PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

VJKrishna2008
10-03-21, 14:07
I know this is going to cause some excitement. Neha from Aundh / Sangavi is back in action. I met her last week. Same excellent experience. BBBJ, WoT, Mish.

4. 5 k for 1. If you have her number (old one is active from 3-4 years back), you can text her. Not on Whatsapp.

Attitude. GFE - 10/10.

Body - 8/10 - she has put on weight, but not fat, just curvy.

Damage - 4. 5 k for 1.

Age. Around 32.

VJKrishna2008
10-03-21, 14:14
Met Krupa about 2 weeks back. A lot has been written about her. I find her better than average looking, excellent attitude, can hold a good coversation, very excitable, participates joyfully.

Met her in Kalyaninagar service apt. Tried WoT, Doggie, Mish, lots of DFK with tongue, ample boob sucking, BBBJ (no CIM).

Attitude - 10/10.

Body - 7/10 - No smells, very responsive.

VickyD6
10-03-21, 15:47
Hi guys, how's IBIS for our activities?

BigDikk
10-03-21, 16:19
Dear Friends,

Can anyone please help with four star / five star hotel names where I can take with me a lady for ST.

TIA.

Tharki.Oyos are also fine if you don't want to spend much on star hotels.

BigDikk
10-03-21, 16:20
Met Krupa about 2 weeks back. A lot has been written about her. I find her better than average looking, excellent attitude, can hold a good coversation, very excitable, participates joyfully.

Met her in Kalyaninagar service apt. Tried WoT, Doggie, Mish, lots of DFK with tongue, ample boob sucking, BBBJ (no CIM).

Attitude - 10/10.

Body - 7/10 - No smells, very responsive.How much were the damages bro?

BigDikk
10-03-21, 16:21
Took Arya yesterday. Many FRs on her service, nothing new to add. First round CIM and second missionary.

Lot of DFK, which is my must have.

About charges, I told her that you have charged 7 k to few people I know. She flatly refused saying she has never charged any thing less than 8 k. She asked for name of those friends, Off course I could not give any names not did I want to reveal existence of this forum. So agreed on 8 k.8 k and how many shots bro? And how much time spent?

BigDikk
10-03-21, 16:22
Hello brothers!

Need a favour! Can someone please share your experience with " the sassy thing"? I m in touch with her and planning to arrange meetup this weekend.

Please PM me if you know her.

Many thanks in advance.Am not able to find this profile. Is she still there?

BigTimeMonger
10-03-21, 17:00
Hi buddy would you please share her number?

DM active.

Any reference needed.

Does she have a place?

How much time beforehand should we talk with her?

I know this is going to cause some excitement. Neha from Aundh / Sangavi is back in action. I met her last week. Same excellent experience. BBBJ, WoT, Mish.

4. 5 k for 1. If you have her number (old one is active from 3-4 years back), you can text her. Not on Whatsapp.

Attitude. GFE - 10/10.

Damage - 4. 5 k for 1.

Age. Around 32.

Tut Li
10-03-21, 18:02
Hi guys, how's IBIS for our activities?Girl friendly (super) tiny cubicle. One can't have shower with heavy female. Hehe.

Ulalaulala123
10-03-21, 19:06
Thanks to VJKrishna bro for the contact. Finally tried forum famous indie- Krupa.

Her apartment is decent and safe. It seems if you go via her then ID is not required, else they will ask. Service wise she is ok and tries to please but found her too old for my liking. Maybe bcoz I am more into younger pretty petite girls.

Also, it seems like that she knows other indies, even SP birds as well. So can be a good source of contacts.

I was planning to try Ritu too but will drop the plan as she is older than Krupa. Seems older women are not my cup of tea.

PollardPivot77
10-03-21, 20:30
So I went to this spa in Baner area.

To my surprise all the old staff was gone and new staff has replaced them. I was assigned a Thai miss K (Seems like thais are back in town).

Coming to the action, the message was very poor as she was more focused on extras. She has got very good figure with silicon boobs and a great ass, figure to die for.

I choose B2 B for 3 k. But unfortunately, her attitude is not very good. Will not allow to touch, no kissing and very below average B2B, very very below average service. Was feeling sorry for myself.

Bhamsookh1
10-04-21, 01:26
Went to a random spa and chose alice a NE as reception said she is good looking. Medium built, bit short, dusky NE, didn't find her face too pretty.

Pretty good and unique message.

Nothing good or bad.

Counter 1 k.

B2B no BJ panty access 2.5 k. Could have done for 2 k too.

Light kissing.

I'm not in DFK or DATY.

Pm if anyone wants to meet her.

Don't believe reception. Ask for photo or see before else reject and walk off.

ST spa guy at reception is the only one I found believable but probably he isn't there now.

Jamo Josh
10-04-21, 01:44
Have recently moved to Pune. Look forward to good advise and suggestions from the genuine seniors of the city. .

Cheers!

Josh.

VickyD6
10-04-21, 03:15
Girl friendly (super) tiny cubicle. One can't have shower with heavy female. Hehe.Thanks for the quick response.

DathRagnos
10-04-21, 07:19
Went to a random spa and chose alice a NE as reception said she is good looking. Medium built, bit short, dusky NE, didn't find her face too pretty.

Don't believe reception. Ask for photo or see before else reject and walk off.

ST spa guy at reception is the only one I found believable but probably he isn't there now.Yes this guy has left I feel. He might have started new spa.

Tintin7137
10-04-21, 08:19
Girl friendly (super) tiny cubicle. One can't have shower with heavy female. Hehe.That reminds me of an episode where I squeezed in with 2! No chance of using hands, just bodies rubbing and mangled limbs. The hotels are one of the most accessible ones though.

BigTimeMonger
10-04-21, 10:08
Is Arya from some. Spa or indie?

Would you please post a pic?

Took Arya yesterday. Many FRs on her service, nothing new to add. First round CIM and second missionary.

Lot of DFK, which is my must have.

About charges, I told her that you have charged 7 k to few people I know. She flatly refused saying she has never charged any thing less than 8 k. She asked for name of those friends, Off course I could not give any names not did I want to reveal existence of this forum. So agreed on 8 k.

NaughtyBoy22
10-04-21, 12:10
Hello guys,

Recently seen post from someone claimed that seniors in Pune forum not helping newbies that's not true.

I was newbie and started journey with spa only and got helped from seniors like ZachariaMoney.

FundoBoy, DathRagnos, Mansa, VJKrishna2008,Maddykhair so they helped with digits and reference so this helped me to start mongering journey here in Pune. Big cheers to them.

FR on Ritu- Almost everyone aware of her and tried her multiple times at her place which she operates from, excellent BJ skills with following various position but reluctant for DFK or DATY even not tried after 1st session she made coffee which is nice and she do conversation and let you comfortable there not like other indies. Overall good experience.

FR on krupa- As this was my second attempt to try an indie so contacted her fixed charges and booked hotel in aeroplane nagar and she came on time, relaxed for few time and then started deed with excellent BJ tried DFK and WOT then ended with missionary and then post few rest and chitchat started 2nd deed which was amazing as she enjoys doggy position. She is nice, no time watcher like others.

FR on Aarya -contacted her and fixed the appointment in hotel near IT hub hwadi, she don't need reference. She is mostly like her pics, young and cooperative. She has good DFK skills and BJ was raw not like Krupa or Ritu. Started first round with lots of DFK then She gave good BJ and then went for DATY and then tried WOT and doggy and missionary positions. Not sure did she really enjoys or fake Moans but that excites you more to hump.

One thing I need to request you guys, in all excitement don't reveal about forum to any of the Indies you get reference else this will spoil contact or bike up their price tags as few of them already aware and asked about groups so some stupid guys must have revealed so you should be smart enough to react like which group or forum etc.

Thanks again all brothers who helped to get these rides and helping newbies like me.

Tylder
10-04-21, 15:05
I'm new to Pune and want to give Jhonny his first ever experience.

The posts shared by users have been very helpful for someone like me who wants to get into this game.

I searched online and found one website. Sejal Gulab. Since I'm a newbie I wanted to get some idea whether these sites are safe?

Through Skokka I have found few more numbers and after verifying in Truecaller, found that most of them are fake. Two numbers didn't have any spam / scam reports. I want to approach them but afraid of blackmailing tactics which I have heard a lot. Any guidance on how to handle such situations would be helpful. Genuine leads would be most appreciated.

Avantor
10-04-21, 17:36
I'm new to Pune and want to give Jhonny his first ever experience.

The posts shared by users have been very helpful for someone like me who wants to get into this game.

I searched online and found one website. Sejal Gulab. Since I'm a newbie I wanted to get some idea whether these sites are safe?

Through Skokka I have found few more numbers and after verifying in Truecaller, found that most of them are fake. Two numbers didn't have any spam / scam reports. I want to approach them but afraid of blackmailing tactics which I have heard a lot. Any guidance on how to handle such situations would be helpful. Genuine leads would be most appreciated.Better start with Ritu. You can't go wrong with this old girl.

KnowMad
10-04-21, 18:06
Hello!

Would anyone be kind to share pointers to get her number?

Attitude. GFE - 10/10.

Damage - 4. 5 k for 1.

Age. Around 32.

BigTimeMonger
10-04-21, 19:55
Would someone please post pics of Arya?

Hello guys,

Recently seen post from someone claimed that seniors in Pune forum not helping newbies that's not true.

I was newbie and started journey with spa only and got helped from seniors like ZachariaMoney.

FundoBoy, DathRagnos, Mansa, VJKrishna2008,Maddykhair so they helped with digits and reference so this helped me to start mongering journey here in Pune. Big cheers to them.

FR on Ritu- Almost everyone aware of her and tried her multiple times at her place which she operates from, excellent BJ skills with following various position but reluctant for DFK or DATY even not tried after 1st session she made coffee which is nice and she do conversation and let you comfortable there not like other indies. Overall good experience.

FR on krupa- As this was my second attempt to try an indie so contacted her fixed charges and booked hotel in aeroplane nagar and she came on time, relaxed for few time and then started deed with excellent BJ tried DFK and WOT then ended with missionary and then post few rest and chitchat started 2nd deed which was amazing as she enjoys doggy position. She is nice, no time watcher like others..

EyesWitcher21
10-04-21, 19:55
Anyone can share contacts of Neha Aundh and Arya please? My PM is active.

Ghost27
10-05-21, 08:28
I'm a newbie in Pune, can anyone please pm the contacts of Ritu or anyone that's available. Please help me out on this.

DroidBull
10-05-21, 16:56
I recently purchased a subscription. I have been following this community for a while. Have lost my previous ID where I posted about spa journeys. Came back to Pune after long so wanted to try indi this time.

Can someone please share Ritu or any good indi and help me with pics or getting stated methods?

Thanks a lot in advance.

NaughtyBoy22
10-05-21, 17:27
I'm a newbie in Pune, can anyone please pm the contacts of Ritu or anyone that's available. Please help me out on this.How to send digits, Your PM is not active. Get subscribed for that.

DroidBull
10-05-21, 18:54
How to send digits, Your PM is not active. Get subscribed for that.Hi senior,

Can you please share digits to me? My PM is active.

Tyamungi
10-06-21, 07:26
Hi All,

I am looking for some indi with tight budget. I stay near Hinjawadi ph3.

I have my own place and Please share any indies who can come to my place or stays nearby.

My family is away so doing this adventure.

Thanks Mates.

VJKrishna2008
10-06-21, 08:54
I request to let the folks who already know her contact / met her previously get an opportunity. If the requests are too many, the prices are likely to skyrocket.

I have received a large number of requests for her contact. I will send a few at a time.

LulzAk
10-06-21, 11:51
Can you please confirm if her number ends with 855?

Thank you ZachariaMoney for sharing contact of Jasmin.

So for the whole day I was kicked on my ass by too many people.

Tried to contact so many indies but got no response at all.

Contacted.

1. Arya. No response.

2. Ria ahuwaliya -No response.

3. SP Shivani. Very late response after I fixed meeting with Jasmin.

4. Raj Anjali fb couple- Anjali had fever so not possible.

5. Ash Nitya fb couple. Very late response after I left Pune.

6. Prem Priya fb couple -No response.

7. Ritu. Said today appointment not possible..

BigDikk
10-06-21, 16:40
I request to let the folks who already know her contact / met her previously get an opportunity. If the requests are too many, the prices are likely to skyrocket.

I have received a large number of requests for her contact. I will send a few at a time.Do you have any pics of Neha Aundh? Is she good looking?

Tylder
10-06-21, 16:55
For all those who are planning to buy subscription using Coinbase be aware that you cannot buy BTC in India using Coinbase.

I ended up overpaying in the end after creating an account on CoinDCX to buy BTC.

To load INR in CoinDCX, you need Mobikwik wallet. UPI / Netbanking does not work. I had to create new account for Mobikwik.

After loading INR, bought 0. 0005 BTC and then set up a withdrawal password. This is basically so that you can send BTC to other wallets. After setting up withdrawal password there was 24 hrs cooling period where you cannot send BTC.

Once the cooling period was over, I tried to send 0. 0005 BTC but realized that minimum BTC required to send is 0. 001 BTC.

So loaded more money on Mobikwik and then bought additional 0.0005 BTC. Now 0.001 BTC is more than $25 so I created an account on Coinbase to receive my BTC from CoinDCX.

The transaction charges at Coinbase is too high, to send 0.001 BTC, they deducted 0.0005 BTC.

With the remaining 0.0005 BTC, I transferred to ISG wallet using Coinbase.

Basically ended up paying double for the subscription. I hope there is a more easy way to do this in India. Hopefully Coinbase starts allowing Indians to buy BTC on their platform.

LulzAk
10-06-21, 17:51
Quick tip that that works for me to save on transfer fee is converting to TRX and then transfer, it takes only one 1 TRX on TRC20 chain to transfer between wallets. Once you have it in your wallet its easy to make the payment to ISG.

Binance is a good place to buy crypto, use the P2P option which offers options including GPay to buy BTC and others. I tried others but I find Binance the best so far by ease of use. Don't use it to store crypto though I prefer MetaMask wallet or Trust wallet for that.

For all those who are planning to buy subscription using Coinbase be aware that you cannot buy BTC in India using Coinbase.

I ended up overpaying in the end after creating an account on CoinDCX to buy BTC.

To load INR in CoinDCX, you need Mobikwik wallet. UPI / Netbanking does not work. I had to create new account for Mobikwik.

After loading INR, bought 0. 0005 BTC and then set up a withdrawal password. This is basically so that you can send BTC to other wallets. After setting up withdrawal password there was 24 hrs cooling period where you cannot send BTC.

Once the cooling period was over, I tried to send 0. 0005 BTC but realized that minimum BTC required to send is 0. 001 BTC.

So loaded more money on Mobikwik and then bought additional 0.0005 BTC. Now 0.001 BTC is more than $25 so I created an account on Coinbase to receive my BTC from CoinDCX..

Sahilall4
10-06-21, 19:33

I have received a large number of requests for her contact. I will send a few at a time.Can someone kindly tell if Neha Aundh's number ends with 898?

MasalaWingz
10-07-21, 03:45
Would someone please post pics of Arya?Here you go.

DathRagnos
10-07-21, 15:07
Here you go.Pics are pretty much edited.

HoneydewSmooth
10-07-21, 17:55
Hello guys,

No from Pune forum but may have to visit Pune on short notice. Have scattered mongering experience here in past. Could some one help me with inde contact? Arya, Ritu, Kirti. From forum looks like Ritu can arrange for 3 some that will be awesome.

Do not want to spend my evenings alone.

Cheers.

Ulalaulala123
10-08-21, 15:12
Does SP shivani asks for reference? I have got multiple numbers from different bros some time back. One ends in 604, one ends in 848, one ends in 139. Which one is the correct / active one?

PollardPivot77
10-08-21, 16:32
First of all a huge shout out to at ZachariaMoney bro who provided Jasmin's contact.

I had a chance to meet her a few days back. Here are my observations.

1. She is a nice girl very cooperative and good to talk. No-fuss girl. Tries to please.

2. Gets involved in the act and full GFE. Total VFM.

3. She is a bit plump but I am not complaining. Some brothers might find this deal breaking.

4. Very good in DFK and BJ gives very sloppy BJs.

5. Yes she is a heavy smoker but that was not a problem for me. Although cig smell kept coming out of her mouth.

6. she is clean with no smells whatsoever.

7. She asks for cab charges upfront but it is part of her charges. So don't worry pay it usually 500 if you are near by Magarpatta, kharadi location.

I had spend 2 hours with her and every second of it was enjoyable. Her DFK was amazing and it feels just like you are with your girlfriend.

Unlike many indies, She will let you explore her body the way you want with no nakras and will enjoy too.

I would say her BJ skills are better than Ritu's. If you are into deep-throating, she will surprise you.

Her pussy is tight and gets wet very quickly as soon as you start DFK and lick her boobs.

Highly recommended.

Thanks.

PatilBoy69
10-08-21, 19:03
On MR I could see to profiles with same number ending 772. Darjeeling girl and aarohi. Can any fellow monger confirm if it is a genuine contact?

LulzAk
10-09-21, 10:21
To all the bros who tried to message me, I have cleared the inbox, did not realize it was full.

BigDikk
10-09-21, 12:55
First of all a huge shout out to at ZachariaMoney bro who provided Jasmin's contact.

1. She is a nice girl very cooperative and good to talk. No-fuss girl. Tries to please.

3. She is a bit plump but I am not complaining. Some brothers might find this deal breaking.

5. Yes she is a heavy smoker but that was not a problem for me. Although cig smell kept coming out of her mouth.

6. she is clean with no smells whatsoever..What are her total charges bro?

TharkiRane
10-09-21, 14:50
On MR I could see to profiles with same number ending 772. Darjeeling girl and aarohi. Can any fellow monger confirm if it is a genuine contact?Can you tell me what is MR or at least give some more pointers.

Thanks.

Ulalaulala123
10-09-21, 15:41
Hi DathRagnos bro, your inbox seems to be full. Trying to send a PM.

LulzAk
10-09-21, 16:00
Hi Bro,

Can you please PM best place to meet her and what brand does she smokes: the. Planning to meet her soon.

Tut Li
10-09-21, 16:25
Has anyone experienced at couple friendly hotels that they do not allow a couple citing vast age difference.

It did happen at St Lauren Hotel, they denied check in to couple with reason that they were not a genuine couple with more than 20 years age difference.

What the fuck? Has anyone experienced the same?

Vedrtu
10-09-21, 17:30
On MR I could see to profiles with same number ending 772. Darjeeling girl and aarohi. Can any fellow monger confirm if it is a genuine contact?Never avail anything, but I did contact the number and got to know he is SP.

BarneyStin2015
10-09-21, 19:07
Hey buddy its Massage Republic. Its a website.

Can you tell me what is MR or at least give some more pointers.

Thanks.

HBK26
10-09-21, 20:59
This is a week old FR. Thanks to ZachariaMoney bro for such a good find. Got the contact from Maddykhair. Pinged her and decided to meet on Friday. She quoted 20 k for the night, no limits on sessions. Brought her down to 16 k.

Everything on the menu except anal and CIM. Girl is not a looker but great in service. Gets super wet when you play with her boobs.

After a few smokes and drinks, she was super horny. Had her in WOT, Doggy, Mish. Her BJ skills are also top-notch. Overall had 5 sessions, 4 in the night and 1 in the morning.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Ass - 8/10.

Pussy - 7/10.

Service - 10/10.

WIR. Yes.

Damages - 16 k for 5 pops + hotel + F&b.

Regards,

HBK26.

PollardPivot77
10-09-21, 21:01
Has anyone experienced at couple friendly hotels that they do not allow a couple citing vast age difference.

It did happen at St Lauren Hotel, they denied check in to couple with reason that they were not a genuine couple with more than 20 years age difference.

What the fuck? Has anyone experienced the same?That's weird. Couple can be of any age. These fucking people are out of their mind. Use IBIS insted.

DathRagnos
10-10-21, 03:16
Hi DathRagnos bro, your inbox seems to be full. Trying to send a PM.Sorry about that. I have cleared some mails.

PatilBoy69
10-10-21, 04:00
Never avail anything, but I did contact the number and got to know he is SP.Thanks for the heads up bro. I had connected them they send few photos with exorbitant prices so dropped the plan and thought to check with forum members.

PatilBoy69
10-10-21, 04:02
Can you tell me what is MR or at least give some more pointers.

Thanks.It's massagerepublic website. You can choose city you wanted to and view adds with pics and price details.

Scorpion1010
10-10-21, 05:14
Hi friends,

I am new to this group and looking to connect with some good ones in Pune. Tried to purchase subscription but it asks for Bitcoin and does not seem to accept debit or credit card.

Any other way to pay for it? Experts. Please guide and I will be glad to share some connects in return.

Thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Tatankaa
10-10-21, 05:37
Hello Pune Bros,

Hope all is back on the track, haven't have been in Pune since lockdown and coming for 1 day unplanned trip. Ideally I like to venture myself and given the time, I would request any latest legit indie vfm contacts? If not, any genuine and vfm SP will also do the Job. Meanwhile I am refreshing my old database but mostly off. Will try to dig down for Neha Aundh if she is still in her prime. Need for tonight 10th Oct. Post 7 PM.

Hoping to come back soon and join you guys for the hunt again.

Cheers and TIA.

BigTimeMonger
10-10-21, 05:41
Can someone please help me out with MP where we have real Thai's with happy ending?

Just like we had Yung spa before?

DathRagnos
10-10-21, 08:36
That's weird. Couple can be of any age. These fucking people are out of their mind. Use IBIS insted.IBIS has small bath cubicles. LOL. Yes St. Lauren has this weird policy.

LulzAk
10-10-21, 09:20
Has anyone explored resorts on the outskirts? Like an hour drive? There are a lot near pawna lake Bhor all in 1 HR driving distance. Just that you need to pick her up and drive there. But I guess it would make sense for all night, it may be too much of an hassle for short time. Although all families are now flocking these resorts to get away from covid boredom. But I think there might be a resort out there. Where the manager becomes your fried and you always get a green pass.

IBIS has small bath cubicles. LOL. Yes St. Lauren has this weird policy.

Jaedy
10-10-21, 16:38
I have been a watcher since ages and monger beyond that. Just got activated and would love to exchange what little I have. I can also help you for Mumbai and Gujarat (Baroda, Surat and Ahmedabad) Locations as have been continuously travelling this places. I would like to have details of Jasmine that had a very impressive FR by ZachariaMoney, I thank seniors for wonderful FRs that I had been following and I am sure I shall contribute my bit over the experiences.

Cheers.

Heisenberg101
10-10-21, 17:24
Bro, she is quoting 10 k for Pune. No nego. I feel its too high. Maybe she is getting this price.Bro is she from Mumbai?

BarneyStin2015
10-10-21, 17:57
Check your PM.

I have been a watcher since ages and monger beyond that. Just got activated and would love to exchange what little I have. I can also help you for Mumbai and Gujarat (Baroda, Surat and Ahmedabad) Locations as have been continuously travelling this places. I would like to have details of Jasmine that had a very impressive FR by ZachariaMoney, I thank seniors for wonderful FRs that I had been following and I am sure I shall contribute my bit over the experiences.

Cheers.

Jaedy
10-10-21, 18:27
Hi Victor bhai,

Respect out of your wonderful FRs. Request for the Krupas Contact and shall be happy to guide you for contacts in Pune, Baroda, Surat and Ahmedabad.

Cheers.

Fellas, has an awesome experience with Krupa and her friend recently.

Booked a place (I prefer my regular hotel) and invited them. Krupa is already talked about a lot. But her friend was awesome as well.

Pic attached.

What I liked about this session was the FF action, it's rare to see with Indians, but it was lovely (went ahead only when I was assured about FF action in MFF setup).

Total charges - 10 k.

Contact her directly as most would already have her number.

Keep exploring and keep sharing.

Bond123
10-11-21, 01:30
Hello everyone,

Hope all doing well. I left Pune 3 yrs back now coming to Pune for short trip. Have an upscale couple and looking to have small gang bang. I need one more guy if anyone interested then PM me. Rest we can discuss. Regards.

DathRagnos
10-11-21, 03:39
Hello everyone,

Hope all doing well. I left Pune 3 yrs back now coming to Pune for short trip. Have an upscale couple and looking to have small gang bang. I need one more guy if anyone interested then PM me. Rest we can discuss. Regards.Bro!

You will get loads of mails because of this. I hope you have enough space for the mails.

DathRagnos
10-11-21, 03:47
Has anyone explored resorts on the outskirts? Like an hour drive? There are a lot near pawna lake Bhor all in 1 HR driving distance. Just that you need to pick her up and drive there. But I guess it would make sense for all night, it may be too much of an hassle for short time. Although all families are now flocking these resorts to get away from covid boredom. But I think there might be a resort out there. Where the manager becomes your fried and you always get a green pass.A nice idea. But there are 2-3 problems.

1) As you said lot of families are going; privacy is on the line.

2) You need to book these hotels and before paying you need to provide them your identity.

In case if you go there directly and talk it out with care taker or manager and get some deal then nothing like it.

DathRagnos
10-11-21, 03:47
Hi Victor bhai,

Respect out of your wonderful FRs. Request for the Krupas Contact and shall be happy to guide you for contacts in Pune, Baroda, Surat and Ahmedabad.

Cheers.Check your mail.

PollardPivot77
10-11-21, 08:55
Has anyone tried Nupur recently number ending 181.

Ishaang
10-11-21, 12:21
Hi all,

Can any monger please share Neha Aundh's digits? Let me know if she has her own place. Looking to try someone that's not a usual indie (Ritu, Anjali etc).

PM is active.

Cheers!

Bhamsookh1
10-11-21, 14:18
I am in Bhilai Bilaspur for about 2 weeks. Any leads for spas and indies here?

I had met a SA indie here in past but she's settled now.Please PM me if any leads TIA.

Bhamsookh1
10-11-21, 14:22
Bro is she from Mumbai?Yes she is.

SmartHappyBoy
10-11-21, 14:57
I shall be visiting Pune after almost two years and shall be in this beautiful city for about two weeks.

Previously I had visited some spas but I am sure the situation must have been changed in last two years due to COVID.

I am looking forward for some great massage with services around Aundh and Baner area. Any pointers and helps from the seniors will be really helpful and appreciated.

My PM is open.

Vedrtu
10-11-21, 15:55
I am here since last few months.

This is long pending, but wanted to say thank you to seniors. DathRagnos, Bhamsookh1, Aarun21 for initially helping me. Without any expectation.

Also should say. Thanks to DarcyDrew, Ulalaulala123, Iphonex and all other members who I found very helpful and friendly.

Due to some issues, I couldn't explore much yet. But m looking fwd.

This Forum is the best, thanks to all the seniors and their contribution.

Techno2021
10-11-21, 16:08
On MR I could see to profiles with same number ending 772. Darjeeling girl and aarohi. Can any fellow monger confirm if it is a genuine contact?Massage republic, Mumbai girls are more active on that than Pune.

Raold
10-11-21, 20:55
Hello guys,

It's been long posting again here, used to be very active in 2016-2018 but moved to the UK later on and kind of lost touch, forgot the old username so created this new one. Have been reading the posts recently and things seem to have changed! Have been helped by the seniors in the past like from Pallavi, Smita, Neha Aundh, Rati, Seema, Smila Mirchi etc etc. Looking forward to start afresh with the new catches in town, have been facing issues with getting the new subscription, hoping the ISG admin will help me sort it out soon.

I still have the old contacts, don't know if they are still active though, any member wanting to try their luck with the old contacts please do fell free to ping me, happy to share and help.

Would appreciate if the existing members would be willing to share the new one's have read a lot about Aarya, Jasmine, Anjali Raj etc. Would like to get in touch if any member would help. Will definitely help if I get any in the meantime.

Thanks.

PatilBoy69
10-12-21, 02:44
Massage republic, Mumbai girls are more active on that than Pune.Agreed bro Mumbai girls are lot active also there are loads of reviews for Mumbai girls on MR. Pune seems dry on MR as there are very few options and that too without reviews.

Tyamungi
10-12-21, 03:20
First I wanted to thank DathRagnos Bro for sharing contacts of indie with me. I appreciate he helped mw without any expectations.

After so long, my thirst was quenched by F Patil.

I called her around 4 pm yesterday for 2 sessions. She agreed and I asked her to travel to my location.

She asked for to and fro Cab expense to which I agreed.

My place is in H wadi and it took almost 1 HR 30 min to reach here. I escorted her to my Place on my bike as it will avoid secuty entry at my place. She is ok for her looks fair and tomboy kind of look. Once inside the I have started kissing and foreplaying. Pressing her boobs from T shirt. She is full cooperative. She fakes moan and foreplay to just make us feel better. That's what I felt. We lied on bed and she asked if I want BJ. I said yes and she BJ me for 5 min. Jonny was full up and standing. I pounder her in Miss for 15 min and releases. As it was already late, I offered her for full night only.

I ordered some food for both of us. She watched TV for some time and then at night we had 2nd session. It was also similar session. She has decent BJ skills.

Face: 6/10.

Boob: 3/10 (Small to medium I like big ones).

KAT: 3/10 Loose.

BJ: 7/10.

Damage: 7 k + 1.6 k for Travel.

Repeat: May be (Usually I don't repeat).

Overall: VFM and GF experience.

Aditya0703
10-12-21, 05:18
Hello everyone,

Hope all doing well. I left Pune 3 yrs back now coming to Pune for short trip. Have an upscale couple and looking to have small gang bang. I need one more guy if anyone interested then PM me. Rest we can discuss. Regards.Hi, we can meet.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

DathRagnos
10-12-21, 08:51
Has anyone tried Nupur recently number ending 181.As this is festive season she has gone to home town. That's what I heard from a friend.

Pdeo98
10-12-21, 12:39
Got a few more.

Here you go.

PuneConsultant
10-12-21, 15:11
I was in touch with her, but did not meet her yet as she does not budge with her price. Did you go ahead with the meeting? If so, can you post a FR and the amount.

Thank you!

Hello brothers!

Need a favour! Can someone please share your experience with " the sassy thing"? I m in touch with her and planning to arrange meetup this weekend.

Many thanks in advance.

Nk789
10-12-21, 15:40
Can someone please help me out with MP where we have real Thai's with happy ending?

Just like we had Yung spa before?Try sleep spa auundh. They have one Thai lady, age around 30. I have availed her service twice. Overall good service.

Ulalaulala123
10-12-21, 19:47
Hi Bros, has anyone booked short time hotels from sites like brevistay. How was the experience. Is it safe?

Planning to book one in Kharadi or VN. Should I book an OYO or star hotel instead?

Aarun21
10-12-21, 22:05
Hi Bros, has anyone booked short time hotels from sites like brevistay. How was the experience. Is it safe?

Planning to book one in Kharadi or VN. Should I book an OYO or star hotel instead?Star hotels are better. Check for day use only.

BarneyStin2015
10-13-21, 02:02
I have mongered through MMT app its better option than OYO.

Planning to book one in Kharadi or VN. Should I book an OYO or star hotel instead?

Shankar N
10-13-21, 02:22
Gmng. Anyone met Rohan Pari Cpl of Mohammedwadi location. Got through FB Messenger. Plan to meet them. Please do share if anyone had sessions Or idea about them. Good Day.

TharkiBoss
10-13-21, 03:02
I used day stay option in star hotel. It was good. Though I didn't book it through any app.

Planning to book one in Kharadi or VN. Should I book an OYO or star hotel instead?.

Lamboos
10-13-21, 05:09
Hi, if you meet a girl / sp and they tell you to come to a oyo / hotel which has arrangement with them, sort of like an incall, then do they ask for ID or can you just walk in after paying room charges. If they do ask for ID, how safe is it considering its connected to the SP / girl and they may have access to it? Anyone has any experiences or tips regarding this?

DathRagnos
10-13-21, 05:53
Gmng. Anyone met Rohan Pari Cpl of Mohammedwadi location. Got through FB Messenger. Plan to meet them. Please do share if anyone had sessions Or idea about them. Good Day.My friend told me he is kind of middle person to couples. He sent him to Prem Priya when my friend already had her.

Spigot38
10-13-21, 09:48

Planning to book one in Kharadi or VN. Should I book an OYO or star hotel instead?Hi,

I have used the OYO in the small lane next to Marriott at Kharadi. Its used a lot by college xouples. Search on google and call their landline and book. Pay cash. Remain out of the apps and websites and stay digitally dark. My two bits of advise.

Regards.

HandLebar
10-13-21, 10:01
There has been multiple discussion on goa being dry but just wanted to check one more time has anybody got lucky with some reliable contacts in Goa? Any help is highly appreciated!

Ulalaulala123
10-13-21, 11:43
Thanks Bros for the suggestions. I have never used day stay option in any star hotel. How do we book it?

Also, if we book for the regular 24 hrs, will anyone ask questions if we checkout in 2-3 hrs only? Do I need to checkout with the bird only or she can leave early?

Sorry for too many questions. Have never booked a hotel for the deed only, so have lots of queries.

SEXciting
10-13-21, 12:28
Thanks Bros for the suggestions. I have never used day stay option in any star hotel. How do we book it?

Also, if we book for the regular 24 hrs, will anyone ask questions if we checkout in 2-3 hrs only? Do I need to checkout with the bird only or she can leave early?

Sorry for too many questions. Have never booked a hotel for the deed only, so have lots of queries.Eyes closed book Hyatt in VN. You can book through MiStay for a couple of hours. No one will ask you any questions as long as you have the ID for all the people checking in. I have used it many times and they will even upgrade you to a suite as suites are normally not booked and free for a few hours use.

Tried and tested.

Cheers.

Aarun21
10-13-21, 12:51

Sorry for too many questions. Have never booked a hotel for the deed only, so have lots of queries.The answer to all your queries is yes. It's your money so your wish. You check out in 12 hours or 2 hours, It's completely your choice. Your partner's check in / check out timing is also your choice.

HalaMadrid
10-13-21, 14:12
Hey guys,

What is Aarya's name on SA? Or if you could PM me her number, I'll renew my subscription.

BigDikk
10-13-21, 15:00
Hi, if you meet a girl / sp and they tell you to come to a oyo / hotel which has arrangement with them, sort of like an incall, then do they ask for ID or can you just walk in after paying room charges. If they do ask for ID, how safe is it considering its connected to the SP / girl and they may have access to it? Anyone has any experiences or tips regarding this?In my view, you should go to any hotel or place of SP only if it's trusted by your friends on here in forum. Otherwise it's risky.

BigDikk
10-13-21, 15:01
Got a few more.Pics seem highly photoshopped. She is normal looking and doesn't do justice to the damages she quotes.

BarneyStin2015
10-13-21, 18:39
How can we share number when your PM is inactive.

Hey guys,

What is Aarya's name on SA? Or if you could PM me her number, I'll renew my subscription.

AquaGenius
10-13-21, 20:53
Tried and tested on multiple occassions. StayUncle and Fabhotels. Requires ID of both though.

Ulalaulala123
10-14-21, 13:27
One SP is quoting 7 k for 1 shot. Is that the right price in Pune. What is the usual damage for 1 and 2 shots. Does it vary between birds of same SP?

BigTimeMonger
10-14-21, 13:46
Are you referring to nidra?

What's the aid the Thai lady? Does she do DFK?

I went to Swai Baner and came out happy.

Try sleep spa auundh. They have one Thai lady, age around 30. I have availed her service twice. Overall good service.

Ulalaulala123
10-14-21, 14:43
Any bro here tried Krupa's friend Kathy from Goa. Quoted 8 k for 3-4 hrs. No restrictions on shots.

HalaMadrid
10-14-21, 15:20
How can we share number when your PM is inactive.Hey bro, that's what I meant. I've activated my subscription.

Please kindly PM me Aarya's number, you or anyone else who has it.

I've not been in the game since the pandemic started, just got my second vaccine dose a few weeks ago so I feel confident to dip my toes in again.

DavidP5
10-14-21, 18:28
ST Baner have Thai staff now.

Have tried 2 of them recently, and got good service.

There is one short petite lady Ms. N who is good in BJ.

GFE, though she is around 34.

Charges 2.5 K - 3 K. + Counter.

Ulalaulala123
10-14-21, 19:05
Thanks to Bhamsookh1 bro for the contact.

After trying Krupa was thinking not to try another older woman, but lack of response from younger birds like Arya prompted me to give it a shot with this forum famous indie.

A lot has been written about her, so will keep it short. Looks wise found her a tad bit better and slimmer than Krupa. Service was good with a nice BBBJ followed by WOT, Doggy and Mish.

Her apartment is decent and safe with no extra charges. After reading past reports, I had thought she lived in Kothrud but that's not the case. It seems she also travels to the apartment for the deed.

BTW, does any bro know if the younger bird Arya is choosy or something? I can see her coming online from time to time but she did not read my message or replied.

DarcyDrew
10-14-21, 20:10
One SP is quoting 7 k for 1 shot. Is that the right price in Pune. What is the usual damage for 1 and 2 shots. Does it vary between birds of same SP?Depends. But I haven't paid more than 5 k per shot. That's the max I would go for because no matter how pretty these SP birds might be, the service levels are below average at best. And yes, some SPs do have 2 categories of birds. One group might command a higher price depending on the looks.

PuneRomper
10-15-21, 01:44
Hey David,

Wanted to send you a PM, but your storage is full. Was looking for names and more details on looks, figure, service etc. Planning a visit.

PuneRomper
10-15-21, 01:45
Hey,

It's not your toes that you would be dipping in.

Hey bro, that's what I meant. I've activated my subscription.

Please kindly PM me Aarya's number, you or anyone else who has it.

I've not been in the game since the pandemic started, just got my second vaccine dose a few weeks ago so I feel confident to dip my toes in again.

Vinvik79
10-15-21, 11:45
Can you name this Thai and asset type whether busty.

DathRagnos
10-15-21, 14:22
Any bro here tried Krupa's friend Kathy from Goa. Quoted 8 k for 3-4 hrs. No restrictions on shots.Every seniors have tasted her. She is not from Goa she is tamil. No holes barred. Someone already mentioned her in the post.

HalaMadrid
10-15-21, 18:02
Hey,

It's not your toes that you would be dipping in.Haha, word.

Explorer02
10-16-21, 03:01

Attitude. GFE - 10/10.

Damage - 4. 5 k for 1.

Age. Around 32.Are there any pics bro?

SeriousSam
10-16-21, 08:16
Every seniors have tasted her. She is not from Goa she is tamil. No holes barred. Someone already mentioned her in the post.If she is the same old kathy, well she's not what she used to be, she's fun but lot of changes in body.

DavidP5
10-16-21, 08:49
Hey David,

Wanted to send you a PM, but your storage is full. Was looking for names and more details on looks, figure, service etc. Planning a visit.Sent you a PM, please check.

Ulalaulala123
10-16-21, 09:55
Hi Bros, has anyone tasted below 2 birds, they are shared by an SP. Which one should is better?

AussieGaigin
10-16-21, 12:09
Hi Bros, has anyone tasted below 2 birds, they are shared by an SP. Which one should is better?

Bro, everyone has different tastes in women; only you would be the best judge of which one is better for you. Try them both, and report back.

Nk789
10-16-21, 14:41
Are you referring to nidra?

What's the aid the Thai lady? Does she do DFK?

I went to Swai Baner and came out happy.Yes, nidra, no DFK.

DathRagnos
10-16-21, 18:32
If she is the same old kathy, well she's not what she used to be, she's fun but lot of changes in body.Yes sagging boobs. But I found her holes tight and narrow couldn't enter in the rear. But my friend told me she is very loose down now.

Jaedy
10-16-21, 18:33
Wity support from friends and seniors. Was able to reach Krupa this week.

She asked me about reference and did share the same as guided by a senior. She knows about the forum, as fondly commented that she's too famous on the same).

I denied my links to the forum and continued the play.

Had 2 pops over 4 hrs with chats in between.

Face 6.

Body 7.

Assets 7.

Service 7.

Overall a 6.5 ish.

She will be in mid 30's with a good experience. She also invited me for a 3 some with her friend. I did also see a FR on the same. Will surely go for that, otherwise. Too many ships in the sea.

Thanks to all the friends and senior for sharing the contact.

Cheers.

PuneRomper
10-17-21, 02:16
Got it. Thanks bro.

Sent you a PM, please check.

DathRagnos
10-17-21, 07:38
Shankar and Kindly clear your inbox.

Shankar N
10-17-21, 08:55
Cleared bro. Please send now. Regards.

Shankar and Kindly clear your inbox.

Ulalaulala123
10-17-21, 11:33
Tried the 1st girl in jeans. Thanks to DathRagnos bro for sharing SP Shivaji contact. Turned out it's the famous (or rather infamous) SP Shivani discussed many times in this forum. I found out only when I called the number after reaching the place, a female picked up and said tell my name at reception - "Shivani".

The place is having many 1 BHK "rooms", with one room for the SP girls. The deed happens in the hall and the other girls stay in the bedroom. Two other girls were there, one of them was the 2nd bird in the photos. One thing I found strange was that these girls are very comfortable being nude in front of each other. Maybe common in WGs but I noticed 1st time.

The room was dirty with empty bottles, cigarette boxes and unclean plates on the floor. The room boy quickly cleaned it up. Seems like they didn't had any incall action lately.

Coming to the girl and deed- the name is Mamta. The face is same as the photos but the body- well Hello, miss FAT COW!

The SP refers to her girls as models, but she is clearly a MILF, with a not so well maintained MILF body. Do I think she was a model? Well maybe 10-15 years ago LOL.

Service was mechanical. Only CBJ and Mish. Denied for Kissing, WOT and Doggy. Was rushing with everything. As I am a <5 minutes guy, I enjoy the foreplay more, but here there was no hope.

Was in and out of the place in 20 minutes, and in and out of her in 3-4 minutes LOL.

It's one of the worst experience in my relatively short mongering career. Something that makes you ponder on your life choices, one of them being mongering and paying 5 K for such 3rd class p*ssies.

Well, heading to Delhi for some good time. Should have saved this wasted money for that trip instead.

My ratings:

Looks: 4/10 (Good face with crap body).

Attitude: 1/10.

WIR: Never.

SeriousSam
10-17-21, 12:56
[QUOTE=DathRagnos;2615200]absolutely right

Covai07
10-17-21, 19:27
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BigDikk
10-18-21, 11:03
Any bro here tried Krupa's friend Kathy from Goa. Quoted 8 k for 3-4 hrs. No restrictions on shots.No restriction on shots is just a marketing gimmick. No guy can do more that 3 shots in such short period of time. Try to negotiate and bring her rates down.

GreenRabit
10-18-21, 21:12
Senior Bhamsookh1,

I tried reaching out to you over DM. Unfortunately, your inbox is full.

I request you to kindly share contacts with me if any.

I am in Bhilai Bilaspur for about 2 weeks. Any leads for spas and indies here?
I had met a SA indie here in past but she's settled now.

Arzvaul
10-19-21, 09:26
So, without wasting any time on flashy writing and trying to be Shakespeare from Shivajinagar. Let me bring you to the 2 most underrated but VFM experiences iv had recently.

1) Ocean / Rocky at Lulla Ngr:

The place is supposed to be what they say it is, I. E a spa.

But it's one hell of a place for quick action and stuff you won't get in 95% of centers around Pune.

If your into good therapy and awesome ambience then this isn't a place to find anything like that. But if you need anything else apart from ambience and good technical therapy, then my friend you will find your self at the right place. I see people shelling out 5 k to 7 k for 1 shot in Pune. I suggest you try visiting this place, cause you will definitely find yourselves saving some money.

My favorite Miss out there is Miss S (plump one). Over all you will max shell out here is only 3 k and not a single dime over it. (please do not overpay or spoil people with a wild habit or expecting huge tips).

They have local staff.

Try it out and feel free to share your experiences.

2) Dynamic (kondhwa):

They have locals who are below average looking staff, but the quality of massage they provide with frequent teases and pampering to little Johnny is quite relieving.

My last visit was few days ago, got nice 1 hour therapy with cream (I dnt like oil as it stinks and is hard to get off your skin). And nice massage everywhere (yes. I mean it). And a BBBJ at the end of it.

Counter - 1 k.

Extras - 1.5 bt got it down to 1.2 k.

Lets stick to the prices and try not to over pay.

Remember- Be transactional and not emotional!

Arzvaul
10-19-21, 09:47
Hi,

So this was a a few weeks ago, I had a random urge to go dive into pure bliss and relaxation and I knew that I needed some one with the soft hands and milky skin to melt me.

So called up couple of places, ended up at Nili Jannat spa. Got a good bargain. 90 minutes 1500 (they dnt do that deal but I cracked one cause iv been doing this for years). Got miss are (north east) assigned. She was normal figured in her late 20's and had small boobs but a Good Ass. Massage was quite amazing and I was floating by the 20th min of the therapy. Then we started talking and then discussed extras. Got quoted 4 k for B2B and I laughed at it. She eventually agreed for 3 k and went ahead with it. B2B skills were good. Kept licking me around wildly and then. I sucked her tits till I was satisfied. Then I just felt it would be awesome if I'd get a BJ, so popped in the question and she agreed. Got BBBJ FR additional 500 and I was on the moon as I got the best BJ till date. Eventually released after 5 -7 minutes of BJ as I dnt burst out soon. All payments made Via online pay.

Had the best time over there and it indeed turned out to be Jannat!

WIR. Ohh Yes I will only for her!

PatilBoy69
10-19-21, 10:02

Just like we had Yung spa before?There are lot of Kp spa where Thais are returning. Try calling few and ask. I observed Thais are shared in spas so they come to particular spa when they have booking.

TharkiBoss
10-19-21, 14:23
Can anybody please PM me Neha Aundh's contact.

Happy to reciprocate with an Indi contact I have.

Joy2018
10-19-21, 19:22

Happy to reciprocate with an Indi contact I have.Tried to massage you but it seems your inbox is full.

Ulalaulala123
10-19-21, 20:14
Spas are great bro but no FS from the good looking birds. Only the fugly girls agree. If you got lucky with any good looking or at least above average girl, then give some hints. Will try after my trip to the mongering heaven. Dilwalo ki dilli!

Hi,

So this was a a few weeks ago, I had a random urge to go dive into pure bliss and relaxation and I knew that I needed some one with the soft hands and milky skin to melt me.

So called up couple of places, ended up at Nili Jannat spa. Got a good bargain. 90 minutes 1500 (they dnt do that deal but I cracked one cause iv been doing this for years). Got miss are (north east) assigned. She was normal figured in her late 20's and had small boobs but a Good Ass. Massage was quite amazing and I was floating by the 20th min of the therapy. Then we started talking and then discussed extras. Got quoted 4 k for B2B and I laughed at it. She eventually agreed for 3 k and went ahead with it. B2B skills were good. Kept licking me around wildly and then. I sucked her tits till I was satisfied. Then I just felt it would be awesome if I'd get a BJ, so popped in the question and she agreed. Got BBBJ FR additional 500 and I was on the moon as I got the best BJ till date. Eventually released after 5 -7 minutes of BJ as I dnt burst out soon. All payments made Via online pay.

Had the best time over there and it indeed turned out to be Jannat!

WIR. Ohh Yes I will only for her!

MidnightGamer
10-20-21, 06:42
Hey MadMaxx.

Is it only manthan or there is something before manthan and is it above some hotel? Can you please provide some more details.

Have not had any action since long. Getting msgs from spa in P.S. With new staff. But doesn't look promising. Please provide some more pointers for loc.

Last week I has booked an appointment at this spa.

Counter guy assigned me Assame girl named Nilu.

She is very strong when it comes to massage.

About service, I opted for B2B.

She started with lots of kisses all over body and licking. To my surprise she started giving me BBBJ which was not even decided.

It was a confirmation that this is also on menu.

After 5-10 min I came in her mouth. Took a shower with her. Cleaned each other to removed the oil. Paid her and left.

It was worth the money I paid. Because I never got BBBJ at 2 K.

She also gives FS. Might charge around 4 k.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Damage: 2 k.

Counter Charges: 1.2 k.

MidnightGamer
10-20-21, 07:51
Which is this one? Nibm? Where miss A was there.

2 weeks ago visited v spa.

They have local and northeast therapists as usual.

Nowadays they are sending WhatsApp messages and sending the therapist names.

So paid 1500 at the counter and they are not budging at all below 1500.

Chose a local with the name Shital as I wanted to try something new.

Short in height, married, and medium-size boobs. She is in 30's.

Started with a relaxation massage. After 20 min I have popped the question for service.

Now only HJ & B2B 3 k is available.

Negotiated at 2 k B2B.

Loved the boobs to suck, fingered her a lot. Small and tight P.

I was wondering if I get the FS from her then the experience will be great.

Face 6/10.

Boobs 7/10 (Handful and slight saggy).

Place 6/10.

Overall experience 7/10.

Damage 3500 (Total).

WIR. Maybe.

She is from Wakad and told me that the wakad area becomes very strict due to LE and it is because of the one officer.

Who is very strict. So be aware.

CrazyMunda76
10-20-21, 12:16
Hi brothers,

I'm new here from Delhi. I'm travelling to Pune tomorrow. Can any brother confirm if SP Shivani number ends with 1604 and her DP today says "New arrival"? I got this number online. Kindly guide. Thanks.

GodsonPlay
10-20-21, 14:43
Which is this one? Nibm? Where miss A was there.No, Kharadi.

Near reliance mart.

I don't have any idea about miss A.

PleasureForYou
10-20-21, 14:48
Has anyone taken her service? Her number ends with 730. She is asking me to come to Vishrantwadi chowk and call her. She is quoting me 3-5 k for 1-2 hrs for 1-2 pops plus 700 for hotel.

Her pics are tempting.

I don't remember who has given me her contact and since when it has been in my list.

Tried uploading her pics she sent but unable to do so. She said she is around 26 yrs and my data showed 23 yrs so definitely 3 yrs old data.

Ulalaulala123
10-20-21, 16:36
Have noticed many bros don't post photos with FRs, specially for spa reports. I am quite sure many of the seniors will be regulars with some of the birds and have their WA numbers as well, giving access to their photos and stories. So why doesn't anyone post the photos (even a photo with blurred eyes will help to judge the looks).

I think it will motivate the looker seekers like me to visit them and increase their client base. A WIN-WIN scenario!

PleasureForYou
10-20-21, 18:32
Has anyone taken her service? Her number ends with 730. She is asking me to come to Vishrantwadi chowk and call her. She is quoting me 3-5 k for 1-2 hrs for 1-2 pops plus 700 for hotel.

Her pics are tempting.

I don't remember who has given me her contact and since when it has been in my list.

Tried uploading her pics she sent but unable to do so. She said she is around 26 yrs and my data showed 23 yrs so definitely 3 yrs old data.Strange could not post photos from mobile.

Hunter0077
10-21-21, 05:25
Strange could not post photos from mobile.This is Zoya, many FRs on her on forum.

Thanks.

DarcyDrew
10-21-21, 06:47
Hi brothers,

I'm new here from Delhi. I'm travelling to Pune tomorrow. Can any brother confirm if SP Shivani number ends with 1604 and her DP today says "New arrival"? I got this number online. Kindly guide. Thanks. Number ends in 7419. Your PM is not active.

DusNumberi
10-21-21, 07:03
There was jenny till recently, can anybody help regarding her present working place.

GreenRabit
10-21-21, 08:48
A good FR increases the cost of the service. A good FR with photos will increase it further.

You will get two or three comments telling you what you already knew. The photos are heavily photoshopped.

Not everyone puts DP on whatsapp.

How you want seniors to collect photos?

It will be very awkward to click one after the service.

Have noticed many bros don't post photos with FRs, specially for spa reports. I am quite sure many of the seniors will be regulars with some of the birds and have their WA numbers as well, giving access to their photos and stories. So why doesn't anyone post the photos (even a photo with blurred eyes will help to judge the looks).

I think it will motivate the looker seekers like me to visit them and increase their client base. A WIN-WIN scenario!

MidnightGamer
10-21-21, 09:45
I am getting msgs for a_z having new staff. Not sure if those are worth. But before pandemic I was able to get BJ from miss M.

Bro!

I have been following your posts and you have really been helpful. Thank you.

It is a slightly old report on sleep spa, these days they do not go below 2 K. I had a rapport with A_l (previous manager) and he used to help me get couple's room at 1700. But you need to be there at 12-1 PM max during weekdays. These days they will get to 2 k max.

Had a session with A_e (name of a fruit A for.) there recently and she was one of the best. But this forum already has a few positive reports about her.

Anyway, I happened to be in Pimpale Saudagar area and decided to go for a massage but found most of them are either closed or not offering any extras. I checked these spas:

1. Z_A (name of 25 year old actress who committed suicide) at Spot18 mall: Closed.

2. R_ (Malishka, Mantra are famous for) on second floor of same mall: Do not offer extras. The counter lady literally mentioned that they do not do anything illegal there so I left quietly.

3. B_s (famous spa chain in Pune): Closed.

4. Ku_a (translate this to Hindi: "Who brought it here?" in two words) in Ganesham building terrace: Closed.

5. A_a (another spa chain): Again the counter lady understood my purpose and clearly said that we are a professional agency and offer only massages (do not know how true is that).

Did not want to waste any more time as wifey would get suspicious so got home with KLPD.

Any pointers to good spas in P.S. Area? My Coinbase account is still restricted so I can't get a premium membership. Once my membership is activated, will love to have contacts of any birds so that I can upgrade my mongering from spas to hotels. Can't wait for that.

KenTheRockstar
10-21-21, 10:03
Hey guys,

Came back in Pune last month after a very long time. The city looks different. Especially kthrd area. I had been craving for some bare sessions for long time. Visited sleep spa at aundh last week, as I had some office work nearby so planned the visit. Wanted to meet ms. Apple there. Don't know if she is the same from other aundh spa at mall. The guy at the desk is bit adamant and not ready to share correct info of available girls. Also the counter charges he varies for person to person. So negotiate strong. After paying 1.8 on counter he told only ms. Be is available. Thought to give a try. Big turn off as soon as she came in. Massage was ok, not bad. Lot of hints right from beginning. On turning around asked her to remove clothes. Pulled her pants down and got her on the bed. She spread her legs. She has smooth skin. Lot of fingering till she was wet. Inserted bare and started pumping in. Released the entire load in her. For people interested in bare, try out this girl. Ready for FS, BBJ, CIM, COB, etc. She started cribbing for bare insert. But she herself let me in with her own hand. So there wasn't anything to discuss. Asked her if she didn't enjoy. She just smiled. Overall good experience the girl is very easy to handle as she is quite tiny. Boobs are handful, bit loose, tight pussy, I don't got for DATY but she was pretty clean. Also massage skills are OK. Only downside is her face. I would rate not more than 2/10. I paid her 2.5 k for B2B and got FS.

BigDikk
10-21-21, 13:20
Strange could not post photos from mobile.I think may be the size of the file is very big or more than the dimensions required.

BigDikk
10-21-21, 13:21

Her pics are tempting.

Tried uploading her pics she sent but unable to do so. She said she is around 26 yrs and my data showed 23 yrs so definitely 3 yrs old data.How do you find the actual age of any girl bro?

CrazyMunda76
10-21-21, 13:55
Number ends in 7419. Your PM is not active.OK. Thanks for the reply brother. I'm new so don't have PM facility. Will try something else. As here in Pune for 2 days only.

CrazyMunda76
10-21-21, 13:59
Brother,

Can you please give a hint on the name of the therapist as I'm new and here for 2 days only. Would really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

There is spa in viman nagar.

Johny was very excited to do some action, luckily got one spa which is located in near datta mandir, new spa.

Gave 1200 for 1 HR massage, assigned NE girl, very very good looking.

After 15 minutes she popped qn for extra services , i am surprised that FS and bj was in menu ,coz she is very good looking
she was demanding 4500 for FS but i bargained a lot and finally settle donwn in 3000

after fixed deed she removed her cloth as well as mine also
wow what a good body , she rubbed her boob on my face and chese

she licked my chest with her tongue and goes down to the my johny , johny salute her , she keep my johny in her mouth..

PatilBoy69
10-21-21, 15:41
I am getting messages from keyOra spa KP, Oceanic spa regarding massage and new therapists. Can any fellow monger tell if they are worth the try?

PatilBoy69
10-21-21, 15:43
Strange could not post photos from mobile.The pics looking very tempting. Do share FR if you manage to taste.

Tut Li
10-21-21, 17:11

Her pics are tempting.

Tried uploading her pics she sent but unable to do so. She said she is around 26 yrs and my data showed 23 yrs so definitely 3 yrs old data.She used to operate by name Neha. Average many reviews are there. Search using 730 digits in 1000 posts per page option.

PuneGuy2006
10-21-21, 18:49
Has anyone met with Nayla from seeking arrangement.

PleasureForYou
10-21-21, 19:49
How do you find the actual age of any girl bro?They always tell less only.

Hector7391
10-21-21, 21:15
1. Bliss Baner.

Massage therapist was NE (Miss Angel). Therapy was overall good. Only HJ was on the menu for 1 k. Did not take as it was expensive.

Counter 1.5 k 60 min.

2. S. Manthan.

Local therapist. No extras offered.

Counter 1.2 k 45 min.

Seniors please suggest some good spas with services.

Thanks.

Hector.

CoolMots
10-21-21, 22:18
Dears,

Do share contact of SP Rohit from Viman Nagar.

Enjoy.

Iphonex
10-22-21, 03:49
I was having some time and messaged Krupa on WA, she responded immediately. She asked me to meet me in KP lane number 7.

Went into the room. It's clean. Started with bit of chit chat and started the deed.

I like those boobs. It's natural and personally I like these kind of boobs.

Started with covered BJ and then I fucked her face and slapped her hardly with my tool. BJ lasted for 10 minutes and she is good at it.

Then asked for WOT. She really put lot of efforts and fucked her for 10 minutes. She got tired and then she literally begged to fuck in doggy style as she like it the most.

Kept her cat in proper position and banged her very hard for 15 minutes without stop. Amazing sound is coming with this position. I came and it was an amazing experience.

During all this time, I make sure that those boobs are literally pressed hard. And ate them.

Only thing is I found some smell from her cat. Rest all are good.

Immediately went to wash room and cleaned myself with lot of soap.

Paid her and left. Overall a good experience.

I have this fantasy. To have a Indian girl with these kind of boobs to dance in front of me naked. Next time I will request her to fulfill my fantasy.

Charges 4 k plus 1. 5 k.

Time 1 hour and 1 shot.

Boobs 10 on 10.

Face 7 on 10.

Body 7 on 10.

Cat 5 on 10 as there is smell coming.

Overall experience 7 on 10.

WIR _ yes for those boobs.

MidnightGamer
10-22-21, 08:21
Off from spa activities since 1 and half yr.

Need to know about good spa for massage and fun atleast b2 b. Gone through reports and found about manthan, similar to bride, m, v spa. V looks sure shot but is very far. I thought manthan due to report on nilu but the latest report is worst. About m not sure which one mera or mistake one.

ST is good and tried many times before 3 yrs when was working nearby.

So can anyone give hints on spa and therapist name?

Ulalaulala123
10-22-21, 08:41
Yes, sometimes even MILFs say they are 27-28 which I find laughable as you can clearly tell they are lying.

One funny thig happened some time back with a young spa bird. Her real name was a generic spa girl name and there were 2 more therapists in that spa using same name. So I was taunting her that she should have at least kept a different name, otherwise clients will book someone else instead of her, she should have discussed with other therapists to keep a unique name etc.

I kept this going throughout the massage and service. Finally she took out her PAN card and showed me that's indeed her real name, that's when I found she was 1997 born LOL.

They always tell less only.

Ulalaulala123
10-22-21, 09:15
Bro I am not asking anyone to click photo themselves, but there are many ways to get access to their public photos. It can be whatsapp, insta, fb etc. It does help if you know their real name. I once overheard a bird's real name and was able to find her insta. Although not going to share that here for privacy reasons.

I am attaching a photo of Rozy who gives only topless HJ. I am talking about these type photos where face is not completely visible but you can figure out rest of her looks.

I do agree some amount of photoshop is always there but many of these young spa birds will look 70-80% of the photos. It's the fat cows from SP Shivani who need heavy photoshopping LOL.

A good FR increases the cost of the service. A good FR with photos will increase it further.

You will get two or three comments telling you what you already knew. The photos are heavily photoshopped.

Not everyone puts DP on whatsapp.

How you want seniors to collect photos?

It will be very awkward to click one after the service.

CyberPandit
10-22-21, 09:49
Bro,

Can you let me know where is this in Lulla nagar. Couldn't find it.

So, without wasting any time on flashy writing and trying to be Shakespeare from Shivajinagar. Let me bring you to the 2 most underrated but VFM experiences iv had recently.

1) Ocean / Rocky at Lulla Ngr:

The place is supposed to be what they say it is, I. E a spa.

But it's one hell of a place for quick action and stuff you won't get in 95% of centers around Pune.

If your into good therapy and awesome ambience then this isn't a place to find anything like that. But if you need anything else apart from ambience and good technical therapy, then my friend you will find your self at the right place. I see people shelling out 5 k to 7 k for 1 shot in Pune. I suggest you try visiting this place, cause you will definitely find yourselves saving some money.

DactMong
10-22-21, 11:34
There was also Na na with best service. J rocked too.

If any leads on either. Will appreciate. Its all new staff now.

There was jenny till recently, can anybody help regarding her present working place.

TharkiBoss
10-23-21, 02:24
Thanks to all bros here who have shared the contact with me. I have shared with you all the contact I had. It seems I was the only one in this forum not having Neha's contact. LOL

Happy to reciprocate with an Indi contact I have..

Hunter0077
10-23-21, 06:16
Thanks to all bros here who have shared the contact with me. I have shared with you all the contact I had. It seems I was the only one in this forum not having Neha's contact. LOL.Hahaha LOL.

CyberPandit
10-23-21, 07:42
Would you be kind enough to share her number.

Thanks to all bros here who have shared the contact with me. I have shared with you all the contact I had. It seems I was the only one in this forum not having Neha's contact. LOL.

Joy2018
10-23-21, 09:45
Thanks to all bros here who have shared the contact with me. I have shared with you all the contact I had. It seems I was the only one in this forum not having Neha's contact. LOL

.Shared digits with you.

Not sure if she is active all the time or only when in need.

Peace123
10-23-21, 21:16
Thanks to all bros here who have shared the contact with me. I have shared with you all the contact I had. It seems I was the only one in this forum not having Neha's contact. LOL.Tharki bro. Your inbox is full. Please create some space.

Member #4739
10-24-21, 02:24
Visited this spa a month back. Girls are decent.

Anyone knows if they provide extras?

AussieGaigin
10-24-21, 06:17
Would you be kind enough to share her number.Send him a PM and ask for it.

Ulalaulala123
10-24-21, 08:30
Bro that's one of my biggest fantasy too, to see girls dancing nude but didn't had any luck so far. There are many videos online where girls allow to shoot video of their naked dance. Not sure how people manage to convince them. Let us know if Krupa agrees.

If anyone knows in Pune or Mumbai, let me know. Am willing to visit just for the dance (1 on 1 in a room, not like stage dance), no other action required. We should have strip clubs in India where girls will perform seductive stripping followed by a lapdance LOL.

I have this fantasy. To have a Indian girl with these kind of boobs to dance in front of me naked. Next time I will request her to fulfill my fantasy.

On The Wings
10-24-21, 12:00
Bro that's one of my biggest fantasy too, to see girls dancing nude... Am willing to visit just for the dance (1 on 1 in a room, not like stage dance), no other action required. We should have strip clubs in India where girls will perform seductive stripping followed by a lapdance LOL.When it comes to Nude dance with sexy moves and seductive show of assets. In rhythm with Popular Hindi songs. Mumbai and Pune surely lacks this area and Kolkatta Sona buildings is the lead scorer. There the Gals play some item Songs and slowly strip themselves one by one and you are free to play and touch with those mind boggling assets. You can avail the service just with dance or you can continue the act for fun.

Similar service was offered by some of the Dance Bars in Ulas Nagar. You can select the gal from the Dance bar and in the Room upstairs you can enjoy a 1-1 dance. Everything is History now.

And of course. We had Cabarets till 2009 and Blue Nile of Colaba was the last victim to pull down its shutters. Complete nude dance by few beauties and lap dance. Sorry, No.

RedJohn0302
10-24-21, 16:56
Hello good folks, First post here!

I was active on Mumbai forums years back (when buying subscription was a ease and not a struggle- not a fan of crypto). I was mostly active in MP / Spa scene, had a really good equation with couple of girls over the years which I was happy with. MP scene in Mumbai a 12-15 years back was just glorious with so many wonderful chicks available without cutting deep holes in your pockets.

Moved to Pune couple of years, took a long gap from mongering (lockdowns didn't help either). Since, I could not even remember my original ID and associated email, had to create a new account. Having absolutely no experience with cryptos, buying subscription was kind of struggle but was able to go thru finally.

Meanwhile, I started with easy pickings. I had been to Crystal, Kharadi before lockdowns and got many messages when they restarted the ops again.

Following are couple of reports from my visits to Crystal, Kharadi over last couple of weeks.

Place is very easy to find and the fact that you can get parking space outside the building even on a weekend is a plus.

Coming to the MP itself, whole setup is of a cheap MP.

1. Ms. Sonal / Sonali from Cystal, Kharadi.

Charges - 1200 Rs counter + 2500 for B2B.

Boobs - 3 out of 10. Non-existent almost.

Face - 5 out of 10. She isn't ugly but strictly average.

Body- 5 out of 10. She is petite with above average body.

She did get very wet and let me finger her a lot.

Overall experience 5 out of 10.

WIR. No, I don't like girls who don't let me kiss / DFK them.

2. Ms. Nidhi from Cystal, Kharadi.

Charges - 1200 Rs counter + 2500 for B2 be.

Boobs - 5 out of 10.

Face - 5 out of 10. Average looker but pimples are a turn off.

Body- 5 out of 10. She is too thin for my liking.

She has an "outie" type pussy which I love. But she just refused to let me finger her which was a turn off.

Overall experience - 6 out of 10.

WIR. Don't know. I won't if I find better options soon, LOL.

Hoping to get some good pointers / help with couple of indies / reliable SPs. Thanks!

Bumblebee93
10-24-21, 20:04
Can anyone DM me contacts in or around Viman Nagar please? Looking for a good BJ. I can compensate with my contacts.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Bumblebee93
10-24-21, 20:52
Can anyone provide me contacts in Viman Nagar. I can provide you my contacts. Please PM me.

DavidP5
10-24-21, 23:32
Visited this spa a month back. Girls are decent.

Anyone knows if they provide extras?Mostly no extras in any of their branch. They seems professional and you can get good massage there. Though we never know if any masseuse is doing it secretly.

DathRagnos
10-25-21, 05:55
You need a subscription for us to mail you the contacts.

Can anyone provide me contacts in Viman Nagar. I can provide you my contacts. Please PM me.

Arzvaul
10-25-21, 07:12
Bro,

Can you let me know where is this in Lulla nagar. Couldn't find it.Bro you need to go to the Lulla Nagar chowk also famously known as G. Junction. There you will find a famous bhel franchise. That's the same building ud find the place.

Arzvaul
10-25-21, 07:19
I am getting messages from keyOra spa KP, Oceanic spa regarding massage and new therapists. Can any fellow monger tell if they are worth the try?Both are decent and have local and north east staff.

They may have Thai available on demand as Thai are shared around these spas.

Been to kiyora a couple of months before and ambience is not that great as it's not maintained. Got HJ+top access for 2 k. I agreed cz I was desperate at the time and the therapist was a and. E with well sized melons which was indeed a surprise for me.

BoyPune
10-25-21, 07:28
Contacted them on fb. Deal decided for 3 k for 1 HR.

Exp. Good attitude m helpful.

Place. Small 1 bhk in BHugaon.

Vag. Very loose.

Pj5524
10-25-21, 09:16
Hey guys,

I am from Hadapsar and been hunting gals from fb and locanto. But now want some independent. Can some one please help me with few contacts.

SidClick
10-25-21, 10:56
Decided to Treat my body to a massage after a long tiring Week and walked into crystal spa on a Saturday afternoon.

Counter guy quoted 1.2 K for a 60 minute massage, negotiated to 1 k for 45 minutes and he obliged, asked for a NE basis their Massaging skills.

Was guided to the room and in comes M* (Movie name staring Kriti sanon and pankaj Tripathi), was absolutely stunned and Jaw dropped by her looks and figure. She is Petite, around 23-24 from Meghalaya and very fluently communicated in English.

She asked me to lay on my chest and gave a good dry rub and stretches.

She lower my disposables during the back massage and gave a good bum massage with occasional touches to balls and Johnny, knew extras were available immediately.

Once turned around, popped the question and she quoted 3 K for B2B. Tried negotiating hard, but wouldn't budge for the world. Handed her 3 K and made her undress myself. Her body disappointed me initially since she has very small assets, but made up with a Good B2B eventually.

Came on her flat chest which she didn't mind.

Ratings:

Spa ambience: 6/10 (like any other crystal chain).

Looks: 12/10 (Can take such a girl to any restaurant or club at any given point).

Boobs: 6/10 (personally prefer average size and above).

Massage and B2B skills: 8/10.

While negotiating She also mentioned locals are willing to do B2B for 1.5 K, but she personally wouldn't budge. She was even okay to send in a local during our negotiations since we both weren't willing to budge.

MeatHyd101
10-25-21, 15:20
Hi guys.

Recently observed that some of the indies have changed their WA account from normal to WA business account.

Was just wondering what diff that makes for them. Also any diff that would make for us when chatting with their WA business account that we need to be mindful?

Anyone has any thoughts / suggestions?

Happy mongering.

AbbyJoes86
10-25-21, 16:57
Can any kind soul share Krupa digits. PM active.

PatilBoy69
10-25-21, 17:40
Both are decent and have local and north east staff.

They may have Thai available on demand as Thai are shared around these spas.

Been to kiyora a couple of months before and ambience is not that great as it's not maintained. Got HJ+top access for 2 k. I agreed cz I was desperate at the time and the therapist was a and. E with well sized melons which was indeed a surprise for me.Thanks for the heads up bro. Could you name therapist and was B2B on offer?

Gabbar1
10-25-21, 18:01
Can someone share contact of Krupa and Neha. I had got the contact of Neha few years back but number seems to be not working. Please PM me.

LulzAk
10-25-21, 18:57
Can you give some pointers how to get there?

Decided to Treat my body to a massage after a long tiring Week and walked into crystal spa on a Saturday afternoon.

Counter guy quoted 1.2 K for a 60 minute massage, negotiated to 1 k for 45 minutes and he obliged, asked for a NE basis their Massaging skills.

Was guided to the room and in comes M* (Movie name staring Kriti sanon and pankaj Tripathi), was absolutely stunned and Jaw dropped by her looks and figure. She is Petite, around 23-24 from Meghalaya and very fluently communicated in English.

She lower my disposables during the back massage and gave a good bum massage with occasional touches to balls and Johnny, knew extras were available immediately.

BigDikk
10-26-21, 04:29
Hi guys.

Recently observed that some of the indies have changed their WA account from normal to WA business account.

Was just wondering what diff that makes for them. Also any diff that would make for us when chatting with their WA business account that we need to be mindful?

Anyone has any thoughts / suggestions?

Happy mongering.Many girls do that. Not much difference for a business account. It will just show what kind of business they have, their location, maps, timing or working hours, when you click on their profile. The recent privacy law of data collection was an issue with these WA accounts.

MidnightGamer
10-26-21, 07:23
Went on sun aft. Previously tried locals only and got b2 b and BJ. As NE was available thought to try one but it was a wrong decision. NE there gives HJ with top access only. So if you are into b2 b, don't go with NE there.

Entry 1. 2 + 0. 8 for HJ.

Khunter
10-26-21, 10:27
Hi all, can somebody share details / digits of any fair skin indi? All the ones I tried are eaither dark or wheatish complexion. I am more into fair chicks. Would be truly honoured.

I will send whatever contacts I have.

Anandhyd123
10-26-21, 12:36
I would like to visit her. Is it possible to share her contact details by any chance?

I was having some time and messaged Krupa on WA, she responded immediately. She asked me to meet me in KP lane number 7.

Went into the room. It's clean. Started with bit of chit chat and started the deed.

I like those boobs. It's natural and personally I like these kind of boobs.

Started with covered BJ and then I fucked her face and slapped her hardly with my tool. BJ lasted for 10 minutes and she is good at it.

Then asked for WOT. She really put lot of efforts and fucked her for 10 minutes. She got tired and then she literally begged to fuck in doggy style as she like it the most.

Kept her cat in proper position and banged her very hard for 15 minutes without stop. Amazing sound is coming with this position. I came and it was an amazing experience.

During all this time, I make sure that those boobs are literally pressed hard. And ate them..

Gabbar1
10-26-21, 13:04
The spa changes the name frequently. It's the building besides titan eye shop. It's a old 3 story building. You have to go from back side and it's top floor.

Hi,

I called the no. In JD, there were 2 & no one picked up yesterday & today. Same address is mentioned in JD, but there is no 'Kimati Hotel ' in google maps. Visited the place. There was no such Place / Sign board beside Titan Eye Plus. Checked both sides of the road. Opp side of road there is a Hyundai Showroom, & building with Dominoes at Grd floor. There are lines of shops between HP petrol pump & Titan eye on that side of road. Where is this place exactly?

2. Where is Crystal spa?

NewCasual
10-26-21, 18:56
This is Zoya, many FRs on her on forum.

Thanks.Hi,

I am new here, this is my first post. Can some senior member please share contact detail of Zoya. Thanks.

AussieGaigin
10-26-21, 23:31
Hi,

I am new here, this is my first post. Can some senior member please share contact detail of Zoya. Thanks.Have you read the instructions at the top of the page?

AussieGaigin
10-26-21, 23:32
I would like to visit her. Is it possible to share her contact details by any chance?Send him a PM and ask.

TharkiBoss
10-27-21, 04:09
Hi all, can somebody share details / digits of any fair skin indi? All the ones I tried are eaither dark or wheatish complexion. I am more into fair chicks. Would be truly honoured.

I will send whatever contacts I have.Please check your pm.

DadFuck
10-27-21, 08:38
Hi all,

Can anybody give me contact of a bit chubby fair girl. Can reciprocate with my contact. Thank all.

Khunter
10-27-21, 11:36
Got it thanks bhai!

Was trying to send few to you but your inbox is full it seems.

You might already have them.

Please check your pm.

InvincibleBet
10-27-21, 12:02
Recently got in touch with a indi from Pune, 27 and fair.

Fixed a single session meet at my place and it was good exp.

Nice body and BBJ also was good.

2 hrs time spent exploring each other, good time in 4 k.

I got an access to this place if anyone want we can share and have a safe mongering exp.

Appolo13
10-27-21, 16:56
A lot is written about her already. She seems decently educated, very polite, and well groomed.

She came on the said time, coordinated well, came in a saree which was quite a turn on.

Not a time watcher, lets you do as you like.

She has put on weight. So she is little in the curvy+ category. High on energy though. Damages are usual - 4 k.

BarneyStin2015
10-27-21, 19:53
Hi,

Please check PM have responded.

Hi all,

Can anybody give me contact of a bit chubby fair girl. Can reciprocate with my contact. Thank all.

CodedGod
10-28-21, 08:26
Hi can someone share contacts for krupa and jasmine.

A little confused between 3 some or convenance as I'm right next to magarpatta.

CodedGod
10-28-21, 09:18
Hi can someone share contacts for krupa and jasmine.

A little confused between 3 some or convenance as I'm right next to magarpatta.Thank you Appolo13 and stoner08 for the contact.

TharkiBoss
10-28-21, 11:39
Hi all,

Can anybody give me contact of a bit chubby fair girl. Can reciprocate with my contact. Thank all.Sent you PM. Please check.

TharkiBoss
10-28-21, 11:43
Hi,

Please check PM have responded.I have sent a PM to you too. Please check.

TharkiBoss
10-28-21, 11:47
Got it thanks bhai!

Was trying to send few to you but your inbox is full it seems.

You might already have them.Cleared my inbox bro.

TharkiBoss
10-28-21, 12:09
It's a week old FR.

I used to be regular for massage with a bird in spa. She had specialized in massaging the balls and butt crack. Another thing, I used to be regular with her was her huge melons. She is a 30+ lady having average looks and medium height. I have been trying for couple of years to get an FS from her, which she used to sent always stating some or the other reasons.

Last week finally, luck smiled on me and she called me to meet outside the spa. She had hinted earlier once that she would ask me to meet her outside the spa and share a drink if she plans to give FS to me. So I got ready on decided date, booked a hotel room, bought the protection and picked her up from place near the spa. Once I reached the hotel room, had some chitchat with her, got some snacks and opened the bottle. Had a couple of drinks with her first before the deed. She wanted to get high first so that she can give good service. After getting high, she stripped completely naked with her massive Jugs hanging like pendulum. I instantly got a boner and started feasting hungrily on her tits. After that, she gave me a a nice BBBJ and I fucked her with protection on in missionary, wot and doggy. She was also kind of wild and licked me on my neck and chest my nipples. I did some DATY on her as she was clean there. After climaxing, got tired as it was already 3 hours, paid her 4 k. She was asking for 5 k, but agreed for 4 k as I was a regular with her for past couple of years. It seems she is in need of urgent money now, so agreed for FS.

Face - 6.

Tits - 10/10.

Ass - 7 (average).

Attitude - 8-9 (I had experienced other sex crazed tigresses in bed, so only 8 to her), but she tried to please.

Damages -4 k to her, 1. 5 k to hotel+ drinks & snacks.

PatilBoy69
10-29-21, 03:41
It's a week old FR.

I used to be regular for massage with a bird in spa. She had specialized in massaging the balls and butt crack. Another thing, I used to be regular with her was her huge melons. She is a 30+ lady having average looks and medium height. I have been trying for couple of years to get an FS from her, which she used to sent always stating some or the other reasons.

Last week finally, luck smiled on me and she called me to meet outside the spa. She had hinted earlier once that she would ask me to meet her outside the spa and share a drink if she plans to give FS to me. So I got ready on decided date, booked a hotel room, bought the protection and picked her up from place near the spa. Once I reached the hotel room, had some chitchat with her, got some snacks and opened the bottle. Had a couple of drinks with her first before the deed. She wanted to get high first so that she can give good service. After getting high, she stripped completely naked with her massive Jugs hanging like pendulum. I instantly got a boner and started feasting hungrily on her tits. After that, she gave me a a nice BBBJ and I fucked her with protection on in missionary, wot and doggy. She was also kind of wild and licked me on my neck and chest my nipples. I did some DATY on her as she was clean there. After climaxing, got tired as it was already 3 hours, paid her 4 k. She was asking for 5 k, but agreed for 4 k as I was a regular with her for past couple of years. It seems she is in need of urgent money now, so agreed for FS..Brother,

Can you give some more pointers on Spa or therapist name?

Khunter
10-29-21, 07:16
Hi fellas Need 2 helps. digits who have their own place and some reliable SP / agents operates around balewadi baner aundh pcmc areas. Heart full thanks in advance!

RohanDe
10-29-21, 12:22
Thanks for sharing bro. Is this aund* one or pimple* m?

Went on sun aft. Previously tried locals only and got b2 b and BJ. As NE was available thought to try one but it was a wrong decision. NE there gives HJ with top access only. So if you are into b2 b, don't go with NE there.

Entry 1. 2 + 0. 8 for HJ.

NewCasual
10-29-21, 12:55

She lower my disposables during the back massage and gave a good bum massage with occasional touches to balls and Johnny, knew extras were available immediately.Sir, has the name changed for this Spa? I went to the address mentioned on JD but there is no Crystal spa there. One other spa is there on first floor. Please guide.

Thanks.

PleasureForYou
10-29-21, 17:00
Guys,

Any suggestions whom can I bring home? Tomorrow and day after tomorrow. Please suggest along with contacts if you want to share. One more thing Shalini of Vishrantwadi turned out to be Zoya and many mixed reviews I found on ISG. Few has still asked me to share the number and they said that they will update me about the service once availed. Even they are not bothered about the money involved. Trust me after spending around 5-6 k if you don't get good service its a total waste. But if you still think to collect the number and keep with you its up to you.

Bumblebee93
10-30-21, 03:34
I am new here. Please tell me how to get subscription. Is it only by bitcoin? I have some contacts and would like to exchange.

GuptaSumedh8
10-30-21, 11:24
Sent you PM. Please check.Hi bro,

Can you send me the contact number. It's my first time.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

NewCasual
10-30-21, 15:37
Hi guys, finally had my first spa experience.

After reading so many reports here, I was craving to try some real action myself. Visited the spa yesterday, paid 1.5 K at the counter and asked for a NE girl.

A girl by the name of Jenny came. She was on the plump side, having big boobs but nice face. So I decided to move ahead. She gave good massage for the first 30 minutes (Touched by balls a lot of time in between) and then she asked if I am interested in extras. B2B and HJ was available.

Negotiated the rate to 2 K for B2B. Did the deed for 20-25 minutes. She was very clean and fully shaven all over so enjoyed a lot.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (as I don't like big boobs. Medium size and firm is what I like).

Height: 5.3.

Weight: 65.

Has any one tried any other girl from this spa? Or any other spa in Wanowrie area. Please share.

Thanks.

PleasureForYou
10-30-21, 17:22
It's a week old FR.

Last week finally, luck smiled on me and she called me to meet outside the spa. She had hinted earlier once that she would ask me to meet her outside the spa and share a drink if she plans to give FS to me. So I got ready on decided date, booked a hotel room, bought the protection and picked her up from place near the spa. Once I reached the hotel room, had some chitchat with her, got some snacks and opened the bottle. Had a couple of drinks with her first before the deed. She wanted to get high first so that she can give good service. After getting high, she stripped completely naked with her massive Jugs hanging like pendulum. I instantly got a boner and started feasting hungrily on her tits. After that, she gave me a a nice BBBJ and I fucked her with protection on in missionary, wot and doggy. She was also kind of wild and licked me on my neck and chest my nipples. I did some DATY on her as she was clean there. After climaxing, got tired as it was already 3 hours, paid her 4 k. She was asking for 5 k, but agreed for 4 k as I was a regular with her for past couple of years. It seems she is in need of urgent money now, so agreed for FS.Bhai I am home alone today and tomorrow. Please share her contacts then I can bring her home. Also reference.

KenTheRockstar
10-31-21, 10:28
Which spa is this bro? What is the location? And the name of the girl?

It's a week old FR.

Last week finally, luck smiled on me and she called me to meet outside the spa. She had hinted earlier once that she would ask me to meet her outside the spa and share a drink if she plans to give FS to me. So I got ready on decided date, booked a hotel room, bought the protection and picked her up from place near the spa. Once I reached the hotel room, had some chitchat with her, got some snacks and opened the bottle. Had a couple of drinks with her first before the deed. She wanted to get high first so that she can give good service. After getting high, she stripped completely naked with her massive Jugs hanging like pendulum. I instantly got a boner and started feasting hungrily on her tits. After that, she gave me a a nice BBBJ and I fucked her with protection on in missionary, wot and doggy. She was also kind of wild and licked me on my neck and chest my nipples. I did some DATY on her as she was clean there. After climaxing, got tired as it was already 3 hours, paid her 4 k. She was asking for 5 k, but agreed for 4 k as I was a regular with her for past couple of years. It seems she is in need of urgent money now, so agreed for FS..

KenTheRockstar
10-31-21, 10:30
What is the name of this spa? I maybe visiting mptta next week. Will try to go to this spa. I love big boobs.

Hi guys, finally had my first spa experience.

After reading so many reports here, I was craving to try some real action myself. Visited the spa yesterday, paid 1.5 K at the counter and asked for a NE girl.

A girl by the name of Jenny came. She was on the plump side, having big boobs but nice face. So I decided to move ahead. She gave good massage for the first 30 minutes (Touched by balls a lot of time in between) and then she asked if I am interested in extras. B2B and HJ was available.

Negotiated the rate to 2 K for B2B. Did the deed for 20-25 minutes. She was very clean and fully shaven all over so enjoyed a lot.

Looks: 7/10.

Appolo13
10-31-21, 12:18
Shared SP digits on PM.

Hi fellas Need 2 helps. digits who have their own place and some reliable SP / agents operates around balewadi baker aundh pcmc areas. Heart full thanks in advance!

RoamingForPune
10-31-21, 18:34
This is not a spa but MP. There are only partitions and no separate rooms and no AC and only one bathroom. There are only local therapists available. But the worst part is the filthy massage oil they use which does not get removed even after taking multiple showers.

The spa changes the name frequently. It's the building besides titan eye shop. It's a old 3 story building. You have to go from back side and it's top floor.

BarneyStin2015
10-31-21, 18:51
Hi guys,

I hope everyone is having a good time now as covid restrictions have been eased. I too am looking to venture new spa scene in Pune. I have a specific requirement for a therapist who is good at providing bum massage along with special attention to crack, anal region and inner thighs. I really like such massages earlier I had some therapists who used to provide such amazing massages but due to covid most of them have disappeared. I shall be highly thankful to those who would help me in this regards. I shall also share my contacts in return. Happy Mongering and Happy Diwali. May your rocket stay high.

MongShree
11-01-21, 07:57
Hello guys,

Has anyone tried Jasmine recently?

I want to try her in the coming week. Please let me know if any of you tried her recently.

MidnightGamer
11-01-21, 11:50
It's pimple.

Thanks for sharing bro. Is this aund* one or pimple* m?

NewCasual
11-01-21, 15:21
What is the name of this spa? I maybe visiting mptta next week. Will try to go to this spa. I love big boobs.Mantra, it is in Wanowrie.

LandFakir09
11-01-21, 18:28
Need info for spas providing action in Aundh, Baner and KP.

Help greatly appreciated.

Please PM the details.

Maddykhair
11-01-21, 18:41
Dear seniors please share contact of Krupa's friend. If possible please share pics. PM is open.

Appolo13
11-02-21, 13:25
Met her at my place last week.

Communication. Strictly through TG. She seemingly gets a lot of messages.

Appearance - 22-24. Slim. Nice figure. Has lost weight so stretch marks. Wears glasses.

Assets. Well rounded firm racks. Small tits. Decently firm body. Clean and reasonably nice down there.

Attitude. Likes to talk a bit. Likes sweet red wine. Does not smoke. Relaxed and not a time watcher.

Performance. If you are kind and nice and not desperate for the act from get go, does enjoy a lot of foreplay and teasing. BJ skills are above average. Likes to look into the eye during BJ. Can do foreplay as long as you want. Prefers final act in missionary.

Damages. Anywhere between 10-15 k for 3-5 hours 2 sessions.

Rairao
11-02-21, 16:57
Hi,

I want to see a Marathi mulgi in Pune. Please share contacts of SPs who can be of help with this. I can share contacts in Bangalore. TIA.

VJ123
11-02-21, 17:09
Greetings everyone,

New joiner to this forum. Have been a silent reader of this forum for a few months. Recently activated my PM. I would like to try Arya to start with. Request all the forum members to help me get started by providing her contact. I assure to contribute to the forum in the best way possible.

Cheers!

VJ123.

Akp16
11-02-21, 17:39
I liked her attitude and her willingness to please.

But she appeared too fat compared to her pics.

Please send me contacts of few indies who you think are worth. Thanks.Anyone have Jasmine pics? Please share.

Hector7391
11-02-21, 19:17
Hi,

Please let me know some good spas in Pune where BBJ is available. Having a limited budget.

Thanks.

YoungShark
11-03-21, 06:35
Strange could not post photos from mobile.
Has anyone met with Nayla from seeking arrangement.There's a separate thread on SA in India. Try there. One thing I am understanding now is that the quality outside and inside SA is same, but the prices they quote are like 10 X. There are many horny sugar daddies there who are ok with that since the platform provides them easy access with less risks. And the same girls (so called super babies) are now milking it successfully.

Maddykhair
11-03-21, 07:04
Has anyone tried Aarya recently. If anyone has alternate no. Please share. I have her no. Ending 047.

YoungShark
11-03-21, 07:28
Thanks to all bros here who have shared the contact with me. I have shared with you all the contact I had. It seems I was the only one in this forum not having Neha's contact. LOL.Even I don't have it but ya I am new here so probably that's why. My PM is active now if any good Samaritan can share. Also, do we have her pics posted on this forum somewhere?

YoungShark
11-03-21, 07:46
Hello brothers!

Many thanks in advance.Bro,

Can you share FR if you have met her? I gave her a pass since she was not ready to meet outside or video call for confirmation. Which means her pics / age may not match when you directly meet her first time in a hotel.

SnoopSgp
11-03-21, 17:08
Shared SP digits on PM.Could you kindly share the details to me.

Long time lurker in this forum.

Newbie who has a last minute trip to Pune and will be in PCMC tomorrow.

Akp16
11-03-21, 17:41
Anyone have Jasmine pics? Please share.This is the pic she gave. Is it the recent one. If anyone could confirm, it would be helpful.

ZachariaMoney
11-03-21, 17:52
This is the pic she gave. Is it the recent one. If anyone could confirm, it would be helpful.Yes that is her indeed!

VJ123
11-03-21, 18:48
Has anyone tried Aarya recently. If anyone has alternate no. Please share. I have her no. Ending 047.Bro,

I was also trying to reach out to her but she seems unavailable. Her last seen in WA is about two weeks back.

Akp16
11-03-21, 19:39
Would be wonderful once SA girls start doing 3 k for 2 LOL.Bhamsookh Bro, wanted to text you. Could you please clear your PM.

GreenBench21
11-03-21, 20:30
Yo bros, need some help. Need digits who got their own place and some reliable SP / agents. TIA.

SnoopSgp
11-04-21, 02:31
Hi bros,

Please help to provide SP or agent contacts in Pune.

I am here for a short trip.

New to mongering scene in India, so can not reciprocate.

I will be glad to help with connect acts in.

DathRagnos
11-04-21, 03:37
This is the pic she gave. Is it the recent one. If anyone could confirm, it would be helpful.Pic is little old. Like anderson said she is fatter than the pic.

InvincibleBet
11-04-21, 09:42
Yo bros, need some help. Need digits who got their own place and some reliable SP / agents. TIA.Sent you a PM bro.

Akp16
11-04-21, 10:35
Pic is little old. Like anderson said she is fatter than the pic.Thanks bro.

YoungShark
11-04-21, 10:48
Met her at my place last week.

Communication. Strictly through TG. She seemingly gets a lot of messages.

Appearance - 22-24. Slim. Nice figure. Has lost weight so stretch marks. Wears glasses.

Assets. Well rounded firm racks. Small tits. Decently firm body. Clean and reasonably nice down there.

Attitude. Likes to talk a bit. Likes sweet red wine. Does not smoke. Relaxed and not a time watcher.

Performance. If you are kind and nice and not desperate for the act from get go, does enjoy a lot of foreplay and teasing. BJ skills are above average. Likes to look into the eye during BJ. Can do foreplay as long as you want. Prefers final act in missionary..Couldn't find her on SA. Can you provide link or PM her TG ID pl.

Explore2020
11-04-21, 10:59
Hi everybody,

Glad to see some seniors like Krishna, Tutley still part of the group. I am back in Pune after seven years. Nice to see you guys contributing to this forum.

This is my FR about an African from P.S. Area which I met recently.

Got to my place. She quotes 7 K for ST. I'd negotiated Saying I will try her for 3 K1 hour, if she participates well, I promise to extend for one more hour for 5 K2 hours. No counting number of shots. All included except anal.

She looks medium built in photo that she had send me on WhatsApp. However when we started to shed clothes, found that she had a big tummy.

Boobs swear soft saggy and full with beautiful nipples. She has a very soft ass but definitely not massive.

Her skin was smooth but lips are dry.

We did everything from that fuck to mesh and doggy. She gives a BJ with cover only. But gets very excited and naughty.

She says that she likes to have beer. Probably will get her some other time.

Good experience though not very happy with her body. Lips were dry so no point DFK. But a very cooperative girl.

DadFuck
11-04-21, 12:54
Hello mongers,

Anyone tried Prachi HR recently.

DadFuck
11-04-21, 13:07
Hello mongers any one help with these SA contact Swati.

Hot Temptress.

Shruti.

Justasmile24.

Sameera.

Sugabaeaarohi.

Queenie.

ZachariaMoney
11-04-21, 16:52
Has anyone tried Aarya recently. If anyone has alternate no. Please share. I have her no. Ending 047.Her new number ends with 771 as far as I remember. She sent a Happy Diwali msg. But I've unfortunately deleted her number thinking it was a random promotion msg from some unknown contact. If anyone else has received her msg please PM her new no. The DP is of two love birds. Tried to restore my WhatsApp backup. But still no luck!

TheCharm
11-04-21, 17:14
Hi Friends,

Can anyone please share contact number of Jasmine?