak
08-22-19, 03:41
What is BP girl and can you please share some pointers!Budhwar peth.

Champ211
08-22-19, 05:00
They are genuine, there are many Afros in that area, I have visited 3 different lanes there. They can have more homes also as they have wide network

I am also in contact with her, but the don't know if the pics shared genuine or not.

And what's up with this address "Pimple Gurav 60 ft road". Same for every afro, just the lanes are different.

Any expert advice will be appreciated.

Cheers,

AKS.

Champ211
08-22-19, 05:02
Don't go with pics, contact her through WA and get the photos, those also can be photoshopped but the girl will be the same.

Found one Afro on locanto number ending with 092, Looks good with big ass as she sent her pics on WhatsApp. Has anyone tried her?.

Sanev75
08-22-19, 06:06
Bro,

As discussed over pm, awaiting a contact from you in return for contact shared by me, can you please share soon?

Johny was excited to do some action, but not interested for SP as service is not good as than MP. So finally deciced to call Anu, she was working in MP in aeroplane nagar area, called her and book appointment for full night at 9 K.

I booked hotel in Hadapsar which cost around 1.7 k including GST, so she came at 6. 30 PM, wow what a beauty, she is around 22 yr old, her face is look alike Hindi serial actress, I welcomed her to room, whenever she entered I close the door and grabbed her from behind her ass is very roundy..

McAllan
08-22-19, 08:09
Gentlemen of the brotherhood,

I have been a lurker of this forum for quite a long time. Finally decided to participate actively.

So far, I have been a lone wolf searching for fun, sometimes success, sometimes failures. But that's how we all start, don't we?

Recently I received a contact of an indie called Mona 223. The source is not very reliable so I thought about checking with you all experienced and seniors if anybody availed the services.

Is this indie genuine? Is it even indie or SP?

How is the service? Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

I would also like to try the gems of the city like Ritu, but I am holding off until I sort out getting subscription.

Thanks in advance.

VijufrmPune
08-22-19, 08:09
Hi,

I am into an open relation with a lady (extra marital) and now we both wish to try a spa where we can get happy ending for both. So the need is that a couple massage where a male and female therapists are available and can provide happy ending. I know it sounds unrealistic but to bring little excitement in our relation, we decided to give it a try. We can also try looking for female therapists too but the therapist should be able to pleasure female customer too.

Any pointers would help me a lot.

TIA.

Dangj
08-22-19, 09:23
Found one loc ad digits ending with 746, description says FS and everything in 4 k for 3 hours, 6 k whole night. Please provide your review if tried. I haven't contacted him / her yet.

RamL445
08-22-19, 12:46
Hello seniors,

Please share me the indie and S. P contacts from Pune.

Lost all contacts since phone was stolen.

I don't use smartphone, can't recover contacts.

Please help.

Tut Li
08-22-19, 16:37
Hey. Star1987 and sweetshugar.

Please check pm. Need your help.

TittyBoy
08-22-19, 17:06
Hey. Star1987 and sweetshugar.

Please check pm. Need your help.Good to see you back Tutli. Are you back in Pune?

SanjeevJain
08-22-19, 19:13
Hi Guys,

Any review for below birds being offered by SP 419.

Quoting 7 k per shot but trying to bring down to 4-5.

NaughtyBoy22
08-23-19, 05:37
Can you PM contact details for this Afro 1 Sheeba.

Logging in after almost 7-8 years. Got an Afro contact through Loc number ends with 048, chatted over what's app, was pretty skeptical at first but then she started showing signs of a genuine provider, decided to take the risk, emptied my wallet carried just 2.5 k just incase, reached MN lane 2 old Sangvi, asked me to come to 5th floor White building blue border, was greeted by a totally different girl than the pictures, thankfully was much prettier than the one in the pic, great figure perfect teeth good smile but petite, max 5. 4 pretty short for an Afro BTW I am 6.2". Anyways she called herself Sheeba says she is 22 years old Zimbabweite student at a college that is similar to that name of the commodity that India is famous for trading since 12 century, Started with CBJ allowed DATY really clean down there, then missionary WOT reverse cowgirl, doggy then shot my load on her tits, had struck a deal for 2. 5 k two shots but was quite drained so asked for a BBJ instead of second FS, she obliged asked for CIM she agreed but didn't in the end..

Bond Bond
08-23-19, 05:48
Both are the same. Same members and similar subscription fee. There are a few genuine ones that need to be identified from the other crooks.

Cheers!

My personal experience, instead of it go with Indian dating hub, stick with basic rules. Few of the fake profile can be identified by profile picture randomly taken from locanto ads. Few are admin / member of site to lure you to get paid subscription.

Best time 10 pm to 1 am target online member to get better results the more time you devote the more idea you will get. Patience will be the key. With one month subscription I could successfully convert in 4 meeting.

HandLebar
08-23-19, 06:40
Has anybody tried Deepali. Any reviews? Digit end with 709.

PuneStar
08-23-19, 07:28
Hello,

Jonny was excited for action but its too much with Ritu so think of trying some new. So go for this new house wife in manjri area.

Quite far from where I live but worth it. They have 2 bhk only for this purpose and only contact if you have code. Thanks seniors for help. Reached there welcomed by husband offered water. Then sent me to bedroom where lady in red saree waiting for me. Frist look is good. Nice slim body good hair style and saree. What a combination. Then door closed and she hugged me tightly with deep long kiss. Then we chit chat for some time while I was playing with her body. Then she told me to take off her saree. I enjoy that act. She then take my clothes off. She have good slim fair color body and medium sized boobs. Start sucking those boobs. After some foreplay she started blowjob. Its the best. Equally to ritu. Done it for 10 min in all position. Then I do a little DATY. She is super clean down there. After that started the act. Tried 3 position. She is ready for all position and she is into the act. She love what she is doing. Give you real gff experience. Came after 10 min in doggy position. She clean the Jonny and take off the coven then hug me and lie on bed for 5 min. I liked that.

Then take me to shower. Clean me. We dressed up and I am super happy. Nice experience. Then before leaving husband explained me need of code as they are working independent so precaution is best.

Boobs 8/10.

Body. 8/10.

Attitude. 10/10.

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean.

Face 8/10.

Damage 4000 for 1 hour.

Luckya3
08-23-19, 09:27
How can I get contact of good MILF, I don't have active PM here.

Kkarunkk
08-23-19, 09:32
Hi,

I am into an open relation with a lady (extra marital) and now we both wish to try a spa where we can get happy ending for both. So the need is that a couple massage where a male and female therapists are available and can provide happy ending. I know it sounds unrealistic but to bring little excitement in our relation, we decided to give it a try. We can also try looking for female therapists too but the therapist should be able to pleasure female customer too.

TIA.I know for sure that the MIS TIK spa in warje oppo to famous hospital on highway, has a couple room. I myself have had massage many times in the couple room, because other rooms were full. So, you can give it a try. Ask for receptionist name that sounds like cema tell them you are friend of "row Hit" . May be that will ease her a bit and offer you something special. All the best. Let me know if you succeed.

Yandh
08-23-19, 09:53
Hi fellow members,

I have read report multiple time that Peehu is not good lookwise. Some say she is 3/10 but I am not sure what to make out of it. I am attaching few pics I got from SP and locanto ads. Please anyone rate this women so that I will know if Peehu looks better than them.

If any members knows any of the women I am really sorry for uploading photo as they are pics from locanto women seeking men section Pune. Also if any member took service from any of these lady please rate them.

HornDogPuneKar
08-23-19, 17:39
Bro,

Almost all Locanto pics are fake. Do not trust them. And compared to the pics you have attached, Pihu looks worse than them.

Hi fellow members,

I have read report multiple time that Peehu is not good lookwise. Some say she is 3/10 but I am not sure what to make out of it. I am attaching few pics I got from SP and locanto ads. Please anyone rate this women so that I will know if Peehu looks better than them.

If any members knows any of the women I am really sorry for uploading photo as they are pics from locanto women seeking men section Pune. Also if any member took service from any of these lady please rate them.

Anve205
08-23-19, 18:06
Hi Guys,

Quoting 7 k per shot but trying to bring down to 4-5.Hi,

I had her last Monday, she is good to talk. But she is fatty hardly have boobs and average service. Do not look like the pics at all. Not worth for 5 k. Not even at 3 k.

AviCh
08-23-19, 19:05
Can someone share details of Ritu. Or any spa massage parlour location, or any other indie.

I am new to Pune.

Champ211
08-24-19, 04:06
Try J spa aundh, they have couple rooms.

Hi,

TIA.

RohitMishra
08-24-19, 09:17
Can any one please provide me Manjari housewife code?

In return I will share Indy contacts.

Panvel1
08-24-19, 14:14
Had the chance to take Ritu once again 15 days ago. Had invited her to come over to a flat borrowed from a friend. Came late around 10.30 pm though had promised to reach by 9. 30 pm but she made up for it by her attitude. She had come directly from work, so had called for some dinner for her. We kissed the moment she entered the flat. Continued for some time. Lifted her up and hugged her. Then we had dinner together. After that we proceeded to the bedroom. There too we chatted for some time with both of us caressing each other and kissing intermittently. Then she proceeded to remove her clothes. She is very fair and a little short, has nice boobs though a bit loose due to the mauling she has received. Very small brown nipples and areola. Look wise average but service wise extraordinary. Greatest blow job without cover, licking thighs, balls, the organ, tummy and both nipples. Wow what satisfaction. She continued with the blow job for unending moments. Also in standing position she sitting on the edge of the bed and me standing beside it. Tried to push it in as much as possible but not too deep to avoid gagging. I could not control myself and discharged in about 10 minutes. She was disappointed for the early discharge but we soon cleaned up and talked for very long. She lay in my arms. She loves fingers running on her body and has some erogenous zones. You have to find those out. We then proceeded with round 2. This time we tried all positions- WOT, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggie. She is game for anything except anal. Could have persuaded her for CIM. Round two was lengthy due to discharge once, could not complete the second time. Both were tired so we dozed off in each others' arms to continue in the morning. She aroused me from sleep at 5. 30 am and after freshening up, started directly with the action. Discharged to satisfaction in 15 odd minutes. She had a bath, I was not in the mood. Got dressed up and we both moved out by 6:15 am. Dropped her near her parked vehicle. It was raining on both occasions, when I picked her up as well as when she went back. I felt bad for her.

Looks: 6/10.

Skin: 9/10 smooth silky and fair.

Cleanliness: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10 fairly hand full.

Blowjob: 10/10.

Cooperation: 9/10.

GFE: 11/10.

Damages: 12 k for the night from 10.30 pm till 6. 15 am. Some more on food. I got a concession because I am her regular, taken her the 5th time.

Panvel1
08-24-19, 14:19
Had the chance to take Ritu once again 15 days ago. Had invited her to come over to a flat borrowed from a friend. Came late around 10.30 pm though had promised to reach by 9. 30 pm but she made up for it by her attitude. She had come directly from work, so had called for some dinner for her. We kissed the moment she entered the flat. Continued for some time. Lifted her up and hugged her. Then we had dinner together. After that we proceeded to the bedroom. There too we chatted for some time with both of us caressing each other and kissing intermittently. Then she proceeded to remove her clothes. She is very fair and a little short, has nice boobs though a bit loose due to the mauling she has received. Very small brown nipples and areola. Look wise average but service wise extraordinary. Greatest blow job without cover, licking thighs, balls, the organ, tummy and both nipples. Wow what satisfaction. She continued with the blow job for unending moments. Also in standing position she sitting on the edge of the bed and me standing beside it. Tried to push it in as much as possible but not too deep to avoid gagging. I could not control myself and discharged in about 10 minutes. She was disappointed for the early discharge but we soon cleaned up and talked for very long. She lay in my arms. She loves fingers running on her body and has some erogenous zones. You have to find those out. We then proceeded with round 2. This time we tried all positions- WOT, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggie. She is game for anything except anal. Could have persuaded her for CIM. Round two was lengthy due to discharge once, could not complete the second time. Both were tired so we dozed off in each others' arms to continue in the morning. She aroused me from sleep at 5. 30 am and after freshening up, started directly with the action. Discharged to satisfaction in 15 odd minutes. She had a bath, I was not in the mood. Got dressed up and we both moved out by 6:15 am. Dropped her near her parked vehicle. It was raining on both occasions, when I picked her up as well as when she went back. I felt bad for her.

Looks: 6/10.

Skin: 9/10 smooth silky and fair.

Cleanliness: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10 fairly hand full.

GFE: 11/10.

Damages: 12 k for the night from 10.30 pm till 6. 15 am. Some more on food. I got a concession because I am her regular, taken her the 5th time.The Satara girl may soon be available, managed to get her new contact number. She is the queen of anal. Please don't ask for the number so soon. Give me some time to verify and discuss with her.

JitenS
08-24-19, 16:22
Since BP girls usually are very mechanical, I was recently surprised. I had 2 nice experiences.

1. Teena. The food plaza building. Third floor. Last room on left. She was short, slightly dusky, but didn't have unnecessary makeup on and looked hot. Usually BP girls make you start the deed right away, but this one, as soon as I started little fingering, she didn't resist. I couldn't resist and went for DATY as she seemed quite new in business. She was clean down there. No smell. She loved it and was moaning heavily. Later on completed the deed & left. Since she seemed friendly, I made sure to chat a bit more & decided to be a regular for her, so that she gives better service every time.

2. Anonymous. I don't remember her name. Probably muskan, but not sure. Met her opposite the food plaza next to the cubicle shops. There is a outer iron staircase that goes to her place. She was very fair, slim and beautiful. Almost looked like a model who could easily work in ads. She too charged 500 but convinced me to pay 2 K for 1 hour. After I paid 2 k she put on music on mobile & held my face in hands & started singing with a smile. She looked too hot & gorgeous. I sucked the nipples for nearly 15 minutes and she started moaning & pressing my head on her breasts. I usually have complex about not pleasing women enough, but after 15 minutes I touched her V and it was dripping wet outside!! I showed it to her & she blushed. Then I couldn't resist again and went in for DATY. Clean down there & no smell. Again I went on for 20 odd minutes and I could feel her waist moving up & down with orgasm. At one point she pushed my head on her V and even held my hand tight. As usual once the fun was over, she started acting a bit pricey. To make it worse, johhny lost erection in between the act and she used the excuse to end session faster. But the earlier parts made my day!

P.S. I know I probably shouldn't have, but went for DATY with 2 BP girls who seemed new to business & were clean down there. Should I get tested?

SanjeevJain
08-24-19, 20:03
Hi,

I had her last Monday, she is good to talk. But she is fatty hardly have boobs and average service. Do not look like the pics at all. Not worth for 5 k. Not even at 3 k.Wish I had seen your post before I went ahead.

I can vouch for every words of yours.

Heavily edited pics and a time watcher as well.

McAllan
08-24-19, 20:30
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Jumbo007
08-25-19, 07:01
Try J spa aundh, they have couple rooms.J spa aundh was closed couple of weeks before. Is it open now?

Kkarunkk
08-25-19, 12:31
Can anyone give me a link to a pic of Pallavi in this forum?

Khiladi7
08-26-19, 00:53
Have sent you a contact but not received anything back, that's just not good. I don't think I am the only one so you need to verify if you genuinely have this contact.

I booked hotel in Hadapsar which cost around 1.7 k including GST, so she came at 6. 30 PM, wow what a beauty, she is around 22 yr old, her face is look alike Hindi serial actress, I welcomed her to room, whenever she entered I close the door and grabbed her from behind her ass is very roundy.

I undress her, lick her boob, that was very nice, I took out my johny and gave to her mouth, she was very shying but she gave me a very very great blowjob, I came up in her mouth, she went to bathroom and wash her face, I also went to washroom she washed my johny, I told her to get my johny into your mouth she again did a fantastic blowjob but didn't come so we get some rest and ordered some food, eat together..

Mndena
08-26-19, 02:42
Hello Mongers.

Can somebody tell me what are the latest charges of Pihu & Ritu. Do they have their own places? If not then please also let me know safe and affordable rooms. Thanks in advance.

Champ211
08-26-19, 04:09
Yeah you are right, yesterday I was passing by and found it closed.

J spa aundh was closed couple of weeks before. Is it open now?

PuneStar
08-26-19, 07:06
Have sent you a contact but not received anything back, that's just not good. I don't think I am the only one so you need to verify if you genuinely have this contact.This one ID fake I think so. I have also given him all mine details then he is silent. Just keep avoiding these types of person. If you are new just ask politely. Everyone is here to share info.

PuneHunter248
08-26-19, 14:47
Has anyone brought membership by Bitcoin? I have been reading the forum for a few months and wanted to buy subscription. But, bitcoin seems to be a roadblock due to the uncertainty.

Vicky P
08-26-19, 17:35
Hi fellow mongers.

Sharing my tragic story with help of incidents with you fellas.

1. Last year Aug 2018. Broke up with GF for 3 months and johny wanted action. Checked OL for SP and services in Pune. Did not have any idea about modus operandi of this biz. Checked an add on Skok or Loc I don't remember, called female SP. She sent few pics, and I was wondering how cute these girls are it was like a jackpot for me. I decided a time. 15 minutes before the time SP called me and asked for 1500 advance to which I obliged as I did not have any idea. But fellas, he turned out to be genuine in terms of providing bird but provided a completely different birdie altogether. She was nowhere in the list of pics. She was Sweet why. Had a okeyish session with her no DFK, no BBJ just a 20 minutes session and done. Damaged for 5 K.

2. Apr 2019: Again thought of mongering. Checked for SP contacts on skok and Loc. Got one SP digits starting from 606. Showed awesome pics and told me 3 K FT outcall. Though at some moment it seemed too good to be true but Johny took over. I booked a slot day ago and paid 500 advance, SP told me that I would have to pay adv as a token of security (really didn't know it means you are fool). Next day at the time of action, one girl called and told me that she was coming in a cab and the cab has run out of fuel. I asked her to change the cab, but she insisted coming in the same cab and told me that the it is a private cab with driver for security. I paid 500 more for her petrol. Waited 30 minutes in my parking for her to arrive, got a call from so called driver. He asked me to transfer 500 more as madam wants to have some snacks. I said I won't transfer more than 100 and asked them to come quickly. As soon as I transferred everyone switched off their phone and I was blocked on WA. It was a complete KLPD plus frustration with loss. Went home, had a beer. Checked again for some cheap action. Called another SP from Skok, asked him to send the bird at my place. He denied, and asked me to come to hotel KING (hindi) in Banner, I went. He called me in a room and quoted 4. 5 K for 1 pop. I desperately said ok. He then went outside and told me that he will send the girl soon. I waited for 15 minutes and a bird looking ugly af came in the room. The first thing she told me to transfer 4. 5 K to SP on gpay. I said will do that after we start, she insisted and waited on the door for me to transfer. I did that, she came inside drank water and called the SP and threw some tantrums. Then suddenly she went outside and disappeared, I looked for her in whole lobby, but she was nowhere there. I called SP and told him tha the bird went missing. He then told me that the bird wanted me to hire her for night. I asked how much and he said 10 K. I said I will go with 8 at max he said ok and told me to transfer 3 K first. Again my mind stopped working and I transferred 3 K. Guess what, same thing happened, he and the bird disappeared. Frustrated and agonized at the core, I again went for loc looking for no advance SP. Found one SP called SRK's name in K3 G. He told me 7 K including place for 1 pop. Bird. Was already there somehow. I went from Ban to Puna wale. It was an Oyo, I felt a little familiar there as I had experience with Oyo before. I went in the room, spotted the girl, first thing I did was lock the door. The girl greeted with a hug but again no DFK, no BBJ and quick mechanical deed. Lost 16 K in a day for no good reason.

3. The Biggest disaster Jul 2019: Got good bonus, thought of mongering being extremely cautious this time. Checked several SP but was looking for a good deal. Strictly no advance even if they provided Sun Lion to me. Again contacted a fraud from Loc, he told me 25 K for ST, I said forget it and ignored him. He kept calling and messaging on WA, I blocked him. 20 minutes later I got 20-30 messages continuously on WA with images of our chat (me asking him for rate and birds), and to my complete shock, images of my cousin and sister in laws from FB. I was stunned. He called me from a diff num and I received. He threatened me and told me how many numbers could I block. He said he will post images of my sisters on Loc and Skok also he will send messages to my friends and relatives on FB with the chat screenshots. I could barely think at that time and was scared as shit. He told me to transfer 25 K, or he will do it. I though he was bluffing and told him to FO. After a couple of minutes, I realized one of my cousin messaged me saying that some guy is texting her referring to my name on FB. I lost senses. I suddenly called him and asked him what he wanted, he asked me to transfer 25 K on gpay ASAP. I saw no other option and did it. Somehow it took time for transfer to happen and meantime he was continuously calling me. I went to my manager at work who happens to be my best friend. He spoke to that guy and threatened him of legal action. The guy who pretended to be SP said that no one can harm him as he is in some village in Bihar. After an hour or so I believe he received the amount, and he stopped messaging and calling. For the next one month I checked on social sites. Loc and skok for images of my relatives and friends. Found nothing.

Major lessons learned.

1. Have a separate number for mongering, which you can shut in such cases.

2. Never trust any SP on Loc or Skok.

3. Don't use number which you have on gpay and ptm (one can find your details there).

4. Use separate WA with pa space in device.

5. Never trust digits starting with 6 almost all of them are scamsters.

Excuse grammar as I wrote this with heavy heart.

McAllan
08-26-19, 22:02
Has anyone brought membership by Bitcoin? I have been reading the forum for a few months and wanted to buy subscription. But, bitcoin seems to be a roadblock due to the uncertainty.It is not a big deal. I paid for membership with bitcoins on 22nd of this month, though, still waiting for getting my membership enabled. Not sure how it works after you pay and share your transaction ID on contact us link. I can share details on how to get btc and pay using btc once my membership is active.

I did not receive your email with your transaction ID. Send it again.

send me your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID.

• The Transaction ID is NOT our Wallet ID, which is published on the webpage.

• The Transaction ID is NOT YOUR Wallet ID.

• The Transaction ID is similar, but several digits longer.

It should be clearly indicated in your Bitcoin account's webpage.

Admin3

McAllan
08-26-19, 23:00
Hi fellow mongers.

1. Last year Aug 2018. Broke up with GF for 3 months and johny wanted action. Checked OL for SP and services in Pune. Did not have any idea about modus operandi of this biz. Checked an add on Skok or Loc I don't remember, called female SP. She sent few pics, and I was wondering how cute these girls are it was like a jackpot for me. I decided a time. 15 minutes before the time SP called me and asked for 1500 advance to which I obliged as I did not have any idea. But fellas, he turned out to be genuine in terms of providing bird but provided a completely different birdie altogether. She was nowhere in the list of pics. She was Sweet why. Had a okeyish session with her no DFK, no BBJ just a 20 minutes session and done. Damaged for 5 K.

2. Apr 2019: Again thought of mongering. Checked for SP contacts on skok and Loc. Got one SP digits starting from 606. Showed awesome pics and told me 3 K FT outcall...I feel for you brother! This is very unfortunate. If only the mongering is made legal, these kind of scumbags will loose the undue advantage.

As you wisely said, your own life and mongering life must need to keep separate. No same phone numbers, no same WA, access mongering websites through VPN. No last minute impulsive decisions to book anyone that cones across.

I plan to write some online safety pointers when I get wee little appropriate time. Of course, seasoned players know it well, but an iteration wouldn't harm the forum and may help newbies to stay safe.

I really hate to see someone's hard earned money being expoited! Be it a SP, an indie, MP, or pay for play / information groups. All undergrounp operations still run on core principal, that's honesty and fair play. It's sad that you came accross such crooks. Hope you have learned the lesson hard way and nowplaying safe.

Happy humping.

Mahilo0404
08-27-19, 05:19
I am from Ahmedabad and coming to Pune in September.

Please help me with any Indie / MP contacts in Pune. I will be staying near Viman Nagar and prefer the contacts in that area.

I will reciprocate when you come to Ahmedabad.

Thanks is anticipation My PM is activated. Pl help me.

Happy mongering.

NeoCupid1
08-27-19, 05:43
Since O Spa in KP is closed, any idea where miss Ni'ght (hindi) has moved. ?

ManMonkey
08-27-19, 13:26
I'm traveling from us to India (Pune and Bangalore) and looking for advise. Staying at Conrad in India. I love a good massage with extras. Can someone PK me with some locations close to visit or possibly in room service? Also what's a good rate for such service?

Maddy Patil
08-27-19, 19:45
Pihu & Ritu charges still the same.

Pihu 2. 5 k / HR.

Ritu 5 k / HR.

Ritu has her own place go for her, she is still best in this business.

Hello Mongers.

Can somebody tell me what are the latest charges of Pihu & Ritu. Do they have their own places? If not then please also let me know safe and affordable rooms. Thanks in advance.

Mndena
08-27-19, 20:55

Pihu 2. 5 k / HR.

Ritu 5 k / HR.

Ritu has her own place go for her, she is still best in this business.Thanks for info bro. After some extend, service & cleanliness is more important than looks for me. I am very much interested in Anal & CIM. Not sure if Ritu or Pihu fits in my requirements. Boths are new for me. Anyways thanks for cost indications bro.

Cumbabecum
08-28-19, 07:08
Since last month I am seeing lot of Thai MPs getting closed. How is the current scenario? It has been more than a month since last visit to MP.

Please suggest good MPs in VN / Kharadi area where you can find good girls who provide extras.

Panvel1
08-28-19, 07:28

Pihu 2. 5 k / HR.

Ritu 5 k / HR.

Ritu has her own place go for her, she is still best in this business.Very true. Yet to try Pihu.

Panvel1
08-28-19, 07:29
I'm traveling from us to India (Pune and Bangalore) and looking for advise. Staying at Conrad in India. I love a good massage with extras. Can someone PK me with some locations close to visit or possibly in room service? Also what's a good rate for such service?Have for Conrad. But how to connect?

Panvel1
08-28-19, 07:36
I feel for you brother! This is very unfortunate. If only the mongering is made legal, these kind of scumbags will loose the undue advantage.

As you wisely said, your own life and mongering life must need to keep separate. No same phone numbers, no same WA, access mongering websites through VPN. No last minute impulsive decisions to book anyone that cones across.

I plan to write some online safety pointers when I get wee little appropriate time. Of course, seasoned players know it well, but an iteration wouldn't harm the forum and may help newbies to stay safe.

I really hate to see someone's hard earned money being expoited! Be it a SP, an indie, MP, or pay for play / information groups. All undergrounp operations still run on core principal, that's honesty and fair play. It's sad that you came accross such crooks. Hope you have learned the lesson hard way and nowplaying safe.

Happy humping.Very common happening nowadays. More crooks than genuine people. Be very careful and follow all precautions. Stick to trusted contacts, SPs, genuine girls with whom people have safe experience. At present I am sticking to Ritu and Apoorva. Not trying any spas or MPs due to LE activity. Ritu, Apoorva are safe. Another girl I tried and found safe was Priya from Wanowrie. The Satara contact is active once again. Trying to nurture her. She is really good but unsure about new people so a bit dithery.

Kkarunkk
08-28-19, 08:33
Found this person (on QQ) called Rani, digits ending 378, supposedly from Hinjewadi. She is expecting 15 K for a full night. Any FRs? Anyone tgried? I am unable to attach the image.

Maddy Patil
08-28-19, 10:07
Very common happening nowadays. More crooks than genuine people. Be very careful and follow all precautions. Stick to trusted contacts, SPs, genuine girls with whom people have safe experience. At present I am sticking to Ritu and Apoorva. Not trying any spas or MPs due to LE activity. Ritu, Apoorva are safe. Another girl I tried and found safe was Priya from Wanowrie. The Satara contact is active once again. Trying to nurture her. She is really good but unsure about new people so a bit dithery.Hi bro please elaborate on your Satara contact.

Her looks, service & charges.

McAllan
08-28-19, 10:18
Greetings,

We have received your payment via BitCoin.

Your forum subscription has been activated effective immediately.

Thank you for your support,

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

Mndena
08-28-19, 11:54
If anybody know, Neha from Katraj is still in business? Her number ends with 518. I tried to contact her via WhatsApp but she is keep on asking reference contacts which I don't have. Please PM me if anybody have it. Following pics are hers.

Panvel1
08-28-19, 12:12
If anybody know, Neha from Katraj is still in business? Her number ends with 518. I tried to contact her via WhatsApp but she is keep on asking reference contacts which I don't have. Please PM me if anybody have it. Following pics are hers.Looks like Simran. I tried her last year. Fairly good but hurry hurry type. Located near Balaji Nagar.

McAllan
08-28-19, 15:33
Brothers,

I have been hearing a lot about ritu and can't hold back the temptation!

Can any kind soul pm me her contact?

Also, form hygine point of view, how is pihu? Can you please share her digits as well?

Right now I don't have any reliable indie contacts except Neha / Priya digits ending 758.

Your help will be much appreciated.

TIA.

HandLebar
08-28-19, 15:49
Anybody else can you please share your reviews. She is asking 12 k for 2. Is it worth it?

Had her once. OK for one time. Body on, heavier side, pu -6/10. Overall OK.

BombayRkst
08-28-19, 17:30
Have for Conrad. But how to connect?Hey, anything for Hyatt Pune?

Champ211
08-28-19, 17:31
Avoid all the spa in City area, even non Thai, try spa in little outside area like wagholi, Hadapsar, Kondhwa.

Since last month I am seeing lot of Thai MPs getting closed. How is the current scenario? It has been more than a month since last visit to MP.

Please suggest good MPs in VN / Kharadi area where you can find good girls who provide extras.

Ishaang
08-28-19, 17:56
So called my regular SP in Khadi machine chowk, gave me this bird for a quick session. Not going to go in details, just my verdict.

Face - 7/10 (nothing much to say).

Body - 6/10 (OK, have seen better).

Boobs - 7/10 (OK, medium sized, loved ducking).

Pussy - 5/10 (very loose, can fit 4 fingers).

Service - 6/10 (no DFK or BBBJ, CBJ).

Damage - 3. 5 k + 500 (room charge) +100 (for condom boy).

WIR. SP yes, bird no.

Singh07
08-28-19, 18:05
I was looking for housewives on Locanto found there one ad was looking genuine, contacted on Locanto got prompt response but with number of condition, they were the couple basically and she said her husband will accompany with her and will not participate or may sit there in the room and will be watching only, I had accepted all, fixed meeting at 10 pm and they came, they were the genuine people her husband was working and she was the housewife and I was told that they are in to this from last 12 year in threesome, couple swapping, she was in her late thirty, both were very pleasant to talk till I was having words with hubby she changed in sexy nighty and then next two hour were pure blissful, started with deep deep DFK with her tongue rolling all over in my mouth, she was so so good in kissing and kissed all over my body and she moved to johny and gave a deep BJ with balls for long and she was pro in BJ and then moved to the act and fucked her in doggy and then on wot gosh I was so excited by looking at her moaning face and I came in wot and she lied over me for a minute and in the second act guys whole furniture of my hotel room was making sound I fucked her in every possible position she was pure gem on bed she just need sex all these 2 hours she was around my dick giving BJ in between of the act and then took her to bathroom fucked there in standing position by bending her and at last I moved on sofa and asked her to fuck me and she started humping my dick and moaning loudly and talking dirty, she increased her speed saying fuck me harder and and I crushed her boobs literally she came at last bent over me then I lifted her and threw her on bed and fucked her for few minutes in missionary and then I released, second act left both of us gasping it lasted around 35-40 minutes of pure fucking, cleaned and then talked for a while and then she left thanking me with her hubby.

Sorry for the long post and I don't have her contact we communicated through Locanto only.

Damage: 10 k.

SinJay
08-28-19, 18:31
She is Simran. The last digits you mentioned matches here. She is usually open about meeting and doesn't have this fuss about reference.

If anybody know, Neha from Katraj is still in business? Her number ends with 518. I tried to contact her via WhatsApp but she is keep on asking reference contacts which I don't have. Please PM me if anybody have it. Following pics are hers.

ManMonkey
08-28-19, 19:00
I'm working on membership through bitcoins. Might be a few days but I'll reach out when I do.

Have for Conrad. But how to connect?

PussyPanda
08-29-19, 03:10
What's the locanto ID bro?

I was looking for housewives on Locanto found there one ad was looking genuine, contacted on Locanto got prompt response but with number of condition, they were the couple basically and she said her husband will accompany with her and will not participate or may sit there in the room and will be watching only, I had accepted all, fixed meeting at 10 pm and they came, they were the genuine people her husband was working and she was the housewife and I was told that they are in to this from last 12 year in threesome, couple swapping, she was in her late thirty, both were very pleasant to talk till I was having words with hubby she changed in sexy nighty and then next two hour were pure blissful, started with deep deep DFK with her tongue rolling all over in my mouth, she was so so good in kissing and kissed all over my body and she moved to johny and gave a deep BJ with balls for long and she was pro in BJ and then moved to the act and fucked her in doggy and then on wot gosh I was so excited by looking at her moaning face and I came in wot and she lied over me for a minute and in the second act guys whole furniture of my hotel room was making sound I fucked her in every possible position she was pure gem on bed she just need sex all these 2 hours she was around my dick giving BJ in between of the act and then took her to bathroom fucked there in standing position by bending her and at last I moved on sofa and asked her to fuck me and she started humping my dick and moaning loudly and talking dirty, she increased her speed saying fuck me harder and and I crushed her boobs literally she came at last bent over me then I lifted her and threw her on bed and fucked her for few minutes in missionary and then I released, second act left both of us gasping it lasted around 35-40 minutes of pure fucking, cleaned and then talked for a while and then she left thanking me with her hubby.

Sorry for the long post and I don't have her contact we communicated through Locanto only.

Damage: 10 k.

Ishaang
08-29-19, 05:02
Hey MJack,

Can you let me know how did you get a Russian girl from an SP? Any pointers to this SP will be helpful, like location or last 3 digits.

Hi guys,

Johny was in a mood and wanted to try Russian for the first time. Rate quoted was high 7 k for an hour. I was really hungry so didn't negotiate much. Had a 20-30 minutes of session with different position and I came finally. She looked more satisfied then me. She was making lot of sound and saying all those words. Felt like I am in a shoot of porn movie so that was a turn off. But yes, wanted to experience Russian so I did.

Face - 9/10.

Body - 10/10.

Ass 8/10.

WIR: No, will go back to Indian beauties and models.

Thanks.

M Jack.

McAllan
08-29-19, 09:57
Greetings gentlemen of the brotherhood!

Living up to my word, today here I present a how-to post on buying BitCoins (hereafter referred as btc. It's trading acronym) for those who have never done crypto transactions. Seniors & experienced cryto traders, please correct / add insights if I miss something important.

Assuming that you know what is a BitCoin, very first that pops up is how do I get btc?

Well, there are lot of exchanges online, some are corporate, some are P2 P (peer to peer). Since corporate exchanges operate like a brokerage house, they need to follow compliance and are generally required to perform detailed KYC.

On other hand, P2P exchanges facilitate a trading platform between buyers and sellers (something like ebay) and here sellers set their prices, rules and requirements. Some require you to do KYC, some don't really bother about it. Though, they will need you to verify your cell by OTP.

In this guide, I will walk you through how to buy btc on P2P exchange.

I recommend 2 such exchanges -.

www.localbitcoins.com

www.paxful.com

On these exchanges, sellers deal in INR & accept various payment methods. IMPS, UPI, BHIM, PayTM, cash etc.

In my experience, paxful was more hasslefree so I will use it for this guide. Once you get a hang of the process, it's fairly similar on localbitcoins and you are free to choose exchange.

Step 1: get your feet wet.

Visit https://www.paxful.com.

Click on create Account (you can't trade without that).

Follow the form, create account, validate account by opening URL sent to you email. Pretty standard stuff.

Phone verification. You will need to do this to trade. While logged in, click on your username- settings- profile and enter your cell number, get a call & enter OTP.

You are set to trade now!

* please check INR-USD rate to determine how many rupees you need to spend for required USD equivalent btc.

**please note- each crypto transfer requires a mining fee. While deciding to by btc only for ISG subscription, you will need to buy more btc than $25. I recommend buy equivalent to $35.

Step 2 - look for sellers.

Click on Buy Bitcoin button.

Select INR as currency and enter amount that you want to spend. ($35 should be around INR 2100). Hit search button.

* important-.

At this step, you will see list of sellers with lot of numbers. Let me explain that!

1. Green / yellow / grey dot near seller name: seller is online, away or offline. You need to select online seller for quick transaction.

2. Something like (500+, 98%) : this is seller reputation. 1St part shows how many trades completed and percentage means how many positive feedback / trades.

Both these numbers on higher side is a good indication. More trades means seller is trusted by more peers, % closer to 100 means seller is more genuine. (Apply same logic as ebay).

3. Transaction limits (ex. 1000-10,000 INR): min & Max trading allowed.

4. To get on the dollar (ex. $0.94): margin seller takes while selling. In case of $0. 94, the seller commision is $0. 06. Higher this number is better economy.

5. Other attributes: look for these. Some need your ID, some don't.

Now you need to look for a seller that -.

1. Have good no. Of trades and high percentage of reputation 500+, 92% and above is a good indication in general.

2. Takes less margin, anything at and above $0. 93 should be OK.

3. Accepts your preferred payment method.

4. Does not require you to send govt. ID. (I don't trust anybody with my ID in their possession).

5. Is online (green dot).

Once you finalize such seller, hit buy button.

Step 3- dive in.

'Buy' button in front of seller offer takes you to summary page. This shows you amount you spend, btc you get, what is sellers margin etc. Make sure you read sellers conditions that are at the bottom of offer. If you are satisfied, hit 'buy now' button.

This will open a trade page with a chat window. Here you ask the seller about his account no. / UPI code etc. The seller might ask you from which bank / account / UPI ID you are sending money.

Once you make a payment, ask seller how you should share him the proof of payment, provide it accordingly & now wait for trade to be completed.

Some sellers transfer btc instantly, some may take few minutes, this information is listed on summary page.

Once you get confirmation from seller that btc transferred to you, make sure it is reached to your paxful wallet. (You can click on 'Wallet' button on the top frame to go to wallet.).

After confirming btc arrival in your wallet, you mark the trade as close.

Voil! You just became owner of some btc.

Phase 2 - pay for subscription.

Ideally, I prefer to transfer assets from such web wallets to decentralized private wallet / offline wallets, but that involves more work & some fees, so I am skipping that part and writing to send btc from web wallet.

It doesn't matter whether you bought btc from paxful or localbitcoins, the process is similar.

1. login to paxful.com or localbitcoins.com (the exchange you used to purchse btc).

2. Go to wallet.

3. Click on 'Send' or 'send bitcoins' button.

4. Check usd to btc rate for $25. (www.coindesk.com or similar sites).

5. Copy btc amount from the converter and paste it into your wallet's box where is says bitcoin amount. Make sure you have selected 'BTC' option and not INR.

6. From ISG's 'Buy Subscription' page, copy the wallet address, go back to your paxful / localbitcoins wallet window and paste the address into recipient's box.

* Make sure you have pasted correct address. Crypto transactions are not reversible and can't be refunded for mistakes.

7. follow onscreen flow like reentering password etc. To the end. This will complete your transaction.

8. Go back to your wallet, look for 'Transactions' or 'History' section. From here you can view your past transactions.

Now, this table generally has fields like Type, Amount, Fiat (actual currency), BTC, Sent To, Transaction ID, Time etc.

You need to copy the value of Transaction ID of the transfer you did to ISG's wallet.

9. Send this Transaction ID on ISG's Contact Us link (this link is at the bottom of the forum.), use Membership Activation option and paste Transaction ID.

That's all folks! You should be all set.

Get the ball rolling & happy humping!

Disclaimer. I am not affiliated / employed / associated with any of the services / exchanges / websites mentioned in this guide. Neither I was paid to endorse their brand. The services / websites / exchanges mentioned in this guide are from personal experience / preference and for information purpose only. Should there be any mishap / loss in transaction, I am not to be considered responsible.

TharkiBoy
08-29-19, 13:02
Hello friends,

I was out of India for sometime and have relocated to Pune recently. In between, I had made several tripsnto Pune and Kol and enjoyed to the fullest. Had Shruti and the usual girls.

Has any one tried services of Ruhi and can share feedback? Need to know how much is her standard rate and whether she is a GFE material.

Thanks in advance. Will share contacts once I taste her.

BumchikBabloo
08-29-19, 18:18
You can bargain her for 12 k per night mate. She is not that high standard and please do not hike prices.

Hello friends,

I was out of India for sometime and have relocated to Pune recently. In between, I had made several tripsnto Pune and Kol and enjoyed to the fullest. Had Shruti and the usual girls.

Has any one tried services of Ruhi and can share feedback? Need to know how much is her standard rate and whether she is a GFE material.

Thanks in advance. Will share contacts once I taste her.

BumchikBabloo
08-29-19, 18:22
Hey mate,

Can you please share Riya Contact, if possible pics as well. Basically from Bangalore. In return will share good Bangalore Contact with you.

I have been member of this forum from long time.

Tried lots of girls so far Pallavi, Ritu, ruhi all most all mentioned in forum. Helped new comers as well for there better journey.

I got bored from all old stuffs was looking for something new.

Got the new gem contact name Riya from one of member.

Called her up she was asking for reference and not ready to meet without reference. At last she aggred to meet coming Sunday. Book oyo rooms for night called her she said will reached by 9..

Joy2018
08-29-19, 19:21
Keeping this FR very short for time constraints.

A week old FR. Tried this spa having only local therapists.

Got a very nice massage with enough hints for the extras. Deal settled for B2B for 1600.

A lot of DFK and DATY. Nice fair body with clean shaven p. Small boobs but having good response. Rubbed on her panty and cum over panty.

Very satisfying exp after a long time and in these dry days.

Willing to share in exchange of good contacts.

Have another good exp in another spa with good looking Marathi lady. Will post later if time permits.

PuneGuy2006
08-29-19, 19:54
Middle one is good, go for it.

Hi Guys,

Quoting 7 k per shot but trying to bring down to 4-5.

PuneGuy2006
08-29-19, 20:09
This looks awesome, did you try this one, please share her contact.

Has anyone tried this indie? Claims to be a student.

Vijay1986
08-30-19, 04:40
Folks,

I had good time with manjri housewife last week. She is very polite. Her husband is doing this due to financial problem I believe.

I don't want to go in details since lot of us have already spoken about her in this forum.

I can exchange contact in in return.

Mayhem096
08-30-19, 07:57
Anybody else can you please share your reviews. She is asking 12 k for 2. Is it worth it?They are serious money seekers but at the same provide A decent experience as well. And don't budge easily.

12 k is way too beyond. Normally they charge 10 k. Try to negotiate to 8-9 k at max if you want.

Itsmesnow
08-30-19, 08:00
Hello all,

I had to create a new ID since given that I forgot the previous email and password I was using. I was active on the Hyderabad forum as itzmemonger. FYI.

But its good to connect with the folks from Pune. So here is my recent experience!

MP 1 in hjwd: name similar to one of the prominent hotels in our country Viv.

This is on the second floor of a mall that is rather in shambles but still has its own hot spots. Went in, and booked a Thai, medium built but a nice ass and medium boobs. The statutory feet wash and I was escorted to the room. Rooms here have doors. Started of with the thighs and the soft touch was too much to hang on to. She massaged me well at the legs and then she lowered the dispo and started of with the bum, and what an arousal it was. Turned and my cannons were loaded and ready to fire. Asked for extras quoted 1 k handjob 2 k TL and 3 k for B2 B. Brought her down to 2.3 k for B2B. Initial drama and then she agreed.

Lowered her pants and she had a nice ass which I have a fetish for. Panties were not removed. DISAPPOINTING!! But the rest of the action was amazing. Rubbed my johnny all over here. Even on the ass and the normal soft kisses, sucked here boobs to my hearts content, shot my load. Washed up nicely, tipped her, and made my way out.

Boobs- 7/10.

At ss - 10/10.

Body- 8 /10.

Go for the Thais and there's one from NE. Sure shot extras on offer.

I am struggling with buying a subscription. Would be great If someone can direct me, since the subscription policies seem to have changed. I have 3 more experiences to share but brothers will jot be able to pm me.

So please help.

Regards.

AnaPat
08-30-19, 10:31
Hello all seniors,

I have been reading this forum since a while.

Now I want to start taking experience.

Please help me with contacts.

I would return a favor for sure.

Happy mongering.

Ravinderreddy2
08-30-19, 23:54
Budhwar peth.Bro you asked contacts but your inbox is full clear it.

AKS84
08-31-19, 04:17
MP 1 in hjwd: name similar to one of the prominent hotels in our country Viv.
.I have been there they have only one Thai, average experience no bbj if I remember correctly. Do let me know about the NE there like figure and all.

Cheers,

AKS.

MayaNagar
08-31-19, 05:58
Friends,

Please help me to get contact details of Ritu. Looking at reports I am eager to meet her. To be more frank I don't have any contacts to exchange.

AKS84
08-31-19, 06:02
Is it closed??

I have tried calling them but no one picked.

HandLebar
08-31-19, 06:56
I agree that 12 k is way beyond. So asked for 1 HR for 6 k and she was stuck on 8 k. I was firm on 6 k and she was firm on 8 k. Finally I cancelled the deal.

They are serious money seekers but at the same provide A decent experience as well. And don't budge easily.

12 k is way too beyond. Normally they charge 10 k. Try to negotiate to 8-9 k at max if you want.

HandLebar
08-31-19, 07:05
Can you please share this contact?

So after a long hiatus, decided to get some action. Unfortunately, Pune's getting drier and SP's are pushing the price upwards of 5 k for pathetic quality. Called up my mongering friend (whom I have told about in my previous FR) for any good birds. Showed me a pic of this good looking HW in the Wakad area, pricey and far, but by the looks worth it. So called her up with my friend as a reference and set a meeting for an evening session as the area is too far and I did not want to go in the afternoon. She had a flat rented for this purpose, easy to find in the area. Reached there and parked my car. Went into the building, climbed up the stairs to the floor and knocked the door. She opened and greeted me with a smile, asked me to come in. Gave me a glass of water, sat on the couch, had some chit chat. In looks, she looks like the picture that was shown to me. Mid 30's, fair skinned, OK body, slight tummy with large boobs and great ass. In short a slight BBW. She was wearing a saree which only made her look sexy. After a few minutes, she asked if I wanted to start, I said yes, so she guided me to the bathroom for a wash. We undressed each other and went to the shower. She started cleaning my johnny while I played with her large boobs. Her pussy was clean shaven and pink. After a good cleaning, dried up and went to the bedroom. While still naked, started with some light kissing which went to DFK..

RamPan
08-31-19, 07:39
Hello all,

I had to create a new ID since given that I forgot the previous email and password I was using. I was active on the Hyderabad forum as itzmemonger. FYI.

But its good to connect with the folks from Pune. So here is my recent experience!

MP 1 in hjwd: name similar to one of the prominent hotels in our country Viv..Bro,

You can buy subscription using bitcoins. There are instructions available in contact us corner of the site through which you can get subscription. Though it is a bit longer and complicated process, but it can be done. Also I don't know if ISG is still accepting credit cards payment.

Mndena
08-31-19, 08:57
Mongers, If Ritu is ok with CIM?

SidClick
08-31-19, 16:04
Last week visited Titli spa in NIBM, located on second floor of a mall. Paid the counter charges post which the reception guy asked whether I wanted a Local or NE, was sure then extras on offer. Asked for a NE post which was escorted to the room and asked to change into disposables. I prefer wearing the disposables even tough sure of getting extras to Create that sense of curiosity and excitement and letting the masseuse break the ice.

In comes in Je (lead actress in Ranbeer Kapoor movie APKJK) petite NE with good racks from Mizoram. Started off with massage on the legs and Intimate touches near groin. She almost slided of the disposables during the Bum massage. Upon asking her to remove them, she declined. Once turned around, she gave very erotic touches near inner thighs, post which again asked her to remove the disposables, to which she responded since LE is very active, they've removed all door locks and removing disposables is a Strict no during the massage. Said extra on offer during last 5 minutes. Only offered a HJ with access to boobs under the top. She had a good rack. Done in 5 minutes, cleaned up and quick shower and left.

Massage - 9/10 (she was excellent with her massage and knew the right places).

Ambience- 6/10 (the reception seems very shady, but the massage room was decent with attached bathing room).

Price- 1. 2 k at the counter and 0.5 k for a quick HJ.

She gave me her number while leaving and promised a B2B during my next visit.

Sanev75
08-31-19, 17:28
Is it closed??

I have tried calling them but no one picked.If you aware / not aware they changed their location last yr.

TittyBoy
08-31-19, 19:16
Mongers, If Ritu is ok with CIM?No, she does not prefer CIM. And her pussy has become loose. Can insert 4 fingers easy.

TittyBoy
08-31-19, 19:17
Is it closed??

I have tried calling them but no one picked.I think there is LE scare. Their therapists are juggling betw Aundh and Kalyani Nagar branch.

TittyBoy
08-31-19, 19:23
Angel is back. And in desperate situation as she has to fly back to Thailand. You guise can contact her and book a fuck and massage session. But she does not have a place. So you have to arrange 4 a place.

Enjoy.She has moved. Out of India. BTW she needs to get tested as she was talking with my friend about aids being common in Thailand and so let's use condom during bbj.

Etc.

DickRage123
09-01-19, 04:56
I get less opportunity to monger. Finally got one chance yesterday. I wanted to visit my fav spa yung spa Aundh. Yesterday and I tried calling up so many times but no one picked up. I drove from airport to the spa and it was closed in Aundh. What a KLPD.

Is the kalyani nagar one working? I presume there would be no extras on the offer due to high LE action. Any feedback would help so I can book an appointment today.

I think there is LE scare. Their therapists are juggling betw Aundh and Kalyani Nagar branch.

Champ211
09-01-19, 06:21
Bfly spa is ok, location is shady and even receptionist is also little rude. Counter charges should not be more than 900 for 60 minutes. B2B costs 1.5 k and FS 2 K.

Last week visited Titli spa in NIBM, located on second floor of a mall. Paid the counter charges post which the reception guy asked whether I wanted a Local or NE, was sure then extras on offer. Asked for a NE post which was escorted to the room and asked to change into disposables. I prefer wearing the disposables even tough sure of getting extras to Create that sense of curiosity and excitement and letting the masseuse break the ice.

In comes in Je (lead actress in Ranbeer Kapoor movie APKJK) petite NE with good racks from Mizoram. Started off with massage on the legs and Intimate touches near groin. She almost slided of the disposables during the Bum massage. Upon asking her to remove them, she declined. Once turned around, she gave very erotic touches near inner thighs, post which again asked her to remove the disposables, to which she responded since LE is very active, they've removed all door locks and removing disposables is a Strict no during the massage. Said extra on offer during last 5 minutes. Only offered a HJ with access to boobs under the top. She had a good rack. Done in 5 minutes, cleaned up and quick shower and left..

Mayhem096
09-01-19, 07:34
I agree that 12 k is way beyond. So asked for 1 HR for 6 k and she was stuck on 8 k. I was firm on 6 k and she was firm on 8 k. Finally I cancelled the deal.If you're on good terms with them, they even do it for 4 K an hour. At least to the older clients. Even that at times is overpriced given her age. A heads up, if you want to visit her, be specific on the time and tell them an hour prior. And tell them I have 3-4 K with me right now tell me if you can meet me. I'll be there in an hour. So you're assuring them as to they will make money and at the same time you save on your money too. Only variable here is if they have clients Already lined up you get pushed down the pecking order.

This has worked for me, and higher success rate during morning or early noons.

Jumbo007
09-01-19, 08:47
Mongers, If Ritu is ok with CIM?No, she doesn't prefer CIM. Rest all good.

Gunner89
09-01-19, 12:46
Friends,

Please help me to get contact details of Ritu. Looking at reports I am eager to meet her. To be more frank I don't have any contacts to exchange.Please activate PM.

Joy2018
09-01-19, 14:51
Tried p from wa*I.

Nothing great to mention about the deed.

Ok type BJ and fake mechanical response.

Only plus point is anal allowed.

Ok type place.

Charges 3. 2 k.

WIR. No.

MayaNagar
09-01-19, 16:37
Please help me to get the contact details of Ritu.

Mayanagar.

Maddy Patil
09-01-19, 21:13
Hello Guys,

Please stop revealing SPA name in your post this is a open forum anyone can see this even LE it easy for them to raid the SPA.
Please use Private Message for contact exchange.

Smithkk
09-02-19, 00:00
Hello guys,

Got a good contact for college girls in Bara. I. Near Pune.

Will try to share pic soon.

And update on service rate etc.

Champ211
09-02-19, 02:04
It doesn't matter, LE checks everything and has idea about every spa and activities, they just control on time to time basis

Hello Guys,

Please stop revealing SPA name in your post this is a open forum anyone can see this even LE it easy for them to raid the SPA.
Please use Private Message for contact exchange.

KPradeep
09-02-19, 12:38
Hi forum members.

I am from Hyderabad and have moved to Pune last week. Will be here for 1 month, so can anyone PM me SPA details in and around Kharadi where extras are on offer. Help will be highly appreciated. I will surely post review if I take the service.

Thanks.

Tanron
09-03-19, 01:17
Avoid all the spa in City area, even non Thai, try spa in little outside area like wagholi, Hadapsar, Kondhwa.Any pointers to sure shot spa in wagholi? Kharadi?

ThePuneMan
09-03-19, 07:21
Hello gentleman,

I was inactive for sometime as some reason but was reading this forum.

As johny was tired of hand and wanted some relief headed to few massage parlors last few days.

There was one around NIBM Rd side that offered B2B in reasonable damages like 2 K or less even. If you bargain hard.

That seems to be closed now.

There are a few more that side. Please report if you have any exp there and lets see how we can do joint RnD if you like.

Then there is one in the Peth area near Veg mkt or close to famous mango dealers but I had a shitty exp there. Talkative dark fat NI receptionist gave less than avg message.

Good part is you learn what to avoid. Next wanna try good indies.

Keep sharing your gems of experience to help me and fellow brethren like me here.

Puneman.

MayaNagar
09-03-19, 14:36
Please activate PM.Do I need to buy subscription?

KevinDen
09-03-19, 17:19
Dear buddies,

After eight months I activated my pm at last.

I was regularly read ISG posts can't able to message due to pm subscription problem.

Any kindhearted friends send.

Me number of Ritu, Pallavi, Pihu and Manjuri housewife.

Thanks in advance.

Jay1102
09-03-19, 18:10
The Satara girl may soon be available, managed to get her new contact number. She is the queen of anal. Please don't ask for the number so soon. Give me some time to verify and discuss with her.Hi,

Can you please share contact of Riya. I am new to this forum.

Chaatu
09-04-19, 04:19
Hi fellow mongers.

2. Apr 2019: Again thought of mongering. Checked for SP contacts on skok and Loc. Got one SP digits starting from 606. Showed awesome pics and told me 3 K FT outcall..Same experience for me 3 months ago. Called SP number starting with 626. I got a lot of nuisance calls for sometime and it stopped. If you want to give any suggestions to avoid this please provide via PM. He could be visiting this site and we shouldn't help him becoming smarter after seeing our Do's and Dont's here.

Rowdy Boy
09-04-19, 09:37
After a long break due to recent LE activity, decided to go to one of the regular MPs in the swankiest area of the town.

Asked for my regular masseuse. The receptionist was very particular in telling me that there are no Thai available; only NE and local.

Went in; undressed and waited for the therapist. She came in and smiled and session started with massage. No dispo needed.

But this time massage was devoid of the hints / touches / tickling etc. Purely mechanical. Usually she's very good, she asked me to turnover but then I asked her to oil the bum area a little more. Still nothing; very un-energetically some dead fish massage I got.

Patience running out and Johnny calling for some attention, asked her to start B2B.

Stripped completely. But no kissing, no touching down there, not even licking boobs; it was the first time ever that a naked lady was on top of me and I wanted to finish and get over with. Horrible experience.

After that, I used to get bath as well; but she went in herself; washed clean and left the room.

After cleaning up, I complained to the receptionist who also knows me pretty well. She said that there are very less customers nowadays and therapists are not earning as much; maybe the reason for snootiness.

I guess avoid MP scene for sometime.

MongShree
09-04-19, 10:07
An old FR around 2 months back met this tattooed girl Annie with reference to an indie, met her for a full night session in a hotel, very soft spoken, not too chubby not too slim good in shape had to session with her had drinks smoke and lots of fun, she's having tattoos on her breast and had a fantasy for same so tried her great experience, will share contacts with some in exchange.

AKeller
09-04-19, 11:55
Do I need to buy subscription?Yes you need to.

Member #4656
09-04-19, 14:06
Got a spa number ending with 123 from sule kka.

Do they give B2B and BBJ etc?

Mongers anyone had tasted there?

Need your help. I will try this thing first time.

Please share your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Nisarth7
09-04-19, 15:12
Hi everyone!

I just moved to Pune from Dubai, and was wondering whether there are any clubs where we can pick up WGs?

SameerK6123
09-04-19, 15:37
I have visited many spas and had experienced the same stuff, few B2B, HJ most of the times. But was always unsatisfied as wanted to try few more things. And came to a conclusion that visiting spas is a costly affair. Rather take the next step in mongering.

Had no contacts of Indies or SPs. So tried my luck here and few of the seniors helped. So big thanks to them.

One of the seniors shared Shreyas contact with me. Contacted her, fixed price and meeting in afternoon.

The girl lives in Mundhwa. Very far from where I live Wakad. She gave me directions on phone which was tough to follow, as she is village girl so not aware of google location. Only shared pics of her building and gate. It was tough time to get to her den.

Before meeting her I insisted on sharing pics. But she refused. As it was my first time in Pune thought of going ahead anyways.

She live in her 1 bhk apartment with one roommate. Very shabby and dirty place.

As soon as I saw her my excitement went away, as she is not a looker. Anyways she looked young and in shape so thought of going ahead anyways.

She took the money upfront. She was friendly and chatty. Spoke about her experiences and how she started. She is not educated and village girl but very young.

We undressed and she started kissing, which was ok then she went ahead with Jhonny and started bare BJ. Which was the best part of the entire experience. I came out quickly as she was too good. Then she cleaned me up and we laid there for some time and chatted. After some time once I got back by strength she started again with BJ (again excellent). I think she enjoys that part. Then she came on top, missionary and finished in doggy. She gives fake moans, which I think is common will all hookers.

Few big turn downs were. She was too smelly, I think she just came from sun so was smelling of sweat. And her bathroom was too filthy. Reminded me of my college days. Another was, after the deed I was cleaning myself in bathroom, she came in and cleaned her and started peeing right there in front of me. She apologized saying she had to go for very long time.

Looks: 4/10.

Cleanliness: 4/10.

Boobs: 7/10 Teenage girl so tight.

GFE: 5/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

Damages: 6 k for 2 shots.

Will share her contact in return of some indie contacts.

Cheers,

Sameer.

SameerK6123
09-04-19, 15:54
Got a contact of SP Baner from one of the seniors. Big thanks.

Contacted the SP and he forwarded me few options. Images were fine but not excellent. Selected one girl, fixed a price and asked him to fix a meeting near bhumkar chowk.

Reached hotel and booked for few hours. Contacted him and he said the girl is on the way. The girl too contacted me and said that she is on the way. I had less time for the deed so was very watchful of time. She arrived at the hotel around 2 hours late. Already pissed.

As soon as I saw her I realized Photoshop can really do wonders: the. As she was very average looking and average body.

I asked her to get herself cleaned. Which she refused, I insisted then she went and came quickly.

The deed was too mechanical. She was not cooperative. She was in too hurry to finish the deed as she kept her auto waiting. I asked her to kiss me over the body, which was name sake then she asked for protection and she slipped it on. Gave BJ with cover for few seconds and then asked to start in missionary. She was even smelling from down. Which is a big turn off for me. I was already off with her attitude so even I wanted to finish the deed fast. Did some pounding and came out. She quickly dressed and asked for the money. Gave as agreed and even paid for her auto.

While chatting she told me that she is from MP and she comes every now and then to Pune just for this business. Which was educating for me.

Looks: 5/10.

Cleanliness: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Blowjob: 4/10.

Cooperation: 4/10.

GFE: 3/10.

Pussy: 5/10.

Damages: 3 k with 1 k hotel and 500 for auto.

Attached are her pics.

I am looking for some indies near Wakad, Aundh, Baner aread and good SPs. Will share the contacts that I have in return.

Cheers,

Sameer.

Kkarunkk
09-04-19, 16:30
Hi,

Anyone tried this one calls herself like "say li" claims to be a college girl in need of money. Asking for 10 K for day time up to 5 pm. Digits ending 241. Any report on her?

Member #4656
09-05-19, 03:37
Hi mongers,

Can some body please PM me good SP contact?

How do you verify genuine on Locanto?

Damage budget 4-5 K.

HornDogPuneKar
09-05-19, 09:16
Yeah, man. Get tested just to be safe, bu is highly unlikely you contracted anything. Be careful with BP girls, man. Never do DATY on them.

Since BP girls usually are very mechanical, I was recently surprised. I had 2 nice experiences.

1. Teena. The food plaza building. Third floor. Last room on left. She was short, slightly dusky, but didn't have unnecessary makeup on and looked hot. Usually BP girls make you start the deed right away, but this one, as soon as I started little fingering, she didn't resist. I couldn't resist and went for DATY as she seemed quite new in business. She was clean down there. No smell. She loved it and was moaning heavily. Later on completed the deed & left. Since she seemed friendly, I made sure to chat a bit more & decided to be a regular for her, so that she gives better service every time.

2. Anonymous. I don't remember her name. Probably muskan, but not sure. Met her opposite the food plaza next to the cubicle shops. There is a outer iron staircase that goes to her place. She was very fair, slim and beautiful. Almost looked like a model who could easily work in ads. She too charged 500 but convinced me to pay 2 K for 1 hour. After I paid 2 k she put on music on mobile & held my face in hands & started singing with a smile. She looked too hot & gorgeous.

KingNewton
09-05-19, 15:49
It is a SP number, did you spoke to him?

Hi,

Anyone tried this one calls herself like "say li" claims to be a college girl in need of money. Asking for 10 K for day time up to 5 pm. Digits ending 241. Any report on her?

PravJiba
09-05-19, 16:06
Hi guys,

I am new to mongering. I want to try HW.

Can anyone help me to compare between Manjari HW Payal vs Ritu.

Thanks and Related.

Prav.

Karanjeet
09-05-19, 16:41
Look for Manjri house wife.

Unable to manage her contact.

So Contact my reliable SP today afternoon.

Send me pics. Deed final.

Very good in service she is from Kazakhstan.

Look & service is good but cost is on higher side.

Because she provide service in five-star only.

M Jack
09-05-19, 19:52
Her name is what you call eyes in Hindi. She is little chubby and stretch marks on tummy but man she horny like hell. She gave me amazing experience. Almost everything and anything. She did face sitting. I did DATY. Her boobs and all assets were just awesome. Tried many different positions. She is a frequent visitor to Pune but basically from Mumbai. I have her number so that I can try her both in Mumbai and Pune. She is worth every single penny.

I will share her contact for exchange of new or hidden contact since I have almost all common contacts.

Total damage: 5 k.

Thanks.

M Jack.

KenTheRockstar
09-05-19, 22:35
Nope. But I've. Honestly it was unintentional only once. She was sucking and using her tongue so well that while it was deep in her throat released the load. I felt sorry for that.

Mongers, If Ritu is ok with CIM?

M Jack
09-06-19, 03:40
Missed to attach her pics.

Her name is what you call eyes in Hindi. She is little chubby and stretch marks on tummy but man she horny like hell. She gave me amazing experience. Almost everything and anything. She did face sitting. I did DATY. Her boobs and all assets were just awesome. Tried many different positions. She is a frequent visitor to Pune but basically from Mumbai. I have her number so that I can try her both in Mumbai and Pune. She is worth every single penny.

I will share her contact for exchange of new or hidden contact since I have almost all common contacts.

Thanks.

M Jack.

MongShree
09-06-19, 06:31
Is Manjari Hw's Payl number ending with 722, help needed I have the number just want to confirm.

JohnnieW
09-06-19, 07:35
Nope. But I've. Honestly it was unintentional only once. She was sucking and using her tongue so well that while it was deep in her throat released the load. I felt sorry for that.Yeah. She does that really well. I've had the same experience. Except I wasn't really sorry about it. She didn't seem to mind. I liked it.

HornDogPuneKar
09-06-19, 08:04
Buddy,

I think you forgot to attach her pic.

Thanks.

M Jack.

RamL445
09-06-19, 08:36
I have visited many spas and had experienced the same stuff, few B2B, HJ most of the times. But was always unsatisfied as wanted to try few more things. And came to a conclusion that visiting spas is a costly affair. Rather take the next step in mongering.

Had no contacts of Indies or SPs. So tried my luck here and few of the seniors helped. So big thanks to them.

One of the seniors shared Shreyas contact with me. Contacted her, fixed price and meeting in afternoon.

The girl lives in Mundhwa. Very far from where I live Wakad. She gave me directions on phone which was tough to follow, as she is village girl so not aware of google location. Only shared pics of her building and gate. It was tough time to get to her den.

Before meeting her I insisted on sharing pics. But she refused. As it was my first time in Pune thought of going ahead anyways.

She live in her 1 bhk apartment with one roommate. Very shabby and dirty place.

As soon as I saw her my excitement went away, as she is not a looker. Anyways she looked young and in shape so thought of going ahead anyways...Please share contact details in PM.

Member #4656
09-06-19, 11:44
Hi senior Mongers, somebody please PM me Ritu contact?

MahManVoodoo
09-06-19, 15:20
Hey fellow mongers,

It's a kind request to seniors and all members, if they have any contacts in Kolhapur kindly PM me. It's really dry out here, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot. Peace.

HydGuy203
09-06-19, 20:55
Hello everyone,

Visiting Pune next week can any please share contact details.

Thanks in advance.

Champ211
09-07-19, 03:48
One is opp reliance, on mpatta road, other is on Nagar road, Kharadi bpass chowk, but it is difficult to find as there is no board there. Try plane Nagar it has many

Any pointers to sure shot spa in wagholi? Kharadi?

AKS84
09-07-19, 06:15
If you aware / not aware they changed their location last yr.Yes I went to their new location few weeks back, but it seems its closed now.

TittyBoy
09-07-19, 13:28
Has anybody tried Kathalia from MR? How was the experience.

NeoCupid1
09-07-19, 18:37
It seems LE is active in all major cities. Even more horrifying stories in Delhi forum.

Can anyone suggest spa with B2 B+DFK, probably NE or thai around wakad, baner and aundh.

Couple of weeks back had been to one next to highway towards Pashan bridge, quite legit appearing Spa, mostly NE masseuse. Its on LE watch hence they have stopped extras for a while as per masseuse.

Champ211
09-07-19, 19:22
You can try Z spa in P.S., it has Thai and you can get B2B, in P.S. And Wakad area most of the spa has removed Thai staff, you can get NE staff and services you want

It seems LE is active in all major cities. Even more horrifying stories in Delhi forum.

Can anyone suggest spa with B2 B+DFK, probably NE or thai around wakad, baner and aundh.

Couple of weeks back had been to one next to highway towards Pashan bridge, quite legit appearing Spa, mostly NE masseuse. Its on LE watch hence they have stopped extras for a while as per masseuse..

KevinDen
09-07-19, 20:25
Look for Manjri house wife.

Unable to manage her contact.

So Contact my reliable SP today afternoon.

Send me pics. Deed final.

Very good in service she is from Kazakhstan.

Look & service is good but cost is on higher side.

Because she provide service in five-star only.Share that Russian girl contact.

I am become curious to meet her.

I will return the favour when my times comes.

Member #4656
09-08-19, 04:31
Thank you very much to all Seniors who shared Ritu contact.

I had fun with Ritu for 2 hours. She is very soft spoken and cooperative in positions.

BJ is her mastery, she does like she enjoys it.

I am getting more hungry. Can somebody share any tall-fair type bird also?

KPradeep
09-08-19, 10:36
As did not get any reply to my post, went and explored the Bliss spa kharadi.

As I was pretty sure I will not get any luck purchased a NB coupon.

Was assigned a thin NE who had good massage skills. No hint of extras and even denied bum massage.

Was a disappointment. The rooms have no doors and only a curtain so privacy is gone.

There is a attached bath in the room.

Will try some other spa and see if I get any luck in kharadi. Pointes are welcome.

Champ211
09-08-19, 11:09
I tried my first spa as bliss only and it was pathetic, all the branches have curtain only, Try spa opp reliance mart, many of us went there and got the good service. I suggest to avoid city area and try Wanworie or Kondhwa due to LE scenes.

As did not get any reply to my post, went and explored the Bliss spa kharadi.

As I was pretty sure I will not get any luck purchased a NB coupon.

Was assigned a thin NE who had good massage skills. No hint of extras and even denied bum massage.

Was a disappointment. The rooms have no doors and only a curtain so privacy is gone.

There is a attached bath in the room.

Will try some other spa and see if I get any luck in kharadi. Pointes are welcome.

Member #4771
09-08-19, 13:59
Went to popular Thai chain A spa near popular banking institute starts with 'and'. Thai were available, I was only looking for good massage. In came Ms. M and started massage which was really good. Amazing bum massage, I got aroused. However I had no intention on spilling my elixir anywhere hence avoided. She did ask about HJ, BJ which was 1 k & 3 k respectively. I enjoyed the good massage and left. There are other Thai but I couldn't find any looker. Given the situation, finding Thai just for good massage is also difficult hence the report.

Maddy Patil
09-09-19, 08:42
She is Riya age 20 form Kolkata frequently fly between Mumbai & Pune, had her last week via Wakad SP, he called me at B Chowk Wakad and directed to a lodge. I booked the lodge for 700/- she arrived in next 10-min.

She was the same girl in the photo. Gave her money and started with game play, she has a great figure nice big tight boobs bcoz she is young, I loved to suck them.

She is a very cute young girl happy go lucky type, she was singing whole time. She gave a CBJ only for few minute later she resists she said she don't like sucking so finally all nakra started.

She is a time watcher so was in hurry to finish the deal, I ask her to come on top which she also resisted. She said only doggy or missionary. So I started with missionary style and finish the deal.

She dressed and left quickly.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Cleanliness: 7/10.

Blowjob: 3/10.

Pussy: 3/10 (Pussy was shaved but loose and she had few dry rashes on her pussy).

Damages: 3. 5 k + 700/- for lodge. (Guys always negotiate to the lowest).

Attached her pics.

I am looking for indies near Wakad, Aundh, Baner area, will share the SP Contact in return.

NeoCupid1
09-09-19, 11:31
Thanks mate. Can you suggest anything but P. S area. Its quite sensitive and controversial area for me. Update: Went to check out 2 places, 1- hara gaon spa along bhumkar road and they have locals. 2- Golden sparsh in new complex along highway. BP girls are better than this place. Looks like operated by SP.

You can try Z spa in P.S., it has Thai and you can get B2B, in P.S. And Wakad area most of the spa has removed Thai staff, you can get NE staff and services you want

Hitman17
09-09-19, 16:24
Missed to attach her pics.Hey M Jack,

I'm from Mumbai and love to try this bird. Would. Be great if you could share her contact.

I don't have PM and I don't know to activate membership thru bitcoins.

Help would be appreciated and reciprocated equally.

Cheers mate.

VishalV
09-09-19, 18:04
Hi senior mongers,

I am a newbie to the mongering scene and would request your support to get started on this journey. I have spent several hours reading the FRs and would be very grateful if you could share Ritu and Manjari HW contact. I will certainly contribute back when its my turn. Thank you so much in advance!

Champ211
09-09-19, 18:55
2nd one is most pathetic and most risky place, I went it there once before 6 months and it was as pathetic as you said, girls are for full service only when I asked girl to give massage she said she does not know. 1st place is in my favourite due to NI therapist, she is real gem I found but she is very costly. I paid 3 k only to her, otherwise I don't give more than 2 k for B2B or FS in spa

Thanks mate. Can you suggest anything but P. S area. Its quite sensitive and controversial area for me. Update: Went to check out 2 places, 1- hara gaon spa along bhumkar road and they have locals. 2- Golden sparsh in new complex along highway. BP girls are better than this place. Looks like operated by SP..

Champ211
09-09-19, 18:58
I got the same photo from SP, negotiated til 3.3 k with room, I asked for 3 k with room and deal didn't went further. Good to see you tried. I was having fear to try this as I am not much comfortable with lodge.

She is Riya age 20 form Kolkata frequently fly between Mumbai & Pune, had her last week via Wakad SP, he called me at B Chowk Wakad and directed to a lodge. I booked the lodge for 700/- she arrived in next 10-min.

She was the same girl in the photo. Gave her money and started with game play, she has a great figure nice big tight boobs bcoz she is young, I loved to suck them.

She is a very cute young girl happy go lucky type, she was singing whole time. She gave a CBJ only for few minute later she resists she said she don't like sucking so finally all nakra started.

She is a time watcher so was in hurry to finish the deal, I ask her to come on top which she also resisted. She said only doggy or missionary. So I started with missionary style and finish the deal.

She dressed and left quickly..

RightClick
09-09-19, 20:05
2nd one is most pathetic and most risky place, I went it there once before 6 months and it was as pathetic as you said, girls are for full service only when I asked girl to give massage she said she does not know. 1st place is in my favourite due to NI therapist, she is real gem I found but she is very costly. I paid 3 k only to her, otherwise I don't give more than 2 k for B2B or FS in spaHello buddy,

2 k for FS in spa?

Where did you get it?

I haven't tried hara gaon but tried goldn tch after your recommendations but it cost me 3.2 k for FS.

Please share where did you get FS in 2 k inside Spa?

NeoCupid1
09-09-19, 22:14
Thanks. Who is that NI girl. Surnamed bhatt, name you know what I mean? Get PM mate.

2nd one is most pathetic and most risky place, I went it there once before 6 months and it was as pathetic as you said, girls are for full service only when I asked girl to give massage she said she does not know. 1st place is in my favourite due to NI therapist, she is real gem I found but she is very costly. I paid 3 k only to her, otherwise I don't give more than 2 k for B2B or FS in spa.

Traveller88
09-10-19, 02:19
Odd. Perhaps it was the therapist? Went there a month ago, was assigned a local prude, who refused to give anything more than HJ. Also, ended up in a room right next to the entrance, protected only by a sliding door that could not be wedged or secured in any way. It certainly didn't seem like a spa with elaborate extras.

Perhaps it was because I was visiting for the first time. Or they'd temporarily decided to avoid giving anything more due to LE.

As for Golden, there are like four-five spas in that building, and all seem equally shady. Not sure what's going on over there.

2nd one is most pathetic and most risky place, I went it there once before 6 months and it was as pathetic as you said, girls are for full service only when I asked girl to give massage she said she does not know. 1st place is in my favourite due to NI therapist, she is real gem I found but she is very costly. I paid 3 k only to her, otherwise I don't give more than 2 k for B2B or FS in spa

Mahilo0404
09-10-19, 04:39
I am from Vadodara and in Pune for 4-5 days. Can you PM me a good SP and good MP in Viman Nagar?

My PM is active. Pl help.

Mahilo.

Tanron
09-10-19, 05:46
One is opp reliance, on mpatta road, other is on Nagar road, Kharadi bpass chowk, but it is difficult to find as there is no board there. Try plane Nagar it has manyCan you be a little more descriptive? Difficult to find something sureshot and not waste money.

M Jack
09-10-19, 08:10
Hey,

Contacts can only be shared via PM. Please get a subscription.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Hey M Jack,

I'm from Mumbai and love to try this bird. Would. Be great if you could share her contact.

I don't have PM and I don't know to activate membership thru bitcoins.

Help would be appreciated and reciprocated equally.

Cheers mate.

Travis555
09-10-19, 16:29
Is why spa in Aundh still in business? Anyone been there recently?

KPradeep
09-10-19, 17:06
Can you be a little more descriptive? Difficult to find something sureshot and not waste money.If you are referring to yes bank building then there are no spas in that. May be they are out of business. If anything else please be a but specefic.

KPradeep
09-10-19, 17:08
I tried my first spa as bliss only and it was pathetic, all the branches have curtain only, Try spa opp reliance mart, many of us went there and got the good service. I suggest to avoid city area and try Wanworie or Kondhwa due to LE scenes.If you are referring to the building which has yes bank then there are no spas there. Seems they are closed.

Member #4656
09-10-19, 18:28
Somehow I missed this review and went there (my bad). Ditto review.

Very shady place as she insist to keep main door open. And keep peeping out window which creates tension during act.

Couldn't do anything comfortably.

Face, Body and Boobs are like BP class.

Belly has big scar marks of see-section.

No hygiene in premises also.

Not worth even 2 k. I paid 3.5 K like chutiya on meeting before seeing her body.

WIR: Big no. Feeling like should leave mongering.

Tasted this lady claiming housewife. Location is OK seems residential complex. Wanted to pull back after seeing her at door but still went ahead. While deed she kept Main door open and we were in bedroom. So was risky and her looks and body are like BP girls. She was telling they are in cpl swapping. She told in weekend party they meet with couples..

VJKrishna2008
09-10-19, 18:57

She was the same girl in the photo. Gave her money ...
8< --- 8<
Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Cleanliness: 7/10.

Blowjob: 3/10.

Pussy: 3/10 (Pussy was shaved but loose and she had few dry rashes on her pussy).

Damages: 3. 5 k + 700/- for lodge. (Guys always negotiate to the lowest).

Attached her pics.

8<--- Photo is quite cute. If only it was more GFE and cooperative. Oh well.

Champ211
09-10-19, 19:33
I have been there 8-10 times in last 2.5 months.

All the therapist gives extra, no LE issue there, I prefer the last room on opposite side where salon set up is there. About the other spa, you can search on Google and you will find updates with great English spelling and grammar. And the spas in same building, I tried 2 more spa in same building, one on 3rd floor, it was OK, owner is same as Viv spa chain of Kharadi and Wanworie and I tried it because if Kharadi's therapist. The other one is on top floor which is also OK, didn't get any extra may be it was last appointment. The ground floor one I found closed always, name starts with J.

Odd. Perhaps it was the therapist? Went there a month ago, was assigned a local prude, who refused to give anything more than HJ. Also, ended up in a room right next to the entrance, protected only by a sliding door that could not be wedged or secured in any way. It certainly didn't seem like a spa with elaborate extras.

Perhaps it was because I was visiting for the first time. Or they'd temporarily decided to avoid giving anything more due to LE.

As for Golden, there are like four-five spas in that building, and all seem equally shady. Not sure what's going on over there.

Champ211
09-10-19, 19:37
I am not getting GFE girl or girl with good attitude from these SPs, That's why I am preferring spas only. There's less risk compared to the lodge, these SPs are running on the other hand, you have to go for 2-3 times to a particular therapist to get full service.

Photo is quite cute. If only it was more GFE and cooperative. Oh well.

Champ211
09-10-19, 19:42
OK, I have shifted from Mpata to Wakad so haven't visited that recently, I had membership earlier with them. There is one spa in Kha bpass chowk, besides gym, which is little difficult to locate but I went there only once 4 months back. One of the spa from Viman also been shifted to Vishra wadi. Try Hdpsr area they have 2-3 spas.

If you are referring to the building which has yes bank then there are no spas there. Seems they are closed..

Champ211
09-10-19, 19:44
Sorry PM is not activated, the guess is correct, she is having lot of attitude and typical nakhras

Thanks. Who is that NI girl. Surnamed bhatt, name you know what I mean? Get PM mate..

Champ211
09-10-19, 19:50
2 k for FS in many different spas, viv Kharadi, J aundh, few spas in P.S. Orch and bloss in Viman nagar. V spa in kond. Bfly in same area. One more spa in same area. G touch ehich you tried in 3 k total. Espa in same building. I got FS with more than 20 therapist and all within 2 k. Even to the SPs in Kondh, or baner or Bkar chowk, I don't give more than 3 k including room.

Hello buddy,

2 k for FS in spa?

Where did you get it?

I haven't tried hara gaon but tried goldn tch after your recommendations but it cost me 3.2 k for FS.

Please share where did you get FS in 2 k inside Spa?

Champ211
09-10-19, 19:55
I found one more therapist with same name in different spa, she gave FS last week, but won't repeat again as she was very afraid and didn't enjoy much in FS

Thanks. Who is that NI girl. Surnamed bhatt, name you know what I mean? Get PM mate..

RightClick
09-11-19, 03:50
2 k for FS in many different spas, viv Kharadi, J aundh, few spas in P.S. Orch and bloss in Viman nagar. V spa in kond. Bfly in same area. One more spa in same area. G touch ehich you tried in 3 k total. Espa in same building. I got FS with more than 20 therapist and all within 2 k. Even to the SPs in Kondh, or baner or Bkar chowk, I don't give more than 3 k including room.I tried to convince in low, but Thai girls really don't agree in below. Last week I went to Espa in the same Goln tch building, but she is charging 3.5 + 1.2 k for the counter.

Don't know how to convince.

BTW thanks for the info.

M Jack
09-11-19, 09:42
Hello guys,

I was not in any mood to try a bird as I wanted to save my money but then last Saturday, my SP sent me pics of this beautiful Russian. She is a high profile call girl and rate quoted was very high. I negotiated hard to 8 k as I didn't want to loose such opportunity. This type of beauty is extremely hard to find.

Location was a five star hotel in V nagar. I had been asked to wait and then came a tall beautiful Russian. We went together in her room.

Hum Dil de chuke sanam movie was playing in her TV. I made fun saying do you understand anything. Surprisingly, she knew everything about the movie.

Anyways, we took shower together. Jumped to the bed and tried almost everything.

She looks actually more beautiful then in picture.

Will remember this experience for life.

Damage: 8 k.

Ass: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Face: 10/10.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Member #4656
09-11-19, 12:25
Can somebody share a genuine SP contact who can provide real desi beauty birds?

Something sure on higher level than these Priyaaa, Ritoo etc.

Member #4656
09-11-19, 15:12
How can I get all posts of this thread only and having pics?

Traveller88
09-11-19, 15:50
I am not getting GFE girl or girl with good attitude from these SPs, That's why I am preferring spas only. There's less risk compared to the lodge, these SPs are running on the other hand, you have to go for 2-3 times to a particular therapist to get full service.Any places you recommend for the full course then? Esp with DFK included. Anything in that P.S./ Wakad / near Highway area?

If no FS+DFK available nearby, B2B+DFK will be good too.

Champ211
09-11-19, 19:52
3.5 k is too high even for Thai in P.S. Area, some of the members of group shared pointers of Z spa, you can try Thai there. Only issue is counter which is 1. 7 k due to which I have not tried that yet. I was regular to one Thai in P.S. But now she went back and don't knof if she is coming back. I used to give her 1.5 k for B2B.

I tried to convince in low, but Thai girls really don't agree in below. Last week I went to Espa in the same Goln tch building, but she is charging 3.5 + 1.2 k for the counter.

Don't know how to convince.

BTW thanks for the info.

Spatil2019
09-12-19, 03:07
Any hint about SP digit.

Hello guys,

I was not in any mood to try a bird as I wanted to save my money but then last Saturday, my SP sent me pics of this beautiful Russian. She is a high profile call girl and rate quoted was very high. I negotiated hard to 8 k as I didn't want to loose such opportunity. This type of beauty is extremely hard to find.

Location was a five star hotel in V nagar. I had been asked to wait and then came a tall beautiful Russian. We went together in her room.

Hum Dil de chuke sanam movie was playing in her TV. I made fun saying do you understand anything. Surprisingly, she knew everything about the movie.

Anyways, we took shower together. Jumped to the bed and tried almost everything.

She looks actually more beautiful then in picture..

Samarth123
09-12-19, 06:05
Hey,

Is this 8 k per shot or for 2 shots. Can you advise hows the foreplay. Looking to try out.

Samarth123
09-12-19, 06:11
Hi,

Can you help. Me with the spas as I see most of the spas in Pune are family spa and they do not offer any services.

Also if you compare the charges and services they are not worth. Charges are too high. I was in Delhi for almost 4 yrs and have visited lot of spas. They are damn cheap and the services are also amazing.

Actually I need some one in Kothrud. Where I can get a regular massage done with the services. Also if you guys can help. Me with BBW, MILF, newly married housewives that would be of great help.

SinJay
09-12-19, 09:19
Any places you recommend for the full course then? Esp with DFK included. Anything in that P.S./ Wakad / near Highway area?

If no FS+DFK available nearby, B2B+DFK will be good too.Check your PM. Play Safe.

Monginis
09-12-19, 10:02
Hello guys,

Will remember this experience for life..Hey M Jack,

Would you mind sharing the name and number of the SP. My PM is active. Thanks.

Maddy Patil
09-12-19, 10:37
Hi M Jack please share this Russian SP contact via PM.

Hello guys,

Will remember this experience for life.

Damage: 8 k.

Ass: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Face: 10/10.

Thanks.

M Jack.

VJKrishna2008
09-12-19, 11:38
Photo is quite cute. If only it was more GFE and cooperative. Oh well.The LE activity has scared the SPs. When I contacted one (thanks to Maddy for contact), he started with must pay advance. When I refused, he asked for copy of adhar card.

Of course, I refused and closed the conversation.

Panvel1
09-12-19, 14:04
Hi M Jack please share this Russian SP contact via PM.Great M. Jack. You certainly are lucky. Second one in a row.

PravJiba
09-12-19, 15:25
I am new to mongering so I gone through Locanto to findbout girls in Pune, I found one advertise which is saying housewife for fun in Pune. Locanto ID is Wife4.

She is asking 10 k for 2 hrs. And she is not showing any kind face pics and Contact number.

Anyone tried her?

Ang reviews about her?

I need you are support guys. Because I heard that locanto is full of scams. I don't want to be in anyone's trap.

Regards.

Prav.

Monginis
09-12-19, 19:21
Check your PM. Play Safe.Hi SinJay,

Would you mind sharing the details with me too via PM? Thank you.

Ronitpune01
09-12-19, 22:09
Can any one guide me.

Who is the best girl in BP for Blowjob?

BigTimeMonger
09-13-19, 00:51
Hi fellow mongers,

I have tried Lita in why Spa Aundh. Though her service is top class, she has 2 navels and I believe she's a lady boy. Surprised no one reported this before.

I am looking forward to try someone apart from Lita in why Spa, who gives as good a service and is biologically 100% female.

Would someone please suggest some other therapist there?

Thanks in advance for doing God's work.

SummerTime1985
09-13-19, 06:01
Came across this couple aged around 25, asking for 10 k for 3 to 4 hours. They host like once or twice in a month in some hotel. Guy would stay in same room and join in if he wants to, Names aryaan and tanyaa. No. Ending with 998.

Any inputs or reviews?

Ltyrion5
09-13-19, 06:08
Hello M Jack,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I'm new to this mongering world. I want to try European or Russian. But I don't know how much to fix a deal for.

Can you please suggest what should be the average charge for short time as well as for the night.

Hello guys,

Hum Dil de chuke sanam movie was playing in her TV. I made fun saying do you understand anything. Surprisingly, she knew everything about the movie..

Panvel1
09-13-19, 06:59
Came across this couple aged around 25, asking for 10 k for 3 to 4 hours. They host like once or twice in a month in some hotel. Guy would stay in same room and join in if he wants to, Names aryaan and tanyaa. No. Ending with 998.

Any inputs or reviews?Ask for more details. Have had a very bad experience with one couple. They come from Mumbai stay in a hotel, keep changing names, around 30's, but cheats. Get more details before you move ahead.

SummerTime1985
09-13-19, 07:01
Ask for more details. Have had a very bad experience with one couple. They come from Mumbai stay in a hotel, keep changing names, around 30's, but cheats. Get more details before you move ahead.Thanks,

They not asking for advance and shared few pics of her.

Il try and get more detials and find out more before going ahead.

Ltyrion5
09-13-19, 08:11
Hi M Jack,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm new to this mongering world. I want to try European or Russian.

But I don't know how much to set the deal for short time or for the night. Can you please confirm average cost for the same.

Hello guys,

Hum Dil de chuke sanam movie was playing in her TV. I made fun saying do you understand anything. Surprisingly, she knew everything about the movie..

TeeZeeFun
09-13-19, 09:02
Hi M Jack, please share this Russian SP contact via PM.

Hello guys,

Anyways, we took shower together. Jumped to the bed and tried almost everything..

NeoCupid1
09-13-19, 12:40
You can give spa name and area pointers. Let me try.

I found one more therapist with same name in different spa, she gave FS last week, but won't repeat again as she was very afraid and didn't enjoy much in FS.

Panvel1
09-13-19, 14:34
Thanks,

They not asking for advance and shared few pics of her.

Il try and get more detials and find out more before going ahead.They won't ask for advance.

Member #4771
09-13-19, 15:16
They won't ask for advance.Summertime1985, please read older FR's from Panvel1. You will know the reason why to avoid this couple.

Jddada
09-13-19, 15:18
Thank you very much to all Seniors who shared Ritu contact.

I had fun with Ritu for 2 hours. She is very soft spoken and cooperative in positions.

Is Ritu on twitter?I have not active PM. I am new to pune. Can anyone guide me

BJ is her mastery, she does like she enjoys it.

I am getting more hungry. Can somebody share any tall-fair type bird also?Is ritu on twitter? I am new to Pune. I am from gujarat. I have not active pm. I can share SP numbers from gujarat.

Member #4771
09-13-19, 15:18
Hi fellow mongers,

I have tried Lita in why Spa Aundh. Though her service is top class, she has 2 navels and I believe she's a lady boy. Surprised no one reported this before.

I am looking forward to try someone apart from Lita in why Spa, who gives as good a service and is biologically 100% female.

Would someone please suggest some other therapist there?

Thanks in advance for doing God's work.Hi,

Is the spa open again? Since past few weeks it was closed due to LE. Can anyone please confirm latest updates?

LoveMongers
09-13-19, 17:56
Any review of her.

TittyBoy
09-14-19, 02:44
Yes it's open since last 2 days.

Hi,

Is the spa open again? Since past few weeks it was closed due to LE. Can anyone please confirm latest updates?

Champ211
09-14-19, 05:07
You can not compare Delhi with Pune, Pune is very dry compared to Delhi. But most of the spa in Pune offer extras, I can suggest you some spa in Kondhwa, I am not familiar with Kothrud area. And hence costly

Hi,

Can you help. Me with the spas as I see most of the spas in Pune are family spa and they do not offer any services.

Also if you compare the charges and services they are not worth. Charges are too high. I was in Delhi for almost 4 yrs and have visited lot of spas. They are damn cheap and the services are also amazing.

Actually I need some one in Kothrud. Where I can get a regular massage done with the services. Also if you guys can help. Me with BBW, MILF, newly married housewives that would be of great help.

Champ211
09-14-19, 05:11
The same name with Bhatt, in Mahal spa JD chowk

You can give spa name and area pointers. Let me try..

PussyPanda
09-14-19, 05:18
Fellas. Has anyone tried couple with locanto ID 'wife4 funpune'?

They are only communicating through locanto and meet for 10 k.

They are asking my face Pic to verify if I am known to them. LOL.

Let me know guys if anyone had tried this.

SummerTime1985
09-14-19, 06:13
This is my first FR. Thanks to Mayhem096 bro for sharing Priya contact. I was in touch in with Ritu and Priya. After discussion on WA decided to go with priya.

Went to Priya's location in mohammadwadi around 3 pm in afternoon. Her place is small 1 bhk. Her husband was sleeping in hall when I visited. She guided me to bedroom and we started the deed.

It was overall an OK experience. Tried missionary and finished in WOT. She has a bit of tummy. Average boobs. Allowed kissing. Paid 3 k and left in about 30 minutes.

WIR. Maybe.Is she in mohammadwadi or wanawadi?? Both places are far from eachother.

M Jack
09-14-19, 07:13
Hello,

Europeans are hard to find. But there are few SP's who keep Russians but they have limited availability. True Russian is hard to find. I think you can't get less than 8 k for a shot.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Hi M Jack,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm new to this mongering world. I want to try European or Russian.

But I don't know how much to set the deal for short time or for the night. Can you please confirm average cost for the same.

M Jack
09-14-19, 07:16
Great M. Jack. You certainly are lucky. Second one in a row.Thanks brother.

BigTimeMonger
09-14-19, 07:46
Hi,

Is the spa open again? Since past few weeks it was closed due to LE. Can anyone please confirm latest updates?No, I went there more than 3 months ago. Now they are operating only out of Kal. Nagar I think.

Apologies for the late post.

Iphonex
09-14-19, 19:02

Iphonex
09-14-19, 19:14
Has anyone brought membership by Bitcoin? I have been reading the forum for a few months and wanted to buy subscription. But, bitcoin seems to be a roadblock due to the uncertainty.Hello,

I have taken today through the procedure mentioned few pages back by fellow monger. Simple and straight forward.

KenTheRockstar
09-15-19, 06:51
Check your PM.

Ltyrion5
09-15-19, 10:08
Thanks for the information. I've been in discussion with few SPs from Locanto. All of them sent me the same models. So I asked for better profiles. One of them reverted me with nice models. But said he only arranges these models to regular clients and not first timers.

Is it really a thing or solicitation.

Hello,

Europeans are hard to find. But there are few SP's who keep Russians but they have limited availability. True Russian is hard to find. I think you can't get less than 8 k for a shot.

Thanks.

M Jack.

MuscleHetero
09-15-19, 13:45
Has anyone recently tried indie shruthi whose number is ending with 256. ?please let me know your experience and cost.

Karanjeet
09-15-19, 13:49
Hi,

Any body suggest couple friendly hotel in Viman nagar or near by.

SmartHappyBoy
09-15-19, 16:02
It's about three month old experience-.

1. X Mall.

I was in X mall at H'wadi on a weekend. I saw a spa there whose name starts with V. I entered the spa and the reception boy greeted and told me about their rates. He insisted to buy their subscription package which I politely refused as I was not sure about whether it will be worth. After counter payment for 1 hour massage (Rs. 1.6 k), a Thai lady who was probably in her mid 30's was assigned. She washed my feet and took me to the room. I noticed there were no locks in the doors so I was having doubt whether there is any action. The lady was not very good in English but we had a little chat. Anyhow, massage was started which was about average, nothing extraordinary. After about 3 minutes of massage, I asked about the extras. She mentioned B2 be in 4 K and HJ for 2 K. Since the rates were quite high, I tried to bring it down but she was not ready for that. So I decided not to go ahead. Finally came out from the spa without any action.

2. J Spa, Aundh.

Next day, I decided to visit the famous J spa in Aundh in hope to get some action. Only local and NE were available so decided to go with NE. Very bad experience. The girl was having full in attitude, having no idea about the massage. At the end, she asked about the extras. The deal settled for B2B at 2 K which was even worst. She was mostly busy in her phone. I will never recommend this spa even to my enemies.

Report.

Face- 5/10.

Boobs-6/10.

Body- 7/10.

Attitude-2/10.

WIR- Never.

Time Watcher- Yes.

Total damaged: 1.2 K at counter + 2 K for B2B.

SmartHappyBoy
09-15-19, 16:11
I was at Chandrakiran spa at X mall in H'wadi.

The girl at the reception told that only locals are available and started asking about the extras directly. She told that the entire payment needs to be paid at the counter and there is no need for any additional payment to the girl.

Seeing the recent incidents reported about the LE activities, I suspected and decided not to enter.

Does someone else also experienced the same? Is it a common practice there?

ButockMann
09-15-19, 18:04
Some mongers across all cities in India even boasted that he gets FS under 3 k in a spa, typically such spas are local, non branded spas located in nondescript areas which is quiet a let down, babes too are aunties and know no massage! The only thing they talk about is Good Service as if it has value by itself! Next in line spas will cost you between 4.5 -5 K. These are branded better furniture using some what trained but NE or NI SI masseuses but most of the time they have mom bodies with fat ass and milk tanks E. G. Sanjay nagar spas in Blore or DC spa in Delhi! The top most in line are branded spas with Thai babes which will cost you 2 k+5 k=7 K. Bath currency being double of rupees, Thai babes invariably need 60-75 usd for FS. Also rarely you will get young ones, they will be mom types albeit slimmer! Visited one such middle level spa named S wellness, Though 25 yr old Naga babe, her fat ass was let down however babe was energetic compensating the drawbacks! But presently the SPA is is under LE radar! She asked me handover Cs to her lest police check while exiting for its presence as she claimed that two police were sitting at reception! Well handed over extra Cs carried in pocket to her!

Sachin Cvj
09-15-19, 20:50
Hi friends,

Any suggestions for MPs in plane Nagar with BJ / B2B. Please PM details, PM active.

Adits0725
09-16-19, 04:06
Fellas. Has anyone tried couple with locanto ID 'wife4 funpune'?

They are only communicating through locanto and meet for 10 k.

They are asking my face Pic to verify if I am known to them. LOL.

Let me know guys if anyone had tried this.Had meed them lady is good she is ready for all holes getting filled.

Hubby's cooperative and watches.

Soumd
09-16-19, 06:57
Hi!

Can you please PM me the contact of the divorce lady? Thank you!

Was in vapi for last one year. Tasted there very looking lady for 2 k. She is divorced but require reference and service is also very good. Anybody interested can PM me.

After long time visited spa in chinchwad. One gives FS 5 K, Not interested in FS in spa so skipped. Visited another spa, massage was good. BJ+HJ-2 k.

Soumd
09-16-19, 07:11
Hi!

I am in Pune this Wednesday to Thursday. I will be done with work by say 730 ish in the evening and would have a flight out next morning. I am looking for a short, clean and young girl (student would be great!) to spend the night. Any bro who can help me with this would be suitably rewarded with more than just contacts! My PM is active. Thank you!

Vikkip
09-16-19, 07:24
Waited for long time for some action in spa but did not try as LE are on high, so thought of exploring BP, went there by evening, as I have hardly been there, went in from the temple side, was walking down the street and looking for someone good, after walking for a while, came across a girl who was bit good looking as compared to one standing there, asked for rate to which she quoted 500 for 1. Negotiated with her 400 and took me inside, as soon as I entered found place was bit small, took her inside and removed her top and started sucking her melon as am fond of melons, dint go for kiss as she was from BP, sucked them to core by that time she was wet, asked her to give BJ but she resisted, removed the cover which I had got which was extra time and penetrated in felt like it was loose, tried missionary, cowgirl and ended with doggy almost fucking her for 20-25 minutes she was shouting at end don't know if it was real or fake. Asked her after deed that will she be interested in BBBJ and CIM next time to which she obliged. Dressed and left.

Soumd
09-16-19, 07:40
Brothers,

I am in Pune for a day this week. I will be done with work around 730 ish and would Have a flight out of Pune next day. I am looking for a short, clean and young GFE (student would be great!

Any bro who helps me with this would be suitably rewarded with more than just contact.

My PM is active! Please help before time runs out.

Intraspy
09-16-19, 08:02
Has anyone recently tried indie shruthi whose number is ending with 256. ?please let me know your experience and cost.Lot of FRs on the forum. Usually mixed experiences. RTFF.

M Jack
09-16-19, 08:33
Hi Maddy,

I got so many massages and it is difficult for me to reply.

I usually do share my contacts without any expectation in return but for some high profile contacts, I share with specific people and to those who helped me in past with similar contacts.

There are already few in this group who are talking to me and they got this contact in response.

There is no point of doubting anyone. If you want to believe it is fake then your wish. I don't want to proove here.

Have a nice day.

Cheers.

M Jack.

Hello M Jack.

I have messaged you 2-times for the Russian SP contact but you reply to me and any other member PMs?

We are here to share contact and experience, you only share experience but you never share contacts.

People on this forum thinks you post fake experiences, its hardly impossible to get Russian in Pune at 8 k for a shot.

Panvel1
09-16-19, 14:06
Has anyone recently tried indie shruthi whose number is ending with 256. ?please let me know your experience and cost.I have tried her but some time back. She is young and is fairly good. She charges 10 k for 3-4 hours depending on her mood. She may give the best service. She loves drinking green apple vodka so carry a couple of pegs with you. She will ask you to book a room. She comes on time and is nice.

Champ211
09-16-19, 16:06
I haven't been inside, just enquired about the charges on reception and then left as I wasn't feeling comfortable, about your doubt, they do business in that manner only as I have seen their ads in Facebook claiming to provide all the services. Better to avoid such spas.

I was at Chandrakiran spa at X mall in H'wadi.

The girl at the reception told that only locals are available and started asking about the extras directly. She told that the entire payment needs to be paid at the counter and there is no need for any additional payment to the girl.

Seeing the recent incidents reported about the LE activities, I suspected and decided not to enter.

Does someone else also experienced the same? Is it a common practice there?

Appolo13
09-16-19, 19:14
Tried her last night in a hotel near railway station.

Smokes Esse cigerettes, really large yes not extra saggy boobs, got a decent tummy.

Full GFE, lots of DFK, sucked melons to hearts desire.

While in the deed she tries to take over, get johnny really excited and seemed to be ready without cover. Had to stop her, put the cover and finish in missionary.

It could feel a rushed experience if you don't guide the act yourself.

Also, the pic looks very nice, in real she is half as good looking. Average looks without makeup.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Appolo13
09-16-19, 19:29
I know this will trigger a full mailbox pretty soon. Still I wanted to trigger a Indie database discussion. Pune is getting dryer with options.

Here is what I know:

Ritu. Queen of BJ.

Pallavi. Common fruit.

Pihu. Common fruit.

Shruti aka Madhuri. Many times discussed, mixed feedback.

Payal (HW) - Code, husband facilitated.

Shreya. Young, below average looks, great BJ, cheap.

Anisha.

Asha.

Divya (expensive, monthly commitment).

Jacquelyn. Thai.

Kook. Thai.

Ishita.

Madhuri (the other Madhuri).

Mira. Great body, expensive.

Priya.

Purvi.

Radhika.

Ruhi. Kharadi chick, out only, SA.

Sonali.

Suhana.

Sunaina. Moody, but tigress when in mood and high.

Would encourage others to name some. Just want to get a sense of how big this space is in Pune.

Member #4656
09-17-19, 04:27
Hi,

I guess you busy with your flooded PM. But you let us know.

Which one is best in look, body and overall best experience so far?

If confused then please name Top 3 then.

I know this will trigger a full mailbox pretty soon. Still I wanted to trigger a Indie database discussion. Pune is getting dryer with options.

Here is what I know:

Ritu. Queen of BJ.

Pallavi. Common fruit.

Pihu. Common fruit.

Payal (HW) - Code, husband facilitated.

Shreya. Young, below average looks, great BJ, cheap.

Anisha.

Asha.

Divya (expensive, monthly commitment)..

M Jack
09-17-19, 04:43
Great you enjoyed.

What was the damage?

Tried her last night in a hotel near railway station.

Smokes Esse cigerettes, really large yes not extra saggy boobs, got a decent tummy.

Full GFE, lots of DFK, sucked melons to hearts desire.

While in the deed she tries to take over, get johnny really excited and seemed to be ready without cover. Had to stop her, put the cover and finish in missionary.

It could feel a rushed experience if you don't guide the act yourself.

Also, the pic looks very nice, in real she is half as good looking. Average looks without makeup.

MongerSachin
09-17-19, 06:02
Waited for long time for some action in spa but did not try as LE are on high, so thought of exploring BP, went there by evening, as I have hardly been there, went in from the temple side, was walking down the street and looking for someone good, after walking for a while, came across a girl who was bit good looking as compared to one standing there, asked for rate to which she quoted 500 for 1. Negotiated with her 400 and took me inside, as soon as I entered found place was bit small, took her inside and removed her top and started sucking her melon as am fond of melons, dint go for kiss as she was from BP, sucked them to core by that time she was wet, asked her to give BJ but she resisted, removed the cover which I had got which was extra time and penetrated in felt like it was loose, tried missionary, cowgirl and ended with doggy almost fucking her for 20-25 minutes she was shouting at end don't know if it was real or fake. Asked her after deed that will she be interested in BBBJ and CIM next time to which she obliged. Dressed and left.Could you please provide the pointers to identify and meet this girl. I want to try the BP, can start with her.

LoveBirds69
09-17-19, 06:57
Thanks a lot bro, its a nice compilation. Would you please share some details about Divya, Ishita and Mira. I have tried all but these birds.

Here is what I know:

Ritu. Queen of BJ.

Pallavi. Common fruit.

Pihu. Common fruit.

Payal (HW) - Code, husband facilitated..

SummerTime1985
09-17-19, 08:09
Does her no. Ends with 854?

In touch with this indie, ready for all services including CIM and anal. For 2. 5 k.

Operating from swargate hotel.

Is this the same much talked about pihu??

MongerSachin
09-17-19, 11:07
Waited for long time for some action in spa but did not try as LE are on high, so thought of exploring BP, went there by evening, as I have hardly been there, went in from the temple side, was walking down the street and looking for someone good, after walking for a while, came across a girl who was bit good looking as compared to one standing there, asked for rate to which she quoted 500 for 1. Negotiated with her 400 and took me inside, as soon as I entered found place was bit small, took her inside and removed her top and started sucking her melon as am fond of melons, dint go for kiss as she was from BP, sucked them to core by that time she was wet, asked her to give BJ but she resisted, removed the cover which I had got which was extra time and penetrated in felt like it was loose, tried missionary, cowgirl and ended with doggy almost fucking her for 20-25 minutes she was shouting at end don't know if it was real or fake. Asked her after deed that will she be interested in BBBJ and CIM next time to which she obliged. Dressed and left.Could you please provide pointer to reach the bird? I want to try BP girl, it would be better if you can provide detailed pointers.

Nisarth7
09-17-19, 13:06
I recently shifted to Pune. Naturally, I didn't any contacts, so decided search Locanto and found one SP (Number ending with 280). I texted him and sent a lot of pics and chose one that looked pretty with well shaped boobs. He told me to come in front of OYO near Wagholi and call him. I expected that to be the place, but he came in an auto to pick me up and we went to a shady lodge nearby (Should've backed then, but Johnny was craving for some action). He took me to a room (which was surprisingly cleaner than what I expected, but still shitty) and asked for payment. I paid him and he said he'd bring the girl in 5 min. Then the girl came, who looked the same as in the pic, but with more make up. She closed the door and straight away started undressing herself and told me to get Johnny cleaned. I know these sort of girl aren't exactly expert GFE providers, but there need to be a certain charm to it and she lacked it. I came cleaned and she immediately gave me a BBBJ, which was terrible. She blows for 30 sec and then spits out and she did that for the entire 10 min of blowing. I got tired of it and told her I wanted to bang and she lied on the bed like a robot and I went in for Missionary and started pounding her. Credits where its due, her pussy was tight and soft, but she was looking here and there as if she wasn't bothered what was happening. I climaxed after good 15 mins and she got up and told me to get Johnny cleaned again. I did as she told and just after I came out of the bathroom she started blowing again, I mean its been barely 10 mins after the last round. I told her not to and I started shagging myself until I got hard and told her to turn over for doggy because she had a nice bubble butt, but she told me her back hurts when she does that so she prefers missionary. I was pissed and wanted to leave but stayed there because It was my first time in Pune and didn't want to waste the second shot, so I went for it. This time I pounded really hard and fast, to which she responded with suppressed moaning and asking me to slow down, which I didn't because I was pissed with attitude and wanted to get done quickly. I came after another 15 -20 minutes and got dressed and quickly left the place.

Damage- 5000 + 700 (for lodge and condom).

Looks- 6. 5/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Attitude- 4/10.

BJ- 2/10.

WIR- Never.

ManMonkey
09-17-19, 15:51
I will put this back out there again. I got one response (probably because I wasn't a member yet) but looking maybe for other options. Going to be in India for a week or so and in Pune staying at Conrad hotel. Was hoping for a massage service with extras in the area. Please shoot me a PM with any info. I am new to the international site but lots of experience on US site. Might need help with some of the lingo and appreciations used on this side of things.