PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Bhamsookh1
02-09-21, 10:24
Ask them to have video call as LulzAk suggested. I really liked this idea. This way you can actually check birds if you want.Sounds nice but have you tried it? I feel girls won't come on a video call. But they do then pleasure.

Bhamsookh1
02-09-21, 10:25
It can be Green Village Spa. There is one at Wakad.Hara gao have lost all their greenery and is just a barren land now.

Bhamsookh1
02-09-21, 10:28
Very first thing, prices and rates in Pune are spiking like anything for absolutely no reasons. 5 to 8 k is like peanuts nowadays. And for what? Saggy boobs, loose and sometimes smelly pussy with hair? And moreover there tantrums. Just use your senses guys, is that girl some model or beauty pageant or drop dead awesome figure? My point is why are we letting them to raise the rates? I had called Ritu in last week. She quoted 6. \5 k for 1 which she actually came down from 7 k. On a lighter note I asked her if this is Corona cess after the budget? Finally dropped the idea with a sweet deny. She is definitely not worth more than 3 k now. It is because people are paying these girls are raising the rates as simple as that.

About the visibility of this forum to these girls and SP's. She do have the information of this forum. Might not in detail. Because so far I understand she can converse only in Hindi no English. The old queen Neha from Aundh was well versed with this forum and knew her competitor Pallavi and the other Neha from Hadapsar very well. Of course because of some of the members from the forum. I won't name them. I understand there are some SP's as members in this forum which is not a surprise because of some incidents happened with me long time back with some famous indies then. There prices were manipulated frequently.

All in all the bottom line is keep the rates down at least for the old girls like Ritu and Pallavi. Else visit Mumbai or navi Mumbai. It maybe more cheaper and paisa wasool than paying hefty here in Pune.Bang on bro. I still feel that there are SPs and indies on this group directly or indirectly. Getting info thru their accounts or some of this forums informers. ISGians have to be ethical. Don't sacrifice brotherhood for free sex is my word of advice for them. Regard Navi and Bombay, I think we either can make Pune better together or visit other cities, but is it worth the time to travel for almost a days just for deed?

Bhamsookh1
02-09-21, 10:32
1. Aliyah. Fair north MP girl from vivant and Hara gao who use to give FS. Any whereabouts on her?

2. Alia. Dusky now fat MP girl form hara goa. Any whereabouts on her?

3. Aliya. The famous indie on his group.

PM active if anyone can help with first 2.

Rocinate03
02-09-21, 12:26
Hey,

Anyone recently visited here.

Damages, reviews and if anyone who provides special services could help me with name of her.

Thinking of visiting by Saturday.

Jacky22
02-09-21, 13:26
Guys,

SA is very expensive so didn't try this for Sugar Babies. But here is a recent experience I had with a college graduate girl out of job but high maintenance in lifestyle. She joined as receptionist for earning money but her lifestyle was extremely high elite standard. She slept with many to make more money at work. I was one of them. But now I feel there should be some means where we could find these sugar babies. They charge 2-3 k extra but they are well educated, have style, have a good figure, good attitude in bed and doing this more willingly to pay for high quality lifestyle. Does anyone know any other sites? Then SA?

VBang
02-09-21, 17:38
Someone had told mirrorwali about this forum.

Dear mongers.

If any WG or SP know about this forum then they will hike their price.

DathRagnos
02-09-21, 19:32
Another incident. Shruti from hadapsar asking for 12 K for 3-4 hours or 2 pops. These girls needs to introspect and check their price hike.

Let me know if anyone has paid her that much. 12 K for Shruti is too much.

Very first thing, prices and rates in Pune are spiking like anything for absolutely no reasons. 5 to 8 k is like peanuts nowadays. And for what? Saggy boobs, loose and sometimes smelly pussy with hair? And moreover there tantrums. Just use your senses guys, is that girl some model or beauty pageant or drop dead awesome figure? My point is why are we letting them to raise the rates? I had called Ritu in last week. She quoted 6. \5 k for 1 which she actually came down from 7 k. On a lighter note I asked her if this is Corona cess after the budget? Finally dropped the idea with a sweet deny. She is definitely not worth more than 3 k now. It is because people are paying these girls are raising the rates as simple as that.

About the visibility of this forum to these girls and SP's. She do have the information of this forum. Might not in detail. Because so far I understand she can converse only in Hindi no English. The old queen Neha from Aundh was well versed with this forum and knew her competitor Pallavi and the other Neha from Hadapsar very well. Of course because of some of the members from the forum. I won't name them. I understand there are some SP's as members in this forum which is not a surprise because of some incidents happened with me long time back with some famous indies then. There prices were manipulated frequently.

All in all the bottom line is keep the rates down at least for the old girls like Ritu and Pallavi. Else visit Mumbai or navi Mumbai. It maybe more cheaper and paisa wasool than paying hefty here in Pune.

Bhamsookh1
02-09-21, 19:51
Another incident. Shruti from hadapsar asking for 12 K for 3-4 hours or 2 pops. These girls needs to introspect and check their price hike.

Let me know if anyone has paid her that much. 12 K for Shruti is too much.She is not worth 12 k even for all night. Desperate mongers have helped price hike. Must keep this under control especially for new girls now.

Bhamsookh1
02-09-21, 19:54
Someone had told mirrorwali about this forum.

Dear mongers.

If any WG or SP know about this forum then they will hike their price.She's not from Pune, she is in Hyderabad. Worth it. Need someone like her in dry Pune.

Bhamsookh1
02-09-21, 19:56
Guys,

SA is very expensive so didn't try this for Sugar Babies. But here is a recent experience I had with a college graduate girl out of job but high maintenance in lifestyle. She joined as receptionist for earning money but her lifestyle was extremely high elite standard. She slept with many to make more money at work. I was one of them. But now I feel there should be some means where we could find these sugar babies. They charge 2-3 k extra but they are well educated, have style, have a good figure, good attitude in bed and doing this more willingly to pay for high quality lifestyle. Does anyone know any other sites? Then SA?Sadly not in India bro. I tried to introduce 2 of my colleagues to ISG but no luck. Hopefully you succeed and share.

DathRagnos
02-09-21, 19:56
Sorry forgot to mention. Please don; t write me for Shruti's contact number. As I said I will keep city pocket friendly so I will not advertise her and give her customers unless she rates her down.

Let me know if anyone has paid her that much. 12 K for Shruti is too much.

AquaGenius
02-10-21, 04:17
Hi bro,

Never knew there was another Aliyah too. Fair one. But yeah I am aware of the Hara gaon one who is dusky, short and tries to speak in English. She is now with a different spa near Ganeesham. Sent her digits via PM, check if she is one among your search.

1. Aliyah. Fair north MP girl from vivant and Hara gao who use to give FS. Any whereabouts on her?

PM active if anyone can help with first 2.

Ashu85
02-10-21, 06:16
Hi mongers,

Hope all are doing well in this tough times. Just wanted to put it out there. I was once travelling outside the country and had a chance to have a lovely looking Japanese girl as my co passenger. She was one of the softest and fairest girls I have ever seen. Just thinking about her gives me a hardon even today.

Since then I have always had a fantasy to try out a Japanese or Korean girl. Is there a possibility anyone here knows any such place or contact where I can fulfill this desire. I am ok to travel to Mumbai as well if required.

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 07:01
Sorry forgot to mention. Please don; t write me for Shruti's contact number. As I said I will keep city pocket friendly so I will not advertise her and give her customers unless she rates her down.That's a great strategy to follow. I will second and follow this.

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 07:06
So I managed to get some sure info from a very genuine and strong source. Vashi rotla, jaq fer, moni ry, divya tripati, none of these are in deed business by far. However likes of both Adas, gehna, some popular from hotflix etc are available in stars in Mumbai, Dubai only for exorbitant rates and have waiting time. Please don't flood my PM as I have no more information than this.

Madhav404
02-10-21, 09:14
This is a month Old FR. Decided to try Fortunate Patil. Using pointers on this forum was able to find her on IG. Contacted her and got her number. She sent me her pics upfront on WA with quote of 3400 for 2 pops. Negotiated to 3 k. As per reports here she is not good looker. Her pics confirmed the same but at least she didn't send phototshopped pics. Met her at designated location afternoon. She asked about type of hotels. She said she knows 2 safe places. One 500 and other one 800 (OYO) . Went with 800 one because hygiene issues. She has boy cut and looks like a famous old Bollywood singer. Coming to deeds, she is definitely worth her price. BBJ next to Ritu. She is definitely not a time watcher. Allows you to take your time. It seems there are enough FRs here on her so won't add same stuff again. A humble request please don't tell any girl about this forum. She kept asking me if there is any FB or WA group were (we) discuss and report our experience. I said I got her details from IG and wasn't aware of such forums. What made her doubtful was me knowing exact rates of hotel and her. So just don't be too obvious.

However I have some concerns about hotel. She told me that check-out for hotel was next day afternoon. And once "customer" leaves after deeds, she keeps room for her. I don't mind her using room for herself. But what concern me is that what if there is some monkey business going on once we leave. As the hotel takes photo copy of our IDs meaning we will be accountable for whatever happens over there. Is it normal or genuine concern? Do share your thoughts.

Rick5641
02-10-21, 10:36

PM active if anyone can help with first 2.She has started a MP in partnership with someone. Her workplace is located in a big commercial complex and its name is similar to treat of a famous Mexican food.

I saw her in that spa before lockdown, not sure if she is still there.

Rick5641
02-10-21, 10:41
Hello dear mongers,

Like all other businesses Lockdown has taken toll on MP's as well. LE in Hinjawadi is also a reason, due to that infamous Ruka Hua Pani is closed. However they have opened another branch with different name in wakad, below MI service Centre.

I visited them last week. Staff is different old staff Burnlee may come after few days.

Over all service was OK. HJ, B2B is on offer, all NE Staff.

GreenRabit
02-10-21, 11:59
You could try gleeden.com, do post FRs if you succeed.

Guys,

SA is very expensive so didn't try this for Sugar Babies. But here is a recent experience I had with a college graduate girl out of job but high maintenance in lifestyle. She joined as receptionist for earning money but her lifestyle was extremely high elite standard. She slept with many to make more money at work. I was one of them. But now I feel there should be some means where we could find these sugar babies. They charge 2-3 k extra but they are well educated, have style, have a good figure, good attitude in bed and doing this more willingly to pay for high quality lifestyle. Does anyone know any other sites? Then SA?

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 12:08
Ok service. Exorbitant rates. Odd nakhras. 5 to 6 k for 2 to 3 hrs and 2 pops is right price of her. She is no Deepsikha nagpal or Kisori Shane who is about same age else would have even paid 15 k for short time. I suggest seniors to share her pic or people do video call with her before.

JimmynJohny
02-10-21, 15:19
Hi Seniors,

Just wanted to know how much time it takes for activation. I transferred the bitcoins yesterday only.

Thanks for early reply.

You need to send us the "Transaction ID" (aka "TXID") or hash code and we'll activate your subscription within a few hours.

Admin3

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 16:29
Hi bro,

Never knew there was another Aliyah too. Fair one. But yeah I am aware of the Hara gaon one who is dusky, short and tries to speak in English. She is now with a different spa near Ganeesham. Sent her digits via PM, check if she is one among your search.Got your PM. My search continues for Aliyah and Sonam from kiyora spa. Both super good looking who gave FS.

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 16:33
Hi mongers,

Hope all are doing well in this tough times. Just wanted to put it out there. I was once travelling outside the country and had a chance to have a lovely looking Japanese girl as my co passenger. She was one of the softest and fairest girls I have ever seen. Just thinking about her gives me a hardon even today.

Since then I have always had a fantasy to try out a Japanese or Korean girl. Is there a possibility anyone here knows any such place or contact where I can fulfill this desire. I am ok to travel to Mumbai as well if required.Sadly not in Pune, even I think in India. Luckily there are ample Korean and Japanese female students in Pune. Don't know current scene, but try KP, Lavale, BHS areas. They are too reserved. Good luck amd if you get lucky in Pune via bars or SP or in Mumbai then do share the details as Japs and Kors are on top of my fantasy list too.

VikkiRokki
02-10-21, 17:30
They say few hours but for me it too more than a day I think!

We are in different time zone.

Admin3

Joy2018
02-10-21, 17:33
This is a month Old FR. Decided to try Fortunate Patil. Using pointers on this forum was able to find her on IG. Contacted her and got her number. She sent me her pics upfront on WA with quote of 3400 for 2 pops. Negotiated to 3 k. As per reports here she is not good looker. Her pics confirmed the same but at least she didn't send phototshopped pics. Met her at designated location afternoon. She asked about type of hotels. She said she knows 2 safe places. One 500 and other one 800 (OYO) . Went with 800 one because hygiene issues. She has boy cut and looks like a famous old Bollywood singer. Coming to deeds, she is definitely worth her price. BBJ next to Ritu. She is definitely not a time watcher. Allows you to take your time. It seems there are enough FRs here on her so won't add same stuff again. A humble request please don't tell any girl about this forum. She kept asking me if there is any FB or WA group were (we) discuss and report our experience. I said I got her details from IG and wasn't aware of such forums. What made her doubtful was me knowing exact rates of hotel and her. So just don't be too obvious.

However I have some concerns about hotel. She told me that check-out for hotel was next day afternoon. And once "customer" leaves after deeds, she keeps room for her. I don't mind her using room for herself. But what concern me is that what if there is some monkey business going on once we leave. As the hotel takes photo copy of our IDs meaning we will be accountable for whatever happens over there. Is it normal or genuine concern? Do share your thoughts.Hey bro,

For me it seems to be a genuine concern.

One thing that we can do is to do the checkout in their register with time and sign mentioned. If someone have better thoughts do share.

DarcyDrew
02-10-21, 18:26
Tried the attached bird from SP Shivani. Asked her to come to my place as the hotel Shivani uses is really far. Booked her for the night.

I had paid for the hotel the last time I booked a bird from Shivani for the night. So I told her that I will pay 1 k less. She agreed but asked for the girl's cab fare which seemed fair since the hotel is far off. So I gave Shivani my society's name and she forwarded it to the bird. Despite paying for the cab, this ***** arrived riding on a bike with a guy and straightaway entered the society. It was so fucking obvious to the guards who usually enter a visitor's details.

But I didn't want that to spoil the night so I let it go. I got her to the apartment and ordered some pizza. Meanwhile, this dumbfuck thought it would be a good idea to talk to her family while sitting at a customer's place. Worst part is she called her family again and I didn't know so I said something out loud which her brother heard. He got suspicious and started asking her to video call him. We moved to the bedroom and she started getting undressed. She plainly asked me to undress as well and get in the bed.

She has got great tits but had hairy legs and kitty. Wouldn't have gone down on her even if she paid me to. No foreplay of any kind. Won't even try and kiss you on the neck or anything. No DFK, no BBBJ. Handjob that seemed as if she wanted to rip the dick off. Finished the deed quickly since she did nothing for me.

After this started her real drama. She said that she is very worried because her brother overheard and she wanted to leave by 1. This chick arrived at 10 and wanted me to finish 3 rounds by 1. So I fucked her one more time and asked her to leave. She left at 12. So I basically paid 15 k for 2 rounds and 2 hours. I was relieved honestly that I didn't have to sleep with this chick in my house.

Gave the SP an earful the next day and I am done with Shivani now. I would rather be dry than waste money on such low quality pussy.

Looks: 5/10, way off from the pictures. Dark skinned with rough hands and a hairy body.

Boobs: 8/10, the only good thing about her.

Pussy: 1/10, loose, unshaved and she didn't allow DATY anyway, not that I would have even if it had been covered in strawberries.

Service: 1/10, worst experience I have had in the mongering world.

Attitude: 1/10, the ***** basically expects you to pump and dump which is available for 400-500 in the shady parts of the city.

Damages: 15 k for 3 rounds.

WIR: Never, neither the girl nor the SP.

P.S. : Either I am doing something really wrong or this city is really dry.

DathRagnos
02-10-21, 18:58
Darcy bro this is the second time in a row you have been cheated in the deed. My plain feeling is your dick is ruling over your brain. Hold on your testosterone.

My first rule is never give SP your home address. If your home is very far then you could have booked hotel in the middle way.

Bro and 15 K for this? Here we all are trying to make this city pocket friendly. Did you have a video call for the bird? City is right on the place but you need to wait for the right place for right deed bro.

Tried the attached bird from SP Shivani. Asked her to come to my place as the hotel Shivani uses is really far. Booked her for the night.

Gave the SP an earful the next day and I am done with Shivani now. I would rather be dry than waste money on such low quality pussy.

Looks: 5/10, way off from the pictures. Dark skinned with rough hands and a hairy body.

Boobs: 8/10, the only good thing about her.

Pussy: 1/10, loose, unshaved and she didn't allow DATY anyway, not that I would have even if it had been covered in strawberries.

Service: 1/10, worst experience I have had in the mongering world.

Attitude: 1/10, the ***** basically expects you to pump and dump which is available for 400-500 in the shady parts of the city.

Damages: 15 k for 3 rounds.

WIR: Never, neither the girl nor the SP.

P.S. : Either I am doing something really wrong or this city is really dry.

DathRagnos
02-10-21, 19:11
I totally agree. She is classy old MILF who knows what and when to talk. Don; t make her allure you.

Ok service. Exorbitant rates. Odd nakhras. 5 to 6 k for 2 to 3 hrs and 2 pops is right price of her. She is no Deepsikha nagpal or Kisori Shane who is about same age else would have even paid 15 k for short time. I suggest seniors to share her pic or people do video call with her before.

DathRagnos
02-10-21, 19:15
When you get cheap option like fortunate patil why can; t you pay little more on safer side? You could have booked good OYO hotel. Panvel bhai has already put hotel list on the group in KP.

I really don; t understand some of us are ready to pay more than eligibility and some of us are not paying for safety? Guys let's get united and keep this city live, safe, happening and pocket friendly.

However I have some concerns about hotel. She told me that check-out for hotel was next day afternoon. And once "customer" leaves after deeds, she keeps room for her. I don't mind her using room for herself. But what concern me is that what if there is some monkey business going on once we leave. As the hotel takes photo copy of our IDs meaning we will be accountable for whatever happens over there. Is it normal or genuine concern? Do share your thoughts.

DathRagnos
02-10-21, 19:16
Mail your transaction ID from your registered email ID bro.

Hi Seniors,

Just wanted to know how much time it takes for activation. I transferred the bitcoins yesterday only.

Thanks for early reply.

DathRagnos
02-10-21, 19:18
Arun bhai will definitely try this one. Even for that matter Jay Punekar will also try.

You could try gleeden.com, do post FRs if you succeed.

DathRagnos
02-10-21, 19:19
Try ST spa baner. I heard they are also started and has good staff.

Hello dear mongers,

Like all other businesses Lockdown has taken toll on MP's as well. LE in Hinjawadi is also a reason, due to that infamous Ruka Hua Pani is closed. However they have opened another branch with different name in wakad, below MI service Centre.

I visited them last week. Staff is different old staff Burnlee may come after few days.

Over all service was OK. HJ, B2B is on offer, all NE Staff.

DathRagnos
02-10-21, 19:20
If you find someone my PM is active.

Sadly not in Pune, even I think in India. Luckily there are ample Korean and Japanese female students in Pune. Don't know current scene, but try KP, Lavale, BHS areas. They are too reserved. Good luck amd if you get lucky in Pune via bars or SP or in Mumbai then do share the details as Japs and Kors are on top of my fantasy list too.

Sahilall4
02-10-21, 19:29
Hi guys,

Please suggest hygienic MPs around Shivajinagar, deccan, where one can get good massage and well as extras at reasonable rates. Also, if possible, suggest preferable girl to go for in these MPs.

P.S. My PM is open.

Aarun21
02-10-21, 19:53
Arun bhai will definitely try this one. Even for that matter Jay Punekar will also try.Don't think it's familiar among girls in India. Let alone Pune.

But I have been lucky enough to score a few of the GND (girl next door) type through SA. Yes they were expensive but the experiences were exclusive as well. I prefer quality over quantity so few experiences like these in a year is enough 4 me to satiate the quest of monger in me.

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 19:58
If you find someone my PM is active.Like wise bro. You too.

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 20:00
Don't think it's familiar among girls in India. Let alone Pune.

But I have been lucky enough to score a few of the GND (girl next door) type through SA. Yes they were expensive but the experiences were exclusive as well. I prefer quality over quantity so few experiences like these in a year is enough 4 me to satiate the quest of monger in me.Any SA girls available in 4 digit range?

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 20:02
Try ST spa baner. I heard they are also started and has good staff.Suko tai spa? Any first hand experiences bro? I never heard good reviews about this place in past.

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 20:09
When you get cheap option like fortunate patil why can; t you pay little more on safer side? You could have booked good OYO hotel. Panvel bhai has already put hotel list on the group in KP.

I really don; t understand some of us are ready to pay more than eligibility and some of us are not paying for safety? Guys let's get united and keep this city live, safe, happening and pocket friendly.Cent percent correct. Book your hotel by oneself. With regards to Patil she works for 18 plus hours so when she gets time she rests in hotel she told me. We have option to call her to our booked hotel. For me both times she left hotel with me.

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 20:12
Has anyone tried therapist poo from Hindi name for Piece spa? Any reviews on her services and fees? Also their receptionist?

Bhamsookh1
02-10-21, 20:15
She has started a MP in partnership with someone. Her workplace is located in a big commercial complex and its name is similar to treat of a famous Mexican food.

I saw her in that spa before lockdown, not sure if she is still there.Thanks but she is now working in other place. I am wary of visiting her after I heard many bad, fatty and smelly reviews about her especially that she did the deed with many wo cover. I hope she has tested.

GreenRabit
02-11-21, 02:04
They are college students, start off quoting 8-10 k. Most of them are willing to negotiate.

In my last SA FR I mentioned about a deadfish. May be she has gained some experience. Try her.

Experience is not as good as you get from Pros. It's not a romantic / flirty experience either.

Any SA girls available in 4 digit range?

GreenRabit
02-11-21, 02:14
Last time I checked, I saw the SA janta on gleeden as well.

But, there were few new profiles as well.

Before I discovered ISG, I also found travelgirls.com. Has anyone tried it?

Didn't have the guts to approach anyone at that time.

But I have been lucky enough to score a few of the GND (girl next door) type through SA. Yes they were expensive but the experiences were exclusive as well. I prefer quality over quantity so few experiences like these in a year is enough 4 me to satiate the quest of monger in me.

Tut Li
02-11-21, 03:16
Any SA girls available in 4 digit range?Not really, mostly they are not into 1-2 shots, and for LT, 15-20 k deal for more than 15 hours is good deal. I don't think sp chicks for LT will be available at less than 15, and they will join you for LT after taking at least 4-5 dicks same day. You can't enjoy.

Jacky22
02-11-21, 04:10
You could try gleeden.com, do post FRs if you succeed.Thank you Arunbhai. Will try this one.

Jacky22
02-11-21, 04:12

But I have been lucky enough to score a few of the GND (girl next door) type through SA. Yes they were expensive but the experiences were exclusive as well. I prefer quality over quantity so few experiences like these in a year is enough 4 me to satiate the quest of monger in me.Absolutely true point. For me too. Quality experience matters. SA subscription is too expensive but now that you have hinted I shall subscribe this.

DathRagnos
02-11-21, 04:30
Hi guys,

Please suggest hygienic MPs around Shivajinagar, deccan, where one can get good massage and well as extras at reasonable rates. Also, if possible, suggest preferable girl to go for in these MPs.

P.S. My PM is open.The only spa is Kin + mahila (nah + ri).

DathRagnos
02-11-21, 04:35
Suko tai spa? Any first hand experiences bro? I never heard good reviews about this place in past.Actually it swai thai spa.

Bhamsookh1
02-11-21, 07:14
They are college students, start off quoting 8-10 k. Most of them are willing to negotiate.

In my last SA FR I mentioned about a deadfish. May be she has gained some experience. Try her.

Experience is not as good as you get from Pros. It's not a romantic / flirty experience either.Oh damn. Service is as or more important to me than looks. If you have any personal experiences then please PM digits with damage. Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
02-11-21, 07:17
Not really, mostly they are not into 1-2 shots, and for LT, 15-20 k deal for more than 15 hours is good deal. I don't think sp chicks for LT will be available at less than 15, and they will join you for LT after taking at least 4-5 dicks same day. You can't enjoy.Really lucky and honored to get a reply from a legend. Bro, you have a very valid point and I agree please PM if you have any active and tested contacts. Thanks again. Also request you to please be active as Pune needs you.

Bhamsookh1
02-11-21, 07:19
Actually it swai thai spa.OK thanks bro.

Bhamsookh1
02-11-21, 08:08
So was feeling to unload badly in chilly weather and was in no mood to experiment fearing it could be a bad one.

Hence went to my regular spa and booked same therapist for fourth time now. Counter 1500 paid and went in. Kumari is a mid 30's MILF who is wheatish and average built with good height. No makeup, light perfume, no odor from any part of body including mouth, and down pussy in fact it smell nice. Smooth hairless skin. Offered her Cadbury straight away and got a tight hug, this time it was different and the game started. She undressed herself and me and asked if I wanted message or just fun all time. I said fun and later message if we have time left. She switched off all lights I asked her to have some light but she said she is shy this time, maybe she was expecting me to bang her. After fully naked again a hug and she felt my tool poking her. She squeezed it few times complimenting it. Then her best bit the gentle licks all over my body, she's got great tongue. Made me too horny that I threw her on bed and almost entered, controlled and pulled back. Began foreplay and she was in mood too moaning and saying don't bite I bit, don't finger and I figured until she got wet, don't be load and I sucked and fingered her till my arm was sore and she literally pushed my arm back as she was moaning loudly. Then again she said don't kiss and I did a long passionate DFK. When I got opportunity I inserted my finger in her pussy. I turned to her boobs now and she covered them with her palms. Removed them and pounced on them, first kneaded them harshly as they are bit more then handful. Then started licking her from tummy but ignored her nipples purposely, which I find her best body part. She held my head with both hands and pleaded to suck her nipples, I acknowledged it and then next ten minutes was just sucking and biting her nipples with odd pinches too because she asked me not to bite, pinch and finger with a no means yes kind of smile, I did it even more and vigorously. We then licked each others backs she licked my toes to scrotum and then johnny. I got a hint that she is also hungry for sex. While fingering and boob sucking put the sheath and inserted. Hammered her pussy for next I don't know how many minutes. I unloaded in her with sheath on. We both felt warm when I was in her. We both sweated in AC. I massaged her a bit and asked her to reciprocate when we realized we are 20 minutes over time. Told her to ignore as the spa was empty anyway. She massaged for some time. We showered and I left.

Never talked about what is on offer and fees. Still gave her 2 k tip don't know if I did right by doing it? She requested me to not share her details as she doesn't do FS and it happy doing B2B and massage.

Rapatil75
02-11-21, 08:58
My first proper FR on ISG.

Got the contact of Priya through a senior member of this group and contacted Priya.

Sounded very sweet on phone.

After confirmation met Prem about three km from her home.

Deed:

Was pleasantly surprised to see a petite lady.

I like such girls. Asked her to undress me as I did the same to her.

After light kissing sucked her small but awesome melons for five minutes. She has fabulous hair. She had just taken a bath and her figure and long hair made Johnny ready for action.

She did BBBJ for a good five minutes followed by mish and WOT.

Johnny was still hard and I had never before done Anal. Wanted to try and she was ready. She put a lotion on her anus and the condom and in doggy after some effort was able to insert. She had some pain initially but later enjoyed the session. Personally I didn't enjoy it as much as I had anticipated but was still a good experience.

Then switched to WOT and after superb fuck for about five minutes I came.

Overall good experience.

Rating.

Face 6/10.

Figure 9/10. I like petite.

Pussy 8/20, clean and tight.

Anal 7/10.

BJ 6/10.

Shall post more FRs I promise.

DathRagnos
02-11-21, 09:01
Yo bro any new good contacts? Please send me my PM active.

Not really, mostly they are not into 1-2 shots, and for LT, 15-20 k deal for more than 15 hours is good deal. I don't think sp chicks for LT will be available at less than 15, and they will join you for LT after taking at least 4-5 dicks same day. You can't enjoy.

Ashu85
02-11-21, 09:59
Sadly not in Pune, even I think in India. Luckily there are ample Korean and Japanese female students in Pune. Don't know current scene, but try KP, Lavale, BHS areas. They are too reserved. Good luck amd if you get lucky in Pune via bars or SP or in Mumbai then do share the details as Japs and Kors are on top of my fantasy list too.Great that makes 2 of us trying to hunt. Will keep you posted if I find anything. Please let me know if you find any.

Rajnigam20
02-11-21, 10:06
So after getting some contacts from kind seniors here, decided to meet Ritu. A lot has been already written so will not go into details.

Although I doubt she is aware of this forum and was asking how I got contact etc. Made some random stories.

BJ was great.

8 k for 2.

Rajnigam20
02-11-21, 10:20
An interesting discussion topic.

I always wonder has anybody been ever in a situation during their mongering experience that when trying to meet someone without knowing much details about her and suddenly figure out that you somehow know her. Maybe a friend's friend, some workplace acquaintance, someone from your own locality or anyone whom you somehow recognize?

Comments.

Bhamsookh1
02-11-21, 13:01
Anyone has her digits? Please PM me. Also can someone in short describe her looks, service, age and fees?

Thanks.

DarcyDrew
02-11-21, 13:01
Darcy bro this is the second time in a row you have been cheated in the deed. My plain feeling is your dick is ruling over your brain. Hold on your testosterone.

My first rule is never give SP your home address. If your home is very far then you could have booked hotel in the middle way.

Bro and 15 K for this? Here we all are trying to make this city pocket friendly. Did you have a video call for the bird? City is right on the place but you need to wait for the right place for right deed bro.Yeah bro. You are not wrong. The first bird I tried wasn't good enough but the second one was better. So I thought I would try my luck with another. In hindsight, I shouldn't have. I did let Johnny make the decision instead of my brain. Will be more careful from now onwards. Both in terms of selection of the bird and the place. Thanks for the advice bro.

Cheers.

Bhamsookh1
02-11-21, 13:03
Seeking help from fellow bros here of a female with long nails. Of course she should know how to use them. My PM active if any referrals from anyone on a spa girl or indie with long nails who has experience of it. Thanks.

AquaGenius
02-11-21, 13:31
Brother,

Never ever do this again. Your concern is genuine and from what I see there is a huge risk. Forget about monkey business, anything and everything that will happen in that room until officially you check out will be against you, isn't it? God forbid, if there has been an unfortunate event and has to involve police don't you think it will lead to you for no reason (LOL. May be I watched too much of Crime Patrol or CID)? So better you always insist that you will check out officially for safety reasons and she can take a new room if she wants. Hope you agree with my thoughts.

Pleasur
02-11-21, 13:39
Arun bhai will definitely try this one. Even for that matter Jay Punekar will also try.Gleeden is expensive. You get 25 coins for 1000 bucks. One chat takes away 6 that is if you get response. Two types of girls there some are pros. Some are purely for fun. Don't expect too much. I have burned lot of money without a date.

PuneBickle01
02-11-21, 16:06
Has anyone asked for / taken Ritu for night off late?

I wanted to know if she does it, where, damages, timings and overall experience.

Thanks and take care guys!

TharkiBoss
02-11-21, 16:44
There were 2 Ratis, one from Baner and another in P.S. Famous for rimming and BBJs (she is the older one). The one from baner was younger and better looking with great boobs and ass, but she is not reachable mostly. Rati from PS is the older one, and not very good looking but had great boobs and great attitude around 3 years ago. Not sure of how all that's now.

Anyone has her digits? Please PM me. Also can someone in short describe her looks, service, age and fees?

Thanks..

LulzAk
02-11-21, 18:25
Guys,

Looking for getting FS or Extras at a Spa, please PM me if this is possible and references. Need good hygiene and nice ladies. Any help will be much appreciated!

Khunter
02-11-21, 18:45
Wow bro, awesome FR, what's name of the spa?

So was feeling to unload badly in chilly weather and was in no mood to experiment fearing it could be a bad one.

Hence went to my regular spa and booked same therapist for fourth time now. Counter 1500 paid and went in. Kumari is a mid 30's MILF who is wheatish and average built with good height. No makeup, light perfume, no odor from any part of body including mouth, and down pussy in fact it smell nice. Smooth hairless skin. Offered her Cadbury straight away and got a tight hug, this time it was different and the game started. She undressed herself and me and asked if I wanted message or just fun all time. I said fun and later message if we have time left. She switched off all lights I asked her to have some light but she said she is shy this time, maybe she was expecting me to bang her. After fully naked again a hug and she felt my tool poking her. She squeezed it few times complimenting it. Then her best bit the gentle licks all over my body, she's got great tongue. Made me too horny that I threw her on bed and almost entered, controlled and pulled back. Began foreplay and she was in mood too moaning and saying don't bite I bit, don't finger and I figured until she got wet, don't be load and I sucked and fingered her till my arm was sore and she literally pushed my arm back as she was moaning loudly. Then again she said don't kiss and I did a long passionate DFK. When I got opportunity I inserted my finger in her pussy. I turned to her boobs now and she covered them with her palms. Removed them and pounced on them, first kneaded them harshly as they are bit more then handful. Then started licking her from tummy but ignored her nipples purposely, which I find her best body part. She held my head with both hands and pleaded to suck her nipples, I acknowledged it and then next ten minutes was just sucking and biting her nipples with odd pinches too because she asked me not to bite, pinch and finger with a no means yes kind of smile, I did it even more and vigorously.

DathRagnos
02-11-21, 19:23
Yes, I met one girl on tinder who was asking for FWB. We connect did the deed and when I was paying her she told me that she knew me and we met in the party. I was totally out of senses that time but she was rommie of my colleague. And she did not take the money. This happened in 2015 in Mumbai. I did not meet that colleague after that. LOL.

I always wonder has anybody been ever in a situation during their mongering experience that when trying to meet someone without knowing much details about her and suddenly figure out that you somehow know her. Maybe a friend's friend, some workplace acquaintance, someone from your own locality or anyone whom you somehow recognize?

Comments.

DathRagnos
02-11-21, 19:28
As a rule can we all follow and do the sign on the checkout form? Or take the checkout receipt? This will also eliminates the further problems if any. Last time I had this doubt in my mind when I left cute HW in the room and left. This mistakes can happen so let; s have some provision to get rid of the further problems.

Brother,

Never ever do this again. Your concern is genuine and from what I see there is a huge risk. Forget about monkey business, anything and everything that will happen in that room until officially you check out will be against you, isn't it? God forbid, if there has been an unfortunate event and has to involve police don't you think it will lead to you for no reason (LOL. May be I watched too much of Crime Patrol or CID)? So better you always insist that you will check out officially for safety reasons and she can take a new room if she wants. Hope you agree with my thoughts.

DarcyDrew
02-11-21, 19:31
Has anyone asked for / taken Ritu for night off late?

I wanted to know if she does it, where, damages, timings and overall experience.

Thanks and take care guys!She doesn't reply to the price related questions, atleast in my experience. I have tried asking her for full night prices but she didn't respond at all. You can try your luck with her regarding this. Do report back the prices if she confirms.

Cheers.

DathRagnos
02-11-21, 19:38
Bro, Nice one. Good find to unload.

You need to have such catch in safer time.

Hence went to my regular spa and booked same therapist for fourth time now. Counter 1500 paid and went in. Kumari is a mid 30's MILF who is wheatish and average built with good height. No makeup, light perfume, no odor from any part of body including mouth, and down pussy in fact it smell nice. Smooth hairless skin. Offered her Cadbury straight away and got a tight hug, this time it was different and the game started. She undressed herself and me and asked if I wanted message or just fun all time. I said fun and later message if we have time left. She switched off all lights I asked her to have some light but she said she is shy this time, maybe she was expecting me to bang her. After fully naked again a hug and she felt my tool poking her. She squeezed it few times complimenting it. Then her best bit the gentle licks all over my body, she's got great tongue. Made me too horny that I threw her on bed and almost entered, controlled and pulled back. Began foreplay and she was in mood too moaning and saying don't bite I bit, don't finger and I figured until she got wet, don't be load and I sucked and fingered her till my arm was sore and she literally pushed my arm back as she was moaning loudly. Then again she said don't kiss and I did a long passionate DFK. When I got opportunity I inserted my finger in her pussy. I turned to her boobs now and she covered them with her palms. Removed them and pounced on them, first kneaded them harshly as they are bit more then handful. Then started licking her from tummy but ignored her nipples purposely, which I find her best body part. She held my head with both hands and pleaded to suck her nipples, I acknowledged it and then next ten minutes was just sucking and biting her nipples with odd pinches too because she asked me not to bite, pinch and finger with a no means yes kind of smile, I did it even more and vigorously. We then licked each others backs she licked my toes to scrotum and then johnny. I got a hint that she is also hungry for sex. While fingering and boob sucking put the sheath and inserted. Hammered her pussy for next I don't know how many minutes. I unloaded in her with sheath on. We both felt warm when I was in her. We both sweated in AC. I massaged her a bit and asked her to reciprocate when we realized we are 20 minutes over time. Told her to ignore as the spa was empty anyway. She massaged for some time. We showered and I left.

Never talked about what is on offer and fees. Still gave her 2 k tip don't know if I did right by doing it? She requested me to not share her details as she doesn't do FS and it happy doing B2B and massage.

DathRagnos
02-11-21, 19:39
Good to know that she is not charging more than usual. Next time bring her down to 7 K.

So after getting some contacts from kind seniors here, decided to meet Ritu. A lot has been already written so will not go into details.

Although I doubt she is aware of this forum and was asking how I got contact etc. Made some random stories.

BJ was great.

8 k for 2.

Bhamsookh1
02-11-21, 20:13
Actually it swai thai spa.This was my regular spa until LE. This spa gave some great Thai food for us like Lulu, Jewel, Ann many more.

Bhamsookh1
02-11-21, 20:14
Any referrals on lactating availability recently in Pune who are active? Please PM me.

Rick5641
02-12-21, 03:17

Hence went to my regular spa and booked same therapist for fourth time now. Counter 1500 paid and went in. Kumari is a mid 30's MILF who is wheatish and average built with good height. No makeup, light perfume, no odor from any part of body including mouth, and down pussy in fact it smell nice. Smooth hairless skin. Offered her Cadbury straight away and got a tight hug, this time it was different and the game started. She undressed herself and me and asked if I wanted message or just fun all time. I said fun and later message if we have time left. She switched off all lights I asked her to have some light but she said she is shy this time, maybe she was expecting me to bang her. After fully naked again a hug and she felt my tool poking her. She squeezed it few times complimenting it. Then her best bit the gentle licks all over my body, she's got great tongue. Made me too horny that I threw her on bed and almost entered, controlled and pulled back. Began foreplay and she was in mood too moaning and saying don't bite I bit, don't finger and I figured until she got wet, don't be load and I sucked and fingered her till my arm was sore and she literally pushed my arm back as she was moaning loudly. Then again she said don't kiss and I did a long passionate DFK. When I got opportunity I inserted my finger in her pussy. I turned to her boobs now and she covered them with her palms. Removed them and pounced on them, first kneaded them harshly as they are bit more then handful..Any directions to reach this place?

May be you can inbox me.

Thanks.

DathRagnos
02-12-21, 03:32
Yeah bro, there were quiet a good thai dishes in this spa.

This was my regular spa until LE. This spa gave some great Thai food for us like Lulu, Jewel, Ann many more.

DathRagnos
02-12-21, 03:33
Last time she threw some odd reason for full night saying she lives with her sister and she doesn't have any reason to stay all night and all.

She doesn't reply to the price related questions, atleast in my experience. I have tried asking her for full night prices but she didn't respond at all. You can try your luck with her regarding this. Do report back the prices if she confirms.

Cheers.

Reykjavik
02-12-21, 03:35
Met a girl on SA last year. She said she is from the other end of the city. I only gave a very broad idea of where I live. We meet at a hotel in the city center. Started chit chat. Then she asked me where I live. I narrowed down my area of residence. She asked me where in that area. The questions followed until my address for narrowed down to my wing. She was from the same society! Had temporarily moved to some other place for to covid lockdown or something.

We're both shocked. However, after some time prospect of making money (for her) and dick brain (for me) took over, and we went ahead. We see each other occasionally in the common areas of the society, but haven't spoken since. She has been very nice / professional about it.

Comments.

Sen Sex
02-12-21, 07:08
I think they are active but from a different place in same area. Lady keeps occasionally sending me WA message. I took service from her once, long time back, and wasn't very excited about it. Plus the place is too far from my home & work place.

Don't pay more that 6 k for 2 sessions if you decide to go. She will eventually agree.

Anyone aware if the famous couple from Manjri are still active? They this coding system. The lady was very cooperative, nice and clean pussy perfect for DATY. Good times.

MyDesire
02-12-21, 08:53
Which FB cpl lady has teeth problem, Prem Payal or Ash Nithya?

Which one is better, How are they in comparison?

Jacky22
02-12-21, 08:56
This was my regular spa until LE. This spa gave some great Thai food for us like Lulu, Jewel, Ann many more.Best place and away from busy road. Girls here were absolutely top quality. Some real gems.

Khunter
02-12-21, 09:43
Went to Ni spa aundh last month. Was asking for Apple after reading a lot about her here, but wasn't available. They assigned Dream in Hindi. She was wheatish, good body, clean p, amazing boos. She said she is new there. Did some formality massage and started rolling her fingers near groin, I turned and took her in my arms and asked her what will she do. Looked like she wanted to have fun, after DFKs, pressing, fingering she was wet and moaning with me. Came all over her thigh.

Overall very good experience, but damage was too high - 2.5 k at counter and 3 k tip. Will not visit again due to high counter charges.

Any pointers for a good MP / spa in wakad Aundh P.S. Area where one can get teens / young, fair skin girls providing extras? Local, north Indians, NE anything is fine.

Khunter
02-12-21, 09:49
Tried o ek spa in English opposite to dange chauk McDonald in December, very bad experience. Place was filthy, no special rooms, curtains between beds. They assigned local woman looking like kamwali aunty. Was talking for the whole time. Just took HJ with top access for 1 k. 1 k counter.

Mayhem096
02-12-21, 10:48
Anyone aware if the famous couple from Manjri are still active? They this coding system. The lady was very cooperative, nice and clean pussy perfect for DATY. Good times.Your PM is full.

Are you talking about Madhuri?

Panvel1
02-12-21, 14:42
Last time she threw some odd reason for full night saying she lives with her sister and she doesn't have any reason to stay all night and all.Had her twice in the night before.

Vedrtu
02-12-21, 15:35
Met a girl on SA last year. She said she is from the other end of the city. I only gave a very broad idea of where I live. We meet at a hotel in the city center. Started chit chat. Then she asked me where I live. I narrowed down my area of residence. She asked me where in that area. The questions followed until my address for narrowed down to my wing. She was from the same society! Had temporarily moved to some other place for to covid lockdown or something.

We're both shocked. However, after some time prospect of making money (for her) and dick brain (for me) took over, and we went ahead. We see each other occasionally in the common areas of the society, but haven't spoken since. She has been very nice / professional about it.How was the experience, do you still have contact and would be able to share it?

Member #4743
02-12-21, 16:52
I had couple of session with Ritu. I like it because of BBBJ & safe place.

Seniors please share any new contact please.

Was looking for Russian or any good looking College girl. But no luck.

Already PM couple of members but no reply.

Hope you guys will reply once you are online.

This is awesome community. Thanks all.

RohitCR7
02-12-21, 18:33
Hi all,

Please help me with Spa / massage parlour that provides extras in Goa.

Please share any experience / pointers as Goa forum is dry.

DathRagnos
02-12-21, 19:06
Wow lucky chap.

Had her twice in the night before.

DathRagnos
02-12-21, 19:11
It's total NO place bro. You actually completed the massage and deed is a big achievement. I went and came out after looking at the setup.

Tried o ek spa in English opposite to dange chauk McDonald in December, very bad experience. Place was filthy, no special rooms, curtains between beds. They assigned local woman looking like kamwali aunty. Was talking for the whole time. Just took HJ with top access for 1 k. 1 k counter.

DathRagnos
02-12-21, 19:14
Where do you live? LOL. Can you help with her number PM is active.

We're both shocked. However, after some time prospect of making money (for her) and dick brain (for me) took over, and we went ahead. We see each other occasionally in the common areas of the society, but haven't spoken since. She has been very nice / professional about it.

Bhamsookh1
02-12-21, 20:47

We're both shocked. However, after some time prospect of making money (for her) and dick brain (for me) took over, and we went ahead. We see each other occasionally in the common areas of the society, but haven't spoken since. She has been very nice / professional about it.What a coincidence like one in million. If you don't mind, please PM her name and number bro along with her charges, thanks. I can reciprocate.

Bhamsookh1
02-12-21, 20:57
Went to Ni spa aundh last month. Was asking for Apple after reading a lot about her here, but wasn't available. They assigned Dream in Hindi. She was wheatish, good body, clean p, amazing boos. She said she is new there. Did some formality massage and started rolling her fingers near groin, I turned and took her in my arms and asked her what will she do. Looked like she wanted to have fun, after DFKs, pressing, fingering she was wet and moaning with me. Came all over her thigh.

Overall very good experience, but damage was too high - 2.5 k at counter and 3 k tip. Will not visit again due to high counter charges.

Any pointers for a good MP / spa in wakad Aundh P.S. Area where one can get teens / young, fair skin girls providing extras? Local, north Indians, NE anything is fine.Thanks for the FR but you have paid high price. Counter price 1500 is max for 1 hour. Did you book for long time? Also 2 k for good looking young therapist for only B2B is enough. Keep adding 500 extra per service. You could have had almost 2 sessions in the money you paid.

Bhamsookh1
02-12-21, 20:59

Any pointers for a good MP / spa in wakad Aundh P.S. Area where one can get teens / young, fair skin girls providing extras? Local, north Indians, NE anything is fine.Is this the same apple who worked with crystal spa?

Rapatil75
02-13-21, 00:50
Heard of two new birds.

Payal from Hinjewadi and Malvika from Kothrud.

Any contact details and FRs with damages incurred would be welcome.

PuneRomper
02-13-21, 01:57
Yup. Had good stuff. Now only locals / village girl types. No fun.

This was my regular spa until LE. This spa gave some great Thai food for us like Lulu, Jewel, Ann many more.

PuneRomper
02-13-21, 02:01
I have not. But this is something that I keep worrying about. What if it is a colleague. Or a neighbor. Or a friend? Will I continue? What should be the course of action? Who should be more embarrassed?

Comments.

PuneRomper
02-13-21, 02:06
Maybe it is to do with personal taste, but my experience some weeks back was exactly the opposite.

Face was horrible, dark, spotty, village Bai types. Boobs small and saggy. Tires on the belly- cycle tires type with dark line creases. Hair is long, but very rough. Not "petite" by any standards.

I will not return and frankly don't recommend. But to each his own.

My first proper FR on ISG.

Got the contact of Priya through a senior member of this group and contacted Priya.

Sounded very sweet on phone.

After confirmation met Prem about three km from her home.

Deed:

Was pleasantly surprised to see a petite lady.

I like such girls. Asked her to undress me as I did the same to her.

After light kissing sucked her small but awesome melons for five minutes. She has fabulous hair. She had just taken a bath and her figure and long hair made Johnny ready for action.

She did BBBJ for a good five minutes followed by mish and WOT...

Rajnigam20
02-13-21, 02:36
This is what I have been wondering about. World is small.

Who knows some of the members here know each other personally and are just talking here with secret identities.

Khunter
02-13-21, 04:17
Agree it was high for counter. This spa is weekly increasing the rates I guess due to demand, so won't go there again. But had fun worth 3 k. Reg. Apple. I am a rookie here so not aware of crystal SP also. Can someone point me to good spas with extras in pcmc, baner balewdi area? My PM is active. TIA.

Thanks for the FR but you have paid high price. Counter price 1500 is max for 1 hour. Did you book for long time? Also 2 k for good looking young therapist for only B2B is enough. Keep adding 500 extra per service. You could have had almost 2 sessions in the money you paid.

VikkiRokki
02-13-21, 04:17
FR for SP (digits ending 900) and one of the bird with him named Queen in Hindi. See the attachments.

Damage 7.5 k (excluding* hotel) for 2 HR 2 shots.

Face 7/10.

Rest 3/10 totally Budhwar Peth type. I am not saying unclean but too blackish and unmaintained. Lots of stretch marks.

No BBBJ or DFK.

DATY. You won't wish for it.

So in short SP pics are misleading (to some extent) but he trust worthy. He even called and asked for feedback. And suggested me new girls which looks enticing. Also if it matters to you SP speaks Marathi. SP was good at communication. Bird arrived in less 3 minutes once I got the room.

Lodge was kokan and gem (in Hindi) in Katraj and it was decent, safe for charges of INR 500. Lodge was suggested by SP.

BTW lodge keeps your DL and gives you back when you leave.

Does any SPs now show birds face to face & wearing right clothing, before taking them Hotel? I miss the old days when this was regular.

WIR- No way the bird. May be SP since new bird seem nice and I am expecting discount this time and his lodge is near to me.

Khunter
02-13-21, 04:19
Any pointer to this place bro?

Hence went to my regular spa and booked same therapist for fourth time now. Counter 1500 paid and went in. Kumari is a mid 30's MILF who is wheatish and average built with good height. No makeup, light perfume, no odor from any part of body including mouth, and down pussy in fact it smell nice. Smooth hairless skin. Offered her Cadbury straight away and got a tight hug, this time it was different and the game started. She undressed herself and me and asked if I wanted message or just fun all time. I said fun and later message if we have time left. She switched off all lights I asked her to have some light but she said she is shy this time, maybe she was expecting me to bang her. After fully naked again a hug and she felt my tool poking her. She squeezed it few times complimenting it. Then her best bit the gentle licks all over my body, she's got great tongue. Made me too horny that I threw her on bed and almost entered, controlled and pulled back. Began foreplay and she was in mood too moaning and saying don't bite I bit, don't finger and I figured until she got wet, don't be load and I sucked and fingered her till my arm was sore and she literally pushed my arm back as she was moaning loudly. Then again she said don't kiss and I did a long passionate DFK. When I got opportunity I inserted my finger in her pussy. I turned to her boobs now and she covered them with her palms. Removed them and pounced on them, first kneaded them harshly as they are bit more then handful. Then started licking her from tummy but ignored her nipples purposely, which I find her best body part..

TharkiBoss
02-13-21, 04:49
The best thai bird I had there was Crystal. She had Huge jugs and big, round plumpy ass. And I had one of the best times with her. Went there again last week, and the guy at reception was quick to recognise me. He assigned a NE babe to me. Nice figure and sensual massage ending with a B2 B. Had a good time with her. She had large nipples like berries. Damages: 1. 7 k at reception, 3 k to the NE babe.
The reason I gave her 3k for b2b was because she did more than I expected to me happy. She got nude completely and kissed me all over and licked me randomly and took bath with me. The kissing and licking with her nude warm body over me was so sensuous that I couldn't control myself and shot a load. Did not have time to try FS as there was a meeting in next 15 min. So took shower with her and left. Overall a very satisfying

Best place and away from busy road. Girls here were absolutely top quality. Some real gems..

SummerTime1985
02-13-21, 05:06

Comments.Yes, I was having dinner with my full family, it was a family get together in a restaurant, and the girl walks in with some one, probably with her client. We both looked at eachother, I was frozen, but fortunately she just smiled and walked away. I was completely blank for few minutes. Never visited her after that.

PuneRomper
02-13-21, 06:25
I was with Crystal long back. She refused BJ and was asking 3 k for B2B and HJ. Said no.

I had had Koohoo (another Thai) long back. The best I have had. Great body (plastic tits), fully involved and a great BBBJ.

Did the NE give you a BJ in the 3 k. Any hints on name?

The best thai bird I had there was Crystal. She had Huge jugs and big, round plumpy ass. And I had one of the best times with her. Went there again last week, and the guy at reception was quick to recognise me. He assigned a NE babe to me. Nice figure and sensual massage ending with a B2 B. Had a good time with her. She had large nipples like berries. Damages: 1. 7 k at reception, 3 k to the NE babe.
The reason I gave her 3k for b2b was because she did more than I expected to me happy. She got nude completely and kissed me all over and licked me randomly and took bath with me. The kissing and licking with her nude warm body over me was so sensuous that I couldn't control myself and shot a load. Did not have time to try FS as there was a meeting in next 15 min. So took shower with her and left. Overall a very satisfying

Joy2018
02-13-21, 08:00
As a rule can we all follow and do the sign on the checkout form? Or take the checkout receipt? This will also eliminates the further problems if any. Last time I had this doubt in my mind when I left cute HW in the room and left. This mistakes can happen so let; s have some provision to get rid of the further problems.If the hotel provides the receipt then I think that will be the best document to protect overselves.

I took once from a hotel in Aurangabad where I meet one cpl last year. OR rather we should compulsory take the receipt if we are meeting outside Pune or in unknown area.

Jacky22
02-13-21, 08:13
Interesting topic.

I used to visit this lady in London regularly for two reasons great body, she was 10 years older to me ask then so great caring attitude and no rushed service. Romanian origin so well built if you know what I mean.

I was in York one day for work and when I stopped at a restaurant for a coffee I noticed her at the counter. She got little stunned, obviously there she probably is keeping clean image and wouldn't want to spoil it. It's common in the UK for many ladies and girls to work in other cities and do SW job in cities far from their place.

So I still went ahead and gave her smile paid for coffee and waited for Saturday to come.

Next Saturday I rang her up and met her and we laughed at this and she asked me never to visit that coffee shop again when I am in York. She shared her real name, identity and why she was doing what she was doing. After that age of course caught up on her but we remained in touch. Even now when I visit the UK I give her a call and meet for a cup of coffee. Now she is no more in the trade so we meet for just general catch up. Won't be sharing her number so please don't ask as she is now not in trade.

Comments.

Jacky22
02-13-21, 08:16
Oh man crystal was like Pstar [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. She used to finger A as well and amazing experience. She moved on to one of the spas in Wakad where I tried her again for a few times. Is she still there at E wala spa Wakad?

The reason I gave her 3k for b2b was because she did more than I expected to me happy. She got nude completely and kissed me all over and licked me randomly and took bath with me. The kissing and licking with her nude warm body over me was so sensuous that I couldn't control myself and shot a load. Did not have time to try FS as there was a meeting in next 15 min. So took shower with her and left. Overall a very satisfying.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

VikkiRokki
02-13-21, 14:55
Bhamsookh1 Bro.

How do you negotiate on the counter? They just told me (over call) 1600 for dry massage for 45 minutes. And they are not ready to go below that at all.

Are you talking of nb offers? Or price after membership?

Thanks for the FR but you have paid high price. Counter price 1500 is max for 1 hour. Did you book for long time? Also 2 k for good looking young therapist for only B2B is enough. Keep adding 500 extra per service. You could have had almost 2 sessions in the money you paid.

CoolMots
02-13-21, 16:36
To answer your query, Prem Payal has teeth problem. Ash Nithya has sagging boobs and below avarage look so not tried.

Which FB cpl lady has teeth problem, Prem Payal or Ash Nithya?

Which one is better, How are they in comparison?.

AquaGenius
02-13-21, 16:55
Met a girl on SA last year. Amazing bro. Lucky you. I've been on SA for over an year or two. Never worked out and don't see many profiles either. I keep wondering if I am doing something wrong, but I don't know what else I need to do. But yeah, it's rarest of rare when I open SA and close as I don't see anything. Not even profiles for window shopping.

AquaGenius
02-13-21, 17:03
That is one steamy FR that I have read in a long time. Happy you had such experience. Once in a blue moon we hit that jackpot, enjoy and take care man.

Hence went to my regular spa and booked same therapist for fourth time now. Counter 1500 paid and went in. Kumari is a mid 30's MILF who is wheatish and average built with good height.

Rocinate03
02-13-21, 18:24
To answer your query, Prem Payal has teeth problem. Ash Nithya has sagging boobs and below avarage look so not tried..Ash Nithya is also not worth that much money, slagging boobs, little bit of front teeth and also gives a sloppy BJ.

Bhamsookh1
02-13-21, 22:51
Bhamsookh1 Bro.

How do you negotiate on the counter? They just told me (over call) 1600 for dry massage for 45 minutes. And they are not ready to go below that at all.

Are you talking of nb offers? Or price after membership?No, tell them you are regular and paid 1500 last time. Walk off if they don't agree. If most of us do it then it will bring their charges down. No guarantee that you will succeed always as spa charges may vary buy 1500 for 60 min for a decent and clean spa is enough.

Bhamsookh1
02-13-21, 22:53
That is one steamy FR that I have read in a long time. Happy you had such experience. Once in a blue moon we hit that jackpot, enjoy and take care man.Thanks bro, yeah was great experience.

Khunter
02-14-21, 02:12
Thank you bro for the tip, definitely going to do this next time.

No, tell them you are regular and paid 1500 last time. Walk off if they don't agree. If most of us do it then it will bring their charges down. No guarantee that you will succeed always as spa charges may vary buy 1500 for 60 min for a decent and clean spa is enough.

TharkiBoss
02-14-21, 04:23
Yeah man, crystal was just like a awesome porn star with those plumpy hanging tits and even a plumpier ass. I still remember her ample sexy body with her horny talks and that horny b2 b session I had with her. One of the best b2 b I had. But I didn't know that she joined another spà in Wakad. Can you give some more hints about this Wakad spa, I would love to have another session with her.

Oh man crystal was like Pstar [NamesinCodeDeletedbyAdmin]. She used to finger A as well and amazing experience. She moved on to one of the spas in Wakad where I tried her again for a few times. Is she still there at E wala spa Wakad?.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks![ / QUOTE].

TharkiBoss
02-14-21, 05:35
I didn't specifically ask the NE girl to give me bbj, but then the b2 b got too much steamy, first because of me when I did DATY on her while groping her ass and tits madly, and kissed and licked her so much, she too got pretty wet and started licking me here and there and started licking my balls and thighs. At that point I couldn't control myself and shot a load. She stopped then and we both left to take shower. Had I not cum at that point, I am sure she would have given me a good BBBJ

I was with Crystal long back. She refused BJ and was asking 3 k for B2B and HJ. Said no.

I had had Koohoo (another Thai) long back. The best I have had. Great body (plastic tits), fully involved and a great BBBJ.

Did the NE give you a BJ in the 3 k. Any hints on name?.

Newbie Pune
02-14-21, 06:04
Had a session with Nitya. Returning to mongering after long time.

They responded quickly and warmly. Girl chatted on FB and fixed deal for 4 K.

Their place is in Katraj in a nice complex although a little far. The husband is a pleasant man and they have a small child. They wait outside and see Tv while you are having your deed. Doesn't make it awkward.

Nitya herself is plain looking but tall which is an asset in itself. Was fully involved in the act with good DFK and right sounds. Could keep going and looked disappointed after the shot ended. Since that was after quite some time it's a testament to her desires.

BJ is so so, doesn't enjoy so much. Loves doggy. Boobs are a bit saggy but pussy is good.

WIR. Maybe. But not for a long time.

PuneRomper
02-14-21, 11:39
Thanks man. Will try. Wanted to send you a PM, but your box is full. Can you please clear and confirm?

I didn't specifically ask the NE girl to give me bbj, but then the b2 b got too much steamy, first because of me when I did DATY on her while groping her ass and tits madly, and kissed and licked her so much, she too got pretty wet and started licking me here and there and started licking my balls and thighs. At that point I couldn't control myself and shot a load. She stopped then and we both left to take shower. Had I not cum at that point, I am sure she would have given me a good BBBJ.

Ishaang
02-14-21, 20:05
Can any monger please share Fortunate Patil's number? PM is active.

Vedrtu
02-14-21, 20:22
Can any monger please share Fortunate Patil's number? PM is active.Check your PM.

Reykjavik
02-15-21, 02:14
Sorry brothers Bhamsookh and Dathragnos. My PM is not active. But even if it were, I would not want to share this particular girl's contact now that I've told the story for at least an year until I leave Pune. Hopefully, by then I would have figured out a way to activate PM as well.

What a coincidence like one in million. If you don't mind, please PM her name and number bro along with her charges, thanks. I can reciprocate.

Reykjavik
02-15-21, 02:23
Are you a premium member? If not, SA is useless. Even with premium membership, finding something in Pune is a hard grind. You've to spend time and make efforts to reach out, wait patiently and filter people out. I too have met only two girls from there, but luckily they've both been really good. (One of the two is the famous Pallavi, and despite her gavran Marathi looks and priceyness, I loved the 6-7 hours of drunk romping with her, and she was never rude to me.)

Mumbai on the other hand seems to be very fertile. In touch with some SBs there. Hoping I'll find some good time with few of them.

Amazing bro. Lucky you. I've been on SA for over an year or two. Never worked out and don't see many profiles either. I keep wondering if I am doing something wrong, but I don't know what else I need to do. But yeah, it's rarest of rare when I open SA and close as I don't see anything. Not even profiles for window shopping.

TharkiBoss
02-15-21, 04:53
My inbox is cleared. Please.

Try now

Thanks man. Will try. Wanted to send you a PM, but your box is full. Can you please clear and confirm?.

Khunter
02-15-21, 05:57
Guys,

Any help regards to spas in P.S. Wakd area?

Friendly Wolf
02-15-21, 16:57
This has to be my first negative review, which I usually avoid, but tried much talked fortunate Patil recently, man her loud mouthed nature & this urge to get done with it & incorporation during the act is such that couldn't even done it. I believe that she has a mental trauma, her body isn't relaxed making it very difficult to actually do anything to her.

So though, she's cheap; I don't think she's worthy of that lower price at all.

Now, this is my personal opinion based on personal experience; I don't claim that it's the only truth. But definitely not one for my taste, not compatible at all.

GreenRabit
02-15-21, 17:58
Somehow, scoring on SA has always been easy (but expensive).

Here is what I do, hope this helps.

Only look at profiles that have been active in last 2-3 days. Rest all profiles are likely into long term or not active.

I start sending messages a day before telling them that I am looking for company.

In general if you want to meet someone tonight, you have to at least reach out by morning 11-12.

By afternoon, almost everyone has been booked.

Remember, all rules of mongering still apply. No advance, negotiate and use protection.

Are you a premium member? If not, SA is useless. Even with premium membership, finding something in Pune is a hard grind. You've to spend time and make efforts to reach out, wait patiently and filter people out. I too have met only two girls from there, but luckily they've both been really good. (One of the two is the famous Pallavi, and despite her gavran Marathi looks and priceyness, I loved the 6-7 hours of drunk romping with her, and she was never rude to me.)

Mumbai on the other hand seems to be very fertile. In touch with some SBs there. Hoping I'll find some good time with few of them.

DathRagnos
02-15-21, 18:42
Guys,

Any help regards to spas in P.S. Wakd area?There is Yog Spa. Locals gives extra but NE don; t.

DathRagnos
02-15-21, 18:44
Sorry brothers Bhamsookh and Dathragnos. My PM is not active. But even if it were, I would not want to share this particular girl's contact now that I've told the story for at least an year until I leave Pune. Hopefully, by then I would have figured out a way to activate PM as well.Try Paxful it's easiest way to trade bitcoins.

DathRagnos
02-15-21, 18:50
The only plus point is height when we consider Nitya.

I personally opt out from the deed as it was very NO type of girl. I'm not discriminating but saggy boobs, below average looks, so-so BJ.

Hence I really opted out giving the money for their kid. Sorry guys these couples business is getting high and we need to rate them down. It; s a easy money what I feel but if you get service then there is a little chance of survival.

Had a session with Nitya. Returning to mongering after long time.

They responded quickly and warmly. Girl chatted on FB and fixed deal for 4 K.

Their place is in Katraj in a nice complex although a little far. The husband is a pleasant man and they have a small child. They wait outside and see Tv while you are having your deed. Doesn't make it awkward.

Nitya herself is plain looking but tall which is an asset in itself. Was fully involved in the act with good DFK and right sounds. Could keep going and looked disappointed after the shot ended. Since that was after quite some time it's a testament to her desires.

BJ is so so, doesn't enjoy so much. Loves doggy. Boobs are a bit saggy but pussy is good.

WIR. Maybe. But not for a long time.

DathRagnos
02-15-21, 18:59
My favorite was No. Na. She has small boobs but great ass. She used to give BJ like lollypop. She once gave me rimming too. I'm not into rimming but I enjoyed. But to be frank her BJ skill were top of the world. She used to suck to her throat. And play with the tool. Usually girls do suck and knows how to give pleasure like fortunate patil. But some girls are the one who like what they like. She is one of them once she likes the guy she used to play with the tool. Just imagine the way we do DATY if we like the pussy. And she used to do all sort of thing licking shaft and balls, grinding the balls with tongue and biting shaft stem.

I hope she comes back.

Yeah man, crystal was just like a awesome porn star with those plumpy hanging tits and even a plumpier ass. I still remember her ample sexy body with her horny talks and that horny b2 b session I had with her. One of the best b2 b I had. But I didn't know that she joined another sp in Wakad. Can you give some more hints about this Wakad spa, I would love to have another session with her.

Keyans
02-15-21, 19:36
Bro,

Can you give some hint so that I could. Decode her name.

Went to this Spa opposite KP lane 6 on the main road. The name starts with K.

Was assigned an Indian therapist. Looks were very good, tall and well build.

B2 B was on offer for 3 k so tried. Was quite good.

Pussy was shaved, clean with no smell. I generally don't do DATY with spa girls but she is amazingly clean so went for it.

Talks well. Had her twice in last week.

Khunter
02-16-21, 03:00
Thanks buddy, will give a try.

There is Yog Spa. Locals gives extra but NE don; t.

Sachineb
02-16-21, 04:35
Hi members,

Recently I emailed one add with name as Payal on MP se replied on email.

With her WA number, on whatsapp she shared me her full face pictures.

And charged as 7.5 k for 1 HR which she negotiate to 6.5 k, any one who tried her please let me know the reviews.

She said she has her own place also.

If any one wants her contact details they can get from MP site.

SummerTime1985
02-16-21, 06:23
2021 so far.

Won't be writing detailed FRs, to be honest iam not really a good writer. So il write as much as I can. So forgive me if you find these boring.

Ritu.

5 k for 1.

Had her twice, service gets better everytime. Been regular to her since long time. Comes at short notice.

Krupa.

4 k for 1 plus hotel.

Tried her for first time, good assets. I liked her willingness to please. Enjoys the act. No fuss, no drama.

Sleep spa.

Went on a weekday, it was a quiet afternoon.

Was assigned a NE, asked to changed into disposable underwear, denied saying it makes me feel uncomfortable. Directly asked her extra. Negoiated for 2. 5 k for b2 b and touching down. I guess my fingers down on her got her horny. Started kissing hard, sucked on her tits and went down on her for DATY, she didn't deny as was already wet down, asked for BJ and she agreed and did a pretty good job.

Asked her for sex and her reply was I don't have a protection so that was the hint that she was ok with sex. Paid her 1 k extra and left.

Next visit carried protection with me and directly asked her for sex. Had massage for like 20 mins and then got FS, paid her 4 k.

Got her no. As in touch with her, trying to meet her outside of the spa. So I won't be sharing her name yet, once she agrees to meet outside of spa. I would defiently share her with you guys.

Prem priya couple.

Had her no. Since long time, but never tried due to some negative reviews. But recently got few positive reviews so decided to try her.

Called her fixed the time, and told her that il be leaving if she is not alone at home. She assured me that she will be alone at home.

Pretty decent and clean place. Not a great looker and small tits, but pretty clean pussy and tight. Anal was a total bliss really enjoyed it, but unfortunately she used moisturising cream as a lube, which made me nervous, as she could break the condom. BJ was good as well. Over all had a good time. Will be repeating her for anal and told her to buy proper lube for safety.

She said they are into couple parties amd single are allowed if they pay and said she will be sharing the details of next cpl party.

Also in touch with these new found birds.

Not sure if they are genuine.

1. ravina thakur, katraj asking for 4 k plus hotel.

2. anuradha curvy BBW types, hinjewadi, own place and asking for 3. 5 k.

If any one got any info about these 2 please share.

Thanks.

PuneConsultant
02-16-21, 10:51
Thanks to the forum, it gave me courage to experience this world. As a newbie I was skeptical to contact SPs nd the service, hence took SA membership. Contacted a few girls, but was not able to arrange the meeting due to some or the other reason. Now last week as I was surfing SA I came across miss K. I messaged her. Took her contact. Cane to know that the she's new to Pune from NE, she wanted some money for rent and stuff, so thought of trying this. She seemed genuine so we decided to meet on Friday. I quoted 8 k for 6 hours, 3 sessions.

On the day confirmed her and went to hotel. She was on time. I was disappointed at first look. I didn't like her face, it was below average. Still decided to go ahead. Now we started by touching each other and kissing. She was in mood in no time. Since I didn't like the face, I didn't kiss much. I was quick to grab the boobs. Natural and round in shape. Was amazing to suck. Her nips are responsive. She was super wet. Was clean down there, so tried DATY fo some time. Her moans were so loud I had to increase the TV volume. Now the BBBJ, Just Wow. Deep-rooted, balls sucking, face fuck, anything you ask. Now put the cover and started WOT. Missi and then doggie. She goes crazy during doggy. She even came that time. Banged her for sometime and even I came in doggy. She loves hard sex and spanking.

Ordered some beer and food. The proceeded with 2nd and 3rd session. Now she told she wanted to try CIM. I never tried it so we agreed. Started with some foreplay and in no time the dick was in her mouth. She kept going till I came. Held her head hard while cumming. She swallowed it like a pro. 3rd session was on the similar lines. Now while leaving I gave her money and she was feeling so hesitant and guilty to take the money.

Report.

1. Face- 3/10 below average.

2. Figure- 4/10 She's just 5 ft, I like tall girls. Hence the rating.

3. Boobs- 8/10 natural 34 BS. Round in shape. The way I like.

4. Pussy- 8/10 shaved, clean and tight.

5. Service- 10/10 can't ask for more.

After a day she messaged me and and ws apologetic that she took my money. She said she is done sleeping for money. But she did tell me that she can have sex with me just for fun all in all a good session and earned myself free sex for future. Treat the girls nicely and they'll treat you better.

Also, I was thinking of trying Harley_10. A bit expensive.

Any kind soul who has tried her and can give a review will be appreciated. Thank you.

PC.

DathRagnos
02-16-21, 14:56
Bro,

Can you give some hint so that I could. Decode her name.Her name is loveable in Hindi.

JayPunekar
02-16-21, 18:16
Came across this news so thought of sharing with you all.

https://www.ndtv.com/noida-news/escort-service-robbing-customers-busted-5-arrested-noida-police-2371987

DathRagnos
02-16-21, 18:43
Nice catch bro for the first timer. Welcome to the mongering world.

Thanks to the forum, it gave me courage to experience this world. As a newbie I was skeptical to contact SPs nd the service, hence took SA membership. Contacted a few girls, but was not able to arrange the meeting due to some or the other reason. Now last week as I was surfing SA I came across miss K. I messaged her. Took her contact. Cane to know that the she's new to Pune from NE, she wanted some money for rent and stuff, so thought of trying this. She seemed genuine so we decided to meet on Friday. I quoted 8 k for 6 hours, 3 sessions.

Thank you.

PC.

Bhamsookh1
02-16-21, 19:34
Went to this Spa opposite KP lane 6 on the main road. The name starts with K.

Was assigned an Indian therapist. Looks were very good, tall and well build.

B2 B was on offer for 3 k so tried. Was quite good.

Pussy was shaved, clean with no smell. I generally don't do DATY with spa girls but she is amazingly clean so went for it.

Talks well. Had her twice in last week.Is ky0ra MP worth visiting now?

Aarun21
02-16-21, 20:02

On the day confirmed her and went to hotel. She was on time. I was disappointed at first look. I didn't like her face, it was below average. Still decided to go ahead. Now we started by touching each other and kissing. She was in mood in no time. Since I didn't like the face, I didn't kiss much. I was quick to grab the boobs. Natural and round in shape. Was amazing to suck. Her nips are responsive. She was super wet. Was clean down there, so tried DATY fo some time. Her moans were so loud I had to increase the TV volume. Now the BBBJ, Just Wow. Deep-rooted, balls sucking, face fuck, anything you ask. Now put the cover and started WOT. Missi and then doggie. She goes crazy during doggy. She even came that time. Banged her for sometime and even I came in doggy. She loves hard sex and spanking..Great to know that you hit JackPot. That's what SA offers.

Although we need to be patient & wait but we do get to hit these kinda encounters once in a while who are complete non pro Girl Next Door and ready to explore their naughty side and do enjoy the sex. In last few months had 3 of those experiences across multiple cities but somehow I feel they shouldn't be shared here in the open forum. It's Just my personal opinion.

P.S : For the looks expectations, try to do a short video call before meet. It'll set your expectations.

Cheers,

Aarun.

PuneConsultant
02-16-21, 20:10
Great to know that you hot JackPot. That's what SA offers.

Although we need to be patient & wait but we do get to hit these kinda encounters once in a while who are complete non pro Girl Next Door and ready to explore their naughty side and do enjoy the sex. In last few months had 3 of those experiences across multiple cities but somehow I feel they shouldn't be shared here in the open forum. So it's an awesome experience you had I'm sure but please don't share direct contact here, but can guide them through SA ID for interested mongers. It's Just my personal opinion, rest is your choice.

Cheers,

Aarun.When it comes to SA, patience is very important. Yes I agree that contacts for these next door kind of girls should not be openly shared. Anyway, the girl I met is not going to continue this because of guilt so no use in sharing the ID as well. Do share your SA FRs, they are more interesting to read.

PC.

Bhamsookh1
02-16-21, 20:35
Is anyone aware of services mid 30's Marathi girl Sushma k'kar?

Bhamsookh1
02-16-21, 20:40
Great to know that you hit JackPot. That's what SA offers.

Although we need to be patient & wait but we do get to hit these kinda encounters once in a while who are complete non pro Girl Next Door and ready to explore their naughty side and do enjoy the sex. In last few months had 3 of those experiences across multiple cities but somehow I feel they shouldn't be shared here in the open forum. It's Just my personal opinion.

P.S : For the looks expectations, try to do a short video call before meet. It'll set your expectations.

Cheers,

Aarun.3 in last few months is great bro. [Deleted by Admin]

DathRagnos
02-17-21, 04:53
Bro, I'm in the line after you. Keep me updated if you hits the bulls eye.

Is anyone aware of services mid 30's Marathi girl Sushma k'kar?

Aarun21
02-17-21, 06:08
3 in last few months is great bro. Hume bhi kuch ideas de do.There's no specific idea as such.

1. Prepared to invest for SA subscription, they keep offering discounts, specifically if you are 1st timer.

2. Wait for the right profile, filter out the regulars. Mostly Newer profiles can be given preference. You can easily identify the non pros with conversation. One cue is usually they're hesitant to quote allowance or will quote exorbitant like 20k, 30k, 50k etc and will keep asking you for your offer. Have your game ready. Never show signs of desperation.

3. Once arrangement is agreed, treat them well they'll treat you better.

DathRagnos
02-17-21, 13:51
I personally felt it's not worth. Though loveable girl is tall and curvy girl but there are much better girls in and out the lane spas. Right now LE is pretty active in KP. Mystique spa is closed. Better to avoid KP in this time.

Is ky0ra MP worth visiting now?

Bhamsookh1
02-17-21, 14:05
There's no specific idea as such.

1. Prepared to invest for SA subscription, they keep offering discounts, specifically if you are 1st timer.

2. Wait for the right profile, filter out the regulars. Mostly Newer profiles can be given preference. You can easily identify the non pros with conversation. One cue is usually they're hesitant to quote allowance or will quote exorbitant like 20k, 30k, 50k etc and will keep asking you for your offer. Have your game ready. Never show signs of desperation..Thanks bro for this useful information. Really helps. I feel such kinda girls will also choose the guy over money?

Bhamsookh1
02-17-21, 14:09
Bros,

Please PM any references for a long hair girl from MP or an indie. Waist length long. PM active and can reciprocate.

Will also appreciate any sharing of digits of very fair girl for all night. More fair than Shivani Patil.

Bhamsookh1
02-17-21, 14:11
I personally felt it's not worth. Though loveable girl is tall and curvy girl but there are much better girls in and out the lane spas. Right now LE is pretty active in KP. Mystique spa is closed. Better to avoid KP in this time.Can't agree more. Better in terms of looks and service and cheaper girls available elsewhere.

RohanHunter
02-17-21, 15:10
Hi guys,

Today, after reading a lot of posts I finally decided to activate my subscription here. I am new and don't have much to contribute right now but surely will start contributing as soon as possible. Can any kind soul help me with some indi or NE contacts? Not interested in MILF or Aunties.

RohanHunter
02-17-21, 15:39
2021 so far.

Won't be writing detailed FRs, to be honest iam not really a good writer. So il write as much as I can. So forgive me if you find these boring.

Ritu.

5 k for 1.

Had her twice, service gets better everytime. Been regular to her since long time. Comes at short notice.

Krupa.

4 k for 1 plus hotel.

Tried her for first time, good assets. I liked her willingness to please. Enjoys the act. No fuss, no drama.

Sleep spa.

Went on a weekday, it was a quiet afternoon..Can you please share Ritu's digits? My PM is active.

Ishaang
02-17-21, 16:30
I have received the attached pics from an SP in Katraj, quoting 3.5 k for 1 session with place. Please let me know if you have met any of these birds.

Vedrtu
02-17-21, 17:22
Is anyone aware of services mid 30's Marathi girl Sushma k'kar?Could you share some some details / contact to track her.

Yandh
02-17-21, 19:02
Hi Rosinate,

Can you please let me know if you had any interaction with them are they fake amount is very less hence asking. Are they fraud.

Anyone came across this couple from Somwar Peth.

Age Raj 40, Nikita 36.

Claiming to have a house and their offer is eat and have sex anytime as much you want for 1 month for 8 K.

Anyone encountered before or took their membership?

DathRagnos
02-17-21, 20:08
Did you try Kriya? She charges bomb 9-10 K per pop.

Bros,

Please PM any references for a long hair girl from MP or an indie. Waist length long. PM active and can reciprocate.

Will also appreciate any sharing of digits of very fair girl for all night. More fair than Shivani Patil.

DathRagnos
02-17-21, 20:09
Check you mail already replied to your mail.

Hi guys,

Today, after reading a lot of posts I finally decided to activate my subscription here. I am new and don't have much to contribute right now but surely will start contributing as soon as possible. Can any kind soul help me with some indi or NE contacts? Not interested in MILF or Aunties.

DathRagnos
02-17-21, 20:11
There was one post for the last image saying it; s not worth or something like that. Looking at images they are heavily photoshopped. All the best mate.

I have received the attached pics from an SP in Katraj, quoting 3.5 k for 1 session with place. Please let me know if you have met any of these birds.

DathRagnos
02-17-21, 20:12
I visited her once in last year. I did not enjoy. But she enjoyed a lot. If you want I will provide you her number.

Can't agree more. Better in terms of looks and service and cheaper girls available elsewhere.

DathRagnos
02-17-21, 20:15
Arun bhai, just a thought can you share your SA credentials? I mean can we have group for the same and everyone chip in for the thing while enjoying girls at actual. I'm just expressing my views.

There's no specific idea as such.

2. Wait for the right profile, filter out the regulars. Mostly Newer profiles can be given preference. You can easily identify the non pros with conversation. One cue is usually they're hesitant to quote allowance or will quote exorbitant like 20k, 30k, 50k etc and will keep asking you for your offer. Have your game ready. Never show signs of desperation.

3. Once arrangement is agreed, treat them well they'll treat you better.

Vedrtu
02-17-21, 22:10
Has anyone met this one before. Got a contact from MR, Indie from Hinjewadi. Asks 7 K for 1.

Any one has tried before. Number ending with (778).

VikkiRokki
02-18-21, 03:43
I have received the attached pics from an SP in Katraj, quoting 3.5 k for 1 session with place. Please let me know if you have met any of these birds.Most of these pics are very misleading or phtoshopped. When you see them in person, they all look budhawar peth type.

Is SP digits ending with 900? Frankly SP digits does not matter, as many SPs share birds from the same source and hence they share the same pics!

Read my past FR.

Ishaang
02-18-21, 04:18
Browsed locanto once more and found an SP with number ending in 824 offering the following birds for 7 k one shot on Baner. Final offer of 6 k. Please rate these birds.

Jacky22
02-18-21, 04:59
I am in for this if it makes sense to Senior.

Arun bhai, just a thought can you share your SA credentials? I mean can we have group for the same and everyone chip in for the thing while enjoying girls at actual. I'm just expressing my views.

Jacky22
02-18-21, 05:01
I have received the attached pics from an SP in Katraj, quoting 3.5 k for 1 session with place. Please let me know if you have met any of these birds.Avoid brother. Unless you are desperate. Negotiate to 1.5-2 k these all in real look like street side and maid type.

Bhamsookh1
02-18-21, 05:35
I visited her once in last year. I did not enjoy. But she enjoyed a lot. If you want I will provide you her number.Bro,

I already tried ms lovable inside the spa, thanks. Did you meet her outside?

Bhamsookh1
02-18-21, 05:36
Did you try Kriya? She charges bomb 9-10 K per pop.Can you please PM me with her digits? How's her services?

Bhamsookh1
02-18-21, 05:38
Could you share some some details / contact to track her.I am myself searching for her details.

Bhamsookh1
02-18-21, 05:42
Hello,

1. Any long hair girl from spa or an indie. Waist length long?

2. Any Long finger nails girl at spa or a indie?

3. Any very fair girl for all night? More fair than Shivani Patil. Either spa or indie is fine.

Thanks bros.

My PM is active and I will reciprocate with my indies.

Sachineb
02-18-21, 12:43
I too contacted her on whatsapp, she shared me her pic's and told 7 k.

Buy not yet tried, from picture she look below average but young slim.

She told she is 5. 9 and 47 kg and age 24.

Has anyone met this one before. Got a contact from MR, Indie from Hinjewadi. Asks 7 K for 1.

Any one has tried before. Number ending with (778).

Rocinate03
02-18-21, 17:30
Hi Rosinate,

Can you please let me know if you had any interaction with them are they fake amount is very less hence asking. Are they fraud.I avoided them, and didn't go further.

I too felt a lot exaggerated.

DathRagnos
02-18-21, 19:11
No man. As I said it's not my taste.

Bro,

I already tried ms lovable inside the spa, thanks. Did you meet her outside?

DathRagnos
02-18-21, 19:12
Haven't tired her. She charges 9 K for a pop without BJ. So No no no.

Can you please PM me with her digits? How's her services?

Vedrtu
02-18-21, 20:59
Got it. Will let you know if I find.

I am myself searching for her details.

Bhamsookh1
02-18-21, 21:17
Haven't tired her. She charges 9 K for a pop without BJ. So No no no.That's a lot for a spa girl.

Shaboink
02-19-21, 02:05
Finally managed to get FS at KP Spa, the girl use to work at VN Spa and shifted to KP Spa.

Have taken her services 4-5 times earlier for B2 B and liked them for her full involvement, DFKs etc.

This time took the packet and asked her if she is ready for FS, had a nice session for 45 minutes with foreplay and fuck in 3-4 positions.

Left happy. !!

Girl has requested not to share he details for FS as KP spas are under radar.

Worth the damage of 5 K, especially because the services are provided with full involvement and quite a GFE.

VikkiRokki
02-19-21, 04:14
Finally managed to get FS at KP Spa, the girl use to work at VN Spa and shifted to KP Spa.

Have taken her services 4-5 times earlier for B2 B and liked them for her full involvement, DFKs etc.

This time took the packet and asked her if she is ready for FS, had a nice session for 45 minutes with foreplay and fuck in 3-4 positions.

Left happy. !!

Worth the damage of 5 K, especially because the services are provided with full involvement and quite a GFE.Hi bro,

Can you give hint of the spa name and bird name?

DathRagnos
02-19-21, 05:32
Bro, I was giving this alternative to your fair skin mid 20's girl not an option for spa girl.

That's a lot for a spa girl.

Mayhem096
02-19-21, 06:48

On the day confirmed her and went to hotel. She was on time. I was disappointed at first look. I didn't like her face, it was below average. Still decided to go ahead. Now we started by touching each other and kissing. She was in mood in no time. Since I didn't like the face, I didn't kiss much. I was quick to grab the boobs. Natural and round in shape. Was amazing to suck. Her nips are responsive. She was super wet. Was clean down there, so tried DATY fo some time. Her moans were so loud I had to increase the TV volume. Now the BBBJ, Just Wow. Deep-rooted, balls sucking, face fuck, anything you ask. Now put the cover and started WOT. Missi and then doggie. She goes crazy during doggy. She even came that time. Banged her for sometime and even I came in doggy. She loves hard sex and spanking..Username / handle on SA?

Bhamsookh1
02-19-21, 08:19
Bro, I was giving this alternative to your fair skin mid 20's girl not an option for spa girl.I thought she is a spa girl who charges 9 k for FS in spa. Can you please PM me her digits? Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
02-19-21, 08:20

Left happy. !!

Worth the damage of 5 K, especially because the services are provided with full involvement and quite a GFE.Good job. 5 k is not that bad for an hour worth of FS if she is a hottie and gives BBJ plus no nakhra full foreplay.

Bhamsookh1
02-19-21, 08:21
Has anyone tried kiyora MP in Kharadi?

Bhamsookh1
02-19-21, 08:49
Was on a spa spree for past week like a weirdo hunting for a long hair long nail fair and young girl. Found one close match in a popular spa on city outskirts. NE girl was available. I have been to this spa multiple times but first time with this girl. As I have many NE colleagues I can kinda recognize with their names, dialects and facial features that which exact state they are from. Luckily this time I was bang on and that really helped. Hugged the girl tight as soon as she entered and and offered her Cadbury. Exchanged names did intro and guessed where she is from. Within few minutes of massage she asked me to remove my dispo which I did. Then after few minutes I turned over and pulled her on me and gave a lip kiss. She shy away and tried to get up. Pulled her harder and went for a DFK and she obliged. Climbed on her and started kissing her oll over and fondling her while slowly removing her clothes. Loved when then long hair fell on my face. Her hair mouth body smell nice. No cream on her supple fair skin so I could like her all over without sticky and bitter taste in my mouth. Really tempted to DATY but couldn't. It was her turn now. By this time we both were undressed and she started licking me all over. She loves it. She is really sloppy. A very wet licker that I had to shower later. Like the Japanese porn stars she is super wet licker. Small apple sized boobs, clean shaved tight pussy, raisin like dark red nipples. Then BBJ and more foreplay. I wasn't carrying cover she said to rub it on her pussy. Fingered her and rubbed my tool on her. Came on her tummy as she was squeezing my tool. Was there for an hour. Bummer is that there are no beds its on floor with juts a mattress on it. Surprisingly she didn't demand money still gave her 2 k and she said she used to charge 6 k for B2B when things were allowed in that spa. I am not surprised with desperation she would have got 6 k as she is pretty attractive and in mid 20's. She requested me not not share her details as her job and personal life could be in trouble if people come to know that she is offering extras. I think she wanted it and I dared so got lucky. That spa according to her strictly offers message only. Maybe a temporary thing but will visit again with covers to see the scene. Spas are treating me well so plan to continue them but just be safe with LE.

VikkiRokki
02-19-21, 08:51
Hi bros,

Are there Pune SPs showing birds face to face and letting us choose?

Let me know or reply to this post. For digits of-course my inbox is open. I am fed up of photoshopped and / or old images from SPs.

Vinvik79
02-19-21, 11:18
Can you give hint for name and location is sleep spa.

PollardPivot77
02-19-21, 11:47
Is the famous Ruka hua pani closed?

Bhamsookh1
02-19-21, 13:03
My inbox is cleared. Please.

Try now.Bro trying to PM you but your inbox seems full. Please clear and so I can. Thanks bro.

TharkiBoss
02-19-21, 15:49
Bro trying to PM you but your inbox seems full. Please clear and so I can. Thanks bro.Cleared my inbox.

TharkiBoss
02-19-21, 16:13
Good one bro!! After all it's all about getting fantasies fulfilled. Long hair, hour glass figure. Here, at the other end of the City, I am trying to achieve the same. Will post an FR once I succeed.

Was on a spa spree for past week like a weirdo hunting for a long hair long nail fair and young girl. Found one close match in a popular spa on city outskirts. NE girl was available. I have been to this spa multiple times but first time with this girl. As I have many NE colleagues I can kinda recognize with their names, dialects and facial features that which exact state they are from. Luckily this time I was bang on and that really helped. Hugged the girl tight as soon as she entered and and offered her Cadbury. Exchanged names did intro and guessed where she is from. Within few minutes of massage she asked me to remove my dispo which I did. Then after few minutes I turned over and pulled her on me and gave a lip kiss. She shy away and tried to get up. Pulled her harder and went for a DFK and she obliged. Climbed on her and started kissing her oll over and fondling her while slowly removing her clothes. Loved when then long hair fell on my face. Her hair mouth body smell nice. No cream on her supple fair skin so I could like her all over without sticky and bitter taste in my mouth. Really tempted to DATY but couldn't. It was her turn now. By this time we both were undressed and she started licking me all over. She loves it. She is really sloppy. A very wet licker that I had to shower later. Like the Japanese porn stars she is super wet licker. Small apple sized boobs, clean shaved tight pussy, raisin like dark red nipples. Then BBJ and more foreplay. I wasn't carrying cover she said to rub it on her pussy. Fingered her and rubbed my tool on her. Came on her tummy as she was squeezing my tool. Was there for an hour. Bummer is that there are no beds its on floor with juts a mattress on it. Surprisingly she didn't demand money still gave her 2 k and she said she used to charge 6 k for B2B when things were allowed in that spa. I am not surprised with desperation she would have got 6 k as she is pretty attractive and in mid 20's. She requested me not not share her details as her job and personal life could be in trouble if people come to know that she is offering extras. I think she wanted it and I dared so got lucky. That spa according to her strictly offers message only. Maybe a temporary thing but will visit again with covers to see the scene. Spas are treating me well so plan to continue them but just be safe with LE..

Tut Li
02-19-21, 17:54
Hi bros,

Are there Pune SPs showing birds face to face and letting us choose?

Let me know or reply to this post. For digits of-course my inbox is open. I am fed up of photoshopped and / or old images from SPs.Long back, I used to visit SP's den, opposite to airport, a posh complex in early evening and choose one from 4-6 choices, SP (actually his one handle among so many) used to send chick at hotel by 9:30.

To be honest, it was not worth choosing the best one, as she was fucked most in daytime and can't handle more at night. One will end up with dead fish for sure.

Rather choose ordinary one but too friendly when you visit them, they are good for LTs. Jovial and will enjoy their night stay too.

JayPunekar
02-19-21, 18:21
Can you give hint for name and location is sleep spa.It's Nidra Spa at Aundh.

JayPunekar
02-19-21, 18:22
Is the famous Ruka hua pani closed?It's showing as open on Google. Maybe you can call and check.

Any therapist you know there good for extra?

Maddykhair
02-19-21, 18:56

Left happy. !!

Worth the damage of 5 K, especially because the services are provided with full involvement and quite a GFE.I have subscribed this forum today. I am new and don't have much to contribute right now but surely will start contributing as soon as possible. Can any kind soul help me with some genuine indi or contacts? Or contact of some pump / agent.

You can send me PM it's active.

Shaboink
02-20-21, 01:21
Visited my regular Spa at VN and went for NE this time, since I have membership the counter guy recommended NE over local and was quite confident that NE staff is better and I should try. I was anyways done with locals and looking for a fair, smooth skin NE.

In came the miss the and stared with massage. Usual chit-chat of name place etc. Turned around asked for extras and she was like "ofcourse if I work at spa I do extra, that's the way to earn, even if its a professional therapist she will do HJ" interesting to know, that means most NE in that spa atleast give extras so now I can try.

No Negotiations, since she said 3 K for b2 b I was ok to try for 1st time. Undressed completely, nice to watch super smooth fair skin, foreplay and she was wet down there. Rubbed pussy on dick and finished with HJ while sucking more then handful boobs with dark nipples.

Went in shower with her, helped her with soap and so did she, had a nice time and left.

Will try another NE at the spa now.

DathRagnos
02-20-21, 05:22
I thought she is a spa girl who charges 9 k for FS in spa. Can you please PM me her digits? Thanks.Check your mail.

DathRagnos
02-20-21, 05:23
Can you please PM me spa details?

Was on a spa spree for past week like a weirdo hunting for a long hair long nail fair and young girl. Found one close match in a popular spa on city outskirts. NE girl was available. I have been to this spa multiple times but first time with this girl. As I have many NE colleagues I can kinda recognize with their names, dialects and facial features that which exact state they are f.

DathRagnos
02-20-21, 06:05
Is it in East court?

Visited my regular Spa at VN and went for NE this time, since I have membership the counter guy recommended NE over local and was quite confident that NE staff is better and I should try. I was anyways done with locals and looking for a fair, smooth skin NE.

In came the miss the and stared with massage. Usual chit-chat of name place etc. Turned around asked for extras and she was like "ofcourse if I work at spa I do extra, that's the way to earn, even if its a professional therapist she will do HJ" interesting to know, that means most NE in that spa atleast give extras so now I can try.

No Negotiations, since she said 3 K for b2 b I was ok to try for 1st time. Undressed completely, nice to watch super smooth fair skin, foreplay and she was wet down there. Rubbed pussy on dick and finished with HJ while sucking more then handful boobs with dark nipples.

Went in shower with her, helped her with soap and so did she, had a nice time and left.

Will try another NE at the spa now.

Bhamsookh1
02-20-21, 06:18
Check your mail.Thanks bro. Received.

Bhamsookh1
02-20-21, 06:19
Can you please PM me spa details?Sent you PM.

AkashPunekar
02-20-21, 07:33
Yeah I had a video call with them two times and the same thing they said to me about one month membership in 6 k as I haven't taken it yet but seems like giving all the money is one go is much risky rather than try someone new every time so not sure about them.

AkashPunekar
02-20-21, 09:35
They are from Pune and charge 4000 for full night with 3 to 4 s and they are located near by Pune you can directly message them on fb I am attaching the pic they have shared with me.

Hriteshk85
02-20-21, 12:03
I'm really not into massage or you can say not regular spa going guy.

I prefer indies. But from lockdown I haven't visited any spa and right now I need a good session of massage as well as extras. So guys please can you suggest good spa near Wakad aur Hinjewadi.

I have read FR's of you guys but I'm confused as most of the therapist moved to another location. So guys please suggest good spa.

Most of the old guys know me. If any one need contact of indies in Pune I'm always there for help. Ping me anytime.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe.

Happy mongering.

Hritesh.

Rocinate03
02-20-21, 18:27
Long back, I used to visit SP's den, opposite to airport, a posh complex in early evening and choose one from 4-6 choices, SP (actually his one handle among so many) used to send chick at hotel by 9:30.

To be honest, it was not worth choosing the best one, as she was fucked most in daytime and can't handle more at night. One will end up with dead fish for sure.

Rather choose ordinary one but too friendly when you visit them, they are good for LTs. Jovial and will enjoy their night stay too.Any hotels or SP operational for showing girls face to face.

SinJay
02-20-21, 18:50
Sent one detail. Let me know how it went.

I'm really not into massage or you can say not regular spa going guy.

I prefer indies. But from lockdown I haven't visited any spa and right now I need a good session of massage as well as extras. So guys please can you suggest good spa near Wakad aur Hinjewadi.

I have read FR's of you guys but I'm confused as most of the therapist moved to another location. So guys please suggest good spa.

Most of the old guys know me. If any one need contact of indies in Pune I'm always there for help. Ping me anytime.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe.

Happy mongering.

Hritesh.

Bhamsookh1
02-20-21, 19:22
Can you please PM me spa details?Bro,

I sent you PM. Did you receive it? If not I'll resend.

RohanHunter
02-20-21, 19:58
Bro, I was giving this alternative to your fair skin mid 20's girl not an option for spa girl.Can you share her digits if possible? Thanks brother.

Tut Li
02-20-21, 20:26
I have subscribed this forum today. I am new and don't have much to contribute right now but surely will start contributing as soon as possible. Can any kind soul help me with some genuine indi or contacts? Or contact of some pump / agent.

You can send me PM it's active.Shared one contact, please check PM.

RoamingForPune
02-21-21, 00:50
Has anyone tried therapist poo from Hindi name for Piece spa? Any reviews on her services and fees? Also their receptionist?Is this spa in same building as Gold Gym in P.S?

Tut Li
02-21-21, 04:54
Any hotels or SP operational for showing girls face to face.Once you will take chick from same sp. Twice or thrice, meet him for drinks and discuss your requirement, they are all handles and will agree to take you to den for selection in person too. Though I stopped SP route long back.

CoolMots
02-21-21, 05:30
I have subscribed this forum today. I am new and don't have much to contribute right now but surely will start contributing as soon as possible. Can any kind soul help me with some genuine indi or contacts? Or contact of some pump / agent.

You can send me PM it's active.Messaged SP number to you.

Class Man
02-21-21, 06:06

You can send me PM it's active.PMed couple of indie contacts. Don't be desperate and keep the rates in check.

Enjoy and be safe.

VikkiRokki
02-21-21, 07:22
Was on a spa spree for past week like a weirdo hunting for a long hair long nail fair and young girl. Found one close match in a popular spa on city outskirts. NE girl was available. I have been to this spa multiple times but first time with this girl. As I have many NE colleagues I can kinda recognize with their names, dialects and facial features that which exact state they are from. Luckily this time I was bang on and that really helped. Hugged the girl tight as soon as she entered and and offered her Cadbury. Exchanged names did intro and guessed where she is from. Within few minutes of massage she asked me to remove my dispo which I did. Then after few minutes I turned over and pulled her on me and gave a lip kiss. She shy away and tried to get up. Pulled her harder and went for a DFK and she obliged. Climbed on her and started kissing her oll over and fondling her while slowly removing her clothes. Loved when then long hair fell on my face. Her hair mouth body smell nice. No cream on her supple fair skin so I could like her all over without sticky and bitter taste in my mouth. Really tempted to DATY but couldn't. It was her turn now. By this time we both were undressed and she started licking me all over. She loves it. She is really sloppy. A very wet licker that I had to shower later. Like the Japanese porn stars she is super wet licker. Small apple sized boobs, clean shaved tight pussy, raisin like dark red nipples. Then BBJ and more foreplay. I wasn't carrying cover she said to rub it on her pussy. Fingered her and rubbed my tool on her..Can you please PM me the details bro.

Bhamsookh1
02-21-21, 07:47
Is this spa in same building as Gold Gym in P.S?Yes. Have you tried her?

VJKrishna2008
02-21-21, 12:53
Shruti meet.

The lockdown has driven many independent providers away from Pune and hence unavailable. When they are back, they are eager to get back with earnings. Last year before lockdown, a senior member had shared contact of Shruti from Hadapasar. I had chatted then and was planning to meet up, but not successful. In a surprise, I got a Hello, from her in January, asking when can we meet.

I had heard good things about her, so fixed up a date and time. As she does not have a place to host, it is a challenge to find a safe place. But a friend's flat became vacant and I was able to get his key.

The day before the meet, she sent me a couple of pics but quickly deleted them, and I could only get a quick look. Seemed like a young girl from interior in a modern dress. She asked for a price which was very high, but she negotiated down, and was a lot better. On the day of meet, she shared her live location so I knew where she was and when she would arrive. After a bit of confusion, she arrived.

First impression. Chubby, average looking, with makeup, round baby face - 5/10.

She had requested vodka for drinks, which I had purchased. On arriving, she straught away went for the drink, and kept asking to "wait", as I attempted to fool around. Eventually we undressed. She demanded to smoke, and I sent her to another room, as I don't like the smell. She is talkative and laughs a lot.

Second impression. Huge boobs, belly fat, below average but sweet looking girl once the make up is wiped, perhaps 25 years of age - 4/10.

She is tight, but needs to get in the mood to get wet, otherwise quite dry, no smells, allows everyting - 6/10.

From this point on, she transformed into a girl friend, totally participating, totally wet, cooperating, DFK with tongue, rocking on top, in doggy, missionary, back on top. She lay on top, and slowly rode me, stroking, kissing. No hurry. For a long time. Without any complaint, she just kept it up. I finished with force, and felt completely spent and relaxed afterward.

Looks, body - 5/10.

GFE - 8/10.

VFM. NO.

Charges - 8 k for 3 hours /2 programs.

WIR. NO.

VikkiRokki
02-21-21, 17:26
Can you give hint for name and location is sleep spa.It is Nidra spa in Aundh I think.

PuneGuy2006
02-21-21, 18:16
Has anyone tried from skokka, there are so many options and mouth watering snaps available at.

https://ii.skokka.com/call-girls/pune/

Please let me know if anyone had tried from here.

DathRagnos
02-21-21, 19:48
That is why I kept her on hold I had a video call with her and told her I can't give her more than 5 K for 2 pops or 4 hours. We need to make this city pocket friendly. I would not have mind giving what right people deserve. But she is not worth for 8 K. Ritu in that case is much better.

Shruti meet.

I had heard good things about her, so fixed up a date and time. As she does not have a place to host, it is a challenge to find a safe place. But a friend's flat became vacant and I was able to get his key.

The day before the meet, she sent me a couple of pics but quickly deleted them, and I could only get a quick look. Seemed like a young girl from interior in a modern dress. She asked for a price which was very high, but she negotiated down, and was a lot better. On the day of meet, she shared her live location so I knew where she was and when she would arrive. After a bit of confusion, she arrived.

GFE - 8/10.

VFM. NO.

Charges - 8 k for 3 hours /2 programs.

WIR. NO.

LaskaBoysG2021
02-21-21, 19:49
PMed couple of indie contacts. Don't be desperate and keep the rates in check.

Enjoy and be safe.Can you share or PM me her contacts thanks in advance.

Class Man
02-22-21, 02:58
Can you share or PM me her contacts thanks in advance.Check your PM.

MyDesire
02-22-21, 04:18
Shruti meet.

The lockdown has driven many independent providers away from Pune and hence unavailable. When they are back, they are eager to get back with earnings. Last year before lockdown, a senior member had shared contact of Shruti from Hadapasar. I had chatted then and was planning to meet up, but not successful. In a surprise, I got a Hello, from her in January, asking when can we meet.

First impression. Chubby, average looking, with makeup, round baby face - 5/10..Does her digits end with 256?

HBK26
02-22-21, 07:05
Hello everyone,

I have been a reading member of this forum since a month. Finally decided to activate the subscription. I am new to the mongering scene and request the senior members to share some good indie contacts. I have read a lot about Ritu and Fortune Patil. I cannot reciprocate with contacts but will write FRs for all my experiences.

Thanks,

HBK26.

SeriousSam
02-22-21, 09:22
Shared one contact, please check PM.Sir how are you, I need some help too.

Tut Li
02-22-21, 10:31
Sir how are you, I need some help too.I don't help seniors for pussies, its other way round now, they help me. Nut I do help seniors for " chai pe charcha" or "beer pe morcha". Was in Pune, but we could not talk, will be again there in 10-12 days. Now trips have started, but will see second wave of Corona.

GreenRabit
02-22-21, 12:22
Control your Johnny sir.

After you get scammed.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Most of them are either fake or SP.

Very low chance of finding indies.

Same goes for locanto.

Be very very careful.

Yes, genuine indi ads are there, but, surely they don't contain juicy snaps or erotic language.

After a month's effort, at best you will be able to find 2-3 contacts.

Better get a subscription here.

And one last thing good sir.

- No matter what, use protection.

- No matter what, no advance.

Even if they claim upfront on the ad. No No No.

Has anyone tried from skokka, there are so many options and mouth watering snaps available at.

Please let me know if anyone had tried from here.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Hriteshk85
02-22-21, 12:59

Please let me know if anyone had tried from here.Hello,

I have tried skokka contacts in past. But most of them are fake. Don't know current situation but be careful.

Hritesh.

HBK26
02-22-21, 15:15
Hello everyone,

I have been a reading member of this forum for a month. Finally decided to activate the subscription. I am new to the mongering scene and request the senior members to share some good indie contacts. I have read a lot about Ritu and Fortune Patil. I cannot reciprocate with contacts but will write FRs for all my experiences.

Thanks.

HBK26.

BarneyStin2015
02-22-21, 16:00
Hi,

I have been searching on Gleeden for quite some time now I have initiated contact with a user named Curryforu by any chance has anyone tried her she says she is from Pune and not a pro and doing it just for some days, she is asking for 8 k for 2. Let me know if anyone knows or has tried her. Thanks.

Ishaang
02-22-21, 16:03
Got this contact from loc with the name Sonakshi Roy coming up on true caller, number ending in 270. Attached pics she shared. Charge of 2500 for one session + 700 for hotel / Lodge, asked to meet near kharadi bypass. Anyone met her before?

DathRagnos
02-22-21, 18:00
Bro she doesn't look appealing. Moreover photoshopped images so don't know.

Got this contact from loc with the name Sonakshi Roy coming up on true caller, number ending in 270. Attached pics she shared. Charge of 2500 for one session + 700 for hotel / Lodge, asked to meet near kharadi bypass. Anyone met her before?

Sahilall4
02-22-21, 18:09
2021 so far.

Also in touch with these new found birds.

Not sure if they are genuine.

1. ravina thakur, katraj asking for 4 k plus hotel.

2. anuradha curvy BBW types, hinjewadi, own place and asking for 3. 5 k.

If any one got any info about these 2 please share.

Thanks.Hi bro,

Did you find any info on Ravina thakur and Anuradha BBW?

Would you mind sharing their numbers? I can reciprocate with my contacts. My PM is open.

VJKrishna2008
02-22-21, 19:49
Does her digits end with 256?Yes, the same one.

Cocobolo23
02-23-21, 03:11
That is why I kept her on hold I had a video call with her and told her I can't give her more than 5 K for 2 pops or 4 hours. We need to make this city pocket friendly. I would not have mind giving what right people deserve. But she is not worth for 8 K. Ritu in that case is much better.True man. Don't knw why she demands so much. Also post lockdown she has put on lot of weight, and not as fun as before. We need to keep the prices in check.

GodsonPlay
02-23-21, 08:03
Hello all,

Visited Aradya Spa Wagholi, pathetic place.

The counter charges are 999. They will loot you for membership.

They do not have rooms. Only plywood partitions. The therapist are old local women's with no body shape.

You can hear pin drop sound from one room to another room.

They even don't have geyser for hot water. They are using heater rod for hot water.

Pathetic place. Please don't go.

AnishHookUp
02-23-21, 12:12
Hi all,

I have been on and off in India and have been silent reader of the forum when I'm in. Work from home has messed up big time and its been bad for hobby.

I'm looking through SA indies in Pune and would love some advise if anyone has been down this road earlier.

Below SA indies are specifically on my radar-.

Spuramoment.

Krutikasingh.

Sweet sudipti.

BTW I'm currently in Mumbai but I can do the deeds in Pune only (for numerous reasons, my paranoia being major contributor). I'm finding it cheaper to actually take birds from Mumbai to Pune. I still haven't made up my mind yet and am open for suggestions.

TIA.

Bhamsookh1
02-23-21, 17:38
Hello all,

Visited Aradya Spa Wagholi, pathetic place.

The counter charges are 999. They will loot you for membership.

They do not have rooms. Only plywood partitions. The therapist are old local women's with no body shape.

You can hear pin drop sound from one room to another room.

They even don't have geyser for hot water. They are using heater rod for hot water.

Pathetic place. Please don't go.You must have asked before going. I urge people on this forum to ask and check before going to spas especially due to LE. Take help from forum so you know what kind of therapists, services, charges, place to expect and get details etc.

Viji1
02-24-21, 03:53
What's probs and cons associated with Indies vs Agencies? Why everyone on this forum prefers for independent?

Ishaang
02-24-21, 05:32
So I am in chat with Priya from SA who was reviewed before by fellows here on ISG Pune, she's asking for a reference, any monger would like to give one? PM is active.

GreenRabit
02-24-21, 08:48
Spuramoment (a. K. a. Maybe211 on gleden).

Have you had a chat with her? She quotes outrageous amounts.

You will get better models from Mumbai for that cost.

Krutikasingh.

Young, humble, straight forward, nothing special, nothing bad either.

Please do negotiate and keep the prices stable.

Your assessment seems correct, better get birds from Mumbai to Pune.

Hi all,

I have been on and off in India and have been silent reader of the forum when I'm in. Work from home has messed up big time and its been bad for hobby.

I'm looking through SA indies in Pune and would love some advise if anyone has been down this road earlier.

Spuramoment.

Krutikasingh.

Sweet sudipti..

Ruch888
02-24-21, 08:51
Hey bros,

Please see pic attached has anyone been with her please tell me ASAP!

Sachineb
02-24-21, 16:21
Hi guys,

Recently I connected to Raj Anjali on Fb, from her profile she looked very whitish skin.

Just want to know if she has any skin disease as I want to try her.

Also let me know if anyone faced one faced any itching on cock for BBJ from her.

Vimals21
02-24-21, 19:29
Hey bros,

Please see pic attached has anyone been with her please tell me ASAP!I am new to forum. Can anyone share few contacts from Pune?

GreenRabit
02-25-21, 06:10
Yes, SA Handle. Babyscoco.

Genuine Indie,

Met her in Dec, she was new to this, young and slim girl with small assets, very shy and was a bit uncomfortable.

You can try her.

Hey bros,

Please see pic attached has anyone been with her please tell me ASAP!

GreenRabit
02-25-21, 07:47
Hey Barney,

Did you meet her? Please share your experience / advice.

Could you share some blurred-out pics (since she is an inde)?

Hi,

I have been searching on Gleeden for quite some time now I have initiated contact with a user named Curryforu by any chance has anyone tried her she says she is from Pune and not a pro and doing it just for some days, she is asking for 8 k for 2. Let me know if anyone knows or has tried her. Thanks.

Bondrep111
02-25-21, 08:44
Can you share this vapi number bro? Thanks.

Was in vapi for last one year. Tasted there very looking lady for 2 k. She is divorced but require reference and service is also very good. Anybody interested can PM me.

After long time visited spa in chinchwad. One gives FS 5 K, Not interested in FS in spa so skipped. Visited another spa, massage was good. BJ+HJ-2 k.

Ishaang
02-25-21, 12:45
Hi guys,

Recently I connected to Raj Anjali on Fb, from her profile she looked very whitish skin.

Just want to know if she has any skin disease as I want to try her.

Also let me know if anyone faced one faced any itching on cock for BBJ from her.Hi Sachin,

Anjali has vitiligo throughout her body which is not a disease. It is pretty uniform and you would find her attractive.

Regards to BBBJ, no I faced no such problems, but please note that she will only do it once before putting on the rubber, not after, also no action on the meatballs.

Other than that, she is a great lay if you are on a budget.

Cheers, do post FR if you meet her, I am planning on meeting her soon.

Kiran1411
02-25-21, 16:21
Agree except for price. 4 k is not a budget lay.

Unless the ISG user profile changed significantly.

Hi Sachin,

Anjali has vitiligo throughout her body which is not a disease. It is pretty uniform and you would find her attractive.

Regards to BBBJ, no I faced no such problems, but please note that she will only do it once before putting on the rubber, not after, also no action on the meatballs.

Other than that, she is a great lay if you are on a budget.

Cheers, do post FR if you meet her, I am planning on meeting her soon.

BarneyStin2015
02-25-21, 16:26
Hi buddy,

I haven't tried her yet as she only chats through telegram and shows pics only for 3 seconds after which it gets deleted and can't even take screenshot so cannot share her pic, but she is 32 years old and definitely an inde having her own place quotes 6 k for 1. Honestly I didn't think she is worth it hence didn't try her.

Hey Barney,

Did you meet her? Please share your experience / advice.

Could you share some blurred-out pics (since she is an inde)?

PuneGuy2006
02-25-21, 17:43
Hey,

I am also in touch with Krutikasingh, not yet tried though, please let me know your experience, I will try accordingly.

Hi all,

Spuramoment.

Krutikasingh.

Sweet sudipti..

RessrRcky
02-25-21, 18:35
Got this contact from loc with the name Sonakshi Roy coming up on true caller, number ending in 270. Attached pics she shared. Charge of 2500 for one session + 700 for hotel / Lodge, asked to meet near kharadi bypass. Anyone met her before?I think, she looks like Peehu Kulkarni, and she is living in Katraj area.

I saw her photo in clear image.