PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

DathRagnos
11-28-21, 16:21
Call me lazy, but I just don't have the patience for the dating game. No back and forth messaging and sleepless late night calls and all that crap that comes with it. Eventually whether you are casual dating or mongering, you want to get into the girl's pants. With mongering, I figure both me and the girl knows what's on the table. No pretensions, no fakery and no facades. Besides when it comes to dating like tinder etc, the girl first sees your face and like I said, I ain't no brad pitt or hrithik roshan. Now don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people who enjoy all these aspects, the chase, the hunt of romance, but it is not my cup of tea I am afraid. I do like women, but I like the sort of women who come at night and are gone by the time I wake up in the morning.No Bro you ain't lazy but thanks for proving my point. Some fellows like me are lazy to get in good shape so we choose mongering to get in girls pants. So now you get what I was saying? I ain't no harm for you getting in good shape and grooming. But mango people like us choose the other way.

NewCasual
11-28-21, 18:48
Try M (raaz 2 emran song name) in k (first actress name in Kabir Singh movie).

Very good service, she will give BJ and FS also.

But very expensive, bargain a lot, she will give you.

Do PM me, I will give you her number.Hi,

What are the charges for BJ and FS and how much you negotiated for? Please share.

Thanks.

VJKrishna2008
11-28-21, 18:49
One SP provided the attached pix and mentioned that this is a new offering in Pune. I have not tried her. SP claims she is willing for BBBJ, full access, all positions, except anal. Has kids, I believe.

If anyone has met her, please share your experience. She is charging 2. 5 k for 1 / 3. 5 k for 2. Happy to share SP's number - If you have Sneha's number ending 0106 - contact her.

VJKrishna2008
11-28-21, 19:21
Mate, I have been in touch with some other members too who are looking for her number but no one has it. The Wapp messages to her number ending 3047 are not being delivered. She must have switched off her SA number.

Gabbar1
11-29-21, 06:07
Try M (raaz 2 emran song name) in k (first actress name in Kabir Singh movie).

Very good service, she will give BJ and FS also.

But very expensive, bargain a lot, she will give you.

Do PM me, I will give you her number.Bro,

I have messaged you. Please share the details.

CreateNinnov8
11-29-21, 12:30
Rohan nice review. Unfortunately you don't have DM else we could have shared some contacts and had more fun.

Got this contact from one NE friend, she recently moved to Bangalore now fixed for massage at home (at friends rented place as it was empty). The small one was Angie and the one I fucked was Kimi. First was planning with engie as she was looking more beautiful in the pics. Went to pick up them. Both came. Bought red bull and durex and order KFC bucket of 600 for dinner. Took them to bedroom. That kimi was worst all the time doing makeup and overall smaller and boobs also felt smaller from the clothes and all the time talking talking crying for more amount while doing silly makeup again and again painting her nails, I was like WTF couldn't she do that at her home. Lost interest in her that time only and thought its going to be bad idea. Then started checking her friend Kimi, oh man she was more beautiful in reality. And way more white and sexy and ass was also big and good to talk to. Felt nice talking with her and engie became like her annoying friend that I had to listen to for Kim. Asked Kimi directly that can I do with you instead of her? She said I don't do msg (means B2B) I said I want sex with you. She talked with engie and engie was little bit upset. I didn't care I was more put off by her constant nagging.

And my decision was good. She was best I had. Her BJ was the bests I had. She did best deep-throat I ever had. She used to keep jony inside her mouth completely for longer time. Did with her 69. Very clean and tasty. She wasn't tired of BJ but I was about to done so started fucking with cover. And done after few positions and she looked happy too, don't know why..

Raj43
11-30-21, 00:57
Hey guys,

I live out of the country. I am here for next few days. I have 2 contacts from panvel1 6 months ago. Yashira (ends with 128) and Sneha (ends with 107 but didn't reply last time). Any still good? Any good massage with extras suggestions?

LickMyDikk
11-30-21, 04:41
Hello boys,

This is LMD from Mumbai forum.

Can some kind soul help with Pune SP or young indie connects.

I've helped many Pune folks in Mumbai unconditionally. And will continue to do the same even if Pune is unkind to me.

Cheers, LMD.

Rohan007
11-30-21, 13:44
Rohan nice review. Unfortunately you don't have DM else we could have shared some contacts and had more fun.Thanks. I am planning to buy subscription as soon as Admin fixes the issue with my profile. I am not able to see all my posts under my profile.

Till I will keep posting my encounters.

Star1987
11-30-21, 16:44
Shared, please check PM.

Bro,

I have messaged you. Please share the details.

Peace123
11-30-21, 18:33
Please free up some space. Your inbox is full.

Hello boys,

I've helped many Pune folks in Mumbai unconditionally. And will continue to do the same even if Pune is unkind to me.

Cheers, LMD.

DavidP5
11-30-21, 20:07
Hello boys,

Cheers, LMD.Your inbox is full.

Skycer
11-30-21, 23:12
Can someone please post their pics here? Unable to find any using search option.

Thanks in advance.

Victor Bhai
12-01-21, 07:03
Brothers,

Does anyone have any contacts in Nasik? Tried and trusted ones? Appreciate if you can share.

Thanks in advance!

SeriousSam
12-01-21, 12:38
Hello boys,

Cheers, LMD.Looks like your all set if any help Pm.

UnderneathMan
12-01-21, 17:08
Hi everyone,

I have just moved to Pune, found this site a while ago and activated my subscription now. I don't have any contacts to share right now, but if anyone of you could help me in starting my journey in the mongering world, that would be really great. I have seen senior members here helping others so hopefully you would be able help me too. I found fortunate Patil number on IG ending with 080, if anyone can send me the whole digits to confirm and if she is good even now and other contacts if possible. I will share my FR for sure after any encounter. Hoping to begin my journey soon.

Have a great one.

DathRagnos
12-01-21, 17:40
Hello boys,

Cheers, LMD.Welcome to Pune bro! As lot of FR shows your inbox is full. Can you please let us know whom you helped in Mumbai?

Pune Bro
12-01-21, 18:09
Damages - 1 k counter 1.2 k local girl.

Massage - 8/10 bum massage included before negotiations.

Service - 7/10 THJ, allowed boobs sucking, HJ was a bit rough.

The girl is average looking with a bit of mustache which cannot be noticed with the lights dimmed, so maybe she's about 20-22.

Assets. Small boobs, did not allow touching down even with the clothes on.

WIR. No, maybe the place for NE.

FeelingBad
12-02-21, 10:50
Hi all,

I had purchased SA membership two months ago, met 4 girls in Pune, 2 were below average and 1 was worst.

Last girl I met was awesome, her name starts with Pun. She had shared a email ID on which we were in touch.

And met. She told lives near Baner. We met in a hotel in Vimanagar. She look above average, fair, good height and.

Classy smile and nice figure. 34 b 30,34.

Though we met for 3-4 hours for 15 k, but she stayed in night. As she had to attend meeting on her laptop. We enjoyed.

4 times in total that night. I wanted to meet her again. But hangout ID she had given, she no longer responds.

If any brother has met her and has new contact information please share.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Ulalaulala123
12-02-21, 11:14
I tried judwa (in English) uncle recently. Her looks are slightly above average but good body and doesn't hurry. I only got B2 B with DATY, light kiss (she smokes though, I don't mind that much) and one finger fingering. Overall an Ok experience for me.

Damage- 1 k (have membership) + 2. 5 k B2 B. Asked for BJ and FS but was denied.

Some good massae centres and therapist name.

Viman naga.

East court mall.

Anne spa. L.

Sky max mall.

Ground floor.

999 massage spa.

NE -- Queen.

Neung spa.

Marathi girl -- judwa (in English) uncle -- looking good, massage is not good, looking very nice, lips are too good, ready for DFK, do bargaining hard, don't lose patience, she will gree.

NE girl. -- A. -- looking very good, massage is average, no DFK, B2B available BJ not.

NE girl. -- P. Body is athletic type, masses is best, B2B available, no BJ, pressure is good.

Rajasthaini girl -- miss S (So) very good body structure, massage is average.

New more names will be updated here very soon.

If any one is having good looking NE girls name and contact, kindly do pm.

Let me know if any info you need.

Byzantine E
12-02-21, 13:42
As per this news Hara Gaon in Wakad was raided around Sept 19.

Anyone been there after that. Google Review page says it is open, I did not call though.

https://mpcnews.in/wakad-crime-news-police-raid-green-village-spa-center-in-kaspate-vasti-four-women-released-from-prostitution-244676/

Byzantine E
12-02-21, 13:48
Oregano Spa and Salon in PCMC raided as reported in Pune Mirror today.

Sahilall4
12-02-21, 15:06
Went to Neung today. Counter guy assigned NE girl miss P, after telling him that I want neither a thin nor a fat girl. Nice figure, much to my expectations. Ample boobs and ass, has a little tummy, but not much.

Massage is very good and puts good amount of pressure. While massaging back with oil, she lowered the dispo half way and after moving to legs, covered the bums with dispo. Asked her to keep it lowered, but she said only if I go for extras. After much bargain, she agreed for 3 k fully bare B2B + HJ.

Clothes gone. She has lovely boobs and soft skin which NEs usually have. She oiled me well and started b2 b. Rubbed me well from face till thighs, using her tummy and boobs. During this, fondled and sucked her boobs well. She then started to give thigh-job to johny. To avoid the release sooner I stopped her and gave her massage for 3-4 minutes, just to explore her smooth back, legs and butts. She had said no to fingering and didn't allow much of the rubbing down there. Kitty was clean and odorless. Wanted to lick, but she avoided by giving reason that her MCs are near. Started b2 b again. Again fondled and sucked her well. Rubbed her crack and clitty. Then she started HJ and came. She took bath first and later bathed me as well with soap.

Overall a good experience.

Counter charges - 1.5 k (guy didn't budge below that).

B2B + HJ - 3 k (tried for 2.5 k but she didn't agree).

WIR. Spa, yes as it is hygienic and has attached clean bathroom with hot water. Girl, only if I want good massage, else I'll try other birds (Rajasthani and Marathi) at lower rates.

Some good massae centres and therapist name.

Viman naga.

East court mall.

Anne spa. L.

Sky max mall.

Ground floor.

999 massage spa.

NE -- Queen.

Neung spa..

FeelingBad
12-02-21, 17:51
If any brother has her latest coordinates please share. It will be beneficial for all us. She is awesome in bed, gives GFE experience.

She told me she does it occasionally for enjoyment and money. Her name on SA was classybeauty seems she deleted or disabled it.

She is very horny if you can excite her, she is like sex goddess if anyone get her. So please share her coordinates if anyone have latest coordinates. Her real name starts with Pun. And she is from Rajasthan if she told me right.

Hi all,

I had purchased SA membership two months ago, met 4 girls in Pune, 2 were below average and 1 was worst.

Last girl I met was awesome, her name starts with Pun. She had shared a email ID on which we were in touch.

And met. She told lives near Baner. We met in a hotel in Vimanagar. She look above average, fair, good height and.

Though we met for 3-4 hours for 15 k, but she stayed in night. As she had to attend meeting on her laptop. We enjoyed.

PbForU
12-03-21, 08:59
Anybody has this Aarya's latest digit?

Thanks.

PB.

Justice2013
12-03-21, 09:05
Finally visited Neung after reading such good reviews. Asked for Simi due to her good reviews. But did not like her so asked for change. In came S, nice face, young. So went with her. BTW counter charges were 1.5 k for 45 min, the counter guy won't budge.

Ok coming to massage, it was good. Generally once you get experienced you are ok with the massage also and look for something in it and not just a time pass one. S gave a decent massage, even massaged my neck and shoulders when I asked for it. Was chatty through out and it helped to break the ice.

Extras were discussed and I proposed 2 k for B2B and she agreed. Its nice to get such good prices in Pune and I would recommend all brothers to keep the prices low.

Anyways, she won't take down her p but was ok with touching down there. Boobs were nice and juicy. Good skills and finish by HJ. No DFK but light kisses on lips acceptable. B2B was with powder as she refused oil. Gave her 200 more at tip.

Overall a nice exp. WIR. If she becomes more cooperative, Yes.

Looks - 7.

B- 8.

GFE - 7.

Ulalaulala123
12-03-21, 09:25
Confirmed its the same Miss M (Dhoni's other name) who was in Neung few months back and now in Kee ora. I had mentioned her in one of my FRs (got only B2 B in neung for 3 K). Contacted her and offered 4 k for FS. She outright told its low offer and need to bring more money if I visit for FS.

Can some bro please try her and set a benchmark rate for her. I feel anything more than 4 K is not justified for her. In Delhi same looks girl will easily agree for 2-2. 5 k FS with BBBJ.

I am poor in negotiations when johnny rules, so won't try her for now.

Bro does this M's real first name (from gpay) starts with K and last name starts with M?

Bhamsookh1
12-03-21, 09:31
Beware mongers brethren! Spas are at their most unsafe phase even the ones on PCMC. Neung could be next. Vivant, crystal, green vlg, bliss and many more have been raided. Its temporary and you may still go if you are confident of handling the LE situation. There are moles everywhere giving tips on spas. Keep deets on PM for WG, therapist, spa names. Also beware of you are going to see a bird at SP flat as those are being raided big time too. Ciao!

Rohan007
12-03-21, 17:30
Met this Thai may be 4-5 weeks ago in nature spa KP. Massage was ok ok but, one can tell from it that she was more interested in extras and tip. Talked her a lot. She was answering nicely dropping hint like while massaging showing her boobs while going down through t-shits. Those were big. Without hesitation asked are those real? She asked me what you mean, I said I heard many thigh girls do implants and all. She was surprised, she thought she is the first Thai I met with implants. She just smiled. Started negotiation. She asked 3 k for b2 be and 4 k for FS. I said can pay 3 k at most. She said then take b2 be. I said I can't, want to fuck you. After little bit here and there she agreed. Removed her all clothes. She is MILF. Probably in late thirties or early forties. Skin was nice and smooth as all Thai's have, boobs were big but as I guessed it, they were artificial. I told, she said no, they are real, I said don't lie, anyway I am going to fuck you, she said yes but how you know so sure. Ass was big white. She was clean down there but didn't wanted to go down. She went though without asking, took my johny in her mouth and while doing bare BJ she was looking up, sucking it all in but no deepthroat it was ok ok one. Put cover, started with doggy, her ass was nice. Didn't let finger it though. Then in miss and after sometime I am done. After that she came in with me for shower, washed me nicely, was groping her throughout in shower also she didn't stopped me or anything and smiling. White wet her skin look more nice. Johny was saluting again. Rubbed it over her body, ass thighs and she was allowing it happily too (that's why I prefer Thai mostly the go extra mile to make there clients happy). After shower, told her I want to meet her outside and she happily gave me her number but said not possible on her room, need to go hotel. Said ok. Paid and left.

Overall VFM.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (artificial, good and soft, didn't allow squeezing it hard though).

Ass: 7/10 (no anal).

Pussy: 6/10 not tight, ok.

WIR: yes only if allowed her on her flat, not in spa or hotel and for more that 3-4 k.

P.S. she blocked me as I requested to arrange her friend which I saw her in whatsapp status. She got angry and blocked me. Didn't care. Attaching her pics. She is the one with visible face.

Ulalaulala123
12-03-21, 18:44
I think I have met her last year. Does her thai number end with 192? If yes, she is not at all like the photos (they might be 10 years old). She has a daughter who is married, so you can guess her age LOL.

Met this Thai may be 4-5 weeks ago in nature spa KP. Massage was ok ok but, one can tell from it that she was more interested in extras and tip. Talked her a lot. She was answering nicely dropping hint like while massaging showing her boobs while going down through t-shits. Those were big. Without hesitation asked are those real? She asked me what you mean, I said I heard many thigh girls do implants and all. She was surprised, she thought she is the first Thai I met with implants. She just smiled. Started negotiation. She asked 3 k for b2 be and 4 k for FS. I said can pay 3 k at most. She said then take b2 be. I said I can't, want to fuck you. After little bit here and there she agreed. Removed her all clothes. She is MILF. Probably in late thirties or early forties. Skin was nice and smooth as all Thai's have, boobs were big but as I guessed it, they were artificial. I told, she said no, they are real, I said don't lie, anyway I am going to fuck you, she said yes but how you know so sure. Ass was big white. She was clean down there but didn't wanted to go down. She went though without asking, took my johny in her mouth and while doing bare BJ she was looking up, sucking it all in but no deepthroat it was ok ok one. Put cover, started with doggy, her ass was nice. Didn't let finger it though. Then in miss and after sometime I am done. After that she came in with me for shower, washed me nicely, was groping her throughout in shower also she didn't stopped me or anything and smiling. White wet her skin look more nice. Johny was saluting again. Rubbed it over her body, ass thighs and she was allowing it happily too (that's why I prefer Thai mostly the go extra mile to make there clients happy). After shower, told her I want to meet her outside and she happily gave me her number but said not possible on her room, need to go hotel. Said ok. Paid and left.

Overall VFM.

Boobs: 6/10 (artificial, good and soft, didn't allow squeezing it hard though).

Ass: 7/10 (no anal).

Pussy: 6/10 not tight, ok.

WIR: yes only if allowed her on her flat, not in spa or hotel and for more that 3-4 k.

P.S. she blocked me as I requested to arrange her friend which I saw her in whatsapp status. She got angry and blocked me. Didn't care. Attaching her pics. She is the one with visible face.

Rohan007
12-04-21, 06:54
I think I have met her last year. Does her thai number end with 192? If yes, she is not at all like the photos (they might be 10 years old). She has a daughter who is married, so you can guess her age LOL.Yes it's same number and yes as I mentioned she is MILF and must be late thirties or early forties but difficult to judge the age of Thai's.

Lobo1985
12-04-21, 08:07
Can some one share contacts for SP in PCMC area. Thanks.

Akp16
12-04-21, 08:51
Can someone please post their pics here? Unable to find any using search option.

Thanks in advance.I don't think they have shared their pics.

RajfrLuv
12-04-21, 09:39
Hi all,

4 times in total that night. I wanted to meet her again. But hangout ID she had given, she no longer responds.

If any brother has met her and has new contact information please share.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!I had met her too long ago.

When did you meet her last.

Has anyone met Mischief SA ID.

FeelingBad
12-04-21, 12:24
Thanks for reply bro, I had met her in last week of September, does the hangout ID she gave you starts with mes* or different one? If you have her latest contact details, please share.

Don't go for "Mischief" SA ID earlier she was using "spuramoment" SA ID, there are lots of negative report about her in forum.

I had met her too long ago.

Mumbaikar21
12-04-21, 12:38
With the details FeelingBad brother has provided I can confirm, I too met her in Mumbai in November. I too wanted to try her again, but she no longer responds, If I remember correctly she told me she will be away from Pune till 1st of week of January. I had taken her contact number too, but I cannot share without her permission.

PuneGuy2006
12-04-21, 15:40
Was in touch over SA only, but seems very expensive.

DroidBull
12-04-21, 18:07
Yes it's same number and yes as I mentioned she is MILF and must be late thirties or early forties but difficult to judge the age of Thai's.Can you please share her digit or any good Thai ready for FS?

Thanks in advance.

EyesDown
12-04-21, 19:57
Can someone help me with a reliable SP contact in Baner / Bavdhan?

Ulalaulala123
12-04-21, 20:11
Bro any photos you can share of this SA bird?

Thanks for reply bro, I had met her in last week of September, does the hangout ID she gave you starts with mes* or different one? If you have her latest contact details, please share.

Don't go for "Mischief" SA ID earlier she was using "spuramoment" SA ID, there are lots of negative report about her in forum.

Ulalaulala123
12-04-21, 20:18
Bro the original simi has left the spa. New one is a big pehelwan type girl. The way she massaged me, felt like she was doing it to build her body haha.

Finally visited Neung after reading such good reviews. Asked for Simi due to her good reviews. But did not like her so asked for change. In came S, nice face, young. So went with her. BTW counter charges were 1.5 k for 45 min, the counter guy won't budge.

Ok coming to massage, it was good. Generally once you get experienced you are ok with the massage also and look for something in it and not just a time pass one. S gave a decent massage, even massaged my neck and shoulders when I asked for it. Was chatty through out and it helped to break the ice.

Extras were discussed and I proposed 2 k for B2B and she agreed. Its nice to get such good prices in Pune and I would recommend all brothers to keep the prices low.

Anyways, she won't take down her p but was ok with touching down there. Boobs were nice and juicy. Good skills and finish by HJ. No DFK but light kisses on lips acceptable. B2B was with powder as she refused oil. Gave her 200 more at tip.

Overall a nice exp. WIR. If she becomes more cooperative, Yes.

Looks - 7.

B- 8.

GFE - 7.

FeelingBad
12-04-21, 20:28
Dpnt have photo of SA bird, actually she had shared on hangout, but I checked later she removed it, but about her I can say if you meet her, it will be your best sex experience as she enjoys more then you. In night at anytime if you get close to her she will allow you to enjoy and do BBJ and DFK.

Bro any photos you can share of this SA bird?

FeelingBad
12-05-21, 06:29
On SA a girl ID brave duchess I was in contact with from last week, she told she is in Pune to attend a function, I didn't found her ID on SA for few days, I thought she might have blocked me, yesterday I got ping again, she told she had disabled her account, I request to meet, but she was not ready to share pic and can talk only on SA chat. I was skeptical about her so suggested to meet in starbucks at phoenix mall and then proceed for hotel, she agreed. I cannot believe my eyes when she came in starbucks. She is so good looking and has awesome figure and she told she is 24, which looked to me so. I was worried she may say no to me due to my age or looks LOL. After coffee we went to hotel near airport and I had beer and she had wine.

Had lots of DFK and BBJ followed by multiple session and had lots of love making. She had to leave at 8 pm, I offered her allowance, to my surprise she declined. After many request she gave her telegram, but asked not to share and ping her.

She will only ping. She is tight down and figure wise she is 36 B: 30 36, WIR: yes.

If I compare with my experience with girl Pun. I wrote last FR about, she was just above avg in looks and not tight, seems been banged by many this girl was awesome, hope I can get lucky again.

I had other 6 encounters through which were avg / below avg / worst, I will write separate FR for same soon, it will help members.

Rohan007
12-05-21, 10:15
Met this Grace Feb Or March I think. First met her in strawberry spa (pimple nilakh, next to famous hospital there on the road, it was closed now), went there, counter guy directly asked me b2 be with chosen therapist for 4 k on counter, no need to pay anything inside, negotiated to 3 k, there chose this grace.

Petite body, boobs were looking normal (but it was due to padded bra), had braces that time, good height Manipuri (or Naga, I forgot), talked b2 be was nothing great didn't allowed fingering and all but overall average. She told me she only get 1. 5 k rest of it owner takes it. Asked her to meet outside. She shared her number.

Pinged her on whatsapp after a week or so. She recognized instantly, asked her to meet decided for 3. 5 k for FS. She said come to her room in mundhwa, asked me to bring Cig packet and 2 beers. Room was nice 1 BHK, she was staying with her cousin sister who recently come to Pune after divorce 4-5 months ago. She was cute short better face and my brain starting imagining her but later inquired and grace said no she is not into this.

She drank both the bottles I didn't wanted to drink. Talked with both of them for almost for an hour and then she said let go into bedroom. Went inside. Nice cozy bedroom. In spa she didn't allowed kissing, but here she only started couldn't do DFK though due to her braces. Removed her dress, small but good boobs, nice and clean body, smooth skin, clean and wet pussy, went down on her little bit then she started bbj, it was ok ok nothing good but she was trying hard to please. Put cover and started fucking in miss, after sometime picked her up and put her against the window where she can sit little bit, fucked in that position, that window was open but nobody can see anything, fucked like that for 4-5 minutes, then standing doggy and finally came in miss. She was done too while doing near window, asked me to stand still for few seconds while she was shivering due to orgasm. It was good experience.

While leaving she asked me to drop in KP and one local boy called Suresh came, Grace told me she called her to keep her sister company as she is going to her friend for night. That lucky dog going to have time of his life. Dropped her kp, she asked me to meet again, said sure.

WIR: Yes, I did after week or so but after that persuaded her for her sister, she got angry and blocked me, it was fine with me I was done with her anyway, still have her number though.

Overall: 6/10.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Ass: 7/10.

BJ: 5/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Attaching the pics, the one sitting on sofa was her sister, rest is grace. And the last one is the photo of her room and window where I fucker her.

KenTheRockstar
12-05-21, 11:40
My mongering has become very limited and only in case when I get a chance to step out of the office. I've been getting promotional messages of ki ora, nature, oak and other spas. Last week went to explore kp. In one of the spa only local was available, Ms. S. So went with her. Slim but nice figure, small boobs, wheatish Marathi girl in her mid 20's. Massage was ok not great. It was just for the sake of it. I was looking for a good back massage actually. Lot of hints right from the beginning. B2B 4.5 K, TL 2 k, TL +HJ 3 k. Agreed on 3 k for B2B. Johnny was really desperate otherwise could have brought her down to 2 k. Anyways, removed her top, jeans and bra. She was not ready to remove panties. So insisted her to cancel the deal and do the remaining massage. She agreed to remove. She was quite slim but nice smooth body. Soft hair on pussy. No smell. Just complemented her looks and body and she was happy. Massage was half done so we had time. Initially lot of cuddling and rolling on the bed. Was giving good access to pussy. Fingered her till she was wet. Inserted bare and she was ok with it. She was really cooperating well. Initially she was refusing DFK. Had a nice missy session for around 10 mins. Released the load in her. Was lying on her for a minute while biting her lips. Took shower, paid the lady and left. Counter charges are increasing like anything. Negotiated from 2.4 k to 2 k for 60 mins. She is ready for outcalls for full night. Will definitely call her out for a night.

Ulalaulala123
12-05-21, 19:19
Damn you lucky guy!. I had tried to convince her multiple times to meet for FS but she refused. Only got B2 B till now. I have her old number ending 503, but she had told she will change it soon. Do you have the same number?

Met this Grace Feb Or March I think. First met her in strawberry spa (pimple nilakh, next to famous hospital there on the road, it was closed now), went there, counter guy directly asked me b2 be with chosen therapist for 4 k on counter, no need to pay anything inside, negotiated to 3 k, there chose this grace.

Petite body, boobs were looking normal (but it was due to padded bra), had braces that time, good height Manipuri (or Naga, I forgot), talked b2 be was nothing great didn't allowed fingering and all but overall average. She told me she only get 1. 5 k rest of it owner takes it. Asked her to meet outside. She shared her number.

Pinged her on whatsapp after a week or so. She recognized instantly, asked her to meet decided for 3. 5 k for FS. She said come to her room in mundhwa, asked me to bring Cig packet and 2 beers. Room was nice 1 BHK, she was staying with her cousin sister who recently come to Pune after divorce 4-5 months ago. She was cute short better face and my brain starting imagining her but later inquired and grace said no she is not into this.

She drank both the bottles I didn't wanted to drink. Talked with both of them for almost for an hour and then she said let go into bedroom. Went inside. Nice cozy bedroom. In spa she didn't allowed kissing, but here she only started couldn't do DFK though due to her braces. Removed her dress, small but good boobs, nice and clean body, smooth skin, clean and wet pussy, went down on her little bit then she started bbj, it was ok ok nothing good but she was trying hard to please. Put cover and started fucking in miss, after sometime picked her up and put her against the window where she can sit little bit, fucked in that position, that window was open but nobody can see anything, fucked like that for 4-5 minutes, then standing doggy and finally came in miss. She was done too while doing near window, asked me to stand still for few seconds while she was shivering due to orgasm. It was good experience.

While leaving she asked me to drop in KP and one local boy called Suresh came, Grace told me she called her to keep her sister company as she is going to her friend for night. That lucky dog going to have time of his life. Dropped her kp, she asked me to meet again, said sure.

WIR: Yes, I did after week or so but after that persuaded her for her sister, she got angry and blocked me, it was fine with me I was done with her anyway, still have her number though.

Overall: 6/10.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Ass: 7/10.

BJ: 5/10.

Attaching the pics, the one sitting on sofa was her sister, rest is grace. And the last one is the photo of her room and window where I fucker her.

Rohan007
12-05-21, 20:58
Damn you lucky guy!. I had tried to convince her multiple times to meet for FS but she refused. Only got B2 B till now. I have her old number ending 503, but she had told she will change it soon. Do you have the same number?No brother, the one I have is ending with 081. I will surely share you with you once I activate my DM.

Akhi0007
12-05-21, 22:19
Hi,

Due to some personal work I will be in Pune for a week. Any kind soul can share Pune indie contacts? I prefer young, no MILF. I have the contacts of sruthi, Pallavi, ritu, payal, shreya and nilkakshi. None of them are of my type and reviews are bad. Thanks in advance.

HiThereAloha
12-06-21, 08:53

She drank both the bottles I didn't wanted to drink. Talked with both of them for almost for an hour and then she said let go into bedroom. Went inside. Nice cozy bedroom. In spa she didn't allowed kissing, but here she only started couldn't do DFK though due to her braces. Removed her dress, small but good boobs, nice and clean body, smooth skin, clean and wet pussy, went down on her little bit then she started bbj, it was ok ok nothing good but she was trying hard to please. Put cover and started fucking in miss, after sometime picked her up and put her against the window where she can sit little bit, fucked in that position, that window was open but nobody can see anything, fucked like that for 4-5 minutes, then standing doggy and finally came in miss. She was done too while doing near window, asked me to stand still for few seconds while she was shivering due to orgasm. It was good experience..She sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Please get PM and share! TIA.

Vikkip
12-06-21, 14:29
Hi guys,

Was active before sometime but vanished in this covid situation, I tried purchasing subscription with help of fellow mongers but all-in vain, earlier it was so simple to purchase subscription with help-of debit card enabled for international transaction. Leaving behind this thing I need help from the fellow mongers as I am into MILF, there is this widowed mid 40's lady who has lost her husband since 6-7 years ago and who is relative of my sister's inlaw. The way this widowed lady lives, I strongly feel that there must be someone who must be satisfying her physical needs as the way I have seen her like she has her hair coloured, the kind of dress she wears, might be this due to the Indian mentality we have of how widow should stay. I have her number but hardly message apart from any festival message I never messaged her, and that to it was just for Diwali. So seeking help from fellow mongers how should I crack her and get to bed, as I fond of MILF.

Tut Li
12-06-21, 15:49
My mongering has become very limited and only in case when I get a chance to step out of the office. I've been getting promotional messages of ki ora, nature, oak and other spas. Last week went to explore kp. In one of the spa only local was available, Ms. S. So went with her. Slim but nice figure, small boobs, wheatish Marathi girl in her mid 20's. Massage was ok not great. It was just for the sake of it. I was looking for a good back massage actually. Lot of hints right from the beginning. B2B 4.5 K, TL 2 k, TL +HJ 3 k. Agreed on 3 k for B2B. Johnny was really desperate otherwise could have brought her down to 2 k. Anyways, removed her top, jeans and bra. She was not ready to remove panties. So insisted her to cancel the deal and do the remaining massage. She agreed to remove. She was quite slim but nice smooth body. Soft hair on pussy. No smell. Just complemented her looks and body and she was happy. Massage was half done so we had time. Initially lot of cuddling and rolling on the bed. Was giving good access to pussy. Fingered her till she was wet. Inserted bare and she was ok with it. She was really cooperating well. Initially she was refusing DFK. Had a nice missy session for around 10 mins. Released the load in her. Was lying on her for a minute while biting her lips. Took shower, paid the lady and left. Counter charges are increasing like anything. Negotiated from 2.4 k to 2 k for 60 mins. She is ready for outcalls for full night. Will definitely call her out for a night.Inserted bare and released the load, what the fuck man? Or I read it wrong?

Akp16
12-06-21, 16:47
Inserted bare and released the load, what the fuck man? Or I read it wrong?Same doubt I had.

Ulalaulala123
12-06-21, 17:06
Ken bro is a big fan of going bare bro. He mentioned it few times in past too.

Inserted bare and released the load, what the fuck man? Or I read it wrong?

GodsonPlay
12-06-21, 18:29
Hi all,

I need your help near wagholi or kharadi.

Any pointer where I can get FS or BJ at least.

Spa name and therapist's name OR WG where can I find them.

Please help me out.

I have shared all of my experiences here with proper hints which will work out.

Thanks.

DathRagnos
12-06-21, 19:09
Inserted bare and released the load, what the fuck man? Or I read it wrong?Bro he always does bare.

Kumar89
12-07-21, 06:57
Thanks to krishna bro for the contact. Messaged her asked for details which she shared and agreed to meet in evening in KP she was 30 minutes late. Checked in the guest house by first look she was short dusky and average looking lady. After some chit chat started the deed with foreplay, DFK was good and BBJ was average. Then put on the cover and banged her in wot and mission and release load in missionary.

I personally found her average compared to other famous indies. Final Report.

Looks: 4/10.

DFK: 7/10.

BBJ: 6/10 gave 1 extra as she sucked balls too but lacked skills.

Pussy: loose 6/10.

Had agreed initially for 2 but restricted myself for 1 only.

Damages 3 k to her and 1.2 k for arrangement.

As mentioned by Krishna bro she has her friend also. Saw photos not much appealing though. Overall experience was average.

I am looking for contact of NE girl who provides FS. Or even any spa contact where NE provides good service. If anyone has it kindly share can reciprocate with whatever contacts I have.

SeriousSam
12-07-21, 07:24
Bro he always does bare.Surely ones own wish Tutli and Ragnos but its 100 percent risky.

LifeIsCool334
12-07-21, 07:58
1. Start with generic messages.

2. If she responds, brownie points. Start asking about her health & daily chores.

3. If she continues to respond timely. Cool.

4. Discuss regarding her life etc, slowly you will start discussing everything.

It's a slow process, so have patience!

Hi guys,

Was active before sometime but vanished in this covid situation, I tried purchasing subscription with help of fellow mongers but all-in vain, earlier it was so simple to purchase subscription with help-of debit card enabled for international transaction. Leaving behind this thing I need help from the fellow mongers as I am into MILF, there is this widowed mid 40's lady who has lost her husband since 6-7 years ago and who is relative of my sister's inlaw. The way this widowed lady lives, I strongly feel that there must be someone who must be satisfying her physical needs as the way I have seen her like she has her hair coloured, the kind of dress she wears, might be this due to the Indian mentality we have of how widow should stay. I have her number but hardly message apart from any festival message I never messaged her, and that to it was just for Diwali. So seeking help from fellow mongers how should I crack her and get to bed, as I fond of MILF.

DathRagnos
12-07-21, 08:59
Surely ones own wish Tutli and Ragnos but its 100 percent risky.Actually he already answered this in his previous postings.

Good one bro. Dar ke age jeet hai. Rofl. Yes it is a risky business but not going for a punchline though. Don't know why but I enjoy it than a regular meet with a girl like an arrange marriage proposal.

It is her to worry about. I always follow a basic thumb rule. If she allows bare then it is her responsibility. If she denies I insist only 2 times. Not more than that. And then go with cover. Many times my first session went with cover and the second one bare. There is always risk of STD's even while BBJ, kissing or DATY. Even a small mouth ulcer can also cause damage. That's all my point of view.

FeelingBad
12-07-21, 09:34
I am in contact with sa ID classycutie, she seems to be good, quoting 15 k for short session. I am planning to meet her over weekend. Please provide feedback if anyone already met her.

DathRagnos
12-07-21, 19:38
I am in contact with sa ID classycutie, she seems to be good, quoting 15 k for short session. I am planning to meet her over weekend. Please provide feedback if anyone already met her.I am not saying you should not go with her with fixed price; but have one doubt if brothers are enjoying 12 K for night then what is the need to hike up the matters? I mean if no one gives her 15 K for short time she will be like spuramoment and she will relocate or come to our standards. All brothers from different mothers are trying the same thing. Please try to keep this pocket friendly.

Vikkip
12-08-21, 06:58

2. If she responds, brownie points. Start asking about her health & daily chores.

It's a slow process, so have patience!Thanks bro for your help. But will that be ok sending her generic message and it won't create a issue.

Forgot to mention she is a gujju lady, so any pointers regarding how to get her to bed.

SEXciting
12-08-21, 07:44
I am not saying you should not go with her with fixed price; but have one doubt if brothers are enjoying 12 K for night then what is the need to hike up the matters? I mean if no one gives her 15 K for short time she will be like spuramoment and she will relocate or come to our standards. All brothers from different mothers are trying the same thing. Please try to keep this pocket friendly.Can't agree more with you brother. I had my regulars who I was giving 10 k / night in Pune who last month onwards demanded 15 k just someone gave her 18 k for the night. Please keep the prices low guys.

Contigo
12-08-21, 08:03
Hello Guys,

I am coming to Pune for the 1st time from Hyderabad from Thu (tomorrow) to Sunday. Needless to say, that any help here would be reciprocated in the future in my city. It would be great if some kind soul can help me with the following:

1. Are there any good spas around Mgrpta (hdpsr) Area? Preferrably Thai else NE is also ok.

2. What is the range of counter charge and service (B2 B or FS) charges. I don't want to overpay or jack up prices for others.

3. Any good indie with her own place? I would be staying at a hotel where getting someone is not an option.

Any help or lead will be greatly appreciated. Else, locanto gmaps and name decoding from thread zindabaad!! PM is active.

Looking forward. Thanks in advance!! Happy mongering. Stay safe!!

Best.

Contigo.

SeriousSam
12-08-21, 08:38
Had a chance to visit a spa recently in KP, famous place, I find the rooms to be nice and entire process to be smooth, I know a regular Thai babe there thru a senior met her for second time.

So have been talking to her and did refer a few friends there to her so she's been nice to me, as she entered said no massage today and she said lets have boom, so after cuddling playing foeplays entered from behind and finshed up fast.

She was like what the hell why so fast, my bad excitement couldn't control.

Well the real fun starts now, so after the wash she decided to give a B2 B with her boobs and believe me she's best at it, sucked my dick as if no tommorow, she came over me in all positions and she does have a well maintained body.

So we came into this 69 and I happened to finger her pussy and seeing it clean went on to eat it and it really turned her on, she came on me lots of DFK and asked me want to go bare, its a strict no for me well she was dying for one.

So she planned something else put some oil on my dick rubbed her ass like crazy sucked me down and we both came together, it was like fucking a GF.

Rule is simple be nice to anyone and you will be rewarded.

Averma1067
12-08-21, 12:24
Pretty good report. You have played your cards very well! Out of curiosity what was the damage. Trying to figure out if I overpaid with another Thai chick.

Had a chance to visit a spa recently in KP, famous place, I find the rooms to be nice and entire process to be smooth, I know a regular Thai babe there thru a senior met her for second time.

So have been talking to her and did refer a few friends there to her so she's been nice to me, as she entered said no massage today and she said lets have boom, so after cuddling playing foeplays entered from behind and finshed up fast.

Well the real fun starts now, so after the wash she decided to give a B2 B with her boobs and believe me she's best at it, sucked my dick as if no tommorow, she came over me in all positions and she does have a well maintained body.

So we came into this 69 and I happened to finger her pussy and seeing it clean went on to eat it and it really turned her on, she came on me lots of DFK and asked me want to go bare, its a strict no for me well she was dying for one.

So she planned something else put some oil on my dick rubbed her ass like crazy sucked me down and we both came together, it was like fucking a GF.

Rule is simple be nice to anyone and you will be rewarded.

VJ123
12-08-21, 16:21
Tried Krupa (my first indie), wanted to try Arya but since nobody knows her whereabouts decided to give Krupa a try. Pinged her and met at a service apartment in KP. As described in the numerous FR's service was good. However she seemed a lot older than her pics. Tried her in all positions and came on her boobs. Overall a good experience.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Damages: 4 k for one+ 1.2 k for the apartment.

Regards,

VJ123.

Tut Li
12-08-21, 16:43

It's a slow process, so have patience!+1,

Once you start chatting, you will find hints (if she is a game) when to change gears in chat. Don't appear desperate and tharki.

My experience is, if she needs sex and wants to meet someone for fun, she will go for stranger. If you want her, interact emotionally and support her, you might get her.

Bhamsookh1
12-08-21, 17:07
All the LE raided spas are restarted. I just don't know about green village. They definitely don't offer FS even if you know therapist and have got it in past. Rest B2B panty access etc all open.

Bhamsookh1
12-08-21, 17:14
Crystal aka Vivant spa Kharadi branch therapist Puja, don't take services from her. Had 2 very bad experiences. She is tall dusky local girl like about 5.6 to 5.6 tall. Asks for advance cash. Doesn't budge on 4 k for B2B. Too many supermodel like nakhras. No kiss no tongue on her body she doesn't kiss your body no panty access etc etc. I told her I can pay 2 k she got upset and went outside then gave me 1 hand message. Receptionist knows me and scolded her and offered me free counter fee next visit. Will try NE Veronica. Only 4 to 5 therapist available. My friend took her service last weekend and paid 3.5 k and was gutted to lose money for service he got. So beware. Tia.

Tut Li
12-08-21, 18:31
I'm on tour and was reading forum. Found something fishy, so thought to share with you guys here.

There are fancy FRs about SA chicks at very high cost. Don't believe each and everything written here. If you want to really meet someone from SA, read an FR from Aarun21 about SA.

SA is an expensive thing, almost 5-7 k membership for males per month. For females, it is free, so any smart ass female can create multiple accounts.

Ulalaulala123
12-08-21, 18:41
Bro is it safe to visit KP / VN spas now?

All the LE raided spas are restarted. I just don't know about green village. They definitely don't offer FS even if you know therapist and have got it in past. Rest B2B panty access etc all open.

LifeIsCool334
12-08-21, 19:08
Yes, any generic positive forward message will work!

Thanks bro for your help. But will that be ok sending her generic message and it won't create a issue.

Forgot to mention she is a gujju lady, so any pointers regarding how to get her to bed.

Remzrai
12-08-21, 19:45
Been busy for the past few months so did not get time to write about my experiences. Been to few SPA's and Red light area multiple times.

Been to Spa in Hotel next to Inox. Booked through NB and got 1 HR for 1150. No extras on the menu but the massage quality is top notch, felt great after the massage. Visited couple of times more just for the massage. On one occasion asked her if I can remove the dispo and she said no. Although I have her number but haven't approached her yet for any extras, I believe she is not into providing extras so don't want to disrespect them.

Tried Bliss at Fatima nagar junction few months back. Booked through NB for 1200 an hour. NE was assigned. Good looking with amazing boobs. She was new in Pune and had worked in Lucknow prior to this. Chatted with her right from start, after some time she offered me B2B for 2 k which I declined as I was only interested in HJ, in the end she asked me if I need a HJ and quoted 1 k, managed to get her down to 500 rs and also manage to suck her boobs during HJ. Wanted to visit again but seems like the place is closed.

I have visited BP around 5 times in the past 2 months. Have tried mostly Nepalis and one desi.

Experience with desi girl was okayish. 350 rs for one shot only missionary position. No touching boobs or kissing. She didn't remove her top. Its was max 5-10 minutes job. There are no rooms instead there are cabins which fits one single bed, and about 1 foot of space only on one side from where we enter, it was a common thing which I noticed at brothels that I visited. Nepalis are much better than desi girls. I tried about 4 Nepalis and all were good with amazing body. One didn't let me suck her boobs as I was new at that time and didn't discuss anything with her prior to taking services. On my later visits I became comfortable and spoke to the girls more clearly about what they will provide and charges. Got better service with every passing visit in the same amount of money. Usual rates that they quote is 360 Rs. Surprisingly one Nepali girl even gave me 40 rs change after I paid 400 rs to her. Appreciate her honesty.

Goku0777
12-08-21, 21:35
Wanted to try out spas at Aundh / Baner.

Would love to have your recommendations.

Still figuring out how to activate PM!

Thanks in advance.

DathRagnos
12-09-21, 03:54
Thanks bro for your help. But will that be ok sending her generic message and it won't create a issue.

Forgot to mention she is a gujju lady, so any pointers regarding how to get her to bed.Yes! You need to confident enough to send generic message as far as I know you guys are sharing greetings messages. So generic should be ok. Just in case if she get offended then you need to be smart enough to give her some excuse like.

1) Wrong window.

2) Sorry bhabhi don't mean to offend you but in this pandemic time just inquiring if you are in good health.

3) I did not know messages are so harmful.

Blah blah! And just in case if you are eager to get her on bed then even not generic but date messages would be allowed. Just be ready with your excuses; from above first one will be good enough. And if you are married and she knows your wife then I would suggest go with generic message.

Ulalaulala123
12-09-21, 06:58
Bro is this the Puja you are talking about? I had similar experience (in a different spa) with this same name therapist who is around 5. 6 tall.

Crystal aka Vivant spa Kharadi branch therapist Puja, don't take services from her. Had 2 very bad experiences. She is tall dusky local girl like about 5.6 to 5.6 tall. Asks for advance cash. Doesn't budge on 4 k for B2B. Too many supermodel like nakhras. No kiss no tongue on her body she doesn't kiss your body no panty access etc etc. I told her I can pay 2 k she got upset and went outside then gave me 1 hand message. Receptionist knows me and scolded her and offered me free counter fee next visit. Will try NE Veronica. Only 4 to 5 therapist available. My friend took her service last weekend and paid 3.5 k and was gutted to lose money for service he got. So beware. Tia.

Contigo
12-09-21, 08:44
Guys. Is it possible to have a response. Or share a good indie contact for a 3 way? Tried Krupa but her fried has left. Any leads will be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Contigo.

Hello Guys,

I am coming to Pune for the 1st time from Hyderabad from Thu (tomorrow) to Sunday. Needless to say, that any help here would be reciprocated in the future in my city. It would be great if some kind soul can help me with the following:

1. Are there any good spas around Mgrpta (hdpsr) Area? Preferrably Thai else NE is also ok.

2. What is the range of counter charge and service (B2 B or FS) charges. I don't want to overpay or jack up prices for others.

3. Any good indie with her own place? I would be staying at a hotel where getting someone is not an option.

Any help or lead will be greatly appreciated. Else, locanto gmaps and name decoding from thread zindabaad!! PM is active.

Looking forward. Thanks in advance!! Happy mongering. Stay safe!!

Best.

Contigo.

DathRagnos
12-09-21, 09:46
I'm on tour and was reading forum. Found something fishy, so thought to share with you guys here.

There are fancy FRs about SA chicks at very high cost. Don't believe each and everything written here. If you want to really meet someone from SA, read an FR from Aarun21 about SA.

SA is an expensive thing, almost 5-7 k membership for males per month. For females, it is free, so any smart ass female can create multiple accounts.So what are you trying to say bro? SA girls are need to be skipped as they come with high price and there is no point in wasting money on them?

One fellow has written 15 K for short time; O I mean why not go for some model or actor then for 50 K night? I myself don't go with SA girls they have become mechanical.

Vikkip
12-09-21, 10:12
Yes! You need to confident enough to send generic message as far as I know you guys are sharing greetings messages. So generic should be ok. Just in case if she get offended then you need to be smart enough to give her some excuse like.

1) Wrong window.

2) Sorry bhabhi don't mean to offend you but in this pandemic time just inquiring if you are in good health.

3) I did not know messages are so harmful.

Blah blah! And just in case if you are eager to get her on bed then even not generic but date messages would be allowed. Just be ready with your excuses; from above first one will be good enough. And if you are married and she knows your wife then I would suggest go with generic message.Thanks for help mate just to confirm I would you elaborate more like what generic message would be? As am not familiar with this term.

Tut Li
12-09-21, 15:26
So what are you trying to say bro? SA girls are need to be skipped as they come with high price and there is no point in wasting money on them?

One fellow has written 15 K for short time; O I mean why not go for some model or actor then for 50 K night? I myself don't go with SA girls they have become mechanical.No. There are few good options at SA, in fact SA is fastest source of new ones, but play safe and smart.

Avoid expensive profiles or FRs on forum with fancy quotes. It could be from chicks too.

Rockys1
12-09-21, 16:39
Last week back I tried Krupa.

WA her and confirmed the meeting in KP apartment. Flat is safe and secured. No any disturbance.

Reached in society, enter the flat, some chit-chat about her life etc.

She was on sexy saree, I love those women's who wears saree.

Started with tight hug and kissing. Then unlocked her blows hook and saree. OMG, her melon was very big and smooth, and nip is so sweet. Sucked her melon and pressed her boobs.

We both nude and again tight hug from her behind and sucking her nipples. Its amazing so nice of her nipples.

She asked me to lay down and she started BBJJJ, guys, her bbjjj skills is very good, I loke her bbjjj. Later I locked her sweet sweet pussy till she gets wet. And meanwhile I am pressing her boobs also. Later covered and tried WOT, miss, doggy for a long time. Her favourite pose on bed is doggy and WOT. She was real moaning I very excited to fuck hardly by me. She likes my hard fuck and Enjoying with me. Finally cum in doggy position. And lay down both and take her from behind. She also very satisfied. Clean and both leave from flat.

As per my experience with Krupa, she is very good in nature.

She is also very co operative girl, which I very like. No time watcher. Everything in menu whatever you want.

Looks: 8/10. I gave her 8 because she is very sexy.

Boobs: 9/10. Love her nipples.

Ass: 9/10. Curvy and smoothly.

Pussy: 9/10. Clean and clear, want to eat ao Many time.

Damages: 5 k with flat.

Friend9921
12-09-21, 17:43
Hi people,

Any feedback on this chick with the name of Shraddha and having digits ending with 672. She insists to book an Oyo in Vimannagar.

Pune Bro
12-09-21, 19:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Pune Bro
12-09-21, 19:44
Been busy for the past few months so did not get time to write about my experiences. Been to few SPA's and Red light area multiple times.

Been to Spa in Hotel next to Inox. Booked through NB and got 1 HR for 1150. No extras on the menu but the massage quality is top notch, felt great after the massage. Visited couple of times more just for the massage. On one occasion asked her if I can remove the dispo and she said no. Although I have her number but haven't approached her yet for any extras, I believe she is not into providing extras so don't want to disrespect them.

Tried Bliss at Fatima nagar junction few months back. Booked through NB for 1200 an hour. NE was assigned. Good looking with amazing boobs. She was new in Pune and had worked in Lucknow prior to this. Chatted with her right from start, after some time she offered me B2B for 2 k which I declined as I was only interested in HJ, in the end she asked me if I need a HJ and quoted 1 k, managed to get her down to 500 rs and also manage to suck her boobs during HJ. Wanted to visit again but seems like the place is closed.

I have visited BP around 5 times in the past 2 months. Have tried mostly Nepalis and one desi.

Experience with desi girl was okayish. 350 rs for one shot only missionary position. No touching boobs or kissing. She didn't remove her top. Its was max 5-10 minutes job. There are no rooms instead there are cabins which fits one single bed, and about 1 foot of space only on one side from where we enter, it was a common thing which I noticed at brothels that I visited. Nepalis are much better than desi girls. I tried about 4 Nepalis and all were good with amazing body..Bro,

Where are these Nepalese girls located? Which way do you enter the area from, the LE station or the Laxmi road?

DathRagnos
12-10-21, 03:50
Vikkip,

Don't mind me saying but going through your posts, they feel like some work of fiction. Like the one where you had cowgirl in BP, used your own condom, and when you paid after the deed. No WG from BP would do any of these.

Brothers on the forum would help you out with good Indies if you get subscription. Get a subscription.Bro! You actually made me think about this now. Even I went and checked Vikkip FR's. I never went to BP but whatever you are saying could be true. Secondly Vikkip bro has been posting since 2019 why he has not taken the subscription I really don't understand.

DathRagnos
12-10-21, 03:51
Godsonplay clear your inbox.

ButockMann
12-10-21, 06:06
Spa was avoided knowing what maximum one could expect from it, that too not much cheaper in cost! Therefore SP 'M' was contacted. She offered in two categories - standard 6 k while model 8 k. IMO, its based on whether babe can talk English or not. Which typically segregates whether babe is local / rural or non Marathi / urban etc. Such differentiation on lines of rural urban divide exists in Delhi too resulting in rate differences! The babe selected was slim 24 yr old level headed,. While she maintained BF, she was clear that she needs pocket money too over and above needed company from BF! She also made it clear about her expectation from her client that he at least should have good hygiene, forget macho body or long dick etc While she was moaning loudly, inquired how much is that true, she was frank enough to tell that 50 % only!

Body-7/10, slim.

Attitude -- 8/10.

Damage- 6 k, oyo place 1.5 k.

WIR- no.

SeriousSam
12-10-21, 08:33
Lot of guys have messaged asking the name of the spa and therapist.

I won't give the name of the therapist but the spa is famous for a big american name.

Work a little bit guys.

Ulalaulala123
12-10-21, 10:20
Mr Dolund's last name?

Lot of guys have messaged asking the name of the spa and therapist.

I won't give the name of the therapist but the spa is famous for a big american name.

Work a little bit guys.

SeriousSam
12-10-21, 12:50
Mr Dolund's last name?Ditto sir.

Vikkip
12-10-21, 13:23
Bro! You actually made me think about this now. Even I went and checked Vikkip FR's. I never went to BP but whatever you are saying could be true. Secondly Vikkip bro has been posting since 2019 why he has not taken the subscription I really don't understand.Mate why would I lie regarding the BP thing and secondly regarding subscription I have mentioned it in my original post that earlier it was quite simple you just needed debit card enabled for international transaction and few you could purchase the subscription, but things have changed now, this bitcoin thing has been introduced.

Vikkip
12-10-21, 13:30
Vikkip,

Don't mind me saying but going through your posts, they feel like some work of fiction. Like the one where you had cowgirl in BP, used your own condom, and when you paid after the deed. No WG from BP would do any of these.

Brothers on the forum would help you out with good Indies if you get subscription. Get a subscription.Bro,

Nothing is fiction in it, I have visited BP earlier just because of covid situation I have stopped and reason for paying after deed is I was robbed the first time. I paid for deed but the girl did not even allow me to undress her top.

So for that sake I keep it clear with the lady to pay later and trust me it works.

Bhamsookh1
12-10-21, 14:36
Bro is it safe to visit KP / VN spas now?All VN and KP spas are always safest and KN Kharadi are always risky.

Bhamsookh1
12-10-21, 15:14
Bro is this the Puja you are talking about? I had similar experience (in a different spa) with this same name therapist who is around 5. 6 tall.Maybe. Mine was dusky quite dark skin actually, nose stud, pimply face, straight hair.

Pune Bro
12-10-21, 20:31

So we came into this 69 and I happened to finger her pussy and seeing it clean went on to eat it and it really turned her on, she came on me lots of DFK and asked me want to go bare, its a strict no for me well she was dying for one..What are the damages here? Is she still there? Doors have locks? Craving some BBBJ and would like to try a Thai.

Read a report of raid last year for violating COVID norms of operating during the lockdown.

GreenBench21
12-11-21, 05:41
Last week back I tried Krupa.

WA her and confirmed the meeting in KP apartment. Flat is safe and secured. No any disturbance.

Reached in society, enter the flat, some chit-chat about her life etc.

She was on sexy saree, I love those women's who wears saree.

Started with tight hug and kissing. Then unlocked her blows hook and saree. OMG, her melon was very big and smooth, and nip is so sweet. Sucked her melon and pressed her boobs.

We both nude and again tight hug from her behind and sucking her nipples. Its amazing so nice of her nipples.

She asked me to lay down and she started BBJJJ, guys, her bbjjj skills is very good, I loke her bbjjj. Later I locked her sweet sweet pussy till she gets wet. And meanwhile I am pressing her boobs also. Later covered and tried WOT, miss, doggy for a long time. Her favourite pose on bed is doggy and WOT. She was real moaning I very excited to fuck hardly by me. She likes my hard fuck and Enjoying with me. Finally cum in doggy position. And lay down both and take her from behind. She also very satisfied. Clean and both leave from flat..Yo brp, care to share her digits please?

Raj7777
12-11-21, 09:13
Paid 1.5 k at counter and 2.5 k for B2B for their best fruit (which keeps doctor away) guys please negotiate we'll keep the counter rates in check.

Went to Ni spa aundh last month. Was asking for Apple after reading a lot about her here, but wasn't available. They assigned Dream in Hindi. She was wheatish, good body, clean p, amazing boos. She said she is new there. Did some formality massage and started rolling her fingers near groin, I turned and took her in my arms and asked her what will she do. Looked like she wanted to have fun, after DFKs, pressing, fingering she was wet and moaning with me. Came all over her thigh.

Overall very good experience, but damage was too high - 2.5 k at counter and 3 k tip. Will not visit again due to high counter charges.

Any pointers for a good MP / spa in wakad Aundh P.S. Area where one can get teens / young, fair skin girls providing extras? Local, north Indians, NE anything is fine.

Shankar N
12-11-21, 10:34
Dear Mongers, Anyone could please share Krupa contact number. Thanks in advance.

King Khan
12-11-21, 11:27
Want know more about Sam Sneha's look and service details.

Can anybody share the image?

ViratM786
12-11-21, 11:56
Dear Mongers, Anyone could please share Krupa contact number. Thanks in advance.Please Check your PM.

TiaMoman
12-11-21, 14:49
And spa KN.

Many FR's are there about this Spa so not going in much details.

Went there in the evening around 7 I had called them asking about the Queen (read in Hindi) guy confirmed that she is there.

Paid on the Counter asked them for any discount but no luck.

Counter guy guided me to the room and asked me to wait for the Queen. Once she entered I pretended that I had taken service from her earlier as well, I was so convincing that she herself got confident about the last meet! She acknowledged that yes we did so & so last time we met!

I never wear Disposable in such kind of Spa's so she directly raised the question that do I want the Extra's first or the Massage, to which I said that I just want Extra's nothing else.

I just told her that I am not paying what I paid last time being that was the first time. She was like no no that's possible. & all the nakharas started, in the mean time I was enjoying touching & pressing everywhere. Her figure is petit around 4.9 tall wheatish, Handful & Preaky Tits, almost big Size of black Raisin's. So we settled at 2.7 k for B2B+ HJ + BBJ with full access to all glory holes.

Quickly She was in her birthday suit & the passionate rubbing started. B2B was just for the name sake but the BBJ was nice & I was fingering deep inside her making her moan & wet all the way.

All this went for around 15 -20 minutes, unloaded on her small melons with satisfaction feeling.

Overall it was an 45 minutes affair, fun filled & satisfying.

Damages: Counter 1.5 k Queen 2.7 k.

IMO we should not mentioned the full name of the spa as, LE might keep a watch on the forum as well the spa. Anyone of us can get stuck during the raid. Just my thought.

TiaMoman
12-11-21, 14:53
This place has come up in recent time. Had read few FR's about this so thought of trying it out. Called up the Spa asked them about who is available, Guy said they have both NE & Thais. Reached there the guy guided me to the spa on the Phone. Went inside. Paid. Asked for Thai Chick. Ms M was assigned.

Waiting for the surprise package to arrive in my birthday suit! Knock on the door & comes in, tall sleek figure Ms M, Oh My She had nice Figure with long neck with beauty bone popping up.

When she saw me in my birthday suit she smiled cutely. Today I wanted to have massage first & then the Extra so I asked her to start with the Massage. Believe me she did really good massage relaxing my muscles. She had good skills. She dropped some oil in the crack & she did some excellent massage in groin area, I realized that this place also needs pampering often.

After almost 45 minutes the Johnny was waiting for some massage. The negotiation started. I told her that I want FS as I was carrying protection, but she said it not allowed here but she promised me to come out. So on the Menu was B2B+ BBJ + HJ + Full access. Asking rate was 3.5 k but 2.8 k was the price fixed. She did carry her own towel, MouthWash, Wet tissues. So hygiene was taken care.

Main B2B started almost kissing passionately, she was clean down & non smelly. Fingering made her wet, along with one hand on her handful Tits pressing to the core satisfaction. Just almost FS was remaining, I did asked her to insert but she was like its not allowed. I was like you did this much just a little step can make things different. Unloaded on her stomach. It was more or less steamy affair. She cleaned me & we both went in Washroom there she gave me nice wash with shower gel.

One thing is sure if you be good with these Thai chicks they can go an extra mile to make you happy. Paid her & left happily.

Overall Damages Counter 2.5 k Girl 2.8 k.

Place is clean enough with lock inside so its kind of safe. The only thing is the Plywood partition, where you can hear people taking in the waiting area so you have to take care while discussing with the girl.

TiaMoman
12-11-21, 14:56
This FR is fortnight old FR.

I called her up multiple times but there was no luck but one afternoon she picked up & asked me what I want why am I calling her so many times. I said just want to meet you for old time sake to which she agreed. We fixed up the time & went to her den, its quiet safe place. She was happy to see me. We discussed the lockdown things & life changing situations in this lockdown.

She was like I only entertain old guys whose no. Are saved with me & that too on a rare occasions.

So the deed begin with washing & cleaning the Johnny. She has gained weight, also her melons are little saggy. In earlier day when she was at her peak she had one of the best melons at that time. Old Mongers who had taken service from her will agree to this.

Still she has good BBJ skills, Entered in Miss, then WOT, Standing, came in Miss. After all this positions she was exhausted so was I. Good old time relived.

Kissed her good bye with a promise to meet her next month.

Damages: 4 K.

Place is Clean & safe.

TiaMoman
12-11-21, 14:59
After a lot of hiccups I finally got her in the bed. She's one tough girl to break.

Messaged her & fixed up her time & place is usual at KP nice clean apartment hotel.

Reached there on time, she opened with a smile. First impression nice Bubbly figure women.

Once we were in our birthday suit She started with the BBJ & was I was trying to get hold of her one of her Melon. They are huge. But nice & soft.

Once she was ready to roll on the protection I asked her come WOT position as I knew she come here fast. So I can take her on a later stage to bang her hard. Next was Miss with a view of her bouncy melons. Next was Doggy style still I was not Ready to cum. So asked her to do the BBJ once again & take it out. All her melon were splashed with my load. Got ourselves cleaned.

Paid her with good bye kiss & we left.

IMO this is place is for meant for this kind of ST jobs as we were in one of the room I could hear noise of banging bed from the other room. Need to do some research on this.

By the way she knows everything about the forum & girls out here. Just FYI.

Thanks to all the guys who tried to help me.

Damages: 4 k.

Place is clean & safe.

PuneRomper
12-11-21, 15:15
Met her some days back. Was my second time with her, so knew what to expect in terms of age etc.

Friendly and a great talker. Gets you at ease quickly. Some great passionate DFK. Then washed myself and we made out on the sofa. She quickly got hold of Johnny and got him hard. Proceeded to a great BBBJ she is good at that. Sucked her tits, someway saggy but otherwise good. Then took her to the bedroom and we fondled, kissed and made out. Went down on her, clean, no smells. Then took her in missionary and then got her to ride me.

If one is okay with her age 55, then she is good fun.

PuneRomper
12-11-21, 15:21
Had her some days back. Fixed up and met at the KP apartment. She came a bit late, but very friendly. Based on reports that she had lost weight expected someone slimmer, but she is curvy. Large boobs which she enjoys getting sucked. She blows well, good BBBJ. Licked her pussy, but didn't enjoy much due to large size of abdomen and buttocks. The fuck was good and she is open to positions. Not a time watcher. 4 K plus 1.2 for apartment.

Wanted to try her out so did that but won't repeat.

She knows about the forum and is probably reading this. She asked about Ritu, and told me she is older. Pretended not to have had Ritu, but I had.

PuneRomper
12-11-21, 15:22
Had Ritu. The usual. Single piece dress, great BBBJ. Doesn't allow kissing which is a downer. Fuck was good, tired her out.

PuneRomper
12-11-21, 15:31
Jenny- Assamese girl with great body and tits. Started playing with her thighs when she was near my head. When I turned over, she asked about extras. Agreed for 3 k b2 b but she refused BJ. Also no kissing, though did allow light pecks. Got her nude and played with her, sucked her tits, fingered her hard. She moaned, did not seem fake, but was not able to bring her to come. Eventually she gave a handjob and finished me.

Riya- Darjeeling girl. When she came in itself, told her I wanted extras before the massage, was hesitant but greed. Had a great time, sucking her tits and fingering her. Also licked her pussy. She didn't allow kissing- Covid is a great excuse. But overall good time. 3 k again.

Linda- NE but doesn't look like one. Somewhat dusky, great English. Jenny and Riya were Hindi speaking. I was looking for a BJ as I had heard she does, but she refused. 3 k agreed, but after that she turned truant. No kissing, only light tit sucking, no pussy access. Said she has a boyfriend so doesn't do. Wouldn't recommend.

I don't think ST has NES any longer.

Niki- Thai girl so had great expectations. Negotiated down to 3 k for BJ. But no kissing, BJ was light, didn't remove pansy. Forced my hand in after some time and fingered, but she was pushing away so eventually gave up and got the hand job done.

Ulalaulala123
12-11-21, 18:02
Bro could you share her photo. Wanted to see how she looks considering she is still in this business being that old. Is she attractive kind.

Met her some days back. Was my second time with her, so knew what to expect in terms of age etc.

Friendly and a great talker. Gets you at ease quickly. Some great passionate DFK. Then washed myself and we made out on the sofa. She quickly got hold of Johnny and got him hard. Proceeded to a great BBBJ she is good at that. Sucked her tits, someway saggy but otherwise good. Then took her to the bedroom and we fondled, kissed and made out. Went down on her, clean, no smells. Then took her in missionary and then got her to ride me.

If one is okay with her age 55, then she is good fun.

PuneGuy2006
12-12-21, 00:37
Hey,

I'm also in touch with her on SA, not yet met, please share your feedback, will decide accordingly.

I am in contact with sa ID classycutie, she seems to be good, quoting 15 k for short session. I am planning to meet her over weekend. Please provide feedback if anyone already met her.

Gabbym45
12-12-21, 01:31
Hi guys was looking for some sexy Afro connects in Pune.

Came across few numbers in Locanto. Tried WhatsApp got connected to.

Two of them. The usual ask is 4 k for short and 12 k for night at their.

Location. Would like to know if any soul in Pune has tried Afro stuff.

From locanto? Kindly share your experience.

PuneRomper
12-12-21, 02:07
Don't have photo. She did have to me that and her Whatsapp profile, but it was from much earlier.

Bro could you share her photo. Wanted to see how she looks considering she is still in this business being that old. Is she attractive kind.

PuneRomper
12-12-21, 02:39
You can find them as Cpl 31 27 on MR. Go by name SamSneha. Select Pune, and recent and scroll down.

Can anybody share the image?

SurfaceTouch
12-12-21, 02:39
In Pune for a while. Can someone send me some leads and digits of contacts in Pune.

It would be appreciated. Thanks.

PuneRomper
12-12-21, 02:42
She is new in the trade. When I met, she said she had done 5. But doesn't allow kissing. Otherwise cooperative. Charged 7.5 which I think is too much. 5 is ok and don't mind doing her again at that price

Can anybody share the image?.

Tintin7137
12-12-21, 05:38
Jenny was really good.

Among the Thais, you can try Bibi. Tall, slim, silicone, hygienic.

By the way, last week I tried calling but no one picked up & had been to the place but it was shut! Anyone knows what's the story?

Jenny- Assamese girl with great body and tits. Started playing with her thighs when she was near my head. When I turned over, she asked about extras. Agreed for 3 k b2 b but she refused BJ. Also no kissing, though did allow light pecks. Got her nude and played with her, sucked her tits, fingered her hard. She moaned, did not seem fake, but was not able to bring her to come. Eventually she gave a handjob and finished me.

Riya- Darjeeling girl. When she came in itself, told her I wanted extras before the massage, was hesitant but greed. Had a great time, sucking her tits and fingering her. Also licked her pussy. She didn't allow kissing- Covid is a great excuse. But overall good time. 3 k again.

Linda- NE but doesn't look like one. Somewhat dusky, great English. Jenny and Riya were Hindi speaking. I was looking for a BJ as I had heard she does, but she refused. 3 k agreed, but after that she turned truant. No kissing, only light tit sucking, no pussy access. Said she has a boyfriend so doesn't do. Wouldn't recommend.

I don't think ST has NES any longer.

Niki- Thai girl so had great expectations. Negotiated down to 3 k for BJ. But no kissing, BJ was light, didn't remove pansy. Forced my hand in after some time and fingered, but she was pushing away so eventually gave up and got the hand job done.

Tintin7137
12-12-21, 05:41
Last week tried the usual jaunt but it was shut so tried a Justdial enquiry & got a point from this spa. She claimed to send therapists home. I asked if they don't have a place & then she gave a Oyo ref in P.S. Therapists she claimed is Goan. I ignored but has anyone ever got this before?

Vinvik79
12-12-21, 06:46
Can you inform charges.

I have contact of Jenny can share but need to ask her.

Jenny was really good.

Among the Thais, you can try Bibi. Tall, slim, silicone, hygienic.

By the way, last week I tried calling but no one picked up & had been to the place but it was shut! Anyone knows what's the story?

Bond Bond
12-12-21, 07:55
Yes, I have but prior lockdown. Most of them are genuine unlike Indie's.

They stay in groups so you may see more than 1 in the same location. Pics are of course filtered.

But you can go ahead! Do share if you do.

Hi guys was looking for some sexy Afro connects in Pune.

Came across few numbers in Locanto. Tried WhatsApp got connected to.

Two of them. The usual ask is 4 k for short and 12 k for night at their.

Location. Would like to know if any soul in Pune has tried Afro stuff.

From locanto? Kindly share your experience.

Oyzvorfs
12-12-21, 08:12

Can anybody share the image?They are cheats. Avoid them. Tried them last week looking at another FR on the forum. Negotiated for 2 shots but they got some guest coming and asked me to leave after 1 hurried shot only. Now he is not even returning my calls.

Also there were a lot of nakhras right from start. No kissing no BBJ. My tool's girth is too much. It's paining a lot etc. Total turn off and waste of money.

Vikkip
12-12-21, 08:27

If one is okay with her age 55, then she is good fun.Someone had share her insta ID, but cannot find her, can you put light on the what's her actual insta ID?

BornAsCrazy
12-12-21, 09:07
Bro,

Not sure why but I am having hard luck today. Krupa and Ritu are not available. I have already tried Ritu once also posted an FR for the same. Jasmine is not responding and Anjali (rocky couple) needs my pic which I don't want to share.

Can anyone help me with any other contact to end my Sunday on a happier note?

Bond Bond
12-12-21, 10:20
Hi Guys,

I have been away for almost 2-3 years and now RTFF. Currently shuffling between Pune and Mumbai on work.

I saw a few profiles on MR but don't think they were genuine. LOC is all fake too.

Any leads here would be appreciated.

Have tried a local at an MP. Just do-a-able.

Nothing great to post an FR.

Do connect via PM for further discussions.

King Khan
12-12-21, 11:32
She is new in the trade. When I met, she said she had done 5. But doesn't allow kissing. Otherwise cooperative. Charged 7.5 which I think is too much. 5 is ok and don't mind doing her again at that price.What about looks?

DadFuck
12-12-21, 12:58
Hello mongers,

Any leads on any SP providing foreigners birds.

Rohan007
12-12-21, 13:17
Guys,

Anybody tried her? Got her contact from a friend, didn't got any reviews, he also didn't meet her. She operates in Lohegaon area, come home for massage service. Was ready to come to P.S. Also. Was asking 3.7 K for FS at my place. Any reviews will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Explore2020
12-12-21, 13:26
There is one group in Hadapsar where two girls stay together in an apartment. Some African guys stay nearby on the same building.

One tall chick and one Aunty. On WhatsApp, they claim to be young. They are terribly old and spill out like bag of flour. You can always negotiate 3 K for short time, however I did not find them worthy. Huge melons and ass. No BBBJ.

There is one chick in pimple Gurav who has her own place. She has decent structure and services reasonably okay.

Mundwa auntie is super huge and not very enthusiastic about the act.

My favourite is one check from Pimple – Shivneri colony who does not have her place. She too has a big tummy, however her services are very good. Very cooperative but only gives covered BJ.

All of them can be negotiated to 3 K for ST. None of the photos on WhatsApp or social media is really. Either photo shopped or very old pictures. It's funny how these women lie on your face about their age.

Yes, I have but prior lockdown. Most of them are genuine unlike Indie's.

They stay in groups so you may see more than 1 in the same location. Pics are of course filtered.

But you can go ahead! Do share if you do.

Rohan007
12-12-21, 13:34
Went this spa in wakad (the name of the spa is same as the thing that we do in the morning, Ramdev baba is famous for teaching it, sorry couldn't find better way to tell the name) booked the therapist, her name is similar to one of our legendary singer in 80's. Local girl. Dusky. Very talkative. Massage was OK, no hints, nothing erotic about it.

She was talking continuous, not annoying though. At end asked for extras, said max she do B2B but shocked after hearing her rates. Was asking 4 k for B2B, 2 k for topless and 1.5 k for HJ. I said in my mind, you don't worth that much. Tried negotiating but no avail.

She said many clients pay her 7 k for B2B, (must be idiot, I thought in my mind, even if I am very rich, I will not pay you that much), nonetheless, wanted something as it was late and I knew I will not get appointment now anywhere else and wanted release. Asked her to do HJ for 1200, she agreed after little bit nakhara. It was ok. Nothing great, worth not more that 500.

Damages:

Counter - 1200.

Tip - 1200. (I know I paid higher, apologies for that).

WIR: therapist, Never. Spa may be. They currently have local only.

Ulalaulala123
12-12-21, 18:40
Wow nice slim beauty. Me like like hehe.

Guys,

Anybody tried her? Got her contact from a friend, didn't got any reviews, he also didn't meet her. She operates in Lohegaon area, come home for massage service. Was ready to come to P.S. Also. Was asking 3.7 K for FS at my place. Any reviews will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ulalaulala123
12-12-21, 18:58
Met Miss M after long time. This time saw her in full light and realized how the dim lights of spa hide the imperfections of these girls. She was looking like a village kinda girl with lipstick.

I was having second thoughts on trying her but she was playing tricks to get me take the service from her. Acting sad that I am not taking her service, even blaming me for wasting her time, that she could have earned much more with another client in meantime. Straight up lied that she will give additional service if I paid more, but denied once paid.

I hadn't seen this side of Miss M before. Now that I have seen it, will be avoiding her in future.

Also I saw many small blisters all over her thighs and stomach. They were not there when I met her last time. Not sure if it's a STD but made me go yuck.

Funny part, she quoted 10 k (final price: 7 k) for FS saying "my ch*t is not cheap". I was like, ***** I ain't paying anything for that diseased pussy anyway.

Scorecard:

Looks: 4/10 (downgrading her rating from 7 in my previous FR).

Service: 2/10.

Damage: 1. 5 k counter + 3. 5 k B2 be (I overpaid, she is not worth even 2 k considering her looks, attitude and current skin / health condition).

WIR: NO.

Nowadays girls are becoming adamant in tips, not ready to budge at all. Few of them showed their gpay history how much other mongers are paying.

FcukBeauty
12-13-21, 02:55
Hello friends,

Can you please share the contact info of Priya MILF KN and Krupa. I hear a lot of experience about them and would like a session with them, Do they ask for references. Then please quote that too. Please help. My PM is active. Thanks very much in advance.

Rohan007
12-13-21, 04:46
She sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Please get PM and share! TIA.Sure bro. Activating DM is pending just because it is little bit tedious, opening crypto wallet and all. Will try this weekend. BTW I went through your posts and I don't think you are missing anything.

Tintin7137
12-13-21, 06:10
Can you inform charges.

I have contact of Jenny can share but need to ask her.3 k no BJ though.

Tintin7137
12-13-21, 06:19
ST was closed so tried this one at Aundh. They claim to have Thais, NEs but I was assigned a local when I told them that give me someone who would make me come back again. The girl wore a mask throughout. The massage was poor. The tits on this chick though is a whole different proposition. She's decently tall, relatively thin, has colored hair and is adorned with an awesome pair.

There is another spa on the floor below. Aspire. Door was shut, reviews on google seems very high though. Anyone been there before?

Burrah
12-13-21, 07:18
Guys,

Thanks.Bro you don't have your PM active. How would you be able to share the contact?

Vinvik79
12-13-21, 09:00
Tried her yesterday BJ / B2B / shower light kisses 3 K good experience thanks for reference.

3 k no BJ though.

King Khan
12-13-21, 10:24
Tried contacting them on fb but no answer.

Can anybody share their contact?

King Khan
12-13-21, 10:29
They are cheats. Avoid them. Tried them last week looking at another FR on the forum. Negotiated for 2 shots but they got some guest coming and asked me to leave after 1 hurried shot only. Now he is not even returning my calls.

Also there were a lot of nakhras right from start. No kissing no BBJ. My tool's girth is too much. It's paining a lot etc. Total turn off and waste of money.Do you have any pics?

Kiki26
12-13-21, 11:34
Hello Amigos,

Have been a silent reader of this interesting and awesome forum for mongers. In the midst of sorting the subscription part.

Started mongering journey with powder massage at MP LOL then moved to some better spa with extras, some birds through SP etc. Thanks to all active members here, old legends and new mongers for keeping it a lively forum with new posts, spreading mongering knowledge and awareness. Though Pune scene is dull, the mongers are super great. Kudos.

InvincibleBet
12-13-21, 15:38
Tried her yesterday BJ / B2B / shower light kisses 3 K good experience thanks for reference.Which MP is this bro? Any location clues.

InvincibleBet
12-13-21, 15:46
Hi all,

Does anyone have SP contact who has high end birds?

Rohan007
12-13-21, 16:13
Bro you don't have your PM active. How would you be able to share the contact?Yes brother I don't have PM activated yet. I was just asking about the bird if anyone has any experience with her. Will active PM soon.

Oyzvorfs
12-13-21, 18:27
What about looks?She looks good. Bit short and plump but quite fair. Smooth skin overall. Without nakhras she would be a good bang.

Vinvik79
12-13-21, 18:37
ST Baner bro She won't come below 3.5 K you have to be firm 3 K or no service then you can succeed these Thai's are too arrogant plus point is BJ which most indies don't do.

M.

Which MP is this bro? Any location clues.

Ulalaulala123
12-13-21, 18:51
Does anybody know any indie or spa girls who allow nipple biting. I had experienced it 1st time in my last Delhi trip. The girl was not only allowing but actually encouraging to do it. In general I found the chicks there very cooperating. 9 out of 10 times FS was on the menu, along with a complimentary BBBJ haha.

I had the mostly the opposite experience in Pune spas, girls here think they are doing us a favor by taking our money and giving basic B2 B.

JayPunekar
12-13-21, 18:57
Hello Amigos,

Have been a silent reader of this interesting and awesome forum for mongers. In the midst of sorting the subscription part.

Started mongering journey with powder massage at MP LOL then moved to some better spa with extras, some birds through SP etc. Thanks to all active members here, old legends and new mongers for keeping it a lively forum with new posts, spreading mongering knowledge and awareness. Though Pune scene is dull, the mongers are super great. Kudos.Yep, although we are short of indies and limited reliable spas compared to other big cities, bros here are great people I must say.

PuneRomper
12-14-21, 02:05
Does Jenny meet outside? Has her own place? Would love to bang her.

Can you inform charges.

I have contact of Jenny can share but need to ask her.

GreenBench21
12-14-21, 05:48
Hello,

Does any one have the digits on Priya? 55 yr old MILF. DMed PuneRomper but no reply yet. M in Pune for 4 days, would like to try a MILF. Can anyone share the contact, can return the favour in Kolhapur.

Oyzvorfs
12-14-21, 06:16
Do you have any pics?Sorry, no pics. He shared it on secret chat on telegram. You can message him on telegram / WhatsApp and he will share the pics. His contact details are there in MR.

SanjeevJain
12-14-21, 06:57
Came across this couple sarah the beauty.

Asking amount is absurd.

Has anyone tried her. Don't want to waste energy negotiating without review.

SanjeevJain
12-14-21, 07:07
On MR I could see to profiles with same number ending 772. Darjeeling girl and aarohi. Can any fellow monger confirm if it is a genuine contact?He is a SP.

Have you tried his service? He sent some pics to me I don't see any review for him. Just question about his number from Mumbai and Pune forum.

Kiki26
12-14-21, 07:33
Hey,

Any review on Kirti and Kritika from mr. No review on Kritika. So not sure if genuine. If anyone tried please share feedback.

TheCharm
12-14-21, 08:57
Guys,

Thanks.Hi,

I stays in same area if you could share her number will try her and will shate reviews.

Andro4
12-14-21, 10:06
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and through some research and hints given by members here, I have managed to get Fortunate Patil's number. I request the fellow members and seniors to help me get Ritus contact. I have not been able to get the subscription as the bitcoin stuff is complicated for me. I would be very grateful if I got some hints (If she has her advertisement on some website) to get Ritu's number.

SamJac
12-14-21, 10:20
Dear All,

I came across two profiles Neha Shah and Komal on MR. Asking for 15 k 2 sessions. 2 hrs. Did anyone try them? Any review?

Regards,

Sam.

RV1065
12-14-21, 11:00
Hello everyone,

I have been reading this forum for around 5-10 days after accidentally stumbling on it in the online world. This is a real knowledge source and the info shared here has given me the courage to plunge into the moonlighting area. Though I will like to admit that I am shit scared of doing it, hence wanted all your stalwarts opinion.

1. I am planning to start with Spas as they seem the least risky to me as I am still trying to gather courage to call SP's or indies or professionals in this setup.

2. Also if my worst nightmare comes true and the LE raid the place or I get caught what should be my next steps.

3. Will my mobile number from which I call the spa be used as an evidence.

I basically am very skeptical as if this deed of mine comes to light by authorities then I am doomed.

Hence wanted to know from you seniors what is the process in case someone gets caught in a spa how can one escape keeping his reputation intact and identity withheld.

Rohan007
12-14-21, 11:00
Hi,

I stays in same area if you could share her number will try her and will shate reviews.Sorry brother, don't have PM activated yet but surely I will share once activated.

SanjeevJain
12-14-21, 13:17
Got these pics from SP on MR number 186 .

Any review on them are welcome.

PrinceGwl27
12-14-21, 14:04
Hi,

Reaching Pune on Monday from Delhi, Will be grateful if someone can share Spa or reliable SP's. I am staying near City Pride Mall.

Vinvik79
12-14-21, 15:08
Though she doesn't meet outside but if you pay a higher price she may allow you to bang her.

Does Jenny meet outside? Has her own place? Would love to bang her.

Bond Bond
12-14-21, 18:17
Welcome to the big bad world of fukrey.

(Just kidding).

Well in experience most of the spa's are hand in glove with the local LE and would know in advance if there are any hiccups. We all take a first step and I guess it's time for you too. Just read the reviews and go to a spa mentioned here. Don't ask for anything directly till you get some clues.

And yes, PLEASE don't OVERPAY in desperation. You do not have a PM so I cannot share any specific details with you.

Catch up soon.

Hello everyone,

I have been reading this forum for around 5-10 days after accidentally stumbling on it in the online world. This is a real knowledge source and the info shared here has given me the courage to plunge into the moonlighting area. Though I will like to admit that I am shit scared of doing it, hence wanted all your stalwarts opinion.

1. I am planning to start with Spas as they seem the least risky to me as I am still trying to gather courage to call SP's or indies or professionals in this setup.

2. Also if my worst nightmare comes true and the LE raid the place or I get caught what should be my next steps.

3. Will my mobile number from which I call the spa be used as an evidence.

I basically am very skeptical as if this deed of mine comes to light by authorities then I am doomed.

Hence wanted to know from you seniors what is the process in case someone gets caught in a spa how can one escape keeping his reputation intact and identity withheld.

ToTheMoon
12-14-21, 19:34
Can anyone share reliable SP or indie contacts, only high end please, Also any 5 star hotel where we can bypass the reception and take the girl directly to room. Thanks.

PuneRomper
12-15-21, 02:24
I did send you, though delayed.

Hello,

Does any one have the digits on Priya? 55 yr old MILF. DMed PuneRomper but no reply yet. M in Pune for 4 days, would like to try a MILF. Can anyone share the contact, can return the favour in Kolhapur.

Sahilall4
12-15-21, 02:56
Check your DM bro.

She usually quotes higher charges, espl for new guys. So try to negotiate and bring her charges down.

Hello,

LetsTryThis
12-15-21, 03:21
Came across this couple sarah the beauty.

Asking amount is absurd.

Has anyone tried her. Don't want to waste energy negotiating without review.Had reached out to them but they have too many conditions and clauses. Plus the guy insists on being in the same room plus being part of threesome act which I wasn't comfortable with.

Yes the amount is absurd along with other expenses. Also I feel they edit the pics a lot. So dropped it.

Anyone has a different experience please let me know.

SeriousSam
12-15-21, 07:09
Can anyone share reliable SP or indie contacts, only high end please, Also any 5 star hotel where we can bypass the reception and take the girl directly to room. Thanks.No hassle at any 5 star if its booked for double occupancy.

Ulalaulala123
12-15-21, 10:54
Bro about the modern trends, I feel today's girls have no inhibitions on casual sex. When I was very new to mongering scene, out of curiosity I have enquired with some of the friendly Spa girls how many BFs they had. I was kind of amazed (and shocked) that even 22-23 year olds had multiple ex and current BFs. Kind of shaked my trust in regular girls too (due to few other experiences I won't like to share here).

On a lighter note, modernity should benefit us mongers too!. I envision a world in not very distant future where Spas, Indies and SPs will embrace modern hassle free payment to girls. The chicks will have chip enabled boobs and pussy, one tap of card on boobs indicates TL+HJ and 1. 5 k will get deducted. One tap on pussy will indicate B2 B and 3 k will be deducted. Double tap indicates FS and 5 K will be deducted. Less sophisticated girls will have the "traditional" swipe your card at pussy method. If you have a membership card you will get 5% cashback too LOL.

Spa was avoided knowing what maximum one could expect from it, that too not much cheaper in cost! Therefore SP 'M' was contacted. She offered in two categories - standard 6 k while model 8 k. IMO, its based on whether babe can talk English or not. Which typically segregates whether babe is local / rural or non Marathi / urban etc. Such differentiation on lines of rural urban divide exists in Delhi too resulting in rate differences! The babe selected was slim 24 yr old level headed,. While she maintained BF, she was clear that she needs pocket money too over and above needed company from BF! She also made it clear about her expectation from her client that he at least should have good hygiene, forget macho body or long dick etc While she was moaning loudly, inquired how much is that true, she was frank enough to tell that 50 % only!

Body-7/10, slim.

Attitude -- 8/10.

Damage- 6 k, oyo place 1.5 k.

WIR- no.

Member #4761
12-15-21, 13:42
Hello everyone,

I am planning to visit Kritika from MR.

I saw her pics without face, quoted 3.5 k with place.

Can anyone guide me how are her looks and her service?

Sen Sex
12-15-21, 13:53
Planning to meet Kritika tomorrow. Pics shared are too good, charges are reasonable, so taking a chance.

Will post FR definitely.

Hey,

Any review on Kirti and Kritika from mr. No review on Kritika. So not sure if genuine. If anyone tried please share feedback.

SpankMastr
12-15-21, 14:13
Back after a long time on the forum. Will post some recent FRs (not older than a year) as I was away for a very long time from the forum.

Would also like to get any recent contacts that any monger would like to share.

Happy banging.

Nature Baba
12-15-21, 15:14
Went to this spa few times last month.

Was assigned an indie the first time don't remember her name. Formality massage and lot of hints from the start, so inquired the rates and she quoted 3.5 K B2B. Told her that I'm a regular here & I only have 2 K so she agreed. Mechanical service and she doesn't do BJ so I finished the deed and left.

Went there again after a few weeks and asked for NE / Thai specifically. Got assigned Miss Anna, she is in 30's and has huge natural knockers, also she has very good massage skills so if anyone wants a decent massage I would recommend her. During massage I was talking to her the whole time and her English is decent so was able to flirt with her. After turning around she directly touched my Johnson and got excited so asked her what's on the menu, she said everything except FS. Got BJ & B2B for 3.5 K, her service is excellent as she tries to please you and was involved in the act the whole time. After finishing the deed she showered with me and blew me again. She was hinting the she lives nearby and is available there but I was not interested to go to her place.

So overall a good experience.

Counter Charges- 2 k (could have negotiated to 1.5 k).

B2B + BJ - 3.5 K.

FeelingBad
12-15-21, 16:37
I had been in touch with a girl named as sh* from SA in Pune, pics look good which she shared on telegram, I asked her for short video call which she declined and told she lives with family so cannot, I asked for short meetup in coffee shop before proceeding to hotel she told not comfortable meeting in coffee shop as she is localite. She had asked for 15 k, agreed on 10 k for 4 hours. I booked hotel she came, she was not even 20% like her pic. Nothing great to talk about session. She was bad in shape, also was in too hurry to finish it off, had 2 sessions. Bad experience over all.

I learnt a session from this meet, if girl don't do video call or not ready to meet up in coffee shop, its a red flag. Please let me know what other things we should keep in mind when do meet thru SA.

Zenith1300
12-15-21, 21:04
Hi folks,

New here but have been following the forum for quite some time now. I somehow never find Indian chicks friendly enough to spend time with and find them very judgmental. So real world mongering in Pune is a big no form me, unless someone here really instills the confidence in me. Having traveled the world (back due to WFH), always been attracted to white chicks and MILFS. Yes, many are racists. Not their fault totally. Indians and Chinese are infamous for unhygienic behavior as per western standards and are considered pushy and creeps. But on the brighter side, all love brown Johnys. It's a fantasy for many after the black ones. Not really sure if virtual mongering is considered mongering. But posting an FR anyways!

Natalie from MR.

Yeah the same Russian lady (claims to be in Georgia now) that has many negative reviews here. Was searching for Pune and Mumbai listings when I found her. She is listed in Bangalore as well. Texted her, she responded promptly, had some decent chats with her, fixed a day and time free of cost. Asked for a free 10 sec demo call to confirm if it was her for real. To which she agreed without any tantrums. Then came the problem. Privacy issue. She doesn't accept gift cards and presses on using MTyaP or laPyaP. The latter wasn't an issue as I have a you. S card. But for my Indian brothers here, be cautious with national payment platforms. She says she has some Indian friends to whose number the payments can be made, which I suspect might be the blackmailers mentioned in the FRs here. Finally after one hour of back and forth I made the payment. 3000/- INR for 30 minutes. Received a WA call. She was in a red lingerie with boobs and pussy visible. First and last tantrum, that I was wearing a mask. She said it was rude. But then I reminded her that I paid as per her terms and not very comfortable disclosing my identity. Spoke some sweet words praising her and then we continued. Strangely no ifs and buts at all. She agreed to show everything I demanded and came twice with squirts. Time just flew. Requested her for 5 minutes extra to view me cum for her. Again, agreed to that as well. So overall a very good experience.

*If you love MILFs with a meaty body only.

Overall: 9/10. (nothing to complain).

Face: 7/10. (have done it with better looking Euro blonds).

Body: 8/10. (Meaty. Some may call it plump. But trust me, this is nothing if you compare with the American BBWs.).

Boobs: 7.5/10. (Not bad at all, but somehow felt a bit strange when compared with her body. Maybe its just me).

Ass: 9/10.

Pussy: 7.5/10. (Again. Have had some really pink peach-like ones before, so maybe my expectations were high).

I am not very much into real world mongering. I also have a virtual friend with benefit (unpaid) Romanian blond MILF whom I had met in Bucharest during an ad shoot. If all fails, I just ping her. Lucky that we share the same appetite for virtual sex. But she is more of a wife type, not really interested in being shared unfortunately.

I will be here just to get the hang of it. Who knows, my outlook towards real life mongering might change.

One question that I have for you all, everyone here speaks about SA which is crazy expensive. Have anyone tried TAH? People there seem to be more interested in mutual give and take and FWBs seem to be far more cheaper.

SpankMastr
12-16-21, 08:21
Went to this spa twice.

1) A month ago- took miss S indie, chubby. Fat, previously worked at redrosy NIBM. Has big boobs, brown nips, took Bbbbj at 1 K counter 0.6 K. She is a Muslim married women in mid 30's and right now she is not working with spa.

2) 2 Weeks ago. Paid 0. 6 k counter, and took an indie don't know name, who claimed to work at KP but I highly doubt. She is in mid 40's. Took HJ and sucked boobs. Okaysh experience but cheap.

This Spa is an overall cheap deal and I usually go here when I feel to shell less money. Girls here are all indies only.

SpankMastr
12-16-21, 08:27
When to this place last week. It has become expensive. Below 1.8 K you won't find anything on counter.

The counter lady is sexy and I thought she might give massage but she won't.

Also in their name they have it but in actual there is no single Thai

All NEs but they are pretty attractive.

Some might offer very basic extras at a high rate as they only have curtains.

Un past I have taken services but this time met a NE girl (name forgot) looks sexy, massage was good but didn't give any extras. I so damn wanted to touch those tities but there was a strict no from her side do I came back.

Massage was good, rates are higher side and extras depends on girls but there are curtains.

MatureMan29
12-16-21, 08:34
Met this lady before few weeks. Even though I like MILFs, she was a kind of turn-off going by her looks. Very nice to talk to though and tries to please you to the fullest of her abilities.

First impression was good figure but a face of 3/10. One peculiar observation though, even though she is very hygienic and clean, she emits a specific smell which we can relate to grannies.

Had her for two sessions in mostly WOT, Doggy and Missi. Fulfilled my desire of trying someone so old. But will not repeat.

Fees of 8 K for 2.

InvincibleBet
12-16-21, 08:42
Those who are asking for services, I already have FR about her, please follow that and not so good even for 3 k.

LakkiPune
12-16-21, 08:46
Please Check your PM.Can kind soul share contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Oyzvorfs
12-16-21, 09:31
Hi folks,

New here but have been following the forum for quite some time now. I somehow never find Indian chicks friendly enough to spend time with and find them very judgmental. So real world mongering in Pune is a big no form me, unless someone here really instills the confidence in me. Having traveled the world (back due to WFH), always been attracted to white chicks and MILFS. Yes, many are racists. Not their fault totally. Indians and Chinese are infamous for unhygienic behavior as per western standards and are considered pushy and creeps. But on the brighter side, all love brown Johnys. It's a fantasy for many after the black ones. Not really sure if virtual mongering is considered mongering. But posting an FR anyways!

Natalie from MR.

Yeah the same Russian lady (claims to be in Georgia now) that has many negative reviews here. Was searching for Pune and Mumbai listings when I found her. She is listed in Bangalore as well. Texted her, she responded promptly, had some decent chats with her, fixed a day and time free of cost. Asked for a free 10 sec demo call to confirm if it was her for real. To which she agreed without any tantrums. Then came the problem. Privacy issue. She doesn't accept gift cards and presses on using MTyaP or laPyaP. The latter wasn't an issue as I have a you. S card. But for my Indian brothers here, be cautious with national payment platforms. She says she has some Indian friends to whose number the payments can be made, which I suspect might be the blackmailers mentioned in the FRs here. Finally after one hour of back and forth I made the payment. 3000/- INR for 30 minutes. Received a WA call. She was in a red lingerie with boobs and pussy visible. First and last tantrum, that I was wearing a mask..Nice FR. Can you elaborate what's TAH?

GreenRabit
12-16-21, 09:55
The more red-flags criteria you put in, the more you are wasting your subscription.

I had only one video call during my run (yes, I am dormant now) and guess what, the girl rejected me: the: the: the.

The basic screening law is simple. Same as all other indes.

No Advance Payment. Outcalls on your terms, Truecaller check etc etc.

Rest is all luck and chemistry between you and girl.

I say luck because if both of you are in great mood, it will be an awesome encounter.

You are not going to enjoy if you or the girl is having a tough day.

If the girl has snuck out of hostel / home and it's best to give it another try.

Tell the girl that you are disappointed that she is in a hurry and ask her for a better time in future.

If you can adjust your time as per girl's availability, you will be rewarded with better quality.

This approach works well because you guys have already met and had the deed.

So, some level of trust has been established.

If the second time is a disappointment, well, look for the next bird.

This advice is targeted towards younger girls of age group 20 to 23.

I used to avoid 24-27 age group because they provide least value for money.

Hey. I don't know who Sh* is and I am not defending her.

I am questioning and advising against the red-flag proposed because of 1 disappointing experience.

I had been in touch with a girl named as sh* from SA in Pune, pics look good which she shared on telegram, I asked her for short video call which she declined and told she lives with family so cannot, I asked for short meetup in coffee shop before proceeding to hotel she told not comfortable meeting in coffee shop as she is localite. She had asked for 15 k, agreed on 10 k for 4 hours. I booked hotel she came, she was not even 20% like her pic. Nothing great to talk about session. She was bad in shape, also was in too hurry to finish it off, had 2 sessions. Bad experience over all.

I learnt a session from this meet, if girl don't do video call or not ready to meet up in coffee shop, its a red flag. Please let me know what other things we should keep in mind when do meet thru SA.

ArisCasa
12-16-21, 11:11

I learnt a session from this meet, if girl don't do video call or not ready to meet up in coffee shop, its a red flag. Please let me know what other things we should keep in mind when do meet thru SA.Follow this methodology (for anyone in similar situation): If you don't know how the girl looks in real, wait in the lobby of the hotel. Tell her to call you once she is in lobby. Have a look at her, accept / reject her from there itself, (accept if she is reasonable, not 20% of the pics, or even 50%, or whatever rocks your stones). You don't even have to confront her. Tell her on phone she is not the same as pics and you are not interested. If you feel magnanimous, you can pay her 200/300 for her transport and say goodbye. Or not even that, just switch off the phone after blocking her. When she experiences a few of those, she will either quit the trade or start showing herself, saving us all the trouble and money.

ArisCasa
12-16-21, 11:17
Went to this spa few times last month.

Was assigned an indie the first time don't remember her name. Formality massage and lot of hints from the start, so inquired the rates and she quoted 3.5 K B2B. Told her that I'm a regular here & I only have 2 K so she agreed. Mechanical service and she doesn't do BJ so I finished the deed and left.

Went there again after a few weeks and asked for NE / Thai specifically. Got assigned Miss Anna, she is in 30's and has huge natural knockers, also she has very good massage skills so if anyone wants a decent massage I would recommend her. During massage I was talking to her the whole time and her English is decent so was able to flirt with her. After turning around she directly touched my Johnson and got excited so asked her what's on the menu, she said everything except FS. Got BJ & B2B for 3.5 K, her service is excellent as she tries to please you and was involved in the act the whole time. After finishing the deed she showered with me and blew me again.A masseuse / therapist in a spa is not an Indie. Indie is a working girl (sex provider) who works independently (hence Indie) as a freelancer, who either hosts you at her place (incall) or she comes to your place or to a hotel (outcall). She doesn't work under a pimp nor in a spa / brothel setup.

ArisCasa
12-16-21, 11:37
Hello everyone,

3. Will my mobile number from which I call the spa be used as an evidence..Some pointers to a newbie:

If you are targeting to go to those spas which are known to provide extras, then.

1. For the first time, do not call. Just land up on a weekday in the afternoon, early evening. Most therapists are free at that time. If you know a particular therapist's name from this forum, ask her by name. If she is busy, fix a time and return. Most of the times they will be free, unless she is a super popular and in demand.

2. don't give your number, if they ask, give a fake number / address / email.

3. Pay by cash. For extras too carry cash which you can afford to spend, and split it and keep in 2-3 pockets, so that if the girl asks more, take out from the pocket with least money and show you only have so much. If she accepts good, else move on.

4. if possible buy a different SIM card for this activity and do not use that number anywhere else, incl to register for social media apps, unless those ID are also in a pseudo name (not traceable back to you).

LE problems happen if you are caught in the act, or with a minor. LE doesn't call any and every number they find in a spa. Getting caught in the act by LE is sheer bad luck, 1 in a million chance. As long as your pants are not down with your dick in her hand or mouth, even if the LE comes in, be confident and say you were getting a normal massage and nothing else. Be confident and not panic or confront, that's all. The LE has issues with the spa, not the customers. LEs roundup customers only if some moral police or NGO types or media tag along with LE for mileage.

Once you go to such spas a few times, you will learn the tricks.

RizzyRizz
12-16-21, 13:03
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and through some research and hints given by members here, I have managed to get Fortunate Patil's number. I request the fellow members and seniors to help me get Ritus contact. I have not been able to get the subscription as the bitcoin stuff is complicated for me. I would be very grateful if I got some hints (If she has her advertisement on some website) to get Ritu's number.Hi brother,

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Nature Baba
12-16-21, 15:29
Went to this spa a while back to see if they have decent staff. They had very good selection of NE chicks but unfortunately they don't provide extras there. Good place to get a genuine massage though if anyone wants that. The receptionist / owner is very hot and I was hoping that she would provide massage but unfortunately not.

Counter Charges: 2.2 K.

WIR: No.

I would like to try Krupa or Ritu so that I could get a start in my indie journey, would appreciate if anyone can shared the contact along with the reference.

Thanks.

SpankMastr
12-16-21, 16:28
Ventured here (in NIBM) during 2nd week of Nov. Here there was only one indie. Counter is 1.2 K. They call that indie as NE because she is from Assam. That can be technically correct but not the NE that we think of as a first picture comes in mind (BTW her name is queen (in Hindi).

After some time in massage she popped the ques and quoted sky high rates like 1.5 HJ, 3.5 B2B, 4 BJ, etc.

I was surprised so thought to pass on but she said that what I want she can give on discount as I came here first time (which is not).

So asked for 1.5 K HJ and TA.

She was into it. Gave some B2 be as well. Was in mood. I touched pussy as well as she got into mood. Said can do FS but rates need to be discussed. She said her specialty is BJ as she do rimming also. So any rimming fans, your place is here.

Rest, finished and left the place.

Massage. Descent as she is trained.

Deed- exceeded expectations as to what was paid.

Boobs- okayish but firm fir her age. Looks 40 ish something.

She is fair though.

WIR- maybe yess to try rimming.

SpankMastr
12-16-21, 17:16
I venture in to BP once twice a month just to get that thrill. This thrill you will not get anywhere.

There are some cons (major) of going to BP but a right place and right girl can sort everything.

BP rooms are small, places are conjusted, some may be smelly, cleanliness of place and girls, LE, getting looted are majot concerns / issues that one may see.

But I have been visiting BP since 2014 and I know places and girls. I even go to girls whose room is next to LE.

One such MILF I found here is Soniya.

She wears saree 90% of times. Heighted and good figure. Boobs are big I mean bigger than 36 be and all natural.

I know her since 2018.

Color is wheatish.

Nipple color brown.

Pussy. Dark Brown.

Service. Just normal missionary. No BJ, no anal, no positions.

Go here just to grab those boobies. Really big ones.

Have her number, anyone interested can pm me.

One tip reg any BP girl is be regular customer and you'll get access to things gradually like positions, sucking titties, if lucky then BJs, some extra time to smooch, etc.

ToTheMoon
12-16-21, 18:18
No hassle at any 5 star if its booked for double occupancy.Yeah but I want to take the girl directly to my room without registering her in the reception.

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 04:37
Last week tried the usual jaunt but it was shut so tried a Justdial enquiry & got a point from this spa. She claimed to send therapists home. I asked if they don't have a place & then she gave a Oyo ref in P.S. Therapists she claimed is Goan. I ignored but has anyone ever got this before?This mongering business is bit like wine shop. When you have contacts and money you get home delivery. Else you need to go to shop. There was a genuine massage and escorts services in Mumbai and Pune but I don't think there are any now. Sounds risky especially to call someone home unless any buddy from forum has tried and tested.

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 04:49
Can you inform charges.

I have contact of Jenny can share but need to ask her.Has Bibi removed her teeth braces?

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 04:54
Met Miss M after long time. This time saw her in full light and realized how the dim lights of spa hide the imperfections of these girls. She was looking like a village kinda girl with lipstick.

I was having second thoughts on trying her but she was playing tricks to get me take the service from her. Acting sad that I am not taking her service, even blaming me for wasting her time, that she could have earned much more with another client in meantime. Straight up lied that she will give additional service if I paid more, but denied once paid.

I hadn't seen this side of Miss M before. Now that I have seen it, will be avoiding her in future.

Also I saw many small blisters all over her thighs and stomach. They were not there when I met her last time. Not sure if it's a STD but made me go yuck.

Funny part, she quoted 10 k (final price: 7 k) for FS saying "my ch*t is not cheap". I was like, ***** I ain't paying anything for that diseased pussy anyway.

Scorecard:

Looks: 4/10 (downgrading her rating from 7 in my previous FR).

Service: 2/10..Please do name and shame such people. Don't hesitate to broadcast their name and spa name.

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 05:04
Does anybody know any indie or spa girls who allow nipple biting. I had experienced it 1st time in my last Delhi trip. The girl was not only allowing but actually encouraging to do it. In general I found the chicks there very cooperating. 9 out of 10 times FS was on the menu, along with a complimentary BBBJ haha.

I had the mostly the opposite experience in Pune spas, girls here think they are doing us a favor by taking our money and giving basic B2 B.You want to bite nipples or get yours bitten?

It happens in flow. I'll PM you few therapists who allow this.

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 05:42
Got these pics from SP on MR number 186 .

Any review on them are welcome.I tried to reply to your PM but your storage is full.

Sen Sex
12-17-21, 08:04
Here is the FR as promised.

Missed to read previous FR on her posted by 'invincible. ' else would have skipped this one.

Pros -.

Slim figure and fair complexion.

Pleasant & submissive attitude.

Clean and safe place.

Low cost (3.5 k for 1; 7 k for 2). I took 1 and then bailed out making some lame excuse.

Young. Early to mid twenties.

Cons -.

Face is average with crooked teeth.

DFK & BBJ skills are rudimentary.

Long scar on stomach, probably from see Section but she says she does not have kid.

Place is too far, address is Hadapsar but felt like reaching Solapur.

They put adv on MR, if not able to locate DM me for contact if one still wants to go ahead.

Planning to meet Kritika tomorrow. Pics shared are too good, charges are reasonable, so taking a chance.

Will post FR definitely.

Ash 2020
12-17-21, 09:52
Hi,

Any independent working lady contact in Kharadi or Wagholi?

Thanks in advance.

SpankMastr
12-17-21, 10:18
This spa is in Wanwri area.

Counter charge can bargain to 1.3 to 1.5 K against what they write on their menu which is 2. K ish.

I had lot of massages here since post corona and took service from lot of girls.

Here mainly indies avl but they have a partner branch where they also have NEs. Sometimes they shuffle.

Miss S- earlier reviewed by me under dyna mike spa. She was originally here. 1 k service BJ and TL.

NE plump chick (name forgot) - 0.5 k HJ and TL. Heavenly boobs. Big brown areola. Can check if not avl here then their other branch.

There is an NE chick I saw here earlier who is very slim who looks like cute Japanese school girl. Didn't get a change though as selected other and next time didn't see her.

Girls don't give FS here.

I use to take an indie regularly here with 0.5 k & 1 K tl BJ smooching etc. But she left forever.

Pune Bro
12-17-21, 11:10
Yeah but I want to take the girl directly to my room without registering her in the reception.Yes, you got to book 2 rooms separately. One in your name and the other in her name, both single occupancy.

Then when she checks in separately, you go to her or call her to your room. No privacy issues with her as well as the hotel.

Good luck.

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 11:28
All the locals (None of NE) are offering FS at both spas.

Hint: what Swarovski is famous for.

Many of my friends have got FS between 3.5 k to 5 k depending on their 1st to 3rd visit. Some have gotten bare too.

SpankMastr
12-17-21, 12:08
I am a regular to this place in Kondhw.

Earlier I use to have membership of 5 k 10 k, etc. Pre covid.

Now I just go on adhoc basis.

At this place had lots of services with diff girls can't even remember.

This place has good setup like each room has bathroom proper door, bed etc. So good privacy. It was also raided a couple of times.

I had 4 FSs in total here and innumerable other extras. Some highlights below.

Miss p Thai Left India permanent. Had FS with her. Her massages were ultra professional. Age might be 45 but loooks like 35 due to yoga daily. She is now in BKK working in a coffee shop I guess. Any one going to BKK ccan take her no from me.

Arti or Archna (can't remember name exactly) - indie mid 30's. Okayish looks but nice boobs and ass. Use to give b2 be in 1. 5 to 2 K. Agreed for FS with me after 100's of request but covid came and I neva met her, though kept on checking if she works and yes she works here only.

Face -5.

Boob- 7.

Ass- 7.

She says she has a lot of regular clientale who only ask for her and which is true.

Gulab (translate) - a 45 ISG NE fare soft skin big boobs and fluffy ass. Did FS at 1.5 K. She is a bit older as her face has some wrinkles but body is nice. After covid during lock down use to go to her home and do FS at 1.5 K. Pussy smells a bit so no DATY.

Miss J. Did FS here, at my home, at another spa as she keeps on changing places. Currently in Mumbai. She's good mid 20's lemon sized boobs, round ass, pink nipple reddish pink pussy smells, hence no DATY.

Happy banging.

SpankMastr
12-17-21, 12:50
Had her a year ago at exorbitant price. Wanted to just check out if that was worth which turned out it wasn't.

Pics are on SA.

Face - 6.

Boob - 7 big bcos she is fat.

Pussy - 6 not that tight.

Color -fair.

BBBJ. NO.

DATY. Didn't find interesting.

DFK. She is not interested.

Its a total bummer. 5 k / shot.

W. I. R- No.

SpankMastr
12-17-21, 13:00
Guys,

I become aggressive while having sex. Like spanking hard, grabbing boobies too roughly, pinching nips too tightly, pulling full out and pushing full in. Etc. I was not like this, I used to do it nicely but gradually aggression started increasing. Its not like I am frustrated or something but this thing is becoming a habit and affecting me. I feel like its a war and I need to fight a feeling similar to like this only.

Has any one of you experienced this?

Ulalaulala123
12-17-21, 14:39
Bro I want to bite not get bitten haha.

You want to bite nipples or get yours bitten?

It happens in flow. I'll PM you few therapists who allow this.

Ulalaulala123
12-17-21, 14:40
It's Mahi from kee ora.

Please do name and shame such people. Don't hesitate to broadcast their name and spa name.

Gabbar1
12-17-21, 15:11
It's Mahi from kee ora.Most of the girls from this spa quote price as they have golden pushy. They have other spa opposite it and same management which have same issues with locals. Infant NE are better in service and quality.

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 17:00
Yes, you got to book 2 rooms separately. One in your name and the other in her name, both single occupancy.

Then when she checks in separately, you go to her or call her to your room. No privacy issues with her as well as the hotel.

Good luck.I check in first.

Then call girl at the hotel Cafe.

Then take her to the room.

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 17:01
Guys,

I become aggressive while having sex. Like spanking hard, grabbing boobies too roughly, pinching nips too tightly, pulling full out and pushing full in. Etc. I was not like this, I used to do it nicely but gradually aggression started increasing. Its not like I am frustrated or something but this thing is becoming a habit and affecting me. I feel like its a war and I need to fight a feeling similar to like this only.

Has any one of you experienced this?Stop watching this kinda porn buddy if you are.

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 17:05
Recent intl travel helped me strike out few things off my list. A Jap girl. Ginger hair girl. DATY white girl with pink nip and pus. FFM with white girls. Few still remain!

Still no foreign maal available in Pune and Mumbai. Delhi I think there is. See lot if Asian and white chics in pubs though here.

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 17:08
There is an extremely hot NE colleague of mine but she follows chastity.

Watched javv and hence had uncontrollable urge to bang Asian NE looking chic. Went to my regular spa who had a decent Thai and beautiful NE. Wanted both. Took Thai first and NE next day. Feeling bit better now heheh.

Bhamsookh1
12-17-21, 17:12
Has anyone tried indie Shreya recently? Any report if yes?

Says is from Mumbai.

Quoting 12 k per night.

Vicky98
12-18-21, 03:52
Has anyone tried indie Shreya recently? Any report if yes?

Says is from Mumbai.

Quoting 12 k per night.This is Shreya indie from Mumbai. Some people do marketing for her in Mumbai and Pune to get her clients. She is skinny, dark, ugly looking malnourished girl with no boobs and zero service. She fucks truck drivers in slum area. Do you think you will pay 12 k to her for full night? Better go to BP then.

Vinvik79
12-18-21, 07:16
Has Bibi removed her teeth braces?I did not notice any teeth braces may have removed it.

Any other Thai better than her to try in ST Baner.

SeriousSam
12-18-21, 07:42
Recent intl travel helped me strike out few things off my list. A Jap girl. Ginger hair girl. DATY white girl with pink nip and pus. FFM with white girls. Few still remain!

Still no foreign maal available in Pune and Mumbai. Delhi I think there is. See lot if Asian and white chics in pubs though here.There is some foreign maal with a SP.

Rohan007
12-18-21, 08:15
Went to this spa, name synonyms with godlike starts with the, in Baner. Chose this therapist named Isha.

About the spa, ambience is not good. Rooms are very small and don't have attached bathroom.

Went inside changed and after few minutes therapists came in. She is dusky, tall, beautiful face with big eyes which talks to you. Liked her face. Well if truth to be told, I was mesmerized by her.

The way she talking, her facial expression, the way she rolling her eyes. In mind I had decided that I will try to fuck her.

I didn't discussed about extras neither did she till the end of the massage. At end I only asked about and as always all local therapists does, the quoted higher rates and said don't do FS. I bargained hard, bring her down to 2 k for B2B, she agreed and I was happy but only for few seconds until she started removing her clothes.

Boobs were small and saggy, stretch marks on stomach and average body, still I was horny, so sucked her boobs, kissed her, she didn't allowed her first but after fingering her (from above the panty, as she was not ready to remove it), she became horny too and allowed kissing. Normal. Not DFK. We sat in lotus position, she grinded on johny, her ass was big enough but nothing great, groped it, spanked it she was liking it. B2 be skill she didn't have but I tried to grab my monies worth. Finished while doing HJ.

After discussing the extras, and before starting it, I asked if she can give me her number, she was agreed, but after seeing her naked, didn't bother to take her number.

Overall:

Face: 9/10 (dusky beauty with big eyes).

Boobs: 3/10.

Ass: 6/10.

Pussy: 3/10 (little bit smelly as well as stretch marks).

WIR: No.

Damages:

1000 - counter.

2000 - B2B.

Rohan007
12-18-21, 09:00
This is last weeks FR. I had membership at this spa and it was last 2 sessions I think. I had some argument with the guy sits on the counter (not worth mentioning), the therapist I was asking was not available, so told them to send anyone NE.

He sent chubby NE, named Elisha. Before coming only I had decided that I will not take any extras but just massage because of some reasons. After seeing the therapist I was not much happy, she wasn't ugly or anything, little bit chubby, average looking. I was thinking this is going to be another boring session, but it turned out best teasing session till date.

I was wearing disposable, there was no massage table only mattress on the ground. She started with back massage, sat on my bum, the pant she was wearing was very thin and I can feel her skin on my body. She sat in such way that I was feeling her pussy on my bum. Enjoyed that and johnny was already up and took control of my mind. She went down, did normal massage nice massage on bum and then started on legs. Again her pussy was touching my heels. I lowered my leg, I thought I am making her difficult to do massage, but still she also came lower and again my heel started touching her pussy, after that I was sure that she purposefully trying to do that then I stopped hesitating. I also moved my heels little bit in a way like massaging her P. This happened with both legs. There was some sexual tension between us and we were not talked at all after starting pleasantries and some usual questions at start.

She asked me turn, still I was trying to stay on my decision of not taking extras. She started with upper body massage by coming at top near my head. Though there were no table, her boobs were touching my face while she was massaging my stomach. At one point she moved little bit forward, her pussy was on my face. I also took chance, move my head little bit up to touch her pussy. Jony was saluting in panty and she had seen it too couple of times. Her t-shirt was so loose I, not only her stomach but her black sports bra also visible when she was doing massage. Still we didn't talked with each other not even shared smiles while doing this.

After that she came and literally sat on my crotch facing my legs, for massaging the legs, this teasing was another level, still not discussed anything, she touched my balls over the disposable panty and my jonny was buried under her ass, it was still saluting, letting her ass no that it am there, then moved to the legs. Again while doing leg massage, I was literally toe fucking her pussy and she was behaving like nothing is happening. When started doing massage on hand, she kept my hand on her boobs, I groped the boobs slowly like touching it first and holding. That feeling was awesome, I couldn't describe it very well. So I had touched her (or she make sure I did touch) each of her body part.

And at the end I couldn't control, it was long session, she said massage is done. I said what about the extras, she said what you want, I said b2 be, to my surprise she said can't do now, no time. Agreed to do HJ for 1 k. It was nice one. She massaged my balls with oil, little bit crack from front only. And while stoking it, she brought her face very close to the jonny, I could feel her breath on it, when she thought I was about to explode she moved her face away and I was done very fast.

After that I had call them after 2 days to book the same Elish, they said she is in Kalyani Nagar, will be coming tomorrow, couldn't find her after that. Inquired multiple time, day before yesterday they said she is available and when booked her they send somebody else. Manager was also changed.

Sorry for the long report but this was the best teasing massage I had till date. Still searching for her. I will even pay her for same experience without actual extras. Will try few more times to search her.

Overall:

Face: 5/10 average.

Body: 6/10 (typical be body but little bit chubby).

Boobs: 7/10 (from whatever I felt over the clothes, they were soft and medium).

Massage: 11/10 (best erotic teasing massage I had till date. And trust me it was much more fun than what I was able to describe.).

WIR: 100%, searching for her. But not sure if it will be same experience again, may be she was horny too that day, I don't know.

Bhamsookh1
12-18-21, 09:03
Bro I want to bite not get bitten haha.Sent PM. Check and enjoy.

Bhamsookh1
12-18-21, 09:06
There is some foreign maal with a SP.The KP SP ya I know but local maal is better than his foreign maal LOL.

Akp16
12-18-21, 09:30

Missed to read previous FR on her posted by 'invincible. ' else would have skipped this one.

Pros -.

Clean and safe place.

Low cost (3.5 k for 1; 7 k for 2). I took 1 and then bailed out making some lame excuse.

Cons -.

Face is average with crooked teeth.

DFK & BBJ skills are rudimentary.

Long scar on stomach, probably from see Section but she says she does not have kid.

Place is too far, address is Hadapsar but felt like reaching Solapur.

They put adv on MR, if not able to locate DM me for contact if one still wants to go ahead."address is Hadapsar but felt like reaching Solapur".

What a humor!

Nice FR.

Ulalaulala123
12-18-21, 09:38
Yes bro, NEs are always better in terms of looks and service. Out of all the spa chicks I have tried 70% time NEs had better behavior.

BTW the petite Grace who gave FS to Rohan007 bro is in this spa currently. Saw her sitting with reception guy while coming out. I have asked her for FS but she has refused (again!) so not going to try her. But any bro can try out their luck with her if you wish.

She is very petite with tiny boobs I might add. I was afraid that her thin hands will break while giving B2 B LOL.

Most of the girls from this spa quote price as they have golden pushy. They have other spa opposite it and same management which have same issues with locals. Infant NE are better in service and quality.

Kumar89
12-18-21, 10:23
Hi,

Got contact of attached indie Neha from wagholi any one tried her pl share?

InvincibleBet
12-18-21, 11:16
Guys,

Has any one of you experienced this?Similar experience but I already knew it was because of porn use, completely stopped and now I have sex like lover not a po.

Kiki26
12-18-21, 12:49
Thanks for the FR bro. Saved trip to Solapur LOL. Looks like an avoid.

Pros -.

Clean and safe place.

Cons -..

ViratM786
12-18-21, 13:04
This is Shreya indie from Mumbai. Some people do marketing for her in Mumbai and Pune to get her clients. She is skinny, dark, ugly looking malnourished girl with no boobs and zero service. She fucks truck drivers in slum area. Do you think you will pay 12 k to her for full night? Better go to BP then.Agree. Avoid her. Skeleton with too much cigarette smell from mouth. Banged her 3 years back for 6 k.

Bhamsookh1
12-18-21, 13:55
This is Shreya indie from Mumbai. Some people do marketing for her in Mumbai and Pune to get her clients. She is skinny, dark, ugly looking malnourished girl with no boobs and zero service. She fucks truck drivers in slum area. Do you think you will pay 12 k to her for full night? Better go to BP then.Thanks. Was just making sure. That's the apt purpose of this forum. People also market many WGs and spa girls for the reasons known to them the best!

Amongst the popular available indies I see unbelievable praising FRs on Krupa, f Patil, when me and many have got poor service and we found them intolerably ugly. Only believable FR I found were for Ritu and Arya.

TharkiBoy
12-18-21, 17:10
Has any one used a fake ID for check-in? If yes, any tips on how to create one, along with things to watch out for will be helpful. Thanks.

DroidEris2010
12-18-21, 20:19
Has any one used a fake ID for check-in? If yes, any tips on how to create one, along with things to watch out for will be helpful. Thanks.Just forget about taking this risk! If they catch, you will be in big trouble. If you are paranoid about giving your identity to 2/3 star hotel staff then better book 4/5 star hotel.

Zenith1300
12-18-21, 21:43
Nice FR. Can you elaborate what's TAH?Hub Adult The in reverse order. It's more like a combo of SA and this forum. Mongers can directly leave reviews on profiles. Costs less as well. I think, unlike MR these guys have stringent policies against fake reviews. A bit difficult to find independent girls but does have lots of couples.

Bad Duck
12-19-21, 06:23
Hub Adult The in reverse order. It's more like a combo of SA and this forum. Mongers can directly leave reviews on profiles. Costs less as well. I think, unlike MR these guys have stringent policies against fake reviews. A bit difficult to find independent girls but does have lots of couples.I really feel that SwingersHub is a much better platform for connecting.

SpankMastr
12-19-21, 11:46
This is an old FR (may be a year ago or so) of fb cpl Anjali from manjri area.

Saw some reviews of her and was curious to do it once.

Husband manages the contact and asks for a pic before hand where anjli confirms if she's okay.

Went to their flat on remote corners of manjri.

Went into room she was waiting wearing one piece.

She's uniform albino hence the first look is of meeting a foreign chick. Lots have been described about her so.

Not going into details.

Face- 6.

Boobs- 7 (med size, pink nip).

Figure- 6 (burn mark on ass).

Pussy - 8 (felt fresh, licked a lot, pink pussy).

DFK - 8 (into it completely).

No CIM no Anal, gets tired soon.

One can easily find them.

Cheers!

Marvel1
12-19-21, 13:22
All the locals (None of NE) are offering FS at both spas.

Hint: what Swarovski is famous for.

Many of my friends have got FS between 3.5 k to 5 k depending on their 1st to 3rd visit. Some have gotten bare too.Think you are referring to spa opposite Reliance Mart? Any girl name suggestions? Counter rates?

Sen Sex
12-19-21, 18:15
Pic looks like a very traditional, homey bhabhi, hard to believe she is in this trade.

As the old Sanskrit saying goes. Man's fortune & woman's character can never be predicted!

Hi,

Got contact of attached indie Neha from wagholi any one tried her pl share?

SpankMastr
12-20-21, 01:23
I am seeing this kind of message from 2 days when I open ISG, goes something like "This site is blocked as per the guidelines of Ministry of Electronics & Communication."

When I close and reopen then it opens.

Need to find out a way to open if in coming days this is going to get fully blocked.

DathRagnos
12-20-21, 05:46
I am seeing this kind of message from 2 days when I open ISG, goes something like "This site is blocked as per the guidelines of Ministry of Electronics & Communication."

Need to find out a way to open if in coming days this is going to get fully blocked.Use Proxy server for opening the site.

HiThereAloha
12-20-21, 07:25

Need to find out a way to open if in coming days this is going to get fully blocked.Yes bro I've been facing huge issues. And getting the same message. Then I do a search with ISG without the dot NL or dot INFO and it seems to work. Even VPNs were failing.

SpankMastr
12-20-21, 07:50
Lately receiving bombarding msgs both sms and WhatsApp from spas that I didn't even visit that they are having new NE and Thai staff and 30 40 % offs like thing.

Don't know how the number travels to places we have not been.

I slightly doubt our spa chicks with whom we talk to, might be sharing data or going to new places with the contacts from old one.

Be cautious while sharing number.

Ishaang
12-20-21, 08:42
Can anyone share Kritika digits? Unable to find them on Mr.

FreshFck
12-20-21, 12:02
Hello Brothers,

Had been a silent reader for around a month, after reading numerous inspiring posts by everyone got a chance and time to explore.

To get my first sexperience outside home started searching the forum for spas with FS for sure, after much reading went to Sleep in Aundh around 7.

The spa was overbooked, chit-chatted with the reception guy, asked him to point me to a good spa near, which he did with pleasure.

Went to the spa opposite to petrol pump, to my surprise it had a multi cuisine menu Thai / NE / NI / local everything for everyone, went with the international dish.

After start of the massage did not get the courage to ask for FS and waited for other party to open the conversation as usual after the back was complete got the question for extras. Everything was there except FS (which I was there specially for).

She's started her deed she was good licked every part of my body up-down & top-front, was in the sky.

Was getting more horny asked her to get down and pulled the cover from my pocket, just asked are "Are you OK? She nodded in affirmation, then I put on the cover started in Miss - doggy - WOT - ended in Mis.

We showered together she sucked me there too WOW.

Report card:

Looks: 6.

Boobs: 6.

Pussy: 4 bit loose and smelly (hence no DATY, but she was ok with it).

Ass: 7.

WIR: Spa=yes, lady = NO, will try someone else.

Damage: counter: 1.5 K, to her: 2.5 K (I know).

Seniors please guide me if I have missed anything in the FR.

Also would be getting my subscription soon, would love to exchange pleasantries with all.

Tut Li
12-20-21, 13:44
Hi,

Got contact of attached indie Neha from wagholi any one tried her pl share?Does her number end with 201? If yes, old wine.

AndyBhai
12-20-21, 16:57
Hi friends,

I had been to a function at a star hotel and met a sexy looking girl who was for food service at the event. Talked few things and flirt little and at the end asked for her number which she gave and started basic chats on WhatsApp, please guide me to took her to bed and I want to have her in bed. S.

Ulalaulala123
12-20-21, 17:43
Yes earlier used to get once in a week or so, now getting loads of msgs daily. Royal spa, azora, navya, pnq, seasonss, della, white willow and what not! Haven't been to any of them till now. Never heard of them before.

I think existing spas are opening new branches and inviting everyone from their contact books.

Lately receiving bombarding msgs both sms and WhatsApp from spas that I didn't even visit that they are having new NE and Thai staff and 30 40 % offs like thing.

Don't know how the number travels to places we have not been.

I slightly doubt our spa chicks with whom we talk to, might be sharing data or going to new places with the contacts from old one.

Be cautious while sharing number.

Bhamsookh1
12-20-21, 18:34
I did not notice any teeth braces may have removed it.

Any other Thai better than her to try in ST Baner.[Deleted by Admin]. Don't know if she is still there though.

Bhamsookh1
12-20-21, 18:49
Yes earlier used to get once in a week or so, now getting loads of msgs daily. Royal spa, azora, navya, pnq, seasonss, della, white willow and what not! Haven't been to any of them till now. Never heard of them before.

I think existing spas are opening new branches and inviting everyone from their contact books.That's because so many spa you visit bro LOL. Jokes apart, lot of spas are interconnected and share data, especially when their management moves. Works like a cartel.

Bhamsookh1
12-20-21, 19:09
I read or heard somewhere that youngsters and handsomes and well built get good service. Well let me share some experience.

That's totally untrue firstly. Many of my obese, older, hairy and ugly friends have gotten same or better service than their look opposites. WG and therapists are all about money. They are prostitutes afterall. They are just there to serve and get paid. Clients may get emotional but they don't as they have done more deeds than us mostly. When you go to a cafe do you get special service for being model like or inferior service for being unattractive, probably no and prostitution is also a service industry.

My global experience also tell me that these serving ladies prefer smaller tools so they can fell less pain for same money. They prefer older and not so strong men so they feel energetic for their next acts. Most have boyfriends and givers too. If you want GFE with emo then go tindr. This fraternity is only about paid s e x my friends. Don't take personally but do keep this in mind to extract most benefits and services from your money spent on WG or therapists experiences.

FeelingBad
12-20-21, 20:33
It really depends on your luck and how she sees you, keep sending her messages and if she keep replying, after few days send naughty msgs and see how she responds. I tried this technique and never got response after the naughty msg.

Though I know few people got lucky with this way.

Hi friends,

I had been to a function at a star hotel and met a sexy looking girl who was for food service at the event. Talked few things and flirt little and at the end asked for her number which she gave and started basic chats on WhatsApp, please guide me to took her to bed and I want to have her in bed. S.

Goku0777
12-21-21, 01:13
I have been a silent reader since few months, never been anywhere here!

Looking to start soon.

I am planning to visit and have shortlisted following.

1. Anjali, have been in touch only thing postponing is the 90 minutes long drive one way. Have that option open.

2. Riya from MR, does anyone have reviews! In MR add tele is listed so contacted, quoting 10 k for an hour, at steep side!

3. Any reviews on Shamira Khan, Aarohi from MR? Planning to contact them.

4. Found Natasha from Mumbai forum. Profile - MR, willing to come to Pune.

If any recons for FB cpl / Mr profiles would appreciate your help.

Panning to activate PM soon.

PuneRomper
12-21-21, 02:20
Interesting. Am presuming you mean the pump near Sleep. Didn't know of any Spa there. Can you give more hints on name or location?

Hello Brothers,

Had been a silent reader for around a month, after reading numerous inspiring posts by everyone got a chance and time to explore.

To get my first sexperience outside home started searching the forum for spas with FS for sure, after much reading went to Sleep in Aundh around 7.

The spa was overbooked, chit-chatted with the reception guy, asked him to point me to a good spa near, which he did with pleasure.

Went to the spa opposite to petrol pump, to my surprise it had a multi cuisine menu Thai / NE / NI / local everything for everyone, went with the international dish.

After start of the massage did not get the courage to ask for FS and waited for other party to open the conversation as usual after the back was complete got the question for extras. Everything was there except FS (which I was there specially for).

BadDildo0808
12-21-21, 15:35
Hi folks,

Writing this after action report of a unexpected session that I had in late September with SP Man (077 ending).

I was in touch with him regularly while travelling and when I got some time off, planned a short session.

Initially I was presented with 4 options on WA and selected Soniya, who's pictures are attached.

I got to the hotel recommended about 20 minutes ahead of the girl's arrival, and upon reaching, I was taken to the room, and left in there to freshen up etc.

Soniya arrived about 20 -25 minutes later, dressed in a pair of tight shorts and a crop top, looking quite cute.

The girl:

Looked much like her photos, however was slightly darker skinned (not an issue for me, as I love me some milk chocolate); claimed that she had just gotten back from a trip to Goa.

We started off with some chit chat, and offered her a beer and smokes to loosen up. It really helped, as once the alcohol went in, the wildcat came out.

The start of the session was great, we just kept peeling our clothes off each other, and I loved sucking and playing with those huge natural titties. She was quite enthusiastic in the initial stage of fucking as well, but later on, some nakhre started.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 8-10.

Pussy - 8-10 (very tight for me, but got quite comfortable once she got warmed up).

Ass - 5/10 (a bit flat).

BJ- 6/10 (Covered).

Attitude - 6/10 (was good initially, but started getting irritated later because I banged her a bit too hard).

Cons:

Girl has some lip, however, that just makes me want to pound her harder. So it worked for me.

SP kept calling every 5 minutes, and it was irritating. In the end, I asked her to turn her phone off, which she did.

Overall.

WIR: Girl. Maybe not.

SP- he has a lot of other decent girls in his roster that keep moving around town, have spotted some cuties, might just indulge if he doesn't keep calling like a crazy person.

Damage: 5 K for 1 + 800 for hotel.

Happy mongering Folks!

BadDildo.

SpankMastr
12-21-21, 18:08
Go to the building where NEs / Nepalis are there. Walk to first floor straight, ask for nandi ni. This is adjacent to NE / Nepali.

Girl is very slim but big and tight boobs. One Will feel like they are silicon but its 100%natural.

She is bit shy kind, says her size is increasing Year on year.

I guess she b 32 E.

0.5 k & 1 k for 30 mins.

Face - 6 (small face).

Figure- 6 (slim frame).

Boobs - 9 (perfectly natural 32 E, on a slim body).

Pussy. Shouldn't consider. Okayish.

Ass. Flat because slim.

Go here just to grab those titties.

She is that type where from outside it looks normal but once you open bra. Booom.

NineIncheer
12-21-21, 19:52
Hello all,

Visiting Pune for couple of weeks, would love to monger here any pointers would be helpful. Would be happy to share contacts in Hyderabad.

Would be staying near Hinjwadi, any indie, cpl or MILF contacts close by who has place would be helpful.

PM is open.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SpankMastr
12-21-21, 20:46
Had Priya from wanowrie for more than couple of times in last few months.

Main aim to go here is to have anal.

Much has been written so will not go into details.

One can find her easily.

She says she has no child but I have seen and heard her talking. Also little stretchmarks give the proof.

Damage 3 K.

Face -5.

Boob - 6.

Figure - 6.

Ass - 5.

Anal -9.

Pussy. Loose (99% had anal, wasn't interested in this department).

Attaching pic for ref.

Don't jack up the.