PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Avantor
01-11-22, 22:19
Hi all, wanted the contact of Samira Khan BBW. Please ping me if anyone has. DM is active.

Rocinate03
01-12-22, 06:17
Hi,

I want to take one of my married friend to hotel nearby Pune for 1 day but she is hesitate to share her idcard. Is there any hotel (3 star or more) in Pune or nearby Pune please let me know. Thanks in advance.Most hotels won't allow without ID, do one thing book a room on your name, tell her to come after sometime, you can dine in restaurant to avoid suspicion and than once the coast is clear you can slip her to your room. Hope this helps, otherwise the best way get a fake ID for her, no hassle for future too.

MatureMan29
01-12-22, 09:37
Hi all, wanted the contact of Samira Khan BBW. Please ping me if anyone has. DM is active.Hi,

PMed you. The contact is visible on MR. Please update in case you meet her. I am also thinking of meeting her. But little hesitant without any earlier FR.

Bhamsookh1
01-12-22, 09:50
Generally, 5 stars don't stop. Just make sure you don't checkin with her. I mean just checkin yourself. Take your partner to the restaurant of the hotel and then to your room.

Hope this helps.Hey,

That's my invention hahaha. Anyways glad if it's working. Correction. Ask your partner to come to hotels restaurant like after an hour of your check-in. I prefer coffee shop as they are 24 hrs. This is only for 5 stars. Also I take cab and ask my girl to also take cabs.

Bhamsookh1
01-12-22, 09:53
Went to meet a friend at his office and noticed this new spa on jharna road khardi. Its in abbreviation KP CV commercial building.

Averma1067
01-12-22, 10:21
Is the entry for hotel rooms and bbq is same and how much time we can spend with girl without anyone noticing it?This was before covid. So I initially did a regular check in the afternoon after booking a double occupancy informing that my partner would checkin later. I did provide the name though as at that time I wasn't aware of the possibility of doing without I'd. In the evening my partner came in and she took the lift directly to bbq joint since we agreed to meet there first. After having dinner we took the same lift to my floor. Did the deed and checked out at 10 pm. No one stopped us and no questions were asked when I checked out.

I book double occupancy by default as in another biz hotel opp birla hospital I was stopped by the staff as I only had a single occupancy. So that way you are not breaking the rules and if stopped you can always say that you forgot to handover the I'd proof.

In my experience in JW in Pune and Mumbai its not an issue at all to have someone come to the room directly. One of my friends had a similar luck with mariott branch in Hinjewadi but I wouldn't recommend it.

MatureMan29
01-12-22, 11:04
You can try FB couples like Anjali, Prem priya, AshNitya.You can also try Sam Sneha couple from MR where they have mentioned how to contact them. I think Raj Anjali are not available till 15th and SamSneha is the second best option in my opinion.

Bhamsookh1
01-12-22, 11:07
I booked Tamanna biz hotel in Hinjewadi for the deed. I went first by providing my and then the girl came after some time. After the deed the girl left. When I went to checkout the reception guy ask me for the ID of the second occupant. I somehow managed to avoid it by saying that the 2nd occupant already left. I want to know if it is necessary to provide the ID of the 2nd occupant. Is there a way to bypass the ID of the 2nd occupant. How do you guys manage that because the girl will never reveal her original identity.If its SP or WG then ask them to suggest you a hotel. Oyo had couple friendly hotel before with no ID don't know now. Also there were serviced apartments where ID wasn't mandatory.

Bhamsookh1
01-12-22, 11:11
Very emotional post.

Is there any way to get her contact if not subscribed to the forum. Any pointers to her contact would be highly obliged.

Can't wait to try.The only ways you can contact Ritu is by buying subscription or once you become a senior. I think its 50 posts that you require. I'll then happily share the contact of this gem with you.

Ulalaulala123
01-12-22, 13:35
Tried her recently. Took B2 B but she was very reluctant to open panties, even on offering some extra monney. Finally she told me the reason. She has fungus infection down there. Better to avoid!

I (synonym for royal) spa in kharadi, same building as Texas tower.

Relatively clean spa, asked for Thai and got a Chubby girl (apparently that's the only thai they have). Asked the receptionist to send slim one and was assigned an old NE.

Great massage, but as it turns out this therapist only gave professional massages. I was trying to flirt with her and after the massage was over she suggested to send someone else for extra. I said don't take your cut from her as she would charge me more. In walked Ms A (remove H from Emraan Hashmi's surname). Got right into it, nice figure and boobs and great attitude. She has thin hair which was the only drawback as I like girls with thick luscious hair.

Counter: 700 (used Paytm deals).

Topless HJ: 1200.

WIR: probably not.

If anyone knows any good therapists here then let me know.

VikingLord1
01-12-22, 16:41
Sharing such information is what makes this forum so valuable.

BTW I went to this spa yesterday afternoon but it was closed, thought it had shut down.

All these reports of unhygienic therapists and girls with STI / STD has put a downer on me.

Will stick to a couple of my regulars once / twice a month until this virus F's off. Then planning a trip to mongering heaven Delhi.

Pune really is a dry city with On an average uglier girls who ask for way too much money. Hope this changes soon.

Tried her recently. Took B2 B but she was very reluctant to open panties, even on offering some extra monney. Finally she told me the reason. She has fungus infection down there. Better to avoid!

TheCharm
01-12-22, 17:36
This was before covid. So I initially did a regular check in the afternoon after booking a double occupancy informing that my partner would checkin later. I did provide the name though as at that time I wasn't aware of the possibility of doing without I'd. In the evening my partner came in and she took the lift directly to bbq joint since we agreed to meet there first. After having dinner we took the same lift to my floor. Did the deed and checked out at 10 pm. No one stopped us and no questions were asked when I checked out.

I book double occupancy by default as in another biz hotel opp birla hospital I was stopped by the staff as I only had a single occupancy. So that way you are not breaking the rules and if stopped you can always say that you forgot to handover the I'd proof.

In my experience in JW in Pune and Mumbai its not an issue at all to have someone come to the room directly. One of my friends had a similar luck with mariott branch in Hinjewadi but I wouldn't recommend it.Thanks for detailed explanation. Waiting for covid cases come down andI will go with the plan.

FeelingBad
01-12-22, 18:09
Thanks for the advice bro, I met her last week, she was not budging below 15 k, I gave final offer of 12 k for 3-4 HR, she agreed and we met. She is avg looking girl, tries to please though, but she is too loose down there. I had 2 sessions with her in 3 hrs. I would say she is not worth 10 k too. Other SA girls are far better then her in looks and tightness. Another downside was she had a injury in leg which pain she still has, so had to stop in between few times.

WIR: no.

Looks: avg.

Brother,

I have met her for 10 k for 4 HR in Pune. She was adamant for 15 k, but I didn't go above 10 k, finally she agreed.

And met. I would say she is avg in service and looks, though she tries to show she is very classy girl, which most of the SA girl tries.

She is no where worth more then 10 k, please understand if someone gives 15 k she won't go below that easily for next meets.

If none gives above 10 k she will remain at 10 k or change the city.

Bond Bond
01-12-22, 19:51
This MP had a board showing for ladies only. But as I was referred to it by someone knew was at the right place. Called the girl and she came to the door to receive. Looks were absolutely not as expected. Headed to the room and was asked to pay counter charge of 1500 which I did. So she asks if I need a massage or we start with the biz directly.

I ask her to massage my lower back to start with as I had a long day at work. Asked to pay first. Which was a turn off but I did. 3 k FS.

Post 10 minutes she starts touching Jhonny with a hint to start. And guess what. Didn't carry KS. Just slipped my mind. Asked her to arrange as they generally have in stock and yes they did. LOL.

She Undressed and started kissing from toes upwards. Smooth skin and tried her best to please. Nice smell as if she had just taken a bath before meeting me, nice handful boobs that I sucked to my hearts content. I was enjoying it and entered in WOT and then finished in miss. She was moaning a bit original a bit fake but she enjoyed. Well I remember someone telling me cover the face and f* the base and that's what I did today.

Now the worst part. Though the room had an attached bath, there was no running water. She brought a bucket of boiling hot water which was of no use to me as I couldn't use it. Boiling water. Wtf.

So overall an ok experience to release but will not visit again.

Looks 4.

Attitude 6.

Boobs 6.

Skin 7.

Place 1.

WIR No.

Amol B
01-12-22, 19:53
Hi all,

Coming to Pune after a long time. I have already applied for the subscription hut still pending. Not sure how anyone will be able to help without PM. But any leads would be great. Please help. Thanks.

Amol B
01-12-22, 20:08
Hi all,

Wanted the contact of Samira Khan BBW. Please ping me if anyone has.

Kumar89
01-12-22, 20:50
Thanks to BarneyStin2015 bro for the wonderful find. Based on his FR went ahead with the meet. Was in contact with the inde from Dec. End got to know she is at hometown and will return only in Jan first week. Called her on 10th Jan to know about her whereabouts and got to know she had just reached Pune. Decided to meet the next day for full day despite my working day with multiple calls to attend. As per the FR from Barney bro I agreed with same amt on which she said lets meet first.

Called her in morning after little struggle decided to meet purchased couple of beers picked her from Katraj chowk where she had arrived in an auto. I was in my car she got down from the auto and started coming towards my car where I took good glance of her she was in black jeans and deep neck black top. She seemed to be fair sexy and importantly I was totally flat by her sexy walk (kaatilana chaal) towards the car by this scene I had absolutely no doubt in my mind that it is going to sexy fuckfruitful day ahead. She entered the car with flaunting the deep valley got excited already. I had booked an OYO in wakad before meeting her took her there was an 40 min drive. Chatted with her about her story and she was attending calls from her family seemed some family problem. By the chat understood she was uneducated. Checked in the hotel and before entering asked her to wear scarf around the neck to avoid unnecessary attention. By this time I was excited by looking her tight ass. Entered the room I was carrying laptop had few office calls to attend asked her to relax ordered lunch and took calls by having beer she don't drink but was ok with me having rather said aap loge tabhi jyada maja doge and giggled. Meanwhile she was watching tv and I was touching her side by side. Finished the call and pounced on her had very long DFK removed her top and sucked her handful melons to hearts content. She was okay with rough handling and sucking enjoyed lot. She was too much excited and stopped me saying [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. Agreed with her stopped freshened myself after followup lunch came had lunch. During lunch asked her to tease me when I am on call next time had fetish to make out during office calls LOL to which she smiled. I must say whenever she use to get up and walk towards washroom I was getting excited looking at her sexy chaal. Had to join another short call and during this time obliged my request came towards me kissed me and went down removed my jeans and undies and started sucking I stopped her as I had to talk. Finished the call and also managed to finish both beer bottles by now and started session again with DFK this was one of my deepest and awesome kissing experience till today. Sucked her like anything she went down started BBJ was nice trying her best responsive on the demand asked to take deep and sucking balls in between but Ritu is champ in this no doubt but she was good too. Checked her pussy was dripping wet as She was excited as she didn't had sex in 3 weeks as was in her home town. Put the cover and started on top and rode like a pro came hard with moaning she got exhausted and asked me to come on top asked for doggie but said in next one. On top now pounded hard beer had its effect unable to come she asked me to bring my both leg between long stretched and asked to go now and in few strokes came hard in this position. Understood one thing that she is pro and knows the position to give deepest effect loved the position. Relaxed had shower chatted tpok another call she watched tv and after my call started with 2nd session almost similar to first but this time tried cow girl, doggie, reverse cow girl unable to come changed see and started missionary and came. Had shower paid her and left her at bhumkar chowk seems one of our brother was asking her to meet which she couldn't deny. Report card.

DFK - 9/10.

Attitude - 9/10 full GFE.

Ass - 8/10 tight round with nice view from rear. Awesome chaal spanked hard while making out.

Boobs- 6. 5/10 handful okay with rough handling and sucking hard to find this.

Pussy- 6/10 tight compared to age of around 30.

Looks- 6/10 exact Similar to photos shared by Barneystin bro looks sexy in jeans.

Overall- 8/10 totally satisfied.

Damages 5 k to her but she spent almost 6-7 hrs with me. Wanted to go for more shots but had to attend calls. But nevertheless fulfilled fantasy of doing it with office work side by side.

Don't flood my inbox will share it with only few as don't want to repeat my mistake did with Sunita contact sharing with lot and at the end girl was irritated stopped responding completely. Sunita is not even responding to me not sure what happened. Decided will share contact with only few after speaking to at BarneyStin2015 bro as it is his contact to share.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Ulalaulala123
01-13-22, 11:46
Bro what's the name of the spa. I thought only oceanic was there in that building.

Went to meet a friend at his office and noticed this new spa on jharna road khardi. Its in abbreviation KP CV commercial building.

RoyJoy3
01-13-22, 13:15
I followed all the steps and sent the Bitcoins to ISG from the Localbitcoins app but I did not receive and Transaction ID.

What do I do? I am worried. How do I tell ISG that I have paid.

Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2. 5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

Step 6: Once all are okay, click on the buy button for that particular seller.

"Step 7: In the chat window, the seller will inform his preferred method of payment and send you the payment details..

SpankMastr
01-13-22, 14:50
All rimming interested folks, Rani is avl in AG spa.

SpankMastr
01-13-22, 15:03
My NE chick pinged me that she'll be here for one day and if I can come.

I went there soon. There's a new spa that has replaced an older one, currently it is Bliss. The renovation was still going on. Rooms are okay, have bathrooms inside but the main prob is curtains. Their rooms are such that some one standing at centre lobby can check on in rooms around side. I had FS with my chick but in bathroom and that was uncomfortable. All the way standing and doing it, took toll on my thighs. The sound of banging was going out so was doing it slowly.

The next day went to meet a friend and underperformed there because of pain in thighs.

The point of posting is to make everyone aware of the scenario of having curtains. That really becomes uncomfortable as there is a fear of someone peeking in.

Counte 1.2 k.

Girl 2.5 k.

SpankMastr
01-13-22, 15:50
Was always getting msgs from this spa so thought to visit once and check.

Spa is good but there are only 4 birds, 2 local 1 from assm 1 NE and all of them not that outstanding. Took the Assamese. Not good in massage just pour oil and touch, something like that. So tried to negotiate for service and was surprised to hear prices. 2 k for TL and HJ 3.5 k for B2B. She had bit of belly, boobs also not big and demands were high. So I asked if I can get TL and HJ for 1 K (that is also more but trying to struck a deal) to which she refused service. I got annoyed and just continued with the pathetic massage.

She was done before time (60 mins) which got me more annoyed bcos I paid for full 60 minutes. She said that's extra time is for service which you are not taking. Somehow told her to complete the massage and finish it for once. While doing that again she started bargaining. I said will not give a single penny above 1 k. Finally both sides disagreed to go ahead.

I just wonder who are the people that are paying so much for a bird not worth that much. The prob is not giving money, but giving money as per services and looks.

So dear folks, just control your urges and pay as per what it should be. Simply don't give money because one has and needs to spend. An increase in 500 leads the girl to become confident to jack it by 1 k and this goes on.

Counter 1.3 k.

Cheers!

Gabbar1
01-13-22, 17:55
Hi all,

Coming to Pune after a long time. I have already applied for the subscription hut still pending. Not sure how anyone will be able to help without PM. But any leads would be great. Please help. Thanks.

I followed all the steps and sent the Bitcoins to ISG from the Localbitcoins app but I did not receive and Transaction ID.

What do I do? I am worried. How do I tell ISG that I have paid.The transaction would be visible under localbitcoin web page under your account. You will not receive any transaction email. You have to copy the transaction ID from web page and send it to ISG.

Ulalaulala123
01-13-22, 18:51
Came across an escort insta account with the name of krupa (her full name). She has been updating her status saying she is not available but one of her friends is available, also mentioned the rates per shot / full night.

Kind of amused she is using her full real name. I always thought this profession calls for some amount of discreetness. Is this for real?

DaJigsKing
01-13-22, 19:02

What do I do? I am worried. How do I tell ISG that I have paid.I had the same issue, waited weeks for transaction ID to appear in my account and it never did -- So finally submitted a ticket requesting transaction ID to in my case CoinBase -- and Walla! In less than an hour they provided -- which BTW was may be more than $500 K transactions in it -- but it doesn't matter -- just provide that ID and you will be good. Hope it works out for you.

Let us know if this resolved your issue.

Kumar89
01-13-22, 20:24
Hello brothers,

I got an msg from Sunita saying she is temporarily out of action due to college exams and said will return soon. So be patient she should get back on her return as she is in need of money.

Cheers keep scoring!

Tharak69
01-13-22, 23:43
Had my subscription activated last week. Thanks to Zacharia for the contacts. Messaged both Ritu and Krupa and they promptly responded with their availability. I decided to try the blowjob queen as Krupa was a bit too far for me. Reached Ritu's place which is an okayish building. Was unable to find the right door. LOL. Was my first mongering experience so I was a bit nervous. She made me comfortable. Had a glass of water and then went to the washroom for getting a cleanup done. I was a bit too put off with the place as it wasn't as airy and I had developed cold feet by then. Hurriedly got her to show her skills and she didn't disappoint. Goes really nice down there and ensures she sucks the hell out of Johnny. Her tongue actions are a key to turn you hard. Put on the cover and told her that I am a bit too rough. She was ok with the slight aggression. Banged her missionary, doggy and then finished in missionary.

One thing to note is that she is less than 5 feet tall. For a tall guy like me, it was a bit too discomforting. Secondly, for what its worth, she is an average looker. Not too different from BP girls. I believe I'd try someone with a girl next door look next time.

Overall experience was okayish.

Looks: 5/10.

GFE: 7/10.

BJ: 8/10.

Overall 6/10.

WIR: Need to try more fish from town.

Damage: 5 k for one.

PuneRomper
01-14-22, 04:22
Can you give some hints or PM me account name so I can check?

Came across an escort insta account with the name of krupa (her full name). She has been updating her status saying she is not available but one of her friends is available, also mentioned the rates per shot / full night.

Kind of amused she is using her full real name. I always thought this profession calls for some amount of discreetness. Is this for real?

RoyJoy3
01-14-22, 06:34
I used the app and couldn't see txnID anywhere on the app. So I mailed then and they sent it within 30 min. Now PM is active. Thank you

The transaction would be visible under localbitcoin web page under your account. You will not receive any transaction email. You have to copy the transaction ID from web page and send it to ISG.

Newbie13
01-14-22, 08:00
Guys beware. This girl on SA named Patrlekha is nothing but a scam. First she will befriend you. Then talks she will also send you nudes and then out of the blue she will vanish. And then you will start receiving messages on your WhatsApp that the girl has been arrested and you will have a police enquiry soon. And you have to come for enquiry. And a lot of harassment. I have started getting this messages and I just wanted to share all this with everyone here. I bluntly replied to them that my lawyer will take care and I am ready to face the enquiry. So please beware and be cautious.

MatureMan29
01-14-22, 09:21
Hello,

Need inputs from seniors regarding the justified charges to be paid for Sam Sneha for 1 & 2 sessions.

Earlier I had met them couple of months back at their safehouse in Vishrantwadi area and had agreed for quoted price 7.5 K.

She has above average looks and have beautiful eyes and silky hairs. She is open for all positions but doesn't do DFK, BBBJ, Anal and CIM. But is bestowed with smell-less Pussy which is good for DATY, smooth skin and beautiful eyes and hairs. Does a fairly decent covered BJ and has a visible tummy and little saggy boobs. During my deed, I had tried her in Miss, Doggy and WOT.

Even though it was a good experience, had a feeling of 7.5 K being too much for the looks and services in return. Request inputs from seniors on justified price for her. Thanks.

Ulalaulala123
01-14-22, 10:03
I can't see the profile anymore. Seems like she is reading the forum daily or someone informed her LOL.

TheCharm
01-14-22, 10:03

Kind of amused she is using her full real name. I always thought this profession calls for some amount of discreetness. Is this for real?Thats fake account. Krupa requesting all to report that account.

Ulalaulala123
01-14-22, 10:21
Hmm makes sense. Might be one of her competitors in the business haha.

Thats fake account. Krupa requesting all to report that account.

Akp16
01-14-22, 19:26
Guys beware. This girl on SA named Patrlekha is nothing but a scam. First she will befriend you. Then talks she will also send you nudes and then out of the blue she will vanish. And then you will start receiving messages on your WhatsApp that the girl has been arrested and you will have a police enquiry soon. And you have to come for enquiry. And a lot of harassment. I have started getting this messages and I just wanted to share all this with everyone here. I bluntly replied to them that my lawyer will take care and I am ready to face the enquiry. So please beware and be cautious.Thanks for informing and a nice reply to the scamsters.

Akp16
01-14-22, 19:44
The only ways you can contact Ritu is by buying subscription or once you become a senior. I think its 50 posts that you require. I'll then happily share the contact of this gem with you.Bhamshookh bro it only takes 25 posts to become senior.

BarneyStin2015
01-14-22, 20:11
Just go ahead and reply to them strongly. They won't do anything, these are all gimmicks for looting money. Don't fall prey.

Guys beware. This girl on SA named Patrlekha is nothing but a scam. First she will befriend you. Then talks she will also send you nudes and then out of the blue she will vanish. And then you will start receiving messages on your WhatsApp that the girl has been arrested and you will have a police enquiry soon. And you have to come for enquiry. And a lot of harassment. I have started getting this messages and I just wanted to share all this with everyone here. I bluntly replied to them that my lawyer will take care and I am ready to face the enquiry. So please beware and be cautious.

MartPhilip
01-14-22, 20:33
Guys beware. This girl on SA named Patrlekha is nothing but a scam. First she will befriend you. Then talks she will also send you nudes and then out of the blue she will vanish. And then you will start receiving messages on your WhatsApp that the girl has been arrested and you will have a police enquiry soon. And you have to come for enquiry. And a lot of harassment. I have started getting this messages and I just wanted to share all this with everyone here. I bluntly replied to them that my lawyer will take care and I am ready to face the enquiry. So please beware and be cautious.Hello dude,

Thanks for your message. I am about to try SA.

Samir767
01-14-22, 20:50
Visited this spa last week. Place is not decorative. But the massage was good. Rutuja was very talkative. And having good massage skill.

She was eagerly asking me to take extra.

But I went with thought only to take massage.

Finally taken HJ with topless service.

Nice figure and service.

Damages: 1 k counter.

Service: 1.3 k.

MartPhilip
01-14-22, 20:55
Hello Mongers,

Can anybody suggest me any pill to make my Johnny long lasting. I just wanted to try. Some of my friends are already using and say that they really enjoy the session with this pill.

Aarun21
01-14-22, 21:01
Guys beware. This girl on SA named Patrlekha is nothing but a scam. First she will befriend you. Then talks she will also send you nudes and then out of the blue she will vanish. And then you will start receiving messages on your WhatsApp that the girl has been arrested and you will have a police enquiry soon. And you have to come for enquiry. And a lot of harassment. I have started getting this messages and I just wanted to share all this with everyone here. I bluntly replied to them that my lawyer will take care and I am ready to face the enquiry. So please beware and be cautious.Check the number in True Caller, all are WB numbers, so that's always a red flag. Even 90% of Locanto scammers have WB numbers. When I figured that out gave them some choicest bong slangs & blocked it.

Aarun21
01-14-22, 21:14
Hello dude,

Thanks for your message. I am about to try SA.Always good to explore something new. But don't expect exceptional leads with vfm deals. In Pune circle, genuine active profiles are very less. Mostly Indies quoting premium price. Do bargain hard. On an avg 12/15 k for night with 3 sessions (I prefer 4/5 sessions though) is a good deal & 8/10 k for 3 hour meet with 2 sessions is good. Do refer to my earlier posts on SA etiquettes to strike GND (Girl Next Door) for pure GFE.

P. S: I have earned long terms in SA, that's why you guys might not be noticing my FRs here in recent past but I'll post in the SA India page of ISG soon.

From aspiring doctors to actresses. I've scored many and have some amazing & dissapointed experiences to share.

Regards,

Aarun.

MartPhilip
01-14-22, 21:48
Always good to explore something new. But don't expect exceptional leads with vfm deals. In Pune circle, genuine active profiles are very less. Mostly Indies quoting premium price. Do bargain hard. On an avg 12/15 k for night with 3 sessions (I prefer 4/5 sessions though) is a good deal & 8/10 k for 3 hour meet with 2 sessions is good. Do refer to my earlier posts on SA etiquettes to strike GND (Girl Next Door) for pure GFE.

P. S: I have earned long terms in SA, that's why you guys might not be noticing my FRs here in recent past but I'll post in the SA India page of ISG soon.

From aspiring doctors to actresses. I've scored many and have some amazing & dissapointed experiences to share..Wow bro. You are really a pro. Need to learn a lot from you. BTW thanks for your advice. Will follow the same and try my luck.

I will surely check your GND post during free time.

Till then Happy Mongering.

Philip.

Akp16
01-14-22, 22:01
Always good to explore something new. But don't expect exceptional leads with vfm deals. In Pune circle, genuine active profiles are very less. Mostly Indies quoting premium price. Do bargain hard. On an avg 12/15 k for night with 3 sessions (I prefer 4/5 sessions though) is a good deal & 8/10 k for 3 hour meet with 2 sessions is good. Do refer to my earlier posts on SA etiquettes to strike GND (Girl Next Door) for pure GFE.

From aspiring doctors to actresses. I've scored many and have some amazing & dissapointed experiences to share.

Regards,

Aarun.Missed your quality FRs. Please write soon.

MidnightGamer
01-15-22, 02:40
Just go ahead and reply to them strongly. They won't do anything, these are all gimmicks for looting money. Don't fall prey.BarneyStin2015 Kumar89 can you please check your inbox. Thanks.

PuneLoverBoy
01-15-22, 03:40
Dear brothers,

I was away from Pune for more than year. Now back to City. I was reading FR's regularly. I am particularly interested in Krupa and Priya of KN. Can any brother give me their numbers please.

HornyPathan
01-15-22, 04:49
Not worth it pic shared are too good but when you meet her she doesn't respond cheers.

Hello,

Need inputs from seniors regarding the justified charges to be paid for Sam Sneha for 1 & 2 sessions.

Earlier I had met them couple of months back at their safehouse in Vishrantwadi area and had agreed for quoted price 7.5 K.

She has above average looks and have beautiful eyes and silky hairs. She is open for all positions but doesn't do DFK, BBBJ, Anal and CIM. But is bestowed with smell-less Pussy which is good for DATY, smooth skin and beautiful eyes and hairs. Does a fairly decent covered BJ and has a visible tummy and little saggy boobs. During my deed, I had tried her in Miss, Doggy and WOT.

Even though it was a good experience, had a feeling of 7.5 K being too much for the looks and services in return. Request inputs from seniors on justified price for her. Thanks.

DathRagnos
01-15-22, 06:17
I can't see the profile anymore. Seems like she is reading the forum daily or someone informed her LOL.I feel she is aware of this forum. Rather I met one girl last year she is from Mumbai she also told me she is aware of this Forum. This forum is no more secretive so fellows just be careful while posting.

DroidEris2010
01-15-22, 06:21
Guys beware. This girl on SA named Patrlekha is nothing but a scam. First she will befriend you. Then talks she will also send you nudes and then out of the blue she will vanish. And then you will start receiving messages on your WhatsApp that the girl has been arrested and you will have a police enquiry soon. And you have to come for enquiry. And a lot of harassment. I have started getting this messages and I just wanted to share all this with everyone here. I bluntly replied to them that my lawyer will take care and I am ready to face the enquiry. So please beware and be cautious.Bro,

It doesn't work that way. If the police want to arrest someone, they will straight away land at your house. They won't give you notice on WhatsApp. It's a clear case of a scam. I always prefer using secret chat on telegram to be extra cautious. Never ever exchange nudes on whatsapp. Just my 2 cents.

DathRagnos
01-15-22, 06:22

Regards,
Aarun.Ya bro! Once your FR start showering we will have to take dictionary while reading them LOL! You are Sh at $h! In the Pune Forum.

MatureMan29
01-15-22, 08:09
Tried Sameera last week. She is a BBW (98 kgs, 5"7' height). Good in service. Tries to please. Has been active in Mumbai since last few years. Check out her reviews on Mumbai forum. Seems to be trying her luck in Pune now. Bit money minded. Talks about amounts she gets from her other contacts all the time. That was the only put off. She also allows anal. So no holes barred. Go for her if you are into BBWs.Thanks a lot bro. I would like to try BBW but little skeptical about such a huge one. I think she is not my cup of tea. Has any bro met Independent Sexy House wife from MR. Seems pricey and will not agree for a video call confirmation. Was ready to share the pic only if I the hotel is booked. Is she worth a try?

Aarun21
01-15-22, 08:10
Hello Mongers,

Can anybody suggest me any pill to make my Johnny long lasting. I just wanted to try. Some of my friends are already using and say that they really enjoy the session with this pill.There're 2 types of performance issues in male which restrict us to get the best in bed, experience. One is ED (Erectile Disfunction) another one is PE (Premature Ejaculation). We have med available for both. For ED we have again 2 types of med.

The below link will help us understand how it works in details:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ItVdi8Jkg&t=28s

For PE also we have med (dapoxetine) external sprays, etc.

But I hvn't used so can't comment. Both can be used in combo but do consult a doc before doing that.

Naturally you can use the start stop technique to extend your duration.

I have used Tadacip (for ED) successfully and the effects can last for 36 hours. Not that I'have a problem but just to enhance my performance and with cover on, I can perform upto 30/45 minutes without loosing erection, which is enough I think as most women can't take beyond that if it's hard fuck. They'll cum multiple times and go numb. One of our superman monger bro though take 2 hours without any med. He's only selective girls who can take him, the rest are scared of his performance.
We all know him but won't reveal name.

Without cover it's difficult to last 20 minutes of hard fuck.

Whatever you do please consult a medical practitioner to analyze your body condition and dossage prescription. I'm not a doc so don't consider this as medical advice. I just shared my experience. Each human body is different and will react differently.

Regards,

Aarun.

Aarun21
01-15-22, 08:26
Ya bro! Once your FR start showering we will have to take dictionary while reading them LOL! You are Sh at $h! In the Pune Forum.Ha ha,

No sir will keep it simple so that all can connect. My objective always is to let the reader experience it as I did through my words.

Regards,

Aarun.

Rohan007
01-15-22, 09:21
Hello,

Even though it was a good experience, had a feeling of 7.5 K being too much for the looks and services in return. Request inputs from seniors on justified price for her. Thanks.Had similar experience with them like 3-4 weeks ago. Place is 1 bhk near Vishrantwadi. Couple is nice to talk to and average overall but yes she is not worth 7.5 k for two sessions. I tried them for 4 k for one session. Not repeated since but I think she is ok for max 5 k 2 sessions as no DFK, BBJ. Also she was telling me I like kissing below and all, thoughts were going in my mind like, I am not here to do what you like specially when you are denying me what I like. I hardly do DATY only if l like girl very much.

Ulalaulala123
01-15-22, 10:04
Bro any idea if she is still active? I had got her number ending 667 from MR few days ago (there was another number in her MR but I didn't save that one). Tried to call her but number is coming switched off and WA is delivered but not read.

Also to add, her MR profile is no longer visible.

Hi all,

Met this chatty girl Devika / Riaa today. Got her contact from MR.

I booked a hotel and she came directly in to the room. She is tall, around 5'9" with a nice slim figure. Removed both of our clothes and washed johnny and herself with soap and hot water.

She asked me to lie down and relax and started with BJ along with rimming. She is expert in BJ and does not hesitate taking it fully inside. BJ lasted for around 20 minutes, then I stopped her and told its my turn now. Came on top of her and enjoyed foreplay for another 10-15 minutes.

Started the deed then with WOT, she got exhausted after sometime and asked me to take charge. We did it in doggy and then in Mis. I was not releasing due to my previous night adventures. Went on in Mis. For 10 minutes. Then finally banged her real hard to get the release (really liked the expressions on her face during this).

Overall a great session.

Looks: 7/10, dusky girl.

Boobs: 7/10, small but very nice with big perky nipples.

Clean: 9/10.

Kissing: 4/10, she does not do DFK.

Pussy: 6/10, little loose and also she does not allow licking.

Body: 8/10, as I like slim fit girls.

Ass: 7/10, cute but should have been little bigger.

She also has some marks on inside of her thighs but nothing too bad.

Damage 4 K plus 800 for hotel.

Thanks.

Ulalaulala123
01-15-22, 10:58
I had bought 10 MG tadalafil + 30 MG Dapoxetine tablets but not been able to use it so far in the desert called Pune. So can't comment on the effectiveness yet. But heard its the best solution to last long.

You can check "Sexual Wellness and other Sex related discussions" thread for more help on this topic.

Hello Mongers,

Can anybody suggest me any pill to make my Johnny long lasting. I just wanted to try. Some of my friends are already using and say that they really enjoy the session with this pill.

Ferrari22
01-15-22, 11:25
Hey guys,

I am a active member on Mumbai forum.

I will be in Pune next week, can you guys share some good contacts with me.

In exchange I can share some good contacts of Mumbai.

Aarun21
01-15-22, 12:09
I had bought 10 MG tadalafil + 30 MG Dapoxetine tablets but not been able to use it so far in the desert called Pune. So can't comment on the effectiveness yet. But heard its the best solution to last long.

You can check "Sexual Wellness and other Sex related discussions" thread for more help on this topic.Most of the girls can't take that usually, once the wetness reduces it starts to hurt due to friction. I hvn't tried in combo. But tried Tadacip 20 MG & it's super effective having an Iron fist. I can continue even after ejaculation (learned it through practice but can gain erection rapidly even after ejaculation with Tadacip mode on).

Even the self claimed horny girls have begged for release.

P.S: Pune isn't dry bro...

MartPhilip
01-15-22, 12:32
There're 2 types of performance issues in male which restrict us to get the best in bed, experience. One is ED (Erectile Disfunction) another one is PE (Premature Ejaculation). We have med available for both. For ED we have again 2 types of med.

The below link will help us understand how it works in details:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ItVdi8Jkg&t=28s

For PE also we have med (dapoxetine) external sprays, etc.

But I hvn't used so can't comment. Both can be used in combo but do consult a doc before doing that.

Naturally you can use the start stop technique to extend your duration..Hi Aarun,

Thanks for the wonderful insight. I am average performer on bed but during my tenure in Africa I met a girl who eventually became my GF and was showering her love without any benefits.

She was the grand daughter of a queen and belonged to the Royal Family. As per my observation she was having 10 X stamina when you compare a typical Indian woman.

At times she was dissatisfied with my performance and gave me the idea of having pill sometimes.

Nevertheless I will consult a doc before taking pill and keep you posted with my experience.

Once again thanks for your valuable inputs.

Philip.

MartPhilip
01-15-22, 12:34

You can check "Sexual Wellness and other Sex related discussions" thread for more help on this topic.Thanks bro.

I will do some research, try something and keep you posted.

SeriousSam
01-15-22, 13:04
Afro in undri update needed.

I happened to ping someone on telegram turned out to be a afro in undri.

Any one has info on it how safe is it from pics looks nice.

Goes by name of emmy.

BarneyStin2015
01-15-22, 13:19
All Afros upload fake model pics. I have a bad experience as they have serious hygiene issues and they are totally different chicks. You can have a video call to confirm the girl and if you stay near then you can take the chance.

Goes by name of emmy.

MidnightGamer
01-15-22, 14:59

Goes by name of emmy.Just my points. - No idea about afros in undri but I found afros in p. G area are genuine but not as per pic. The pic looks totally different than they are. Same may be the case for undri afros as well.

Rahul2007
01-15-22, 18:05
Can someone please help with any indie near Baner?

Akp16
01-15-22, 18:46
Dear brothers,

I was away from Pune for more than year. Now back to City. I was reading FR's regularly. I am particularly interested in Krupa and Priya of KN. Can any brother give me their numbers please.Check your inbox. Enjoy! Do write FR.

Akp16
01-15-22, 18:49
Hey guys,

In exchange I can share some good contacts of Mumbai.Check your inbox. Enjoy! Do write FR!

MongShree
01-15-22, 19:01
Hello fellow Mongers,

It has been a very tough covid scenario altogether since 2020 and we have been thinking with our dicks for quite some time now as we are having only a handful of options like Arya, Krupa, Ritu etc. Its been a long and tiring search for a new inde on locanto, MR & all the possible keywords on google finally got one through some chain of SP's. It was yesterday that I got lucky with this lady in her early or mid 30's maybe. I contacted the SP she is having only this lady to offer and no one else so had not much options to try as I was a tight budget too and dick was taking over my mind. I had received her pic in a saree in which her figure was not much visible so had requested the SP to share a pic in jeans, now the waiting started as I messaged her around 2 pm and was waiting for her reply since then I thought it to be a KLPD but suddenly at 7 pm she replied with her pics in jeans (pics attached) later on I came to know that the lady is not having a smartphone and also no pics in jeans so this lady SP went to her house made her wear jeans and clicked a pic and sent me the same. I appreciated the efforts of SP and confirmed instantly as I wanted to have her for the night and the rates she quoted were quite good.

Now after confirming I was in a hotel in kalyaninagar and they were at Wakad they started from Wakad came all the way in a rickshaw to my hotel gate. Paid her the amount plus rick charges and she left me with the lady. Went in to the hotel room she was hungry so we ordered and had food first. She is having a pretty solid body with nice round ass (just the thing I love the most) not much fat on the belly, small tits but buttery smooth body (just awesome guys).Hi BarneyStin2015,

Your message limit seems to be exceeded, as many of the guys must have flooded your inbox after the FR from one of the fellow monger on her.

If have had a chance to clear your messages, kindly share this contact with me. I can reciprocate with a contact.

Thank you. Happy Mongering!

PuneLoverBoy
01-15-22, 19:12
Check your inbox. Enjoy! Do write FR.Thanks bro. Will give report soon.

R2012
01-15-22, 19:13
Thanks bro.

I will do some research, try something and keep you posted.Someone suggested Suhagra 50 few months but for 1st timer or in general Suhagra 25 is more than enough for few hours of fun.

Please do not take it if have BP or heart condition. It effects last long. I had headache on 1st time and whole body is on fire. 2nd time it was OK.

I tried taking Suhagra 50 once and it was a bad move. Effects last long for few days on me. I had pain in the legs and shivering.

Avoid taking alcohol with any blue pill.

I am not qualified doctor or something. Above is my personal experience.

MartPhilip
01-15-22, 20:31
Someone suggested Suhagra 50 few months but for 1st timer or in general Suhagra 25 is more than enough for few hours of fun.

Please do not take it if have BP or heart condition. It effects last long. I had headache on 1st time and whole body is on fire. 2nd time it was OK.

I tried taking Suhagra 50 once and it was a bad move. Effects last long for few days on me. I had pain in the legs and shivering.

Avoid taking alcohol with any blue pill.

I am not qualified doctor or something. Above is my personal experience.Hi bro,

This is something what I was looking after. I just need affect for few hours not more than that.

As suggested by some other fellow monger, I think I will consult a doc before the play.

Thanks again.

TasteOfP
01-15-22, 20:45
Check your inbox. Enjoy! Do write FR.Can some one please share Ritu's contact information.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

ZachariaMoney
01-16-22, 01:41

Goes by name of emmy.They're mostly a group of girls staying in a 1 bhk. They'll agree on msgs regarding all services and when it comes to the act it will be a CBJ then no DFK etc. So not reliable at all. Plus it will be a shady place. The pics sent to you will be fake for sure.

So proceed cautiously!

BarneyStin2015
01-16-22, 04:05
Please check PM. I have replied.

BarneyStin2015 Kumar89 can you please check your inbox. Thanks.

BarneyStin2015
01-16-22, 04:07
Hi bro, we can't share the contact with you as you have not taken the subscription. Do it and I shall share the contact.

Can some one please share Ritu's contact information.

BarneyStin2015
01-16-22, 04:16
Hey bro. I have replied.

Hi BarneyStin2015,

Your message limit seems to be exceeded, as many of the guys must have flooded your inbox after the FR from one of the fellow monger on her.

If have had a chance to clear your messages, kindly share this contact with me. I can reciprocate with a contact.

Thank you. Happy Mongering!

CoolMots
01-16-22, 04:20
Check your inbox. Enjoy! Do write FR!

Hey guys,

In exchange I can share some good contacts of Mumbai.Bro,

Shared good Pune profiles. Do share FR on forum. Please do share Mumbai decent college type or young housewifes of Mumbai as I will again be visiting Mumbai next week.

Mumbai seniors need your help.

Happy Mongering.

CoolMots.

BarneyStin2015
01-16-22, 04:43
I have replied. Please check PM.

Hey guys,

In exchange I can share some good contacts of Mumbai.

Rahul2007
01-16-22, 06:17
Bro you do not have an active PM for shearing contact.

Can some one please share Ritu's contact information.

DathRagnos
01-16-22, 06:39
Ha ha,

No sir will keep it simple so that all can connect. My objective always is to let the reader experience it as I did through my words.

Regards,

Aarun.Aray Arun Sir, Everyone has the same objectives. But the problem lies as when we are in act we think of pussy and boobs. You become Shakespeare.

In our head we think of the spanking on the Ass and grabbing the boobs. You starts poem with to be or not to be LOL.

PuccaMonger
01-16-22, 10:46
Hello Mongers,

I will be coming back to Pune after long pandemic break. And looking for BBW action without huge damages. Please suggest.

I will visit Aundh MP again. Next to lata mageshkar ka restaurant. Any views if it's still happening? 700 days is no less time. I don't want to be disappointed. Help fellow mongers.

Rajeshj
01-16-22, 11:03
Hi guys,

I m back to Pune (India).

It would be great helpful if any senior guys share some slim fair indi or indi providing anal fun.

As I m now aware of new lists in Pune.

I m currently in touch with some SPs, or loc adds, MR site.

Will share if get any.

MasalaWingz
01-16-22, 12:34
Hi bro,

This is something what I was looking after. I just need affect for few hours not more than that.

As suggested by some other fellow monger, I think I will consult a doc before the play.

Thanks again.Well do we have any suggestions for online portals to consult a doctor for this?

MasalaWingz
01-16-22, 12:40
Just my points. - No idea about afros in undri but I found afros in p. G area are genuine but not as per pic. The pic looks totally different than they are. Same may be the case for undri afros as well.Absolutely, the pictures shared are often of some IG account that are too good to believe. In my experience ask them for a video call most of them don't oblige but some do. I had a pretty bad experience with regards to hygiene in 2019 hence have not gone Afro since.

MeatHyd101
01-16-22, 13:15
Hi guys.

Earlier ther was this vedic gaon spa in ganesham, where there used to be 2 therapist sisters. One of them was K (happiness). Later on during covid times this spa got changed into new M spa. Anyone has any idea which spa these 2 gals are working currently? PM is active just incase.

Cheers.

SpankMastr
01-16-22, 13:17
My 2 cents on this:

The blue / violet pills give you a real hard headache. Take vigore (red color) pills. Vigore doesn't have 25 MG so take 50 MG and break it and take half or quarter depending on the no of sessions you're anticipating. The contents are same and I don't know how but the headache is nil or less as compared to blue pills.

Take it, its normal but don't be dependent on this always.

If you are going to perform more in a given span (a day or two) then tadalafil tab should be your choice.

One of the natural source oh pde5 inhibitor is Thai black ginger. Can get it online.

Cheers.

Hi bro,

Thanks again.

SpankMastr
01-16-22, 13:35
Guys,

Forgot to mention here, the other day while I was returning from nila samandar peeked into kiyora and saw couple of good looking girls on counter doing something. Caught a good looking desi heighted girl within a fraction of second, looked beautiful and some 5. 10"-ish.

Does anybody know or have been there and taken her services can please post here.

Keep banging.

Akp16
01-16-22, 15:45
Has anyone tried home service massage (Many options showing on Justdial)? I want the review of anyone who has tried earlier. As I am alone at my place this week, so want to try.

SpankMastr
01-16-22, 16:15
Met Krupa recently.

Booked a place near kp, arrived on time.

Looks like she has reduced weight.

After initial chit chat started with a DFK for 10 minutes then jumped on boobies, soft and big.

After roughly manhandling them went to lick pussy.

Had a good long licking session, she came, could confirm myself because it happened on my fingers.

She started giving BBBJ. It was good. Then put cover and fucked her in missionary, side spoon, dog, wot. She came but I was still going, did for 25 30 minutes I guess and then came.

Overall was satisfied and had a good one.

Was with her for 1.5 hrs, so no time watching.

Ratings:

Face - 7.

Boobs - 8.5 (36 b, soft and big, perky nipples, small areola).

Pussy - 8 (no smell, good to lick, labia majora makes it difficult to lick and find clit so need to keep it sideways).

Ass -8 round and spankable.

Figure - 7.

Damage - 4 k.

Place-0.8 k.

Cheers!

Ferrari22
01-16-22, 16:38
Thank you for such amazing response from the forum, this is the thing which is missing in Mumbai forum.

CoolMots, what you have shared it's like a blue book for mongering in Pune.

However, now I confused whom to go ahead with.

I would try Nargis Shabnam or Anjali.

Bro,

Shared good Pune profiles. Do share FR on forum. Please do share Mumbai decent college type or young housewifes of Mumbai as I will again be visiting Mumbai next week.

Mumbai seniors need your help.

Happy Mongering.

CoolMots.

Rahul2007
01-16-22, 17:21
I had a WFM experience with her. Brother have already provided the stats so those are exactly same. She is Sex and money deprived. I see a similarity between both Yasira and her structure and service wise. May be Nargis is 5-10% less beautiful but then budget goes down almost by half. So all in all worth for the money spent.

I paid 5 k for 2 shots, was there for 2.5 hrs since I was in hurry. 1.3 k for hotel and 0.4 k for her auto. BarneyStin2015 bro thank you so much for the contact. Do not flood the inbox, I will definitely share only with the seniors who always help.

MartPhilip
01-16-22, 18:32
My 2 cents on this:

The blue / violet pills give you a real hard headache. Take vigore (red color) pills. Vigore doesn't have 25 MG so take 50 MG and break it and take half or quarter depending on the no of sessions you're anticipating. The contents are same and I don't know how but the headache is nil or less as compared to blue pills.

Take it, its normal but don't be dependent on this always.

If you are going to perform more in a given span (a day or two) then tadalafil tab should be your choice.

One of the natural source oh pde5 inhibitor is Thai black ginger. Can get it online.

Cheers.Thanks bro,

Will try for sure someday. Currently I am in Qatar. Are these pills available in medical shops??

Anyway I will try them for a short session and if I enjoy the session, I will go for a longer one.

Philip.

Maddykhair
01-16-22, 19:27
I was in Pune for some office work. So got one additional day (Sunday) reserved for the mongering.

Contacted SP Mahek. She sent some pics and I selected one petite type indie Kanchan.

SP said she will reach in 1 HR. So I took lunch and got ready. After waiting for almost 2 hrs. I contacted kanchan (number received from SP) she replied immediately. Due to traffic she will be late. She came about 2 HR. Late. She had wrapped scarf around her face when she reached. Figure was looking good in jeans and T shirt. We went to room and she opened the scarf and completely mood was off she was not close to her pics shared with me. Photos were highly photoshopped. Ya she was petite. That was only plus point.

As deed was already fixed, so couldn't opt out. She was from Delhi. So wanted to start off with DFK. But she denied DFK. No BJ. She was pressuring to get work done fast. So then started in missionary and unloaded in doggy. Got no fun at all, except drainage line was cleaned.

Face structure: below average.

Face 4/10.

Looks 4/10.

Figure: 4/10.

Body: body skin loose. 3/10.

Boobs: handful (but I didn't liked) saggy.

Ass 3/ 10.

Tattoo: Yes. Has Tattoo on neck.

DFK: Not allowed (She don't like it).

BJ: not allowed.

Anal: Not allowed and also I am not interested.

DATY: Didn't asked for and also I am not interested.

Cat: tried.

GFE: 0/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

Behavior: Mechanical.

Overall satisfaction: 3/10.

Region / mother tongue: Hindi (Delhi, North Indian).

Damages: 6 k 1 HR. + Hotel.

Actually deed was fixed for 4 k but when she arrived in room she asked for advance. As soon as I paid her advance money on gpay, She called someone to get money withdrawn from account and get some medicine for her mother. She again said she will send some money as soon as arrangement is done. So I gave her more 2 k as help from my side.

Pic: yes face covered pic attached.

Will I repeat: Not at all.

VFM: Complete wastage of money.

Pic attached: Yes face covered.

SEXciting
01-17-22, 04:56
Hello people.

Anyone who has reference / contact details for Nargis, please do PM. Looking for it since a while.

Let me know how can I help you back as well.

Cheers.

DathRagnos
01-17-22, 06:17
This is regular problem with SP's. Chicks are mechanical and not worthy.

I was in Pune for some office work. So got one additional day (Sunday) reserved for the mongering.

Anal: Not allowed and also I am not interested.

DATY: Didn't asked for and also I am not interested.

Cat: tried.

GFE: 0/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

Behavior: Mechanical.

Overall satisfaction: 3/10.

Region / mother tongue: Hindi (Delhi, North Indian).

Damages: 6 k 1 HR. + Hotel.

Actually deed was fixed for 4 k but when she arrived in room she asked for advance. As soon as I paid her advance money on gpay, She called someone to get money withdrawn from account and get some medicine for her mother. She again said she will send some money as soon as arrangement is done. So I gave her more 2 k as help from my side.

Pic: yes face covered pic attached.

Will I repeat: Not at all.

VFM: Complete wastage of money.

Pic attached: Yes face covered.

Maddykhair
01-17-22, 06:45
This is regular problem with SP's. Chicks are mechanical and not worthy.Bro,

Actually first I had contacted raj Anjali couple. But they had some guest at their home and they were not ready to meet at hotel. When I fixed deed with Kanchan after sometime I got message from raj Anjali that they are ready to meet out side. But I preferred Kanchan as she was petite and pics looked amazing. And you know rest of my sad story. Complete waste money.

My earlier catch with SP Mahek was very good in bed (chick named Nikita (Marathi girl great attitude).

If Nikita is ready to meet as independent girl (not through SP) I will try her again.

MidnightGamer
01-17-22, 07:00
Thanks for the contacts DathRagnos, Akp16, DavidP5. Couldn't proceed ahead with your contacts for this time, but will try them in future.
Was in katraj last week. So contacted Famous bbj queen but call not connected. So thought to give a try for fb couple PP.

Contacted through fb and received a reply in some time. She shared her number and location. Reached the place. It's a decent 1 bhk flat. Came to know that, she accepts the deal with new comers when the husband is at home. But that's not a problem as he didn't disturbed us.

Coming to the deed, as it was my 1st time with indie (other than afro) I was bit nervous. But she made me comfortable with little chitchat and then started undressing and caressing each other. She was in 1 piece and wearing black inners. Started with foreplay, kissed each other all over the body. Kissing was allowed but no DFK bit turn off. Played with the boobs and sucked them. Nipples were responsive. Then she started with CBJ which was good, licked the balls as well. Then started with miss, after sometime she started moaning and finally came in doggy. Overall 1st indie exp was okayish.

Age - 25-26.

Boobs. Small.

Pussy. Not loose not tight.

GFE. Yes.

Face. Average.

WIR. May be if no option.

Damage - 3 k with place.

SpankMastr
01-17-22, 11:03
Thanks bro,

Will try for sure someday. Currently I am in Qatar. Are these pills available in medical shops??

Anyway I will try them for a short session and if I enjoy the session, I will go for a longer one.They are over the counter here in India one can get easily, but not sure about Qatar. You can directly try if not getting it, get it simply prescribed by a doc.

If you're taking it with alcohol, just have wine and that too at night because you won't feel the headache when you sleep.

Don't take it immediately after having food because then it takes time to process.

Cheers.

CoolMots
01-17-22, 15:52
Thank you for such amazing response from the forum, this is the thing which is missing in Mumbai forum.

CoolMots, what you have shared it's like a blue book for mongering in Pune.

However, now I confused whom to go ahead with.

I would try Nargis Shabnam or Anjali.Man,

Do share your collection of Mumbai.

Don't let my Mumbai trip wasted.

Happy Mongering Guys.

CoolMots.

Star1987
01-17-22, 17:08
Neong spa therapist.

DearSila -- very good massage with B2B available north east.

Item (molecules in Hindi) - very good massage with B2B available north east.

Judwauncle. Not good massage with B2B available, killing look and eyes local B2B available.

Joyane -- (very difficult to pronounce, something like that) very good massage with B2B available.

Any thing you want to add, add it and help mongers to save money.

PM for therapist name and number.

Happy and safe mongering.

NewCasual
01-17-22, 17:13
Bro any idea if she is still active? I had got her number ending 667 from MR few days ago (there was another number in her MR but I didn't save that one). Tried to call her but number is coming switched off and WA is delivered but not read.

Also to add, her MR profile is no longer visible.Bro,

She was in Mumbai for few days but now she is back in Pune. Her profile is also back on MR, you can contact her on WA number ending with 504.

MasalaWingz
01-17-22, 18:08
Thanks for the contacts DathRagnos, Akp16, DavidP5. Couldn't proceed ahead with your contacts for this time, but will try them in future.
Was in katraj last week. So contacted Famous bbj queen but call not connected. So thought to give a try for fb couple PP.

Contacted through fb and received a reply in some time. She shared her number and location. Reached the place. It's a decent 1 bhk flat. Came to know that, she accepts the deal with new comers when the husband is at home. But that's not a problem as he didn't disturbed us.

Coming to the deed, as it was my 1st time with indie (other than afro) I was bit nervous. But she made me comfortable with little chitchat and then started undressing and caressing each other. She was in 1 piece and wearing black inners. Started with foreplay, kissed each other all over the body. Kissing was allowed but no DFK bit turn off. Played with the boobs and sucked them. Nipples were responsive. Then she started with CBJ which was good, licked the balls as well. Then started with miss, after sometime she started moaning and finally came in doggy. Overall 1st indie exp was okayish..Just to confirm you're talking about Payal Prem right?

BarneyStin2015
01-17-22, 19:16
Please check your PM. I have replied.

Hello people.

Anyone who has reference / contact details for Nargis, please do PM. Looking for it since a while.

Let me know how can I help you back as well.

Cheers.

Ulalaulala123
01-17-22, 19:39
Stumbled upon the insta profile of this chick through one of spa girls profile. Wanted to know if she is a spa girl or just one of the showpiece receptionist like that of Natural or Agnya. Does anyone know her?

Maddykhair
01-17-22, 19:56
This is around 1.5 month old FR.

This was my 4th meeting with Jasmin.

Couldn't post due to busy schedule.

Messaged Jasmin to meet and she replied instantly as I had been with her before also.

She reached my hotel in 1.5 hrs.

Got engaged in usual DFK, BBJ, Missionary, WOT, doggy and unloaded.

I had booked her for 1 HR (her rates are as per hours.).

5 k 1 hour.

8 k 2 hour.

20 k full night.

No anal fuck.

No cum in mouth.

Fuck only with condom.

But she herself took initiative for the second round which I couldn't refuse (though my budget didn't allow me, LOL) . So again in round 2 usual DFK, BBJ, Missionary, WOT, doggy and unloaded. All other details are already written in my previous FR's on Jasmin.

For detailed FR go through my old FR on Jasmin.

Damage 6 k for 2 sessions+ hotel+travel 400 rs. (I thought she would charge me 8 k but she asked for 6 k saying she her self needed the second session otherwise I had to pay 8 k and she smile after saying this.)

Overall experience: 11/10.

WIR: Definitely yes.

MY FR on Richa Malhotra (SP Mahek) and Asifa (She had came to Pune from Mumbai and now she has left India and presently she is in Qatar country for job) is still pending. Will post it once I get some time to post it.

MidnightGamer
01-18-22, 04:47
Yes talking about the same Payal Prem.

Just to confirm you're talking about Payal Prem right?

MidnightGamer
01-18-22, 04:49
BarneyStin2015 bro.

Can you please send me as well the digits. Messaged you few days back.

TIA.

Please check your PM. I have replied.

R2012
01-18-22, 05:23
Has anyone tried home service massage (Many options showing on Justdial)? I want the review of anyone who has tried earlier. As I am alone at my place this week, so want to try.Home. Massage I had mixed experience. 1st they do not share the pic of the lady nor video call so it is a blind bet. Most of the time you may not be lucky to get a good looking girl. Only once I had a good experience. And another time during the massage girl started feeling horny and gave me a good BJ.

If you want to try DM me I will share a no they started providing home and hotel service.

WonderLove123
01-18-22, 06:02
Dear brothers,

Any update on the famous Noopur aka crazy kitty on SA. I got mixed reviews so far after going through the reviews. Anyone had tried her recently. Confused between her and another SA profile AngleK. Both from Pune. Planning to take one of them tomorrow. Thanks for your feedback.

Vinvik79
01-18-22, 06:51
Hi,

Can anyone inform me best option THAI & NE for BJ& B2B in president spa and max damages.

Akp16
01-18-22, 07:57
Has any 1 tried Sneha digits ending 106. Pic attached (with face covered). She is quoting 5 k / shot.

Also she has a friend (pic attached) who is ready for 3 k. Has anyone tried. They have a place in KP area.

Akp16
01-18-22, 07:59
How to keep a directory with birds pic, contact, rates secretly in mobile. Any suggestions.

MasalaWingz
01-18-22, 08:23
Has any 1 tried Sneha digits ending 106. Pic attached (with face covered). She is quoting 5 k / shot.

Also she has a friend (pic attached) who is ready for 3 k. Has anyone tried. They have a place in KP area.Nope looks new to me, ready to try if you share contact & reference.

Rock2085
01-18-22, 09:21

Messaged Jasmin to meet and she replied instantly as I had been with her before also.

I had booked her for 1 HR (her rates are as per hours.).Your PM is full. Can you PM Jasmine's number.

SpankMastr
01-18-22, 09:43
I have seen recently that lot of you guys are sharing digits or directions amongst each others and that really feels good. There is no monopoly in Pune forum like Mumbai has. People are sharing contacts without any returns.

That's good guys, keep up the brotherhood.

Cheers!

MasalaWingz
01-18-22, 10:21
How to keep a directory with birds pic, contact, rates secretly in mobile. Any suggestions.If it is Android I use multiple users, you can add a new user and save all your details there.

Contact can store all the information you want.

MartPhilip
01-18-22, 10:52

I had booked her for 1 HR (her rates are as per hours.).

5 k 1 hour.

8 k 2 hour.Dude,

Can you let me know where can I locate Asifa here.

Philip.

SEXciting
01-18-22, 11:10

Also she has a friend (pic attached) who is ready for 3 k. Has anyone tried. They have a place in KP area.Don't go for her friend. She is a complete disaster. I did once go for her as Sneha herself recommended me as she was out of town. But not worth wasting money at all.

JimmynJohny
01-18-22, 11:34
Hello fellow Mongers,

It has been a very tough covid scenario altogether since 2020 and we have been thinking with our dicks for quite some time now as we are having only a handful of options like Arya, Krupa, Ritu etc. Its been a long and tiring search for a new inde on locanto, MR & all the possible keywords on google finally got one through some chain of SP's. It was yesterday that I got lucky with this lady in her early or mid 30's maybe. I contacted the SP she is having only this lady to offer and no one else so had not much options to try as I was a tight budget too and dick was taking over my mind. I had received her pic in a saree in which her figure was not much visible so had requested the SP to share a pic in jeans, now the waiting started as I messaged her around 2 pm and was waiting for her reply since then I thought it to be a KLPD but suddenly at 7 pm she replied with her pics in jeans (pics attached) later on I came to know that the lady is not having a smartphone and also no pics in jeans so this lady SP went to her house made her wear jeans and clicked a pic and sent me the same. I appreciated the efforts of SP and confirmed instantly as I wanted to have her for the night and the rates she quoted were quite good.

Now after confirming I was in a hotel in kalyaninagar and they were at Wakad they started from Wakad came all the way in a rickshaw to my hotel gate. Paid her the amount plus rick charges and she left me with the lady. Went in to the hotel room she was hungry so we ordered and had food first. She is having a pretty solid body with nice round ass (just the thing I love the most) not much fat on the belly, small tits but buttery smooth body (just awesome guys). After the food had nice long DFK to my hearts content while checking out her body and hands running all over. No foul smelling mouth or even armpits she was nice and clean odourless. I am not a fan of DATY so didn't try to even smell but I think that should be clean too..Good find bro, and very nice FR written with all details. Let's keep the prices also in same range.

MasalaWingz
01-18-22, 12:05
Don't go for her friend. She is a complete disaster. I did once go for her as Sneha herself recommended me as she was out of town. But not worth wasting money at all.Have you tried Sneha? She looks pretty interesting!

DathRagnos
01-18-22, 12:20

Also she has a friend (pic attached) who is ready for 3 k. Has anyone tried. They have a place in KP area.Second pic is VJ Krishna sir's find. She has lot of nakharas. Some knee problem too.

BarneyStin2015
01-18-22, 12:24
I have replied bro.

BarneyStin2015 bro.

Can you please send me as well the digits. Messaged you few days back.

TIA.

Smart14
01-18-22, 12:35
How to keep a directory with birds pic, contact, rates secretly in mobile. Any suggestions.Mee too have same question.

Always face difficulty to save no.

And whenever it is required, not able to find out.

BadDildo0808
01-18-22, 13:03
Ula, I too am unable to contact her.

I have another number ending 504. Which is not in service.

Please let me know if this girl is active.

Also to add, her MR profile is no longer visible.

MatureMan29
01-18-22, 13:41
Had similar experience with them like 3-4 weeks ago. Place is 1 bhk near Vishrantwadi. Couple is nice to talk to and average overall but yes she is not worth 7.5 k for two sessions. I tried them for 4 k for one session. Not repeated since but I think she is ok for max 5 k 2 sessions as no DFK, BBJ. Also she was telling me I like kissing below and all, thoughts were going in my mind like, I am not here to do what you like specially when you are denying me what I like. I hardly do DATY only if l like girl very much.Going by the earlier beautiful FR on them wherein 7.5 K damages / shot were mentioned, I didn't haggle that much and agreed considering the usual set amount. That means I also unknowingly helped in the rate hikes. Request the senior bros to point it out after reading an FR that its way too much and indicate the reasonable range if possible. This way a new bro going to meet them on basis of the FRs would be enlightened.

Anyway am I right if I say that the correct charges for Sam Sneha are 4 K per round and Max 7 K for 2 rounds?

TIA.

SnoopSgp
01-18-22, 13:48
Nope looks new to me, ready to try if you share contact & reference.Check your PM.

FundoBoy
01-18-22, 14:39
First one goes by name of Ayesha. Based on Mumbai, mostly works through SP only when in Pune.

Very talkative, younger in early 20's.

Hi guys,

Has any of you tried this Muslim bird in Pune / Mumbai. (Pics attached). If yes PM me.

SEXciting
01-18-22, 15:53
Guys anyone aware of any long hair Muslim wg or inde with good service around Pune or Mumbai?

Can revert with my contacts.

Cheers.

FundoBoy
01-18-22, 16:18
Hi guys,

Has any of you tried this Muslim bird in Pune / Mumbai. (Pics attached). If yes PM me.Your inbox is full, can't PM you.

FeelingBad
01-18-22, 17:32
I have met crazy kitty aka Noopur twice, she is good in service, gives nice BJ, not a time watcher, tries her best to give GFE.

Dear brothers,

Any update on the famous Noopur aka crazy kitty on SA. I got mixed reviews so far after going through the reviews. Anyone had tried her recently. Confused between her and another SA profile AngleK. Both from Pune. Planning to take one of them tomorrow. Thanks for your feedback.

Akp16
01-19-22, 01:44
Nope looks new to me, ready to try if you share contact & reference.Check your inbox. Do write FR!

Akp16
01-19-22, 01:50
Second pic is VJ Krishna sir's find. She has lot of nakharas. Some knee problem too.Thanks Dath bro.

MidnightGamer
01-19-22, 05:42
I have replied bro.Thanks bro and all other members who shared nrgs digits.

Has anyone tried Brevistay app which provides hourly basis rooms? Or on the safer side should I book 2 rooms?

Bumblebee03
01-19-22, 05:59
I was in Goa for a couple of days and did the mistake of not having anyone along while going there. Turns out the playfield there is all dried up and all the beauties there are already having company along. I was fortunate enough to have SP Palak land up in Goa around Christmas and I got the opportunity to try out the much talked bird Dimple. She's a young Nepali bird but seems to be in this business for quite some time as her actions felt like a pro. So the deed was initially planned for an overnight stay about later had to negotiate to a half day interaction as Miss the has other plans for the night.

Booked a stay in Calangute, picked her up from where she was staying. The transaction was done in advance to Palak's BF. Once we reached the place Dimple got relaxed, lit a few cigs and we started talking about random shit. She is a bit reluctant to DFK and stops her breath whenever doing it which is kind of weird. So eventually we got under the sheets and to be honest she has really nice bust for her frame. Nice athletic body with good boobies. Played with them for some time then she went down to get the Johnny wet and boy she know to use her mouth well, lubricated the dick really nicely. Got her on WOT and had her ride me nicely. Came in that position, cleaned ourselves and she started showing me her insta reels, she's in her teens so quite immature but feels good. Eventually we moved for round 2 with was in missionary followed by doggy and that's how it ended.

Dropped her back and end of chapter.

Damages - 5 k for 2 + 2. 8 k for Oyo.

Face - 9/10.

Body - 9/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Ass - 8/10 because I like it more fluffy.

Overall - 9/10.

She has a manly kind of a voice which might be something to note but has a body of a goddess.

Bond Bond
01-19-22, 06:24
Seriously guys. Please do not use your regular phone for your activities. It is always advisable to use a different sim. Its very simple to save numbers and pics. Just upload the pic to cloud with the name of the file as the number. Use it anytime. Hope this helps /.

Mee too have same question.

Always face difficulty to save no.

And whenever it is required, not able to find out.

Smart14
01-19-22, 07:32
Seriously guys. Please do not use your regular phone for your activities. It is always advisable to use a different sim. Its very simple to save numbers and pics. Just upload the pic to cloud with the name of the file as the number. Use it anytime. Hope this helps.Thanks for the reply.

Yes, this will really helpful.

MatureMan29
01-19-22, 08:14
Since officially the SPAs are closed, but they are anyhow working. From LE point of view, is it relatively okay to visit the SPAs now a days or it should be completely avoided till the time the restrictions are lifted? Genuinely curious as how the spa girls manage their income / expenses during these kind of times. If someone can pm any good NE / Thai who can visit in a relatively reputed hotel, will really help me. I never had any FS with a NE and would like to have it.

SpankMastr
01-19-22, 08:35
Brevistay is good man. Saves some bucks to buy beer and see. No need to book 2 rooms. I use it, found helpful.

Just a tip, after booking, after 2 3 hours call hotel directly and confirm once because once I had booked and they didn't see my booking because of some issue, so I kept this habit.

Thanks bro and all other members who shared nrgs digits.

Has anyone tried Brevistay app which provides hourly basis rooms? Or on the safer side should I book 2 rooms?

VikingLord1
01-19-22, 09:48
Newly opened spa, they only have a couple of Assamese therapists at the moment.

Was assigned Ms J Khan.

Chubby Muslim girl, around 28.

No massage skills, does not do blowjob, but is available for FS.

Service wise, you can do whatever you want with her, very cooperative.

I don't like chubby girls, but I had fun with her for the entire time.

Wasn't a total waste of money.

Counter: 1500/ HR.

TL + HJ: 1200.

WIR:

Spa, maybe once they have additional better staff.

Girl, no.

Khiladi7
01-19-22, 10:11
Looking for hotel that does not care for ID around kharadi, KP, hadapsar, Viman nagar. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. PM is active.

DadFuck
01-19-22, 12:07
Thanks bro and all other members who shared nrgs digits.

Has anyone tried Brevistay app which provides hourly basis rooms? Or on the safer side should I book 2 rooms?It's safe. But has limited hotels in limited areas.

SpankMastr
01-19-22, 13:33
Dynamic spa in NIBM which offered cheap services has closed as I saw some other shop's renovation going on in that place.

Just an update.

SAPune27
01-19-22, 18:50
Hi buddy,

Could you help with some pointers in Aurangabad other than spa?

Review is from a week ago, got a college going student named Meghas contact and pics on WA from a friend. She claims to be indie but is also linked with an SP. Called her up and she guided me to her place. Quoted 4 k for for one pop, settled on 6 k for 2 pops. I agreed. When she opened the door I compared her from the pics and she is a little dark in real life, otherwise not much difference. Upon entering her apartment I realized that she should be taken out for outcall as her apartment ain't good. Won't go into details of the deed. No BBBJ on offer but she made up for it with good effort in CBJ. The best feature is her pussy was tight.

Total damage: 6 k for 2 pops.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 5/10. Very skinny..

Ishaang
01-20-22, 04:49
Hi,

Can anyone please share reliable SP contacts? Preferably those with incall facilities. PM is active.

Cheer!

GodsonPlay
01-20-22, 05:38
Hi all,

Can anyone please share the digits of Krupa? PM is active.

Thank you in advance.

Aarun21
01-20-22, 07:41
Hello Sir,

I read your message, but not able to reply, please clear your inbox.

Regards,

Aarun.

SamK123
01-20-22, 08:45
Here you go.

After long long time I am writing this report not on any bird but to summarize the journey pre covid era to current situation.

First thing first: if possible always you separate phone for mongering purpose, specially if you are staying with family, if possible make sure not to carry it with you at home (before covid that was easy, not work from home has changed everything).

I used to have different phone and was in touch with most of the seniors through what's app and even with birds.

I had to throw away that phone due to lock down and lost all the contacts, sorry bros for not been able to keep in touch with you on regular basis.

I am shit scared to contact anyone from my regular phone.

I have asked for contacts like Priya and Jasmin and Sunita and as usual Pune forum guys are more than willing to share it and I am really thankful and happy for the good gesture.

But believe me I haven't contacted anyone yet out of lack of sense of security.

I had to stop entirely and recently I went to couple of spas but even that was not much eventful, quality of therapist has gone down and lost of the good looking NE are back at home.

Well anyways having said so, that is my issue to deal with it. For you guys, to keep a track of contacts create a workbook and store it in could with additional two step verification.

Hope things will be better and regular office will resume soon then its easy to manage things.

Those who are having an issue with hotel booking, cab book any 5 star hotel and you can line up your choices during your stay, I prefer only 5 start again for security reasons and they don't mingle in your business that's why.

Feel free to get in touch with me through PM.

Keep rocking!

How to keep a directory with birds pic, contact, rates secretly in mobile. Any suggestions.

PollardPivot77
01-20-22, 08:45
Is she in Pune now?

I was in Goa for a couple of days and did the mistake of not having anyone along while going there. Turns out the playfield there is all dried up and all the beauties there are already having company along. I was fortunate enough to have SP Palak land up in Goa around Christmas and I got the opportunity to try out the much talked bird Dimple. She's a young Nepali bird but seems to be in this business for quite some time as her actions felt like a pro. So the deed was initially planned for an overnight stay about later had to negotiate to a half day interaction as Miss the has other plans for the night.

Booked a stay in Calangute, picked her up from where she was staying. The transaction was done in advance to Palak's BF. Once we reached the place Dimple got relaxed, lit a few cigs and we started talking about random shit. She is a bit reluctant to DFK and stops her breath whenever doing it which is kind of weird. So eventually we got under the sheets and to be honest she has really nice bust for her frame. Nice athletic body with good boobies. Played with them for some time then she went down to get the Johnny wet and boy she know to use her mouth well, lubricated the dick really nicely. Got her on WOT and had her ride me nicely. Came in that position, cleaned ourselves and she started showing me her insta reels, she's in her teens so quite immature but feels good. Eventually we moved for round 2 with was in missionary followed by doggy and that's how it ended.

Dropped her back and end of chapter.

Damages - 5 k for 2 + 2. 8 k for Oyo.

Face - 9/10.

Body - 9/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Ass - 8/10 because I like it more fluffy.

Overall - 9/10.

She has a manly kind of a voice which might be something to note but has a body of a goddess..

PatilBoy69
01-20-22, 09:16
Hello fellow mongers,

Can any brother confirm if spas are working in Pune or not?

Bhamsookh1
01-20-22, 09:35
Is she in Pune now?.Your storage is full and cannot accept any messages.

Bhamsookh1
01-20-22, 09:36
Hello Sir,

I read your message, but not able to reply, please clear your inbox.Sorry brother didn't realize that. Made some space now. Thanks.

VikingLord1
01-20-22, 10:41
Can someone please share inputs on see spa in Ftma Ngr?

They say they have Thai, NE and local.

Which one is the best in terms of body and service?

I prefer slim girls with medium sized boobs.

Please guide.

Machine9
01-20-22, 16:56

Also she has a friend (pic attached) who is ready for 3 k. Has anyone tried. They have a place in KP area.I tried Sneha for 3.5 k a shot. She was not my type. She looks thin in the pic, but has a stomach. She kept asking me during BJ if it's enough. I got turned off. Didn't enjoy the experience.

Machine9
01-20-22, 17:35
Neong spa therapist.

DearSila -- very good massage with B2B available north east.

Item (molecules in Hindi) - very good massage with B2B available north east.

Judwauncle. Not good massage with B2B available, killing look and eyes local B2B available.

Joyane -- (very difficult to pronounce, something like that) very good massage with B2B available.

Any thing you want to add, add it and help mongers to save money.

PM for therapist name and number..I visited this spa after reading the reviews, but when I went in and asked for extras, was told there are only 2 girls who give extras. One was with a client and the other quoted too high. So I just took a normal massage.

Akp16
01-21-22, 05:08
Bro Your inbox is full.

Ulalaulala123
01-21-22, 08:30
All chicks there give extras. Normal range for B2 B is 2. 5-3 k. If you are very good in negotiating you might get even for 2 k.

I visited this spa after reading the reviews, but when I went in and asked for extras, was told there are only 2 girls who give extras. One was with a client and the other quoted too high. So I just took a normal massage.

Rohan007
01-21-22, 10:21
Guys,

Anybody tried her? Got her contact from a friend, didn't got any reviews, he also didn't meet her. She operates in Lohegaon area, come home for massage service. Was ready to come to P.S. Also. Was asking 3.7 K for FS at my place. Any reviews will be appreciated..Finally decided to meet her in hotel at Wagholi named similarly to 1952 movie starring Raj Kapoor and Nargis.

Came little late. Went up. OK rooms with mirrors next to beds to get great view. Was scared of first having cameras and all but didn't find anything suspicious. She is slim, very chatty, not scared of what she does. Gave little bit of massage.

Asked to remove her clothes. Average body. Small-medium boobs (little bit wired shape or structure. They like joined together, not much gap in-between).

Light kisses, not allowed DFK at start, but after sometime she became horny and allowed little bit more. Only does CBJ, it was turn off, though she put effort while doing it. Started missionary. She was fairly tight for pro.

Had her in doggy and in standing, not complained. Finished in mis.

Overall:

Face: 5/10, darker than first pic.

Body: 5/10 (slim and dusky, skin was avg not very soft).

Boobs: 4/10.

BJ: 2/10 (as only CBJ is available.).

Ass: 5/10.

P: 6/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Damages: 3.7 K (including hotel, not worth more that 2.5 k).

WIR: No.

Also came to know that she has some arrangement with the hotel owner, means you can go to that hotel and ask for her with Name and he will contact her. Please note that.

I am not promoting her, she is average and I will not repeat her again. OK for one time experience. This hint is specially for Ulalaulala123 brother as he was interested.

Rohan007
01-21-22, 10:47
Got her number through friend. Stays in hadpsar. She gave her number and sent faceless pics also.

Reached late. Has the room for this kind of stuff in hadpsar and shared by multiple people I guess. It is at very crowded place, the room was on top floor and below seems all are family's and it was like old type society where everyone keep there doors open, neighbors come and go frequently at each others like chawls. In the room there is only mattress and fan, nothing else.

She is polite, chubby and not a pro, just started doing this and does this weekly 1 or two time, I was her 3-4th client as per her and felt like she is telling the truth by her body language. She had operation marks on stomach that was turn off but attitude was very nice. Medium and nice boobs, did DFK, did BBJ for long like 5-8 minutes continuous and didn't complaint. It was above average.

Put the cover and started in miss, she started moaning little bit after sometime and felt she is genuinely enjoying, she was very wet. Done while pounding her in doggy.

Overall:

Face: 5/10 avg. She has nice facial structure but not maintain herself well. If she does then she will turn quite beautiful.

Body: 5/10 (lowered due to operation marks and chubby).

Pussy: tight for a MILF.

DFK: 4/10.

BBJ: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10 (soft spoken and didn't felt lying anywhere).

Damages: 3 k.

Note: there is little but dark tanning spots on her face which is not seen in the pics. The one in the blue dress seems very old pic.

Oyzvorfs
01-21-22, 16:51
Got her number through friend. Stays in hadpsar. She gave her number and sent faceless pics also.

Reached late. Has the room for this kind of stuff in hadpsar and shared by multiple people I guess. It is at very crowded place, the room was on top floor and below seems all are family's and it was like old type society where everyone keep there doors open, neighbors come and go frequently at each others like chawls. In the room there is only mattress and fan, nothing else.

She is polite, chubby and not a pro, just started doing this and does this weekly 1 or two time, I was her 3-4th client as per her and felt like she is telling the truth by her body language. She had operation marks on stomach that was turn off but attitude was very nice. Medium and nice boobs, did DFK, did BBJ for long like 5-8 minutes continuous and didn't complaint. It was above average..Does her number ends with 446?

BurgerMonger
01-21-22, 17:12
This is Pune thread, why is Aurangabad mentioned with this bird? If she is from Pune, would be grateful if brother monger can share her digits.

Review is from a week ago, got a college going student named Meghas contact and pics on WA from a friend. She claims to be indie but is also linked with an SP. Called her up and she guided me to her place. Quoted 4 k for for one pop, settled on 6 k for 2 pops. I agreed. When she opened the door I compared her from the pics and she is a little dark in real life, otherwise not much difference. Upon entering her apartment I realized that she should be taken out for outcall as her apartment ain't good. Won't go into details of the deed. No BBBJ on offer but she made up for it with good effort in CBJ. The best feature is her pussy was tight.

Total damage: 6 k for 2 pops.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 5/10. Very skinny.

Boobs: 7/10 medium in size but firm and uptight.

Attitude: 6/10..

Ulalaulala123
01-21-22, 17:51
Thanks bro for the review. Looking at her low ratings, I might skip her now.

Finally decided to meet her in hotel at Wagholi named similarly to 1952 movie starring Raj Kapoor and Nargis.

Came little late. Went up. OK rooms with mirrors next to beds to get great view. Was scared of first having cameras and all but didn't find anything suspicious. She is slim, very chatty, not scared of what she does. Gave little bit of massage.

Asked to remove her clothes. Average body. Small-medium boobs (little bit wired shape or structure. They like joined together, not much gap in-between).

Light kisses, not allowed DFK at start, but after sometime she became horny and allowed little bit more. Only does CBJ, it was turn off, though she put effort while doing it. Started missionary. She was fairly tight for pro.

Had her in doggy and in standing, not complained. Finished in mis.

Overall:

Face: 5/10, darker than first pic.

Body: 5/10 (slim and dusky, skin was avg not very soft).

Boobs: 4/10.

BJ: 2/10 (as only CBJ is available.).

Ass: 5/10.

P: 6/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Damages: 3.7 K (including hotel, not worth more that 2.5 k).

Also came to know that she has some arrangement with the hotel owner, means you can go to that hotel and ask for her with Name and he will contact her. Please note that.

I am not promoting her, she is average and I will not repeat her again. OK for one time experience. This hint is specially for Ulalaulala123 brother as he was interested.

Machine9
01-21-22, 18:19

Booked a stay in Calangute, picked her up from where she was staying. The transaction was done in advance to Palak's BF. Once we reached the place Dimple got relaxed, lit a few cigs and we started talking about random shit. She is a bit reluctant to DFK and stops her breath whenever doing it which is kind of weird. So eventually we got under the sheets and to be honest she has really nice bust for her frame. Nice athletic body with good boobies. Played with them for some time then she went down to get the Johnny wet and boy she know to use her mouth well, lubricated the dick really nicely. Got her on WOT and had her ride me nicely. Came in that position, cleaned ourselves and she started showing me her insta reels, she's in her teens so quite immature but feels good..Great FR. Please do share her contact.

Machine9
01-21-22, 18:41
All chicks there give extras. Normal range for B2 B is 2. 5-3 k. If you are very good in negotiating you might get even for 2 k.Is it a full nude B2B or with inner garments on?

SkyTech14
01-21-22, 22:26
Bro Your inbox is full.Hi. Cleared the inbox.

Ulalaulala123
01-22-22, 06:11
Full nude bro. That's one thing I liked about this place. Every therapist goes full nude without requiring any convincing.

Is it a full nude B2B or with inner garments on?

RajPune007
01-22-22, 06:50
Friends,

Finally activated my PM today after just reading the forum. This seems a great collaboration here. Can you please PM some good high end chicks contacts?

Bhamsookh1
01-22-22, 09:57
Can someone please share inputs on see spa in Ftma Ngr?

They say they have Thai, NE and local.

Which one is the best in terms of body and service?

I prefer slim girls with medium sized boobs.

Please guide.Last I went there and since I am isolating because their staff is unwell maybe asymptotic bit they gave me the bug. Sad they told me after the message. Avoid them for a fortnight at least.

Hunter0077
01-22-22, 12:00
Met this beauty yesterday at a 5 star hotel, where she is put up. Just went directly to her room. Saw her all smiling and welcoming. Wanted a pornstar experience, but got a GFE.

Overall not VFM.

Damages 16 k for 1 session.

Thanks.

KunalTheMonger
01-22-22, 20:14
One more bird quoted 6 k. Anyone tried her?
Met this beauty yesterday at a 5 star hotel, where she is put up. Just went directly to her room. Saw her all smiling and welcoming. Wanted a pornstar experience, but got a GFE.

Overall not VFM.

Thanks.Nice FR bro.

Would really appreciate if you could share the contact number.

TeeZeeFun
01-22-22, 22:37
Been there today and found this petite girl (yes, that's her name ). 1500 for TL, HJ, FK.

I've been eyeing a NE from a long time and realized she's the one.

B2B for 3 k. Very friendly, action from the word go.

Will surely visit her shortly and go for B2B. Would love to go on a full-ride with her someday.

Spa is relatively clean, rooms are decent sized with ok showers.

Much of the staff keeps changing, so I will just mention one particular therapist who I have visited multiple times in the last year and she still works there.

NE Ms and (Neal 'N'?

Older gal, but in shape. She will do anything to please you (except sex, but you can try. I haven't succeeded to get FS for a reasonable price yet). Very playful, naughty girl.

And you can start having action as soon as she walks in if you so desire. She does not insist on giving massage if you don't want it, can have fun for the entire duration.

Counter: 1200 for 45.

B2B: 2500 (after a couple of regular visits, she can be persuaded for BBBJ or CBJ for an additional 500).

Shaboink
01-23-22, 04:10
There is a potential risk (for those who don't like ladyboys, like me) of you getting a lady boy at Anne spa East Court if you ask for a thai.

One of the local girls who I know for couple of years old me this. As per her looks are killer with full silicon hard as rock boobs you won't notice untill you hear the voice. There seems to be 2-3 of those disguised as Thai female therapist, and they don't open panty in b2 b neither allow to touch, looks to be a clear indication.

I happen to be with one it looks like, couldn't gather the courage to ask for extras after hearing the voice. Heavy and Deep, when I asked to remove mask, also refused saying " I am not beautiful " , maybe to hide manly fearures of the face.

Was to post this for sometime, had this experience in Dec 21, never could have thought these massage assholes would now stoop to this level to provide LB in place of females.

Ofcourse if anyone is interested go for it, ask for Miss "J" as Thai.

I am openly sharing the details to both save money of those who arent keen and for those who are keen and comfortable with LB's.

Ofcourse I could be wrong but the local spa girl telling me and then my own experience just make me believe its true.

Shaboink
01-23-22, 04:13
There is a potential risk (for those who don't like ladyboys, like me) of you getting a lady boy at Anne spa East Court if you ask for a thai.

One of the local girls who I know for couple of years old me this. As per her looks are killer with full silicon hard as rock boobs you won't notice untill you hear the voice. There seems to be 2-3 of those disguised as Thai female therapist, and they don't open panty in b2 be neither allow to touch, looks to be a clear indication.

I happen to be with one it looks like, couldn't gather the courage to ask for extras after hearing the voice. Heavy and Deep, when I asked to remove mask, also refused saying " I am not beautiful " , maybe to hide manly fearures of the face.

Was to post this for sometime, had this experience in Dec 21, never could have thought these massage assholes would now stoop to this level to provide LB in place of females.

Ofcourse if anyone is interested go for it, ask for Miss "J" as Thai.

I am openly sharing the details to both save money of those who arent keen and for those who are keen and comfortable with LB's.

Ofcourse I could be wrong but the local spa girl telling me and then my own experience just make me believe its true.

TheCharm
01-23-22, 05:54
Thanks bro for the review. Looking at her low ratings, I might skip her now.Check your pm please.

VikingLord1
01-23-22, 06:38
You're welcome bro.

Do you have any other recommendations in this spa, other than Nicky? Preferably someone younger with good vfm service?

Been there today and found this petite girl (yes, that's her name ). 1500 for TL, HJ, FK.

I've been eyeing a NE from a long time and realized she's the one.

B2B for 3 k. Very friendly, action from the word go.

Will surely visit her shortly and go for B2B. Would love to go on a full-ride with her someday.

VikingLord1
01-23-22, 06:43
Thanks for the heads up.

I guess this is a big risk nowadays, omicron is really contagious.

If we keep mongering, probably going to catch it.

Hard to control Jonny, when everything is so bad around you, that's the only release we have left.

Got to consider risk vs reward, though. Maybe make do with porn and masturbation for a few weeks.

Last I went there and since I am isolating because their staff is unwell maybe asymptotic bit they gave me the bug. Sad they told me after the message. Avoid them for a fortnight at least.

SpankMastr
01-23-22, 10:35

One of the local girls who I know for couple of years old me this. As per her looks are killer with full silicon hard as rock boobs you won't notice untill you hear the voice. There seems to be 2-3 of those disguised as Thai female therapist, and they don't open panty in b2 be neither allow to touch, looks to be a clear indication.

Ofcourse if anyone is interested go for it, ask for Miss "J" as Thai..Man, that's really useful info.

One, for those who might be interested to see what ladyboys are who may have not been to Bangkok.

Second, for those who want to avoid.

Cheers.

SpankMastr
01-23-22, 10:37

Overall not VFM.

Thanks.Bro, good find, but is that silicone?

Cheers.

SpankMastr
01-23-22, 10:51
This is not a negative FR!

Contacted Jasmin to check if she was avl, which she was, but quoted 6 k for 1 and was not ready to talk below that. I was being nice but got a bit rude reply so avoided and didn't bother to reply after that.

I know she might be good in service and all but my mind simply didn't allow me to go ahead by paying more and I avoided.

I don't mind anyone here paying more because to each his own, this was my opinion so just thought to share.

Keep Spanking!

Ulalaulala123
01-23-22, 12:51
She has started responding on WA. Will meet her soon. Both her numbers are not in service, seems only WA works.

Please let me know if this girl is active.

Ulalaulala123
01-23-22, 12:55
Bro are they still open now. I called them few days back to enquire about miss K you had recommended but they said spa is closed and instead called me to Soul. Also said Miss K is not available.

MatureMan29
01-23-22, 13:08
Visited former president spa today. Wanted to try NE but none was there hence went for Thai. Assigned maternal grandfather in Hindi. Typical petite Thai. Started with regular massage which was good as is the case with all the Thais. No hints but always knew that the girls here offer extras so was was enjoying the massage and had predecided to go for HJ only. When the question was popped by her, asked the rates the quoted rates were higher. Don't know what had happened to me but decided to have a B2 B for 2. 5 K. And she removed her clothes. And I was disappointed. Smallest possible boobs. But ass was better and clean smell less P. Sniffed her down. Was not ready for DATY and since I am also not fan of the same, just sniffed down and kissed on P as well as body. She was okay for boob and ass pressing so enjoyed that for a minute. Then started with B2 B. It was so boring since there was no meat and within 2 minutes she started doing HJ. Was hugely disappointed and hence didn't insist on continuation of B2 B and emptied myself within 2 minutes. Had bath and left. Would not recommend her for anything else more than a HJ. Will never try her. But will try again Patang in English and wife of Viv Richards instead.

Vinvik79
01-23-22, 15:44
What were counter damages?

Visited former president spa today. Wanted to try NE but none was there hence went for Thai. Assigned maternal grandfather in Hindi. Typical petite Thai. Started with regular massage which was good as is the case with all the Thais. No hints but always knew that the girls here offer extras so was was enjoying the massage and had predecided to go for HJ only. When the question was popped by her, asked the rates the quoted rates were higher. Don't know what had happened to me but decided to have a B2 B for 2. 5 K. And she removed her clothes. And I was disappointed. Smallest possible boobs. But ass was better and clean smell less P. Sniffed her down. Was not ready for DATY and since I am also not fan of the same, just sniffed down and kissed on P as well as body. She was okay for boob and ass pressing so enjoyed that for a minute. Then started with B2 B. It was so boring since there was no meat and within 2 minutes she started doing HJ. Was hugely disappointed and hence didn't insist on continuation of B2 B and emptied myself within 2 minutes. Had bath and left. Would not recommend her for anything else more than a HJ. Will never try her. But will try again Patang in English and wife of Viv Richards instead.

ExploreRohit
01-23-22, 15:51
Bro are they still open now. I called them few days back to enquire about miss K you had recommended but they said spa is closed and instead called me to Soul. Also said Miss K is not available.Yes, many Spa are still open.

Just call them once before going.

Appolo13
01-23-22, 19:07
Has anyone met her? I do want to ensure that she is a different one than Kritika from hadapsar with place.

Any FR or experience. You can DM me as well.

MatureMan29
01-23-22, 19:42
What were counter damages?The quoted charges are 2. 8 K, which I had agreed for my first visit. But one of our bro said he paid only 1. 4 K.

I have a membership there. But believe considering the very less footfall now a days, you can get it around 1. 5 K.

Pune79
01-24-22, 05:36
Please PM me for any reference nearby khar. Adi viman which will cost you below 4 k.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Namson
01-24-22, 05:47
Want to know more about the fb cpl Kiran sona.They are fake, not couples. Girl is very average, they don't share face before meeting.

Available on MR also by name of Kiran priti.

RajPune007
01-24-22, 05:51
Has anyone met her? I do want to ensure that she is a different one than Kritika from hadapsar with place.

Any FR or experience. You can DM me as well.I would like to know more. She seemed pretty arrogant on chat though specially how busy she's etc etc. Any FR will definitely help.

VikingLord1
01-24-22, 06:05
2.8 k for massage in a non-professional, non 5-star hotel spa is laughable. Do not ask them the rates, walk in and just handover the money. They would think you're a regular who knows the real rates.

The quoted charges are 2. 8 K, which I had agreed for my first visit. But one of our bro said he paid only 1. 4 K.

I have a membership there. But believe considering the very less footfall now a days, you can get it around 1. 5 K.

Rock2085
01-24-22, 06:08
Has anyone tried service from Rita from MR quoting 10 k /18 k for 1/2.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/riya-independent-girl

VikingLord1
01-24-22, 06:13
Remember guys, you are mostly paying for room rent. Most of the therapists give shit massages in extra-service spas.

And your primary purpose to go to a extra- service spa, is not the massage. So, think in terms of how much you want to pay for a room for 1 hour.

If you like the massage, tip the girl an extra couple of 100's.

Just my 2 cents.

I understand different people have different budgets, and some people just don't like to haggle and negotiate. But those that do want to keep rates reasonable around here, please keep this in mind.

PollardPivot77
01-24-22, 08:31
Your storage is full and cannot accept any messages.Sorry bro cleared now.

Scorpion1010
01-24-22, 09:02
Hi friends,

I am trying to pay for subscription using Coinbase but error message says 'Coinbase does not currently support deposits in your country.'

Any idea of any other way to pay and subscribe?

I am looking to contact Jasmine in Pune.

This is not a negative FR!

Contacted Jasmin to check if she was avl, which she was, but quoted 6 k for 1 and was not ready to talk below that. I was being nice but got a bit rude reply so avoided and didn't bother to reply after that.

I know she might be good in service and all but my mind simply didn't allow me to go ahead by paying more and I avoided.

I don't mind anyone here paying more because to each his own, this was my opinion so just thought to share.

Keep Spanking!

RajPune007
01-24-22, 09:28

Booked a stay in Calangute, picked her up from where she was staying. The transaction was done in advance to Palak's BF. Once we reached the place Dimple got relaxed, lit a few cigs and we started talking about random shit. She is a bit reluctant to DFK and stops her breath whenever doing it which is kind of weird. So eventually we got under the sheets and to be honest she has really nice bust for her frame. Nice athletic body with good boobies. Played with them for some time then she went down to get the Johnny wet and boy she know to use her mouth well, lubricated the dick really nicely. Got her on WOT and had her ride me nicely. Came in that position, cleaned ourselves and she started showing me her insta reels, she's in her teens so quite immature but feels good. Eventually we moved for round 2 with was in missionary followed by doggy and that's how it ended..Hey mate,

Can you pleas PM me her contacts is she's in Pune.

FeelingBad
01-24-22, 10:41
Has anybody met this SA girl? If yes please share review and damages, I am in touch with her, she is asking for 15 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f3f85fa8-953b-4582-ac5b-d66b9c63faf3

Maddy2022
01-24-22, 13:13
Hello mongers,

I am new to this forum and a silent reader for more than 3 years.

Recently I had visited the Bavdhan road side area where earlier 2 WG used to be present.

Now I saw 3 WG there. I went ahead towards Mumbai and found 2 more on service road before the famous furniture shops start.

Has anyone gone there recently, if yes please share updates.

Namson
01-24-22, 14:53

Please let me know if this girl is active.She is available in Pune on 504, I got a reply from her today. Quoting 5 k for 1, didn't negotiate as not finalize on meeting yet.

Please share charges and FR if you go for.

TIA.

MatureMan29
01-24-22, 17:30
2.8 k for massage in a non-professional, non 5-star hotel spa is laughable. Do not ask them the rates, walk in and just handover the money. They would think you're a regular who knows the real rates.You are correct bro. Since this was my first ever spa visit in India, didn't know the exact rates of this particular spa. I tried to negotiate a lot but the receptionist flatly refused, so thought that this might be there rate. When posted one of the bro informed that he got it at 1. 4 K in the same spa. I was having serious doubts on my negotiating skills. I tried to be as confident and as a regular customer when I was there, but I think they somehow figured that I am a newbie. Since I liked the quality of the spa and I really enjoy genuine massage skills which the thais out there really provide I opted for a 10 K package for 8 sessions considering it's worth when I compared it to 2. 8 K counter charges. I strongly believe that this also I paid more. But if someone really likes massage as well as amazing extras then I would suggest this spa for 1 K HJ and amazing relaxing massage from the thais out there.

PussyPanda
01-24-22, 17:59
Also goes by name of naughtyduos on locanto.

Rude replies and service.

She would behave as if doing favor to you by meeting.

Just ask her "why nobody in Pune talks positively of her". See how she reacts.

Other vfm options there in Pune bro. Don't waste money on her.

Has anyone tried service from Rita from MR quoting 10 k /18 k for 1/2.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/riya-independent-girl

PussyPanda
01-24-22, 18:04
Has anybody tried MILF Sameera who frequents between Mumbai and Pune?

Also has ad on MR.

Planning to try her.

Asking 8 K for daytime.

VikingLord1
01-24-22, 18:51
That's OK bro.

When I said 2.8 k is laughable, what I meant was we should laugh at these spas for asking such amount, it wasn't directed at you.

My simple outlook on this is, if I want a good massage, I go to a professional spa like Meghavi etc. They are much cleaner, massage is done with authentic oil, massage is terrific and extremely professional. I don't mind paying their counter charges as I am not going to pay anything inside.

When I want extra service, I go to non-professional spas. There, counter charges need to be minimal, because most of these spas don't pay much to the therapists, and the therapist make money through extra service. And you will be paying inside too.

You are correct bro. Since this was my first ever spa visit in India, didn't know the exact rates of this particular spa. I tried to negotiate a lot but the receptionist flatly refused, so thought that this might be there rate. When posted one of the bro informed that he got it at 1. 4 K in the same spa. I was having serious doubts on my negotiating skills. I tried to be as confident and as a regular customer when I was there, but I think they somehow figured that I am a newbie. Since I liked the quality of the spa and I really enjoy genuine massage skills which the thais out there really provide I opted for a 10 K package for 8 sessions considering it's worth when I compared it to 2. 8 K counter charges. I strongly believe that this also I paid more. But if someone really likes massage as well as amazing extras then I would suggest this spa for 1 K HJ and amazing relaxing massage from the thais out there.

Ulalaulala123
01-24-22, 19:39
Is she still active and does she reply on her old number ending 047 (last seen is 10 days ago). Also, does she meet for 1 shot only or minimum 2 shots, how much she ask for 1 shot (if she meets).

Hunter0077
01-25-22, 04:04
Guys,

This is regarding the lost and missed Arya. I used to regularly bang her. So had developed this sort of trust. Then all of a sudden she went missing. Last week she message me regarding meeting. And told me that she got married. I thought its ok, and wished her. She again messaged me regarding need of money, and agreed to meet in afternoon, but needed urgent advance. Foolish me, to think she will meet after taking money. Paid her advance 5 k. And now she never bothers to reply. To all fellow brothers, don't pay her any advance money. She will only end up duping you.

Thanks and take care.

SEXciting
01-25-22, 06:50

Any FR or experience. You can DM me as well.Brother, are you talking about Krutika from SA? Aka Komal? If yes I would say she's on the sort of good side. Petit and does try to please. Comes with a higher price tag of around 12 k + for a couple of hours. But then I would recommend Nupur as you can drag her down to 8 k for a few hours time.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

RoamingForPune
01-25-22, 06:51
Any details on where this Thai therapist is working currently? My PM is active.

Sanysh11
01-25-22, 09:46
Yes tried her, she is good no nakharas. Met her in Mumbai but at that time she use to charge less, her charges in MR seems very high. She is on heavier side though.

Has anybody tried MILF Sameera who frequents between Mumbai and Pune?

Also has ad on MR.

Planning to try her.

Asking 8 K for daytime.

Oyzvorfs
01-25-22, 11:57
Yes tried her, she is good no nakharas. Met her in Mumbai but at that time she use to charge less, her charges in MR seems very high. She is on heavier side though.Yeah. 98 kgs to be precise. I had her couple of weeks back in Pune and paid 5 k for 2 shots.

Had agreed for Anal at 7 k but she chickened out looking at the width of my tool. Hence renegotiated during the deed itself to 5 k. She is full value for money though.

Gabbar1
01-25-22, 12:05
Visited the meaning spa (English) KN yesterday evening. Its just next door to famous gym chain. Very few therapist considering it was almost 5 pm and that too weekend. Inquired about the most discussed therapist Nik** but seems she was not there. Only 2 options --1 local and other NE. Took the chance and Went with the NE. Counter charges-1200 for 45 minutes. The reception person asked and I offered him this amount and he accepted readily. Coming to the therapist, she was petite. Don't remember the name. I opted for dry massage. Massage was good with proper stretching. Surprisingly she asked around 15 minutes of massage if I need service which I said obvious. She told that she doesn't give service and she can send someone else for it later. The rest of massage was good. When some time was left, she only said she can give TL+HJ for 2000. I was pushing for 2.5 k for B2 b but she declined it. She started saying that she is not like Ni bla bla and gives service so cheap. I asked her the send someone else. The irony part was that the other local lady which she sent asked for 3 k for B2 b which I think was too much. I tried to negotiate with her but she started giving Gyan. I told fcck. Off and send the previous lady. I told the NE that 1. 8 k max which I can give for TL+HJ which I think was also too high but jhonny overcame my mind. Service was good. In between she started saying I don't do FS as I have husband and small son. How other ladies are giving service for less and so on. Rooms are fine with attahced bath. Not so spacious. Felt like too dark and shabby. Will prefer other spas over it.

Gabbar1
01-25-22, 12:07
Seems Krupa is not picking phone nowadyas. Last when I talked to her she was not well. Seems she has not recoevered. Anyone able to connect and take service from her this week?

SummerTime1985
01-25-22, 13:46
Can anyone share her contact details.

Thanks in advance.

Bhamsookh1
01-25-22, 18:34
She is available in Pune on 504, I got a reply from her today. Quoting 5 k for 1, didn't negotiate as not finalize on meeting yet.

Please share charges and FR if you go for..She has 2 numbers. 2nd one is working. She is alright. 4 k 1 shot is good for her. No anal and no DFK. Young tall dusky gal but you need to sort hotel. Has some stains on inner thighs and bum.

MasalaWingz
01-25-22, 20:45
Seems Krupa is not picking phone nowadyas. Last when I talked to her she was not well. Seems she has not recoevered. Anyone able to connect and take service from her this week?In case someone says they are not well I'd suggest taking some time off from them with reference to Omicron it is highly likely they're in isolation.

Iphonex
01-26-22, 03:59
Brother,

There are 3 golden rules which everyone here should follow.

1) No advance payment under any circumstances.

2) if you think / tempted / anyone forcing to give advance, then read rule 3.

3) give tight slap on your face and read rule 1 which is always true.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Iphonex.

Guys,

This is regarding the lost and missed Arya. I used to regularly bang her. So had developed this sort of trust. Then all of a sudden she went missing. Last week she message me regarding meeting. And told me that she got married. I thought its ok, and wished her. She again messaged me regarding need of money, and agreed to meet in afternoon, but needed urgent advance. Foolish me, to think she will meet after taking money. Paid her advance 5 k. And now she never bothers to reply. To all fellow brothers, don't pay her any advance money. She will only end up duping you.

Thanks and take care.

Hunter0077
01-26-22, 05:21
Hello friends,

Had an encounter with this girl, 20 yrs old, in Hinjewadi, 4 star hotel, hopes were high, but then when she arrived, first look, figure was petite, but was without make up, no lipstick, lips were all cracked, politely ased her to wear some moisturizer, then proceeded, she first decided to drink beers, I said ok and waited, took her half hour to get in mood. Then started with DFK, she said no, I don't like going down on girls, butdo fingering, she enjoyed that, and it was all downhill from there. She wanted only missionary, fucked her, and cummed, paid, and asked 2 her to leave.

Gave 5 k for 1 session.

Boobs. Very small.

Ass. Missing.

Pussy- tight.

Attitude- meh.

WIR. Never.

Thanks.

Hunter0077
01-26-22, 05:26
Brother,

There are 3 golden rules which everyone here should follow.

1) No advance payment under any circumstances.

2) if you think / tempted / anyone forcing to give advance, then read rule 3.

3) give tight slap on your face and read rule 1 which is always true.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Iphonex.Hello bro,

I know the game. I know the rules. But when the great serpent roars, all rules are broken. That's what happened with Arya. She sounded very needy, and ready to meet and please, but alas, she took the advance and disappeared.

Thanks.

RoamingForPune
01-26-22, 06:42
This happens sometimes when you walk-in for the first time. Receptionist will show the menu with bullshit prices. Best way is to call first even if you are reaching there in next 5 minutes. The country spa had high counter charges though had assured FS with good Thai therapists earlier.

That's OK bro.

When I said 2.8 k is laughable, what I meant was we should laugh at these spas for asking such amount, it wasn't directed at you.

Vbz2014
01-26-22, 07:18
Got contact on loc ktrj.

Quoting 3 k session 1 HR.

Place 0. 5 k extra.

Any idea about these birds?

Thank you in advance.

Ulalaulala123
01-26-22, 08:23
Is it safe to visit spas today I. E. , republic day, any LE action can be there?

MatureMan29
01-26-22, 10:25
Is it safe to visit spas today I. E. , republic day, any LE action can be there?As per the revised GR, all the spas which are along with a saloon / beauty parlour are allowed to function at 50% capacity. So I believe spas having saloons are safe and only spas like Nila swarg should be avoided. If the spa is not providing FS, then I believe it's safe from LE. We have to be careful for spas where FS is possible and condoms are stored.

Newbie33
01-26-22, 10:59
Just shifted to Pune and kinda restarting my mongering days.

Any leads / contacts along with damages would be much appreciated.

Also how is Pune scene in terms of hunting?

Thanks in advance and keep plowing.

LetsTryThis
01-26-22, 12:02
Have a Pune visit coming up soon after a long gap. Requesting for a good inde contact that can be invited to a 5 star. I have the old contacts like Krupa and Arya, looking for some one classy and new. What's a happening club or a bar these days where the chances for a pick up is higher? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Fee free to DM.

Cheers!

VikingLord1
01-26-22, 17:17
I read in the news that Ele Ments spa in Wkd was raided today.

Is it safe to visit spas today I. E. , republic day, any LE action can be there?

ZachariaMoney
01-27-22, 01:30
Got contact on loc ktrj.

Place 0. 5 k xtra.

Thank you in advance.Proceed with caution. Locanto has classic switch and bait tactics if not outright fake profiles provided to entice naive mongers!

ZachariaMoney
01-27-22, 01:35
Hello bro,

I know the game. I know the rules. But when the great serpent roars, all rules are broken. That's what happened with Arya. She sounded very needy, and ready to meet and please, but alas, she took the advance and disappeared..I was glad to see that she's responding again because lost count of how many people messaged me regarding her contact details since she went offline. But reading your post confirms the fact that we might have lost her for good. Better to add her to the ban list and forget about her once and for all!

Kumar89
01-27-22, 03:13
I got a message from Sunita that she is available now.

MasalaWingz
01-27-22, 07:32
Hello friends,

Had an encounter with this girl, 20 yrs old, in Hinjewadi, 4 star hotel, hopes were high, but then when she arrived, first look, figure was petite, but was without make up, no lipstick, lips were all cracked, politely ased her to wear some moisturizer, then proceeded, she first decided to drink beers, I said ok and waited, took her half hour to get in mood. Then started with DFK, she said no, I don't like going down on girls, butdo fingering, she enjoyed that, and it was all downhill from there. She wanted only missionary, fucked her, and cummed, paid, and asked 2 her to leave.

Gave 5 k for 1 session.

Boobs. Very small.

Ass. Missing..I had been in touch with her for a bit but was a little reluctant as she seems to have some attitude for nothing and now that I see your review its good I didn't try her! Thanks for the FR!

Rajeshj
01-27-22, 09:28
Clear your inbox.

Got contact on loc ktrj.

Place 0. 5 k xtra.

Thank you in advance.

Pratty69
01-27-22, 10:28
I got a message from Sunita that she is available now.Hey bro,

Can you please share the digits on pm? Tried messaging you but couldn't.

Cheers.

Vbz2014
01-27-22, 11:15
Any brother has any idea about this gal?

Claims to stay single in pmpgrv.

3 k per session.

MSG BBBJ and a lvl.

Tyia.

GodsonPlay
01-27-22, 11:34
Seems Krupa is not picking phone nowadyas. Last when I talked to her she was not well. Seems she has not recoevered. Anyone able to connect and take service from her this week?I have also tried, but she is not responding.

She is not picking up phones or replying to messages.

I think she is in full demand.

GodsonPlay
01-27-22, 11:45
Hi all,

Visited Astha Spa, Kalyani Nagar, This weekend.

I have visited this spa 2 years back. The spa is run by an old lady and they only have aged (40+) married women.

In the search of FS, I have visited this spa.

Counter charges are 1 k for Dry massage.

They have assigned one therapist aged above 45.

You can feel wrinkles on her skin after touching her. Lots of make-up on the face.

After a pathetic dry massage for 20 minutes, she popped the question for extra.

Charges are 1.5 k for HJ + TL and 3 k for B2B.

Jonny is controlling the head and mind so taken 1.5 k for HJ and TL.

Service is 1/10 (1 for she removed top).

Pathetic place. Please don't go.

Wasted hard-earned money.

SpankMastr
01-27-22, 11:54
Hi fellows,

Is prachi HR active? If yes can anyone please share her contact.

Also, can any one share Shabnam's contact (not the couple).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

SpankMastr
01-27-22, 13:06
I got a message from Sunita that she is available now.Bro,

She is very very slow in replying. Got reply after 5 days that too 1 or 2 word reply. Every time she asks who gave contact. She said she has no time. And gone offline. Ask if she is really available for service or not. I don't like to bother if someone is not interested. She is also not saying a complete no but just says no time and goes completely offline.

Thanks.

MasalaWingz
01-27-22, 13:32

3 k per session.

MSG BBBJ and a lvl.Based on experience the pics are fake.

Its a good experience though, but ensure cleanliness and security!

RajPune007
01-27-22, 13:44
Guys,

Any feedback about this SA girl? Quoting 20 K without any negotiation yet. Says she is from nibm area. Pics were great.

RajPune007
01-27-22, 13:45
I got a message from Sunita that she is available now.Hay mate, care to share her contacts on PM?

MatureMan29
01-27-22, 14:31
I got a message from Sunita that she is available now.Thanks a lot bro for your help. Tried to reply to your PM, but could not proceed as your inbox is full.

DathRagnos
01-27-22, 17:49
Hello bro,

I know the game. I know the rules. But when the great serpent roars, all rules are broken. That's what happened with Arya. She sounded very needy, and ready to meet and please, but alas, she took the advance and disappeared.

Thanks.So did you take a slap? LOL kidding bro. You could have asked before transferring.

Ulalaulala123
01-27-22, 20:05
45+? Yuck Bro!

They have assigned one therapist aged above 45.

You can feel wrinkles on her skin after touching her. Lots of make-up on the face.

Kumar89
01-27-22, 20:05
Yes I agree with you I will message her about this lets see. Need to bring down the unnecessary attitude girls get into. Gave her no to so many but she seem to have met only few. No idea what she is upto.

Bro,

She is very very slow in replying. Got reply after 5 days that too 1 or 2 word reply. Every time she asks who gave contact. She said she has no time. And gone offline. Ask if she is really available for service or not. I don't like to bother if someone is not interested. She is also not saying a complete no but just says no time and goes completely offline.

Thanks.

Kumar89
01-27-22, 20:06
Inbox cleared now.

Thanks a lot bro for your help. Tried to reply to your PM, but could not proceed as your inbox is full.

BarneyStin2015
01-28-22, 07:21
I have sent both contacts.

Hi fellows,

Is prachi HR active? If yes can anyone please share her contact.

Also, can any one share Shabnam's contact (not the couple).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Bhamsookh1
01-28-22, 07:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Bhamsookh1
01-28-22, 07:36
Kharadi has all old aunties now 3 locals and 2 NE. They do b2 b with panty on for 3 k no nego. I have stopped visiting them. Even Ms V has left.

Wanorie one is 2 locals and 1 thai. They should be well in 2 weeks time to visit. Last month I took b2 b from Assam girl. Very entertaining. Paid her 2 k + .5 tips as b2 b included FK, finger, full nude, she was OK for DATY and finger rim but I wasn't. Also light BJ.

Bhamsookh1
01-28-22, 07:46
Had been going to Rose spa in Kondhwa for 3 to 4 times in a month. The spa keep changing names and location. Befriended Ms W a cute NE. She said she stays with her roomie who is very different to her and she feels lonely. Took her no. And told her will visit with whisky. She happily accepted. I have visited her house once. Its very shady unsafe and unclean place. We 3 drank and Ms W roomie was upset that I ignored her which upset Ms W also. Anyway I did it with Ms W which was just OK who next morning woke up weeping feeling guilty and said she cheated on her BF. She pleaded not to share this experience with anyone else especially her spa. Just spent on BP bottle and no talks about money, also didn't want to make her feel more guilty. I was going to take scotch but she asked for BP. Since then she stopped answering my calls and texts and also has quit the spa. Here whereabouts are unknown. Whatsapp DP is powerpuff girl. Looks that was it. But guys moral is that go to a spa regularly and befriend a therapist so you can get lucky. BTW her BF was a guy who was regular spa visitor. I don't want to share his actual name on the forum and I don't know if he is on this forum and by what name.

Bhamsookh1
01-28-22, 07:50
Based on experience the pics are fake.

Its a good experience though, but ensure cleanliness and security!+ 1. Suggest a video call or a coffee meet. Then you'll come to know anyway. Too good to be true.

PollardPivot77
01-28-22, 07:53

3 k per session.

MSG BBBJ and a lvl.

Tyia.The pics are most probably fake. Don't fall for the pics.

Bhamsookh1
01-28-22, 08:02
Arun bro is a master in this and I am just a jack. Pune has got some good stuff who quote exorbitant prices. Don't go for ones out of Pune unless you are traveling to their city. But invite them for a nice chat and they will go down unbelievably. There are sadly some turds who pay these prices but that's only once and genuine SA girls look for long term daddy. Make sure to not get emotionally attached though. Most will quote between 30 to 50 k per meeting but will come down to 12 to 16 k. They are here for quick money Regardless of your age, colour, body type etc. So as long as you are decent and polite you can easily score. I have met a Colombian and a Chinese in London for around 13 k each. They were ok in English and were like be grade models. But many times better in service, looks and prices than what I have experienced in India. My friend from Florida tells me that its even better there! Got to live with the bitter truth. But for someone like me who considers and wants sex as food when I am not travelling I'll go Indian than starving.

Marvel1
01-28-22, 10:37
Newly opened spa, they only have a couple of Assamese therapists at the moment.

Was assigned Ms J Khan.

Chubby Muslim girl, around 28.

No massage skills, does not do blowjob, but is available for FS.

Service wise, you can do whatever you want with her, very cooperative.

I don't like chubby girls, but I had fun with her for the entire time.

Wasn't a total waste of money.

Counter: 1500/ HR..Hi,

Is FS available? Did you ask rates of FS? You said you had fun with her, but at end not recommending, any specific reason? Is this above Mahindra showroom, near Phoenix mall?

Marvel1
01-28-22, 10:46
Spa is relatively clean, rooms are decent sized with ok showers.

Much of the staff keeps changing, so I will just mention one particular therapist who I have visited multiple times in the last year and she still works there.

NE Ms and (Neal 'N'?

Older gal, but in shape. She will do anything to please you (except sex, but you can try. I haven't succeeded to get FS for a reasonable price yet). Very playful, naughty girl.

And you can start having action as soon as she walks in if you so desire. She does not insist on giving massage if you don't want it, can have fun for the entire duration.

Counter: 1200 for 45.

B2B: 2500 (after a couple of regular visits, she can be persuaded for BBBJ or CBJ for an additional 500).Please could you give some Hint for Spa name?

Bhamsookh1
01-28-22, 12:08
I don't do SP but my friend recently tried a foreign stuff from a famous Pune SP.