PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

LulzAk
08-08-20, 05:41
Was away for a while due to obvious reason. Read that SP Shivani from Baner got raided. That is sad cz he had good options always. Does anyone have an alternative? Also, Can someone share a few couples in Pune. Seems to be a safe option. Any help will be much appreciated.

DanishS
08-08-20, 12:54
Met Ritu after lockdown as I had no contacts of independents,. Such a refreshing experience.

She is bit chubby and glowing skin now, she mentioned she excersing a lot.

Experience I won't say much as there are lots of FR, attitude and service she is the best.

New Mongers can contact me to share.

Request for seniors to share contacts of 1-2 new birds will share if I find any new contacts.

Thanks in adv.Can I please get Ritu contact?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Tezasvi Kumar
08-08-20, 20:47
I'm planning on exploring her soon. Please let me know. Shahed and reviews if any. Will share a colourful FR in return!How much is he charging?

Dint tried this but tried some other Russian in past. They are usually much older than pics. Once I met who was well above in her 40's but in pics was looking like 23 so I left the room.

In other experience with Russians mostly they will be in late 30 may have huge stretch marks on tummy and rate is 10 k. They don't let us do much.

My policy with Russian is always check before giving the money and be ready to say no and leave.

Thanks.

MmongerMonk
08-08-20, 21:03
Your PM is not active bro.

Can I please get Ritu contact?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Admin

DadFuck
08-09-20, 07:27
Have two active contacts with place in Kothrud area. If interested please pm.Hi bro, kindly give contact. I pm you. Waiting for your reply thanks in advance.

Sahilall4
08-09-20, 15:22
Good FR. Do they have a phone or only contact through FB?They do have phone, but they shared the number with me after fixing the meeting. They were active on messenger too.

What I saw recently is they are back in action now.

DarcyDrew
08-10-20, 09:59
Hello everyone,

I just moved to Pune. It would be great if some of you could share details of reliable SPs and indies. I can reciprocate with contacts in Delhi and Mumbai.

TIA.

MmongerMonk
08-11-20, 06:37
Sent you over PM. Please check.

Hello everyone,

I just moved to Pune. It would be great if some of you could share details of reliable SPs and indies. I can reciprocate with contacts in Delhi and Mumbai.

TIA.

HornDogPuneKar
08-11-20, 13:18
Since I have a fetish for older, mature women, I decided to try Priya from Kalyani Nagar. Thank you, Arun21 for the contact.

So, messaged her and fixed the price at 7 K and the time for the meeting. She sent me her address, which was easy to find through GPS. She lives in a posh society, and has a safe apartment. She was wearing a very hot red dress with half her tits hanging out when she welcome me at the door. Contrasted well with a fair skin. That dress set my blood running south. Had some small talk and went to the bedroom to get more comfortable. There's no bed but a mattress on the floor. Sat on it and continued to chit chat. She is a well-educated, cultured lady so chatted with her about everything from Pune's weather to SSR's suicide case. In between chats, I planted some good wet kisses on her and slid my hand in between her thighs. She was starting to get wet. She is a good kisser.

Now it was time for action. Let loose her tits. Though not huge, they were decent in size. Like a pink cherry on top of a pastry, her pink nipples were extremely enticing. They were quite smooth and a lot of fun to suck. Now, I slid down, kissing her smooth white body to her wet pink pussy. She was extremely wet for a woman her age (53). Ate her out to at least 2 orgasms. Now she was enjoying it and so was I. It was her time to return the favour. I lay down and she started sucking me. Though she didn't suck deep, she pleasured my shaft and got me rock hard.

I pushed her down and she spread her legs wide. Her pussy glistened with juices. I slowly slid myself in her and enjoyed every inch disappearing inside her. Pounded her to my heart's content. She sometimes moaned hard and sometimes softly, which further propelled me towards an orgasm. I wanted to do her in more positions but being pent up for 4 months, I had to be content with only missionary. I usually take a lot of time to come, but the sight of her meaty thighs spread apart was something else. Came hard, relaxed, chatted a bit more, and left with promises of seeing her again soon. All in all, it was a good experience, but buyer's remorse did set in. Started feeling 7 K was too high. 5-6 would be perfect. But she is set on that price and rarely budges. So, other mongers take note.

Looks: 7/10 (I have a fetish for older women. Others might not like her).

Pussy: 7/10 (Extra points for being tight-ish for her age).

Ass: 8/10 (Roundish and nice).

Damage: 7 K with place.

WIR: She's an acquired taste. People who want to bone an smart, educated, mature lady can go for her. But do take her age into account. She is 53.

Guys, if you have contacts of authentic Thais and big Afros, please do share. I need to cross them off my list now that I have crossed off a 50+ lady.

FundoBoy
08-11-20, 17:32
This is an old FR. Since I was out of inde options decided to try spa. I was tired of sitting at home so decided to roam around, went to wakad. To my surprise, the much spoken hara gaon spa was open.

Signed in paid at the counter. One Marathi girl was assigned. The message was OK. Extras were on the table but only HJ, not even B2B. Rejected since I can do it by myself. Left the place.

Second time visited after 3 weeks or so. This time one north Indian girl was assigned, she gave me excellent message literally. I had never had a message like that ever.

Extras were also offered but only B2B / HJ. Accepted B2B. Very good exp. It was very good experience that time. She had good racks. Very less talkative. Message skills 10/10. WIR: Yes.

AndyBhai
08-11-20, 19:32
Please PM, will return good contact.

Thanks

Since I have a fetish for older, mature women, I decided to try Priya from Kalyani Nagar. Thank you, Arun21 for the contact.

So, messaged her and fixed the price at 7 K and the time for the meeting. She sent me her address, which was easy to find through GPS. She lives in a posh society, and has a safe apartment. She was wearing a very hot red dress with half her tits hanging out when she welcome me at the door. Contrasted well with a fair skin. That dress set my blood running south. Had some small talk and went to the bedroom to get more comfortable. There's no bed but a mattress on the floor. Sat on it and continued to chit chat. She is a well-educated, cultured lady so chatted with her about everything from Pune's weather to SSR's suicide case. In between chats, I planted some good wet kisses on her and slid my hand in between her thighs. She was starting to get wet. She is a good kisser.

Now it was time for action. Let loose her tits. Though not huge, they were decent in size. Like a pink cherry on top of a pastry, her pink nipples were extremely enticing. They were quite smooth and a lot of fun to suck. Now, I slid down, kissing her smooth white body to her wet pink pussy. She was extremely wet for a woman her age (53). Ate her out to at least 2 orgasms. Now she was enjoying it and so was I. It was her time to return the favour. I lay down and she started sucking me. Though she didn't suck deep, she pleasured my shaft and got me rock hard.

Member #4771
08-12-20, 08:06

Now it was time for action. Let loose her tits. Though not huge, they were decent in size. Like a pink cherry on top of a pastry, her pink nipples were extremely enticing. They were quite smooth and a lot of fun to suck. Now, I slid down, kissing her smooth white body to her wet pink pussy. She was extremely wet for a woman her age (53). Ate her out to at least 2 orgasms. Now she was enjoying it and so was I. It was her time to return the favour. I lay down and she started sucking me. Though she didn't suck deep, she pleasured my shaft and got me rock hard.7 k for one session? It's way too expensive. She provides 2 sessions for 8 k. Check previous FRs.

PuneMasti
08-12-20, 09:49
Hi,

I was trying to renew my subscription but I can see that purchasing subscription via credit card is not an option anymore. Can someone tell me how safe it is to purchase subscription via bitcoin?

Member #4771
08-12-20, 19:01
She looks quite old actually of course she is above 50's. But she does have good GFE and BBBJ skills which I thoroughly enjoyed including CIM and rimming. I saw red marks below her boobs and near ass not sure what it was due to, but I didn't feel like touching much. She is however a genuinely nice woman, tries best to please you if there are any requests and doesn't waste your time with sad life stories.

Body - 4/10.

GFE - 7/10.

BBBJ - 6/10.

Damage - 10 k (3 sessions).

MmongerMonk
08-13-20, 08:25
Search for KumarLS in Hydrabad forum. He gave a good workaround for activation of subscription and purchase bitcoins. It worked for me.

Hi,

I was trying to renew my subscription but I can see that purchasing subscription via credit card is not an option anymore. Can someone tell me how safe it is to purchase subscription via bitcoin?

MM333
08-13-20, 08:35
Missing Pune now as I am travelling down south.

Can you share contact of this Lady.

I like mature women.

Can reciprocate in South whenever you visit.

M3.

Now it was time for action. Let loose her tits. Though not huge, they were decent in size. Like a pink cherry on top of a pastry, her pink nipples were extremely enticing. They were quite smooth and a lot of fun to suck. Now, I slid down, kissing her smooth white body to her wet pink pussy. She was extremely wet for a woman her age (53). Ate her out to at least 2 orgasms. Now she was enjoying it and so was I. It was her time to return the favour. I lay down and she started sucking me. Though she didn't suck deep, she pleasured my shaft and got me rock hard..

Mayo45
08-13-20, 13:57
She looks quite old actually of course she is above 50's. But she does have good GFE and BBBJ skills which I thoroughly enjoyed including CIM and rimming. I saw red marks below her boobs and near ass not sure what it was due to, but I didn't feel like touching much. She is however a genuinely nice woman, tries best to please you if there are any requests and doesn't waste your time with sad life stories.

Body - 4/10.

GFE - 7/10.

BBBJ - 6/10.

Damage - 10 k (3 sessions).Hi bro, hope you are doing well and staying healthy. Mind sharing the digits. Thanks.

Joy2018
08-13-20, 16:06
Keeping it short as already have some reports on her on this forum.

Contacted through FB and settled the day to meet.

Reached her place without any issue.

A small 1 bhk flat, safe. Young lady with okeish type of assets.

Good in BJ and nice view in doggy because of her nice round ass.

Face & body. 6.

Ass. 7.

Boobs. 5.

Overall. 6/10.

WIR. Only if nearby to that area.

Joy2018
08-13-20, 16:13
Does any one tried neha Aundh recently.

Got her contact 4 months back but not tried. Not sure if her number still active.

If anybody has any recent reviews on her can PM me. Thanks.

Temp3333
08-14-20, 03:01
Hi,

Hope you are safe and fine. Tried reaching out to you via pm, but your mailbox is full. Can you please pm me the contact. TIA.

I pushed her down and she spread her legs wide. Her pussy glistened with juices. I slowly slid myself in her and enjoyed every inch disappearing inside her. Pounded her to my heart's content. She sometimes moaned hard and sometimes softly, which further propelled me towards an orgasm. I wanted to do her in more positions but being pent up for 4 months, I had to be content with only missionary. I usually take a lot of time to come, but the sight of her meaty thighs spread apart was something else. Came hard, relaxed, chatted a bit more, and left with promises of seeing her again soon. All in all, it was a good experience, but buyer's remorse did set in. Started feeling 7 K was too high. 5-6 would be perfect. But she is set on that price and rarely budges. So, other mongers take note.

Looks: 7/10 (I have a fetish for older women. Others might not like her).

Pussy: 7/10 (Extra points for being tight-ish for her age).

Ass: 8/10 (Roundish and nice).

Damage: 7 K with place.

WIR: She's an acquired taste. People who want to bone an smart, educated, mature lady can go for her. But do take her age into account. She is 53.

Guys, if you have contacts of authentic Thais and big Afros, please do share. I need to cross them off my list now that I have crossed off a 50+ lady.

Ashu85
08-14-20, 11:29
Hi Joy,

Tried reaching you on pm but your inbox is full. Could you clear your inbox so I can get in touch with you.

Keeping it short as already have some reports on her on this forum.

Contacted through FB and settled the day to meet.

Reached her place without any issue.

A small 1 bhk flat, safe. Young lady with okeish type of assets.

Good in BJ and nice view in doggy because of her nice round ass.

Face & body. 6.

Ass. 7.

Boobs. 5.

Overall. 6/10.

WIR. Only if nearby to that area.

MmongerMonk
08-15-20, 08:14
Happy Independence Day to all.

SexyMonger
08-15-20, 08:46
Near expressway SP gave bad girl 6 k for short time. Not happy.

Rates also have increased.

CoolGuy86
08-15-20, 19:48

So, messaged her and fixed the price at 7 K and the time for the meeting. She sent me her address, which was easy to find through GPS. She lives in a posh society, and has a safe apartment. She was wearing a very hot red dress with half her tits hanging out when she welcome me at the door. Contrasted well with a fair skin. That dress set my blood running south. Had some small talk and went to the bedroom to get more comfortable. There's no bed but a mattress on the floor. Sat on it and continued to chit chat. She is a well-educated, cultured lady so chatted with her about everything from Pune's weather to SSR's suicide case. In between chats, I planted some good wet kisses on her and slid my hand in between her thighs. She was starting to get wet. She is a good kisser..Hi,

It seems interesting and I am tempted to try her. Hope you can share her digits and reference. Maybe I can help you with Afro chick indies contacts.

Happy and safe mongering.

Cheers.

Coolguy86.

TIA.

CoolGuy86
08-15-20, 19:57
Hi all,

Decided to start mongering as GFs becoming very expensive and hard to handle. Need a change now.

It's better to have nice time without getting emotionally harassed.

Its good that we can fulfill our fantasies of every kind while mongering.

Now in this COVID situation, can't go out. Will wait for 3-4 months. Got some preferences from forum posts, thanks for sharing friends.

Couples from Pune I would try. Didn't find any Independent bird worth doing.

Zeenat hw Mumbai. On my top list. Thanks for sharing.

Miss Z Mumbai.

Neha Mumbai.

Dimple from Delhi.Get your premium membership and you need to activate your Private messaging system first for exchanging contacts. Hope you have gone through the forum rules.

Yandh
08-15-20, 22:08
Hi guys,

I hope you all are doing great.

I saw many movies where guy go to certain place and talk to some lady and she calls her girls and then guy select girl for night.

Does Pune have such place. Where whenever we go there will be lot of selection of girls and won't put much weight on wallet.

So that people can visit very often.

By the way if any one seeking for couple for 3 sum or couples like with fwb where you can do one to one with wife. I have few contacts on facebook please let me know if any one interested.

There is guy who was going to help me with lady from hadapsar she has her own place and charges 1. 5 k for one session.

Generally this couple charges around 5 k to 6 k for 2 hours I have not meet them but we have talked.

You can always massage me no problem.

Yandh
08-15-20, 22:12
Hello Fellow members,

On night I was in KP area rickshaw driver who was driving me to home told me that he always visit girl from BP but he do not go to her place but rather to a lodge nearby for safety reason.

Does anyone knows any nearby place out side of BP but where we can call this girls or the lodge owner or place owner have such girls can provide safely for night.

Please let me know you can send direct message to me and in case if you need any help regarding contacts I have few independent couples where you can meet wife and also few SP but good quality not one who will loot you.

Tatankaa
08-16-20, 12:20
Hello Fellow members,

On night I was in KP area rickshaw driver who was driving me to home told me that he always visit girl from BP but he do not go to her place but rather to a lodge nearby for safety reason.

Does anyone knows any nearby place out side of BP but where we can call this girls or the lodge owner or place owner have such girls can provide safely for night.

Please let me know you can send direct message to me and in case if you need any help regarding contacts I have few independent couples where you can meet wife and also few SP but good quality not one who will loot you.Sent you the PM regarding this.

Champ211
08-17-20, 05:03
Rates are not increased for SP and definitely decreased for Spas, personal experience. Don't inflate the price learn to say NO if you don't get on your price. There are plenty options available.

Near expressway SP gave bad girl 6 k for short time. Not happy.

Rates also have increased.

BoyPune
08-17-20, 06:09
Hello mates,

Need your help regarding any GFE girl in Pune (Already have tried Ritu).

OR.

I have already posted reports about my adventures with fb cpls (Prachi Anil, Shan Shabnam, Rahul Ragini, Neha Pritam, Chetan Ashwini, Swapnil Pooja, Prem Priya Sharma etc) so please suggest if any other cpl you are aware and tried already.

Or.

Full service Spa in Pune or cpl FR Pune. Preferably with Thai or min NE therapists (I have already tried many Spas in Pune & know places for Handjob and Top access type of services & need beyond that now).

Based on suggested options I will visit one each of them starting from Wednesday to Friday this week.

Bond_Pune.

Panvel1
08-17-20, 06:38
Just to mention that the housewife with kid is no longer active as per my knowledge. She has given up the activity and is staying with her family. She was really awesome but can't do anything about it. The best looking lady without much make up too.

Now there are Tej...... and Neel. Have tried Tej.......thrice before the lockdown. Once for short time and twice for the night. I have not been able to try Neel. due to the lockdown. Both are nice and VFM stuff.

HornDogPuneKar
08-17-20, 10:04
Sorry guys,

I have cleared my inbox. You'll can start PM'ing. But please have something good to offer. Most messages are guys promising something in return when they get a good contact. I have been on the forum far too long to know that promises of reciprocation never come through. I may have missed replying to a few guys as my inbox was crazy full. Sorry guys, I will get to it ASAP. Also, please don't give me numbers of all the usual ones circulated on the forum like Ritu, Neelakshi, Pallavi, Deepali, etc. I already have them.

Champ211
08-18-20, 04:30
There are many spas providing FS in Wakad. Just Google it. According to me there are more than 10 FS spas I know in Wakad P.S. Area. PM me for more details or do Google.

Hello mates,

Need your help regarding any GFE girl in Pune (Already have tried Ritu).

OR.

I have already posted reports about my adventures with fb cpls (Prachi Anil, Shan Shabnam, Rahul Ragini, Neha Pritam, Chetan Ashwini, Swapnil Pooja, Prem Priya Sharma etc) so please suggest if any other cpl you are aware and tried already.

Or.

Full service Spa in Pune or cpl FR Pune. Preferably with Thai or min NE therapists (I have already tried many Spas in Pune & know places for Handjob and Top access type of services & need beyond that now).

Based on suggested options I will visit one each of them starting from Wednesday to Friday this week.

Bond_Pune.

SexyMonger
08-18-20, 05:18
Rates are not increased for SP and definitely decreased for Spas, personal experience. Don't inflate the price learn to say NO if you don't get on your price. There are plenty options available.Agree realized after this, will not fall for any amount now.

Tiger2411
08-18-20, 09:15
Anyone used SP called Sahil, ending in 604? Got in touch with him and wanted to ensure he is trustworthy. Your reviews would be appreciated.

Saw some mention of him a few months ago here and wanted to be sure he will supply the birds he shows.

LandFakir09
08-18-20, 09:25
Don't know if my memory serves me right.

But is Priya KN also on SA? (profile name goes by name of Mr. Roshan ex-wife).

Can anyone confirm by the pics?

Thanks.

Jooeey
08-18-20, 09:29
I'm planning on exploring her soon. Please let me know. Shahed and reviews if any. Will share a colourful FR in return!Fake.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZishF2laJIaNKR0gRPtbsPqQhK0GCUlfAtQCW60RlNW5rwFpAamrt3gTJkz-Y2ZbGRoQA81vr3actGPalmmsnsH8TYK4k6PE-xadzxLeR0OuzePyO8_1ol6TA-xm6nA-myEXnHCWqKAtMxGoPPAuRGP6gdpCWyCbX0WuEyMWmE-7MuyZiAla5GTxiI6qThCLAOBMpWalLu1tDnmTfR-V-akEl3V6EPZ6ElyX5jjppQC9DHxk5fXnH0RR-omN_1E0_1sMGrCUGZ0-5AIKt3j-mVbYEvazXLYZh4iZ_1MB5OJ1EgtJEvyhTyxkaxCLwp3jxijqO2jgivy6FRNJ65HlhZ6bC1rdGHeQyQ

Tiger2411
08-18-20, 09:47
Any updates on SP Shivani ending in 419. Has the LE issue been resolved and services started? Planning on using Shivani's birds.

Any update on Baner Balewadi SP and Bob manger arrested. Are they released? I got msg from them in whtaspp and scared. Blocked them. Please update guys.

Aarun21
08-18-20, 10:09
Any updates on SP Shivani ending in 419. Has the LE issue been resolved and services started? Planning on using Shivani's birds.Her status says, "New Arrival".

Tiger2411
08-18-20, 10:43
Yes. But since the LE issue was all over the newspapers, is it safe to use the services? Has anyone used recently?

Her status says, "New Arrival".

HornDogPuneKar
08-18-20, 14:32
It's her, but she looks older in person. Those pics are old.

Thanks.

PuneGuy2006
08-18-20, 15:01
I am not getting any response on number ending 419, any idea if her number has been changed?

Yes. But since the LE issue was all over the newspapers, is it safe to use the services? Has anyone used recently?

Chotu1
08-18-20, 15:06
Hello guys,

I came across some Afro indie in Sangvi and pimple Gurav area. Did someone tried them? Is it safe to go to their place? Those indies do not come to your place.

Sitting Duck
08-18-20, 17:43
Hi,

I am trying to sign up to SA website but my CC transaction is failing. Is the website blocked by my CC provider? Any workarounds?

Thanks,

SD.

AbbyJoes
08-18-20, 20:28
Hi,

I am trying to sign up to SA website but my CC transaction is failing. Is the website blocked by my CC provider? Any workarounds?

Thanks,

SD.What is SA website?

Aarun21
08-18-20, 20:43
Hi,

Thanks,

SD.I purchased 2 months back. Don't think SA is blocked by any bank. Might be Forex issue as well. Check with your bank.

Sanjuwick7
08-18-20, 20:59
Yes. But since the LE issue was all over the newspapers, is it safe to use the services? Has anyone used recently?Anyone checked new arrivals pics?

Is it the same place in banER or other place?

KenTheRockstar
08-19-20, 07:45
Hey all,

I've been stuck in the dry location of Mumbai suburb since Jan. Absolutely no action since then. Read some discussion threads about small screen actress available. Was wondering if anyone could direct to this Marathi anchor. I don't know if she is available or even if she provides services. If anyone has strong contacts with SP in Mumbai might catch up more details.

BumBumlbee
08-19-20, 14:13
Hello guys,

I came across some Afro indie in Sangvi and pimple Gurav area. Did someone tried them? Is it safe to go to their place? Those indies do not come to your place.My experience was bad, the photos don't match with real ones, and once you there they start all restriction, don't do this and that, they only want to finish ASAP.

SexyMonger
08-20-20, 10:47
Anyone interested to go to Lonavla with couple of girls hired will split expenses.

Mohanpune
08-20-20, 17:00
Hello,

I am new to this, can anyone please share some genuine contact.

Aarun21
08-20-20, 18:19
Hello,

I am new to this, can anyone please share some genuine contact.Get Subscription 1st.

DanCaspi
08-20-20, 19:27
Visited 3 weeks before, safe place. She is very pleasing and caring. Same what is posted here in past reports. Only turnoff is her thin body and very dry in bottom. Happy and safe mongering guys.

DanCaspi
08-20-20, 19:30
Visited 2 weeks before, short in height, also caring a lot, all good except what I understood she works in hospital as covid warrior, so be safe and take most precautions.

LulzAk
08-21-20, 04:21
I believe I have been there before, they use to operate from Keshav Nagar, The lady is very co operative, blow job is nice, not a time watcher. She is a VFM option in Pune. 8/10 for attitude.

Visited 2 weeks before, short in height, also caring a lot, all good except what I understood she works in hospital as covid warrior, so be safe and take most precautions.

ApoTank2012
08-21-20, 08:31
What is SA website?SA = Seeking Arrangement.

It's a site where you can find sugar babes. Read past posts for experiences on this.

MidnightGamer
08-21-20, 10:11
Has anyone recently visited spas in PCMC area, mostly in P.S. Is there any spa open?

Chotu1
08-21-20, 18:43
Anyone interested to go to Lonavla with couple of girls hired will split expenses.Yes man, I can company you.

Chotu1
08-21-20, 18:44
Visited 2 weeks before, short in height, also caring a lot, all good except what I understood she works in hospital as covid warrior, so be safe and take most precautions.Can you share the details?

Chotu1
08-21-20, 19:01
My experience was bad, the photos don't match with real ones, and once you there they start all restriction, don't do this and that, they only want to finish ASAP.Yes I found photos to be fake and what about their place? Did you find it safe? Any other Afro male was their in the room?

Ishaang
08-22-20, 05:06
Hi all,

Would anyone be kind enough to share digits of trusted SP who provides Russian girls or any indie who is Russian. PM is active.

Chotu1
08-22-20, 05:13
Anybody tried Pallavi whose digit ends with 294? She is asking 15 k for short and 25 k for overnight.

Champ211
08-22-20, 05:57
All the spas are open.

Has anyone recently visited spas in PCMC area, mostly in P.S. Is there any spa open?

Hunter0077
08-22-20, 22:09
Anybody tried Pallavi whose digit ends with 294? She is asking 15 k for short and 25 k for overnight.Bro,

She is not even worth 5 k. Please don't waste your money. You can go to Mumbai with 15 k, and enjoy 5 times more.

Thanks.

Chotu1
08-23-20, 01:55
Bro,

She is not even worth 5 k. Please don't waste your money. You can go to Mumbai with 15 k, and enjoy 5 times more.

Thanks.Thanks bro, I posted and then searched the old reviews from senior members. My bad. I will not do the thing which will increase the price of unworthy.

LulzAk
08-23-20, 04:47
I second that, Don't waste your money on her. The only good thing is she has a clean ans safe apartment. But definitely not worth the money.

Bro,

Thanks.

LulzAk
08-23-20, 05:19
Hi guys,

Are there any alternatives to SA? I find it very expensive. Also, Can someone share contact for Priya KN (53), I see her on SA but don't wish to invest in SA. Help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

MidnightGamer
08-23-20, 06:17
Hello guys,

I came across some Afro indie in Sangvi and pimple Gurav area. Did someone tried them? Is it safe to go to their place? Those indies do not come to your place.I visited Afro in p. G. Lane 7, 3 times. Every time I got a girl different from the pic she sent. But I was ready for this as previous FR's mentioned the same. Most of the Afros are genuine but you will not get their real pic before meet. It may possible that people in the lane stare at you while entering the building. But it's safe to go there, there can be her female roommates as well but they won't disturb you. If you are lucky, you will get 2 girls 2 bang. All the times I have been able to do whatever I want except anal. There were no restrictions. BJ was available.

Note. Try to keep prices lower. They will get ready for 1.5 k as well.

Sitting Duck
08-23-20, 07:14
Hi all,

Would anyone be kind enough to share digits of trusted SP who provides Russian girls or any indie who is Russian. PM is active.Hi,

There is one Russian indie on MR website in the KP area who does outcalls for 10 k for 2 hrs, you can try her? I have yet to try her myself. Her name is Natalie.

Sitting Duck
08-23-20, 07:16
I'm planning on exploring her soon. Please let me know. Shahed and reviews if any. Will share a colourful FR in return!Anyone tried her and can share your comments? I am planning to meet her if I can find the time, she is in Pune til the 31st it seems.

Panvel1
08-23-20, 16:34
Bro,

Thanks.Don't consider her. You will get better options. She's getting very high handed.

Panvel1
08-23-20, 16:36
Yes man, I can company you.I'm willing to accompany but girl has to be good. Costs can be shared.

Champ211
08-23-20, 17:33
Just be careful with FS spas, LE is active and making raids in P.S. Area.

ColdWater
08-24-20, 09:39
Hi there,

Priya seems to be quite in demand.

There is an Ad in locanto as well, asking for details of Priya.

Hi guys,

Are there any alternatives to SA? I find it very expensive. Also, Can someone share contact for Priya KN (53), I see her on SA but don't wish to invest in SA. Help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

MasalaWingz
08-24-20, 14:37

Thanks.Yes its the same one you mentioned!

Panvel1
08-24-20, 15:05
Anybody tried Pallavi whose digit ends with 294? She is asking 15 k for short and 25 k for overnight.Now she is not worth 5 K which I paid her on the three occasions that I met her. Her location is near Kedar. Garden in Wanwor.

Mayut24
08-25-20, 18:59
Hi there,

Priya seems to be quite in demand.

There is an Ad in locanto as well, asking for details of Priya.Hello,

Could you please help me with Priya's contact. I'm an old member was inactive for quite a long.

Time. Dealing with the bitcoin shit to buy membership again. Till then is there any way I can connect with Priya. I really want to try a MILF like her.

Please give some useful pointers.

Cheers!

MidnightGamer
08-26-20, 03:02
Visited VV spa P.S. Yesterday. Hygiene is maintained and temp check was there.

They have increased charges by 200 and was asking for 1000. Stick to 800 for 1 HR.

Miss the, So, Sh was available, choose Sh and gone into the room. She was in hara gaon previously. Massage was for the namesake. She popped a question about extras and shocked to hear the charges. She was asking 1. 5 k for HJ and 3 k for B2B. Guys, it's a request not to increase the price. Negotiated to 1. 5 k for b2 b. After payment her nakhras started, was not removing panty and also not ready to lay down. Anyways continued and due to mood off, Johny was not awakening. She need to do HJ for a long time.

Guys just a request not to overpay. Now I think For her 1.5 k was also high price. Keep rates down.

Champ211
08-26-20, 04:45
Many folks have overpaid there and now therapists are not ready to give B2B in less price, they quotes directly 3-4 k. I used to get B2B in same spa for 1-1.5 k and FS for 1.5-2 k but now everyone is asking more as others are paying more. Though I am regular there so I am getting B2B in 1.5 k with complete access but it has become difficult and they complaints about less payment to me and no one is giving FS in 2 k everyone is asking 3 k at least there. I have tried the same girl and got B2B in 1.5 k with complete access and others also but I can sense the changes in their attitude.

Please do not increase the price. Fix the price as 1.5-2 k max for B2B and 2-3 k max for FS.

Visited VV spa P.S. Yesterday. Hygiene is maintained and temp check was there.

They have increased charges by 200 and was asking for 1000. Stick to 800 for 1 HR.

Miss the, So, Sh was available, choose Sh and gone into the room. She was in hara gaon previously. Massage was for the namesake. She popped a question about extras and shocked to hear the charges. She was asking 1. 5 k for HJ and 3 k for B2B. Guys, it's a request not to increase the price. Negotiated to 1. 5 k for b2 b. After payment her nakhras started, was not removing panty and also not ready to lay down. Anyways continued and due to mood off, Johny was not awakening. She need to do HJ for a long time.

Guys just a request not to overpay. Now I think For her 1.5 k was also high price. Keep rates down.

ColdWater
08-26-20, 10:43
Oops, the contact Details of Priya are not available.

Even the locanto guy does not have it.

I guess we have to take subscription here only to get them.

Hello,

Could you please help me with Priya's contact. I'm an old member was inactive for quite a long.

Time. Dealing with the bitcoin shit to buy membership again. Till then is there any way I can connect with Priya. I really want to try a MILF like her.

Please give some useful pointers.

Cheers!

BlackStonePune
08-26-20, 12:16
Hello brothers,

Do you think it is safe to visit the locations and places of many famous Pune inde's considering the corona is not over yet, I am in two minds, what precautions to take if visiting any points from the seniors and friends who managed to score during the last 4-5 months.

Trekker79
08-26-20, 13:00
Anybody tried Pallavi whose digit ends with 294? She is asking 15 k for short and 25 k for overnight.At the most she deserves Rs 5000 that. Too because she has a clean apartment.

Don't pay her anything more.

JunkBro
08-27-20, 08:42
So here it goes.

I had to come down to Pune to vacate my flat due to covid reasons and had only 3 days before I could return. I contacted Natalie through Watsapp and fixed the day. She said only outcall (10 k), no incall so I was trying for oyo since I would be sending all my stuff through m&p. So tot of booking a oyo. But prob with oyo is many of them don't allow foreigners and those which allow are a lit expensive since I was already paying her 10 k. And getting her too my place had its own risks since the owner is very nosy. In my mind I had almost given up on the encounter and tot of shagging and sleeping since I had to travel back next day. But had this tot of wen would I be back or I might miss a golden opportunity so finally decided to get her home which was now almost empty (no bed, chairs,) with only a couple of mattresses (LOL). Cut short fixed time at around 9 pm, she shared her location, drove to her place in KP. She came in, sat in my car and introduced herself. After introduction we started chatting, she is quite intelligent and smart and has opinion on all subjects. I told her I was leaving next day so we will be entering an almost empty flat with only mattresses and her expressions changed, I know she was disappointed and I tot to myself I think I am wasting my money but still wanted to her so drove.

In flat everything was a mess except the bedroom where action was suppose to take place. She entered the flat and gave me a lecture on cleanliness and took broom and cleaned (LOL, this was funny in retrospect) she swept the hall and kitchen, den I made tea for her (green tea) they asked for payment which I kept on the table and asked me to take a shower and get ready which I did.

Now the action begins, she was wearing a red lingerie which I had asked her to wear and boy she was looking so amazing my johny was ready to blow. We kissed, made out for some time den she got on her knees and started giving BJ also sucking my balls this was out of the world, she gave BJ and me to mouth fuck her which I did rigorously and cud not control exploding. I exploded in her mouth but she kept going ishe swallowed my cum and kept on pounding my junk with her mouth until I got an erection again. She did this for some time. Then got up and got herself cleaned. Then we lied naked for some time and she gave me a good massage. We talked about life and other things.

Next round, again she started with BJ again amazing, BJ long, she kept on going best BJ ever wet and sloppy after dis went for doggy, banged her for some time den missionary, sucked her boobs banged her hard and came. Den cleaned ourselves. She massaged me. Listened to some music. And den I dropped her home.

Total damage = 10 k.

BJ = 10/10.

Experience = 10/10 (still get boner wen I think of it).

Looks = solid 8.

Ass=9/10.

Boobs=7/10.

Age= I think she is 30-32 the maturity level is high.

WIR = yes. Would tonight if I was in Pune.

JunkBro
08-27-20, 08:43
Hi,

There is one Russian indie on MR website in the KP area who does outcalls for 10 k for 2 hrs, you can try her? I have yet to try her myself. Her name is Natalie.Go for it. She will leave you with erotic memories.

SBP02
08-27-20, 11:48
Johnny was in mood so decided to have sum action. Called my regular girl and fixed appointment. And reach her flat in VN nagar. But she having cold. So. Bit. Disappointed but she told me she will call her friend. So waited for one HR. And then she cames. Bit dark. With. Curvey. Body and handful boobs. Likely 20 22 yrs working in corporate office. So. Enter. The room and started the deed with DFK. Okies. Ducked boobs. Small. And bit loose. Then remove her panty. Clean shaven. Didn't do DATY. As I don't like. Then. She. Give. Me BJ. Short time and the CBJ. Then lots of kissing and arising. Action seems she likes DT. Trending banged her in wot. Doggy. In standing. On sofa and finally. Release in missionary. 40 min. Of pure bliss. Guyes. She is not in this business. Deed. This. As in need of money. So kindly don't ask for contact. Randomly. Enjoy.Your FR are meaning less, you are most of the time having excuse for INFO like where you got info about her and no pictures. Use less.

Member #4761
08-27-20, 12:15
Guys,

Please can anyone share a contact of an indie who is good in GFE. I have Ritu, Pallavi's contact. A senior member from here was kind & shared two contacts based in Kothrud. One of them is not replying and other girl is not good in looks. Need a contact of an indie desperately. Even reliable SP contacts are welcome. Thanks.

SBP02
08-27-20, 12:18
After a long break, called up an old SP contact near Viman Nagar. Knew that he would never disappoint with his contacts.

Spoke to him and he shared few OK contacts, but had a striking beautiful photo. Immediately inquired about her availability and booked her. Though after few hits and miss in the past, I told myself that in case if she is half as good as how she looks in the photo, I am going to have a good time.

Reached the venue, and the SP paraded 3 girls. 2 of them were above avg, but this girl was outstanding. We exchanged the looks, and she smiled (had a very cute smile).

Booked her for ST and paid the amount.

The SP has got his own place, though not a v good place, but OK to have a decent deed.

After closing the door, we greeted, and sad on bed. Got to know that her name was Preeti, which I am sure is fake. After a couple of his / hellos / what's / hows etc, we got close. She is a superb kisser DFK which turned me on. Was wearing a red skirt, and a top which indicated that she is from a decent family. A Perfect figure, looks, perfect assets, super attitude to please, fair, lovely kisser, clean..Bro,

Can you mention the what's the damage? For how long?

BlackStonePune
08-27-20, 13:45
Anybody tried Pallavi whose digit ends with 294? She is asking 15 k for short and 25 k for overnight.Tried her in early 2019, couldn't write the FR, here it goes (felt the need to write given the high price quoted).

Managed to connect with her after a few tries, while I called appeared to be desi wannabe one, insisting for reference which I had thanks to senior members who gave her digits!

Reached her locality which is easy to find and the flat which is in a decent society and surprisingly no questions asked by the guard nor any nosy neighbors.

Was welcomed with a hug and a smile and she keeps up the conversation Going about here and there and is good to talk to, has (had, not sure about now) a Very athletic body.

After some chit-chat headed to the room which was clean and welcoming and had a multi position session. Overall nice, however not like extraordinary, didn't feel like DATY though V appeared clean. There however was some very light unpleasant smell either due to sweat or bad breath which I couldn't figure out but couldn't ignore also. I think I enjoyed the Doggy position the most.

In summary. An OK experience, she tries to be very friendly and please but also tries to explain why she is expensive etc, which is not needed.

Damages - 7.5 or 8 k not fully recollecting but not more than that.

Face - 7/10.

Body 8/10.

Ass 8/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Boobs 7/10 - I like big ones, hers were medium.

So the current price is way too much, not really worth and she needs to be told to reduce the price. Didn't really feel like repeating her also as in some aspects I preferred Ritu more.

Cheers!

Aarun21
08-27-20, 17:39
Hello brothers,

Do you think it is safe to visit the locations and places of many famous Pune inde's considering the corona is not over yet, I am in two minds, what precautions to take if visiting any points from the seniors and friends who managed to score during the last 4-5 months.No Precaution can be enough when you'll be naked at a new location and with a stranger. If you are young and stay alone probably you can take a calculative risk but surely avoid if you're staying with old parents or grand parents.

And for Chinese virus I've believed since beginning, we can delay it but can't deny it. Sooner or later we all will be exposed.

Point is due to various factors our mortality rates are low and add to that most are asymptomatic. So chances of recovery are better.

Still we should maintain a healthy lifestyle to be prepared for the inevitable.

Cheers,

Aarun.

Shankar N
08-28-20, 09:56
Dear Mongers, Please share MILFs contacts available with place. I have had Ritu, Priya, Pallavi. Except these if anyone available, please do share. Will reciprocate with whatever I have. Regards.

HornyLibran
08-28-20, 21:08
Looking for one that allows foreigners. Any suggestions?

Bhamsookh1
08-29-20, 11:44
Hey guys,

Aunty Priya from KN is quoting 10 k for 2 hrs. Can any kind soul please share her pics and actual fees? And is she worth it?

Thanks in advance.

SBP02
08-29-20, 15:25
Old FR SA bird from Pune in Feb. -2020.

Writing an old FR.

I was getting touch with her from several days to get respond from her.

Got her response after week, fixed up a meeting.

Age is around 24 years.

Little chubby but good and nice body.

Very innocent and lovely attitude.

Boobs- 32 with large nips. (08).

Pussy- OK tight for her age. (08).

Service- except anal or CIM, everything else allowed. (08).

Damage- 12 k for 05 hrs.

PuneRomper
08-30-20, 02:16
That is what she quoted me too. Alternative is 7 k for 1 HR. Didn't go through so cannot comment.

Would love to see recent pics. Am okay with old, but need good looks.

If not possible to put on forum, would appreciate if someone can PM.

Hey guys,

Aunty Priya from KN is quoting 10 k for 2 hrs. Can any kind soul please share her pics and actual fees? And is she worth it?

Thanks in advance.

PuneRomper
08-30-20, 02:18
Nice nice. Does she have own place?

Writing an old FR.

Age is around 24 years.

Damage- 12 k for 05 hrs.

Jaedy
08-30-20, 04:48
Hello mongers,

Have just moved to Pune and recently saw a reference on MR of a Afro that's calls herself 3.14.

I wanted a outcall but she told me to come at her place which I did not prefer and dropped. Can anyone share a review about her.

She negotiated me to 6 k ST and 10 k night.

Aarun21
08-30-20, 06:39
Hi Punekars,

Hope all are safe, healthy & doing great. These are certainly tough times but I hope it'll pass by.

Sharing the MR link so you don't spam my inbox.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/natalie-241044

Now coming to the FR. I had her number since few months from AFF. Then she's in Mumbai. Few days back, pinged her seeing her on Pune MR & started conversing. She seemed quite nice, asked 4 a cam session as I never tried that. I knew I m not into virtual fun but thought to give it a try as something new. Transferred the agreed amount and immediately received vc in WA. She looks very different from her MR pics. Must be in mid 40's. Started the session with normal greetings convo. Then slowly she got into the groove. I really enjoyed her play. Starting from strip tease, pee to musterbation of different forms with dildos, was more than an hour & I liked her dedication & attitude. She was working really hard. I knew I won't cum this way. So told her the same and we took leave. Overall I was very impressed with her attitude to please so thought to go for real meet.

Fixed for Saturday Afternoon. Bought her preferred dry wine, Picked her up from her residence in kp, had meaningful conversations on the way and bit of teasing over the cloths. Her hands played around with my chicks & dick over the pants and I played around with the boobs and rested my left hand on her milky soft thighs. Reached & Checked into an eastern Pune Hotel and vola! The party begins.

I took shower, came out with towel wrapped around. She's already seating in the sofa. We sat besides and started making out. Let me tell you she smells extremely good. I let her lead, & boy o boy she's some skills. She knows how to tease & build up to a passionate DFK. It's something new for me. She started with her arms wrapped around my shoulders, with those seductive blue eyes she started rubbing my nose with her long sharp parrot like nose. Making those tigres growls. She rubbed my chicks with her chicks and appreciated my shaving which I did with both front & reverse strokes of the razor to get rid of the sharp & pinching stubbles. Back to the DFK build up, she tilted her head & started with light pecking kisses on upper & lower lips alternating. Licked my lips & out of no where pushed her tongue inside my mouth & let me suck that. Then lip bites with that heavy breath & moan certainly lifts the mood to next level. The lip locks became longer & passionate with she biting my lips lightly. We made out like this for a while before she let me undress her in her own seductive swag. First she swayed to face back towards me and indicated to lift her top. Then goes the shoes, she weared those black netting slacks till thigh which are seen in porns. She weared the complete set inside. Which she let me pull off in seductive way without speaking a word but just hand & eye coordination. I took her toes & started sucking which she enjoyed. She gave a tight hug & appreciated my east Indian brown skin, both the feel & the color. We started kissing & licking each other's necks by hugging tight she's moaning all throughout. She came down to my chest & gave light scratches, kisses, licks & bites on my nips which felt extremely good. Slowly she moved down & started playing around with johny which was happiest best & saluting. She's got art & skill in that as well. She kissed around my groin licked my balls. The entire shaft. Spited on it & took the entire loly inside her mouth. Wow what a moment that was. She kept spitting & blowing, what a slluurrpy BJ that was. Between I was on penegra still was building climax fast so stopped her before that as it's too early for that. Asked her to lie down. Took a nice flavor lube from her bag and applied to her back & started to give nice back massage. I really enjoy to massage the women body. The back, the bums the thighs those are too good to massage & have that wet glossy look which gives me visual orgasm. I massaged her from top to bottom. She enjoyed foot massage the most. Turned her around. She seemed worried and requested me to be gentle around her pubic as she said she's sensitive. Anyways I was very gentle & sutle with my touches which she started to enjoy.

I requested to seat on my face which she oblized. She's crystal clean down there so kept licking sucking her vertical lips and she kept feeding me by swinging her groin and took my hands and placed on her bums to squeez and balance. Really enjoyed that. We turned to 69 and continued with the slurrpy mutual oral act for a while. Again I started climax build up so stop her there. Boy she's some skill in blowing.

I asked her to lie down on bed on the groin on the edge. I rested on my knees on the floor and dived on her pussy. Started licking with long strokes from ass whole to the clit and finger fucking her ass hole. She started moaning heavily and swinging groin. Asked me to suck her pussy lips which I did. I could sense that she's building her climax. She put her hands on my head started feeding her pussy in cicular motion and I kept kneading her both nips with my both hands. Aftre around 15 minutes she started screaming with heavy breath, "Umm Ooohh I aammm Cummming".

And she came with wrapping her legs tight around my head and pushing her groin up in the air.

She wanted to continue but I asked for break. Rinced my mouth with mouth wash and opened the wine. Had more conversations over wine. From life in Russia to India and her journey till now.

Done with the wine. Again she started to play around with ma dick. Blowing me wild and massaging my balls. I stopped her and she insisted to fuck her. She took out a durex from her kitty and put on me. We started with WoT, Doggie and than missionary fucked her brains out for around 20 minutes and almost both came together. She moans & screams like Pornstar. Took shower together soaping & cleaning each other and repeated the 2nd session with similar routine addition was a back massage and deep rimming and Finally came on her mouth which she insisted to.

Overall had an amazing experience.

Ratings: -.

Boobs: 6/10 (Silicon but nice to play).

Pussy: 8/10 (Tight but dry).

Bums: 9/10 (Large & Shapely).

BBBJ: 10/10 (Pornstar Experience).

CIM: 10/10 (What a sight).

WIR: I usually don't repeat.

Damage: 10 + Hotel.

Cheers,

Aarun.

MmongerMonk
08-30-20, 07:28
Wow it was a great FR. So much details. Felt like reading Mastram stories. LOL. But seriously I started feeling like I was in your place and enjoying her seductive body. Thanks for sharing bro. Waiting for more like this.

Hi Punekars,

Hope all are safe, healthy & doing great. These are certainly tough times but I hope it'll pass by.

Now coming to the FR. I had her number since few months from AFF. Then she's in Mumbai. Few days back, pinged her seeing her on Pune MR & started conversing. She seemed quite nice, asked 4 a cam session as I never tried that. I knew I m not into virtual fun but thought to give it a try as something new. Transferred the agreed amount and immediately received vc in WA. She looks very different from her MR pics. Must be in mid 40's. Started the session with normal greetings convo. Then slowly she got into the groove. I really enjoyed her play. Starting from strip tease, pee to musterbation of different forms with dildos, was more than an hour & I liked her dedication & attitude. She was working really hard. I knew I won't cum this way. So told her the same and we took leave. Overall I was very impressed with her attitude to please so thought to go for real meet.

Fixed for Saturday Afternoon. Bought her preferred dry wine, Picked her up from her residence in kp, had meaningful conversations on the way and bit of teasing over the cloths. Her hands played around with my chicks & dick over the pants and I played around with the boobs and rested my left hand on her milky soft thighs. Reached & Checked into an eastern Pune Hotel and vola! The party begins.

I took shower, came out with towel wrapped around. She's already seating in the sofa. We sat besides and started making out. Let me tell you she smells extremely good. I let her lead, & boy o boy she's some skills. She knows how to tease & build up to a passionate DFK. It's something new for me. She started with her arms wrapped around my shoulders, with those seductive blue eyes she started rubbing my nose with her long sharp parrot like nose. Making those tigres growls. She rubbed my chicks with her chicks and appreciated my shaving which I did with both front & reverse strokes of the razor to get rid of the sharp & pinching stubbles. Back to the DFK build up, she tilted her head & started with light pecking kisses on upper & lower lips alternating. Licked my lips & out of no where pushed her tongue inside my mouth & let me suck that. Then lip bites with that heavy breath & moan certainly lifts the mood to next level. The lip locks became longer & passionate with she biting my lips lightly. We made out like this for a while before she let me undress her in her own seductive swag. First she swayed to face back towards me and indicated to lift her top. Then goes the shoes, she weared those black netting slacks till thigh which are seen in porns. She weared the complete set inside. Which she let me pull off in seductive way without speaking a word but just hand & eye coordination. I took her toes & started sucking which she enjoyed. She gave a tight hug & appreciated my east Indian brown skin, both the feel & the color. We started kissing & licking each other's necks by hugging tight she's moaning all throughout. She came down to my chest & gave light scratches, kisses, licks & bites on my nips which felt extremely good. Slowly she moved down & started playing around with johny which was happiest best & saluting. She's got art & skill in that as well. She kissed around my groin licked my balls. The entire shaft. Spited on it & took the entire loly inside her mouth. Wow what a moment that was. She kept spitting & blowing, what a slluurrpy BJ that was. Between I was on penegra still was building climax fast so stopped her before that as it's too early for that. Asked her to lie down. Took a nice flavor lube from her bag and applied to her back & started to give nice back massage. I really enjoy to massage the women body. The back, the bums the thighs those are too good to massage & have that wet glossy look which gives me visual orgasm. I massaged her from top to bottom. She enjoyed foot massage the most. Turned her around. She seemed worried and requested me to be gentle around her pubic as she said she's sensitive. Anyways I was very gentle & sutle with my touches which she started to enjoy.

I requested to seat on my face which she oblized. She's crystal clean down there so kept licking sucking her vertical lips and she kept feeding me by swinging her groin and took my hands and placed on her bums to squeez and balance. Really enjoyed that. We turned to 69 and continued with the slurrpy mutual oral act for a while. Again I started climax build up so stop her there. Boy she's some skill in blowing.

I asked her to lie down on bed on the groin on the edge. I rested on my knees on the floor and dived on her pussy. Started licking with long strokes from ass whole to the clit and finger fucking her ass hole. She started moaning heavily and swinging groin. Asked me to suck her pussy lips which I did. I could sense that she's building her climax. She put her hands on my head started feeding her pussy in cicular motion and I kept kneading her both nips with my both hands. Aftre around 15 minutes she started screaming with heavy breath, "Umm Ooohh I aammm Cummming".

And she came with wrapping her legs tight around my head and pushing her groin up in the air.

She wanted to continue but I asked for break. Rinced my mouth with mouth wash and opened the wine. Had more conversations over wine. From life in Russia to India and her journey till now.

Done with the wine. Again she started to play around with ma dick. Blowing me wild and massaging my balls. I stopped her and she insisted to fuck her. She took out a durex from her kitty and put on me. We started with WoT, Doggie and than missionary fucked her brains out for around 20 minutes and almost both came together. She moans & screams like Pornstar. Took shower together soaping & cleaning each other and repeated the 2nd session with similar routine addition was a back massage and deep rimming and Finally came on her mouth which she insisted to.

Overall had an amazing experience.

Ratings: -.

Boobs: 6/10 (Silicon but nice to play).

Pussy: 8/10 (Tight but dry).

Bums: 9/10 (Large & Shapely).

BBBJ: 10/10 (Pornstar Experience).

CIM: 10/10 (What a sight).

WIR: I usually don't repeat.

Damage: 10 + Hotel.

Cheers,

Aarun.

Aarun21
08-30-20, 08:11
Wow it was a great FR. So much details. Felt like reading Mastram stories. LOL. But seriously I started feeling like I was in your place and enjoying her seductive body. Thanks for sharing bro. Waiting for more like this.Thanks a lot Dada, it means a lot. Each & every moment were true. I cut short the 2nd round as it would have been very long and might get boring for some.

Mayhem096
08-30-20, 09:23

Body - 4/10.

GFE - 7/10.

BBBJ - 6/10.

Damage - 10 k (3 sessions).Clear your inbox.

LulzAk
08-30-20, 10:51
Nice FR bro, 10 K seems to be a very good deal, does she come only to 5 star hotels?

Hi Punekars,

Fixed for Saturday Afternoon. Bought her preferred dry wine, Picked her up from her residence in kp, had meaningful conversations on the way and bit of teasing over the cloths. Her hands played around with my chicks & dick over the pants and I played around with the boobs and rested my left hand on her milky soft thighs. Reached & Checked into an eastern Pune Hotel and vola! The party begins...

SBP02
08-30-20, 12:29
Miss s.

Met this 24 why old girl in last week of FEb- through SP.

She has amazing BJ skill. I really enjoyed it. She was not like other girls which I have met through other SPs who just give BJ for few minutes.

She did not stop till I ask her.

Looks: 10/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Ass: 9/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damage: 20 k for 3 hrs 2 shot.

LulzAk
08-30-20, 16:39
Here are my 2 cents, looking at COVID scene, getting a clean pussy with a hygienic and safe environment is difficult, In desperate times if I get 2 shots with place in 10 k with a MILF. I would go for it. I haven't tried her so can't comment on her service much, but if you are not too desperate, then I would recommend looking for a younger pussy for that price. I believe some SP's are still operational see what they have to offer. Also, if you really need it badly Ritu is a cheaper option. Hope this is helpful.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

Aarun21
08-30-20, 19:07
Nice FR bro, 10 K seems to be a very good deal, does she come only to 5 star hotels?She doesn't have any compliance and will go anywhere safe, you can accommodate.

Mayo45
08-31-20, 09:46
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.Hey bro, hope you are doing well. Mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

Sahilall4
08-31-20, 14:09
Hi Aarun,

This is a super hot FR. Felt like I was reading an erotic novel. Same goes for your previous FRs as well. Got a boner while reading it.

Can you give some hints on the hotel? Not many hotels allow foreigners.

Someone had mentioned that she's in Pune till 31st August only. Any idea about this?

Hi Punekars,

Fixed for Saturday Afternoon. Bought her preferred dry wine, Picked her up from her residence in kp, had meaningful conversations on the way and bit of teasing over the cloths. Her hands played around with my chicks & dick over the pants and I played around with the boobs and rested my left hand on her milky soft thighs. Reached & Checked into an eastern Pune Hotel and vola! The party begins..

VickyBoy
08-31-20, 15:37
Bro,

What is her seeking ID dear?

Writing an old FR.

Age is around 24 years.

Damage- 12 k for 05 hrs.

DarcyDrew
08-31-20, 17:27
Setup a meet with Ritu last week. Thanks RajajiKing and Aarun21 for sharing her contact details. Reached Kothrud around 8:15 in the evening. The place is safe and easy to find. She is an average looking lady in her late 30's I guess. She started by giving me a wash which I didn't mind given the present circumstances. Proceeded to the bedroom for the deed. She started with a BBBJ which was above average. Don't know where she got the tittle of being BBBJ Queen. I have had better. She has a nice, clean kitty and I didn't think twice before going down on her. Probably the first working girl I have done it with. 69'ing her was fun. She was a bit reluctant with DFK, or even LFK for that matter. I took the hint and didn't push it. Her kitty is surprisingly tight and she had some trouble initially in cowgirl. Finished the first round in missionary. The second round went pretty much the same. BBBJ followed by 69, WOT and ending in missionary. She has a nice round ass. I would have loved to get some backdoor action from her but alas she doesn't do anal.

Looks - 6/10, subjective.

BBBJ - 7/10, I have had better.

Pussy - 8/10, tight, clean and shaved. Can't ask for more than this.

Ass - 8/10, nice round ass. Fingers crossed for the day she starts offering anal.

Attitude - 10/10, she is a sweet lady who tries to please. No nakhras.

WIR. This is where it gets tricky. I asked her about her rate when I made contact. She said 'nahi na' and I didn't press it further. I thought the standard rate of 5 k per shot applied. After the deed I put down 10 k for two shots and she said its 12 k for 2. I didn't want to spoil what was otherwise a good session by haggling over 2 k. I would like to think that there are better options out there for 12 k for 2 shots. I really hope there are. Don't see myself repeating her for 12 k for 2. At 15 k for the night, she is VFM.

Member #4771
08-31-20, 20:39
This FR is few months old. I contacted Ms. And from MR. The lockdown had taken toll on jhonny and finally wanted to relax. We did a quick cam call to check authenticity. I had a vacant place which happened to be exactly few miles from her place. Called her in the afternoon, I was anxious as it was not a hotel and blonde hair definitely would catch attention. She came in. By looks she is much different from her pics. Shorter hair and much much healthier than pics. Finally stepped-in at my door. Once in, took time to settle her down. She kept complaining about everyone keeps staring at her. Finally we relaxed and she came in my arms. We kissed and boy she is good in DFK. She removed her one piece and her body was gorgeous. She has a tattoo on her cleavage which I liked. She must be in her 35's. Has naval pierced. LOL I took a bite. She wore the lingerie I asked for, such a huge turn on. In no time, after foreplay she took mine in her mouth. It was throbbing sensation as she engulfed it entirely. She is really good in BBJ and deepthroat. She wanted me to fuck her mouth which I did and couldn't hold on and came in her mouth. She kept sucking on. She must have swallowed some and then went to clean her mouth in washroom. Following that a namesake massage and then I asked to suck me from behind which she did nicely including rimming, after that I went after her pussy it was clean for DATY. Following that, we almost spent 2 hrs in banging which included missionary, sideways, doggy, spanking, more deepthroats, bathroom sink, wot, titty fucking and finally CIM again.

We then took shower together and little chat on different things. It was time to bid goodbye. She is definitely a good bang for once. Might have repeated but my heart was not budging.

People have already given report card which I would say is good enough.

In case, someone is extreme pounder she does outcall for 25 k full the / and. 4 sessions.

Aarun21
08-31-20, 23:59
Hi Aarun,

This is a super hot FR. Felt like I was reading an erotic novel. Same goes for your previous FRs as well. Got a boner while reading it.

Can you give some hints on the hotel? Not many hotels allow foreigners.

Someone had mentioned that she's in Pune till 31st August only. Any idea about this?Thanks a lot for the appreciation Sahil, I have just tried to recreate the moments of pleasure that I have lived, through my write up.

Regarding hotel, any star hotel should be fine although I tried the only Resort available in the location name which also has the 9/11 Building.

Cheers,

Aarun.

SBP02
09-01-20, 07:17
Bro,

What is her seeking ID dear?Dear she no more on SA.

For your Info ID is Naira2.

Cheers.

Vicky P
09-01-20, 12:57
Fellow mongers,

Need your advice, in contact with an FB couple name given above quoting 5 K for 2 pops. Anyone tried them before. Near Theur Phata.

AndyNewbie
09-01-20, 18:22
Setup a meet with Ritu last week. Thanks RajajiKing and Aarun21 for sharing her contact details. Reached Kothrud around 8:15 in the evening. The place is safe and easy to find. She is an average looking lady in her late 30's I guess. She started by giving me a wash which I didn't mind given the present circumstances. Proceeded to the bedroom for the deed. She started with a BBBJ which was above average. Don't know where she got the tittle of being BBBJ Queen. I have had better. She has a nice, clean kitty and I didn't think twice before going down on her. Probably the first working girl I have done it with. 69'ing her was fun. She was a bit reluctant with DFK, or even LFK for that matter. I took the hint and didn't push it. Her kitty is surprisingly tight and she had some trouble initially in cowgirl. Finished the first round in missionary. The second round went pretty much the same. BBBJ followed by 69, WOT and ending in missionary. She has a nice round ass. I would have loved to get some backdoor action from her but alas she doesn't do anal.

Ass - 8/10, nice round ass. Fingers crossed for the day she starts offering anal.

WIR. This is where it gets tricky. I asked her about her rate when I made contact. She said 'nahi na' and I didn't press it further. I thought the standard rate of 5 k per shot applied. After the deed I put down 10 k for two shots and she said its 12 k for 2. I didn't want to spoil what was otherwise a good session by haggling over 2 k. I would like to think that there are better options out there for 12 k for 2 shots. I really hope there are. Don't see myself repeating her for 12 k for 2. At 15 k for the night, she is VFM.12 k for 2 are you nuts, We have had her in 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2. 3 years back I even had her for 6 k for 2. For a old hag you spent 12 k and increased her prices forever now.

DarcyDrew
09-02-20, 08:01
12 k for 2 are you nuts, We have had her in 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2. 3 years back I even had her for 6 k for 2. For a old hag you spent 12 k and increased her prices forever now.6 k for 2, 10 k for 2, 8 k for 2. The prices do seem to be all over the place if that's the case. And another member reached out to share a similar experience with her where she asked for more post the deed. I doubt one session will overprice her. I should have insisted on knowing the rate upfront. Shared the same so that she doesn't pull this again with someone else.

AndyNewbie
09-02-20, 15:40
6 k for 2, 10 k for 2, 8 k for 2. The prices do seem to be all over the place if that's the case. And another member reached out to share a similar experience with her where she asked for more post the deed. I doubt one session will overprice her. I should have insisted on knowing the rate upfront. Shared the same so that she doesn't pull this again with someone else.No offence mate but please keep the prices in control don't let Johnny rule your mind.

Mayo45
09-02-20, 15:48

Body - 4/10.

GFE - 7/10.

BBBJ - 6/10.

Damage - 10 k (3 sessions).Hi bro, hope you are doing well. Mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

Mayut24
09-02-20, 20:33

Body - 4/10.

GFE - 7/10.

BBBJ - 6/10.

Damage - 10 k (3 sessions).Can anybody please upload Priya's pics from SA. Or if they have any other pics of hers it would be a huge help. Thanks.

RohanM
09-03-20, 00:01
Did you find any Solapur contact.

I also require contacts.I am also looking for solapur contacts.

KevinDen
09-03-20, 05:14

WIR. This is where it gets tricky. I asked her about her rate when I made contact. She said 'nahi na' and I didn't press it further. I thought the standard rate of 5 k per shot applied. After the deed I put down 10 k for two shots and she said its 12 k for 2. I didn't want to spoil what was otherwise a good session by haggling over 2 k. I would like to think that there are better options out there for 12 k for 2 shots. I really hope there are. Don't see myself repeating her for 12 k for 2. At 15 k for the night, she is VFM.My friend also informed me she nowadays overpriced, to new ISG members or gone by reference better avoid her she became old her age will be in 35 to 40.

KenTheRockstar
09-03-20, 07:21
Being out of Pune for long time now feels better back in the town. Looking for some action. I'm disconnected from almost all of my reliable sp. Only option for probable action is MP as of now. But I still feel it is risky due to the pandemics. Any kind soul please share some indie contacts. Arrangement for place might not be difficult. Thanks in advance. Play safe. Tc.

Chrs.

Ken.

Reykjavik
09-03-20, 09:31
Hi,

Can any fellow monger give hints for any spas in P.S. Area where I can get a BJ? Johnny is impatient, but don't want to go for FS or B2B.

Panvel1
09-03-20, 10:07
My friend also informed me she nowadays overpriced, to new ISG members or gone by reference better avoid her she became old her age will be in 35 to 40.Seems too much.

DarcyDrew
09-03-20, 15:25
No offence mate but please keep the prices in control don't let Johnny rule your mind.No offence taken bro. I realized my mistake of not fixing price beforehand as soon as she said 12 k for 2 post the deed. Should have insisted. I won't be repeating her for 12 k for sure.

VickyBoy
09-03-20, 16:13
Thanks bro, any other suggestion with damage from seeking. M a member. I don't mind travelling down if its VFM.

Dear she no more on SA.

For your Info ID is Naira2.

Cheers.

Mayut24
09-04-20, 11:00
Has anyone tried these chicks?

If yes are they worth it. SP quoting 6 k for ST.

SBP02
09-04-20, 12:20
Thanks bro, any other suggestion with damage from seeking. M a member. I don't mind travelling down if its VFM.Sure bro,

First every one has to friendly and patience with any girl from SA.

Suggestion with damage from seeking. Nice and hot too.

ID: Pearl_pearl (she is very hot, fair skin, educated).

Damage: 20 K For 6 to 8 hrs.

ApoTank2012
09-04-20, 12:41
Any MPs open KP and KN / VN area nearby? I tried calling usual southeast Asian MP in KP and phone rang but got no response.

PuneGuy2006
09-05-20, 02:56
Don't go with 3rd and 4th one, it is same, had tried almost a year back, it seems same photo shared, not very good experience.

If yes are they worth it. SP quoting 6 k for ST.

PuneGuy2006
09-05-20, 03:02
Did anyone tried SP Shivani recently.

Ssili2020
09-05-20, 18:31
Dear Mongers, Please share MILFs contacts available with place. I have had Ritu, Priya, Pallavi. Except these if anyone available, please do share. Will reciprocate with whatever I have. Regards.I am looking forward for my first Escort date in India.

I am searching for a MILFs in Sarees or Salwars.

Ssili2020
09-05-20, 18:37
Anyone interested to go to Lonavla with couple of girls hired will split expenses.This is wonderful idea specially in rainy season, I am in.

LulzAk
09-06-20, 12:01
Did anyone tried SP Shivani recently.Is he still active? He was my regular SP. Decent girls and safe place.

CoolMots
09-06-20, 16:33
I had tried the last one from Wakad sp long time back. Couple of years ago. Not at all worth it. Total wastage. She was my first mongering, so I could remember her.

If yes are they worth it. SP quoting 6 k for ST..

PuneGuy2006
09-07-20, 08:49
Seems to be active now.

Is he still active? He was my regular SP. Decent girls and safe place.

LulzAk
09-07-20, 09:42
Has anyone tried her? Couple from Pune. Please share thoughts.

Swagate
09-07-20, 13:09
This is a couple of days old FR.

Went to 'lehare'(cnvrt to eng) spa in Moshi. Had some RTO work which finished early. Found this spa on internet just a few meters away. Rang them and went immediately as a first customer.

Locals and NE were available, asked for NE. Counter charges were 1 k for 1 HR. Look wise she was 6/10 in every aspect.

Coming to the deed, not so great massage, therapist was fairly new. She claimed to be a beautician from Guwahati but became therapist due to lockdown. I sensed what she meant and kept quiet.

30 minutes into massage, shed asked to flip and asked about it. Only HJ was on menu. Plain HJ 1 k, with access 2 k, no B2 B. Bargained down to 0. 4 k for plain HJ.

She started with a okayish HJ, taught her best way to grip the tool.

I started fondling her Ass and boobs (which was not in package) while she was playing with tool. Finally shoot the big load after some 10 minutes. Cleaned the parts and continued with massage.

Spa ambience is good, everything is clean and tidy. Just that it was me proactively asking them to follow covid precautions, e. G. Get myself sanitized, check temp. For me and therapist. Etc.

Therapist also told that all spas in this area provide minimum HJ. Never thought that this corner village of PCMC can have some action.

Cheers.

Orbicus
09-08-20, 16:06
Not necessarily helping you, but wanted to confirm if this is a cpl that operates on Twitter? Name starting with an are for the female and V for the male?

Has anyone tried her? Couple from Pune. Please share thoughts.

LulzAk
09-08-20, 19:33
Not necessarily helping you, but wanted to confirm if this is a cpl that operates on Twitter? Name starting with an are for the female and V for the male?Nope they are not them. Have you tried the ones you are referring to? The girl seems to have a nice body. But they are expensive 25 K for a night without accommodation.

ACE1984
09-09-20, 06:35
Writing an FR after a while.

Thanks to member Star1987 who had shared Ritu's digits a while back. Unfortunately since I don't travel to Pune often, never had a chance to try her.

Finally got a chance to visit her last week while I was on a work trip to Pune. She was extremely cordial on the phone and didn't really ask for a reference. She has a safe place in Kothrud and is easy to find via Google Maps.

Read a recent FR that she has jacked up her rates, or rather switched rates on someone. Just wanted to add my personal experience.

Upon entering she asked where I got her number from. And I responded by simply saying "a friend. " She just smiled and offered me tea and water which was quite sweet. Did not ask for payment at all.

Won't go into too many details as the service has been described many times on this forum. She started with a proper wash down which I appreciated and her BJ lived upto the hype.

Before leaving I just counted out 5 k and handed it over, upon which she asked if "my friend" informed me of the rates. I simply responded by saying saying "yes. 5 k". That was it.

Hope this helps anyone new wanting to try her keep rates in check.

WIR. Great BBJ, open to most positions and zero nakhras. Don't see any reason not to.

Unfortunately have has trouble re-starting my subscription via bitcoin, found it to be quite a painful process. Will try again soon.

Orbicus
09-09-20, 06:46
Nope they are not them. Have you tried the ones you are referring to? The girl seems to have a nice body. But they are expensive 25 K for a night without accommodation.Yes indeed. They're expensive and hence needed authentic feedback. Unfortunately, cannot find any here or elsewhere. Does anyone here have authentic feedback about RV?

Also, who's the couple you are referring to?

Vijay021
09-09-20, 10:48
Been in Katraj for some time, last week in Pune. So if you know some girls or auntie please share contact. Would like to definitely try some.

Vijay021
09-09-20, 10:50
Nearby Katraj contacts if anyone has. Last week of Pune so wnna enjoy to fullest, girl or aunty any available preferred. Please share contact.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Admin

Aarun21
09-10-20, 00:06
Been in Katraj for some time, last week in Pune. So if you know some girls or auntie please share contact. Would like to definitely try some.Get Ssubscription to get help mate.

PuneRomper
09-11-20, 02:04
Nice. I need to try her again soon. Wasn't so good for me the last time. Is she open to DFK (Clovid)?

Has anyone had Priya KN recently?

Writing an FR after a while.

Thanks to member Star1987 who had shared Ritu's digits a while back. Unfortunately since I don't travel to Pune often, never had a chance to try her.

Finally got a chance to visit her last week while I was on a work trip to Pune. She was extremely cordial on the phone and didn't really ask for a reference. She has a safe place in Kothrud and is easy to find via Google Maps.

Read a recent FR that she has jacked up her rates, or rather switched rates on someone. Just wanted to add my personal experience.

Upon entering she asked where I got her number from. And I responded by simply saying "a friend. " She just smiled and offered me tea and water which was quite sweet. Did not ask for payment at all.

Won't go into too many details as the service has been described many times on this forum. She started with a proper wash down which I appreciated and her BJ lived upto the hype.

Before leaving I just counted out 5 k and handed it over, upon which she asked if "my friend" informed me of the rates. I simply responded by saying saying "yes. 5 k". That was it..

DanishS
09-11-20, 14:37
Can any one give any FR of an Afro girl from MR called pie? Thinking of trying her this Sunday. Any reviews would be helpful. Wanted to try Natalie but she'll be available after 15.

Member #4761
09-11-20, 18:34
Received a call last Saturday from bliss. I was travelling on my bike and talked to him with my earphones on. He said'Abhi discount [Non-English text deleted by Admin]after massage 2 k mein"As an idiot I am, I thought he said service bhi milega and hence booked an appointment for 6 pm in the evening. I thought spas and girls must be finding it hard to survive in this period and I hence this was a desperate attempt to keep the spas going from their side. I went there at the booked slot, a girl was assigned after paying at the counter. She washed my feet and showed me the way in to the massage rooms. No dispos were kept, just a towel. Undressed myself and wrapped the towel and lied down. The therapist was NE, her name was Lily. She started chatting right from the first minute. Told that she had just arrived today and I was her second client after the lockdown. She was kind of a 6 overall. Good assets but not striking in looks. Her massage skills were excellent. Had a good massage after a long time. I was still thinking that at the end there would be a B2B session and suddenly she popped the question regarding extras. I told her that I was told otherwise. She then laughed and it was business as usual and I had to pay for extras. We agreed HJ plus top access at 1. 2 k. She removed her t-shirt and bra and poured oil on my tool and started HJ. I told her to take it slow. Started fondling and sucking her boobs. Tried to kiss her but she declined initially. Slowly I started to explore her below waist while I was sucking her boobs. I grabbed her down from above her leggings and started light kisses, luckily she responded and we had a long DFK. Sucked her and pressed her for few more minutes and she started HJ. After sometime I came. The last moments after discharge were blissful as she didn't stop suddenly, she kept going with slow strokes until my tool lost the tingling sensation after climax. She cleaned me and me some tissues. I asked her if she was ready for a full session on next visit, she said no.

For me it was a okayish experience. There is one more NE which I saw there while leaving who was better in looks.

Not repeating that spa though. Overall an average experience. Guy at the reception made me take the massage at precovid prices by stating there was some discount due to covid and I fell for it. Only after the whole episode I came to the realization that he said steam instead of service as while paying at the counter he was repeatedly talking about steam was available. One more thing I didn't understood that I never went to any Bliss spa branch but he had my contact number. I had made enquiries about Yung in Aundh by googling their contact number the same day I received their call.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Sahilall4
09-12-20, 10:27
Can any one give any FR of an Afro girl from MR called pie? Thinking of trying her this Sunday. Any reviews would be helpful. Wanted to try Natalie but she'll be available after 15.Many Afro girls share fake pics while they actually look way different and way bad. I had experienced this in my first and only Afro experience. There are similar reviews available on the forum too.

I suggest you to have a video call with her before meeting her. Also, her price on MR seems higher for an Afro. You can get them for lower prices.

Orbicus
09-12-20, 11:52
Yes indeed. They're expensive and hence needed authentic feedback. Unfortunately, cannot find any here or elsewhere. Does anyone here have authentic feedback about RV?

Also, who's the couple you are referring to?Anyone that has met this cpl or has been to their place. Girls name starts with are and the boys with why. Pretty famous on twitter.

My meeting with them is stuck since I find it tough to invest and then get chested.

ACE1984
09-12-20, 23:23
I'll be honest. In the moment I tried to DFK. She seemed hesitant. At the same time I wasn't to keen given the Covid situation either. So didn't really push for it.

Nice. I need to try her again soon. Wasn't so good for me the last time. Is she open to DFK (Clovid)?

Has anyone had Priya KN recently?

LulzAk
09-13-20, 04:30
Anyone that has met this cpl or has been to their place. Girls name starts with are and the boys with why. Pretty famous on twitter.

My meeting with them is stuck since I find it tough to invest and then get chested.Tried to PM you. DMs its disabled. Anyway first username is name of famous Mahindra electric small car followed by Pune.

Ishaang
09-13-20, 09:41
Would any monger be kind enough to share digits of Neha hw in Aundh? PM is active.

Bad Duck
09-13-20, 10:03
Anyone that has met this cpl or has been to their place. Girls name starts with are and the boys with why. Pretty famous on twitter.

My meeting with them is stuck since I find it tough to invest and then get chested.Yup. I've seen them on swingershub and they are quite active on that site.

Kenjhon
09-14-20, 03:40
Can any one give any FR of an Afro girl from MR called pie? Thinking of trying her this Sunday. Any reviews would be helpful. Wanted to try Natalie but she'll be available after 15.I had contacted pie from MR Pune.

Before lockdown. I got fascinated.

By her everchanging DP pics on her whatsapp DP. I gathered enough courage to.

Meet her in Aug. End. She is now staying in a densely populated area of kondwa in a godamm building on 5th floor without lift.

When I saw her in person she is abut 50 percent of her pics. She has had a childbirth.

We had a beer and sex was nice and rigorous.

But there was no fan so we were sweating.

She has a nice ass so I also tried doggy.

But the ambience of the room put me off.

Normally I pay for Afro 2.5 k but pie came down from her 7 k rate on Mr to 4 k only.

Al in all a okish experience with pie.

Vijay021
09-14-20, 05:58
I read quite threads regarding Amrut hotel, can anybody confirm is it still in operation.

Anyone with recent experience and what are the damages, and is it worth a shot to take.

Victor Bhai
09-14-20, 09:16
Hi all,

Hope things are well with you all!

Krupa is available for meetings. Those with whom I have already shared her contact details, you can go ahead. Others, I am happy to share the contact if you have genuine and tried good contacts.

Enjoy!

Krupa.

After having sessions with Sapna and Payal (going to write For soon), got lucky with this inde named Krupa.

Should be in her late 20's, great attitude, lovely body.

Works at a NGO for kids and uses the money for that cause (have seen photos and videos).

A genuine lady who uses the money for a good cause. Photo attached.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Looking for good genuine contacts in return (spare the usual ones which are already talked about and for whom I already have shared FRs)..

Sanev75
09-14-20, 10:05
Hi,

I'm back in Pune after long time. How's Pune spa status these days?

Bhamsookh1
09-14-20, 12:56
I would suggest all bros here that if you want any contact from other bros then first pass on your contacts as a goodwill and then ask in return what you want and not ask something and then offer if and once you receive it. If you are in need then you should offer first, I believe. These are of course my 2 cents!

P.S. Thanks to Panvel, Dmunda, UdtaLund. You guys are great people!

Bhamsookh1
09-14-20, 12:57
Can someone please send me pics of 40 yr old Priya auntie from KN? Tia.

TakeShikovacs
09-14-20, 17:51
Talking to this chick aesthete9 on SA. Can any fellow members share their experiences with her? My Pm's are open.

Thanks.

TK.

AndyBhai
09-15-20, 15:10
Please share the contact.

Will share my contact.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Krupa is available for meetings. Those with whom I have already shared her contact details, you can go ahead. Others, I am happy to share the contact if you have genuine and tried good contacts.

Enjoy!

PuneRomper
09-16-20, 01:50
Does she have own place? Which part of town?

Rates?

Hi all,

Enjoy!

Victor Bhai
09-16-20, 04:40
She doesn't have a place.

Charges around 5 k.

Does she have own place? Which part of town?

Rates?

Victor Bhai
09-16-20, 04:41
PM'ed you.

Please share the contact.

Will share my contact.

Thanks in advance.

Kenjhon
09-16-20, 14:14
I am just posting a query. I had got a response frm locanto frm this lady. She is.

Saying that she is staying in bhavdan and asking FR 10 k night stay frm 9 pm to 5 am.

But she is telling me to tfr rs 2500 for confirmation. This is where alram bells started ringing in my head. Locanto is full of cheats and sps. I informed her that I will show her the envelope of amt agreed between us and pick her up from her place and that she can pick up the envelope kept.

Kept on the table while taking leave from me the next day. We are both stuck here on this point. I even told her that lets meet first for 2 hrs 3.5 k and then go for night stay next time. She is adamant abut advance and I am abut not giving any advance. Her locanto dating ID goes by name diamond. But her actual pic send to me is diff. She is not yet giving her mob no. So if any of our brothers can let me know if they have met her let me know. I am attaching the pics sent to me by her.

Kenjhon
09-16-20, 14:23
Attaching he profile pic as well as the pics sent by her. Let me know if any one of you have met her and how much you have paid her.

Rahul2007
09-16-20, 20:03
Those are South Indian small time actress pics who is too old now to do all these.

Attaching he profile pic as well as the pics sent by her. Let me know if any one of you have met her and how much you have paid her.

Friendly Wolf
09-16-20, 20:37
I've been living in Pune as a bachelor for over 10 years now, started mongering around 3-4 years back from legendary Budhwar Peth, then came across Skkoka, Locanto & had many bittersweet experiences. I've been reading this place since 2-3 years, didn't joined as paying through Bitcoins is quite a process. Now I have a active wallet, but it's monitored & as there're absolutely no other transactions, this payment will be highlighted & enquired, so anyone willing to transfer 25 usd btc to my coinbase wallet & in exchange, I'll transfer the amount through UPI, else please guide way to buying btc discreetly. Also willing to know about Ritu from Kothrud, sort of star of this forum & the seemingly safe bate at the moment. Expecting some hint for both the queries.

Thanks & hoping to have a great time here!

TakeShikovacs
09-17-20, 12:41
This chick is quoting outrageous amounts. Need guidance from seniors who may have had her. She's quoting 10 k for 1, 15 for 2 and 25 k for a night. Looks to be around her 30's Has her own place in wanowrie area. Any feedback would be appreciated. My PM's are open.

TK.

DathRagnos
09-17-20, 15:42
I've been living in Pune as a bachelor for over 10 years now, started mongering around 3-4 years back from legendary Budhwar Peth, then came across Skkoka, Locanto & had many bittersweet experiences. I've been reading this place since 2-3 years, didn't joined as paying through Bitcoins is quite a process. Now I have a active wallet, but it's monitored & as there're absolutely no other transactions, this payment will be highlighted & enquired, so anyone willing to transfer 25 usd btc to my coinbase wallet & in exchange, I'll transfer the amount through UPI, else please guide way to buying btc discreetly. Also willing to know about Ritu from Kothrud, sort of star of this forum & the seemingly safe bate at the moment. Expecting some hint for both the queries.

Thanks & hoping to have a great time here!Even I wanted same help. I can transfer the amount through GPAY or bank transfer. Yesterday only had Ritu. But now I feel she is little older for this now. Though she tries to please to the core with her BBJ. It might be due to overdose of her. Any fellow friend can help me with coinbase.

Rock2085
09-17-20, 19:28
This chick is quoting outrageous amounts. Need guidance from seniors who may have had her. She's quoting 10 k for 1, 15 for 2 and 25 k for a night. Looks to be around her 30's Has her own place in wanowrie area. Any feedback would be appreciated. My PM's are open.

TK.She is famous Pallavi. If you search the forum you will find many FR written about her.

She once queen of forum. She charges 7 k for 1 back then.

Now not worth that much.

Hunter0077
09-17-20, 20:17

TK.Bro,

She is the old smelly pussy of Pallavi.

Rebranded in market as Jia, her mouth smells horrible. Not worth 5 k. Forget 25 k. Take a trip to Mumbai, and enjoy to your hearts content or better save and go to Bangkok.

Thanks.

Panvel1
09-18-20, 07:45
Bro,

Rebranded in market as Jia, her mouth smells horrible. Not worth 5 k. Forget 25 k. Take a trip to Mumbai, and enjoy to your hearts content or better save and go to Bangkok.

Thanks.Avoidable. She used to charge 5 K with place but now is outgrowing her boots. Definitely not worth what she's quoting.

Panvel1
09-18-20, 07:48
I am just posting a query. I had got a response frm locanto frm this lady. She is.

Saying that she is staying in bhavdan and asking FR 10 k night stay frm 9 pm to 5 am.

But she is telling me to tfr rs 2500 for confirmation. This is where alram bells started ringing in my head. Locanto is full of cheats and sps. I informed her that I will show her the envelope of amt agreed between us and pick her up from her place and that she can pick up the envelope kept.

Kept on the table while taking leave from me the next day. We are both stuck here on this point. I even told her that lets meet first for 2 hrs 3.5 k and then go for night stay next time. She is adamant abut advance and I am abut not giving any advance. Her locanto dating ID goes by name diamond. But her actual pic send to me is diff. She is not yet giving her mob no. So if any of our brothers can let me know if they have met her let me know. I am attaching the pics sent to me by her.Kenjhon, you are far to senior to fall for this old ploy.

Panvel1
09-18-20, 07:53
Trying to cultivate a new girl, Pallavi. Tough nut to crack. 21 years of age, fairly good looking bespectacled, but not sharing her contact details as yet. Will try to get that before I pass it on. Best part is she seems new because she is asking for peanuts. Got contact through another contact, Aliya.

BumchikBabloo
09-18-20, 10:05
She is sount Indian actress so obviously someone might playing around with you.

TakeShikovacs
09-18-20, 13:31
Bro,

Thanks.Thanks for the info bros Hunter0077, Rocky2085 and Panvel1. Will definitely avoid her!

Haha, I might just think about going to Mumbai!

Cheers,

TK.

Kenjhon
09-19-20, 14:58
Attaching pic of the lady who contacted me on my mongering whatsapp no. Let me know if had any such experiences.

Chotu1
09-20-20, 08:12
Anybody tried Anjali from Katraj? She in inde and asking 5 k for 1 HR and 1 pop. She had shared her photo but deleted immediately on next msg so could not share here. Her number ends with 912.

RkPuneri87
09-20-20, 08:45
Attaching he profile pic as well as the pics sent by her. Let me know if any one of you have met her and how much you have paid her.Even I got response from her last week with a South Indian actresses pic. I figured it out by image search on Google.

Today she has messaged me on Locanto asking to meet with no advance payment but she needs the hotel booking confirmation and only after that she will share her contact details. She is quoting 3. 5 k for one session. Somehow it still feels fishy.

Meanwhile I visited Ritu, nothing new apart from on all the previous FRs on her. My advice would be just give her 5 k don't ask her the rate. She is more than happy to take 5 k. Please don't hike the rates.

FundoBoy
09-20-20, 18:20

TK.Please listen to what seniors are saying. She is not worth that much. Don't waste.

FundoBoy
09-20-20, 18:26
I heard the famous spa in wakad is closed now due to cops activity. Any updates?

FundoBoy
09-20-20, 18:28
It's better if you could try it, always negotiate.

Anybody tried Anjali from Katraj? She in inde and asking 5 k for 1 HR and 1 pop. She had shared her photo but deleted immediately on next msg so could not share here. Her number ends with 912.

Friendly Wolf
09-20-20, 18:52
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to have a session with Ritu from Kothrud, kindly share her contact details on PM & I'll try to reciprocate whatever mongering info I've.

Also, if anyone can pm the contact details of Russian chic from MR that will be a great help.

Also, new on this platform, couldn't use messenger to contact individuals who have written about these experiences directly, so asking here.

Rahul2007
09-20-20, 19:47
Had decided to not to visit her again but jhony needed something so decided to go for the known horse. As usual she welcomes you and then she is all yours. Took her for 2 shots. First one had BBJ, missionary and ended WOT. Rested for some time. Asked her if she can give anal with extra pay. Did not buzz. Got ready for the 2nd. Started with BBJ and then went for doggy. Fucked her like hell in doggy. In doggy her ass looks amazing. Ended the session in doggy, paid and left. I still think she has become old now. But there are very less available so just save the contact in case of emergency.

Champ211
09-21-20, 05:48
I think it's open from Sunday, yeah you are right it was closed as new commissioner joined PCMC, though their other branch Vedic was always open. Most of the spas were closed during these days and I think from Sunday it's opened.

I heard the famous spa in wakad is closed now due to cops activity. Any updates?

Panvel1
09-21-20, 14:38
Attaching pic of the lady who contacted me on my mongering whatsapp no. Let me know if had any such experiences.Cool Kenjhon, if you try her do share. Looks yummy.

JetsonJenk
09-21-20, 15:23
My friend, Jia is Pune's veteran Pallavi.

Quite past her prime. Well, far, far, far from her prime.

TK.

Dillu
09-22-20, 07:29
Hi,

Can any kind soul confirms last two digits of ritu.

Thanks.

HiThereAloha
09-22-20, 09:16
Attaching pic of the lady who contacted me on my mongering whatsapp no. Let me know if had any such experiences.By no stretch does she look Brazilian bro! Sorry for being frank!

Pnqdxb
09-22-20, 10:10
Hey Pune people,

Hope everyone is doing well! I have booked a tentative appointment with a couple named NehaPritam from Nibm side.

They seem genuine and I did speak to them over call to be sure.

Wanted to know if anyone had met them in the past and if privacy wise they are safe.

If any one has met them their feedback will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Be safe.

NaughtyBoy22
09-22-20, 12:44
How to renew or buy subscription as credit card option not there, my subscription is expired now and unable to renew now.

PuneGuy2006
09-22-20, 17:29
Hey,

Got the picture as given in this locanto ad.

https://pune.in.locan.to/ID_4549668513/Hot-and-Sexy-Girls-are-available-Direct-Payment-Genuine-Girls.html

Did anyone tried from this newSP Disha from Baner?

DathRagnos
09-22-20, 20:34
Hey,

Got the picture as given in this locanto ad.

https://pune.in.locan.to/ID_4549668513/Hot-and-Sexy-Girls-are-available-Direct-Payment-Genuine-Girls.html

Did anyone tried from this newSP Disha from Baner?She has posted this ad in mr too.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/disha-kashyap

DathRagnos
09-22-20, 20:35
How to renew or buy subscription as credit card option not there, my subscription is expired now and unable to renew now.You need a bitcoin bro. Coinbase or with some other app. Credit card option is long gone.

DathRagnos
09-22-20, 20:37
Hi,

Can any kind soul confirms last two digits of ritu.

Thanks.Bro it's 31.

Sahilall4
09-22-20, 21:35
Hey Pune people,

Hope everyone is doing well! I have booked a tentative appointment with a couple named NehaPritam from Nibm side.

They seem genuine and I did speak to them over call to be sure.

Wanted to know if anyone had met them in the past and if privacy wise they are safe.

If any one has met them their feedback will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Be safe.Hi buddy,

Kindly refer one of my old FRs about Neha Pritam, which is a detailed one. When I had met them, they were staying near Hadapsar. Seems like they have moved to a new place now.

They are a genuine couple and privacy wise they are safe. Her attitude is good and is cooperative.

Aarun21
09-23-20, 04:11
She has posted this ad in mr too.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/disha-kashyapThe Add description resembles of the lady sp who got raided. Might be she's returned with new name & no, although her old no. Is also active.

She's used to be genuine and had safe place and great collections. Interested brothers can go ahead to try and do post FRs.

Cheers,

Aarun.

AussieGaigin
09-23-20, 04:15
How to renew or buy subscription as credit card option not there, my subscription is expired now and unable to renew now.Tells you at the top pf the page.

Rick5641
09-23-20, 09:06
Hello fellow mongers,

After a long stint of Lockdown, finally dared to visit a MP.

As usually did not wanted to take a chance, so visited famous Ruka hua Pani MP in HINJWDI.

Rates are increased for 90 mins but for 60 its the same. Took 90 minutes at 2 k and asked for regular girl Burn-Li (I prefer her for Massage Skills).

Did great massage as expected. I know her since long time, so directly started fondling her assets after 30 minutes of massage.

But to my shock she has lost her weight and tits are not that great now.

HJ was ok type of.

Over all enjoyed massage but not extras.

This MP is taking minimal care of sanitation for corona, receptionist and therapist both were without masks.

Ishaang
09-24-20, 13:27
Can anyone please share Peehu contact? Have read that she offers anal with reasonable rates, looking to try that. PM is active.

Also let me know if she is safe to meet.

Cheers!

Vbz2014
09-24-20, 20:51
Greetings brother.

Kindly help me with good spa in wxrje or bwdxn area for upcoming weekend, don't know anything about this place, also nearby areas will also do.

I'm looking for good relaxing mssge with extra on budget.

Thanks in advance, PM is open.

Cheers.

Play safe!

DathRagnos
09-25-20, 01:26
Hi guys,

Can some fellow mongering brothers help me out with good hotels in Pune in this situation? I request for short time as well as full night. Hotels in KP, Viman nagar or Kharadi?

Codec212
09-25-20, 12:09
How do I find genuine girls on locanto?

AndyBhai
09-25-20, 17:20
Can anybody suggest a good couple friendly hotel near Swargate?

Duration 2-3 hrs.

Thanks in advance.

Rk5378
09-26-20, 04:44
How do I find genuine girls on locanto?Check the ad history by going on profile page. Fake ones usually have listed multiple ads for different locations. Check the reviews as well.

AlxnSmit
09-26-20, 05:43
Hey all,

I've been stuck in the dry location of Mumbai suburb since Jan. Absolutely no action since then. Read some discussion threads about small screen actress available. Was wondering if anyone could direct to this Marathi anchor. I don't know if she is available or even if she provides services. If anyone has strong contacts with SP in Mumbai might catch up more details.I am looking for small screen actress for fun. If someone can help here to connect with correct contact will be appreciated.

Class Man
09-26-20, 06:30
Bro,

Before lockdown I met one girl from locanto called Lynn from Brazil and her last 3 digits were 162. If she is the same, not worth even 2 k.

She is very smart in communication and praises herself without giving more details about herself.

Though pics you have shared do not resemble to girl I met. Please play safe.

Class Man.

Attaching pic of the lady who contacted me on my mongering whatsapp no. Let me know if had any such experiences.

GreenRabit
09-26-20, 15:06
Short answer is. You don't.

You can if you are really really smart (I am not). Some basic rules.

1. Always check the profile of the person who posted the ad.

If they ads in multiple cities, you know it's not a genuine.

2. Read the ad content. If it says anything about team or more than one girl (girls), you know.

3. I have found few genuine ads. But, they are risky to venture.

- They would generally have only one active ad.

- They would have quite a few ratings (more than 5).

- They wouldn't generally share the number on the ad.

- They might ask you to provide your pics first.

- The ad wouldn't have a pic, or if it has one, face is likely to be blurred out.

And once you have reached out to them, they tend to ask advance which is a big red flag.

How do I find genuine girls on locanto?

GreenRabit
09-26-20, 15:17
Is she still asking for advance?

She's a fraud. She will ask you for advance money.

Stay safe.

TittyBoy
09-28-20, 03:05
So had been able to control the urge till today but then Johnny was restless. So called up this famous spa in Auundhh and asked if they had a Thai available. On confirmation, booked the slot and went there. Miss Apple was assigned who was slim, blonde hair and decent looking. Started massage which was decent as well. Gave enough hints by touching the groin, pouring oil over ass crack and giving a very nice bum massage. Flipped and then decided on a BBJ + B2B. All clothes off and I sucked her small boobs, pressed and squeezed them hard which she liked. Resisted DATY and fingering. So made her sleep and while I sucked her boobs, rubbed her pussy until she came. She was hesitant for long DFK and so was I. Now it was my chance and she started sucking my cock. It was a great BJ and she licked the balls as well. Came in her mouth.

Was a decent 1st outing post C9 started.

Counter-1.5 k.

Extras - 3 k.

Panvel1
09-28-20, 06:49
Bro,

Before lockdown I met one girl from locanto called Lynn from Brazil and her last 3 digits were 162. If she is the same, not worth even 2 k.

She is very smart in communication and praises herself without giving more details about herself.

Though pics you have shared do not resemble to girl I met. Please play safe.

Class Man.Thanks for the timely warning. She is a fluent talker, claims to be a SM in some firm. Claims to be from Brazil, facing issues due to pay cuts. Not expressed interest to meet but I put forth a very grim picture about the condition due to Corona and the deep recession. She has not contacted again yet. She realised that my pockets were not deep enough.

Panvel1
09-28-20, 06:51
Hi guys,

Can some fellow mongering brothers help me out with good hotels in Pune in this situation? I request for short time as well as full night. Hotels in KP, Viman nagar or Kharadi?In KP pandharaghar or suryaprakash in english.

Rk5378
09-28-20, 07:56
Hey guys,

For the upcoming long weekend, what are your plans?

Please do PM any good SP, indie contacts. Can reciprocate from my side too.

TIA.

Khunter
09-28-20, 19:00
Hello friends,

Just joined here. Can anybody suggest a good MP in Wakad, Balewadi, P.S. Around area? Had a very bad experience in the O ek spa near dange chauk, typical budhwar peth aunty, no doors, filthy place. But google map ratings were too high. So I was looking for a reliable source and hence came here. I know it's risky during these days, but everybody knows johny so looking for slightly hygienic / cleaner place with girls offering extras. Thanks in advance!

PuneRomper
09-29-20, 02:13
Good to know that the famous spa is back in action and with Thais. Before the lockdown they had reached an only local nadir.

Thanks for the heads up. Will try.

So had been able to control the urge till today but then Johnny was restless. So called up this famous spa in Auundhh and asked if they had a Thai available. On confirmation, booked the slot and went there. Miss Apple was assigned who was slim, blonde hair and decent looking. Started massage which was decent as well. Gave enough hints by touching the groin, pouring oil over ass crack and giving a very nice bum massage. Flipped and then decided on a BBJ + B2B. All clothes off and I sucked her small boobs, pressed and squeezed them hard which she liked. Resisted DATY and fingering. So made her sleep and while I sucked her boobs, rubbed her pussy until she came. She was hesitant for long DFK and so was I. Now it was my chance and she started sucking my cock. It was a great BJ and she licked the balls as well. Came in her mouth.

Was a decent 1st outing post C9 started.

Counter-1.5 k.

Extras - 3 k.

SrinuLast123
09-29-20, 09:02
Attaching he profile pic as well as the pics sent by her. Let me know if any one of you have met her and how much you have paid her.This is fake.

Vinvik79
09-29-20, 15:38
Can you give name hint for this spa in aundh there Thais are back.

Good to know that the famous spa is back in action and with Thais. Before the lockdown they had reached an only local nadir.

Thanks for the heads up. Will try.

DathRagnos
09-29-20, 17:59
In KP pandharaghar or suryaprakash in english.Thanks Bhai, where you have been? It was long dry spell for me. How you doing?

DathRagnos
09-29-20, 18:01
Can you give name hint for this spa in aundh there Thais are back.Simple, Jawan in English and remove "o".

Ni1979
09-29-20, 23:43
I can suggest you one in Shiravane near NDA.

Can anybody suggest a good couple friendly hotel near Swargate?

Duration 2-3 hrs.

Thanks in advance.

Victor Bhai
09-30-20, 06:01
Fellas,

Had an awesome time with krupa for a all nighter. No time constraints for the duration, I had her for almost 12+ hours.

Not a time watcher, safe, great service, flexible, nice attitude and friendly nature and lovely assets (huge ones are my fav).

I have shared her number with a lot of you guys, but got to know that she hardly had any enquiries. Not sure why most are just gathering the contacts without making use of it. Your choice for sure, but the credibility goes down when I tell her that I have shared her number with few interested ones.

She is available for the night only for this week, so, those interested can contact her directly. Also she mentioned that she has a contact for a MFF threesome which I am definitely going to try next.

Till then stay safe and have a good time!

Charges - 13 k for the night plus hotel.

Panvel1
09-30-20, 08:51
Thanks Bhai, where you have been? It was long dry spell for me. How you doing?Sorry dry spell here too. Your pm service not active else can help.

Diamond10
09-30-20, 10:16
This is an old FR, prior to COVID menace.

Visiting this spa in KP inside statue of liberty society. Been a regular here for few years.

Paid via nearbuy and was assigned a local gal.

Short in height altho beautiful with red lips and a nice charming attitude.

Usual massage started and she was venturing near the delicate spots and popped the question.

Off went the dispo and she was licking me from neck down, sucking the nipples and circling with her moist tongue, while stroking my johnny lightly.

I sucked her medium sized boobs to hearts content, which aroused her to no end.

I offered her to reciprocate and she agreed and lay on the table.

Sucking her soft nipples turned her on and she parted her legs a little, giving ample signals to finger.

Hesitant at first, but soon was rubbing her thighs together. She was clean shaved, to my surprise.

A little later, I asked if I could give a peck there and she agreed. Moments later, her legs were on my shoulders and my tongue deep inside her glory hole. She was in heaven and was loving it.

Ate her for 20 minutes and she came.

Gave a decent handjob and I came on her chest.

Left happy.

Damages: 1.2k (nearbuy) and 3 k (service).

Body: 8/10.

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Pussy: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Victor Bhai
09-30-20, 10:46
Hi,

Payal, married contact, operates along with her husband is back in business. Interested ones can go for it.

DathRagnos
09-30-20, 14:59
Sorry dry spell here too. Your pm service not active else can help.Yes bro, this bit coin thingi is pretty pain in a $$. I don't understand how to get those bitcoin I tried to buy them but somehow couldn't with my credit card. Do You have some other option do let me know.

Asd968
10-01-20, 01:44
Yes bro, this bit coin thingi is pretty pain in a $$. I don't understand how to get those bitcoin I tried to buy them but somehow couldn't with my credit card. Do You have some other option do let me know.Same to me. Because of this bit coin procedure I did not renew.

DadFuck
10-01-20, 02:45
Hi,

Payal, married contact, operates along with her husband is back in business. Interested ones can go for it.Is the same Manjari based couple. Or another.

Victor Bhai
10-01-20, 04:37
Yes, the same one.

Is the same Manjari based couple. Or another.

Rk5378
10-01-20, 08:48
Same to me. Because of this bit coin procedure I did not renew.I'd suggest getting registered on any Indian exchanges like bitbns or wazirx and buy from there using UPI / CC etc. Buying in USD through CC on foreign sites can levy hefty Fx conversion fee apart from withdrawal fee. Once you buy BTC on the exchange, you can send across from there to the wallet address here.

Sahilall4
10-02-20, 04:28
This is an old FR, prior to COVID menace.

Visiting this spa in KP inside statue of liberty society. Been a regular here for few years.

Paid via nearbuy and was assigned a local gal.

Short in height altho beautiful with red lips and a nice charming attitude.

Usual massage started and she was venturing near the delicate spots and popped the question.

Off went the dispo and she was licking me from neck down, sucking the nipples and circling with her moist tongue, while stroking my johnny lightly.

I sucked her medium sized boobs to hearts content, which aroused her to no end.

I offered her to reciprocate and she agreed and lay on the table.

Sucking her soft nipples turned her on and she parted her legs a little, giving ample signals to finger.

Hesitant at first, but soon was rubbing her thighs together. She was clean shaved, to my surprise..Hi buddy,

That's wonderful description of your experience. Any idea of this spa is open now? Also, can you give hint on the name of the girl?

Ishaang
10-02-20, 04:58
Yes, the same one.Can you let me know how can I get in contact with this couple?

Rick5641
10-02-20, 12:32
Hello folks,

I am in touch with WG Nora on SA, she is ready for anal at 10 k ST.

Lookwise she is ok and chubby.

Can anybody provide her feedback?

Samuel007
10-02-20, 18:31
Well I lost the number of the SP who used to habe Two CIS babes in Pass han Sus area before lockdown.

Any one can provide me the SP number will be gft help.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Play safe.

LandFakir09
10-03-20, 01:22
Yes, the same one.Is this Raj Anjali?

Diamond10
10-03-20, 08:47
Hi buddy,

That's wonderful description of your experience. Any idea of this spa is open now? Also, can you give hint on the name of the girl?Hey Sahil,

She goes by Maya memsab in the vicinity.

I can share digits for an exchange of new independent (not Ritu, Pallavi, Pihu, Neha etc).

Cheers,

Diamond.

Diamond10
10-03-20, 08:49
Fellas,

Had an awesome time with krupa for a all nighter. No time constraints for the duration, I had her for almost 12+ hours.

Not a time watcher, safe, great service, flexible, nice attitude and friendly nature and lovely assets (huge ones are my fav).

I have shared her number with a lot of you guys, but got to know that she hardly had any enquiries. Not sure why most are just gathering the contacts without making use of it. Your choice for sure, but the credibility goes down when I tell her that I have shared her number with few interested ones.

She is available for the night only for this week, so, those interested can contact her directly. Also she mentioned that she has a contact for a MFF threesome which I am definitely going to try next.

Till then stay safe and have a good time!

Charges - 13 k for the night plus hotel.Great FR, Victor bhai! Keep going!

Cheers,

Diamond.

PuneGuy2006
10-03-20, 15:52
I too need this, also confirm if the services has been resumed.

Well I lost the number of the SP who used to habe Two CIS babes in Pass han Sus area before lockdown.

Any one can provide me the SP number will be gft help.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Play safe.

Sahilall4
10-03-20, 19:23
Is this Raj Anjali?No, he is talking about Payal, who needs a reference for meeting. Raj anjali don't need reference (at least, not yet). Also, {ayal is very much desi in appearance.

However, they stay in nearby areas.

BlackStonePune
10-04-20, 02:52
I'd suggest getting registered on any Indian exchanges like bitbns or wazirx and buy from there using UPI / CC etc. Buying in USD through CC on foreign sites can levy hefty Fx conversion fee apart from withdrawal fee. Once you buy BTC on the exchange, you can send across from there to the wallet address here.Hey,

Thank you for your quick guide. Purchasing through Indian exchange is far more simpler and fast! Hoping to make the most of the renewed subscription.

All brothers needing help with The regular / much discussed contacts Can PM will happy to help with all I have.

WamBam5
10-04-20, 05:26
I'd suggest getting registered on any Indian exchanges like bitbns or wazirx and buy from there using UPI / CC etc. Buying in USD through CC on foreign sites can levy hefty Fx conversion fee apart from withdrawal fee. Once you buy BTC on the exchange, you can send across from there to the wallet address here.Try paxful, its very easy & convenient you can pay tru credit / debit, wallet & cash also to purchase bitcoin & it has its own wallet with minimum transaction fees.

Sands007
10-04-20, 12:45
Saw this profile in Okc. She posted the telegram ID. Any reviews of her?

Will be visiting Pune next week so any feedback on her wud be appreciated.

Jacky22
10-04-20, 13:14
Dear all,

It has been difficult to do any mongering in COVID19 phase. Other than the neighbor lonely hot MILFs that I scored. These also relocated back to their town.

Contact Tracing is also an issue and god knows how many the be gets in every day so going to SP or Indi is very risky too.

I am thinking whether we can chip in and Hire a girl for a month. Say 3-4 lac a month and 10-12 of us it will bring the cost down to 30 k, + OYO say another 5 k per person.

But we can then enjoy her knowing who is entering her and when and safety standards we can determine too.

Think about it and DM me if you think this makes sense. We can then look for a struggling model or Ex Spa girls.

Cheers.

Asd968
10-05-20, 02:35
Try paxful, its very easy & convenient you can pay tru credit / debit, wallet & cash also to purchase bitcoin & it has its own wallet with minimum transaction fees.Does it req KYC and all?

Rk5378
10-05-20, 03:15
So I went there over the weekend (looks like the place has been renamed, can't recall now but it was something desi) and found that there was a long waiting for around 2 hrs. Decided to head back and try luck some other time when it's not too crowded. Seems that the place go raided by ISG members since last FR, LOL. If anybody was there, how did you find the service? Was it rushed?

ColdWater
10-05-20, 07:15
It is Nidra spa, as per nearbuy.

Address is same, so it must be same.

So I went there over the weekend (looks like the place has been renamed, can't recall now but it was something desi) and found that there was a long waiting for around 2 hrs. Decided to head back and try luck some other time when it's not too crowded. Seems that the place go raided by ISG members since last FR, LOL. If anybody was there, how did you find the service? Was it rushed?

Hammer893
10-05-20, 07:50
If she is Brazilan ask if she can provide "boquete com leitinho". Hehehe.

HandLebar
10-05-20, 10:36
Hi friends,

Thinking of exploring the available options as covid scare seems to have gone down. Can you all please share any active contacts? Will return the favor for sure. I do have couple of contacts but they are a bit old and seems quite some numbers have changed.

Any contact of indie with place is highly appreciated! (Except Ritu. Have tried her).

Enjoy! Be safe!

SexFreak1991
10-05-20, 14:30
Saw a MILF sw in bhugaon. Mostly she is one of the bavdhan ladies only. Could recognize her because I've been with her a few times in the past. The location is close to a well known 4-5 star hotel starting with a. While traveling from CC to bhugaon, cross 'A' hotel. Red scarf MILF on the left. The fuck place is most likely a lodge few meters with sona (translate to English). I did not try her though due to corona scares I have senior parents at home.

Rk5378
10-05-20, 16:14
Met Priya over the weekend. Thanks to CougarHunter10 and other folks who helped with digits and other details. This won't be a regular FR with review and ratings as I mostly went for the sensual love making than the usual deed.

Messaged and fixed 2 HR slot for next day afternoon. It's a posh locality in KN and you're asked for contact details at the security before they send her your request (through some app) for approval. Now she's in her 50's actually, but looks nothing more than early 40's. In fact, at the very first glance, it looked as if I had stepped into some college girl's apartment. It's only when you're up close that you get to notice the age thing. She has this beaming face and a charming smile with which she'd want to engulf you and take over the control from you. She's a polished and well spoken lady who gives you that elite feel that you won't find too easily for same quote. She had participated in a local beauty event few years back and won some title there. Must have been quite a stunner in her days. She was in her nighties and thong with milky white thighs and great curvy figure, you'd feel like grabbing her right away. She told me that she had worked out quite a bit during lockdown to loose extra fat which actually showed. Anyway after usual chit chat on the couch, we started locking hands (she has small smooth hands), she started fondling johnny and we grabbed each other and had good long DFK, sucked and bit her perky nips. Went to bedroom soon after. Was more interested in slow sensual romance than the rapid bang-bangs. So we started off with some deep hugs and more DFKs. We turned on some jazz music and went full nude. I sat with my back against the wall and had her laying over in my arms with her back against my chest and gave her some head massage which she loved, kissed her over neck, back and shoulders, caressing and grabbing her all over from behind, saying sweet nothings in her ears and even chit chatting about life and society in general. After a long while, she turned over and started showering more kisses and gave long BBJ in return like a true lover. I turned over and sucked her toes and showered kisses from feet right up to her thigh until it started tickling and she'd playfully stop me. Played with her pus a bit which is clean but was not in mood for DATY. All this culminated into the usual bang bang in a miss position where I came. After cleaning up a bit, we started with yet another similar cycle, more talking and back rubs, felt almost like crashing into own GF / wife after a long day's work. Finally, we finished off with WOT position. Enjoyed this slow burn more than usual stuff.

Don't want to rate her because I didn't go for the usual show and won't compare her with other girls from lower age bracket. You'd get to notice slight bulge and stretch marks at the abdomen and slightly saggy but still envious boobs for her age. She might not be everyone's cup of tea. For folks enquiring about her pics: If you have her digits, you'd be able to search her. Total damages: 8 k for 2 shots. WIR: Yup, I'm a connoisseur of fine old wine and would like to indulge whenever the occasion calls for it.

I want to add one thing here: She enquires about reference and I had to quickly make up one based on FR posted here. She also enquired if I got to her through SA to which I again said no and mentioned that I just happened to get it through a friend's friend. Please be on your guards and don't end up divulging anything about this forum, else that would be the kill switch for our mongering brethren. My pm is open for any specific enquiries. Please reach out and do share any contacts that you may have. Cheers!

SummerTime1985
10-06-20, 05:49
Hi could you share her contact with ref. Thanks.