PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

BoyPune
05-07-23, 05:03
Fellows,

Re starting my mongering journey.

Wanted to try either Manish Mansi or Pooja Sagar. I am in touch with both of them; confused as to who to go for.

Saw a few FR on them, but not very useful.

Can anyone give a comparison between those two?

Personal preference is hygiene, kissing and DFK. Also, not a fan of big women. So slimmer among the two would be preferable.

Information / pointers would be very helpful.If you comparison then in looks Mansi is good but in service Pooja is the best.

I will suggest to have 3 sum with both and they offer that.

You can refer my FR.

Pooja is good sucker and Mansi is good for fuck.

And heavenly feeling to fuck them side by side.

Try urself.

IAmCool285
05-07-23, 08:01
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to buy the subscription via binance. Could someone please help me on how we can send bitcoin from binance to the bitcoin address mentioned in the forum.

Please and Thank you.

WaDaFox
05-07-23, 18:29
The search for an unique experience led me to research the likes of this forum and I love the community and the comradery you guys have going on here. That's why I decided to open this account and be part of this community.

The experience that I seek has more to do with my creative field than just a physical act. Also keep in my that I am extremely awkward in curtain situations and have serious anxiety issues (that's part of the reason I'm seeking this experience).

I have never paid for the deed, so I have questions and concerns as I do not have the budget to waste, but before I get to them here's my understanding of where I can get the experience I seek, kindly correct me if wrong:

- First and foremost is BP but that's an overwhelming market for me, plus there is more than 50% chance of ending up getting scammed. I have managed to understand the geography of this place like the nepali / disco building / the good lanes and the bad lanes / etc. But overall this seems like a place for the pros. So I will be avoiding this.

- Second is SPs, from my research the probably of getting scammed with these guys is even higher and my preference is incalls, someone with their own place, and getting a hold of legit SP requires some credibility in this forum. Also SPs are expensive. So will be avoiding these as well.

- Third is Indies, A solid option but it looks like indies either have attitude issues or are time watchers or if all's good then they are expensive (Anything above 5 k is out of budget for me) And again getting legit indies require some credibility here. I am not completely rejecting the options of Indies as there are some good options that could meet my requirements. Some good options from MR are the afros like pie and candice (but adding these options into the mix of my first paid deed makes a dangerous anxiety cocktail) f then there are the likes of Neha and Simran, from what I gather these are good options for their positive attitude not their figures and I must say that my interaction with Simran as been very professional and welcoming. For a while Simran was my final contender, still kinda is.

- Forth is the third gender. Now before you judge, I need you to understand that my motive is that of an experience and not merely a physical act. Again MR has some legit options and for a while I did decide to go with someone like Jiya or Siya and it looks like their attitude is a winner and they don't burn a hole in the pocket (with their own place) So a win. Win - win in my book but I believe as the first paid deed this too might be a huge experience, so johnny might cave under pressure. I'm not sure about this maybe you guys can shed some light on this.

- Fifth option, that I discovered all thanks to this forum, is the FB couples. The likes of Manish Mansi, Sagar Pooja, Raj Priya. I believe these would be the safest options in my findings. Although Mansi and Pooja are on the heavier side, I think the trifecta of looks-cost-attitude is well balanced with the couple Mahesh Payal Patil. My interaction on fb with them has been decent, the pics look fine as well. So Mahesh Payal is the option I'm finalizing but that brings us to my questions and concerns.

My questions and Concerns:

1-What is the code of conduct in this couple situation? I show up and the husband leaves?

2-What kind conversation can we have? Is it ok to inquire about why they are doing this? I'm guessing small talk will be awkward and a mood killer.

3-Wouldn't it get awkward with the wife, knowing that the husband might be outside listening to us? Like do the wives get comfortable and have conversation with you or its just a -do the deed and go- kinda situation? Do the wives take initiative or you have to initiate it all?

4-Do I pay upfront?

5-Is an hour literally an hour?

6-Do you Mass Debate before going for the deed to last longer or its better to hold out for a couple of days leading upto the deed to maximize pleasure?

7-I have oral fixation, which means part of the deed will be DATY, Is this recommended? I heard about the smell test, what exactly is it?

8-If we are supposed to freshen up there, do we carry towel and toiletries?

9- What are the best choice of condoms? Like what would you guys recommend? I prefer skyn or should the thin ones be avoided? What about the funky ones that make you last longer?

These questions might seem stupid and rookie stuff but that's exactly what I am. So kindly help a fellow out in getting the right kind of start to his mongering journey as this experience will decide if I do this long term or end it after a traumatic deed.

TL; DR: Anxious buffoon, budget 5 k, only incall, need advice on rookie stuff.

Thank you all for the wonderful work you guys are doing. None of this research would have been possible without you guys.

Hoping to cross streams someday.

InvincibleBet
05-08-23, 03:44
Best is to get subscription here, so we can help.

The search for an unique experience led me to research the likes of this forum and I love the community and the comradery you guys have going on here. That's why I decided to open this account and be part of this community.

The experience that I seek has more to do with my creative field than just a physical act. Also keep in my that I am extremely awkward in curtain situations and have serious anxiety issues (that's part of the reason I'm seeking this experience).

I have never paid for the deed, so I have questions and concerns as I do not have the budget to waste, but before I get to them here's my understanding of where I can get the experience I seek, kindly correct me if wrong:

- First and foremost is BP but that's an overwhelming market for me, plus there is more than 50% chance of ending up getting scammed. I have managed to understand the geography of this place like the nepali / disco building / the good lanes and the bad lanes / etc. But overall this seems like a place for the pros. So I will be avoiding this.

- Second is SPs, from my research the probably of getting scammed with these guys is even higher and my preference is incalls, someone with their own place, and getting a hold of legit SP requires some credibility in this forum. Also SPs are expensive. So will be avoiding these as well.

- Third is Indies, A solid option but it looks like indies either have attitude issues or are time watchers or if all's good then they are expensive (Anything above 5 k is out of budget for me) And again getting legit indies require some credibility here. I am not completely rejecting the options of Indies as there are some good options that could meet my requirements. Some good options from MR are the afros like pie and candice (but adding these options into the mix of my first paid deed makes a dangerous anxiety cocktail) f then there are the likes of Neha and Simran, from what I gather these are good options for their positive attitude not their figures and I must say that my interaction with Simran as been very professional and welcoming. For a while Simran was my final contender, still kinda is.

- Forth is the third gender. Now before you judge, I need you to understand that my motive is that of an experience and not merely a physical act. Again MR has some legit options and for a while I did decide to go with someone like Jiya or Siya and it looks like their attitude is a winner and they don't burn a hole in the pocket (with their own place) So a win. Win - win in my book but I believe as the first paid deed this too might be a huge experience, so johnny might cave under pressure. I'm not sure about this maybe you guys can shed some light on this.

- Fifth option, that I discovered all thanks to this forum, is the FB couples. The likes of Manish Mansi, Sagar Pooja, Raj Priya. I believe these would be the safest options in my findings. Although Mansi and Pooja are on the heavier side, I think the trifecta of looks-cost-attitude is well balanced with the couple Mahesh Payal Patil. My interaction on fb with them has been decent, the pics look fine as well. So Mahesh Payal is the option I'm finalizing but that brings us to my questions and concerns.

1-What is the code of conduct in this couple situation? I show up and the husband leaves?

2-What kind conversation can we have? Is it ok to inquire about why they are doing this? I'm guessing small talk will be awkward and a mood killer.

3-Wouldn't it get awkward with the wife, knowing that the husband might be outside listening to us? Like do the wives get comfortable and have conversation with you or its just a -do the deed and go- kinda situation? Do the wives take initiative or you have to initiate it all?

4-Do I pay upfront?

6-Do you Mass Debate before going for the deed to last longer or its better to hold out for a couple of days leading upto the deed to maximize pleasure?

7-I have oral fixation, which means part of the deed will be DATY, Is this recommended? I heard about the smell test, what exactly is it?

9- What are the best choice of condoms? Like what would you guys recommend? I prefer skyn or should the thin ones be avoided? What about the funky ones that make you last longer?

These questions might seem stupid and rookie stuff but that's exactly what I am. So kindly help a fellow out in getting the right kind of start to his mongering journey as this experience will decide if I do this long term or end it after a traumatic deed.

Thank you all for the wonderful work you guys are doing. None of this research would have been possible without you guys.

Thanos1
05-08-23, 05:15
Good to see the details related to the largest market in Pune. Some really good girls are available there if you consider the looks. But the huge foot fall is and always be a concern. If budgets are tight then it is the best place to quench the thirst.

Long FR Alert!

I've been mongering in BP since 7 years now. Had stopped going there after the covid era, thanks to the contacts I got here. I went there again for some cheap thrill and to check on my favourite ladies. To my surprise, many of the young girls especially from the disco building are gone and the remaining ones have grown older. Looked for good options in the Nepali building and bingo! Found a few good chicks. Initially, I went to few girls from the same room but had my eyes on a hot Bengali chick with specs. She had fair skin and awesome college girl like figure. As she was overused and irritated that day, I called it off and went for another girl. Went back for her last week and the rest is as below:

Anju: I was told that the Bengali girl went back home and not sure if she will ever return. Sad, I looked for other options. Went for a big boobs Nepali MILF which I saw a few days back. Booked her for half an hour, she came after 10 min and lay beside me watching videos on her mobile. I started kissing her neck and her boobs. She had pinkish smooth skin which was a bliss. She opened her boobs and they were quite big with erect nipples. She allowed to do everything with her boobs. I sucked those hard and gave her lovebites on the boobs which is rare for BP mongers. She came in top of me and put her boobs in my mouth literally suffocating me with those boobs. I found out that she is lactating and has a baby. Allowed me to drink some milk. Kissed her all over the back and asked if she provides BJ. She refused saying these are bad activities and she has never given a BJ, I think I will be able to convince her some day. Started in miss them doggy and then ended in missionary. She became v horny and asked me to kiss her neck and boobs again and was not ready to leave. Even bit my neck aggressively. Had to leave at one point, will surely repeat.

Eira: Somedays, I crave petite girls so started searching the rooms and found Eira. Petite dusky beauty from Bihar, she asked for 100 rs tip in promise for good service. Her service was good. Light kissing boobs sucking allowed but she charges 200 extra for doggy style, haha! Anyways, paid up for doggy as well and came. I asked if I will get some extra service next time (you know what I mean), she said sure. Will repeat her.

Kajal: I used to visit Kajal in the pre. Covid era. I was mesmerized with her beauty and hot figure. She is a Nepali and does not look short of a model. She has slim figure with flat tummy and boobs to die for. It looks like implanted silicon boobs but they are 100% natural, tight, round and v suckable. She used to charge 2 k for good service. Basically for eating out those perfect boobs. This time, I was looking for Anju but she was not available so went with Kajal. This time she charged me 3 k which I know is a lot for a BP girl but she told me she has a child now whom I saw a few days back. So I gave her the money, Her boobs have slightly become loose but they still have the charm. Did some neck kissing and then she opened her bra to reveal those delicious boobies. Ate those boobs to my hearts content but wish I sucked them all night as an hour is not enough for eating those sweet mangoes. Finished in miss. Will definitely take her out someday.

I saw some young chicks in the side street and they looked really tempting but beware they all are infamous for taking your money and providing v bad service. But I've got lucky with a few as well. Will definitely try in future. If anyone has info regarding those girls then please PM.

Sachineb
05-08-23, 08:14
You can try sagar pooja.

Third gender I too want to expore it. (my motive is same just to understand it) as I heard they are good in providing an at l fun way better.

4-Do I pay upfront?

KeithMiller28
05-08-23, 14:49
Hi all. A 1. 5 month old FR from a Pune trip.

Was I touch with the profile Aarvi from MR. She don't budge from her publicized rates so went with it.

She arrived at the hotel even though it was very late. She had got a special outfit and wore it well 😋.

She is quite hot and reacts in an awesome manner to every move. She really wanted the doggy though not my favourite. Quite naughty that way. Looking forward to meeting her on next visit, though might need to save or budget for it.

PuneRomper
05-09-23, 02:16
1-What is the code of conduct in this couple situation? I show up and the husband leaves? - depends. There have been cases where they stay and watch. Best to clarify in advance if it makes a difference to you. Quite often they stay in the hall. Sometimes they leave for some errands.

2-What kind conversation can we have? Is it ok to inquire about why they are doing this? I'm guessing small talk will be awkward and a mood killer. - any talk is good talk. Start with the weather. Of course you can ask why they do this. Go with the flow. Ask what she does in terms of work etc.

3-Wouldn't it get awkward with the wife, knowing that the husband might be outside listening to us? Like do the wives get comfortable and have conversation with you or its just a -do the deed and go- kinda situation? Do the wives take initiative or you have to initiate it all? - they have no such issues. Just go with the flow.

4-Do I pay upfront?- depends. If they ask, pay. Quite often it is after the deed.

5-Is an hour literally an hour?- no. More often you will cum earlier. Then it is over. Some will continue more than an hour if you don't come. Some may start calling complaining.

6-Do you Mass Debate before going for the deed to last longer or its better to hold out for a couple of days leading upto the deed to maximize pleasure? - your choice and your situation. Go normally. Holding out may lead to a short deed.

7-I have oral fixation, which means part of the deed will be DATY, Is this recommended? I heard about the smell test, what exactly is it?- simple. If it smells bad don't lick. Or ask her to wash up.

8-If we are supposed to freshen up there, do we carry towel and toiletries?- you could, or borrow.

9- What are the best choice of condoms? Like what would you guys recommend? I prefer skyn or should the thin ones be avoided? What about the funky ones that make you last longer?- your choice. The thin ones give more sensation that could lead to a quick finish. Check, some indies have their stick.

4-Do I pay upfront?

Heisenberg420
05-09-23, 05:02
Sorry for my ignorance. BP, SP, MR.

BP sounds like Budhwar Peth. Still what other two means? Please enlighten me.

4-Do I pay upfront?

Bhamsookh1
05-09-23, 06:41
Saw a massive spavilla in KN with super hot receptionist.

Does she give therapy with extras.

Any other good therapists here? Saw some very good looking Thais outside najestic spa kp. Any updates.

Gabbar1
05-09-23, 10:25
Late post -2/15 Mona Delhi.

I wanted to try Ibanda but she was booked. So went with Mona bhabhi as heard positive review about her. Met her at usual place in KN. When I reached the location, met Ibanda on the way as she was coming back after meeting one of our fellow mongers. Sat with both of them and chatted for some time. Both are good in talking. As I did not have much time asked Mona to start the proceedings.

She looks older than the pic but I loved the boobs. They are really enormous. Has slight tummy which is expected from a MILF.

She offered massage which I graciously accepted. I should say the massage was excellent. After 10 minutes I went for CBJ as I don't do bbj. She is really a good sucker. Fingered her for some time and made her cum. Started with cowgirl and then finished in missionary. Found pussy moderately tight.

She cleaned me and washed me in the bathroom. The charges are 5 k for 2.

Waiting for trying Ibanda next in Delhi or whenever she come here.

Gabbar1
05-09-23, 10:30
Shweta number ending with 512.

Thanks to one of monger bro for sharing the contact. I was not expecting much as monger bro already mentioned in his experience that she is a MILF and not so good looking. When I saw her, she was in a single piece and seems just woke from sleep. Mood was completely off as I did not find her attractive. Dark brown, short and BBW MILF. Nothing compare to the good looking milfs like Ritu, Neha, Krupa and Koyal. Not even nearer to them. But thought let's go ahead and do what I had come for.

The room is messy. I found the room dark and a gas chamber as she smokes too much. I am not a smoker and it turned me off. She offered me water and tea which I politely declined. The usual chit chat like she is single, working as freelancer and so on. Then we started with the deed. She mentioned she is 34 but looks older to me. Big boobs was a plus with big and dark areoles.

My service- I fingered her and she was tight. Asks to go slow as it hurts her. Did it for sometime and she told she does not come on fingering and needs penetration to cum.

I was pinching her nipple and she likes it hard. Then wore her favourite man force condom and started with CBJ. Found little toothy. Just before WOT, she took a cigarette and started smoking and came on top. I found it weird but she told she gets kick when she does during fucking. Then went in missionary. Found her tight and finished off quickly as I was already off with the cig smell.

Cleaned myself. Gave her the cash and moved on. She asked for 2nd which I declined.

2. 5 k for 1 and 5 k for 2.

WIR- No- not my liking. In desperation and cheap fuck, can think of her.

Gabbar1
05-09-23, 10:41
This is my 3 visit with Koyal. Have already taken her at usual den in either KN or KP. This time I had some time last week in noon to kill in KN. Messaged her in morning and time fixed for 3 pm. As usual she never comes on time. Always have some excuse. Nowadays she travels by her car. This time I had negotiated to 3. 5 k for 1 plus 1. 5 hotel. She usually charges 6 k for 2 plus hotel.

Experience similar as before.

Bengali MILF who is alway sex hungry. Small in frame and can be easily picked up.

MILF with fit body and lusty eyes.

DFK, bbj all on menu. She especially like doggy and wot.

Service good as usual.

Looks: 8/10 , fair.

Service:7/10.

Damages: 3. K plus 1. 5 hotel for 1.

Wir: yes whenever I don't find any new one.

Bhamsookh1
05-09-23, 15:04
Bro,

Please create some space in your mail box.Could not reply you as your inbox is full.

Bhamsookh1
05-09-23, 15:12
This is my 3 visit with Koyal. Have already taken her at usual den in either KN or KP. This time I had some time last week in noon to kill in KN. Messaged her in morning and time fixed for 3 pm. As usual she never comes on time. Always have some excuse. Nowadays she travels by her car. This time I had negotiated to 3. 5 k for 1 plus 1. 5 hotel. She usually charges 6 k for 2 plus hotel.

Bengali MILF who is alway sex hungry. Small in frame and can be easily picked up.

DFK, bbj all on menu. She especially like doggy and wot.

Service good as usual.

Looks: 8/10 , fair..You don't have PM activated. So we are unable to contact you for exchange of girls digits.

HornDogPuneKar
05-09-23, 15:19
Hi,

What is the name of the den in KP / KN. I am also struggling to get a place for fun. What was the name of the place Krupa used to call mongers to? Can some kind soul DM me the name? Thanks!

DFK, bbj all on menu. She especially like doggy and wot..

Bhamsookh1
05-09-23, 15:27
Hi all. A 1. 5 month old FR from a Pune trip.

Was I touch with the profile Aarvi from MR. She don't budge from her publicized rates so went with it.

She arrived at the hotel even though it was very late. She had got a special outfit and wore it well 😋.

She is quite hot and reacts in an awesome manner to every move. She really wanted the doggy though not my favourite. Quite naughty that way. Looking forward to meeting her on next visit, though might need to save or budget for it.Glad you have the money to spend on her but she is with SP, available on MR and SA what that means? Sr had her in 10 k for LT and that's her price. Please don't paint her wrong rosy pic as she is not 20 k + girl. But despo mongers will pay her and things are spoilt. For this money I can travel + stay + have LT super good SA girl in Bombay or banglore.

NiksChaudhary
05-10-23, 03:30
Sent you the contact details via PM. Both KP and KN ones are managed by same person.

Hi,

What is the name of the den in KP / KN. I am also struggling to get a place for fun. What was the name of the place Krupa used to call mongers to? Can some kind soul DM me the name? Thanks!

Amadeuss
05-10-23, 08:13
Long FR Alert!

I've been mongering in BP since 7 years now. Had stopped going there after the covid era, thanks to the contacts I got here. I went there again for some cheap thrill and to check on my favourite ladies. To my surprise, many of the young girls especially from the disco building are gone and the remaining ones have grown older. Looked for good options in the Nepali building and bingo! Found a few good chicks. Initially, I went to few girls from the same room but had my eyes on a hot Bengali chick with specs. She had fair skin and awesome college girl like figure. As she was overused and irritated that day, I called it off and went for another girl. Went back for her last week and the rest is as below:

.At least one member not shy to report about BP. Great!

What was the typical damage nowadays?

Bhamsookh1
05-10-23, 16:24
This week I touched down in Pune for about 10 days before going to CA for good in next month after a short few weeks stop in EU.

Few old indes not in business connected me to their new recruits.

Some new monger bros PMed me on spas with all details, great knowledge guys! Really helped me.

Lastly good to know that SA and MR is doing well in Pune and newbie mongers are well aware of it and using it well.

Just beware of prices vs quality ratios gyes.

Found that NT, and platinum spas are not good, expensive, embarrassing and bit unsafe. Marvel, villa and mistique are pretty good apart from good old sway.

Bumblebee93
05-11-23, 04:15
Got the lead of this MILF. Fix the meeting with her. Booked hotel near to National Highway. She is a MILF type. Photos are highly photoshopped. She is soft spoken and nice lady. Try to please. Her charges are also justified. She usually operates from Katraj also. She is available with a SP also.

Report Card:

Face- 8.

Figure - 9.

BBJ: 9 (Good).

Service - 8.

Attitude - 9.

Damage- 3 k /2 Hotel: 500 Total 4 k.Can anyone provide me the contacts of Meena MILF? I will reciprocate with a contact.

Thanos1
05-11-23, 05:13
Yes it's appreciated

At least one member not shy to report about BP. Great!

What was the typical damage nowadays?.

BugZd
05-11-23, 07:19
At least one member not shy to report about BP. Great!

What was the typical damage nowadays?For short time max 450 and long time (half to 1 HR) 800 to 1000.

EveryonesBro
05-11-23, 08:00
Hi below are ending digits of contacts I received by research over online.

If anyone has tried any of these contacts please DM me.

Also I don't mind to share the contacts.

xxxxxx439.

Jay2468
05-11-23, 08:14
This week I touched down in Pune for about 10 days before going to CA for good in next month after a short few weeks stop in EU.

Few old indes not in business connected me to their new recruits.

Some new monger bros PMed me on spas with all details, great knowledge guys! Really helped me.

Lastly good to know that SA and MR is doing well in Pune and newbie mongers are well aware of it and using it well.

Just beware of prices vs quality ratios gyes.

Found that NT, and platinum spas are not good, expensive, embarrassing and bit unsafe. Marvel, villa and mistique are pretty good apart from good old sway.Please share location of Mystique and Sway (or is it Swai?) Spa.

LibidousMe
05-11-23, 11:05
Hi Mongers,

I am visiting Pune in the coming week. I am completely new to Pune. Can anyone share any indie or SP's contact for some fun.

HotMalePune
05-12-23, 07:42
Could you please dm digits.

Got the lead of this MILF. Fix the meeting with her. Booked hotel near to National Highway. She is a MILF type. Photos are highly photoshopped. She is soft spoken and nice lady. Try to please. Her charges are also justified. She usually operates from Katraj also. She is available with a SP also.

Report Card:

Face- 8.

Figure - 9.

BBJ: 9 (Good).

Service - 8.

Attitude - 9.

Damage- 3 k /2 Hotel: 500 Total 4 k.

RessrRcky
05-13-23, 16:45
Hi below are ending digits of contacts I received by research over online.

If anyone has tried any of these contacts please DM me.

Also I don't mind to share the contacts..356 is located and'bridge near k'raj.

Ulalaulala123
05-13-23, 19:09
I have visited BP only once. When I tried to negotiate to 400 from 500, I got a crass reply "100 rupai bacha ke kya karega" (what will you do by saving 100 bucks). I can only imagine what they will say if try to bargain to 450 LOL.

For short time max 450 and long time (half to 1 HR) 800 to 1000.

BugZd
05-14-23, 06:48
I have visited BP only once. When I tried to negotiate to 400 from 500, I got a crass reply "100 rupai bacha ke kya karega" (what will you do by saving 100 bucks). I can only imagine what they will say if try to bargain to 450 LOL.Haha you can buy pack of condy. But whenever I went there they mainly quoted 450.

MatureMan29
05-15-23, 06:41
Think I had requested earlier. Can anyone share Priya's Insta ID?Hi,

Any news on the availability of Priya's daughter?

Member #4786
05-15-23, 06:54
Hello.

I am in Pune for a week and been searching for VFM, but got no luck. SA chicks are too demanding nowadays. Got one contact of MILF, but turned out a bad experience.

Any fellow monger would like to share a VFM MILF for full night option, I can reciprocate for Delhi, Bangalore.

PM is open.

Have a good day all.

EyesWitcher21
05-15-23, 14:27
Can you please share digits of this lady? My PM is active.

Got the lead of this MILF. Fix the meeting with her. Booked hotel near to National Highway. She is a MILF type. Photos are highly photoshopped. She is soft spoken and nice lady. Try to please. Her charges are also justified. She usually operates from Katraj also. She is available with a SP also..

SidClick
05-15-23, 14:30
Hi All,

Hope everything is doing well & having a great fuck.

Came Across this Profile on MR & wanted to check if any Brother has tasted this Bird. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/wild-morrocan-just-landed-banner.

Was Out of touch due to some personal commitments, Will Share a few pending FR's soon.

Cheers,

Sid.

PollardPivot77
05-15-23, 15:30
Planning to visit Pune on work next month. Was thinking of Jass on MR for the evening.

Any feedbacks regarding her will be appreciated.

Also any inputs on Pubs / Bars where there are chances of striking a deal with girls.

Cheers!!Wanted to help you but your DM is not active. Jass is good in service, but she offers bareback, I will stay away from her. Overtime she has become more greedy as well.

Tuxkida
05-15-23, 16:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Tuxkida
05-15-23, 16:30
Wanted to help you but your DM is not active. Jass is good in service, but she offers bareback, I will stay away from her. Overtime she has become more greedy as well.Dude, have you been offered? Or know off, first hand?

Tuxkida
05-15-23, 16:33
Based in LA.

https://onlyfans.com/daminimisra

Hi,

Any news on the availability of Priya's daughter?

Member #4786
05-15-23, 17:04
Got some snaps of this bird. Asking for 8 k for full night. SP digits end in 694.

Any feedback on her?

Amadeuss
05-15-23, 18:53
For short time max 450 and long time (half to 1 HR) 800 to 1000.Thanks for the info.

Years ago I did pay 300 but then another 100 for the condom and another 50 for a tea or whatever. Those boys did like to knock at the door every minute to sell another shit.

And some of the girls insisted in 2 condoms. LOL.

TomSawyer911
05-15-23, 20:34
Hi.

Can any bro please suggest if there are any good kotha in BP or any good dance bars in Panvel?

I saw many DBs in Panvel while crossing but not sure which one is good there, need help.

I had heard few years back about kotha in BP (Aishwarya building), does this exist now a days? Or BP is now only for fuck?

Suggest please.

Best regards.

Tom.

HotKapoor
05-15-23, 20:52
I've stayed away from forum because of the bitcoin issue. I don't want to use Binance to transact since don't trust Chinese app with KYC. Any other Indian app that I can use to do this transaction.

VikingLord1
05-15-23, 22:21
She was in Pune last year too. I remember that some forum seniors claimed that she is post-op.

Also, she is definitely not Moroccan, likely from the Phillipines.

Hi All,

Hope everything is doing well & having a great fuck.

Came Across this Profile on MR & wanted to check if any Brother has tasted this Bird. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/wild-morrocan-just-landed-banner.

Was Out of touch due to some personal commitments, Will Share a few pending FR's soon.

Cheers,

Sid.

IGotLucky
05-15-23, 23:31
Has anyone tried third gender option. I would like to meet someone great if possible.

Do they have a reliable SP SYSTEM. Also any pointers to known good.

Thanks.

IGotLucky
05-15-23, 23:33
Based in LA.

https://onlyfans.com/daminimisraPriya was asking fund raiser for this girls education in United States.

She claimed she doesn't own the posh place in KP.

SumSteamySex
05-16-23, 04:09
Based in LA.

https://onlyfans.com/daminimisraThis girl is available for cam shows for as low as 500 in Insta, and says real meet possible after cam show. May be a scam using the girl's pics as a bait. Not sure, as never went ahead with cam show.

https://instagram.com/private_ruhi1505?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

PollardPivot77
05-16-23, 05:29
Dude, have you been offered? Or know off, first hand?She has offered me and to some other fellow members as well. Check out my earlier posts.

Tuxkida
05-16-23, 06:48
They are a lot of fun, and super super wild!

This is the best place to find them. https://www.shemalelisting.com/shemale-escorts/India/Pune/.

Has anyone tried third gender option. I would like to meet someone great if possible.

Thanks.

Member #4786
05-16-23, 07:05
Thanks to all brothers who shared VFM digits with me.

As soon as I asked for help in Pune. Many brothers shared the contacts.

I have not yet gotten reply from Ritu. I have pinged Jass, but the bird has quoted whoping 12 k for 1 Upon negotiation, got the hint that she knows all about her online reviews. Will try to ping others meanwhile. Honestly, I can pay but I think 12 K is way too much for an experience. 2 years back I had a russion with great assets (Oh my god) for 8 k for full night.

I have a meeting with a bird I found in Pheonix mall today. I will post an FR for same to contribute something to this forum.

Thanks to all those who shared. Really appreciate. Expect an FR coming.

Safe mongering.

SidClick
05-16-23, 07:29
Think I had requested earlier. Can anyone share Priya's Insta ID?Have PM'd You Insta & Facebook ID's of both Mother & Daughter.

Regards,

Sid.

EveryonesBro
05-16-23, 10:16
Bro check your DM.

Thanks.

MatureMan29
05-16-23, 11:30
Priya was asking fund raiser for this girls education in United States.

She claimed she doesn't own the posh place in KP.Didn't read any FR about her or Priya, hence thought of checking with fellows whether she is still into this or not, before contacting her.

MatureMan29
05-16-23, 11:31
Based in LA.

https://onlyfans.com/daminimisraBetter to not to think about her now. Really way beyond.

SpacedPrince
05-16-23, 16:35
I have been there a few times and know 2 buildings, but have visited only 1. We can go together and explore the second about which I've heard a lot, but haven't actually visited. I can take you to the one which I have been in the past. I too am looking for a companion to go with since it's been a long time and I feel nervous every time.

When you enter from the lottery shop, go straight and turn right where the road ends. From there, there's a building on the immediate left with a very narrow entrance. That's one I'd gone a few times.

Hi.

Can any bro please suggest if there are any good kotha in BP or any good dance bars in Panvel?

I saw many DBs in Panvel while crossing but not sure which one is good there, need help.

I had heard few years back about kotha in BP (Aishwarya building), does this exist now a days? Or BP is now only for fuck?.

Gabbar1
05-16-23, 17:27
Has anyone tried her recently. Last I contacted her in March. Post that her phone is always switched off. Does any monger bro know what's the issue here. Has she changed her number or out of this business.

IGotLucky
05-17-23, 00:21
They are a lot of fun, and super super wild!

This is the best place to find them. https://www.shemalelisting.com/shemale-escorts/India/Pune/.Anyone you can recommend. Don't want to get into wrong people.

Ishaang
05-17-23, 06:46
Hi all,

Just wanted you all to know that Raj Anjali FB couple are leaving this lifestyle. Their FB story confirms this and I had asked for a last meet (which they refused).

Such a shame, she was good.

Cheers!

Sen Sex
05-17-23, 06:46
I checked with her few weeks back and she said she has stopped seeing people.

She has son with some disabilities and all her time and energy goes in caring for him.

Has anyone tried her recently. Last I contacted her in March. Post that her phone is always switched off. Does any monger bro know what's the issue here. Has she changed her number or out of this business.

BugZd
05-17-23, 06:51
Hi.

I had heard few years back about kotha in BP (Aishwarya building), does this exist now a days? Or BP is now only for fuck?

Suggest please.

Best regards.

Tom.I haven't seen any kotha or dancing in BP yet.

Tuxkida
05-17-23, 09:29
Jessica.

Vanessa.

Anyone you can recommend. Don't want to get into wrong people.

Manum
05-17-23, 10:06
Has anyone tried her recently. Last I contacted her in March. Post that her phone is always switched off. Does any monger bro know what's the issue here. Has she changed her number or out of this business.Yes she is not in town and and hence inactive.

DankStoic
05-17-23, 11:05
I have been with her twice in 2022 (second time, only because a threesome was on offer).

I can vouch that she's a natural woman. She is enthusiastic and super nice, I. E. Talks fondly and freely, gets 100% involved in DFK and foreplay, switches positions as per your whims, her fake moans somehow sound genuine, and her BBBJ skills are amazing. Deepthroat and all. Has a good pair of tits. Big and firm, no surgery marks underboob.

Now coming to the downsides, her face is not as smooth as in the advertised pics. In fact I think she is out of her prime now and aging badly. No ass. She always stays in the same OYO in Baner (behind Westside / DMart). The second time, it made me nervous because I then realized that this hotel has basically become a brothel for traveling hoes and if their "setting" with LE goes sour, punters may face the hassle of a raid. I have cancelled on one other MR girl when she revealed her stay (same OYO) after we had VC.

WayFarer762
05-17-23, 12:12
Brothers, I am travelling to Delhi for some work and would be staying for a week. Any fellow brothers could provide any leads. My PM is open.

SidClick
05-17-23, 14:32
I have been with her twice in 2022 (second time, only because a threesome was on offer).

I can vouch that she's a natural woman. She is enthusiastic and super nice, I. E. Talks fondly and freely, gets 100% involved in DFK and foreplay, switches positions as per your whims, her fake moans somehow sound genuine, and her BBBJ skills are amazing. Deepthroat and all. Has a good pair of tits. Big and firm, no surgery marks underboob.

Now coming to the downsides, her face is not as smooth as in the advertised pics. In fact I think she is out of her prime now and aging badly. No ass. She always stays in the same OYO in Baner (behind Westside / DMart). The second time, it made me nervous because I then realized that this hotel has basically become a brothel for traveling hoes and if their "setting" with LE goes sour, punters may face the hassle of a raid. I have cancelled on one other MR girl when she revealed her stay (same OYO) after we had VC.Could you please report the damages, since your PM is not active. Also, how much did you shell out for a threesome? Was it a lesbian threesome?

Regards,

Sid.

ThatHornyGuy00
05-17-23, 15:45
Anyone you can recommend. Don't want to get into wrong people.I already have the experience you are looking for. My more detailed info, just go through my profile, have posted a detailed FR when I met one in Hyderabad.

BohotHard
05-17-23, 23:25
Hello Brothers,

I am visiting Pune for just 1 day and staying at a 5 star in Viman Nagar. Would it be possible for anyone to share a good quality SP / Inde contact. Budget up to 10 k for couple of hours. Will be more than willing to reciprocate in Delhi. Thanks a lot! Cheers.

Shahiste72
05-18-23, 10:02
Thanks to all brothers who shared VFM digits with me.

As soon as I asked for help in Pune. Many brothers shared the contacts.

I have not yet gotten reply from Ritu. I have pinged Jass, but the bird has quoted whoping 12 k for 1 Upon negotiation, got the hint that she knows all about her online reviews. Will try to ping others meanwhile. Honestly, I can pay but I think 12 K is way too much for an experience. 2 years back I had a russion with great assets (Oh my god) for 8 k for full night.

I have a meeting with a bird I found in Pheonix mall today. I will post an FR for same to contribute something to this forum.

Thanks to all those who shared. Really appreciate. Expect an FR coming.

Safe mongering.We are eagerly waiting for your FR on the Phoenix mall chick.

Stealth Boy
05-18-23, 13:25
Hello brethren,

I am visiting Pune shortly and would love to have some fun around. Do DM good contacts and leads. I will reciprocate with my contacts in Bangalore and Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

BohotHard
05-18-23, 15:53
Thanks a lot to brothers- Barneystin2015, Deedaadum and Manum for your quick response. Really appreciate it!

Went with SP Ajay.

Contacted him. He asked for a reference but I made a story of me getting the contact from a friend of a friend. He sent some options of Russians and Indian models. Range from 10- 22 k short time. Selected a Russian. Pic attached.

SP asked for token of 2 k which I denied but he insisted that either share the contact of the person you got the number from or pay 2 k, so he can trust and book slot. Reluctantly, after lot of haggling, I sent him 2 k as he seemed genuine on call.

After the deal was finalized, reached the hotel in Koregaon area on time. SP was on call and guided me to just act busy, walk through reception and then gave me the room number.

About the deed-.

Rang the bell and was happy it was the same girl that opened the door. Paid the remaining amount to SP (online only. He Didn't take cash).

I entered and from the start, I knew that this isn't going to be good. She was shouting in the call, sighing, just in a very bad mood. From the start she just wanted to get over with it. She looked 75% of the pics and is from Uzbekistan (SP actually shared her passport with me!

She Removed her clothes and I joined her in bed.

Body-She had a nice tight, silky smooth body but with a see-sec mark and small boobs. She had too many restrictions though. Not going near her ear, not kissing her ass etc etc.

I wanted to take it slow as the SP had assured 2 hrs, 1 shot. But she was just not willing to. Put on a see and got an average CBJ. Straight to cowgirl. Which she did for precisely 45 seconds before she wanted to go to missionary. But power struggle was ON, and I made her sit back on me, ride and do the hardwork!

I wasn't allowed to finger or kiss "I am not an Indian girl that you can give infection to."

She was just in a snappy mood throughout. How my knees were placed etc etc. Took her doggy pounded hard for 5 minutes. Just stopped to take a break, and surprisingly she got up and straight went in the bathroom. I could hear her shower! Strange.

Waited for her to return in 5 minutes. Standing with a hard on. You should have seen her face and the sigh she gave, when she got to know I wasn't finished yet.

Made her lay flat again and pounded her well for 10 minutes before Cumming.

Cleaned up and left without even looking at her.

Gave the SP and earful about the quality of service.

Overall-.

Looks- 75% of pics. Had much lesser make up.

Body - 8 smooth, fit, small boobs.

CBJ-5.

GFE- 0.

Overall - 3.

WIR- Girl. No way.

SP-Maybe.

Damages- Asked for 15 k short time, negotiated - 12 k.

Overall. Waste of money.

Hello Brothers,

I am visiting Pune for just 1 day and staying at a 5 star in Viman Nagar. Would it be possible for anyone to share a good quality SP / Inde contact. Budget up to 10 k for couple of hours. Will be more than willing to reciprocate in Delhi. Thanks a lot! Cheers.

Jhinpnq
05-19-23, 06:56
I already have the experience you are looking for. My more detailed info, just go through my profile, have posted a detailed FR when I met one in Hyderabad.How much do they charge. Range?

Member #4786
05-19-23, 07:50
Again, thank you all those who shared contacts.

My best was with a bird I met in the mall. Here is what I did. I got to know from may friends of mine that they usually find birds roaming in the malls with their guy friends or may be alone to kill time. Some of these birds are from out of station and would definitely be onto some paid fun. So I went straight to cafes were usually you would see birds sitting alone and sipping expensive coffee and trying to show as if they are doing a million dollar bussiness on their phone or Mac. Hit 2-3 such cafes in the malls and saw few birds sitting alone for 1-2 hours.

This time I took the risk to go near and say Hello,. And asked them few normal questions about where to find this or that. 2-3 birds did not respond well. But this next bird, even tagged along with me to the shop were I can find the right product. After 30 minutes of casual interaction, I mentioned that I am here on vacation alone and looking for some friends to hangout and spend time with. I guess this was my day, to which she said that if I am interested she can join me over dinner as she is also new in town and exploring.

She then came with me to the hotel and we went straight to the restaurant where we had our dinner. I asked if she would like to hangout here itself, as she earlier mentioned her hotel is far away and it was already 10 PM. She tried to avoid and gave me hints that. She is still looking for a good job (The necklace she was wearing was telling me a different story).

L.

I somehow convinced her to come to my room for coffee and that's when things became real. She mentioned that. She would need some cash for expense and if I can provide her that, I can have physical with her. She quoted a whopping 30 k, to which I smurked and said - 'Thats my overall budget for Pune'. She tried to lure me in some fantasy of threesome with her friend, but I did not budge.

I offerred her to stay at my place for the night and on top I could give her cab expense and 5 k cash. Even after this, there was like an hour of to and fro. Finally she agreed. Had some amazing time with her. She is not typical model looking and white skin bird, but she could moan as if I was drilling into her with a banana (I am not that good and big), but the moaning helped me to cum.

This was my first time, I was able to cum inside the cover while still fucking the girl.

Coming to the sad part of the story, when I asked her to stay in touch and share her digits, she gave me a taunt of '5 k mai sab kuch ni milta mister'. In my head - "To hell with you, anyways I had my desert". Bid her good byes and slept the whole morning.

Overall Report -.

Looks 10/10.

Boobs 9/10 (Really Big and firm).

Figure 7/10.

BJ 3/10 (I could say she was new).

WIR. Can't (could not score her digits.).

I don't think I will ever do this again. It would be best to invite a girl for a fuck and just sleep. It was too much work. Only positive part was, it was under my budget.

RoamingMumbai
05-19-23, 08:41
Hi friends,

Visiting Pune for a couple of days from today.

Did go through a few FRs; unfortunately I'm not from Pune so couldn't understand much.

Can you guys guide me to a good spa with right kind of extras. NE (preferred) and Thais both are good.

I'm staying near Jahangir hospital.

Will really appreciate some pointers.

Thanks and cheers.

Jhinpnq
05-19-23, 09:42
Anyone you can recommend. Don't want to get into wrong people.Did you find any? Also wht is the price range?

Rocquer
05-19-23, 14:13
Hey Seniors, back into action and in Pune after a long long time. Appreciate help with any Indies. Happy to reciprocate the help 🙏

DadFuck
05-19-23, 15:21
Any review on SA girl lilith, bold and beautiful, thirstyveri, surabhi.

Rocquer
05-19-23, 17:03
Had been super long since had a session, lost all previous contacts, started hunting on Locanto, JD etc but no luck. Requested seniors for some contacts ISG but no luck yet, finally found some contacts through MR. Seems like a lot of junk there but some genuines available as well. After pinging many found couple of genuine ones, Jhonny was desperate decided to go ahead with Priya at W'rie. Negotiated for 2. 5 k for a session. She's got a maid type face but decent assets, had some quick initial foreplay, got into the act, had quickie, felt worth for the price for a quickie nothing worth calling out hence keeping the FR brief.

She has a decent & safe place. Good enough assets.

Now in talks with another indie who addressed herself as Anjali on MR, provides 3 some at 13 K (negotiated price). Digits ending with 607, any FR's on her or any other recommendations, appreciate any help from seniors 🙏.

VikingLord1
05-19-23, 17:16
Kudos.

Such adventures take a lot of guts and the ability to handle multiple rejection. Ls before getting any success.

Good to see such a different FR.

Again, thank you all those who shared contacts.

My best was with a bird I met in the mall. Here is what I did. I got to know from may friends of mine that they usually find birds roaming in the malls with their guy friends or may be alone to kill time. Some of these birds are from out of station and would definitely be onto some paid fun. So I went straight to cafes were usually you would see birds sitting alone and sipping expensive coffee and trying to show as if they are doing a million dollar bussiness on their phone or Mac. Hit 2-3 such cafes in the malls and saw few birds sitting alone for 1-2 hours.

This time I took the risk to go near and say Hello,. And asked them few normal questions about where to find this or that. 2-3 birds did not respond well. But this next bird, even tagged along with me to the shop were I can find the right product. After 30 minutes of casual interaction, I mentioned that I am here on vacation alone and looking for some friends to hangout and spend time with. I guess this was my day, to which she said that if I am interested she can join me over dinner as she is also new in town and exploring.

She then came with me to the hotel and we went straight to the restaurant where we had our dinner. I asked if she would like to hangout here itself, as she earlier mentioned her hotel is far away and it was already 10 PM. She tried to avoid and gave me hints that. She is still looking for a good job (The necklace she was wearing was telling me a different story)..

KalaBairava
05-19-23, 19:31
This was my first visit to Pune and had to ask for help in advance to seniors to share some reliable contacts.

Only 1 person responded (NiksChaudhary), hope I spelled it right. He's gem of a person and shared a lot of contacts and also shared a brief feedback on the profiles.

Pinged one of the contact which he mentioned a fine FCUK, slim and silk smooth skin.

Had a conversation in TG on my expectations and fixed short time outcall.

I had one of the best BJ compared to other indie contacts.

She had some fantasies and I had few. We both fulfilled our fantasies and enjoyed to the core.

Thank you Niks for sharing this awesome contact.

WayFarer762
05-19-23, 19:58
Hello brethren,

I am visiting Pune shortly and would love to have some fun around. Do DM good contacts and leads. I will reciprocate with my contacts in Bangalore and Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.Brother your inbox is full please clear some mails.

JessyPinkman
05-19-23, 20:19
Thanks a lot to brothers- Barneystin2015, Deedaadum and Manum for your quick response. Really appreciate it!

Went with SP Ajay.

Contacted him. He asked for a reference but I made a story of me getting the contact from a friend of a friend. He sent some options of Russians and Indian models. Range from 10- 22 k short time. Selected a Russian. Pic attached.

SP asked for token of 2 k which I denied but he insisted that either share the contact of the person you got the number from or pay 2 k, so he can trust and book slot. Reluctantly, after lot of haggling, I sent him 2 k as he seemed genuine on call.

After the deal was finalized, reached the hotel in Koregaon area on time. SP was on call and guided me to just act busy, walk through reception and then gave me the room number.

About the deed-.

Rang the bell and was happy it was the same girl that opened the door. Paid the remaining amount to SP (online only. He Didn't take cash).

I entered and from the start, I knew that this isn't going to be good. She was shouting in the call, sighing, just in a very bad mood. From the start she just wanted to get over with it. She looked 75% of the pics and is from Uzbekistan (SP actually shared her passport with me!

Body-She had a nice tight, silky smooth body but with a see-sec mark and small boobs. She had too many restrictions though. Not going near her ear, not kissing her ass etc etc.

I wanted to take it slow as the SP had assured 2 hrs, 1 shot. But she was just not willing to. Put on a see and got an average CBJ. Straight to cowgirl. Which she did for precisely 45 seconds before she wanted to go to missionary. But power struggle was ON, and I made her sit back on me, ride and do the hardwork!

I wasn't allowed to finger or kiss "I am not an Indian girl that you can give infection to."

She was just in a snappy mood throughout. How my knees were placed etc etc. Took her doggy pounded hard for 5 minutes. Just stopped to take a break, and surprisingly she got up and straight went in the bathroom. I could hear her shower! Strange.

Waited for her to return in 5 minutes. Standing with a hard on. You should have seen her face and the sigh she gave, when she got to know I wasn't finished yet.

Overall-.

CBJ-5.

GFE- 0.

Overall - 3.

WIR- Girl. No way.

SP-Maybe.

Overall. Waste of money.Sp and their models always looks tempting but the service they provide are not worth it.

Better avoid sps.

BackToDesi
05-20-23, 06:43
Hello Brothers,

This is Desi this side from Chandigarh.

One of my Thai friend (massage therapist) is thinking of leaving Chandigarh for good due to alot of recent police action and shift to Pune.

Can any brother put some light on pros & cons of Pune as compared to Chandigarh. Like Chandigarh used to be very dry sometime back but after covid its getting more lively here with alot of action going on in pubs, MPs & all. She used to work in a spa and used to earn by providing extras there but now she doesn't know when she will be back to that spa (she was working there from quite a lot of time).

Guys if anyone of you can put some light on Pune scene will be very helpfull.

I can always provide refrence for Chandigarh if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Desi.

Oyzvorfs
05-20-23, 09:13
Can you share this contact? DM is open.

This was my first visit to Pune and had to ask for help in advance to seniors to share some reliable contacts.

Only 1 person responded (NiksChaudhary), hope I spelled it right. He's gem of a person and shared a lot of contacts and also shared a brief feedback on the profiles.

Pinged one of the contact which he mentioned a fine FCUK, slim and silk smooth skin.

She had some fantasies and I had few. We both fulfilled our fantasies and enjoyed to the core.

Thank you Niks for sharing this awesome contact.

Vivphab
05-20-23, 11:39

Thank you Niks for sharing this awesome contact.What are damages?

CcuFantasy
05-20-23, 17:22
One of my Thai friend (massage therapist) is thinking of leaving Chandigarh for good due to alot of recent police action and shift to Pune.

I cannot compare Pune with Chandigarh, but I can do Pune vs Calcutta:

1: Calcutta has more Thai & NE therapist compared with Pune for sure.

2: Most SPAs I have visited in Pune don't offer FS at least o first visit while in Calcutta its pretty common to get.

3: SPA charges in Pune are higher and so are the extras offered.

That being said, I made 2 Thai friends from my SPA visit so far in Calcutta, one of them now moved to Dubai and the other to Ahmedabad.

JizzyB
05-20-23, 19:30
Check out Knight Riders, Crazy Boys, Times.

Hi.

Suggest please.

Best regards.

Tom.

JackCia
05-20-23, 20:17
This is just headsup to give package scam done by mofo receptionist at Lux spa at Aakash mall.

I never had intention to opt any spa package but here I was lurked by this asshole receptionist by offering 5 k for 7 hrs package.

While opting for package, he promised to offer following.

1. package can be claimed at another branch also.

2. Appointment can be availed any day and take upto 90 mins.

But in reality, none was offered and asked me to take appointment only on weekday and denied to claim package at another location which he was claiming good ambience but setup is very dirty and noisy doesn't match even 20% of Viman nagar branch.

Moreover, the guy attitude is very worst and rude, behaves like owner. He bluntly lying to the face without any guiltiness and manner less. I had to pay counter charges of 1500 rs at another branch since I had travelled 10 km already.

As many of you came across such poor tactics already by these assholes however this post only to create awareness who were thinking to opt package here and anywhere for caution.

KsCool1988
05-20-23, 21:54
Thank you so much for the review.

The same girl was available with an sp here in Delhi.

Was. Planning but after this review won't.

Bad attitude is a straight no no for me.

Money def saved.

Went with SP Ajay.

About the deed-.

Overall-.

CBJ-5.

GFE- 0.

Overall - 3.

WIR- Girl. No way.

SP-Maybe.

Overall. Waste of money.

SexDivine78
05-21-23, 06:21
Hello Brothers,

This is Desi this side from Chandigarh.

Can any brother put some light on pros & cons of Pune as compared to Chandigarh. Like Chandigarh used to be very dry sometime back but after covid its getting more lively here with alot of action going on in pubs, MPs & all. She used to work in a spa and used to earn by providing extras there but now she doesn't know when she will be back to that spa (she was working there from quite a lot of time).

I can always provide refrence for Chandigarh if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Desi.Bro I am from Pune and also visit Chandigarh frequently (once a month). Have mongered in both places and feel I can compare.

Pune is a much bigger city than chandigarh with spa's spread around the city. Some high end to very low end as well. I have seen Thais working in all kinds of spas so she shouldn't have a problem getting into one here.

As regards to LE activity, it is here in Pune too but I don't think the risk is as much as you see in Chandigarh simply because Chandigarh is smaller city with lesser number of spas concentrated in specific areas so chances of them being raided are much more since LE needs its Moolah somehow. I would say the probability of you getting caught is lot lesser in Pune than in Chandigarh.

Regarding earning via extras. Well Pune she will earn more than what she earns in Chandigarh. Having said that the cost of living is higher in Pune but then there are many Thais here so she won't have issues finding her community here and thereby a place to stay. I am sure if she digs deeper, she will find some thai contact in Pune.

BackToDesi
05-21-23, 09:51
Thanks bro for your reply will definitely tell her about the major differences.

Thanks.

Desi.

Bro I am from Pune and also visit Chandigarh frequently (once a month). Have mongered in both places and feel I can compare.

Pune is a much bigger city than chandigarh with spa's spread around the city. Some high end to very low end as well. I have seen Thais working in all kinds of spas so she shouldn't have a problem getting into one here.

As regards to LE activity, it is here in Pune too but I don't think the risk is as much as you see in Chandigarh simply because Chandigarh is smaller city with lesser number of spas concentrated in specific areas so chances of them being raided are much more since LE needs its Moolah somehow. I would say the probability of you getting caught is lot lesser in Pune than in Chandigarh.

Regarding earning via extras. Well Pune she will earn more than what she earns in Chandigarh. Having said that the cost of living is higher in Pune but then there are many Thais here so she won't have issues finding her community here and thereby a place to stay. I am sure if she digs deeper, she will find some thai contact in Pune.

WayFarer762
05-21-23, 11:10

Thank you Niks for sharing this awesome contact.There are. No two ways Niks Chaudhary is a gem of a person and a good friend. He genuinely helps fellow mongers from different cities and I wish there were more like him.

RamsayBolten
05-21-23, 11:13
Long time lurker here. Looking for a good bird for a long time. Came across this profile on mr, https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/jasmine-direct-contact..

Any of the senior has a experience with her? Don't have much contacts with me, would love if I can get some help from the seniors.

Rationale
05-21-23, 15:29
I had her few weeks ago too. She's a good sport. Usually in spa I try to check with the girl if she's ok if I ditch the dispo. Most say no out of safety. This one was cool with it and she actually started stroking my Johnny even without discussing any services.

She also did a cool role play by asking me to give her a massage after she'd stripped off.

Was good fun. Has her limits as mentioned, no kissing, no cum on face etc but was ok. Also she's cool with being paid after the deed which is also a good sign according to me.

Report is about a couple of weeks old.

After reading though a fellow mongers experience, decided to try it. Bought a nearbuy voucher for 1 K.

Afternoon appointment fixed.

Was assigned a young local therapist called Tannu. At the outset it was clear that she wasn't interested (even not sure if she knew massage) in giving a massage. After a perfunctory couple of minutes of massage, she enquired about extras. She quoted 5 K for full nude massage with showering added. I am not good with negotiation, she agreed for 4 K.

Slowly undressed her. And VOW, her body was amazing. She was very young; she told she was 23.

She was wearing black bra and panty; looked good on her tight body. Her skin was smooth, no flab and firm breasts. Fingered her for 10 minutes. Tight and very wet. Also, played with her heavenly boobs (medium size, but nice and firm). Didn't take long for me to come. Had a nice shower for another 10 minutes with her. Kissed her goodbye.

Boobs: 10/10.

Body: 10/10.

Face: 8 / 10 (She looked Muslim; although she seemed from a poor family, but had a nice face).

Attitude: 4 / 10 (Too much No (no kissing, no blowjob). To be fair with her, she said NO at the initial negotiation stage. So I knew what to expect).

Spa: Looks like a name sake massage place, doors for every room (though there were no locks). Decent cleanliness. Saw the cleaning lady going to the room as I was checking out.

WIR: No for therapist (too expensive for me), YES for Spa.

Checked off having a session with a young chick from my bucket list.

Happy and safe mongering.

Traveller2022
05-21-23, 16:00
+1 from my end to that post. Nik sir always help.

God bless him. I am lucky that I have a friend like him

There are. No two ways Niks Chaudhary is a gem of a person and a good friend. He genuinely helps fellow mongers from different cities and I wish there were more like him.

NiksChaudhary
05-22-23, 02:09
Thank you Kalbherva, Wayfarer and Traveler bro for your mind words. Happy to always help fellow mongering bros like you.

Smart14
05-22-23, 05:07
Tjanjs Gabber bro for sharing contact.

I have taken service from koyal last week.

Appointment fixed in evening at KN.

Good and polite in nature.

Welcome me with smile.

She asked, what is reference Lucifer??

I said yes. She said he is good guy.

After some chitchat, deed started.

DFK was very good, I went for so first early.

For second, she gave awesome BJ.

After Doggy and wot finished in Messi.

Was very nice experience.

She is short in height, fair and very smooth skin.

Damages - : 6. 5 k /2 plus hotel charges 1. 3 k.

WIR -: Yes.

Thanks.

Smart14
05-22-23, 05:19
There are. No two ways Niks Chaudhary is a gem of a person and a good friend. He genuinely helps fellow mongers from different cities and I wish there were more like him.Yes bro you are correct.

Nik sir always ready to help.

Thanks a lot Niks Choudhary.

Thanks.

Tintin7137
05-22-23, 05:22
+1.

He is always there to offer advice. I had a few interactions on fb & he was always forthright in sharing his experience & recommendations. Kudos!

Sachineb
05-22-23, 07:05
+1 he is gem. Even the contacts he share with us.

Those contacts knows niks well and these contacts treat us well and serve us with amazing services.

Thanks again niks.

+1.

He is always there to offer advice. I had a few interactions on fb & he was always forthright in sharing his experience & recommendations. Kudos!

Bihari
05-22-23, 07:33
Hello everyone! I would greatly appreciate it if someone could privately message me with recommendations for a spa in Pune. I am looking for a spa that has a selection of youthful and attractive staff. Please note that I am not interested in FS; a simple body-to-body massage with a CBJ will suffice. Any suggestions or leads would be highly valued. I am open to all types of young therapists, including Thai, Ne, or local. It has been a year since my last visit to Pune, and I am unfamiliar with the current options available. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

AkashMal
05-22-23, 10:02
I have been regular to spa which is near petrol pump at Aundh and have tried most of Thai If anyone knows Indian girl names at this spa who give good extras then please PM me.

Thanks.

FerrisCoyote
05-22-23, 10:07
Long time lurker here. Looking for a good bird for a long time. Came across this profile on mr, https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/jasmine-direct-contact..

Any of the senior has a experience with her? Don't have much contacts with me, would love if I can get some help from the seniors.Hello,

Opened the link but no profile visible.

Most probably, deactivated temporarily if it was a genuine one.

Or.

Blocked by MR after receiving reports for being a fake one.

Shreyas2023
05-22-23, 11:58
Shreyas here. Any cpl or female in Vimanagar for meeting.

Atool
05-22-23, 15:39
Hello everyone,

Good evening, hope everyone is fine and safe.

This my Pune visit experiences, after long time I visited Pune for work activity (don't knw why Pune now day hot.

As this work trip I try to book hotel near work place in Hinjewadi area,(already spend some time in Pune) try to get connected with old connections.

But few was already bz or few jackup rates, so finally thought to spend evening time with 🍺 on hotel rooftop, (its 5 start hotel start with H) which newly open.

I find one spa start which above tea stall looking with name and review called receptionist and booked appointment for 60 mint with Thai Name start with M.

Room was clean and counter experience was good.

Requested to provided Thai persons which they assign as committed.

Enter room change cloth and kept my self ready in towel. (without inner) . When she enter its really beautiful girl early 30's.

She started massage she notice that I don't have inner asked me I want extra (which I was looking).

Explain rate card which bb and HJ and shower 4 k, on which give her my counter offer 2 k which she refused.

After 20 mint she asked again and we final 2.5 k all. Looking with here body and hygiene I asked here to extend 60 to 90 mint for that I need to pay extra 600.

Its was really aswm massage and fun she have nice ass. And clean body.

After our shower and licking asked her for full service, which she refused but she was ok to meet outside spa.

We exchanged number and plan for next day.

Note:- due to my work I could not meet here on next day (which we plan for my next trip).

Body- 8.

Attitude- 9.

Service- 9.

Face- 7.

Charges- 1.8 k for 90 mint and 2.5 k for extra.

I am going to meet her again.

AnavMonger
05-23-23, 04:47
Would really appreciate if any kind soul can share experience meeting / chatting below Pune profiles:

- ElegantChick.

- Mulan.

- SensualChikie.

- Myraa.

Here are some whom I've chatted / met so far:

- Cuteprincess. Asking for advance, average looks, dropped.

- FriendlyBae. Good looks, slow responder, planning to meet.

- Shikha. Didn't share any pics, asking to meet directly, but suddenly went silent on chats.

- BeautifulMermaid. Petite, dusky, good conversations though, but didn't vibe so dropped.

- Re. Good pics, not sure if it's real.

- KindSeductress. Soft spoken, average looks, submissive, planning to meet.

- Khushii. Good looks, petite in real, not attentive, GPS.

Please feel free to top up any other SA experiences in Pune on this post so all Pune brothers can benefit.

CaptainD123
05-23-23, 07:00
Hello fellow mongers.

Can someone share some new contacts with me, I can reciprocate some I have.

I prefer Inde preferably from Pcmc area.

Jay2468
05-23-23, 07:42
Hello everyone,

This my Pune visit experiences, after long time I visited Pune for work activity (don't knw why Pune now day hot.

As this work trip I try to book hotel near work place in Hinjewadi area,(already spend some time in Pune) try to get connected with old connections.

But few was already bz or few jackup rates, so finally thought to spend evening time with 🍺 on hotel rooftop, (its 5 start hotel start with H) which newly open.

I find one spa start which above tea stall looking with name and review called receptionist and booked appointment for 60 mint with Thai Name start with M.

Enter room change cloth and kept my self ready in towel. (without inner) . When she enter its really beautiful girl early 30's.

She started massage she notice that I don't have inner asked me I want extra (which I was looking).

Explain rate card which bb and HJ and shower 4 k, on which give her my counter offer 2 k which she refused.

After 20 mint she asked again and we final 2.5 k all. Looking with here body and hygiene I asked here to extend 60 to 90 mint for that I need to pay extra 600.

After our shower and licking asked her for full service, which she refused but she was ok to meet outside spa.

Note:- due to my work I could not meet here on next day (which we plan for my next trip).

Body- 8.

Attitude- 9.

Service- 9.

Face- 7.

I am going to meet her again.Can you please share Spa Name?

Carlos911
05-23-23, 12:45
Long time lurker, first time contributor. I have been mongering for about 2 years now, and slowly the frequency has been going up of my visits. I am sharing a report for the first time today but feel free to ask me about Pune Spas.

Visited the spa in KP with name of former president.

Counter was 2. 8 k, gentelman there refuses to negotiate. Brought him to 2. 5 k and he says take a membership which will allow further discounts. Politely refused. Asked between a choice of Thai, NE and local. Chose Thai. Was taken to the second floor, requested for a lineup but the guy refused saying he will send a girl which I will not reject, while offering me a chance to change the girl if I do not like her.

In walks J*s*e, early 30's wearing a low cut top, boobs spilling out and tight yoga pants. Very hot. Immediately accepted.

Did not wear dispo, no point anyway. Gave a namesake massage. Massage skills were very average at best. Then asked for extra service. Quoted 3 k for B2 be + HJ, 4 k for BJ + B2B and 5 k for FS, which I was surprised by. Very few spas have girls offering FS. Did not have enough cash on me, but could negotiate BJ + top access for 3 k. Cleaned my jonny and what followed was the most amazing BJ of my life (Atleast 18-20 other experiences in various places in the country and outside) Girl simply does not stop! Asked her to stop before I came, paced myself a bit, played with her boobs, sucked on them (Magical boobs! I like my girls busty, she had the perfect size. Sucked them to my heart's content while she played with Jonny. Then, she went down again and what followed was few minutes of pure bliss as she worked Jonny with her mouth expertly. Didn't allow CIM and controlled myself just enough for her to come up and released. This girl managed to make me release faster than any spa girls ever have and prompted me to really share this with the community here. If you need a mind blowing blow, go to her.

Forgive me if I have missed anything since this is my first report.

Cheers.

Carlos.

SidClick
05-23-23, 14:27
As mentioned earlier, didn't have time to post pending FR's and hence now posting in Pune, Delhi & Bali Forum.

Visited see Spa In Fatima Nagar on 2nd Floor, Paid 899 Directly at the Counter and asked for a Thai. Went in changed into Birthday suit & waited for Therapist to come in. (Don't Recall her name, However she was the only Thai working there). Asked her for a Bum Massage right before Turning over, to which she mentioned only Will Provide if I'm Surely taking extras. Agreed and asked her for a Bum Massage.

Last 20 Minutes into the Massage she Quoted 2 K for HJ + TL, 3 K for B2B & 4 K for B2 be with BBJ. Countered 2.5 K for B2B & BBJ for almost 10 minutes before finally giving up. To My Surprise after Head Massage, she asked me to Pay her 2.5 K and help her undressing. She Undressed completed including her Panties (I think Its only with the NE's and Locals you expect them to wear their Panties even during a B2B).

She had Nice Beautiful Skin and Small Perky Boobs, She started off B2 be from my back and started Caressing my But hole from behind. On Turning over, she Put Jonny In-between her Boobs and gave it a good Boob Massage till I almost Came and had to ask her to stop. Asked her to Suck Jonny off and she obliged, Didn't stop when I was about to Cum and released in her Mouth. She didn't seem to have a problem with it. She gave me Nice warm shower to end the Session.

Damages: 0.8 K + 2.5 K.

Bumblebee93
05-23-23, 14:50
Shreyas here. Any cpl or female in Vimanagar for meeting.Vinny is available. Can share contact if you have a Viman Nagar or nearby contact to share.

IAmCool285
05-23-23, 15:00
Hi,

Looking for a NE contact open to meet outside. I can share SA contact in return.

New to mongering.

Hunter98
05-23-23, 15:04
Hi guys,

I am in talks with this couple from Fb quoting 3 k for 1 on 1 session haven't given location yet if anyone has experience with them please share their FB profile pic is a lady in green saree with emoji face (probably Nandini) TIA.

EvolveNash90
05-23-23, 15:12
Long time lurker, first time contributor. I have been mongering for about 2 years now, and slowly the frequency has been going up of my visits. I am sharing a report for the first time today but feel free to ask me about Pune Spas.

Visited the spa in KP with name of former president.

Counter was 2. 8 k, gentelman there refuses to negotiate. Brought him to 2. 5 k and he says take a membership which will allow further discounts. Politely refused. Asked between a choice of Thai, NE and local. Chose Thai. Was taken to the second floor, requested for a lineup but the guy refused saying he will send a girl which I will not reject, while offering me a chance to change the girl if I do not like her.

In walks J*s*e, early 30's wearing a low cut top, boobs spilling out and tight yoga pants. Very hot. Immediately accepted.

Did not wear dispo, no point anyway. Gave a namesake massage. Massage skills were very average at best. Then asked for extra service. Quoted 3 k for B2 be + HJ, 4 k for BJ + B2B and 5 k for FS, which I was surprised by. Very few spas have girls offering FS. Did not have enough cash on me, but could negotiate BJ + top access for 3 k. Cleaned my jonny and what followed was the most amazing BJ of my life (Atleast 18-20 other experiences in various places in the country and outside) Girl simply does not stop! Asked her to stop before I came, paced myself a bit, played with her boobs, sucked on them (Magical boobs! I like my girls busty, she had the perfect size..Please share details in Pune here for 2 days thanks.

Ruckus2981
05-23-23, 16:15
It's usually easier to get feedback about the girls when you post their profile links since chicks tend to change profile names, plus you want us to go back to SA look at the names that match with your post? Common brother, do some leg work.

Plus you mentioned you have met some, your post doesn't clarify who you met except that your in talks.

Why don't you take the plunge and meet a few and let us know how that went!

Would really appreciate if any kind soul can share experience meeting / chatting below Pune profiles:

- ElegantChick.

- Mulan.

- SensualChikie.

- Myraa.

Here are some whom I've chatted / met so far:

- Cuteprincess. Asking for advance, average looks, dropped.

- FriendlyBae. Good looks, slow responder, planning to meet.

Gabbar1
05-23-23, 16:23
Vinny is available. Can share contact if you have a Viman Nagar or nearby contact to share.I believe you are talking about Vinny who operates in VN and has a place. I found her average and mechanical. Last time I checked with her and she was asking 5 k for 1.

Carlos911
05-23-23, 16:58
Please share details in Pune here for 2 days thanks.Fairly straightforward my friend, spa name is former US President, it is in KP Area of Pune.

MatureMan29
05-23-23, 17:57
Hi,

Lurking for the girl named Mrinalini Chatterjee of ullu fame. Trying to contact her through insta dm. Didn't receive any revert as yet. Has anyone from us scored her?? She definitely moonlights. Just curious about her charges and her services. Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Vivphab
05-23-23, 18:46
Dear friends,

I am in conversation with this bird on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/nisha-real-meet-cam-service

Any review from any member. Looks like SP operated but not sure.

Please help.

Regards,

VIV.

PuneRomper
05-24-23, 02:15
Looking to try Kritika. Can any senior DM me contact and ref? Many thanks in advance.

PR.

Got the lead of a girl from Krupa. Fix the meeting with her. Booked a known place of her at Koregaon Park. She is a beautiful girl with having perfect assets. Photos are not available due to her privacy. Because she is not in trade regularly. She is soft spoken and nice girl. Try to please.

Report Card:

Face- 9.

Figure - 9.

BJ: 7 (average).

Service - 8.

Attitude - 9.

Damage- 5 k for ST Hotel: 1200 Total 6. 2 k.

Carte
05-24-23, 07:12
Dear friends,

I am in conversation with this bird on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/nisha-real-meet-cam-service

Any review from any member. Looks like SP operated but not sure.

Please help.

Regards,

VIV.She took 2000 advance from me for VC verification and then blocked me immediately. Do not engage. It's most likely a guy.

LandFakir09
05-24-23, 08:50
Anyone tried Krutika Pune from Facebook. She is quoting 4 k (with place in Dighi).

By the way, what's with many of these couples / working ladies based out if Dighi? Just curious.

Traveller2022
05-24-23, 09:51
Hi brother, can you please share spa name or provide a bit more hint.

Hello everyone,

Enter room change cloth and kept my self ready in towel. (without inner) . When she enter its really beautiful girl early 30's..

Shreyas2023
05-24-23, 11:31
Vinny is available. Can share contact if you have a Viman Nagar or nearby contact to share.Any female to meet.

Sen Sex
05-24-23, 12:47
I have visited her. Her plave is in Bhugaon. I found her very average in looks and figure and not worth repeating.

However, as the cost is very minimal you can go ahead and try as opinion on looks is very subjective.

Hi guys,

I am in talks with this couple from Fb quoting 3 k for 1 on 1 session haven't given location yet if anyone has experience with them please share their FB profile pic is a lady in green saree with emoji face (probably Nandini) TIA.

Rishi439
05-24-23, 14:37
Hello Mongers,

Any idea of a single women in Facebook goes by the name Princi S, lives in pcmc has any one tried her, I am planning to visit her this weekend. Any previous FR on her will be helpful.

Vivphab
05-24-23, 17:42
She took ₹2000 advance from me for VC verification and then blocked me immediately. Do not engage. It's most likely a guy.Thanks for your inputs friend.

RamsayBolten
05-24-23, 17:54
New here, can any senior help with the contact of this girl. This will be a great help. Thanks in advance.

Got the lead of a girl from Krupa. Fix the meeting with her. Booked a known place of her at Koregaon Park. She is a beautiful girl with having perfect assets. Photos are not available due to her privacy. Because she is not in trade regularly. She is soft spoken and nice girl. Try to please.

Report Card:

Face- 9..

RamsayBolten
05-24-23, 18:11
Hi, is it possible to get the SP contact? Wanted to try Russian from a long time.

Hi, can you share the contact for the SP. Wanted to try Russian from a long time. Thanks a lot in advance.

Report Card:

Face- 9.

Figure - 9.

Service - 8..

Went with SP Ajay.

After the deal was finalized, reached the hotel in Koregaon area on time. SP was on call and guided me to just act busy, walk through reception and then gave me the room number...

SeriousSam
05-25-23, 13:14
Hi, is it possible to get the SP contact? Wanted to try Russian from a long time.

Hi, can you share the contact for the SP. Wanted to try Russian from a long time. Thanks a lot in advance.You don't have a PM facilty bro.

Ruckfulesof
05-25-23, 15:42
Any northeast independent girl.

PM is open, much appreciate help.

I will reciprocate some contacts I have.

Thanks!

Reyne
05-25-23, 18:48
Can any brother help me out with good spas in Pune? Specially with good Thai therapist and with rate cards.

MatureMan29
05-26-23, 05:50
Hi All,

Request you to share the digits of Koyal, if it's possible.

TIA.

BonitoTarzan
05-26-23, 10:45
Had been busy travelling and landed in Pune yesterday evening. I got connected to this SP through one of my friends. He sent list of birds to my whatsapp. Selected one called Ritu. Nice boobs, tight pussy. Picked up from the McDonalds spot which SP mentioned.

Nice curves, good curvy ass. Did her in missionary and doggy. 6 k for 2 shots. Really enjoyed. Thanked the SP, he said he will send new collections soon.

LibidousMe
05-26-23, 11:01
Hello Seniors,

I have been travelling to Pune on and off recently. Can anyone share some decent Indie or SP contacts in Pune for some fun. In return I can share digits of good Indi'es in Kolkata.

DankStoic
05-26-23, 11:59
Is the spa name same as name of the lead actress in The Queen's Gambit?

Hello everyone,

Body- 8.

Attitude- 9.

Service- 9.

Face- 7.

I am going to meet her again.

NewCasual
05-26-23, 13:48
Had been busy travelling and landed in Pune yesterday evening. I got connected to this SP through one of my friends. He sent list of birds to my whatsapp. Selected one called Ritu. Nice boobs, tight pussy. Picked up from the McDonalds spot which SP mentioned.

Nice curves, good curvy ass. Did her in missionary and doggy. 6 k for 2 shots. Really enjoyed. Thanked the SP, he said he will send new collections soon.Which SP you are talking about bro?

Vbz2014
05-26-23, 14:31
Hello brothers,

I'm looking for decent hotel to stay with my partner this weekend.

Pl suggest me decent place to stay on highway, planning to go to Mumbai early morning.

Budget around 1-3 k.

Kindly suggest same.

TIA.

Cheers!

CumHard9
05-27-23, 03:13
Hello brothers,

Pl suggest me decent place to stay on highway, planning to go to Mumbai early morning.

Budget around 1-3 k.

Kindly suggest same.

TIA.

Cheers!Search in Mistay or Brevistay. Lots of option in range of 1-3 k options available.

CoolBlueMe
05-27-23, 05:50
Greetings Gentlemen and the WG (since they re also on the forum now).

My regular SP sent me a couple pics of Russian gals in Pune. I was hoping to get some feedback if any one has tried them or if they too have received any such info.

Pics seem too good to be true. Hence thought of checking in forum.

Thanks!

Cheers.Nice find. Your DM is not open it seems, Would you mind DM the SP details please?

NiksChaudhary
05-27-23, 06:15
Hope everyone is doing great and having an amazing time, after a long time writing this FR for my second encounter with Naina Nicks.

Was in touch with them through telegram and they updated a week advance about their visit in Pune, so fixed the time in afternoon.

Even though they are on a little expensive side but I had an amazing time with her last time, so I went ahead, not everyone will find it VFM, but again different people have different perspective I respect that.

Went to the place, they are staying in an amazing 5 star property, gave the car to valet, Nicks was already waiting for me in the lobby and went straight to the room. Entered the room it was a super nice suite room with living room and bedroom and kick-ass big washroom (this has a signficance in the FR).

As soon as we enter there was Naina, she has become hotter than before. She was wearing a blue skimpy top which was hardly able to cover her amazing milky white boobs and a short skirt, man her milky thighs, they offered water and welcome drink, as I had to go to office afterwards I only accepted water. We chitchatted for a while about life and our experiences.

When we were talking I noticed that Naina was not wearing any undies, I got an instant turn on slight glimpse of her amazing kitty.

Both of us moved to the bedroom we gave a long hug to each other followed by a kiss on forehead followed by deep long kisses all over her neck lips, we were kissing in front of the mirror in such a way that her ass facing towards mirror, I slowly moved her skirt up and got a glimpse of her amazingly smooth tight ass, kept kissing her while slowly moving my hands around her ass. What a view it was, she was wearing heals which uplifted her butt, it was hot, Johny was so hard that veins were about to burst, she helped me in undressing me, I was just in my undies.

Slightly pulled her skimpy top and started playing with her nipples (she has the perfect nipples small areolas and little pointy just like it is supposed to be), played with her boobs and nipples extensively.

Pushed her down to bed, lifted her skirt up and started licking her kitty, she is super clean, smells amazing down there, she was moaning with pleasure and pushing my head down and down for more. While going down on her I kept playing with her boobs, neck and G spot usnig both my tongue and finger, she was litterly shivering with pleasure, it must have went around for at least 10 minutes.

We both got up and she got rid of her clothes, pushed me on the bed and removed my undies and started blowing me, what a view, her ass, hairs, eye contact, high heels everything was on point. Amazing Blowjob, perfect use of suction, saliva and Technic and deep strokes.

After good 10 minutes of BJ she came on top me and kissing me passionately while I spanked her ass, kissed her neck and she got crazy wet, pulled the condom from bed side driver put it on quickly and she started riding me, kept changing the momentum whenever she stops I lifted her up and started stroking up and down crazily.

Got up and started fucking her in missionary, what a view of her perfect boobs, kept kissing her all over body while fucking in missionary, our face was close and we both were looking each other right into the eyes with an amazing smile.

Got up and now it's time for our favourite doggy. She got on her all fours in front of mirror and started fucking like crazy, what a view in mirror her bouncing boobs, and ass to die for.

After good 15 minutes of hard pounding, it was time for me to cum, moved to shower where we did a lot of kissing and foreplay infront of mirror admiring her amazing body.

Asked her to sit on her knees where I came on her body. Helped each other cleaned up in shower, got dressed and came out.

She wore a sexy skimpy baby doll one piece and we talked for approximately 20 minutes and kissed a good bye.

Overall a great experience.

Gabbar1
05-27-23, 06:36

Report Card:

Face- 9.

Figure - 9.

Service - 8.

Attitude - 9.

Damage- 5 k for ST Hotel: 1200 Total 6. 2 k.I have never heard about from Krupa. Can you dm me the details. Appreciate it.

Gabbar1
05-27-23, 06:52
Guys I have almost shared with 10 of you guys so make sure you connect with her in next week otherwise she might hike up.

Never connect instantly once someone shares contact because numerous people might have asked and been shared.Bro clear your inbox. It's full and we can't message you.

Rishi439
05-27-23, 08:49
Hello brothers,

Budget around 1-3 k.

Kindly suggest same.

TIA.

Cheers!There are lots of options in near singhad road in brevistay and oyo as well as good options near baner as well.

Rishi439
05-27-23, 09:19
First FR.

Had been searching for a good indie in Pune for long time, managed to get contact of Ritu. Had messaged her and fixed meeting on Saturday 1 PM, however somehow, she forgot about the meeting planned as I had not called her before some hours of meeting. On Saturday at 12:30 when I called her, she was at work had to wait for 1. 5 hour outside her building to meet her while she was travelling back. Now coming to meeting she seems to be in her late 30's or early 40's. Has an excellent body, after entering her home she gave water asked to change clothes and then took me to bathroom to clean johny. After some time she came in then the deed started with DFK, then kissing my whole body and then came what she is famous for her BJ, started with missionary for 10 minutes then with doggy and finally wot and finished.

Body- 8.

Attitude- 9.

Service- 10.

Face- 5-6.

Charges - 5 K for 1.

Will meet her again after some time.

If anyone has number of Koyal or Kritika or Neha Aundh please share with me planning to meet them next week, any other HW number will be helpful too.

Thanks.

Manum
05-27-23, 12:44
Please help with some new indi contacts for Pune. I have tries ritu many times, she is great. All my previous contacts are not active now Krupa, Neha aundh and Nilakshi. I connected one Su. Priya from loc s. Ngr no ends with. 291 but asking for adv. So have dropped her.

Thanking in advance.

Atool
05-27-23, 13:37
Is the spa name same as name of the lead actress in The Queen's Gambit?Yes itd start with an*a.

KalaBairava
05-27-23, 15:16
Hope everyone is doing great and having an amazing time, after a long time writing this FR for my second encounter with Naina Nicks.

Was in touch with them through telegram and they updated a week advance about their visit in Pune, so fixed the time in afternoon.

Even though they are on a little expensive side but I had an amazing time with her last time, so I went ahead, not everyone will find it VFM, but again different people have different perspective I respect that.

Went to the place, they are staying in an amazing 5 star property, gave the car to valet, Nicks was already waiting for me in the lobby and went straight to the room. Entered the room it was a super nice suite room with living room and bedroom and kick-ass big washroom (this has a signficance in the FR)..Very Good FR. Lucky you.

Planning to meet them in my next visit to Pune.

Abyzz1981
05-28-23, 01:40
Hey forum members. New to scene. Need some good ref of Thai parlours in Pune. Request help.

PuneRomper
05-28-23, 02:03
Great FR as usual Nicks. Checked FB. Is she the Chandigarh based girl? What was the damage?

Went to the place, they are staying in an amazing 5 star property, gave the car to valet, Nicks was already waiting for me in the lobby and went straight to the room. Entered the room it was a super nice suite room with living room and bedroom and kick-ass big washroom (this has a signficance in the FR).

As soon as we enter there was Naina, she has become hotter than before. She was wearing a blue skimpy top which was hardly able to cover her amazing milky white boobs and a short skirt, man her milky thighs, they offered water and welcome drink, as I had to go to office afterwards I only accepted water. We chitchatted for a while about life and our experiences.

When we were talking I noticed that Naina was not wearing any undies, I got an instant turn on slight glimpse of her amazing kitty..

Rupanthilo
05-28-23, 09:31
Place / Location: Have their own flat, no questions from Security. Ample parking space (4 wheelers).

Timing: accommodating, I was horny in the morning and they agreed to meet me as per my convenience.

The meeting: hubby guided me to parking and took me to the flat. Had arranged drinks as per my preference. Wife was in the shower and took an odd 20-30 minutes before she appeared (all in white). Nicest boobs I have seen so far. We started chitchat and slowly started fondling and kissing the lady while hubby watched. I had requested for hubby also to participate and he did (he mentioned not always). The lady started fondling dick and also moved to her knees to start blowing me (good BJ without C). No CIM. I blew hubby in between while she sucked me.

Moved to bedroom in a while with wife and she climbed on top (very very nice boobs, though body is not very slim). We alternated between top and bottom. Hubby joined us after a while and fucked her. I could not cum inside her and she blew me and jerked me off to the end.

Charges: I got them for 5 K + drinks (1 k) for 1 session, supposed to be an hour, but we spent about 2 hrs together.

WIR: definitely, wife is not slim and not really my type but her enthusiasm is great and hubby is fun as well.

PuneRomper
05-29-23, 04:18
Isn't this the Jack Jiya couple who operate under multiple profiles? There are some horrible FRs on them and then this. I had contacted them and got foto, but Jiya was very heavy and I don't like that so didn't proceed.

But an MMF threesome may be something to try.

Place / Location: Have their own flat, no questions from Security. Ample parking space (4 wheelers).

Timing: accommodating, I was horny in the morning and they agreed to meet me as per my convenience.

The meeting: hubby guided me to parking and took me to the flat. Had arranged drinks as per my preference. Wife was in the shower and took an odd 20-30 minutes before she appeared (all in white). Nicest boobs I have seen so far. We started chitchat and slowly started fondling and kissing the lady while hubby watched. I had requested for hubby also to participate and he did (he mentioned not always). The lady started fondling dick and also moved to her knees to start blowing me (good BJ without C). No CIM. I blew hubby in between while she sucked me.

Moved to bedroom in a while with wife and she climbed on top (very very nice boobs, though body is not very slim). We alternated between top and bottom. Hubby joined us after a while and fucked her. I could not cum inside her and she blew me and jerked me off to the end..

NiksChaudhary
05-29-23, 06:09
Yes bro, check your PM sent you details.

Great FR as usual Nicks. Checked FB. Is she the Chandigarh based girl? What was the damage?

Ulalaulala123
05-29-23, 07:22
Good lord! What did I just read. You gave BJ to the hubby?

The lady started fondling dick and also moved to her knees to start blowing me (good BJ without C). No CIM. I blew hubby in between while she sucked me.

SidClick
05-29-23, 09:40
Hi, Hope everyone is doing well?

Came Across this profile on MR and was curious to see if any brother has tasted this bird? https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/best-gfe-south-african.

Seems Tempting and has agreed to 2. 5 K for 1 Shot at her Place in Ha'wadi.

TIA.

Cheers,

Sid.

Hunter98
05-29-23, 10:19
I found mayuri's profile in MR Long back but thought it was probably fake one later found a review about her on this forum at that time she was quoting 8 k per session my friend tried her back than and said she is true VFM so decided to try her messaged her last night and to my shock she quoted 20 k per session tried negotiating but was blocked asked my friend he said she is at best worth 8 k not more when I checked her profile again I was shocked she had monger paying her that much reminded me of Aarvi. These are very desperate times sad to see them rising prices eventhough it's not that worth. What are your thoughts on this guys?

JessyPinkman
05-29-23, 11:23
Couple of weeks back I was in Pune searching for budget indies.

Tried contacting seniors but got no proper leads.

However Niks was the one who genuinely guided me and shared me some good leads.

It was overwhelming for me.

Thanks Nicks!

Coming to scam-.

But keeping budget on mind I took a hell route of searching skokka, mr,loc.

I tried to contact indie from skokka / mr Not sure.

She is claiming to be independent with no agent.

Her name is mentioned ex anjali.

Digit ending 139.

Quoted 5 k for 1.

She is truly a scammer.

Will give you one time opening photo.

So you would think it's genuine.

Actually she has partner in crime Dolon ending 929.

Both are scamming real time in and around flight nagar.

Actually she will send you girl as mentioned but after hearing all nakhras you won't even budge to do deed.

Anjali told suddenly her phone is dead.

And new number call came from mariam ending 013.

Dehati girl.

Face is good.

Hand and nails was dirty got a turn off.

Already new something fishy.

First I told her to do cleanup and wash mouth then started arguing I am fresh and all.

Second nakhra turn off light.

Already was so frustrated with all these baiting.

Told her to give my 5500 back.

Now she gave this goon dolon number and asked to take refund from him.

And just started leaving I blocked the door and fearing she could yell I allowed her to go.

I was already turned off as she denied kiss, BJ and only penetration allowed.

I told its better to jerk off myself.

These are some ending numbers you can easily find on skokka who are scammers around area fnagar.

593 naina / mahi skokka.

139 anjali on mr / skokka.

929 dolon.

013 mariam indie.

After this ugly experience I was drained.

Thought would return from Pune dry.

But one of Nicks suggestion turned up the other day.

She reply very late and very moody also she ditched some bros here.

Took a risk of meeting.

Mine experience is almost similar to other bros.

I am attaching one from this post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2752409&viewfull=1#post2752409.

Stay safe and be cautious!

Save a little and go for genuine ones only. Qq.

Jessy.

Hunter98
05-29-23, 15:03

Came Across this profile on MR and was curious to see if any brother has tasted this bird? https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/best-gfe-south-african.

Seems Tempting and has agreed to 2. 5 K for 1 Shot at her Place in Ha'wadi..I met couple of afros on MR and all of them were bait and switch SP operated. They start with sweet talking and than come nakhras no kissing no BBJ also the girls are not in anyway similar to photos shared. They operate mostly from h'wadi. Although there are some genuine ones so better ask for video call confirmation if she denies avoid her.

FerrisCoyote
05-29-23, 16:01
I found mayuri's profile in MR Long back but thought it was probably fake one later found a review about her on this forum at that time she was quoting 8 k per session my friend tried her back than and said she is true VFM so decided to try her messaged her last night and to my shock she quoted 20 k per session tried negotiating but was blocked asked my friend he said she is at best worth 8 k not more when I checked her profile again I was shocked she had monger paying her that much reminded me of Aarvi. These are very desperate times sad to see them rising prices eventhough it's not that worth. What are your thoughts on this guys?There are many reasons for this.

The primary being that there are many guys who can afford to spend that much money and they don't care about bargaining or stuff. They just want to get the things done, no matter the cost.

One more reason is lack of awareness and sharing. Sometimes people don't share the numbers with each other. At least, they can share the SP's numbers with someone. That is understandable because some people would rather trade numbers rather than give it away for free. That's totally fine.

However, due to this, sometimes a new monger ends up contacting birds from MR, and then agree to the high prices quoted by them.

There are many kind souls who DO share contacts with others without asking anything in return, but then, you must've also come across many posts which must've mentioned something like, "asked for contacts but did not receive any response" etc.

Based in my understanding till now, these are the main factors. Might be other reasons too.

PuneRomper
05-30-23, 02:13
Realised you don't have PM.

Can you describe her a bit more and whether she gives GFE, DFK. Also last 3 digits of number please?

Moved to bedroom in a while with wife and she climbed on top (very very nice boobs, though body is not very slim). We alternated between top and bottom. Hubby joined us after a while and fucked her. I could not cum inside her and she blew me and jerked me off to the end.

Charges: I got them for 5 K + drinks (1 k) for 1 session, supposed to be an hour, but we spent about 2 hrs together.

WIR: definitely, wife is not slim and not really my type but her enthusiasm is great and hubby is fun as well..

PuneRiwagh
05-30-23, 12:41
Had been searching for a good indie in Pune for long time, managed to get contact of Ritu. Had messaged her and fixed meeting on Saturday 1 PM, however somehow, she forgot about the meeting planned as I had not called her before some hours of meeting. On Saturday at 12:30 when I called her, she was at work had to wait for 1. 5 hour outside her building to meet her while she was travelling back. Now coming to meeting she seems to be in her late 30's or early 40's. Has an excellent body, after entering her home she gave water asked to change clothes and then took me to bathroom to clean johny. After some time she came in then the deed started with DFK, then kissing my whole body and then came what she is famous for her BJ, started with missionary for 10 minutes then with doggy and finally wot and finished.

Body- 8.

Attitude- 9.

Service- 10.

Face- 5-6.

Charges - 5 K for 1.

Will meet her again after some time.

If anyone has number of Koyal or Kritika or Neha Aundh please share with me planning to meet them next week, any other HW number will be helpful too.

Thanks.

RamsayBolten
05-30-23, 13:42
Hi folks, I am in talking with a bird from mr. From the photos she looked good but right now can't find on mr. Just checking here with the people if they know something about this one.

Averma1067
05-30-23, 15:46
I haven't contributed in a long time as I have been travelling on global assignments for a good of the year. Unfortunately for me I have now been asked to move abroad on a more long term assignment later in the year. I have barely mongered during my assignments partly because I do feel like a fish out of water in other*countries and also mainly*because I do not find gori's hot. I still like my desi stuff better and the more desi it is the better it is for me. With the impending move I sort of decided to tick of few fantasies before I leave and the past two months have been spent fulfilling*it. Summarizing some of them below and also can share the leads to other trusted mongers. 1) FS with desi masseuse: Screwing Thai masseuse has become fairly*easy now if you play your cards right and I honestly have become a little bored. I can give folks plenty of leads as to where they can get FS easily. Ever since the famous J spa closed down I had zero luck in having one with a desi girl so started my hunt for it. After some initial*trial & error I zeroed down on famous spa in PCMC talked about in this forum before. Called the receptionist and he seemed to remember me and asked me to drop by. Confirmed my appointment and reached there in sometime. He assigned me a slim maid looking chick for the therapy. 10 minutes into the therapy we got talking about extras. She was reluctant for FS but agreed for a semi BJ kind of service where she was only licking my tool while stroking. After some fingering she agreed for FS for 3. 7 k but I blew it as I realized that I had forgotten protection in the car. Blew the load on her big lactating boobs and left. Called the spa again for an appointment few days later but was told the spa was closed due to March ending. I think it has reopened again but didn't venture there. Post this called up another talked about spa in PCMC and got an appointment. Was assigned a local MILF with nice boobs and wide hips. The only downside was that she was a blabbermouth and just wouldn't stop talking loudly. Quickly discussed on extras and to my surprise she offered BJ for 3. 5 k along with B2 b. Took her up on the offer and she actually gave a nice BJ. This time I was carrying protection*and she also got pretty horny due to my fingering and agreed for FS for an additional 700 k. Fucked her in doggy and left happy but still not 100% satisfied. I did manage to get her number and we met one more time at a cheap lodge that she recommended. Session was good and she moans like a ****. Gave a massage as well after the session. Paid her 5 k only because she kept pestering me with a sob story of how tough things were for her. Otherwise she is ok to try for 4 k for FS & massage outside. Shared her number with a friend who also had a decent time except for her blabbermouth and some hygiene issues he faced.

2) Rimming: This was another fantasy I wanted to try since it has been sometime I tried this. I figured that only Thai MILF's would try this so kept visiting multiple spa's till I finally struck luck at spa in PCMC. Turns out the masseuse was originally from another spa in the same area and was temporarily allocated to this spa. I have developed a knack to win over Thai MILF therapists so after some sweet talking put forward my wishlist. Got more than I bargained for with some pro level rimming, amazing BJ and finishing off doggy style. All of this for 4. 5 K which I personally feel was money well spent considering the good massage she provided and also almost 20 minutes worth of these extras. I have her number now and can share.

3) Trying petite girl like Arya: This is the only area I haven't had any luck although I did manage to create leads. I bumped into nice one at a spa at a old mall in pcmc. The girl had a nice slim figure and was really petite. But the downer was that she wanted nothing less than 15 k to screw her in the spa. Kept bragging about her rich clientlist. I tried bargaining but to no avail and eventually I left without any extras as I was adamant not to over pay. A few days later bumped in to another petite girl in a Moshi spa. Typical village looking girl but had nice small but firm boobs and a nice tummy and navel. Sucked & licked her entire upper body along with HJ for 2 k. Pushed her for FS but she wouldn't respond. Finally left after sharing number with her. Few days later she msged me to check if I would visit the spa. I kept pushing her to meet outside and she responded back with a shocker of a price of 15 k. Similar to the last girl she kept bragging about her rich client list who gift her phones, shop for her etc etc. Managed to get her down to 10 k but I haven't taken the effort to meet her as I feel this is still a high amount for a girl who doesn't want to give BJ in the session. Have her number to shareI have numbers and inputs to share with trusted members. All I am looking for is leads to a nice petite girl who can give good service. I honestly don't care about looks as I have realized that the not so good looking ones seem to have the best body and give the best experience. *.

BTW happened to also fullfill*a fantasy of screwing two different maids. Not good looking but had* good boobs and were open to CIM, creampie, threesome, etc. My best experiences have been with maids. One of my friends shared one of the maid and it is truly an experience having two guys cumming on the face of the maid simlutaneously. Thats a story for another time. Till then Happy Mongering.

P.S. Do share leads of petite girls.

RamsayBolten
05-30-23, 15:50
Sorry folks, last time photo could not be uploaded. Uploading it this time. Has anyone tried this bird before? If the photo is real, could be a good session.

Hi folks, I am in talking with a bird from mr. From the photos she looked good but right now can't find on mr. Just checking here with the people if they know something about this one.

Ruckus2981
05-30-23, 16:23
Hi folks, I am in talking with a bird from mr. From the photos she looked good but right now can't find on mr. Just checking here with the people if they know something about this one.No clue who you are referring to buddy, no name or pics.

PleasureForYou
05-30-23, 18:18
Long FR Alert!

Anju: I was told that the Bengali girl went back home and not sure if she will ever return. Sad, I looked for other options. Went for a big boobs Nepali MILF which I saw a few days back. Booked her for half an hour, she came after 10 min and lay beside me watching videos on her mobile. I started kissing her neck and her boobs. She had pinkish smooth skin which was a bliss. She opened her boobs and they were quite big with erect nipples. She allowed to do everything with her boobs. I sucked those hard and gave her lovebites on the boobs which is rare for BP mongers. She came in top of me and put her boobs in my mouth literally suffocating me with those boobs. I found out that she is lactating and has a baby. Allowed me to drink some milk. Kissed her all over the back and asked if she provides BJ. She refused saying these are bad activities and she has never given a BJ, I think I will be able to convince her some day. Started in miss them doggy and then ended in missionary. She became v horny and asked me to kiss her neck and boobs again and was not ready to leave. Even bit my neck aggressively. Had to leave at one point, will surely repeat.

Eira: Somedays, I crave petite girls so started searching the rooms and found Eira. Petite dusky beauty from Bihar, she asked for 100 rs tip in promise for good service. Her service was good. Light kissing boobs sucking allowed but she charges 200 extra for doggy style, haha! Anyways, paid up for doggy as well and came. I asked if I will get some extra service next time (you know what I mean), she said sure. Will repeat her.

Kajal: I used to visit Kajal in the pre. Covid era. I was mesmerized with her beauty and hot figure. She is a Nepali and does not look short of a model. She has slim figure with flat tummy and boobs to die for. It looks like implanted silicon boobs but they are 100% natural, tight, round and v suckable. She used to charge 2 k for good service. Basically for eating out those perfect boobs. This time, I was looking for Anju but she was not available so went with Kajal. This time she charged me 3 k which I know is a lot for a BP girl but she told me she has a child now whom I saw a few days back. So I gave her the money, Her boobs have slightly become loose but they still have the charm. Did some neck kissing and then she opened her bra to reveal those delicious boobies. Ate those boobs to my hearts content but wish I sucked them all night as an hour is not enough for eating those sweet mangoes. Finished in miss. Will definitely take her out someday.

I saw some young chicks in the side street and they looked really tempting but beware they all are infamous for taking your money and providing v bad service. But I've got lucky with a few as well. Will definitely try in future. If anyone has info regarding those girls then please PM.Can you guide me how to reach Nepali building?? I know a bit of BP but do not know about the buildings. I am interested in the Nepali MILF with big boobs. Can I I also know the damage?

HoneydewSmooth
05-30-23, 19:23
Sorry folks, last time photo could not be uploaded. Uploading it this time. Has anyone tried this bird before? If the photo is real, could be a good session.She is too good to be a WG. Even if she is one she would cost a bomb & pimps in MR would hijack her profile.

On lighter note is looks so good to me that I'd marry her.

Cheers.

Aman1431
05-31-23, 02:44
I haven't contributed in a long time as I have been travelling on global assignments for a good of the year. Unfortunately for me I have now been asked to move abroad on a more long term assignment later in the year. I have barely mongered during my assignments partly because I do feel like a fish out of water in other*countries and also mainly*because I do not find gori's hot. I still like my desi stuff better and the more desi it is the better it is for me. With the impending move I sort of decided to tick of few fantasies before I leave and the past two months have been spent fulfilling*it. Summarizing some of them below and also can share the leads to other trusted mongers. 1) FS with desi masseuse: Screwing Thai masseuse has become fairly*easy now if you play your cards right and I honestly have become a little bored. I can give folks plenty of leads as to where they can get FS easily. Ever since the famous J spa closed down I had zero luck in having one with a desi girl so started my hunt for it. After some initial*trial & error I zeroed down on famous spa in PCMC talked about in this forum before. Called the receptionist and he seemed to remember me and asked me to drop by. Confirmed my appointment and reached there in sometime. He assigned me a slim maid looking chick for the therapy. 10 minutes into the therapy we got talking about extras. She was reluctant for FS but agreed for a semi BJ kind of service where she was only licking my tool while stroking. After some fingering she agreed for FS for 3. 7 k but I blew it as I realized that I had forgotten protection in the car. Blew the load on her big lactating boobs and left. Called the spa again for an appointment few days later but was told the spa was closed due to March ending..Good going brother. Waiting for your maid threesome story. Must be very raunchy experience.

Rupanthilo
05-31-23, 03:18
Good lord! What did I just read. You gave BJ to the hubby?Yes, Bi male here. I enjoy an occasional BJ from and to men.

Rupanthilo
05-31-23, 03:20
Realised you don't have PM.

Can you describe her a bit more and whether she gives GFE, DFK. Also last 3 digits of number please?.Top heavy, big boobs. Body is plump as well, if you like slim ones, not one to go for. DFK. Yes, GFE as well. No phone number, I contacted them over FB.

Bhamsookh1
05-31-23, 04:45
Sorry folks, last time photo could not be uploaded. Uploading it this time. Has anyone tried this bird before? If the photo is real, could be a good session.When I was in Pune, I met similar looking girl in a spa who I banged for 5 k. Such profiles on MR are too good to be true. Also girls geel protected in the spa then hotels.

Bhamsookh1
05-31-23, 04:47
Getting a finger inserted in your a hole or getting your a hole rubbed is not rimming. Rimming is getting your a hole licked. Lot of people have misconception hence just put my 2 cent.

RamsayBolten
05-31-23, 08:45
Right now she is quoting 10 k for 3 hours. With this kinda photo and this rate she sounds too good to be true. Also she agreed for a video call if I pay 1000 to her first. Thinking about trying it.

She is too good to be a WG. Even if she is one she would cost a bomb & pimps in MR would hijack her profile.

On lighter note is looks so good to me that I'd marry her.

Cheers..

RamsayBolten
05-31-23, 09:17
Have a question for folks, who have mongered in spas before. Generally do you wait for the masseuse to ask for the extra service or you initiate yourself. Can you hint the manager as well that you are looking for extra services?

Also I went to a spa few days ago and it was a ful fledged massage. No extra services. Is it possible that some masseuse might not offer the extra services?

Also recommend some good spas for the extra services. Thanks to all the seniors and people on the forum.

CheapThrills47
05-31-23, 12:01
Sorry folks, last time photo could not be uploaded. Uploading it this time. Has anyone tried this bird before? If the photo is real, could be a good session.Even I am interested in this. She 's disha independent from Mumbai MR.

Was planning to go to Mumbai next month. Let me know if you try her.

Sushant24
05-31-23, 12:22
You can check on Mumbai MR, there is her profile.

Sorry folks, last time photo could not be uploaded. Uploading it this time. Has anyone tried this bird before? If the photo is real, could be a good session..

Ruckus2981
05-31-23, 17:10
I have a European handler that I connected with on SA and every time she has birds visiting India, she pings me with deets and pics of the chick that's in town. Usually they land in Mumbai and travel.

It was a while since I had some pink pussy so decided to move forward.

Booked my usual hotel with jacuzzi. Deal was fixed for full night but the chick wanted to come early as she didn't want to travel after dark. Reached Pune around 12 pm. I was already checked in. The plus part about the this hotel is the room complex has a separate entrance which doesn't involve crossing the check in desk.

She is a bit older than the pics but not much difference. So that was a good sign. She comes into the room and says she needs a shower. I was like hell yeah. Go for it. Nothing better than having freshened up meat.

While showering she asked for some wine which I already got. Told me to pour her a glass and bring it to her while she was showering. Happy to have a sneak preview. She was pretty naughty and started splashing water on me when I went to give her the glass. Now that I got wet. I was like. Its time to remove my clothes. So I got naked and joined her in the shower. I had an instant hard on and she liked that. What followed was a good sesh of foreplay and BBBJ on the shower. After about 15-20 minutes. I wanted to pound her as I couldn't control my self. So we dried up a little as fast as we could and I just pushed on the bed and showed my cock in her mouth and she took it like a pro.

What transpired next was a marathon fucking session till the next day. She was one horny chick and after every sesh. We would lie in bed. After 15-20 minutes she would grab my cock and start stroking it. She left happily to the airport as she had a flight to catch to Bangalore.

Damage - 25 k for a 24 HR session. No cap on fucking- one of the very few times I had blueballs after a long time.

AlwaysMajama
06-01-23, 01:19
Were you or anyone able to try this bird.

I'm always a little skeptical about these Afro birds. Quote on MR etc is very high. When you start chatting the rates shoot down.

Its almost too good to be true to believe it. Like their rate on MR is 20 k and once you start chatting they are ready for 5-8 k.

Seems Tempting and has agreed to 2. 5 K for 1 Shot at her Place in Ha'wadi..

Justice2013
06-01-23, 03:41
Hi brothers,

Can anyone share some good SP contact in KP or KN areas.

I have even read there is some SP place in KP providing foreign chicks too.

Any pointers would be great to have.

PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

Sahilall4
06-01-23, 04:23
Wonderful FR bro. Got the blood running to the south! Espl, the last part about maids. Waiting for your FR on them.

I also have a knack for maids. Tried to crack 2 of my maids (at different times), but did not get response from them. If you don't mind and if possible, can you please share the contacts of the maids you had? Would love to try some.

I haven't contributed in a long time as I have been travelling on global assignments for a good of the year. Unfortunately for me I have now been asked to move abroad on a more long term assignment later in the year. I have barely mongered during my assignments partly because I do feel like a fish out of water in other*countries and also mainly*because I do not find gori's hot. I still like my desi stuff better and the more desi it is the better it is for me. With the impending move I sort of decided to tick of few fantasies before I leave and the past two months have been spent fulfilling*it. Summarizing some of them below and also can share the leads to other trusted mongers. 1) FS with desi masseuse: Screwing Thai masseuse has become fairly*easy now if you play your cards right and I honestly have become a little bored. I can give folks plenty of leads as to where they can get FS easily. Ever since the famous J spa closed down I had zero luck in having one with a desi girl so started my hunt for it. After some initial*trial & error I zeroed down on famous spa in PCMC talked about in this forum before. Called the receptionist and he seemed to remember me and asked me to drop by. Confirmed my appointment and reached there in sometime. He assigned me a slim maid looking chick for the therapy. 10 minutes into the therapy we got talking about extras. She was reluctant for FS but agreed for a semi BJ kind of service where she was only licking my tool while stroking. After some fingering she agreed for FS for 3. 7 k but I blew it as I realized that I had forgotten protection in the car. Blew the load on her big lactating boobs and left. Called the spa again for an appointment few days later but was told the spa was closed due to March ending. I think it has reopened again but didn't venture there...

Joy2018
06-01-23, 12:32
Not worth to try them.

Don't waste your time and money.

Hi guys,

I am in talks with this couple from Fb quoting 3 k for 1 on 1 session haven't given location yet if anyone has experience with them please share their FB profile pic is a lady in green saree with emoji face (probably Nandini) TIA..

Ruckus2981
06-01-23, 16:26
Guys,

I mostly provide contacts that I have. I typically review the posts you make in forums and decide if you seem like a person who won't fuck it up if I share the contact.

For god sakes. If I post something with damages. Please don't confront the person / SP like it's your god given right to get the same price and then ref how another person said he got that price. You just fuck it up for all. Damages are given to give you leverage while negotiating and in the end. It's all about your negotiating skills. I did it. So why the fuck can't you. Don't ruin it for someone who negotiated got the price down and gave you something to start with. And on top of that questioning my FR if as if I made it up.

Plus the usual, I will share contacts and the moment you share contacts, poof the person vanishes. LOL. I mean I didn't ask anything in return and you offered. At least have the decency to follow thru.

Ruckfulesof
06-01-23, 19:48
Easy way to initiate talk buy saying Extras?

Or you can ask to remove despo as it's uncomfortable, once they do it. Extra is on.

Some MP.

Sw** th** - ba**are.

Petrol pump spa. Au*the*.

Have a question for folks, who have mongered in spas before. Generally do you wait for the masseuse to ask for the extra service or you initiate yourself. Can you hint the manager as well that you are looking for extra services?

Also I went to a spa few days ago and it was a ful fledged massage. No extra services. Is it possible that some masseuse might not offer the extra services?

Also recommend some good spas for the extra services. Thanks to all the seniors and people on the forum.

JohnLove18
06-01-23, 20:10

As soon as we enter there was Naina, she has become hotter than before. She was wearing a blue skimpy top which was hardly able playing with her nipples (

Overall a great experience.Niks bro, contacting with this couple and giving your reference, I think can you help me to get this through, they probably checking with you to cross check. Please help.

JohnLove18
06-01-23, 20:13
Hi Niks bro, I am a regular weather of this forum.

Trying to connect with Nick's Naina couple on fb. Given tour reference, can you help to get this through please.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

John.

Star1987
06-01-23, 22:31
Thank you Smart14 for giving me koyal contact.

Meeting fixed in kn, got cancelled because of her personal reason, then again meeting fixed at kn at 6. 30.

I have reached there, but she has delayed saying a lot of delay excused, I was very frustrated, finally meet at 8. 30 over there.

She looked surprisingly better than her pics. More fair, more slim, and more beautiful. She didn't had model type figure but a perfect girl next door.

I undresssed her, do DFK tightly then remover her pant, got best sloppy blowjob, wear condom, then do missionary, WOT she liked is very much.

Finally get her on doggy position, stroked very hard, finally release, she delayed but got very good service.

Report Card:

Face- 9.

Figure - 7.

BBJ: 8 (good one).

Service - 9.

Attitude - 10.

Damage- 5. 5 k /2 Room: 1300 Total: 6. 8 k.

Guys don't hike her price please, I will give you her contact. Please let me know if you have good looking indi.

Happy mongering guys.

Star1987
06-01-23, 22:38
In and Spa, as per my experience more than 95% spa staff provided service, depending on your capabilities. I'm having / had packages of few spas, had some great experience, but first I will share my recent experience.

Demanding some thai girl. They have showed me. I liked one thai which is very good looking, her name is the**na.

Coming to the room, she gave me towel & told to change, no dispo-weers available in room clearly indicated extra service. Changed & Ms the came with same cute smile, thanked me for choosing her. Dry massage started from legs towards bum, she removed towel, her long hairs were touching my bum area, excited me & I turned upward. She popped a question for extra, asking 7 k for FS be, but I settled 5 k for FS including BBBJ. Asked me to wash my tool thoroughly. Meantime she removed her clothes sat on bed, her kitty was very sexy, clean, hygienic. Asked her to suck my tool she did it & I sucked her perky nipples of medium small boobs, both were aroused, she put the rubber & ready to ride. First tried cow girl, then missi & finally asked her to sit at side of bed, I inserted my tool in her sexy kitty lifting her legs, the side mirror view excited both of us & both came within no time. It was my best ever experience in any spa till date, in 12 years of my mongering life. Washed, paid her & left happily, promising to meet again soon.

Very good looking.

Star1987
06-01-23, 22:49
In VN.

1) NeUng Spa. G**Ce. Very good looking with good handjob.

A**you. Too much attitude.

2) Aatma Body Spa. And**na. Very good looking with provide FS with Anal.

Two NE is also there very good looking, contact me for name.

3) Nat* Body Spa VN. Kr*na. Very very good looking NE girl. Only B2B is available but very good service, don't take any others girl. Not having good serive.

Too many on list, will share you on upcoming report. Thank you.

Happy mongering. If any one wants any information. Ping me.

Deedaadum
06-02-23, 02:54
Yes, Bi male here. I enjoy an occasional BJ from and to men.Not a bi-male, but totally loved your FR BTW. Awesome threesome!

SamSequeira
06-02-23, 07:46
I have a European handler that I connected with on SA and every time she has birds visiting India, she pings me with deets and pics of the chick that's in town. Usually they land in Mumbai and travel.

Booked my usual hotel with jacuzzi. Deal was fixed for full night but the chick wanted to come early as she didn't want to travel after dark. Reached Pune around 12 pm. I was already checked in. The plus part about the this hotel is the room complex has a separate entrance which doesn't involve crossing the check in desk.

She is a bit older than the pics but not much difference. So that was a good sign. She comes into the room and says she needs a shower. I was like hell yeah. Go for it. Nothing better than having freshened up meat.

While showering she asked for some wine which I already got. Told me to pour her a glass and bring it to her while she was showering. Happy to have a sneak preview. She was pretty naughty and started splashing water on me when I went to give her the glass. Now that I got wet. I was like. Its time to remove my clothes. So I got naked and joined her in the shower. I had an instant hard on and she liked that. What followed was a good sesh of foreplay and BBBJ on the shower. After about 15-20 minutes. I wanted to pound her as I couldn't control my self. So we dried up a little as fast as we could and I just pushed on the bed and showed my cock in her mouth and she took it like a pro.

What transpired next was a marathon fucking session till the next day. She was one horny chick and after every sesh. We would lie in bed. After 15-20 minutes she would grab my cock and start stroking it. She left happily to the airport as she had a flight to catch to Bangalore.

Damage - 25 k for a 24 HR session. No cap on fucking- one of the very few times I had blueballs after a long time.Amazing review of an amazing session! I really envy you buddy!

Kindly send me the contact details if possible! I'll always be grateful!

Cheers.

SidClick
06-02-23, 09:17
Were you or anyone able to try this bird.

I'm always a little skeptical about these Afro birds. Quote on MR etc is very high. When you start chatting the rates shoot down.

Its almost too good to be true to believe it. Like their rate on MR is 20 k and once you start chatting they are ready for 5-8 k.Cancelled out on her at the last minute since had a bad Gut feeling about it.

1. She agreed on 2. 5 K from 6 K in almost 2 Seconds and needed no Negotiation.

2. Denied Video Call Confirmation or even a Photo with Hand on Head (I usually ask the Birds to Send a Photo of themselves with a Pose, Something like a Victory sign or Hand on Eyes) Incase they are not Okay with VC.

Since she denied both & sounded Arogant once I asked her for VC, decided to Cancel.

Imrisk
06-02-23, 10:05
Posting after a long time. After reading a review from here, I visited this MP. They charge a bit on the higher side (had package deal as well, with which you get the massage for less than half the price).

Opted for a thai massage, they had all the options. Locals, NE, Thai, I went for thai.

The guy took me to the second floor, small rooms and smaller bed for someone tall like me, but I was okay with it.

In comes this short, and tight looking girl, and addressed me very nicely. I wasn't sure of the extras initially, so we just went ahead with the massage.

The massage quality was sub-par, which kinda gave me the indication that, she mostly comes in for the extras. 15 minutes into the massage, I popped the question, and everything was on the menu.

I took the BB, BJ as I wasn't sure for FS yet. She took off her clothes, and her be**BS were big, possibly fake, after I felt them, they were definitely fake, but I liked it.

After that she started the BJ and she was good! As she kept on doing the deed, I got a little more horny, so I asked for FS as well, thankfully she only agreed for it in 500/- extra.

Fucked her for a good amount of time, but CIM wasn't an option. But it was definitely worth it. We exchanged digits, but she didn't agree to meet outside.

Overall. Apart from high massage charges, it was a good experience. I would definitely try some their other birds as well.

WIR. Yes (get a package deal if you want to visit more).

Total damage - 2. 8 k (massage) + 4. 5 k (FS).

I'm actually looking for some Russian experience now. MP or Independant, whichever is possible.

Star1987
06-02-23, 10:44
Try natu** spa in kp.

Hi brothers,

Can anyone share some good SP contact in KP or KN areas.

I have even read there is some SP place in KP providing foreign chicks too.

Any pointers would be great to have.

PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

Hunter98
06-02-23, 14:41
Not worth to try them.

Don't waste your time and money.

.Got a location from them as location was narhe (too far from where I live) decided to skip them for now and told them that it is too far to travel they said message them when I really need to meet. Have you tried them can you please share your experience. TIA.

Unlocked
06-02-23, 14:55
Super FR at some CIS girls are a great catch.

Cheers to Mongering.

Unlocked.

Damage - 25 k for a 24 HR session. No cap on fucking- one of the very few times I had blueballs after a long time.

Traveller2022
06-03-23, 01:26
Hello Star Bhai.

Can you please share contact (reference if required) of koyal.

Trying to start mongering again after sometime.

Would be really grateful to you.

I have few contacts, please let me know what kinds of girls you are looking for and I can share.

Hope you hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you Smart14 for giving me koyal contact.

Meeting fixed in kn, got cancelled because of her personal reason, then again meeting fixed at kn at 6. 30.

I have reached there, but she has delayed saying a lot of delay excused, I was very frustrated, finally meet at 8. 30 over there.

She looked surprisingly better than her pics. More fair, more slim, and more beautiful. She didn't had model type figure but a perfect girl next door.

I undresssed her, do DFK tightly then remover her pant, got best sloppy blowjob, wear condom, then do missionary, WOT she liked is very much.

NiksChaudhary
06-03-23, 04:02
Apologies brother, I was outstation in no network zone, wasn't able to check forum. Not able to PM you.

Niks bro, contacting with this couple and giving your reference, I think can you help me to get this through, they probably checking with you to cross check. Please help.

Star1987
06-03-23, 08:31
Contact sent.

Hello Star Bhai.

Can you please share contact (reference if required) of koyal.

Trying to start mongering again after sometime.

Would be really grateful to you.

I have few contacts, please let me know what kinds of girls you are looking for and I can share.

Hope you hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

JohnLove18
06-03-23, 09:26
Hello, brothers,

Looking for a feedback on Ashey.

No ending with 256.

She said she is Egyptian.

Any feedback will help.

Planning a bang session with her today.

Thanks,

John.

CharlieSheen69
06-03-23, 10:20
Where did you meet her? I heard she was with SP Alice.

Is she still available? How to contact with her?

CharlieSheen69
06-03-23, 11:05
Can anyone help me with her details?

Star1987
06-03-23, 12:08
Dear mongers, Don't hike up prices.

I have sent at least 7-8 mongers, I know sharing is caring but make sure that prices will not increases.

Her charges are 5. 5 k for 2 pops, don't hike up please.

PeterSosa8698
06-03-23, 15:34
Hello, brothers,

No ending with 256.

Any feedback will help.

Planning a bang session with her today..Bro most probably she is an Afro. Don't go above 2-3 k for 1 as that's their standard rates.

RamsayBolten
06-03-23, 19:14
Need help for members, if they know any MP having russian / europian birds? Looking to score these birds from a long time but no luck yet. Any help is appreciated. Thanks to everyone.

Cheers.

Ramsay.

RamsayBolten
06-03-23, 19:17
Hello brother, this was an amazing FR. Can you provide the contact of this bird if she is still in India? I do not have the PM facility available at this point. Is there any other way to reach out to these birds? Appreciate the help.

Cheers.

Ramsay.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

AlwaysMajama
06-04-23, 00:18
This is beautiful setup to have two factor authentication. Extremely required. Going to use it henceforth. Should be the modus operandi for all of us here. So that no bro is left high and dry and cheated by these birds / scammers henceforth.

Cancelled out on her at the last minute since had a bad Gut feeling about it.

1. She agreed on 2. 5 K from 6 K in almost 2 Seconds and needed no Negotiation.

2. Denied Video Call Confirmation or even a Photo with Hand on Head (I usually ask the Birds to Send a Photo of themselves with a Pose, Something like a Victory sign or Hand on Eyes) Incase they are not Okay with VC.

Since she denied both & sounded Arogant once I asked her for VC, decided to Cancel.

PuneRomper
06-04-23, 07:09
Have been trying to connect with them on FB and Messenger, but no response. Would anyone be kind enough to share their number?

TIA.

PleasureForYou
06-04-23, 22:50
Well sometimes love to do research although there are many pointers on this forum about BP. But finally scored into the cabicles of BP but could not fuck because no hard on.

Have been visiting BP few a times to gain confidence. This red light area is very easily assessible. My god get attracted to many girls who are into the Streets but our report says avoid them so always avoided. Entered through Kaka halwai lane and from there also you reach a Tri Junction. The road hits a building which has stairs and few mid aged ladies they sit there. Took right Nd few steps and then left gully and onto left there is a building went inside. The girl was busty took her. She said 400 but when inside the cabin almost took 1000 RS I. Then name sake of other services she took total 1000 rs. My dick initially rose seeing her but once inside the cabin it again got shrunk. Till some how I cum and moved out. Came out of the gully and took left. At the end of the street there is again some stairs where I saw a Nepali girl long time back. She was really beautiful but never saw her again.

MongShree
06-05-23, 04:44
Hello all,

Can somebody help me with Kathy's contact.

The one who is Krupa's friend and has tattoos on her body.

Wanted to try her, was really excited seeing her pics.

Thank you in advance.

Rupanthilo
06-05-23, 05:40
Have been trying to connect with them on FB and Messenger, but no response. Would anyone be kind enough to share their number?.They declined to share the number before 1st meet, at least for me and need a ref of other couples you have met.

Rupanthilo
06-05-23, 05:45
Met Ritu Kothrud last week as she is fairly close by.

Getting to her place was a hassle as I depend on Google maps a lot and she didn't share the apartment name or location till the end.

The appointment was late by around 45 minutes on a weekday (I had asked for an appointment in morning before my office starts). That set a bad tone for the meet.

On her, enough has been mentioned. She is now like a GILF, her age / wisdom showing up on her face and bod. Perky boobs though.

Cleaned me up and started blowing. I wanted only orals and she spent about 30 minutes on it. This was worth the wait. Allowed me to titfuck her and suck a while. Nearly came in her mouth.

Charges. Had discussed 5 k, she asked for 6 K at the end. This was another dampener for me.

WIR. Most likely not, unless she makes the charges 2-2.5 K, she is not worth 5 k for 1 shot.

Kalikk
06-05-23, 08:26
Hello,

I have tried Pooja Sagar, Raj Anjali and Manish Mansi. Found only Raj Anjali a vfm option and others were normal one. Was thinking of trying Anjali again but unfortunately they stopped this lifestyle as per Raj's reply in Telegram.

I was in contact with Palak Sam, but looks to have attitude issues. I asked if they are comfortable in DFK and she replied that it depends on how she felt me. She will do it if she is comfortable with me. I am more into foreplay than actual sex. So didn't went with them.

Any other fb couple reference? Preferably near Hadapsar who allows DFK and are more into foreplay.

PleasureForYou
06-05-23, 12:26
I found BP much safe when I hear about Sonagachi. Have never got courage to visit sonagachi and doesn't make any sense because the rates are also too high which starts from 3200 to 5500 and people still consider reasonable.

In Kolkata you get to fuck for 2-3 k in most of the places then why to visit a red light area taking so much risks.

Well now coming to the story of BP again I parked my car at FC road. Took an auto and reached Kaka halwai. Then again the same entrance but keep walking staright. Then you reach a place where the girls stand on both the sides. It was almost 7 and birds who were standing outside few were quite tempting in saree. Moved ahead to the main road took left and went little ahead and grabbed a ciggarrete. Then again started to walk back straight and tried to locate the building on my left which is at the tri junction but few more yards ahead. I went in. Roamed around all the floors and then came out. After coming out again took left and went till the end and found the Nepali building. Also roamed in all the floors. Came out again and this time took tight and there is one more building which I entered. It is said that this lane is same but few girls were more tempting who were standing on the opposite side of the lane. Anyways again went back to the first building I visited and went in. Settled for Rekha a North East girl who was hot and her room was at the ground floor just before taking the stairs.

But banging a busty woman with good figure is still pending. Any pointers?

For 500 fuck adventure was not bad and I felt it's quite safe.

Shreyas2023
06-05-23, 14:37
Apologies brother, I was outstation in no network zone, wasn't able to check forum. Not able to PM you.Shreyas here from Pune. One cpl gave your ref. Any ref of college or IT girl to meet in Pune.

Shreyas2023
06-05-23, 14:41
Shreyas here from Pune. Can anyone give me ref of college girl / IT girl // white foreign lady to meet in Pune. I will pay.

TusharJain
06-05-23, 18:47
Dear Bro's.

I am visiting to Pune in next week.

Requesting to share good contact. I know Pune is great city and Moger bros here are more great.

Regards.

T. J.

CcuFantasy
06-05-23, 21:01
I found BP much safe when I hear about Sonagachi. Have never got courage to visit sonagachi and doesn't make any sense because the rates are also too high which starts from 3200 to 5500 and people still consider reasonable.3. 2 K - 5. 5 K girls in SG are much better looking than most of the girls you might have dated. SG has a lot of options starting from a few hundred rupees for a Nepali / Street girl, to few thousands for bengali HW who will do dance + shot in 3 K / 1. 5 hrs to premium buildings where dance / shot starts from 3. 2 K onwards. I am visiting there from my teens and never faced any LE or other issues. Pimps will always be there to hep you navigate the area and help you find a girl in your budget. Maybe non locals find it daunting but if you have a localitie friend who can take you around you would have a different experience altogether. I remember taking so many college friends there who lost their virginity first time.

Kalikk
06-06-23, 02:42
This is around 2 month old FR. Contacted them over fb. They operate from Dighi pcmc area. I reached around 5 pm. She gave the number once I reached. I was able to see here from the opposite in her balcony. Directed me to her room. There was some guy sitting in the flat and there were kids playing around. Was bit afraid but went ahead. She directly ask me to come to room. I took 2 shots. But she doesn't looks to be my type. I am more into foreplay, although she allows, she was not much involved. And she was talking a lot and was more of mechanical. And there were lots of kids sound. With 3-4 minutes of foreplay she asked to insert and I came in 3-4 minutes. I have PE issue. So was not able to control. Next she tried her level best to make him up, but he was not budging. I finally decided to quit because I lost interest and she was not type at all.

Damage: 5 k /2 shots.

Manuy
06-06-23, 03:29
There are lots of options in near singhad road in brevistay and oyo as well as good options near baner as well.Please avoid oyos, quality is really very bad and cost too much. Not worth it.

NiksChaudhary
06-06-23, 04:38
Shreyas here from Pune. One cpl gave your ref. Any ref of college or IT girl to meet in Pune.Hi Bro,

To communicate take ISG subscription and activate PM.

Happy to help you via PM.

DankStoic
06-06-23, 06:32
I vaguely remember someone posting her pic in this thread previously. The profile is now showing up on MR under Pune. Seems too good to be true. Does any brother have experience with her?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/disha-independent-girl-cam-real-meet-indian

Sen Sex
06-06-23, 06:53
While on the topic of rimming let me contribute a little.

Now a days I am hunting thru FB couples and recently visited Riya Raj couple.

This is a gujju couple having small apartment in Chakan area. Hubby gave a sob story of loosing money in business, partner deceiving him etc.

Riya was of quite thin frame and very small assets but quite ok face.

Service was ok nothing great but one surprise offer was of rimming. In fact she was more eager to lick you around and below shaft and around A hole than taking the real thing in mouth. I enjoyed it although not finding it repeatable due to their location and also very thin body frame.

They are easy to find on FB so please don't flood my inbox.

Getting a finger inserted in your a hole or getting your a hole rubbed is not rimming. Rimming is getting your a hole licked. Lot of people have misconception hence just put my 2 cent.

Sen Sex
06-06-23, 06:56
I contacted her on whatsapp, even mentioned the reference word.

She read the messages but didn't bother to reply at all.

Is that her normal behaviour?

Dear mongers, Don't hike up prices.

I have sent at least 7-8 mongers, I know sharing is caring but make sure that prices will not increases.

Her charges are 5. 5 k for 2 pops, don't hike up please.

JohnLove18
06-06-23, 07:01
Hello, brothers,

No ending with 256.

Any feedback will help.

Planning a bang session with her today.

Thanks,

John.Ashley afro-.

Thanks fo many bro who were kind enough to provide the feedback on Ashley.

Yday contacted her and setup a meeting.

She is no where near to her WhatsApp profile but thta I can realize after reaching to her den.

But guys. Awesome experience.

I have gone into heven after she started rimming.

She is too foot at her service.

She is huge I Mean 6 feet.

40 38 46.

Big boobs.

Big g*the.

Nice DFK but you have to ask her.

Her foreplay is really good she don't allow you to come and ask for wait till last minute.

Overall good, may repeat as she is nearby and I am BJ and rimming fan.

JohnLove18
06-06-23, 07:04
Apologies brother, I was outstation in no network zone, wasn't able to check forum. Not able to PM you.No worries bro.

I don't have subscription so don't have PM. Can you just help me with Niks Naina couple on FB, I am contacting them with same profile so if you can refer me and that's will do probably.

Many thanks in advance.

Shahiste72
06-06-23, 08:56
Please clear your inbox so I can reply.

SachinHot
06-06-23, 09:05
Can anyone who have tried all of three couples mentioned compare and tell who is more better and value for money? Couples: Rohan Pari, Sagar Pooja, Mahesh Payal? Although I wanted to try Raj. Anjali couple but they are out of business now, they have left this lifestyle they had posted on facebook, so only 3 options I know about are Rohan Pari, Sagar Pooja, Mahesh Payal, who is better among them? My fetish is for big boobs and fair colour girl, other than this 3 girls mentioned if you guys know any other better choice, kindly let me know too. Thanks in advance.

Ulalaulala123
06-06-23, 10:14
Two of the spa girls I knew have gotten married. They have deleted all their posts from their social media which would have given any hint of their spa history. Both the guys are from Hindi belt it seems and both the chicks from NE / North Bengal side.

Just wondering if these guys did any kind of due diligence before getting hitched. I think it's highly risky marrying someone from another place, especially if you don't know them. Feel kinda sad for them.

Obviously not going to share their info here as seems they have moved on.

Shreyas2023
06-06-23, 11:53
Hi single male here. Any contact in Pune?

Man In India
06-06-23, 12:52
PleasureForYou Bro.

While this is not challenge your liking towards BP, I think in a way it is not right to compare BP and SG. Both are different.

SG experience is completely different from BP experience. In fact, one should go to CCU to experience SG. Even without going in to safety and beauty aspects, I would say it is an awesome experience.

Mii.

3. 2 K - 5. 5 K girls in SG are much better looking than most of the girls you might have dated. SG has a lot of options starting from a few hundred rupees for a Nepali / Street girl, to few thousands for bengali HW who will do dance + shot in 3 K / 1. 5 hrs to premium buildings where dance / shot starts from 3. 2 K onwards. I am visiting there from my teens and never faced any LE or other issues. Pimps will always be there to hep you navigate the area and help you find a girl in your budget. Maybe non locals find it daunting but if you have a localitie friend who can take you around you would have a different experience altogether. I remember taking so many college friends there who lost their virginity first time.

I found BP much safe when I hear about Sonagachi. Have never got courage to visit sonagachi and doesn't make any sense because the rates are also too high which starts from 3200 to 5500 and people still consider reasonable.

In Kolkata you get to fuck for 2-3 k in most of the places then why to visit a red light area taking so much risks.

Man In India
06-06-23, 13:10
PleasureForYou Bro.

While this is not challenge your liking towards BP, I think in a way it is not right to compare BP and SG. Both are different.

SG experience is completely different from BP experience. In fact, one should go to CCU to experience SG. Even without going in to safety and beauty aspects, I would say it is an awesome experience.

Mii.

3. 2 K - 5. 5 K girls in SG are much better looking than most of the girls you might have dated. SG has a lot of options starting from a few hundred rupees for a Nepali / Street girl, to few thousands for bengali HW who will do dance + shot in 3 K / 1. 5 hrs to premium buildings where dance / shot starts from 3. 2 K onwards. I am visiting there from my teens and never faced any LE or other issues. Pimps will always be there to hep you navigate the area and help you find a girl in your budget. Maybe non locals find it daunting but if you have a localitie friend who can take you around you would have a different experience altogether. I remember taking so many college friends there who lost their virginity first time.

PuneRomper
06-06-23, 15:05
What was the damage bro.

While on the topic of rimming let me contribute a little.

Now a days I am hunting thru FB couples and recently visited Riya Raj couple.

This is a gujju couple having small apartment in Chakan area. Hubby gave a sob story of loosing money in business, partner deceiving him etc.

Riya was of quite thin frame and very small assets but quite ok face.

Service was ok nothing great but one surprise offer was of rimming. In fact she was more eager to lick you around and below shaft and around A hole than taking the real thing in mouth. I enjoyed it although not finding it repeatable due to their location and also very thin body frame.

They are easy to find on FB so please don't flood my inbox.

RamsayBolten
06-06-23, 17:51
I was suspicious of her cause of price and photos, so decided to have video call for which she asked 1 k. Before paying she said that you can call directly after payment. But when I did the call, she did not pick up. After 2 try a man picked it up, so I cut the call. After that for few hours she did not reply to my text. After couple of hours she called me just for 2 second and did not say anything at all. And when I asked to call again, she said no timepassers allowed. With this kind of interaction, seems like a fake profile to me. But let me know if you try.

I vaguely remember someone posting her pic in this thread previously. The profile is now showing up on MR under Pune. Seems too good to be true. Does any brother have experience with her?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/disha-independent-girl-cam-real-meet-indian

MatureMan29
06-06-23, 18:37
Thanks a lot NewCasual, Sushant24 and Nike bro for willingly sharing her contact.

Met her last Monday at her usual den in KN. Was little worried since no ids were asked. And being a little cautious types, I was worried for the entire time there. With ids I generally feel lot safer.

Contacted her on WhatsApp and as she was available the next day, fixed the deed at 7 pm. Contrary to the earlier FRs, she was bang on time there. Doubt she might be already relaxing there after her earlier session with someone.

Asked her to take bath, which she obliged. Me too had bath separately and after coming out she was willingly submissive. But what a chatterbox. I was annoyed within first few minutes itself and started with the foreplay to shut her mouth up. She is a very good kisser. Started fondling her while kissing and proceeded to the bed. Got her on me and was kneading her ass while kissing her continuously. She was giving attention to the Johnny very early on in the deed and was rubbing it with her hands and body. Went ahead with BBJ, which was good but not of my types since I do not enjoy the toothy and sloppy ones. Any day I would rate BJ by Ritu to be superlative. After a long BJ through which I was also fingering her, I started hump in doggy and after 3-4 minutes came in doggy itself since she was thrusting and milking it perfectly while moving her buttocks in circular motion.

After cleaning ourselves, took a little break and started with a prolonged foreplay, BJ and fuck sessions. In second round I tried wot and finally came in missionary. Overall a good experience. W.

Damages 6 K + 1. 3 K for her pod.

Totally vfm by Pune standards.

Sensed that now a days she is damn buys and meeting many guys everyday. So I would not contact her again for atleast couple of months but will definitely try her after couple of months.

Ulalaulala123
06-06-23, 18:50
She is asking 10 k for 2. I know the rate here is mentioned 8 k for 2 but she's not budging. Also she sent her photo but asking my photu as well. Should I send as a disappearing one?

PleasureForYou
06-06-23, 20:08
PleasureForYou Bro.

Mii.OK will try SG someday. Actually in Kolkata birds are easily available for 3 k so that is why never felt to go to SG. And also have got mixed reviews venturing alone or without SPs.

PagalGuy2022
06-07-23, 03:55
Hi guys has anyone tried private video call with the actresses like sapna sappu, nehal vadoliya etc. They are charging a bomb. Actually I want to have sex with them.

SpicenMatrix
06-07-23, 07:34
Thanks guys. I tried to bug the guy. Seems its some random guy who is operating the profile. May be he has other girls or someways to earn money. I'm surprised why no negative reports, yet on MR

I was suspicious of her cause of price and photos, so decided to have video call for which she asked 1 k. Before paying she said that you can call directly after payment. But when I did the call, she did not pick up. After 2 try a man picked it up, so I cut the call. After that for few hours she did not reply to my text. After couple of hours she called me just for 2 second and did not say anything at all. And when I asked to call again, she said no timepassers allowed. With this kind of interaction, seems like a fake profile to me. But let me know if you try..

RamsayBolten
06-07-23, 08:49
If you check there are only 2 reviews, one of them being a 3 star and still it talks good about the girl and no negative point. That is also kinda suspicious. And MR Pune is just crap right now. So many unverified fake profiles.

Thanks guys. I tried to bug the guy. Seems its some random guy who is operating the profile. May be he has other girls or someways to earn money. I'm surprised why no negative reports, yet on MR

RamsayBolten
06-07-23, 09:07
This is my first FR. Hoping I can do justice to it.

So after reading 2 of the reviews here, I decided to check out this spa. Went in and took a 60 min massage. The manager quoted 2. 8 k and was not ready to take less, so finally paid and asked for thai girl. He sent me to the room near to the reception. After 5 minutes came the girl. Must be in her early thirties. We talked a bit and then she started the massage.

After 10 minutes of massage she asked if I wanted any extras. Said yes and everything was on the table. Was interested in FS, so went for FS. We agreed on 5 k for that. After 5 min of more massage we started the deed. She removed the disposal and started playing with johnny. After that she removed her clothes and all I can say is that her body was perfect. Medium sized boobs, little bit of ass, almost flat tummy and clean kitty. After that she went down and start stroking johnny. She had brought wet wipes and tissue paper, so cleaned johnny and herself with it. After that she started the BJ. It has to one of the best I have ever got. Her mouth was like a heaven. After 5 minutes of BJ went for the deed. First she lie down at the corner of the table and did her while standing. She was tight so felt like could came early. So after 5 min stopped and got the BJ again. Again went for 5 minutes. After that started doing her in missi. Did her for 10 more min and then came. After that we took a shower together. Got cleaned up.

After that asked her if she meet outside, she said no. But she gave her number and said if you are coming next time just ping her. If I want to try another bird, she can send photos of other birds. After that got ready and left the spa.

Overall an amazing experience. Would go again and try a differemt bird. Also any other spas in kp that I can try? Appreciate the help.

Sen Sex
06-07-23, 09:17
5 k for 2 sessions.

What was the damage bro.

Bhamsookh1
06-07-23, 11:46

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/disha-independent-girl-cam-real-meet-indianShe is a pimp and pics are not of hers or her girl's.

Bhamsookh1
06-07-23, 11:57
She is asking 10 k for 2. I know the rate here is mentioned 8 k for 2 but she's not budging. Also she sent her photo but asking my photu as well. Should I send as a disappearing one?Yes she is legit no harm in sending her pic. Its ok even you don't send her. 8 k is right for her for 2 shots. Time doesn't matter. She was cheated in past by some mongers and is scared of non genuine guys hence asks for pics.

Rishabh11
06-07-23, 20:48
Any kind soul please PM me the digits of Ashley and Koyal, I broke my mongering sim due to some issues so lost all the contact.

Rupanthilo
06-08-23, 03:33
Did Pooja yesterday. We had been chatting for sometime on FB and she recently reached out to me.

Since my afternoon was clear in the midst of the working day, I confirmed, after Pooja did a VC on Messenger (no number till meet).

Drive of around 28 Km: have to navigate very tight lanes to reach her place. Parking on main road.

Pooja, Sagar and Kid were all in the house. Kid kept running out every two minutes from the other room, which was bit un-nerving.

Had asked Pooja about drinks. She wanted whisky, I got beer for myself. She roasted some peanuts, while I made myself comfortable in the bedroom. Sagar also chatted for a while.

After few pegs (only Pooja in bedroom), asked her to take off her top (had requested to wear a saree). Bit of fondling and then asked her to start blowing. Her BJ skills are good.

She was licking me all over the body as well and had to keep shoving her mouth on top of dick. Suckled boobs in between. They are droopy but nice. Tit fucked for a while, then fucked her in doggy and came.

Good experience.

Body. Nicer than several I have met so far - 6/10.

Face. Okay, nothing to rave about - 5/10.

Boobs. Good - 7/10.

Charges - 4 k for 1, 6 k for 2.

WIR. Definitely.

Gangster83
06-08-23, 10:28
Hey guys.

I am in Pune now, looking for a cool chick for whole night.

Looking to score good looking, slim and someone who can hold a good conversation.

Budget upto 25 k is also okay.

Got a reference for girl name Surbi, on Telegram.

Any feedback on her. Asking for 25 k whole night.

Good SP contact will also do, I really like Thai women, so if that's an option.

Staying at a 5 star property.

AnishHookUp
06-08-23, 10:30
Recently moved back to Pune and connected to old SP. He sent Angel, who also operates as an indie.

She is very young, must be in early 20's. Curvy with perky boobs, but sexy to grab given her young age.

After meeting I noticed her ID card wasn't really her, couldve caused serious issue in hotel. Thankfully they never took her card.

Doesn't really speak much, answers bare minimum during conversations. Drinks and smokes, but don't expect intimate conversations.

Coming to deed, this is where she shines. Was skeptical about her involvement, given the sparse conversation. But the moment I laid my lips on her, she reciprocated with her lips, tongue and hand grabbing back of my head. Was delighted to suck on her young perky nipples, and started fingering her kitty. She was super wait and was enjoying every movement. Whenever my face was near her, she was madly kissing / licking it, which was super hot. She then proceeded for BBBJ. It wasn't that great, not at least for my liking. Very mechanical. Pounded and finished in missionary right after that.

Face: 7 chubby Girl Next door.

Body: 7 chubby, but young.

Boobs: 8 small but perky.

Service: 8 Loved the foreplay. BJ was a turnoff for me.

Damage: 8 k.

WIR. Yes. For the foreplay.

Caution. If taking to hotel. Check on ID, as it can be an issue.

BarneyStin2015
06-08-23, 10:37
Hi brother messaged you a nice SP within your budget.

Hey guys.

Looking to score good looking, slim and someone who can hold a good conversation.

Staying at a 5 star property.

Jay2468
06-08-23, 12:26
Hey guys.

Staying at a 5 star property.Is she Surbi or Surbhi P?

AshyPal
06-08-23, 12:42
Can anyone help me with her details?Have you got her number bro please share if you have any other.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Gangster83
06-08-23, 14:12
Yes its Surbhi P.

Is she Surbi or Surbhi P?

DadFuck
06-08-23, 18:11
Is she Surbi or Surbhi P?Bro 15 k is fair price for her rest urs decision.