PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

DathRagnos
05-09-21, 06:54
Try with some medication. If you smoke then stop it for week or 2.

Hardness is depend on lot of factor as told by many members. I read somewhere that sometime skin2 skin touch is necessary for organ. As you have been doing lot of b2 b and BJ johny must be interested in the same as it has habbit of that. Try not to have sex or b2 b or BJ for a week. Get yourself horny and then try with a girl.

Guys,

I have a problem and hope some of you can advice.

Things go fine for me, until a condom is put on Johnny. Till then, he is excited and saluting and ready to spit, but the moment the condom is put, he gets insulted and loses interest. Doesn't go back to original size immediately, but becomes soft. After that, even taking the condom off and restarting with BJ does not work. My mind is interested, but the organ is not.

So, spas seem to work better for me, B2B and BJ / Hi keep me hot till the end.

Does anyone else have this experience and any solution?

Ulalaulala123
05-09-21, 08:48
Yoga Nidra and Femina in KP got raided:

https://www.punekarnews.in/koregaon-park-pune-police-raid-two-spa-centres-rescue-9-girls-from-prostitution/

Strange to see spas are still open, even got message from Agnya few days back that they are open. Who is visiting them at this time?

Cocobolo23
05-09-21, 14:01
Guys,

Things go fine for me, until a condom is put on Johnny. Till then, he is excited and saluting and ready to spit, but the moment the condom is put, he gets insulted and loses interest. Doesn't go back to original size immediately, but becomes soft. After that, even taking the condom off and restarting with BJ does not work. My mind is interested, but the organ is not.

Does anyone else have this experience and any solution?Using condom properly is important. Free movement of skin over johnney head is imp I feel. So roll up the skin while putting and then let it go move freely with cover. Sometimes thinnest is not the best. Rigged or dotted are better also extra pleasure types have some local anesthetics inside them so better to avoid.

My 2 cents. Cheers.

Bhamsookh1
05-09-21, 18:32
Brother,

I tried to send PM, but your mailbox is full.

Please create some space or share your number to connect.Hi senior,

Sorry for it. Made some space now.

Bhamsookh1
05-09-21, 18:38
Was in Mumbai for some work and thought of having some fun. Came to know thru a Mumbai friend that utuber ms opp of devil roy, actor nea Kahn, and another actress were available. Ms roy was inaccessible, Kahn was on shoot and the actress way out of my league. So came back dry. Not going to try in Pune at least till July. Meantime if I go to Mumbai again then may retry. Won't be able to share anything more for safety reasons.

Ulalaulala123
05-09-21, 19:24
I took few memberships in start of the year thinking covid was almost gone, but now I have more than 10 k stuck in unused memberships with different spas, got lured into the thought of trying all the new cute therapists (later found out many of them give only HJ or some don't give extras at all).

Will they honor them once they reopen after lockdown?

Bhamsookh1
05-10-21, 04:52
I took few memberships in start of the year thinking covid was almost gone, but now I have more than 10 k stuck in unused memberships with different spas, got lured into the thought of trying all the new cute therapists (later found out many of them give only HJ or some don't give extras at all).

Will they honor them once they reopen after lockdown?I have 2 memberships. 1 clearly denied citing T & c. 2nd one gave some extension but not completely. So lesson learnt and money lost. Henceforth will be checking spa at least 3 times before even thinking for membership. But mostly won't take any membership now on. In fact will pay members counter charges.

Before covid 1 spa just shut down so have lost there too.

AquaGenius
05-10-21, 15:27
Totally agree with your write-up. She is one decent girl (lady) who doesn't take undue advantage but is always nice and reciprocates well. I did help her in my own way back in 2018 and she still keeps praising of it. Based on that good will, she did ensure my sessions were always amazing.

During last year's stricter version of lockdown I pinged Ritu and told her if she needs any monetary help I can do and we will adjust later. She said OK then after few weeks she asked if I can send some money, didn't say how much. I told her I can xfer 5 k, she gave bank account details of some one in Lucknow and I transferred the money.

After the lockdown was lifted when we met I gave her usual payment and she said you have already given. I told forget that, its nothing. But she insisted that it should be adjusted and took only balance amount. You helped me in my time of need that itself is big thing was her comment.

So, some girls are decent enough that you don't mind helping out. Need to judge carefully and as VJ pointed out only a small amount that you can afford to lose.

AquaGenius
05-10-21, 15:36
This kind of situation did happen to me on couple occasions. From what I understand, more than the condom or something medical, this is all psychological. Let me share, what I did to overcome this problem and if it helps you too. I tried to notice and understand what was causing the softening. I found 2 reasons. When we are aroused and take a momentary break to put on the condom, there is a brief break in our thoughts and our mind is deviated from the deed. This may not affect everyone, but it did affect me. Slowly I would face softening and had to again put efforts to get rocky be hard. To resolve this, I started putting on the condom without stopping foreplay. So, I try to put it on but all the while I would still be playing with those melons or doing a LFK / DFK etc. This did help me and still does. The 2nd reason being, I was thinking rocky is all awake and hard enough to go on with the deed. But there is a slight difference there, so I used to perform foreplay or romanticize until he was solid than solid. This way rocky would be at a point of no return and all geared up. See if these things work for you too. Remember, the key is timing.

Guys,

KenTheRockstar
05-12-21, 06:40
Don't expect much from your membership. It is very less likely to get extension and impossible to get the refunds. I'm telling from my mistake of membership I had taken with Bliss f'ngr location. Since I was staying at a walkable distance of this spa then and also there were a couple Thai therapist working there. But in just a couple of weeks all those Thai girls vanished and the spa removed doors. When asked the manager about the Thai girls he started saying they had visa constraints so had to leave. From the available girls then, none of them would give extras. Almost an year's membership amount went in a vain. Since then strictly no enrolment for any spa. No matter how good it is.

Will they honor them once they reopen after lockdown?

KenTheRockstar
05-12-21, 06:50
Bro, please do share info on Marathi celebs, especially the anchor from comedy show, if you can find any leads.

Was in Mumbai for some work and thought of having some fun. Came to know thru a Mumbai friend that utuber ms opp of devil roy, actor nea Kahn, and another actress were available. Ms roy was inaccessible, Kahn was on shoot and the actress way out of my league. So came back dry. Not going to try in Pune at least till July. Meantime if I go to Mumbai again then may retry. Won't be able to share anything more for safety reasons.

MRicky
05-12-21, 22:57
Was in Mumbai for some work and thought of having some fun. Came to know thru a Mumbai friend that utuber ms opp of devil roy, actor nea Kahn, and another actress were available. Ms roy was inaccessible, Kahn was on shoot and the actress way out of my league. So came back dry. Not going to try in Pune at least till July. Meantime if I go to Mumbai again then may retry. Won't be able to share anything more for safety reasons.Devil roy should be a nice dish. Please point us in the right direction if you score.

Thanks.

ColdWater
05-13-21, 16:08
The same thing happened with the guy in the Video.

https://www.xvideos.com/video61447701/gameplay

So, I believe, is a common Phenomenon.

Guys,

DathRagnos
05-14-21, 09:57
Bro,

You actually went and found the video for his blues. Oh man you are too cool bro. LOL.

Anyways I liked one model of that video who is slim wearing silver top.

PuneRomper
05-15-21, 01:55
Thanks, man.

But can't see the video. Site seems blocked by my ISP.

Bhamsookh1
05-15-21, 06:22

So, I believe, is a common Phenomenon.You made every one busy today LOL.

Sachineb
05-15-21, 13:22
Hi guys,

I'm planning for Raj Anjali after covid cases low. She looks dam hot very fair milky white skin.

Before hunting her I just want to be on safer side like she does not have any infection especially skin.

As one of member got infected due to Ritu or some other girl.

Any review?

Also on MP site I saw one add with name Kirti, she posted her pic on add she looks fair slim. Sexy.

We talked on hangout she told she now offer only cam fun but will meet once cases are low.

Any guys tried cam fun or real meet with her?

DathRagnos
05-15-21, 18:28
Try with proxy server or under the VPN.

Thanks, man.

But can't see the video. Site seems blocked by my ISP.

Aarun21
05-16-21, 07:32
Hi guys,

I'm planning for Raj Anjali after covid cases low. She looks dam hot very fair milky white skin.

Before hunting her I just want to be on safer side like she does not have any infection especially skin.

As one of member got infected due to Ritu or some other girl.

Any review?

Also on MP site I saw one add with name Kirti, she posted her pic on add she looks fair slim. Sexy.

We talked on hangout she told she now offer only cam fun but will meet once cases are low.

Any guys tried cam fun or real meet with her?It's not an infection but a medical condition known as Vitiligo. It's not contagious and safe. She's been tried and tasted many in this forum. You can do RTTF for FRs and google for Vitiligo research.

Take an informed decision.

Cheers,

Aarun.

Bhamsookh1
05-16-21, 11:26
There have been many reports in past on indie girls and therapists coming home to offer services.

With lockdown extending more this looks as best option as how long to wait?

If anyone has tested good contacts please share.

Sachineb
05-16-21, 13:30
Thanks Arun for reply.

Yes I am aware of this medical condition of Anjali and its safer for us.

However we saw some reviews about guys getting infected due to other infections related to skin, wart,.

So I was just want to know any guys faced any other infections if they encountered.

I think we should report such issues immediately in forum if any guy face any such issues to avoid further spread.

Thanks bro for reply.

It's not an infection but a medical condition known as Vitiligo. It's not contagious and safe. She's been tried and tasted many in this forum. You can do RTTF for FRs and google for Vitiligo research.

Take an informed decision.

Cheers,

Aarun.

Radhe Simron
05-16-21, 16:37
Hi guys, radhe from Mumbai, saw a very positive review of raj Anjali fb couple, can any one send me link of fb and their contact details in PM.

Long ago banged Pallavi in Pune. Seems Anjali will be another good catch in Pune.

Thanks in advance.

PrincyGsl
05-16-21, 18:33
Dear all senior bros, I am planning to visit Mahabaleshwar in the month of June. Please any body know direct contact of girl companion or SP contact provide girls as a travel company, Full Service, GFE, share to my PM. Thanks for your help in advance.

MatureMan29
05-16-21, 19:36
Thanks, man.

But can't see the video. Site seems blocked by my ISP.Having vpn is best option. Without vpn you can try this. It was working fine.

Just replace xvideos.com with xvideos3.com

Radhe Simron
05-17-21, 08:08
Got her fb page, thanks to some old FR for pointers.

She is really milky white. I am going to try her after some relaxation in lockdown, don't want to take risk now. Hope service will be the same as mention in juicy FR. She quoted 4 k for 1 session and 7.5 k for 2 session.

Hi guys, radhe from Mumbai, saw a very positive review of raj Anjali fb couple, can any one send me link of fb and their contact details in PM.

Long ago banged Pallavi in Pune. Seems Anjali will be another good catch in Pune.

Thanks in advance.

Mayapatel
05-17-21, 10:29
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

VJKrishna2008
05-17-21, 12:06
There have been many reports in past on indie girls and therapists coming home to offer services.

With lockdown extending more this looks as best option as how long to wait?

If anyone has tested good contacts please share.Interesting idea. If you have own place, you can check with the girl. I believe Krupa would be happy to visit, and so would Sneha (pic attached - pix have been whitened by mobile camera app - she is not as fair, but looks the same - 30+ years old, slim, tight, small boobs, very submissive). I have not written an FR for her yet, but met her a couple of times. If interested, I can check with more girls.

RegnForget
05-17-21, 12:54
Having vpn is best option. Without vpn you can try this. It was working fine.

Just replace xvideos.com with xvideos3.comUse xvideos. Es on raw internet no VPN needed, its my own server for redirect, does a tunnel back connection to xvideos.com - all seamlessly.

Don't let a large crowd know or it slows down and I have to reboot.

Star1987
05-17-21, 20:45
I went K spabefore lockdown for massage, I have her number but didn't get connected.

But In lockdown, very disappointed, while searching something on mobile, I suddenly got her message.

Her name is Judwa (in English).

Before Kyra she was in east court, looking gorgeous.

Ok, coming to the point, they I replied hey, how's going on, where are you now.

She was telling that very tough situation is going on and all, don't have work and money.

So, I told that I was very bore now day's can we meet, you can give me massage, I will pay you.

She is ready, she is living in mudhwa and send me address (5 min distance from me) , I go there.

Apartment is very nice, so got entry in apartment and entered in room, two mates are there, one is very cute.

Then she massaged me very well, very proper in almost 70 minutes.

Then she told about anything you want to do, I laughed, yeah as usual but I want FS this time.

She didn't ask any money, and ready for FS.

I kissed her on neck, then coming to her balls, very very small, but she is very attractive.

Grab his ball but not very handy, she is very thin, she is spoken Marathi, Hindi and little English.

Then she grabbed my hard johny and remove from my panty, I pull her mouth to my johny, give my tool to her mouth which feel like heaven.

She licked my tool, gave me proper blowjob almost 5-6 minutes.

Then I fucked her for 5 minutes in doggystyle and release the load.

Bhamsookh1
05-17-21, 22:54
Interesting idea. If you have own place, you can check with the girl. I believe Krupa would be happy to visit, and so would Sneha (pic attached - pix have been whitened by mobile camera app - she is not as fair, but looks the same - 30+ years old, slim, tight, small boobs, very submissive). I have not written an FR for her yet, but met her a couple of times. If interested, I can check with more girls.Thanks bro for starting this. So we now have who can visit home-.

Sneha.

Kripa.

Bhagyashri.

DathRagnos
05-18-21, 07:49
Nilakshi.

Priya from wanworie.

Nisha Patil.

Thanks bro for starting this. So we now have who can visit home-.

Sneha.

Kripa.

Bhagyashri.

Ulalaulala123
05-18-21, 09:47
I went K spabefore lockdown for massage, I have her number but didn't get connected.

But In lockdown, very disappointed, while searching something on mobile, I suddenly got her message.

Her name is Judwa (in English).

Before Kyra she was in east court, looking gorgeous.

Ok, coming to the point, they I replied hey, how's going on, where are you now.

She was telling that very tough situation is going on and all, don't have work and money.

So, I told that I was very bore now day's can we meet, you can give me massage, I will pay you.

She is ready, she is living in mudhwa and send me address (5 min distance from me) , I go there.

Apartment is very nice, so got entry in apartment and entered in room, two mates are there, one is very cute.

Then she massaged me very well, very proper in almost 70 minutes.

Then she told about anything you want to do, I laughed, yeah as usual but I want FS this time.

She didn't ask any money, and ready for FS..Is it key Ora spa? I went in Feb but they had high counter charge, didn't budge below 1.5 k for 45 minutes, so left. This was on a weekday.

Please give some hint on the phoenix spa name, BTW, the mention of her balls and your panty cracked me up LOL.

Jas2469
05-18-21, 10:26
Neither is xvideos. Es working nor is the xvideos3.com working bro!

Use xvideos. Es on raw internet no VPN needed, its my own server for redirect, does a tunnel back connection to xvideos.com - all seamlessly.

DathRagnos
05-18-21, 14:50
Very techy and brilliant idea bro.

Guys don't spread it too much else as he said his server will experience latency for the response.

Just incase if someone don't mind desi things xhamster. Desi also has same videos.

Use xvideos. Es on raw internet no VPN needed, its my own server for redirect, does a tunnel back connection to xvideos.com - all seamlessly.

Star1987
05-18-21, 18:38
Its your spa, ping me personal message, I will give you her number, counter charges are very less in your spa, it is in basement.

Is it key Ora spa? I went in Feb but they had high counter charge, didn't budge below 1.5 k for 45 minutes, so left. This was on a weekday.

Please give some hint on the phoenix spa name, BTW, the mention of her balls and your panty cracked me up LOL.

Star1987
05-18-21, 18:40
Use vpn bro, it will work.

Very techy and brilliant idea bro.

Guys don't spread it too much else as he said his server will experience latency for the response.

Just incase if someone don't mind desi things xhamster. Desi also has same videos.

DathRagnos
05-19-21, 08:53
Bro, check you mail.

Use vpn bro, it will work.

Star1987
05-19-21, 13:31
Bro, check you mail.Yes bro, revert you back.

DathRagnos
05-19-21, 14:54
Yes bro, revert you back.

Check again LOL.

In case if you r looking for specific one do let me know. I will find out and give it to you.

Star1987
05-19-21, 16:13
Check again LOL.

In case if you r looking for specific one do let me know. I will find out and give it to you.Bro check your mail, I have sent you what are you looking for, let me know if any help and I want only limited contact numbers, you have sent me near about 40 contact number which will not required, please send me speciffic girl number like massage girl, who will give massage service along with FS.

HAPPY MONGERING BRO.

RizzyRizz
05-19-21, 18:05
Hi guys,

Planning to meet Katraj FB cpl shan Shabnam.

Anyone have tried her please share your experience. Would be helpful for me.

Thanks.

DathRagnos
05-19-21, 18:35
Heard Shabnam is hot. But charges are little bit higher side 7 K for 1 that's what they quote me.

Did you ask them about the price?

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Sachineb
05-19-21, 18:58
Tried her 2 years back. Her hubby came to pick me up at Katrsj zoo Park.

Flat is too inside and bedroom is too small but ok.

She is short, not that fair little bit brownish, loose boobs and pussy.

Not as fair or sexy fig as in fb pic.

Service is good, offers everything except anal.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

DathRagnos
05-20-21, 01:59
Thank god I did not go for her.

So she is not worth of 7 K per shot.

What would be her ideal deal price?

My friend told me they were offering 5K per pop around 1 year back. That's why I dropped the plan.

Tried her 2 years back. Her hubby came to pick me up at Katrsj zoo Park.

Flat is too inside and bedroom is too small but ok.

She is short, not that fair little bit brownish, loose boobs and pussy.

Not as fair or sexy fig as in fb pic.

Service is good, offers everything except anal.

Bhamsookh1
05-20-21, 21:15
It spoilt me.

https://spankbang.com/5eds4/video/tina+with+her+trainer.

Bhamsookh1
05-20-21, 21:46
Any leads for cunnilingus please PM.

FantasizeMe
05-21-21, 08:00
Hi guys,

Thanks.I met Shabnam somewhere in middle of 2019. I picked her up from Katraj. She is little heavier on side. Looks are not great but service is really good. She is ready for everything and all position without any problem. As I am not into Anal, I don't know much about it.

My overall rating.

Face - 6/10.

Body - 6/10.

Pussy - 6/10 Little loose.

Boobs - 7/10 Quiet Handful.

BBJ - 8/10.

Service - 8/10.

Hygiene - 8/10.

Damages - 10 K for 2 shots. Please note that these rates are in 2019.

I don't know the present rates.

Also I lost all my contacts from Pune. So currently have very limited contacts from Pune.

But I use to do mongering in Mumbai and Delhi a lot I am willing to exchange the contacts from there.

FantasizeMe
05-21-21, 08:11

Thanks in advance.Raj and Anjali is a famous couple. But please note that Anjali has skin pigmentation problem. No doubt her service is good. But there are 2 different opinions on ISG. Some says that she has skin decease which is contagious while some says its just a skin pigmentation problem and its not at all contagious and safe.

So better do your research and make your own opinion. You will also find few historic FRs in this forum about her.

Attaching Pic for your reference.

Member #4731
05-21-21, 09:42
Hi,

This seems like Vitiligo, which occurs when cells that produce melanin (the thing that causes skin pigmentation) die or stop functioning. Vitiligo affects people of all skin types, and the condition is not life-threatening or contagious.

Raj and Anjali is a famous couple. But please note that Anjali has skin pigmentation problem. No doubt her service is good. But there are 2 different opinions on ISG. Some says that she has skin decease which is contagious while some says its just a skin pigmentation problem and its not at all contagious and safe.

So better do your research and make your own opinion. You will also find few historic FRs in this forum about her.

Radhe Simron
05-21-21, 16:35
Completely agree.

Hi,

This seems like Vitiligo, which occurs when cells that produce melanin (the thing that causes skin pigmentation) die or stop functioning. Vitiligo affects people of all skin types, and the condition is not life-threatening or contagious.

Bhamsookh1
05-22-21, 09:44
If anyone has any tested and active leads for Cunnilingus and Rimming please PM. I can respond with what I have.

DathRagnos
05-22-21, 15:54
Bro,

Just chill for some days. Let the lock down get over. People will come up with their leads. Currently even girls are scared to meet strangers.

If anyone has any tested and active leads for Cunnilingus and Rimming please PM. I can respond with what I have.

Hriteshk85
05-22-21, 18:33
Raj and Anjali is a famous couple. But please note that Anjali has skin pigmentation problem. No doubt her service is good. But there are 2 different opinions on ISG. Some says that she has skin decease which is contagious while some says its just a skin pigmentation problem and its not at all contagious and safe.

Attaching Pic for your reference.Pigmentation problem is not contagious at all.

Tut Li
05-22-21, 19:48
Bro,

Just chill for some days. Let the lock down get over. People will come up with their leads. Currently even girls are scared to meet strangers.What about known and safe ones. I want to meet someone on Monday if you allow me friend.

GreenRabit
05-22-21, 23:23
She looks stunning!

DathRagnos
05-23-21, 04:56
Yo senor,

I allow everyone bro. And from when you need to ask me for the known ones? Your database if exponentially bigger.

What about known and safe ones. I want to meet someone on Monday if you allow me friend.

Cuntributor
05-23-21, 05:03

Attaching Pic for your reference.Hi Nice post. How much do they expect. ? Non time watcher couples who like party plus fun for benefits are the best, I have seen some posts where the couples talk in terms of shots. Short time etc, those may be highly commercial and not much fun.

Cheers.

See.

Bhamsookh1
05-23-21, 06:42
Bro,

Just chill for some days. Let the lock down get over. People will come up with their leads. Currently even girls are scared to meet strangers.Don't worry so much bro. But There is no harm in just sharing leads and being connected with girls meanwhile. No one is that desperate to meet either mongers as well as girls.

Bhamsookh1
05-23-21, 06:49
What about known and safe ones. I want to meet someone on Monday if you allow me friend.Haha big bro. I think dath bro meant to avoid meeting out of his concern for all of us. Meanwhile I am only collecting contacts at this stage. I know a few lucky fellow mongers who are enjoying with their mistresses. Maybe I need to find one such exclusive immediately after lockdown LOL. I am not too sure of the indies and spas even if I know them very well.

FantasizeMe
05-23-21, 12:01
Hi Nice post. How much do they expect. ? Non time watcher couples who like party plus fun for benefits are the best, I have seen some posts where the couples talk in terms of shots. Short time etc, those may be highly commercial and not much fun.

Cheers.

See.I have tried her way back in 2019. That time she took 6 k for 2. But some mongers has given 5 k for 2 also. Not aware of her current rates. Anyways as you correctly said she is not time watcher and tries to please you with her service.

Man In India
05-23-21, 12:26
The way friends are showing interest in Anjali, chances of she jacking up the fees cannot be ruled out.

There have been two reports on her fees, one by TittyBoy who mentioned fees to be 4 k whereas Sen Sex later mentioned that she demanded 7 k and was adamant.

We need to restrict the fees at 4 k. Max 4. 5 k.

What do we say?

MII.

DathRagnos
05-23-21, 18:37
Yo bro,

As always said keep city clean and pocket friendly. If she has asked more than 4. 5 K per pop direct no no.

Did sen sex mentioned he paid 7 K or not? I think 7 K for 2 pops is right price for her.

The way friends are showing interest in Anjali, chances of she jacking up the fees cannot be ruled out.

There have been two reports on her fees, one by TittyBoy who mentioned fees to be 4 k whereas Sen Sex later mentioned that she demanded 7 k and was adamant.

What do we say?

MII.

CoolGuy86
05-23-21, 19:11

What do we say?

MII.I recently had a chat with them and they gave me the rate of 4 k for 1 shot. Waiting for my visit to Pune once I am in Pune will definitely try her out. Yes guys the prices shouldn't change. I guess 7 k is for long time for 4-5 hours with 2-3 shots. Request guys not to be over excited and not to over pay.

TIA.

Cheers.

Coolguy86.

Ishaang
05-24-21, 04:33
Hi all,

Regarding Anjali's rates, I would advise to not go more than 3.5 k as that's what they were asking before and after the serious lockdown that happened. Please don't unnecessarily jack up the prices by overpaying as it would affect other mongers who might not have good options.

3.5 k per sesh is good for her.

Thanks.

FantasizeMe
05-24-21, 06:34
Yo bro,

As always said keep city clean and pocket friendly. If she has asked more than 4. 5 K per pop direct no no.

Did sen sex mentioned he paid 7 K or not? I think 7 K for 2 pops is right price for her.Very well said bro. Lets keep the price well within the budget. I will also urge my monger friends to keep their horses in control. Don't bombard her with service request. Otherwise she will increase the price for sure.

I think 7 k for 2 is the decent price for her. Please don't overpay in dire urge and spoil the game.

FreeWeed
05-24-21, 07:12
Found this contact from locanto. Let me know if anyone has tried or if it's fake. Claims 4 k 1 HR 1 shot. Photo attached.

VBang
05-24-21, 10:19
Hey all,

Can anyone share Raj Anjali contact?

Sachineb
05-24-21, 12:13
Hi guys,

Nowadays real meet not possible and there are lot of fake profiles asking advance payments for cam fun.

I'm looking for cam fun with genuine lady, can anyone share details?

FuckPussy
05-24-21, 12:15
Hello Pune brothers, hope everyone is doing good. I am regular monger in Delhi ncr, Hyderabad and few south cities. I will be visiting Pune for the first time and have no contacts to exchange. Requesting members to plese help me with contacts of some decent young chicks who provides good service with ref and damage so I don't over pay. Will definitely contribute my Pune experience to the forum in the upcoming trip. For now I can only exchange few sa contacts and some regular contacts of Delhi and Hyderabad. Hoping for help soon. Thanks in advance.

Man In India
05-24-21, 13:43
Hello,

I don't think he paid extra. He surely mentioned that she asked more and that is what I wanted to highlight. Perhaps the increase in demand caused this. Hence I suggested keeping the cost under control.

MII.

Yo bro,

Did sen sex mentioned he paid 7 K or not? I think 7 K for 2 pops is right price for her.

Sen Sex
05-24-21, 14:11
I didn't pay. I offered her 8 k for 2 sessions, take it or leave. She choose to leave so I didn't visit her, too many fishes to try.

More insulting was, she said 6 k for one. When I asked how about 2 and she said it will be double but for you I will make it 11.5 k. As a big favor.

Yo bro,

Star1987
05-24-21, 19:08
Check your inbox, sent 7 contacts.

Wish you happy mongering.

Hello Pune brothers, hope everyone is doing good. I am regular monger in Delhi ncr, Hyderabad and few south cities. I will be visiting Pune for the first time and have no contacts to exchange. Requesting members to plese help me with contacts of some decent young chicks who provides good service with ref and damage so I don't over pay. Will definitely contribute my Pune experience to the forum in the upcoming trip. For now I can only exchange few sa contacts and some regular contacts of Delhi and Hyderabad. Hoping for help soon. Thanks in advance.

MRicky
05-24-21, 19:40
I didn't pay. I offered her 8 k for 2 sessions, take it or leave. She choose to leave so I didn't visit her, too many fishes to try.

More insulting was, she said 6 k for one. When I asked how about 2 and she said it will be double but for you I will make it 11.5 k. As a big favor.That is odd bro, I was in contact with them recently and they quoted 4 k and 7. 5 k for 1 and 2 deeds respectively.

MRicky
05-24-21, 19:42
Hey all,

Can anyone share Raj Anjali contact?Bro search in FB filter by city and you'll get it. Msg them on FB and ask them for their telegram handle. That is how I connected with them.

Cheers.

MRicky
05-24-21, 19:46
Found this contact from locanto. Let me know if anyone has tried or if it's fake. Claims 4 k 1 HR 1 shot. Photo attached.Bro afro are available at a far lesser price. Bargain and you can get her for about 3 k for 2. Didn't try her specifically, but this is overall price range.

Also they tend to upload fake pics in their ads so be mindful that you might not get what you see there.

Cheers.

FuckPussy
05-24-21, 20:02

Wish you happy mongering.Thank you bro, checked inbox and reverted back in the evening for ref of krupa, avni, fiza, anjali, natasha. Please share ref and also fiza seems to be from Mumbai as there is no FR of her in Pune forum and also I could only find krupa FR's in Pune forum.

FreeWeed
05-25-21, 00:29
Hey, can you share these contacts with me also? I will reciprocate with few of my SP contacts of Pune.

Wish you happy mongering.

PuneRomper
05-25-21, 01:49
Agree. Once higher level is reached, it stays there.

Hi all,

Regarding Anjali's rates, I would advise to not go more than 3.5 k as that's what they were asking before and after the serious lockdown that happened. Please don't unnecessarily jack up the prices by overpaying as it would affect other mongers who might not have good options.

3.5 k per sesh is good for her.

Thanks.

FantasizeMe
05-25-21, 06:37
Found this contact from locanto. Let me know if anyone has tried or if it's fake. Claims 4 k 1 HR 1 shot. Photo attached.Is her last digits 9185. If yes then she is genuine and provide good service.

FreeWeed
05-25-21, 07:38
Is her last digits 9185. If yes then she is genuine and provide good service.No it was 876. Please guide me to the right contact though.

Star1987
05-25-21, 08:18
Don't go bro, she is fake.

Found this contact from locanto. Let me know if anyone has tried or if it's fake. Claims 4 k 1 HR 1 shot. Photo attached.

Meetvipgirls
05-25-21, 14:15

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

FreeWeed
05-26-21, 02:29
Anybody know the girl in pic? Got her pictures from a SP. 15 k for a night. Wanted to know if service is worth or not.

Bhamsookh1
05-26-21, 13:52
Don't go bro, she is fake.Please check your PM Star1987 and revert when you can.

RockHopper231
05-26-21, 18:22
Hey guys,

This is my first time trying something like this and was hoping if someone can point me in right direction for safe sex. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Star1987
05-27-21, 06:43
Don't look like genuine, if it is, don't give advance amount.

Anybody know the girl in pic? Got her pictures from a SP. 15 k for a night. Wanted to know if service is worth or not.

FireLava
05-27-21, 07:04
Anybody know the girl in pic? Got her pictures from a SP. 15 k for a night. Wanted to know if service is worth or not.Hi Brother,

The girl is a genuine WG. But I am not sure if your sp. I had her in Chennai. 60-70% of the pics Nice company but not too much into GFE.

DathRagnos
05-27-21, 09:50
You need to have subscription so that we can share contacts with you.

Hey guys,

This is my first time trying something like this and was hoping if someone can point me in right direction for safe sex. Any help is appreciated thanks.

DathRagnos
05-27-21, 09:52
It looks like they are filtered and fake. Did you do the image search?

Ask SP to show this girl on VC. If everything looks ok then go ahead.

Ishaang
05-27-21, 14:05
Hi all,

Can anyone share the pics of Priya, the 53 yo MILF from KN? I remember that she has an account on SA and had shared some pics there, but I am unable to view it as I am not a premium SA member. If any monger who has an SA account and has contacted her on that platform please share her pics here? Would like to see how she looks. I know, as a certain monger stated, that those pics are from when she was slightly young, but would still like to check it.

Cheers!

FreeWeed
05-27-21, 16:32
Report of a experience from February. Got this contact of airplane nagar based SP. Sent me photos of few girls, picked this one. She was Punjabi girl, here only for the week, facing some financial issues. SP asked for 6 k per shot, bargained down to 9 k + cabfare for two shot session.

The girl:

Face: 7/10 - looked better in photos.

Boobs: 7/10 - little saggy, nice big nipples tho.

Pussy- 10/10 - great aroma, taste and tight as fuck.

BJ- 9/10 - she didn't want to give without condom since corona and all, but still was very good at it, and took whole dick in mouth.

She got a cab to oyo I booked, chatted for a while, nice young girl, started kissing and got out clothes. Was a bit disappointed at saggy boobs but got into the act, gave each other oral, 69, and very tasty pussy. Started fucking and her hole was tight, and she was totally into the act, moaning and wrapping her legs around me. Fucked in missionary and doggy, and came in doggy. She was smiling ear to ear by the end of it. Took a break, smoked some cigarettes and hit round 2. More than anything her tight puss and moaning made it VFM.

WIR: I would but unfortunately she's back to Punjab.

MRicky
05-27-21, 17:19
Anybody know the girl in pic? Got her pictures from a SP. 15 k for a night. Wanted to know if service is worth or not.I have tried this one in Mumbai, though it was from a highly established contact and not from an SP. Service was above average. You can try after making absolutely sure that you are getting the same dish.

Charges were inline with what you have quoted.

Cheers.

Rocinate03
05-28-21, 05:29
Hey guys,

Hows it going? Been out of Pune for sometime.

Came yesterday and was casual going through MR.

Found this girl Monika, claims to be from Katraj.

Independent, little chubby from MR pics, 3 k 1 shot and 4 k w / o condom.

Has anyone been to her or any reviews?

4 k w / o condom is the main attraction but I am not that into chubby girls, but for this would like to try.

Do let me know some suggestions.

DathRagnos
05-28-21, 11:24
Bro,

If you have her number. She has her DP her latest pic. She is 53 but looks 57. I wouldn't recommend her unless you are in older girls.

Hi all,

Can anyone share the pics of Priya, the 53 yo MILF from KN? I remember that she has an account on SA and had shared some pics there, but I am unable to view it as I am not a premium SA member. If any monger who has an SA account and has contacted her on that platform please share her pics here? Would like to see how she looks. I know, as a certain monger stated, that those pics are from when she was slightly young, but would still like to check it.

Cheers!

DathRagnos
05-28-21, 15:08
If I am not wrong. SA King Aarun also posted FR about her.

SP Shi*I has good chick I feel. Moreover rate also looks ok but can be brought down.

Report of a experience from February. Got this contact of airplane nagar based SP. Sent me photos of few girls, picked this one. She was Punjabi girl, here only for the week, facing some financial issues. SP asked for 6 k per shot, bargained down to 9 k + cabfare for two shot session.

The girl:

Face: 7/10 - looked better in photos.

Boobs: 7/10 - little saggy, nice big nipples tho.

Pussy- 10/10 - great aroma, taste and tight as fuck.

BJ- 9/10 - she didn't want to give without condom since corona and all, but still was very good at it, and took whole dick in mouth.

She got a cab to oyo I booked, chatted for a while, nice young girl, started kissing and got out clothes. Was a bit disappointed at saggy boobs but got into the act, gave each other oral, 69, and very tasty pussy. Started fucking and her hole was tight, and she was totally into the act, moaning and wrapping her legs around me. Fucked in missionary and doggy, and came in doggy. She was smiling ear to ear by the end of it. Took a break, smoked some cigarettes and hit round 2. More than anything her tight puss and moaning made it VFM.

WIR: I would but unfortunately she's back to Punjab.

PuneRomper
05-29-21, 01:46
4 K w / o is an attraction? I thought it would be a turn off. Very risky. I would say even with is risky for such a babe as there is sure exchange of fluids.

Hey guys,

4 k w / o condom is the main attraction but I am not that into chubby girls, but for this would like to try.

Do let me know some suggestions.

Shankar N
05-29-21, 08:18
Hope you have checked your PM. If not, please check.

Don't look like genuine, if it is, don't give advance amount.

SeriousSam
05-29-21, 08:35
Bro,

If you have her number. She has her DP her latest pic. She is 53 but looks 57. I wouldn't recommend her unless you are in older girls.Yes a old lady, if you really like older women try, also she goes on aAFF also by name of malshika, I had met her casually didn't find worth, she is well educated.

And looked clean.

SeriousSam
05-29-21, 08:37
Thank you bro, checked inbox and reverted back in the evening for ref of krupa, avni, fiza, anjali, natasha. Please share ref and also fiza seems to be from Mumbai as there is no FR of her in Pune forum and also I could only find krupa FR's in Pune forum.Fiza is from Mumbai, she can travel to Pune, currently not in Mumbai also, lockdown and pandemic effect back to her native.

LoutyFolk12
05-29-21, 09:34
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website.

Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage.

In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

Ishaang
05-29-21, 10:41
Yes a old lady, if you really like older women try, also she goes on aAFF also by name of malshika, I had met her casually didn't find worth, she is well educated.

And looked clean.Sorry, which DP pic are you talking about?

I checked her number both on truecaller and WhatsApp and didn't find any.

I also cannot find her on AFF as I am unable to search for her.

Can you confirm if her number ends with 284?

DathRagnos
05-29-21, 12:02
Guys, It looks like there is a big need for Priya from KN. I respect your liking; but on the other hand her charges are 8 K for a pop. Which I feel little bit on higher side.

So would request all of you to budge her down to 6 K so that city would be pocket friendly.

Ulalaulala123
05-29-21, 19:34
Webseries actress Rekha Mona sarkar is very active in tango these days, so I pinged her to check if she will do a full nude video call.

She said yes and quoted 8 k but I am doubtful she will do it as she has only shown boobs in 2-3 webseries and completely stopped showing anything now. Even her tango lives has zero nudity. I know 8 k is too much but I have drooled over her since I saw her innocent face and lovely lips, so might try her if it's real.

If anyone had any luck with her or other web series actresses. Please let me know.

Member #4771
05-29-21, 22:19
Hey guys,

Do let me know some suggestions.Please think this through, you are definitely not the first guy she is offering without see and won't be the last one. Always use see and for this profile I would recommend only CBJ and no DFK if you go ahead.

Member #4771
05-29-21, 22:20
Guys, It looks like there is a big need for Priya from KN. I respect your liking; but on the other hand her charges are 8 K for a pop. Which I feel little bit on higher side.

So would request all of you to budge her down to 6 K so that city would be pocket friendly.I managed to get her for 3 hrs 3 sessions for 10 k. Please keep prices in check or ask in forum before negotiation.

DathRagnos
05-30-21, 07:25
Bro number is correct. She haven't have your number saved so you can't see her DP.

If you are so keen then you may start the conversation and ask for pics. She will share the filtered pics. As said by Cougarhunter and other guys please ask her to come down to 6 K for pop.

All the best.

Sorry, which DP pic are you talking about?

Can you confirm if her number ends with 284?

DathRagnos
05-30-21, 07:26
I managed to get her for 3 hrs 3 sessions for 10 k. Please keep prices in check or ask in forum before negotiation.That's great! I did not find her attractive so I did one session for 6. 5 K.

DathRagnos
05-30-21, 07:27
Please think this through, you are definitely not the first guy she is offering without see and won't be the last one. Always use see and for this profile I would recommend only CBJ and no DFK if you go ahead.I would suggest not to go ahead when she has such offers on the table.

FreeWeed
05-30-21, 13:51
If I am not wrong. SA King Aarun also posted FR about her.

SP Shi*I has good chick I feel. Moreover rate also looks ok but can be brought down.Agreed. I tried someone from another SP recently and the experience was horrible LOL.

Tut Li
05-30-21, 14:20
Bro number is correct. She haven't have your number saved so you can't see her DP.

If you are so keen then you may start the conversation and ask for pics. She will share the filtered pics. As said by Cougarhunter and other guys please ask her to come down to 6 K for pop.

All the best.She is not worth even 6 k a pop unless someone is into only grannies and enjoy fucking them.

Ulalaulala123
05-30-21, 16:52
I had got the below girl's details from a Spa girl in KP. Unfortunately couldn't try her as corona 1st wave started and don't know her whereabouts now.

Has anyone here tried her? Is she still active?

DadFuck
05-30-21, 17:24
I would suggest not to go ahead when she has such offers on the table.Your right bro.

DadFuck
05-31-21, 02:21
Hi friends,

Been in touch with fb couples pooja Ganesh sayli Sameer krutika any one took their services any reviews. Also one SP Pritesh. Reviews appreciated.

VickyD6
05-31-21, 05:33
Hey guys,

Do let me know some suggestions.I am a newbie but I wouldn't for anything go without protection.

Hell I am apprehensive about DATY and DFK.

FuckPussy
05-31-21, 08:01
Hello brothers, firstly I would like to thank each and every brother who helped with contacts. In Pune for next couple of days so wanted to enjoy my time here. Contacted a few and got the quotes. Planning to meet couple of them. Below are the rates that are quoted by few wgs and few are still asking for reference to meet even after talking rest of the things. I don't want to jackup price so posting it here please advice the correct charges.

1. krupa quoting 8 k /2 sessions and strict 2 hours time.

2. bhagyashree quoting 2000/ shot and 7000/ night. Also asking 500 advance

3. ritu ending with 131 asking 5 k /1 HR.

4. nisha ending with 5225 asking 10 k / night and strictly asking ref and last digits.

5. diva seems to be beautiful with digits ending 516 asking 15 k and 5 k as advance.

6. rashi patil asking 7 k /2 and 12 k for night and also saying they are couple.

7. raj anjali quoting 4 k /1 shot and 8 k /2.

8. anita digits ending with 106 is asking for reference name and last digits for meet and quoted 5 k /2 and 2 hrs.

Planning to meet raj anali, krupa for day after tomorrow and two more on the next day. Please advice if the charges they said are ok or should I bring them down. Also if anyone has ref for nisha and anita please care to share name and last digits. It will be very helpful. Will post my experience in the forum once I meet them. Thanks in advance.

DathRagnos
05-31-21, 08:30
Bro,

I hope following help you. I think you must have contacted from my list. So I would go by your points.

1. krupa quoting 8 k /2 sessions and strict 2 hours time. She was charging 6 K for 2 and never ever gave us time bounderies. Give reference as Akshay and ragnarok. You might ask Ragnarok for his details as name and everything. She really liked him so it would be much helpful.

2. bhagyashree quoting 2000/ shot and 7000/ night. Also asking 500 advance. No advance strictly. Ask Bhamsookh for his reference he might help you in that case.

3. ritu ending with 131 asking 5 k /1 HR. She is genuine and she charges the same as she comes with place.

4. nisha ending with 5225 asking 10 k / night and strictly asking ref and last digits. Last digits 474.

5. diva seems to be beautiful with digits ending 516 asking 15 k and 5 k as advance. Beware I already warned you about this. Ragnarok's contact and she might cheat you as she was friend through some female who already cheated couple of friends here in ISG.

6. rashi patil asking 7 k /2 and 12 k for night and also saying they are couple.

7. raj anjali quoting 4 k /1 shot and 8 k /2. It's their usual rate.

8. anita digits ending with 106 is asking for reference name and last digits for meet and quoted 5 k /2 and 2 hrs. Ask Bhamsookh for this last digits.

Happy mongering!

Hello brothers, firstly I would like to thank each and every brother who helped with contacts. In Pune for next couple of days so wanted to enjoy my time here. Contacted a few and got the quotes. Planning to meet couple of them. Below are the rates that are quoted by few wgs and few are still asking for reference to meet even after talking rest of the things. I don't want to jackup price so posting it here please advice the correct charges.

4. nisha ending with 5225 asking 10 k / night and strictly asking ref and last digits.

5. diva seems to be beautiful with digits ending 516 asking 15 k and 5 k as advance.

8. anita digits ending with 106 is asking for reference name and last digits for meet and quoted 5 k /2 and 2 hrs.

Planning to meet raj anali, krupa for day after tomorrow and two more on the next day. Please advice if the charges they said are ok or should I bring them down. Also if anyone has ref for nisha and anita please care to share name and last digits. It will be very helpful. Will post my experience in the forum once I meet them. Thanks in advance.

FuckPussy
05-31-21, 08:52
Bro,

I hope following help you. I think you must have contacted from my list. So I would go by your points.

1. krupa quoting 8 k /2 sessions and strict 2 hours time. She was charging 6 K for 2 and never ever gave us time bounderies. Give reference as Akshay and ragnarok. You might ask Ragnarok for his details as name and everything. She really liked him so it would be much helpful.

2. bhagyashree quoting 2000/ shot and 7000/ night. Also asking 500 advance. No advance strictly. Ask Bhamsookh for his reference he might help you in that case.

3. ritu ending with 131 asking 5 k /1 HR. She is genuine and she charges the same as she comes with place.

4. nisha ending with 5225 asking 10 k / night and strictly asking ref and last digits. Last digits 474.

5. diva seems to be beautiful with digits ending 516 asking 15 k and 5 k as advance. Beware I already warned you about this. Ragnarok's contact and she might cheat you as she was friend through some female who already cheated couple of friends here in ISG.

7. raj anjali quoting 4 k /1 shot and 8 k /2. It's their usual rate.

8. anita digits ending with 106 is asking for reference name and last digits for meet and quoted 5 k /2 and 2 hrs. Ask Bhamsookh for this last digits.

Happy mongering!Thank you brother you were very helpful right from the beginning. I owe you.

SeriousSam
05-31-21, 09:20
Sorry, which DP pic are you talking about?

Can you confirm if her number ends with 284?Yes its the same number.

FuckPussy
05-31-21, 09:29
Rangnarok11 sir unable to reply to your pm please clear and drop a message.

Bhamsookh1 sir tried to ping you but your inbox limit has exceeded.

Bhamsookh1
05-31-21, 16:03
Rangnarok11 sir unable to reply to your pm please clear and drop a message.

Bhamsookh1 sir tried to ping you but your inbox limit has exceeded.Please try now.

PuneRomper
06-01-21, 01:41
Do put up detailed FRs on each. The form has not had any juice for a long time!

DadFuck
06-01-21, 07:32
Hello mongers,

Was in touch with fb couple Pooja Ganesh, Krutika Katraj, Soniya sameer Kondhwa, and SP Pritesh. Anybody took services from them. Kindly post review. Thanks in advance.

Ragnarok11
06-01-21, 11:05
Hi All,

I've been in touch with a lady called Snehal, digits ending 106. Was planning to meet her, anybody has any review / feedback to give about her services and if she's genuine or not?

Was asking for an advance, which I refused, but generally anyone asking at all is a red flag. So wanted to check if any bros have met her.

Thanks.

RedAlloy
06-01-21, 16:57
Any review on castl spa new location. Extras offered or not.

AmitV143
06-01-21, 18:38
Hey,

This is my first post on this forum, embarrassed for it to be such a silly one.

May I know the full form of SA? Searched many posts but couldn't find it. Thanks.

Also anyone has leads in Aurangabad?

PuneRomper
06-02-21, 02:08
Is a website called Seeking Arrangements. Google and check.

Hey,

May I know the full form of SA? Searched many posts but couldn't find it. Thanks.

Also anyone has leads in Aurangabad?

AussieGaigin
06-02-21, 06:28
Hey,

Also anyone has leads in Aurangabad?I think it refers to Seeking Arrangements.

FuckPussy
06-02-21, 18:09
Hi All,

I've been in touch with a lady called Snehal, digits ending 106. Was planning to meet her, anybody has any review / feedback to give about her services and if she's genuine or not?

Was asking for an advance, which I refused, but generally anyone asking at all is a red flag. So wanted to check if any bros have met her.

Thanks.Bro, If she also goes by name Anita please avoid at any cost. I have also asked ref for her to you just couple of days back. Met her yesterday and my experience is very horrible. Will post complete FR in 1 or two days.

FuckPussy
06-02-21, 18:10
Do put up detailed FRs on each. The form has not had any juice for a long time!Sure but nothing great to write about my experiences but will share.

VBang
06-02-21, 18:20

So would request all of you to budge her down to 6 K so that city would be pocket friendly.If you are referring the MILF then she not worth 6 k too.

DathRagnos
06-02-21, 19:18
Bro, If she also goes by name Anita please avoid at any cost. I have also asked ref for her to you just couple of days back. Met her yesterday and my experience is very horrible. Will post complete FR in 1 or two days.

Sorry to hear that bro.

I hope you did checks before meeting
1) No advance
2) Video call

I thought you were going to meet Raj Anjali.

Champ211
06-03-21, 04:57
No FS rest are available, still depends on your skill to get FS

Any review on castl spa new location. Extras offered or not..

KenTheRockstar
06-03-21, 10:08
Anyone visited any MP recently. Guess the backdoor entries should be working. Tried calling one from KP yesterday but no one answered. Still trying hard to travel to Pune. Hope the scene is good once back in town.

DathRagnos
06-03-21, 10:22
If you are referring the MILF then she not worth 6 k too.True! But some might enjoy grannies more than models you can't judge anyone!

Ketanpatil78
06-03-21, 10:44
Hell Friends,

Any of you know some good lead (with place) in or around Sangvi / Aundh / Pimple Saudagar?

Any good spa (other than Brindle Spa) with extra service and safe place.

Ketanpatil78
06-03-21, 10:53
Hello mongers,

Was in touch with fb couple Pooja Ganesh, Krutika Katraj, Soniya sameer Kondhwa, and SP Pritesh. Anybody took services from them. Kindly post review. Thanks in advance.I met Kritika (also known as Riya Pune Pune), avg kind of lady with black spots on her legs (may be mark after some skin issues). But she is friendly and ready to keep you engage for your blocked time. She may not be in rush and will give you enough time.

Pritesh SP, I had bad experience. Took service 2 times and her girls are like come, pay and take your service in just 15 min and run away. I don't like such service. Please ask him to share pics in natural shoot, his pics are photo edited so girls looks more beautiful.

BarneyStin2015
06-03-21, 18:58
Hi bro,

I have just tried Kinn spa in shivajinagar which is open and you can go ahead call their landline no. They will call back and arrange a massage for you. I have just taken a massage there last week and they have 2 Thai therapists as well. Let me know if any issues. You just need to convince them that you are a regular customer there else they may deny. Counter charges are pretty heavy 2.5 k but its like "when you need it you need it at any cost". Enjoy.

Anyone visited any MP recently. Guess the backdoor entries should be working. Tried calling one from KP yesterday but no one answered. Still trying hard to travel to Pune. Hope the scene is good once back in town.

DadFuck
06-04-21, 07:36
I met Kritika (also known as Riya Pune Pune), avg kind of lady with black spots on her legs (may be mark after some skin issues). But she is friendly and ready to keep you engage for your blocked time. She may not be in rush and will give you enough time.

Pritesh SP, I had bad experience. Took service 2 times and her girls are like come, pay and take your service in just 15 min and run away. I don't like such service. Please ask him to share pics in natural shoot, his pics are photo edited so girls looks more beautiful.Thank bro for your concern.

Champ211
06-04-21, 10:16
Nothing is safe, all the spa are open in PCMC. Most of them allowed B2B, FS based on skill. PM me for more details.

Hell Friends,

Any of you know some good lead (with place) in or around Sangvi / Aundh / Pimple Saudagar?

Any good spa (other than Brindle Spa) with extra service and safe place..

Csan4
06-04-21, 10:28
I managed to get her for 3 hrs 3 sessions for 10 k. Please keep prices in check or ask in forum before negotiation.Hi,

How to contact Priya from KN, I checked SA but it's too costly, is she on locanto or fb or any other platform?

FantasizeMe
06-04-21, 11:40
Hi bro,

I have just tried Kinn spa in shivajinagar which is open and you can go ahead call their landline no. They will call back and arrange a massage for you. I have just taken a massage there last week and they have 2 Thai therapists as well. Let me know if any issues. You just need to convince them that you are a regular customer there else they may deny. Counter charges are pretty heavy 2.5 k but its like "when you need it you need it at any cost". Enjoy.What are the charges for extra as counter charges has been increased. Please throw some light.

DathRagnos
06-04-21, 18:48
Hi,

How to contact Priya from KN, I checked SA but it's too costly, is she on locanto or fb or any other platform?You can contact her on her number or whatsapp. Unfortunately you don't have subscription. We can; t share her contact.

Star1987
06-04-21, 20:51
Name and ending 3 digits.

Arohi: 131 Very villeger kinda girl.

Tejaswini: 628 Only bone lovers will like her. Very skinny.

Megha Rashmi: 554.

Megha / Sakshi: 240 Young girl.

Priya: 916 didn't try, but do look alike fake.

Priya from KN 284.

Ritu: 131 most discussed in forum.

Dolly from Katraj 329.

Krupa: 977.

Avni 671.

Anjali 529.

Diva 516.

Natasha (Russian): 564.

Fiza 284 Mumbai.

Shivi 694 Mumbai.

Bhagyashree Patil 080.

Prachu 159.

Rashi Patil 947.

Nilakshi 013.

Priya from wanworie: 604 (Provides Anal).

Nisha Patil: 435.

Prachee HR: 199.

Anjali: 529 she has stopped.

Sonali: 430.

Kriya / Kriti: 299 (charges 10 k).

Ria Mumbai: 200.

Kiran: 845.

Purvi:017.

Aarya frm SA: 047.

Mona: 223 (2. 5 K per pop).

Peehu: 504.

Pragati: 200 (I think not in business).

Kajal: 324.

Kavita: 999 (Warning BBW dusky kinda fat lady).

Amita: 345.

Anita: 106.

Jasmine: 338.

Neelam katraj: 479.

Guys if you want anything let me know.

Lets talk which is best among them and share your experience.

VickyD6
06-05-21, 07:10
Was in Mumbai for some work and thought of having some fun. Came to know thru a Mumbai friend that utuber ms opp of devil roy, actor nea Kahn, and another actress were available. Ms roy was inaccessible, Kahn was on shoot and the actress way out of my league. So came back dry. Not going to try in Pune at least till July. Meantime if I go to Mumbai again then may retry. Won't be able to share anything more for safety reasons.I am very much interested in the first 2. Newbie here. I'd like to know what I can do to get contacts. Will get the paid account in few days.

Shankar N
06-05-21, 11:30
I have sent to you all eleven contacts what ever I have, on 26th May through PM. Awaiting response since then from your side.

Priya from KN 284.

Dolly from Katraj 329.

Avni 671.

Anjali 529.

Diva 516.

Fiza 284 Mumbai.

Shivi 694 Mumbai.

Bhagyashree Patil 080.

Prachu 159.

Rashi Patil 947.

Nilakshi 013.

DathRagnos
06-05-21, 14:48
Looks like I have seen this list somewhere. LOL.

Priya from KN 284.

Dolly from Katraj 329.

Avni 671.

Anjali 529.

Diva 516.

Fiza 284 Mumbai.

Shivi 694 Mumbai.

Bhagyashree Patil 080.

Prachu 159.

Rashi Patil 947.

Nilakshi 013.

Harddy231
06-05-21, 15:43
Bro,

All these contacts are belonging to other seniors from this forum. Mostly Panvel, Arun, Ragnos or Bhamsook. One or two of Ragnarok.

Quite a few of these are dead and inactive conacts.

Some are frauds and have been blacklisted by the seniors.

Please do not use these contacts to exchange for new ones with other bros. Some like Avni will threaten if you contact them.

Kindly share and exchange your own contacts, others please approach the seniors mentioned above, they are the ones whose references will work.

Tejaswini: 628 Only bone lovers will like her. Very skinny..

DathRagnos
06-05-21, 18:22
Very well said Bro. And thanks for giving us credit for the contacts. I'm talking on behalf of mentioned friends.

And of course as you said this list may contains some frauds as well as inactive indes. But I have had made sure to write the note in front of the contact if we found so. One or two might have been missed out as we might not cater those girls anymore. But if someone writes us back then we delete or don't send those contacts to other mates.

Cheers once again. Happy mongering as unlock has begun. All brothers are requested to keep city pocket friendly.

Bro,

All these contacts are belonging to other seniors from this forum. Mostly Panvel, Arun, Ragnos or Bhamsook. One or two of Ragnarok.

Please do not use these contacts to exchange for new ones with other bros. Some like Avni will threaten if you contact them.

Kindly share and exchange your own contacts, others please approach the seniors mentioned above, they are the ones whose references will work.

Shankar N
06-06-21, 03:12
Perfectly said Bro. Star1987 did the same with me and he didn't share any contact after I sent PM of all contacts I have. Hope he is doing the same with many. It's true. All are grace of seniors you have mentioned here.

Bro,

MRicky
06-06-21, 07:51
Perfectly said Bro. Star1987 did the same with me and he didn't share any contact after I sent PM of all contacts I have. Hope he is doing the same with many. It's true. All are grace of seniors you have mentioned here.Same with me bro.

WanderingIndia
06-07-21, 06:58
Very well said Bro. And thanks for giving us credit for the contacts. I'm talking on behalf of mentioned friends.Writing this to remind myself again and again who to ping when my company calls me back to Mumbai / Pune.

FantasizeMe
06-07-21, 12:37
Hi Guys.

Wanted service details about Asmita. Currently she is asking 10 k for 2. She is good friend of DJ who operates from Mumbai. Attaching the pic for the reference. I am sure some seniors must have tried this bird.

Sachineb
06-07-21, 13:55
Same happened to me, he keeps asking me for contacts.

Perfectly said Bro. Star1987 did the same with me and he didn't share any contact after I sent PM of all contacts I have. Hope he is doing the same with many. It's true. All are grace of seniors you have mentioned here.

BarneyStin2015
06-07-21, 17:24
Hi bro,

Charges are 1 k. HJ and 2.5 k-3 k for B2B. No other extras offered as far as I know. You can try your luck though.

What are the charges for extra as counter charges has been increased. Please throw some light.

Ulalaulala123
06-07-21, 18:18
Bro found your post while searching for rozy natural spa. Did you visit her next time and got FS? I have tried her 2 times but both times she only gave topless HJ for 1. 5 k. Tried hard to persuade for B2 be but didn't budge, said she doesn't do it and she will send her friend if I want B2 be.

She is the type of girl I like to enjoy and johnny gets very disappointed on such encounters.

2020 had been a pathetic and difficult year for me in terms of mongering.

Thanks to VFM for sharing some contacts which I had lost after leaving Pune and SPA pointers.

Unfortunately I wasn't getting enough time to explore the places. DUe to the lockdown and LE activities many place I knew before leaving Pune, were kind of inactive or closed. So after many days got a chance to monger in 2nd week of Dec.

Went without an appointment to nature spa in kp. I was surprised to see a some people waiting. My hopes for an encounter went down. Thought of moving out and check in some place. When suddenly to counter boy recognized me, though I still don't remember him at all. Anyways, it was good for me. He said there is just one therapist available, rozi. Agreed on the counter price which was 2 k. Bargained down from 3 k. Went in the room and changed to disposables. In came a NE girl kind of thin. Massage started with lot of chit chat. She pulled the disposable down and gave very nice and soft bum massage with lot of tickling to inner thighs and balls. That was best part. As soon as I turned around, jumped down from the table and lifted her T shirt. She was wearing sports bra. Removed that as well. Nice small perky boobs. Though I'm fan of big boobs but still after a dry season of almost a year I was quenching my thirst in these ones. As I do it always, I do not discuss or negotiate with the girl once the hints are clear. Was sucking her boobs almost chewing them and also had my hand in her pants. She was getting wet. Had her soft hands on my cock. Asked her to remove her pants but she denied politely. Insisted again after a min but she was not ready. So asked her for a favour. Asked her to lie on table and I would just do a dry hump. After many requests she was ready. Lifted her to the table and almost pounced on her. She was laughing and giggling. Started pumping on with her jeans on and had her legs crossed over me and was kissing and biting her lips. After some time slowly moved her jeans down and I could get access to her pussy. She was already wet now. I was rubbing my cock on her pussy with her pants on. It was great feeling. I could have easily slide my cock in her hole then. But thought for enjoying it this way. For almost 20 minutes was enjoying the dry hump on her. Finally released the load on her belly. Took shower and handed over 1 k to her with nice DFK. She assured FS for next time. Don't know when is the next I can go back there. Hope 2021 give me lot of encounters like this and fck them bare. LOL. Enjoy guys.

Ulalaulala123
06-07-21, 18:56
Seems like the current lockdown hasn't impacted spa girls that much. Many are buying expensive things like latest iphones and posting their selfies in WA or insta.

One of them had told me before 2nd lockdown that many of her clients are "maaldaar" and she earns more than 1. 5 lakh per month.

Not sure if some of these "maaldaar" people have been paying little bit extra to enjoy privately with these babes during the lockdown loneliness LOL.

AmitV143
06-08-21, 08:28
Hey fellow mongers,

This is my first FR, so forgive me if I cannot keep up with the abbreviations.

Johny was searching for a Ginny since a long time. Since I am originally from Aurangabad and had been to Pune for some work couldn't miss the opportunity as Aurangabad is pretty dry.

I searched google for spa in PCMC and got a few results. Called a few of them and some of them were closed some of there did not answer. This Z spa from Pimple Saudagar answered the called and quoted the rates as 2 k for massage and 5 k for the FS on the phone itself. So I went there and paid 2 k for massage thinking ill ask the girl itself for extras and do a bit of bargaining.

The girl name was Pooja Maharashtrian girl, very friendly to talk and gave a very good massage for 20 minutes or so. She asked me are you going to do just massage then I said no and asked the rates. She was quoting 2 k for handjob, 3 k for B2 B and 4 k for FS. I bargained 3 k for FS. As soon as she rushed the massage I gave her the money and she removed her clothes and gave me a sloppy handjob and a few tickles around to wake my johny up. As soon as he woke up she hopped on to me no foreplay nothing. I was trying to kiss her but she denied saying she has mouth ulcers which I know to be a cliche excuse for not letting kiss. She even refused to let me kiss her kitty. As I was doing the deed she was not at all involved, had her head turned the other way and eyes closed as if I was forcing this on her. I finished, wore clothes and I had asked for her number before starting the deed for outcalls, so exchanged numbers and she asked me not to tell at the counter as she could lose her job.

Face: 6. 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10 a little saggy but good. Let me kiss them but it felt too mechanical so didn't much.

Pussy: 7/10, Tight enough but don't know how it smelled.

WIR: no unless and until there are no other options.

Will get the subscription in a few days as the process is a bit lengthy so as not to have any more bad experiences.

Also, if anyone here knows Aurangabad contacts for independent girls please at least the Names with their digits.

FantasizeMe
06-08-21, 08:55
Seems like the current lockdown hasn't impacted spa girls that much. Many are buying expensive things like latest iphones and posting their selfies in WA or insta.

One of them had told me before 2nd lockdown that many of her clients are "maaldaar" and she earns more than 1. 5 lakh per month.

Not sure if some of these "maaldaar" people have been paying little bit extra to enjoy privately with these babes during the lockdown loneliness LOL.Bro, I think its quiet possible. As far as my knowledge Mumbai, Delhi mongers are also saying same thing.

There are some rich guys who are spending enormous amount privately in this lockdown and that's the reason neither indies nor spas girls rate has slashed down even after second wave.

Rather they are enjoying the fruits of lockdowns very happily.

This is the reason you can see the rates are almost same as it was since Jan 2020 or rather increased under the pretext of no business instead of coming down.

VBang
06-08-21, 18:40
Got contact of krupa from a monger.

She is asking to come to a apartment at KP?

Do apartment is safe?

And how is her service?

She look 35 plus in pic what she shared.

Star1987
06-08-21, 19:18
Check inbox, contacts given.

Star1987
06-08-21, 19:19
Contacts given to you.

Same happened to me, he keeps asking me for contacts.

Star1987
06-08-21, 19:34
I was passing from KP Road and my Jhony was feeling lonely Dur To Covid Conditions.

Despite already warned about quality of Stuff there I was listening to my Jhony.

On the Lane 7 there are around more spa which include natural and their lane, don't know name.

Called mystiq spa which is in kp, booked appointment for 2200/- for 60 minute (I know it's very costly).

Assigned one Delhi girl name priya, looking good.

Massage was damn good, she raised qn about extra handjob 1. 5 k b2 b 3 k handjob with topless 2 k, no FS and no BJ.

Then I bargained a lot and strech to 2 k for b2 b, not ready to provide FS and BJ.

She has given very good b2 b, she gave her number, she was telling that she is ready to come home as well as some other location which is nearer to you.

She has her friend's flat where she gave message + extra service.

Face - 7 (subjective).

Skin - 8.

Boob - 7.

Ass - 8 (but soft).

GFE - 9.

Message - 9.

NO FS AND NO BJ.

Then charges - 2 k + 2. 2 k (counter) = 4. 2 k.

Unlocked
06-09-21, 03:26
Hello Fellow Mongers,

I am travelling to Pune for the night. Will reach city mostly by 5 ish.

Will be extra thankful if any seniors could connect me to a trusted Inde / SP.

Willing to reciprocate on your trip to BBY.

Thanking in advance.

Unlocked.

KenTheRockstar
06-09-21, 04:25
Getting that girl on the table was very difficult. The other day persuaded her by throwing some dialogues on life and all.

I'm not in Pune yet so couldn't visit the place again. Might not go for her. She's too hard to crack down. And also not my type of girl.

Bro found your post while searching for rozy natural spa. Did you visit her next time and got FS? I have tried her 2 times but both times she only gave topless HJ for 1. 5 k. Tried hard to persuade for B2 be but didn't budge, said she doesn't do it and she will send her friend if I want B2 be.

She is the type of girl I like to enjoy and johnny gets very disappointed on such encounters.

DathRagnos
06-09-21, 05:31
Bro,

She is chubby and dusky. And I haven't tried her as I did not like her, but I have donated some for her cause.

My friends who tried her told me that she enjoys the act and keep you indulge in it.

This apartment scene is new and I feel you can ask her to come in the hotel.

Got contact of krupa from a monger.

She is asking to come to a apartment at KP?

Do apartment is safe?

And how is her service?

She look 35 plus in pic what she shared.

DathRagnos
06-09-21, 05:34
Bro,

Beware it was raided by LE. This spa was in the radar.

Meanwhile in the lockdown they had thai available. Did you see them?

I was passing from KP Road and my Jhony was feeling lonely Dur To Covid Conditions.

Despite already warned about quality of Stuff there I was listening to my Jhony.

On the Lane 7 there are around more spa which include natural and their lane, don't know name.

Called mystiq spa which is in kp, booked appointment for 2200/- for 60 minute (I know it's very costly).

Assigned one Delhi girl name priya, looking good.

Massage was damn good, she raised qn about extra handjob 1. 5 k b2 b 3 k handjob with topless 2 k, no FS and no BJ.

Then I bargained a lot and strech to 2 k for b2 b, not ready to provide FS and BJ.

She has given very good b2 b, she gave her number, she was telling that she is ready to come home as well as some other location which is nearer to you.

She has her friend's flat where she gave message + extra service.

Face - 7 (subjective).

Skin - 8.

Boob - 7.

Ass - 8 (but soft).

GFE - 9.

Message - 9.

NO FS AND NO BJ.

Then charges - 2 k + 2. 2 k (counter) = 4. 2 k.

Rajnigam20
06-09-21, 05:41
Hi,

Has anyone met Ritu recently?

Is it safe to meet her now?

Champ211
06-09-21, 06:08
5 k is too much, you can get indie with that amount.

Plus all these spa quotes 5 k-6 k but if you bargain it will come down to 2.5. Third and most important avoid FS spas, very risky in terms of raid and hygiene. Can go to normal spa and convince girl for FS. Many agrees after second meet.

Hey fellow mongers,

This is my first FR, so forgive me if I cannot keep up with the abbreviations.

Johny was searching for a Ginny since a long time. Since I am originally from Aurangabad and had been to Pune for some work couldn't miss the opportunity as Aurangabad is pretty dry.

I searched google for spa in PCMC and got a few results. Called a few of them and some of them were closed some of there did not answer. This Z spa from Pimple Saudagar answered the called and quoted the rates as 2 k for massage and 5 k for the FS on the phone itself. So I went there and paid 2 k for massage thinking ill ask the girl itself for extras and do a bit of bargaining..

DickRage123
06-09-21, 06:30
Hello guys,

What's the scene with SPs in Pune now. Coming back to city after a long time and looking for some action. Indies I know are difficult to get as most of them ask for exchange and I have very old contacts. Which I am sure nobody would be interested in.

I found these callgin and skoka sites with pics of girls. Do they really have these chicks or is it just a trap.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Happy mongering guys.

KenTheRockstar
06-09-21, 10:52
That is very much true. Almost 95 - 99% girls in this field earn substantial hefty amount. Especially girls from cities like Pune, Mumbai, etc. Last year lockdown might have impacted many but still they were able to recover almost 3 times after the lockdown restrictions were removed. As against this year lockdown, since all were aware about the covid situation this year there wasn't much impact on this business. 1.5 L per month should be easily possible for these girls. I wish I could get into the role of a playboy. Easy money + enjoy with wealthy women. Rofl.

Not sure if some of these "maaldaar" people have been paying little bit extra to enjoy privately with these babes during the lockdown loneliness LOL.

Star1987
06-09-21, 14:16
Most of the therapist are Thai in there, but they told me they are NE.

Bro,

Beware it was raided by LE. This spa was in the radar.

Meanwhile in the lockdown they had thai available. Did you see them?

Ishaang
06-09-21, 14:46
Can anyone give me a reference for Krupa? Chatting with her in a bit.

VJKrishna2008
06-09-21, 14:54
Hello brothers,

{ deleted }

Planning to meet raj anali, krupa for day after tomorrow and two more on the next day. Please advice if the charges they said are ok { deleted }Looks a bit on high side. By 1-2 k. That is 15-20%. Do post your experience.

MisterAnderson
06-09-21, 15:54
Has anyone tried this SP named Vishwa Vishwa on FB?

Reviews are welcome. Thanks.

Sachineb
06-09-21, 16:32
Thanks Star1987 for sharing contacts.

Most of the therpist are thai in there, but they told me they are NE.

VBang
06-09-21, 17:19
SP Shivani has jacked up her price to 10 k from 5 k for a shot and from 10 k yo 25 k per night.

Prices are really going out of control in Pune.

KrishnaB
06-09-21, 20:52
Hi all,

Lockdown is opening up and Johnny is craving some good food.

I usually monger in Delhi, but currently, I am in Pune and need your help.

Will highly appreciate references for high end GFE contacts in Pune. Incall preferred.

Please help. DM is open.

Happy to reciprocate when you visit Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Krishna.

Csan4
06-10-21, 13:27
Has anyone contacted or met starrylights MILF from SA?

Bhamsookh1
06-11-21, 18:02
Ms be Patil has hiked her fee to 2 k per shot. Does not take anything below it. No vfm for me.

RedAlloy
06-11-21, 18:07
Tried Castle spa, P. S. Very bad experience, local lady, no massage skill.

Counter-1. 2 k,Extra-HJ+topless-1 k,Looks-4/10. Not recommend.

AVZ spa,

Lady-Ashu, Counter-1. 2 k, Massage skill-8/10,Extra-HJ, fingering, topless-1 k.

Any review on lemon spa nilam lady.

VickyD6
06-12-21, 02:10
I met Kritika (also known as Riya Pune Pune), avg kind of lady with black spots on her legs (may be mark after some skin issues). But she is friendly and ready to keep you engage for your blocked time. She may not be in rush and will give you enough time.

Pritesh SP, I had bad experience. Took service 2 times and her girls are like come, pay and take your service in just 15 min and run away. I don't like such service. Please ask him to share pics in natural shoot, his pics are photo edited so girls looks more beautiful.Is this the same Riya on MR?

Here's the link: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/riya-c36644e1-6421-4186-8d39-c282b3103cb5.

DathRagnos
06-12-21, 03:11
Lot of other indes also hiked up their prices. Is this because of unlock?

I thought they will budge down and will lower their rates. But somehow this lockdown hasn't trolled them a lot.

Ms be Patil has hiked her fee to 2 k per shot. Does not take anything below it. No vfm for me.

DathRagnos
06-12-21, 03:13
Looks this is different fish. Has anyone tried this Riya on MR?

Is this the same Riya on MR?

Here's the link: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/riya-c36644e1-6421-4186-8d39-c282b3103cb5.

VickyD6
06-12-21, 04:56
Looks this is different fish. Has anyone tried this Riya on MR?Might try. I'll post an FR if I do. Will be first in 5-6 months. Planning to see if she agrees for a VC verification before meeting.

JayPunekar
06-12-21, 05:11
Looks this is different fish. Has anyone tried this Riya on MR?Doesn't seem like an indie. Mostly an SP. The number shows as 'Service' on truecaller. Asking for hotel booking and directly coming to room, this is typical SP method.

VickyD6
06-12-21, 08:51
Is this the same Riya on MR?

Here's the link: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/riya-c36644e1-6421-4186-8d39-c282b3103cb5.Not an Indie. It's an SP with 5 girls. I am skipping. Didn't find them good. Was expecting something close to the description.

KenTheRockstar
06-12-21, 15:31
Guys,

Last week I experienced a unique experience with a girl here in outskirts of new Mumbai. In the first session she was like a dead fish. But then in the second session she was really involved and excited and her love hole went on warming up until it was really hot. Both of my sessions were bare and both the time released the load inside her. Haven't experienced anything like this in any of my encounters so far. But my cock was really burning after act for a while. Had to apply ice bag. Don't know what kind of iron woman was she. ROFL. But definitely a unique experience so far.

Ulalaulala123
06-12-21, 18:14
Guys,

Last week I experienced a unique experience with a girl here in outskirts of new Mumbai. In the first session she was like a dead fish. But then in the second session she was really involved and excited and her love hole went on warming up until it was really hot. Both of my sessions were bare and both the time released the load inside her. Haven't experienced anything like this in any of my encounters so far. But my cock was really burning after act for a while. Had to apply ice bag. Don't know what kind of iron woman was she. ROFL. But definitely a unique experience so far.Bro aren't you worried about her getting knocked up and blackmailing later. I had released load inside a spa girl once and was worried even after giving her an emergency pill. Was not having peace of mind till she informed all good.

Never had it bare since then, don't want this headache again and the risk of STDs.

ShaanPune
06-13-21, 06:00
Per my thoughts, it is very high risky behavior. For pleasure of only few minutes, hats off to the people who are ready to take this risk. Few years back while doing act with one bird, we both realized that condom has teared. I was so much worried that I gave extra bucks to that bird and got her tested for STD immediately next morning with all my expenses. Till the time report came I was in tension and took the shy of relief once report came. It's personal choice or risk taking capacity so I will not preach anyone. Just wanted to share my experience.

Guys,

Last week I experienced a unique experience with a girl here in outskirts of new Mumbai. In the first session she was like a dead fish. But then in the second session she was really involved and excited and her love hole went on warming up until it was really hot. Both of my sessions were bare and both the time released the load inside her. Haven't experienced anything like this in any of my encounters so far. But my cock was really burning after act for a while. Had to apply ice bag. Don't know what kind of iron woman was she. ROFL. But definitely a unique experience so far.

KenTheRockstar
06-13-21, 12:17
It is her to worry about. I always follow a basic thumb rule. If she allows bare then it is her responsibility. If she denies I insist only 2 times. Not more than that. And then go with cover. Many times my first session went with cover and the second one bare. There is always risk of STD's even while BBJ, kissing or DATY. Even a small mouth ulcer can also cause damage. That's all my point of view.

Bro aren't you worried about her getting knocked up and blackmailing later. I had released load inside a spa girl once and was worried even after giving her an emergency pill. Was not having peace of mind till she informed all good.

Never had it bare since then, don't want this headache again and the risk of STDs.

Anksam
06-14-21, 00:48
Hello everyone,

I have shifted to Pune yesterday only. I have never had sex with anyone till today, however I want to have it desperately. But I still have the fear what if I get caught. I hope everyone who did not have their first encounter have this fear. So, I would like to request to all my seniors here if they can share some genuine contacts. I would be grateful.

KaradPune
06-14-21, 03:34
Not an Indie. It's an SP with 5 girls. I am skipping. Didn't find them good. Was expecting something close to the description.What's an SP?

KaradPune
06-14-21, 03:48
Hey seniors,

I am a newbie and looking for some action in Pune / karad / Kolhapur. I am finding all website as scam I request you to please give me some contacts.

Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

DathRagnos
06-14-21, 04:28
Bro,

Welcome to Pune!

What kind of catch we are talking about?

1) By wife.

2) By Parents.

3) By Friends.

4) By Others.

5) By Police.

If you are afraid of last 4 then don't be! You can be spared. Only the first one is unforgiving. Which is not your case. All the best.

Hello everyone,

I have shifted to Pune yesterday only. I have never had sex with anyone till today, however I want to have it desperately. But I still have the fear what if I get caught. I hope everyone who did not have their first encounter have this fear. So, I would like to request to all my seniors here if they can share some genuine contacts. I would be grateful.

KaradPune
06-14-21, 05:32
Hey seniors,

I came across the website today, I wanted to ask that-.

1) How to activate pm.

2) what is full form of sp.

3) I am looking for some action in Pune / Kolhapur / Karad (Kolhapur and Karad preferred) if anyone can get me that it will be appreciated, I have tried many websites but all of them were scams.

4) I am ready to subscribe if needed for contacts.

5) is there any chance to be caught by police, if yes then how to get spared.

P.S; I am new so I apologize if I have written anything wrong above.

DecentMan224
06-14-21, 05:37
Great advice DathRagnos. Bang on!

Bro,

Welcome to Pune!

What kind of catch we are talking about?

1) By wife.

2) By Parents.

3) By Friends.

4) By Others.

5) By Police.

If you are afraid of last 4 then don't be! You can be spared. Only the first one is unforgiving. Which is not your case. All the best.

Garima
06-14-21, 08:21

SexFreak1991
06-14-21, 11:19
I am planning to end my year long dry spell with a good fuck on this weekend. Any recommendations among the following especially if someone has recently recovered from covid, she would be my first target.

Ritu.

Peehu.

Krupa.

Priya kn (old lady).

Any other recommendations are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

VickyD6
06-14-21, 17:52
What's an SP?Here's the link to abbreviations page for the benefit of all.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

Bhamsookh1
06-15-21, 04:39
It is her to worry about. I always follow a basic thumb rule. If she allows bare then it is her responsibility. If she denies I insist only 2 times. Not more than that. And then go with cover. Many times my first session went with cover and the second one bare. There is always risk of STD's even while BBJ, kissing or DATY. Even a small mouth ulcer can also cause damage. That's all my point of view.You are right and we all have done it some point but some have gone hard way. I always use to test myself regularly and ask same from my wo girls with lab proof. Also I suggest you same and if a girl who is in deed business goes bare with one she goes with many which I am sure you don't want so be transparent.

Bhamsookh1
06-15-21, 04:43
Lot of other indes also hiked up their prices. Is this because of unlock?

I thought they will budge down and will lower their rates. But somehow this lockdown hasn't trolled them a lot.There were few indies who had dropped prices but now a big hike. This is mainly due to needy mongers willing to pay what is quoted and there is no dearth of such mongers in Pune. Plus these are marketing themselves on various platforms and getting lot of inbounds. Yet to try the spa scene. I have a tendency to just walk away of its no vfm for me.

AussieGaigin
06-15-21, 07:30
Hey seniors,

I came across the website today, I wanted to ask that-.

1) How to activate pm.

.It is in big letters at the top of the page. Please read it.

KaradPune
06-16-21, 02:29
Hey seniors,

I have sent some pm to you please check and revert back.

Jacky22
06-16-21, 12:35
Wow nice experience but equally risky brother. Dar ke age jeet hai. But if she gets pregnant or you get some STD no mountain dew will be of any help. Hope you know this girl well. All the best.

Guys,

Jacky22
06-16-21, 12:41
Hi,

I used to be very regular with Angel, Crystal and Kook.

Angel I stayed in touch till last year. She relocated back to Thailand. Her number is no more active on WhatsApp. Has anyone got her contact? She was amazing like very Korean features, tall, busty milky white and pink nips. No other Thais look so pretty.

Ishaang
06-16-21, 13:35
Hi all,

So I chatted with Krupa, she has quoted 4 k for a session + 1.2 k for meeting at an apartment in KP. Can anyone confirm if this is legit?

Also her pic she has shared, please confirm if this is Krupa.

Cheers.

Champ211
06-16-21, 16:40
She is Krupa only, hiked price again as other mongers are paying more from this forum. I had her in January 4. 5 for 2 including transportation and she stayed for almost 6 hours. Now everyone started paying her 8 k for 2 so she isn't budging for lower.

Hi all,

So I chatted with Krupa, she has quoted 4 k for a session + 1.2 k for meeting at an apartment in KP. Can anyone confirm if this is legit?

Cheers.

MisterAnderson
06-16-21, 17:26
Hi all,

Cheers.Yes its Krupa.

UltimateBeast
06-16-21, 19:02
Need immediate help.

Staying near airport.

Please share some legit numbers.

UltimateBeast
06-16-21, 19:11
Hi Guys.

Wanted service details about Asmita. Currently she is asking 10 k for 2. She is good friend of DJ who operates from Mumbai. Attaching the pic for the reference. I am sure some seniors must have tried this bird.Can you share her details?

He contact number?

Did you get a chance to taste her.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

SitaGunjan
06-16-21, 23:16
Hi all,

Cheers.Met her last month end. She shared old pic and looked older in reality and bit chubby. She asked 7/2 but finally agreed for 6/2 shots and no time limit was set. Met her in are serviced apartment (digits ending 277) which she suggested. For apartment they asked 1500 but I directly said I can't spend 1500 for couple of hours and immediately came down to 800. Maybe she gets commission from them too. Service wise is good but she was in hurry the day when I met. She forced to finish off in 1.5 hours and left the place. Total damage 6000+800 (apartment).

KoolSandy
06-17-21, 04:25
Hi Mates.

I will be traveling to Pune this Sunday and will be there for 3 days. Please help me with contact of any reliable and good WG / SP. I will be grateful and will help you if you travel to Delhi.

TIA.

Cheers.

Sandy.

DathRagnos
06-17-21, 04:29
Hi Mates.

I will be traveling to Pune this Sunday and will be there for 3 days. Please help me with contact of any reliable and good WG / SP. I will be grateful and will help you if you travel to Delhi.

TIA.

Cheers.

Sandy.Check you mail.

KoolSandy
06-17-21, 04:32
Check you mail.THANKS ALOT BRO. You rock.

Cheers.

Sandy.

DathRagnos
06-17-21, 04:41
Hi all,

Cheers.The pic attached is very old. It looks like she has shared this on purpose. In reality she is bit dusky and fat. More over her features are not that sharp as shown in the pic.

DathRagnos
06-17-21, 04:44
Hi,

I used to be very regular with Angel, Crystal and Kook.

Angel I stayed in touch till last year. She relocated back to Thailand. Her number is no more active on WhatsApp. Has anyone got her contact? She was amazing like very Korean features, tall, busty milky white and pink nips. No other Thais look so pretty.Yes! I still remember Angel. I had her number too. Once she asked me to join Line where all thais are active. But I did not join that. She told me if she is not on whatsapp I could find her on Line. If you are live on the Line app you might find her there.

Bhamsookh1
06-17-21, 06:30
Hey seniors,

I have sent some pm to you please check and revert back.Check. Good luck.

KaradPune
06-17-21, 09:30
Bro, If she also goes by name Anita please avoid at any cost. I have also asked ref for her to you just couple of days back. Met her yesterday and my experience is very horrible. Will post complete FR in 1 or two days.Please share your FR.

SummerTime1985
06-17-21, 09:44
Met her last month end. She shared old pic and looked older in reality and bit chubby. She asked 7/2 but finally agreed for 6/2 shots and no time limit was set. Met her in are serviced apartment (digits ending 277) which she suggested. For apartment they asked 1500 but I directly said I can't spend 1500 for couple of hours and immediately came down to 800. Maybe she gets commission from them too. Service wise is good but she was in hurry the day when I met. She forced to finish off in 1.5 hours and left the place. Total damage 6000+800 (apartment).Hi could you please message me the name of this service apartment??

KenTheRockstar
06-17-21, 09:56
Good one bro. Dar ke age jeet hai. Rofl. Yes it is a risky business but not going for a punchline though. Don't know why but I enjoy it than a regular meet with a girl like an arrange marriage proposal.

Hopefully will be back in Pune the next week. Want to bang some spa girls. One I know at wakad will be definitely ready to get pregnant. ROFL.

Wow nice experience but equally risky brother. Dar ke age jeet hai. But if she gets pregnant or you get some STD no mountain dew will be of any help. Hope you know this girl well. All the best.

SitaGunjan
06-17-21, 14:15
Hi could you please message me the name of this service apartment??Please check PM.

Learn To Enjoy
06-17-21, 16:12
Hi Guys,

I was struggling to get good clean and hygiene bird from SP. Hence asked one of my regular SP to good quality bird this time.

He is offering Russian in 12 k in City with star rated hotel. Even with negotiation he is not going down below 11 k. Jonny really in need of good bird but don't want to spike rate. Hence checking. Is this normal rate for Russian in city at the moment?

And apologies struggling to get membership for posting images. Somehow charges for bitcoin transfer fee is going beyond membership fee for me, hence not sure whether its normal for everyone, BTW that's also another question!

Vishvas
06-17-21, 16:56
Hey friends,

I will be in Pune on Monday and have a couple of hours in hand. Want to spend quality time with a beautiful lady. Can anyone please help with reliable sp or wg contact. Thanks.

Member #4771
06-17-21, 19:52
Yes! I still remember Angel. I had her number too. Once she asked me to join Line where all thais are active. But I did not join that. She told me if she is not on whatsapp I could find her on Line. If you are live on the Line app you might find her there.Was she the busty one working above famous bookstore in Andh?

UltimateBeast
06-17-21, 19:55
Hi all,

Cheers.Can you please share her number?

DathRagnos
06-18-21, 03:26
Can you please share her number?Bro!

You need to have subscription so that others can share the number. It's already mentioned on top of the website.

DathRagnos
06-18-21, 03:27
No bro,

That's nata. Angel is from Swai spa in baner.

Was she the busty one working above famous bookstore in Andh?

DathRagnos
06-18-21, 03:31
Hey!

Russian.

1) Did you do VC with this russian chick?

2) 11 K for 1 pop?

Membership.

Try paxful. There are couple of vendors who are ready to sell you bitcoin in lesser than others. Make sure you atleast trade for 25-30 $. As there is a transfer fee also involved.

Hi Guys,

I was struggling to get good clean and hygiene bird from SP. Hence asked one of my regular SP to good quality bird this time.

He is offering Russian in 12 k in City with star rated hotel. Even with negotiation he is not going down below 11 k. Jonny really in need of good bird but don't want to spike rate. Hence checking. Is this normal rate for Russian in city at the moment?

And apologies struggling to get membership for posting images. Somehow charges for bitcoin transfer fee is going beyond membership fee for me, hence not sure whether its normal for everyone, BTW that's also another question!

Bhamsookh1
06-18-21, 05:19
No bro,

That's nata. Angel is from Swai spa in baner.Yea that was Natalie. Place is open again. Once she tried to suck my tool in her like a vacuum cleaner LOL but avoided it. Moody she was some times she gave FS for free other times even money couldn't buy her. Angel, Ann and Luleh were besties of Swai Thai spa Baner. After LE before 1st lockdown they never came up. Was the best den.

Bhamsookh1
06-18-21, 06:53
I am getting too many SMSs from Kiyora and I heard that they have renovated and have new staff. I wanted to try but haven't yet. Has anyone tried? FR please.

Explorer02
06-18-21, 07:35
Hi Guys,

And apologies struggling to get membership for posting images. Somehow charges for bitcoin transfer fee is going beyond membership fee for me, hence not sure whether its normal for everyone, BTW that's also another question!Can some senior please share FR?

What's the cost in general?

MRicky
06-18-21, 09:52
No bro,

That's nata. Angel is from Swai spa in baner.Angel was such a treat, always fully cooperative and ready for fun.

Bhamsookh1
06-18-21, 13:52
I have a question for this fraternity. I get loads of requests from couples who look quite genuine in their pics. They just want a couple swap for sex like a swinger. Has anyone experienced anything positive? I have a friend and a WG who can accompany me for this swap.

DathRagnos
06-18-21, 19:28
Bro, I never did swapping. But this idea came to my mind too, so I asked one of the acquaints. She is from couple. She told me before swapping genuine couple will ask you for a casual meet over a coffee or something. If things are ok and both of the parties are ready for further step then someone becomes the host and invites the other couple. This time there might be action or no action. So all the best try it out.

I have a question for this fraternity. I get loads of requests from couples who look quite genuine in their pics. They just want a couple swap for sex like a swinger. Has anyone experienced anything positive? I have a friend and a WG who can accompany me for this swap.

PuneRomper
06-19-21, 01:51
Has anyone visited Ritu in the past few weeks?

Was planning, now that things are opening up. But basis this post, wanted to check if anyone has visited and if she has any signs.

Hi Jacky,

I got the infection within 15 days or so from my visit to her. And that is the only person I ever visited. My entire escapades until then and after that have been at Spas, but never got anything more than a HJ and a good relief. Please note the FR was posted late, when I saw people discussing Ritu. So wanted to caution people. I guess if you are careful and alert to small changes on your skin. And if you are careful you could take precautions / medications immediately and. The purpose of that message was only to caution people and NOT to scare them. Rest is up to you guys. You all are intelligent stalwars experts and medical and hygiene Kings in the field. Stay Safe. Enjoy.

Guys, I guess I have replied enough on this. Anyone wanting to know more, may read through the thread and learn. There will be noting new to add on this Ritu from my side. Good Luck all you guys with your mongering.

Cheers.

KaradPune
06-19-21, 04:15
1) I have read many reports on the site about Viagra and there was a mixed opinion. Can anyone clarify this, that does Viagra help to get an erection or helps to last long or helps to keep erection even after ejaculation or helps to get an erection back after first ejaculation. Please also let me know the right dosage of it. And dos and dont's of it.

2) As speaking of covid, should I take a risk of mongering, if yes what measures should I take to be on safer side. And do usually all of the girls probably stay negative? Should I carry a self test kit along with me?

Manum
06-19-21, 06:28

Was planning, now that things are opening up. But basis this post, wanted to check if anyone has visited and if she has any signs.With regards to hygiene Ritu takes plenty of precautions, I believe if there is any problem she will be the first person to flag. I took services from Ritu three weeks back experience as good as always FRs are many in this forum.

Jacky22
06-19-21, 06:29
Nice one. Wakad is a good place but quality still sits at KP and Kalyani Nagar. If that area is operational try there.

Good one bro. Dar ke age jeet hai. Rofl. Yes it is a risky business but not going for a punchline though. Don't know why but I enjoy it than a regular meet with a girl like an arrange marriage proposal.

Hopefully will be back in Pune the next week. Want to bang some spa girls. One I know at wakad will be definitely ready to get pregnant. ROFL.

Jacky22
06-19-21, 06:32
Thank you brother. I will search her there. I understand some Thais are back. Sona from Espa was in touch a few weeks back. Any leads on this? Swai is open with Locals.

Yes! I still remember Angel. I had her number too. Once she asked me to join Line where all thais are active. But I did not join that. She told me if she is not on whatsapp I could find her on Line. If you are live on the Line app you might find her there.

SeriousSam
06-19-21, 07:48
Can some senior please share FR?

What's the cost in general?Well some years back a few SP had some amazing russians.

10 k for 2 shots used to be the deal, on more demand it could go up to 15 k.

Russians basically Uzbeks.

So the current rate at 10 looks good depending on the number of shots and they also had their own place, they were so good at their work that in 30-40 minutes you would finish with 2 shots.

DathRagnos
06-19-21, 08:42
I think there were few answers to this post. But you have that worry with any WG as you don't know what she might be infected with. You can take your own precautions and be safe.

Was planning, now that things are opening up. But basis this post, wanted to check if anyone has visited and if she has any signs.

DathRagnos
06-19-21, 08:46
Bang on bro!

SP has uzbek chicks they are much shorter than russian girls and slimmer than russians. In 2018 one SP was showing me a russian and I found out that she is not. I asked the same he said sir please don't tell this to anyone as these girls gives him more money than indians as they fair and appears to be russian.

Anyways but even some uzbeks are not bad! They enjoy the act. So try your luck.

Well some years back a few SP had some amazing russians.

10 k for 2 shots used to be the deal, on more demand it could go up to 15 k.

Russians basically Uzbeks.

So the current rate at 10 looks good depending on the number of shots and they also had their own place, they were so good at their work that in 30-40 minutes you would finish with 2 shots.

Jacky22
06-19-21, 10:03
Indeed brother. She was Thai AmyJackson. Amazing figure, attitude and her voice was so polite and rosy.

Angel was such a treat, always fully cooperative and ready for fun.

VikasGuhes1
06-19-21, 19:39
1) I have read many reports on the site about Viagra and there was a mixed opinion. Can anyone clarify this, that does Viagra help to get an erection or helps to last long or helps to keep erection even after ejaculation or helps to get an erection back after first ejaculation. Please also let me know the right dosage of it. And dos and dont's of it.1) Know what exactly you want first: If you want to get erection then only go for a Viagra. If you want to stay long use delay condoms (can double or triple your time), or delay sprays (2-3 sprays max), that would be good.

Viagra helps you get good erection but it has side effects too.

- If you take it in huge quantity like if you start with 50 MG itself it will effect less after some days and you might have to take 100 MG.

- It also caused headache and blurry visions for few hours and its said that continues usage of it can cause eye related issue in old age.

- Taking viagra if you have BP and heart related problem can put you in trouble since it increases blood flow in your body and also increases heart rate.

So my advice is.

- Identify your problem, You want to last long or you want good erection?

- If you want erection and want to take viagra start with small quantity as less as possible. I used to split 25 MG tablet in 4 parts sometimes I even used to use 25 MG tablet 6-7 times, By taking very small amount of powder just to fool my mind that I have taken viagra so I should get hard erection. Trust me that works.

SidClick
06-19-21, 20:26
Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well and safe.

Had put my mongering desires on hold ever since Pandemic hit, however was looking for some action once we were headed towards Un-Lock. Monsoons made it even more difficult to wait longer and control my urges.

Read previous FR's about Crystal Spa in Kharadi and decided to give it a try since was passing through. Called up on a Saturday evening and to my surprise they were operational.

Upon reaching the Spa found the door to be locked and expected a KLPD, however called up the number again and the lady at the reception opened the locked door.

Finished Paperwork and was guided to the nearest room where was asked to change into disposables. The disposables were so small that wouldn't even fit a 10 year old, kept them aside and wrapped towel around.

In comes A (Famous judge in Indian idol) and locked the door. She was about 30 years old from MP, and had handful of boobs from the outset.

She realized about not wearing the disposables and was okay with it. Unusually, Started with leg massage and gradually moved towards the inner thighs teasing around the groin area.

Massage skills were beyond expectations compared to local therapists.

Once turned over asked her to remove the towel which she happily obliged and didn't mind occasionally touching Jonny as well.

Asked her for Extra's and She quoted B2B for 3 K, and without much negotiations agreed for 1.5 K.

B2 be skills were pretty good and knew her act well. Offered to massage her melons to which she obliged and turned her on eventually. Asked her for Full service to which she mentioned management is against the policy and they're restricted to B2B, however was willing to offer her number for outcall for 6 K for 2 rounds.

Finished the deed, she helped me clean up and exited the Spa.

Ratings.

Spa ambience: 5/10 (Shady ambience) brownie points for door locking mechanism.

Girl: 6/10 (handful tits).

Safety: 10/10 since they lock the door from inside avoiding fear of LE.

Charges: 1.5 K counter + 1. 5 K B2B+ 0.5 K tip.

Thermae
06-20-21, 01:41
My 4 friends are visiting Pune. We are planning to go lonavala. Please share contacts of independent 5 girls who willing to go on out call. Thank you.

Cocobolo23
06-20-21, 03:29
Guys,

Last week I experienced a unique experience with a girl here in outskirts of new Mumbai. In the first session she was like a dead fish. But then in the second session she was really involved and excited and her love hole went on warming up until it was really hot. Both of my sessions were bare and both the time released the load inside her. Haven't experienced anything like this in any of my encounters so far. But my cock was really burning after act for a while. Had to apply ice bag. Don't know what kind of iron woman was she. ROFL. But definitely a unique experience so far.I don't want to preach anyone. With my little knowledge in medicine, we knw that v fluid is rich in viruses. Risk of deadly std is minimal and not known to have happened with BBJ and mild DATY. Going bare is suicidal. Now a days everyone knows about stds and how it spreads. WG who knws they already have stds or wgs who are of suicidal mindset are the only ones offering bare. I knw few managers of the fam spa who check thais for stds before keeping them on job. Those are the only places I keep my guards little down. Else Better to be safe than sorry.

Dan40
06-20-21, 04:10
I don't want to preach anyone. With my little knowledge in medicine, we knw that v fluid is rich in viruses. Risk of deadly std is minimal and not known to have happened with BBJ and mild DATY. Going bare is suicidal. Now a days everyone knows about stds and how it spreads. WG who knws they already have stds or wgs who are of suicidal mindset are the only ones offering bare. I knw few managers of the fam spa who check thais for stds before keeping them on job. Those are the only places I keep my guards little down. Else Better to be safe than sorry.What you have said is very very correct. Common sense is not very common now a days.

DathRagnos
06-20-21, 08:53
Very friendly girl that was her best quality. Jacky bro try to find her on the Line. I hope she comes to Pune again.

Indeed brother. She was Thai AmyJackson. Amazing figure, attitude and her voice was so polite and rosy.

GreenRabit
06-20-21, 09:32
While it's good to see that community is helping and advising each other, I think we would be better off if we could start sharing trusted doctors contacts.

If you know a trusted doc, please share.

If you are hesitant to share it with you regular account (because you don't want to be judged), please create a new, un-paid one.

But, please share such contacts.

We all deserve better information, better health and a better life.

Peace!

1) I have read many reports on the site about Viagra and there was a mixed opinion. Can anyone clarify this, that does Viagra help to get an erection or helps to last long or helps to keep erection even after ejaculation or helps to get an erection back after first ejaculation. Please also let me know the right dosage of it. And dos and dont's of it.

2) As speaking of covid, should I take a risk of mongering, if yes what measures should I take to be on safer side. And do usually all of the girls probably stay negative? Should I carry a self test kit along with me?