PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

HBK26
09-13-21, 05:33
Thanks to MasalaWingz bro for sharing her SA ID. Reached out to her on SA and she quoted 15 k for 3 to 4 hrs meet. Negotiated her down to 8 k. On the deed date, met her at a hotel. She arrived on time.

She is slim with a good figure, meat in the right places. Started with lots of DFK and then she gave BBBJ. It was good but have had better. Then moved to DATY, she was enjoying a lot so continued with it until she came. Put on condom and fucked her in cowgirl position and came in her mouth. Ordered some pizzas for lunch as both were hungry. Then started the 2nd round with rubbing her clit with lot of lube. She came again. Then fucked her in mish and came inside her.

Overall, a good experience. She is not a time watcher and provides complete GFE.

Looks - 7/10.

Pussy - 7/10.

Ass - 7/10.

BBBJ - 7/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

WIR. Yes.

Damages - 8 k for 2 pops + food + lunch.

Regards,

HBK26.

HBK26
09-13-21, 05:47
Thanks to Star1987 for sharing the therapist's reference on the forum. Went to this spa on Saturday and booked the therapist by the name of eye (translate to Hindi). She was available. Went to the room and changed into dispo and she came in. Started the massage with oil and good pressure. The massage went on for about 30 minutes when asked about extras. She said HJ and topless available, B2 B for next visit. Took HJ and sucked on her melons till I came. Overall a good experience. Her massage skills are also very good which is rare to find these days.

WIR. Yes.

Damages - 1.4 k counter + 1.5 k to the therapist.

Regards,

HBK26.

Star1987
09-13-21, 06:03
They have closed doors, I confirmed.

Somebody in the forum said this doesn't have closed doors now only curtains is it confirmed?.

DathRagnos
09-13-21, 06:52
Has Lita returned to why spa now? Is she available currently?

The other tall girl you were referring to. Is she good looking?Yes I forgot the tall girl name but she has amazing tapering long legs and ass to die for. Fair amount of perky boobs and pink nipple.

Skin was very soft. Looks are little above average but body of model.

GreenRabit
09-13-21, 08:08
SA is for sugaring more than one time meets. Most of us use it for one time meets anyway.

Unlike regular / SP girls, this is a side hustle for SA girls. Most of them do have a job or are students. They are NOT seeing 4-5 clients a day.
You can expect girls to hold a good conversation and generally speak fluent english and even company you with drinks.
You can expect to have a better GFE.

On the other hand, the NON-SA girls have much less tantrums, are very direct, relatively punctual and very reasonable.
If you are mostly interested in physical intimacy, you will save a lot more and have much better experience off SA.

Yes, you will find regular indies like Ritu on SA with multiple profiles with different names and charging much higher. You have to identify them and ignore them.
If you want to meet them anyway, find other sources to approach them. The forum members are well known to help out.

Why I choose SA?

I only had one memorable encounter with regular indi. All other encounters have been very mechanical.
It's perfect for men like me who like to flirt a bit and crave attention of beautiful, young, educated and somewhat classy women.
I wouldn't have been able to approach (forget dating) these sexy women even in my prime days.
I enjoy the ego boost / satisfaction or whatever you want to call it.

Hey guys,

Needed guidance. If you know of instances where SA and off SA charging difference is big, please message me. In case I meet them, I'll leave an FR for you guys.

Thanks.

BigDikk
09-13-21, 11:00
Has anyone tried Aphrodite and Mrs Moonlight from gleeden app? Have connected with them on app and planning to meet. No talk about money etc. Plan to meet for a drink first. But will be good to know if they are worth?Is it a paid app? How much are the charges?

Rohit11
09-13-21, 11:54
Yet to find a BKK style spas. In Bangkok after spa the therapist bathe you. Take all oil off you. Yet to find a spa and therapist in Pune doing this properly.Yes it's there in P.S. Area. MP is running as I received msj. MP name is YTS at famous S chowk. I had taken many time along with steam bath, water bath by therapist and extras of course.

Lady name starting from A. Bit healthy side avg looking but best ever HJ. After she left I never visited that MP. But I think still bath and all are there.

Sen Sex
09-13-21, 17:37
Hi,

I was given her number long time back, I think by Panvel1 bhai, but couldn't meet her. Had planned once but she dropped out last minute and then couldn't plan again and then two lock downs happened.

I called her twice last week on number ending 128 but it was switched off.

Wondering if she is active now and if so is the number same.

Star1987
09-13-21, 17:37
Good one bro.

She will give HJ with top access in 1 k, next time do bargain.

Let me know if you want anything, just don't forget to write FR.

Thanks to Star1987 for sharing the therapist's reference on the forum. Went to this spa on Saturday and booked the therapist by the name of eye (translate to Hindi). She was available. Went to the room and changed into dispo and she came in. Started the massage with oil and good pressure. The massage went on for about 30 minutes when asked about extras. She said HJ and topless available, B2 B for next visit. Took HJ and sucked on her melons till I came. Overall a good experience. Her massage skills are also very good which is rare to find these days.

WIR. Yes.

Damages - 1.4 k counter + 1.5 k to the therapist.

Regards,

HBK26.

Abhianon
09-13-21, 19:17
Hello everyone,

Have been reading this forum for a while and had started my mongering a couple of years ago but due to obvious reasons, shifted back to home.

Returned recently and had all this pent up hunger. Had got SP Shivani number in my phone from some mining. Though there were mixed reports about her Gals, decided to give it a try as little A took charge of the brainy A.

Messaged her and she sent like 20 pics of 4 Birds. Selected one in red. She was very insisting on booking the hotel or confirm incall at her place. So, booked one in IT area starting with initial of the world's biggest smartphone company giving jobs to everyone. Checked in hotel and the Gal called me. Her name was 'Drank' meaning in Hindi. She could speak decent English. Could check in easily. Had confirmed with SP for kissing (needed to get Mr. A up) and foreplay. Had a really nice chat with the lady. She told she was from the Capital. Became relaxed.

Now starts the KLPD, she asks me to relax on the bed and starts with some random kisses on the body. Trying to compliment me on my perfume and all. Now she says no kissing. Just some lip touches. I said all right. Let's continue as she seemed really nice to talk to. Now, she says you can't suck on her huge melons and can't even play with her nips. (wanted to go back home in couple of days without any mark) And moreover, she felt tickled when I tried something. Mr. A was not feeling it. Then she puts on a Cover and tries to give an uninterested BJ when the agreement was on BBBJ.

Somehow could get Mr. A ready for action. Started with Miss but it wasn't fun enough. She could also feel it. She only offered to turn and try from behind (in cat only). The little one got excited. Pounded her hard for good 5-10 minutes. Now, I am a decent guy with a considerate stamina and to my surprise also I kept going without coming. Meanwhile, the see she had put on broke and thank goodness we realized in a second. Pulled out. Put on a new one I had brought and did some more. This is when she started complaining of pain and why I'm not coming. She told me I make guys come in seconds and even advised me to try girls from the Vodka country as my appetite isn't suited for our kind.

But she wanted me to come at least once as I was so well behaved with her and somewhere she felt nice because of our conversation in the beginning. So she did give it a try coming WOT but complained of her knees. Then tried miss and literally had to come with a HJ during which she stopped a couple of time because of her wrist pain. Even I was perplexed as to how I went so Long. Anyways, we were having a smoke after and she starts dressing and looking for a Cab. I asked her about second round which she straight away denied. I just controlled myself and let her leave deciding to not to let this happen again. (paid in beginning and didn't wish to create a scene) SP did apologize and promised a better bird and discount next time. But I'm not sure. I should have listened to the echoes in the forum.

Girl.

Cat: 6-7.

Jugs: 7 (huge but you can't play much) so 1.

Service: 4.

Damages: 8 k+cab+2 k hotel (2 session 2 hours. Bird leaves after 1 HR 20 minutes and 1 session).

Don't have PM active but will share more experiences. May be in Mumbai. Don't have any decent inde contact here and the Spas seen closed without my favorites).

Will try to attach pics. Not available now as they're in the mongering device.

A request to everyone to either stay away or not pay more than 5 k to this SP please.

HBK26
09-13-21, 19:51
Good one bro.

She will give HJ with top access in 1 k, next time do bargain.

Let me know if you want anything, just don't forget to write FR.Sent you a PM. Please check. Also, thanks for the heads up. I will bargain for 1 k next time I visit.

DathRagnos
09-14-21, 02:36
Is it a paid app? How much are the charges?It is kinda paid app. You can search on female profiles and chat with them. But to send them a message you need coins. Eventually you end up buying coins for chat. Bhamsookh is mast in gleeden he might know insight hacks or workarounds.

DathRagnos
09-14-21, 02:42
Hello everyone,

Have been reading this forum for a while and had started my mongering a couple of years ago but due to obvious reasons, shifted back to home.

Returned recently and had all this pent up hunger. Had got SP Shivani number in my phone from some mining. Though there were mixed reports about her Gals, decided to give it a try as little A took charge of the brainy A.

Messaged her and she sent like 20 pics of 4 Birds. Selected one in red. She was very insisting on booking the hotel or confirm incall at her place. So, booked one in IT area starting with initial of the world's biggest smartphone company giving jobs to everyone. Checked in hotel and the Gal called me. Her name was 'Drank' meaning in Hindi. She could speak decent English. Could check in easily. Had confirmed with SP for kissing (needed to get Mr. A up) and foreplay. Had a really nice chat with the lady. She told she was from the Capital. Became relaxed.

Now starts the KLPD, she asks me to relax on the bed and starts with some random kisses on the body. Trying to compliment me on my perfume and all. Now she says no kissing. Just some lip touches. I said all right. Let's continue as she seemed really nice to talk to. Now, she says you can't suck on her huge melons and can't even play with her nips. (wanted to go back home in couple of days without any mark) And moreover, she felt tickled when I tried something. Mr. A was not feeling it. Then she puts on a Cover and tries to give an uninterested BJ when the agreement was on BBBJ..I agree this is the third case I got to know. The other 2 were.

1) SP shivani girl Dorina who was taken by my friend. She has lots of "don't" in the list. Only missionary allowed no DFK no fingering no touching.

2) SP changed the girl on the random go.

I feel we should get rid of this middle agents as they are not doing their job to the professional level. There should be some modus operandi that we will pay the SP once the deed according to deal is done. And then only bird will get the money.

Anyways welcome to stamina club.

DathRagnos
09-14-21, 02:48
Hi,

I was given her number long time back, I think by Panvel1 bhai, but couldn't meet her. Had planned once but she dropped out last minute and then couldn't plan again and then two lock downs happened.

I called her twice last week on number ending 128 but it was switched off.

Wondering if she is active now and if so is the number same.
But this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, so I have stopped sharing here and I am rarely active in this forum now. I now share only with known senior members and people that I have come to trust since the last 5-6 years. In a subsequent post I will share her selected pics for people to judge her looks and take their own informed decision. Let me tell you that she is operating again through the very same SP that she was working with before. But I won't disclose more. With this I hope I have put an end to all confabulations and conjectures. Arent the prevailing charges of all indies and through SPs ranging between 4-8k? Name any one decent indie who charges 3k for 2 in Pune. Delhi and Mumbai, maybe but not here.As Panvel bhai said she is active with SP.

DathRagnos
09-14-21, 02:53
SA is for sugaring more than one time meets. Most of us use it for one time meets anyway.

Unlike regular / SP girls, this is a side hustle for SA girls. Most of them do have a job or are students. They are NOT seeing 4-5 clients a day.
You can expect girls to hold a good conversation and generally speak fluent english and even company you with drinks.
You can expect to have a better GFE.

On the other hand, the NON-SA girls have much less tantrums, are very direct, relatively punctual and very reasonable.
If you are mostly interested in physical intimacy, you will save a lot more and have much better experience off SA.

Yes, you will find regular indies like Ritu on SA with multiple profiles with different names and charging much higher. You have to identify them and ignore them.
If you want to meet them anyway, find other sources to approach them. The forum members are well known to help out..Correctly put. Actually you stole my words. The only difference is I don't go for SA. It; s bit expensive which leads to birds expectations on the higher side.

Explorer02
09-14-21, 07:36
Can someone please share Krupa contact and reference, pics on PM?Please PM me.

Star1987
09-14-21, 07:52
Sent you a pm, please check.

Sent you a PM. Please check. Also, thanks for the heads up. I will bargain for 1 k next time I visit.

Ragnarok11
09-14-21, 11:04
Hey bro, really got us curious about this Spa. Would appreciate pointers on the name of the spa and the NE Therapist. Have sent a PM to you, whenever you happen to check your messages, please do share the details. Thanks.

There is spa in viman nagar.

Johny was very excited to do some action, luckily got one spa which is located in near datta mandir, new spa.

Gave 1200 for 1 HR massage, assigned NE girl, very very good looking.

After 15 minutes she popped qn for extra services , i am surprised that FS and bj was in menu ,coz she is very good looking
she was demanding 4500 for FS but i bargained a lot and finally settle donwn in 3000

after fixed deed she removed her cloth as well as mine also
wow what a good body , she rubbed her boob on my face and chese

she licked my chest with her tongue and goes down to the my johny , johny salute her , she keep my johny in her mouth
she didn't have condom as well as i also don't have but no time to go outside

but i controlled myself , didn't do FS , she gave me good b2b and bj , she gave me her number
and say next time will will give u fs at 2500

happily ended session with b2b and good bj

happy and safe mongering guys

Star1987
09-14-21, 11:58
Sent plese check your PM.

Hey bro, really got us curious about this Spa. Would appreciate pointers on the name of the spa and the NE Therapist. Have sent a PM to you, whenever you happen to check your messages, please do share the details. Thanks.

Victor Bhai
09-14-21, 12:17
Old FR for Aarya.

A lot had already been written so will keep it short.

Lovely girl, I would say about 70% of the photos she shares.

GFE experience.

Value for money.

Doesn't have her place, so hotels are options.

Charges inline with trend.

Would definitely visit her again.

Victor Bhai
09-14-21, 12:25
Fellas, has an awesome experience with Krupa and her friend recently.

Booked a place (I prefer my regular hotel) and invited them. Krupa is already talked about a lot. But her friend was awesome as well.

Pic attached.

What I liked about this session was the FF action, it's rare to see with Indians, but it was lovely (went ahead only when I was assured about FF action in MFF setup).

Total charges - 10 k.

Contact her directly as most would already have her number.

Keep exploring and keep sharing.

Ulalaulala123
09-14-21, 13:09
Wow good find bro. Pretty face with curly hair, are those eyes green or blue for real?

So, I found this girl on SA. She is from Himachal but studying Business Management in Pune.

Looks exactly like pics. Classy and can hold a conversation (can speak better English than me lolz). Had meet her 4 times in 2 weeks.

New to the business but learning tricks of the trade. As opposed to most of the SA girls she is with 0 Nakhras and carries a good attitude.

Everything is on the menu except anal.

Good, long and sloppy BBBJ.

Did DATY to my heart's content very clean free of any smell.

Pussy is very tight.

Ass is perfect.

Skin is very fair.

Full GFE material. The best part is she also enjoys time with you.

I only downside I would say is she would only meet in a 5 star or a 4-star hotel. No OYO or cheap hotels.

I am a PPM person so paid her 8 k every time we meet + Hotel charges+Food.

Sorry I am not very good at writing FRs but you will get a sense of what I am trying to say.

P.S.: Please don't flood my inbox. I would certainly help everyone who has helped me in the past.

Ulalaulala123
09-14-21, 13:13
Bro have sent a PM for her details. Please reply when have time.

Johny was very excited to do some action, luckily got one spa which is located in near datta mandir, new spa.

After 15 minutes she popped qn for extra services , i am surprised that FS and bj was in menu ,coz she is very good looking
she was demanding 4500 for FS but i bargained a lot and finally settle donwn in 3000

she licked my chest with her tongue and goes down to the my johny , johny salute her , she keep my johny in her mouth
she didn't have condom as well as i also don't have but no time to go outside

but i controlled myself , didn't do FS , she gave me good b2b and bj , she gave me her number
and say next time will will give u fs at 2500

happily ended session with b2b and good bj

happy and safe mongering guys

BigTimeMonger
09-14-21, 17:13
Hey buddy that's a great FR.

Did Krupa do lesbian with her friend?

Was it full fledged lesbian which included French kissing between the 2 females?

If yes it got to book Krupa ASAP.

Booked a place (I prefer my regular hotel) and invited them. Krupa is already talked about a lot. But her friend was awesome as well.

Pic attached.

What I liked about this session was the FF action, it's rare to see with Indians, but it was lovely (went ahead only when I was assured about FF action in MFF setup).

Total charges - 10 k.

GreekTown
09-14-21, 18:02
Bro,

Have sent you a PM, if you could please help with the spa details and bird name.

TIA.

she didn't have condom as well as i also don't have but no time to go outside.

DathRagnos
09-14-21, 18:30

Pic attached.

Total charges - 10 k.

Keep exploring and keep sharing.I think she looks like someone I know. I have pmed you.

Victor Bhai
09-14-21, 18:53
The friend is only available for a week.

Pic attached.

Total charges - 10 k.

Star1987
09-14-21, 19:32
[Edited or Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited, deleted or partially redacted to clean up or remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your writing had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it. Specifically, that means...

- Do NOT write in all small letters!
- Use correct punctuation.
- Spell words in their entirety.
- Capitalize the 1st letter of all proper nouns.
- Capitalize the proper noun "I".
- Capitalize acronyms.
- Double space between paragraphs.
- Do NOT use repetitive punctuation, etc., etc., etc.
- Most important of all: Do not write like you're texting on a fucking cellphone.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Abhianon
09-14-21, 19:39
Easy to locate. This one has small rooms with such close proximity to the front desk.

Typical signals. Therapist assigned was name stating with S synonymous to famous adult cartoon. Gabe half decent massage. Was really frustrated as I was supposed to be last customer at 7.30 but another customer was lined up after me. As mentioned earlier, I behave very much respectfully to the ladies, she made me relax despite such disturbances due to the small rooms. Offered 1 k for HJ and Top access. I accepted.

Nothing much in offer. Let me know if something more can be offered here. There was a cute girl with typical Marathi accent out. Want to try her but not just for HJ & Top. Please guide if they come out if we build a rapport.

Thanks.

Counter was 1.2 k for 60 mins though I saw a fellow monger (guess) pay 1 k at counter. And he supposedly got 45-50 minutes as lady with me mistakenly thought I was with him and told me your friend is already finishing. That's how thin the walls are.

DathRagnos
09-14-21, 21:13
i know herGreat! But Victor just confirmed I was mistaken about her so now you can help other fellow mongers.

Victor Bhai
09-15-21, 06:42
Hello,

I didn't say that you were mistaken. She may be the same person, but it's just that she didn't introduce herself with that name you mentioned. And I don't remember anyone with that name you mentioned.

It's common for girls to change their names often, so not 100% sure weather or not she's the same person.

Great! But Victor just confirmed I was mistaken about her so now you can help other fellow mongers.

Iphonex
09-15-21, 08:38
Can someone please share Krupa number. I am sure I messed up her digits when Saving contact details.

BarneyStin2015
09-15-21, 08:53
Check your PM.

Can someone please share Krupa number. I am sure I messed up her digits when Saving contact details.

AgarWalk
09-15-21, 08:55
Hello brother,

Care to share the number? Is she willing to travel if all exp are paid?

Pic attached.

Total charges - 10 k.

DathRagnos
09-15-21, 09:04
Can someone please share Krupa number. I am sure I messed up her digits when Saving contact details.Already shared with you.

Iphonex
09-15-21, 10:05
Already shared with you.Thank you brother I will update the FR soon.

BigDikk
09-15-21, 11:09
So, I found this girl on SA. She is from Himachal but studying Business Management in Pune.

Looks exactly like pics. Classy and can hold a conversation (can speak better English than me lolz). Had meet her 4 times in 2 weeks.

New to the business but learning tricks of the trade. As opposed to most of the SA girls she is with 0 Nakhras and carries a good attitude.

Pussy is very tight.

Ass is perfect..How many shots for 8 k bro?

SexyMonger
09-15-21, 14:25
This post actually should be posted on Mumbai forum. But I am done with that thread. Folks don't help there.

Exception couple of them have been very genuine.

Yesterday was the best day of my life.

And I know a day like this will never happen again in my life.

Contention fulfillment happiness satisfaction etc whatever else I don't know man to the fullest.

Can't share the contacts.

2 awesome girls together made by day. They were costly. But what an experience. This was just an experience of my lifetime.

I can't write details in post. It was just so insane fucking hot sexy I just can never describe.

This is like a wish fulfillment before death.

DarcyDrew
09-15-21, 15:10
Hey fellas.

Need some urgent help from you lot. Can anyone share their SP contacts except Shivani, the SPs in Baner and Vishwa? These all are dry today. And indie contact, except Ritu (she has blocked me: D) will also work.

Cheers.

MisterAnderson
09-15-21, 15:59
Hey fellas.

Need some urgent help from you lot. Can anyone share their SP contacts except Shivani, the SPs in Baner and Vishwa? These all are dry today. And indie contact, except Ritu (she has blocked me: D) will also work.

Cheers.Sent few. Please check inbox.

Orbicus
09-15-21, 16:27
Hello all,

I had connected with this girl on SA about 3 months ago and we have been trying to meet for a while now. Finally, managed to meet her today for half a day.

She was on time and is extremely easy on the eyes, unlike most indies I have met. She was dressed well and was ready for action from the minute we checked in.

The girl is open to DFK, CIM, and rimming and we had a long session involving all of this. One flipside is that she does not allow fingering at all.

In terms of involvement, I could sense that she was turned on and then she took total control of the deed. She rode me like there's no tomorrow. All in all we had a lot of fun and utilized the 3 pack I was carrying.

Rating.

Looks 8/10.

Figure 8/10 (she's a former model, I have seen her portfolio and she's definitely modelled for decent brands). Beautiful butt, nice firm tiny boobs and a clean non smelly pussy.

GFE 9/10 totally involved and rimmed me to my hearts content.

Wir. Most certainly. Largely because the price is going to drop a lot.

I paid a bomb this time, won't quote to face the abuse from people on the forum.

I have asked her if I can share her with a few people, haven't heard from her about it yet. Let's hope we get a positive response from her.

MisterAnderson
09-15-21, 17:00
Hello all,

I had connected with this girl on SA about 3 months ago and we have been trying to meet for a while now. Finally, managed to meet her today for half a day.
.How much damages to the pocket? 😁.

Please PM, I won't abuse you!

Also please share the contact if she permits you to.

Pune Bro
09-15-21, 17:14
Saw this one on nb last Saturday and booked for 60 mins. Northeast girl Joone was assigned. Massage skills are good. Hints were there from the beginning when she lowered dispo and did a minute of bum massage at the onset of massage.

After 45 minutes, she asked for extras. Took B2B this time. Small be cup boobs, slim figure, face somewhat below average for a ne. Removed all her clothes including panties and it ended with a HJ. This was the roughest HJ I've ever had, the skin felt like had a marathon masturbation session. Hand grip so tight, could choke dick to death.

Felt a lot of guilt for spending on B2B where I could've done any indie with a few hundred more. B2B is too overrated, at least for me.

General observation. Door did not have lock from inside. A therapist came to the counter with wet hair and towel wrapped around the hair when there was another customer around. Reception guy is easy going. Think FS is available as this spa is meant for extras with another exit door also.

Damage - 1.2 nb; 2.5 B2B.

WIR. Never.

PatilBoy69
09-15-21, 17:22

she didn't have condom as well as i also don't have but no time to go outside..Could you please share some more hints on spa name and therapist name.

Bhamsookh1
09-15-21, 18:22

she didn't have condom as well as i also don't have but no time to go outside ..Neung spa is it? Did you try Ms Sw or Ms S?

Bhamsookh1
09-15-21, 18:28

Pic attached.

Total charges - 10 k.

Keep exploring and keep sharing.Its good to know. But 2 recent instances where I had referred her to my friends where 1 got ditched fully and another complained of ugly service. To worsen he had booked for 3 sm but didn't get it and its happened twice.

DathRagnos
09-16-21, 03:16
This post actually should be posted on Mumbai forum. But I am done with that thread. Folks don't help there.

Exception couple of them have been very genuine.

Yesterday was the best day of my life.

And I know a day like this will never happen again in my life.

Contention fulfillment happiness satisfaction etc whatever else I don't know man to the fullest.

Can't share the contacts.

2 awesome girls together made by day. They were costly. But what an experience. This was just an experience of my lifetime.

I can't write details in post. It was just so insane fucking hot sexy I just can never describe.

This is like a wish fulfillment before death.Bro,

I don't understand what is the point in writing this post if you can't share the contacts?

DathRagnos
09-16-21, 03:18
Its good to know. But 2 recent instances where I had referred her to my friends where 1 got ditched fully and another complained of ugly service. To worsen he had booked for 3 sm but didn't get it and its happened twice.I second to cancelling she ditched one of my friend on eleventh hour without informing.

DathRagnos
09-16-21, 03:25
Saw this one on nb last Saturday and booked for 60 mins. Northeast girl Joone was assigned. Massage skills are good. Hints were there from the beginning when she lowered dispo and did a minute of bum massage at the onset of massage.

After 45 minutes, she asked for extras. Took B2B this time. Small be cup boobs, slim figure, face somewhat below average for a ne. Removed all her clothes including panties and it ended with a HJ. This was the roughest HJ I've ever had, the skin felt like had a marathon masturbation session. Hand grip so tight, could choke dick to death.

Felt a lot of guilt for spending on B2B where I could've done any indie with a few hundred more. B2B is too overrated, at least for me.

General observation. Door did not have lock from inside. A therapist came to the counter with wet hair and towel wrapped around the hair when there was another customer around. Reception guy is easy going. Think FS is available as this spa is meant for extras with another exit door also.

Damage - 1.2 nb; 2.5 B2B.

WIR. Never.If I am not wrong this is former Yung Spa in NIBM. I did not like the shower there. Are there new girls there now? Why didn't you go for 90 minutes therapy for 1400?

SexyMonger
09-16-21, 03:58
Bro,

I don't understand what is the point in writing this post if you can't share the contacts?Bro the whole point was, keep exploring don't be nervous sometimes one will have bad experience and the other time it could be the most amazing experience.

Most folks ask whether anyone has tried her or not. Just try for yourself.

Regarding contact currently I can't share. Because once I share the rates go up and this already costed me 25 k for 4 hours. I don't want this cost also to go up so in couple of months I will share this contact with very selected senior folks only obviously you are one of them.

SexyMonger
09-16-21, 05:39
DathRagnos,

Yeah I get you bro. There are some contacts which everyone wants to keep for themselves and share will others once they have had enough. In around a month would definitely share with you so no KLPD bro. Just sometime.

In the meanwhile sharing another contact with you a hot milk rides on top superbly, never had been ridden this way. Gives so much of hot sexy expressions just too good and very very decent to talk too. But she is also in Mumbai.

Tintin7137
09-16-21, 06:50
Have been a forum member since 5 years or so. I have had the advantage of reading up the FRs here and taking baby steps in mongering when I started off. Most of those were in Bangalore as I had a routine of monthly visit there. A big shout out to all the members who contribute here. Without you there will be a lot of pent up frustrated libidos who wouldn't know where to go!

Have been off the scene due to restricted travel & due to the pandemic. Reading the recent FRs, it looks like things are slowly getting back to normal & was thinking of venturing out. I have a few contacts mostly from Bangalore but not sure if they are active though. In Pune, in the last few months I have only had contact with the bhatt offspring namesake who's over time grown shapeless but still indulges in all kinds of circus in tight spaces.

Any pointers from fellow mongers for a post covid reboot will be much appreciated. Cheers!

PbForU
09-16-21, 12:48
Tried to contact Krupa last weekend but not replied.

So taken services from Disha.

Suddenly today she pinged today and sent pic of this girl. When I asked about charges she replied with 12 k - 2 session for 3 some. And one to one is 9 k.

I think due to heavy demand she started asking such steep price. We have to control the prices.

Thanks.

PB.

The friend is only available for a week.

Khunter
09-16-21, 18:52
Have been watching this forum since a year now, also shared some frs for spas (haven't dared yet with indies). But my overall observation is people won't share any contacts until you share one. But don't understand how to start if I m not getting any leads. Any good soul here who can help getting a start / sharing a indie contact?

MasalaWingz
09-16-21, 19:06
If I am not wrong this is former Yung Spa in NIBM. I did not like the shower there. Are there new girls there now? Why didn't you go for 90 minutes therapy for 1400?Yes the same spa now named Yanna.

Pune Bro
09-16-21, 20:13
If I am not wrong this is former Yung Spa in NIBM. I did not like the shower there. Are there new girls there now? Why didn't you go for 90 minutes therapy for 1400?Yes it's jung spa. Was visiting for the first time and didn't want to spend much and glad didn't take the 90 min, saved myself 300 for a beer. I think spas should offer something like an entry fee say 500 for 30 minutes without massage, just for extras.

Girls quality which I saw was average, saw a fatty, the one with towel and miss Joone. Shower was average.

Trekker79
09-17-21, 02:52
Since, lately Krupa is not being punctual and has had hiked the prices seeing the demand, guys I will request all to cool down for sometime and not give in to her high ridiculous prices.

Justice2013
09-17-21, 02:55
So went to this spa in the first floor. I visited in the morning so sort of first visit for the day. They have some peculiar arrangements. All offers are in the counter over phone and you need to keep your mobile and stuff in a locker after the negotiations are over. They even frisk you before you go to the room. Everything is on offer at the counter so this makes the venture a bit risky. Anyways negotiated to 3 k (total) for B2B (1 hour) and asked to look at the girls. Had to initially give 500 to choose one (or else 500 gone if massage not taken) - otherwise part of the complete package. There are only 2 girls, both local. Found M to be nice looking so went with her. Rooms are decent, good enough with shower rooms. The girl came in and started with a non existent massage, no massaging skills at all. Finally B2 B was with panty on. She won't kiss, won't suck, no touching of her covered parts (panty covered). Was reluctant when it came to sucking boobs. Only thing is I had my way there. Sucked to my heart content but it was a sort of struggle. Finished with a handjob.

Sort of mixed feeling. The girl is pretty nice looking. I think, new to the trade. Lot of attitude problems. I hope fellow mongers get her to improve her service. No chance of further negotiations, giving tip etc since all money is in a locker outside.

Overall experience:

B: 9 (heavenly).

Looks: 7 (One of the better looking spa girls).

GFE: 2.

Attitude: 2.

Body: The girl is petite, but b are really nice. Looks small in her dress though.

WIR: Only if she improves her attitude and service. 3 k for a complete package is on the cheaper side. May also try the other girl sometimes who is not a looker though.

PatilBoy69
09-17-21, 02:57
Notwithstanding intermittent news of of LE raids in KP, at last visited one of established spas in KP, which there are many and whom most of mongers must have visited sometime or other during pre pandemic. Good news is that Thais are returning!

However as before most of them are in late 20's or 30's,and moms! Opted for one slim naga baba only to realize that nothing more than HJ was available and hence requested for change. A Thai babe came and rest is history! Room has lock and bathroom, also cleanliness was acceptable level. Pandemic has taken its toll, girls too are hungry, which can be interpreted in many ways!!counter charge is 1.5 K, masseuse gets 3.5 k and 500 for naga babe!Can you give some more hint on spa names as there are lot of established spas in KP area?

Friendly Wolf
09-17-21, 08:47

Pussy is very tight.

Ass is perfect.

Skin is very fair.

Full GFE material. The best part is she also enjoys time with you.

I only downside I would say is she would only meet in a 5 star or a 4-star hotel..Tried to PM you, but your inbox is full, kindly share the contact details / SA ID of her on pm.

Bhamsookh1
09-17-21, 12:51
Tried to contact Krupa last weekend but not replied.

So taken services from Disha.

Suddenly today she pinged today and sent pic of this girl. When I asked about charges she replied with 12 k - 2 session for 3 some. And one to one is 9 k.

I think due to heavy demand she started asking such steep price. We have to control the prices.

Thanks.

PB.If for a decent indie we pay 5 k per pop for 1 to 2 hrs then for 3 sm 8 k sounds right that's with 1 pop each with both for 2 to 3 hrs.

Up to 12 k for 2 pops each. 4 pops in 4 hrs is not a easy ask for some! More amendments and experiences are welcome.

BigDikk
09-17-21, 14:40
Bro the whole point was, keep exploring don't be nervous sometimes one will have bad experience and the other time it could be the most amazing experience.

Most folks ask whether anyone has tried her or not. Just try for yourself.

Regarding contact currently I can't share. Because once I share the rates go up and this already costed me 25 k for 4 hours. I don't want this cost also to go up so in couple of months I will share this contact with very selected senior folks only obviously you are one of them.How many pops for 25 k bro? And do you pay by cash such huge amounts?

GreenRabit
09-17-21, 15:50
I think you should start by asking common contacts.

Of course if you are going after gem contacts, you won't get any without exchange.

Collecting contacts is not going to help you much.

You have ask for advice to figure out how to get new contacts.

I read your post about your experience on SA.

Could you give an insights as to how you approach girls on SA?

Have been watching this forum since a year now, also shared some frs for spas (haven't dared yet with indies). But my overall observation is people won't share any contacts until you share one. But don't understand how to start if I m not getting any leads. Any good soul here who can help getting a start / sharing a indie contact?

Pune Bro
09-17-21, 16:47
So went to this spa in the first floor. I visited in the morning so sort of first visit for the day. They have some peculiar arrangements. All offers are in the counter over phone and you need to keep your mobile and stuff in a locker after the negotiations are over. They even frisk you before you go to the room. Everything is on offer at the counter so this makes the venture a bit risky. Anyways negotiated to 3 k (total) for B2B (1 hour) and asked to look at the girls. Had to initially give 500 to choose one (or else 500 gone if massage not taken) - otherwise part of the complete package. There are only 2 girls, both local. Found M to be nice looking so went with her. Rooms are decent, good enough with shower rooms. The girl came in and started with a non existent massage, no massaging skills at all. Finally B2 B was with panty on. She won't kiss, won't suck, no touching of her covered parts (panty covered). Was reluctant when it came to sucking boobs. Only thing is I had my way there. Sucked to my heart content but it was a sort of struggle. Finished with a handjob..This place is a sure shot trap, its fb page is also advertising openly. Only someone without a deal with LE would be so paranoid. It's just bad marketing on their part.

Similar place is san. J in baner which advertises openly on fb.

Be careful.

TopRahul83
09-17-21, 16:56
Thanks. I never ate Ritu. Didn't feel like. Didn't feel same about FB couple Anjali either. Ritu maybe in future if I have her for myself all day or night.I'm a diehard pussy eater. And trust me I've eaten a lot of them. And trust me amongst the Indian ones, Ritu is right up there in top 3.

DathRagnos
09-17-21, 19:37
Since, lately Krupa is not being punctual and has had hiked the prices seeing the demand, guys I will request all to cool down for sometime and not give in to her high ridiculous prices.The problem is no one listens and once the good FR is out everyone is after that girl. This has lead sour things in senior's mouth.

DathRagnos
09-17-21, 19:44
Have been watching this forum since a year now, also shared some frs for spas (haven't dared yet with indies). But my overall observation is people won't share any contacts until you share one. But don't understand how to start if I m not getting any leads. Any good soul here who can help getting a start / sharing a indie contact?Did you anytime PMed me, tutli, bhamsookh, Arun, Mr. Anderson, Roccinate, Dadfuck, Panvel1, DavidP, VJKrisha, Viji, Ragnarock11 or Classman? Latest is SexyMonger?

Please don't use this language overall observation of people don't share contact. I can blindly bet on these people that they would have helped you if you asked in proper way.

Please refrain yourself from deteriorating this forum as Mumbai.

Guys I hope you will back me up on this.

Iphonex
09-17-21, 19:56
Did you anytime PMed me, tutli, bhamsookh, Arun, Mr. Anderson, Roccinate, Dadfuck, Panvel1, DavidP, VJKrisha, Viji, Ragnarock11 or Classman? Latest is SexyMonger?

Please don; t use this language overall observation of people don't share contact. I can blindly bet on these people that they would have helped you if you asked in proper way.

Guys I hope you will back me up on this.I agree with DathRagnos that there are so many seniors who helps.

I would like to add DathRagnos also in above list who help others in Pune forum.

SexyMonger
09-17-21, 21:09
Did you anytime PMed me, tutli, bhamsookh, Arun, Mr. Anderson, Roccinate, Dadfuck, Panvel1, DavidP, VJKrisha, Viji, Ragnarock11 or Classman? Latest is SexyMonger?

Please don; t use this language overall observation of people don't share contact. I can blindly bet on these people that they would have helped you if you asked in proper way.

Guys I hope you will back me up on this.I absolutely agree with you bro.

DadFuck
09-18-21, 01:36

Guys I hope you will back me up on this.Totally agree.

PatilBoy69
09-18-21, 01:54
So went to this spa in the first floor. I visited in the morning so sort of first visit for the day. They have some peculiar arrangements. All offers are in the counter over phone and you need to keep your mobile and stuff in a locker after the negotiations are over. They even frisk you before you go to the room. Everything is on offer at the counter so this makes the venture a bit risky. Anyways negotiated to 3 k (total) for B2B (1 hour) and asked to look at the girls. Had to initially give 500 to choose one (or else 500 gone if massage not taken) - otherwise part of the complete package. There are only 2 girls, both local. Found M to be nice looking so went with her. Rooms are decent, good enough with shower rooms. The girl came in and started with a non existent massage, no massaging skills at all. Finally B2 B was with panty on. She won't kiss, won't suck, no touching of her covered parts (panty covered). Was reluctant when it came to sucking boobs. Only thing is I had my way there. Sucked to my heart content but it was a sort of struggle. Finished with a handjob.

Sort of mixed feeling. The girl is pretty nice looking. I think, new to the trade. Lot of attitude problems. I hope fellow mongers get her to improve her service. No chance of further negotiations, giving tip etc since all money is in a locker outside..If they are doing arrangements at reception then it is very risky thing unless they have settlement with LE.

TharkiBoss
09-18-21, 03:36
Guys,

Has anyone taken services from attached bird? Please share review if anyone took her service. Received the picture from a friend of mine who got it from another WG cum SP. She is quoting 3 k per pop with place. I don't have her contact, my friend just shared the pics and asked me if I want to go with him. My friend also doesn't have a clue about her services.

Tintin7137
09-18-21, 05:13
I absolutely agree with you bro.And precisely why I had put an appreciation post a couple of days earlier. There are not enough times we recognise, acknowledge & appreciate the seniors on the forum. No one starts off without someone holding your hand & teaching you how to walk. Destinations can be many. On the Bangalore forum, I know that a lot of the seniors broke off & formed another forum among themselves on a different platform. If there is general apathy to their contributions & misuse of the connects they give, it is bound to leave them disgruntled. So thank you again seniors for keeping the forum vibrant & active with your contributions.

Bhamsookh1
09-18-21, 07:37
The problem is no one listens and once the good FR is out everyone is after that girl. This has lead sour things in senior's mouth.I second your opinion.

Bhamsookh1
09-18-21, 07:45
Guys,

Has anyone taken services from attached bird? Please share review if anyone took her service. Received the picture from a friend of mine who got it from another WG cum SP. She is quoting 3 k per pop with place. I don't have her contact, my friend just shared the pics and asked me if I want to go with him. My friend also doesn't have a clue about her services.Is she in Viman with flat? Forgot her name. Rohit SP had offered her to me once. Service is average. Nothing too special or too bad. I have stopped doing SPs for few years now.

Bhamsookh1
09-18-21, 07:54
I'm a diehard pussy eater. And trust me I've eaten a lot of them. And trust me amongst the Indian ones, Ritu is right up there in top 3.Thanks. I have DATY almost all Caucasians and Far Easterns till date. Last Indian I DATY was an Indie in 2013. No even most my GFs. Sorry but it's just me who is sensitive to smell and hair and is hygiene obsessed. Even after downing a whole wine bottle the idea of eating out someone's P where condoms have been before is just not for me!

Bhamsookh1
09-18-21, 07:57

Guys I hope you will back me up on this.I fully support on this bro. I feel Khunter has shot himself on foot here. I wish him luck on Mumbai forum.

Bhamsookh1
09-18-21, 08:11
Hello brother,

Kindly hold for sometime with these certain people. They are too busy and that affects their services and hikes costs. Meanwhile try other sources till these get bit cold. I know these indies will have other sources but our forum is huge and us stopping them fully for now should at least reduce them by about 30% I feel.

Disha.

Kripa.

Nilam.

Ritu.

Arya.

Feel free to correct me or add more to this list.

SeriousSam
09-18-21, 08:23

Guys I hope you will back me up on this.Well this forum is a great source of informatioitn if you read it properly and follow the pointers, as dathragnos said many are here to help, you need to earn it, I am no longer active here but I do keep following it, whatever knowledge I have in mongering is thru this place and I respect it.

And yes one of my guides here is Tutli.

SeriousSam
09-18-21, 08:32
Have been watching this forum since a year now, also shared some frs for spas (haven't dared yet with indies). But my overall observation is people won't share any contacts until you share one. But don't understand how to start if I m not getting any leads. Any good soul here who can help getting a start / sharing a indie contact?I sent a message to dathragnos and he sent me a booklet of details, at khunter you need to be patient theres a lot available.

Thanks dathragnos.

Star1987
09-18-21, 09:58
Contacted Shreya before 5-6 days but she was busy.

Finally I was free on Thursday and call her, she ready to come in Pune, I booked hotel near hinjewadi.

Sent her address, she arrived at 2 o clock, finalized deed for 4 hour.

She is good looking with very slim figure, did a lot of DFK then grab her boob and sucked a lot.

Put a dress to johny and ready to do action.

Then completed one round with doggy, gave very hard strokes, ass is very good but she doesn't provides anal sex as well as I personally didn't like to do anal.

Orders some food, after that.

Start second round with good BBBJ, very good blow job but not as per Ritu, but good one.

Finally finished with missionary position.

Score card.

Look -- 7.

Figure -- 8 (very slim).

GFE -- 10.

Boob -- small but handy.

Blow job - 6.

Pussy -- tight.

Old. Young.

Damage - 8 k for 2 + hotel (1500) + 500 (eat).

WIR. Yes.

You will not find any FR for this girl, this is new one.

NeedSex1
09-18-21, 10:36
Hi everyone,

I am a senior member and associated with this forum since 2016 onwards. I am a doctor by profession and active in Delhi forum. I have helped many with my free advice. You can check my FRs. I get many PMs on daily basis and I try to help them out.

Now coming to the point, I have a seminar in Pune soon and would like to taste few good quality Indie directly or through SP. The indie should young, good looking and tight but not too costly because keeping the price in check is the first and foremost rule of mongering. She must have place because I don't want to call her in my hotel room. I could figure out some of the senior members as Bhamsookh1, TopRahul83, DathRagnos, TharkiBoss, SeriousSam, Tintin7137, PbForU, SexyMonger, AgarWalk, Victor Bhai, Smitra12 and many more. They are doing fantastic job and keeping the forum lively. Let me assure friends, in case of any medical problem, I will stand by the one who will help me.

My PM is active and I am sure, I will get ample and desired inputs from my dear members.

Thank you.

Member #4761
09-18-21, 13:15

Guys I hope you will back me up on this.Dathragnos and other fellow mongers have always been helpful. And these guys have always shared on asking, with the risks (say certainty) of their contact's prices jacking up. There are certainly some guys who believe in exchanging rather than sharing but if you ask here you will certainly get contacts without any expectations from the guys mentioned by Dathragnos bhai.

VJKrishna2008
09-18-21, 19:08
Except when the only posts from you are asking for contacts, and no FR. You will get a response. The list is partial. There are many more who give contact and reference readily.

Dathragnos and other fellow mongers have always been helpful. And these guys have always shared on asking, with the risks (say certainty) of their contact's prices jacking up. There are certainly some guys who believe in exchanging rather than sharing but if you ask here you will certainly get contacts without any expectations from the guys mentioned by Dathragnos bhai.

Khunter
09-19-21, 01:39
Guys I apologise and take back my words. I received tons of information in my PM after posting that message. Won't name the kind souls, and I thank them wholeheartedly.

Except when the only posts from you are asking for contacts, and no FR. You will get a response. The list is partial. There are many more who give contact and reference readily..

TharkiBoss
09-19-21, 04:14
She is calling somewhere in Katraj area and I think SP is not involved. Her pics were shared to my friend by another WG. Had SP been involved, initial quote would have been higher than 3 k.

Is she in Viman with flat? Forgot her name. Rohit SP had offered her to me once. Service is average. Nothing too special or too bad. I have stopped doing SPs for few years now.

Bhamsookh1
09-19-21, 05:47

Finally I was free on Thursday and call her, she ready to come in Pune, I booked hotel near hinjewadi.

She is good looking with very slim figure, did a lot of DFK then grab her boob and sucked a lot.

Then completed one round with doggy, gave very hard strokes, ass is very good but she doesn't provides anal sex as well as I personally didn't like to do anal..Does she go by last name Singh and is also available on FB? She from new Bombay?

DathRagnos
09-19-21, 06:04
Guys I apologise and take back my words. I received tons of information in my PM after posting that message. Won't name the kind souls, and I thank them wholeheartedly.

.No need to apologize. Just keep this brotherhood flowing. This is the only we can show other forums how the networking is useful. Long live brotherhood.

LSpaGuy88
09-19-21, 06:32
DathRagnos bhai,

Salute to your quick responses! We will make sure to reciprocate with information and forum posts.

No need to apologize. Just keep this brotherhood flowing. This is the only we can show other forums how the networking is useful. Long live brotherhood.

LSpaGuy88
09-19-21, 08:01
Hi friends,

I'm progressing quickly on Spa visits.

I have been to Eden in sports club, girl there were all NEs and huge attitude.

Overall spa is good only for decent massage.

Avoid if you wish to have have some extras.

Counter 1300.

Other. No.

Girls. Beautiful but what will you do if no service.

LSpaGuy88
09-19-21, 11:30
Been to ST spa in Dange chowk. This is not exactly in chowk, but easy to find.

Called the number, lady name starting with Mango guided me to the first floor above bank.

When I reached there, I saw a lock on channel gate. Called again, the girl told me wait there.

I should have taken this as a warning sign, but Johnny controlled brain. One guy opened the channel gate and let me in.

He then locked the gate. This shit-scared me as I was literally under his arrest now LOL.

When I went in, he asked me to put the phone in some sort of locker.

I had office to attend, so I gave him justification and left the place.

I saw some FRs on this forum about this spa.

Is it safe to go here again? Seems sure shot FS place.

PbForU
09-19-21, 12:00
Hi mongers,

Any new leads in Pune please share.

Thanks.

PB.

FuckBoy189
09-19-21, 17:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Bhamsookh1
09-19-21, 19:29
Hello brother,

Kindly hold for sometime with these certain people. They are too busy and that affects their services and hikes costs. Meanwhile try other sources till these get bit cold. I know these indies will have other sources but our forum is huge and us stopping them fully for now should at least reduce them by about 30% I feel.

Disha.

Kripa.

Nilam.

Ritu.

Arya.

Feel free to correct me or add more to this list.Anjali the Fb cpl. P.S.- she has put on lots of weight and should be put in fat category now. Also Ritu should charge 2 k less as she is quite old and past her prime. Keep trying peeps. !

Bhalesainvipul
09-19-21, 21:49

Pic attached.

Total charges - 10 k.

Keep exploring and keep sharing.Bro how can we find numbers if we want to meet them on Pune share their contact somehow.

Bhamsookh1
09-20-21, 04:23
Was looking for a VFM proposition as was very low on budget. Didn't want to experiment so contacted bagyasri. She said 2500 per shot no nego. Told her that I have visited her multiple times for under 2 k and have given her referral to many but she didn't budge.

Upon nego she said she can do it without see.

Immediately dropped the plan and have blocked her.

What striked me later is that her number is blacklisted on trucaller.

Victor Bhai
09-20-21, 04:46
The best way to share the number would be thru PMs which should get activated once you get a paid account here. Search the FRsbor help section on ISG and that should guide with step by step process.

If you don't wish to go for paid account, you can find contacts at SA, locanto, tinder at times etc. Where you may / may-not find the same contacts.

Bro how can we find numbers if we want to meet them on Pune share their contact somehow.

Iphonex
09-20-21, 05:25
FR on SPA in Kharadi.

As could not get confirmation from Krupa and jhonny was in full mood. I had to visit spa.

Called Crytal SPA on Saturday and went there. Receptionist says we are professional and don't offer extras. So came out.

Called another SPA in Kharadi which is located next to petrol pump opp. Hyundai show room. I enquired over phone whether extras are available. Girl on phone said yes.

Went there which is on top floor and we should go from back side of building to reach there.

Counter lady asked for 1. 5 k for 60 minutes, then saw another monger give 1 k in registry. So, said you confirmed 1 k over phone and she agreed (she did mnot mentioned anything about charges on phone and I didn't not asked).

So, then lined up five girls. And I opted for sh*b**m (Muslim girl).

After 10 minutes, question poped up for extra. Everything was on menu expect anal. I opted for B2 B for 2 k.

Boobs were handful and body is on heavier side.

As soon as she undressed, I started hugging and started fingerring her over panty after 2 minutes, she lowered her panty by herself and spread her legs. I fingered her for good 20 minutes until she cum and she was moaning and enjoying a lot. I heard some lauhging in back ground by other girls. She was so excited that she asked to fuck and don't mind for charges. As I was not carrying cover, did not proceeded further.

She is ready to give BBJ. I asked her to shake with hands. After 10 minutes cum on her boobs.

While going, she asked me to fuck her next time for sure. I said yes.

Rooms does not have lock and she put the bed against door so that no one will come.

Totally nice experience.

Charges 1 k at counter.

2 k for b2 b.

100 tip.

3. 1 k in total.

WIR: I will try a new place.

NOTE: in my personnel experience, Whenever you hear a Muslim name, you should try to gain more out of them as they will get aroused very easily and trust me, you will get more. In this case, I opted for B2 B and after I aroused her, she is ready for fuck for same 2 k.

PatilBoy69
09-20-21, 06:29
Beware fellows green village spa raided in pcmc area: https://mpcnews.in/wakad-crime-news-police-raid-green-village-spa-center-in-kaspate-vasti-four-women-released-from-prostitution-244676/.

DavidP5
09-20-21, 10:02

Please don't use this language overall observation of people don't share contact. I can blindly bet on these people that they would have helped you if you asked in proper way.

Guys I hope you will back me up on this.Completely agree with DathRagnos bro, many of us are sharing the info with new comers and seniors without expecting to get anything in return.

Wonering
09-20-21, 10:18
Hi friends,

There used be this jasmine (I think from Darjeeling) used to operate from BP but was not like normal BP girls.

I have her contact which does not work any more. I have a thing for her.

Does any one know where she might be & her contacts.

Thanks.

TheCharm
09-20-21, 13:14
FR on SPA in Kharadi.

As could not get confirmation from Krupa and jhonny was in full mood. I had to visit spa.

Called Crytal SPA on Saturday and went there. Receptionist says we are professional and don't offer extras. So came out.

Called another SPA in Kharadi which is located next to petrol pump opp. Hyundai show room. I enquired over phone whether extras are available. Girl on phone said yes.

Went there which is on top floor and we should go from back side of building to reach there.

Counter lady asked for 1. 5 k for 60 minutes, then saw another monger give 1 k in registry. So, said you confirmed 1 k over phone and she agreed (she did mnot mentioned anything about charges on phone and I didn't not asked).

After 10 minutes, question poped up for extra. Everything was on menu expect anal. I opted for B2 B for 2 k.

As soon as she undressed, I started hugging and started fingerring her over panty after 2 minutes, she lowered her panty by herself and spread her legs. I fingered her for good 20 minutes until she cum and she was moaning and enjoying a lot. I heard some lauhging in back ground by other girls. She was so excited that she asked to fuck and don't mind for charges. As I was not carrying cover, did not proceeded further.

She is ready to give BBJ. I asked her to shake with hands. After 10 minutes cum on her boobs.

Rooms does not have lock and she put the bed against door so that no one will come.

Totally nice experience.

Charges 1 k at counter.

2 k for b2 b.

100 tip.

3. 1 k in total.

NOTE: in my personnel experience, Whenever you hear a Muslim name, you should try to gain more out of them as they will get aroused very easily and trust me, you will get more. In this case, I opted for B2 B and after I aroused her, she is ready for fuck for same 2 k.Can you please share the spa name or some pointers??

InvincibleBet
09-20-21, 14:51
Anyone tried her services recently? Is she active or not?

Bhamsookh1
09-20-21, 16:14
FR on SPA in Kharadi.

Boobs were handful and body is on heavier side...1. Did you feel safe? I didn't feel safe here hence never went again.

2. Crystal is most infamous spa for offers FS. Almost all therapist do FS there for low cost and they carry condom with them. Never ask on phone or at counter about extras. Better ask forum.

DarcyDrew
09-20-21, 18:26
Guys,

Has anyone taken services from attached bird? Please share review if anyone took her service. Received the picture from a friend of mine who got it from another WG cum SP. She is quoting 3 k per pop with place. I don't have her contact, my friend just shared the pics and asked me if I want to go with him. My friend also doesn't have a clue about her services.Would try her out if you could share the contact. At this point, I have been burned by enough SP birds with poor service and attitude that what's one more.

PatilBoy69
09-21-21, 03:04
FR on SPA in Kharadi.

Boobs were handful and body is on heavier side..Can you please share some hint for spa?

DathRagnos
09-21-21, 04:35
Anyone tried her services recently? Is she active or not?Bhamsookh just wrote a post on her. She is active and she has increased her allowance. Where as her number is blacklisted by true caller.

Star1987
09-21-21, 05:17
Shreya number sent.

Bhamsookh just wrote a
post on her. She is active and she has increased her allowance. Where as her number is blacklisted by true caller.

Averma1067
09-21-21, 08:29
A week of high stress work environment had me completely drained physically & mentally which made me long for some action. Contacted Krupa but didn't get any response and after seeing all the recent posts about her I decided it was not worth it at the moment due to excessive demand. Nevertheless I was super exhausted and just decided to get a massage. Called up a spa in Aundh which is popular on this forum and fixed an appointment for evening. Wrapped up my meetings and reached the spa at 6. 30. The counter guy asked me my preference but I just responded saying I want a good therapist who can relieve me of the pains. Paid counter cash and proceeded to the rooms. In 5 minutes was pleasantly surprised to see a Thai walk in. Middle aged, decent looking and nice racks. She proceeded to give the best massage of my life expertly cracking every joint in my body and I went completely limp while she was at it. We engaged in regular conversation without any hints of extras and I somehow didn't feel the urge to ask for it since I was feeling so good with the massage. Towards the final 15 minutes she popped the question and I straightaway told her that I don't settle for anything other than BJ. I honestly find B2 B's over rated. She started bragging about how customers pay her upto 5 k for it but seeing my uninterested look quickly came down to 3 k with complete top access. Loved sucking on the boobs and got a good sloppy blowjob which made me quickly cum in her mouth. Overall completely satisfied with the experience and would not mind repeating for the massage. As mentioned earlier she is middle aged which is not a problem for me as I prefer mature women.

I still couldn't stop gushing about the massage as I felt so relaxed that Johny boy again started craving for action immediately after that. On the way to my friends place saw some SW on the road side of the highway near Indira college. Quickly made up my mind to have a go and circled back and got my car beside one standing in the darkness. To my horror quickly realised that it was TS so apologized and scooted away from there. Spend rest of the night without any action sipping my favourite whisky.

Barring this experience all in all it was a good day.

BTW any tips for finding decent SW spots. Have a fantasy to bang one in the car since a long time. Inputs will be appreciated.

Maddykhair
09-21-21, 12:24
Was in Pune for a three day visit.

Day 1 visited Young spa in kalyani nagar called receptionist on phone. She gave hints but told to discuss at counter.

Was allotted a Thai girl named Sala.

Has too much meat.

But she is tall height approx. 5'7".

Started massage. Massage was very good.

After back massage she asked the million dollar question. I asked for FS. But she told it's not allowed. Finally went for B2B and DFK. She resisted initially for DFK but when I requested she agreed for DFK also.

Charges 1 k at counter.

2.5 k for B2B.

1 k tip / for DFK.

4.5 k in total.

WIR: Yes, I will repeat the spa not girl. Will go for new girl.

Bhamsookh1
09-21-21, 13:21
Anyone tried her services recently? Is she active or not?Please take a look at my most recent FR on her. You are free to take your own decision.

Bhamsookh1
09-21-21, 13:25
Beware fellows green village spa raided in pcmc area: https://mpcnews.in/wakad-crime-news-police-raid-green-village-spa-center-in-kaspate-vasti-four-women-released-from-prostitution-244676/.Just a very very Few days back I had warned of not visiting any spas in west Pune. I know the quality is better then east Pune spas. But all under heavy LE scanner due to a lady ofcr. Especially spas doing FS easily. Poor Ms Eyes. Feel bad for her. Hope she and few others join back in east Pune spas.

Bhamsookh1
09-21-21, 13:33
Was looking for a VFM proposition as was very low on budget. Didn't want to experiment so contacted bagyasri. She said 2500 per shot no nego. Told her that I have visited her multiple times for under 2 k and have given her referral to many but she didn't budge.

Upon nego she said she can do it without see.

Immediately dropped the plan and have blocked her.

What striked me later is that her number is blacklisted on trucaller.Sorry for not mentioning her forum name.

PatilBoy69
09-21-21, 14:01
A week of high stress work environment had me completely drained physically & mentally which made me long for some action. Contacted Krupa but didn't get any response and after seeing all the recent posts about her I decided it was not worth it at the moment due to excessive demand. Nevertheless I was super exhausted and just decided to get a massage. Called up a spa in Aundh which is popular on this forum and fixed an appointment for evening. Wrapped up my meetings and reached the spa at 6. 30. The counter guy asked me my preference but I just responded saying I want a good therapist who can relieve me of the pains. Paid counter cash and proceeded to the rooms. In 5 minutes was pleasantly surprised to see a Thai walk in. Middle aged, decent looking and nice racks. She proceeded to give the best massage of my life expertly cracking every joint in my body and I went completely limp while she was at it. We engaged in regular conversation without any hints of extras and I somehow didn't feel the urge to ask for it since I was feeling so good with the massage. Towards the final 15 minutes she popped the question and I straightaway told her that I don't settle for anything other than BJ. I honestly find B2 B's over rated. She started bragging about how customers pay her up to 5 k for it but seeing my uninterested look quickly came down to 3 k with complete top access. Loved sucking on the boobs and got a good sloppy blowjob which made me quickly cum in her mouth. Overall completely satisfied with the experience and would not mind repeating for the massage. As mentioned earlier she is middle aged which is not a problem for me as I prefer mature women..Could you please give some hints on spa name. Good thing that you enjoyed and Thais are back in action.

PatilBoy69
09-21-21, 14:04
Visited crystal in Kharadi. Asked about the charges to reception lady and staff available. As I prefer smooth skin asked for NE but she told only one NE is there and she is also busy with some client. Returned back.

GodsonPlay
09-21-21, 16:04
Anyone tried her services recently? Is she active or not?Yes, she is active. Met her a few weeks ago.

Attitude is great. However, felt dead fish during the act.

PuneRomper
09-21-21, 16:16
Has anyone tried Priya MILF recently? Is she still active? Would appreciate feedback.

GreenRabit
09-21-21, 17:26
Could seniors help me with any young slim indi girl who is ok with Anal?

Please let me know how I can help in return.

TheCharm
09-21-21, 18:49
1. Did you feel safe? I didn't feel safe here hence never went again.

2. Crystal is most infamous spa for offers FS. Almost all therapist do FS there for low cost and they carry condom with them. Never ask on phone or at counter about extras. Better ask forum.Hey,

Can you please share the spa details please which you mentioned in point 1.

Pdeo98
09-21-21, 23:06
Hey bro,

I've recently moved to Pune, would really appreciate if you can share / help me get Krupa's number.

Pic attached.

Total charges - 10 k.

Pdeo98
09-21-21, 23:21
Bro,

Please do share the location and name, thank you.

Shared her details with all who asked. Guys please try bring her down to at least 3-3. 5 K or less. I will try her again after that happens haha. Most other girls in this spa go for the standard 2. 5 K-3 K for B2 B.

Reykjavik
09-22-21, 01:13
Here are some spa reports from last two weeks:

1. MySpa, P S. : It's very nondescript spa in a commercial complex, and I'd assumed it to be a place for shady stuff. Turned out to be a very professional spa. Was allotted a NE who gave me one of the most amazing massages ever. There was no hint and I didn't find the courage to ask fir extras. Would recommend it for a genuine massage. The only downside is that the shower is not inside the massage room.

2. Mahal spa: got allotted Marathi girl 'weather', a heavyset, hard to look at aunty. Gave a half hearted massage with lots of hints. Thought I was a noob and started cajoling me to get extras. Gave a nice bum massage. Took HJ with TA for 1. 2 k. It was half decent, rushed. She kept trying to upsell, but even looking at her was a big turn-off.

Wir: Never. Have given up on this spa now, until Thais return.

3. Mahal spa second branch: went there on two weeks in a row. Was allotted different Marathi girls. None of them lookers, but not out of shape.

The first time, Insisted on getting massage without dispo. Was obliged, but girl acted all shy. For extra, only HJ with TA was available. The girl was petite, shy and reluctant. Hurried up and finished it. Damage 1. 2 k each at the counter and tip.

Second time, the girl was new, and much more experienced and welcoming. However I was in a hurry that day. Took dry massage for 10 minutes, and then went for HJ with TA. The girl was much more forthcoming, has nice tits. Damage: same as last time.

WIR: Will go to explore what the second girl has on offer.

Reykjavik
09-22-21, 01:16
4. AVZ spa: was allotted an NE named Sara. The massage was average. Has lots of conversation. Didn't go for extra but said she offers HJ +TA. Intend to try her. Does anyone know if she goes beyond HJ?

Iphonex
09-22-21, 04:20
FR on SPA in Kharadi.

Totally nice experience.

Charges 1 k at counter.

2 k for b2 b.

100 tip.

3. 1 k in total.

NOTE: in my personnel experience, Whenever you hear a Muslim name, you should try to gain more out of them as they will get aroused very easily and trust me, you will get more. In this case, I opted for B2 B and after I aroused her, she is ready for fuck for same 2 k.This is SPA Address and Name.

Feel refresh Spa.

Kimati hotel second floor.

Next to Titan Eye plus.

Near HP petrol pump.

Kharadi.

You can find number in JD.

Hope this helps.

Iphonex
09-22-21, 04:21
Can you please share some hint for spa?Please see my previous post. Updated the address.

Iphonex
09-22-21, 04:29
1. Did you feel safe? I didn't feel safe here hence never went again.

2. Crystal is most infamous spa for offers FS. Almost all therapist do FS there for low cost and they carry condom with them. Never ask on phone or at counter about extras. Better ask forum.1) Yes. I do not see any problem and I was very clear on what I wanted and what is on table. Yes. Room don't have bolt / lock and therapist has to block it using massage table / bed.

2) I will try next time with Crystal spa. Do you suggest any name?

Iphonex
09-22-21, 04:43
Just a very very Few days back I had warned of not visiting any spas in west Pune. I know the quality is better then east Pune spas. But all under heavy LE scanner due to a lady ofcr. Especially spas doing FS easily. Poor Ms Eyes. Feel bad for her. Hope she and few others join back in east Pune spas.Hopefully there is no LE action in East Pune. But please update us in case any LE action in East Pune so that we can be more careful / alert.

PatilBoy69
09-22-21, 14:12
Please see my previous post. Updated the address.Got the pointers bro thanks.

BigDikk
09-22-21, 15:19
Yes, she is active. Met her a few weeks ago.

Attitude is great. However, felt dead fish during the act.If her attitude is great, then how come she becomes dead fish in act? Very confusing.

Maddykhair
09-22-21, 19:01
Thank you senior members for earlier FR, Leads and contact.

Got contact of Fortunate Patil from her instagram account.

Messaged her on whatsapp. She quoted 6.5 k for 3 sessions.

At 10:30 am she arrived at a hotel in kalyani nagar area (where I was staying). She was not bad nor too good in looks.

Things started with some chit chats. She talks a lot. She played some punjabi songs on her mobile. She is a Marathi girl. Much fair as compare to pics she shared. Looks stunning in bikini / with undergarments only.

We started with long DFK. She kissed over my whole body. She wanted to go for BBBJ which I denied. Told her to put on "see". After some covered BJ started to fuck in missionary and doggy positions. Second season was similar. I was not interested for 3rd session.

We watched complete movie "Zombie Reddy" on TV. Once movie is finished she left hotel.

She was not comfortable which made it difficult for penetration which lead to loss of interest.

She tries to please you but fails to do so.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 8/10 (when she is below U).

Books - 4/10 (when she is on top as boobs becomes saggy).

BBBJ. Not received (she was ready to give BBBJ).

Covered BJ- 6/10.

Anal- not in plate.

Attitude - 6/10, tries to please but fails to do so.

Damage - 6.5 K + hotel.

WIR. Never.

After did next day she messaged me to lend her some money for some urgent work. Which I clearly denied.

BigTimeMonger
09-22-21, 19:59
I am sure you are referring to why spa Aundh. Did you get the chicks name? Did she do DFK?

Met Lita there once who blew my brains off once. Ever since hankering for her. Has she returned??

Does anyone know??

I had been to Ora Regensis Spa in 2015. The manager there was smoking hot. Great ass.

A week of high stress work environment had me completely drained physically & mentally which made me long for some action. Contacted Krupa but didn't get any response and after seeing all the recent posts about her I decided it was not worth it at the moment due to excessive demand. Nevertheless I was super exhausted and just decided to get a massage. Called up a spa in Aundh which is popular on this forum and fixed an appointment for evening. Wrapped up my meetings and reached the spa at 6. 30. The counter guy asked me my preference but I just responded saying I want a good therapist who can relieve me of the pains. Paid counter cash and proceeded to the rooms. In 5 minutes was pleasantly surprised to see a Thai walk in. Middle aged, decent looking and nice racks. She proceeded to give the best massage of my life expertly cracking every joint in my body and I went completely limp while she was at it. We engaged in regular conversation without any hints of extras and I somehow didn't feel the urge to ask for it since I was feeling so good with the massage. Towards the final 15 minutes she popped the question and I straightaway told her that I don't settle for anything other than BJ. I honestly find B2 B's over rated. She started bragging about how customers pay her upto 5 k for it but seeing my uninterested look quickly came down to 3 k with complete top access. Loved sucking on the boobs and got a good sloppy blowjob which made me quickly cum in her mouth. Overall completely satisfied with the experience and would not mind repeating for the massage. As mentioned earlier she is middle aged which is not a problem for me as I prefer mature women.

PleasureForYou
09-22-21, 20:18
Well, met this Gujju MILF found through internet, she's really really huge, almost 5 ft 10 inches & weighing easily over 100 kg & boobs which are actually of size of a real melon. She's considerably tight down there, but not very flexible because of her bulk, great attitude & competitively cheaper, so nothing much to complain. You can try her, if you have any such fetish.Wanted to share a contact with you. Can you describe more about this gujju BBW. Her melons are saggy or full? And her body is full flabby or strongly built. Asking you because you said she is heighted. Her body hygiene. Extra flabs at which places? Is she is a turn on. I am into BBW but who are strong built not who are too flabby. Please say as I am about to fix my slot with her.

TharkiBoss
09-23-21, 03:40
Would try her out if you could share the contact. At this point, I have been burned by enough SP birds with poor service and attitude that what's one more.I don't have her contact yet, as my friend wanted to try her first. He has her contact. I just got her pics from him.

TharkiBoss
09-23-21, 03:47
I have a fantasy for tall BBW. I can share with you a BBW contact who is average height . However, will wait till you get the PM activated.

Well, met this Gujju MILF found through internet, she's really really huge, almost 5 ft 10 inches & weighing easily over 100 kg & boobs which are actually of size of a real melon. She's considerably tight down there, but not very flexible because of her bulk, great attitude & competitively cheaper, so nothing much to complain. You can try her, if you have any such fetish..

InvincibleBet
09-23-21, 03:55

At 10:30 am she arrived at a hotel in kalyani nagar area (where I was staying). She was not bad nor too good in looks.

Things started with some chit chats. She talks a lot. She played some punjabi songs on her mobile. She is a Marathi girl. Much fair as compare to pics she shared. Looks stunning in bikini / with undergarments only.

We started with long DFK. She kissed over my whole body. She wanted to go for BBBJ which I denied. Told her to put on "see". After some covered BJ started to fuck in missionary and doggy positions. Second season was similar. I was not interested for 3rd session.

We watched complete movie "Zombie Reddy" on TV. Once movie is finished she left hotel.

She was not comfortable which made it difficult for penetration which lead to loss of interest.I met her once but she doesn't engage in the act, not costly but service either isn't that great. Its better go with massage girls than having bad service and messages to lend money. Be aware.

Bhamsookh1
09-23-21, 04:14
1) Yes. I do not see any problem and I was very clear on what I wanted and what is on table. Yes. Room don't have bolt / lock and therapist has to block it using massage table / bed.

2) I will try next time with Crystal spa. Do you suggest any name?Fair BBW Ms Happy. NE Ms Jny. Petite Ms Nidhi but I didn't like her. Ms Cold.

RajSanket
09-23-21, 05:55
Hi all,

I'm a silent monger of this Pune forum for around 4+ years now. I would like to thank all the great members of this forum, who contributed in various ways.

In last 3 years I have tried various options in Pune. Would like to share one of the latest, I came across one SP from FB. He has his hotel in Saudagar JD. Initially he shared few pics over FB, Out of those 2-3 pics I selected one.

The girl was little fatty. Things started with some chit chats. She talks a lot. We started with long DFK. She kissed over my whole body. She said due to some oral problem she can't do open BJ, she will do only covered BJ (hardly for 1-2 min). After that I tried in missionary, doggy position. After around 3-4 minutes she was like a dead fish. Was not interested at all. So I wasn't comfortable.

Can someone please share if the same SP has any good option. Is it safe.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (big).

Attitude: 7/10.

Covered BJ: 6/10 just 1-2 min (denied. Gave excuse that she has some oral problem).

Damage: 3 k.

Bhamsookh1
09-23-21, 06:11

She was not comfortable which made it difficult for penetration which lead to loss of interest.

She tries to please you but fails to do so.Thanks for FR.

Patil was good vfm until she charged proper price.

Mongers paid her 1800 max for 1 shot and 3200 for 2. So 4.5 k would have been right proce for you.

Her hike will still get her mongers but not for long and not she would sustain. 2.5 k per shot would have been ok but she is in late 30's. Has grey hair. Doesn't shave body hair. Does unprotected. Worse she looks like truptee dsai.

HBK26
09-23-21, 06:31
This is a week old FR. Wanted to meet Krupa and her friend after reading FR from Victor Bhai. Pinged her, but her friend kept asking for more than the appropriate amount. Finally decided to meet Krupa alone. She asked to meet at a service apartment in VN.

She reached on time, service was great. Had her in WOT, Reverse cowgirl, doggy. Got a good BBBJ and did DATY as her pussy was clean.

Will try her out next time in a threesome with her friend. Waiting for the rush to settle.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Ass - 8/10.

BBBJ - 7/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

Damages - 7 k for 2 pops + 1.2 k for the apartment.

WIR. Yes.

Regards,

HBK26.

LSpaGuy88
09-23-21, 08:20
I visited ST spa in Baner.

Nowadays rates of Spa have increased it seems. No one charging below 1200 for normal 1 HR massage.

So ST too charged me 1200 at counter. The man on counter was speaking clear Marathi, so seems to be locally managed spa.

Coming to the massage, I was assigned girl name starting Ri. Thin and slim girl with good Hindi skills.

I was assigned a room just behind reception. Bit awkward as you will have constant feeling if the counter boy is listening.

Anyways, the girl kept talking all the time, but was pleasant.

She herself popped up question of extras, only HJ with TA and B2B was available.

I tried to persuade the girl for CBJ or FS. Bus she wasn't willing.

I even told her that I have a cover, but she did not budge.

Finally opted for B2B for 2.5 K. And told her she has to take everything off (thanks to study here about the panty episodes).

Overall B2 B was good. She allowed access to V. But was not too interested. I touched there 2-3 times, loved it.

She did overall good B2B in back side, mainly bum and bum crack side was good. It made me full erect.

She said the cock is big. Mine is little longer than 5. 8 inch, but she must be saying that to all.

Anyways, all and all, good massage and B2 B.

Now craving for real FS deed for short time.

DathRagnos bhai helped me with some contacts, but gathering courage to call one of the good ones.

Will post FR if I get someone nearby Wakad area.

RajSanket
09-23-21, 09:54
Till date I have found many independent girls on locanto and enjoyed too. To search it I used many word tricks, which usually girls use in their ads. But due to pandemic most of them either shifted to home town or their number is out of reach. Since start of 2021 it's become very difficult to get even 1-2 new contacts. My usual budget is under 5 k for short. Please suggest good options to search. Thanks in advance.

Averma1067
09-23-21, 10:12
Your right mate except that it operates with a new name which is easy to figure out. Who can ever forget the likes of Ann, Po, Lita, etc who worked there. Good memories! As of now there is only one Thai is what I was told by the lady. I cud be wrong though.

I am sure you are referring to why spa Aundh. Did you get the chicks name? Did she do DFK?

Met Lita there once who blew my brains off once. Ever since hankering for her. Has she returned??

Does anyone know??

I had been to Ora Regensis Spa in 2015. The manager there was smoking hot. Great ass.

Averma1067
09-23-21, 10:16
Interesting. I had near exact experience with her with similar penetration problems. Seemed to me it was deliberate but then she made it up with an attempt of anal and finally finishing CIM for additional charges.

Looks - 5/10.

Books - 4/10 (when she is on top as boobs becomes saggy).

BBBJ. Not received (she was ready to give BBBJ).

Covered BJ- 6/10.

Anal- not in plate.

Attitude - 6/10, tries to please but fails to do so.

Damage - 6.5 K + hotel.

WIR. Never.

After did next day she messaged me to lend her some money for some urgent work. Which I clearly denied.

NineIncheer
09-23-21, 10:18
Will be visiting Pune soon, could you please share her digits. PM is open.

Looks - 5/10.

Explorer02
09-23-21, 10:25
Hey bro,

I've recently moved to Pune, would really appreciate if you can share / help me get Krupa's number.Shared via PM.

StarLord001
09-23-21, 11:00
Hey fellow mongers,

I am going to be in Pune for a while an this is he first time I am visiting this city. Can one brother please help me with a reliable source or guide me where to go I will be really humbled. I am an active monger from Delhi so I can reciprocate. Thanks a ton. Looking forward to enjoying Pune.

ViratM786
09-23-21, 11:41
Interesting. I had near exact experience with her with similar penetration problems. Seemed to me it was deliberate but then she made it up with an attempt of anal and finally finishing CIM for additional charges.Can anyone please share her instagram profile link? So many patil's are here.

Avantor
09-23-21, 18:59
Well, met this Gujju MILF found through internet, she's really really huge, almost 5 ft 10 inches & weighing easily over 100 kg & boobs which are actually of size of a real melon. She's considerably tight down there, but not very flexible because of her bulk, great attitude & competitively cheaper, so nothing much to complain. You can try her, if you have any such fetish.Please PM here contact.

NineIncheer
09-23-21, 20:06
Thanks Avantor and Maddykhair for the contact.

Reached out to her quoted 2 k I shot and 7 k full night.

Will be visiting Pune soon, could you please share her digits. PM is open.

Maddykhair
09-23-21, 20:45
Can anyone please share her instagram profile link? So many patil's are here.Please check your PM.

PuneRomper
09-24-21, 02:05
Do you have to give your ID at the apartment? Or is it walk in, walk out. How safe did you feel.

This is a week old FR. Wanted to meet Krupa and her friend after reading FR from Victor Bhai. Pinged her, but her friend kept asking for more than the appropriate amount. Finally decided to meet Krupa alone. She asked to meet at a service apartment in VN.

She reached on time, service was great. Had her in WOT, Reverse cowgirl, doggy. Got a good BBBJ and did DATY as her pussy was clean.

Will try her out next time in a threesome with her friend. Waiting for the rush to settle.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Ass - 8/10.

BBBJ - 7/10..

PuneRomper
09-24-21, 02:44
Had Sneha some days back. Contacted them through number available at MR and fixed the deed.

Their house was easy to reach and safe and clean. The dog was there and friendly. General chitchat with Sam while waiting for Sneha to be ready. Eventually she came, and was disappointed she was in a shabby tee and boxers. Had expected she would at least try to look sexy.

Theirs is a runaway wedding and he is into kinky stuff- foursomes, group sex etc. He is trying to get her into that as when he tried, she froze and wouldn't let him make out with another girl. So he claims, this is to get her to "open up". She is an IT coder at some company.

Anyway, in the room undressed her. Tits are small and flat. She absolutely does not kiss. Not even light pecks. Total downer. Turns her face away. Something about revulsion to saliva exchange. Started fingering her. Slight hair down there was downer number two. Anyway DATYed and fingered her heavily and she started moaning and soon said "I'm done". Not sure whether real or fake.

She did start giving a BBBJ. Said I was clean and so she is ok with it. BJ was pretty mechanical.

She was trying to please, but all in all was not effective. Not much fun.

Damage was 7. 5 for one, which I think was too much (in retrospect). Fair price would be 3-4 K. At that or max 5 she should be fun if she opens up to kissing.

WIR- no.

TharkiBoss
09-24-21, 05:36
This FR is some days old.

Thank you senior VJKrishna for sharing contact of Shabnam and suggesting good hotel.

Fixed up the meeting a day in advance and booked room in hotel for 3 hours.

Shabnam reached hotel on time, she asked me who gave her number. I gave her reference which VJKrishna bro suggested. She is tall, around 5' 9". Proportional boobs and ass, fair looking.

Had fun with her for 3 hours 2 shots and 2 times BBBJ.

Face - 6 (average looking girl with short hair).

Boobs. - 8 (ample boobs with light brown nipples which I like).

Ass - 8 (round shapely ass) overall figure is slightly curvy.

Pussy - 7. (not too loose nor too tight but felt good while pumping in doggy).

BBBJ -7 (I have had better but she tried to please sincerely.).

Attitude- 8. (friendly, talkative and tries to please).

Damage - 5 k to her, 1 k for beer and snacks, 1 k for hotel).

Cheers!!

Tharki.

LSpaGuy88
09-24-21, 06:02
Hi friends,

I am trying to hit my first shot for FS this weekend.

I know Orchid has been talked about to be safe. I have couple questions.

1. How do you book hotel? Any specific website?

2. What ID will work? Adhar?

3. Can I confidently tell both names, mine and girls? Will they not look at me suspiciously?

4. Any good hotel other than Orchid? Near wakad, Aundh, Pimple Saudagar?

Please friends, help your bro with answers.

RajPunekar111
09-24-21, 06:17
Hi,

Anyone knows, where baby from j spa aundh working currently?

Please share details.

BarneyStin2015
09-24-21, 08:08
Please PM me her details bro. Your mailbox is full.

Thank you senior VJKrishna for sharing contact of Shabnam and suggesting good hotel.

Shabnam reached hotel on time, she asked me who gave her number. I gave her reference which VJKrishna bro suggested. She is tall, around 5' 9". Proportional boobs and ass, fair looking.

Pussy - 7. (not too loose nor too tight but felt good while pumping in doggy)..

SexFreak1991
09-24-21, 08:30
Is rati (famous for rimming) still active? If yes can any one share her number and any recent experience if any?

Thanks.

Reykjavik
09-24-21, 09:37
Has anyone tried this Indie, also available on SA (I don't reconnect her handle now), but turns up as Jay P on truecaller, and have digits ending *8772.

She sounds very boastful of how good looking she is. Would like to get some feedback of anyone has tried her.

ViratM786
09-24-21, 09:53
Please check your PM.Thanks bro.

Iphonex
09-24-21, 12:29
Hello all,

Could anyone suggest best Hotel / OYO / Guest House information in East Pune. Mostly in KN, Khatami, Whagoli, aeroplane Nagar Hadapsar, Kesav Nagar mundhva.

What documentation required to checkin? Do we need to give girls dic?

Any specific precautions to be taken care.

Kind regards.

Iphonex.

SeriousSam
09-24-21, 12:32
Hello all,

Could anyone suggest best Hotel / OYO / Guest House information in East Pune. Mostly in KN, Khatami, Whagoli, aeroplane Nagar Hadapsar, Kesav Nagar mundhva.

Kind regards.

Iphonex.Park estiq, novotel.

Better to carry doc of both.

CoolRambo
09-24-21, 13:12
Can you share her contact with me. PM is active.

Sahilall4
09-24-21, 14:41
Is rati (famous for rimming) still active? If yes can any one share her number and any recent experience if any?

Thanks.Check your inbox. I have shared her number (ending 050) which I got from Bhamsookh bro, but I haven't contacted her yet.

My friend had contacted her, but other side responded that it's a guy and not Rati.

Can someone kindly confirm if she's still active and whether she has changed her number or not?

Ishaang
09-24-21, 15:11
Hi all,

Can any monger give some advice on where one can get tested for STDs? Preferably any institution / clinic that is trusted and safe and doesn't burn a hole in your pocket?

PM is active, please message me directly.

Cheers!

Victor Bhai
09-24-21, 16:28
Fellows,

Has anyone tried Simran from MR?

Quoted 12 k for short time. Appreciate the feedback.

HBK26
09-24-21, 17:28
Do you have to give your ID at the apartment? Or is it walk in, walk out. How safe did you feel.No need to give any ID. She shares the location with you and you can tell her name to the person and he will allow. The place was safe and decent enough.

Star1987
09-24-21, 18:37
I don't think she is genuine.

Fellows,

Has anyone tried Simran from MR?

Quoted 12 k for short time. Appreciate the feedback.

Bhalesainvipul
09-24-21, 19:16
I have recently moved to pune pls can anyone share the digits of any independent call girl PM is open

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Ass - 8/10..I'm new in Pune can anyone share digits for independent girls my PM is open please do share.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Pdeo98
09-24-21, 20:52
Novotel is good. Though, it's more expensive than others such as OYO etc. A photo ID of the guests is all that is needed.

Park estiq, novotel.

Better to carry doc of both.

PuneRomper
09-25-21, 02:02
Thanks Tharki. Seems you had vfm fun. Is there a photo of her somewhere?

Pussy - 7. (not too loose nor too tight but felt good while pumping in doggy)..

TharkiBoss
09-25-21, 03:57
Thanks Tharki. Seems you had vfm fun. Is there a photo of her somewhere?Her picture was posted in one of the posts from VJKrishna last month.

Bhamsookh1
09-25-21, 05:12
Hello all,

Kind regards.

Iphonex.Found Marriott Kharadi the best.

Bhamsookh1
09-25-21, 05:14
Anyone aware of Gleeden ID name curry4 you?

PuneRomper
09-25-21, 06:14
Planning to do either Krupa or Priya MILF or Ritu next week. Have been with Ritu and Priya before but never managed to fix with Krupa. Could someone please give relative pros and cons of each? Am interested in GFE with DFK, BBBJ, DATY. Literally everything. I know none of them offers anal.

Would appreciate comments and guidance.

Joy2018
09-25-21, 07:04
After some attempts finally got her on bed.

Now a days she is booked most of the time so seems to be over used. But a very good option if you are looking for a kind of college going girl.

Good in bed and no nakharas at all. Gets fully involved in the deed. The deed started with a long DFK followed by a bbj which was a deep throat and exiciting. First session was in 69 and with CIM. After about half an hour had a second session and tried in missionary and doggy. Nice view in doggy and asked her to stroke while I am in standing position holding her round ass.

Expensive but total but value for money.

Boobs. 7/10.

Ass. 8/10.

BJ. 8/10 (CIM).

VFM. 10/10 (follows instructions without any nakhara).

WIR. May be as bit expensive (paid 8 k for 2 hrs. 2 sessions).

Trekker79
09-25-21, 10:53
Tried to PM you, your inbox is full. Please empty it to receive any contact.

I have a fantasy for tall BBW. I can share with you a BBW contact who is average height . However, will wait till you get the PM activated..

TharkiBoss
09-25-21, 12:14
Can you share her contact with me. PM is active.My inbox is full. Will take some time to clear messages.

By the way shabnam is vjkrishna's contact. Contact him for her contact.

VickyD6
09-25-21, 13:38
Hi all,

Can any monger give some advice on where one can get tested for STDs? Preferably any institution / clinic that is trusted and safe and doesn't burn a hole in your pocket?

Cheers!Thyrocare or Thyrocare through Practo depending on if you live alone.

Maddykhair
09-25-21, 13:47
Has anyone tried any of indies attached herewith. Please give confirmation. If you have contact numbers please share the same. PM is active.

RizzyRizz
09-25-21, 18:28
Hello guys,

I am in contact with this FB Coupl Anita Patil.

I want to know anyone has tried her before. Please share your experience.

Also can anyone suggest VFM FB cpl in Pune.

Thanks in advance!

Burrah
09-25-21, 19:28
Hi friends,

This a delayed FR approx 2 weeks, met an inde Zoya through locanto. Initially was a bit skeptical but thought of taking the leap as we have very limited indes being spoken about in the Pune forum.

Spoke to the girl on phone, fixed deal at 2 k a shot + .7 k for hotel. Called me a hotel in *nori, paid the hotel charges and booked a room. The girl was late and arrived 30 mins late. The room was shabby and kind of dirty, I have become a bit paranoid due to covid so wasn't really comfortable. The girl arrived in a top nd jeans, pics are edited. She is tall but dusky. Not great looking in face value but good body.

On call told me she is ok with everything but later after taking the money started saying only CBJ is available nd no BBJ. Then kept nagging the 2 k is only good for a BJ. Sex should cost more but I ignored. Gave a BJ but I was bit turned off by her behaviour. Tried missionary for a while and asked her to come on top which she refused. So went with a BJ till I cane in the condom.

Price: 2.7 k.

Tits: 7/10.

Pussy: 5/10 loose.

Attitude: 2/10.

Body: 8/10 maintained.

Face: 5/10.

WIR: No.

If you still want to try, contact is easily available on locanto or skokka.

Pdeo98
09-25-21, 20:51
Guys, had an amazing experience with Krupa today. Thank you to all the senior members and bros who shared the digits with me.

Started with one of the best BBBJ's I've had, went on to do WOM, doggy etc. Even had a great chat in between. Not only was the service fantastic but the lady is very kind and helpful as well!

Next time would like to try a threesome.

Total Charges – 7 k + 1 k, 2 sessions.

PatilBoy69
09-26-21, 03:53
Can some senior suggest spa with Thai or good NE in east Pune area?

Ulalaulala123
09-26-21, 04:43
I have been reading Spa FRs from smaller cities like Lucknow, Guwahati etc and it seems like mongers are enjoying FS at 2 k-2. 5 K whereas in Pune we don't even get proper B2 B in that price (need to haggle a lot). I thought bigger cities will have lower prices due to competition, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

I have been itching to try an indie for a sometime but the looks department has let me down.

Don't quite understand what's wrong with the Pune scene. Low on looks, high on price.

Maddykhair
09-26-21, 06:01
Thank you ZachariaMoney for sharing contact of Jasmin.

So for the whole day I was kicked on my ass by too many people.

Tried to contact so many indies but got no response at all.

Contacted.

1. Arya. No response.

2. Ria ahuwaliya -No response.

3. SP Shivani. Very late response after I fixed meeting with Jasmin.

4. Raj Anjali fb couple- Anjali had fever so not possible.

5. Ash Nitya fb couple. Very late response after I left Pune.

6. Prem Priya fb couple -No response.

7. Ritu. Said today appointment not possible.

8. Krupa. Said can meet tomorrow.

9. Finally messaged Jasmine.

She replied but she takes lot of time to reply your each message. Took 3 hrs to finally book Jasmin. But after 10 minutes she called me and told she can meet tomorrow only. When I told her I will be leaving Pune today only then she got ready at a price of 5.5 k including CAB.

I negotiated for 4 k but she strictly said no. She firstly quoted 5 k but told meeting will be on 26 Sept. I wanted to meet today 25 Sept.) only hence increased my quotation to 5.5 k. She reached 30 minutes late due to traffic. I offered her some water and a cold coffee.

Jasmin description.

Mostly she talks in English and her English is good.

She talks a lot.

She is average+ in looks not toooo good nor bad.

Her body looks like a MILF (like ava Adams a pornstar). Has meat in right places.

She is around 25 years old.

Huge boobs. Great ass with ample of meat.

She came in jeans and T-shirt. So all curves can be imagined in first look.

She had worn reddish brown colour transparent bra and panty in which she looked stunning.

Meeting details.

Had some conversation to make myself comfortable. Meanwhile she got her hand on my Jonny over the pants. And started to give some pleasure feeling. She first removed her Tshirt and then undressed me.

DFK.

We started to have DFK and "what the fuck" she has smell of tones of cigarette in her mouth. She said she is a chain smoker and needs 3 packets of cigarettes daily (earlier she used to smoke 5 packets daily). As I don't smoke neither I drink. So initially the DFK was like I am locked in a room full of cigarette smoke. This was the condition when she had 2 mouth freshners during travel time. But after some DFK I liked it. It was a somewhat different experience. She is a damn good kisser and takes initiative. If the cigarette smell part is ignored she can give you best pleasure of DFK. I removed her jeans and bra. The boobs were amazing. I sucked the boobs and they were so sensitive she started moaning.

Blowjob.

She went down and wanted to give BBBJ. I stopped her and told to use "see". She told me she likes to have dick in mouth as bare only and doesn't like smell of "see". After my request she put see over Jonny and started to give blowjob. She was damn good in sucking. I told her to go deep and what she just go so deep I couldn't see Johnny for almost 30 seconds. She had lots of saliva over Johnny as you are shown in porns. She moved up and down same as shown in porns.

F*ck.

Started f*cking in missionary position then went for cowgirl then again missionary then I kept her legs folded below my chest and f*cked. Next went for doggy but doggy position was very thrilling / sensitive and I was going to come hence stopped for a while and then started in missionary. She was tooo wet down there and she was enjoying the deed. She moaned so loudly that I had to told her to keep her moaning light as this may disturb people in adjacent rooms. Finally I lost the fluid.

I and Jasmin really wanted to go for second session but as I had to catch the train hence couldn't proceed. She booked a cab for her. I accompanied her to the cab. Told her to message me once she reached her place safely as it was almost 9:30 pm. She messaged me after 40 -45 min and told she had reached safely. Also she admired me that I was so kind to look for her safety even after deed.

My review for Jasmin.

Face: 6/10.

Overall Looks: 8/10.

Body: 9/10. I like meet and it was there at right places.

Covered BJ: 10/10 (She can give bare BJ also, but my request to all mongers never go for bare BJ due to health concerns.).

DATY: I didn't asked for DATY (but my request to all mongers never go for DATY due to health concerns).

Anal: I am not in to Anal also I think she doesn't offers anal.

Cleanliness: 10/10.

VFM: 9/10.

Overall performance: 9/10.

VFM: 9/10 Yes.

GFE: 9/10.

Involvement in deed: Completely involved.

Damage: 5.5 k for 1 session of 1 HR (excluding hotel).

WIR: yes definitely.

Pics: ZachariaMoney has posted her pics in his FR.

Contact: Her Contact details are also available in locanto ad.

AdityaSharma
09-26-21, 06:04
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there are safe spas with good collection of birds. Not looking for a B2B. A good massage with HJ / BJ would be perfect. Please sent me a message if you guys know of any spas.

TharkiBoss
09-26-21, 06:44
You are right. Pune is expensive as compared to other cities in mongering, but I think if we explore a bit and bargain we can get better deals here too. Moreover, Lucknow, Guwahati etc are tier 2 cities, while Pune is tier1 city and every thing is bit more expensive here as compared to tier 2 cities, like real estate. Having said that, there was a great time around 5-6 years ago, when I had struck gold in some spas. I found a place where I enjoyed with hot college girls (who wanted to make some pocket money) and some lonely but beautiful and horny housewives whose husbands have either left them or were away for work in gulf countries. In those places I had fun for less than 2 k in those days when in Mumbai, SPs used to charge 2- 8 k depending upon the quality of birds, like they do in NL in Mumbai.

So lesson learnt is, there is lots of fish in Pune too, but you need to explore and bargain more.

I have been reading Spa FRs from smaller cities like Lucknow, Guwahati etc and it seems like mongers are enjoying FS at 2 k-2. 5 K whereas in Pune we don't even get proper B2 B in that price (need to haggle a lot). I thought bigger cities will have lower prices due to competition, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

I have been itching to try an indie for a sometime but the looks department has let me down.

Don't quite understand what's wrong with the Pune scene. Low on looks, high on price..

Marvel1
09-26-21, 10:57
This is SPA Address and Name.

Feel refresh Spa.

Next to Titan Eye plus.

Near HP petrol pump.

Kharadi.

Hope this helps.Hi,

I called the no. In JD, there were 2 & no one picked up yesterday & today. Same address is mentioned in JD, but there is no 'Kimati Hotel ' in google maps. Visited the place. There was no such Place / Sign board beside Titan Eye Plus. Checked both sides of the road. Opp side of road there is a Hyundai Showroom, & building with Dominoes at Grd floor. There are lines of shops between HP petrol pump & Titan eye on that side of road. Where is this place exactly?

2. Where is Crystal spa?

Marvel1
09-26-21, 12:34
This is SPA Address and Name.

Feel refresh Spa.

Next to Titan Eye plus.

Near HP petrol pump.

Kharadi.

Hope this helps.Hi,

No one picks up the number in JD, tried yesterday, today. ' Kimati Hotel ' does not appear in google maps. Went to that location, there are rows of shops from HP petrol pump to Titan eye. No signboard of this spa. Even did not see any big building in that line, there is one a bit away which has 'Spice factory ' restaurant on Top floor. Where is this spa actually?

2. Where is Crystal spa you visited (is this real name)?

BigTimeMonger
09-26-21, 16:30
Hi fellow mongers,

Anyone has had this Instagram babe?

I have been pursuing her since years but for some reasons she evades me.

I got a confirmation from Bangalore thread that she's in business.

Any clue would be great.

CrazyBoson
09-26-21, 18:31
Any one interested to monger together? Just looking for the right company. Please PM.

Maddykhair
09-26-21, 18:55
Guys,

Some points I missed in Jasmin FR. Uploaded on 26th September.

Consider this as a Jasmin FR part 2.

1. She smokes to an extent that we finished yesterday (25th September) at around 9:30 pm and I was feeling the taste of cigarette smoke in my mouth till I brushed today morning (26th September).

2. She is genuine and takes cab charges as an advance.

My overall take on real meets.

1 Most important guys during weekends Pune girls are tooo busy hence it's better to plan your deed on any of the weekdays. The girls have limited number of appointment during weekdays. Which results in better service without hurry.

2. To avoid LE activity / raids while booking hotel rooms for real meets try to book some decent hotels costing at least Rs. 1500/- per night. Don't book a hotel where only this type of activities took place.

Contacted.

1. Arya. No response.

4. Raj Anjali fb couple- Anjali had fever so not possible..

BigTimeMonger
09-26-21, 19:07
I know I am replying to a year old post but I need to SP ID so I ask him about YT GG good life.

Yes, I'm talking about MounR. I have been in contact with him on Reddit. KA is the actress from Lust Stories movie on NF. I still don't know if it's genuine or not as I've never dealt with a celeb SP. He's asking for half payment. I think all celeb SPs asks for payment in advance, Its still risky with such a big amount. He sent me his telegram ID and I know his Reddit ID. I have asked him to provide some evidence so I can trust, Ill keep the forum posted. I can share his Reddit and tele ID so we all can figure out if its genuine or not. If it's genuine, we can consider that we hit jackpot.

Ulalaulala123
09-26-21, 19:14
For point 2, search by name Vivant kharadi in google. Crystal is the new name.

Hi,

No one picks up the number in JD, tried yesterday, today. ' Kimati Hotel ' does not appear in google maps. Went to that location, there are rows of shops from HP petrol pump to Titan eye. No signboard of this spa. Even did not see any big building in that line, there is one a bit away which has 'Spice factory ' restaurant on Top floor. Where is this spa actually?

2. Where is Crystal spa you visited (is this real name)?

Aarun21
09-27-21, 04:47
Hi all,

Cheers!Dr. Lal Pathlabs.

They have multiple centers across Pune and home sample collection facility. STD Panel is the test pkg name. INR 2800 is the cost.

EyesWitcher21
09-27-21, 07:01
Could you please share her digits? My PM is active.

After some attempts finally got her on bed.

Now a days she is booked most of the time so seems to be over used. But a very good option if you are looking for a kind of college going girl.

Good in bed and no nakharas at all. Gets fully involved in the deed. The deed started with a long DFK followed by a bbj which was a deep throat and exiciting. First session was in 69 and with CIM. After about half an hour had a second session and tried in missionary and doggy. Nice view in doggy and asked her to stroke while I am in standing position holding her round ass.

Expensive but total but value for money.

Boobs. 7/10.

Ass. 8/10..

AlphaNeo
09-27-21, 07:40
Hi all,

Its been some stressful couple of years and I am planning to visit the Osho Ashram for a week.

Any suggestion what I should do or not do. I read some online forums with some stories that are absolutely unbelievable stories.

Any help from the fellow ISGians would help.

Can reciprocate with digits when you are in Bangalore.

Ulalaulala123
09-27-21, 07:51
Has anyone tried Nila samundar (english translation) thai spa. They are sending message that new Thai, local and NE available. Any recommendations?

Vinvik79
09-27-21, 08:55
Does Jasmin digits end with 69.

Kindly confirm.

Contacted.

1. Arya. No response.

5. Ash Nitya fb couple. Very late response after I left Pune.

6. Prem Priya fb couple -No response..

PatilBoy69
09-27-21, 10:07
Hi,

2. Where is Crystal spa you visited (is this real name)?Try searching vivant spa Kharadi. It's the same one. On ground floor once you enter building at the end go to left.

ViratM786
09-27-21, 14:05
Guys,

Some points I missed in Jasmin FR. Uploaded on 26th September.

Consider this as a Jasmin FR part 2.

1. She smokes to an extent that we finished yesterday (25th September) at around 9:30 pm and I was feeling the taste of cigarette smoke in my mouth till I brushed today morning (26th September).

2. She is genuine and takes cab charges as an advance.

My overall take on real meets.

1 Most important guys during weekends Pune girls are tooo busy hence it's better to plan your deed on any of the weekdays. The girls have limited number of appointment during weekdays. Which results in better service without hurry.

2. To avoid LE activity / raids while booking hotel rooms for real meets try to book some decent hotels costing at least Rs. 1500/- per night. Don't book a hotel where only this type of activities took place.Bro,

Which area in Pune she operates? Preferably would try her in nearby area then.

Bhalesainvipul
09-27-21, 15:56

Contacted.

1. Arya. No response.

5. Ash Nitya fb couple. Very late response after I left Pune...Hey brother can share jasmine and krupas number with me [Deleted by Admin].

I'll be very thankful hope you will understand.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

EatPrayLove
09-27-21, 19:01
Hey guys,

This is a shoutout to anyone who might still be in touch with a fitness freak MILF whom I had fucked a few years ago in Pune. Unfortunately I don't remember her name but I do remember she was short, petite, divorced and had a son. She would share a lot of her gym pics and was crazy in bed no holes barred. She was a Tamil Christian.

Thanks.

Marvel1
09-27-21, 19:44
Try searching vivant spa Kharadi. It's the same one. On ground floor once you enter building at the end go to left.Any confirmed experience of FS at Crystal Spa? What are rates?

Bhamsook1 mentioned that FS is available?

Also any inputs anyone on Feel refresh spa beside HP petrol pump, Kharadi? What's the location?

MisterAnderson
09-27-21, 21:23
Bro,

Which area in Pune she operates? Preferably would try her in nearby area then.She's from Magarpatta but open to travel. Didn't charge me extra for cab, though she took the cab money in advance.

MasalaWingz
09-28-21, 02:35
Hey guys,

This is a shoutout to anyone who might still be in touch with a fitness freak MILF whom I had fucked a few years ago in Pune. Unfortunately I don't remember her name but I do remember she was short, petite, divorced and had a son. She would share a lot of her gym pics and was crazy in bed no holes barred. She was a Tamil Christian.

Thanks.You're referring to Kathleen?

Lamboos
09-28-21, 05:58
Hi all,

Its been some stressful couple of years and I am planning to visit the Osho Ashram for a week.

Any suggestion what I should do or not do. I read some online forums with some stories that are absolutely unbelievable stories.

Can reciprocate with digits when you are in Bangalore.Even I was curious about this place and like you mentioned read many different stories. Can't say whether genuine or fantasy because I have heard both positive and negative stories. Positive stories involve happy endings negative ones are ones which say that is a very expensive place where they try to sell you a lot of merchandise and stuff and basically there is a lot of racism and stuff and indians are specifically told not to interact with foreigners, don't know which is real and which is not.

Below one is a negative one:

https://www.mansworldindia.com/currentedition/from-the-magazine/no-show-osho/

Sitting Duck
09-28-21, 07:53
Hi,

Would a kind soul please share Jasmine contact number with me?

Cheers.

LSpaGuy88
09-28-21, 10:36
Have been to aura Thai in pimple saudagar. They do not have curtains or door to the rooms.

So you can understand what would have happened.

Entry fees. Quoted 2100, given 1900.

Girl. Thai lady around 30 yr old plump, big BS.

HJ on card, but open door HJ is bad idea. So didn't opt.

Overall pretty bad experience. Won't ever go there.

Arzvaul
09-28-21, 11:05
Has anyone tried Nila samundar (english translation) thai spa. They are sending message that new Thai, local and NE available. Any recommendations?Yes I have been there twice. 1st visit with a Thai. Which was worth the money paid.

2nd visit with a North. E a day before.

My advice: Visit them only if you have hard money on you. Because. Post counter charges. Everything else requires cash only. Or else KLPD.

SeriousSam
09-28-21, 12:09
Hey guys,

Thanks.Hahah don't dig the dead.

Bhamsookh1
09-28-21, 12:43
Any confirmed experience of FS at Crystal Spa? What are rates?

Bhamsook1 mentioned that FS is available?

Also any inputs anyone on Feel refresh spa beside HP petrol pump, Kharadi? What's the location?FS use to available. Some have fckd mina there. Nayan use to also. Any therapist you visit about 3rd time you would get FS.

Bhamsookh1
09-28-21, 12:49
Hi all,

Can reciprocate with digits when you are in Bangalore.You need to do a HIV test before entering. Didn't find it worth inside. As I was with Japanese female and British male friends we didn't face any issues inside. Very few good looking females inside and mostly already have a partner. Mostly are old and fat.

Oyzvorfs
09-28-21, 13:36
I think you are referring to Kathy. I also lost her contact. Was in touch with her till couple of years back. Do share if you manage to locate.

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Ulalaulala123
09-28-21, 18:25
Wow 1st time I have heard such rooms in spa. I wouldn't be comfortable even taking a massage with open doors, let alone extras LOL.

Have been to aura Thai in pimple saudagar. They do not have curtains or door to the rooms.

So you can understand what would have happened.

Entry fees. Quoted 2100, given 1900.

Girl. Thai lady around 30 yr old plump, big BS.

HJ on card, but open door HJ is bad idea. So didn't opt.

Overall pretty bad experience. Won't ever go there.

Ulalaulala123
09-28-21, 18:27
Bro how were the Thai and the NE in terms of looks. Also please give some hints on the names or PM me.

Yes I have been there twice. 1st visit with a Thai. Which was worth the money paid.

2nd visit with a North. E a day before.

My advice: Visit them only if you have hard money on you. Because. Post counter charges. Everything else requires cash only. Or else KLPD.

EatPrayLove
09-29-21, 04:03
You're referring to Kathleen?Yup. That's the one.

EatPrayLove
09-29-21, 04:03
Hahah don't dig the dead.Bad scene bro?

MilfRider19
09-29-21, 09:20
I have got her number from Skokka, I contacted her on Whatsapp and asked about rate and pictures and what are included in services. She told only Anal is not on the table and quoted 5 k for 1 hour and 7 k for 2 hours. She first asked me to come to Vishrantwadi to which I refused and asked her if I call you to a hotel room which I will book is that ok to which she replied that she is OK. I have to pay 1 k as advance and send the address to her she will come. Till now she hasn't sent her pics, once she sent the pics I didn't liked and after that I checked forum and found her FR that one of us had her and had a bad experience so I dropped the idea.

This was 2 days back and yesterday I got a call from a number on which a guy named Rahul said.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

I'm writing this FR just to inform all you guys that don't take service from Zoya, as they will start harassing you. I knew they can't do anything to me and I just ignored. Maybe someone get scared and offer them something materialistic or money to get out of the problem.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

Hi friends,

This a delayed FR approx 2 weeks, met an inde Zoya through locanto. Initially was a bit skeptical but thought of taking the leap as we have very limited indes being spoken about in the Pune forum.

Spoke to the girl on phone, fixed deal at 2 k a shot + .7 k for hotel. Called me a hotel in *nori, paid the hotel charges and booked a room. The girl was late and arrived 30 mins late. The room was shabby and kind of dirty, I have become a bit paranoid due to covid so wasn't really comfortable. The girl arrived in a top nd jeans, pics are edited. She is tall but dusky. Not great looking in face value but good body.

On call told me she is ok with everything but later after taking the money started saying only CBJ is available nd no BBJ. Then kept nagging the 2 k is only good for a BJ. Sex should cost more but I ignored. Gave a BJ but I was bit turned off by her behaviour. Tried missionary for a while and asked her to come on top which she refused. So went with a BJ till I cane in the condom..EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Hammer893
09-29-21, 15:03
Dude,

Please clear you Inbox.

Then completed one round with doggy, gave very hard strokes, ass is very good but she doesn't provides anal sex as well as I personally didn't like to do anal.

Orders some food, after that.

Start second round with good BBBJ, very good blow job but not as per Ritu, but good one.

Finally finished with missionary position.

Score card.

Look -- 7.

Figure -- 8 (very slim).

GFE -- 10.

Boob -- small but handy.

Blow job - 6.

Pussy -- tight.

Old. Young.

Damage - 8 k for 2 + hotel (1500) + 500 (eat).

WIR. Yes.

You will not find any FR for this girl, this is new one.

Star1987
09-29-21, 18:25
Shreya digit sent.

Dude,

Please clear you Inbox.

Sahilall4
09-29-21, 19:43
Your right mate except that it operates with a new name which is easy to figure out. Who can ever forget the likes of Ann, Po, Lita, etc who worked there. Good memories! As of now there is only one Thai is what I was told by the lady. I cud be wrong though.Hi Averma bro, other seniors.

Can you kindly give more hints on name of the spa? I could not locate it. Better if someone can DM me as I am not a spa regular. DM is open.

At Averma bhai, can you please DM me name of this Thai therapist? I have already DMed you. It might have got missed.

Pikante7
09-29-21, 20:39
I have been a silent reader for almost 5 years now.

Used to operate through a different account name before.

From days of Neha Aundh and the wanowrie HW to today discussing about Aarya & Anjali I have had my share of fun. From visiting spas in malls to the ones operated in apartments, I learned and graduated from being a teenager to a man. A lot of seniors have helped me in the process. Thankful to them for helping me create memories.

After 3 years in a foreign country, I am moving back to Pune. I have a few connections and willing to share with anyone provided they seem legit.

I have built a few of my own connections through instagram, locanto & FB. These are connections that depend on multiple factors like the girl's need, mood and her comfort with the guy. They might not work for everyone. Willing to share these as well.

Would be great if someone who has high profile contacts is willing to share with me. I will reciprocate in the best possible way. Should have my subscription enabled in a few days for PMs. Godspeed!

Bhamsookh1
09-30-21, 00:29
Anyone aware of Gleeden ID name curry4 you?PM me anyone knows her Tia.

Arzvaul
09-30-21, 00:56
Bro how were the Thai and the NE in terms of looks. Also please give some hints on the names or PM me.Thai is plump and all in for fun except FS.

North. E. I availed was decent and nothing so special about it.

P. s: North. E over there said that she'd only allow touching and that's it and that too in a be to be scenario. So my recommendation is Thai is the only and btr option over there.

Other northies I saw were unfortunately from the dwarf world so they'd be good for those whole love miniature.

Good luck.

MadMaxx
09-30-21, 01:45
I visited ST spa in Baner.

Nowadays rates of Spa have increased it seems. No one charging below 1200 for normal 1 HR massage.

So ST too charged me 1200 at counter. The man on counter was speaking clear Marathi, so seems to be locally managed spa.

Coming to the massage, I was assigned girl name starting Ri. Thin and slim girl with good Hindi skills.

I was assigned a room just behind reception. Bit awkward as you will have constant feeling if the counter boy is listening.

Anyways, the girl kept talking all the time, but was pleasant.

She herself popped up question of extras, only HJ with TA and B2B was available.

I tried to persuade the girl for CBJ or FS. Bus she wasn't willing...Good to know that she charged you 2.5 k because she charged me 3.5 k and was not ready to go below that.

They have a new addition which is a pure Punjabi therapist.

Not mentioning the name as there is only one Punjabi.

Massage is good with body stretching.

Service is best but charges are on the higher side but she is damn co-operative.

Damage 4 k B2B with shower.

Viji1
09-30-21, 05:48
Hello brothers!

Need a favour! Can someone please share your experience with " the sassy thing"? I m in touch with her and planning to arrange meetup this weekend.

Please PM me if you know her.

Many thanks in advance.

Bhamsookh1
09-30-21, 08:59
Shreya digit sent.Bro, she is quoting 10 k for Pune. No nego. I feel its too high. Maybe she is getting this price.

MadMaxx
09-30-21, 09:52
Last week I has booked an appointment at this spa.

Counter guy assigned me Assame girl named Nilu.

She is very strong when it comes to massage.

About service, I opted for B2B.

She started with lots of kisses all over body and licking. To my surprise she started giving me BBBJ which was not even decided.

It was a confirmation that this is also on menu.

After 5-10 min I came in her mouth. Took a shower with her. Cleaned each other to removed the oil. Paid her and left.

It was worth the money I paid. Because I never got BBBJ at 2 K.

She also gives FS. Might charge around 4 k.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Damage: 2 k.

Counter Charges: 1.2 k.

Tintin7137
09-30-21, 13:03
Had some time on hands so made a quick pitstop. Assigned a Thai. From minute 1 her hands were all over. Giggling, trying to be naughty. Offered extras as well. But here's the thing, I didn't find it enticing at all. She's petite but not great looking. The overt behaviour probably put me off. Anyways this is a new bunch that has arrived & more arriving this week. The NEs are gone apparently. The guy said he has not had enough feedback to figure out who's better & who to get rid of. So new thai servings to sample for those interested.

JDoe123
10-01-21, 01:28
Bro, she is quoting 10 k for Pune. No nego. I feel its too high. Maybe she is getting this price.Do you mind sharing the digits?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

DarcyDrew
10-01-21, 05:12
Hey Fellas.

Wanted to share my experience with one of Shivani's birds. Booked the attached bird for the night and reached the hotel around 9:45. The bird came at 10 and after some chit chat, I ordered us a pizza. At around 10:30, she tells me that Shivani has asked her to finish the deed by 12:30 as she has booked her someplace else as well. At this point I was too tired to fight with Shivani and just fucked the bird once and left. Pissed me off no end. Especially because this bird was amazing. Best jugs I have seen in a long time, tight and bubbly. So, be careful with Shivani. This is not the first time that a bird I booked for the night from shivani left mid-way but atleast earlier, all of them finished the mandatory 3 rounds. Learnt my lesson and blocked Shivani but only after throwing some of my choicest abuses at her.

Cheers.

Sambhai3012
10-01-21, 12:53
I'm coming to Pune next week and want to meet Raj Anjali fb couple. But they never replying on fb messenger. And now their profile is not showing on fb. I tried to take membership but I can't find direct credit card option. So please tell me is there any other option to meet Anjali? Reply fast.

RizzyRizz
10-02-21, 08:13
Hi guys,

I wanna try a MP for first time. Looking for a good MP in Baner area. Can anyone please suggest some good options. Planning to visit tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

DathRagnos
10-02-21, 08:14
I'm coming to Pune next week and want to meet Raj Anjali fb couple. But they never replying on fb messenger. And now their profile is not showing on fb. I tried to take membership but I can't find direct credit card option. So please tell me is there any other option to meet Anjali? Reply fast.You can chat with them on telegram. Lot of FR's posted for subscription help. Please do some work and get the subscription. No one can share their personal info on the forum.

DathRagnos
10-02-21, 08:15
Hey Fellas.

Wanted to share my experience with one of Shivani's birds. Booked the attached bird for the night and reached the hotel around 9:45. The bird came at 10 and after some chit chat, I ordered us a pizza. At around 10:30, she tells me that Shivani has asked her to finish the deed by 12:30 as she has booked her someplace else as well. At this point I was too tired to fight with Shivani and just fucked the bird once and left. Pissed me off no end. Especially because this bird was amazing. Best jugs I have seen in a long time, tight and bubbly. So, be careful with Shivani. This is not the first time that a bird I booked for the night from shivani left mid-way but atleast earlier, all of them finished the mandatory 3 rounds. Learnt my lesson and blocked Shivani but only after throwing some of my choicest abuses at her.

Cheers.Shivani has been doing this to lot of customers. Better to avoid to teach her a lesson.

DathRagnos
10-02-21, 08:16
Bro, she is quoting 10 k for Pune. No nego. I feel its too high. Maybe she is getting this price.Who's this Shreya bro?

Sen Sex
10-02-21, 11:49
Took Arya yesterday. Many FRs on her service, nothing new to add. First round CIM and second missionary.

Lot of DFK, which is my must have.

About charges, I told her that you have charged 7 k to few people I know. She flatly refused saying she has never charged any thing less than 8 k. She asked for name of those friends, Off course I could not give any names not did I want to reveal existence of this forum. So agreed on 8 k.

TharkiBoss
10-02-21, 13:26
Dear Friends,

Can anyone please help with four star / five star hotel names where I can take with me a lady for ST.

TIA.

Tharki.

SEXciting
10-02-21, 15:27
Dear Friends,

Can anyone please help with four star / five star hotel names where I can take with me a lady for ST.

TIA.

Tharki.All depends in the area which you want brother. Almost all the 4 - 5 star properties allow a agues with you as long as they have a valid ID. Avoid Sheraton and Courtyard. Rest all are fine.

TharkiBoss
10-02-21, 18:07
All depends in the area which you want brother. Almost all the 4 - 5 star properties allow a agues with you as long as they have a valid ID. Avoid Sheraton and Courtyard. Rest all are fine.Thanks for the tip bro, I am looking for star hotel near famous IT park in west Pune.

DathRagnos
10-02-21, 19:59
Thanks for the tip bro, I am looking for star hotel near famous IT park in west Pune.Avoid Sa*a*I I read some where that it has some compulsion.

Machine9
10-02-21, 20:36
Please share contacts of Arya.

Took Arya yesterday. Many FRs on her service, nothing new to add. First round CIM and second missionary.

Lot of DFK, which is my must have.

About charges, I told her that you have charged 7 k to few people I know. She flatly refused saying she has never charged any thing less than 8 k. She asked for name of those friends, Off course I could not give any names not did I want to reveal existence of this forum. So agreed on 8 k.

TopRahul83
10-03-21, 07:04
Hey fellow mongers,

I am going to be in Pune for a while an this is he first time I am visiting this city. Can one brother please help me with a reliable source or guide me where to go I will be really humbled. I am an active monger from Delhi so I can reciprocate. Thanks a ton. Looking forward to enjoying Pune.Clear your IB buddy.

Madhav404
10-03-21, 08:03
I will be in Pune for couple of days. Planning to have a indie but still not decided which one yet. This is my first time ever trying a star rated property. Someone please help me with few question.

Should I book room for 2. If so, do we need to specify name (details) of guest upfront while booking room.

Any other advice and / or precautions. Thanks.

VijayPathiSeth
10-03-21, 09:49
During one of my 2019 business visits, I used howyat and did not had any issues though this is bang next to LE place at huch wadi IT.

Cheers.

VJ.

Dear Friends,

TIA.

Tharki.

TharkiBoss
10-03-21, 10:14
During one of my 2019 business visits, I used howyat and did not had any issues though this is bang next to LE place at huch wadi IT.

Cheers.

VJ.That's the sole reason I skipped howyat. LE is next door neighbour there.

Bhamsookh1
10-03-21, 12:36
I am in Bhilai Bilaspur for about 2 weeks. Any leads for spas and indies here?

I had met a SA indie here in past but she's settled now.

Bhamsookh1
10-03-21, 12:43
That's the sole reason I skipped howyat. LE is next door neighbour there.It actually makes it the safest then no!

Bhamsookh1
10-03-21, 12:45
Who's this Shreya bro?Check your msg bro.