PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Bhamsookh1
04-04-21, 05:01
Hello fellows,

I do get lots of messages iny inbox asking for contacts. I do my best to reply to the most. But I am not able to reply to all because there are too many messages too regularly and because I don't have what you have asked for.

PuneBoy80
04-04-21, 05:10
By the way, Arunbhai, What is full form of SA? Is it Sexoholic Anonymous?

Tut Li
04-04-21, 05:28
I have tried to summarize few of the filtering criteria & rules I maintain in SA to enhance the mongering experience,Wow Aarun, I was wondering where were you busy this morning. Thought, its Sunday so must be sleeping, but now I m sure you were not. Great that you spent good time for this.

Each point is crafted very well and it's worth to subscribe only if one knows how to keep the conversation going on and treat females. Otherwise, if desperate, one will end up meeting kind of street hooker even on SA.

Also, after Arya's episode, one more thing to add to this is not to share with many guys at forum, whom one does not know in person. Otherwise, high cost or again not worth repeating. People will keep educating them about forum and there is no control.

Aarun21
04-04-21, 05:57
Wow Aarun, I was wondering where were you busy this morning. Thought, its Sunday so must be sleeping, but now I m sure you were not. Great that you spent good time for this.

Each point is crafted very well and it's worth to subscribe only if one knows how to keep the conversation going on and treat females. Otherwise, if desperate, one will end up meeting kind of street hooker even on SA.

Also, after Arya's episode, one more thing to add to this is not to share with many guys at forum, whom one does not know in person. Otherwise, high cost or again not worth repeating. People will keep educating them about forum and there is no control.Acknowledged Sir,

I'm overwhelmed that you appreciated my small attempt to contribute by sharing my learnings gained from my experiences. I completely agree mass sharing of any indie at a time jacks up her price and non pro turns to semi pro and to a pro hooker. The quality goes down, risk exposure increases along with demand & price. So I never try to chase anyone who's trending. I either explore from golds of past or try to find new connections with my limited resources. As The legend (Dath Ragnos) says real thrill lies in the chase and not in the score. The real monger will know it's not fun to get spoon fed but stand out from the crowd and start exploring as Lone Wolf.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Cheers,

Aarun.

DathRagnos
04-04-21, 05:59
Wow Aarun you actual made it so simple for us.

It's quiet informative and will save lot of time. Secondly if everyone is following this we can filter non genuine and scammers.

Kudos.

I have tried to summarize few of the filtering criteria & rules I maintain in SA to enhance the mongering experience, thought to share with you:8208;.

1. Only Take subscription if you have a substantial budget of 8 to 12 k for ST of 3/4 hours or 12 k to 15 k for LT for night per meet / arrangement allocated and ready with you to meet within a day. So atleast you want to select 4 potential contacts for meet from a subscription fees of 7 k +/8208; 1 k of one month, depending on Dollar value or discount on offer. So that becomes approx 40/50 k in a gross apart from subscription including hotel.

2. Joining Date I prefer profiles created within 6 months (But few girls are smart now to create a new ID every 3 months, but if you hang around for a year even without subscription you'll notice the repeat pics and style of write ups they use in their respective profiles).

3. Profile pic is a must.

4. Age filter 18 to 24 (as per individual preference).

5. Don't entertain who approaches you, prefer approaching them.

6. ‐ve points for direct pic requestors in reply to your 1st greet ping. But she can be a rookie so politely request for a conversation before showing pics. Even better to move to Tele to exchange pics in self destructive mode.

7. Don't proceed with ones directly sharing WA no. Or Tele In reply to your 1st greet ping. High probability of them being hooker.

8. Strike an initial convo to know her expectations from a potential arrangement she's looking for.

9. Once moved to Tele 1st thing is to exchange pics in self destructive mode.

10. Try to convo as much as possible. Chat Call VC not necessarily in same order. The uneducated pros or hookers can't hide behind the convos. So it's a must for filtering out the pros. If you like, clarify your expectations (bed rules) in details like no. Of sessions acts that you expect to be performed etc. And do negotiate in a polite way without letting her feel being demeaned, that's a must.

11. Once your plans are fixed, let her know the schedule and request for video call. VC here is a must. It's deal breaker for me. No VC No Arrangement.

Few girls may prefer a public meet, if she asks for that do accept and discuss all possible terms over a coffee. As they say a lot can happen over a coffee and chances are the girl is trying to be comfortable with me which I do accept and oblige, being a gentleman.

12. In the meet, treat her as Girl Friend for the moment. They're sucker of love and respect. Make them feel like a princess within your capacity and they're expected to go beyond their limitations to take you to multiple trips to heaven.

Disclaimer: Not all are same though. Some are gold diggers and will show obvious signs for same, don't entertain them at all.

13. You can repeat with girls you enjoyed your time. The expectations are when 2 gentle souls unite for 1st time they have their respective set of inhibitions and usually don't let them loose completely, being strangers. The next meet onwards the trips to heaven becomes more like nirvana.

14. Conclusion: If your expectations are budget mongering please don't take subscription as It's certainly not VFM but neither is BMW or a MERC but still people who have the livido for finer things in life along with affordability do buy and drive.

As my monger Bro from another Mo says, "once you upgrade to BMW 3 series can't enjoy driving Honda City. ".

So yeah SA is next level of mongering if you want to score amateurs, Semi Pros and even Insta Influencers or struggling be grade actresses (rare though).

Disclaimer: I'm not paid to Promote SA. This FR is just an imformative one for all quality aspirational mongers.

Rimmer069
04-04-21, 06:08
Amazing bhai. You are the SOP guy. Honda City does feel cheap now thanks to you. You got to compensate.

I have tried to summarize few of the filtering criteria & rules I maintain in SA to enhance the mongering experience, thought to share with you:8208;.

1. Only Take subscription if you have a substantial budget of 8 to 12 k for ST of 3/4 hours or 12 k to 15 k for LT for night per meet / arrangement allocated and ready with you to meet within a day. So atleast you want to select 4 potential contacts for meet from a subscription fees of 7 k +/8208; 1 k of one month, depending on Dollar value or discount on offer. So that becomes approx 40/50 k in a gross apart from subscription including hotel.

2. Joining Date I prefer profiles created within 6 months (But few girls are smart now to create a new ID every 3 months, but if you hang around for a year even without subscription you'll notice the repeat pics and style of write ups they use in their respective profiles).

5. Don't entertain who approaches you, prefer approaching them..

Tut Li
04-04-21, 06:27
Acknowledged Sir,

I'm overwhelmed that you appreciated my small attempt to contribute by sharing my learnings gained from my experiences. I completely agree mass sharing of any indie at a time jacks up her price and non pro turns to semi pro and to a pro hooker. The quality goes down, risk exposure increases along with demand & price. So I never try to chase anyone who's trending. I either explore from golds of past or try to find new connections with my limited resources. As The legend (Dath Ragnos) says real thrill lies in the chase and not in the score. The real monger will know it's not fun to get spoon fed but stand out from the crowd and start exploring as Lone Wolf.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Cheers,

Aarun.Hahaha. "sir" . From where does that come from?

And thank you for your kind words.

Just about to cross border. Keep posting about lockdown situation at Pune for April to plan.

Joy2018
04-04-21, 06:36

6. ‐ve points for direct pic requestors in reply to your 1st greet ping. But she can be a rookie so politely request for a conversation before showing pics. Even better to move to Tele to exchange pics in self destructive mode.

7. Don't proceed with ones directly sharing WA no. Or Tele In reply to your 1st greet ping. High probability of them being hooker.

8. Strike an initial convo to know her expectations from a potential arrangement she's looking for.

10. Try to convo as much as possible. Chat Call VC not necessarily in same order. The uneducated pros or hookers can't hide behind the convos. So it's a must for filtering out the pros. If you like, clarify your expectations (bed rules) in details like no. Of sessions acts that you expect to be performed etc. And do negotiate in a polite way without letting her feel being demeaned, that's a must.

11. Once your plans are fixed, let her know the schedule and request for video call. VC here is a must. It's deal breaker for me. No VC No Arrangement.

Few girls may prefer a public meet, if she asks for that do accept and discuss all possible terms over a coffee. As they say a lot can happen over a coffee and chances are the girl is trying to be comfortable with me which I do accept and oblige, being a gentleman.

12. In the meet, treat her as Girl Friend for the moment. They're sucker of love and respect. Make them feel like a princess within your capacity and they're expected to go beyond their limitations to take you to multiple trips to heaven.

Disclaimer: Not all are same though. Some are gold diggers and will show obvious signs for same, don't entertain them at all.

13. You can repeat with girls you enjoyed your time. The expectations are when 2 gentle souls unite for 1st time they have their respective set of inhibitions and usually don't let them loose completely, being strangers. The next meet onwards the trips to heaven becomes more like nirvana.

14. Conclusion: If your expectations are budget mongering please don't take subscription as It's certainly not VFM but neither is BMW or a MERC but still people who have the livido for finer things in life along with affordability do buy and drive.

As my monger Bro from another Mo says, "once you upgrade to BMW 3 series can't enjoy driving Honda City. ".

So yeah SA is next level of mongering if you want to score amateurs, Semi Pros and even Insta Influencers or struggling be grade actresses (rare though).

Disclaimer: I'm not paid to Promote SA. This FR is just an imformative one for all quality aspirational mongers.Thanks for your time and valuable guidelines for SA mongering. Surely it will save a lot of time for others.

GreekTown
04-04-21, 07:26
Bro don't even worry to find the number. No one will ask or care about her.

Why did you go without having VC? Anyways if you are using Glindein app ake sure you have 3 things.

1. Through out info about the girl (Not working with SP).

2. Always have VC.

3. Ask her to share the location before you leave from home.

I had similar experience but sorry it wasn't a kadhai the girl herself was laddu. Anyways lesson learnt from there.

Cheers.Hey bro,

Yess hence forth no calls, no VC = no meetups strictly!

Didn't expect this much of a shocker but alas a lesson learnt for good.

Thanks for your inputs bro, as always.

Tut Li
04-04-21, 08:41
Hi. All. I enjoyed my whole trip at ahmednagar with weekends at Pune. But my driver today made me too sad in tea break in gujarat. MH was completely shut. No tea stalls also were open. I m travelling to gujarat by road. He said everyday at least 4-5 couples used to come for fun at hotel I was staying at ahmednagar. What the fuck man. I stayed for 14 days and many days worked full day from hotel but did not find any. Also visiting this place for many years but never explored as Pune was an easy option. But want to explore now.

Anyone knows any lead at Ahmednagar, please send pm.

GreekTown
04-04-21, 08:53

6. ‐ve points for direct pic requestors in reply to your 1st greet ping. But she can be a rookie so politely request for a conversation before showing pics. Even better to move to Tele to exchange pics in self destructive mode..Really crisp with clear SOP and cons, you deserve a toast for this. This definitely comes from the experience you had.

Thanks for sharing bro!

MaddyJ88
04-04-21, 09:46
Very much on point. One thing I can addon is if you find a keeper, repeat for 3-4 meets as the sex can only get better. For me it was fun to hunt new ones on SA now and then but lately am jst repeating a few good ones I knw and quality of time spent is jst too good.

Only negative thing with SA is, once you start hunting your own meat, no WG / indi / SP can match the adrenaline rush and fun. So a costly affair for a long time.

Cheers.

4. Age filter 18 to 24 (as per individual preference)..

Rocinate03
04-04-21, 09:49
Wow Aarun, I was wondering where were you busy this morning. Thought, its Sunday so must be sleeping, but now I m sure you were not. Great that you spent good time for this.

Also, after Arya's episode, one more thing to add to this is not to share with many guys at forum, whom one does not know in person. Otherwise, high cost or again not worth repeating. People will keep educating them about forum and there is no control.Telling girls about this forum is the most dumbest thing ever done. We have a space where we can be free, connect with each other with new contacts and give reviews.

Once a girl impresses someone he posts FR and than the next week, its like she is getting 5 times more enquiries. Obviously she will try to find the source of extra income and than some mf nub tells her everything.

And now she has the Hen who gives Golden Eggs.

She will check FR and upon discussion will of course increase price depending upon the high demand.

Guys make sure this forum is kept secretive as possible, even telling your normal friends those never had a girl about this forum will only increase the risks.

The monger who really wants will find this place eventually by doing his own research.

I don't have subscription and really miss all those birds I cannot reach, but than doing your own research and creating your own contacts and learning new things with every new contact.

This forum is like toppings and extra cheese on the pizzza.

Make sure you keep enjoying pizzza without hiking the market.

MaddyJ88
04-04-21, 12:02
Hey guys,

Met this girl through SA, spuramoment21. Says she has a place of her own and keen inviting for a stayover. Any reviews on her will be highly appreciated.Avoid. Not worth the time and money.

Dickardo
04-04-21, 13:48
Wow brother! Such a nice informative post about SA in the benefit of this community. Thanks a ton!

Disclaimer: I'm not paid to Promote SA. This FR is just an imformative one for all quality aspirational mongers.

Ishaang
04-04-21, 14:11
Hi mongers,

So I am in talks with the 53 yo MILF from KN (she says she's in vadgaon Sheri) Priya who has quoted a price of 7 k with place. I have read the reviews before but would like some pointers regarding her body, attitude, pussy and whether she is willing to do BJ after Johnny comes out of the pussy as this last one is important to me. Should I go for her or should I go for Ritu instead and save 2 k?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

VijayLade051
04-04-21, 15:19

3. Profile pic is a must..Thanks bro, for such a informative post for monger like me who is thinking of taking SA membership, it will of great use in the future, thanks!

VijayLade051
04-04-21, 15:26
Hi. All. I enjoyed my whole trip at ahmednagar with weekends at Pune. But my driver today made me too sad in tea break in gujarat. MH was completely shut. No tea stalls also were open. I m travelling to gujarat by road. He said everyday at least 4-5 couples used to come for fun at hotel I was staying at ahmednagar. What the fuck man. I stayed for 14 days and many days worked full day from hotel but did not find any. Also visiting this place for many years but never explored as Pune was an easy option. But want to explore now.

Anyone knows any lead at Ahmednagar, please send pm.Hi Tut li bro,

I also travel to ahmednagar, tried to enquire about mongering scene but no success, talked to college boys about it in vilad ghat, but no success but they were saying college girls are available for short time but you need proper contacts / SP, if any contacts in future, will let you know, thanks!

Viji1
04-04-21, 15:51
Thank you Arun. These are very useful tips. Will sure apply each of below guidelines in practical once things settle in Pune.

3. Profile pic is a must..

Aarun21
04-04-21, 18:38
Very much on point. One thing I can addon is if you find a keeper, repeat for 3-4 meets as the sex can only get better. For me it was fun to hunt new ones on SA now and then but lately am jst repeating a few good ones I knw and quality of time spent is jst too good.

Only negative thing with SA is, once you start hunting your own meat, no WG / indi / SP can match the adrenaline rush and fun. So a costly affair for a long time.

Cheers.I had all the best experiences of ma life in repeats. That's why I emphasized on repeat. In repeat sessions the comfort level is at next level and the trips to heaven are like nirvana. If you find a girl next door keep and can afford her for long term then it's nothing like it. A deep dive to the ocean of unending pleasure.

Cheers,

Aarun.

VJKrishna2008
04-04-21, 19:15
Simran and Riya are not too far from my location. But you don't have PM active. May be someone else with PM has their numbers?

There are 3 independent girls I need help with.

1) Simran (Baner. Ends with 2118):
---

3) Riya (Pimplesaudagar. Ends with 248) :

DathRagnos
04-04-21, 19:35
Bro,

VC will just save you from non appealing body structure. As the main FR consists the chick turn out to be 50% as from the picture and MILF. So VC will save him from later disappointment.

About the down town no one can guarantee anything bro. But at least you can just funnel out non appealing chicks.

Bro,

My concern is that how on the vc one can know if its a tunnel or a glory hole?

DathRagnos
04-04-21, 19:43
Hi Ishaan.

I met Priya in last year. That time she was 52. She is old MILF. She has MILF kind of structure and smooth skin.

Little saggy boobs. And Pussy is tight. About the last part which is important; you very well can ask her up front before you start the act. I'm sure she will not deny as she tries to please everyone as she knows if she don't then her business will be in loss. Anyways you will be using protection so she will do it anyhow.

Ritu is not a MILF she has some toned body structure till now. Now it's upto you to taste new dish or savor the favorite dish.

Hi mongers,

So I am in talks with the 53 yo MILF from KN (she says she's in vadgaon Sheri) Priya who has quoted a price of 7 k with place. I have read the reviews before but would like some pointers regarding her body, attitude, pussy and whether she is willing to do BJ after Johnny comes out of the pussy as this last one is important to me. Should I go for her or should I go for Ritu instead and save 2 k?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

DathRagnos
04-04-21, 19:57
I will agree with you. But this is kind of human nature that once you have been told not to do certain things then those things will be done in first action. On the other hand what we (me and other legendary seniors) are trying to do is. Just in case if one FR is floated on the Forum just like that of Arya. We avoid this girl. So following are the bro codes which we are trying to follow.

1. Don't leak the info about forum.

2. Don't leak the info about other member like number ISG handle and all.

3. Just in case if you get to know that chick is aware of this forum then warn fellow mongerers.

4. Always try and bring down the chick to the pocket friendly budget.

5. Few things we can implement as share the contact on the basis of someone sharing another contact. This way we can actually slow down the process of money spinning time of the chick's business. I usually don't do this; but now it may be good practice for forum. I don't do it because beginners don't have contacts and as a seniors we should help them so in that case let them introduced to SPA and then once we have good rapport with them we can share the numbers.

Just these are some of my points you can add yours as well as feel to amend any points.

Telling girls about this forum is the most dumbest thing ever done. We have a space where we can be free, connect with each other with new contacts and give reviews.

Once a girl impresses someone he posts FR and than the next week, its like she is getting 5 times more enquiries. Obviously she will try to find the source of extra income and than some mf nub tells her everything.

And now she has the Hen who gives Golden Eggs.

She will check FR and upon discussion will of course increase price depending upon the high demand.

Guys make sure this forum is kept secretive as possible, even telling your normal friends those never had a girl about this forum will only increase the risks.

The monger who really wants will find this place eventually by doing his own research.

I don't have subscription and really miss all those birds I cannot reach, but than doing your own research and creating your own contacts and learning new things with every new contact.

This forum is like toppings and extra cheese on the pizzza.

Make sure you keep enjoying pizzza without hiking the market.

RohanM
04-04-21, 20:25
Hey guys,

Met this girl through SA, spuramoment21. Says she has a place of her own and keen inviting for a stayover. Any reviews on her will be highly appreciated.I always forgot fulform of SA, can anybody tell me.

Ulalaulala123
04-04-21, 20:29
During lockdown was super bored (and kinda desperate), so reached out to few small time models / actresses for video calls:

M Basu: Pretty Bengali girl. She used to have a website (crappy looking one) and was ok to do full nude video calls, even advertised nude dance offer in her telegram channel multiple times. Really tries to please and willing to do / show anything (I asked her to open her legs wide while rubbing the cat and she obliged with a smile). Lovely long hair, so long it covers her ass too. Had asked her if she would like to meet for s*x, but replied in negative. Would have been good food.

Was a Delhi based model back then, now moved to Mumbai and works in webseries but without any nudity LOL. She has deleted her website, abandoned the telegram channel and doesn't reply to emails on her old email ID.

Damage- 6 K or 7 K, don't remember exactly.

J Khan: Pretty girl. Is an insta model and mentioned she does shoots, not sure if photo or video. Ok to go full nude in Insta or WA call, shows Cat in detail. Hides face when going full nude but shows when topless, didn't understand the logic. She is active in tango as well.

Damage- Don't remember exactly. Definitely not VFM. Tango might be much cheaper to see her nude shows.

Ulalaulala123
04-04-21, 20:33
It is not visible from outside. It is inside that building on ground floor. Enter the building and take left from lifts present at the ground floor.

The older name is Vivant Spa. You can find their number on Nearby.Thanks Bro. Will plan to visit soon.

Tut Li
04-05-21, 03:05

Cheers.Good morning mate, glad to know that there are so many like minded mongers here on forum.

Though there are not many FRs, definitely there is so much of exploration but being jackpots, no FRs.

Keep exploring, like Aarun said, chase is more important than score.

Cheers.

Khunter
04-05-21, 03:10
It's seeking arrangement. I was in same bot as you for so many months, somewhere in the forum I found it. But don't know how things works out for senior people, I paid for subscription also but nobody there looks legit and nobody responded to me. Paisa is not a concern for me but not able to have anu fun yet through SA, locanto, tindr, gleedn etc. Even fb cpl only anil prchi responded but she too ditched at last moment.

I always forgot fulform of SA, can anybody tell me.

Khunter
04-05-21, 03:39
Last month visited this spa on Mumbai blore highway in Vision 1 mall 2nd floor. Thanks to champ211 for the suggesting this. Place was neat, pvt room with shower. Gave me options to select, most of them were aunties, just selected the short petit dark skin one as I am into short and petit gals only. She was local marath. Did some good msg, I asked question, 2.5 k for b2 b and BJ. She was really tender, firm boos, tight p down. She rubbed herself on me, started licking johny, I took her under me, rubbed johny on her cat, with light kissing, came over her belly. Overall good exp.

Looks: 5/10.

Skin: dark.

Body: petit short.

Boob: 7/10 small firm.

MaddyJ88
04-05-21, 03:45
Hey bro,

Main reason why you don't find so many SA FRs on forum is that there is a herd of people ready to ridicule you for the amount spent on one gal. They don't understand how SA works but are ever ready to jump the gun and pass judgements. Also you tend not to share contacts of SA girls whom you are repeating and otherwise as well many of the SA gals are regular gals and hence sharing pics or contact is not ethical as per me.

Cheers.

Nonetheless I shall put a few FRs for sure.

Good morning mate, glad to know that there are so many like minded mongers here on forum.

Though there are not many FRs, definitely there is so much of exploration but being jackpots, no FRs.

Keep exploring, like Aarun said, chase is more important than score.

Cheers.

Starwars81
04-05-21, 06:13
I always forgot fulform of SA, can anybody tell me.Seeking Arrangement.

Justice2013
04-05-21, 06:23
Excellent post.

Learning experience.

2. Joining Date I prefer profiles created within 6 months (But few girls are smart now to create a new ID every 3 months, but if you hang around for a year even without subscription you'll notice the repeat pics and style of write ups they use in their respective profiles)..

Rocinate03
04-05-21, 06:50
I always forgot fulform of SA, can anybody tell me.Seeking Arrangements.

VikiFukan
04-05-21, 06:59

3. Profile pic is a must.Bro,

This post is gold. No no it's diamond. Give this man a beer. Got to know about this from Mumbai's thread report. I will hope you will post this on Thread: Seeking Arrangements too.

Also, I might be asking too much but can you able to provide pointers about profile improvement? So we can get more replies from the 'Mercedes Series'.

Again, Thanks a lot for this wonderful post.

Viji1
04-05-21, 09:15
I totally agree with all your points, I m newbie here, but still inline with your thoughts especially #5. You guys (seniors) can guide us, warn us but don't spoil us by spoon feed.

I will agree with you. But this is kind of human nature that once you have been told not to do certain things then those things will be done in first action. On the other hand what we (me and other legendary seniors) are trying to do is. Just in case if one FR is floated on the Forum just like that of Arya. We avoid this girl. So following are the bro codes which we are trying to follow.

1. Don't leak the info about forum.

2. Don't leak the info about other member like number ISG handle and all.

3. Just in case if you get to know that chick is aware of this forum then warn fellow mongerers.

4. Always try and bring down the chick to the pocket friendly budget.

5. Few things we can implement as share the contact on the basis of someone sharing another contact. This way we can actually slow down the process of money spinning time of the chick's business. I usually don't do this; but now it may be good practice for forum. I don't do it because beginners don't have contacts and as a seniors we should help them so in that case let them introduced to SPA and then once we have good rapport with them we can share the numbers..

DathRagnos
04-05-21, 11:37
Seeking Arrangements.

I always forgot fulform of SA, can anybody tell me.

Boner61
04-05-21, 12:49

5. Don't entertain who approaches you, prefer approaching them..Very informative, point to point details, I liked point number 13.

Bhamsookh1
04-05-21, 13:32
Please don't waste your time behind Anjali number ending 529. Absolute time waster. Quite rude and senseless too.

Bhamsookh1
04-05-21, 13:50
So before the lockdown can get worse thought of releasing the load. With spas still being on alert didn't want to risk. Some hotels are operating BTW. Will write spa related FR another time. Was on a budget and was only wanting s x so went against the tide for Ms F Patil. She knows the hotel well so entered with her smoothly. Did the deed twice and left. Many FRs related to her deed so won't do again. This is 3rd or 4th time I had her. Asked her to clean shave and shower which she did. Yes she does look like an ugly boy but she is super VFM, safe, services well and tries hard to please and very easy to gel with. Above average BBBJ. Super tight pussy. I am still unable to fully insert yet! I Find her skin smooth too.

Now if you want a good FK at dirt cheap price she is unbeatable in Pune.

Issues regarding her chit chat and money demands. Please PM me and I shall guide so it don't happen again.

Then there is Priya like extremely beautiful and fair girls too but their pretty face (boobies) that's it. They have light body hair, smoke breath, expensive, service nakhras.

Choice is yours, what do you want!

Bhamsookh1
04-05-21, 15:06
Missed this in earlier post. She has and has not increased her price to 2100 per shot (no time limit still). People negotiated her already lower earlier prices. Again PM me wrt this so I can tell you'll her fair prices, if anybody's interested.

Tut Li
04-05-21, 16:49
It's seeking arrangement. I was in same bot as you for so many months, somewhere in the forum I found it. But don't know how things works out for senior people, I paid for subscription also but nobody there looks legit and nobody responded to me. Paisa is not a concern for me but not able to have anu fun yet through SA, locanto, tindr, gleedn etc. Even fb cpl only anil prchi responded but she too ditched at last moment.I think you need to frequently meet few mongers and discuss their experiences. I m not criticising but sometimes you learn how to interact to score chick.

I have a friend in California, when ever he is planning to come to India, he is asking first question like to many profiles. How much do you charge for fun? No one will respond. He says I don't have time to chat and convince someone. He can only end up in street hookers.

But there are ways to interact and score chicks anywhere.

Bhamsookh1
04-05-21, 18:18
I think you need to frequently meet few mongers and discuss their experiences. I m not criticising but sometimes you learn how to interact to score chick.

I have a friend in California, when ever he is planning to come to India, he is asking first question like to many profiles. How much do you charge for fun? No one will respond. He says I don't have time to chat and convince someone. He can only end up in street hookers.

But there are ways to interact and score chicks anywhere.I agree as I have experienced it myself too. In my initial desperate days I was too impatient that I had lost money and had very bad experiences. I am still not a great talker. In my office I have seen femme fatales bed with chapri guys just because they can Talk where the model men left dry as they couldn't Talk.

DathRagnos
04-05-21, 18:35
Is this Raj Anjali you are talking about?

Please don't waste your time behind Anjali number ending 529. Absolute time waster. Quite rude and senseless too.

DathRagnos
04-05-21, 18:39
Which Priya you are talking about?

Bro, can we have more pointers on the F Patil demanding money. I'm sure you have good reason to ask in PM but she has already asked so many brothers here. It will definitely help them. On the other hand it might save their turn with another female.

So before the lockdown can get worse thought of releasing the load. With spas still being on alert didn't want to risk. Some hotels are operating BTW. Will write spa related FR another time. Was on a budget and was only wanting s x so went against the tide for Ms F Patil. She knows the hotel well so entered with her smoothly. Did the deed twice and left. Many FRs related to her deed so won't do again. This is 3rd or 4th time I had her. Asked her to clean shave and shower which she did. Yes she does look like an ugly boy but she is super VFM, safe, services well and tries hard to please and very easy to gel with. Above average BBBJ. Super tight pussy. I am still unable to fully insert yet! I Find her skin smooth too.

Now if you want a good FK at dirt cheap price she is unbeatable in Pune.

Issues regarding her chit chat and money demands. Please PM me and I shall guide so it don't happen again.

Then there is Priya like extremely beautiful and fair girls too but their pretty face (boobies) that's it. They have light body hair, smoke breath, expensive, service nakhras.

Choice is yours, what do you want!

DathRagnos
04-05-21, 18:44
Hi.

I would suggest you to have patience while chasing the girl. You might be in hurry but there are plenty in their waiting list. So even if you don't their plate is already full. You might want to break the ice by asking some questions or talking about current scenario and all. Once she is comfortable you can dig into some of the questions which can be asked by friend. And then ask for the deed. This way you actually saves the time at actual deed. Girl is already comfortable with you if she is legit. So she just moves into your arms. This is necessary for SA, Tinder, Gleendn and FB couple.

For Locanto you post ad so that genuine female will respond to your ads.

Cheers.

It's seeking arrangement. I was in same bot as you for so many months, somewhere in the forum I found it. But don't know how things works out for senior people, I paid for subscription also but nobody there looks legit and nobody responded to me. Paisa is not a concern for me but not able to have anu fun yet through SA, locanto, tindr, gleedn etc. Even fb cpl only anil prchi responded but she too ditched at last moment.

Rimmer069
04-05-21, 19:11
The problem is people behave like they are interacting with commercial hookie on SA. And they end up netting CSW and then complain SA. If one can't hold a conversation better give SA a skip. Some people in Mumbai feels SA is paying me. Not a bad idea though will try to connect with some brand guys from SA if it really helps fund a few pussy drills.

I think you need to frequently meet few mongers and discuss their experiences. I m not criticising but sometimes you learn how to interact to score chick.

But there are ways to interact and score chicks anywhere.

Tut Li
04-06-21, 03:04
The problem is people behave like they are interacting with commercial hookie on SA. And they end up netting CSW and then complain SA. If one can't hold a conversation better give SA a skip. Some people in Mumbai feels SA is paying me. Not a bad idea though will try to connect with some brand guys from SA if it really helps fund a few pussy drills.Yeah buddy, it works most time. This guy was using SA regularly in LA for fun and always ending up by paying 500 to 1000 usd just for 1 hour plain fuck and was not enjoying at all.

When first time I went (to different state, not LA), I used his SA credentials and scored 3 white chicks, all less than 25. One is a freebie even today, just expensive dinner and drinks and a bottle of wine for her, that too company's forex card as I m on official tour. For remaining two also, its same but they were asking 300-400 for overnight stay, which was more or less similar to cost in India. He was like what the fuck. He visited my state and had fun with one of them and he could realise he was not using it the way it was meant for.

Cheers.

Aarun21
04-06-21, 03:28
Bro,

This post is gold. No no it's diamond. Give this man a beer. Got to know about this from Mumbai's thread report. I will hope you will post this on Thread: Seeking Arrangements too.

Also, I might be asking too much but can you able to provide pointers about profile improvement? So we can get more replies from the 'Mercedes Series'.

Again, Thanks a lot for this wonderful post.Good Question. Here are the things you can do.

1. Upload a Decent face hiding / teasing pic for Public, revealing a little of you to build on the Curosity of knowing the rest of you.

2. Upload 2/3 of your best dressed pic in pvt view. If you have decent shoulders & chest put a topless face teasing pic 4 pvt.

A Must Don't: Never upload L pic. It's too disgusting.

3. About Me.

Be honest without revealing your professional or social identity. It's about what you like to do in life. Merc girls like Travel, Pets, Dine & Wine & most importantly self made man. So if u have any credentials in this respect, feel free to express.

4. What I'm Seeking.

Be honest with what you Seeking. Not interms of acts in bed but arrangement in specific. Short Term, Long-term, NSA, Discretion are the key words to be used for articulated built up of this section.

Merc girls are mostly Sapiosexual (I learned this word from one of them) your Intel attracts & stimulates their sexual hormones. So express your intel side through pics & words.

*** Key Interaction Guidelines.

Interaction is the key and the main factor for taking the arrangement forward or Getting a Merc ride.
Never use words like Shots, Charge, Rate, Rate per Shot.
Also an indicator in the replies if you find this kinda words, these are sure shot CSW.

More articulated words will be Session, Allowance, Benefits. And we talk time in SA & not Shot or Session.
Recently I got 2 know the most articulated version of that but that's for close friends don't wanna make his patented version public.

Hope it helps.

Happy Seeking.

Cheers Aarun.

Khunter
04-06-21, 06:47
Thank you seniors for the guidance. Yes probably all these services need patience, gals won't trust any random online profile. I was in California for quite some time and scene was different there, it was easy catch in pubs, strip clubs, gals are quite open, it's very different here. Not sure at which age stage you guys are, for me it's quite difficult to find time for the pre-work. I am happy that people are getting what they want through this forum.

Yeah buddy, it works most time. This guy was using SA regularly in LA for fun and always ending up by paying 500 to 1000 usd just for 1 hour plain fuck and was not enjoying at all.

When first time I went (to different state, not LA), I used his SA credentials and scored 3 white chicks, all less than 25. One is a freebie even today, just expensive dinner and drinks and a bottle of wine for her, that too company's forex card as I m on official tour. For remaining two also, its same but they were asking 300-400 for overnight stay, which was more or less similar to cost in India. He was like what the fuck. He visited my state and had fun with one of them and he could realise he was not using it the way it was meant for.

Cheers.

Khunter
04-06-21, 06:51
Hello dear mongers, anybody has any contacts / pointers on fb for cpl paid fun in balewadi, wakad, P.S, kalewdi, pimpri area? My PM is active. Appreciate any help.

Bhamsookh1
04-06-21, 06:54
Is this Raj Anjali you are talking about?I don't have couples number. Tjis ones number ends 529. But she is total waste of time.

Bhamsookh1
04-06-21, 07:02
Brothers,

I am really craving for a young fair indie who is Bengali and or NE.

Never tried a Punjabi and bohri too. They're welcome too.

I can reciprocate equally with what I have.

DathRagnos
04-06-21, 08:42
Aarun.

Will share my SA credentials with ya. Please make my profile for merc ride.

Kidding bro. Very informative and very well written guidelines for us.

Good Question. Here are the things you can do.

1. Upload a Decent face hiding / teasing pic for Public, revealing a little of you to build on the Curosity of knowing the rest of you.

2. Upload 2/3 of your best dressed pic in pvt view. If you have decent shoulders & chest put a topless face teasing pic 4 pvt.

3. About Me.

Be honest without revealing your professional or social identity. It's about what you like to do in life. Merc girls like Travel, Pets, Dine & Wine & most importantly self made man. So if u have any credentials in this respect, feel free to express.

4. What I'm Seeking.

Be honest with what you Seeking. Not interms of acts in bed but arrangement in specific. Short Term, Long-term, NSA, Discretion are the key words to be used for articulated built up of this section.

Merc girls are mostly Sapiosexual (I learned this word from one of them) your Intel attracts & stimulates their sexual hormones. So express your intel side through pics & words.

*** Key Interaction Guidelines.

Interaction is the key and the main factor for taking the arrangement forward or Getting a Merc ride.
Never use words like Shots, Charge, Rate, Rate per Shot.
Also an indicator in the replies if you find this kinda words, these are sure shot CSW.

More articulated words will be Session, Allowance, Benefits. And we talk time in SA & not Shot or Session.
Recently I got 2 know the most articulated version of that but that's for close friends don't wanna make his patented version public.

Hope it helps.

Happy Seeking.

Cheers Aarun.

Khunter
04-06-21, 09:51
Very informative post, thanks for sharing your knowledge!

3. About Me.

Be honest without revealing your professional or social identity. It's about what you like to do in life. Merc girls like Travel, Pets, Dine & Wine & most importantly self made man. So if u have any credentials in this respect, feel free to express..

Bhamsookh1
04-06-21, 10:16

Bro, can we have more pointers on the F Patil demanding money. I'm sure you have good reason to ask in PM but she has already asked so many brothers here. It will definitely help them. On the other hand it might save their turn with another female.Check your PM bro.

Bhamsookh1
04-06-21, 10:23

Bro, can we have more pointers on the F Patil demanding money. I'm sure you have good reason to ask in PM but she has already asked so many brothers here. It will definitely help them. On the other hand it might save their turn with another female.BTW I have never received such request from Patil till date.

Aegon96
04-06-21, 10:23
Hey guys!

I have been visiting this website, and this thread specifically, for more than a year now.

So here's what I wanted to ask.

I have tried searching for independent's on Locanto, Skokka etc.

I do know about SA and MR, thanks to this forum.

Are there any other platforms that I am missing?

MaddyJ88
04-06-21, 10:43

3. About Me.

4. What I'm Seeking.

Be honest with what you Seeking. Not interms of acts in bed but arrangement in specific. Short Term, Long-term, NSA, Discretion are the key words to be used for articulated built up of this section..Have been using SA for a decent amount of time. Was active in Singapore in UK prior to starting in India recently.

To be frank SA scene in India is a little fucked up as there is no escort centric genuine websites in India. Hence lot of guys hunt for escorts on SA and there are lot of escorts as well hunting for dickheads on SA to charge 3 x there regular go price.

If you are into meeting regular working gals (That's what gives me the high) SA is good. Money wise it is surely a way bigger dent compared to our regular other channels. But there is no better fun then hunting your own meat.

As per me regular chicks on SA are abundant, just need the right filter when talking with them to gauge the same. Also regular chicks will never open up completely in one meet. You need to get them comfy and repeat them 2-3 times and once you both connect at a good level fun part is incomparable.

Few pointers from a regular SA user like myself:

1) Make them feel comfortable during chats. There are lot of kink seekers on SA hunting for BDSM fucks. And gals are shit scared of them. I have met 3 gals in India itself from SA with a shit BDSM seeker experience. Use the point to comfort them. Always mention that you aren't pushy towards anything and things in bed can be as per mutual comfort.

2) I always ask the gal if she likes smoking up. I don't knw a better ice breaker then smoking up together. Makes things very comfortable and leads to best sex possible.

3) Try to keep things fun. Emotional stuffs may find a good conversation but not great sex!

4) Remember Long term arrangements is never equal to free sex! I would suggest never to get emotionally involved. Stick to using Telegram for chats. No watsapp and no contacts.

5) Do not drop just a plain Hi / Hi there to anyone new. A one line introduction with what you are seeking is always a better opener line. Everyone knows why we are here. And no one will be interested in replying to your Hi when they are online next.

6) Keep your profile detailed in description. Being clear and detailed is always appreciated. We don't think this way but I have seen this with experience. I can't share my profile description with people here but I can assure you that if things are well described your response rate will be very good.

6) Always carry a small gift for the first meet. This small gesture can make things comfortable and the gal will be lot more open to your likings.

7) Once you get hold of 2-3 good chics from SA. Stop hunting further and repeat them. Experience and sex can only get better. If you get any feel of gold digger, remove them from repeats and find a new one. Yes there are lot of gold diggers there. Allowance is one thing but they can squeeze things out of you for good sex and you won't even understand what is happening until it happens 3-4 times.

8) don't hand over allowance in hand, its humiliating for regular girls. Request an envelop from Hotel reception and put the allowance in her bag before she has to leave. Such small things add up a lot when you repeat them. BTW never ever pay allowance in advance or starting. Have never met any one on SA who demands money upfront.

I can go on and on. But lets stop here. If anyone needs some help can pm me. Wouldn't mind helping.

SA is a costly hobby so be very careful with the frequency of use!

Cheers!

Bhamsookh1
04-06-21, 10:47

3. About Me..Arun has not left a stone unturned. Here is a helpful link for anyone who is Seeking the SA. https://theprint.in/features/sugar-daddies-bdsm-threesomes-the-kinky-world-of-indias-new-dating-apps/153920/.

Bhamsookh1
04-06-21, 11:57
Any reviews on her?

Bhamsookh1
04-06-21, 11:58
Any reviews on Amoure and Gleeden Apps?

Tut Li
04-06-21, 17:33
Have been using SA for a decent amount of time. Was active in Singapore in UK prior to starting in India recently.

To be frank SA scene in India is a little fucked up as there is no escort centric genuine websites in India. Hence lot of guys hunt for escorts on SA and there are lot of escorts as well hunting for dickheads on SA to charge 3 x there regular go price.

If you are into meeting regular working gals (That's what gives me the high) SA is good. Money wise it is surely a way bigger dent compared to our regular other channels. But there is no better fun then hunting your own meat.

As per me regular chicks on SA are abundant, just need the right filter when talking with them to gauge the same. Also regular chicks will never open up completely in one meet. You need to get them comfy and repeat them 2-3 times and once you both connect at a good level fun part is incomparable.

1) Make them feel comfortable during chats. There are lot of kink seekers on SA hunting for BDSM fucks. And gals are shit scared of them. I have met 3 gals in India itself from SA with a shit BDSM seeker experience. Use the point to comfort them. Always mention that you aren't pushy towards anything and things in bed can be as per mutual comfort.

2) I always ask the gal if she likes smoking up. I don't knw a better ice breaker then smoking up together. Makes things very comfortable and leads to best sex possible.

3) Try to keep things fun. Emotional stuffs may find a good conversation but not

Cheers!As expected, there are many explorers here but they were hidden.

Seems forum is blooming again like anything.

Good going guys. Keep exploring.

Cheers.

Tut Li
04-06-21, 17:36
Arun has not left a stone unturned. Here is a helpful link for anyone who is Seeking the SA. https://theprint.in/features/sugar-daddies-bdsm-threesomes-the-kinky-world-of-indias-new-dating-apps/153920/.Also, one more thing, its offering 25-33% discount time to time.

Which comes to about 5 K.

Rocinate03
04-07-21, 03:29
Hey,

Last night came across her.

She lives in bavdhan. Claims to be 25.

Below is her rate and service-.

5 k 1 shot 1 HR + 1000 hotel.

Cash paymt my area.

Traveling [Non-English text deleted by Admin]a to your area.

Starting kiss.

Sleeping like GF.

Lips to lips kiss.

5 style sex.

BJ without condom.

Dog shot.

Licking.

Fingering.

Roleplay.

Full service.

Boobs licking.

French kiss.

No anal.

Cum in mouth 10000 rs.

Sex without condom 15000.

Anal sex 18000 rs.

Too good to be true.

Attaching pictures for better understanding.

If anyone tried her, reviews would be great and did you bring her more down, because I am trying.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

FundoBoy
04-07-21, 16:48
The description you gave especially last three where separate price range for CIM, Without Condom etc. Definitely points towards fake profile and scam. Be careful.

Cum in mouth 10000 rs
Sex without condom 15000
Anal sex 18000 rs
Too good to be true
Attaching pictures for better understanding
If anyone tried her, reviews would be great and did you bring her more down, because I am trying.

Rocinate03
04-07-21, 17:47
The description you gave especially last three where separate price range for CIM, Without Condom etc. Definitely points towards fake profile and scam. Be careful.Same thought.

Bhamsookh1
04-07-21, 18:21

Cash paymt my area.

Starting kiss.

Sleeping like GF.

Lips to lips kiss.

5 style sex.

BJ without condom.

Dog shot.

Licking.

Fingering.

Roleplay.

Full service.

Boobs licking.

French kiss.

No anal.

Cum in mouth 10000 rs.

Anal sex 18000 rs.

Too good to be true.

Moment someone says sex wo condom Its a big no for me. Invitation to STD. Also looks quite fake.

If this point wouldn't have been explicitly mentioned then I would follow the normal like do a V see, meet for coffee, is she asking for advance etc.

DathRagnos
04-07-21, 19:02
Bro,

Simran you asked in before FR is much better option than her. And what was the List is this about? Is she going to do this everything in one hour time she should have mentioned the time limit for each activity too. LOL. Anyways I would not recommend you this chick. If possible share contact number of Simran.

Hey,

Cash paymt my area.

Traveling a to your area.

Starting kiss.

Sleeping like GF.

Lips to lips kiss.

5 style sex.

BJ without condom.

Dog shot.

Licking.

Fingering.

Roleplay.

Full service.

Boobs licking.

French kiss.

No anal.

Cum in mouth 10000 rs.

Anal sex 18000 rs.

Too good to be true.

CoolGuy16
04-07-21, 19:58
Please clear your inbox, trying to send you DM.

Have been using SA for a decent amount of time. Was active in Singapore in UK prior to starting in India recently.

2) I always ask the gal if she likes smoking up. I don't knw a better ice breaker then smoking up together. Makes things very comfortable and leads to best sex possible...

Rocinate03
04-08-21, 01:30
Bro,

Simran you asked in before FR is much better option than her. And what was the List is this about? Is she going to do this everything in one hour time she should have mentioned the time limit for each activity too. LOL. Anyways I would not recommend you this chick. If possible share contact number of Simran.She will quote 8 k first, I brought her down to 5 k but not successful in further Negotions.

Guys make sure to bring her down if anyone meets.

Don't just give her 5 k, otherwise she will increase rates from next time.

Sorry I forgot to ask for videocall, I was in office so couldn't VC her.

Talked with her further regarding timings and all the kinky stuff she would do in bed.

As far I can say, she is open minded and if comfortable she would please you till heaven.

Came to know she has timings for day and night.

Day - 7 am - 3 pm.

Night - 8 pm - 7 am full night.

I asked for her age and she said she is just 21 years in age.

DathRagnos hope this helps if you get it, good luck bro.

Just please don't hike her, bring her rates a little down to 4 k or keep it stable at 5 k.

DathRagnos surely put FR if you meet her. And please get some pics of her yourself, to confirm that she is that hot as she claims in pictures.

I would try myself first but, I am not in financial state right now because want to take her for 3-4 hours. Will be collecting till end of the month.

Guys like last FRs, is any girl gets a lot requests than usual she will surely take a hint and search for the Golden hen, so please don't reveal any details of this forum, tell her you found number on website.

I forgot actually which website I got her number.

Mostly I go for locanto, skokka, vivastreet, oklute, MR.

Just tell any random one if she asks. Most probably she won't ask as long as she is not suspicious and doesn't get loads of messages all together.

Have patience and all can have the fruits of mango or loose due to your sheer dumbness. It's on you guys, don't fockup.

Rocinate03
04-08-21, 03:25
She will quote 8 k first, I brought her down to 5 k but not successful in further Negotions.

Talked with her further regarding timings and all the kinky stuff she would do in bed.

As far I can say, she is open minded and if comfortable she would please you till heaven.

Day - 7 am - 3 pm.

Night - 8 pm - 7 am full night..DathRagnos bro and others are lucky.

Loophole.

Hope you can decode.

Rocinate03
04-08-21, 04:14
Any good and hygenic hotel or OYO in baner near Dmart?

Please don't tell any costly once. Average till 1-1.5 k.

DathRagnos
04-08-21, 04:46
Thanks bro, very well written.

I will meet her if you provide me her contact.

Thanks for all the inputs. Do you think I will hike her? No bro.

She will quote 8 k first, I brought her down to 5 k but not successful in further Negotions.

Day - 7 am - 3 pm.

Night - 8 pm - 7 am full night.

I asked for her age and she said she is just 21 years in age.

DathRagnos hope this helps if you get it, good luck bro.

Just please don't hike her, bring her rates a little down to 4 k or keep it stable at 5 k.

DathRagnos surely put FR if you meet her. And please get some pics of her yourself, to confirm that she is that hot as she claims in pictures.

I would try myself first but, I am not in financial state right now because want to take her for 3-4 hours. Will be collecting till end of the month.

Guys like last FRs, is any girl gets a lot requests than usual she will surely take a hint and search for the Golden hen, so please don't reveal any details of this forum, tell her you found number on website.

I forgot actually which website I got her number.

Mostly I go for locanto, skokka, vivastreet, oklute, MR.

Just tell any random one if she asks. Most probably she won't ask as long as she is not suspicious and doesn't get loads of messages all together.

Have patience and all can have the fruits of mango or loose due to your sheer dumbness. It's on you guys, don't fockup.

Rocinate03
04-08-21, 05:37

Thanks for all the inputs. Do you think I will hike her? No bro.Bro,

You didn't get it I guess.

The digits are in there only.

Please check first Simran post for rest digits.

You need to decode.

Some content is real and some is obviously fake and it has the rest digits.

Happy treasure hunt.

Lets see who gets it first.

Rocinate03
04-08-21, 07:24
Any spa with hot girls and can get FS for confirm.

Please tell the name of spa as well as girl.

Thanks in advance.

Rajnigam20
04-08-21, 08:02
Has anyone met couple from MR mentioned as Punecouple?

GreenRabit
04-08-21, 13:19
Rocinate03, Could you share last 3 digits, Truecaller Name and WhatsApp status?

Thanks for all the inputs. Do you think I will hike her? No bro.

Sen Sex
04-08-21, 18:37
Search on 'mistay' or 'brevistay'. Both have attractive prices and options in Baner.

DathRagnos
04-09-21, 07:35
Dude,

Get into CSI or FBI. Pune Romper helped me out otherwise I wouldn't have number.

She is not on WA. Will share FR if I score.

Bro,

You need to decode.

Happy treasure hunt.

DathRagnos
04-09-21, 07:36
Behind Dmart there is one OYO hotel the v**la. It; s ok for short time.

Bhamsookh1
04-09-21, 08:35
Dude,

Get into CSI or FBI. Pune Romper helped me out otherwise I wouldn't have number.

She is not on WA. Will share FR if I score.Awaiting FR with her pic.

Bhamsookh1
04-09-21, 08:44

Thanks in advance.No spas are open in PMC and PCMC till may. Suggest you to stay away due to LE and COVID until then. Out of PMC limit spas maybe open. I have PM you spa and girls names anyway.

Bhamsookh1
04-09-21, 08:45
My few cailis are still unused and lying with me. Waiting for that kinda girl.

Bhamsookh1
04-09-21, 08:47

Thanks in advance.Couldn not PM you.

GreekTown
04-09-21, 12:55
Dude,

She is not on WA. Will share FR if I score.Hey bro,

Hope I decoded it.

Is her name in TrueCall "BK".

Otherwise this "guess the number and hence enjoy's the member " game is going to extend into weekend.

Really appreciate this way of number mining, seems more like bitcoin mining which will keep a tab on the number of people hitting a bird at the same moment and jacking up prices.

Thanks to Rocinate03 bro!

Cheers to the spirit of brotherhood!

DavidP5
04-09-21, 15:26
Wow, number game.

OK I tried to decode but its actually challenging.

Not sure if I get it.

First and last digits are 8 and 5 resp.

5th digit is 8.

3rd and 6th digit are same.

9th digit is one less that 10th.

Is it correct so far.

Bro,

You need to decode.

Happy treasure hunt.

DarkMamba
04-09-21, 15:55
I'm willing to pay on the higher end but I want the girl to be good looking like a model or something, I have taken various contacts from locanto but all of them seem to be reported spam on truecaller and the photos they send are good but I don't trust them, So asking here if anyone has good contact please pm me.

VickyD6
04-09-21, 16:39
I am seeing Ritu's name a lot. Could someone describe her. Age, figure, skills, areas she serves, incall or outcall, etc? Does she have a website or is present on some forum to understand how she looks?

DathRagnos
04-09-21, 17:42
The number which Pune romper decoded show that BK on the true caller.

Hey bro,

Hope I decoded it.

Otherwise this "guess the number and hence enjoy's the member " game is going to extend into weekend.

Really appreciate this way of number mining, seems more like bitcoin mining which will keep a tab on the number of people hitting a bird at the same moment and jacking up prices.

Cheers to the spirit of brotherhood!

DathRagnos
04-09-21, 17:43
Was wondering how come you let this Simran chick go out of the hand. I was thinking you will score before me.

Pic was already given by Rocinate. Just waiting for this lockdown to get over so that can score this chick.

Awaiting FR with her pic.

DathRagnos
04-09-21, 17:45
Bro just search on her name and plenty of FR will be there. Anyways.

Ag: 35-40.

Figure: Short kinda doll like.

Skills: above average BBBJ.

Incall.

I am seeing Ritu's name a lot. Could someone describe her. Age, figure, skills, areas she serves, incall or outcall, etc? Does she have a website or is present on some forum to understand how she looks?

Champ211
04-09-21, 18:49
Avoid spas due to LE and Covid, a lot of raids are going on.

Few spas are open but all are very risky.

No spas are open in PMC and PCMC till may. Suggest you to stay away due to LE and COVID until then. Out of PMC limit spas maybe open. I have PM you spa and girls names anyway.

DathRagnos
04-09-21, 19:27
How will you get PM when you don't have subscription.

I'm willing to pay on the higher end but I want the girl to be good looking like a model or something, I have taken various contacts from locanto but all of them seem to be reported spam on truecaller and the photos they send are good but I don't trust them, So asking here if anyone has good contact please pm me.

Bhamsookh1
04-10-21, 04:54
Was wondering how come you let this Simran chick go out of the hand. I was thinking you will score before me.

Pic was already given by Rocinate. Just waiting for this lockdown to get over so that can score this chick.Haha well missed reading forums reports for a day or twos hence missed all the fun.

Bhamsookh1
04-10-21, 07:59
Hey bro,

Hope I decoded it.

Cheers to the spirit of brotherhood!Sahi jawab you got it.

Bhamsookh1
04-10-21, 08:00
Wow, number game.

OK I tried to decode but its actually challenging.

Not sure if I get it.

First and last digits are 8 and 5 resp.

5th digit is 8.

3rd and 6th digit are same.

9th digit is one less that 10th.

Is it correct so far.Looks like its wrong.

Bhamsookh1
04-10-21, 08:03
The number which Pune romper decoded show that BK on the true caller.I am proud that I decoded it LOL. BTW she is not on skokka, Mr, viva, oklute or locanto. Try 999999999 different numbers those many times or crack ot using gray cells. Its fun. But rocinate bro next make it more tougher. Thanks to you and great way of doing this. I ma going to do suchsoon.

VickyD6
04-10-21, 12:27

Incall.Thanks Dath. I will do that.

VickyD6
04-10-21, 12:27

Incall.Thank you, I will do that.

KunalTheMonger
04-10-21, 12:54

Thanks for all the inputs. Do you think I will hike her? No bro.I had a talk with her, she claimed her name to me as Komal.

She suspiciously looks some scammer because she has this specific conditions like.

The OYO will be of her own choice in Bavdhan near her place only, also she won't come to your plc or wouldn't prefer your choice hotel which leads to think about it.

In my opinion looks some suspicious scam to me. Better avoid.

KunalTheMonger
04-10-21, 13:10
Came after this contact last week.

Name. Simran.

Contact. Ends with 248.

Cost - 4 k 2 hours.

At her place at Ghorpadi, age 25.

If anyone tried her, please reviews and experience would be appreciated.The photo which you have shared along this FR is of a girl who lives in Europe, she is also a fitness model. Better avoid.

Ulalaulala123
04-10-21, 13:41
Anyone knows if the counter lady at Skyn Spa KP gives massage and service. I had visited long time back. The therapist was budhwar peth quality but the receptionist looked good enough (not sure if she is the receptionist or owner as her gpay name also shows spa name. She updates WA status regularly with her photos, so might be her personal number).

This spa was in news due to LE activity in December last year:

https://www.punekarnews.in/pune-police-busted-prostitution-racket-at-spa-centre-in-koregaon-park/

DathRagnos
04-10-21, 19:01
Oh man. This is the first hint of scam.

Did you do the VC? I hope you have decoded the number shows on the true caller as BK. Did she ask for advance?

I had a talk with her, she claimed her name to me as Komal.

She suspiciously looks some scammer because she has this specific conditions like.

The OYO will be of her own choice in Bavdhan near her place only, also she won't come to your plc or wouldn't prefer your choice hotel which leads to think about it.

In my opinion looks some suspicious scam to me. Better avoid.

DathRagnos
04-10-21, 19:03
Bro,

Rocinate did because he doesn't have PM. On the other hand you are senior member and has PM with very well treasure of contact.

Please just PM me numbers. I'm bad in deciphering this quiz. LOL.

I am proud that I decoded it LOL. BTW she is not on skokka, Mr, viva, oklute or locanto. Try 999999999 different numbers those many times or crack ot using gray cells. Its fun. But rocinate bro next make it more tougher. Thanks to you and great way of doing this. I ma going to do suchsoon.

DathRagnos
04-10-21, 19:05
Hey,

I visited this spa in Last to last month. I did not like the place as well as therapists. There was no girl on the reception.

But it's better to avoid spa in this sitution.

Anyone knows if the counter lady at Skyn Spa KP gives massage and service. I had visited long time back. The therapist was budhwar peth quality but the receptionist looked good enough (not sure if she is the receptionist or owner as her gpay name also shows spa name. She updates WA status regularly with her photos, so might be her personal number).

This spa was in news due to LE activity in December last year:

https://www.punekarnews.in/pune-police-busted-prostitution-racket-at-spa-centre-in-koregaon-park/

DathRagnos
04-10-21, 19:06
Welcome bro.

Thanks Dath. I will do that.

PuneBickle01
04-11-21, 04:22
Hi guys

Hope everyone is safe and sound.

What's the scene in this lockdown? Spas are closed and if not very risky.

What about other regulars? Are they working?

Is Ritu taking appointments in this lockdown, has anyone tried her recently?

Please guide about preferred and safe timings.

Thanks and be safe!

VickyD6
04-11-21, 12:15
Is there a way to pay for paid subscription other than bitcoins? I don't understand bitcoins well so I don't want to deal with them. But a paid subscription looks interesting.

DathRagnos
04-11-21, 17:51
You can send the subscription money in $ through mail.

IT'S EASY.

• Print the Subscription Mail Order Form.

• Address an envelope as described in the order form. (Use a #9 or #10 paper envelope, please).

• Enclose Cash for the correct amount. (Please, no coins or $1 bills).

• Mail to our secured mailbox facility in Miami, Florida USA. (Postage applied, please).

• Your subscription will be activated in approximately two weeks. (8 weeks for oversized mailers!

• Please remember to enter your Forum User Name where indicated.

On the Mail Order Form.

Is there a way to pay for paid subscription other than bitcoins? I don't understand bitcoins well so I don't want to deal with them. But a paid subscription looks interesting.

DathRagnos
04-11-21, 17:57
And just incase if you find mailing option is pretty tedious then big shout out to Zacharia he has put following steps for new mongerers.

A Guide to buying BTC and getting the subscription.

Hello all,

I have been an avid reader of this forum for quite a while now and was facing issues to get the subscription.

But finally I've been able to wrap my head around it and got subscribed finally.

I followed the following procedure and it worked for me. So posting it here so that it can help others who are on the edge as well.

Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2. 5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

Step 6: Once all are okay, click on the buy button for that particular seller.

Step 7: In the chat window, the seller will inform his preferred method of payment and send you the payment details.

Step 8: Once you have payed the amount, attach the screenshot confirmation and send a message to the buyer (all inside localbitcoins website itself).

Step 9: Once seller verifies payment, he will release the amount into your localbitcoins wallet.

Step 10: You can see the credited bitcoins in the top right menu bar.

Part 2= Sending bitcoins for forum subscription.

Step 1: Click the bitcoins icon on the top left menu bar.

Step 2: By default, the option in the new page will be "Send bitcoins". If not, select "Send Bitcoins".

Step 3: Enter the bitcoin wallet specified in subscription page under "Receiving bitcoin address".

Step 4: Enter amount in bitcoins worth $25 USD.

Note: If not sure, use the "Amount" dropdown under "More Options". In that drop down select "USD" and enter 25 in the text box near it. It will automatically populate the equivalent bitcoins once it loses focus.

Step 5: Click continue after verifying the details finally.

Step 6: Click the "Transactions" option from the same window as "Send Bitcoins".

Step 7: Your payment is now under process. Wait for a minute or so and refresh the page for the Txid (Transaction ID) to be generated.

Step 8: Once Txid is obtained, use "Contact Us" in forum and send the txid to the admin. They will activate the account as soon as they can (Probably within a day).

Voila, you are now a subscribed member. ".

Additionally you can watch this video also to understand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzHLeeU1tFE...

DathRagnos
04-11-21, 18:05
Don't know about Ritu bro but some are still working if there is no lockdown.

Hotels are open and so does chicks. Be safe and monger.

Hi guys

Thanks and be safe!

PuneRomper
04-12-21, 01:59
Wanted to PM you my guess to validate, but your box is full. Can you please clear and confirm?

I am proud that I decoded it LOL. BTW she is not on skokka, Mr, viva, oklute or locanto. Try 999999999 different numbers those many times or crack ot using gray cells. Its fun. But rocinate bro next make it more tougher. Thanks to you and great way of doing this. I ma going to do suchsoon.

DathRagnos
04-12-21, 03:58
Yes Romper,

Your guess was correct. Bham has decoded the same. BK on true caller.

Wanted to PM you my guess to validate, but your box is full. Can you please clear and confirm?

SumitPune
04-12-21, 05:09
Ritu is just back from outstation. Beware of covid.

Regular chicks are doing it at low prices. People have stopped mongering for sometime. Everyone is in need of money. Try to reduce the amount.

I closed one spa chick in just 2 k. Massage with One shot. She used to charge 5 k only for shot. So you can see the difference in prices.

Hi guys

Thanks and be safe!

KunalTheMonger
04-12-21, 10:11
Bro,

Simran you asked in before FR is much better option than her. And what was the List is this about? Is she going to do this everything in one hour time she should have mentioned the time limit for each activity too. LOL. Anyways I would not recommend you this chick. If possible share contact number of Simran.The first post of Simran with pics which I saw seems to be of a girl from Europe.

Looks scam in my opinion.

InvincibleBet
04-12-21, 12:11
These covid days are really too much now, landed in Pune last week and immediately sought FB couples who are available.

Neha was available so immediately fixed a deed.

Already had met them 3-4 times, its now very comfortable and she is very co-operating in every act.

Didn't had anything for last 5-6 months so she seemed like a apsara and was very satisfied.

Had stroked till she started feeling pain and asked to stop for a while and first round was very quick, but in the next continuously.

Enjoyed for 1 and half hour, we both were exhausted but happy.

Paid 4.5 k + 500 travelling.

Now again there is going to be lockdown, this is never ending, how we are going to survive without this.

How other mongers are managing this?

PuneRomper
04-12-21, 14:07
Excellent. Guys, let us know about your experience with Simran once you meet her.

Yes Romper,

Your guess was correct. Bham has decoded the same. BK on true caller.

PuneRomper
04-12-21, 14:08
Given the state of Covid in Pune, my recommendation is to desist for some time. There is no way one can enjoy and be safe at the same time.

Don't know about Ritu bro but some are still working if there is no lockdown.

Hotels are open and so does chicks. Be safe and monger.

AndyNewbie
04-12-21, 15:54

Regular chicks are doing it at low prices. People have stopped mongering for sometime. Everyone is in need of money. Try to reduce the amount.

I closed one spa chick in just 2 k. Massage with One shot. She used to charge 5 k only for shot. So you can see the difference in prices.Can you tell me which spa and which girl?

Bhamsookh1
04-12-21, 15:57
Wanted to PM you my guess to validate, but your box is full. Can you please clear and confirm?Inbox clear but Dath bro has said it.

Bhamsookh1
04-12-21, 16:00

I closed one spa chick in just 2 k. Massage with One shot. She used to charge 5 k only for shot. So you can see the difference in prices.If you know the girl very well and doing deed in her or your place plus if the girl has rtpcr or antigen done and is vaccinated and especially when neither of you have even any mild symptoms (including new ones), I don't see issues in going ahead. Do safe and do share.

DathRagnos
04-12-21, 16:22
At KunalTheMonger.

This is the FR and Simran the first chick we are talking about.

1) Simran (Baner. Ends with 118):

5 k 1 shot, pictures are too appealing. Damn hot.

Everything excluding anal and CIM.

2) Priya (Katraj. Ends with 912):

4 k 1 shot, looks like normal petite woman, claims to be 24.

Same as above services.

3 k 1 shot, did videocall with her. From pictures knew she was a bit heavy, not that much. Saw her on videocall but she's not my type.

Same as above services.

Guys if anyone of you have tried any of these than reviews will be most appreciated.

Lockdown can be again taken, it won't be that strict as before, but could again bring the birds in price range.

I guess all of these would be at least 1 k less if somebody doesn't overpay or leak this forum.

Kkarunkk
04-12-21, 17:44

I closed one spa chick in just 2 k. Massage with One shot. She used to charge 5 k only for shot. So you can see the difference in prices.Guys,

I went to Ritu only once. While everything was perfect as the forum described in the past so many years, I had trouble starting in about a month from then. All the places that her tongue visited got infected with a strange skin infection. Then there were two or three bumps that slowly turned into something like warts and So I confessed to a skin doctor about my adventure and he treated me. It took me almost 4 moths thereafter to get that fungal infection out of my body. And those wart like things he said was a virus, I had to do a laser-removal of those things. And the worst was, when as he did the procedure, he found one of those had a root that was almost one cm deep into my thigh. Was a very painful removal and a spending of close to 6000 bucks on treatments.

Guys, be careful. Stay safe. Use all the preventive things that you already know of.

Happy mongering.

Anksam
04-13-21, 02:50
Hi everyone,

I will be shifting to Pune from next month. I have never ever scored in my life. So can anyone share some genuine and reliable contacts with whom I can start my innings.

DathRagnos
04-13-21, 05:35
This is shit scary mate. She must be carrier of that virus it seems. So you got infection on the shaft as well as on head too?

How old is this FR? If it's old then all other guys who met her after must have had infection but got cured by immunity or it's still residing. If this FR is new then it's better to avoid her as well as KKArunKK you should tell her this for her safety as well as others. This is just a suggestion.

Guys,

I went to Ritu only once. While everything was perfect as the forum described in the past so many years, I had trouble starting in about a month from then. All the places that her tongue visited got infected with a strange skin infection. Then there were two or three bumps that slowly turned into something like warts and So I confessed to a skin doctor about my adventure and he treated me. It took me almost 4 moths thereafter to get that fungal infection out of my body. And those wart like things he said was a virus, I had to do a laser-removal of those things. And the worst was, when as he did the procedure, he found one of those had a root that was almost one cm deep into my thigh. Was a very painful removal and a spending of close to 6000 bucks on treatments.

Guys, be careful. Stay safe. Use all the preventive things that you already know of.

Happy mongering.

Neel1988
04-13-21, 06:10
Hello all,

Hope all are doing well!

I have recently registered on this fantastic guide, however have been reading the posts from way long.

This is going to be my first post today an feeling pretty great. Have learnt a lot from Senior members. Thanks to them.

I did some search and found out below website. It has contact numbers of Call girls with there picture and damage they might cause us.

Checked numbers on TC few of them, had names matching to there profile. Has anyone tried this before?

A reply from our esteemed seniors would be really appreciated. Hoping for a response.

Once again thank you to all who has kept the flame of mongering alive.

https://www.callgin.com/call-girls/pune

Bhamsookh1
04-13-21, 07:46
Guys,

Happy mongering.Can you please let know the dates when this occurred?

Bhamsookh1
04-13-21, 07:47
Can you tell me which spa and which girl?Check your PM.

Anksam
04-13-21, 18:19
No spas are open in PMC and PCMC till may. Suggest you to stay away due to LE and COVID until then. Out of PMC limit spas maybe open. I have PM you spa and girls names anyway.Can you share the same with me as well.

PuneRomper
04-14-21, 01:55
What was the doctor's diagnosis? In medical terms? Would like to read up.

Guys,

Happy mongering.

PuneRomper
04-14-21, 02:02
Interested no find Neel.

Be cautious as the rates and the babes look too good to be true. Also, strangely, in call rates lower than out call. Could be SPs in action, not indies as mentioned.

Hello all,

Hope all are doing well!

I have recently registered on this fantastic guide, however have been reading the posts from way long.

This is going to be my first post today an feeling pretty great. Have learnt a lot from Senior members. Thanks to them.

I did some search and found out below website. It has contact numbers of Call girls with there picture and damage they might cause us.

Checked numbers on TC few of them, had names matching to there profile. Has anyone tried this before?

A reply from our esteemed seniors would be really appreciated. Hoping for a response.

Swagate
04-14-21, 05:54
Haven't tried personally but looks too good to be true. Appears as if Mumbai SPs have posted these.

Hello all,

Hope all are doing well!

Swagate
04-14-21, 06:02
Appreciate you informing forum about this. In my opinion those who have met her in last 5-6 months should keep a check on themselves for infection.

This brings me to a question, will it help if the girl gets good mouthwash (disinfectant) for herself before act? If it does, we should start the practice to insist on one before the deed starts?

Take care guys! Play safe!

Guys,

Happy mongering.

Swagate
04-14-21, 06:19
I visited this spa in one mall 3 times and was regular with this chick. Was able to get her contact and persuade her to meet outside the spa.

One fine morning she messaged me indicating her availability, after a lot of hassle we decided to meet at her place in Ravet.

The girl allowed me everything except FS in spa so I was aware of her being damn horny.

Bought her vodka on the way, reached her place 11 am. I already had a spare new headset which I got gift wrapped. Upon reaching was surprised to see her roommates but they were very welcoming, fortunately had bought the big bottle.

After a few drinks everyone of them got comfy, and she took me inside the room. Gave her gift with which she was delighted.

Then started the usual act of kissing, getting into birthday suits. Etc. She was way more hornier than what I expected, it was one the best wild sex I had. She loves being drilled in doggy.

Had two rounds with her, came out of lunch and drink and another round in evening, was surprised with myself doing it thrice in a day.

She told me that she is interested in NSA stuff that too not for longtime, which I don't mind. Left her room 7 in everything. No money matter involved.

From my experience, if we respect the girl and have enough patience, we can unlock treasure. Not sharing the chick name as she is not regular. But have shared spa whereabouts in beginning, her roommates work in the same spa, try your luck post lockdown.

Good luck fellas!

InvincibleBet
04-14-21, 10:22
Need PM activated for that. I will be also activating it in few days. Lets connect after that.

Hi everyone,

I will be shifting to Pune from next month. I have never ever scored in my life. So can anyone share some genuine and reliable contacts with whom I can start my innings.

Kkarunkk
04-14-21, 11:59
Can you please let know the dates when this occurred?Dude,

Who keeps track of dates? Is it not enough to understand the main idea was just to caution fellow mongers?

I don't keep records and dates dear.

Happy and safe mongering.

Kkarunkk
04-14-21, 12:01
This is shit scary mate. She must be carrier of that virus it seems. So you got infection on the shaft as well as on head too?

How old is this FR? If it's old then all other guys who met her after must have had infection but got cured by immunity or it's still residing. If this FR is new then it's better to avoid her as well as KKArunKK you should tell her this for her safety as well as others. This is just a suggestion.This is about 8 months ago dear.

Bhamsookh1
04-14-21, 13:38
Dude,

Who keeps track of dates? Is it not enough to understand the main idea was just to caution fellow mongers?

I don't keep records and dates dear.

Happy and safe mongering.Dude no need to be rude. I didn't ask for exact date but an approximate one. Alas you didn't get it. Your idea was good but incomplete. How to help fellow mongers without knowing full details?

Jumbo007
04-14-21, 13:45
Guys,

Happy mongering.Dangerous if her tongue can cause such scary infection.

What is the name of the infection? Asking out of curiosity.

DathRagnos
04-14-21, 15:19
OMG it's been a while. Guys who met Ritu in between it's better get checked.

As you might not have that infection but you might be carrier of the same. Be safe and happy lockdown LOL.

This is about 8 months ago dear.

Neel1988
04-14-21, 15:49
Haven't tried personally but looks too good to be true. Appears as if Mumbai SPs have posted these.Thanks for your input. The rates mentioned baffle me a lot. Still until and unless we try, cannot guarantee anything. Never know luck might be on our side. Will call a girl after lockdown gets over.

Neel1988
04-14-21, 15:53
I visited this spa in one mall 3 times and was regular with this chick. Was able to get her contact and persuade her to meet outside the spa.

One fine morning she messaged me indicating her availability, after a lot of hassle we decided to meet at her place in Ravet.

The girl allowed me everything except FS in spa so I was aware of her being damn horny.

Bought her vodka on the way, reached her place 11 am. I already had a spare new headset which I got gift wrapped. Upon reaching was surprised to see her roommates but they were very welcoming, fortunately had bought the big bottle.

After a few drinks everyone of them got comfy, and she took me inside the room. Gave her gift with which she was delighted.

Then started the usual act of kissing, getting into birthday suits. Etc. She was way more hornier than what I expected, it was one the best wild sex I had. She loves being drilled in doggy.

Had two rounds with her, came out of lunch and drink and another round in evening, was surprised with myself doing it thrice in a day.Lucky you. I am really amazed to see some action in Ravet. Is the mall you are talking about on Ravet BRTS road (bitwin Mki Chowk to Bndve Crner)?

Anksam
04-14-21, 17:42
Need PM activated for that. I will be also activating it in few days. Lets connect after that.My PM is activated bro. Let me know once yours is activated.

SBP02
04-14-21, 18:00
Hello all mongers,

I met my old contact miss a from Pune.

Sa ID Khushboooo.

She has new ac on SA.

One of friend on this forum get to know me that she has available through sp in Pune.

Over all experience are good.

Good figure, GFE kind of babe.

Kitty is ok, much used.

Light kisses.

Good and nice on bed.

Cheers!

Ulalaulala123
04-14-21, 18:05

Had two rounds with her, came out of lunch and drink and another round in evening, was surprised with myself doing it thrice in a day.

She told me that she is interested in NSA stuff that too not for longtime, which I don't mind. Left her room 7 in everything. No money matter involved.Nice bro, you got free sex. I have got few spa girls to agree to visit my place but they always ask for money, sometimes more than what I pay for service in spa citing travel costs etc.

GreenRabit
04-14-21, 22:31
Ok, great! You found a site. Now discover skokka and locanto as well.

You remind me of good old days. This is how I started too.

Here is how these sites work.

8. 99/10 contacts are fake.

1/10 belongs to SP.

1/100 belongs to an independent.

However, if you are feeling adventurous and decide to call / whatsapp these numbers, please take precautions.

1. Don't pay any advance whatsoever. Not even Rs 10/.

2. Don't share your photo.

3. Any non MH number is fake, check TC.

They will blackmail the shit out of you.

If you crave for slightly less adventure, you can find ads on skokka / locanto selling contacts. Mostly junk contacts.

They collect these numbers from skokka and locanto, collect info by whatsapp / telegram and if they feel (pay attention here, feel does not mean meet) that the girl is genuine, they sell the contacts.

Only invest an amount that you don't mind losing because you will.

Important. Reach them on Telegram and protect your number.

Bottom line, once your misadventures are over, get a subscription here. And if your finances allow you, try SA as well.

Hello all,

Hope all are doing well!

SumitPune
04-15-21, 02:57
Sonali from Kerala spa, wakad.

Can you tell me which spa and which girl?

Neel1988
04-15-21, 10:08
Ok, great! You found a site. Now discover skokka and locanto as well.

You remind me of good old days. This is how I started too.

Here is how these sites work.

8. 99/10 contacts are fake.

1/10 belongs to SP.

1/100 belongs to an independent.

However, if you are feeling adventurous and decide to call / whatsapp these numbers, please take precautions.

1. Don't pay any advance whatsoever. Not even Rs 10/.

2. Don't share your photo.

3. Any non MH number is fake, check TC.

They will blackmail the shit out of you..Thank you very much for your input with important pointers. Definitely I will pay attention on those things and strict no to advance. If any update will put here on forum.

Have gone through locanto. Did not find anything appealing. Will go through Skokka. Let's hope for the best.

Stay safe.

Swagate
04-15-21, 12:41
Yes, you got it right. It's the only spa in mall on first floor.

Lucky you. I am really amazed to see some action in Ravet. Is the mall you are talking about on Ravet BRTS road (bitwin Mki Chowk to Bndve Crner)?

Swagate
04-15-21, 12:44
Try your luck but play safe, most importantly no advance payment.

GreenRabit bro has another detailed reply.

Thanks for your input. The rates mentioned baffle me a lot. Still until and unless we try, cannot guarantee anything. Never know luck might be on our side. Will call a girl after lockdown gets over.

Swagate
04-15-21, 13:12
Even I came across a few who were money oriented which I simply skipped.

It takes a lot of patience and some luck as well to get such GF experience.

Nice bro, you got free sex. I have got few spa girls to agree to visit my place but they always ask for money, sometimes more than what I pay for service in spa citing travel costs etc.

PuneRomper
04-16-21, 03:58
A man sure a lot of guys would have visited her since then. And if she is the source, there would be at least a few other visible symptomatic cases.

So if there are any on this group and they would care to raise a hand, we would be able to point with greater certainty.

OMG it's been a while. Guys who met Ritu in between it's better get checked.

As you might not have that infection but you might be carrier of the same. Be safe and happy lockdown LOL.

Bhamsookh1
04-16-21, 04:12
Sonali from Kerala spa, wakad.Is this same Sonali who worked at Tukta spa before?

Neel1988
04-16-21, 07:27
Try your luck but play safe, most importantly no advance payment.

GreenRabit bro has another detailed reply.Sure Swagate, will definitely play safe with no advance payment. Really a good detailed reply by GreenRabit bro.

Friendly Wolf
04-16-21, 12:38
Guys,

Happy mongering.It is very strange to hear!

Since Ritu is probably most celebrated person on the forum, strange to see no one else mentioning this so far. If it really was viral, it would have been spread to more than half of mongering community in Pune so far. It would be really great if you can provide details of this infection you had, rest of the people who'd seen her can check for that particular infection.

Also, I had seen Ritu I guess 3 times in last 8 months, she asked to get a bath before starting session as a covid precaution and being in this trade for so long, she seems to be mature enough to avoid such situation. Additionally, I couldn't notice any signs of any fungal infection on her body.

These are very serious claims, kindly provide more details about the medical condition & the treatment.

BoyPune
04-17-21, 05:15
Anybody tried Kathy FR KP / Mundhva?

Please share reviews.

Ishaang
04-17-21, 05:33
It is very strange to hear!

Since Ritu is probably most celebrated person on the forum, strange to see no one else mentioning this so far. If it really was viral, it would have been spread to more than half of mongering community in Pune so far. It would be really great if you can provide details of this infection you had, rest of the people who'd seen her can check for that particular infection.

Also, I had seen Ritu I guess 3 times in last 8 months, she asked to get a bath before starting session as a covid precaution and being in this trade for so long, she seems to be mature enough to avoid such situation. Additionally, I couldn't notice any signs of any fungal infection on her body.

These are very serious claims, kindly provide more details about the medical condition & the treatment.I met Ritu last year in August, also had no issues, and I usually go all the way with the deed. Considering that he is saying this was 8 months ago and many other people have visited her since then, it's possible that this could not have come from her.

Still, take precautions before visiting her, insist on fully cleaning both your private areas and mouth before the deed. I was planning to visit her, but this has put me off as I can't risk my folks finding out about this should something like this happen.

SumitPune
04-17-21, 08:48
Umm. Not sure!

Is this same Sonali who worked at Tukta spa before?

Jacky22
04-17-21, 10:31
These warts virus stay in your body for 2 years and its recurring hope you haven't been getting it.

Back from the time you got it removed.

The issue is hygienic in most places here. Be careful even with some rotten massage girls.

Guys,

Happy mongering.

Jacky22
04-17-21, 10:35
Warts take 6-8 months to make its first appearance on the surface of your skin. If it was Ritu it would have taken at least 3-4 months before it came to your notice. This might be another encounter that the Gentlemanmay have had before meeting Ritu. But as this is a viral (although mostly your immune system rejects this less contagiousvirus) I am concerned about Ritu getting infections and then spreading to people visiting her over last 1-2 months / since the encounter day with our friend here.

It is very strange to hear!

These are very serious claims, kindly provide more details about the medical condition & the treatment.

Jacky22
04-17-21, 10:43
KK buddy.

Timeline wise how long it took for you to develop the infection? If you met her 8 months back and it happened to you around 2-3 months back then it could be Ritu else it could be someone else.

Ritu is very clean as far as I know. Although I haven't seen her for over a year now due to Covid.

This is about 8 months ago dear.

LoveDoctor95
04-17-21, 14:09
Hello guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with any Indie or MILF in Pune, I can reciprocate in Delhi.

Please PM me thanks in advance.

MRicky
04-19-21, 01:34
Hello guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with any Indie or MILF in Pune, I can reciprocate in Delhi.

Please PM me thanks in advance.Bro,

The Covid surging in Pune like no tomorrow. You chose a wrong time, keep your safety in mind. First and foremost.

Most of brothers will agree that its not the time to test unknown waters.

Keep safe.

Kkarunkk
04-19-21, 08:13
KK buddy.

Timeline wise how long it took for you to develop the infection? If you met her 8 months back and it happened to you around 2-3 months back then it could be Ritu else it could be someone else.

Ritu is very clean as far as I know. Although I haven't seen her for over a year now due to Covid.Hi Jacky,

I got the infection within 15 days or so from my visit to her. And that is the only person I ever visited. My entire escapades until then and after that have been at Spas, but never got anything more than a HJ and a good relief. Please note the FR was posted late, when I saw people discussing Ritu. So wanted to caution people. I guess if you are careful and alert to small changes on your skin. And if you are careful you could take precautions / medications immediately and. The purpose of that message was only to caution people and NOT to scare them. Rest is up to you guys. You all are intelligent stalwars experts and medical and hygiene Kings in the field. Stay Safe. Enjoy.

Guys, I guess I have replied enough on this. Anyone wanting to know more, may read through the thread and learn. There will be noting new to add on this Ritu from my side. Good Luck all you guys with your mongering.

Cheers.

Patsn
04-19-21, 10:04
Hi guys,

Is there any spa open in PCMC, been trying from last week, but no luck.

Bhamsookh1
04-19-21, 10:16
I kindly urge you all to kindly share the details of the chics that you bang wo cover. As I had mentioned that Mina from crystal spa, Alia and another Spa girl (she's is married settled and spa shut now) have been doing this so be wary. Please share if there are anymore.

Swagate
04-19-21, 18:42
Nope, everything is closed and LE is keeping close eye on it.

Hi guys,

Champ211
04-19-21, 20:14
Few are open but all those spas are FS spas with BP kind of girls.

Don't visit them highly risky in terms of LE as well as Covid.

Hi guys,

VJKrishna2008
04-19-21, 20:14

1) Simran (Baner. Ends with 118):
Does no one (else) have their contact and also have PM? That would be pointless.

MRicky
04-21-21, 06:34
I kindly urge you all to kindly share the details of the chics that you bang wo cover. As I had mentioned that Mina from crystal spa, Alia and another Spa girl (she's is married settled and spa shut now) have been doing this so be wary. Please share if there are anymore.In whatever little time I have mongered in Pune or elsewhere. I've never dared to bang anyone without cover, even if the insisted. It is a different story with the non WG that were scored personally, but we should practice caution while dealing with WG.

Keep safe.

PuneGuy2006
04-21-21, 07:26
These are all fakes, they you keep on asking advance money, big no no for this site, should get banned.

Hello all,

Hope all are doing well!

KenTheRockstar
04-21-21, 09:05
Guys,

Just a word of advise. Alongwith the condom you carry, keep a bottle of Listerine or some detox with you. That's the best we can take the safety measures. BTW, thanks KK for the heads-up and alarm. While I was in Pune in Feb-Mar, I had called Ritu and was about to meet her. But due to some work had to cancel at the last moment.

I'll take the safety measures henceforth. Play safe guys.

Hi Jacky,

I got the infection within 15 days or so from my visit to her. And that is the only person I ever visited. My entire escapades until then and after that have been at Spas, but never got anything more than a HJ and a good relief. Please note the FR was posted late, when I saw people discussing Ritu. So wanted to caution people. I guess if you are careful and alert to small changes on your skin. And if you are careful you could take precautions / medications immediately and. The purpose of that message was only to caution people and NOT to scare them. Rest is up to you guys. You all are intelligent stalwars experts and medical and hygiene Kings in the field. Stay Safe. Enjoy.

Guys, I guess I have replied enough on this. Anyone wanting to know more, may read through the thread and learn. There will be noting new to add on this Ritu from my side. Good Luck all you guys with your mongering.

Cheers.

DathRagnos
04-21-21, 17:45
Bham is talking about non WG. He addressed all spa girls. Usually spa girls don't considered as WG.

In whatever little time I have mongered in Pune or elsewhere. I've never dared to bang anyone without cover, even if the insisted. It is a different story with the non WG that were scored personally, but we should practice caution while dealing with WG.

Keep safe.

DathRagnos
04-22-21, 12:49
The pics provided on the site are to good to be true for the rates. Anyways as Pune guy said let's skip this site.

These are all fakes, they you keep on asking advance money, big no no for this site, should get banned.

Rahul2007
04-23-21, 02:33
Can someone share good cam fun contact please.

Thanks guys.

DathRagnos
04-23-21, 15:36
Check with FB couples lot of cam fun available.

Can someone share good cam fun contact please.

Thanks guys.

Bhamsookh1
04-24-21, 13:53
Please PM me if anyone has any digits for a female that offers rimming in Pune. TIA.

MRicky
04-25-21, 03:18
Bham is talking about non WG. He addressed all spa girls. Usually spa girls don't considered as WG.I thought anyone providing service for money in that zone. I only differentiated them as pro and non-pro.

Thanks for clarifying bro.

Bhamsookh1
04-26-21, 10:27
I kindly urge you all to kindly share the details of the chics that you bang wo cover. As I had mentioned that Mina from crystal spa, Alia and another Spa girl (she's is married settled and spa shut now) have been doing this so be wary. Please share if there are anymore.Spa-.

Alia.

Jasmin.

Mina.

Sonam (ocean spa) but now vanished.

Misha. Indie.

Priya- indie HW, inactive.

Cathy- spa, inactive.

There could be more so lets try to find them and share them here for our safety from STDS.

PuneRomper
04-27-21, 01:50
Good to see from the lack of FRs that Pune bros are behaving responsibly. I checked the Mumbai forum and they seem to be going on as if nothing is changed.

PuneRomper
04-27-21, 01:53
Is Priya mentioned below the KN aunty?

Spa-.

Alia.

Jasmin.

Mina.

Sonam (ocean spa) but now vanished.

Misha. Indie.

Priya- indie HW, inactive.

Cathy- spa, inactive.

There could be more so lets try to find them and share them here for our safety from STDS.

FedStar
04-27-21, 03:32
Dathragnos bro, please clear inbox.

SoftBaba
04-27-21, 06:07
Hi Guys,

I have seen many African ads in Pune. I visited thrice to this girls. Two times my experience was good. In third attempt I found one was shemale.

I was wondering what they do for living? Anyone have experience with them?

Also I found they don't have agents, they operate independent.

AkashPunekar
04-27-21, 08:45
They live at upper located near bibewadi which is slum area where they live basically they charge 4 k for one shot and her skin tone is fair and she is slim.

DathRagnos
04-27-21, 15:53
Done bro. You can mail me.

Dathragnos bro, please clear inbox.

Star1987
04-27-21, 18:37
They live at upper located near bibewadi which is slum area where they live basically they charge 4 k for one shot and her skin tone is fair and she is slim.Hey Akashpunekar,

How's she, is she looking good, and any other fb couples you have tried and any individual girl.

MisterAnderson
04-27-21, 21:09
They live at upper located near bibewadi which is slum area where they live basically they charge 4 k for one shot and her skin tone is fair and she is slim.Hi Akash bhai,

Do they have a place and are they on FB?

Can you please describe how was your experience. I. E. Body type, looks and what all is on the menu.

Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
04-28-21, 06:50
Good to see from the lack of FRs that Pune bros are behaving responsibly. I checked the Mumbai forum and they seem to be going on as if nothing is changed.Those lads are more with new SA girls who need money due to curbs on tele shooting.

Bhamsookh1
04-28-21, 06:51
Is Priya mentioned below the KN aunty?Not the same as 50 yr one.

DathRagnos
04-28-21, 19:16
I agree. SA girls from Mumbai are ready to budge down as there is a financial crunch unlike Pune.

Anyways SA is unnecessary raising the bar.

Those lads are more with new SA girls who need money due to curbs on tele shooting.

Bhamsookh1
04-30-21, 12:58
My friend on his way back from Straya halted in Indo first and then Viet where between 1 to 3 million local currency he got really good gals for 12 hrs of unlimited fun. Do anything. Caucasians as well as locals who were much less pounded than our indies here. Once this virus has died the viet plan is on as I find faces of Indos like Neanderthals and Viets have better face, skin, habits and are less exposed. Better to have a mix group.

KenTheRockstar
04-30-21, 13:16
Pricilla from Aundh spa (inactive).

Alia from G spa (no whereabouts).

Rani from G spa. Black beauty (inactive since last year lockdown).

There was Muslim girl in G spa, don't remember her name now (moved to another spa. No whereabouts).

Jaya from spa at wakad. Refer to my FR (moved to native place).

Thai girl Q from Bliss spa at f'ngr. Have banged her many times with and wo see when this spa had doors.

NE girl from Bliss spa. Don't remember her name. She was simply awesome. First encounter was with see then after many sessions wo cover. She was there till '17 if I could remember.

Roshni from spa at baner (no whereabouts).

Maid from Kothrud area at my friends house (not reachable now).

Can remember these gals so far. Also have banged many more those are famous in this forum and many FR are posted on them.

These encounters are almost 5 yrs back. Miss those days now.

I kindly urge you all to kindly share the details of the chics that you bang wo cover. As I had mentioned that Mina from crystal spa, Alia and another Spa girl (she's is married settled and spa shut now) have been doing this so be wary. Please share if there are anymore.

Member #4771
04-30-21, 15:18

There was Muslim girl in G spa, don't remember her name now (moved to another spa. No whereabouts).

Thai girl Q from Bliss spa at f'ngr. Have banged her many times with and wo see when this spa had doors.

NE girl from Bliss spa. Don't remember her name. She was simply awesome. First encounter was with see then after many sessions wo cover. She was there till '17 if I could remember.

Can remember these gals so far. Also have banged many more those are famous in this forum and many FR are posted on them.

These encounters are almost 5 yrs back. Miss those days now.If anyone remembers Lucky from famous spa above bookstore, allowed both doors wo see.

VBang
04-30-21, 18:50
Guys,

Happy mongering.I had same experience in Bangalore, at that time I was 28 yrs old.

A famous sex doctor suggested to use 2 time use of gas 3 kit When tested I was reported negative for all STD.

To be safe in future I injected myself with gardsil vaccine and hepatitis be vaccine.

Gardasil vaccine prevent us from Hpv viruses and prevent prostate cancer.

Happy mongering.

SBP02
04-30-21, 19:30
Anyone in the forum had good experience with SA?

Want to know before trying.Just have look my FR.

I have been many and best experience on SA.

Cheers.

Member #4771
04-30-21, 19:52

Maid from Kothrud area at my friends house (not reachable now)..Also share the famous Indies who offer / offered.

Shankar N
05-01-21, 06:08
Clear your inbox.

Brothers,

I am really craving for a young fair indie who is Bengali and or N

Clear your inbox

Never tried a Punjabi and bohri too. They're welcome too.

I can reciprocate equally with what I have.

Bhamsookh1
05-01-21, 06:53

These encounters are almost 5 yrs back. Miss those days now.Thanks for sharing. That's the thing that most have vanished. My intention is to share these names so fellow mongers can decide whether to go ahead or not.

Bhamsookh1
05-01-21, 06:55

Roshni from spa at baner (no whereabouts)..G spa is green village? Heard almost every girl did wo see there. But I am sharing only verified info.

Bhamsookh1
05-01-21, 06:58
If anyone remembers Lucky from famous spa above bookstore, allowed both doors wo see.Lucky the Thai from Aundh has gone back for good long back and was never planning to return to India. Am I correct in recognizing lucky?

Bhamsookh1
05-01-21, 06:59
I had same experience in Bangalore, at that time I was 28 yrs old.

A famous sex doctor suggested to use 2 time use of gas 3 kit When tested I was reported negative for all STD.

To be safe in future I injected myself with gardsil vaccine and hepatitis be vaccine.

Happy mongering.Thanks for sharing this useful information.

Bhamsookh1
05-01-21, 07:00
Just have look my FR.

I have been many and best experience on SA.

Cheers.Please share your experiences and FRs.

Bhamsookh1
05-01-21, 07:02
Also share the famous Indies who offer / offered.Only active indies we have found are Alia and Misha who do wo see. We need more sharings. There might be many but intention is to find out ones who do wo see with multiple. For our safety.

Bhamsookh1
05-01-21, 07:04
Clear your inbox.Inbox cleared.

AndyAdult
05-01-21, 09:31
Hi guys,

Is there any spa open in PCMC, been trying from last week, but no luck.Try why spa in Baner, they keep sending me messages with photos almost every day though I never visited them.

KenTheRockstar
05-01-21, 10:51
Sorry bro. Cannot disclose their names. Its an agreement with them. It is all based on how someone treats a lady. Only then she opens up. I took long time to learn those skills. Thanks to the other seniors then as I was pretty naïve. I created a rapport with each and everyone of those then. But unfortunately from last 3 -4 yrs lost the connect due to my work and other things.

Also share the famous Indies who offer / offered.

DathRagnos
05-01-21, 19:10
Yes! Even I thought of her.

Lucky the Thai from Aundh has gone back for good long back and was never planning to return to India. Am I correct in recognizing lucky?

DathRagnos
05-01-21, 19:14
Wow! Very useful info. You should also put this post in the sexual awareness forum. This will help lot of fellows.

I even heard there is some medicine which will prevent HIV from transferring. It has been mentioned on the sexual awareness forum.

I had same experience in Bangalore, at that time I was 28 yrs old.

Happy mongering.

VBang
05-01-21, 19:29
Wow! Very useful info. You should also put this post in the sexual awareness forum. This will help lot of fellows.

I even heard there is some medicine which will prevent HIV from transferring. It has been mentioned on the sexual awareness forum.It was my 1st sex with a WG, she had a wart on lips of cat.

Doctor clearly told that no need to panic if I have used rubber.

He only suggested the vaccine and it's true that HIV can be prevented if we get any injection (I really don't know the name of injection) within 24 or 48 hrs of time.

And fellow mongers, if you are below 30 yrs of age then you better get vaccinated for HPV and hepatitis be.

Asd968
05-02-21, 01:26
Any review for attached SA chick?

I was in touch from last week and planning to her at her place.

PuneRomper
05-02-21, 02:00
Looks nice. Do update on area, experience, damage after you have her.

I was in touch from last week and planning to her at her place.

Bhamsookh1
05-02-21, 07:03

I was in touch from last week and planning to her at her place.She showed interest in me but I found her expensive, old, unattractive hence didn't proceed. It's my perception and maybe wrong.

MRicky
05-02-21, 15:33
Yes! Even I thought of her.Yes, I think we are talking about the same one.

Asd968
05-03-21, 01:33
She showed interest in me but I found her expensive, old, unattractive hence didn't proceed. It's my perception and maybe wrong.Yeh from pics she looks old. Will only go if I get some review.

Bhamsookh1
05-03-21, 06:01
Any references for girls offering rimming. Wish to try one after lockdown. PM active.

Dickardo
05-03-21, 07:11

I was in touch from last week and planning to her at her place.Was in touch with her. Not sure if she is really from Pune or Mumbai (Her SA handle itself says 'INMUMBAI'). Initially she told me she is from Pune but that's when Pune lockdown was announced & she wasn't aware of the restrictions in Pune (At that time rules for Pune & Mumbai lockdown were different) & that's when I understood she's not in Pune but in Mumbai instead. SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Cheers!

Member #4761
05-03-21, 10:04

These encounters are almost 5 yrs back. Miss those days now.Priscilla was a good fuck to be honest. Fucked her twice. After 5 min of massage she would ask if you want extras. Although she was a bit unhygienic but apart from BJ she would allow everything that too in 1.5 k. Also she would wrap her legs around waist when fucking in missionary. That felt good. Also who allows a session in 1.5 k. I had fucked her without see on one occasion. I wish she returns back.

KenTheRockstar
05-03-21, 15:08
Yes. You are right. In my initial visits to this spa I was very much surprised when the Muslim girl was OK to go bare. I thought she would resist and I would force in. LOL. But it was easy go. She told almost all girls there do it. Only thing is they need to have confidence in you. The black beauty (rani) was a hard nut to crack. Initially she was like only HJ then moved to B2B then complete nude then FS with see. On each of my visit I was growing up on her ladder. LOL. I don't know who else in the forum could get in her bare. Really missing those days and Pune.

G spa is green village? Heard almost every girl did wo see there. But I am sharing only verified info.

MRicky
05-03-21, 16:01
Yes. You are right. In my initial visits to this spa I was very much surprised when the Muslim girl was OK to go bare. I thought she would resist and I would force in. LOL. But it was easy go. She told almost all girls there do it. Only thing is they need to have confidence in you. The black beauty (rani) was a hard nut to crack. Initially she was like only HJ then moved to B2B then complete nude then FS with see. On each of my visit I was growing up on her ladder. LOL. I don't know who else in the forum could get in her bare. Really missing those days and Pune.Yes, The same girl was ready to go bareback in first session itself. Didn't tried though. I had made it my policy not to go BB with spa and WG girls.

Oklute
05-04-21, 05:10
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

KenTheRockstar
05-04-21, 07:48
Yup. That's true. She was pretty naive when I met her first and was easily ready for FS. But later she started drinking and was very unhygienic. She was almost getting out of control then. On my very first visit at the spa she was ready for FS wo see. Also had visited at her place in sangvi 4-5 times. But later I guess the landlord staying at ground floor had doubt so stopped. But all the time she was a very good fuck. I used to release the load in her which was a good feeling. I guess she is not in Pune anymore. Is anyone in forum still in connect with her?

Priscilla was a good fuck to be honest. Fucked her twice. After 5 min of massage she would ask if you want extras. Although she was a bit unhygienic but apart from BJ she would allow everything that too in 1.5 k. Also she would wrap her legs around waist when fucking in missionary. That felt good. Also who allows a session in 1.5 k. I had fucked her without see on one occasion. I wish she returns back.

Sen Sex
05-04-21, 15:37
Sharada aka Rati is the only one I know who gives very enthusiastic riming. That is the only service I take from her. DM me if you want her number.

Any references for girls offering rimming. Wish to try one after lockdown. PM active.

Member #4761
05-04-21, 18:01
Has anyone had an encounter with this couple from bibwewadi?

Share your experience here, please.

VJKrishna2008
05-04-21, 20:03
Sharada aka Rati is the only one I know who gives very enthusiastic riming. She was very good with BBBJ also. She had boobs to die for. Firm, round, no sag.

VJKrishna2008
05-04-21, 20:07
With business drying up over the last 1 year, girls are suffering big time. Do a favour, help them out. At least ask them. No need to go big. A 2 k transfer goes a long way for them in these difficult times.

DathRagnos
05-05-21, 10:41
Hmm true but with caution don't make it habit for them. This is difficult time for everyone.

With business drying up over the last 1 year, girls are suffering big time. Do a favour, help them out. At least ask them. No need to go big. A 2 k transfer goes a long way for them in these difficult times.

Jadugar
05-05-21, 15:55
Hmm true but with caution don't make it habit for them. This is difficult time for everyone.Had an opposit experience with two three.

One day one girl msg me can you meet me now. It was day time. I said can't. What is the matter. I askd. No, I want some money urgently. Give 5 k. I said can't do that much. But helped by 4 k. Since then ten times she assured. Meeting you. But ti date not happen. 4 k went to drain. Same way another sp hw asked for help. Helped by3. 5 k. To have good stuff including herself. One day Asked for money for hair straightening. Denied. Now all dear. Darling. Gone. Not even sending msg. So don't believe these girls. Give one hand take from others. Rest is your wish.

Ulalaulala123
05-05-21, 17:44
Had an opposit experience with two three.

One day one girl msg me can you meet me now. It was day time. I said can't. What is the matter. I askd. No, I want some money urgently. Give 5 k. I said can't do that much. But helped by 4 k. Since then ten times she assured. Meeting you. But ti date not happen. 4 k went to drain. Same way another sp hw asked for help. Helped by3. 5 k. To have good stuff including herself. One day Asked for money for hair straightening. Denied. Now all dear. Darling. Gone. Not even sending msg. So don't believe these girls. Give one hand take from others. Rest is your wish.They are only interested in us for money, nothing else. One of spa girls had gone back to her hometown during 1st lockdown. I just pinged her to know how she was doing and if & when planning to come back. She started asking to transfer 2 k, said just now had an accident, need to go hospital, send now urgent. I realized something was amiss and didn't reply, then she called me on whatsapp which also I didn't pick. She then blocked me.

This was one of the girls who had agreed to come to my place but head prevailed over johnny and I didn't go ahead. Good riddance.

VJKrishna2008
05-05-21, 18:38

One day one girl msg me ... want some money urgently. ... helped by 4 k. ... Same way another sp hw asked for help. Helped by3. 5 k. ...Now gone...Give one hand take from others. Rest is your wish.I absolutely agree. That is whay I said your fav ones. Not some stranger. If you liked being with someone earlier, only then go ahead.

And even then, in small amount, what you can afford to lose.

Sen Sex
05-05-21, 18:55
During last year's stricter version of lockdown I pinged Ritu and told her if she needs any monetary help I can do and we will adjust later. She said OK then after few weeks she asked if I can send some money, didn't say how much. I told her I can xfer 5 k, she gave bank account details of some one in Lucknow and I transferred the money.

After the lockdown was lifted when we met I gave her usual payment and she said you have already given. I told forget that, its nothing. But she insisted that it should be adjusted and took only balance amount. You helped me in my time of need that itself is big thing was her comment.

So, some girls are decent enough that you don't mind helping out. Need to judge carefully and as VJ pointed out only a small amount that you can afford to lose.

Madhav404
05-06-21, 07:17
My friend on his way back from Straya halted in Indo first and then Viet where between 1 to 3 million local currency he got really good gals for 12 hrs of unlimited fun. Do anything. Caucasians as well as locals who were much less pounded than our indies here. Once this virus has died the viet plan is on as I find faces of Indos like Neanderthals and Viets have better face, skin, habits and are less exposed. Better to have a mix group.Viet seems to be a good options to t-land. Just want to know is it safe, as I've heard about LE being very strict on tourist engaging in such activities.

Madhav404
05-06-21, 07:24
When we book a gal the rates are as per no of shot or duration. I always tell the bird upfront how much time I need and no of shot. But I've never had bird for full night. What is meaning of full night? How many shot, in general, we can expect?

DathRagnos
05-06-21, 12:32
These things happen. So whenever you transfer money make sure your rapo with girls is good else just deny. But in your case she was asking you to meet. So might as well you should have met her and then gave money.

All newbies and fresher never ever give advance and money without deed if you don't know that girl very well.

One day one girl msg me can you meet me now. It was day time. I said can't. What is the matter. I askd. No, I want some money urgently. Give 5 k. I said can't do that much. But helped by 4 k. Since then ten times she assured. Meeting you. But ti date not happen. 4 k went to drain. Same way another sp hw asked for help. Helped by3. 5 k. To have good stuff including herself. One day Asked for money for hair straightening. Denied. Now all dear. Darling. Gone. Not even sending msg. So don't believe these girls. Give one hand take from others. Rest is your wish.

DathRagnos
05-06-21, 12:41
I got a different view about amount to be loosed. Any amount is amount and hard earned money; so instead loosing I would suggest to have good bond with decent females who are through out professional.

Ritu is decent girl. Likewise many will be. Don't go on Spa girls.

During last year's stricter version of lockdown I pinged Ritu and told her if she needs any monetary help I can do and we will adjust later. She said OK then after few weeks she asked if I can send some money, didn't say how much. I told her I can xfer 5 k, she gave bank account details of some one in Lucknow and I transferred the money.

After the lockdown was lifted when we met I gave her usual payment and she said you have already given. I told forget that, its nothing. But she insisted that it should be adjusted and took only balance amount. You helped me in my time of need that itself is big thing was her comment.

So, some girls are decent enough that you don't mind helping out. Need to judge carefully and as VJ pointed out only a small amount that you can afford to lose.

DactMong
05-06-21, 12:46
Lucky the Thai from Aundh has gone back for good long back and was never planning to return to India. Am I correct in recognizing lucky?Recd message from Lucky to come and meet about 3-4 months back. She was in A spa in S Mall spa in Hadap. Not there any more I guess. I have pinged her. Super loose thoNo fun.

Bhamsookh1
05-06-21, 12:53
Sharada aka Rati is the only one I know who gives very enthusiastic riming. That is the only service I take from her. DM me if you want her number.Thanks. Is it one ending 050? Is she still active and offering? I knew a couple of girls offering rim mostly spa Thai girls but they have gone for good.

Bhamsookh1
05-06-21, 12:54
Recd message from Lucky to come and meet about 3-4 months back. She was in A spa in S Mall spa in Hadap. Not there any more I guess. I have pinged her. Super loose thoNo fun.Yep. Even if she is back she is no fun now.

Member #4771
05-06-21, 19:44
Recd message from Lucky to come and meet about 3-4 months back. She was in A spa in S Mall spa in Hadap. Not there any more I guess. I have pinged her. Super loose thoNo fun.Can anyone share her digits?

Friendly Wolf
05-07-21, 10:56
Anyone knows what's happening with Krupa?

She was one of my favourite!

Nice, well spoken & very reasonable in terms of price & really involved in the deed. Somehow she seems to be out of reach, her phones are switched off, unresponsive on whatsapp. I'd interacted with her in brief few days back, she said she's down with Covid. She also once mentioned that she's thinking to move out of the trade.

Anyone seen her recently or any update on her?

Sen Sex
05-07-21, 10:59
Yes, number ends with 050.

Thanks. Is it one ending 050? Is she still active and offering? I knew a couple of girls offering rim mostly spa Thai girls but they have gone for good.

DathRagnos
05-07-21, 15:15
I met her in the month of March. She is not loose but no fun. Moreover she now cribs you are taking long. BJ is also for sometime.

No fun action.

Yep. Even if she is back she is no fun now.

CoolMots
05-07-21, 18:17
Lucky the Thai from Aundh has gone back for good long back and was never planning to return to India. Am I correct in recognizing lucky?I had great time with Sansa Thai girl in Y spa Aundh couple of years back. She was one of the most beautiful and young thai lady I met till today. She was almost 26 years of age. She gave good covered BJ in first visit. During second visit, she told me about her upcoming birthday. I visited her on her birthday in Y spa aundh with good gift. She allowed FS and it was one of the best. Anybody has experience with her? She had a boyfriend from Delhi and both had travelled to Dubai on vacation. She showed me the trip photos.

DathRagnos
05-07-21, 19:08
She was asking for a meet 3-4 weeks ago before lock down. But I'm not in BBW so I told her politely that I have to be careful due to lockdown so I won't be in Pune.

Even I got a news she has covid from one of ma friend. That what I know till now. She is genuine and very nice in term of human being with social cause. I hope she recovers from this virus soon.

Anyone knows what's happening with Krupa?

She was one of my favourite!

Nice, well spoken & very reasonable in terms of price & really involved in the deed. Somehow she seems to be out of reach, her phones are switched off, unresponsive on whatsapp. I'd interacted with her in brief few days back, she said she's down with Covid. She also once mentioned that she's thinking to move out of the trade.

Anyone seen her recently or any update on her?

DathRagnos
05-07-21, 19:11
I don't know if we met the same girl. But in my first visit she offered me CBJ. She is short perky handful boobs with cute face and ass to die on.

I had her number too; but lost. I did get a chance for FS but did not go ahead as she was out of rubber. This was in 2018-19.

I had great time with Sansa Thai girl in Y spa Aundh couple of years back. She was one of the most beautiful and young thai lady I met till today. She was almost 26 years of age. She gave good covered BJ in first visit. During second visit, she told me about her upcoming birthday. I visited her on her birthday in Y spa aundh with good gift. She allowed FS and it was one of the best. Anybody has experience with her? She had a boyfriend from Delhi and both had travelled to Dubai on vacation. She showed me the trip photos.

PuneRomper
05-08-21, 02:35
Guys,

I have a problem and hope some of you can advice.

Things go fine for me, until a condom is put on Johnny. Till then, he is excited and saluting and ready to spit, but the moment the condom is put, he gets insulted and loses interest. Doesn't go back to original size immediately, but becomes soft. After that, even taking the condom off and restarting with BJ does not work. My mind is interested, but the organ is not.

So, spas seem to work better for me, B2B and BJ / Hi keep me hot till the end.

Does anyone else have this experience and any solution?

M Jack
05-08-21, 05:00
Your mind is too much alert and in stress. Drink a beer or two and then go for such acts. I am sure this time you will rock.

Guys,

Things go fine for me, until a condom is put on Johnny. Till then, he is excited and saluting and ready to spit, but the moment the condom is put, he gets insulted and loses interest. Doesn't go back to original size immediately, but becomes soft. After that, even taking the condom off and restarting with BJ does not work. My mind is interested, but the organ is not.

Does anyone else have this experience and any solution?

Bhamsookh1
05-08-21, 06:25
Guys,

Does anyone else have this experience and any solution?All of us face this at some point. Try for a natural solution than medication. This is related to stress and alcohol mostly. Don't take both. Why you lose hardness? Condom is tight or there isn't enough lubrication? Use different condoms till the one that suits you. Use some lubricant then put cover. Do deed with someone you are comfortable with. This should work, if it doesn't then there a lot of OTC tablets and sprays.

Tut Li
05-09-21, 04:42
All of us face this at some point. Try for a natural solution than medication. This is related to stress and alcohol mostly. Don't take both. Why you lose hardness? Condom is tight or there isn't enough lubrication? Use different condoms till the one that suits you. Use some lubricant then put cover. Do deed with someone you are comfortable with. This should work, if it doesn't then there a lot of OTC tablets and sprays.Brother,

I tried to send PM, but your mailbox is full.

Please create some space or share your number to connect.

Sid0209
05-09-21, 05:45
Hello everyone,

I used to have the number of this busty spa girl Vandana who worked at one of the spas in Sky Max mall. Lost her number when I accidentally deleted it from my phone. Is there anyone here who can share her number?

Thank you.