PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Bhamsookh1
01-28-22, 12:11
Lot have gotten lucky from matrimonial websites than any other platform. However I'd suggest them to get off such websites if mongering is the goal. Strict LE with NC and jail due to recent Hinjewadi case. SA looks better option. Gleeden and Amoure are pretty shit, at least in Pune and India.

LandFakir09
01-28-22, 14:56
Any FR on Orchid Thai KP.

Extras?

Thanks.

BarneyStin2015
01-28-22, 19:02
Artha Spa.

Please could you give some Hint for Spa name?

Vinvik79
01-29-22, 04:47
Can anyone inform who does good BJ in president spa PATANG or VIV Richards wife and damages if known.

DathRagnos
01-29-22, 04:53
Artha Spa.She left the spa I feel or on leave for more than a month.

VikingLord1
01-29-22, 07:13
The location you mentioned is correct.

The girl said she does provide FS, I did not ask rates, but should not be more than 3 k.

I think WIR on the forum means Would I Repeat and not Would I Recommend. I can't recommend anything to anyone since it all depends on individual preferences, all we can do is give a detailed FR.

I wouldn't repeat her since I don't like chubby girls.

I did have fun since I was craving and there was no other option as the other therapist was unavailable.

Her attitude was good as she did not resist whatever I was doing, got B2B like service (except the fact that she did not take her pants off) in TLHJ rates.

Hi,

Is FS available? Did you ask rates of FS? You said you had fun with her, but at end not recommending, any specific reason? Is this above Mahindra showroom, near Phoenix mall?

SpankMastr
01-29-22, 09:16
Has Ritu shifted to Delhi? I don't think so but, saw someone put her pic in Delhi forum asking for exchange.

Ulalaulala123
01-29-22, 10:30
What's a reasonable amount for FS in a Pune spa?

Usually chicks ask in 6-10 k range (with lesser promised for subsequent meets, but you can't believe these spa bitches). I have been able to negotiate 6 k down to 4. 5 or 5 k but how to handle the higher asks, especially if the chick is a young good looking one.

PuneLoverBoy
01-29-22, 12:21
Thanks brother Ulalaulala123 and Akp16.

This is few weeks old FR.

WA her and decided date and time. We met in usual den in KP. She arrived on time. Went to room. First impression is she is definitely above average looking. She got healthy body. Big boob's and Awesome ass.

We chatted for a while. Then she removed her clothes. Started with DFK. Boy, she knows how to use tongue. One of the best passionate kiss in recent time. She played with johny and I Suck her massive tits. Started fingering her. Clean pussy. No smell. She got aroused and kissing me like anything. Already 30 odd minutes has passed by now. And we were into foreplay only.

She took control and took johny in her mouth. She got skills. Wet, sloppy BJ. Loved it. I make her kneel. Fucked her mouth. Was feeling so good. Decided to start real action. Put see. Did many positions. Missionary, doggy, sideways, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69. Finally came in missionary. Satisfied. We did some cuddling and took off.

She is not time watcher and converse well. I like that.

Charge: 4.5 k + 1.2 k.

WIR: Yes.

SpankMastr
01-29-22, 12:52
The max I had FS for was 4 K in crystal and min 1.5 k in other (90%NEs). I have also dropped / rejected many because of higher quotes like 5 k -7 k etc. There are people out who pay a 2 k girl 5 k, I have seen it.

So it completely depends on the girl and how we build our rapport. Sometimes the girl itself takes initiative like in one instance I had taken B2B in 2.5 and while doing it I excited her too much and she stood and said "do it" and give me 1 k additional later. Sometimes being a frequent also doesn't work. Some convincing some patience some flirting, back to back visits maybe.

Also, if you think that the girl is worth and you may or may not visit later, just go for it because once I did regret rejecting a 19 yo TL & HJ because of 2 k but damn she was bomb thought to try her in next visit but never seen after that. I still regret this even today.

Cheers!

Usually chicks ask in 6-10 k range (with lesser promised for subsequent meets, but you can't believe these spa bitches). I have been able to negotiate 6 k down to 4. 5 or 5 k but how to handle the higher asks, especially if the chick is a young good looking one.

Vbz2014
01-29-22, 14:39
Clear your inbox.Inbox cleared.

VikingLord1
01-29-22, 15:04
4 k for Thai, 2.5 k for NE (after a couple of B2B).

These are my benchmark rates.

Sex in spa is uncomfortable, on a small massage table, it should not cost too much. If therapist still demands more, I ask them to meet outside in a hotel.

Ulalaulala123
01-29-22, 18:36
Bro thinking to give her a try. Does the hotel name starts with A (hindi for home). Also, does the owner handle the reception I. E. , if I call to enquire or visit them, will I be talking to him. It might be bit awkward to contact reception and ask to speak with the owner.

Finally decided to meet her in hotel at Wagholi named similarly to 1952 movie starring Raj Kapoor and Nargis.

Came little late. Went up. OK rooms with mirrors next to beds to get great view. Was scared of first having cameras and all but didn't find anything suspicious. She is slim, very chatty, not scared of what she does. Gave little bit of massage.

Asked to remove her clothes. Average body. Small-medium boobs (little bit wired shape or structure. They like joined together, not much gap in-between).

Light kisses, not allowed DFK at start, but after sometime she became horny and allowed little bit more. Only does CBJ, it was turn off, though she put effort while doing it. Started missionary. She was fairly tight for pro.

Had her in doggy and in standing, not complained. Finished in mis.

Overall:

Face: 5/10, darker than first pic.

Body: 5/10 (slim and dusky, skin was avg not very soft).

Boobs: 4/10.

BJ: 2/10 (as only CBJ is available.).

Ass: 5/10.

P: 6/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Damages: 3.7 K (including hotel, not worth more that 2.5 k).

WIR: No.

Also came to know that she has some arrangement with the hotel owner, means you can go to that hotel and ask for her with Name and he will contact her. Please note that.

I am not promoting her, she is average and I will not repeat her again. OK for one time experience. This hint is specially for Ulalaulala123 brother as he was interested.

MatureMan29
01-29-22, 19:32
Can anyone inform who does good BJ in president spa PATANG or VIV Richards wife and damages if known.Patang is no more working there. Viv richards wife is great in service, even though far more average looking when compared with Patang.

MatureMan29
01-29-22, 19:56
Hi,

Has anyone heard experienced Apen or Aben from Nila Swarg Spa?? If yes, please review and update on the charges.

TharkiBoss
01-30-22, 00:01
Lot have gotten lucky from matrimonial websites than any other platform. However I'd suggest them to get off such websites if mongering is the goal. Strict LE with NC and jail due to recent Hinjewadi case. SA looks better option. Gleeden and Amoure are pretty shit, at least in Pune and India.Bro, do you mind sharing little bit more details on what exactly happened in the Hinjewadi case. Just curious.

RoamingForPune
01-30-22, 02:47
She was there on Friday afternoon. She said that now lot of Thai therapists have come to Pune but did not mention about going to work at another spa.

Patang is no more working there. Viv richards wife is great in service, even though far more average looking when compared with Patang.

Bhamsookh1
01-30-22, 05:41
Has Ritu shifted to Delhi? I don't think so but, saw someone put her pic in Delhi forum asking for exchange.Met her last week in Pune. I think she is best person to answer this.

Bhamsookh1
01-30-22, 07:36
That's scary! Now I am having 2nd thoughts on BBBJ in fact I am thinking not to have it outside.

Please update more on the same. BTW when she was detected for this? I might have seen her last July or something.

Thanks for the important update.I think its last week. This happens with unclean girls who do bare sex and BBBJ. I am fine with Ritu who regularly tests herself, cleans herself and us before and after every deed.

Bhamsookh1
01-30-22, 07:36
Bro, do you mind sharing little bit more details on what exactly happened in the Hinjewadi case. Just curious.I suggest if you Google search this you will get all and full information.

Bhamsookh1
01-30-22, 07:41
Yesterday I went to a spa in VN where all known therapists were busy. Called up another in Kharadi and same. So had no option but to visit Crystal Kharadi. Told receptionist If I don't like therapist I'll change and if I like no one then give me counter refund. He said I can change therapists more then once within 1st 10 minutes if I don't like them. 2 locals and 1 NE were available. Liked none took refund and went home dry. Hopefully Sunday will bring some joy.

Rohan007
01-30-22, 08:42
Bro thinking to give her a try. Does the hotel name starts with A (hindi for home). Also, does the owner handle the reception I. E. , if I call to enquire or visit them, will I be talking to him. It might be bit awkward to contact reception and ask to speak with the owner.Yes brother, hotel name starts with A. Not sure if owner sits on reception as I got her contact directly, but while talking to her, she said she gets some clients through hotels also, they call her if any guest ask for the service availability. So your best bet is go to reception, ask the rates for room and then ask for her by name they will call her. I know it's long shot but currently this is only the way as I haven't activate PM yet.

Man In India
01-30-22, 09:11
Completely agree with Panda Bro.

Have rarely come across a person who gives such rude replies. Need to show her the place. Better avoid.

Also goes by name of naughtyduos on locanto.

Rude replies and service.

She would behave as if doing favor to you by meeting.

Just ask her "why nobody in Pune talks positively of her". See how she reacts.

Other vfm options there in Pune bro. Don't waste money on her.

Ulalaulala123
01-30-22, 09:17
Might be this case:

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/pune-rape-case-matrimonial-website-7740429/

Bro, do you mind sharing little bit more details on what exactly happened in the Hinjewadi case. Just curious.

Vinvik79
01-30-22, 09:29
Went today to former president spa booking patang but she did not turn up so early so was sent maternal grandfather which due to her review and looks rejected and ask for change in came Anna matured lady must be 30+ big ass big melons though average looking but was fit so decide to continue she asked me first thing why did you change answered herself you want big so I said yes informed early of my intention of half time service half time massage which she agreed fixed price 3 K for all BJ& B2B kissing DATY boob sucking till heart contentment as she was clean down followed full hygiene service was top class giving A GFE feel. Experienced deep Throat like never before did DATY made her Cum Finished with CIM which was not expected overall a satisfied session using full available time counter damage 1.5 K For 60 minutes.

CoolMots
01-30-22, 10:34
After spending fine time in Mumbai, wanted to try thai food back home. Went to a spa at seasons road end in Aundh. Asked for Hara as recommended earlier. She is available and counter boy told me that she is in big demand. I tried to bargain from 1500 to 1200 but he was not agreeing and told me that minimum is 1500. I backed off and went to other nearby spa. Other spa Counter boy was very friendly. They have 2 thai, 1 NE and 2 indians. Opted for Thai lady. She is beautiful and petite. Inside room, bargained hard for B2 B from 3 k to 2. 2. Afterwards it was complete bliss, she became completely nude, sucked boobs to the hearts content, she allowed bit fingering and wonderful B2 B and fantastic handjob. Later on ahe joined me in shower. Good higenic girl. She was ok for blowjob for 4 k which I felt very high and rejected. Also was not carrying protection and I don't do bare BJ from spa girl. But she was fine for bare BJ. I wanted her to try out outside for FS but she is not willing. Counter 1200, b2 b 2200. I saw NE with big boobs and big ass. Will try her next time.

Bhamsookh1
01-30-22, 20:10
The spa girls or indies who do BBBJ or bare or anal especially on your first visit could be bit risky. Better to go covered or avoid FK, BBBJ and bare or anal. If too desperate then carry anti bacterial mouthwash and use it before and after deed and ask the girl to do so. My friends venerologist from kothrud suggested same too. He will know after 3 months if he is fine or not also abstain from sex for next few weeks. That's tough.

Siidharth
01-30-22, 20:12
Writing after long. An active monger but inactive on ISG of late. Just thought of writing my last week experience.

Went to 5 * spa last weekend, they offer tub bath after massage so that was very tempting for me. Charges on the higher side though. I told the reception guy that I will have a look at the girls and decide which massage I will go for based on that. He denied, and told me I have to pay before he can show me the choices and promised me that I won't be disappointed with the selection. So finally agreed and paid the charges. Had to wait for almost more than half an hour as it was very crowded. He showed me all the staff but that was very brief and hurriedly I made a selection. Still wondering at the time if it was the right one. Was confused between other ones. So finally went to the room. Was a bit scared with LE when this spa was offering tub bath and all. So the female came over and she gave me the worst massage of my life throwing tantrums all the way and complaining of her busy day. Within 5 minutes she started asking me about extras with everything on the menu and rates were sky high. HJ for 2 k, B2B for 4 k and FS for 6 k. I asked for HJ and TL for 1 k but she denied, so even I denied taking service. She kept on insisting, to which I told her I will visit again and take B2B just for the sake of it. But she just wouldn't listen and agreed for HJ for 1 k. I know that was too high but couldn't help as she wasn't ready to listen. Another huge mistake from my end, got one of the worst HJ of my life. She was like grab a disposable and take care of yourself when you are about to cum, I was totally shocked with her attitude. I have never seen such a pathetic therapist in my entire life. So finally finished it all off as I was totally pissed off with her attitude. And then she invited me to the tub bath all nude, she helped me with soaping and all. Would have been quite an exciting experience that. Therapist helping you with bathing all nude. If only it was some other therapist. I made a huge blunder with the selection, could have selected someone else, I even had an intuition but they say sometimes luck is just not in your favour.

WIR. Not sure. Temptation is there to try someone else, but a bit too expensive + a bit scary as well. So maybe / maybe not.

Bhamsookh1
01-30-22, 20:14
There have been few sms and WhatsApp messages rolling about ex ms Indias from metros who are 40 plus offering services for 15 k per night. Its fake guys. Ignore them. They will send you their pics and nudes but that's all fake.

CoolMots
01-31-22, 00:03
The spa girls or indies who do BBBJ or bare or anal especially on your first visit could be bit risky. Better to go covered or avoid FK, BBBJ and bare or anal. If too desperate then carry anti bacterial mouthwash and use it before and after deed and ask the girl to do so. My friends venerologist from kothrud suggested same too. He will know after 3 months if he is fine or not also abstain from sex for next few weeks. That's tough.I agree with you bro. Few minutes of joy with unsafe act may cause long time pain. I generally takes following precautions with spa girl.

1. Go early and if possible try to be first customer of the girl.

2. No kissing and no bbj. Goes for CBJ only.

3. I ask explicitly if girl had first customer and has she cleaned herself. It is bit tricky but it can help you judging the risk.

4. I don't allow my tool to touch her vagina bare back. After fingering I washed my hands with soap asked her to wash as well and during b2b I asked her to put on disposables so that her vagina should not come in direct contact with my dick.

5. Even when naked, I ensure my dick do not penetrate her asshole Or vagina. I just enjoy the nacked touch, the other part of ass touch and body.

I had condom break few years back with WG. It was very breef may be 10 seconds of bareback insertion before I realized the condom break. I stopped immediately after discovery washed my dick and started PEP treatment within 12 hours. The next 3 months were full of tention and was very worried. I carried HIV test 3 times in four months and wait of the test result was tense and bad. Fortunately all my test results were negative. This experience, the mental tention and torture really made me cautious and I always give safety the top priority over enjoyment. I know evey individual is different and many may not agree with me. But just wanted to share.

ZachariaMoney
01-31-22, 01:26
I think its last week. This happens with unclean girls who do bare sex and BBBJ. I am fine with Ritu who regularly tests herself, cleans herself and us before and after every deed.I'm glad I never went for her. Generally the girls that go for CIM and are much in demand carry this risk with a high probability. So it's better to just avoid them. Especially Fortunate. She must've been tried be almost all mongers in this forum. Just try to control your urges and be with exclusive chicks. And avoid once they're in demand for sure.

Hope the brother who's infected gets over it soon though!

VikingLord1
01-31-22, 01:53
Posted this a while back in another thread:

I will list out my process which I have created over the past year.

1. Carry a small sized Listerine bottle and rinse mouth along with the therapist (Thais are usually much more hygienic and carry their own mouthwash which they use to rinse mouth before and after the deed, I learnt it from them).

2. Take a shower with the therapist prior to the deed or at least clean them with wet wipes. Many non-Thai therapists are lazy and do not clean themselves after the deed, so if she had a client before you she might be dirty.

3. Post deed, use some antifungal soap to wash yourself. I usually keep one in my bag and use it in the spa shower if I am not planning on returning home immediately. Some tried and tested soaps:

Abzorb.

Soapex.

Both are available on 1 MG..

Lamboos
01-31-22, 06:46
I'm glad I never went for her. Generally the girls that go for CIM and are much in demand carry this risk with a high probability. So it's better to just avoid them. Especially Fortunate. She must've been tried be almost all mongers in this forum. Just try to control your urges and be with exclusive chicks. And avoid once they're in demand for sure.

Hope the brother who's infected gets over it soon though!If it is herpes as it was written, then unfortunately it is for life. There is no cure for herpes, HPV o& HIV. You can only treat the symptoms when they periodically recur. Only some bacterial and fungal STIs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, yeast infection etc can be treated fully if caught early.

Member #4761
01-31-22, 09:05
Can anyone share Krupa's digits. TIA.

Member #4761
01-31-22, 09:08
Any FR on Orchid Thai KP.

Extras?

Thanks.Went there way back in 2019 January. Therapist assigned was a Thai. Very hot bod. I literally begged for extras, she did not agree. I don't know what's the situation right now. Spa was good ambience wise.

Bhamsookh1
01-31-22, 14:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Atool
01-31-22, 14:12
Hello,

After long time coming back to Pune. So looking for full night fun with decent girl.

I try all my old contact all are switched off or not responding. If anyone help me to enjoy this time will really helpful.

Will try to respond once I get anything from my side.

I'll be in Pune from 2nd Feb. Till 7th Feb.

Bhamsookh1
01-31-22, 14:23
I agree with you bro. Few minutes of joy with unsafe act may cause long time pain. I generally takes following precautions with spa girl.

1. Go early and if possible try to be first customer of the girl.

2. No kissing and no bbj. Goes for CBJ only.

3. I ask explicitly if girl had first customer and has she cleaned herself. It is bit tricky but it can help you judging the risk.

4. I don't allow my tool to touch her vagina bare back. After fingering I washed my hands with soap asked her to wash as well and during b2b I asked her to put on disposables so that her vagina should not come in direct contact with my dick.

5. Even when naked, I ensure my dick do not penetrate her asshole Or vagina. I just enjoy the nacked touch, the other part of ass touch and body.

I had condom break few years back with WG. It was very breef may be 10 seconds of bareback insertion before I realized the condom break. I stopped immediately after discovery washed my dick and started PEP treatment within 12 hours. The next 3 months were full of tention and was very worried. I carried HIV test 3 times in four months and wait of the test result was tense and bad. Fortunately all my test results were negative. This experience, the mental tention and torture really made me cautious and I always give safety the top priority over enjoyment. I know evey individual is different and many may not agree with me. But just wanted to share.I agree with you.

When you meet an indie sometimes cover slips out. It'll happen due to less lube so always carry one. Also most can't resist kissing. Top chics will know the tricks and will wear female condoms or slid in male condoms. So go exclusive who see few clients a month but charge in 5 digits instead of ones who see multiple clients in a day and charge in 4 digits.

CoolMots
01-31-22, 18:51
I agree with you.

When you meet an indie sometimes cover slips out. It'll happen due to less lube so always carry one. Also most can't resist kissing. Top chics will know the tricks and will wear female condoms or slid in male condoms. So go exclusive who see few clients a month but charge in 5 digits instead of ones who see multiple clients in a day and charge in 4 digits.It is not necessary that hiend girls charging high are safe. They may allow bareback because of high charges paid to them and rich clientele. I have seen true independent offering bare back just because she thought I am gentlemen and behaved nicely. Don't allow your dick head rule in such scenarios, Take precautions as much as possible, be sensible and don't do sex when high on alcohol. Most important thing is Life is a waste if there is no fun. So enjoy fully but responsibly and take medications if unfortunate mishap happens. Sorry for writing boring stuff but new guys can learn from our experience.

TharkiBoss
02-01-22, 02:30
Might be this case:

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/pune-rape-case-matrimonial-website-7740429/Thanks Ula bro.

Aarun21
02-01-22, 06:48
It is not necessary that hiend girls charging high are safe. They may allow bareback because of high charges paid to them and rich clientele. I have seen true independent offering bare back just because she thought I am gentlemen and behaved nicely. Don't allow your dick head rule in such scenarios, Take precautions as much as possible, be sensible and don't do sex when high on alcohol. Most important thing is Life is a waste if there is no fun. So enjoy fully but responsibly and take medications if unfortunate mishap happens. Sorry for writing boring stuff but new guys can learn from our experience.I have gone through similar experiences where dick ruled for that moment. Although I don't regret it but do realize the amount of risk I got exposed to. So routine testing is absolutely must. I sponsor the test for my long-term as well to have peace of mind. As doesn't matter how much exclusive your mistress pretend to be. Fact is she'll venture out to taste the waters of different shores as monogamy is too mainstream and we all love perks wherever it comes from.

Raaj001
02-01-22, 08:51
Please let me know if anyone had went and had experience her service.

RickyPateal
02-01-22, 15:03
This is not an FR. But I Had tried fortunate Patil many times, before she became famous. However in recent times. She had contracted urinary infection. And she keeps ringing and messaging for money. Although the infection does not spread, however if somebody wants to spend time with her, do carry a Listerine or something else (avoid her as she is risking her self hygiene). I have been a silent monger for a long time. And, because DFK and BJ without condom is a must for me, I always ask them to clean their mouth with Listerine. After that a Cadbury or any other chocolate is just to get rid of the smell. IT has always worked for me.

I might sound stupid but spending mere 100 bucks extra ain't that stupid. And every birdie I tasted never said no to my routine.

Happy and safe mongering folks.

VJKrishna2008
02-01-22, 20:28
Neha Aundh is well known in the forum, and she keeps popping on and off the market. She messaged me saying she is available. So planned to meet one Saturday. She is a genuine MILF, tries to please and is very reasonably priced (4 k for 1). Quite even toned body, some flesh. I have met her several times, and she is very comfortable with me.

Long story short, delightful experience this time. She was in a great mood and I had a complete GFE. Excelent DFK throughout the deed, nice BBBJ, the works. Left completely satisfied.

Damage - 4 k including place.

WIR. Occasionally.

Vk786
02-01-22, 20:36
Please let me know if anyone had went and had experience her service.Hi Raaj001,

Can you share some details about this girl like name, last three digits of phone, how to contact etc.

DadFuck
02-01-22, 23:21
Hi mongers, any review on SA girl Angelk4 u. PM is active.

BigTimeMonger
02-02-22, 08:20
Would you please describe your experience with Kathleen in more detail?

She's asking significant amount just for couple of hours, so need to know if she's worth it.

Hey guys,

This is a shoutout to anyone who might still be in touch with a fitness freak MILF whom I had fucked a few years ago in Pune. Unfortunately I don't remember her name but I do remember she was short, petite, divorced and had a son. She would share a lot of her gym pics and was crazy in bed no holes barred. She was a Tamil Christian.

Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
02-02-22, 08:54
I'd like to encourage the brother mongers to open up more here on forum in disclosing names of Spas or WGs who do bare jobs too easily, cheaply and especially if you know they are carrying a bug.

My friend suggested Patil to get tested for hiv and she rejected and told him to f of. Then usual her calling him demanding money for her test. He has be abstained from mongering until mid Feb. At least.

SEXciting
02-02-22, 09:03
I agree with you.

When you meet an indie sometimes cover slips out. It'll happen due to less lube so always carry one. Also most can't resist kissing. Top chics will know the tricks and will wear female condoms or slid in male condoms. So go exclusive who see few clients a month but charge in 5 digits instead of ones who see multiple clients in a day and charge in 4 digits.Buddy trying to share something with you. Clear Inbox.

Cheers.

Bhamsookh1
02-02-22, 09:05
After a poor weekend finally got a chance to off load. Went to my ex regular and currently stopped but only open available spa as it was bit late evening. Had few ne and locals available and few packed up for leaving. Liked one but she said she can't wait as her husband is waiting outside to pick her up. Didn't catch her name though. NEs are old and looked like Neanderthals at quick glance so chose Ms S a local in her 30's. Started the message which was just above average. Few unclear hints. Didn't realize and in last 10 mins she asked if I want any extras. She said HJ TL 2 k and B2B 5 k and she can take off panty. Told her for you I can give 2 k B2B. She said she is new and can't go a penny below 3 k and that to up front else she will lose money and new Management doesn't allow her anything below 3 k and wants money before act and no one there would do below 3 k if they do they lose their jobs. Some clients ok with 5 k. Doors have locks but if they lock is bolted then they lose jobs. I took a shower alone and left without any extras.

Bhamsookh1
02-02-22, 09:10
I had a Doctor SA girl that I had met a few times and she always use to carry saline water. She always asked me to clean my tool with saline water and gargle with an antibacterial mouthwash. She use to do same. So I said top girls know their job well. Since then I always carry small dispo saline bottles before going for deed. Never in spas because there I do a covered B2B the max.

Bhamsookh1
02-02-22, 09:13
Neha Aundh is well known in the forum, and she keeps popping on and off the market. She messaged me saying she is available. So planned to meet one Saturday. She is a genuine MILF, tries to please and is very reasonably priced (4 k for 1). Quite even toned body, some flesh. I have met her several times, and she is very comfortable with me.

Long story short, delightful experience this time. She was in a great mood and I had a complete GFE. Excelent DFK throughout the deed, nice BBBJ, the works. Left completely satisfied.

WIR. Occasionally.Is she the same who is like 39 years old now with number ending 356? Yes she used to be good. Haven't tried since very long.

Bhamsookh1
02-02-22, 09:15
Buddy trying to share something with you. Clear Inbox.

Cheers.Hi, made some space now.

BarneyStin2015
02-02-22, 13:00
Hi guys,

I had just tried Ms Hara (very much discussed girl last month) from and Spa which is in Aundh. At and Spa all of the Thai therapists are in huge demand. This was my first visit to the spa so don't have an idea about the other therapists. I arrived directly at the spa I had not booked an appointment and all the Thai therapists were busy and there was a guy waiting for his turn. I enquired about Hara (if she's booked by someone for the next slot) and the counter guy said she's not booked so was happy that I will try her today for sure. He told me that I need to wait for 10-15 minutes for her to finish the therapy. I waited for almost half an hour after which she got free. I paid 1.5 k and went in the room, which was clean and aromatic luckily with some nice music.

I quickly changed in my birthday suit as I don't like to wear dispos, I like to be rather clear of the fact that I am here for some serious fun and not massage. She arrives moments later with some water bottles and her small pouch with essentials (moisturizer, body wash etc) She was happy that I was not wearing disposable. She gave me a soft spank and told me to lie face downwards, she started the massage with the legs and reached slowly the groin area directly touched and said Hello, to my little brother. I told her I want bum massage with ample oil she happily agreed and started with the same and the next 20 min she left no part of my bum, crack and groin area untouched after which she directly inserted her finger up my ass. Meanwhile I was really getting her excited with the flirty talk and she was responding well with her naughty giggles. She actually started stroking my johnyy boy before even discussing the money while me facing downwards it was amazing feeling. She was stroking with one hand and fingering my ass with other. I was enjoying it while continuously teasing her with my feet after about 5 minutes I gave up to the strokes and finally released the load.

I wanted to try B2B but after releasing the load felt like having another HJ would be amazing as I really enjoyed it with her. She changed the sheets and started feet massage while I was lying now on my back. She started going up massaging my legs and again started teasing and talking to johnyy boy I thought she's drunk or what but checked she wasn't drunk because the way she was talking to my johnyy was really funny. She was all in mood I tried to ask her for FS but she denied instead she was ready for B2B but I wanted HJ from her again she didn't discuss about money nor did I ask she again started playing with johnyy and started kissing it in the middle with small pecks. After about 10 minutes johnny boy was ready and she again started fingering my ass while my ass was in her lap and it was amazing feeling. She continued for another 10 min with slow pecks in between and slow nail tease around the groin which was great to get me excited, again I released my load. I need to mention about most of the Thai's that they are clean and hygienic and always wash their hands and get yourself clean after the act which mostly is missing with NE's and Inde's too. I had shower, she told me to call me before coming next time and gave me her number. She enjoyed my company so shared her number and didn't discuss money too but I paid her 1.5 K for 2 HJ and she was happy and again insisted on calling before I come.

Damages: 1.5 k at counter + 1.5 k to the girl.

Face: 6/10 - typical Thai face.

Tits: 5/10 - small.

Pussy: no idea.

Ass: 6/10 - decent grabbable.

GFE: 8/10 - very nice and co-operative.

WIR: Yes.

Atool
02-02-22, 13:32
Hello,

Any one gide me how to SA account will activate on iPhone as I am trying but payment not done on website. And this app not showing on iPhone app store.

Hi mongers, any review on SA girl Angelk4 u. PM is active.

Ulalaulala123
02-02-22, 17:55
A week old FR. Will try to keep it short as few bros have already shared their experiences with her.

Got her contact from MR after reading the FR by NewCasual bro.

Things I liked: Young chick with above average face and nice slim body. Good eagerness to make me cum haha, I was not cumming as had taken long lasting pill and 1st time in life lasted 20 minutes compared to <5 minutes earlier (thank you tadalafil+dapoxetine tablet creator). She was jumping like a monkey on my johnny for long time. The room was ringing with sounds of thap thap thap LOL. Finished in missy.

Things that were so so: Bit loose kitty. Doesn't allow fingering. No DATY but I didn't insist much either.

Overall a good experience.

Damage: 4 k to her + place.

Shaboink
02-02-22, 18:49
Thanks bro for this chick name from VN spa, finally tried her. She had gone home for new years and now back in town.

Really good figure and quite hygienic as well. No pussy smell at all.

2. 5 K B2 B and she was involved in the act.

My membership at Spa is now over and will not renew as the management is bad is only looking to get the massages over.

Girl is good you can try her.

Thank UlalaUlala bro for the details.

Cheers. !!

Maddykhair
02-02-22, 19:01
Hello guys,

Its actually something different FR.

Met miss 'M' has tattoo of a cursed number (as per Chinese) somewhere on her body (those lucky people who hot chance to meet her may recall her. Please don't post any indications about her on forum post respect her privacy. You can PM me if required).

Met her at some hotel in Pune some days before.

Got meeting fixed with her through a friend. She didn't shared her contact with me. Directed her how to reach hotel through my friend only.

Pics shared were awesome. As usual I thought pics may be photoshopped. She came my hotel about 30 minutes late. I received her at the hotel gate. She was wearing clothes like the western rock stars wear with a cap, casual shoes. She had good long hairs (I like that so much).

Once we reached inside room she removed her mask and on my god she looked bit more beautiful than the pics shared (pics were deleted immediately ÷don't know why telegram has this feature to delete pics).

I was completely flat by her looks.

We did some chit chatting to get comfortable.

Then she initiated the did by touching. I Removed her clothes one by one. She did the same with me.

She headed for BJ but stopped and told me to get your thing cleaned (it was already cleaned as I just had a proper bath as I ensure hygiene for myself). She took me inside bathroom and cleaned the thing herself with warm water and shower gel.

Deed started and I wanted to have a DFK which she refused (my friend had already informed me she won't do a DFK (I thought she may have the view: she will give first kiss to her husband only). And she mentioned the exact tag line as I mentioned.

She had quite big melons for her age of around 22-23 yo. Sucked melons till satisfaction. She was enjoying. Went for the BJ for a some time. Headed for missionary, Doggy, WOT and released. Wanted to have second session but couldn't proceed due to some pre scheduled meeting.

Got complete satisfaction. She was completely involved in the act. She was giving real moans. Only issue. Is DFK not allowed which was overcome by service and looks.

Age 22-23.

Looks: 9.5/10 (second best in my life).

Boobs: 11/10 (bigger).

DFK: not allowed.

BJ: 7/10 (not a pro and not that much experienced).

Pussy:10/10 tight girl.

DATY: I didn't asked for.

Anal: no not at all.

Body: 10/10 sufficient flesh with curves.

Involvement: 10/10 (she took all initiatives and directed all time what I have to do LOL).

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: If got chance to meet her I will definitely meet her again.

Overall: 11/10 (Extra marks for looks, I could have given 13/10 but as DFK not allowed hence 11/10).

Damage: 4 k + hotel.

Now whatever written above is generally there in FR's of all VFM girls but my surprise started after deed.

After deed she was exhausted so she just lied over bed for a sometime. I got myself cleaned and just lied near her on the bed. She was just going through her instagram profile and showed me many of her posts on Instagram and facebook. Her posts were with her family, her mother (seemed quite modern from clothing) her younger sister, her friends.

The posts on Instagram shoot at her home showed she is from a quite rich family. She showed her family pics with their Mercedes and another fortuner (which as per her they purchased just 6 month back).

Her house looked awesome in some posh locality. She had some posts in their swing pool, lawn, their factory (reels seems to be some plastic manufacturing factory) with expensive dogs etc. She also had pics from her vacation tour to Dubai, USA and Germany.

In short she was from a very rich family. After watching all these pics / videos / reels on Instagram, she told me she travels. A lot and go to clubs makes friends and takes some 'ayurvedic tobacco (please understand what is this). She also told me she will be leaving for home next day as she was in Pune for almost 10 days. I asked her when she will visit again Pune she smiled and told me "just forget you met me in this lifetime". I asked her for her contact to which she denied to give.

I thought to ask her as she is from such a rich family why she is doing this but then thought "I should just eat mangos, no benefit of counting mango kernels is there".

So at last she booked a cab and left me.

Guys this post was for just sharing my experience with this chick. I don't have her contact. Also in hurry I forget to remember her instagram ID.

Please don't consider me rude but please don't pm me for her contact as I really don't have it. Please note whenever any of forum members have requested me for contacts I have shared with them whatever I had.

This Pune forum is very good from contacts sharing point of view.

I personally want to thanks DathRagnos, bhamsukh1 , Ulalaulala123, coolmots, SpankMastr, BarneyStin2015 for sharing contacts.

In same FR I wanted to add my another experience in nagpur city.

Couple of days before I was in nagpur city (Maharashtr) for some personal work. Booked a good Oyo on outskirts of city in a good colony away from traffic and rush. Got my work completed and I was on my way to hotel. I was thinking to have some fun but I Had no contacts in nagpur so just went to infamous locanto. Got contact of a SP. Contacted the SP and immediately she shared 4 pics. I selected one of them. And fixed deed at 7 k (time around 9 pm). SP told the girl selected is herself only and she needs confirmation as it was too late so she requested for booking amount of 1 k. Considering the kind of city nagpur is I paid her 1 k. After I reached hotel I called her to send me location. She told me she will reach in 10 minutes. But she again asked for 50%advance now my mind strikes and got some hint it may be a fraud.

Guys But Johnny was not in control and I just kicked the first rule of mongering.

"Not to pay advance at all".

And knowing I may be fooled I transferred 3 k more (total 4 k). Then She just switched off her mobile. I waited hoto 11:30 pm and then slept considering myself as a fool.

Guys never pay advance. I thought using my dick and got myself fucked with 4 k.

Total damage:4 k.

Experience: yaa got myself fucked.

WIR: Never (I swear never I will pay any advance).

Please ignore spelling mistakes as it's typed on smartphone (can't take risk to open this website on laptop).

Ulalaulala123
02-02-22, 19:26
Glad you enjoyed bro!

Thanks bro for this chick name from VN spa, finally tried her. She had gone home for new years and now back in town.

Really good figure and quite hygienic as well. No pussy smell at all.

2. 5 K B2 B and she was involved in the act.

My membership at Spa is now over and will not renew as the management is bad is only looking to get the massages over.

Girl is good you can try her.

Thank UlalaUlala bro for the details.

Cheers. !!

Ulalaulala123
02-02-22, 19:32
Bro of all the spa girls who gave FS to me so far, NONE of them had insisted on using cover. Some of them were even worried I had brought one. Most common reason told was that LE searches for cover as evidence if any raid happens.

I'd like to encourage the brother mongers to open up more here on forum in disclosing names of Spas or WGs who do bare jobs too easily, cheaply and especially if you know they are carrying a bug.

My friend suggested Patil to get tested for hiv and she rejected and told him to f of. Then usual her calling him demanding money for her test. He has be abstained from mongering until mid Feb. At least.

RajaTarya2612
02-02-22, 21:09
Been In and Out of mongering for last 8-10 yrs.

Was quite active on ISG when was in Delhi. Hopefully can still help fellow members during Delhi visit.

Now new to Pune and will require your help to make life green again.

Jumbo007
02-03-22, 04:40

My friend suggested Patil to get tested for hiv and she rejected and told him to f of. Then usual her calling him demanding money for her test. He has be abstained from mongering until mid Feb. At least.Alia who used to give bare fun in hara spa and she has moved to P.S. Can be found in previous threads.

Krupa also gives bare. Also, Can be found in previous threads.

Maverick6162
02-03-22, 04:50
Would you please describe your experience with Kathleen in more detail?

She's asking significant amount just for couple of hours, so need to know if she's worth it.I have met her multiple times in the past. Most memorable experiences I had so far were definitely with her. She is not a time watcher and genuinely engages in the deed. Back in 2016-2017 she used to charge around 7 k for couple of sessions. I am not sure how much she asks now. She used to host as well. I lost her contact when I lost my phone and was never able to get back in touch with her. I had shared her number with few brothers on the forum but never managed to get it back.

CoolGuy86
02-03-22, 06:11
Hey guys,

I recently got in touch with indie Neha from Pimple Gurav. Planning to meet her. Anyone who has met her recently can share their feedback. I met her around 7-8 years back in 2014. If anyone who has recently availed her services kindly share the feedback.

Cheers.

TIA.

Cg86.

CoolMots
02-03-22, 07:19
Hello guys,

Met miss 'M' has tattoo of a cursed number (as per Chinese) somewhere on her body (those lucky people who hot chance to meet her may recall her. Please don't post any indications about her on forum post respect her privacy. You can PM me if required).

Got meeting fixed with her through a friend. She didn't shared her contact with me. Directed her how to reach hotel through my friend only.

Pics shared were awesome. As usual I thought pics may be photoshopped. She came my hotel about 30 minutes late. I received her at the hotel gate. She was wearing clothes like the western rock stars wear with a cap, casual shoes. She had good long hairs (I like that so much).

Once we reached inside room she removed her mask and on my god she looked bit more beautiful than the pics shared (pics were deleted immediately don't know why telegram has this feature to delete pics).

We did some chit chatting to get comfortable.

Then she initiated the did by touching. I Removed her clothes one by one. She did the same with me.

She headed for BJ but stopped and told me to get your thing cleaned (it was already cleaned as I just had a proper bath as I ensure hygiene for myself). She took me inside bathroom and cleaned the thing herself with warm water and shower gel.

Deed started and I wanted to have a DFK which she refused (my friend had already informed me she won't do a DFK (I thought she may have the view: she will give first kiss to her husband only). And she mentioned the exact tag line as I mentioned.

She had quite big melons for her age of around 22-23 yo. Sucked melons till satisfaction. She was enjoying. Went for the BJ for a some time. Headed for missionary, Doggy, WOT and released. Wanted to have second session but couldn't proceed due to some pre scheduled meeting.

Got complete satisfaction. She was completely involved in the act. She was giving real moans. Only issue. Is DFK not allowed which was overcome by service and looks.

Age 22-23.

Looks: 9.5/10 (second best in my life).

Boobs: 11/10 (bigger).

DFK: not allowed.

BJ: 7/10 (not a pro and not that much experienced).

Pussy:10/10 tight girl.

DATY: I didn't asked for.

Anal: no not at all.

Body: 10/10 sufficient flesh with curves.

Involvement: 10/10 (she took all initiatives and directed all time what I have to do LOL).

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: If got chance to meet her I will definitely meet her again.

Overall: 11/10 (Extra marks for looks, I could have given 13/10 but as DFK not allowed hence 11/10).

Damage: 4 k + hotel.

Now whatever written above is generally there in FR's of all VFM girls but my surprise started after deed.

After deed she was exhausted so she just lied over bed for a sometime. I got myself cleaned and just lied near her on the bed. She was just going through her instagram profile and showed me many of her posts on Instagram and facebook. Her posts were with her family, her mother (seemed quite modern from clothing) her younger sister, her friends.

The posts on Instagram shoot at her home showed she is from a quite rich family. She showed her family pics with their Mercedes and another fortuner (which as per her they purchased just 6 month back).

Her house looked awesome in some posh locality. She had some posts in their swing pool, lawn, their factory (reels seems to be some plastic manufacturing factory) with expensive dogs etc. She also had pics from her vacation tour to Dubai, USA and Germany.

In short she was from a very rich family. After watching all these pics / videos / reels on Instagram, she told me she travels. A lot and go to clubs makes friends and takes some 'ayurvedic tobacco (please understand what is this). She also told me she will be leaving for home next day as she was in Pune for almost 10 days. I asked her when she will visit again Pune she smiled and told me "just forget you met me in this lifetime". I asked her for her contact to which she denied to give.

I thought to ask her as she is from such a rich family why she is doing this but then thought "I should just eat mangos, no benefit of counting mango kernels is there".

So at last she booked a cab and left me.

Guys this post was for just sharing my experience with this chick. I don't have her contact. Also in hurry I forget to remember her instagram ID.

Please don't consider me rude but please don't pm me for her contact as I really don't have it. Please note whenever any of forum members have requested me for contacts I have shared with them whatever I had.

This Pune forum is very good from contacts sharing point of view.

I personally want to thanks DathRagnos, bhamsukh1 , Ulalaulala123, coolmots, SpankMastr, BarneyStin2015 for sharing contacts.

In same FR I wanted to add my another experience in nagpur city.

Couple of days before I was in nagpur city (Maharashtr) for some personal work. Booked a good Oyo on outskirts of city in a good colony away from traffic and rush. Got my work completed and I was on my way to hotel. I was thinking to have some fun but I Had no contacts in nagpur so just went to infamous locanto. Got contact of a SP. Contacted the SP and immediately she shared 4 pics. I selected one of them. And fixed deed at 7 k (time around 9 pm). SP told the girl selected is herself only and she needs confirmation as it was too late so she requested for booking amount of 1 k. Considering the kind of city nagpur is I paid her 1 k. After I reached hotel I called her to send me location. She told me she will reach in 10 minutes. But she again asked for 50%advance now my mind strikes and got some hint it may be a fraud.

Guys But Johnny was not in control and I just kicked the first rule of mongering.

"Not to pay advance at all".

And knowing I may be fooled I transferred 3 k more (total 4 k). Then She just switched off her mobile. I waited hoto 11:30 pm and then slept considering myself as a fool.

Guys never pay advance. I thought using my dick and got myself fucked with 4 k.

Total damage:4 k.

Experience: yaa got myself fucked.

WIR: Never (I swear never I will pay any advance).

Please ignore spelling mistakes as it's typed on smartphone (can't take risk to open this website on laptop).Thanks. Maddy bro and all other Seniors Pune / Mumbai who really understand the importance of sharing and purpose of this mongering forum.

I personally don't share contacts with people not active on forum and just come here for contact collection or trading contacts. Let's keep multiplying our mongering pleasure through sharing in year 2022.

All serious mongers must have good and bad experiences as there are multiple other ways to get the experience other than this forum. So my rule is who ever is willing to first share their contacts without any tradeoff I open up my treasure for them and believe me it works.

Happy Mongering.

CoolMots.

BarneyStinson8
02-03-22, 07:51
Hello and greetings to all fellow mongers!

Most of my mongering experiences have been outside India because of work. Couple of encounters that I have had in India were mostly through SA, since that is what I used in US and UK. Unfortunately Corona pandemic caused me to return back to India. I am looking to start my mongering journey in Pune. Humble request to members if they can share contact of an indie. My preference is high end, sophisticated and willing to please kind of girls. I hope I would get help to get my journey started and build some real good friendships as well. You all be safe, take care.

Ltyrion5
02-03-22, 07:59
Hello bro,

Can you share few leads in Kolhapur. I can return a favor.

Hello,

Does any one have the digits on Priya? 55 yr old MILF. DMed PuneRomper but no reply yet. M in Pune for 4 days, would like to try a MILF. Can anyone share the contact, can return the favour in Kolhapur.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Averma1067
02-03-22, 08:54
Thanks to all the brothers for help with Krupa's contact. Met her a couple of days ago. Since a lot has been written about her already so nothing new to add other than it was an enjoyable experience. One thing was clear that Ritu is still the blowjob queen as although Krupa gave a decent one she came nowhere close to her. Other than that I found her voluptuous (in my definition) and I quite enjoy that. Charges were the same.

Once I left her place I decided to go to a spa for a massage. Booked an appointment at the trusted old spa in Aundh that is mentioned a lot in the forum. It was almost 6. 30 by the time I reached and I casually checked with the counter if the Thai masseuse who I had written about earlier was available. Fortunately she was and she recognised me. Excellent massage as always thoroughly relaxing. She takes a lot of efforts to please during the massage. Popped the question and she agreed for 3 k for BJ like last time. Had a minor embarrassment when I realised I was 200 bucks short but she just gave me a smile and asked me to pay the difference next time. Compensated her with a dairy milk I was carrying. She went in toilet to use Listerine, came out and cleaned my tool with some wipes. Proceeded to undress which was surprising for me since we had only agreed on BJ but I didn't complain. Proceeded to give me a nice b2 b before a sloppy BJ. Both of us got pretty horny and I asked if she was game for FS. She just smiled and asked me how much I would pay her. I put the question back to her but she seemed to have a change of heart saying that lets not do it as she feared I would let other customers know and they all would ask her for it. I left it at that and let her continue her BJ. I took a little while to cum because of the earlier action but ended up unloading on her face. She cleaned me and proceeded to complete the massage. What I liked about her was that although the counter guy knocked on the door to let us know time was up she still want on to complete the session with a nice head massage. Overall a good day for me. The only downside was the counter charges. The guy would not budge below 2200 and asked me to opt for package which I declined.

Raaj001
02-03-22, 09:10
Hi Raaj001,

Can you share some details about this girl like name, last three digits of phone, how to contact etc.Her name is Megha I dnt have number. Do you know her or went for service?

SpankMastr
02-03-22, 09:38
Looks like a hell of an experience you had. Glad you got this type of lead.

Also, for the KLPD, its always learning through the hard way. It has happened with most of us once or couple of times, but hope it won't happen again.

Always remember Guys: No advance!

Cheers.

Hello guys,

Once we reached inside room she removed her mask and on my god she looked bit more beautiful than the pics shared (pics were deleted immediately don't know why telegram has this feature to delete pics).

SpankMastr
02-03-22, 09:44
Check PM.

I have met her multiple times in the past. Most memorable experiences I had so far were definitely with her. She is not a time watcher and genuinely engages in the deed. Back in 2016-2017 she used to charge around 7 k for couple of sessions. I am not sure how much she asks now. She used to host as well. I lost her contact when I lost my phone and was never able to get back in touch with her. I had shared her number with few brothers on the forum but never managed to get it back.

PuneLoverBoy
02-03-22, 10:02
Bhai log. Does anyone tried this lady from Mr.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/hot-wife-available-for-paid-sex

Price is 10 k for 2 hours. Plus hotel booking.

Raaj001
02-03-22, 10:11
Hello guys,

I am looking for Bengali girl for real meet. Does any one has any idea or know some one?

Please let me know if recently meet any Bengali girl.

BarneyStinson8
02-03-22, 11:15
I have moved to Pune recently. Would request fellow mangers and seniors to help with some indie contacts for now. I will reciprocate in case I find some contact. Looking for high end, sophisticated, classy contacts. Be safe and keep enjoying.

Raaj001
02-03-22, 12:00
Hello brothers,

Does any one know any Bengali girl how added recently to Pune?

I am looking for Bengali girl for make out.

If any one has any contact or experience please share.

Vinvik79
02-03-22, 15:06
Any review on wawa therapist working at former president spa also damages Patang has left spa any idea where she is working now.

Jumbo007
02-03-22, 16:54
Better to wear protection much before the deed starts and don't go for uncovered BJ whether it's Ritu or anyone.

DFK has less risks I think.

Sen Sex
02-03-22, 16:59
I scan thru Locanto ads occasionally and apply my filter to shortlist genuine indie. I noticed one adv which was a one liner giving Telegram ID as contact.

I sent message on TG and after few hours got a reply giving a number and to mention 'Saurabh' as reference.

Checked on truecaller and found out that name is prayer in Hindi / Marathi and a common Marathi surname. Profile pic on whatsapp is reasonably good.

So have decided to meet her tomorrow (4-Feb). Charges are 8 k for 2 sessions plus hotel.

Will post my experience after meeting. So far getting good vibes, fingers crossed.

As usual, will share contact with fellow brothers who have history of positive contributions, not just contact requester.

Vk786
02-03-22, 18:05
Her name is Megha I dnt have number. Do you know her or went for service?I don't know her but know one more near to place you mentioned. How did you find out about her? If any ads, can you give some hint? I can go and try her out.

BarneyStinson8
02-03-22, 18:07
I found this couple on MR. They are quoting 8 k for 2 shots. Has anyone tried them? Planning to meet them.

Pune Bro
02-03-22, 19:13

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/hot-wife-available-for-paid-sex

Price is 10 k for 2 hours. Plus hotel booking.Same pics are available on a profile on Locanto, I contacted about 6 months back and their reply was short with same charges. Didn't try back then. Double check if they're the same couple or anyone else using their pics.

RajaTarya2612
02-03-22, 21:21
Yes. I know. Though have not tried yet. She's pending for long.

Available at trusted MP.

Hello brothers,

If any one has any contact or experience please share.

Raaj001
02-03-22, 21:59
I don't know her but know one more near to place you mentioned. How did you find out about her? If any ads, can you give some hint? I can go and try her out.She is sort brown in color and has good boobs.

And may be loose pussy. Recently shifted to Pune.

Tintin7137
02-04-22, 04:06
Couple of experiences at Sleep spa at Aundh during the turn of the year.

NE Miss E:

Short & chubby. A mini BBW. Massage wasn't great but playful from the beginning. Without any discussion of commercials, went all the way. Lots of giggling & small talk, good attitude.

Thai. Ms Forbidden fruit:

Good massage. Good chat. Downside was a break in between to collect an online delivery! Very agressive during b2 b. Rubbing of her bare puss over the dick was as close to going all the way.

Damage 3 k on both.

Raaj001
02-04-22, 06:03

Available at trusted MP.May I please have her more details. How to find her and name. What is trusted MP? I'm new for this.

Bhamsookh1
02-04-22, 06:56
A week old FR. Will try to keep it short as few bros have already shared their experiences with her.

Things I liked: Young chick with above average face and nice slim body. Good eagerness to make me cum haha, I was not cumming as had taken long lasting pill and 1st time in life lasted 20 minutes compared to <5 minutes earlier (thank you tadalafil+dapoxetine tablet creator). She was jumping like a monkey on my johnny for long time. The room was ringing with sounds of thap thap thap LOL. Finished in missy.

Things that were so so: Bit loose kitty. Doesn't allow fingering. No DATY but I didn't insist much either..Did you notice stains pimples in her inner thighs. Did you book oyo near undri?

Bhamsookh1
02-04-22, 07:00
Hello guys,

I was completely flat by her looks..Wooh bro she is a GF material. I think she is the same whose parents are divorced. She never tells her true name. She is doing this for experiment. She also is tad bit moody. Even I don't have her contact. She parties a lot. I don't have insta but I suggest Best is to follow her insta and pick her up from a club she often visit.

Bhamsookh1
02-04-22, 07:02
Alia who used to give bare fun in hara spa and she has moved to P.S. Can be found in previous threads.

Krupa also gives bare. Also, Can be found in previous threads.Thanks. Alia is in Delhi when I last spoke with her. We know regarding Krupa. Nisha kondhwa did it too but she is inactive.

Bhamsookh1
02-04-22, 07:05
Bro of all the spa girls who gave FS to me so far, NONE of them had insisted on using cover. Some of them were even worried I had brought one. Most common reason told was that LE searches for cover as evidence if any raid happens.Bro that is a seriously dangerous news. Need to report. I also have come across therapist who say clear no.

Even for 5 or 6 k. Puja, nayan, mina from vivant, haragao and crystal also do bare.

Bhamsookh1
02-04-22, 07:08
Thanks to all the brothers for help with Krupa's contact. Met her a couple of days ago. Since a lot has been written about her already so nothing new to add other than it was an enjoyable experience. One thing was clear that Ritu is still the blowjob queen as although Krupa gave a decent one she came nowhere close to her. Other than that I found her voluptuous (in my definition) and I quite enjoy that. Charges were the same.

Once I left her place I decided to go to a spa for a massage. Booked an appointment at the trusted old spa in Aundh that is mentioned a lot in the forum. It was almost 6. 30 by the time I reached and I casually checked with the counter if the Thai masseuse who I had written about earlier was available. Fortunately she was and she recognised me. Excellent massage as always thoroughly relaxing. She takes a lot of efforts to please during the massage. Popped the question and she agreed for 3 k for BJ like last time. Had a minor embarrassment when I realised I was 200 bucks short but she just gave me a smile and asked me to pay the difference next time. Compensated her with a dairy milk I was carrying. She went in toilet to use Listerine, came out and cleaned my tool with some wipes. Proceeded to undress which was surprising for me since we had only agreed on BJ but I didn't complain. Proceeded to give me a nice b2 b before a sloppy BJ. Both of us got pretty horny and I asked if she was game for FS. She just smiled and asked me how much I would pay her. I put the question back to her but she seemed to have a change of heart saying that lets not do it as she feared I would let other customers know and they all would ask her for it. I left it at that and let her continue her BJ. I took a little while to cum because of the earlier action but ended up unloading on her face. She cleaned me and proceeded to complete the massage.2200 is expensive but that's what spas charge if they have in demand and quality Thais. You can always balance it by negotiating with therapist as long as you are getting good service.

Bhamsookh1
02-04-22, 07:10
I have moved to Pune recently. Would request fellow mangers and seniors to help with some indie contacts for now. I will reciprocate in case I find some contact. Looking for high end, sophisticated, classy contacts. Be safe and keep enjoying.Sorry to be a bore and of no help but on SA as high end genuine stuff. Indies are not high end and SPs are not genuine.

Bhamsookh1
02-04-22, 07:13
Hello brothers,

If any one has any contact or experience please share.Sorry to be a bore and of no help but as per me no indies in Pune are bongs. There are many SPs who have bongs. PM mongers who know such SPs. I personally don't do SP anymore.

MatureMan29
02-04-22, 07:14

Price is 10 k for 2 hours. Plus hotel booking.I had contacted before few weeks. Conditions like if its hotel booking, then the husband will wait in the car and if it at any apartment then husband will wait in adjacent room. My full face pic was required, but she will not share her face pic. I told her that I can't commit and go on booking a hotel without seeing the face. To which she was adamant and hence I let it go.

MatureMan29
02-04-22, 07:16
Any review on wawa therapist working at former president spa also damages Patang has left spa any idea where she is working now.I was also told that Patang has left. Don't know her whereabouts. I didn't like massage quality of wawa.

Bhamsookh1
02-04-22, 07:17
Better to wear protection much before the deed starts and don't go for uncovered BJ whether it's Ritu or anyone.

DFK has less risks I think.Not on protection but properly cleaning of genitals and mouth before and after of both parties with proper solutions is a must. Regarding DFK if the girl is infected then area surrounding your lips is not going to look good in fact embarrassing. So save DFK for the exclusives. Definitely never with a spa girl.

MahendraBahuba
02-04-22, 07:26
Hey guys,

It's been a while that put up any FR. Mostly since I dint do anything since 3 years. So wanted to get back in the game. Last week met with Krupa. She is good, looks average but efforts and service 10/10.

Now the thing is while doing the act I was not getting proper erection and that did hamper my mood. I was wondering if someone can suggest a good sexologist in Pune.

Thanks,

MB.

Vinvik79
02-04-22, 09:29
What about looks and service for which we go.

Any other option you know having good assets and service good BJ is a must thanks.

I was also told that Patang has left. Don't know her whereabouts. I didn't like massage quality of wawa.

Raaj001
02-04-22, 10:04

Available at trusted MP.Could you please let me know more about this. About looks and how get in touch with her. Which MP?

Kp6305
02-04-22, 10:27
Having itch to try local Marathi housewife or girl, any leads?

Can reciprocate with Hyderabad or Pune contacts that I have.

FedStar
02-04-22, 10:40
I had contacted before few weeks. Conditions like if its hotel booking, then the husband will wait in the car and if it at any apartment then husband will wait in adjacent room. My full face pic was required, but she will not share her face pic. I told her that I can't commit and go on booking a hotel without seeing the face. To which she was adamant and hence I let it go.Same here in touch with her and planning but not shared her faceless pic also.

Vk786
02-04-22, 11:14
She is sort brown in color and has good boobs.

And may be loose pussy. Recently shifted to Pune.How do you know these details?

Kfd24
02-04-22, 13:58
After spending fine time in Mumbai, wanted to try thai food back home. Went to a spa at seasons road end in Aundh. Asked for Hara as recommended earlier. She is available and counter boy told me that she is in big demand. I tried to bargain from 1500 to 1200 but he was not agreeing and told me that minimum is 1500. I backed off and went to other nearby spa. Other spa Counter boy was very friendly. They have 2 thai, 1 NE and 2 indians. Opted for Thai lady. She is beautiful and petite. Inside room, bargained hard for B2 B from 3 k to 2. 2. Afterwards it was complete bliss, she became completely nude, sucked boobs to the hearts content, she allowed bit fingering and wonderful B2 B and fantastic handjob. Later on ahe joined me in shower. Good higenic girl. She was ok for blowjob for 4 k which I felt very high and rejected. Also was not carrying protection and I don't do bare BJ from spa girl. But she was fine for bare BJ. I wanted her to try out outside for FS but she is not willing. Counter 1200, b2 b 2200. I saw NE with big boobs and big ass. Will try her next time.Is it located in the same building? Or Sleep Spa?

Ulalaulala123
02-04-22, 15:13
Yes bro, noticed the stains but I was ready for it since other FRs also mentioned it, so didn't pay much attention. I booked place in KN. She didn't ask any extra money for travel even though she said it took almost 45 minutes to reach.

Did you notice stains pimples in her inner thighs. Did you book oyo near undri?

MatureMan29
02-04-22, 16:51
What about looks and service for which we go.

Any other option you know having good assets and service good BJ is a must thanks.Look wise she is next to Patang in my opinion. I didn't personally like the service and find Viv Richards wife a good service provider, but unfortunately her looks are below par as per me. New to mongering in Pune and doesn't know much birds.

Vinvik79
02-04-22, 18:15
But I have read she provides service only in last 10 minutes which is a downside does she do good BJ And can she provide service for long which I am looking for.

Thanks for your reply bhai.

Look wise she is next to Patang in my opinion. I didn't personally like the service and find Viv Richards wife a good service provider, but unfortunately her looks are below par as per me. New to mongering in Pune and doesn't know much birds.

CoolMots
02-04-22, 18:20
Is it located in the same building? Or Sleep Spa?Same building on first floor. Not sleep spa.

HornyPathan
02-05-22, 04:17
Hey, can you share where is the sleep spa and in which area PM is active cheers HP.

Same building on first floor. Not sleep spa.

King Khan
02-05-22, 06:03
Anybody availed service from above couple from MR?

Quoting 5 k, 8 k and 12 k.

MasalaWingz
02-05-22, 08:46
Hey guys,

It's been a while that put up any FR. Mostly since I dint do anything since 3 years. So wanted to get back in the game. Last week met with Krupa. She is good, looks average but efforts and service 10/10.

Now the thing is while doing the act I was not getting proper erection and that did hamper my mood. I was wondering if someone can suggest a good sexologist in Pune..There's an app where you can meet a doc online. Try out Docsapp they do prescriptions as well and has worked well for me.

Bhamsookh1
02-05-22, 11:28
Fellows,

Beware while entering hotels with fake or others ID's with WGs or girlfriend plbe careful and don't do it. Police has caught a guy in Pune doing same. News should be available for details.

Bhamsookh1
02-05-22, 11:40
But I have read she provides service only in last 10 minutes which is a downside does she do good BJ And can she provide service for long which I am looking for.

Thanks for your reply bhai.Most therapists would do B2B from 1st min from your 2nd meeting if you tell them too depending on your rapport. Unless someone crazy like the Thai Ann who's gone back forever.

Man In India
02-05-22, 12:05
Archismile Bro on MR.

Can you PM me?

Thanks.

Kp6305
02-05-22, 13:32
Had contact of Snehal which was active in pimple Saudagar 5-6 years back, contacted her she seems still into business, and quoting 4 k for St, anyone has any reviews about he?

Is she worth 4 k?

Ulalaulala123
02-05-22, 13:33
Bro how did it go? Did you meet her. Is she genuine?

I scan thru Locanto ads occasionally and apply my filter to shortlist genuine indie. I noticed one adv which was a one liner giving Telegram ID as contact.

I sent message on TG and after few hours got a reply giving a number and to mention 'Saurabh' as reference.

Checked on truecaller and found out that name is prayer in Hindi / Marathi and a common Marathi surname. Profile pic on whatsapp is reasonably good.

So have decided to meet her tomorrow (4-Feb). Charges are 8 k for 2 sessions plus hotel.

Will post my experience after meeting. So far getting good vibes, fingers crossed.

As usual, will share contact with fellow brothers who have history of positive contributions, not just contact requester.

Sen Sex
02-05-22, 15:06
I did not try this due to some other reasons but have a strong feeling that this is not an indie but a standard SP managed operation. The girl who talked to me on Thu evening was different, profile pic in whatsapp DP is different than the girl who shared her pic on Fri morning. Can share the TG ID & number if any one wants to go head.

As I had taken a day off and booked an Oyo already, went ahead with Nargis (thanks Rahul2007 for sharing her number) late afternoon. Few FRs are already there on her so won't elaborate much. My experience was in line with other FRs, overall 6 on 10 experience. She is in need of money so requested me to share her number with other 'decent' folks. Please don't increase her price from 2.5 k per session.

JizzyB
02-05-22, 15:59
Hello Folks,

How's the mongering scene in Pune nowadays? Any improvement or still kind of drought?

Is LE still raiding dens or have become lenient? Few years ago there was a place where mongering was fully operational ahead of P*sungi (S*wad road). Is it operational or completely closed down?

Looking forward for some action while I visit Pune in 1-2 months. Would appreciate if kind members of Pune forum could share contact details or leads.

TIA.

-JizzyB.

Rohan007
02-05-22, 16:26

Quoting 5 k, 8 k and 12 k.Their TG ID ends with 1234? Then yes Brother, I tried them in September near P.S. She is avg fair, medium build, short, her husband dark in complexion and slim. We booked OYO near P.S, they came on scooty, stays nearby I guess. First Husband was insisting on staying in room, (in other room) while we do, I said not comfortable, then she only requested him to wait outside.

About the deed, she don't do BJ, only CBJ, avg boobs, little bit fat on tummy, nice to talk to. She said she don't do kissing also, but did with me, no DFK though, depends upon person, she said. Did in missionary, doggy, finished in miss. Not a time watcher, neither hurried. After deed also we stayed talking about different thing and about mongering.

Overall.

Look: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Kissing: 4/10.

CBJ: 5/10.

WIR: overall ok but expensive for what she offers. Repeatable for 3 k All inclusive.

Damages:

One shot 5 K + hotel 1000 (not sure exact amt I paid for hotel though).

Atool
02-05-22, 17:11
I would like to thanks SR member HBK26 ,Ulalaulala123,FedStar for provide me leads but some how max lead already committed date to other members & some are out station. Few not reply.

So I try my luck on SA after paying big 1 month subscriptions I feel its waste of money bcz all angel want make billion money, which I feel more costly than Pune to Thailand 1st class trip.

With zero encounters moving back this time from Pune. ! Looking same support in next time.

& got 1 Hinjewadi SA couple they cost 1 session 20 k if anyone want information please free to contact me PM is active.

TigerCalling
02-05-22, 17:54
Hi All,

Just came to Pune last week only after spending 4 yrs in Europe. Forgot my old ID, therefore created new one. Still remember those old days where Pune people travel to Mumbai to meet Elisha, Shweta, Priya due to less activity in Pune.

Calling out for help if fellow mongers can help with new reliable contacts?

If possible, let's also meet sometime for drinks.

Cheers.

Bhamsookh1
02-05-22, 18:22
Just a couple of suggestions when it comes to contact sharing. I normally share contacts with genuine needy newbies, people who add something to forum instead of just demanding and I know lot of forums has issues with Mumbai forum that they don't share their contacts with other forums which has helped them maintain quality and costs. We should follow similar. I only share contacts with those Mumbai guys who share their contacts with not seniors only but also genuine newbies.

Namson
02-05-22, 18:36

Quoting 5 k, 8 k and 12 k.They are fake couple, guy is an agent. Ask for face reveal of girl before meeting.

Bhamsookh1
02-05-22, 18:44
Went to spa opp zensar as LE is lenient there now. Walked in and he said 1400 for 45 plus 15. I paid. He said there is 1 Thai and few NE and locals. I said Thai but girl not a old woman or ladyboy. I chose Thai named Hindi synonym of Take and make that twice. Round faced fair slight make up average build girl about 5 ft 4. Smelt nice. Came with pouch. I was in dispo. Asked her to gargle and I garbled too she appreciated. She asked about cleaning tool. I told her ai won't take dispo off for now so don't worry. She asked do I want message to direct extras. I said lets start with message which is what I am here for and then see. She started with a fab message. After 10 to 15 minutes she asked me to get in doggy position and bliss. She messaged my bum and groin, back, neck, arms and chest while leaning on me. First for me but loved it. After 30 minutes she asked me to turn and saw the hard tool she touched it and typical Thai said that Biig. And she again popped question told her ok to not remove her panties I don't want lip kiss or BJ so I will give you 2 k. She said ok sweetly with smile. Toyed with her body for 15 minutes and she loved it. Kneaded her boobies medium size and decently firm. Large areola which was dark pink. Paid her after deed. B2B was wonderful. Fingered her with thumb and then index and mide finger together. Her pussy is soft tight and smelt sweet. She was moaning so nice and natural that I almost thought of inserting and exploding but controlled. We both bit sweaty and tried showered together. Was so good that went again next day but reception said she quit. Left very disappointed. Always take numbers guys such time. Also lot of Thais are silicon, old moms of pre ops so do tell your requirement at reception before. Sad I didn't take her number. If anyone meets her at any spa then do please report.

Bhamsookh1
02-05-22, 18:49
Hey guys,

Now the thing is while doing the act I was not getting proper erection and that did hamper my mood. I was wondering if someone can suggest a good sexologist in Pune.

Thanks,

MB.Dr kasar is the best in Pune.

Ulalaulala123
02-05-22, 19:54
Bro seems your PM is active now. Have sent a PM for Shruti's digits.

Yes brother, hotel name starts with A. Not sure if owner sits on reception as I got her contact directly, but while talking to her, she said she gets some clients through hotels also, they call her if any guest ask for the service availability. So your best bet is go to reception, ask the rates for room and then ask for her by name they will call her. I know it's long shot but currently this is only the way as I haven't activate PM yet.

ILookGood
02-06-22, 04:36
Hello Players,

Just arrived at Pune for the first time and truly hungry.

Where do you suggest I start?

Hunter0077
02-06-22, 05:12
Had contact of Snehal which was active in pimple Saudagar 5-6 years back, contacted her she seems still into business, and quoting 4 k for St, anyone has any reviews about he?

Is she worth 4 k?Snehal.

Yes bro, worth for 4 k. Also go for Anal with her. She is awesome in that.

Thanks.

TigerCalling
02-06-22, 06:13
Hi guys,

I had just tried Ms Hara (very much discussed girl last month) from and Spa which is in Aundh. At and Spa all of the Thai therapists are in huge demand. This was my first visit to the spa so don't have an idea about the other therapists. I arrived directly at the spa I had not booked an appointment and all the Thai therapists were busy and there was a guy waiting for his turn. I enquired about Hara (if she's booked by someone for the next slot) and the counter guy said she's not booked so was happy that I will try her today for sure. He told me that I need to wait for 10-15 minutes for her to finish the therapy. I waited for almost half an hour after which she got free. I paid 1.5 k and went in the room, which was clean and aromatic luckily with some nice music.

I quickly changed in my birthday suit as I don't like to wear dispos, I like to be rather clear of the fact that I am here for some serious fun and not massage. She arrives moments later with some water bottles and her small pouch with essentials (moisturizer, body wash etc) She was happy that I was not wearing disposable. She gave me a soft spank and told me to lie face downwards, she started the massage with the legs and reached slowly the groin area directly touched and said Hello, to my little brother. I told her I want bum massage with ample oil she happily agreed and started with the same and the next 20 min she left no part of my bum, crack and groin area untouched after which she directly inserted her finger up my ass. Meanwhile I was really getting her excited with the flirty talk and she was responding well with her naughty giggles. She actually started stroking my johnyy boy before even discussing the money while me facing downwards it was amazing feeling. She was stroking with one hand and fingering my ass with other. I was enjoying it while continuously teasing her with my feet after about 5 minutes I gave up to the strokes and finally released the load..Hi All,

Can anyone please share co-ordinates of this spa along with the therapist name? I can't offer anything now, but may be in coming days will share my experiences? Thanks a lot.

CoolMots
02-06-22, 06:25
Hey, can you share where is the sleep spa and in which area PM is active cheers HP.Bro, not tried sleep spa but Pmed you the spa and therapist details I mentioned in my previous FR.

Bhamsookh1
02-06-22, 08:01
Pune fb cpl Vihaan roohi are quoting exorbitant price of 25 k for 2 sess. They weren't ready to nego much. She looks very similar and very hot in all her pics though they are are faceless and they wouldn't share them. Looking at her body 15 k per night is good but need to see that face before.

MJojo
02-06-22, 11:30
Active again after many years. So many new fellows have joined and have became legends.

I was active socially but could not post FRs here. But anyway, I am posting one now.

Few days ago visited A spa in KH. They just had one therapist from TH named Gulaab in English.

After entering into the therapy room, I tried disposables. And I could not just fit in (May be I have added few extra pounds) so somehow I kept on.

The massage was great and it looked like she was a professional therapist. As hints, she would touch the johnny and would have light laughter. Mid massage, the question popped. I could negotiate B2B for 2 k.

The deed started and we both were aroused as I kept on fingering her pussy. The boobs were OK, but ass was killer. As B2B progressed, I had the urge to have FS and asked her. She was reluctant initially but I guess we both were in mood to get it done.

Fortunately I was carrying condoms. She washed me before applying condom and the deed started. Few strokes of missionary pos, few strokes of GoT and climax in doggy.

Boobs: 6/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Figure: 8/10.

Ass: 10/10.

Damage: 3.5 k and tip 500.

Funny thing is. This entire episode happened with mask intact on my face.

MaximumDry
02-06-22, 12:40
Having had read multiple reviews I was intrigued, so decided to give a go. Spa receptionist said she's available, also non negotiable counter charge of 1.5 k which seems standard now a days.

I visited in the afternoon. She entered the room in about 5 minutes. First impressions were modest, she was wearing mask all along. She did decent massage, in between giving plenty of hints. She asked me if I was interested in extras, for which I nodded in approval. 3 k was decided for B2B incl BJ. She took her mask and outfit off. To be totally honest she didn't turn out to be my type. Maybe because I thought her age was a bit more for my liking as I'm more into younger crowd of 20-22. In terms of service however she totally made up for it. Very GFE kind of participation. She did no rush and tried to please as much as she could. DFK, slow and sensual BJ, rimming was all on the plate. As pointed out in earlier reviews, she seemed quite concerned with maintaining hygiene as well, a plus point. Spa had clean shower which I liked. If you are interested in GFE kind of event incl almost everything but not FS then this girl might be worthwhile. OTOH, if you are strictly looking for young girl with good looks only then you can give her a miss.

Gabbar1
02-06-22, 14:15
Active again after many years. So many new fellows have joined and have became legends.

I was active socially but could not post FRs here. But anyway, I am posting one now.

Few days ago visited A spa in KH. They just had one therapist from TH named Gulaab in English.

After entering into the therapy room, I tried disposables. And I could not just fit in (May be I have added few extra pounds) so somehow I kept on.

The massage was great and it looked like she was a professional therapist. As hints, she would touch the johnny and would have light laughter. Mid massage, the question popped. I could negotiate B2B for 2 k.

The deed started and we both were aroused as I kept on fingering her pussy. The boobs were OK, but ass was killer. As B2B progressed, I had the urge to have FS and asked her. She was reluctant initially but I guess we both were in mood to get it done..Can you share some more hints on area. What is KH?

Btbtbt1968
02-06-22, 15:47
Hi Guys.

I am arriving at Pune in 4 weeks. I'd like to take a lady to my hotel. Not to her place. I also want to see the lady in real, not in photos, exchange a few words (even if I don't speak Hindi), and face gestures.

Looking at the forum, I struggle to find pickup places and pickup streets.

Is it common to take someone from Budhwar peth to a hotel? If not, where can I find ladies?

Lastly, please let me know if any of the places is also active during daytime.

Thank you very much for any info shared.

CoolMots
02-06-22, 16:30
Just a couple of suggestions when it comes to contact sharing. I normally share contacts with genuine needy newbies, people who add something to forum instead of just demanding and I know lot of forums has issues with Mumbai forum that they don't share their contacts with other forums which has helped them maintain quality and costs. We should follow similar. I only share contacts with those Mumbai guys who share their contacts with not seniors only but also genuine newbies.Fully agree with you bro.

CoolMots.

Ulalaulala123
02-06-22, 18:38
Bro is it Della or Imperia? I think problem with these spas is that not many footfalls happening. Multiple therapists had told me they will be shifting to KP or VN as not many customers coming.

Went to spa opp zensar as LE is lenient there now. Walked in and he said 1400 for 45 plus 15. I paid. He said there is 1 Thai and few NE and locals. I said Thai but girl not a old woman or ladyboy. I chose Thai named Hindi synonym of Take and make that twice. Round faced fair slight make up average build girl about 5 ft 4. Smelt nice. Came with pouch. I was in dispo. Asked her to gargle and I garbled too she appreciated. She asked about cleaning tool. I told her ai won't take dispo off for now so don't worry. She asked do I want message to direct extras. I said lets start with message which is what I am here for and then see. She started with a fab message. After 10 to 15 minutes she asked me to get in doggy position and bliss. She messaged my bum and groin, back, neck, arms and chest while leaning on me. First for me but loved it. After 30 minutes she asked me to turn and saw the hard tool she touched it and typical Thai said that Biig. And she again popped question told her ok to not remove her panties I don't want lip kiss or BJ so I will give you 2 k. She said ok sweetly with smile. Toyed with her body for 15 minutes and she loved it. Kneaded her boobies medium size and decently firm. Large areola which was dark pink. Paid her after deed. B2B was wonderful. Fingered her with thumb and then index and mide finger together. Her pussy is soft tight and smelt sweet. She was moaning so nice and natural that I almost thought of inserting and exploding but controlled. We both bit sweaty and tried showered together. Was so good that went again next day but reception said she quit. Left very disappointed. Always take numbers guys such time. Also lot of Thais are silicon, old moms of pre ops so do tell your requirement at reception before. Sad I didn't take her number. If anyone meets her at any spa then do please report.

CoolMots
02-06-22, 19:17
If someone has her contact, please pm me. Also share your experience if possible. Posted this in Mumbai forum as well. Seems she operates in both Mumbai and Pune location.

Bhamsookh1
02-06-22, 19:18
Bro is it Della or Imperia? I think problem with these spas is that not many footfalls happening. Multiple therapists had told me they will be shifting to KP or VN as not many customers coming.You are probably right. Its the only spa in Texas tower building.

Ulalaulala123
02-06-22, 19:28
Being a sucker for good looks, decided to try my luck with Miss A again, even though one bro has mentioned she doesn't wash herself after deed. Made sure I am her first (for the day, as Russell Peters says haha).

This time she was very friendly, asked me if I will be a cheapo again or will take service. Took B2 B, munched her tits and kitty to hearts content, with 2 finger fingering.

Popped up the question of FS next time. And her answer was: why next time, pay now and enjoy. I told no cover, she said no problem release outside. Ulala!

Now I am not sure if she was just kidding or really meant it, but I didn't give in to temptation and decided to not proceed with bare. Also her quote was high, similar to demands by other spa birds. But can be negotiated I think.

One more thing, she was very hesitant to do anything with lights on. Didn't show her pussy and didn't bath. Not sure if she is infected with anything!

MahendraBahuba
02-06-22, 19:42
Dr kasar is the best in Pune.Thanks bro!

Btbtbt1968
02-07-22, 01:03
Hi Guys,

I will arrive at Pune in 4 weeks and I'd like to take a bird to my hotel. Not to her place. Before taking, I want to see the lady in real, not in photos, exchange a few words (even if I don't speak Hindi), and face gestures. So SP is not what I am looking for.

Can I take a lady from Budhwar peth to my hotel? If not, can you tell me approximate locations to pickup a bird? Pubs? Streets?

Lastly, please share if the places are available during day time as well.

Thank you very much for any information shared.

PuneRomper
02-07-22, 05:55
Hey VJ, is she the one with number ending 974?

Your FR is tempting, are there any photos anywhere? Or could you PM them to me?

Many thanks.

WIR. Occasionally.

Pratty69
02-07-22, 08:10
Bro,

BP is not a great place but may have some good birds. Refrain from girls standing on the streets and inviting. Those are rip offs. You just have to go to the dingy places, finish the job and come out. However, plenty of inde and can be taken to OYO hotels.

All the best.

Pratty69.

Hi Guys.

I am arriving at Pune in 4 weeks. I'd like to take a lady to my hotel. Not to her place. I also want to see the lady in real, not in photos, exchange a few words (even if I don't speak Hindi), and face gestures.

Looking at the forum, I struggle to find pickup places and pickup streets.

Is it common to take someone from Budhwar peth to a hotel? If not, where can I find ladies?

Lastly, please let me know if any of the places is also active during daytime.

Thank you very much for any info shared.

Btbtbt1968
02-07-22, 09:45
If someone has her contact, please pm me. Also share your experience if possible. Posted this in Mumbai forum as well. Seems she operates in both Mumbai and Pune location.I see the same image under Delhi Connaught Place. Search under callgin site.

Maybe the image is not genuine.

KenTheRockstar
02-07-22, 10:46
Clear your inbox buddy.

Once I left her place I decided to go to a spa for a massage. Booked an appointment at the trusted old spa in Aundh that is mentioned a lot in the forum. It was almost 6. 30 by the time I reached and I casually checked with the counter if the Thai masseuse who I had written about earlier was available. Fortunately she was and she recognised me. Excellent massage as always thoroughly relaxing. She takes a lot of efforts to please during the massage. Popped the question and she agreed for 3 k for BJ like last time. Had a minor embarrassment when I realised I was 200 bucks short but she just gave me a smile and asked me to pay the difference next time. Compensated her with a dairy milk I was carrying. She went in toilet to use Listerine, came out and cleaned my tool with some wipes. Proceeded to undress which was surprising for me since we had only agreed on BJ but I didn't complain. Proceeded to give me a nice b2 b before a sloppy BJ. Both of us got pretty horny and I asked if she was game for FS. She just smiled and asked me how much I would pay her. I put the question back to her but she seemed to have a change of heart saying that lets not do it as she feared I would let other customers know and they all would ask her for it. I left it at that and let her continue her BJ. I took a little while to cum because of the earlier action but ended up unloading on her face. She cleaned me and proceeded to complete the massage..

SuperBMan
02-07-22, 11:23
Hi fellow mongers,

I am new to this forum. I have some experience with SA and MR girls. However, would prefer Pune based indies. Can seniors help me with contacts of some indies?

Much appreciated and will share a few contacts of what I have.

Ulalaulala123
02-07-22, 12:26
Hi KenTheRockstar bro, trying to reply to your PM but it seems to be full.

MidnightGamer
02-07-22, 12:39
Thanks BarneyStin and Kumar89 for contact and ref.

Tries 2 weeks ago this VFM miss nrgs.

Contacted her and gave the ref and decided to meet at booked place. Started with some chitchat and we undressed each other. Grabbed her from the back rubbing my tool on her ass and pressed the melons. Played with her body, sucked the melons. Fingered her a lot and she was enjoying. After some time she started with BJ, put the see and then pounded her in miss, wot, doggy and released in miss again. Overall a satisfactory experience.

Damage - 2. 5 k + arrangement.

WIR. Yes.

MidnightGamer
02-07-22, 12:56
On the last Saturday, was having time in hand. As per reports, went to the spa near to fuel station and asked for miss Hara. As I went early, she was on her route. Booked her and I was assigned a couple room, big room with shower. She arrived after 20 minutes with pouch. I was lying on the bed without dispo. To my surprise, she started with bum massage instead of legs. I was enjoying it so much as she grabbed Johny with one hand and another was doing bum massage. It was really a good feeling. As said in one of the report, she talks with Johny sometime taking in hand sometime in mouth, hahaha. 40 minutes were passed and she popped a question for extras. Asked for the menu, b2 b BJ TL HJ was available. Opt for b2 b and she undressed herself. Started with kissing all over the body, meanwhile kissing and sucking Johny. Kissed her, sucked the melons and asked her to lay down. Started kissing her bottom to top and while sucking boobs inserted fingers into her p. After some time she started moaning and pulled me over to suck the boobs.

After some time she started giving HJ and inbetween rubbing the Johny with her p. After that in 2-3 minutes, came over her body. 20 minutes with extras were pure bliss. Proceeded to shower and she cleaned herself as well as me. Bath together, paid and left.

Damage - 1. 5 + 2. 5 k.

Boobs. Small.

Face. Average.

Pussy. Loose, can easily insert 3 fingers.

Service. VFM totally involved in action, GFE.

WIR. Yes.

KenTheRockstar
02-07-22, 13:15
Guys avoid sleep spa aundh. Thought to share this note with all. Had been to the spa in the last month, somewhere in the last week. Went with one of my old buddy. Since we went on weekdays there wasn't a single soul waiting plus couple of rooms empty. The counter guy informed only locals and NE available. The Thai were on leave. So were left with the choice of locals and NE. The counter guy was not ready to line up the girls. On his recommendation and assurance I went with ms. S and my friend went with some NE. Couldn't catchup her name. Both of them were coughing heavily which was alarming. Ms. S is very thin lady. Completely flat chest. That was another turn-off. Massage was just for the sake of act. Her hands were quite warm. Asked her if she has fever as she was coughing. She just flatly denied and continued rubbing my back. She was more interested in extras. Within 15 minutes she popped the question. 4 k for B2B. Though thin girls are not my choice I thought to go ahead as it had been long time for any encounter. Finalized on 3 k. As expected she had flat chest and thin body. But the real problem started when she laid on me. She had high fever and with coughing she was definitely infected. Asked her to stop immediately. She was even ready to give BJ in that situation. Just avoided and took hot shower immediately. Paid her 1.5 k and asked her to see a doctor at the earliest rather than spreading if infected. Came out and saw my friend was already out waiting for me. He had the same experience so even he came out. Slammed at the counter guy. We were almost going to be physical with that fellow. He returned 2 k of the 4 k we paid after a heated argument. After a week now, I'm fine. Just had a body ache for 4-5 days but my friend is infected, positive and has high fever since last week. I'm not sure about the other girls there but for sure the others would be infected as well.

Just a word of caution avoid the place for some time.

KenTheRockstar
02-07-22, 13:29
Thanks buddy. Made some space.

Hi KenTheRockstar bro, trying to reply to your PM but it seems to be full.

DannyJohn1981
02-07-22, 13:38
Hi everyone,

I have looking for a nice b2 b and BJ experience for a long time. So ventured to this new spa near to the Am* mall.

Got a nice Thai assigned to me. She did really good massage. Poped the question of extras. B2 B and BJ was on menu. Agreed for both. What happened next was a pure bliss.

We both got undressed. She has a nice and soft body. She kissed all over my body. Good and long DFKs. Then she started the BJ. She was sucking it like a lollipop, good vacuum, good use of tongue. She took it entirely in and kept it there. I can feel the warmth. Literally face fucked her with deep throat for 20 minutes. Hold her head with hairs tightly and shoved my dick deep in her mouth. She liked a bit of aggression and responded equally. Then made her sit on her knees and boob fucked her with BJ. Then came on her boobs, what a relief.

She helped me the shower. Felt really good.

Counter charges: 1.5 k.

Extras: 3.5 k.

WIR: Definitely.

Vbz2014
02-07-22, 14:53
I got ping from a spa near swgate.

Located on first floor near hotel 5 sheel.

Any kind brother has experiance of this place?

Planning to visit on wed.

Kindly help.

Thank you.

VikingLord1
02-07-22, 15:46
Bro, can you please share some hints to the name and exact location of this spa?

Hi everyone,

I have looking for a nice b2 b and BJ experience for a long time. So ventured to this new spa near to the Am* mall.

Got a nice Thai assigned to me. She did really good massage. Poped the question of extras. B2 B and BJ was on menu. Agreed for both. What happened next was a pure bliss.

We both got undressed. She has a nice and soft body. She kissed all over my body. Good and long DFKs. Then she started the BJ. She was sucking it like a lollipop, good vacuum, good use of tongue. She took it entirely in and kept it there. I can feel the warmth. Literally face fucked her with deep throat for 20 minutes. Hold her head with hairs tightly and shoved my dick deep in her mouth. She liked a bit of aggression and responded equally. Then made her sit on her knees and boob fucked her with BJ. Then came on her boobs, what a relief.

She helped me the shower. Felt really good..

PrinceGwl27
02-07-22, 16:23
Hi,

Will be travelling to Pune for a week, can anyone share a contact near City Pride Mall or Baner preferably Spa. Look forward to same.

Wayne07
02-07-22, 18:11
Please share the sps name or therapist name. PM is active.

Hi everyone,

She helped me the shower. Felt really good.

Counter charges: 1.5 k.

Extras: 3.5 k.

WIR: Definitely.

PuneRomper
02-08-22, 02:15
Any pics available?

Contacted her and gave the ref and decided to meet at booked place. Started with some chitchat and we undressed each other. Grabbed her from the back rubbing my tool on her ass and pressed the melons. Played with her body, sucked the melons. Fingered her a lot and she was enjoying. After some time she started with BJ, put the see and then pounded her in miss, wot, doggy and released in miss again. Overall a satisfactory experience.

WIR. Yes.

Zlatos
02-08-22, 07:39
Could anybody share contact details of Neha aundh, will reciprocate.

Rohan007
02-08-22, 08:23
Bro seems your PM is active now. Have sent a PM for Shruti's digits.Replied with digits. Hope you received it. Not used PM before. If haven't received kindly ask again.

Ulalaulala123
02-08-22, 08:56
Thanks bro. Received it. Please share the reference also, if she requires any.

Replied with digits. Hope you received it. Not used PM before. If haven't received kindly ask again.

Averma1067
02-08-22, 10:33
Clear your inbox buddy.Hey Buddy, I have cleared my inbox.

Averma1067
02-08-22, 10:36
Has anyone tried the Nepali inde Khushi recently? She is now quoting 8 k for two pops. Claims she does not do 1 round. She also has two friends for 3 k per pop but they seem below average. Any reviews?

Bondrep111
02-08-22, 10:42
Can you share her number? Thanks.

WIR. Yes.

Vivphab
02-08-22, 11:26
I was using Locanto for such jobs and enjoyed a lot. I got a good SP in wakad before Pendamic. He is low now.

I have a lovely time with KP Indi in lonavala for FN. Will post complete FR.

Enjoy friends.

Rohan007
02-08-22, 11:42
Guys, I have shared shruti's number to 4 people like in 2 hours, and still requests are coming. I don't think it's good if she gets flooded with messages, calls so I will share her details only after 2-3 days now. Anyway she is average and regular so don't worry. Sorry brothers don't mind it please.

PuneGame
02-08-22, 13:14
Is there any way to contact Susanne? Is she still active?

Vivphab
02-08-22, 17:48
Hello members,

I missed the action due to pandemic. Pre pandemic I used locanto to find the birds. I got a good SP in wakad but now his phone is off.

Now I will start with FR. My friend was having BD on 5th and we decided to celebrate in Lonavala with two birds. I got a SPs digits on locanto. He goes as Mr. Are. We called him and told him that we need two local birds for outcall to lonavala. Initially he was not read and insisted to provide service in Pune only. But with my friends sales and marketing skills he setup the deal. After negotiations he agreed for 12 k per bird for FN. He was not ready to send the photos and asked us to pickup the birds near MCD in KP. We told him if we don't like birds then deal is off.

On 4th we reached at the location told by SP. After calling he came with two birds. One was good but other was below average. So we asked for another bird. He agreed and asked us to wait for 10 minutes. After some time two more birds arrived. We choose one of them, paid 12 k to SP and rest will be paid to girls after service.

After 1.5 hrs drive we reach to hotel moon people (in Hindi) in lonavala where two rooms were already booked by my friend. During journey the first bird was very chatty while other was mostly silent. There was no trouble at reception and after formalities* we reached to your rooms. My friend choose the chaty one.

After entering the room, girl went yo washroom to shift in to commfies. She came out with a see thru top and red panties. Her boobs were of medium size but good figure. Started touching her body, pressing her boobs and round ass chicks. Done DFK and tried to do fingering but she refused. I asked for BBBJ but she agreed for CBJ. She was good and my first pop was done. After this session we went to friends room. We had three drink rounds, some dancing. Lap dance by chatty bird. We came back to our room but this time the girl was more open and pleasing started rubbing her ass on my dick. I inserted my figures in her pussy which she allowed this time (effect of drinks). Her pussy was tight. With protection had a good session in doggy style. After pop we lay down on bed started chitchatting. Come to know that her name is Ruhi. May be fake name and she is local. She keep moving between Pune and Mumbai but operate only through SP.

We slept woke up around 7 AM. The girl was half asleep I said GM to her. She smiled and moved her ass near to me. Her warm ass touching my dick was a good feeling. I got in mood again and have one more session.

We take shower together got clean up and around 9 Am started your journey back. We asked the girls contacts but they refused and asked to come through SP. In between we had our breakfast before paying and dropping the birds in KP.

It was a good experience after almost two years.

I am new to ISG. Want cooperation from members here for* independent girls. Please share digits of some good attitude girls. I will also contribute.

Thank you.

Rohan007
02-08-22, 18:02
Read review shared by some brother here about Rahul Nita couple, he mentioned damages 5 k. I was discussing with them over fb and with little negotiation they came down to 3 k so guys whoever planning to go keep this in mind and do negotiate. It's your money anyway. Attaching fb chat for reference. That bro shared detailed FR I guess so you can read that if needed.

Rohan007
02-08-22, 18:17
Bros, anyone knows whereabouts of this girl? She used to work in green village, good to fuck, no BJ, DFK though but had her two times and both session was steamy has hell.

Kindly help if anybody knows. Her name starts with AA, synonyms for pooja.

BarneyStin2015
02-08-22, 18:40
I have replied.

Can you share her number? Thanks.

BarneyStin2015
02-08-22, 18:41
Hi bro, check my FR I have posted her pics.

Any pics available?

BarneyStin2015
02-08-22, 18:42
Hey buddy, she looks fine to me. Let me know if you track her would love to try her.

Bros, anyone knows whereabouts of this girl? She used to work in green village, good to fuck, no BJ, DFK though but had her two times and both session was steamy has hell.

Kindly help if anybody knows. Her name starts with AA, synonyms for pooja.

BadDildo0808
02-08-22, 23:06
Hi all,

Visited the famous ST spa today after a short break and was very happy to see new Thais in his roster.

Took Miss L (Lolita without the lo) today, she's a curvy, 30 something Thai with fair skin and good hair. So I thought she'd be a good choice to have after ages.

Much to my dismay, I learned that punters have been jacking up prices like crazy!

About 35 - 40 minutes into an excellent massage (massage was truly excellent) I asked for extras, and she said she does all the usual stuff; B2 b, BT, HJ etc.

Prices quoted were extremely exorbitant. B2Bwas 3.5/ BJ B2B was 6 K and HJ was 2 K. I thought since this girl is new to st spa, maybe she doesn't know the usual rates. So I countered with the usual rates I have always paid to these women.

B2B- 2.5.

B2B with BJ - 3.5.

HJ - 0.5 - 1 (depending).

TLHJ - 1.5 Max.

Now usually, this is normal negotiation where Thais generally do a bit of back and forth and finally settle at the rates, maybe 500 above at best. This particular WG was not willing to budge from her rates. Obviously, for me, it was a bit odd, but I tried to negotiate. Went to this level, where she showed me "proof" of transactions between her and other punters!!

Yes guys, she showed me screencaps of the transactions she has done with others, and boy have so many people been paying her 5-6 K each. Now the way I see it, there are two alarming issues here.

1. Identities are being revealed: If she was showing photos of upi transactions to me, guess who else she must've shown such details to! I've never come across someone who will show. Max to max, if the rates don't match, thais just politely say no, or don't answer. This is risky.

Hence, the golden rule, do not use Upi, please use cash brothers.

2. Rate: If so many punters have been paying upwards of 5 -6 k for B2B and BJ, that's really jacking up the rates! Please practice rate control gents. We don't want Thais going crazy here in Pune.

Like many seniors have said, please control your head when you're in the moment.

BadDildo0808
02-08-22, 23:47
Dear Cool Mots,

Tried PMing you the number in good faith, inbox is full. Please clear.

How will the forum prosper if we don't trade contacts?

BadDildo.

Shaboink
02-09-22, 02:23
Tried A Spa KH recently, A spa has higher counter charges but its worth the hygiene, good shower and fresh towels.

They have only Thais allocated this Thai named May. Good massage usual B2B for 2.5 K she was insisting on BJ at 4 K.

Must be late 30's. Not a great experience but decent, massage helped me to take out the knots from my legs day at the gym.

Now when she was giving me reverse CG B2BI noticed her tattoo on her lower back which read in Hindi "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]".

I was like whaattttt. That is so cool to have a Hindi tattoo on your lower back which really means nothing to the world. I am sure she has a strong reason for it but ya that stuck with me.

She showered me well and left.

BTW there are just two therapist at KH spa on is May, if anyone tries the other please PM me. But there is no therapist by the name of Rose, or at least May did not tell her name.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

CoolMots
02-09-22, 04:32
Dear Cool Mots,

Tried PMing you the number in good faith, inbox is full. Please clear.

How will the forum prosper if we don't trade contacts?

BadDildo.Cleared inbox. You can pm me.

MidnightGamer
02-09-22, 08:23
Any pics available?You can find here.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2601463&viewfull=1#post2601463.

Ulalaulala123
02-09-22, 12:43
Bro when I contacted her, she sent a QR code and asked for advance payment. Not sure if she is asking other mongers. Maybe she is an occasional scammer I. E. , she meets few and scams few haha. Will wait till few others try her.

Guys, I have shared shruti's number to 4 people like in 2 hours, and still requests are coming. I don't think it's good if she gets flooded with messages, calls so I will share her details only after 2-3 days now. Anyway she is average and regular so don't worry. Sorry brothers don't mind it please.

BadDildo0808
02-09-22, 15:05
Has anyone had the pleasure of trying this lady?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/girl-on-fire-arrive

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/kathalia-on-fire-just-landed

She seems to have 2 profiles on MR here.

Contacted her, and she is asking for 25 K for one session.

Wondering if its worth it?

Can anyone guide?

BadDildo.

Rohan007
02-09-22, 15:35
Bro when I contacted her, she sent a QR code and asked for advance payment. Not sure if she is asking other mongers. Maybe she is an occasional scammer I. E. , she meets few and scams few haha. Will wait till few others try her.Sorry to hear that brother and it is really strange. When I was trying to connect her and asked her if she is same as in photos, she even did video call without asking. Not sure how many people contacted her. Never asked me for advanced payment first not even when we meet. She only asked after we were done. To all the guys contacting her, don't pay in advance, I didn't.

MatureMan29
02-09-22, 16:25
Hi,

This thought was lingering for quite some time. Since today I was little free, checked the old FRs when controversy happened over her. A strange observation is that the person who was going all guns blazing in accusing the forum seniors seemed like he had joined this forum only for this purpose. There were only handful reviews before going all guns blazing on this subject and there is not even a single post since Dec. 2020 by the gentleman. I found it strange and damaging, as if its for settling some personal scores. But other contrary observation was there were few other members who somewhat supported him even though not as vocal as him but they are are still fairly active. My conclusion was the gentleman who raised this topic was settling some personal score by using the fairly unused handle and few other members were either his friends and other very few members supported him in good faith based on their own judgement.

The same thing had also happened in case of the Russian Inde in Pune. When she was highlighted to this forum and was generating good reviews, suddenly few FRs cropped up in Pune and Mumbai forums throwing grave accusations and that too from sparingly new handles. Once the purpose was served, handles went into hibernation.

I strongly believe, we need to be vocal in support as well as accusations otherwise these kind of things can do more harm than good.

Aarun21
02-09-22, 20:53
Hi,

This thought was lingering for quite some time. Since today I was little free, checked the old FRs when controversy happened over her. A strange observation is that the person who was going all guns blazing in accusing the forum seniors seemed like he had joined this forum only for this purpose. There were only handful reviews before going all guns blazing on this subject and there is not even a single post since Dec. 2020 by the gentleman. I found it strange and damaging, as if its for settling some personal scores. But other contrary observation was there were few other members who somewhat supported him even though not as vocal as him but they are are still fairly active. My conclusion was the gentleman who raised this topic was settling some personal score by using the fairly unused handle and few other members were either his friends and other very few members supported him in good faith based on their own judgement.

The same thing had also happened in case of the Russian Inde in Pune. When she was highlighted to this forum and was generating good reviews, suddenly few FRs cropped up in Pune and Mumbai forums throwing grave accusations and that too from sparingly new handles. Once the purpose was served, handles went into hibernation.

I strongly believe, we need to be vocal in support as well as accusations otherwise these kind of things can do more harm than good.Panvel Sir & me were targeted although I didn't have niether now have any enimosity anywhere.

We only shared our personal experiences. I used to write my frs in details to let the readers live through the moments experienced by me, through my words.

She turned rogue to few guys that's beyond any of the mongers control. We were not her handlers, just shared our experiences with her.

When was the last you read my experience?

Does that mean I stopped having experiences?

Hell No!

PuneRomper
02-10-22, 02:33
Thanks Barney, saw them immediately after uploading the post. Many thanks.

Hi bro, check my FR I have posted her pics.

PbForU
02-10-22, 08:14
Hi Guys,

I am looking good Indi for Night.

Any contacts or suggestions?

Thanks.

PB.

Kumar89
02-10-22, 08:22
Hey guys,

Can anyone share old number of Neha Aundh she is asking for verification and I don't have it now.

VikingLord1
02-10-22, 10:41
FR from yesterday.

They have mostly NE staff.

Saw one therapist talking to the manager, good height and fair skin. So, chose her.

In the room, which has only curtains BTW, started chatting with her during the massage.

After backside was done, asked for bum massage, she said it'll cost extra. I said let's talk about extras later, first give bum massage.

Overall, massage was good.

She used to work in a professional spa before this and doesn't have much experience in extras.

Flirted a lot with her, she kept pushing me down, but I still managed to do nice kisses and foreplay by holding her down.

She said max she has ever given is HJ, no touching for 1 k.

I said I will give you max 800 for HJ including touching over clothes. After a lot of persuading and flirting and foreplay, she agreed when about 10 minutes were left. Nice rookie handjob, I put my hands inside her top and squeezed her boobs too.

Nice experience, it's like flirting with your girlfriend back in college days.

I will try to groom this girl and teach her slowly, over multiple visits in future, how to give extras.

Justice2013
02-10-22, 12:33
So this time visited another spa in south Pune this time. They hav all Thai's. 1 k at counter for 45 minutes after negotiation. The room had a lock. The girl was ok, typical Thai, age may be 35-40. Massage was good with pressure at right places. Popped the question, HJ B2 B available but won't accept less than 2.5 k for B2B. Tried to negotiate but to no avail. B2 B was ok, she wanted to please but then found it a bit hurried. You need your money's worth if you are paying.

Final report, looks- 7, massage skills - 9, B2B - 7. Allowed all access, tried to please but hurried since less time remaining. WIR. May be. Spa definitely.

CoolMots
02-10-22, 13:32
Panvel Sir & me were targeted although I didn't have niether now have any enimosity anywhere.

We only shared our personal experiences. I used to write my frs in details to let the readers live through the moments experienced by me, through my words.

She turned rogue to few guys that's beyond any of the mongers control. We were not her handlers, just shared our experiences with her.

Hell No!Hey Arun bro, you are absolutely correct and I can understand the reason of you not posting FR's. Good FR are attributed as promotion from few and some members bombards with many PM's in desperate attempt of gaining the contacts.

In my case as well, I also post very Few FRs even though has many experience but I do not stop completely in sharing FRs. My request to you also is not to stop sharing your experiences. I have enjoyed reading and learning from your FRs and can't wait to see the next one. Please post soon.

SexDivine78
02-10-22, 13:35
Has anyone had the pleasure of trying this lady?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/girl-on-fire-arrive

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/kathalia-on-fire-just-landed

She seems to have 2 profiles on MR here.

Contacted her, and she is asking for 25 K for one session.

Wondering if its worth it?.Bro, I had her just before the 1st corona wave. Definitely a post-op. I was able to negotiate down to 10 k for 1 HR but we were together for 40 odd minutes hardly. I went to her hotel. Service was very mechanical and rushed. She was like I have another client waiting.

Funny thing is, she messaged me this time around before coming to India. Told me she will be in Pune soon. I gave her piece of mind and told her she shudnt be cheating people.

Save your money and avoid her bro. You can spend lesser money for far better experiences in spa with NE / Thais.

Bhamsookh1
02-10-22, 13:58
Crystal Kharadi called me that they have all new all ne staff. Went and told to send youngest and best looking one of 5 new. As door was open was able to look at 3 who were vehemently ugly. The one spa manager sent was 34 year old Martina who looked 40 as that's their best. Told about replacing her but replacements were uglier. Martina wasn't aware about replacement. Started with ok message and bit cough nothing serious. She said she doesn't do message without dispos. Then she said if I take extras then she will touch my bum. Her finger nails are like razor. Asked her rate cared and she said HJ 1.5 k, TA HJ 2.5 k and B2B 4.5 k. I laughed and told her what I normally pay at all spas to younger better looking girls. Told her to set her expectations right. We Agreed on HJ TA for 1 k. Then nakhras start. No touching her body with lips and she won't touch any of my body part with her lips. Didn't all allow boob squeeze. Never got bum message and she said this is how she gives and I should take different therapist. Was too late for that. Told her to cancel the deal and she started shouting with f words. Gave her a piece of my mind and told her to speak to her owner. Didn't pay her anything. Told owner about it and said I won't be back again. He offered huge discount with a grin. Told him I'll consider if counter is 0. Martina told me that her service is best of all other therapist. Also she said that none therapist would do what I asked her to do. Thanks to her that she saved my future visits and money to this spa. My demands were normal, didn't ask for BBBJ or CBJ or anal or rim or DFK or CIM or FS.

I think the spa scene is changed now old (not age wise) therapists are denying FS even when you have done it multiple times with them. They say don't ever remember doing such things, act just like a politician. Also old fat therapists are asking for 4 k. How dare they? Don't they look in mirrors or despos are paying them?

Aarun21
02-10-22, 16:18
Hi All,

The below FR is bit old from 2020, an experience from SA. The girl was discrete and never shared any contacts. We just chatted over SA and got hooked. So don't have anything to share. Even her SA ID isn't active anymore.

I was in touch with this mulgi (girl in marathi) since July. We hit on well, over SA. She's an educated girl in her early 20's.

I started sharing my sexapads write ups with her. Which she liked or rather loved those and used for her masterbating turn ONS. She requested for few more of my experience stories which I used to gladly share and she used to happily appreciate each story. I had done a Video Call around August and found her as attractive brown beauty.

Somehow we couldn't manage to meet till December. It's been already 6 months we were in touch. We have built an awesome rapo & admiration for each other as she's just started her own business at such an young age & I too had my own share of struggles.

So when I could manage the resources as per her expectations, I invited her to meet. Booked Hotel, got chocolate & red wine and off I go. I got delayed in the traffic but she reached early to the hotel. I called her on the way she tried to check in but the room wasn't ready so was waiting in the lobby. I reached hotel and got reply from reception, that I need to wait at least 1 HR to check in as the rooms aren't ready and there're guests in the waiting and on priority (he didn't know one of them is with me so I was relaxed). I could spot my dusky diva seating in the corner, engaged over her phone. We exchanged looks couple of times but she ignored. So I went & sat opposite to her, again she ignored. So I called her to draw attention and now she acknowledged my presence.

We exchanged greetings and started a convo. She told she's informed to wait for 15 minutes by reception. She's saying about her new garments business how she's started it and all. Meanwhile after few minutes we're allocated the room.

We move in to room which was a nice one with terrace & modular kitchen. She was just saying she's was expecting a chocolate (she's aware of my approach from my stories), as I was getting that out from bag. I offered her the dark chocolate which she accepted gladly. We cracked open the wine, sat on terrace and engrossed in convo. She's saying how she reads my stories in the loop and also was reading the same in the cab, enroute to hotel. She said she's excited for the meet. We exchanged few of our best & weired experiences of sugar dating. Meanwhile we moved inside and received some snacks ordered from room service. We sat in 3 seater sofa took her feet on my lap and started gently caressing & massaging the feets while being engaged in deep conversation. I shared about my struggles and redemption & I could notice her moist eyes, engaged & listening carefully. So I knew a connection is already struck. She appreciated my honest approach and how I'm making her comfortable. She switched position now leaning her head on my lap & I was playing with her hairs. Her wet brown lips were extremely kissable. She has nice & tight figure as all Marathi mulgis do which I'm fond of as well. After finishing our 1st wine bottle, we ordered more from room service. So 2nd wine was here.

She poured her glass and we moved to bed. I offered her massage. She removed her top. Had an awesome sexy red bra inside. She lied on her stomach & I sat on her thighs slowly working on her back, massaging with her body lotion. She's feeling good about that and I could feel her breathing, getting heavy. I removed her bra straps slowly massaged from back of neck to lower back. She requested to remove her pants, which I gladly did & so I undressed myself as well. She's wearing a matching red panty so sexy it was. I pulled down the panty to the half of her booty which was fucking awesome in shape & big bubbly. I started massaging again, savouring her beauty. Her dark brown skin started glowing with the shine of the cream. What a sight that was! I clicked a pic of her with her phone and showed it to her. She's mighty impressed & said, "she's falling in love again with herself". I applied cream on her booty and slowly slided down the panty. Started rubbing the booty and lower back, occasionally leaning forward grabbing her fingers and feeling her smell, kissing her neck, biting her earlobes. Her breathing had become very heavy now. I came down to her booty again which was her sexiest body part, applied lotion to the ass crack and started massaging the complete crack from start of tailbone to the pussy crack. The touch made her body give a shivering reaction, encouraged by that I tried to poke her rear hole for which she just pushed her booty up and my complete index finger was inside and she arched her back in reverse and gasping for breath gave out a loud moan with, "Ohhh Fuuucckk, Hmm, Oohh. " These are reactions which are priceless to me and gives me amazing satisfactions. I took out my index, massaged her crack again and now inserted my middle fingure to her ass hole got a similar reaction which was more intense this time on being explored deeper by my middle finger. Removed and she turned around gave me a tight hug. I laid her down again on her back and started massaging her front. She's got handful firm boobs and perky nipples, flat stomach and cute sensitive belly button. Her pussy was swollen and wet. I was massaging her from inner arms to boobies to belly circling around the pussy to inner thighs, cuffs and then to feets. I was concentrating more on inner thighs circling around her pussy. She's already aroused and realized I was intentionally avoiding & teasing her pussy which she said as well (she's aware of my moves through my stories so was probably more excited in anticipation). I started massaging her pussy with my fingers then she said she wanted to see on the mirror how I eat her. So we moved in front of mirror with her seating in a chair holding her wine glass, taking sips. I sat on the floor, she spread her legs for me. Her chocolaty pussy was so inviting I couldn't hold and dived in. Started kissing & licking around before slowly biting the clit with lips. I asked her to slide in wine and so did she. I kept licking the sliding wine off her clit and pussy lips. Her pussy was leaking juices and was odorless. The taste of her juices mixed with wine, felt so Devine.

She enjoys dirty talks so was continuously on to it. Few quotes were, "Randi banake rakho mujhe apni. ", "be my dog, kutta banke chaato meri chut. " "Chuso meri juices. " "you wan me to cum on your face, would you like to drink my juices. " We both really enjoyed that. She feeding her pussy & me licking her. After some time we moved to bed again and continued licking her pussy. All the time she's was on with her filthy talks and role plays like she being malkin & me being servent. Suddenly she said, I can't take it anymore please come inside & fuck me hard. I rolled on the cover and entered in missionary. Hugged each other tight and engaged in passionate smooching. Ohh what I feeling. Here we were lost in each other like long lost lovers. She wanted me more & more and deeper fast so did I wanted to pump. Changed positions. Entered from back in doggy fucked her with full thrust. We could see us in the mirror and was a sight to cherish forever. Fucked her hard spanking her bubbly booty and came inside after few minutes.

2nd round was also similar and so was the 3rd. Absolutely drained. Drove back home and slept like a baby.

MatureMan29
02-10-22, 16:50
Panvel Sir & me were targeted although I didn't have niether now have any enimosity anywhere.

Hell No!Obviously it's loss of forum and forum members. I strongly believe and resolute that whenever this kind of episode will happen in Pune forum henceforth, I will express my true feelings then and there either in support or against the accusations. If expressed vocally with a bonafide intent, it will not leave a bad after taste like the last one. We have to exercise our conscience.

MatureMan29
02-10-22, 17:03
Hi All,

The below FR is bit old from 2020, an experience from SA. The girl was discrete and never shared any contacts. We just chatted over SA and got hooked. So don't have anything to share. Even her SA ID isn't active anymore.

I was in touch with this mulgi (girl in marathi) since July. We hit on well, over SA. She's an educated girl in her early 20's.

I started sharing my sexapads write ups with her. Which she liked or rather loved those and used for her masterbating turn ONS. She requested for few more of my experience stories which I used to gladly share and she used to happily appreciate each story. I had done a Video Call around August and found her as attractive brown beauty.

Somehow we couldn't manage to meet till December. It's been already 6 months we were in touch. We have built an awesome rapo & admiration for each other as she's just started her own business at such an young age & I too had my own share of struggles.

So when I could manage the resources as per her expectations, I invited her to meet. Booked Hotel, got chocolate & red wine and off I go. I got delayed in the traffic but she reached early to the hotel. I called her on the way she tried to check in but the room wasn't ready so was waiting in the lobby. I reached hotel and got reply from reception, that I need to wait at least 1 HR to check in as the rooms aren't ready and there're guests in the waiting and on priority (he didn't know one of them is with me so I was relaxed). I could spot my dusky diva seating in the corner, engaged over her phone. We exchanged looks couple of times but she ignored. So I went & sat opposite to her, again she ignored. So I called her to draw attention and now she acknowledged my presence.This is not called as a FR but a beautiful rendition of the experience. Bro, few guys like you, Ragnarok and very few others are bestowed with writing skills and gives us complex. The other seniors who write comparatively vanilla FRS (on a lighter note) like Panvel and Tutli bros comes as human as rest of us even though they are equally helpful.

RajaTarya2612
02-10-22, 17:10
Please PM Pallavi wakad digits.

Met the famous Ritu; the girl is as good as advertised; won't go into the gory details of the act as it has been often reported.

A shout out to Panvel1 who was the first brother to help out. Also, Maddy Patil and Star1987 are gems as well for their ready willingness to help.

And now the main report:

Had the chance to take out Pallavi of Wakad. She is a married woman with a family who works at a spa in Wakad, but is willing to come over to your place. Generally she charges 5 k for two hours.

We first visited a mall, hung around a little, and then reached my home. Cuddling and small talk, followed by sucking and some kissing. She doesn't do DFK. The act itself was decent, especially as she got excited from the sucking. Doggy style.

The deed itself wasn't awesome, but the GFE was good. Pleasant face and personality and cooperative.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Pussy 5/10.

GFE 8/10.

Can share digits. PM me. Can provide you with a reference name if she asks.

Ulalaulala123
02-10-22, 17:44
Tried Miss S (affection in hindi) from L spa. Big mistake.

After a good experience with Miss A last weekend, was looking forward to meet Miss S too. The reason being, I had paid Miss A via UPI of Miss S and her photo in UPI app looked quite good, so did her insta DP.

Requested for her at counter and was waiting in eagerness in the dispo, then enters a fat buffalo and all hopes got dashed. Again lesson repeated, not to trust photos blindly or even another therapist (Miss A had told me she is good, only that she is married and might have restrictions. I had specifically asked if her figure is good and she said it is. Damn her! ). Her photos are many years old, maybe from her younger days.

I had a feeling I have seen her somewhere, then it dawned on me. She is the same local receptionist from peace spa east court. She had offered herself few times but I always chose the better looking ones like miss peace and miss beauty. Hadn't met any of them in more than a year now!

As I had requested for her, so took topless HJ as formality. Her service was equally crap. Tried to hurry everything.

Only good thing came out of this meeting was that I found out where miss peace is nowadays. Dying to munch her big boobs and fleshy kitty again after 1 year. Yum Yum Yum haha.

Damage: 1 k counter 45 minutes + 1. 5 k to buffalo.

Ulalaulala123
02-10-22, 18:00
Have been seeing many posts about Trumpp and its sister spas lately. As far as I remember, multiple raids had occurred there in last year with many therapists leaving to other spas. Came to know from many chicks that frequent raids were the reason girls leave this spa chain.

I even had a close shave once, when I visited natural and the therapist told me good you came late today, there was a raid in morning. They searched everywhere for cover and anything suspicious. Didn't find anything so no arrests that day.

Just wanted to know are they safe now to visit from LE standpoint?

Rahul2007
02-10-22, 18:16
Bro this can be published as an erotica story. We could live through the moment. A instant hard on bro. You are a master in writing.

Hi All,

So when I could manage the resources as per her expectations, I invited her to meet. Booked Hotel, got chocolate & red wine and off I go...

MatureMan29
02-10-22, 19:26
Have been seeing many posts about Trumpp and its sister spas lately. As far as I remember, multiple raids had occurred there in last year with many therapists leaving to other spas. Came to know from many chicks that frequent raids were the reason girls leave this spa chain.

I even had a close shave once, when I visited natural and the therapist told me good you came late today, there was a raid in morning. They searched everywhere for cover and anything suspicious. Didn't find anything so no arrests that day.

Just wanted to know are they safe now to visit from LE standpoint?I think this risk is inherent to all the spas offering extras. It's not a secret that all the non four / five star hotel spas offer extras and almost all sessions culminates into some kind of extras. You name any spa and it can have LE action. My opinion is the best spas are the ones who had LE action fair recently. The risk of back to back actions within 3 months is a distant possibility.

Since I am also a new to mongering in India, would like to have inputs from forum seniors by way of a write up or link to some article which pens down how to tackle the situation in case being present at the time of raid. Also whether customer like us needs to shell out to LE? And if yes, then how much.

I heard that few therapists from Trumpp are ready to give FS in spa itself and is a grave concern making it prone to LE action soon.

GreenRabit
02-10-22, 20:44
What a nice FR. Congratulations on finding this beautiful gem sir.

Hi All,

So when I could manage the resources as per her expectations, I invited her to meet. Booked Hotel, got chocolate & red wine and off I go. I got delayed in the traffic but she reached early to the hotel. I called her on the way she tried to check in but the room wasn't ready so was waiting in the lobby. I reached hotel and got reply from reception, that I need to wait at least 1 HR to check in as the rooms aren't ready and there're guests in the waiting and on priority (he didn't know one of them is with me so I was relaxed). I could spot my dusky diva seating in the corner, engaged over her phone. We exchanged looks couple of times but she ignored. So I went & sat opposite to her, again she ignored. So I called her to draw attention and now she acknowledged my presence.

We exchanged greetings and started a convo. She told she's informed to wait for 15 minutes by reception. She's saying about her new garments business how she's started it and all. Meanwhile after few minutes we're allocated the room.

We move in to room which was a nice one with terrace & modular kitchen. She was just saying she's was expecting a chocolate (she's aware of my approach from my stories), as I was getting that out from bag. I offered her the dark chocolate which she accepted gladly. We cracked open the wine, sat on terrace and engrossed in convo. She's saying how she reads my stories in the loop and also was reading the same in the cab, enroute to hotel. She said she's excited for the meet. We exchanged few of our best & weired experiences of sugar dating. Meanwhile we moved inside and received some snacks ordered from room service. We sat in 3 seater sofa took her feet on my lap and started gently caressing & massaging the feets while being engaged in deep conversation. I shared about my struggles and redemption & I could notice her moist eyes, engaged & listening carefully. So I knew a connection is already struck. She appreciated my honest approach and how I'm making her comfortable. She switched position now leaning her head on my lap & I was playing with her hairs. Her wet brown lips were extremely kissable. She has nice & tight figure as all Marathi mulgis do which I'm fond of as well. After finishing our 1st wine bottle, we ordered more from room service. So 2nd wine was here.

She poured her glass and we moved to bed. I offered her massage. She removed her top. Had an awesome sexy red bra inside. She lied on her stomach & I sat on her thighs slowly working on her back, massaging with her body lotion. She's feeling good about that and I could feel her breathing, getting heavy. I removed her bra straps slowly massaged from back of neck to lower back. She requested to remove her pants, which I gladly did & so I undressed myself as well. She's wearing a matching red panty so sexy it was. I pulled down the panty to the half of her booty which was fucking awesome in shape & big bubbly. I started massaging again, savouring her beauty. Her dark brown skin started glowing with the shine of the cream. What a sight that was! I clicked a pic of her with her phone and showed it to her. She's mighty impressed & said, "she's falling in love again with herself". I applied cream on her booty and slowly slided down the panty. Started rubbing the booty and lower back, occasionally leaning forward grabbing her fingers and feeling her smell, kissing her neck, biting her earlobes. Her breathing had become very heavy now. I came down to her booty again which was her sexiest body part, applied lotion to the ass crack and started massaging the complete crack from start of tailbone to the pussy crack. The touch made her body give a shivering reaction, encouraged by that I tried to poke her rear hole for which she just pushed her booty up and my complete index finger was inside and she arched her back in reverse and gasping for breath gave out a loud moan with, "Ohhh Fuuucckk, Hmm, Oohh. " These are reactions which are priceless to me and gives me amazing satisfactions. I took out my index, massaged her crack again and now inserted my middle fingure to her ass hole got a similar reaction which was more intense this time on being explored deeper by my middle finger. Removed and she turned around gave me a tight hug. I laid her down again on her back and started massaging her front. She's got handful firm boobs and perky nipples, flat stomach and cute sensitive belly button. Her pussy was swollen and wet. I was massaging her from inner arms to boobies to belly circling around the pussy to inner thighs, cuffs and then to feets. I was concentrating more on inner thighs circling around her pussy. She's already aroused and realized I was intentionally avoiding & teasing her pussy which she said as well (she's aware of my moves through my stories so was probably more excited in anticipation). I started massaging her pussy with my fingers then she said she wanted to see on the mirror how I eat her. So we moved in front of mirror with her seating in a chair holding her wine glass, taking sips. I sat on the floor, she spread her legs for me. Her chocolaty pussy was so inviting I couldn't hold and dived in. Started kissing & licking around before slowly biting the clit with lips. I asked her to slide in wine and so did she. I kept licking the sliding wine off her clit and pussy lips. Her pussy was leaking juices and was odorless. The taste of her juices mixed with wine, felt so Devine.

She enjoys dirty talks so was continuously on to it. Few quotes were, "Randi banake rakho mujhe apni. ", "be my dog, kutta banke chaato meri chut. " "Chuso meri juices. " "you wan me to cum on your face, would you like to drink my juices. " We both really enjoyed that. She feeding her pussy & me licking her. After some time we moved to bed again and continued licking her pussy. All the time she's was on with her filthy talks and role plays like she being malkin & me being servent. Suddenly she said, I can't take it anymore please come inside & fuck me hard. I rolled on the cover and entered in missionary. Hugged each other tight and engaged in passionate smooching. Ohh what I feeling. Here we were lost in each other like long lost lovers. She wanted me more & more and deeper fast so did I wanted to pump. Changed positions. Entered from back in doggy fucked her with full thrust. We could see us in the mirror and was a sight to cherish forever. Fucked her hard spanking her bubbly booty and came inside after few minutes.

2nd round was also similar and so was the 3rd. Absolutely drained. Drove back home and slept like a baby.

GeekyFatsoo
02-10-22, 22:52
Hello folks!

I'm very new to the scene and would like to get started. Tried a check on a Pune mongering channel in Telegram and got ripped off, that's when I came here.

Any contact would help, thanks!

As a thank you, I can provide a SP contact I got from a longtime monger friend in b'luru.

Thank you!

DadFuck
02-11-22, 08:57
Hello mongers,

Any review on kritika Roy SA girl. And bunnyboo girl on SA. Pm is active.

NaughtyBoy22
02-11-22, 12:37
Hello mongers and seniors.

Need info on SA subscription is worth paying for? Planning. To buy subscription for sA, is it worth to go for and are there genuine profiles?

Please guide.

FeelingBad
02-11-22, 19:11
You can take subscription for 1 month and try to gather max contacts of girls from your city and cities you will visit in future.

In my experience 80-90% SA girls are not worth it. But you will few find genuine ones. But you will come to know they are genuine.

You will come to know only after meeting For e. G so far I have met 19 SA girls across different cities like Pune, Blr, Goa and Mumbai. I met 2 good ones, whom I continue meeting up. Other 17 were avg or worst.

Need info on SA subscription is worth paying for? Planning. To buy subscription for sA, is it worth to go for and are there genuine profiles?

Please guide.

BadDildo0808
02-11-22, 20:48
Hey bro,

Thanks for the update. Been speaking with her and she agreed for 8 k / pop.

Service sounds terrible. Might not go.

Thanks.

Bro, I had her just before the 1st corona wave. Definitely a post-op. I was able to negotiate down to 10 k for 1 HR but we were together for 40 odd minutes hardly. I went to her hotel. Service was very mechanical and rushed. She was like I have another client waiting.

Funny thing is, she messaged me this time around before coming to India. Told me she will be in Pune soon. I gave her piece of mind and told her she shudnt be cheating people.

Save your money and avoid her bro. You can spend lesser money for far better experiences in spa with NE / Thais.

Tintin7137
02-11-22, 21:17
Was assigned a Thai therapist which the guy at the reception recommended. Goes by loo see.

Very good massage as is the case with most Thais. B2 B availed. Emotionless exercise. But good technique. She is slim & young exactly how the receptionist promoted her. Tender melons on a slender frame. For those who relish young ones, this might work. But no involvement & also poor English. Damage - 2. 5 k.

IGotLucky
02-11-22, 21:47
I have been a senior monger and have spent lacs into this. After meeting this lady SP I realized I am getting right value for money.

She has girls who are in early 20's doing this for fun such as buying boyfriend a gift or so. Hence they very less used, ready to do as said and comfortable. Many of them I found very curious about sex and that's the reason they used to enjoy sex equally. I would have easily clocked more than 100 girls from her and Every time experience was best. I have thanked her many times for experience worth in lifetime of people like us.

Do reach out if you want in exchange of quality stuff.

Aarun21
02-11-22, 22:22
Hello mongers,

Any review on kritika Roy SA girl. And bunnyboo girl on SA. Pm is active.She's grey in her thought process. I had a long chat & call session. Nothing rude exchanged but I didn't get good vibes for the connection. Don't go by my experience though you can give it a chance if you like the vibe.

Aarun21
02-11-22, 22:26

Please guide.You can read my detailed post for the answer & it's not in one word so not that simple.

PuneGuy2006
02-12-22, 02:12
Same experience here didn't get good vibes for the connection after a long chat, hence did not gone ahead.

She's grey in her thought process. I had a long chat & call session. Nothing rude exchanged but I didn't get good vibes for the connection. Don't go by my experience though you can give it a chance if you like the vibe.

DadFuck
02-12-22, 02:36
Hello mongers any review on Angelk4u.

DadFuck
02-12-22, 03:01
Same experience here didn't get good vibes for the connection after a long chat, hence did not gone ahead.Chatted her but same experience didn't get good vibes she said will meet for coffee and if I like you then will decide she send voice msg and seems like dominant type means why are chatting in secret chat I'm not terrorist I so busy that can't remember the chat. And all. So dropped the idea. Thanks arunbhai. Any review on Angelk4 u.

DadFuck
02-12-22, 03:13
Hey Arun bro, you are absolutely correct and I can understand the reason of you not posting FR's. Good FR are attributed as promotion from few and some members bombards with many PM's in desperate attempt of gaining the contacts.

In my case as well, I also post very Few FRs even though has many experience but I do not stop completely in sharing FRs. My request to you also is not to stop sharing your experiences. I have enjoyed reading and learning from your FRs and can't wait to see the next one. Please post soon.I agree with you I also got help from panvel Bhai Arun. There FRS are very much helpful whn I was newbies ther experience help me lot. So be on forum.

DavidP5
02-12-22, 04:36
She will come down to 5 K for 1, I didn't meet her though. As after some discussions I realized that she is the same girl I met in Malaysia few years back. She is not worth anything above 5 K, nice body that time but service was not great.

Hey bro,

Thanks for the update. Been speaking with her and she agreed for 8 k / pop.

Service sounds terrible. Might not go.

Thanks.

Anixxx
02-12-22, 06:28
I have been a senior monger and have spent lacs into this. After meeting this lady SP I realized I am getting right value for money.

She has girls who are in early 20's doing this for fun such as buying boyfriend a gift or so. Hence they very less used, ready to do as said and comfortable. Many of them I found very curious about sex and that's the reason they used to enjoy sex equally. I would have easily clocked more than 100 girls from her and Every time experience was best. I have thanked her many times for experience worth in lifetime of people like us.

Do reach out if you want in exchange of quality stuff.Hey,

Thanks for the review. I'm not too experienced here but can provide a few indi that I've self verified. Would be great to exchange digits. Not sure how to DM here LOL. Can you please?

Vk786
02-12-22, 10:09
Hello All, can someone please advise some safe couple friendly hotel in Baner? Also is there any hotel in Baner that also provide girls?

Ulalaulala123
02-12-22, 10:15
Contacted Nargis, she is asking me to come to Katraj. Says knows a hotel there. Is it safe or should I book one and call her there?

Vk786
02-12-22, 10:19

Things that were so so: Bit loose kitty. Doesn't allow fingering. No DATY but I didn't insist much either.

Overall a good experience.

Damage: 4 k to her + place.Can you please share her last 3 digits?

NaughtyBoy22
02-12-22, 10:48
Contacted Nargis, she is asking me to come to Katraj. Says knows a hotel there. Is it safe or should I book one and call her there?Better you book place at safer place you know and call her there, please share your experience and contact detail's PM is active.

Vk786
02-12-22, 12:43
Hi, has anyone tried Aparna on MR?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/aparna-indian

JizzyB
02-12-22, 15:20
Interesting. Please share details / leads if you could. Would like to give it a try.

-JizzyB.

Ulalaulala123
02-12-22, 16:07
It is 504.

Can you please share her last 3 digits?

Vinvik79
02-12-22, 16:34
Hi,

I recently befriended a Thai girl working in a spa and took service from her many times.

Amazing GFE Experience she is on a short visit to Thailand still we chat on a daily basis I convince her for FS but she says that lady Thailand don't visit hotels as bring foreign nationals there are on radar of LE and are afraid of getting arrested she also gave me a example. Have any one else experience such issue also can someone suggest any other options other than spa where she would be comfortable for FS Please suggest.

Vinvik79
02-12-22, 16:36
Viv Richards wife is a NE or Thai as there are two lady with the same name in that spa in KP Can someone confirm.

PussyPanda
02-12-22, 19:26
She is Aparna Bhosle.

Operates out of Dhanori.

4 k / shot.

Plump structure although tries to take you in deep by hanging legs upwards.

Go if you into plump MILFs.

Hi, has anyone tried Aparna on MR?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/aparna-indian

PuneRomper
02-13-22, 03:13
Has anyone tried this?

https://positivegems.in/products/superaction-by-possitivegem

MyDesire
02-13-22, 07:09
Hi, Is she still active and available to meet? I met her once but deed didn't happen due to her place which I was not comfortable. She was not ready to meet outside, may be some restrictions. I have her digits ending 434. Anyone else tried her? Please share.Thanks to BarneyStin2015 for sharing her digits, long back in Oct & fellow members sharing FRs on her recently. That where I came to know she is active. Tried her recently, don't write too much as many FRs already there. She is VFM, good for 2. 5 K, please do not hike!

Happy mongering, Cheers!

SpankMastr
02-13-22, 11:44
Was free for some time so visited a couple of spas in wanowri, kondwa, nibm.

Called crystal but the number somehow went to VIP spa which is opened opposite to kedari pump. Went there, it was good. It was earlier a different spa but now reopened under crystal and name ID VIP.

I bargained for 1.2 k and went in. There 2 3 NEs and indie.

Took a NE (mimi / meme) and started massage. I went with sole purpose of massage so was not that interested in extra but thought to ask about it (window shopping types haha.) she said 4 k for B2B and I was like wtf. I said I give 3 to 4 k for FS to which she said no one gives at that price in a challenging way. She said I get 6 k sometimes 10 k for FS. So I said I don't want extra please continue. Again she asked if I have changed my mind. Finished massage and left.

Massage was good. Ambience was good. Rest nothing else.

Went to another spa guess named like aroma or something. It has no board or name sign, its all indie spa. Its operated in parking of building near to VIP only. They converted half parking into spa. So counter lady was hot and my expectations were raised. She said I'll give you a good masseuse. I asked for her she said she is owner. So I decided to look first and all I saw was no one was good looking. But then selected an okay looking MILF and went ahead. Massage was pathetic. Service charges were skyrocketed. I asked 1 k for HJ and TL which she rejected so I also lost the interest. But I could overhear other room conversation where a guy gave 4 k for B2B and I had already seen the girl earlier entering the room (I rejected her) . Man I would not give 400 to that girl for anything! I So I just came out and went home.

Visited couple of all indie spas in the area and would tell other fellow mongers not to waste money. You won't get good massage or service.

Cheers.

SpankMastr
02-13-22, 11:55
I called my regular Nepali girl from BP for a night for 4 k.

It was a hell of a good experience. Had total 4 shots, drinks, some nice smooching, nice talks, etc.

Typical characteristics like fair, soft skin, small tities, small but jiggly ass. Since she is very lightweight tried difficult positions as well. Overall very satisfied.

Had everything except DATY. She was clean but I didn't do. Mentioned once that she gets tested regularly every 2 months on own expense and I felt good about that thing.

I asked why don't she come out of BP and be independent to which she said she is scared and she is not literate which was fair enough I guess.

SpankMastr
02-13-22, 12:03
Visited after long.

Miss N. What should I say about these heavenly boobies.

Feels like they have been custom made for me.

SpankMastr
02-13-22, 12:25
Had Nargis lately.

Wasn't interested but was free and wanted to do some time pass so called her out.

She came on time. One thing is that she has a small old different phone for mongering hence you only can call her no texting business.

Saw her for first time, and felt like she looks like maid (face. Typical Muslim maid type face and talks also in same way, body wise okay). I don't want to discourage others but that's what I felt.

Went inside, chitchat for 5 10 minutes. Then I started. Did some DFK. Non responsive DFK maybe because of covid concerns.

Started grabbing her and felt that she has good amount of meat.

Got her naked, and she started with BBBJ which was good just that she doesn't uses saliva so went a bit dry but resetted it and started again. Was feeling boobs, ass, pussy. She has good height 5.8 ish so body doesn't look pear shaped. Her best is the ass. I grabbed and spanked the shit out of her. Then started with miss, WOT and in doggy spanked again. Then came in miss after a good 25 minutes fuck. After deed still sucked her boobies for some time and fingered her.

Face - 5.

Boobs - 8 (medium, 8 because she said she has kids but her boobs are tight also nipples are good to suck feels as if this part is intact and never used).

Body 6 - as we go down from boobs there is a scar on belly.

Ass - 7 (not round and in proportionate shape but big and good to hold and bang).

Pussy 8 - clean no smell and the appearance of pussy is really nice. But loose.

Damage - 2.5 for 1.

She has started jacking prices given the demand. Said charges 10 k for night and from next time 3.5 k for 1.

So I may not be interested to go next time. As I feel its good to have one time exp.

Cheers.

SpankMastr
02-13-22, 12:39
Went to this spa thrice in KP. Took the same girl got wonderful FS all three times.

Counter convinced to 1.3 k.

1st meet 3.5 k, 2nd - 3 k 3rd - 3 k.

Crazy NE chick may be 23, petite boobs but cute, medium ass, smooth velvet pussy. I spanked her and ass got red.

Rest typical characteristics like soft smooth skin, fair, short height.

Enjoyed fully.

She doesn't do FS with all, if she likes then she goes or else b2 b is max she does.

She sucks like a pro, uses combination of licking, vacuum, tapping, ball sucking. Was okay with little rough treatment. Did a lot of DATY to her smooth pussy (its loose though).

Banged her all times to hearts content. Got completely drained.

A bit of flirting, nice talks, small praise always works.

Cheers!

Zlatos
02-13-22, 12:54
Can you share no of mundhwa SP?

Ulalaulala123
02-13-22, 16:08
I think its the Thai one everyone one is writing about.

Viv Richards wife is a NE or Thai as there are two lady with the same name in that spa in KP Can someone confirm.

VikingLord1
02-13-22, 16:51
My FR is on NE.

Ulalaulala123
02-13-22, 16:54
Had FS with Miss A. No BJ though.

She is only ok with missy and not willing to do WOT or other positions as it would "create noise".

Pumped in missy for a while then made her sit on the edge of massage table while I pumped her standing. As I was inserting slowly not to "create noise", so was not cumming. She was afraid of the cover and kept on asking to finish quickly. Kept telling what will happen if we get caught, "we both go to J" bla bla. Who wants to hear that during the deed!

Not a very enjoyable experience in Spa. Enjoying her in a hotel / apartment will be great but she refused to meet outside.

Looks: 7. 5/10.

Attitude: 6/10 (friendly in B2 B but not very cooperative in FS).

Damage: 1 k counter + 5 k to her (says she will reduce in next meet but I will probably won't repeat in spa).

Attaching some good photos of her to make me feel good for spending 5 k haha.

VikingLord1
02-13-22, 19:10
Bro,

Did she take a shower after the deed?

Had FS with Miss A. No BJ though.

She is only ok with missy and not willing to do WOT or other positions as it would "create noise".

Pumped in missy for a while then made her sit on the edge of massage table while I pumped her standing. As I was inserting slowly not to "create noise", so was not cumming. She was afraid of the cover and kept on asking to finish quickly. Kept telling what will happen if we get caught, "we both go to J" bla bla. Who wants to hear that during the deed!

Not a very enjoyable experience in Spa. Enjoying her in a hotel / apartment will be great but she refused to meet outside.

Looks: 7. 5/10.

Attitude: 6/10 (friendly in B2 B but not very cooperative in FS).

VikingLord1
02-13-22, 19:11
Bro,

Can you please give some hints on the spa and therapist name?

Went to this spa thrice in KP. Took the same girl got wonderful FS all three times.

Counter convinced to 1.3 k.

1st meet 3.5 k, 2nd - 3 k 3rd - 3 k.

Crazy NE chick may be 23, petite boobs but cute, medium ass, smooth velvet pussy. I spanked her and ass got red.

Rest typical characteristics like soft smooth skin, fair, short height.

Enjoyed fully.

She doesn't do FS with all, if she likes then she goes or else b2 b is max she does.

Ulalaulala123
02-13-22, 20:07
Nope. She did go for a light wash, but not a shower. I made sure to visit before she was in for the day, and I do hope she showers before coming to work haha.

Bro,

Did she take a shower after the deed?

HotLavda
02-13-22, 20:30
Hi mongers,

Was reading this forum last two years but could not figure out subscription so now have transferred bitcoin through Wazirx.

But there are some issues please don't use Wazirx many rules.

Pune forum has guided me in this journey thanks to everyone.

Vk786
02-14-22, 00:52
Hello All, can someone please advise some safe couple friendly hotel in Baner? Also is there any hotel in Baner that also provide girls?Can someone please advise safe couple friendly hotel in or near Baner?

MatureMan29
02-14-22, 07:01
Viv Richards wife is a NE or Thai as there are two lady with the same name in that spa in KP Can someone confirm.And if you replace A with L then it's Thai.

Bhamsookh1
02-14-22, 07:05
Nope. She did go for a light wash, but not a shower. I made sure to visit before she was in for the day, and I do hope she showers before coming to work haha.Bro,

If if she has shower doesn't mean she is clean. If she does deed same with 3 other people in a day she sure will carry s t I some day. Worse if she does bare. Also 5 k would have been a steal for her for 2 hrs in a hotel for 1 shot.

Bhamsookh1
02-14-22, 07:06
Was free for some time so visited a couple of spas in wanowri, kondwa, nibm.

Called crystal but the number somehow went to VIP spa which is opened opposite to kedari pump. Went there, it was good. It was earlier a different spa but now reopened under crystal and name ID VIP.

I bargained for 1.2 k and went in. There 2 3 NEs and indie.

Took a NE (mimi / meme) and started massage. I went with sole purpose of massage so was not that interested in extra but thought to ask about it (window shopping types haha.) she said 4 k for B2B and I was like wtf. I said I give 3 to 4 k for FS to which she said no one gives at that price in a challenging way. She said I get 6 k sometimes 10 k for FS. So I said I don't want extra please continue. Again she asked if I have changed my mind. Finished massage and left.

Massage was good. Ambience was good. Rest nothing else.

Went to another spa guess named like aroma or something. It has no board or name sign, its all indie spa. Its operated in parking of building near to VIP only. They converted half parking into spa. So counter lady was hot and my expectations were raised. She said I'll give you a good masseuse. I asked for her she said she is owner. So I decided to look first and all I saw was no one was good looking. But then selected an okay looking MILF and went ahead. Massage was pathetic. Service charges were skyrocketed. I asked 1 k for HJ and TL which she rejected so I also lost the interest. But I could overhear other room conversation where a guy gave 4 k for B2B and I had already seen the girl earlier entering the room (I rejected her) . Man I would not give 400 to that girl for anything! I So I just came out and went home..If you need new numbers for crystal kharadi and wanorie then Pm me. One near petrol pump is good cheap but not crystal. Also its entrance is embarrassing.

Ulalaulala123
02-14-22, 07:53
What's the max service viv richard's wife (NE one) gives there?

And if you replace A with L then it's Thai.

NewCasual
02-14-22, 08:06

Do reach out if you want in exchange of quality stuff.Hi bro,

Can you please share the last 3 digits of contact number for this SP.

Thanks in advance.

Ulalaulala123
02-14-22, 16:13
Agree bro. Won't repeat her for FS unless she agrees for a meeting outside. I have a feeling she usually goes bare. Was asking me to remove cover as I was not cumming.

Bro,

If if she has shower doesn't mean she is clean. If she does deed same with 3 other people in a day she sure will carry s t I some day. Worse if she does bare. Also 5 k would have been a steal for her for 2 hrs in a hotel for 1 shot.

BarneyStin2015
02-14-22, 18:52
Hi guys, even I have heard that she is asking for more money lately, but we shouldn't give her more than 2.5 k.

Keep mongering!

Had Nargis lately.

Wasn't interested but was free and wanted to do some time pass so called her out.

She came on time. One thing is that she has a small old different phone for mongering hence you only can call her no texting business.

Saw her for first time, and felt like she looks like maid (face. Typical Muslim maid type face and talks also in same way, body wise okay). I don't want to discourage others but that's what I felt.

Went inside, chitchat for 5 10 minutes. Then I started. Did some DFK. Non responsive DFK maybe because of covid concerns.

Started grabbing her and felt that she has good amount of meat.

Got her naked, and she started with BBBJ which was good just that she doesn't uses saliva so went a bit dry but resetted it and started again. Was feeling boobs, ass, pussy. She has good height 5.8 ish so body doesn't look pear shaped. Her best is the ass. I grabbed and spanked the shit out of her. Then started with miss, WOT and in doggy spanked again. Then came in miss after a good 25 minutes fuck. After deed still sucked her boobies for some time and fingered her..

HotLavda
02-14-22, 20:21
Friends, recently I have been successful in subscription process.

Please share Ritu no.

I had gone to Hara Gaon spa last year would share my experience later.

Also recently went to Neu ng thai VN nagar met Thai Ni cha.

Will share experience in detail if anyone is interested I m not good at philosophy or stories but.

Can share facts which I have experienced.

Please share numbers in and around Kharadi also.

Bhamsookh1
02-15-22, 08:00
May sound odd but yes I am asking hah. I am looking for a genuine indie in Pune who can be taken to 5 star hotels for full nights or from check in to check out. Budget 10 k to 15 k. PM active. Any contacts are appreciated thanks.

Bhamsookh1
02-15-22, 08:03
Friends, recently I have been successful in subscription process.

Please share Ritu no.

I had gone to Hara Gaon spa last year would share my experience later.

Also recently went to Neu ng thai VN nagar met Thai Ni cha.

Will share experience in detail if anyone is interested I m not good at philosophy or stories but.

Can share facts which I have experienced.

Please share numbers in and around Kharadi also.Replied to your PM. Enjoy.

Rohan007
02-15-22, 08:22
There are already lots of reports on them but this is what I felt. This is 2-3 month old report.

Got to know about them through ISG only, contacted them over fb they shared TG ID where replies was quick. Asked for my photo and age. Sent them and decide on time in next afternoon.

Also got to know about she is having vitiligo and researched if any risk with being intimate with her, I knew its not a problem bcz saw many cpl staying where one has vitiligo and other one is normal but just to safe and take it out of my mind asked google baba and found nothing that can be risky.

They stay near mundhwa area, went there on time.

About the apartment, its little bit crowded one. Few people in parking but nobody asked me anything. They stay in compact 1 bhk. Door opened by raj cautiously as the neighbours door is just front of them. Went in.

About raj, short, soft spoken, calm guy. No red flag. Sat in hall, he told me anjali is getting ready. Chatted with him about normal things and after 2-4 minutes she was ready. Went in bedroom while raj was sitting in hall. Anjali closed the bedroom door.

Small bedroom, plenty room to do things, one bed and wardrobe with mirror. Bright lights were on which was good sign so if anything I can notice.

First impressions she is vey white as expected vitiligo person will be. Avg looking face. Tummy is there. She was wearing some single piece skirt.

First impressions was good then started talking to her and things started going downhill from there as I started small things and my mind started playing games with me.

Her hair was dyed but I can see due to imperfections that her hair was white as her skin. She dyed it blackish red.

While chatting, made some silly joke and she laughed little bit and one more odd thing I noticed her teeth are not white they were dark yelloyish or geryish you can say, I think may be due to vitiligo only but yeah I will not be able to Kiss for sure and also decided to skip on bbj.

I don't know why but don't felt like kissing her, means we did kissed but not DFK, she was moving her tongue but I used to backoff. Just did small lip kisses. No foul smell or anything like that but I was not comfortable doing it after got doubt about her teeth.

I removed my clothes, she removed my undies, I removed her clothes. She has even vitiligo, no patches or anything. Her tummy is little more visible once naked and she is short but no very short or odd.

Nice boobs, enough big and firm, sucked for longer duration as kissing and bbj was out of pictures I wanted to spent some time and not come out fast. She didn't complain.

One more thing I noticed about her skin is it is not soft as generally girls have, might be my mind playing game with me, not sure.

And yes there is some big patch or mark on her one ass cheek which is little ugly on otherwise nice ass.

She was trying to do bbj, I daid I don't take it and asked her to do CBJ which she put enough efforts and stopped only when I asked her to.

But still my mind was playing the games with me. Automatically one scene from Tees Mar Khan movie came to my mind where they wanted to shoot one seen with white people but as they couldn't afford them they choose one local guy with vitiligo, felt same as I couldn't afford Or find any good russian or white so girl I am taking on her which is not naturally a white girl. (not defaming or demeaning her but that what going through my bloody mind) one more thing that once I imagined it couldn't unseen it is that while we were in missionary and her legs up, she literally looked liked skinned chicken that we see in chicken shop.

And those thoughts had bad effects and my jonny started loosing erection and thought of stopping for while, worst mistake, jony went completely in sleep. She tried HJ kissing my body, I tried sucking her boobs and all but no effect.

I felt bad. Said her sorry. She just smiled and said don't worry happens to many.

Slept with her for Little bit. Talked her about how long she is doing this and other normal things. Dressed after 5 minutes kissed her on lips and left.

Overall she is not bad. Not feeling like rating her because the session was ruined by my own thoughts and not her fault.

WIR: No, she is not for me I guess.

Damages: 4 k.