PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

MidnightGamer
10-28-19, 05:44
Thanks for the info and suggestions at SidClick. Do you know any other spa where I can get FS.

V Spa NIBM has indeed shutdown
and so has Titli Spa NIBM. There is a MP at the same place now and Miss A is managing the show there. Only locals available offering extra's from the word Go.

Personal suggestion is to avoid looking at the quality of the girls.

MidnightGamer
10-28-19, 06:10
As my regular was closed, decided to give a try at P (son of a king) spa but no slot was available.

So contacted to Mahal Spa, local was available. Massage was good but for extras asked 1 k for HJ, 1. 5 for HJ with topless and 2 k for B2B. Negotiated to 700 for HJ with topless but decided to avoid locals there.

Last week again visited the same spa and asked to give better masseuse as previous exp was not good. The counterboy promised to give NE. Proceeded to room and Miss E came, may be 25-26. She started massage and giving full hints about extras. She was touching Johny and doing bum massage as well. Asked her to remove dispo and sensual massage started. Then the question popped about extras, rates were 1 k for HJ, 2.5 for B2B. Negotiated and bring her down to 2 k B2 B + BJ. She started removing her dress and the melons were out. I quickly grabbed them and started sucking. After some time, asked her to lay down on the bed, she was grabbing the Johny. I started kissing on all over body and slowly inserted a finger inside her P and slowly slowly increased a speed. She started moaning and I inserted another finger in her P. She was pulling me towards her body. After some time, I was just rubbing the Johny over her P, but she insisted to insert in P, quickly opposed and asked her to give BJ. BJ was not that excellent but not bad though. Overall a good experience.

Miss E.

Look - 6.

Boobs - 8.

GFE - 9.

WIR. Yes.

MaharajaPuraan
10-28-19, 08:03
Can anybody share contact in Nagpur will do the same for Bangalore / Delhi.

Temp3333
10-28-19, 12:26
Is this spa in one of the hotels in VN? Found 3-4 spas starting with the same initial. Please confirm, thanks a lot.

Was in V nagar area and thought to check the nearby spas in dry Pune. Found one which is coming on top in NB.

Called and booked an appointment, went there, paid the cash at counter same as NB. Changed and was waiting for therapist. To my surprise, a cute little Thai girl came in.

Started with bum, and spent almost 5-7 min there only. Initial 15 min was erotic and pure bliss as she was continuously touching the private parts.

Asked me to turn, and then she came on top, moving her hands around thighs and almost grabbed the Bunty.

I told her, if you want you can grab it totally and she said of course but you have to pay me. 1500 for HJ and 3500 for B2B. Bargained to 2500. No FS.

She immediately removed her cloths, applied some oil on me and on herself and came on top of me. I suddenly realized that.

She didn't lock the door, I asked her and she said there is no lock. But she assured that it is safe and no issues. Mind was saying to not take any risk, but you know Bunty always wins.

A beautiful Thai lady, with small but handful boobs, very smooth skin is already lying on you, how can mind wins in this situation.

Went ahead, and the next 15 min was fucking awesome. She was like totally involved in the play, started rubbing her P on Bunty, Lot of kisses, I even took advantage of this and started fingering her, Once I thought to try for FS but this time I listened to my mind because of two reasons. First, I was not carrying see, second no lock on door. So just managed with B2B, Kissing, Rubbing, Fingering and done. The best part was, she didn't stop even after I came, but started rubbing her P even faster on Bunty and parallel I tried to make her cum by fingering. I guess she can be ready for FS in next visit, but the problem is no locks on door, and that is very risky in current Pune situation.

NaughtyBoy22
10-28-19, 13:54
Visited the same one after reading this report (thanks David) it made my day.

Opted for 1 hour and was assigned with Thai lady with nice dimples. 10-15 minutes into msg and my hands started exploring her body. She started giggling and I took that opportunity to pull her towards and started kssng. She resisted a bit and I offered her tip. She said "1st visit, massage only". During further talk I somehow managed to convince her to take-off. We had lot of mutual touching, DFK and I started fingering. She was struggling to keep my hands away as we did not discuss about the amount, but somehow we kept the flow without stopping and she stopped resisting after few minutes.

We had fun for almost 40 minutes and she made me cum twice on her totally naked body..Can you PM spa details.

SmartHappyBoy
10-29-19, 00:44
I was in Hwadi area about one month back. Decided to visit a spa in X mall. Directly went to the V spa and enquired about the rates (Actually it was my second visit there). They told me the package and I opted for one-hour massage in 1. 4 K. The reception boy took me inside the room and asked me to change.

A Thai girl came and greeted and massage was started. She was good in massage skills and talkative too (which I like). We discussed about a lot of things related to India and Thailand. After 30 minutes of massage, she herself asked about extras and told that only HJ and B2B were available. FS was strictly not allowed. After a little bit of negotiation, B2B was settled at 2.5 K. She removed her top and bra and gave a decent B2B. However, she didn't remove her panty (touching near that part was not allowed) which was a turn off, otherwise it was a enjoyable session.

Report Card:

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

B2 B: 7/10.

Total Damages: 1.4 K + 2.5 K.

Champ211
10-29-19, 03:57
As miss A bhatt is on Diwali leave, I tried new therapist S, local Marathi therapist, 24-25 , married with kid but really good figure.

Massage started and after some chitchat, she was feeling pain in back. So I offered her to give massage. After a bit hesitation she agreed, I gave her back massage for few minutes and slowly got access to boobs, unhooked her bra and played with it for sometime. Tried to get access of bottom but she did not remove her panty. I had rubbed it from outside while massaging bum and she was moaning a lot, not the fake one. I asked her to remove panty but as she was new to spa industry she was not ready. After some time she asked for extra, and we agreed for 1.5 k B2B without bottom. She gave good B2B for another 5-7 minutes and gave HJ there after. She had really good boobs and I sucked it for a long time. She was very excited but was not ready for FS, may be due to marital status.

Went again after 3 days, again chose same therapist, after entering she recognized and started with massage. After 10 minutes she praised my massage skill and I asked again if she wants. She agreed and she was undressed wearing dispo on top of panty. Again same story as above. But enjoyed extended session of extra. I asked for bottom access and chance to show my skills, she said next time and come after a week only. So planning to visit today and see if I get FS or not.

Boobs- 8/10 firm and big.

Figure- 7/10 stretch mark on tummy.

Pussy- did not get access.

Attitude-8/10.

Champ211
10-29-19, 04:21
I had booked appointment on chhoti Diwali in Hara gav spa, as Miss S was busy I asked for another new therapist, when I reached after 15 minutes, those new therapists had already left and only Miss smile was available, I was little angry as I got confirmation over the call for new therapist. Owner apologized and asked to coke for next day or take session from Smile. As I already had experience with Smile, though it was good but as she is not ready for FS or bottom access so avoided her.

Went to one floor down, and tried new spa. I already got enough information about this spa from Miss A therapist from hara gav, so enquired about the charges and luckily manager recognized me as I went to one of their spa in JD chowk. After a lot negotiation paid 900 for 60 min Massage and shower time extra. Went inside the room, very small room and no shower attached. Ac was shared between two rooms, like in V spa NiBm.

After changing a therapist entered, looking like around 25 but she was 27. Greeted with smile and started massage. She asked about the other experience and what services I get and how much I pay like that. She also told that she is opening a spa in Bhumkar chowk and gave details about her. She asked what I want and I asked for FS, she said she doesn't give that, only B2B with BJ or HJ. So I said we will see if I am in mood later. After sometime I offered her a massage, she was little hesitant and shared her experience that how one guy entered penis while offering a massage in past, but she agreed for that.

She lied on back, removing her top, after 1-2 minutes massage she asked to unhook bra, so I gave good back massage to her, after 5-7 minutes tried to access bottom, slowly removed her pant, but I could see the pad in her panty as she was in period. So did not remove panty but gave massage at bum lowering the panty. Enjoyed it for almost 20 minutes, playing with bum and boobs.

After 20 minutes she said enough and asked for service I want, so started with 2.5 k but agreed with 1.5 k, she was asking for 1.5 k so I said if I will enjoy then 1.5 k. So just laid besides her got tight hug. Sucked her Mellon and fingered her from outside. Asked to remove the panty but she was getting blood so she refused and I was also OK. After some play she removed my dispo and gave good BJ, again played with boobs and she gave BJ and HJ later, almost after 65 minutes session got over, I paid her 1.5 k and got her number for next visit. Next time I will get bottom access, and as per her attitude and conversation will try to get FS also.

Boobs- 6/10.

Pussy- did not see it.

Attitude- 9/10.

Will surely repeat it at least one time for FS.

Champ211
10-29-19, 04:28
Due to recent bad experience with manager, he asks to come, but when we reach there he refuses to give deal, happened 2 times recently, he asks for 900 for 60 minutes over the call, and when we reach there he asks for 1200 or says, 900 is for 45 minutes. I used to be regular at this spa but due to recent experience and new manager's attitude, I had stopped visiting it. Even getting much better therapist and facilities in other spas in same area.

As my regular was closed, decided to give a try at P (son of a king) spa but no slot was available.

So contacted to Mahal Spa, local was available. Massage was good but for extras asked 1 k for HJ, 1. 5 for HJ with topless and 2 k for B2B. Negotiated to 700 for HJ with topless but decided to avoid locals there.

Last week again visited the same spa and asked to give better masseuse as previous exp was not good. The counterboy promised to give NE. Proceeded to room and Miss E came, may be 25-26. She started massage and giving full hints about extras. She was touching Johny and doing bum massage as well. Asked her to remove dispo and sensual massage started. Then the question popped about extras, rates were 1 k for HJ, 2.5 for B2B. Negotiated and bring her down to 2 k B2 B + BJ. She started removing her dress and the melons were out. I quickly grabbed them and started sucking. After some time, asked her to lay down on the bed, she was grabbing the Johny. I started kissing on all over body and slowly inserted a finger inside her P and slowly slowly increased a speed. She started moaning and I inserted another finger in her P. She was pulling me towards her body. After some time, I was just rubbing the Johny over her P, but she insisted to insert in P, quickly opposed and asked her to give BJ. BJ was not that excellent but not bad though. Overall a good experience..

Champ211
10-29-19, 05:11
Better get the girl from Pune and enjoy GFE type there, rather than trying in Goa, as Goa is full of frauds and costly also.

Visiting Goa next week. Heard & read many negative reviews about mongering scene in Goa. Tips & pointers will be appreciated.

TurnipShoe
10-29-19, 07:58
To the kind soul who messaged me a few contacts with reference to my older post on 17 October, I've somehow managed to delete that msg and unable to recover it. Would you be kind enough to forward it again?

Thanks and Cheers.

RandyCocky
10-29-19, 09:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Rajk567
10-29-19, 16:24
Hi guys,

No help from anyone from this forum earlier.

Hoping to get some help this time.

Any please share some good outcall contacts around mpatta or hdpsar area?

Champ211
10-29-19, 18:01
I don't have PM activated else would have helped you, for now try Skokka or Locanto, better check the number first from Truecaller before dialing

Hi guys,

No help from anyone from this forum earlier.

Hoping to get some help this time.

Any please share some good outcall contacts around mpatta or hdpsar area?.

MongShree
10-29-19, 18:37
Can any monger share her contact pics attached below.

KevinDen
10-29-19, 20:12
This is a month old report. Was desperate and so called Ritu. Coming to the deed, we started with foreplay and I was about to DATY when she said please don't as she has a infection for which treatment is underway. Got scared and just lost the mood and left. Did anybody have similar experience?

What infection she had??

Can you please explain me in detail.

And you received BJ without cover?

KevinDen
10-29-19, 20:33
This is a month old report. Was desperate and so called Ritu. Coming to the deed, we started with foreplay and I was about to DATY when she said please don't as she has a infection for which treatment is underway. Got scared and just lost the mood and left. Did anybody have similar experience?

I already pm some forum members regarding about this, my friend faced same problem.

Maybe her time got over.

Almost in the forum everyone done her.

Anyone asked her about health status like report.

Oral sex will have risk.

It's like a two edge knifes.

So I'm just alerting forum members just play safe with her.

May be she will be healthy.

Anyone plan visiting her.

Just update us.

No one this forum.

Discussing about health of birds.

If we spoil health we can't get it back.

But we can get money back.

Play safe bros.

SanjeevJain
10-29-19, 21:45
Please share the review if anyone tried this.

Brought down to 3.5 k from 5 k, but definitely will get in 3 k.Got the same pic from a SP.

Were you able to try her out?

SanjeevJain
10-29-19, 21:50
Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel.

4th in pink no ending 356 is quoting 5 k. She ask to come somewhere singad.

Now I am thinking of to try 1st one but is is safe to travel to her place?

Anyone can please suggest who is good in service.

Thanks.Can any one help with the contact for 3rd indie (in red) in above post with digit 021 ?

Have been trying to locate her for some time now.

Champ211
10-30-19, 05:04
One of our senior member gave review about her, and possibly she had changed the sex as per some old FR, so avoided.

Got the same pic from a SP.

Were you able to try her out?

LoveBirds69
10-30-19, 12:07
Better get the girl from Pune and enjoy GFE type there, rather than trying in Goa, as Goa is full of frauds and costly also.Thanks bro, will try to get someone from Mumbai then.

Cockendra
10-30-19, 16:37
You can contact her directly thru loc only.

Hi bro,

I want to try can you PM me her details.

BombayBoyz
10-30-19, 17:37
This is a month old report. Was desperate and so called Ritu. Coming to the deed, we started with foreplay and I was about to DATY when she said please don't as she has a infection for which treatment is underway. Got scared and just lost the mood and left. Did anybody have similar experience?Hi,

Visited Ritu today though I had read your FR.

I have met Ritu couple of times earlier.

So didn't hesitate to go and enjoy her hospitality in offering cup of tea.

While enjoying the hospitality I broached this subject before we went in the deed.

From her responses I felt that she was uncomfortable doing kissing to the complianant for the set of her own observations and for loss of any tangible reasons / words she bluffed giving a reason of infection.

After having clarified and verified, enjoyed a good session with her.

I am a safe guy always.

1) I avoid deep kissing or DATY or CIM or Anal.

2) I insist on CBJ even if the girl is ok with BBBJ.

3) Obvious, using cover while intercourse.

I invoke all of us to think how much safety do we insist and take care of health of the girls?

How many of us do not have skin infections or blemishes or insist on a CBJ or desist a DATY?

Just to conclude I found her safe and anyone visiting her should verify for themselves on the subject before they get into the deed and satisfy for themselves.

Enjoyed the queen Ritu as much. Always find her easy to reach and affordable and very kind.

Safe mongering.

VFM16
10-30-19, 17:40
Bro,

Don't waste time and money on her. She will never remove her panty. Even her moans seem fake. I mean who screams "mummy mummy" while moaning?

Try Miss J. You will get all access. Bhatt is still vacationing. Hope she returns next week.

Can you elaborate on spa down floor? Whom did you meet? Saw any good looking?

Thanks.

As miss A bhatt is on Diwali leave, I tried new therapist S, local Marathi therapist, 24-25 , married with kid but really good figure.

Massage started and after some chitchat, she was feeling pain in back. So I offered her to give massage. After a bit hesitation she agreed, I gave her back massage for few minutes and slowly got access to boobs, unhooked her bra and played with it for sometime. Tried to get access of bottom but she did not remove her panty. I had rubbed it from outside while massaging bum and she was moaning a lot, not the fake one. I asked her to remove panty but as she was new to spa industry she was not ready. After some time she asked for extra, and we agreed for 1.5 k B2B without bottom. She gave good B2B for another 5-7 minutes and gave HJ there after. She had really good boobs and I sucked it for a long time. She was very excited but was not ready for FS, may be due to marital status..

SanjeevJain
10-30-19, 19:30
Any Pics of her in the Forum? I couldn't find one. If you can share a link (if there is a pic that is.) on my PM. That will be great. Thanks in advance.I'm looking for the same.

If anyone can share link of the pic that will be helpful.

PuneRomper
10-31-19, 01:58
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Champ211
10-31-19, 03:59
Miss A will be back today or tomorrow, about downstairs spa, I could not see other therapists as they were in room, Mine one miss P was OK, slim and small boobs, and fair, as per miss Bhatt both the spa downstairs are full service spa, I could have asked for selection but I was not in the mood at that time, You can ask if you go there as the same manager offered me selection in one of his other spa.

Bro,

Don't waste time and money on her. She will never remove her panty. Even her moans seem fake. I mean who screams "mummy mummy" while moaning?

Try Miss J. You will get all access. Bhatt is still vacationing. Hope she returns next week.

Can you elaborate on spa down floor? Whom did you meet? Saw any good looking?

Thanks.

Pratty69
10-31-19, 10:09
I have shared the digits with people who have asked. Please note that the girl is not a looker and is fat but GFE is always 12/10. Everything including anal and CIM is available.

Happy mongering.

Cheers.

Hi fellow mongers,

I have been very regular with Peehu now. Had called her for overnight. Had everything in 5 times through the night including BBBJ, CIM, Anal, Tit fuck, DFK and an awesome GFE. Had booked a OYO Hotel in Deccan area. Awesome experience. Repeated her again yesterday afternoon for a short time. DFK, BBBJ, Anal, Woman on top and miss with ending in CIM. Those interested, please PM me. She is available before 4th Nov.

Cheers.

Pratty69.

Intraspy
10-31-19, 12:36
I'm looking for the same.

If anyone can share link of the pic that will be helpful.Her photo was posted a few days ago on this forum. Look back 5-6 pages.

RaGa69
10-31-19, 15:17
Had some free time yesterday so decided to venture out for some massage plus extras.

Called and booked an appointment with Thai girl Ni*I for 1:00 PM. Had tried her about a month ago so decided to go with her for her great massage skills.

Reached on time and it was almost empty. Asked for discount and got 90 minutes for the price of 60.

The girl came and guided me to the massage room. Was asked to change and she went outside. As usual skipped the dispo and just wrapped a towel. After about 5 minutes she came back, locked the door and asked me to lie down facing down. She removed the towel and asked why I didn't wear the dispo. Told her I don't like it as it's tight and not comfortable. Also reminded about my earlier visit when she was OK without dispo. Said OK, removed the towel and started with back massage for about 15 - 20 minutes. Then she asked to turn around and started again. Asked if I wanted a massage there, reminded her about my last visit and told her that I had specifically taken 90 minutes for her. Asked if I was carrying protection and replied in positive. Started with 5 k but negotiated and agreed for 4 k FS before the deed started. Since I had taken for 90 minutes she told we still had about an hour with us.

Started with a DFK. While she removed her top I quickly unhooked her bra. She has huge natural tits. Maybe a DD, haven't seen such huge ones and given her age about late 20's, pretty large. Started sucking on her huge tits, they were more than a handful. After about 10 minutes she asked me to lie down and started massaging Bunty between her tits and then started with a BBBJ. Asked to handover the see to her. She removed her pants put on the rubber and inserted Bunty by coming from top. She bent forward and I started playing with her enormous ones while fucking her from below. Then moved into mish. It was a great sight to behold seeing her huge ones bouncing in rhythm with the thrust. Banged her for another 10-12 minutes and came inside her in the see. She asked me to lie on top of her in the same position and had some good DFK again. Got up, she cleaned both of us, got dressed and left the room for me to change and leave.

Overall 2.2 k to spa + 4 k to her.

She is a bit tall around 5'6" very fair and smooth skin like all Thais have, a bit plump with huge natural ones. Just the way I like.

WIR. Yes but will check if I can manage to get her out for a full night session.

Maverick6162
10-31-19, 16:09
Hello,

Anyone tried this chick?Can anyone help me with her phone number on PM?

Krishnu1
10-31-19, 16:15
Is it Kesanand Phata?

I had booked appointment on
chhoti Diwali in Hara gav spa, as Miss S was busy I asked for another new therapist, when I reached after 15 minutes, those new therapists had already left and only Miss smile was available, I was little angry as I got confirmation over the call for new therapist. Owner apologized and asked to coke for next day or take session from Smile. As I already had experience with Smile, though it was good but as she is not ready for FS or bottom access so avoided her.

Went to one floor down, and tried new spa. I already got enough information about this spa from Miss A therapist from hara gav, so enquired about the charges and luckily manager recognized me as I went to one of their spa in JD chowk. After a lot negotiation paid 900 for 60 min Massage and shower time extra. Went inside the room, very small room and no shower attached. Ac was shared between two rooms, like in V spa NiBm.

MmongerMonk
10-31-19, 20:19
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

DavidP5
10-31-19, 21:53
Hi guys,

Visited miss A from SP are today, thanks Panvel1 bro for sharing the SP are digits.

He takes a lot of time to reply on Whatsapp so better to call him directly.

Coming to the bird, he sent me pics of 3-4 birds and I choose the one already discussed in the forum before about her good services.

Pictures are obviously photoshoped and the girl is about 75℅ same as in picture. BTW she is from Nepal as she told me.

Coming to the deed, She try a lot to please you, with a definitely long foreplay session almost 20 min, which includes Kissing, DFK, fingering, exploring the entire body amd even BJ in between.

After 20 min I wore see and started in missi with her legs straight and then her legs on my shoulder and grabing her boobs or neck alternatively. I forgot to mention, she has large melons, very soft and very little saggy. After 5-7 min in missi, I asked her for WOT and she obliged, WOT went on for another 10 min with with a rhythmic motion.

She seems to be tired after WOT abd I asked her for doggy, she happily obliged for that and I banged her in doggy for another 10 min, till this time she never seems to be in hurry neither she asked me to hurry up. Again moved to missi for 5 min and we both were tired and sweating even in AC.

Asked her to take some rest and we just lied down folding each other in arms. Suddenly she slept and it was almost 1 hour which we didn't even noticed. And then SP are started calling her if we are done or not. She said not yet, Sir is taking time.

Now after SP call, she asked me to hurry as we have already crossed 1 hour, She took another see and put on my Jhonny and then we started again in Missi. This time I tried to cum fast and banged her with full force and in another 2 min I was done.

Overall a good experience with SP are.

Rating.

Pussy - 6 trimmed but little loose.

Boobs - 7 bug but little saggy.

Hygiene - 8 good but room was mess.

Location. Safe.

WIR. Not sure SP are has more options.

NaughtyBoy22
10-31-19, 23:39
Can you PM contact details.

I have shared the digits with people who have asked. Please note that the girl is not a looker and is fat but GFE is always 12/10. Everything including anal and CIM is available.

Happy mongering.

Cheers.

Traveller88
11-01-19, 04:49
Am not quite sure of this, if you're referring to are spa on the 4th floor.

I've been there twice. First time I had a local who only allowed top access, claiming that anything else was prohibited by the spa.

The second time, I was assigned a NE, who refused any extras, but she offered to send another therapist for the same. That woman turned out to be another local, late 30's at the least. She refused to remove her panties, giving the exact same excuse of some people trying to take things too far without permission. As such, I'm rather skeptical of Bhatt's claims, unless something has radically changed in the last month or so.

As for M T spa on the 3rd floor, the one time I tried visiting, the place was locked. Would be highly obliged if anyone can share a review of the place.

Miss A will be back today or tomorrow, about downstairs spa, I could not see other therapists as they were in room, Mine one miss P was OK, slim and small boobs, and fair, as per miss Bhatt both the spa downstairs are full service spa, I could have asked for selection but I was not in the mood at that time, You can ask if you go there as the same manager offered me selection in one of his other spa.

SanjeevJain
11-01-19, 06:09
Hi guys,

Visited miss A from SP are today, thanks Panvel1 bro for sharing the SP are digits.

Coming to the bird, he sent me pics of 3-4 birds and I choose the one already discussed in the forum before about her good services.

Pictures are obviously photoshoped and the girl is about 75℅ same as in picture. BTW she is from Nepal as she told me.

Coming to the deed, She try a lot to please you, with a definitely long foreplay session almost 20 min, which includes Kissing, DFK, fingering, exploring the entire body amd even BJ in between.

After 20 min I wore see and started in missi with her legs straight and then her legs on my shoulder and grabing her boobs or neck alternatively. I forgot to mention, she has large melons, very soft and very little saggy. After 5-7 min in missi, I asked her for WOT and she obliged, WOT went on for another 10 min with with a rhythmic motion.

She seems to be tired after WOT abd I asked her for doggy, she happily obliged for that and I banged her in doggy for another 10 min, till this time she never seems to be in hurry neither she asked me to hurry up. Again moved to missi for 5 min and we both were tired and sweating even in AC.

Asked her to take some rest and we just lied down folding each other in arms. Suddenly she slept and it was almost 1 hour which we didn't even noticed. And then SP are started calling her if we are done or not. She said not yet, Sir is taking time.

Now after SP call, she asked me to hurry as we have already crossed 1 hour, She took another see and put on my Jhonny and then we started again in Missi. This time I tried to cum fast and banged her with full force and in another 2 min I was done.

Overall a good experience with SP are.

Rating.

Pussy - 6 trimmed but little loose.

Boobs - 7 bug but little saggy.

Hygiene - 8 good but room was mess.

Location. Safe.

WIR. Not sure SP are has more options.Nice FR.

Was the SP digit 546 and what was the damage?

EyesWitcher21
11-01-19, 11:30
Yo mongers these 2 reports are a week old.

1. BL spa in NIBM.

Had some work in NIBM area so thought of trying this spa. Bought a NB for 1050 and went straight in. They don't have any Thais currently. Only NEs. One lady comes in, looks old and I didn't like her at all. Up front told the cashier to send someone else. Comes in one girl named Lara. Looks OK, good knockers and decent shape. Started massage. It was very good. In between she seemed to give hints and took deep swipes inside the groin area. I also accidentally touched her bum a couple of times. She didn't bother.

A few minutes before the massage is about to end I ask her for extras and she keeps saying I don't know. I'm a bit surprised. But didn't push through and left. Massage was pretty good quality. Extras would have been fun, not sure why she didn't agree.

2. Hara gaon spa kalewadi fata.

Reading a few recent reports I thought of trying it out. Plus their prices are low. Took 800 bucks for 60 minutes. One Neha comes in. Heavily built and too fat. That was a major put off but I had already changed and inside the room so couldn't do anything. Massage was decent and she asked if I wanted extras. I said only bum and Johnny massage, she was surprised but I was quite turned off by her. Paid her 500 and left.

Is this the same hara gaon spa that was written about on the forum? Any good ones to try? For example on Ms S (local) and one bhatt. I ll appreciate details. PM is active.

Play safe mongers.

Monger1999
11-01-19, 12:20
Hi,

Is this at KN spa above famous Italian restaurant?

Had some free time yesterday so decided to venture out for some massage plus extras.

Called and booked an appointment with Thai girl Ni*I for 1:00 PM. Had tried her about a month ago so decided to go with her for her great massage skills.

Reached on time and it was almost empty. Asked for discount and got 90 minutes for the price of 60.

The girl came and guided me to the massage room. Was asked to change and she went outside. As usual skipped the dispo and just wrapped a towel. After about 5 minutes she came back, locked the door and asked me to lie down facing down. She removed the towel and asked why I didn't wear the dispo. Told her I don't like it as it's tight and not comfortable. Also reminded about my earlier visit when she was OK without dispo. Said OK, removed the towel and started with back massage for about 15 - 20 minutes. Then she asked to turn around and started again. Asked if I wanted a massage there, reminded her about my last visit and told her that I had specifically taken 90 minutes for her. Asked if I was carrying protection and replied in positive. Started with 5 k but negotiated and agreed for 4 k FS before the deed started. Since I had taken for 90 minutes she told we still had about an hour with us..

MongShree
11-01-19, 17:13
Hello all,

I think Pune forum is dry now a days messaged couple of senior mongers for contacts though I offered exchange no one replied can anyone help a with good indie contact for night apart from regular ones, also I lost SP Subhash contact I need it back can anyone help me out?

Champ211
11-01-19, 19:28
Kalewadi phata

Is it Kesanand Phata?

Champ211
11-01-19, 19:30
On 4th floor, Beside are spa, there is a new spa. Something like Star spa

Am not quite sure of this, if you're referring to are spa on the 4th floor.

I've been there twice. First time I had a local who only allowed top access, claiming that anything else was prohibited by the spa.

The second time, I was assigned a NE, who refused any extras, but she offered to send another therapist for the same. That woman turned out to be another local, late 30's at the least. She refused to remove her panties, giving the exact same excuse of some people trying to take things too far without permission. As such, I'm rather skeptical of Bhatt's claims, unless something has radically changed in the last month or so.

As for M T spa on the 3rd floor, the one time I tried visiting, the place was locked. Would be highly obliged if anyone can share a review of the place.

Champ211
11-01-19, 19:36
For second one, I tried 3 there, Miss A, S and M and one of our brothers suggested Miss J also. Try it and share the review

Yo mongers these 2 reports are a week old.

1. BL spa in NIBM.

Had some work in NIBM area so thought of trying this spa. Bought a NB for 1050 and went straight in. They don't have any Thais currently. Only NEs. One lady comes in, looks old and I didn't like her at all. Up front told the cashier to send someone else. Comes in one girl named Lara. Looks OK, good knockers and decent shape. Started massage. It was very good. In between she seemed to give hints and took deep swipes inside the groin area. I also accidentally touched her bum a couple of times. She didn't bother.

A few minutes before the massage is about to end I ask her for extras and she keeps saying I don't know. I'm a bit surprised. But didn't push through and left. Massage was pretty good quality. Extras would have been fun, not sure why she didn't agree..

Wonering
11-02-19, 06:28
Hi Friends from Pune forum.

Came across this pic in Pune forum.

Can someone please give me details and reference?

Thanks.

PollardPivot77
11-02-19, 06:58
Her photo was posted a few days ago on this forum. Look back 5-6 pages.I tried her a few weeks back. I would suggest not to waste your time and money on her not worth at all.

Very mechanical and does not enjoy the act. Seems like she is doing a favour.

ButockMann
11-02-19, 12:18
Spas usually fall short on the criteria of FS without any restrictions and VFM which as an inde could afford you in the safe environs of OYO! . The only other place which comes near to this has been SnM at DC in Delhi. However it seems lately LE problems have devalued it's usefulness! Ofcourse there are a couple of others but these are few and far between!. Based on mongers' FR, visited a spa near jagtap dairy only to be disappointed when a fat aunty came in for massage. However experience has taught patience resulting in extended talk. Soon the aunty promised only young babe. That soon born fruits last week when the aunty relocated to another spa near kokane Chowk as manager! She messaged availability of one teen Miss M. The rest is history!

Body - 8/10 just a teen with sturdy body.

Attitude- 8/10 very flexible in spite if narrow bunk and many positions!

Damage 1.5 + 4.5 tip.

Champ211
11-02-19, 12:32
Again went to Sitara spa, 4th floor, below hara gav spa.

Booked miss P, as I wanted to get the bottom access this time.

Entered room and changed to dispo, she entered, smiled and laid down saying I need massage. So started with leg, she was having little pain in leg. After few minutes started massaging bum and back, removed top and gave little massage on back then unhooked bra and continued back part. After sometime Went down and removed pants and panty and gave massage there.

After spending 15 minutes I asked if I kiss her, she said OK and I had kissed all over body and started fingering. Few minutes later asked her to turn up and kissed from top to bottom, l. Later asked her slowly what next and she said she will give B2B, as she was already excited I asked her to try more and said I have condom, she agreed and we started it. I fucked her in miss, doggy and cowboy. He thought I will finish early but it takes 15-20 minutes for me so she was little surprised. Finished it in miss position and we both laid down on table. Got ready and asked her for payment, she said to give whatever I want, last I paid her 1500 so I asked whether 1500 or 1800 and she asked for 1800. As I was not having exact change gave her 1700 and she was OK with it.

As I shared review last time.

Attitude- 9/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

Pussy- 7/10 (little hairy, not tight but not loose also).

Will try again in next week and as per our talk it looks like she is ready for outside also.

Cockendra
11-02-19, 12:49
I have her digits, she is my friend's paid girlfriend. My PM is not active, so if anyone wants her digits can help activate my PM, else you con contact her through loc, she has an ad posted over there as available for GFE.

I have not tried her as I don't have that much money, but rest assured, from my friend I know, she is classy genuine and very good for GFE.

Hi Friends from Pune forum.

Came across this pic in Pune forum.

Can someone please give me details and reference?

Thanks.

DavidP5
11-02-19, 14:48
Reopened with new name but same location. Goes with the name of famous Thai spa brand but without first letter of that.

Was trying to call them since few days as SPA was appearing on NB but they were not picking up the call, closed for almost 2 months, we know the reason I guess.

Someone answered today and confirmed the appointment. Bought a NB coupon and went there, guided to a room, changed and lied down on table with dispo on, and in few min a very petite Thai lady comes in.

She closed the door, came near to me and just grabbed the Johnny from behind, I was like surprised as this has never happened with me.

I actually wanted some massage as I was having some body pain since few days, and asked her to give some massage first. She started, after couple of min she said, why are you wearing this, I asked her to take it off if she wants and she obliged. There was not even a single hand move without touching johnny, for first 10-15 min she only did bum and johnny massage. After almost 15 min she asked, if you want me to do anything, I said do whatever you want. Then she said, 1 K for HJ and 3 K for B2 be, as she was thin and I even found that she has very small boobs as I have already explored her entire body in initial 15 min as well. I asked her to give some more massage first then we will see. I have already changed the side by now and johnny was already saluting, she started giving massage and grabbing johnny as many times as her hands coming up.

And here is the climax, suddenly someone knocked the door, I asked her to give me the towel and then open the door, she opened the door and it was manager, he was on phone, he asked the girl to go out and told me that Sir we need to close today, please come tomorrow and we will give you massage for remaining time, I said its only 20 min now. He said, yes but please leave we have to close, I obliged changed the cloths quickly and left. Seems there going to be some LE issue, donno how he come to know in advance but I guess that is case.

I left the spa, went to my car and cancelled the NB coupon first as he just noted down the coupon ID and didn't use that by now, and I am sure they are not going to reopen at least for couple of days.

Really shocking, happened to me first time and I would suggest to really avoid at least Thai Spa for few days.

Donno what is happening, but Pune is going to be complete dry it seems. Got a message from Thai miss A yesterday, she is leaving Pune and moving to Ahmedabad as she is afraid of Pune police now.

Very sad.

LoveBirds69
11-02-19, 15:00
Tried a spa in Aurangabad. Got success this time after many dry visits.

Thanks to a senior member for the reference.

Good ambiance and nice clean room. Therapist was a Maharashtra girl.

Massage was excellent. I was asking her to adjust the 'blow' of air conditioner and she thought that I was asking about extras. She said extras available. Completed the massage and went for B2B as FS was not available. At the end, she herself agreed for FS in next visit.

Offered everything which is expected in a standard B2B package. No DFK. Did fingering also. She was tight down there.

Overall experience was good. Most likely, will not repeat the therapist though.

Looks- 5/10.

Body - 6/10.

Massage- 9/10.

Service- 8/10.

Golds1
11-02-19, 15:15
Looks like a good couple, but asking advance of min 2 k on paytm. Redflag?

Has anyone met them?

DavidP5
11-02-19, 15:38
Looks like a good couple, but asking advance of min 2 k on paytm. Redflag?

Has anyone met them?Bro,

I made one thumb rule. Directly block if someone asks advance, no matter how they look, genuine or fraud whatever.

No advance means no advance. There may be 1 out of 1000 genuine who asks for advance but 999 times you are going to loose your hard earn money just to get the 1.

I know you are doing it carefully, that's why you have asked for their authenticity in this forum. But do you know one thing, even in ISG there are frauds who are writing false reviews of someone to trap. Don't believe anyone in this case and made one rule, NO advance. Hope I didn't offend you or anyone.

DavidP5
11-02-19, 21:57
Guys,

After the successful first episode with SP are, thought to try another NE bird with him, he has shared her photo earlier.

Pinged him whatsapp asking for the girls availability but he didn't check and reply to whatsapp for few hours. Then contacted another SP who actually works with SP are only. Sent him the pic and he confirmed the availability of the girl. Price negotiated, location decided and within 45 min I reached there.

But as soon as I saw the girl, it was total disappointment, the girl was actually same as photo but I should give award to the person who photoshoped her photo. This SP negotiated the price mentioning that she is high class and all bulshit though I didn't budge but now I was even skeptical to spent the minimum fixed amount as well.

I asked her to use toilet, went inside while thinking how to escape from here, came out and she was sitting on the bed watching Mithun Chakravati movie. I just sat next to her, she immediately removed her top and bottom and now she was only wearing black lingerie which was actually good. I started caressing her, just to explore and found that there are lemons where I expected the melons. Now she asked for the money and now I used my trick. Ohh fuck I guess I forgot my wallet in car, let me get it. I never carry wallet, always left it in car for such situations and only carry the fixed cash. So I got a chance to escape and I used that, went downstairs, direct into the Car and left the place very quickly. By the way, I forgot one thing, she was too drunk and also shown me two empty bottles of whisky mentioning that she is drinking since noon.

Now I sent an message to SP, told him that the girl is too drunk and I cannot go with her, apologized to him and that's it. He even replied that, it is good if she is drunk, she will be open for everything, I said no bro, she is so drunk that she will sleep in next 10 min. After that I sent him few more apology messages but didn't delivered yet, I guess he blocked me. But I don't have regret, I guess whatever I did is correct and I saved my money, instead of spending on someone who is not even worth 1/3 of the decided damages.

Attaching the photo of the girl, which I got from SP.

SanjeevJain
11-02-19, 22:24
I have her digits, she is my friend's paid girlfriend. My PM is not active, so if anyone wants her digits can help activate my PM, else you con contact her through loc, she has an ad posted over there as available for GFE.

I have not tried her as I don't have that much money, but rest assured, from my friend I know, she is classy genuine and very good for GFE.I couldn't find her on locanto wit GFE search.

Any other hint on name in locanto ad which can be useful?

BadalM
11-03-19, 05:47
I couldn't find her on locanto wit GFE search.

Any other hint on name in locanto ad which can be useful?Same her provide some more pointers.

Gunner89
11-03-19, 08:02
Can you please give some pointers?

Can you name Therapist?

Tried a spa in Aurangabad. Got success this time after many dry visits.

Thanks to a senior member for the reference.

Good ambiance and nice clean room. Therapist was a Maharashtra girl.

Massage was excellent. I was asking her to adjust the 'blow' of air conditioner and she thought that I was asking about extras. She said extras available. Completed the massage and went for B2B as FS was not available. At the end, she herself agreed for FS in next visit.

Offered everything which is expected in a standard B2B package. No DFK. Did fingering also. She was tight down there.

Overall experience was good. Most likely, will not repeat the therapist though.

Champ211
11-03-19, 08:33
Spa name starts with M? Cheapest one is baner? Regarding LE action, yes they know in advance only few idiots who don't provide haftas face issue of raid and jail. As per one of the therapist, December month is riskiest month for spa venture

Reopened with new name but same location. Goes with the name of famous Thai spa brand but without first letter of that.

Was trying to call them since few days as SPA was appearing on NB but they were not picking up the call, closed for almost 2 months, we know the reason I guess.

Someone answered today and confirmed the appointment. Bought a NB coupon and went there, guided to a room, changed and lied down on table with dispo on, and in few min a very petite Thai lady comes in.

She closed the door, came near to me and just grabbed the Johnny from behind, I was like surprised as this has never happened with me.

I actually wanted some massage as I was having some body pain since few days, and asked her to give some massage first. She started, after couple of min she said, why are you wearing this, I asked her to take it off if she wants and she obliged. There was not even a single hand move without touching johnny, for first 10-15 min she only did bum and johnny massage. After almost 15 min she asked, if you want me to do anything, I said do whatever you want. Then she said, 1 K for HJ and 3 K for B2 be, as she was thin and I even found that she has very small boobs as I have already explored her entire body in initial 15 min as well. I asked her to give some more massage first then we will see. I have already changed the side by now and johnny was already saluting, she started giving massage and grabbing johnny as many times as her hands coming up..

Krishnu1
11-03-19, 09:02
Hi fellow mongers,

Would request all to share any SP or MP contact in Wagholi or Kesanand Phata area can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore or Hyderabad.

Cheers.

Victor Bhai
11-03-19, 12:22
Lady in her 20's, avg looks, great body, nice boobs, open for all except anal, tries to please, good attitude.

Charges - 4 k plus hotel room charges.

She is handled by her handler guy and is based in dhayari.

Victor Bhai
11-03-19, 12:44
Monica.

Lady in her 20's, avg looks, great body, nice boobs, open for all except anal, tries to please, good attitude.

Charges - 4 k 1 hour plus hotel room charges.

She is handled by her handler guy and is based in dhayari.

Can exchange her details if you have a GFE young and good looking girl available with you.

Been very cautious this time for sharing, hence please msg only if you have a good contact (criteria mentioned above).

Cheers!

Maddy Patil
11-03-19, 17:55
Hello,

Diwali weekend went to Hara Gaon Spa located in wakad area, booked for 1-hrs session he asked for local or outsider I said outsider, went on time he assigned me Miss N (actress name in HAHK just google it).

She is good looking & fair but little bulky on side, but I like bulky only bocz they have huge boobs and big ass. Before starting the massage she asked what you like to have I said what you have on menu she said HJ & B2 be massage but no FS.

Had good massage with good pressure, negotiated B2 be for 2. 5 k. B2B was good satisfied with her service.

Next time will try Miss A.

LewisCarrol
11-03-19, 18:46
Friends, will be travelling to trump's land (west coast, state WA) for a short 2 week stint. Would like to fulfil my dream of doing a caucasian chick. Can you please help with how I can achieve this in such a short time? (CL? Tinder? Escorts? SA? Spas? Streets? Pickup Bars / pubs? Strip clubs?

Will prefer something quick and no strings (like spas in Delhi), but willing to go on 1-2 dates if that is what it takes. Also, please tell me usual prices.

Pm is active.

Thanks in advance.

Safe Mongering.

LC.

Socker
11-03-19, 20:38
Friends, will be travelling to trump's land (west coast, state WA) for a short 2 week stint. Would like to fulfil my dream of doing a caucasian chick. Can you please help with how I can achieve this in such a short time? (CL? Tinder? Escorts? SA? Spas? Streets? Pickup Bars / pubs? Strip clubs?

Will prefer something quick and no strings (like spas in Delhi), but willing to go on 1-2 dates if that is what it takes. Also, please tell me usual prices.

Pm is active.

Thanks in advance.

Safe Mongering.

LC.I'm in California and even though LE has cracked down on massage parlors nookie is still available. You sound like a smart hungry guy so it should be a piece of cake.

As for this Pune scene it blows my mind how guys are struggling for scraps. I work Thailand, The PI, So America etc and never scene such a pathetic P4P scene as there in India. Wow, it's bleak there.

The reason I'm on this forum is that I have to go there for medical treatment. I'm stuck there for 2 freaking months!! Fortunately my libido is not calling the shots as it has in the past so I can abstain easily.

I'm spoiled w the Thai, PI and SA action. I won't be lifting a finger to get what you guys are stuck w LOL. No can do. Good luck in the US. It should be much better than what's in Pune.

Maverick6162
11-04-19, 06:56
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any feedback on Hadapsar based couple nxxa and pxxxxm number ending with 643. I tried searching the forum but didn't come across any FR.

Thanks.

Jiam339
11-04-19, 07:42
Hi.

It's been long time since I posted here. I didn't find anything useful to share. Recently I teseted Annie about whom David posted good FR. Mine exp also good. Its very rare to find sp girl who equally interested in act.

PL don't ask number. It's available on Locanto.

Panvel1
11-04-19, 08:01
Met a really awesome housewife of 23 who has a kid. She was through a SP but managed to charm her personal digits from her. She was very cute, gorgeous and breathtakiningly beautiful. Thin frame and a very beautiful complexion and smile. She was a gem. Very cooperative and very good DFK, not very comfortable to DATY because she was not used to it. Allows any posture and no posteriors. Gives an oral job with see. I had taken her for short time but willing for night too. Will share her contact only with very limited and select people. Don't bombard my inbox because I have to share only with genuine contacts. Can't afford any risks. Ca. And share very few pictures for indicative purpose only. Very serious and absolutely decent people do get get in touch on my pm. She is too precious to lose.

Panvel1
11-04-19, 08:02
Hi.

It's been long time since I posted here. I didn't find anything useful to share. Recently I teseted Annie about whom David posted good FR. Mine exp also good. Its very rare to find sp girl who equally interested in act.

PL don't ask number. It's available on Locanto.She is a gem and this SP gives them sometimes. Contact me in case interested.

Victor Bhai
11-04-19, 08:19
Nope. Her number doesn't end with that.

Does her no. Ends with 604?

NeoCupid1
11-04-19, 08:37
Please clear your inbox mate.

I actually wanted some massage as I was having some body pain since few days, and asked her to give some massage first. She started, after couple of min she said, why are you wearing this, I asked her to take it off if she wants and she obliged. There was not even a single hand move without touching johnny, for first 10-15 min she only did bum and johnny massage. After almost 15 min she asked, if you want me to do anything, I said do whatever you want. Then she said, 1 K for HJ and 3 K for B2 be, as she was thin and I even found that she has very small boobs as I have already explored her entire body in initial 15 min as well. I asked her to give some more massage first then we will see. I have already changed the side by now and johnny was already saluting, she started giving massage and grabbing johnny as many times as her hands coming up.

And here is the climax, suddenly someone knocked the door, I asked her to give me the towel and then open the door, she opened the door and it was manager, he was on phone, he asked the girl to go out and told me that Sir we need to close today, please come tomorrow and we will give you massage for remaining time, I said its only 20 min now. He said, yes but please leave we have to close, I obliged changed the cloths quickly and left. Seems there going to be some LE issue, donno how he come to know in advance but I guess that is case.

I left the spa, went to my car and cancelled the NB coupon first as he just noted down the coupon ID and didn't use that by now, and I am sure they are not going to reopen at least for couple of days.

Really shocking, happened to me first time and I would suggest to really avoid at least Thai Spa for few days.

Donno what is happening, but Pune is going to be complete dry it seems. Got a message from Thai miss A yesterday, she is leaving Pune and moving to Ahmedabad as she is afraid of Pune police now.

Very sad.

TharkiBoss
11-04-19, 09:22
She is a gem and this SP gives them sometimes. Contact me in case interested.I have sent you a PM. Can you please help.

Regards,

Tharki.

SamK123
11-04-19, 09:47
Bro,

Be prepared to bombard your inbox.

She is a gem and this SP gives them sometimes. Contact me in case interested.

Victor Bhai
11-04-19, 10:11
Dude,

My bad there, I intended to write Shruti and Payal, not sure what made me write Sapna. Sorry for the confusion caused.

Also, I didn't mention Priya, may I know which Priya are we talking about? Not sure if Sapna and Priya are the same. Would love to know more about both, do share the info you have.

Cheers.

Hi,

Are they both the same? Something is wrong here, because this guy wrote and FR twhich says "after Sapna and Priya" he had Krupa. So surely he will know that he is not going to the same person. Unless the FR is untrue. I am confused. And today we see you saying they both are the same.

Hope someone can clear the confusion. Thanks guys.

Kuldud2001
11-04-19, 10:55
Guys,

After the successful first episode with SP are, thought to try another NE bird with him, he has shared her photo earlier.

Pinged him whatsapp asking for the girls availability but he didn't check and reply to whatsapp for few hours. Then contacted another SP who actually works with SP are only. Sent him the pic and he confirmed the availability of the girl. Price negotiated, location decided and within 45 min I reached there.

But as soon as I saw the girl, it was total disappointment, the girl was actually same as photo but I should give award to the person who photoshoped her photo. This SP negotiated the price mentioning that she is high class and all bulshit though I didn't budge but now I was even skeptical to spent the minimum fixed amount as well.

I asked her to use toilet, went inside while thinking how to escape from here, came out and she was sitting on the bed watching Mithun Chakravati movie. I just sat next to her, she immediately removed her top and bottom and now she was only wearing black lingerie which was actually good. I started caressing her, just to explore and found that there are lemons where I expected the melons. Now she asked for the money and now I used my trick. Ohh fuck I guess I forgot my wallet in car, let me get it. I never carry wallet, always left it in car for such situations and only carry the fixed cash. So I got a chance to escape and I used that, went downstairs, direct into the Car and left the place very quickly. By the way, I forgot one thing, she was too drunk and also shown me two empty bottles of whisky mentioning that she is drinking since noon..You can easily see in the photo that the image is photoshopped. Look at the area near the ears. You can see a paint brush of black color applied there.

However. The Nepali girl you mentioned in your previous FR seems nice to go for with this SP.

EroticServices
11-04-19, 11:34
Met a really awesome housewife of 23 who has a kid. She was through a SP but managed to charm her personal digits from her. She was very cute, gorgeous and breathtakiningly beautiful. Thin frame and a very beautiful complexion and smile. She was a gem. Very cooperative and very good DFK, not very comfortable to DATY because she was not used to it. Allows any posture and no posteriors. Gives an oral job with see. I had taken her for short time but willing for night too. Will share her contact only with very limited and select people. Don't bombard my inbox because I have to share only with genuine contacts. Can't afford any risks. Ca. And share very few pictures for indicative purpose only. Very serious and absolutely decent people do get get in touch on my pm. She is too precious to lose.Hi,

This is regarding your today morning's post on indie housewife. I know that you said that you will shared only with few known members. If its possible for you, request you to share with me also. What was the total cost for it? Also pictures if you can. Which part of Pune she resides?

Thanks in advance.

I do not have anyone to share which you don't know. Have met Ritu which was introduced to me by you and had a good time with her. Thanks for the same.

Maddy Patil
11-04-19, 14:36
Is Pune really very DRY? Or we don't have the right contact.

But Bangalore look very WET, Russian girls are available for 6 k for an hour.

Reffer: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=2387905&viewfull=1#post2387905.

Peace123
11-04-19, 18:21
She is a gem and this SP gives them sometimes. Contact me in case interested.Bro,

Your inbox is full. Would you mind sharing Annie or SP's contact number please?

ForTheLulz
11-04-19, 19:32
She is a gem and this SP gives them sometimes. Contact me in case interested.Please clear your inbox, want the SPs digits.

Can help. With Mumbai contacts.

EyesWitcher21
11-04-19, 19:36

Pm is active.

Thanks in advance.

Safe Mongering.

LC.Bro,

While I haven't stayed or visited WA state during my decade long life in America, few things are constant everywhere. First off like you said it's easier to find paid sex in the US, however its not easy to find or rather takes some effort to find a total GFE in general in my experience. There are plenty of escorts sites, notable ones like slixa, privatedelights, lovings etc. There are plenty of erotic massage services also.

The only caveat is you have to verify the provider and get some idea about the reviews from services like p411 etc. But they are paid.

Strip clubs can sometimes lead to some good stuff provided you know the tricks.

I'the suggest check local listings of escorts on the sites I mentioned above and also check usasexguideinfo web page forums for the region / city you will be in.

Mind you good escorts are expensive everywhere in major cities in the US. Nothing below 250 usd for sure in my experience. Street walkers are a risky business so tread cautiously there.

Good luck.

P.S. try suburbs or towns if possible where rates are cheaper and you get better bang for bucks. Also Washington state is quite liberal and open for these things.

SanjeevJain
11-04-19, 19:44
Has anyone tried his Hw contact NaughtyDuos on loc. ?

She is not sharing any number and just responding through loc.

SanjeevJain
11-04-19, 19:48
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any feedback on Hadapsar based couple nxxa and pxxxxm number ending with 643. I tried searching the forum but didn't come across any FR.

Thanks.Let me know the reviews if you go ahead with it.

I had the contact from loc but didn't go ahead.

PbForU
11-05-19, 04:10
Hi,

It seems fake.

She is not sharing her pics or contact details.

She is shearing her pic through Telegram that to for 7-8 seconds, pic will get vanish after 7-8 seconds. You cannot find out how she looks or how is her body posture.

Her charges are also high. 15 k for 2 sessions and 28 K for Night. As well as she is asking to book minimum 3 star hotel.

So no point to go ahead.

In this cost you can go Bangkok and have fun.

Thanks.

PB.

She is not sharing any number and just responding through loc.

Panvel1
11-05-19, 04:54
Let me know the reviews if you go ahead with it.

I had the contact from loc but didn't go ahead.She meets alone too. Go ahead.

PunePlayboy69
11-05-19, 07:46
I'm not a very experienced guy when it comes to mongering, have been with 3-4 escorts till date. I wanted a nice and not very expensive hopefully independent girl who would do GFE near Viman nagar. Can anyone just send me a PM with a few contact numbers please? I will return the favour soon.

SanjeevJain
11-05-19, 09:48
She meets alone too. Go ahead.Any idea if we have reviews for her in this forum?

AndyBhai
11-05-19, 10:12
Met a really awesome housewife of 23 who has a kid. She was through a SP but managed to charm her personal digits from her. She was very cute, gorgeous and breathtakiningly beautiful. Thin frame and a very beautiful complexion and smile. She was a gem. Very cooperative and very good DFK, not very comfortable to DATY because she was not used to it. Allows any posture and no posteriors. Gives an oral job with see. I had taken her for short time but willing for night too. Will share her contact only with very limited and select people. Don't bombard my inbox because I have to share only with genuine contacts. Can't afford any risks. Ca. And share very few pictures for indicative purpose only. Very serious and absolutely decent people do get get in touch on my pm. She is too precious to lose.Z share contact.

Panvel1
11-05-19, 10:17
Any idea if we have reviews for her in this forum? none yet whatsoever

SidClick
11-05-19, 10:40
Sorry folks, due to my hectic schedule couldn't post this FR earlier, however, Had visited one of the Mongering capitals of the world in April 2019.

Phuket.

Visited famous Ilusion Club which is a home to hundreds of girls for a ST or LT depending on the time. Caught attention of an Afro and straight away asked her if she had a friend who would Join. She called up her friend who was at her room and agreed. Negotiated at 2500 for 2 shots, 1 each.

P.S. - Have been involved in a threesome in Pune as well, but here both the girls were lesbian and were down on each other while I fucked them in Doggy.

Matched with couple of Thai's on Tinder, straight away asking for (1000-3000 Baht for short time). Called them to my hotel, Paid upfront, deed done and left. Nothing much to talk about, since very mechanical acts and ample of variety available depending on personal choice and interest.

Karon.

Was put up in Orchid resort Karon. While walking back to the resort, stopped at a mobile recharge store and saw a 25 year Thai managing the reception with biggest boobs I've ever seen. Pounced at the opportunity and asked her for dinner since it was closing hours. She obliged and what followed was some fancy dinner, loads of alcohol at her place and very enthusiastic sex. Her BBJ was to die for with ample for deep throat, gagging and spitting. Paid her 500 Baht as tip and left off in the morning.

Koh Samui.

Landed at Koh Samui and was put up in Chaweng Beach. While taking a stroll on the beach, saw one of the Cars advertising about Ki-Mo-No.

Now Ki-mo-No is the only Nuru massage place in Koh Samui where you'll get everything except FS. The girls were average but came in with great attitude. Also opted for 2 Masseuses and Prostate massage.

Price little on the higher side, but opted since I never available a Nuru massage.

Damages- 50 k (Flights+ Accommodation +F&B) + 60 K for mongering for 10 Days.

General Tips.

1. Tinder and Thaifriendly are very active and helpful in Thailand even for a short time.

2. Highly recommend you to stay in Party hostels if you're under 30. You're going to have a time of your life without spending a penny for a good fuck.

3. Ao nang, Koh Samui, koh Phangan have sophisticated crowds and better girls. (Personal Opinion). Indians have better and wider acceptance here compared to over populated areas.

4. You can find jackpot and luck anywhere in Thailand, Literally anywhere without having to pay sometimes.

5. Buy a bottle of alcohol whenever visiting a club / pub / restaurant, you will not need to hunt Girls down, you will see girls attract at your table indeed.

ChitinXcitin
11-05-19, 11:46
Dear Brothers,

I am back to mongering after many years. I am in Hyderabad now but come to Pune often. This is my first FR on this site and in your forum. Had work on Bnr Rd. So visited BL spa above famous pizza and opposite Rbk shoe. This place is even in Gmaps. It was evening and Sunday. Counter asked 2 k for 1 HR. I said it is 1.2 k. They say it is only on weekdays. So opted half HR for 1.2 k. They gave me a form to sign. It is some kind of customer card. I had to enter name phone and sign. Which I did with my short real name. Gave a less used number. I don't know if this is a mistake? I thought it wouldn't matter. They asked what kind msg you want? Hard or soft? Didn't understand so said soft (haha). A NE girl came Miss M. Very chubby and stout. Went with her since good msg was my priority. They have only curtains on dimly lit rooms. AC and shower is there. Was asked to change in dispo. She started good msg and immediately started to arouse me. I gave in. For extra she said 1 k for HJ and 2 k for B2B. I said take 0.5 K for HJ. She wanted to make 1 k. So told to give whatever for 1 k. In between she asked where I worked what position etc? By my looks she was guessing me to be an LE (hahaha) or defence. Told her not to go by looks. She joked about wife and GF. I lied wherever I did not feel safe. Now suddenly without asking she started BBBJ. It was damn good and was about to come. An organ called my brain showed danger signs on such contact. Really don't know what's risk of the worst virus in BBBJ. So asked her to stop immediately. She had real melons and I enjoyed those. Stopped after good HJ, cleaned, hugged and left. I asked her LE risk there. She says she has not seen any in last one year of work there. Can anybody tell whether we should not fill forms in such places? And about BBBJ risk. Will get subscription shortly.

Thank forum members for their rich contribution as I read about last 1 months.

PhoenixPune
11-05-19, 13:30

She is not sharing any number and just responding through loc.Does anyone have any updates on this?

Rhind
11-05-19, 13:43

I actually wanted some massage as I was having some body pain since few days, and asked her to give some massage first. She started, after couple of min she said, why are you wearing this, I asked her to take it off if she wants and she obliged. There was not even a single hand move without touching johnny, for first 10-15 min she only did bum and johnny massage. After almost 15 min she asked, if you want me to do anything, I said do whatever you want. Then she said, 1 K for HJ and 3 K for B2 be, as she was thin and I even found that she has very small boobs as I have already explored her entire body in initial 15 min as well. I asked her to give some more massage first then we will see. I have already changed the side by now and johnny was already saluting, she started giving massage and grabbing johnny as many times as her hands coming up..Took cue from you post and decided to try. Tried Miss K. Similar experience above. Finished in half and hour and vanished once she got that I'm not interested.

Complained the manager, he sent local after 15 minutes.

Pissed off and stormed out.

WIR: No.

Dmunda
11-05-19, 13:55
none yet whatsoeverYour inbox is full brother can not send any message.

M Jack
11-05-19, 15:03
Please PM me details.

M Jack.

Met a really awesome housewife of 23 who has a kid. She was through a SP but managed to charm her personal digits from her. She was very cute, gorgeous and breathtakiningly beautiful. Thin frame and a very beautiful complexion and smile. She was a gem. Very cooperative and very good DFK, not very comfortable to DATY because she was not used to it. Allows any posture and no posteriors. Gives an oral job with see. I had taken her for short time but willing for night too. Will share her contact only with very limited and select people. Don't bombard my inbox because I have to share only with genuine contacts. Can't afford any risks. Ca. And share very few pictures for indicative purpose only. Very serious and absolutely decent people do get get in touch on my pm. She is too precious to lose.

HandLebar
11-05-19, 15:58
Hello friends,

Any contacts in mahabaleshwar or panchgani? Has any body tried any MPs there?

Panvel1
11-05-19, 16:29
Please PM me details.

M Jack.Inbox inundated. Deleted some.

Panvel1
11-05-19, 16:29
Your inbox is full brother can not send any message.Try now. Deleted 5-6.

SanjeevJain
11-05-19, 17:34
Hi,

It seems fake.

She is shearing her pic through Telegram that to for 7-8 seconds, pic will get vanish after 7-8 seconds. You cannot find out how she looks or how is her body posture.

Her charges are also high. 15 k for 2 sessions and 28 K for Night. As well as she is asking to book minimum 3 star hotel.

So no point to go ahead.

In this cost you can go Bangkok and have fun.

Thanks.

PB.Yeah she is not going below 10 k so did not pursue further.

LewisCarrol
11-05-19, 18:13
Thanks eyesWitcher, one of the most helpful responses I got.

LC.

Bro,

While I haven't stayed or visited WA state during my decade long life in America, few things are constant everywhere. First off like you said it's easier to find paid sex in the US, however its not easy to find or rather takes some effort to find a total GFE in general in my experience. There are plenty of escorts sites, notable ones like slixa, privatedelights, lovings etc. There are plenty of erotic massage services also.

The only caveat is you have to verify the provider and get some idea about the reviews from services like p411 etc. But they are paid.

Strip clubs can sometimes lead to some good stuff provided you know the tricks.

I'the suggest check local listings of escorts on the sites I mentioned above and also check usasexguideinfo web page forums for the region / city you will be in.

Mind you good escorts are expensive everywhere in major cities in the US. Nothing below 250 usd for sure in my experience. Street walkers are a risky business so tread cautiously there.

Good luck.

P.S. try suburbs or towns if possible where rates are cheaper and you get better bang for bucks. Also Washington state is quite liberal and open for these things.

Joy2018
11-05-19, 19:27
Hi.

Anybody tried a girl whose digits ends with 504.

Pic of her looks very nice with very good assets.

PM me if anyone has availed her services. Thanks.

PhoenixPune
11-05-19, 19:53
Hi.

Anybody tried a girl whose digits ends with 504.

Pic of her looks very nice with very good assets.

PM me if anyone has availed her services. Thanks.Hi, is she on Loc?

Yandh
11-05-19, 20:16
Hello fellow mongers,

Recently I was travelling in night using Rickshaw. I had very interesting conversation with driver. I was looking for pub. So he told me about pub. I asked that I am single so I might not get entry then he told me that I will get girl outside. I have to pay her fee and she will get me inside. So I was curious and we started talking about girls and he asked me if I need girl for night Then we started talking where in Pune I can found girl.

He a said it will cost me around 1500 to 2000 k in place near budhwar peth for entire night and for 1 hrs around 600. He knew lot of women / girls their and he was going to drop me to location introduce to girl and will come back. I will stay their for night in that place and in morning I will leave.

I really liked the idea as the cost is very low and I can choose girl. I forgot exact place name (my bad) that he was going to drop me. As I got call from friend and I had to cancel the plan. Now I am trying to find exact place. Does any fellow member visited such place.

I am not talking about budhwar peth but any lodge or any establishment near outside budhwar peth who provide girls for cheap rate.

We also talked about lot of areas where girl can be found. He told me about Pune station. Also below the bridge of shivaji nagar (I don't know that location) also warned about shivaji nagar place as lot of fraud happens their.

He told me to avoid budhwar peth first lane as lot trans stand their and generally take all of money. I have experienced this before few years ago today I will write about that in next report.

He also told me to not visit welcome building 4th floor during night.

He also mentioned yerwada he said trans are generally found in this area.

I hope above information is useful to our monger fellows.

Yandh
11-05-19, 20:26
Hello fellow mongers,

This incident happened few years back today I decided to share with you guys. I decided to visit BP first lane that people asked us to avoid near movie theatre. I know about that lane as I used to visit a girl their regularly.

That girl behaviour was really nice. I heard lot of guys saying that this place only has trans that is not true. I never meet any trans their in my life may be I did not wonder in deep.

This girl was really true GFE. She was really nice to me never snatched any money from me nor asked extra for any activity. I was really happy and used to meet her regularly. One day I decided to go meet her but she was not present another lady told me that she will provided good service in her place my big mistake.

She took me to room their was no room actually just cloths and bed and started to check my bag and wallet. Another 2 ladies joined her and started to ask for extra like pay 1000 rs and you can stay for night and I will this and that. She found 1000 rs note from my bag and without even asking me she took it I protested but not very helpful. I had around 5 k in my bag but it was present in envelope I am glad she did not found that money I am pretty sure if she had idea what's in envelope then I had lost 5000 rs that night.

As for service she did not even removed her dress everything was done in 2 min. She just slide her innerware and told me to insert and told me in 1 min that you done. She told me that she will allow me for night and still told me to leave.

I was glad that she did not found extra money. From next time I decided to visit place never take more than 250 rs.

PunjabiRock
11-06-19, 11:07
She told me 20 k for 3 hrs.

Hi,

It seems fake.

Her charges are also high. 15 k for 2 sessions and 28 K for Night. As well as she is asking to book minimum 3 star hotel..

Joy2018
11-06-19, 14:13
Hi, is she on Loc?Yes fro LOC.

Wonering
11-06-19, 17:05

I have not tried her as I don't have that much money, but rest assured, from my friend I know, she is classy genuine and very good for GFE.Hey Buddy,

I found only one post in loc as " I am genuine independent lady available for NSA GFE fun". I got in touch with her but she says that this pic is not hers!

So can someone solve this mystery Who is this woman? I am keen to try her because I like this butt.

LoveMongers
11-06-19, 19:16
I have got lots of different experience from last two months. Had a contact with one SP who is providing cheap girls on regular basis. Due to busy schedule not able to write post. Just two week ego had a group sex with 2 girls. Have lots of new contacts of different kinds and genuine independent contact as well. Being a senior doing mongering using this forum from last 3 years. I am ready to share in return of good contacts. LM.

SanjeevJain
11-06-19, 19:40
Hi Guys,

Anybody tried this indie sneha with digits ending 356 ?

Hriteshk85
11-06-19, 20:44
Met a really awesome housewife of 23 who has a kid. She was through a SP but managed to charm her personal digits from her. She was very cute, gorgeous and breathtakiningly beautiful. Thin frame and a very beautiful complexion and smile. She was a gem. Very cooperative and very good DFK, not very comfortable to DATY because she was not used to it. Allows any posture and no posteriors. Gives an oral job with see. I had taken her for short time but willing for night too. Will share her contact only with very limited and select people. Don't bombard my inbox because I have to share only with genuine contacts. Can't afford any risks. Ca. And share very few pictures for indicative purpose only. Very serious and absolutely decent people do get get in touch on my pm. She is too precious to lose.Bro, please clear inbox. Trying to connect with you.

BadalM
11-07-19, 04:52
I know this will trigger a full mailbox pretty soon. Still I wanted to trigger a Indie database discussion. Pune is getting dryer with options.

Here is what I know:

Ritu. Queen of BJ.

Pallavi. Common fruit.

Pihu. Common fruit.

Shruti aka Madhuri. Many times discussed, mixed feedback.

Payal (HW) - Code, husband facilitated.

Shreya. Young, below average looks, great BJ, cheap.

Anisha.

Asha..Is this Sonali / shreya we talking about? Her number ends with 356.

SearchingHer
11-07-19, 09:57
So I have been mongering successfully in Europe because it's legal.

Since I am in Pune for a while, so I thought I should give this a try.

Found a SP online with end digit 198. Said I can pickup the girl from wagholi in front of mapple hotel.

I was a little skeptical as my friend also said that area is a bit shady.

Anyone have any idea if this is legit SP?

SearchingHer
11-07-19, 10:26
Hello fellow mongers.

I have been successfully mongering across few European countries. Helps that this stuff is legal there.

But I have been trying to find some contacts in Pune and found a few with a simple search online.

Contacted as many as possible and shortlisted one.

The SP (last digits: 198) said I can pickup the girl from Wagholi in front of maple hotel.

My friend is telling me that place is a bit shady and I am not sure how legit this is.

Can anyone share if they had experience with this one?

SanjeevJain
11-07-19, 11:18
Any review of her.So did you try her out?

Intraspy
11-07-19, 11:57
Is Pune really very DRY? Or we don't have the right contact.

But Bangalore look very WET, Russian girls are available for 6 k for an hour.

Reffer: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=2387905&viewfull=1#post2387905.Bangalore is wet? Really?

SamK123
11-07-19, 13:45
Hi,

Want to know if anybody has visited Bliss NIBM recently?

How is it? And do they still have curtains only or rooms have door as well.

Feel free to get in touch in case any contact required happy to share always.

Keep rocking!

BadalM
11-07-19, 17:07
Hi, could you please share the digits PM enabled.

She is a gem and this SP gives them sometimes. Contact me in case interested.

BadalM
11-07-19, 17:30
Hi,

Could you please share this SPs number. With me PM enabled.

Hi guys,

After 20 min I wore see and started in missi with her legs straight and then her legs on my shoulder and grabing her boobs or neck alternatively. I forgot to mention, she has large melons, very soft and very little saggy. After 5-7 min in missi, I asked her for WOT and she obliged, WOT went on for another 10 min with with a rhythmic motion..

SanjeevJain
11-07-19, 17:49
Is this Sonali / shreya we talking about? Her number ends with 356.Has someone tried her. I have her contact as Sneha?

Ls306
11-07-19, 18:06
Has someone tried her. I have her contact as Sneha?I'll be trying tomorrow will update once done.

You mean digits end with 356?

If anyone has red flag do update me before tomorrow evening.

E1119
11-08-19, 03:56
Hi,

I have been a silent reader of ISG for a long time. And, now got a subscription activated. Relatively new to Pune City; and request help with indie contacts. PM is active. Will highly appreciate.

Cheers!

Sammy92
11-08-19, 04:46
Hello everyone,

First of all Thanks to Panvel1, Mayhem096, LulzAK, HriteshK85 bro!

Everyone who chipped in with a few contacts or even just guided me about the scene. Thank You for your help to this newbie.

For my first time I decided to go through a SP called S.

Promptly answered my call and discussed the details. Quoted 4 k for 1 shot, 7 k for 2 & 13 k for night. But be aware if you ask about whole night then he might ask you for advance.

Managed to negotiate him down to 6.5 k for 2 hrs with no advance and door step delivery for the girl. Found he was from my neck of the woods.

It was quite late that I booked so he didn't have a massive collection but there were some good birds.

Chose one and within half an hour she was dropped off before my hotel.

She looked 21-22, very petite. Was quite chatty which kinda turned me off slightly.

After a few minutes of cuddling in each others arms as I explored her body she seemed turned on.

From then on it was quite mechanical. It seems she wasn't used to DATY which was fun watching her writhe while tasting the why.

We went missionary then WOT for about 10-15 minutes before Johny decided to erupt. It had been a very tiring last few days so I just decided to cuddle, kiss and receive BJ with cover.

Rating:

Pussy - 7 trimmed and slightly loose.

Boobs - 4 small and petite.

Hygiene - 8 Clean.

WIR. SP has much better options if you call early during the day but can't complain for first time.

PhoenixPune
11-08-19, 05:06
Hi,

Keep rocking!Hey,

Haven't tried Bliss, but Aura is a good option in NIBM. They do not have proper doors though just curtains. I wonder why.

Mumbasahinje
11-08-19, 06:03
Hi all,

New member here seeking assistance on.

Where to stay in bonehead to get service without any LE risk?

Any oyo hotel near to Hinjewadi where I can stay and call for service?

I have contacted some so numbers. All are different SP and have sent some sample pic but few chicks are common on these SP. Any red alert.

I will be just in Pune for 3 days so can't afford much time on research, hence help required.

Last for getting inbox do I need to buy bitcoin, is there a way for direct CC payment.

VFM16
11-08-19, 06:38
Hi,

Does anyone have any update on Narhe indie with 602?

She is not responding. Has she returned from her native?

Cheers.

RkPuneri87
11-08-19, 10:09
Hi,

Keep rocking!Hi bro,

Been there last weekend, they still have curtains.

They have NE girls, I was assigned a therapist who came and directly removed my dispo even without asking, started with lots of DFK and ended with CIM, all this happened without any discussion about money.

She asked for tips gave 2 k, took nb voucher for 1100.

Would suggest to visit A* spa at nibm, they have Thai available.

AndyBhai
11-08-19, 10:52
Met a really awesome housewife of 23 who has a kid. She was through a SP but managed to charm her personal digits from her. She was very cute, gorgeous and breathtakiningly beautiful. Thin frame and a very beautiful complexion and smile. She was a gem. Very cooperative and very good DFK, not very comfortable to DATY because she was not used to it. Allows any posture and no posteriors. Gives an oral job with see. I had taken her for short time but willing for night too. Will share her contact only with very limited and select people. Don't bombard my inbox because I have to share only with genuine contacts. Can't afford any risks. Ca. And share very few pictures for indicative purpose only. Very serious and absolutely decent people do get get in touch on my pm. She is too precious to lose.Looks nice.

Please PM the contact.

Vista Man
11-08-19, 11:23
Any recent feedback on indie sonia with num ending 789. Earlier she used diff name and was chubby (Not now).

Vista.

Swagate
11-08-19, 20:17
There is this shaan (translate to eng) hotel in shivaji nagar. Thet have a spa at top floor. Had an business appointment at that hotel and hence decided to try the spa. Called and negotiate on NB amount in cash for 60 m massage.

No option to choose therapist. Was assigned a local, may be 22-23 year old. Avera2 look but sexy body with firm assets.

Massage was average but touches at the right places. Since it was last 15 minutes for massage, she took the lead and asked for extras. Opted for HJ with TA for 1.2 k.

Melons were firm, tight ass as well. Slipped my hand under her jeans, found her wet. Time was less hence finished with HJ. She has promised FS next time.

Just that I found the ambience is average.

Damage 1.2 + 1.2.

Champ211
11-09-19, 08:29
You tried it? Please share the review, I also have her number stored as Sonali.

I'll be trying tomorrow will update once done.

SearchingHer
11-09-19, 10:54
So I decided to not go ahead with this SP. Given that I haven't had any experience yet in this field yet. But I was backed up for the last few days and wanted a nut badly.

So I went to a spa I am regular at in KP. I know sex is difficult option in spas but I still carried a condom on me just in case. The guy at the reception wasn't aware of my booking. There used to be a beautiful NE girl at the reception who was very friendly and knew me well because of my regular visits there. I had considered asking if she was an option for massages but never did.

So I asked that guy for my regular THAI therapist (with whom I have a history), but she wasn't available. So I asked for NE girl. I asked to make sure she wasn't too heavy.

Paid 1500 for 1 hour and went to the room right next to the reception.

10 minutes of waiting and they send a heavy NE girl. At first I was a little disappointed but I decided to make the most of what I got.

She started massaging but I asked right away what services she offered. She said HJ and B2B but no sex and no BJ. I asked for B2B and HJ for 2 K.

While she was little on heavy side she had right curves which I didn't notice until she took off her clothes. She was quite giggly and chatty and I didn't mind that at all. It just meant it was easier to build rapport with her. We kept talking, laughing and I was insisting her for full sex but she wouldn't agree. After 10 minutes of B2B she asked me to get on top of her and rub my dick between her legs without insertion. She was shaved but a bit cold there. She said she just washed herself before coming for my massage.

While we were rubbing our genitals I asked if I can go in. She was reluctant so I didn't push any further. We were still talking and laughing and having fun. After 5 minutes of rubbing she asked how much I will pay for sex. I said whatever is her price. So she finally agreed to let me fuck.

Soon as she said that I slapped on a condom and went right in. She was not tight or loose but decent enough for a session and wet already from rubbing. We had to be very quiet and slow because the room was right next to the reception. I came after about 10 minutes of missionary.

After the session I asked how much she wanted and she said whatever I think is OK. I gave her another 2 K for the total of 4 K.

I enjoyed this experience with her as I had never really tried a thicc girl before.

All in all I got what I wanted without having to go through a lot of hassle.

Body: 6.

Boobs: 6.

Pussy: 7.

Attitude: 8.

Spa: 6.

Hygiene: 6.

TharkiBoss
11-09-19, 11:30
I went there. Spa was not on top floor. It was on first floor. Maybe I went to wrong place. Plus it was professional massage. Can you give a hint of spa name and therapist name please.

There is this shaan (translate to eng) hotel in shivaji nagar. Thet have a spa at top floor. Had an business appointment at that hotel and hence decided to try the spa. Called and negotiate on NB amount in cash for 60 m massage.

No option to choose therapist. Was assigned a local, may be 22-23 year old. Avera2 look but sexy body with firm assets.

Massage was average but touches at the right places. Since it was last 15 minutes for massage, she took the lead and asked for extras. Opted for HJ with TA for 1.2 k.

Melons were firm, tight ass as well. Slipped my hand under her jeans, found her wet. Time was less hence finished with HJ. She has promised FS next time.

Just that I found the ambience is average.

Damage 1.2 + 1.2..

BadalM
11-09-19, 13:48
Did you manage to try her? If yes can you share the experience? My PM is enabled.

SanjeevJain
11-09-19, 14:59
Got these pics from sp from FB?

Did anyone try them?

Quoting high price.

Panvel1
11-09-19, 15:16
Tried the housewife again in Baner. Came so far a bit unwillingly. What a gem she is. Looks very small and innocent. Keeps smiling all the while. Lovely experience GFE like. Can be passed off as GF. Not as educated but really decent. Wow. Shes good. But unfortunately can't share her details freely. Neither name nor pics. Have shared with 6 people. Already 3 have experienced her with great pleasure. She is not a run off the mill type of girl.

Ironhide09
11-09-19, 16:21
Tried the housewife again in Baner. Came so far a bit unwillingly. What a gem she is. Looks very small and innocent. Keeps smiling all the while. Lovely experience GFE like. Can be passed off as GF. Not as educated but really decent. Wow. Shes good. But unfortunately can't share her details freely. Neither name nor pics. Have shared with 6 people. Already 3 have experienced her with great pleasure. She is not a run off the mill type of girl.Hi,

I am living in Baner. Newly moved to Pune. Can anyone guide me where to find a good experience?

I think I have to read a lot to understand the abbreviations used in the forum ex. SP, LE etc.

Jiam339
11-09-19, 16:41

If anyone has red flag do update me before tomorrow evening.Not sure I am late to post. I had tried her few month before when she returned from Kolkata. She was ill and I was first after she recover (She was leaning in back. However her attitude was good. Better to call her at your place than her lodge, it is shit place.

SweetShugar
11-09-19, 21:03
I tried the grey one sometime back. Average experience.

Did anyone try them?

Quoting high price..

BadalM
11-10-19, 04:26
Panvel bro.

Have been following you for sometime. Could you share this housewife's digits. Also what was the damage.

Tried the housewife again in Baner. Came so far a bit unwillingly. What a gem she is. Looks very small and innocent. Keeps smiling all the while. Lovely experience GFE like. Can be passed off as GF. Not as educated but really decent. Wow. Shes good. But unfortunately can't share her details freely. Neither name nor pics. Have shared with 6 people. Already 3 have experienced her with great pleasure. She is not a run off the mill type of girl.

Gunner89
11-10-19, 07:41
I had come across below tinder profile which claims to be active on Insta.

PFA screenshot below.

Insta. Rutuja. Bhabhi.

Please not I have not tried.

I came across this profile while at Hinjewadi Phase-1.

Rohitpc
11-10-19, 08:23
Recently moved to Pune and wanted to experience sex for first time. Please provide any contacts for independent escorts as I'm new to this. Help a fellow guy.

Golds1
11-10-19, 17:24
Thanks for reminding the redflag! Indeed, why waste any penny on it.

Bro,

I made one thumb rule. Directly block if someone asks advance, no matter how they look, genuine or fraud whatever.

No advance means no advance. There may be 1 out of 1000 genuine who asks for advance but 999 times you are going to loose your hard earn money just to get the 1.

I know you are doing it carefully, that's why you have asked for their authenticity in this forum. But do you know one thing, even in ISG there are frauds who are writing false reviews of someone to trap. Don't believe anyone in this case and made one rule, NO advance. Hope I didn't offend you or anyone.

Hriteshk85
11-10-19, 19:24
Tried the housewife again in Baner. Came so far a bit unwillingly. What a gem she is. Looks very small and innocent. Keeps smiling all the while. Lovely experience GFE like. Can be passed off as GF. Not as educated but really decent. Wow. Shes good. But unfortunately can't share her details freely. Neither name nor pics. Have shared with 6 people. Already 3 have experienced her with great pleasure. She is not a run off the mill type of girl.Hey buddy,

Trying to message you from a week but unable to send you message as your inbox is full.

Hope you remember me. Requesting you to clear your inbox for further communication.

I wasn't in mongering from some days so need your help. Please clear inbox.

StormBruin
11-10-19, 22:31
She is a gem and this SP gives them sometimes. Contact me in case interested.I am new in Pune, actually back in India after a long time. Would be grateful if you'd share contact.

Sammy92
11-11-19, 03:34
Guys,

Does anybody know about her?

Posts ad on locanto by ID "savi45". Offering full night for 6 k.

Panvel1
11-11-19, 05:11
I am new in Pune, actually back in India after a long time. Would be grateful if you'd share contact.How? No pm how to share?

Sammy92
11-11-19, 07:11
Hello everyone!

Does anyone have a review or idea of her?

SilentNinja
11-11-19, 12:39
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm visiting Pune over the weekend for some work. I would appreciate if any senior would help me out with either leads on MPs and / or SP contacts. Thanks in advance.

Panvel1
11-11-19, 17:54
Guys, pardon me. Will be off circuit for about 10 days. Safe mongering. Take care.

Sammy92
11-12-19, 02:08
Guys,

Has anyone tried Deepali recently?

Could you tell me a bit about the experience?

Sammy92
11-12-19, 03:20
Hey guys!

Does anyone have the contact of Priya HW from Wanwadi? Is she still active?

Willing to exchange numbers for her.

Egyptian2018
11-12-19, 04:22
Met a really awesome housewife of 23 who has a kid. She was through a SP but managed to charm her personal digits from her. She was very cute, gorgeous and breathtakiningly beautiful. Thin frame and a very beautiful complexion and smile. She was a gem. Very cooperative and very good DFK, not very comfortable to DATY because she was not used to it. Allows any posture and no posteriors. Gives an oral job with see. I had taken her for short time but willing for night too. Will share her contact only with very limited and select people. Don't bombard my inbox because I have to share only with genuine contacts. Can't afford any risks. Ca. And share very few pictures for indicative purpose only. Very serious and absolutely decent people do get get in touch on my pm. She is too precious to lose.Sir, thanks for the support in past. Request you to please give some good contacts.

Thanks a lot in advance.

DadFuck
11-12-19, 06:47
Had luck to have this collage girl in need of money. In touch with her from last few days. And finally agreed to meet. Booked oyo and called. She is bit late due to sum pg issue. Check in the room.

Start with sum chit chat and DFK. She seems bit uncomfortable as she told me she not regular. Then undress her boobs are small but handful. Start kissing and fingering her. She aroused and wet. Ask for BJ but she denied. Lots of fondling and caressing. Then start with wot. She is good and giving good stroks. Then standing position by lifting her. Then doggy. By the time we both are sweaty. Then finally banged hard in missionary and. Done.

Ratings.

GFE- OKAY.

Figure- perfect.

Flat tummy

Very tight.

Enjoy the deed.

Will share her contact with geniune. With promise of polite behavior. As she is student. I don't want to spoil her dignity. Happy mongering.

StormBruin
11-12-19, 07:14
I got in touch with her. She goes by the name Sonali now, or well that's what she gave me. Number does end with 356. She won't come to my hotel though, wants me to meet her at another hotel near Wadgaon Bridge. Anyone visited her before?

Hi Guys,

Anybody tried this indie sneha with digits ending 356 ?

StormBruin
11-12-19, 07:15
How do I activate PM? Sorry, very new to this forum.

How? No pm how to share?===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin.

ForTheLulz
11-12-19, 07:43
Can you please share some leads to the spa?

So I decided to not go ahead with this SP. Given that I haven't had any experience yet in this field yet. But I was backed up for the last few days and wanted a nut badly.

So I went to a spa I am regular at in KP. I know sex is difficult option in spas but I still carried a condom on me just in case. The guy at the reception wasn't aware of my booking. There used to be a beautiful NE girl at the reception who was very friendly and knew me well because of my regular visits there. I had considered asking if she was an option for massages but never did.

So I asked that guy for my regular THAI therapist (with whom I have a history), but she wasn't available. So I asked for NE girl. I asked to make sure she wasn't too heavy.

Paid 1500 for 1 hour and went to the room right next to the reception..

FundoBoy
11-12-19, 08:39
Is this Sonali / shreya we talking about? Her number ends with 356.I had tried this one. The photo is different and actual girl visited was different. Took me to nearest pathetic lodge. She was dead fish. Lost interest after first round.

ForTheLulz
11-12-19, 14:12
Got his digits off locanto and got in touch with him as needed some action. He sent about 15-20 pictures all of which looked good. Deal agreed for 4 k for 1 pop. Basis earlier experience of finding SP from locanto. Was looking forward to not getting the picked girl.

Got on call and asked to reach location near ravet bus stop off Pune Mumbai highway, pimp came on active to pickup, had doubts to even go ahead but was a little desperate. Got to the lodge, about 5 mins from the ravet spot, to my surprise the girls were looking about 90% same from the photos sans makeup I. E.

Picked girl (called herself angel I think) and went ahead but all roads lead to disappointment after as she was a dead fish. Only good thing was she did give an OK CBJ before entering her, however no interest to change positions after and only asking to finish finish.

WIR. Maybe if another tempting girl photo is shared again.

Kamsutra69
11-12-19, 14:19
Yeah these have been in circulation in Pune for some time. Haven't tried any but once received a super hot pic of a girl with great boobs from a Pune SP. So rushed to a OYO hotel in Balewadi only to find the girl in the pic but 15 years older. Politely left the room without much ado.

So take a chance if you can't resist but keep an escape route open.

Happy mongering!

Did anyone try them?

Quoting high price.

PbForU
11-12-19, 16:50
Hi guys,

Anyone tried this Ria?

Charging 8 k for 2 + hotel extra.

Please let me know the reports about her.

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Thanks.

PB.

AndyBhai
11-12-19, 18:42
Had luck to have this collage girl in need of money. In touch with her from last few days. And finally agreed to meet. Booked oyo and called. She is bit late due to sum pg issue. Check in the room.

Start with sum chit chat and DFK. She seems bit uncomfortable as she told me she not regular. Then undress her boobs are small but handful. Start kissing and fingering her. She aroused and wet. Ask for BJ but she denied. Lots of fondling and caressing. Then start with wot. She is good and giving good stroks. Then standing position by lifting her. Then doggy. By the time we both are sweaty. Then finally banged hard in missionary and. Done.

Ratings..Please PM the contact.

TezasviK
11-12-19, 18:52
Hi fellow mongers,

I am new to this forum but an active monger for past few month. Tried around 10 girls ranging from 5 k to 10 k all through agents varying from basti wali to NE and Russian.

I had few really good professional experience and very bad also. I wanted to know what are standard rates in Pune. This is what I have paid so far. Let me know if this is too much.

5 k. Basti wali girls with almost no college education. Good figure and decent looks but you have to be lucky to really enjoy the company. No kiss and no BJ without condom.

8 k. Mix bastiwali or little better and have some standard or collage education. Good kisser and excellent in BJ without condom. My favorite so far.

10-12 K. Russian or little upscale girls. Looks like models in pics. But in reality they are 5 or 10 yr older than in pics.

Do others also have similar experience?

Joseph Bhai
11-12-19, 21:02
Gents,

When it comes to Pune SPs, who among the lot is reasonably reliable for a first time deal? I understand all SPs will:

1) Try to overcharge.

2) Photoshop and oversell their birds.

3) May even bait-and-switch.

The above may still be dealt with by some smart negotiation, but I am more keen to know which ones would not turn out to be total scamsters or ever worse I. E. Be a threat / annoyance afterwards. And I get it that Never pay in advance.

Some members in the forum have mentioned they found Sameer / Samir useful. Are there any others?

Thoughts? My first post so picking brains of seniors.

Panvel1
11-13-19, 09:35
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SearchingHer
11-13-19, 11:54
Can you please share some leads to the spa?It's in KP right opposite Lane 5 a and close to the Tattoo parlor and another well known spa.

Spune
11-13-19, 13:16
Guys,

Not a review but a query.

Anybody having any knowledge of any Indie or reliable SP in Township Nanded City Sinhgad road?

Any pointers would be of immense help.

Thanks in Advance.

SummerTime1985
11-13-19, 13:28

Ratings.

GFE- OKAY.

Figure- perfect.

Flat tummy

Very tight.

Enjoy the deed.

Will share her contact with geniune. With promise of polite behavior. As she is student. I don't want to spoil her dignity. Happy mongering.Hi,

Could you share her digits, you can check my FRs for my creditability, as iam an old member and shared with many members here.

Thanks in advance.

Sgvizag
11-13-19, 14:26
Hi guys,

I am new here in Pune. I found some dark girls in LOC and they are asking 5000- for 1 HR. They are giving location of Mo__a Park and near by. Are they trustable and any one had previous experience. I used to be in Kolkata before and had experience there but here no one I know kindly help me to get some.

Ishaang
11-13-19, 17:24
Had the worst experience with my regular SP today. Chatted on WhatsApp and arranged for a single session for 4 k, reached the location and had him guide me to the lodge which was different. Got in and they asked for ID which I found strange as they never asked this before. I was concerned about giving my driver's license as it has my house address, but Johnny spoke, so gave it anyway with assurance that it was routine procedure and I don't have to worry. He had me wait a while for the girl to be ready. The girl was OK looking but a huge time watcher, didn't allow DFK or DATY, no CBJ or BBBJ, no positions. Total waste of my time and money. Will never go to this SP again.

Girl rating -.

Looks 5/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Pussy 7/10 OK shaved, did not allow DATY.

Service 1/10 very pathetic.

Damage 4 k plus 600 for room.

WIR, Never.

No pics attached as I deleted the SPs profile on WhatsApp. It was that bad.

Just on a side note, I am a bit concerned about giving my ID as I don't want this to bite me in the ass later. Forum, what's your thought?

SearchingHer
11-13-19, 18:23
Hi guys,

I am new here in Pune. I found some dark girls in LOC and they are asking 5000- for 1 HR. They are giving location of Mo__a Park and near by. Are they trustable and any one had previous experience. I used to be in Kolkata before and had experience there but here no one I know kindly help me to get some.I spoke to 3-4 African girls directly. All of them mention the same New Sanghvi area. Haven't tried anyone because I am not sure either. Would appreciate some information on this.

Rohitroy007
11-13-19, 19:18
Please PM me the spa name, would you?

Paid 1500 for 1 hour and went to the room right next to the reception.

10 minutes of waiting and they send a heavy NE girl. At first I was a little disappointed but I decided to make the most of what I got.

She started massaging but I asked right away what services she offered. She said HJ and B2B but no sex and no BJ. I asked for B2B and HJ for 2 K..

Joseph Bhai
11-14-19, 02:52
Does her no. Ends with 854?

In touch with this indie, ready for all services including CIM and anal. For 2. 5 k.

Operating from swargate hotel.

Is this the same much talked about pihu??I am also in touch with this lady P with last digits 854. Did anyone take her. Any feedback?

SearchingHer
11-14-19, 03:56
Please PM me the spa name, would you?We are both regular members so I don't think we have PM option without buying a subscription first!

HandLebar
11-14-19, 07:12
Hello friends,

Any reviews on the female in the attached pic. Her name is Shanaya as per the SP.

ChitinXcitin
11-14-19, 08:06
Dear bro,

Mongering is fraught with risks and we need to minimize them. My reading of this forum has made me aware of many things which I had not thought of. Thanks to contributors and seniors.

I would like to give my two bit of knowledge about giving ID. The hotel should not need it unless they want to show you booked a room. If the bird or sp booked then why they want is not understood.

If we book we have to give it to reception. Giving away ID has the risk of kala-mail by scammers or SP himself. So if SP is trustworthy no problem. As long we don't bump into LE in the place then also no problem. Only risk is reception giving away to LE which proves nothing since you are not present there.

I gave away my number and filled a form in one MP which worries me a bit. Is it normal for first visit to MP I want to know.

Lets help each other to play safe and be safe. Cheers.

Had the worst experience with my regular SP today. Chatted on WhatsApp and arranged for a single session for 4 k, reached the location and had him guide me to the lodge which was different. Got in and they asked for ID which I found strange as they never asked this before. I was concerned about giving my driver's license as it has my house address, but Johnny spoke, so gave it anyway with assurance that it was routine procedure and I don't have to worry. He had me wait a while for the girl to be ready. The girl was OK looking but a huge time watcher, didn't allow DFK or DATY, no CBJ or BBBJ, no positions. Total waste of my time and money. Will never go to this SP again.

ChitinXcitin
11-14-19, 08:23
Dear bro,

Mongering is fraught with risks and we need to minimize them. My reading of this forum has made me aware of many things which I had not thought of. Thanks to contributors and seniors.

I would like to give my two bit of knowledge about giving ID. The hotel should not need it unless they want to show you booked a room. If the bird or sp booked then why they want is not understood.

If we book we have to give it to reception. Giving away ID has the risk of kala-mail by scammers or SP himself. So if SP is trustworthy no problem. As long as we don't bump into LE in the place then also no problem. Only risk is reception giving away on LE enquiries which proves nothing since you are not present there. Maybe reception is cautious and they want to keep record in case of any serious issue on their property. Or maybe they just want to show genuine guest traffic in their records.

Lets help each other to play safe! Cheers.

I gave away my number and filled a form in one MP which worries me a bit. Do they make you fill up form when you visit them first time?

BeardistTechi
11-14-19, 09:20
Hey guys!

Does anyone have the contact of Priya HW from Wanwadi? Is she still active?

Willing to exchange numbers for her.Anybody tried this?

NoNeed 1979
11-14-19, 10:30
Got his digits off locanto and got in touch with him as needed some action. He sent about 15-20 pictures all of which looked good. Deal agreed for 4 k for 1 pop. Basis earlier experience of finding SP from locanto. Was looking forward to not getting the picked girl.

Got on call and asked to reach location near ravet bus stop off Pune Mumbai highway, pimp came on active to pickup, had doubts to even go ahead but was a little desperate..

Picked girl (called herself angel I think) and went ahead but all roads lead to disappointment after as she was a dead fish. Only good thing was she did give an OK CBJ before entering her, however no interest to change positions after and only asking to finish finish.I have had similar experiences with this Ravet SP. Extremely shitty attitude and mostly Bangladeshi girls. Avoid unless desperate.

Yandh
11-14-19, 12:18
Guys,

Does anybody know about her?

Posts ad on locanto by ID "savi45". Offering full night for 6 k.I believe she is Deepali. I have seen many review of her really like to drink open to every position and charges 2.5 for 2 hrs and 5 k for 5 hrs.

Panvel1
11-14-19, 15:40
There is a person in this group who is a trouble maker. He collects numbers pictures of as many ladies as he can. Very pesky and troublesome. After sharing some, when I refused to share, he started using bad language and spreading falsehood to those girls about me. The girls called me up and told me what he was saying. Such people should not be entertained at all I feel.

Rock9991
11-14-19, 16:32
Hello.

Want to have experience to taste Russian girl.

Please any kind soul help me with contact of girl or relatable SP.

Budget is 7 to 8 k for short time.

Please help.

Thanks.

Rock.

DadFuck
11-14-19, 17:15
Hello friends,

You flooded my inbox with msg for her contact no but as I told you she is not regular in this bussiness. Does only when needs money so sorry couldn't send her no to everyone one but sure will send those geniune when the girl wish. So please don't mind. And keep support. And enjoy mongering. Already. Sent two persons. So lets wait. When she needs money.

RessrRcky
11-14-19, 17:30
Hello.

Want to have experience to taste Russian girl.

Please any kind soul help me with contact of girl or relatable SP.

Budget is 7 to 8 k for short time.

Please help.

Thanks.

Rock.PM me in details. Do not flood my inbox.

TheTank85
11-14-19, 17:50
There are always a few bad apples who want to spoil it for the rest of us. My advise would be do do some checks before sharing contact details of girls / SP. See what type of reviews / posts they have posted. This would be enough to weed out some of these types of people.

Hope it helps.

TheTank.

There is a person in this group who is a trouble maker. He collects numbers pictures of as many ladies as he can. Very pesky and troublesome. After sharing some, when I refused to share, he started using bad language and spreading falsehood to those girls about me. The girls called me up and told me what he was saying. Such people should not be entertained at all I feel.

DannyJohn1981
11-14-19, 18:41
Hi bro,

I had been her quite number of times.

She is good. You are going to enjoy all the positions.

Give it a try. Go ahead.

Hello everyone,

Thanks.

PravJiba
11-14-19, 18:46
Hii,

Anyone tried this indi. Muskan. Near camp.

Charging 3.5 k for 1 session.

How is she. How is her service.

Thanks.

DavidP5
11-14-19, 20:10
Dear bro,

If we book we have to give it to reception. Giving away ID has the risk of kala-mail by scammers or SP himself. So if SP is trustworthy no problem. As long as we don't bump into LE in the place then also no problem. Only risk is reception giving away on LE enquiries which proves nothing since you are not present there. Maybe reception is cautious and they want to keep record in case of any serious issue on their property. Or maybe they just want to show genuine guest traffic in their records.

Lets help each other to play safe! Cheers.

I gave away my number and filled a form in one MP which worries me a bit. Do they make you fill up form when you visit them first time?Hey bro,

I would say to not share your actual details at least at MP. As they don't ask for your ID. So decide you mongering name and take a separate mongering number. And use that everywhere.

At hotel, I think most of the time they ask for ID if they see you entering into the hotel, I prefer SPs for incall where ID is not required.

If outcall, you have to book hotel on your real name no options I guess, still you should not use your personal email and phone number.

Joseph Bhai
11-15-19, 01:03
I believe she is Deepali. I have seen many review of her really like to drink open to every position and charges 2.5 for 2 hrs and 5 k for 5 hrs.Is she really an indie? She posts on loc with digits ending 314 and a guy's name (maybe a SP).

Champ211
11-15-19, 03:42
I have tried 3-4 times, 3 times in new Sang, and once in KP, they will be ready in 1.5 k if you can negotiate well. Last time I tried 3 som, in 3 k or 2.5 k, one lady out of 2 was amazing otherwise it's ok experience only. Nowadays they are very popular and people are in waiting outside to get their turn during weekends.

I spoke to 3-4 African girls directly. All of them mention the same New Sanghvi area. Haven't tried anyone because I am not sure either. Would appreciate some information on this.

SummerTime1985
11-15-19, 05:35
Hello friends,

You flooded my inbox with msg for her contact no but as I told you she is not regular in this bussiness. Does only when needs money so sorry couldn't send her no to everyone one but sure will send those geniune when the girl wish. So please don't mind. And keep support. And enjoy mongering. Already. Sent two persons. So lets wait. When she needs money.I've sent you my details as you asked in your inbox.

Thanks.

SummerTime1985
11-15-19, 05:37
Hi guys,

I am new here in Pune. I found some dark girls in LOC and they are asking 5000- for 1 HR. They are giving location of Mo__a Park and near by. Are they trustable and any one had previous experience. I used to be in Kolkata before and had experience there but here no one I know kindly help me to get some.Don't pay more than 1500/.

Also read the forum, ul find many reports on them.

ChitinXcitin
11-15-19, 11:21
Thank you dear brother DavidP5, for the prompt reply. This clears my doubts. Surely will be careful next time. The number I gave was not WA but a less used one. But wrote my real name and real sign (too bad huh?) Thought they are making some kind of customer cards. But now will do as you say. Better take care than be sorry later.

One more question (read my Pune FR) the bird started BBBJ without even asking. How safe is BBBJ? Or we must use see? How to assess?

Hey bro,

I would say to not share your actual details at least at MP. As they don't ask for your ID. So decide you mongering name and take a separate mongering number. And use that everywhere.

At hotel, I think most of the time they ask for ID if they see you entering into the hotel, I prefer SPs for incall where ID is not required.

If outcall, you have to book hotel on your real name no options I guess, still you should not use your personal email and phone number.

Panvel1
11-15-19, 15:07
Hi this is Panvel1. My mobile number is on the blink. I request everyone to contact me here. People who have already shared their mobile numbers will surely get the details in their pm. May take time but will surely respond. I have already shared with many people. Thanks.

Panvel1
11-15-19, 15:16
Anyone interested in calling this girl Sh—-a? She is willing to come to Pune for even 24 hours. Costs can be shared and divided.

Tut Li
11-15-19, 16:41
Hi this is Panvel1. My mobile number is on the blink. I request everyone to contact me here. People who have already shared their mobile numbers will surely get the details in their pm. May take time but will surely respond. I have already shared with many people. Thanks.You are an amazing person bro. I was out for long time.

You helped without asking anything in return. And I don't think numbers of old indes will help you much. Appreciate your help. Thank you.

Ganatram
11-15-19, 17:22
Hi Dear mongers,

I would be visiting on an official trip for last week of Nov in Pune, appreciate if you can help me spice up my trip with MP's / Indes or SP's.

Would reciprocate with Delhi / ncr. Mumbai & Bangalore contacts I have.

Cheers!

Ganatram.

YagamiLight
11-15-19, 17:50
Could you please share her contact.

QUOTE=Champ211;2375733]Tried new girl Poonam on Wednesday. Recently shifted to Pune from Kolhapur. Only available in weekdays.

Started chatting with her, rates were 3 k for 1 shot, 4 k for 2, and 6 k for whole night. I asked for the photos but she was not ready to share rather she asked for video call. So next day I called her on WA, on video call she looked good as only face was shown.

Next day the deal was finalized and I took half day from job to visit her. She wasn't having own place so asked her if she knows place where we can meet. So she suggested oyo in Baner. She confirmed the timing and booked oyo by her self and shared booking confirmation. I was still thinking as nobody generally do such booking without advance. Finally reached place, and found it comfortable. As I shared earlier in the post I am bit reluctant to go in guest house for such deeds but this was looking decent.

So finally reached to the room, she opened the door and she greeted with warm hug. She was very thin and that made my mood little off. We sat on the bed and discussed here and there, she is educated and was speaking English fluently and she wasn't looking like girl from this profession. She is very good nature and very well behaved. Then paid 3 k for deed and 900 for hotel and started deed.[/QUOTE]

Champ211
11-15-19, 18:43
Sorry, PM is not activated, otherwise could have shared with you

Could you please share her contact.
Tried new girl Poonam on Wednesday. Recently shifted to Pune from Kolhapur. Only available in weekdays.

Started chatting with her, rates were 3 k for 1 shot, 4 k for 2, and 6 k for whole night. I asked for the photos but she was not ready to share rather she asked for video call. So next day I called her on WA, on video call she looked good as only face was shown.

Next day the deal was finalized and I took half day from job to visit her. She wasn't having own place so asked her if she knows place where we can meet. So she suggested oyo in Baner. She confirmed the timing and booked oyo by her self and shared booking confirmation. I was still thinking as nobody generally do such booking without advance. Finally reached place, and found it comfortable. As I shared earlier in the post I am bit reluctant to go in guest house for such deeds but this was looking decent.

So finally reached to the room, she opened the door and she greeted with warm hug. She was very thin and that made my mood little off. We sat on the bed and discussed here and there, she is educated and was speaking English fluently and she wasn't looking like girl from this profession. She is very good nature and very well behaved. Then paid 3 k for deed and 900 for hotel and started deed.

TeeZeeFun
11-15-19, 20:07
I also got few contacts from a fellow monger but all the numbers have either changed or switched off. Johnny needs some serious action and I need fellows here to please help me.

I have tried 3-4 times, 3 times in new Sang, and once in KP, they will be ready in 1.5 k if you can negotiate well. Last time I tried 3 som, in 3 k or 2.5 k, one lady out of 2 was amazing otherwise it's ok experience only. Nowadays they are very popular and people are in waiting outside to get their turn during weekends.

TeeZeeFun
11-15-19, 20:09
Panvel bro, you're the rockstar here.

You are an amazing person bro. I was out for long time.

You helped without asking anything in return. And I don't think numbers of old indes will help you much. Appreciate your help. Thank you.

TeeZeeFun
11-15-19, 20:28
My PM is active.

Hi guys,

Anyone tried this Ria?

Charging 8 k for 2 + hotel extra.

Please let me know the reports about her.

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Thanks.

PB.

PollardPivot77
11-15-19, 21:20
What's the point of sharing a FR when you can't share contacts. The whole purpose of this forum is to share contacts which you can't. So wondering why do you write detail FRs

Sorry, PM is not activated, otherwise could have shared with you.

AquaGenius
11-16-19, 06:37
Sure there would be such people, wouldn't it be good to do some name and shame? So that no one else entertains that person?

Ishaang
11-16-19, 11:32
I would like to know how to find a Russian girl. Is it possible to find them with SP or on locanto? Am willing to shell 8-10 k. Any tips forum?

Champ211
11-16-19, 12:35
We can share details through FR, when I was a newbie, I got help from this forum to understand mongering world. Sharing contact is just a part, I have seen many FRs where people complaining about contact being spoiled or fake contacts. The reason I am not having PM is bitcoin, if I credit card option was available, I would have purchased it. And we share many details through FR and I am sure many got benefited from it.

What's the point of sharing a FR when you can't share contacts. The whole purpose of this forum is to share contacts which you can't. So wondering why do you write detail FRs.

Champ211
11-16-19, 12:41
Sorry bro, PM is not yet active, try Locanto you will see many sponsored ads from afro, and you can find many from skokka also. Luckily I haven't seen afro are doing cheating, so you can try anyone. Just try to control the prices and get them below 2 k, else get try another number

I also got few contacts from a fellow monger but all the numbers have either changed or switched off. Johnny needs some serious action and I need fellows here to please help me..

YagamiLight
11-16-19, 20:43
Hello Champ211,

Totally agree with you, yes your FRs did help in finding spas, but with indies we are unable to figure out the details from FR, any hints would be appreciated, also do let me know if you need to buy subscription through bitcoin, I can guide you through the process, its quite simple, just let me know.

We can share details through FR, when I was a newbie, I got help from this forum to understand mongering world. Sharing contact is just a part, I have seen many FRs where people complaining about contact being spoiled or fake contacts. The reason I am not having PM is bitcoin, if I credit card option was available, I would have purchased it. And we share many details through FR and I am sure many got benefited from it.

Samritu1
11-17-19, 02:51
Sorry bro, PM is not yet active, try Locanto you will see many sponsored ads from afro, and you can find many from skokka also. Luckily I haven't seen afro are doing cheating, so you can try anyone. Just try to control the prices and get them below 2 k, else get try another number.I met two African girls till now. No cheating. Good service. Area is same pimple gurav.

TezasviK
11-17-19, 05:03
I would like to know how to find a Russian girl. Is it possible to find them with SP or on locanto? Am willing to shell 8-10 k. Any tips forum?I tried couple of times. Damage 10 k. SP names ends with 954. You can search him on akola. My PM is not active as I am new here.

Good thing is you don't need to book room. You will go to there room. Bad thing is some hotels do not allow entry. For my first time with Russian I tried 3 times. Third time got lucky with Westin hotel.

You have to be carefull before making payment. As usual pics shared all old but just last week girl was well above 40 years old. So I declined and left the room.

They also tend to control things. Very limited foreplay and BJ and they will start the action.

ChitinXcitin
11-17-19, 07:45
Fully agree with Chap211. There are so many gifted people here and their writing so enjoyable and at times nice humour and wit. The experience shared in open FR is great to have to be safe and economic.

Thanks brothers.

SilentNinja
11-17-19, 10:37
I had some work in Nibm. Figured Ill try visit a spa after that. Went to a place which is similar to Youth. NE Therapist. Not chatty and not responding. Msg was OK. Nothing happened. Disappointed.

Damage 1800 counter (60 minutes).

Any other leads in same area for MPs with extras? Do let me know.

ButockMann
11-17-19, 10:52
Getting FS in spas has been always hit and miss, mostly miss!!Even if you succeed once in a while, it's been highly compromised experience due to many restrictions, viz you can't make any noise, babe can only moan with lips sealed, you can't bang hard lest the narrow massage bunker table moves around making noise etc etc! As it is its difficult to convince the babe to say yes in first place, sometimes with many ifs and buts. Like only missionary, can't change many positions etc! And most of the times chances are most of the time, in spite of your care / insistence on slim body, you will encounter a mom with soft boobs, bit loose tummy / stretchmarks and there is no way to say no at such advance stage nor you could hold negotiations based on advance talks, being silence zone behind closed doors, forget quarreling etc etc! Lately I have been successful on consecutive 2 occasions. First girl Ms. Mus+++ in spa at P.S. Turned out to be local babe with truly good body and flexible without demur, while second girl Ms. Aar+++ at spa near Ruby was another local slim yet mom but very flexible and GFE! In both cases girl must like you to say yes for FS!. In first case cost was 1.5+4.5 while in later case its 1.6+3 ;all depends upon your skills in negotiation!

SamK123
11-18-19, 05:50
I have known Panvel bro from long time.

We are in regular touch and I can vouch that he is one of the most genuine and helpful person on the forum.

If anyone is trying to be funny with you. We all stand together along with your side.

Please name and shame that person so that others will also be aware of such trouble makers.

Share your new number bro, waiting. Lot to catch up.

For those who have messaged me, give me couple of days time and I will respond to each and everyone, sorry was busy last week.

Keep rocking!

SilentNinja
11-18-19, 06:33
Getting FS in spas has been always hit and miss, mostly miss!!Even if you succeed once in a while, it's been highly compromised experience due to many restrictions, viz you can't make any noise, babe can only moan with lips sealed, you can't bang hard lest the narrow massage bunker table moves around making noise etc etc! As it is its difficult to convince the babe to say yes in first place, sometimes with many ifs and buts. Like only missionary, can't change many positions etc! And most of the times chances are most of the time, in spite of your care / insistence on slim body, you will encounter a mom with soft boobs, bit loose tummy / stretchmarks and there is no way to say no at such advance stage nor you could hold negotiations based on advance talks, being silence zone behind closed doors, forget quarreling etc etc! Lately I have been successful on consecutive 2 occasions. First girl Ms. Mus+++ in spa at P.S. Turned out to be local babe with truly good body and flexible without demur, while second girl Ms. Aar+++ at spa near Ruby was another local slim yet mom but very flexible and GFE! In both cases girl must like you to say yes for FS!. In first case cost was 1.5+4.5 while in later case its 1.6+3 ;all depends upon your skills in negotiation!It would be great if you PM'd me the MP names and location for educational purposes only.

Panvel1
11-18-19, 16:51
I have known Panvel bro from long time.

We are in regular touch and I can vouch that he is one of the most genuine and helpful person on the forum.

If anyone is trying to be funny with you. We all stand together along with your side.

Please name and shame that person so that others will also be aware of such trouble makers.

Share your new number bro, waiting. Lot to catch up.

For those who have messaged me, give me couple of days time and I will respond to each and everyone, sorry was busy last week.

Keep rocking!Thanks a lot guys for all the support. I won't name him. Will just say he is from the US and is 27. It's not right. But if he continues, will definitely do so.

Champ211
11-18-19, 18:29
Thanks bro, I understand how to transact through bitcoin, only issue is bitcoin is neither legal nor illegal, so as per my friend's advice from RBI, I am avoiding such transactions

Hello Champ211,

Totally agree with you, yes your FRs did help in finding spas, but with indies we are unable to figure out the details from FR, any hints would be appreciated, also do let me know if you need to buy subscription through bitcoin, I can guide you through the process, its quite simple, just let me know.

NileshBoy
11-18-19, 18:32
Sorry to hear about this and that too with you bro.

How can someone cut such person like you who always help people really bad behaviour.

Please bubble up name and let's stop helping such nusions creators.

Jay Balanty
11-18-19, 20:12
I am so confused with the way things work in India. I have been all over the world and India is by far the most confusing. I have been trying to find escorts that offer incall in Pune but every time I try to contact it seems fake or they are asking for 15 k or more. I have tried reading around the thread and I am absolutely lost. Would someone mind helping me understand how to do this?

Champ211
11-18-19, 20:25
I want to share FR from last Sunday.

I was in mood for mongering and trying new, got few profiles from my SP from baner and though they were good I wanted to explore some new spa. So following 2 experience I had.

1) I was roaming around K icon in P.S, searched on google, JD and Nearbuy, except few every spa was charging more than 1.5 k. I had already tried few spa in less than 1 k so I went for Sapna in English spa, at the end of k Icon road. Paid 1 k for 60 min massage plus shower. Went inside and I was turned down as it was having only curtains no doors. Only good thing, attached shower and instaed of table, mattress on ground. After changing lady came Miss or Mrs S, around 27, black and girl from village. It was total disappointing. She started massaging and her hand wash shivering, I asked if she is not well but she said that she just started spa one week back with no prior experience. She was not knowing about massage and I was not in mood to change the therapist as I was already disappointed. She gave massage on back, I asked to give massage on bum, but she gave it with dispo without removing it. Slowly she was getting comfortable and we were chatting. I offered her massage, but she was afraid as her owner may enter anytime. She was tired and leaning back on my stomach near penis, I offered her again and she said she first have to give money to her owner as half cut is given to her. She offered the services and the highest was full for 4 k. I didn't budge and said I get that in 1.5 k only. But she was negotiating till 3 k then 2.5 k and further down. As it was already 50 minutes she just slept besides me and I started giving her massage on shoulder. She liked it for 5 minutes and again asked for extra. I asked for b2 be and she was asking 2 then 1. 5 but finally she agreed for 1.2 k at then end of 60 minutes. She went outside to give money and came back saying now no one will disturb. As it was already 1 hour so I thought she might hurry but to my surprise she asked for massage. Removed her top and unhooked the bra and started giving back massage, slowly reached till bottom, initially she was not ready but later convinced and I made her remove bottom. Gave her good bum massage and started fingering. Enjoyed for 5 minutes and asked her to turn. Started boob sucking and DFK with fingering. After few minutes as she was all wet asked her if I can fuck her as I have condom, she said yes and we started. It was good another 4-5 minutes and finished in missionary. Took shower, paid additional 300 and left. When I was leaving I checked the time and it was more than 90 minutes. Owner asked how was it, I said good and left.

Boobs -7/10 medium and firm.

Pussy- 7/10 not loose not tight.

Face- 3/10.

Body - 6/10.

Attitude -8/10.

Overall 6/10.

Damage- 1+1.5 k.

2) Hara gaon spa-.

I was waiting for my friend in P.S, he was coming from Magarpatta, as he was stuck in traffic and estimated time was more than an hour, went for 30 minutes session there. I am having membership and 90 minutes balance was there so went for 30 minutes. Asked for miss Bhatt but she just came to reception and said she will be free after 30 minutes. So asked owner to give anyone. She assigned miss are. Went inside and changed. I opted for dry massage as I had to leave within 30 minutes. She started with good back massage. As it was my first time with her started discussing here and there, sometime later I asked her if she needs massage and she agreed as she was tired. After 20 minutes I asked her to give me chance and she laid back on table. Started with back and removed top. After sometime removed her bra and gave good massage on back and shoulders. I asked if she needs massage on bum but she denied so continued with back. After 10 minutes she said enough and we wrapped up. She asked if I need any extra. I asked her the menu and she said whatever I want, but I politely refused saying I need more time in service and I was already in hurry. While leaving I requested if she can show something, she lowered her pant and shown the pussy, I asked for boobs and she again got undressed and shown the tits. I just had little glance said thanks and left. She also said thanks for the massage and I asked for extra's price and told her that I will get service next time.

Pussy- didn't touch but it was looking good.

Boobs - 6/10.

Figure- 4/10 typical MILF.

Attitude - 9/10 always smiling.

Damage - 30 minutes massage in membership, nothing for extra.

Champ211
11-18-19, 20:30
Hi bro,

As per my experience I found many SPs giving incall service, In all over Pune. I have found all my contacts from Locanto or Skokka only as I am not having active membership. If you have membership purchased then you can ask seniors for help. 15 k is generally for night and if lady is really hot and young. I have tight budget so I always go for short time in 3 k, and many sp in Pune gives service in 3 k, sometimes including room price sometimes you have to pay for room.

I am so confused with the way things work in India. I have been all over the world and India is by far the most confusing. I have been trying to find escorts that offer incall in Pune but every time I try to contact it seems fake or they are asking for 15 k or more. I have tried reading around the thread and I am absolutely lost. Would someone mind helping me understand how to do this?

Champ211
11-18-19, 20:33
Great FR bro, would you mind sharing more info so it can be easy to decode. I also got similar experience and shared the same in FR, I would like to try both and check my negotiation skills. Hope to bring down the price.

Getting FS in spas has been always hit and miss, mostly miss!!Even if you succeed once in a while, it's been highly compromised experience due to many restrictions, viz you can't make any noise, babe can only moan with lips sealed, you can't bang hard lest the narrow massage bunker table moves around making noise etc etc! As it is its difficult to convince the babe to say yes in first place, sometimes with many ifs and buts. Like only missionary, can't change many positions etc! And most of the times chances are most of the time, in spite of your care / insistence on slim body, you will encounter a mom with soft boobs, bit loose tummy / stretchmarks and there is no way to say no at such advance stage nor you could hold negotiations based on advance talks, being silence zone behind closed doors, forget quarreling etc etc! Lately I have been successful on consecutive 2 occasions. First girl Ms. Mus+++ in spa at P.S. Turned out to be local babe with truly good body and flexible without demur, while second girl Ms. Aar+++ at spa near Ruby was another local slim yet mom but very flexible and GFE! In both cases girl must like you to say yes for FS!. In first case cost was 1.5+4.5 while in later case its 1.6+3 ;all depends upon your skills in negotiation!

Champ211
11-18-19, 20:40
Not sure but before 7-8 months I tried V spa and Bfly spa. Both were having local staff and extra ranging from HJ to FS. I didn't went there recently but as per relorts it's closed. I have tried V spa also in. Wanw area, they used to have thai plus NE and local but I am not sure ID it's also functioning. Don't try B spa, it's waste. S spa in the mall was also in demand 6-8 months back. A spa in Fatima nagar you can try. Hope it helps.

Also try Spur road in Hpsar area, it has 3-4 spa and all gives extra.

I had some work in Nibm. Figured Ill try visit a spa after that. Went to a place which is similar to Youth. NE Therapist. Not chatty and not responding. Msg was OK. Nothing happened. Disappointed.

Damage 1800 counter (60 minutes).

Any other leads in same area for MPs with extras? Do let me know..

Joseph Bhai
11-19-19, 02:08
Gents,

Can someone please confirm here if the famous SP Samir's digits end with 646?

Joseph.

Raj43
11-19-19, 04:34
Hey guys,

I was in Pune last year and added some field reports last year, if you read those, you would know my experience was pretty bad last year.

I am here for just 2 weeks, just bought the subscription, I think it's not activated yet. I hope you guys can help me out a little this time.

Raj43
11-19-19, 05:31
Anyone interested in calling this girl Sh-a? She is willing to come to Pune for even 24 hours. Costs can be shared and divided.I would be interested, I just paid for subscription, please PM me or I will PM you once it activates.

Panvel1
11-19-19, 11:01
Today she's coming for night at Pune. Will post FR ASAP.

Hriteshk85
11-19-19, 12:27
Today she's coming for night at Pune. Will post FR ASAP.Hey buddy,

Hope you are doing good.

I texted you yesterday.

Awaiting your FR. Have fun buddy.

Hritesh.

ChitinXcitin
11-19-19, 14:17
Nice FRs! Read my first FR about a spa on bnr Road.

Here I was treated on king size bed!

They do have curtns though.

I want to share FR from last Sunday.

I was in mood for mongering and trying new, got few profiles from my SP from baner and though they were good I wanted to explore some new spa. So following 2 experience I had.

1) I was roaming around K icon in P.S, searched on google, JD and Nearbuy, except few every spa was charging more than 1.5 k. I had already tried few spa in less than 1 k so I went for Sapna in English spa, at the end of k Icon road. Paid 1 k for 60 min massage plus shower. Went inside and I was turned down as it was having only curtains no doors. Only good thing, attached shower and instaed of table, mattress on ground. After changing lady came Miss or Mrs S, around 27, black and girl from village. It was total disappointing. She started massaging and her hand wash shivering, I asked if she is not well but she said that she just started spa one week back with no prior experience. She was not knowing about massage and I was not in mood to change the therapist as I was already disappointed. She gave massage on back, I asked to give massage on bum, but she gave it with dispo without removing it. Slowly she was getting comfortable and we were chatting. I offered her massage, but she was afraid as her owner may enter anytime. She was tired and leaning back on my stomach near penis, I offered her again and she said she first have to give money to her owner as half cut is given to her..

Raj43
11-19-19, 18:02
Today she's coming for night at Pune. Will post FR ASAP.Are you still looking for someone to share the cost? If not can you please share few contacts? My PM is active now.

IndiaAus
11-20-19, 12:48
Hi guys,

I will be in Pune in 1st week for f December.

Can you guys PM me reliable SP contact number or indie.

I am ok with Pune or Mumbai. Please help.

Didn't have much luck last time, maybe senior members.

Can help. If it works happy to return favours.

PbForU
11-20-19, 15:37
Hi,

Anybody tried nisha MLF from Airoplane nagar number ending with 225.

How's her? How's her service? If anybody tried let me know the reviews.

Thanks.

PB.

CoolTiger
11-20-19, 20:54
Dear all esteemed members.

I am travelling to Pune for a couple of nights but just have the opportunity tomorrow night.

Notice is short and window of opportunity also is small.

All senior members are requested to help a bro out and share contacts of indies or good reliable SPs.

I am looking for a good time. Have a preference towards live wire college girls or the heavier kind MILFs.

All help will surely be reciprocated. Pl help a bro. PM is active.

Many thanks.

Bobby.

Joseph Bhai
11-20-19, 22:44
Today she's coming for night at Pune. Will post FR ASAP.I guess the whole Pune forum is waiting for you bro to provide the juicy details.

Joseph Bhai
11-21-19, 01:45
Gents,

Joseph.Can some kind soul please confirm if these are indeed the digits of SP Samir? And if it's not too much to ask for can someone please share his or any resourceful SP or indie digits. I am new here and help from veterans will be much appreciated and FRs will be promptly posted.

PM is active now.

PhoenixPune
11-21-19, 05:04
Hi,

Anybody tried nisha MLF from Airoplane nagar number ending with 225.

How's her? How's her service? If anybody tried let me know the reviews.

Thanks.

PB.Is she with a SP or on Locanto?

Panvel1
11-21-19, 05:08
I guess the whole Pune forum is waiting for you bro to provide the juicy details.Just give me some time to phrase my review. Will post by tomorrow. Don't want to do any injustice to the indi or my fellow mongerers.

Panvel1
11-21-19, 05:10
Could somebody advise me as to how to go about the renewable using the available method. My membership expires tomorrow so need to renew it ASAP. All help is welcome.

DoubleA20
11-21-19, 05:25
Yes, hope so, I have same number ending 646.

Not sure about availability though, since I never took any reference from this SP.

Gents,

Joseph.

Frank3
11-21-19, 06:40
Just give me some time to phrase my review. Will post by tomorrow. Don't want to do any injustice to the indi or my fellow mongerers.Your mail box is full now. Want to do PM.

AbhiPatil
11-21-19, 08:07
I have got a contact from a friend of an Indie named Shruti. No ends with 581.

Asking for 4 k for 1 session.

Has anyone tried her?

ChitinXcitin
11-21-19, 11:24
Dear Bro, Read step by step procedure by KumarLS in Hyderabad forum.

Could somebody advise me as to how to go about the renewable using the available method. My membership expires tomorrow so need to renew it ASAP. All help is welcome.

Mayhem096
11-21-19, 11:47
Anyone met these two chicks?

Any feedback on their service and attitude.

JaimeVous
11-21-19, 12:06
A shout out for any contacts of Indie who will be willing to travel with me to Goa.

Thanks,

Jaime.

Sabhinab
11-21-19, 12:59
Hey guys,

I am from Hyderabad. In Pune this weekend and lookin for some good indie contacts. Or good SP. Lookin for some pure GFE. Can help with good Hyderabad / blr / Delhi contacts.

Panvel1
11-21-19, 13:09
Purchased. Where and how to pay to ISG?

Frank3
11-21-19, 14:32
Just give me some time to phrase my review. Will post by tomorrow. Don't want to do any injustice to the indi or my fellow mongerers.Not able PM you as your message box full.

Joseph Bhai
11-21-19, 14:39
Purchased. Where and how to pay to ISG?Bro,

You need to send bitcoins worth $25 (today it is 0. 0032 BTC. Changes daily. Check on google for exchange rate) to a wallet address (it's a stupid looking long set of numbers and characters). You will find wallet address on your homepage under 'CLick HERE to buy subscription' link. When you transfer, you will get a TXID (another long set of numbers) - just copy and send the TXID to ISG thru contact us link. Mention your user name. It will be renewed in 2 - 3 hours.

Hope it helps. Also please clear your PM.

KevinDen
11-21-19, 15:09
Just tried her second time in her flat two weeks before.

Her attitude was good asual.

Just tasted her boobs.

She was not comfortable in doing kisses.

She told from next time.

When the deed ends I don't know why?

Had doggy with her.

WOT.

Last BJ.

She asking money first.

Someone two guys cheated her.

She regularly getting clients I think so.

Nowadays.

Increased her rate.

1 shot 6 k.

2 shot 10 K.

Full night 20 k.

I think she is not worth it.

Until anyone needs GFE.

Anyone need contacts PM me.

PbForU
11-21-19, 16:02
She claimed she is independent.

Thanks.

PB to.

Is she with a SP or on Locanto?

KevinDen
11-21-19, 16:13
He was sending lot of birds pics.

Got number in locanto.

Charges 6 k short time.

And 15 k full night.

Anyone know him pm me.

KevinDen
11-21-19, 16:32
Anyone met these two chicks?

Any feedback on their service and attitude.After the deed.

Share FR.

Cheers & enjoy.

KevinDen
11-21-19, 16:36
Purchased. Where and how to pay to ISG?I'm just trying to PM you.

Your inbox was full.

Empty the folder bro.

For once.

Whenever I use I am getting this problem.

Panvel1
11-21-19, 17:11
Thanks a lot to all those who helped me for the payment. It's almost through. I was just going through the details and found a mention that subscription is complimentary for senior members. Is it true? Can anyone confirm? It will be boon for all of us.