PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Panvel1
11-21-19, 18:02
Just tried her second time in her flat two weeks before.

Her attitude was good asual.

Just tasted her boobs.

She was not comfortable in doing kisses.

She told from next time.

When the deed ends I don't know why?

Had doggy with her.

WOT.

Last BJ.

She asking money first.

Someone two guys cheated her.

She regularly getting clients I think so.

Nowadays.

Increased her rate.

1 shot 6 k.

2 shot 10 K.

Full night 20 k.

I think she is not worth it.

Until anyone needs GFE.

Anyone need contacts PM me.Boss are you sure? Because I just confirmed from her and there is no rate hike.

Panvel1
11-21-19, 18:09
The housewife with kid will be back from 25/11/19 till 1/12/29 as per what she shared. I hope I am able to get my mobile till then. Will be easier for me to connect and share with interested people. Please please don't inundate my in box. I'll reply to all previous people first delete their messages and make space in my inbox.

PbForU
11-21-19, 18:39
May be he availed her after 9. 00 pm. Now adays she is charging 2 k extra if you availed her after 9. 00 pm as night charges.

Boss are you sure? Because I just confirmed from her and there is no rate hike.

KevinDen
11-21-19, 18:58
Boss are you sure? Because I just confirmed from her and there is no rate hike.Forum members just message her with new number and just ask her rate.

You will come to know.

I can share what's app details too to your what's app number if you pm me your number.

If you need any evidence.

LoveMongers
11-21-19, 19:52
Not worth.

Hi,

Anybody tried nisha MLF from Airoplane nagar number ending with 225.

How's her? How's her service? If anybody tried let me know the reviews.

Thanks.

PB.

PhoenixPune
11-21-19, 20:07
The housewife with kid will be back from 25/11/19 till 1/12/29 as per what she shared. I hope I am able to get my mobile till then. Will be easier for me to connect and share with interested people. Please please don't inundate my in box. I'll reply to all previous people first delete their messages and make space in my inbox.Thank you bro.

Joseph Bhai
11-21-19, 21:56
Thanks a lot to all those who helped me for the payment. It's almost through. I was just going through the details and found a mention that subscription is complimentary for senior members. Is it true? Can anyone confirm? It will be boon for all of us.Yes, PM service is free for senior members. Also please check for PM bro.

PuneRomper
11-22-19, 01:59
Do not have subscription because of this bitcoin issue. A friend gave me Ritu's number offline. Can you please let me know last 3 digits so I can confirm?

TIA.

Just tried her second time in her flat two weeks before.

Her attitude was good asual.

Just tasted her boobs.

She was not comfortable in doing kisses.

She told from next time.

When the deed ends I don't know why?

Had doggy with her.

WOT..

Panvel1
11-22-19, 02:05
Writing review about Sh.

Stays in Mumbai and willing to travel. Took her in Pune. She came willingly though a bit late. Tall slim lanky. Chirpy talkative loves chattering. Fairly good looking. The first contact- the usual kissing. Can't say it was a DFK but probably I didn't pursue. Came into a hug, could lift her very easily. Chit chatted for long over her drinks. She loves eating and dinner is a major meal for her. She make did with whatever was there but she cooked it on her own. Nice culinary skills. Was watching her throughout and interspersed with hugs and kisses from behind. We sat and ate together. Drinks got to her and then it was action time. Disrobed herself and then me gradually. She is very slim but maybe due to the height seems more so. Body licking in abundance. BBBJ on card. Tries to please. After along time, asks to wear protection. Started in missionary, then WOT, sitting on edge of bed, standing and lifting, doggie. Very cooperative. In doggie, her anus looks so inviting, slowly inserted finger almost whole length. But she refused anal. Back to missionary and finished the job. She was yelling screaming shouting towards the end. Finally released. Lay back contentedly and went off to sleep curled up like a cat. Didn't repeat but could have done more. Was ready to have a shower bath and one session in the bathroom. Had another round of whisky in the morning and I prepared tea. Both sipped our tea before she had a peg, talked a lot before she left as she had a cab to Mumbai. Was willing to stay on till 1 pm but for me duty calls.

Looks: 7. 5/10.

BS: 6/10 kind of small but ok, sensitive nips.

Cat: 8/10 tight.

GFE: 10/10 cooperative.

Damages: 12 k full night.

WIR: absolutely.

Shared with a senior. Let's see his review.

Plus points are her height and slim body. You can try out positions and poses at will.

KevinDen
11-22-19, 03:06
Thanks a lot to all those who helped me for the payment. It's almost through. I was just going through the details and found a mention that subscription is complimentary for senior members. Is it true? Can anyone confirm? It will be boon for all of us.Senior member.

View Reports.

Modify Profile.

Edit Username.

Post Reports.

Upload Photos.

Vote in Surveys.

Senior Member.

View Reports.

Modify Profile.

Edit Username.

Post Reports.

Upload Photos.

Vote in Surveys.

Search Forum.

View Photos.

Private Messaging.

Subscriber.

View Reports.

Modify Profile.

Edit Username.

Post Reports.

Upload Photos.

Vote in Surveys.

Search Forum.

View Photos.

Private Messaging.

Photo Gallery.

Stealth Mode.

If you need for photo gallery and stealth mode go for it.

I used to see photo gallery many time.

Lot of birds pics will be there.

Photo gallery is good.

Reykjavik
11-22-19, 03:30
Hi all,

I am new to mongering, having started only about two month ago. Have been a regular reader of this forum for the last two months, finally registered myself on it yesterday. Will be posting FRs for the last two months over the next few days. In this post I will capture my first unsuccessful attempt at mongering.

1. Having decided that I will try my hand at mongering, I started looking for contacts of SPs on regular websites like sk and Loc. Despite the warnings on this forum to never pay anything in advance, I ended up paying Rs. 250 to a person who claimed to be an SP, and then didn't hear from him. Despite this failure, I kept calling at different numbers. One observation that I found is that the SPs who have girls' pictures on their WA profile are rarely genuine. In Pune, if the DP is of Sai baba or the other popular baba I can't recall the name of, most likely he / she will be a genuine SP, while in Kolkata, this applies to tiger's images. Anyways, finally, I found an SP (digits ending *982) who shared some pics, I selected one, price was settled at, and she was on her way. However, by the time I had found this SP, it was quite late (about 1 am at night), and she asked me to come down to the hotel lobby. Luckily for me, I went downstairs before she arrived, and to my horror found two policemen sitting in the lobby with their walky talkies at full volume. I was petrified. I immediately called the lady, and asked her to abort. Was able to do it just in time, because she was just about to enter the hotel premises. Apologized to her, paytm'd her the cab fare, masturbated and slept. BTW, the lady's name was Mallika, and in retrospect, having understood how the photos are usually heavily photoshopped, I am quite certain I would have been very disappointed by her looks.

Sachineb
11-22-19, 06:31
Got these pics from sp from FB?

Did anyone try them?

Quoting high price.Can you inbox me ZP number or fb ID.

Vikkip
11-22-19, 11:52
After experiencing BP last time had planned again to visit there, went there by afternoon to check whether if I can find a true gem, was passing by a hotel and found a girl rather women in adjacent lane in black saree as it was transparent saree could see her gap between the mountain, as I am fond of mountains thought of giving her a try went and asked the charges to which she replied 500 for single one, felt it was a bit more but looking at the mountains could not resist agreed and she took me inside the shady lane. Went inside the house with had small cubicals with door, took her inside and locked the door, pushed her on bed and started kissing and bitting her melon over the blouse, got angry as I bit her harder. Undressed her blouse and played with mountains to core of my heart like a child getting a toy. After playing with her mountains asked her put see and give CBJ to which she resisted. Undressed her saree and found curvy bum I slapt her bum hard, and inserted with force inside her to which I felt it was bit loose. Asked her to come on top and in the tome was playing with her mountains, dint change the position as wanted to play with her mountains, finally came. Slept on her and again played with melons sometime and squeezed them hard. Dressed myself paid her and left, as it was my second time there I suggest tht not to pay before deed. Overall it was nice experience.

GodsonPlay
11-22-19, 14:39
Hello guys,

After a long time sharing my few experiences with you all.

I recommend if you guys having any suggestions please let me know after reading my reviews.

Sharing my horrible experiences in this FR:

1. Thai therapist:

I have visited almost 4 thai therapist in last 2 months. However, anywhere I have not received good experience.

Due to LE activities and high demand, their rates are also high. Almost 3 to 5 k for B2B.

Every time I get disappointed like, therapist is not looking good.

They are not allowing to do anything.

Their massage centre is not allowing them to do etc etc.

They are in high demand so doing nakhars.

2. Afro girl:

I have got connected one afro girl from KP area, she shared her photos and she agreed in 3 k for full service.

When I reached to har flat in KP. The girl was Different. Very ugly and 40 plus aged.

I was shocked. She said I am the same girl just my hair cut is changed. I was not blind. So left the place without any action.

3. Contacts from online dating App:

I have got few contacts from online dating apps.

Every one is asking for online sexting like nude call, sex chat etc.

One of them is aggred for sex however asking for advance payment. I denied for advance payment.

Then she offered that if you show me your face and penis in video call for 30 sec in one video call then I will agree without any advance.

I smelled the thread in it. Same thing was happened with my friend. Girl makes the video call without showing her face and recorded the screen capture and blackmailed him.

So I have warned her / him and blocked.

4. Local therapist:

All local are doing B2B without removing pants. Then what's the meaning for paying for B2 be if you are getting only HJ and boobs access in the rates of B2B.

Guys don't hike prices. They are earning money without giving service.

All spas are closed in Krdi area.

Only few spas are active which are not providing services.

Also, wanted to know that what is the eligibility criteria for senior member in ISG as I am not able to activate my PM and PM is free for senior members.

Thanks.

KevinDen
11-22-19, 16:13
Do not have subscription because of this bitcoin issue. A friend gave me Ritu's number offline. Can you please let me know last 3 digits so I can confirm?

TIA.Getting subscription was easy bro just try it bro.

Already forum members posted how to buy subscription.

Just try it bro.

BadalM
11-22-19, 17:36
Hi friends,

First of all big shout out to dear fellow monger Handlebar for sharing multiple contacts with non expectation of return. Dude will surely return the favour as I get more experience here. Coming to the point am pretty new to mongering and had my first experience with Shruti 2 weeks back.

Tried reaching out to multiple contacts that I received. Few I dint like as I was not looking for just hardcore sex but also GFE. And since it was my first wanted to do it with someone who I can be comfortable with.

Chatted with few Indies / SPs who responded and finally went with Shruti. For some reason she wasn't willing the to share pics on WA but somehow conviced her to send some morphed pics which gave me an idea of her body and looks. I had read on the forum that typically indes are 70-80 percent of their pics so I had kept my expectations low.

Also she asked to book a hotel and confirm. Recommmded a hotel in Ki which I booked.

Now I reached the hotel well before the time but she came around 2 hrs late. She was apologetic and to compensate she dint watch the time at all. So she kind of make up for that. I wasn't in a hurry either.

We chit chatted for sometime. Drink vodka with her and then started the deed. I must say she looks really good. Also I had read mixed reviews of her but she really gave me a good time and very good first GFE. We did kissing (she didn't like DFK) gave me CBJ. I sucked her soft mellons for almost 10 minutes. Did missionary and doggy. She doesn like to lay naked after round one she wore towel. Smoke ciggarette drink some more vodka. She has real good boobs (and somewhat big round nipples. That was a surprise) I had a good time chatting drinking and touching her in these positions. Round 2 was quick. As it was getting pretty late for her. Sucked her hard again. Finished and then she took a shower, dressed and went away. Before leaving gave me romantic hug. I really liked my first experience. Nad also a fantasy to have a college girl.

Asked her is she will go out and she said she is open. She said she doesn't go out of town in the first time.

Damages 12 K - 2 shots (3-4 hours).

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Kissing: 3/10.

CBJ' 6/10.

GFE: 11/10.

WIR. Probably yes as I got very comfortable with her.

Joseph Bhai
11-23-19, 00:03
Awesome. Is it the same Shruti whose pic was posted on forum by abhipatil recently?

Hi friends,

First of all big shout out to dear fellow monger Handlebar for sharing multiple contacts with non expectation of return. Dude will surely return the favour as I get more experience here. Coming to the point am pretty new to mongering and had my first experience with Shruti 2 weeks back.

Tried reaching out to multiple contacts that I received. Few I dint like as I was not looking for just hardcore sex but also GFE. And since it was my first wanted to do it with someone who I can be comfortable with.

Chatted with few Indies / SPs who responded and finally went with Shruti. For some reason she wasn't willing the to share pics on WA but somehow conviced her to send some morphed pics which gave me an idea of her body and looks. I had read on the forum that typically indes are 70-80 percent of their pics so I had kept my expectations low.

Also she asked to book a hotel and confirm. Recommmded a hotel in Ki which I booked.

Now I reached the hotel well before the time but she came around 2 hrs late. She was apologetic and to compensate she dint watch the time at all. So she kind of make up for that. I wasn't in a hurry either..

KevinDen
11-23-19, 00:13
Suggest me good doctor name for consulting health issues friends in Pune especially pcmc area.

And to get test for diseases like std, sti.

Those who are active in sex life.

How many times we have to get tested.

What test we should take.

This post will be useful for everyone to play safe.

With awareness.

Kindly replies bro who personal done these tests; and experienced in it.

Thanks in advance.

Bond123
11-23-19, 03:35
Hi everyone,

After a year I am coming back to Pune for few days looking for any new suggestions and number. I have all the old numbers if anyone has a new please share. I got in touch with Snehal through SA. Any fellow monger if has met her than please leave a feedback. Regards.

Champ211
11-23-19, 03:40
MS M from sitara spa, for which I had shared FR earlier, has started her own spa at bh chowk in a mall on highway. As it was opening yesterday she invited to me there. As I haven't met her in last 3-4 weeks I decided to go there. As it was her first day she was about to close the spa but as I wanted to come she kept open for me. Reached around 9 and I could see some trash, gifts and Pooja related stuff. She offered me sweets and asked to pay 1000 as it's first day. I gave 1 k saying only this time and went in the room. I could smell fresh paint as the work was not fully completed. Glass panel for shower was not installed in any of the room, she said it will take 3-4 more days. Changed to dispo and she came after few minutes. While giving massage she was talking about expenses and things she did in last one month.

She gave dry massage for almost 30 minutes and asked if I want extra. I was not having cash left so denied. She was looking tired from the face so I asked if she want massage and she agreed. Started undressing her and gave back and shoulder massage. While giving massage on bum when I lowered her panty, I found she was having period and had pad, so did not remove her panty. Gave bum massage for few minutes and she said enough. While doing massage I was touching her boobs but she was ok. She got dressed and while dressing up I asked her to show boobs. Saw her boob and pressed little, after a min she leaned back to me and I started kissing her on chick and lips, she started giving handjob, after that I had unhooked bra and started pressing boobs. After few minutes I asked her to stop as I am not having money, though she didn't ask. She said even if I have 500 it's fine as I am regular to her, I said I am broke for month so not possible. She continued handjob but I asked her to stop and said I won't cum with hand I need B2B, so next time. We hugged, kissed and then she left, while she was leaving I had 150 cash so paid her 100 and she was happy for it.

She is really nice lady and no nakhras, so guys if you want to try you can go there, one NE therapist will be joining her from Monday, NE is little heavy and around 30, she was there when I paid so I noticed her assets. On counter owner will be ready for 800-900 I guess. While leaving she said that she will call in next week once she is is free for more action. I will surely repeat as she gives GFE. I advise mongers to visit it as it will be helpful to her as well we also get benefits in terms of price and service untill that spot spoils.

Cheers.

Champ211
11-23-19, 03:52
Good post buddy, you will learn from all these experiences.

1. Thai spa.

Few thai spa gives full service, as LE was active for few months they left city, spa owners also faced huge loss. So I think high prices may be owners also asks for cut from thai therapist.

2. Afro.

It depends on luck, I had tried 5-6 times and there was no problem. Just make sure don't pay more than 1.5-2 k, I don't pay more than 1.5 k. It's good you left the place as you didn't like the girl.

3. It's good you learned that there are many frauds and you didn't get into the trap. I also learned from the past experience.

4. Local-.

I don't give budge for B2B without bottom access. You are right they are earning more than lac just from extra in a month plus salary. One of the therapist said she earned 1. 5 lac in September month. So it's advised not to hike price. If you control Jhonny then they will reduce the price.

Hello guys,

After a long time sharing my few experiences with you all.

I recommend if you guys having any suggestions please let me know after reading my reviews.

Sharing my horrible experiences in this FR:

1. Thai therapist:

I have visited almost 4 thai therapist in last 2 months. However, anywhere I have not received good experience.

Due to LE activities and high demand, their rates are also high. Almost 3 to 5 k for B2B.

Every time I get disappointed like, therapist is not looking good.

They are not allowing to do anything.

TakeShikovacs
11-23-19, 08:02
Hi friends,

Now I reached the hotel well before the time but she came around 2 hrs late. She was apologetic and to compensate she dint watch the time at all. So she kind of make up for that.First shout out to members Panvel1, HandLebar, BombayBoyz and PbForU for helping me with contacts.

Had a similar experience with Shruti about 3 weeks back. Wasn't ready to share pics on WA, still anyway went ahead because I read FR's about her on ISG. Booked a hotel and sent her the confirmation. She was 2 hours late but came in and apologized. Started drinks with her and we were getting along very well, so started deed with her slowly with kissing. She doesn't do DFK. Went ahead with the deed and she has great assets. CBJ was below average and then I started DATY and she went crazy and told me she came twice. Then started doing her in doggy for a few minutes and she then suddenly got up and went to the bathroom.

Everything until now was fine but then her nakhras started. She directly started taking a bath so I told her lets at-least finish the session then you can go ahead. But she started telling me guys finish in 2-3 minutes and why aren't you finishing? This has never happened before, etc and all and continued to ignore me.

Still, I didn't say anything and ordered food as I was hungry. Then she refused to even have a simple conversation and focused on her phone. Complete turn-off for me. Then we had our Food and began round 2 (round 1 for me but round 2 according to her).

Seemed less co-operative this time and I was carrying on with deed. Did missionary first, then did doggy and then asked her to do WOT. Was close to finishing after a few minutes, but she came off me and started complaining why don't you finish. So asked her to give an HJ to finish me off. Washed myself, dressed up, payed her 12 k and left.

Damages 12 K - 2 (1?) shots (3-4 hours).

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Kissing: 3/10.

CBJ: 4/10.

GFE: 6/10.

Attitude: 1/10.

WIR: Never.

TakeShikovacs
11-23-19, 08:04
Awesome. Is it the same Shruti whose pic was posted on forum by abhipatil recently?No. This is a different one with digits ending in 256.

MidnightGamer
11-23-19, 10:06
Yesterday evening, was at P.S. For a work. After finishing it, had a time in hand so decided to give a try at spa as someone had FR here. Went to Sapna (in English) spa at k icon road. The door was locked from inside, knocked and entered. The counter lady asked that it was my first time at this spa. When I told her that its not my first time, to my surprise, she upfront asked if I took service, whether I am willing to take service today, which service and are you paying the service amount here? I was shocked by these questions. Decided to go for a massage first and after sometime the lady at the counter came for a massage, Miss the. The massage was for a namesake, not so good.

After about 40 minutes, she asked if I need any service, asked for the menu, 1 k for topless, 3 k for B2B. I said that's too much you are demanding, negotiated and settled for 1.5 k for B32B. She went out and after some time came again and the deed started. Boobs were small, not allowed kissing and there was no bottom access. Overall waste of a time and money. Decided to avoid the spa and left.

WIR. Big No.

MidnightGamer
11-23-19, 10:14
Due to recent bad experience with manager, he asks to come, but when we reach there he refuses to give deal, happened 2 times recently, he asks for 900 for 60 minutes over the call, and when we reach there he asks for 1200 or says, 900 is for 45 minutes. I used to be regular at this spa but due to recent experience and new manager's attitude, I had stopped visiting it. Even getting much better therapist and facilities in other spas in same area.I have visited Mahal spa after your report but didn't get time to post FR. The same has happened with me, the manager was asking for 1.2 K for 1 HR. As I was desperate at that time, went for a massage. As usual NE was there and extras were just perfect as in my previous report but stopped visiting there again.

IndiaAus
11-23-19, 12:48
Hi friends,

Now I reached the hotel well before the time but she came around 2 hrs late. She was apologetic and to compensate she dint watch the time at all..Hi bro,

I am in Pune In December can you please share her digits, I can return favours my PM is active thanks.

IndiaAus
11-23-19, 13:19
Got these pics from sp from FB?

Did anyone try them?

Quoting high price.Hi bro can you please share so contacts I tried pm you but inbox full.

I can return favours.

HalaMadrid
11-23-19, 13:30
Hey guys,

Just registered on this forum after reading it for a while because Pune is a pretty difficult city for me to get laid. Went all the way to Tokyo a few months back and almost pulled a woman at an Izakaya (Japanese bar) with no effort required but she had a boyfriend and I didn't really want to go there. So instead I went to a soapland and did it 3 times and had a great time but it burnt a huge hole in my pocket. Planning a trip to Thailand in a month or so as well.

If anyone's willing to share contacts with me with no expectation of me sharing anything as of now because I really don't have anything except recommendations for the Soapland in Tokyo, please let me know so I can buy a subscription to open up my PM's.

BadalM
11-23-19, 16:29
Check your PM have shared her digits.

Hi bro can you please share so contacts I tried pm you but inbox full.

I can return favours.

BadalM
11-23-19, 16:32
Bro,

There are many kind hearted fellow mongers who will shared good digits with you. Just get your PM activated.

Hey guys,

Just registered on this forum after reading it for a while because Pune is a pretty difficult city for me to get laid. Went all the way to Tokyo a few months back and almost pulled a woman at an Izakaya (Japanese bar) with no effort required but she had a boyfriend and I didn't really want to go there. So instead I went to a soapland and did it 3 times and had a great time but it burnt a huge hole in my pocket. Planning a trip to Thailand in a month or so as well.

If anyone's willing to share contacts with me with no expectation of me sharing anything as of now because I really don't have anything except recommendations for the Soapland in Tokyo, please let me know so I can buy a subscription to open up my PM's.

KevinDen
11-23-19, 16:43
Hey guys,

If anyone's willing to share contacts with me with no expectation of me sharing anything as of now because I really don't have anything except recommendations for the Soapland in Tokyo, please let me know so I can buy a subscription to open up my PM's.I doesn't need anything back from you.

I can send your numbers.

First get subscription bro.

Without subscription we can't share number bro.

BombayBoyz
11-23-19, 18:35
Ritu last 4 digits 8131.

TIA.

RedAlloy
11-23-19, 23:28
C Spa.

Recently visited thrice to this spa. Same thing happened with me. But managed to get at 900 for 60 min but 1 K fir Thai girls. They are having 3 thai girls. But rates are 1.5 k HJ, 4 K B2B. So avoided any extras and just took massage. One local Rit also available, but her rates are also high.

1. 5 HJ topless, 3 K B2B. I was asking 500 for HJ, so left without extras. Spa hygiene is very bad, stinky towels, bad quality oils. Can be avoided.

Also went to S spa in k phata. FS is easily available there at 3.5 k. Seen stocks but avoided.

Visited E spa baner, no extras available. Very good looking girls but seems very professional spa without extras. Cost1 k 60 min.

Due to recent bad experience with manager, he asks to come, but when we reach there he refuses to give deal, happened 2 times recently, he asks for 900 for 60 minutes over the call, and when we reach there he asks for 1200 or says, 900 is for 45 minutes. I used to be regular at this spa but due to recent experience and new manager's attitude, I had stopped visiting it. Even getting much better therapist and facilities in other spas in same area.

Champ211
11-24-19, 03:43
It was my FR you earlier read, may be it will be only service place, Because I also didn't get good massage, only good thing was I got good service and extended time in.

1.5 k.

Yesterday evening, was at P.S. For a work. After finishing it, had a time in hand so decided to give a try at spa as someone had FR here. Went to Sapna (in English) spa at k icon road. The door was locked from inside, knocked and entered. The counter lady asked that it was my first time at this spa. When I told her that its not my first time, to my surprise, she upfront asked if I took service, whether I am willing to take service today, which service and are you paying the service amount here? I was shocked by these questions. Decided to go for a massage first and after sometime the lady at the counter came for a massage, Miss the. The massage was for a namesake, not so good.

After about 40 minutes, she asked if I need any service, asked for the menu, 1 k for topless, 3 k for B2B. I said that's too much you are demanding, negotiated and settled for 1.5 k for B32B. She went out and after some time came again and the deed started. Boobs were small, not allowed kissing and there was no bottom access. Overall waste of a time and money. Decided to avoid the spa and left.

WIR. Big No.

RkPuneri87
11-24-19, 06:02
Visited A spa again which is right next to the gym.

Had asked for the same therapist whom I visited last time "B".

Last time took her number, texted before visiting and negotiated BG for 2.5 k.

Once inside was a bliss, sensual massage, lot of DFK, BJ and ended with CIM. Massage continued for a while after CIM.

Yesterday texted her to check availability she sent me pic of the rooms for which they have removed the curtains due to L. E activity.

Would suggest to avoid A spa atleast till the curtains are back.

VipulAgarwal
11-24-19, 06:31
Hello folks,

I am coming to Pune next week and wanted to have some fun.

I am seeking to get SP or Independents Numbers, I can reciprocate digits from Kolkata, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

Thanks and will be waiting for your PM's.

Egyptian2018
11-24-19, 07:02
Recently I have been to famous spa Jawan (in English) near the circle after the bridge. First of all the guy at the reception was not ready to offer the nearby rates, he told you have to take appointment. I said I am regular here after that he accepted.

Later a Thai gal came and took my shoes and directed me to the room.

Massage started then she came up lowered my dispo. I got the indication that extras are on the menu. She asked what services vid you like to take. I told B2B, she asked 4 k. I told I have only 1.5. She was very desperate and agreed.

She removed my dispo and started kissing. It vs fantastic moment for me. She told me remove her clothes. I removed her t'shirt and unhooked her be. It was a amazing experience.

Egyptian2018
11-24-19, 07:32
Recently I have been to famous spa jawan (in English) near the circle after the bridge. First of all the guy at the reception was not ready to offer the nearby rates, he told you have to take appointment. I said I am regular here after that he accepted.

Later a Thai gal came and took my shoes and directed me to the room.

Massage started then she came up lowered my dispo. I got the indication that extras are on the menu. She asked what services vid you like to take. I told B2B, she asked 4 k. I told I have only 1.5 . She was very desperate and agreed.

She removed my dispo and started kissing. It vs fantastic moment for me. She told me remove her clothes. I removed her t shirt and unhooked her be. It was a amazing experience.

Champ211
11-24-19, 08:05
Yesterday I got call from see spa, quoting 1.2 k for 75 min, I straight away denied and he was ready for 60 min 900 so said ok and dropped off.

I agree with hygiene issue there, therapist changes jobs very frequently, I used to get B2B in 15-2 k from thai, earlier they had 2 thais, and counter charges 800-900 depends on weekdays or weekends.

About S spa at K phata, I went there and didn't get good massage or services, it was NE at that time, though receptionist was looking like lady who give all the service but didn't went again there. 3. 5 k is way more expensive, I generally get FS in 1.5-2 k and luckily I am getting much GFE experience with FS. Yesterday got FS in 1.5 k in another spa at K phata, even it was much as therapist would have ready in 1 k also.

I avoid service spa, as they are costly, only exist for service and mechanical experience. I prefer therapist who give good massage and I try to get service only if attitude is good.

I found one good spa saat sitara in Hinjewadi, they are having good staff only issue is, they don't give bottom access so I am avoiding it.

C Spa.

Recently visited thrice to this spa. Same thing happened with me. But managed to get at 900 for 60 min but 1 K fir Thai girls. They are having 3 thai girls. But rates are 1.5 k HJ, 4 K B2B. So avoided any extras and just took massage. One local Rit also available, but her rates are also high.

1. 5 HJ topless, 3 K B2B. I was asking 500 for HJ, so left without extras. Spa hygiene is very bad, stinky towels, bad quality oils. Can be avoided.

Also went to S spa in k phata. FS is easily available there at 3.5 k. Seen stocks but avoided.

Visited E spa baner, no extras available. Very good looking girls but seems very professional spa without extras. Cost1 k 60 min.

ButockMann
11-24-19, 11:23
Visiting manjri is a nightmare by itself as barring the main road, interior roads as if do not exist. Its a test track for your 4 wheeler and broken spine if you are on 2 wheeler! Yet based on glorious descriptions bu other m ongers dared to visit Ms P whose hubby is her pimp. Different amateur mongers had described her as slim, college going, saree babe and what not! But actual reality is that she must in late twenties or early 30's with typical MILF body form, nevertheless slim! As a person she could be decent but the oomph factor was missing! Hubby would behave with soft manners yet its not their hospitality that monger goes there for! Nontheless the couple is cautious and will not attend your call unless you have some ref etc.

Face 7/10, body -6/10 attitude 8/10 damage 4 k for 1 program.

Disclaimer -Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, what one monger calls it good, may not pass scrutiny of another! So atlast everybody onto his own in this hobby of mongering!!

Byzantine E
11-24-19, 12:07
I had booked appointment on chhoti Diwali in Hara gav spa, as Miss S was busy I asked for another new therapist, when I reached after 15 minutes, those new therapists had already left and only Miss smile was available, I was little angry as I got confirmation over the call for new therapist. Owner apologized and asked to coke for next day or take session from Smile. As I already had experience with Smile, though it was good but as she is not ready for FS or bottom access so avoided her.

Went to one floor down, and tried new spa. I already got enough information about this spa from Miss A therapist from hara gav, so enquired about the charges and luckily manager recognized me as I went to one of their spa in JD chowk. After a lot negotiation paid 900 for 60 min Massage and shower time extra. Went inside the room, very small room and no shower attached. Ac was shared between two rooms, like in V spa NiBm..Bro,

Please recommend me therapist at hara gav. Miss Bhatt or Miss S or someone else.

I prefer slim girl with medium assets.

HalaMadrid
11-24-19, 15:57
I doesn't need anything back from you.

I can send your numbers.

First get subscription bro.

Without subscription we can't share number bro.
Bro,

There are many kind hearted fellow mongers who will shared good digits with you. Just get your PM activated.Thanks guys, I just got my subscription activated and my PM's are open.

I'm new to this so please send me details on who to mention as references and such. I'll be sure to return the favour when I get enough time in the scene.

I hear quite a lot about Ritu and Pallavi and so on and they seem like safe options so I'd appreciate their numbers too.

KevinDen
11-24-19, 17:23
Thanks guys, I just got my subscription activated and my PM's are open.

I'm new to this so please send me details on who to mention as references and such. I'll be sure to return the favour when I get enough time in the scene.

I hear quite a lot about Ritu and Pallavi and so on and they seem like safe options so I'd appreciate their numbers too.I sent you contact in PM.

Check it bro.

Cheers!

Share FR after the deed.

RedArmy87
11-24-19, 17:33
Hi guys,

Are there any college contacts that anybody can share?. Pune spa has become so dry please share happy to reciprocate in future.

Happy mongering.

BadalM
11-24-19, 17:51
PMed you. Please check.

Thanks guys, I just got my subscription activated and my PM's are open.

I hear quite a lot about Ritu and Pallavi and so on and they seem like safe options so I'd appreciate their numbers too..

Champ211
11-24-19, 19:21
Try M, she is slim but small assets, bhatt is goodbut she is gaining weight due to thyroid issue, Miss S and R are of medium heavy body and others also are of medium to heavy body. Avoid the, she is useless only after service, no massage skills.

Bro,

Please recommend me therapist at hara gav. Miss Bhatt or Miss S or someone else.

I prefer slim girl with medium assets.

RightClick
11-24-19, 19:52
MS M from sitara spa, for which I had shared FR earlier, has started her own spa at bh chowk in a mall on highway. As it was opening yesterday she invited to me there. As I haven't met her in last 3-4 weeks I decided to go there. As it was her first day she was about to close the spa but as I wanted to come she kept open for me. Reached around 9 and I could see some trash, gifts and Pooja related stuff. She offered me sweets and asked to pay 1000 as it's first day. I gave 1 k saying only this time and went in the room. I could smell fresh paint as the work was not fully completed. Glass panel for shower was not installed in any of the room, she said it will take 3-4 more days. Changed to dispo and she came after few minutes. While giving massage she was talking about expenses and things she did in last one month.

She gave dry massage for almost 30 minutes and asked if I want extra. I was not having cash left so denied. She was looking tired from the face so I asked if she want massage and she agreed. Started undressing her and gave back and shoulder massage. While giving massage on bum when I lowered her panty, I found she was having period and had pad, so did not remove her panty. Gave bum massage for few minutes and she said enough. While doing massage I was touching her boobs but she was ok. She got dressed and while dressing up I asked her to show boobs. Saw her boob and pressed little, after a min she leaned back to me and I started kissing her on chick and lips, she started giving handjob, after that I had unhooked bra and started pressing boobs. After few minutes I asked her to stop as I am not having money, though she didn't ask. She said even if I have 500 it's fine as I am regular to her, I said I am broke for month so not possible. She continued handjob but I asked her to stop and said I won't cum with hand I need B2B, so next time. We hugged, kissed and then she left, while she was leaving I had 150 cash so paid her 100 and she was happy for it..First of thanks for sharing the information bro. You really helped us lot by sharing good info.

I tried to look but didn't get the location. Is it in X mall near hinj wadi or some other place?

Also any FS available in that spa?

MidnightGamer
11-25-19, 02:35
Can you please give hint about FS spa in k phakta and name of the girl?

Yesterday I got call from see spa, quoting 1.2 k for 75 min, I straight away denied and he was ready for 60 min 900 so said ok and dropped off.

I agree with hygiene issue there, therapist changes jobs very frequently, I used to get B2B in 15-2 k from thai, earlier they had 2 thais, and counter charges 800-900 depends on weekdays or weekends.

About S spa at K phata, I went there and didn't get good massage or services, it was NE at that time, though receptionist was looking like lady who give all the service but didn't went again there. 3. 5 k is way more expensive, I generally get FS in 1.5-2 k and luckily I am getting much GFE experience with FS. Yesterday got FS in 1.5 k in another spa at K phata, even it was much as therapist would have ready in 1 k also.

I avoid service spa, as they are costly, only exist for service and mechanical experience. I prefer therapist who give good massage and I try to get service only if attitude is good.

I found one good spa saat sitara in Hinjewadi, they are having good staff only issue is, they don't give bottom access so I am avoiding it.

Champ211
11-25-19, 04:53
Its wkd, be chowk, V mall on highway, beside 3 star g hotel, I got FS from her, may be you will also get, but don't go today, she got her periods on Friday so wait till tomorrow

First of thanks for sharing the information bro. You really helped us lot by sharing good info.

I tried to look but didn't get the location. Is it in X mall near hinj wadi or some other place?

Also any FS available in that spa?.

Champ211
11-25-19, 04:54
Sorry it's typo there, there is miss P not M, I don't how it got miss typed

First of thanks for sharing the information bro. You really helped us lot by sharing good info.

Also any FS available in that spa?.

CaptainD123
11-25-19, 05:27
Hello all,

Looking for budget options, something new in budget 3 k with place. Send me your contacts, will share few new available with me.

Hit me with any contact in pimple saudagar or Wakad area with own place, age and cost doesn't matter.

Cheers!

VipulAgarwal
11-25-19, 05:55
Please folks. Help please.

Hello folks,

I am coming to Pune next week and wanted to have some fun.

I am seeking to get SP or Independents Numbers, I can reciprocate digits from Kolkata, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

Thanks and will be waiting for your PM's.

PService
11-25-19, 07:41
Trying to get subscription through Coinbase and Bitpanda but not working. Can any kind soul please sketch out the details. I have followed the method mentioned in the forum and was able to get up to ID verification but then problems further on.

RkPuneri87
11-25-19, 10:36
Hey bro,

Have you tried her?

Any reviews on her I got her contact on LOC as a couple from Wanworie asking for 4 k for 1 session.

Hii,

Anyone tried this indi. Muskan. Near camp.

Charging 3.5 k for 1 session.

How is she. How is her service.

Thanks.

Tharkimulga
11-25-19, 12:43
Want contact of anyone form Kothrud with a place up to 5 k for a quick entertainment.

Champ211
11-25-19, 14:42
Sitara spa, are spa besides that (not tried but knows), hara haon spa, in hara gaon I think except miss S and M everyone gives, though not tried everyone but got from 3 different girls. Got FS in see spa also, and the spa in K icon and one more spa that I don't remember. First 2 spa are Service spa only, and they don't know the massage, in Hara gaon also only 2-3 girls gives good massage rest are for earning money only.

Can you please give hint about FS spa in k phakta and name of the girl?

ChitinXcitin
11-25-19, 16:06
Dear bro,

Read step by step by KumarLS in Hyderabad forum. Best to use that site.

Trying to get subscription through Coinbase and Bitpanda but not working. Can any kind soul please sketch out the details. I have followed the method mentioned in the forum and was able to get up to ID verification but then problems further on.

Aditya06
11-25-19, 16:24
Trying to get subscription through Coinbase and Bitpanda but not working. Can any kind soul please sketch out the details. I have followed the method mentioned in the forum and was able to get up to ID verification but then problems further on.Paying for a subscription is a big hassle. I have written a note on how to do it. Check out this link: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4103-Mumbai-s-Newbies-Guide.&p=2393409&viewfull=1#post2393409.

Rishabh11
11-25-19, 16:54
Hey Buddy,

I found only one post in loc as " I am genuine independent lady available for NSA GFE fun". I got in touch with her but she says that this pic is not hers!

So can someone solve this mystery Who is this woman? I am keen to try her because I like this butt.The same bird contacted me on Loc herself when I was looking for hook up, same pics were shared. She was asking for 15 K full night, I asked for 10 k short time, initially she declined, after some chit chat she agreed to come at my place. She was asking for my photo on Loc but I gave her my mobile number and agreed to share my photo on WA, but later she neither pinged me on WA, neither shared her mob. No. With me, nor messaged me Loc. From my little chatting experience with her, I could say she is independent and genuine. Loc ID- hvw.

RajuJosh
11-25-19, 17:17
I have travelled in the African regions and have enjoyed the local gals. I was travelling to Pune and got a contact of Nickie from sko digits ending 972. Had full Sunday on my hand so whatsapped her and got a Video call. Normally Afros will not agree to a video call. Asked for the price from 11.00 AM to 8. 00 PM no limit, got the rate for 10 K and after negotiations agreed to 5 K half on arrival and half on departure was the deal, however paid the full amount only at departure. After managing with Google maps and riding for an hour or so, finally made it to the place. So went up this building (yellow one) in Undri Wadachi wadi. Anyhow, deed started undressed. She was surprised to know I was in African regions and knew how they worked. Started with BBBJ, then wot then Mish and ended the first round. Relaxed for a while and chit chat then BBBJ and wot. I banged her for good time and she wanted me to finish quickly. Light lip kisses allowed. A bit loose for mis but good for wot. Also has a network of her other contacts. Offered me one of her friends staying nearby for a small extra but denied. She got some calls from her home areas and was disturbed so skipped the next round and departed around 06.40 PM. Over all decent experience.

Face- 7.

Body- 7.

Tits- 6.

Ass- 7.

WIR- After a better deal. Also Afro tend to be honest in deals and no nakhras like indies.

RohitMishra
11-25-19, 17:20
Can any one share any SP number who operates from Swarget Katraj Kondhwa Kp area.

Thanks in advance.

Jay Balanty
11-25-19, 22:15
Could anyone be so kind as to share a massage parlor that offers extras in the Koregaon Park area?

PuneBoy80
11-26-19, 04:36
I had been to the spa situated on MB Highwayat W. Took the appointment. Charges are on high side I. E. 1500 of 40 Min. A local girl was assigned me. The massage was OK, during massage she herself asked about extra. I was in the mood of B2B but she offered only HJ and partial Topless. So declined and left. Doors have no locks.

PuneBoy80
11-26-19, 04:40
Got the contact from an old friend. Contacted her and fixed the appointment. She has her own place. She greeted me and offered a glass of water. Then moved to the bedroom. Chit chatted for a while and then started the deed. She never offered any kiss. But amazing body. Right flesh on right place. Boobs are attractive. Opened for all positions. Good CBJ. No time watcher and genuine Marathi lady. Can share contact with expectations.

KrubyIndia
11-26-19, 09:25
Folks,

Had been to this Spa O (Name of flower) in k Park. One of the very few which has Thai therapists.

Also one of the places where there are doors (without locks) and attached shower as well.

Have got good results always here.

Try any Thai and you will not be disappointed.

Normally I shell out 2.5 to 3 k for B2B.

This time tried a NE as the only Thai there was busy. And sure enough there was disappointment. So asked if she can send the Thai for fun part. She immediately obliged.

The Thai took 500 more than the usual rate as she had to give that to this NE. The name of Thai starts with A.

Enjoy your time there.

LulzAk
11-26-19, 13:59
Please enable your PM. We can exchange some digits.

I have travelled in the African regions and have enjoyed the local gals. I was travelling to Pune and got a contact of Nickie from sko digits ending 972. Had full Sunday on my hand so whatsapped her and got a Video call. Normally Afros will not agree to a video call. Asked for the price from 11.00 AM to 8. 00 PM no limit, got the rate for 10 K and after negotiations agreed to 5 K half on arrival and half on departure was the deal, however paid the full amount only at departure. After managing with Google maps and riding for an hour or so, finally made it to the place. So went up this building (yellow one) in Undri Wadachi wadi. Anyhow, deed started undressed. She was surprised to know I was in African regions and knew how they worked. Started with BBBJ, then wot then Mish and ended the first round. Relaxed for a while and chit chat then BBBJ and wot. I banged her for good time and she wanted me to finish quickly. Light lip kisses allowed. A bit loose for mis but good for wot. Also has a network of her other contacts. Offered me one of her friends staying nearby for a small extra but denied. She got some calls from her home areas and was disturbed so skipped the next round and departed around 06.40 PM. Over all decent experience..

Raj43
11-26-19, 14:05
Visited A spa again which is right next to the gym.

Had asked for the same therapist whom I visited last time "B".

Last time took her number, texted before visiting and negotiated BG for 2.5 k.

Once inside was a bliss, sensual massage, lot of DFK, BJ and ended with CIM. Massage continued for a while after CIM.

Yesterday texted her to check availability she sent me pic of the rooms for which they have removed the curtains due to L. E activity.

Would suggest to avoid A spa atleast till the curtains are back.How much did you pay?

I was there today. Still no curtains. I was offered HJ for 2 k, I said 1 k for top less HJ. She said she won't take of the shirt completely. I denied the service. Massage was pretty good.

Another therapist came around and was talking to me. Didn't get her name, she was smart and cute. While talking 3rd on came and was touching my feet. Felt pretty good.

AstralAnalisa
11-26-19, 15:17
I got in contact with an independent claiming to operate out of own apartment at Satyawadi. Contact ending in 542. She's asking advance for full service so. Always a red alert to me but my other head can't really think straight. Should I bite the bullet?

Kamaman91
11-26-19, 19:19
Hello,

I have just shifted to Pune foe few days, I can help you with Delhi contacts in return if any fellow mongers can please help me with few local contacts / Afros / Marathi it would be really helpful. Thanks!

RkPuneri87
11-27-19, 00:06
I paid 2.5 k for BJ with CIM. On my first visit I had paid 3 k was quoted 3.5, got her number on the first visit and negotiated the BJ for 2.5 k before the 2nd visit on watsapp.

How much did you pay?

I was there today. Still no curtains. I was offered HJ for 2 k, I said 1 k for top less HJ. She said she won't take of the shirt completely. I denied the service. Massage was pretty good.

Another therapist came around and was talking to me. Didn't get her name, she was smart and cute. While talking 3rd on came and was touching my feet. Felt pretty good.

Champ211
11-27-19, 02:56
No bro, Genuine one never asks for advance money.

I got in contact with an independent claiming to operate out of own apartment at Satyawadi. Contact ending in 542. She's asking advance for full service so. Always a red alert to me but my other head can't really think straight. Should I bite the bullet?.

Maddy Patil
11-27-19, 11:59
Miss A Bhatt from Hara Gaon Spa.

Thank you Senior Members for her recommendations.

Last week fix appointment for 60min for 1k at 3. 00 pm, bocz she comes after 1. 00 pm, reached on time massage started it was good with good pressure. After 30 min I asked for extra she said B2 B 3 k I said lower it to 2 k she said its a not a vegetable market that your bargaining it don't provide service below 3 k if you want take or leave it. I will very angry due to her attitude I though she is very arrogant but later I though lets give her a try and fix at 3 k.

After that all was a bliss moment.

I was paying her upfront she said no need pay now pay me after deed that was 1st shocked bcoz everyone ask for payment 1st. We both got naked she started sensuous B2 B massage she was very good after that she went down and started giving me BBJ it was great. Then she was riding on my jhonny she was wet she started give deep FK she was getting hot and so was I, I told her many time I have condom let do it she said strictly no SEX.

After I came on top of her started kissing her all over she was enjoying it she said you are very romantic person. After 20-min of deed we finish it with BBJ but no CIM.

After she took me bathroom and gave me nice bath she clean me from top to bottom we again started kissing in the bathroom she again become hot. While playing in the shower her manager knocked he said its more than 60 min another client is waiting she dress up quick I gave her money which she didn't count 2nd shocker. 3rd shocker she speak fluent English and she carries a iPhone.

Face- 7.

Body- 7.

Tits- 6.

Ass- 7.

GFE: 10/10.

WIR- Yes.

Highly recommended if want great GF experience. I enjoy a lot after some many Spa visit this was the BEST.

AndyBhai
11-27-19, 14:42
Got the contact from an old friend. Contacted her and fixed the appointment. She has her own place. She greeted me and offered a glass of water. Then moved to the bedroom. Chit chatted for a while and then started the deed. She never offered any kiss. But amazing body. Right flesh on right place. Boobs are attractive. Opened for all positions. Good CBJ. No time watcher and genuine Marathi lady. Can share contact with expectations.Please share contact, will share the contacts with me.

Thanks in advance.

TeeZeeFun
11-27-19, 15:29
She fits your budget and has a place in Kothrud.

Please respond.

Want contact of anyone form Kothrud with a place up to 5 k for a quick entertainment.

EyesWitcher21
11-27-19, 15:59

Last week fix appointment for 60min for 1k at 3. 00 pm, bocz she comes after 1. 00 pm, reached on time massage started it was good with good pressure. After 30 min I asked for extra she said B2 B 3 k I said lower it to 2 k she said its a not a vegetable market that your bargaining it don't provide service below 3 k if you want take or leave it. I will very angry due to her attitude I though she is very arrogant but later I though lets give her a try and fix at 3 k.

I was paying her upfront she said no need pay now pay me after deed that was 1st shocked bcoz everyone ask for payment 1st. We both got naked she started sensuous B2 B massage she was very good after that she went down and started giving me BBJ it was great. Then she was riding on my jhonny she was wet she started give deep FK she was getting hot and so was I, I told her many time I have condom let do it she said strictly no SEX.I called up hara gaon spa today and asked for A Bhatt therapist by asking the guy at counter for Ms Bhatt. He said she is not there. I was like WTF? He said no she is not there. I was quite pissed.

Any hints to her actual name please?

Thanks.

EyesWitcher21
11-27-19, 16:12
Bros,

Today I was looking for some action at hara gaon spa so called them up in the afternoon and asked for Ms A Bhatt.

Was told she wasn't available. So thought of trying the spa in the same mall on 4th floor.

Ambience is pathetic but they have doors with locks.

Got assigned one Ms K. (soft / gentle in English). I was a bit disappointed but she is OK looks wise, petite.

Started massage and it was alright.

Barely 20 minutes and she started talking about extras. I told her to continue massage first. At the end asked for extras and I said B2B with full access. She said 3 k, I negotiated to 1. 8 and she stripped but kept panties near her knees. Didn't remove it completely. I asked her to remove it and she refused. However the experience otherwise was good. Some grinding with my dispo on, sucked her ample tits and caressed her bum continuously. Her body is petite and in good shape. Tried DFK but she avoided.

She said she doesn't do BJ. Finally came with HJ.

Overall experience 6/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Ass 7/10.

Face 6/10.

Attitude 7/10.

WIR. Not unless GFE and BJ are available.

RkPuneri87
11-28-19, 00:12
Hey bro,

Can you please help me in cracking this area code of hara gaon?

I did lot of RnD on this but not able to guess this one!

Bros,

Today I was looking for some action at hara gaon spa so called them up in the afternoon and asked for Ms A Bhatt.

Was told she wasn't available. So thought of trying the spa in the same mall on 4th floor.

Got assigned one Ms K. (soft / gentle in English). I was a bit disappointed but she is OK looks wise, petite.

Barely 20 minutes and she started talking about extras. I told her to continue massage first. At the end asked for extras and I said B2B with full access. She said 3 k, I negotiated to 1. 8 and she stripped but kept panties near her knees. Didn't remove it completely..

Champ211
11-28-19, 02:53
She is the only one to whom I paid more than 2 k, she is gaining weight due to thyroid otherwise she was bomb earlier. I had service many times from her and I directly contact her to book appointment. Earlier I used to go to her only but she went on vacation during Diwali and I tried 2-3 others also. She is having attitude and nakhras but she is nice with me

Champ211
11-28-19, 02:55
Her name is A only but she fights a lot with owner and sometimes client, so she quits the job and joins again. I am planning to meet her today so will check if she is working or not.

I called up hara gaon spa today and asked for A Bhatt therapist by asking the guy at counter for Ms Bhatt. He said she is not there. I was like WTF? He said no she is not there. I was quite pissed.

Thanks.

Champ211
11-28-19, 02:58
Try negotiating hard you will get it between 1-1.5 k.

And b2 b without bottom access is useless to me. Before taking service I always confirm.

Bros,

Champ211
11-28-19, 02:59
It's near K phata, wkd near famous gym chain.

Hey bro,

I did lot of RnD on this but not able to guess this one!

Champ211
11-28-19, 03:19
As Miss A was busy and could not get her appointment, I tried miss are once so decided to try her again. She came into the room and recognised me as I gave her small massage last time.

We started chatting and found she had very bad day and had fights with clients and owner. After she completed back massage I asked her if She wants massage, she agreed finally. Started giving massage on back and then slowly removed her jeans and gave bum massage, started fingering her and she was totally wet. I knew she would be ready for FS so brought condom with me, played with her for almost 15 minutes and asked if we can have sex, she finally agreed and we had it for almost 5-7 minutes. We had shower together and while leaving I asked how much for the service, she said anything I want so paid her 1.5 k. She was happy and I asked if that is extra, she said as I gave her massage she was happy so I asked 500 return, we had laugh and while leaving I said I will give 1 k next time and she was ok.

Went to the spa again 3 days later on Tuesday, again miss A was busy so chose R, she came and started massage while chatting I already informed that I am out of cash and only for massage, she said fine. After 25 minutes asked if she wants massage and she said ok. Again similar to above but no fuck this time. Fingered her a lot but she was having flue so she denied full, but she gave HJ and I took B2B my self by rubbing my whole body on top of her. Took shower and left, surprisingly she didn't ask for a single rupee. Otherwise she could have asked for atleast 500-1000, while leaving she gave her number and said she might not continue there due to owner issue, so we can meet at other spa.

EyesWitcher21
11-28-19, 05:05
Try negotiating hard you will get it between 1-1.5 k.

And b2 b without bottom access is useless to me. Before taking service I always confirm.Yep will do. I had started with 1. 5 k max initially but she wasn't ready. May be I should have put my foot down at 1.5 k or leave.

But I did have bottom access just that she didn't allow fingering.

EyesWitcher21
11-28-19, 05:07
Hey bro,

I did lot of RnD on this but not able to guess this one!It's in a mall opposite ambience hotel. Mall has sona gym chain.

VFM16
11-28-19, 06:08
Bro.

FS is definitely available with A in Hara gaon. I tested her limit by going bare just once.

Immediately she scolded Hey itz inside LOL. But we had sense to wear see and go full on. She was the only one to GV service in bathroom as well. Real hot stuff.

But like Champ rightly pointed, she has put on due to medical issue. So it depends from person to person. She is always nice with me so will repeat. But tat may not be case with everyone.

Cheers.

Panvel1
11-28-19, 08:07
If interested please contact me will share her digits.

Maddy Patil
11-28-19, 10:59
I called up hara gaon spa today and asked for A Bhatt therapist by asking the guy at counter for Ms Bhatt. He said she is not there. I was like WTF? He said no she is not there. I was quite pissed.
Thanks.

Bro it's a code name you need to crack the name not surname before you call the spa.

I have messaged you her name.

Maddy Patil
11-28-19, 11:11
Hello,

Many are asking me for Hara Gaon Spa address just change the name to English its located at Wakad area just google it. Its the only spa with that name in Pune, so its easy to find.

And guys service depends how the lady mood is, is she happy or had a bad day and is she felling comfortable with u to give you best service what ur expecting.
Try to be their 1st client on that day, they are in good fresh mood and ready for action.

Victor Bhai
11-28-19, 12:59
Fellas,

She is open to meet a few.

Try your luck!

Krupa.

After having sessions with Sapna and Payal (going to write For soon), got lucky with this inde named Krupa.

Should be in her late 20's, great attitude, lovely body.

Works at a NGO for kids and uses the money for that cause (have seen photos and videos).

A genuine lady who uses the money for a good cause. Photo attached.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Looking for good genuine contacts in return (spare the usual ones which are already talked about and for whom I already have shared FRs).

Tharkimulga
11-28-19, 13:25
She fits your budget and has a place in Kothrud.

Please respond.How much is her rate? Budget is up to 5 k, can extend 1 or 2 k.

MongShree
11-28-19, 16:34
Can any experienced monger provide with 3 sm contact will be really helpful, want to explore this action soon kindly help.

Raj43
11-28-19, 17:35
Thank you panvel1 for sharing contacts.

I was talking with shreya for a full night, she is having periods, so won't be able to make it. I am flying out on Sunday and won't be back for a year and would like to have a nice night before I leave. I can spend up to 12 k for night. I have messaged sneha and waiting for her reply.

Can you guys help out a fellow and share few contacts?

TezasviK
11-28-19, 19:28
Hello fellow mongers,

Can anyone help me understanding rates? All I hear is 3 k to 5 k on this forum. Is there any range for rates? How much an education girl should cost?

Thanks.

PuneRomper
11-29-19, 02:16
Uh oh. Then I have the wrong number. Any website (Loc etc) that I can get it at?

Ritu last 4 digits 8131.

TezasviK
11-29-19, 11:24
Hello fellow mongers,

Can anyone help me understanding rates? All I hear is 3 k to 5 k on this forum. Is there any range for rates? How much an education girl should cost?

Thanks.I meant educated girl. Most of these girls I have been with have not finished school.

PuneHunter248
11-29-19, 16:44
Coming back to action after a long time. Just brought bit coin and send a request for PM activation.

Can some kind soul share Pallavi and Ritus numbers with me? Wanted to restart with these old pros.

PuneHunter248
11-29-19, 16:58
Been away from everything for a while due to LE action and other stuff. Decided to start again and it looks like most of old hangouts were not available.

Finally got in touch with see spa (Formerly V spa) in Wnrie. They only have NE and Local therapists. Local therapists is the same one from Khrdi branch which seems to be closed now. Agreeed on NE therapist called SLNA (Famous Tennis player). Paid 1.4 k at counter for aromatherapy.

I was not sure if action was available as it was only NE. Still went in as johny was in mood. After changing to dispo in came a NE gir in her mid 20's. She was slim and looked really hot in her Yoga pants. Massage started with some usual chitchat and not much hints while back massage which was average. I was almost sure that this was going to be a KLPD.

However, things changed as she started front massage. She started teasing with the groins and I also reacted by moving Johny around. After 10-15 minutes of teasing, she asked what I want. B2 B was on offer for 3 k. Negotiated down to 2 k and she was ready for action.

She removed her Yoga pants and I was so eager to squeeze those ass buns. I was expecting a medium boobs, but push up bra fooled me big time! Boobs were small, but nipples were very quirky and I loved sucking them. Didn't allow DFK or removal of panty at the start. I started with a full body kisses and slowly sucked both nipples. Slowly moved hands in panty and she started responding with releasing some wet juices. Asked her to remove panty and then it was a bliss. Started fingering her in 69 and she was giving HJ and ball teasing. After 5-10 minutes of foreplay, gave it out.

Massage - 5/10.

Body - 8/10.

Boobs - 6/10 (You will like it only if you love small boobs).

Attitude - 10/10.

WIR. Yes, untill I find better options.

PuneHunter248
11-29-19, 17:51
Hello fellow mongers,

Thanks.It's rare to get a well educated English speaking girls at 5 k. Some SPs provide high profile girls, will cost 5 to 8 k for one shot. Most indies are older and uneducated.

PuneHunter248
11-29-19, 21:20
Can someone please share sp Sameer digits?

ForTheLulz
11-30-19, 07:42
Please share digits and damages.

Fellas,

Try your luck!

RajuJosh
11-30-19, 09:16
Please enable your PM. We can exchange some digits.Thanks for suggestion, activating PM will take some time. Will surely let you know once done.

MidnightGamer
11-30-19, 09:29
Thanks Champ211 for the info.

I will post FR if I try my luck there. As of now thinking to try Afro.

Last time, I tried Afro who has place at Laxminagar lane 5 or 7 something pimpleG area. Got a contact from loc, almost all Afros are genuine, never ask for advance but they never share a real pic. The same thing happened with me. But the experience was good. Let's see what happens for now. Will post FR soon.

Sitara spa, are spa besides that (not tried but knows), hara haon spa, in hara gaon I think except miss S and M everyone gives, though not tried everyone but got from 3 different girls. Got FS in see spa also, and the spa in K icon and one more spa that I don't remember. First 2 spa are Service spa only, and they don't know the massage, in Hara gaon also only 2-3 girls gives good massage rest are for earning money only.

VipulAgarwal
11-30-19, 12:07
Hi folks,

I am new, and wanted to get the location and digits for spa's with FS.

I can reciprocate.

Thanks.

NoFear22
11-30-19, 12:35
Hi Fellow / Victor Bhai,

Can someone help me with the contact number of Shruti or Krupa. Had Shruti but lost.

Please DM.

HeDrive
11-30-19, 16:22
Coming back to action after a long time. Just brought bit coin and send a request for PM activation.

Can some kind soul share Pallavi and Ritus numbers with me? Wanted to restart with these old pros.I heard Pallavi is not into business and is not accepting any request for service. Is it true? One of my friend messaged her and she was not wiling to meet and said wrong number. Can anybody put some light on it?

Pankay30
12-01-19, 05:14
Got the contact from an old friend. Contacted her and fixed the appointment. She has her own place. She greeted me and offered a glass of water. Then moved to the bedroom. Chit chatted for a while and then started the deed. She never offered any kiss. But amazing body. Right flesh on right place. Boobs are attractive. Opened for all positions. Good CBJ. No time watcher and genuine Marathi lady. Can share contact with expectations.Can you share her number?

Mayurp
12-01-19, 10:44
I am looking for a decent girl for a short time. I am on a business trip to Pune for the first time.

I can reciprocate for Vadodara & Ahmedabad.

DoubleA20
12-01-19, 11:11
Check PM,

Do share FR after adventure.

Could anyone be so kind as to share a massage parlor that offers extras in the Koregaon Park area?

ServingYou2003
12-01-19, 14:26
Has any of you met someone by the name of Sonia number ending with 798?

BestGuy45
12-01-19, 16:44
I am looking for a decent girl for a short time. I am on a business trip to Pune for the first time.

I can reciprocate for Vadodara & Ahmedabad.Hi there,

I am in Pune for a short while and I'm looking for a really high class escort. The budget is not a concern for me at all, just want the finest. Are you able to recommend any options? I'm trying to avoid the escort agencies listed when you do a google search, have heard most are scams. If you know any, please share some details. Any help is highly appreciated. Don't mind also paying you an extra bit for sharing contacts, please help me out if you can. Thanks.

Thanks.

PuneHunter248
12-01-19, 20:08
I heard Pallavi is not into business and is not accepting any request for service. Is it true? One of my friend messaged her and she was not wiling to meet and said wrong number. Can anybody put some light on it?I think she's still open. Pinged her and she messaged back. Although, she was out of station and coming back tomorrow. She always hated this forum and probably skeptical for new folks because of that. I had tried her multiple times in past and she recognized when I introduced.

PuneHunter248
12-01-19, 20:12
Back to mongering and wanted to start with Ritu or Pallavi. Thanks Aarun21 and Aquagenious for sharing the details. Contacted both, but Pallavi but out of town. Went ahead with Ritu.

Deed as usual, best BBBJ in town. Still the same place in KTRD.

Can anyone share SP Sameers number? He was a trusted SP for me who provided high quality girls even though price is a bit high.

PuneHunter248
12-01-19, 20:21
Can someone please share sp Sameer digits?Guys, p

Please help if you have his number. No need of referral as I have dealt with him before. He generally provides good looking girls in star hotels near station.

IndiaAus
12-01-19, 21:06
Can someone please share sp Sameer digits?Hi all,

Can anyone please share so Sameer details, please I will be in Pune next week and don't want to go empty handed.

BluerSky
12-02-19, 06:00
Does his number end in 909. Someone shared it with me saying SP Sameer but he works out of Wakad area?

Hi all,

Can anyone please share so Sameer details, please I will be in Pune next week and don't want to go empty handed.

DoubleA20
12-03-19, 16:05
Not sure, Seems like there were two Sameer operating from different areas.

1. ending with 909.

2. ending with 646.

May be forum seniors will help to point out which one worth?

Does his number end in 909. Someone shared it with me saying SP Sameer but he works out of Wakad area?

ServingYou2003
12-03-19, 20:12
Hi Guys,

Plan to be in Pune this month. Will really appreciate if someone can ping me some good indies contacts for full night. Budget 10 to 12 k max.

Thanks.

Ls306
12-03-19, 22:01
Hi Guys,

Plan to be in Pune this month. Will really appreciate if someone can ping me some good indies contacts for full night. Budget 10 to 12 k max.

Thanks.I have PM you please check.

PuneHunter248
12-03-19, 23:40
Hi all,

Can anyone please share so Sameer details, please I will be in Pune next week and don't want to go empty handed.Not sure about the number. He doesn't operate from Wakad.

HaveIt2014
12-04-19, 01:13
My fellow mongers.

My luck in Pune has not been so good. In the past, I used locanto, but they were not worth it. The pictures shared were photo shopped. There were not great in services either. They were OK in person but no kiss (forget DFK), no orals, just mechanical stuff. I am going to be back in town again for a day. Have you guys scheduled a session with someone a week in advance?

I have kept one night for this. I hope to connect a GFE girl and preferably outcall. I am not too comfortable with spas. It seems Sameer is popular here. If someone can share his number, it would be great. Any help in this area would be great!

I can reciprocate details for a different location.

Thanks bros!

J.

WlfMan88
12-04-19, 02:03
Hi folks,

I am in Pune for a few days and looking for some good indies or info on massage parlors that offer extras. Have seen Ritu, might reach out to her. Is she the one in Kothrud, Mayur Colony area? Had posted FR on a massage parlor in KP last time I was here. Not sure how much the scene has changed. Please PM me some info and I'll post FRs to help other out. Thanks.

BluerSky
12-04-19, 04:19
Can anyone PM me the real SP Sameer numbers?

Not sure, Seems like there were two Sameer operating from different areas.

1. ending with 909.

2. ending with 646.

May be forum seniors will help to point out which one worth?

LoveMongers
12-04-19, 07:04
Any leads in bihar.

TheCharm
12-04-19, 08:51
Hi guys,

Please suggest good oyo in hadapsar or phursungi area which is couple friendly and no issues.

HeDrive
12-04-19, 16:20
Any leads in bihar.Bro,

Don't mind but who will assist you with a request which ask for help without mentioning any specific place or area or city or village or town in the entire state of Bihar? Kindly be specific at least.

GolfC
12-04-19, 19:26
I am new to Pune, can someone PM me Sameer and other SP contact info please.

My fellow mongers.

My luck in Pune has not been so good. In the past, I used locanto, but they were not worth it. The pictures shared were photo shopped. There were not great in services either. They were OK in person but no kiss (forget DFK), no orals, just mechanical stuff. I am going to be back in town again for a day. Have you guys scheduled a session with someone a week in advance?

I have kept one night for this. I hope to connect a GFE girl and preferably outcall. I am not too comfortable with spas. It seems Sameer is popular here. If someone can share his number, it would be great. Any help in this area would be great!

I can reciprocate details for a different location.

Thanks bros!

J.

GopalAnandi
12-04-19, 20:14
Hi guys,

Been following ISG for some time now and have built appetite after reading all you guys FRs.

Decided to take the jump into mongering now. Will be really thankful if you guys can share contacts.

I do not have anything to share in return at the moment.

Thanks.

Reykjavik
12-05-19, 03:38
As mentioned earlier, I started mongering only 3 months ago, and am putting down all my mongering experiences. Following FR is about my second attempt, which turned out to be the first successful attempt, where I had my best mongering experience yet.

2. It was during the first week of October, that I made a second attempt. Contacted Mr. Are, one of the two SPs who had arranged the bird for my previous unsuccessful attempt. He operates from Hinjewadi area. He shared some options on WA, which I rejected. Then he shared photos of one Ms. P, whom he kept insisting on. The photos seemed too good to be true. So, I was a bit skeptical, but after much discussion agreed to take her overnight. I asked him for a safe accommodation, and he asked me to come to an OYO in the interiors of Hinjewadi. After I checked in, he himself came, and informed me that Ms. P is late. I was livid, but he started telling me that she is coming from Bangalore, and showed me photo of her boarding pass. He told me that he can send another good bird, and showed me some photos. The photos looked good, and I asked him to send her in. Big mistake! The girl Ms. Kohl came to the room. She was a typical east Indian, uneducated. Was on her phone constantly. When I demanded attention, attacked Johnny straight-away. Since it was my first experience of mongering, I was extremely nervous, and was completely at her mercy. In two minutes, see was on a placid Johnny, in three minutes, I was inside her, and in next 5 minutes we were done. Only got to see her topless. No foreplay. Only light kissing was allowed on lips. Wasn't allowed to work on boobs for too long. Didn't even get to see her crotch. I was extremely disappointed by the experience.

My report on Ms. Kohl:

Overall Experience: 3.5/10.

Face: 3/10.

Body: 4/10 - a small pot belly.

Boobs: 8/10 - Nice and firm.

Ass: Didn't see.

Pussy: 4/10 - Loose.

Attitude: 2/10.

AndyBhai
12-05-19, 04:54
Fellas,

Try your luck!Please PM the contact. PM active.

DadFuck
12-05-19, 12:18
She operates through LOC and east side of mall in plane ngr. My friend is pretty much regular to her, have had her for GFE atleast 20 times I guess.Hi bro, can I get her number. PM active.

WlfMan88
12-05-19, 13:29
Fellas,

Try your luck!Can you please PM me her number? I can't offer anything other than an FR and contact for some ladies you probably already have seen like Ritu.

Sexxxybags
12-05-19, 20:23
Hello Pune mongers,

I am an absolute beginner and I just moved to Pune. Is there somebody kind enough to help me with a few digits and tips as to how I can get some good action?

LoveMongers
12-06-19, 06:06
Patna, Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga.

Here in next 2 more days. Thanks for help in advance.

Bro,

Don't mind but who will assist you with a request which ask for help without mentioning any specific place or area or city or village or town in the entire state of Bihar? Kindly be specific at least.

VFM16
12-06-19, 07:58
I met Krupa. She is genuine and nice lady with good heart.

Whatever work she is doing for society is commendable.

However when it comes to GFE, I would rate her 3/10 though she tries to please. Her face is also 2/10. She would be in late 30's I feel though I did not ask her age.

However she would sure try to please you.

I am writing this because Victor is a good fellow. He has helped us in past. So if anyone is disappointed, he should not feel cheated as I already shared her feedback.

Photo can be deceiving.

It is individual's choice.

Fellas,

Try your luck!

Cockendra
12-06-19, 08:14
It is not possible for me to give her number here as my PM is not active and also I am bit reluctant to spread her number without her consent.

It is better you contact her through her loc ad, she is pretty much active there. She is bit choosy though, so if you get her to hook up you are in absolute luck for sure.

Hi bro, can I get her number. PM active.

RahulFriend
12-06-19, 15:47
Visiting Pune for a business meet, pro Pune people help me out to find a good indeed or kindly share contacts of inde in Pune, expecting fun in Pune brothers.

Hriteshk85
12-06-19, 20:37
First of all Big shout for Panvel1 for providing such a wonderful contact. Thank you very much bro.

I was traveling to Mumbai for my work so reviewed Mumbai forum and decided to message my old friend from Pune forum Pnavel1 for genuine contact. Immediately he provided me Sneha's contact. I read some negative FR of Sneha on Mumbai forum but this contact received from Panvel1 bro so there is no chance of doubt about girl.

I contacted her and give her Panvel1 reference. And she was available that day. After some texting we desided place and time.

On that day she dressed up one piece and looking very decent. We had some chit chat and food with drinks. While talking we had sexy touching and kisses. After that for at least 1 HR we had romantic session with lots of long smootches and foreplay. We had WOT, Missi, Excellent BBJ, etc. At that night we had 2 long sessions with every possible pose. And one sexy session in morning. She's excellent in bed.

I don't want to go too deep for session summary but overall she's excellent in bed as well as very talkative and cooperative.

Face - 8.

Body -8.

GFE - 10.

She's worth for damages.

Once again thank you Panvel1 bro.

P.S. - This contact is belongs to Panvel1 bro so anyone interested please contact Panvel1.

FBuddyPune
12-07-19, 14:30
Hi guys,

Please suggest good oyo in hadapsar or phursungi area which is couple friendly and no issues.This hotel is Pune solapur highway. Next to toll naka.

In phursungi. There is also Mahalaxmi executive. In phursungi. Main road near SP info city.

FBuddyPune
12-07-19, 15:02
One on solapur hway. Other is in phursungi near SP infocity.

Hi guys,

Please suggest good oyo in hadapsar or phursungi area which is couple friendly and no issues.

PService
12-07-19, 16:44
Does anybody know about Janhvi from SA, any FR about her?

HeDrive
12-08-19, 12:49
Patna, Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga.

Here in next 2 more days. Thanks for help in advance.I don't know about muzaffarpur and Darbhanga, but in Patna, being the capital city, you can try something. I don't know about current status, but in Patna there used to be good MP where you can avail service like HJ to B2B Also. Try to look into JD or nearby to find such spas or MP. As far as indie scene, it's difficult but there may be local RLD where you can find something.

Puned
12-08-19, 16:36
Please help if any one has aunties or housewives contact.

Rishabh11
12-09-19, 13:05
Please help if any one has aunties or housewives contact.I can help you with. I am having really good collection of MILFS, I have personally tried them. They are trusted and genuine Indies.

LulzAk
12-09-19, 13:58
Hi all,

Can someone please help me with any spa with FS? Planning to go this weekend.

Any help will be much appreciated!

RahulFriend
12-10-19, 06:46
Thank you for the choice, a basic doubt sorry if can the SP with number ending with 215 be trusted? Asking for an online advance. S. h.

Victor Bhai
12-10-19, 11:30
Thanks man!

She is a decent lady. It all depends on what ones preferences are, openness to try different things, the mindset with which one meet, the intent of the meeting, the flexibility etc.

FRs are only for guiding and reporting what one feels about a meeting.

However when it comes to GFE, I would rate her 3/10 though she tries to please. Her face is also 2/10. She would be in late 30's I feel though I did not ask her age.

I am writing this because Victor is a good fellow. He has helped us in past. So if anyone is disappointed, he should not feel cheated as I already shared her feedback.

Photo can be deceiving.

Ltyrion5
12-11-19, 07:41
Hey bro,

Thanks for sharing nice FR! Can you please share some info about how to get her contact. I'm in Kolhapur currently so want to check if she's available to meet here.

Victor Bhai
12-11-19, 09:00
Hi,

How do you intend to help share?

I can help you with. I am having really good collection of MILFS, I have personally tried them. They are trusted and genuine Indies.

SinJay
12-11-19, 09:30
Thank you for the choice, a basic doubt sorry if can the SP with number ending with 215 be trusted? Asking for an online advance. S. h.Yes buddy. He is genuine. Of all the SPs this guy is exception to my don't pay advance rule. PM me if you have questions. Hope we are talking about the same person. I have considered the hints you left.

Cheers,

J.

Smithkk
12-11-19, 12:13
Hi,

Guys any one tasted any of this birds.

Please suggest TIA.

HandLebar
12-11-19, 13:20
Can you please share some contacts with me of hw and milfs?

I can help you with. I am having really good collection of MILFS, I have personally tried them. They are trusted and genuine Indies.

AndyBhai
12-11-19, 18:29
I can help you with. I am having really good collection of MILFS, I have personally tried them. They are trusted and genuine Indies.Please share the contact. PM active. Thanks in advance.

PuneConsultant
12-12-19, 10:15
Hello guys,

New to mongering. Read about 500 pages to know the details. Followed some leads to search on locanto. I have found a SP number, his name is Robin ending with 868. Is he genuine? How are the birds he provide? Any other details. Please help.

Thanks.

Champ211
12-13-19, 04:03
Tried SH spa at K phata.

I went there once before few months, at that time tried NE, she didn't provide any service and had little bit issue with attitude also but she gave good massage. So I was avoiding that since long. But yesterday I was little late and during weekdays most of the spa gets closed by 9, so called SH spa and booked the appointment for 60 minutes in 800.

Reached around 9 and paid at the counter and asked for local as I had issues with NE last time. I was waited for 30 minutes to get the room, but receptionist kept saying it will take 5 minutes more and like that. Meanwhile I saw many Indies and most were looked like from BP area. I was regretting my decision at that time. For few minutes was talking with receptionist, at 9.30 also she was inviting customers to get the massage, so I asked her till what time customers comes and she said 10,10. 30 and she told she worked till 4. Am yesterday so it got confirmed like it's a kind of brothel. She asked if I take any service but I had avoided saying depends on mood and therapist.

Finally at 9.35 got the room available, receptionist showed me the room and asked if I want massage or service and based on that she will send the girl. I was reluctant to service but don't know how I said service. She started with 3 k-7 k and I had denied straight away. She asked hoe much I pay so I said 1-1.2 for B2B and 1-1.5 k for FS. So finally settled for 1.5 k and she showed 3 girls and said others are busy. I chose the fair one with big boobs.

She came inside and directly asked for more money and I said no, I already gave it to receptionist and I can't give more, she was continuously demanding so I asked her to send someone else if she doesn't want to do. Still she was asking so said to her if I like service then will give 200 and she asked that in advance and again argued for another 5 minutes. Finally she agreed and started boasting of herself and the service she provides. She said she do almost 8-10 clients everyday. I didn't brought protection so asked her if she has and she brought it from reception. She said place is very safe as both the owners are in police so not to worry and she is available for night also but in the spa, not outside. She gave massage for almost 20 minutes it was not bad after that she removed her clothes and deed started. She was having big boobs and clean pussy but she was fatty. She started on top and after few minutes finished with missionary. Took shower, paid 200 and left around 10.45.

Good thing about spa is, washroom is attached with every room. I had visited the other branch also, and there also no service was available so I was in impression of professional spa but it was totally opposite of it.

Damage 800+1500+200 tip.

Therapist is OK, BP lovers can go. Few can be good.

I will not try again unless every other options are closed and need FS only at that time.

I have been very lucky since few months as I have converted many regular session into FS, and kast of the few sessions were very cheap or free.

FedStar
12-13-19, 04:41
Hello guys,

New to mongering. Read about 500 pages to know the details. Followed some leads to search on locanto. I have found a SP number, his name is Robin ending with 868. Is he genuine? How are the birds he provide? Any other details. Please help.

Thanks.Very much reliable go ahead and enjoy ask him college girl arrived on 11 Dec. Excellent service.

FedStar
12-13-19, 04:43
Hi,

Guys any one tasted any of this birds.

Please suggest TIA.I tried girl with cap. You can go ahead.

FedStar
12-13-19, 04:45
Thanks man!

She is a decent lady. It all depends on what ones preferences are, openness to try different things, the mindset with which one meet, the intent of the meeting, the flexibility etc.

FRs are only for guiding and reporting what one feels about a meeting.Completely agree with Victor bhai.

FedStar
12-13-19, 05:18
Very cute and 18-19 yr girl had through my regular sp. Great great session. Felt like heaven and fully satisfied. She also enjoyed. Pl. Don't flood inbox I will share digits with selected ones.

TeeZeeFun
12-13-19, 08:44
Please share the contact. PM active. Thanks in anticipation.

Please share the contact. PM active. Thanks in advance.

BombayBoyz
12-13-19, 14:31
Hi,

Have written on my earlier visits to her.

This time it was after a gap.

Infact it was in high anticipation of GFE and foreplay.

I returned satisfied.

Good welcome.

Nice conversation over tea. Actually it started there. I couldn't contain and hugged her while she was making tea. Caressed her neck. She was smelling nice. My erection rubbing on her butts was getting her uncontrollable. She wanted to touch my hard and I was penting up the mood before bed.

Got myself washed.

Continued chit chat on bed while she undressed me. I loved her touch today. While I lay, her fingers sensually touched at right places. I enjoyed her sensual touch moves for almost 20 minutes which gave me my hearts content and a nice erection.

Then came her signature blow job, I insisted on a CBJ.

It was my turn for making her feel good. I gave her a nice sensual finger touch while she lay on her tummy. Used all surprises in the touch so that she could shiver with eroticism.

Finally came in missionary.

Nice wash.

Great hospitality again and I bid a gentleman's bye.

It's great to return to her intermittently.

Because it's friendly, affordable and value for money.

Dasnun
12-13-19, 16:31
Hi,

I returned satisfied.

Good welcome.

Nice conversation over tea. Actually it started there. I couldn't contain and hugged her while she was making tea. Caressed her neck. She was smelling nice. My erection rubbing on her butts was getting her uncontrollable. She wanted to touch my hard and I was penting up the mood before bed.

Got myself washed..How much were the damages? 6 k? I heard she has increased her rates nowadays? How much did you pay bro? How is she looking nowadays?

BombayBoyz
12-13-19, 18:49
How much were the damages? 6 k? I heard she has increased her rates nowadays? How much did you pay bro? How is she looking nowadays?Cost: 5 k.

She didn't speak about any increase.

Dothraki
12-14-19, 02:45
Hello all,

I am a first timer and I will be in Pune for next 2 weeks. Heard a lot about Ritu and Pallavi.

Any kind soul who would like to share the digits. I will return the favor as I will explore more!

Thank you in advance!

FedStar
12-14-19, 07:23
Delhi visit:

Day 1. Through SP Shared pics selected one NE 21 yrs same as pic. Great 3 session all positions no anal. BBJ, BBJ was awesome. Drink snacks. Total GFE. Bottom tight felt very much. Both enjoyed lot. At my room. Damage 10 K.

Day 2. Through SP Been to suggested spa. Massage and the bliss time for 45 min all positions and had shower together and one more session, finally came on her melon. Damage 900 at counter +3 k to girl.

PuneHunter248
12-14-19, 08:02
Get PM bro.

Hello all,

I am a first timer and I will be in Pune for next 2 weeks. Heard a lot about Ritu and Pallavi.

Any kind soul who would like to share the digits. I will return the favor as I will explore more!

Thank you in advance!

PuneHunter248
12-14-19, 08:09
Victorbhai and Vfm16.

Does krupa has her own space?

Photo can be deceiving.

Jury431
12-14-19, 10:13
I have been in mongering since years now. Gathering the courage to write my FR. I hope we are able to share reports soon.

I was Pune last week and googled for escorts. Found a number Son Skokka. Talked to the guy. He told me 6 k for 1 shot. Hotel guy took a 1 k for 2 hours. Ordered a whiskey and later a coke for the SW. I was in the mood to try something different and didn't have the time so didn't ask for a replacement. Long story short we ended up doing 69 and then Cowboy. All in all it was OK. I would rate it at 3/5.

Damage:

6 k.

130 for amenities.

1 k Hotel.

2 k tip only to the girl for 69.

Of course I paid more but I didn't have many contacts in Pune.

If you have any contacts please reply. I am going to Pune tomorrow.

MM333
12-14-19, 17:05
Hi,

Coming to Pune can you suggest if you can share the details & set up a meeting.

Tuesday to Thursday I may coming to Pune at Kes nand Phata.

Can we enjoy the spoils.

MM333.

I moved to a new locality. A big housing complex in Wagholi March this year. My work requires me to reach office early so I usually leave by 7:00 AM so my office transport can pick me up. This is also time for school bus so I see a few mom's coming to drop off their kids. One of them was very fair, beautiful and young looking. After a few days of seeing her regularly, I smiled at her and she smiled back. So it became a daily routine and we used to exchange smile. One day gathered some courage and said Hi to her and she responded back with a Hi. In a few days slowly began some small chats with her while waiting for my office cab. One day she disappeared and I used to wait almost everyday to see her. About a month passed and one fine day she was back to drop her daughter. She approached me on her own and the chats began. Got to know that her daughter had summer vacations and they had gone to their home town Lucknow. So now the chats had started to move a bit towards personal level. Got to know that she came from a conservative Muslim background from Lucknow and she was married off when she was 19 and by 20 had her daughter. Husband works in Saudi so he comes once a year around their daughter's summer vacations. Her daughter is in 2nd standard so started calculating her age which might be around 28-29..

MM333
12-14-19, 17:07
Which area location hints please PM active.

Visiting Friday confirm if possible to share.

Mm333.

Hi,

I returned satisfied.

The Tall Man
12-15-19, 00:44
Very cute and 18-19 yr girl had through my regular sp. Great great session. Felt like heaven and fully satisfied. She also enjoyed. Pl. Don't flood inbox I will share digits with selected ones.Very cute girl! Love the natural look and pretty smile!

The Tall Man.

Traveller88
12-15-19, 12:32
A few reports over the past three months or so:

1. Hara Gaon.

First time around was assigned a local, who provided an OK massage, but was only willing to give a HJ. Denied.

Second time around, got Miss M (from Delhi or somewhere up north) - short but seriously tight curves. Decent massage. Agreed to B2B for 3 K. Allowed kissing (but no DFK), and fingering. Doesn't look like she will ever be ready for FS, refused even after fingering her to an orgasm. Still, would probably repeat the experience once.

2. are's Spa (one floor below).

Been here twice. The first time (long back), was assigned a local, the other time (a month ago) a NE who refused any extras, but sent her local MILF friend in her stead for the same. Cost was the same both times - 1. 2 K at counter for 60 minutes, 3 K for B2B, but no bottom access allowed. No kissing either. Absolute waste of money.

WIR: Not unless they change their policies.

3. Sitara spa (adjacent to the one above).

I got a fat MILF with saggy tits (don't remember the name as this was two months), who asked 3500 for B2B and was promising all sorts of things 'the next time'. Avoided.

Bathroom was quite dirty and slippery, and was not attached to the massage room. Should not have been surprised. The manager was saying he also handles Shr spa at the chowk (the next intersection on the road after K Phata) - which has horrible reviews on Google.

WIR: Hell no.

4. M T spa (one floor below Sitara spa).

Went there once, but the place was locked. Very much interested in knowing if anybody's ever been there.

5. S Spa, K Phata.

The FS spa people have been talking about. Went there twice, picked out two slim girls and I agree that it is only good if you're in serious need of FS.

Cons:

1. The sex (for 3 K) is the most mechanical I've ever had, other than the CBJ. I actually felt much greater enjoyment from the latter act. Their lack of enthusiasm might be due to the fact that the place is **always** busy, and they're probably having to service several clients in a day.

2. As stated above, you may need to wait a while, even during lean hours.

3. The worst noise isolation I've experienced in any spa with extras. You can clearly hear stuff going on in the adjacent room and in the corridor. Each AC is shared between two rooms. And the resulting hole in the wall doesn't help matters any.

4. At least two of the bathrooms are dilapidated. The water leaks from a joint in the pipe, and very little of it gets to the shower head. Considering the amount of business they get, I don't think they're running short of funds to repair it. They did provide mugs to sort-of compensate, but in one case, even the mug was leaking.

5. Multiple people have talked about the quality of girls available there. YMMV.

WIR: Not unless I can't find a better FS spa.

VikasGuhes1
12-15-19, 14:41
Guys,

I just shifted to this area and have no idea about good spas, Completely clue less. I used to live in kondava area before and used to go to mystc, viv spa. But recently shofted to this area and badly need some pointers. I know there are plenty of span in KP and KL nagar nut don't want to waste money visiting each and every spa and find it myself, So I need some help finding. Anyyyy help will he helpful.

I am looking for blowjobs specifically, If any allows FS then also fine but my first preference is BBBJ.

Thanks in advance.

PService
12-15-19, 18:58
Very cute and 18-19 yr girl had through my regular sp. Great great session. Felt like heaven and fully satisfied. She also enjoyed. Pl. Don't flood inbox I will share digits with selected ones.Hey nice to know you enjoyed. Is DFK on the cards? Is she just like the pic? GFE? Foreplay?

NRllaunda
12-15-19, 22:45
This is my assessment of the Pune mongering scene.

I was in Pune for 2 weeks. Thanks to a few seniors who were kind enough to share contacts.

Tried Manjiri Housewife Payal.

27,5 feet tall, shy and village girl looks and attitude.

Wasn't comfortable with DFK that I enjoy. Did enough foreplay otherwise, started in missionary and ended in WOT. Had planned to take her for 2 shots but changed mind seeing the service and left in 30 minutes.

Her husband was in the house and dropped me to a nearby chowk in his own car. Weird experience and below expectations. (4 k).

Locanto Girl:

Had posted an adv. Seeking a good looking female for casual sex. A 21 year old girl replied who is actually interested in the fun part over money.

She was a gem. Had one of the best experiences in my Mongering journey. She is a nympho and actually did not charge anything. Gave her 1000 for her ride back.

Neha Aundh.

Met her at her New Sangvi place. Had read about her FRS since 2.5 years when I was a student without any money and always wanted to try her.

Mom to a child, she is not that heavy as per the recent FRs I read about her. She is clean, enjoys the act and flirty.

Charged 5 k for 1 session.

I still had a lot many good contacts in hand but couldn't try them due to time.

23 year old Muslim HW, 32 year old Marathi housewife from Satara (Sandhya) who is now in Pune, 28 year old beautiful Marathi hw (Rupali), 24 year old college girl from locanto (Aaniya) , Sneha (24 year old) from Mumbai.

31 year old Sanjana (locanto big butt girl).

I did not purchase the premium here. I was able to gather all this contacts through locanto and sheer perseverance and a little smartness. Panvel bro helped me with quite a few and he even posted a post criticizing me. But it was my effort to find the best contacts.

I just feel that Pune is not dry. Except Neha Aundh I did not try any of the regulars. All the contacts I mentioned above are above average to good and some of them are gems. If you try and be a little smart Pune has some hidden treasures.

Avoid Spas, use locanto there are some amazing decent girls there just to have fun and make some pocket money.

Spas can be risky. Consensual sex makes it a safe act and you can enjoy without any pressure or fear.

Good luck.

Panvel bro you are amazing and I am sorry I troubled and pestered you for contacts. But please understand we are all here to get some fun. Until next year!

Enjoy guys!!

Champ211
12-16-19, 02:27
1. Hara gaon.

Miss M never gives FS, try others like most favourite A, or the or There are 2 more from Mumbai. Miss are has been moved to another branch, she also gives FS to me.

2. are spa.

Don't give more than 800-900 k at counter, simply say them that hara gaon gives 60 mins in 800 and they will give it in same price. Never tried that so can't comment.

3. S spa.

Tried that last Sunday, I had visited it after almost 2 months. Miss and gave massage. Negotiated very hard and brought down to 1 k for B2B and converted it to FS.

4. M T spa.

It's open with new owner, new name and H spa, branch of H spa of K icon road. Maximum HJ allowed no B2B forget about FS. Paid 800 through NB.

5. SH spa.

Already shared previous FR.

1. Hara Gaon.

First time around was assigned a local, who provided an OK massage, but was only willing to give a HJ. Denied.

Second time around, got Miss M (from Delhi or somewhere up north) - short but seriously tight curves. Decent massage. Agreed to B2B for 3 K. Allowed kissing (but no DFK), and fingering. Doesn't look like she will ever be ready for FS, refused even after fingering her to an orgasm. Still, would probably repeat the experience once.

Been here twice. The first time (long back), was assigned a local, the other time (a month ago) a NE who refused any extras, but sent her local MILF friend in her stead for the same. Cost was the same both times - 1. 2 K at counter for 60 minutes, 3 K for B2B, but no bottom access allowed. No kissing either. Absolute waste of money...

FedStar
12-16-19, 05:38
Very cute girl! Love the natural look and pretty smile!

The Tall Man.Tall Man tried to send PM but your inbox is full. Pl do needful.

FedStar
12-16-19, 05:46
Called SP. He organized place in flat. Girl same as pic. Amazing body. Initial chitchat, foreplay, girl was from Mumbai about age 20. Bottom was pretty tight and handful boobs. Used long delay see, tried many positions last for 30 min+ and drained. Memorable encounter. Girl response was quite good after first 5 min she got wild and started moaning heavily which I think was genuine. She came twice during session, which she told me. CBJ was OK. Can't share photo as not allowed by contact.

Panvel1
12-16-19, 12:56
Hey nice to know you enjoyed. Is DFK on the cards? Is she just like the pic? GFE? Foreplay?Met her today. She is exactly like in photo. Good GFE DATY good. DFK not too much. Boobs of small girl pink small nipples. She is good. Nice experience. Cute.

FedStar
12-16-19, 15:09
Met her today. She is exactly like in photo. Good GFE DATY good. DFK not too much. Boobs of small girl pink small nipples. She is good. Nice experience. Cute.Glad to know you enjoyed her. Cheers.

Beast20
12-16-19, 16:50
It is my first time. I don't know how to approach any escort service cause heard so many things. Did you met through some service or you got direct contact? Can you share the digits?

SilentNinja
12-16-19, 22:05

I was in Pune for 2 weeks. Thanks to a few seniors who were kind enough to share contacts.

Wasn't comfortable with DFK that I enjoy. Did enough foreplay otherwise, started in missionary and ended in WOT. Had planned to take her for 2 shots but changed mind seeing the service and left in 30 minutes.

Her husband was in the house and dropped me to a nearby chowk in his own car. Weird experience and below expectations. (4 k).

Locanto Girl:

Had posted an adv. Seeking a good looking female for casual sex. A 21 year old girl replied who is actually interested in the fun part over money.

She was a gem. Had one of the best experiences in my Mongering journey. She is a nympho and actually did not charge anything. Gave her 1000 for her ride back..Sincerely hoping Panvel bro replies to my message:the Been quite a while its probably gathering dust in his inbox.

Rupert4924
12-17-19, 00:15
Can you please PM me the contact numbers of girls mentioned? Especially Sandya, neha and locanto girl?

Thanks.

Her husband was in the house and dropped me to a nearby chowk in his own car. Weird experience and below expectations. (4 k)..

Gistro
12-17-19, 04:39
Hi friend,

In Pune for 2 days need help in getting contact details of SP.

Please PM me.

Gistro
12-17-19, 05:43
Hi friend,

In Pune for 2 days.

Please pm me with contact of good SP.

Rishabh11
12-17-19, 06:03
Hey guys,

Tried a HW MILF recently. She is genuine and only provides service whenever she needs a money. She is horny and gets wild within few minutes of foreplay and after that she is uncontrollable. She enjoys a hard session. Coming to her description, height is around 5.8 ft, body composition is little on heavier side, assets are really big (can't fit in one hand), cave is neatly shaved and clean, bum is round and shiny and that's the best part of her, I may call it her USP. Overall a rejuvenating experience with her. I would personally prefer her if you are fond of older women and tired with usual little birds.

P.S: I will share her contact only if she allows.

RaGa69
12-17-19, 14:06
Hi,

Coming to Pune can you suggest if you can share the details & set up a meeting.

Tuesday to Thursday I may coming to Pune at Kes nand Phata.

Can we enjoy the spoils.

MM333.Hi,

She is not a WG so a bit skeptical about asking as I am not sure how she will take it or react. Also afraid that it might spoil my arrangement with her and I could end up losing her services which I don't want to. Hope you understand.

However, I know a couple of Punjabi housewives around Bak phata who do it for a bit of extra income but they aren't regulars.

I had tried one of them for 7 k sometime back. She was a typical Punjaban around 27-28, very fair around 5'6". She initially acted very hard to get. It took me around 3 months of coaxing and talking to her before I could have her but I loved that experience. Tried everything with her BBBJ, CIM, DFK except anal. She was also ready for an unprotected entry but fortunately for me better sense prevailed.

I can share the Punjaban housewives number but don't have a PM activated.

Regards,

RG.

Rishabh11
12-17-19, 18:49
Hi,

Could you please share the contact of Punjabi HW, in exchange I can share with you my contacts of indies.

Hi,

She is not a WG so a bit skeptical about asking as I am not sure how she will take it or react. Also afraid that it might spoil my arrangement with her and I could end up losing her services which I don't want to. Hope you understand.

However, I know a couple of Punjabi housewives around Bak phata who do it for a bit of extra income but they aren't regulars.

I had tried one of them for 7 k sometime back. She was a typical Punjaban around 27-28, very fair around 5'6". She initially acted very hard to get. It took me around 3 months of coaxing and talking to her before I could have her but I loved that experience. Tried everything with her BBBJ, CIM, DFK except anal. She was also ready for an unprotected entry but fortunately for me better sense prevailed..

PuneMasti
12-18-19, 04:03
Mate. You have said "yes" as well as "no" in a single sentence. If you don't have PM activated, how contacts can be exchanged. You seem to be in the possession of a lot of gem. May be we should contri and get your PM activated.

Hi,

I had tried one of them for 7 k sometime back. She was a typical Punjaban around 27-28, very fair around 5'6". She initially acted very hard to get. It took me around 3 months of coaxing and talking to her before I could have her but I loved that experience. Tried everything with her BBBJ, CIM, DFK except anal. She was also ready for an unprotected entry but fortunately for me better sense prevailed.

I can share the Punjaban housewives number but don't have a PM activated.

Regards,

RG.

PuneBoy80
12-18-19, 04:57
Thanks a lot Handlabour for sharing contact.

Contacted this girl and went to her place. The Place is bit shady. But she says it is temporary. It is in Wan.

Greeted me with water. Chit chatted. Shy girl. Lots of foreplay. Moaning a lot. Very very smooth and spotless body.

Handful boobs. Tight pussy. Nice DFK. Open for every thing. And no time watcher.

With share contact with genuine members expecting new contact.

SamK123
12-18-19, 05:20
Hi bro,

Where are you tried to contact but your phone is not reachable.

Share your new number.

Keep rocking!

Met her today. She is exactly like in photo. Good GFE DATY good. DFK not too much. Boobs of small girl pink small nipples. She is good. Nice experience. Cute.

Vishal168
12-18-19, 08:21
Recently I got a contact of a CG quoting 3. 5 k. Her name is Sapna or Asmita. 22 yo I guess. Her pics are hot af. Have anyone tried her? Any reviews?

Peace123
12-18-19, 10:18
Rishabh bhai. Would you mind sharing the contact?

Hey guys,

Tried a HW MILF recently. She is genuine and only provides service whenever she needs a money. She is horny and gets wild within few minutes of foreplay and after that she is uncontrollable. She enjoys a hard session. Coming to her description, height is around 5.8 ft, body composition is little on heavier side, assets are really big (can't fit in one hand), cave is neatly shaved and clean, bum is round and shiny and that's the best part of her, I may call it her USP. Overall a rejuvenating experience with her. I would personally prefer her if you are fond of older women and tired with usual little birds.

P.S: I will share her contact only if she allows.
Hi,

Could you please share the contact of Punjabi HW, in exchange I can share with you my contacts of indies.

Rishabh11
12-18-19, 13:32
Victor bhai, I will share the contacts once my PM will active. Rest of the members whosoever messaged me for contacts, I will surely share the contacts with everyone.

Hi,

How do you intend to help share?===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin.

Punepcmc
12-18-19, 13:33
Hi,

I had tried one of them for 7 k sometime back. She was a typical Punjaban around 27-28, very fair around 5'6". She initially acted very hard to get. It took me around 3 months of coaxing and talking to her before I could have her but I loved that experience. Tried everything with her BBBJ, CIM, DFK except anal. She was also ready for an unprotected entry but fortunately for me better sense prevailed..If you can share the number of the housewife it would be really helpful. I always wanted to have a thick MILF. I have a handful of indie contacts and experiences with some of them. [Email address deleted by Admin]
I don't have PM.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

LulzAk
12-18-19, 14:46
Got pics from my SP. Any feedback will be highly appreciated. 6 k for a shot with place.

RohanM
12-18-19, 16:21
Very cute and 18-19 yr girl had through my regular sp. Great great session. Felt like heaven and fully satisfied. She also enjoyed. Pl. Don't flood inbox I will share digits with selected ones.What was rate.

SJPant2018
12-18-19, 17:27
I am visiting Pune this week for a day. I have two reliable SPs, normally they have good girls but then I have been with them for last few years, with so many experienced forum members I was wondering if anyone of you are willing to share or exchange your contacts. I normally stay in the center so suggestions from the surroundings is most welcome.

Just send me a PM and we start thanks.

Rishabh11
12-18-19, 20:11
Hey guys,

Anybody please help me with spa in P.S. Area where Thai provides FS. Any leads will be highly appreciated.

AndyBhai
12-19-19, 00:56

Locanto Girl:

Had posted an adv. Seeking a good looking female for casual sex. A 21 year old girl replied who is actually interested in the fun part over money..Please share Rupali contact, pm active.

HoneyHunt05
12-19-19, 01:42
Panvel bro, please clear your inbox, have something to ask you.

Tried the housewife again in Baner. Came so far a bit unwillingly. What a gem she is. Looks very small and innocent. Keeps smiling all the while. Lovely experience GFE like. Can be passed off as GF. Not as educated but really decent. Wow. Shes good. But unfortunately can't share her details freely. Neither name nor pics. Have shared with 6 people. Already 3 have experienced her with great pleasure. She is not a run off the mill type of girl.

PuneLoverBoy
12-19-19, 02:17
Hello brothers,

I approach you with lots of hope. I am looking for some new contacts. So far I have tried Ritu, Pallavi, Manjri HW, one local girl and one Russian both through SP. But not able to get new contacts.

Hence requesting my brothers to provide few contacts. I am not sure what you want in return and how much I can help you in any way. But trust me, whenever I have information, I will keep passing it. I strongly believe in sharing and I have shared all details to whoever approached me.

Waiting for your positive response. Take care.

Panvel1
12-19-19, 03:10
Panvel bro, please clear your inbox, have something to ask you.Done. You may message now.

Champ211
12-19-19, 05:00
Thai is not much available, only few spas have Thai, and not much chance to get FS, still try and let us know if you get any. Now a days P.S. And WKD is becoming like spa hub but only locals are available at most of the place

Hey guys,

Anybody please help me with spa in P.S. Area where Thai provides FS. Any leads will be highly appreciated.

Rishabh11
12-19-19, 14:56
Andy bhai, I will share the contact once she is available again for service. She is out of town for sometime.

Rishabh bhai. Would you mind sharing the contact?

VikasGuhes1
12-19-19, 18:41
Visited this place last weekend on Sunday, I was looking for Nima spa there but when I reached there I found that its a be spa. I decided to try and that was mistake. No curtains, untrained therapists. She was bathing me in oil with 0 pleasure of massage. She was just showing me different ways to give me pain. There were curtains so only HJ was available massage was pathetic and unbearable.

I was expecting either good massage or extras more than just HJ. Got nothing just pain at different points aces on my body.

LulzAk
12-19-19, 20:51
Got these pictures from a SP on LOC. Asking for 8 k-10 k near Balewadi, Has anyone tried them? Number ending with 604. Please suggest.

FedStar
12-20-19, 04:08
Got these pictures from a SP on LOC. Asking for 8 k-10 k near Balewadi, Has anyone tried them? Number ending with 604. Please suggest.I don't know this-SP but looking at pic no more than 4.5 k to 5 k max room extra unless they are private girls.

EyesWitcher21
12-20-19, 05:59
Folks, could someone please share Neha aundh contact?

M Jack
12-20-19, 06:32
Hello Guys,

How are you?

Posting after a long time. I just came back from thailand trip and banged 7-8 beautiful girls.

Felt bad that I had to pay so high in India for getting a quality.

Few suggestions if you are planning Pattaya:

1. Don't go to massage parlours as they are just brothels and girls are in a hurry.

2. Go to Mixx club in a good attire and you will not get disappointed.

3. Try Tinder. So many options available.

4. At last I have a contact of one thai girl which I picked up from a club. She is the best service. You will have an heavenly experience. Mark my words.

If you are planning to go there then PM me and I will share her contact.

Thanks.

M Jack.

NeoCupid1
12-20-19, 13:41
Can anyone confirm and rate miss P assets at Hara Gaon spa?

Is she a MILF?

Josajjan
12-20-19, 14:04
Does any one know girl named Aditi ending with 927 as whatsapp number. Any information would help.

Thanks and regards.

Jo.

NileshBoy
12-20-19, 16:09
Try to negotiate 8 k to 10 k is high for one session.

Got these pictures from a SP on LOC. Asking for 8 k-10 k near Balewadi, Has anyone tried them? Number ending with 604. Please suggest.

Punepcmc
12-20-19, 17:13
Recently got in touch with a couple. Agreed for one on one with wife. Name is Anjali. Looks really hot as fuck.

Has anybody tried her. Needed some reviews before doing the deed.

Rishabh11
12-20-19, 18:25
Recently been to famous Y spa in Aundh. Opted for the only thai therapist available there, miss K. Paid 1.5 k on counter for 90 minutes. The ambience of the spa is really good, basically its a row house converted to spa. Massage started good, but later it became painful as it was a dry massage. I asked for extras and lady quoted 3 k for B2B, settled on 2.7 K, and that was the huge mistake. She asked another 1 k for BJ, refused kissing, forget about DFK. I refused to give more than 2.7 k. Even for B2B, she did not have proper skills. HJ was so dull that I felt like my johny lost erection. The attitude of her gave me huge turn off. She was saying no to everything. Somehow finished the deed, washed myself and came back with huge disappointment. For a damage of 1.5+2. 7 K, I neither got massage nor BJ nor proper B2B. Overall a total waste of money and time.

Guys please avoid going to this spa. Even if you want to go, don't opt for this Thai therapist, may be other locals who are available would be good.

Rishabh11
12-20-19, 22:30
Tried R spa in famous mall at dairy circle. Paid 1.6 k at counter for 75 minutes. And NE therapist was assigned named miss S. Massage was really good and looked like the lady was a professional masseuse. Chit chatted a bit to make her comfortable. But there were no hints. So finally dared and asked for extras. Got a negative reply. Again made her comfortable with little chatting and asked, she refused again and told me that they don't offer any extras. So I decided not to ask again.

As far as massage is concerned, I am really satisfied and it was really refreshing. Hygiene was good, separate rooms with doors. I would personally recommend miss S if you want a genuine massage.

Has anybody tried this spa before and had some different experience, please let me. I am thinking to visit this spa again.

Thai is not much available, only few spas have Thai, and not much chance to get FS, still try and let us know if you get any. Now a days P.S. And WKD is becoming like spa hub but only locals are available at most of the place

Champ211
12-21-19, 02:24
I tried that 2 months back, may be same therapist. That NE doesn't give and one local was there, but she joined other spa. But I had paid 1 or 1.1 only for 1 hour.

Tried R spa in famous mall at dairy circle. Paid 1.6 k at counter for 75 minutes. And NE therapist was assigned named miss S. Massage was really good and looked like the lady was a professional masseuse. Chit chatted a bit to make her comfortable. But there were no hints. So finally dared and asked for extras. Got a negative reply. Again made her comfortable with little chatting and asked, she refused again and told me that they don't offer any extras. So I decided not to ask again.

As far as massage is concerned, I am really satisfied and it was really refreshing. Hygiene was good, separate rooms with doors. I would personally recommend miss S if you want a genuine massage.

Has anybody tried this spa before and had some different experience, please let me. I am thinking to visit this spa again.

Champ211
12-21-19, 02:27
In same amount you should try Z spa in same mall, at least you will get Thai and superb ambiance. I read few posts about Z spa in this forum. I haven't tried as charges at counter are 1. 7 k

E1119
12-21-19, 05:42
I had visited Delhi for 3-4 days couple of weeks back and had absolutely wonderful experience at SPs, Spas and with Indies. Had tried couple of spas highly recommended by friends in mongering as well as indies. Can share contacts in Delhi, Gurgaon in exchange of good contacts in Pune.

DavidP5
12-21-19, 09:59
Got these pictures from a SP on LOC. Asking for 8 k-10 k near Balewadi, Has anyone tried them? Number ending with 604. Please suggest.Bro,

SP are used to have these girls couple of months back and charges were 5 K for ST but I think they are not working with him now.

But the prices you said for ST is really high. Try to negotiate.

Rishabh11
12-21-19, 14:41
I tried the same Z spa few days back and it was a blissful experience. The ambience is top class, separate rooms with five star feeling. I would rate 10/10 for ambience as I have never seen such ambience in any spa before. Therapist are also polite and well trained. Thought the charges are on little higher side, every penny is worth spending. Do visit this spa for a rejuvenating experience.

In same amount you should try Z spa in same mall, at least you will get Thai and superb ambiance. I read few posts about Z spa in this forum. I haven't tried as charges at counter are 1. 7 k

LulzAk
12-21-19, 14:54
Hi,

Anyone tried this Afro from Undri? She is asking 5 k for 1 HR. Please suggest. Pics attached.

ThisIsPeter
12-21-19, 16:11
Dear brothers,

I am visiting Pune for a week and staying with the relatives. I am from Boston and usually use SA over there.

I am looking for some erotic massage or a full FS here in Pune.

I tried some numbers of massage Parlours but they do not offer extras. I also called some numbers that I got from google but I don't know how safe they are. I am staying in Pimple Saudagar.

Brothers and fellow mongers any help will be greatly appreciated. I am not sure how will I return your favor but if any of you do come to Boston or New York I will definitely help you guys.

Thanks.

ThisIsPeter
12-21-19, 16:39
I had visited Delhi for 3-4 days couple of weeks back and had absolutely wonderful experience at SPs, Spas and with Indies. Had tried couple of spas highly recommended by friends in mongering as well as indies. Can share contacts in Delhi, Gurgaon in exchange of good contacts in Pune.Dear brothers and fellow mongers,

I am from Boston. Visiting Pimple Saudagar for a week. Can anyone help me with some digits or massage Parlours that offer extras. I tried some numbers but they do not offer extras. Also it sure how reliable and safe are the numbers that I got from google.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If any of you guys do visit Boston or New York I will definitely help you.

AndyBhai
12-21-19, 18:52
Please share Rupali contact, pm active.Sharing is caring.

Please share the contact.

Rishabh11
12-22-19, 08:54
You can try below spa' in an around P.S.:

1. H. T. Spa at newly opened 9 mall on famous Ikon road. Thai therapists are available. But call then before you visit there as I haven't been there since long. FS is on the menu but you have to be skillful when you negotiate.

2. J spa near famous W bridge. You won't get any massage only FS is on the menu. You will need a reference at counter but if you are skillful without reference will be allowed as well. Only local therapists and chance of choosing anyone of available at that time.

3. SH spa at Kphata, FS is on the menu, but haven't been there since long.

4. Hara gaon spa at Kphata. Miss Bhatt is awesome therapist with extras. But book an appointment with her before you go.

5. the spa on ikon road, only local therapists are available with FS.

6. A spa on same ikon road, but no separate rooms, curtains are there, so chance of FS or B2 B is very less. HJ can be done comfortably.

7. Apart from that there are some genuine SPs who will provide you some good birds.

Hope this will help you.

Dear brothers,

I am visiting Pune for a week and staying with the relatives. I am from Boston and usually use SA over there.

I am looking for some erotic massage or a full FS here in Pune.

I tried some numbers of massage Parlours but they do not offer extras. I also called some numbers that I got from google but I don't know how safe they are. I am staying in Pimple Saudagar.

Brothers and fellow mongers any help will be greatly appreciated. I am not sure how will I return your favor but if any of you do come to Boston or New York I will definitely help you guys.

Thanks.

PuneLoverBoy
12-22-19, 09:42
Thanks to Panvel bro I got the lead of this girl. Bro, I owe you.

Deed finalized for Sunday and reached to place. She came late. That was bit turn off. Look wise, she is extremely petite. Almost no fat in entire body. Nice face and lips. No boobs.

We chitchat for some time and action started. She is not into kissing. Forget DFK. Undressed each other. She started kissing all over body. BJ was OK. It was great to feel her soft body. DATY for some time. In between she was on phone which getting irritating for me.

Johny getting ready. Put on cover. Started with missionary. Tight pussy. Enjoyed. Next was doggie. Her round ass looks lovely but no fat means no spanking. She got tired and ask for break. Again took her phone. After sometime action started. She did hand job. OK type. Now I want to finish it. Bang her in missionary till she shivers.

Overall it was good but could have been better.

Body: 8/10 smooth skin.

Boob: no Boobs.

Pussy: 8/10 tight.

WIR: no.

PollardPivot77
12-22-19, 18:00
She is a famous model named Alisha Berry. Just google her. Obviously the pics are fake 😀

Hi,

Anyone tried this Afro from Undri? She is asking 5 k for 1 HR. Please suggest. Pics attached..

Hriteshk85
12-22-19, 20:00
Hello friends.

Got new contact.

She claimed as indi from Katraj.

Pic attached. Please share is she worth?

LulzAk
12-22-19, 21:07
She is a famous model named Alisha Berry. Just google her. Obviously the pics are fake 😀.Thanks bro. I was very close to getting laid with Alisha Berry. I guess I will need to keep looking for another cherry!

UltimateBliss
12-22-19, 21:37
Hi bros,

I moved to Pune from Hyderabad. Looking for good friendly indies. Hopefully thinking to take one on weekend trip to Goa. Please let me know the leads (PM me).

Happy to help in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Delhi.

Thanks.

E1119
12-23-19, 12:47
Can someone help me with indie contacts in Pune (including much talked about Ritu, Pallavi, Neelakshi, Pihu etc.)? I can share a few contacts in Delhi in return.

Traveller88
12-23-19, 18:22
2. Is this the one near the end of Wkd?

5. Would highly appreciate a few more clues. There are quite a few spas on that road now. Some sort of landmark nearby would be nice.

Thanks.

You can try below spa' in an around P.S.:

1. H. T. Spa at newly opened 9 mall on famous Ikon road. Thai therapists are available. But call then before you visit there as I haven't been there since long. FS is on the menu but you have to be skillful when you negotiate.

2. J spa near famous W bridge. You won't get any massage only FS is on the menu. You will need a reference at counter but if you are skillful without reference will be allowed as well. Only local therapists and chance of choosing anyone of available at that time.

3. SH spa at Kphata, FS is on the menu, but haven't been there since long.

4. Hara gaon spa at Kphata. Miss Bhatt is awesome therapist with extras. But book an appointment with her before you go.

5. the spa on ikon road, only local therapists are available with FS.

6. A spa on same ikon road, but no separate rooms, curtains are there, so chance of FS or B2 B is very less. HJ can be done comfortably.

7. Apart from that there are some genuine SPs who will provide you some good birds.

Hope this will help you.

Cockendra
12-24-19, 06:18
Friends,

I can help a few of you date her for full night GFE and Goa escapades. [Deleted by Admin]

Hello,

Anyone tried this chick?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Eagle Arrow
12-24-19, 07:18

1. Hara Gaon.

Been here twice. The first time (long back), was assigned a local, the other time (a month ago) a NE who refused any extras, but sent her local MILF friend in her stead for the same. Cost was the same both times - 1. 2 K at counter for 60 minutes, 3 K for B2B, but no bottom access allowed. No kissing either. Absolute waste of money.

WIR: Not unless they change their policies.

3. Sitara spa (adjacent to the one above).

I got a fat MILF with saggy tits (don't remember the name as this was two months), who asked 3500 for B2B and was promising all sorts of things 'the next time'. Avoided.

Bathroom was quite dirty and slippery, and was not attached to the massage room. Should not have been surprised. The manager was saying he also handles Shr spa at the chowk (the next intersection on the road after K Phata) - which has horrible reviews on Google.

WIR: Hell no..I had been to Hara gaon and availed services of Miss Bhat. Can anyone confirm her FS price?

Also, can you or someone give me more hint about S spa K phata. Maybe translation in a different name or so.

Rishabh11
12-24-19, 07:26
2- search on the google, spa near W bridge, name starts with J and ends with A.

5- spa name starts with D.

2. Is this the one near the end of Wkd?

5. Would highly appreciate a few more clues. There are quite a few spas on that road now. Some sort of landmark nearby would be nice.

Thanks.

Nisarth7
12-24-19, 08:50
This happened a month ago.

After a long list of disappointing experiences from locanto SP's. One profile from loc gave me a number for Monika (name as shown is whatsaap) and texted her up. She sent her pic and she looked like pretty decent-ish (as in no one would guess, she's into this line of work). Pretty, a bit chubby and good figure. Finalized 5 K outcall for 2 shots and asked me to send her a hotel booking confirmation. I booked an Oyo and sent the link of the place to her. On the day of deed, She ghosted me and blocked me from whatsapp. As I was really in a mood for some action, I immediately went back to locanto and found a guy who sells contacts for 300. So he suggested to call Raashi and I did. We chatted (fixed for 6 k for 2 shots) and I said to her to come to the Oyo, I booked earlier. She did sent her pics, but face was covered and I as willing to take the risk. I went to oyo and was waiting for her. She came, said Hi. She's definitely not a looker. Thin, very small boobs. Basically not my type. We went to the room, started chatting up and slowly started to action. Like I said, she's not my type. But she was absolutely good! She really tries to please and and she knows the right spot to hit. Very accommodating and pleasant. We did WOT, Machinery, doggy and 2 rounds of pure fun. Though I was disappointed when I saw her, she made me regret that with her performance. She has nice contacts and shared some with me, which too was solid. Overall, for a guy who burned money on the cheap Loc SP', she was a saving grace.

Gunner89
12-24-19, 09:29
Do you know this indie who claims to be from Kartaj.

Rate 5 k / shot.

Does anyone have any review?

NeoCupid1
12-24-19, 10:13
Recently visited following spas:

1. Hara Gaon, k phata:

Tried miss p, Fair and good looking married girl. Tries to arouse you for extras but sadly only HJ and boobs play available for 1 k. No b2 b available and msg is shit.

2. Mahal Spa, P.S.

Counter boy demanding 1. 4 k for thai disguised as NE. Negotiate hard.

However, if you need very good thai msg, try miss p. She knows no English. Locals if aroused do offer FS, didn't have see so skipped it. Another thai babe miss A available but plump and demands 4 k for b2 b.

Anyone with young indie nearby wakad or nibm please share. I can share mine as well.

Hunki
12-24-19, 15:47
Hi,

Anyone tried this Afro from Undri? She is asking 5 k for 1 HR. Please suggest. Pics attached.Bargain with her. She get's ready in 3 K she is worth trying once for a different experience.

Kkn6414
12-24-19, 16:09
Recently got in touch with a couple. Agreed for one on one with wife. Name is Anjali. Looks really hot as fuck.

Has anybody tried her. Needed some reviews before doing the deed.Hi mate,

Can you share the contact.

RohitCR7
12-24-19, 19:58
Hi all,

Any review on lady named cbani number ending with 660. Outcall 1 HR for 5 k. Please let me know.

Thanks.

LulzAk
12-25-19, 05:54
Bargain with her. She get's ready in 3 K she is worth trying once for a different experience.Share your experience bro. Have you tried her? Does she look like in the pics? Is her place safe? And is she clean?

LulzAk
12-25-19, 05:56
Hi all,

Any review on lady named cbani number ending with 660. Outcall 1 HR for 5 k. Please let me know.

Thanks.Can you share pics and where you got her number from? That may help.

LulzAk
12-25-19, 07:42
I was hunting for a good clean pussy to lick for some time. Very difficult to get these days. Decided to go with the new bird mentioned by FedStar. Made my mind and fixed the time and place. However, knowing that DFK was not on offer much. I was a bit skeptical and so was looking for another option. I was just looking for nice fresh pussy juice. Messaged this SP from Balewadi (pics I uploaded recently) he sent me a bunch of options to choose from. Had never tried this SP so was a bit skeptical about how it would turn out. He had some really hot ones. But instead of me choosing I asked him which one would he recommend for DFK and clean pussy. He pointed me to one and I just went ahead with that. His place was not so simple to reach. Got lost couple of times but finally reached. He greeted me and sent me to a room. Place was good however there was a lot of mess in the room. The girl was in the bathroom getting ready. The guy closed the door and I was waiting for her to come out. The door opened she came out and I realized that she is a different one than what I had asked for. 2 min later the guy himself called and apologized and told me that I was sent to a wrong girl. Mine is waiting, I liked what I saw so told him I am OK with it. And it turned out that my decision led me to one of the best experiences I had in a long time. Here is something about the girl. Short & cute, boobs handful very tender, makes you feel comfortable not a time watcher. Now lets get to the deed. Lights dimmed. And clothes off. Started kissing. She is a passionate kisser. Really loved the way she moves her tongue, nice and long DFK session. She climbed on the bed. I kissed her belly. And oh boy she makes such good sounds. Inspiring a lot of confidence. You know what I mean. Pulled her and lifted her. She locked her legs around my waist and I was holding her like a sex doll. Doing one of the best sessions of DFK I had in a long time.

Laid her on the bed and went down on her, she was very clean and fresh. Licked her for almost 15 min, she told me she loves getting licked moaning her way to glory. Her exact words. "<moaning. Oh baby I was waiting for this. ", "<moaning Lick me harder. <moaning ", and while she was fingering herself she said " Fuck me with your tongue. Put your tongue deeper. <moaning ". This was one of the best 15 minutes I have spent in a long time. And if my finances permit I would do it often. Now it was her turn. I always prefer a covered blowjob cz when you walk out you have nothing to regret. Blow job was ok. I told her I want to fuck her in the mouth. She lied down and I gave her some nice strokes. That's the thing about this girl. She has this attitude to make you feel loved. She took it in the mouth for some time. And for some reason this makes you feel so powerful. L loved the feeling! Started with missionary. She pulled me towards her and started kissing me while I has going hard on her. The deeper I went the harder she would scratch my back asking for more and moaning. It got nice and steamy we started to sweat, I really loved that sensation of our bodies rubbing against each other with the sweat. Finished in missionary. It does not stop here. The girl knows the ethics. After I was done she was still holding me tight and we had a light DFK session. No rush attitude. You know what I mean. After the deed she told me how badly she wanted this lick job from a long time as most of the guys are mostly mechanical. Cleaned my self and kissed goodbye.

This is how I would rate her.

Body: 7/10.

DFK: 10/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

If you ask me 1 thing about that girl that makes her an awesome companion to fuck then that would be her attitude.

Kkn6414
12-25-19, 12:35
I got a contact from Priyanka my old colleague.

Fixed date, she was about 22 & dusky.

After chit-chat, we started smooching. Will not go into the details.

Damage- 9 K.

Face- 7. 5/10.

Body- 10/10. Slender.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 8.5/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

WIR Definitely yes.

Will share contact only with guys having quality contacts in Pune, Mumbai Delhi & Bangalore.

LulzAk
12-25-19, 17:20
Thanks for the Tip. Went ahead and tried her. She is not a looker as the pics she shares. But few things I liked about her. Polite. Wants to make you happy. Is very careful about STD. So she asked me a zillion questions. Which I liked as it just make me more comfortable. Here are a few tips for people who want to try the safari. Talk politely to her when you get on a call. Thank her after the deed. She is a good person, and there is no harm in being respectful. Again don't expect too much. As "Hunki" said. 3 K she is worth trying once for a different experience. Please don't flood the inbox you can easily find her on loc pics I had uploaded earlier.

Bargain with her. She get's ready in 3 K she is worth trying once for a different experience.

SachinHot
12-25-19, 23:33
Do you know this indie who claims to be from Kartaj.

Rate 5 k / shot.

Does anyone have any review?She is much older than this pics and even her colour too is darker than what its shown.

She is very old bird who use to operate in massage parlour near ruby hall. A complex before that. She was into massage basically, only for some clients she provided FS. I haven't fucked her but my friend did long back may be 6-7 yrs back. She must be old now this pic looks quite young. She definitely is not this young. She does try to satisfy but everything is saggy because she is plum. 5 K in my opinion is high. But this is just opinion based on info given you can decide whether you want to go or no.

PuneRomper
12-26-19, 02:20
Anyone tried iescorts? Advt coming on top. Are the "independents" really independent or just SPs.

PuneRomper
12-26-19, 02:26
If you are DFKing and DATYing, then might as well do BBBJ. No additional risk. IMHO, DATY is riskier.

I was hunting for a good clean pussy to lick for some time. Very difficult to get these days. Decided to go with the new bird mentioned by FedStar. Made my mind and fixed the time and place. However, knowing that DFK was not on offer much. I was a bit skeptical and so was looking for another option. I was just looking for nice fresh pussy juice. Messaged this SP from Balewadi (pics I uploaded recently) he sent me a bunch of options to choose from. Had never tried this SP so was a bit skeptical about how it would turn out. He had some really hot ones. But instead of me choosing I asked him which one would he recommend for DFK and clean pussy. He pointed me to one and I just went ahead with that. His place was not so simple to reach. Got lost couple of times but finally reached. He greeted me and sent me to a room. Place was good however there was a lot of mess in the room. The girl was in the bathroom getting ready. The guy closed the door and I was waiting for her to come out. The door opened she came out and I realized that she is a different one than what I had asked for. 2 min later the guy himself called and apologized and told me that I was sent to a wrong girl. Mine is waiting, I liked what I saw so told him I am OK with it. And it turned out that my decision led me to one of the best experiences I had in a long time. Here is something about the girl. Short & cute, boobs handful very tender, makes you feel comfortable not a time watcher. Now lets get to the deed. Lights dimmed. And clothes off. Started kissing. She is a passionate kisser. Really loved the way she moves her tongue, nice and long DFK session. She climbed on the bed. I kissed her belly. And oh boy she makes such good sounds. Inspiring a lot of confidence. You know what I mean. Pulled her and lifted her. She locked her legs around my waist and I was holding her like a sex doll. Doing one of the best sessions of DFK I had in a long time..

ShaanPune
12-26-19, 04:22
Good to hear that you had good experience. How much was the charges?

I was hunting for a good clean pussy to lick for some time. Very difficult to get these days. Decided to go with the new bird mentioned by FedStar. Made my mind and fixed the time and place. However, knowing that DFK was not on offer much. I was a bit skeptical and so was looking for another option. I was just looking for nice fresh pussy juice. Messaged this SP from Balewadi (pics I uploaded recently) he sent me a bunch of options to choose from.

This is how I would rate her.

Body: 7/10.

DFK: 10/10..