PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Axel112
09-17-19, 19:34
Does her no. Ends with 854?

In touch with this indie, ready for all services including CIM and anal. For 2. 5 k.

Operating from swargate hotel.

Is this the same much talked about pihu??Much talked inde Peehu's digits ends with 929.

Rajjkumar
09-18-19, 03:15
Last night I visited a newly opened spa in Viman nagar. Its on Nagar road. They directly did not speak about any thing even finding them is too difficult but somehow I reached them they provide as I entered the spa they asked about my ID so that to confirm I am not from police I guess but later on they showed me a pic of girl and tells me she will cost 6 k for one shot I agreed they make a call to her she was a student from a nearby college and really hot she charged 6 k for one shot but I paid her 10 k for 2 shots but she was a real college girl maybe around 26 years old she enjoys the work also I thinks they she enjoys. If you wants to know details PM me I will share the details with you but it return you must share some contact with me that should be workable you will enjoy that.

AbhiSingh
09-18-19, 04:43
Is her number ending in 520 bro?

Her name is what you call eyes in Hindi. She is little chubby and stretch marks on tummy but man she horny like hell. She gave me amazing experience. Almost everything and anything. She did face sitting. I did DATY. Her boobs and all assets were just awesome. Tried many different positions. She is a frequent visitor to Pune but basically from Mumbai. I have her number so that I can try her both in Mumbai and Pune. She is worth every single penny.

I will share her contact for exchange of new or hidden contact since I have almost all common contacts.

Total damage: 5 k.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Glory27
09-18-19, 04:57
Guys,

I am looking for threesome in Pune MFF. Could someone let me know if any indie does it in Pune?

Mmalhotra4545
09-18-19, 14:45
Went to M Spa baner as I had a body ache.

It is quite huge from within. The rooms are super spacious and gives a luxurious feel. I was assigned Therapist M. She was very skillful with her massage, no hints of extras whatsoever. So dint even bother asking.

Counter: 2100 for dry Thai.

Must visit for a genuine massage and a luxurious experience.

Karanjeet
09-18-19, 17:09
I am very excited when I read senior member Star1987 post title totaly paisa vasool act.

So I try to contact Star1987 but his PM is not active so try other senior member. He send me contact detail of Anu.

So immediately contact her after fix all the things she gave me her location.

She is very fat girl. Definitely she is not Anu.

Immediately back to home.

Intentionally or not I don't know but very bad experience.

Kindly exchange genuine contacts.

Cumbabecum
09-18-19, 19:12
Do the Thai girls from MPs visit home for whole night? If yes, how much will be ideal as payment? I am thinking of visiting some MP and ask Thai girl (if looking good) out for dinner and night. Please share your experiences.

Hriteshk85
09-18-19, 23:31
Hey bro,

You PM is not active how can we contact you. Please active PM or give some more hints of spa address.

If you active PM we going to definitely help you.

Happy mongering

Last night I visited a newly opened spa in Viman nagar. Its on Nagar road. They directly did not speak about any thing even finding them is too difficult but somehow I reached them they provide as I entered the spa they asked about my ID so that to confirm I am not from police I guess but later on they showed me a pic of girl and tells me she will cost 6 k for one shot I agreed they make a call to her she was a student from a nearby college and really hot she charged 6 k for one shot but I paid her 10 k for 2 shots but she was a real college girl maybe around 26 years old she enjoys the work also I thinks they she enjoys. If you wants to know details PM me I will share the details with you but it return you must share some contact with me that should be workable you will enjoy that..

Hriteshk85
09-19-19, 00:01
2 k for FS in many different spas, viv Kharadi, J aundh, few spas in P.S. Orch and bloss in Viman nagar. V spa in kond. Bfly in same area. One more spa in same area. G touch ehich you tried in 3 k total. Espa in same building. I got FS with more than 20 therapist and all within 2 k. Even to the SPs in Kondh, or baner or Bkar chowk, I don't give more than 3 k including room.Thanks bro, for excellent information.

Siidharth
09-19-19, 05:41
Last night I visited a newly opened spa in Viman nagar. Its on Nagar road..Hey,

Your PM is not active. So can you help me with some more spa pointers. Will love to visit sometime. Happy mongering.

Intraspy
09-19-19, 10:45
Last night I visited a newly opened spa in Viman nagar. Its on Nagar road. They directly did not speak about any thing even finding them is too difficult but somehow I reached them they provide as I entered the spa they asked about my ID so that to confirm I am not from police I guess but later on they showed me a pic of girl and tells me she will cost 6 k for one shot I agreed they make a call to her she was a student from a nearby college and really hot she charged 6 k for one shot but I paid her 10 k for 2 shots but she was a real college girl maybe around 26 years old she enjoys the work also I thinks they she enjoys. If you wants to know details PM me I will share the details with you but it return you must share some contact with me that should be workable you will enjoy that.You don't have PM!

Aytida
09-19-19, 12:42
Hi!

Can you please PM me the contact of the divorce lady? Thank you!Looking for contact of this divorced lady. Thanks bro.

M Jack
09-19-19, 16:17
Is her number ending in 520 bro?No. That is not correct.

VJKrishna2008
09-19-19, 20:34
I am planning to meet up with one of the two. Any prior experience?

Member #4656
09-20-19, 03:16
Best SP in Pune with genuine quality of money?

Some one having beautiful and model / college girls.

Please PM me leads for those who are tried good exp and can give references?

Champ211
09-20-19, 04:10
My friend had convinced a Thai girl from MP for a night, for 7 k, but it took a week for him to convince that girl. So nothing is impossible only thing is that you have to try. Talk nicely and don't let them feel like they are prost.

Do the Thai girls from MPs visit home for whole night? If yes, how much will be ideal as payment? I am thinking of visiting some MP and ask Thai girl (if looking good) out for dinner and night. Please share your experiences.

Champ211
09-20-19, 04:13
I was in mood to fulfill this fantasy, so I tried Afros, both the girl was having good figure, and good service. Total spent 3 k, 2 shots, 2 girls at the same time. 2 hours

Guys,

I am looking for threesome in Pune MFF. Could someone let me know if any indie does it in Pune?.

Jacky22
09-20-19, 14:09
Famous S Spa Of Baner has opened up with a different name!

Had 2 encounters!

1 - Desi Local Katila body. Proper ghat wasi tight tight body! Maid type look was a bit letdown but if you use the towel at right places worth it! Massage was also good for 1.2 k. Paid her 500 for TA and HJ! HJ was great! She was in her hard accent told me she likes HJ! Pahele macchi ese Hi dhoti hun sadly she was fired the next day and I didn't have her number! Went again to oil my Salmon but she wasn't there! But got to know Thais are back!

2 - so second encounter started with a very think airport chested Miss G! I asked to change and came Mountain Melons Miss L.

Not slim but was craving for big bags so this was good just ideal! However she turned out to be too pricey! 2 k TL and HJ. Great massage! But too much attitude! Gone good days of Miss see and Miss A and Miss K! They were running this place and got this place a glory.

Good thing is Thais are back and may be only for short duration to grab the opportunity! If you need milky skinned lady for enjoyment!

Member #4656
09-20-19, 16:51
Please share a lead of genuine Indie / SP who has provided you real beautiful hot type bird.

Already tried Ri tu, Pri yaa type birds. Already have few contacts of that type already.

Looking for some next level experience with value of money.

Please PM me. Good FR is preferable.

MongShree
09-20-19, 17:03
Can anyone share Afros for 3 some will share good indie in exchange.

KPradeep
09-20-19, 17:10
Hi all,

Visiting viman nagar tomorrow, any pointers to spas where you can get extras.

Thanks.

RohanM
09-20-19, 18:46
I am very excited when I read senior member Star1987 post title totaly paisa vasool act.

So I try to contact Star1987 but his PM is not active so try other senior member. He send me contact detail of Anu.

So immediately contact her after fix all the things she gave me her location.

She is very fat girl. Definitely she is not Anu.

Immediately back to home.

Intentionally or not I don't know but very bad experience.

Kindly exchange genuine contacts.What was damage?

MongShree
09-20-19, 20:45
I was in mood to fulfill this fantasy, so I tried Afros, both the girl was having good figure, and good service. Total spent 3 k, 2 shots, 2 girls at the same time. 2 hours.Your PM not activated bro please share ending digits or Locanto I'd want to try them this Sunday. Happy mongering.

Iphonex
09-20-19, 21:22
Thank you all senior members and fellow mongers for giving contact details of Ritu along with reference.

Contacted her and booked appointment for afternoon as she charges 8 k during late evening and 5 k during day time.

I booked 1 hour session and said, if I like, then, we will have two and she agreed. Good thing is it's raining heavily and I am in top mood.

Came 15 minutes at her Kothrud flat and I was in. Offered with water and had some chit chat. By seeing her I was sure that I will be enjoying a lot today. I was squeezing her assets and she she changed to bra and panty.

It was amazing seen, out side it's raining, it's cold inside flat as fan was at full speed and hot chick in her bikiny. She washed my tool and was about to do blow job. I asked her to put condom and do BJ.

We both removed cloths completely and I was laying on bed and she started her BJ and it's amazing. I was pressing her boobs to the fullest and she was enjoying at lot. I asked her to do BJ slowly as I might finish. Then, she asked me to finger her and it was wet. I started fingering and pressing boob with another hand. She was slightly moaning. May be with weather, atmosphere, beauty I could not resist more and came in 20 minutes of BJ.

She seems disappointed. We cleaned up and I did not changed as I was sure, I am going to fuck her hard today. Had a cup of tea and she said that she is from North part of India and came to Pune 4 years back.

After 15 minutes, deed started. This time, she was doing BJ. I got an idea and I asked to sit and stood and fucked her mouth for 10 minutes continually and she was enjoying it nicely. The I took my tool out and slapped her for 1 minute with my tool and there was nice sound coming out of it. It was amazing view in mirror as I was mouth fucking and slapping at same time. After that, I asked her to come on WOT and reverse WOT. Tried doggy and finally came in missionary position.

It was amazing experience and beauty is that, I went their in rainy day and I liked hard slapping her two cheeks with my tool.

Already rating was given on this beauty, so I am not going to give any in my post.

Damages 8 k for 2 hours. I will her soon.

NaughtyBoy22
09-21-19, 03:13
Can you send contact details.

PM. Is active.

I was in mood to fulfill this fantasy, so I tried Afros, both the girl was having good figure, and good service. Total spent 3 k, 2 shots, 2 girls at the same time. 2 hours.

LongJohnBombay
09-21-19, 03:33
Hi!

Can you PM me her contact deails pleae?

Also, other contacts of Pune SP are welcome.

Thank you all senior members and fellow mongers for giving contact details of Ritu along with reference.

Contacted her and booked appointment for afternoon as she charges 8 k during late evening and 5 k during day time.

I booked 1 hour session and said, if I like, then, we will have two and she agreed. Good thing is it's raining heavily and I am in top mood.

Came 15 minutes at her Kothrud flat and I was in. Offered with water and had some chit chat. By seeing her I was sure that I will be enjoying a lot today. I was squeezing her assets and she she changed to bra and panty..

Champ211
09-21-19, 04:19
Found from skokka, ID I don't remember, hope digits will help you.

Your PM not activated bro please share ending digits or Locanto I'd want to try them this Sunday. Happy mongering.

Champ211
09-21-19, 04:20
LE is still active. https://m.hindustantimes.com/pune-news/five-thai-women-rescued-from-sex-racket-in-pune/story-53tzcqF4Xb3poOYVBhyBQM.html.

Amber Demello
09-21-19, 10:25
Been to this spa in Warje on Blore highway.

Was not sure about extras. Went for full body massage.

Thai girl greeted me. Started massage expertly.

Herself asked if interested in extras.

Had HJ for 2 K.

Bit expensive but girl was worth it. 8/10.

Rajupulu449
09-21-19, 12:10
Hi seniors,

Can any one suggest how much it takes in INR for taking subscription through bit coins and how the exact amount of bit coin can be taken which can suffice to take subscription. And as I aware bit coin exchange rates changes is it affects the cost.

Nisarth7
09-21-19, 14:47
Honestly, Pune hasn't been kind to me. After the debacle of my first time here, decided to try another SP from Locanto (number end 571), based out of Bhumkar Chowk. Chose a bird with good boobs and told me come to the Hotel near BC bridge and book a room. She, first of all, came 30 minutes late and but forgave after seeing that had a very cute smile. Paid her upfront and She started getting naked and told me to do the same. She pulled me towards her soft and rounded boobs and I started licking it. After 10 minutes or so she told to start the deed and I asked her about BJ and she said she doesn't do it. She said yes after I insisted a lot and to my big disappointment, her BJ is just blowing the tip of Johnny. I had enough and started banging her, and she started moaning, which was so fake that it'll turn you off for good. Climaxed quickly and when I was getting dressed, she had the audacity to ask for tip. I just left place ignoring her.

Damage- 3000 + 700 (for lodge).

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10 (nice shape).

Pussy- 5/10.

BJ- 0/10.

WIR- Oh Hell No.

Champ211
09-21-19, 20:13
I don't have Membership yet until regular credit card payments gets activated. I have shared digits in the last post.

Can you send contact details.

PM. Is active.

Champ211
09-21-19, 20:15
Hi,

How was the lodge, I always have fear and that's why I never try lodge. How's your experience. SP have come down for 3.3 k with room at same place. Also please share photo of the girl

Honestly, Pune hasn't been kind to me. After the debacle of my first time here, decided to try another SP from Locanto (number end 571), based out of Bhumkar Chowk. Chose a bird with good boobs and told me come to the Hotel near BC bridge and book a room. She, first of all, came 30 minutes late and but forgave after seeing that had a very cute smile. Paid her upfront and She started getting naked and told me to do the same. She pulled me towards her soft and rounded boobs and I started licking it. After 10 minutes or so she told to start the deed and I asked her about BJ and she said she doesn't do it. She said yes after I insisted a lot and to my big disappointment, her BJ is just blowing the tip of Johnny. I had enough and started banging her, and she started moaning, which was so fake that it'll turn you off for good. Climaxed quickly and when I was getting dressed, she had the audacity to ask for tip. I just left place ignoring her.

Damage- 3000 + 700 (for lodge).

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10 (nice shape).

Pussy- 5/10.

BJ- 0/10.

WIR- Oh Hell No..

Champ211
09-21-19, 20:18
Hi folks,

Kindly share the review of this bird, claiming yo be individual near nigdi.

MongShree
09-22-19, 03:45
Found from skokka, ID I don't remember, hope digits will help you.Thanks for the info bro.

Dangj
09-22-19, 04:49
Found one contact on Loc having ID "Apte198192" digits ending with 504, please share feedback if anyone had her, asking for 5 k.

KevinDen
09-22-19, 05:27
I don't have Membership yet until regular credit card payments gets activated. I have shared digits in the last post.PM activation very simple via bitcoin already posted by our forum number.

It's very simple just try it bro.

KevinDen
09-22-19, 05:35
Hi seniors,

Can any one suggest how much it takes in INR for taking subscription through bit coins and how the exact amount of bit coin can be taken which can suffice to take subscription. And as I aware bit coin exchange rates changes is it affects the cost.You need 1780 inr for 25 USD you need to purchase Bitcoin for 1900 inr because the Bitcoin website charges a little while transferring.

I doesn't exactly know how much they charge.

JitenS
09-22-19, 05:52
Hi guys,

I am new to mongering. I want to try HW.

Can anyone help me to compare between Manjari HW Payal vs Ritu.

Thanks and Related.

Prav.Ritu: Fair. Hot. Slim. Aprox 35 age. Age shows only on face. Sweet & soft talker. Wears one piece. Looks like she must have been a college hottie with western look in young age. Great BBJ. Good GFE. Doesn't watch time. Slightly fake moans. Good assets. Loose hole. No smell. Charges 5 K. Open to outcalls & nights. Charges 15 K for night.

Payal: Fair. Would say beautiful rather than hot. Slim. Age aprox 26. Looks properly young. Sweet talker. Wears saree. Looks like she must have been a bubbly cute girl in college time with more of Indian look. Great BBJ. Good GFE. Mentions 1 hour 1 shot but didn't seem to watch time. Moans don't sound fake. Good assets. Fairly tight hole. No smell. Charges 4 K. Only In calls. Charges 15 K for night.

In short, good GFE, BBJ & no time watching can be considered common factors. Major difference I felt, was this -.

1) If you fantasize banging a college hottie / model in western look, go for Ritu. If you fantasize banging a beautiful HW with good figure & assets, go for Payal.

2) Being young, Payal has tighter hole.

3) Payal doesn't look old. Ritu does to some extent.

4) Ritu mostly wears a dress (one piece). Never seen her in Saree. Payal wears Saree. No idea if she wears dress too.

5) Although both Ritu & Payal are clean & hygienic, Payal smells great.

6) Ritu is fixed at one rate. Payal has certain offers. Like charges will be 3 K each if you do her 4 times in a month. Night charges are negotiable. Also has some other scheme.

JitenS
09-22-19, 06:14
Finally managed to try out Payal.

Her place is in Manjri. Quite far from city, but accessible by Ola / Uber. Once I reached closer, her husband picked me up in his car. Once I reached she took proper time to get ready & look nice, while her husband kept talking about his system. When she came out, I was pleasantly surprised, as the picture she had shared earlier, made her look dusky, but she turned out fairer & pretty. Slim & short woman with a small face.

The electricity had gone & they had a small dark bedroom with no light. I told them I like watching the bird while doing it, so I'll be needing light. They suggested we can wait for electricity for some time. & otherwise suggested putting mattress in living room which had ample natural light. Initially I wasn't comfortable about it, but living room seemed much fresher & I realized I could use the sofa too. So I agreed.

Once the husband went away, we sat on sofa & started kissing. She does allow DFK and I could use tongue, but since she has a very small mouth, kiss wasn't that enjoyable. I found myself burying my head in her neck & kissing it often, because she smelled great there. Slowly the clothes were gone & we laid down in sofa itself for a long time, rubbing bodies on each other. I bit her boobs quite hard but she wasn't complaining. She was kissing my neck, playing with my hair, kissing nipples in between.

Fingered her later & realized she has a tight hole, as she has small body. She was clean shaved as I had requested beforehand. Gave her DATY later & even tried facesitting. It was amazing getting my face rubbed with her wet sloppy V. After that we proceeded to BBJ & she was good.

Finally we laid down on mattress & did WOT, doggy. After I cleaned, we laid down again for few minutes, hugging each other naked. Maybe I'm reading too much, but I had a feeling she liked me.

I think I can confidently say, she can be the next big thing after Ritu with almost similar & few better points. Being young & pretty, makes her look like a college girl rather than HW.

WIR. Hell yes.

PM me for contact.

Slutfinderpune
09-22-19, 07:22
Hi guys,

Have been mongering for quite some time now, mostly in Mumbai and travels to Delhi, Dubai, Germany. Pune have a contact of one of the exclusive SP. He is the SP of the small community of Pune's horny elite. I'm unsure if his number is circulated here already, usually has a good desi / firangi collection. Exc service. Been long haven't contacted but he knows me, if ref needed. Cannot surely comment on the current rate but quotes around 8-10 k for st, but can be negotiated a little once network is established. But considering his place & bird, it is worth it, I feel. Name same as Indian spin bowler " are *in" digits ending 5353. Ready to exchange with genuine as don't want him to be spammed.

More importantly, I have been wanting to post on the group since long. Took out the time today esp, as one of my old Mumbai indes is in Pune. Muslim girl, very GFE, BBBJ, all positions, talks dirty, enjoys the act. Ticks all boxes & looks decent. Has a great matakti gaand. Only isssue is has a small burn mark on back area which could gross you out, but makes up with service & involvement. Mark is small & ignorable, though I'm sometimes unnecessarily fussy about it myself Soniya digits ending 76. Quotes 3 k st without place, negotiable in multiple no of shots / LT. Guys I have just registered trying to figure out PM facility registration so bare with me.

Both contacts are must try as our budget permits. Though guys I have been unlucky in procuring Pune contacts. High & dry in the city so [Non-English text deleted by Admin] or the GF way is the only option which takes too much time, energy & money. Have gone through the forum & hoping to get some good inde contacts in Pune viz Riya / Shruti etc in exchange. Do get in touch guys, looking to connect with genuine mongers of my town.

Adios amigos!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BigTimeMonger
09-22-19, 09:00
Hi.

Everyone knows J Spa which was formerly near Medipoint Hospital Aundh. That woman seems to have expanded her business to Wakad and couple of other places.

Had decided at least thrice this year not to go mongering again and waste money on these wastrels. Every time I get disappointed, every single time. Pune is totally dry area. Spent at least tens of thousands this year on third rate service.

So yesterday she sends me message. One chick looks attractive. Another Thai too looks good.

Mind stops functioning. Thought Jesse would be cheap. Around 2 k Max. Call them. They say they are near Rhonda (2 wheeler) showroom near Agent Jacks in Wakad (formerly "Brave" Hotel (Hindi word for Brave. Also a movie by that name).

I go there and enquire about the women. The boys there say the one I liked quote 5 k and Thai 10 k. Haggled to 4. 5 k (Was thinking with dick, basically).

They take me to a shoddy room, not even 5*5, prison cells might be much better.

Shocked to see semen drops already on the bed. Totally unhygienic. Bad smell.

That chick comes. Totally disappointed. She took the pic with the right angle to looked good. But the moment she opened her mouth, she was yuck. Her teeth, don't even want to think about it. Shouldn't had paid even 1 k.

Did nothing except stimulating myself. Didn't get much close to her. Just rubbed myself against her but didn't penetrate.

Fled the place in less than 40 min.

Another 5 k down the drain.

Should had just wanked at home watching some porn and that would had given me better satisfaction.

I repeat myself. No one at J Spa is even worth 1 k. Better watch some decent porn instead.

WIR. Big no.

Roy Hodgson
09-22-19, 12:52
Hello everyone,

Have been a silent reader on the forums for quite some time now, been mongering for a bit and time to share a few of my experiences in Pune.

Well as its a known fact that Thai masseuse are no more available in the MP due to LE, I had made friends with one of them at a Blissful Spa in Cloud 9 area. After the dry patch I wanted to get some action and got in touch with her. She confirmed that there is quite a lot of LE presence due to which she along with her colleagues cannot work in a SPA any more. I asked her if she would be willing to go out for a couple of hours to a hotel and she agreed, we finalized the cost at 5 k for 3 hrs.

Getting a hotel for a Thai national is pretty difficulty as not all of them take passports, had to convince the dude and gave him 200 to go ahead with her Passport.

She shared her address that is not very far from the spa where she worked, picked her up and drove her to the hotel, she was smelling good and seemed she just had a bath before we met due to her hair being a little wet. Overall looks not very good, typical Thai with short hair and small tits, good ass and most importantly based on my experience with her in the spa she likes to please you and give you VFM.

Once in the hotel I had a couple of smokes and a beer while we chatted about the LE scene and how things are going for her, she believes this will be the same for quite some time now. Once done we got onto the bed, I asked her to do a strip tease to which she obliged, though not very good it was a good try on her part. She then came on the bed and took my clothes off as well in a very seductive manner, kissing and licking as she went down before starting the customary BJ. She took her time and made sure she kissed / licked every part of my body, believe me in some of the places I felt things I have never felt before!! After the blowjob, she started riding me with good hip movements ensuring the whole length of my cock could feel the warmth of her pussy, grinding all the way till I came.

Post this I fucked her doggie style, followed by a blowjob to get me up and again ended in missionary. Tired with the action we ordered for a Beer and had a smoke post which we went back to the bed and fucked her doggie style, loved it as she has an awesome soft butt!

Overall it was a great experience and only if she had a good face and better tits I would revisit her the next week itself, currently I have had my share of her and took a contact of her sister while we parted. She is a better looking one and I am going to try her out in the coming week.

Damage - 5 K + 1.2 Hotel.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 4/10 (Typical Thai Nipples).

Pussy - 7/10.

Blowjob - 8/1.

VFM. Totally.

WIR. Probably in the future, not as of now.

I wouldn't mind sharing her contact but am in the process of getting a subscription, will surely share once I get it.

Stay tuned have a few more to share!

Cheers.

Woy!

Nisarth7
09-22-19, 13:36
Hi,

How was the lodge, I always have fear and that's why I never try lodge. How's your experience. SP have come down for 3.3 k with room at same place. Also please share photo of the girl.The lodge was sort of clean enough, but it did look very shady. The SP told me to book that lodge.

They initially asked 5 K including room, and after a lot of bargaining they stood still at 3.7 k.

I'm sorry I deleted her picture.

TeeZeeFun
09-22-19, 15:37
Please can you extend the help sharing contacts of Divya, Ishita and Mira. My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot bro, its a nice compilation. Would you please share some details about Divya, Ishita and Mira. I have tried all but these birds.

Iphonex
09-22-19, 19:58
Hi!

Can you PM me her contact deails pleae?

Also, other contacts of Pune SP are welcome.Brother,

Please active PM. And we can share accordingly.

Iphonex
09-22-19, 20:00
Nice brother as you enjoyed nicely. I missed an appointment. I will visit soon.

Her place is in Manjri. Quite far from city, but accessible by Ola / Uber. Once I reached closer, her husband picked me up in his car. Once I reached she took proper time to get ready & look nice, while her husband kept talking about his system. When she came out, I was pleasantly surprised, as the picture she had shared earlier, made her look dusky, but she turned out fairer & pretty. Slim & short woman with a small face.

The electricity had gone & they had a small dark bedroom with no light. I told them I like watching the bird while doing it, so I'll be needing light. They suggested we can wait for electricity for some time. & otherwise suggested putting mattress in living room which had ample natural light. Initially I wasn't comfortable about it, but living room seemed much fresher & I realized I could use the sofa too. So I agreed..

Panvel1
09-23-19, 01:35

The electricity had gone & they had a small dark bedroom with no light. I told them I like watching the bird while doing it, so I'll be needing light. They suggested we can wait for electricity for some time. & otherwise suggested putting mattress in living room which had ample natural light. Initially I wasn't comfortable about it, but living room seemed much fresher & I realized I could use the sofa too. So I agreed.

Once the husband went away, we sat on sofa & started kissing. She does allow DFK and I could use tongue, but since she has a very small mouth, kiss wasn't that enjoyable. I found myself burying my head in her neck & kissing it often, because she smelled great there. Slowly the clothes were gone & we laid down in sofa itself for a long time, rubbing bodies on each other. I bit her boobs quite hard but she wasn't complaining. She was kissing my neck, playing with my hair, kissing nipples in between.

Fingered her later & realized she has a tight hole, as she has small body. She was clean shaved as I had requested beforehand. Gave her DATY later & even tried facesitting. It was amazing getting my face rubbed with her wet sloppy V. After that we proceeded to BBJ & she was good.

Finally we laid down on mattress & did WOT, doggy. After I cleaned, we laid down again for few minutes, hugging each other naked. Maybe I'm reading too much, but I had a feeling she liked me.

I think I can confidently say, she can be the next big thing after Ritu with almost similar & few better points. Being young & pretty, makes her look like a college girl rather than HW.

WIR. Hell yes.

PM me for contact.What a comprehensive review.

Kenjhon
09-23-19, 02:52
I had always a fasination of going and trying out a session with Ritu. I called her up to ask if she was free in evening and sure enough.

She called me over to her kothrud flat. The flat was well maintained and clean. I reached the place and she hugged me and made me comfortable. She gave me water and made tea FR me. After tea she just asked who gave her reference. I gave her the reference name given by senior member. I had already showered so we slowly started undressing.

I started planting kisses on her earlobes, neck and other erotic zones. She then did the same to me.

She then again cleaned my dick with wet cloth dipped in listrine, and started performing her famous blowjob.

Yes as reported is very good in blowjobs and can go on and on sucking your dick and balls. She had asked whether I got protection. I said without protection I don't go anywhere. She informed that many of our ISG forum members land up without getting protection and they have to sent to buy protection. She does not keep protection in the house nowadays maybe for safety from l. E raids. She went on sucking, deep throat for almost 20 min, I asked her whether she ever swallows cum, she says she diverts the incoming cum out of mouth when she gets the feeling that the client is going to come.

Another thing I noticed is she has put a plastic sheet below the bedsheets, the same which we put for babies urination on the bed. Finally we again cleaned ourselves and proceeded for a nice session. I did side doggy, then rammed her well in missionary. I did the ram abd stop method to control from cumming. All in all it was an enjoyable session. Then she took me to the bathroom and gave me a good wash.

She then took a nice bath.

I was not in a mood for second round so got ready. The good thing was no money discussion had taken place till the end.

I asked her how much to give whether 4 k. She said 5 k is what she takes now so I gave her.

Face: older than her DP pic.

Figure: boobs and ass good, slim body.

Value for money.

She must be 35 plus.

Pussy: I felt it loose though I have got a six inches and thick dick.

Cheers and thanks to the senior member who passed on her nos.

Repeat I won't unless I have no options for the days.

But she was very courteous and warm in nature. I will figure how to upload her pic though she looks ten years older than DP. Pic.

Rajupulu449
09-23-19, 03:16
You need 1780 inr for 25 USD you need to purchase Bitcoin for 1900 inr because the Bitcoin website charges a little while transferring.

I doesn't exactly know how much they charge.Thanks for your reply. I'l search some more and try to take it.

Panvel1
09-23-19, 08:32
I know this will trigger a full mailbox pretty soon. Still I wanted to trigger a Indie database discussion. Pune is getting dryer with options.

Here is what I know:

Ritu. Queen of BJ.

Pallavi. Common fruit.

Pihu. Common fruit.

Shruti aka Madhuri. Many times discussed, mixed feedback.

Payal (HW) - Code, husband facilitated.

Shreya. Young, below average looks, great BJ, cheap.

Anisha.

Asha.

Divya (expensive, monthly commitment).

Jacquelyn. Thai.

Kook. Thai.

Ishita.

Madhuri (the other Madhuri).

Mira. Great body, expensive.

Priya.

Purvi.

Radhika.

Ruhi. Kharadi chick, out only, SA.

Sonali.

Suhana.

Sunaina. Moody, but tigress when in mood and high.

Would encourage others to name some. Just want to get a sense of how big this space is in Pune.May I add Annie.

Narhe Indie.

Russian.

Suhani.

Sana.

Shreya.

Nisha.

Shreya.

Deepali.

Soniya.

Nieelaksh.

Prachi.

Madhu.

Kiran.

SP Samir.

SP Vicky.

SP Priya.

SP Rahul Patil.

Some more but can't locate their contact details.

KevinDen
09-23-19, 19:25
Sexual Wellness and other Sex related discussions.

This is the forum name, it will educate us to play safe in mongering.

There is a dangerous disease called herpes.

Once affected it comes for life long.

Fellow mongers need to play safe.

AndyBhai
09-23-19, 21:41

Once the husband went away, we sat on sofa & started kissing. She does allow DFK and I could use tongue, but since she has a very small mouth, kiss wasn't that enjoyable. I found myself burying my head in her neck & kissing it often, because she smelled great there. Slowly the clothes were gone & we laid down in sofa itself for a long time, rubbing bodies on each other. I bit her boobs quite hard but she wasn't complaining. She was kissing my neck, playing with my hair, kissing nipples in between..PM me the contact bro.

Will share good contact in return.

BombayBoyz
09-24-19, 02:44
May I add Annie.

Narhe Indie.

Russian.

Suhani..Adding a few more.

Rashmi HW.

Pooja K HW.

MJ he (still exploring the full name).

Sneha (unresponsive).

Regards.

Apo Tank
09-24-19, 06:40
Dear mates,

I'm a monger in Chennai and I'm in Pune for a week. Will much appreciate sharing of contacts here. MPs or Indies would be perfect.

Happy to exchange MP contacts in Chennai where you can get super special extras if any of you ever come there.

Cheers.

Slif92
09-24-19, 11:20
Why don't people respond to call for digits here, something really fucked up with the city.

PowerTower
09-24-19, 16:20
Hey buddy.

Can you please provide the URL?

Regards.

Sexual Wellness and other Sex related discussions.

This is the forum name, it will educate us to play safe in mongering.

There is a dangerous disease called herpes.

Once affected it comes for life long.

Fellow mongers need to play safe.

LoveBirds69
09-24-19, 16:44
I have a strong belief that the famous sites like sharmas, jains and divekars etc are cheats.

Did anyone find any of these sites genuine?

However, one of my friend is having different (positive) reviews. Please share experiences if any?

Member #4656
09-24-19, 16:45
Met her at Manjari in her flat. She is quite young.

Facilitate by husband and works on unique code system (typically any straight 6 digit from your contact number).

Typical Marathi face and looks with wheatish desi skin tone. Almost 5 feet.

Small but well shaped boobs with big nips.

Saggy tummy was a bit turnoff when she gets nude.

Sloppy blowjob and tight pussy is plus point.

Overall GFE 7/10 . Good service.

Couldn't negotiate below 4 K for ST as johny was in command.

WIR: No mostly.

Have higher standard expectations for look and body also.

Pune is really dry for getting a real quality material. Please share if someone have.

KevinDen
09-24-19, 17:51
Hey buddy.

Can you please provide the URL?

Regards.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3612-Sexual-Wellness-and-other-Sex-related-discussions

NaughtyBoy22
09-25-19, 04:55
Can I get Narhe indie contact details?

May I add Annie.

Narhe Indie.

Russian.

Suhani.

Sana.

Shreya.

Nisha..

M Jack
09-25-19, 06:24
Shared with you lot of contacts to get started. Enjoy.

M Jack.

Why don't people respond to call for digits here, something really fucked up with the city.

HandLebar
09-25-19, 09:25
At M Jack. Even I have shared quite some contacts with you. Would you mind sharing your contacts with me.

Shared with you lot of contacts to get started. Enjoy.

M Jack.

Member #4656
09-25-19, 15:40
Hello senior mangers,

Recently long list is being discussed on forum.

Which bird is of best quality of looks with nice figured body (kind of 36-28-36) and also good service in Pune?

What cost does it need?

Can you please lead me pointers?

Please let me know if something is wrong about asking such things on forum or PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Joy2018
09-25-19, 17:05
In discussion with one cpl (claiming to be a cpl).

Does anybody having any experience with cpl number ending with 4056??

Joy2018
09-25-19, 17:08
Does anybody having any latest update on neelakshi service and charges??

Planning to meet in weekend. Thaks.

Iphonex
09-26-19, 04:38
Dear seniors and fellow mongers,

I was reading below ad in sk kka lot of time.

Myself-Neha-Marathi-housewife.

There is a HW in orange and cream saree. Seems sexy in picture. Number ending with 593 and says that we should call Sagar.

Is this genuine or fake. Feedback is requested.

Panvel1
09-26-19, 05:29
In discussion with one cpl (claiming to be a cpl).

Does anybody having any experience with cpl number ending with 4056??Please elucidate about the couple. Details, age, etc. There is cheat couple on the prowl. Be careful.

Siidharth
09-26-19, 05:52
. Muslim girl, very GFE, BBBJ, all positions, talks dirty, enjoys the act. Ticks all boxes & looks decent. Hey buddy,

Nice FR. Well you don't seem to have PM activated, so do that and we can get connected. Hoping soon. Happy mongering anyways.

Ashok91
09-26-19, 09:50
Guys,

Please share any Pune SP contacts who can provide good Russian / CIS babes. TIA.

SummerTime1985
09-26-19, 12:24

Planning to meet in weekend. Thaks.Tried calling her few days back, she didn't pick up and didn't reply back.

PbForU
09-26-19, 14:45
Bro,

She is charging 5 K. For 2 sessions.

You have to call her. After 11 am.

She is currently available in Pune.

Some days back. She was not available in Pune. She went to hometown for festival.

May be she will gi back in next week.

Planning to meet in weekend. Thaks.

JitenS
09-27-19, 06:24
After my recent FR on Payal, Many people sent me DMs for contact, and I shared it generously, as she is trying to recover her family from a huge financial loss. Some of you might know that her husband always makes sure to tell that they only want decent clients and do not take risks. Someone (Contact number ending with 49) texted her on whatsapp & tried to dig deep about who she lives with and how many clients she gets in a day. Also tried to initiate small talk like "did you eat food" etc. I got an angry text from the husband regarding this.

While it doesn't seem harmful, for many women in this profession (or any woman for that matter) these kind of questions sound alarming. The husband thinks I'm sharing this number with only decent friends I know. So kindly watch the way you approach these conversations. Just because these women are in this profession, doesn't mean you get a right to ask them all sort of personal questions. If such behavior takes place again, seniors would have to share contacts only with trusted seniors, and this circle of cooperation will break.

Please avoid this. Stick to your deed & don't ask personal questions. Would you answer similar questions about your personal life if they asked you? I guess not.

Ashok91
09-27-19, 08:58
One of the SPs sent this CIS babe. Asking 10 k for 1 shot. Anyone from Pune has experience with this girl?

Saqua63
09-27-19, 12:34
Hello all,

I was active on this forum one year before but was not in action from the last more than 6 months. Previous experience was really good, received many contacts from members and I also exchanged contacts to other members. I am am renewing my subscription now and looking forward to contribute to the forum. In the last one year collect some contacts. I still remember When I joined this forum one senior member gave me this Mantra.

Share maximum, help, exchange and enjoy.

Looking forward.

PService
09-27-19, 16:53
Although active monger and user of this site still this is my first FR. Well undue weightage given to privacy concerns could not allow me to post. Anyways have tasted a lot of birds but never satisfied, sometimes looks didn't materialize, sometimes service. Have contacts of many KP area SPs. Many SP, s from behind university area. Also visited many spas, but never satisfied. Although service was good but never got stimulated into the act. Would share some details over where over the weekend. Also looking to activate PM through bitcoin so can share contacts.

Tut Li
09-27-19, 17:20
After my recent FR on Payal, Many people sent me DMs for contact, and I shared it generously.We have to be generous but share number of independent s in slots. This will help to retain contact for long time.

If inde is not too bold, only share with guys whom you meet in person and know.

KevinDen
09-27-19, 18:58
One of the SPs sent this CIS babe. Asking 10 k for 1 shot. Anyone from Pune has experience with this girl?Post review after FR.

KevinDen
09-27-19, 19:08
After my recent FR on Payal, Many people sent me DMs for contact, and I shared it generously, as she is trying to recover her family from a huge financial loss. Some of you might know that her husband always makes sure to tell that they only want decent clients and do not take risks. Someone (Contact number ending with 49) texted her on whatsapp & tried to dig deep about who she lives with and how many clients she gets in a day. Also tried to initiate small talk like "did you eat food" etc. I got an angry text from the husband regarding this.

While it doesn't seem harmful, for many women in this profession (or any woman for that matter) these kind of questions sound alarming. The husband thinks I'm sharing this number with only decent friends I know. So kindly watch the way you approach these conversations. Just because these women are in this profession, doesn't mean you get a right to ask them all sort of personal questions. If such behavior takes place again, seniors would have to share contacts only with trusted seniors, and this circle of cooperation will break.

Please avoid this. Stick to your deed & don't ask personal questions. Would you answer similar questions about your personal life if they asked you? I guess not.We everyone came here.

Forum members should share contacts only to trusted ones.

We everyone here for only sharing contacts.

And to explore more in mongering.

We have to just enjoy our life, if we can't we should not interrupt others happiness.

Just share contacts with guys who are clear in this!

Shaan286
09-27-19, 22:29
Great to see her back. Is she still using her old number starting ending with 13?

Bro,

She is charging 5 K. For 2 sessions.

You have to call her. After 11 am.

She is currently available in Pune.

Some days back. She was not available in Pune. She went to hometown for festival.

May be she will gi back in next week.

Champ211
09-28-19, 03:26
She is fake, doesn't share photos and asks advance.

Dear seniors and fellow mongers,

I was reading below ad in sk kka lot of time.

Myself-Neha-Marathi-housewife.

There is a HW in orange and cream saree. Seems sexy in picture. Number ending with 593 and says that we should call Sagar.

Is this genuine or fake. Feedback is requested.

Champ211
09-28-19, 03:48
Tried new girl Poonam on Wednesday. Recently shifted to Pune from Kolhapur. Only available in weekdays.

Started chatting with her, rates were 3 k for 1 shot, 4 k for 2, and 6 k for whole night. I asked for the photos but she was not ready to share rather she asked for video call. So next day I called her on WA, on video call she looked good as only face was shown.

Next day the deal was finalized and I took half day from job to visit her. She wasn't having own place so asked her if she knows place where we can meet. So she suggested oyo in Baner. She confirmed the timing and booked oyo by her self and shared booking confirmation. I was still thinking as nobody generally do such booking without advance. Finally reached place, and found it comfortable. As I shared earlier in the post I am bit reluctant to go in guest house for such deeds but this was looking decent.

So finally reached to the room, she opened the door and she greeted with warm hug. She was very thin and that made my mood little off. We sat on the bed and discussed here and there, she is educated and was speaking English fluently and she wasn't looking like girl from this profession. She is very good nature and very well behaved. Then paid 3 k for deed and 900 for hotel and started deed.

She asked me to relax on the bed and started BJ. It was kind of OK. She undressed herself and found the boobs are very small, [Deleted by Admin]. She wanted to enlarge and asking me to suck more. After few minutes tried her in 2-3 positions and it came out. Her pussy was so tight and she was good with her moans It made my cum out in 6-8 minutes only else it generally takes 15-20 minutes. After that laid om the bed and she asked me to show porn in mobile. We were watching it and talking about her life then she asked me to such her boobs and finger her. So I did it for few minutes and then she asked me to put on another condom and fuck her. So started the action again and finished within 5-7 minutes.

Overall.

Boobs- 2/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Figure- 4/10.

BJ- 3/10 (covered).

Attitude- 9/10.

Total damage- 3 k for deed and 900 for room.

Can repeat? - for pussy and attitude only.

PbForU
09-28-19, 04:34
Check your PM. Sent you her digits.

Great to see her back. Is she still using her old number starting ending with 13?

Iphonex
09-28-19, 20:17
She is fake, doesn't share photos and asks advance.Thank you for information brother.

BombayBoyz
09-28-19, 20:52
Hi,

Had been in touch with Shruti for last 2 months.

On all my Pune visits couldn't make time to meet her. She was upset about this too.

Finally connected with her and meet at a hotel.

She arrived on time, first sign of a good intent. She was very clear about not allocating a false time. I liked that.

She is a student, looks very bubbly and live on face. Liked her appearance.

After getting comforted in the settings it was time for chit chat, hugs and cuddling.

That set the mood.

Nice lip locks, lots of neck. Kissing and we were set on fire.

Quick undressing, led to reveal her well sized boobs, nice booty to hold by hands. She has little weight around waistline, which I didn't mind.

Our action led to me exploring her back kissing allover and I loved her butt. Quite a sight.

I was so horny with her involvement that I quickly went into missionary to finish.

I had read mixed reviews but discovered that she is for a few where chemistry meets. I think she gets comfortable where looks, attitude, communication all gels well with the monger.

She doesn't like to be a **** for the sake and seemed more lime a next door girl.

I was pretty pleased with her bubbly presence.

Spend 12 k. 3 hours was the deal but I left early.

WIR: Yes. Comfort matters for me. Will be pleased to do some fantasy with her. Maybe a college girl dressed for a saree day. I guess she will look hot.

Jacky22
09-29-19, 04:59
One of my regular SP was upset with me because I booked a couple of times but due to heavy rain had to cancel. This time she sent some new birds! One was, and believe me, big bazooka like I have never seen in Pune.

Agreed to meet her at 3 k 1 session.

Got her direct number reached her place.

Been craving for big EEs on 26-28 waistline for a while and this was a jackpot.

Little reserved and hygiene wise clean!

Had 30 mins of wrist exercise with her EE.

Dusky proper katila body.

Kissed her all over. Did all possible positions and shot on her EE accidentally (at least she thinks that).

It was a fun. After Long time got someone who is EE on 26-28 waistline.

Boobs 9/10.

Cat 7/10.

Face 6/10 (not a looker but still please t).

WIR. May be yes but SP has a hot bird in other place will try her first.

Please get in touch if you can share any foreign or local hot escort number in Pune.

Panvel1
09-29-19, 10:07
Any good inde please? Need a great decent and good girl around baner. Wife out of town. Likely to return by 8 pm.

DigiMan
09-29-19, 10:24
Hi,

On all my Pune visits couldn't make time to meet her. She was upset about this too.

She arrived on time, first sign of a good intent. She was very clear about not allocating a false time. I liked that.

After getting comforted in the settings it was time for chit chat, hugs and cuddling.

That set the mood..Even I had same fantasy of banging a colg gal dressed traditionally. I m trying to get good babes in Hyderabad. Once I succeed I will post my FR in Hyderabad forum and will let you know the link.

Iphonex
09-29-19, 11:02
Dear senior members and fellow mongers,

I have a query. Is it safe to have "BJ with Cover" Or "without Cover"? Is there any risk without cover.

Is it safe for DFK?

Regards.

Sitting Duck
09-29-19, 15:03
One of the SPs sent this CIS babe. Asking 10 k for 1 shot. Anyone from Pune has experience with this girl?Did you try her? Any comments?

JitenS
09-29-19, 20:00
Tried new girl Poonam on Wednesday. Recently shifted to Pune from Kolhapur. Only available in weekdays.I would like to try dude. I have some nice contacts to share. Activate PM so we can exchange.

MuscleHetero
09-30-19, 01:46
Thanks to a senior got the number of indie shruthi. WA her and fixed a 2 shot session for 10 K. Met her in a 4 star hotel. She came 30 minutes late. Short and little plump. Face was below average. Converses well in English. Had a couple of scotches. Going to the deed nothing extraordinary. Wanted to switch off the lights. Light DFK, CBJ, missionary, WOT and doggy. Allows fingering.

Pros-Doesn't watch time till 2 sessions are over, decent English, good boobs, moderately tight P.

Cons-face, constantly on phone, deed without light, smokes, plump and short.

Ratings.

Face-4/10.

Body-5/10.

Boobs-7/10.

Attitude-6/10.

GFE-6/10.

Pussy-6/10.

Overall-5/10.

WIR-no.

Prtk9221
09-30-19, 12:41
Do the Thai girls from MPs visit home for whole night? If yes, how much will be ideal as payment? I am thinking of visiting some MP and ask Thai girl (if looking good) out for dinner and night. Please share your experiences.Yes me and a friend took these Thai girls out once paid 7 k for night.

Traveller88
09-30-19, 13:17

I have a query. Is it safe to have "BJ with Cover" Or "without Cover"? Is there any risk without cover.

Is it safe for DFK?

Regards.Please don't *ever* do that without a cover. You can get all the nasty ones. Herpes, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HPV (supposedly a non-zero risk of HIV too, but not known for sure). Stuff like Syphilis and Gonorrhea are treatable, but the viral diseases. Herpes can require repeated treatment of antivirals and may recur again and again, HPV has no real cure, and I don't need to talk about HIV, do I?

A bare BJ might feel amazing, but it's not worth the consequences that might appear in the following days.

DFK. Well, it's a lot less dangerous. You may still get herpes or a throat infection from gonorrhea, but the risk of the others is way lower.

Panvel1
09-30-19, 14:24

Is it safe for DFK?

Regards.Any exchange of body fluids can cause HIV and Hep-be. Oral can cause too but the saliva does not have the HIV or Hep-be virus. But if both have some minor cuts, then the possibility exists. Aboral end sex can cause it and you need the best protection since entry is not easy. Play safe.

NileshBoy
09-30-19, 15:58
Dear friend,

Saw lot of FR on Payal Manjari HW can any one help me with that contact please help.

KevinDen
09-30-19, 18:21

Is it safe for DFK?

Regards.I post the link of that different forum check it bro, BJ without cover is very unsafe, it may feel very pleasurable but There are more dangerous disease than HIV like herpes which enter in our nerves and hide from there and many which spread through oral sex.

Play safe!

FunnyDJ
09-30-19, 19:52
Once I met this therapist named tiffia at spa near KP during my visit to Pune.

If anyone of you know about her, where she is working now, pm me. Want to try in my next visit.

Suraj Boby
09-30-19, 22:09

WIR. Hell yes.

PM me for contact.Hello Pune fellas.

Here is Suraj senior member from Delhi forum. I'll be in Pune around next week. Looking at this FR from Jiten bro Payal look very tempting and must try. I think Jiten bro doesn't have active PM. Is there any brother help me with her digits with reference. I can reciprocate with my Delhi contacts.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.

Ram36
09-30-19, 22:28
Hello Seniors,

I am new to the forum. Need few contacts for in call service. My budget is 2 K.

Iphonex
10-01-19, 03:09
Thank you KevinDen, Panvel1 and Travelerr88 for feedback.

I post the link of that different forum check it bro, BJ without cover is very unsafe, it may feel very pleasurable but There are more dangerous disease than HIV like herpes which enter in our nerves and hide from there and many which spread through oral sex.

Play safe!

JitenS
10-01-19, 05:24
Hello Pune fellas.

Here is Suraj senior member from Delhi forum. I'll be in Pune around next week. Looking at this FR from Jiten bro Payal look very tempting and must try. I think Jiten bro doesn't have active PM. Is there any brother help me with her digits with reference. I can reciprocate with my Delhi contacts.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.Haha. It's not me bro. You don't have active PM. Or so it shows on your profile.

Champ211
10-02-19, 06:22
I am planning to activate bitcoin wallet for the same. Will ping you once it's done.

I would like to try dude. I have some nice contacts to share. Activate PM so we can exchange.

Champ211
10-02-19, 06:42
Tried new spa in Hinj, saat (digit) sitara spa, newly opened, we were two persons, my friend got the best one, beautiful white girl and always smiling and young. I got the other one young but dusky.

About my experience, she started with hot oil massage and with in 5 minutes she asked about extra.

I had negotiated for 1.2 k and deee started.

I was little bit disappointed as she was not ready to remove the panty, while in B2B I prefer only bathsuite. She tried to give good b2 b for almost 7-8 minutes, Then started HJ, I have issue of late ejaculation due to that she was little frustrated after trying for almost 10 mins and gave up. After that she started massage again, good thing was she was still wearing panty only. After few minutes I became valm and talked to her nicely and then she started giving HJ and touching again. She allowed me to finger her and gave HJ for almost 10 minutes again. After that I tried myself and completed deed. Overall experience was nice and in 1.2 k it's worth but I won't repeat as I want full access. I will try another one which my friend had.

About my friend's experience, she gave her good massage and after 45 minutes my friend asked for extra, deal got finalized in 1.5 k for B2B and she gave good service expect bottom access same as other one. When I left I told that lady that she spent too much time with my friend and she was smiling.

Issue about the spa is, washroom is outside of room and have to wait if it's already occupied, but all the rooms has ac and overall it's safe place. Counter charge is 1 k which is little high for me.

DelhiMonk
10-02-19, 22:52
Could you please share the number of your SP! I will really be grateful!

One of my regular SP was upset with me because I booked a couple of times but due to heavy rain had to cancel. This time she sent some new birds! One was, and believe me, big bazooka like I have never seen in Pune.

Kissed her all over. Did all possible positions and shot on her EE accidentally (at least she thinks that).

It was a fun. After Long time got someone who is EE on 26-28 waistline..

DelhiMonk
10-03-19, 00:27
Hey Fellow Members!!

I am originally from Delhi, did my college from Pune. I coming back to Pune after a long time, also will be visiting Mumbai and was hoping to have a great week.

It's My Humble Request to all the Fellow Members specially seniors that your help will really be appreciated. I would share my contacts of some spas as well.

I was looking forward to meet Payal HW or Ritu but if there are better contacts I would really be grateful to you for sharing whether it be spa or WG or SP anything will be highly helpful.

Also if you come to Delhi I would love to share my contacts just let me know!

Thank you for your time!

With Regards,

DelhiMonk.

NaughtyBoy22
10-03-19, 13:32
Is R19 spa near market yard or narhe is closed?

RaGa69
10-03-19, 14:56
This FR is from yesterday.

Had a holiday so decided to venture out. However, being a national holiday called this spa in KN quite early but could manage to get an appointment only by 4 PM with a Thai Miss Ni*I. Looks like everyone was busy spending their national holiday at spa.

The therapist was a beautiful Thai maybe in her mid 20's but just a bit plump. Not sure why the therapists wear a black shirt with low neck. Maybe so you can have a look at their ample cleavage and then start fantasizing what's hidden inside.

Anyways, was taken to the massage room. And was asked to change. They call it a Thai room where they don't have those massage tables but a mattress spread on the floor. Changed, avoided the dispo and just wrapped a towel. In she comes in 5 minutes and asked why I was not wearing the dispo. Just told her it was bit tight and I am not too comfortable.

She was OK with that, locked the door behind and asked me to lie down facing down. She removed the towel and spread it on my back and started the massage. It was an excellent massage and she was using all her extra weight to perfection.

After about 15-20 minutes of back massage she asked me to turn. Turned and she spread the towel to cover junior. She was also giving some hints by touching junior and his companions from under the towel while massaging the thighs. With some leg stretching the towel slipped and junior was out in the open. She didn't bother putting the towel back on and continued. Finally after the massage she pointed to junior and asked if I needed a massage there as well. Asked the price and she told 3 k for HJ. Asked if anything more was available but she said that there's a rush in the spa today so next time when it's less crowded. Negotiated to 2 K with top access and HJ. Removed her top and asked me to unhook her bra to reveal a huge set of melons. They were more than a handful. Almost the size of a muskmelon. Started squeezing and sucking them. She was enjoying and lied down and asked me to come on top of her to suck on her boobs. I tried DFK and she reciprocated by sucking my tongue and allowed me to push my tongue inside her mouth. After about 5 minutes of DFK she asked me to keep junior between her melons and started giving a rub and I shot on her boobs with a part of it going straight on her face.

She got up, cleaned herself and junior and paid her 2 k. She asked me to book for 90 minutes on a weekday afternoon and carry protection if I wanted boom boom next time.

Overall time and money well spent with a bonus of a great massage to go with it.

Will try to see if time permits next week for a boom boom.

Panvel1
10-03-19, 15:16
Please be careful of this girl, due to heavy demand she is playing hard to get and has hiked her charges a lot. Her place is not very clean and very far away in Mundhwa. She is constantly falling ill so I am not sure if her health is fine. Better to be safe than sorry. In the last 6 months, she has been to her hometown atleast thrice for almost 4. 5 months. And stays there for prolonged periods extending to more than a month. Not sure what treatment she is undergoing. Take care.

Panvel1
10-03-19, 15:50
Has anyone been able to procure contact number of the Mumbai couple named Sand. P and P. Why. They are active on Locanto and go by many aliases. They have a gmail ID and never share their number unless they wish to. If anyone has their digits please do share as a proposal awaits them for a 3 sum. Please.

EatBilly
10-03-19, 18:35
First of all apologies if I am being too abrupt. I am visiting Pune next week. Could someone advice me on going rates for college girl types. All night outcalls.

Shaboink
10-04-19, 04:26
This is just last evening, was out of action due to travel and vacation so decided to try out my regular A Spa Famous Mall E-Side.

Called in asked for a local but the lady said no local today, anyways went ahead thinking might end up getting a decent NE.

Went to the Spa, the regular receptionist was not there some dumb guy with some foolish attitude.

Paid 1. 5 K at counter and went to the room changing.

Now I am waiting in the room wearing my dispo and towel wrapped around.

Suddenly the door opens and a Cop peeps inside for 5 sec and closes the door.

The moment I saw that khakhi uniform I was suddenly clueless, blank to what to do next.

Was thinking what to do, during that time " I am fucked " was the only thought. Removed my ring and gold chain kept in the pocket.

Now the door opens again a therapist peeps in asks me to be quite and wait inside. And I could hear the Cop guys speaking loudly at the reception.

I decided to dress up first rather than standing there with a towel.

Quickly dressed up, never have a dressed up so quickly in my life for office.

Again peeped and therapist again said wait inside I told her I need to go, she said go.

I outside the Cops were sitting on the sofa with back towards me and the boy with the attitude was answering questions.

Now I walked straight out and crossed the cops in less then 3 seconds.

I am not sure if they called for me anything. I walked out straight of the mall crossed, went to parking in the opposite mall, started the car and drove out.

When I sat in the car I realised how "cold my ha de and feet were".

The first ever experience for me in a spa.

Now I am not sure if it is really safe for spas any more or we should stick to the expensive ones.

Keep Safe. !! I might not venture out soon with this fear in mind now.

Once I have escaped, scared now might not be lucky every time.

Iphonex
10-05-19, 03:31
This is too scary man. What if cop peeped in after actual BJ, B2B has started. Man, you are really very very lucky as you came out safely. It seems LE has increased. Play safe guys.

This is just last evening, was out of action due to travel and vacation so decided to try out my regular A Spa Famous Mall E-Side.

Called in asked for a local but the lady said no local today, anyways went ahead thinking might end up getting a decent NE.

Went to the Spa, the regular receptionist was not there some dumb guy with some foolish attitude.

The moment I saw that khakhi uniform I was suddenly clueless, blank to what to do next.

Was thinking what to do, during that time " I am fucked " was the only thought. Removed my ring and gold chain kept in the pocket.

Now the door opens again a therapist peeps in asks me to be quite and wait inside. And I could hear the Cop guys speaking loudly at the reception.

I decided to dress up first rather than standing there with a towel..

Adckbpu
10-05-19, 05:07
Hi friends,

It would be great help if anyone could suggest good parking space or any place where I could take risk of having fun in car.

VJKrishna2008
10-05-19, 12:26
It is a complete waste of time but mind the dopamine addict rules, so relogged in when I had some "extra" time. Usual routine, right. Left swipes etc. Got a "match" on a face-less profile of 34 YO.

She sent the first Hello,. As soon as I replied she asked to chat on whatsapp. Exchanged numbers. Her number ends in 6508. From Kothrud area, she claimed.

She soon came to the point - "paid fun". Fair game. 5 k for 2 hours, 2 shots. Asked for her photo. Not a bad looking, but plump. Decided to call her to a hotel. When I met her, she is older, not so attractive. Not certainly 5 k value. Canceled, paid her some money for her trip and time, and went home.

Looks - 4/10.

Body - 4/10 plump.

Attitude - 0/10.

VFM. NO.

Work name Malvika - clearly not her real name.

YagamiLight
10-06-19, 12:35
Hi all,

I am newbie and have been a silent reader since past few months and thanks to all members, for sharing experiences which helped me getting some hints to a few MPs and hence sharing some of my experiences.

J spa aundh visited 2 months back:

This was my first MP experience.

Booked appointment on a weekday, via call.

Arrived at place by 7.30 evening.

Was had bought a NB coupon but lady at counter said it was not valid for cross gender, so cancelled coupon and paid at counter 1 k.

Was assigned a local name starting with P.

Not good looking, was plump in around 30's, but since it was my first experience went ahead.

Session started with initial talks with have you been to other spas etc, and within 10 minutes got a question for extras, so asked what all was available.

HJ, B2B, was available, I asked for more and FS was available, started with 3.5 k and settled to 2.5 k but since I was short on cash as I had cancelled coupon and paid on counter, she agreed with 2 k to start with and 500 after session.

Paid her 2 k, and started with session, she stripped and I took bath first as soon I started licking be**be she hurried and told please finish ASAP, since it was closing time. Started with missionary, had cover with me, and ended within 10 minutes. Took shower and as I was about to come out of room, she came back saying there's a cop sitting outside, but she assured not to worry, and told to visit in afternoons for better experience and asked to give remaining 500 to a guy who will come with me outside, withdraw amount from ATM nd paid to him and left.

Damages 1 k at counter and 2.5 k for session.

WIR no.

Pussy 4/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Figure 2/10 she was huge.

Hara gaon a month back:

Called and booked appointment half an hour before in the evening, around 8.

Since I was new amd didn't now names, asked for any, and was assigned a NI, plump, which was again a turnoff.

Didn't ask for extras, though she tried to rub her assets against my face while massaging front.

Damage 1 k.

WIR maybe if new therapists available.

Mahal spa near JD chowk.

2 weeks back.

Was assigned a NI again, who was again a plump with no figure, too tired to even massage, within 5 minutes asked about extras, HJ, was available, but I was looking for FS, so didn't take any service, after some time she herself asked if I would be interested in FS but outside with one of her friend, place I had to arrange and since I am a newbie, didn't know much about any good hotel near by so denied.

So that was it, no good massage, no fun.

Damages 1 k.

Hara gaon spa, caution for LE.

Thought to give a they again and had booked an appointment a week ago during evening at 8,when I visited the spa, saw a Man with mustache and a Lady both civil dress, had a perfect cop look, lingering outside the spa and peeping here and there, as I saw them they moved towards lobby area near stairs and were looking back towards me to check if I was going inside spa or gym just opposite the spa, as I suspected them to be cops, I quickly peeped into gym just to pretend and rushed back home.

Hence spa scene seems to be too risky nowadays.

Stay safe!

Will be activating my PM soon.

YagamiLight
10-06-19, 18:59
Can someone please share some good indie contacts my PM is active.

Hriteshk85
10-06-19, 20:46

Had a holiday so decided to venture out. However, being a national holiday called this spa in KN quite early but could manage to get an appointment only by 4 PM with a Thai Miss Ni*I. Looks like everyone was busy spending their national holiday at spa.

The therapist was a beautiful Thai maybe in her mid 20's but just a bit plump. Not sure why the therapists wear a black shirt with low neck. Maybe so you can have a look at their ample cleavage and then start fantasizing what's hidden inside.

Anyways, was taken to the massage room. And was asked to change. They call it a Thai room where they don't have those massage tables but a mattress spread on the floor. Changed, avoided the dispo and just wrapped a towel. In she comes in 5 minutes and asked why I was not wearing the dispo. Just told her it was bit tight and I am not too comfortable.

She was OK with that, locked the door behind and asked me to lie down facing down. She removed the towel and spread it on my back and started the massage. It was an excellent massage and she was using all her extra weight to perfection..Hello,

Read your wonderful FR. Can you please give hint about this spa name and location.

Temp3333
10-07-19, 07:07
Hello,

Read your wonderful FR. Can you please give hint about this spa name and location.There is enough hint if you see the title of the report. Read between the letters.

Aruncuckoo
10-07-19, 08:00
Bro,

I cannot openly share the contact. You have to subscribe so that I can share contact.Can you clear your inbox, it is full.

Saqua63
10-07-19, 13:36
Thanks to JitenS for sharing the digit of the Indie Payl.

Went to her place on time, her husband received me. They work on the codes given by earlier client.

After reaching I had to wait for 10 minutes as she was getting ready. After 10 min proceed to bed room, handover cash to her husband.

She was well prepared, typical Housewife, look wise she is OK, 5 ft in height, body is average with some tummy.

The deed started with DFK, she was really good and was enjoying it. She kissed me all over.

After 10 min of intense DFK she started giving me BJ, it was one of the best experience I ever had after Ritu and Pihu. She was totally into it. She sucked me for 15 minutes.

After BJ I tried DATY as she was clean shaved.

She has tight pussy. We tried different positions.

She was cooperative while doing.

After couple of positions the deed ends.

Look- 6.

Body- 7.

DFK- 9.

BJ- 9.

Attitude- 9.

Overall- 8.5.

WIR- Yes.

I won't mind sharing the digit in return of new Indies.

Rahul2007
10-07-19, 19:35
Can you clear your inbox, it is full.I have cleared my inbox.

PuneRomper
10-08-19, 02:12
This sounds like Ms K from ST Baner. Were the tits real? Did she have a tatoo (I think it was waist side) . If it is her, sad that she has put on weight.

Anyways, was taken to the massage room. And was asked to change. They call it a Thai room where they don't have those massage tables but a mattress spread on the floor. Changed, avoided the dispo and just wrapped a towel. In she comes in 5 minutes and asked why I was not wearing the dispo. Just told her it was bit tight and I am not too comfortable..

SinJay
10-08-19, 18:33
Nope buddy. That's not her.

This sounds like Ms K from ST Baner. Were the tits real? Did she have a tatoo (I think it was waist side) . If it is her, sad that she has put on weight.

Hvmore
10-09-19, 06:20
Hello Seniors,

New to mongering. Can anyone help me with digits of Payal or Ritu.

Will reciprocate as I get experience.

PM is active.

LandFakir09
10-09-19, 18:45
Hello all,

Haven't come across any reports for Ritu of late.

Is she still around?

How are her service and rates?

Thanks.

BarryAllen23
10-10-19, 15:11
Hi everyone,

I am getting back in to mongering after quite a while. Could someone please provide my Manjari HW's number? I'll try to reciprocate in whichever way possible. I have tried to usual Indies in Pune.

Thanks in advance!

Rhind
10-10-19, 15:14
I remember someone on the forum was asking review in gleeden and I was planning to put it, so here it goes.

It's a extra marital affairs portal built by a French company claims to be created by women.

While it's totally free for women, for men you have to buy credits for interaction with other profiles. It's not subscription based but rather transactional economy. So for every interaction you pay with credits.

The kind and quality of profiles in India is a mixed bunch.

Pune doesn't have much good profiles, the largest number of profiles are in Mumbai, Bangalore and NCR.

And as usual on any dating sites, less women and more men to woo.

Even take profiles put by site admins.

The credits are quite costly, minimum 1 k for 25 credits, which gives you around 5 messages max.

So you end up shelling out a lot of money with much less ROI.

So overall trade with caution.

DavidP5
10-10-19, 16:40
Hey guys,

Contacted one SP with name Shivani on Loc. He / She shared photo of the girl available at that time, attaching her photo. Was planning to meet today but due to some urgent work didn't.

Can anyone confirm if you have tried this girl or SP. Please provide your feedback.

Ashwin070
10-10-19, 17:24
Fellow members!

I am new to Pune mongering experience as was out of the country for long time. Would appreciate if senior members can PM contacts of Indie Paya or Rit will return the favors with my contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ashwin.

PService
10-10-19, 17:29
Am a paid member on SA, have been trying to make contacts in Pune and Mumbai. Have been quiet successful and received response. 2 to 3 were scammers, precautions mentioned herein in the forum and true caller came handy. Having a conversation with 3 to 5 in hangouts and Kik. One has agreed for a dine out after a friendly conversation. One from Mumbai calls herself model who has worked with Dhoni, is asking 30 K and asking to book a hotel in Mumbai. One from Pune asking for 15 K. Guys anybody here with experience who can help me out. Please do help, I would help in return with info of spas where happy ending available. Have always been unsatisfied as never got a GFE with cute face and slim figure. Can help with lots of tried locanto SPS as well as Spas.

Jumbo007
10-10-19, 18:58
Hello Seniors,

New to mongering. Can anyone help me with digits of Payal or Ritu.

Will reciprocate as I get experience.

PM is active.She is very much around. Her services are same like before.

HardKore
10-11-19, 05:07
Am a paid member on SA, have been trying to make contacts in Pune and Mumbai. Have been quiet successful and received response. 2 to 3 were scammers, precautions mentioned herein in the forum and true caller came handy. Having a conversation with 3 to 5 in hangouts and Kik. One has agreed for a dine out after a friendly conversation. One from Mumbai calls herself model who has worked with Dhoni, is asking 30 K and asking to book a hotel in Mumbai. One from Pune asking for 15 K. Guys anybody here with experience who can help me out. Please do help, I would help in return with info of spas where happy ending available. Have always been unsatisfied as never got a GFE with cute face and slim figure. Can help with lots of tried locanto SPS as well as Spas.Mate,

Avoid Mumbai's self claimed model. She is fake, who ask you to book room in 5 star hotel and never turns up or sends 30+ mature looking saggy female.

You'll find more about her in this FR:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2359820&viewfull=1#post2359820

Member #4761
10-11-19, 08:59
Hello guys,

Deciding on whether or not to try raahi from mundhwa. Any reviews will be helpful.

DadFuck
10-11-19, 12:27
Can anyone kind soul give hints for MP giving FS.

In aeroplane nagar, kharadi, Katraj. Near Bharathi Vidyapeeth, Kondhwa.

LoveMongers
10-11-19, 17:15
Tried her yesterday her age is between 19 to 23. Very tight pussy she was crying during action.

Drawback is her body do not make me feel good as I sensed some body (her face, boobs) part looks similar as man.

I am not sure is she converted from man to women. Is it possible?. Any thoughts please share your view.

Hey guys,

Contacted one SP with name Shivani on Loc. He / She shared photo of the girl available at that time, attaching her photo. Was planning to meet today but due to some urgent work didn't.

Can anyone confirm if you have tried this girl or SP. Please provide your feedback.

Jumbo007
10-12-19, 05:02

Was thinking what to do, during that time " I am fucked " was the only thought. Removed my ring and gold chain kept in the pocket..Very scary. I think LE action will continue till the end of elections in the state.

RjToons
10-12-19, 06:49
From a photo we can easily make out that guy to gal transXXXX.

Tried her yesterday her age is between 19 to 23. Very tight pussy she was crying during action.

Drawback is her body do not make me feel good as I sensed some body (her face, boobs) part looks similar as man.

I am not sure is she converted from man to women. Is it possible?. Any thoughts please share your view.

LoveMongers
10-12-19, 10:56
You mean converted right. But her voice is same as gal.

From a photo we can easily make out that guy to gal transXXXX.

Nick143
10-12-19, 16:48
Hi bros,

Any new contacts in Pune?? I already have Ritu, Pallavi, Apoorva and Shruti. Thanks for your help.

LoveMongers
10-12-19, 17:41
Anybody want to take her I have taken her 2-3 times.

BigTimeMonger
10-12-19, 20:02
Hi friends,

Got this number from Locanto some time ago, ends with 462.

Today I pinged him on WhatsApp asking for some action. He sent pics of some chicks. Liked one, she looked foreigner. He asked how much time - 1 HR, 2 HR, 3 hrs or all night. I said 1 HR.

To my utter surprise, he quoted 2. k, which included stay in a hotel. And the hotel looked quite good. Corp Stay in Baner around Fish Curry Rice. That kinda aroused my suspicion. 2.5 k for such hotness in a dry area like Pune?

After that, he gave me a number, asked me to send 500 INR advance to book the madame, and said this number accepts all.

PayTM, google pay, PhonePe even sent IFSC code of PayTM bank account, but when I called that number, it was switched off. Sent 50 INR and appeared as jinalshah on gpay. Ends with 69851.

I searched by that 20462 number on Locanto, and he has posted ad under different cities. Dehradun, Aurangabad, and one more city.

Please advise me fellas on what should I do.

He says 500 is compulsory for advance. Pay 500 and send me screenshot.

Tell me if this sounds dubious.

Champ211
10-12-19, 20:35
Can you post the review? I had 2-3 girls from the same SP, only the 1st experience was good, rest 2 were pure mechanical. Please share the review about her. She is in Pune since 1-2 months but I am avoiding it and waiting for the review before trying out

Anybody want to take her I have taken her 2-3 times..

Iphonex
10-12-19, 22:45
Hello guys,

Deciding on whether or not to try raahi from mundhwa. Any reviews will be helpful.Share your FR if already visited. I am also planning in few days.

Iphonex
10-12-19, 22:52
Hey BigTimeMonger,

There are only two rules in mongering:

1) we should not give advance before deed.

2) if you feel giving advance, then, give a tight slap on your face and read rule #1.

Happy mongering.

Hi friends,

Today I pinged him on WhatsApp asking for some action. He sent pics of some chicks. Liked one, she looked foreigner. He asked how much time - 1 HR, 2 HR, 3 hrs or all night. I said 1 HR.

To my utter surprise, he quoted 2. k, which included stay in a hotel. And the hotel looked quite good. Corp Stay in Baner around Fish Curry Rice. That kinda aroused my suspicion. 2.5 k for such hotness in a dry area like Pune?

After that, he gave me a number, asked me to send 500 INR advance to book the madame, and said this number accepts all..

BarryAllen23
10-13-19, 00:02
Never ever pay advance! This is absolutely a no brainier. The moment something sounds too good to be true, the talk of advance on Paytm and other portals follows from these scammers. It's a fraud. Firstly it's too good to be true and secondly no reliable SP or Indie will ever ask you for advance over Paytm. Again, avoid!

Cheers!

Hi friends,

After that, he gave me a number, asked me to send 500 INR advance to book the madame, and said this number accepts all.

PayTM, google pay, PhonePe even sent IFSC code of PayTM bank account, but when I called that number, it was switched off. Sent 50 INR and appeared as jinalshah on gpay. Ends with 69851.

I searched by that 20462 number on Locanto, and he has posted ad under different cities. Dehradun, Aurangabad, and one more city..

Ninja Cow
10-13-19, 08:47
Hi friends,

I searched by that 20462 number on Locanto, and he has posted ad under different cities. Dehradun, Aurangabad, and one more city..It screams s. See. A. m with a big S. Don't let johnny cloud your logic. Locanto has 90% scamsters. Remaining 10% are even worse.

Jumbo007
10-13-19, 08:50
Anybody want to take her I have taken her 2-3 times.What are her charges and her review?

Kkarunkk
10-13-19, 09:20
Hi friends,

I searched by that 20462 number on Locanto, and he has posted ad under different cities. Dehradun, Aurangabad, and one more city..Hi,

In this business, if you pay in advance, it is gone for ever. So, if you want to lose your 500, go ahead. If you feel strongly about your money, just ignore that guy. Don't pay.

Champ211
10-13-19, 11:43
Thumb rule, no advance at any cost, if anyone asks for it, then it's fraud

Hi friends,

PayTM, google pay, PhonePe even sent IFSC code of PayTM bank account, but when I called that number, it was switched off. Sent 50 INR and appeared as jinalshah on gpay.

Ishaang
10-13-19, 14:22
I have the same pics sent by two SPs at Sus road, numbers ending in 46 and 61.

Please confirm if this is the same SP.

Anybody want to take her I have taken her 2-3 times.

Goparaj
10-13-19, 17:46
Anybody want to take her I have taken her 2-3 times.Hi buddy,

Can you please share the details over my PM please. Thanks.

TheTank85
10-13-19, 18:35
Never make that mistake. Why would anyone want to pay in advance? Its the oldest scam in the book.

Don't fall for it.

Regards,

TheTank.

Hi friends,

I searched by that 20462 number on Locanto, and he has posted ad under different cities. Dehradun, Aurangabad, and one more city..

Kkarunkk
10-13-19, 19:26

The therapist was a beautiful Thai maybe in her mid 20's but just a bit plump. Not sure why the therapists wear a black shirt with low neck. Maybe so you can have a look at their ample cleavage and then start fantasizing what's hidden inside..Hi,

Thanks for the clear hint bro!

LoveMongers
10-13-19, 20:41
She is from Delhi. Alcoholic, weed and smoke addicted I booked for night once. She need some good giver on bed she force on bed to do action very hard. Draw back no good BJ. DFK once she totally drunk. Enjoy.

Can you post the review? I had 2-3 girls from the same SP, only the 1st experience was good, rest 2 were pure mechanical. Please share the review about her. She is in Pune since 1-2 months but I am avoiding it and waiting for the review before trying out.

Jumbo007
10-14-19, 08:55
She is from Delhi. Alcoholic, weed and smoke addicted I booked for night once. She need some good giver on bed she force on bed to do action very hard. Draw back no good BJ. DFK once she totally drunk. Enjoy.Is she available for short time? What are the charges and total damages.

Jumbo007
10-14-19, 12:29
Hi friends,

I searched by that 20462 number on Locanto, and he has posted ad under different cities. Dehradun, Aurangabad, and one more city..Don't pay any advance and use another mobile number for mongering!

Member #4656
10-14-19, 15:14
Hi,

Thanks for sharing info. There is no option for attachment in PM hence asking here.

Which of attached pics you are described as hot and big EE (OO)?

Little reserved and hygiene wise clean!.

RaGa69
10-14-19, 15:16
I moved to a new locality. A big housing complex in Wagholi March this year. My work requires me to reach office early so I usually leave by 7:00 AM so my office transport can pick me up. This is also time for school bus so I see a few mom's coming to drop off their kids. One of them was very fair, beautiful and young looking. After a few days of seeing her regularly, I smiled at her and she smiled back. So it became a daily routine and we used to exchange smile. One day gathered some courage and said Hi to her and she responded back with a Hi. In a few days slowly began some small chats with her while waiting for my office cab. One day she disappeared and I used to wait almost everyday to see her. About a month passed and one fine day she was back to drop her daughter. She approached me on her own and the chats began. Got to know that her daughter had summer vacations and they had gone to their home town Lucknow. So now the chats had started to move a bit towards personal level. Got to know that she came from a conservative Muslim background from Lucknow and she was married off when she was 19 and by 20 had her daughter. Husband works in Saudi so he comes once a year around their daughter's summer vacations. Her daughter is in 2nd standard so started calculating her age which might be around 28-29.

So one day we were having a small chat and she asked me if I can do her a favour. She said as she was married off quite early she couldn't get to complete her education. Also she learnt in an Urdu medium so her English wasn't good. Since I was into technology she asked if I could help her daughter with her school projects and internet. Happily agreed.

So I reached home by 6:00 that day and found she was waiting for me. Took her to my house and she was carrying her daughter's books. Sat for an hour and completed the project and she was very thankful for the help.

As time passed she started coming daily to my house from 6:00 to 8: PM and we would complete her daughter's projects while her daughter used to play with the other kids in the complex. Now, I am a bachelor so have a lot of things spread in the room. She was slowly getting comfortable and started to explore my house which was initially limited to only my living room and study room. About a month or so back she entered my bedroom and had a lot of stuff lying in there. Among all that stuff was a packet of condoms. She picked it up and asked what it was. I didn't know what to say and she naughtily asked where I am using that stuff as I am still a bachelor. Didn't know what to tell her.

She came near and whispered in my ear that since I am helping her, she can help me as well and maybe if I want I can use the condoms with her. That was an open invitation and couldn't deny. Told her that I can use it then and there with her if she was ready and pulled her close. Said she hasn't had a dick for close to 4 months and wanted one desperately. Pulled her close and started with a DFK. She took my tongue inside her mouth and started sucking it like a vacuum cleaner. Pushed my hands inside her tees and undid her bra. Removed her Tees and had a glimpse of her melons. Milky white smooth skin with 34 C sized boobs with pinkish nipples. Started sucking on them and she was getting hot and started moaning. Removed her pajamas and she removed my shorts. She said she wanted me badly in her. Put on a see and entered her in Mish. Banged her hard for about 15 minutes and came in her. She said since it was a long time ago that she had got fucked, she had come about thrice.

She got up and went to the washroom for a cleanup and came back in 5 minutes. Asked me to go and get myself cleaned. So went, cleaned junior and came back. She was still lying naked on the bed. Asked if I can go for Round two. I said it will take some time for junior to get ready. She said to leave it to her. Got on the bed on top of her and started with DFK again. She asked me to suck on her tits and squeeze them hard. Her boobs had gone red with the hard squeezing but she was enjoying it. Then she asked me to lie down and started playing with junior. Went down and started with a BBBJ. Went for about 10 minutes and junior was ready. Put on the see and she started with WOT. And then had her in multiple positions. Doggy, reverse cowgirl, Mish and finally came again in her after more than 20 minutes.

We both were happy and now I have a fuck buddy to fuck free for 2-3 times a week. Lucky me!

TeeZeeFun
10-14-19, 15:24
Please can you help share Apoorva's contact.

I too only have the ones you have minus Apoorva.

Please also share your experience with her if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Hi bros,

Any new contacts in Pune?? I already have Ritu, Pallavi, Apoorva and Shruti. Thanks for your help.

Ltyrion5
10-14-19, 17:11
Guys,

Can you please provide latest report about Viv spa in Kharadi. Like how is the service or any LE activities around this area? I've heard from my friend that most of the spas in Kharadi are closed due to LE activities. Is it true?

LandFakir09
10-14-19, 18:56
Hello all,

Would like to see some action this week.

Any spas around Aundh / Baner or KN / KP providing action.

On a dry streak; apparently Ritu is also out of town.

Help much appreciated.

Thanks.

PuneMasti
10-15-19, 04:05
It's closed. I visited them a week ago and it was closed. I tried to call them couple of times via JD, but the phone was not available. Looks like entire Pune is having more or less same story now. God save.

Guys,

Can you please provide latest report about Viv spa in Kharadi. Like how is the service or any LE activities around this area? I've heard from my friend that most of the spas in Kharadi are closed due to LE activities. Is it true?

CoolPuneGuest
10-15-19, 05:43
Amazing Story.

I moved to a new locality. A big housing complex in Wagholi March this year. My work requires me to reach office early so I usually leave by 7:00 AM so my office transport can pick me up. This is also time for school bus so I see a few mom's coming to drop off their kids. One of them was very fair, beautiful and young looking. After a few days of seeing her regularly, I smiled at her and she smiled back. So it became a daily routine and we used to exchange smile. One day gathered some courage and said Hi to her and she responded back with a Hi. In a few days slowly began some small chats with her while waiting for my office cab. One day she disappeared and I used to wait almost everyday to see her. About a month passed and one fine day she was back to drop her daughter. She approached me on her own and the chats began. Got to know that her daughter had summer vacations and they had gone to their home town Lucknow. So now the chats had started to move a bit towards personal level. Got to know that she came from a conservative Muslim background from Lucknow and she was married off when she was 19 and by 20 had her daughter. Husband works in Saudi so he comes once a year around their daughter's summer vacations. Her daughter is in 2nd standard so started calculating her age which might be around 28-29.

So one day we were having a small chat and she asked me if I can do her a favour. She said as she was married off quite early she couldn't get to complete her education. Also she learnt in an Urdu medium so her English wasn't good. Since I was into technology she asked if I could help her daughter with her school projects and internet. Happily agreed.

So I reached home by 6:00 that day and found she was waiting for me. Took her to my house and she was carrying her daughter's books. Sat for an hour and completed the project and she was very thankful for the help.

As time passed she started coming daily to my house from 6:00 to 8: PM and we would complete her daughter's projects while her daughter used to play with the other kids in the complex. Now, I am a bachelor so have a lot of things spread in the room. She was slowly getting comfortable and started to explore my house which was initially limited to only my living room and study room. About a month or so back she entered my bedroom and had a lot of stuff lying in there. Among all that stuff was a packet of condoms. She picked it up and asked what it was. I didn't know what to say and she naughtily asked where I am using that stuff as I am still a bachelor. Didn't know what to tell her.

She came near and whispered in my ear that since I am helping her, she can help me as well and maybe if I want I can use the condoms with her. That was an open invitation and couldn't deny. Told her that I can use it then and there with her if she was ready and pulled her close. Said she hasn't had a dick for close to 4 months and wanted one desperately. Pulled her close and started with a DFK. She took my tongue inside her mouth and started sucking it like a vacuum cleaner. Pushed my hands inside her tees and undid her bra. Removed her Tees and had a glimpse of her melons. Milky white smooth skin with 34 C sized boobs with pinkish nipples. Started sucking on them and she was getting hot and started moaning. Removed her pajamas and she removed my shorts. She said she wanted me badly in her. Put on a see and entered her in Mish. Banged her hard for about 15 minutes and came in her. She said since it was a long time ago that she had got fucked, she had come about thrice.

She got up and went to the washroom for a cleanup and came back in 5 minutes. Asked me to go and get myself cleaned. So went, cleaned junior and came back. She was still lying naked on the bed. Asked if I can go for Round two. I said it will take some time for junior to get ready. She said to leave it to her. Got on the bed on top of her and started with DFK again. She asked me to suck on her tits and squeeze them hard. Her boobs had gone red with the hard squeezing but she was enjoying it. Then she asked me to lie down and started playing with junior. Went down and started with a BBBJ. Went for about 10 minutes and junior was ready. Put on the see and she started with WOT. And then had her in multiple positions. Doggy, reverse cowgirl, Mish and finally came again in her after more than 20 minutes.

We both were happy and now I have a fuck buddy to fuck free for 2-3 times a week. Lucky me!

Kkarunkk
10-15-19, 08:53

So I reached home by 6:00 that day and found she was waiting for me. Took her to my house and she was carrying her daughter's books. Sat for an hour and completed the project and she was very thankful for the help.Yep! Lucky you! Enjoy!

Member #4656
10-15-19, 08:54
Hi,

Can any one please share FR / contact of 3rd one (Kondhwa) contact with me?

I know this is year old post but trying chances.

Thanks a lot in advance. I have some contacts to share too also now.

At Rocky123 your PM is full.

Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel.

4th in pink no ending 356 is quoting 5 k. She ask to come somewhere singad.

Now I am thinking of to try 1st one but is is safe to travel to her place?

Anyone can please suggest who is good in service.

Thanks.

BarryAllen23
10-15-19, 12:38
Sorry for the extremely long post but I feel an honest and detailed review of her is pending and absolutely needed.

Thank you JitenS, Saqua63 and HandLebar for providing the contact and the code.

Messaged them on Sunday with the code and fixed a time for Monday. They replied back in the evening saying Monday wasn't possible but Tuesday (today) was.

Took quite an effort and multiple messages from me on Monday to confirm Tuesday.

About the place. The place is pretty far and as someone pointed out it is near SNBP school and then there's just an extremely bad road for 800 meters. The place is.

Right at the end of the road. Lot of construction going on. I had to park pretty far and walk it up.

Once I reached, the husband greeted and took me to her in the room as she was already ready.

They had shared a photo of her on WhatsApp in a brown sari with the face covered with an emoji. She was wearing the same sari and someone else has also mentioned her wearing the same thing.

Looks wise she is very tiny. Barely 5 feet (I am 6 ft 2 in). Small face and I did not find her attractive at all. Someone mentioned her looks are like a college girl.

More like a college girl from a village. Ritu being older and age showing on her face, she is much better.

Handful tits and only kinda fair.

For some reason she was whispering the entire time. I had a very hard time understanding her even though I speak Hindi and Marathi fluently.

About the deed, did not enjoying the DFK. As someone pointed out, like a fish gulping water.

The BBBJ was pretty good but not the best in Pune. I find Ritu better.

Tried a couple of positions. Doggy, Miss and WOT.

May be everyone's taste is different but she has quite bit of tummy and stretch marks for a tiny frame and I just did not find her attractive. So much so that I lost my erection twice (never happened to me before).

Had to get myself off in the end while she was licking my b.

Here's the funny story now. When we were almost done, someone rang the bell outside and was at their place which made me extremely uncomfortable.

After we were done, I had to wait with her for about 20 minutes and keep absolutely quiet while this person was outside.

While we were waiting she explained me their code system very briefly (again, she was whispering so I barely understood but got the point).

After 20 minutes she went outside herself while I had to sit in the room alone nervous.

Here's another funny part, I wrote half of this FR sitting there alone!

About 10 minutes later she called me outside. The guy said it was their building's chairman. So this is obviously their house and not a place they use just for the deed. Which to me, is pretty risky.

I hurried up and told them I had to be somewhere to avoid the weird feedback session he had almost started off with.

Oh also, the entire time her husband was watching PUBG videos on youtube on the TV with loud volume which kinda killed it for me.

Here's the scorecard.

Face: 3/10 (Typical Marathi HW but looks like a village college girl who got married pretty young.).

Body: 5/10.

DFK: 3/10.

BBBJ: 7/10 (would have rated higher but she was kind aggressive with the be*lls which almost hurt me a couple of times but sloppy. Yes).

Attitude: 7/10 (Despite the mixed reviews I feel Shruti, the college girl, is much more in to the act if you get her a bit drunk. But she's not worth the 10 k she quotes.).

Overall: 5/10.

WIR: Absolutely No!

May be I am a bit harsh with the review but we need to up the standard here as Pune is getting dry. I would rather call Ritu for a quick session as she's much better and rimming is on the menu for me as I have visited her a couple of times.

Damage: 4 k.

She also mentioned if I refer someone else and that person takes their service 4 times or if I refer 4 people I get a session free.

Honestly, I would recommend avoiding. It's not worth the travel and the service.

Cheers guys!

BarryAllen23
10-15-19, 17:45
That's Shruti, the 23 ry old college girl.

You'll find quite a lot of reviews on here if you search.

Mixed reviews overall.

Any review on this girl.

PuneGuy2006
10-15-19, 18:02
I moved to a new locality. A big housing complex in Wagholi March this year. My work requires me to reach office early so I usually leave by 7:00 AM so my office transport can pick me up. This is also time for school bus so I see a few mom's coming to drop off their kids. One of them was very fair, beautiful and young looking. After a few days of seeing her regularly, I smiled at her and she smiled back. So it became a daily routine and we used to exchange smile. One day gathered some courage and said Hi to her and she responded back with a Hi. In a few days slowly began some small chats with her while waiting for my office cab. One day she disappeared and I used to wait almost everyday to see her. About a month passed and one fine day she was back to drop her daughter. She approached me on her own and the chats began. Got to know that her daughter had summer vacations and they had gone to their home town Lucknow. So now the chats had started to move a bit towards personal level. Got to know that she came from a conservative Muslim background from Lucknow and she was married off when she was 19 and by 20 had her daughter. Husband works in Saudi so he comes once a year around their daughter's summer vacations. Her daughter is in 2nd standard so started calculating her age which might be around 28-29..Just check if she want to explore more options.

Member #4656
10-15-19, 21:17
Found a old post about this pic. Have anybody tried her?

I have fantasies about such sexy navels.

Original guy who posted here first (Rocky123) having PM full hence not reachable.

Sid0209
10-16-19, 02:44
So this a week old FR. Looks like things are really very dry in Pune. Was in Pune after a gap of almost 6 months. I was staying in Viman Nagar and called the local branch of Amantra spa for an appointment.

I've visited the Balewadi branch of the spa chain during my previous trips to Pune and always enjoyed their services. Decent Thai therapists and clean rooms.

On reaching the spa the guy at the reception tells me they have two therapists -a local and a NE. He recommended the local. I've never had a local therapist before so agreed. Regretted it from the start. Below average looks and a below average massage, not too mention a smelly dirty room. 5 minutes into the massage she asks me for extras. HJ, TA, B2B. I was in no mood so refused. She then gave me this sob story of how the spa hardly gets any customers these days after the Thais have left and her poor pay. She kept insisting on extras throughout the massage. I tipped her 500 in the end out of pity.

Saw the NE therapist on the way out. She looked like a scare crow!

Wondering if all spas in KP, Viman Nagar area are in same state?!

Member #4656
10-16-19, 04:28
Hi bro,

Did you got any tall sexy bird contact / FR to share? Please PM me.

Guys, From your personal experience, I would like to know ratings of those 3 bits. I am tall (6') and prefer taller lady so any recommendations are welcome. Kindly suggest. Thanks in advance.

Victor Bhai
10-16-19, 09:43
Krupa.

After having sessions with Sapna and Payal (going to write For soon), got lucky with this inde named Krupa.

Should be in her late 20's, great attitude, lovely body.

Works at a NGO for kids and uses the money for that cause (have seen photos and videos).

A genuine lady who uses the money for a good cause. Photo attached.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Looking for good genuine contacts in return (spare the usual ones which are already talked about and for whom I already have shared FRs).

Looks - 6/10.

Breasts - 7/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Charges - 7 k for 2 hours.

Victor Bhai
10-16-19, 09:59
I second this review. I have same views about her.

However, the couple seems to be very genuine and the effort to please is taken.

Newbies, someone who are looking to have an experience, can visit.

There are plenty of folks who can share her contact and code.

I personally won't be visiting them anytime soon and not interested in any code sharing scheme as well.

Keep exploring and keep sharing.

Sorry for the extremely long post but I feel an honest and detailed review of her is pending and absolutely needed.

Messaged them on Sunday with the code and fixed a time for Monday. They replied back in the evening saying Monday wasn't possible but Tuesday (today) was.

Took quite an effort and multiple messages from me on Monday to confirm Tuesday.

About the place. The place is pretty far and as someone pointed out it is near SNBP school and then there's just an extremely bad road for 800 meters. The place is.

Right at the end of the road. Lot of construction going on. I had to park pretty far and walk it up...

Victor Bhai
10-16-19, 10:26
Had a similar experience.

She's well behaved, speaks English, clean, drinks vodka to calm her nerves, smokes (a turn off for me).

Claims to be an engg pass-out and works with a company. Friendly, easy going, not a time watcher, parties a lot and find of English songs. A rare find I would say.

Expensive, but worth at least once.

Drives her own car as well in case if you need a ride.

Hi,

That set the mood.

Nice lip locks, lots of neck. Kissing and we were set on fire.

Quick undressing, led to reveal her well sized boobs, nice booty to hold by hands. She has little weight around waistline, which I didn't mind..

Victor Bhai
10-16-19, 12:42
Fellas,

She is available in Pune for a week. Reach out to her if interested.

Hi,

A lovely matured lady, in her late 40's.

Had an amazing time with her. Age is just a number when you get such a service.

Open for every thing apart from CIM and anal.

She a lovely lady to have a conversation with (English), based in Mumbai, but available in Pune as per schedule.

Those who feel they can share a lovely inde (apart from the regular Indes which I have already tried, please do go thru my posts), please get in touch.

You guys have a lovely one!

Harsh1989
10-16-19, 15:48
Hello Seniors,

I am new to the forum. Need few contacts. My budget is 2 K.

PuneGuy2006
10-16-19, 17:10
Amazing story, is she open for others.

Kkarunkk
10-16-19, 17:14
Hi,

That set the mood..Any Pics of her in the Forum? I couldn't find one. If you can share a link (if there is a pic that is.) on my PM. That will be great. Thanks in advance.

Member #4656
10-16-19, 18:31
Hi, please check your PM.

Krupa.

After having sessions with Sapna and Payal (going to write For soon), got lucky with this inde named Krupa.

Works at a NGO for kids and uses the money for that cause (have seen photos and videos).

Looking for good genuine contacts in return (spare the usual ones which are already talked about and for whom I already have shared FRs).

InterTravel224
10-16-19, 19:31
You need to get pM.

Guys,

I am new to Pune.

Please share no so that I can be in action.

GopalRao
10-17-19, 03:31
Hi,

She is a student, looks very bubbly and live on face. Liked her appearance..Can you share her digits. I am in Pune now. Thanks.

CoolPuneGuest
10-17-19, 05:45
Very true FR bro, they adopted a Tempting business model, inveigling mongers for free service if they recommend 4 persons. Very sharp minded couple. Thanks a lot bro for telling the genuine facts.

Right at the end of the road. Lot of construction going on. I had to park pretty far and walk it up.

Once I reached, the husband greeted and took me to her in the room as she was already ready.

They had shared a photo of her on WhatsApp in a brown sari with the face covered with an emoji. She was wearing the same sari and someone else has also mentioned her wearing the same thing.

Looks wise she is very tiny. Barely 5 feet (I am 6 ft 2 in). Small face and I did not find her attractive at all. Someone mentioned her looks are like a college girl.

More like a college girl from a village. Ritu being older and age showing on her face, she is much better.

Handful tits and only kinda fair.

For some reason she was whispering the entire time. I had a very hard time understanding her even though I speak Hindi and Marathi fluently.

About the deed, did not enjoying the DFK. As someone pointed out, like a fish gulping water.

The BBBJ was pretty good but not the best in Pune. I find Ritu better.

Tried a couple of positions. Doggy, Miss and WOT.

May be everyone's taste is different but she has quite bit of tummy and stretch marks for a tiny frame and I just did not find her attractive. So much so that I lost my erection twice (never happened to me before).

Had to get myself off in the end while she was licking my b.

Here's the funny story now. When we were almost done, someone rang the bell outside and was at their place which made me extremely uncomfortable.

After we were done, I had to wait with her for about 20 minutes and keep absolutely quiet while this person was outside.

While we were waiting she explained me their code system very briefly (again, she was whispering so I barely understood but got the point).

After 20 minutes she went outside herself while I had to sit in the room alone nervous.

Here's another funny part, I wrote half of this FR sitting there alone!

About 10 minutes later she called me outside. The guy said it was their building's chairman. So this is obviously their house and not a place they use just for the deed. Which to me, is pretty risky.

I hurried up and told them I had to be somewhere to avoid the weird feedback session he had almost started off with.

Oh also, the entire time her husband was watching PUBG videos on youtube on the TV with loud volume which kinda killed it for me.

Here's the scorecard.

Face: 3/10 (Typical Marathi HW but looks like a village college girl who got married pretty young.).

Body: 5/10.

DFK: 3/10.

BBBJ: 7/10 (would have rated higher but she was kind aggressive with the be*lls which almost hurt me a couple of times but sloppy. Yes).

Attitude: 7/10 (Despite the mixed reviews I feel Shruti, the college girl, is much more in to the act if you get her a bit drunk. But she's not worth the 10 k she quotes.).

Overall: 5/10.

WIR: Absolutely No!

May be I am a bit harsh with the review but we need to up the standard here as Pune is getting dry. I would rather call Ritu for a quick session as she's much better and rimming is on the menu for me as I have visited her a couple of times.

Damage: 4 k.

She also mentioned if I refer someone else and that person takes their service 4 times or if I refer 4 people I get a session free.

Honestly, I would recommend avoiding. It's not worth the travel and the service.

Cheers guys!

Glory27
10-17-19, 06:19
Fellas,

She is available in Pune for a week. Reach out to her if interested.Victor bhai could you please help with the damages for Dolly.

I am about to renew my subscription as it got expired.

Wish to taste her.

RkPuneri87
10-17-19, 08:33
Couple of weeks back went to A spa in Kondhwa.

Called them for an appointment told about nearbuy coupon, the lady asked not to buy the coupon instead can pay the same amount at the counter.

Went there around 4 pm on a weekday, Thai therapist b was assigned, message was relaxing, lot of chitchat, hints started when she lowered the dispo and started with bum massage, after a while she herself popped the question for extras. Quoted 2 k for HJ, 3.5 K for BJ, convinced for 3 K for BJ.

She removed her top and bra, and started with DFK and neck kissing and slowly till Jhonny.

Enjoyed a sloppy BJ with CIM. Have got her number trying to convince for FS, she is quoting 10 k.

Damage- 1200 at the counter & 3 k for the BJ with CIM.

Nice and friendly attitude overall, all this was not on a massage table but on a massage bed, room didn't had door but curtains.

RohanBhr
10-17-19, 13:54
Visiting Pune for weekend help needed any indie mild girl or SP.

TurnipShoe
10-17-19, 14:04
Hey guys,

Have been off mongering and feel like getting back in tonight. Would really appreciate if someone could help me out with a trusted sp or independent. Looking for tonight.

Member #4656
10-17-19, 15:23
Hi,

Can someone please PM me contact of the 3rd girl having some number with 021 from this post?

User Rocky0123 have His PM full.

Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel..

DadFuck
10-17-19, 16:02
Krupa.

Looking for good genuine contacts in return (spare the usual ones which are already talked about and for whom I already have shared FRs)..Hi bro,

Sapna. Is the same whose pics is on forum in red dress. Please check pm.

Kkarunkk
10-17-19, 17:29
Hi bro,

Sapna. Is the same whose pics is on forum in red dress. Please check pm.Hi,

Are they both the same? Something is wrong here, because this guy wrote and FR twhich says "after Sapna and Priya" he had Krupa. So surely he will know that he is not going to the same person. Unless the FR is untrue. I am confused. And today we see you saying they both are the same.

Hope someone can clear the confusion. Thanks guys.

Kkarunkk
10-17-19, 17:35
Couple of weeks back went to A spa in Kondhwa.

Called them for an appointment told about nearbuy coupon, the lady asked not to buy the coupon instead can pay the same amount at the counter.

Went there around 4 pm on a weekday, Thai therapist b was assigned, message was relaxing, lot of chitchat, hints started when she lowered the dispo and started with bum massage, after a while she herself popped the question for extras. Quoted 2 k for HJ, 3.5 K for BJ, convinced for 3 K for BJ.

She removed her top and bra, and started with DFK and neck kissing and slowly till Jhonny.

Enjoyed a sloppy BJ with CIM. Have got her number trying to convince for FS, she is quoting 10 k.

Damage- 1200 at the counter & 3 k for the BJ with CIM.

Nice and friendly attitude overall, all this was not on a massage table but on a massage bed, room didn't had door but curtains.Hi,

Lucky you got BJ and CIM with only curtains around and without a door. Be careful. Be safe. Enjoy!

This Thai. Is she open for outside? Can you PM me her number please?

Cheers!

Kkarunkk
10-17-19, 17:45
Amazing story, is she open for others.Someone asked. Is she open for others. Hahaha. I guess this guy is so much into this lady, that he will not allow others. Even if she wants. LOL. Anyway. Just kidding, enjoy and have fun!

SummerTime1985
10-17-19, 18:36
Hi,

A lovely matured lady, in her late 40's.

Had an amazing time with her. Age is just a number when you get such a service.

Open for every thing apart from CIM and anal.

She a lovely lady to have a conversation with (English), based in Mumbai, but available in Pune as per schedule.

Those who feel they can share a lovely inde (apart from the regular Indes which I have already tried, please do go thru my posts), please get in touch.

You guys have a lovely one!Does her no. Ends with 604?

Champ211
10-17-19, 19:44
Thanks I would try once.

She is from Delhi. Alcoholic, weed and smoke addicted I booked for night once. She need some good giver on bed she force on bed to do action very hard. Draw back no good BJ. DFK once she totally drunk. Enjoy.

Peace123
10-18-19, 02:28
Fellas,

She is available in Pune for a week. Reach out to her if interested.Victor bro. Please could you share her contact?

Jumbo007
10-18-19, 06:59
So this a week old FR. Looks like things are really very dry in Pune. Was in Pune after a gap of almost 6 months. I was staying in Viman Nagar and called the local branch of Amantra spa for an appointment.

I've visited the Balewadi branch of the spa chain during my previous trips to Pune and always enjoyed their services. Decent Thai therapists and clean rooms.

On reaching the spa the guy at the reception tells me they have two therapists -a local and a NE. He recommended the local. I've never had a local therapist before so agreed. Regretted it from the start. Below average looks and a below average massage, not too mention a smelly dirty room. 5 minutes into the massage she asks me for extras. HJ, TA, B2B. I was in no mood so refused. She then gave me this sob story of how the spa hardly gets any customers these days after the Thais have left and her poor pay. She kept insisting on extras throughout the massage. I tipped her 500 in the end out of pity.Surprising no Thais are there.

Rahulrx2019
10-18-19, 09:34
Krupa.

Looks - 6/10.

Breasts - 7/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Charges - 7 k for 2 hours.Can you share me her number? I am new to this forum and cannot find the PM button. Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin

HandLebar
10-18-19, 10:33
Can you share the digits for the big EEs?

DadFuck
10-18-19, 12:28
Johnny was in mood so decided to have sum action. Called my regular girl and fixed appointment. And reach her flat in VN nagar. But she having cold. So. Bit. Disappointed but she told me she will call her friend. So waited for one HR. And then she cames. Bit dark. With. Curvey. Body and handful boobs. Likely 20 22 yrs working in corporate office. So. Enter. The room and started the deed with DFK. Okies. Ducked boobs. Small. And bit loose. Then remove her panty. Clean shaven. Didn't do DATY. As I don't like. Then. She. Give. Me BJ. Short time and the CBJ. Then lots of kissing and arising. Action seems she likes DT. Trending banged her in wot. Doggy. In standing. On sofa and finally. Release in missionary. 40 min. Of pure bliss. Guyes. She is not in this business. Deed. This. As in need of money. So kindly don't ask for contact. Randomly. Enjoy.

DadFuck
10-18-19, 13:30
Hi,

Are they both the same? Something is wrong here, because this guy wrote and FR twhich says "after Sapna and Priya" he had Krupa. So surely he will know that he is not going to the same person. Unless the FR is untrue. I am confused. And today we see you saying they both are the same.

Hope someone can clear the confusion. Thanks guys.I didn't say they are same. I asked him. Anyways Sapna pics is on forum. Does she the same. Of which victor Bhai talking about. I.

MongShree
10-18-19, 17:58
Guys, stop messaging or calling Annie she's not into this and will be taking a action if you guys don't stop.

MongShree
10-18-19, 18:26
Some guys are troubling her and in spite of her telling she has stopped they are messaging her can you guys stop because she's is seriously fed up and is going to take action if this doesn't stops.

Guys stop messaging or calling her please.

MongShree
10-18-19, 18:29
She had called me up and told me if message don't stop she's going to take an serious action kindly stop guys don't call her anymore she's not into this now.

MongShree
10-19-19, 04:19
She had called me up and told me if message don't stop she's going to take an serious action kindly stop guys don't call her anymore she's not into this now.It's not Aamir it's Aanie kindly ignore typo error.

Nick143
10-19-19, 04:36
Hi bros,

Anyone here has any mallu chicks contact in Pune? Please PM me.

Intraspy
10-19-19, 12:05
Johnny was in mood so decided to have sum action. Called my regular girl and fixed appointment. And reach her flat in VN nagar. But she having cold. So. Bit. Disappointed but she told me she will call her friend. So waited for one HR. And then she cames. Bit dark. With. Curvey. Body and handful boobs. Likely 20 22 yrs working in corporate office. So. Enter. The room and started the deed with DFK. Okies. Ducked boobs. Small. And bit loose. Then remove her panty. Clean shaven. Didn't do DATY. As I don't like. Then. She. Give. Me BJ. Short time and the CBJ. Then lots of kissing and arising. Action seems she likes DT. Trending banged her in wot. Doggy. In standing. On sofa and finally. Release in missionary. 40 min. Of pure bliss. Guyes. She is not in this business. Deed. This. As in need of money. So kindly don't ask for contact. Randomly. Enjoy.If there's no sharing of contact or hints of any kind and if the girl isn't in the business why post an FR? I fail to understand the logic. This isn't a erotic story forum.

ButockMann
10-19-19, 16:12
Guyes. She is not in this business. Deed. This. As in need of money. So kindly don't ask for contact. Randomly. Enjoy.Than why write FR? Is this a forum for trying ones skills in writing literotica? This forum is by mongers, for mongers of Mr Jackson! No where girls and their choice appears in the constitution!

Member #4656
10-19-19, 16:22
Tried this amazing Afro from OkCupid recently.

She has place too. Locality is bit shady and lonely in Dapodi area.

Started with chit chat for couple of minutes and immediately started with did.

Face 6/10 as there is little app filter in this pic.

Boobs- 8/10 very tender than average desi boobs.

Pussy - 6/10 I think she has busy business.

Ass 8/10 look at pic man.

BJ 7/10 sloppy and aggressive.

Damage 5 K 2 hours.

Had two shots in missionary twice, doggy and WOT.

WIR yes but as outcall.

Can share only if I guess some real verified contact.

I see I keep sharing contacts but rarely any reverts with good contact.

Peace123
10-20-19, 04:43
Victor bro. Please could you share her contact?Guys,

Please PM me Dolly's number.

Champ211
10-20-19, 07:41
Please share the review if anyone tried this.

Brought down to 3.5 k from 5 k, but definitely will get in 3 k.

HotMalePune
10-20-19, 08:00
Folks,

Sorry for not writing FR for a long. I recently was kind of left mongering and one evening while at the office got a message from this old gem we all used to have. So felt some eagerness in her voice and decided to meet.

Met her couple of weeks back following are the details.

I went to the usual location in the Sangvi area, she just came in front of me, went to her place, usual cleanup process and Johny got into a mood while she was cleaning me. Went into a chitchat nude. Had really interesting conversations regarding where she was and why she is again back, answer to why is, she is really in need of money.

Deed:

She was wearing sexy lingerie, but when she removed that, there was an utter disappointment. Her saggy boobs are not she used to have nor her Pussy. But she had a decency of shaving down there, touched the pussy, it was wet and there was bit of a smell. She was really trying for providing a good service with BBJ and what not but because of the after-effects of pregnancy she went through recently, I started feeling at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Still to keep her going, finished in missionary and done. Couple of advises from her that she now really want to keep this to a limited clientele.

Damage: 2. 5 K, I know this was not the usual price, but consider it like I took the advantage of her situation.

Boobs: really saggy.

Pussy: Smelly.

WIR: Don't know. Maybe not.

Champ211
10-20-19, 09:25
Hi folks,

This issue happened today, yesterday I contacted a number from Locanto, generally I check the number from Truecaller before contacting but no name found against it.

Contacted via whatsapp, and he shared photos.

After sometime he asked me to send money for room booking and I said I will confirm today.

Today morning again he pinged me, due to weather conditions I said that I can't come so he started abusing and asking for money. Immediately blocked him on WhatsApp, so he downloaded photos from FB and send those from another number to me. Immediately I have deactivated fb account to prevent further damage.

Folks kindly suggest what to do in this case.

Even if we have separate number for mongering and someone saved our true name in true caller then it's issue.

AquaGenius
10-20-19, 11:39
That was some close call. What was interesting from your FR is that, you had a ring and chain on you while going for such deed. Great.

You seem to be a person with experience, so please be sensible brother. As a caution never carry anything valuable apart from cash. I try and ensure I leave behind cards etc and only carry cash (with rough estimate).

Play safe and happy mongering.

AG.

Was thinking what to do, during that time " I am fucked " was the only thought. Removed my ring and gold chain kept in the pocket..

Iphonex
10-20-19, 13:02
This is really scary. Below is what I usually do:

1) I use a number which no body knows, I mean even my family.

2) I switch on that phone only when needed.

3?) I install whatsapp as secondary application and contact person as and when needed.

4) once deed is confirmed, deed is done, I uninstall WhatsApp.

5) I insert the secret sim in a old small phone, which is usually off and only switch on when required. Even it's switched on, its in silent mode.

6) there are no numbers saved in that phone and it's taken from another state.

As we are doing mongering, we should always be safe before we proceed. More importantly, I only contact reliable and safe contacts provided by seniors.

I may be extra cautious, but, it's more important not to fall in such creepy situation. Play safe brother.

Hi folks,

This issue happened today, yesterday I contacted a number from Locanto, generally I check the number from Truecaller before contacting but no name found against it.

Contacted via whatsapp, and he shared photos.

After sometime he asked me to send money for room booking and I said I will confirm today..

Panvel1
10-20-19, 14:27
Please share the review if anyone tried this.

Brought down to 3.5 k from 5 k, but definitely will get in 3 k.Be careful. There was a post about her having undergone? Sex change surgery.

Member #4720
10-20-19, 15:58
Greetings of the day, members of Pune.

Resuming my activity on the forum; following a protracted hiatus. Had to come to grips with & lament for the loss of a loved one but I digress.

Without further ado, a neophyte w. Are. T the harlotry scene in Pune as I, am driving over as a resident of Bangalore tomorrow & as you might reckon by now; am clueless as to where to initiate the debauched spree.

Hence this public appeal of mine for assistance, in this regard. I most certainly don't anticipate charitable disclosure of sure-shot contacts, of course. In return for your kind & generous contributions; I shall revert with a roster of those sporadic quality contacts that Bengaluru has to deliver.

CAVEAT:- Since I'm residing with relatives in & around Pimpri-Chinchwad (so I'm told), would appreciate hints at suitable venues to host the deed else contacts (advise references, if any as well & suitable price) with included accommodation. Without offense to none, I solicit infrequently but when I do; I'm one with a taste for the well-endowed & of a higher grade. Wouldn't mind splurging that much more to ensure the item caters to my intended standards & the act memorable instead of disgust & regret. Hence kindly refrain from endorsing the unsanitary bottom-feeders, possibly teeming with multitudes of Pathology.

Thanks for your patience, sparing valuable time in sending inputs my way. My preceding posts and interactions with fellow brothers on The Bangalore forum will probably vouch for my back and forth intentions.

Cheers and be well.

Member #4720
10-20-19, 16:51
Trailing my previous post, to avoid being labelled as a mooch / freeloader for requesting Pune leads without exchange, I dug down deep into the archive; lo & behold, stumbled upon a bunch of Mumbai intel from the recent past. Received couple of months ago, few if not all will be active. Have already shared the same with, 'Victor Bhai'. Do reach out if keen & kindly offer insight into Pune scene. Ciao.

KingRick9
10-20-19, 17:11
Hello,

Anyone tried this chick?

Maddy Patil
10-21-19, 09:57
Hello Guys,

Prisila from J Spa Aundh mobile is permanently out of service anybody know is she still in the business?

Or anyone can share her new number please.

AquaGenius
10-21-19, 10:57
Hey King,

While the face is blurred, I somehow think I know this person personally (maybe am just over-thinking).

Any chance you confirm her name and location?

Regards,

AG.

Hello,
Anyone tried this chick?

Champ211
10-21-19, 11:26
I thought that one was for some other bird, but thanks for the review better to avoid such.

Be careful. There was a post about her having undergone? Sex change surgery.

Champ211
10-21-19, 11:32
Yes, you are right, I should be more careful. I never had such experience in 4 years of mongering journey. For note that person's digit ends with 324, Locanto ad with name Pooja.

At Admin, kindly advise if I can post full number to save other brothers from such creeps

This is really scary. Below is what I usually do:

1) I use a number which no body knows, I mean even my family.

2) I switch on that phone only when needed.

3?) I install whatsapp as secondary application and contact person as and when needed.

4) once deed is confirmed, deed is done, I uninstall WhatsApp.

5) I insert the secret sim in a old small phone, which is usually off and only switch on when required. Even it's switched on, its in silent mode.

6) there are no numbers saved in that phone and it's taken from another state.

As we are doing mongering, we should always be safe before we proceed. More importantly, I only contact reliable and safe contacts provided by seniors.

I may be extra cautious, but, it's more important not to fall in such creepy situation. Play safe brother..

Peace123
10-21-19, 12:40
Guys,

Please PM me Dolly's number.Can someone bless me with Dolly's (40 + from Mumbai) number?

Ashu85
10-21-19, 13:38
I thought that one was for some other bird, but thanks for the review better to avoid such.Though my knowledge about this topic is very limited, I wonder if it is possible to replicate a natural looking pussy on a man by surgery? That too so resembling that you can not make out the diff? The person who posted first review had a session with this girl. So high chances he must have had a look down there. I am surprised he wasn't able to make out if it was natural or not (provided he actually had a look).

VFM16
10-21-19, 16:57
Hey AG,

Next time you meet 'your' person, just to confirm please chk if she had mole on her left bum.

Hahaha.

Hey King,

While the face is blurred, I somehow think I know this person personally (maybe am just over-thinking).

Any chance you confirm her name and location?

Regards,

AG.

Victor Bhai
10-22-19, 07:28
A soul (with whom I have shared her contact) on the group, misbehaved, abused her and now she is furious.

God, I understand the urge to contact and have some action, but I clearly stated she is a genuine lady and not a full-time CG. Have some patience, have some manners.

Please refrain from contacting her for a month at least, else she might start reporting. Don't blame me if she doesn't reply or give it back to you if she doesn't find one suitable. Urge you guys to not share the contact any further.

Grow up guys and show respect with ones privacy.

Krupa.

DavidP5
10-22-19, 16:10
Was in V nagar area and thought to check the nearby spas in dry Pune. Found one which is coming on top in NB.

Called and booked an appointment, went there, paid the cash at counter same as NB. Changed and was waiting for therapist. To my surprise, a cute little Thai girl came in.

Started with bum, and spent almost 5-7 min there only. Initial 15 min was erotic and pure bliss as she was continuously touching the private parts.

Asked me to turn, and then she came on top, moving her hands around thighs and almost grabbed the Bunty.

I told her, if you want you can grab it totally and she said of course but you have to pay me. 1500 for HJ and 3500 for B2B. Bargained to 2500. No FS.

She immediately removed her cloths, applied some oil on me and on herself and came on top of me. I suddenly realized that.

She didn't lock the door, I asked her and she said there is no lock. But she assured that it is safe and no issues. Mind was saying to not take any risk, but you know Bunty always wins.

A beautiful Thai lady, with small but handful boobs, very smooth skin is already lying on you, how can mind wins in this situation.

Went ahead, and the next 15 min was fucking awesome. She was like totally involved in the play, started rubbing her P on Bunty, Lot of kisses, I even took advantage of this and started fingering her, Once I thought to try for FS but this time I listened to my mind because of two reasons. First, I was not carrying see, second no lock on door. So just managed with B2B, Kissing, Rubbing, Fingering and done. The best part was, she didn't stop even after I came, but started rubbing her P even faster on Bunty and parallel I tried to make her cum by fingering. I guess she can be ready for FS in next visit, but the problem is no locks on door, and that is very risky in current Pune situation.

Tyler Durden15
10-23-19, 05:56
Hola Amigos!

Sabrina. The BBW from Mumbai will be in Pune on Friday. Got a place in a prominent.

Hotel in the kalyani nagar area. She will be available in afternoon -evening time. If anyone.

Interested to meet please PM me.

P.S. : By BBW I mean a proper BBW.

PuneriBoka
10-23-19, 11:16
Visited the same one after reading this report (thanks David) it made my day.

Opted for 1 hour and was assigned with Thai lady with nice dimples. 10-15 minutes into msg and my hands started exploring her body. She started giggling and I took that opportunity to pull her towards and started kssng. She resisted a bit and I offered her tip. She said "1st visit, massage only". During further talk I somehow managed to convince her to take-off. We had lot of mutual touching, DFK and I started fingering. She was struggling to keep my hands away as we did not discuss about the amount, but somehow we kept the flow without stopping and she stopped resisting after few minutes.

We had fun for almost 40 minutes and she made me cum twice on her totally naked body.

She has smooth body but not curvy. Typical Thai ass and boobs with elongated nipples. Enjoyed the tongue play and her tight wet shaved Cat. I offered her 1. 5 K and she was happy with that.

Got hints for more fun on next visit.

Visited BT spa KN, saw NE, petite. Though I got enough hints on lots of fun, and no resistance to my touch anywhere on her body, she scared to take off or even touch inside the cloths. Maybe it was my first visit.

Anyways, would like to share details I got only if I get valuable contacts on exchange.

PB.

Was in V nagar area and thought to check the nearby spas in dry Pune. Found one which is coming on top in NB.

Called and booked an appointment, went there, paid the cash at counter same as NB. Changed and was waiting for therapist. To my surprise, a cute little Thai girl came in.

Started with bum, and spent almost 5-7 min there only. Initial 15 min was erotic and pure bliss as she was continuously touching the private parts.

Asked me to turn, and then she came on top, moving her hands around thighs and almost grabbed the Bunty.

I told her, if you want you can grab it totally and she said of course but you have to pay me. 1500 for HJ and 3500 for B2B. Bargained to 2500. No FS.

She immediately removed her cloths, applied some oil on me and on herself and came on top of me. I suddenly realized that.

She didn't lock the door, I asked her and she said there is no lock. But she assured that it is safe and no issues. Mind was saying to not take any risk, but you know Bunty always wins.

A beautiful Thai lady, with small but handful boobs, very smooth skin is already lying on you, how can mind wins in this situation.

Went ahead, and the next 15 min was fucking awesome. She was like totally involved in the play, started rubbing her P on Bunty, Lot of kisses, I even took advantage of this and started fingering her, Once I thought to try for FS but this time I listened to my mind because of two reasons. First, I was not carrying see, second no lock on door. So just managed with B2B, Kissing, Rubbing, Fingering and done. The best part was, she didn't stop even after I came, but started rubbing her P even faster on Bunty and parallel I tried to make her cum by fingering. I guess she can be ready for FS in next visit, but the problem is no locks on door, and that is very risky in current Pune situation.

Member #4656
10-23-19, 19:15
Does any body have pics of Sabrina?

Hola Amigos!

Sabrina. The BBW from Mumbai will be in Pune on Friday. Got a place in a prominent.

Hotel in the kalyani nagar area. She will be available in afternoon -evening time. If anyone.

AquaGenius
10-23-19, 20:25
Hahaha, you think I did not think of that? If only I had that leverage to check. Wow. Would be damn lucky.

Hey AG,

Next time you meet 'your' person, just to confirm please chk if she had mole on her left bum.

Hahaha.

Panvel1
10-24-19, 12:56
Beware of this couple. They will ensnare you.

Kicks889
10-24-19, 17:49
May I add Annie.

Narhe Indie.

Russian.

Suhani.

Sana..Bro,

Can you please confirm last digits of SP Samir, Vicky and Rahul. Thanks in advance.

TakeShikovacs
10-24-19, 18:03
Hey guys,

Returning to the forum after some time. Was a silent reader for quite some time but I just activated my membership for PM's. Went through the forum and had regular experiences in MP's. Seeing the threat of LE, I've decide to avoid them. I also tried contacting SP's via Loc but it was the worst mongering experience, completely mechanical and got looted out of 10 k for 2 shots. If anyone can help me with some good indies with references, ill be sure to post a FR and reciprocate in the future.

Cockendra
10-25-19, 04:31
She operates through LOC and east side of mall in plane ngr. My friend is pretty much regular to her, have had her for GFE atleast 20 times I guess.

Hello,

Anyone tried this chick?

TeeZeeFun
10-25-19, 05:47
Please help PM her digits.

Hey guys,

Returning to the forum after some time. Was a silent reader for quite some time but I just activated my membership for PM's. Went through the forum and had regular experiences in MP's. Seeing the threat of LE, I've decide to avoid them. I also tried contacting SP's via Loc but it was the worst mongering experience, completely mechanical and got looted out of 10 k for 2 shots. If anyone can help me with some good indies with references, ill be sure to post a FR and reciprocate in the future.

Pratty69
10-25-19, 07:28
Bro,

Clear your inbox.

Cheers.

Pratty69.

Hola Amigos!

Pratty69
10-25-19, 07:32
Hi fellow mongers,

I have been very regular with Peehu now. Had called her for overnight. Had everything in 5 times through the night including BBBJ, CIM, Anal, Tit fuck, DFK and an awesome GFE. Had booked a OYO Hotel in Deccan area. Awesome experience. Repeated her again yesterday afternoon for a short time. DFK, BBBJ, Anal, Woman on top and miss with ending in CIM. Those interested, please PM me. She is available before 4th Nov.

Cheers.

Pratty69.

Victor Bhai
10-25-19, 08:44
MFF Threesome experience.

Fellas, recently had a 3 some experience and it was out of the world. The feeling of 4 hands exploring you and fully engaged with 2 sets of the best women can offer was amazing! A must try experience if you have had one yet.

Tips.

1. When reaching out to any inde, check if she is open for 3 some.

2. Ask her if she can arrange for another lady (or plan with other inde if you can).

3. Tricky part comes with finding a place. See if you can book a hotel with 3 adult occupancy or ask if the girl can arrange for one somehow.

4. The cost will be twice as much, be prepared that way.

5. Try to book for a longer period as against a quickie, that way you can savour and take things slow.

6. Don't push, but ask openly of they are OK into lesbian action.

7. Enjoy the act and cherish the time spent.

8. Be open for new experiences.

Take care fellas and keep exploring.

P.S- Please don't flood my mailbox asking for the contact, I have had multiple 3 some experiences with the ladies which are already talked about and are famous. You guys have to step up to openly ask for the options to them.

Wonering
10-25-19, 13:03
She operates through LOC and east side of mall in plane ngr. My friend is pretty much regular to her, have had her for GFE atleast 20 times I guess.Wow I like her ass, the way I like it. Can someone please PM me her contact and reference?? I will be obliged.

Thanks.

Wonering
10-25-19, 13:05
Hello,

Anyone tried this chick?I would like to try her. Can someone please share her contacts & reference through PM please??

DadFuck
10-25-19, 13:45
She operates through LOC and east side of mall in plane ngr. My friend is pretty much regular to her, have had her for GFE atleast 20 times I guess.Hi bro,

I want to try can you PM me her details.

LoveBirds69
10-25-19, 18:21
Visiting Goa next week. Heard & read many negative reviews about mongering scene in Goa. Tips & pointers will be appreciated.

TeeZeeFun
10-25-19, 20:53
Please help PM her digits.

Hello,

Anyone tried this chick?

Iphonex
10-25-19, 20:54
Krupa.

Looks - 6/10.

Breasts - 7/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Charges - 7 k for 2 hours.Hello Victor Bhai, can you please share digits of Krupa. PM is active.

AquaGenius
10-26-19, 08:01
Totally sad state of affairs. Myself know of couple nonsense mongers who get so desperate and treat a girl as s**t. Not sure what authority they have got or what they think of themselves.

Well, can understand why you haven't responded to my contact request. Anytime you think she is comfortable seeing new clients and you are willing to share contact, please PM me.

Will wait to hear.

Regards,

AG.

A soul (with whom I have shared her contact) on the group, misbehaved, abused her and now she is furious.

God, I understand the urge to contact and have some action, but I clearly stated she is a genuine lady and not a full-time CG. Have some patience, have some manners.

Please refrain from contacting her for a month at least, else she might start reporting. Don't blame me if she doesn't reply or give it back to you if she doesn't find one suitable. Urge you guys to not share the contact any further.

Grow up guys and show respect with ones privacy.

MidnightGamer
10-26-19, 12:25
I m a silent reader of the forum from a year. Got lot of hints from the members.

Started mongering with spa. 3 spas, I was regular with.

1. S spa baner. Awesome Thai experience. Got B2 B there. But then heard that it was closed for some time.

2. why spa aundh. Alternatively I use to go s spa and why spa. With were naving good Thai, and experience was too good.

3. V spa NIBM. The most regular spa for me. But seems to be closed now. Phone and location is switched off. There was a masseuse named miss A, she use to give full service and GFE with 2 k only.

Anyone know that, if the spa is permanently closed? Or Where miss A is working now.

SidClick
10-26-19, 13:47
V Spa NIBM has indeed shutdown and so has Titli Spa NIBM. There is a MP at the same place now and Miss A is managing the show there. Only locals available offering extra's from the word Go.

Personal suggestion is to avoid looking at the quality of the girls.

I m a silent reader of the forum from a year. Got lot of hints from the members.

Started mongering with spa. 3 spas, I was regular with.

1. S spa baner. Awesome Thai experience. Got B2 B there. But then heard that it was closed for some time.

2. why spa aundh. Alternatively I use to go s spa and why spa. With were naving good Thai, and experience was too good.

3. V spa NIBM. The most regular spa for me. But seems to be closed now. Phone and location is switched off. There was a masseuse named miss A, she use to give full service and GFE with 2 k only.

Anyone know that, if the spa is permanently closed? Or Where miss A is working now.

HookMeNow
10-27-19, 19:13
V Spa NIBM has indeed shutdown and so has Titli Spa NIBM. There is a MP at the same place now and Miss A is managing the show there. Only locals available offering extra's from the word Go.

Personal suggestion is to avoid looking at the quality of the girls.I second this report. I went to Titli last week and it was closed.

TittyBoy
10-28-19, 04:56
This is a month old report. Was desperate and so called Ritu. Coming to the deed, we started with foreplay and I was about to DATY when she said please don't as she has a [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) infection for which treatment is underway. Got scared and just lost the mood and left. Did anybody have similar experience?