PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

DathRagnos
12-22-21, 02:14
Does her number end with 201? If yes, old wine.I think she is the same.

Kumar89
12-22-21, 03:06
Does her number end with 201? If yes, old wine.Yes Tutli bro. Is she worth 5 k for 2?

Kumar89
12-22-21, 04:36
Tried this Assamese chubby girl from Pimpri. Contacted her on WhatsApp she replied with drafted msg saying 2. 5 k for 1 HR unlimited shots. Asked her to share her pic and after 2 hrs she sent her pic with hidden face. Per her pic I could sense she is from NE and looked young was happy as had long time wish to try NE girl. Checked with her what was on menu to which she replied CBJ, no kissing, no anal. I was bit off as I prefer kissing. But still to follow my wish for NE johnny took over the control from my mind and decided to meet in kp apartment early morning at 9. She said she is available only from 9 to 12.

Till now nothing was discussed on her commute she said she will reach sharp at 9. For a change I reached late and girl was already there felt nice as it never happened with me. She was on her scooty pep with scarf on, by looking at her she seemed really young chubby fair short heavy built and is hazel eye coloured wow. Checked in the room she took out scarf and I was happy to see her. Liked her as if she looked like a college girl. On the bed chit chatted and started the deed with general light kisses and she woke johnny up put the cover and wow excellent sloppy CBJ with saliva oozing out all over what a sight and her look with hazel coloured eye was just an icing on cake. Stopped her and removed her bra and wow huge size for young age. Sucked to my hearts content no nakhras. CBJ again and now was charged eager to go inserted and nonstop fucked in one breath and released felt nice.

Cleaned and asked her details she said she is 22 last year dental student doing for studies. Planning to move to Delhi after studies. She was ready for another but I was getting late for work. I have asked her if I can share her digits and have asked her to keep the charges same. So guys don't hike it up un necessarily.

FR.

Face: 8 extra 1 for eye colour which were natural no lenses.

Boobs: 8 huge for her age with nice responsive nipples.

Pussy: 6 not too loose not too tight one less because was not shaved.

CBJ: 9 took it deep too with lots of saliva.

Overall: 7.

Damages 2.5 k for 1 HR 1. 2 k for arrangement. Overall satisfied. Pl don't hike the charges keep it same.

MyDesire
12-22-21, 06:27
Nice FR bro!

Any pointers to reach her? Or you can share her digits, PM active, Thanks!

Tried this Assamese chubby girl from Pimpri. Contacted her on WhatsApp she replied with drafted msg saying 2. 5 k for 1 HR unlimited shots. Asked her to share her pic and after 2 hrs she sent her pic with hidden face. Per her pic I could sense she is from NE and looked young was happy as had long time wish to try NE girl. Checked with her what was on menu to which she replied CBJ, no kissing, no anal. I was bit off as I prefer kissing. But still to follow my wish for NE johnny took over the control from my mind and decided to meet in kp apartment early morning at 9. She said she is available only from 9 to 12.

Till now nothing was discussed on her commute she said she will reach sharp at 9. For a change I reached late and girl was already there felt nice as it never happened with me. She was on her scooty pep with scarf on, by looking at her she seemed really young chubby fair short heavy built and is hazel eye coloured wow. Checked in the room she took out scarf and I was happy to see her. Liked her as if she looked like a college girl. On the bed chit chatted and started the deed with general light kisses and she woke johnny up put the cover and wow excellent sloppy CBJ with saliva oozing out all over what a sight and her look with hazel coloured eye was just an icing on cake. Stopped her and removed her bra and wow huge size for young age. Sucked to my hearts content no nakhras. CBJ again and now was charged eager to go inserted and nonstop fucked in one breath and released felt nice.

Cleaned and asked her details she said she is 22 last year dental student doing for studies. Planning to move to Delhi after studies. She was ready for another but I was getting late for work. I have asked her if I can share her digits and have asked her to keep the charges same. So guys don't hike it up un necessarily.

FR.

Damages 2.5 k for 1 HR 1. 2 k for arrangement. Overall satisfied. Pl don't hike the charges keep it same.

Shubh Bra
12-22-21, 06:54
Nice FR, keep sharing.

SeriousSam
12-22-21, 07:27
Had Priya from wanowrie for more than couple of times in last few months.

Main aim to go here is to have anal.

Much has been written so will not go into details.

One can find her easily.

She says she has no child but I have seen and heard her talking. Also little stretchmarks give the proof.

Damage 3 K.

Face -5.

Boob - 6.

Figure - 6.

Ass - 5.

Anal -9.

Pussy. Loose (99% had anal, wasn't interested in this department).

Attaching pic for ref.

Don't jack up the.Does she have a place.

SpankMastr
12-22-21, 08:51
Go to the building where NEs / Nepalis are there. Walk to first floor straight, ask for nandi ni. This is adjacent to NE / Nepali.

Girl is very slim but big and tight boobs. One Will feel like they are silicon but its 100%natural.

She is bit shy kind, says her size is increasing Year on year.

I guess she b 32 E.

0.5 k & 1 k for 30 mins.

Face - 6 (small face).

Figure- 6 (slim frame).

Boobs - 9 (perfectly natural 32 E, on a slim body).

Pussy. Shouldn't consider. Okayish.

Ass. Flat because slim..This is Nandini's Pic.

SpankMastr
12-22-21, 09:33
I venture in to BP once twice a month just to get that thrill. This thrill you will not get anywhere.

There are some cons (major) of going to BP but a right place and right girl can sort everything.

BP rooms are small, places are conjusted, some may be smelly, cleanliness of place and girls, LE, getting looted are majot concerns / issues that one may see.

But I have been visiting BP since 2014 and I know places and girls. I even go to girls whose room is next to LE.

One such MILF I found here is Soniya.

She wears saree 90% of times. Heighted and good figure. Boobs are big I mean bigger than 36 be and all natural..This is old Pic, now tummy has reduced.

BadDildo0808
12-22-21, 10:11
Hi all,

Tons has been written about Fortunate Patil in this forum, and reading all of it, I was in quite the mixed space about her. So I did end up seeing her to see what the fuss was all about.

Here is my honest opinion:

Don't go for it. Its just not worth it. Looks wise, some people may like her body: Fair, b / C cup boobs with soft skin which is great. She's fairly slim too, which is not bad.

The problem is the attitude and the way she likes to do it.

First off, she was over an hour and half late. Sitting there in the room watching tv wasn't helping because I was on a tight schedule and once she did arrive, I had to insist that she cleaned herself up, which she reluctantly did.

The deed was purely mechanical and halfway in, I lost all sensation because its so damn loose. She has a really bad position, even in missionary, so you can't really penetrate properly. I kept moving her hips around, but to no avail. She does this thing where she will keep her legs halfway open, so its really awkward to actually put it in. The opening of her pussy is really loose and saggy and you need to be able to go deeper to feel something.

She doesn't like to do it in doggy and was too tired for WOT. After about 20 minutes of trying to fuck, I just gave up and took a break.

Even tried doing anal, and she wouldn't let me use lube at all. Instead she relies on the natural lube of the condom to put it in. That doesn't work, as its all just dry and not at all stimulating.

When we did take a break, she kept pestering me to invest into her business, and telling me how tough things have been for her over the last year or so. This really did put me off, and I contemplated just leaving since it was not at all working for me.

So, I just had her finish me off with a BBBJ and that too with great difficulty.

Post the appointment, she's been calling me and asking for money for various expenses that she has to deal with. Medical bills, rent, etc etc.

Is any other member going through similar treatment with her?

Overall.

4 K + 1.5 K room down the drain. Better to save the money than waste here.

I'd have been a happier man visiting spas for a good time with a cute Thai or NE instead.

Somehow, I've never really had a good experience with Indies in Pune, only SP's and Spas are doing the deal for me.

Seniors, please let me know if there's something I've missed out on.

Keep your dicks warm and your wallets tight!

Happy Christmas and Happy Mongering!

Bad Dildo.

SpankMastr
12-22-21, 10:41
Does she have a place.Yes bro she does.

Kumar89
12-22-21, 13:43
I have PMed to almost all who asked. Forgot to mention she is available only on WhatsApp.

Nice FR bro!

Any pointers to reach her? Or you can share her digits, PM active, Thanks!

Ishaang
12-22-21, 14:07
Does she have a place.Hi Sam,

Priya in Wanowrie does have her place, it's quiet and safe. I had her in Jan 2021, check my post history.

Cheers.

SpankMastr
12-22-21, 14:24
FR is of 5 months ago.

When she was a discussion on forum thought to try her once.

Called her at a place outside.

She comes through cab and asks for fare.

First look impression was not good. She was looking too exhausted. On further talks got to know she had a full night out and came directly from there. This was turn off.

Anyway started deed.

Only thing good I found is that her skin is soft and fair.

Face - 5.

BBBJ- 7.

Boob - 5 (lemon, bit saggy, brown).

Pussy - 6 (was purposely flexing muscle to show how tight she was. Didn't go for DATY).

Ass- 5 (there are marks, I guess she had ringworm type itchy thing on ass not sure if its there now.).

Short height and frame.

It was complete turnoff. I just gave up and left as couldn't do it more.

Damage - 2 k incl cab.

Keep banging,

Spank.

Burrah
12-22-21, 17:15
Hi bro, clear your inbox tried replying to your chat.

Thanks.

Till now nothing was discussed on her commute she said she will reach sharp at 9. For a change I reached late and girl was already there felt nice as it never happened with me. She was on her scooty pep with scarf on, by looking at her she seemed really young chubby fair short heavy built and is hazel eye coloured wow. Checked in the room she took out scarf and I was happy to see her. Liked her as if she looked like a college girl. On the bed chit chatted and started the deed with general light kisses and she woke johnny up put the cover and wow excellent sloppy CBJ with saliva oozing out all over what a sight and her look with hazel coloured eye was just an icing on cake.

FundoBoy
12-22-21, 18:05
It's waste of time and money. I had exact same experience with her.

Hi all,

Tons has been written about Fortunate Patil in this forum, and reading all of it, I was in quite the mixed space about her. So I did end up seeing her to see what the fuss was all about.

Don't go for it. Its just not worth it. Looks wise, some people may like her body: Fair, b / C cup boobs with soft skin which is great. She's fairly slim too, which is not bad.

First off, she was over an hour and half late. Sitting there in the room watching tv wasn't helping because I was on a tight schedule and once she did arrive, I had to insist that she cleaned herself up, which she reluctantly did.

The deed was purely mechanical and halfway in, I lost all sensation because its so damn loose. She has a really bad position, even in missionary, so you can't really penetrate properly. I kept moving her hips around, but to no avail. She does this thing where she will keep her legs halfway open, so its really awkward to actually put it in. The opening of her pussy is really loose and saggy and you need to be able to go deeper to feel something.

She doesn't like to do it in doggy and was too tired for WOT. After about 20 minutes of trying to fuck, I just gave up and took a break.

Even tried doing anal, and she wouldn't let me use lube at all. Instead she relies on the natural lube of the condom to put it in. That doesn't work, as its all just dry and not at all stimulating.

When we did take a break, she kept pestering me to invest into her business, and telling me how tough things have been for her over the last year or so. This really did put me off, and I contemplated just leaving since it was not at all working for me.

So, I just had her finish me off with a BBBJ and that too with great difficulty.

Post the appointment, she's been calling me and asking for money for various expenses that she has to deal with. Medical bills, rent, etc etc.

Is any other member going through similar treatment with her?

Overall.

4 K + 1.5 K room down the drain. Better to save the money than waste here.

I'd have been a happier man visiting spas for a good time with a cute Thai or NE instead.

Somehow, I've never really had a good experience with Indies in Pune, only SP's and Spas are doing the deal for me.

Seniors, please let me know if there's something I've missed out on.

Keep your dicks warm and your wallets tight!

Happy Christmas and Happy Mongering!

Bad Dildo.

Pune Boy
12-22-21, 18:06
Went to Sleep Spa for the first time. 1500 counter for an hour. Chose NE Es. Massage was ok FS was on the menu 3000, so went ahead with it. Missionary, WoT, doggy, BJ all tried, great service with smile.

Now the scary part. In the middle of act, went for BBJ and later did not put on protection again during the deed. What was I thinking? Now scared about HIV. Thinking to go for PEP. Any suggestions, experience, recommended clinic? Please help. I don't want to die.

Ulalaulala123
12-22-21, 18:42
Bro do BP girls allow taking photos or its hidden shot LOL.

This is Nandini's Pic.

SpankMastr
12-22-21, 18:47
Hi all,

She doesn't like to do it in doggy and was too tired for WOT. After about 20 minutes of trying to fuck, I just gave up and took a break..Similar type of experience I got buddy. Honestly, I would prefer BP over her.

SpankMastr
12-22-21, 18:55
Bro do BP girls allow taking photos or its hidden shot LOL.Photo of sanya is genuinely taken when I asked her.

Nandini's I took in a hurry.

Now a days they have put a notice printed on an A4 page that if you use mobile you'll be fined.

The last thing in world remaining would be to get a fine by BP girl.

SpankMastr
12-22-21, 18:58
Went to Sleep Spa for the first time. 1500 counter for an hour. Chose NE Es. Massage was ok FS was on the menu 3000, so went ahead with it. Missionary, WoT, doggy, BJ all tried, great service with smile.

Now the scary part. In the middle of act, went for BBJ and later did not put on protection again during the deed. What was I thinking? Now scared about HIV. Thinking to go for PEP. Any suggestions, experience, recommended clinic? Please help. I don't want to die.Happens to the best of us.

You get a small kit online can test at home.

Test for HIV and Hep c.

SpankMastr
12-22-21, 19:06
I have PMed to almost all who asked. Forgot to mention she is available only on WhatsApp.I guess your inbox is full bro.

I had PM'd you requesting her contact.

Thanks.

FeelingBad
12-22-21, 19:52
Hi bro,

Does anyone tried this bird on SA, currently she is not using SA, but I am in touch with her on telegram. Please let me know experience if anyone met her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/efb704f2-3358-458b-8509-4f15146f2ad6

ZachariaMoney
12-22-21, 21:55

Now the scary part. In the middle of act, went for BBJ and later did not put on protection again during the deed. What was I thinking? Now scared about HIV. Thinking to go for PEP. Any suggestions, experience, recommended clinic? Please help. I don't want to die.Whatever you do the results can't be relied on unless it's been at least 4-6 weeks after the incident. Also don't keep searching for symptoms on Google because you will manifest them for real. Just be calm and wait for the stipulated time and go for the antigen tests once the time has passed.

And learn from this experience and never give in to heat of the moment.

It will be fine. Just don't shit yourself thinking about it all the time.

GreenRabit
12-23-21, 00:59
After looking at recent reports (few shit scared people), I didn't find anything interesting. So, to spice things up, here is a question -.

How did you find ISG and what did you feel when you read through the reports for the first time?

Here is my experience -.

I first googled for ads. Found Locanto. The site clearly felt like it's a scam. So, I google more like locanto Pune scam report or something on similar lines. Thats how I found this forum!

And boy! I was in for a surprise.

Everything from DOs to Donts and understanding difference between Indis and SPs all of this knowledge! Believe it or not, I spent at-least 3 years reading the posts on the forum before building up the courage and trying out my first adventure. My first adventure was with the old Pallavi (Fatima Nagar) and I remember thinking before the deed. It would have been better if I could do the deed in my place. Yes, I was single by then, but, I was soo dead wrong. You will probably still find my FR on her and if you do look at it, please do read the follow up comments with the forum bashing me. Good old days.

Looking forward to reading first experiences of all the seniors.

Kumar89
12-23-21, 02:36
Its cleared now.

Hi bro, clear your inbox tried replying to your chat.

Thanks.

Thebitmaster
12-23-21, 04:13

Now the scary part. In the middle of act, went for BBJ and later did not put on protection again during the deed. What was I thinking? Now scared about HIV. Thinking to go for PEP. Any suggestions, experience, recommended clinic? Please help. I don't want to die.This is the great misconception on HIV. Check the literature. There has likely never been a case of contracting HIV from a man receiving oral sex from a woman.

Even female to male transmission during actual sex is exceedingly small.

The vast majority of infections are from male to male, drug users (shared needles) and infected male to female.

You will net get HIV from a BJ.

Tut Li
12-23-21, 06:22
Yes Tutli bro. Is she worth 5 k for 2?No man, if you like MILFs, you can try, I met her for few minutes, gave Cadbury, 500 bucks and came back. Not my cup of tea.

After few weeks, she offered one chick, who wanted to start this, her name is Shalini, she was young and slim one, but not presentable to star hotel, so, did not even try her. Ask her if she can send picture of Shalini?

MyDesire
12-23-21, 06:30
Guys, is there any safe rented place for deed in city?

Few Hotels don't allow couples, few ask for ID of both, sometime you have to book separate rooms.

So any private apartment which allows to use place in hrly basis, without much records? Like KP apartment mentioned in forum, please reply contact, reference in pm, Thanks in appreciation!

Hunter0077
12-23-21, 06:45
Hi bro,

Does anyone tried this bird on SA, currently she is not using SA, but I am in touch with her on telegram. Please let me know experience if anyone met her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/efb704f2-3358-458b-8509-4f15146f2ad6.Bro,

You do not have PM activated.

Thanks.

SeriousSam
12-23-21, 07:15

Few Hotels don't allow couples, few ask for ID of both, sometime you have to book separate rooms.

So any private apartment which allows to use place in hrly basis, without much records? Like KP apartment mentioned in forum, please reply contact, reference in pm, Thanks in appreciation!Any booking site shows option for couples like goibbo so you can check that and you have hotel with hour plans also.

Viji1
12-23-21, 10:38
Met Swathi - 22 years 2 months back, 164 cm, slim, wheatish color. (this is my typical search criteria 25 year and should be in shape) damage was 10 k for 4 hours but she stayed over night. It was my bad, tried to negotiate for 8 k but she didn't budge.

Coming to deed, she was participating, reluctant to do BBJ but after had it after requesting for 2-3 times, basic DFK. Had her in missionary, doggie.

Looks 6.

Kitty 6.

Ass 6-7.

Attitude 8.

WIR. Lot to explore.

Sgvizag
12-23-21, 11:56
Visited MP opp to hotel Shipra before an year. MP rates were as usual of 1.5 K and girls were like type maid type but complete service is available.

SpankMastr
12-23-21, 12:00

So any private apartment which allows to use place in hrly basis, without much records? Like KP apartment mentioned in forum, please reply contact, reference in pm, Thanks in appreciation!Hey bro,

Use brevistay. Local ids accepted.

And now a days everyone asks for both ids which I don't think should be a problem.

In past used it, booked magnus Tara nivas.

(convert Tara and nivas) near passport ofc mundhw.

Just provide ids no one will ask. Use room, do deed, make your tea / coffee and exit. Can book for 3/6/12 hrs.

What I liked more was rooms and bed.

VickyD6
12-23-21, 16:08
Mates,

Save your money. Link to FR.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4251-Seeking-Arrangement-SA-in-India&p=2641980&viewfull=1#post2641980.

Thanks,

Vicky.

LandFakir09
12-23-21, 22:16
FR.

After a long hiatus from mongering (thanks to Covid), decided to (re) test the waters.

Looked up in Nearbuy and chose a spa in KP (Neela swarg).

Society / building has 3 spas (2 smack in front of each other and 1 on the floor above these 2). Wiht the competition, guys good at negotiating can get a better prize. The guy at the counter is willing to match the price of Nearbuy offer.

Coming to the spa, good thing is rooms have doors with locks. The one given to me had an attached shower. Unfortunately, the room given was right in front of counter. So the noise / chatting in the lobby can be a distraction.

Anyways, was assigned a lady probably in late 20's, early 30's. Goes by the name of lead actress of 90's hit musical Aashiqui.

Short, fair (looked like a cross between a Muslim and a Punjabi) So, was surprised when she said she was from Assam.

Massage was surprisingly good (almost like a professional masseuse). She did a really good job at my lower back, claimed she had a good amount of training. When flipped, she herself popped up the question. 1.5 for HJ + boob, 3 K for B2B without bottom access. Negotiated to 2.5 K (sucker for her sob story as to how the pandemic had caused financial distress, so didn't haggle much).

Now here comes the bummer. She said lights have to be switched OFF with only her mobile phone light switched on. Out came her top. Nice smooth skin, fairly chubby with meat at the right place. She offered light kisses (but no DFK).

Sucked her nipples which were very responsive and were pointy in no time. Fingered over her panty and she could sense it getting wet. She offered to remove it (at an additional 500).

Gave me a nice B2 B for 10 minutes. Light kissed thrown in between. Eventually released after 15 minutes.

After the deed, she didn't shower (at least in front / with me); so not happy with her hygiene aspect.

Overall report.

Cost: 1 K to spa for 60 minutes massage + 2.5 K to therapist + 0.5 K (she did a good job on my back). Also, gave her a chocolate.

Spa: 6/10 (OK type room). If possible pick inside rooms (that's what she suggested for the next visit). Decent hygiene.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs and nipples: 8/10. Fairly firm and very responsive nipples.

Attitude: Can be turned on easily; she got wet real quick. However, seems a bit greedy.

WIR: No.

LandFakir09
12-23-21, 22:20
Wanting to try Krupa. A kind brother has shared her contact details. Thanks.

A bit confused about Krupa body. I am not a particular fan of BBW.

Is Krupa a BBW? I know it may be too much to ask for, but can anyone ballpark (approximate) her height and weight?

90 kg on a 5 - 5.5 ft frame maybe too much for me.

Thanks in advance if anyone can shed light on it.

MyDesire
12-24-21, 04:47
Thanks Bro!

Hey bro,

Use brevistay. Local ids accepted.

And now a days everyone asks for both ids which I don't think should be a problem.

In past used it, booked magnus Tara nivas.

(convert Tara and nivas) near passport ofc mundhw.

Just provide ids no one will ask. Use room, do deed, make your tea / coffee and exit. Can book for 3/6/12 hrs.

What I liked more was rooms and bed.

NineIncheer
12-24-21, 05:32
Hello all,

Visiting Pune for couple of weeks, would love to monger here any pointers would be helpful. Would be happy to share contacts in Hyderabad.

Would be staying near Hinjwadi, any indie, cpl or MILF contacts close by who has place would be helpful.

PM is open.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.Pune mongers. I have reached Pune please help with contacts.

Avantor
12-24-21, 06:26
Hi all,

Any spa near P.S. Or Wakad where I can get BBJ & CIM?

KaradPune
12-24-21, 08:45
Pune mongers. I have reached Pune please help with contacts.Your inbox is full.

MatureMan29
12-24-21, 11:03
Hi,

Visited this spa in KP. The counter charges are unusually high at 2.8 K and not ready to negotiate. Had heard good things about this spa hence agreed. Thai, NE and Locals are available. Asked for a Thai specifying that should not be fat. Was assigned.

Changed to the dispos and in comes the girl. Small petite typical Thai structure. Loved the smile and overall appearance. Started with regular massage without any obvious hints at the start. The massage skills were simply superb. Just loved it. Then started throwing some hints and after few minutes asked whether I want extras. Negotiated and settled for 2.5 K for B2B.

She removed her clothes and started the B2B. Nice firm boobs. Looks obviously artificial. But her skills were good. Thoroughly enjoyed the session.

This spa has door locks and small attached shower area. Overall a very good experience.

MatureMan29
12-24-21, 12:14
Earlier I had met Ritu few times at her usual place. As everybody knows she is a gem of a person and tries to please as much as she can.

I am little scared to visit Inde places / OYOs and prefer well known hotels instead. I am okay to disclose my real identity to the Inde since both of us need to give the IDs at the time of check-in. I feel its lot safer to have the meeting in the hotel.

I checked her availability and met her couple of months back in a hotel in City Area. Her precondition is if she is coming out, then it has to be for at least 2 sessions and her minimum charges are 10 K. I was Okay with it and had a wonderful time with her. As usual she was mind-blowing in all her deeds and I really enjoyed the sessions.

Andro4
12-24-21, 13:10
Hello fellow mongers,

I got Fortunate Patil's number through the hints given by members of this forum and I would like to thank the members for helping.

Decided to meet her at hadapsar. Upon her arrival, first impression was that she has a nice body. The way she walks is a bit odd. Didn't see her face yet as she was wearing a scarf. Went to a nearby hotel to have some snacks. Then she removed her scarf and I thought her face was not that bad. We had some snacks and talked about some random things.

The she told me she knows a hotel, so we proceeded there and booked a room. She refused to get cleaned which was a bit annoying. We were just laying on the bed and talking. She talked about her life story and her business. She also asked me to invest in her business. Then she suddenly removed her top and got close. At that time I started touching her and her skin is really soft and nice. Started foreplay and kissing and Jonny was up and hard. She was kissing me on my chest, nips, ears. I sucked her boobs hard.

We both got naked and she asked if I wanted a BJ. Then she started playing with my the. Her BJ skills are amazing, took my balls in her mouth and sucked good. She was giving me BJ as per my wish fast or slow. She took me pretty deep in her mouth.

Then I put on a Jimmy hat and we got into missionary position. Her kitty was not shaved had bit of hair but it was fine. She kept her legs halfway open so it was a bit awkward hence I pulled out after few strokes. Then she came to the edge of the bed and opened her legs and I proceeded with the deed.

Fucked her only in missionary and finished with a CBJ.

She does talk a lot as mentioned by members in other FR's but it didn't really bother me that much.

Overall Rating:

BBBJ 8/10.

CBJ 7/10.

Boobs 6/10 medium size and they sag as well.

Face 5/10.

Body 7.5/10 (she does have a bit of tummy).

Skin 8/10 (she didn't smell bad at all).

Attitude: casual bit of a GFE.

Overall I had a decent experience with her.

WIR: Maybe for one time.

Like others have mentioned she does ask for money for random things after the day of the deed or after few days.

AbbyJoes86
12-24-21, 14:29
Can anyone post the steps for how to buy the subscription? Last time I purchased using paxful but now it's show large amount of fees to transfer.

Ulalaulala123
12-24-21, 18:28
She looks more or less like this photo. As you can see, not the prettiest or ugliest woman but ok ok.

Wanting to try Krupa. A kind brother has shared her contact details. Thanks.

A bit confused about Krupa body. I am not a particular fan of BBW.

Is Krupa a BBW? I know it may be too much to ask for, but can anyone ballpark (approximate) her height and weight?

90 kg on a 5 - 5.5 ft frame maybe too much for me.

Thanks in advance if anyone can shed light on it.

Ulalaulala123
12-24-21, 18:31
Bro I can see you are active from 2020. Just get to 25+ posts, you will automatically get PM activated, which is permanent I think.

Can anyone post the steps for how to buy the subscription? Last time I purchased using paxful but now it's show large amount of fees to transfer.

HoneydewSmooth
12-24-21, 18:38
Hello guys,

Does any one has sp jyotsna no? Had a good rapport with her. She was staying in kharadi but use to send girls to your place, no incall.

Some how misplaced her digit. If some one can help me with her digit please share.

Cheers.

AbbyJoes86
12-24-21, 18:39
Thanks bro was not aware of this. Anyways I have transferred 25 $ bitcoin and waiting for activation.

Bro I can see you are active from 2020. Just get to 25+ posts, you will automatically get PM activated, which is permanent I think.

King Khan
12-24-21, 19:06
Want to know more about the fb cpl Kiran sona.

King Khan
12-24-21, 19:09
Contacted Rahul nikita on facebook.

Has anyone tried?

Want to know more about service and looks.

AbbyJoes
12-24-21, 19:58
Can anyone share Assamese girl Sunita's digits. PM active.

Goooomsy
12-25-21, 01:25

One can find her easily.

She says she has no child but I have seen and heard her talking. Also little stretchmarks give the proof.

Damage 3 K.

Face -5.

Boob - 6..Hello,

Just got my PM activated. Can you please share the contact info / reference please. Tried to find them on FB. But couldn't. Help would be really appreciated. Thank you.

MasalaWingz
12-25-21, 03:32
Hi,

Visited this spa in KP. The counter charges are unusually high at 2.8 K and not ready to negotiate. Had heard good things about this spa hence agreed. Thai, NE and Locals are available. Asked for a Thai specifying that should not be fat. Was assigned.

Changed to the dispos and in comes the girl. Small petite typical Thai structure. Loved the smile and overall appearance. Started with regular massage without any obvious hints at the start. The massage skills were simply superb. Just loved it. Then started throwing some hints and after few minutes asked whether I want extras. Negotiated and settled for 2.5 K for B2B.

She removed her clothes and started the B2B. Nice firm boobs. Looks obviously artificial. But her skills were good. Thoroughly enjoyed the session.

This spa has door locks and small attached shower area. Overall a very good experience.I've been there recently counter charges can be bargained j was able to get him down to 1800 you can try next time. Just for reference I went on a Friday eve.

Sengupta
12-25-21, 05:46
This is a month old FR. Met up with Nita Rahul couple.

Was visiting home for 7 days & had zeroed in on hooking up with the following, in descending order of preference:

1.) Sam Sneha (re-visiting).

2.) Raj Anjali (1st time).

3.) Nita Rahul (1st time).

1 & 2 did not materialize due to scheduling issues. Eventually, timing clicked with Nita Rahul. Prior to meeting, asked for a brief confirmation video call. She looked as plain as Jane. Asked them to meet me at my empty Apartment, which the tenant had just vacated.

Even after video confirmation, upon meeting her in person her plainness only seemed to have increased a few folds. At 32 yrs old, she is around my age. She had dressed in a simple all-white synthetic saree. Her hair too looked like it was hurriedly tied together.

The domestic helps there are better put up. Taking them up the Elevator, she did receive a few glances from the neighbours.

Inside the house, we engaged in a bit of chit-chat. The guy took Beer, Nita did not. The guy, he said, had just started working in a new job with a Doctor in Kothrud, a long distance away from their residence. Had been jobless during the lockdown, he said. Kept cribbing about how much Petrol he used up each day.

After some time, I took her to the bedroom. DFK was proving to be a challenge. She is short AF. After first trying to bend down & kiss, I lifted her in my arms & continue kissing her. She is a pleaser to the core. Allows your tongue free access into her mouth, eagerly puts her tongue in your mouth. Enjoyed a lot of sloppy kisses with her, with plenty of saliva transfer.

Put her down to undress her. Removed her sari & stopped to watch her standing there only in her blouse & petticoat. So totally not young and tight in any manner. Total housewife vibes she gives out.

Pulled the nada of her petticoat & it just slipped down. Just like that. There is stood in front of me in mismatched pair of Bra & Panty. A faded, frayed yellow Bra with a Pink Granny panty. It was like she had made absolutely no attempt to look sexy. So fucking sexy.

Laid her down on the bed, peeled off her panties & got down to DATY. She had shaved off all her pubic hair. Don't like pussy without hair. Adults have hair down there. Anyway, as I started licking her there, she began making light moaning sounds. It was clean, with no smell at all. Before starting DATY, I effortlessly managed to insert 3 fingers in her pussy. Being a mother of 2 children does have an effect on your body. Found her vagina very wet & sloppy before I began eating her. Continued with DATY till she confirmed she cummed - "garam jhali mi", she said.

Played freely with her boobs, squeezing them hard, licking it, sucking, occasionally biting them. Rubbed my cheat against hers. Small in size, but shapely, they have started sagging down.

Started fucking her, first in mish, cumming in doggy. Totally cooperative, no nakhras at all. While banging her doggy, I also got to spank her ass. She would make small noise of protest, nothing too serious. Earlier, while doing some foreplay, I bit her ass globes. She did not mind it, as long as I did not bite too hard. Her body was mine to play with. Did not agree to anal, though. Big letdown. Before I proceeded to fucking her, she asked, "Packet aahe ka? Took me a while to realise, she was enquiring about the Condom.

A funny thing happened while I was fucking Nita. Kept the bedroom door open when I was with her, while her husband was waiting in the Living Room. In midst of the action, the husband enters the bedroom & sits in the adjacent bed. With a can of Beer in 1 hand & chakna in the other, he sat watching, & started a running commentary. Got very irritating. Told him to shut up & just watch, if he wanted. It surely turned me on a lot he watching me fuck his wife, though. Came while he was still in the room. While Nita went to the bathroom to clean up, I continued chit-chatting with the husband as I was. As she came out of the bathroom, she came & stood between us. I put my finger in her pussy, without looking at her, all the while talking to the husband. She let out an embarrassed giggle. Took out the finger & put it in her mouth. Did not take in very enthusiastically. When I continued pushing it over her mouth, she relented a little, allowing me to put my fingers inside, before rejecting it again.

Wanted to go for Round #2, but the husband kept insisting it was getting very late & urged her to get dressed so that they could leave. Before she could wear her saree, I insisted she have something to drink. Either Beer or juice, before leaving. She said okay to Beer. I had her sit by my side on the sofa, just in her Petticoat & Bra, sipping beer, while I continued small talk with the husband. Kept cribbing how being jobless during the lockdown had been so tough on the family, being the sole breadwinner. Eventually, after much randi rona, I gave them 1 K more.

Nita, at a certain point, she said, was working in a school. So kinky, if only I knew I was banging a teacher, when I was banging her. While talking to the guy, I held Nita by her bare midriff, playfully pinching her belly & waist in front of her husband.

Finally, she got dressed up. Before exiting the house, I managed to kiss her, while the husband watched, squeezing her ass over the saree.

Took them outside the Society & dropped them where they had parked their Bullet.

A welcome change from hooking up with college-going age women, whose everything is tight & unaffected by gravity. A card carrying member of housewives club, Nita fulfilled my housewife sex experience.

Review, based on my housewife experience desire:

Body - 8/10 (4/10 - normal standard).

Attitude - 9/10.

Boobs - 7/10 (3/10 - normal standard).

Pussy - 8/10 (5/10 - normal standard).

Looks - 6/10 (3/10 - normal standard).

WIR. Yes, to fulfil my, real-life, Wife Experience desires.

Damage - 5 K for 1 shot, plus 1 K more after their combined Randi Rona - 6 K in all.

NineIncheer
12-25-21, 06:31
Met her some days back. Was my second time with her, so knew what to expect in terms of age etc.

Friendly and a great talker. Gets you at ease quickly. Some great passionate DFK. Then washed myself and we made out on the sofa. She quickly got hold of Johnny and got him hard. Proceeded to a great BBBJ she is good at that. Sucked her tits, someway saggy but otherwise good. Then took her to the bedroom and we fondled, kissed and made out. Went down on her, clean, no smells. Then took her in missionary and then got her to ride me.

If one is okay with her age 55, then she is good fun.Could you please share her digits.

MatureMan29
12-25-21, 08:04
I've been there recently counter charges can be bargained j was able to get him down to 1800 you can try next time. Just for reference I went on a Friday eve.I had tried but the girl flatly refused so took the call to go ahead. Since the service and quality was so good I opted for their package of 10 K for 7 sessions. Will bear in mind the next time your inputs.

Freek Pune
12-25-21, 10:06
Had a very bad experience in kp spa went to natural last week evening and asked for Thai. Massage was good then she asked for extras.

So took B2B for 3.5 (didn't came down) then deed started she undress fully and started b2 be and BJ but surprisingly when I started touching her she was not allowing to touch her down or to up also then finally paid 500 rs extra to touch her then she was a dead fish which is not my type tried to kiss her but no response and again tried to touch down she got angry and hit me hard I got pissed of and took shower and left her name was waa waa.

Kanna1992
12-25-21, 10:36
Can anyone post the steps for how to buy the subscription? Last time I purchased using paxful but now it's show large amount of fees to transfer.Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2. 5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

Step 6: Once all are okay, click on the buy button for that particular seller.

"Step 7: In the chat window, the seller will inform his preferred method of payment and send you the payment details.

Step 8: Once you have payed the amount, attach the screenshot confirmation and send a message to the buyer (all inside localbitcoins website itself).

Step 9: Once seller verifies payment, he will release the amount into your localbitcoins wallet.

Step 10: You can see the credited bitcoins in the top right menu bar.

Part 2= Sending bitcoins for forum subscription.

Step 1: Click the bitcoins icon on the top left menu bar.

Step 2: By default, the option in the new page will be "Send bitcoins". If not, select "Send Bitcoins".

Step 3: Enter the bitcoin wallet specified in subscription page under "Receiving bitcoin address".

Step 4: Enter amount in bitcoins worth $25 USD.

Note: If not sure, use the "Amount" drop down under "More Options". In that drop down select "USD" and enter 25 in the text box near it. It will automatically populate the equivalent bitcoins once it loses focus.

Step 5: Click continue after verifying the details finally.

Step 6: Click the "Transactions" option from the same window as "Send Bitcoins".

Step 7: Your payment is now under process. Wait for a minute or so and refresh the page for the Txid (Transaction ID) to be generated.

Step 8: Once TXID is obtained, use "Contact Us" in forum and send the TXID to the admin. They will activate the account as soon as they can (Probably within a day).

Bhamsookh1
12-25-21, 12:19

One can find her easily.

Damage 3 K.

Face -5.

Boob - 6.

Figure - 6..I think you weren't able to finish your FR. Don't jack up the what? Prices? What you paid?

Bhamsookh1
12-25-21, 12:25
Hi all,

First off, she was over an hour and half late. Sitting there in the room watching tv wasn't helping because I was on a tight schedule and once she did arrive, I had to insist that she cleaned herself up, which she reluctantly did...Had you read mine or anyone's recent reviews on her, you wouldn't have wasted time, money and efforts on her.

Anyway now you know. BTW I found her puz tight. Don't find her fair. Also as she uses razor on her body her skin ain't smooth. I answered her call clearly told her for once and final that not to bother me regarding her personal stuff and made her realize our transaction. She hasn't called since. I have deleted her no and stopped meeting her. She even was ready to meet me for free but no interest from me.

Bhamsookh1
12-25-21, 12:32
This is the great misconception on HIV. Check the literature. There has likely never been a case of contracting HIV from a man receiving oral sex from a woman.

Even female to male transmission during actual sex is exceedingly small.

The vast majority of infections are from male to male, drug users (shared needles) and infected male to female.

You will net get HIV from a BJ.But governments don't preach this else people will go on unprotected sex spree.

Bhamsookh1
12-25-21, 12:44
Firstly spas in North and NW Pune are on raid alert so be safe. Many spas who have bolts aren't using them. Therapists say they'll be fired for bolting doors, doing FS and removing pants.

Secondly I have been asked details about spas and therapist's on forum and I will be ignoring them.

Only PM. PM me and I'll reply. Because I feel this information is leaked somewhere and we may be at risk.

Akp16
12-25-21, 13:56

Was visiting home for 7 days & had zeroed in on hooking up with the following, in descending order of preference:

1 & 2 did not materialize due to scheduling issues. Eventually, timing clicked with Nita Rahul. Prior to meeting, asked for a brief confirmation video call. She looked as plain as Jane. Asked them to meet me at my empty Apartment, which the tenant had just vacated.

Even after video confirmation, upon meeting her in person her plainness only seemed to have increased a few folds. At 32 yrs old, she is around my age. She had dressed in a simple all-white synthetic saree. Her hair too looked like it was hurriedly tied together.

The domestic helps there are better put up. Taking them up the Elevator, she did receive a few glances from the neighbours.

Inside the house, we engaged in a bit of chit-chat. The guy took Beer, Nita did not. The guy, he said, had just started working in a new job with a Doctor in Kothrud, a long distance away from their residence. Had been jobless during the lockdown, he said. Kept cribbing about how much Petrol he used up each day.

After some time, I took her to the bedroom. DFK was proving to be a challenge. She is short AF. After first trying to bend down & kiss, I lifted her in my arms & continue kissing her. She is a pleaser to the core. Allows your tongue free access into her mouth, eagerly puts her tongue in your mouth. Enjoyed a lot of sloppy kisses with her, with plenty of saliva transfer.

Put her down to undress her. Removed her sari & stopped to watch her standing there only in her blouse & petticoat. So totally not young and tight in any manner. Total housewife vibes she gives out.

Pulled the nada of her petticoat & it just slipped down. Just like that. There is stood in front of me in mismatched pair of Bra & Panty. A faded, frayed yellow Bra with a Pink Granny panty. It was like she had made absolutely no attempt to look sexy. So fucking sexy.

Laid her down on the bed, peeled off her panties & got down to DATY. She had shaved off all her pubic hair. Don't like pussy without hair. Adults have hair down there. Anyway, as I started licking her there, she began making light moaning sounds. It was clean, with no smell at all. Before starting DATY, I effortlessly managed to insert 3 fingers in her pussy. Being a mother of 2 children does have an effect on your body. Found her vagina very wet & sloppy before I began eating her. Continued with DATY till she confirmed she cummed - "garam jhali mi", she said.

Played freely with her boobs, squeezing them hard, licking it, sucking, occasionally biting them. Rubbed my cheat against hers. Small in size, but shapely, they have started sagging down.

Started fucking her, first in mish, cumming in doggy. Totally cooperative, no nakhras at all. While banging her doggy, I also got to spank her ass. She would make small noise of protest, nothing too serious. Earlier, while doing some foreplay, I bit her ass globes. She did not mind it, as long as I did not bite too hard. Her body was mine to play with. Did not agree to anal, though. Big letdown. Before I proceeded to fucking her, she asked, "Packet aahe ka? Took me a while to realise, she was enquiring about the Condom.

A funny thing happened while I was fucking Nita. Kept the bedroom door open when I was with her, while her husband was waiting in the Living Room. In midst of the action, the husband enters the bedroom & sits in the adjacent bed. With a can of Beer in 1 hand & chakna in the other, he sat watching, & started a running commentary. Got very irritating. Told him to shut up & just watch, if he wanted. It surely turned me on a lot he watching me fuck his wife, though. Came while he was still in the room. While Nita went to the bathroom to clean up, I continued chit-chatting with the husband as I was. As she came out of the bathroom, she came & stood between us. I put my finger in her pussy, without looking at her, all the while talking to the husband. She let out an embarrassed giggle. Took out the finger & put it in her mouth. Did not take in very enthusiastically. When I continued pushing it over her mouth, she relented a little, allowing me to put my fingers inside, before rejecting it again.

Wanted to go for Round #2, but the husband kept insisting it was getting very late & urged her to get dressed so that they could leave. Before she could wear her saree, I insisted she have something to drink. Either Beer or juice, before leaving. She said okay to Beer. I had her sit by my side on the sofa, just in her Petticoat & Bra, sipping beer, while I continued small talk with the husband. Kept cribbing how being jobless during the lockdown had been so tough on the family, being the sole breadwinner. Eventually, after much randi rona, I gave them 1 K more.

Nita, at a certain point, she said, was working in a school. So kinky, if only I knew I was banging a teacher, when I was banging her. While talking to the guy, I held Nita by her bare midriff, playfully pinching her belly & waist in front of her husband.

Finally, she got dressed up. Before exiting the house, I managed to kiss her, while the husband watched, squeezing her ass over the saree.

Took them outside the Society & dropped them where they had parked their Bullet.

A welcome change from hooking up with college-going age women, whose everything is tight & unaffected by gravity. A card carrying member of housewives club, Nita fulfilled my housewife sex experience.

Review, based on my housewife experience desire:

Body - 8/10 (4/10 - normal standard).

Attitude - 9/10.

Boobs - 7/10 (3/10 - normal standard).

Pussy - 8/10 (5/10 - normal standard).

Looks - 6/10 (3/10 - normal standard).

WIR. Yes, to fulfil my, real-life, Wife Experience desires.

Damage - 5 K for 1 shot, plus 1 K more after their combined Randi Rona - 6 K in all.Loved reading your detailed and nicely written FR. I must say you have very good writing skills, just like Aarun bro. Keep writing such FRs.

Akp16
12-25-21, 13:59
After looking at recent reports (few shit scared people), I didn't find anything interesting. So, to spice things up, here is a question -.

How did you find ISG and what did you feel when you read through the reports for the first time?

Here is my experience -.

I first googled for ads. Found Locanto. The site clearly felt like it's a scam. So, I google more like locanto Pune scam report or something on similar lines. Thats how I found this forum!

And boy! I was in for a surprise.

Everything from DOs to Donts and understanding difference between Indis and SPs all of this knowledge! Believe it or not, I spent at-least 3 years reading the posts on the forum before building up the courage and trying out my first adventure. My first adventure was with the old Pallavi (Fatima Nagar) and I remember thinking before the deed. It would have been better if I could do the deed in my place. Yes, I was single by then, but, I was soo dead wrong. You will probably still find my FR on her and if you do look at it, please do read the follow up comments with the forum bashing me. Good old days.

Looking forward to reading first experiences of all the seniors.Good to hear fellow monger's story.

I have already shared my mongering journey bro. You can read my post.

Akp16
12-25-21, 14:06

FR.

Damages 2.5 k for 1 HR 1. 2 k for arrangement. Overall satisfied. Pl don't hike the charges keep it same.Thanks bro for sharing a new find.

Maddykhair
12-25-21, 16:13
Ayesha around 21 years old from Mumbai. Petite. Bubbly. Sometimes visit Pune. Lost her contact so. Got connected to her through some random SP. Need to connect with her again.

[Deleted by Admin]

PM is also open.

I have lost her contact.

I have only this face covered pic only.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

SappySingh
12-25-21, 18:04
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Pune on Tuesday 28th, would appreciate If someone can share any indie contact. Thanks.

AbbyJoes
12-25-21, 18:34
Thanks bro. Just wanted to know how much is the transfer fee to transfer to bitcoin wallet. Any ideas?

Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2. 5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

King Khan
12-25-21, 19:13
Are nita rahul and nikita rahul same?

The domestic helps there are better put up. Taking them up the Elevator, she did receive a few glances from the neighbours....

MyDesire
12-26-21, 06:51
Thank bro for sharing info, almost online! Just need to know, what is KP Appartment contact / details? Please PM, Thanks in advance again!

Hi,

Got contact of attached indie Neha from wagholi any one tried her pl share?

Goooomsy
12-26-21, 10:37
Hello all,

After being a long time silent reader, attempting my 1st post.

Was in Christmas holiday mood, so went to Ag spa in wanowari around 11 in morning. The counter guy quoted exhobrant price of 2.1, bargained to 1.4. Asked for the lineup. But he recommended Miss are for special needs. So thought of giving her a try. Room was clean with attached bathroom. Was still changing, when she entered.

Looks little old, around 35 ish. Told her that not comfortable wearing dispo. She was fine by it. Did a good back massage for almost 20 min. With special attention to butt region. Asked her for but Crack massage which she obliged happily. Afterwards asked if I want extra, I was like' obviously'.

Was surprised to find out that rimming was on the menu. She quoted 4. 5 for BBBJ, be to be and rimming. Bargained and finally agreed to 3. 5. Though I felt it was little expensive, but wanted to try rimming as never had it before. Also didn't ask for money before hand.

She asked me to clean my self before the deed. She also cleaned her mouth, so plus point there. I undressed her. Boobs are little saggy. Did DFK and sucked the melons to my hearts content. Then she started with rimming and BBBJ. And it was an awesome experience. Felt really good. Finally ended with CIM. Though I asked for FS, she was not ready. But she knew her stuff.

Finally while leaving asked me to call her before coming so she can arrange further discount at the counter.

Boobs: 7/10.

BBBJ and rimming: 10/10. Was totally in to the act.

Cost: counter 1.4 + 3.5 inside which I still feel was little more. But jhonny overruled the logic.

WIR: not immediately but definitely for rimming.

NewCasual
12-26-21, 11:19
Met a Nepali girl Khushi, around 10 days back.

Found her number through one of the online platforms. Discussed with her on WA, found her to be quite beautiful and fair so fixed meeting in a OYO in Dhayari area.

Checked in the hotel, she came after 15-20 minutes.

As soon as she came in, gave me a long nice kiss. She looked exactly like her pics.

Johny was fully awake seeing her, so started kissing her and went on the bed.

She asked for a blanket as she said she likes doing it under it. I was ok with this as long as she cooperates fully.

Removed her bra and sucked on those soft boobs for good 10 minutes. Wanted to go down on her but her pussy was smelly so didn't go for it. Also she has a small surgery mark or something on one side of her stomach.

Then she started the BJ and believe me it was awesome. She is an expert in BJ. I stopped her otherwise I would have cummed in BJ itself.

Started the deed in doggy and then finished in missionary.

Overall a nice experience for me.

Looks: 8.

Boobs: 7.

Color: Fair.

Pussy: Not too loose.

BJ: 10.

Damage: 4 k for 1 session, hotel extra.

King Khan
12-26-21, 16:35
Do you have any pics?

The domestic helps there are better put up. Taking them up the Elevator, she did receive a few glances from the neighbours...

King Khan
12-26-21, 16:37
How to contact Raj anjal? Trying to contact on fb but no response.

1 & 2 did not materialize due to scheduling issues. Eventually, timing clicked with Nita Rahul. Prior to meeting, asked for a brief confirmation video call. She looked as plain as Jane. Asked them to meet me at my empty Apartment, which the tenant had just vacated..

VikingLord1
12-26-21, 19:37
I discovered this forum in late 2019 but then pandemic struck and I have not been able to monger until recently. I will be posting all my MP reports 1 by 1, visited in the last couple of months. I have not dealt with SP or inde in Pune yet and going by reports here, there's not much going around in that scene in Pune. MPs are a better deal if you explore and discover some gems (YMMV).

MP R Spa opposite Mpatta main gate next to petrol pump.

Counter 1200 for 45 minutes (I just walk in and handover cash, they say it's 1500 or at least give 1300, but I don't budge).

NE L (flower) :- Tall and chubby. Quotes the moon for extras. I don't like too much chubby chicks so never repeated her.

NE b (Akshay Kumar movie from 2015): Nicest boobs in this spa, a little chubby but nice skin. Service and attitude is ok. 1400 topless HJ.

Sh From Madhya Pradesh: a bit of mouth odor which was a turnoff, but nice body by Indian standards and nice boobs. Also, Best massage in this particular spa. Service and attitude is good. 1200 topless HJ.

S (Dhoni's wife), Maharashtrian: pretty eyes, lots of makeup, saggy body and boobs, wheatish, service is OK. 1200 topless HJ.

Shashant
12-26-21, 23:58
Hi guys,

I've taken subscription after good leads of spas in Pune. Would appreciate If someone can PM contacts. Thanks.

BadDildo0808
12-27-21, 00:25
First off the caption made me crack up hard! LMAO.

Someone get this guy a plumber!

Regarding your request, best to try Fashion store spa, tons is already written about the same.

Enjoy your suction pipe clean. XDDDD.

Bad Dildo.

Hi all,

Any spa near P.S. Or Wakad where I can get BBJ & CIM?

BadDildo0808
12-27-21, 00:35
Agreed! Bhamsookh Bhai,

However, you live and you learn!

Her kitty may be tight, but the way she handles herself ain't! Still, I believe the time of Miss Patil being discussed as a regular on this forum is done.

I too have been extremely clear with her and blocked her. Bala tali.

Cheers.

Bad Dildo.

Had you read mine or anyone's recent reviews on her, you wouldn't have wasted time, money and efforts on her.

Anyway now you know. BTW I found her puz tight. Don't find her fair. Also as she uses razor on her body her skin ain't smooth. I answered her call clearly told her for once and final that not to bother me regarding her personal stuff and made her realize our transaction. She hasn't called since. I have deleted her no and stopped meeting her. She even was ready to meet me for free but no interest from me.

Shashant
12-27-21, 00:54
Hi everyone,

Found this site a while ago and activated my subscription now. I live in Pune, I don't have any contacts to share right now, but if anyone of you could help me in starting my journey in the mongering world, that would be really great. I have seen senior members here helping others so hopefully you would be able help me too. I will share my FR for sure after any encounter. Hoping to begin my journey soon.

Have a great one.

Avantor
12-27-21, 04:45

Someone get this guy a plumber!.https://www.grammarly.com/blog/metaphor/

Above link will help you. Never thought that point will come on ISG.

PatilBoy69
12-27-21, 04:46
I discovered this forum in late 2019 but then pandemic struck and I have not been able to monger until recently. I will be posting all my MP reports 1 by 1, visited in the last couple of months. I have not dealt with SP or inde in Pune yet and going by reports here, there's not much going around in that scene in Pune. MPs are a better deal if you explore and discover some gems (YMMV).

MP R Spa opposite Mpatta main gate next to petrol pump.

Counter 1200 for 45 minutes (I just walk in and handover cash, they say it's 1500 or at least give 1300, but I don't budge).

NE L (flower) :- Tall and chubby. Quotes the moon for extras. I don't like too much chubby chicks so never repeated her.

NE b (Akshay Kumar movie from 2015): Nicest boobs in this spa, a little chubby but nice skin. Service and attitude is ok. 1400 topless HJ..I had tried be NE here one I found her chubby as well so not repeated her. But her attitude is good and tries to please. If you like petite ones you can try miss see NE here.

Kp6305
12-27-21, 05:44
Any kind soul for Pune help about Indi or reliable SP?

Try to reach old mentor Tutli, but he hasn't come online yet to respond.

VikingLord1
12-27-21, 06:26
K (actress from shershah) spa.

Therapist name M (famous song from Raaz- The Mystery Continues): She was mentioned by one of the forum members here as being great. But my experience was pretty bad.

Thin body, bad hair, saggy skin for someone claiming to be 22.

Unfortunately, she demands for money before the deed so I couldn't cancel after she undressed. She does try everything in b2 b to please and was demanding more money for BJ and FS. But I cut my losses and didn't go for more. She also has some skin condition on inner thighs, yuck yuck yuck.

Avoid her, it's surprising that she is being recommended here, maybe her pimp reads this forum.

Counter: 1500 for 45 min.

B2B: 3000 (what a waste of money).

VickyD6
12-27-21, 06:55
But governments don't preach this else people will go on unprotected sex spree.From what I know there are 8 major STDs, of which approximately half are curable and other half aren't. While having fun, it's important to be very aware of hygiene. Some of these incurable diseases are very painful with sores and boils. Herpes. So as safe as possible, always.

Kfd24
12-27-21, 07:47
I am a pretty new member here, 2 days old to be precise. Its a great thing to see fellow bros help each other in a world which is filled with scamsters (been there, done that). As of now being a newbie to this world, have tried a few spas in aundh and baner (Nav, Plat, Ye, San) and some genuine ones (Or, Ne, Ori). Now looking to move a step ahead. Will be a constant reader and hopefully a contributor soon!

Appolo13
12-27-21, 08:05
Hi, can someone PM me digits for Nepali Girl Khushi? Would love to exchange contacts.

Andro4
12-27-21, 08:19

Found her number through one of the online platforms. Discussed with her on WA, found her to be quite beautiful and fair so fixed meeting in a OYO in Dhayari area.

As soon as she came in, gave me a long nice kiss. She looked exactly like her pics.

She asked for a blanket as she said she likes doing it under it. I was ok with this as long as she cooperates fully.

Removed her bra and sucked on those soft boobs for good 10 minutes. Wanted to go down on her but her pussy was smelly so didn't go for it. Also she has a small surgery mark or something on one side of her stomach.

Then she started the BJ and believe me it was awesome. She is an expert in BJ. I stopped her otherwise I would have cummed in BJ itself..Kindly help a brother out getting her contact. Can you provide any hints?

PishamBoro
12-27-21, 08:19
Hello there,

I'm into big women. Could you help with the contact details buddy. Happy to reciprocate with similar (BBW) contacts.

Well, met this Gujju MILF found through internet, she's really really huge, almost 5 ft 10 inches & weighing easily over 100 kg & boobs which are actually of size of a real melon. She's considerably tight down there, but not very flexible because of her bulk, great attitude & competitively cheaper, so nothing much to complain. You can try her, if you have any such fetish.

Alex9981
12-27-21, 08:56
Hello all,

Was in Christmas holiday mood, so went to Ag spa in wanowari around 11 in morning. The counter guy quoted exhobrant price of 2.1, bargained to 1.4. Asked for the lineup. But he recommended Miss are for special needs. So thought of giving her a try. Room was clean with attached bathroom. Was still changing, when she entered.

Looks little old, around 35 ish. Told her that not comfortable wearing dispo. She was fine by it. Did a good back massage for almost 20 min. With special attention to butt region. Asked her for but Crack massage which she obliged happily. Afterwards asked if I want extra, I was like' obviously'.

Was surprised to find out that rimming was on the menu. She quoted 4. 5 for BBBJ, be to be and rimming. Bargained and finally agreed to 3. 5. Though I felt it was little expensive, but wanted to try rimming as never had it before. Also didn't ask for money before hand.

She asked me to clean my self before the deed. She also cleaned her mouth, so plus point there. I undressed her. Boobs are little saggy. Did DFK and sucked the melons to my hearts content. Then she started with rimming and BBBJ. And it was an awesome experience. Felt really good. Finally ended with CIM. Though I asked for FS, she was not ready. But she knew her stuff..Hi bro,

Can you give some more hints or leads on the spa name or location.

Thanks a lot.

Ashu85
12-27-21, 09:12
Hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone of us has tried girl named Riaa from MR? The profile looks interesting and genuine. Wanted to know if anyone has given her a try? Below is the mr profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/riaa-indian

Bondrep111
12-27-21, 09:34
Can you share her number bro? Thanks.

Till now nothing was discussed on her commute she said she will reach sharp at 9. For a change I reached late and girl was already there felt nice as it never happened with me. She was on her scooty pep with scarf on, by looking at her she seemed really young chubby fair short heavy built and is hazel eye coloured wow. Checked in the room she took out scarf and I was happy to see her. Liked her as if she looked like a college girl. On the bed chit chatted and started the deed with general light kisses and she woke johnny up put the cover and wow excellent sloppy CBJ with saliva oozing out all over what a sight and her look with hazel coloured eye was just an icing on cake. Stopped her and removed her bra and wow huge size for young age. Sucked to my hearts content no nakhras. CBJ again and now was charged eager to go inserted and nonstop fucked in one breath and released felt nice..

Bondrep111
12-27-21, 09:35
Can you share her number bro? Thanks.

Hi Sam,

Priya in Wanowrie does have her place, it's quiet and safe. I had her in Jan 2021, check my post history.

Cheers.

VikingLord1
12-27-21, 11:39
Behind amanora, in Rohan Plaza.

If you are looking for quality, you wouldn't find it here. Neither in the therapists nor in the state of the rooms. Electricity goes off many times, they don't have inverter. Horrible guys on reception.

Villager type therapists, even the NEs are not good. Didn't even bother to remember the names.

Avoid.

Counter: 1100 for 45 min.

HJ +TA: 1000.

VikingLord1
12-27-21, 11:51
I had tried be NE here one I found her chubby as well so not repeated her. But her attitude is good and tries to please. If you like petite ones you can try miss see NE here.Thanks, will check her out.

Ulalaulala123
12-27-21, 12:40
Bro seems like Mahi. You should have checked my FR on her.

K (actress from shershah) spa.

Therapist name M (famous song from Raaz- The Mystery Continues): She was mentioned by one of the forum members here as being great. But my experience was pretty bad.

Thin body, bad hair, saggy skin for someone claiming to be 22.

Unfortunately, she demands for money before the deed so I couldn't cancel after she undressed. She does try everything in b2 b to please and was demanding more money for BJ and FS. But I cut my losses and didn't go for more. She also has some skin condition on inner thighs, yuck yuck yuck.

Avoid her, it's surprising that she is being recommended here, maybe her pimp reads this forum.

Counter: 1500 for 45 min.

B2B: 3000 (what a waste of money).

SEXciting
12-27-21, 13:08
Hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone of us has tried girl named Riaa from MR? The profile looks interesting and genuine. Wanted to know if anyone has given her a try? Below is the mr profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/riaa-indianShe has been reviewed already before bro. Go through the FRs. In a nutshell, she is good and vfm. Bring her down to 4 k / shot at least.

Cheers.

Goooomsy
12-27-21, 14:48
Hi bro,

Can you give some more hints or leads on the spa name or location.

Thanks a lot.Hello,

It's difficult to give any obvious hint. Get your PM activated. Will definitely help out. Sorry.

NewCasual
12-27-21, 15:21
Kindly help a brother out getting her contact. Can you provide any hints?Search the word "Nepali" on the famous site that rhymes with Moka.

Her pic will be in WhatsApp DP.

VikingLord1
12-27-21, 19:53
Bro seems like Mahi. You should have checked my FR on her.Yeah, read Star1987's FR and tried her. Should've read other FRs.

Yandh
12-27-21, 21:45
Nikta Rahul have their own business so I am sure they are different people also our brother who tried if he share pic or fb links I can confirm.

Are nita rahul and nikita rahul same?

Yandh
12-27-21, 22:30
Hello Monger brother,

Can you please share contact of any housewife or girl who might be interested for monthly basis. I am ready to compromise on looks but she should have good nature and pocket friendly.

MasalaWingz
12-27-21, 22:48
Does she have a place.Yes she stays in Wanowrie near a famous petrol pump.

VikingLord1
12-28-21, 01:48
I (synonym for royal) spa in kharadi, same building as Texas tower.

Relatively clean spa, asked for Thai and got a Chubby girl (apparently that's the only thai they have). Asked the receptionist to send slim one and was assigned an old NE.

Great massage, but as it turns out this therapist only gave professional massages. I was trying to flirt with her and after the massage was over she suggested to send someone else for extra. I said don't take your cut from her as she would charge me more. In walked Ms A (remove H from Emraan Hashmi's surname). Got right into it, nice figure and boobs and great attitude. She has thin hair which was the only drawback as I like girls with thick luscious hair.

Counter: 700 (used Paytm deals).

Topless HJ: 1200.

WIR: probably not.

If anyone knows any good therapists here then let me know.

VikingLord1
12-28-21, 02:15
This one is above are O spa which I have already reviewed.

This is a month+ old FR.

Went there on a week day and saw a few hippo like local therapists lounging outside on the sofa. Got scared that this was going to be waste of money, still went ahead and asked for an NE at the counter.

In walked Ms H (Winnie-the-Pooh's Favourite thing to eat).

Fair as dudh malai and wearing tight clothes. Got excited and immediately started talking about extras.

Undressed her slowly and kissed her all over in front of the mirror, she was not participating at all and was very reluctant.

Started with B2 B, she was clearly new to the scene, asked her how long has she been doing this and she said just a few days.

Pressed and sucked her white boobs (a bit saggy) and pink nipples, she. She started covering her boobs with one hand and HJ with another. Turned into a wrestling match (LOL) with me trying to get access to her lovely boobs.

Ohh BTW she is probably not NE (told me she is from Assam) but looked more like Punjabi, spoke perfect Hindi.

Counter: 1100.

B2 B: 3000.

WIR: No, she is hot but service is not great since it looks like she is doing this reluctantly. No pusy access. Maybe she will do more with more money, but I don't spend over 3000 for B2B.

Patsn
12-28-21, 02:52
Hi is this agnya, pm not activated, trying to get rimming from a long time.

Hello all,

GreenRabit
12-28-21, 04:19
On SA you can look for women of age group 30+.

Budget - 30-50 k per month, 3-5 meets.

I had couple of such discussions but figured that's not what I really want.

Hello Monger brother,

Can you please share contact of any housewife or girl who might be interested for monthly basis. I am ready to compromise on looks but she should have good nature and pocket friendly.

VikingLord1
12-28-21, 05:59
L (famous soap brand) spa in asman max mall, airport nagar.

Ms A (first name of famous Bollywood singer A Chinay).

Young Sikkim girl around 21 with the best body and boobs in this spa. Doesn't do any make-up, which is not necessarily a good thing as many guys like girls who do extra effort to look even more beautiful. Brags a lot about how guys cum quickly during her service as she is so hot.

Service and massage is good, do not inflate her rate, she is already full of herself. I took topless HJ in a hurry as lost track of time during massage, paid only 1200.

Ms L (first name of actress L Ray): Also from Sikkim, also good at conversation, slim and nice face. Wears padded bra, I got tricked since she asks for payment before the deed and won't budge below 1500 for topless HJ. After removing bra saw that she had tiny boobs, wouldn't have paid more than 1 k. Still she is hot otherwise and gives good service, so not a total waste of money.

BoyPune
12-28-21, 06:03
Tried Raj Anjali during last weekend.

In past I had interaction with them but could not materialize due to diff priorities.

This time wanted to try her. She is deshi version nof firang girl due to her colour, light pink pussy.

& super sucking skills. Does not stop. Go on with for very long long time.

Damage - 4 k.

Venom03
12-28-21, 07:04
Has anyone met this one before. Got a contact from MR, Indie from Hinjewadi. Asks 7 K for 1.

Any one has tried before. Number ending with (778).I can share my contacts too. Can you please share her digits?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Bihari
12-28-21, 10:14
Hello Friends,

e massage with a good-looking girl and b2 be or HJ with top access. I am fond of NE girls. Any leads through PM will be highly appreciated. Any SPA in Wakad, Aundh, Baner or Warje will work. Thanks.

KenTheRockstar
12-28-21, 12:24
Buddy,

I've tried her long time back if we're talking about the same girl Ms. H. She is not new to this business. She was working at f'ngr's blss spa earlier when they had doors. She is bright white and extremely reluctant to any touch. Forget about access to her boobs. She takes money first and then pretends to be completely ignorant and don't know what to do. She and her fat friend plays this game of taking the money and say the other girl will give the extras. At blss she asked for 5 k for b2 b which I flatly refused. And she was not ready to come down even at 3.5 k. Had paid 1.5 k for HJ which was absolutely worst one I had so far. No TL and no access to top which she had agreed at the time of payment. She was giving HJ by holding in 3 fingers. Finally just groped her boobs with t-shirt on. I would not recommend to waste money on her.

This one is above are O spa which I have already reviewed.

This is a month+ old FR.

Went there on a week day and saw a few hippo like local therapists lounging outside on the sofa. Got scared that this was going to be waste of money, still went ahead and asked for an NE at the counter.

In walked Ms H (Winnie-the-Pooh's Favourite thing to eat).

Fair as dudh malai and wearing tight clothes. Got excited and immediately started talking about extras.

Undressed her slowly and kissed her all over in front of the mirror, she was not participating at all and was very reluctant.

Started with B2 B, she was clearly new to the scene, asked her how long has she been doing this and she said just a few days..

VikingLord1
12-28-21, 12:41
NB spa KP.

Thai Ms J: Claims to be 28 (turning 29 end of Dec), age seems to be legit. A bit thick but no paunch and pretty tight body despite not being slim (Thais are amazing that way). Real be size boobs.

B2B is heaven, lets you do anything but demands extra for BJ. I probably should have negotiated better, but Johnny ruled mind that day. Great shower after the deed, she tried to give another handjob in the shower but I was completely drained.

Counter: 1400 for 45 min.

B2B (no BJ): 3000.

WIR: maybe, if she lowers rate or gives B2B + BJ in 3 k.

LandFakir09
12-28-21, 12:50
She looks more or less like this photo. As you can see, not the prettiest or ugliest woman but ok ok.Thanks buddy for the input.

Will try her in the coming weeks.

NewCasual
12-28-21, 13:22
Yes she stays in Wanowrie near a famous petrol pump.Hi bro,

Can you please give some hints on how to contact her. Could not find her on Mark's website. Really want to meet her.

Thanks in advance.

SkullyGuy1122
12-28-21, 14:12
ST Baner or Elem Baner or Wakad are quite good.

Hello Friends,

e massage with a good-looking girl and b2 be or HJ with top access. I am fond of NE girls. Any leads through PM will be highly appreciated. Any SPA in Wakad, Aundh, Baner or Warje will work. Thanks.

SkullyGuy1122
12-28-21, 14:23
Came across two good NEs here both petite and avg looking. In mid 20's, both are great at teasing and massaging you without your disp. Give B2B with panties on. But are great experience for 2 to 2.5 k with a 1 k 45 min counter fee. Name hint X, had a little lamb and Pooja Bhatt's little sis. Enjoy.

AbbyJoes
12-28-21, 14:51
Please suggest some couple friendly hotels in Hinjewadi / Baner area.

TopRahul83
12-28-21, 15:20

Someone get this guy a plumber!

Regarding your request, best to try Fashion store spa, tons is already written about the same.

Enjoy your suction pipe clean. XDDDD.

Bad Dildo.BTW pipe cleaning in Delhi forum means getting rim-job. A certain girl was famous in Delhi forum for her pipe- cleaning skills.

Cheers.

Ulalaulala123
12-28-21, 18:17
Was the old NE name Dear (hindi translation). She gives service but very strange. If you take topless HJ she will sit with her back towards you. Had to make a lot of effort to suck her nipples (I liked them, her face not so much, clear signs of ageing).

Does the emran hasmi girl offer B2 B too?

I (synonym for royal) spa in kharadi, same building as Texas tower.

Relatively clean spa, asked for Thai and got a Chubby girl (apparently that's the only thai they have). Asked the receptionist to send slim one and was assigned an old NE.

Great massage, but as it turns out this therapist only gave professional massages. I was trying to flirt with her and after the massage was over she suggested to send someone else for extra. I said don't take your cut from her as she would charge me more. In walked Ms A (remove H from Emraan Hashmi's surname). Got right into it, nice figure and boobs and great attitude. She has thin hair which was the only drawback as I like girls with thick luscious hair.

Counter: 700 (used Paytm deals).

Topless HJ: 1200.

WIR: probably not.

If anyone knows any good therapists here then let me know.

VikingLord1
12-28-21, 18:58
Was the old NE name Dear (hindi translation). She gives service but very strange. If you take topless HJ she will sit with her back towards you. Had to make a lot of effort to suck her nipples (I liked them, her face not so much, clear signs of ageing).

Does the emran hasmi girl offer B2 B too?No bro, old NEs name was some NE sounding name, told me she used to work in a spa in phoenix earlier.

Ms A gives B2B, but I was short on time so only took HJ.

I prefer HJ in first meet to find out if the girl is worth spending more money on or not, unless it's a really hot chick. Have been fooled by padded bras or loose clothes that hide fat etc. Many times.

Jaedy
12-28-21, 20:26
Found a Good SP in KN area that operates on references only and charges 5-7 k for Short time + 1. 5 k Hotel Charges.

A friend gave me a reference of this SP who was good for ST and had tried it twice in last 10 days (Happy Holidays all the "Guests" as quoted by SP as shown over pics were around 6-7 in Looks and good assets.

Tried 2 of them in a weeks time and am surely not disappointed. They are good at their task giving a overall 7.5 ish experience.

I am open to share the number.

Also, Request seniors to kindly share good SPs or Indies that are good for Night.

Cheers and Thanks.

MasalaWingz
12-29-21, 02:57
Hi bro,

Can you please give some hints on how to contact her. Could not find her on Mark's website. Really want to meet her.

Thanks in advance.Look for profiles in Marks website with the name Prem Priya & Surname is the surname of famous cricketer Rohit.

VikingLord1
12-29-21, 03:40
Buddy,

I've tried her long time back if we're talking about the same girl Ms. H. She is not new to this business. She was working at f'ngr's blss spa earlier when they had doors. She is bright white and extremely reluctant to any touch. Forget about access to her boobs. She takes money first and then pretends to be completely ignorant and don't know what to do. She and her fat friend plays this game of taking the money and say the other girl will give the extras. At blss she asked for 5 k for b2 b which I flatly refused. And she was not ready to come down even at 3.5 k. Had paid 1.5 k for HJ which was absolutely worst one I had so far. No TL and no access to top which she had agreed at the time of payment. She was giving HJ by holding in 3 fingers. Finally just groped her boobs with t-shirt on. I would not recommend to waste money on her.Good to know bro. Will avoid her and this S (kesar in English) spa as well.

HBK26
12-29-21, 08:24

Then she started the BJ and believe me it was awesome. She is an expert in BJ. I stopped her otherwise I would have cummed in BJ itself..Does her number end in 696?

Amol B
12-29-21, 08:56
She looks more or less like this photo. As you can see, not the prettiest or ugliest woman but ok ok.Really want to meet her.

Anyone kindly share a charges also.

VikingLord1
12-29-21, 09:39
Former President spa in KP.

NE Ms and: was regular with her in blss spa in kharadi before the 2nd wave, she was also in Neung before the pandemic. Wears specs. Tight slim body, perky natural boobs. Thin hair is the only drawback. She insists on massage first and only gives extra in the last 15 minutes. Service, attitude and massage is great, no nakhras. Not a looker.

Counter: 1300 (NB equivalent).

Topless HJ: 1500, she asks for 2 k. Haven't been able to bring her below 1.5.

Does anyone know who the best local and Thai are in this spa? Please share some hints about their name.

Bondrep111
12-29-21, 11:29
Can you share her number bro? Thanks.The number you have given is not connecting.

MJojo
12-29-21, 11:31
Hey,

Any leads of indies or SPs would be highly appreciated.

Wana get back to ISG now.

Please help.

NewCasual
12-29-21, 15:14
Does her number end in 696?Yes, ends with 696.

IndianFriend09
12-29-21, 17:13

She asked for a blanket as she said she likes doing it under it. I was ok with this as long as she cooperates fully..Any hint of website.

Ulalaulala123
12-29-21, 18:45
Is her name same as the indian actress whose partner was Viv Richards? I used to find her a looker in bliss. One of few girls I have repeated many times. Maybe because I love girls with specs. Behind those nerdy looks lies a sex goddess haha.

NE Ms and: was regular with her in blss spa in kharadi before the 2nd wave, she was also in Neung before the pandemic. Wears specs. Tight slim body, perky natural boobs. Thin hair is the only drawback. She insists on massage first and only gives extra in the last 15 minutes. Service, attitude and massage is great, no nakhras. Not a looker.

Does anyone know who the best local and Thai are in this spa? Please share some hints about their name.

Ulalaulala123
12-29-21, 18:49
Might be same girl with different working name. That oldie also used to work in Agnya in Phoenix. Told me she was from Meghalaya. Anyway she is not someone to repeat as service is not good.

No bro, old NEs name was some NE sounding name, told me she used to work in a spa in phoenix earlier.

Ms A gives B2B, but I was short on time so only took HJ.

I prefer HJ in first meet to find out if the girl is worth spending more money on or not, unless it's a really hot chick. Have been fooled by padded bras or loose clothes that hide fat etc. Many times.

Ulalaulala123
12-29-21, 18:51
You don't have PM bro. Can't share digits.

Really want to meet her.

Anyone kindly share a charges also.

VikingLord1
12-29-21, 19:05
Is her name same as the indian actress whose partner was Viv Richards? I used to find her a looker in bliss. One of few girls I have repeated many times. Maybe because I love girls with specs. Behind those nerdy looks lies a sex goddess haha.Yep, Viv Richards Indian mistress. I think she is hot too, just has some hair problems which seem to have increased since blss.

How much does she charge you?

Sid0209
12-29-21, 21:18
Was back in Pune after a long spell. Took an appointment at a popular VN spa. The therapist I tried earlier wasn't available so went with a new Assamese spinner.

After a very poor massage she herself asked if I wanted extras. Said she does only B2B or HJ. Quoted 3.5 for B2B. I told her I want a BJ and offered 5 k.

She hesitatingly agreed. Said never done before.

Anyway she takes of her clothes. Decent figure. Nipples as big as pencil erasers and surprisingly a very wet pussy.

Unfortunately turns out she sucks at sucking. Started gagging after a while.

She seemed to try her best but just wasn't up for it. Finally came on her chest.

Might try the spa again but this chick doesn't have much of future in this business.

Asd968
12-30-21, 04:34
Please suggest some couple friendly hotels in Hinjewadi / Baner area.Bis-Tamanna 2nd ph, or tamanna in 1 ph also.

In Baner Gargi oyo or oyo behind MITCON balewadi.

VikingLord1
12-30-21, 04:51
Was back in Pune after a long spell. Took an appointment at a popular VN spa. The therapist I tried earlier wasn't available so went with a new Assamese spinner.

After a very poor massage she herself asked if I wanted extras. Said she does only B2B or HJ. Quoted 3.5 for B2B. I told her I want a BJ and offered 5 k.

She hesitatingly agreed. Said never done before.

Anyway she takes of her clothes. Decent figure. Nipples as big as pencil erasers and surprisingly a very wet pussy.

Unfortunately turns out she sucks at sucking. Started gagging after a while.

She seemed to try her best but just wasn't up for it. Finally came on her chest.

Might try the spa again but this chick doesn't have much of future in this business.You are paying too much for services bro. I understand different people have different budgets, but since Pune rates are already too expensive as compared to Delhi or even Mumbai, request you to keep the rates down to max 3 k for B2 B + BJ. If you really like the service you can tip the girl some more money after the deed.

Ulalaulala123
12-30-21, 05:40
Same 1. 5 k for topless HJ. She has a friend named J who has better boobs but was adamant on 2 k so didn't repeat her. They seem to be best friends wherever one goes the other follows.

Yep, Viv Richards Indian mistress. I think she is hot too, just has some hair problems which seem to have increased since blss.

How much does she charge you?

DavidP5
12-30-21, 05:53
Have tried Thai girl BB earlier she was in some KP Spa.

Good massage skill, nice body, big cups but I think silicon though she denied when asked. Do not allow to play with boobs but sucking is ok.

P was wet after some foreplay and she was enjoying fingering. Not in hurry and try to please.

Charges.

Counter - 1500 - 2000.

Ask for B2B was 3500 but I bargained hard almost rejected and later she agreed in 2500.

Don't hike the prices, if no one give high they have to come down. Try to reject sometimes if they don't agree. Let your mind rule the business.

Visit on weekdays as they have less customers, negotiations are possible and even girls are not tired.

VikingLord1
12-30-21, 05:55
Same 1. 5 k for topless HJ. She has a friend named J who has better boobs but was adamant on 2 k so didn't repeat her. They seem to be best friends wherever one goes the other follows.Yep, I remember her friend J too, she walked into the room once in the middle of the massage to talk to her friend and. I thought I was going to get two hands massage for free LOL. She was in blss kharadi, never tried her. Didn't know she was such a pricey *****, will skip her, she doesn't look so great anyway to warrant 2 k for TL HJ (no spa girl is ever worth that). Do you have any other recommendations in former president spa?

VikingLord1
12-30-21, 06:33
This is a month old FR.

Sharing a bad experience in and spa, akash max mall in airport nagar. So that people can avoid this therapist and save money.

Walked into and on a weekday a little before noon, turned out to be a mistake as it seems their best staff comes much later in the day. Asked for an NE, but no NE was available at that early time.

A local walked in, wasn't too bad, dusky with lots of makeup and a bit thick.

I asked for a change and asked to send a slim fair therapist.

In walked another therapist. She was wearing shorts and a lose t-shirt, Tall with slim legs and hands and fair skin and passable face (hard to tell in the red light), so continued with her.

Horrible massage, no technique at all. She popped the question midway, I was really horny and was looking for a quick release before embarking on a tough day's work at the office. Wouldn't come below 3 k for B2B. So in desperation I relented and paid.

She took off the shirt and the nightmare began, she had the biggest paunch I have ever seen on a slim-ish girl. Her whole physique was so out of proportion.

I honestly asked her are you pregnant and she laughed.

I told her I was asking seriously and she said no not pregnant but she drinks a lot of beer.

Service was pathetic. Hard to ignore that bulging belly, was such a turnoff. She tried a lot for 20 minutes, but I couldn't shoot the load, in the end I closed my eyes and started imagining hot girls and she finished me off with HJ.

My load nearly hit her in the face since my eyes were closed. She got angry and said I should have given a warning. I said ***** I had to close my eyes and use imagination to maintain a boner and didn't know where it was pointed.

She kept talking about how she doesn't trust men, and tries to milk every rupee from each customer since cheating men deserve it. Clearly has some psychological baggage since she is a divorcee with a child.

I have never returned to and spa after this haunting experience. Can't even remember her name and I paid in cash so can't check. She said she was from Haryana.

Counter: 1200 for 45.

B2B: 3000 wasted, and a scarring experience for so much money.

DathRagnos
12-30-21, 13:55
Have tried Thai girl BB earlier she was in some KP Spa.

Good massage skill, nice body, big cups but I think silicon though she denied when asked. Do not allow to play with boobs but sucking is ok.

P was wet after some foreplay and she was enjoying fingering. Not in hurry and try to please.

Charges.

Counter - 1500 - 2000.

Ask for B2B was 3500 but I bargained hard almost rejected and later she agreed in 2500.

Don't hike the prices, if no one give high they have to come down. Try to reject sometimes if they don't agree. Let your mind rule the business.

Visit on weekdays as they have less customers, negotiations are possible and even girls are not tired.This is how you bargain. One of my friend paid her 3 K for BBBJ. She is Okish girl though.

Michelle01
12-30-21, 15:26
This is a month old FR.

Sharing a bad experience in and spa, akash max mall in airport nagar. So that people can avoid this therapist and save money.

Walked into and on a weekday a little before noon, turned out to be a mistake as it seems their best staff comes much later in the day. Asked for an NE, but no NE was available at that early time.

In walked another therapist. She was wearing shorts and a lose t-shirt, Tall with slim legs and hands and fair skin and passable face (hard to tell in the red light), so continued with her.

Horrible massage, no technique at all. She popped the question midway, I was really horny and was looking for a quick release before embarking on a tough day's work at the office. Wouldn't come below 3 k for B2B. So in desperation I relented and paid.

She took off the shirt and the nightmare began, she had the biggest paunch I have ever seen on a slim-ish girl. Her whole physique was so out of proportion..That's bad that this happened to you, thanks for sharing your experience.

DavidP5
12-30-21, 16:08
This is how you bargain. One of my friend paid her 3 K for BBBJ. She is Okish girl though.Yes, she could agree for BBJ for 3 K ask is 4-4.5 K.

Have paid 2.5 K for BBJ to other Thai in previous visit, have posted FR as well on that. So it just depends.

Ulalaulala123
12-30-21, 18:24
She is Anjali. She arrives early in the morning and counter guy usually assigns her if no specific therapist is requested. The pot belly was a big turn off. Luckily I took only topless HJ, saved myself from the experience of her rubbing that belly on me. Yuck.

This is a month old FR.

She took off the shirt and the nightmare began, she had the biggest paunch I have ever seen on a slim-ish girl. Her whole physique was so out of proportion.

I honestly asked her are you pregnant and she laughed.

I told her I was asking seriously and she said no not pregnant but she drinks a lot of beer.

Service was pathetic. Hard to ignore that bulging belly, was such a turnoff. She tried a lot for 20 minutes, but I couldn't shoot the load, in the end I closed my eyes and started imagining hot girls and she finished me off with HJ.

My load nearly hit her in the face since my eyes were closed. She got angry and said I should have given a warning. I said ***** I had to close my eyes and use imagination to maintain a boner and didn't know where it was pointed.

She kept talking about how she doesn't trust men, and tries to milk every rupee from each customer since cheating men deserve it. Clearly has some psychological baggage since she is a divorcee with a child.

I have never returned to and spa after this haunting experience. Can't even remember her name and I paid in cash so can't check. She said she was from Haryana.

B2B: 3000 wasted, and a scarring experience for so much money.

VikingLord1
12-30-21, 18:53
She is Anjali. She arrives early in the morning and counter guy usually assigns her if no specific therapist is requested. The pot belly was a big turn off. Luckily I took only topless HJ, saved myself from the experience of her rubbing that belly on me. Yuck.Thanks for sharing her name, everyone avoid her like the plague.

Dennis Thomas
12-31-21, 12:28
Pictures posted here by Maddykhair & Ishaang are there for reference.

Title: Krupa FR
Date: 27-08-2021
ISG Member: Maddykhair

Title: Krupa details
Date: 16-06-2021
ISG Member:Ishaang

She looks more or less like this photo. As you can see, not the prettiest or ugliest woman but ok ok.

NewCasual
12-31-21, 13:52
Hi all,

Met this chatty girl Devika / Riaa today. Got her contact from MR.

I booked a hotel and she came directly in to the room. She is tall, around 5'9" with a nice slim figure. Removed both of our clothes and washed johnny and herself with soap and hot water.

She asked me to lie down and relax and started with BJ along with rimming. She is expert in BJ and does not hesitate taking it fully inside. BJ lasted for around 20 minutes, then I stopped her and told its my turn now. Came on top of her and enjoyed foreplay for another 10-15 minutes.

Started the deed then with WOT, she got exhausted after sometime and asked me to take charge. We did it in doggy and then in Mis. I was not releasing due to my previous night adventures. Went on in Mis. For 10 minutes. Then finally banged her real hard to get the release (really liked the expressions on her face during this).

Overall a great session.

Looks: 7/10, dusky girl.

Boobs: 7/10, small but very nice with big perky nipples.

Clean: 9/10.

Kissing: 4/10, she does not do DFK.

Pussy: 6/10, little loose and also she does not allow licking.

Body: 8/10, as I like slim fit girls.

Ass: 7/10, cute but should have been little bigger.

She also has some marks on inside of her thighs but nothing too bad.

Damage 4 K plus 800 for hotel.

Thanks.

FeelingBad
12-31-21, 14:12
Bro,

You do not have PM activated.

Thanks.Sorry bro, I could not get my ISG subscription activated, so no PM available.

She is demanding 15 k for 3-4 HR, can meet over weekend, had some health issue so could not meet over weekdays, Let me know if she is worth 15 k?

Ulalaulala123
12-31-21, 14:26
Bro is there any way to search for FRs with attachments. Its really cumbersome to try to check all FRs in the search results hoping to find a photo attached. Happened with me when finding Ritu's photos. Finally found the attached screenshot by a bro (don't remember who it was) but it was time consuming.

Any senior bros can shed some light in it?

Pictures posted here by Maddykhair & Ishaang are there for reference.

Title: Krupa FR
Date: 27-08-2021
ISG Member: Maddykhair

Title: Krupa details
Date: 16-06-2021
ISG Member:Ishaang

Dennis Thomas
12-31-21, 16:11
No hints / shortcuts atleast known to me. I just used the good old way (Searching all posts) and shared the details of posts which has pictures of the lady which will be helpful to mongers to take a call before dipping in the pool.

Bro is there any way to search for FRs with attachments. Its really cumbersome to try to check all FRs in the search results hoping to find a photo attached. Happened with me when finding Ritu's photos. Finally found the attached screenshot by a bro (don't remember who it was) but it was time consuming.

Any senior bros can shed some light in it?

Mumbaikar21
01-01-22, 04:56
Sorry bro, I could not get my ISG subscription activated, so no PM available.

She is demanding 15 k for 3-4 HR, can meet over weekend, had some health issue so could not meet over weekdays, Let me know if she is worth 15 k?Brother,

I have met her for 10 k for 4 HR in Pune. She was adamant for 15 k, but I didn't go above 10 k, finally she agreed.

And met. I would say she is avg in service and looks, though she tries to show she is very classy girl, which most of the SA girl tries.

She is no where worth more then 10 k, please understand if someone gives 15 k she won't go below that easily for next meets.

If none gives above 10 k she will remain at 10 k or change the city.

Nature Baba
01-01-22, 12:37
Ventured to this spa, wanted to explore and see if they had some good staff.

Counter guy was not reducing the charges below 2 K. They have all NE staff and have some decent selection but unfortunately they have no doors, just curtains which is a serious turn off. Got assigned miss J who offered decent massage and lots of hints from the start. Opted for standard B2 B for 2.5 K as she had good assets, but due to curtains the service was hurried. Will not recommend this spa as there are many spas with better ambience and privacy.

Counter:2 k.

Face: 4.

Boobs: 7.

Ass: 5.

WIR: No.

Ulalaulala123
01-01-22, 13:14
Bro which area did you book the hotel. 800 seems like a good deal. Can you give any hints on the name?

Hi all,

Met this chatty girl Devika / Riaa today. Got her contact from MR.

I booked a hotel and she came directly in to the room. She is tall, around 5'9" with a nice slim figure. Removed both of our clothes and washed johnny and herself with soap and hot water.

She asked me to lie down and relax and started with BJ along with rimming. She is expert in BJ and does not hesitate taking it fully inside. BJ lasted for around 20 minutes, then I stopped her and told its my turn now. Came on top of her and enjoyed foreplay for another 10-15 minutes.

Started the deed then with WOT, she got exhausted after sometime and asked me to take charge. We did it in doggy and then in Mis. I was not releasing due to my previous night adventures. Went on in Mis. For 10 minutes. Then finally banged her real hard to get the release (really liked the expressions on her face during this).

Overall a great session.

Looks: 7/10, dusky girl.

Boobs: 7/10, small but very nice with big perky nipples.

Clean: 9/10.

Kissing: 4/10, she does not do DFK.

Pussy: 6/10, little loose and also she does not allow licking.

Body: 8/10, as I like slim fit girls.

Ass: 7/10, cute but should have been little bigger.

She also has some marks on inside of her thighs but nothing too bad.

Damage 4 K plus 800 for hotel.

Thanks.

NewCasual
01-01-22, 18:19
Bro which area did you book the hotel. 800 seems like a good deal. Can you give any hints on the name?Hi,

She knows the hotel.

I don't want to disclose the name of the hotel in open for security purpose. Thanks.

VikingLord1
01-02-22, 06:09
Spa is relatively clean, rooms are decent sized with ok showers.

Much of the staff keeps changing, so I will just mention one particular therapist who I have visited multiple times in the last year and she still works there.

NE Ms and (Neal 'N'?

Older gal, but in shape. She will do anything to please you (except sex, but you can try. I haven't succeeded to get FS for a reasonable price yet). Very playful, naughty girl.

And you can start having action as soon as she walks in if you so desire. She does not insist on giving massage if you don't want it, can have fun for the entire duration.

B2B: 2500 (after a couple of regular visits, she can be persuaded for BBBJ or CBJ for an additional 500).

GodSlayer69
01-02-22, 06:46
Hi folks,

I'm an introvert who's trying to get laid. I don't have much experience, and don't want STDs / get scammed.

Can why'all please share what's the best places / people to get in touch? I prefer slim skinny girls.

Thanks!

MatureMan29
01-02-22, 08:01
I like name of Thai with name of Vivian Richards wife. And the one with English name of Patang with a instead of e.

Rinzler
01-02-22, 08:38
Hi all,

Coming to Pune after a long time. I have already applied for the subscription hut still pending. Not sure how anyone will be able to help without PM. But any leads would be great. Please help. Thanks.

Rohan007
01-02-22, 09:45
Found this couple through FB, visited last week. They stay in mango village. One of the worst experience. Didn't like at all. Over messages they were acting pricey, I was in confusion since last month whether to go or not, in that they increased price from 3.5 k to 4 k. No negotiation. Jonny ruled and decided to go.

After reaching the place lady herself come below to pick me after, after seeing her in mask only started regretting my decision and though of fleeing from there but didn't wanted create scene and not sure how she will react so went along, they have one bhk flat on top floor.

About the prachi, imaging her like next door aunty who you don't fantasize of fucking at all. Fat, dark (not body shaming, just describing so other brothers can decide), age may be around 30-35, they advertise as 25.

About the deed, no DFK, she was saying some problem with teeth (did some treatment, don't remember, and probably telling truth.) , handful boobs and they were firm. Pussy was dark, shaved and loose. BJ was worst, it was toothy and painful, I asked her to stop after couple of minutes.

I put a cover and started fucking her as no other option, I kissed only on her boobs, didn't feel like kissing anywhere else, not bad but not my type. Fucked in doggy and WOT, and finished, wore clothes, paid and left.

Waste of money. After having her, even kritika felt better.

Overall:

Face: 3/10.

Body: 3/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Pussy: 4/10.

WIR: never.

Damages: 4 k.

Rinzler
01-02-22, 10:26
Hi members,

I am Pune after a long time. I only have Ritu's contact. Based on reports not worth trying again. My subscription activation is still pending, not sure how I will get any new contacts. Any leads will be helpful.

Thanks.

Ulalaulala123
01-02-22, 11:33
Bro did you try her? Please share the experience.

Guys,

Anybody tried her? Got her contact from a friend, didn't got any reviews, he also didn't meet her. She operates in Lohegaon area, come home for massage service. Was ready to come to P.S. Also. Was asking 3.7 K for FS at my place. Any reviews will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Iphonex
01-02-22, 21:12
Thank you DathRagnos brother for sharing WA number.

This is few weeks back FR. I was I touch with prem Priya for some time but could not materialize due to various issues.

On the day of deed, I pinged her and got the location details. It's a 2 bhk apartment in 5th floor. Directly went to the room. It seems her husband is there in next room.

On first impression, face is average. Body is slim with handful of boobs and nice ass. No belly.

I leaned back on the bed and asked her to undress herself one by one slowly. She did and it was nice seeing a lady revealing her assets one by one.

I asked her to remove my dress as well. She obliged. We both are in birthday suits.

I started pressing the boobs at my full strength and she asked to press slowly. I did not tried for DFK. She was about to take my tool in her mouth a the I asked her to put the cond. It was a good 10 minutes blow job with deep throat. I made sure to slap her ardly with my tool. All the time I am enjoying the view.

She came in doggy position and she requested to put in her ass. It's a strange experience for me. I fucked her ass for a good 10 minutes and asked her to come on WOT. She came and again kept my tool in her back and continued for 10 minutes.

I came on miss position and I made sure to still aim for the ass. Fucked her for another 5 minutes and done.

Overall a satisfying experience.

Face 5/10.

Books 7/10.

Ass 8/ 10.

Cat: not tried.

Body: slim.

WIR: may be.

Damages: 4 k 1 HR.

MasalaWingz
01-03-22, 06:37

This is few weeks back FR. I was I touch with prem Priya for some time but could not materialize due to various issues.

On the day of deed, I pinged her and got the location details. It's a 2 bhk apartment in 5th floor. Directly went to the room. It seems her husband is there in next room.

On first impression, face is average. Body is slim with handful of boobs and nice ass. No belly.

I leaned back on the bed and asked her to undress herself one by one slowly. She did and it was nice seeing a lady revealing her assets one by one.

I asked her to remove my dress as well. She obliged. We both are in birthday suits.

I started pressing the boobs at my full strength and she asked to press slowly. I did not tried for DFK. She was about to take my tool in her mouth a the I asked her to put the cond. It was a good 10 minutes blow job with deep throat. I made sure to slap her ardly with my tool. All the time I am enjoying the view..Nice FR, just a suggestion bargain a little more if you visit her the next time.

Sammy92
01-03-22, 08:35
Has anyone taken service from this curvy MILF called Simran? She advertises on Massage Republic and looks quite good with a BBW feel to her.

Just want to know how her figure and service is under those clothes.

Rohan007
01-03-22, 09:47
Bro did you try her? Please share the experience.No brother not yet. Actually she don't have place and can only come in day time and I can bring her at my place only in night time so arrangment didn't go through. Planning soon though.

Averma1067
01-03-22, 14:40
Happy New Year Mates!!

It's been a dry December for me as I had to be in Kochi for a work assignment. All my hopes for a decent encounter in Kochi failed as the city is pretty dry and language barrier adding to the complications. Hence I started looking forward to my return in hopes of a desperate release. Was pleasently surprised to see to msg in my Glee* inbox from a married lady (Miss P) advertising to be 24. Had a quick discussion had realized that she was a BBW. I have never had a thing for BBW's but decided to give it a go desperate for a release. Negotiated hard and agreed for 3. 5 k for 1 round with CIM. She directed me to her house in Sus. Boy was I disappointed on reaching her place. She is pretty big and is very new to the business. Started off with a long caveat that this is not her business and was in it only for financial reasons. Thoroughly disappointed I wanted to quickly get out of there so decided to atleast proceed with a quick one and CIM. She gave me a decent BJ and I proceeded to pump in Missi for couple of minutes followed by unloading of my cum in her mouth. Left the place instantly after the deed. While leaving the lady broke down when receiving the payment and I had to console her for couple of minutes. Tipped her an additional 500 and advised her to get out of the business.

I still was hungry for some action so proceeded to msg the very next day to krupa, Ria (MR), the Nepali chick (from previous FR), and few other contacts I gathered from Skokka and Locanto. The first 3 didn't respond maybe because it was close to new year and the rest were scamsters advertising tempting offers but asking for advance. Finally zeroed down on Shital (577) advertising on Locanto for anal services. Boy what a big mistake. Met at a hotel in Baner and the biggest mistake I did was to go ahead and check into my room without her since I had to attend an office call. She followed later and was horrified to see a huge (I repeat huge), dark lady standing at the entrance of my room. Thoroughly disappointed and desperate for a release I let her in. What followed was horrifying after she undressed (not body shaming). She was nothing like her images and had a nasty scar on her leg. Thankfully Nora fatehi was dancing to the kamariya song on tv so I made her give me a blowjob while I fantasized fucking Nora. Funny thing was that the lady asks me as why I didn't feel like fucking her inspite of her undressing. I just made an excuse not wanting to body shame her and asked her to leave after releasing. Spend rest of my time in the hotel js working and cursing my luck.

Total damages in 2 encounters: 7. 5 k down the drain along with the opportunity to write a good FR after a long time.

Hopefully should land something good soon.

FeelingBad
01-03-22, 15:13
Met SA girl classycutie, she is good looking and gives GFE experience. We got in touch through SA and then decided meet up in city center. We met for 4 hours. I had 2 sessions, enjoyed a lot. WIR: if no good options.

DathRagnos
01-03-22, 20:35

Face 5/10.

Books 7/10.

Ass 8/ 10.

Cat: not tried.

Body: slim.

WIR: may be.

Damages: 4 k 1 HR.Glad you enjoyed. If you read my FR it was little disappointing for me. But let's keep it pocket friendly guys.

DathRagnos
01-03-22, 20:37
Happy New Year Mates!!

Total damages in 2 encounters: 7. 5 k down the drain along with the opportunity to write a good FR after a long time.

Hopefully should land something good soon.Leave the FR but if you are not satisfied then it; s waste. Next time try having a video call before you fix the deed.

Gabbar1
01-04-22, 07:52
Found a Good SP in KN area that operates on references only and charges 5-7 k for Short time + 1. 5 k Hotel Charges.

A friend gave me a reference of this SP who was good for ST and had tried it twice in last 10 days (Happy Holidays all the "Guests" as quoted by SP as shown over pics were around 6-7 in Looks and good assets.

Tried 2 of them in a weeks time and am surely not disappointed. They are good at their task giving a overall 7.5 ish experience.

I am open to share the number.

Also, Request seniors to kindly share good SPs or Indies that are good for Night.

Cheers and Thanks.Bro can you share details about it. I have messaged you last week but still waiting for response.

Melancholy1
01-04-22, 10:07
Hello,

I am in Pune and would really appreciate if someone can help me and share good contacts. I tried PM a lot of folks but got no response.

Any help is really appreciated.

Melancholy.

Rohan007
01-04-22, 10:20
Bro did you try her? Please share the experience.Not yet brother. She can only come in daytime and she don't have place and at my place I can only host in the late evening so couldn't arrange. Planning soon though.

Sen Sex
01-04-22, 11:06
Writing from my mobile so keeping it short.

Don't go, it will be waste of your time and money.

Has anyone taken service from this curvy MILF called Simran? She advertises on Massage Republic and looks quite good with a BBW feel to her.

Just want to know how her figure and service is under those clothes.

DroidEris2010
01-04-22, 17:23
Met SA girl classycutie, she is good looking and gives GFE experience. We got in touch through SA and then decided meet up in city center. We met for 4 hours. I had 2 sessions, enjoyed a lot. WIR: if no good options.Can you please add a link to her profile and how much did she charge?

Maddykhair
01-04-22, 21:05
This is an old FR around a month old. I was on a trip to Pune. Again Johnny was hungry. So tried to reach Krupa, Jasmin both were busy. Called Mahek SP. She sent some pics. I chose one but she quoted 8 k for 1 session. I requested her to get some budget item. She suggested to go for Nikita (field name).

Nikita arrived my hotel in 1 HR. She was in a top and jeans. Look was average and a big pimple near her nose was just disturbing me. As she entered in room she asked that can I smoke. I said no issue. She had forgotten to get some match box or lighter. So I had to go to a nearby shop and get a match box for her. She smoked a cigar and then we started the deed.

We were on bed and I removed her clothes one by one. Did some DFK and foreplay. Then I asked her for a bathroom f*ck fantasy. And she agreed for bathing together. During bath we deed a lot of DFK. CBJ and started f*cking in doggy. Released load. Totally satisfied.

Face 6/10.

Looks 6/10.

Body: adequate flesh 8/10.

Ass 8/ 10.

B: 7.5/10.

Cat: tried.

Overall satisfaction: 8/10.

WIR: may be. But she doesn't responds on her number we have to go through SP.

Tattoo: Yes has Tattoo of her real name on her hand.

GFE: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Behavior: Friendly.

Face structure: smiling.

Region / mother tongue: Maharashtrian / Marathi.

Damages: 5 k 1 HR. (Definitely slightly on higher side but had no options).

Pic: yes face covered pic attached.

Viji1
01-04-22, 22:41
Bro. Can you share damage / allowance details. ??

Met SA girl classycutie, she is good looking and gives GFE experience. We got in touch through SA and then decided meet up in city center. We met for 4 hours. I had 2 sessions, enjoyed a lot. WIR: if no good options.

Gyrase
01-05-22, 08:36
Hello Brothers, can someone please help me, PM me with a good Sp number, providing some good contacts.

It will be a great help.

MidnightGamer
01-05-22, 12:20
Hi guys.

Venturing into spas only till date. Now want to try out indies with own arrangements as I haven't tried hotels. If anyone can help with contact and arrangements if need to do in hotels. Also what precautions needs to be taken care at the time of check in.

TIA.

FeelingBad
01-05-22, 13:42
Bro. Can you share damage / allowance details.She quoted 15 k, but agreed to meet on 12 K for 3-4 hours, sorry folks I know I gave more, believe me Johnny ruled.

CrazyBoson
01-05-22, 14:06
Anybody tried Nidhi Vinod couple from MR. Please provide feedback. Thanks.

VikingLord1
01-05-22, 15:38
Counter: 1000 for 45 minutes.

NE Ms I (Ami in reverse).

Kind of a crazy girl (experienced guys will know that crazy girls are great in bed).

Tiny boobs, slim body, nice height for an NE, nice pussy.

You can have your way with her, just show her some niceties and you will get great service in return. DFK, pussy access (enjoys being fingered) all on the table. Says no to FS. BJ is good but only does it for a few minutes, doesn't like to finish with BJ.

B2B + BJ: 2.5 k.

WIR: maybe.

There's a better looking NE here whose service I found to be a bit more professional (no pussy access or DFK). Banging body though, abs and all. She has tiny tits too. Forgot her name. Charges a little more for B2 B, seems to be the popular one here, she just came out of one massage for me, and during the massage kept getting calls from other regular clients.

B2B: 3 k.

WIR: maybe not, 3 k a little too expensive for me without BJ.

They have a oldish Thai with silicone boobs as well, did not try as they asked for more counter charges for Thai.

Oyzvorfs
01-05-22, 15:55
Hello mongers any one help with these SA contact Swati.

Hot Temptress.

Shruti.

Justasmile24.

Sameera.

Sugabaeaarohi.

Queenie.Has anyone tried Sameera Khan from MR? Advertises as 28 yr old plus size model.

Ulalaulala123
01-05-22, 20:11
Bro have you tried this chick there. Miss J. She keeps changing spas in short durations. Last time I went to Neela Swarg, she was there. I have tried my best to break her with multiple visits but had to give up after 3-4 tries. B2 B is max she gives.

Counter: 1000 for 45 minutes.

NE Ms I (Ami in reverse).

Kind of a crazy girl (experienced guys will know that crazy girls are great in bed).

Tiny boobs, slim body, nice height for an NE, nice pussy.

You can have your way with her, just show her some niceties and you will get great service in return. DFK, pussy access (enjoys being fingered) all on the table. Says no to FS. BJ is good but only does it for a few minutes, doesn't like to finish with BJ.

B2B + BJ: 2.5 k.

WIR: maybe.

There's a better looking NE here whose service I found to be a bit more professional (no pussy access or DFK). Banging body though, abs and all. She has tiny tits too. Forgot her name. Charges a little more for B2 B, seems to be the popular one here, she just came out of one massage for me, and during the massage kept getting calls from other regular clients.

B2B: 3 k.

WIR: maybe not, 3 k a little too expensive for me without BJ.

They have a oldish Thai with silicone boobs as well, did not try as they asked for more counter charges for Thai.

MyDesire
01-06-22, 05:01
Thanks to 'Kumar89' for sharing digits.

Tried last week. Experience same as Kumars FR.

2. 5 k is vfm. 22 yrs stdnt, good for those who are age freak!

Please keep charges in control, Cheers!

DieHardDic
01-06-22, 13:21
Thank you Akp16 and Bhamsookh for sharing the contact. Couldn't write the review earlier since was busy.

I had similar experience like the previous FRs. So won't go in much details. Very soft spoken and great attitude. No hurry at all. Has maintained her body as well. Real VFM. Will definitely go for the second meet.

Cheers.

Bond Bond
01-06-22, 14:48
Yes, found this spa adjacent to the fuel station on seasons road end aundh. While climbing the stairs saw another one on the first floor. Door was open so got a look. Maybe will come again next time.

So entered spa asked for Hara colour as suggested. The counter guy looked at the watch and said will take 10 minutes. I was ok to wait.

Was directed to the room and waited. Those 10 minutes actually became 20 and I was getting second thoughts to leave and finally she walks in. Short girl smiling.

Asks me to lie down and starts with the massage. And boy she is good at it. She continues for 30 minutes giving lots of hints. Finally asks if I was ok and I said I wanted Hara. She laughs and asks what I need. I repeat. I need Hara. Hahahah.

She offers b2 be for 3 k which I flatly refuse and counter offer 2 k. She refused and I ask her to continue as we still have 30 minutes to go. She starts reaching parts near Jhonny suggesting she is interested and I stay put at 2 k. She agrees and hola. Smooth skin, tiny boobs though and a beautiful tattoo on her chest. Starts with b2 b and bbj and I enjoy the next 20 minutes. And yeah she allowed DFK and I could smell vodka in her breath. Am sure she had some. On asking about the smell aka perfume, she responded as if she didn't understand what I was asking.

Overall a good experience. Overall rating 7.

Damages counter 1. 5.

B2 be 2. 5.

Wir sure.

You are paying too much for services bro. I understand different people have different budgets, but since Pune rates are already too expensive as compared to Delhi or even Mumbai, request you to keep the rates down to max 3 k for B2 B + BJ. If you really like the service you can tip the girl some more money after the deed.

Yes the petrol pump near sleep, search for natural spa on ggl it should take you there.

Ask for green the one with many tattoos.

Enjoy.

Appolo13
01-06-22, 17:11
I had reached out to her sometime back. She is not budging from 15 k for 2 sessions and 4 hours. Have not met her till date.

MaximumDry
01-06-22, 17:40
I was getting too many marketing texts from various spas around Aundh and Baner. Decided to pay a visit to sleep as it'd been a long time. Receptionist had mentioned that they have new Thai staff which is very much better than their old ones. I should have known better, but went ahead anyway.

I reached there in the afternoon. Receptionist assigned me to a newly arrived Thai girl. She started with a lackluster massage, but that was going to be the least of my worries. In a short while, she started coughing and sneezing. I asked her if she was sick and would like to take herself off the massage and let some other therapist take over, but she kept brushing it off saying it was nothing?! All that with wiping her nose and sneezing badly, nevertheless She didn't seem to have fever. I tightened up my mask and was hoping to get it over as soon as possible, except for she herself started touching me at obvious points to get my attention, and let me know that extras were available. I shouldn't have, but went ahead with b2 be. Clearly, Kissing was going to be out of question. Her facede of slim figure disappeared the moment she took her robe off. Slim face but hidden belly. B2 be was average, nothing to talk about, finally finished in HJ which was rough. She was insisting on taking shower together but I declined as I didn't want her sneezing and her runny nose to get anywhere close to me anymore.

Finally the payment part. I offered 2 k, but she was adamant that I pay 3 k. Eventually settled for 2.5 k and I hurriedly left. I let the receptionist know about the sick working girl and asked him to at least follow basic safety protocols. He seemed apathetic.

PleasureForYou
01-06-22, 18:31
Already left a FR. Please read it. [Deleted by Admin]

DathRagnos
01-06-22, 18:33
Brother atleast mention her name so that other friends don't vouch for her. The purpose of this forum is to adequate other fellows who is not worth. We are always with you in your bad experience. But this has to be followed.

I was getting too many marketing texts from various spas around Aundh and Baner. Decided to pay a visit to sleep as it'd been a long time. Receptionist had mentioned that they have new Thai staff which is very much better than their old ones. I should have known better, but went ahead anyway.

I reached there in the afternoon. Receptionist assigned me to a newly arrived Thai girl. She started with a lackluster massage, but that was going to be the least of my worries. In a short while, she started coughing and sneezing. I asked her if she was sick and would like to take herself off the massage and let some other therapist take over, but she kept brushing it off saying it was nothing?! All that with wiping her nose and sneezing badly, nevertheless She didn't seem to have fever. I tightened up my mask and was hoping to get it over as soon as possible, except for she herself started touching me at obvious points to get my attention, and let me know that extras were available. I shouldn't have, but went ahead with b2 be. Clearly, Kissing was going to be out of question. Her facede of slim figure disappeared the moment she took her robe off. Slim face but hidden belly. B2 be was average, nothing to talk about, finally finished in HJ which was rough. She was insisting on taking shower together but I declined as I didn't want her sneezing and her runny nose to get anywhere close to me anymore.

Finally the payment part. I offered 2 k, but she was adamant that I pay 3 k. Eventually settled for 2.5 k and I hurriedly left. I let the receptionist know about the sick working girl and asked him to at least follow basic safety protocols. He seemed apathetic.

DathRagnos
01-06-22, 18:38
Dude you are so busy that you didn't tell us the name of the girl.

Guys forum is not for increasing your post number but to help fellows. I think Mr. Jackson should note this.

Thank you Akp16 and Bhamsookh for sharing the contact. Couldn't write the review earlier since was busy.

I had similar experience like the previous FRs. So won't go in much details. Very soft spoken and great attitude. No hurry at all. Has maintained her body as well. Real VFM. Will definitely go for the second meet.

Cheers.

MaximumDry
01-06-22, 19:08
Brother atleast mention her name so that other friends don't vouch for her. The purpose of this forum is to adequate other fellows who is not worth. We are always with you in your bad experience. But this has to be followed.My sincere apologies, but unfortunately I didn't get her name. I didn't ask and she didn't tell. Receptionist had mentioned that she'd arrived just few days ago. She's slim Thai (from outside obviously). Age about 27-28, Height around 5'5". If somebody happens to try out this spa, at the very least ask for a therapist who's not sick.

Tharak69
01-06-22, 20:58
I've been a lurker and silent reader but added my new year resolution to drill Ritu and Krupa. My membership activation is pending. Looking forward to a kind soul sharing their contacts once my PM is active. Trust me that I'll write a detailed episode of the encounter.

Thanks!

Cheers.

DieHardDic
01-07-22, 01:40
Sir, I had already mentioned the name as Ritu in the title. I have no intention to increase post views.

Guys forum is not for increasing your post number but to help fellows. I think Mr. Jackson should note this.

FreshFck
01-07-22, 06:01
Glad you enjoyed!

The spa on the 1st floor has good collection too, ask for Mimi, beautiful Thai girl with decent figure.

Paid 2.5 k to her for B2B, no DFK just light kisses + gave her another 0.5 t o finish with BJ as I found her very attractive.

Enjoy!

Yes, found this spa adjacent to the fuel station on seasons road end aundh. While climbing the stairs saw another one on the first floor. Door was open so got a look. Maybe will come again next time.

So entered spa asked for Hara colour as suggested. The counter guy looked at the watch and said will take 10 minutes. I was ok to wait.

Was directed to the room and waited. Those 10 minutes actually became 20 and I was getting second thoughts to leave and finally she walks in. Short girl smiling.

Asks me to lie down and starts with the massage. And boy she is good at it. She continues for 30 minutes giving lots of hints. Finally asks if I was ok and I said I wanted Hara. She laughs and asks what I need. I repeat. I need Hara. Hahahah.

She offers b2 be for 3 k which I flatly refuse and counter offer 2 k. She refused and I ask her to continue as we still have 30 minutes to go..

Bhamsookh1
01-07-22, 07:58

Guys forum is not for increasing your post number but to help fellows. I think Mr. Jackson should note this.He is talking about Ritu. Mentioned in subject line.

Bhamsookh1
01-07-22, 08:01

Finally the payment part. I offered 2 k, but she was adamant that I pay 3 k. Eventually settled for 2.5 k and I hurriedly left. I let the receptionist know about the sick working girl and asked him to at least follow basic safety protocols. He seemed apathetic.Dath bro said it already but I'll reiterate.

Always expose the name of spa and therapist when reviews are critical. Even hinted names are fine.

DesertRoller
01-07-22, 09:29
Hello Pune forum,

Sorry for the late FR, have been out of India for a while. Would like to extend my thanks to all the Pune members who helped me during my last visit to Pune. Special mention for Tut Li and HBK26 bros for their messages. Due to scheduling conflicts, could not enjoy much in Pune. Was staying in star hotel at Aeroplane Nagar, ventured out to BN Spa (African river) their, counter guy is straightforward and asks what is required, counter charges are ok-ish. Was assigned NE girl Ms. A (Name of SSR ex-GF). Slim, medium tall, fair assets. Good massage, subtle hints. Asked if I was interested in extras, quoted 3 k for B2 B only, I negotiated it to 2 k without BJ. Does not entertain requests for FS. B2 b was strictly ok, allowed fingering with a bit of nakhra, finished with HJ. Shower is outside the room, but as it was early in the day, there was no one in the spa. Not interested in meeting outside. Overall a ok ok experience.

Boobs: 6/10 (Little small, I like handful boobs).

Ass: 7/10.

Pussy: Tight (But only allows fingering).

WIR: Probably, with another girl.

Damage: Counter - 1800 for 90 minutes; 2 k for B2 B, total 3800.

Cheers.

Stay safe.

Bhamsookh1
01-07-22, 14:38
Spas have become a no go. Went to few spas recently and here are some quickies.

ST baner is good.

East Pune doesn't have good spas.

Most Thais are old fat moms with teeth braces.

Spas will change therapist within few minutes if you don't like her. Only positive is made a new NE friend and will be visiting her house soon. She stays with another therapist friends from Bliss and some Kondhwa spa.

Chics who use to negotiate and provide FS are denying now, maybe new strict management. Ugly local oldies are not budging from 3 k for B2B. BJ & panty access extra!

Ms cold, Marathi synonym, gave a decent massage but said 3 k for B2B. This was at Swarovski is famous for. Told her take 2 k or only do massage. Left without extras.

Ulalaulala123
01-07-22, 16:48
Bro what's the name of the new NE friend. I was once invited by a spa girl to her place but my introvert ass declined the offer when found out she has 2 roommates.

Only positive is made a new NE friend and will be visiting her house soon. She stays with another therapist friends from Bliss and some Kondhwa spa.

Ulalaulala123
01-07-22, 17:10
+1.

Also try to add their photos. Sometimes the chicks might look good with makeup but their service is crap. I have added for 3 of the bitches with bad attitude.

Dath bro said it already but I'll reiterate.

Always expose the name of spa and therapist when reviews are critical. Even hinted names are fine.

Jiam339
01-08-22, 04:22
It's been very long time I contribute any meaningful in forum. I am occasional monger and didn't have any good to share.
Its been long dry spell for me to have outside food. I was very eager. After exploring regular indies no one available, contacted SP who operate near Baner area. I was not sure after reading recent FR about him on forum. But this time listened to joney, ready for worst and looking to drill hole with least expectations. Hence negotiated hard to save few bucks at least.

However, I was surprised when met Zara at SP suggested hotel.
She has wonderful attitude, very rare for working girl. She is is good to talk and converse in fluent English and Hindi. Her body is not as in shape as looks from picture. But she compensated with her service. No nakhara at all. Every thing is available except anal.

After long time found time and money well spend. Damage was 3. 5 k for 1 HR.
She is from Mumbai, available Pune once in two months. Will try her for night when next time she in Pune.
She don't operate directly but through SP only. Didnt share her contact. May be lucky next time.

DathRagnos
01-08-22, 06:34
He is talking about Ritu. Mentioned in subject line.Yeah I got that. I don't know how I missed it.

DathRagnos
01-08-22, 06:36
Bro what's the name of the new NE friend. I was once invited by a spa girl to her place but my introvert ass declined the offer when found out she has 2 roommates.Is it alladdin's and magic lamp character? Don't visit her. Full of nakharas.

DathRagnos
01-08-22, 06:42
Spas have become a no go. Went to few spas recently and here are some quickies.

ST baner is good.

Ms cold, Marathi synonym, gave a decent massage but said 3 k for B2B. This was at Swarovski is famous for. Told her take 2 k or only do massage. Left without extras.If everyone starts doing this city will be pocket friendly soon. I feel everyone should do this.

Secondly to mention these girls get money from extras I have seen one NE's house and guys you won't believe her lifestyle is way luxurious. This is all because of our hard earned money who was wasted on them.

Iphonex
01-08-22, 10:09
Do anyone know whether yasira is still providing service. If yes, please someone can send me the number. Kind regards.

SenguptaK
01-08-22, 10:55
Loved reading your detailed and nicely written FR. I must say you have very good writing skills, just like Aarun bro. Keep writing such FRs.Thanks!

A few days later, they contacted soliciting feedback: the.

Also, offered to cook & bring it over. LULZ!

Had already left India by then.

They insisted on paying Cash, no UPI transfer.

At King Khan bro, no I didn't take her pic. Never felt like.

Not a looker, at all. Just a simple woman, who is long into her marriage.

If non-MILFy, middle-aged housewife sex fetishes you have, then she is the 1.

DadFuck
01-08-22, 11:06
Met SA girl classycutie, she is good looking and gives GFE experience. We got in touch through SA and then decided meet up in city center. We met for 4 hours. I had 2 sessions, enjoyed a lot. WIR: if no good options.Bro can you send contact. Also do you have any contact of weebcheeks and patrlekha and bold and beautiful. I don't have SA subscription. Can you share with any hint. Codes.

Ulalaulala123
01-08-22, 11:50
No bro, it was a different one. Anyway figured out visiting chicks with their roommates around is not my cup of tea. Feels very awkward.

Is it alladdin's and magic lamp character? Don't visit her. Full of nakharas.

Ulalaulala123
01-08-22, 13:02
Seems like people are paying her 1. 5 k for topless HJ. She was not ready to budge below this amount. So I left without any extras.

She reminded me of Xeno from SnM DC Delhi. Similar cute face, similar slim body, same hometown but provides FS+DATY+BBBJ for 2. 5 k. Somehow Johnny was not much interested in the Pune version.

Might try again once I get re-adjusted to the dry scene here.

Young Sikkim girl around 21 with the best body and boobs in this spa. Doesn't do any make-up, which is not necessarily a good thing as many guys like girls who do extra effort to look even more beautiful. Brags a lot about how guys cum quickly during her service as she is so hot.

Service and massage is good, do not inflate her rate, she is already full of herself. I took topless HJ in a hurry as lost track of time during massage, paid only 1200.

VikingLord1
01-08-22, 16:35
Seems like people are paying her 1. 5 k for topless HJ. She was not ready to budge below this amount. So I left without any extras.

She reminded me of Xeno from SnM DC Delhi. Similar cute face, similar slim body, same hometown but provides FS+DATY+BBBJ for 2. 5 k. Somehow Johnny was not much interested in the Pune version.

Might try again once I get re-adjusted to the dry scene here.I probably got lucky, since only 10 minutes were left for service, she must have agreed for TL HJ. Plus I talked with her a lot during massage, that usually helps to bring down the price a couple of hundred bucks, if you connect with the therapist.

She is the popular one here, so no surprises she had comparatively higher prices. I asked her how much time she gives B2B, she said only last 15 minutes, so haven't repeated her yet.

Lots of VFM girls out their who don't insist on massage and you can enjoy for the full duration.

Still don't know what she allows in B2B, whether DFK, fingering, DATY, BBJ etc is included?

If someone finds out, please drop a note here.

MartPhilip
01-08-22, 20:10

Ms L (first name of actress L Ray): Also from Sikkim, also good at conversation, slim and nice face. Wears padded bra, I got tricked since she asks for payment before the deed and won't budge below 1500 for topless HJ. After removing bra saw that she had tiny boobs, wouldn't have paid more than 1 k. Still she is hot otherwise and gives good service, so not a total waste of money.Bro.

Good Info. I stay near Viman Nagar. During my next trip to India, I will surely try this spa and keep you guys posted with my experience.

Happy mongering!

RoamingForPune
01-08-22, 22:18
It's good that you did not take any service from her. Miss A does offer B2B. However she does not take shower or clean herself after it. I was there early afternoon so I am really hoping I was her first for the day. Avoid her at any cost.

Might try again once I get re-adjusted to the dry scene here.

Bhamsookh1
01-08-22, 23:02
Bro what's the name of the new NE friend. I was once invited by a spa girl to her place but my introvert ass declined the offer when found out she has 2 roommates.Jc from bles spa. Lives in kondwa.

Bhamsookh1
01-08-22, 23:05
+1.

Also try to add their photos. Sometimes the chicks might look good with makeup but their service is crap. I have added for 3 of the bitches with bad attitude.Thanks for the pics, suggest you must name them too, hinted ones are also fine.

VikingLord1
01-09-22, 04:52
Looks like spas will be shut down from today as part of new lockdown rules.

VikingLord1
01-09-22, 16:30
Good to know bro. Unhygienic girls are definitely to be avoided.

It's good that you did not take any service from her. Miss A does offer B2B. However she does not take shower or clean herself after it. I was there early afternoon so I am really hoping I was her first for the day. Avoid her at any cost.

DathRagnos
01-09-22, 18:57
Looks like spas will be shut down from today as part of new lockdown rules.Yes they will be.

DathRagnos
01-09-22, 18:59
Bro.

Good Info. I stay near Viman Nagar. During my next trip to India, I will surely try this spa and keep you guys posted with my experience.

Happy mongering!Bro gamble on your own risk. Someone just posted she is not hygienic.

MasalaWingz
01-09-22, 19:35
Looks like spas will be shut down from today as part of new lockdown rules.Revised guidelines defines it will be open at 50% capacity.

VikingLord1
01-09-22, 20:20
What's her body and service like bro?

Bro have you tried this chick there. Miss J. She keeps changing spas in short durations. Last time I went to Neela Swarg, she was there. I have tried my best to break her with multiple visits but had to give up after 3-4 tries. B2 B is max she gives.

Friendly Wolf
01-09-22, 21:24
Well, what can I add about Ritu here that most of us don't know? We all have experience her friendly attitude, nice attributes & amazing skills, which is why she still manages to be part of discussions on this forum & our minds & hearts!

During last 2 visits in last 2 months, I got to get much more intimate with Ritu on emotional level, that I could ever came across apart from my real ex girlfriend. Indeed, she's a gem of a person, a true professional, yet carries a soft heart & probably very much epitome of GFE one can ever find!

Yes, she's getting aged, that's natural! But she's aging like a wine, adding more grace & charm! She also lost considerable weight & experience with her still is one of the finest I could ever find!

She's going through some emotional hard times & it's really the time all her patreons & admirers should help her retaining her lovely soul, be it by visiting her, just calling her or texting her.

You may feel that I've got either carried away or am paid to write this in some way, but let me say this, doing it just to share an honest feeling & gratitude towards Ritu, for being such a gem, in otherwise shady world.

MidnightGamer
01-10-22, 05:17
I have PMed to almost all who asked. Forgot to mention she is available only on WhatsApp.Thanks at Kumar89 for digits.

Anyone tried her recently? Messaged her on wa 2 days ago but the msg is not yet delivered.

Want to try a bird with minimum costing below 5 this week. Can you guys please provide digits for the same. It's better if an indie has her own place.

Till date, triEd spas and afros (before covid) in pg area. But spas seems to be a bad idea after new restrictions.

TIA. Keep banging.

MidnightGamer
01-10-22, 08:09
Forgot to mention, asking about Assamese miss S.

Thanks at Kumar89 for digits.

Anyone tried her recently? Messaged her on wa 2 days ago but the msg is not yet delivered.

Want to try a bird with minimum costing below 5 this week. Can you guys please provide digits for the same. It's better if an indie has her own place.

Till date, triEd spas and afros (before covid) in pg area. But spas seems to be a bad idea after new restrictions.

TIA. Keep banging.

SpankMastr
01-10-22, 08:17
Thanks at Kumar89 for digits.

TIA. Keep banging.Yeah, seems like she's been offline. I too experienced the same. Let's wait and see.

MatureMan29
01-10-22, 08:43
Hi,

Request you to PM me the telegram ID / reference of Raj Anjali Couple.

TIA.

MatureMan29
01-10-22, 09:38
Hello,

Was thinking of meeting Sameera Khan, Independent Sexy House Wife and or Neesha from MR. Any inputs / reviews or past experiences would be really helpful.

I don't remember any FR on these. Request the guidance and inputs on whether they are worth from the guys who have met them.

Ulalaulala123
01-10-22, 15:28
She is a petite girl with small boobs. Looks are above avg only but acts pricey. I would say service depends on her mood. Sometimes she offered B2 B and sometimes only HJ. But I am interested to know if she offers FS also. She owns expensive things like iphone pro max and I have seen photos of her partying with other guys, so she might be meeting outside, not sure how costly.

She had offered her friend Miss be (hindi word for prayer) for 10 k at a hotel which I declined. What she doesn't know is that I had already taken B2 B with miss be for 2 k haha. So she is good only if agrees for 4-4. 5 k for FS. Got huge bazookas though.

What's her body and service like bro?

MidnightGamer
01-11-22, 04:59
Yeah. The msg is delivered yesterday but no reply yet.

Can anyone please share the digits for an action? It would be helpful to start a journey with indies. PM is open.

TIA.

Yeah, seems like she's been offline. I too experienced the same. Let's wait and see.

VikingLord1
01-11-22, 05:49
Yep, this seems like the pricey girl I mentioned in my FR, whose name I couldn't remember. Never repeated her, seems like people have inflated her price and ego. Maybe some guys are into tiny tits and average service that costs more money.

She is a petite girl with small boobs. Looks are above avg only but acts pricey. I would say service depends on her mood. Sometimes she offered B2 B and sometimes only HJ. But I am interested to know if she offers FS also. She owns expensive things like iphone pro max and I have seen photos of her partying with other guys, so she might be meeting outside, not sure how costly.

She had offered her friend Miss be (hindi word for prayer) for 10 k at a hotel which I declined. What she doesn't know is that I had already taken B2 B with miss be for 2 k haha. So she is good only if agrees for 4-4. 5 k for FS. Got huge bazookas though.

DathRagnos
01-11-22, 07:29

Can anyone please share the digits for an action? It would be helpful to start a journey with indies. PM is open.

TIA.Hi, Check your mail.

Oyzvorfs
01-11-22, 07:40
Hello,

Was thinking of meeting Sameera Khan, Independent Sexy House Wife and or Neesha from MR. Any inputs / reviews or past experiences would be really helpful.

I don't remember any FR on these. Request the guidance and inputs on whether they are worth from the guys who have met them.Tried Sameera last week. She is a BBW (98 kgs, 5"7' height). Good in service. Tries to please. Has been active in Mumbai since last few years. Check out her reviews on Mumbai forum. Seems to be trying her luck in Pune now. Bit money minded. Talks about amounts she gets from her other contacts all the time. That was the only put off. She also allows anal. So no holes barred. Go for her if you are into BBWs.

Oyzvorfs
01-11-22, 07:46
Hello,

I don't remember any FR on these. Request the guidance and inputs on whether they are worth from the guys who have met them.Neesha is not in Pune. She seems to be in A'bad. Replied after multiple messages just to say that she is not available in Pune.

TheCharm
01-11-22, 12:31
Hi,

I want to take one of my married friend to hotel nearby Pune for 1 day but she is hesitate to share her idcard. Is there any hotel (3 star or more) in Pune or nearby Pune please let me know. Thanks in advance.

PollardPivot77
01-11-22, 12:45
Hi,

I want to take one of my married friend to hotel nearby Pune for 1 day but she is hesitate to share her idcard. Is there any hotel (3 star or more) in Pune or nearby Pune please let me know. Thanks in advance.Generally, 5 stars don't stop. Just make sure you don't checkin with her. I mean just checkin yourself. Take your partner to the restaurant of the hotel and then to your room.

Hope this helps.

MidnightGamer
01-11-22, 12:46
Hi, Check your mail.Thanks DathRagnos for the contacts. Will try to start with your suggested bird if she is available.

DavidP5 thanks to you as well. Will check out the bird whosoever will be available.

Will share FR once I get a chance to score.

Averma1067
01-11-22, 13:11
Generally, 5 stars don't stop. Just make sure you don't checkin with her. I mean just checkin yourself. Take your partner to the restaurant of the hotel and then to your room.

Hope this helps.In addition to the above, I would suggest you go to S*why*ji hotel in wakad if you want to save some money. They have the famous BBq joint on the rooftop from where you can easily move to your room. Worked good for me and Anxiety free.

SeriousSam
01-11-22, 13:20
In addition to the above, I would suggest you go to S*why*ji hotel in wakad if you want to save some money. They have the famous BBq joint on the rooftop from where you can easily move to your room. Worked good for me and Anxiety free.Is this the old verma friend of tutli.

PuneRiwagh
01-11-22, 13:20
Very emotional post.

Is there any way to get her contact if not subscribed to the forum. Any pointers to her contact would be highly obliged.

Can't wait to try.

Well, what can I add about Ritu here that most of us don't know? We all have experience her friendly attitude, nice attributes & amazing skills, which is why she still manages to be part of discussions on this forum & our minds & hearts!

During last 2 visits in last 2 months, I got to get much more intimate with Ritu on emotional level, that I could ever came across apart from my real ex girlfriend. Indeed, she's a gem of a person, a true professional, yet carries a soft heart & probably very much epitome of GFE one can ever find!

Yes, she's getting aged, that's natural! But she's aging like a wine, adding more grace & charm! She also lost considerable weight & experience with her still is one of the finest I could ever find!

She's going through some emotional hard times & it's really the time all her patreons & admirers should help her retaining her lovely soul, be it by visiting her, just calling her or texting her.

Averma1067
01-11-22, 13:33
Is this the old verma friend of tutli.Haha. No brother. You must have me confused with someone else.

BarneyStin2015
01-11-22, 13:43
Check PM bro.

Hi,

I want to take one of my married friend to hotel nearby Pune for 1 day but she is hesitate to share her idcard. Is there any hotel (3 star or more) in Pune or nearby Pune please let me know. Thanks in advance.

VikingLord1
01-11-22, 14:21
New spa in the same place where blss Kharadi was earlier.

Counter guy offered any massage for Rs 2000 for 1 hour after discount LOL.

Did not take any massage as counter rate is ludicrous especially for a new spa.

They only have NE.

Saw one therapist outside, looked decent.

If anyone tries it or has already tried, please drop an FR.

If the experience is worth it, might consider going for it.

AbbyJoes
01-11-22, 16:48
I booked Tamanna biz hotel in Hinjewadi for the deed. I went first by providing my and then the girl came after some time. After the deed the girl left. When I went to checkout the reception guy ask me for the ID of the second occupant. I somehow managed to avoid it by saying that the 2nd occupant already left. I want to know if it is necessary to provide the ID of the 2nd occupant. Is there a way to bypass the ID of the 2nd occupant. How do you guys manage that because the girl will never reveal her original identity.

Ulalaulala123
01-11-22, 16:54
Bro see my last report on bliss. It's for the Kharadi branch only. I visited just after it was reopened under the new name, I think bella or della (had unused membership left and thought of using before they close again).

The counter guy was very unwilling to honor the membership but finally relented after calling the new owner. Wasted 10-15 minutes in that discussion. Luckily only 1 massage was left so they might have allowed.

Natural in KP was worst in terms of membership. Told me they lost the membership book during 2nd wave and can't verify my membership now. Also added that spa was closed for long time so any membership validity will have expired anyway. What bullshit!

New spa in the same place where blss Kharadi was earlier.

Counter guy offered any massage for Rs 2000 for 1 hour after discount LOL.

Did not take any massage as counter rate is ludicrous especially for a new spa.

They only have NE.

Saw one therapist outside, looked decent.

If anyone tries it or has already tried, please drop an FR.

If the experience is worth it, might consider going for it.

TheCharm
01-11-22, 18:15
In addition to the above, I would suggest you go to S*why*ji hotel in wakad if you want to save some money. They have the famous BBq joint on the rooftop from where you can easily move to your room. Worked good for me and Anxiety free.Is the entry for hotel rooms and bbq is same and how much time we can spend with girl without anyone noticing it?

Akp16
01-11-22, 20:21

TIA.Check your inbox. Enjoy & do write FR.

Akp16
01-11-22, 20:24
Hi,

Request you to PM me the telegram ID / reference of Raj Anjali Couple.

TIA.Check your inbox. Enjoy & Do write a FR.

Akp16
01-11-22, 20:45
This is an old FR around a month old. I was on a trip to Pune. Again Johnny was hungry. So tried to reach Krupa, Jasmin both were busy. Called Mahek SP. She sent some pics. I chose one but she quoted 8 k for 1 session. I requested her to get some budget item. She suggested to go for Nikita (field name).

Nikita arrived my hotel in 1 HR. She was in a top and jeans. Look was average and a big pimple near her nose was just disturbing me. As she entered in room she asked that can I smoke. I said no issue. She had forgotten to get some match box or lighter. So I had to go to a nearby shop and get a match box for her. She smoked a cigar and then we started the deed.

We were on bed and I removed her clothes one by one. Did some DFK and foreplay. Then I asked her for a bathroom f*ck fantasy. And she agreed for bathing together. During bath we deed a lot of DFK. CBJ and started f*cking in doggy. Released load. Totally satisfied.

Face 6/10.

Looks 6/10.

Body: adequate flesh 8/10.

Ass 8/ 10.

B: 7.5/10.

Cat: tried.

Overall satisfaction: 8/10.

WIR: may be. But she doesn't responds on her number we have to go through SP.

Tattoo: Yes has Tattoo of her real name on her hand.

GFE: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Behavior: Friendly.

Face structure: smiling.

Region / mother tongue: Maharashtrian / Marathi.

Damages: 5 k 1 HR. (Definitely slightly on higher side but had no options).

Pic: yes face covered pic attached.That was a nice FR bro with every information covered.

Akp16
01-11-22, 20:52
Hi members,

I am Pune after a long time. I only have Ritu's contact. Based on reports not worth trying again. My subscription activation is still pending, not sure how I will get any new contacts. Any leads will be helpful.

Thanks.You can try FB couples like Anjali, Prem priya, AshNitya.