PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

DathRagnos
01-19-21, 19:41
Check your mail.

Dear Fellow Mongers.

Planning to take dip in the mongering pool for a quickie after a long time, but since I have not been involved for a while, thus asking for suggestions.

Planning to visit Vimanagar or KP on the weekend so would like your suggestion of the best MP which has good ambience, good service and finally offers extras.

Now that there are so many options to choose from, it highly difficult. So the best way to filter down on NB.

So the options I got are:

Cheers.

Hammer.

DathRagnos
01-19-21, 19:43
Already sent bro.

Hey bro.

Can you please share Mrs Patil's contact.

DathRagnos
01-19-21, 19:51
You hit the jackpot of colleague. Nice one bro.

I had tried it with one of my mistress. According to her it has given her some burning sensation afterwards. Lot of the time the ointment used for lubrication is may be less. FC2 is better than Velvet.

It also depends on your partner whether she is fine with ring which is covering her vulva as some times clits don't get that much of attention due to the ring.

I'm taking a girl out for this weekend.

I plan to buy female condos. It's Rs 100 for 2 piece pack but heard pleasure is immense, more safe, VFM and mainly after GFE no need to spend time in wearing condo as this fc can be put in pussy before deed starts.

Let me know if anyone has any experience with this.

Of course the girl has to agree, mine has! Girl is my colleague so can't share her details LOL.

DathRagnos
01-19-21, 19:53
Looks not worth of 30 K bro.

Hello,

I have been in touch with SA girl her ID is FunTasha.

Asking 30 k for couple of hrs 2 shot.

No Anal, no BDSM.

Any one having experience of her.

Cheers.

MyDesire
01-20-21, 04:23
Yes. Couples are genuine. Lady has saggy boobs after delivery one can see on We Me. She enjoys sex. I met a year before. Don't know present status.How is hygiene of lady and place good?

Champ211
01-20-21, 05:16
She used to give FS, just got message from her yesterday inviting me to come to spa. I haven't met her since 2 years almost.

Whenever LE is active she generally stops FS but she gives FS if she gets turned on. Personal experience.

V spa in Kharadi is active.

Last week, I have visited Vivant Spa.

They have local and northeast therapist.

Now days therapist are demanding more money.

HJ - 1000.

HJ with Tap access - 2000 & B2B - 4000. They are not ready to bargain.

Chose local with name Eyes in Hindi. They have a proper door to the massage room.

Started with a relaxation massage. After 20 min I have popped the question for service.

Now only HJ & B2B is available. Last time she was ready to give full service. But now she was refusing as they have strict warning due to LE activities..

Hammer893
01-20-21, 05:27
Dear Akkii, you need to activate your PM by subscribing. Only then details and numbers can be shared in full.

I am from Pune. Looking for housewife or 30+ woman to have fun. It has to be genuine. I have suffered from some fake woman.

LulzAk
01-20-21, 05:48
Hey guys,

Are we referring to the Shruti ending with 256? Can anyone give me a reference? And is she good for DATY?

See if you want to compare between cats, then, its not recommended. I would say, both are excellent and one should experience both. Below are my observations (from my perspective and does not want to debate with anyone) along with my points out of 10.

Shruti aka mirror wali pointers.

1) Good in GFE. 10/10.

2) you can press her boobs with all your strength and I mean it. And she wants more: 10/10.

3) she leaks a lot and will be in mood in no time. 10/10.

4) not a time watcher. Does not want to do deed with light on. 9/10.

5) no access to ass..

MyDesire
01-20-21, 06:21
Yes. Couples are genuine. Lady has saggy boobs after delivery one can see on We Me. She enjoys sex. I met a year before. Don't know present status.How is hygiene of lady and place?

Bhamsookh1
01-20-21, 06:50
You hit the jackpot of colleague. Nice one bro.

I had tried it with one of my mistress. According to her it has given her some burning sensation afterwards. Lot of the time the ointment used for lubrication is may be less. FC2 is better than Velvet.

It also depends on your partner whether she is fine with ring which is covering her vulva as some times clits don't get that much of attention due to the ring.Thanks a lot bro. Will carry both FC and male condos LOL.

Sachineb
01-20-21, 08:15
Hi all,

Recently I came in contact with fb name "Anita kamble" ,she posted fb DP pictures with Lady.

In blurr face blue jeans and title on her pictures is Anita Rohit couple.

She said 6 k for full night including place and anal fun also.

But if I want to just have casual meet then need to pay 1 k advance.

Has any guys tried her before?

Bondrep111
01-20-21, 10:17
Can you share this Kondhwa lady's number? Thanks.

Found this HW indie contact by my friend who is in the mongering scene for a while. She lives in the kondhwa region and has her own place. So called her up and agreed for an afternoon session, using my friend as reference. Reached her place in an upscale society which was surprising. She greeted me and guided me into the living room. It's a good 3 bhk flat with a nice feel to it. We chatted for a while and she asked me to clean myself in the shower, asked her to join me, she agreed. At first, she's a typical HW, but I liked her face and body as it was petite and healthy with average sized melons and ass.

After shower, went to bed and started with DFK and fondling her boobs while she was playing with my johny. After a while started a BBBJ which was average, but she went for deep throat and taking my nuts in her mouth which was awesome. Went for DATY as she had a clean shaved pussy with no smell, very inviting, longest time I spent smooching a pussy, also fingered her quite a bit, tried different positions while doing this.

Started deed with mish, tried doggy and wot, finished in bedside doggy. Cleaned up, paid and left. Great afternoon!!.

JayPunekar
01-20-21, 17:58
Hi all,

Recently I came in contact with fb name "Anita kamble" ,she posted fb DP pictures with Lady.

Has any guys tried her before?She is cheat. Asked me for advance for confirmation of meeting so didn't fix it.

Other friend posted a post from someone else to whom she had cheated after taking advance.

Ruhi vihan had posted that the pic on Anita Kamble's profile in blue saree is actually Ruhi Vihan's pic.

DathRagnos
01-20-21, 20:02
Bro strictly no advance.

Everyone here is trying to take out cheaters out. Please do not give advance.

Hi all,

DadFuck
01-21-21, 01:06
How does she look.

Contact please.Hi bro, can I get her contact. PM active.

AKS84
01-21-21, 08:12
Hello All,

Can someone please share Fortunate Patil's digits.

Many Thanks,

AKS.

ZachariaMoney
01-21-21, 08:17
Hey there,

Is she still active in Pune? Just joined ISG and trying to wrap my head around the subscription. Once its done, would appreciate it if you can send over her contact details.

Bhamsookh1
01-21-21, 08:36
Sonam from oceanic Kharadi and KP who has model like looks and does FS has quit kiyora and oceanic, anyone knows her whereabouts? Pm active.

DathRagnos
01-21-21, 11:20
Check you mail.

Hello All,

Can someone please share Fortunate Patil's digits.

Many Thanks,

AKS.

Bhamsookh1
01-21-21, 12:27
Sorry if this gets reposted. Is anyone aware of whereabouts of spa model like chic sonam the FS girl? She quit kiyora and oceanic. If anyone finds her please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Nomadian
01-21-21, 13:58
Anyone has tried Kirti with digits ending 606. She has a place in KP.

I spoke to her and fixed a meeting but she is asking for an advance. Please advice of she is legit.

Rishabh11
01-21-21, 17:46
6 k night with place and anal is too good to be true. And advance is a big NO. Avoid her.

Hi all,

DathRagnos
01-21-21, 18:41
Bro,

Why we are not getting this thing? We say no to advance. Even if she is legit we don't want this practice as this is loophole in the process where cheaters are taking advantages on.

Someone wrote 3 Rules for the same. Please follow them.

Anyone has tried Kirti with digits ending 606. She has a place in KP.

I spoke to her and fixed a meeting but she is asking for an advance. Please advice of she is legit.

PuneBickle01
01-21-21, 20:12
Can someone share her pic?

GreenRabit
01-22-21, 11:22
I am kinda bored with usual stuff and want to be more playful with my dates.

Where can I buy the wireless vibrator that can be controlled by mobile app?

Similar to pink ones you see on online sites.

Please do let me know if you have advise / ideas on being more playful.

Panvel1
01-22-21, 13:31
6 k night with place and anal is too good to be true. And advance is a big NO. Avoid her.Seems fake because it's too good to be true.

Mac3687
01-22-21, 14:46
Looking for Indian girl while travelling in Pune soon. Any advise from locals?

RessrRcky
01-22-21, 18:20
Hey,

I was waiting for few hours for someone to post feedback on my yesterday's post, then I finally decided to meet the couple yesterday. One single male's profile on FB, who is active in Pune circle, had posted a positive review about them on his timeline. So I decided to go ahead.

They claim to be located in Baner. They said they didn't have place (so if I too don't have a place, I'd have to pay for oyo) and were willing to travel. My place was located some 5 kms from theirs.

Fixed the deed. 10 minutes before the time they texted on FB that they're leaving their place and asked me to meet them at a nearby landmark (100 m) away from my place. Reached on time and I met them there and bought them to my place. She was wearing a saree.

Offered them a cold drink and chips. They took some.

I had no place where he could wait (I had informed them about the same in advance) so as decided earlier he went back and said he would call her after couple of hours.

Claims to be 30, but is more like 32-35 ish. Is a mother of two. Fully cooperative..Inbox her digit.

MisterAnderson
01-22-21, 18:28
Dear all,

There is a central African girl on MR by the name of Katy.

Has anyone tried her? Please post if its genuine and a short review.

Thanks.

TonyStark2421
01-22-21, 19:51
There are a lots of couples on mewe doing paid sex, swapping or finding bull anybody tried any decent couple or bae on mewe.

Please suggest will appreciate help.

Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
01-22-21, 20:42
Looking for Indian girl while travelling in Pune soon. Any advise from locals?I can exchange a nice contact of a perfect Indian girl and a female duo with you in return for French girl. PM me for details.

MisterAnderson
01-22-21, 21:10
Inbox her digit.You can find Nita Rahul on Mark's website.

They're in need of money, no reference required.

JayPunekar
01-23-21, 04:19
Hi,

Has anyone got feedback on a Thai girl by the name Bam Bam at Aura near mainland China Aundh?

Or if any of have got ref of any better Thai pl let me know.

GreenRabit
01-23-21, 07:28
Requesting Seniors, Sexperts and fellow brothers to help and advice.

I am kinda bored with usual stuff and want to be more playful with my dates.

Where can I buy the wireless vibrator that can be controlled by mobile app?

Similar to pink ones you see on online sites.

Please do let me know if you have advise / ideas on being more playful.

Rvnth
01-23-21, 09:40
Hi all,

I am new in Pune and excited to try out some spas extras. This would be my first time for extras. Reading through last few pages I learnt there is LFE problem in some areas.

I am looking for any reviews on sona oak spa in kp? Is it safe and how much damages can I expect?

I also came across vatavaran spa in vn. Is it still active?

Appreciate any leads and feedback.

Bhamsookh1
01-23-21, 14:57
Can pay any amount if she is in mongering business. If anyone has any contacts for girls resembling her then my PM is active and I shall reciprocate handsomely. Thanks.

DeshuPune
01-24-21, 08:27
Hello friend,

After long time I am back to Pune. I need pointers for spa or short time near baner / Aundh.

Interested in Thai or FS but I don't have place.

What is current range of B2 B and FS. I don't want to end up paying high and create problem for brothers.

DarcyDrew
01-24-21, 11:30
After reading Spigot bhai and Kiran bhai's FR, decided to try Fortunate Patil, the petite chick from Hadapsar, digits ending in 080.

Got details from JayPunekar bhai. (thanks).

Everything is as mentioned by Kiran bhai.

Contacted her Sat evening and set up meeting for Sun afternoon at my place.

She came on time. She's tomboyish but not as petite as I had expected after looking at forum posts. Friendly attitude, talkative. Small conical boobs. Shining white teeth. Fair as per north Indian standards also! Very fair as per Pune standards. Unblemished face. Gave a nice BBJ, kept licking balls and going up and down patiently for 10-15 minutes. I came in her mouth. Had food. Finished food, talked for sometime and started second round. Did wot, doggy and mish. Couldn't come, so told her to give a BJ again and came during the BJ. Total damages 2800+800 cab+food+Cold drinks and chocolate etc for her = approx 4 k.

Nice attitude, fully cooperative. Not a time watcher. We had agreed on 2 sh 1. 5 HR but she stayed for approx 2. 5 HR. Before coming to my place, she asked for cab fare as advance via upi which I paid as I knew the contact is genuine after reading ISG reviews. Didn't ask for any extra or any tip when she left, however I later sent her a small tip via UPI..Hey bro,

Are you talking about Shivi Patil? I ask because you quoted 2800 for a couple of hours and someone else quoted 8. 5 k for 2 shots.

TIA.

DarcyDrew
01-24-21, 12:14
A couple of FRs from the past month.

1. Shruti from SP Shivani. Was looking for some fresh bird after trying Ritu, Aliya and contacted Shivani since she is the only SP I know in Pune. She shared a few pics and this chick looked decent. Booked her for the entire night and the SP asked me to go to a hotel in PCMC area. Was far off from home but I didn't mind. Got a room in the hotel and the girl, who was already staying there, came after 30 minutes. 22-23 year old petite girl from Indore, doing her M. Com but far off from the pic. Not fair, not even dusky. Took her for 2 rounds in the night and one in the morning. She has a fixed routine, like with other SP Shivani girls. No DATY but surprisingly did BBBJ. It was a 2/10 at best. Just sucks with the foreskin covering the top. For 1-2 minutes tops. Took her in missionary, doggy and WOT. Nice company but not worth the money. No DFK.

Looks - 6/10.

Body - 7/10, petite.

Boobs - 6/10, handful, perky.

Ass - 6/10, nothing to write home about.

BJ - 2/10.

Attitude - 7/10, friendly, open to positions.

Damage - 15 k for the night, 5 k per shot, too high for SP Shivani.

WIR. Neither the girl nor the SP.

2. Prem Priya Sharma. Was travelling back to Pune after a business trip and really wanted some anal. Had already contacted this couple a month ago but they didn't respond after a few messages. Surprisingly that day they did and she was ready to meet at 8 in the night. Quoted 4 k for 1 session with anal. Got to the place at around 8:30 pm The lady was alone. Typical HW with not so great looks but makes up for it with her service. BBBJ was good and she herself guided me into her backdoor after a few pumps in her vag. Tight for a lady with a kid. No DFK.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 6/10, a little saggy, handful.

Ass - 7/10.

Attitude - 8/10, aims to please.

Damage - 4 k with place.

WIR. Probably, haven't' come across a lot of birds who offer anal. For 4 k she is a VFM option given what all is available.

DarcyDrew
01-24-21, 12:50
Hello.

I need some help with the details of Miss Fortunate and Shivi Patil. I am actually confused. Are these two different girls with the same last name? Because the rate quoted for Shivi by a member here is 8.5 k for two and 2800 for Miss Fortunate. It would be really helpful if any kind member could share the details for these two.

TIA.

Bhamsookh1
01-24-21, 14:15
Hello,

Any suggestions for a MP or spa with Thai masseuses who offer extras? Preferably tried and tested VFM good looking and good asset Thai girls.

Please PM contacts and damage that would be of great help. The ones near KP, Kalyani nagar, Hadapsar etc would be nice. Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
01-24-21, 15:10
Popular actress Tanya Sharma has been arrested in Mumbai with other actress and models who are out of work still, there are many such but only in Mumbai. Its nice for mongers fraternity but extremely risky even business happens only in top 5 star hotels. SP are from same their industry hence difficulty in getting in.

MisterAnderson
01-24-21, 19:31
Popular actress Tanya Sharma has been arrested in Mumbai with other actress and models who are out of work still, there are many such but only in Mumbai. Its nice for mongers fraternity but extremely risky even business happens only in top 5 star hotels. SP are from same their industry hence difficulty in getting in.Searched news, it says the Pimp's name is Tanya Sharma.

MisterAnderson
01-24-21, 19:33
Hey bro,

Are you talking about Shivi Patil? I ask because you quoted 2800 for a couple of hours and someone else quoted 8. 5 k for 2 shots.

TIA.No. Both are different.

I tried Fortunate Patil.

2800 for 2 hrs (1 shot CIM and banged during next one).

For banging her during both shots she said 3200.

PuneBickle01
01-24-21, 20:25
Hi guys,

Wanted to try out blue pill once. Can we get it over the counter in any of the medical?

Any code-words / tricks for it to ask? Does it require prescription?

Also, please inform any side effects experienced by any of you.

Thanks and be safe!

Bhamsookh1
01-24-21, 21:20
Searched news, it says the Pimp's name is Tanya Sharma.2 Tanya's arrested. 1 SP and 1 actress.

PuneGuy2006
01-25-21, 01:41
There was one available with SP, lookwise similar to Namrat, you can check with SP around Pune west side.

Can pay any amount if she is in mongering business. If anyone has any contacts for girls resembling her then my PM is active and I shall reciprocate handsomely. Thanks.

PuneRomper
01-25-21, 01:51
Can you describe her? Looks, assets, GFE etc? Does she have place?

No. Both are different.

I tried Fortunate Patil.

2800 for 2 hrs (1 shot CIM and banged during next one).

For banging her during both shots she said 3200.

DathRagnos
01-25-21, 04:45
Can you describe her? Looks, assets, GFE etc? Does she have place?She is tom boyish with small assets. I won't say she is flat / dead or Very good in act. She is ok in that field.

She has some skills like BJ and all. For 2800 for 2 is not a bad deal.

DathRagnos
01-25-21, 04:47
There was one available with SP, lookwise similar to Namrat, you can check with SP around Pune west side.Can you send me SP's number and name of the bird.

DathRagnos
01-25-21, 04:48
2 Tanya's arrested. 1 SP and 1 actress.Hehe. Pune should get some of the model and actress stuff. Anyways how was your session with your colleague? Did you try FC?

LulzAk
01-25-21, 05:14
I had tried this one. Very displeased. She was not even waxed. Here is a tip for anyone who wants to try SP Shivani. Only go for girls from Delhi or Kolkata.

A couple of FRs from the past month.

1. Shruti from SP Shivani. Was looking for some fresh bird after trying Ritu, Aliya and contacted Shivani since she is the only SP I know in Pune. She shared a few pics and this chick looked decent. Booked her for the entire night and the SP asked me to go to a hotel in PCMC area. Was far off from home but I didn't mind. Got a room in the hotel and the girl, who was already staying there, came after 30 minutes. 22-23 year old petite girl from Indore, doing her M. Com but far off from the pic. Not fair, not even dusky. Took her for 2 rounds in the night and one in the morning. She has a fixed routine, like with other SP Shivani girls. No DATY but surprisingly did BBBJ. It was a 2/10 at best. Just sucks with the foreskin covering the top. For 1-2 minutes tops. Took her in missionary, doggy and WOT. Nice company but not worth the money. No DFK.

Looks - 6/10.

Body - 7/10, petite.

Boobs - 6/10, handful, perky.

Ass - 6/10, nothing to write home about.

BJ - 2/10..

Bhamsookh1
01-25-21, 06:02
There was one available with SP, lookwise similar to Namrat, you can check with SP around Pune west side.Thanks, please reply with SP and girl details.

Bhamsookh1
01-25-21, 06:08
Hehe. Pune should get some of the model and actress stuff. Anyways how was your session with your colleague? Did you try FC?Tried the fc and it was just OK as it covers most of the clitoris. The big difference I prefer an experienced paid bird because they know their act and the touch points, over such occasional.

Manum
01-25-21, 07:17
I availed services from Nelakshi last week, very professional services and GFE experience 4.5 k plus room charges for 2 sessions. FRs about her services are available in this forum.

Jacky22
01-25-21, 08:37
Any chance we could get here some one like Avne-shi or FL-o-ra Sai-ne or similar for action? Like a group if we say we pay the semi celebrity an amount for 2-3 nights stay in Pune? I am happy to collaborate and pay my part.

If we can get a semi celebrity from Alt Balaji or OTT platform type. NG kind as mentioned by senior.

Hehe. Pune should get some of the model and actress stuff. Anyways how was your session with your colleague? Did you try FC?

Rahul2007
01-25-21, 13:56
Hi guys,

Lot of people asked me for contact. So just to let you know guys that she is not in Pune now and her number is not reachable. Will share in case she is back.

KartikRuby
01-25-21, 15:18
Folks new to this area. Appreciate any feedback or guidance on Kiyora or Royal spa in KP area.

PuneGuy2006
01-26-21, 01:59
Hey,

Does anyone try yashakh from SA, please let me know the feedback will plan accordingly.

MyDesire
01-26-21, 05:41
Is she using same phone with last digits 733, please confirm.

I availed services from Nelakshi last week, very professional services and GFE experience 4.5 k plus room charges for 2 sessions. FRs about her services are available in this forum.

DarcyDrew
01-26-21, 06:04
I had tried this one. Very displeased. She was not even waxed. Here is a tip for anyone who wants to try SP Shivani. Only go for girls from Delhi or Kolkata.The girls she sends photos of are different every time. Have no clue which girl is from where. And I did try a girl from Kolkata, Muskaan. Worst session I had in mongering. With SP Shivani's girls there is a lot missing. No DATY, no DFK, no BBBJ. 5 k per shot seems way too high when the service is missing so many things.

I only look for her services because there aren't a lot of 20-25 year olds available in Pune. Or maybe I am not aware. : the.

DarcyDrew
01-26-21, 06:54
Thanks to DathRagnos and Spigot38 for sharing this bird's contact details. Was keen on some action and messaged this lady immediately after getting the details. She said she is available and directed me to a hotel in Loni. She was already there. I booked the room and she came in after 20-25 minutes. She is not a looker. Tomboyish. Got cleaned up and she started with the BBBJ. Good skills and does it for long without hesitation. Took her in missionary and came quick because of the long BBBJ. Second session was similar except couldn't finish due to a mental block.

She just talks too much. And that too about random things. Was turned off by her looks anyway and add to this her insistence on yapping. Learnt that I am not at into tomboyish women.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

BBBJ - 8/10.

Attitude - 7/10, tries to please but it didn't please me.

Damage - 3200 + hotel.

WIR. Never.

P.S. Just sharing my experience. I get turned off if the girl is not at least passable in the looks department. Don't let that deter you from trying out this bird. Real VFM if you click.

Seniors, are there any average looking 20-25 years old in Pune that you can share contact details of. The Ritus and Aliyas have been met. SP Shivani has a good selection but the girls there are just downright poor in terms of service. Would really appreciate some help.

Cheers.

Rocinate03
01-26-21, 08:56
Any active hotels around Pune that provides with girls like old times?

If any, damages and experience would help.

Thanks in advance.

GreenRabit
01-26-21, 10:20
Avoid SA. More expensive and don't really aim to please you.

They give unclear terms - 4-5 hrs, but no commitment on no. Of pops.

You will be lucky to get second pop unless it's your second / third time with them.

Don't let them get drunk, they drink and start throwing tantrums.

Asset12 (941) - In her late 20's, curvy decent looks, decent BJ, mostly cooperative, doesn't travel far from her place.

Broken Strings Solo (950) - Very expensive & very moody.

Has been inactive for a while. In her early 20's, moody (cooperative at times / not at other times), NE girl, Starts off by quoting 25 k, negotiates. No BJ, small assets. No anal.

Babyscoco (007) - Dead Fish.

In her early 20's, nothing like pic, very dark with no assets, not cooperative, but decent BJ. You do all the hard work. A proper dead fish.

FS in spa are more enjoyable.

Mallu Girl (957), MuskickAss. Recently deleted her profile again.

Starts off quoting 6-7 k, very curvy, collage girl, ok BJ. , cooperative but you do all the hard work.

And she knows about this forum.

Anaya08.

Review from 2 years back, quoted 8 k for 4-5 hrs, NO BJ, Never met her.

At that time her profile name was Jenny or something like that, same picture.

Mitra Always.

In her mid 30's, Marathi girl, decent curvy assets (given the age), starts off quoting 10 k, ok BJ, cooperative.

Yashakh.

In her late 20's, decent curvy assets, starts off quoting 10 k, cooperative.

Disclaimer.

I have been heavily criticized for my reports. Don't trust what I say, confirm it if you agree.

Hey,

Does anyone try yashakh from SA, please let me know the feedback will plan accordingly.

BigTimeMonger
01-26-21, 11:04
If you are into celebs, I am as well.

If we are getting anyone, keep in the loop.

Any chance of Mona Lisa being on the cards?

Any chance we could get here some one like Avne-shi or FL-o-ra Sai-ne or similar for action? Like a group if we say we pay the semi celebrity an amount for 2-3 nights stay in Pune? I am happy to collaborate and pay my part.

If we can get a semi celebrity from Alt Balaji or OTT platform type. NG kind as mentioned by senior.

Bhamsookh1
01-26-21, 11:28
Can anyone please help me with Nilakshi digits. I will reciprocate with an indie I have.

Bhamsookh1
01-26-21, 11:29
Any pointers for MP or spa with good Thai chics who offer extras? PM active.

Pp R 8457
01-26-21, 13:00
Hi,

I am new to ISG and wish to get some contacts. How to do so?

LoveMongers
01-26-21, 13:14
I am active in this forum from last 5 years. I have tested almost all famous Indies. This forum really helped me to get good contacts. I have very good contacts available Prachi HR from reputed firm. Nisha, Mansi, Sana, Priya Nurse and many more.

I am in need of good contacts specially college girls, Indies. In return I will share my contacts.

Thanks.

Love Mongers.

Bhamsookh1
01-26-21, 20:20
Anyone aware of the young good looking married lady from Nibm whose husband is on tour and has a school going son?

NaughtyBoy22
01-27-21, 04:13
Can anyone please help me with Nilakshi digits. I will reciprocate with an indie I have.Even I am also looking for Nilakshi's digits. Please help.

Bhamsookh1
01-27-21, 04:52
Can anyone please help me with Nilakshi digits. I will reciprocate with an indie I have.Thanks PBforU and Tittyboy for the digits. I hope to try her and post an FR soon.

DathRagnos
01-27-21, 05:12
Hi,

I am new to ISG and wish to get some contacts. How to do so?You need to get the subscription with bitcoins. After that you can send / receive private messages from other fellow members.

LulzAk
01-27-21, 05:14
Bro,

Sad to hear you did not have a good experience with Muskan. Are you referring to the Muskan who is short and slim? Usually shares a pic sitting on a chair? I had posted a review on her. I agree BBBJ was not there but DFK and DATY was on the cards. Ate her pussy to my hearts content. And fucked her hard. May be things changed after Covid not sure. Can you confirm the girl?

The girls she sends photos of are different every time. Have no clue which girl is from where. And I did try a girl from Kolkata, Muskaan. Worst session I had in mongering. With SP Shivani's girls there is a lot missing. No DATY, no DFK, no BBBJ. 5 k per shot seems way too high when the service is missing so many things.

I only look for her services because there aren't a lot of 20-25 year olds available in Pune. Or maybe I am not aware. : the.

TheCharm
01-27-21, 05:29
I am active in this forum from last 5 years. I have tested almost all famous Indies. This forum really helped me to get good contacts. I have very good contacts available Prachi HR from reputed firm. Nisha, Mansi, Sana, Priya Nurse and many more.

I am in need of good contacts specially college girls, Indies. In return I will share my contacts.

Thanks.

Love Mongers.Can you share prachi HR contact and I will send my contacts.

Bhamsookh1
01-27-21, 07:41
Check your mail.I already got it but seems she isn't on whatsapp.

PuneBickle01
01-27-21, 08:36
Please PM Neelakshi's contact.

PuneShot
01-27-21, 12:46
I availed services from Nelakshi last week, very professional services and GFE experience 4.5 k plus room charges for 2 sessions. FRs about her services are available in this forum.Is she still active? Digits ending with 013.

RessrRcky
01-27-21, 18:49

Thanks.

Love Mongers.Please clear your inbox.

DarcyDrew
01-27-21, 20:08
Bro,

Sad to hear you did not have a good experience with Muskan. Are you referring to the Muskan who is short and slim? Usually shares a pic sitting on a chair? I had posted a review on her. I agree BBBJ was not there but DFK and DATY was on the cards. Ate her pussy to my hearts content. And fucked her hard. May be things changed after Covid not sure. Can you confirm the girl?Don't know if we tried the same Muskaan. I have attached a pic. The chic was unbearable. No position other than missionary because my foot hurts, asking when will you be done after 5 strokes and the list goes on. Worst 10 k I ever spent.

DarcyDrew
01-27-21, 20:10

Thanks.

Love Mongers.Hey,

I don't have any good contacts to share but can you confirm that the Priya's digits end with 604? Would love to try her out.

Cheers.

Sahilall4
01-27-21, 20:19
Can someone kindly share contacts of Fortunate Patil and Neelakshi? Do share the reference as well. PM is open.

Manum
01-28-21, 03:45
Can someone kindly share contacts of Fortunate Patil and Neelakshi? Do share the reference as well. PM is open.Have shared contact of nilakshi please check your PM.

DathRagnos
01-28-21, 05:17
This Priya with 604 ending number is from wanworie, don't know if she is Nurse or not. But she is famous for Prem Priya from FB.

Hey,

I don't have any good contacts to share but can you confirm that the Priya's digits end with 604? Would love to try her out.

Cheers.

DathRagnos
01-28-21, 05:55
Please PM Neelakshi's contact.Sent, please check.

Candid8668
01-28-21, 07:17
I am in too. Looks like our taste match.

If you are into celebs, I am as well.

If we are getting anyone, keep in the loop.

Any chance of Mona Lisa being on the cards?

LulzAk
01-28-21, 09:40
Don't know if we tried the same Muskaan. I have attached a pic. The chic was unbearable. No position other than missionary because my foot hurts, asking when will you be done after 5 strokes and the list goes on. Worst 10 k I ever spent.Not this bro. I had some other Muskan she was from Delhi. If you get a chance definitely try her.

AkashPunekar
01-28-21, 10:43
Hi,

I have tried Prem Priya and Prem Payal. All of them are on FB. Prem Priya is gooood. Shan Shabnam is also there at Katraj but they are costly 15 k for 2 hrs with place. You can find them on FB. I have not tried them yet.New here on ISG and got to know then from jay.

Try this Suraj shinde she is slim and has quite good looks.

I took her at Katraj for 2 k for one hour plus hotel charges.

DarcyDrew
01-28-21, 13:12
This Priya with 604 ending number is from wanworie, don't know if she is Nurse or not. But she is famous for Prem Priya from FB.Oh, thanks for the info bud. I was thrown off by her profile pic on whatsapp. I have already tried Prem Priya but contracted them through FB and didn't have the phone number.

DarcyDrew
01-28-21, 15:43
Hi all,

Can some kind soul please share Nilakshi's digits?

Cheers.

Boner61
01-28-21, 16:15
Had been to my regular spa in PG. It's not a posh one but you can rate it as average. Counter charges 1000. Was assigned an NE. Bulky body with saggy boobs. As the massage started I tried to touch her, here and there. No complaints. So it was a green signal. I aggressively started fondling her. Still she didn't say anything. I asked her for butt massage, inner thighs and everything. I enjoyed it for more than 20 min. Then she put my hand in her panty and asked me to finger her. After that I squeezed her boobs to no limits and sucked in till the nipple touched my throat. The best part is that neither she demanded anything and was happy with tip of 500. Overall very economical and satisfying experience.

Bhamsookh1
01-28-21, 18:50

Thanks.

Love Mongers.Please check your PM and reply.

VikkiRokki
01-28-21, 19:20
Hi Guys,

My subscription just got activated! Finally!

Please PM me some contacts of your favorite independent escorts and agencies (or SPs). I will really appreciate it. Unfortunately I can not reciprocate right now since I am a complete newbie to ISG and mongering in India. Will definitely post FR after my experiences and replying to others when they ask for digits.

I came across few frequent names. Pallavi, Ritu, Nilakshi, Smita, Pihu, Rati. Please PM their details. Thinking well knowns are good to start with.

Some DON'Ts in mongering in India, that I have learnt after reading this thread.

1- never never never pay in advance.

2- preferably don't go to her hotels choice unless you have previously seen her.

3- anything I am missing?

General question.

How to make sure new escort agencies or independent escorts that we come across are trustworthy and loyal to what they negotiated? What are some steps (apart from not paying any advance)? This is important since unless we try new ones our experience and list won't grow.

Bhamsookh1
01-28-21, 20:10
Thanks to seniors for sending me her contact. And mainly thanks to the one who has found this contact.

After few whatsapp messages and calls with her I decided to meet her. Was excited as so much is written about her here. Traveled pretty far on the weekend to meet her. Decided and booked a time with her. Reached there sharp, she was about 10 minutes late but that's ok considering she walked to our meeting point.

Area is Manjri.

First impression when I saw her was of a young boyish girl. Fair complexion, thin figure, coarse voice, boy cut hair, very smiley. She came across as a friendly person and I was right. Honestly I thought at first of canceling the deed as her face is not attractive but wanted to go ahead anyway to unload.

She asked do I want ok hotel or decent one, ok is Rs 500 and was 5 minutes walk from our meeting point. Decent was Rs 800 about 10 minutes ride. Chose decent for hygienic purpose. No incall but she is available outcall, just needs cab payment. If you are not comfortable to pay her advance cab money then you can book her cab.

She was telling about her story after I initiated the conversation with introduction.

Reached hotel, paid gave ID and went to the room. Ac room with clean double bed clean bathroom. We cleaned, got naked and jumped on bed. We talked for about 10 minutes and deed starts. No bad breath, no body odor.

DFK, slight massage, body licks, vigorously sucked her nipples to quench my thirst. Then scrotum lick. Very cooperative until now. Ear licks, light bites in between all over the act. Pussy was unshaven but very less hair but I don't do DATY anyway, fingered but no smell there. Otherwise hairless body and smooth skin. She allows but doesn't like fingered. Allows everything. I am not into anal so didn't ask that either. I just played with her body. She is around 5.5 ft 47 kgs. Spent almost 45 minutes in foreplay and BBJ, didn't come so started with cowgirl, couldn't penetrate so jumped to mish. Her Pussy is extremely tight that I couldn't enter in. Finally somehow inserted and started stroking. Her moans made me stroke more. Tried many Kamasutra positions. She knows her job well. After 30 minutes took my tool out, removed jonny and released on her. We both Cleaned and went off.

She does whole night too at same hotel she said.

If face doesn't matter too much then go for her. Real vfm compared to Ritu etc.

Do video calls if you would like to see any girl you are going to go with. Always do short time for first time.

She is a hard working and extremely genuine and truthful person. A divorcee with a teenage daughter for whose medication she is doing this. Just started about 6 months back and will work probably till this year end. For first time in my mongering career I fell empathy and for first time I trust a female in this business. I won't ask anyone to help her but would request to Not negotiate with her.

She charges on number of ejaculations be it HJ, BBJ or sex which is the best thing. We lasted almost 3 hours for 2 shots. She is not a time watcher. 0 tantrums. Tries hard to please so you go back. Attitude less friendly customer service.

3200 her fee for 2 pops.

800 for hotel.

I picked and dropped her do no cab fare.

Tipped her 400.

WIR- yes indeed, for a night as she has great strength and stamina.

Bhamsookh1
01-28-21, 20:13
Thanks everyone for sending her number.

I already have it now.

I hope there was an option to delete my report or rather a query on nilakshi as I am still getting her number from fellow mates.

Intraspy
01-28-21, 21:11
Anyone aware of the young good looking married lady from Nibm whose husband is on tour and has a school going son?I'm not aware personally but she's is known on this forum. Do a search.

PuneGuy2006
01-28-21, 21:26
Hey, can I get contact contact of Prachi HR, got heard good about her, want to try this week end.

I have one good indie contact from SA. You can try that.

Thanks.

Love Mongers.

DathRagnos
01-28-21, 21:59
Welcome bro,

Don't.

3. Always check with girl have video call if needed. Now a days all girls use apps to filter out their profile pics.

4. Do not pay over the budget as lot of brother here has put their comments on the prices so don; t entertain them about prices.

5. Always be clear about the deed when SP is involved.

Do's.

1. Be safe.

Check your PM.

Hi Guys,

My subscription just got activated! Finally!

Please PM me some contacts of your favorite independent escorts and agencies (or SPs). I will really appreciate it. Unfortunately I can not reciprocate right now since I am a complete newbie to ISG and mongering in India. Will definitely post FR after my experiences and replying to others when they ask for digits.

I came across few frequent names. Pallavi, Ritu, Nilakshi, Smita, Pihu, Rati. Please PM their details. Thinking well knowns are good to start with.

Some DON'Ts in mongering in India, that I have learnt after reading this thread.

1- never never never pay in advance.

2- preferably don't go to her hotels choice unless you have previously seen her..

Bondrep111
01-29-21, 09:49
Thanks to seniors for sending me her contact. And mainly thanks to the one who has found this contact.

After few whatsapp messages and calls with her I decided to meet her. Was excited as so much is written about her here. Traveled pretty far on the weekend to meet her. Decided and booked a time with her. Reached there sharp, she was about 10 minutes late but that's ok considering she walked to our meeting point.

Area is Manjri.

First impression when I saw her was of a young boyish girl. Fair complexion, thin figure, coarse voice, boy cut hair, very smiley. She came across as a friendly person and I was right. Honestly I thought at first of canceling the deed as her face is not attractive but wanted to go ahead anyway to unload.

She asked do I want ok hotel or decent one, ok is Rs 500 and was 5 minutes walk from our meeting point. Decent was Rs 800 about 10 minutes ride. Chose decent for hygienic purpose. No incall but she is available outcall, just needs cab payment. If you are not comfortable to pay her advance cab money then you can book her cab.Can you share her number please? Thanks.

DathRagnos
01-29-21, 10:07
I tried connecting with her. But she wants the reference. Unfortunately LoveMongerer has not shared that info.

If you get lucky then please let me know.

Hey, can I get contact contact of Prachi HR, got heard good about her, want to try this week end.

I have one good indie contact from SA. You can try that.

Jimmynjohny20
01-29-21, 10:34

Area is Manjri.

She asked do I want ok hotel or decent one, ok is Rs 500 and was 5 minutes walk from our meeting point. Decent was Rs 800 about 10 minutes ride. Chose decent for hygienic purpose. No incall but she is available outcall, just needs cab payment. If you are not comfortable to pay her advance cab money then you can book her cab.

She was telling about her story after I initiated the conversation with introduction...Very detailed FR bro. I am eager to meet her. Share me her contact bro.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

ChoduMadan
01-29-21, 10:39
Tried sending you message your inbox is full.

Area is Manjri.

She was telling about her story after I initiated the conversation with introduction.

Reached hotel, paid gave ID and went to the room. Ac room with clean double bed clean bathroom. We cleaned, got naked and jumped on bed. We talked for about 10 minutes and deed starts. No bad breath, no body odor.

DFK, slight massage, body licks, vigorously sucked her nipples to quench my thirst. Then scrotum lick. Very cooperative until now. Ear licks, light bites in between all over the act. Pussy was unshaven but very less hair but I don't do DATY anyway, fingered but no smell there. Otherwise hairless body and smooth skin. She allows but doesn't like fingered..

Jimmynjohny20
01-29-21, 11:43
Seniors please help me buying subscription. I am very confused how to buy the bitcoin.

VikkiRokki
01-29-21, 13:02
This is my first FR on ISG!

Visited Kiyora Spa in KP today.

Saw there a girl whose name is Lovable.

She is 5 ft 5 inches wheatish girl, with good sized boobs and butt. She is definitely less than 30. If I want to predict her age, I would say 26.

Massage lasted for 30 minutes. She is ok in massage, not great for sure. From the start she dropped hints. She makes sure your bluetooth earbuds and all are shut. So I would say keep them in your pockets and off, else she might become shy to talk. She asks for showing few pics on phone (not sharing), to make sure you are safe. Just do it to make her feel safe. Then I went ahead and struck the deal.

Deal.

No balls massage, no BJ of any kind. She barely touches them during massage.

Full nude body to body massage. She liberally allows kissing on neck and collar bones etc. Nuru is really good.

I did not attempt to do fingering or DFK nor I did mention it as part of the deal. I think, since I was dry for months, forgot to do many things in excitement.

Stats (subjective of course).

Face 7/10.

Boobs and butt 6. 8/10.

Down clean shaven.

Skin silky smooth.

No body odor, very clean.

Overall 7/10 (not considering massage obviously).

Money.

Damage 3 k for deed + 1800 for the house (Kiyora kp MP) 1 HR M session = 5 k inr.

She did not ask for tip nor did I pay it. But I felt, we had good rapport, hence I think she did not bother to ask.

WIR. Yes for sure. But she can improve.

Folks new to this area. Appreciate any feedback or guidance on Kiyora or Royal spa in KP area.

DathRagnos
01-29-21, 19:58
Nice one Glad you entered in spa first.

Remember your do and don't stay safe.

This is my first FR on ISG!

Visited Kiyora Spa in KP today.

Saw there a girl whose name is Lovable.

She is 5 ft 5 inches wheatish girl, with good sized boobs and butt. She is definitely less than 30. If I want to predict her age, I would say 26.

Massage lasted for 30 minutes. She is ok in massage, not great for sure. From the start she dropped hints. She makes sure your bluetooth earbuds and all are shut. So I would say keep them in your pockets and off, else she might become shy to talk. She asks for showing few pics on phone (not sharing), to make sure you are safe. Just do it to make her feel safe. Then I went ahead and struck the deal.

Deal.

No balls massage, no BJ of any kind. She barely touches them during massage.

Full nude body to body massage. She liberally allows kissing on neck and collar bones etc. Nuru is really good..

DathRagnos
01-29-21, 19:59
You will have to buy subscription for her contact bro.

Very detailed FR bro. I am eager to meet her. Share me her contact bro.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

DathRagnos
01-29-21, 20:02
Bro,

It's a good sign that friends are helping you. You always have the option of deleting those messages after or before. I'm glad people are giving their info without any expectation. It's start of brocode now.

I already have it now.

I hope there was an option to delete my report or rather a query on nilakshi as I am still getting her number from fellow mates.

DathRagnos
01-29-21, 20:02
Seniors please help me buying subscription. I am very confused how to buy the bitcoin.Try Paxful it; s the easiest way to buy bitcoins. All the best.

Madhu Bhat
01-29-21, 20:05
I sent the cash along with the form, it took a while to get activated but worked, simple!

Try Paxful it; s the easiest way to buy bitcoins. All the best.

VikyMonger
01-29-21, 23:52
Seniors please help me buying subscription. I am very confused how to buy the bitcoin.I bought them thru local bitcoins. Paid via gpay. Buy coins worth 27 or 28 $, a little bit extra for txfr fee.

This was very quick, my subscription was on in matter of hours.

Cheers, Viky.

P.S. Not a senior.

Hammer893
01-30-21, 06:33
Dear Bhamsookh1,

Please could you clear your inbox.

Thanks.

Area is Manjri.

DFK, slight massage, body licks, vigorously sucked her nipples to quench my thirst. Then scrotum lick. Very cooperative until now. Ear licks, light bites in between all over the act. Pussy was unshaven but very less hair but I don't do DATY anyway, fingered but no smell there. Otherwise hairless body and smooth skin. She allows but doesn't like fingered. Allows everything. I am not into anal so didn't ask that either. I just played with her body. She is around 5.5 ft 47 kgs. Spent almost 45 minutes in foreplay and BBJ, didn't come so started with cowgirl, couldn't penetrate so jumped to mish. Her Pussy is extremely tight that I couldn't enter in. Finally somehow inserted and started stroking. Her moans made me stroke more. Tried many Kamasutra positions. She knows her job well. After 30 minutes took my tool out, removed jonny and released on her. We both Cleaned and went off.

She does whole night too at same hotel she said.

If face doesn't matter too much then go for her. Real vfm compared to Ritu etc.

Do video calls if you would like to see any girl you are going to go with. Always do short time for first time.

She is a hard working and extremely genuine and truthful person. A divorcee with a teenage daughter for whose medication she is doing this. Just started about 6 months back and will work probably till this year end. For first time in my mongering career I fell empathy and for first time I trust a female in this business. I won't ask anyone to help her but would request to Not negotiate with her.

She charges on number of ejaculations be it HJ, BBJ or sex which is the best thing. We lasted almost 3 hours for 2 shots. She is not a time watcher. 0 tantrums. Tries hard to please so you go back. Attitude less friendly customer service.

3200 her fee for 2 pops.

800 for hotel.

I picked and dropped her do no cab fare.

Tipped her 400.

WIR- yes indeed, for a night as she has great strength and stamina.

SexyGuy79
01-30-21, 10:05
Guys,

Any fb couple near Katraj?

Found 3 -.

Prem Priya Sharma - 4 k 1 pop anal if in mood, wanowdi.

Prem Payal - 3 k 1 pop, bhugaon.

Aish Nitya - 4 k 1 pop, Katraj.

Anyone tried these, or if you have any in this ranger, pointers would be grateful.Share Priya sharma and Aishwarya contact please.

Pp R 8457
01-30-21, 10:14
I bought them thru local bitcoins. Paid via gpay. Buy coins worth 27 or 28 $, a little bit extra for txfr fee.

Cheers, Viky.

P.S. Not a senior.I am not very sure about coinbase and card details for this incase it might get tagged or something. Just paranoid tbh. Any other simpler secure way for BTC transaction?

FundoBoy
01-30-21, 10:41
The real question is whether the number you received is still active or not?

If she is active, please let us know. Thanks.

I already have it now.

TheCharm
01-30-21, 13:39
Please share Nilakshi's number and service details. Location?? Charges? Pics??

Bhamsookh1
01-30-21, 19:51
I'm not aware personally but she's is known on this forum. Do a search.I didn't see anything about her yet on this forum. I am talking about the kondwa MILF not the wanorie lady or the couple.

Bhamsookh1
01-30-21, 20:02
The real question is whether the number you received is still active or not?

If she is active, please let us know. Thanks.About ten people messaged me her number which is same number. She is not on whatsapp. Someone here has recently tried her means she is active. I was told the she is difficult to get hold of. If anyone of us hears anything then let's keep aware.

Machine9
01-30-21, 20:09
I have been following ISG since years. Didn't activate my subscription after It expired several years ago. I am back to experience Miss Fortunate. Request members to share her number.

I've been learning tricks of the trade and how to successfully monger across India and other countries, learning from FRs of members.

I will share my FRs in the coming days.

Cheers!

Rajnigam20
01-30-21, 20:24
Hello friends,

I was a silent reader here and have just activated my subscription.

Can some kind soul please PM me the contacts of Neelakshi / Miss Fortunate Patil or any other contacts?

I had some contacts earlier but have lost them unfortunately.

Will try to reciprocate for sure if I get some.

Thanks in advance.

Reykjavik
01-31-21, 03:57
Has anyone used the services of an SP who goes by the name of Pritish Jadhav. Operates in PCMC and Leif postpone regularly on fb Sabbir availability of birds? Any feedback would be very helpful.

DathRagnos
01-31-21, 05:42
Check your mail.

Hello friends,

I was a silent reader here and have just activated my subscription.

Can some kind soul please PM me the contacts of Neelakshi / Miss Fortunate Patil or any other contacts?

I had some contacts earlier but have lost them unfortunately.

Will try to reciprocate for sure if I get some.

Thanks in advance.

DathRagnos
01-31-21, 05:43
Sent. Check your PM.

I have been following ISG since years. Didn't activate my subscription after It expired several years ago. I am back to experience Miss Fortunate. Request members to share her number.

I've been learning tricks of the trade and how to successfully monger across India and other countries, learning from FRs of members.

I will share my FRs in the coming days.

Cheers!

MidnightGamer
01-31-21, 05:53
Thanks RedAlloy for the reference. It worked but she asks too many questions like how do I know raj, where do you met, when was the last time.

Anyways coming to service, got a good and sensual massage, B2 B + BJ. She licked the balls, tip and then a sloppy BJ. Overall good experience after a long time. Enough time to have fun

Yesterday day went to AVZ spa, Kalewadi branch.

Therapist-Maya.

Counter damage- 1.2 k.

Service- Excellent. BJ, Very sensual massage. 10/10.

Looks- 6/10.

For BJ you can give reference Raj.

Rajnigam20
01-31-21, 06:14
Check your mail.Thanks a lot brother!

TiaMoman
01-31-21, 08:05
Any kind soul can help me out with contact in PCMC Area?

It will be appreciated.

Thank you.

BigTimeMonger
01-31-21, 10:16
Do we have name of the other actress apart from Tanya Sharma?

Popular actress Tanya Sharma has been arrested in Mumbai with other actress and models who are out of work still, there are many such but only in Mumbai. Its nice for mongers fraternity but extremely risky even business happens only in top 5 star hotels. SP are from same their industry hence difficulty in getting in.

FundoBoy
01-31-21, 15:11
Clearly, she has some other number now if someone recently tried her.

About ten people messaged me her number which is same number. She is not on whatsapp. Someone here has recently tried her means she is active. I was told the she is difficult to get hold of. If anyone of us hears anything then let's keep aware.

Machine9
01-31-21, 17:43
Please share Shivani's contact.

Thanks to Ragnarok11 bro for the contact. She was good looking and young. I found her boobs to me more big compared to her body. Enjoyed those. Tight pussy. I felt she was not involved. Overall she was OK.

Charges- 8.5 for 2.

Face- 8.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Positions- 4 could not try more positions.

SexyGuy79
01-31-21, 19:11

Thanks.

Love Mongers.I am new to Pune dying to get some contacts can you share your best experience contact with damage bro you are you guru in Pune please help.

PuneRocker1
02-01-21, 06:40
I met her last year, she's one of the best budget MILF around.Bro,

Your inbox is full, can you provide contact, my PM is on.

PollardPivot77
02-01-21, 10:00
Thanks to Kiran1411 bhai for the contact.

Tried Miss Fortunate couple of days back.

She is ok type not a looker but a decent BBBJ makes up for it.

Okiesh service. She is good if you want to have long BBBJ.

PollardPivot77
02-01-21, 10:07
Went to this Spa opposite KP lane 6 on the main road. The name starts with K.

Was assigned an Indian therapist. Looks were very good, tall and well build.

B2 B was on offer for 3 k so tried. Was quite good.

Pussy was shaved, clean with no smell. I generally don't do DATY with spa girls but she is amazingly clean so went for it.

Talks well. Had her twice in last week.

PuneRocker1
02-01-21, 11:24
Can someone please share contact of Priya KN and Ritu Kothrud, have read a lot about them. My PM is active.

PuneRocker1
02-01-21, 11:44
Can any one share contact of Priya KN and Ritu kothrud, my PM is active.

SexyGuy79
02-01-21, 13:56
I am new to Pune dying to get some contacts can you share your best experience contact with damage bro you are you guru in Pune please help.Can someone share trusted and genuine SP in Pune.

DathRagnos
02-01-21, 14:14
Can someone please share contact of Priya KN and Ritu Kothrud, have read a lot about them. My PM is active.Check your PM.

Kamsutra69
02-01-21, 16:15
Sounds good. Will try it out the next time I am in Pune. What was the counter charge?

I was in Pune two weeks back. Went to Swai Thai in Baner. Got an amazing B2B from a desi therapist. Places are opening up.

Happy mongering!

Went to this Spa opposite KP lane 6 on the main road. The name starts with K.

Was assigned an Indian therapist. Looks were very good, tall and well build.

B2 B was on offer for 3 k so tried. Was quite good.

Pussy was shaved, clean with no smell. I generally don't do DATY with spa girls but she is amazingly clean so went for it.

Talks well. Had her twice in last week.

VikkiRokki
02-01-21, 17:36
Hi Gguys,

Let is use this post and its replies to collect.

Pune hotels for mongering on parameters like their locations, nightly and / or hourly rates, and their mongering friendliness if any, stars etc.

This will help us make right choices for given area if we have single list to look for though it may not be perfect.

SexyGuy79
02-01-21, 17:47
Any active hotels around Pune that provides with girls like old times?

If any, damages and experience would help.

Thanks in advance.Please help with info of an indi in Pune or hotels that provide.

SexyGuy79
02-01-21, 17:54
The SP has two Indian and one Russian, I had taken the other one (profile not put on mr). She was good looking (9/10) cooperative, but not participating, smoker. You can try the other one, SP is genuine.Can you share genuine SP details Pune.

Bhamsookh1
02-01-21, 19:58
Panvel bro, can you please clear your inbox?

Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
02-01-21, 20:00
Do we have name of the other actress apart from Tanya Sharma?Nope bro we don't.

Bhamsookh1
02-01-21, 20:04
Please share Shivani's contact.6 k for 2 pops is perfect price for her, let's keep that in check.

VikkiRokki
02-01-21, 20:10
FR would really helpful bro.

Damage?

Her stats, mickname?

Sounds good. Will try it out the next time I am in Pune. What was the counter charge?

I was in Pune two weeks back. Went to Swai Thai in Baner. Got an amazing B2B from a desi therapist. Places are opening up.

Happy mongering!

Rapatil75
02-02-21, 01:23
This FR is an year old. Have recently bought ISG subscription and thought shall begin with a FR.

This was precovid.

Bought a coupon with NB for a spa in Fatima ngr near the signal on Pune solapur highway.

Was assigned a Thai therapist. Mimi if I remember correctly. Ample cleavage. Twenty minutes into session asked if interested in extras. Negotiated to 1. 5 k for HJ +TL. Overall was an ok experience. She said no BBBJ or FS for first timers.

Haven't had a chance to repeat.

Would like seniors to help with contact details of Ritu, couple from Wanowrie (Priya if recollect correctly) and Fortunate Patil.

Shall post FRs for every experience.

Please do help a new monger.

VikkiRokki
02-02-21, 04:41
Hi guys,

How do you get Indian Burner or disposable phones numbers with least KYC?

I have US based burners rather voips but would prefer, Indian ones. Any pointers?

DathRagnos
02-02-21, 04:59
6 k for 2 pops is perfect price for her, let's keep that in check.Bang on bro. She has flat service too. So 4 K for 1 and 6 K for 2 is correct price.

DathRagnos
02-02-21, 05:01
Panvel bro, can you please clear your inbox?

Thanks.He has became very silent these days. Usually his contribution on forum was much more than these days. He used to make this group live.

Kamsutra69
02-02-21, 10:18
Damage 1.7 k at the counter. 4 k for B2B.

The therapist name is R.

Happy mongering!

FR would really helpful bro.

Damage?

Her stats, mickname?

PuneShot
02-02-21, 12:38
About ten people messaged me her number which is same number. She is not on whatsapp. Someone here has recently tried her means she is active. I was told the she is difficult to get hold of. If anyone of us hears anything then let's keep aware.Wisely said bro, but make sure all, she is not worth more than 3 k. Keep control over joney.

Bhamsookh1
02-02-21, 14:18
He has became very silent these days. Usually his contribution on forum was much more than these days. He used to make this group live.I know bro, that's quite disappointing.

PbForU
02-02-21, 15:59
Hi,

Anyone tried Sandya MILF short lady reference by PanvelBhai? Is she still active?

Thanks.

PB.

Madhav404
02-02-21, 19:03
Hi guys,

How do you get Indian Burner or disposable phones numbers with least KYC?

I have US based burners rather voips but would prefer, Indian ones. Any pointers?Which US VoIP service you use?

Madhav404
02-02-21, 19:09
Had Ritu last month for first time. Service was as reported in forum. However, she declined for DATY. Also no DFK. But she made up for that with her BBBJ.

Is there any bird in Pune ready for CIM or COB.

Recent report suggests that Mrs Patil may be into it.

Can anyone confirm?

TharkiBoss
02-02-21, 19:55
Thanks kamsutra 69 for the details. I have One.

Last question if you don't mind answering, how was her figure, especially ass. I have a thing for fleshy wide hips.

Damage 1.7 k at the counter. 4 k for B2B.

The therapist name is R.

Happy mongering!

TittyBoy
02-03-21, 02:50
Was trying to connect with Prachi HR but the number was switched off. Fortunate report were not encouraging. So decided to repeat the tried and tested Ritu after almost 1 year. She recognized me and we quickly met at her regular place. She seems to have lost a little weight and I was excited. We had a passionate session including DFK, BBJ, DATY, fingering with 1,2,3 and then 4 fingers. Tried a couple of positions and blasted in doggy as couldn't control. Actually I had decided would not be repeating her but this was a great session.

Damage -5 k.

TittyBoy
02-03-21, 02:54
This FR is a couple of weeks old. Was desperate for a nice massage with BBJ. So decided to visit this place. They still only have apple as Thai therapist and then I heard Jenny who visits as well. Jenny was not available. So went ahead with apple. She gave nice B2B, BBJ and I finished on her boobs. This time she allowed me DFK and DATY as well. But somehow I did not like her body this time. So mostly won't repeat her if I find something better.

Also got to know there is a Thai therapist named Koo in perfect Thai spa. Anybody tried her?

Counter- 1.5 k.

Extras - 3 k.

Panvel1
02-03-21, 02:59
Hi,

Anyone tried Sandya MILF short lady reference by PanvelBhai? Is she still active?

Thanks.

PB.She's active still but not sure about being in Pune. Last she was in Kolhapur where another person I had referred met her. I've met her and she's nice. Short fair and a nice rump. I'm not sure whether she meets or not.

Panvel1
02-03-21, 03:02
I know bro, that's quite disappointing.I'm very much active, reading posts silently. But lost contacts. Will collect more soon.

Ayaanwalia
02-03-21, 05:12
I bought them thru local bitcoins. Paid via gpay. Buy coins worth 27 or 28 $, a little bit extra for txfr fee.

Cheers, Viky.

P.S. Not a senior.Hey bro,

Isn't there a risk of your real identity associated with bitcoin transaction and mongering due to GPay transaction? Do you use your original phone number for mongering?

DathRagnos
02-03-21, 05:55
I'm very much active, reading posts silently. But lost contacts. Will collect more soon.We need your contacts bro. [Deleted by Admin] Haha.

MatureMan29
02-03-21, 08:27
Hello all,

Met with Ritu before few weeks. Look wise seems well past her prime but body is still in very much shape and drool worthy. Had a fantastic time with her because of her BBBJ skills. Had taken her for 2 for 8 K.

I have one question for senior members, if I take her out in the same area for 2 what should be the ideal charges? She quoted 12 K but since the to and for commuting time is hardly half an hour, just thinking what would be the ideal charges?

Reykjavik
02-03-21, 11:42
Decided to try his services. He can be found on Facebook posting every now and then about availability of birds. He sent me some photos. Told him my preference and let him choose. Got called to 3 M in Chinchwad, and from there was guided to a flat. The bird was disappointing, around 40 yr old BP type WG. Finished my business ASAP and left. Nothing good to write about the bird. Allowed me light FK, but BJ was brief and covered. Want active, but was cooperative. WIR: no to the bird, and no to the SP.

Only advantage for people like me who don't have contacts is that he is easily reachable.

Has anyone used the services of an SP who goes by the name of Pritish Jadhav. Operates in PCMC and Leif postpone regularly on fb Sabbir availability of birds? Any feedback would be very helpful.

Nisarth7
02-03-21, 14:45
In one of my previous posts (towards end of 2019), I mentioned that I fixed a meet with a girl named Monika, who then ghosted me on the day we were supposed to meet (she didn't pick my calls or replied to texts and blocked me in whatsApp). I got her number again and whatsApp'd her from another number and said that she did this thing to my friend and she replied saying she "was not in Pune that time and your friend is lying". I have attached her pic here, does anybody know her? She says she is 28 and her body is BBW type.

Rajnigam20
02-03-21, 14:58
Thanks to Ragnarok and Dathragnos for being kind to share Ritu and some other contacts.

Planning to meet Ritu soon.

I have one doubt. The quoted amt 5 K is for one or two sessions?

And is the place / locality safe?

Just concerned as it will be my first time in Pune.

Rishabh11
02-03-21, 15:49
She is fake. I contacted the same girl in December 19. She said her name as Mona. Was asking my pic I declined to share and she started saying very bad words. Said she is going to file complaint against me and all that shit. I told her to fuck off. Avoid her, she is 100% fake.

In one of my previous posts (towards end of 2019), I mentioned that I fixed a meet with a girl named Monika, who then ghosted me on the day we were supposed to meet (she didn't pick my calls or replied to texts and blocked me in whatsApp). I got her number again and whatsApp'd her from another number and said that she did this thing to my friend and she replied saying she "was not in Pune that time and your friend is lying". I have attached her pic here, does anybody know her? She says she is 28 and her body is BBW type.

Joy2018
02-03-21, 18:15
Had a good time with fortunate p few days back.

Is best one of the best for BJ lovers.

Agreed for anal too but not tried but seems to be very tight in bith the holes.

Overall 8/10.

3 K for 2 +800 hotel charges.

WIR. May be yes for BJ only.

VikkiRokki
02-03-21, 19:02
Which US VoIP service you use?Textnow and.

Google voice.

Google is free but hard to activate as it requires real non-VoIP US based phone for verification.

DathRagnos
02-03-21, 19:03
In one of my previous posts (towards end of 2019), I mentioned that I fixed a meet with a girl named Monika, who then ghosted me on the day we were supposed to meet (she didn't pick my calls or replied to texts and blocked me in whatsApp). I got her number again and whatsApp'd her from another number and said that she did this thing to my friend and she replied saying she "was not in Pune that time and your friend is lying". I have attached her pic here, does anybody know her? She says she is 28 and her body is BBW type.You know what you should do.

1) Share her number with us.

2) Everyone will ask and fixed the deed date with her one by one.

3) Block her contacts and ask her to reach places.

These kind of cheaters actually disturbing business of other hard working girls like Ritu, Krupa etc.

Just a thought we as a group should teach them a lesson.

Ragnarok11
02-03-21, 20:35
5 k is for one session, 8 k for 2. She's got her own place in Kothrud, it's quite safe.

Thanks to Ragnarok and Dathragnos for being kind to share Ritu and some other contacts.

Just concerned as it will be my first time in Pune.

Akp16
02-04-21, 04:07
This FR is an year old. Have recently bought ISG subscription and thought shall begin with a FR.

This was precovid.

Bought a coupon with NB for a spa in Fatima ngr near the signal on Pune solapur highway.

Was assigned a Thai therapist. Mimi if I remember correctly. Ample cleavage. Twenty minutes into session asked if interested in extras. Negotiated to 1. 5 k for HJ +TL. Overall was an ok experience. She said no BBBJ or FS for first timers.

Haven't had a chance to repeat.

Would like seniors to help with contact details of Ritu, couple from Wanowrie (Priya if recollect correctly) and Fortunate Patil.

Shall post FRs for every experience.

Please do help a new monger.Messaged you Check inbox.

Akp16
02-04-21, 04:27
Yesterday went to atmosphere wellness spa as wanted to refresh. Book from nearbuy else there rates are high. It was showing 1. 3 k for 1 HR deep tissue on NB. I didn't booked. Went there and showed the receptionist the deal. She said you can pay the same amount in cash here. So I paid cash. Was assigned masseuse named Marie. She was very heavy looking and fat. I was happy because she will have enough strength to put pressure. I told her I opted for deep tissue. She started the massage. In about 5 minutes I realised she is trained and I will receive good massage. Were conversating in between. She didn't told her place. I guess somewhere from northeast from her looks and english accent. Was in no mood of extras. Neither I asked nor she proposed. But the massage I got was best till date. Some1 looking for good massage can try.

Akp16
02-04-21, 04:43
Seniors please help me buying subscription. I am very confused how to buy the bitcoin.You can try localbitcoins dot com.

Aditya01
02-04-21, 04:53
Hi,

Will be visiting Pune later this month for a week.

I have heard that people here are quite generous, just like Delhi forum!

Can members here please share the contacts. I will reciprocate immediately with equal nbr if contacts from NCR. I have almost all contacts in ncr. And if you need anything here do ping me.

P.S: I have been active in Bangalore and Mumbai also. And can share contacts of these places. But those places pale in comparison to Delhi!

SexyGuy79
02-04-21, 05:20
Found this HW indie contact by my friend who is in the mongering scene for a while. She lives in the kondhwa region and has her own place. So called her up and agreed for an afternoon session, using my friend as reference. Reached her place in an upscale society which was surprising. She greeted me and guided me into the living room. It's a good 3 bhk flat with a nice feel to it. We chatted for a while and she asked me to clean myself in the shower, asked her to join me, she agreed. At first, she's a typical HW, but I liked her face and body as it was petite and healthy with average sized melons and ass.

After shower, went to bed and started with DFK and fondling her boobs while she was playing with my johny. After a while started a BBBJ which was average, but she went for deep throat and taking my nuts in her mouth which was awesome. Went for DATY as she had a clean shaved pussy with no smell, very inviting, longest time I spent smooching a pussy, also fingered her quite a bit, tried different positions while doing this.

Started deed with mish, tried doggy and wot, finished in bedside doggy. Cleaned up, paid and left. Great afternoon!!Share HW details.

Bhamsookh1
02-04-21, 05:58
Any Ukrainians available currently in Pune? PM now active.

Bhamsookh1
02-04-21, 06:00
Sure you all heard of Ms S Kale and her trap? Better to seek help of seniors and stay away from something that is too good to be true.

Bhamsookh1
02-04-21, 06:13
Won't write much as 1st was detailed one. Went to different place this time overnight. Great that her charges are still in check and she still charges per pop that is 1,600. BBBJ which is 2nd to Ritu. But Patil is much younger and extremely tight down. Open for every thing. Anal, CIM, rimming at her wish, DFK. Kneaded her oranges and vigorously pumped her. She loves getting pumped. No fake moans. Pretty natural light noise and expression that made me pound her hungrily like animal. Safe to take home kind of girl. Maybe should have suggested her to wear Indian dress. A real VFM compared to other girls available. Maybe this should help us in getting prices down of others. Speaks marathi, hindi and English.

WIR: not so soon as I wanted to try different varieties now. I even leave my girlfriends after few months LOL.

SexyGuy79
02-04-21, 06:30
Yes, the best places for real world mongering, the rejections and misunderstands just made me a better monger & gave me fresh stuff every time.

My favorite was FirangiPaani in Jewel square "Once Upon a Time in Pune", Euriska was a green-field until recently.

Moreover if you don't score a pussy you can come back wiser & less damaged, but in the SP & Sex-Worker scene you will always come back feeling like a fool who blew 12K for an old fat fart who just happens to suck well; but they all have mouth bro.Any luck at any disc till now share contact.

TiaMoman
02-04-21, 09:54
Anyone kindly please send me the contact information for the Priya KN with ref. If needed. My PM is activated.

Thanks in advance.

ColdWater
02-04-21, 09:56
No extra offered there. Also, 90 min massage finished in 60 minutes.

Hi,

Has anyone got feedback on a Thai girl by the name Bam Bam at Aura near mainland China Aundh?

Or if any of have got ref of any better Thai pl let me know.

Rapatil75
02-04-21, 11:49
Messaged you Check inbox.Thanks mate.

DadFuck
02-04-21, 13:16
I'm very much active, reading posts silently. But lost contacts. Will collect more soon.We need you to be active.

PuneRomper
02-04-21, 13:32
Had been there some weeks back. Only Local therapists. Was assigned are.

Massage was good. No hints at all. Was wearing dispo. Then she popped the question. Asked her what was on offer, she said HJ+TL (2 k?) and B2B for 4. Told her I want BJ and she refused saying she has never done it. Eventually negotiated to B2B with BJ for 3 k.

Deed started. She was active and involved. Fingered her pussy. She got wet. Was a bit loose (married). Smallish boobs but she allowed full access and sucking. Now when I asked her to start BJ she refused giving all sorts of excuses (leaking etc). Also continuously complained playfully that I was doing too much.

Anyway, was too far into the deed so continued. Eventually she beat me off. Overall a good experience, though BJ would have been better.

Won't return for her though. Not my type.

Happy mongering!

Star1987
02-04-21, 15:18
Hello mongers,

After too many months, I am writing something here.

Just did massage from tanu east court, I already posted here.

Very good massage with B2B service, experience was good.

Looks - 8.

B2 b - 6.

Charges - 1 k (massage) + 3 k (B2B).

Guys I am looking for fb couple service.

Touch with ash Nithya, Prem Priya Sharma, Neha Pritam, Prachin anil.

Can you suggest me which is good on the basis of look, assets and service.

Happy mongering guys.

Nisarth7
02-04-21, 15:25
She is fake. I contacted the same girl in December 19. She said her name as Mona. Was asking my pic I declined to share and she started saying very bad words. Said she is going to file complaint against me and all that shit. I told her to fuck off. Avoid her, she is 100% fake.When I first asked her for her pic, she said I should sent mine as well. So, I sent her a fake pic and she sent a pic. Same face different dress!

Nisarth7
02-04-21, 15:27
You know what you should do.

1) Share her number with us.

2) Everyone will ask and fixed the deed date with her one by one.

3) Block her contacts and ask her to reach places.

These kind of cheaters actually disturbing business of other hard working girls like Ritu, Krupa etc.

Just a thought we as a group should teach them a lesson.That's actually a good idea. She is not only with messing us, but also other wonderful girls who provide us with good experiences.

If anyone wants her number, feel free to message me.

Reykjavik
02-04-21, 16:31
This is a three week old FR. Contacted my regular SP Robin and asked for options. He sent several pictures, one set was of a pretty girl in gym attire. Selected her. Went to the regular hotel at Baner. Girl came on time. Looked very different from picture, but was very cute and bubbly. Had an amazing rack. Handful and tight, was fit, and talked non-stop. Started with light kissing. She said she generally doesn't allow FK, but because this is my standard ask from the SP, she was asked to let me do some light kissing. The girl is passive and doesn't get involved at all, but lets you play with her body as much as you want. Kissed my body for a bit when I asked her to. Gave covered BJ. Tried to end it quickly, but when I asked her for more, she continued until I asked her to stop. Had her in missionary, continuously kissing her. Repeated the same routine twice. The second climax was accompanied with a proper DFK, and was the highlight of the session apart from playing with her boobs.

Overall:

Looks and personality (7/10) dusky but pretty.

Body and boobs (8/10).

Pussy (7/10) tight.

Attitude: (6/10) talkative, let's you do everything, but doesn't respond until you ask her to.

Damage: 7.5 k + 1 k hotel.

WIR: yes.

Machine9
02-04-21, 18:17
Sent. Check your PM.Thanks to at DathRagnos for sharing Fortunate Patil's number.

I added her on WhatsApp and saw the pic. " I could do with this " I said to myself, after reading reports that her looks were bad. Went ahead and texted her. She immediately replied with her charges and sent her Real pics. I was in for a shock and it took me a few hours to reply back to her. Had it been any other social media site, I would have ignored her. But the reports of her BJ skills got me back to fix the time with her. I told her just 1 shot, she asked me to pay 2 k for one shot, 1.7 k per shot for 2 shots. I agreed for one shot, cause I was still in shock.

I booked a room at Vimannagar and called her there. She came about 45 min late.

She didn't look as bad as the photo she sent. I asked her who is the girl on your WhatsApp photo, to which she replied it was her many years ago.

We started the deed. DFK, sucked her conical boobs and told her to go down. She was really good at it. She said she learnt to give a BJ from retired DSP! She still services him and many people from the station!

She does talk a lot, but I didn't mind, it was entertaining for me.

I am a lover of BJ and told her to keep going on until I cum. Absolutely loved it!

However she didn't entertain CIM.

We spoke for sometime and I told her, we'll see If I can get it up, we will have another shot.

She told me she met a guy in the afternoon and he had mentioned about ISG and that she is popular here. Not sure if that is a good practice. I avoided telling her about ISG. It defeats the purpose of this secret brotherhood. She said she did not like CIM. I was quite surprised but didn't push her.

She spoke about her business as a supplier of medical equipment and how she is gathering funds to restart. I was ready for round 2 in about 30 min and told her to go down (I used to take a few minutes for round 2 , 10 years ago. Those stories for another time.).

Totally enjoyed round 2 , she had to put in a lot of effort and almost stopped, I told her I'm cuming, keep going, don't stop. She's a BJ champ. Came partially in her mouth.

Dressed up, paid her in cash and we left the hotel.

Yesterday I was surprised to receive calls and msgs from her to help for for 3 k cash- Returnable. I didn't respond.

WIR. Depends on mood and if I don't get any one else.

VikkiRokki
02-04-21, 18:34
Never heard of it Bhamsookh1 bro!

And could not find anything in the Pune thread when searched for word Kale.

Can you please add dome details for the awareness of the group? Was it pre-meditated trap with cops or something?

Sure you all heard of Ms S Kale and her trap? Better to seek help of seniors and stay away from something that is too good to be true.

Machine9
02-04-21, 18:35
I availed services from Nelakshi last week, very professional services and GFE experience 4.5 k plus room charges for 2 sessions. FRs about her services are available in this forum.Please share her contact.

DarcyDrew
02-04-21, 18:52

Just concerned as it will be my first time in Pune.Dude make sure you confirm price for 2 shots before you reach the place. I took her for two rounds and thought the max would be 10 k since one is 5 k. After the deed she said it's 12 k for 2.

DathRagnos
02-04-21, 19:31
Anyone kindly please send me the contact information for the Priya KN with ref. If needed. My PM is activated.

Thanks in advance.Check your PM.

DathRagnos
02-04-21, 19:34
Won't write much as 1st was detailed one. Went to different place this time overnight. Great that her charges are still in check and she still charges per pop that is 1,600. BBBJ which is 2nd to Ritu. But Patil is much younger and extremely tight down. Open for every thing. Anal, CIM, rimming at her wish, DFK. Kneaded her oranges and vigorously pumped her. She loves getting pumped. No fake moans. Pretty natural light noise and expression that made me pound her hungrily like animal. Safe to take home kind of girl. Maybe should have suggested her to wear Indian dress. A real VFM compared to other girls available. Maybe this should help us in getting prices down of others. Speaks marathi, hindi and English.

WIR: not so soon as I wanted to try different varieties now. I even leave my girlfriends after few months LOL.Who is this Patil? Fortunate one or Shivani?

Srlin
02-04-21, 21:54
I am new here. I don't have subscription also. I have read more about fortunate one.

Kindly help me in getting the contact of her with some clues. Or where to find her, like in locanto Pune or insta.

Please help.

PuneRomper
02-05-21, 01:42
https://punemirror.indiatimes.com/pune/crime/woman-27-in-cop-net-for-honey-trapping-16/articleshow/80655471.cms

Some stuff you can search Google.

Can you please add dome details for the awareness of the group? Was it pre-meditated trap with cops or something?

Rapatil75
02-05-21, 03:00
Thanks to at DathRagnos for sharing Fortunate Patil's number.

I added her on WhatsApp and saw the pic. " I could do with this " I said to myself, after reading reports that her looks were bad. Went ahead and texted her. She immediately replied with her charges and sent her Real pics. I was in for a shock and it took me a few hours to reply back to her. Had it been any other social media site, I would have ignored her. But the reports of her BJ skills got me back to fix the time with her. I told her just 1 shot, she asked me to pay 2 k for one shot, 1.7 k per shot for 2 shots. I agreed for one shot, cause I was still in shock.

She didn't look as bad as the photo she sent. I asked her who is the girl on your WhatsApp photo, to which she replied it was her many years ago.

We started the deed. DFK, sucked her conical boobs and told her to go down. She was really good at it. She said she learnt to give a BJ from retired DSP! She still services him and many people from the station!

I am a lover of BJ and told her to keep going on until I cum. Absolutely loved it!

However she didn't entertain CIM..Bro.

That's a problem. Getting calls and messages after the business is finished is risky.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

How does one get a ghost number that's untraceable.

And giving ID at hotel again is risky.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Ishaang
02-05-21, 04:09
Can anyone please share fortunate Patil digits with me? PM is active.

Also, I have been browsing MR and checked the profile of the BBW Akki who is a foreigner. Charges about 20 k for 2 shots. Has any monger tried her?

Akp16
02-05-21, 04:52
Dude make sure you confirm price for 2 shots before you reach the place. I took her for two rounds and thought the max would be 10 k since one is 5 k. After the deed she said it's 12 k for 2.It's 8 k for 2.

Akp16
02-05-21, 04:57
https://punemirror.indiatimes.com/pune/crime/woman-27-in-cop-net-for-honey-trapping-16/articleshow/80655471.cms

Some stuff you can search Google.OMG! 15 lac looted and 289 gms gold.

Bondrep111
02-05-21, 10:22
Buddy can you share her number? Thanks.

Thanks to at DathRagnos for sharing Fortunate Patil's number.

However she didn't entertain CIM.

We spoke for sometime and I told her, we'll see If I can get it up, we will have another shot..

Bondrep111
02-05-21, 10:25

WIR: not so soon as I wanted to try different varieties now. I even leave my girlfriends after few months LOL.Bro can you share Patil's number? Thanks.

Panvel1
02-05-21, 14:52
Dude make sure you confirm price for 2 shots before you reach the place. I took her for two rounds and thought the max would be 10 k since one is 5 k. After the deed she said it's 12 k for 2.Preposterous. She is getting very pricey.

DarcyDrew
02-05-21, 15:27
Preposterous. She is getting very pricey.I know bhai. And I think she reads the posts here. I tried booking her last week when I had no other options. She asked for my photo because she didn't remember me. I sent a photo and then she blocked me. Probably because I had reported earlier also that agreeing upon a price with her before the deed is important since she tends to jack up the rates after.

Rocinate03
02-06-21, 13:58
Guys,

Any lodges near Pune that provides girls with services?

If any name, reviews and damages will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rocinate03
02-06-21, 14:23
Hello mongers,

After too many months, I am writing something here.

Just did massage from tanu east court, I already posted here.

Very good massage with B2B service, experience was good.

Looks - 8.

B2 b - 6..Visited Ash Nithya before 2 weeks.

Couple from Katraj, 4 k 1 pop.

She is with a small child, so she has a fat belly.

She was a mood off when I saw her, her front teeth are too bulgy out of her mouth.

She gave the worst BJ ever.

Dnno about what type of services she provided earlier but now she is waste of money.

Avoid her.

AquaGenius
02-06-21, 15:15
Dude make sure you confirm price for 2 shots before you reach the place. I took her for two rounds and thought the max would be 10 k since one is 5 k. After the deed she said it's 12 k for 2.Wow. 12 k for 2 ? She has really jacked up prices. When I negotiate with indies or anyone, I usually give less for 2 shots. As in, if I agree 5 k for one shot, I negotiate 8 k for 2 shots (starting at 7 k). Did succeed many times.

But, for what it's worth even 10 k for 2 shots is pricey. Hope the brethren can bring it down again. I pay her 4 k for one and 7 k for 2 pops (including rent). Bargain hard and negotiate hard guys. Play well and stay safe.

Sen Sex
02-06-21, 17:52
Hi All,

Read a lot of FRs on this indie recently.

Can some kind soul DM her contact number and reference if needed?

And which area she operates or prefers.

Also wanted to post an interesting observation. There is an indie, north easterner, name translates to 'good eyes one'. Her number was shared by a brother in this forum and I took service from her at least 3 times. I shared her number with few guys on this forum as well. That was before lockdown. After lockdown was relaxed I thought of meeting her so whatsapped her. Before that I confirmed her name on truecller and it was same as before. To my WA message she replied 'who is this? I told her we have met before and provided her few details to refresh her memory. But she insisted that she does not know me and she is not that type of girl. I was little scared now and told her I have probably mixed up my contacts and I will delete her number. And she said I should better. But I am sure there was no mix up on my part. May be she has quit the business or did not want to meet me. Her number ends in 475. If any one here can shed some light, just to douse my curiosity. Her service was not that great and even if she is in business I don't want to meet her any more.

TIA.

DarcyDrew
02-06-21, 18:22
Hi fellas.

Just wanted to confirm what the usual charges for Krupa are? Some have mentioned 8 k for 2 while others have paid 6 k for 2. She is asking for 8 k right now. She was offered by SP Subhash earlier but I passed because of the looks. Just need an idea if 8 k is too high for her. Don't want to jack up her prices accidentally.

Cheers.

TheCharm
02-06-21, 19:33
Visited Ash Nithya before 2 weeks.

Couple from Katraj, 4 k 1 pop.

She is with a small child, so she has a fat belly.

She was a mood off when I saw her, her front teeth are too bulgy out of her mouth.

She gave the worst BJ ever.

Dnno about what type of services she provided earlier but now she is waste of money.

Avoid her.I am planning to meet her this week. Can you tell me you meet her when her husband was at home?? Does her husband give privacy or he gets involved??

Rocinate03
02-06-21, 20:44
I am planning to meet her this week. Can you tell me you meet her when her husband was at home?? Does her husband give privacy or he gets involved??Her husband he is in hall while you do the deed.

No disturbance of any kind.

You will be told to meet at a petrol station near Katraj and he will take it from there.

With my experience bro, use thar money at some spa at least spa girls will give you a better BJ.

Rest is up to you bro.

Rocinate03
02-07-21, 00:58
Heard a lot about this spa.

Where is it or any other hint to decrypt the name of spa, it's hard for me.

Damages and reviews would be welcomed.

JayPunekar
02-07-21, 05:36
Hi fellas.

Just wanted to confirm what the usual charges for Krupa are? Some have mentioned 8 k for 2 while others have paid 6 k for 2. She is asking for 8 k right now. She was offered by SP Subhash earlier but I passed because of the looks. Just need an idea if 8 k is too high for her. Don't want to jack up her prices accidentally.

Cheers.She is worth 6 k 2 shots or less. Try negotiating with her.

DathRagnos
02-07-21, 06:01
Her husband he is in hall while you do the deed.

No disturbance of any kind.

You will be told to meet at a petrol station near Katraj and he will take it from there.

With my experience bro, use thar money at some spa at least spa girls will give you a better BJ.

Rest is up to you bro.One of my friend also advised me skip her.

DathRagnos
02-07-21, 06:05
Check you PM.

I met one indie but name is not at all what you have suggested.

Hi All,

Read a lot of FRs on this indie recently.

Can some kind soul DM her contact number and reference if needed?

And which area she operates or prefers.

Also wanted to post an interesting observation. There is an indie, north easterner, name translates to 'good eyes one'. Her number was shared by a brother in this forum and I took service from her at least 3 times. I shared her number with few guys on this forum as well. That was before lockdown. After lockdown was relaxed I thought of meeting her so whatsapped her. Before that I confirmed her name on truecller and it was same as before. To my WA message she replied 'who is this? I told her we have met before and provided her few details to refresh her memory. But she insisted that she does not know me and she is not that type of girl. I was little scared now and told her I have probably mixed up my contacts and I will delete her number. And she said I should better. But I am sure there was no mix up on my part. May be she has quit the business or did not want to meet me. Her number ends in 475. If any one here can shed some light, just to douse my curiosity. Her service was not that great and even if she is in business I don't want to meet her any more.

TIA.

DathRagnos
02-07-21, 06:11
I personally feel even 5 K for a pop is way high for her. Let's think this way that I would have spent 2 K for hotel so it sums up for 3 K; which is ok for Ritu. So Whenever you are going for Ritu for 2 pops you might negotiate starting from 7 K.

Wow. 12 k for 2 ? She has really jacked up prices. When I negotiate with indies or anyone, I usually give less for 2 shots. As in, if I agree 5 k for one shot, I negotiate 8 k for 2 shots (starting at 7 k). Did succeed many times.

But, for what it's worth even 10 k for 2 shots is pricey. Hope the brethren can bring it down again. I pay her 4 k for one and 7 k for 2 pops (including rent). Bargain hard and negotiate hard guys. Play well and stay safe.

DathRagnos
02-07-21, 06:14
This is what we don't want, any bird to know about this group.

I know bhai. And I think she reads the posts here. I tried booking her last week when I had no other options. She asked for my photo because she didn't remember me. I sent a photo and then she blocked me. Probably because I had reported earlier also that agreeing upon a price with her before the deed is important since she tends to jack up the rates after.

Bhamsookh1
02-07-21, 10:34
Who is this Patil? Fortunate one or Shivani? Its fortunate. Shivani looks better but fortunate is cheaper and better service.

Bhamsookh1
02-07-21, 10:35

Can you please add dome details for the awareness of the group? Was it pre-meditated trap with cops or something?She is probably not on forum, it was in news. Its a lesson of donts for us.

Bhamsookh1
02-07-21, 10:49
This is what we don't want, any bird to know about this group.I still feel that there are SPs and indies on this group directly or indirectly. Getting info thru their accounts or some of this forums informers.

Rocinate03
02-07-21, 11:41
Anyone came across this couple from Somwar Peth.

Age Raj 40, Nikita 36.

Claiming to have a house and their offer is eat and have sex anytime as much you want for 1 month for 8 K.

Anyone encountered before or took their membership?

JayPunekar
02-07-21, 12:08
Heard a lot about this spa.

Where is it or any other hint to decrypt the name of spa, it's hard for me.

Damages and reviews would be welcomed.It can be Green Village Spa. There is one at Wakad.

VBang
02-07-21, 17:08
Any reviews on bliss spa chain?

I m thinking to try bliss Shivajinagar Jm Road.

Any actions?

VikkiRokki
02-07-21, 17:50
Hi ISG bros,

Some indies like Prachu and few others ask for our pics before they share their pics?

How to tackle this?

How to say no to our pics and still get theirs?

TheCharm
02-07-21, 17:51

Age Raj 40, Nikita 36.

Claiming to have a house and their offer is eat and have sex anytime as much you want for 1 month for 8 K.

Anyone encountered before or took their membership?They shared any pics or number??

VikkiRokki
02-07-21, 18:28
Hi bros,

Some SPs ask pic for hotel confirmation before sending the bird to the room.

But the thing is, suppose this is your first time experience with that SP and / or girl and hence you do not want to invest money before actually seeing the bird face to face.

Moreover once they know that you have spent money on hotel and they can potentially blackmail you for more money and / or online payment as well.

How to tackle this?

Also are there any SPs in Pune which show you all the birds face to face and allow you to choose? This is pretty common in Bay Area, USA at least.

DathRagnos
02-07-21, 18:53
Cannot agree more.

Its fortunate. Shivani looks better but fortunate is cheaper and better service.

VBang
02-07-21, 21:23
Nitu verma and Ritu are same?

And verma wa no ends with 897.

She is quoting 5 k for one pop.

Rocinate03
02-07-21, 22:24
They shared any pics or number??FB, goes with name Raj Nayak.

FedStar
02-08-21, 03:47
Decided to try his services. He can be found on Facebook posting every now and then about availability of birds. He sent me some photos. Told him my preference and let him choose. Got called to 3 M in Chinchwad, and from there was guided to a flat. The bird was disappointing, around 40 yr old BP type WG. Finished my business ASAP and left. Nothing good to write about the bird. Allowed me light FK, but BJ was brief and covered. Want active, but was cooperative. WIR: no to the bird, and no to the SP.

Only advantage for people like me who don't have contacts is that he is easily reachable.Hello friend,

I saw your post late. All members request: I got scary info about this one. There is possibility of some hidden camera or blackmailing. Please avoid. There is significant risk, I got this info from my friend.

FedStar
02-08-21, 04:04
This is a three week old FR. Contacted my regular SP Robin and asked for options. He sent several pictures, one set was of a pretty girl in gym attire. Selected her. Went to the regular hotel at Baner. Girl came on time. Looked very different from picture, but was very cute and bubbly. Had an amazing rack. Handful and tight, was fit, and talked non-stop. Started with light kissing. She said she generally doesn't allow FK, but because this is my standard ask from the SP, she was asked to let me do some light kissing. The girl is passive and doesn't get involved at all, but lets you play with her body as much as you want. Kissed my body for a bit when I asked her to. Gave covered BJ. Tried to end it quickly, but when I asked her for more, she continued until I asked her to stop. Had her in missionary, continuously kissing her. Repeated the same routine twice. The second climax was accompanied with a proper DFK, and was the highlight of the session apart from playing with her boobs.

Overall:.Bro,

You have overpaid rate at wakad baner max 4 to 4.5 k and hotel 500 irrespective of girl. Don't jack up prices keep rates under control.

Aarun21
02-08-21, 04:11

Age Raj 40, Nikita 36.

Anyone encountered before or took their membership?The offer seems too good to be true. Approach with caution.

Aarun21
02-08-21, 04:19
Hi ISG bros,

Some indies like Prachu and few others ask for our pics before they share their pics?

How to tackle this?

How to say no to our pics and still get theirs?You can share self destructive pics through Telegram. They can't even take screenshots.

LulzAk
02-08-21, 05:08
Isn't it better to just do a video call instead sharing pics? That way there is no doubt, pics can be manipulated. If the girl is genuine she will do it. Thoughts?

You can share self destructive pics through Telegram. They can't even take screenshots.

DathRagnos
02-08-21, 05:20
No they are different. Don't have Verma; s number but Ritu's both numbers doesn't end with 897, but 131.

Nitu verma and Ritu are same?

And verma wa no ends with 897.

She is quoting 5 k for one pop.

DathRagnos
02-08-21, 05:25
There were quite a few brothels where you used to meet birds f2 f. It was better than watching their snaps on mobile which are way too filtered.

Either you should go to reliable SP or you can just ask that SP which hotel he recommends or he has tie up with?

Hi bros,

Some SPs ask pic for hotel confirmation before sending the bird to the room.

But the thing is, suppose this is your first time experience with that SP and / or girl and hence you do not want to invest money before actually seeing the bird face to face.

Moreover once they know that you have spent money on hotel and they can potentially blackmail you for more money and / or online payment as well.

How to tackle this?

Also are there any SPs in Pune which show you all the birds face to face and allow you to choose? This is pretty common in Bay Area, USA at least.

DathRagnos
02-08-21, 05:27
Yes telegram is better for self destructing images.

You can share self destructive pics through Telegram. They can't even take screenshots.

VikkiRokki
02-08-21, 07:10
Yes telegram is better for self destructing images.Yes this can definitely work but the problem is Very few Indies are on telegram!

InvincibleBet
02-08-21, 09:36
Anyone had experience with this couple? Active on FB.

No pics but if someone availed them, can you share FR?

Rocinate03
02-08-21, 11:07
There were quite a few brothels where you used to meet birds f2 f. It was better than watching their snaps on mobile which are way too filtered.

Either you should go to reliable SP or you can just ask that SP which hotel he recommends or he has tie up with?Do you know of any hotels providing girls?

KenTheRockstar
02-08-21, 13:28
Very first thing, prices and rates in Pune are spiking like anything for absolutely no reasons. 5 to 8 k is like peanuts nowadays. And for what? Saggy boobs, loose and sometimes smelly pussy with hair? And moreover there tantrums. Just use your senses guys, is that girl some model or beauty pageant or drop dead awesome figure? My point is why are we letting them to raise the rates? I had called Ritu in last week. She quoted 6. \5 k for 1 which she actually came down from 7 k. On a lighter note I asked her if this is Corona cess after the budget? Finally dropped the idea with a sweet deny. She is definitely not worth more than 3 k now. It is because people are paying these girls are raising the rates as simple as that.

About the visibility of this forum to these girls and SP's. She do have the information of this forum. Might not in detail. Because so far I understand she can converse only in Hindi no English. The old queen Neha from Aundh was well versed with this forum and knew her competitor Pallavi and the other Neha from Hadapsar very well. Of course because of some of the members from the forum. I won't name them. I understand there are some SP's as members in this forum which is not a surprise because of some incidents happened with me long time back with some famous indies then. There prices were manipulated frequently.

All in all the bottom line is keep the rates down at least for the old girls like Ritu and Pallavi. Else visit Mumbai or navi Mumbai. It maybe more cheaper and paisa wasool than paying hefty here in Pune.

I know bhai. And I think she reads the posts here. I tried booking her last week when I had no other options. She asked for my photo because she didn't remember me. I sent a photo and then she blocked me. Probably because I had reported earlier also that agreeing upon a price with her before the deed is important since she tends to jack up the rates after.

Sambhai3012
02-08-21, 15:18
I am in touch with Prem payal couple on fb & planning to meet them. Can anyone tell me about their services? Her boobs size? Pussy? Service? I am asking about Prem Payal & not about Prem Priya Sharma. So please help needed urgently with details soon. Please help me soon guys.

DathRagnos
02-08-21, 18:55
Bang on Bro. This is the best and safest way.

Isn't it better to just do a video call instead sharing pics? That way there is no doubt, pics can be manipulated. If the girl is genuine she will do it. Thoughts?

DathRagnos
02-08-21, 18:57
Ask them to have video call as LulzAk suggested. I really liked this idea. This way you can actually check birds if you want.

Yes telegram is better for self destructing images.

CoolMots
02-08-21, 23:34
I am in touch with Prem payal couple on fb & planning to meet them. Can anyone tell me about their services? Her boobs size? Pussy? Service? I am asking about Prem Payal & not about Prem Priya Sharma. So please help needed urgently with details soon. Please help me soon guys.Read my earlier FR. To answer your specific questions, lookwise below avarage, body is towards heavy side, some problem in her front teeths I only took covered BJ as I was disappointed on seeing her. Her attitude and service was good and her Hubby was also very cooperative.. he did not disturbed.. from most of my previous read about pune FB couples this is common situation of FB couples. The ladies are below avarage to ugly in looks but servicewise good

LulzAk
02-09-21, 05:03
Anyone aware if the famous couple from Manjri are still active? They this coding system. The lady was very cooperative, nice and clean pussy perfect for DATY. Good times.

Read my earlier FR. To answer your specific questions, lookwise below avarage, body is towards heavy side, some problem in her front teeths I only took covered BJ as I was disappointed on seeing her. Her attitude and service was good and her Hubby was also very cooperative.. he did not disturbed.. from most of my previous read about pune FB couples this is common situation of FB couples. The ladies are below avarage to ugly in looks but servicewise good

Sambhai3012
02-09-21, 05:39
Read my earlier FR. To answer your specific questions, lookwise below avarage, body is towards heavy side, some problem in her front teeths I only took covered BJ as I was disappointed on seeing her. Her attitude and service was good and her Hubby was also very cooperative.. he did not disturbed.. from most of my previous read about pune FB couples this is common situation of FB couples. The ladies are below avarage to ugly in looks but servicewise goodThank you bro for your reply on my post.

Reykjavik
02-09-21, 07:47
4.5-5 k for two shots?

And hotel was definitely worth 1 k.

Bro,

You have overpaid rate at wakad baner max 4 to 4.5 k and hotel 500 irrespective of girl. Don't jack up prices keep rates under control.

Sanev75
02-09-21, 09:22
Hi members,

Need suggestions on couple friendly hotel in an around central Pune.

Any pointers from oy* would also be helpful.

Need for couple of hours during day time.

Please pm for suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Sanev75
02-09-21, 09:24
Any reviews on bliss spa chain?

I m thinking to try bliss Shivajinagar Jm Road.

Any actions?Go ahead. And follow regular dos and don't.

You will get benefited.