PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Ron2008
12-29-20, 05:11
If I am right, she is the girl I wanted to meet long back. She is not very attractive and also looks unhygienic. Verify by video call before going. I might be wrong but confirm before going.Actually she wants sex only for pleasure. She is not charging me anything for it. Is it worth? She is also a full-time prostitute. Please let me know if I should go ahead with it.

Akp16
12-29-20, 05:22
Hello all,

I request all senior members to please share their mongering journey so far from the start. It will be good to know what everyone story is. Maybe it will also help new people like me from reading your experience. You can cover the following topics in your story:

1. First fuck experience (when and with whom).

2. How you started your mongering.

3. How you came to know about ISG.

4. How many years in Mongering and approx how many fucks.

5. Some adventurous incidents that happened in all these years, also your best and worst experience.

6. What mongering strategy you have developed from your experience. Like how you maintain your budget. How you get best deal. Or how you tackle SPs. Anything like that.

7. Any tips, tricks or suggestions gathered from all these years that can be useful to all.

I know it will take some effort to recollect, organize and write down all this. But it will be worth it for all. So everyone please contribute to this however late you read this post.

Bhamsookh1
12-29-20, 08:21
Guys,

I have seen some ladies standing in these areas from evening, clearly looked like business. Could not stop and ask as I was in company cab, but can anyone put some light on it?

Aabhi33
12-29-20, 11:06
Bro,

I was planning to meet madhatter tomorrow. Her pics looked good and attitude on chat seemed good too. Any specific issues you saw? Also, does any one have feedback about the following SA members:

Benefitsandyou.

Manusoni.

Yashakh.

Harley_10.

Khushbooooooh.

Mitra always.

Naina 24.

Mayra S.

Natashapyala.

In talks with all of them, but most are in the range of 10 k so need to be judicious. Any inputs will help. Thanks.Any update / review on SA member Mitra always.

Was in discussion for some time.

A quick feedback will help me out as I was planning to meet.

VikyBlue
12-29-20, 14:19
Been out of Pune for a long time, last year I posted few FRs. I m back, now I need some help. First, I have no clue how to use paxful, second, is skokka reliable. Few pointers will be highly appreciated. I will be subscribing as soon as I figure out, how to transfer bitcoins. Meanwhile how's the scene in BP.

VikyBlue
12-29-20, 16:22
May I ask what is SA? A hint perhaps.

Bro,

I was planning to meet madhatter tomorrow. Her pics looked good and attitude on chat seemed good too. Any specific issues you saw? Also, does any one have feedback about the following SA members:

Benefitsandyou.

Manusoni.

Yashakh.

Harley_10.

Khushbooooooh.

Mitra always.

Naina 24.

Mayra S.

Natashapyala..

Ragnarok11
12-29-20, 18:21
Not charging for sex and a full time prostitute. Interesting juxtaposition.

How did you manage to get her to meet you for free you must tell us? From your earlier post, it seems you've never met her before, else you wouldn't be asking for opinion.

Oddly enough, this is the second bird who has suddenly popped up in the swargate area recently.

Perhaps you could post the pics, it may give a better idea on this bird.

Actually she wants sex only for pleasure. She is not charging me anything for it. Is it worth? She is also a full-time prostitute. Please let me know if I should go ahead with it.

TharkiBoy
12-29-20, 19:25
It's a site for you if you are seeking arrangement.

May I ask what is SA? A hint perhaps.

TharkiBoy
12-29-20, 19:29
I met her for drinks. She is around 35 or so, very good at holding conversations and well educated. Also seemed pretty accommodating, looks wise isn't the greatest, but cud be good in bed. I haven't moved forward with her after we met.

Any update / review on SA member Mitra always.

Was in discussion for some time.

A quick feedback will help me out as I was planning to meet.

Member #4761
12-29-20, 19:55
Actually she wants sex only for pleasure. She is not charging me anything for it. Is it worth? She is also a full-time prostitute. Please let me know if I should go ahead with it.You can meet her and if you are turned off or find something fishy leave at first hint.

Member #4761
12-29-20, 20:00
Guys the contact I shared is new in the market, At least what I think. 26 years old indie, she said she doesn't allow kissing but gives BBBJ. Don't pay over 2.5 k per pop. Also she needs no reference so I am not promoting her or anything. Tell her you found her digits on skokka. Also I wanted to meet her this Sunday.

But she was not available. I tried on Monday too but she wasn't available. I am planning on trying her next weekend. Just wanted to share the contact since saw two posts asking about her.

Thanks.

Ron2008
12-29-20, 21:10
Not charging for sex and a full time prostitute. Interesting juxtaposition.

How did you manage to get her to meet you for free you must tell us? From your earlier post, it seems you've never met her before, else you wouldn't be asking for opinion.

Oddly enough, this is the second bird who has suddenly popped up in the swargate area recently.

Perhaps you could post the pics, it may give a better idea on this bird.I had posted my own ad on Loc. Then I got a response on it. She said I charge 3 k for 1 shot. But I said I am just looking for enjoyment and not any paid service. At that point she said ok but said would like her pussy licked. That's how the story went. She didn't look that good one video call which I had with her. So, I just want to confirm with experts in here if it's worth. She used to use a name as Arzoo Pihu previously.

ACE1984
12-29-20, 21:14
Sorry for the late response. Been a little busy.

Note: This is my personal opinion only. Don't mean to offend anyone.

She came to over to my room and was a little disappointed on seeing her. Pics she shares over telegram are really not representative of her true looks. Very dark for my liking but that's a personal preference.

I'll be honest. Her attitude was pleasant and she came across as a nice person. However what first put me off was unshaved why + armpits not to mention funky odour. My mood got completely flat.

What scared me the most was that her entire left hand. From wrist to elbow. Was full of deep scars that looked like knife cuts. I am no one to judge on anyone's personal circumstance but this really scared me.

Thought it best to stop going any further. Paid her cab fare + a little more. And sent her on her way. Was relieved that no scene was caused.

Of the ID's below.

Harley_10 - seems active to reply on SA. But horribly slow to reply on Whatsapp ending 363.

Mitra. Got in touch Whatsapp ending 526. But so pic and didn't negotiate further.

Mayra s. Is the same as aarya s. You can see my review in Mumbai forum. Same person.

Happy mongering. Cheers bro.

Bro,

Benefitsandyou.

Manusoni.

Yashakh.

Harley_10..

AbbyJoes86
12-30-20, 04:45
Hi ThaiLoregaon29,

Can you share the contact details. PM active.

Guys the contact I shared is new in the market, At least what I think. 26 years old indie, she said she doesn't allow kissing but gives BBBJ. Don't pay over 2.5 k per pop. Also she needs no reference so I am not promoting her or anything. Tell her you found her digits on skokka. Also I wanted to meet her this Sunday.

But she was not available. I tried on Monday too but she wasn't available. I am planning on trying her next weekend. Just wanted to share the contact since saw two posts asking about her.

Thanks.

Ragnarok11
12-30-20, 04:54
Nice approach. She must have liked your way of interacting to agree to meet for free. No expert, but I'd say go for it. If it's not good, all you loose is hotel money. Do post about your experience.

I had posted my own ad on Loc. Then I got a response on it. She said I charge 3 k for 1 shot. But I said I am just looking for enjoyment and not any paid service. At that point she said ok but said would like her pussy licked. That's how the story went. She didn't look that good one video call which I had with her. So, I just want to confirm with experts in here if it's worth. She used to use a name as Arzoo Pihu previously.

TharkiBoy
12-30-20, 05:34
Thank you brother for your reply. And what a coincidence. I met mitra for drinks but didn't go forward. After seeing your initial review about madhatter, I insisted on a video call before meeting and wasn't impressed with what I saw. And lo behold, I ended up with myra and completely agree with your review of her. I did a video call with her as well before meeting, so my expectations on the looks front were tempered. But she is definitely worth it for her attitude and service. I would rate her breasts 9-10 where you have go en her 8. Rest I agree completely with your review. Thanks again.

Sorry for the late response. Been a little busy.

Note: This is my personal opinion only. Don't mean to offend anyone.

She came to over to my room and was a little disappointed on seeing her. Pics she shares over telegram are really not representative of her true looks. Very dark for my liking but that's a personal preference.

I'll be honest. Her attitude was pleasant and she came across as a nice person. However what first put me off was unshaved why + armpits not to mention funky odour. My mood got completely flat.

What scared me the most was that her entire left hand. From wrist to elbow. Was full of deep scars that looked like knife cuts. I am no one to judge on anyone's personal circumstance but this really scared me.

Thought it best to stop going any further. Paid her cab fare + a little more. And sent her on her way. Was relieved that no scene was caused..

Aarun21
12-30-20, 06:01
Bro,

Benefitsandyou.

Manusoni.

Yashakh.

Harley_10.

Khushbooooooh.

Mitra always.

Naina 24.

Mayra S.

Natashapyala.

In talks with all of them, but most are in the range of 10 k so need to be judicious. Any inputs will help. Thanks.I was in touch with the subject during lockdown. Did bit of sexting over telegram. She seemed nice to chat to but quoted 40 for night & 10/ session and wasn't negotiating at all. So didn't proceed.

Harley_10 seems nice young petite gal. Please share FR, if you happen to meet.

Also check with miss_maybe. I found her pics & video call hot. She's fair gujju lady. If you can bear her tantrums go ahead. I couldn't so called off just few hours from meet schedule.

Cheers,

Aarun.

NaughtyDK
12-30-20, 06:16
Guys,

I have seen some ladies standing in these areas from evening, clearly looked like business. Could not stop and ask as I was in company cab, but can anyone put some light on it?Can you specify where exactly in EON, it would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

MisterAnderson
12-30-20, 15:17
Hello brothers,

So came to Pune around a week ago and will be here for a month or so. Read some FRs and spa reviews here. I thought I can go to a spa anytime I want, so decided that I'll try to find some genuine contact first.

Some days back I posted a loc Ad implying I need FS, although I didn't mention the same explicitly. Got reply message that I need financial help, please WA on a number ending in 682.

Did that and she claims to be Maria, says that she's a 29 year old Unmarried girl, has a job in PCMC area but debt and financial needs and all blah blah so she is 75 k in debt. Says that she's not a pro and she has never done this.

She says she's ready for anything but appears to be shit scared.

I asked if she's ready for a trip to lonavala and she was okay with it, but in Morning she texted that when I prayed my soul did not agree for the deed. I mean wtf. I told her to drop the plan, immediately she said she's in financial need and has made up her mind and is ready for the trip.

I am planning to call her for coffee / lunch and meet her. Is it a good idea? Is it safe? What do you suggest guys?

Anyone has experience with this bird Maria with digits ending in 682?

Thanks.

TharkiBoss
12-30-20, 15:54
How much counter charge did you pay for 60 min. He charged me 2 k just for counter charge. Is that what they charge from everyone. I got therapist with name palak and she gave me totally satisfying b2 b for 3 k which included body slide after massage and she gave me shower too which was really a pleasure. The guy at counter was trying to get me buy membership worth 10 k which I refused politely. Do you have membership.

Went to Nidra spa in Aundh yest. Had a disappointing experience.

Paid for 60 minutes message and got assigned one local Marathi girls Neha.

She is heavy and has good assets, more like voluptuous.

Massage began okay. Not even 5 minutes and she popped a question, would you be interested in extras. To which I said lets see. She wasn't satisfied with my answer and kept reminding me that if extras are needed we need time and need to then wrap the massage. When I told her again I'll think about it, she was displeased. She also asked me if I would tip her or not. I was now annoyed. Still told her that I need a proper massage first.

Then she wrapped it all up in 30 minutes and said that we are short on time. And have just 10 minutes left. I was like no way you have to finish massage properly first. She kept doing nakhra that no its 40 minutes massage plus 20 minutes of shower. I told her we still have time. Then she started throwing tantrums.

I told her to stop acting out. Then finally told her I'll give her 600 for HJ. Which she barely performed and kept blabbering about how I should have told her about extras early on so that she could have planned her massage timing. I was pissed off and told her to f* off. I asked her to return my money as well.

On my way out I loudly complained to the reception who seemed to be some guy who had no interest in looking into the matter. Overall a full blown KLPD.

Guys do not book with this Neha..

VikyBlue
12-30-20, 17:03
Its a trap, Stay away, or have you already met her?

I experienced similar situation few years back in Blore. Don't take her with you, she might black mail you for rape. It happened with me once. Stick to regulars.

Hello brothers,

So came to Pune around a week ago and will be here for a month or so. Read some FRs and spa reviews here. I thought I can go to a spa anytime I want, so decided that I'll try to find some genuine contact first.

Some days back I posted a loc Ad implying I need FS, although I didn't mention the same explicitly. Got reply message that I need financial help, please WA on a number ending in 682.

Did that and she claims to be Maria, says that she's a 29 year old Unmarried girl, has a job in PCMC area but debt and financial needs and all blah blah so she is 75 k in debt. Says that she's not a pro and she has never done this.

I asked if she's ready for a trip to lonavala and she was okay with it, but in Morning she texted that when I prayed my soul did not agree for the deed. I mean wtf. I told her to drop the plan, immediately she said she's in financial need and has made up her mind and is ready for the trip..

VikyBlue
12-30-20, 17:08

Thanks.Bro, what's her skokka ID?

TharkiBoy
12-30-20, 19:30
Yes, benefitsandme was good to chat with and wanted to go ahead with her, but she is out of town at the moment is what she said. Miss maybe is off the list since she seemed to be on the heavier side and her expectation was north of 15 k if I remember. I am in touch with Babyscoco now who is a petite 20 year old. I plan to take her over the weekend. Will do my usual vc routine just to be sure, but any feedback on her is welcome. My backup is Yasha who also seems to be nice and genuine. Just out if curiosity, did anyone try out the air hostess from SA who is visiting from Mumbai this week?

I was in touch with the subject during lockdown. Did bit of sexting over telegram. She seemed nice to chat to but quoted 40 for night & 10/ session and wasn't negotiating at all. So didn't proceed.

Harley_10 seems nice young petite gal. Please share FR, if you happen to meet.

Also check with miss_maybe. I found her pics & video call hot. She's fair gujju lady. If you can bear her tantrums go ahead. I couldn't so called off just few hours from meet schedule.

Cheers,

Aarun.

Rocinate03
12-30-20, 22:04
Guys,

Any fb couple near Katraj?

Found 3 -.

Prem Priya Sharma - 4 k 1 pop anal if in mood, wanowdi.

Prem Payal - 3 k 1 pop, bhugaon.

Aish Nitya - 4 k 1 pop, Katraj.

Anyone tried these, or if you have any in this ranger, pointers would be grateful.

Aarun21
12-30-20, 22:36
Hello brothers,

Did that and she claims to be Maria, says that she's a 29 year old Unmarried girl, has a job in PCMC area but debt and financial needs and all blah blah so she is 75 k in debt. Says that she's not a pro and she has never done this..Scenario 1 Assumption: Trap.

She might be trying to build up to bigger trap. So I'd suggest a coffee date is fine if you have ample time, but hold on to your horses & don't proceed.

Scenario 2 Assumption: Situation Genuine.

If her situation is Genuine, than also it's not right to proceed as it'd mean exploiting her situation although from your post it appears her conscience isn't allowing her to, basically she's unwilling to get physical.

If feasible, try to give her potential leads for jobs as per her quali & exp or some money as donation, if you have enough judging on her merits of authenticity.

I won't suggest exploiting her situation. We mongers do have heart also there are ample working girls every where so there's no need to consider scrupulous leads.

Cheers,

Aarun.

Smithalpha77
12-31-20, 01:17
How much counter charge did you pay for 60 min. He charged me 2 k just for counter charge. Is that what they charge from everyone. I got therapist with name palak and she gave me totally satisfying b2 b for 3 k which included body slide after massage and she gave me shower too which was really a pleasure. The guy at counter was trying to get me buy membership worth 10 k which I refused politely. Do you have membership..Brother, did you go via reference or just asked asked for her? Did you get a HJ / BJ or just B2 B?

RedAlloy
12-31-20, 02:35
How much counter charge did you pay for 60 min. He charged me 2 k just for counter charge. Is that what they charge from everyone. I got therapist with name palak and she gave me totally satisfying b2 b for 3 k which included body slide after massage and she gave me shower too which was really a pleasure. The guy at counter was trying to get me buy membership worth 10 k which I refused politely. Do you have membership.Last week went to this Spa.

Counter charges-2 k.

Girl-Apple.

Services- B2B BJ 2.5 K (negotiate from 4 k).

Looks- 6.

BJ- 8.

Ambience- 4.

Can be avoided as counter charges are double, was expecting 1 k.

TheCharm
12-31-20, 04:15
Hello brothers,

I asked if she's ready for a trip to lonavala and she was okay with it, but in Morning she texted that when I prayed my soul did not agree for the deed. I mean wtf. I told her to drop the plan, immediately she said she's in financial need and has made up her mind and is ready for the trip.

I am planning to call her for coffee / lunch and meet her. Is it a good idea? Is it safe? What do you suggest guys?

Anyone has experience with this bird Maria with digits ending in 682?

Thanks.I too got msg on locanto directly asking for financial help more than 1 lakhs. Not sharing any pic or whatsapp number and not disclosing much details. Please be aware and post your next step so that everyone will be aware of. Locanto ID. Geetajoshi actual name shared is maria.

TheCharm
12-31-20, 04:18
Guys,

Found 3 -.

Anyone tried these, or if you have any in this ranger, pointers would be grateful.All 3 good couple. You can try all 3 or anyone from this list.

TheCharm
12-31-20, 04:19
Its a trap, Stay away, or have you already met her?

I experienced similar situation few years back in Blore. Don't take her with you, she might black mail you for rape. It happened with me once. Stick to regulars.Please share how you came out from this trap, did you pay any amount??

AndyAdult
12-31-20, 05:57
Last week went to this Spa.

Counter charges-2 k.

Girl-Apple.

Services- B2B BJ 2.5 K (negotiate from 4 k).

Looks- 6.

BJ- 8.

Ambience- 4.

Can be avoided as counter charges are double, was expecting 1 k.Bros,

Last to last week I called them for an appointment they charged me same 2 k, so I politely refused saying its too costly to current offering from other spas,.

Later they themselves called me and offered me 1500 for an hour, I could have negotiated more but by that time already booked very very cheap Bhatt. So have to again politely refuse it.

Tc.

Akp16
12-31-20, 06:44
Hello all,

I request all senior members to please share their mongering journey so far from the start. It will be good to know what everyone story is. Maybe it will also help new people like me from reading your experience. You can cover the following topics in your story:

1. First fuck experience (when and with whom).

2. How you started your mongering.

3. How you came to know about ISG.

4. How many years in Mongering and approx how many fucks.

5. Some adventurous incidents that happened in all these years, also your best and worst experience.

6. What mongering strategy you have developed from your experience. Like how you maintain your budget. How you get best deal. Or how you tackle SPs. Anything like that.

7. Any tips, tricks or suggestions gathered from all these years that can be useful to all.

I know it will take some effort to recollect, organize and write down all this. But it will be worth it for all. So everyone please contribute to this however late you read this post.Well I will start with sharing my story.

I completed my post graduation last year and is working now. Lived with my family till now, so missed hostel life. I don't have any GF and unable to score with any girl till now. Last year family moved to hometown and now I had freedom to explore and also was earning now so money was not issue. But the problem was there was how to find a girl. I knew BP area but was afraid to go there. So only other thing I was aware of was dating apps. So I made profile on bumble and few other apps but there wasn't any luck. So I made courage to visit BP area then and just roamed on bike to get accustomed to the area. I wasn't aware of the rates, also feared of getting looted. So I decided I will research on internet and then come.

Meanwhile I thought I haven't been to any Spa's yet, so let's venture that. At least will get a girl's touch. (at that time I thought Spa only give massage). So I went to the Spa for the first time in my life in KP area. I was assigned NE girl and was so excited. So the massage started and after some time the asked me for buttock massage. I asked if there's extra charge. She said no. I said why not then. I got a feeling that something dirty is possible. Meanwhile I was chatting with her. I told her it's first time. She then asked for extra service. I asked what's that. She told me rates of HJ, BJ and topless. I was shocked as I thought these things are rare, felt I am lucky and also excited at the same time. I became nervous and bit scared which she noticed and then told me nothing to worry. It's part of massage. So availed for HJ with topless. So she started the HJ and told me I can touch her boobs. Very nervously I touched her boobs from lying position. First from outside then slid my hand under her t-shirt and felt a girls boob first time. Rubbed her boobs by one hand from lying position for 2-3 minutes. What a feeling it was. I asked her if I can kiss her. She said no. I was desperate as it was my first time. I said I will give extra but she said no. And also told me to finish fast. As I was nervous I was not able to cum. After 5 more minutes I came. Now I was happy as I found a way for sex. Then my desperation increased and as the next weekend (I was free on Sat nd Sun) came I went to another Spa. This time I was offered one extra service called B2 B which I didn't knew what it was. I asked her and she explained that I will be completely naked. I asked whether sex is allowed which she refused. Anyways I was happy as for the first time in my life I was going to see a naked girl. She started licking my body from downwards and came upwards. First time I as holding a girl on me. Wow. Like a wild animal I started exploring her body. Bra was already removed by her. So played with boobs. Removed panty while my hands were shivering. Saw a girl's pussy first time. Touched and rubbed it for sometime and then licked. But taste wasn't good. Gave me blowjob. What a feeling it was when someone puts your tool in her mouth for first time. Then finished by handjob. I was happy as was moving ahead in sex adventure. After coming to room there was still a feeling not complete satisfaction as I haven't fucked anybody yet. Next day I again went to other spa in KP and in extras I asked for FS (I learnt this word from previous masseuse). She also refused and I had to satisfy with B2B. Next weekend again I tried one spa. This time from online. Very cheap spa with local girls. When I asked for. FS she said whether I have brought protection. I didn't had as I thought they must be having if they are providing service. She said come next time with protection for FS. Next weekend when I got there with protection I was assigned to other girl. I asked her for FS but she refused. I said I have protection. She still refused. I said last time that girl promised. She said she is on leave and come next time. I said I will give 5 k. But she wasn't ready. I was so frustrated and desperate. Again I tried in another Thai spa. Where for the first time I saw a foreigner naked. I was happy but again no FS was provided. Immediately I went to one more spa near that. The girl asked if I had got massage just before as my body was oily. I said yes but I didn't like their service and that's why came here. When asked for extras. I asked for FS. She refused. I didn't take any extra for the 1st time and walked out.

By now I learnt it will be very difficult to get FS from massage parlor and I have exhausted so much money also. Now I thought of going to BP area where FS is guaranteed. So did entire research on rates and do's and don'ts. This was the time I came across ISG. I mustered courage and went to BP but again roamed and came back. I was feared what if someone I knew see me. Then I decided I will go early next morning at 9 am. Chances of someone seeing is less. Also it was Monday. I took leave. Went to the area. Saw one beautiful Bengali from far. Waited for 5 minutes and approached her. Asked her rate. Told me 400.

I said ok. Went with her upside in a building. There were beds with partition. She asked me to undress while she come. I got naked. She came. Was wearing salwar suit. After few moments of hugging caressing she opened salwar and said to start the deed. Space was very less. I was also nervous. She kept on saying do fast. Time is over. So. Couldn't complete the deed. I was unsatisfied not only because I couldn't fuck but also thinking how would one enjoy in such a small space, no positions possible nor allowed by her, also her attitude wasn't good. I realised BP area is not my type (at least at this stage).

So I started reading ISG more and came to know about mongering. But the problem was how to get contact of girls. I figured I had to get ISG subscription. It took me 2 days to figure out and get subscription. Bitcoins and all were new to me. Finally got my subscription and asked senior members to help. With Aarun21 suggestion tried Ritu 1st (My 1st fuck) and then a FB couple. Unfortunately lockdown came after that.

Now again set to explore many fantasies. So this is my story. Hope every one will share their.

EyesWitcher21
12-31-20, 06:53
How much counter charge did you pay for 60 min. He charged me 2 k just for counter charge. Is that what they charge from everyone. I got therapist with name palak and she gave me totally satisfying b2 b for 3 k which included body slide after massage and she gave me shower too which was really a pleasure. The guy at counter was trying to get me buy membership worth 10 k which I refused politely. Do you have membership..Yes the guy said 2 k non negotiable. I told him that before lockdown I was a regular here and they would give some discount like 60 minutes for 1700 or so. He didn't budge and proposed for 10 k membership. I told him its not worth 10 k.

So didn't take membership. I believe they are scamming customers by charging 2 k. The facility and ambience is not worth more than 1200 for sure.

How was palak in looks and body? I like voluptuous girls. Does she do BBJ?

EyesWitcher21
12-31-20, 06:54
All 3 good couple. You can try all 3 or anyone from this list.How to contact these couples? Any leads please.

Jacky22
12-31-20, 07:05
Avoid.

Avoid if you can. Anything free comes with it's own risk.

Hello brothers,

I asked if she's ready for a trip to lonavala and she was okay with it, but in Morning she texted that when I prayed my soul did not agree for the deed. I mean wtf. I told her to drop the plan, immediately she said she's in financial need and has made up her mind and is ready for the trip..

Trykartehai01
12-31-20, 07:13
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MisterAnderson
12-31-20, 10:47
Scenario 1 Assumption: Trap.

She might be trying to build up to bigger trap. So I'd suggest a coffee date is fine if you have ample time, but hold on to your horses & don't proceed.

Scenario 2 Assumption: Situation Genuine.

If her situation is Genuine, than also it's not right to proceed as it'd mean exploiting her situation although from your post it appears her conscience isn't allowing her to, basically she's unwilling to get physical.

If feasible, try to give her potential leads for jobs as per her quali & exp or some money as donation, if you have enough judging on her merits of authenticity.

I won't suggest exploiting her situation. We mongers do have heart also there are ample working girls every where so there's no need to consider scrupulous leads.

Cheers,

Aarun.Thank you so much for advice VikyBlue and Aarun.

What I feel is it is unlikely to be a trap and most probably the second scenario described by Aarun is correct. But then everyone who gets scammed feels the same way.

Thanks again.

MisterAnderson
12-31-20, 10:52
I too got msg on locanto directly asking for financial help more than 1 lakhs. Not sharing any pic or whatsapp number and not disclosing much details. Please be aware and post your next step so that everyone will be aware of. Locanto ID. Geetajoshi actual name shared is maria.Yes, same girl, ID as well as shared name is same, but she shared her wa number too with me.

Have done a short video call with her, claims to be 29 but looks more like 32-35.

As far as next step is concerned, will take due precautions as advised by seniors here. Planning to meet for coffee whenever I have time and will try to get to know the reality. Will keep you posted.

BTW did you also speak with her on Loc? Did she agree to meet or put up a price or anything.

TharkiBoss
12-31-20, 12:30
Palak is fair, creamy skin. Good looking with athletic body. I liked her ass and smooth skin. The shower she gave me was the highlight of the session. She wanted to please me to fix my mood, which was off because the reception guy charged 2 k and also sent me palak instead of neha. (I clearly mentioned the reception guy at the time of booking appointment that I wanted neha as I like voluptuous birds) . But palak made up for the mood off with her excellent service.

I didn't ask her for bbbj and I didn't get either.

Yes the guy said 2 k non negotiable. I told him that before lockdown I was a regular here and they would give some discount like 60 minutes for 1700 or so. He didn't budge and proposed for 10 k membership. I told him its not worth 10 k.

So didn't take membership. I believe they are scamming customers by charging 2 k. The facility and ambience is not worth more than 1200 for sure.

How was palak in looks and body? I like voluptuous girls. Does she do BBJ?.

TheCharm
12-31-20, 13:00
Yes, same girl, ID as well as shared name is same, but she shared her wa number too with me.

Have done a short video call with her, claims to be 29 but looks more like 32-35.

As far as next step is concerned, will take due precautions as advised by seniors here. Planning to meet for coffee whenever I have time and will try to get to know the reality. Will keep you posted.

BTW did you also speak with her on Loc? Did she agree to meet or put up a price or anything.She discussed over locanto chat only and shared gmail ID and asked to mail and after that no reply on locanto. She said she needs 1. 5 lakhs as financial help.

TheCharm
12-31-20, 13:01
How to contact these couples? Any leads please.Contact via fb only. Send them message.

JayPunekar
12-31-20, 17:35
Guys,

Found 3 -.

Anyone tried these, or if you have any in this ranger, pointers would be grateful.Hi,

I have tried Prem Priya and Prem Payal. All of them are on FB. Prem Priya is gooood. Shan Shabnam is also there at Katraj but they are costly 15 k for 2 hrs with place. You can find them on FB. I have not tried them yet.

HornyLibran
12-31-20, 18:43
My regular MP has no that at the moment. Called this spa. Mystique from KP to enquire. They're quoting 3 k as counter charge for Thai. I'm out course not going, but really? Is that the rate? I've paid 2.7 for 90 minutes, 3 k is way too much. Anyone has experience with them? Is that their going rate?

CrazyBoson
12-31-20, 22:58
Dear Pune mongers,

First timer from Pune. Would appreciate any pointers in the right direction from seniors to get started.

Thanks.

MisterAnderson
01-01-21, 02:05
Has anyone tried Nita Rahul fb couple?

Tried to search this forum, didn't find any mention of them.

30 f 36 m and they claim to stay in Baner.

Anyone has experience with them?

Rocinate03
01-01-21, 09:19
All 3 good couple. You can try all 3 or anyone from this list.Could you please tell me a brief idea about all their looks and aspect as fb photos are old and not clear. And coming to deed how are their services. Could you recommend according to your preference or ranking.

Thanks in advance.

AdityaSharma
01-01-21, 11:26
Hello seniors,

Wanted to know about good and safe spas providing BBBJ with CIM. Any leads?

Letacat
01-01-21, 18:35
Hello everyone,

I'm visiting India until the end of January from San Francisco. I was wondering if anyone on this forum had any contacts of verified escorts who specialize / are interested in domination based services. I can share my contacts if you ever decide to visit California. Thank you so much and have a great year ahead.

Smithalpha77
01-01-21, 19:46
Seniors / Fellow Mongers,

Anyone tried the spa near Swargate. Ashi+ Famous sizzler chain in Pune?

MisterAnderson
01-02-21, 04:49

Anyone has experience with them?Posted this in morning. But post was awaiting moderator's approval for long.

In the afternoon I decided to give them a try, as they're located nearby.

They're a genuine couple, and my first experience in Pune.

Will post FR today evening or tomorrow.

DathRagnos
01-02-21, 05:09
Tried calling them but it; s a call centre number which is not picked up by anyone.

Seniors / Fellow Mongers,

Anyone tried the spa near Swargate. Ashi+ Famous sizzler chain in Pune?

DathRagnos
01-02-21, 05:12
Check your mail.

Dear Pune mongers,

First timer from Pune. Would appreciate any pointers in the right direction from seniors to get started.

Thanks.

DathRagnos
01-02-21, 05:13
Do they have Thai?

My regular MP has no that at the moment. Called this spa. Mystique from KP to enquire. They're quoting 3 k as counter charge for Thai. I'm out course not going, but really? Is that the rate? I've paid 2.7 for 90 minutes, 3 k is way too much. Anyone has experience with them? Is that their going rate?

JayPunekar
01-02-21, 05:19

Anyone has experience with them?I am also looking for some feedback on them. They quoted 3 k / s + hotel to me.

Please help if anyone has met them.

SamJac
01-02-21, 07:16
Dear All,

I was going over MR and saw few profiles. Varsha, Aarohi (availble through agent Alan) and Diana. Wanted to check if anyone tried them? How was the exprerience and the damages? Any directions would be really helpful.

Regards,

Sam.

SecretAdmirs5
01-02-21, 14:58
Guys,

I have fixed a meeting with this girl I found on Loc. She told her name is Pihu and her digits end with 023. She operates from Swargate area. Please let me know if anyone has any info on her. She has also agreed for anal.I am not sure if this is the same Pihu I tried sometime back. Better stick to oral only. She is an expert on this with rimming (not sure if she gives it now). She give a CIM which I am desperate of.

I did not save her contact though. Happy to know her new contact via PM.

Ishaang
01-02-21, 15:26
Met Prem Priya couple today. Had contacted them through FB and arranged a meeting. Place is in Wanowrie Region. Reached the location by the designated time and hubby guided me to their place. It's a small flat. Hubby left, so went into the bedroom and met Priya. Had some chit chat and then got down to the deed. Started with BJ without cover (note: doesn't suck you after putting on cover) , tried a few positions, mauled the melons as they were small and quite suckable while deep kissing as much as I can. Pussy was clean shaved, no smell, hence went for DATY for a while. Started pounding after that in WOT, tried Mish and anal, but Johnny was bent hence couldn't go in. Had her finish me with a HJ. Was In and out of there in 30-40 minutes.

Verdict.

Face - 5/10 (typical HW face).

Body - 6/10 (good small figure, slight tummy).

Boobs - 5/10 (small melons).

Pussy - 7/10 (clean and inviting, though not as good as Anjali).

Ass - 7/10 (good, couldn't get it in).

GFE - 8/10 (really makes you want to come back).

WIR. Maybe, will try the other couples first and then see.

Damage - 4 k.

Please don't ask me for contact, find them on Mark's website with the given name.

MisterAnderson
01-02-21, 16:20
I am also looking for some feedback on them. They quoted 3 k / s + hotel to me.

Please help if anyone has met them.Hey,

I was waiting for few hours for someone to post feedback on my yesterday's post, then I finally decided to meet the couple yesterday. One single male's profile on FB, who is active in Pune circle, had posted a positive review about them on his timeline. So I decided to go ahead.

They claim to be located in Baner. They said they didn't have place (so if I too don't have a place, I'd have to pay for oyo) and were willing to travel. My place was located some 5 kms from theirs.

Fixed the deed. 10 minutes before the time they texted on FB that they're leaving their place and asked me to meet them at a nearby landmark (100 m) away from my place. Reached on time and I met them there and bought them to my place. She was wearing a saree.

Offered them a cold drink and chips. They took some.

I had no place where he could wait (I had informed them about the same in advance) so as decided earlier he went back and said he would call her after couple of hours.

Claims to be 30, but is more like 32-35 ish. Is a mother of two. Fully cooperative.

Gave BJ without cover but no CIM. Did DATY. Her P was clean, shaved and no smell at all. Smooth skin. Few stretch marks on tummy but nice ass.

Had a long BJ and titty fuck. Boobs are somewhat laxed. Came on her tits.

Had some food, chatted and started for second round.

Took her in mish, dog and WOT. P was very loose, as can be expected from a mother of 2.

Husband called after around 2 hrs, then after around 2:15 hrs when we told him to come. In another 10 minutes, he came. Offered him a drink of whisky, he had just a small one, talked for 5 minutes and then they both left.

What I liked: Reached exactly on time. Good communication with everything clear upfront. Not a time watcher. Fully cooperative. Soft spoken. Clean, shaved P, no smell. Nice A55, nice view while I rammed her in doggy and I even put in a finger in the other hole while doing her in doggy but she stopped me from going any further. Good attitude. No nakhras, ready to follow commands.

Got couple of calls on her phone during our second round, didn't pick until we were done.

What I didn't: P isn't tight. Boobs somewhat saggy.

Took her for 2 shots at 5 k.

WIR: Probably not, She was my first fck in Pune, Would like to try other birds in Pune first, maybe someone younger and with a tighter hole.

I don't have a subscription yet, I understand I would need a subscription for getting PM and contacts. Until then, MP details / FB cpl suggestions near Balewadi / Baner region are welcome from friends and seniors.

DathRagnos
01-02-21, 16:44
Yeah all of them quite inviting. Let me know if you try before me. I might go for Aarohi.

Dear All,

I was going over MR and saw few profiles. Varsha, Aarohi (availble through agent Alan) and Diana. Wanted to check if anyone tried them? How was the exprerience and the damages? Any directions would be really helpful.

Regards,

Sam.

DathRagnos
01-02-21, 16:46
Is there any way to contact this couple? I don; t have FB. And I would prefer their number. If possible could you ask her husband for the number and PM me?

Met Prem Priya couple today. Had contacted them through FB and arranged a meeting. Place is in Wanowrie Region. Reached the location by the designated time and hubby guided me to their place. It's a small flat. Hubby left, so went into the bedroom and met Priya. Had some chit chat and then got down to the deed. Started with BJ without cover (note: doesn't suck you after putting on cover) , tried a few positions, mauled the melons as they were small and quite suckable while deep kissing as much as I can. Pussy was clean shaved, no smell, hence went for DATY for a while. Started pounding after that in WOT, tried Mish and anal, but Johnny was bent hence couldn't go in. Had her finish me with a HJ. Was In and out of there in 30-40 minutes.

Verdict.

Damage - 4 k.

Please don't ask me for contact, find them on Mark's website with the given name.

JayPunekar
01-02-21, 19:28
Dear All,

Regards,

Sam.What is MR by the way? Asking this as I am new here.

JayPunekar
01-02-21, 19:32
Is there any way to contact this couple? I don; t have FB. And I would prefer their number. If possible could you ask her husband for the number and PM me?Hi, I can help you with that But don't know how to provide it here. [Deleted by Admin]

Member #4771
01-02-21, 21:45
Dear All,

Regards,

Sam.Go through Mumbai FR for reports on Diana / Mabel. The profile posted in Pune MR is little fishy.

IGotLucky
01-03-21, 02:27
I buddy can you subscribe so I can help you.

Hello everyone,

I'm visiting India until the end of January from San Francisco. I was wondering if anyone on this forum had any contacts of verified escorts who specialize / are interested in domination based services. I can share my contacts if you ever decide to visit California. Thank you so much and have a great year ahead.

Akp16
01-03-21, 03:30
Hello guys,

Has anyone tried any foreigner thru MR recently?

Or has anyone tried any foreigner thru SP recently?

Please reply. I have never tried one. So searching. Any lead will he helpful.

JayPunekar
01-03-21, 03:36
Hey,

I was waiting for few hours for someone to post feedback on my yesterday's post, then I finally decided to meet the couple yesterday. One single male's profile on FB, who is active in Pune circle, had posted a positive review about them on his timeline. So I decided to go ahead.

They claim to be located in Baner. They said they didn't have place (so if I too don't have a place, I'd have to pay for oyo) and were willing to travel. My place was located some 5 kms from theirs.

Fixed the deed. 10 minutes before the time they texted on FB that they're leaving their place and asked me to meet them at a nearby landmark (100 m) away from my place. Reached on time and I met them there and bought them to my place. She was wearing a saree..Pune Married Col FB.

Around one year back I hd taken this cpl to a lodge near Somatane Phata (they are around Kalewadi Phata and don't have place). They do 3 sm. Wifey has cute face and fit body. Her Age 32-33. Medium boobs and smooth skin. They charged me 7 k for 2 sessions 2 hrs plus hotel expense and drinks. The wifey drinks vodka and hubby drinks whiskey. He said she can't do good if she doesn't drink. So after settling down I have taken her on bed and started kissing her. She was amazing in response. I fingered her for some time and found her getting wet that was grt. Then I rode on her in all poses while hubby was seating there drinking and chatting with us. Then stopped and chatted drunk for an hour and started second round with her. Put her on all four and did doggy which she enjoyed. After I finished second the hubby got up and taken one round on her. I was seating beside and kissing her. She doesn't do open BJ. She has fairly tight P and medium A. Doesn't do anal either.

That time when I met her she has some little reaction on her face which would be gone by now.

Since you have place you can call them for day time but don't forget vodka and whiskey and check their friends list also.

I think I may call them shortly since one has passed since last meet be.

Sachineb
01-03-21, 05:35
Hi members,

I was new profile on Pune MR with name Darjeeling girl.

Also her number from add have whatsapp where her DP picture looks young, fair, slim.

Has anybody tried her as she is just for a weeks in Pune?

Member #4771
01-03-21, 06:27
Has anyone tried indie housewife who goes by name of Priya near Passport office in Pcmc?

SamJac
01-03-21, 07:49
What is MR by the way? Asking this as I am new here.That's Massage Republic. You can check the website for more details.

SamJac
01-03-21, 07:50
Go through Mumbai FR for reports on Diana / Mabel. The profile posted in Pune MR is little fishy.Sure. Thanks!

SamJac
01-03-21, 07:52
Yeah all of them quite inviting. Let me know if you try before me. I might go for Aarohi.Sure. Will keep all posted in case I try. BTW. There is a new one named Monica. Again available through Alan. The same profile is on Locanto. 12 k for 1 hrs and 14-16 k for 3-4 hrs.

Regards,

Sam.

SinJay
01-03-21, 10:32
Is there any way to contact this couple? I don; t have FB. And I would prefer their number. If possible could you ask her husband for the number and PM me?Check your PM buddy.

DathRagnos
01-03-21, 11:10
Bro you need to buy subscription for helping other fellows.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

You need bitcoins for the same. You can use Paxful for the same.

Hi, I can help you with that But don't know how to provide it here.

DathRagnos
01-03-21, 11:33
I met Priya today. Whatever Ishan said is absolutely correct. I met her at 1 PM and was there for 90 minutes. So the following deed.

Greeted me while entering the house and escorted me to the bedroom. Her hubby left before me so don; t know about him. Face is typical HW with nose ring. I personally did not like her and not find attractive so was kinda mood off. BJ without cover, I did not find her appealing and so was just lying in the bed and enjoying the BBBJ. Asked her to suck my balls and little down area. She politely said sorry for Rimming. She was continuously using tissue papers. I asked her to come to the side so that I can suck her boobs. Boobs are little saggy and small. Put the condi on Johny and started missionary. After 5 minutes she said let's do doggy she loves it. So did the act of doggy for some time.

Now the real part thanks to Ishan I asked her I wan Anal. She said no it hurts and I don't do it and all. I said my friend told me you provide anal. She said ok and got some cream put on the johny and to her ass hole. She took sideways position and asked me to enter I said I can; t even see where is your hole haha then she guided me and act started I could enter my head inside and she said it's hurting I told her just keep your calm and will not move unless you are ok for further motion. Half of johny could enter and it is sideways. I told her either you switch to doggy or lie on the stomach with cheeks spread. She obeyed for the second option did it for sometime but it started hurting her a lot. Saw tears in the eyes that was kind of mood off again. Took johny out of the hole and told her will try her pussy. She took out the previous condi and put on the new on and doggy with squating started was actually squating over her. Tried for some time and then suddenly there was loud knocks on the terrace door with shout as "Mommy". I asked her whether it is her son, she said no and all. But now I decided not to go further and told her to suck me but as I did anal she said she is not comfortable. So I said ok and asked her to do HJ. Again door knocks and now I said leave it don't want to go further.

The only positive thing was to have tight holes including pussy. I had better anals where girls also enjoy. Anyways as I said I personally did not like it much so will not try her again. Damage is 3. 5 K.

Thanks to Cougar bro he guided me that Prem Priya is same as Priya from wanworie and provide her number. If you want her number please ask CougarHunter10.

Verdict.

Damage - 4 k.

DathRagnos
01-03-21, 11:34
Massage Republic google it and you will get the site listing on the top.

What is MR by the way? Asking this as I am new here.

TonyStark2421
01-03-21, 12:37
Hello Punekar,

I'm silent reader of ISG and was having a paid membership also before a year saw one post on madhatter is she worth trying what are her charges, do she provide anal? I m in conversation with her frok last 2 days she seems nice talkative.

Wanted to ask whether she is worth.

Is she really so darker which can make mood off?

Are her assets good?

What about service?

Shall I try or try another girl please. Suggest.

Your suggestion could make my day or save?

Is she worth 12 k full night.

Also share if any who is fair and with big assets and give good anal sex as m a big fan of it any MILF is also welcome.

Please tell suggest what to do.

Thank you.

DadFuck
01-03-21, 14:40
Hi senior member,

Any review on Ash Nitya and Divya Piyush fb couple. How's Ash nitya. On seeing fb profile photo of ash nitya. She looks slim and appealing. Please any review on her. Are they geniun.

MisterAnderson
01-03-21, 18:52
Hi senior member,

Any review on Ash Nitya and Divya Piyush fb couple. How's Ash nitya. On seeing fb profile photo of ash nitya. She looks slim and appealing. Please any review on her. Are they geniun.Ash Nitya is genuine.

Members of this forum have tried the couple.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2514883&viewfull=1#post2514883.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2516898&viewfull=1#post2516898.

Iphonex
01-03-21, 20:07
I want to say that you forgot 3 basic rules.

1. Never give advance without meeting.

2. If you feel or tempted or excited to give advance, then, read rule 3.

3. Give a tight slap on your face and read rule 1 as rule 1 is always true.

And by the way, this applies to all in this field.

I found a scam on Locanto user named Elizza misusing a woman's pic claiming to be a married woman with marital problems. Claims that she is 47 years old BBW looking for action. Demands 4500 in advance and says will allow in call at her place. User has posted in 80 cities and has fake address in every city to fool desperate mongers. Please be safe brothers.

Never pay in advance.

Always check other ads of users to determine legitimacy.

Happy mongering!

Rocinate03
01-03-21, 23:47
Did anyone try Prem Payal from bhugaw?

How was the deed and the girl, claims to be 24.

Was thinking of trying her, reviews would be appreciate before going.

RedAlloy
01-04-21, 04:27
Yesterday day went to AVZ spa, Kalewadi branch.

Therapist-Maya.

Counter damage- 1.2 k.

Service- Excellent. BJ, Very sensual massage. 10/10.

Looks- 6/10.

For BJ you can give reference Raj.

JayPunekar
01-04-21, 05:35
Hi senior member,

Any review on Ash Nitya and Divya Piyush fb couple. How's Ash nitya. On seeing fb profile photo of ash nitya. She looks slim and appealing. Please any review on her. Are they geniun.Hi,

Ash Nitya is genuine. Some of my friends have met them in the past.

You can check her full and pics on mewe.

Bhamsookh1
01-04-21, 08:51

Thanks.Please share her digits, damage and pics. Pm active.

Bhamsookh1
01-04-21, 08:53
Hi guys,

Few days back I had FS for 4 k from a spa hottie Sonam. My bad that did not exchange digits and now she has left that spa. The other spa girls and the receptionist say she is on a long holiday and didn't share anymore details. Has anyone on this forum any information on her whereabouts?

Boner61
01-04-21, 19:33

Therapist-Maya.

Counter damage- 1.2 k.

Looks- 6/10.

For BJ you can give reference Raj.Will you quote the total damage, please.

CoolMots
01-05-21, 00:22
Did anyone try Prem Payal from bhugaw?

How was the deed and the girl, claims to be 24.

Was thinking of trying her, reviews would be appreciate before going.Very safe place, husband is co operative and do not disturb, lady face is below avarage but she is around 24 year's age and with good assets. She makes you very comfortable and gives good service

LandFakir09
01-05-21, 12:17
Anyone tried Ritu of late?

Her services, reviews and rates?

Thanks.

SinJay
01-05-21, 13:40

Therapist-Maya.

Counter damage- 1.2 k.

Looks- 6/10.

For BJ you can give reference Raj.Is this the same Maya who was there before? She is back?

Bhamsookh1
01-05-21, 15:31
Hi,

Any leads for a girl who I can take to a 2-3 day trip to a swanky 5 star resort in Lonavla? Preferable a tried and tested lead is welcome. Thanks kind souls. PM is active, can reciprocate.

Akp16
01-05-21, 17:29

Thanks.Please reply. If anyone has recently tried her.

TharkiBoss
01-05-21, 18:27
Yes, it's the same old Maya

Is this the same Maya who was there before? She is back?.

Swagate
01-06-21, 05:13
Hello Punekar,

I'm silent reader of ISG and was having a paid membership also before a year saw one post on madhatter is she worth trying what are her charges, do she provide anal? I m in conversation with her frok last 2 days she seems nice talkative.

Wanted to ask whether she is worth.

Is she really so darker which can make mood off?

Are her assets good?

What about service?

Shall I try or try another girl please. Suggest.

Your suggestion could make my day or save?.Bro,

Did you get a chance to meet her? If yes how was your experience? I don't see any replies to your post.

Even I'm in touch with her from past two days and awaiting inputs from forum before proceeding.

Assasins303
01-06-21, 10:02
Got this contact from one friend. Contacted her and decided the meet. She has her own flat though far away from my place. It is near Ruby Hall Wanawadi. Reacher there. She is nice married lady, talkative, clean and not a time watcher. Started deed with light kisses. Removed clothes. Boobs are tight and handy. Free to all positions except anal. Nice BBBJ. Overall nice experience. She also act as service provider if you ask. Overall Good experience. Will share the contact if anybody wants.I am interested in married ladies bro, could you please share her contact with me.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Jiam339
01-06-21, 10:42
Yes. Couples are genuine. Lady has saggy boobs after delivery one can see on We Me. She enjoys sex. I met a year before. Don't know present status.

Hi,

Ash Nitya is genuine. Some of my friends have met them in the past.

You can check her full and pics on mewe.

KenTheRockstar
01-06-21, 12:05
2020 had been a pathetic and difficult year for me in terms of mongering.

Thanks to VFM for sharing some contacts which I had lost after leaving Pune and SPA pointers.

Unfortunately I wasn't getting enough time to explore the places. DUe to the lockdown and LE activities many place I knew before leaving Pune, were kind of inactive or closed. So after many days got a chance to monger in 2nd week of Dec.

Went without an appointment to nature spa in kp. I was surprised to see a some people waiting. My hopes for an encounter went down. Thought of moving out and check in some place. When suddenly to counter boy recognized me, though I still don't remember him at all. Anyways, it was good for me. He said there is just one therapist available, rozi. Agreed on the counter price which was 2 k. Bargained down from 3 k. Went in the room and changed to disposables. In came a NE girl kind of thin. Massage started with lot of chit chat. She pulled the disposable down and gave very nice and soft bum massage with lot of tickling to inner thighs and balls. That was best part. As soon as I turned around, jumped down from the table and lifted her T shirt. She was wearing sports bra. Removed that as well. Nice small perky boobs. Though I'm fan of big boobs but still after a dry season of almost a year I was quenching my thirst in these ones. As I do it always, I do not discuss or negotiate with the girl once the hints are clear. Was sucking her boobs almost chewing them and also had my hand in her pants. She was getting wet. Had her soft hands on my cock. Asked her to remove her pants but she denied politely. Insisted again after a min but she was not ready. So asked her for a favour. Asked her to lie on table and I would just do a dry hump. After many requests she was ready. Lifted her to the table and almost pounced on her. She was laughing and giggling. Started pumping on with her jeans on and had her legs crossed over me and was kissing and biting her lips. After some time slowly moved her jeans down and I could get access to her pussy. She was already wet now. I was rubbing my cock on her pussy with her pants on. It was great feeling. I could have easily slide my cock in her hole then. But thought for enjoying it this way. For almost 20 minutes was enjoying the dry hump on her. Finally released the load on her belly. Took shower and handed over 1 k to her with nice DFK. She assured FS for next time. Don't know when is the next I can go back there. Hope 2021 give me lot of encounters like this and fck them bare. LOL. Enjoy guys.

Shaboink
01-06-21, 12:44
Tried the Spa at VN.

Quick report on the below girls (All Locals), got a feedback that NE don't provide extras.

Tnkl: On the darker side, silm, small perky boobs. Smooth skin, decent attitude.

Sriya: don't try.

Zara : Good body ( for my liking) found the attitude not that great so did not go for any services

Sna: Deep seated eyes, must be about 35 ish, silm but worth.

Zoya: Good attitude and good body too, must be 35 ish but ok to try.

Two girls names Simi and Nisha have left but they were worth trying and quite good.

Guddi: UP girl, typical accent, if you have some fetish towards UP girls maybe you can try. But not quite worth.

Planning to try the last two local girls Riya and Roshni.

Any recommendations?

BTW all girls tried for B2 B with Damage ranging from 2. 5 K to 3 K.

Counter Charges: 1 K.

Let me know your views and recommendations.

Cheers. !!

Madhav404
01-06-21, 14:17
Folks,

Please suggest a good spa. Need some good quality full body massage. Extras not necessary.

PowerTower
01-06-21, 16:17
Is this the same Maya who was there before? She is back?I believe maya and sana is same.

DathRagnos
01-06-21, 18:11
Name of the Spa?

Give us some hint for the location too.

Tried the Spa at VN.

Quick report on the below girls (All Locals), got a feedback that NE don't provide extras.

Tnkl: On the darker side, silm, small perky boobs. Smooth skin, decent attitude.

Sriya: don't try.

Zara : Good body ( for my liking) found the attitude not that great so did not go for any services

Sna: Deep seated eyes, must be about 35 ish, silm but worth.

Zoya: Good attitude and good body too, must be 35 ish but ok to try.

Two girls names Simi and Nisha have left but they were worth trying and quite good.

Guddi: UP girl, typical accent, if you have some fetish towards UP girls maybe you can try. But not quite worth.

Planning to try the last two local girls Riya and Roshni.

Any recommendations?

BTW all girls tried for B2 B with Damage ranging from 2. 5 K to 3 K.

Counter Charges: 1 K.

Let me know your views and recommendations.

Cheers. !!

RedAlloy
01-06-21, 18:32
Last week tried honor spa near bhumkar chowk.

Counter- 0.9 k.

Service- HJ- 0.5 K.

Therapist- Massage owner lady name don't know.

Looks- 7/10, service-6/10.

Spa seems only for extras.

And yes Maya of AVZ is old one earlier worked in Lotus spa.

SinJay
01-06-21, 19:10
I believe maya and sana is same.Nupp. They are different though they might be sisters. Sana was with J-spa in Aundh earlier, she has gained a lot of weight.

Mkxmkx
01-06-21, 19:34
After a dry 2020 and reading this FR, mustered some courage, kept covid fears aside and decided to kick start mongering journey again.

Decided to try Maya based on recommendation of RedAlloy bro.

Booked appointment for afternoon, counter charge 1.2 k. Ambience is OK'ish and only one massage room has attached bathroom.

Anyways, Maya walks in and straight away negotiated quoting RedAlloy's bro reference. Agreed for TL+HJ+BBBJ for 1.5 k. She said will give massage first and will finish off in style. Agreed.

Avg. Massage with Oil therapy to Johnny and nuts. Hadn't had any encounters for months and didn't jerked off for weeks so pressure kept building. She gave HJ so hard that I exploded before she could get her lips on Johnny.

Anyways, here are the ratings.

Looks: 5/10 (MILF sort with flesh at right places). People who are into MILF's may rate better. Seemed like late 30's / early 40's.

Massage: 6/10 (have had better).

Soft Skin, medium super soft boobs, sucked and pressed them for a while she was playing with Johnny.

Pussy: Fingered her for few minutes only so can't comment much.

Damage: 1.2 k+1.5 k.

Therapist-Maya.

Counter damage- 1.2 k.

Looks- 6/10.

For BJ you can give reference Raj.

JayPunekar
01-06-21, 21:14
After reading FR here visited Nidra spa at Aundh. Called the number and asked for Thai therapist. Guy said yes they are available. Checked for Apple but the guy said there is a new one, Jenny Thai, joined today so booked her. Got to know after going there that she joined on same day and I was her first client there before that she worked at a spa at amanora.

She started massage on friendly note enquiring about me and chitchatting. Petite girl with good fit body but very typical Thai face with high cheekbones. Took off the short with my permission and gave very nice massage with good focus on bum and balls.

Had very nice feeling with her touch. When turned around she checked Johnny and said it's already ready. Do I want to do extra at that point or after the massage for which I said after. So asked her rate for extra, she quoted 5 k said she will give nice body to body like Nuru on back and front, HJ and BJ. I asked for FS which she declined politely. So I offered her 3 k. With few minutes of negotiation settled for 4 K with condition that I will do everything except sex.

Once done with massage she took off all clothes and wow she has great creamy body, smooth cute ass and small conical boobs.

Made me wash Johnny, put oil on her body and gave full body rub while I was face down. When turned around did same on front. In between I kept fingering her and sucking on boobs. Then she got down and gave nice BJ sucked balls while I was lying on back. After some time took me to shower and sucked me with CIM. In all this I missed out on doing 69 on her.

At last had shower with me.

All in all left there with good feel of massage and relaxation. Slept for 2 hrs after reaching home.

She has superb slim and tender body but very typical Thai face which can be turn off for some, may pl be noted.

Total damage.

Counter charge 2895 for 90 minutes.

Extra 4 K.

The guy at reception was trying to sell me 10 k membership (8 hrs for six months) which I didn't take as I look forward to try different spas.

When asking for appointment you need to ask for Jenny Thai as there is another Jenny from NE there.

PuneRomper
01-07-21, 01:56
Wow Jay. That was nearly 7 k for the experience. Too much as far as I am concerned!

After reading FR here visited Nidra spa at Aundh. Called the number and asked for Thai therapist. Guy said yes they are available. Checked for Apple but the guy said there is a new one, Jenny Thai, joined today so booked her. Got to know after going there that she joined on same day and I was her first client there before that she worked at a spa at amanora.

She started massage on friendly note enquiring about me and chitchatting. Petite girl with good fit body but very typical Thai face with high cheekbones. Took off the short with my permission and gave very nice massage with good focus on bum and balls.

Had very nice feeling with her touch. When turned around she checked Johnny and said it's already ready. Do I want to do extra at that point or after the massage for which I said after. So asked her rate for extra, she quoted 5 k said she will give nice body to body like Nuru on back and front, HJ and BJ. I asked for FS which she declined politely. So I offered her 3 k. With few minutes of negotiation settled for 4 K with condition that I will do everything except sex.

Once done with massage she took off all clothes and wow she has great creamy body, smooth cute ass and small conical boobs.

Made me wash Johnny, put oil on her body and gave full body rub while I was face down. When turned around did same on front. In between I kept fingering her and sucking on boobs. Then she got down and gave nice BJ sucked balls while I was lying on back. After some time took me to shower and sucked me with CIM. In all this I missed out on doing 69 on her.

SamJac
01-07-21, 06:16
Hi bro,

Trying to reach out to you but your PM is full.

Regards,

Sam.

A lot has been written about cute housewife. Couple of points below.

1. I took her service for 6 k at my place. Her original charge was 5 k. I paid her additional 1 k as she had to travel almost around 15 km one side.

2. Her service was very good. Full involvement in the act. She was very cooperative, relaxed, enjoyed the act and no time watcher. I must say it was value for money.

3. She is cute with good assets. 5 k for 1 shot is reasonable price for her according to me.

Having said all this, it's buyers market. Anyone at her place would jack up the price if demand is high and same might have happened. Do not blame a senior member who is helping the forum members with her contact. I am thankful to him for providing good contacts not only this but in the past also.

TonyStark2421
01-07-21, 10:41
Bro,

Did you get a chance to meet her? If yes how was your experience? I don't see any replies to your post.

Even I'm in touch with her from past two days and awaiting inputs from forum before proceeding.Hello brother,

Have not met her yet already fixed a meeting on Sunday will FR once done if you meet before me let me know also.

DathRagnos
01-07-21, 11:33
Four Fountain Spa.

Folks,

Please suggest a good spa. Need some good quality full body massage. Extras not necessary.

DathRagnos
01-07-21, 12:02
She is Priya Sharma / Prem Priya cpl from wanworie.

Got this contact from one friend. Contacted her and decided the meet. She has her own flat though far away from my place. It is near Ruby Hall Wanawadi. Reacher there. She is nice married lady, talkative, clean and not a time watcher. Started deed with light kisses. Removed clothes. Boobs are tight and handy. Free to all positions except anal. Nice BBBJ. Overall nice experience. She also act as service provider if you ask. Overall Good experience. Will share the contact if anybody wants.

DathRagnos
01-07-21, 12:05
Nice FR bro, she accepted 1 K for this means she was on the peak of excitement. Is this spa is in KP lane finger count?

I will try it next time.

2020 had been a pathetic and difficult year for me in terms of mongering.

Thanks to VFM for sharing some contacts which I had lost after leaving Pune and SPA pointers.

Unfortunately I wasn't getting enough time to explore the places. DUe to the lockdown and LE activities many place I knew before leaving Pune, were kind of inactive or closed. So after many days got a chance to monger in 2nd week of Dec.

Went without an appointment to nature spa in kp. I was surprised to see a some people waiting. My hopes for an encounter went down. Thought of moving out and check in some place. When suddenly to counter boy recognized me, though I still don't remember him at all. Anyways, it was good for me. He said there is just one therapist available, rozi. Agreed on the counter price which was 2 k. Bargained down from 3 k. Went in the room and changed to disposables. In came a NE girl kind of thin. Massage started with lot of chit chat. She pulled the disposable down and gave very nice and soft bum massage with lot of tickling to inner thighs and balls. That was best part. As soon as I turned around, jumped down from the table and lifted her T shirt. She was wearing sports bra. Removed that as well. Nice small perky boobs. Though I'm fan of big boobs but still after a dry season of almost a year I was quenching my thirst in these ones. As I do it always, I do not discuss or negotiate with the girl once the hints are clear. Was sucking her boobs almost chewing them and also had my hand in her pants. She was getting wet. Had her soft hands on my cock. Asked her to remove her pants but she denied politely. Insisted again after a min but she was not ready. So asked her for a favour. Asked her to lie on table and I would just do a dry hump. After many requests she was ready. Lifted her to the table and almost pounced on her. She was laughing and giggling. Started pumping on with her jeans on and had her legs crossed over me and was kissing and biting her lips. After some time slowly moved her jeans down and I could get access to her pussy. She was already wet now. I was rubbing my cock on her pussy with her pants on. It was great feeling. I could have easily slide my cock in her hole then. But thought for enjoying it this way. For almost 20 minutes was enjoying the dry hump on her. Finally released the load on her belly. Took shower and handed over 1 k to her with nice DFK. She assured FS for next time. Don't know when is the next I can go back there. Hope 2021 give me lot of encounters like this and fck them bare. LOL. Enjoy guys.

DathRagnos
01-07-21, 18:57
I second that. We need to keep the bracket to 3 K for B2 B and BJ. I understand sometimes it's not possible but if we all have this implemented then we all get service in reasonable amount. Let's keep our city pocket friendly.

Wow Jay. That was nearly 7 k for the experience. Too much as far as I am concerned!

Mkxmkx
01-07-21, 19:14
It's an SP not an inde, has 2-3 birds, contacted and was quoted 10 k ST, negotiated to 6 k ST.

Didn't try out though.

Hi members,

I was new profile on Pune MR with name Darjeeling girl.

Also her number from add have whatsapp where her DP picture looks young, fair, slim.

Has anybody tried her as she is just for a weeks in Pune?

JayPunekar
01-07-21, 20:42
I second that. We need to keep the bracket to 3 K for B2 B and BJ. I understand sometimes it's not possible but if we all have this implemented then we all get service in reasonable amount. Let's keep our city pocket friendly.Yeah my intention was to keep it at 3 k only but she didn't agree and it went into lengthy negotiations so finally agreed for midway at 4 K. Will sure keep your advice in mind next time bro.

PuneRomper
01-08-21, 02:03
Would appreciate more details on looks, service and damage. Also if someone can PM number and reference. Don't want t go through FB.

TIA.

She is Priya Sharma / Prem Priya cpl from wanworie.

DathRagnos
01-08-21, 05:06
Check you mail for number.

Look wise typical hw from village side.

Boobs small and handful but little saggy.

Ass small.

If you need more info please go through Ishang and my FR.

Would appreciate more details on looks, service and damage. Also if someone can PM number and reference. Don't want t go through FB.

TIA.

Vijay1986
01-08-21, 05:09
She is Priya Sharma / Prem Priya cpl from wanworie.Can you share contact?

Happy to share few too.

SamJac
01-08-21, 08:13
In fact the SP has 3 birdies. You can check them on the website: today in Pune dot com. Though the SP appeared to be quite supportive, the price quoted was 10 K ST.

Mkxmkx bro, really nice to note that you were able to negotiate to 6 k. I really need to learn this art.

Haven't tried them as of yet. If anyone does go ahead, please provide the FR (both the girl (s) and the SP).

Regards,

Sam.

It's an SP not an inde, has 2-3 birds, contacted and was quoted 10 k ST, negotiated to 6 k ST.

Didn't try out though.

JayPunekar
01-08-21, 09:22
Hi guys.

Got digits for 2 couples at Hadapsar.

Rashi or Rashmi Patil 947, 5k 1 HR 7k, 2 hrs.

Rohit Dipali 314, 5k, 3 hrs.

Has anyone got feedback on them?

Jacky22
01-08-21, 11:16
Hi,

Glad you had a great experience. But this is too high. Max counter 1.5 k and max B2B BJ is 3 k. Yes if she is like model may be your the will rule your brain and go for 3.5 k but never spoil them for more. Remember market is tough. Only if we negotiate and ding budge eventually they will have to bring down the counter as well as extra rates.

Bhamsookh1
01-08-21, 12:32
Found a contact of a indie girl from internet. Called her to fix a appointment. Asked her fees, she said just 1 bitcoin. I told I can get top bolly heroine for that. Told her value.

She gulped but stuck to the fee saying she deserved it. I deleted her contact after she asked for advance.

Bhamsookh1
01-08-21, 12:35
Went to oceanic spa near Kharadi. Very embarrassing entrance. Rude male receptionist. Extremely expensive counter, no masks no temperature checking, ugly looking, old, fat therapists. Hardly any extras offered. If you want to save time and money go to many other available MPs around.

TonyStark2421
01-08-21, 14:59
Any body knows Sam SP digit ending with 611 and 753 claiming he has HW who also offer couple services which are booming right now.

He too goes for free exchange or sometimes paid any idea how is his chick if any one tried please let me know planning to meet them or her alone quoting 15 k for night.

TrustMeI
01-08-21, 18:30
In fact the SP has 3 birdies. You can check them on the website: today in Pune dot com. Though the SP appeared to be quite supportive, the price quoted was 10 K ST.

Mkxmkx bro, really nice to note that you were able to negotiate to 6 k. I really need to learn this art.

Haven't tried them as of yet. If anyone does go ahead, please provide the FR (both the girl (s) and the SP).

Regards,

Sam.Tried her, she is cooperative, although she doesn't take part, no DFK (although didn't say no, but never allowed too), boobs small and perky, face cute, similar to the pics.

JayPunekar
01-08-21, 19:10
Can you share contact?

Happy to share few too.She is there on FB Prem Priya Sharma. I have met her more than once. I found her friendly and gives good service.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 7/10.

Active ness - 9/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Ass - 8/10.

Gave me GFE, although not very Hi-fi and not with attitude and not highly educated. Simple HW. Her hubby leaves you with her at flat and goes out. Present flat is decent type. She does not go to hotels, charges 3.5 k for shot.

She is not very chubby I wud say. Does everything you say. All poses, BJ, anal, smooching.

You can check her pics on FB, also check her friends list for more.

JayPunekar
01-08-21, 19:14
Hi,

Glad you had a great experience. But this is too high. Max counter 1.5 k and max B2B BJ is 3 k. Yes if she is like model may be your the will rule your brain and go for 3.5 k but never spoil them for more. Remember market is tough. Only if we negotiate and ding budge eventually they will have to bring down the counter as well as extra rates.Yes bro I am going to stick to 3 k next time for any Thai girl. Have you got any spa and Thai girl tried and tested?

DathRagnos
01-08-21, 19:24
Check your mail bro.

Can you share contact?

Happy to share few too.

DathRagnos
01-08-21, 19:26
Bro, why didn't you ask before? Oceanic spa is not at all in. I would have warned you if I knew you were going for the same. I tried 4 months back and it is no no.

Went to oceanic spa near Kharadi. Very embarrassing entrance. Rude male receptionist. Extremely expensive counter, no masks no temperature checking, ugly looking, old, fat therapists. Hardly any extras offered. If you want to save time and money go to many other available MPs around.

DathRagnos
01-08-21, 19:28
1 Bitcoin are you serious? Hahaha. Well done bro.

Found a contact of a indie girl from internet. Called her to fix a appointment. Asked her fees, she said just 1 bitcoin. I told I can get top bolly heroine for that. Told her value.

She gulped but stuck to the fee saying she deserved it. I deleted her contact after she asked for advance.

Thermae
01-09-21, 01:09
Skyn Spa Center in Koregaon Park.

https://www.punekarnews.in/pune-police-busted-prostitution-racket-at-spa-centre-in-koregaon-park/

Shaboink
01-09-21, 02:19
Continuing with the Spa adventures tried Rshni at VN spa.

Have membership so need to finish now off the left over massage now.

Thin girl not more than 50 KGs, was clear on extras and went for dry massage.

She has done her hair blonde highlights.

While she was thin surprisingly her boobs were round and cute, not big but well shaped more like a young 18 yo girl.

Had a decent session with fingering and LFK for a damage of 3 K.

2 more sessions left, will now try NEs. Really need to find a good NE.

Ron2008
01-09-21, 05:59
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried the African girl named Pie from Pune MR? Please share your inputs and experience if anyone has visited her. Thanks.

Kiran1411
01-09-21, 06:39
I have back issues from a few years and hence have been regular to a spa in VN. But since COVID struck it has been closed and no sign of opening up.

So Dathragnos bro, any good spa recommendation around Kharadi. Preferably Thai for genuine massage to begin with (and then of course some extras).

I typically go for membership so if there are some recommendations where they do the distance for premium membership, would be awesome!!

If needed, we can talk on PM.

Bro, why didn't you ask before? Oceanic spa is not at all in. I would have warned you if I knew you were going for the same. I tried 4 months back and it is no no.

Kiran1411
01-09-21, 06:43
Thanks to spigot bro, got in touch with miss. Fortune patil.

She was extremely responsive on whatsapp and we decided to meet last week. She had shared her pic very openly and based on spigot's note, reviewed her on insta too.

Doesn't hide or want to hide her profession. Very open about it.

Coming to her looks. She is a tom boyish, 30 year old.

Fair. And petite (actually a bit too petite for my personal taste, I like chubbier ones).

For fixed cost of 2800 for 2 sessions, I found her decent in the first look.

Went to a lodge on Solapur road - 800 for the room, decent and clean.

She talks quite a lot and was very open to share story of her life.

We ended up talking (me listening to a large extent) for around 40 minutes.

Then we had round one. She has small pointed boobs [Deleted by Admin]

Ass is small, but soft. She was all gaga about her BJ skills, and she went BBJ for over 15 minutes. Very honest effort. And decent.

Had her in miss and then doggy. Had her shag me off, couldn't cum.

Did not go for kissing or boob sucking or anything, was looking for some raw penetration!

While in doggy saw a large mark on her butt. She told some story about it. But that mark got be a bit dis-interested.

For round 2, asked her to just go BJ only. She did for 20 minutes and I was pretty sure am not going to cum. So asked her to stop.

We spent around 3 hours together, was almost a chat session more than sex session.

Dropped her near Hadapsar market and got home for a beer.

Overall it was an ok session. I will not repeat her specially because of her body type.

But I know people love petite chics so. For the body type and her maturity to please.

Can be given a try. Look her up on insta. No need for reference, she is in dire need of money.

If forced to give rating, the overall experience would be around 6/10.

SamJac
01-09-21, 12:58
How much did you pay?

Regards,

Sam.

Tried her, she is cooperative, although she doesn't take part, no DFK (although didn't say no, but never allowed too), boobs small and perky, face cute, similar to the pics.

Victor Bhai
01-09-21, 13:42
Have got these 2 girls friends photos from Krupa. Any interested ones, contact her directly.

Can go ahead for 3 some as well.

4 k for 1 is asked, don't pay more.

TrustMeI
01-09-21, 18:09
How much did you pay?

Regards,

Sam.7 K (including hotel).

Member #4771
01-09-21, 19:30
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried the African girl named Pie from Pune MR? Please share your inputs and experience if anyone has visited her. Thanks.I had an encounter with her. Place is near famous area named after a bank institute. She is genuine and good but not to enthusiastic or involved. Allowed CBJ no DFK. I avoid BBJ or DATY. Did quite a few positions and came in boo job.

Depending on skills try to negotiate.

MisterAnderson
01-09-21, 21:13
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried the African girl named Pie from Pune MR? Please share your inputs and experience if anyone has visited her. Thanks.Pie is genuine, stays in Kondhwa with roommates, search the forum for her reviews.

Using keyword Pie will not yield anything as its a small keyword.

Search for Pie Afro in Pune forum.

RegnForget
01-10-21, 00:25
Yes, the best places for real world mongering, the rejections and misunderstands just made me a better monger & gave me fresh stuff every time.

My favorite was FirangiPaani in Jewel square "Once Upon a Time in Pune", Euriska was a green-field until recently.

Moreover if you don't score a pussy you can come back wiser & less damaged, but in the SP & Sex-Worker scene you will always come back feeling like a fool who blew 12K for an old fat fart who just happens to suck well; but they all have mouth bro.

Hey,

Was always curious about this thing so just wanted a feedback. Did you ever get lucky at discos and clubs in KP? Want to know if a catch is available that way.

PuneRomper
01-10-21, 02:17
Victorbhai.

What names do we refer them with when discussing?

Have got these 2 girls friends photos from Krupa. Any interested ones, contact her directly.

Sandysa22
01-10-21, 03:30
Hi bro, can you share her digits please.

Hi,

First let me thank VictorBhai and Cougar10 for responding. I couldn't use your contact as my time was running out.

I used an Instagram contact to set up with Ms. Fortunate One (translate to your best ability or PM me) who came from Hadapsar. She is petite chatterbox with a reasonable attitude. She is around 30 and undergoing a divorce. She likes her nipples being sucked. Said no to any kissing or fingering due to covid. Paid Rs. 3500 for 2 shots + 200 for travel, an Frooti and a Perk. Oyo room was extra.

Hope to travel to Pune more regularly.

Happy hunting!===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

EyesWitcher21
01-10-21, 05:26

4 k for 1 is asked, don't pay more.Victor bhai can you please share Krupa digits? My PM is active.

BigTimeMonger
01-10-21, 10:29
Hi all,

I had amazing experience with Miss Lita of Yung Spa in Aundh. She's Thai.

Has she returned there?

Anyone knows?

I had her contact but lost.

DathRagnos
01-10-21, 12:18
Have PM you yesterday. Kharadi is little dry right now.

Beware of KP as LE is active. Safe is VN.

I have back issues from a few years and hence have been regular to a spa in VN. But since COVID struck it has been closed and no sign of opening up.

So Dathragnos bro, any good spa recommendation around Kharadi. Preferably Thai for genuine massage to begin with (and then of course some extras).

I typically go for membership so if there are some recommendations where they do the distance for premium membership, would be awesome!!

If needed, we can talk on PM.

DathRagnos
01-10-21, 12:39
Nice bro. So 4 K for 3 some? Or Krupa's charges are seperate?

I have PM you another question.

KenTheRockstar
01-10-21, 12:59
Nope. It is on the main road. While driving towards the bridge / mndhwa on kp main road it falls on our left side. This vicinity is hub of spa. And yes she accepted 1 k without any noise.

Word of advice to all and especially budding mongers.

I follow basic thumb rule and that way it excites me more, than setting up a time and place through SP or direct and then fucking the girl as hard as one can. If the girl is interested she give ample hints right from the beginning. Never get confused with brushing fingers to your balls. Those might not be the hints. It could be and most of the time a teaser to trap the customer for extras. That is how they do business. Once ready for action don't hesitate, just go for it. The girl will give you ample space and time to remove her clothes. And final word of advice, sometimes be ready for awkward situations where the girl might step back and could be a scene. LOL. I personally have experienced many of them. Especially in my early mongering days. But I know where their weak point lies. So just chill and don't panic. There is always a girl next door ready to suck and take in. Enjoy guys. Play safe.

Nice FR bro, she accepted 1 K for this means she was on the peak of excitement. Is this spa is in KP lane finger count?

I will try it next time.

JayPunekar
01-10-21, 19:03
Victorbhai.

What names do we refer them with when discussing?Hi,

The one seen on right side in red attire calls herself Anamika'Annu'. She is from Bangalore and is here for some days. She operates thru SP by the name Jyotsna in KP.

DathRagnos
01-11-21, 05:35
What are the charges? How is her service? Please let us know.

Hi,

The one seen on right side in red attire calls herself Anamika'Annu'. She is from Bangalore and is here for some days. She operates thru SP by the name Jyotsna in KP.

Akp16
01-11-21, 10:20

Thanks.Contacted her. She said 5 k for 1 shot.

Reykjavik
01-11-21, 11:07
So this FR is for a spa in P.S, I had followed discussion for Bhatt therapists which was previously working in weekd area and now in P.S..Hi,

Can you please tell which spa is she working on currently?

Victor Bhai
01-11-21, 13:56
4 k for 1 obviously. For 3 some, you can decide on the rates directly with her.

I haven't rec'd any PM.

Nice bro. So 4 K for 3 some? Or Krupa's charges are seperate?

I have PM you another question.

Friendly Wolf
01-11-21, 14:06
Well, was on a dry run almost for 2 months as was out of town & decided to compensate for that in 2021, so here're the experiences I'd in last few days:

1. Priya. Not the one that's trending, but the older one. Was in talk with her since quite a time, decided to meet her at a nice hotel in Viman nagar, since she prefers that area. Actually haven't seen a single picture of her, before seeing her in person. Went in just on basis of reviews. Actually she offered a too good to be true deal for the entire night, so decided to go for that. Since I'm into MILFs & mature ladies, was attracted by her description. To be fair, she's pretty nice for her age, but at times you can feel her age. She's very nice to talk to & enjoyed her company, but pretty much dead on bed. Through out the night, we made it only twice, she said she's done & too tired for anything more, since she'd travelled on that day, I didn't forced her either. In the morning, when tried for one more session, she demanded extra money like 30% more to what we had agreed on to have one more session, which I declined as it was considerably extra & the sessions I'd with her were not that good, made an counter offer of offering tip of 1.5 k, which she declined. Was quite bitchy later, saying you drained me out throughout the night & I couldn't sleep, where as she had quite an actual sleep with just 2 sessions.

2. Mallika. One of my trusted SP shared her picture, bong in her mid 20's, was a surprising jackpot, charged a very fair price & was very friendly, properly thick at all the right places & was very clean & hygienic. Surprisingly she was very tight, inserting a single finger was also difficult, had an amazing session with her for around 25 min, but as soon as she was done, she left immediately, though I asked her to stay & cuddle for sometime. Claimed that she was leaving Pune forever & would be going back to her hometown in WB & would be settling there. Didn't even shared her contact details, as she said, she's done with all this & I was the last client, which I doubt.

3. Krupa. Now what was being discussed about her on the forum earlier, I was little skeptical, but then the positive reviews & the fair price was suggesting to give her a try. After coordinating with her for 3-4 days, finally got to meet her on one fine day. She was punctual. Found her very clean & hygienic. She also have just the right size of assets, was nice & wet down there, amazingly pleasurable. She does get involved into the act deeply & I can say, I'd the best sex of my mongering life with her. One funny thing though, she claimed that she'd worked as a professor in one of the reputed college in Pune, when asked about her qualifications, she claimed to have a PhD in computer science, found that little surprising since she claims to be 30 & while talking to her, didn't felt that her claim is true. Anyways may not be a PhD in comp science, but she indeed is an expert when it comes to physical pleasures, which is what we're bothered about!

DathRagnos
01-11-21, 19:01
Bro actually you replied to my PM.

4 k for 1 obviously. For 3 some, you can decide on the rates directly with her.

I haven't rec'd any PM.

Akp16
01-12-21, 00:02
Well, was on a dry run almost for 2 months as was out of town & decided to compensate for that in 2021, so here're the experiences I'd in last few days:

1. Priya. Not the one that's trending, but the older one. Was in talk with her since quite a time, decided to meet her at a nice hotel in Viman nagar, since she prefers that area. Actually haven't seen a single picture of her, before seeing her in person. Went in just on basis of reviews. Actually she offered a too good to be true deal for the entire night, so decided to go for that. Since I'm into MILFs & mature ladies, was attracted by her description. To be fair, she's pretty nice for her age, but at times you can feel her age. She's very nice to talk to & enjoyed her company, but pretty much dead on bed. Through out the night, we made it only twice, she said she's done & too tired for anything more, since she'd travelled on that day, I didn't forced her either. In the morning, when tried for one more session, she demanded extra money like 30% more to what we had agreed on to have one more session, which I declined as it was considerably extra & the sessions I'd with her were not that good, made an counter offer of offering tip of 1.5 k, which she declined. Was quite bitchy later, saying you drained me out throughout the night & I couldn't sleep, where as she had quite an actual sleep with just 2 sessions.

2. Mallika. One of my trusted SP shared her picture, bong in her mid 20's, was a surprising jackpot, charged a very fair price & was very friendly, properly thick at all the right places & was very clean & hygienic. Surprisingly she was very tight, inserting a single finger was also difficult, had an amazing session with her for around 25 min, but as soon as she was done, she left immediately, though I asked her to stay & cuddle for sometime. Claimed that she was leaving Pune forever & would be going back to her hometown in WB & would be settling there. Didn't even shared her contact details, as she said, she's done with all this & I was the last client, which I doubt.Nice FR bro. Detailed and informative.

Kiran1411
01-12-21, 06:15
Hey folks,

As I started the hunt again, am in touch with a couple Raj-Bhagya.

They claim to be in Mudhwa area. Have a flat.

Asking for 7 k for 1 shot, husband will be around in the room.

Anyone know this couple?

I don't have issue with husband being there. Want to try and see how it feels.

But I find 7 k a bit too much.

Anyone aware of them?

Bhamsookh1
01-12-21, 07:53
Bro, why didn't you ask before? Oceanic spa is not at all in. I would have warned you if I knew you were going for the same. I tried 4 months back and it is no no.Bro,

I know they always have been pathetic but I went for my regular Sonam who no one now knows where is!

Pleasur
01-12-21, 09:58
Yes, the best places for real world mongering, the rejections and misunderstands just made me a better monger & gave me fresh stuff every time.

My favorite was FirangiPaani in Jewel square "Once Upon a Time in Pune", Euriska was a green-field until recently.

Moreover if you don't score a pussy you can come back wiser & less damaged, but in the SP & Sex-Worker scene you will always come back feeling like a fool who blew 12K for an old fat fart who just happens to suck well; but they all have mouth bro.Once upon a time it was nice world. I think the active people are grown up now. Looking for private girls with place is always a safe option. I remember going to hotel Amrut reading ISG then in 2008. But now the flavour is changing.

JayPunekar
01-12-21, 10:58
What are the charges? How is her service? Please let us know.Charges were 6 k for 2 s plus hotel. She is a MILF actually. Service is good with open BJ. One can try her once.

Victor Bhai
01-12-21, 12:21
Has anyone tried this girl? Name is Kriya and is asking for 9 k per shot?

Also mentions that she is a local and is very selective in meetings. Also requests for photo and then if she doesn't know that person by face, OKs the meet.

Any details are appreciated.

Bhamsookh1
01-12-21, 12:34
Hi,

Can you please tell which spa is she working on currently?She has had FS with too many guys without protection. Stay careful while with her.

JayPunekar
01-12-21, 18:22

Also mentions that she is a local and is very selective in meetings. Also requests for photo and then if she doesn't know that person by face, OKs the meet.

Any details are appreciated.Yes she is local from V'wadi / VN area. Kritika. She will agree for 6 k for 2 s plus hotel if you negotiate. She is in good shape and hot in bed as per the feedback I got. Doesn't do open BJ.

DathRagnos
01-12-21, 19:11
I understand bro. Just a bad day.

Bro,

I know they always have been pathetic but I went for my regular Sonam who no one now knows where is!

ChitinXcitin
01-12-21, 19:36

And by the way, this applies to all in this field.Haha nice rule which I learnt hard way when ISG wasn't there.

Member #4678
01-12-21, 19:42
Guys,

I want to confirm the name of the much talked about lady from Kothrud, who is good at her job.

Is it Ritu?

Also, PM me her contact number, please!

Member #4678
01-12-21, 19:46
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried the African girl named Pie from Pune MR? Please share your inputs and experience if anyone has visited her. Thanks.I've already reviewed her.

Member #4678
01-12-21, 19:51

2. Mallika. One of my trusted SP shared her picture, bong in her mid 20's, was a surprising jackpot, charged a very fair price & was very friendly, properly thick at all the right places & was very clean & hygienic. Surprisingly she was very tight, inserting a single finger was also difficult, had an amazing session with her for around 25 min, but as soon as she was done, she left immediately, though I asked her to stay & cuddle for sometime. Claimed that she was leaving Pune forever & would be going back to her hometown in WB & would be settling there. Didn't even shared her contact details, as she said, she's done with all this & I was the last client, which I doubt.Hey,

Can you share Krupa's contact with me, please? PM is active.

DathRagnos
01-12-21, 20:49
Check your mail.

Hey,

Can you share Krupa's contact with me, please? PM is active.

DathRagnos
01-12-21, 20:52
No worries bro, even we had learnt them even when we are members.

Cheers.

Haha nice rule which I learnt hard way when ISG wasn't there.

TharkiBoss
01-13-21, 01:10
You may find her in their KP branch.

Bro,

I know they always have been pathetic but I went for my regular Sonam who no one now knows where is!.

PbForU
01-13-21, 04:25
Hi Victor Bhai.

Girl looks hot and promising but I believe 9 k for 1 is too high for her standard.

Thanks.

PB.

Any details are appreciated.

Vbz2014
01-13-21, 11:22
Hello brothers,

I'm planning batchelor party for dear friend of mine next week.

Can someone please provide me good indie / SP contacts willing to travel stra and join us for party?

We can bear traveling expenses, want good service.

Expecting someone young / college gals, 2 nos. With good attitude.

Kindly help me with contacts.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

Play safe!

FundoBoy
01-13-21, 16:55
I haven't tried her but her images looks very appealing but looks fake too.Tried her two-three weeks back. Nothing as shown in photo. DPs are extremely photoshoped.

After seeing her I thought to drop the plan, but decided to go ahead. Total disappointment. Took money advance before starting the deed.

Damage 3. 5 k.

FundoBoy
01-13-21, 17:03
I was in touch with Krupa ever since I got her number from some other senior member. Prompt reply to messages and on time on visiting day.

As mentioned by fellow members, she is very GFE. Heavy on size compared to photos.

Tries to please you to her level best. Very talkative, one who would like to have a chat or drinks with. Whatever others mentioning like NGOs, PHDs etc same talks were shared (not sure how true though).

Had two sessions with her and was extremely satisfied. She is total paisa vasul VFM. Damage 8 k for 2. WIR: Surely yes! Overall Dec end / Jan was good months for me post lockdown.

This so called Cute HW or whatever her name. Tried couple of whatsapp message, phone is not reachable ever since the post came on this forum. No reply to calls or messages.

Had to give up.

Bhamsookh1
01-13-21, 17:06
Hello brothers,

I'm planning batchelor party for dear friend of mine next week.

Can someone please provide me good indie / SP contacts willing to travel stra and join us for party?

We can bear traveling expenses, want good service.

Expecting someone young / college gals, 2 nos. With good attitude.

Kindly help me with contacts.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

Play safe!Try Krupa and her friends.

Bhamsookh1
01-13-21, 17:07
You may find her in their KP branch..Thanks bro.

Arthanos
01-13-21, 18:07
Just joined the forum and in the process of taking a sub.

Planning to try the Darjeeling profile on MR when in Pune during the weekend. Has anyone else tried the profile? Thanks in advance for the kind pointers / review.

7 K (including hotel).

Akp16
01-13-21, 18:49
Hello guys,

Today went to Ritu for the first time after lockdown. Place and Rates are same after lockdown also. But DFK wasn't allowed. As always blowjob was too good. Only tried 1 session for 5 k.

GodsonPlay
01-14-21, 06:20
V spa in Kharadi is active.

Last week, I have visited Vivant Spa.

They have local and northeast therapist.

Now days therapist are demanding more money.

HJ - 1000.

HJ with Tap access - 2000 & B2B - 4000. They are not ready to bargain.

Chose local with name Eyes in Hindi. They have a proper door to the massage room.

Started with a relaxation massage. After 20 min I have popped the question for service.

Now only HJ & B2B is available. Last time she was ready to give full service. But now she was refusing as they have strict warning due to LE activities.

I optioned HJ with Top access in 1500 as a old client.

She had firmed boobs. Pressed and sucked. Completed HJ and moved to the Shower.

Same as a last time she just wiped with a towel and moved.

Face 6/10 (Dusky and a lot of makeup).

Boobs 8/10 (Handful and slight saggy).

Place 8/10.

Overall experience 7/10.

Damage 3000 (Total).

But the Kharadi is very Dry.

WIR. Maybe.

BigTimeMonger
01-14-21, 14:54
Funny but true.

And by the way, this applies to all in this field.

Hupzam Atgmail
01-14-21, 16:51
Hi!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Finally, ticked an afro off my list. Met an Afro from Kondhwa who has been frequently mentioned in this forum. Claims to be from Kenya started chatting on whatsapp. Not very responsive. One late evening fixed the deed at 1's for 3 k, and told her I'll be there in 1 hour maybe she was free that day so I was able to bring her down to 3 k and she quickly accepted the offer. Picked up some booze on the way. She had a decent room welcomed me in and made sure I was comfortable. We had some alcohol she had a joint which we smoked and started the action. I can say she is 90% of the pics. Did CBJ and said she doesn't do BBJ which she made clear before we finalized and she was open to all positions. She has a nice, plump ass so doing doggy and is cooperative and willing to please. Was there for around 90 minutes including alcohol, snacks, action and took a cab back home overall nice experience I wanted to try afro and happy that I chose her.

At Spigot38/ Kiran1411/ others need fortunate patil. I mean petite chatterbox. Lesson learnt from Afro experience. Be patient, she was not coming below 4 k but one fine day suddenly agreed when I said I can reach there in one HR.

Looking forward for sharing experiences and contacts.

Rahul2007
01-14-21, 19:56
Thanks to Ragnarok11 bro for the contact. She was good looking and young. I found her boobs to me more big compared to her body. Enjoyed those. Tight pussy. I felt she was not involved. Overall she was OK.

Charges- 8.5 for 2.

Face- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Positions- 4 could not try more positions.

Akp16
01-14-21, 20:59
Hi!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Finally, ticked an afro off my list. Met an Afro from Kondhwa who has been frequently mentioned in this forum. Claims to be from Kenya started chatting on whatsapp. Not very responsive. One late evening fixed the deed at 1's for 3 k, and told her I'll be there in 1 hour maybe she was free that day so I was able to bring her down to 3 k and she quickly accepted the offer. Picked up some booze on the way. She had a decent room welcomed me in and made sure I was comfortable. We had some alcohol she had a joint which we smoked and started the action. I can say she is 90% of the pics. Did CBJ and said she doesn't do BBJ which she made clear before we finalized and she was open to all positions. She has a nice, plump ass so doing doggy and is cooperative and willing to please. Was there for around 90 minutes including alcohol, snacks, action and took a cab back home overall nice experience I wanted to try afro and happy that I chose her.

At Spigot38/ Kiran1411/ others need fortunate patil. I mean petite chatterbox. Lesson learnt from Afro experience. Be patient, she was not coming below 4 k but one fine day suddenly agreed when I said I can reach there in one HR.

Looking forward for sharing experiences and contacts.Nice one bro.

Mstar101
01-15-21, 01:55
Yes she is local from V'wadi / VN area. Kritika. She will agree for 6 k for 2 s plus hotel if you negotiate. She is in good shape and hot in bed as per the feedback I got. Doesn't do open BJ.Bro, can you PM me her contact please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

DathRagnos
01-15-21, 05:34
Any kind fellow can share Ms Fortune Patil number?

Snazzy00
01-15-21, 05:37
Hi guys,

Me and my girlfriend are having one wild fantasy, getting couple massage with happy ending while seeing each other. Can you guys please suggest any good spa in Pune. Thanks.

SummerTime1985
01-15-21, 06:53
Hi!

Looking forward for sharing experiences and contacts.Does her number ends with 943?

Bhamsookh1
01-15-21, 07:34
V spa in Kharadi is active.

Last week, I have visited Vivant Spa.

They have local and northeast therapist.

Now days therapist are demanding more money.

HJ - 1000.

HJ with Tap access - 2000 & B2B - 4000. They are not ready to bargain.

Chose local with name Eyes in Hindi. They have a proper door to the massage room.

Started with a relaxation massage. After 20 min I have popped the question for service.

Now only HJ & B2B is available. Last time she was ready to give full service. But now she was refusing as they have strict warning due to LE activities..Masseuses are not getting paid any salary their. They work on commissions only. You are the king who decides the price and they will eventually give in. I have never paid more then 2 k for B2B with BBJ there even to ms eyes. Lets stick to fair prices. They all do FS their just be discreet.

NaughtyBoy22
01-15-21, 13:01
Hi!

Looking forward for sharing experiences and contacts.Is this most talked Pie number ending with 185?

NaughtyBoy22
01-15-21, 14:03
Hello guys,

I had subscription earlier but unable to renew due to bitcoin process so please help if steps or your experience to get subscription.

Hupzam Atgmail
01-15-21, 16:36
Does her number ends with 943?No. I had a different number.

You can Find this Kenyan dish on MR.

Spigot bro / Kiran bro please Read my previous post and naaam, thanks.

Can Anyone with contact details of fortunate Patil confirm if her digits end in 947 or not.

Thanks,

Hupzam.

RkgRoyal
01-15-21, 18:18
Hi friends,

Coming back after long, earlier was active in city. Thinking for some action therefore looking for good SP numbers or indies near KP. Looking for some sweet girl GFE with DFK. Please help me out with numbers.

JayPunekar
01-15-21, 18:24
Hi guys,

Me and my girlfriend are having one wild fantasy, getting couple massage with happy ending while seeing each other. Can you guys please suggest any good spa in Pune. Thanks.I think you can get good massage for couple with extra at Nidra Spa Aundh or Yung Spa KN.

Thai therapist would be better for this.

RkgRoyal
01-15-21, 19:03
Hi,

Connected Manisha's SP from MR after reading FR. A few of you have meet, thinking to have her during my Pune visit. Please help me with feedback.

JayPunekar
01-15-21, 19:07
Thanks to Ragnarok11 bro for the contact. She was good looking and young. I found her boobs to me more big compared to her body. Enjoyed those. Tight pussy. I felt she was not involved. Overall she was OK.

Charges- 8.5 for 2.

Face- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Positions- 4 could not try more positions.Is that Shivani Patil you are talking about?

DathRagnos
01-16-21, 01:41
Yes, she is Shivani / Shivi Patil.

You don't leave any of the girls mate haha.

Is that Shivani Patil you are talking about?

Akp16
01-16-21, 02:10

You don't leave any of the girls mate haha.Bro,

Who's she? Can you throw some light?

PuneRomper
01-16-21, 02:11
I had a question for all the regulars here.

Do you guys carry your own see each time you visit? Or do you check with the lady beforehand? One lady in Pune told me to carry my own, but am not sure whether it was because I asked! Don't want to land up and then be left high and dry.

Akp16
01-16-21, 02:19
Is this most talked Pie number ending with 185?Yes. You are right.

Akp16
01-16-21, 02:23
After reading some FR on her tried to contact her. Wanted to tick Afro from my list. She asked 6 k for 1 HR. I tried negotiating to 4 k. She was stuck on 5 k. Left the deal.

JayPunekar
01-16-21, 05:30

You don't leave any of the girls mate haha.Hahaha Yo.

So is that Shivani Patil SP with digits 419?

SamJac
01-16-21, 06:55
Hi,

I saw an ad of Puja / Radheeka on locanto from Kharadi. Has anyone tried her? Last three digits 912.

Regards,

Sam.

Victor Bhai
01-16-21, 07:31
Dude, when did you try her for that price? Or from whom did you get her feedback? That price of 6 k for 2 is wayyy far from what she quoted post negotiations 9 k for 1.

Unfortunately, she isn't budging any below her quoted price. I might pass until her quote gets reasonable. Out of Pune for a few days, hence haven't pursued actively.

Has anyone tried her (1st hand experience)?

Yes she is local from V'wadi / VN area. Kritika. She will agree for 6 k for 2 s plus hotel if you negotiate. She is in good shape and hot in bed as per the feedback I got. Doesn't do open BJ.

Bondrep111
01-16-21, 09:28
Can you please share her number? Thanks.

Hi,

First let me thank VictorBhai and Cougar10 for responding. I couldn't use your contact as my time was running out.

I used an Instagram contact to set up with Ms. Fortunate One (translate to your best ability or PM me) who came from Hadapsar. She is petite chatterbox with a reasonable attitude. She is around 30 and undergoing a divorce. She likes her nipples being sucked. Said no to any kissing or fingering due to covid. Paid Rs. 3500 for 2 shots + 200 for travel, an Frooti and a Perk. Oyo room was extra.

Hope to travel to Pune more regularly.

Happy hunting!

AndyAdult
01-16-21, 12:20
Hello bros,

Hope you all are well and safe.

I am calling for help as till now not found any good profile. SPAS are hopeless with very very low and cheap quality therapists,.

Few seniors did help but the contacts either not replying or out of station. Looking for some help, and as I am newbie will prefer incall facility as arranging hotel room confidence need some time for me.

Please bros if you have any profile help.

Tc.

Kiran1411
01-16-21, 14:10
You don't have PM, so will be difficult to help bro.

No. I had a different number.

Can Anyone with contact details of fortunate Patil confirm if her digits end in 947 or not.

Thanks,

Hupzam.

TharkiBoy
01-16-21, 14:37
Did you meet her bro? Any feedback on her?

Hello brother,

Have not met her yet already fixed a meeting on Sunday will FR once done if you meet before me let me know also.

BangSex
01-16-21, 15:39
Felt very bad reading your bad experience. God bless dear. Forget the money. It was a setup and maybe she would be looting others too. Play safe.

I have been wrestling with myself on whether to post this or not, considering the threats and the embarrassment I faced. But thought it best to warn others of another side of this person I experienced.

I am new to this city and mongering in general. So found her number on MR. Have gone through some of the other negative reviews, was apprehensive, but decided to go ahead.

We fixed for a date on a weekday in the last week of October. But unfortunately I had to cancel cause something came up at work. She wasn't happy, but explained the situation and booked for next day.

Booked a hotel at KN. She told me knew the place and would arrive directly. At the fixed time, I reached the hotel and pinged. She told to check in, she was already at the hotel in a different room with a friend, and would arrive at my room directly, to message the room number. This got me nervous as it was a prominent hotel, but went ahead and checked in. Messaged her the number. She said she'll join me in half hour.

She came two hours and several messages later at 10 pm. I was quite annoyed with this and when she did arrive, let her know this wasn't professional, at which point she got a bit angry. However after talking it over, she said, forget it let's begin. Asked me to pay, which I did through gpay..

MisterAnderson
01-16-21, 16:38
Read some messages in forum asking for suggestions for Massage services without extras.

Try Muppra. Rejuvination massage costs 2 or 2.5 k 2 hrs.

Only massage, no extras.

And Male therapists. LOL.

JayPunekar
01-16-21, 17:03
Dude, when did you try her for that price? Or from whom did you get her feedback? That price of 6 k for 2 is wayyy far from what she quoted post negotiations 9 k for 1.

Unfortunately, she isn't budging any below her quoted price. I might pass until her quote gets reasonable. Out of Pune for a few days, hence haven't pursued actively.

Has anyone tried her (1st hand experience)?Hi bro.

We had hired her for my friend and I met her casually when I dropped him for her meeting.

That was in Second week of Jan 21.

She did it for 6 k then but is asking for 10 k 1 s after that. That's the problem.

That's the reason I hvnt fixed with her.

TrustMeI
01-16-21, 17:05
Just joined the forum and in the process of taking a sub.

Planning to try the Darjeeling profile on MR when in Pune during the weekend. Has anyone else tried the profile? Thanks in advance for the kind pointers / review.The SP has two Indian and one Russian, I had taken the other one (profile not put on mr). She was good looking (9/10) cooperative, but not participating, smoker. You can try the other one, SP is genuine.

TrustMeI
01-16-21, 17:09
Hi,

Connected Manisha's SP from MR after reading FR. A few of you have meet, thinking to have her during my Pune visit. Please help me with feedback.SP is genuine, I tried the other bird with him.

AquaGenius
01-16-21, 20:26
I always carried my own, even if they did have they would have the cheap 30 for 3 brands which I am not a fan of. Always made sure I choose my trusted brand and went.

Do you guys carry your own see each time you visit? Or do you check with the lady beforehand? One lady in Pune told me to carry my own, but am not sure whether it was because I asked! Don't want to land up and then be left high and dry.

Kiran1411
01-17-21, 06:52
Always carry own, good brand condom.

Also, while we are at it, unless you are at the lady a few times before, carry own bottle of water as well as small napkin / towel.

These things go a long way with safety and hygiene.

Also some likeminded HWs in the past loved the gesture of.

Maintaining myself and connected well.

I always carried my own, even if they did have they would have the cheap 30 for 3 brands which I am not a fan of. Always made sure I choose my trusted brand and went.

SamJac
01-17-21, 08:33
Hi Bro,

I believe by other you mean the Russian one. Am I correct? Can you share the pic of her? Also what were the charges?

Thanks,

Sam.

The SP has two Indian and one Russian, I had taken the other one (profile not put on mr). She was good looking (9/10) cooperative, but not participating, smoker. You can try the other one, SP is genuine.

Vbz2014
01-17-21, 10:23
Try Krupa and her friends.Kindly send me contact details of this sp.

PM is open.

DathRagnos
01-17-21, 10:55
She is Panvel bhai's find. She is young marathi girl with sexy hour glass figure.

Look wise she is fair and sharp. I would give her 4 for the act as she was very flat for the act. She has awesome boobs and ass. But no GFE and DFK.

Bro,

Who's she? Can you throw some light?

DathRagnos
01-17-21, 10:58
Lookwise she is young. She must be in her 20's.

I tried to take her for 8 K but meeting couldn; t happen as she had cold and fever. So far I know she doesn't do BBBJ.

Hi bro.

We had hired her for my friend and I met her casually when I dropped him for her meeting.

She did it for 6 k then but is asking for 10 k 1 s after that. That's the problem.

DathRagnos
01-17-21, 11:10
Lookwise she is young. She must be in her 20's.

I tried to take her for 8 K but meeting couldn; t happen as she had cold and fever. So far I know she doesn't do BBBJ.

Hi bro.

Bhamsookh1
01-17-21, 11:43
You don't have PM, so will be difficult to help bro.My PM is active. Any help is welcome bro.

Bhamsookh1
01-17-21, 11:48
Hello,

Need help from seniors here. I heard that there are some girl groups from symbi living in Rohan, Ganga and Lunkad who are doing deed business discreetly and only with known people with help of some symbi students, staff and locals. Very Expensive but really high quality chics. I have tried my top source in viman but failed. Anyone knows anything about this? My PM is active.

DathRagnos
01-17-21, 13:10
I always carried my stuff. But just in some cases some girls prefered their see's in that case I use their if it is of good brand and not expired.

AndyAdult
01-17-21, 14:55
As not much luck so far with indies, I am still exploring spas.

Have visited this spa as received couple of messages and call from thr.

The counter area of spa is very very dark but a fair, very young, above average Marathi girl was on counter, we had argument later as she demanding more money than what they promised over the call. With disappointment I was ready to leave, but then she agreed.

She assigned me a NE girl, bit matured very fair with Bengali looks, very charming and attractive. Anyone can fall for her. She started massage which was great, while massage she was singing and has great voice. After 30 minutes she was tired and asked for extras. I asked about menu and she replied everything. My throat dried a bit but I reminded myself that I am having lots of tough time and the must be some gap here. So I asked what are the charges. She said let me call the options for you. I got that she did not provide services so I asked her to help me with the best options. She replied that she doesn't know anything about it and she is here only for massage. To my disappointment.

Anyway she called the option and here comes the 2 girls, and 1 is same receptionists, after seeing so many ugly faces in spas, I felt both girls are better, and finalized the receptionists. Later I remembered that I had an argument with her and she may not provide good service to me.

She made me wait a bit and arrived with almost no Hi / Hello, no eye contacts. Asked me to lay down and undressed herself. She is slim, fair with good assets. She asked me if I want BJ and for that have to pay 500,I politely declined. She did some formalities of warming me up for a minute and immediately asked me to come above in missionary and finish.

I am a long race horse and with such attitude cannot even get required erection. Somehow was trying to start, but then I realized that it is getting difficult to check in as she is very very tight down thr and to my size I may not even go half specially with her attitude.

I almost lost my mood but surprisingly she started trying herself to pull me in, she was in pain but still she managed somehow to get me in. No kissing, light boob suck allowed, I felt she is very new to this and so her body not fully opened up.

I was still not 100% and felt that I may not finish. That's the time she pushed me and hugged tightly and whispered try to finish now. I again got into the rhythm. And ended by watching her young, above average and fair looking face with feeling her very tight p.

Overall mix feeling once I left.

Damage - 3.5 k including counter.

WIR. May be the other girl, although first priority to try convincing that bong looking NE.

Advice. Only those who want to experience a better looking young Marathi girl and a tight p shall try. Keep in mind. She is non Cooperative at least for first time. Feel free to message me to get details.

MisterAnderson
01-17-21, 18:10
After reading Spigot bhai and Kiran bhai's FR, decided to try Fortunate Patil, the petite chick from Hadapsar, digits ending in 080.

Got details from JayPunekar bhai. (thanks).

Everything is as mentioned by Kiran bhai.

Contacted her Sat evening and set up meeting for Sun afternoon at my place.

She came on time. She's tomboyish but not as petite as I had expected after looking at forum posts. Friendly attitude, talkative. Small conical boobs. Shining white teeth. Fair as per north Indian standards also! Very fair as per Pune standards. Unblemished face. Gave a nice BBJ, kept licking balls and going up and down patiently for 10-15 minutes. I came in her mouth. Had food. Finished food, talked for sometime and started second round. Did wot, doggy and mish. Couldn't come, so told her to give a BJ again and came during the BJ. Total damages 2800+800 cab+food+Cold drinks and chocolate etc for her = approx 4 k.

Nice attitude, fully cooperative. Not a time watcher. We had agreed on 2 sh 1. 5 HR but she stayed for approx 2. 5 HR. Before coming to my place, she asked for cab fare as advance via upi which I paid as I knew the contact is genuine after reading ISG reviews. Didn't ask for any extra or any tip when she left, however I later sent her a small tip via UPI.

She said she knows some lodges at hadapsar / solapur road which charge 800 bucks if someone doesn't have place but doesn't entertain anyone in her house. She said she's open to anal also with higher charges, how much charges exactly I didn't ask. And is open to bang inside the car as well.

Bottomline: Value for Money deal.

Friendly Wolf
01-17-21, 19:14
I've been with Ritu earlier & it was great, nothing wrong with that, but during one recent visit, it was on whole next level!

For the first time, I could relate to porn, after having an actual nearly 40 min long session, it was simply magical, she too was deeply into it, she told that she had 3 orgasms in that session & was really flowing down there! Could really feel the comfort & intimacy with her.

Was confused that should I share this here, which would attract her more people & may be chances of getting this kind of experience would get reduced, but then got to know her & many others through this very community, so felt the responsibility of giving it back!

Akp16
01-17-21, 19:28

The counter area of spa is very very dark but a fair, very young, above average Marathi girl was on counter, we had argument later as she demanding more money than what they promised over the call. With disappointment I was ready to leave, but then she agreed.

She assigned me a NE girl, bit matured very fair with Bengali looks, very charming and attractive. Anyone can fall for her. She started massage which was great, while massage she was singing and has great voice. After 30 minutes she was tired and asked for extras. I asked about menu and she replied everything. My throat dried a bit but I reminded myself that I am having lots of tough time and the must be some gap here. So I asked what are the charges. She said let me call the options for you. I got that she did not provide services so I asked her to help me with the best options. She replied that she doesn't know anything about it and she is here only for massage. To my disappointment.

Anyway she called the option and here comes the 2 girls, and 1 is same receptionists, after seeing so many ugly faces in spas, I felt both girls are better, and finalized the receptionists. Later I remembered that I had an argument with her and she may not provide good service to me.

She made me wait a bit and arrived with almost no Hi / Hello, no eye contacts. Asked me to lay down and undressed herself. She is slim, fair with good assets. She asked me if I want BJ and for that have to pay 500,I politely declined. She did some formalities of warming me up for a minute and immediately asked me to come above in missionary and finish.

I am a long race horse and with such attitude cannot even get required erection. Somehow was trying to start, but then I realized that it is getting difficult to check in as she is very very tight down thr and to my size I may not even go half specially with her attitude.

I almost lost my mood but surprisingly she started trying herself to pull me in, she was in pain but still she managed somehow to get me in. No kissing, light boob suck allowed, I felt she is very new to this and so her body not fully opened up.

I was still not 100% and felt that I may not finish. That's the time she pushed me and hugged tightly and whispered try to finish now. I again got into the rhythm. And ended by watching her young, above average and fair looking face with feeling her very tight p.

WIR. May be the other girl, although first priority to try convincing that bong looking NE.

Advice. Only those who want to experience a better looking young Marathi girl and a tight p shall try. Keep in mind. She is non Cooperative at least for first time. Feel free to message me to get details.Good to know there is still chances of FS in spas.

DathRagnos
01-17-21, 19:57
Which spa is this?

You mean did you grind her outside in missionary or you actually had FS? Sorry bro couldn't collect from your post so asked. And if you had FS were you wearing cover?

Advice. Only those who want to experience a better looking young Marathi girl and a tight p shall try. Keep in mind. She is non Cooperative at least for first time. Feel free to message me to get details.

Spigot38
01-17-21, 20:17
No. I had a different number.

Thanks,

Hupzam.No mate those are not the ending digits for Ms Fortunate Patil.

Sandysa22
01-18-21, 02:42
Hi can you share her contact details please.

After reading Spigot bhai and Kiran bhai's FR, decided to try Fortunate Patil, the petite chick from Hadapsar, digits ending in 080.

She came on time. She's tomboyish but not as petite as I had expected after looking at forum posts. Friendly attitude, talkative. Small conical boobs. Shining white teeth. Fair as per north Indian standards also! Very fair as per Pune standards. Unblemished face. Gave a nice BBJ, kept licking balls and going up and down patiently for 10-15 minutes. I came in her mouth. Had food. Finished food, talked for sometime and started second round. Did wot, doggy and mish. Couldn't come, so told her to give a BJ again and came during the BJ. Total damages 2800+800 cab+food+Cold drinks and chocolate etc for her = approx 4 k.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

DadFuck
01-18-21, 02:59
Found this HW indie contact by my friend who is in the mongering scene for a while. She lives in the kondhwa region and has her own place. So called her up and agreed for an afternoon session, using my friend as reference. Reached her place in an upscale society which was surprising. She greeted me and guided me into the living room. It's a good 3 bhk flat with a nice feel to it. We chatted for a while and she asked me to clean myself in the shower, asked her to join me, she agreed. At first, she's a typical HW, but I liked her face and body as it was petite and healthy with average sized melons and ass.

After shower, went to bed and started with DFK and fondling her boobs while she was playing with my johny. After a while started a BBBJ which was average, but she went for deep throat and taking my nuts in her mouth which was awesome. Went for DATY as she had a clean shaved pussy with no smell, very inviting, longest time I spent smooching a pussy, also fingered her quite a bit, tried different positions while doing this.

Started deed with mish, tried doggy and wot, finished in bedside doggy. Cleaned up, paid and left. Great afternoon!!Hi bro, could you send me her details. Pm is active.

DathRagnos
01-18-21, 05:14
If you get lucky my PM is active.

Hello,

Need help from seniors here. I heard that there are some girl groups from symbi living in Rohan, Ganga and Lunkad who are doing deed business discreetly and only with known people with help of some symbi students, staff and locals. Very Expensive but really high quality chics. I have tried my top source in viman but failed. Anyone knows anything about this? My PM is active.

Akp16
01-18-21, 06:15
I've been with Ritu earlier & it was great, nothing wrong with that, but during one recent visit, it was on whole next level!

For the first time, I could relate to porn, after having an actual nearly 40 min long session, it was simply magical, she too was deeply into it, she told that she had 3 orgasms in that session & was really flowing down there! Could really feel the comfort & intimacy with her.

Was confused that should I share this here, which would attract her more people & may be chances of getting this kind of experience would get reduced, but then got to know her & many others through this very community, so felt the responsibility of giving it back!I too experienced more pleasure in my second visit. I was more comfortable. So could perform better. Also with Ritu things go easier. She is professional and friendly.

Hector7391
01-18-21, 09:49
Hi all,

I am new to ISG. I do not have any contacts to exchange. I would request for good contacts within 3 k.

For now I do not have contact for exchange.

Thanks.

Hector7391
01-18-21, 09:55
Hi All,

Need good contacts under 3 k. I do any contacts for return.

Thanks.

RandyCocky
01-18-21, 11:21

She came on time. She's tomboyish but not as petite as I had expected after looking at forum posts. Friendly attitude, talkative. Small conical boobs. Shining white teeth. Fair as per north Indian standards also! Very fair as per Pune standards. Unblemished face. Gave a nice BBJ, kept licking balls and going up and down patiently for 10-15 minutes. I came in her mouth. Had food. Finished food, talked for sometime and started second round. Did wot, doggy and mish. Couldn't come, so told her to give a BJ again and came during the BJ. Total damages 2800+800 cab+food+Cold drinks and chocolate etc for her = approx 4 k.

Nice attitude, fully cooperative. Not a time watcher. We had agreed on 2 sh 1. 5 HR but she stayed for approx 2. 5 HR. Before coming to my place, she asked for cab fare as advance via upi which I paid as I knew the contact is genuine after reading ISG reviews. Didn't ask for any extra or any tip when she left, however I later sent her a small tip via UPI..Could you share her contact please. Can reciprocate.

DathRagnos
01-18-21, 17:35
How can we share contacts with you? You don't have subscription.

Hi all,

I am new to ISG. I do not have any contacts to exchange. I would request for good contacts within 3 k.

For now I do not have contact for exchange.

Thanks.

DathRagnos
01-18-21, 17:42
Clear your inbox. I was giving you number of Ms Patil.

Could you share her contact please. Can reciprocate.

DathRagnos
01-18-21, 17:44
Bro, that seems to be 18 months old FR.

I think you haven't checked the date.

Hi bro, could you send me her details. Pm is active.

DateInAmore
01-18-21, 18:24
Hey brother!

I've tried seeing her pics / images on gram. Not sure if she's the same. Couldn't find much.

Is it possible for you to share few of her pics / images here? Will be really helpful.

Thanks & cheers!

DadFuck
01-18-21, 18:48
Bro, that seems to be 18 months old FR.

I think you haven't checked the date.Ohhh sorry. For that. Can you give me Mrs Patil contact.

Rahul2007
01-18-21, 19:55
Is that Shivani Patil you are talking about?Yes brother.

Rahul2007
01-18-21, 20:01
Hi bro.

That's the reason I hvnt fixed with her.May be someone would have paid that much and then that becomes a baseline. We should all try to get the charges down.

DathRagnos
01-18-21, 21:04
Check your mail.

Ohhh sorry. For that. Can you give me Mrs Patil contact.

SBP02
01-19-21, 07:44
Hello,

I have been in touch with SA girl her ID is FunTasha.

Asking 30 k for couple of hrs 2 shot.

No Anal, no BDSM.

Any one having experience of her.

Cheers.

Pleasur
01-19-21, 10:05
Hi All,

Need good contacts under 3 k. I do any contacts for return.

Thanks.Hi,

Looking for indie contacts. Will reciprocate. PM is active.

Bhamsookh1
01-19-21, 10:26
I'm taking a girl out for this weekend.

I plan to buy female condos. It's Rs 100 for 2 piece pack but heard pleasure is immense, more safe, VFM and mainly after GFE no need to spend time in wearing condo as this fc can be put in pussy before deed starts.

Let me know if anyone has any experience with this.

Of course the girl has to agree, mine has! Girl is my colleague so can't share her details LOL.

Hammer893
01-19-21, 13:03
Dear Fellow Mongers.

Planning to take dip in the mongering pool for a quickie after a long time, but since I have not been involved for a while, thus asking for suggestions.

Planning to visit Vimanagar or KP on the weekend so would like your suggestion of the best MP which has good ambience, good service and finally offers extras.

Now that there are so many options to choose from, it highly difficult. So the best way to filter down on NB.

So the options I got are:

1. Femina Spa (KP).

2. Shine Spa (KP).

3. The Allure Spa (KP).

4. Blue Sea Thai Spa (KN) - between KP & VN.

5. Atmosphere Spa (VN).

6. Red Square Spa (VN).

7. Bliss Thai Spa (VN).

8. Amantra Spa (VN).

If anyone can suggest a therapist at the spa it would also add a cherry on the top. You can PM me your suggestions and I shall make a report accordingly. I do not want people to jump the pool while I am in it.

Highly appreciate it.

Cheers.

Hammer.

Rock9991
01-19-21, 13:14
Hey bro.

Can you please share Mrs Patil's contact.

Check your mail.

DathRagnos
01-19-21, 13:15
Check you mail.

Hey bro.

Can you please share Mrs Patil's contact.

Akkii
01-19-21, 19:19
I am from Pune. Looking for housewife or 30+ woman to have fun. It has to be genuine. I have suffered from some fake woman.

Akkii
01-19-21, 19:21
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Friendly Wolf
01-19-21, 19:27
Been with all these fancy ladies, still wanted to experience the cheap roadside hookers & as I've a thing for curvy MILFs, some of these women actually are pretty close to that. So decided to visit the infamous budhwar peth & bavdhan location & had 2 experiences as follows:

1. Bhakti. Went to BP at around 10:15 pm, she stands near the mandai entrance & operates in a nearby lodge, had monitored her being there during earlier commute from that area. Now this lady must be in her early 30's, quite plum, you can easily mistaken her for being pregnant. Spoke to her, she quoted 300 bucks for herself + 500 for the lodge. She was pretty wet & warm down there, boobs were also handful & overall it was nice experience. She asked for a tip & in exchanged agreed to go completely naked & allowed me to fondle with her body.

2. Pink scarf lady. It was one free afternoon & I'd came to know bavdhan scene through ISG only, so decided to explore the scene, went to that particular zone, just stopped my bike few feet ahead & started to play my phone while keeping an eye on the lady through mirror, she approached me & made me an offer, wasn't very attractive, actually was almost covered so couldn't make out much. She quoted 500 + 500 for the nearby accommodation, since I'd already traveled so far, decided to give it a try, wasn't anything extraordinary, but much better than BP experience. Though I faked my identity at the reception, was shit scared whole time, as place was shady + possibility of LE breaking in.

P.S. I know it's not a very safe practice during covid situation, but then, I carried hand sanitizer+ sanitizer spray, disinfected the surrounding & their bodies before starting. Still, that's not a full proof solution, but did that during excitement & would suggest fellow readers not to go for it, till we get second dose of vaccine.