PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

RessrRcky
02-25-21, 18:54
Hello everyone,

I have been a reading member of this forum for a month. Finally decided to activate the subscription. I am new to the mongering scene and request the senior members to share some good indie contacts. I have read a lot about Ritu and Fortune Patil. I cannot reciprocate with contacts but will write FRs for all my experiences.

Thanks.

HBK26.Check Inbox.

Rocinate03
02-25-21, 19:10
Any spa near Katraj, KP with nice services and girls?

Damages too.

Thanks in advance.

Simplyhorny
02-25-21, 23:40
Mystique Spa.

It's a great spa if you are actually interested in a massage. No extras, went there twice. Went back second time because wanted a good massage and a place where bathroom is clean and good.

ST Spa Baner.

Good spa, didn't like the washrooms. Went for a oil massage which I don't go for and regretted because of the washroom. Good massage by Jenny, NE. B2B, 3 K. Came all over her. Fingered her deep and it was wet. She did lick my balls which was amazing but would have liked more action there, ended with HJ.

Simplyhorny
02-25-21, 23:43
A-mantar spa near cum-in.

Good place, hygiene and good massage. When asked for extra, massage girl said no and asked I can send my friend for extras. Two massage one for HJ nd one for B2B.

Since didn't have connection with new one, asked for HJ gal and she was not pretty. Paid her 1 k. Didn't let me touch. Only above clothes and that too butt. LOL.

Damage - 1 k+ counter.

MyDesire
02-26-21, 04:50
Hi Sachin,

Anjali has vitiligo throughout her body which is not a disease. It is pretty uniform and you would find her attractive.

Regards to BBBJ, no I faced no such problems, but please note that she will only do it once before putting on the rubber, not after, also no action on the meatballs.

Other than that, she is a great lay if you are on a budget.

Cheers, do post FR if you meet her, I am planning on meeting her soon.Bro,

There are multiple Raj Anjali on FB, please let me know pointers for the active profile, thanks.

GreenRabit
02-26-21, 05:59
So this Marathi Indi claimed to be a college student.

After bit of chatting it was clear she didn't understand English and wasn't one.

Claims to know nothing about mongering, never done this before and is in need of some money.

Just putting it out here for other members to discover and may be help her out. I am not interested in meeting with her.

Name. Siddhi.

Last three digits - 138.

Gleeden ID. Riyuu555.

Location. Kothrud (at-least that's what she told me).

The photo is heavily photoshopped.

Aarun21
02-26-21, 10:15
Hi brothers,

Hope all are taking necessary precautions for Corona. May god keep all safe and give us strength to fight this pandemic.

Coming to the FR, She's in Mark's platform, yes the book where we all read CPL info every day. She's being fairly discussed in the forum but I read only 1 FR, so here goes the 2nd one with much required details. Johny had gone crazy since I saw her faceless pics. Bros who have seen will agree with me that those are really inviting. Got in touch redirected to a WA competent product 4 further communication. After initial intro with hubby, discussed age (doesn't entertain below 27), charges, date (1 day prior meeting, confirmation) & Location...Met her again last weekend. She's the desi version of CIS girls, having vitiligo. She's pinky fair and smooth throughout with baby skin. Gained bit of weight, which in fact I liked. The rest of the services remained the same. Complete value for money and really enjoys in bed. Enjoyed the dirty talking as well during the deed. Just loved to take her in doggy in front of the mirror with the milky fair
Melons dancing to my pumping from behind.

Happy Weekend.

Cheers,

Aarun.

HBK26
02-26-21, 10:49
Met her again last weekend. She's the desi version of CIS girls, having vitiligo. She's pinky fair and smooth throughout with baby skin. Gained bit of weight, which in fact I liked. The rest of the services remained the same. Complete value for money and really enjoys in bed. Enjoyed the dirty talking as well during the deed. Just loved to take her in doggy in front of the mirror with the milky fair

Happy Weekend.

Cheers,

Aarun.Can you please share her digits or any hints on how to find her on Mark's Platform. I tried but couldn't locate her.

Thanks.

HBK26.

Bondrep111
02-26-21, 12:45
Can you share this contact number? Thanks.

Hi brothers,

Hope all are taking necessary precautions for Corona. May god keep all safe and give us strength to fight this pandemic.

Coming to the FR, She's in Mark's platform, yes the book where we all read CPL info every day. She's being fairly discussed in the forum but I read only 1 FR, so here goes the 2nd one with much required details. Johny had gone crazy since I saw her faceless pics. Bros who have seen will agree with me that those are really inviting. Got in touch redirected to a WA competent product 4 further communication. After initial intro with hubby, discussed age (doesn't entertain below 27), charges, date (1 day prior meeting, confirmation) & Location.

Next day took leave from office. Fixed meeting at 11:30 morning. Bought a Cadbury and took off. The prior knowledge of the area being congested, peaked my car 2 km before the destination and took an auto ride. The hubby guided me their flat in a well maintained residential area. Once inside, Offered water and tea. I politely declined being in unknown territory with a stranger. Meanwhile I think my date for the day was getting ready inside bedroom as I could hear hubby-wives conversation from inside partially. After a short while, hubby asks me to go inside. Once inside bedroom, I was welcomed by a very fair smiling Beauty. After initial Hi Hellos we just hugged each other tight sideways, my left to her right and lips locked as if the time has stood still as long lost lovers are meeting after eternity. It's a long passionate DFK with heavy breaths and light moans. The romantic aroma in the room was set electric for an enticing session on hand. After 7/8 minutes DFK and light groping of her jugs butts over her clothes, with heavy breath I pulled her red nighty up. But she suddenly return to her senses and asked for payment 1st..

VJKrishna2008
02-26-21, 13:12
Any review of this girl? Claims to be from Hinjewadi, willing to go to hotel (outcall), and asked for 8 k for 2 hours. I find her charges steep, but if GFE, then may be worth it.

SlickRohan
02-26-21, 13:18
Has anyone tried SP prem?

Is he reliable? I am thinking of trying one of his girls for a night session tomorrow.

Thanks.

Luck7
02-26-21, 14:27
Bro,

Can you please take a pain to share the vapi contact.

Be assured respect and privacy will be maintained.

Was in vapi for last one year. Tasted there very looking lady for 2 k. She is divorced but require reference and service is also very good. Anybody interested can PM me.

After long time visited spa in chinchwad. One gives FS 5 K, Not interested in FS in spa so skipped. Visited another spa, massage was good. BJ+HJ-2 k.

Aarun21
02-26-21, 16:56
Can you share this contact number? Thanks.Search in FB with Raj Anjali. They don't share digits.

Aarun21
02-26-21, 16:58
Any review of this girl? Claims to be from Hinjewadi, willing to go to hotel (outcall), and asked for 8 k for 2 hours. I find her charges steep, but if GFE, then may be worth it.There's a FR in Mumbai forum. She's good. Young 24 yo dusky with avg looks but makes up for looks with service.

ACE1984
02-26-21, 18:48
Please see my FR on her. One of the few gems you'll come across on this forum.

Any review of this girl? Claims to be from Hinjewadi, willing to go to hotel (outcall), and asked for 8 k for 2 hours. I find her charges steep, but if GFE, then may be worth it.

Sahilall4
02-26-21, 20:06
Hi guys,

I recently got a contact about an inde named Sarika. A chubby MILF, around 35 probably. Number ending 559. Tells 5 k for 2, no place.

Does anyone know her or has met her? If yes, how are her services?

Ishaang
02-27-21, 02:27
Bro,

There are multiple Raj Anjali on FB, please let me know pointers for the active profile, thanks.Search for the one with a woman looking towards you. It will have face-blurred pics of a wheatish looking girl.

Tut Li
02-27-21, 03:36
Hey bros,

Please see pic attached has anyone been with her please tell me ASAP!This one is babyscoco on SA, wanted to try when membership was active, now I m not active on SA, if someone meets, let us know the experience.

Tut Li
02-27-21, 03:41
This one is babyscoco on SA, wanted to try when membership was active, now I m not active on SA, if someone meets, let us know the experience.This is her full pic, she is exactly as per my taste.

MyDesire
02-27-21, 06:05
Search for the one with a woman looking towards you. It will have face-blurred pics of a wheatish looking girl.Yes but this profile doesn't allow to send friend request & that are not active or not replying on messenger. Any other means to connect them? May be Arun bro can help. Anyway Thanks Ishaang.

VikkiRokki
02-27-21, 09:29
Anyone if has digits of this bird, please PM me.

Will reciprocate with my contacts.

VikkiRokki
02-27-21, 09:38
Got her pics from SP.

Any reports guys?

Mohan2021
02-27-21, 11:05
Hi,

I am new to Pune, I am looking for Kerala or Tamil Nadu Girls, Can anyone suggest me how to find, If you have any reference kindly provide me, Also please suggest some good spa where I get BJ and good massage.

JimmynJohny
02-27-21, 11:38
Please see my FR on her. One of the few gems you'll come across on this forum.You had the good experience with her bro. I think them it's a must try then. Anyone visit her please post an FR.

I am still looking for gems to try. With the help of seniors I tried fortunate patil but she is not worth it, though she is cheap.

SBP02
02-27-21, 13:22
Any review of this girl? Claims to be from Hinjewadi, willing to go to hotel (outcall), and asked for 8 k for 2 hours. I find her charges steep, but if GFE, then may be worth it.Dear,

Please check my FR on her, I have her on SA last year 8 k for 4 hrs.

You can negotiate further for time not for money.

Cheeers.

VJKrishna2008
02-27-21, 17:45
Thanks, guys. Unfortunately the pix and details are from SP. If I meet her, I will try to get her digits. So far, I am encouraged by the feedback received.

Any review of this girl? Claims to be from Hinjewadi, willing to go to hotel (outcall), and asked for 8 k for 2 hours. I find her charges steep, but if GFE, then may be worth it..

VikkiRokki
02-27-21, 17:56
I just saw Pune Dating club on FB. Then registered on their website.

They basically list some indies in Pune. For getting the digits of these birds they charge like 100 rupees using online credit card payment.

Anyone tried them? How trustworthy they are?

Ishaang
02-27-21, 19:02
So I am in talks with the much talked fortunate patil on WA now and she has quoted 3.4 k for 2 + 800 for hotel. She says she knows the hotel / lodge where we can meet. Just want to check with mongers if this is safe, or if anyone has met her like this.

JimmynJohny
02-28-21, 04:03
So I am in talks with the much talked fortunate patil on WA now and she has quoted 3.4 k for 2 + 800 for hotel. She says she knows the hotel / lodge where we can meet. Just want to check with mongers if this is safe, or if anyone has met her like this.Bro,

The girl & lodge both are safe. She knows how to do the things, not a time watcher. She is tight there down to enjoy, but not that clean to my liking. So don't go for DATY. Looks will not please you so much but If you are first time doer then she's the best bet for you as she is talkative & will make you at ease before the deed starts. Enjoy!

TharkiBoss
02-28-21, 04:27
The first one in shorts looks tempting, if the picture is not photoshopped. How much is the so quoting? Can you please PM me SP's digits, I can reciprocate with an SP contact I have.

Got her pics from SP.

Any reports guys?

RessrRcky
02-28-21, 11:53
Got her pics from SP.

Any reports guys?I also got the same pic from SP. I Guess 3rd one is genuine lady. I realized, I think I saw her in near by her living area. But still not sure.

Will let you know.

VikkiRokki
02-28-21, 12:10
See your inbox.

One observation made, that I would like to share.

Basically it seems like many SPs get their list of birds from some SuperSP. I mean they might have their own girls but bulk comes from some SuperSP.

Since many SPs have same source of birds it does not matter I think which SP you go through to see the chick.

Or another theory. These chicks are pretty independent and they share their contacts with many SPs. And get business from any SP, on first come first served basis.

I am getting the pics of the same chicks from more than 5 SPs. They also suggest same hotels and price range.

Man I miss the old days when you could visit the den. And see 10 birds f2 f and then choose bird you like. Todays whatsApp photoshopped image based stuff is highly inefficient and too much hit and miss+lot of fraudsters.

Guys if you know any such den based SPs please inbox!

The first one in shorts looks tempting, if the picture is not photoshopped. How much is the so quoting? Can you please PM me SP's digits, I can reciprocate with an SP contact I have.

RessrRcky
02-28-21, 12:15
I think Panvel bro said she was living with her family so not providing service. Has she restarted providing services again?What's her name and what's her last digit?

GreenRabit
02-28-21, 15:52
Got this from a dating site, claims to be an Indi has anyone tried her?

Name: Anuradha.

Is this the same Anuradha forum had been talking about few days back?

PbForU
03-01-21, 04:42
Lady looks really hot. Try to venture with her and share FR details.

Hope this is not fake profile on dating site.

DathRagnos
03-01-21, 04:47
Looks like ma kinda MILF. If you don; t mind please share her number.

DathRagnos
03-01-21, 05:04
What's her name and what's her last digit?Yes, I don't know when she will start again. There was huge blunder on the forum on her later she got covid that was the news and she vanished. Sad.

DathRagnos
03-01-21, 05:11
So I am in talks with the much talked fortunate patil on WA now and she has quoted 3.4 k for 2 + 800 for hotel. She says she knows the hotel / lodge where we can meet. Just want to check with mongers if this is safe, or if anyone has met her like this.Pros.

1. Pocket Friendly.

2. Reliable.

3. Not a time watcher.

4. Amazing BBBJ.

Cons.

1. Not a great looker.

Bro, now you decide.

DadFuck
03-01-21, 05:18

Is this the same Anuradha forum had been talking about few days back?Looks appealing. If pics are recent. Mind you sharing the contact. If possible. Will try and post FR.

DadFuck
03-01-21, 05:19
Yes, I don't know when she will start again. There was huge blunder on the forum on her later she got covid that was the news and she vanished. Sad.Really a gem. And best find of Panvel bro. Hope she will return.

CoolMots
03-01-21, 05:49

Is this the same Anuradha forum had been talking about few days back?Too good to be true. They don't share the photos easily. Proceed with caution.

AussieGaigin
03-01-21, 06:02
Hi,

I am new to Pune, I am looking for Kerala or Tamil Nadu Girls, Can anyone suggest me how to find, If you have any reference kindly provide me, Also please suggest some good spa where I get BJ and good massage.I suggest you read the instructions at the top of the page.

SummerTime1985
03-01-21, 06:46

Is this the same Anuradha forum had been talking about few days back?No anuradha is BBW.

Ishaang
03-01-21, 07:12
Hello,

Anyone tried this chick?Can anyone share digits of this girl? Would like to try her. PM is active.

VJKrishna2008
03-01-21, 08:35
After seeing some of the reviewes (looks disappointing) I am no longer pursuing her.

Thanks, guys. Unfortunately the pix and details are from SP. If I meet her, I will try to get her digits. So far, I am encouraged by the feedback received.

PuneLoverBoy
03-01-21, 09:20
Hi guys,

Does anyone tried sanjanahot69 from locanto. Charges are 15 k full night + hotel + transport. Feedback will be highly appreciated.

DathRagnos
03-01-21, 10:25
So you are saying she has started working with SP? That's very sad. Which reviews you get?

After seeing some of the reviewes (looks disappointing) I am no longer pursuing her.

Assasins303
03-01-21, 10:33

Is this the same Anuradha forum had been talking about few days back?May I know what dating site did you find her?

Bhamsookh1
03-01-21, 14:04
Met her again last weekend. She's the desi version of CIS girls, having vitiligo. She's pinky fair and smooth throughout with baby skin. Gained bit of weight, which in fact I liked. The rest of the services remained the same. Complete value for money and really enjoys in bed. Enjoyed the dirty talking as well during the deed. Just loved to take her in doggy in front of the mirror with the milky fair

Happy Weekend.

Cheers,

Aarun.Very nicely written again. Thanks for sharing her contact earlier. 4 k for 1 pop for someone with vitiligo isn't too much?

Urssassy
03-01-21, 14:54
So you are saying she has started working with SP? That's very sad. Which reviews you get?I recently moved to Pune.

Need contact of Indi or SP.

That'll be of great help.

Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
03-01-21, 15:03
This is her full pic, she is exactly as per my taste.Is this Aarya?

Bhamsookh1
03-01-21, 15:18
Went to Ocean spa Kharadi and regretted big time. Went for therapist Ananya, no options given. She is their best yet Fat, old, dusky female with excess body hair. Imagine what are rest like. Within few minutes she asked for extra. Exorbitant charges. They only offer panty B2B. I did B2B don't want to share price as I know its embarrassingly high. She said None therapists remove their panties. She said they wouldn't even drop their pants for 6 k let alone FS. Too much nakhras and time cutting. Don't do shower with you. She didn't clean herself after the act. Poor beds, door without lock. Place is new like with decent showers but a big NO NO for me and suggest same for fellow ISGians.

ChitinXcitin
03-01-21, 15:22
Was in Pune for few days. Some kind guys had shared digits of ladies but could not time them. Was around Bremn Chowk and found Perfkt Spa. 1700 counter on Saturday for 60 min. Asked for good therapist. Controlled urge to ask reception if she is into giving therapies. Room and washroom were clean. The good therapist which was sent who was a tall and hefty girl. Bit WG type. Miss and. Goes by the name of Singing Reality Show Judge. I thought of taking just good massage and BJ. No to BJ. 1 k HJ. Told me to take doggy for 2 k. I heard it first time. It is simulated doggy by hand. I said no. Finally talked me into B2B for 2 k. Took it and regretted. No great deal. Allowed nip sucks. Did not remove mask. Johny was not excited at all and took time to get up. Finished in mechanical HJ. Waste I thought. Took shower came out and complained to reception. You should have asked for slim girls she said. Lets see next time she promised. Henceforth decided to see goods before committing.

Massage: so so.

B2B: below avg for 2 k.

Counter: 1.7 k.

JackMa3
03-01-21, 16:28
What's her name and what's her last digit?She won't ever return bro, she was exposed in the forum making easy money with her hyped FRs posted by her BF cum pimp. Type Yasira in search and you will get to know all reality.

JayPunekar
03-01-21, 16:40
Is this Aarya?Not Aarya, she is babyscoco on SA.

Does anyone know her rate? And digits?

DathRagnos
03-01-21, 19:24
Is this Aarya?No she is Babyscoco.

DathRagnos
03-01-21, 19:26
Seniors mongerers to help you; you need to avail the subscription. Please buy using paxful or bitcoins then we can help you.

BTW welcome to Pune.

I recently moved to Pune.

Need contact of Indi or SP.

That'll be of great help.

Thanks.

DavidP5
03-01-21, 20:09
Visited be Thai spa at Hinjewadi, and seriously have run away if I would have seen their therapist before. First of all no doors and only curtains and they still do extras. Got assigned a very slim NE therapist, they have all NE and not at all looker or in good shape.

Place is really dull, no hygiene and overall its not at all worth.

I didn't opt for extras as not at all excited by anything around.

A big no for this place.

FedStar
03-02-21, 03:18
Visited be Thai spa at Hinjewadi, and seriously have run away if I would have seen their therapist before. First of all no doors and only curtains and they still do extras. Got assigned a very slim NE therapist, they have all NE and not at all looker or in good shape.

Place is really dull, no hygiene and overall its not at all worth.

I didn't opt for extras as not at all excited by anything around.

A big no for this place.I have similar experience at Banr, so big no. Generally, I ask therapist to give complete massage don't allow discussion on extra till 45 minutes. Negotiate for B2B 1 k to 2 k and FS 2 k to 3 k based on spa level and quality of therapist. Generally I don't spend money on HJ.

FedStar
03-02-21, 03:30
Just want check members have any one tried lip condom? What I know that it is used during DATY to avoid our mouth contact with vaginal fluid which may be dangerous in view of various illness including HIV. Did little research on the same and found alternative way to have lip condom. What need to be done. 1. Completely unfold our regular condom. 2. Cut from one end across the length 3. You will get rectangular latex piece. 4. Place it over bottom during DATY. 5. Dotted part should be facing clit. 6. Whatsmore enjoy.

Members are welcome to share their views and reviews, it balances safety and enjoyment.

TharkiBoss
03-02-21, 04:01
Panvel bro,

Please clear your inbox. Sheetal is back.

That's what I always said, she's good. Loves the act and really gets involved in it. Rest is up-to us how we can use her to the best of our capability. Only thing she doesn't like is travelling far. She's worth trying repeatedly that's why I've done her many times..

Rajnigam20
03-02-21, 04:08
Hello brother,

Can you please give pointers on how to find Anjali on FB?

Can you PM me the link if possible?

Thanks.

Hi brothers,

Coming to the FR, She's in Mark's platform, yes the book where we all read CPL info every day. She's being fairly discussed in the forum but I read only 1 FR, so here goes the 2nd one with much required details. Johny had gone crazy since I saw her faceless pics. Bros who have seen will agree with me that those are really inviting. Got in touch redirected to a WA competent product 4 further communication. After initial intro with hubby, discussed age (doesn't entertain below 27), charges, date (1 day prior meeting, confirmation) & Location.

Next day took leave from office. Fixed meeting at 11:30 morning. Bought a Cadbury and took off. The prior knowledge of the area being congested, peaked my car 2 km before the destination and took an auto ride. The hubby guided me their flat in a well maintained residential area. Once inside, Offered water and tea. I politely declined being in unknown territory with a stranger. Meanwhile I think my date for the day was getting ready inside bedroom as I could hear hubby-wives conversation from inside partially. After a short while, hubby asks me to go inside. Once inside bedroom, I was welcomed by a very fair smiling Beauty. After initial Hi Hellos we just hugged each other tight sideways, my left to her right and lips locked as if the time has stood still as long lost lovers are meeting after eternity..

ButockMann
03-02-21, 05:31
One has to make fresh beginning sometimes, I did, however the same applies to this service industry too. Based on reports about spas in P.S, backyard chowk area was earmarked only to be surprised by the changed landscape. More than 50% of spas have not opened shutters and those who have done it but only tentatively. Less than 50% staff and most are job needy MILFs in their 30's. At M spa, only one Miss T was available. Her skills in massage were good but that's not the way one would like to make a kickstart! The whole session was lack luster affair. After sensing my mood the masseuse told me that their spa is all professional, no hanky panky! Even when checked at other spa in neighborhood, was disappointed by their shutter down status.

SummerTime1985
03-02-21, 05:57
Search in FB with Raj Anjali. They don't share digits.They asking to contact through telegram only. Also asked me for my pic. Did they ask you as well for the pic?

Aarun21
03-02-21, 06:50
They asking to contact through telegram only. Also asked me for my pic. Did they ask you as well for the pic?They do ask for pic. You can share through TG in self destructive mode with a timer. No harm in that.

DathRagnos
03-02-21, 07:33
Tharki bhai, everyone is thinking Sheetal and Yasira are same. And many fellows are flooding my mail box for sheetal number.

Please clear this confusion. LOL.

Panvel bro,

Raj43
03-02-21, 07:49
I am back to Pune for 10 more days.

I have Shreyas number that Panvel gave me and Ritus number (ends in 131) TeeZeeFun gave me. My premium membership has expired. Are those still good?

Can anyone PM me or can you reach out to me Panvel1?

GreenRabit
03-02-21, 08:13
At Assasins. I found her on Happn. But, as seniors advised, don't pursue.

May I know what dating site did you find her?

Panvel1
03-02-21, 09:24
Panvel bro,

.Who is Sheetal? 😳128563;.

ImdGuy
03-02-21, 12:02
Check test message. Please ignore.

VikkiRokki
03-02-21, 17:03
Saw the bird in the pics today.

She has 60% attractive of her pics in person. Pics from SP are somewhat photoshopped.

Her height is just 5 ft I think.

Boobs 6.5/10.

Ass 5/10.

Face 6.5/10.

She is friendly, approachable.

Skin smooth and fair.

BJ with cover and 1 shot.

Does not give digits, prefers only though SP and is from Mumbai. Originally from Bihar. And if it matters to you is a Muslim and is married.

Has stretch marks in groin or nearby areas.

WIR No.

Including hotel paid 3 k.

Kokanratna in katraj.

I prefer short time 1 shot since these SPs do not share true pics any more. Hence why pay more with longer commitment?

If you like the bird you can always extend or just ask her digits fo later fun time.

Got her pics from SP.

Any reports guys?

DathRagnos
03-02-21, 19:18
Ritu's number has not changed. Sorry but we can not PM you anymore.

I am back to Pune for 10 more days.

I have Shreyas number that Panvel gave me and Ritus number (ends in 131) TeeZeeFun gave me. My premium membership has expired. Are those still good?

Can anyone PM me or can you reach out to me Panvel1?

DathRagnos
03-02-21, 19:20
Check your mail.

One has to make fresh beginning sometimes, I did, however the same applies to this service industry too. Based on reports about spas in P.S, backyard chowk area was earmarked only to be surprised by the changed landscape. More than 50% of spas have not opened shutters and those who have done it but only tentatively. Less than 50% staff and most are job needy MILFs in their 30's. At M spa, only one Miss T was available. Her skills in massage were good but that's not the way one would like to make a kickstart! The whole session was lack luster affair. After sensing my mood the masseuse told me that their spa is all professional, no hanky panky! Even when checked at other spa in neighborhood, was disappointed by their shutter down status.

Manbiaug
03-03-21, 00:47
Hello to all,

Hope you all are doing well!

I am basically from Delhi and visiting Pune for 4 days. It would be great if you can help.

If possible, can someone please send me contact of good indie and any reference if needed.

Will help in reverse if someone came to Delhi.

Regards,

Manbiaug.

Raj43
03-03-21, 03:00
Ritu's number has not changed. Sorry but we can not PM you anymore.Thanks. I reached out to Shreya first (number ends with 646). She might be here on Saturday.

I would reach out to Ritu (number ends with 131).

I have two more contacts, Sneha (ends with 107) who didn't reply last year and one more girl from Panvel whose name I don't know (ends with 128).

Can anyone guide me on damages, tips? I am looking to spend few hours and 2-3 pops.

TharkiBoss
03-03-21, 03:56
Thanks for the FR bro and feedback is much helpful.

She has 60% attractive of her pics in person. Pics from SP are somewhat photoshopped.

Boobs 6.5/10.

Ass 5/10.

Face 6.5/10.

She is friendly, approachable.

Skin smooth and fair.

BJ with cover and 1 shot.

Does not give digits, prefers only though SP and is from Mumbai. Originally from Bihar. And if it matters to you is a Muslim and is married.

Has stretch marks in groin or nearby areas.

WIR No.

Including hotel paid 3 k.

Kokanratna in katraj.

I prefer short time 1 shot since these SPs do not share true pics any more. Hence why pay more with longer commitment?

If you like the bird you can always extend or just ask her digits fo later fun time.

TharkiBoss
03-03-21, 04:04
LOL,

Sheetal is not Yasira aka cute HW.
I had exchanged sheetal's contact with panvel bro for yasira's contact.

Please clear this confusion. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Ishaang
03-03-21, 06:36
Can you please share this SP's digits? This girl looks quite good, would like to try her. I can see you are not a senior member, in that case can you let me know if you found this SP on locanto?

Boobs 6.5/10.

Ass 5/10.

Face 6.5/10..

DathRagnos
03-03-21, 06:50
LOL,

Sheetal is not Yasira aka cute HW.
I had exchanged sheetal's contact with panvel bro for yasira's contact.

Please clear this confusion. LOL.Clear your inbox. Or PM me sheetal's number.

ImdGuy
03-03-21, 07:25
Hello Seniors,

I stumbled upon this site while satisfying my urge online. Have gone through the pages here but wanted some guidance from all you seniors.

These could be very basic questions for you seeing the amount of information and sharing already happening here but would be really grateful if you could put in your two cents.

1. To contact anyone do you use your regular mobile numbers or have an altogether different one.

2. As I understand from the older posts (I confess have not read all but will do as there is a lot of reading to to) no advance should be followed.

3. Also on contacting a lady offering services and on agreement how safe are 5 star hotels as I am skeptical of going to any other place for obvious reasons like getting caught by law enforcing officers.

4. On the massage parlours stuff is it safe to go to normal ones and also do star hotels provide such services, of course might need to connect with the correct person is understood.

On my part finance is not an issue but discreetness is of utmost importance.

Please pardon if these are very basic queries but please do help me out as I need to take the plunge but want to understand the depth of the waters from all you multiple gold medal winning Phelps.

TharkiBoss
03-03-21, 10:36
Cleared my inbox.

Clear your inbox. Or PM me sheetal's number.

Kiran1411
03-03-21, 16:43
Bro,

You have become a fan of her.

Your excitement shows man.

All good buddy, all good.

Pros.

1. Pocket Friendly.

2. Reliable.

3. Not a time watcher.

4. Amazing BBBJ.

Cons.

1. Not a great looker.

Bro, now you decide.

Tut Li
03-03-21, 16:46
Lady looks really hot. Try to venture with her and share FR details.

Hope this is not fake profile on dating site.If this is profile pic at dating website, 100% fake. If shared through different platforms, one must meet for coffee at least. Don't suggest to call her directly to room, as it will be fake for sure, if wants to come to room, without meeting at public place.

Rocinate03
03-03-21, 16:59
Hello Seniors,

I stumbled upon this site while satisfying my urge online. Have gone through the pages here but wanted some guidance from all you seniors.

These could be very basic questions for you seeing the amount of information and sharing already happening here but would be really grateful if you could put in your two cents.

1. To contact anyone do you use your regular mobile numbers or have an altogether different one.

2. As I understand from the older posts (I confess have not read all but will do as there is a lot of reading to to) no advance should be followed.

3. Also on contacting a lady offering services and on agreement how safe are 5 star hotels as I am skeptical of going to any other place for obvious reasons like getting caught by law enforcing officers..1) Advance payment is red flag, drop the contact.

2) You can use alternate number as you want discretion.

3) Normal MP are also safe, ask for price, extras and staff before going to be on safe side.

4) 5 star hotel keep even more discretion than normal ones.

Have fun, enjoy.

TharkiBoss
03-03-21, 18:33
Can anyone be kind enough to suggest any good girl friendly hotel near Warje and nearby locations towards bavdhan. Hoping to meet a contact whom I agreed to meet for some fun. She is not charging anything, just some one I met through a common friend. So looking for a decent hotel within a price range of 2 k-3 k.

Khunter
03-03-21, 19:22
Went to this spa last month, was a weekday around 11. They assigned a NE, forgot her name. Did good massage, I have to pop the question. Next 5-10 minutes she kept saying no extras are provided here, your info is wrong, I Asked her to send M, she came back saying M also says no. Then after many requests (look, boobs, figure, skin wise she was good) agreed for HJ without touch. I forcefully did some top access, but she was very reluctant. Overall it experience was not good. Will not return.

Viji1
03-03-21, 21:27
Any feedback on VN spa? Is it worth visiting? Can someone please share their experience on full body message and / or extra with NE therapist?

Khunter
03-04-21, 00:45
Nice FR bro. Can you share or PM me details of the spa?

Was on a spa spree for past week like a weirdo hunting for a long hair long nail fair and young girl. Found one close match in a popular spa on city outskirts. NE girl was available. I have been to this spa multiple times but first time with this girl. As I have many NE colleagues I can kinda recognize with their names, dialects and facial features that which exact state they are from. Luckily this time I was bang on and that really helped. Hugged the girl tight as soon as she entered and and offered her Cadbury. Exchanged names did intro and guessed where she is from. Within few minutes of massage she asked me to remove my dispo which I did. Then after few minutes I turned over and pulled her on me and gave a lip kiss. She shy away and tried to get up. Pulled her harder and went for a DFK and she obliged. Climbed on her and started kissing her oll over and fondling her while slowly removing her clothes. Loved when then long hair fell on my face. Her hair mouth body smell nice. No cream on her supple fair skin so I could like her all over without sticky and bitter taste in my mouth. Really tempted to DATY but couldn't. It was her turn now. By this time we both were undressed and she started licking me all over. She loves it. She is really sloppy. A very wet licker that I had to shower later. Like the Japanese porn stars she is super wet licker. Small apple sized boobs, clean shaved tight pussy, raisin like dark red nipples. Then BBJ and more foreplay. I wasn't carrying cover she said to rub it on her pussy. Fingered her and rubbed my tool on her..

JayPunekar
03-04-21, 03:44
Can anyone be kind enough to suggest any good girl friendly hotel near Warje and nearby locations towards bavdhan. Hoping to meet a contact whom I agreed to meet for some fun. She is not charging anything, just some one I met through a common friend. So looking for a decent hotel within a price range of 2 k-3 k.There are not many good hotels around Warje.

One option is Vishwas hotel near Sinhgad road on highway. You can walk in there and negotiate at reception. It is recently refurbished. I had got a nice AC room for 1500 rs. You still need IDs there for both.

Or else if you can travel a bit, you can get Sayaji, Orchid or Ramada for the budget of 2-3 k. Check on makemytrip.

DathRagnos
03-04-21, 04:25
Can anyone be kind enough to suggest any good girl friendly hotel near Warje and nearby locations towards bavdhan. Hoping to meet a contact whom I agreed to meet for some fun. She is not charging anything, just some one I met through a common friend. So looking for a decent hotel within a price range of 2 k-3 k.Try OYO or if you are ready to drive little bit more you will get hotels near sinhgad road. Dhayari phata.

DathRagnos
03-04-21, 04:29
Bro,

You have become a fan of her.

Your excitement shows man.

All good buddy, all good.Is that so.

DathRagnos
03-04-21, 04:32
Can anyone be kind enough to suggest any good girl friendly hotel near Warje and nearby locations towards bavdhan. Hoping to meet a contact whom I agreed to meet for some fun. She is not charging anything, just some one I met through a common friend. So looking for a decent hotel within a price range of 2 k-3 k.Try clearing you inbox bro.

Ishaang
03-04-21, 05:57
Hi folks,

I was reading through the forums and read reviews of HW Simran in Katraj. Could anyone please share this contact if she is still in business, would like to try her. Apologies as I have no new contacts to share.

Cheers.

TharkiBoss
03-04-21, 06:39
Inbox cleared bro

Try clearing you inbox bro..

VikkiRokki
03-04-21, 08:47
There are thousand of app which give you free / with some nominal price US Based VOIP phone numbers, which you can use to calls as well as for sms.

I use use free google voice phone.

But there are other options too like textnow.

US VoIP number + Samsung secure folder (SSF is only on Samsung phones) + VPN app inside SSF = full anonymity (from ISP and LE)+deniability.

Samsung secure folder is like your secret phone inside your normal phone. You can have another whatsApp, telegram, photo gallery and everything there behind secure password or fingerprint. No one can open it without password. I mean not even LE.

Its like proton email only you have the key. If you lose it. Even you lose the access.

US VOIP number + secure folder = privacy and separation from regular phone.

I use whatsApp to communicate with SPs and indies connected to my US phone number. Not Indian phone number.

1) Advance payment is red flag, drop the contact.

2) You can use alternate number as you want discretion.

3) Normal MP are also safe, ask for price, extras and staff before going to be on safe side.

4) 5 star hotel keep even more discretion than normal ones.

Have fun, enjoy.

VikkiRokki
03-04-21, 08:50
See your inbox.

Can you please share this SP's digits? This girl looks quite good, would like to try her. I can see you are not a senior member, in that case can you let me know if you found this SP on locanto?

DathRagnos
03-04-21, 15:44
Yes, it's much secure. I have used it before going on Apple.

Have not done RnD for apple though.

There are thousand of app which give you free / with some nominal price US Based VOIP phone numbers, which you can use to calls as well as for sms.

I use use free google voice phone.

But there are other options too like textnow.

US VoIP number + Samsung secure folder (SSF is only on Samsung phones) + VPN app inside SSF = full anonymity (from ISP and LE)+deniability.

Samsung secure folder is like your secret phone inside your normal phone. You can have another whatsApp, telegram, photo gallery and everything there behind secure password or fingerprint. No one can open it without password. I mean not even LE.

Its like proton email only you have the key. If you lose it. Even you lose the access.

US VOIP number + secure folder = privacy and separation from regular phone.

I use whatsApp to communicate with SPs and indies connected to my US phone number. Not Indian phone number.

GreenRabit
03-04-21, 15:51
I have never tried any locanto contacts, but this one has caught my eye for couple of months now.

Supreeya / c66555.

Any suggestions and FRs?

PuneRomper
03-04-21, 17:16
Some weeks back went to this spa behind the fashion store. Based on inputs from a bro on this forum asked for J, an Assamese therapist.

She was cute, fair skin, slim body. Massage was good. When she was near my head, I put my hands on her bums and started fondling them and her tight thighs. They were so well toned- heaven. She lowered my dispo and gave an average bum massage. After flip over she asked the extra question. On offer was HJ +TL (don't remember how much) and B2B with HJ for 4 k. I was keen you get a BBBJ but she flatly refused saying she's just does not do it. Eventually negotiated her down from 4 k to 3 k for the B2B.

When she stripped found her tits to be perfect and firm though she felt they were small. Lovely cherry nipples. Got her on the table and started with kisses. She did not allow tonguing and that was a downer but she was otherwise participative. Fingered her pussy well. Inserted 3 and almost 4 fingers. She took that well and came. Eventually was running out of time so asked her to Jack me off which she did well.

One downside was she spoke only Hindi. English would have been great. Did ask her where she lives and whether she would meet. No to that. Also firm no to FS either in the spa or outside.

Overall great experience. WIR, yes, but will try out some other NE.

RizzyRizz
03-04-21, 17:42
Please share her contact.Please share with me as well. Thanks.

RizzyRizz
03-04-21, 17:53
Found this HW indie contact by my friend who is in the mongering scene for a while. She lives in the kondhwa region and has her own place. So called her up and agreed for an afternoon session, using my friend as reference. Reached her place in an upscale society which was surprising. She greeted me and guided me into the living room. It's a good 3 bhk flat with a nice feel to it. We chatted for a while and she asked me to clean myself in the shower, asked her to join me, she agreed. At first, she's a typical HW, but I liked her face and body as it was petite and healthy with average sized melons and ass.

After shower, went to bed and started with DFK and fondling her boobs while she was playing with my johny. After a while started a BBBJ which was average, but she went for deep throat and taking my nuts in her mouth which was awesome. Went for DATY as she had a clean shaved pussy with no smell, very inviting, longest time I spent smooching a pussy, also fingered her quite a bit, tried different positions while doing this.

Started deed with mish, tried doggy and wot, finished in bedside doggy. Cleaned up, paid and left. Great afternoon!!Please help me to contact her.

RessrRcky
03-04-21, 19:16
Hi folks,

I was reading through the forums and read reviews of HW Simran in Katraj. Could anyone please share this contact if she is still in business, would like to try her. Apologies as I have no new contacts to share.

Cheers.Check Inbox PM you Simran's digit.

LoveMongers
03-04-21, 22:02
Taken her service in car. She is attractive. Charge is to high. Tight pussy. Cum in mouth and she totally drunk it. Very good service. Go for it. If someone need her number PM me. In return need some other number.

Raj43
03-05-21, 03:31
I got number from Panvel1 last year for a chick that ends in 128. She charges like 8 k for 2 hours. Any review on her?

Rick5641
03-05-21, 04:43
Some weeks back went to this spa behind the fashion store. Based on inputs from a bro on this forum asked for J, an Assamese therapist.

She was cute, fair skin, slim body. Massage was good. When she was near my head, I put my hands on her bums and started fondling them and her tight thighs. They were so well toned- heaven. She lowered my dispo and gave an average bum massage. After flip over she asked the extra question. On offer was HJ +TL (don't remember how much) and B2B with HJ for 4 k. I was keen you get a BBBJ but she flatly refused saying she's just does not do it. Eventually negotiated her down from 4 k to 3 k for the B2B.

When she stripped found her tits to be perfect and firm though she felt they were small. Lovely cherry nipples. Got her on the table and started with kisses. She did not allow tonguing and that was a downer but she was otherwise participative. Fingered her pussy well. Inserted 3 and almost 4 fingers. She took that well and came. Eventually was running out of time so asked her to Jack me off which she did well.

One downside was she spoke only Hindi. English would have been great. Did ask her where she lives and whether she would meet. No to that. Also firm no to FS either in the spa or outside.

Overall great experience. WIR, yes, but will try out some other NE.Hello,

Any hints on directions to reach this location?

TonyStark2421
03-05-21, 08:37
Hello all,

Wanted to know about SA at Spuramoment. She is on radar of mine.

Is it worth meeting her?

How is the service?

What cautions we need to take please let me know your helpful words can guide me well.

Raj43
03-05-21, 10:26
I went and saw Ritu today. He BBBJ was pretty good. I was planning to stay for 2 sessions but first one was pretty lengthy, so decided to do just one. I was expecting better looking girl but I guess she was fine overall.

Raj43
03-05-21, 10:28
Any review of this girl? Claims to be from Hinjewadi, willing to go to hotel (outcall), and asked for 8 k for 2 hours. I find her charges steep, but if GFE, then may be worth it.Where did you find her?

PollardPivot77
03-05-21, 11:45
Hello,

Any hints on directions to reach this location?Sawai Thai Spa Baner- THerapist- Jenny.

DathRagnos
03-05-21, 14:40
Sawai Thai Spa Baner- THerapist- Jenny.Left lane before signal of dmart or highstreet. Try google maps for the location.

DathRagnos
03-05-21, 14:41
I got number from Panvel1 last year for a chick that ends in 128. She charges like 8 k for 2 hours. Any review on her?Can you help us with name?

JackMa3
03-05-21, 15:27
I got number from Panvel1 last year for a chick that ends in 128. She charges like 8 k for 2 hours. Any review on her?She is the so called hyped cute HW Yasira. Not worth more than 3 k for 2. Also goes by name Pari. She has already been exposed here. It's quite strange that people here get digits without an active pm!

Raj43
03-05-21, 15:58
Can you help us with name?All I have is the number. Is she the house wife?

RizzyRizz
03-05-21, 16:45
Check Inbox PM you Simran's digit.Hi Friend,

I am new to this forum. And looking for Simran's digits. Can you please PM me her digits.

Thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Rocinate03
03-05-21, 23:13
Tried Ash Nithya, turnoff by seeing her, but you know little brother won't listen.

Read FRs on Prem Payal and other Prem Priya, but got same idea that they would also be not up to the mark.

I need someone who's in shape at right places without extra mass. Having a good face, Ash Nithya's teeth was a major off.

Someone who's active in bed, just not for show, but could also enjoy the act.

It feels like just for money, when they are not in mood, and just wants to end fast.

Any couple who can be active, hot and naughty.

Providing CIM would be major bonus.

Thanks in advance for any FB couple.

PuneRomper
03-06-21, 01:48
If anyone has tried other similar babe at ST, please provide hint or PM name. BBBJ would be cherry on the cake.

TIA.

Overall great experience. WIR, yes, but will try out some other NE.

Kreichek77
03-06-21, 02:27
Can any one help with Ms Fortune Patil's digits.

TharkiBoss
03-06-21, 02:38
Bro,

Check your inbox.

Cheers,

Tharki

Taken her service in car. She is attractive. Charge is to high. Tight pussy. Cum in mouth and she totally drunk it. Very good service. Go for it. If someone need her number PM me. In return need some other number..

TharkiBoss
03-06-21, 02:39
Check inbox.

Check Inbox PM you Simran's digit..

JimmynJohny
03-06-21, 02:50
Any review of this girl? Claims to be from Hinjewadi, willing to go to hotel (outcall), and asked for 8 k for 2 hours. I find her charges steep, but if GFE, then may be worth it.Girl looks promising at first sight. Share FR once you try so we can also be benefitted.

JayPunekar
03-06-21, 03:37
Tried Ash Nithya, turnoff by seeing her, but you know little brother won't listen.

Read FRs on Prem Payal and other Prem Priya, but got same idea that they would also be not up to the mark.

I need someone who's in shape at right places without extra mass. Having a good face, Ash Nithya's teeth was a major off.

Someone who's active in bed, just not for show, but could also enjoy the act.

It feels like just for money, when they are not in mood, and just wants to end fast.

Any couple who can be active, hot and naughty.

Providing CIM would be major bonus.

Thanks in advance for any FB couple.Hi,

Check Shan Shabnam Hotcpl on FB they are at Katraj.

Also check their friend's list, you will find some more.

Shabnam is bit costly but seems like worth it by pics and from feedback.

Raj43
03-06-21, 04:32
She is the so called hyped cute HW Yasira. Not worth more than 3 k for 2. Also goes by name Pari. She has already been exposed here. It's quite strange that people here get digits without an active pm!I had active PM last year. I visit India once a year, so it was expired. I couldn't use any contact last year.

Raj43
03-06-21, 04:35
She is the so called hyped cute HW Yasira. Not worth more than 3 k for 2. Also goes by name Pari. She has already been exposed here. It's quite strange that people here get digits without an active pm!Forgot to say, thank you for the info.

She looks alright. I can get premium membership again if members are willing to help me out with better contacts. I am here till 14th.

Champ211
03-06-21, 04:52
Your PM is not active, activate it and then we can share digits with you

Can any one help with Ms Fortune Patil's digits..

Panvel1
03-06-21, 05:09
Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved. She was always under a microscope about her activities due to the community she was from and her suspicious boyfriend. It would not be right to besmirch her name because she was a female, aren't we all equally liable for our clandestine affairs? Some people even raised doubts about members from this group acting as her SP. Why does a SP operate? He needs to earn money himself and free perks on the sidelines. Even I was under the eyes of suspicion. But let me make it clear, I don't need either of these things. People who know me well will substantiate my claims. I have my own collection which I used to share with newbies and seniors too. But this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, so I have stopped sharing here and I am rarely active in this forum now. I now share only with known senior members and people that I have come to trust since the last 5-6 years. In a subsequent post I will share her selected pics for people to judge her looks and take their own informed decision. Let me tell you that she is operating again through the very same SP that she was working with before. But I won't disclose more. With this I hope I have put an end to all confabulations and conjectures. Aren’t the prevailing charges of all indies and through SPs ranging between 4-8k? Name any one decent indie who charges 3k for 2 in Pune. Delhi and Mumbai, maybe but not here.

ShaanPune
03-06-21, 06:08
Panvel Bhai,

Very sorry to hear your disappointment. I know you for last many years and we exchanged couple of contacts as well. You gave me this contact as well however I was too busy and by that time I could reach her she was already out of radar. I strongly believe that you are one of the real gem of this forum and if anyone is having any iota of doubt on your intention, I can only feel pity for them. Stay healthy. Be safe.

Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved. She was always under a microscope about her activities due to the community she was from and her suspicious boyfriend. It would not be right to besmirch her name because she was a female, aren't we all equally liable for our clandestine affairs? Some people even raised doubts about members from this group acting as her SP. Why does a SP operate? He needs to earn money himself and free perks on the sidelines. Even I was under the eyes of suspicion. But let me make it clear, I don't need either of these things..

EyesWitcher21
03-06-21, 06:47
Panvel1 bro you're spot on. Well articulated.

Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved. She was always under a microscope about her activities due to the community she was from and her suspicious boyfriend. It would not be right to besmirch her name because she was a female, aren't we all equally liable for our clandestine affairs? Some people even raised doubts about members from this group acting as her SP. Why does a SP operate? He needs to earn money himself and free perks on the sidelines. Even I was under the eyes of suspicion. But let me make it clear, I don't need either of these things. People who know me well will substantiate my claims. I have my own collection which I used to share with newbies and seniors too. But this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, so I have stopped sharing here and I am rarely active in this forum now. I now share only with known senior members and people that I have come to trust since the last 5-6 years. In a subsequent post I will share her selected pics for people to judge her looks and take their own informed decision. Let me tell you that she is operating again through the very same SP that she was working with before. But I won't disclose more. With this I hope I have put an end to all confabulations and conjectures. Arent the prevailing charges of all indies and through SPs ranging between 4-8k? Name any one decent indie who charges 3k for 2 in Pune. Delhi and Mumbai, maybe but not here.

CoolMots
03-06-21, 06:56
Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved. She was always under a microscope about her activities due to the community she was from and her suspicious boyfriend. It would not be right to besmirch her name because she was a female, aren't we all equally liable for our clandestine affairs? Some people even raised doubts about members from this group acting as her SP. Why does a SP operate? He needs to earn money himself and free perks on the sidelines. Even I was under the eyes of suspicion. But let me make it clear, I don't need either of these things. People who know me well will substantiate my claims. I have my own collection which I used to share with newbies and seniors too. But this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, so I have stopped sharing here and I am rarely active in this forum now. I now share only with known senior members and people that I have come to trust since the last 5-6 years. In a subsequent post I will share her selected pics for people to judge her looks and take their own informed decision. Let me tell you that she is operating again through the very same SP that she was working with before. But I won't disclose more. With this I hope I have put an end to all confabulations and conjectures. Arent the prevailing charges of all indies and through SPs ranging between 4-8k? Name any one decent indie who charges 3k for 2 in Pune. Delhi and Mumbai, maybe but not here.I have taken her services after getting her contact from Panwel bhai. What he is saying about Yasira is absolutely true. Panwel bhai has shared other contacts as well with me without expecting in return and has been very helpful. I will suggest Panwel hai to keep helping the people and ignore some of the outrageous comments from few members here.

JayPunekar
03-06-21, 07:25
Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved. She was always under a microscope about her activities due to the community she was from and her suspicious boyfriend. It would not be right to besmirch her name because she was a female, aren't we all equally liable for our clandestine affairs? Some people even raised doubts about members from this group acting as her SP. Why does a SP operate? He needs to earn money himself and free perks on the sidelines. Even I was under the eyes of suspicion. But let me make it clear, I don't need either of these things..Hi,

Is she active? I have got the contact but don't know if she is into it again so stopped.

WannaFuck
03-06-21, 07:34
Hello senior fellows,

I need help to buy subscription. Following for coinbase account but not sure what is problem with identity documents. Appreciate help in advance.

Rahul2007
03-06-21, 08:34
Completely agree bro. Panvel bro has definitely helped me every time I have reached out to him. And whatever he said about Yasira is 100% true. Just become of few idiots you should not get bothered bro. I myself had Yasira more than once and she is good in terms of looks and service.

Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved. She was always under a microscope about her activities due to the community she was from and her suspicious boyfriend. It would not be right to besmirch her name because she was a female, aren't we all equally liable for our clandestine affairs? Some people even raised doubts about members from this group acting as her SP. Why does a SP operate? He needs to earn money himself and free perks on the sidelines. Even I was under the eyes of suspicion. But let me make it clear, I don't need either of these things..

Shankar N
03-06-21, 08:37
Dear Mongers, Please try to have minimum courtesy and respect for her. If anyone's not comfortable he may prefer services of others. Everyone is trying to make his / her life.

I know Panvel1's help to many mongers without any expectation.

Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved. She was always under a microscope about her activities due to the community she was from and her suspicious boyfriend. It would not be right to besmirch her name because she was a female, aren't we all equally liable for our clandestine affairs? Some people even raised doubts about members from this group acting as her SP. Why does a SP operate? He needs to earn money himself and free perks on the sidelines. Even I was under the eyes of suspicion. But let me make it clear, I don't need either of these things. People who know me well will substantiate my claims. I have my own collection which I used to share with newbies and seniors too. But this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, so I have stopped sharing here and I am rarely active in this forum now. I now share only with known senior members and people that I have come to trust since the last 5-6 years. In a subsequent post I will share her selected pics for people to judge her looks and take their own informed decision. Let me tell you that she is operating again through the very same SP that she was working with before. But I won't disclose more. With this I hope I have put an end to all confabulations and conjectures. Arent the prevailing charges of all indies and through SPs ranging between 4-8k? Name any one decent indie who charges 3k for 2 in Pune. Delhi and Mumbai, maybe but not here.

DathRagnos
03-06-21, 08:43
Bhai,

Last time when we spoke I told you that overlook the things around you. You should not have boiled your blood about this. Whatever you have done for this forum is good. We all know you are good and helpful person.

DathRagnos
03-06-21, 08:48
You need to activate your membership; so that people can help you. For PM you need activated membership.

Hi Friend,

I am new to this forum. And looking for Simran's digits. Can you please PM me her digits.

Thanks in advance.

Panvel1
03-06-21, 09:56
These are her truly real pics and the person I have interacted with. I stand to be corrected if I’m wrong.

DathRagnos
03-06-21, 11:45
Activate your membership bro.

Can any one help with Ms Fortune Patil's digits.

FedStar
03-06-21, 13:03
Taken her service in car. She is attractive. Charge is to high. Tight pussy. Cum in mouth and she totally drunk it. Very good service. Go for it. If someone need her number PM me. In return need some other number.Bro its thrilling to take service in car. ,can, you guide us about how did you mamange privacy and satisfy jonny? Could you manage to do missionary? I also tried her and she is good only charges are high, but enjoyed fully, tried various positions, overall experience is great.

DadFuck
03-06-21, 13:34
Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved. She was always under a microscope about her activities due to the community she was from and her suspicious boyfriend. It would not be right to besmirch her name because she was a female, aren't we all equally liable for our clandestine affairs? Some people even raised doubts about members from this group acting as her SP. Why does a SP operate? He needs to earn money himself and free perks on the sidelines. Even I was under the eyes of suspicion. But let me make it clear, I don't need either of these things..Bro,

I think you need not to give any clarification. I personally tried her thrice. And found. Bliss. She is the best in all till I tried. And unfortunately. She is blemed. You help me with her no without any return favour. Bro thank you. And be active in forum. As. You have very good collection. And more your helping nature.

MyDesire
03-06-21, 13:40
Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved. She was always under a microscope about her activities due to the community she was from and her suspicious boyfriend. It would not be right to besmirch her name because she was a female, aren't we all equally liable for our clandestine affairs? Some people even raised doubts about members from this group acting as her SP. Why does a SP operate? He needs to earn money himself and free perks on the sidelines. Even I was under the eyes of suspicion. But let me make it clear, I don't need either of these things. People who know me well will substantiate my claims. I have my own collection which I used to share with newbies and seniors too. But this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, so I have stopped sharing here and I am rarely active in this forum now. I now share only with known senior members and people that I have come to trust since the last 5-6 years. In a subsequent post I will share her selected pics for people to judge her looks and take their own informed decision. Let me tell you that she is operating again through the very same SP that she was working with before. But I won't disclose more. With this I hope I have put an end to all confabulations and conjectures. Arent the prevailing charges of all indies and through SPs ranging between 4-8k? Name any one decent indie who charges 3k for 2 in Pune. Delhi and Mumbai, maybe but not here.I second to what CoolMots, ShankarN & DathRagnos have said here.

Cute HW is genuine & authenticate lead. Though people here have different experiences, it's all about chemistry, after all she is also human being.

Panvel1 BRO, not only you have good collection but you were always a great support here. Cool down man, Cheers!

Happy mongering all here.

DathRagnos
03-06-21, 14:36
All I have is the number. Is she the house wife?Yes Yasira. He has given her images in his posts today.

SamK123
03-06-21, 16:24
Pavel bro,

Why you are wasting your precious time for justification and to whom, some people are never going to change.

As I said earlier as well, Panvel bro is one of the most helpful person on this forum. He helps without any expectations. I have personally chatted with him on what's app and we arrears were in touch. So I can vouch for him.

And guys sanity and healthy environment will keep this forum alive rather than pointing fingers.

So always Keep rocking!

Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved.

Sawman82
03-06-21, 16:32
Yes Yasira. He has given her images in his posts today.Earlier available with SP. I had her before I joined ISG. Maid type, dusky, average looks. Always tried to hurry. Shocked to see people paying 8 k to 3 k type material. Good Marketing in Pune! Cheers!

Raj43
03-06-21, 18:21
These are her truly real pics and the person I have interacted with. I stand to be corrected if Im wrong.Hey bro,

We talked last year when I had my PM active. I haven't forgotten your help and really appreciate it. Last year was little rushed for me and couldn't meet any one of the contacts.

I would like to see, I have number you gave last year. Is her number still same? I can contact her if it is. Would really appreciate your help one more time.

MasalaWingz
03-06-21, 18:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Viji1
03-06-21, 18:58
Any feedback on 22 yrs user. Komalsable from gleeden. Profile looks fake to me, but that user is active almost everyday.

Please advise. Is it red flag / scam?

TharkiBoss
03-06-21, 19:26
Hey Panvel bro.

Ignore the negative comments from other members and don't feel disappointed. I have enjoyed reading almost all your juicy FRs over the past few years and members on this forum never had doubts about your FRs or contacts.

Even though I could never try the cute HW, and neither did I ever try to reach out to you for any of your contacts, I know you have seriously tried to help people by sharing your contacts without expecting anything in return. I experienced this when I reached out to you for the first time for cute HW's contact. The negative comments from some members, I guess, is due to the rising charges by the birds in Pune forum, which is also frustrating some times when birds try to charge more than 5-6 k just for a couple of shots. For example, I got my best experience few times from a bird who is also cute, with great attitude and performance charges maximum 6 k for multiple shots at her own place. Charges like 7 k, 8 k do seem to be exorbitant and frustrates regular mongers in Pune City as they have had much better birds giving great services at much lower prices within the range of 3 k-6 k tops. And that's the reason for this criticism. Having said that, I understand that your intentions have always been to help other mongers. The birds raise their charges when they see demand going up for their services. And we need to keep that in check. Let's continue sharing the contcts and enjoy the FRs at the same time keeping the prices in check.

Cheers,

Tharki.

Friendly Wolf
03-06-21, 21:05
Well, I know this isn't the best place to ask about contact in Mumbai & as far as I know, there're no white chicks available in Pune; if I'm wrong, please let us know, many here would surely be grateful to that info! But since, Mumbai & Pune are so well connected, I'm sure a lot of Pune mongers would also have great knowledge about Mumbai scene as well.

I'll be in Mumbai next week, staying at one of the premium hotels, would be glad if any kind soul could suggest any reference for a white lady, probably blonde & well rounded.

P.S. Sharing similar post of Mumbai forum as well, still any possible help would be highly appreciated.

CoolMots
03-07-21, 01:37
Earlier available with SP. I had her before I joined ISG. Maid type, dusky, average looks. Always tried to hurry. Shocked to see people paying 8 k to 3 k type material. Good Marketing in Pune! Cheers!I I have spent good time with her. Nobody can say she is dusky and maid type. Good looks or not are individual opinion. But I found her good looking and can say 99.99 people will feel so on seeing her. Also her service given to me was excellent.

You might have got bad service from her which is possible. But your opinion about her looks is not correct.

PuneRomper
03-07-21, 01:42
Panvelbhai- my two bit (after reading the comments of others) is that you should not worry or react to such posts. Most of us on the forum know that you are selfless in sharing your contacts without expecting any return. I did get Pari's contact from you, but she went underground just then and did not respond to my messages. Anyway, such is life!

You take care and keep sharing your experiences and contacts! The forum is better because of you.

Asd968
03-07-21, 02:29
Yesterday though to go ruka hua paani, called them to check if they are open. For that they replied come tomorrow.

Checked with sleep spa, confirmed counter charges 1600. Went in and checked at counter, counter boy says 4500 deep tissue massage and in discussion decided to take 45 min in 1. 5 k and take NE therapist.

Went in to room and attached bath is there. One NE girl JE came on heavy side but found attractive. After initial chitchat massage started. Massage was ok. After turning she asked if you want extra service. Checked rate and found 3 k for b2 b.

Settled on 2 k full b2 b. After that it was bliss. She was clean down no smell, handful boobs enjoyed full extents.

Went for shower together.

Damage- 1. 5 counter.

B2 b- 2 k.

WIR- yes if I can get FS.

DathRagnos
03-07-21, 04:53
Earlier available with SP. I had her before I joined ISG. Maid type, dusky, average looks. Always tried to hurry. Shocked to see people paying 8 k to 3 k type material. Good Marketing in Pune! Cheers!Bro, if Yasira is maid type for you, mind sharing your contacts with us? Mongers like me will love good collection of yours.

RizzyRizz
03-07-21, 06:45
Hello all,

I got her digit from one of my friend, contacted her few days back. Met her for very first time as I was eager to met her cz she is famous here.

It was a bit difficult to find location but somehow reached her place. The area was good and less crowded.

She was waiting on the door greeted with a cute smile.

Had some chitchat, offered me tea for which I refused. And then cleaned me up and started with tight hug.

She seems to be in her mid 30's and also got nice amount of belly fat. But still tight down. Soft smooth and fair skin.

After good amount of body play she did her best and famous thing BBBJ. Was good experience and pleasurable.

Fingered her for around 5-6 minutes after which she got in mood. We tried almost all position on bed even standing against wall. The session lasted for around 30 mins and ended up in doggy! She too got tired and both got laid down on bed with she in my arms. She's like a cute soft doll but only thing which bothered me was her belly. But overall it was good time.

Safe and very clean place.

Damage: 5 k for 1 hour.

Still I felt like 5 k was too much she should now lower down her charges as she is not that fit and athletic now.

Viji1
03-07-21, 06:46
Hello Seniors / Brothers,

I m new to Pune city as well as ISG, have got the subscription recently.

I am exploring options for my hobbies but don't feel safe to contact indies or SPs listed on sites like locanto or skokka. Also got points on gleeden but no solid lead. I prefer young skinny / slim gal.

I don't have any number to share in return but surly I will return your favour sooner or later once I settle down.

Cheers! Thanks!

PuneRomper
03-07-21, 06:59
Is she doing DFK? Had heard she had stopped that.

I went and saw Ritu today. He BBBJ was pretty good. I was planning to stay for 2 sessions but first one was pretty lengthy, so decided to do just one. I was expecting better looking girl but I guess she was fine overall.

GreenRabit
03-07-21, 12:38
I have seen her profile too. But, the girl isn't my type.

The profile doesn't seem fake to me. Seems to be direct and to the point.

Although, it does look like an agent account.

I would advise you to proceed with caution and negotiate.

- If she asks advance, quit.

- If she insists for virtual or online services first, quit.

- Before committing to a meet.

- ask her for video call for verification.

If you are still in doubt:

- ask her to share live location to make sure she is in Pune.

These are the steps I follow before meeting anyone new on SA / Gleeden.

Any feedback on 22 yrs user. Komalsable from gleeden. Profile looks fake to me, but that user is active almost everyday.

Please advise. Is it red flag / scam?

SexyMonger
03-07-21, 13:26
Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a question of sour grapes? People who have never seen or even met her have gained expertise in making unsubstantiated comments. Was in touch with her for almost 13-14 months during which period I had the good fortune of catching up with her four times and paid her varying amount depending on her needs as well as mine. Started with 4 k for a single meet through a SP where she had to share with that person. Then she started operating as an indie as she was disgruntled with the SP because he was pestering her for marriage. Members from this forum, seniors and newbies, who have met her will vouch for her service and her beauty. She could have easily passed off as an upcoming bollywood starlet if she had proper clothes and some decent makeup. Her only drawback was that she was always in a hurry due to her child. She had to give money to the caretaker for all the time that she was out. She has even done nights with a few people here and her charges, if I am not wrong, were always 5/8/13 for 1/2/ night except when she had to travel very far, which she was anyway loathe to. Then she would charge a little extra for the travel time involved. She was always under a microscope about her activities due to the community she was from and her suspicious boyfriend. It would not be right to besmirch her name because she was a female, aren't we all equally liable for our clandestine affairs? Some people even raised doubts about members from this group acting as her SP. Why does a SP operate? He needs to earn money himself and free perks on the sidelines. Even I was under the eyes of suspicion. But let me make it clear, I don't need either of these things..Panvel1 bhai you rock and thanks for helping everyone without even expecting anything. It's rare to find a person like you. I completely agree with what you have written too.

I have met her and my experience has been great and she is indeed very very beautiful.

RegnForget
03-07-21, 16:21
Alright wanted to get back to you with the latest update. Lately I have been back to the Dance Bar scene and it is persuasive and much more fun. Takes the guilt out and injects fun with no strings (sympathies) attached.

I am loving the scene at CBD-Belapur & falls right into the budgets of the tharkis out here who have been enriching the bitches by screwing them over & over again like they are your wives.

Hey mod. This is constructive feedback; don't screw it up.

My Top 2 (don't want to give you the hassle of trying out kachra places) out of 12 in navi-Mumbai area:

1. What is lata mangeshkar known as for India. Below religion in kokan. Tadka.

2. King of the Rains in Hindi / Marathi.

The System:

1. These a re pickup joints cum DBs.

2. The drinks are expensive (prepare to pay 750 for a beer).

3. Music (am an asshole so its my taste).

4. Money to throw on the birds (if you want to get change for 1000, they give you 600 before 11,800 after 11:30).

5. Birds. Big selection, awesome faces, Low-Mileage.

6. Wastage. The waiters will keep asking (if you don't pay they will stop harassing) keep your tables manager greased though. He calls the birds for you.

7. Damage for an HR - 6200- (std rates. Includes hotel, transport) (club bill not included) Totals between 8-10 K. Carry your own condoms for any specific requirements.

The birds are co-operative and the entire experience is awesome, that includes the club, the music, the splurge, the screw, the return to Pune.

Once you go with the bird you take her number get her rates & timings you have a big phonebook for selection.

Is it safe? Is it fun? Is it worth? 100%.

Have fun, wear a condom.

RegnForget
03-07-21, 16:35
Stop Paying 8 K for a screw; its not worth the fuck.

Invest in a bank nifty with an 8 K SIP & fuck Kiara advani or Disha patni after 10 years or get a dick grafting to make it bigger.

The market is 3.5 k whatever happens.

1 fuck = 3.5 K.

1 Night = 6 K.

That should be market rates. Also the couples in katraj and all that is not worth the erection.

How dare a guy who is not a pimp sell you his chick and you get an erection?

Sawman82
03-08-21, 02:48

Invest in a bank nifty with an 8 K SIP & fuck Kiara advani or Disha patni after 10 years or get a dick grafting to make it bigger.

1 fuck = 3.5 K.

1 Night = 6 K.

That should be market rates. Also the couples in katraj and all that is not worth the erection.

How dare a guy who is not a pimp sell you his chick and you get an erection?It's because of hyped marketing by SP Akshay and SP Ajay, people are getting fooled and paying high to maid type cute HW. Everyone knows the reality. I advice all not to overpay on 3 k type girls.

Tut Li
03-08-21, 04:11
Further to this sordid episode of this person who was called Yasira / Pari / Aliya. Is it a.I m in Pune and visited forum after long time. Few friends from ISG who are now buddies in real life told me about this episode. I was really surprised why you did not tell anything about this when we talked.

Anyway, forget about this and move on, you know the best how to be happy in life. Keep exploring but restrict sharing, I know how dry this forum appears, which actually is not. Many guys here may not be aware what one can find with good exploration and you always did that.

I never look at the member's profile and I help whenever possible, there are always 50-60 unread messages, but I check only when on tour.

Better we spend more time finding new ones, rather than spending time on forum. There is saying "if one argues with a fool, then there are two".

Hunter0077
03-08-21, 05:27

1 fuck = 3.5 K.

1 Night = 6 K.

How dare a guy who is not a pimp sell you his chick and you get an erection?Hahahaha.

Very well said bro, but as you know when dick rules, all rules get thrown out of the window.

KenTheRockstar
03-08-21, 07:47
Hello,

After many days, weeks, months, years, LOL got a new contact via. Via. But I'm not confident about the source. So seeking feedback or reviews if any.

Number ends with 690 with name on true caller kaur. Not sure if it is genuine indie or SP.

Chrs. Ken.

WannaFuck
03-08-21, 13:17
Hello Seniors / Brothers,

I m new to Pune city as well as ISG, have got the subscription recently.

I am exploring options for my hobbies but don't feel safe to contact indies or SPs listed on sites like locanto or skokka. Also got points on gleeden but no solid lead. I prefer young skinny / slim gal.

I don't have any number to share in return but surly I will return your favour sooner or later once I settle down.

Cheers! Thanks!Hi dear,

Can you please help me with subscription, was it coinbase or some other way? I'm checking with coinbase support, not much help yet.

Jiam339
03-08-21, 14:02

Anyway, forget about this and move on, you know the best how to be happy in life. Keep exploring but restrict sharing, I know how dry this forum appears, which actually is not. Many guys here may not be aware what one can find with good exploration and you always did that.
Better we spend more time finding new ones, rather than spending time on forum. There is saying "if one argues with a fool, then there are two".I echo what our master player said here. Its rare to find good indie such as Yasira in Pune. Good she is not available for dick and harry.

Panvel bhai did favour which forum could not digest. Its better to ignore and move ahead.

Jiam339
03-08-21, 14:46
Off late I tried few couples from FB except Anjali. She lives too far to travel. I am lazy person.

I met Nitya before her baby and after she has. Girl changed drastically. Boobs are too sagy to some one like. Though she like BJ and like to do for HR, better option such as Ritu is available.

Payal has sour voice and below average face. She is young and good in shape. If someone ignore face, one might enjoy.

Pari takes effort to please and knows many tricks. But P is used and oiled by regular use.

Prachi has good figure and nice asset. She usually don't participate. Its more mechanical work. Same is with Neha. Neha is thin to someone taste.

Shital is village grl. One might get similar from any SP from Katraj or Hadapsar for lesser charges.

All these are lies in budget of 3 to 4 k. If they are couples (I doubt for Shital and Pari), one clearly see toll of Corona. Male partner either lost job and struggling to earn. May be they figured easy earning method.

Its one time for me and won't go same path. Feels that girls are being used for wrong reasons.

One curious couple listed Ruhi Vihan. Photos and post are too good to true. Their demand 20 k as if it's golden P.

Its takes effort, time and investment to find a good indie and a foolish moment to lost her. Pune is not as good as Delhi, Mumbai or Banglore. Let's preserve good what have and do respect good intention of someone like Panvel, Titlee.

GreenRabit
03-08-21, 18:18
Well said sir, Amen!

Off late I tried few couples from FB except Anjali. She lives too far to travel. I am lazy person.

I met Nitya before her baby and after she has. Girl changed drastically. Boobs are too sagy to some one like. Though she like BJ and like to do for HR, better option such as Ritu is available.

Payal has sour voice and below average face. She is young and good in shape. If someone ignore face, one might enjoy.

Pari takes effort to please and knows many tricks. But P is used and oiled by regular use.

Prachi has good figure and nice asset. She usually don't participate. Its more mechanical work. Same is with Neha. Neha is thin to someone taste.

Shital is village grl. One might get similar from any SP from Katraj or Hadapsar for lesser charges..

GreenRabit
03-08-21, 18:29
Well said sir, Amen!

P.S- Please ignore my reply on some other post (I think couples on FB post).

I meant to reply to this post.

1 fuck = 3.5 K.

1 Night = 6 K.

How dare a guy who is not a pimp sell you his chick and you get an erection?

RessrRcky
03-08-21, 18:33

Shital is village grl. One might get similar from any SP from Katraj or Hadapsar for lesser charges.

All these are lies in budget of 3 to 4 k. If they are couples (I doubt for Shital and Pari), one clearly see toll of Corona. Male partner either lost job and struggling to earn. May be they figured easy earning method..Can you please confirm which Prachi? And what's her last 4 digit?

Viji1
03-08-21, 18:54
Hi dear,

Can you please help me with subscription, was it coinbase or some other way? I'm checking with coinbase support, not much help yet.Please try with paxful, I had a same issue with coinbase.

RessrRcky
03-08-21, 19:14
Hey guys,

Yesterday I was met with Anjali (Raj Anjali FB couple).

Contacted through fb msngr from long time, but they have a time between only Afternoon so, not possible for me.

Finally asked on Saturday and fixed meeting on Sunday at 4 pm. They want to see my pic before going to ahead. They share telegram ID and ask to share the pic. I shared my full face pic to confirm as genuine person. They also shared Anjali's full pic, which is so hot.

So her hubby send me message to come at her near place, I buy condom and went that place.

Place is safe flat. Small Residential flat apartment. So no any scray to go in apartment.

Welcome her hubby, and show me the bed room, she is waiting for me. When I saw her, I really happy to see her. She was looking very very cute and sexy girl in black dress as her skin tone is very very white. Smiled and welcome me.

She closed the door. Tight hug me for 5 min and asked for payment. After payment, She again tight hug me with DFK For a long time near about 20 min, playing with tongue to tongue, teeth, lips sucking all that. OMG. After she removed her dress and stand on in bra and panty. Removed my clothes and hug me again. She lay.

Down and I sucking her boobs, its so nice of nipple. Pink colour nipple. Big boobs. Then moved to down and did DATTY. So nice od her P.S. Why I very very like her pUSA why. For a long time. After 10 min I asked her to take a big pillow to your down. When I saw her pinky pinky pUSA why again start to licked. Saw her ass hole, its also look very pinky pinky. I didn't control so I licked her ass hole as well. When you see her ass hole you can't denie to lick ass hole. Almost 5 min licked her ass hole by full entering my tongue in her ass hole. No any smell no any bad test from her ass hole as well as her pUSA why.

After that she gives a BBBJ. So nice of BBBJ. She took full my tool in her mouth, and ahe realized went very inside which she was tearing from her eyes. Almost 10 min BBBJ.

Covered the tool, and try missionary and same time pressed her big boobs and DFK playing ongue. Changed position as doggy on bed, standing doggy, one leg side and stroking. Later teied WOT for a long time. She moaning. She also enjoyed. Reverse WOT. After 10 min jonny down. So removed the condy and she again BBBBJ FOR a 5 min and covered another rubber and finished by in missionary position by pressing boobs, my full mouth is in her mouth, we eat each other toung and lips for 10 min and released.

Were the cloths and both.

She smiled and again tight hug me and DFK for 5 min.

She told me come again I will wait for your next meeting.

Very nice experience.

Viji1
03-08-21, 19:39
Pune is very dry. I have subscribed on gleeden but don't see any direct profiles. Whereas navi Mumbai / Mumbai got dozens of indies profiles.

Not particularly interested in this profile, just a question to gauge local market.

Can you please help me with some classy indies, brother?

I have seen her profile too. But, the girl isn't my type.

The profile doesn't seem fake to me. Seems to be direct and to the point.

Although, it does look like an agent account.

I would advise you to proceed with caution and negotiate.

- If she asks advance, quit.

- If she insists for virtual or online services first, quit.

- Before committing to a meet.

- ask her for video call for verification..

RegnForget
03-08-21, 21:42
20 K no no no no. [Deleted by Admin]

Proof:

"I met Nitya before her baby" you talk like her husband.

"Pari takes effort to please" you went so many times that you're bored.

"Prachi has good figure and nice asset. She usually. " Dude biryani should be usually.

"Shital is village grl. " At least you should have spared her.

Prachi has good figure and nice asset. She usually don't participate. Its more mechanical work. Same is with Neha. Neha is thin to someone taste..

RegnForget
03-08-21, 21:46
Just go to xvideos. Es and jerk off.

It's because of hyped marketing by SP Akshay and SP Ajay, people are getting fooled and paying high to maid type cute HW. Everyone knows the reality. I advice all not to overpay on 3 k type girls.

Viji1
03-09-21, 06:47
Anyone met siddhi recently? Can someone please share her feedback? If its worth trying then will proceed.

So this Marathi Indi claimed to be a college student.

After bit of chatting it was clear she didn't understand English and wasn't one.

Claims to know nothing about mongering, never done this before and is in need of some money.

Just putting it out here for other members to discover and may be help her out. I am not interested in meeting with her.

Name. Siddhi.

Last three digits - 138.

Gleeden ID. Riyuu555.

Location. Kothrud (at-least that's what she told me).

The photo is heavily photoshopped.

GreenRabit
03-09-21, 10:16
Please reachout to DathRagnos, JayPunekar, PuneGuy2006 and Arun (Sorry Arun sir, I can't find your ID).

These seniors have great taste and often comment on SA profiles.

Yes. Pune gleeden is dry. Better to stick to SA for now.

I don't have subscription here because I could never get hold of BTC without submitting some kind of ID.

Pune is very dry. I have subscribed on gleeden but don't see any direct profiles. Whereas navi Mumbai / Mumbai got dozens of indies profiles.

Not particularly interested in this profile, just a question to gauge local market.

Can you please help me with some classy indies, brother?

Newbie Pune
03-09-21, 13:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KevinDen
03-09-21, 15:24
Just go to xvideos. Es and jerk off.He just sharing his perception about act why you get annoyed.
You are not that sp?
Just joking be cool and enjoy.

Viji1
03-09-21, 17:56
Did you try paxful? I was able buy btc using gpay without any issues. Sender didn't ask me for ID.

Please reachout to DathRagnos, JayPunekar, PuneGuy2006 and Arun (Sorry Arun sir, I can't find your ID).

These seniors have great taste and often comment on SA profiles.

Yes. Pune gleeden is dry. Better to stick to SA for now.

I don't have subscription here because I could never get hold of BTC without submitting some kind of ID.

Rocinate03
03-09-21, 19:23
Guys,

Thinking of buying subscription, easy way, amount and time to activate.

Any other suggestion, are welcome in advance.

FedStar
03-10-21, 03:25
Please clear your inbox.

DavidP5
03-10-21, 06:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Diamond10
03-10-21, 06:29
Romp with a Mumbai.

I am relatively new to the mongering scene, but have been a silent reader for 4-5 years now.

Tried Pallavi, Ritu couple years back then went underground during lockdown and here I am, trying to revive myself again.

Started with SA subscription in Nov 20 and got hold of good genuine indi's (mostly from Mumbai) as Pune ones weren't that good to talk about.

One such indi is a 18-year old babe from Mumbai, yep she was indeed 18 and a bi-sexual at that. Over the last 1 year during lockdown she has had sessions with her girlfriend and so had little to no intimacy with a guy and she voiced that during our chats. She's a student and looks forward to earning extra pocket money through SA.

Long story short, we chatted for a week and I decided to get her to Pune for ST.

Only hitch is that she's not too comfy with BJ as she claims she has a gag reflex, so I didn't pressurize. Rest she was a bomb in bed.

So we reached the hotel, entered the room. She was wearing a crop top with ample cleavage and jeans. She was very welcoming. No makeup whatsoever.

Initially we started talking and then some light kisses and then gradually moved onto DFK. She asked me if I want the lights OFF. I said doesn't matter to me. We ended up keeping lights ON, although the curtains were on. Then took her bra off and her boobs were a sight to behold. 36 D and handful to play with. She is particularly fair with smooth skin. Things got intense and my hands went down to her pussy, she had no issue when I touched and fingered her. Did that for a while.

She kissed and licked me all over, making up for BJ. She loved my spanking so I did that quite frequently. She was completely shaved and clean down there, so dived tight into DATY which made her wild and wet. I ate her like a puppy eating an ice-cream. Lifted her butt to eat her ass, which she didn't mind either. Seeing that, asked her to go on all 4's so I could eat her ass properly while spanking her at the same time. This continued till she couldn't take it anymore and we fucked in all positions we could think for. She has a great appetite for sex, being 18 years old and still exploring her sexuality.

Finished in missionary.

We talked for another 20-30 minutes and she ordered coffee. She kindly asked if I wanted one as well. After coffee, we smoked 1 cig and I wanted to take my second shot. So I started kissing her. Proper DFK and she loved it this time. She was wet again in no time. She put the protection and I asked her to ride me. She was a bit chubby and heavy for my type. She was furiously riding me for about 10-15 min and then got tired. Did her doggy and drained my cum deep inside her.

Overall an amazing experience because of her attitude and personality. Moreso, very budget friendly with no tantrums or time watcher.

Score card:

Body - 7/10 a bit chubby.

Face - 8/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Pussy - 10/10.

Service / GFE - 10/10.

Hairpulling, choking, ass licking, spanking - 10/10.

Damage - 10 K for 2 shots including travel from Mumbai to Pune and back. (I paid her 6.5 k cash as I paid for her return cab upfront).

WIR. Yes, definitely.

FedStar
03-10-21, 09:30
Tharkiboss please clear inbox and, awaiting your reply please.

Newbie Pune
03-10-21, 09:54
Tried this FB Cpl a month back.

Only had session with Ruhi. Husband is a nice man, he came to drop her off spoke a bit and left.

Ruhi is a trainee salon girl. Her pictures are too good and reality is too disappointing. While slim, face and mannerisms are very rural and for face will give 3/10.

She speaks a lot and depending on the person you will like it or dislike it. I was OK.

Coming to the deed, she moans a lot but very restrictive. No DFK, no doggy and prefers missionary only. Does not get involved much.

Very little CBJ.

Overall.

WIR. No. Waste of money.

Spent 12 k for ST and regret it.

Met Prem Payal Sharma. Much better. While face is 2/10 her figure is 7/10 and does DFK although can improve. Also loves doggy and getting fingered. Not a time watcher.

But does not waste time in getting to the dead which may be a turn off for some as GFE is not there. Has own place which is great.

Overall. WIR - Maybe 4 k for ST.

Victor Bhai
03-10-21, 10:18
Fellas,

This MILF is going to be in Pune from 10th till 14th, those with whom I have already shared her contact, can contact her.

Happy to share her contacts in case if anyone needs. 7 k for 2 is what she has quoted. A decent looking, 45+, well spoken lady. Not a time watcher, involves in the act, very hygienic, rest you guys can discuss directly with her.

Have a good time and stay safe.

Jacky22
03-10-21, 10:37
What is SA in Pune.

I took subscription to explore.

Its nothing but a high priced online redlight zone. Where street hookers log in and ask for double or triple the money for their loose and overworked P and shit body. It's not the SA I was aware of a year or so back.

Surprisingly in Pune some idiots are paying them 10 k and 15 ks.

Delhi and Mumbai is much better. Hyderabad is good Bangalore is OK. Pune is worst on SA.

Sid0209
03-10-21, 12:42
Was back in Pune after a while. Hadn't visited a spa since the lockdown. Decided to try one of the spas at Sky Max mall. Booked a noon appointment and was allotted a curvy NE. She didn't know jackshit about massage asked me for extras in a few minutes. Asked for B2B with BBJ which she readily agreed. Overall a good experience.

Looks - 6.

BBJ- 7 (she can deepthroat).

WIR- maybe.

Reykjavik
03-10-21, 14:11
Hi,

Has anyone tried this indie named Komal, digits ending with 294. Any suggestion / advice will be appreciated. My PM is open for a change.

Reykjavik
03-10-21, 15:49
Easy way is through paxful. Easy to navigate and purchase btc. You will end up spending approx 50 usd worth of inr to cover for transaction charges, markup etc. Hope this helps.

Guys,

Thinking of buying subscription, easy way, amount and time to activate.

Any other suggestion, are welcome in advance.

Tut Li
03-10-21, 17:24
Hi,

Has anyone tried this indie named Komal, digits ending with 294. Any suggestion / advice will be appreciated. My PM is open for a change.If starting digits are 9960 and you have found her from SA, avoid her. Expensive and lot of attitude.

Tut Li
03-10-21, 17:32

Only had session with Ruhi. Husband is a nice man, he came to drop her off spoke a bit and left.

Ruhi is a trainee salon girl. Her pictures are too good and reality is too disappointing. While slim, face and mannerisms are very rural and for face will give 3/10.

She speaks a lot and depending on the person you will like it or dislike it. I was OK.

Coming to the deed, she moans a lot but very restrictive. No DFK, no doggy and prefers missionary only. Does not get involved much.

Very little CBJ.

Overall.

WIR. No. Waste of money.

Spent 12 k for ST and regret it.

Met Prem Payal Sharma. Much better. While face is 2/10 her figure is 7/10 and does DFK although can improve. Also loves doggy and getting fingered. Not a time watcher.

But does not waste time in getting to the dead which may be a turn off for some as GFE is not there. Has own place which is great.

Overall. WIR - Maybe 4 k for ST.Is it 1. 2 k for ST or 12 K for ST of chick you described?

Aarun21
03-10-21, 17:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Tut Li
03-10-21, 17:50
Bro your frustrations are understandable after paying more than 7 k for subscription. But now that you have already taken it, be active and try to maximize your ROI. You have no idea what you can discover there with a bit of help from fortune dedication and patience which is applicable for any field in generic. And if and when you hit the jackpot, I'm sure, you won't post the FR here.

Just keep filtering out the gold diggers and street hookers and wait for the right fish.

All The Very Best.Wow brother, you stole all my words, I was about to post the same.

Though I used SA in 2017 for a month (it was 5 k a month, 80 USD) and used till date.

Of course no FR and can't share the "arrangement".

JayPunekar
03-10-21, 18:29

Very little CBJ.

Overall..Bro,

You have saved my 12 k.

I was thinking of trying Ruhi at least once as I was hooked on to her pics.

As for Prem Priya, she is worth a deal for what she takes.

Jacky22
03-10-21, 18:46
Thank you Arunbhai. Your advice is always very helpful. Will keep going for another month or so. Who knows we get lucky. Thank you.

Bro your frustrations are understandable after paying more than 7 k for subscription. But now that you have already taken it, be active and try to maximize your ROI. You have no idea what you can discover there with a bit of help from fortune dedication and patience which is applicable for any field in generic. And if and when you hit the jackpot, I'm sure, you won't post the FR here.

Just keep filtering out the gold diggers and street hookers and wait for the right fish.

All The Very Best.

DathRagnos
03-10-21, 18:56
Wow brother, you stole all my words, I was about to post the same.

Though I used SA in 2017 for a month (it was 5 k a month, 80 USD) and used till date.

Of course no FR and can't share the "arrangement".Bro,

He is actually following your path. Nest in line.

Newbie Pune
03-10-21, 19:21
Is it 1. 2 k for ST or 12 K for ST of chick you described?To my shame it was 12 k sir plus a big hotel.

Reykjavik
03-11-21, 03:00
Tut Lo bro, can you please share more. Is she decent looking? The attitude you mentioned is carried to the bed also, as in does she have a lot of do's and don'ts? I'm looking for someone who is a looker and offers GFE. Would she for in that category? Thanks in advance.

If starting digits are 9960 and you have found her from SA, avoid her. Expensive and lot of attitude.

TharkiBoss
03-11-21, 03:09
I have replied to your pm.

Tharkiboss please clear inbox and, awaiting your reply please..

Reykjavik
03-11-21, 03:27
I've only tried two couples till date. None of them have disappointed. One of them is Prem Priya. While I agree that the girl is not a looker, but she tries really hard to please, has a clean body and pussy. I had her for two rounds. The first one was okay. Between first and second, I offered her a massage with the baby oil I had carried. She first thought in had some fetish, but started giggling when she found I was massaging like an amateur. However, her participation went up a serious notch after the first round as if to appreciate my effort. We had a long oral session, followed by long plowing session in several positions.

Will be visiting her at least once more to try my first anal.

Very little CBJ..

Tut Li
03-11-21, 03:36
Thank you Arunbhai. Your advice is always very helpful. Will keep going for another month or so. Who knows we get lucky. Thank you.I think you search and read few pages with "SA" in 1000 post per page option, number will be about 1500 in search, spend some time to quickly browse, there are leads at least whom to avoid and who are available cheaply. Filter them and send messages to few profiles without full face picture and ask to meet to discuss arrangement over coffee.

If you are not too desperate, you will end up finding few gems, whose FR you won't get on forum. Will connect with you on pm.

Tut Li
03-11-21, 03:40
To my shame it was 12 k sir plus a big hotel.Don't share with anyone (if few desperate guys will meet her in future), otherwise, you will be labelled as pimp here, even with this cost.

At least you have explored an option and honest here to save money for others.

Aarun21
03-11-21, 04:45
Thank you Arunbhai. Your advice is always very helpful. Will keep going for another month or so. Who knows we get lucky. Thank you. Welcome Always Bro,Extend your search. The other end of expressway can also offer endless opportunities.

DathRagnos
03-11-21, 05:22
Don't share with anyone (if few desperate guys will meet her in future), otherwise, you will be labelled as pimp here, even with this cost.

At least you have explored an option and honest here to save money for others.Bro, now you stole my words.

Rockyraja3718
03-11-21, 05:25
Which hotels do you guys use regularly? And what is the average amount you spend for a night?

GreenRabit
03-11-21, 07:07
Does her whatsapp status says wellness and business coach?

If yes, we are talking about the same komal, AKA Krutika From SA.

If you have received the number from outside SA, you are one lucky guy.

I last met her about 2. 5 months back.

It was a no shot limit, all night deal.

She is cooperative, gets involved and BJs were good.

The act was also good.

She is tomboy and very good company.

She is one of the best girls I have met. Exactly my type. Please don't kill me for my choices.

Damages - 16 k + Hotel charges.

No limits on shots and BJs made it worth it.

I am sure you can get a better deal now as she is no more a 'new girl'.

Hi,

Has anyone tried this indie named Komal, digits ending with 294. Any suggestion / advice will be appreciated. My PM is open for a change.

Sanev75
03-11-21, 07:17
Hi guys,

Can you suggest any couple friendly hotel which can allow booking for 2-3 hrs Inan around Pune.

PM. Active. Please. PM me with details.

M Jack
03-11-21, 10:19
Hello friends.

I want to share my small story during this lockdown time. I subscribed to t* and after few days got this match. We started with some conversations (likes, dislikes). Girl works in a corporate. I asked for her pic and she shared her pic over watsapp. She was looking like a model in her pic.

To keep it short, we decided to meet in the evening around 8 pm. Place was far from my place and I had to also return back before 11 pm due to curfew.

She wanted to have a video call first and I was not comfortable with that. She got so pissed off with this that she decided we should not meet but in the end she I was able to convince her and we agreed if don't look the same guy then she can leave without even talking to me.

Ok. So, now I started from my place at 7:30 and followed the navigation to reach the the location shared by her. Due to traffic I reached at the location at around 8:15 pm. But to my surprise the location she had given me was like some deadend and lonely planet. It was completely dark and no one was there. I got scared for a moment and decided to drive back to some safe place. I then asked someone and realized it is problem with navigation. I almost lost 30-40 minutes there and that girl kept on calling me. I followed advice of locals to find the correct location but till this time girl got so pissed off that she said there is bo point to meet now.

She even said I spoiled her evening. She was really rude and to answer this I said I am equally pissed off and you decide now we should meet or I go back. Finally, we agreed not to fight and meet. I reach there at 9 pm.

She came out in a sexy attire and this gave me some relief from driving so long but she could still see that pain on my face.

We started with some conversation and then popped a question what I am looking for. To that I honestly replied nothing serious. I am even fine to have few drinks while driving.

She said that she doesn't drink but I can grab a beer if I want. So I bought one and then she took me to some place where I can drink in car and talk.

I couldn't take away my eye from her beautiful legs and thigh while sitting next to her. She noticed that I tried to cover that. After few more talks I gently moved my hand on her thigh while we were still talking and she obliged.

In no time I we started kissing each other passionately. From there, things were going out of control as we wanted to do more but place was not safe. She suggested me some other place. I parked my car there and luckily noone was there. It was completely dark.

We again started kissing each other and then she said to suck her boobs. They were of perfect size. I enjoyed them for another 10 minutes. Till this time johny became really hard. I asked her to check that and she refused that she can't give me BJ. I again insisted that ok don't give a BJ but just hold and she agreed. After holding it for a while she suddenly moved her head down and started giving me a sloppy BJ. It was heavenly. I always wanted this to do in my car. She did it passionately for 10 more minutes and I finally I released by load. It was already 10:45 pm. I dropped her back at her place and came back with all those memories.

Please don't ask me her details as she is a decent girl.

Thanks.

M jack.

DathRagnos
03-11-21, 10:38
Nice catch bro. That too on t*.

Hello friends.

She came out in a sexy attire and this gave me some relief from driving so long but she could still see that pain on my face.

We started with some conversation and then popped a question what I am looking for. To that I honestly replied nothing serious. I am even fine to have few drinks while driving.

She said that she doesn't drink but I can grab a beer if I want. So I bought one and then she took me to some place where I can drink in car and talk.

I couldn't take away my eye from her beautiful legs and thigh while sitting next to her. She noticed that I tried to cover that. After few more talks I gently moved my hand on her thigh while we were still talking and she obliged.

In no time I we started kissing each other passionately. From there, things were going out of control as we wanted to do more but place was not safe. She suggested me some other place. I parked my car there and luckily noone was there. It was completely dark.

We again started kissing each other and then she said to suck her boobs. They were of perfect size. I enjoyed them for another 10 minutes. Till this time johny became really hard. I asked her to check that and she refused that she can't give me BJ. I again insisted that ok don't give a BJ but just hold and she agreed. After holding it for a while she suddenly moved her head down and started giving me a sloppy BJ. It was heavenly. I always wanted this to do in my car. She did it passionately for 10 more minutes and I finally I released by load. It was already 10:45 pm. I dropped her back at her place and came back with all those memories.

Please don't ask me her details as she is a decent girl.

Thanks.

M jack.

Bhamsookh1
03-11-21, 10:40
Any leads for Kashmiri girl in Pune? SP girl, MP girl, indie girl fine. I can reciprocate that kind soul with a very good contact in return.

Really wish for Kashmiri.

Bhamsookh1
03-11-21, 11:56
Seniors can any of you help? Senior ISGians especially from East Pune who work in big corporates and party at high end places. There is a young and very good looking girl who looks bit like actress ra cool prit. She is Hindi talking MNC working girl staying in Pune on rent. She is very fair, good height and great figure and in early to mid 20's. She is a bong who goes by Punjabi name or vice versa. This is all info I could gather damn. Anyone aware of this chic? PM me and I can reciprocate with equally good indies contact.

Rocinate03
03-11-21, 12:12
Came after this contact last week.

Name. Simran.

Contact. Ends with 248.

Cost - 4 k 2 hours.

At her place at Ghorpadi, age 25.

Attaching pictures for better understanding.

If anyone tried her, please reviews and experience would be appreciated.

Oyzvorfs
03-11-21, 12:29
Bhai I got the first one. Can you share some more hints for the second one?

I totally agree with you. DBs are the best option for enjoying and mongering.

Alright wanted to get back to you with the latest update. Lately I have been back to the Dance Bar scene and it is persuasive and much more fun. Takes the guilt out and injects fun with no strings (sympathies) attached.

I am loving the scene at CBD-Belapur & falls right into the budgets of the tharkis out here who have been enriching the bitches by screwing them over & over again like they are your wives.

Hey mod. This is constructive feedback; don't screw it up.

My Top 2 (don't want to give you the hassle of trying out kachra places) out of 12 in navi-Mumbai area:

1. What is lata mangeshkar known as for India. Below religion in kokan. Tadka.

2. King of the Rains in Hindi / Marathi.

The System:

1. These a re pickup joints cum DBs...

Bhamsookh1
03-11-21, 17:09

Name. Simran.

Contact. Ends with 248.

Cost - 4 k 2 hours.

If anyone tried her, please reviews and experience would be appreciated.What services she offers? Did she do video call? Did she ask advance? Is she ok to meet outside first? If you get positive responses for these questions then I think you can proceed. Do post a FR. Good luck.

JayPunekar
03-11-21, 17:16
Which hotels do you guys use regularly? And what is the average amount you spend for a night?Bro go to any of the big hotels in Pune. They are safe and nice. Now a days cheaper also.

The rates are better at Vimannagar kNagar kharadi balewadi hotels now a days.

Ranging around 1.5 k- 2.5 k. If you are lucky even 1 k-1.5 k.

Don't go to OYOs and don't go to Pcmc hotels.

Check on make m trip they mention couple friendly or unmarried cpl allowed.

Both need to provide ID like Adhar card or Drivin licenc.

WiseHustler
03-11-21, 17:49

Name. Simran.

Contact. Ends with 248.

Cost - 4 k 2 hours.

If anyone tried her, please reviews and experience would be appreciated.Fake pics. These pics are rotating too much on in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi circles on M2 and other dating apps for hookup.

Rocinate03
03-11-21, 18:06
What services she offers? Did she do video call? Did she ask advance? Is she ok to meet outside first? If you get positive responses for these questions then I think you can proceed. Do post a FR. Good luck.She didn't ask for any advance, didn't ask her for outside.

No videocall yet, will ask for outside nd videocall.

Except anal and CIM everything in offer.

DathRagnos
03-11-21, 18:21
Bhai I got the first one. Can you share some more hints for the second one?

I totally agree with you. DBs are the best option for enjoying and mongering.Indra*.

You may try some in Panvel.

Rocinate03
03-11-21, 19:14
Easy way is through paxful. Easy to navigate and purchase btc. You will end up spending approx 50 usd worth of inr to cover for transaction charges, markup etc. Hope this helps.Means the total cost is around 5-6 k for whole activation, right?

Any other things to keep in mind.

AbbyJoes86
03-11-21, 19:27
Can someone share genuine SP digits in Pune. PM active.

Member #4761
03-11-21, 21:01

Name. Simran.

Contact. Ends with 248.

Cost - 4 k 2 hours.

If anyone tried her, please reviews and experience would be appreciated.Bhai just look at the background, doors like this are mainly in houses in USA. Even if we are optimistic and assume she is a NRI and is in India, will she charge 4 k?I use the background technique to identify fake pics of Afros. They all post pics with these backgrounds like these. Mainly US girls' fake pics.

SamJac
03-12-21, 05:08
Dear All,

While we were on FB couples, did anyone manage to try or get any headway on Mewe? Was it worth the money and experience? I had created my account and even contacted one couple in Pune but charges deterred me. Though the female was really nice pics wise, the cost was 20+ for 2 times. Also they were interested in 3 some which was bit more over my level of kinkiness. Having another male with me doing it is a bit over the top for me personally. It's good to see on a p* site.

Regards,

Sam.

Bhamsookh1
03-12-21, 06:34
Bhai just look at the background, doors like this are mainly in houses in USA. Even if we are optimistic and assume she is a NRI and is in India, will she charge 4 k?I use the background technique to identify fake pics of Afros. They all post pics with these backgrounds like these. Mainly US girls' fake pics.I was about to point that too. Looks like a European house but lately I have seen my friends pad in Pune which looks like this same haah.

Rocinate03
03-12-21, 06:38
Was in communication with this guy I found on locanto.

He shared some pictures and most of them were same from other different SPs, like they all got the same lot of girls or they share details and whoever gets a deal gets commission.

Told him about type pictures being different when girl comes and all other nakhras of doing stuff.

He said he has some of his different girls who don't share with other SPs.

3.5 k per pop, anal and CIM are not in bucket, rest all will be fulfilled.

He told to book any hotel near Katraj and let him know the name of hotel and he will send her.

Please see if anyone of you had any of these before. Reviews and experiences.

SP last digits 38.

Reykjavik
03-12-21, 16:14
Nope.

Try it. Let us know if you face any difficulty.

Means the total cost is around 5-6 k for whole activation, right?

Any other things to keep in mind.

Rbn Pune
03-12-21, 16:55
Hi,

Came to know about indie offering FS at 10 K for short term and 15 K for full night.

Anybody has any idea about this girl performance / service.

Please reply.

GreekTown
03-12-21, 16:56
Help needed!

I have payed for the subscription charges through paxful, and have sent the transaction ID to admin through contact page. Just received mail from admin asking to send the screenshot of transaction with wallet ID. Paxful doesn't have that option of showing transaction ID and wallet ID at the same time.

Has anyone faced the same issue.

Any help appreciated.

Rishabh11
03-12-21, 17:48
Bro, please DM me her digits.

Fellas,

This MILF is going to be in Pune from 10th till 14th, those with whom I have already shared her contact, can contact her.

Happy to share her contacts in case if anyone needs. 7 k for 2 is what she has quoted. A decent looking, 45+, well spoken lady. Not a time watcher, involves in the act, very hygienic, rest you guys can discuss directly with her.

Have a good time and stay safe.

Aarun21
03-12-21, 19:02
Hi,

Came to know about indie offering FS at 10 K for short term and 15 K for full night.

Please reply.Seems to be fake. Approach with caution.

Fresher2019
03-12-21, 19:17
Please share digits of attached bird, looks too yummy.

Thanks

Hi,

Please reply..

HellvelMan
03-12-21, 20:01
Hi,

Please reply.10 K short term Bird never accept 15 K full night. It is the most of the scammers thing. Confirm with video call nowadays lot of cheating against mongers happening. Especially newcomers falling for this kind of issues. Take care always. Never Pay advance. Hand over cash when you met the bird. Not even a single penny as advance.

TharkiBoss
03-12-21, 21:17
Looking at that door closely, it seems to be the trial room in some shopping mall.

I was about to point that too. Looks like a European house but lately I have seen my friends pad in Pune which looks like this same haah..

DetJunky
03-12-21, 22:01
Hi,

Please reply.Very Beautiful, let us know how it goes.

Sandysa22
03-13-21, 03:04
"Hi,

I've met her and also took her services. She's big time smoker, smokes joints.

Once she gets money in hand don't expect any service. She'll start using all slangs and just wants to finish and go.

No GFE experience, Big time Saggy boobs. Pretend to be very high class when she's not. Just an Gold digger who's loose up and down.

Save your money for better option available."

Hello all,

Wanted to know about SA at Spuramoment. She is on radar of mine.

Is it worth meeting her?

How is the service?

What cautions we need to take please let me know your helpful words can guide me well.

Rocinate03
03-13-21, 04:22
Help needed!

I have payed for the subscription charges through paxful, and have sent the transaction ID to admin through contact page. Just received mail from admin asking to send the screenshot of transaction with wallet ID. Paxful doesn't have that option of showing transaction ID and wallet ID at the same time.

Has anyone faced the same issue.

Any help appreciated.You are the best person to help me.

How much did it totally cost to get the subscription active?

Thanks in advance.

Shankar N
03-13-21, 08:52
Had two encounters during last week.

First one Rahul Nita cpl. Courtesy Aarun21. They are simple and humble Maharashtrians. First booked in baner Oyo but rahul on the meeting day asked me to cancel it and took me to his flat. Typical maharashtrian lady. Lady was in saree, normal height, slim and clean. She started the session by sucking my nipples which tempted me like anything. She sucked my both sides nicely. Then I removed her bra started sucking her boobs. She stared enjoying my squeeze. Then had a liplock for some time. She cooperated whole heatedly. Basically I am a pussy eater and kept informed rahul to have a clean shave before the meet. Hence She kept her pussy trimmed. I moved my tongue slowly to lower part. Navel, abdomen and area around pussy, thighs and kept her excitement more. She started enjoying my licking and started moaning. Then I stopped for few minutes and took her hip on my lap. Started fingering and massaging the pussy. Lips are fleshy and clit is small. Then I began my favourite act of eating the pussy. Licked pussy lips. Clit for some time without gap. She started moaning loudly and came out. Hugged warmly and kissed on my lips. She helped me for wearing KS. Entered her. Since I was very hot by that time couldn't control for long time. Released. Had a cup of tea and enjoyed second round with her BJ. Very nice. VFM. 6 K for two hours two sessions. No time watcher. Rahul dropped me at Rickshaw stand.

Second one Favourite Patil. Courtesy DathRagnos. Booked an Oyo and she was on time. As I told her in advance, she kept her pussy cleanly shaved. Talkative but sincere and tried her best. Fluent english. Sucked my balls and had my boy like a lolly pop. Enjoyed two times and both of us had tea. 3. 4 plus 800 for Oyo. Worth.

Ishaang
03-13-21, 14:26
This is my second meeting with the FB cpl Raj Anjali. Contacted them and fixed for a time Saturday after 4. Agreed and arrived at the location given and was guided to their place. Met hubby who asked to go to the bedroom. As always, she was looking quite hot with the fair skin. Gave the amount and started with lots of DFK. She enjoys giving them, even used tongue like last time. Undressed completely and squished, suckled on her melons which I like a lot. Also talked dirty with her, asked her how much she does this in a week LOL. She said not much, and not as much with hubby LOL.

Went down on her clean pussy, ate out to my heart's content. Fingered her vigorously, first with one and then two fingers, got her real wet. Had her suck my Johnny a lot as she doesn't do it after the cover goes on, so made her suck in many positions. Does not like to suck the meatballs, so real sad about that. Also rubbed bare Johnny on her pussy. After a long foreplay, put on cover and started in Mish, changed to WOT, reverse cowgirl, doggie, also tried spoon, but Johnny lost interest after a lot of pumping. So finished in foreplay. Hugged, kissed and left.

Face - 7/10 (sexy HW look which I like).

Body - 8/10 (white skinned due to vitiligo, but looks stunning).

Boobs - 7/10 (good sized melons).

Pussy - 9/10 (best one I have seen to late, clean, white, pinkish and wet).

Attitude - 8/10 (cooperative to your needs, though she gets tired after a while).

Charges - 3.5 k.

WIR. Yes, would like to keep this contact as is safe with place, no issues with LE, neighbours etc.

Chatted with both to see if they would allow no cover action if I paid more as would really like to try once. Hubby said will inform me in the future.

Don't ping me for contact as they can be found on FB, check recent FRs to see how to find them.

On a side note, I would like to try a Russian bird with a max price of 10 k, no more. Would anyone share details of an SP who provides Russian birds? I have asked this before but no good replies. PM is active.

PuneRomper
03-13-21, 14:39
Nice FR. Am interested in Nita. Is their place in Baner. How is she to look at? Fair, dusky or dark? Wanted to send you a PM but box full.

Had two encounters during last week.

First one Rahul Nita cpl. Courtesy Aarun21. They are simple and humble Maharashtrians. First booked in baner Oyo but rahul on the meeting day asked me to cancel it and took me to his flat. Typical maharashtrian lady. Lady was in saree, normal height, slim and clean. She started the session by sucking my nipples which tempted me like anything. She sucked my both sides nicely. Then I removed her bra started sucking her boobs. She stared enjoying my squeeze. Then had a liplock for some time. She cooperated whole heatedly. Basically I am a pussy eater and kept informed rahul to have a clean shave before the meet. Hence She kept her pussy trimmed. I moved my tongue slowly to lower part. Navel, abdomen and area around pussy, thighs and kept her excitement more. She started enjoying my licking and started moaning. Then I stopped for few minutes and took her hip on my lap. Started fingering and massaging the pussy. Lips are fleshy and clit is small. Then I began my favourite act of eating the pussy. Licked pussy lips. Clit for some time without gap. She started moaning loudly and came out. Hugged warmly and kissed on my lips. She helped me for wearing KS. Entered her. Since I was very hot by that time couldn't control for long time. Released. Had a cup of tea and enjoyed second round with her BJ. Very nice. VFM. 6 K for two hours two sessions. No time watcher. Rahul dropped me at Rickshaw stand.

Bhamsookh1
03-13-21, 16:59
Hi,

Please reply.What services she offers? Did she do video call? Did she ask advance? Is she ok to meet outside first? If you get positive responses for these questions then I think you can proceed as that will be jackpot. Do post a FR. Good luck.

GreekTown
03-13-21, 19:58
You are the best person to help me.

How much did it totally cost to get the subscription active?

Thanks in advance.You need to spend around $50 in total if paid in bitcoin.

$25 subscription + 25 $ for bitcoin processing.

WC.

JustForFunDude
03-13-21, 20:22

Name. Simran.

Contact. Ends with 248.

Cost - 4 k 2 hours.

If anyone tried her, please reviews and experience would be appreciated.Bro,

She isn't an indie or escort! There's a file of 300 odd photos of her in nude doing rounds on many platforms. So she isn't.

RockingSam
03-14-21, 12:27
Nowadays I can see that many of us are talking about SA and even getting connected with indies through it. But when I checked the site, subscription fee itself was $99.99 per month. Are we guys really paying this much for SA subscription?? .

Mayo45
03-14-21, 13:14
This is my second meeting with the FB cpl Raj Anjali. Contacted them and fixed for a time Saturday after 4. Agreed and arrived at the location given and was guided to their place. Met hubby who asked to go to the bedroom. As always, she was looking quite hot with the fair skin. Gave the amount and started with lots of DFK. She enjoys giving them, even used tongue like last time. Undressed completely and squished, suckled on her melons which I like a lot. Also talked dirty with her, asked her how much she does this in a week LOL. She said not much, and not as much with hubby LOL.Bro,

Hope you are doing well. Nice FR. Could you please share the link to connect with them. Thanks.

RockingSam
03-14-21, 14:19
Sorry for a question not related to this forum. But I was wondering if anyone can help with some rummy clubs in Pune. I searched a lot on google but didn't find any information. Would appreciate if someone can guide me to find one. Thanks a lot.

Sam.

GreenRabit
03-14-21, 14:19
Only if you want to try, go for 1 month. Renew with 3 month or 6 months pack.

After trying, wait for a sale. Best sale is Black Friday Sale, end of Nov.

This could be the reason why you see people talking about SA generally in first 2-3 months of the year.

This forum is an open secret, we should talk more about gleeden and make the girls move there: the.

Gleeden is more pay per message / chat platform.

Some have already made it there.

Nowadays I can see that many of us are talking about SA and even getting connected with indies through it. But when I checked the site, subscription fee itself was $99.99 per month. Are we guys really paying this much for SA subscription?? .

Jacky22
03-14-21, 14:31
Thank you Senior. Really appreciate it.

I think you search and read few pages with "SA" in 1000 post per page option, number will be about 1500 in search, spend some time to quickly browse, there are leads at least whom to avoid and who are available cheaply. Filter them and send messages to few profiles without full face picture and ask to meet to discuss arrangement over coffee.

If you are not too desperate, you will end up finding few gems, whose FR you won't get on forum. Will connect with you on pm.

Khunter
03-14-21, 14:59
Hello Panvel1,

Can you help sharing digits? My PM is active

These are her truly real pics and the person I have interacted with. I stand to be corrected if Im wrong.

SEXciting
03-14-21, 19:13
I think it is totally worth it. SA for me at least works on a long-term basis. I would normally take the paid membership for one month and have enough contacts to last for the next three months. And repeat the whole process again. Once you have experienced the SA pussy WG just isn't exciting anymore. SA isn't also really all about money. Once you have a rapport with a sb, it often even ends up in free sex with money not in the picture at all. I wouldn't identify whom, but I had this experience in the first meet with one of the often discussed Sb over here recently. And we generally talk about it every now and then and still no sign of any monetary discussions.

I also had pre covid a chance to arrange a Russian girl all the way from Moscow for 4 days in Mumbai. It was endless fun for 4 days and all I had to pay was a ticket and visa which I believe is a bargain. Currently chatting with another Sb and still no money discussed after 5 days of nonstop chats. Looking forward to meeting her soon.

So my few cents would be to make most of the one-month membership and get onto WhatsApp as quickly as possible. For me, it is within the first 4 messages. That's the max I would normally converse on the website. If I don't the get digits chances are probably will never with. My filter is a profile with non-glam photos who has been recently active. Whoever discusses money within the first 2 minutes will definitely be a big red flag. Avoid.

Cheers.

Hope this helps.

VJKrishna2008
03-14-21, 20:23
As I had a friend's vacant flat accessible, I tried to set up a meet for the weekend. I was chatting with Arya. SA (Hinjewadi girl - 8 k for 2), Priya from Dhayri (6 k for 2), as well as Krupa. Ended up with Krupa. She has lost weight and is much fitter. Her assets are still the same, though. She really gets involved, is total GFE and not a time watcher.

Met her and took her to the flat. After some chatting, first deed started with lots of DFK followed by a very good BBBJ. She has really improved in that. I played with her clit, and inserted finger inside her. She enjoyed it, and I could feel her clenching muscles around my finger. She is tight and ready, so put on the condom and began in girl on top, with her ample boobs right in my face. Enjoyed, and came close, but stopped. Moved to Mish position, and while deep kissing her, released with vigorous thrusts. Completely satisfied.

After a break of 30-40 minutes, she started again, with DFK, body lick and boob sucking, again excellent BBBJ. This time I just lay on my back and let her do all the work, and released after some effort. Second time is harder to release. Continued boob sucking for sme time after release. Paid her, dropped her to auto stand, and went back a satisfied and happy man, but lighter in wallet.

Looks / Body - 7/10 - average looker but has become fitter. Nice large boobs, hard nipples when aroused, clean, tight pussy.

Attitude - 10/10 - total GFE, gets involved, really tries to please.

Charges - 6. 5 k for 2 - VFM.

She says she has reduced her SW activities.

Shankar N
03-15-21, 02:01
Had a session with much discussed Anjali. Raj was little stiff in talking and timings. Otherwise Anjali service was excellent. Eaten her pussy to the fullest satisfaction. She cooperated fully. Clean, Pink and Fleshy lips pussy. VFM.