PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Champ211
12-26-19, 04:42
Monday evening called miss P, my old regular therapist and currently owner of that spa, fixed appointment and reached there. There were other 2 therapist on the counter, I always take massage from P as I give her massage and get FS within 1 k but she asked NE to try other girls as the other two not had any client that day. So chose young slim dark girl around 22 yr age as she was asking to try her.

Went inside the room, after few minutes she came. She gave good massage with medium pressure initially and then arousing. Got few details from her past works and services she offers. She asked 3 k for B2B and 4 k for FS. Negotiated hard for B2B in 1 k. She asked for money in advance and she went outside to get dispo for her. , miss P informed her that I give massage so she came back and asked for massage first. Gave her back massage with oil and then started to arouse her, she was already moaning. Asked her to turn and started sucking boobs as after applying oil it's not possible. Applied oil on full front and gave her breast massage, she was very excited so I asked if she wants to get fucked. She agreed and I fucked her in 3-4 positions, she was very hot and very excited.

After finishing she went outside and miss P came and asked for scrubbing, I took shower and she came after 5 minutes, she undressed herself and wore dispo, I had applied scrub on her full body, back and front, as I already cleaned myself and she had also scrub so did not do anything then the touch. We both took shower together as I also got some scrub on my body. When I was out it was already 1. 5 hours. Other therapist was asking me to leave 200 balance as I enjoyed with 2 girls and I said the I did not do anything in second one. Miss P gave 200 back and left.

Total damage 800+1 k.

I also had similar good session last week in sitara spa below hara gaon, got B2B in 1 k from miss and and converted into FS, she had sex after 6-7 months but it was blissful. But when I called them yesterday it was out of reach and when I visited It was closed, any idea what happened as they have other 2 branches and those are also out of reach.

RohitCR7
12-26-19, 06:32
Hi,

Good to know FS in spa, but can please give hints as I cannot find any H spa in Bhum chowk. Thanks.

Monday evening called miss P, my old regular therapist and currently owner of that spa, fixed appointment and reached there. There were other 2 therapist on the counter, I always take massage from P as I give her massage and get FS within 1 k but she asked NE to try other girls as the other two not had any client that day. So chose young slim dark girl around 22 yr age as she was asking to try her.

Went inside the room, after few minutes she came. She gave good massage with medium pressure initially and then arousing. Got few details from her past works and services she offers. She asked 3 k for B2B and 4 k for FS. Negotiated hard for B2B in 1 k. She asked for money in advance and she went outside to get dispo for her. , miss P informed her that I give massage so she came back and asked for massage first. Gave her back massage with oil and then started to arouse her, she was already moaning. Asked her to turn and started sucking boobs as after applying oil it's not possible. Applied oil on full front and gave her breast massage, she was very excited so I asked if she wants to get fucked. She agreed and I fucked her in 3-4 positions, she was very hot and very excited..

RohitCR7
12-26-19, 06:55
Any hints on finding H spa in Bhum chawk, as Internet does not show any spa with H initials. Thanks.

Went inside the room, after few minutes she came. She gave good massage with medium pressure initially and then arousing. Got few details from her past works and services she offers. She asked 3 k for B2B and 4 k for FS. Negotiated hard for B2B in 1 k. She asked for money in advance and she went outside to get dispo for her. , miss P informed her that I give massage so she came back and asked for massage first. Gave her back massage with oil and then started to arouse her, she was already moaning. Asked her to turn and started sucking boobs as after applying oil it's not possible. Applied oil on full front and gave her breast massage, she was very excited so I asked if she wants to get fucked. She agreed and I fucked her in 3-4 positions, she was very hot and very excited..

LulzAk
12-26-19, 08:10
I understand. But its just a mental block I guess. Thanks for the advice though.

If you are DFKing and DATYing, then might as well do BBBJ. No additional risk. IMHO, DATY is riskier.

LulzAk
12-26-19, 08:11
Good to hear that you had good experience. How much was the charges?The total damage was 6 k with a decent room. Which was good for me.

Eagle Arrow
12-26-19, 11:12
Any hints on finding H spa in Bhum chawk, as Internet does not show any spa with H initials. Thanks.I've been to this place. The name H spa stands for a synonym of peace. It's in vision 1 mall second floor (I guess) right corner.

Anku123
12-26-19, 14:49
Can someone please PM me any contacts. My budget is 10 k.

NeoCupid1
12-26-19, 15:53
Tried this week.

Miss P didn't entertain and denied massaging though assets are descent. Probably don't want to lose BOSS image.

Rest of the girls are local slum girls, BP type attitude and body.

Tried short and slim miss P, not the boss, her massage was good. 1 k at counter. 1 k for HJ+topless, 2 k for b2 b. Looking at her, Johnny didn't even wake up in spite of her efforts for extras. Saved some cash. Looks like Wkd, P.S. Are brewing up with BP type local girls. Losing charm of quality Thais and NEs with extras.

Went inside the room, after few minutes she came. She gave good massage with medium pressure initially and then arousing. Got few details from her past works and services she offers. She asked 3 k for B2B and 4 k for FS. Negotiated hard for B2B in 1 k. She asked for money in advance and she went outside to get dispo for her. , miss P informed her that I give massage so she came back and asked for massage first. Gave her back massage with oil and then started to arouse her, she was already moaning. Asked her to turn and started sucking boobs as after applying oil it's not possible. Applied oil on full front and gave her breast massage, she was very excited so I asked if she wants to get fucked. She agreed and I fucked her in 3-4 positions, she was very hot and very excited.

After finishing she went outside and miss P came and asked for scrubbing, I took shower and she came after 5 minutes, she undressed herself and wore dispo, I had applied scrub on her full body, back and front, as I already cleaned myself and she had also scrub so did not do anything then the touch. We both took shower together as I also got some scrub on my body. When I was out it was already 1. 5 hours. Other therapist was asking me to leave 200 balance as I enjoyed with 2 girls and I said the I did not do anything in second one. Miss P gave 200 back and left.

Total damage 800+1 k.

I also had similar good session last week in sitara spa below hara gaon, got B2B in 1 k from miss and and converted into FS, she had sex after 6-7 months but it was blissful. But when I called them yesterday it was out of reach and when I visited It was closed, any idea what happened as they have other 2 branches and those are also out of reach..

Champ211
12-26-19, 16:08
Agree, other girls are coming and going, they are just after the money.

Tried this week.

Miss P didn't entertain and denied massaging though assets are descent. Probably don't want to lose BOSS image.

Rest of the girls are local slum girls, BP type attitude and body.

Tried short and slim miss P, not the boss, her massage was good. 1 k at counter. 1 k for HJ+topless, 2 k for b2 b. Looking at her, Johnny didn't even wake up in spite of her efforts for extras. Saved some cash. Looks like Wkd, P.S. Are brewing up with BP type local girls. Losing charm of quality Thais and NEs with extras..

Champ211
12-26-19, 16:12
2nd floor V 1 mall, near famous G hotel on highway.

Any hints on finding H spa in Bhum chawk, as Internet does not show any spa with H initials. Thanks.

LetsTryThis
12-26-19, 16:57
Hello Pune mongers,

Will be in Pune for Friday and Saturday. Request some inde contacts who are worth inviting to a star hotel. Have already tried Pallavi, Ritu, Shruti, Shreya and Nilalshi and few more. I prefer outcalls.

I can return the favor by sharing Mumbai contacts that I have tried and tested.

Cheers!!

SeanDavies967
12-26-19, 18:27
Hi guys,

I'll be coming to Pune this weekend. Can anyone share digits of SPs / indies around KP / viman nagar?

Will definitely help with contacts in Mumbai / Hyderabad.

Regards,

Sean.

Drakedepp123
12-26-19, 21:45
I can help you with. I am having really good collection of MILFS, I have personally tried them. They are trusted and genuine Indies.How can I contact housewifes and aunties.

Champ211
12-27-19, 02:36
Hi folks,

My SP sent few birds, has anyone tested any of these?

MyDesire
12-27-19, 05:53
Hi,

Did you try her? Please share contact / Ref if any. You mailbox full.

Thanks in advance.

Hello friends.

Got new contact.

She claimed as indi from Katraj.

Pic attached. Please share is she worth?

RohanM
12-27-19, 06:16
Came across street pickup in Pune station area, asks only 700 rs and 500 for lodge.

Whole night 4000.

5 feet tall.

May be today will give her pic on forum.

If anybody has such cheap contact neat chinchwad please provide.

FedStar
12-27-19, 13:40
Hi folks,

My SP sent few birds, has anyone tested any of these?Tried 2nd one with blue dress. Good have her. After initial warm up she get excited.

LulzAk
12-27-19, 14:10
Hi folks,

My SP sent few birds, has anyone tested any of these?Bro,

What is the price? Looking at them. I bet there is no DFK and DATY on offer. Covered BJ at best, also the pics seem to be edited to make them look fair.

TittyBoy
12-28-19, 03:20
So after looking at so many reviews, decided to explore this spa and booked appointment for the much hyped Miss Bhatt. Location is easy to be found and the spa has decent ambience and with attached shower. When I reached the counter, there were already 2 guys waiting for their turn. I could manage to see a few therapists which were kind of BP girls. I was assisgned a room and then Miss Bhatt walked in. First impressions were totally let down for me. Based on the reviews I was expecting a hot looking girl. But in reality miss bhatt was totally out of shape, face full of makeup to hide the flaws. She was very talkative since entering and gave a good massage. At the end decided on B2B with BJ. B2B was okaish and BJ was a good one. Finished inside her mouth LOL for which she was not ready. Had a bath and walked out. All in all okaish experience. Would not repeat though. In my opinion Ritu is better looking than miss bhatt and better in service as well.

TB.

FedStar
12-28-19, 05:21
Hi guys,

Any idea on the below indi HW. Need review and damages if anyone has tried.

Will be in Pune tomm and wanted to try them.

Purvi digits ending 385.

Sheetal digits ending 849.

Snehal digits ending 241/106.

Deepali digits ending 709.

Thanks.On forum can any one confirm that Purvi is still active? If yes then please pm me and share reference. My pm is active.

Champ211
12-28-19, 06:16
3.5 k for short and 12 k for full night.

Bro,

What is the price? Looking at them. I bet there is no DFK and DATY on offer. Covered BJ at best, also the pics seem to be edited to make them look fair.

Champ211
12-28-19, 06:20
She is having thyroid issue and gaining weight, I had tried Ritu 2 days back, heavy body, but nice attitude. I wasn't in the mood so didn't try her service, did she give FS or B2B only? And price also please.

So after looking at so many reviews, decided to explore this spa and booked appointment for the much hyped Miss Bhatt. Location is easy to be found and the spa has decent ambience and with attached shower. When I reached the counter, there were already 2 guys waiting for their turn. I could manage to see a few therapists which were kind of BP girls. I was assisgned a room and then Miss Bhatt walked in. First impressions were totally let down for me. Based on the reviews I was expecting a hot looking girl. But in reality miss bhatt was totally out of shape, face full of makeup to hide the flaws. She was very talkative since entering and gave a good massage. At the end decided on B2B with BJ. B2B was okaish and BJ was a good one. Finished inside her mouth LOL for which she was not ready. Had a bath and walked out. All in all okaish experience. Would not repeat though. In my opinion Ritu is better looking than miss bhatt and better in service as well.

TB.

TrustTheNew17
12-28-19, 09:02
Anyone has experience with SP number ending 773? He seem to be abusive and my friend had an experience with him sometime back. This guy was called in vimannagar and gave an address after the payment of 7 K. SP called the girl and told her that my friend is coming. When my friend reached the place, the address was wrong and SP stopped responding and blocked the calls. Anyone had any such experience. My friend had service from him earlier. Now the SP is not responsive and got away with the money. Horrible.

MyDesire
12-28-19, 10:13
Not responding to calls, not sure what other members experience.

On forum can any one confirm that Purvi is still active? If yes then please pm me and share reference. My pm is active.

RohitCR7
12-28-19, 12:11
Hi all,

Just started with mongering and regular reader of this awesome blog.

Just now visited the H Spa many talked about, I don't think it's synonym of peace, it's hindi word for Skill mostly used with adaa, or did I visited the wrong place. LOL. 2nd floor V 1 mall.

Review:

Bad luck I visited during lunch time, the only beautiful fair lady was having lunch, so assigned to slim dark lady named T (old actress, mother of also famous actress). Massage was good and she also knows the trick but it was very turn off for the service I went for. Just one reason to go I. E. Beautiful fair lady. Couldn't ask her name. Please help me with her name.

Thanks.

I've been to this place. The name H spa stands for a synonym of peace. It's in vision 1 mall second floor (I guess) right corner.

Panvel1
12-28-19, 16:37
Anyone has experience with SP number ending 773? He seem to be abusive and my friend had an experience with him sometime back. This guy was called in vimannagar and gave an address after the payment of 7 K. SP called the girl and told her that my friend is coming. When my friend reached the place, the address was wrong and SP stopped responding and blocked the calls. Anyone had any such experience. My friend had service from him earlier. Now the SP is not responsive and got away with the money. Horrible.Never ever pay advance to any sp or girl.

Champ211
12-28-19, 17:19
Meen EYE (Hindi) I her name, only fair and good looking lady, other fair lady is miss P (Owner) but she is not good looking, yeah it's synonym is not peace.

Hi all,

Just started with mongering and regular reader of this awesome blog.

Just now visited the H Spa many talked about, I don't think it's synonym of peace, it's hindi word for Skill mostly used with adaa, or did I visited the wrong place. LOL. 2nd floor V 1 mall.

Review:

Bad luck I visited during lunch time, the only beautiful fair lady was having lunch, so assigned to slim dark lady named T (old actress, mother of also famous actress). Massage was good and she also knows the trick but it was very turn off for the service I went for. Just one reason to go I. E. Beautiful fair lady. Couldn't ask her name. Please help me with her name.

Thanks.

Rishabh11
12-28-19, 19:14
Drakedepp, I will surely share the contact with you once my PM is active.

How can I contact housewifes and aunties.

Amaan6996
12-29-19, 02:09
Hi friends,

I am a visiting NRI frm US and looking for good Independent contacts in Pune. Help in this regard will be much appreciated! Help out your fellow brother!

No brokers please.

Money is no issue! Safety and Quality required!

LulzAk
12-29-19, 05:12
3.5 k for short and 12 k for full night.3 k for the blue one should be fine. Let us know if you try anyone of those!

MidnightGamer
12-29-19, 05:39
Got a message from mahal spa that new birds are available. Thought of trying them and visited.

Paid 1 k saying that I am regular here and after sometime reception guy agreed.

He said that miss A local, miss J and miss P both NE (I think both are Thais). Asked to send better from J and P. In sometime came miss J. Plump but attractive and smiley.

Started massage, she was chitchatting. The massage was really good with high pressure. I never experienced the same.

Coming to extras, HJ and B2B was on card. Didn't asked for FS as was not carrying protection. She quoted 2.5 k for B2B, negotiate to 2 k. She taken off her pants and asked me to open her bra. I was already naked and started opening bra by touching my dick to her ass and she started playing with my dick with her round ass. After some play, asked her to lay down. I grabbed her melons and started sucking. DFK was not available. But did lot of fingering. She was almost wet. Then I laid down and she came on top by putting some oil on her boobs. She started giving boob fuck and it was enjoyable. Came after some time on her boobs. Overall a good experience.

WIR. Yes, will carry see and ask for FS but depends on reception charges.

MidnightGamer
12-29-19, 05:43
Is anybody have idea about where miss A from V spa nibm is working now? V Spa I guess closed now.

If anyone knew, can you please post some hints about spa?

Champ211
12-29-19, 05:44
Yesterday I had contacted Raj operating in Wkd area Bh chowk for my friend, negotiated 8 k for 1 girl full night but girl gave 2 shots in 2 hours and left saying talk with SP as she was instructed to stay for 2 hours only and then SP stopped attending call.

Why do these SPs and birds to these cheap tactics even though they earn much? Just try to avoid this SP.

Byzantine E
12-29-19, 11:59
Meen EYE (Hindi) I her name, only fair and good looking lady, other fair lady is miss P (Owner) but she is not good looking, yeah it's synonym is not peace.Went there, neither Miss P (Owner) not Miss M was available, only slim dark girl was. Booked an appointment with Miss M for the next day.

Do you have experience with Miss M?

DadFuck
12-29-19, 12:30
Hi folks,

Can I get any reliable SP contact. Operating in east of Pune. Vimannagar. Yerwada. Kharadi. PM active.

Thanks.

Jacky22
12-29-19, 14:21
Scene in western side of Pune been tough! This is a 2 week old FR!

Went to this Spa which was S spa before now its P spa!

No Thai to my surprise but the owner is a good contact dude to regular trips to this place and he assured a good Local.

Came J. Gaon look. Simple and Dharmik face so wasn't expecting any action!

Excellent massage she did. Talked well! In Hindi!

No English!

Sorted of glanced that she had bazzokas loaded on her upper body! Thought to pop a question when she asked me to turn! She said only HJ possible due to lot of LIE action! I asked for touching top! She agreed!

She gave good massage to Jhony and made it stand tall and hard! Her T were really big and soft! Enjoyed squeezing!

Paid 500 tip.

Damage 1.5 k total.

WIR yes but again this place got closed but luckily I got her number and she has moved to some other spa! Next time bit more action!

Will share contact with someone who could share a good 30 something HW who's not a working girl but ready for casual encounter.

TittyBoy
12-29-19, 17:07
She is having thyroid issue and gaining weight, I had tried Ritu 2 days back, heavy body, but nice attitude. I wasn't in the mood so didn't try her service, did she give FS or B2B only? And price also please.She was saying no to FS and I was also not much interested. Paid 3 k for B2B plus BJ. Overpaid.

RohitCR7
12-29-19, 18:15
Hi there,

May I know hint for Mahal spa location?

Thanks.

Got a message from mahal spa that new birds are available. Thought of trying them and visited.

Paid 1 k saying that I am regular here and after sometime reception guy agreed.

He said that miss A local, miss J and miss P both NE (I think both are Thais). Asked to send better from J and P. In sometime came miss J. Plump but attractive and smiley.

Started massage, she was chitchatting. The massage was really good with high pressure. I never experienced the same.

Coming to extras, HJ and B2B was on card. Didn't asked for FS as was not carrying protection. She quoted 2.5 k for B2B, negotiate to 2 k. She taken off her pants and asked me to open her bra. I was already naked and started opening bra by touching my dick to her ass and she started playing with my dick with her round ass. After some play, asked her to lay down..

Rahul1611
12-29-19, 18:28
Most of the SPs are fraud. Even I need a genuine one.

Hi folks,

Can I get any reliable SP contact. Operating in east of Pune. Vimannagar. Yerwada. Kharadi. PM active.

Thanks.

RohitCR7
12-29-19, 18:30
Please let me know review of miss M. The other slim dark short girl has lot of attitude problem. She is equivalent to BP girls with lot of show offs like [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. No point going there if miss P or M is not providing service.

Went there, neither Miss P (Owner) not Miss M was available, only slim dark girl was. Booked an appointment with Miss M for the next day.

Do you have experience with Miss M?EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Raj2121
12-29-19, 18:59
Hello,

I have one contact by the name Sonali. Has anyone tried her. Please share review. No ending 356.

Raju Malik
12-29-19, 21:13
Are any birds available for full night in talegaon or Pune area?

MidnightGamer
12-30-19, 03:22
J Dairy, just below Oyo.

If you are coming from the chowk chinchwad to j dairy, it's just before j dairy chowk.

Hi there,

May I know hint for Mahal spa location?

Thanks.

FedStar
12-30-19, 04:11
On forum can any one confirm that Purvi is still active? If yes then please pm me and share reference. My pm is active.Tepeat post.

Forum team + is she active? If yes can any one share reference? My PM is active.

SuryaPloymers
12-30-19, 04:25
Met a really awesome housewife of 23 who has a kid. She was through a SP but managed to charm her personal digits from her. She was very cute, gorgeous and breathtakiningly beautiful. Thin frame and a very beautiful complexion and smile. She was a gem. Very cooperative and very good DFK, not very comfortable to DATY because she was not used to it. Allows any posture and no posteriors. Gives an oral job with see. I had taken her for short time but willing for night too. Will share her contact only with very limited and select people. Don't bombard my inbox because I have to share only with genuine contacts. Can't afford any risks. Ca. And share very few pictures for indicative purpose only. Very serious and absolutely decent people do get get in touch on my pm. She is too precious to lose.Is this in Mahabaleshwar? Any pointers would help please.

LulzAk
12-30-19, 04:54
Hi friends,

I am a visiting NRI frm US and looking for good Independent contacts in Pune. Help in this regard will be much appreciated! Help out your fellow brother!

No brokers please.

Money is no issue! Safety and Quality required!PM me bro. Which part od US can you help us in? And would you be spending time in Mumbai. Cz that's where you get crème de la crème.

PollardPivot77
12-30-19, 06:43
Hello,

I have one contact by the name Sonali. Has anyone tried her. Please share review. No ending 356.Isn't she Sneha. Seems fake to me. I asked another pic of her and she gave me pics of other girl.

Just be careful.

FedStar
12-30-19, 07:29
Hello,

I have one contact by the name Sonali. Has anyone tried her. Please share review. No ending 356.I had her few months back. Pic shared is OK except face colour filters. Overall experience is good. You can go ahead.

Champ211
12-30-19, 14:42
M is there for service, as per I know she is not getting salary but she earns from service only. She gives B2B but not sure about FS please try and let me know. There is one more girl I saw, don't know if she is regular or visitor but she is also below average and the owner shown me another photo of beautiful lady and owner said she might join also.

Please let me know review of miss M. The other slim dark short girl has lot of attitude problem. She is equivalent to BP girls with lot of show offs like No point going there if miss P or M is not providing service.

Champ211
12-30-19, 15:56
Not tried M yet, but as per P she is having attitude issue, don't know how she behaves with client.

Went there, neither Miss P (Owner) not Miss M was available, only slim dark girl was. Booked an appointment with Miss M for the next day.

Do you have experience with Miss M?

Panvel1
12-30-19, 18:34
Is this in Mahabaleshwar? Any pointers would help please.Not in Mahableswar but proper Pune.

DannyFind
12-31-19, 04:36
If possible, could you please parlour details and what time we should visit. So that I will visit for some good experience.

Jacky22
12-31-19, 08:49
If possible, could you please parlour details and what time we should visit. So that I will visit for some good experience.Any parlor in Wa*kad and P.S.

Jacky22
12-31-19, 12:27
Keeping it short! Was trying for this MILF! She finally agreed and it was a joy ride! Selective and acts hard to get!

Ex Spa lady and fun was definitely double due to her experience. 2.5 k damage.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs 8/10.

As 9/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

FedStar
01-01-20, 05:36
Quick review:

Decided to enjoy last three days before new year. Got contact on fb of Marathi girl. Super girl 18-20 only. Arranged place at known family location. Girl arrived. Look-wise great. Started did. BBJ and CBJ. Miss, WOT, Doggy.

Looks: great.

Boobs: Handful.

Response: good.

Bottom: tight.

Damage: 4 k+500 place.

Act was lasted for 35 to 40 min. She got watery. She request to finish. Came heavily. She felt hot glue inside and appeared very relaxed. Took shower together and again BBJ. Left very happily and satisfied. Girl gave pic but requested not to share.

FedStar
01-01-20, 05:45
Quick review:

Decided to enjoy last three days before new year. Got contact from well wisher of Marathi girl. Super girl 20 only. SP Arranged place. Girl arrived. Look-wise good. Started did. BBJ and CBJ. Miss, WOT, Doggy.

Looks: good.

Boobs: Big.

Response: good, moaning continuously.

Bottom: fair tight.

Act was lasted for 1 HR as I took blue pill and KS 5 in 1. She got watery and area got completely wet. She was feeling like heaven and asking me to fuck hard and hard more hard. Came heavily. She felt hot glue inside and appeared very relaxed she closed her eye asked me to remain in position for 5 minutes. For safety reasons I came outside. Took shower together. Left very happily and satisfied. Girl gave pic but requested not to share.

FedStar
01-01-20, 06:04
It was very planned special night.

Contacted known but special friend. He told me there is latest arrival from Delhi. Shared pic. Only one word awesome. Fixed venue and deal. Arrived at venue around 10 night. She arrived later. Girl looks was better than pic. Arranged food drinks and other necessary things. Since planned event. Got pill, and KS 5 in 1 +spray.

We discussed three sessions total.

It very difficult to explain all three sessions. Some key things:

Looks: like film heroine.

Boobs: pretty very smooth and proportion with body.

Response: excellent felt overwhelmed, moaning continuously and giving rebound movement. Looks like very hungry.

Damage: ?

Act was lasted for whole night. She came at-least twice in each session. She was feeling like heaven and giving re bound movement, which was pushing me for more hard fuck. Each time came heavily. Between session, we ate drink seen sex films. One time see was got cut and realized immediately and also I was about to came. Took little extra time replaced see and started did. Manged to end one session exactly at mid night which has thrilled her. Gave her small gift. Took together shower. Kisses and hugs and promise to meet at Delhi. She left room around wee hours. This is the best ever experience. She also shared the same feeling. Contact confidential please.

Nisarth7
01-01-20, 10:20
Just got in touch with this MILF in loc (number ending 707).

Quoted 6 k for 2 sessions, agreed for 5 K. Name's "Lakshmi Rao". Asking to Book an Oyo.

Anybody has any review?

DoubleA20
01-01-20, 10:31
Tried contacting few contacts, looks all SPs. No inde.

Some are asking advance.

So bit cautious.

Anyone tried iescorts? Advt coming on top. Are the "independents" really independent or just SPs.

GodsonPlay
01-01-20, 11:49
Kh rdi Spas.

V spa is open now and the A spa also.

V spa contains only NE therapist, you will get B2B for sure. Rates are high 2 k.

I had chance with L name therapist. Slim body and boobs are small but you can hold it.

No chance to get BJ.

In A spa also rates are same but only local therapist. Only B2B. No BJ.

Could please help me where I can get good BJ in spa or good service provider indi in v nagar or k radi area.

M Jack
01-01-20, 19:45
Hi Brother.

I have her pics through my SP but was not sure to try her. Also, price was quite high. 7 k per shot. Is DFK on cards? I am thinking to may be go for her. PM me if you feel damage is high. I can may be then go through your help.

There is also one more beautiful chic. Even I have her videos. Price is even higher 8 k per shot. Attaching her image.

Thanks for always helping.

M Jack.

Contacted known but special friend. He told me there is latest arrival from Delhi. Shared pic. Only one word awesome. Fixed venue and deal. Arrived at venue around 10 night. She arrived later. Girl looks was better than pic. Arranged food drinks and other necessary things. Since planned event. Got pill, and KS 5 in 1 +spray.

Response: excellent felt overwhelmed, moaning continuously and giving rebound movement. Looks like very hungry.

Damage: ?

Act was lasted for whole night. She came at-least twice in each session. She was feeling like heaven and giving re bound movement, which was pushing me for more hard fuck. Each time came heavily. Between session, we ate drink seen sex films. One time see was got cut and realized immediately and also I was about to came. Took little extra time replaced see and started did. Manged to end one session exactly at mid night which has thrilled her. Gave her small gift. Took together shower. Kisses and hugs and promise to meet at Delhi. She left room around wee hours. This is the best ever experience. She also shared the same feeling. Contact confidential please.

FedStar
01-02-20, 01:39
Hi Brother.

I have her pics through my SP but was not sure to try her. Also, price was quite high. 7 k per shot. Is DFK on cards? I am thinking to may be go for her. PM me if you feel damage is high. I can may be then go through your help.

There is also one more beautiful chic. Even I have her videos. Price is even higher 8 k per shot. Attaching her image.

M Jack.IDear M jack your inbox is full please do needful, I need to check about her poona or Delhi. Will pm you.

DFK is on card but need to negotiate 7 k is OK per shot. Girl is same as pic, you can try, I don't have pic which you shared in post. If possible share her digits. Please.

TrustTheNew17
01-02-20, 02:56
Anyone has experience with SP number ending 773? He seem to be abusive and my friend had an experience with him sometime back. This guy was called in vimannagar and gave an address after the payment of 7 K. SP called the girl and told her that my friend is coming. When my friend reached the place, the address was wrong and SP stopped responding and blocked the calls. Anyone had any such experience. My friend had service from him earlier. Now the SP is not responsive and got away with the money. Horrible.Has anyone faced this issue with SP named Rajiv operating from viman nagar?

Bond123
01-02-20, 03:13
Has anyone tried SA girl named Snehal. If anyone met her please give a feedback. She is dusky slim and Young. Claims to be early 20's. Cheers.

DadFuck
01-02-20, 08:08
Hi Brother.

M Jack.Hi bro, can I get SP contact. As searching for genuine SP contact.

ChitinXcitin
01-02-20, 11:20
Bro,

Read my FR about spa in Bnr area. Got TA+BBBJ+HJ for 1 k from decent NE here.

Kh rdi Spas.

V spa is open now and the A spa also.

V spa contains only NE therapist, you will get B2B for sure. Rates are high 2 k.

I had chance with L name therapist. Slim body and boobs are small but you can hold it.

No chance to get BJ.

In A spa also rates are same but only local therapist. Only B2B. No BJ.

Could please help me where I can get good BJ in spa or good service provider indi in v nagar or k radi area.

Jacky22
01-02-20, 11:22
Mahal Spa.

Visited this shitty place. Its probably the worst place hygiene wise that I visited. 1.2 k is not at all. Worth.

Assigned a Thai Ms R. Old slim good figure average massage. Asked 4 k B2B reduced to 3 k B2B but I was adamant to take it at 2 and she didn't go down that low so didn't take service. Seems some guys have started paying 3 I for B2B? Guys these girls are 2 max 2. 5 please don't rack the price up.

E Spa.

Got my usual here! Hot body made up handful top and lovely bottom. Had a CBJ at 3 k. Try drex Air it's worth it.

Counter 1. 5 but this is a good place in wa kad.

Happy to trade numbers.

PhoenixPune
01-02-20, 14:27
Hi Brother.

M Jack.Bro,

Your PM is full. Need to get in touch with you. Can you clear some messages please. Thanks.

M Jack
01-02-20, 17:30
I have cleared by Inbox.

Bro,

Your PM is full. Need to get in touch with you. Can you clear some messages please. Thanks.

M Jack
01-02-20, 17:36
I have cleared Inbox. Attaching her pics with face. Please let me know if she is the one?

Thanks.

M Jack.

IDear M jack your inbox is full please do needful, I need to check about her poona or Delhi. Will pm you.

DFK is on card but need to negotiate 7 k is OK per shot. Girl is same as pic, you can try, I don't have pic which you shared in post. If possible share her digits. Please.

JackDoe
01-03-20, 00:33
I was trying to reach you bro, can you please make some space in your inbox.

Response: excellent felt overwhelmed, moaning continuously and giving rebound movement. Looks like very hungry..

MidnightGamer
01-03-20, 02:29
Yes, hygiene wise it's the worst spa. Guys please don't hike the price for B2B. Try to negotiate to 2 k.

Mahal Spa.

Visited this shitty place. Its probably the worst place hygiene wise that I visited. 1.2 k is not at all. Worth.

Assigned a Thai Ms R. Old slim good figure average massage. Asked 4 k B2B reduced to 3 k B2B but I was adamant to take it at 2 and she didn't go down that low so didn't take service. Seems some guys have started paying 3 I for B2B? Guys these girls are 2 max 2. 5 please don't rack the price up.

E Spa.

Got my usual here! Hot body made up handful top and lovely bottom. Had a CBJ at 3 k. Try drex Air it's worth it.

Counter 1. 5 but this is a good place in wa kad.

Happy to trade numbers.

PussHunter2019
01-03-20, 06:45
Hi bro, looks awesome. Unable to PM you. Could you PM me digits. Thanks.

DoubleA20
01-03-20, 06:46
I had been contact with SP goes by name Samir or Sam (another one) found in Advt coming above .

Does any one has leads? And does SP's place name wakad area is safe?

Mayhem096
01-03-20, 08:04
Has anyone tried SA girl named Snehal. If anyone met her please give a feedback. She is dusky slim and Young. Claims to be early 20's. Cheers.Damn she looks a scorer. I hope she is true. Hoping for a report soon Mr Bond.

SexFreak1991
01-03-20, 08:06
Hey bro,

Can you please share location details and availability time and pic if possible. Have been running low on cash since past few months. Desperate to try some vfm pussy outside BP and bavdhan ladies. Unfortunately no pm because of bitcoin issue, hence request you to please share pointers on forum itself.

Thanks.

Came across street pickup in Pune station area, asks only 700 rs and 500 for lodge.

Whole night 4000.

5 feet tall.

May be today will give her pic on forum.

If anybody has such cheap contact neat chinchwad please provide.

CodedGod
01-03-20, 10:15
Hi all,

Coming back to mongering after long request help with some indies or reliable SPs please.

SanjeevJain
01-03-20, 10:54
Got these pics Baner SP 419.

Any anyone tried these yet?

SanjeevJain
01-03-20, 10:58
Has anyone tried SA girl named Snehal. If anyone met her please give a feedback. She is dusky slim and Young. Claims to be early 20's. Cheers.Did you try her out.

I got this same pic from a SP on facebook. She said they are bunch of models.

MmongerMonk
01-03-20, 11:14
Can anyone suggest me easiest way to subscribe to ISG. I could not able to buy bitcoins. Any other easy way?

RedAlloy
01-03-20, 11:40
Guys,

Spa.

Was in one the spa in the area. This Thai lady gives very good service. Rimming was also on menu, but denied. Long and sensual blow job in standing and sleeping position. CIM. This was first time I got such a wonderful experience in spa. Damage 3 k for services. Counter- 1.3 k.

Also tried Lemon spa P.S. Area. BJ available there.

Visited NL Mumbai last week. SP Krishna.

Girl-Tina.

Rate- 3.5 k+0.2 k Service-9/10 (WOT, BJ,Missionary).

Looks- 9/10.

Also visited spa on vasai area. Very good looking lady but no extras.

Anyone having good indie contact in Pune, please share.

Jacky22
01-03-20, 12:00
Got these pics Baner SP 419.

Any anyone tried these yet?Good experience with all but price keep in range of 3 k.

DavidP5
01-03-20, 18:34
Hey guys,

Happy New Year.

Found this girl through SP near Wakad. Can anyone please provide any review.

Thanks.

Champ211
01-04-20, 03:44
I have got B2B from Thai in 1.5 k in same spa, and other locals in that area also gets convinced in 1.5 k, you just need to control jhonny.

Yes, hygiene wise it's the worst spa. Guys please don't hike the price for B2B. Try to negotiate to 2 k.

Champ211
01-04-20, 03:49
Tried Ritu, though she has good attitude but her service is not good, just little bit boob massage and bottom access without removing panty. 1.5 k is wasted there.

TB.

Champ211
01-04-20, 04:05
Can you PM her details please.

Quick review:

Decided to enjoy last three days before new year. Got contact on fb of Marathi girl. Super girl 18-20 only. Arranged place at known family location. Girl arrived. Look-wise great. Started did. BBJ and CBJ. Miss, WOT, Doggy.

Act was lasted for 35 to 40 min. She got watery. She request to finish. Came heavily. She felt hot glue inside and appeared very relaxed. Took shower together and again BBJ. Left very happily and satisfied. Girl gave pic but requested not to share.

Champ211
01-04-20, 04:36
Tried Spa Gaon in K wasti wkd in last week, went for massage but found out to be another FS spa. 2 young but BP type therapist were there. Paid 900 at the counter, it was around 9.15 so he asked if I want anything extra and I said I will see inside. Over the call he said choice will be given but at the counter he denied. Went inside one average but little fatty girl came, was of jolly nature but found out to be 20 only. She gave the massage and scrub, massage was of no use. She asked if anything extra and she said 3 k package available at the counter. She gets 1 k out of that and 100 if massage is involved. After 10 she don't do massage and all the clients are for service only. It's open till 2 am. Didn't take any service took shower, which was not attached and left.

Any monger want to go for FS can try.

I don't like FS spa due to hygiene issues.

Rishabh11
01-04-20, 05:54
Please provide pointers for the first spa mentioned where Thai provides BJ.

Guys,

Spa.

Was in one the spa in the area. This Thai lady gives very good service. Rimming was also on menu, but denied. Long and sensual blow job in standing and sleeping position. CIM. This was first time I got such a wonderful experience in spa. Damage 3 k for services. Counter- 1.3 k.

Also tried Lemon spa P.S. Area. BJ available there.

Visited NL Mumbai last week. SP Krishna..

Tatankaa
01-04-20, 06:48
Looking for some actions after a long break.

Was passing through v spa where I alwz got lucky so thought to check out the scene, but no luck this time.

All Thais have been left and only shown 2 dusky locals.

Took the decent one. I never took any local but NE and Thai only so thought to take plunge. Counter charge 1.4 k as spa name has been changed and not listed on NB.

Massage nothing extra ordinary, got B2B and HJ in 1.8 k after hard bargaining, waste of time and money.

Any kind heart mate please suggest latest options while I explore by myself.

Thanks.

ChitinXcitin
01-04-20, 07:17
Dear Rajaji,

You have to buy btc. Read step by step procedure by KumarLS brother (quite safe) on Hyderabad forum.

I used that procedure. Other way as they say is to post.

Usd 25 in an envelop to them. But did not read anybody doing this.

Can anyone suggest me easiest way to subscribe to ISG. I could not able to buy bitcoins. Any other easy way?

Appolo13
01-04-20, 16:33
Tried her today at a KN hotel. Damage 6 k.

Great figure and one of the best racks I have seen lately. Not big, not small. Just the right size and amazingly soft. She let me taste them to hearts content but said no to any small vigorous moves.

Down below was not tight. Did not allow DFK but was allowing light smooches.

Did not get too much involved in the act but neither complained nor was a dead fish.

BBBJ was ok. She kept wiping her mouth using a towel. No clear skill.

Racks were the high point.

MidnightGamer
01-05-20, 04:31
Has anyone tried and spa or S spa in Phoenix commercial mall on the 1st floor, besides eastcourt?

If anyone has experience over there please give some hints about therapist.

Champ211
01-05-20, 04:42
Went to my regular V spa, other venture of Hara gaon spa.

As my membership was exhausted so paid for another membership. Already my regular therapist are (queen) was on the counter. Few other therapists came outside and one of them started flirting with me as owner went for lunch. Miss H who is fair and beautiful was asking to go for one day trip like Alibag and I said will go in next month. I asked her to come inside and talk while are gives massage but she had to sit on the counter.

I already had FR but for others who missed. I like the spa because rooms are inside from the counter, they always play soft music, most important regular doors with locks. Owner is helpful, never knocks even if 60 mins crossed, even offered me jacuzzi if I want. Once I tried 4 hands but still he had not charged for 2 session.

Coming to the are, she is 27, she is good in massage, little fatty, dusky, nice boobs and clean pussy. Provides good B2B with bottom access to me. She is having really good nature so I like to have session with her. This time took back massage for 25 minutes, asked if she wants, she asked for back massage. Removed her top and bra gave her good massage, went down and gave bum massage, removed everything and started touching pussy and boobs, she was already excited, I didn't brought cond so not asked for FS. Rubbed penis on her bum for few minutes, asked to turn back, played with boobs and later asked her to come on top. I asked her if she gives BJ but she said she never give to anyone even her husband but she will give me next time. Finished in another 5-7 minutes, took shower together.

I asked her how much to pay, she generally says whatever I want and I give her around 1.2-1.5 k depending on my mood but she asked for 2 k this time. As I was aware that she was hospitalized for a week due to increase in white blood cell in last week of December paid her 2 k and left.

TrustTheNew17
01-05-20, 05:02
Hi friends,

Can you share effective way to get good contacts except getting subscription? Losing money in bad way without good birds. Will be here in Pune for next couple of days and hence urgent hints requested.

Trust.

Alexin
01-05-20, 09:03
Hello all,

New to the forum, registered today. Any pointers for this?

Rahul2007
01-05-20, 09:17
Thank you so much Panvel1 bro for the contact. It made my day.

Contacted her on Thursday and the reply was late so scheduled for Sunday. Writing this FR just after finishing the deed. Arranged place in Oyo in kp. Met outside and checked in together. Look-wise great. Went in, settled and started deed. Miss, WOT, Doggy, DFK, CBJ on the menu.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Response: 9/10.

Bottom: 9/10.

Overall experience: 9/10.

Damage: 8 k + 900 place for 2 shots.

Contact was provided by Panvel1 bro so cannot share without his consent. Please ask him for the contact.

Ranjeet123
01-05-20, 12:10
Asking fellow monger friends for contacts of independents in Pune. Kindly help me out. Money not an issue. Should be safe and genuine.

No agents or middle men please.

DannyFind
01-05-20, 13:02
Same here. Not able to go for subscription. Kindly help.

RohanDe
01-05-20, 15:57
Hello bro,

Your inbox is full. Kindly clear if you don't mind.

Looking for below contact will reciprocate.

Regards.

Quick review:

DannyFind
01-05-20, 18:24
Kindly let me know in case if anyone is available today near baner.

No agents please.

DannyFind
01-05-20, 18:32
Hello,

I have one contact by the name Sonali. Has anyone tried her. Please share review. No ending 356.She is very beautiful. Kindly let me know how to contact her.

Rishabh11
01-05-20, 18:53
Please provide some location pointers to reach this spa.

As my membership was exhausted so paid for another membership. Already my regular therapist are (queen) was on the counter. Few other therapists came outside and one of them started flirting with me as owner went for lunch. Miss H who is fair and beautiful was asking to go for one day trip like Alibag and I said will go in next month. I asked her to come inside and talk while are gives massage but she had to sit on the counter.

I already had FR but for others who missed. I like the spa because rooms are inside from the counter, they always play soft music, most important regular doors with locks. Owner is helpful, never knocks even if 60 mins crossed, even offered me jacuzzi if I want. Once I tried 4 hands but still he had not charged for 2 session.

Coming to the are, she is 27, she is good in massage, little fatty, dusky, nice boobs and clean pussy. Provides good B2B with bottom access to me. She is having really good nature so I like to have session with her. This time took back massage for 25 minutes, asked if she wants, she asked for back massage. Removed her top and bra gave her good massage, went down and gave bum massage, removed everything and started touching pussy and boobs, she was already excited, I didn't brought cond so not asked for FS. Rubbed penis on her bum for few minutes, asked to turn back, played with boobs and later asked her to come on top. I asked her if she gives BJ but she said she never give to anyone even her husband but she will give me next time. Finished in another 5-7 minutes, took shower together..

Champ211
01-06-20, 04:30
Its in P.S, Gan. Commercial complex E block 2nd floor, near BRT stop. Gan is very large commercial complex with many blocks having many residential society with same name. Gold gym is in the block, hope this will be helpful.

Please provide some location pointers to reach this spa..

Victor Bhai
01-06-20, 11:27
Met this contact Neha (number ending 956).

Decent girl, has place, good session, priced decently, open for all depending on her mood.

Charges - 4.5 k for session.

NeoCupid1
01-06-20, 12:32
Do you mean H spa in V mall or some other one. Location and name hints please.

Coming to the are, she is 27, she is good in massage, little fatty, dusky, nice boobs and clean pussy. Provides good B2B with bottom access to me. She is having really good nature so I like to have session with her. This time took back massage for 25 minutes, asked if she wants, she asked for back massage. Removed her top and bra gave her good massage, went down and gave bum massage, removed everything and started touching pussy and boobs, she was already excited, I didn't brought cond so not asked for FS. Rubbed penis on her bum for few minutes, asked to turn back, played with boobs and later asked her to come on top. I asked her if she gives BJ but she said she never give to anyone even her husband but she will give me next time. Finished in another 5-7 minutes, took shower together.

I asked her how much to pay, she generally says whatever I want and I give her around 1.2-1.5 k depending on my mood but she asked for 2 k this time. As I was aware that she was hospitalized for a week due to increase in white blood cell in last week of December paid her 2 k and left.

Champ211
01-06-20, 14:00
No it's not H spa, this is much better than H spa in every terms. I already replied over the previous post about location and hints, both will be published once moderator approves.

Do you mean H spa in V mall or some other one. Location and name hints please.

Champ211
01-06-20, 14:15
I saw your message asking for details, but it seems your inbox is full, clear it so I can send the details.

Good experience with all but price keep in range of 3 k.

PuneHunter248
01-06-20, 17:18
Do you mind sharing her digits?

Decent girl, has place, good session, priced decently, open for all depending on her mood.

SanjeevJain
01-06-20, 21:08
I saw your message asking for details, but it seems your inbox is full, clear it so I can send the details.Hi Bro,

Inbox cleared. You can message now.

Jacky22
01-07-20, 02:38
I saw your message asking for details, but it seems your inbox is full, clear it so I can send the details.Please share details! Cleared inbox.

Champ211
01-07-20, 03:26
Still giving same error as your inbox is full.

Hi Bro,

Inbox cleared. You can message now.

PneMongerer
01-07-20, 05:22
Hello,

Has anyone visited Chry Blsm spa in NIBM, next to are Int school?

Any reviews? What services are available there?

Thanks.

TrustTheNew17
01-07-20, 13:42
Hi all,

Can you suggest any couple friendly no questions and ID asked places for short term in Pune?

Trust.

Rishabh11
01-07-20, 14:36
Tried famous AVZ spa near J dairy circle, P.S. Opted for NE therapist, she was talkative. I felt massage was not so good, so stopped it and ask her to scrub instead, she agreed. Before starting scrub, I prompted the question of extras, which she said no. She also told me that she doesn't provide extras but other therapists do. Did not force her much, enjoyed the scrub. She provided good bum massage initially and then scrubbed on bum for almost 10 minutes. That was arousing.

Paid 1.2 k at counter. Spa ambiance is good with separate rooms and no locks. Does anyone know a good therapist there who provides extras? I am thinking to visit this spa again in next month.

AJaycoo76
01-07-20, 15:14
Buddy your box is fill. Appreciate her contact.

Thanks.

Quick review:

Decided to enjoy last three days before new year. Got contact from well wisher of Marathi girl. Super girl 20 only. SP Arranged place. Girl arrived. Look-wise good. Started did. BBJ and CBJ. Miss, WOT, Doggy.

Act was lasted for 1 HR as I took blue pill and KS 5 in 1. She got watery and area got completely wet..

MmongerMonk
01-07-20, 17:20

Coming to the are, she is 27, she is good in massage, little fatty, dusky, nice boobs and clean pussy. Provides good B2B with bottom access to me. She is having really good nature so I like to have session with her. This time took back massage for 25 minutes, asked if she wants, she asked for back massage. Removed her top and bra gave her good massage, went down and gave bum massage, removed everything and started touching pussy and boobs, she was already excited, I didn't brought cond so not asked for FS. Rubbed penis on her bum for few minutes, asked to turn back, played with boobs and later asked her to come on top. I asked her if she gives BJ but she said she never give to anyone even her husband but she will give me next time. Finished in another 5-7 minutes, took shower together..Can you kindly PM me with details.

MmongerMonk
01-07-20, 17:28
Hello,

I have one contact by the name Sonali. Has anyone tried her. Please share review. No ending 356.I am also interested to know about her. Any reviews?

MmongerMonk
01-07-20, 17:31

Response: excellent felt overwhelmed, moaning continuously and giving rebound movement. Looks like very hungry..Can you please kindly PM me details.

MmongerMonk
01-07-20, 17:35
Dear Rajaji,

You have to buy btc. Read step by step procedure by KumarLS brother (quite safe) on Hyderabad forum.

I used that procedure. Other way as they say is to post.

Usd 25 in an envelop to them. But did not read anybody doing this.Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate a lot. It worked for me. And now I am so happy to be among you so actively.

MmongerMonk
01-07-20, 19:11
I am basically from Kolkata. New to Pune. Please suggest me best places to monger, pickup cuties for free. Also some SP contacts also needed with best collection. Independent will also do. My PM is active.

I personally have some genuine contact for Kolkata. I can share if anybody visiting there.

Candid8668
01-08-20, 04:58
Was at Jaipur during new year but it was completely dry. After returning Jonny wanted some action, tried few contacts but no luck. Went to O spa in kp, lane 7.

Gave near by rates, was told no Thai only local and NE.

Took an NE, name starting with I. Something, difficult to pronounce, very cute. Asked me if it's my 1st time which I said no, then asked me who I used to choose earlier, told her it was miss A who was my usual choice. She understood immediately and started massage but within 2 mins said she cannot provide extras, I persuaded her but no luck, said she has a friend who is local and could send her in, without wasting time I said send her in.

Jonny was too much in mood and was relentless.

Miss and came in, first impression was nice, too talkative and said some naughty stuff which aroused me.

Asked for B2B with full access which she agreed but quoted 5.5 k, I said are you crazy and the negotiations started.

I said I'll not pay more than 2.5 k but she was too clever to start touching me while negotiations which made me lost the negotiations battle and agreed for 4 k. I know it's too much but idiot Jonny at the time.

Took money and seemed took out few notes to go out and pay at the counter.

Came back and started the deed. Starting was good but now the real nakhras of ***** started. No DFK, BBBJ, bottom access when tried found its her periods time, I was furious but thought to let go and enjoy what she is doing.

Did B2B with boobs and lots of dirty talks.

Finally I finished but not worth.

Counter 1 k.

Girl 4 k. Complete waste.

Will never try her again.

Panvel1
01-08-20, 05:38
Had the worst mongering experience last night in my long exposure to this type of activity. Got number of this girl from a a fellow mongerer long back but could not avail before due to multiple reasons. She's a 22 year old? College girl supposedly doing MBA and working. On repeated requests to share pictures, she refused and now I know why. She's not good looking at all. Picked her up from a place where she reached by cab. Took her to a flat. Being dark did not realise how she looked. But the full impact was seen once we entered the flat. I don't normally send back girls so had no option but to continue. Asked for payment for night upfront. Was on the mobile constantly even on the way in the car. Was supposed to get her warmed up before the deed. But how? Little brother was refusing to respond. After a great deal of effort, got things working. No DFK (mouth was having bad odour), smell of perspiration, no kissing at all, how could anyone do it? Then asked her to clean up the lower part for DATY. Horrible smell there too even after washing. Almost puked. The only redeeming feature were her breasts. Not too big but just ample. Small nipples and areola. Allows to mash and squeeze without complaining of pain. Now for the deed. Attempted for very long but couldn't release despite all efforts. Missionary on sofa, on bed, table, stand and lift, wot, everything but nothing worked. She didn't complain. Half done dissatisfied, we stopped the deed. Then she returned to her mobile for more than an hour. Finally she said she had to leave because her BF was asking her to video call. She left at 2. 15 am with full amount and a bad taste in my mouth and bad memories. She carried away a usb cable with her when she left. I was lucky to lose only that. She has sob stories to tell and telling me to accompany to her classes' office as a relative to make up some story. I said I'll see. Reached at 12 midnight and left at 2:15 am. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Paid for night and lost a friend's usb cable but wiser with the experience.

Looks: 3/10 face not good at all.

Body structure: 6/10 decent figure.

DFK: 0.

DATY:0.

Breasts: 6/10.

Act: 6/10.

GFE: 5/10.

Will never return and never recommend even if free.

Don't even ask for reference, name starts with M and ends with I with and in middle. Man se dekho.

Panvel1
01-08-20, 05:54
Had the worst mongering experience last night in my long exposure to this type of activity. Got number of this girl from a a fellow mongerer long back but could not avail before due to multiple reasons. She's a 22 year old? College girl supposedly doing MBA and working. On repeated requests to share pictures, she refused and now I know why. She's not good looking at all. Picked her up from a place where she reached by cab. Took her to a flat. Being dark did not realise how she looked. But the full impact was seen once we entered the flat. I don't normally send back girls so had no option but to continue. Asked for payment for night upfront. Was on the mobile constantly even on the way in the car. Was supposed to get her warmed up before the deed. But how? Little brother was refusing to respond. After a great deal of effort, got things working. No DFK (mouth was having bad odour), smell of perspiration, no kissing at all, how could anyone do it? Then asked her to clean up the lower part for DATY. Horrible smell there too even after washing. Almost puked. The only redeeming feature were her breasts. Not too big but just ample. Small nipples and areola. Allows to mash and squeeze without complaining of pain. Now for the deed. Attempted for very long but couldn't release despite all efforts. Missionary on sofa, on bed, table, stand and lift, wot, everything but nothing worked. She didn't complain. Half done dissatisfied, we stopped the deed. Then she returned to her mobile for more than an hour. Finally she said she had to leave because her BF was asking her to video call. She left at 2. 15 am with full amount and a bad taste in my mouth and bad memories. She carried away a usb cable with her when she left. I was lucky to lose only that. She has sob stories to tell and telling me to accompany to her classes' office as a relative to make up some story. I said I'll see. Reached at 12 midnight and left at 2:15 am. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Paid for night and lost a friend's usb cable but wiser with the experience.

Looks: 3/10 face not good at all.

Body structure: 6/10 decent figure.

DFK: 0.

DATY:0.

Breasts: 6/10.

Act: 6/10.

GFE: 5/10.

Will never return and never recommend even if free.

Don't even ask for reference, name starts with M and ends with I with and in middle. Man se dekho.Forgot one important thing. No BBBJ and not even CBJ.

Candid8668
01-08-20, 05:56
I tried this spa twice in the past, even with Thai's it never really had great options although I got luck once with not so good looking Thai but her service was great.

This Thai problem is all over India these days, hard to find any.

Looking for some actions after a long break.

Was passing through v spa where I alwz got lucky so thought to check out the scene, but no luck this time.

All Thais have been left and only shown 2 dusky locals.

Took the decent one. I never took any local but NE and Thai only so thought to take plunge. Counter charge 1.4 k as spa name has been changed and not listed on NB.

Massage nothing extra ordinary, got B2B and HJ in 1.8 k after hard bargaining, waste of time and money.

Any kind heart mate please suggest latest options while I explore by myself.

Thanks.

Candid8668
01-08-20, 06:07
Thanks to Victor bhai for this contact in the past however didn't get a chance to connect earlier.

Tried through whatsapp last week, denied knowing the ref I gave then with some persuasion for 3-4 days agreed to discuss the arrangement.

What I forgot this time was she only wants monthly support / arrangement. However somehow handled it while discussion but she is a bit adamant.

Asked her that let's try 1st time to see if that works out but.

Says even for first meeting initial amt is 14 k and then monthly is 24 k for 5 times a week.

Had to drop this discussion at this point.

Victor Bhai
01-08-20, 06:38
Fellas,

Please hold sending me msgs for her until further notice.

Hence don't mind me not replying your msgs.

Thanks!

FundoBoy
01-08-20, 06:47
Hello,

I have one contact by the name Sonali. Has anyone tried her. Please share review. No ending 356.I had tried this one. The photo is fake and actual girl visited was different. Not worth a single penny. This is definitely SP working behind the number. Stay away and safe.

PuneBoy80
01-08-20, 07:02
Got this contact from FB. It is couple and husband operated. But couple is very cool and calm. But the girl is hot on the bed. Husband leaves after showing the place. Opened for all options. Do not share phone number. Contact on FB messenger only till reaching at her place in Mango Villege. 4 K for 1 s. No hurry. Soft spoken.

Really nice experience.

Will share the user name on FB to genuine members.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Place 7/10.

Over all experience 8/10.

Damage 4 K.

Praks111
01-08-20, 13:18
Bro, your inbox is full. Tried reaching out with a reply there.

Tepeat post.

Forum team + is she active? If yes can any one share reference? My PM is active.

TakeShikovacs
01-08-20, 13:18
Very cute and 18-19 yr girl had through my regular sp. Great great session. Felt like heaven and fully satisfied. She also enjoyed. Pl. Don't flood inbox I will share digits with selected ones.Tried this girl via SP rocky a long time back. Came 1 hour later than scheduled time. Had fixed 12 k for 2 shots by looking at her photos. She is definitely 18-19 years old but is completely mechanical and it seems her lack in experience is the reason for this. She has a tight pussy which was the only plus point of this meeting. Was on her phone continuously even after requesting her to stop. Finished the second session quickly, paid her and left. Definitely among the lowest rated experiences of mine.

But, to each his own.

Thanks.

TK.

Praks111
01-08-20, 13:22
Please avoid. They are cheap ones. Hygiene safety would be an issue.

Hey bro,

Can you please share location details and availability time and pic if possible. Have been running low on cash since past few months. Desperate to try some vfm pussy outside BP and bavdhan ladies. Unfortunately no pm because of bitcoin issue, hence request you to please share pointers on forum itself.

Thanks.

MmongerMonk
01-08-20, 14:33
As requested by one senior member I am sharing my exp at hara gaon spa. Inspired by some post in this form I decided to explore it.

As the name suggest it was hara vara all over. Leaving office early I took a auto. It took me 1 hour to reach there. At 7.30 pm it seemed too late as I was short of choices. Guy at reception said most of the girls left for the day. And he sent one chubby little fatty type girl. At first I was bit hesitate as I didn't like the looks and body. But I had no choice.

She started her message. It was not up to mark. Then she asked if I want extra. On enquiring what will I get she said only handshaking and will allow to touch her melons. Negotiated price and agreed to go for it as I was thirsty. Her tits were quite nice in compare to her looks. Tasted them while she was doing her job on me.

It was a short experience of mine.

Damage 1500 + 500.

If anybody wants I can share my experience at Kolkata also.

RaGa69
01-08-20, 14:36
I have been a regular with this spa for the last 6 months or so. I had a regular Thai therapist with this spa but she had to go back. So I used services of another Thai therapist Ni*I on whom I have written an FR.

So last week I called around 11:30 for an appointment with Nik for 12:00. Unfortunately due to traffic I reached there by 12:20. N was sitting at the reception as the regular reception guy hadn't arrived. When I told her that I have an appointment she screamed at me for being late. Enquired if there was anyone else available. She rudely said no appointment till 1:30 PM even though she was free and there were no customers at that time.

So told her I am ready to wait till 1:30 which she wasn't expecting and sat in the reception. It was just the two of us in the reception, 10 minutes later she comes and asks what do I want. Told her FS and she quoted 10 K. Tried bargaining but she wasn't ready to come below 7 k even though I had her twice before for 4 k. She said some people are giving her 10 k.

By this time it was almost 1:00 PM and the regular reception guy arrived. Asked him for availability and he informed that my regular had come back from Thailand and would be free in 10 minutes. Happily agreed.

So in 10 minutes my regular comes out and took me to the Thai room and asked to change. Skipped the dispo and just wrapped a towel. She came back in 5 minutes and noticed that I hadn't worn the dispo but she had no problems. Started with an excellent massage and I started with small chat. Asked her about her vacation back in Thailand and some other small talk. She was now confident that I had taken her services previously even though she hadn't recognized me. After almost 45 minutes of excellent massage she asked about extras. Asked her what's on the menu and she said 2 k HJ, 4 k B2B. Told her that I had been a regular with her and negotiated to 3 k B2B with BJ. She said she doesn't do a BBBJ and asked if I had cover for CBJ. Since I had gone there expecting FS with Nik, I said I am carrying one.

She asked for payment and handed over the cover to her alongwith 3 k. She immediately removed all her clothes except her panties and asked me to sick on her tits. Sucked them for about 5 minutes and she asked me to lie down as time was almost up. Told her that I had booked for 90 minutes so still had a little over 30 minutes to enjoy. She gave a naughty smile and asked me to lie down. She took the cover, put it over junior and started with CBJ for about 5 minutes. Now asked her to lie down and slept next to her and again started playing and sucking on her beautiful tits. Pushed my hand in her panties and started fingering her. She was getting wet down there and started with low moans. Pulled down her panties and I changed my position, sitting between her legs. Was playing with her tits with one hand while fingering her pussy with other. She asked me to stop fingering and pulled me down towards her and started with DFK with lots of tongue while junior was still standing inside cover poking at her pussy. Started to rub junior over her wet pussy while she was getting hornier and sucking on my tongue. In about a couple of minutes she reached out to junior and guided it inside her throbbing pussy. Now that she herself had taken the initiative started with slow strokes but she asked to fuck her hard in Mish. Changed to doggy and then WOT. While on top she bent forward, pulled me a bit closer to suck on her tits and was pushing them hard in my mouth while squeezing the other one. After almost 15 minutes of hard fucking came in her. She said she had come multiple times and had another couple of minutes of DFK. Got up, changed and she left the room with another kiss.

So got a good, hard and passionate fuck for 3 k and 2.5 counter.

Looking forward to repeat soon.

MmongerMonk
01-08-20, 14:46
Does anyone has any reviews for a SP whose number ends with 573. He shared some pics.

Panvel1
01-08-20, 15:47

Charges - 4.5 k for session.This is that same person. Not at all worth 4. 5. I had bargained for 3 k but she got ready for night in 7. 5 k. Not worth even 2 k. Yuck.

Vinvik79
01-08-20, 16:37
Can you kindly PM me with details.Can you give few more hints for name of the spa.

Champ211
01-08-20, 19:45
Tried miss H from V spa, will post detailed FR soon.

Rishabh11
01-08-20, 20:02
Hey guys,

Its my long pending desire to try Russian. Few months back I contacted one Russian MILF via whatsapp, deal agreed for 15 k four hours in midnight at 3 star hotel, but just before coming she hiked her price and asking for 20 k. I suspected a possible cheating, and cancelled the deal. Since then johny is craving for Russian. If anybody has Russian contacts or have experienced a reliable Russian, please provide me some pointers.

DusNumberi
01-09-20, 06:23
As requested by one senior member I am sharing my exp at hara gaon spa. Inspired by some post in this form I decided to explore it.

As the name suggest it was hara vara all over. Leaving office early I took a auto. It took me 1 hour to reach there. At 7.30 pm it seemed too late as I was short of choices. Guy at reception said most of the girls left for the day. And he sent one chubby little fatty type girl. At first I was bit hesitate as I didn't like the looks and body. But I had no choice.

She started her message. It was not up to mark. Then she asked if I want extra. On enquiring what will I get she said only handshaking and will allow to touch her melons. Negotiated price and agreed to go for it as I was thirsty. Her tits were quite nice in compare to her looks. Tasted them while she was doing her job on me.

It was a short experience of mine.

Damage 1500 + 500.

If anybody wants I can share my experience at Kolkata also.Looks like Bhatt has left this spa, anyone knows her present place of work, may kindly update, thanks in advance.

Aarun21
01-09-20, 07:15
Awesome FR Bro. Really Liked your writing skills with attention to details.

I have been a regular with this spa for the last 6 months or so. I had a regular Thai therapist with this spa but she had to go back. So I used services of another Thai therapist Ni*I on whom I have written an FR.

So last week I called around 11:30 for an appointment with Nik for 12:00. Unfortunately due to traffic I reached there by 12:20. N was sitting at the reception as the regular reception guy hadn't arrived. When I told her that I have an appointment she screamed at me for being late. Enquired if there was anyone else available. She rudely said no appointment till 1:30 PM even though she was free and there were no customers at that time.

So told her I am ready to wait till 1:30 which she wasn't expecting and sat in the reception. It was just the two of us in the reception, 10 minutes later she comes and asks what do I want. Told her FS and she quoted 10 K. Tried bargaining but she wasn't ready to come below 7 k even though I had her twice before for 4 k. She said some people are giving her 10 k.

By this time it was almost 1:00 PM and the regular reception guy arrived. Asked him for availability and he informed that my regular had come back from Thailand and would be free in 10 minutes. Happily agreed.

So in 10 minutes my regular comes out and took me to the Thai room and asked to change. Skipped the dispo and just wrapped a towel. She came back in 5 minutes and noticed that I hadn't worn the dispo but she had no problems. Started with an excellent massage and I started with small chat. Asked her about her vacation back in Thailand and some other small talk. She was now confident that I had taken her services previously even though she hadn't recognized me. After almost 45 minutes of excellent massage she asked about extras. Asked her what's on the menu and she said 2 k HJ, 4 k B2B. Told her that I had been a regular with her and negotiated to 3 k B2B with BJ. She said she doesn't do a BBBJ and asked if I had cover for CBJ. Since I had gone there expecting FS with Nik, I said I am carrying one.

Rishabh11
01-09-20, 07:27
She has moved to new spa. Its famous B spa in New Sang. Area.

Looks like Bhatt has left this spa, anyone knows her present place of work, may kindly update, thanks in advance.

SamNagpur101
01-09-20, 08:26
Will be in Pune this weekend. Could you give me some pointers for this location. Where is KN in Pune? Couldn't activate the PM since SBI blocked by payment to Bitcoin wallet.

By this time it was almost 1:00 PM and the regular reception guy arrived. Asked him for availability and he informed that my regular had come back from Thailand and would be free in 10 minutes. Happily agreed..

Vinvik79
01-09-20, 10:13
Kindly give name hint PM not active.

So told her I am ready to wait till 1:30 which she wasn't expecting and sat in the reception. It was just the two of us in the reception, 10 minutes later she comes and asks what do I want. Told her FS and she quoted 10 K. Tried bargaining but she wasn't ready to come below 7 k even though I had her twice before for 4 k. She said some people are giving her 10 k..

AyushPune
01-09-20, 12:26
Looking to try Ritu. Any experiences? Also how's safety?

MmongerMonk
01-09-20, 13:06
Hey guys,

Its my long pending desire to try Russian. Few months back I contacted one Russian MILF via whatsapp, deal agreed for 15 k four hours in midnight at 3 star hotel, but just before coming she hiked her price and asking for 20 k. I suspected a possible cheating, and cancelled the deal. Since then johny is craving for Russian. If anybody has Russian contacts or have experienced a reliable Russian, please provide me some pointers.I also that desire if anybody can help. Please PM.

HKBing
01-09-20, 13:48
Hello fellow mongers,

Pretty new to mongering scene in India. Have done multiple trips to Thailand and can't comprehend enough how simple it is there.

Have tried multiple times in Mumbai and Pune, and as all the new inexperienced players, went through failures and list money too.

Paid advance and lost money, paid for whole deed at start and the lady just vanished in some time. Fine through all these and started building some ground rules through experience and guidance provided on this forum.

Found the contacts of Afro ladies in Pune on LOC and Skokka. The pics on the ads were fake, but the ladies didn't cheat. Some were clean, some were pathetic. Experience were not at all great in general.

Did not wanted to pester for contacts without trying from my end. I am sure all the seniors members would have gone through problems and built up their contacts after long years of experience.

Long story short, requesting senior and experienced members with pointers to trustworthy SPs in Pune. Have contacts of few but not sure to go ahead or not.

So it will be very helpful if someone can do that. PM should be active in some days, in process now.

Thanks.

Champ211
01-09-20, 15:30
She did this thing many times, as per My knowledge at least 6-7 time in last 4 months since I know her.

Looks like Bhatt has left this spa, anyone knows her present place of work, may kindly update, thanks in advance.

MmongerMonk
01-09-20, 15:59
Kolkata was so full of dance bars with cuties to die for. But here in Pune I didn't find a single one. Do anybody knows if there exist any? PM me.

Rishabh11
01-09-20, 18:17
Ritu is still one of the most reliable and professional indie in Pune. She is still the BJ queen. While most of the indies bursted themselves in cloud9, she is still ground to earth and believes in full involvement in deed and try to satisfy you to the maximum intent whichever the way you want. This is my experience with her so far. You will have to visit her place and its safe. Don't worry about safety. She is out of Pune for sometime. You can meet her once she is back soon.

Looking to try Ritu. Any experiences? Also how's safety?

Rishabh11
01-09-20, 18:22
May be you can visit Panvel in navi Mumbai. Its the dance bar hub of Maharashtra.

Kolkata was so full of dance bars with cuties to die for. But here in Pune I didn't find a single one. Do anybody knows if there exist any? PM me.

MmongerMonk
01-09-20, 18:51
Same feeling here. I am also new to Pune. Not able reciprocate much. I toiled so hard to buy subscription to get among you all. Wanted some independent GFE type contacts. Still now didn't find any kind hearted brother. I will definitely do my best for all of you once I get my stock list too in Pune. Senior members please kindly share some yummy contacts. I will surely give reviews and help other members.

Hello fellow mongers,

Pretty new to mongering scene in India. Have done multiple trips to Thailand and can't comprehend enough how simple it is there.

Have tried multiple times in Mumbai and Pune, and as all the new inexperienced players, went through failures and list money too.

Paid advance and lost money, paid for whole deed at start and the lady just vanished in some time. Fine through all these and started building some ground rules through experience and guidance provided on this forum.

Found the contacts of Afro ladies in Pune on LOC and Skokka. The pics on the ads were fake, but the ladies didn't cheat. Some were clean, some were pathetic. Experience were not at all great in general..

Ranjeet123
01-10-20, 04:30
Wanted to enjoy my days in Pune. Got in touch with few ads on Loc, was not really expecting if it would work. But, it worked with this hottie wife. Sent my photos and details to the ad reply. Got her photos in reply and she was hot and sexy. After exchange of couple of messages decided to go ahead. Turned out that my decision took me to the best experiences I had till date.

Won't be possible to go in detail. Some main pointers:

Dress: One PC and heels. Nice deo.

Body: 8/10. Toned with decent figure. Bit belly.

Face: Good.

DFK: 10/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

BBBJ: 10/10 Sloppy.

Attitude: 10/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Safety: 15/10.

Timing: about 5 pm till 7 am.

Response: Open for multiple positions. Moaning. Bold. I did over 4 shots in night, shower and watched porn. No anal. Clean and hygienic. Long foreplay, Passionate, DATY, CIM, 69, Doggie. Showed me her nude really hot photos.

Paid her 25 k for night. Met her at cafe near airport at 5 pm, paid her full there then went to KP for shopping then to hotel check in together.

Bought her lingerie for 1600.

Hotel 13 k opp golf field near jail.

Dinner 2600.

Taxi and all.

Would be revisiting her as I am in Pune for few more days.

M Jack
01-10-20, 08:23
Hi All,

I will keep my post short. Tried this bong yesterday through SP but now I have her number. Stayed with her for 1. 5 hrs. A true GFE. She is young and hot.

GFE - 10.

DFK - 10.

Boobs. Amazing.

Pussy. Tight.

Skills. Great in cowgirl.

Datty. Didn't try.

BJ: gave me for 20 minutes. Amazing.

Guys, please see I will share her contact to only couple of seniors I know and to those who share a direct beautiful genuine chic contact with me. I will not be sharing this in response of SP contact.

Thanks.

M Jack.

EthanHunter
01-10-20, 09:37
Brothers, please help.

Got the contact of both these birds. Anjali Magarpatta is near my location but I can't find any previous reports.

Can someone guide me please. Needed for today evening.

FedStar
01-10-20, 12:03
Buddy your box is fill. Appreciate her contact.

Thanks.Hello bro, was out of India. Cleared Inbox. You can send PM now.

FedStar
01-10-20, 12:27
I was out of country for few weeks and busy in traveling meeting so couldn't clear In box. Done now. Contacted Istanbul forum friend. Got contact. Simsek from fb. Contacted got three pic with rates. Selected best one 1400 turkey lira. As told she was model. Shown me her few portfolios. Since staying at 5 star property collected guest card for her. Went for shopping collected wine, fruits and necessary boosters. Ordered snacks cookies light dinner. Collected her at lift entrance. I was surprised to see her. Really beautiful. Blue eyes, curly hair etc. After initial chitchat, started sipping wine and dry fruits. She proposed me to have fun in shower room and bath tub. This trigger my mood. So continued sipping and snacks while massaging each other in shower room and bath tub. Came to bed with pullover. Started session. Only one world amazing. Entire session was like in heaven and ended with big O moment after 30 min. Then dressed little bit and moved to garden area at hotel had coffee together. Came back to room. She proposed me to have session over sofa arm. Started deed. Due to sofa shape her body got perfectly aligned and I got very direct access with brushing movement to he G spot. Climax was so high and reached peak after 30 to 40 minutes. Both were satisfied. Then had dinner and wine together. Exchanged kisses with good memories to say goodbye. Entire session was close to 6 hrs. I would say this was something beyond GFE. Can share details if someone visiting Istanbul.

PhoenixPune
01-11-20, 07:04
Wanted to enjoy my days in Pune. Got in touch with few ads on Loc, was not really expecting if it would work. But, it worked with this hottie wife. Sent my photos and details to the ad reply. Got her photos in reply and she was hot and sexy. After exchange of couple of messages decided to go ahead. Turned out that my decision took me to the best experiences I had till date.

Pussy: 9/10..Hi bro,

Any pointers for the Loc Ad please?

EthanHunter
01-11-20, 10:24
Tried Prachi yesterday.

Location Katraj. She doesn't share the mobile number. She'll give you to a location on fb msg and then meet you and take you to her place.

It's a 1 bhk and in a residential area. She said the place is safe. Hey hubby wasn't there.

She is in 20's a bit plump, medium dark and short. I wasn't any impressed.

Act was mechanical, she made some noises but I found it fake.

No DFK.

No CIM and even BJ she kept spitting out after every minute.

Overall poor experience.

Face 6/10.

Body 5/10.

GFE 3/10.

WIR NO.

BhanwaraM
01-11-20, 11:21
Any pointers sir for finding this gem. I am quite new on the scene & have 0 contacts.

Quick review:

DavidStoner3
01-11-20, 20:21
Hi All,

I will keep my post short. Tried this bong yesterday through SP but now I have her number. Stayed with her for 1. 5 hrs. A true GFE. She is young and hot.

GFE - 10.

DFK - 10.

Boobs. Amazing.

Pussy. Tight.

Datty. Didn't try.

Guys, please see I will share her contact to only couple of seniors I know and to those who share a direct beautiful genuine chic contact with me. I will not be sharing this in response of SP contact.

Thanks.

M Jack.Hey Jack,

I'm not from Pune so I don't have any contacts of any indies here, but I'm more than happy to share some lovely indies from Bombay, if youd share the contact of this lovely bong beauty.

Also, how much did it set you back by?

Also your inbox is full.

MmongerMonk
01-11-20, 21:51
Thanks PbForU, panvel1 and HandLebar for your responses. Thanks brothers. You are gem if this forum.

Same feeling here. I am also new to Pune. Not able reciprocate much. I toiled so hard to buy subscription to get among you all. Wanted some independent GFE type contacts. Still now didn't find any kind hearted brother. I will definitely do my best for all of you once I get my stock list too in Pune. Senior members please kindly share some yummy contacts. I will surely give reviews and help other members.

RamL445
01-12-20, 03:48
Please share contact of this one.

Quick review:

Champ211
01-12-20, 05:34
Provided details which you asked, Next time PM me directly if need help as sometimes I don't read all the posts.

Thanks PbForU, panvel1 and HandLebar for your responses. Thanks brothers. You are gem if this forum.

Champ211
01-12-20, 05:36
Is anyone facing issue with accessing forum, I am not able to open it from Jio Network or with Airtel fiber without VPN. I am able to open this with VPN only.

AbhiPatil
01-12-20, 07:35
A fellow monger has written one FR about her. Operates as Divya or Neha. I also tried to talk to her many times. She is total waste of time. Her profile is also on SA. Not a good looker and has extra ordinary expectations.

Better to have other Indies.

Thanks to Victor bhai for this contact in the past however didn't get a chance to connect earlier.

Tried through whatsapp last week, denied knowing the ref I gave then with some persuasion for 3-4 days agreed to discuss the arrangement.

What I forgot this time was she only wants monthly support / arrangement. However somehow handled it while discussion but she is a bit adamant.

Asked her that let's try 1st time to see if that works out but.

Says even for first meeting initial amt is 14 k and then monthly is 24 k for 5 times a week.

Had to drop this discussion at this point.

EthanHunter
01-12-20, 08:29
Tried Anjali today.

Contacted on fb. Was asked to come to Keshav nagar. Husband picked up. Conversion only on telegram.

1 bhk flat. Residential area.

She is very friendly. GFE. Fair and short. Bit plump.

She's super fair, it kind of scared me if its any skin issue. But even tone all over the body.

Booked for one shot one hour 3. 5 k but during the deed she agreed for anal for additional. 5 k.

Face 7/10.

Body 6.

GFE 9.

Overall 9/10.

Total 4 k plus 200 tip.

Has anyone else tried her?

SanjeevJain
01-12-20, 08:52
Tried Prachi yesterday.

Location Katraj. She doesn't share the mobile number. She'll give you to a location on fb msg and then meet you and take you to her place.

It's a 1 bhk and in a residential area. She said the place is safe. Hey hubby wasn't there.

She is in 20's a bit plump, medium dark and short. I wasn't any impressed.

Act was mechanical, she made some noises but I found it fake.

No DFK.

No CIM and even BJ she kept spitting out after every minute.

Overall poor experience.

Face 6/10.

Body 5/10.

GFE 3/10.

WIR NO.So the Actual bird wasn't like the pictures (without face) in her FB?

What was the damage?

SanjeevJain
01-12-20, 08:57

BBBJ: 10/10 Sloppy.

Attitude: 10/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Safety: 15/10.

Timing: about 5 pm till 7 am.

Response: Open for multiple positions. Moaning. Bold. I did over 4 shots in night, shower and watched porn. No anal. Clean and hygienic. Long foreplay, Passionate, DATY, CIM, 69, Doggie. Showed me her nude really hot photos.

Paid her 25 k for night. Met her at cafe near airport at 5 pm, paid her full there then went to KP for shopping then to hotel check in together.

Bought her lingerie for 1600.

Hotel 13 k opp golf field near jail.

Dinner 2600.

Taxi and all.

Would be revisiting her as I am in Pune for few more days.Wow so total damage of around 40 k for the nights. That's expensive.

Hope she was worth it.

SanjeevJain
01-12-20, 09:10
Has anyone tried this girl Arzoo from loc?

Digits ending 854.I'm writing this FR for the benefit of others.

Met this Arzoo long back. From the picture she looked fine with good sized assets.

But when saw her came to realize that picture was from long back and modified (way darker than her shared picture). She had big tummy and unpleasant odor.

I asked her to take a bath.

Didn't feel like doing DFK so started wit BJ and missionary for the first shot.

Only saving grace was her boobs which were handful.

I had booked her for the night but excused my self citing some work and left.

She also kept looking at her phone that was also irritating.

Looks: 2.

Boobs: 6.

BJ: 4.

GFE:2.

WIR: Never.

Damage: 6 k night.

EthanHunter
01-12-20, 11:47
So the Actual bird wasn't like the pictures (without face) in her FB?

What was the damage?Damage 4 k.

On the heavier side and darker compared to photos.

Champ211
01-12-20, 15:34
Tried this new bird from a regular SP.

Went to Katraj for some work and got free early, jhony was in mood so decided to call SP from that area, he sent few photos and location for the hotel. First hotel he suggested could not be booked as receptionist was behaving weirdly and asking for ID for both the person. SP suggested other hotel and asked to wait near petrol pump on old sat highway. One guy came and guided me to a lodge cum resto bar. SP asked to pay 3500 to receptionist only so paid and went into the room. Sp took 30 minutes to send the bird at the location, almost after an hour she reached. Before that I had ordered beer in my room to get relaxed. Staff came with beer and asked if any girl is coming and if I need packet. I brought my own so denied after few minutes when the bird arrived again another staff came and showed me the packet and asked if I want, I said no and welcomed bird.

When she came she was matching 90% of the photo, she was wearing spec and came to know she if from Ahmedabad but don't know Gujarati and even Hindi was not proper. Gave hug and as she was tired straight away went into the bed. She called her boyfriend and wasted 5-10 minutes while I was watching tv and waiting for her call to be over.

She started undressing herself and I started mine while talking over phone she started playing with jhony. DFK and BBBJ was not in the menu. She started giving CBJ, it was good. After 2-3 minutes of BJ she came on the top. Started slowly and then paced up. Later fucked her in different positions and 2-3 times changed the side. As I was under influence of beer my load was not getting released after 20-25 minutes of extreme actions. She gave DFK also so I can finish early and finally both get tired and decided to do with HJ. After 2-3 minutes finally came onto her boobs. She got up cleaned herself and got ready. She might be in hurry so when I was cleaning myself she started leaving. At the door hugged her and then left.

Damage 3.5 k including room.

Boobs -3/10 soft but small.

Pussy -5/10 clean, no smell, not loose.

Figure - 8/10 really good other than small boobs.

Attitude - 8/10 no nakhras, not mechanical and co operative.

Can repeat in future.

PneMongerer
01-13-20, 04:43
Hello,

Can anyone suggest MPs in NIBM which offer FS?

I used to go to V spa but seems it is shut down.

Thanks.

Ranjeet123
01-13-20, 06:53
Pic shared with consent.

Hi bro,

Any pointers for the Loc Ad please?

Mayhem096
01-13-20, 08:00
Is anyone facing issue with accessing forum, I am not able to open it from Jio Network or with Airtel fiber without VPN. I am able to open this with VPN only.Facing the same issue. The site loads but once login credentials are fed doesn't log in. Shows home page again.

KevinDen
01-13-20, 09:34
Tried Anjali today.

Contacted on fb. Was asked to come to Keshav nagar. Husband picked up. Conversion only on telegram.

She's super fair, it kind of scared me if its any skin issue. But even tone all over the body.

Booked for one shot one hour 3. 5 k but during the deed she agreed for anal for additional. 5 k.

Face 7/10.

Body 6.

GFE 9.Can you send Anjali pics and number its very good FR.

HornDogPuneKar
01-13-20, 13:12
Thanks for the review, bro! I am in contact with both, and was confused who to try. Judging by your FRs, clearly Anjali is the choice. BTW, there is this whole scene of couples where the husband is the SP. I am in contact with many on FB. I could share more info if you want.

Tried Anjali today.

Face 7/10.

Body 6.

GFE 9.

Overall 9/10.

Total 4 k plus 200 tip.

Has anyone else tried her?

Kenjhon
01-13-20, 14:23
Its true. We all are facing issues in accessing since last 3 days.

We are unable to access through hathway.

Or any of cellphone net connection.

Of jio, idea or vodophone.

Looks like they have blocked vrl.

Finally it opened on VPN.

MmongerMonk
01-13-20, 17:16
I was going through the FRs and found this "Kamsin Kali". Can anyone say is this girl still available?

Fellas,

Due to apathy and lack of any support from ISG, I contacted my old SP who generally deals in high end stuff.

It was Friday afternoon and I called up my SP and fixed meeting in KP.

He introduced me to Savera who is a model and boy what a treat to eyes she is. Tall, Fair, beautiful, long legs and toned body.

She is educated and speaks impeccable english.

Now coming to the deed. Started with a long DFK, and she was already horney. BBBJ, WOT, 69 etc.

Tried different positions and she is open to all positions except anal. Super GFE material and tries to please.

Very sweet and most importantly no Nakhras. Pure bliss for 3 hours.

Body: 10/10.

BBJ:9/10.

Ass:8/10.

Boobs:7/10 (Petite. 7 because I like big boobs).

Service 9/10.

WIR: Yes Yes Yes (now I have her no.).

Damages: 10 k 2 shots+1000 food +2000 tip.

P.S. : Please don't ask me contact. If you don't have anything to share.

AbhiPatil
01-13-20, 17:51
This is likely because website is black listed by Govt as a porn site. A simple work around is install any free VPN App. Select a server other than India and boom. Your website will load easily. Internet speed might get affected.

Facing the same issue. The site loads but once login credentials are fed doesn't log in. Shows home page again.

MmongerMonk
01-13-20, 17:57
Is the SP no. Ends with 219 bro? Got same pic from one SP whose no ends with 219 ? Can you confirm?

Tried this new bird from a regular SP.

Went to Katraj for some work and got free early, jhony was in mood so decided to call SP from that area, he sent few photos and location for the hotel. First hotel he suggested could not be booked as receptionist was behaving weirdly and asking for ID for both the person. SP suggested other hotel and asked to wait near petrol pump on old sat highway. One guy came and guided me to a lodge cum resto bar. SP asked to pay 3500 to receptionist only so paid and went into the room. Sp took 30 minutes to send the bird at the location, almost after an hour she reached. Before that I had ordered beer in my room to get relaxed. Staff came with beer and asked if any girl is coming and if I need packet. I brought my own so denied after few minutes when the bird arrived again another staff came and showed me the packet and asked if I want, I said no and welcomed bird.

When she came she was matching 90% of the photo, she was wearing spec and came to know she if from Ahmedabad but don't know Gujarati and even Hindi was not proper. Gave hug and as she was tired straight away went into the bed. She called her boyfriend and wasted 5-10 minutes while I was watching tv and waiting for her call to be over.

She started undressing herself and I started mine while talking over phone she started playing with jhony. DFK and BBBJ was not in the menu. She started giving CBJ, it was good. After 2-3 minutes of BJ she came on the top. Started slowly and then paced up. Later fucked her in different positions and 2-3 times changed the side. As I was under influence of beer my load was not getting released after 20-25 minutes of extreme actions. She gave DFK also so I can finish early and finally both get tired and decided to do with HJ. After 2-3 minutes finally came onto her boobs. She got up cleaned herself and got ready. She might be in hurry so when I was cleaning myself she started leaving. At the door hugged her and then left.

Damage 3.5 k including room.

Boobs -3/10 soft but small.

Pussy -5/10 clean, no smell, not loose.

Figure - 8/10 really good other than small boobs.

Attitude - 8/10 no nakhras, not mechanical and co operative.

Can repeat in future.

MmongerMonk
01-13-20, 18:07
I faced the same issue since last Friday till Saturday. Even the main page was not opening. Then I tried through VPN and it worked.

Facing the same issue. The site loads but once login credentials are fed doesn't log in. Shows home page again.

MmongerMonk
01-13-20, 18:30
Is his number ends with 573? Got same pics from this SP. Can you confirm?

Hey guys,

Happy New Year.

Found this girl through SP near Wakad. Can anyone please provide any review.

Thanks.

MmongerMonk
01-13-20, 19:25
I have a good contact got recently from a friend in Pune. Can share. Also anybody having a good contact of a gorgeous looking genuine Bollywood heroine type girl contact please PM. Also I have dream to be with a foreign beautiful girl. Please PM for exchange.

I will share it today with those who had already shared me contact. And others please PM for exchange.

Monica.

Lady in her 20's, avg looks, great body, nice boobs, open for all except anal, tries to please, good attitude.

Charges - 4 k 1 hour plus hotel room charges.

She is handled by her handler guy and is based in dhayari.

Can exchange her details if you have a GFE young and good looking girl available with you.

Been very cautious this time for sharing, hence please msg only if you have a good contact (criteria mentioned above).

Cheers!

AyushPune
01-13-20, 22:48
Any expensive birds available? I can go up to 25-30 k for night.

Champ211
01-14-20, 04:00
No buddy, SP number ending with 994. But there can be many SP for same bird as I know there can be at least 3-4 SP working together. I also met this SP through other SP only.

Is the SP no. Ends with 219 bro? Got same pic from one SP whose no ends with 219 ? Can you confirm?

RkPuneri87
01-14-20, 04:37
Apologies not good at describing.

Saw this add from a couple on Loc, N.

Got their digits, WhatsApped for more details. Quoted 4 k, negotiated for 3 k with place for 1 shot.

He sent me the location which was in Kond.

Once I reached the location called him, he came to pick me up on Activa.

Reached a residential society, was asked to go to the bedroom, before that he asked if I wanted a 1 and 1 or a threesome with the couple. Obviously selected 1 and 1.

On entering the bedroom found a fair slim lady, had few pimples on face. Hardly had any boobs, open to all positions, tried missionary, doggie, WOT, BBJ.

Moans a lot, she has stretch marks on her stomach.

Overall a good bang for 3 k.

Champ211
01-14-20, 05:42
Good luck with expensive stuff, but don't be Sultan Mirza. I hope our senior members help you with that.

Any expensive birds available? I can go up to 25-30 k for night..

DavidP5
01-14-20, 05:48
Is his number ends with 573? Got same pics from this SP. Can you confirm?No bro, his number ends with 424. But your SP can also have same girls, they work like that.

DadFuck
01-14-20, 11:26
Big thanks to Panvel 1 bro for sharing this beautiful gem contact.

Fixed the meeting on Thursday in kp hotel. She arrived on time. And what a bliss she is. Just like Bollywood girl. Everything is perfect. Received her and check in to hotel. Get comfortable. And the deed started with little Chitchat. Slowly grab her in my arms and started kissing. Really DFK. We both sucking each other tongue. About 20 min. Then again she removed her cloths and what a body so smooth. Gives CBJ. Again lot of kisses. And foreply. Finally lift her on my thighs and banged. Then wot. And then doggy and then missionary. Session last for 45 min. 1 HR of pure bliss.

As contact is of Panvel 1 bro can't share details. On pm without his permission. But must try.

Panvel1
01-14-20, 12:37
Any info about this indie at wakad? Asking 12 k night. Digits end in 6959.

Victor Bhai
01-14-20, 13:24
Chums,

Any inde or trusted SP contacts in Nashik?

If so, can you please drop a message? Going to visit Nashik in coming days.

Nick143
01-14-20, 13:47
Bro clear you inbox.

Rishabh11
01-14-20, 14:50
Visited the newly opened spa in P.S. Area's famous Ikon road. Its in Old V mall. Counter charge was 1 k for 1 HR. Local and NE therapists available. Opted for local miss V, I did not get the chance to see other therapists as all were busy. The lady receptionist at the counter itself asked me if I wanted extras and assigned the therapist. I had to wait for sometime as miss V was busy.

The spa is newly opened and has big rooms with door without locks. The main drawback is, it has a shared washroom between every two adjacent rooms. While I was in middle of massage the guy from neighbour room came to have a bath and the sound was very disturbing and annoying, I felt like the privacy was violated. Coming to the therapist, she was really soft spoken, short and little chubby. The body massage was so so. After sometime she popped the question of extras. Agreed on 2 k for sensual massage with HJ and top access. She said sensual massage is her forte and clients come to her for this only. I was hoping for some heavenly experience but what I got was a bum massage and ball and johny massage. Though I enjoyed it a little. Initially I thought DFK is on the menu but she refused it and only allowed to kiss on chicks. I lost all my mood to an extent that I did not even touched her assets and removed her Bra, though the assets were good. Somehow finished the deed and washed myself with an utter disappointment.

You can try this spa with other therapist, may be you will get luckier than me to get some good B2B. Total damage for me was 3 k. Negotiate hard at the counter and don't pay more than 1 k, its not worth.

HKBing
01-14-20, 16:48
Hello senior members, my PM got activated today.

Can anyone please help me with Indie Contacts, looking for good GFE experience.

Would really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Hello fellow mongers,

Found the contacts of Afro ladies in Pune on LOC and Skokka. The pics on the ads were fake, but the ladies didn't cheat. Some were clean, some were pathetic. Experience were not at all great in general.

AyushPune
01-14-20, 17:04
Any info about this indie at wakad? Asking 12 k night. Digits end in 6959.Looks good bro. Do share FR if you try her!

AyushPune
01-14-20, 17:06
Hi All,

I will keep my post short. Tried this bong yesterday through SP but now I have her number. Stayed with her for 1. 5 hrs. A true GFE..Inbox full.

MmongerMonk
01-14-20, 17:46
She is a beautiful piece of art.

PuneLoverBoy
01-14-20, 17:50
First of all many many thanks to Panvel1 bro. Bhai you are very helpful and supportive. He shared shruti number. Also gave valuable hints.

Fix a date and time with her. Booked hotel. She arrived on time. First impression was like OK. Face is cute. She is small in height. Decent figure. Handful boobs and Hot ass. She is typical college girl. Lovely and bubbly.

We chit chat for some time. She is very talkative. Order food and drink vodka. After some time action started.

She is not much into DFK. But otherwise involve in act completely. Good CBJ. Fucked her miss, wot, doggy. She like oral a lot. Pussy was nice, clean and shaved. Eat her and make her cum. She was moaning loudly. Now she become wild. She took Johny and gave sloppy CBJ. But after sometime got tired. We took a break.

Another round of vodka. She was talking about her trip and life and what not. I lost patient and take control. Bang her miss, reverse cowgirl. Told me that it's first time for her that someone fucked her so much and did not cum. She was enjoying though. But now it's almost 2 hours and I had to go. So put her in doggy and fucked her brain out for 10 minutes and done. She was totally exhausted. No capacity for 2nd round. Frankly I was also running short of time so end it there.

Here is the ratings.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boob: 8/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Damage: usual.

WIR: yes.

She is out of Pune and most likely return in Feb.

EyesWitcher21
01-14-20, 18:24
Thanks for the review, bro! I am in contact with both, and was confused who to try. Judging by your FRs, clearly Anjali is the choice. BTW, there is this whole scene of couples where the husband is the SP. I am in contact with many on FB. I could share more info if you want.Could you please share both contacts? My PM is active.

BombayBoyz
01-14-20, 19:03
Hi.

One of my tasted Delhi muse in Pune with SP. She requested me to spread the word. Cost is 10 k shot. Negotiations is between you & SP.

I don't think there will be much negotiation.

Can share numbers of SP on PM.

Regards.

AyushPune
01-14-20, 19:05
Hi.

One of my tasted Delhi muse in Pune with SP. She requested me to spread the word. Cost is 10 k shot. Negotiations is between you & SP.

Regards.Is she good looking? And how's service bro.

MmongerMonk
01-14-20, 19:37
PM me. Do you have pic?

Hi.

Regards.

MmongerMonk
01-14-20, 20:19
Whats the damage?

First of all many many thanks to Panvel1 bro. Bhai you are very helpful and supportive. He shared shruti number. Also gave valuable hints.

Fix a date and time with her. Booked hotel. She arrived on time. First impression was like OK. Face is cute. She is small in height. Decent figure. Handful boobs and Hot ass. She is typical college girl. Lovely and bubbly.

We chit chat for some time. She is very talkative. Order food and drink vodka. After some time action started.

She is not much into DFK. But otherwise involve in act completely. Good CBJ. Fucked her miss, wot, doggy. She like oral a lot. Pussy was nice, clean and shaved. Eat her and make her cum. She was moaning loudly. Now she become wild. She took Johny and gave sloppy CBJ. But after sometime got tired. We took a break.

Another round of vodka. She was talking about her trip and life and what not. I lost patient and take control. Bang her miss, reverse cowgirl. Told me that it's first time for her that someone fucked her so much and did not cum. She was enjoying though..

Anon D Anonymous
01-15-20, 01:33
Yes he operates with the name Rajiv or Aryan in VN / KN / Wagholi. Long ago he had a reliable place in Rohan mithila near airport. Nowadays he takes everybody for a ride. Had a bad exp with him in Wagholi. Stay away from this guy.

Has anyone faced this issue with SP named Rajiv operating from viman nagar?

DusNumberi
01-15-20, 07:46
Is anyone facing issue with accessing forum, I am not able to open it from Jio Network or with Airtel fiber without VPN. I am able to open this with VPN only.Go to Chrome browser and use incognito tab.

ChitinXcitin
01-15-20, 08:20
Hello brothers,

Happy sankaranti to you all. Wish you all joyous and safe encounters! I am visiting Pune next week! I am new to forum and to be frank nothing to share with you at this time. Was abroad a few years back but that would not help you now. I live in Hyderabad but come to Pune some times. It has been nice to read this forum and kudos to the well written FRs. I would be grateful to anybody if you show me the way and light in Pune (haha).

I would reciprocate as and when possible. I have a fetish for sari clad women and would love to have contacts of indies having safe place. I don't want to go to hotels. Don't mind paying SPs if they are recommended by you. I don't have deep pockets. I am not into very young or skinny girls. I love milfs and mature ladies. I would stay in Bnr area and nearby is preferred. My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Now to inform you about membership buying experience. I followed step by step given by brother KumarLS in Hyderabad forum. Used localbitcoin. Opted for a seller giving paytm option. He did not talk about any verification in his terms. However after paying he demanded my paytm number on voice call. Also asked you are paying for btc no? I had to say yes. Anyhow after I got btc I blocked his whatsapp number to be safer. (as my whatsapp and paytm is same.) So it seems btc sellers do verify you whatever way you pay. I thought since paytm is not linked to my bank I would go for that.

Thats all! Looking forward to help from you.

BristoForYou
01-15-20, 09:16
Any info about this indie at wakad? Asking 12 k night. Digits end in 6959.Are these genuine profiles? Did anybody try?

DoubleA20
01-15-20, 10:47
Inbox is full.

Hi.

Regards.

Kuldud2001
01-15-20, 11:28
I was just going to write a FR about meeting with Shruti last month and see that somebody has just recently done that.

My experiences have been very similar.

Young typical college going girl. She says 23 yrs in age and could be +/- 1 of that. Fairly talkative and well versed. She had come over to my hotel very promptly at the pre-decided time and made her way up to my room.

In the room the experience was standard. Had ordered a few drinks and bites. Had that while chit-chatting for 45 minutes or so. She is not too much into DFK but light FK is allowed. Offers CBJ only. Had first round in missy for 10-15 minutes and then came. Took a break. We both had showers. In the break also she had drinks and we were chit-chatting for another hour or so till we re-energized. Started second round similar and finished in doggy style after a good minute of banging.

Pros. Decent looking like normal college girl, talkative, no awkward silences and moments. She smokes but breath isn't too bad.

Cons. Between the break I like to cuddle and feel, she did not like that. During the first round oral she asked if I was done already which was a bit of turn off as to she wanted to get things done fast but co-operated well after that.

The most funny part is that after the second round of doggy while resting for a few. She let out 3 fairly loud farts. LOL.

I ignored them for the moment.

Damages - 12 K for 3 hours 2 rounds.

WIR. Probably. But I m not from Pune and next trip won't be for a while. So will try new ones.

Number ending - 256.

AyushPune
01-15-20, 11:42
So, this is my FR of visiting Ritu the second time.

She is very friendly and a total GFE. Gave me a nice BBJ for over 20 minutes and then we fucked for 20-25 minutes. Awesome experience.

Then she washed me and made some tea for me. We talked for a bit and started the act again. This time, holy fuck, I surpassed all my expectations and literally hard fucked her for over 40 minutes. She was giving rebound movement in Doggy style, so she was enjoying too. We both became tired so she had to give me a blow job for another 5-10 minutes for me to cum.

Overall, awesome experience.

WIR = Yes.

Sachman
01-15-20, 13:41
Chums,

Any inde or trusted SP contacts in Nashik?

If so, can you please drop a message? Going to visit Nashik in coming days.Hi, I have so.

IndianCaeser
01-15-20, 15:47
Can some kind soul please share SP Sameer contact for birds in Banr. Balwdi area? PM is active.

MmongerMonk
01-15-20, 16:54
Hi brothers,

I don't have her contacts. I just praised her beauty seeing the pics. Please stop asking about her number. But I definitely like to have some moment with her if anybody can give her number.

She is a beautiful piece of art.

Vaishhh
01-15-20, 16:55
Can you share her details?

Big thanks to Panvel 1 bro for sharing this beautiful gem contact.

Fixed the meeting on Thursday in kp hotel. She arrived on time. And what a bliss she is. Just like Bollywood girl. Everything is perfect. Received her and check in to hotel. Get comfortable. And the deed started with little Chitchat. Slowly grab her in my arms and started kissing. Really DFK. We both sucking each other tongue. About 20 min. Then again she removed her cloths and what a body so smooth. Gives CBJ. Again lot of kisses. And foreply. Finally lift her on my thighs and banged. Then wot. And then doggy and then missionary. Session last for 45 min. 1 HR of pure bliss.

As contact is of Panvel 1 bro can't share details. On pm without his permission. But must try.

TopRahul83
01-15-20, 20:28
Hi guys,

Any one has any contacts in Kolhapur?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Rahul.

Member #4656
01-16-20, 06:40
Can't reach you. Please PM me or give us more pointers to this chap.

I got this from a nice chap who advertises in Indian Express regularly.

A very nice chap, well spoken and always has 4-6 girls (must have many more.. but always with 4-6 at hand) which he will describe nicely and correctly on the phone.

Most of his girls come for around 1600 to 1800 (till a few months back). You can give my reference and say "Siddharth from Aundh has recommended you".

**Burmese/Bhutani girl:.

Sgvizag
01-16-20, 12:21
Hi guys,

MP is in sxxxx road near famous motor manufacturer in PCMC. Mall name and road name are same.

I went there and found NE lady with huge top package at reception and took session for 1 hour for 1.5 K. Thought masseur also would be with similar but I got the one who is slim and with small on top. She told that she joined here newly and had good massage. When she asked to turn front I asked her weather she can provide extra. She told FS is not there but can give HJ and access to top for 1.5 K finally took for 1 K.

She did really good and nice experience.

Will prefer again but this time I wish for the lady in reception only.

There are 2 spa this is on 3rd floor and in other reception is guy.

Can any one share contacts in moshi or alandhi area.

Wildhot
01-16-20, 13:32
So, this is my FR of visiting Ritu the second time.

She is very friendly and a total GFE. Gave me a nice BBJ for over 20 minutes and then we fucked for 20-25 minutes. Awesome experience.

Then she washed me and made some tea for me. We talked for a bit and started the act again. This time, holy fuck, I surpassed all my expectations and literally hard fucked her for over 40 minutes. She was giving rebound movement in Doggy style, so she was enjoying too. We both became tired so she had to give me a blow job for another 5-10 minutes for me to cum.

Overall, awesome experience.

WIR = Yes.Hi,

Can you share contact.

MyDesire
01-16-20, 13:34
Thank you so much Panvel1 bro for the contact. You only can find Gem like this, hats off to you.

Contacted her on Thursday and decided to meet in the afternoon. Met outside and checked in. Punctual. Decent. Good Looks. Did not ask for money upfront. Went in, settled and started deed. It was real pleasurable hour with her. DFK, Lots of foreplay, CBJ, Miss, WOT, Reverse WOT, Side, Doggy, ready to try multiple positions.

Rate card is available on forum, will say ditto.

Contact was provided by Panvel1 bro so cannot share. Please ask him for the contact.

LoveMongers
01-16-20, 13:37
Looking for good independent stuff in return I have one tinder girl.

Rishabh11
01-16-20, 17:52
This is a fortnight old FR. Visited J spa in newly opened Address mall near famous bridge in IT area. This spa only provides FS and no massage. Its my second experience there.

After a very hectic day in office, johny wanted some action. Called the spa around 9:30 pm and confirmed that I am coming. On visiting there, the guy showed me photos of one bird who was out and would be coming in 10-15 minutes. One was available readily. So instead of waiting, I opted who was available. Went into the room, it was a separate room with locks, attached washroom which was really shitty. The housekeeping guy provided me protection, chocolate flavour. The bird was around 24 yrs age, around 5. 6' in height, with perfect fat on body. Assets and ass was really good and arousing. Chit chatted with her a little, and started the action. She was not comfortable with DFK so did not force. Lip to lip kiss was good. Sucked her melons, played and fingered her clit and she was wet in no time. The best part was her tight glory hole. It was the first time I found such tight hole. She gave me BBBJ and that was OK OK.

Penetrated her first in missionary, then standing missionary, then lift her in arms against the wall, then doggy and finally finished in missi. All the the time she was moaning like a hell and that was awesomely enjoyable to listen and encouraged me to pound her more harder and harder. Finally after 20-25 minutes came on her ass. We both were tired and satisfied. After a little chatting she left the room and I washed myself.

Damage-.

Counter charge- 4 k.

Service charge- Rs 200, the helper guy who provided me condoms asked this. May be you can avoid this and say no to him. I should have done that also.

Total- 4.2 K.

WIR- yes, but this time will try another bird.

MongShree
01-16-20, 19:37
Any info about this indie at wakad? Asking 12 k night. Digits end in 6959.Hey bro, please clear your inbox for PM, need your help.

Dan Shin
01-16-20, 21:13
Hi All,

GFE - 10.

DFK - 10.

Boobs. Amazing.

Pussy. Tight.

Datty. Didn't try.

Thanks.

M Jack.What were the damages. She's not a looker.

Champ211
01-17-20, 04:17
Is it on 1st floor? Probably tried that. But got BP type girls so never went back.

Any way try to get them in under 3 k, I know everyone agrees for 3 k in this area.

This is a fortnight old FR. Visited J spa in newly opened Address mall near famous bridge in IT area. This spa only provides FS and no massage. Its my second experience there.

After a very hectic day in office, johny wanted some action. Called the spa around 9:30 pm and confirmed that I am coming. On visiting there, the guy showed me photos of one bird who was out and would be coming in 10-15 minutes. One was available readily. So instead of waiting, I opted who was available. Went into the room, it was a separate room with locks, attached washroom which was really shitty. The housekeeping guy provided me protection, chocolate flavour. The bird was around 24 yrs age, around 5. 6' in height, with perfect fat on body. Assets and ass was really good and arousing. Chit chatted with her a little, and started the action. She was not comfortable with DFK so did not force. Lip to lip kiss was good. Sucked her melons, played and fingered her clit and she was wet in no time. The best part was her tight glory hole. It was the first time I found such tight hole. She gave me BBBJ and that was OK OK.

Penetrated her first in missionary, then standing missionary, then lift her in arms against the wall, then doggy and finally finished in missi. All the the time she was moaning like a hell and that was awesomely enjoyable to listen and encouraged me to pound her more harder and harder. Finally after 20-25 minutes came on her ass. We both were tired and satisfied. After a little chatting she left the room and I washed myself..

SandyAgr
01-17-20, 05:23
Got pics from my SP. Any feedback will be highly appreciated. 7 k for a shot with place. Sp Ravi no ending 956.

SandyAgr
01-17-20, 06:24
Reviews of SP's girls number ends with 330.

He shared some pics. Your feedback valuable for me.

MumbaiNewbie
01-17-20, 10:32
Hello fellow mongers,

I was in Pune recently and was in Aundh for a couple of meetings. I had a few hours to kill in between, since I do not know anything about Pune and did not have time go through the pages of ISG to set something up, decided to try an MP. I went to A Spa in W mall. Since the place is in a mall I did not have any expectations of extras, but was hoping for a good massage as I was tired from my drive to Pune.

Took a 90 min deep tissue massage. I think I over paid for it though. Anyways the massage was excellent, during the message there were no hints of extras being available. Post the massage I asked for a head massage and while massaging my head Miss C asked if massage is all I wanted. Asked what's available, B2B - 5 k and a HJ for 2 K. Opted only for a HJ as was not sure of the service quality. Negotiated for 1 K. Got a supers unrushed HJ, which was very unusual as at most places they would just rush through HJs. She gave a very sensual oil massage to Johny till I finished.

WIR. Yes. Next time though I will negotiate the counter charges.

LulzAk
01-17-20, 13:00
Hi,

Can anyone throw some light on this afro from Handewadi? 5 k for 2 shots. Pic attached.

MmongerMonk
01-17-20, 15:42
A little more pointers to this spa will be appreciable.

Penetrated her first in missionary, then standing missionary, then lift her in arms against the wall, then doggy and finally finished in missi. All the the time she was moaning like a hell and that was awesomely enjoyable to listen and encouraged me to pound her more harder and harder. Finally after 20-25 minutes came on her ass. We both were tired and satisfied. After a little chatting she left the room and I washed myself.

Damage-..

Anant17
01-17-20, 19:54
Hi,

Can anyone throw some light on this afro from Handewadi? 5 k for 2 shots. Pic attached.To me, seems like too good to be true. Most likely you will find another girl which would be very average looking. But do post if you happen to find it genuine.

EyesWitcher21
01-17-20, 20:15

Penetrated her first in missionary, then standing missionary, then lift her in arms against the wall, then doggy and finally finished in missi. All the the time she was moaning like a hell and that was awesomely enjoyable to listen and encouraged me to pound her more harder and harder. Finally after 20-25 minutes came on her ass. We both were tired and satisfied. After a little chatting she left the room and I washed myself..Could you please provide more details to locate the spa?

Smart1
01-17-20, 20:33
Hi brothers,

I am happy for getting an opportunity to come to my favourite mongering place I. E Pune. I will be staying in a 5 star or 4 star hotel for around 20 days. So, please suggest some good hotel where girl can be taken without being any requirement of getting her entry done at the reception. Generally, any hotel where reception is on the side and none notices people going towards lift and no one asks guest where are you staying (Some hotels have restaurants at places other than ground floor they are also suitable as a guest can always say that she is going to restaurant. So, all brothers please help me out with this info of hotels. Your help will be highly appreciated and it will also help other people who are also looking for a good place to go along with indies. All those who contribute in enhancement of this knowledge will receive good contacts from me. Even if you have little knowledge, please share whatever you know about good 5 star or 4 star or even 3 star hotels where it is easy to take the girl without entering her particulars at the reception please share on forum.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering.

M Jack
01-17-20, 20:33
I think you should go with 3rd. Have not tried but heard that she is a gem with excellent service. Don't forget to share report.

Thanks.

MJack.

Reviews of SP's girls number ends with 330.

He shared some pics. Your feedback valuable for me.

M Jack
01-17-20, 20:36
Damages: 7 k.

I agree that not so beautiful but average. What I liked is service.

Thanks.

M Jack.

What were the damages. She's not a looker.

M Jack
01-17-20, 20:39
Looks fake. Not a true Russian.

Thanks.

MJack.

Got pics from my SP. Any feedback will be highly appreciated. 7 k for a shot with place. Sp Ravi no ending 956.

SandyAgr
01-18-20, 05:27
I think you should go with 3rd. Have not tried but heard that she is a gem with excellent service. Don't forget to share report.

Thanks.

MJack.Thanks for your feedback. What about SP, he is genuine and you have Russian contact please share I want to try Russians.

Thanks,

Sandy.

Rishabh11
01-18-20, 06:00
It is in newly opened ' The Address' mall besides W bridge. The mall is one the right side of highway if you are heading towards Mumbai. Spa is on ground floor of mall. Spa name starts with J and ends with A. Hope it will help.

Could you please provide more details to locate the spa?

Rishabh11
01-18-20, 06:05
Its on the ground floor. On 1st floor there is another spa, you might have tried that. I would suggest you to try this spa on ground floor, birds are good here. You can negotiate to low price, probably I should have done that as well.

Is it on 1st floor? Probably tried that. But got BP type girls so never went back.

Any way try to get them in under 3 k, I know everyone agrees for 3 k in this area.

DoubleA20
01-18-20, 10:36
Shared details through PM, not sure about disclosing names on public forum.

Hi brothers,

I am happy for getting an opportunity to come to my favourite mongering place I. E Pune. I will be staying in a 5 star or 4 star hotel for around 20 days. So, please suggest some good hotel where girl can be taken without being any requirement of getting her entry done at the reception. Generally, any hotel where reception is on the side and none notices people going towards lift and no one asks guest where are you staying (Some hotels have restaurants at places other than ground floor they are also suitable as a guest can always say that she is going to restaurant. So, all brothers please help me out with this info of hotels. Your help will be highly appreciated and it will also help other people who are also looking for a good place to go along with indies. All those who contribute in enhancement of this knowledge will receive good contacts from me. Even if you have little knowledge, please share whatever you know about good 5 star or 4 star or even 3 star hotels where it is easy to take the girl without entering her particulars at the reception please share on forum.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering.

MmongerMonk
01-18-20, 11:35
Hi bro,

Can you please kindly PM me too with same details. I need it too.

Thanks.

Shared details through PM, not sure about disclosing names on public forum.

AbhiPatil
01-18-20, 12:17
This is a common problem as many ISPs block porn sites in India. Simple solution is to use a free VPN and log in using a server other than India.

PService
01-18-20, 18:52
Had a good experience with a very cute therapist at M_ spa in Kp 5. Therapist was T if Ia, counter charges are high 1800, at 3.5 k. This was some 3 months back.

M Jack
01-18-20, 20:19
Yes, SP ending with this no. Is genuine and he usually deals in high end stuff. Enjoy.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Thanks for your feedback. What about SP, he is genuine and you have Russian contact please share I want to try Russians.

Thanks,

Sandy.

Champ211
01-19-20, 03:17
OK that must be J spa, I wanted to try but every time I found it closed and could not connect over call also. Anyway thanks for the info but I don't like FS spas rather I like to go to regular and convert B2B in FS.

If we count we found many FS spa in wkd area within radius of 2-3 km.

Its on the ground floor. On 1st floor there is another spa, you might have tried that. I would suggest you to try this spa on ground floor, birds are good here. You can negotiate to low price, probably I should have done that as well.

Rishabh11
01-19-20, 05:24
Hi Rajaji, please see my reply to Eyewitcher for the location of spa.

A little more pointers to this spa will be appreciable.

Chetan12
01-19-20, 07:00
share your experience and share the full name in fb and number last digits, also tell us about the charges will help us, Share your experience and charges they provide you, it will better if you tell us fb full name and number last digits.

DoubleA20
01-19-20, 07:44
Check inbox.

Hi bro,

Can you please kindly PM me too with same details. I need it too.

Thanks.

DoubleA20
01-19-20, 07:50
Hey M Jack.

Could you please share digits of this SP in PM.

Yes, SP ending with this no. Is genuine and he usually deals in high end stuff. Enjoy.

Thanks.

M Jack.

SexGuy2799
01-19-20, 16:16
Hi guys.

Just wanted to know if I could get some contacts in Lonavla or some Pune contacts of college girls that come to Lonavla. Have a friend's house there and was thinking of going for a weekend to have some fun.

Thanks for the help. PM is active. Cheers.

MmongerMonk
01-19-20, 16:33
Thanks bro!

Check inbox.