PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Member #4440
09-21-12, 15:57
Hi friend,

I am agree with you about safety at hotel. I want to try during ganesh festival can you PM me some safe private family hotels name and address.

Helps would be appriciated.

Ujwala

Don't wait. You live only once. So have all the fun, all the possible time. Only be safe. So go out there and have fun. Just make sure you are safe. In terms of LE as well as HEALTH. Just in case you scared, take a family hotel. Might be a little expensive but surely worth the peace of mind.

QUOTE=KunalBb; 1307935]Yes, its very important to have a stress free encounter for the best experience.

Thanks for your input loverboy. Can't wait to get started in Pune. You mentioned that LE activity is heated up these days. So is it better to wait and if so how long you think.

Regards,

Kunal[/QUOTE]

JohnnyCoolDude
09-21-12, 21:34
Hi,

Thanks again to alert me.

I have stated this forum using since last month but I am a monger in Pune from last 9 yrs.

Finally I want to say help each other, guide them by using this forum.

Bye friend

Together we can make a different.

Ujwala.Thanks fellow mongers for the long needed update.

Ujwala you are damm right here and I think we can finally rest our case on Shilpa.

Thanks a ton.

Pratty69
09-22-12, 11:25
Hey Dude,

When she comes with questions, just tell her that you prefer Hotel atatand not your flat. Give her my ref. And tell her we chat on the email. Don't disclose much info.

Cheers,

Pratty69

A fellow monger and a kind soul (well, actually 2) had shared contact of this independent with me. She was also reported to be a mature woman but great in the sack. I was trying to set up a meeting with her since about a month. Well, yesterday afternoon had an encounter with her.

Her looks, figure and service has already been described in detail by Siidharth, Pratty69 and KunalJ35. Well, it is exactly the same as described by these fellow mongers. No point in repeating the same. Yesterday she was surely horny and my experience was one of the very good ones I have had. But here is some other info.

She wanted to start off with a drink. Probably she feels more adventurous after a drink or two, haha. I don't drink anything other than beer and she wanted vodka. We ordered her choice. She drank & I just took a sip or 2.

She was also quite inquisitive, like she wanted to know where do I stay? Is it possible to meet at my flat? Which vehicle do I have? Where have I parked it? Who gave me her number? Did Sidharth give me her number? Do I know the number-giver or was it shared on internet? Whether her pics are present on the internet? All her questions were answered with appropriate mumbo-jumbo. :cool: But I think she is aware of ISG.

Experience : Over-all, a very good experience.

Spend : 2k (Her fees. Opening quote = 3k, negotiated down to 2k) + 700 (room) + 250 (drinks) + 250 (tips, asked for).

Thank you, Kattar Puneri & Pratty69 for the contact.

Cheers,

Member #4440
09-22-12, 13:08
Hi sachin,

Ujwala always helps needy genuine monger.

Would like to help you before you have to prove your honesty in this dirty field be cause most of the people denies to continue further contact.

Ok what you want from this forum I definitely help you by exchanging our exp and contact.

Ujwala.

Hi guys.

After couple of weeks I will be alone in my flat as all roomates wll be gone at their native place for 3-4 day (Independ. Day).

Can any senior member share me some SPs or independent girls number who is safe to call at my flat.

Will share some of mine contact numbers in return. Dudes.

Any CG, HWs, giving BBBJ, anal if possible. And can stay for night.

Niksyl
09-22-12, 14:29
Hey Mate,

Don't even think about her she is one sh*tty bitc. .I totally agree with Samsamy. My experience was horrible.

Riokcs
09-22-12, 16:51
Hi All,

I am new to Pune. Can you please let me know if Budhwar Peth is a good place to visit?

Let me know if any one of you is planning to visit there on weekends. We can go together then as I don't know the places.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rio

Dev Khanna
09-22-12, 18:15
Guys,

I was out of Pune for last 1 month. Came back and started looking for some action. A gap of 1 month had increased my Johny's thrust. Contacted on of my Fav to ask if she is in Pune.

Fortunately she was, so planned an action in V. This was my 2nd encounter with her but enjoyed a lot. Everything except anal and bbj. Planning to bring her at my flat for full night sometime. I'll rate her 7/10. Worth to try. Damage 4k.

AlsexaWy
09-22-12, 19:16
Hey Stun.

I am totally new to Pune new to this site and new to sex relation with stranger I mean I don't know anything about anything except that I am now in Pune for only couple of days and staying in 5 stars hotel and I need to make this experience for the very first time in my life so can you make this favor to me.

I need her contact I am very scared and I want to make this adventure with the minimum risks.

Alsexawy

A fellow monger and a kind soul (well, actually 2) had shared contact of this independent with me. She was also reported to be a mature woman but great in the sack. I was trying to set up a meeting with her since about a month. Well, yesterday afternoon had an encounter with her.

Her looks, figure and service has already been described in detail by Siidharth, Pratty69 and KunalJ35. Well, it is exactly the same as described by these fellow mongers. No point in repeating the same. Yesterday she was surely horny and my experience was one of the very good ones I have had. But here is some other info.

She wanted to start off with a drink. Probably she feels more adventurous after a drink or two, haha. I don't drink anything other than beer and she wanted vodka. We ordered her choice. She drank & I just took a sip or 2.

She was also quite inquisitive, like she wanted to know where do I stay? Is it possible to meet at my flat? Which vehicle do I have? Where have I parked it? Who gave me her number? Did Sidharth give me her number? Do I know the number-giver or was it shared on internet? Whether her pics are present on the internet? All her questions were answered with appropriate mumbo-jumbo. :cool: But I think she is aware of ISG.

Spend : 2k (Her fees. Opening quote = 3k, negotiated down to 2k) + 700 (room) + 250 (drinks) + 250 (tips, asked for).

Cheers,

AlsexaWy
09-22-12, 19:52
Hey Stun.

I am totally new to Pune new to this site and new to sex relation with stranger I mean I don't know anything about anything except that I am now in Pune for only couple of days and staying in 5 stars hotel and I need to make this experience for the very first time in my life so can you make this favor to me.

I need her contact I am very scared and I want to make this adventure with the minimum risks.

Alsexawy

Cheers,

Kevin2112
09-22-12, 20:15
Dude don't visit bud. Peth its nt a gud place and don't at all go alone,

You might land urself into trouble. If at all you want to go, go with someone

Who knows it better. Nt scaring you but just be careful.

Stun Gun
09-23-12, 03:32
Hey Dude, When she comes with questions, just tell her that you prefer Hotel atatand not your flat. Give her my ref. And tell her we chat on the email. Don't disclose much info. Cheers, Pratty69Thanks for your advice and offer for help with reference. But as mentioned in my FR, I have already managed to establish a contact with her and answered her questions with appropriate mumbo-jumbo. Next time she may not ask for reference and probably will not be that inquisitive. Anyway thanks again.

Cheers,

Stun Gun
09-23-12, 03:44
Hey Stun --- so can you make this favor to me. I need her contact --- AlsexawyI don't share contacts with those who have not made any contributions to the forum. I may consider sharing contacts with you in future after you have contributed some good / meaningful posts to the forum. Also you don't have PM facility and sharing of contacts (phone number, mail ID.) is not allowed on open forum. You may try TOI, PM ads in the meanwhile.

Sachin99
09-23-12, 04:44
I totally agree with Samsamy. My experience was horrible.Thanks a lot for this. I was about try her this weekend but dropped the plans now.

Kevin2112
09-23-12, 07:20
Hi guys

Does ny1 know a female sp by name anja*I. I had her no. A year before but lost it.

This female was grt at the supply and used to talk in fluent eng looked like someone from a gud background.

Used to take feedback and kept informing about new arrivals too. Gud at dealing too she had really gud contacts and hi fi models too. Enquired about her to different sps but none replied positive. If Ny1 can find about her wud be best for all of us. (got a hint once tht she nw works in kolhapur but didn't really believe). Anyways I wud appreciate efforts on this. Thanks

Have fun

Member #4403
09-23-12, 08:11
Now this forces me to write. Mr. Samsamy how can you say someone as a sh*tty bitc and how come you decide how much she is eligible of her charges. We are here to share our experience. I have had a real GFE wid her. See my earlier FR, I had clearly mentioned, she is not very good looking. Looks like a typical HW. Her service is amazing. Mark my words. Amazing. I give high priority to service. Looks are secondary to me. Since I am good looking, I don't have dearth of good looking girls for me. The best GFE out here are not good in looks. Is Sm*t* good looking? Is S\and*ha good looking? Is that Sanghvi lady (number ending wid 315) good looking? No. But all of them are in demand.

And her age is around 31-32. Get your numbers checked.

Also, many forum members have used her service. Kunal, Susil, Sid etc. Ask them if they had bad exp.

Let me make it public now. Because of your stupidity, I am getting threatening calls. You somehow managed to get her direct contact (And I know who gave you her direct number). You visited her home and directly reached her flat. Why so desperate? And then she rejected you. You know because of your stupidity, she would have to leave that flat. If a lady wants privacy, we should respect her privacy. In fact, she told us also, also that a very fat looking guy came and was asking these questions. Now these guys are asking for your direct contact number.

Request you (and to the one, who gave you her number) , not to pass on her number to anybody else. She can easily change her flat and number. Trouble might come to you guys.

This time, I said I don't have your number, but next time these guys threaten me, I would have to give your contact number to their mamasm.

Sorry to have used harsh words.

I would want opinion from other fellow members on this issue.

Hey Mate,

Don't even think about her she is one sh*tty bitc. Not even worth of 200 rs but her pimp Sachin or whoever he is trying to get 4k from ISG guys.

She is around 45 + woman with dark ugly marks on her all face. I would rate her may be 1. 5/10.

Cheers,

Sam

Puneman
09-23-12, 08:24
Hi guys,

I have been a mute spectator of this forum till now and still remains a newbie. However would like to share my first experience. Of course being newbie, a veteran gentleman from ISG helped with the contact of this cool BBW independant housewife N*m.

Contacted her on the digits shared, was a bit tough to get through, she asked for references, phone call etcc, however after few more attempts agreed to meet.

The meeting was fixed on a working day, took out 3 hours from the schedule, and met her at friends flat. Initially I was a bit concerned to see kind of a fat (BBW) lady, but overall color, skin and appearance was nice.

Then it was a cool GFE experince for next hour. The skin was nice, clean and milky, she was fine with deep kisses (and I was too). After a nice foreplay wnet in for missionary first and then final strokes in doggy.

She was responsive (I guess an advantage with independants) and seem to have enjoyed the session too.

Overall was a nice experince.

Looks. 8/10.

Body. 7/10 (I would prefer a slimmer gal,)

Service. 9/10 (took all the efforts to please)

Damage. 4K

Member #4403
09-23-12, 08:27
Yesterday I had another GFE with another AVERAGE looking woman. Got introduced to her through this guy Sachin.

He asked me if I had a place. I was alone at my flat so said yes. He came wid a lady must be in her early 30s.

Looks wise she was average with close to 5 ft height, but very talkative and really GFE. More than money she was in need of Se.

Fig. Must be 36-30-36.

We talked for some time then slowly she undressed and led me suck her be*bs. They were not very firm but good ones wid dark big tits.

Had good time wid her. Banged her thrice. Had taken shower with her as well. After shower effect was huge I would say.

Very nice attitude. She said she is not a professional and needs money so she is doing all these. She also promised to introduce me wid a frnd of her next time.

Will share her FR once I meet her frnd as well.

I'd be very selective in passing her number this time.

Adding her pic for you all to enjou.

Cheers.

Viky

Stun Gun
09-23-12, 09:29
--- I would want opinion from other fellow members on this issue.Use of "that" word to describe women is derogatory and denigrating. It is also a banned word on this forum. I condemn usage of such words and language. :mad:

There is one more member who has used that word in the recent past. I always report such posts to the moderator.

Riokcs
09-23-12, 19:23

Who knows it better. Nt scaring you but just be careful.Thanks for your input.

Is there any other safe place at lesser cost?

Thanks,

Rio

Member #4440
09-24-12, 06:04
Hi friend,

I condemn your opinion I have both exp. From BP. But if you got bad exp. Then you would automatically explore better area. That's I have done. First I got cheated now I found new area where I goes with money, mobile no issue. They takes only there charges no extra money. That's depend upon you whether you want to give tip or not.

So not to parson direct straight comment BP is bad area. Its cheapes, new variety, safe area. I have seen many senior people from high post often visit there. But the area is in building in flats not on the street business. So don't to go to who stands on street.

Who knows it better. Nt scaring you but just be careful.

Member #4440
09-24-12, 06:09
I read your first FR,

Can you PM me details?

Your reply will be appriciated. See.

Ujwala

Hi guys,

I have been a mute spectator of this forum till now and still remains a newbie. However would like to share my first experience. Of course being newbie, a veteran gentleman from ISG helped with the contact of this cool BBW independant housewife N*m.

Contacted her on the digits shared, was a bit tough to get through, she asked for references, phone call etcc, however after few more attempts agreed to meet.

The meeting was fixed on a working day, took out 3 hours from the schedule, and met her at friends flat. Initially I was a bit concerned to see kind of a fat (BBW) lady, but overall color, skin and appearance was nice.

Then it was a cool GFE experince for next hour. The skin was nice, clean and milky, she was fine with deep kisses (and I was too). After a nice foreplay wnet in for missionary first and then final strokes in doggy.

She was responsive (I guess an advantage with independants) and seem to have enjoyed the session too.

Overall was a nice experince.

Looks. 8/10.

Body. 7/10 (I would prefer a slimmer gal,)

Service. 9/10 (took all the efforts to please)

Damage. 4K

Member #4440
09-24-12, 06:23
Hi siddharth,

Are you angry with me?

Not takes my call.

How much Poona will charge?

This time please help me with ref. Yar. Pm me if think I am the right person to help me.

I would appriciate you by passing info.

Ujwala

Hey all. Well I had an off so just spent the first half of the day over my laptop. Later in the afternoon thought of meeting p*ja, so just called her to check if she was free. She told me that she was free, I asked her if she had a place, to which she told me that she will check and let me know. But she didn't have a place, I asked her if she would come to a lodge and she was fine with it. So I thought of taking her to hotel S*R. She asked me to pick her up from aundh.

I reached aundh and she guided me to her location, I picked her up from there and we went to hotel s*are. I just booked the room and we went in. We chatted for a while and hugged each other. A lot of caressing and kissing (DFK is very minimal though). Slowly we got undressed, she licked me over my chest, that was kinda nice. I sucked her boobs for a long while, she seemed to enjoy that the most I guess. I went down for a DATY, she was clean so wasnt an issue. Enjoyed that, wanted to make her feel good. So put on the condom and f*cked her in missionary. I cm in a while. We just cleaned up and talked for a long while. She told me a few past stories, she seems to be knowing a lot of agents and also a few independent chicks which she promised me later; . P. Slowly she started playing with Johny and it was up again. She kept on massaging it gently and started putting the cond*m on, I asked for a BBBJ, sHE did it for 2 secs maybe, but she said that she will do a CBJ, I was okey with it. So she just put on the cond*m and gave me a nice CBJ. It went for a while, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. She came in CG, and back to missionary, This session went for a while. Sucked her boobs while fu*kin her (I seriously feel she enjoys this the most) and cm after a while. So we dressed up and I dropped her back home. We were supposed to go for a coffee but could not spot a proper place and just reached her place while looking for one. So thats reserved for the next meet; . P.

LOOKS = 6. 5/10. (she's nice, pretty face)

SERVICE = 6. 5/10. (No BBBJ / DFK. Thats a minus point but its good over all).

WIR = Yes for sure, I found the whole experience good enough. Time well spent.

Signing off for the day,

Cheers, sid.

Ace Of Spade
09-24-12, 06:55
I visited Pune in this weekend. Went to that famous disco building besides food plaza. Actually 3 weeks back I had circumcision surgery. From that day I didn't even masturbated yet. So you can imagine my libido! I still have to wind white bandage around my penis everyday. So decided to visit regular one instead of scaring other gals. 2nd floor, front door inside T junction. Girl name Wish*aka. She give very GFE, though she is averege lookwise. She also got scared by looking at bandage, then I had to explain her what circumcision is. I told her that I can't have sex, so spent 15-20 minutes rubbing her. Then I lost my control and decided to remove bangade and f*k her. But she was caring about me. She told me not to do that. While leaving she promised that as we didn't have sex this time. Next time she will allow for free! And she said."Get well soon. And come back soon".

JohnyMeraNaam
09-24-12, 09:29
Yesterday I had another GFE with another AVERAGE looking woman. Got introduced to her through this guy Sachin.

He asked me if I had a place. I was alone at my flat so said yes. He came wid a lady must be in her early 30s.

Looks wise she was average with close to 5 ft height, but very talkative and really GFE. More than money she was in need of Se.

Fig. Must be 36-30-36.

We talked for some time then slowly she undressed and led me suck her be*bs. They were not very firm but good ones wid dark big tits.

Had good time wid her. Banged her thrice. Had taken shower with her as well. After shower effect was huge I would say.

Very nice attitude. She said she is not a professional and needs money so she is doing all these. She also promised to introduce me wid a frnd of her next time.

Cheers.

VikyHey vicky,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Looks like you had a great time. Just wanted to know what the damages were. Is this lady ok with going to hotels?

Cheers,

Johny

Member #4440
09-24-12, 12:13
Hi friend, the laden you mentioned is it shiplpa? From Hadapsar.

Because today I had talk with Sachin, he told me about her. She is very sexy and never get tired. I want to try her on Monday, could any one provide more information her. Your help would be appriciated. See.

Ujwala

Fig. Must be 36-30-36.

Cheers.

Viky

Joshisa
09-24-12, 12:52
Hi,

Can you share her digits? Is she ready to cm to hotel? If possible kindly share digits.

[QUOTE=Puneman; 1330320]Hi guys,

MrAnonn
09-24-12, 13:47

Who knows it better. Nt scaring you but just be careful.Don't really agree with this one, this place can be a great one if you read the reports in this forum. Off course there are some thieves in there, once I made a mistake of getting cajoled with an offer that sounded too good from a woman standing by the road, and I was robbed of all my money. Rest 10 odd times I've selected myself from a group or gone inside and selected there, and usually I've got VFM.

Cheers

Johny 123
09-24-12, 16:58
Hi guyz

Iam from Bangalore and coming to Pune this Tuesday for a project, ll be there for 3-4 months. I have loads of exp in Bangalore, Chennai and kolkata. Fisrttime Iam coming to Pune.

Would like to explore Mumbai as well in the trip sometym. I got some gud contacts from fellow memebrs Logicalpm, kevin2112 thanku guys.

Will need suggestion from you guys as I don't have exp in this part of our country.

Iam coming by car through goa and ll be thr for 4 days. Need suggestion about Goa as well from you guys.

Is it possible to score with foreign girls thr if so what would be the budget?

Hot spots, pubs pickup joint in Goa

Looking for your valid inputs

Thanku guyz.

Johny

Member #4440
09-25-12, 04:18
Hi friend my previous two report unfortunatly directly gone to Jackson. Hope this will reach to USA.

I am here to share my 10 yrs exp.

If this report displayed then I will post my second post.

Ujwala

Member #4440
09-25-12, 08:53
most monger have got bad exp. in bp but this happens only for first time. as i said experience can teach us.

first time they cheated me now i become perfect monger in bp areas.

don't go to areas of shree krishna theatre. lanes near that all are cheatre and shemales. they not get easily customers so they loot if some one goes or even walk that lane.

mine friend and me were at morning 8 am in that lane near theatre. some girls came in between lane and stop us to force to go with them but we told them we were not like that we were from ngo and escaped.

if once you traped by them no one could help you there. because all have same funda.

Purayil
09-25-12, 09:32
Contacted the mysterious Elegant Princess by mail few days prior (was in Pune on 21-23) who quoted 12&20 for St / lt. Wrote back saying that my budget for Lt is 15 k. Assured me that she will discount her fee (didn't mention how much). We were supposed to meet at my hotel on 22 nd night (west in) in the evening send another mail saying that it will be 18 k. Called her & mentioned the forum report about one of the ISG members who paid her 16. Said she has never discounted any time & this is a spl offer to me. Her continuous bantering put me off. So much for the princess (calls herself Diane)

SG has given me substantial leads as Plan be. Called so. Ji who brought 2. Young things by 10 pm, selected the younger (better) looking babitha despite the managers suggestion that the other girl is abetted option (fell for the looks again)

She is from kolkota &really has a cute face. Nocturnal sessions were ok, nothing to write home about, but then the Morning session was a goner as she turned in to starfish. Damage was 10 k. Was in a mood for a better session & through Mah. Got Pooja sharma who is an 18 yr old slim beau (said she is 18&looked so) and despite her younger age Acted like a sexperienced Pro making the day worthwhile (caution- she may smother you if you are aggressive on DATY). Damage 6k

Santa3
09-25-12, 14:22
Hi friend my previous two report unfortunatly directly gone to Jackson. Hope this will reach to USA.Your post will go via a moderator for edits if any before getting posted on the forum. This takes about 4 hrs approx. This is normal for new members. Once you have spent time here and there is no issues with your posts then that process will not be required.

Kevin2112
09-25-12, 18:17
Hi man,

Read your fr. Can you kindly forward the contact of this pooja sharma?

Thanks

Siidharth
09-25-12, 20:38
Thanks for your input. Is there any other safe place at lesser cost? Thanks, RioHI buddY. Well nothing can come cheaper than BP in Pune mate. And one more thing, BP is completely safe, you can go there without having any issues, just go to the big buildings and avoid picking up girls on the road and you will be doing absolutely fine mate. So enjoy, have fun mate. Happy mongering buddy.
Cheers, sid.

Logicalpm
09-25-12, 22:38
Contacted the .Was in a mood for a better session & through Mah. Got Pooja sharma .Damage 6kDear Purayil.

Can you please provide any additional pointers for Pooja. I would be in Pune coming week

Stun Gun
09-26-12, 05:02
1. Called her & mentioned the forum report about one of the ISG members who paid her 16k.

2. Was in a mood for a better session & through Mah. Got Pooja sharma who is an 18 yr old slim beau (said she is 18&looked so) and despite her younger age Acted like a sexperienced Pro making the day worthwhile (caution- she may smother you if you are aggressive on DATY). Damage 6k
Thanks for the FR, Purayil.

1. Elegant Princess : I hope you did not mention about ISG to her. One should never make the WGs aware of ISG.

2. Buddy, I think you overpaid for this girl through Mah, unless it was for LT. His normal rates are 3-3.5k for ST and about 6-7k for LT.
His usual area of operation is PS & not KP. He probably sensed your lack of this knowledge and fleeced you.

Anyway happy that you had a good experience.
Cheers

LoverboyJerico
09-26-12, 07:47
Elegant princess seems to be one chic who thinks she is doing favour on you. Called her once, she said you should take an appointment 2 days prior. That's pretty okay, but she said she will manage and meet me the same day in a couple of hours. Kept me waiting and then later said she can't make it and I should book elsewhere. About her rates also she is damn stubborn. I am sure in service also she will certainly have a lot of nakhras. And that too after charging s bomb.

Thanks for the FR, Purayil.

1. Elegant Princess : I hope you did not mention about ISG to her. One should never make the WGs aware of ISG.

2. Buddy, I think you overpaid for this girl through Mah, unless it was for LT. His normal rates are 3-3. 5k for ST and about 6-7k for LT.

His usual area of operation is PS & not KP. He probably sensed your lack of this knowledge and fleeced you.

Cheers

Member #4440
09-26-12, 08:32
2. Buddy, I think you overpaid for this girl through Mah, unless it was for LT. His normal rates are 3-3. 5k for ST and about 6-7k for LT.

CheersHi friend,

You said that she, means Pooja operates from PS. Let me know she used to go S hotel at PS?

If you know better her could possible you to PM you. I want to go for fun on next Tuesday.

Your help would be appriciateed me.

Ujwala

SaurabhbLrmale
09-26-12, 14:29
Hi mate.

Please avoid mentioning ISG. Instead you can make a fake name & say he is your frnd & he got for much lesser.

. Called her & mentioned the forum report about one of the ISG members who paid her 16. Said she has never discounted any time & this is a spl offer to me. Her continuous bantering put me off

Purayil
09-26-12, 15:13
The SPatkoregon park was not picking the phone& so called Mah. SG, I should have asked for the :tariffs. You have seen that I am pretty bad in haggling. I have seen many of the Providers & Independants being member of the ISG, infact many solocits you& hence thought of mentioning it. But then if it is taboo here, my lips are sealed.

Member #4440
09-26-12, 15:34
Hi friend,

Be alert amongst us many agents are present. They are watching our report and use it for how to raise the charges. Also they make advtise to sell there products. Fake ad. There be cautious.

Member #4440
09-26-12, 16:37
I have started my mongering from that building. This building is at BP. First time my friends has guided me to go there. From dagadusheth ganapati to dattmandir road take left after datt mandir* can find street girl don't go toward go straight you will find right lane take right turn. There is a pan stall along or near to one old building name Gulbahar pan stall. There is way just near to stall to go inside. Dark way don't fear also not to go ground floor standing girls. We would find difficulty in searching stairway. At left hand stairway there also stove and some what milk or food cooks ther. Go up stair, there is three floor. Go to to most floor every floor two flats. Enter left side room there will be NE aunty owner of brothel or man. Select girls, safe place I have been using since 2004.

Any quarry would be appriciated.

Ujwala

GothicAugust
09-26-12, 20:50
I don't share contacts with those who have not made any contributions to the forum. I may consider sharing contacts with you in future after you have contributed some good / meaningful posts to the forum. Also you don't have PM facility and sharing of contacts (phone number, mail ID.) is not allowed on open forum. You may try TOI, PM ads in the meanwhile.How to activate PM facility! Need urgent contact of CG.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Logicalpm
09-26-12, 20:59
Elegant princess seems to be one chic who thinks she is doing favour on you. . have a lot of nakhras. And that too after charging s bomb.I also got similar experience. In fact even though SG had kindly shared her photo, I wanted to confirm her worth before committing her that much money.

So I agreed to pay her 1. 5 K just to meet in CCD for coffee.

First of all she had lot of question like which hotel are you staying, which room, (I will confirm from hotel where are you from etc. There after she agreed to come but did not turn up on given time neither picked up the phone thereafter.

I think we should neglect such unprofessional person.

Siidharth
09-26-12, 21:35
I have seen many of the Providers & Independants being member of the ISGHi purayil.. Well i guess none of the providers nor any Independent is a member of ISG and hence u shall not mention about it anywhere buddy.. Happy mongering dude..

Siidharth
09-26-12, 22:00
1. If it seems too good to be true, I usually is.

2. For men finding someone to have sex with is a chore, for women, it's a choice. I mean, see'mon, slim fair female 24 looking for NSA, or japanese girl with big boobs don't need locanto to find sexual partners. People would happily line up, take token numbers even, for that privilege.

So thats my experience. If anybody managed to find some genuine contacts there, do tell. I'm all ears (or eyes, since I'd be reading your report) Hi buddy. Well I loved your FR, specially point 2 and over all. The way its written. Pretty nice.

About locanto, Well its like finding a diamond in a coal mine. U need to keep on searching and got to be really patient. The quick reply's are always fake. There are a few genuine ads, and you will be able to make out the difference if you start using it regularly. For me I hav had 4 good experiences on locanto in over a period of 2 years, well so you can imagine the success rate. Personally met 2 of them, and 2 of them were just over the webcam. I have posted a FR on it, so if interested you can just go through mate. Anyways happy mongering buddy. Keep writing.

Cheers, sid.

Siidharth
09-26-12, 22:23
This lady (guy) is definately a shemale. This one stands near the bus stop outside the Radha Krihna restaurant and takes a walk in the back alley too. Does rob people. I have seen some dudes in cars pickup ths shemale a couple of times. One of them happened to be my firend unfortunately was robbed off Rs. 2000 he had in his wallet.Hi buddy. Have you ever tried this lady (guy). She seems to be pretty, dresses well too. Seems to be a female but don't know then. I just asked her out once but she demanded 800 bucks and was a no-no to BBBJ so just thought of avoiding her.

Anyone has any experience with her? Would like to know. And any of you guys know of any other place in Pune where we can pick up girls on the road? Is there any place near swargate? Need to find a young girl, she gave me amazing service. She used to be near mandai, but can't locate her since about a month (maybe she's gone to her hometown). She once told me that she even stands on swargate but I haven't spotted any pick up girls on swargate, so anyone know of any spot on swargate where girls stand? Help appreciated. Happy mongering.

Stun Gun
09-27-12, 03:18
Hi friend,

You said that she, means Pooja operates from PS. Let me know she used to go S hotel at PS?

If you know better her could possible you to PM you. I want to go for fun on next Tuesday.

Your help would be appriciateed me.

UjwalaI do not know her. I know that, that particular SP operates from PS.

I don't share contacts with those who have not made any contributions to the forum. I may consider sharing contacts with you in future after you have contributed some good / meaningful posts to the forum.

Cheers

Stun Gun
09-27-12, 03:41
The SPatkoregon park was not picking the phone& so called Mah. SG, I should have asked for the :tariffs. You have seen that I am pretty bad in haggling. I have seen many of the Providers & Independants being member of the ISG, infact many solocits you& hence thought of mentioning it. But then if it is taboo here, my lips are sealed.Also the hotel name, may be, contributed to the jacked up price. Don't worry buddy. It is good that you enjoyed. Actually this SP appears in my many FRs and I thought you had RTFFed and hence had an idea of the prices. Anyway, better prices next time.

On India forum there are not many agents, WGs. The very few ones that are present here, misuse the forum FRs to jack up the prices. Hence, no mention of ISG to WGs & agents.

Cheers

Member #4440
09-27-12, 04:24
Hi friend,

I think you don't have read my report.

I ply post here my experiences apart from that what you expect I don't know. My aim in posting is to help and guide monger from fishing agents. Later you would like my report I hope so. Its just beginning yar. All you will get more information from USA.

Lets enjoy be good friend soon.

Ujwala.

I do not know her. I know that, that particular SP operates from PS.

I don't share contacts with those who have not made any contributions to the forum. I may consider sharing contacts with you in future after you have contributed some good / meaningful posts to the forum.

Cheers

LivingForSex
09-27-12, 11:50
Hello Seniors out there,

I have been Hooking around in the BP areas for quite a few years. I have mixed experiences from there ranging from completely satisfied to self satisfaction.

However the ambiance around there in the small rooms+the search again and again has what let me to search for alternate options.

This is when I came across this forum.

After reading the posts here, I was completely surprised for staying in PS for so many years, I was unaware about the famoud H@t* S in this area.

Also I work near to the Benz showroom on Pune-Banglore Highway and surprised to know about H@t* R too.

Well after reading the posts here, I had guts to call on Numbers found on Locanto / Mirror.

From Mirror, I found the Number of a SP and Guess what his area of business was none other than H@t* R

However he was quoting 3. 5K and above.

And above all the accent in which he was taking, seemed to be some Local gaavwala.

More-soever somewhere on this thread has been mentioned about chp qlty of H@t* R.

Hence dropped the option immediately at this price after failing to negotiate.

Tried another luck on Lo-canto, The SP R@z There appeared to well behaved and decent and was prompt enough to let me know that he's new into business in Pune however have made quality deals in Mum, Hyd etc. The rate that he was quoting actually was different that on his add.

Therefore I need reviews on him if he's really able to provide some quality or just like others. He has more than 1 adds posted.

Pardon my ignorance if the content is found to unsuitable, but just posting it to clear my doubts.

Santa3
09-27-12, 14:55
I have seen many of the Providers & Independants being member of the ISG, infact many solocits you & hence thought of mentioning it.I agree with you that there are some questionable members here who specify some CG's at high prices and justify the same. I have kept quiet so long. But yes there are providers and independents on the forum.

Sachin99
09-27-12, 18:35
Hello Mongers,

I want to experience CIS babe atleast once. Hoping to have one coming weekend.

If anyone has contacts and willing to share, please PM me.

Siidharth
09-27-12, 21:08
I agree with you that there are some questionable members here who specify some CG's at high prices and justify the same. I have kept quiet so long. But yes there are providers and independents on the forum.Hey ya, even I agree to this. There are a few questionable members here on the forum for sure. So monger safe.

Riokcs
09-27-12, 21:23
I have started my mongering from that building. This building is at BP. First time my friends has guided me to go there. From dagadusheth ganapati to dattmandir road take left after datt mandir* can find street girl don't go toward go straight you will find right lane take right turn. There is a pan stall along or near to one old building name Gulbahar pan stall. There is way just near to stall to go inside. Dark way don't fear also not to go ground floor standing girls. We would find difficulty in searching stairway. At left hand stairway there also stove and some what milk or food cooks ther. Go up stair, there is three floor. Go to to most floor every floor two flats. Enter left side room there will be NE aunty owner of brothel or man. Select girls, safe place I have been using since 2004.

Any quarry would be appriciated.

UjwalaHi Buddy,

Thanks for your inputs. Is there anyone who is planning to visit BP on weekends? I am new here in Pune and kinda afraid to go out alone for first time. Can anyone help me in introducing to BP?

Thanks,

Rio

Logicalpm
09-27-12, 21:25
I also got similar experience. In fact even though SG had kindly shared her photo, I wanted to confirm her worth before committing her that much money.

So I agreed to pay her 1. 5 K just to meet in CCD for coffee.

First of all she had lot of question like which hotel are you staying, which room, (I will confirm from hotel where are you from etc. There after she agreed to come but did not turn up on given time neither picked up the phone thereafter.

I think we should neglect such unprofessional person.In spite of the previous day's experience (which I have reported earlier) , I got a call from this lady giving some excuse for not reaching the decided place and not picking up phone on previous day. So I decided to meet her again the next day.

We decided to meet in MacD. Fixup the deal and then proceed for action. Time and place to meet was decided.

I reached there on time, waited for 30/35 minutes. She did not reach. Call up two times & got reply as 'coming / on the way' etc.

Then finally she arrived in her black colour Voxwagon. She did not want to come out of car and wanted me to pay her the money decided for meeting in MacD. Then follow her in my car to her place.

I was pissed off by then. But still politely told her that it was decided to meet first in MacD and then proceed further. Also I had been waiting there for more than half hour.

She suddenly started to talk in rude way.

So what I am late. First give me my money. 'Karna hai to mere gadi ke phiche apni gadi le ke chalo, nahi to muze mere paise de do muze aur kam hai'. (Means If you want to do, fallow my car in your car and come or else pay me my money, I have many more works to do. Etc)

I lost my patience and I took off on her for her utter nonprofessional attitude and arrogant nature.

Even though the place where she parked her car was bit dark and her window glass were more than half closed, I could see that she is a very average looking lady. Must be in her late 30s. In the photo shared by SG she was looking very fair but actually she is not that much. Also that photo seems to be heavely photo shoped by her beforing uploding on net.

Flash Back.

Sometime back (approximately 10 months) in Pune CL, one female use to advertise herself as Kavya (Old Pune forum menbers would remember her). I happened to have tried her at that time. (For which I never put any FR in this forum because it was so so experience) She was also having same look and attitude. She use to charge 7. 5K for ST that time. On the basis of what I vaguely remember of her I think that this so called princess is Kavya only. And if my guess is right then she had absolutely shapeless &. Loose sagging body parts and cold attitude in bed.

I would request other members of this forum to be aware of her.

Member #4440
09-28-12, 02:20
After long waiting yestard I got a mail from elegant princes. She quoted 12k for st and 20k for full and. Asked Que like where from you come, where to stay just like.

I read all FR or report of her on forum. This quote seems to high as you all said that she hide her face and also photo on net also effect of photography or old one.

I know all these and never want to waste my money so asked her to send her photo. Would never pay for visit.

Lets see what happen.

MrWonderful
09-28-12, 08:15
In spite of the previous day's experience (which I have reported earlier) , I got a call from this lady giving some excuse for not reaching the decided place and not picking up phone...Did you follow her car when she was rude?

Member #4440
09-28-12, 13:55
Hi friend,

Please PM me the contact I want to bang her. Your co operations would always appriciated,

Friend monger.

Ujwala

Neo9999
09-29-12, 07:38
Hi fello mongers,

Recently had chance to experience service in Ka*sh MP in KP, thanks to one of forum members.

Took some time to locate place, since there were two buildings with same name. Finally entered place and immediately could see 4-5 ladies. The mamasan came to me and asked me what I wanted. I told her full service and she mentioned me to wait in one of the rooms. She brought in D*a, who was fair and average built. Paid the dough and got to business. We undressed and she started with CBJ which was good experience. She had decent boobs, to my liking, I somehow don't fancy big boob. Since BJ was taking some time, I asked her to do a 69, which she was not aware, I had to literally explain to her. After sometime, we changed to CG and she started riding well. Turned over to mish position soon and finished the act. I did ask her number but she was not willing to share.

All in all, good service, you might not get similar deal as in hotel PS but probably the girl was better. She offered me some massage at the end which was not great, did in 5 mins.

Overall spent 2. 8 + tip.

Kevin2112
09-29-12, 08:53
Hi guys,

Nothing new is happening so thought of posting an old fr. This happened long back. One afternoon got free from work so

Decided to get into some action. Called a number from toi and was informed about a so called Russian and some hi fi indian. Sounded ok.

So went to see them. This sp came in a car with a Russian and two indians which were not at all any worth. So had to settle fr this Russian who actually was very pretty and hot. Took me to their guest house and the st session started. This girl (so called Russian don't know whether a kaz, tuk, ara or a eurasian) was around odd 25, 26 and was extremelly hot. Her name was Liza. The best thing about her was the way she was behaving absolutelly true GFE. Except rear she was ok with everything and I was happy for that. The expr was awesome and she too enjoyed it as much I did. We had a gud talk and shared numbers. Wanted to repeat it again but cudnt get through as the numbers were lost since they were nt active. Cudnt attach her pic as the file size is high and this site dsnt allow tht. (lots of details but cutting it short fr nw, hope you undrstnd).

Hey guys earliar I mentioned about this madam anjali, ny news about her. Do let me know. Also interested in some genuine contacts, planing this Tuesday as its holiday. Kindly share if nyone has such contacts. Play safe and Have fun.

(do not contact for her no. As have lost it, thanks)

Siidharth
09-29-12, 09:26
On the basis of what I vaguely remember of her I think that this so called princess is Kavya only. And if my guess is right then she had absolutely shapeless &. Loose sagging body parts and cold attitude in bed.Hi buddy. Well I guess you are absolutely right. This elegent princess used to go by the names of kavya and shilpa before. I met her once at inox long back, paid 500 for the meet but no action as she was demanding too high and I don't think she was worth that much. Monger safe guys.

Logicalpm
09-29-12, 10:08
Hi buddy. Well I guess you are absolutely right. This elegent princess used to go by the names of kavya and shilpa before. I met her once at inox long back, paid 500 for the meet but no action as she was demanding too high and I don't think she was worth that much. Monger safe guys.There are many more clues to my thinking.

1. Even Kavya use to come in black colour car.

2. She also use to show "give me money first" attitude.

3. More than that I have Kavya's number so after having this doubt in my mind, I immediately called Kavya from my other phone. As expected she was driving and did not answer my call. Since I was following her secretly I could see that she pulled her car to a side and then gave a call back to me thinking I am separate customer.

4. Even though I don't remember her face clearly, the tone of voice over mobile also confirmed my doubt.

Anyway let's not waste very important the forum space for discussing on someone who is not worth the money she is asking for.

However I just mentioned these facts so that those who want can avoid her or those who still want to go-ahead and try her can take adequate precaution while dealing with her.

Member #4440
09-29-12, 11:06
Dear neo,

She operate in areas of Had. You have to go near Vai. Theatre or Magarpatta. She have conact at lodge on Saswad road.

If you want for full session then you can take anywhere at your place. But you should collect from her place.

Member #4440
09-29-12, 11:54
Dear all,

I have received conact of Sonia. Any one if have exp. With her please share with me. I am going to with her on Wednesday.

Your exp. Would be appriciated.

Ujwala

Member #4440
09-29-12, 12:25
Dear monger I will be in Pune on Wednesday want to have some fun. But it should be safe.

Please suggest me safest hotels in Pune rather than V, saud, Raj these known to LE.

I strongly focus on safety without safety you can't concentrate on work.

So please help me.

Ujwala

Slovenian
09-29-12, 12:32
Four years back she used other names, including Kavya. Met her at the Blue Diamond bar Casa Bella, and decided to share time with her, at a price then of 6K for a session. The session was very good, she did not watch the clock and was pretty much open to everything. She must have been about 32 years then. Her price seems to have spiked sharply, so she is either just playing the fool or she has foreign clients like me who just don't care. At 275 dollars a night she is not that expensive, see? Her phone number used to have 777 in the middle.

There are many more clues to my thinking. Anyway let's not waste very important the forum space.P. S. : Just here for three days doing a project related to the Ganesh festival that closes today. Will be leaving tonight for home. No, I do not have the old numbers list to share being based now in Central Europe.

Member #4440
09-29-12, 15:29
I have a conact no. Of Neha from hadpasar. But you mentioned she is from Pcmc. I did not try her due to time availablity. Can you PM her conact then I recognize who's she.

Ujwala

Fellow monger provided a contact named Neha / Sneha in PCPC area.

Called her up, she spoke nicely, but not much in English, mostly in Hindi and marathi.

We fixed a date, and she insisted on going to a provate home rather than a hotel. To be safe.

But couldn't manage a private place, so ended up meeting her in a hotel in MIDC area, suggested by her, nice hotel, but pricey. 1250.

She has an ordinary face. She also appeared to be hungry for sex. She rubbed her clit on my legs, thighs, knees. She also wanted me to finger her, and went on masturbating for quite some time. We kissed, not deep, but better than lips-only.

But highlight of the meet was her pair of boobs. Absolutely delicious and she loves to be sucked on them. Heaven.

Quite enjoyable. She did single condom CBJ but I did not finish, insisted on two condoms for sex, lasted for 10-12 minutes, total.

Encounter of about 30 minutes.

She refused a second shot, which was a let down. May be next time.

Spend. 1250 (hotel) + 3k.

Looks. 5/10, boobs. 9/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

WIR. Yes.

Travis555
09-29-12, 19:34
Hi buddy. Have you ever tried this lady (guy). She seems to be pretty, dresses well too. Seems to be a female but don't know then. I just asked her out once but she demanded 800 bucks and was a no-no to BBBJ so just thought of avoiding her.Siidharth,

I hav not tried this lady but a friend of mine has tried her and learning from his experience I decided to stay away from her. His experience was that no BBBJ is on the menu. Drive to ome dark alley behind MG road or New club and straight bang in the car. She is eager to have you climb on top of her. Does not let you touch anywhere but her / his boobs. You don't feel like you are entering a pu*why. Next thing you know after dropping her is that you have been robbed off your money. He tried her twice. First time he thought that he misplaced his money some where, second time he was more cautious, purposely kept less money in his wallet and caught him / her but did not want to make a scene as it would be an embarrassment for him (my friend). There is another shemale who stands near Sadhu Waswani chowk in the lane. Looks okay but when she talks you can make out that it is a shemale.

Be safe and stay away from these shemales.

Travis

Travis555
09-29-12, 19:52
Was in the mood yesterday and had read that S hotelatPS was back in action so went there. Just one choice was available who was average 5/10 named Pooja. Looked more like a glorified maid in jeans and a tight top. Since Johnny was doing all the thinking decided to go with her. Attitude was good but not much was on the menu. No DFK, no BBBJ. Started playing with her avg be*bs. Pu*why was shaved so started fingering and did a little bit of licking but she stopped me in a minute saying that she came which was fake. Anyways put the condi on and started in mis, then sid ways them doggie. Came in doggie. Both of us cleaned and had a chat for some time. Then started round two. Johnny and mind was in a different mood kind of rough sex mood. So started banginghard in doggie, slapped her a* few times she was moaning loud and finally she moved away as she could not take my pounding anymore. So chhanged to mis. After five minutes she said she cannot take it and requested me to stop but Johnny was not ready to give up. So asked her give a BJ which was declined so took an HJ and ended the session.

I have been here many time before but the quality of girls has gone down but money is still the same.

Looks: 5/10.

Figure and assets: 6/10 (avg figure with stretch marks on tummy)

Over all exp: 6/10.

Damage: Standard 3. 2K have had similar looking girls and service in 1700 outside.

Should have asked for more choices but Johnny was desperate for some pu*why didn't matter the looks. This is what heppens when the thinking is done by the lower department rather than the upper.

Travis

Logicalpm
09-29-12, 21:13
Whole Pune was busy in Ganpati Visarjan. Nothing to do at hotel. So tried contacting one of my old time SP from Baner area. Luckily he had some new girl from Mumbai. He sent photo by mail. Even though the girl was average looking but decided to go out of sheer desperation.

Her name is Pxxja. She is 24/25 year girl from Punjab but operating in Mumbai. Not very educated but could speak little English. She had overall good attitude. I found her to be very bubbly and enthusiastic in actual act. I had a good 2 hr section with all usual stuff (CBJ, Mis, DOG etc).

Only one turn off factor is, she seems to be bit allergic to orgasm touching her body and kept on saying 'Apka pani mere pe mat girana' (Please don't make the your orgasm fall on me).

Look 5/10.

Damage 3. 5 K +.5 (tip) +.1 (accessories)

Would repeat:. May be some time In Mumbai (can be seen as god substitute for own hand)

Attaching the photo send by SP

Rahuls3434
09-30-12, 06:13
Dear Ujwala,

How to identify her? If you have any contact of her can you please share it with me. I also have some contact which I would like to share with you ppls.

Dear neo,

She operate in areas of Had. You have to go near Vai. Theatre or Magarpatta. She have conact at lodge on Saswad road.

If you want for full session then you can take anywhere at your place. But you should collect from her place.

Rajeshj
09-30-12, 06:55
Any one Tried Mahi C from AFF service let me know if any once has experince with Mahi from AFF.

Stun Gun
09-30-12, 07:03
Hi Purayil, LoverboyJerico, Logicalpm, Slovenian.

Thank you all for the informative posts on this lady.

Special thanks to you, Logicalpm, for taking the extra efforts & trouble to confirm her other identities. You are truly a serious monger and behaved true to your user ID. :) ;)

I appreciate and value all the informative feedback. Actually I was in discussion with her to reduce her fees. But now, with all this feedback about her bad attitude, I have dropped my plans.

As a matter of information, her number I have also has 777 in the middle.

Thanks again & Cheers,

Deepr
09-30-12, 08:41
Anyone tried Neh# from Hadapsar. Mobile num ending 7535.

Ujwala have you tried her. How is the service asking for 4k 2hr.

Deepr
09-30-12, 08:43
Got the below photoes from SP anyone tried anyof this ladies.

Stun Gun
09-30-12, 09:07
--- Please suggest me safest hotels in Pune rather than V, saud, Raj these known to LE. ---I don't think there would be any hotel, like you want, whose activities are not known to LE. Refer to my below post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1311448&viewfull=1#post1311448

By now, LE would have been done with checking of registers of all hotels. And they would now have a list of all hotels who regularly rent rooms on ST basis. It might also be that LE were/are aware of all such hotels at all times. May be star hotels are relatively safe, but there have been sufficient reports of busts in star hotels also. :(

IMHO, the hotels written by you would be safer, because they have probably established proper LE connections for conducting their business. ;)

Cheers,

LoverboyJerico
09-30-12, 10:46
The risk in star hotels is way less. Moreover in those hotels you can always strongly say that she is your friend. One more thing to note is that even if LE connections are there, still sometimes LE do raid. LE wo kutta hai jo kabhi kabhi khilane wale ko bhi kaatta hai! So be careful. By the way has anybody ever heard of a customer being booked by LE in raid. They usually let the customers go!

I don't think there would be any hotel, like you want, whose activities are not known to LE. Refer to my below post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1311448&viewfull=1#post1311448

By now, LE would have been done with checking of registers of all hotels. And they would now have a list of all hotels who regularly rent rooms on ST basis. It might also be that LE were / are aware of all such hotels at all times. May be star hotels are relatively safe, but there have been sufficient reports of busts in star hotels also. .

IMHO, the hotels written by you would be safer, because they have probably established proper LE connections for conducting their business. .

Cheers,

Alpanico
09-30-12, 12:22
Only one turn off factor is, she seems to be bit allergic to orgasm touching her body and kept on saying 'Apka pani mere pe mat girana' (Please don't make the your orgasm fall on me).Nice FR. U meant semen? Orgasm has a different meaning.

May be she is taking precautions against any fluids touching her, anywhere?

Regards,

A

Alpanico
09-30-12, 12:26
They usually let the customers go!Not true, If any customer is caught with his pants down, why would the LE leave some extra income? Raids are a usual thing for SP's and girls but a customer is more concerned about his "reputation" in the society and hence more vulnarable. Easy money for LE here.

Regards,

A

Member #4440
09-30-12, 14:16
I always prefer safe play. Now on wednsday I going to start play at morning. Time would be around 10:30 am what is your opinion. Is this time is safe as LE activities concern. They mostly active during at afternoon or evening time.

As my experience They often visit at afternoon and after evening any time. I think morning time always safe.

In sense of hotels most fellow monger said use star hotel. So please suggest or PM me those star hotels name and address. If unfortunately my plan changed then would prefer those safe hotel.

Your comments appreciated.

LoverboyJerico
10-01-12, 03:55
Agreed but still Atleast you can pay and be off. They usually do not book customers. Nothing is more important than saving your face at such times.

Not true, If any customer is caught with his pants down, why would the LE leave some extra income? Raids are a usual thing for SP's and girls but a customer is more concerned about his "reputation" in the society and hence more vulnarable. Easy money for LE here.

Regards,

A

Member #4440
10-01-12, 10:53
Now lots of QA done. Posting my report now.

I could not remember the exact location of Welcome build. So draw a sketch on paper did lot of study on drawing. Start from dagadusheth goes to first left then right, panstall. BUILDINGThird floor.

In hall, main hall I. E. Girl section hall 5-6 girls were sitting. Mostly all girl are availablefrom evening time. Hot make up sexy dress. Choose one name was Rekha. She had bog boobs strong body. Paid 150 in room then she went to pass on money to her aunty. Before that you have to give your mobile in custody of aunty.

Undress both little chit chat and direction action. She was from orrisa and asked me to bring a cassettes to her of movie Tere name.

Nice shots, genuine exp. Was.

After that many time I had used her. But if you are always goes selective one then other girls can't accept you or afford good service. They develop their fix customer and they think you are making bewafaai with them if you goes with other.

Tonytt55
10-01-12, 12:24
The risk in star hotels is way less. Moreover in those hotels you can always strongly say that she is your friend. One more thing to note is that even if LE connections are there, still sometimes LE do raid. LE wo kutta hai jo kabhi kabhi khilane wale ko bhi kaatta hai! So be careful. By the way has anybody ever heard of a customer being booked by LE in raid. They usually let the customers go!I think if you are in a star hotel, then as a customer you are safe. I have done it many times in a star hotel in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi. I have talked to the girls, agents, even once a manager. The uniform opinion is they will never harm the reputation of a hotel by allowing such raids. The rule is once you manage to get the girl in your room you are safe provided there is no fire or earthquake. But you got to be quiet and not be in a group or something like that. Because then according to the same rule (reputation of hotel) they may trouble you. All these hotels BTW have dealings with local agents and LE.

MrWonderful
10-01-12, 12:41
Got the below photoes from SP anyone tried anyof this ladies.Woo the one of extreme right looks awesome. How is her services. I don't go for looks. I need good service.

Member #4440
10-01-12, 13:42
Hi fellow monger,

As said earlier I planed to go full night session at Pune on tomorrow, Tuesday. I urgently need a safe family hotels. Can any one suggest me. I would be very thankful if some one provide for the same.

Thanks Ujwala

SanjuBaba
10-01-12, 15:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: [blue]This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks![/blue

Tonytt55
10-01-12, 15:37
Recently got an independent contact in Pune, Talked with her over phone very nice english she was speaking. Asking for 10 k ST and 20LT, I almost booked her but droped plan. She told me her name is DiaN#a Kapoo#, had a same name profile in a Social ntwork. Got a pic of her. Anybody tried her. Need feedback guys.She is a fake. Guys be warned about this girl. Goes by the name of elegant princess and lady diana as well. Has her profile on se*ESC*A* site as well. She looks nothing like the pic. A very simple looking girl. Yes talks decent English. I called her up recently and told her frankly if she is not going to send her pics I can cancel her. (refused to send her pic-even without face or coverd face) So she says Ok 2 K if I cancel her. I agreed. But I was smart to keep my phone on the silent mode and when she reached the spot she phoned me and I walked right past her without her knowing. Such a liar. Says she is 5'6- is not more than 5'3. Says she is fair-is average dark skin. Looks old like 35. And below average in looks. And turned up in loose fittting Salwar kameez- I guess only very pretty ladies can manage to look good in that. A complete turn off.

In fact speaking in general terms I have tried very hard last 6 months to get laid by an independent. I had the notion indes would be prettier and more refined. But I have found the opposite. Indes tend to be uglier, and only a little more refined (not always). My guess is it is such a hazardous occupation and with so much social taboo no respectful girl will want to work as independent. Some real fine girls can sometimes turn up through an agency if you be a patient (lots of patience is required). These 'fine' girls tend to be non professional and only work as a one off thing on the recommendation of some of their girl friends. The independents tend to be either ugly or haggardly old shags.

But still I meet so many guys, so many pm me for independents. I too lusted for them for long. After 6 months of experience I can say a good independent, at least in India is a myth. Have any of you has done with a good independent ever? I will be happy to be proved wrong.

Mndena
10-01-12, 19:28
Now lots of QA done. Posting my report now.

Start from dagadusheth goes to first left then right, panstall. BUILDINGThird floor.Buddy, direction is still not clear. First left from dagdusht is laxmi road it self.

JohnnyCoolDude
10-01-12, 20:34
Got the below photoes from SP anyone tried anyof this ladies.Hey Deepr,

The girls look nice. Could you please share the SP's digits.

Do you have PM facility.

Member #4440
10-02-12, 01:02
I am in conact with her now. She replied my few mails. Ready to meet on Wednesday but stick on her rate. She has asked so many Que. To me about personel life. Her voice shows she may be above 30 plus. Her no. Is again that all you have mentioned 777 in middle. Not ready for bargaining very rude for that.

I am playing with her asked her photo but she has not given yet. She is avoiding that topic of photo.

Today may be there for fun suggest me safe family hotel to stay overnight.

Enjoy.

Ujwala

LoverboyJerico
10-02-12, 03:42
Independent in Pune is a myth, not bombay. Bombay has tons of them, literally!

She is a fake. Guys be warned about this girl. Goes by the name of elegant princess and lady diana as well. Has her profile on se*ESC*A* site as well. She looks nothing like the pic. A very simple looking girl. Yes talks decent English. I called her up recently and told her frankly if she is not going to send her pics I can cancel her. (refused to send her pic-even without face or coverd face) So she says Ok 2 K if I cancel her. I agreed. But I was smart to keep my phone on the silent mode and when she reached the spot she phoned me and I walked right past her without her knowing. Such a liar. Says she is 5'6- is not more than 5'3. Says she is fair-is average dark skin. Looks old like 35. And below average in looks. And turned up in loose fittting Salwar kameez- I guess only very pretty ladies can manage to look good in that. A complete turn off.

In fact speaking in general terms I have tried very hard last 6 months to get laid by an independent. I had the notion indes would be prettier and more refined. But I have found the opposite. Indes tend to be uglier, and only a little more refined (not always). My guess is it is such a hazardous occupation and with so much social taboo no respectful girl will want to work as independent. Some real fine girls can sometimes turn up through an agency if you be a patient (lots of patience is required). These 'fine' girls tend to be non professional and only work as a one off thing on the recommendation of some of their girl friends. The independents tend to be either ugly or haggardly old shags.

But still I meet so many guys, so many pm me for independents. I too lusted for them for long. After 6 months of experience I can say a good independent, at least in India is a myth. Have any of you has done with a good independent ever? I will be happy to be proved wrong.

LoverboyJerico
10-02-12, 03:44
Which area in Pune do you want. Also, ideally try to find hotels where the reception is not at the entrance itself. Or maybe lift goes to the car park, a lot I hotels where car park is in basement usually have that facility, so no one knows who is going to the room with you.

Hi fellow monger,

As said earlier I planed to go full night session at Pune on tomorrow, Tuesday. I urgently need a safe family hotels. Can any one suggest me. I would be very thankful if some one provide for the same.

Thanks Ujwala

LoverboyJerico
10-02-12, 03:51
I think you don't have a pm facility.

Got the below photoes from SP anyone tried anyof this ladies.

Tonytt55
10-02-12, 06:55
Which area in Pune do you want. Also, ideally try to find hotels where the reception is not at the entrance itself. Or maybe lift goes to the car park, a lot I hotels where car park is in basement usually have that facility, so no one knows who is going to the room with you.Sound advice.

Member #4440
10-02-12, 08:07
Dear fellow monger,

I want a hotel in areas of shiivjinagr, deccan, FC road, university road, karve road, bund garden etc.

Area is not concern safety is imp aspect.

If you know any family budget hotel with facility of liquor would be better.

Waiting for your reply.

Ujwala

Member #4440
10-02-12, 13:29
Friend,

Tommorow I will be there at V lodge. For paid sex I always tend to get full satisfaction be cause we are paying money for that. But many time we ends our sessions very early and we waste our money. To avoid money I prefer to take sex stimulation tab. But these have sideeffect like headache, acidity, increase of heart beat etc. This could happen after taking brand name'suhagra' content sildenafail. Can any one suggest me another tab for stimulation or long time pleasure or stamina booster without having side effect and easily available in pharmacy store. I also would like to know the tab for ladies also.

Your information would be appriciated if any one have knowledge on this drugs.

Ujwala

Member #4440
10-03-12, 03:57
I have cancelled today Pune plan due to rain at early morning here at Nashik. But main reason was Sm told yesterday she would not available on Wednesday. She seems to be very genuine on phone. After fixing meeting she had called back due to some family reason not available today.

I also want to try Sonia but let me know is she a house wife or girls I don't have girls no and bore by using HW.

LoverboyJerico
10-03-12, 08:56
For your kind info my friend, Sildenafil Citrate is a tab for erectile dysfunction and not long lasting before ejaculation. If you take that tab and you are quite young, you would in fact come out fast. Try climax spray instead. It causes the sensations on your dick to go numb. So its a perspective, less sensation less fun or less sensation and more fun looking at the girls screaming and moaning. Correct me if I am wrong.

Friend,

Tommorow I will be there at V lodge. For paid sex I always tend to get full satisfaction be cause we are paying money for that. But many time we ends our sessions very early and we waste our money. To avoid money I prefer to take sex stimulation tab. But these have sideeffect like headache, acidity, increase of heart beat etc. This could happen after taking brand name'suhagra' content sildenafail. Can any one suggest me another tab for stimulation or long time pleasure or stamina booster without having side effect and easily available in pharmacy store. I also would like to know the tab for ladies also.

Your information would be appriciated if any one have knowledge on this drugs.

Ujwala

LoverboyJerico
10-03-12, 08:59
I know that my advice is good. But can you suggest some places which would fit the bill!

Sound advice.

SnlShah
10-03-12, 11:07
I have cancelled today Pune plan due to rain at early morning here at Nashik. But main reason was Sm told yesterday she would not available on Wednesday. She seems to be very genuine on phone. After fixing meeting she had called back due to some family reason not available today.

I also want to try Sonia but let me know is she a house wife or girls I don't have girls no and bore by using HW.I will be in Lonavala next weekend and need some good contacts. Can travel to Pune if required. Will apreciate if you could help.

Stun Gun
10-03-12, 12:57
--- can any one suggest me another tab for stimulation or long time pleasure or stamina booster without having side effect and easily available in pharmacy store. ---
--- try climax spray instead ---this subject crops up time & again. here is my 2 cents.

first of all let me clarify some misunderstandings. these drugs (sildenafil citrate, tadalafil, vardenafil) are not performance enhancers but are therapeutic medications meant for symptomatic treatment of eds (erectile dysfunction syndrome). ie. they do not help you in lasting longer, but only help you achieve an erection if you are having problems in having one. side effects of all these drugs are simillar. and except for sildenafil citrate, side-effects of long term usage of these drugs is also not very well studied & documented. matter of fact is, there are no medicines having no side effects. so my advice is, don't take these medications if you are not suffering from eds.

secondly, local anaesthetic sprays like "climax", "stud" or condoms coated with such substances like "durex performa", "ks long last" can cause loss of erection or no happy ending in some persons (due to reduced / no sensation). here is a post on that on this very forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-hyderabad-andhra-pradesh&p=1266364&viewfull=1#post1266364

now comming to the subject of performance enhancers, afaik, there are no medicines. imho, many a males think of performance enhancers because of the anxiety that they may be under-performing. but it would be better not to compare your performance with what others have written here. it is perfectly alright if you have enjoyed the act. this is a hobby & not a job, there is no periodic performance appraisal here. just joking. seriously speaking, as per a medical study, median ielt (intravaginal ejaculatory latency time, ie. time from penetration to ejaculation) is 5.4 mins. serious readers may google the phrase "intravaginal ejaculatory latency time". you will get many hits. i consider pages on wikipedia & from medical journals as authentic information.

a reasonable ielt is important for both the partners to achieve orgasm. any ielt is acceptable as long as both the partners achieve orgasm. sufficient ielt is very important when the partners are known to each other and the act is for mutual satisfaction. but not very very important in a p4p scenario. come to think of it, a csw (contract girl) on an average has 2-6 customers a day (night) , each with 2 pops. how many times she can achieve orgasm. csw's orgasm is many a times possible if you happen yo be her 1st / 2nd customer of the day and she is in mood to participate. it is to be noted that the sexual participation depends quite a lot on her mental condition also, eg. if she has had an arguement with her manager / friend just before you selected her, she is not going to be in a proper mental condition for sex and you can as well forget participation from her that day, that time. of course, it is also true that when the companion participates and enjoys, she responds differently and your pleasure is also enhanced. so guys stop worrying about under performance and you might enjoy the hobby more.

all said & done here are some non-medicinal techniques for a good encounter.

- select a girl who is not in a fowl mood. (judge this by talking to her)

- treat her with respect and as a fellow human being and definitely not as an object you own. mind you, you don't own her body & definitely not her soul. you have only payed for some "time with her". nothing more than that.

- discuss about your & her likes & dislikes. but don't force your likes on her, especially when it is her strong dislike.

- an extended foreplay helps in properly arousing / stimulating a woman. do some research and understand the erotic points / areas of a woman's bodyand put this knowledge to good use. by nature men are aroused easily & early than women. so take it slowly & steadily.

- during intercourse, if you feel that you are comming, then reduce the tempo or better still completely stop, but be penetrated fully and keep the pressure on the clitoris. stop thinking of intercourse and breathe deep & slow, ie just relax. now when you feel you will start loosing the erection, start slowly again. this technique usually extends the ielt.

on a lighter note, man from ancient times has been searching for.

- elixir, for making man immortal.
- philosopher's stone for transforming base metals (iron) to noble metals (gold) and
- aphrodisiac for increasing sexual performance / desire.

but none have been found / discovered / invented.

i would like to have a cock's frequency and a dog's duration in this aspect. and yes, i am still searching for ways to achieve the same. ;)

cheers,

Tonytt55
10-03-12, 18:21
I know that my advice is good. But can you suggest some places which would fit the bill!Try W*st*and if you looking for 5 stars. It is one crazy hotel with reception at first floor and the actual ground floor looking like a ghost hotel with no one there.

Otherwise M*ridi*and is very good. Reception is very big and on one side from the entry. O hotel is a total no go zone. They do not allow girls after 10 pm, unless you accompany them. Also reception is small and right in front of the entrance. Then they bug you a lot with surveys on their I pads and stuff. Annoying especially when you want to remain quiet and do your business.

In non star hotels try Kr*shn* in JM road. I have once stayed there and getting girls to the room is no problem. It is a good hotel costs around 2. 5k / 3k. But it is worth it. When I stayed there I noticed lots of suspicious looking girls were coming in. Funnily one such girl accidentally came to my room.

Tonytt55
10-03-12, 18:38
This subject crops up time & again. Here is my 2 cents.

- philosopher's stone for transforming base metals (iron) to noble metals (gold) and.

But none have been found / discovered / invented.

I would like to have a cock's frequency and a dog's duration in this aspect. And yes, I am still searching for ways to achieve the same. .

Cheers, Nice post. About the aphrodisiac part- a nice looking woman with a good smell and who is your type is the best aphrodisiac there can be.

But really you can actually do some stuff to increase your arousal. First do not pleasure yourself a good 3-4 days before your 'special' day.

Then thing with desire is it has a lot of relation with your heart. Logic is higher your blood pressure the more tense you are and less your brain wants to have sex. Just think of home remedies you got to keep your heart healthy. Those same things do wonders for your desires. Means low weight, plenty of exercise, good vegetables and low anxiety life. Plus very little smoking and drinking. Also you can try garlic tabs to decrease your heart pressure quite naturally.

Also there are some things you can absolutely AVOID. Sorry if there is a Chinese / East asian guy reading. But ever wondered why they have so little facial hair? Sure it has lots to do with genetics. But a lots to do with diets. Especially soy. It is a wonderful thing as far as nutrition is concerned but a disaster for your desire levels. But do you notice in the name of nutrition they are these days putting soy in everything. Try this- next time go to a super market try picking a cooking oil or flour that does not have added soy. It will be quite hard. And certainly never drink those wonder soy milk packs.

LoverboyJerico
10-04-12, 05:35
Good post, but I need to figure out a hotel which would cost around 1. 5 k max. Obviously with the Separated reception

QUOTE=Tonytt55; 1333876]Try W*st*and if you looking for 5 stars. It is one crazy hotel with reception at first floor and the actual ground floor looking like a ghost hotel with no one there.

Otherwise M*ridi*and is very good. Reception is very big and on one side from the entry. O hotel is a total no go zone. They do not allow girls after 10 pm, unless you accompany them. Also reception is small and right in front of the entrance. Then they bug you a lot with surveys on their I pads and stuff. Annoying especially when you want to remain quiet and do your business.

In non star hotels try Kr*shn* in JM road. I have once stayed there and getting girls to the room is no problem. It is a good hotel costs around 2. 5k / 3k. But it is worth it. When I stayed there I noticed lots of suspicious looking girls were coming in. Funnily one such girl accidentally came to my room.[/QUOTE]

LoverboyJerico
10-04-12, 05:40
good info with lot of myth busters! can youvaldo give done medical facts on std's.

this subject crops up time & again. here is my 2 cents.

first of all let me clarify some misunderstandings. these drugs (sildenafil citrate, tadalafil, vardenafil) are not performance enhancers but are therapeutic medications meant for symptomatic treatment of eds (erectile dysfunction syndrome). ie. they do not help you in lasting longer, but only help you achieve an erection if you are having problems in having one. side effects of all these drugs are simillar. and except for sildenafil citrate, side-effects of long term usage of these drugs is also not very well studied & documented. matter of fact is, there are no medicines having no side effects. so my advice is, don't take these medications if you are not suffering from eds.

secondly, local anaesthetic sprays like "climax","stud" or condoms coated with such substances like "durex performa","ks long last" can cause loss of erection or no happy ending in some persons (due to reduced / no sensation). here is a post on that on this very forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-hyderabad-andhra-pradesh&p=1266364&viewfull=1#post1266364

now comming to the subject of performance enhancers, afaik, there are no medicines. imho, many a males think of performance enhancers because of the anxiety that they may be under-performing. but it would be better not to compare your performance with what others have written here. it is perfectly alright if you have enjoyed the act. this is a hobby & not a job, there is no periodic performance appraisal here. just joking. seriously speaking, as per a medical study, median ielt (intravaginal ejaculatory latency time, ie. time from penetration to ejaculation) is 5. 4 mins. serious readers may google the phrase "intravaginal ejaculatory latency time". you will get many hits. i consider pages on wikipedia & from medical journals as authentic information.

a reasonable ielt is important for both the partners to achieve orgasm. any ielt is acceptable as long as both the partners achieve orgasm. sufficient ielt is very important when the partners are known to each other and the act is for mutual satisfaction. but not very very important in a p4p scenario. come to think of it, a csw (contract girl) on an average has 2-6 customers a day (night) , each with 2 pops. how many times she can achieve orgasm. csw's orgasm is many a times possible if you happen yo be her 1st / 2nd customer of the day and she is in mood to participate. it is to be noted that the sexual participation depends quite a lot on her mental condition also, eg. if she has had an arguement with her manager / friend just before you selected her, she is not going to be in a proper mental condition for sex and you can as well forget participation from her that day, that time. of course, it is also true that when the companion participates and enjoys, she responds differently and your pleasure is also enhanced. so guys stop worrying about under performance and you might enjoy the hobby more.

all said & done here are some non-medicinal techniques for a good encounter.

- select a girl who is not in a fowl mood. (judge this by talking to her)

- treat her with respect and as a fellow human being and definitely not as an object you own. mind you, you don't own her body & definitely not her soul. you have only payed for some "time with her". nothing more than that.

- discuss about your & her likes & dislikes. but don't force your likes on her, especially when it is her strong dislike.

- an extended foreplay helps in properly arousing / stimulating a woman. do some research and understand the erotic points / areas of a woman's bodyand put this knowledge to good use. by nature men are aroused easily & early than women. so take it slowly & steadily.

- during intercourse, if you feel that you are comming, then reduce the tempo or better still completely stop, but be penetrated fully and keep the pressure on the clitoris. stop thinking of intercourse and breathe deep & slow, ie just relax. now when you feel you will start loosing the erection, start slowly again. this technique usually extends the ielt.

on a lighter note, man from ancient times has been searching for.

- philosopher's stone for transforming base metals (iron) to noble metals (gold) and.

but none have been found / discovered / invented.

i would like to have a cock's frequency and a dog's duration in this aspect. and yes, i am still searching for ways to achieve the same. .

cheers,

Member #4440
10-04-12, 08:07
I want to try her how is she worth?

Her speciality. Boobs. Ass.

Pl, share with me

SnlShah
10-04-12, 10:06
I will be in Lonavala next weekend and need some good contacts. Can travel to Pune if required. Will apreciate if you could help.Will someone reply?

SuedeStud
10-04-12, 14:58
Hi guys,

Nothing new is happening so thought of posting an old fr. This happened long back. One afternoon got free from work so

Decided to get into some action. Called a number from toi and was informed about a so called Russian and some hi fi indian. Sounded ok.

So went to see them. This sp came in a car with a Russian and two indians which were not at all any worth. So had to settle fr this Russian who actually was very pretty and hot. Took me to their guest house and the st session started. This girl (so called Russian don't know whether a kaz, tuk, ara or a eurasian) was around odd 25, 26 and was extremelly hot. Her name was Liza. The best thing about her was the way she was behaving absolutelly true GFE. Except rear she was ok with everything and I was happy for that. The expr was awesome and she too enjoyed it as much I did. We had a gud talk and shared numbers. Wanted to repeat it again but cudnt get through as the numbers were lost since they were nt active. Cudnt attach her pic as the file size is high and this site dsnt allow tht. (lots of details but cutting it short fr nw, hope you undrstnd).

Hey guys earliar I mentioned about this madam anjali, ny news about her. Do let me know. Also interested in some genuine contacts, planing this Tuesday as its holiday. Kindly share if nyone has such contacts. Play safe and Have fun.

(do not contact for her no. As have lost it, thanks) Hi,

Did this Liza have black straight hair and a gold tooth by any chance?

Logicalpm
10-04-12, 15:27
One of my regular SP told arrival of fresh team.

Went to just see the variety. Found one girl which I had taken in past from.

SP gave a good discount so had a quick session.

Damage 4. 5 K 2 hrs.

Girl has very good & friendly attitude. No nakhara.

Sp's place so. So.

Attaching photo

PS:- Can share direct number of girl only with old and reputed members

Member #4440
10-04-12, 15:48
I used to go there at early stage. I started BP exp. From this building. There are two wel come building in BP called old and new. I am mentioning new here. I Was always prefer to go my favorite third floor. U used there Rekha, Kajol now the owner changed but from same NE aunty.

Always use NE girls those have tight figure and genuine service. The owner changes the girls from Mumbai to kolhapur and Pune. So lots of variety in cheap rate at genuine place. But never try to stay for long sessions mean full night there at BP because LE visit at night. They have monthly tie up with brothel owner so girls remain safe but customer is their real target. So be carefull not to go after 11 pm.

Siidharth
10-04-12, 20:26
PS:- Can share direct number of girl only with old and reputed membersHi buddy. So how was the service? I mean was she okey with DFK and BBBJ? Anyways do you think direct dealing will reduce the cost? Help appreciated buddy.

InSearchFlame
10-04-12, 20:40
Got the below photoes from SP anyone tried anyof this ladies.Hi Deep,

Can you share the contact?

Thanks

Logicalpm
10-04-12, 22:31
Hi buddy. So how was the service? I mean was she okey with DFK and BBBJ? Anyways do you think direct dealing will reduce the cost? Help appreciated buddy.Hi Siidharth.

Quality of service is a bit relative and individualistic term. Personally if you ask me both these items on your list are not at all my priorities. I have ventured in these acts only limited number of times as I am comfortable in getting both these thing done or doing, when the girl is really really very high class. (Of course for such girls I do have to pay through my nose something like 15 K+ for example the recent one which I could get in Delhi, or previously around 1. 5 year back, the one which I manage to get from the famous hotel spa in B'lore, or the one young collage girl which I found in Germany etc.)

So to say I may not be the correct person to answer your question in this respect.

But yes if you want to know about her openness for various positions, her attitude, and her pleasing nature then I may be able to throw some light on it.

I have taken this girl once around 2 yr back when I had gone to Mumbai and staying in the famous 5* Hotel near airport.

That time, I wanted the girl to come to my room without me escorting her through reception. So told SP to send a girl who can carry herself well in the 5* hotel and does not raise the eye brows of the staff. That time she had come to me. She was really wearing the nice decent dress and could easily come to the room without any problem.

Had she been well educated or could have spoken a fluent English then she would have been considered as a hot cake.

Of course that time she was looking much younger. In fact her photo which I have uploaded with was the one which she had transfered from her moble to my moble that time. Yesterday when I met her, she is looking a bit older than what she should have been in two years.

Remaining thing what you have asked about negotiation, which is again a personal skill. I had reported which I had paid. It might be plus or minus I don't know.

I hope I had answered all your questions.

Pratty69
10-05-12, 06:34
Boobs not so good. Ass is excellent with a reasonably tight hole to penetrate. Please go through my previous posts.

Pratty69

I want to try her how is she worth?

Her speciality. Boobs. Ass.

Pl, share with me

Member #4440
10-05-12, 07:27
Hello monger pl. Don't think that I am asking stupid Que. But you all some time face this issue. During session we takes drink to enjoy but after that we have to go our work or to home. Due to drink we suffer prob. Of bad breath. Let me know how you tackle this, what is the remedies to cure or hide bad breath.

Tomorrow I fixed meeting it one SP later I would be with my GF for lunch. Now I am worried about how to stop the alcohol breath. Your suggestion would be appriciate.

Ujwala

Member #4440
10-05-12, 07:41
My previous report was timed out so again writing.

Hello fellow monger don't think I am asking stud Que.

Everyone face this prob. When we take drink during session and goes home or for work. Bad breath of alcohol easily smell by other. Let me know what is the perfect remedies to avoid bad breath of alcohol. Tomorrow I have session with SP then planed lunch with GF how I can solve prob of bad breath if I take the drink.

Your help would be appriciated. See.

Ujwala

Stun Gun
10-05-12, 08:54
Thank you all for liking my post on ED & medications. I hope it will be useful info for many.

LoverboyJerico : I have already posted some info / links to informative pages on STD / STIs. Those posts are in "Safe Sex" thread on this forum. Apart from those, I would like to add one practical precaution.

Infections are transmitted through the medium of body fluids and the risk increases under the following conditions.

The woman is quite wet down there and you have cuts/blood on the pelvic/groin area. Even if you are wearing a condom, base of penis/groin area are still exposed to contact with body fluids of the woman. So, absolutely avoid sex with any body not known be safe under such conditions. One way you can get cuts/blood in groin region is while shaving the pubic hair. The cuts/blood might not be visible to the naked eye, but they will be there. So my advice is avoid sexual contact with anybody not known to be safe, for 4-5 days after shaving of pubic hair.

This might sound a bit over the board, but this is what I was told by a proper medical practitioner from a "Sadhan Clinic". BTW, "Sadhan Clinic" s were a chain of specialist STD clinics in Mumbai, some time back.

Kattar Puneri : Thanks for considering the post to be worthy of posting in "Links to ROD"

Cheers,

Stun Gun
10-05-12, 09:07
I want to try her how is she? Her speciality. Boobs. Ass. Pl, share with meRTFF would have told you tons about her. FYI, here are links to posts on her.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1292536#post1292536

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1299656#post1299656

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1307573#post1307573

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1308598#post1308598

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1313668#post1313668

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1325369#post1325369

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1329527#post1329527

My description of her would be : Mature woman, aunty type, about 35-40. Average height. Medium build, smallish boobs, motherhood stretch marks on abdomen, saree clad, Nothing special in looks & figure dept. But everything extraordinary in service dept. :D Hope you get it.

Cheers,

On The Wings
10-05-12, 12:19
these drugs (sildenafil citrate, tadalafil, vardenafil) are not performance enhancers but are therapeutic medications. not help you in lasting longer, but only help you achieve an erection if you problems in having one. side-effects of long term usage of these drugs is also not very well studied & documented.

now coming to the subject of performance enhancers, afaik, there are no medicines. it is perfectly alright if you have enjoyed the act. as per a medical study, median ielt (intravaginal ejaculatory latency time, ie. time from penetration to ejaculation) is 5. 4 mins.

on a lighter note, man from ancient times has been searching for. but none have been found / discovered / invented. cheers, stun gun has brought in the 'towering light' to choke out the billowing smoke out of the chimney. (of the minds). the myths & misconceptions had all been swayed away and hitherto clearing the debris from one's mind. the problem on performance enhancers has been very meticulously addressed weighing the 'pros & cons' of popular beliefs & practices and ingrained with the medications involved. a well-crafted responsible posting with enough understanding & insights. just candid.

the trick could be within one's mind. but to unlock & unravel the potential within the folds of mind. one has to be first sincere in his attempt and follow some non-stop regular technics in removing those stumbling blocks. but the difficulty in this process is 'what' are those technics. it's simply said 'believe it & you will see it'. and unfortunately the world is full of 'doubting tomasses'. lacking faith. hmm?

Member #4440
10-05-12, 12:28
Hi fellow monger,

Please don't think I am posting sily report. Most of us face this issue after drinking liquor. We often drink while session but bad breath remain long time. After session if I have to for work or home or any else where how I can hide or stop breath of alcohol.

Tomorrow I have plan to go for session with Sm* then meet my GF for lunch how can I hide the bad breath.

Please guide me any remedies or medicine or gum to take.

Your help always be appriciated.

If any one want to gang bang with me happily can join.

Ujwala

Member #4403
10-05-12, 17:47
[QUOTE=Ujwala; 1334411]Hi fellow monger,

Please don't think I am posting sily report. Most of us face this issue after drinking liquor. We often drink while session but bad breath remain long time. After session if I have to for work or home or any else where how I can hide or stop breath of alcohol.

Try white rum or good quality vodka.

Smell is minimalistic. Even better if you could get mari*a*a frm somewhere.

Tonytt55
10-05-12, 18:24
Hi fellow monger,

Tomorrow I have plan to go for session with Sm* then meet my GF for lunch how can I hide the bad breath.

Please guide me any remedies or medicine or gum to take.

Your help always be appriciated.

If any one want to gang bang with me happily can join.

UjwalaWhat do you do with your gf? Hold hands and sing songs?

Adckbpu
10-06-12, 07:21
Please can you share the digits of Sm*ta.

Hi guys,

One of my close friend who works for a NGO in Pune suggested me to go for this lady who gives an awesome BBBJ. I agreed to which she called her near the place we live. The lady's name was Sm*ta, She was fairly mature lady who needed money as her husband had got handicapped after a major accident. At first being an older auntie type I was reluctant but my friend insisted that I take her for her BBBJ abilities. In fact it was Sm*ta who had taught my friend as to how to give a good BBBJ. I took her to hotel Sa*the*ar in Pimple Saudagar. Yes they are still doing incalls, they never say no to me. Met M*h*and on the counter. Paid for the room. Sm*ta took a shower. When she came out she undressed me and put her mouth to good use. Thus began the best BBBJ experience of my life. Sm*ta has an unique aggressive style with which she makes a good impression. She Sucks very hard, did teabagging, rim-job too. Had never experienced this before. She knows how to tickle your senses. At times I had to literally pull her away. I was so impressed that I dint even bother to penetrate her. Did 2 BBBJ shots. Paid her 2 K, to which she was happy and content. Then I made a strange request to her, asked her whether she would go on a long dive with me to Lonavala as I would love to do this in a car. She agreed. Believe me guys I have done it in a carpark and its an out of the world experience. Guys if you are just looking for BBBJ action and can ignore looks and figure then this is the lady for you. Here comes the rating.

Body. 5.

Boobs. 5.

Service. 10/10.

Spent. 2K for girl and 750 for room. Total 2. 75K.

WIR. Yes, Like I said in the car.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Pratty69
10-06-12, 10:12
Hi All,

I had another encounter with the lady whom I really love to vouch for her attitude and service. This was my 7th encounter with her and go through all my posts earlier. This job was even better. All other things such as BBBJ, CIM, Swallow, Anal in Cow girl position on women on the top, foot fetish, tea bagging, anal rimming, DFK and doggy was awesome. This time tried spanking and hard anal penetration with abuses in Hindi to which she too responded with being wet and wild. Had the wildest ever encounter. Will try again and again. Please follow all my earlier postings and get the idea of the attitude and service.

Cheers,

Pratty69

Santa3
10-06-12, 14:42
how I can hide or stop breath of alcohol.

Please guide me any remedies or medicine or gum to take.If you are a white alcohol drinker then make sure that you do not mix bubblies with them. Use plain stuff. That should solve the problem, and yes stick to mid segment at least if not premuim. If drinking beer, whisky, dark rum / wine. Nothing can be done. Just cannot be masked. So best option don't drink if you have work issues lined up post session. With GF you can always say that you had a luncheon meet or whatever over a drink.

Rajeshj
10-06-12, 17:31
I heard this that Sm*t* a is infected girl is that true.

As she offers everything on plate. Hope you all guys play safe before having BBBJ, CIM.

Member #4440
10-06-12, 17:47
Hi fellow monger who have given me contact info of that lady. To have done first session with her. In previous report pretty says he also done with her today it could be after me.

I was following her from last week. Today was holiday. Came around 11:30 at Ver* she was already in room. She likes Romono vodco ordered two. We chitchaTed along with taken drink. She likes to drink in undressed so we were both in that conditions. DFK while drinking, after drink she had start her actual work. She has stared from foot, then all over body riding, johny sucking, anal riming, blow job in standing, sleeping position without cover excellent. Boobs massage to johny, Then she asked to press boobs very strongly we had want to milk drop but not possible. Then she had taken my foot on her boobs for rubbing. At that time I was sitting on bed and she was sitting bet bed and mirror on floor. She was very horny while doing that. Then main course she lay down on bed my johny was ready for anal I did insert my long johny in her anal. She enjoy well as she said I have very long johny how it could possible for anal. But we did.

I enjoy well left to meet my GF.

Thanks members who have provided me such lady no.

She agrees to tiresome next time I am waiting when we fuck rear and front that's a gang bang.

Member #4440
10-07-12, 03:32
Friend I think I was fuck before you yesterday her.

Let me know what is tea begging and spanning. I'd want to try on her next time.

Rajesh (ujwala)

Hi All,

I had another encounter with the lady whom I really love to vouch for her attitude and service. This was my 7th encounter with her and go through all my posts earlier. This job was even better. All other things such as BBBJ, CIM, Swallow, Anal in Cow girl position on women on the top, foot fetish, tea bagging, anal rimming, DFK and doggy was awesome. This time tried spanking and hard anal penetration with abuses in Hindi to which she too responded with being wet and wild. Had the wildest ever encounter. Will try again and again. Please follow all my earlier postings and get the idea of the attitude and service.

Cheers,

Pratty69

Mndena
10-07-12, 05:30

As she offers everything on plate. Hope you all guys play safe before having BBBJ, CIM.I am scared. Is it not safe with BBBJ & CIM kind of oral play's. Experts please give some feedback.

Member #4440
10-07-12, 06:32
She is not a girl first you have to note.

Means you not know her, how you are making comments on her.

Some one should clear this issue?

As she offers everything on plate. Hope you all guys play safe before having BBBJ, CIM.

MrWonderful
10-07-12, 06:36

Rajesh (ujwala) Tea bagging = putting the mans balls in the woman's mouth.

Spanking = repeatedly slapping ass with one's open hand.

Harsha99
10-07-12, 07:38
Rajesh.

Teabaggin means BBBJ.

Refer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (sexual_act)

h@rsha

Rajesh (ujwala)

WhenKey79
10-07-12, 08:41
Good and great to hear. Could you pl. Share the contact of sm*ta to enjoy the experience.

Hi guys,

One of my close friend who works for a NGO in Pune suggested me to go for this lady who gives an awesome BBBJ. I agreed to which she called her near the place we live. The lady's name was Sm*ta, She was fairly mature lady who needed money as her husband had got handicapped after a major accident. At first being an older auntie type I was reluctant but my friend insisted that I take her for her BBBJ abilities. In fact it was Sm*ta who had taught my friend as to how to give a good BBBJ. I took her to hotel Sa*the*ar in Pimple Saudagar. Yes they are still doing incalls, they never say no to me. Met M*h*and on the counter. Paid for the room. Sm*ta took a shower. When she came out she undressed me and put her mouth to good use. Thus began the best BBBJ experience of my life. Sm*ta has an unique aggressive style with which she makes a good impression. She Sucks very hard, did teabagging, rim-job too. Had never experienced this before. She knows how to tickle your senses. At times I had to literally pull her away. I was so impressed that I dint even bother to penetrate her. Did 2 BBBJ shots. Paid her 2 K, to which she was happy and content. Then I made a strange request to her, asked her whether she would go on a long dive with me to Lonavala as I would love to do this in a car. She agreed. Believe me guys I have done it in a carpark and its an out of the world experience. Guys if you are just looking for BBBJ action and can ignore looks and figure then this is the lady for you. Here comes the rating.

Body. 5.

Boobs. 5.

Service. 10/10.

Spent. 2K for girl and 750 for room. Total 2. 75K.

WIR. Yes, Like I said in the car.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Stun Gun
10-07-12, 09:23
Hi All,

This is not a FR, nor does it contain any actionable info. Still it could be an interesting read, I think. Also a long post. Skip, if not interested.

Backgrounder-1 :
Some time back a lady [D], with 3-4 good looking girls and a dalmatian as pet rented a flat in my neighbourhood. Based on the movement of the girls and also their varied dressing tastes, I was sure that [D] was a SP / agent. Being a true blue monger that I am, I wanted to know the SP's contact details. Hence I posted the below 2 posts about [D].

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1320510#post1320510
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1317600#post1317600

Note that [D] used this place as accomodation only and never plied her trade from here. Trust my judgement, I am a keen observer.

Backgrounder-2 :
During my 1st encounter with [S], she had told me that she owns a "Honda Dio".

Recent Past :
One evening I saw a "Dio" parked near my neighbourhood. I thought whether this could be [S]'s? Whether [S] knows [D]? Note that, there are not many "Dio"s on road. I noted the registration of this "Dio" and wanted to meet [S] and find whether this was hers. And consequently whether [S] knows [D].

Also [S] had told me that she had met with a small road accident in the recent past. She had to spend a good amount of money to get herself repaired. Hence she had asked me to refer my friends to her. Now, you all know the reason behind my below post on her.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1319595#post1319595

Thus I planned a meet with [S]. Accordingly I met [S] in hotel [K]. During the chit-chat I showed appropriate and real concern about her health, asked whether she had suffered any fractures, how was she now etc. Actually I checked all her limbs, ribs and other body parts etc. And of course in an undressed state, so that a proper checking could be done. Hehehe. During this chit-chat I also asked her Dio's registration details. I immediately added all the digits to arrive at a single digit and declared that her number was not an unlucky one. Now she thinks I know numerology! So, no suspicions in her mind. While leaving, I left 5-mins earlier than her, went down and checked the registration of any "Dio"s parked there. There were only 2 and the number of one matched with what [S] had told me. Unfortunately this was not the same as the one I had noted down earlier. Hence I think, [S] does not know [D]. End of main story.

Caution, All members with whom I have shared [S]'s contact :
Please do not ask her Dio's number. Otherwise, she will start wondering why all of a sudden, a lot many customers are getting interested in her Dio's registration details. Hehehe.

Next part : Comming shortly.

Cheers,

Resh121
10-07-12, 10:05
Hi,

Recently tried an independent in Pune. Around 25 years and very tall (5'9") and extremely slim. Model looks and really nice sexy boobs, but a flat ass.

Came to my hotel and I picked her from the lobby. Shle likes to smoke and drink. We had a few smokes and couple of drinks. She was nice to talk to and could cpnverse quite well. Heavy petting and kissing during drinks and smokes nice GFE experience. She was hot by the time we are on our 3rd drink and she undressed me and was ready for a BBBJ but I insisted with a condom. Nice BJ skills. Followed with a round in "mis" position and followed it by DATY. Had round 2 after sometime in DS. Overall a nice experience.

Resh121
10-07-12, 10:18
Got the below photoes from SP anyone tried anyof this ladies.Hi Can you send the SP's no vide PM to me.

Stun Gun
10-07-12, 11:35
Refer to my below post for part-1.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1334987#post1334987

Side Stories :
1. Managers of our housing complex also guessed that [D] was involved in P4P business and wanted to evict her. She was made to de-lodge the girls from this flat within about a month of they comming here. Literally threatening with dire consequences from an irate crowd / mob. Now the lady stays here with her children & the dalmatian (Children came in after the exit of girls). May be the girls are lodged somewhere nearby. But the managers are still not satisfied, they want to evict [D] aslo. Tremendous pressure is being brought upon the flat owner to evict [D]. As per the latest rumours, I hear that [D] is vacating the flat by mid-Oct.

One of the apartment owner, [D]'s next door neighbour, was complaining. His 10-12 yo daughter was asking him about the many "Didis" (elder sisters) in the neighbouring house. And also about why they are some-one else some times. Imagine the difficulty, this apartment owner would have had in explaining the goings-on in the neighbouring house to his daughter.

It would be interesting to note here that, all of us members here are interested in getting info about a woman for a lay. But many of us here and all non-hobbyists from the general populace would not want such activities to take place in their neighbourhood.

2. Once, I saw one of the girls, very beautiful indeed, dressed as a typical north Indian bride / newly wedded girl. Complete with red saree, mehandi (henna in English) till elbows, red bangles almost till elbow (I think it is called "chuda" in Hindi) and lots of jewellary (imitation?). Sometimes I wonder about the lengths to which these SPs will go to fulfil the fetishes of us mongers. I guess some sucker might have paid a cool 50k for a night with this girl in costume. Just visualise a foreign visitor / well heeled monger, wanting to do a young Indian bride / newly wedded girl, and being offered a newly-wedded girl doing it for the first time outside of marriage. The story spun could have been, hubby went abroad immediately after marriage and now she is very lonely & horny. Believe me, she was a very beautiful girl. USD 1k / INR 50k for a night with such a girl may not seem very expensive for many such persons.

Mission Accomplished, Climax of the Story :
2-3 days back, I had come down for a late night smoke. Saw a taxi used by [D] to ferry her girls. I approached the driver and asked him for the proper contact. I had to drop a few names like hotels [S], [V], [R] and some SP names in KP, KN, VN, just to convince him that I was really interested in their business. And yes, I now have one more SP's contact. It is not of [D], because [D] is not a wo/man-on-the-field, she is one level higher than that, I think.

BTW, while returning home after my smoke, I took the elevator to a different floor and used the stairs from there to reach my home. Just in case, some smart cabby was interested in knowing the floor on which I stay. :cool:

Guys, did you like the story? Reviews are welcome.

Cheers,

Stun Gun
10-07-12, 13:33
Refer to my below post for part-1. ---Guys, I have just now received a text message, from my housing complex managers, that the lady [D] has vacated the flat.
But, lucky me. I got just one opportunity which I fully made use of, and now have the contact. Curtains down. Grin on. :D
Cheers,

Sadhana goes elsewhere
Looks like she has moved back to her earlier row-house where my first interaction with her took place. Is your contact number a pipeline to contact her? Just curious Cheers. :D

I am not sure KP, whether her name is Sadhana? Stickers on the subject flat's door indicate a different religious faith. In any case my contact could be a means to reach this lady [D]. PMed you the contact. Cheers.

Kattar Puneri
10-07-12, 13:39
Looks like she has moved back to her earlier row-house where my first interaction with her took place. Is your contact number a pipeline to contact her? Just curious Cheers. :D

But, lucky me. I got just one opportunity which I fully made use of, and now have the contact. Curtains down. Grin on. :D

Rajeshj
10-07-12, 16:12
Sm*t* a infected girl is that true.

As she offers everything on plate. One of got suffered from Herpes.

Hope you all guys play safe before having BBBJ, CIM, ANAL

Pam007
10-07-12, 17:20
Oh man,

I enjoyed reading this story. Circular loops interns of references to earlier reports was a great effort.

This reminds me of a lady in my building, who is charming but goes out only after 11 pm. She has amazing skin with shine on it, but small body structure. She has a daughter of 10 years old. In social party's she introduces a new guy as her husband (I herd). Anyway, I don't want to monger anyway near my home. So least interest to me.

Happy mongering.

Refer to my below post for part-1.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1334987#post1334987

Side Stories :

1. Managers of our housing complex also guessed that [D] was involved in P4P business and wanted to evict her. She was made to de-lodge the girls from this flat within about a month of they comming here. Literally threatening with dire consequences from an irate crowd / mob. Now the lady stays here with her children & the dalmatian (Children came in after the exit of girls). May be the girls are lodged somewhere nearby. But the managers are still not satisfied, they want to evict [D] aslo. Tremendous pressure is being brought upon the flat owner to evict [D]. As per the latest rumours, I hear that [D] is vacating the flat by mid-Oct.

One of the apartment owner, [D]'s next door neighbour, was complaining. His 10-12 yo daughter was asking him about the many "Didis" (elder sisters) in the neighbouring house. And also about why they are some-one else some times. Imagine the difficulty, this apartment owner would have had in explaining the goings-on in the neighbouring house to his daughter.

It would be interesting to note here that, all of us members here are interested in getting info about a woman for a lay. But many of us here and all non-hobbyists from the general populace would not want such activities to take place in their neighbourhood.

2. Once, I saw one of the girls, very beautiful indeed, dressed as a typical north Indian bride / newly wedded girl. Complete with red saree, mehandi (henna in English) till elbows, red bangles almost till elbow (I think it is called "chuda" in Hindi) and lots of jewellary (imitation?). Sometimes I wonder about the lengths to which these SPs will go to fulfil the fetishes of us mongers. I guess some sucker might have paid a cool 50k for a night with this girl in costume. Just visualise a foreign visitor / well heeled monger, wanting to do a young Indian bride / newly wedded girl, and being offered a newly-wedded girl doing it for the first time outside of marriage. The story spun could have been, hubby went abroad immediately after marriage and now she is very lonely & horny. Believe me, she was a very beautiful girl. USD 1k / INR 50k for a night with such a girl may not seem very expensive for many such persons.

Mission Accomplished, Climax of the Story :

2-3 days back, I had come down for a late night smoke. Saw a taxi used by [D] to ferry her girls. I approached the driver and asked him for the proper contact. I had to drop a few names like hotels [S], [V], [R] and some SP names in KP, KN, VN, just to convince him that I was really interested in their business. And yes, I now have one more SP's contact. It is not of [D], because [D] is not a wo / man-on-the-field, she is one level higher than that, I think.

BTW, while returning home after my smoke, I took the elevator to a different floor and used the stairs from there to reach my home. Just in case, some smart cabby was interested in knowing the floor on which I stay. :cool:

Guys, did you like the story? Reviews are welcome.

Cheers,

IronCock
10-07-12, 17:49
Have been reading a lot about pickup gals near SGS / eskcon. I went there last night but could not locate any. What time to you usually find them?

I visited the place at 9 PM. Also suggest any new other places where you get good quality for reasonable price.

I would prefer pickup during day time. Any suggestions?

IronCock
10-07-12, 18:06
Damage: Standard 3. 2K have had similar looking girls and service in 1700 outside.

TravisTravis,

Can you share any contacts?

Logicalpm
10-07-12, 20:10
Hi,

Recently tried an independent in Pune. Around 25 years and very tall (5'9") and extremely slim. Model looks and really nice sexy boobs, but a flat ass.

Came to my hotel and I picked her from the lobby. Shle likes to smoke and drink. We had a few smokes and couple of drinks. She was nice to talk to and could cpnverse quite well. Heavy petting and kissing during drinks and smokes nice GFE experience. She was hot by the time we are on our 3rd drink and she undressed me and was ready for a BBBJ but I insisted with a condom. Nice BJ skills. Followed with a round in "mis" position and followed it by DATY. Had round 2 after sometime in DS. Overall a nice experience.Hi Resh.

Its good to see that more and more new members are posting the FRs. But friend can you please provide some more information about,

How did you get the contact of 25 yr 5'9" slim independent (in Pune)? (As Pune is suppose to be dry place for independent)

What was the package like duration and damage?

If she has come to you room then which Hotel?

If you can provide this information it would be helpful to others.

Logicalpm
10-07-12, 20:14
Refer to my below post for part-1. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers, Hi SG

A really interesting information. Could you try this newely established contact.

Please update the forum as and when you are ready

Logicalpm
10-07-12, 20:27
Hi seniors and local members of Pune forum.

As I keep shuttling between Pune and Delhi, I keep visiting these two forums on ISG frequently. In Delhi forum, there is a new trend being seen now a days.

Most of the members are talking about MPs. As MPs are perceived to be more hygienic, safe and cheaper. (Interested members can scan the Delhi forum for pros & cons of MPs.)

So in my latest visit to Delhi I tried some famous MPs and found that the perception of the Delhi members is right. The some of the MPs there are really nice.

Keeping in view of this paradigm shift, I am requesting seniors and local members from Pune to throw some light on the good MPs available in and around Pune.

Resh121
10-08-12, 03:58
Hi Resh.

Its good to see that more and more new members are posting the FRs. But friend can you please provide some more information about,

How did you get the contact of 25 yr 5'9" slim independent (in Pune)? (As Pune is suppose to be dry place for independent)

What was the package like duration and damage?

If she has come to you room then which Hotel?

If you can provide this information it would be helpful to others.Got her details through the net. Damages 10k. She came to my hotel. 5star. Pm me for more.

Stun Gun
10-08-12, 04:41
Hi SG, A really interesting information. Could you try this newely established contact. Please update the forum as and when you are readyHi LogicalPM.

I will be trying this contact after some time gap. The cabby has to forget my face, you know. ;) I hope you understand.

Cheers

Member #4440
10-08-12, 08:32
Hello friend,

I have observed and it has been seen that Mumbai monger are more active than us. Also have availablity there. Parties are going there every week ends why this could not happen here.

We have to start here also. In forum of Germany, Singapore. Thailand gang bang parties has been arrange by initiating through social sites. We have to start this culture also. Many of our Mumbai guys celebrate within group of 2 or 3 male and female at flat also. We all write here only about MP, SP why not share about our GF, office lady, exp. Here, college student are often more active in party especially gr. Party. But all these want to hide and got caught lastly at wagholi or Mundhava.

If any activity happen in Pune like this we have to share.

If any one want to gang bang or interested and have material always wel come by me.

Ujwala

Beer Belly
10-08-12, 09:23
Interesting to see that you replied to KP's report that was sent six minutes after you added his quoted report to your own. KP had done that first many months back. Are you one and the same person by any chance? This will drive the Viagra peddler nuts!

I will be trying this contact after some time gap. The cabby has to forget my face, you know. ;) I hope you understand.

Stun Gun
10-08-12, 10:29
Interesting to see that you replied to KP's report that was sent six minutes after you added his quoted report to your own. KP had done that first many months back. Are you one and the same person by any chance? This will drive the Viagra peddler nuts!Hi BB,

Long time no see buddy. It is interesting to note that you are closely following the Pune thread. Pleased to see you back.

In fact this trick has been done not once, but twice. 1st time KP did it with the one you mentioned, on Chennai thread and 2nd time the studious lady did it with KP, on Vietnam General Info thread.

To answer your question, no, me & KP are not one and the same. Even KP will strongly agree with me on this. Initially, when I read those posts, even I was puzzled. But then I understood the technique. Now, I got an opportunity to execute it. BTW, I discovered the technique all by myself.

About Viagara, as a principle, I am strictly against unnecessary consumption of medication, a bit old fashioned you know.

TC & Cheers,

Member #4403
10-08-12, 15:59
Guys, thought of sharing this with you all.

Shi*pa seems to have reduced her rate. Infact last week, when I met her, she asked me for 2k.

Inspite of reducing the rate, I have had same experience with her.

She seems to be in need of money because she shared her personal number with me and was ok with me sharing her direct number with a select few.

I'd share her number with those having good track record.

Cheers

Member #4403
10-08-12, 16:02
[QUOTE=IronCock; 1335111]Have been reading a lot about pickup gals near SGS / eskcon. I went there last night but could not locate any. What time to you usually find them?

I visited the place at 9 PM. Also suggest any new other places where you get good quality for reasonable price.

Visit these 2 places:

1. Sandhu vaswani road.

2. From SGS mall, go straight towards the small circle. Take left from there. Thats a pretty dark road. You'd find atleast 3 ladies there. But they have lots of nakhras.

If your pockets are tight, I'd suggest you go for BP, the famos disco bldg above food plaza.

Else RTFF, you'd get lot many pointers

Rahuls3434
10-08-12, 17:30

Shi*pa seems to have reduced her rate. Infact last week, when I met her, she asked me for 2k.

Inspite of reducing the rate, I have had same experience with her.

She seems to be in need of money because she shared her personal number with me and was ok with me sharing her direct number with a select few.

I'd share her number with those having good track record.

CheersHi ViVkum,

How to contact Shi*pa? I am also staying in hadapsar can you give me any clue how to identify her. Even I have some good contact which I would like to share with you all. Please guide

Logicalpm
10-08-12, 18:36
Interesting to see that you replied to KP's report that was sent six minutes after you added his quoted report to your own.------------------------- -----------------------peddler nuts!Nice observation BB. ;)

Member #4403
10-09-12, 04:26
You need to take membership of the forum so tht you could exchange numbers

BlackberryBoy29
10-09-12, 07:51
Hi seniors and local members of Pune forum.

As I keep shuttling between Pune and Delhi, I keep visiting these two forums on ISG frequently. In Delhi forum, there is a new trend being seen now a days.

Most of the members are talking about MPs. As MPs are perceived to be more hygienic, safe and cheaper. (Interested members can scan the Delhi forum for pros & cons of MPs.)

So in my latest visit to Delhi I tried some famous MPs and found that the perception of the Delhi members is right. The some of the MPs there are really nice.

Keeping in view of this paradigm shift, I am requesting seniors and local members from Pune to throw some light on the good MPs available in and around Pune.Nice to see that you agree to our perception. I hope you had a nice time in Delhi and while MPs are offcourse more hygienic, safer and cleaner and provide an unhurried, relaxed service they also lack in a few aspects. If you have a nice rapport with the SP you have the choice of seeing the girl and then taking the call whether or not you would like to visit or not and the services provided by the girls with a SP are much more sexual in nature whereas in most MPs they are limited to may be a topless HJ, except a couple hardly any MP provides FS.

CoolDoc766
10-09-12, 12:00
Quite a few mp in kp area and city which provide safe clean HJ after a good massage.

Member #4403
10-09-12, 17:26
Hi ViVkum,

How to contact Shi*pa? I am also staying in hadapsar can you give me any clue how to identify her. Even I have some good contact which I would like to share with you all. Please guidethanks for the offer Rahul.

You need to take membership for us to send you PM

SaugataLiveCom
10-09-12, 17:43
How to get good indian girls at goa at 4-6K.

Anybody help please.

Should I ask cab drvr?

RfaAJa12
10-09-12, 19:31
Hi friends,

I am silent reader of thos forum, who always willing to get experiance (s) like you all.

Requesting you to provide some contact / info in Pune area.

Please send meaasge / PM.

Raja

Logicalpm
10-09-12, 21:12
Nice to see that you agree to our perception. I hope you had a nice time in Delhi and while MPs are offcourse more hygienic, safer and cleaner and provide an unhurried, relaxed service ------------------------ -------------------- MP provides FS.Hi BlackberryBoy.

Surprised to know that you monitor Pune forum also, as you are generally seen active in Delhi forum.

In fact courtesy you people's (Antiklpd, Plutomax, etc) FRs, I was tempted to try some of the MP in Delhi. But somehow my activates in Delhi are constrained due to my social circle as well as my presence in Delhi.

Hence last couple of days, I tried to explore Pune from this new perspective. However even after blowing up considerable money, time and efforts, I have not yet located any worthwhile MP in Pune. I tried most of the available MPs in KP, Camp, V'nagr. But in all these places the choice available was pathetic (I agree that my expectation bar is little high in this respect). The girls are very ordinary (maid type) and more than that the way they are dressed up (including horrible panties) or the arrangements in the MPs are so pathetic and a big turn off factor for me.

Delhi scene is much much belter in that respect.

Any way I intend to keep my exploration on for some more days. Hopeful that I will be able to get some good results

Member #4440
10-10-12, 04:00
Thanks for providing me no. Of Smita. U know I have fuck her before you on Saturday. It was hot session with me. I fucked her hard by anal, hang out and all BP action. I'd want to try her again and again with more hotness.

Thanks

LivingForSex
10-10-12, 07:32
Hello Fellow Mongers!

Just a word of caution!

There has been raids in two various places in Pune.

One in city and another one in Pimpri.

A few SP from Baner as well as PCMC has been booked.

Please be careful these dayz!

Pardon my ignorance if this advice is found to be silly.

Cheers!

SaugataLiveCom
10-10-12, 09:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

LoverboyJerico
10-10-12, 11:35
Will be going to kolhapur for some office work. Can someone please help me with some contacts for kolhapur?

AlexPaul
10-10-12, 15:00
Hi Friends,

I have been following this forum since quite long and haven't in action. So decided to be in the action now.

I need your advice / reviews regarding two locations on katraj bypass highway. One near famous Indi*a college wakad, named Yog* and other one opposite to Ho*day inn, next to Sada*nd. Do you have any exp. At these two locations? I do have few contacts of SP's operating in these locations, but rate seems to be quite high, quoting RS.

8000- for ST.

Alex

Rahuls3434
10-10-12, 16:34
thanks for the offer Rahul.

You need to take membership for us to send you PMThanks for the membership info. I have applied for it soon it will get activated.

Dev Khanna
10-10-12, 16:49

CheersNice FR. Its really good to know about the reduced price and want to give a try. Please PM me her personal, I'll reach her this weekend.

Dev Khanna
10-10-12, 16:51
Hello Frnds,

I came to know few actions near B*and*are area. Anybody got any idea about the place?

Slovenian
10-10-12, 18:22
The fellow KP is a New Zealander visiting India frequently. Have met him in Singapore twice. SG is a regular guy from Poona and from his postings living in the PCMC area. SG seems to love RTFF and draw various conclusions on what he finds intriguing.

Are you one and the same person by any chance?

GsOnline
10-11-12, 08:11
I'm new to this forum. Joined just today. But yes, all the while I had been following the posts in the Pune area. I m from Pune. Would luv to get some tips from you all.

GsOnline
10-11-12, 08:19
I'm starved. Shall appreciate you could help me by giving this lady's contact. Just a request.

Hi fellow monger who have given me contact info of that lady. To have done first session with her. In previous report pretty says he also done with her today it could be after me.

I was following her from last week. Today was holiday. Came around 11:30 at Ver* she was already in room. She likes Romono vodco ordered two. We chitchaTed along with taken drink. She likes to drink in undressed so we were both in that conditions. DFK while drinking, after drink she had start her actual work. She has stared from foot, then all over body riding, johny sucking, anal riming, blow job in standing, sleeping position without cover excellent. Boobs massage to johny, Then she asked to press boobs very strongly we had want to milk drop but not possible. Then she had taken my foot on her boobs for rubbing. At that time I was sitting on bed and she was sitting bet bed and mirror on floor. She was very horny while doing that. Then main course she lay down on bed my johny was ready for anal I did insert my long johny in her anal. She enjoy well as she said I have very long johny how it could possible for anal. But we did.

I enjoy well left to meet my GF.

Thanks members who have provided me such lady no.

She agrees to tiresome next time I am waiting when we fuck rear and front that's a gang bang.

Hunte
10-11-12, 08:22
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BlackberryBoy29
10-11-12, 10:15
hi blackberryboy.

surprised to know that you monitor pune forum also, as you are generally seen active in delhi forum.

in fact courtesy you people's (antiklpd, plutomax, etc) frs, i was tempted to try some of the mp in delhi. but somehow my activates in delhi are constrained due to my social circle as well as my presence in delhi.

delhi scene is much much belter in that respect.

any way i intend to keep my exploration on for some more days. hopeful that i will be able to get some good resultsyes i monitor most active indian threads including pune, hyderabad, chennai etc. with the exception of kolkatta since all i see is mostly sg being discussed there. and i don't understand how it works in kolkatta since i haven't visited kolkatta. i also monitor thailand, dubai and london since there is so much going on is these places.

the reason why i am interested in mps is firstly cause they are so convenient in terms of place, services and environment. there is no haggling most of the times and an hour means an hour, the therapists don't ask you to finish early. so convenience it is for me and also the fact that i am not interested in taking fs unless the girl is 10/10 but i haven't been able to find one, so mps it is for me.

Stun Gun
10-11-12, 11:52
--- I need your advice / reviews regarding two locations on katraj bypass highway. ---Are those places working? AFAIK, presently there are no in-call places on bypass highway. Why don't you try it yourself and update the forum?

BTW, 8k for ST is way above the going prices. Negotiate it down to somewhat about 3-3.5k.

Cheers

AlexTom
10-11-12, 12:21
Ujwala.

Hi Dost can you pass me smitas num. I need that badly. I don't have pm activated. Do you you have any facebk orkut a / see? Any dummy name will work. You can find me saugtalivecom. Please help me dude.Send me her details as well no PM activated. New to this forum

Summertime1040
10-11-12, 12:43
Tried adding BBM contacts of escorts services mentioned in Mirror newspaper. You can chat to the SP. They also send you pics on BBM. Very useful in selecting or getting idea about the girls before actually going to place. I don't know if I can add BBM pin on this forum. So not adding any. Also I don't have PM facility activated. So can't share pin with you guys but you can check newspaper.

Thanks

Member #4440
10-11-12, 14:28
I have written earlier about but no reply from any single monger.

Every one prefer single sex. Why gang bang is not happening in Pune or its happening but we don't know. I THINK Its going in Pune in some colleges also but very strictly privately we have to explore such events where from they operate and make contacts.

Member #4403
10-11-12, 15:37
Guys, last week I saw the beautiful girl which most of you had talked about near the SGS mall on the way to ISKON.

She quoted 1000 fr an hour and was not ready to come to place of my choice (my flat actually).

Was not sure with the service so had to control my libido. Have heard from someone that she has too many nakhras. Is that correct?

Has anyone tried the girl recently?

Any idea about the ladies siting near Ambedkar chowk in the day time? Found one of them with very inviting eyes.

I saw them while I was waiting for my Shi*pa. Talked to her also but could not proceed because Shilpa was waiting fr me.

LoverboyJerico
10-12-12, 03:58
Has anybody tried this agent John whose number end with 300?

Member #4440
10-12-12, 07:42
I have a few contact not tried yet so want to share you. But my conditions is that you have to share your rating with me. I can't take trial of every human so any genuine who can share his conact (independent or CG) may pm me for that.

Mine contact are NIsha from hadpasar, swargate girls, hema from hadapsar, so on.

RahulChavan
10-12-12, 21:09
Hello every one,

I'm new here! Looking for some info from all you experienced guys. After breaking up with my gf for more dan 2 months. Now searching for good girl for FS. I have got fooled by SP. So not trusting any more on them! So lookng forward for for your Help! Hope for +ve reply.

LoverboyJerico
10-13-12, 03:47
Let us know the story and the name of the SP.

Hello every one,

I'm new here! Looking for some info from all you experienced guys. After breaking up with my gf for more dan 2 months. Now searching for good girl for FS. I have got fooled by SP. So not trusting any more on them! So lookng forward for for your Help! Hope for +ve reply.

LoverboyJerico
10-13-12, 03:49
But do the SP's provide original pics all the time. I think they usually send the best pics they have and then when you finalise, some other girl turns up at your door.

Tried adding BBM contacts of escorts services mentioned in Mirror newspaper. You can chat to the SP. They also send you pics on BBM. Very useful in selecting or getting idea about the girls before actually going to place. I don't know if I can add BBM pin on this forum. So not adding any. Also I don't have PM facility activated. So can't share pin with you guys but you can check newspaper.

Thanks

Stun Gun
10-13-12, 04:45
Dude, This is how Mongering world works, infact the four pillars you can say. Read Exp, Do Exp, Post Exp & Share Contacts. I don't want to dig into it but agree to your points as well. I had requested for the contact from which you finally picked and please be assured about sharing my exp and posting of FR.
Buddy, where is the FR you promised in your above post? Good understanding of theory, but very little practice.

Nice FR. Its really good to know about the reduced price and want to give a try. Please PM me her personal, I'll reach her this weekend.Share contacts with him, but don't expect anything in return. Not even a FR

Gabu1989
10-13-12, 05:24
Thanks for providing me no. Of Smita. U know I have fuck her before you on Saturday. It was hot session with me. I fucked her hard by anal, hang out and all BP action. I'd want to try her again and again with more hotness.

ThanksHi dear.

Can you please provide some more info regarding the girl Smita. I want to meet her. I know a little about the place BP. Can you please guide me the way to find her. The street, Building and floor and flat. Waiting for your reply dear.

Thanks in Advance.

GabuatRealMan

Aaspi
10-13-12, 06:48
Renowned B-Town gal J*c*q*e*l*ne F is available.

Sp: J*h*.

No details available. Request to all that the anyone who tries her please share the details and review with pic if possible.

Regards.

Aaspi

Dev Khanna
10-13-12, 08:21
Buddy, where is the FR you promised in your above post? Good understanding of theory, but very little practice.

Share contacts with him, but don't expect anything in return. Not even a FRDude,

I didn't share FR bcz I didn't had any session with any of them. I had a session with another one which I already shared in my FR. As far as contact sharing is concerned, I think you never PMed me for that, so be clear in what you are writing before posting. Most of the time I am out of Pune so get lesser chance to be in action.

Hope this helps.

Member #4440
10-13-12, 10:12
Friend w. Are. Of your PM,

I also never tried her but my friend Sumit did. He had taken to his flat and rate for ST was 3t but bargain upto 2 k depend up on your skill. She is girl, professional and live around ST.

ShamSagar
10-13-12, 10:44
Hi all,

I am writing after longtime.

I just surfing though the web show a new website (www.discreetmarried.com). Can any one tell me authenticity of this site. This site does not allow to see members before payment.

Can some one share some experiences.

Sham

RahulChavan
10-13-12, 14:01
Let us know the story and the name of the SP.Sp named Sameer told to come near kharadi bypass and give him call. After reaching the spot. He didn't ans call for half hr. And after that a lady ans the cal and says. Recharge 500 rp and den see the girls and cont. After recharging. The girls were pathetic (as of BP ladies. Black and red smile ).500 waste just to see the girls. Bad experience.

So looking for genuine direct number of gals.

Rubeautiful
10-13-12, 15:31
Hi,

Tried a gal in BP. Generally standing on main road. Good service.

But beware of thefts when you go there.

Tried to find out above G*l*mo*h*are p*and shop but could not locate the place correctly. Any help would be apprciated.

It the pan shop at corner of the two small roads.

Dev Khanna
10-13-12, 18:53
Frnds,

I was in mood of action on Thursday night so contacted one SP near B*and*are. He asked me to come near H*I'd*Y*NN and shown 4 girls. All were below average but Johny was hungry so took one to my flat. After a bit chit chat came to know that she is from Maharashtra but I think she was from Bangladesh. Age around 19-20. She told she used to work in Dance bar before that. I just did a single doggy shot with DFK and dropped her.

Damage: 2k.

Repeat: Never.

Look: 5/10

Praj4
10-14-12, 03:18
After a hietus, I had time to monger. Looking at females at college corner like one symbi college in Vimannagar, you get a feeling that though available hooking up one of them could be difficult unless you are in college circle and young urself! Mp option with HJ seems like playing game without any exercise! The only practical option is through agent [sp] selling his wares but that's precisely what Indian law makers / LE are trying to ban due to their archaic mindset of 'crook middlemen and explioted gullible uneducated girls " But can you imagine how difficult life would be for a babe who has to do her own marketing to secure next customer and also toil in between servicing previously secured customer. With educated females who understand what's good for her; the law maker must step out off his task as protector and should concentrate upon educating everybody upto 12th standard which is universal standard for educatedness!

Having rejected all offering from 3 SPs due to bodily reason's of being not enough curvy, I settled for one Uzbek, who was 22 yrs old of firm bodied 11 std pass, but double the rate [10k] including place! As usual it turned out to be a 1 hour game of sex exercise without any complaints, continuous position switch with GFE-DATY, DFK! It seems that Indian babes must undergo one year sex education course to clear their notions which so detrimental for a good game of sex which even Chinese babes seem to have mastered!

Stun Gun
10-14-12, 05:01
--- As far as contact sharing is concerned, I think you never PMed me for that, so be clear in what you are writing before posting. ---Dude, You think that I have not PMed you the contact, but I certainly know that I have PMed you the contact. It is a different matter, if you don't want to acknowledge. :rolleyes: Here is the text of the PM I sent you. Names & phone numbers have been edited, to make the PM suitable for posting in the open forum.

To : Dev Khanna.
Date : 2012-08-16 08:02.
Title : Contact you Requested.
-
Hi Dev Khanna,
Here are the details you requested.
SP Name : [M], Cell : xxx 960. He usually operates in Pimple Saudagar area. He doesn't know my name. Only recognises me by face. FYI, he normally sports a slightly long stubble.
Hotel : [S] hotel, near xxx Bank ATM, again in Pimple Saudagar. This hotel had in-call facility, Mid-May they stopped, now re-started on a smaller scale. Note : Gr. Floor is a restaurant & 1st floor is a lodge. Activity takes place in 1st floor lodge. Contact persons there : [I], [N], [M]
HTH,
Stun Gun.
=======
Hope you will share your experience.I even posted that I have PMed you the contact. Here is the link to it.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1315891&viewfull=1#post1315891

Hope this much clarity helps you in recovering from apparent / intentional memory loss.

Member #4440
10-14-12, 05:36
Hi friend,

Pl. Read my FR on BP you will definitely get route map how to go inside the building in BP area.

Hi,

Tried a gal in BP. Generally standing on main road. Good service.

But beware of thefts when you go there.

Tried to find out above G*l*mo*h*are p*and shop but could not locate the place correctly. Any help would be apprciated.

It the pan shop at corner of the two small roads.

Stun Gun
10-14-12, 06:20
Sp named Sameer told to come near kharadi bypass and give him call. ---Anybody who asks you to pay before seeing is most certainly a scammer. Avoid them like plague. There is only one place in Pune where this "pay before seeing" is prevalent, hotel [V], that too only room rent of Rs. 700. Everywhere else it is pay after see, select & delivery. The rule followed should be see-select-get delivery-then pay.

BTW, did you get to see the girls or you were sent only pics? Your post is not clear on this. Would you mind posting the last 3-4 digits of the subject SP, so that others can take some precautions.

AlexPaul
10-14-12, 06:57
Are those places working? AFAIK, presently there are no in-call places on bypass highway. Why don't you try it yourself and update the forum?

BTW. 8k for ST is way above the going prices. Negotiate it down to somewhat about 3-3. 5k.

CheersThanks SG for encouragement. Actually last week explored one location out of two by personally visiting at Bnn#are. This seems to be better option as SP said he has tie-up with. Called SP. Seems to be very polite and offer to show lineup he has before further action and having wide range from 3K to 15K. Came to know that at Wak#the also having some actions.

Alex

Kunalkis1812
10-14-12, 17:56
Can you please share the contact no. Of Smita. I really want to try her.

Thanks,

Kunalkis

Rajesh (ujwala)

Kunalkis1812
10-14-12, 18:01
Hi,

I am from Ha*apsar. Can you please provide Shi*pa's contact.

Thanks,

Kunalkis

Hi ViVkum,

How to contact Shi*pa? I am also staying in hadapsar can you give me any clue how to identify her. Even I have some good contact which I would like to share with you all. Please guide

Kunalkis1812
10-14-12, 18:27
Hi,

Can you please provide contact info of the girl Smita. I want to meet her. I know a little about the place BP. Can you please guide me the way to find her. Waiting for your reply dear.

Thanks,

Kunalkis

Prem Jimmy
10-15-12, 01:50

Rajesh (ujwala) Please provide me with the contacts Bro. I am in a desperate need in meeting few girls in Pune. I will share few contacts as in when I know, because I am new to Pune!

Prem Jimmy
10-15-12, 01:55
Please provide me with the contacts Bro. I am in a desperate need in meeting few girls in Pune. I will share few contacts as in when I know, because I am new to Pune!

Stun Gun
10-15-12, 05:07
--- Actually last week explored one location out of two by personally visiting at Bnn#are. ---Good going buddy. Explore more and keep reporting. Looks like Baner SPs have re-started their tie-ups with hotels on bypass highway.

Buddy, consider subscribing to the forum so that you will get PM facility. PM facility makes life much much simpler for exchange of info.

Cheers

LoverboyJerico
10-15-12, 05:33
Can you please pass me a few numbers for some baner fun! I have tried koregaon park a lotta times, but I think that Kp is more expensive!

Good going buddy. Explore more and keep reporting. Looks like Baner SPs have re-started their tie-ups with hotels on bypass highway.

Buddy, consider subscribing to the forum so that you will get PM facility. PM facility makes life much much simpler for exchange of info.

Cheers

LoverboyJerico
10-15-12, 05:40
But I would just like to say that stun gun has always been very helpful to me and the forum. That is evident from the posts and also number of times he has shared contacts with me. Anyways stop the argument and resend those pm s to each other.

Dude, You think That I have not PMed you the contact, but I certainly know That I have PMed you the contact. It is a different matter, if you don't want to acknowledge. Here is the text of the PM I sent you. Names & phone numbers have been edited, to make the PM suitable for posting in the open forum.

I even posted that I have PMed you the contact. Here is the link to it.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1315891&viewfull=1#post1315891

Hope this much clarity helps you in recovering from apparent / intentional memory loss.

Stun Gun
10-15-12, 08:39
Can you please pass me a few numbers for some baner fun! ---Sorry LBJ, I don't have men-on-the-field contacts in Baner / Aundh area. In fact, if you read my below post, you will know that I have avoided Baner area in the recent past.

--- He countered by asking us to come to Baner for a better choice. My friend said too much hassle. So, no, thank you. ---Sent you a PM about my comfort zone. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Kunalkis1812
10-15-12, 17:13
Hi Ujwalla,

It would be great if you can provide me this lady no. With whom you had GFE. I want to try her. What was her charge and for how much time.

Thanks,

Kunalkis

I'm starved. Shall appreciate you could help me by giving this lady's contact. Just a request.

Dev Khanna
10-15-12, 18:23
Dude, You think That I have not PMed you the contact, but I certainly know That I have PMed you the contact. It is a different matter, if you don't want to acknowledge. Here is the text of the PM I sent you. Names & phone numbers have been edited, to make the PM suitable for posting in the open forum.

I even posted that I have PMed you the contact. Here is the link to it.

Hope this much clarity helps you in recovering from apparent / intentional memory loss.I don't want to argue on this but you probably didn't read my post. I had mentioned "I have not tried your contacts yet and as far as contact sharing is concerned you never PMed (asked) me for any independent contact details". So Chill.

Prem Jimmy
10-16-12, 01:55
Why,

Would you mind passing the numbers and some description of the girls to me as well?

Thanks in advance!

Prem Jimmy
10-16-12, 01:56
Hi,

Would you mind passing the numbers and some description of the girls to me as well?

Thanks in advance!

Prem Jimmy
10-16-12, 01:57
Do you have contact number of agent-karan. Looking for some hot girls for anal sex.[/QUOTE]Y,

Thanks in advance!

Member #4440
10-16-12, 03:29
Hi,

I would like to share with but you have PM facility and what will be you are going to share with me in exchange of my contact?

Hi Ujwalla,

It would be great if you can provide me this lady no. With whom you had GFE. I want to try her. What was her charge and for how much time.

Thanks,

Kunalkis

Stun Gun
10-16-12, 05:02
I don't want to argue on this but you probably didn't read my post. I had mentioned "I have not tried your contacts yet and as far as contact sharing is concerned you never PMed (asked) me for any independent contact details". So Chill.Dude, may be you are a better reader than me, may be you know better English than me. :) For me what matters more than English is contacts.

I am now requesting you to PM me an independent contact with reference. Would you be kind enough to share a contact with me.

Thanks in Advance.

Stun Gun
10-16-12, 05:40
Would you mind passing the numbers and some description of the girls to me as well? Thanks in advance!Note that posting of contact details (mail ID, phone number etc.) is not allowed on the open forum. You need to have PM facility for exchange of that kind of information. Consider subscribing to the forum to get PM facility. Then request for contacts in private.

2ndly, Regular Member's posts are subject to moderation. ie. they do not get displayed till the moderator has approved them. This usually involves a delay of about 6-8 hours. So please be patient and do not flood the forum with your requests for contacts.

Kevin2112
10-16-12, 13:00
Hi guys,

Does any one know a safe hotel or guest house near

Hadapsar area tht provides in call facility. It shud be safe and neat and clean

As well. Also kindly inform about the charges as well. Your help wud be appreciated.

Thanks and have fun. (hotel like v*s*a or are*j)

Stun Gun
10-16-12, 13:30
Hi All,

Does any body recognise this visiting BBW in the attached pic? Says, her vital details are, 32 yo, 5' 5", fair, 38-32-38. She is from AFF and asking for 6k for ST, not negotiable.

I have already tried google image search and also tried matching pics from SEA. No success. :p

If any one has tried her, please post about her service.

Thanks in Advance

LoverboyJerico
10-16-12, 13:57
Does anybody know of a hotel where there is a large mirror just opposit or adjacent to the bed, overlooking the bed. It will be some serious amazing fun to yourself fucking in the mirror. Hope you guys help!

Anandsuma
10-16-12, 15:46
Pooja is the babe and she received a royal fuck from me.

Lots of Nakhras initially, but once she felt my dick, the action was on.

Started with CBJ (she denied bbj) then missionary. All ended in a climax

Kunalkis1812
10-16-12, 15:50
if you give me her contact then i can provide you a girl's contact named bh*gya*hri.

she is from mumbai and comes to pune for these services.

works ****nts.

thanks

hi,

i would like to share with but you have pm facility and what will be you are going to share with me in exchange of my contact?

Kattar Puneri
10-16-12, 16:31
Check your PM mate. Cheers.

If any one has tried her, please post about her service.

Dev Khanna
10-16-12, 17:18
Does anybody know of a hotel where there is a large mirror just opposit or adjacent to the bed, overlooking the bed. It will be some serious amazing fun to yourself fucking in the mirror. Hope you guys help!Its dere in V*are*s*a.

Dev Khanna
10-16-12, 17:20
Dude, may be you are a better reader than me, may be you know better English than me. For me what matters more than English is contacts.

I am now requesting you to PM me an independent contact with reference. Would you be kind enough to share a contact with me.

Thanks in Advance.Sent you an independent contact. Check you PM buddy.

AlexPaul
10-16-12, 17:54
Hi SG and Friends.

Opted for PM facility today. Will get activated by tomorrow. Looking to see WELCOME surprises in PM from helping heads.

Just kidding!

Alex

-Buddy, consider subscribing to the forum so that you will get PM facility. PM facility makes life much much simpler for exchange of info-

Cheers

Stun Gun
10-17-12, 06:12
Hi SG and Friends. Opted for PM facility today. Will get activated by tomorrow. Looking to see WELCOME surprises in PM from helping heads. Just kidding! AlexHi Alex, PMed you a SP contact. Check your InBox. Not joking at all!

Cheers,

Stun Gun
10-17-12, 06:13
Sent you an independent contact. Check your PM buddy.Thanks for the contact buddy.

Have you posted any FR on her? Could you tell some details of her looks, figure, any restrictions / reservations, her preferred locality of operation etc. Either here in open forum or by PM if you prefer that.

TIA

Member #4440
10-17-12, 08:16
During my last session with that lady. She had asked me wheather I have any ladies sex enhance tab. For more enjoyment. Also she wanted jel or oil for easy anal penetration.

If some one knows about that drugs and oil please share with me. Next time I want to do more hard core with her.

Ujwala

IronCock
10-17-12, 16:20
Hi,

Do they give an option to take BP gals to the place of your choice?

Kunalkis1812
10-17-12, 17:28
Hey Anand,

Can you please give me this Sanghvi girl contact. I can provide you some contacts in exchange.

Thanks in advance.

Independent in Pune.

Hi Friends,

After being out for many years I returned to Pune. I have been reading this Forum and the various reports and have a fair idea of how it goes for mongering in India in a general sense and Pune in particular. This is my first report, however, and any errors or omissions may kindly be excused.

Earlier this week I got the number of an independent who also has other girls who use her flat in the Western part of the city, near Saangvi. After getting close to where she is located I was given more precise directions and found her flat. She had a twenty-year old girl available and since she looked fresh and read agreed to take her.

After the preliminaries, she helped me off with my clothes and did the same, covering herself with a towel just to prolong the wait. In the nude she had firm breasts, clean appearance overall and she said she is open to most anything except French on her and anal. She gave me a very good BBBJ and is also a good kisser. After one round of the oral, it took me a while (and with her constant touching) to get ready again. Using the condom that I always carry, we did a very good doggy, her thrusting to get in as deep as possible was a real turn-on. We finished almost together, if her reactions and moaning were not faked. It was a very satisfactory ending, being cleaned up in the bathroom and then just hanging out together with the provider for a few minutes. The girl does not live in Pune but in another city and comes for a week or so every month.

So, in keeping with the summary that you guys use.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Charges: 4K.

Window is open to exchange the contact with fellow mongers. PM me.

IronCock
10-17-12, 17:31
Guys, last week I saw the beautiful girl which most of you had talked about near the SGS mall on the way to ISKON.

She quoted 1000 fr an hour and was not ready to come to place of my choice (my flat actually).

Was not sure with the service so had to control my libido. Have heard from someone that she has too many nakhras. Is that correct?

Has anyone tried the girl recently?

Any idea about the ladies siting near Ambedkar chowk in the day time? Found one of them with very inviting eyes.

I saw them while I was waiting for my Shi*pa. Talked to her also but could not proceed because Shilpa was waiting fr me.Wht time do see her? Also, wht's name or any identity?

Me too looking out for day time venturing during day time. Let me knw if you have any info on where I will find it.

Dev Khanna
10-17-12, 17:47
Thanks for the contact buddy.

Have you posted any FR on her? Could you tell some details of her looks, figure, any restrictions / reservations, her preferred locality of operation etc. Either here in open forum or by PM if you prefer that.

TIAI have sent a PM. Check out buddy.

Kattar Puneri
10-18-12, 00:47
The business that Anand wrote about is closed.

Can you please give me this Sanghvi girl contact. I can provide you some contacts in exchange.

LoverboyJerico
10-18-12, 04:49
Has anybody tries this independent girl named Sonia. Stays in kondhwa, speaks very good English. Just wante to know some reviews.

Member #4440
10-18-12, 10:06
Hi,

Have you her no. Please share with me. I would like to share my conact.

Ujwala

Has anybody tries this independent girl named Sonia. Stays in kondhwa, speaks very good English. Just wante to know some reviews.

MrWonderful
10-18-12, 12:56
During my last session with that lady. She had asked me wheather I have any ladies sex enhance tab. For more enjoyment. Also she wanted jel or oil for easy anal penetration.

If some one knows about that drugs and oil please share with me. Next time I want to do more hard core with her.

UjwalaKY jelly avaible in all medical store.

Please make sure your only using water based lubricant. Petroleum based lubricants can make the condom weak and hence it may tear during pepetration.

Dratini
10-18-12, 15:50
The Pune cops have arrested a cheerleader who has been part of IPL Franchise Kolkata Knight Riders for involvement in a prostitution racket.

Sana Manish Chirawala, a 22-year-old, was caught red-handed in a ride conducted by the Social Security Cell at around 4. 30 pm in a five-star hotel on Wednesday. The police have also taken her agent Seema Jagtap and the hotel manager into their custody.

After getting a tip-off about Sana's involvement in sex racket, the cops had set the trap. Firstly, a decoy contacted her agent and when the deal got finalized, he was allowed to meet Sana. As soon as the decoy entered Sana's room, the cops took the cheerleader into custody. All the conversations between the decoy, agent and cheerleader were recorded to produce them as evidence in court.

According to the police, Sana has been in this business for the past few months and her activities have spread to abroad as well. She is charging Rs 1. 5 lakh per customer and that too for one night. Cases were booked against her under sections 4, 5 and 8 of the Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act.

P. S : I am not from Pune, I found this article in some website, so thought of sharing it here.

Siidharth
10-18-12, 20:20
The Pune cops have arrested a cheerleader who has been part of IPL Franchise Kolkata Knight Riders for involvement in a prostitution racket.Hey buddy. Most of the cheerleaders are involved in this business. There's an article by one of the cheerleader from russia / south africa about why she quit the job. Mentioned quite a few prominent cricketers too. Must mention the one's in south africa are real hotties;.p.

Siidharth
10-18-12, 22:48
Have been reading a lot about pickup gals near SGS / eskcon. I went there last night but could not locate any. What time to you usually find them?Hi buddy. Well you can spot these girls near SGS / Isckon after 8 PM. You can have a look around the lane near inox but poor quality girls;. (. You can check near mandai as well, I found two girls worth the price there but not there anymore, keep checking from time to time but haven't spotted them again. Wondering if they are putting up somewhere else or have left Pune;.p. Happy mongering anyways buddy.

Siidharth
10-18-12, 22:58
Quite a few mp in kp area and city which provide safe clean HJ after a good massage.Helloo, can you specify the damages as well at these MP's?

Siidharth
10-18-12, 23:06
Has anybody tried this agent John whose number end with 300?Hi buddy. Yes I have used his service a couple of times in the past, he's got good stuff but very very expensive of late and is a strict no-no for bargain now-a-days.

Siidharth
10-18-12, 23:08
Renowned B-Town gal J*see*q*e*l*ne F is available.

Sp: J*h.

No details available. Request to all that the anyone who tries her please share the details and review with pic if possible.

Regards.

AaspiHi buddy, do you mean [Personal Name deleted by Admin] by any chance?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Siidharth
10-18-12, 23:12
How safe is BH* Pe* in terms of LE activities? New to the forum, do Help.Hi mate, well BP is completely safe. Just remember a couple of things there, don't venture in the area after 10. 30 PM (L. E. Gets really active so better to visit before that) and never select a girl standing on the road, always go to the big buildings and you will be doing alright.

Happy mongering anyways mate.

Siidharth
10-18-12, 23:31
Has anybody tries this independent girl named Sonia. Stays in kondhwa, speaks very good English. Just wante to know some reviews.Hi buddy. I have met Sonia twice at her earlier flat in hinjewadi. I had 2 very contrasting experience with her. 1st one was awesome and 2nd was equallly bad, so with this female I guess it depends on her mood;.p. Got a lot of attitude, looks decent. So you can decide further.

Happy mongering buddy.

Siidharth
10-19-12, 00:01
Hello everyone. Writing after long. Well this Sunday wanted to make Johny happy. So I decided to go for an independent HW. Called her and enquired, to which she responded she will check if she has got a place and call back (She's a very discreet lady and will never come to a lodge, not much sharing of her number allowed either). She did'nt call, so I called her back, but unfortunately she did not have a place for Sunday;. (.

So I was thinking of visiting this asp*and spa in JS. Meanwhile a SP mailed me a few pics, liked one girl so just enquired about her and she was available, bargained the price and decided to go for her. The SP called me to his place in kal*I na*are. I reached the location and gave him a call, he told me that some of his colleague will pick me up and take me to his flat. His colleague came pretty quick and we went to the flat, he showed me one girl but she wasnt the one I had finalised in the pic, so I told the SP that I don't want this girl. I showed him the pic and told him that, 'this is what I want'. Now he started convincing me that the female he showed me was better than the one I was asking for. He told me that the female I wanted won't do DFK but this female will do everything and blah blah. But I stayed firm and I told him that I want the female in the pic and if she's a no no to DFK then no point and so I would leave. He was okey to it finally. So I left the place. But johny wouldn't listen, he wanted to have some action. So again messaged the SP and told him that I want the female in the pic and am okey with no DFK. So he told me to come after half an hour (that female was busy with someone else when I visited earlier).

I just roamed around for half an hour and called him back to which he called me to his flat. I went to his flat again, paid the money and he sends her in my room. She's the girl from the pic, After talking to her I realised that she just looks good but is a village girl. Just made up kinds. Anyways we went on the bed, and huggedd each other. She started licking me around my neck which was surprising as well as pretty exciting. Went on for a while, I tried to kiss her lips but wasnt allowed, just a normal lip kiss. So slowly we undressed and she started licking my chest. I sucked her boobs but wasnt allowed for long, just for a few minutes. She slowly went down and got my underwear off and started licking my groin area. That was really wonderful. An amazing body lick by her. I got her panties off and started fingering her but she won't let me do that for long either. She was clean shaven so went for DATY but she wont let me do that either for more than a minute.. She put the condom on and started giving me a CBJ, I had to stop her after a few strokes as I was about to cum and I didn't want to end the session so soon. So we again got back to hugging and licking, at that time she kept on caressing my johny with her hands, even did ass fingering. That was awesome too. So again she went down and gave me a CBJ, and within a few strokes I came. Could'nt resist any more.. So that was about it as it was only for one session. I asked her for another session but she told me that the SP has told her to do only 1 session, and so she left.

REVIEW =

LOOKS. 7/10 (Rating purely looks here).

BODY. Nice / Slim.

Service. 6.5/10 (Mixed service really, Amazing body lick, Drawback. No DFK, No BBBJ or else would have been 10/10).

WIR. Maybe / Maybe Not (She's not here for long so).

Damage. 3 k (1 session only with place).

LivingForSex
10-19-12, 07:14
Hey guys. Just want some info about this asp*and spa. Anyone tried this of late? They serve extras?They were serving extra but unfortunately before trying it in the month of June their place at KP was raided.

Neways did it get back into Business? They do have another outlet at E-Square too can nebody focus on that too?

DudePun
10-19-12, 10:12
[QUOTE=Siidharth; 1338937]Hey guys. Just want some info about this asp*and spa. Anyone tried this of late? They serve extras?

They were serving extra but unfortunately before trying it in the month of June their place at KP was raided.

Neways did it get back into Business? They do have another outlet at E-Square too can nebody focus on that too?Hey,

I called their other outletatEsquare named Li*s Hai*Dr*s but didn't dare to ask about extras, as sm guy picked up the call and he didn't sound as if they provide extras. He told me massage is for 1750 plus taxes, also asked him if this is the branch of the one at J S, he said yes. He said

Does anyone know about his or have visited this outlet?

Kattar Puneri
10-19-12, 15:48
It is in Jewel Square Mall in the Koregaon Park area. Near Taj Vivanta Hotel. Good massage and no extras. The same goes for their unit in E-Square Mall 7th Floor. The raid on June 23, 2012 was a warning to go legit.

Can you please let me know the full name "asp*and spa in JS? Where is JS? Couldn't figure out the name of spa and location.

TimePassPune
10-19-12, 18:59
Thanks to contact given by a fellow monger (thanks praj) visited an incall service in kalyani ngr.

Chose a turkish babe and given 2 shots in an hour or so. Very accomodating girl very service oriented keen to please you and ensure you get the moneys worth.

10k well spent. Thanks again dude.