PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

GreenRabit
03-15-21, 09:18
Just curious, what were the damages?

"Hi,

I've met her and also took her services. She's big time smoker, smokes joints.

Once she gets money in hand don't expect any service. She'll start using all slangs and just wants to finish and go.

No GFE experience, Big time Saggy boobs. Pretend to be very high class when she's not. Just an Gold digger who's loose up and down.

Save your money for better option available."

Swagate
03-15-21, 10:14
As my earlier posts reflect, I'm mostly into action around pcmc.

Last week visited this spa in a mall (sounds similar to inspiration) in 3rd floor. Counter charges are little higher, bargained 90 minutes Swedish for 1.6 k. Was assigned NE chick named 'J'.

After customary foot wash moved into the room, changed into the dispos and she was just standing outside the door waiting for me to give a go (never experienced such stuff earlier).

Massage started with good stretches. No hints at all in first 20 minutes, later she took lead and started the general discussions. As we started discussing about personal stuff the hints started coming. She gave a a nice bum massage without asking.

As she came near my head for back massage, started gentle groping. As she didn't mind, proceeded with exploring her inside the cloths. Got off from the bed and started kissing and pressing her everywhere. We both were wild by now, undressed her, fingered till she came.

She reciprocated with a BJ which was nice but not the best. Finally dragged her beside me and came while having her tits in my mouth.

Overall satisfied with experience. Tip her 1 k. She said she'll share her number on next visit.

Total damage: 1.6 k + 1 k.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (I loved east west types).

Pussy: 8/10 tight enough for fingers too.

Body shape: 7/10.

WIR: yes to get her number.

CreateNinnov8
03-15-21, 10:26
Bro.

Is she with number ending - 977?

Have been planning to meet her since a while. But she said no BJ so have been avoiding.

As I had a friend's vacant flat accessible, I tried to set up a meet for the weekend. I was chatting with Arya. SA (Hinjewadi girl - 8 k for 2), Priya from Dhayri (6 k for 2), as well as Krupa. Ended up with Krupa. She has lost weight and is much fitter. Her assets are still the same, though. She really gets involved, is total GFE and not a time watcher.

Met her and took her to the flat. After some chatting, first deed started with lots of DFK followed by a very good BBBJ. She has really improved in that. I played with her clit, and inserted finger inside her. She enjoyed it, and I could feel her clenching muscles around my finger. She is tight and ready, so put on the condom and began in girl on top, with her ample boobs right in my face. Enjoyed, and came close, but stopped. Moved to Mish position, and while deep kissing her, released with vigorous thrusts. Completely satisfied.

After a break of 30-40 minutes, she started again, with DFK, body lick and boob sucking, again excellent BBBJ. This time I just lay on my back and let her do all the work, and released after some effort. Second time is harder to release. Continued boob sucking for sme time after release. Paid her, dropped her to auto stand, and went back a satisfied and happy man, but lighter in wallet.

Vedrtu
03-15-21, 11:23
Any kind soul who can share Yasira's digits? PM is active.

I am new here and trying to get some contacts. Any help would be really appreciated. TIA.

Khunter
03-15-21, 12:23
Hello all senior buddies,

Can somebody help with digits for a nice Marathi indie? I am not into MILFs / aunties. TIA.

Rick5641
03-15-21, 16:11

Last week visited this spa in a mall (sounds similar to inspiration) in 3rd floor. Counter charges are little higher, bargained 90 minutes Swedish for 1.6 k. Was assigned NE chick named 'J'.

After customary foot wash moved into the room, changed into the dispos and she was just standing outside the door waiting for me to give a go (never experienced such stuff earlier).

Massage started with good stretches. No hints at all in first 20 minutes, later she took lead and started the general discussions. As we started discussing about personal stuff the hints started coming. She gave a a nice bum massage without asking.

As she came near my head for back massage, started gentle groping. As she didn't mind, proceeded with exploring her inside the cloths. Got off from the bed and started kissing and pressing her everywhere. We both were wild by now, undressed her, fingered till she came..Please provide more hints on location and therapist name.

Wizard1030
03-15-21, 16:58
Hi guys.

Old time monger here.

Do seniors remember a MILF called Smita. A submissive Marathi MILF who was horny like hell she was 40 ish some 5 years back.

Very submissive and was open to all action. Used to operate out of V lodge near station and some hotel in katraj also.

Is she still in action?

I am sure panvel bro would know.

Grateful for pointers.

Khunter
03-15-21, 18:09
Can you please mention more pointers to the location?

As she came near my head for back massage, started gentle groping. As she didn't mind, proceeded with exploring her inside the cloths. Got off from the bed and started kissing and pressing her everywhere. We both were wild by now, undressed her, fingered till she came.

She reciprocated with a BJ which was nice but not the best. Finally dragged her beside me and came while having her tits in my mouth.

Overall satisfied with experience. Tip her 1 k. She said she'll share her number on next visit.

Sen Sex
03-15-21, 18:24
Had a session with this girl on 13th. I had access to an empty apartment in Baner so asked her to come there. She said it is too far for her so I will need to pay for Ola. Since I would be saving on hotel I agreed for that. Offered her 1600+1600 for two sessions and 800 for travel cost and she agreed.

She arrived a god one hour late, siting heavy traffic. First look was disappointing, but I was prepared for that based on prior FRs on her. Her BBJ was good but did not find that good. Now a days my yardstick is Ritu, and Ritu's BBJ is comparable or even better.

On a plus side, she is decent girl, educated, most probably pharmacy degree and struggling to make a living.

I don't think I will repeat her but any one wants her number then DM me.

Next on target is Neelakshi who I read is back in action.

Also Neha Aundh SMSed me few weeks back saying to call her. Haven't called her as my last meet with her was disappointing. Those who have her number and are interested can take a chance. I won't be sharing her number as she had expressly said not to do so.

MisterAnderson
03-15-21, 19:40
Had two encounters during last week.

First one Rahul Nita cpl. Courtesy Aarun21.

Second one Favourite Patil. Courtesy DathRagnos. You may have overpaid slightly, Keep the prices in check bro, I met Rahul Nita as well as Patil, posted FRs here to make sure that brothers don't overpay.

TharkiBoss
03-16-21, 03:18
Sent you PM.

Hi guys.

Old time monger here.

Do seniors remember a MILF called Smita. A submissive Marathi MILF who was horny like hell she was 40 ish some 5 years back.

Very submissive and was open to all action. Used to operate out of V lodge near station and some hotel in katraj also.

Is she still in action?

I am sure panvel bro would know.

Grateful for pointers.

Ulalaulala123
03-16-21, 04:35
Tried a new spa today in Airplane nagar. The counter lady recognized me from her earlier spa and told that recently many LE raids going on. All Bliss Spas are closed for sometime. Natural Spa in KP was also raided.

Coming to the massage, was assigned a Naga therapist F. Had a poor experience.

Looks & Body - 6/10.

Attitude - 2/10 - not very cooperative. Don't touch here, don't touch there. Allowed boob suck for less than 10 seconds! Normally I find Naga girls to be very friendly and cooperative, but not this one.

Charges - 1 k counter + 2 k B2B.

WIR. The spa maybe, no to therapist.

Stress
03-16-21, 05:21
Hi guys,

This is my first post.

I am visiting AVZ spa (after seeing a post related to it) this week, any recommendations on which therapist to look for?

Or any other spa will also do.

Any help would be appreciated.

VJKrishna2008
03-16-21, 05:59
Yes, those are the last 3 digits.

Bro.

Is she with number ending - 977?

Khunter
03-16-21, 07:44
What a wonderful FR bro! Thanks for sharing.

I was trying to search and contact many fb cpl since last week but not getting responses on msngr. Is there anything wrong I am doing? Can you share some cpls who are active and responds to inquiries? TIA.

Hey guys,

Yesterday I was met with Anjali (Raj Anjali FB couple).

Contacted through fb msngr from long time, but they have a time between only Afternoon so, not possible for me.

Finally asked on Saturday and fixed meeting on Sunday at 4 pm. They want to see my pic before going to ahead. They share telegram ID and ask to share the pic. I shared my full face pic to confirm as genuine person. They also shared Anjali's full pic, which is so hot.

So her hubby send me message to come at her near place, I buy condom and went that place.

Place is safe flat. Small Residential flat apartment. So no any scray to go in apartment.

Welcome her hubby, and show me the bed room, she is waiting for me. When I saw her, I really happy to see her. She was looking very very cute and sexy girl in black dress as her skin tone is very very white. Smiled and welcome me...

CreateNinnov8
03-16-21, 08:21
Great. I will check with her again. She seemed interesting. She also has insta account and seems to be a motivational speaker kind.

Would be an interesting meeting to have someone with whom I can have a nice conversation!

Thanks bro.

Yes, those are the last 3 digits.

Rajnigam20
03-16-21, 10:40
Can anyone please share their experience if they have met Neelakshi recently?

Thanks.

VJKrishna2008
03-16-21, 14:06
Offered her 1600+1600 for two sessions and 800 for travel cost and she agreed.

Also Neha Aundh SMSed me few weeks back saying to call her. Haven't called her as my last meet with her was disappointing. The Fortunate girl seems reasonably priced. Neha Aundh. Her number that I have is always switched off, so I gave up. Last 3 digits 974.

DateInAmore
03-16-21, 14:58
Hey folks!

Came across this prof on locan. Sonali1011.

Is this a genuine bee? And is that her direct contact; digits ending with 356. I've attached here her WsApp DP.

Please suggest.

Cheers!

DathRagnos
03-16-21, 15:16
Which mall is this bro?

Rocinate03
03-16-21, 16:29
What a wonderful FR bro! Thanks for sharing.

I was trying to search and contact many fb cpl since last week but not getting responses on msngr. Is there anything wrong I am doing? Can you share some cpls who are active and responds to inquiries? TIA.Now I will tell as much I remember now.

Prem Payal.

Ash Nithya.

Divya Piyush.

Raj Anjali ([Deleted by Admin].

Sham Shabnam Hotcpl.

Prem Priya Sharma (Pihu).

Nitin Rani ([Deleted by Admin].

Pune Married Col (Not in Pune, but coming for 3-4 days this weekend to Pune).

Right now remember these only.

Khunter
03-16-21, 17:35
Don't go, there was one Thai last time I visited, she was all no no for extras.

She said nobody here gives anything more than HJ.

Try Nidra aund, honor bhumkar chowk.

Hi guys,

This is my first post.

I am visiting AVZ spa (after seeing a post related to it) this week, any recommendations on which therapist to look for?

Or any other spa will also do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Swagate
03-16-21, 18:31
This mall is very close to nigdi bus stop / nigdi bridge.

Which mall is this bro?

Swagate
03-16-21, 18:40
Guys,

This spa is very close to Nigdi bus stop, only mall there.

Friendly Wolf
03-16-21, 18:54
Well, met this Gujju MILF found through internet, she's really really huge, almost 5 ft 10 inches & weighing easily over 100 kg & boobs which are actually of size of a real melon. She's considerably tight down there, but not very flexible because of her bulk, great attitude & competitively cheaper, so nothing much to complain. You can try her, if you have any such fetish.

DathRagnos
03-16-21, 20:06
Guys,

This spa is very close to Nigdi bus stop, only mall there.I think you can just tell the name of the mall. I'm sure mall name will not have any problem.

Swagate
03-16-21, 20:17
Ah, there you go then. It's inspiria mall.

I think you can just tell the name of the mall. I'm sure mall name will not have any problem.

Khunter
03-17-21, 03:09
Anybody has latest pic of prach anl? The fb ones looks 2 yr old.

Bhamsookh1
03-17-21, 04:49
Has this lady got spotted vitiligo or its on full body?

Bhamsookh1
03-17-21, 04:56
No FR again as there are many already but just some pointers. She looked really banged and tired this time. Good BBJ, doesn't enjoy getting fingered but allows. DATY ok pussy but didn't do it. Tries hard to please every time. Is real safe and VFM. Paid 3.4 k for 2 shots plus hotel and transport. Suggested her to focus on quality than quantity.

This time carried lube as she dry down sometimes. We both liked it. She tried to pull me in without cover but I didn't. Has anyone had similar experience with her?

RizzyRizz
03-17-21, 09:53
Thanks for the FR bro.

Is there any other easy to get her contact Fortune Patil's. As I am new member here. Any Insta name or FB?

Had a session with this girl on 13th. I had access to an empty apartment in Baner so asked her to come there. She said it is too far for her so I will need to pay for Ola. Since I would be saving on hotel I agreed for that. Offered her 1600+1600 for two sessions and 800 for travel cost and she agreed.

She arrived a god one hour late, siting heavy traffic. First look was disappointing, but I was prepared for that based on prior FRs on her. Her BBJ was good but did not find that good. Now a days my yardstick is Ritu, and Ritu's BBJ is comparable or even better.

On a plus side, she is decent girl, educated, most probably pharmacy degree and struggling to make a living.

I don't think I will repeat her but any one wants her number then DM me.

Next on target is Neelakshi who I read is back in action.

Also Neha Aundh SMSed me few weeks back saying to call her. Haven't called her as my last meet with her was disappointing. Those who have her number and are interested can take a chance. I won't be sharing her number as she had expressly said not to do so.

Stoner08
03-17-21, 16:00
Thanks for the FR bro.

Is there any other easy to get her contact Fortune Patil's. As I am new member here. Any Insta name or FB?Search on Insta with the Hindi Translation of Fortunate Patil. Typical Marathi girl name starting with be. The insta handle is pretty evident. You will get to know. DM her and she will respond in 2-3 days with her contact and price.

Stoner08
03-17-21, 16:02
Has this lady got spotted vitiligo or its on full body?Whole body is milky white. Only a scar on BUM.

RizzyRizz
03-17-21, 17:07
Thanks buddy. Found her on Insta.

Any more of such easy finds birds?

Would appreciate.

Search on Insta with the Hindi Translation of Fortunate Patil. Typical Marathi girl name starting with be. The insta handle is pretty evident. You will get to know. DM her and she will respond in 2-3 days with her contact and price.

RizzyRizz
03-17-21, 18:08
Hi dude,

Can you tell in details about your FR and what name to look for on FB? Cz Suraj seems to be name of a guy.

Thanks.

New here on ISG and got to know then from jay.

Try this Suraj shinde she is slim and has quite good looks.

I took her at Katraj for 2 k for one hour plus hotel charges.

DathRagnos
03-17-21, 18:52
It has been evident that she is getting lot of customers. If you have already tried her I would suggest go for the new one. She is becoming new Ritu.

No FR again as there are many already but just some pointers. She looked really banged and tired this time. Good BBJ, doesn't enjoy getting fingered but allows. DATY ok pussy but didn't do it. Tries hard to please every time. Is real safe and VFM. Paid 3.4 k for 2 shots plus hotel and transport. Suggested her to focus on quality than quantity.

This time carried lube as she dry down sometimes. We both liked it. She tried to pull me in without cover but I didn't. Has anyone had similar experience with her?

MyDesire
03-18-21, 05:49
Search on Insta with the Hindi Translation of Fortunate Patil. Typical Marathi girl name starting with be. The insta handle is pretty evident. You will get to know. DM her and she will respond in 2-3 days with her contact and price.Does her insta handle include. 944 digits? If not, any other clue? Thanks!

Bhamsookh1
03-18-21, 10:14
It has been evident that she is getting lot of customers. If you have already tried her I would suggest go for the new one. She is becoming new Ritu.I agree, just that Ritu is older, loose down and double expensive, though still a better looker and better service.

Patil remains the most VFM. If she can do 2 pop at 3 k then others similar should too do it. Most Pune indes should slash their prices by 50% to become VFM else they all are immensely over rated.

FreeWeed
03-18-21, 10:14
Was missing the touch of a woman since a long time, and stumbled on this forum while fapping around on the internets. Read around and decided to visit Sleep spa in Aundh. They gave me a NE girl Jenny. Little chubby but nice rack and good service. Paid 2 k at counter for 1 hour oil massage, and got extras B2B and HJ. She was bit closed off at start, didn't allow DFK, DATY, but loosened up after a while and had my fill of her pussy. Quite skilled with handjob and ball fondling. Asked for BJ but she refused. Ended up coming on her tits and showering together. Overall 8/10 experience, wish I got a BBBJ too. Total expense 2 k at counter +3 k extra. Massage was also quite good. At seniors, Which girls give BJ at sleep spa?

Rocinate03
03-18-21, 10:43
New here on ISG and got to know then from jay.

Try this Suraj shinde she is slim and has quite good looks.

I took her at Katraj for 2 k for one hour plus hotel charges.I contacted today, they said 4 k.

Did they increase the rates or does she come down after negotiations?

Please tell her service or what does she offer.

Give a review on her.

Bhamsookh1
03-18-21, 11:51
Apologies if this gets broadcasted twice.

Having staying in these both and many other cities I think I can write this. Mumbai is not comparable to Puns's dryness. Even New Mumbai is better. The quality, variety of girls, their services and prices are just another level in New Mumbai as well let alone Mumbai, compared to Pune. Mumbai girls are so hot that mere looking at them gives a hard. Surprising because Pune is not less cosmo, Pune has all great colleges, night life, IT etc jobs. They why the dryness? My observations are that Pune is quite conservative and the minority immigrants that come in either too become conservatives or stick to immigrants from their states. Pune is less expensive and has higher paid jobs in comparison to Mumbai, also Pune has jobs in conservative and shy sectors. People come to Mumbai with glamour in mind frame and Pune with settlement mind frame. Immigrants going to Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune come from different backgrounds from most liberal to most conservative respectively. Either move to Mumbai, visit Mumbai or live with hat you have in Pune. Swallow this bitter pill.

Saqua63
03-18-21, 12:27
I was active on this forum 1.5 yes before and recently took paid subscription. The one of the reason I took paid subscription that I was reading many good FR on this lady and wanted to try her. Our group members were kind enough to share her digit. I booked hotel through to, she reached exactly on time. We met outside the hotel and then proceed for check in. My first impression was she is not good looking though I am more of service oriented person so looks does not bother me much.

I have read many good FR about her service and her involvement but I had completely different experience. She is open for the kissing but she was absolutely not into it. I felt it mechanical, BBJ was also okish. She was getting lot of calls during the deed it was pretty disturbing for me. The FR which I read about the person and her actual service I felt absolutely different. She is tight in the bottom, but during the missionary she was restricting to getting Inn and I clearly observed her hesitation.

My rating.

Look- 6/10.

Kissing- 4/10.

BBJ- 5/10.

Overall experince- 5/10.

WIR- No, Never.

She charged me 3400 for two with 500 for cab. , I told her that it's 3200 for two which she denied.

Besides that she talk too much unnecessary stuff. She felt very overconfident about her service and things she keep telling you. You need to carry couple of Hajmola to digest her chitchat.

2 to 3 days after the deed I received her 4 to 5 continuous.

Message on what's up asking can we meet again which I denied so she start asking me to give the references. I check on caller ID and many people have blocked her number, I think this might be the reason.

Raj43
03-18-21, 13:52
Last year I setup time with Shreya and she bailed last minute saying she is having her periods. I had to leave the country at that time.

This year, she bailed on twice even after I said that I would pay extra for travel. She just didn't message on planned day. I left India on last Sunday and she messaged me yesterday.

Not going to contact her next time I visit India. I would rather get premium membership again and get new contacts from you guys.

Bhamsookh1
03-18-21, 15:46
1500 at counter for 30 min massage + 3,000 for 15 min of B2 B is not worth than an Indie charging about 5000 for about 2 hours of FS.

If a massage is the need then better to visit proper spa.

My 2 cents though.

DathRagnos
03-18-21, 17:09
Can not agree more bro.

I agree, just that Ritu is older, loose down and double expensive, though still a better looker and better service.

Patil remains the most VFM. If she can do 2 pop at 3 k then others similar should too do it. Most Pune indes should slash their prices by 50% to become VFM else they all are immensely over rated.

SameerSameer
03-18-21, 19:21
How to contact fortunate Patil.

SameerSameer
03-18-21, 19:25
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Sojourner1
03-18-21, 21:26
Well, met this Gujju MILF found through internet, she's really really huge, almost 5 ft 10 inches & weighing easily over 100 kg & boobs which are actually of size of a real melon. She's considerably tight down there, but not very flexible because of her bulk, great attitude & competitively cheaper, so nothing much to complain. You can try her, if you have any such fetish.Hey buddy, any pointers to find her on the Internet?

DavidP5
03-19-21, 04:27
How to contact fortunate Patil.Go through FRs bro there are lot of pointers. She is on IG.

RessrRcky
03-19-21, 05:43
Hey buddy, any pointers to find her on the Internet?She is very fat, and possible only mish. As her bulk body.

Bhamsookh1
03-19-21, 06:17
Just to confirm, they all are different.

Bhamsookh1
03-19-21, 06:19
Can not agree more bro.Not promoting Patil or any girl but I find Patil quite flexible, compared to most other Pune Indies, which makes the fuck and positions really fun.

Bhamsookh1
03-19-21, 06:22
I can reciprocate with good contacts in return for a Kashmiri indie in Pune, fair Bengali indie in Pune, a gymnast kind of flexible chic.

Its fine if these are working in a spa or with a tested and proven SP.

Pitson69
03-19-21, 06:24
Hello friends,

I am reading posts in this Forum since a decade now but never took subscription. I regular read threads and it really helped in my mongering days.

Now I have decided to take subscription and want to know easiest way to the subscription. Please share your feedback so that I will start the process soon.

Joy2018
03-19-21, 06:48
How to contact fortunate Patil.Get the membership and you will get the contact from some members.

Bhamsookh1
03-19-21, 10:09
How to contact fortunate Patil.Why just Patil, seniors here can help you with many other contacts too, you just need to buy a subscription.

Bhamsookh1
03-19-21, 14:31
Hi,

Came to know about indie offering FS at 10 K for short term and 15 K for full night.

Anybody has any idea about this girl performance / service.

Please reply.So have you or anyone tried her? If she is the one in the pic then she is defo worth 1 litecoin!

Cv9234
03-19-21, 15:49
Hi buddy,

Any clues to narrow down my search on IG. IDK whether I am looking at the right profile. Would appreciate it if you can help.

Rbn Pune
03-19-21, 17:23
So have you or anyone tried her? If she is the one in the pic then she is defo worth 1 litecoin!Will right in details on coming Sunday about my experience. But to summarize in short it's not worth litecoin but worth Ethereum.

DathRagnos
03-19-21, 17:53
Yasira and Aliya are same. I mean she has these two names. Yasmin is different.

Just to confirm, they all are different.

Sen Sex
03-19-21, 18:41
Today she pinged me on whatsapp (I met her on 13th) and asked if I can transfer 10 k to her as she is in urgent need of money. I told her it is difficult for me to do so. She gave reason that her husband has expired and there is hospital bill to settle.

She has been pestering me on whatsapp to help her myself or convince some of my friends to do the transfer.

Has any one on this forum been contacted by her with similar request?

Friendly Wolf
03-19-21, 19:10
Hey buddy, any pointers to find her on the Internet?She was a random find on Locanto, as other usual girls I prefer were not available.

BTW, any updates on Krupa, she's not responding since 4-5 days?

Joy2018
03-19-21, 19:26
Hello friends,

I am reading posts in this Forum since a decade now but never took subscription. I regular read threads and it really helped in my mongering days.

Now I have decided to take subscription and want to know easiest way to the subscription. Please share your feedback so that I will start the process soon.If you are regularly reading the posts then you might have your answer already.

Earlier it was very easy but now it's through different media. So read the posts again nd you will get the latest best method to do it. Best of luck.

Cv9234
03-19-21, 19:47
Great. I will check with her again. She seemed interesting. She also has an insta account and seems to be a motivational speaker kind.

Would be an interesting meeting to have someone with whom I can have a nice conversation!

Thanks, bro.Hi friends,

Can you please help me with some hints to land on her IG page? Thanks.

FreeWeed
03-19-21, 20:31
Guys,

I spent the whole day trying contacts from locanto and skokka. Not even one was real. Every photo they send was there in 10 other ads. Would be very grateful if someone can give me a good SP contact. I don't want to go back to spa because too expensive and most don't offer FS. Meanwhile also trying to contact some FB couples. Will update on that later.

RizzyRizz
03-19-21, 20:38
Hi guys,

I have gone through multiple FRs for spa but a bit confused which one to visit as I am doing this for very first time.

Can someone please suggest some good and Safe spa in Pune City Area where I can get some good Extras.

Thanks in advance.

Sandysa22
03-20-21, 02:41
Is that Bhagyashali?

Search on Insta with the Hindi Translation of Fortunate Patil. Typical Marathi girl name starting with be. The insta handle is pretty evident. You will get to know. DM her and she will respond in 2-3 days with her contact and price.

Newbie Pune
03-20-21, 07:05
Yes she has been pinging asking for 50 k urgently.

Also a very unfortunate story. But the desperation is worrying from a hygiene sense.

She is VFM for sure and great attitude.

Today she pinged me on whatsapp (I met her on 13th) and asked if I can transfer 10 k to her as she is in urgent need of money. I told her it is difficult for me to do so. She gave reason that her husband has expired and there is hospital bill to settle.

She has been pestering me on whatsapp to help her myself or convince some of my friends to do the transfer.

Has any one on this forum been contacted by her with similar request?

MisterAnderson
03-20-21, 07:16

Has any one on this forum been contacted by her with similar request?Yes she did same with me. First time she asked only for 400 bucks, few hours after the deed was done. I sent without expecting her to return.

Second time asked for higher amount, I refused. She tried to call on whatsapp, I didn't pick, nor replied to her whatsapp msgs.

If my memory serves me right, another forum member has mentioned that she asked him for money later on.

Bhamsookh1
03-20-21, 07:36
Will right in details on coming Sunday about my experience. But to summarize in short it's not worth litecoin but worth Ethereum.You can be right and have a jackpot hit. Do suggest you to read my earlier reply and try to follow so you are not disappointed or looted. Meet for a coffee outside before. Good luck. Awaiting for your detail FR.

Bhamsookh1
03-20-21, 07:40
Yasira and Aliya are same. I mean she has these two names. Yasmin is different.I thought same until I saw 3 different numbers with 3 different faces LOL. Numbers end 257, 471, 407 respectively. The last number is not working for some months now.

Bhamsookh1
03-20-21, 10:15
Tukta have become difficult and don't share names. Sonali no longer works with Tukta.

Called Sonali directly and she said she is not working anymore. Gave her the reference and SA said she doesn't know them.

Ash 2020
03-20-21, 13:04
Hello friends,

Any reference for inde in Wagholi area?

FreeWeed
03-20-21, 13:10
Got a contact from locanto. Name in ad was Karan number ending with 525. Seemed genuine in talking, but photos he sent look too good to be true for 8 k per session which is what he quoted. Anyone have any experience with this guy / seen this girls before?

DesiMumBhai
03-20-21, 17:04
Hey guys, am in Pune tonight. In mood for some action hoping for some generous soul to help with contact.

Would reciprocate it with some good contacts in Mumbai.

PM me please. Thanks in advance!

Khunter
03-20-21, 18:32
Pinged this on fb, got response, 4 k for 1 HR 1 session, 6 k for another one. Decided date time. I went to the told place in Ambegaon pathar, got msg "can't do it today, only after Monday now" spent around 1 HR waiting for the response on fb msgr, and then got this msg. Spent 600 rs on cab, finally went to nidra spa aund, he said no apple, sapna but new staff will give you best. Chrged 2700 rs counter, the girl was Megha, local, slim, young with hell lot of attitude. Massage skill were good but when asked extras she said not less than 4000 for b2 b, that too without lipkiss / DFK, won't remove her jeans, only 2 minutes back and front rub, and then rushing HJ. Wtf. I said to the counter guy. Bad day.

Rocinate03
03-20-21, 18:48
Is that Bhagyashali?Bhagyashri.

Jumbo007
03-21-21, 04:11

Has any one on this forum been contacted by her with similar request?She had told me she has filed a divorce case against her husband.

Ace of Hearts
03-21-21, 15:15
Got a contact from locanto. Name in ad was Karan number ending with 525. Seemed genuine in talking, but photos he sent look too good to be true for 8 k per session which is what he quoted. Anyone have any experience with this guy / seen this girls before?Read the pages of other cities. Locanto is just like "Jaamtara". Your getting fleeced is almost guaranteed, specially if you expect such 8/10 plus girls will take Locanto route.

You seem to be new here. Save you money, wait for good report from genuine member and get yourself a subscription to PM them. Other little safer way is SA, but that too comes with caveats.

Play safe, think from your upper brain.

ACe.

VJKrishna2008
03-21-21, 15:15
I had been in touch with Priya. Dhayari. She had shared one picture, but last week when I tried to set up, she sent a different picture and a different number. It turns out there are two. Pooja and Priya. Generic WG names. Anyway, now I had two numbers to contact. So I Tried to set up with one, turned out to be Pooja. She first agreed for afternoon, then delayed by 2 hours. Picture (attached) was grainy, and I was not sure, but sounded alright on voice call check.

Pooja came, and I picked her up in a public place, Slim body, girl next door plain face. She was smart (tried to flatter me) and comfortable. Gave me a hug, kisses, and asked for money before going further. We had discussed 4 k for 1 / 6 k for 2. As I was not sure, I gave her 4 k. She freshened up, then started the deed.

She gave and participated in DFK, but without enthusiasm. She undressed me, and asked if I wanted BJ. I said no, and had her on top with lots of kissing, which she did not refuse at all. She took off her clothes, I see she has perfect boobs, medium, round, soft, and with perfect perky nipples. I enjoyed the sucking, as she slowly gave thrusts. She asked if I wanted any other positions. She seemed pretty professional about it. I took her briefly in doggy, then Mish. She was wet, easy to thrust. She was clean and no odors. Increased the thrusts and finished in another 5 minutes.

Face - 4/10.

Body - 8/10.

Attitude - 8/10 - no nakhras.

GFE - 6/10 - seemed mechanical.

VFM. No for 4 k /6 k. Perhaps 2. 5 K /4. 5 k sould be good.

She didn't budge from her prices (4 k /6 k).

VJKrishna2008
03-21-21, 16:59
An older FR. I got a contact. Anamika - whose picture was shared. The looks were stunning, but of course whitewashed in selfie settings (brightness increased). Still, the face was really good, and I am not even particular about skin colour.

She is not good with English or Hindi. I picked her up in a public place, Slim body, face same as the picture. Thinner in person. As her handler had asked for 7 k for 2, she asked me to transfer the charges to the handler, which I refused, and told her to take cash. This was settled, and after some chatting the deed started. She is very talkative, and it was very distracting. After some time I had to ask her to stop talking.

She gave and participated in DFK, with lot of enthusiasm. She licked by body, teased my thighs and gave a hell of a BBBJ. Her moth was hot, and when she tea-bagged, it felt heavenly. She took everything in, and licked, sucked, rubbed, pulled, all to great pleasure. I gave her full access by lifting my waiste, and she fingered and licked the back hole, took the full dick in her throat, and just kept at it. I even turned around and she took the dick fully. We changed position, and I fingered her, running her clit and inserting a couple fingers inside her. She started enjoying. After a long while, she put the condom on, and moved up to lick my chest and neck / ear. Took her clothes off. She has nice round mrdium soft boobs, and I enjoyed sucking on them in WoT, with full participation. Amazing GFE. Finshed in Missionery. We cleaned up and lay naked with her nipple in my mouth and continued fondling and sucking.

After some time, we got in second act, again with BBBJ, but shorter. She asked if I wanted any other positions. She seemed pretty professional about it. I took her briefly in Mish, then doggie. She was wet, easy to thrust. She was doing a lot of movement and really tried to please. Increased the thrusts and finished in another 5 minutes in doggie. I never thought I would finish that way. New experience.

Face - 8/10 See pic attached.

Body - 8/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

GFE - 10/10 - seemed disinterested.

VFM. Yes - 7 k for 2.

Sen Sex
03-21-21, 18:00
Think she just makes up some sad story to cajole us into giving her money.

Next day also she tried to get some money from me but when I firmly said I am not going to transfer any money she stopped pestering me.

She had told me she has filed a divorce case against her husband.

DathRagnos
03-21-21, 19:20
It is quiet transparent she is no more a genuine girl. Better to block her.

Yes she did same with me. First time she asked only for 400 bucks, few hours after the deed was done. I sent without expecting her to return.

Second time asked for higher amount, I refused. She tried to call on whatsapp, I didn't pick, nor replied to her whatsapp msgs.

If my memory serves me right, another forum member has mentioned that she asked him for money later on.

JimmyBillBob
03-21-21, 22:41
Never had any luck with a girl. Can someone help me out with a contact in Baner / Wakad / Kothrud?

JimmyBillBob
03-22-21, 00:21
Any pointers to contact her?

An older FR. I got a contact. Anamika - whose picture was shared. The looks were stunning, but of course whitewashed in selfie settings (brightness increased). Still, the face was really good, and I am not even particular about skin colour.

She is not good with English or Hindi. I picked her up in a public place, Slim body, face same as the picture. Thinner in person. As her handler had asked for 7 k for 2, she asked me to transfer the charges to the handler, which I refused, and told her to take cash. This was settled, and after some chatting the deed started. She is very talkative, and it was very distracting. After some time I had to ask her to stop talking..

Trekker79
03-22-21, 01:17
Guys,

Covid is back with a bang, more cases in Maharashtra and most number of active cases in the country in Pune.

Stay safe and refrain from mongering till the situation settles down.

HornyPathan
03-22-21, 03:41
Hey guys,

Connected with this couple goes by the name sam Sneha they have a place was asking FR 7 K any pointer on the same would appreciate your response cheers HP.

M Jack
03-22-21, 07:35
Girl name is starting with are. To decode hint is famous sport brand Puma. She is from Kolkata and she is a model.

Please don't ask me and message me for more details. 8 k is good for her but make sure SP is genuine. Once you go then please share experiences.

Thanks.

M Jack.

Got a contact from locanto. Name in ad was Karan number ending with 525. Seemed genuine in talking, but photos he sent look too good to be true for 8 k per session which is what he quoted. Anyone have any experience with this guy / seen this girls before?

AussieGaigin
03-22-21, 08:27
Never had any luck with a girl. Can someone help me out with a contact in Baner / Wakad / Kothrud?NO REQUESTS to be CONTACTED!

You CAN NOT send or receive Private Messages if you have NOT PAID for a subscription.

Buy a Subscription • Read More Information.

NO DESPERATE PLEAS FOR HELP!

DO NOT post messages begging other members to help you find a girl. If you do not have actual information to contribute, then DO NOT post.

GreenRabit
03-22-21, 13:10
I have been seeing many ads asking for 25% advance since last 6 months.

The numbers seem to rising instead of going down.

Why are people paying this advance?? Isn't it a classic sign of scammers?

TiaMoman
03-22-21, 13:26
I had been in touch with Priya. Dhayari. She had shared one picture, but last week when I tried to set up, she sent a different picture and a different number. It turns out there are two. Pooja and Priya. Generic WG names. Anyway, now I had two numbers to contact. So I Tried to set up with one, turned out to be Pooja. She first agreed for afternoon, then delayed by 2 hours. Picture (attached) was grainy, and I was not sure, but sounded alright on voice call check.

Pooja came, and I picked her up in a public place, Slim body, girl next door plain face. She was smart (tried to flatter me) and comfortable. Gave me a hug, kisses, and asked for money before going further. We had discussed 4 k for 1 / 6 k for 2. As I was not sure, I gave her 4 k. She freshened up, then started the deed.

She gave and participated in DFK, but without enthusiasm. She undressed me, and asked if I wanted BJ. I said no, and had her on top with lots of kissing, which she did not refuse at all. She took off her clothes, I see she has perfect boobs, medium, round, soft, and with perfect perky nipples. I enjoyed the sucking, as she slowly gave thrusts. She asked if I wanted any other positions. She seemed pretty professional about it. I took her briefly in doggy, then Mish. She was wet, easy to thrust. She was clean and no odors. Increased the thrusts and finished in another 5 minutes..You took her to the hotel or she has a place of her own?

GreenRabit
03-22-21, 13:26
Sir, please clear your inbox.

I recently received a msg on my whtsapp from a lady / H. W saying that she offered services. Quoted her price and asked me if I am interested. I asked her for her pics. Things went on smooth. And then invited her in my flat. She is awesome GF experience. Very fluent English. Has a family hence does the job only during weekdays in day time.

Overall awesome experience. I am attaching her upper body pic. Can't reveal her face as she have privacy issue.

SeriousSam
03-23-21, 11:47
You can be right and have a jackpot hit. Do suggest you to read my earlier reply and try to follow so you are not disappointed or looted. Meet for a coffee outside before. Good luck. Awaiting for your detail FR.Your inbox is full trying to.

Reach you.

Viji1
03-23-21, 20:21
Hello brothers,

Can someone please help me with contact details of Anaya08?

Will reciprocate indies contact from Pune. Thanks!

ZachariaMoney
03-24-21, 05:57
Hello all,

I have been an avid reader of this forum for quite a while now and was facing issues to get the subscription.

But finally I've been able to wrap my head around it and got subscribed finally.

I followed the following procedure and it worked for me. So posting it here so that it can help others who are on the edge as well.

Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2.5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

Step 6: Once all are okay, click on the buy button for that particular seller.

Step 7: In the chat window, the seller will inform his preferred method of payment and send you the payment details.

Step 8: Once you have payed the amount, attach the screenshot confirmation and send a message to the buyer (all inside localbitcoins website itself).

Step 9: Once seller verifies payment, he will release the amount into your localbitcoins wallet.

Step 10: You can see the credited bitcoins in the top right menu bar.

Part 2= Sending bitcoins for forum subscription.

Step 1: Click the bitcoins icon on the top left menu bar.

Step 2: By default, the option in the new page will be "Send bitcoins". If not, select "Send Bitcoins".

Step 3: Enter the bitcoin wallet specified in subscription page under "Receiving bitcoin address".

Step 4: Enter amount in bitcoins worth $25 USD.

Note: If not sure, use the "Amount" dropdown under "More Options". In that drop down select "USD" and enter 25 in the text box near it. It will automatically populate the equivalent bitcoins once it loses focus.

Step 5: Click continue after verifying the details finally.

Step 6: Click the "Transactions" option from the same window as "Send Bitcoins".

Step 7: Your payment is now under process. Wait for a minute or so and refresh the page for the Txid (Transaction ID) to be generated.

Step 8: Once Txid is obtained, use "Contact Us" in forum and send the txid to the admin. They will activate the account as soon as they can (Probably within a day).

Voila, you are now a subscribed member. ".

Additionally you can watch this video also to understand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzHLeeU1tFE..

I just subscribed yesterday by following this guide, also in you do everything correctly you can do the whole thing in one hour like I did yesterday from getting btcs to sending them to ISG and then getting activation which took less than five minutes, their response was fast.

Cheers!

Ishaang
03-24-21, 17:15
Can anyone please recommend good OYO hotels? Would like to take a bird to them. Just let me know any good places which don't ask questions or embarrass me when I check in with the bird. Also let me know the protocol regarding getting the girl in. PM is active.

BarneyStin2015
03-24-21, 18:14
Thanks dude for the much detailed description on purchase and use of bitcoins. Very well explained. Welcome Aboard Monger.

Hello all,

I have been an avid reader of this forum for quite a while now and was facing issues to get the subscription.

But finally I've been able to wrap my head around it and got subscribed finally.

I followed the following procedure and it worked for me. So posting it here so that it can help others who are on the edge as well.

Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Orbicus
03-25-21, 02:39
She's pretty plump but legit. Tries to please a lot but has her limitations.

Also, expensive for what she brings to the table.

Hello brothers,

Can someone please help me with contact details of Anaya08?

Will reciprocate indies contact from Pune. Thanks!

Viji1
03-25-21, 05:16
Many thanks for feedback!! It helps.

I got a very similar feedback from other sources. She is not worth for the price she quote for, also no BJ, DYT.

So, I will stay away.

Thanks again my friend for saving my time, money and disappointment.

She's pretty plump but legit. Tries to please a lot but has her limitations.

Also, expensive for what she brings to the table.

Aabhi33
03-25-21, 05:19
Hello all,

Need quick feedback on the girl named Radhika.

Got contact details on sko. A with number ending 912.

Seems genuine but needs confirmation to proceed further.

Asking 8 k for 2.

Your feedback will be highly appreciable.

ZachariaMoney
03-25-21, 06:08
So finally got my subscription and wanted to start mongering as soon as I got some contacts.

Thankfully everyone I inboxed was really kind enough to respond promptly. Glad to see such camaraderie on this forum.

Fortunate Patil's digits I got from IG. But I couldn't muster the will to go for her. Just really not my type. The looks are a big turn off. But kudos to whoever likes her. No offense. Whatever floats your boat!!

So contacted Ritu and booked her for an allotted time. Communication was pretty smooth and got to her place on time.

Not one of the best lookers but ya way better and passable than Fortunate. On the bright side though, she's very hygienic and has a very safe place.

Took me to the bathroom and cleaned Johnny herself real nicely and dried it down.

Immediately got down to the deed. BBBJ was seriously good. She has some real skills and can go long for as long as you want it to go.

Rest all was the same as described in previous multiple FR's.

Looks: 4/10.

Figure: 6/10.

GFE: 7/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Damage: 5 k.

VFM: No. Because of many other members her price has gone up and she's surely not worth 5 k. I may have been a bad negotiator. But she wasn't budging down from 6 k for 1 and 9 k for 2. If you want to go for her try to get her down to 3-3.5 k for 1. That's a reasonable price since she has a place as well.

WIR: Not at this price. Not worth it. Have told her won't come back if you don't reduce the price. To which she said I have always been keeping this rate. Ya right!

Anyway. Overall it was not a bad experience at all. And thanks to all the members who helped out. Shootout to DathRagnos for providing a nice list as well to help a brother in need!

Keep up the good work fellow members!

AussieGaigin
03-25-21, 06:38
Hello all,

Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2.5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

Step 6: Once all are okay, click on the buy button for that particular seller.

Step 7: In the chat window, the seller will inform his preferred method of payment and send you the payment details.

Step 8: Once you have payed the amount, attach the screenshot confirmation and send a message to the buyer (all inside localbitcoins website itself).

Step 9: Once seller verifies payment, he will release the amount into your localbitcoins wallet.

Step 10: You can see the credited bitcoins in the top right menu bar.

Part 2= Sending bitcoins for forum subscription.

Step 1: Click the bitcoins icon on the top left menu bar.

Step 2: By default, the option in the new page will be "Send bitcoins". If not, select "Send Bitcoins".

Step 3: Enter the bitcoin wallet specified in subscription page under "Receiving bitcoin address".

Step 4: Enter amount in bitcoins worth $25 USD.

Note: If not sure, use the "Amount" dropdown under "More Options". In that drop down select "USD" and enter 25 in the text box near it. It will automatically populate the equivalent bitcoins once it loses focus.

Step 5: Click continue after verifying the details finally.

Step 6: Click the "Transactions" option from the same window as "Send Bitcoins".

Step 7: Your payment is now under process. Wait for a minute or so and refresh the page for the Txid (Transaction ID) to be generated.

Step 8: Once Txid is obtained, use "Contact Us" in forum and send the txid to the admin. They will activate the account as soon as they can (Probably within a day).

Voila, you are now a subscribed member. ".

Additionally you can watch this video also to understand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzHLeeU1tFE..

I just subscribed yesterday by following this guide, also in you do everything correctly you can do the whole thing in one hour like I did yesterday from getting btcs to sending them to ISG and then getting activation which took less than five minutes, their response was fast.

Cheers!A very good essay.

Perhaps it needs to be in a more general thread where it can be seen by more members. So many newbies here seem to have problems understanding the instructions at the top of the page.

Aarun21
03-25-21, 08:13
Can anyone please recommend good OYO hotels? Would like to take a bird to them. Just let me know any good places which don't ask questions or embarrass me when I check in with the bird. Also let me know the protocol regarding getting the girl in. PM is active.Hotel business and rates are down now. So you can avail any decent star hotel in Oyo price. Check on MMT.

Bhamsookh1
03-25-21, 09:24
Your inbox is full trying to.

Reach you.My inbox has now some space. PM me.

Bhamsookh1
03-25-21, 09:29
Met Ms affection on the weekend as most indies were booked. 1500 counter. 3 k to her for full b2 b. She does great thigh fuck. Tall like 5. 8, fair, very pretty and young like early 20's she is.

But avoid MP especially until April. 3 people came in my room to check on me and asked to see my unmasked face before sending ms affection. That was LOL moment. But had fun after. Issue is she needs to be charged up which she does from 3rd visit onwards.

SeriousSam
03-25-21, 11:09
I can reciprocate with good contacts in return for a Kashmiri indie in Pune, fair Bengali indie in Pune, a gymnast kind of flexible chic.

Its fine if these are working in a spa or with a tested and proven SP.I can exchange some really good contacts hope you get in touch.

ZachariaMoney
03-25-21, 17:26
A big shootout to DathRagnos and his generosity with spreading the love!

Contacted Aarya from SA. Communication went over for a few hrs.

Finally decided to meet in the evening. She cribbed a bit and almost cancelled. But confirmed after some to and fro.

After much negotiations decided on 8 k for 3 hrs. Fair enough.

Got in the hotel on time. And looks really nice. For college girl fetish. Very petite and dusky. But good looking nonetheless. She knows about this group pretty well.

Took a few beers and rolled a nice joint of cream. She had asked for breezers. Discussed stuff here and there while sipping on our drinks.

While she got close and was feeling her up while flying high. Finished our drinks and started making out like college going kids.

Was pretty passionate. Undressed after a while. Ate her up and fingered her to her hearts content.

After being a gentleman and taking care of her. She got down to work. Best ever BBBJ of my life. Hands down. Next level shit. There were whole minutes where I couldn't see Johnny. It was that deep in. She was like a sex doll. No other words.

Asked her if you could CIM. She nodded and just blasted in without any shame.

Cleanee up and gor tucked in with another round of drinks. And chit chat.

Gave her a back massage which got her in mood and started with DFK for a few minutes. She wasn't ready to let go off the DFK. Had to look literally pull my tongue out. Went down on her and then dunno in how many ways she gave a BBBJ for a whole 20 minutes. It was hardcore gagging. I was feeling guilty but she really didn't seem to mind or even signalled to stop. I had to say let's fuck and had to force it out her mouth.

Sex was super insane. She was so flexible that it was and experience in itself. Didn't show displeasure or pain in any. Tried everything in the book. And finally took out the protection and fucked her mouth until it was all in her. Dripping.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10.

BBBJ: 11/10.

VFM: Yes 10/10.

WIR: it's surely going to be a monthly endeavor now.

NaughtyBoy22
03-25-21, 19:21
Met Ms affection on the weekend as most indies were booked. 1500 counter. 3 k to her for full b2 b. She does great thigh fuck. Tall like 5. 8, fair, very pretty and young like early 20's she is.

But avoid MP especially until April. 3 people came in my room to check on me and asked to see my unmasked face before sending ms affection. That was LOL moment. But had fun after. Issue is she needs to be charged up which she does from 3rd visit onwards.Can you PM details for the same.

Ulalaulala123
03-25-21, 19:34

But avoid MP especially until April. 3 people came in my room to check on me and asked to see my unmasked face before sending ms affection. That was LOL moment. But had fun after. Issue is she needs to be charged up which she does from 3rd visit onwards.Please give some hint to find the MP. Were those 3 people from spa or LE? Sounds scary.

Iphonex
03-25-21, 23:05
Hey man. Your FR is very crisp and clear on what was on table and what was served. Nicely compiled. Thanks for sharing FR.

Finally decided to meet in the evening. She cribbed a bit and almost cancelled. But confirmed after some to and fro.

Got in the hotel on time. And looks really nice. For college girl fetish. Very petite and dusky. But good looking nonetheless. She knows about this group pretty well.

Took a few beers and rolled a nice joint of cream. She had asked for breezers. Discussed stuff here and there while sipping on our drinks.

While she got close and was feeling her up while flying high. Finished our drinks and started making out like college going kids.

Was pretty passionate. Undressed after a while. Ate her up and fingered her to her hearts content.

After being a gentleman and taking care of her. She got down to work. Best ever BBBJ of my life. Hands down. Next level shit. There were whole minutes where I couldn't see Johnny. It was that deep in. She was like a sex doll. No other words.

Asked her if you could CIM. She nodded and just blasted in without any shame.

Cleanee up and gor tucked in with another round of drinks. And chit chat.

Gave her a back massage which got her in mood and started with DFK for a few minutes. She wasn't ready to let go off the DFK. Had to look literally pull my tongue out. Went down on her and then dunno in how many ways she gave a BBBJ for a whole 20 minutes. It was hardcore gagging. I was feeling guilty but she really didn't seem to mind or even signalled to stop. I had to say let's fuck and had to force it out her mouth.

Sex was super insane. She was so flexible that it was and experience in itself. Didn't show displeasure or pain in any. Tried everything in the book. And finally took out the protection and fucked her mouth until it was all in her. Dripping.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10.

BBBJ: 11/10.

VFM: Yes 10/10.

WIR: it's surely going to be a monthly endeavor now.

Travis85
03-26-21, 02:17
Hi guys.

Old time monger here.

Is she still in action?

I am sure panvel bro would know

Grateful for pointers.Come here after 5 years, is she still active? On the same old number ending 0?

Remember the days when 4 of us took her to Lonavala over weekend and banged her brains out.

Orbicus
03-26-21, 11:55
Is this Aarya from Bombay?

Champ211
03-26-21, 11:58
I had similar experience with her, tried second time last week. I liked her attitude that she never complains about pain and don't rush the things.

While she got close and was feeling her up while flying high. Finished our drinks and started making out like college going kids..

Champ211
03-26-21, 11:59
She is from Pune but visits Mumbai frequently.

Is this Aarya from Bombay?

ZachariaMoney
03-26-21, 15:03
Is this Aarya from Bombay?No she's not! But she's Marathi.

PbForU
03-26-21, 15:03
Nice FR. Looks like Girl is too Hot and very supportive.

If you don't mind, Will you please share her contact details.

TonyStark2421
03-26-21, 20:30
"Hi,

I've met her and also took her services. She's big time smoker, smokes joints.

Once she gets money in hand don't expect any service. She'll start using all slangs and just wants to finish and go.

No GFE experience, Big time Saggy boobs. Pretend to be very high class when she's not. Just an Gold digger who's loose up and down.

Save your money for better option available."Thank you so much buddy for your reply already can you please suggest a good one with grt assest and give anal sex help will be much appreciated thank you.

Shankar N
03-27-21, 03:54
Dear Mongers, any one come across one locanto independent escort Sonakshi 2. 5 K per hour plus hotel 800. Please update.

Viji1
03-27-21, 11:10
Stay Uncle. Hotels for Couples.

Hello brothers,

One of friends referred me stayuncle. He is not from Pune and asked to me explore pocket friendly option as they provide rates for short time slots (e. G 1 pm till 6 pm, 6 pm till 9 pm and 9 pm till 10 am). He said it more economy option compare to MMT or OYO for a quality stay. (MMT. Unmarried couples allowed option).

Have anyone tried it? Please share your experience, feedback?

Viji1
03-27-21, 11:34
Hey bro,

Very nicely complied FR. Enjoyed reading your FR. Thanks mate!!

Aeya would easily extract 100 k+ (1 L) in next four weeks time because your feedback you made more busy and rich. LOL.

Hope it won't impact on her attitude and service.

I totally agree, at DathRagnos brother has golden heart, he is sharing love with everyone. Thanks my friend.

At Aarya. If you are reading this post (by any chance) then give both of them BIG thank you hug and kiss: the.

While she got close and was feeling her up while flying high. Finished our drinks and started making out like college going kids..

VJKrishna2008
03-27-21, 11:57
Any pointers to contact her?She was visiting Pune. From Bangalore. I will ask her if she isiwilling to visit Pune again, and if ok to share her contact.

Tut Li
03-27-21, 14:36
A big shootout to DathRagnos and his generosity with spreading the love That's the beauty of this forum. Dathragnos did not meet her till your report was there on forum.

If he does not meet her soon, he will be in queue after your report. Share only if you are sure that forum member is genuine or else be prepared for more cost in future.

When an inde becomes older, price has to come down, but thanks to forum, unfortunately it goes up.

Aarun21
03-27-21, 14:51
That's the beauty of this forum. Dathragnos did not meet her till your report was there on forum.

If he does not meet her soon, he will be in queue after your report. Share only if you are sure that forum member is genuine or else be prepared for more cost in future.

When an inde becomes older, price has to come down, but thanks to forum, unfortunately it goes up.Completely Agree,

Although I know it won't have much of an impact. But yeah we should share contacts carefully. It's in all of our interests.

Cheers,

Aarun.

Tut Li
03-27-21, 16:20
Hey bro,

Very nicely complied FR. Enjoyed reading your FR. Thanks mate!!

Aeya would easily extract 100 k+ (1 L) in next four weeks time because your feedback you made more busy and rich. LOL.

Hope it won't impact on her attitude and service.

I totally agree, at DathRagnos brother has golden heart, he is sharing love with everyone. Thanks my friend.

At Aarya. If you are reading this post (by any chance) then give both of them BIG thank you hug and kiss: the.I think she is not much educated and will not spend so much time to read forum. She gets 8 k for 3-4 hours.

There must be some mother fucker who introduced her to forum.

Tut Li
03-27-21, 16:50
Completely Agree,

Although I know it won't have much of an impact. But yeah we should share contacts carefully. It's in all of our interests.

Cheers,

Aarun.Yeah, Aarun may be few guys spend money for SA subscription, but do not know how to use it.

Many non-pros will be like ritu in future, will be fucked by half of forum, I m sure Aarya will be the one in next 1-2 quarters.

If it happens slowly, price will be under control.

Viji1
03-27-21, 18:21
I think she is not much educated and will not spend so much time to read forum. She gets 8 k for 3-4 hours.

There must be some mother fucker who introduced her to forum.Can we have common agreement on (Arya's) cost? Max 7 k for 3 hours as we are giving her more and more business.

Rocinate03
03-27-21, 18:22
I have been going through various SP in Katraj area and surrounding. Didn't go for Baner and Wagholi that far away.

All SP rates are 3-5 K.

I see other city FRs, SP there are low as 1 k-2 k for good chick and services.

Did I get these types of high SPs or are the rates low in Pune with some SPs?

DathRagnos
03-27-21, 20:01
Guys,

So many things happened on the forum.

At Zacharia.

Good you liked Aarya. But make sure you will keep this city pocket friendly. There are few seniors and members are trying hard to keep it in the city budget. I would request you bro to keep it low as possible. second thing is how does that girl knows about this forum? Next time if you repeat her find it out, we need to know as this is kind of violation of brocode.

At Tut Li.

Thanks mate and I haven't tried her yet. Now I don't think it is a good idea to try her also as lot of people might be in her waiting list. In this current pandemic situation I feel it is better to side her for sometime.

I actually warned many guys about the same.

At Arun.

Yes, I agree and we need to be little careful about sharing contact as.

1) Keep city pocket friendly.

2) Don't let chick get into rising her price.

There were 3-4 FR already present on Aarya. I don; t understand how come she haven; t been noticed yet. Secondly what shocks me is there are 1 or 2 FR which says she is not that looker. It has been complete Irony that fellows are having different needs at different time. Actually reading that negative FR I haven't tried her. Thanks bro for keeping this forum well aware of contact sharing.

At Vij1.

I did not think from point of view of money. But as was thinking other side of the coin as health of the other mates. Anyways guys it; s your money spend it wisely and again be careful about current situation. You got unique view of looking at this. Good.

Stay healthy stay safe.

DathRagnos
03-27-21, 20:14
A very good essay.

Perhaps it needs to be in a more general thread where it can be seen by more members. So many newbies here seem to have problems understanding the instructions at the top of the page.I agree. Most of the report contains help me with contacts and when you see that member has not subscribed. I would request Jackson to put these steps somewhere or send them to their email ids.

Khunter
03-28-21, 01:48
Aarun mitra, could you send me the digits please? Have got a big disappointed by a fb cpl last time, really want to get it right this time! TIA!

Completely Agree,

Cheers,

Aarun.

Maddykhair
03-28-21, 01:51
One of the SP provided pic attached. Does any one came across her. Share her name and FR. Seems fake.

Tut Li
03-28-21, 03:01
Can we have common agreement on (Arya's) cost? Max 7 k for 3 hours as we are giving her more and more business.I m not desperate for anyone, (anyone means anyone).

So if I know there is price hike, I don't proceed. But there are many guys, who will pay more.

Champ211
03-28-21, 04:07
Agree bro.

Control is needed, now a days 7 k-8 k became standard in Pune, earlier it used to be 4 k-5 k. I know few girls are introduced recently through SA. But they are not really Sugar babies, those are few high profile and few low profile escorts.

I have got service from Krupa for 4.5 k 4 hours now some started paying 6. K-7 k so she doesn't budge about 5 k also. Similar with Priya couple, she used to give in 4 k for 2 and now she asks for 4 k for 1. SP prices are also hiked, it was 2.5-3 k but now they asks for 4-6 k. And these prices quoted by me was for 2020, in recent 3-6 months it has been hiked by new mongers. Pune was costly since many years and now it has became very costly. Just an advice, now Pune is no more that much dry place, you can find girl very easily so keep jhonny and price both in control.

Yeah, Aarun may be few guys spend money for SA subscription, but do not know how to use it.

Many non-pros will be like ritu in future, will be fucked by half of forum, I m sure Aarya will be the one in next 1-2 quarters.

If it happens slowly, price will be under control.

ZachariaMoney
03-28-21, 06:05
That's the beauty of this forum. Dathragnos did not meet her till your report was there on forum.

When an inde becomes older, price has to come down, but thanks to forum, unfortunately it goes up.The main function of the forum is to post honest reports which could help fellow members. If someone gets in the queue because of this or validation of the forum members is something out of anyone's hands. So dunno what's that supposed to mean.

Besides the price which was paid to this chick was the same as quoted in previous FR's regarding this girl. Dunno what the fuss is about.

Everyone can't be a good negotiator and some might end up paying more and some might pay less. I'm just new to the forum. Not new in this World.

It's up to each person individually to keep the price as close as was reported. If that price is reported by a SP or a newbie is a tough nut to crack.

So will continue helping everyone out. Although might get a while to get used to the flooded inbox shit!

Bhamsookh1
03-28-21, 07:31
I can exchange some really good contacts hope you get in touch.Hi,

Please check your inbox for my PM.

Joy2018
03-28-21, 09:54
Guys,

At Zacharia.

Good you liked Aarya. But make sure you will keep this city pocket friendly. There are few seniors and members are trying hard to keep it in the city budget. I would request you bro to keep it low as possible. second thing is how does that girl knows about this forum? Next time if you repeat her find it out, we need to know as this is kind of violation of brocode.

At Tut Li.

Thanks mate and I haven't tried her yet. Now I don't think it is a good idea to try her also as lot of people might be in her waiting list. In this current pandemic situation I feel it is better to side her for sometime.

At Arun.

Yes, I agree and we need to be little careful about sharing contact as.

1) Keep city pocket friendly.

2) Don't let chick get into rising her price.

There were 3-4 FR already present on Aarya. I don; t understand how come she haven; t been noticed yet. Secondly what shocks me is there are 1 or 2 FR which says she is not that looker. It has been complete Irony that fellows are having different needs at different time. Actually reading that negative FR I haven't tried her. Thanks bro for keeping this forum well aware of contact sharing.

At Vij1.

I did not think from point of view of money. But as was thinking other side of the coin as health of the other mates. Anyways guys it; s your money spend it wisely and again be careful about current situation. You got unique view of looking at this. Good.

Stay healthy stay safe.Very well said and completely agree with your thoughts.

If she knows about this forum then there are high chances that sheay hike her prices.

Also in the current situation it's bit risky.

Bhamsookh1
03-28-21, 11:01
Friends,

I'm seeking contracts from you for a fair bong girl.

Also a flexible maid like athletic body girl. And a Kashmiri girl.

Please PM if anyone has similar contacts and I will reciprocate.

Bhamsookh1
03-28-21, 11:06
Guys,

I have got the referral for a 4 hand sandwich spa in PCMC. I will soon try it and post a FR so later you guys can get the sponge.

Bhamsookh1
03-28-21, 11:07
Can anyone confirm that she is no longer working in this business at all?

Bhamsookh1
03-28-21, 11:12
Any pointers for a moist supple skin girl?

Many Thais have that kinda skin but they are not working anymore. Most MPs and indies I tried lately were thorny skin and I don't want to experiment more.

Pm active for receiving help. Bye.

Bhamsookh1
03-28-21, 11:29
Any reviews on Amoure and Gleeden apps?

Wizard1030
03-28-21, 14:03
Come here after 5 years, is she still active? On the same old number ending 0?

Remember the days when 4 of us took her to Lonavala over weekend and banged her brains out.Yup she was only horny and slutty MILF. Ready for everything and that too VFM. Proper Marathi MILF and after a couple of rounds of Vodka she was a wild nymph.

She was a ISG Fav too.

Had her at Hotel V couple of times, last being 5 years ago.

Alas she seems to have disappeared now.

Regards,

WIZ.

Bhamsookh1
03-28-21, 14:16
Has anyone tried the good looking NE spa girl Lisha from vivant spa?

Ulalaulala123
03-28-21, 14:37
Was in a mood to try out new MPs and new therapists.

Headed to a newly opened spa in Aasman max mall, Aircraft Nagar. Both NE and Local available, was assigned a Mizo therapist are.

When asked about extras she quoted 2 K for topless HJ and 5 K for B2B, I told her its too high and tried to lower her down but she didn't budge. Said she used to work in a spa in Phoenix and have many regulars who pay 6-7 K for B2B.

I was shocked, are people really paying this much for an above average girl, I wouldn't pay more than 4 K even for a looker. Didn't take any extras.

Spa is new and very clean. That's the only thing I liked there.

Looks - 6/10.

Attitude - 1/10.

Damage - 1 K at counter.

WIR. Spa might be. No to girl.

As johnny was left unsatisfied, went to another Spa nearby Saint parathas. Asked for a NE but only 1 NE was there and she was already booked, so was assigned a very ugly Local. No way johnny was going to get excited with this one, so tried to find a way out.

She got the hint and sent another girl S, when she entered I thought a man has entered the room LOL as she was also quite ugly and bigger frame than the earlier girl.

Thought today is not my day, but will take at least HJ to satisfy johnny. She asked about extras and quoted 2 K for topless HJ but discounted price 1.5 K since I am 1st client, might be BS. I lowered to 800 and sucked her melons to hearts content, inserted hand in pants and fingered her too which she didn't mind, but said you took only topless HJ na. I said 'yes' with a smile LOL.

First time I have got topless HJ this cheap, that too with fingering. Maybe because she was not good looking and not getting many clients.

Looks - 3/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

Damage - 1. 3 K at counter + 800 extras (counter can be reduced to 1 K for 45 minutes).

WIR. No to Spa and the girl (I rate beauty over service but beauty + service is always great).

As per my experience with MPs, seems like local therapists are mostly ugly in all Pune spas, very rarely I have seen any good looking local. Most of the NE ones are good looking and also young in 21-26 yrs range. Service is also good, specially the naga ones.

Tut Li
03-28-21, 17:36
The main function of the forum is to post honest reports which could help fellow members. If someone gets in the queue because of this or validation of the forum members is something out of anyone's hands. So dunno what's that supposed to mean.

Besides the price which was paid to this chick was the same as quoted in previous FR's regarding this girl. Dunno what the fuss is about.

Everyone can't be a good negotiator and some might end up paying more and some might pay less. I'm just new to the forum. Not new in this World.

It's up to each person individually to keep the price as close as was reported. If that price is reported by a SP or a newbie is a tough nut to crack.

So will continue helping everyone out. Although might get a while to get used to the flooded inbox shit!There is nothing wrong with your honest post brother. Whatever you have written is cent percent true.

It's about guys educating her about forum, it will result in higher cost for all future mongers if she knows about forum.

She has already increased her price by few thousand bucks for LT. May be for ST too, she will start quoting more. Like 10 k.

LaskaBoysG2021
03-28-21, 17:45
Visited there after long time.

Therapist Looks: 5 / 10.

Massage: 8 / 10.

Damage at counter: 1600.

Atmosphere was good and therapist look fat but was ok, massage went for 45 minutes then giving indication but no response finally tried to pursue her said she is pro and not into extras. Finished with steam bath said in mind better luck next time. She was saying her friend just started working there and not into trade yet but fellow members can try new girl looked smoking hot, will try her next time.

Senior Members please share few direct contacts for GFE / college girls. Will reciprocate with similar numbers.

LaskaBoysG2021
03-28-21, 17:53
Any review of this girl? Claims to be from Hinjewadi, willing to go to hotel (outcall), and asked for 8 k for 2 hours. I find her charges steep, but if GFE, then may be worth it.Would like to try her would you mind sharing number.

Tut Li
03-28-21, 17:59
Can we have common agreement on (Arya's) cost? Max 7 k for 3 hours as we are giving her more and more business.Depending on the chick, it will fluctuate. Problem here is different, it's old trend of educating paid girls about forum with wasted interest and there is no learning.

Everyone states here this is very dry forum, it is not. It appears dry as people stopped sharing due to this.

After I started visiting Pune recently, I just connected with few guys, new and old timers and picture is totally opposite.

There are at least 15 chicks of less than 24 age and there are many others, but unexplored or private.

ZachariaMoney
03-28-21, 18:28
Depending on the chick, it will fluctuate. Problem here is different, it's old trend of educating paid girls about forum with wasted interest and there is no learning.

Everyone states here this is very dry forum, it is not. It appears dry as people stopped sharing due to this.

After I started visiting Pune recently, I just connected with few guys, new and old timers and picture is totally opposite.I agree. This forum is really good and the prices should be kept in check. There are some really good VFM prospects out there that are un tapped. People should explore and share some honest FR's. And most importantly not talk about it.

Like with this one, straight off she asked did you get the number from that online group where everyone discusses about girls.

So that means it wouldn't have been just one person who might have got carried away in some pillow talks.

Asd968
03-29-21, 02:14
Was in touch with Krupa from last week. But seems she reduced her activity. Finally decided to meet yesterday.

With some confusion she came late at decided place.

We checked in and get settled. After Initial chit chat we started.

Started with DFK and handful boobs sucked and enjoyed. BBJ was okish, not that great.

Checked Down, cleaned no smell, fingered her and she was already wet. Rolled see and it was bliss after that. Tried most position and released in mish.

She get involve in act that is good part and total GFE.

Completely Enjoyed.

Boobs- 7/10.

DFK- 7/10.

WIR- yes for LT.

Tut Li
03-29-21, 05:56
Guys, good morning, have cleared all 200 messages, which were more than an year old.

Want to revive this forum as I will be here till end of 2022.

I m sure with help of my friends, Pune will be different forum in next 6 months. I will share regular contacts with all including newbies. Don't be so desperate for chicks to control price and enjoy mongering.

Billa786
03-29-21, 06:04
I want to taste a good looking NE.

Any feedback and references are appreciated.

Spa / SP/ independent all are welcome.

Khiladi7
03-29-21, 07:02
Thanks to a senior member for sharing Aarya's no, greatly appreciated. Have been reading the posts for this gal and gauging where to take things. After she sent me her pics, I don't think she's that good of a looker to command prices that are way above average. We all control the market here collectively so just thought of sharing my 2 cents that I can't convince myself to pay anything over 5-6 K for her, have offered her 6 K to which she said no. Nevertheless, I will not bulge and am determined if we all act together we can her price down. Lets not pay Mumbai prices for Pune quality, let either the quality come up or wait for the price to go down. For those who feel she is still worth the higher price, you have my respect and to each its his own perception.

Cheers!

Jacky22
03-29-21, 11:41
Guys,

Keep Arya under control. She will come down to 6-7 k for 3 hours if we show unity. I think it should not be more than 5 k in my opinion. I had her at 6 I 3 hours at OYO.

She is aware of this forum and she is smart so have started asking for more.

Guys,

At Zacharia.

At Tut Li.

Ulalaulala123
03-29-21, 14:36
This report is a few months old. Had restarted MP visits after lockdown in August last year.

Went to a spa in mythical bird purab court. Was assigned a NE but she doesn't give extras, so sent her friend miss S. She quoted 3 K for B2B, tried to bargain but said she needs to give 500 to her friend who gave me the massage.

She got full nude, and allowed full body kissing and fingering. I asked if I can put johnny in cat, she said yes!. So put it in but was worried of cuming inside as I am a 5 minutes guy and was already very excited with kissing all over her body. Took it out after some time and told her next time will bring see.

Next time I met her, gave 4 K for 2 shots, she said next time she can do for 3.5 K. Banged her good and also kissed a lot. She was complaining I removed all her lipstick LOL.

Now the annoying part starts, I decided to try her again after a gap of 2 months and this time she totally failed to recognize me and told me she doesn't like full body kiss, doesn't remove panties in B2 be, no lip kiss and FS will be 6 K. Tried hard to remind her but felt I was talking to a female Ghajini.

Also it was quite shocking to see the change in attitude. Even if she didn't recognize me, she was no longer the friendly therapist I met earlier. Might be the case that she was nice and friendly earlier as she was also starting to resume services after lockdown, or maybe other mongers have been paying good amounts to her, so attitude has changed for worse.

For me, this experience was enough to blacklist her forever.

Looks- 7/10.

Attitude- 0/10.

Damages- 1.5 K counter + 3 K B2B (1st time), 1.5 K counter + 4 K FS (2nd time), 1.5 K counter + 2.5 K B2B (3rd time).

WIR- Spa maybe + No to therapist.

DathRagnos
03-29-21, 14:43
Moreover as it is mentioned time and again we want this city to be green and pocket friendly.

Guys, good morning, have cleared all 200 messages, which were more than an year old.

I m sure with help of my friends, Pune will be different forum in next 6 months. I will share regular contacts with all including newbies. Don't be so desperate for chicks to control price and enjoy mongering.

DathRagnos
03-29-21, 16:47
Yes rightly put. We are with you. Let's keep this city pocket friendly as well as safe.

Thanks to a senior member for sharing Aarya's no, greatly appreciated. Have been reading the posts for this gal and gauging where to take things. After she sent me her pics, I don't think she's that good of a looker to command prices that are way above average. We all control the market here collectively so just thought of sharing my 2 cents that I can't convince myself to pay anything over 5-6 K for her, have offered her 6 K to which she said no. Nevertheless, I will not bulge and am determined if we all act together we can her price down. Lets not pay Mumbai prices for Pune quality, let either the quality come up or wait for the price to go down. For those who feel she is still worth the higher price, you have my respect and to each its his own perception.

Cheers!

Rocinate03
03-29-21, 17:14
Last few days I am posting 3-4 posts but only 1 got posted.

Is there any issue or something else, because clearly I didn't write anything that would violate the rules to not add those posts.

If anyone facing same issue, help to clear it.

Sen Sex
03-29-21, 17:38
Welcome back TutLi.

We met long time back in Balewadi High Street area over a beer, if you remember.

Let us catch up again if possible.

Forum will be surely more interesting with you actively contributing.

TharkiBoss
03-29-21, 17:46
She is in star spa in a building near black wadi fata. She called me and asked me if I am interested in her. I didn't reciprocate.

Pmm

Can anyone confirm that she is no longer working in this business at all?.

Tut Li
03-29-21, 18:39
Welcome back TutLi.

We met long time back in Balewadi High Street area over a beer, if you remember.

Let us catch up again if possible.

Forum will be surely more interesting with you actively contributing.Yes bro, I remember we met at independence brewing co. With some nice company.

Ulalaulala123
03-29-21, 18:52
One of my regular massage girl is willing to come to my rented flat as she is not comfortable giving extras due to LE raids going on. In one of my recent visits, she suddenly stopped B2 be when someone was speaking near the Spa door. Turned out to be another customer.

Although I have enjoyed with her multiple times in spa, still just want to be careful and take any precautions before inviting her to flat. Is it advisable?

Also, is there any home delivery massage services (with extras) available in Pune. I see lot of posts on Cali and similar spas in Bangalore forum who send therapists to home, most of them do FS too.

TiaMoman
03-29-21, 19:17
Welcome back bro.

It's been long time I haven't read your excellent FR's, hope to read one soon.

Let's catch up for a beer!

Viji1
03-29-21, 19:44
Well said jacky and totally echo your word. We all are with you.

If she or any other Pune indies has access to this forum then they are getting our united message directly please follow standard guide line on rate and service to keep your income steady and it may grow with happy customers.

Guys,

Keep Arya under control. She will come down to 6-7 k for 3 hours if we show unity. I think it should not be more than 5 k in my opinion. I had her at 6 I 3 hours at OYO.

She is aware of this forum and she is smart so have started asking for more.

TiaMoman
03-29-21, 19:58
Last time I had read that she charges 1.6 k for 1. Recently got in touch with her she quoted me 2.1 k. I think it's March ending effects everyone behind the target achievement.

TittyBoy
03-30-21, 02:43
Finally tried this chick. It's very far from where I stay but planned on a day when I was free. The dude comes to pick you up at a public place. Once in the room, the lady is really submissive and almost all on table except anal. Enjoyed the session with intense DFK, DATY plus fingers in both holes, mauled the boobs and finally ended with she on top. Her BBJ was top notch as well.

Charges: 4 k.

WIR: mostly no as it is very far and many fishes in the pond.

Champ211
03-30-21, 04:06
Take her to oyo rather than flat, why to take risk. About massage at home, one contact is there just for massage, and few other therapists are there but if they come they focus on FS not on massage. If someone has good massage skills they don't go out until you have met them multiple times inside spa.

One of my regular massage girl is willing to come to my rented flat as she is not comfortable giving extras due to LE raids going on. In one of my recent visits, she suddenly stopped B2 be when someone was speaking near the Spa door. Turned out to be another customer.

Although I have enjoyed with her multiple times in spa, still just want to be careful and take any precautions before inviting her to flat. Is it advisable?

Also, is there any home delivery massage services (with extras) available in Pune. I see lot of posts on Cali and similar spas in Bangalore forum who send therapists to home, most of them do FS too.

SamJac
03-30-21, 06:44
I used to avail services spa services at home, and the last time was in 2020. You can try reaching to a guy called Neeraj from Nature (convert to hindi and starts with P) Spa. He has posted on youtube as well (it is yr 2016 video but still valid). The number is available in the link as well. As for extras, the extent and pricing rests with you and the massuer.

Enjoy!

Sam.

DathRagnos
03-30-21, 07:09
I'm with Jacky and Viji here. Although I want to point out that why there is a barrier of time? 6-7 K for 3 hrs.

First hour goes in chit chat and drinks and getting to know each other to make girl comfortable. 1 hour first deed and and hastily moved to second deed. I don; t know but people like me are not comfortable with this time limits.

Well said jacky and totally echo your word. We all are with you.

If she or any other Pune indies has access to this forum then they are getting our united message directly please follow standard guide line on rate and service to keep your income steady and it may grow with happy customers.

DathRagnos
03-30-21, 07:45
You have availed extra in your apartment?

I used to avail services spa services at home, and the last time was in 2020. You can try reaching to a guy called Neeraj from Nature (convert to hindi and starts with P) Spa. He has posted on youtube as well (it is yr 2016 video but still valid). The number is available in the link as well. As for extras, the extent and pricing rests with you and the massuer.

Enjoy!

Sam.

Aarun21
03-30-21, 08:17
I'm with Jacky and Viji here. Although I want to point out that why there is a barrier of time? 6-7 K for 3 hrs.

First hour goes in chit chat and drinks and getting to know each other to make girl comfortable. 1 hour first deed and and hastily moved to second deed. I don; t know but people like me are not comfortable with this time limits.Agreed DR bro. But time is just part of initial deal once we are inside the room & made the girl comfortable enough, only a very few with just after money attitude will not extend. Most of the time girl has extended time with me. Once in Koll, we met for 3 hours but she stayed on for 9 hours withoutany change in rates. It all depends on connect and how comfortable the girl feels in our company along with any pre decided schedule from her end which my impact the extention.

Jacky22
03-30-21, 08:33
Not safe at Apartment. Unless you trust her completely. There were cases in past where massage girl blackmailed a guy. OYO is safe. She comes there with you and checks in with you that means it's a consent. She cannot claim you tried to take advantage of her by calling her at hotel.

Champ211
03-30-21, 09:37
I always discuss for extra time in advance and if girl is not ready then I don't go ahead. Most of the girls agrees for the same.

First hour goes in chit chat and drinks and getting to know each other to make girl comfortable. 1 hour first deed and and hastily moved to second deed. I don; t know but people like me are not comfortable with this time limits.

SamJac
03-30-21, 09:42
Yes bro. I have. Price was around 3-4 k (FS), depending on the babe. 1800 extra for massage.

You have availed extra in your apartment?

Bhamsookh1
03-30-21, 13:13
Yes bro. I have. Price was around 3-4 k (FS), depending on the babe. 1800 extra for massage.Have tried it in few cities and response was mix. Would love to try in Pune never did. Any pointer? Issue is that will the girl fit your demand? Will she be same and like one in pics? Will she behave well in your flat? The ones I had tried are pretty high end so no issues. I even have managed to get exchange as I didn't like the therapist. Don't know how the Pune scene works. Eager to know more about this.

Bhamsookh1
03-30-21, 13:19

First hour goes in chit chat and drinks and getting to know each other to make girl comfortable. 1 hour first deed and and hastily moved to second deed. I don; t know but people like me are not comfortable with this time limits.I second you. Henceforth I will be too mindful about this. I think the time comes in picture when the girls gives appointment on the basis of time. This won't be issue if we have her full day or full night. Would be great to have a advisory in unison.

Joy2018
03-30-21, 14:09

I m sure with help of my friends, Pune will be different forum in next 6 months. I will share regular contacts with all including newbies. Don't be so desperate for chicks to control price and enjoy mongering.Welcome bro.

A senior person like you is definitely going to keep this forum alive.

RedAlloy
03-30-21, 14:47
Any recommendations for Mira road massage spas with extras. Last week tried Blue moon spa, no extras. Anybody got extra in this spa?

Tut Li
03-30-21, 17:19
Welcome bro.

A senior person like you is definitely going to keep this forum alive.Thank you for your kind words joy. I read forum almost everyday and feel that there is something wrong.

Lets see what can be done best to make it blooming again. There are amazing guys like dathragnos, panvel, aarun and few others, I m sure this won't be dry forum anymore.

Keep exploring.

Thanks for connecting on WA.

DathRagnos
03-30-21, 19:59
Bro,

Are you sure you are looking in the right Forum? I mean you are asking about Mumbai spas in Pune forum.

Any recommendations for Mira road massage spas with extras. Last week tried Blue moon spa, no extras. Anybody got extra in this spa?

DathRagnos
03-30-21, 20:15
I would also suggest the same. As it will be better to keep it discrete. Secondly I might have a OCD but who will clean the mess of oil and other things? LOL.

I like the idea of masseuse in OYO or in hotel. I will try this next time. In case if someone has any recommendation please PM me.

Take her to oyo rather than flat, why to take risk. About massage at home, one contact is there just for massage, and few other therapists are there but if they come they focus on FS not on massage. If someone has good massage skills they don't go out until you have met them multiple times inside spa.

DathRagnos
03-30-21, 20:20
Yes I second tittyboy. Anjali is very cooperative and submissive girl. Moreover she enjoys giving pleasure and indulge in the Act.

And most important she is not a time watcher. She doesn; t expect you to start the deed the second you come in the room. She makes you comfortable and then everything goes with the flow.

Fellows it; s just a rule that you get respect when give respect, so treat the bird well and you will enjoy the deed.

Finally tried this chick. It's very far from where I stay but planned on a day when I was free. The dude comes to pick you up at a public place. Once in the room, the lady is really submissive and almost all on table except anal. Enjoyed the session with intense DFK, DATY plus fingers in both holes, mauled the boobs and finally ended with she on top. Her BBJ was top notch as well.

WIR: mostly no as it is very far and many fishes in the pond.

DathRagnos
03-30-21, 20:28
Hey all,

Does anyone knows Jasmin from locanto? Number ending with 338. In case if you have availed her services then do let me know. My Pm is active.

Khunter
03-31-21, 04:03
Anybody has any experience with fb cpl nitin rani? Where are they located? How's the look, service?

RedAlloy
03-31-21, 04:40
Bro,

Are you sure you are looking in the right Forum? I mean you are asking about Mumbai spas in Pune forum.Apologies, posted in Pune forum, now posted in Mumbai forum.

Three weeks back visited Lemongrass spa, P. S. Good looking NE girl, Name do not remember.

Services -BJ +B2B 2.5 K,counter-1.2 k.

She promised FS next time but not able to visit again.

ChitinXcitin
03-31-21, 07:23
There is a spa 5 minutes walk from where I live.

Always thought that it is straightforward and professional. So never went there. On Sunday felt like having just a good massage. So walked over to this spa at 11 am. The spa name is what what we chant in front of Gods. It is off Banr Road near Hotel Palace translated into Marathi. When I reached it was just opening time and saw two NE girls entering. One in blue jeans midi was great looking. Went inside after them. Counter said 1500 which he reduced to 1400 for one hour. Asked for blue jeans girl. He said he would send her once she changes into uniform. He assigned a room which was clean and had AC.

I got ready and she entered. She had a kiddish innocent face. She goes by the name of famous Japanese TV company.

She was well trained and started a great massage. No hints of any extras. I chatted with her. She is from capital of Mizoram.

I had been there and a knew a few things about city. So interesting conversation. What's your hobby I asked. Reading books she says. I have got a library at home, she told. I don't hang with phone. I really appreciated that. Who reads books now a days? When some 15 min left for finish, I thought of trying. I asked her are you fully professional? Yes she says. I live with mother and we work hard. Ok then tell me who are un professional?(was feeling ashamed to ask her) I don't know sir! She says. Ok please tell me who can give extras here?(more shameless question) I don't know sir again she told. Then I said look, I will buy you books if you tell me. To this she started laughing. Wait a minute I ask my NE friend. She went out and came back saying her friend will give only HJ for 1 k. Well I settled for that. Tipped her for books. In came another NE from same state. Goes by the name of Ronald Reagan's wife. Allowed me topless sucks. Caressing and fingering. Gave a wonderful HJ. So I came out satisfied. I asked counter who is best at extras? He told another name. Well I should have asked that in the beginning. Realizing now that one has to be utterly shameless to be a good monger!

Ishaang
03-31-21, 07:26
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good birth control / contraceptive pill which can be bought off the market w / o any need for a prescription? Looking forward to meeting a particular bird and would like to do it w / o cover. I already know the risks regarding non-cover action, so spare me these details for now.

PM is active.

Cheers!

TrustMeI
03-31-21, 07:36
This is an old FR, around 3 weeks back. Visited a spa in KP Lane 7. Asked for tall, slim, petite girl. Was assigned a nice girl in her early twenties. Was local, looks (7/10), petite (as I like). After the initial chit chat asked for extras, she was not ready to budge below 4 K and I was lease by her looks so didn't negotiate. B2B was quiet Ok (I had better ones previously). You can definitely find good spas with extras in KP but the quality of the girls may or may not be to your liking. Anyways if anybody has ideas about spa with beautiful girls please do let me know. If you want info about spas in nearby areas of KP I can share.

Sen Sex
03-31-21, 08:36
Hi,

I contacted Anjali on her Telegram ID today. After preliminary discussion when it came to charges she quoted 6 k for 1 session 1 hour. For two she said it will be double with 500 Rs discount.

Offered her 7 k for 2 sessions, take it or leave.

She declined so closed the discussion.

How much did you pay her?

Hey guys,

Yesterday I was met with Anjali (Raj Anjali FB couple).

Contacted through fb msngr from long time, but they have a time between only Afternoon so, not possible for me.

Finally asked on Saturday and fixed meeting on Sunday at 4 pm. They want to see my pic before going to ahead. They share telegram ID and ask to share the pic. I shared my full face pic to confirm as genuine person. They also shared Anjali's full pic, which is so hot.

So her hubby send me message to come at her near place, I buy condom and went that place.

Place is safe flat. Small Residential flat apartment. So no any scray to go in apartment.

Welcome her hubby, and show me the bed room, she is waiting for me. When I saw her, I really happy to see her. She was looking very very cute and sexy girl in black dress as her skin tone is very very white. Smiled and welcome me.

Bhamsookh1
03-31-21, 08:39

WIR: mostly no as it is very far and many fishes in the pond.Is this the same Kondhwa Anjali?

HornyDevil1890
03-31-21, 09:50
Hi,

I am new to mongering and came across a college girl names Shruti digits ending with 647.

Please share if someone has tasted this bird.

DathRagnos
03-31-21, 16:52
Apologies, posted in Pune forum, now posted in Mumbai forum.

Three weeks back visited Lemongrass spa, P. S. Good looking NE girl, Name do not remember.

Services -BJ +B2B 2.5 K,counter-1.2 k.

She promised FS next time but not able to visit again.Yes there is one girl name starts with s with lemon grass sps. If you are hinting the same. But besides that there are lot of spas in aundh baner P.S. Side which has good NE and gives good service.

Guys, it been 3-4 months I haven't visited them so please don't overflow my mail box with your requests. Because I don't know whether spa and girls are still operational there.

Ulalaulala123
03-31-21, 17:04
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good birth control / contraceptive pill which can be bought off the market w / o any need for a prescription? Looking forward to meeting a particular bird and would like to do it w / o cover. I already know the risks regarding non-cover action, so spare me these details for now.

PM is active.

Cheers!Try I-pill. I bought it for one of my spa girls. Should be available in most medical stores like wellness hamesha.

Ulalaulala123
03-31-21, 17:13
Not safe at Apartment. Unless you trust her completely. There were cases in past where massage girl blackmailed a guy. OYO is safe. She comes there with you and checks in with you that means it's a consent. She cannot claim you tried to take advantage of her by calling her at hotel.Thanks to all senior members for the suggestions. Will stick to spa visits for now, not calling her to apartment.

Spate1981
03-31-21, 17:27

I m sure with help of my friends, Pune will be different forum in next 6 months. I will share regular contacts with all including newbies. Don't be so desperate for chicks to control price and enjoy mongering.Good to hear from you, King Tut! Was wondering where you've been. Enjoy Pune!

ROGer812
03-31-21, 18:25
I'm trying lemongrass spa tomorrow. Can you tell me her name. I'll ask for her.

Sen Sex
03-31-21, 18:33
I found one profile on Locanto, which passed thru my filters of weeding out SPs. Number ending in 338 and Truecaller name is Jasmine, so we are talking about same girl.

I WA her and she could converse in good English. Rates she said 5 k 1 hour and 8 k 2 hours. Doesn't have place but willing to travel to Baner.

Charges are on higher side, I tried to negotiate down to 7 k for 2 but she didn't budge.

I am in two minds if to go forward with her. Tomorrow I will ask for video call and if things look good to proceed then will try her on Friday.

Will post FR.

Hey all,

Does anyone knows Jasmin from locanto? Number ending with 338. In case if you have availed her services then do let me know. My Pm is active.

DathRagnos
03-31-21, 19:32
Nice one bro. I agree for your shameless questions but it; s worth a while when your johnny is in need. Moreover you got topless and fingering in 1 K. But if the girl is not into extra and if you convince her for the deed nothing like it. It; s like heaven door is opened for you.

BTW I prefer naga girls over manipuri. I feel they have that bit of naughtyness in them.

There is a spa 5 minutes walk from where I live.

Always thought that it is straightforward and professional. So never went there. On Sunday felt like having just a good massage. So walked over to this spa at 11 am. The spa name is what what we chant in front of Gods. It is off Banr Road near Hotel Palace translated into Marathi. When I reached it was just opening time and saw two NE girls entering. One in blue jeans midi was great looking. Went inside after them. Counter said 1500 which he reduced to 1400 for one hour. Asked for blue jeans girl. He said he would send her once she changes into uniform. He assigned a room which was clean and had AC.

I got ready and she entered. She had a kiddish innocent face. She goes by the name of famous Japanese TV company.

She was well trained and started a great massage. No hints of any extras. I chatted with her. She is from capital of Mizoram.

I had been there and a knew a few things about city. So interesting conversation. What's your hobby I asked. Reading books she says. I have got a library at home, she told. I don't hang with phone. I really appreciated that. Who reads books now a days? When some 15 min left for finish, I thought of trying. I asked her are you fully professional? Yes she says. I live with mother and we work hard. Ok then tell me who are un professional?(was feeling ashamed to ask her) I don't know sir! She says. Ok please tell me who can give extras here?(more shameless question) I don't know sir again she told. Then I said look, I will buy you books if you tell me. To this she started laughing. Wait a minute I ask my NE friend. She went out and came back saying her friend will give only HJ for 1 k. Well I settled for that. Tipped her for books. In came another NE from same state. Goes by the name of Ronald Reagan's wife. Allowed me topless sucks. Caressing and fingering. Gave a wonderful HJ. So I came out satisfied. I asked counter who is best at extras? He told another name. Well I should have asked that in the beginning. Realizing now that one has to be utterly shameless to be a good monger!

DathRagnos
03-31-21, 19:34
No bro, Manjari HW Anjali.

Is this the same Kondhwa Anjali?

DathRagnos
03-31-21, 19:35
Did you try to contact her?

She doesn't respond to my friend messages. And she is not ready to show her face as well as no VC. So I did not go for her.

Hi,

I am new to mongering and came across a college girl names Shruti digits ending with 647.

Please share if someone has tasted this bird.

DathRagnos
03-31-21, 19:46
Guys, this is another indication of chicks getting fame in their head and raising their prices bar. And this is what Tut Li, Aarun and Viji1 is been saying in the forum for last week.

I have availed her services for 4 K for 1 shot. And they charge 4. 5 K for person is above 40.

If SenSex has been quoted for 6 for a session that means they know about this forum and Anjali is getting attention. Good decision bro there is no point in raising the bars.

Can we have some consensus about pricing in Pune? And some Brocode for fellow mongerers to have good enjoyment.

Hi,

I contacted Anjali on her Telegram ID today. After preliminary discussion when it came to charges she quoted 6 k for 1 session 1 hour. For two she said it will be double with 500 Rs discount.

Offered her 7 k for 2 sessions, take it or leave.

She declined so closed the discussion.

How much did you pay her?

KunalSexLover
03-31-21, 20:45
Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel.

4th in pink no ending 356 is quoting 5 k. She ask to come somewhere singad.

Now I am thinking of to try 1st one but is is safe to travel to her place?

Anyone can please suggest who is good in service.

Thanks.Hey bro,

Nice article, actually I m also in HW and bhabhi kinda stuff, would love to share the contacts with you from Pune and Mumbai in exchange for these birds contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Shaboink
04-01-21, 02:08
Quick report.

Nothing much, went to meet the regular Spa girl on KP spa.

Have had FS with her earlier but she moved to a new spa recently.

One interesting thing she told me is that she will try and move to a spa were there has been a raid already as they are the safest for a few months Interesting insight.

Since I was first time at this spa counter charges were 1500 for 60 minutes.

After a short conversation with the girl moved to FS with a damage of 4 K.

Finished the deed.

Another interesting thing was they have put a bell, so whenever the reception senses trouble they sound the bell which spa girls know they need to dress up immediately. Interesting was of notification incase of trouble.

The counter girl was a NE was very nice and had a ass to die for. Soft bubbly which shaked while she walked. I was so wanting to have her.

Trying another spa today in VN where my another regular local girl has moved. Will post FR soon.

Overall nothing special has been happening with available girls just average and hovering around 7/10 types. Pune is not dry but "hot chicks" are certainly very hard to find unless a strong reference.

Cheers. !! Safe Mongering.

Aarun21
04-01-21, 02:36
Guys, this is another indication of chicks getting fame in their head and raising their prices bar. And this is what Tut Li, Aarun and Viji1 is been saying in the forum for last week.

I have availed her services for 4 K for 1 shot. And they charge 4. 5 K for person is above 40.

If SenSex has been quoted for 6 for a session that means they know about this forum and Anjali is getting attention. Good decision bro there is no point in raising the bars.

Can we have some consensus about pricing in Pune? And some Brocode for fellow mongerers to have good enjoyment.I think, few recent FRs, increased the traffic of enquiries. That has lead to their sense to cash on the opportunity by raising the price. The very same reason people are skeptical to introduce new birds to Forum.

Yes there'll be some deal breakers initially but believe me on the longer run it'll be price friendly for all of us.

Cheers,

Aarun.

Ulalaulala123
04-01-21, 04:35
Quick report.

Nothing much, went to meet the regular Spa girl on KP spa.

Have had FS with her earlier but she moved to a new spa recently.

One interesting thing she told me is that she will try and move to a spa were there has been a raid already as they are the safest for a few months Interesting insight.

Since I was first time at this spa counter charges were 1500 for 60 minutes.

After a short conversation with the girl moved to FS with a damage of 4 K.

Finished the deed.

Another interesting thing was they have put a bell, so whenever the reception senses trouble they sound the bell which spa girls know they need to dress up immediately. Interesting was of notification incase of trouble.

The counter girl was a NE was very nice and had a ass to die for. Soft bubbly which shaked while she walked. I was so wanting to have her..Please give a hint on Spa and therapist name. I have visited many spas in KP, VN, KN but most of the girls don't give FS even after multiple visits, they might become more friendly but nothing more than B2B with occasional fingering and DATY. I had asked one of these girls what wrong with FS if you are allowing everything else, who will find out? She said "God is watching me". I was confused what to reply LOL.

Alder Whiteman
04-01-21, 04:39
Hey guys,

Met this girl through SA, spuramoment21. Says she has a place of her own and keen inviting for a stayover. Any reviews on her will be highly appreciated.

Adckbpu
04-01-21, 04:40
Hi,

Please share if someone has tasted this bird.Not at all worth bro, she doesn't have any great looks and neither great boobs.

Also she is asking for very high price which she is not worth.

I had met her for coffee and dropped the plan to go with her.

There are other better chicks which you can try and drop her for sure.

Aarun21
04-01-21, 06:16
Hey guys,

Met this girl through SA, spuramoment21. Says she has a place of her own and keen inviting for a stayover. Any reviews on her will be highly appreciated.She used go by Miss_Maybe21. Read my FR Junglee Billi.

The 1st part is on her.

Cheers,

Aarun.

DathRagnos
04-01-21, 06:17
Dude,

The FR which you tagged along is from 2018. I think most of the girls are not in business as last one is of Sonaly which is not in trade I suppose.

Hey bro,

Nice article, actually I m also in HW and bhabhi kinda stuff, would love to share the contacts with you from Pune and Mumbai in exchange for these birds contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

DathRagnos
04-01-21, 06:18
Oh this is a good idea for calling over for a coffee. She has denied sharing face photo as well as VC. So I dropped.

Not at all worth bro, she doesn't have any great looks and neither great boobs.

DathRagnos
04-01-21, 06:27
Oh this is a good idea for calling over for a coffee. She has denied sharing face photo as well as VC. So I dropped.

Not at all worth bro, she doesn't have any great looks and neither great boobs.

GreenRabit
04-01-21, 09:20
Avoid emergency pills for planned occasions. They are very harmful.

The pill works by forcefully triggering periods using very heavy cocktail of hormones.

Use Saheli. One of India's best inventions ever!

It's a once per week pill. You can read more online.

I would avoid the act in first week.

Although it needs prescriptions since 2018, it is generally easily available over the counter.

At max, the medical shop may ask for your name and phone number for the invoice.

Also. Bro - use protection.

Ek bar bolna tou banta hai!

Translation. Reminding you once is worth it. Please don't be offended.

Try I-pill. I bought it for one of my spa girls. Should be available in most medical stores like wellness hamesha.

Orbicus
04-01-21, 10:31
BTW I prefer naga girls over manipuri. I feel they have that bit of naughtyness in them.Try Annnomore on SA. Legit naga and speaks well.

GreyShade
04-01-21, 11:22
Orbicus bro, please clear your inbox.

Dickardo
04-01-21, 14:57
Hi bro,

I am in touch with her on SA. Have you tried her?

If yes, would like to know your experience.

Cheers!

Try Annnomore on SA. Legit naga and speaks well.

Orbicus
04-01-21, 16:03
Annnomore is good. Beautiful figure, young, slightly short.

Given that she is not a regular, it is likely that she may appear expensive.

She's up for outstation trips etc.

Hi bro,

I am in touch with her on SA. Have you tried her?

If yes, would like to know your experience.

Cheers!

Alder Whiteman
04-01-21, 17:33
She used go by Miss_Maybe21. Read my FR Junglee Billi.

The 1st part is on her.

Cheers,

Aarun.Aha, thank bro.

GodsonPlay
04-02-21, 02:34
Crystal spa in Kharadi is active.

I have visited there 3 times (Weekends).

They have local and northeast therapists.

Nowadays therapists are demanding more money.

Visit 1:

Therapists: Meena.

Got the FS from her. I was the old client of her.

I was not happy with her as she looks fat and not in good shape.

However, I have to get a massage from her as all therapists are busy.

Jonny was already need something so got ahead with it.

Carried protection and Banged her in mish.

She also got involved fully in it.

Face 4/10.

Boobs 5/10 (small as compared to the body and slight saggy).

Overall experience 7/10.

Damage: 1500 Counter + 3000 Tip.

Visit 2:

During the first visit. I have seen the one fair and good shape therapists.

Also, got to know her name 'Zoya' on the first visit. So on the second visit asked for her.

Massage started. After 30 min asked her for service and she told the below-mentioned rates:

HJ with Tap access - 2000 & B2B- 4000.

Bargained and got ready at 2500 for B2B.

She got undressed. She was having periods so not able to touch her V.

However, she was having a big size boobs. Sucked a lot. She was morning a lot.

If the period was not there then I am sure that she will be ready for FS.

After 10 min released the load.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 9.5/10 (very big, Hard but slight saggy).

Overall experience 8/10.

Damage: 1500 Counter + 2500 Tip.

While leaving saw the good-looking northeast therapist there, so decided to take in the next visit.

Visit 3:

Asked for Northeast therapist.

Got another therapist but she is also looking good.

Massage started. She was doing good massage.

No hints at all.

After 30 minutes I have popped question for service.

HJ with Tap access - 2000 & B2B - 4000.

Bargained and got ready at 2000 for B2B.

She was complaining that everyone wants Locals. I was the first customer.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10 (Handful and firm).

She is not allowing to touch down.

Overall experience 8/10.

Damage 3500 (Total).

Maybe this information is useful to you guys.

Regards.

Dickardo
04-02-21, 04:43
Thanks for quick response mate!

Annnomore is good. Beautiful figure, young, slightly short.

Given that she is not a regular, it is likely that she may appear expensive.

She's up for outstation trips etc.

Champ211
04-02-21, 04:47
Nice FR.

Please keep price under control, I tell you from my experience, Spa business is at lowest, they are having very less customers due to LE raids and Covid. Therapist agrees for lower rates then earlier as they don't want to waste the time in case of no action from client and lose the customer, specially local as they are not getting salary.

Just an advice don't take it harsh. If you pretend you won't take service in those rates I am sure it will come down and for that even if you have to leave without action. Therapists shares money related details with each other same as us and they tend to increase price depends upon client.

About Meena I haven't met her since 2 years but she still messages me and asking me to come to spa. I used to give her 2 k but now she is not worth.

Visit 1:

Jonny was already need something so got ahead with it..

Bhamsookh1
04-02-21, 08:30

Visit 1:

I was not happy with her as she looks fat and not in good shape..Wonderful FR. Also you have paid the perfect prices. This will give good business to crystal spa which was down lately. Have you tried Ms Eyes. Looks pretty good but OK with FS. Sometimes they do reduce 100 to 200 off the counter. There are 2 more good looking girls but forgot their names. My experience was great actually from Mina. 2 k for B2B, HJ, BBBJ, FK, finger. Depending on their looks, age, mood and appointments they charge.

Bhamsookh1
04-02-21, 08:32
Anyone got any success with this?

Rocinate03
04-02-21, 16:52
There are 3 independent girls I need help with.

1) Simran (Baner. Ends with 118):

5 k 1 shot, pictures are too appealing. Damn hot.

Everything excluding anal and CIM.

2) Priya (Katraj. Ends with 912):

4 k 1 shot, looks like normal petite woman, claims to be 24.

Same as above services.

3) Riya (Pimplesaudagar. Ends with 248) :

3 k 1 shot, did videocall with her. From pictures knew she was a bit heavy, not that much. Saw her on videocall but she's not my type.

Same as above services.

Guys if anyone of you have tried any of these than reviews will be most appreciated.

Lockdown can be again taken, it won't be that strict as before, but could again bring the birds in price range.

I guess all of these would be at least 1 k less if somebody doesn't overpay or leak this forum.

DathRagnos
04-02-21, 17:49
Thanks bro, currently talking to her but it seems she has stopped this SA thingi. Don; t know whether it is correct. As some friends saw her online on SA yesterday.

Try Annnomore on SA. Legit naga and speaks well.

DavidP5
04-03-21, 03:48
Hey guys,

Any review on these girls from SP are Baner.

KunalTheMonger
04-03-21, 05:18
Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel.

4th in pink no ending 356 is quoting 5 k. She ask to come somewhere singad.

Now I am thinking of to try 1st one but is is safe to travel to her place?

Anyone can please suggest who is good in service.

Thanks.
Since I have a fetish for older, mature women, I decided to try Priya from Kalyani Nagar. Thank you, Arun21 for the contact.

So, messaged her and fixed the price at 7 K and the time for the meeting. She sent me her address, which was easy to find through GPS. She lives in a posh society, and has a safe apartment. She was wearing a very hot red dress with half her tits hanging out when she welcome me at the door. Contrasted well with a fair skin. That dress set my blood running south. Had some small talk and went to the bedroom to get more comfortable. There's no bed but a mattress on the floor. Sat on it and continued to chit chat. She is a well-educated, cultured lady so chatted with her about everything from Pune's weather to SSR's suicide case. In between chats, I planted some good wet kisses on her and slid my hand in between her thighs. She was starting to get wet. She is a good kisser.

Now it was time for action. Let loose her tits. Though not huge, they were decent in size. Like a pink cherry on top of a pastry, her pink nipples were extremely enticing. They were quite smooth and a lot of fun to suck. Now, I slid down, kissing her smooth white body to her wet pink pussy. She was extremely wet for a woman her age (53). Ate her out to at least 2 orgasms. Now she was enjoying it and so was I. It was her time to return the favour. I lay down and she started sucking me. Though she didn't suck deep, she pleasured my shaft and got me rock hard..Hey bro,

KunalTheMonger
04-03-21, 05:22
Since I have a fetish for older, mature women, I decided to try Priya from Kalyani Nagar. Thank you, Arun21 for the contact.

So, messaged her and fixed the price at 7 K and the time for the meeting. She sent me her address, which was easy to find through GPS. She lives in a posh society, and has a safe apartment. She was wearing a very hot red dress with half her tits hanging out when she welcome me at the door. Contrasted well with a fair skin. That dress set my blood running south. Had some small talk and went to the bedroom to get more comfortable. There's no bed but a mattress on the floor. Sat on it and continued to chit chat. She is a well-educated, cultured lady so chatted with her about everything from Pune's weather to SSR's suicide case. In between chats, I planted some good wet kisses on her and slid my hand in between her thighs. She was starting to get wet. She is a good kisser.

Now it was time for action. Let loose her tits. Though not huge, they were decent in size. Like a pink cherry on top of a pastry, her pink nipples were extremely enticing. They were quite smooth and a lot of fun to suck. Now, I slid down, kissing her smooth white body to her wet pink pussy. She was extremely wet for a woman her age (53). Ate her out to at least 2 orgasms. Now she was enjoying it and so was I. It was her time to return the favour. I lay down and she started sucking me. Though she didn't suck deep, she pleasured my shaft and got me rock hard..Amazing FR.

You tempted me to try this mature woman, amazing description, your writing skill is just fab, can you please reciprocate this lady's number as I m also into mature stuff and would love to spend some time with her.

Would appreciate your help.

TIA.

Ulalaulala123
04-03-21, 08:06

Visit 1:

Jonny was already need something so got ahead with it...Google search gives same address as Vivant spa, which I was unable to find last time (there was an shop under-renovation next to Vodafone store but couldn't see any spa name). Called their number from JD and was told they had moved to Wagholi. Is it inside the K building or visible from main road (similar to Oceanic kharadi).

Dickardo
04-03-21, 08:52
I am in touch with this SA bird (pics attached).

Does anyone know her? Tried her? Would like to know.

Thanks!

Viji1
04-03-21, 09:33
Hi Brothers -.

I need some feedback on J at nvi 9SIX7 from SA. If you have already met her, then can you share your experience, please?

PM is active.

Regards,

Viji.

KetanPune123
04-03-21, 09:34
Hey all,

Does anyone knows Jasmin from locanto? Number ending with 338. In case if you have availed her services then do let me know. My Pm is active.I know here. Recent avail her services, and let me tell you she is awesome. You will have GFE for sure. She speaks very good English and a decent girl. Available for Short time only.

AndyAdult
04-03-21, 10:01
Guys,

I have got the referral for a 4 hand sandwich spa in PCMC. I will soon try it and post a FR so later you guys can get the sponge.Hello bro,

Please share your experience and MP details, my PM is active.

Unable to message you as your inbox is full.

Thanks.

GreekTown
04-03-21, 13:48
Spoon in Kadai!

2 week old FR.

With fire in belly and little brother jay walking for a while, it seemed I hit jackpot with this non pro indie on "Glidein" app, exchanged pics looked alright and with Captain Jack sparrows spirit within me saying " where's the bloody rum " I booked an decent pad for the rendeveous with decent spirits and chocolates tagged along too.

Moonwalked through the checkin to my room waited for a while before bird arrived. Looked 50% of pic and MILF, and here she gives the mass entry dialogue to me.

"[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Little brother replied from down " Laude lag gaye."

Deed started with strictly CBJ for 1 min. And when entered in miss I could really feel my little bro being equivalent to spoon in kadai. No effect only floating like feeling.

I took a look down there. And my goodness it wasnt just loose, I could see expressway toll naka from there. Super loose it was.

I said I can't do it. She asked [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. Handed over the money and said adios.

Lesson Learnt: No meet without VC.

Damage: 5 k for 2 pops.

Pad price: 3 k.

Ratings.

GFE 0/10.

CBE (Chutiya Banneka Exp) : 11/10.

Sorry bros, don't even have number to share and alert everyone since exchanges happnd on tgm. Anyone currently in touch with any indie pro or non pro on Glidein app please ask for VC.

Ciao Amigos.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Bhamsookh1
04-03-21, 14:17
Anyone got any success with this?I meant Amoure app.

Ulalaulala123
04-03-21, 16:20
Went to Yu spa (Remove o from English translation of yuva) in KN a few times in last few months.

All staff is NE, mostly from Mizoram. Overall not worth it. Far better girls in KP. Tried below girls:

Miss K: Good looking and friendly, gets full nude but b00 BS are saggy type, doesn't allow b00 BS sucking and DATY. Two things which I love, so no repeats for her. Damage- 3 K B2B.

Miss M: Average face with good body and friendly, gets full nude and allows b00 BS sucking with light kisses to cat, no DATY though. Seems like she has left and nobody knows where she went. If she comes back, would like to try her again to get full DATY access. Damage- 3 K B2B.

Miss A: Good looking but not friendly, almost rude. Doesn't open panties in B2B and not very co-operative. Was behaving like she is doing a favor. Will never repeat. Damage- 3 K B2B.

Miss Carr: Good looking but not friendly. Was asking for 4 K for B2B. When I bargained and settled for 3 K, she said ok, went out and sent another therapist. Told me she is not in a mood to give service. Will never repeat. - No damage as couldn't try her.

Miss E: Big fat girl. Munched her b00 BS to heart's content. She is friendly but not my type, I prefer slim, petite and beautiful girls. Damage- 1 K topless HJ (she gives B2 be too but didn't wanted to get crushed under her weight LOL).

Got the vibe that most girls in this spa ask higher price and have a hell lot of attitude. Also, all the good looking girls schedule appointment with their clients directly and inform to the reception. If you call the spa to book an appointment, you will always be told that no therapist is free till 2:30 - 3 PM. So if you see a good looking therapist while walking out and want to book her next time, it can be difficult.

GreenRabit
04-03-21, 17:42
Fake or Real?

This chick claims to be an indi, only open for in call.

Operating from somewhere near CNG Pump on Fursungi Road.

She is not asking for advance, but not willing to share her number either.

The pic obviously seems fake.

For adventurers. This is instagram Screenshot.

JayPunekar
04-03-21, 18:18
Fake or Real?

For adventurers. This is instagram Screenshot.Bro,

If she is calling you near Abhay CNG pump, then it's the agent chatting with you and the pics are all fake.

Some cheap WG is kept there and customers are lured by the agent to her. Takes 5 k for 2 S.

The agent will pick you up from CNG pump and will say he is her another customer and she asked his help to pick you up.

He will take you further inside Fursungi to a flat. The agent does not go out of the flat. Will tell you stories of how her BF is some kind of don. The girl is average does not provide any service, raises her gown and says do it.

It's total waste of money.

Tut Li
04-03-21, 19:46
Fake or Real?

For adventurers. This is instagram Screenshot.Bro, you can ask her to meet for coffee with a commitment to give cab fare (few chocolates too) and depart, if she is different and you don't like her.

If not ready and wants to come to your room directly, without sharing number, she is fake. Stay away.

DathRagnos
04-03-21, 20:38
Total fake bro.

Fake or Real?

For adventurers. This is instagram Screenshot.

DathRagnos
04-03-21, 20:52
Bro don't even worry to find the number. No one will ask or care about her.

Why did you go without having VC? Anyways if you are using Glindein app ake sure you have 3 things.

1. Through out info about the girl (Not working with SP).

2. Always have VC.

3. Ask her to share the location before you leave from home.

I had similar experience but sorry it wasn't a kadhai the girl herself was laddu. Anyways lesson learnt from there.

Cheers.

Spoon in Kadai!

2 week old FR.

With fire in belly and little brother jay walking for a while, it seemed I hit jackpot with this non pro indie on "Glidein" app, exchanged pics looked alright and with Captain Jack sparrows spirit within me saying " where's the bloody rum " I booked an decent pad for the rendeveous with decent spirits and chocolates tagged along too.

Moonwalked through the checkin to my room waited for a while before bird arrived. Looked 50% of pic and MILF, and here she gives the mass entry dialogue to me.

Little brother replied from down " Laude lag gaye."

Deed started with strictly CBJ for 1 min. And when entered in miss I could really feel my little bro being equivalent to spoon in kadai. No effect only floating like feeling.

I took a look down there. And my goodness it wasnt just loose, I could see expressway toll naka from there. Super loose it was.

I said I can't do it. She asked . Handed over the money and said adios.

Lesson Learnt: No meet without VC.

Damage: 5 k for 2 pops.

Pad price: 3 k.

Ratings.

GFE 0/10.

CBE (Chutiya Banneka Exp) : 11/10.

Sorry bros, don't even have number to share and alert everyone since exchanges happnd on tgm. Anyone currently in touch with any indie pro or non pro on Glidein app please ask for VC.

Ciao Amigos.

DathRagnos
04-03-21, 20:55
Check your mail.

Amazing FR.

You tempted me to try this mature woman, amazing description, your writing skill is just fab, can you please reciprocate this lady's number as I m also into mature stuff and would love to spend some time with her.

Would appreciate your help.

TIA.

DathRagnos
04-03-21, 21:01
Bro,

The first FR which you had joined in the report is of 2018. I don; t think birds are still there or active anymore. It's almost 2. 5 years.

Hey bro,

DathRagnos
04-03-21, 21:02
Bro,

Any luck with Simran? Did you do the VC with her? If yes please let us know your feedback.

There are 3 independent girls I need help with.

1) Simran (Baner. Ends with 2118):

5 k 1 shot, pictures are too appealing. Damn hot.

Everything excluding anal and CIM.

2) Priya (Katraj. Ends with 3912):

4 k 1 shot, looks like normal petite woman, claims to be 24.

Same as above services.

3) Riya (Pimplesaudagar. Ends with 248) :

3 k 1 shot, did videocall with her. From pictures knew she was a bit heavy, not that much. Saw her on videocall but she's not my type.

Same as above services.

Guys if anyone of you have tried any of these than reviews will be most appreciated.

Lockdown can be again taken, it won't be that strict as before, but could again bring the birds in price range.

I guess all of these would be at least 1 k less if somebody doesn't overpay or leak this forum.

Rocinate03
04-03-21, 23:55
Bro,

Any luck with Simran? Did you do the VC with her? If yes please let us know your feedback.Didn't ask for VC yet. Looking at the chats she look pretty educated and not one of those indes that you get.

The main concern for me is I live in Katraj, she is in baner, asks for 500-700 for cab, so its same I go there or she comes at my end. And I dnno the rates of oyos or hygienic hotels in Baner.

Together the whole damage will be around 6-7 k for 1 shot.

So was thinking to save some bucks and see her for extended time.

Will definitely let you know once I VC her or will get FR if I meet her quick enough.

Rocinate03
04-04-21, 00:14
Guys,

Been 2 years since mongering.

Guys how much is the right amount for ST for an average independent.

I don't think you can get a damn hot independent without reference.

I got Simran's contact, will meet her soon but than 5 k for ST isn't it a little bit high.

What do you think independent girls rate should be for ST time, 2-3 hours and night?

We can make 2 categories average and burning hot.

And than accordingly we all together can decide what should be normal rates for both these types time wise.

This can help anyone new approaching same girl with an close range that is good for all of us.

For example. In earlier post I have showed Priya from Katraj, talked her 1 month before, she was willing to go for 3 k but I wanted more appealing meat so didn't go further with her. Now she is 4 k, not even bulging a penny.

I think 4-5 newbies would have agreed on her first offer and not gone with negotiations and so now she feels she has value of 4 k. I would give her 4 k if she had a little bit of fat at right palaces.

She is the only independent I found till now close to my place. Excluding aunty and FB couples. I tried both but I think I am drawn to young and hot girls. Even someone above 26 is a mood off to me unless she is an exception, but hard to find those.

Please guys lets discuss upon how much independent girls deserve or these newbies and whose brains are with Johnny will keep on Increasing the rates.

GodsonPlay
04-04-21, 03:20
Google search gives same address as Vivant spa, which I was unable to find last time (there was an shop under-renovation next to Vodafone store but couldn't see any spa name). Called their number from JD and was told they had moved to Wagholi. Is it inside the K building or visible from main road (similar to Oceanic kharadi).It is not visible from outside. It is inside that building on ground floor. Enter the building and take left from lifts present at the ground floor.

The older name is Vivant Spa. You can find their number on Nearby.

Aarun21
04-04-21, 04:09
I have tried to summarize few of the filtering criteria & rules I maintain in SA to enhance the mongering experience, thought to share with you:8208;.

1. Only Take subscription if you have a substantial budget of 8 to 12 k for ST of 3/4 hours or 12 k to 15 k for LT for night per meet / arrangement allocated and ready with you to meet within a day. So atleast you want to select 4 potential contacts for meet from a subscription fees of 7 k +/8208; 1 k of one month, depending on Dollar value or discount on offer. So that becomes approx 40/50 k in a gross apart from subscription including hotel.

2. Joining Date I prefer profiles created within 6 months (But few girls are smart now to create a new ID every 3 months, but if you hang around for a year even without subscription you'll notice the repeat pics and style of write ups they use in their respective profiles).

3. Profile pic is a must.

4. Age filter 18 to 24 (as per individual preference).

5. Don't entertain who approaches you, prefer approaching them.

6. ‐ve points for direct pic requestors in reply to your 1st greet ping. But she can be a rookie so politely request for a conversation before showing pics. Even better to move to Tele to exchange pics in self destructive mode.

7. Don't proceed with ones directly sharing WA no. Or Tele In reply to your 1st greet ping. High probability of them being hooker.

8. Strike an initial convo to know her expectations from a potential arrangement she's looking for.

9. Once moved to Tele 1st thing is to exchange pics in self destructive mode.

10. Try to convo as much as possible. Chat Call VC not necessarily in same order. The uneducated pros or hookers can't hide behind the convos. So it's a must for filtering out the pros. If you like, clarify your expectations (bed rules) in details like no. Of sessions acts that you expect to be performed etc. And do negotiate in a polite way without letting her feel being demeaned, that's a must.

11. Once your plans are fixed, let her know the schedule and request for video call. VC here is a must. It's deal breaker for me. No VC No Arrangement.

Few girls may prefer a public meet, if she asks for that do accept and discuss all possible terms over a coffee. As they say a lot can happen over a coffee and chances are the girl is trying to be comfortable with me which I do accept and oblige, being a gentleman.

12. In the meet, treat her as Girl Friend for the moment. They're sucker of love and respect. Make them feel like a princess within your capacity and they're expected to go beyond their limitations to take you to multiple trips to heaven.

Disclaimer: Not all are same though. Some are gold diggers and will show obvious signs for same, don't entertain them at all.

13. You can repeat with girls you enjoyed your time. The expectations are when 2 gentle souls unite for 1st time they have their respective set of inhibitions and usually don't let them loose completely, being strangers. The next meet onwards the trips to heaven becomes more like nirvana.

14. Conclusion: If your expectations are budget mongering please don't take subscription as It's certainly not VFM but neither is BMW or a MERC but still people who have the livido for finer things in life along with affordability do buy and drive.

As my monger Bro from another Mo says, "once you upgrade to BMW 3 series can't enjoy driving Honda City. ".

So yeah SA is next level of mongering if you want to score amateurs, Semi Pros and even Insta Influencers or struggling be grade actresses (rare though).

Disclaimer: I'm not paid to Promote SA. This FR is just an imformative one for all quality aspirational mongers.

Bhamsookh1
04-04-21, 04:54
I have tried to summarize few of the filtering criteria & rules I maintain in SA to enhance the mongering experience, thought to share with you:8208;.

1. Only Take subscription if you have a substantial budget of 8 to 12 k for ST of 3/4 hours or 12 k to 15 k for LT for night per meet / arrangement allocated and ready with you to meet within a day. So atleast you want to select 4 potential contacts for meet from a subscription fees of 7 k +/8208; 1 k of one month, depending on Dollar value or discount on offer. So that becomes approx 40/50 k in a gross apart from subscription including hotel.

2. Joining Date I prefer profiles created within 6 months (But few girls are smart now to create a new ID every 3 months, but if you hang around for a year even without subscription you'll notice the repeat pics and style of write ups they use in their respective profiles).

3. Profile pic is a must.

4. Age filter 18 to 24 (as per individual preference).

5. Don't entertain who approaches you, prefer approaching them.

6. ‐ve points for direct pic requestors in reply to your 1st greet ping. But she can be a rookie so politely request for a conversation before showing pics. Even better to move to Tele to exchange pics in self destructive mode.Very informative and well written. Will surely help fellow ISGians.

Bhamsookh1
04-04-21, 04:55
Bro don't even worry to find the number. No one will ask or care about her.

Why did you go without having VC? Anyways if you are using Glindein app ake sure you have 3 things.

1. Through out info about the girl (Not working with SP).

2. Always have VC.

3. Ask her to share the location before you leave from home.

I had similar experience but sorry it wasn't a kadhai the girl herself was laddu. Anyways lesson learnt from there.

Cheers.Bro,

My concern is that how on the vc one can know if its a tunnel or a glory hole?

Bhamsookh1
04-04-21, 04:56
Anyone got any success with this?I am referring to the Amoure app. Or are there any other similar that work for anyone?