PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Techno2021
08-04-21, 13:51
Ok but now she knows that you are on the forum and you lied to her.LOL, who cares now. I don't know if anyone is going to meet her. She is charging too much.

GodsonPlay
08-04-21, 13:55
Hello all,

Hope all are doing well!

Thank you seniors for the contact details.

Last month I have visited Pooja. My experience with her is not that good.

I have connected to her through Whatsapp. She shared charges and asked for my location.

She asked me to book a room in Viman Nagar. She gave me the number of one hotel near Symbiosis college, booked the room.

She came late. I have not done a video call with her before the meeting.

All, please do the video call before the meeting if you are not sure about how she looks.

When I have opened the door and saw her. I got disappointed.

She is very dusky, short in height. Saggy boobs.

She is already drunk in the daytime. She said she is having a drinking problem.

She is working somewhere in the shop. She came to meet during his working hours.

We chatted for few minutes and the deed started. Started undressing her.

She is having a loose tummy and saggy boobs as she is having 4 children.

Bad smelling coming from down. Not clean so not tried for DATY.

Asked for BBJ. It was okay. Deed started in missionary and tried cowboy and doggy. Released and completed the deed.

Face: 5/10 Skinny, dusky.

Boobs: 5/10 Saggy.

Body: 5/10 Skinny.

Attitude: 7/10 She responds well to instructions.

Pussy: 5/10, Loose and smelly.

WIR: Never.

DathRagnos
08-04-21, 14:33
Hello fellow Punekar member!

Kindly help a newbie out. Any help would be much appreciated.Checked! Replied too.

DathRagnos
08-04-21, 14:34
I contacted her on SA and I met her. She is a thick Bengali girl. She knows about the forum too and she said members here are assholes and spreading bad reviews about her. I told her I am not a member of any forum and I advised her not to bad mouth anyone. Its not good for her business. I also explained her that guys pay and hence you are able to meet the expenses you intend to do. I don't think she gets it though.

Review. She is nice, speaks great English, works out of clean apartment. I paid her 500 usd. She would not budge. But she was with me for the full day. We went out for lunch, she made some nice coffee too. If you like thick gals you can try her.

She has warned me not to give her no, she wants to be contacted through SA only.Dude! $500 is insane price man.

Asd968
08-04-21, 14:34
I contacted her on SA and I met her. She is a thick Bengali girl. She knows about the forum too and she said members here are assholes and spreading bad reviews about her. I told her I am not a member of any forum and I advised her not to bad mouth anyone. Its not good for her business. I also explained her that guys pay and hence you are able to meet the expenses you intend to do. I don't think she gets it though.

Review. She is nice, speaks great English, works out of clean apartment. I paid her 500 usd. She would not budge. But she was with me for the full day. We went out for lunch, she made some nice coffee too. If you like thick gals you can try her.

She has warned me not to give her no, she wants to be contacted through SA only.I did connect her through SA and then Tele. Was askign 20 k.

When I denied she blocked me on tele and SA. She was rude on chat as if she is paying. Not sure who pays 20 k 30 k for these girls.

DathRagnos
08-04-21, 14:35
Ok but now she knows that you are on the forum and you lied to her 😛.LOL! True. But anyways he had paid her insane amount so she won't mind now.

DathRagnos
08-04-21, 14:37
They know each other I guess, why don't you try to get second one from Ritu?You are the man to do that bro! Anyways good to see you on the forum after long time.

Techno2021
08-04-21, 15:10
Dude! $500 is insane price man.True I realized that late. She said she works in an IT firm, is helping a family member with funds. She seemed to be a high class companion rather than normal providers. Also I am used to 300/400 usd for good girls here. She was very good with me and spent the full day. Apart from her crib about certain folks she was lovely lady.

Tut Li
08-04-21, 21:38

She has warned me not to give her no, she wants to be contacted through SA only.You did couple of mistakes. Take care next time.

You know that she is aware about forum and still posted an FR about her. Also with few details about personal time like lunch and coffee, not a good idea.

You felt she is worth spending 500 usd and you don't care if she comes to know that you lied to her.

If I m correct, this was the same Aarun21 posted an FR, he clearly mentioned she is not worth and arrogant, I may be wrong. Guys be careful about this SA profile, a chubby thick chick does not deserve 500 usd and fellow member also felt that he did a mistake, stay away.

Play safe.

Csan4
08-05-21, 01:42
Thanks to seniors, visited Raj Anjali recently, good experience. Multiple FR already available.

Folks, in continuation to recent discussions on prices, I just want to mention about FB cpls demand & worth.

Depending on lady, service and hygiene, as per my view below should be fair ST charges, though other may have different experience and opinion.

NitaRahul - 3 to 3.5 K.

PremPayal - 3 K.

AshNitya - 3 K.

PremPriya - 3 K.

RajAnjali - 3 to 4 K.Hi,

how was your experience with Nita Rahul?

Techno2021
08-05-21, 03:21
You did couple of mistakes. Take care next time.

You know that she is aware about forum and still posted an FR about her. Also with few details about personal time like lunch and coffee, not a good idea.

You felt she is worth spending 500 usd and you don't care if she comes to know that you lied to her.

If I m correct, this was the same Aarun21 posted an FR, he clearly mentioned she is not worth and arrogant, I may be wrong. Guys be careful about this SA profile, a chubby thick chick does not deserve 500 usd and fellow member also felt that he did a mistake, stay away.

Play safe.Hi Tut li, first of all hats off to your experience and contributions. I think there is some confusion on my experience.

I met her on my previous trip to India which was long back. That time I was not a member of this forum. I dug into the forum after many months, she had spoken about some forum at that time.

I am a SA member since long and I contacted her on SA. Till then I had never read anything about her. All Mumbai and Pune girls were asking almost the same amount, so I didn't haggle.

I didn't lie to her about anything, I don't understand what did I lie about?

I asked her if I can give her reference to my friends in Pune, she said no. She caters only to SA guys who are verified etc.

I don't care if she reads the forum here. If she does let her understand not to oversell. I agree not to pay 500 usd henceforth. Cheers.

Iphonex
08-05-21, 04:04
Already shared with you mate.FR. FB couple Raj Anjali.

Thank you DathRagnos and Boner61 for contact details.

Pinged them on Telegram ID. Got response. They asked my photo and rates are based on age. Fixed deed at 3 PM. As I am familiar with place, I went there well before time.

Guided to their apartment. Safe place. Waited in hall for couple of minutes as Anjali is getting ready.

In meantime had a chit chat with husband.

Went inside and once door is locked, we started a bit chit chat.

First impression is good as I felt that I am with a foreign girl (fair skin and no marks at all) and started with DFK.

Asked for money. 4 K as agreed.

Removed cloths and lots of DFK. Folded boobs to my full strength. She said it's painful but seems enjoying.

Played a lot with boobs and fingerred her pussy for 10 minutes. And she got involved in it. The she started BJ without cover. Pink pussy which is very very rare in desi girl.

She says that she does not like smell of condom, seems weird, so did not proceeded with lot of BJ.

Then, WOT, miss, doggy. Denied anal politely.

Completed in mis position.

Holder her tightly and slept with her for some more time.

Overall good foreplay experience.

Damages:4 k.

Aarun21
08-05-21, 04:37
Good to know that you enjoyed the companionship. Experiences are respective. Only a fool will be with tantrums after getting paid in USD, being in Pune.

But since she's already aware of the forum, she might be reading your post as well. She'll surely be elated that she's getting Dollars contrary to what few of us think about her.

Although it really shouldn't bother any. For few of us she's just another next door girl with self declared premium companionship provider packaged with tonnes of attitude in exchange of INR.

She has warned me not to give her no, she wants to be contacted through SA only.

MyDesire
08-05-21, 06:09
Hi,

how was your experience with Nita Rahul?Please search, detailed FRs by fellow mongers are available.

They are good in communicating, not a time watcher & cooperative. Good attitude, no nakhras.

But lately they are not active on FB or they changed profile.

Please do private msg me in case you are in communication with them.

Tut Li
08-05-21, 07:43
It's now ringing some bells. Looks like she is favoring some guys.It could be other way round too brother. Read all reports about her and you will get clues. I m sure you are master and will figure out quickly.

DathRagnos
08-05-21, 07:59
True I realized that late. She said she works in an IT firm, is helping a family member with funds. She seemed to be a high class companion rather than normal providers. Also I am used to 300/400 usd for good girls here. She was very good with me and spent the full day. Apart from her crib about certain folks she was lovely lady.Hey,

So she was cribbing about certain brothers does that means she revealed ISG handles to you? Secondly why she was cribbing when she has been given 500 $? She should have been talking which you like, as you already said don't bad mouth others. I don't know but with that attitude where she will go.

CumHard9
08-05-21, 10:01
Check your mail.Hi, can you share some leads in Goa with me too? Thanks!

DathRagnos
08-05-21, 12:57
Hi, can you share some leads in Goa with me too? Thanks!Sent check!

Techno2021
08-05-21, 13:14
You did couple of mistakes. Take care next time.

Play safe.Hi Tut li,

First of all hats off to your experience and contributions. I think there is some confusion on my experience.

I met her on my previous trip to India which was long back. That time I was not a member of this forum. I dug into the forum after many months, she had spoken about some forum at that time.

I am a SA member since long and I contacted her on SA. Till then I had never read anything about her. All Mumbai and Pune girls were asking almost the same amount, so I didn't haggle.

Now if she is reading this forum I think she got a message that she cannot upsell anyone.

Techno2021
08-05-21, 13:18
Hey,

So she was cribbing about certain brothers does that means she revealed ISG handles to you? Secondly why she was cribbing when she has been given 500 $? She should have been talking which you like, as you already said don't bad mouth others. I don't know but with that attitude where she will go.No she did not mention me the forum name at all and neither the handles of anyone. She was justifying that if I happen to read bad reviews about her don't believe it. I said its fine, depends on how you are today with me. This was for not more than two minutes. And like I said after that everything was good except the amount.

But I am glad that others spent less.

PuneGuy2006
08-05-21, 15:05
Please confirm if she is still into service, I think I had also tried before first lock down, that time she told she was with Jet airway, might be job change.

My previous visit to India was quite adventurous. I got to know about SP Shivani from a friend. I contacted her and she sent few photos claiming models and air hostess etc.

I picked up one so called airhostess. The arrangement was at a oyo in baner area, nice safe clean location exactly just like I loved. The deed was quite good with BBJ and lots of talking. When I told her I was local to the area she started pleading to find a cheaper accommodation place for her. I did give her few options. She mentioned she wants to start on her own with 4 other girls.

Other menu was standard with all positions, lots of kissing and rolling etc. Finished in doggy. She was willing to do another round but I wanted to leave.

Girl was 7/10. Boobs 6/10 (I prefer larger). Attitude 10/10. She mentioned she was kicked out of indigo airlines and they didn't pay the employees long.

I still have the digits. I have applied for subscription and it will get activated today. I will share digits then. I remember the girls name was Rachana or something similar starting with are. Below is the pic.

Tut Li
08-05-21, 17:34
Hi Tut li, first of all hats off to your experience and contributions. I think there is some confusion on my experience.

I asked her if I can give her reference to my friends in Pune, she said no. She caters only to SA guys who are verified etc.

I don't care if she reads the forum here. If she does let her understand not to oversell. I agree not to pay 500 usd henceforth. Cheers.That's OK buddy. Move on. I mean to say if she is aware about forum and reading all her reviews, she will come to know that it was a lie that you are not a part of any forum based on your FR.

But that's OK, there is nothing to regret.

Keep enjoying your new spell.

Play safe.

JimmynJohny
08-05-21, 17:44
My previous visit to India was quite adventurous. I got to know about SP Shivani from a friend. I contacted her and she sent few photos claiming models and air hostess etc.

I picked up one so called airhostess. The arrangement was at a oyo in baner area, nice safe clean location exactly just like I loved. The deed was quite good with BBJ and lots of talking. When I told her I was local to the area she started pleading to find a cheaper accommodation place for her. I did give her few options. She mentioned she wants to start on her own with 4 other girls.

Other menu was standard with all positions, lots of kissing and rolling etc. Finished in doggy. She was willing to do another round but I wanted to leave.

Girl was 7/10. Boobs 6/10 (I prefer larger). Attitude 10/10. She mentioned she was kicked out of indigo airlines and they didn't pay the employees long.

I still have the digits. I have applied for subscription and it will get activated today. I will share digits then. I remember the girls name was Rachana or something similar starting with are. Below is the pic.Nice FR bro. What was the damage?

DathRagnos
08-05-21, 18:23
It could be other way round too brother. Read all reports about her and you will get clues. I m sure you are master and will figure out quickly.Got it bro! I understand what you are saying, I second your guess.

CumHard9
08-06-21, 02:33
Sent check!Hi bro, the Goa lead that you shared with me turned out to be a scammer. He / She was asking for money from paytm and said was only available for cam fun or online services! When I asked where you from he / she doesn't reply. Nor picked up my call. Attached the scammers details.

Techno2021
08-06-21, 03:38
Please confirm if she is still into service, I think I had also tried before first lock down, that time she told she was with Jet airway, might be job change.Sorry bro, I cannot confirm right now. I tried her before covid. After that I know from a friend that the sps were caught and they went underground for few months. Then they started again in VN and Sus road. Call all the numbers given to check. They used to update pics on whatsapp status till recently.

Stress
08-06-21, 06:19
Hey fellow mongers,

Just activated my membership today for the first time. Till now I have just tried a few spas by reading the forum and wanted to try raj Anjali couple after reading a few FR's about them. Can anyone pm me their telegram ID? And do they ask for any reference?

Thanks in advance.

Iphonex
08-06-21, 07:37
Posting this request as I am unable connect with Neha Pritam Pune couple through FB. If anyone has contact details, please kindly provide to me. I am liking x.

Couples now a days. And will try differently this time.

Looking forward for your cooperation.

Kind regards.

Iphonex.

MatureMan29
08-06-21, 10:25
Hi,

Please help with the details of someone who provides rimming. Want to experience the same.

Also I have some fascination for NEs. Had enjoyed that while in Delhi. Can any kind soul provide me the details if any good looking NE is available in Pune.

Thanks.

Akp16
08-06-21, 11:44
Thanks to seniors, visited Raj Anjali recently, good experience. Multiple FR already available.

Folks, in continuation to recent discussions on prices, I just want to mention about FB cpls demand & worth.

Depending on lady, service and hygiene, as per my view below should be fair ST charges, though other may have different experience and opinion.

NitaRahul - 3 to 3.5 K.

PremPayal - 3 K.

AshNitya - 3 K.

PremPriya - 3 K.

RajAnjali - 3 to 4 K.

SamSneha - 3 to 3.5 K.

Don't budge for their demands, keep city price friendly, Thanks!Totally in agreement with you. Thanks for the compilation.

Akp16
08-06-21, 11:57
I am not in agreement of paying more money for the girl than what others pay her. I have faced this a few times so have others on this forum. For eg when I had F patil for 1600 I posted about it when mongers were paying 1800 which helped many mongers pay right price. Then f patil didn't budge from 2000 that also I mentioned here. But there should be no gamers who get cheap prices from girls and high prices for rest. Its like you are helping girl not forum which is not this groups idea. Also by charging high prices to few its better for girl to charge same right price to all and earn more which is a better help? Hence always post damages. Tia.Agreed Bhamsookh1 bro. Posting Damage in FR helps a lot to other members. Also Some members post FR in a very standardize way giving ratings out of 10 to important points. If we all follow the same it would be nice.

Akp16
08-06-21, 12:05
I have tried to summarize few of the filtering criteria & rules I maintain in SA to enhance the mongering experience, thought to share with you:8208;.

1. Only Take subscription if you have a substantial budget of 8 to 12 k for ST of 3/4 hours or 12 k to 15 k for LT for night per meet / arrangement allocated and ready with you to meet within a day. So atleast you want to select 4 potential contacts for meet from a subscription fees of 7 k +/8208; 1 k of one month, depending on Dollar value or discount on offer. So that becomes approx 40/50 k in a gross apart from subscription including hotel.

2. Joining Date I prefer profiles created within 6 months (But few girls are smart now to create a new ID every 3 months, but if you hang around for a year even without subscription you'll notice the repeat pics and style of write ups they use in their respective profiles).

3. Profile pic is a must.

4. Age filter 18 to 24 (as per individual preference).

5. Don't entertain who approaches you, prefer approaching them.

6. ‐ve points for direct pic requestors in reply to your 1st greet ping. But she can be a rookie so politely request for a conversation before showing pics. Even better to move to Tele to exchange pics in self destructive mode.

7. Don't proceed with ones directly sharing WA no. Or Tele In reply to your 1st greet ping. High probability of them being hooker.

8. Strike an initial convo to know her expectations from a potential arrangement she's looking for.

9. Once moved to Tele 1st thing is to exchange pics in self destructive mode.

10. Try to convo as much as possible. Chat Call VC not necessarily in same order. The uneducated pros or hookers can't hide behind the convos. So it's a must for filtering out the pros. If you like, clarify your expectations (bed rules) in details like no. Of sessions acts that you expect to be performed etc. And do negotiate in a polite way without letting her feel being demeaned, that's a must.

11. Once your plans are fixed, let her know the schedule and request for video call. VC here is a must. It's deal breaker for me. No VC No Arrangement.

Few girls may prefer a public meet, if she asks for that do accept and discuss all possible terms over a coffee. As they say a lot can happen over a coffee and chances are the girl is trying to be comfortable with me which I do accept and oblige, being a gentleman.

12. In the meet, treat her as Girl Friend for the moment. They're sucker of love and respect. Make them feel like a princess within your capacity and they're expected to go beyond their limitations to take you to multiple trips to heaven.

Disclaimer: Not all are same though. Some are gold diggers and will show obvious signs for same, don't entertain them at all.

13. You can repeat with girls you enjoyed your time. The expectations are when 2 gentle souls unite for 1st time they have their respective set of inhibitions and usually don't let them loose completely, being strangers. The next meet onwards the trips to heaven becomes more like nirvana.

14. Conclusion: If your expectations are budget mongering please don't take subscription as It's certainly not VFM but neither is BMW or a MERC but still people who have the livido for finer things in life along with affordability do buy and drive.

As my monger Bro from another Mo says, "once you upgrade to BMW 3 series can't enjoy driving Honda City. ".

So yeah SA is next level of mongering if you want to score amateurs, Semi Pros and even Insta Influencers or struggling be grade actresses (rare though).

Disclaimer: I'm not paid to Promote SA. This FR is just an imformative one for all quality aspirational mongers.Appreciate such a diligent effort on providing priceless info.

DathRagnos
08-06-21, 12:42
Hi bro, the Goa lead that you shared with me turned out to be a scammer. He / She was asking for money from paytm and said was only available for cam fun or online services! When I asked where you from he / she doesn't reply. Nor picked up my call. Attached the scammers details.Sorry bro till last year she was SP. Myself and my friends availed her services many times in the Goa. Anyways my bad if she has stopped.

DadFuck
08-06-21, 12:52
Posting this request as I am unable connect with Neha Pritam Pune couple through FB. If anyone has contact details, please kindly provide to me. I am liking x.

Couples now a days. And will try differently this time.

Looking forward for your cooperation.

Kind regards.

Iphonex.I have Neha no but not sure is the same Neha. Recently I have formatted my phone. I met her twice contacted her through messenger. Only first time she gave me her no. Long time back.

VJKrishna2008
08-06-21, 14:12
Hello all,

Hope all are doing well!

Thank you seniors for the contact details.

Last month I have visited Pooja. My experience with her is not that good.

Damages?

The name is familiar, but description is not. One Pooja I met was skinny, small boobs, no smells, no drinks, not mother of kids. This name is pretty generic, though. I paid 4 k for 1.

CumHard9
08-06-21, 16:23
Sorry bro till last year she was SP. Myself and my friends availed her services many times in the Goa. Anyways my bad if she has stopped.Let me correct you. She hasn't stopped. But became a scammer. Was asking for advance money by paytm and not ready for an AC or VC.

Akp16
08-07-21, 08:34
I had couple of session with Ritu. I like it because of BBBJ & safe place.

Seniors please share any new contact please.

Was looking for Russian or any good looking College girl. But no luck.

Already PM couple of members but no reply.

Hope you guys will reply once you are online.

This is awesome community. Thanks all.Hey bro. Please clear your PM.

KaradPune
08-07-21, 09:23
Found this profile on MR, does anyone know if its genuine or not?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/riya-c36644e1-6421-4186-8d39-c282b3103cb5

PleasureForYou
08-07-21, 11:00
Hey bro,

Nice article, actually I m also in HW and bhabhi kinda stuff, would love to share the contacts with you from Pune and Mumbai in exchange for these birds contact.I am also too much inclined towards HW and Bhabis. Fat boobs. Also ready to share and get new contacts.

Tut Li
08-07-21, 17:14
I am also too much inclined towards HW and Bhabis. Fat boobs. Also ready to share and get new contacts.Tried Neha HW from Vimannagar with number ending in 203? I met her but I m into tiny petite chicks, so just paid conveyance, few bucks and came back.

PbForU
08-07-21, 18:47
Hi,

Today I met Aarya, sudden plans and she agreed. Had Video call and then after agreement booked hotel in hwadi.

She was on time, after initial chitchat started with lots of DFK then she has given BBJ wore see and WOT, Missionary and done with first session.

After 20 -30 min break. Started 2nd deed with DFK and BBJ surprisingly she offered CIM. 2nd deed ended with lots of BBJ, WOT then CIM.

She is totally Gavraan maal, Looks wise average but service wise good.

Looks: 6.

BBJ: 8.

Boobs: 6.

DFK:9.

CIM: 10.

Service: 9.

WIR: may be if I required CIM.

Charges: 7 k + hotel.

Thanks.

PB.

MeatHyd101
08-07-21, 23:13
Hi folks,

If anyone has any indi or spa info for Kolhapur please share. PM is active.

Thanks.

Victor Bhai
08-08-21, 05:40
Has anyone any experience with the couple Sam Sneha? How's the service and charges? I contacted them and the charges the quoted was 7.5 k for 1 and 12 k for 2.

Appreciate if you can share the experience.

MaximumDry
08-08-21, 06:16
This FR is few weeks old.

After hearing a lot of noise I decided to give Ni spa (old why spa) a try. Booked for 1 hour. Seemed like I was the only customer at that time as most therapists were seen gathered in the corridor or chatting in a room. Fortunately I was able to get a good glance. There were 2 NE girls, but were unattractive and heavy. So I asked him to send a slim and young therapist. In five minutes he sent local girl S (gold). After 15 minutes of massage she starts extras talk. Decided B2B for 3. I made a mistake of paying upfront as per her insistence. Only after that she revealed she's on her monthly routine and won't take off panties. Absolute scam. What followed was most unglamorous routine of job. Extremely dull and devoid of any excitement. No DFK. Finger was out of question. No BJ. Mid sized Melons which she did allow complete and uninterrupted access of. Finally finished in HJ.

Final thoughts: Complete waste. This spa might have been better long time ago under the why spa management but right now it lacks both value and merit.

It has higher counter charge, just about average hygiene. Girl in question was bogus. Managed to swindle 3 k for 1.5 k service. There are better spas out there.

Sen Sex
08-08-21, 18:42
Good to know you could bargain to 7 K, that should become the going on rate now. I had paid 8 k and couple of other FRs also mentioned 8 k.

CIM will be additional 'icing' on cake.

Hi,

Today I met Aarya, sudden plans and she agreed. Had Video call and then after agreement booked hotel in hwadi.

She was on time, after initial chitchat started with lots of DFK then she has given BBJ wore see and WOT, Missionary and done with first session.

After 20 -30 min break. Started 2nd deed with DFK and BBJ surprisingly she offered CIM. 2nd deed ended with lots of BBJ, WOT then CIM.

She is totally Gavraan maal, Looks wise average but service wise good..

MisterAnderson
08-08-21, 19:10
Good to know you could bargain to 7 K, that should become the going on rate now. I had paid 8 k and couple of other FRs also mentioned 8 k.

CIM will be additional 'icing' on cake.I too paid 8 k few weeks back and CIM was included. She travelled to my place from Hinjewadi and didn't demand anything extra for uber.

Rajnigam20
08-08-21, 21:10
Has anyone any experience with the couple Sam Sneha? How's the service and charges? I contacted them and the charges the quoted was 7.5 k for 1 and 12 k for 2.

Appreciate if you can share the experience.Hello Victor bhai,

Have PMed you the details.

LulzAk
08-09-21, 03:43
Bro,

Does her number end with 047?

Hi,

After 20 -30 min break. Started 2nd deed with DFK and BBJ surprisingly she offered CIM. 2nd deed ended with lots of BBJ, WOT then CIM..

PbForU
08-09-21, 05:06
Yes bro her no ends with 047.

Bro,

Does her number end with 047?

PbForU
08-09-21, 05:15
Hi Victor Bhai,

I talked with Sam Sneha. Operating from v-vadi. But I think Sneha has lots of No's in the deed she does not do BBJ only CBJ. This is disappointing for me so I cancelled the plan.

Thanks.

PB.

Appreciate if you can share the experience.

DathRagnos
08-09-21, 09:57
Bro,

Does her number end with 047?Yes. That's correct brother.

Lucifer6666
08-09-21, 11:48
Hi brothers,

It's been long since I was following this forum and was active with other handle. But went abroad and didn't accessed for long time. When returned could not access somehow. Hence created new profile.

Had met Krupa for at least 5 times wen she started as sw.

Had met Nita Rahul.

Had met prem Priya Sharma for anal.

Sneha from locanto.

Had Raj Anjali.

Detailed FR will follow as and wen time permits due to hectic work from home.

Deciphered the number of Simran baner. It was showing as bombykid on trucaller. But number is not going through.

Any kind soul will confirm if that number is still active?

Happy mongering.

Regards, Lucifer.

Bhamsookh1
08-09-21, 12:28

Appreciate if you can share the experience.Bro isn't the price too high anyway!

Bhamsookh1
08-09-21, 12:31
Hi,

She is totally Gavraan maal, Looks wise average but service wise good..Nice FR and glad you paid right price.

Bhamsookh1
08-09-21, 12:32
Tried Neha HW from Vimannagar with number ending in 203? I met her but I m into tiny petite chicks, so just paid conveyance, few bucks and came back.Only you can have the control to walk away from the deed. Something we need to learn from you to control our desperation.

Bhamsookh1
08-09-21, 12:34

After hearing a lot of noise I decided to give Ni spa (old why spa) a try. Booked for 1 hour. Seemed like I was the only customer at that time as most therapists were seen gathered in the corridor or chatting in a room. Fortunately I was able to get a good glance. There were 2 NE girls, but were unattractive and heavy. So I asked him to send a slim and young therapist. In five minutes he sent local girl S (gold). After 15 minutes of massage she starts extras talk. Decided B2B for 3. I made a mistake of paying upfront as per her insistence. Only after that she revealed she's on her monthly routine and won't take off panties. Absolute scam. What followed was most unglamorous routine of job. Extremely dull and devoid of any excitement. No DFK. Finger was out of question. No BJ. Mid sized Melons which she did allow complete and uninterrupted access of. Finally finished in HJ.

Final thoughts: Complete waste. This spa might have been better long time ago under the why spa management but right now it lacks both value and merit.

It has higher counter charge, just about average hygiene. Girl in question was bogus. Managed to swindle 3 k for 1.5 k service. There are better spas out there.You mean sleep spa? Good to know.

Bhamsookh1
08-09-21, 13:40
After my poor reviews on vivant crystal I got call from them. This could be coincidence.

They said they have new staff and are improved.

Told them I won't pay any counter and need to see girls before. They rejected and so did I. They called again asking to visit once and speak at reception. Went to both branches in weeks time. They do have a few new girls. Reduced 100 on counter one time. Paid 2 k for B2B wo BJ after deed. Didn't nego much. Girls there earn 15 k to 20 k salary unlike earlier commission only. Didn't show any girls. Took NE therapist both instances. Kinda regret my decision. My Mr j took control. NE girls are pleasers, clean, fair, good skin and no body hair, better in communication and service. Rooms and bathrooms need massive improvements. Staff better now. Still no FS. Spa skills very poor. Extras were mechanical. Girls won't come out.

Damage 3.4 k.

WIR. Mostly no.

Newbie Pune
08-09-21, 15:51
Met the couple recently. Connected on FB and after chatting a bit they shared their WhatsApp number and fixed a time at their place.

It's in Bibwewadi in a nice area. Flat is small but ok.

Girl is hooka obsessed and couple has it as signature card.

Spent some time talking with the couple.

Neha then changed into a revealing dress and action started in their room. Pritam waited outside.

Girl is average in looks and very petite. She is tall which is advantage for her. Very small boobs may be an issue.

Looks -4.

BJ - 3.

Act - 6.

DFK - 5.

WIR. No.

MaximumDry
08-09-21, 17:52
You mean sleep spa? Good to know.Yes. It's sleep.

Tut Li
08-09-21, 18:27
Only you can have the control to walk away from the deed. Something we need to learn from you to control our desperation.Yeah buddy, when meeting any chick first time, it is needed. In most cases, even VC does not work to give idea about female body structure and we regret our decision once we cum.

I always meet new (or not tried by any other friend) for coffee. If not comfortable for coffee at public place, no final deal, it will be only after meeting with a commitment to give conv, few bucks and a Cadbury to send her back. It saves huge money as I go for only LTs. And fake ones or SPs will immediately back off.

Some are not even presentable to star hotels and it is embracing to take them as companion, better to avoid. I think I did only one blind date when started mongering. Deal was for 20 k a night (somewhere in 2013) and chick chatting with me was highly educated one, so I went for her. Ordered red wine to impress her, but when she came, directly to room, I came to know, she was not the one.

Though she was good looking but could not converse even one sentence in English. It was a big turn off, felt kind of cheated, so fucked her once and she left. A guy (an SP) was chatting and he sent other chick. Fortunately I gave only 10 k before starting the deed, otherwise would have lost full 20 k.

Learning in 2013 and after that never lost even 1000 bucks also. About 98% online are fake or cheaters.

Play safe.

Victor Bhai
08-09-21, 18:48
Glad that you understand the exact needs and okay to pass the option if it doesn't fit into criteria. It is absolutely necessary to discuss before meeting.

It avoids last minute hassles.

I am a guy who would take chances (hits and misses are part of the game). Of I really like someone and things are hitting at right vibes in conversations and act, I try to open up, discuss, and if the girl still is hesitant, you respect that. Am not rigid that way and and not a guy who would force myself on to someone if the person in front is not comfortable. The act gets hampered if the mental connection isn't there.

If you stop fearing the failures, success follows.

Hi Victor Bhai,

I talked with Sam Sneha. Operating from v-vaeeds di. But I think Sneha has lots of No's in the deed she does not do BBJ only CBJ. This is disappointing for me so I cancelled the plan.

Thanks.

PB.

MaximumDry
08-09-21, 19:45
Came across this interesting profile on MR. She claims to handle her own profile and asks 10 k for an hour. Does anyone have any review about her?

DathRagnos
08-10-21, 06:28
Hi Victor Bhai,

I talked with Sam Sneha. Operating from v-vadi. But I think Sneha has lots of No's in the deed she does not do BBJ only CBJ. This is disappointing for me so I cancelled the plan.

Thanks.

PB.Moreover she doesn't do DFK too. One of my friend also cancelled due to this.

DathRagnos
08-10-21, 06:33
Met the couple recently. Connected on FB and after chatting a bit they shared their WhatsApp number and fixed a time at their place.

It's in Bibwewadi in a nice area. Flat is small but ok.

Girl is hooka obsessed and couple has it as signature card.

Spent some time talking with the couple.

Neha then changed into a revealing dress and action started in their room. Pritam waited outside.

Girl is average in looks and very petite. She is tall which is advantage for her. Very small boobs may be an issue.

Looks -4.

BJ - 3.

Act - 6.

DFK - 5.

WIR. No.Damages? Secondly was it hygienic place?

AndyBhai
08-10-21, 06:40
Glad that you understand the exact needs and okay to pass the option if it doesn't fit into criteria. It is absolutely necessary to discuss before meeting.

It avoids last minute hassles.

I am a guy who would take chances (hits and misses are part of the game). Of I really like someone and things are hitting at right vibes in conversations and act, I try to open up, discuss, and if the girl still is hesitant, you respect that. Am not rigid that way and and not a guy who would force myself on to someone if the person in front is not comfortable. The act gets hampered if the mental connection isn't there.

If you stop fearing the failures, success follows.Very well said Vicorbhai.

MyDesire
08-10-21, 06:43
Hi brothers,

It's been long since I was following this forum and was active with other handle. But went abroad and didn't accessed for long time. When returned could not access somehow. Hence created new profile.

Had met Nita Rahul.

Sneha from locanto.

Had Raj Anjali.

Detailed FR will follow as and wen time permits due to hectic work from home.

Deciphered the number of Simran baner. It was showing as bombykid on trucaller. But number is not going through.

Happy mongering.

Regards, Lucifer.Can you please share Nita Rahul fb ID?

Earlier met them, not able to connect them on earlier FB ID, probably they changed it.

Thanks!

Lucifer6666
08-10-21, 07:16
Can you please share Nita Rahul fb ID?

Earlier met them, not able to connect them on earlier FB ID, probably they changed it.

Thanks!It's Nita Rahul. I can see them as online 7 hours ago.

Akp16
08-10-21, 11:21
Yeah buddy, when meeting any chick first time, it is needed. In most cases, even VC does not work to give idea about female body structure and we regret our decision once we cum.

I always meet new (or not tried by any other friend) for coffee. If not comfortable for coffee at public place, no final deal, it will be only after meeting with a commitment to give conv, few bucks and a Cadbury to send her back. It saves huge money as I go for only LTs. And fake ones or SPs will immediately back off.

Some are not even presentable to star hotels and it is embracing to take them as companion, better to avoid. I think I did only one blind date when started mongering. Deal was for 20 k a night (somewhere in 2013) and chick chatting with me was highly educated one, so I went for her. Ordered red wine to impress her, but when she came, directly to room, I came to know, she was not the one.

Though she was good looking but could not converse even one sentence in English. It was a big turn off, felt kind of cheated, so fucked her once and she left. A guy (an SP) was chatting and he sent other chick. Fortunately I gave only 10 k before starting the deed, otherwise would have lost full 20 k.

Learning in 2013 and after that never lost even 1000 bucks also. About 98% online are fake or cheaters.

Play safe.Thanks bro.

Thanks bro for sharing your experience and the tip. A good way for fetching VFM experience.

DathRagnos
08-10-21, 14:09
Hi brothers,

Happy mongering.

Regards, Lucifer.I too get same result of Simran from Baner. I think it's dead contact.

Asd968
08-10-21, 14:17
Did someone meet Pallavi recently?

Asking 20 k and 5 star.

Victor Bhai
08-10-21, 14:36
That's too much of an ask from her. Trust me, she is not that worth.

Secondly, she had good contacts with folks abroad and hence to stay exclusive and choosy she quotes that price. 4 k /5 k with that kind of backing and support, she would not budge as well. There are plenty others which you should try instead of spending that much.

Did someone meet Pallavi recently?

Asking 20 k and 5 star.

Lucifer6666
08-10-21, 15:06
I too get same result of Simran from Baner. I think it's dead contact.Thanks for confirming bro. So I did decipher the code correctly. If I may ask you also deciphered it or had her number?

GodsonPlay
08-10-21, 16:32
Ambiance Spa Kharadi.

Hello all,

Today, visited Ambiance Spa Kharadi, a very small spa. It was previously in A building and now moved to be building.

The counter-charges are 999 for 45 minutes.

They have small rooms without showers. Showers are built separately at one corner.

Small shady rooms. Only plywood partitions and AC is divided into two rooms. However, they have locks to the doors.

I have visited that spa last to last year before the pandemic and my experience was average.

Currently, they have 4 to 5 local therapists. All are not looking that good.

After payment at the reception, they showed me the room.

The local therapist A was assigned. Overweight and typical Maharashtrian housewife.

Due to a shower issue, I have decided on a dry massage.

After 15 minutes I have pop-ed the question for service and the rate are:

1500 - Topless and HJ.

2000 - B2B.

I have agreed to B2B, after undressing she asked that you are not going to ask for full service.

She asked me that if I have protection then we can do FS.

Asked 1000 extra for FS. Agreed and went ahead.

Loaded the protection and started and ended in missionary.

After the deed, she did not cleaned herself and I got devastated as if she attended a client before me then it will be a disaster for me.

I have confirmed with her and I was his first customer. I got relief.

Total damage - 999 + 3000.

Be aware guys, don't go to such spas which don't have hygiene.

Your life is important and nothing else.

Rocinate03
08-10-21, 17:09
Hi brothers,

Had met Nita Rahul.

Sneha from locanto.

Had Raj Anjali..She went to village during lockdown again, she told will be coming once it's over.

But I tried contacting her after a month to see if she is back but to no avail.

Guess the number is off due to her been in her native place or maybe she changed the contact.

Donno FR sure bro.

I'm too waiting for the same.

DathRagnos
08-10-21, 18:54
Thanks for confirming bro. So I did decipher the code correctly. If I may ask you also deciphered it or had her number?I could not decipher I think Rocinate or some other ISG brother mailed me her number after decoding.

DathRagnos
08-10-21, 18:55
That's too much of an ask from her. Trust me, she is not that worth.

Secondly, she had good contacts with folks abroad and hence to stay exclusive and choosy she quotes that price. 4 k /5 k with that kind of backing and support, she would not budge as well. There are plenty others which you should try instead of spending that much.Could not agree more! Very well put up.

Asd968
08-11-21, 03:36
Can you please share Nita Rahul fb ID?

Thanks!I had chat before with them but now they not replying. Looks like from last 1 month they are not in Pune so may be avoiding contact.

Lucifer6666
08-11-21, 08:02
I had chat before with them but now they not replying. Looks like from last 1 month they are not in Pune so may be avoiding contact.Had met this couple in March. She is housewife and looks like maid but bit fair. Her husband claims to be ex police man. Flat is 1 room kitchen and husband sat in kitchen and asked to have session in the hall on mattress. Did finalized for 5 k 2 sessions but couldn't do it for second as hugely disappointed by looks and the fact that husband was continuously peeping in as room doesn't have door.

Completely avoidable. Again looks are subjective but doesn't worth more the money.

Lucifer6666
08-11-21, 08:10
In talks with pout queen aka Shruti number ending with 647. Asking for 7 k without place for 2 sessions.

Can any kind soul confirm on the services and looks and charges? Planned to meet her in April but she had me booked the hotel and ditched at last minute. Now she is pinging me since last month and asking to meet.

Will appreciate review if anyone has availed her service?

LandFakir09
08-11-21, 13:06
Anyone tried Bliss Spa of late.

They have a few branches; I had tried the one in Hadapsar a while ago. OK ish experience.

Would like to try on the west side of Pune (Baner, Hinjewadi, Pimple Saudagar). Let know if any good location / specific masseuse to go for.

Also, are Thai masseuse back in spas?

Thanks in advance.

PuneStar
08-11-21, 14:54
Hello friends,

Feeling horny in rainy season so search facebook and contacted Ash nitya fb couple, they replied after late and then asked lots of questions, like where you get to know about us, in fb they have written CPL and asking how I get to know about them strange. Initially started with 5 k but negotiated to 3. 5 k for 1 round. Deed fixed and I move to there place. Husband come on main road to receive me then guide me to his home. It's on top floor in good residential society. She opened the door, she is not great in looks but she has height and good body figure. We moved to room. Nice clean room, she is smoker we smoke cigarettes together her husband also joined we have little chit chat. Then husband leaves and she looks the door. Deed started with lots of DFK. Then she take control and takes off my clothes and start kissing all over my body. She is very good in BBJ. Take full control of Johnny. And done until you say to stop. I said to stop then we moved to 69 position. Pussy clean no smell. Then we started with main deed. Tried different positions. She is tall and that is good For me. Finished in after some time totally exhausted.

Then she want to me to sit with her and smoke one more cigarette. Finish smoke. Paid her and when about to leave the place came to know that she has baby of 2 year sleeping in next room. Overall good experience. Will definitely repeat in future.

Looks. 6/10.

Boobs. 7/10.

Face. 6/10.

Body 8/10.

Bhamsookh1
08-12-21, 04:49
Ambiance Spa Kharadi.

Hello all,

Today, visited Ambiance Spa Kharadi, a very small spa. It was previously in A building and now moved to be building.

The counter-charges are 999 for 45 minutes.

They have small rooms without showers. Showers are built separately at one corner.

Small shady rooms. Only plywood partitions and AC is divided into two rooms. However, they have locks to the doors.

I have visited that spa last to last year before the pandemic and my experience was average.

Currently, they have 4 to 5 local therapists. All are not looking that good.

After payment at the reception, they showed me the room.

The local therapist A was assigned. Overweight and typical Maharashtrian housewife.This spa already has poor reviews on this forum.

Bhamsookh1
08-12-21, 04:51
She went to village during lockdown again, she told will be coming once it's over.

But I tried contacting her after a month to see if she is back but to no avail.

Guess the number is off due to her been in her native place or maybe she changed the contact.

Donno FR sure bro.

I'm too waiting for the same.Damn looked like a good find for Pune. Hope all efforts in decoding her number don't go in vain.

Bhamsookh1
08-12-21, 04:55
I think if and when possible we must post FR attaching the pic of the girl. Would be greatly helpful.

Champ211
08-12-21, 06:22
Avoid spa and SPs for few days LE is very active and raided many spas, I heard even oyos and lodges where SPs are operating are getting checked. Go with indies or meet therapist out of spa even for just massage

Anyone tried Bliss Spa of late.

They have a few branches; I had tried the one in Hadapsar a while ago. OK ish experience.

Would like to try on the west side of Pune (Baner, Hinjewadi, Pimple Saudagar). Let know if any good location / specific masseuse to go for.

Also, are Thai masseuse back in spas?

Thanks in advance..

Khunter
08-12-21, 11:17
Which area in Pune do they live?

Adckbpu
08-12-21, 12:18
In talks with pout queen aka Shruti number ending with 647. Asking for 7 k without place for 2 sessions.

Can any kind soul confirm on the services and looks and charges? Planned to meet her in April but she had me booked the hotel and ditched at last minute. Now she is pinging me since last month and asking to meet.

Will appreciate review if anyone has availed her service?Save your money and avoid her she is not at all good and not even worth 1 k.

Lucifer6666
08-12-21, 15:44

Will appreciate review if anyone has availed her service?Can any fellow brother share experience with pout queen aka Shruti?

Pic shared by her seems appealing but not sure if it's latest and how much photoshopped.

Request help as planning to meet her this Saturday.

DarcyDrew
08-12-21, 17:15
I think if and when possible we must post FR attaching the pic of the girl. Would be greatly helpful.Second that. Would be really helpful if every FR carried a pic or two as well.

Tirrence
08-12-21, 17:39
Kind of curious what is happening.

Some regular to the ashram do update.

Regards.

RedAlloy
08-12-21, 17:40
Can any fellow brother share experience with pout queen aka Shruti?

Pic shared by her seems appealing but not sure if it's latest and how much photoshopped.

Request help as planning to meet her this Saturday.Bro,

She is very mechanical in sex and 7 k is too much, she deserves 2 k max. Avoid at any cost.

Ulalaulala123
08-12-21, 18:34
Is it only in west side or east side of Pune as well?

Avoid spa and SPs for few days LE is very active and raided many spas, I heard even oyos and lodges where SPs are operating are getting checked. Go with indies or meet therapist out of spa even for just massage

Rocinate03
08-13-21, 01:40
Damn looked like a good find for Pune. Hope all efforts in decoding her number don't go in vain.Yeah, sometimes I blame myself for not going to her when she was in town.

Rocinate03
08-13-21, 01:40
Which area in Pune do they live?They live in Katraj.

DathRagnos
08-13-21, 02:21
Yeah, sometimes I blame myself for not going to her when she was in town.You did not meet her? I thought you met her. Do you have her pics?

Lucifer6666
08-13-21, 05:43
Bro,

She is very mechanical in sex and 7 k is too much, she deserves 2 k max. Avoid at any cost.Thank you fellow brothers for the feedback. Appreciate. Have cancelled the meet with shruti.

In talks with another girl from locanto. Truevaller as well as locanto says name as Monikaa. Claims to be college student from Kothrud. And doing this for first time which I doubt after looking at trucaller name.

Has anyone availed her services? Feedback will be appreciated. Have finalized meeting for tomorrow.

Champ211
08-13-21, 05:52
It's overall Pune, better to avoid.

Is it only in west side or east side of Pune as well?

Appolo13
08-13-21, 09:45
I met Anjali a few days back.

This was my first time. As I was guided into the house and then into the room, I had no idea how she will look.

Man, she is really fair, little plump. She gets into the deed whole heartedly. Sometimes you do feel it a bit rushed but in reality it is not. She is ok to let you enjoy the way you want it.

Damages are regular 4 K for 1. Definitely recommended.

MaximumDry
08-13-21, 13:27
I met Anjali a few days back.

This was my first time. As I was guided into the house and then into the room, I had no idea how she will look.

..... Definitely recommended.Which area are they located in?

RedAlloy
08-13-21, 16:40
Thank you fellow brothers for the feedback. Appreciate. Have cancelled the meet with shruti.

In talks with another girl from locanto. Truevaller as well as locanto says name as Monikaa. Claims to be college student from Kothrud. And doing this for first time which I doubt after looking at trucaller name.

Has anyone availed her services? Feedback will be appreciated. Have finalized meeting for tomorrow.Bro,

Locanto girls are 99.99% fake and chances are you would be disappointed and duped. Better try spa or other indies.

Lucifer6666
08-13-21, 17:43
Bro,

Locanto girls are 99.99% fake and chances are you would be disappointed and duped. Better try spa or other indies.Can't agree more. But I went ahead considering locanto profile is only 3 months old, she does not have any ad posted under her profile and she contacted me on locanto against my ad. So went ahead. I might be wrong as well. Let's see tomorrow. Will post FR if we meet tomorrow.

DathRagnos
08-13-21, 19:13
Which area are they located in?Bro,

Already written in most of the post and answered that they live in Manjari hadapsar.

Pune Bro
08-13-21, 19:42
Looking for a genuine afro contact in Pune. Came across ads on locanto but skeptical if they're at all genuine.

What to expect trying out an afro the first time? Are they safe and clean?

Any pointers and contacts will be much helpful.

Pune Bro
08-13-21, 19:49
Which of these is the talked about Anjali (the one with vitiligo). Or am I missing the hint? Both these profiles are not replying.

BigTimeMonger
08-13-21, 23:00
Can you send me SP Shivani number please.

Nd some air hostess.

I still have the digits. I have applied for subscription and it will get activated today. I will share digits then. I remember the girls name was Rachana or something similar starting with are. Below is the pic.

BigTimeMonger
08-13-21, 23:19
Are you referring to the legendary Neha Aundh? Has she returned?

Has anyone tried Neha Aundh recently. Got her msg few days back and told that she was available for few days.

Any recent reviews will help.

PuneRomper
08-14-21, 02:30
The one on the right. But the pic in foreground is not her. The one in background is her.

Which of these is the talked about Anjali (the one with vitiligo). Or am I missing the hint? Both these profiles are not replying.

PuneRomper
08-14-21, 02:34
Am visiting Goa next week. Have read it is dry. Any affordable spas in north Goa / Panaji offering extras. Will appreciate hints and damage or DM.

Rahul2007
08-14-21, 02:39
Which of these is the talked about Anjali (the one with vitiligo). Or am I missing the hint? Both these profiles are not replying.The one with visible face is the actual one.

DathRagnos
08-14-21, 05:26
Which of these is the talked about Anjali (the one with vitiligo). Or am I missing the hint? Both these profiles are not replying.Yes the one with vitiligo. As shown in the pics second one.

Bhamsookh1
08-14-21, 05:34
Any FRs on sayli samir Pune cpl?

Pune Bro
08-14-21, 12:00
Yes the one with vitiligo. As shown in the pics second one.Thanks bro.

Got connected today, will try out soon.

Pune Bro
08-14-21, 12:51
2 weeks old experience. Tried natural spa in aundh. Have both NE and local. Went with local taman. Aah, seems like from north India.

Good body strength and good massage. Touching the and balls like they're part of the massage without even asking. Enjoyed the touches. At the end she asked for extra and said 1 k for HJ. Allowed touching everywhere. Also lifted her t-shirt and pressed hard, she didn't mind.

Overall, a good session and massage.

Damage - 1.4 counter + 1.

Avantor
08-14-21, 13:28
Looking for a genuine afro contact in Pune. Came across ads on locanto but skeptical if they're at all genuine.

Any pointers and contacts will be much helpful.Stay away from Loc Afros. Their pictures are mostly fake.

I was in touch with couple of them. Visited their house in "Gurav".

Below average looks, below average body, filthy rooms. The price was 2. 5 k per shot but didn't find it worth. Returned without did. Paid Rs 300 as a courtesy tip for cancelling the arrangement.

Pune Bro
08-14-21, 14:26
Am visiting Goa next week. Have read it is dry. Any affordable spas in north Goa / Panaji offering extras. Will appreciate hints and damage or DM.Been to Goa last year before the virus nonsense and also after. Goa is all open without masks and shit. This is before the lockdown. Visited Calangute beach. Chilling on the recliner chair on the beach (don't know what they're called) sipping on beer. A guy came up with massage offer for 1200. Said will only take if looks are good. Took me some 300 mtr away from the beach to a massage centre near a ayurveda centre. Now this place looks like a group of huts within a closed perimeter. Showed around and selected a girl, think was a Bhutanese or something, lookwise average, but they had some petite good looking 20 year olds as well who were already booked. Massage was good, got a HJ for 1 k with TA. But was scared the whole time with the place being so near the beach. This place was run by an aunty type fat woman easily 150 kgs and the guy who brings clients, work for 0.2 k commission.

Damage - 1.2 + 1.

Don't carry stuff like mobile and valuables around, have some friend keep your stuff with them. I went just with my undies and a towel with cash of about 1.5 k.

Also try Anjuna beach, same modus operandi though I didn't take service there as my friends didn't cooperate with safekeeping my belongings, assholes.

Pune Bro
08-14-21, 15:10
Stay away from Loc Afros. Their pictures are mostly fake.

I was in touch with couple of them. Visited their house in "Gurav".

Below average looks, below average body, filthy rooms. The price was 2. 5 k per shot but didn't find it worth. Returned without did. Paid Rs 300 as a courtesy tip for cancelling the arrangement.Too bad bro, nothing worse than cancelling after visiting their place. I personally would not have been able to do it. Thanks for the heads up.

Techno2021
08-14-21, 17:56
Can you send me SP Shivani number please.

Nd some air hostess.Shared over PM.

JimmynJohny
08-14-21, 19:21
I am literally overwhelmed with the help getting in Pune forum. This forum is rocking in terms of sharing contact & helping each other.

I am based at Mumbai, and trying for last so many month to get a single contact from Mumbai forum but nobody is responding.

If any of you guys have good vfm contacts there please share with me as Pune I am not so frequent to travel.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Orbicus
08-14-21, 19:24
Hello Good people of ISG, I need some urgent help. I am looking for a good high end indie that will be up to stay for the night. I have very little new stuff to offer at the moment, but if any of you is in Kolkata. I can get you some great stuff.

Looking forward to some quick leads that I can finalize with tonight or early tomorrow.

Bhamsookh1
08-14-21, 20:32
Any reviews on Pune couples Sayli Samir and Amit Amruta. Seem bit too good to be true?

PM active.

Asd968
08-15-21, 16:29
Found these guys at chandni chowk side and pinged on FB. Decided to meet and they shared location.

It's 1 bhk flat and Huby will watch TV while you enjoy.

Deed started after chitchat and good forplay and she responded well. Checked down and clean no smell.

After CBJ started with WOT, mish and spoon and released in Mish at last.

CCBJ- 6/10.

Overall - 7/10.

Boobs- 5/10 small and sensitive.

WIR- may be some time (she was tight down).

Damage - 3 k.

IronMan0402
08-15-21, 17:46
Hello all,

I recently came across a couple named sarahthebeauty on insta. They are on twitter too. Has anybody tried them? Any reviews? Haven't spoken with them yet. Will do so if I get any positive reviews. Thanks.

Avantor
08-15-21, 18:33
I am literally overwhelmed with the help getting in Pune forum. This forum is rocking in terms of sharing contact & helping each other.

I am based at Mumbai, and trying for last so many month to get a single contact from Mumbai forum but nobody is responding.

Thanks for all your help guys.Mumbai forum sucks. In fact it should be renamed as "Alibaug Forum"; full of dumbass people, not sharing contacts.

In case you need contact of Ritu, Fortune then PM me.

Let's keep the spirit of Pune forum alive.

Bhamsookh1
08-15-21, 19:57
Pune was hub for beauty Iranis who have vanished it seems. Even my Mumbai friends would come dow for them. Mostly lives in posh kondhwa societies eg one after gutka name. If anyone has any luck recently?

PM active.

Bhamsookh1
08-15-21, 20:00

If any of you guys have good vfm contacts there please share with me as Pune I am not so frequent to travel.

Thanks for all your help guys.You should check with Mumbai group for contacts there. There are some seniors who help. Suggest you to PM.

Bhamsookh1
08-15-21, 20:01
Found these guys at chandni chowk side and pinged on FB. Decided to meet and they shared location.

It's 1 bhk flat and Huby will watch TV while you enjoy.

Deed started after chitchat and good forplay and she responded well. Checked down and clean no smell.

After CBJ started with WOT, mish and spoon and released in Mish at last.

CCBJ- 6/10.

Overall - 7/10.

Boobs- 5/10 small and sensitive.

WIR- may be some time (she was tight down).

Damage - 3 k.You paid good price.

Bhamsookh1
08-15-21, 20:03
I would like to encourage the forum bros to share digits with only genuine and needy ones especially newbies and ones who contribute. TIA.

RollarCoster
08-15-21, 21:20

Any pointers and contacts will be much helpful.I had good experience with afro in gurav, she lives alone and does the deed full heartedly.

In exchange I am looking for indie who can host in west area of Pune. Any pointers?

SimpleGuy85
08-16-21, 02:40
Hi,

Will be in Pune from Today till Wednesday. Will be staying at Ritz Carlton, any leads for reliable indies / SPs with place? Would need someone close by as I won't be able to invest a lot of time in travelling. Prefer busty women. Have read a lot about Priya MILF, if any kind soul can help with her details. Number, reference, damages etc. Would be highly obliged.

DathRagnos
08-16-21, 04:58
I had good experience with afro in gurav, she lives alone and does the deed full heartedly.

In exchange I am looking for indie who can host in west area of Pune. Any pointers?You don; t have subscription how can we share the contacts with you?

Pune Bro
08-16-21, 07:55
Went to Nature spa on sb road. Took nb voucher. Massage room are spacious and the highlight is the shower area and the ambience is really nice. Good massage for those who are wanting only massage. Asked for extras and there's no extras at this place. The therapist asked for a tip for the massage.

Damage - 1 k + 0.1 tip.

WIR. Strictly for massage only.

Bhamsookh1
08-16-21, 08:10
Currently in Mumbai and exploring Thais from spas. Sadly that's missing in Pune. Kiyora aka oceanic sending messages too frequently with changed names like Kyara and Kiyara. So decided to explore them. Asked them to assign a good therapist they sent in an oldie. Asked for a change and change. All 4 they sent I didn't like. Before paying the counter had told that if I don't like therapist I'll take refund and leave which I did.

Both crystals and vivant have some new therapists but they don't remove pants and hasty and throw loads of tantrums. Basically worst value for money.

Bhamsookh1
08-16-21, 08:18
In Mumbai for few weeks. Had this contact from past from a senior. Have not tried her for long. But she's become even hotter. Told her to wear black or red saree without blouse. Yea some weird fascination after seeing some naughty videos and moni roy pics. She obliged. Went to her superb place. Won't go in detail what happened next as its similar to what we all normally do and watch. She also has nice massage skills and is very energetic hardly gets tired. P has become bit loose but still ok and she does workout. After long time sucked pink nipples. I had clean shaved myself so she sucked me like she hasn't in years.

Apologies as have been strictly told not to share her digits.

Damage- 6 k.

WIR. Yes but don't know when as I like changes and maybe full night next time.

Looks and body. Subjective hence won't scale but 8. 5 on 10 for me.

PleasureForYou
08-16-21, 14:09
Hello friends!

I again revisited Pune and found that Pune is sane expensive. I don't know how come Girls like Pallavi have been in so much of demand. I agree service wise they are good but in Delhi and Kolkata also they provide amazing services for 2-4 k. In fact 2. 5-3 k 2 shots for an hour masti is still available in Kolkata. Ghy is at par for 2 k. In Delhi still 5 k mein two shots and full on masti available. Then in Pune rate starts from 5 k which I think is insane high although we all have been hit by pandemic.

Please control.

I eanted to try Krupa and her charges AR 7 k +1.2 k for accommodation. Do you think 8.2 k is a joke? Then Ritu also charging 5 k. Raj- Anjali Couple are asking 4 k but whether you do two or not but if you just ought for it will be 7 km. Came in touch with aarti number ending with 899. Anyone tried her. In pics she looks beautiful. Any idea about her. She is quoting around 5 k again. And any one tried pinky in her early 30's number ending with 130 asking me to come to kalyan nagar.

One more BBW I found from locanto in Thane, Mumbai is asking for 12 k for whole night number ending with 306. Any one has any idea about this BBW. She spoke very genuine. Please guide me.

Unable to find Divya from kothrud. Last time had been for a movie with her but looks like the same number is belongs to someone else now. I am not very sure if she is still available or not.

Happy mongering.

PleasureForYou
08-16-21, 14:11
Can anyone please guide me a proper oil massage and a big boobs therapist for HJ and massage only in Pune.

Bhamsookh1
08-16-21, 15:00
Do we have any reliable white girl in Pune or Mumbai? Any from SA, gleeden etc? No Anjali cpl. Reliable SP is fine too. I know few in Goa and Delhi but don't want to travel. I had a wakad sp who had a jap, Aussie and Uzbeks but he is absconding.

Techno2021
08-16-21, 15:02

Thanks for all your help guys.I was reading the Mumbai forum and people are complaining that guys don't share contacts. I am a part of international forum and here in USA in my state people help each other so willingly. If we share we know who is safe who is not. Also rates are kept in check if we share proper Intel. People should understand that you not sharing your contact is not going to make the girl less used up. She will also loose her earnings and you will not make her more virgin, LOL.

I am sharing contact with each and everyone who has pmed me because I believe in this hobby and we have members who spend on this hobby in less numbers.

Its time to be less orthodox and move forward.

TharkiBoss
08-17-21, 01:22
Can anyone please guide me a proper oil massage and a big boobs therapist for HJ and massage only in Pune.Please check your PM.

Bhamsookh1
08-17-21, 05:48
Hello friends!

I again revisited Pune and found that Pune is sane expensive. I don't know how come Girls like Pallavi have been in so much of demand. I agree service wise they are good but in Delhi and Kolkata also they provide amazing services for 2-4 k. In fact 2. 5-3 k 2 shots for an hour masti is still available in Kolkata. Ghy is at par for 2 k. In Delhi still 5 k mein two shots and full on masti available. Then in Pune rate starts from 5 k which I think is insane high although we all have been hit by pandemic.

Please control.

I eanted to try Krupa and her charges AR 7 k +1.2 k for accommodation. Do you think 8.2 k is a joke? Then Ritu also charging 5 k. Raj- Anjali Couple are asking 4 k but whether you do two or not but if you just ought for it will be 7 km. Came in touch with aarti number ending with 899. Anyone tried her. In pics she looks beautiful. Any idea about her. She is quoting around 5 k again. And any one tried pinky in her early 30's number ending with 130 asking me to come to kalyan nagar..Charges have gone up because people pay. I have already mentioned reasons for this. Pinky is in late 30's. Thane girl is good. Would love to know more about Arti. Even I am Trying to find Kothrud ladys digits. I find Kolkata best mongering place in India.

MyDesire
08-17-21, 11:09
Hello friends!

Please control.

I eanted to try Krupa and her charges AR 7 k +1.2 k for accommodation. Do you think 8.2 k is a joke? Then Ritu also charging 5 k. Raj- Anjali Couple are asking 4 k but whether you do two or not but if you just ought for it will be 7 km. Came in touch with aarti number ending with 899. Anyone tried her. In pics she looks beautiful. Any idea about her. She is quoting around 5 k again. And any one tried pinky in her early 30's number ending with 130 asking me to come to kalyan nagar.

One more BBW I found from locanto in Thane, Mumbai is asking for 12 k for whole night number ending with 306. Any one has any idea about this BBW. She spoke very genuine. Please guide me.

Unable to find Divya from kothrud. Last time had been for a movie with her but looks like the same number is belongs to someone else now. I am not very sure if she is still available or not.

Happy mongering.Aarti number ending with 899 is inde Megha Frm locanto, please refer old FRs.

Bhamsookh1
08-17-21, 11:09
Do we have any reliable white girl in Pune or Mumbai? Any from SA, gleeden etc? No Anjali cpl. Reliable SP is fine too. I know few in Goa and Delhi but don't want to travel. I had a wakad sp who had a jap, Aussie and Uzbeks but he is absconding.Anything anyone?

PollardPivot77
08-17-21, 12:18
Hello friends!

Please control.

Happy mongering.I came from Kolkata and this place is dry to say at least. You get VFM girls in Kol plus the attitude is superb. If anyone is traveling to Kol let me know. I can hook you up with some good chicks.

Bhamsookh1
08-17-21, 16:30
Was craving for a NE. Sadly only spas have them. Went to famous spa in west Pune mall. Randomly asked for a young good looking fair NE. He said out of 3 he will send the best. In room comes a cute girl. NEs are truthful generally about their age. She was 23 fair and good looking. Ok msg skills but no kiss at all, no use of her lips and tongue and no use of my tongue on either bodies. No panty removal. I told her to HJ for 1 k in that case and she agreed. Pressed her small soft tits so much that I could feel my both fingers on either ends of her breasts. Curious me asked her does she not need money to which she opened up saying accommodation and transport is sorted by spa and plus a salary of 25 k plus these tips she gets. But she has a sugar daddy who bears her alcohol and other luxury lifestyle expenses. Asked her his name and not only she shared it but also showed his pictures. Guy is not only in late 40's but from another city also. Was really disappointed in myself and got inferiority complex. But she is exclusively loyal to this guy. Just tested but she refused even 20 k for FS in or out. She also refused me to meet outside and she said no matter how the guy is she won't budge. She doesn't go out anyway. Asked her how she doesn't get bored on off days or manages her sex cravings to which she said she hasn't any.

Same day little later an unsatisfied me walked in same spa. Different female receptionist this time but another therapist recognized me. Asked for a experienced local this time. Forgot her name. Mid 30's fair lady walks in. Energetic massage. She seemed desperate and in few minutes asked what I want. Upon asking She offered FS for 6 k. I had lost mood and was on tight budget. She denied for 3 k. She was like pay 6 k now next time do for free. Was accepting UPI payments she said. Settled on b2 b for 2 k no BJ. Fingered her till she came and excessive body licking from both parties. Nothing special or different.

Didn't see any signage of spa name anywhere.

Bhamsookh1
08-17-21, 16:39
I came from Kolkata and this place is dry to say at least. You get VFM girls in Kol plus the attitude is superb. If anyone is traveling to Kol let me know. I can hook you up with some good chicks.Plus one. They are good looking too, especially near the airport area. I am trying to get some contacts for Jadavpur uni. PM me please if you got any pointers.

Bhamsookh1
08-17-21, 16:53
Was in touch with a girl and looked promising. Spoke on the phone and decided to meet for a coffee. No talks about money so was feeling even better. Just before she asked me if I have a range rover and I don't so she dropped the plan. Her name is Amrita.

DathRagnos
08-17-21, 19:05
In Mumbai for few weeks. Had this contact from past from a senior. Have not tried her for long. But she's become even hotter. Told her to wear black or red saree without blouse. Yea some weird fascination after seeing some naughty videos and moni roy pics. She obliged. Went to her superb place. Won't go in detail what happened next as its similar to what we all normally do and watch. She also has nice massage skills and is very energetic hardly gets tired. P has become bit loose but still ok and she does workout. After long time sucked pink nipples. I had clean shaved myself so she sucked me like she hasn't in years.

Apologies as have been strictly told not to share her digits.

Damage- 6 k.

WIR. Yes but don't know when as I like changes and maybe full night next time.

Looks and body. Subjective hence won't scale but 8. 5 on 10 for me.Bro,

This girl is from Mumbai then what is the point in sharing this FR on Pune forum? Secondly if you are not going to share her contact then it makes it more pointless to share.

DathRagnos
08-17-21, 19:11
I was reading the Mumbai forum and people are complaining that guys don't share contacts. I am a part of international forum and here in USA in my state people help each other so willingly. If we share we know who is safe who is not. Also rates are kept in check if we share proper Intel. People should understand that you not sharing your contact is not going to make the girl less used up. She will also loose her earnings and you will not make her more virgin, LOL.

I am sharing contact with each and everyone who has pmed me because I believe in this hobby and we have members who spend on this hobby in less numbers.

Its time to be less orthodox and move forward.It's not like that. Some of the Mumbai seniors are my friends and they have different angle for this. Actually to be frank I liked their view. Consensus between them is not to help newbie to keep city pocket friendly. Moreover some idiots are in the Mumbai forum who hike or reveal this forum in front of girls for their brawny points.

Pune forum will become like Mumbai if we don't keep it pocket friendly. There is one point which I always respected that even girls are eager for more clients and they are happy if they get it from trustworthy reference but some people don't understand this.

Techno2021
08-17-21, 19:35
It's not like that. Some of the Mumbai seniors are my friends and they have different angle for this. Actually to be frank I liked their view. Consensus between them is not to help newbie to keep city pocket friendly. Moreover some idiots are in the Mumbai forum who hike or reveal this forum in front of girls for their brawny points.

Pune forum will become like Mumbai if we don't keep it pocket friendly. There is one point which I always respected that even girls are eager for more clients and they are happy if they get it from trustworthy reference but some people don't understand this.Everyone is a newbie at some or the other point in life. They join forums to gain contacts and share experiences. If the forum is just limited to few old players the purpose of a forum and community is defeated.

I do agree that some newbies tend to go overboard and start paying more, but part of the underlying problem is that no one shares the right FR with price with them.

We can have a perfect format which if all follow can even lower the prices or keep in check.

1. Name of the SW visited.

2. Location.

3. Hours paid for.

4. Statistics and review with pros and cons.

5. Very important with disclaimer, I paid xx amount for why hours of service, do not pay a penny more than the above amount. Please deny and let the girl know that we know your rates so don't discriminate.

This is a very proven method. We share FR with rates like this.

100 qv, 150 hh, 200 HR. So when someone contacts the ladies they clearly mention we got this rates.

ChoteBhai
08-17-21, 19:41
I was reading the Mumbai forum and people are complaining that guys don't share contacts. I am a part of international forum and here in USA in my state people help each other so willingly. If we share we know who is safe who is not. Also rates are kept in check if we share proper Intel. People should understand that you not sharing your contact is not going to make the girl less used up. She will also loose her earnings and you will not make her more virgin, LOL.

Its time to be less orthodox and move forward.I am from Mumbai and have been speaking to a few. If you already got leads great else let me know. Will share a few that I have been able to get. PM me.

On The Wings
08-17-21, 19:47
I was reading the Mumbai forum and people are complaining that guys don't share contacts.
People should understand that you not sharing your contact is not going to make the girl less used up. She will also loose her earnings and you will not make her more virgin, LOL.Could not stop laughing. Man. Just candid and wise note. But whatever you say, we people continue to live in cave days with 5 G in hand. Huh. Huh.

RockyDubai
08-18-21, 03:14
Hey guys.

In Pune tomorrow for a couple of days. Staying in Viman Nagar.

Would be grateful if you could share contacts of SPA or Indi in the vicinity.

Thanks.

JimmynJohny
08-18-21, 04:26
Finally met this couple last week. I am not very good at writing so please ignore my mistakes.

Raj shared me his tele ID and guided to his 1 bhk flat. Before that he asked from where I got contact which I said my friend referred.

Deed fixed for their usual rate of 4 k.

Reached their flat & he quickly got me in. Waited for couple of min while Anjali was changing.

Went in and saw this white skinned babe wrapped in Red Nightee. She is exactly same wrt to the pictures on FB. A broad shaped body medium sized boobs. Started with light kissing & immense DFK which lasted for 10 min, meanwhile squeezing her medium sized boobs. Got down & removed her panties. And that was spectacular. A clean pink pussy which I have seen in movies only. Fingered her for a min, while she gave BBBJ and Johny was ready for deed. Put see & did in missy & doggy with full thrust till she came. I thought she will stop me but she was ready for go ahead. Removed see & got a HJ & ready to insert again. Changed see & again back to motion, finally released load in missy. I didn't switched off the lights to fully enjoy the view.

She lied on my chest while I was pressing her ass.

Cleaned & came out of room after paying.

Raj stayed outside in hall watching TV & didn't bothered during that one HR. Anjali takes the payment inside. I paid after the deed was done.

Look - 8/10.

Body - 8/10, smooth & bit chubby.

Pussy - 8/10, you can pump hard, she will not complain.

Damages - 4 k.

WIR- Yes, if have travel plan for that side of Pune that day.

DathRagnos
08-18-21, 04:47
Everyone is a newbie at some or the other point in life. They join forums to gain contacts and share experiences. If the forum is just limited to few old players the purpose of a forum and community is defeated.

I do agree that some newbies tend to go overboard and start paying more, but part of the underlying problem is that no one shares the right FR with price with them.

We can have a perfect format which if all follow can even lower the prices or keep in check.

1. Name of the SW visited.

2. Location.

3. Hours paid for.

4. Statistics and review with pros and cons.

5. Very important with disclaimer, I paid xx amount for why hours of service, do not pay a penny more than the above amount. Please deny and let the girl know that we know your rates so don't discriminate.

This is a very proven method. We share FR with rates like this.

100 qv, 150 hh, 200 HR. So when someone contacts the ladies they clearly mention we got this rates.Agreed! But how are you supposed to stop people from over paying? Brothers here in the forum like Tutli, Arun and Bham are actually dealing about the prices some of the people pay and last and worst one is to tell chick about this group. Tutli already burnt his hand because of his one of the mate from forum. Arun and Spuramoment story is very well known and you end up paying $500. So the story will continue if we don't tackle this problem. And bro nothing against you. But please keep this in mind that we are talking about Mumbai seniors. It's their view.

Bhamsookh1
08-18-21, 05:51
Bro,

This girl is from Mumbai then what is the point in sharing this FR on Pune forum? Secondly if you are not going to share her contact then it makes it more pointless to share.There might be Pune people going to Mumbai and who won't get any help from Mumbai forum but there are options is what I'm trying to say. But I got this contact from a Mumbai senior who asked me to not distribute this unless he okays ot. Its for the same reason you have been mentioning the price hike.

Bhamsookh1
08-18-21, 05:54
It's not like that. Some of the Mumbai seniors are my friends and they have different angle for this. Actually to be frank I liked their view. Consensus between them is not to help newbie to keep city pocket friendly. Moreover some idiots are in the Mumbai forum who hike or reveal this forum in front of girls for their brawny points.

Pune forum will become like Mumbai if we don't keep it pocket friendly. There is one point which I always respected that even girls are eager for more clients and they are happy if they get it from trustworthy reference but some people don't understand this.Bro but there is buge world outside this forum. What you going to do about it? You share contacts with newbies. Also everyone was a newbie sometime so why not help genuine newbies.

Aarun21
08-18-21, 12:10
Was in touch with a girl and looked promising. Spoke on the phone and decided to meet for a coffee. No talks about money so was feeling even better. Just before she asked me if I have a range rover and I don't so she dropped the plan. Her name is Amrita.I'll never accept in possession of any materialistic expectations, I mean how does an asset apart from sugar can impact a sugar date.

Good that you got rid off this Gold Digger.

Ketanpatil78
08-18-21, 14:42
Hey guys.

In Pune tomorrow for a couple of days. Staying in Viman Nagar.

Would be grateful if you could share contacts of SPA or Indi in the vicinity.

Thanks.You can check spa at sangvi, name starts with be and sound like "dulhan". Nice massager for massage as well as fun too.

Bhamsookh1
08-18-21, 17:05
I'll never accept in possession of any materialistic expectations, I mean how does an asset apart from sugar can impact a sugar date.

Good that you got rid off this Gold Digger.Thanks bro. Easily could have rented one or even a Porsche. So would she give for free then? I smelt that on phone. This girl says she is from Mumbai and staying in Pune due to college. She goes by some weird name on gleeden and SA. Might be she's seen this and deactivated by now LOL. BTW she hasn't seen my pics and not does know my name. Also I called her from VoIP so all good!

Techno2021
08-18-21, 17:47
Agreed! But how are you supposed to stop people from over paying? Brothers here in the forum like Tutli, Arun and Bham are actually dealing about the prices some of the people pay and last and worst one is to tell chick about this group. Tutli already burnt his hand because of his one of the mate from forum. Arun and Spuramoment story is very well known and you end up paying $500. So the story will continue if we don't tackle this problem. And bro nothing against you. But please keep this in mind that we are talking about Mumbai seniors. It's their view.Yes we should altogether tackle this problem. In fact I have so much respect for you, tutli and other members. I have read all your posts. I bet you seniors will come up with better solution than not sharing contacts.

If I would have been a part of forum and someone would have guided on spur moment rates I would have paid much less. I also got PMs from people who said 15/20 k was her price for 2 hours. What she took from me was for full day so its inline with what I paid etc.

And hence sharing proper Intel with the format I shared will really help all. If we check this forum for other countries this is what Europe, USA, Mexico, Colombia use and hence all enjoy this hobby. When I respond to PMs I clearly mention don't pay a penny more than xx rate even if your dick is itching.

Ulalaulala123
08-18-21, 18:36

It has higher counter charge, just about average hygiene. Girl in question was bogus. Managed to swindle 3 k for 1.5 k service. There are better spas out there.Bro was her name Sonal?. Today I tried this spa. The receptionist wanted to give NE but I insisted only send if slim, so he sent this girl. She is very shrewd. Told me that she will open panties in B2 be. Once paid and service started, said she doesn't open her panties in B2 be, I still put my hand inside panties anyway which she was resisting, after all she got me to take B2 be by lying LOL. I think monthly routine is just an excuse to not open panties. Looks are above avg but I felt her service is worth max 1 k.

Ulalaulala123
08-18-21, 18:50
Decided to checkout the Peace spa in phoenix purab court after a long time. I saw a beautiful lady in the counter but there were few people in reception so couldn't ask her if she gives massage haha. I remember the earlier receptionists were the therapists handling the reception too as they didn't had a full time receptionist. Left without any massage. Anyone tried this Spa recently or any recommendations?

Also no-one is asking any vaccination proof in the mall entrance.

JayPunekar
08-18-21, 19:05
Guys,

Are there any Thai girls left at Pune spas?

Help me with some pointers for good hot Thai please.

Viky Blue Eyes
08-19-21, 03:03
If there is anything in Ratnagiri, mah, I would love to know, I have been mongering since past 20 yrs with futile efforts of perfect sex. Would love threesome if ne 1 is interested.

DathRagnos
08-19-21, 05:28
Guys,

Are there any Thai girls left at Pune spas?

Help me with some pointers for good hot Thai please.Check with Mystiq spa KP. But it was raided before so be careful.

DathRagnos
08-19-21, 05:37
Thanks bro. Easily could have rented one or even a Porsche. So would she give for free then? I smelt that on phone. This girl says she is from Mumbai and staying in Pune due to college. She goes by some weird name on gleeden and SA. Might be she's seen this and deactivated by now LOL. BTW she hasn't seen my pics and not does know my name. Also I called her from VoIP so all good!LOL! This is getting weird. There is one girl whom I met for a coffee asked me the same question. And I showed her some one else's bike and told her I'm a poor jobless guy. She paid the bill. And she was constantly messaging over TG saying she will do 3 K for 2. But I did not like her she is very petite.

VectorThrust69
08-19-21, 05:39
Been a silent reader on this forum for over a year. Lovely reports! I have been an old time monger minus the forum. Had been a regular at a highway lodge around the bypass area. It saw LE action and has been shut since then.

Had also been to BP area over a decade and half ago in WC building. Was 100/- + tips for one those days.

I am not a regular monger so looking forward to learn from your experiences and then jumping on a few Golden ones.

Cheers.

P. S: Can someone point me to the right post to buy a membership?

DathRagnos
08-19-21, 05:41
Decided to checkout the Peace spa in phoenix purab court after a long time. I saw a beautiful lady in the counter but there were few people in reception so couldn't ask her if she gives massage haha. I remember the earlier receptionists were the therapists handling the reception too as they didn't had a full time receptionist. Left without any massage. Anyone tried this Spa recently or any recommendations?

Also no-one is asking any vaccination proof in the mall entrance.Bro, that receptionist is awesome with cute little heart shaped ass. I actually asked her if she will give me a massage. She told me when she will start she will call me haha. But just incase if you can get her into this do let me know.

And this court is not a proper mall I think that is why no one is checking abt vaccine certificate

DathRagnos
08-19-21, 05:45
Bro was her name Sonal?. Today I tried this spa. The receptionist wanted to give NE but I insisted only send if slim, so he sent this girl. She is very shrewd. Told me that she will open panties in B2 be. Once paid and service started, said she doesn't open her panties in B2 be, I still put my hand inside panties anyway which she was resisting, after all she got me to take B2 be by lying LOL. I think monthly routine is just an excuse to not open panties. Looks are above avg but I felt her service is worth max 1 k.Is she the one fair and little tall girl? My friend went there for thai and he got her. He told me the same story and as once paid she doesn't give good service. I think we need to avoid this Spa.

MaximumDry
08-19-21, 09:08
Is she the one fair and little tall girl? My friend went there for thai and he got her. He told me the same story and as once paid she doesn't give good service. I think we need to avoid this Spa.Yes. It's the same lying girl. She's a bit fair looking but fraud. That spa itself is extremely overpriced and should be avoided.

MaximumDry
08-19-21, 09:12
Bro was her name Sonal?. Today I tried this spa. The receptionist ...... Yes. It's same girl.

The spa tries to promote NE girls because no one wants them, they're fat and very unattractive LOL.

On the other hand, this local girl, albeit fair looking, is bogus.

Avoid this spa.

DathRagnos
08-19-21, 09:39
At PatraSam111 please clear your inbox.

Bhamsookh1
08-19-21, 10:51
Is she the one fair and little tall girl? My friend went there for thai and he got her. He told me the same story and as once paid she doesn't give good service. I think we need to avoid this Spa.Would be wonderful once SA girls start doing 3 k for 2 LOL.

Asd968
08-19-21, 10:53
At PatraSam111 please clear your inbox.Looks like he asked many and his mailbox is full.

NiksChaudhary
08-19-21, 10:57
Hi all,

Recently came across this amazing platform where I can share a lot of experience which I gained in mongering in Pune. Someone please guide me how to activate subscription. Thanks in advance.

Bhamsookh1
08-19-21, 11:02
Bro was her name Sonal?. Today I tried this spa. The receptionist wanted to give NE but I insisted only send if slim, so he sent this girl. She is very shrewd. Told me that she will open panties in B2 be. Once paid and service started, said she doesn't open her panties in B2 be, I still put my hand inside panties anyway which she was resisting, after all she got me to take B2 be by lying LOL. I think monthly routine is just an excuse to not open panties. Looks are above avg but I felt her service is worth max 1 k.Always pay only after the deed.

Khunter
08-19-21, 12:37
Any name reference? How are girls there?

You can check spa at sangvi, name starts with be and sound like "dulhan". Nice massager for massage as well as fun too.

Madhav404
08-19-21, 14:50
Found this fb couple prem payal quoting 3 k / 1 HR. Location bhugaon. Is this same couple whose FR is mentioned on pervious posts. DP is red / pink dress. Any feedback. Also can anyone give hint on Raj anjali cpl.

TG ID.

DathRagnos
08-19-21, 15:25
Looks like he asked many and his mailbox is full.Possible. As ISG allows only 200 Messages to be saved we need to make sure timely we atleast clear or delete sent items. This way we will make more space. Secondly we can delete the thanks messages LOL. I usually get those lot so I think we can delete them too.

PollardPivot77
08-19-21, 17:14
Plus one. They are good looking too, especially near the airport area. I am trying to get some contacts for Jadavpur uni. PM me please if you got any pointers.I have sent you the list. You must check out the SPAs in the list.

Enjoy.

MisterAnderson
08-19-21, 18:57
LOL! This is getting weird. There is one girl whom I met for a coffee asked me the same question. And I showed her some one else's bike and told her I'm a poor jobless guy. She paid the bill. And she was constantly messaging over TG saying she will do 3 K for 2. But I did not like her she is very petite.3 k for two? 😱 I hope its not a decade old incident.

Please send me contact if she's still into it.

DathRagnos
08-20-21, 02:54
3 k for two? 😱 I hope its not a decade old incident.

Please send me contact if she's still into it.Bro 3 K for 2 hours. Not shots. LOL anyways I did not see her TG in chat list now days looks like it is deleted account. There are such females but I really did not like her attitude as other people mentioned, expecting for rolls royce when self introspection is required. Why a guy with range rover will fall for such chick. One will go for model.

Ash 2020
08-20-21, 03:41
Can someone share any inde / couple contact that is from Wagholi?

Bhamsookh1
08-20-21, 07:12
I have sent you the list. You must check out the SPAs in the list.

Enjoy.Bro,

Thanks for this. I was keen on getting contacts of young good looking bongs from Jadav pu are uni. I heard they are in it.

Victor Bhai
08-20-21, 07:47
Fellas, the matured lady dolly (likes to be called Nitu) is available for meetings in Mumbai and Pune. She now operated thru telegram app. Interested folks can drop me a line and I'll share her ID. If you already had her number, mention that in the PM.

Cheers.

KaradPune
08-20-21, 07:57
Are there any more SP than Shivani, if anyone knows about it then please PM me the digits.

Rajnigam20
08-20-21, 10:06
Has someone met Prachi HR recently?

Any review please.

R2012
08-20-21, 10:22
All,

I would be travelling to Indore. Can anyone give me some leads for fun in Indore.

Thanks.

R.

Victor Bhai
08-20-21, 12:36
Fellas,

Contacted and mentioned about available for 3 some with a friend of hers. In case if anyone wishes to experience, contact her directly.

Phantom2014
08-20-21, 12:56
Along with that Ban Sabai in wanworie.Planning to go at Ban Sabai in wanowire for some good massage. Would appreciate any review about the therapist with recommendations. Any scope of extras here?

Ulalaulala123
08-20-21, 15:59
Always pay only after the deed.Bro how do you convince them? Most spa girls insist on payment upfront, only few times these girls were fine with payment after the deed. I had mixed service experiences for both modes of payment.

Ulalaulala123
08-20-21, 16:10
Bro, that receptionist is awesome with cute little heart shaped ass. I actually asked her if she will give me a massage. She told me when she will start she will call me haha. But just incase if you can get her into this do let me know.

And this court is not a proper mall I think that is why no one is checking abt vaccine certificateBro did you try anyone when you went there. Any recommendations? They told that all are locals now. One of my favorites, the Darjeeling girl (whose name is also Peace) is gone now. Didn't give FS but otherwise I liked her service quite a lot, only downside was she keeps giggling throughout the service which can be heard from outside.

Pune Bro
08-20-21, 19:24
Planning to go at Ban Sabai in wanowire for some good massage. Would appreciate any review about the therapist with recommendations. Any scope of extras here?The spa was closed the last time I went the previous month. Called and they confirmed its closed.

LowKeyMe
08-20-21, 21:34
Hello brothers,

First of all, thanks for all the info shared here by you all.

Some real brotherhood clan is this.

I have been a long time reader, and have now decided to knock the first block off.

And for a start I wanted to try Priya from KN (don't ask why, its something I wanted to tick off since long).

And I also come with some really weird luck. I couldn't buy SA sub, I dnt knw its just not accepting my cards.

And bitcoins, not my thing.

And I thought she's in gleeden as priyam7, but that's not responding too.

So, I am out of options basically and I ask for help here.

Also I checked CurryForYou on gleeden, shall I go ahead as a first timer.

I am aware of the rates mentioned here, and I won't be exceeding that while negotiating. I don't know if someone can help me, still thank you for taking your time.

Shaboink
08-21-21, 02:05
Got back to trying out spas after a gap post lockdown.

Tried S Spa in VN near CCD. Asked for a NE as I prefer fair smooth skin. Got a slightly chubby one. Decent massage and then extras. She had awesome boobs for a NE and a nice ass too.

B2 B Damage was 3 K.

Next went to A Spa in mall. They only have local girls. Got a really good looking girl, miss K. But here is the surprise she did not even close the door completely which was a bummer.

He massage was sensual and yet when popped the extra question she denied. Was expecting as the door was not closed completely.

Got a feeling that she will do extras she was just testing or something and did not want to give extras the first time. Will try her again next week and check, else she is not in the business of making money.

Now with the KLPD of the local girl again went for NE at S spa but forgot the name completely of the previous girl. Was assigned a super think no boob NE. Took the massage and left disappointed.

Will try Miss K again and see if she gives extras. She would really be a good one to enjoy.

DathRagnos
08-21-21, 04:07
Planning to go at Ban Sabai in wanowire for some good massage. Would appreciate any review about the therapist with recommendations. Any scope of extras here?No scope for extras there. Moreover one of the room door does not lock completely. It is genuine kind of spa.

DathRagnos
08-21-21, 04:08
Bro did you try anyone when you went there. Any recommendations? They told that all are locals now. One of my favorites, the Darjeeling girl (whose name is also Peace) is gone now. Didn't give FS but otherwise I liked her service quite a lot, only downside was she keeps giggling throughout the service which can be heard from outside.Yo man Sh**nti was good. I did not like locals who were little chubby and were not a looker.

DathRagnos
08-21-21, 04:10
The spa was closed the last time I went the previous month. Called and they confirmed its closed.It's open but only regular ones are permitted.

DathRagnos
08-21-21, 04:13
Has someone met Prachi HR recently?

Any review please.She has lots of no's. Secondly she asks to come somewhere university and then time is started. No BBJB no kissing. So many nakharas and nos so I dropped meeting her. Though I shared her number as some people might like her.

KaradPune
08-21-21, 06:29
Can anyone please give me reference for SP Amit, he is asking for it.

JayPunekar
08-21-21, 09:00
Can someone share any inde / couple contact that is from Wagholi?Check Divya Piyush on FB they are somewhere near wagholi.

DathRagnos
08-21-21, 09:40
Fellas, the matured lady dolly (likes to be called Nitu) is available for meetings in Mumbai and Pune. She now operated thru telegram app. Interested folks can drop me a line and I'll share her ID. If you already had her number, mention that in the PM.

Cheers.Do you have any pic of her? If incase you have shared and I missed then my bad; mind sharing it again?

Bondrep111
08-21-21, 09:54
Fellas,

Contacted and mentioned about available for 3 some with a friend of hers. In case if anyone wishes to experience, contact her directly.Can you share Krupa number and damage for 3 sum. Thanks.

VJKrishna2008
08-21-21, 15:48
Met Sneha in KN / KP area last month. I have previously shared Sneha's number with a few mongers, but now she is out of commission for a couple of months, due to two recent surgeries. Playful, obedient, ready for everything. Not a looker, though. Tries to please.

Called her to Kalyani Nagar guest house. No ID, rooms are just adequate or below average. The usual with many positions. First one ended in Mish, second one in WoT.

Overall, satisfied.

Setback:

Room - 1200.

Girl - 4000+500 for cab.

VJKrishna2008
08-21-21, 16:25
One SP from Nagarroad area sent me pix of 3 girls. One was Shabnam, another Sonali (name tattooed on hand) and one more. Asking for 7 k for 2. I flatly denied, and insisted that 5 K for 2 is best I can do. Negotiated down to 5500 including SP commission (which I found out to be 1500).

Selected Shabnam. SP said good service. Called her to Shivajinagar. Well built, slightly curvy, height 5'4" or so. Average looking face. Initially she denied kissing. Went to a friendly hotel in University area. Chatted a while. Ordered tea and sandwiches. She disrobed and came out with only towel wrapped. She licked all over the body, then came on top for me to enjoy her ample boobs. She was fully cooperative with boobs. Enjoye for a good 10 minutes. Put on the rubber, she was thrusting vigourously, while I worked on her boobs. Quite large with responsive nipples. Went into Mish, then held her face, and by now she was in play. She even kissed back when I kissed her. Not DFK, but light kissing without tongue. Finished in Mish.

The sandwiches and tea were delivered, so went ahead with that. Chatted again, told her to allow kissing. Now she agreed. Second deed was similar to first, except more kissing and mostly Mish.

Got ready and left together.

Set back:

Hotel 1700 + 130 sandwiches and tea.

Girl - 5500 (including 1500 for SP).

She is willing to come directly, and charge 4. 5 k for 2. Happy to share her contact.

SacrinSoft007
08-21-21, 16:56
Got the subscription today. Have been a mute spectator for long and now want to be active.

To start with request senior members to help me with some contact of indi or SP.

Looking for quality stuff. Heard a lot about SP Shivani, can someone share the contact?

Thanks a lot in advance.

SacrinSoft007
08-21-21, 17:16
Jumped on the bandwagon. Got the subscription today and want to be part of this active community.

Request seniors to help with the contacts of indi or SP. Looking for some quality stuff.

Heard a lot about SP Shivani. Possible please share her digits also.

Thanks in advance.

HBK26
08-21-21, 17:21
Was in Pune for a day and wanted to try Arya from a long time. Had read a lot of reviews about her. Thanks to Bhamsookh1 for sharing the digits. Contacted her and arranged for short time. She quoted 8 k for 2 pops but got her down to 7 k. Booked a hotel and she was on time.

Looks wise, she is decent, but I had read a lot about her services and she didn't disappoint. Started with a lot of DFK and then she gave the BBBJ. Started with WOT, then mish, and ended up with CIM.

For the 2nd pop, again she gave a sloppy BBBJ, then WOT and came in mish.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10, small but cute.

Ass - 7/10.

Service - 10/10, complete GFE, no nakhras, responds to instructions well.

WIR. Yes.

Thanks to seniors for helping out with the contacts, have a few more and will try them out on my next trip.

Happy mongering,

HBK26.

IndoriMonger
08-21-21, 18:12
Though indore has been quite dry but there are few MP which provides B2 B,HJ.

Here are some MP which you can give a shot.

1) Spa near Carbon basics Mahalaxmi nagar.

Small place newly open.

BJ +HJ for 1 k.

Try petite girl.

2) Av. Spa Vijay nagar.

Though it is expensive but quite safe and hygienic.

Try Palak nice girl with huge assets she speaks English too.

But counter charges are way too high 2. 5 k.

3) M. Spa behind BCM heights.

Try Arya you will love it.

Happy mongering in indore.

Cheers.

All,

I would be travelling to Indore. Can anyone give me some leads for fun in Indore.

Thanks.

R.

PleasureForYou
08-21-21, 19:37
Aarti number ending with 899 is inde Megha Frm locanto, please refer old FRs.Could you please point out few? Unable to find. If you have experienced her. Please share your valuable feedback. I liked her in the pics. 5 k for one and 7 k for 2 plus hotel.

SacrinSoft007
08-22-21, 09:32
Fellas,

Contacted and mentioned about available for 3 some with a friend of hers. In case if anyone wishes to experience, contact her directly.Can you share the digits?

Sen Sex
08-22-21, 17:42
Hi All,

Got contact of this indie, truecaller name is Riya Patil. Quoting 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2 plus hotel charges. Promises good service, no advance.

Does any one here know her?

Any review would be helpful before I plan to meet.

PuneRomper
08-23-21, 02:04
Pics (especially left one) look good. Do FR after you meet.

Hi All,

Got contact of this indie, truecaller name is Riya Patil. Quoting 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2 plus hotel charges. Promises good service, no advance.

Any review would be helpful before I plan to meet.

MyDesire
08-23-21, 04:32
Off late I am not very active on ish however my hunt for indy continue. Considering scene in Pune and my budget constraints I am not regular monger. Recently came across indy (Megha) ad on locanto. Ad qualifies all criteria discussed over ISG to be true to an indy ad. However upon contacting received attached images over WA. This created doubt in me. May explore further before going ahead. If anyone had tried earlier pl share exp.

Thanks.

Could you please point out few? Unable to find. If you have experienced her. Please share your valuable feedback. I liked her in the pics. 5 k for one and 7 k for 2 plus hotel.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2237832&viewfull=1#post2237832.

MasalaWingz
08-23-21, 09:48
Have been away for a bit due to the COVID situation but finally ventured out this month, had a couple of people on my to-do list, and finally got around to three sessions that were truly VFM.

1 - Na (SA) Name meaning eyes in Hindi.

Have been in touch with her for a bit got her contact through SA, finally got in touch once things were sorted. Booked a place in KN and called her. She came on time and is exactly the same as the picture shared just that she has shorter hair now compared to the pics shared. Checked in and got comfortable for a bit. Started with a lot of DFK and fondling, slowly stripping each other. She started with a BBJ which was pretty neat, not like Ritu but pretty neat. She was pretty clean down there so moved to 69 which was neat. Asked her to come on top to start followed by missionary and ended in doggy. Ordered some food after which took a while hence chatted for a bit got to know more about her and her experiences from SA. Post snacks started cuddling and went back to 69 followed by doggy and ended in missionary. Went into the tub after the session and cuddled and relaxed for a bit before freshening up and leaving.

Looks - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10 the perfect size not too big not too small.

Ass - 7/10 She's skinny overall but has flesh in the right parts the view is a treat in doggy.

Pussy - 8/10 Pretty tight and super clean.

Service - 10/10 Complete GFE and good to talk to as well.

DMG - 8 (2)+ hotel.

WIR. Surely!

2. Sud (SA) Name meaning light or literal translation for * will be deep thi.

Another one that has been on my list and especially given the fact that she is lactating. Was not planning to meet her right away but she pinged one day stating that she is free for the day hence planned to meet in a hurry. Overall pretty similar to her pictures but is pretty tall (5.9) and a little on the heavier side. Got into the room and got comfortable for a bit and started getting cozy. Sucked her to my heart's content which was pretty neat given it was my first experience with a lactating woman. She then started with a blowjob which was good overall. Followed that by asking her to come on top and start while I continued sucking on her tits. They are pretty big and full. Followed this by going into missionary and then ending in doggy. Chatted for a bit after the session and round two was pretty much a repeat of the first round. All in all, was a good experience, and will surely revisit if I want to experience a lactating woman again.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 9/10 Big enough but saggy but lactating hence the rating.

Ass - 7/10 Good but not shaped just the part of being on the heavier side.

Pussy - 6/10 A little loose comparatively.

Service - 8/10 Very cooperative but talks quite a lot.

DMG - 8 (2)+ hotel.

Cannot share contacts as both have mentioned they prefer meeting people through SA only hence you can check their profile there.

3. Anj* (FB) Shahrukh & Kajol from Kuch Kuch Hota Hain.

Revisited her on one of the days as she is up there when it comes to involvement in the act and her pussy is bliss! Had her for 2 sessions over 2 hrs a lot of foreplay and she is super cooperative. Have written about her earlier so will not repeat.

Overall 7 for 2 sessions. WIR. Yes!

PatilBoy69
08-23-21, 18:56
This is a few months old report. Visited A spa in phnx purab court. Asked for NE but they were busy. Assigned a local miss are. Started with massage. 15-20 min in massage and question popped for extra. Offers were 3 k B2B. Negotiated to 2.5 k. Started with deed. She is involved fully into act and tried to please. Enjoyed to hearts content.

Counter 1.5 k.

Tip 2.5 k.

Looks 7/10.

Figure 8/10.

Boo firm and big.

Will repeat spa but try NE there.

HBK26
08-23-21, 19:37
Have been away for a bit due to the COVID situation but finally ventured out this month, had a couple of people on my to-do list, and finally got around to three sessions that were truly VFM.

Have been in touch with her for a bit got her contact through SA, finally got in touch once things were sorted. Booked a place in KN and called her. She came on time and is exactly the same as the picture shared just that she has shorter hair now compared to the pics shared. Checked in and got comfortable for a bit. Started with a lot of DFK and fondling, slowly stripping each other. She started with a BBJ which was pretty neat, not like Ritu but pretty neat. She was pretty clean down there so moved to 69 which was neat. Asked her to come on top to start followed by missionary and ended in doggy. Ordered some food after which took a while hence chatted for a bit got to know more about her and her experiences from SA. Post snacks started cuddling and went back to 69 followed by doggy and ended in missionary. Went into the tub after the session and cuddled and relaxed for a bit before freshening up and leaving.

Looks - 7/10.

Ass - 7/10 She's skinny overall but has flesh in the right parts the view is a treat in doggy.

Pussy - 8/10 Pretty tight and super clean.Can you please share their SA IDs.

Shaboink
08-24-21, 01:39
My regular local girl changed her spa from Aarya Spa in KP to Spa named after the famous river in African continent.

The girl is a regular local who charges me 2 K for B2 B and since I have met 10+ times she behaves like a GF now with loads if DFKs and all.

Counter charges 1. 3 K after reference which were high, now I am bored with the girl too. Met her as she needed money as well as few spas are also taking money from girls per client if they provide extras.

Got to know a new thing, these days providing extras you need to inform reception and close the door. Thats why many times you will see the girls go out and come back and then lock the door.

Been a long time trying to get a good looking girl to screw but luck is just on my side for last few months.

Will try A spa in VN again an check if the new local girl who kept the door open last time agrees for extras.

TharkiBoss
08-24-21, 05:27
Hi Bro,

Do you mind sharing description of physical appearance of Anjali from SA.

Cheers,

Tharki.

Looks - 7/10.

Pussy - 8/10 Pretty tight and super clean.

Service - 10/10 Complete GFE and good to talk to as well.

DMG - 8 (2)+ hotel.

WIR. Surely!

Another one that has been on my list and especially given the fact that she is lactating. Was not planning to meet her right away but she pinged one day stating that she is free for the day hence planned to meet in a hurry. Overall pretty similar to her pictures but is pretty tall (5.9) and a little on the heavier side. Got into the room and got comfortable for a bit and started getting cozy. Sucked her to my heart's content which was pretty neat given it was my first experience with a lactating woman. She then started with a blowjob which was good overall. Followed that by asking her to come on top and start while I continued sucking on her tits. They are pretty big and full. Followed this by going into missionary and then ending in doggy. Chatted for a bit after the session and round two was pretty much a repeat of the first round. All in all, was a good experience, and will surely revisit if I want to experience a lactating woman again.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 9/10 Big enough but saggy but lactating hence the rating.

Ass - 7/10 Good but not shaped just the part of being on the heavier side.

Pussy - 6/10 A little loose comparatively.

Service - 8/10 Very cooperative but talks quite a lot.

DMG - 8 (2)+ hotel.

Cannot share contacts as both have mentioned they prefer meeting people through SA only hence you can check their profile there.

3. Anj* (FB) Shahrukh & Kajol from Kuch Kuch Hota Hain.

Revisited her on one of the days as she is up there when it comes to involvement in the act and her pussy is bliss! Had her for 2 sessions over 2 hrs a lot of foreplay and she is super cooperative. Have written about her earlier so will not repeat.

Overall 7 for 2 sessions. WIR. Yes!

TharkiBoss
08-24-21, 06:42
Bro,

Would it be possible for you to post Megha / Aarti's pics here or to share how to find her in locanto?

I tried searching once, but couldn't find it in Locanto.

Thanks,

Tharki.

Could you please point out few? Unable to find. If you have experienced her. Please share your valuable feedback. I liked her in the pics. 5 k for one and 7 k for 2 plus hotel.

TharkiBoss
08-24-21, 08:12
Thanks bro, for sharing the post. The post has 1 picture. And that is also bit hidden. Is there any more picture available. Few years ago, I had a session with one Aarti and she was awesome, but I lost her contact due to some issue with my phone. So I am just trying to get pictures of her to check if it's same Aarti.

Cheers,

Tharki.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2237832&viewfull=1#post2237832.

PleasureForYou
08-24-21, 08:31
Charges have gone up because people pay. I have already mentioned reasons for this. Pinky is in late 30's. Thane girl is good. Would love to know more about Arti. Even I am Trying to find Kothrud ladys digits. I find Kolkata best mongering place in India.Have you tried the Thane girl? She is 40 yrs unmarried and said she is new into this as she lost her job in pandemic times.

MasalaWingz
08-24-21, 08:39
I remember contacting her quite some time back but never tried her. Have her pictures though.

Is it the same one. Please share your experience if yes.

Thanks bro, for sharing the post. The post has 1 picture. And that is also bit hidden. Is there any more picture available. Few years ago, I had a session with one Aarti and she was awesome, but I lost her contact due to some issue with my phone. So I am just trying to get pictures of her to check if it's same Aarti.

Cheers,

Tharki.

MasalaWingz
08-24-21, 08:42
Hi Bro,

Cheers,

Tharki.BTW not SA. This is from FB they're a couple.

ViratM786
08-24-21, 11:34
Hi All,

Any review would be helpful before I plan to meet.Looks very attractive. Please do share your experience.

Cheers.

Tut Li
08-24-21, 13:52
Hi Bro,

Cheers,

Tharki.Anjali is not from SA, he got her from FB.

That's Raj Anjali couple on FB. One more thing, if you have fake FB account, you can connect with most paid couples, as they are into swapping and orgy too.

You will also find few common friends with these couples and they all are mongers from ISG. You need to act smart to find them.

Good luck.

Tut Li
08-24-21, 14:01
Can you please share their SA IDs.First one is easy to find, second one is difficult.

Not posting in open forum, as they both might start reading forum soon, since our few friends on forum are so helpful to educate them about forum.

Play safe.

Tut Li
08-24-21, 14:14

3. Anj* (FB) Shahrukh & Kajol from Kuch Kuch Hota s!I like your description and clues about all three.

Did you not find any smell down there for first one, whom you liked most? Also, asking rate has gone up now, so you are good at bargaining. Recently she started asking 10 k for 2.

MyDesire
08-24-21, 14:22

Cheers.Bhai, is Dolly in this report same as you mentioned? Just little confusion. Your valuable input please.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai

Victor Bhai
08-24-21, 14:29
Yes, the same one.

Bhai, is Dolly in this report same as you mentioned? Just little confusion. Your valuable input please.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai

MyDesire
08-24-21, 14:34
Sorry, not taking to report, this is the pic in Mumbai forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=323428&d=1624929162

KaradPune
08-24-21, 15:17
This report is from August.

Thought to give try to SP Shivani's bird.

I read few reports regarding mechanical behaviour of her birds. But surprisingly this did not happen in my case.

I went for short session. Booked a 5* hotel and called her upon. She was a bit late but I didn't mind that. We reached our room made ourselves comfortable, started with some chitchat and then we progressed into the act. We did DFK for around 10 min, she gave me a CBJ and then I started fuking in missionary then shifted some positions and then ended the act.

After that we ate something and started second round. It was nothing different than first round.

We both took shower and then check out.

Ass- 6/10.

Pussy-9/10 (very less used).

Face- 7/10 (little bit of tan).

Behaviour-10/10.

Damages- 10 k+ cab+ hotel.

WIR- maybe, as I have contacts of more than 5 sp here.

P. s- there are few more FR upcoming.

Aaryan S
08-24-21, 17:49
Hello members,

Thank you for sharing your valuable inputs. I have been reading messages for a long time and finally decided to buy subscription (waiting for Coinbase to lift restriction on my account so that I can buy BitCoins).

Anyway, I am a relatively newbie to mongering and have had only a few experiences in India and South East Asia (mostly in spas).

I am adding my report on two of my recent spa experiences in Pune.

1. N_a (sleep) spa at Aundh.

This was a few months ago. I visit this spa regularly as it has good variety of Thais and NE available.

Pros: Good variety of Thais and NE available, big rooms (compared to other spas), room can be locked.

Cons: High counter charges, some girls have too many nakhras (avoid them).

Paid counter charges of 1700 INR (expensive, I know). I always go during weekday afternoons as the spa is relatively empty and I can get their bigger couple's room at this price. I was given a NE (name starts with J). She is slightly plump and I felt that she has slightly low self-esteem about her body. I avoid best-looking girls anyway because they have many nakhras and are not eager to please. This one had a very good attitude.

After 15 min of massage, she popped the question of extras. She said HJ for 1. 5 k and B2 be for 3 k, no BJ. Negotiated it to 2. 5 k for B2 be.

She disrobed and I found that her boobs are small (bra deceived me) but a very full ass. Anyway, she made up for it with her enthusiasm in B2 be. Got so much into it that she licked my johnny too (to which I had to say no because I was not carrying protection). After she finished me off, I asked if I could massage her too and she somehow felt happy about it (may be tired from a hectic schedule). It was my opportunity to explore her body and I did it to the fullest. Afterwards, she invited me for shower and massaged my johnny again though I could not finish again so quickly. Overall, a very good experience for me.

Boobs: 6/10 (small boobs).

Ass: 8/10 (nice and round).

Attitude: 9/10 (eager to please).

WIR: Yes.

2. Ruka hua pani (Above Vijay Sales), Hinjewadi.

This was yesterday. Paid the counter charge of 1300 INR (felt expensive). Was assigned one Ms. D_e (Preity Zinta is famous for) from Assam.

Pros: Clean room.

Cons: Very small rooms, no lock, very small washrooms, noisy environment and you have to talk in hushed tone all the time.

The massage was okayish and within 10 min, she enquired about extras. Quoted 1 K for HJ, 2 K for topless HJ, and 4 K for B2B. I tried to negotiate but she was not willing to go below 3 K. I asked if I could massage her too and she declined. Said no to showering together and me fingering her pussy too. I got the feeling that she will have too many nakhras so I decided to save my money and declined her offer.

The massage was okayish though her fingers are slightly rough. From the outside, she appears to have nice boobs and round ass (again a bit on the plump side). Could not see the face as she was wearing a mask all the time.

WIR: No (I went there only for their Google Review of 4.8 and felt it is not worth the money).

MasalaWingz
08-24-21, 17:59

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=323428&d=1624929162Nope this is not the Dolly he refers to. You can see a report for her here - http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2522162&viewfull=1#post2522162.

VJKrishna2008
08-24-21, 19:53
This is her photo from 2019 which was shared by the SP. I have shared her number with a few who asked. The number is not whatsapp linked. You will have to use text messages. I will share her number with the rest who asked for it in a few days - to keep rates in check. Too much demand will jack up her rate. I paid 5500 for 2 including SP commission.

Mlover29 - your inbox is full.

Shankar N
08-25-21, 02:39
She is a Cheat. Beware. Had bad experience a year back. She refused DATY and even touching boobs. *****. Don't go. Beware.

I remember contacting her quite some time back but never tried her. Have her pictures though.

Is it the same one. Please share your experience if yes.

Victor Bhai
08-25-21, 03:04
Nope. That's not the one that I am referring to.

I recently posted a photo of hers in the Mumbai forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=323428&d=1624929162

MasalaWingz
08-25-21, 04:47
Can you please share their SA IDs.1st. Preity Zintas name in Kal Ho Na Ho.

2nd. Sweet Su deep thi (join the three words).

SexyMonger
08-25-21, 05:48
Hi guys,

Can anyone please pm me Arya's contact details?

Aaryan S
08-25-21, 05:56
Jumped on the bandwagon. Got the subscription today and want to be part of this active community.

Request seniors to help with the contacts of indi or SP. Looking for some quality stuff.

Heard a lot about SP Shivani. Possible please share her digits also.

Thanks in advance.Hi bro,

Congratulations on getting your account activated! Can you please tell me which website did you use to open your Bitcoin account? I tried Coinbase but it is placing restrictions on my account and the support is not available for India region.

DathRagnos
08-25-21, 06:06
This is her photo from 2019 which was shared by the SP. I have shared her number with a few who asked. The number is not whatsapp linked. You will have to use text messages. I will share her number with the rest who asked for it in a few days - to keep rates in check. Too much demand will jack up her rate. I paid 5500 for 2 including SP commission.

Mlover29 - your inbox is full.Is she the same from Shaan Shabnam couple?

Member #4743
08-25-21, 07:27
So after much of hassle I finally able to get this bird on bed.

Most of you know about her. She is slim and decent looking.

Well dressed like a college girl. No drama no nakhara.

Full GFE; 2 sessions. CIM not sure she swallowed it. Fantasy.

Will share her digits. PM me.

Damages: 8 k + hotel.

Member #4743
08-25-21, 07:53
Don't pay more than 6 to7 k for threesome. N3 to 3.5 k for st.Do you mind sharing details please?

GrayWind
08-25-21, 08:08
Hi all,

Been a silent reader for a long time. Finally decided to join the brotherhood and this is my first post.

Have tried a few spas and couples. Will share the FRs soon.

Sayli Samir.

Deed date. Early July, 2021.

Contacted through FB. Was guided to a nearby landmark. The husband came to pick up.

He informed they have guests at home to pick up their son (bummer) and have to wait for few minutes.

Had some small talks while he lit a cig. 5 minutes later his relatives passed by us with their son (about 3-4 yrs old).

Guided me to their 1 bhk apartment. Place looked safe.

First look at Sayli and she is short (about 5 ft). Decent fair / wheatish complexion. Big ass. Typical housewife. The husband asked to go into the bedroom while he watched TV in the drawing room.

There were cotton mattress on the floor. Had a little chitchat as she tried to make me comfortable.

She started undressing and her boobs are small, just about fits your palm. Has a little tummy and some stretch marks from pregnancy.

Pulls down her pants and her ass is big, but round.

She doesn't get involved much and the act felt somewhat mechanical.

She was trimmed down there. Inserted a finger while I sucked on her boobs for sometime.

Pulled out the finger and did the smell test. There was slight odour, so skipped DATY.

Asked her for BJ and she said she does only CBJ (bummer). The CBJ was also mechanical and little toothy, so I proceeded for missionary.

Pussy is neither loose nor tight, just okay. Banged her for few minutes with LFK. She wasn't even participating in LFK.

She does moan when you stroke hard. After sometime changed to Doggy. She has big round ass. Good for those who like big asses.

Pounded her hard for sometime in doggy. Back to missionary with LFK and again pounded hard till I came.

Once out of room, paid money to husband and left.

Face: 6/10 (average housewife).

Boobs: 5/10 (small).

Ass: 5/10 (Big. Not to my liking, good for those who like big asses).

GFE: 3/10 (not much involved).

BJ: 5/10 (CBJ & mechanical).

Pussy: 5/10 (moderately tight but little odour).

Damage: 3.5 K.

WIR: No.

I went there as Johnny was desperate and making all the decisions. Not worth 3. 5 K. I know I overpaid a bit, but since there were no prior FRs for her so there was no reference amount.

Will be more precise in my communications in future dealings.

Thanks,

GrayWind.

Any reviews on Pune couples Sayli Samir and Amit Amruta. Seem bit too good to be true?

PM active.

Member #4743
08-25-21, 10:09
Has anyone met this one before. Got a contact from MR, Indie from Hinjewadi. Asks 7 K for 1.

Any one has tried before. Number ending with (778).Hi bro,

Thanks for sharing digits. Grateful.

Tried her couple of months ago I think in May 21.

Had, 2 sessions CIM.

Place was dull and small like hostel.

But in good location Hinjewadi.

Will try if no one good available and for CIM only.

Thanks.

Bondrep111
08-25-21, 11:09
One SP from Nagarroad area sent me pix of 3 girls. One was Shabnam, another Sonali (name tattooed on hand) and one more. Asking for 7 k for 2. I flatly denied, and insisted that 5 K for 2 is best I can do. Negotiated down to 5500 including SP commission (which I found out to be 1500).

Selected Shabnam. SP said good service. Called her to Shivajinagar. Well built, slightly curvy, height 5'4" or so. Average looking face. Initially she denied kissing. Went to a friendly hotel in University area. Chatted a while. Ordered tea and sandwiches. She disrobed and came out with only towel wrapped. She licked all over the body, then came on top for me to enjoy her ample boobs. She was fully cooperative with boobs. Enjoye for a good 10 minutes. Put on the rubber, she was thrusting vigourously, while I worked on her boobs. Quite large with responsive nipples. Went into Mish, then held her face, and by now she was in play. She even kissed back when I kissed her. Not DFK, but light kissing without tongue. Finished in Mish..Do share her number. Thanks.

MoskvaDesi
08-25-21, 11:29
I have tried to summarize few of the filtering criteria & rules I maintain in SA to enhance the mongering experience, thought to share with you:8208;.

1. Only Take subscription if you have a substantial budget of 8 to 12 k for ST of 3/4 hours or 12 k to 15 k for LT for night per meet / arrangement allocated and ready with you to meet within a day. So atleast you want to select 4 potential contacts for meet from a subscription fees of 7 k +/8208; 1 k of one month, depending on Dollar value or discount on offer. So that becomes approx 40/50 k in a gross apart from subscription including hotel.

2. Joining Date I prefer profiles created within 6 months (But few girls are smart now to create a new ID every 3 months, but if you hang around for a year even without subscription you'll notice the repeat pics and style of write ups they use in their respective profiles).

3. Profile pic is a must.

4. Age filter 18 to 24 (as per individual preference).

5. Don't entertain who approaches you, prefer approaching them.

6. ‐ve points for direct pic requestors in reply to your 1st greet ping. But she can be a rookie so politely request for a conversation before showing pics. Even better to move to Tele to exchange pics in self destructive mode.

7. Don't proceed with ones directly sharing WA no. Or Tele In reply to your 1st greet ping. High probability of them being hooker.

8. Strike an initial convo to know her expectations from a potential arrangement she's looking for.

9. Once moved to Tele 1st thing is to exchange pics in self destructive mode.

10. Try to convo as much as possible. Chat Call VC not necessarily in same order. The uneducated pros or hookers can't hide behind the convos. So it's a must for filtering out the pros. If you like, clarify your expectations (bed rules) in details like no. Of sessions acts that you expect to be performed etc. And do negotiate in a polite way without letting her feel being demeaned, that's a must.

11. Once your plans are fixed, let her know the schedule and request for video call. VC here is a must. It's deal breaker for me. No VC No Arrangement.

Few girls may prefer a public meet, if she asks for that do accept and discuss all possible terms over a coffee. As they say a lot can happen over a coffee and chances are the girl is trying to be comfortable with me which I do accept and oblige, being a gentleman.

12. In the meet, treat her as Girl Friend for the moment. They're sucker of love and respect. Make them feel like a princess within your capacity and they're expected to go beyond their limitations to take you to multiple trips to heaven.

Disclaimer: Not all are same though. Some are gold diggers and will show obvious signs for same, don't entertain them at all.

13. You can repeat with girls you enjoyed your time. The expectations are when 2 gentle souls unite for 1st time they have their respective set of inhibitions and usually don't let them loose completely, being strangers. The next meet onwards the trips to heaven becomes more like nirvana.

14. Conclusion: If your expectations are budget mongering please don't take subscription as It's certainly not VFM but neither is BMW or a MERC but still people who have the livido for finer things in life along with affordability do buy and drive.

As my monger Bro from another Mo says, "once you upgrade to BMW 3 series can't enjoy driving Honda City. ".

So yeah SA is next level of mongering if you want to score amateurs, Semi Pros and even Insta Influencers or struggling be grade actresses (rare though).

Disclaimer: I'm not paid to Promote SA. This FR is just an imformative one for all quality aspirational mongers.Extremely well written. Should help everyone planning to get on seeking.com.

If I may add, true essence of Seeking.com is in the very definition of SD-SB. That is, once you go with a girl for a month or more, you'll experience true pleasures of having a sugar baby. There is nothing wrong in short meets with SBs, but personal experience has been that you develop a good bond with the girl and she in return trusts you more as a consistent source of income. On an average, I have experienced a girl down for everything by our 3rd meets. Point of sharing this is, if you really put in time and effort, the subscription cost is a meager investment & your time spent in following steps listed by Aarun21 will be worth the effort.

Personally had 3 extremely amazing relationships from seeking till 2019 (2 from India, 1 from Ukraine). Though I was put off by plethora of new gold diggers who have taken over the site in lockdown, but I guess I was just lazy to put in the efforts of separating trash from treasure. Also very rightly said and explained about expenses, so calculate your costs as per this posts expenses and then decide if paying for the subscription is worth it.

Caution: New user on SA will be blow away by some of the profiles as they will look like your dream girl from your wet dreams. Avoid impulsive decisions and stick to this guide. Person.

Recommend: Sugar Life Thread in UAE forum.

MoskvaDesi
08-25-21, 11:44
I have replied to your PM. I might not know all or might be some of you might have just started newly in Pune. I have shared the numbers with each and everyone who sent me a PM. I apologize for the delay.

I have numbers of few Mumbai ladies too in case anyone wants it.Appreciate the attitude you're showing here, buddy. Stay safe, Cheers!

MoskvaDesi
08-25-21, 11:59
Hello friends and respected senior members,

Who add the real value to the forum. I moved out of India few years back to USA and I have tried girls in few countries. Believe me USA is the worst, LOL.

I visit India once a year or some times twice. My last visit was great where I met ladies pre arranged on SA and MR while I was here. I must first apologize to all of you for paying in USD and now I realize I paid almost double in some cases. But I got top notch service from 98% of girls I met.

Now I am planning to permanently shift back to India for good and would like to get back in this game. Before leaving the country I had great experiences as I have some good connects who govern these SPs and spas. But believe me, using those kind of references is shameful. I no longer intend to ask favours from people with authority and want to start fresh.

We were few monger friends who had got a flat on rent for this purpose only and it worked so well in the past. We had liberty to even enjoy some college going girls in very low cost.

I will get a subscription for this great forum and start posting my experiences as I begin my second innings. I hope I collect perfect info on rates and don't overpay which spoils the market and makes these girls give bad experiences to others. Cheers, stay safe and happy mongering. I hope I will make good friends along.Reading your posts, I feel like I am reading my own experiences to the T. Hey ISGF admin, have you incorporated some functionality where we can contact between Multiverse? LOL.

Jokes apart, I had already posted this in response to one of the members similar post, and I am sure just like us lot of others are also making same amateurish rookie mistakes. I have committed every 'strict NO' mistake when starting out in area of sourcing paid sex. Not that I did not know about these warnings or guides, but I guess at that time I considered myself to be extra smart to be conned. Add to that the impulse that rages in your blood after you see certain picture or read about certain girl who feels like your wet dream. So, I went and sourced escort agencies from google (obvious result. Switch & bait), I revealed I am NRI (result. Jacked up prices), I paid the girl before (thankfully this did not cost me), I tried to act nice and did not negotiate even after knowing girl's prices, and may be few more which I don't recall now.

But, it is ok, we all learn from our mistakes & maybe we save few others by sharing our mistakes and learnings. On to, next!

Stay safe,

Cheers!

VJKrishna2008
08-25-21, 12:36
Is she the same from Shaan Shabnam couple?I don't know, I don't think so. No male was involved.

VJKrishna2008
08-25-21, 12:39
This is her photo from 2019 which was shared by the SP.
{---}As mentioned, Shabnam did not give me a number which has Whatsapp associated. So if you ask for her pix she may not be able to send. That is why I posted the pic, and in person she is looks slightly worse.