PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Candid8668
01-19-20, 18:24
I think it's the same girl who I met at kp spa and she boasts a lot but is hope less and only gives boobs massage and think she is doing a great job. She claims to be from Mumbai.

Visited the newly opened spa in P.S. Area's famous Ikon road. Its in Old V mall. Counter charge was 1 k for 1 HR. Local and NE therapists available. Opted for local miss V, I did not get the chance to see other therapists as all were busy. The lady receptionist at the counter itself asked me if I wanted extras and assigned the therapist. I had to wait for sometime as miss V was busy.

The spa is newly opened and has big rooms with door without locks. The main drawback is, it has a shared washroom between every two adjacent rooms. While I was in middle of massage the guy from neighbour room came to have a bath and the sound was very disturbing and annoying, I felt like the privacy was violated. Coming to the therapist, she was really soft spoken, short and little chubby. The body massage was so so. After sometime she popped the question of extras. Agreed on 2 k for sensual massage with HJ and top access. She said sensual massage is her forte and clients come to her for this only. I was hoping for some heavenly experience but what I got was a bum massage and ball and johny massage..

Candid8668
01-19-20, 18:35
You have some good writing skill!

I have been a regular with this spa for the last 6 months or so. I had a regular Thai therapist with this spa but she had to go back. So I used services of another Thai therapist Ni*I on whom I have written an FR.

So last week I called around 11:30 for an appointment with Nik for 12:00. Unfortunately due to traffic I reached there by 12:20. N was sitting at the reception as the regular reception guy hadn't arrived. When I told her that I have an appointment she screamed at me for being late. Enquired if there was anyone else available. She rudely said no appointment till 1:30 PM even though she was free and there were no customers at that time.

So told her I am ready to wait till 1:30 which she wasn't expecting and sat in the reception. It was just the two of us in the reception, 10 minutes later she comes and asks what do I want. Told her FS and she quoted 10 K. Tried bargaining but she wasn't ready to come below 7 k even though I had her twice before for 4 k. She said some people are giving her 10 k.

By this time it was almost 1:00 PM and the regular reception guy arrived. Asked him for availability and he informed that my regular had come back from Thailand and would be free in 10 minutes. Happily agreed..

Chetan12
01-19-20, 18:53
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

CheapThrills47
01-20-20, 06:05
Hey guys,

I'm CheapThrills! Been a silent reader of this forum for a while now, finally decided to buy a subscription. I have recently shifted to Pune but my work could also take me to Mumbai sometimes. So I will be active in both Pune and Mumbai forum as well.

I used to monger before in my hometown, but I guess those contacts wouldn't be of any help to you. So as a way to test my PM activation I request all members senior and regular to please send me contact details of Cute and slim GFE indies and Sp's too (who deals in high end stuff) of Pune.

I assure you once my jhonny stops craving my mind will start to work again and when it does I will post FR's and search for new pointers to exchange with you guys.

Thanks in advance!

ChitinXcitin
01-20-20, 13:44
Hello brothers,

Happy sankaranti to you all. Wish you all joyous and safe encounters! I am visiting Pune next week! I am new to forum and to be frank nothing to share with you at this time. Was abroad a few years back but that would not help you now. I live in Hyderabad but come to Pune some times. It has been nice to read this forum and kudos to the well written FRs. I would be grateful to anybody if you show me the way and light in Pune (haha).

I would reciprocate as and when possible. I have a fetish for sari clad women and would love to have contacts of indies having safe place...Guys, first of all cheers for the talented writing! After reading so many lurid tales of sex I am rearing to go. But got no response from any brother. Guys be empathetic. I shall definitely reciprocate when possible.

I need contact of indie with safe place. Or a reliable SP recommended by you preferably near Bnr area. Need to know how to give reference.

Update: I am getting promo msgs from a spa Purfkt Thai in Brmn sqr. Looks posh. Any experience to share? I have not visited.

GodsonPlay
01-20-20, 14:35
Hi guys,

Wanted to share my worst experience again I had with one SP.

I call the SP and he shared some pics and asked me to come at Baner area. However, I refused as it's too far from me. So he opted me the another option to come in Fu singi area near Hadp sar.

On next day, I have decided to visit.

He did not shared the exact location details.

When I reached that area he guided me to the Lodge (shr) present out of the city.

When I reached the location. One guy asked me to stay in one room.

As I have visited in the early day due to which the guy asked me to wait.

In a meanwhile I inspected the room and found the lots of condoms in the dustbin.

The lodge is just like BP. In few minutes the guy comes with a aunty. Age between 25 to 30.

I was frightened already so didn't asked for options and started the deed. The room service guy came and asked for cover. I told that I have it. But he asked for tip forcefully. Given 100 bucs.

Coming to the deed, the girl was decent. Given only 45 sec CBJ only and asked me to come over.

And started the deed in mish.

Done in the 10 minutes and left the place.

Damage - 4 k as I was there with the contact of SP and SP has share it in.

The receptionist guys asked me come next time without SP and deep will done in 2.5 k.

But I recommend, don't go. I will not.

I have visited lots of Spas and BP area, however I have not felt that much of fear which I have felt that day.

BadalM
01-20-20, 18:25
Very cute and 18-19 yr girl had through my regular sp. Great great session. Felt like heaven and fully satisfied. She also enjoyed. Pl. Don't flood inbox I will share digits with selected ones.Hi mate,

Could you please PM me the contact will try to reciprocate in near future. I have no where close to your contacts as of now.

Champ211
01-20-20, 19:39
As I didn't get time since few days, I had tried miss H 2 weeks back.

I went to V spa during weekdays, I asked for miss are but she wasn't available so asked for miss H and booked for 8. 30. Generally she doesn't accept appointment after 8.30 but she heard my name and she was asking me to get massage once from her so she accepted it and waited for me. Reached around 8. 40 and directed towards room.

We had good chitchat and I asked why she was asking me to take massage from her. So she said she likes me and from are she knows I am a good person and she wanted me to judge her message skills. She gave decent massage to me and except jhony she gave massage on full body including bum. During that I offered her massage but she said next time as she wants me to try her massage and give feedback. After few minutes when massage was about to get over I asked again if she wants and she agreed. As she was in period nothing was expected from her but from talk I had confidence that she might agree for FS someday. She was having usual pain at leg and back side so gave massage to her at whatever part she asked. I asked if I can unhook the bra and she was fine with it. Little but lowered her pant and gave massage on bum over the panty. Later while giving back massage she pulled me over her and I was laying over on her body. Kissed on her chick and she returned kiss on lip. Asked her to show boobs and she did it, it was awesome. Did DFK for sometime and then time was over so took shower and left. She promised that I can give her full body massage next time.

Went there again after 3-4 days, I asked are that wants get massage from H so she was not happy. When I reached are was busy so went ahead with H. H entered and hugged me we had few small kisses and she started massage. I remind her about my pending turn for the massage and she was ready for it. After 3-4 minutes miss are was free and she called me, I asked her to come inside. We again went to normal massage, she started with my back side. Miss Ra entered and she gave me nice kiss, as both are 9 yr old friends they were teasing each other both were kissing me and touching it all over. They were kissing each other so ot was really nice experience which lasted for 40 minutes. H was asking for leave so me and are can have romance but as it was H's session so she couldn't. Are left when 10 minutes was still left. Me and H hugged again talked for few minutes and she left. She promised not tell are about what going on between us.

Visited 3rd time in last week, as are was having periods she asked to take massage from H. Went ahead with H and this time directly asked her for massage. Gave her good 20 minutes massage and we both were excited, She was very much excited but she was not ready for FS as she doesn't like in spa. Enjoyed for few minutes and then ejected on her boobs.

Overall H and are both are really nice, I know are since 3 months and she is really good with nature, H is fun loving and naughty. As far I know both are not getting paid salary but others are getting and both needs money but they generally don't raise the service questions first. I generally give tip of 500-2000 to are depends on the mood service and money left with me but she never complains. Only once she asked for 2 k and I paid to her.

TittyBoy
01-21-20, 02:50
Went to this spa over the weekend as my regular spas were not having Thai staff. Decent rooms with doors and in came Miss S. Would not go into details but we had a steamy session which included BBJ, fingering, DFK. Came out satisfied. She has shared me her number and ready to come out for meet.

Counter- 1.5 k.

Girl- 3.5 k.

TB.

FreeJack178
01-21-20, 05:57
Any info about this indie at wakad? Asking 12 k night. Digits end in 6959.Bro, your inbox is full. Please clear.

Peace123
01-21-20, 06:52
Panvel bro please clear your inbox.

RajPunekar
01-21-20, 07:03
Hey guys,

Please suggest some good spa with extras. Preferably MILF or Thai with good massage.

Areas near P. S or W.

PuneSpaMan
01-21-20, 09:45
The A spa in P.S. Area does not have rooms with door but only curtains so no chance of B2B. I have been there 3-4 times.

One Thai girl is good and gave me Hi in 1 k.

But other Thai is rude and demands 3 k for BBJ and HJ which I declined.

Ltyrion5
01-21-20, 11:06
Hello Guys,

Can you please mention any leads for Nuru Massage in Pune by any Indie or at Spa?

Ltyrion5
01-21-20, 11:41
I was in Pune for a meeting. I had a free time so wanted to experience Massage at the Spa.

I went to popular spa in P.S. Booked an Appointment through call and reached the place. Asked for Thai at the reception.

Came a little chubby masseuse in her 20's, so was a bit disappointed. Went inside, the room did not have any doors just curtains.

Changed in dispo. Came in the masseuse. She started the massage and was focusing only on one area I. E. Back.

I was bored after 10 minutes so turned. I wanted some action and was in mood so asked for extras. She denied for FS.

Offered only B2B for 3 K. I negotiated to 2.5 k as it was my first time.

I took her number after the session and she gave her friend's number for the overnight.

Had a great session with one of her friend.

Now they both are out of India but I'm still in touch with them.

LulzAk
01-21-20, 14:05
Hi bros,

Planning to spend time with Shruti. She is asking 12 k for short time & another 4 k for hotel. Can you please let me know if its worth? Or I can get someone better for that price? Please suggest.

Rishabh11
01-21-20, 14:36
Hey guys,

Anybody tried SP that goes with the name Lucky, number ending 992. Is he genuine? He operates near the station area.

EasternJazz
01-21-20, 18:47
Another FR on Ritu!

Thanks to Iphonex for sharing the contact.

Easily one of the best overall packages. Friendly, hospitable, great service, economical, decent looks (a little aged now; wish I had had her in her prime!

FR 1:

On my first visit to her, she was wearing this amazing low-length skirt dress. Johnny hadn't seen action in some time and got excited just seeing her at the door.

After I entered, she hugged me. Then offered me tea and we chatted for some time.

We moved into the bedroom and she started undressing. I stopped her as I wanted to take that sexy little thing off of her myself!

Then we got down to business. DFK and then amazing BJ! I had got some flavoured condoms specifically for this and she seemed to enjoy it. I enjoyed good 20 minutes before letting loose!

I finished the evening in missionary.

We showered, chit chatted some more and then called it a night.

FR 2:

After the good service the first time, I went the 2nd time after couple of months. But it almost ended in KLPD.

I was in town and looking forward to an amazing evening with her. But when I called to confirm, she refused, saying it wasn't possible today. I tried to convince her but to no avail.

Dejected, I was planning to drown the evening in booze when she called back saying that her periods had started and hence only BJ was on the table, no sex. I thought "good enough" and agreed saying "no problem".

Went over and enjoyed another amazing BJ!

Tip: She says her period cycle is around 8th of every month so you guys can try and avoid scheduling close to that date.

NewInPune
01-21-20, 18:56
Hey Bro,

Did you try her?

Do share FR.

Cheers.

Any info about this indie at wakad? Asking 12 k night. Digits end in 6959.

IndianCaeser
01-21-20, 19:25
Can you please share SP contact please? PM is active. Thanks.

Hi guys,

Wanted to share my worst experience again I had with one SP.

I call the SP and he shared some pics and asked me to come at Baner area. However, I refused as it's too far from me. So he opted me the another option to come in Fu singi area near Hadp sar.

On next day, I have decided to visit.

He did not shared the exact location details.

When I reached that area he guided me to the Lodge (shr) present out of the city.

When I reached the location. One guy asked me to stay in one room.

As I have visited in the early day due to which the guy asked me to wait.

In a meanwhile I inspected the room and found the lots of condoms in the dustbin.

TiaMoman
01-21-20, 20:19
Buddy,

Can you please clear your inbox please.

MidnightGamer
01-22-20, 02:18
Hi Champ211,

Can you please give some hints about v spa location and also some hints about miss are and H, as I am not able to decode it.

Thanks.

I went to V spa during weekdays, I asked for miss are but she wasn't available so asked for miss H and booked for 8. 30. Generally she doesn't accept appointment after 8.30 but she heard my name and she was asking me to get massage once from her so she accepted it and waited for me. Reached around 8. 40 and directed towards room.

We had good chitchat and I asked why she was asking me to take massage from her. So she said she likes me and from are she knows I am a good person and she wanted me to judge her message skills. She gave decent massage to me and except jhony she gave massage on full body including bum. During that I offered her massage but she said next time as she wants me to try her massage and give feedback. After few minutes when massage was about to get over I asked again if she wants and she agreed. As she was in period nothing was expected from her but from talk I had confidence that she might agree for FS someday. She was having usual pain at leg and back side so gave massage to her at whatever part she asked. I asked if I can unhook the bra and she was fine with it. Little but lowered her pant and gave massage on bum over the panty. Later while giving back massage she pulled me over her and I was laying over on her body. Kissed on her chick and she returned kiss on lip. Asked her to show boobs and she did it, it was awesome. Did DFK for sometime and then time was over so took shower and left. She promised that I can give her full body massage next time..

Tut Li
01-22-20, 02:44
Hi bros,

Planning to spend time with Shruti. She is asking 12 k for short time & another 4 k for hotel. Can you please let me know if its worth? Or I can get someone better for that price? Please suggest.If her number ending with 256, she is not vfm at 12 k. I had her for 5-6 hours at 13 k. Young chick, will try to please but at 12 k, not worth.

Champ211
01-22-20, 03:50
Called sitara spa of Wkd but call ws fwded to other 2 branches of it. Received call from Joy and fixed appointment for NE on Sunday eve.

Gave good massage and she was nice and young. She asked for extra and I said 1 k for B2B. She wasn't ready but she sent another one miss S. Around 27, dusty. Overall OK but bit talkative. Agreed for full body access for 1.1 k but after getting money she refused to remove panty. Gave B2B for 2 minutes then HJ and it was over.

Yesterday night around 9 again booked appointment, got miss S only I thought someone else will be thr but my bad fortune. She was in hurry and asked for extra while entering itself, I denied saying need massage only as last time experience was not good. She tried to convince me and got successful. FS in 1 k, she already brought condom also in the room. She scolded me for coming late and said do in hurry and leave ASAP as it was already 9.30 and if any checking comes then I will be in trouble not therapist.

Started with BJ for few seconds and then asked me to come over, started in miss and then asked her to come on top but she denied, continued in miss and finished in few minutes. Overall she is dead fish and was quite mechanical. She gave the number and said, call her before coming.

Counter: 800 for 60 minutes.

Extra- 1.1 k for B2B first time, 1 k for FS second time.

NE is good but she is not ready to give bottom access, she asks for 2.5 but gets ready in 1.5 k. There is one big healthy fair therapist also, want to try her once.

Champ211
01-22-20, 04:07
While searching for new spa in Wkd, got the J spa details. Called and confirmed about washroom attached or not, they confirmed it and went ahead. 800 for 60 minutes negotiated and finalized. Lady on counter said 2 Kashmiri and 2 local staff available. So I choose Kashmiri.

Went inside the room, no door only curtains so mood went off. When the therapist arrived she was MILF around 32-33 with typical HW face, I thought she might be from BP initially so totally turned off. She started giving massage, gave massage on bum, she intentionally touched her boobs to my head several times. After turning on she gave 5-10 minutes massage around jhony, she was trying hard to make me ready for extra but though jhony was saluting I denied. I explained about curtains and how I am not feeling comfortable also told her that I get FS or at least B2B no HJ. She asked what is B2B and how to give and FS she doesn't give or nobody gives. Asked her if she wants massage and she got ready, gave her back massage removing her top and bra. Touched around boobs, it was nice and gave bum massage also. She was excited but didn't do anything further as I didn't want to spend money on her. Completed massage amd went for shower. After I came out she asked if I will come again and I said next week, she got ready for something more and giving hints of FS, I asked about curtains and she said not to worry.

Overall Spa is not good, cabin made inside small office, it's not fully packed so one can here talk from another cabin or reception. Good thing is shower attached and room size is big.

Therapist is new to business, married lady with long sindoor, around 32-34. After talking came to know that she is real Kashmiri and shifted in Pune 5 yrs back. Spa is opened in Jan only and She also started job since opening. Overall she is having nice attitude downside is look, but her assets are good. I touched her boobs while leaving and it was very soft, she said all the Kashmiri have soft boobs.

Total damage: 800 + 200 tip.

WIR: not sure.

LulzAk
01-22-20, 05:15
Hi,

I came across a MILF on loc. Age 37.3 k 1 shot + 800 room. Near Kondhwa. A bit on heavier side. Seems OK for a month end budget. PM me if anyone needs info. I have not tried her personally yet.

Candid8668
01-22-20, 13:51
Found this girl in tinder, toned body and looks nice.

Asking 10 k for night as in need of financial support and goes only to 3 star and above hotel.

FedStar
01-22-20, 15:01
Hi bros,

Planning to spend time with Shruti. She is asking 12 k for short time & another 4 k for hotel. Can you please let me know if its worth? Or I can get someone better for that price? Please suggest.Bro,

10 k for two session and you can choose hotel under 1 k. If need help please PM me.

KevinDen
01-22-20, 16:40
Reviews of SP's girls number ends with 330.

He shared some pics. Your feedback valuable for me.Bro, confirm the SP number?

PuneGuy2006
01-22-20, 17:03
Hey dude, does she provides DFK?

Very cute and 18-19 yr girl had through my regular sp. Great great session. Felt like heaven and fully satisfied. She also enjoyed. Pl. Don't flood inbox I will share digits with selected ones.

AquaGenius
01-22-20, 19:35
Seniors here are quite helpful. Could only be that your request isn't seen yet, just like I saw now. Anyways sent you PM. Good luck and share FR on how things go.

Welcome to the forum.

Regards,

AG.

Guys, first of all cheers for the talented writing! After reading so many lurid tales of sex I am rearing to go. But got no response from any brother. Guys be empathetic. I shall definitely reciprocate when possible.

I need contact of indie with safe place. Or a reliable SP recommended by you preferably near Bnr area. Need to know how to give reference.

Update: I am getting promo msgs from a spa Purfkt Thai in Brmn sqr. Looks posh. Any experience to share? I have not visited.

SilentNinja
01-22-20, 23:20
Hi guys.

Just wanted to know if I could get some contacts in Lonavla or some Pune contacts of college girls that come to Lonavla. Have a friend's house there and was thinking of going for a weekend to have some fun.

Thanks for the help. PM is active. Cheers.Hello,

I was hoping of similar contacts. Its a request to kindly share some leads if you get any. Planning a bachelors at Lonavala farmhouse.

Thanks and regards.

SilentNinja.

TakeShikovacs
01-23-20, 08:27

Asking 10 k for night as in need of financial support and goes only to 3 star and above hotel.Hey Candid8668,

Waiting for FR. Let us know if she is worth it and if you can, pm me her contact.

TK.

BarneyStin2015
01-23-20, 10:37
I saw an FR about this place so went directly to the location. Its located on the ground floor just behind HDFC Bank, went inside and asked for a massage (I knew this spa didn't provide massage but didn't want to give him prefed info) he told me directly that we don't have massage here and that we only provide FS. He said 5 k for 1 shot and paraded the available 2 girls for me. The girls were decent in looks (not local) but slim and petite so was a little off as I prefer girls with a normal or bit healthy figure. I didn't plan to go ahead with either of them but just thought of lowering the rates (so that our fellow mongers can decide if they want to visit) managed to lower the rates upto 4 k to which he agreed. So now I was in a fix as the condy boy was excited and already on his way to prepare the room. I told the reception guy that give me a moment I will call one of my friend and left the premises. The whole point of writing this one was to let people know that they can get FS at 4 k with pretty decent girls at this place. Also this place is managed by a local so we can be sure that the place is safe. Rest is up to you guys you can decide way ahead.

Happy New Mongering Year!

BarneyStin2015
01-23-20, 12:18
Any expensive birds available? I can go up to 25-30 k for night.I have a very good contact whose got the best of the lot. Very limited but amazing options. Sorry can't share as my subscription is ended.

NewInPune
01-23-20, 12:40
Hi,

Anyone has experience with SP near Wakad with number ending with 1502? Want to use his services tonight so any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks.

GodsonPlay
01-23-20, 15:29
Can you please share SP contact please? PM is active. Thanks.Sorry brother, I don't have PM active.

However, don't go with this SP.

Not worth it to spend money.

PhoenixPune
01-23-20, 15:44

Asking 10 k for night as in need of financial support and goes only to 3 star and above hotel.Hi bro,

Seems your PM is not active. Any idea how to get her contact? Thanks for your time.

SandyAgr
01-23-20, 17:33
Bro, confirm the SP number?Hi buddy, Last digit 330.

Thanks.

NewInPune
01-23-20, 18:11
Thanks to Mkxmkx for sharing digits of SP Vishnu (number ending 1241) sometime back
I pinged him today and in came 96 pics of all kinds. Half a dozen were looking really tempting. Check out pics
Asked him for recommendation based on service and he recommended a couple of babes out of which I chose the one in pink top and black skirt. He wanted 6 k but settled for 5 k / shot. Maybe I overpaid. Don't know
She came about half an hour late. Was much darker than the pics but was otherwise a pretty young gujju girl. We met at the restaurant in my hotel and had some food. Was good to talk to.
Short girl without any unnecessary fat. Teenager boobs. Amazing firm and suckable. And body that was built for performance
We made had a couple of beers and made out for a while. I fingered her pussy and it was dripping. Then she blew me. Was ok. Then girl on top and finally came in mish. She was ready to please and enjoys sex.
I had an amazing time. Wish she was atleast a little fairer and she smoked and I don't like that.

SP was very polite and professional throughout the thing
Face: 7/10 (pretty but dark).
Body: 10/10 (short, slim and firm. If that's your type).
Boobs: 9/10 - be cups. Yummmm
Pussy: tightest that I have found in a professional.
Damage: 5 k / ST.
WIR: Gal. No. SP- Yes for sure.

Please dont flood my mailbox. Will share if you have atleast an FR in the forum.

ChitinXcitin
01-23-20, 18:39
Seniors here are quite helpful. Could only be that your request isn't seen yet, just like I saw now. Anyways sent you PM. Good luck and share FR on how things go.

Welcome to the forum.

Regards,

AG.Thank you so much AquaGenius bro. Already sent you a PM. I shall write FR when the things materialize.

Also thanks to Arun22 bro for sharing and advice.

Candid8668
01-23-20, 18:58
Trying to get around this bitcoin stuff and reactivate my pm. Don't want to post her digits here and loose a good contact.

Hi bro,

Seems your PM is not active. Any idea how to get her contact? Thanks for your time.

Candid8668
01-23-20, 19:09
I am traveling currently so can't until Feb, however reactivating pm so I could share her digits with few.

This is what she said she offers-.

10 k for night with anal Sec and front sex included and also sucking without condo.

And I go to only 3 stars and above.

Hey Candid8668,

Waiting for FR. Let us know if she is worth it and if you can, pm me her contact.

TK.

EyesWitcher21
01-23-20, 19:11
I saw an FR about this place so went directly to the location. Its located on the ground floor just behind HDFC Bank, went inside and asked for a massage (I knew this spa didn't provide massage but didn't want to give him prefed info) he told me directly that we don't have massage here and that we only provide FS. He said 5 k for 1 shot and paraded the available 2 girls for me. The girls were decent in looks (not local) but slim and petite so was a little off as I prefer girls with a normal or bit healthy figure. I didn't plan to go ahead with either of them but just thought of lowering the rates (so that our fellow mongers can decide if they want to visit) managed to lower the rates upto 4 k to which he agreed. So now I was in a fix as the condy boy was excited and already on his way to prepare the room. I told the reception guy that give me a moment I will call one of my friend and left the premises. The whole point of writing this one was to let people know that they can get FS at 4 k with pretty decent girls at this place. Also this place is managed by a local so we can be sure that the place is safe. Rest is up to you guys you can decide way ahead.

Happy New Mongering Year!Thanks bro.

Appreciate the FR.

My concern is under the name of spa, the guy is running pretty much a brothel LOL. What are the odds that LE will come to know soon and raid the premises? I mean imagine you visit and banging a girl there and cops show up. It's a fucking scary prospect.

I m planning on visiting soon.

Candid8668
01-23-20, 19:13
Is this v spa at kharadi?

We had good chitchat and I asked why she was asking me to take massage from her. So she said she likes me and from are she knows I am a good person and she wanted me to judge her message skills. She gave decent massage to me and except jhony she gave massage on full body including bum. During that I offered her massage but she said next time as she wants me to try her massage and give feedback. After few minutes when massage was about to get over I asked again if she wants and she agreed. As she was in period nothing was expected from her but from talk I had confidence that she might agree for FS someday. She was having usual pain at leg and back side so gave massage to her at whatever part she asked. I asked if I can unhook the bra and she was fine with it. Little but lowered her pant and gave massage on bum over the panty. Later while giving back massage she pulled me over her and I was laying over on her body. Kissed on her chick and she returned kiss on lip..

Candid8668
01-23-20, 19:36
Any more pointers to locate this spa?

This is a fortnight old FR. Visited J spa in newly opened Address mall near famous bridge in IT area. This spa only provides FS and no massage. Its my second experience there.

After a very hectic day in office, johny wanted some action. Called the spa around 9:30 pm and confirmed that I am coming. On visiting there, the guy showed me photos of one bird who was out and would be coming in 10-15 minutes. One was available readily. So instead of waiting, I opted who was available. Went into the room, it was a separate room with locks, attached washroom which was really shitty. The housekeeping guy provided me protection, chocolate flavour. The bird was around 24 yrs age, around 5. 6' in height, with perfect fat on body. Assets and ass was really good and arousing. Chit chatted with her a little, and started the action. She was not comfortable with DFK so did not force. Lip to lip kiss was good. Sucked her melons, played and fingered her clit and she was wet in no time. The best part was her tight glory hole. It was the first time I found such tight hole. She gave me BBBJ and that was OK OK.

Rishabh11
01-23-20, 21:47
I wrote the FR about this spa, maybe you have read that and mentioned in your FR. The girls are good there, most of the time girls are keep changing but the spa has a bunch of beauties. I have paid 4 k twice there, but I think 4 k is also a bit on higher side. We should try to negotiate around 3.5 K and that will be worth and VFM. Happy mongering!

Happy New Mongering Year!

Rishabh11
01-23-20, 21:54
Its a J spa in A mall near Hnjwd chauwk on Pune Mumbai highway. The same spa is mentioned recently in below FRs.

Any more pointers to locate this spa?

Champ211
01-24-20, 02:40
Yesterday's news, avoid FS spas like J and Sh. I think many FS spas have been opened in P.S. And LE became active in P.S. Area.

https://mpcnews.in/bhosari-sex-racket-busted-by-bhosari-police-131414/

Champ211
01-24-20, 02:41
It's in pimple Saudagar

Is this v spa at kharadi?.

Sachineb
01-24-20, 07:37
Hi,

I am looking for fair slim girl.

In return I will share some indi contacts which I tried.

Thanks.

Argkafrpne
01-24-20, 10:34
Does anyone have any experience with African call girls in Pune? Please reply.

Rick5641
01-24-20, 11:32
It's in pimple Saudagar.I am not able to find any spa starting with V in P.S. Please give more pointers.

PhoenixPune
01-24-20, 13:37
Trying to get around this bitcoin stuff and reactivate my pm. Don't want to post her digits here and loose a good contact.No problem bro. Take your time. Once active do share her digits. Thanks.

PhoenixPune
01-24-20, 13:38
Yesterday's news, avoid FS spas like J and Sh. I think many FS spas have been opened in P.S. And LE became active in P.S. Area.

https://mpcnews.in/bhosari-sex-racket-busted-by-bhosari-police-131414/Please avoid such spas. They are not at all good.

PhoenixPune
01-24-20, 13:39
Trying to get around this bitcoin stuff and reactivate my pm. Don't want to post her digits here and loose a good contact.Did you try her?

FedStar
01-24-20, 14:32
Hey dude, does she provides DFK?I have not done DFK but there are mixed reviews on forum! You may try this girl seems in huge demand as I received many PM.

FedStar
01-24-20, 15:08
Big thanks to Panvel 1 bro for sharing this beautiful gem contact.

Fixed the meeting on Thursday in kp hotel. She arrived on time. And what a bliss she is. Just like Bollywood girl. Everything is perfect. Received her and check in to hotel. Get comfortable. And the deed started with little Chitchat. Slowly grab her in my arms and started kissing. Really DFK. We both sucking each other tongue. About 20 min. Then again she removed her cloths and what a body so smooth. Gives CBJ. Again lot of kisses. And foreply. Finally lift her on my thighs and banged. Then wot. And then doggy and then missionary. Session last for 45 min. 1 HR of pure bliss.

As contact is of Panvel 1 bro can't share details. On pm without his permission. But must try.Panvel1 request to share above contact. My PM is active.

Joy2018
01-24-20, 15:53
Keeping it short.

Thanks to senior member for sharing her digits.

Had a nice sessions with this young lady. Ok type face with big boobs and nice ass.

Had first session with nj, DFK and doggy.

Second with BJ till cum.

Face 5/10.

Boobs. 7/10.

BJ. 8/10.

GFE. 8/10 (tries to please).

Overall. 7/10.

WIR. Maybe.

Can exchange with good contact in return.

PService
01-24-20, 18:38
This is a week old FR. Got some pics from my regular SP. Selected one, was quiet skeptical about looks. But she turned out better than pics. Initially she allowed DFK, but then did not continue. CBJ was quiet good. Overall satisfying experience. Damage 8.5 k for 2 + 600 room + 500 to girl.

M Jack
01-24-20, 18:42
Hi.

Got to know today from one of the SP that top models are available on request. Famous model from Bade sahab (convert to English) is available on demand. Price is 60 k. I refused as this is too much but still wanted to share.

Thanks.

M Jack.

PService
01-24-20, 18:46
Any idea about this V color spa at KP. Was passing by the bridge nearby and saw some 2 to 3 young and maybe cute girls from far away distance. My gut feeling says they belong to the spa. Till the time I turned back to have a closer look, they had boarded a rickshaw. Any pointers about where I can get cute slim and petite therapists?

Ethicalbrat
01-24-20, 21:28
Hi Ranjeet,

I am new to mongering and do not have much to share yet requesting you if you could share her digits please? Will return the favour in due course of time for sure.

Regards,

EB.

Wanted to enjoy my days in Pune. Got in touch with few ads on Loc, was not really expecting if it would work. But, it worked with this hottie wife. Sent my photos and details to the ad reply. Got her photos in reply and she was hot and sexy. After exchange of couple of messages decided to go ahead. Turned out that my decision took me to the best experiences I had till date.

Won't be possible to go in detail. Some main pointers:

Dress: One PC and heels. Nice deo.

Body: 8/10. Toned with decent figure. Bit belly.

Face: Good.

DFK: 10/10.

Pussy: 9/10..

Ethicalbrat
01-24-20, 21:33
Hi Panvel Bro,

I am pretty new to this and don't have much to share as of now but will definitely return the favour as I gain some experience and build a network. Will be glad if you can share her digits.

Champ211
01-25-20, 05:05
Yup, I don't like FS spas, those are filthy and unhygienic plus the girls are also mostly kind of BP with bad attitude.

Please avoid such spas. They are not at all good.

Champ211
01-25-20, 05:09
It's in G commercial complex block E,near BRTS divider, beside Gold gym.

I am not able to find any spa starting with V in P.S. Please give more pointers.

Ranjeet123
01-25-20, 05:14
I have already shared reference "Paid Wife" of Vandan on Loc.

I dated her once again and enjoyed dance (groped!) in late night pub.

Till then I have dated two more independents from Locanto itself. Both very good. There sure are some hidden treasures only if you can dig them out.

Hi Ranjeet,

I am new to mongering and do not have much to share yet requesting you if you could share her digits please? Will return the favour in due course of time for sure.

Regards,

EB.

Rishabh11
01-25-20, 06:37
You will not find this spa on google. Instead you can search on NB with its old name. The old name of this spa consists of two words. First word starts with S and second word with M. The location of this spa is in famous Gane. M commercial complex near famous G garden chauwk in P.S. Hope this will help.

I am not able to find any spa starting with V in P.S. Please give more pointers.

Hari Singh
01-25-20, 06:40
Hi,

Looking for srvc in Kharadi for me. Need contacts. 13 k bajet.

Samritu1
01-25-20, 11:03
Hi.

Please give more hint about spa and location. Landmark nearby.

While searching for new spa in Wkd, got the J spa details. Called and confirmed aboutwashroom attached or not, they confirmed it and went ahead. 800 for 60 minutes negotiated and finalized. Lady on counter said 2 Kashmiri and 2 local staff available. So I choose Kashmiri.

Went inside the room, no door only curtains so mood went off. When the therapist arrived she was MILF around 32-33 with typical HW face, I thought she might be from BP initially so totally turned off. She started giving massage, gave massage on bum, she intentionally touched her boobs to my head several times. After turning on she gave 5-10 minutes massage around jhony, she was trying hard to make me ready for extra but though jhony was saluting I denied. I explained about curtains and how I am not feeling comfortable also told her that I get FS or at least B2B no HJ. She asked what is B2B and how to give and FS she doesn't give or nobody gives. Asked her if she wants massage and she got ready, gave her back massage removing her top and bra. Touched around boobs, it was nice and gave bum massage also. She was excited but didn't do anything further as I didn't want to spend money on her. Completed massage amd went for shower. After I came out she asked if I will come again and I said next week, she got ready for something more and giving hints of FS, I asked about curtains and she said not to worry.

Overall Spa is not good, cabin made inside small office, it's not fully packed so one can here talk from another cabin or reception. Good thing is shower attached and room size is big.

Therapist is new to business, married lady with long sindoor, around 32-34. After talking came to know that she is real Kashmiri and shifted in Pune 5 yrs back. Spa is opened in Jan only and She also started job since opening. Overall she is having nice attitude downside is look, but her assets are good. I touched her boobs while leaving and it was very soft, she said all the Kashmiri have soft boobs.

Total damage: 800 + 200 tip.

WIR: not sure.

RohanDe
01-25-20, 13:45
She is a fraud beware!

Panvel1
01-25-20, 16:38
She is a fraud beware!Yes she's a fraud totally.

RessrRcky
01-25-20, 17:12
Got this contact from FB. It is couple and husband operated. But couple is very cool and calm. But the girl is hot on the bed. Husband leaves after showing the place. Opened for all options. Do not share phone number. Contact on FB messenger only till reaching at her place in Mango Villege. 4 K for 1 s. No hurry. Soft spoken.

Really nice experience.

Will share the user name on FB to genuine members.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Place 7/10.

Over all experience 8/10.

Damage 4 K.Please clear your inbox.

EasternJazz
01-25-20, 21:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

PuneRomper
01-26-20, 03:38
Ritu is of course the most famous one, but can seniors list down other indes that have their own place (safe, clean) and provide ST and GFE? Want to create a "To Do" .

TIA.

Jacky22
01-26-20, 07:02
Thank you Champ for the pointers.

Visited the V spa P.S. Yesterday.

Very good people. Easy access. 800 entry.

Asked for Miss H. Avg looking but good. Good massage skills for sure. Very talkative. Good bum massage. Gave HJ 500.

Also spotted another fair looking tall and healthy lady at counter who agreed to meet next time.

Good place and thanks to Champ for finding and sharing this.

Egyptian2018
01-26-20, 11:35
Please share the contact.

Please clear your inbox.

Champ211
01-26-20, 12:48
It's DJ spa, sometimes words gets changed in FR, it's near JJ hospital at K phata towards the mart. The stands for famous casino of Goa. I found it from JD.

Hi.

Please give more hint about spa and location. Landmark nearby.

Champ211
01-26-20, 19:47
Another fair lady must be Sh, she is also good always asks me to get massage from her.

Asked for Miss H. Avg looking but good. Good massage skills for sure. Very talkative. Good bum massage. Gave HJ 500.

Also spotted another fair looking tall and healthy lady at counter who agreed to meet next time.

Good place and thanks to Champ for finding and sharing this..

Samritu1
01-26-20, 20:12
Thanks bro. Will visit this weekend.

It's DJ spa, sometimes words gets changed in FR, it's near JJ hospital at K phata towards the mart. The stands for famous casino of Goa. I found it from JD.

Sexxxybags
01-26-20, 23:28
Hello all,

Just wondering if there are any nice spa for FS in this side of the city.

Anirs88
01-27-20, 05:51
I'm a silent reader of this forum. But couldn't buy subscription. After reading so many posts wanted to meet the famous Ritu from Kothrud. Please help me with her contact number. If possible please mail me - [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks you very much.

Another FR on Ritu!

Thanks to Iphonex for sharing the contact.

Easily one of the best overall packages. Friendly, hospitable, great service, economical, decent looks (a little aged now; wish I had had her in her prime!

FR 1:

On my first visit to her, she was wearing this amazing low-length skirt dress. Johnny hadn't seen action in some time and got excited just seeing her at the door.

After I entered, she hugged me. Then offered me tea and we chatted for some time.

We moved into the bedroom and she started undressing. I stopped her as I wanted to take that sexy little thing off of her myself!

Then we got down to business. DFK and then amazing BJ! I had got some flavoured condoms specifically for this and she seemed to enjoy it. I enjoyed good 20 minutes before letting loose!.
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Motalora
01-27-20, 10:41
Good you enjoyed.

Another fair lady must be Sh, she is also good always asks me to get massage from her.

Tried this spa today. When I went only Sh (hearing in Sanskrit) was available. She is very fair but I didn't find her beautiful. She is makeup ki dukaan on her face but she has very responsive nipples. I saw them getting erect during the act. She is a small BBW.

She is very talkative. She is kinda looking for sugar daddy (in her definition boyfriend) who can take care of her expenses. She claims that she didn't have sex for past one year after her divorce. She will have it only with her boyfriend.

Overall B2B session was nice. She kept telling me not to excite her but I could sense that she was excited. Unfortunately I was short on time, otherwise I would have enjoyed more.

WIR: Yes, but will explore other chicks too. Other name given was starting with K (meaning soft in Hindi).

Champ211, can you please give the meanings of names H and are?

PuneExplorer
01-27-20, 13:43
It's DJ spa, sometimes words gets changed in FR, it's near JJ hospital at K phata towards the mart. The stands for famous casino of Goa. I found it from JD.Bro,

If the digits are ending in 346, that fellow is not picking up the call. I also been to that place but it's difficult to locate as it says unnamed road and location keeps changing when you actually go there. My PM is active, could you please share the digits or the landmark for easy find. Thanks in advance!

Anirs88
01-28-20, 07:53
I'm a silent reader of this forum since last 2 years. But I couldn't buy subscription. Please you understand. I would like to meet the famous Ritu from Kothrud. Ideal colony. I need help, from where I can get her contact number. How can I meet her? Seniors please help and I apologize for not having my subscription. Please reply me with suggestions.

Thank you. Have fun.

TakeShikovacs
01-28-20, 11:55
I am traveling currently so can't until Feb, however reactivating pm so I could share her digits with few.

This is what she said she offers-.

10 k for night with anal Sec and front sex included and also sucking without condo.

And I go to only 3 stars and above.Great. Let me know when you do!

My PM is active so shoot me a text whenever you activate yours.

Thanks,

TK.

YogiBane
01-28-20, 13:21
Hi,

Meet Arohi and she has advertised as couples in LOC.

Gal with small structure.

Clean body. Tight pussycat. Loves doggy.

At her insistence, rammed her in doggy as she loves it. She wants her but to be slapped hard.

Worth a try.

Will repeat once more. Just to enjoy her in doggy.

HalaMadrid
01-28-20, 13:46
Did it with Ritu a month ago but was quite busy so I didn't get a chance to post.

She's sweet and friendly, she has aged quite a bit but her service was top notch. Somewhat pricey at 5 k for 1 shot, was hoping it would be hourly rates. Her BJ skill was great as people mentioned but I've had similar quality before so not much of a big deal for me, great body though.

Vista Man
01-28-20, 15:22
Hello Mates.

Can anyone share me Ritu or Pallavi"s digit.

I am occasional visitor to Pune from Ahmedabad if you happen to be in abad anytime, I can help.

Do PM me.

EasternJazz
01-28-20, 18:32
Sorry.

My subscription has run out.

Haven't figured out the bit coin stuff yet.

Clear your inbox can't able to message you.

Champ211
01-28-20, 19:20
H is for first name from Nirma powder ad. Ra is Queen in Hindi.

Good you enjoyed.

Tried this spa today. When I went only Sh (hearing in Sanskrit) was available. She is very fair but I didn't find her beautiful. She is makeup ki dukaan on her face but she has very responsive nipples. I saw them getting erect during the act. She is a small BBW.

She is very talkative. She is kinda looking for sugar daddy (in her definition boyfriend) who can take care of her expenses. She claims that she didn't have sex for past one year after her divorce. She will have it only with her boyfriend.

Overall B2B session was nice. She kept telling me not to excite her but I could sense that she was excited. Unfortunately I was short on time, otherwise I would have enjoyed more.

WIR: Yes, but will explore other chicks too. Other name given was starting with K (meaning soft in Hindi).

Champ211, can you please give the meanings of names H and are?.

AyushPune
01-29-20, 00:54
Calling for some help from senior members.

I've a decent budget of up to 30 k but I'm looking for a model type girl. Please help me out here guys. Would try to reciprocate.

Thanks.

Victor Bhai
01-29-20, 06:58
She is available for meeting.

Krupa.

After having sessions with Sapna and Payal (going to write For soon), got lucky with this inde named Krupa.

Should be in her late 20's, great attitude, lovely body.

Works at a NGO for kids and uses the money for that cause (have seen photos and videos).

A genuine lady who uses the money for a good cause. Photo attached.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Looking for good genuine contacts in return (spare the usual ones which are already talked about and for whom I already have shared FRs)..

TharkiBoss
01-29-20, 07:06
Hi Jacky22,

Can you please give some pointers on the name and location of this V spa. Is this located in the area where there is a hotel with the same name as the word starting with 'S' in P.S. And is the meaning of word starting with S in English 'merchant' ??

Good place and thanks to Champ for finding and sharing this.

TharkiBoss
01-29-20, 07:19
Hi Champ,

Can you please give some hints about the name and location of the Spa. I.

Tried searching in nearbuy but couldn't find it there.

H is for first name from Nirma powder ad. Ra is Queen in Hindi.

Vikkip
01-29-20, 07:35
Read many FRs about Ritu, firstly want contact of her but still did not get a paid membership due to card issue. Secondly would like to know that does she gives BJ without see or with see, also am am melon lover does she has huge or small melons, plus does she gives sloppy BJ and sucking balls. Would really like to know from people who have tried her ans also is she worth? Thanks.

KetanPune
01-29-20, 07:46
Is it possible to share some details and contact?

Hi,

At her insistence, rammed her in doggy as she loves it. She wants her but to be slapped hard.

Worth a try.

Will repeat once more. Just to enjoy her in doggy.

KetanPune
01-29-20, 07:55
Interested in connect.

What is your choice?

Keeping it short.

Thanks to senior member for sharing her digits.

Had a nice sessions with this young lady. Ok type face with big boobs and nice ass.

Had first session with nj, DFK and doggy.

Second with BJ till cum.

Face 5/10.

Boobs. 7/10.

BJ. 8/10.

GFE. 8/10 (tries to please).

Overall. 7/10.

WIR. Maybe.

Can exchange with good contact in return.

PussyPanda
01-29-20, 08:36
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried this lady from locanto?

If yes, please confirm howz your reviews.

HKBing
01-29-20, 17:26
Russian Bird available with one of the famous SP in Baner area. BBBJ on the cards. Haven't tried yet, will update if I do.

Was quoted 25 K for a night first, was able to get it down to 20 k.

VJKrishna2008
01-29-20, 19:58
A couple of months back, < shared contat of Mahi, dusky, plump MILF aged around 30. She asked for 3. 5 k for one and 6 k for 2, negotiated down to 3 k for one.

She is a regular at a hotel near Merc showroom in Mhalunge, so decided to meet there.

She is very open, playful, and has a great attitude. We started with DFK, and then moved to shower. She gave a good BBJ in shower. Played with her body, boobs. Dried up and moved to the bed. She made me at ease and just moved all over the body with her tongue, good BBJ again (not finish). She likes to get her boobs played with and licked. She came on top, and enjoyed the suck fuck. Turned over, tried doggy, then came in Mish. Lots of deep kissing throughout.

Face - 5. 5.

Boobs - 7.

Attitude - 8. 5.

Not too tight, but knows how to please.

Overall - 7/10.

I have had better experience with Neha-Aundh and Simran-Katraj.

Champ211
01-30-20, 01:54
I have tried Sh today, As miss are and H both were not available and wanted try once with Sh.

She entered smiling and taunting that finally she got chance with me. I was on table checking cell, she started erotic massage from front side itself. Asked initially itself whether will get extra or not. I said will see later. She finished massage quickly in 25-30 minutes. Again she asked for the extra, quoted 3 k and came down till 2 k, I had politely denied that I don't pay more than 1. 2 k. Then chatted for few minutes and she grabbed the tea and later gave her back massage for 5 minutes and completed. I told her will try next time as I don't have much money for current month.

Overall she is good with massage but she is after money only, She was asking for tip as I haven't taken any service from her. I don't like such people as their hunger doesn't satisfy even after earning more than lac. I even taunted her that she asked me to consider her as friend and friends never asks for money. She might give good service also but not interested to try her again. She confirmed she gives bottom access also, but no BJ and FS at any cost. Will see any of our brothers get the FS from her.

Good you enjoyed.

Champ211
01-30-20, 02:06
Tried A (fruit) spa in P.S. In the same building of Mcd, was getting messages everyday about offers so decided to try it. 800 for 1 hour was quoted in message same confirmed and booked appointment. After paying they gave me first room. Room has sliding doors without lock, has attached bathroom, but outer talks are audible.

Beautiful NE therapist arrived, miss K (happiness in Hindi), around 20 from Darjeeling. She gave overall good massage, not talkative, initially only answered the questions which I asked and later she got comfortable and we were talking about few other things. She confirmed that only 45 minutes massage will be given and I didn't like that as I confirmed and Paid for 60 minutes. She gave full body professional massage with good head massage also, covered most of the points except private parts. After massage asked for extra, and only HJ was available so I politely denied. She left without any mood or attitude change.

Overall nice therapist with good attitude and super massaging skills, short, young and beautiful also. Only issue is HJ only no B2B.

PuneRomper
01-30-20, 02:56
She is available for meeting.Does she have her own place?

Champ211
01-30-20, 03:30
Tried PM, but seems your inbox is full.

Clear it and send me message I will reply with exact location.

Hi Champ,

Tried searching in nearbuy but couldn't find it there..

Cockendra
01-30-20, 04:37
She is genuinely Total GFE, definite repeat, friendly, bubbly and delightful lady with a down to earth vibe and exceptional skills (BJ Queen!

Voluptuous toned body.

She is my friend's regular, I have seen her. I am eagerly keen to date her but arranging my finances.

Not many off this forum have dated her. She blocks all who do time-pass with her or bargains. Charges 15 k to 20 k for night and does not come for short times.

But still she has her set of regulars and she may not book easily.

Friends, I'll say don't miss this gem.

Hi guys,

If yes, please confirm howz your reviews.

Anirs88
01-30-20, 04:47
Hi bro,

I'm a silent reader of this forum since last 2 years. Feels happy when you all enjoys and share your experiences. After reading so. Much posts I like to meet Ritu from Kothrud & Neha from aundh / Sangvi. Please help me. Suggest me how can I contact these to indies. From which site I can get numbers? Or else location where I can meet them directly. Sorry I couldn't buy subscription. Please suggest.

Thank you.

A couple of months back, < shared contat of Mahi, dusky, plump MILF aged around 30. She asked for 3. 5 k for one and 6 k for 2, negotiated down to 3 k for one.

She is a regular at a hotel near Merc showroom in Mhalunge, so decided to meet there.

She is very open, playful, and has a great attitude. We started with DFK, and then moved to shower. She gave a good BBJ in shower. Played with her body, boobs. Dried up and moved to the bed. She made me at ease and just moved all over the body with her tongue, good BBJ again (not finish). She likes to get her boobs played with and licked. She came on top, and enjoyed the suck fuck. Turned over, tried doggy, then came in Mish. Lots of deep kissing throughout..

IndianCaeser
01-30-20, 06:13
Please share the contact. PM active.

Russian Bird available with one of famous SP in Baner area. BBBJ on the cards. Haven't tried yet, will update if I do.

Was quoted 25 K for a night first, was able to get it down to 20 k.

NaughtyDK
01-30-20, 06:29
In touch with this indie claiming 40 yo divorced, 10 k 3 hrs, number not shared yet, anyone having experience with them? Loc ad displayed as "duosnaughty".

Thanks.

Motalora
01-30-20, 06:46
Hi Champ,

Tried searching in nearbuy but couldn't find it there..It is in P.S. In the building the god ganesha name, gold's gym is there. Remember there are at least 3 spas including this one in adjacent two buildings. You should find this spa on just dial though.

Jacky22
01-30-20, 13:22
Russian Bird available with one of the famous SP in Baner area. BBBJ on the cards. Haven't tried yet, will update if I do.

Was quoted 25 K for a night first, was able to get it down to 20 k.I sent this Gentleman a request and instead of sharing SP number he said can I reciprocate with Indi? I have 20 indi contacts but I won't share with this person as I find sharing SP number for trading is cheap! Lot of people write saucy stuff to pull together numbers!

Samritu1
01-30-20, 15:03
Is Merc showroom on blr highway near Baner? More detail on hotel please.

Thanks.

She is very open, playful, and has a great attitude. We started with DFK, and then moved to shower. She gave a good BBJ in shower. Played with her body, boobs. Dried up and moved to the bed. She made me at ease and just moved all over the body with her tongue, good BBJ again (not finish). She likes to get her boobs played with and licked. She came on top, and enjoyed the suck fuck. Turned over, tried doggy, then came in Mish. Lots of deep kissing throughout..

Intseg9
01-30-20, 16:01
Hi Jack,

Could you share details, am pretty new here and would like to look for someone who is genuine.

Thank you bro.

Hi All,

I will keep my post short. Tried this bong yesterday through SP but now I have her number. Stayed with her for 1. 5 hrs. A true GFE..

Intseg9
01-30-20, 16:09
Hi guys,

Am travelling to Pune and wanted to know, if you guys know good looking petite girl / s details for fun. Could you share some information. Pretty new to this site.

Thanks.

PuneGuy2006
01-30-20, 17:12
Hi,

Anyone try latest chicks from this SP with number ending 803.

PuneGuy2006
01-30-20, 18:06
I sent this Gentleman a request and instead of sharing SP number he said can I reciprocate with Indi? I have 20 indi contacts but I won't share with this person as I find sharing SP number for trading is cheap! Lot of people write saucy stuff to pull together numbers!Hey Jacky,

Please clear your messages, not able to send the SP number for Russian.

DavidP5
01-30-20, 18:28
I sent this Gentleman a request and instead of sharing SP number he said can I reciprocate with Indi? I have 20 indi contacts but I won't share with this person as I find sharing SP number for trading is cheap! Lot of people write saucy stuff to pull together numbers!Haha. He is right bro, but may be trying to get some advantage. A Russian is available with SP R. Didn't get time to try yet.

DadFuck
01-30-20, 19:48
I sent this Gentleman a request and instead of sharing SP number he said can I reciprocate with Indi? I have 20 indi contacts but I won't share with this person as I find sharing SP number for trading is cheap! Lot of pheyeople write saucy stuff to pull together numbers!Hey bro, clear your inbox.

Jacky22
01-31-20, 05:05
Thank you cleared sir.

Hey Jacky,

Please clear your messages, not able to send the SP number for Russian.

Jacky22
01-31-20, 05:05
Hey bro, clear your inbox.Thank you sir cleared it.

Victor Bhai
01-31-20, 06:10
Nope, she doesn't.

Oyo is always an option.

Does she have her own place?

Bhamsookh1
01-31-20, 07:18
Near Hara Gav there is another gem spa with FS. Have Miss M, S, K and A. Tried them all. Owner is 40 yr lady who also gives I heard but don't want her. One is receptionist and have treed her. She is OK.

Its above famous bank. Spa name starts with famous petrol company. Has anyone been there lately? Any FR's?

Bhamsookh1
01-31-20, 07:25
So I have come across with 3 of them in 3 different spas. 1st was north Indian real gem with loose fanny at x mall h wadi famous spa that keeps opening and shutting. She is nowhere to be found now. 2nd was at s w spa in tat wde who also quit she was fair and quite OK. 3rd is dusky unlike 2 very fair ones before. Good service. Not bad. 4 k for FS after nego. And that too in 2nd visit. Initially asked for ref and said no but I managed to charm and later gave random ref of common Indian male name to which she gives services. So who is real ms a bhat. I am sure neither are named that any light on this would be helpful. If whereabouts of fair ms bhat are know then awesome!

Rishabh11
01-31-20, 09:49
Tried this SH spa second time. First time when I went there, I was in full mood of FS. But it got late for me to reach the spa in traffic, so I lost my zeal to do anything other than massage. Paid counter charges 1 k for 60 minutes. Counter lady Assigned Miss A. While doing a back massage she prompted the question of extras, quoted 0.5 k for HJ and 4 k for FS. I told her that I don't want any service, still she was insisting, so asked her to HJ. While In HJ, she got too excited and provided me BBBJ though I did not ask her to do. She didi not take any extras for BBBJ. Overall it wad a nice experience first time.

During my second visit few days back I booked an appointment over call and asked for miss A. After reaching there, when a lady came, she was also miss A but different than previous miss A. She might be in her mid 30's; short, chubby, big ass and assets. Last miss A was tall, fair and a little fatty. She started the massage and within 5 minutes asked for extras, quoted 4.5 k for FS. Settled for 2. 5 k. Undressed her and banged her hard in missionary, doggy, WOT and finished in missi. During the deed got too excited and started kissing me all over the body wildly. Sucked my nipples, pushed me hard into her big tits, moaned loudly. Overall it was a good experience. Total damage. Was 1 k + 2.5 K.

Just a word of caution, the quality of birds are not that good here as per my experience. So always ask for a line up before proceeding to room and select the bird you like. Negotiate hard and you may get the in FS as low as 2 k there. Happy mongering!

Does she have her own place?

HKBing
01-31-20, 10:21
I sent this Gentleman a request and instead of sharing SP number he said can I reciprocate with Indi? I have 20 indi contacts but I won't share with this person as I find sharing SP number for trading is cheap! Lot of people write saucy stuff to pull together numbers!Dear senior member,

Not trying to scam or anything. The SP does have Russia bird available. I just reported with no saucy description at all, since I haven't tried it. I asked if you could share any Indies contact. If that is something you could not do, you could have said that in PM as well. Fair enough, I understand you would have created your contacts through time and efforts. Not trying to be cheap or pull a fast one here. I have already shared SPs number to other members who have PMed me. He shared another SPs number.

Anyways, sorry for the misunderstanding. Have messaged you the SPs number.

Rishabh11
01-31-20, 18:04
My previous post about FS spa at Kwadi phata has been wrongly replied to post by puneromper. It has nothing to do with that post, its altogether a separate one. Please don't get confused. Happy mongering!

AndyBhai
01-31-20, 18:28
She is available for meeting.Please shade the contact.

Thanks in advance.

SanjeevJain
01-31-20, 19:13
Hi,

Worth a try.

Will repeat once more. Just to enjoy her in doggy.Is it the same Arohi who appeared for a short time on this forum 3-4 years back.

Dusky, short, petite, young, village type appearance and handled by her so called friend Rahul.

Does the description fit her?

Champ211
01-31-20, 21:21
Many FRs, I posted one month back and rishabh posted it just now.

Good you enjoyed, I didn't like much the quality of birds.

Near Hara Gav there is another gem spa with FS. Have Miss M, S, K and A. Tried them all. Owner is 40 yr lady who also gives I heard but don't want her. One is receptionist and have treed her. She is OK.

Its above famous bank. Spa name starts with famous petrol company. Has anyone been there lately? Any FR's?

Champ211
01-31-20, 21:23
I got the FS in same spa for 1.5 k plus 800 for 1 HR. I also got the choice. Didn't like the quality, looks like all are BP girls. They have 1-2 genuine therapist also from NE, but they don't give any service.

Tried this SH spa second time. First time when I went there, I was in full mood of FS. But it got late for me to reach the spa in traffic, so I lost my zeal to do anything other than massage. Paid counter charges 1 k for 60 minutes. Counter lady Assigned Miss A. While doing a back massage she prompted the question of extras, quoted 0.5 k for HJ and 4 k for FS. I told her that I don't want any service, still she was insisting, so asked her to HJ. While In HJ, she got too excited and provided me BBBJ though I did not ask her to do. She didi not take any extras for BBBJ. Overall it wad a nice experience first time.

During my second visit few days back I booked an appointment over call and asked for miss A. After reaching there, when a lady came, she was also miss A but different than previous miss A. She might be in her mid 30's; short, chubby, big ass and assets. Last miss A was tall, fair and a little fatty. She started the massage and within 5 minutes asked for extras, quoted 4.5 k for FS. Settled for 2. 5 k. Undressed her and banged her hard in missionary, doggy, WOT and finished in missi. During the deed got too excited and started kissing me all over the body wildly. Sucked my nipples, pushed me hard into her big tits, moaned loudly. Overall it was a good experience. Total damage. Was 1 k + 2.5 K.

Just a word of caution, the quality of birds are not that good here as per my experience. So always ask for a line up before proceeding to room and select the bird you like. Negotiate hard and you may get the in FS as low as 2 k there. Happy mongering!

Rishabh11
02-01-20, 04:58
Thats true. Quality is not that good. Only Few therapists are pretty and worth the FS. When I was negotiating the price, therapist told me that she would send another girl if my budget is low, who could provide service in 1. 5 k. But I did not want that, so I paid 2.5 k. The charges are dependent on looks of the bird as well.

I got the FS in same spa for 1.5 k plus 800 for 1 HR. I also got the choice. Didn't like the quality, looks like all are BP girls. They have 1-2 genuine therapist also from NE, but they don't give any service.

Diamond10
02-01-20, 05:55
Hey,

Do you have PM active?

Diamond10.

She is genuinely Total GFE, definite repeat, friendly, bubbly and delightful lady with a down to earth vibe and exceptional skills (BJ Queen!

Voluptuous toned body.

She is my friend's regular, I have seen her. I am eagerly keen to date her but arranging my finances.

Not many off this forum have dated her. She blocks all who do time-pass with her or bargains. Charges 15 k to 20 k for night and does not come for short times.

Friends, I'll say don't miss this gem.

YagamiLight
02-01-20, 07:42
Thanks to Champ211 for contact.

Its an old FR, contacted her and asked for pics, which she was not comfortable sharing so had a short video call and fixed the deal, she booked an oyo in baner, went to that hotel, she arrived on time, looks wise not that good, had slim body (which I was looking for) and no boobs at all.

Coming to the session, asked for money upfront, paid her, had booked for 2 shots for 7 k, looked like she was in a hurry, started with few kisses here and there and entered in missionary, which went for quite a time and she started requesting please climax now, and not at all flexible with different positions, only allowed missionary, so 1 round ended in missionary, and she asked for tip, since it took too long for me to climax, gave her 1 k, then chatted here and there for some minutes and started with round 2,requested her to come on top, started with WOT, but again she was not comfortable with WOT, and again switched back to missionary, after few minutes she again started requesting to climax, which was a turn off and was not comfortable with other positions, lost erection and round 2 ended with turnoff and disappointment.

Overall:

Damages 8 k.

Looks 4/10.

Body 5/10.

Pussy 8/10 was tight.

GFE 0/10.

WIR no, since not at all comfortable with positions and was rushing to climax.

YagamiLight
02-01-20, 09:45
Can someone please suggest if there's any hotel / oyo available in Pune which doesn't require ID?

Ltyrion5
02-01-20, 12:03
Hi.

Got to know today from one of the SP that top models are available on request. Famous model from Bade sahab (convert to English) is available on demand. Price is 60 k. I refused as this is too much but still wanted to share.

Thanks.

M Jack.That's good bro. I'm interested. Can you please help me guide how to reach the SP. Please also confirm 60 k for how much time.

Jacky22
02-01-20, 16:01
Dear senior member,

Not trying to scam or anything. The SP does have Russia bird available. I just reported with no saucy description at all, since I haven't tried it. I asked if you could share any Indies contact. If that is something you could not do, you could have said that in PM as well. Fair enough, I understand you would have created your contacts through time and efforts. Not trying to be cheap or pull a fast one here. I have already shared SPs number to other members who have PMed me. He shared another SPs number.

Anyways, sorry for the misunderstanding. Have messaged you the SPs number.Thank you and appreciate it.

AyushPune
02-01-20, 17:00
Anyone here has an experience with Abhiskek SP? Number ending with 153.

He has shared some pictures that look too good to be true. If anyone has any prior experience with him please share.

PuneRomper
02-02-20, 02:51
What's her name? Should know so one avoids.

Its an old FR, contacted her and asked for pics, which she was not comfortable sharing so had a short video call and fixed the deal, she booked an oyo in baner, went to that hotel, she arrived on time, looks wise not that good, had slim body (which I was looking for) and no boobs at all.

Coming to the session, asked for money upfront, paid her, had booked for 2 shots for 7 k, looked like she was in a hurry, started with few kisses here and there and entered in missionary, which went for quite a time and she started requesting please climax now, and not at all flexible with different positions, only allowed missionary, so 1 round ended in missionary, and she asked for tip, since it took too long for me to climax, gave her 1 k, then chatted here and there for some minutes and started with round 2,requested her to come on top, started with WOT, but again she was not comfortable with WOT, and again switched back to missionary, after few minutes she again started requesting to climax, which was a turn off and was not comfortable with other positions, lost erection and round 2 ended with turnoff and disappointment..

Ranjeet123
02-02-20, 03:03
She has ad posted on locanto "Independent for PAID NSA GFE".

Hey,

Do you have PM active?

Diamond10.

Rocky0502
02-02-20, 04:04
Contacted SP in Dec near Bnr and setup a visit at his place. Selected a slim girl from the photos sent on WA. Girl selected turned out to be at least 2 shades darker. But seemed eager to please. Didn't try DFK since was not convinced if she was clean.

Body - 7/10 (would have given her an 8 if she was fairer).

Tits - 8/10.

GFE - 7/10 (CBJ, but I don't insist on BBBJ unless I am convinced of the cleanliness, but was eager to please and get into different positions).

DFK. No.

WIR. SP, yes since he seems reliable.

Damages - 5 k for 1 pop.

Not sharing pictures since the FR is quite dated. Will try and update sooner.

PuneSpaMan
02-02-20, 04:26
Visited V spa in P.S. Area. Went in afternoon and asked for are but she was not there. So asked for miss Sh.

She is fair and talkative.

Massage is for namesake. Extra Service was offered after turning back. B2B was finalized for 2 k. Tried to bargain 1.5 k but she didn't agree. So paid money.

She removed all clothes and came over me. Started boob massage on my body.

Light kiss on lips. Sucked her boobs to heart's content.

Ended in HJ.

Overall good experience.

Would like to visit again and try other girls. Please suggest names other than miss are and miss H.

Saw one healthy fair girl but don't know her name. Any idea?

Champ211
02-02-20, 04:31
It looks like you had very bad experience.

I had GFE experience but it looks totally opposite.

I mentioned price also, 3 k for 1 shot, 4 k for 2, and 7 k for night. And confirmed price during last month also. Don't know when she hiked price. Even in 3 k I got 2 shots first time.

Anyway better girls are available with different SPs so better try with that.

Coming to the session, asked for money upfront, paid her, had booked for 2 shots for 7 k, looked like she was in a hurry, started with few kisses here and there and entered in missionary, which went for quite a time and she started requesting please climax now, and not at all flexible with different positions, only allowed missionary, so 1 round ended in missionary, and she asked for tip, since it took too long for me to climax, gave her 1 k, then chatted here and there for some minutes and started with round 2,requested her to come on top, started with WOT, but again she was not comfortable with WOT, and again switched back to missionary, after few minutes she again started requesting to climax, which was a turn off and was not comfortable with other positions, lost erection and round 2 ended with turnoff and disappointment.

Champ211
02-02-20, 04:33
They also tried same trick with me.

First selected girl and later when she arrived she was asking for more or send another girl. I was frustrated by that so asked to call receptionist and send another girl. Later same girl agreed for 1.5 only and asked for tip if I like her service.

AquaGenius
02-02-20, 07:28
Everyone asks for ID. Even though couple friendly. You can't escape that. But for hassle free check in and no nosey behaviour you can check hotels on StayUncle or Fab hotels (check terms that say couple friendly).

Can someone please suggest if there's any hotel / oyo available in Pune which doesn't require ID?

Jacky22
02-02-20, 14:18
Has anyone tried Russian with SP Baner with tattoos on upper side of boobs. Or gorgeous blond with SP wakad?

Baner is asking 8 k. Wakad is asking 12 k per session so best to check the quality for service. Any views please share.

I think we should control the cost here.

I am negotiating hard but they are not budging. Seems they are getting clients for the rates they are quoting?

Let's try and keep rates in control. Max 6 k for avg and 8 k for gorgeous.

Champ211
02-02-20, 19:05
Poonam K from Kolhapur.

What's her name? Should know so one avoids.

Champ211
02-02-20, 19:08
Other 2 are Di or Ri, but both are waste. The is for Service only and she gives FS. Ri gives good massage but while giving service she cheated, she didn't remove bottom and without it B2B was mechanical.

Visited V spa in P.S. Area. Went in afternoon and asked for are but she was not there. So asked for miss Sh.

She is fair and talkative.

Massage is for namesake. Extra Service was offered after turning back. B2B was finalized for 2 k. Tried to bargain 1.5 k but she didn't agree. So paid money.

She removed all clothes and came over me. Started boob massage on my body.

Light kiss on lips. Sucked her boobs to heart's content.

Ended in HJ.

Overall good experience.

Would like to visit again and try other girls. Please suggest names other than miss are and miss H.

Saw one healthy fair girl but don't know her name. Any idea?

TharkiBoss
02-02-20, 19:12
Thanks to Jacky22, Champ and motalora Bros for sharing pointers about the v Spa in P.S. It's newly started spa few months ago. Very clean and aesthetic from inside. Therapists too look good. I asked for sh first but she was busy, so was assigned Ms. H. She did some decent massage. And she did some good bum massage too. She asked for 3 k for b2 b which came down to 2 k after negotiations. Her boobs caught my attention when I saw her first. But after she removed her top, it turned out to be the trick of her padded bra which pissed me off. She has boobs that look like some obese man's chest. Which was a major turn off for me. She is fat and has good height though, but I didn't feel like going ahead with the b2 b. Just played with her bums a little bit while she did the hand job and came out after a shower. Planning to try another therapist next time.

Champ211
02-02-20, 19:37
Visited 5 spas and tried 3 spas in single day.

1. S spa near Dange chowk.

Went directly without calling as I could not find number on net, I found it two days before when I was searching for cricket ground. Went inside and they quoted 1500, came down to 1 k. All the girls were looking like BP quality. They were not having shower attached. So left without trying, but was sure that would get FS.

2. S spa, nigdi.

Newly opened spa, last week only, quoted 1. 2 k, negotiated to 1 k. Choose thai, after a long time got thai in Pune. Very beautiful, must be 26-27, perfect figure, good attitude. Gave good massage, quoted 4 k for b2 b. Neither of us negotiated and nothing happened. Overall nice spa, good room and very good therapist.

3. H spa V one mall.

Went for haircut in afternoon, after that went to H spa to meet miss P. Found miss M and T left spa, new 2 therapist came and found them like village / BP type girls. Left without doing anything.

Called V spa, but it was booked for next 2 hours so search continued.

3. F spa, M chowk wakad.

New entry on JD, found board for salon service and for ladies only. Called and enquired about charges from downstairs only. 800 for 1 hour and girls from Delhi with choice available. Rooms without shower attached so it looked like FS spa only so left without trying it.

4. As per suggestion by one of the monger brother, went to M spa baner to try miss M. They wasted my 45 minutes saying room will be available in 5 minutes only. Finally got the room and miss M. She was the same miss M of H spa mentioned above. Talked about the other spas and stuff. Asked for extra, only HJ was available, she was ready to send other therapists forB2B but 2 k charges, it last came down till 1. 5 k but I didn't budge. They don't remove bottom so finally came out without action. Paid NB coupon of 900.

As jhony didn't have any action decided to go for FS spa, tried calling F spa mentioned above but they cut my call twice. Opened JD and found another spa.

5. S (fruit from Mahabaleshwar) spa.

Called from JD, price were 1 k for 1 hour and 800 for 45, tried negotiating but failed. Went upstairs and found that in 45 minutes only 30 minutes massage is there, so found disappointing and were about to leave. Receptionist asked what I want and if I want extra, they printed package list also like 4 k for half and 5 k for full package. Asked for full in 2. 5 k and finally able to get that in 2. 5 k. Paid cash and went inside for choice. Only 3 were available, MILF receptionist, thin black village type girl, regular dusky girl. Choose the last one and went inside the room.

Room was having double COT and ac, but too much of noise due to main road. Asked for another room but it was small and only fan. Went back to first room, lady arrived and asked if I want extra. I was shocked as I already had paid 2.5 k. She explained that it includes only massage and sex, if I want kisses and BJ I need to pay extra. I was again disappointed and could not decide. Asked her to continue in whatever available in 2. 5 k, argued over few minutes and finally agreed to pay 500 extra. Started with DFK and some foreplay, she gave customary BJ for 2 minutes and then fucked her for few minutes and done. Overall she is good, DFK and GFE experience is worth for 3 k total damage. Spa is branch of G T spa in Wakad near highway.

So total spent for the day.

1 k.

850 NB.

2.5+500.

Found 3 new FS spa, 1 Thai spa and 1 regular spa.

SanjeevJain
02-02-20, 20:10
SP in baner (num 561) sent me this girl's pic but she is not available with him anymore.

Did any one got lucky with her?

TittyBoy
02-03-20, 02:50
Was wanting for a GFE session with a Thai but all my regulars had returned back to Thai and many spas were not having Thai staff. The subject spa had Thai available so went ahead. Was assigned miss J. Must be in her 30's, fair, tall and good overall figure. Had decent boobs as well which I sucked hard. She didn't allow to insert finger though but rubbed her clit and made her cum. Gave a very nice BJ and was done.

Anyone knows which all spas currently have Thai staff?

Entry - 1.5 k.

Lady - 3 k for B2B, BJ.

Rocky0502
02-03-20, 03:46
SP in baner (num 561) sent me this girl's pic but she is not available with him anymore.

Did any one got lucky with her?No. But I did also get the same picture from another SP in Baner. How much was the cost? New here so don't want to overpay the next time. What's the usual cost?

Rishabh11
02-03-20, 05:52
Hi Sanjeev,

This bird is available with another SP to whom I am regular and he is genuine. Number ending 604. He is asking me to try her but I have not get enough time yet to try. From her pics she seems really good.

Rishabh11
02-03-20, 05:59
Hey Jacky,

I have recently tried the Russian from SP Baner digits ending 604. She has a tattoo on her boob. I think its the same girl you are talking about. I will write an FR about it soon. She is a real gem and very beautiful bird. Rest of details I will explain in FR. You can try her without any hesitation. Negotiate hard with the SP. 8 k is worth but a bit on higher side.

Has anyone tried Russian with SP Baner with tattoos on upper side of boobs. Or gorgeous blond with SP wakad?

Baner is asking 8 k. Wakad is asking 12 k per session so best to check the quality for service. Any views please share.

I am negotiating hard but they are not budging. Seems they are getting clients for the rates they are quoting?

SanjeevJain
02-03-20, 06:07
No. But I did also get the same picture from another SP in Baner. How much was the cost? New here so don't want to overpay the next time. What's the usual cost?SP was quoting 6 k a shot.

But I would have tried to convince him for 3-4 k if she was still available.

Try you luck and do post the review if you go ahead.

Vinvik79
02-03-20, 06:45
Kindly give name hint for A spa P.S.

Was wanting for a GFE session with a Thai but all my regulars had returned back to Thai and many spas were not having Thai staff. The subject spa had Thai available so went ahead. Was assigned miss J. Must be in her 30's, fair, tall and good overall figure. Had decent boobs as well which I sucked hard. She didn't allow to insert finger though but rubbed her clit and made her cum. Gave a very nice BJ and was done.

Anyone knows which all spas currently have Thai staff?

Entry - 1.5 k.

Lady - 3 k for B2B, BJ.

NewInPune
02-03-20, 14:20
Do Share FR if you end up hooking up with her. Pic looks good for sure.

No. But I did also get the same picture from another SP in Baner. How much was the cost? New here so don't want to overpay the next time. What's the usual cost?

Csan4
02-03-20, 15:13
Hi guys,

Is there any couple friendly hotels to take indi for couple of hours which is safe? In Hadpsar / Yerawad / Station area or any other area. Do they ask for IDs for both or only one person's ID?

Rishabh11
02-03-20, 15:40
This bird is available with my regular SP digits ending 604. He is asking me to try her but I could not get enough time. Once I am free, will try her.

Rishabh11
02-03-20, 15:54
I have tried a Russian recently with my regular SP. Its the same girl you are mentioning here. SP digits ending 604. She is a real gem. Service is also good. Very seductive body. I will write the detail FR soon. You can try her without any hesitance. Negotiate hard with SP on price.

PuneGuy2006
02-03-20, 18:17
I did not had good experience with her, No DFK, hence won't recommend.

Jay Balanty
02-03-20, 21:06
Hello all, would it be possible for someone to help me find an incall SP or Escort in the Koregaon Park area? I was in Pune about a month ago and could not find any escorts, I'll be returning in about a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PuneSpaMan
02-04-20, 02:49
Kindly give name hint for A spa P.S.This is chain of spa having 5-6 location.

This spa does not have doors but curtains only.

No one gives B2B. Only BJ and upper access that too for 3 k. Also reception charge 1.5 k.

Very expensive.

LulzAk
02-04-20, 05:31
I have tried a Russian recently with my regular SP. Its the same girl you are mentioning here. SP digits ending 604. She is a real gem. Service is also good. Very seductive body. I will write the detail FR soon. You can try her without any hesitance. Negotiate hard with SP on price.Hey bro,

Was DATY on offer?

LulzAk
02-04-20, 08:11

Voluptuous toned body.

Friends, I'll say don't miss this gem.Hi bro,

I tried to reach out to her on Locanto. She does not reply I guess. How do I reach her?

Citrec
02-04-20, 14:20
Can you give some more hints? I can try and post a FR.

Any idea about this V color spa at KP. Was passing by the bridge nearby and saw some 2 to 3 young and maybe cute girls from far away distance. My gut feeling says they belong to the spa. Till the time I turned back to have a closer look, they had boarded a rickshaw. Any pointers about where I can get cute slim and petite therapists?

Rishabh11
02-04-20, 17:10
Hi bro,

Yes DATY is on the menu. You can do whatever you want. She is co-operative.

Hey bro,

Was DATY on offer?

RockeySmith
02-05-20, 02:00
Hello,

Nice spa venture bro!

Will like to know more about few of them in return of some worthy stuff.

Sending you PM.

Thanks.

Rockey.

Visited 5 spas and tried 3 spas in single day.

1. S spa near Dange chowk.

Went directly without calling as I could not find number on net, I found it two days before when I was searching for cricket ground. Went inside and they quoted 1500, came down to 1 k. All the girls were looking like BP quality. They were not having shower attached. So left without trying, but was sure that would get FS.

2. S spa, nigdi.

Newly opened spa, last week only, quoted 1. 2 k, negotiated to 1 k. Choose thai, after a long time got thai in Pune. Very beautiful, must be 26-27, perfect figure, good attitude. Gave good massage, quoted 4 k for b2 b. Neither of us negotiated and nothing happened. Overall nice spa, good room and very good therapist.

3. H spa V one mall.

Went for haircut in afternoon, after that went to H spa to meet miss P. Found miss M and T left spa, new 2 therapist came and found them like village / BP type girls. Left without doing anything.

Called V spa, but it was booked for next 2 hours so search continued...

Cockendra
02-05-20, 04:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PService
02-05-20, 07:39
Can you give some more hints? I can try and post a FR.Its at the end of SV bridge, near the famous saint who drank poison college.

SmoothLover
02-05-20, 10:30
Hello Community,

Went for a massage after ages, here's my quick review of above spa.

Good Ambience, Showers work properly, ALL NE Therapists.

NO EXTRAS!! So beware if you are trying to get lucky!

Massage was 8/10.

Therapist was good looking and sweet but no extras as mentioned.

Go only if You are looking for a decent massage otherwise avoid.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

SanjeevJain
02-05-20, 12:05
Monica.

Lady in her 20's, avg looks, great body, nice boobs, open for all except anal, tries to please, good attitude.

Charges - 4 k 1 hour plus hotel room charges.

She is handled by her handler guy and is based in dhayari.

Can exchange her details if you have a GFE young and good looking girl available with you.

Been very cautious this time for sharing, hence please msg only if you have a good contact (criteria mentioned above).

Cheers!Hi Bro,

I got same pics from a FB paid couple.

Knew that I had one of the pics and hence stumbled upon your post.

Can you let me know if the bird a HW and is real?

DadFuck
02-05-20, 12:31
Has good session with her.

Keeping it short. Not a good looker. But tries to please you.

BBBJ on plate. Fingering. DFK allow.

Good nice ass. Boobs are handful.

Below is quite tight.

Had one session with her. Charges 3.5 for one.

WIR. May be.

Age around 35.

AbhiSingh
02-05-20, 12:34
Hi folks,

Will be in Pune tomm and wanted to try them. Are they active.

Sheetal digits ending 849; Snehal digits ending 241/106.

Purvi digits ending 385; Deepali digits ending 709.

GodsonPlay
02-05-20, 15:23
One side of Pune is very dry.

The aircraft nagar an khrdi area are pretty much dry with spas and SP.

I have almost visited every spa in these areas. All spas are dry.

Few spa has B2B service however prices are very high above 2 k everywhere.

Few spas are not providing any kind of service or HJ only.

Thai therapist are removed from every spa I know.

Non of the SP provide service in these area. One or two SP present in these areas however, they are very expensive compared to other areas in Pune.

Please give us the hints regarding any spa which provides FS in the aircraft nagar or khrdi area if you know.

I don't have PM active so if you have any idea or info please share FR.

Thanks.

HalaMadrid
02-05-20, 15:58
Hi guys,

If yes, please confirm howz your reviews.I've had her, very sweet lady who does all she can to provide a GFE. Worth the price.

PuneRomper
02-05-20, 21:49
I've had her, very sweet lady who does all she can to provide a GFE. Worth the price.Can you provide more details. Age, build, place, damage?

Nisarth7
02-06-20, 07:11
Lady in her 20's, avg looks, great body, nice boobs, open for all except anal, tries to please, good attitude.

Charges - 4 k plus hotel room charges.

She is handled by her handler guy and is based in dhayari.Is her number ending with 501?

Victor Bhai
02-06-20, 08:02
Yes, she is real, goes with stage name Monica.

Not a looked, but tries to please for sure.

Hi Bro,

I got same pics from a FB paid couple.

Knew that I had one of the pics and hence stumbled upon your post.

Can you let me know if the bird a HW and is real?

HalaMadrid
02-06-20, 18:09
Can you provide more details. Age, build, place, damage?Age: early 30's.

Build: average breasts, nice thick ass, around 5'5".

Place: hotel, doesn't provide her own.

Cost 15 k for 8 hours.

HalaMadrid
02-06-20, 18:13
Hey guys,

How's Nisha with her number ending 225? The one pic I have of her looks decent but I'm interested to know more about her.

Sands007
02-06-20, 19:34
Will be visiting Pune next week. Appreciate getting good indie / SP contacts.

TharkiBoss
02-07-20, 06:25
Has good session with her.

Keeping it short. Not a good looker. But tries to please you.

BBBJ on plate. Fingering. DFK allow.

Good nice ass. Boobs are handful.

Below is quite tight.

Had one session with her. Charges 3.5 for one.

WIR. May be.

Age around 35.Hey buddy, do you mind sharing her contact with me on PM. I can reciprocate with a GFE contact in return.

Thanks,

Tharki.

Gateway99
02-07-20, 09:42
Review similar to Dadfuck.

Look wise avg, in her 30's, but tries to please.

I am not sure what all are on plate, as what I wanted was served, so didn't bother to ask about the rest.

DFK, BBBJ is really nice, very tight down.

Boobs are lovely, maintaining quality time, and not in hurry.

Very sweet as person, as she's not full time into this.

Had one session, damage 3 k (as I choose a locality close to her).

WIR: for sure.

As there are very less who actually try to please you, her attitude being very different as I said she's not full time into this.

SanjeevJain
02-07-20, 14:56
Tried Anjali today.

Contacted on fb. Was asked to come to Keshav nagar. Husband picked up. Conversion only on telegram.

1 bhk flat. Residential area.

She is very friendly. GFE. Fair and short. Bit plump.

She's super fair, it kind of scared me if its any skin issue. But even tone all over the body.

Booked for one shot one hour 3. 5 k but during the deed she agreed for anal for additional. 5 k.

Face 7/10.

Body 6.

GFE 9.

Overall 9/10.

Total 4 k plus 200 tip.

Has anyone else tried her?They are asking for pic with face now.

Did you give them your pic?

Intraspy
02-07-20, 16:54
Mjack, Kindly clear your inbox.

Intraspy
02-07-20, 17:50
Hello,

I am back to Pune / Mumbai for 2 weeks. Was hoping if anyone can share some good young indies.

I was there last year and many people were helpful and I shared FRs and also exchanged contacts with new members.

PM is active. Also, if anybody needs any indie contacts that I have posted an FR previously of please PM. Will be glad to help.

Thanks.

M Jack
02-07-20, 18:51
Done. Thanks.

Mjack, Kindly clear your inbox.

YagamiLight
02-08-20, 08:13
Kindly clear your inbox.

Hello,

I am back to Pune / Mumbai for 2 weeks. Was hoping if anyone can share some good indies.

I was there last year and many people were helpful and I shared FRs and also exchanged contacts with new members.

PM is active. Also, if anybody needs any indie contacts that I have posted an FR previously of please PM. Will be glad to help.

Thanks.

Pnqdxb
02-08-20, 08:24
Hey guys,

How's Nisha with her number ending 225? The one pic I have of her looks decent but I'm interested to know more about her.She is 35+ lives in a PG near airport area so doesn't have a place. She is free only after 6 pm as she works 11-6 in a call centre.

5 k for 2 pops + hotel (usually she will take you to an OYO which is next to Phoenix 1500).

No Anal.

Good to talk to.

Overall a 6-7 ish out of 10.

Pnqdxb
02-08-20, 08:38
Hey guys,

How's Nisha with her number ending 225? The one pic I have of her looks decent but I'm interested to know more about her.She is 35+ and lives in the area near the airport. Doesn't have a place so you will have to book a hotel.

5 k two pops + hotel (she prefers an oyo next to the mall which costs 1500).

Usually meets only after 6 on weekdays. Overall 6-7 ish on 10. Looks exactly like the picture you see on WA.

TharkiBoss
02-08-20, 09:55
Review similar to Dadfuck.

Look wise avg, in her 30's, but tries to please.

I am not sure what all are on plate, as what I wanted was served, so didn't bother to ask about the rest.

DFK, BBBJ is really nice, very tight down.

Boobs are lovely, maintaining quality time, and not in hurry.

Very sweet as person, as she's not full time into this.

Had one session, damage 3 k (as I choose a locality close to her).

WIR: for sure.

As there are very less who actually try to please you, her attitude being very different as I said she's not full time into this.Is the place arranged by her or you had to book place?

Intseg9
02-09-20, 03:23
Hello,

I am in Pune for 2 weeks. Was hoping if anyone can share some good indies, just do not want to be in brag by searching myself. I have few numbers, will share details for good references to indie or genuine reasonable indie.

Thanks.

Champ211
02-09-20, 03:32
Can anyone help me with the indie contacts, I think I have helped everyone whoever asked the details, and this time I need help, so kindly reciprocate with some help. Thanks in advance.

Rishabh11
02-09-20, 07:13
Last week johny wanted some action, but this time not with regular indies nor in spa nor was in mood to try any Indian bird. So decided to try Russian again. Contacted my regular SP, he sent me some good Russian and Indian profiles, decided to go with a Russian beauty.

Reached the place. It was an oyo in a very remote location in baner. Knocked the door and when she opened a door, I was like WOW, how could somebody look so beautiful. She was looking even more gorgeous in real than in pictures. I was a joyous surprise for me. Her eyes were so blue and beautiful that I kept looking at them for few seconds. She hugged me and welcomed me into the room. We sat on bed, talked a bit and went to washroom. When I came back from washroom she gave me a coke and we listened to few songs. Then slowly she initiated and started licking my neck, removed my shirt and did a long DFK. It was a first time I had such a long DFK which was heavenly. DFK continued for almost 15 minutes. Then she sucked my nipples, licked my abs and after sometime again came up for DFK. I started pressing her melons meanwhile which were very large and pink. I removed her top and lower. She was looking so seductive. A beautiful face with pink lips, silky hairs, big boobs, flat stomach, perfectly curved ass, chubby thighs and well shaped calvess, it was true bliss to see her.

She removed my pants and started licking my thighs, slowly went down and sucked my balls for 5 minutes. Put johny in her mouth and she was sucking it like there is no tomorrow. Perfect combination of suction and tongue. She did BBBJ for almost 15 minutes. Then asked me turn around and licked my back and butts. It continued for almost half an hour. Again she came up for DFK and asked me to lick her gloryhole. It was clean, non smelly and very very pink. I gave her tongue job for 10 minutes and asked me to come over in 69 position. 69 continued for another 10 minutes. She came once by this time. After that she wore me a rubber and I banged her in missi first. Then in doggy, WOT, standing against the wall. This deed continued for 15 minutes and finally I came in missi. The total session lasted for 1. 5 hrs and she was not a time watcher at all.

After a deed we slept in each others arms for 10 minutes. Then I washed myself and got ready. While leaving she grabbed me from behind and again gave DFK for 2-3 minutes. I again lost myself into her beautiful eyes for few seconds and waved a goodbye. It was truly an heavenly experience.

Looks- 9.

Body composition- 9.

GFE- 10 (wish I could give more than 10).

Attitude- 9.

Damages- 7 k for one pop.

Happy mongering!

Sands007
02-09-20, 07:53
Found an Afro in Loc by name Tracy digits ending with 785. Any reviews on her?

Csan4
02-09-20, 08:40
What's the name of this Oyo, do they ask for ids from both? Is it safe? Is it available for few hours?

She is 35+ lives in a PG near airport area so doesn't have a place. She is free only after 6 pm as she works 11-6 in a call centre.

5 k for 2 pops + hotel (usually she will take you to an OYO which is next to Phoenix 1500).

No Anal.

Good to talk to.

Overall a 6-7 ish out of 10.

Gateway99
02-09-20, 15:17
Is the place arranged by her or you had to book place?Place was arranged by me! Choose oyo.

Maddy Patil
02-09-20, 19:49
Hello Bro,

Please share your Russian SP last 4-digits and where we can find him online?

Last week johny wanted some action, but this time not with regular indies nor in spa nor was in mood to try any Indian bird. So decided to try Russian again. Contacted my regular SP, he sent me some good Russian and Indian profiles, decided to go with a Russian beauty.

Reached the place. It was an oyo in a very remote location in baner. Knocked the door and when she opened a door, I was like WOW, how could somebody look so beautiful. She was looking even more gorgeous in real than in pictures. I was a joyous surprise for me. Her eyes were so blue and beautiful that I kept looking at them for few seconds. She hugged me and welcomed me into the room. We sat on bed, talked a bit and went to washroom. When I came back from washroom she gave me a coke and we listened to few songs. Then slowly she initiated and started licking my neck, removed my shirt and did a long DFK. It was a first time I had such a long DFK which was heavenly. DFK continued for almost 15 minutes. Then she sucked my nipples, licked my abs and after sometime again came up for DFK. I started pressing her melons meanwhile which were very large and pink. I removed her top and lower. She was looking so seductive. A beautiful face with pink lips, silky hairs, big boobs, flat stomach, perfectly curved ass, chubby thighs and well shaped calvess, it was true bliss to see her.

She removed my pants and started licking my thighs, slowly went down and sucked my balls for 5 minutes. Put johny in her mouth and she was sucking it like there is no tomorrow. Perfect combination of suction and tongue. She did BBBJ for almost 15 minutes. Then asked me turn around and licked my back and butts. It continued for almost half an hour. Again she came up for DFK and asked me to lick her gloryhole. It was clean, non smelly and very very pink. I gave her tongue job for 10 minutes and asked me to come over in 69 position. 69 continued for another 10 minutes. She came once by this time. After that she wore me a rubber and I banged her in missi first. Then in doggy, WOT, standing against the wall. This deed continued for 15 minutes and finally I came in missi. The total session lasted for 1. 5 hrs and she was not a time watcher at all.

After a deed we slept in each others arms for 10 minutes. Then I washed myself and got ready. While leaving she grabbed me from behind and again gave DFK for 2-3 minutes. I again lost myself into her beautiful eyes for few seconds and waved a goodbye. It was truly an heavenly experience.

Looks- 9.

Body composition- 9.

Attitude- 9.

Happy mongering!

Maddy Patil
02-09-20, 20:18
A Bhatt now run her own spa with a partner same lane of Hara Gaon Spa. She left Hara Gaon Spa in December. So went to her new spa T T Spa after massage I ask her that she had told me last time that next month she will will give me FS and now is the time which she accepted but she said its expensive I ask her how much she said 5 k I said no I can pay only 4 k and she said she can't do it 4 k but you been my regular customer she agreed on 4 k but next time I need to pay her more.

Started with DFK and tried all position she is ok will all position after 15-min of fuck I finally cum in doggy style, she said you have good stamina. After that we bath together I paid her and went.

Overall very good experience, yes will definitely try her next month again.
About her look and service guys there are plenty of FR on her just search.

SanjeevJain
02-09-20, 20:20
If possible can you please attach pic of this babe and post sp last digit's.

Looks- 9.

Body composition- 9.

Attitude- 9.

Happy mongering!

SanjeevJain
02-09-20, 20:22
Messaged you.

Can anyone help me with the indie contacts, I think I have helped everyone whoever asked the details, and this time I need help, so kindly reciprocate with some help. Thanks in advance.

SanjeevJain
02-09-20, 20:24
Hello,

I am in Pune for 2 weeks. Was hoping if anyone can share some good indies, just do not want to be in brag by searching myself. I have few numbers, will share details for good references to indie or genuine reasonable indie.

Thanks.Hi Bro,

I think first you need to enable your PM, then only someone can help.

Xxxz2020
02-10-20, 04:53
Tried Anjali today.

Contacted on fb. Was asked to come to Keshav nagar. Husband picked up. Conversion only on telegram.

1 bhk flat. Residential area.

She is very friendly. GFE. Fair and short. Bit plump.

She's super fair, it kind of scared me if its any skin issue. But even tone all over the body.

Booked for one shot one hour 3. 5 k but during the deed she agreed for anal for additional. 5 k.

Face 7/10.Where can I find her?

Rishabh11
02-10-20, 05:51
Hey Maddy,

Last digits are 604, he operates in and around baner area. He is also active on LC but I am not sure if you will be able to find him there.

Hello Bro,

Rishabh11
02-10-20, 05:58
Hi Sanjeev,

I can not attach the pic without her consent. Next time when I will visit her, I ask her jf I can share the pic. Meanwhile if you want to try her, contact the SP digits ending 1604, he mostly operates in and around baner and also sometimes active on LC.

Happy mongering!

BigTimeMonger
02-10-20, 06:44
Bro,

Yesterday I called Hara Gaon spa and was disappointed to know that Ms A Bhatt has left.

Got excited after seeing your message but googling for "T T Spa Wakad" is not helping.

Would you please post further pointers so that I can avail of her services?

Thanks mate. Find her again is like great!

A Bhatt now run her own spa with a partner same lane of Hara Gaon Spa. She left Hara Gaon Spa in December. So went to her new spa T T Spa after massage I ask her that she had told me last time that next month she will will give me FS and now is the time which she accepted but she said its expensive I ask her how much she said 5 k I said no I can pay only 4 k and she said she can't do it 4 k but you been my regular customer she agreed on 4 k but next time I need to pay her more.

Started with DFK and tried all position she is ok will all position after 15-min of fuck I finally cum in doggy style, she said you have good stamina. After that we bath together I paid her and went.

About her look and service guys there are plenty of FR on her just search.

PuneSexGuide
02-10-20, 10:46
Hi Bro,

I think first you need to enable your PM, then only someone can help.You can contact mr. Sahil [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. I have tried them many times.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Eagle Arrow
02-10-20, 14:12

About her look and service guys there are plenty of FR on her just search.Hi,

Do not let her increase the price. Last time I had taken FS from her for 4 k. I was feeling it was a bit higher. Lets stick to 4 k. Do not pay more.

AbbyJoes
02-10-20, 14:34
Where do I find her?

Hey guys,

How's Nisha with her number ending 225? The one pic I have of her looks decent but I'm interested to know more about her.

HalaMadrid
02-10-20, 15:08

Reached the place. It was an oyo in a very remote location in baner. Knocked the door and when she opened a door, I was like WOW, how could somebody look so beautiful. She was looking even more gorgeous in real than in pictures. I was a joyous surprise for me. Her eyes were so blue and beautiful that I kept looking at them for few seconds. She hugged me and welcomed me into the room. We sat on bed, talked a bit and went to washroom. When I came back from washroom she gave me a coke and we listened to few songs. Then slowly she initiated and started licking my neck, removed my shirt and did a long DFK. It was a first time I had such a long DFK which was heavenly. DFK continued for almost 15 minutes. Then she sucked my nipples, licked my abs and after sometime again came up for DFK. I started pressing her melons meanwhile which were very large and pink. I removed her top and lower. She was looking so seductive. A beautiful face with pink lips, silky hairs, big boobs, flat stomach, perfectly curved ass, chubby thighs and well shaped calvess, it was true bliss to see her.Hey man,

You mind sharing the contact?

HalaMadrid
02-10-20, 15:08
She is 35+ and lives in the area near the airport. Doesn't have a place so you will have to book a hotel.

5 k two pops + hotel (she prefers an oyo next to the mall which costs 1500).

Usually meets only after 6 on weekdays. Overall 6-7 ish on 10. Looks exactly like the picture you see on WA.Awesome, thanks for the write up.

Intseg9
02-10-20, 15:18
Hi Bro,

I think first you need to enable your PM, then only someone can help.Hi bro,

In the process of getting the bitcoin piece, it is kind of hassle to get it going. Will inform, once am in to PM service.

Thanks.

Intraspy
02-10-20, 17:33
Can anyone help me with the indie contacts, I think I have helped everyone whoever asked the details, and this time I need help, so kindly reciprocate with some help. Thanks in advance.Clear your inbox.

Intraspy
02-10-20, 17:34
Kindly clear your inbox.Cleared now. Sorry about that.

Rishabh11
02-10-20, 17:57
Hi Sanjeev,

I can share the pic without her consent. Next time when I will visit her, I will ask if I can share the pic. Meanwhile if you want to try her, you can contact SP digits ending 604. Happy mongering.

Rishabh11
02-10-20, 17:59
Hi Maddy,

SP digits ending 604. He operates in and around Baner area. He is also active on LC intermittently but I am not sure you will be able to find him there.

Hello Bro,

Maddy Patil
02-10-20, 20:20
Word is "Treat".

Bro,

Yesterday I called Hara Gaon spa and was disappointed to know that Ms A Bhatt has left.

Got excited after seeing your message but googling for "T T Spa Wakad" is not helping.

Would you please post further pointers so that I can avail of her services?

Thanks mate. Find her again is like great!

Maddy Patil
02-10-20, 20:44
Hello Rishabh11,

I searched a lot for your SP digits ending 604 contact number but can't find him. If any other users who has this SP number and has active PM then please share his contact.

Hi Maddy,

SP digits ending 604. He operates in and around Baner area. He is also active on LC intermittently but I am not sure you will be able to find him there.

SanjeevJain
02-10-20, 20:51
Hello Bro,

Please share your Russian SP last 4-digits and where we can find him online?This sp was available on skokka but I didn't think he was genuine.
I have shared the digits with you .
Please do post review if you try from him.

Rishabh11
02-10-20, 21:25
Hi Sanjeev,

I don't know about skokka but he is active on LC. He goes by the name Shivani. There are many fake SPs who operate with the same name, but the one with digits ending 1604 is genuine. BTW where did you share the digits?

This sp was available on skokka but I didn't think he was genuine.
I have shared the digits with you .
Please do post review if you try from him.

Rishabh11
02-10-20, 21:28
Hello Maddy,

The SP operates by the name of Shivani. There are lots of fake SPs with the same name. The one with digits ending 1604 is genuine.

Hello Rishabh11,

I searched a lot for your SP digits ending 604 contact number but can't find him. If any other users who has this SP number and has active PM then please share his contact.

Rishabh11
02-10-20, 21:30
I meant to say I can't share the pic without consent. It was a typo error. Apologies.

Hi Sanjeev,

I can share the pic without her consent. Next time when I will visit her, I will ask if I can share the pic. Meanwhile if you want to try her, you can contact SP digits ending 604. Happy mongering.

BlackStonePune
02-11-20, 03:11
Awesome, thanks for the write up.Anyone can share nisha number and is the pic available on forum.

Thank you in advance.

Sands007
02-11-20, 04:51
Will be visiting Pune this week. Appreciate getting good indie / SP contacts.

TravelToMeet
02-11-20, 05:01
Hi Sanjeev,

I can not attach the pic without her consent. Next time when I will visit her, I ask her jf I can share the pic. Meanwhile if you want to try her, contact the SP digits ending 1604, he mostly operates in and around baner and also sometimes active on LC.

Happy mongering!Hi I'm new to Pune but keep visiting. Where can I find more details to get full no of the SP. Any help appreciated. My PM is also active.

SanjeevJain
02-11-20, 05:37
I meant to say I can't share the pic without consent. It was a typo error. Apologies.I think it will be unwise to inform her about this forum.

Seniors, can you please give your opinion.

SanjeevJain
02-11-20, 05:39
I meant to say I can't share the pic without consent. It was a typo error. Apologies.This is the pic I got from that sp.

Can you confirm if this is the babe?

M Jack
02-11-20, 07:26
Please share SP details with me. I too might try her.

This is the pic I got from that sp.

Rishabh11
02-11-20, 08:31
Hi Sanjeev,

Of course I am not going to tell her about this forum. I will ask her in another way. So don't worry. This forum is a secret place for mongers to share the views and experiences, so it should always be secretive. Happy mongering!

I think it will be unwise to inform her about this forum.

Seniors, can you please give your opinion.

Rishabh11
02-11-20, 08:32
No. I tried another girl. SP shared this babes pics with me later but I have not tried her yet.

Rishabh11
02-11-20, 08:35
You can try your luck on locanto with the SP name Shivani, digits ending 604. Once my PM is active, I will share the details with everyone.

Hi I'm new to Pune but keep visiting. Where can I find more details to get full no of the SP. Any help appreciated. My PM is also active.

HKBing
02-11-20, 09:39

Can you confirm if this is the babe?The lady in the pic is actually a Uzbek. The same SP had another Russian who has pic on left side of the chest. Tried the other one was really amazing.

PuneSexGuide
02-11-20, 10:42

Can you confirm if this is the babe?Yes, they are very genuine guys.

PuneSexGuide
02-11-20, 10:44
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Champ211
02-11-20, 13:49
Cleared inbox.

Clear your inbox.

Intraspy
02-11-20, 14:23
Bro, clear your inbox.

HKBing
02-11-20, 15:10
Wanted to clarify for the benefit of the forum. The SP from Baner who is / are been discussed are partners. One is Sahil whose digits end with 604 and the other is Shivani digits ending with 419.

They had 2 Russians. One which halamadrid has FR for has left already. The other whose pic is been shared (tattoo on right be* is still available.

Regards,

Hkbing.

Pnqdxb
02-11-20, 17:28
What's the name of this Oyo, do they ask for ids from both? Is it safe? Is it available for few hours?Yes, they take ids for both, the place is safe. Don't know the name but it's close to Pheonix. You can book on the counter, you don't need to pre book.

If you want to be extra cautious you can book something in Viman yourself and ask her to visit it.

We checked out in under 2 hours but I am sure we could stay longer if needed.

MidnightGamer
02-11-20, 18:28
Hi at Champ211 and those who tried V spa P.S.

Is it V V spa or only V spa? Is the previous name starts with S and ends with M as I saw two names on the door. The waiting time was 1 HR so didn't try. Please tell me if I decoded the correct spa or I am referring to wrong one.

It's in bdlg. With the name of god in P.S.

Rishabh11
02-12-20, 03:37
Yes, you went in the correct spa. Actually it has two names. The name that you saw on the door was S. M. And its the old name. The new name of spa is V. V. Spa.

Is it V V spa or only V spa? Is the previous name starts with S and ends with M as I saw two names on the door. The waiting time was 1 HR so didn't try. Please tell me if I decoded the correct spa or I am referring to wrong one.

HKBing
02-12-20, 03:52
Wanted to clarify for the benefit of the forum. The SP from Baner who is / are been discussed are partners. One is Sahil whose digits end with 604 and the other is Shivani digits ending with 419.

They had 2 Russians. One which halamadrid has FR for has left already. The other whose pic is been shared (tattoo on right be* is still available.

Regards,

Hkbing.My apologies, I meant to refer FR posted by Rishabh11 not Halamadrid.

Champ211
02-12-20, 03:59
Yes it's same

It's in bdlg. With the name of god in P.S..

Mitochondria
02-12-20, 09:45
No. I tried another girl. SP shared this babes pics with me later but I have not tried her yet.Please confirm which of these two your FR was referring to.

Thanks.

Intraspy
02-12-20, 14:18
Clear your inbox.

Rishabh11
02-12-20, 14:26
Yes, its a VV spa. This is new name of this spa. The old name is SM spa. We went in right spa.

Rocky0502
02-12-20, 15:40
Contacted SP ending with digits 432. Got the contact through loc. Sent across a few pictures. Finalised one. Asked to come to a hotel near the railway station. Excellent experience. Girl was bubbly wanted to please and did some dirty chat as well prior to the deed to get Johnny all excited.

Fucked her in missionary and doggy. She was very clean but did not want to try a BBBK or DFK. But a really big tease which is always a turn on for me.

Tits - 9/10 one of best handful and shapely.

Ass. Nice and rounded.

DFK and BBBJ. Did not ask.

WIR. Yes. Probably for longer the next time.

Damages - 6 k for one pop plus 500 tip.

VijayPathiSeth
02-12-20, 17:31
Folks.

Visiting Pune next week for a business. How is the hotel at Subject for sneaking in an Inde? Is Restaurant in the Ground floor?

Cheers.

VJ.

Rishabh11
02-12-20, 19:08
None of them. I tried a different girl. She did not have such long hairs.

Please confirm which of these two your FR was referring to.

Thanks.

Maddy Patil
02-12-20, 20:50
Rishabh11 Bro,

Many of our ISG brothers have already found your SP contact and in next few days some or the other will upload her full photo, so its better you upload her photo you can blur here eye and let all our ISG brothers take the pleasure to see her beauty.

It will also generate her good income form our ISG brothers let her also make some extra bucks before she leaves to Russia, and also revel her name if possible.

None of them. I tried a different girl. She did not have such long hairs.