PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Dev Khanna
10-19-12, 19:59
His colleague came pretty quick and we went to the flat, he showed me one girl but she wasnt the one I had finalised in the pic, so I told the SP that I don't want this girl. I showed him the pic and told him that, 'this is what I want'. Now he started convincing me that the female he showed me was better than the one I was asking for. He told me that the female I wanted won't do DFK but this female will do everything and blah blah. .I also had a similar exp yesterday. My SP sent me a pic, I finalized everything and reached his place. He told me to see the girl but she was not the one I had finalized. He started saying like she is more good in services and all. Tried convincing me, but I left the place stating "let me know when the pic girl is available".

IronCock
10-20-12, 10:21
Hi,

Just wondering if we they allow BP gals to go outdoors. Any reference of safe place where I will find good quality?

Pl do share.

Thanks

Anandsuma
10-20-12, 13:52
Today Johny was real HOT and needed some action. So called up my regular SP. He said there is a newbee from Mumbai, just for tow days. He quoted 4K ST.

As usual I negotiate with him, so decided to take a chance. So we met on the Mumbai. Pune road. I got bowled over by the beauty, so decided to have her for the full night.

I already have an empty flat so decided take her there.

Great boobs and curvy body. Exploration started with a bath together and a very ice BBJ. Then I made her lie down and almost fucked her in her mouth.

I had 5 rounds with her throughout the night, in all positions, including an unsuccessful attempt to penetrate her ass. She said yes initially, but gave p due to pain.

Bad luck there.

Overall a great experience for 6K.

Will definitely have her again

Shoban
10-21-12, 17:34
Hi everybody,

I know a lodge named as s*g*are lodge on Pune-satara road there you can get average type girls for almost 1800-2000 for ST. I tried two times the service was average.

Please I request to all of fellow friends to please send me some mobile numbers of cheap independent call girls & please no pimps involved.

Member #4440
10-22-12, 13:04
Due to some I was in Pune today. With the ref. Of my friend got a no. Of independent who is very strict and not a professional business lady. She is doing some business but now hardly need a money so does very rarely In Pune and Mumbai.

I called her at morning at fixed a meeting at versha 2 pm. Before she quoted 8k for ST but settled on 7k. She cames on black activa scarf and goggles. Short but medium height upto 5, slim body but broad hips. 36 boobs. Plus point is big boobs as compare to body. She came in room removed her scarf a fare small face girls age 34 yrs still unmarried that may be a reason. We ordered a vodka two bottles Little chit chat for introduction. Then DFK good one GFE, we undressed to each other. Very tight boobs her big size, brown nipples. Then we started drink. Then gone wash room started shower she wanted anal so spread KY jelly in running shower inserted johny in doggy position. Oh god very tight ass did stroking 10 min then came out wash room On bed again started anal lastly removed cover and came in mouth She swallowed liquid I like to spread liquid on her boobs very nice exp.

For second round we finished our drink she does not have drink habit so seems handout I like itThen girls on top position. We enjoyed lot and this time finished in missionary.

Nice exp. I will try again her.

Asamitss
10-23-12, 05:35
Due to some I was in Pune today. With the ref. Of my friend got a no. Of independent who is very strict and not a professional business lady. She is doing some business but now hardly need a money so does very rarely In Pune and Mumbai.

I called her at morning at fixed a meeting at versha 2 pm. Before she quoted 8k for ST but settled on 7k. She cames on black activa scarf and goggles. Short but medium height upto 5, slim body but broad hips. 36 boobs. Plus point is big boobs as compare to body. She came in room removed her scarf a fare small face girls age 34 yrs still unmarried that may be a reason. We ordered a vodka two bottles Little chit chat for introduction. Then DFK good one GFE, we undressed to each other. Very tight boobs her big size, brown nipples. Then we started drink. Then gone wash room started shower she wanted anal so spread KY jelly in running shower inserted johny in doggy position. Oh god very tight ass did stroking 10 min then came out wash room On bed again started anal lastly removed cover and came in mouth She swallowed liquid I like to spread liquid on her boobs very nice exp.

For second round we finished our drink she does not have drink habit so seems handout I like itThen girls on top position. We enjoyed lot and this time finished in missionary.

Nice exp. I will try again her.Hi can you please share mesg the number of the lady on [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Please please.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

LoverboyJerico
10-23-12, 11:52
Just tried sonia! Below average in looks. Big tummy. But Awesome service. Tried her in all positions. Very co-operative. Even offered me a couple of drinks which I did take. Service is good. Started with lots of. DFk BBBJ. All was done. Banged in cowgirl, then doggy and then missionary. Pics to follow soon. Paid 7 K for 3 hrs. 3 fucks. Complete GFE. Didn't feel even a minute that I was with some paid girl.

Ratings :

Looks : 6/10.

Figure : 5/10.

Service : 8/10.

Damage : 7 K

WIR : don't know. Maybe.

Attitude : Very good, very co-operative. Just don't bargain. She doesn't like it and also service reduces with price reduction. Yes! She does that.

Ready to share with others only on exchange of Independent call girls

Sitting Duck
10-23-12, 18:53
You say she has big tummy, but not fat right? Also boobs are nice and ample? She likes to wear sunglasses? Anyway will eagerly await your pics. I believe this might be the same Sonia I have met a couple of times and yes, she is give a nice GFE.

Just tried sonia! Below average in looks. Big tummy. But Awesome service. Tried her in all positions. Very co-operative. Even offered me a couple of drinks which I did take. Service is good. Started with lots of. DFk BBBJ. All was done. Banged in cowgirl, then doggy and then missionary. Pics to follow soon. Paid 7 K for 3 hrs. 3 fucks. Complete GFE. Didn't feel even a minute that I was with some paid girl.

Ratings :

Looks : 6/10.

Figure : 5/10.

Service : 8/10.

Damage : 7 K

WIR : don't know. Maybe.

Attitude : Very good, very co-operative. Just don't bargain. She doesn't like it and also service reduces with price reduction. Yes! She does that.

Ready to share with others only on exchange of Independent call girls

Member #4440
10-25-12, 03:33
I have got many request demanding conact no. Of that 34 yrs lady. They have given assurance of exchanging their contact but still I don't have received. I want to tell them I they deceives me I will inform that lady not to deal with any further contact Because she is not professional and not need any money by earn from this profession.

DebonairDelhi
10-25-12, 18:42
Hi guys,

I would be in Pune for an official visit and would like to have some action.

Would request fellow members to help out with few contacts.

I have never tried a firang, so would be a great oppertunity if someone could provide lead to one.

An independent would also be great, also if members could suggest some good 4 star property at 3k to 4k.

I assure favour would be surely returned for contacts in Delhi, with respect to spa, independent and SP.

Please help me to make the most of this oppertunity.

My budget is arround 6k, and I am boob lover, so nice racks requested.

Thanks everyone

Siidharth
10-25-12, 21:03
Hi,

Just wondering if we they allow BP gals to go outdoors. Any reference of safe place where I will find good quality?

Pl do share.

ThanksHi buddy. Well 90 % of the girls in BP won't come outdoors. Only a few, like the one's standing out on the road will come but they might just loot you so avoid them. Better go to those big buildings and have a short session there itself without hurting the pockets just for a quick relief. Happy mongering buddy.

Stun Gun
10-26-12, 13:08
Hi All,

Yes, I keep exploring CL / Loc. Thus here is another story of an unsuccessful exploit.

Some 2-3 days back there was this ad titled "Fun with benefits - 22" on Pune Loc. There was no phone number or mail ID in the ad. I responded with my profile, made-up of course. It was answered within 10 minutes. We exchanged mail on loc for 2-3 days and finally today, she gave me her mail ID and invited for a chat. Gist of all this communication is,

She is a student doing her "Masters in Personnel Management" in Bharti, living in Sadashiv Peth. She is now in financial trouble, needs 15k, her parents can't help, has no friends who can help, hence resorted to advertising in loc / personals / casual encounters / women looking for men. She is in this kind of financial trouble for the 1st time and understands the risk involved in such advertising, but has no other option, says she. BTW, she discovered loc and this route for making some money by accident. She is ready to meet me at some agreed meeting point and then we can proceed to a safe hotel and then she is "ready for every thing", but not ready to mail me her pic. :rolleyes:

She might understand the risk of meeting a stranger, so do I. She was ready to take the risk, so was I. Then what went wrong? Well, it was in the payment part. She wanted 15k. But, being a person of limited means, I offered only 3k and promised that the other 12k could be contributed by my friends. Obviously, this reference to friends was to you guys here.

I don't know why she did not like this idea :confused:, and she said bye. So guys, that was the end of another not-happy-ending story. :o

Cheers,

Hammer893
10-26-12, 13:13
Hello there members (Juinors and Seniors).

I am new here just became a member on the 24th. Would like to receive some leads on my PM with regards to nice MP / SP on Solapur Road, starting from Mag*p*ta, Had*sar, even if any leads in the can't*ent area. I am a fresher and looking in the range of 3-4K for a ST (2 sessions). Your feedback shall be appreciated. Looking forward for some inputs on my PM.

Cheers

Hammer893
10-26-12, 13:31
After a hietus, I had time to monger. Looking at females at college corner like one symbi college in Vimannagar, you get a feeling that though available hooking up one of them could be difficult unless you are in college circle and young urself! Mp option with HJ seems like playing game without any exercise! The only practical option is through agent [sp] selling his wares but that's precisely what Indian law makers / LE are trying to ban due to their archaic mindset of 'crook middlemen and explioted gullible uneducated girls " But can you imagine how difficult life would be for a babe who has to do her own marketing to secure next customer and also toil in between servicing previously secured customer. With educated females who understand what's good for her; the law maker must step out off his task as protector and should concentrate upon educating everybody upto 12th standard which is universal standard for educatedness!

Having rejected all offering from 3 SPs due to bodily reason's of being not enough curvy, I settled for one Uzbek, who was 22 yrs old of firm bodied 11 std pass, but double the rate [10k] including place! As usual it turned out to be a 1 hour game of sex exercise without any complaints, continuous position switch with GFE-DATY, DFK! It seems that Indian babes must undergo one year sex education course to clear their notions which so detrimental for a good game of sex which even Chinese babes seem to have mastered!Hey Praj,

Nice to read your FR. I am new to the forum, but would be glad if you could send me the details of the sp on my PM. It will be highly appreciated and I will surely give my feedback. Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers

Hammer893
10-26-12, 13:50
I have a few contact not tried yet so want to share you. But my conditions is that you have to share your rating with me. I can't take trial of every human so any genuine who can share his conact (independent or CG) may pm me for that.

Mine contact are NIsha from hadpasar, swargate girls, hema from hadapsar, so on.Hi there, I am new to this. When you mentioned Hadapsar, I thought I hit a jackpot. I go to solapur road, very often and many times need a stress buster on the way back. I would like to receive some leads. Could you please PM me the same. It will be highly appreciated and obviously with a feedback.

Thank you

Hammer893
10-26-12, 14:38
Guys, I am looking for the CIS be*es in Pune. Their names are M*ina and Al*why.

Please if anyone has any leads to them or their SP, I shall be highly greatful.

Awaiting your feedback.

Cheers

Ank86
10-26-12, 15:22
I have got many request demanding conact no. Of that 34 yrs lady. They have given assurance of exchanging their contact but still I don't have received. I want to tell them I they deceives me I will inform that lady not to deal with any further contact Because she is not professional and not need any money by earn from this profession.I am ready to exchange numbers if you interested.

KunalBb
10-27-12, 08:43
Hello everyone,

Am back after a long break from ISG.

Shall be putting up a couple of long pending reports of my experience in Pune thanks to 2 members. Stungun and vivkum48.

Shall post both the reports soon.

Ciao,

Kunalbb

DebonairDelhi
10-27-12, 14:49
Hi guys,

Please help me with some good contacts for Pune.

I will be in the city on Thursday and want to make the most of the occasion.

I promise to return favours with contacts in Delhi And Mumbai

Please

Member #4403
10-28-12, 06:40
Guys,

Got 2 numbers of chicks. One from KP named Eliza number ending 356 and another one named sonali fm pimpri number ending 725.

The one from Pimpri calls at Bhonsari for the first time.

Need FR of the 2 gals. KP chick sounded good on phone. Has anyone tried them?

PuneRocks
10-28-12, 11:45
Guys,

Got 2 numbers of chicks. One from KP named Eliza number ending 356 and another one named sonali fm pimpri number ending 725.

The one from Pimpri calls at Bhonsari for the first time.

Need FR of the 2 gals. KP chick sounded good on phone. Has anyone tried them?Hello all. Iam fresher to this site so need some helping hands to become exp. So vivek can you please share your exp after you visit in KP and please share all contact number.

Andres1
10-28-12, 13:15
Stungun, your PM was amazing and well framed. Its a superb insight and clearly shows experience. I appreciate it. Do let me know if you are in Mumbai and we could meet up for a round of drinks at a place of your choice. Bill on me dude! .

Masti Baba
10-29-12, 07:49
Hi All,

Yes, I keep exploring CL / Loc. Thus here is another story of an unsuccessful exploit.

Some 2-3 days back there was this ad titled "Fun with benefits. 22" on Pune Loc. There was no phone number or mail I'd in the ad. I responded with my profile, made-up of course. It was answered within 10 minutes. We exchanged mail on loc for 2-3 days and finally today, she gave me her mail I'd and invited for a chat. Gist of all this communication is, I think I have seen similar ads (benefit with fun) in Mumbai loc also. It was some time ago. I asked for a ST cost for which there was no reply.

Man In India
10-29-12, 16:04
A family friend, recently shifted to PS, had requested me to receive his guests, who are not localites, and to take them to his place. I had mentioned they should take right at the signal (while coming from Pune) where I would wait. To summarize, I was waiting on the road that goes towards Shivar Garden, immediately after signal.

I was waiting in front of a shop that sales tyres (a prominent shop). I had to wait for quite some time, while I noticed a girl coming out from the adjacent building (three storied building to the right of the tyre shop). Although I thought that the girl was SW kind of, I didn't pay much attention. After some time, say 10/15 minutes, another girl came out. And one more again. By now I was very sure what kind of girls these are.

There were some cars outside (not the cabs) and the drivers seemed to be asking those girls to get in their cars. After some time, those girls went back to the building. Of the two or three returned, one surely was college girl type and would be VFM.

For obvisous reasons, I couldn't follow them or wait for long. However I am posting this report so that friends on the forum could take a look, just in case someone wants too.

Stun Gun
10-30-12, 09:57
Hi All,

Disclaimer : Again not a FR, no nudity, no sex but only some techniques. And yes, very long. Skip if not interested.

Some time back I had posted part-1 of this locanto-lead. Here is the link to it.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1302764#post1302764

Well, one day she replied and we continued communicating over mail+chat, in fits & bursts with long interludes in between. The long and short of it is,

She hadn't put the pics on internet & wanted to know the link. I gave her a link, but did not disclose how I got to those links. How I got to those links, was very simple, the great google image search. Then she asked me about what to do with the pics floating on the web. I told her that nothing can be done about those pics which have already leaked. But she could remove / make private all her pics / albums on social networking sites so that further leakages do not happen.

She said, she was a 25 yo HW, hubby mostly abroad, living with in-laws in MagarPatta. She feels lonely and one day said "I badly want to get laid". I, of course, offered to help fulfil her wish & meet her requirement. But at the same time counselled her to think about it once more, saying that she could get a guilt feeling of having cheated on her hubby. She said, she wants to continue. Money part was not at all raised and hence I was thinking that this could be a FWB with only gifts in kind involved. She suggested home for a place. I strongly suggested a public place for the first meeting. Then came the modality of making the contact. I asked for her cell number. In turn she said she will call me & I should give her my number. Well, I gave her my mongering mobile number. After some time I received text messages saying "xxx, hi dear". I replied appropriately. Next SMS was "xxx uummma". But guys this is not the important part.

The most important part was that, those SMSs were sent from a number starting with 5. I hope all you guys here know that all the advertiser / bulk SMS senders' numbers start with 5 in India. Looked like an advertising outfit or worse still a company peddling phone-sex. I was in 2 minds about whether to call it or not. I do not know what could be the damages. I would not mind if they bill on a pay per use basis. But what if they subscribe me to a very expensive value added service and keep on debiting on a daily basis. Finally I thought, what the heck, maximum loss would be INR 90 (balance on my pre-paid SIM card at that time) and loss of my mongering mobile number. Thus I called that number & not unsurprisingly I was asked to choose a language between English, Kannada & Tamil. I chose English and heard some blah blah for about 30 secs and disconnected. Till now I have been debited INR 20 and I am keeping my fingers crossed about whether my SIM card balance will be debited tomorrow, day-after-tomorrow on a daily basis. If they start debiting on a daily basis, I will have to throw away this SIM card and get a new one. Which means re-establish the contact with all my contacts from a new number. Some times this contact re-establishment from a new number can get difficult and I am hoping that I would not have to do that. Let me wait & see. So guys, that was the end of another not-happy-ending-story.

My Confusion :

1. If she was a scammer or if that was a scam company, why did they engage me in dialog for a good long 6-months. Usually scammers tend to con / dupe you as early as possible & dis-appear.

2. Based on the language choices offered, this outfit seems to be mainly meant for customers in Karnatak and Tamil Nadu. Then why were they targetting me who had clearly stated in the very begining that I was from Pune.

3. I ran a trace on the IP address/s got from the headers of mails received from her. Most of the times the location pointed to a connection in Nasik. Once it was from Mumbai. Surprisingly all those were indicated to be "static" allocations. I was really, really surprised about the static allocation, but thought may be she was sending mails from her work PC. BTW, twice the IP address traces pointed to Lucknow and "dynamic" allocation.

Any hints? Any kind soul who will clear my confusion? It seems I am, now-a-days, a very confused person.

Cheers,

Member #4440
10-30-12, 14:24
Hi friends,

Some had posted she is infected, now that doubt become clear that she must be infected. Because after session with her I was also experience the same skin infection. So be carefull and hygienic sex with her as she provide BBJ without cover and became very horny during sex. Even johny can get in direct contact to anal or her vagina.

Be carefull because we lost over boy control after getting drunk.

Rajeshj
10-30-12, 17:48
Yes its a true news as my frined got infected and suffered from herpes. Still need 3-4 months to recover from it.

She is horny and gives all type of services an*l sex, ana* riming, CIM, tea deaping. So be careful to use such girls who gives such type of services.

Be carefull guys before suggesting such infected girls.

Have safe fun.

Hi friends,

Some had posted she is infected, now that doubt become clear that she must be infected. Because after session with her I was also experience the same skin infection. So be carefull and hygienic sex with her as she provide BBJ without cover and became very horny during sex. Even johny can get in direct contact to anal or her vagina.

Raounited
10-31-12, 05:29
Yes its a true news as my frined got infected and suffered from herpes. Still need 3-4 months to recover from it.FYI, Herpes is not curable.

MrWonderful
10-31-12, 06:35
Hi friends,

Yes its a true news as my frined got infected and suffered from herpes. Still need 3-4 months to recover from it.

She is horny and gives all type of services an*l sex, ana* riming, CIM, tea deaping. So be careful to use such girls who gives such type of services.

Be carefull guys before suggesting such infected girls.

Have safe fun.Ujwala, you too might be suffering from Herps. Visit a skin specialist as soon as possible.

Rajesh, Herpes has got "NO cure" my friend.

PuneRocks
10-31-12, 15:49
Dear Vivkum,

You PM was highly appreciated. I have also replied your PM through a PM and requested a few more details as I am new to Pune area.

Request your feedback.

Regards,

HammerHi Hammer.

Can you please share contact number of shilpa from hadapsar. Please please on my personal mail [Email address deleted by Admin]

Please iam waiting. I will activate PM but after few days later. So waiting for your rep

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

NewbeePune
11-01-12, 04:32
A family friend, recently shifted to PS, had requested me to receive his guests, who are not localites, and to take them to his place. I had mentioned they should take right at the signal (while coming from Pune) where I would wait. To summarize, I was waiting on the road that goes towards Shivar Garden, immediately after signal.

I was waiting in front of a shop that sales tyres (a prominent shop). I had to wait for quite some time, while I noticed a girl coming out from the adjacent building (three storied building to the right of the tyre shop).MII, are you talking about hotel S* at S* chowk at the entry of PS area. (no of *represents no. Of letters).

LoverboyJerico
11-02-12, 05:30
Good that you guys are alerting friends on the forum. Would like to add that if the skin infection is herpes, then it is incurable. You can take medication and the infection will go for the time being but will reappear all your life at short intervals. Better check with some doctor specializing on that.

Hey guys even one of my friends confirmed he had some skin infection after session with smita. He had to take a medication for 3 weeks to recover.

Guys be safe.

Thanks.

Sam

Ank86
11-02-12, 08:44
Hai. Thanks for the hep you doing for fellow mongers like. I tried this LOCNATO shit 3 times but all the time my exp was bad. Well can you share some of your cntact if possible it will be very kind of you as I am new to eat & don't have any contacts right now but will give you in future. Do let me know if you can.

Hi,

Thanks again to alert me.

I have stated this forum using since last month but I am a monger in Pune from last 9 yrs. There are some good monger like you on this forum. I always appriciate them and will be proud that I am in contact with them.

We have to help each other. This field or prostitute business is some what to hoon pine wala business hai. Our role is to aware all new babay not to tell them that go to LOCANTO or Pune mirror ad. We have to guide them whether it is safe or not. Most pimp cheats ue by providing lw quality girls.

My intention is to guide people in this dirty field where they can get best. But I also have experienced some bad habit like not to give easily contact to other eddy people. Those have to know that these prostitute is not your property so why are you hiding their contact. Xxx is the need of every one we can't resist them.

Finally I want to say help each other, guide them by using this forum.

Bye friend

Together we can make a different.

Ujwala.

Stun Gun
11-04-12, 05:11
--- Can you please share contact number of shilpa from hadapsar. ---
--- Well can you share some of your cntact if possible ---Posting of contacts (mail I'd, Phone number etc.) is not allowed on the open forum. You need to have PM facility for doing that. You can consider buying subscription to get PM facility.

--- Are there any other ways to get this info. ---Ads in TOI, PM or known in-call places are some other sources. RTFF this thread for in-call places. BTW, loc ads with phone number are fairly good contacts, I have tried it myself once. The only dis-advantage with loc ads is that the outing turns out to be a bit expensive, because of the multiple layers of isolation involved.

Cheers,

KenTheRockstar
11-05-12, 13:58
Posting of contacts (mail I'd, Phone number etc.) is not allowed on the open forum. You need to have PM facility for doing that. You can consider buying subscription to get PM facility.

Ads in TOI, PM or known in-call places are some other sources. RTFF this thread for in-call places. BTW, loc ads with phone number are fairly good contacts, I have tried it myself once. The only dis-advantage with loc ads is that the outing turns out to be a bit expensive, because of the multiple layers of isolation involved.

Cheers, Thanks for the info Stun Gun. But my exp with loc is not that good. Infact I had met really low quality girls contacted thru loc. And that also at quiet higher rates. So was the reason for the post. Am not sure about TOI or PM if it is the same there as well.

Rgds,

Ken

Stun Gun
11-06-12, 08:01
But my exp with loc is not that good. Infact I had met really low quality girls contacted thru loc. And that also at quiet higher rates.Would you mind posting detailed report/s of your encounter/s. How did you make the contact? Were you offered a selection? If so, where. Was it a in-call or out-call, where? Note that, I personally do not recomend posting of full details of in-call places, a general idea of the place/locality should suffice. How much was the quoted price, did you negotiate? Finally how much did you pay?

What do you mean by low quality? Was it in looks & figures dept? If you were not happy with the looks & figure you could have rejected and asked for more choice or called another ad. Or was the service of low quality? Were there any reservations, do's don't's? My experience is that, quality of service is a subjective matter and always a hit or miss. Actually, quality-of-service depends on the girl's mood and what she thinks of you in the first few minutes of being behind closed doors.

Above kind of reports will get you visibility on the forum and others will start thinking of you as a genuine / serious monger. May be then, they will start sharing their contacts also. But of course you need to have PM facility also for sharing of contact info.

Have you noted down the phone number of the person who delivered the girl to you? Actually, these are the last mile contacts and contacting them directly makes hobbying more economical.

BTW, when I started hobbying in Pune, I also started with a TOI ad and went on collecting phone numbers. I was not even aware of ISG at that time. That is the way to build your contact list.

Am not sure about TOI or PM if it is the same there as well.Yes, mostly experience with TOI / PM ads will also be simillar. Basically there will be layers of isolation and hence the encounter would be a bit more expensive. Quality, again depends.

HTH, Cheers,

Stun Gun
11-06-12, 13:39
Hi All,

Has anybody come across this lady from Hadapsar? Says, 32 yo Maharashtrian HW, fair, slim, smallish but firm b00bs. Asking for 2k for ST. Her phone number ends with 3701. Again a loc lead.

BTW, even Sem!7at answers to this description. But phone numbers are different.

TIA, Cheers

SammyDaCosta
11-06-12, 19:58
Saw ad in Pune Mirror,

It says near Katraj area. Number ends with 224.

Anyone tried this?

Help appreciated.

Member #4440
11-07-12, 03:39
One of friend has given me no. Of Stella. Nice talk was with her yesterday evening, seems good while on talking. But not available on Friday for me so could arrange her girl for me.

Any one has exp. With her?

Please share with me.

Suggest wheather I have to insist for herself.

Your suggestion would be appriciated.

Ankurbhai
11-07-12, 05:57
One of friend has given me no. Of Stella. Nice talk was with her yesterday evening, seems good while on talking. But not available on Friday for me so could arrange her girl for me.

Any one has exp. With her?

Please share with me.

Suggest wheather I have to insist for herself.

Your suggestion would be appriciated.My suggestions would be not to go for Stella. I had experienced her service and look is average. She is bit rude as well. You can try for her friend. Let us know the experience.

Stun Gun
11-07-12, 13:53
--- Has anybody come across this lady from Hadapsar? ---SonicBlue36 answered my this call for info, via PM. Thanks buddy for the info.

I suggested him to post it on open forum so that everybody gets to know the details. But he did not feel very confortable in posting and hence I am posting his PM, more or less verbatim, minimally edited to make place names more broad based.

I had managed to establish contact with her, she called from her cell, said she was in Gaadital and wanted me to pick her up. Heard male voices in the background. Grew suspicious. Asked her to come to Magarpatta xxx gate instead. She disconnected and the phone has been switched off since then. Background voices seemed to be either agents or cops. Suspected a covert op by LE so stayed away.Even with me, she had asked me to pick-up her from Hadapsar, which does not fall in my comfort zone. Hence I may pursue later when time permits and I happen to have nothing else to try in this part of the city.

Man In India
11-07-12, 15:53
NewBeePune

Yes, I guess you have guessed it. The hotel has "deep" in it.

BTW, I am not sure if those girls operated from that hotel. May be it is used as waiting room till they get a call. If you explore, do post a report.

MII, are you talking about hotel S* at S* chowk at the entry of PS area. (no of *represents no. Of letters).

Dev Khanna
11-07-12, 18:19
Hi All,

Has anybody come across this lady from Hadapsar? Says. 32 yo Maharashtrian HW, fair, slim, smallish but firm b00bs. Asking for 2k for ST. Her phone number ends with 3701. Again a loc lead.

BTW, even Sem! 7at answers to this description. But phone numbers are different.

TIA, CheersYup had a talk with her last Sunday. She asked to pick from Hadapsar. I didn't find her reliable based on my exp. So much of background noise and she was not even ready to send her pic. So avoided.

KunalBb
11-08-12, 07:28
I had got this reference from a ISG member Vivkum48 alongwith pic and so accordingly decided to give it a try.

Info at hand was that she is a HW and from the pic it was evident that she was on the slightly bulkier side (in my opinion). Although I prefer lean, tighter bods, I decided to experience this one. Respected member had made me aware that she can go as long as you want as many as you want.

Anyways as planned I got the number of another person who handled the matter for her. Met him at a discussed location and he drove me to the place, a small apartment building. Went up and we entered this apartment and there was a lady in the kitchen. Had got some drinks as suggested by the member. So she and the guy took drinks (I don't drink) and eventually the guy left.

He took the amount in the car itself.

Well first impressions on her.

Not at all a looker.

And on the heavier side.

Anyways slowly we started with the session and she seems very eager to go for it. But somewhere through this first session, my travel fatigue and her looks kinda got to me and before I know I was done with the first session.

Lied around talking, she was showing pics of hers and telling about her family and stuff. She was wanting to go for more sessions but I declined. Told her that am too tired with the travel and so don't feel like it. But her eagerness for more and wanting to satisfy is commendable.

With it done I moved from there.

As a verdict all I can say is that for fellow mongerers who like HWs who are not necessarily lookers but eager to satisfy. They would enjoy.

As for me, I don't think it was to my taste.

KunalBb
11-08-12, 07:50
Well another pending report.

After a couple of days of trying the one in hadapsr, I then turned to this independent contact given by stungun. Want to thank him for the help.

Had spoken to her on phone and finalised the day and time. I was to go and book a room at this hotel in the Pimpri chinchwad area and then she would join.

As discussed I booked a room for 2 and rang her. She reached after some 20 mins. As I opened the door and let her in, she met Stungun's description perfectly. Very tight figured body, but a not so great face. Anyways. Got on bed for some foreplay. And her talking started. Started fiddling with my tab. Talking about facebook and then her bf. Then she showed me something shocking. Her wrist had this slit marks. She said she did it to calm her and what not. Bascially nonsense I wasnt interested in.

Anyways got down to business and boy below the face is a great tight bod. Fair smooth skin. She started fingering herself and making noises. Was trying hard not to look at her face while I was at it. .

Eventually got into the act and was done. I finished off a bit too early for her liking. But I too was short for time as I had to rush for my onward journey.

If not for her talk and her face. She is fantastic.

As Stungun had mentioned the best way to describe her would be. Cover the face, f*k the base.

Well but next time I would like to try someone else.

As for anyone wanting to try her. Don't let her start talking.

KingHere
11-09-12, 04:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SonicBlue36
11-10-12, 11:56
Saw these two similar ads in loc*t). Any info would help. Had seen similar ads in CL a days ago.

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_145405542/32F-looking-for-NSA-Male-or-Female.html

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_145535151/Looking-for-a-Long-term-Relationship-with-Mr-Right.html

Thanks in advance.

KenTheRockstar
11-11-12, 07:08
By low quality I mean both, from looks and figures perspective as well as service. From loc I got number of guy called Dev in KP. I had a deal with him twice. For the first time he took me hotel near yerawda. Not sure about the exact location as I'm new to Pune. He had three girls there. None of them worth 6k. Asked him if he would negotiate on that but was not ready for it. So finally agreed on that. The service was not good as she was not ready to give BJ initially. Told the same to this guy Dev. So he assured for the next time he would get better one. The second time I called him we went from KP through number of small lanes and finally arrived close to nagar road in a huge society he had hired a flat. Here he had arranged 5 girls. The same old 3 and 2 were new. The other 2 were better. So selected one of them but again he was not ready to negotiate on the charges. The service this time as well was not at all better worth 6k.

The second I had got was rahul again from KP. This guy had advt for marathi teacher, good looking and all. But she was a lady of over 35 for sure. I didn't go for it.

I'm not sure if they can understand a person outside of Pune immediately and raise the charges. And also if the same is with PM and TOI.

Cheers,

Ken

Would you mind posting detailed report / s of your encounter / s. How did you make the contact? Were you offered a selection? If so, where. Was it a in-call or out-call, where? Note that, I personally do not recomend posting of full details of in-call places, a general idea of the place / locality should suffice. How much was the quoted price, did you negotiate? Finally how much did you pay?

What do you mean by low quality? Was it in looks & figures dept? If you were not happy with the looks & figure you could have rejected and asked for more choice or called another ad. Or was the service of low quality? Were there any reservations, do's don't's? My experience is that, quality of service is a subjective matter and always a hit or miss. Actually, quality-of-service depends on the girl's mood and what she thinks of you in the first few minutes of being behind closed doors.

Above kind of reports will get you visibility on the forum and others will start thinking of you as a genuine / serious monger. May be then, they will start sharing their contacts also. But of course you need to have PM facility also for sharing of contact info.

Have you noted down the phone number of the person who delivered the girl to you? Actually, these are the last mile contacts and contacting them directly makes hobbying more economical.

BTW, when I started hobbying in Pune, I also started with a TOI ad and went on collecting phone numbers. I was not even aware of ISG at that time. That is the way to build your contact list.

Yes, mostly experience with TOI / PM ads will also be simillar. Basically there will be layers of isolation and hence the encounter would be a bit more expensive. Quality, again depends.

HTH, Cheers,

SonicBlue36
11-11-12, 10:04
The ads were promptly taken off as of today morning. Surprisingly there have been quite a few ads of 32 yr olds. Esp the experience with atatfrom hadapsar. I am not sure if there are so many 32 yr old independent operators in Pune. A little surprising.

Saw these two similar ads in loc*t). Any info would help. Had seen similar ads in CL a days ago.

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_145405542/32F-looking-for-NSA-Male-or-Female.html

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_145535151/Looking-for-a-Long-term-Relationship-with-Mr-Right.html

Thanks in advance.

SonicBlue36
11-11-12, 10:38
There was this ad by Loc ad pre*ylad* to which I responded sometime back. Started chatting with the person. Again a 32 yr old independant. Lo and behold. Turned out to be our lady St*l* from V*sh*ra*t*w*di. The ad was posted by her friend who herself offers her independant services. Busty 40. 38. 40, fair but not too fair, height 5. 2, age 30. Weight 80. Considering her height and the weight. I decided not to proceed.

Am looking for contacts of independents from Pune. Have a few contacts which I am willing to share. PM me for details.

Member #4440
11-11-12, 12:54
Hi friend,

This time again I was at Versha on Friday. I was in conact with Shilpa and Smita for my planed visit. But Shilpa had a birthday party and guest on Friday at her home so could not bang her for night otherwise it could have been a hot session.

My work completed at 4 pm so went to Versha before that was informed to Smita, she was in marriage function that day so arrived very late by 5:10. I was in full mode so with three Vodka plus sex tab. We had done drink was plan to hangout both. So taken all vodka some anal movie as smita likes then start the session as was in before experience. THEN HARD anal game.

She have big hips and tight anal noun sure but my penis is big so experienced hard to go.

We were done three hard anal their. Very hot experience there.

Sachin99
11-11-12, 17:52
Hello,

I visited PS couple of times last week. I was shown only 2 girls both times. Quality was very poor to say the least.

Though Jhony was desperate, I was able to control my urges and returned without action on my both visits.

Please share your exp. If anyone has been there recently?

SonicBlue36
11-11-12, 19:56
But I have been reading that she is infected with Herpes? Is that true?

Hi friend,

This time again I was at Versha on Friday. I was in conact with Shilpa and Smita for my planed visit. But Shilpa had a birthday party and guest on Friday at her home so could not bang her for night otherwise it could have been a hot session.

My work completed at 4 pm so went to Versha before that was informed to Smita, she was in marriage function that day so arrived very late by 5:10. I was in full mode so with three Vodka plus sex tab. We had done drink was plan to hangout both. So taken all vodka some anal movie as smita likes then start the session as was in before experience. THEN HARD anal game.

She have big hips and tight anal noun sure but my penis is big so experienced hard to go.

We were done three hard anal their. Very hot experience there.

Niksyl
11-12-12, 06:34
Hi friend,

This time again I was at Versha on Friday. I was in conact with Shilpa and Smita for my planed visit. .You ought to be courageous to still go ahead with sm*ta. Play it really very safe she can be fatal. Better way is to quarantine her.

MrWonderful
11-12-12, 07:47
Hi friend,

We were done three hard anal their. Very hot experience there.Which sex tablets are you using? Is it good? How is its effect and cost?

JaimeVous
11-12-12, 12:24
Hello All,

I have been a silent reader of this thread for the past six months and have got a lot of info. Thanks for all the contributions to the forum. I have had a few encounters. Below is my first encounter, will post the others in a couple of days. Apologize in advance for any errors in posting.

Johny was quite desperate for some action, called up an SP who operates around Salunk* V*h*are, he called me Reliance, came with 2 chicks, was quite nervous, as this was my first time so picked up the first chick that said "hi" in the car. She had nice big be*bs and a, paid 2. 5 to the guy (thanks to RTFF, I bargained and settled for 2. 5K) Went to V*arsh* paid 700 at the counter. Was still very nervous. Once in the room she took control and told me to just relax, she said do not worry this hotel is very safe. We both took a shower, she started the blowing me there itself. She was really good I thought I would shoot there itself but controlled. After a nice soapy body rub, we headed for the bed, started again with a BJ and I came on her. She cleaned up and she started playing with Johny, responded in about 10 minutes and then covered johny and went for mish and doggy and finally came in about 5 mins. It was awesome experience. She did give me her number but said she's from Mumbai and is here for 15 days.

Damages: 2. 5k +700+100 (condi, water)

Looks: decent 6/10 (good assets)

Service: 8/10 (she was quite eager to serve)

Again thanks to all members for their valuable contributions.

Cheers!

Member #4440
11-12-12, 17:34
I had pick uped girl from there.

Sp name is Rajesh operate from reliance mall. Have a NE girls but you can't identify they are NE.

Hello All,

I have been a silent reader of this thread for the past six months and have got a lot of info. Thanks for all the contributions to the forum. I have had a few encounters. Below is my first encounter, will post the others in a couple of days. Apologize in advance for any errors in posting.

Johny was quite desperate for some action, called up an SP who operates around Salunk* V*h*are, he called me Reliance, came with 2 chicks, was quite nervous, as this was my first time so picked up the first chick that said "hi" in the car. She had nice big be*bs and a, paid 2. 5 to the guy (thanks to RTFF, I bargained and settled for 2. 5K) Went to V*arsh* paid 700 at the counter. Was still very nervous. Once in the room she took control and told me to just relax, she said do not worry this hotel is very safe. We both took a shower, she started the blowing me there itself. She was really good I thought I would shoot there itself but controlled. After a nice soapy body rub, we headed for the bed, started again with a BJ and I came on her. She cleaned up and she started playing with Johny, responded in about 10 minutes and then covered johny and went for mish and doggy and finally came in about 5 mins. It was awesome experience. She did give me her number but said she's from Mumbai and is here for 15 days.

Cheers!

Kunalkis1812
11-12-12, 20:16
Can you please PM me her contact no. I want to try her.

Thanks in advance

Hello All,

Cheers!

Siidharth
11-12-12, 20:34
But I have been reading that she is infected with Herpes? Is that true?Hello All, been quite a while. Hope you guys remember me, anyways getting back onto the quoted FR. About smita being infected, well no-one can really be sure. I don't say she's not infected or she's infected, I mean nobody knows for sure, All are just predictions. I read someone commenting that she's prone to infection because of the services she offers and we praise foreign girls for exactly the same kind of services. 'How Irony'. I mean then why crib about indian females giving mechanical services, you can't have it both ways. Anyways not here to defend smita, The bottom line is. When unsure / doubtful, its better to avoid her rather than risking 'Herpes'. There are tonnes of other females out there, all you need to do is. 'Explore'. Happy mongering everyone, no harm avoiding someone when doubtful. U can always lookout elsewhere. Have a wonderful diwali, Happy Diwali to everyone here..

Cheers, sid.

Siidharth
11-12-12, 22:00
Hello. Well had seen a chick in BP a few days ago and wanted to try her at any cost. So this Sunday went to BP searching for her, I did not know her exact location but somehow knew her whereabouts. That is not among the safer buildings in BP, but this girl had taken over the thinking part. So collected some guts and went in that building, while going inside 1 girl tried to grab me but I somehow passed by quickly and went inside. I checked all the floors in that building but could not locate her anywhere, I even asked one girl upstair if she knows someone matching to the description I gave her but she denied. So finally thought that I would not find her today, maybe she's busy with someone and so I did not spot her. So thought of going out then, there were more rooms at the back side of that building but a few eunuchs were standing there, so did not have the courage to venture in that direction.

I just met a person there and told him about the girl I was looking for and asked him if he could accompany me in that back alley and he agreed. So we went in there, was a bit scared though but somehow went in. And I saw a girl with straight hair with a tatoo on her hand coming out from one of those room. The guy asked me if she was the one and as soon as she turned towards me, I thought I hit a jackpot, she was the one I was looking for. I asked her, how much would she charge and she quoted 400, pretty high compared to usual BP rates. I tried to bargain but she would not listen, so I gave in and dedcided to go with her for Rs 400. Was still a bit scared going in as you can't really be sure in these back alleys, but that girl was all over my mind. She came in, took the money and asked for more RS 20, room rent. I did not have change (a mistake) and handed over more 100 Rs to her. Here the change won't come back but in the building near the food plaza and those adjacent buildings, even your change won't go anywhere and come back to you. But this was not the same building but the back alley of some building and here you can't expect so much decency. The girl came back in, had a very mechanical session, didn't even remove all her clothes. She said she charges 800 for that. She said she's from karnataka, and her name's renu. No kissing allowed either, so finished the session in missionary and left.

LOOKS = 8. 5/10 (If she was with some SP in KP, she would easily charge 7/8 K) She's really gorgeous.

SERVICE = 1/10 (She will just lie there hoping for you to finish;.p.) That 1 point is again for her looks in service deprtmnt too. Just obsessed I would say.

WIR = Yes for sure, beautiful she is. (Hoping she will develop a soft corner for me and her service improves).

Member #4403
11-13-12, 07:07
Has anyone tried Anuradha from Malwadi area? She works in a hospital and number ends with 639?

Seems like a HW. Have only talked to her.

If anyone has had experience wid her, please share your FR.

Happy Diwali.

Vivkum

MrWonderful
11-13-12, 07:08
Hi friend,

We were done three hard anal their. Very hot experience there.Asking second time. Which sex tablets are you using? I want to try it.

Man In India
11-13-12, 07:54
Well Siddharth,

With lots of NOs from the girl and that you feel building is not safe, is it worth going for her? Take care friend!

Hello. Well had seen a chick in BP a few days ago and wanted to try her at any cost.

The girl came back in, had a very mechanical session, didn't even remove all her clothes. She said she charges 800 for that. She said she's from karnataka, and her name's renu. No kissing allowed either, so finished the session in missionary and left.

Nvadi0510
11-13-12, 09:43
There was this ad by Loc ad pre*ylad* to which I responded sometime back. Started chatting with the person. Again a 32 yr old independant. Lo and behold. Turned out to be our lady St*l* from V*sh*ra*t*w*di. The ad was posted by her friend who herself offers her independant services. Busty 40. 38. 40, fair but not too fair, height 5. 2, age 30. Weight 80. Considering her height and the weight. I decided not to proceed.Has anybody else tried her?

Siidharth
11-13-12, 19:54
Well Siddharth,

With lots of NOs from the girl and that you feel building is not safe, is it worth going for her? Take care friend!Hey buddy. I know this girl has a bit of attitude like lots of do's and don't's but trust me mate she's seriously beautiful. And as far as the building is concerned, its okey I mean you can trust this girl, she won't loot you, charges more but thats okey, she specifies it before hand. I just feel she's worth it because she's so beautiful. Personal views anyways. Happy mongering buddy.

JaimeVous
11-14-12, 10:26
Hello Everyone:

Happy Diwali to all!

Has anyone come across a decently dressed girl / lady, bit plumpy near Inox. Have seen her a couple of times. She charges Rs. 500 but am not too keen on picking up girls from the road and also after reading about sm*ta being infected, don't want to take any chances, so gave it a miss. If anyone has tried her please share your experiences.

TIA.

Member #4440
11-14-12, 14:10
I use Suhagra or Vigora but they contains Tadanifil or Sildenafil which have side effect of headache and high heart beat.

I suggest you use 303 or any ayuervedic tab. Like Shilajeet. Also female sex you can use to boost your partner as Smita likes to take

LookingForHot
11-14-12, 19:57
I'm new to Pune and went to see BP today evening.

I have read the forum post of ujjwal and noted down the location name and the direction.

It realy helped me in finding the location and welcome building easily.

Thanks to Ujjawal. I went in and enter into the room at 2nd floor and sat there.

It was evening 4, I saw a girl washing her face, I liked her and she came and sat beside me.

I ask her name She told her name and said she is bengali. She offered me tea also.

After tea she asked me if we will go together private. There're other girl also but I was so impressed with her gesture

And immotional look. I told her yes and handed over the mony and went inside.

When I went inside I saw few cabins and she opened one cabin and told me to went inside. It was a big turn off for me, I was expecting a room, like I experienced in SG at Kolkata.

But I some how made my mind and went inside. She came in after few min.

Then we started the session. She just pulled up her top and pulled down her jeans and layed down.

It was a mechanical session. I came early and she was insisting me to continue by paying another 200.

I told her ki some other day. Then went out.

Overall good experience. Reapeat may be, hoping to get good service.

Kattar Puneri
11-15-12, 04:15
she used various names when she stopped me over a period of six months when i came out of central park. she offered bbbj for 500 rupees in the inox car park. fairly good looking woman speaking mainly hindi. my pal took her, on each of the three occasions, and said her service okay. last used name was kapila.

has anyone come across a decently dressed girl / lady, bit plumpy near inox.

MrWonderful
11-15-12, 05:56
I use Suhagra or Vigora but they contains Tadanifil or Sildenafil which have side effect of headache and high heart beat.

I suggest you use 303 or any ayuervedic tab. Like Shilajeet. Also female sex you can use to boost your partner as Smita likes to takeThanks. I have taken Vigora once. It is pretty good. I didn't have any side effect.

What is 303? Have you taken Shilajeet or 303? What is its cost and where can I buy it?

Which table does Smita take?

Hunterj007
11-15-12, 15:03
303 and Dabour Shilajeet avalible at every medical shop both are safe but shows slow effect specially Shilajeet.

Thanks. I have taken Vigora once. It is pretty good. I didn't have any side effect.

What is 303? Have you taken Shilajeet or 303? What is its cost and where can I buy it?

Which table does Smita take?

MrWonderful
11-16-12, 05:33
303 and Dabour Shilajeet avalible at every medical shop both are safe but shows slow effect specially Shilajeet.Slow effect? Then what is the use of having it. Any other ayur tables you know which are good?

HotList
11-16-12, 06:58
Hello friends,

Have anyone tried Stella from locanto. Claims to be from V*wdi, she is demanding 6k for 2shots. Is she worth it? Any feedbacks regarding her is highly appreciated.

Happy mongering,

Member #4440
11-17-12, 03:12
Friend I am coming Pune now but my contact are out of Pune. I desperately need of genuine SP or independent I would exchange mine conact.

Ujwala

Gabbym45
11-17-12, 16:00
Hello friends,

Have anyone tried Stella from locanto. Claims to be from V*wdi, she is demanding 6k for 2shots. Is she worth it? Any feedbacks regarding her is highly appreciated.

Happy mongering, Boss don't try that girls is not worth the penny, teeth jutting out, hair on legs is a total disappointment. She is always on the net on gmail account trying to catch murga's so be ware.

PuneKnight
11-17-12, 16:23
Slow effect? Then what is the use of having it. Any other ayur tables you know which are good?Herbal drugs take time to show effects and are not meant to be jet set booster for action. To solve the ED problem a course of herbal medicine (shilajeet, Vigo etc) should be done. But for immediate action rely on Viagra etc which has sildanafil and it has side effects too. Better take advice from doc before you decide on Viagra or any other drug which has sildanfil compound.

PuneKnight
11-17-12, 17:15
Boss don't try that girls is not worth the penny, teeth jutting out, hair on legs is a total disappointment. She is always on the net on gmail account trying to catch murga's so be ware.Gabbym, thanks for the info. I was planning to see her tomorrow but now my mind seems changed. You are right. She is always on gmail looking for murgas.

Where do you rate her on a scale of 1-10?

Rajeshj
11-17-12, 18:44
Hi guys.

I some time suffer from Bad pain in left testicle.

Does any one have any idea or reason why it happening.

It happens after every 30-45 days.

DesiDownUnder
11-18-12, 04:36
Any spa's in Pune who offer extras? I will be visiting Pune in December.

Stun Gun
11-18-12, 04:59
--- I some time suffer from Bad pain in left testicle. ---One of the reasons for testicular pain is "Epididymitis". Basically it means swelling of the tube connecting testicles to other parts of the body. This could be due to STIs, (Sexually Transmitted Infections), such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. Gonorrhea also has other symptoms like fowl smelling discharge from the penis.

There are other reasons also for testicular pain. Don't solely depend on advice from this forum, let a physician diagnose the problem. I suggest an immediate consultation with physician and/or dermatologist.

Take Care

PuneKnight
11-18-12, 05:17
Punters,

Am back to Pune after a long duration of 4 years. Staying in PS. Want to know if there are good PS / independents in PS or Aundh or Baner. I will be subscribing to PM facility of the forum today as my card gave some issue.

Just let me know if any of you have the details and I will get in touch on PM soon.

HotList
11-18-12, 06:59
Boss don't try that girls is not worth the penny, teeth jutting out, hair on legs is a total disappointment. She is always on the net on gmail account trying to catch murga's so be ware.Dude thanks a lot. You are indeed right about the gmail thing which she uses for catching murgas. (lykd your selection of words)

IronCock
11-18-12, 07:16
Would like to share a very bad experience with Smita. She told me over phone that she's 32 yrs old and had a good body. I called her to my room but was very disappointed to see her as she looked at least 45 years. Her body was very loose, flat be*bs and not at all attractive.

Had a session with her but could not reach climax as it was'nt a very erotic experience for me. Finally came on her by shaking it with my hands.

Cost 2k.

Satisfaction: 0/10.

Looking forward to some gud experience. Request you to share some independent contacts in Pune.

IronCock
11-18-12, 07:21
Hi,

I am very keen to go for a 35-40 yrs old with gud body and big be*bs. Let me know where can I find such a profile in Pune.

Thanks

IronCock
11-18-12, 07:26
Hi guys.

It happens after every 30-45 days.I fell down from a bicycle when I was 10 yrs and injured my right testicle. Had very bad swelling and pain for some time. Later use to have pain but periodically. It still continues but doesn't affect my sex life.

Get it checked asap if it's unbearable.

HotList
11-18-12, 07:38
Hi Mongers,

I am a newbie in this field, have been following this forum from long time. Must say all the senior mongers are making a commendable contribution in this field.

So let me begin with my first contribution to this forum. It was Saturday me and one my friend we were bit drunk, suddenly decided to visit BP at 2am, I was about to make my debut at BP, my friend had been there many times. So we reached there at 2am, saw 2 girls, only the other girl was bit ok. We were on dio, but suddenly saw LE's at the very next chowk. Then we parked our bike in one of the lanes and decided to take a walk. Roamed all the lanes of BP till 2. 45am and found LE's at every chowk as if the field is set for us. Finally decided to leave this idea and come back on next Wednesday in day light. Trust me guys alcohol had taken over us at that moment.

Sorry guys for the mistakes in my first FR. Will post the next FR once I get a chance to open my account.

Happy mongering people.

IronCock
11-18-12, 07:41
What time do will I find her?

Also, any further hint about her looks and her exact location would really be helpful.

Thanks

Hello Everyone:

Happy Diwali to all!

Has anyone come across a decently dressed girl / lady, bit plumpy near Inox. Have seen her a couple of times. She charges Rs. 500 but am not too keen on picking up girls from the road and also after reading about sm*ta being infected, don't want to take any chances, so gave it a miss. If anyone has tried her please share your experiences.

TIA.

IronCock
11-18-12, 07:53
Would like to try her. Pl share her contact.

Hello All,

Cheers!

Rajeshj
11-18-12, 18:11
I had sex with sexworker one and half years back did BBBJ is that the reason?

Thanks for info. Any contact of phisican or dermatologist in Pune.

I am not the registered memeber of this forum.

One of the reasons for testicular pain is "Epididymitis". Basically it means swelling of the tube connecting testicles to other parts of the body. This could be due to STIs, (Sexually Transmitted Infections) , such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. Gonorrhea also has other symptoms like fowl smelling discharge from the penis.

There are other reasons also for testicular pain. Don't solely depend on advice from this forum, let a physician diagnose the problem. I suggest an immediate consultation with physician and / or dermatologist.

Take Care

Rajeshj
11-18-12, 18:23
I had sex with sexworker one and half years back and she did BBBJ. Is that may be reason.

Is this pain curable?

Can you suggest me some good doctors (physician and / or dermatologist)

One of the reasons for testicular pain is "Epididymitis". Basically it means swelling of the tube connecting testicles to other parts of the body. This could be due to STIs, (Sexually Transmitted Infections) , such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. Gonorrhea also has other symptoms like fowl smelling discharge from the penis.

There are other reasons also for testicular pain. Don't solely depend on advice from this forum, let a physician diagnose the problem. I suggest an immediate consultation with physician and / or dermatologist.

Take Care

Stun Gun
11-19-12, 05:50
I had sex with sexworker one and half years back and she did BBBJ. Is that may be reason. Is this pain curable? Can you suggest me some good doctors (physician and / or dermatologist)I can't & will not speculate on the reason for the pain. Only a trained medical professional can make a clinical diagnosis / assesment and suggest further action needed, if any.

I suggest, you initially visit any GP in your neighbourhood or the OPD (Out patient Department) of a reasonably good hospital. My personal preference would be, OPD of a general hospital.

Take Care

JaimeVous
11-19-12, 07:13
Hello:

Have you or any other fellow monger tried this female?

Even with me, she had asked me to pick-up her from Hadapsar, which does not fall in my comfort zone. Hence I may pursue later when time permits and I happen to have nothing else to try in this part of the city.[/QUOTE]

HotList
11-19-12, 08:27
Have anyone visited Elaza from KP digits ending with 5326? Asking for 3K with place, age 28.

Kreichek77
11-19-12, 08:32
Any report on Manikee. No news of her for long.

JaimeVous
11-19-12, 09:51
Hello:

She is there after 9:00 pm near the bank. She wears Indian wear, looks like a typical housewife, slight on the plumpier side, she covers her face with a scarf.

What time do will I find her?

Also, any further hint about her looks and her exact location would really be helpful.

Thanks

JaimeVous
11-19-12, 09:55
Hello IronCock:

Am sorry dude, I do not have PM facility as yet, planning to get it soon.

However, fellow monger Ujwala has replied to my post and he has PM facility, so I think he would be able to help you out.

Would like to try her. Pl share her contact.

Member #4440
11-19-12, 10:19
Friend you know at Saturday I had requiresTed for independent contact as of mine contact were out of Pune. But didn't got any reply from all you member.

I was with my friend so did call Rajesh who operate at Salunke v. Mine friend had needed aunty type so he had arranged. We parked our vehicle near Bajaj showroom lane and he guided to follow. The lady name was Rimzim may be fake name but from Punjab a contact girl age around 25-26, very big boobs, fair, tight body. Pimp had arranged a private flat within society but only one person allow to go up stair so did seat in A car. Friend paid 5k to lady without bargaining but he should had bargain. Pimp could have been given her up to 4 I think. As with that pimp we often have good experience about service.

Later th lady had done 4 pop and was expected one more. Means a profitable deal was.

After session she had come with us and we dropped her at cafe cafe day.

PuneKnight
11-19-12, 16:17
If any one has played with Stella, then please confirm that the attached pic is hers or not.

Ankurbhai
11-19-12, 17:44
If any one has played with Stella, then please confirm that the attached pic is hers or not.This is not her real pic. I had very disappointing session with her for 1 hr 5K. She is not worth of 300 as well.

Smartchoice
11-19-12, 17:45
Hey buddy.

Can you provide Anuradha's contact info. Let me try her.

SonicBlue36
11-19-12, 17:53
This is not Stella for sure.

If any one has played with Stella, then please confirm that the attached pic is hers or not.

Smartchoice
11-19-12, 18:01
Hi stun Gun, need help to get PM facility, I'm very new to this forum.

Please guide buddy.

Thanks in Advance

Chaatu
11-19-12, 19:02
Hi all.

Landed in Pune on Sunday after 2 years. In the afternoon, feeling bored, decided to go mongering. I tried the old methods of going to the known hotels. First tried Hotel Am. I like this hotel for the variety it offers. Reached there to find it closed. Then walked all the way to Sus Road and took a bus to Manapa. Took an auto from there to Hotel V*a.

At the entrance, I found three hotel boys. Approached one and asked if anything is available. He made me pay 700 at the counter. Asked about the rates. Told me 3000 for 1 pop adnd 6000 for 2 pops. Negotiated 1 pop for 2500.

I have had a lot of Bongs so asked for South Indian girls. He said only one Andhra girl was available. I then asked me to show the whole collection. Around 10 girls were paraded and I selected one with an attractive fae, no make up and in a Saree. Turns out her name is D*ya and she is the Andhra girl.

The next one hour with her was pure fun. I am used to WGs using Push up Bras whose Boobs look great when they are clothed but become half the size when they undress. She was just the opposite. She looks like a plane jane but had a decent rack when undressed. Her attitude was great. The sex was great. What I liked in the session was that she actually makes you feel wanted. Not a dead fish at all in bed. Tried CG, Mish and came in doggy style. She insisted on CBJ but it was great. All tongue and no teeth.

Not sure how many have tried her. She claimed that she is there for the past 4 years.

Face: 8/10.

Body 8/10.some tummy.

Attitude: 9/10.

Total damage. 3250.

WIR. Yes.

She told me that there are two young, new, fresh marathi girls there. Anyone tried them? How was your experience.

Also, any action in Hotel Sa*ar on Bangalore highway?

HotList
11-19-12, 19:16
Any report on Manikee. No news of her for long.Hello brother,

Can you tell me some details about Manikee? I mean what type of lady is she, figure, services, charges, attitude etc? Is she value for money?

Kevin2112
11-19-12, 20:21
If she's stella thn looks like a gud one

IronCock
11-20-12, 08:51
Have been hearing quite a lot about her. Anyone has her contact?

Please share

Member #4440
11-20-12, 12:05
On Saturday morning I had called her but didn't pick my phone and later it was out off.

Mine friend then used Rajesh girl after that at 1 pm Stella called me and said that she was outside Pune and just arrived Vishranvadi. Before that she was agree to mail pic. Of her friend but denied this time. Said we would never been disappointed after using her. She quoted 3. 5 for one pop with accommodation and for other girl 4. 5. If we wanted one more pop then had to pay extra 1k.

As we don't have her exp. Let me how could have been that deal if we had gone.

Karan9024
11-20-12, 13:36
Dear Friend.

Can you guide me little more, so that today or tomorrow I can go there.

Hi all.

Landed in Pune on Sunday after 2 years. In the afternoon, feeling bored, decided to go mongering. I tried the old methods of going to the known hotels. First tried Hotel Am. I like this hotel for the variety it offers. Reached there to find it closed. Then walked all the way to Sus Road and took a bus to Manapa. Took an auto from there to Hotel V*a.

At the entrance, I found three hotel boys. Approached one and asked if anything is available. He made me pay 700 at the counter. Asked about the rates. Told me 3000 for 1 pop adnd 6000 for 2 pops. Negotiated 1 pop for 2500.

I have had a lot of Bongs so asked for South Indian girls. He said only one Andhra girl was available. I then asked me to show the whole collection. Around 10 girls were paraded and I selected one with an attractive fae, no make up and in a Saree. Turns out her name is D*ya and she is the Andhra girl.

The next one hour with her was pure fun. I am used to WGs using Push up Bras whose Boobs look great when they are clothed but become half the size when they undress. She was just the opposite. She looks like a plane jane but had a decent rack when undressed. Her attitude was great. The sex was great. What I liked in the session was that she actually makes you feel wanted. Not a dead fish at all in bed. Tried CG, Mish and came in doggy style. She insisted on CBJ but it was great. All tongue and no teeth.

Not sure how many have tried her. She claimed that she is there for the past 4 years.

Face: 8/10.

Body 8/10. Some tummy.

Total damage. 3250.

WIR. Yes.

She told me that there are two young, new, fresh marathi girls there. Anyone tried them? How was your experience.

Also, any action in Hotel Sa*ar on Bangalore highway?

LustyLover
11-20-12, 20:40
Here goes my First FR.

Giving myself diwali treat, decided to go for a Russian. Searched the net for SPs providing such girls. Called one from locanto ads. SP said that a Russian is available. Reached Adl@bs k@lyani n@gar To meet the SP. Waited there for 15 min. SP came in a car, in rear seats were two girls one avg. Indian other so called Zara the Russian, she looked good. I agreed for 10k for 2 hours 2 shots and asked them to take to the room which they were providing. I was taken to koregaon park area somewhere after the We$tin hotel. The house was located in a bad locality and was lone house there. Anybody can guess whats going on in that house. Somehow I went in (Johny was in control of course). Anyways as is usual SP promised a good service from the gal. I went inside the room on first floor. A boy brought the condoms, paid 50 as I had my own stock with me to him was asking 100. Talked a bit to Zara, She told me she is studying in PU Chandigarh, Punjab. She asked me to remove cloths, she was naked by now. I started kissing her no smooching though. Sucked her boobs for some time. Then started fingering her pussy slowly and sucked her boobs. Then she gave a brief BBBJ and made my dick harder to put the condom on. Did 69 for sometime. She came on top and rode me well. After 3-4 min asked me to come on top and fuck her. I fucked her in missionary style and I came.

Second time She started showing nakars and asked to hurry up but man one need some time to recharge, I anit no Rajnikant, who just need to say Shoot and thr it cums. And the inevitable knocks at the door started coming.

She was not agreeing for the BBBJ. I was losing the hardon by now. She was saying she is tired and was not into the act at all. So the second attempt was unsuccessful.

Lesson: if you are looking for long time never go to SP's place as they will start bothering you after half an hour.

I have manged to get her number and a picture of her. She promised that a shot is due on her.

Looks: 7/10 (small not so good looking boobs but nice skin)

Attitude: 6/10 (Started well Ended bad)

WIR: NO.

Damage: 10K (Had asked for 2-2. 5 hours but left after 1 hr and just 1 shot and unsuccessful second attempt)

Shd have paid 6-7k for this short duration anyways One can only learn from one's mistakes.

Stun Gun
11-21-12, 04:18
Any report on Manikee. No news of her for long.
--- Can you tell me some details about Manikee? ---AFAIK, she is no more in Pune & also not any more in business.

Stun Gun
11-21-12, 04:28
Hi stun Gun, need help to get PM facility, ---It is very easy, you have to buy a subscription to get PM facility. Alternatively you have to post at least 25 posts and wait till you complete 6 months on the forum to become a senior member. Once you become a senior member, you will get PM facility.

Click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions) for subscription FAQ and here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/payments.php?) to buy a subscription. It costs only USD 19.95 / year for payment by credit card or USD 25 / year, including mail order service fee, for payment by cash-in-enevelop. Subscriptions are non-recurring. HTH

Ace of Hearts
11-21-12, 14:05
here goes my first fr.

giving myself diwali treat, decided to go for a russian. searched the net for sps providing

second time she started showing nakars and asked to hurry up but man one need some time to recharge, i an.

lesson: if you are looking for long time never go to sp's place as they will start bothering you after half an hour.

i have manged to get her number and a picture of her. she promised that a shot is due on her.

looks: 7/10 (small not so good looking boobs but nice skin)

attitude: 6/10 (started well ended bad)

wir: no.

damage: 10k (had asked for 2-2. 5 hours but left after 1 hr and just 1 shot and unsuccessful second attempt)

shd have paid 6-7k for this short duration anyways one can only learn from one's mistakes.dude she is like a demi god for petite lovers. [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) and adorable.

she more looks iranian than cis

nice fr.

mind exchanging some contacts if she travels to other cities?

LustyLover
11-21-12, 17:26
dude she is like a demi god for petite lovers. [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) and adorable.she does travel to other cities. infact during our session she was talking to someone on phone regarding her travel to delhi.

she said she is going out of pune next day. not sure when she will return.

and yes even i am sceptical about her being a russian. oh btw she knows gali's in punjabi like m* b. she has habit of saying "i will kill you"

i don't mind sharing her conatct or her sp's contact but how do i share it?

i am planing to get the pm service first. once i get pm service, will share contact info with you.

cheers

Hammer893
11-21-12, 18:49
Dear New members, Juniour Members & Seniors Members, (Dear All).

I am so thankful for this initiative, whom so ever may have taken to make ISG available to all of us. I salute that person.

Today was my first day with the help of ISG that I got laid by a SW in India. My special appreciation goes to our dearest member Vivkum who guided me in the appropriate direction.

Today was a session with Snehal (calls herself gujju, but speaks very well Marathi).

Met with her as organised by our dear friend Vivkum. He had already given me an idea of the charges and also about the where to meet and where to go and how to go about and maintain safe distance from the authorities. He was very supportive.

So Snehal was a short slightly chubby, not so great looks, but Mr. Johnny could not say no today.

We had to go a bit of a distance to find a nice hotel which was average by clean the staff too was co-operative and not inquisitive.

So Snehal was not much to initiate was a bit introvert and did not express much initially.

Got her to light cig and make her sit next to me and started kissing. She does not give tongue.

Her reaction to kissing was a bit rigid. In fact, she was a bit rigid through out the session. It was not very motivating.

She did want to give me a BJ and nor did she want any other position other than do*ie. Even Mr. Johnny, felt let down, but I motivated him as it was his first time with

A SW.

He was finally up, but Snehal was rigid all the way. She only accepted the missionary pose, which too was a bit let down, so I tried improvising with what I got.

I lifted her legs, with Mr. Johnny inside her, and got the legs closer until I crossed them and let them rest on my shoulders. She liked it but was very hesitant.

Another let down, was she did not open her eyes through out the session. Came inside of her (with con*m) in 15 mins.

Overall a let down, as she was not very welcoming and was doing it out of compulsion.

We had agreed for two shots, but I did not feel like getting the second one as she was not very welcoming.

So my Rating is as follows:

Body: 3. 4/10 (Chubby and pointy boobs, I assumed she might have better assets.)

Attitude: 3. 4/10.

Looks: 3. 4/10

Action: 2. 3/10 (total let down, did not feel like doing the second session)

Damage: 3. 5K + 600.

P. S. Please collect information of the places to take the person with you way in advance.

Vivkum, Thank you for your support and also I apologise to delaying your evening. Do keep in touch. I do really appreciate your help.

Hammer Signing Out

Hammer893
11-21-12, 18:54
dude she is like a demi god for petite lovers. [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) and adorable.

she more looks iranian than cis

nice fr.

mind exchanging some contacts if she travels to other cities?hey man, a lovely catch. hope she was nice to hold on to. if you have her no. i will be glad to have it.

i too am new here and am sure shall be able to share nos. as we progress.

cheers

RohanM
11-21-12, 19:45
Hello:

She is there after 9:00 pm near the bank. She wears Indian wear, looks like a typical housewife, slight on the plumpier side, she covers her face with a scarf.Which bank?

HSBC?

Pussy Shave
11-21-12, 19:49
Good One but having you mentioned that it is over paid. Thanks for sharing.

Here goes my First FR.

Giving myself diwali treat, decided to go for a Russian. Searched the net for SPs providing such girls. Called one from locanto ads. SP said that a Russian is available. Reached Adl@bs k@lyani n@gar To meet the SP. Waited there for 15 min. SP came in a car, in rear seats were two girls one avg. Indian other so called Zara the Russian, she looked good. I agreed for 10k for 2 hours 2 shots and asked them to take to the room which they were providing. I was taken to koregaon park area somewhere after the We$tin hotel. The house was located in a bad locality and was lone house there. Anybody can guess whats going on in that house. Somehow I went in (Johny was in control of course). Anyways as is usual SP promised a good service from the gal. I went inside the room on first floor. A boy brought the condoms, paid 50 as I had my own stock with me to him was asking 100. Talked a bit to Zara, She told me she is studying in PU Chandigarh, Punjab. She asked me to remove cloths, she was naked by now. I started kissing her no smooching though. Sucked her boobs for some time. Then started fingering her pussy slowly and sucked her boobs. Then she gave a brief BBBJ and made my dick harder to put the condom on. Did 69 for sometime. She came on top and rode me well. After 3-4 min asked me to come on top and fuck her. I fucked her in missionary style and I came.

Second time She started showing nakars and asked to hurry up but man one need some time to recharge, I anit no Rajnikant, who just need to say Shoot and thr it cums. And the inevitable knocks at the door started coming.

She was not agreeing for the BBBJ. I was losing the hardon by now. She was saying she is tired and was not into the act at all. So the second attempt was unsuccessful.

Lesson: if you are looking for long time never go to SP's place as they will start bothering you after half an hour.

I have manged to get her number and a picture of her. She promised that a shot is due on her.

Looks: 7/10 (small not so good looking boobs but nice skin)

Attitude: 6/10 (Started well Ended bad)

WIR: NO.

Damage: 10K (Had asked for 2-2. 5 hours but left after 1 hr and just 1 shot and unsuccessful second attempt)

Shd have paid 6-7k for this short duration anyways One can only learn from one's mistakes.

Pussy Shave
11-21-12, 19:52
I don't think so In V*rS* they will give discount or reduce the charges. They have standard 3700 for short time.

Pussy Shave
11-21-12, 19:54
I think so Not!

Pussy Shave
11-21-12, 19:56
Any corporate hospital would have very good doctor in Urinary disease / derma section, first consult in OPD then the physician will suggest you further steps.

I had sex with sexworker one and half years back and she did BBBJ. Is that may be reason.

Is this pain curable?

Can you suggest me some good doctors (physician and / or dermatologist)

Pussy Shave
11-21-12, 19:59
Friend, first have a look at advertisement section of TOI and other newspapers. Lots of ads are there. Do good negotiation, have a look then decide. I think Pune is safer than other cities.

Hi guys,

Please help me with some good contacts for Pune.

I will be in the city on Thursday and want to make the most of the occasion.

I promise to return favours with contacts in Delhi And Mumbai

Please

PrinceOfPussy
11-21-12, 20:41
It is very easy, you have to buy a subscription to get PM facility. Alternatively you have to post at least 25 posts and wait till you complete 6 months on the forum to become a senior member. Once you become a senior member, you will get PM facility.

here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions)

For subscription FAQ and.

here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/payments.php?)

To buy a subscription. It costs only USD 19. 95 / year for payment by credit card or USD 25 / year, including mail order service fee, for payment by cash-in-enevelop. Subscriptions are non-recurring. HTHThanks for the information Bro! I was acting like lurker but soon I'll start sharing my experience.

PrinceOfPussy
11-21-12, 21:06
Hey people this my first scrap to this community.

Well iv been mongerin arnd for quite some time now in Pune. Had a few bad and good experiences.

Well 1st time I gt a number of this place called White house (its like a code or sumthin the place is nt called tht)

It was a bunglow sumwer near ch*ni ch*k.

Well the rate was arnd 1000buks +room arnd 150 I guess in the bunglow itself.

There wer arnd 10 gals der 3-8.

Some gals were reely bad. The guy made them stand in frnt of me and introduce themselves I hadto chose. Chose this girl name j*vi. She was the best lookin of the lot obviously.

She took me too a pretty decent room. With a double bed and all. She gave an ammazzinn blowjob. Then fuked pretty well als. After fukin she actualy removed the condom and cleaned my dick. I asked her for a blowjob again and she actually gave it.

Complete 10/10 marks for this. Worth every penny. Dunoe hw she came so cheap.

I again tried out at White house. This time I was really disappointed paid the same 1000 buks and all. The gal pr*a was pretty good lookin arnd 6 she was a bit older like mayb arnd 27 but looked good for a fuk. Chose her as she was wearin a red halter and denim skirt and heeled sandals. Best dressed gal der.

After takin her to the room. She took off her clothes and mine too. Kept her boots on. Wasnt ready to give a blow job. I mean reely difficult to enjoy widout the foreplay. I licked her pussy instead. After a lot of convioncing she just licked my dick once. Dnt even take it in her mouth.

Fuk was prety okay she wanted me to be and top. I reelyy reely hadta convince her to be on top.

She was a ripoff because she asked me for beer after the sex. Fukin bastards charged like200 buks a beer so anther 400 buks gne there. She drank and kept smokin.

The only good thing was she asked me to come for a bath after the sex. During which she gav me a reely reelyy ssmaall BJ.

Well waste of money for me.

She was quite arogant.

Lost the no to this place/

Went to budhwar peth. Reall ripoff there als.

Dnt even wana describe the incident.

Well. I'm reely lookin fr some good contacts in the range of 1000buks to 2000 buks. I dnt see much point spendin more.

HotList
11-22-12, 03:34
My successful Debut in the mongering field.

Called the lady called El*za, she asked to come at G*rman Bakery. Reached there when I saw her was totally disappointed. Aunty type, looks very bad. She offered a deal to have her friend also, quoted 4K. Negotiated to 3K with place for both. The other girl was weatish figure was good. In the room, action started straightaway. No Kissing though. One was giving a CBJ and the other was working on the upper body. CBJ was going good, later tried the one girl in miss, banged for 15 minutes. After sometime the positions of the girls were switched for the CBJ (CBJ was just amazing) and the upper body. Asked for a doggy and was given by the other girl. Did doggy for 5mins. Paid the money on the way back home had 2beers thinking about the first ever 3some in my life.

Looks: 4/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

Damage: 3K included place + threesome.

Deal was not bad though.

WIR: Only if you want to try a threesome for such a low price.

KenX5208
11-22-12, 05:28
Hello All,

I m from Pune. And I got new place which is on laxmi road. When you come to laxmi road ask for shagun chouk. In that chouk you will find peter england shop. On shop row line there is a building called kunden hights which is highlighted seen eaisly. On that building on fourth flour the MP services is going on. When you inside the lady at counter ask for rs500 then she calls girls. You have to select one. Then that girl takes you inside the room & ask for powder or oil massage. Don't try powder. Ill recommend you oil massage. At time of massage she will ask for services. You can get all the services in 1. 5k. 2k. 2.5k as per your negotiation. I done it in 1. 5k (500+100) all services. I spend 1h in that room. The girl was 25 slim & sexy. Average face. The girl name kanchan & muskan are goodloking. Try this girls. Conclude low budget MP. I need some new places. If any one has. Then please share it. Thanks all.

Damages: 500+1k. 1.5k. 2k. 2.5k as per your negotiation.

Looks: decent 7/10 (good assets)

Service: 8/10

Cheers!

JaimeVous
11-22-12, 09:54
Yes, in front of the bank near the parking, she walks along that road.

Which bank?

HSBC?

JaimeVous
11-22-12, 09:58
3k for a threesome is amazing value for money, according to me.

Is she an independent and could you please let us know more about the quality of the place.

WIR: Only if you want to try a threesome for such a low price.

JaimeVous
11-22-12, 11:49
Hello,

Welcome to ISG.

When did you have this encounter? I think this place was active in 2008, not anymore, correct me if I am wrong.

MikeForFun10
11-22-12, 12:58

Is this pain curable?

Can you suggest me some good doctors (physician and / or dermatologist) It is unlikely that it is linked with that incident as more than a year has passed. Just see a doc or skin specialist. These are common things which any doc can diagnose.

JohnyMeraNaam
11-22-12, 14:31
Hi guys.

It happens after every 30-45 days.Dude you may be having torsion of testes. Get an ultrasound done. That will help in the diagnosis, in any cases go see a urologist asap, so that you don't end up with any complications later. 90% it has nothing to do with th BBBJ.

Kattar Puneri
11-22-12, 16:01
And that really means proper English. Would you please stop using the cellphone SMS type of short forms for words? Copy and paste what you have written to a text file, run Spellcheck and you will find how poorly you have written. A report that is worth reading should be written well. As an example go to the Madras threads and look for reports by AllSaints. Will you?

Member #4171
11-22-12, 18:50
and that really means proper english. would you please stop using the cellphone sms type of short forms for words? copy and paste what you have written to a text file, run spellcheck and you will find how poorly you have written. a report that is worth reading should be written well. as an example go to the madras threads and look for reports by allsaints. will you?

thanks, mate! (this post has no reference to princeofpussy, but a general observation imho). i guess most of the folks born in the 90s can be easily identified by their non-existent writing skills and with an ego larger than their size that they cant digest any kind of criticism. the art of narration in a speech or in writing keeping the listener / reader spellbound is also a lost artwork for most of the 90s generation, except for a few.

Ace of Hearts
11-22-12, 19:24
My First FR,

OK guys I stay in USA and here in Pune for few more days but I don't post out here. But this is my first.

I can share contact, but only for genuine people with genuine contacts with people who can share there's, NO COMPROMISE please.Live in US? For how long? Every night 10 to 5? If you think people here only watch American movies with sub titles, you are so wrong. You don't even sound linke someone lived in US even six month. Sound directly coming from Bhindi Bazaar.

If you think you van extract reliable contacts from senior, Wakeup kid.

Don Desi
11-23-12, 02:16
Hi,

Nice to see you all once again, Don is back to Pune for a short while! I went through some post lately but did not get any information, can any one help me and tell me if any old joints like A*ut, R*j are working these days? Or any more such places in Pune now which I have missed.

Thanks for your time.

Don

JaimeVous
11-23-12, 07:19
Hello Don,

Both these joints are closed for mongering these days. However, good old V*are*sh# is there. Also there is a place in P* S* by the name of hotel S, which is open for business. If you go through the earlier posts you will get the required information.

Hope you have an eventful stay in Pune.

Cheers!

Hi,

Nice to see you all once again, Don is back to Pune for a short while! I went through some post lately but did not get any information, can any one help me and tell me if any old joints like A*ut, R*j are working these days? Or any more such places in Pune now which I have missed.

Thanks for your time.

Don

Hammer893
11-23-12, 08:55

Is this pain curable?

Can you suggest me some good doctors (physician and / or dermatologist) Dear Rajesh,

I am new here but I do have a good experience of testicular pain.

I have lived in abroad, and there are many times you get really excited and want to fuck or masturbate, but in fact when do not do so, you sperm friends get ready to erupt. And when this happens its like a pressure cooker with not outlet and the pain begins. The best remedy it to go to loo saying you need to go to no. 2 and start wanking your monkey as good as it can get and you are done. I assure you that you will be highly relieved.

And if it the pain does not subside within 30mins, then I recommend to go to a doctor.

Take Care,

Cheers

Stun Gun
11-23-12, 18:08
--- can any one help me and tell me if any old joints like A*ut, R*j are working these days? Or any more such places in Pune now which I have missed. ---The last time I visited, that is end August, [A] hotel is closed but [R] hotel was open for business. I found that pimps were sitting in [R] hotel and when asked for, they call the girls in car. There was no line-up as used to be in [A] hotel. Here is the link to my post on that recce.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1321514&viewfull=1#post1321514

Other in-call places are, as mentioned by JaimeVous, [V] hotel in Mangalwar Peth, and the [S] hotel in Pimple Saudagar. Also there is lot of activity in Pimple Saudagar, Kalewadi Phata and Dange chowk area. Pimps would be roaming around with girls in cars.

HTH, Cheers,

PrinceOfPussy
11-23-12, 21:22
Hi guys,

Last night came across a housewife in her mid 30's, got reference through one of our friends here. She was a typical bengali women having soft and silky body. She is dusky beauty. She stays near N*B*M. Had her for ST service was too good. One of the best I have got so far. She is available only through reference otherwise she does not respond to any calls.

Stun Gun
11-24-12, 05:01
--- If you explore, do post a report.@ Man In India, NewbeePune : Yes, this hotel [SD] in PS, discovered by you, rents rooms for the short time. And I don't think the girls are lodged here. Rooms are smaller than those in [S] hotel and also not as clean & good. Advantage is, you don't have to make any entries in any register and photo ID is not required.

It has been a long time since I have had any encounter. So, yesterday evening I went out.

First, called the indepentent [A] whose number was shared with me by a kind soul. She did not answer my call.

Next called the new p!mp contact I had acquired & mentioned in my this post. (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1335009#post1335009) His phone was switched off.

Finally, called an old p!mp contact Ashok, which I had not used since long. He said he has some new & good arrivals. BTW, all the p!mps say the same. He asked me to come near Kalewadi Phata. I asked him about the hotel where he will arrange the room. Interestingly, he said [SD]. Well, I went & waited near the tyre shop. He came in about 5 minutes. I was shown 5 girls in a red Alto car. Imagine how he had made 5 girls sit in a small car. It was definitely a very uncomfortable arrangemnt for the girls. Selected Sonia, who looked good.

Sonia : Mostly NE, about 19-20 yo, about 5'2", petite, a handfull of b00bs and had a flat tummy. Kissing not allowed, otherwise average contract-girl service. BBBJ, CG & K9 were available. Good thing was a tight and warm pu$$y.

Price : 3k, including room. Tips : Not asked, not given.

Cheers,

Stun Gun
11-24-12, 06:46
--- got reference through one of our friends here. ---You don't have PM facility. Then how did you manage to contact "your friend here" and get the reference? I am confused. :confused:

Further you have also posted a FR in Mumbai thread , that too yesterday only. Here is the link to it.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1352438#post1352438

Did you have an encounter in Mumbai and then an encounter in Pune or vice versa? Now I am terribly confused. :confused: :confused:

Omerr
11-24-12, 08:23
Hello all,

I will be in Pune for 2weeks and seeking for a young lady, who can join me in my hotel room.

I don't know if it will be a good idea to call a girl from announcements in newspapers?

So this european guy is kindly asking for your help & support.

Cheers

PuneRocks
11-24-12, 10:32
Hi Guys,

I was searching for good MP in Pune so searched local news paper. Went to some area like c@mp, Pune stn, dec@n.found On egood MP. Its jst opposite to dec@n PMPML bus stop on fourth floor. There were5 good looking girls infact I have never seen such collection in other MP. So finaly I decided to go head and took one of them as all were good looking so I was bit confused. She did nice massage now its time for extra service. She asked what do you want? I was not in mood of B2B so decided HJ and THJ. When she opend herself, her boobs was so tight and well shaped. Enjoyed with 10 mins done all. So guys please share your exp regarding top MPs.

Costs:-

Counter payment :-500-

THJ :- 700-

Enjoy and let me know the good MP so that I can try.

PuneRascal
11-24-12, 12:44
Well, this looks like the same MP that secret had mentioned below. Contacted the lady (got the number from a newspaper).2k without happy ending and 2. 5k with happy ending. Was new to the Pune Mongering area where she had asked to come, but the place was located on the main road itself and she directed me well.

Now coming to the point!

Landed during the time when there was a power cut. Was sweating like a horse during the whole session. Asked the lady to take off her top as well as she was constantly wiping her sweat. After a lot of reasoning she took off her top and was only in her bra.

For those who are specifically looking for good "healthy" massage, avoid this place. This place will only give you happy ending.

After the work was done, I was shown the bathroom and "eureka" it was an open bathroom! Fortunately the "parlor" was at the topmost floor!

This being the first HJ with a northeast, it was quite different (not the handjob thing!). She spoke manageable English.

Gave her 1k for taking off her top and allowing me to touch and suck her all over. Hoping to visit the parlor soon and expecting for a blowjob! Will see how it progresses!

I had contacted another number located in Pune. The lady said that it starts from 0. 5k for 30mins to 2k (I don't know for how long). Might pay a visit to this parlor too. The number ends in 1279. If anyone tried this let me know how it was and also planning a vist to Bangalore to MOnger on this.

Gabbym45
11-24-12, 13:19
Hi Guys,

Had been out for quite some time. Came back to Pune on 21st Nov, tried contacting few of the SP's but was not able to locate them. Finally got hold of the guy who keeps good stuff. Promised me a New one, from Ahmedabad, I have attached the pic, was slim, good racks and figure. The best part is she is very good in BJ and enjoys the act. Had a good session with her in Kalyaninagar.

Looks : 7.

Assets : 8.

Service :8.

Damage : 7000.

Cheers

Santa3
11-24-12, 14:50
Hi Guys,

Looks : 7. Assets : 8. Service :8. Damage : 7000. CheersOnly one word. Overpaid.

Don Desi
11-25-12, 03:20
Thanks for the info guys I wil soon try out these places.

By the what can any one tell me what's damage in S hotel in pimple saudagar and can I negotiate there or it's same like va*a which you cannot negotiate at all.

Thanks for your time.

Don

The last time I visited, that is end August, [A] hotel is closed but [R] hotel was open for business. I found that pimps were sitting in [R] hotel and when asked for, they call the girls in car. There was no line-up as used to be in [A] hotel. Here is the link to my post on that recce.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1321514&viewfull=1#post1321514

Other in-call places are, as mentioned by JaimeVous, [V] hotel in Mangalwar Peth, and the [S] hotel in Pimple Saudagar. Also there is lot of activity in Pimple Saudagar, Kalewadi Phata and Dange chowk area. Pimps would be roaming around with girls in cars.

HTH, Cheers,

Stun Gun
11-25-12, 06:40
--- what's damage in S hotel --- can I negotiate ---You have to negotiate, in fact, everywhere except in [V] hotel. Price range is.

[S] hotel in PS : 2-2.5k, p!mp + 700, room + incidentals.

[SD] hotel in PS : 2-2.5k, p!mp + 500, room + incidentals.

[SD] hotel is a new place discovered by "Man In India". Read his recent 2-3 posts. They are very informative. Building described is the corner building. Ground floor is all shops. Hotel signboard says "Veg & non-Veg Restaurant". Entrance to the hotel is from 2 sides. One from the road leading from [J] Dairy Chowk to [S] Garden, other from the road leading from [J] Dairy Chowk to [K] Phata, this 2nd entrance is just beside a pan-cigarette shop on corner. 1st floor is a restaurant and action takes place on 2nd floor. There is no reception counter or anything of that sort on 2nd floor. I suggest, you go there and ask the room-boy for services. May be, he will call a p!mp or give you the contact of a p!mp. When I had been there, I already had made arrangements with a p!mp.

BTW, when I learnt my alphabets, J was for Jagtap, K for Kalewadi and S for Shivar.

HTH, Cheers,

Siidharth
11-25-12, 08:55
its jst opposite to dec@n PMPML bus stop on fourth floor.Hi buddy. Which mp are you talking about? The one in Good l* chowk? Or the one near bal gandharv? Do let me know mate. Would love to give it a visit.

Dev Khanna
11-25-12, 09:15
Suddenly realized that Johny needs some action. Called one of my SP and asked if something new available. He sent a pic and asked for 12k. Pic was good so negotiated at 7k and picked her to my place. SP operates opposite H*I'd*YI*N near W*K*D. Look wise she was good but seemed exhausted. Anyways started action with kissing and BBJ. For a change she gave good BBJ then CBJ as well. Finished in missionary. Overall it was good but don't know why Johny was not ready for 2nd session. So called SP to pick her. I know I overpaid, I should have paid for ST instead of full night, but happens sometimes. It is a good experience when you pick a girl at morning 2 a. M. Just to please your Johny.

PuneRocks
11-25-12, 09:46
Hi buddy. Which mp are you talking about? The one in Good l* chowk? Or the one near bal gandharv? Do let me know mate. Would love to give it a visit.Hi Sidh,

Its neither in gud luk chk nor near to bal gandharv. Its jst opposite to de@can PMPML main bus stand in the building named Dec@an Heights. Goto 4th floor.

My exp was ok for massge but service was good. Her boobs were tight mainly that girl was un-married.

I want to get served from one lady. That day she was busy. So will go there next time for her. Main thing is rate are normal not so high like others.

Could you please share some of your exp for other good MP?

DudePun
11-26-12, 12:07
Hi Sidh,

Its neither in gud luk chk nor near to bal gandharv. Its jst opposite to de@can PMPML main bus stand in the building named Dec@an Heights. Goto 4th floor.

My exp was ok for massge but service was good. Her boobs were tight mainly that girl was un-married.

I want to get served from one lady. That day she was busy. So will go there next time for her. Main thing is rate are normal not so high like others.

Could you please share some of your exp for other good MP?For your Information, There is no MP whatsoever in the building named Dec*and Heights opposite Deccan Bus depot. I went to 4th floor as told by "PuneRocks" but found nothing except one Builder's office. Really disappointed with such false reports.

PuneRocks, When exactly did you visit this MP? I mean the date etc. It simply doesn't exist there.

Man In India
11-26-12, 15:53
Thanks for sharing StunGun.

@ Man In India, NewbeePune : Yes, this hotel [SD] in PS, discovered by you, rents rooms for the short time. And I don't think the girls are lodged here. Rooms are smaller than those in [S] hotel and also not as clean & good. Advantage is, you don't have to make any entries in any register and photo ID is not required.

Member #4440
11-27-12, 09:54
Hi friends,

I have got no. S of these ladies yesterday from our fellow monger. Any one have exp. Of these ladies, please share with me.

Happy mongering.

Stun Gun
11-27-12, 10:31
Hi All,

The woman featured in my below FR has asked me to refer her to my good friends. She prefers a meet in PCMC, Baner side.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1321842#post1321842

I am willing to share the contact with genuine mongers having some good & meaningful posts on the forum. Those interested please PM me with your contact. I will share it with the lady.

Cheers,

Lonely1087
11-27-12, 12:05
Hi All,

The woman featured in my below FR has asked me to refer her to my good friends. She prefers a meet in PCMC, Baner side.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1321842#post1321842

I am willing to share the contact with genuine mongers having some good & meaningful posts on the forum. Those interested please PM me with your contact. I will share it with the lady.

Cheers, Hello Stun Gun,

I know this R*j hotel as earlier I use to be a regular visitor there. But these days I am looking for housewives. So if you can share her contacts with me, would be a great help to me.

Thanks

AshK660
11-27-12, 13:47
Hi,

Can anyone provide me some good place or contact where I can find some1 for sex aroung 500-1000?

I'm not willing to go to BP.

Aaspi
11-27-12, 16:14
It was Sunday and I was reading news paper, while going through classifieds got the numbers of S*nj*and* mp called and got there. The rates were as usual chose the separate cabin and paid extra but it was just a cabin with a little more space nothing great.

Asked for girls and got disappointed as there was a choice of two only, selected by looking the big size. Then started the massage very OK type and ended soon before I can even got relaxed and then came the offer: HJ 500, TLHJ 1000, TLB2B 1500 how can they even think about TLB2B? B2B 2000, B2B with french and boob fuck 2500 and FS 4000. Way too high so negotiated for B2B and then came the tantrums that if you are not giving the asked price the service will get affected badly and this and that but I didn't move and so the service started. I made the girl S*w*t* excite like hell it was like me giving B2B to her. She was like leave me please I can't control now and then started the worst part madam from outside started shouting S*w*t* are you done (ho gaya kya) what the fuck man. I got angry and therefore jhonny stopped reacting and she has to do a lot of work to make me cum which increased the time.

But every thing has an end and so the act ended in her hand. She gave a little tongue massage to jhonny but wasn't very good. Then had bath in that small bathroom which again irritated me. The location is easy to find it is in the lane just besides the two rhyming named restaurants on FC road.

Looks: 5 out of 10.

Size: handfull meat every where to play.

Damage :.7K for massage +1. 5 K for services+.1K tip total : 2. 3K.

GFE: She tried but so so.

WIR : Can't say but will try the other girl she was looking steamy. As after bathing while going out the other girls were back and all were BP type but a little better dressed. The girl tried to make me happy but after all it was business only.

CoolWave2006
11-27-12, 17:38
Hi Friends,

Although this is my first post in Pune forum, I've been a quiet follower of this wonderful site that fulfilled many of my fantasies and gave a quality sex education.

A brief account of me, I am as big a sex monger as anybody in this blog. And have fetish for older ladies. Thanxs to senior members for sharing wonderful info.

I would like to share my first experience in Pune (recently got relocated). Johny was hungry so used info from forum and went to V@r$. Was pretty nervous at first.

Gathered courage and entered the hotel. 3 waiters rushed to me asking for required. I was in mood for some older Pu$$why. Was asked to give 700 upfront. Choice was limited to 3.

Choose the one with fuller figure her named was Nisha. Nice rack. Ok face. But what the heck johny was in mood to cover the face and fuck the base. What followed was 45 minutes of awesome sex. CBJ, doggy, mish.

Damage : Girl2000*+700 room.

Cheers

MrAnonn
11-27-12, 17:49
This exp is about 5-6 weeks old, sorry was not able to log onto this forum for a while. Got her number from Stungun, thanks again Stun for the reference and calls to her on my behalf, and she agreed to meet me in her place in Nigdi. Had a tough time finding it, and finally following her instructions ended up near a shop. Parked my car opposite the shop and called her while eyeing this lady shop owner. Suddenly saw one lady coming out of a building next to the shop talking on the phone. I looked at her, lady shop owner looked at her, she ran back inside. I don't know what the shop owner thought, but was a bit scary for me. Still went that side, that lady called me from a window and asked to come in through a side window. Took the side road, stepped on a stone and hurt my ankle, my oops made a chap on a bike turn around and stare at me. Went into the house once he passed by, normal middle class lady in a middle class house. Won't guess the age, rather bad at that, but a typical Marathi housewife kind of look and described in detail by others elsewhere. Nice to talk to, no hurry, liked the service.

However, there was a knock on the door in the middle, and after the incidents above that really scared me witless. Thought it were the neighbors doing a bust. Were apparently a couple of kids only, but I, a beef eating Brahmin, did recite almost all the prayers that I could vaguely remember from my childhood. Did the job in a hurry, and left in a hurry.

WIR? Not in that place if she pays me. I think she comes to hotels as well, may meet her at other places later. Have repeated only a couple of really exceptional girls outside India a few times, don't really like to repeat.

Sorry, can't share her number and she forbade me to do so, sharing this report as you may get her digits from others.

Cheers

AnilnNik246
11-27-12, 17:52
Hi,

I am a new entrant into the forum. I have been reading this forum for quite some time. Will enjoy reading and posting my experiences as well.

Funforpune
11-28-12, 01:44
Hi,

I am very keen to go for a 35-40 yrs old with gud body and big be*bs. Let me know where can I find such a profile in Pune.

ThanksHi friends I have so many auties and fresh girls betn 18-40 but I don't have pm facility as I am member since 2-3 years.

Any body help how to contact each other?

Member #4440
11-28-12, 05:37
Dear monger,

My friend told me that Shweta is black and fatty lady and Soma is Bengali, operate from Sangavi area. Also she has place and other choices also. She will be ready for threesome also.

I want to go towards Soma, any one have more info. On this topic.

Lonely1087
11-28-12, 06:19
Hello friends,

Earlier I use to visit R*j hotel in Baner & had a number of Am*are who use to be my regular POC.

Last month he left that hotel & started his own business in a rented bungalow in KP lane 5. I was reluctant to go there but finally decided to give it a try.

Called him & fixed the price at 3K (including room).

Reaching there, was surprised how this fellow managed to rent such a big bungalow with almost 5-6 rooms & a nicely maintained spacious garden inside the gate. Anyways. Went inside & was escorted to one of the rooms. Though the rooms were not upto my standards or rather what I had imagined looking at the bungalow. Showed me 3 girls. Selected one having good physique & assets. But he whispered me to go for the small one around 23-24 age as he knew my taste.

Some how I agreed on his selection & the session started with a nice BJ. Her assets were ok. Ended with 2 shots & she was equally co-operative. Tried on top, missy & 69.

Over all experience was awesome & would again visit her (if she is still there).

Rgds,

Kattar Puneri
11-28-12, 08:50
Yes, you were a member in 2009. But over all of this time you have not got yourself a membership. No one can get any useful information from you on the open forum and you cannot give anyone anything privately either. So why are you wasting people's time by making offers of "aunties" once each year over the past three years?

Hi friends I have so many auties and fresh girls betn 18-40 but I don't have pm facility as I am member since 2-3 years.

Any body help how to contact each other?

ForeplayKing
11-28-12, 10:01
Hi Guys,

Had been out for quite some time. Came back to Pune on 21st Nov, tried contacting few of the SP's but was not able to locate them. Finally got hold of the guy who keeps good stuff. Promised me a New one, from Ahmedabad, I have attached the pic, was slim, good racks and figure. The best part is she is very good in BJ and enjoys the act. Had a good session with her in Kalyaninagar.

CheersHi there,

Tried Pm you but the mailbox is full.

Read your fr from 24/11/12 and was impressed with the pic of the babe and your FR.

I live in ahmedabad and would like to meet her here.

Kindly share her contacts by pm with me.

Thanks

Double Shot
11-28-12, 12:54
Hello all.

Writing after a long time, but it was necessary.

I had visited this MP near ABC (3rd floor) about 4 times in last 3 months. This MP has only 'aunties' and for 500 what you get is TL HJ and fingering. One such aunty Manis*a who looks below average had given me good service for 500 + 200 tips (entry fee is only 300). Tip 200 because she allows lip kissing.

However, on 22-Nov-12 she gave me a hurried service which was unexpected. But in spite of that I gave her 500 + 200. To which she arrogantly replied that I should give her 500 more are Diwali 'bakshish'. What The f* What shocked me was her rough and arrogant behavior. She asked me put my hand in shirt pocket. I did so reluctantly. Found change for Rs. 100. Gave her and somehow left the place (did not want to create scene. She was hell bent on creating one though).

This is warning for fellow mongers to avoid Manis*a in future. She has possibly started thinking like she is a STAR.

Take care.

DS

Double Shot
11-28-12, 12:59
Imp clarification. A follow up to my last report.

In this MP, the aunties just lift their tops for TL service. Not like other MPs where is it REAL topless.

Similarly, for reaching down there they just lower their salwar, not full nude. Also customer is not allowed to stand next to the aunty for having romance. Customer has to lie on the massage table, or at the most sit on it for enjoying the TL status of the aunty.

Why I visited 4 times in 3 months? Because I liked her service for a relatively small damage. But never in future will I visit them.

Hope this clarifies.

DS

Double Shot
11-28-12, 13:16
Had a KP type exp in an MP in Shivajinagar area recently.

This is Goldst*are MP which advertises in Marathi daily Lokm*t. It is loacted near a big and famous hospital. Entry is 700. Choice was limited to only two girls. Chose one Kom*l who was bit tall and slim but dark and wearing a saree. (housemaid look).

Once inside, negotiated for 1500 for B2B. Found her rather enthusiastic which was a positive aspect. Limited lip kissing followed by some action on her small size chest. Lots of cuddling as well. After some time started rubbing her clit while sucking nipples (sure shot way to excite 'normal' women). Then after about 10 min started DATY (no bad smell there) , which excited her so much that she offered FS for 500 more, but by this time I was about to cum so refused. Dry humped her in the final stage. Overall good exp.

Finally found MP in this side of the town with rates similar to KP. While coming out saw one nice plump girl. May try her later.

Please visit this MP and also there is one Mallik* MP near pride hotel (advt in same daily). Please post your exp.

DS.

Have already give enough info for others to find the phone number of this MP. So, I am not expecting any PMs on this.

PuneRocks
11-28-12, 15:53
For your Information, There is no MP whatsoever in the building named Dec*and Heights opposite Deccan Bus depot. I went to 4th floor as told by "PuneRocks" but found nothing except one Builder's office. Really disappointed with such false reports.

PuneRocks, When exactly did you visit this MP? I mean the date etc. It simply doesn't exist there.Hey dear iam not laying. I went there on last Sunday. See on fourth floor there are 2 shops one is of builder and other door shop is of that MP you need to knok that other door near to builder. Ok hope you will find that next time.

Spatil210
11-28-12, 18:26
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Spatil210
11-28-12, 18:37

Member #4440
11-29-12, 05:40
Hi,

I am getting PM demanding contact no. S as like I am pimp.

I would like to share only those who exchange me genuine independent.

Now I am at Nashik looking independent their.

Stun Gun
11-30-12, 07:08
--- Those interested please PM me with your contact. I will share it with the lady. Cheers,Further, if you let me know the name by which you would like to identify yourself and your contact number, then I will talk to her about your expected call.

Else, I may just give you her phone number. You may yourself have to make the contact work for you.

I hope you all understand.

Cheers,

Lonely1087
11-30-12, 07:15
Yup had a talk with her last Sunday. She asked to pick from Hadapsar. I didn't find her reliable based on my exp. So much of background noise and she was not even ready to send her pic. So avoided.Hello Mates,

I guess its the same 32 yr lady whose number ends with 3701. But this time her add header have changed to cheap cost lady at your door. A recently divorced lady & charges 2. 5 K for the night & boasts of being great at BJ. But this number refers to her p! MpI guess named Deep@k.

Had mail exchanges 2 days back & she was ready to visit near B*ner area as I am more comfy on this side of the city to which she agreed & I even asked her to go for a ST by reducing the price, again yes. & asked me when do you want it?

I felt little bit skeptical & decided to leave the mail exchanges there only.

Anyone tried her ever before? Please share.

FriendLvu007
11-30-12, 08:20
Hi, I am need of this contact. Please PM me dear.

Further, if you let me know the name by which you would like to identify yourself and your contact number, then I will talk to her about your expected call.

Else, I may just give you her phone number. You may yourself have to make the contact work for you.

I hope you all understand.

Cheers,

Stun Gun
11-30-12, 13:31
--- The woman featured in my below FR has asked me to refer her to my good friends. ---Member "Ujwala" is complaining that the link provided in the above post takes him to page # 246. Subject link is reproduced below for your convenience.

Any one else having any problem with the link? I don't have any problems, hence unable to visualise his problem.

Santa3
11-30-12, 14:04
Member "Ujwala" is complaining that the link provided in the above post takes him to page # 246.This is taking you to report # 3677.

AkashLovesU00
11-30-12, 16:04
Hi All,

I have moved to Pune recently and staying in Baner Road area. I am looking for some contacts of housewives or girls for safe S*X.

Can anyone help me with this. I have also got some numbers with me to share. One from Nagpur and others from UP.

Thanks,

Akash

AlexPaul
11-30-12, 16:25
Member "Ujwala" is complaining that the link provided in the above post takes him to page # 246. Subject link is reproduced below for your convenience.

Any one else having any problem with the link? I don't have any problems, hence unable to visualise his problem.Hi SG,

Yes. I am also facing the same issue with the link under different scenario.

Scenario 1: I am getting the correct pointer to the link address when I am NOT LOGGED IN.

Scenario 2: When I LOGGED IN, link points out to the page 248.

This issue I am facing with all the links from day one, means when I LOGGED IN, clicking any link, points out to older posts. But the moment I LOGGED OUT, everything points out correctly.

Hope you will help to resolve the issue.

Alex.

PS: Bye the way, my first FR follows in couple of hours.

FriendLvu007
11-30-12, 17:30
Hi everyone,

This is my first post.

Please share independent HW contacts in Pune. Presntly I don't have any numbers to share.

Please PM me & help.

Thanks once again for all the FR reports and "The Seniors"

Regards

FriendLvu007
11-30-12, 18:30
Hi Guys,

CheersHi Dear,

I tried to PM, bounced back as your mail box is full.

Please empty so that I can get some help from you.

Regards

Kattar Puneri
12-01-12, 01:05
The report is about the almost KLPD experience, following which his exploration led to Stun Gun having a ball with Sunita, the HW. I had no problem with the link either.

This is taking you to report # 3677.

AlexPaul
12-01-12, 05:23
Hi Guys,

This is my first FR on this forum.

So after plenty of research, I finally decided to give a try in mongering field. Monday morning gave a call to SP in Ban*are. (Contacts established during couple of months back when visited the facility with friend). He talked very nicely and offered me to come down to hotel [s] opposite to Hol*day in. I went there in half an hour, he was already waiting for me. He showed couple of girls sited in car, but having average looks. When asked for some quality, he showed couple of college girls (in SP's terminology!) in another car. He asked to sit on front seat and have a look / chat with them. Found one from NE other two from Mumbai (later come to know they are on contract for 15 days in Pune). Selected one from Mumbai named Kir*an, decent, no makeup, was looking great, small, perhaps 5. 3,45 kgs, fair, around 22 yrs, pretty and of course she is the one who said Hi! As soon as I stepped in car. SP asked her to go upstairs even before finalizing the deal. Regarding deal, he asked 5k including hotel. Negotiated and finally settled the deal on 3. 5K including hotel. Made the payment and he personally escorted me to the room which was on second floor. Rooms are good with proper hygiene and good quality. While leaving he insisted the girl to give the best service without any complaints. He also assured me if any problem during the show, he will make the replacement without any additional charge. (Seemed to be confident enough about the girl!)

Once SP left, she asked room boy for water and packet. He asked 0. 1 K for that and I upfront paid him. She herself closed the door. Meantime I was bit nervous as this was my first encounter with SW. She took initiative and made me comfortable by hugging me for few minutes in standing position. Engaged in little chit-chat while on bed. She literally jumped on me started kissing me with her moist lips which slowly converted in DFK. Started stripping from top and was amazed to see her racks, nice, smooth and silky. Undressed each other completely while DFK still going on. Later she started BBBJ which was quite long and at one moment I stopped her as I did not want her to go for CIM. She had clean pu$$why so engaged in DATY. Sounds good so continued for while and to my surprise she asked to engage in 69, which I accepted and too enjoyed the act. After couple of minutes, she started licking my upper body which tingled to me from top to bottom. Meanwhile she was rubbing her pu$$why on johny and one moment I thought I was in without cover. I stopped her and asked her for cover which she done and then started with women on top. She was ridding like expert and I also enjoyed the same. Finished first round in mish, which prolonged a little bit. Cleaned ourselves and laid on bed. It was really true GFE for me.

Second round also went in same way. Overall experience was mind blowing considering it was my first one. Everything was on offer except A. No complaints and at the end very satisfied.

Outcome of this is good one. Come to know about layers of isolation from contractor to last guy who delivers. This place is very happening on by-pass as thisis unofficially in-call facility to all SP around Pune / KP, and one can find lots of variety across range. SP told I can share his number to other friends as it would be beneficial for them by 1 to 1. 5 k.

I would like to thank all you guys about your contribution to this forum which helps me a lot to make this successful.

Looks: 7/10

Service: 9/10

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 3. 5 k with hotel + 0. 1 (incidentals)

AussieGaigin
12-01-12, 05:32
Hi All,

I have moved to Pune recently and staying in Baner Road area. I am looking for some contacts of housewives or girls for safe S*X.

Can anyone help me with this. I have also got some numbers with me to share. One from Nagpur and others from UP.

Thanks,

AkashHow about you post some reports about the ladies you are offering to share. Then we will know you are serious.

Stun Gun
12-01-12, 05:58
@ Santa3, Kattar Puneri : Thank you buddies for the confirmation. Link is leading to the correct post # 3677 featuring $un!t@.

--- Hope you will help to resolve the issue. ---@ AlexPaul : I don't think I can do much to resolve your problem. It seems to be a browser and / or setting related problem.

FYI, I use Chrome, always view ISG in an incognito window and allow first party cookies & session cookies. Third party cookies are blocked. And I have never had problems with any links. HTH, else contact Admin for resolution.

Dev Khanna
12-01-12, 09:03
Damages: 3. 5 k with hotel + 0. 1 (incidentals)Hi,

Are you talking about Shiv Ratna beside Savera hotel. Was the number ending with *365.

Rocks84
12-01-12, 09:17
Hi Alex,

I tried the same lady Kir*and with the SP you mentioned here. He is a good SP and believes in the philosophy 'Customer is King'. I brought that girl for full night and banged her 5 times in the night. She is good in everything. Only-ve point about her, she always insist on doing without cond*m. As told by her, she took an HIV test before Diwali (I prefer asking girls before doing). Tht SP has a very good Russian too some days back. U can try her. Charges 10k for a night.

Hi Guys,

So after plenty of research, I finally decided to give a try in mongering field. Monday morning gave a call to SP in Ban*are. (Contacts established during couple of months back when visited the facility with friend). He talked very nicely and offered me to come down to hotel [s] opposite to Hol*day in. I went there in half an hour, he was already waiting for me. He showed couple of girls sited in car, but having average looks. When asked for some quality, he showed couple of college girls (in SP's terminology!) in another car. He asked to sit on front seat and have a look / chat with them. Found one from NE other two from Mumbai (later come to know they are on contract for 15 days in Pune). Selected one from Mumbai named Kir*an, decent, no makeup, was looking great, small, perhaps 5. 3,45 kgs, fair, around 22 yrs, pretty and of course she is the one who said Hi! As soon as I stepped in car. SP asked her to go upstairs even before finalizing the deal. Regarding deal, he asked 5k including hotel. Negotiated and finally settled the deal on 3. 5K including hotel. Made the payment and he personally escorted me to the room which was on second floor. Rooms are good with proper hygiene and good quality. While leaving he insisted the girl to give the best service without any complaints. He also assured me if any problem during the show, he will make the replacement without any additional charge. (Seemed to be confident enough about the girl!)

CannonCam
12-01-12, 10:55
Hi everybody,

I am a new joiner. I'm looking fr independent HW.

Please let me know.

Stun Gun
12-01-12, 11:03
Last Sunday, early evening, I had visited [S] hotel in PS, M0h@n was at the counter. And the thing to notice is that, the operating procedure there has changed. Earlier, there used to be a line-up of about 2-4 girls. That day there were no girls for line-up. In addition, M0h@n refused to call any agent and arrange girls. Instead, he said, he will give the number of agent and I have to call him myself. Based on what M0h@n told me, it seems the owners / managers / employees do not want to be seen as part of this P4P business, at least on record. However, they are ready & more than happy to rent rooms for the ST.

Thus, I ended up calling agent [K]. He showed me 2 girls in a grey Alto car. I did not like any. So I went up again and M0h@n gave me the digits of another agent [R]. This guy showed me only one girl in a Santro car. I knew, Sat. / Sun. are high demand days for these agents / girls. Still I had ventured out that day. Fortunately this girl was young, petite and beautiful looking. And I selected her.

P!nkwhy : About 20 yo, petite body but with decent rack, fair complexion with a beautiful face & eyes, with very light make-up. Unfortunately the good part of description ends here. Allowed services & my experience was poor. I would say, rather below par even from a contract girl PoV. No kissing. No BBBJ - only CBJ, that too for name sake. No DATY - she does not like it. No to CG - she had abdominal pain. No to K9 - it is very painful for her. In fact she had a reason / excuse ready for my each & every request for variety. So, only missy. That too a "star" star-fish response. I would have been better off wanking myself off! I knew Sundays are busy days for the girls and it is difficult to get good service when you happen to be her 4-5th customer of the day. Still I had ventured out and had asked for this kind of experience!

Cost of this mis-adventure : 2.5k, agent + 700, room + incidentals. Gone down the drain, literally. :o

Gain : Contact of a new agent! :)

Cheers,

Pam007
12-01-12, 12:16
Hi SG,

Sorry for your mis-adventure. I am unable to understand, why the he'll a super senior like you still hunts through agents? ISG itself is so helpful, I have stopped going through agents now. And for the experience of you type, who your self will be having telephone directory of all girls, there should not be any reason to encourage new agents.

Keep the hunt on.

[QUOTE=Stun Gun; 1355441]Last Sunday, early evening, I had visited [S] hotel in PS, M0h@n Was at the counter. And the thing to notice is that, the operating procedure there has changed. Earlier, there used to be a line-up of about 2-4

Cost of this mis-adventure : 2. 5k, agent + 700, room + incidentals. Gone down the drain, literally.

AkashLovesU00
12-01-12, 12:46

Reemas80
12-01-12, 18:45
This is my first FR in Pune.

Was in Delhi last month, met one pimp through TOI, arranged in Karol Bagh, met with cute HW Pus*pa.

Exchanged contacts, commited to meet again when she is in Pune / mum.

Surprisingly, she gave missed call on 28th morning, she was in Pune.

Told me the pimp name, sun*l, asked to come through him as private place was the point and she is not independent in Pune.

Having multiple cities. India tour.

Called me to Ruby Hall, agreed for 4K. Short time, picked up to VN, simple row house.

Excited little, she was also in good mood.

The reason, she got hostel for her daughter in Bangalore.

She isat30, simple, polite, good figure, widowed. So in business since last 2 years

Egar to enjoy, familiar as meeting second time, more open than last time.

She told agent for extra time as personal guest.

Offered drinks (chargeable). Gave company, Started with bath together, allowed everything except an*l.

Went on doggy, Good experience, memorable events, out of world.

Promised to contact whenever in Pune, going to Bangalore on 4th

Attitude 9/10.

Overall exp, great

Tip : 500, packet + drinks & snacks : 1000 extra

Stun Gun
12-01-12, 20:00
--- Sorry for your mis-adventure. I am unable to understand, why the he'll a super senior like you still hunts through agents? ---Hi Pam007, Thanks for your concern buddy. It was like this.

A pre-arranged meeting with an independent got cancelled at short notice. The others I knew were also not available. Sunday is a difficult day to arrange a meet with an independent HW. Hence a visit to the famous in-call place, where I was sure to get laid.

More-over, I am not sure whether the problem with the girl was attitudinal or the girl was really over-worked that day and not in good mood. I normally weed out the attitudinal girls by talking to them before final selection, how she replies to my questions? Her tone and the body language and I did not find any hint of attitude in her during the pre-selection talk. I give her the benefit of doubt. But this could also be an instance of a failure my judging skills. These things happen and you have to take them in your stride. :o

BTW, my phone-book is heavy on agent contacts and very light on independents, that too in my comfort zone.

2ndly, I enjoy the thrill coming with "Search for New". I have posted about 8-10 reports on hunting only. :cool:

Cheers,

Kattar Puneri
12-02-12, 01:03
So, this simple widow at the age of 30 has put her daughter in a hostel? How old is the daughter of a 30 year old woman who stays in a hostel?

The reason, she got hostel for her daughter in Bangalore. She is at 30, simple, polite, good figure, widowed. So in business since last 2 years

Joshisa
12-02-12, 01:57
Hi,

I am traveling to Bangalore and will be there for 2 week, want to try the one with you enjoyed yesterday will you share her digits? I am having pm facility just inform her that I am you are friend so she will be comfortable.

This is my first FR in Pune.

Was in Delhi last month, met one pimp through TOI, arranged in Karol Bagh, met with cute HW Pus*pa.

Exchanged contacts, commited to meet again when she is in Pune / mum.

Surprisingly, she gave missed call on 28th morning, she was in Pune.

Told me the pimp name, sun*l, asked to come through him as private place was the point and she is not independent in Pune.

Having multiple cities. India tour.

Called me to Ruby Hall, agreed for 4K. Short time, picked up to VN, simple row house.

Excited little, she was also in good mood.

The reason, she got hostel for her daughter in Bangalore.

She isat30, simple, polite, good figure, widowed. So in business since last 2 years

Egar to enjoy, familiar as meeting second time, more open than last time.

She told agent for extra time

Offered drinks (chargeable). Gave company, Started with bath together, allowed everything except an*l.

Went on doggy, Good experience, memorable events, out of world.

Promised to contact whenever in Pune, going to Bangalore on 4th

Attitude 9/10.

Overall exp, great

Tip : 500, packet + drinks & snacks : 1000 extra

Siidharth
12-02-12, 07:43
Hi SG,

Sorry for your mis-adventure. I am unable to understand, why the he'll a super senior like you still hunts through agents?Hi buddy. Well I would just like to tell you that Pune is real dry of independents, just a few HW. So if you want someone young and nice, 'Agent' is the only option, be it a senior or a newbee, doesn't matter. Can't be a pleasant experience always but then life is all about chances, eh. Happy mongering anyways.

Siidharth
12-02-12, 08:19
This is warning for fellow mongers to avoid Manis*a in future. She has possibly started thinking like she is a STAR.Hi buddy. Well I visit this MP often whenever am low on cash. I would like to mention that this might just be your one off experience and this MP is pretty safe. U can try either gau*I or sun*ta offers nice massage and service, forget the looks part just the service;.p. So you can give it a try again and am sure will be nice. Your choice anyways, just thought would let you know. Happy mongering.

Cheers, sid.

Siidharth
12-02-12, 08:52
Hello all,

I will be in Pune for 2weeks and seeking for a young lady, who can join me in my hotel room.

I don't know if it will be a good idea to call a girl from announcements in newspapers?

So this european guy is kindly asking for your help & support.

CheersHey omer, Buddy youy don't have your PM activated, so nobody will be able to help you mate. If you want to get in touch with independents here, get your PM activated or else you can try the newspaper ads. Always remember. Do bargain when in india. Happy mongering buddy.

Cheers, sid.

Siidharth
12-02-12, 09:12
Well the rate was arnd 1000buks +room arnd 150 I guess in the bunglow itself.Hi buddy, well 1000 bucks for a girl seems a fantasy to me seriously. When did you try this place mate? I mean at such prices, you can go to BP or pick up girls on the road. SP providing chicks at those rates is just hard to believe man.

Cheers.

Siidharth
12-02-12, 09:51
It was Saturday me and one my friend we were bit drunk, suddenly decided to visit BP at 2am,Hey buddy. I guess you were really lucky mate. L. E. Gets really active in BP after 11/11. 30, so always avoid going to BP after 11, no matter how erect your brother is. You can always use your hand, hehe. Happy mongering anyways.

Pussy Shave
12-02-12, 11:00
Hello pam007.

I hope you are doing well. The factor is in Pune getting independents is rare. People like myself need variety. I believe we all search for variety and willl get bored with one or two ladies. Some times we can not avoid agents because just we need what we want.

================================================================

Hi SG,

Sorry for your mis-adventure. I am unable to understand, why the he'll a super senior like you still hunts through agents? ISG itself is so helpful, I have stopped going through agents now. And for the experience of you type, who your self will be having telephone directory of all girls, there should not be any reason to encourage new agents.

Keep the hunt on.

[QUOTE=Stun Gun; 1355441]Last Sunday, early evening, I had visited [S] hotel in PS, M0h@n Was at the counter. And the thing to notice is that, the operating procedure there has changed. Earlier, there used to be a line-up of about 2-4

Cost of this mis-adventure : 2. 5k, agent + 700, room + incidentals. Gone down the drain, literally.

Siidharth
12-02-12, 11:05
Hi guys,

Last night came across a housewife in her mid 30's, got reference through one of our friends here. She was a typical bengali women having soft and silky body. She is dusky beauty. She stays near N*B*M. Had her for ST service was too good. One of the best I have got so far. She is available only through reference otherwise she does not respond to any calls.Hey would you like to mention who gave you the reference to this lady, would like to try her. She's got a place? And what are her charges, help will be appreciated buddy.

Siidharth
12-02-12, 11:26
Hi Sidh,

Its neither in gud luk chk nor near to bal gandharv. Its jst opposite to de@can PMPML main bus stand in the building named Dec@an Heights. Goto 4th floor.Hi buddy. Well thanks for the directions mate. I just want to give this MP a visit because you have mentioned that they have a very nice line-up.

When I saw your FR last Sunday, I went out mongering last Sunday, did not know the exact location of the MP mentioned by you, so started searchin MP's on deccan by TOI and Pune Mirror ads. Saw one MP near G*the luck chowk but it was on 2nd floor and you had mentioned 4th floor in your FR, so I skipped that. Then found one MP near hotel rup*li but this was on 3rd floor, so again skipped that. The next one was near bal gan*arv, and this was on 4th floor, so I thought that this was the one you had mentioned and decided to give it a try which I so regret now. I just went in, paid 500 at the counter. And I was shown the line-up, I asked him if they had more choices but he denied. Did not like any, but since I had paid and would have never got it back, decided to go with the 1 in saree, she was the best Among the available option. Went in the room, changed to my undergarments and lied on the bed, when some other female came to ask, what extra service am I going to take, to which I told her I will talk about it to the lady selected. She went out then and the female I had selected came in, she gave me a 5 minute massage and comes the question, 'what extra'. I enquired about the rates, she said 1 k for HJ. 1.5 for Topless. 2.5 for B2B. (It was crazy). I told her give me HJ for 500 but she would not listen, she told me that she would give me a good service, so finally agreed for 1 k, I knew it was a waste but just did'nt want to create a soon. Paid the money, and she started with her job. I was just allowed to touch her boobs from outside and she finished the deed within minutes. I got my clothes back on and left the place as soon as possible. On my way down I was thinking that how Pune rocks can mention that this MP has a nice collection but now I know its a different MP he was talking about. Will surely visit this other MP soon, eager to see the collection available.

About the MP near bal gand*rv visited by me.

Collection Available. 0/10.

Service. 0/10.

Over expensive.

WIR. Never in my dreams and suggest everyone the same.

Thrusting Rod
12-02-12, 11:42
Hi buddy. Well I would just like to tell you that Pune is real dry of independents, just a few HW. So if you want someone young and nice, 'Agent' is the only option, be it a senior or a newbee, doesn't matter. Can't be a pleasant experience always but then life is all about chances, eh. Happy mongering anyways.I disagree mate! Quite some independents & that too in the age range of 23 to 28. Navi Mumbai & Mumbai Locanto Ads giving email I'd pk* are all college students from Pune. The best even today is Mee*a Shy* (Real Name). Age 23. Wheatish complexion. 5' 5" height, slim 36 28 34. Goes by the name of Su* S. Great stuff. Better than most I have met in Mumbai. Speaks Hindi, great attitude & very cooperative. Rashmi (Not real name) on Locanto Mumbai & Ni* Mot* are independent & in the age group of early 30's. Rashmi needs to educate her son & Ni* Mot* is trying to help her husband to solve financial problems he has got into. And the you have Sh* a Nurse. There are many more. Just go about it right & you cannot go wrong!

Siidharth
12-02-12, 11:48
Thought it were the neighbors doing a bust. Were apparently a couple of kids only, but I, a beef eating Brahmin, did recite almost all the prayers that I could vaguely remember from my childhood.Hi buddy. Wonderfully written mate. Keep contributing. Happy mongering.

Siidharth
12-02-12, 11:54
Called him & fixed the price at 3K (including room).Hi buddy, sounds a good deal at the quoted price for 2 sessions. Can you pass on the SP's contact? You don't seem to have PM facility, do you intend to buy 1? Would love getting in touch with this SP buddy, sounds good. Let me know anyways.

Cheers, sid.

Thrusting Rod
12-02-12, 12:11
Hey omer, Buddy youy don't have your PM activated, so nobody will be able to help you mate. If you want to get in touch with independents here, get your PM activated or else you can try the newspaper ads. Always remember. Do bargain when in india. Happy mongering buddy.

Cheers, sid.Siddharth Dude,

In your Report #4213 a few hours back you posted"

" Hi buddy. Well I would just like to tell you that Pune is real dry of independents, just a few HW. So if you want someone young and nice, 'Agent' is the only option, be it a senior or a newbee, doesn't matter. Can't be a pleasant experience always but then life is all about chances, eh. Happy mongering anyways."

An hour later in this Report you have stated." If you want to get in touch with independents Here." BTW, I had replied to your earlier Report.

#Justmentioning.

Dev Khanna
12-02-12, 12:38
Hi guys,

Last night came across a housewife in her mid 30's, got reference through one of our friends here. She was a typical bengali women having soft and silky body. She is dusky beauty. She stays near N*B*M. Had her for ST service was too good. One of the best I have got so far. She is available only through reference otherwise she does not respond to any calls.Hi Buddy,

Would you like sharing my reference. Want to give a try. What about her charges and services? Help will be appreciated. You can PM me the details.

Siidharth
12-02-12, 13:54
Hello everyone. 1st of all apologising for a series of FR's but am online after really long and thought of replying to all the reports which I felt necessary. So follows a pending FR which happened about 2 weeks back.

A SP mailed me a series of pics, really liked one female and wanted to try her. So it was Saturday and I was alone at home only with my grandparents. I thought to myself that once they go off to sleep, I can get this female home. It was around 11, my grandparents went off to sleep. I bargained with the SP and finalised the deal at 6. 5 k for the night. So was preparing myself to go and pick her up from kal*and nagar which is quite a distance from my place. And suddenly my grandfather got up to get some water, and he asked me where I was going, to which I replied 'nowhere'. Now my courage took a beating, I thought he might get suspicious and get up again and if he finds me with a female, that will be a huge scene, so just thought of cutting the plan. Told the SP that it won't be possible for the night and I will visit him tomorrow, to which he agreed. I was awake till really late that night watching t. V, and no-one got up again, so kind of cursed my decision.

Anyways next day, called up the SP and asked him if I could take the girl out, to which he replied, 'no, come at my place'. I told him that I will stay there for 2 hours to which he agreed. So got ready and went to the SP's place in kaly* nagar. Reached there and gave him a call, a person came to pick me up and took me to a residential society. We went in, there were a few guys watching tv, anyways he took me to the room inside and he showed me the girl I had requested for. She looked pretty fair in the pic, wasnt that fair in real but since I had demanded for her, I decided to go ahead. Also she greeted me with a 'hi' as soon as I saw her so had the gut feeling that it will be a good service session. That guy asked for the payment upfront, I made the payment and went in the room. Additional 100 bucks for the condom and water. Once in the room, she hugged me tight, we had a small talk, as to her whereabouts and all (she was from mumbai, here on a contract) while hugging each other tight. She started kissing me, and slowly we went for DFK, it was really wonderful, she was really good at it.. It was just awesome.. She licked me around my ear and slowly got my shirt and her top off. I pressed her boobs and started sucking them hard. She kind of let me play with them. She licked me all over my chest, slowly getting my jeans off. She got her jeans off too. And again we went for a long smooching session, I just enjoyed it, feeling her all the way. She gave Johny a nice massage while smooching me, so it was all up. I got off her panty, and started lickin her all over. I went for DATY, to which she stopped me initially, but I went for it and she allowed me to. She was absolutely clean down there, so i had no issues and I licked her for long, she thoroughly enjoyed the session, was holding me by my hair. Even I had a ball. So got my undies off, and she put the cover on. And she asked me to fuck her, to which I asked for a CBJ, since condom was already on. She gave me an awesomeee CBJ, sucking it hard, licking it with her tongue, loved it.. Among one of the best CBJ'S i have received till date.. Was almost going to cum when I stopped her. So started fucking her in missionary, and came within a few minutes. The bathroom was outside the room, so had to go out just in the towel to get there, good no-one was around ;-). So came back there, lied next to her and she got a call. After the call she told me, lets leave. I told her lets wait for 2nd session but she said that she's getting calls from the SP so lets leave. (This is the worst part at SP's place, they promise you 2 hours but just after 40/45 mins, they start knocking the door). The SP with whom I had finalised the deal wasnt there, so was no point talking to this other guy. I just convinced her for a fast 2nd session to which she agreed. She gave me a CBJ to get the erection and I banged her for a nice few minutes, enjoyed it thoroughly smooching her all the way. The smooching part was amazing. So here comes an end to a wonderful hour spent. I asked her for her number but she denied and told me that call the SP and come to me, she said that she doesn't like to meet independently. I didn't force her anyways and just bid a good-bye.

LOOKS = 6. 5/10. In the pic = 8. 5/10.

SERVICE = 8. 5/10. (The only minus point was no BBJ).

CHARGES = 3.5 K with the room + .100..

WIR = Unfortunately No (She was on a contract and won't be here now).

Just attaching the pics mailed by the SP, I went for the one in white.. The 1st pic..

Sorry for a delayed report but just wasnt online of late.

Cheers, sid.

Santa3
12-02-12, 14:02
I am unable to understand, why the he'll a super senior like you still hunts through agents?Let me try and put some perspective here other than the one that Sidhharth and Stun Gun has given. I personally prefer SPs. The reason being that I once recommended a hot independent and she took the money and disappeared from the room of one of our fellow members at approx 2200 on the pretext of attending a phone call. The deal was 15k for LT. Our member only realised that she was not coming back at about 2300. Now the gentleman calls me and I explain that she is not going to pick up the call. He gets upset and wants me to trace her. Now pray tell me how do I do that? How am I responsible? I did not face any such scenario and therefore I introduced the contact. Even threatened me that I was hand in gloves with her and would blah blah blah yak yak.

Case 2 : I told another member about a couple of girls being available at Pineapple club along with their names, being specific that I have not tried them. He strikes a deal with them for 19k for both ends up getting wasted in the hotel room and finds out that he has been robbed when he wakes up. Gets angry on me! Now what am I supposed to do? With SP I can get a refund or another girl. I know where to get hold of them. So to save a few dollars more you take the risk of losing much more with independents.

CannonCam
12-02-12, 17:16
Today was my 1st exp in BP. Location is the four floors building. Looked around the 3 floors bt cud nt find any good chick. And was frightening too. Some how went to fourth floor. There are many good gals there. There is a chick named soni (she is dark). Took her. My hearting was beating fast. She showed me way to room and told to wait and came in mins. I took her fr one hour. She hugged me. Allowed to touch every where. She agreed fr DATY too. Did s*x in top. She does the*ggy very well.

Did two sessions. It was great.

LOOKS = 5/10.

SERVICE = 7/10. (The only minus point was no BBJ).

CHARGES = 10000.

WIR = MAy be

Dev Khanna
12-02-12, 19:52
Today was my 1st exp in BP.

CHARGES = 10000.

WIR = MAy beAre you serious buddy? You paid 10k at BP for an hour session?

Siidharth
12-03-12, 01:43
I disagree mate! Quite some independents & that too in the age range of 23 to 28. Navi Mumbai & Mumbai Locanto Ads giving email I'd pk* are all college students from Pune.

Goes by the name of Su* S.Hey. Well even I go through locanto ads quite regularly and absolutely none of them are college students from Pune. Locanto ads are 98 % all fake. And by Su* S, do you mean surv*and sin*h, buddy its a shitty escort agency and no independent girl. Finding an independent college student in Pune is like hitting six sixes in an over, might happen once in a blue moon. I just feel that you are living in some sort of fantasy world of yours if you feel Mumbai locanto Ads are all college students from Pune. WAKE UP BUDDY.

Siidharth
12-03-12, 01:55
Siddharth Dude,

In your Report #4213 a few hours back you posted"

" Hi buddy. Well I would just like to tell you that Pune is real dry of independents, just a few HW."

An hour later in this Report you have stated." If you want to get in touch with independents Here."Hey again. In my first report I have mentioned clearly that Pune is real dry of independents (basically young good looking females) but a few independent HW's are available. An hour later I replied to omer mentioning that he will need to get his PM activated if he wants to try these independent HW's. So nothing contradictory buddy, pretty straight forward, eh. Well just a suggestion, you should go through your english classes once again. Take care.

Member #4440
12-03-12, 03:39
Hi,

I got their no. S from fellow monger. Did any one try them?

Yesterday I have talked with Sunita, a friend told me that she is HW from Mumbai but could not seems that. She told me that she operate from Alandi area. I know the PS quality of their. Rural infected ladies standing outside bus stand or at some lodges. They often observe at Bazaar also. If she realy from Mumbai they why goes to alandi where customer are rural, old man, pilgrims.

But later she said I can pick up her from Ambedkar statue of PCMC office on highway, Pimpri. She is familier with S hotel and owner as they are mine friends. She quoted 3k for ST and 5k for f. N but I bargained upto 4. 5 k FNIGHT. But she told 3 shots in night that I denied. Still bargaining is pending I want 5 shots.

Share your exp. As this forum have only one FR about her.

Kattar Puneri
12-03-12, 03:56
While agreeing with Santa3 on the safety one gets in going through an agent, all of the best sessions that I have enjoyed in Pune have always been with independents. Perhaps I was lucky to have a good start by getting contacts from Prashant (and the lovely Shaguna), and then through the network of the women I met found more of them. The expansion of the IT business and the influx of foreign students has made it possible. One thing to remember however, upscale independent women can easily tell if the monger is a redlight district junkie, so a bit of class on your side gets you real classy women to enjoy time with.

I disagree mate! Quite some independents & that too in the age range of 23 to 28. There are many more. Just go about it right & you cannot go wrong!

CannonCam
12-03-12, 07:18
I got in moo the yesterday nightat11. Took mirror and called few sp. Went to be*ner side. NEAR hoil* I. Sp show a CG.

It was bad and he was aking fr 5k. The piece was new bt nt good and panicked. I said no. He said wait come with me went to some place near the octr* area. Was another piece bt was disappointed. Went off. Again called a SP frm JM R. Was a good piece. Bt WTF. Went to atm & server dwn. Tat sp said keep some thing valauble of urs lik laptop and all. I was saying no fr the service bt he insisted told pay tomorrow. Keep your car girvi. I said no. Thought of checking the ATM again. It worked den.

Went to the SP place near DEP*. Medicorner. App Kh*hbU. Was told by CG tat this appt. Gets raided often.

Wen seen in proper light CG was okay okay. She gave a CBJ. Allowed FIV. Finished in mish.

LOOKS = 5/10.

SERVICE = 6/10. (The only minus point was no BBJ).

CHARGES = 4000. Short time. Paid high. .

WIR = MAy not

JaimeVous
12-03-12, 10:07
Hi buddy, well 1000 bucks for a girl seems a fantasy to me seriously. When did you try this place mate? I mean at such prices, you can go to BP or pick up girls on the road. SP providing chicks at those rates is just hard to believe man.

Cheers.
Well the rate was arnd 1000buks +room arnd 150 I guess in the bunglow itself.Even I found this quite suspicious, I googled the search and guess what. The entire post has been copied and pasted from a post from 20 Jun 2007.

I am still wondering why would anyone do such a thing?

Cheers!

Thrusting Rod
12-03-12, 10:32
Hey again. In my first report I have mentioned clearly that Pune is real dry of independents (basically young good looking females) but a few independent HW's are available. An hour later I replied to omer mentioning that he will need to get his PM activated if he wants to try these independent HW's. So nothing contradictory buddy, pretty straight forward, eh. Well just a suggestion, you should go through your english classes once again. Take care.You probably believe, screaming, shouting & repeated ranting is enough to clothe extemporaneous prevarications with a veneer of truth. I bet, you will have reached for the Dictionary, now. #justcommenting. A fellow member agrees with me. And FYI Su* Sin* You have referred to, is listed on GFD & not on either locanto or SEA. I was referring to Sunita & of whom you obviously have no idea about.

Stun Gun
12-03-12, 11:05
I see that my latest FR has sparked a debate on contract-girls vs independents. How can I be left out. So, here is my 2 cents, apart from what Santa3 & Kattar Puneri et al. have already said.

1. Planning : Meets with independents, especially HWs, need pre-planning, so that convenience of both are matched. I usually plan 2-3 days ahead. On the other hand agents / p!mps will always have some thing available when you need them, even at short notice.

2. Experience : I have had one of my best GFE experience with a CG and a bad experience with a FL. So, it depends on the attitude of the lady and most importantly her mood on that day, that time. But in general, I find that most of my experiences with FLs have been good to excellent whereas only about a half, or even less, of my experiences with CGs have been good. Reason for this, that comes to my mind could be that, most of the CGs are probably forced into P4P business by some one else, and they resent this fact. In addition they need to service more customers per day and are tired. Where as most of the FLs are probably into it due to circumstances and have entered P4P of their own will. They accept the circumstances or at least are resigned to the fact.

3. Network Expansion : I have not been able to expand my WG network through the ladies I met. Once a FL I called was out of station and I asked to be introduced to her friend, if any. She did not have any. 2nd time I suggested a MFF 3-some. She refused & said she did not have any WG friends. 3rd time I gave "a change" as the reason. She got, or at least acted as if, angry at me and asked whether I had got bored of her? And mind you all these requests for friends-introduction were not on the first meet with the lady, but after 2-3 meets with her, ie. after we both got sufficiently familiar with each other. I think they want to protect their customer list and not share their business with others, even friends. Or may be, I don't have that charm or lack the proper social skills. :o

I have even tried executing "The Saree Connection" technique by AllSaints. (Where-in basically you ask the agent / p!mp to arrange a lady clad in saree, so that you are most likely to get a local FL lady. Link to AllSaints' subject post is given below.) Failed on all occasions. Twice it was a bait-and-switch. And once it was a CG in costume.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=1101806#post1101806

I regularly scour CL & Loc but have not been successful till now. May be I lack the proper writing skills and don't project myself properly. :o Of course there are D!@n@$, $t311@$ & D33p@1!$ on CL / Loc, but their bad attitude problems have been reported on this very forum.

Only the ISG members have been most helpful in expanding my WG network.

Sorry guys, this was again a long post. But I don't know how to convey what I want to say in short.

Thank you all for your comments.

Cheers,

Thrusting Rod
12-03-12, 11:10
I see that my latest FR has sparked a debate on contract-girls vs independents. How can I be left out. So, here is my 2 cents, apart from what Santa3 & Kattar Puneri et al. Have already said.

1. Planning : Meets with independents, especially HWs, need pre-planning, so that convenience of both are matched. I usually plan 2-3 days ahead. On the other hand agents / p! Mps will always have some thing available when you need them, even at short notice.

2. Experience : I have had one of my best GFE experience with a CG and a bad experience with a FL. So, it depends on the attitude of the lady and most importantly her mood on that day, that time. But in general, I find that most of my experiences with FLs have been good to excellent whereas only about a half, or even less, of my experiences with CGs have been good. Reason for this, that comes to my mind could be that, most of the CGs are probably forced into P4P business by some one else, and they resent this fact. Where as most of the FLs are probably into it due to circumstances and have entered P4P of their own will. They accept the circumstances or at least resigned to the fact.

3. Network Expansion : I have not been able to expand my WG network through the ladies I met. Once a FL I called was out of station and I asked to be introduced to her friend, if any. She did not have any. 2nd time I suggested a MFF 3-some. She refused & said she did not have any WG friends. 3rd time I gave "a change" as the reason. She got, or atleast acted as if, angry at me and asked whether I had got bored of her? And mind you all these requests for friends-introduction were not on the first meet with the lady, but after 2-3 meets with her, ie. After we both got sufficiently familiar with each other. I think they want to protect their customer list and not share their business with others, even friends. Or may be, I don't have that charm or lack the proper social skills.

I have even tried executing "The Saree Connection" technique by AllSaints. (Where-in basically you ask the agent / p! Mp to arrange a lady clad in saree, so that you are most likely to get a local FL lady. Link to AllSaints' subject post is given below.) Failed on all occasions. Twice it was a bait-and-switch. And once it was a CG in costume.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=1101806#post1101806

I regularly scour CL & Loc but have not been successful till now. May be I lack the proper writing skills and don't project myself properly. Of course there are D! Andat$, $t311at$ & D33p@1! $ on CL / Loc, but their attitude problems have been reported on this very forum.

Sorry guys, this was again a long post. But I don't know how to convey what I want to say in short.

Cheers, Indeed a report of SUBSTANCE.

LivingForSex
12-03-12, 11:45
today was my 1st exp in bp. location is the four floors building. looked around the 3 floors bt cud nt find any good chick. and was frightening too. some how went to fourth floor. there are many good gals there. there is a chick named soni (she is dark). took her. my hearting was beating fast. she showed me way to room and told to wait and came in mins. i took her fr one hour. she hugged me. allowed to touch every where. she agreed fr daty too. did s*x in top. she does the*ggy very well.

did two sessions. it was great.

looks = 5/10.

service = 7/10. (the only minus point was no bbj).

charges = 10000.

wir = may bedude are you serious that you paid 10k at bp?

or have you written the value in paise instead of rupees?

MadSom
12-03-12, 12:54
Hi,

I am new to this, can anybody share with me the MP's which give FS.

Good ones with good service and less money.

MadSom
12-03-12, 13:06
Kindly refer some good mp for FS, new to Pune.

Praj4
12-03-12, 13:17
Let me offer my contararian view on the subject matter-

1) Now a days there is no force / coersion possible, it's non cognizable offense for pimp on two counts!

2) The job of CG working under an agent is less paying but more relaxed as she doesn't have to do marketing to sale her wares while job of FL is tiring and is she is more exposed to risk. While she splits profits but compensates by doing more, Many babes told me " one hour job typically gets over in 15-20 mins most of the time ". She gets paid in advance, has protection of man and his chamachas in an alien city.

3) Job of FL is risky, can't handle so many assignments for fear of exposure with LE, and self marketing is in general tough.

Odonil5263
12-03-12, 14:11
Nice explanation.

Santa3
12-03-12, 15:05
I see that my latest FR has sparked a debate on contract-girls vs independents. How can I be left out. So, here is my 2 cents, apart from what Santa3 & Kattar Puneri et al. have already said.Now here is a 3rd case scenario which totally blew me off independents. By that I mean I don't go hunting them, If they fall into my lap courtesy fellow hobbyists then its a different issue.

There was a Foreign forum member who visited and requested my help. I introduced the female as it was her requirement (and her modus operandi wherein she could back out if uncomfortable). The deal was at 20k all nighter, no anal. The next day I get a call from her stating that she was given $100 in the morning and threatened by the client and thrown out of the room. She told me that she won't entertain any more friends and asked me not to call her till she calls me. To this day its been about 2 years. Nocall. My fault? Helping fellow newbies in good faith. She was decent enough not to ask me to pay up the difference, as I had introduced her to enough clients. That really put me off. Un-necessary headaches. But overall they are better off than SP girls. Stock of the trade is always SP. But creme-de-la-creme will always be independents.

AlexPaul
12-03-12, 15:22
Hi,

Are you talking about Shiv Ratna beside Savera hotel. Was the number ending with *365.Hi Dev,

Yes. I am talking about the same. But the digits are different. It seems that your digits are familiar with some LOC digits named L*C*Y. Is it?

Alex

Lonely1087
12-03-12, 17:34
I see that my latest FR has sparked a debate on contract-girls vs independents. How can I be left out. So, here is my 2 cents, apart from what Santa3 & Kattar Puneri et al. Have already said.

1. Planning : Meets with independents, especially HWs, need pre-planning, so that convenience of both are matched. I usually plan 2-3 days ahead. On the other hand agents / p! Mps will always have some thing available when you need them, even at short notice.

2. Experience : I have had one of my best GFE experience with a CG and a bad experience with a FL. So, it depends on the attitude of the lady and most importantly her mood on that day, that time. But in general, I find that most of my experiences with FLs have been good to excellent whereas only about a half, or even less, of my experiences with CGs have been good. Reason for this, that comes to my mind could be that, most of the CGs are probably forced into P4P business by some one else, and they resent this fact. In addition they need to service more customers per day and are tired. Where as most of the FLs are probably into it due to circumstances and have entered P4P of their own will. They accept the circumstances or at least are resigned to the fact.

3. Network Expansion : I have not been able to expand my WG network through the ladies I met. Once a FL I called was out of station and I asked to be introduced to her friend, if any. She did not have any. 2nd time I suggested a MFF 3-some. She refused & said she did not have any WG friends. 3rd time I gave "a change" as the reason. She got, or at least acted as if, angry at me and asked whether I had got bored of her? And mind you all these requests for friends-introduction were not on the first meet with the lady, but after 2-3 meets with her, ie. After we both got sufficiently familiar with each other. I think they want to protect their customer list and not share their business with others, even friends. Or may be, I don't have that charm or lack the proper social skills. .

I have even tried executing "The Saree Connection" technique by AllSaints. (Where-in basically you ask the agent / p! Mp to arrange a lady clad in saree, so that you are most likely to get a local FL lady. Link to AllSaints' subject post is given below.) Failed on all occasions. Twice it was a bait-and-switch. And once it was a CG in costume.

I regularly scour CL & Loc but have not been successful till now. May be I lack the proper writing skills and don't project myself properly. Of course there are D! Andat$, $t311at$ & D33p@1! $ on CL / Loc, but their bad attitude problems have been reported on this very forum.

Cheers, Stun Gun,

Had been following all your posts regularly & find actually interesting.

Just to comment on the diff between CG's & FL's, though I don't have any experience with FL's, but whatever encounters that I had with CG's were awesome. Though initially they show all those nakhra's about not doing this & that. But finally everything is hunky dory & I get what I want from them. Not by cajoling but by talking them & treating them with due respect. They in turn give their best of there.

Not trying to boast but just sharing my experiences till date. Though these days I am more keen on HW experience's, but my first preference is CG's only.

Take it as a +ve response buddy.

Kattar Puneri
12-03-12, 17:39
My experience has been just that. For a quickie, without any planning and needing relief "here and now", SP is always an option. To have a really enjoyable time an independent through a trusted referral is the best. In your hunting grounds, who can fault Jessica of Malad or Maggie of Andheri :) ?

But overall they are better off than SP girls. Stock of the trade is always SP. But crème de la crème will always be independents.

Stun Gun
12-04-12, 07:19
Stun Gun, Had been following all your posts regularly & find actually interesting. ---
Indeed a report of SUBSTANCE.Thanks for finding my posts an interesting read. But guys would you mind caring for others by trimming the quoted posts, especially the long ones. More-over, for any body who wants to read the original post, it is always available by clicking "[View Original Post]" link. Just imagine what would have happened, if 20 members had liked my this post and everybody had quoted it fully? There would be 20 copies of my post and others who want to read some thing else would have to scroll & scroll & scroll & scroll & scroll. Not a happy situation.

TIA, Cheers,

Stun Gun
12-04-12, 07:32
Hey would you like to mention who gave you the reference to this lady ---

--- Would you like sharing my reference. Want to give a try. ---
@ Siidharth, Dev Khanna : I see that you are interested in getting contacts / refs from "PrinceOfPussy". There are 2 hurdles with that.

1. He doesn't have PM facility. Hence he really can not share any contact info with others.

2. All his 5 FRs are copied from the other forum and are not likely to be his own experiences. :( Hence he really may not have anything to share at all!

But, I still wish you good luck. Cheers,

LivingForSex
12-04-12, 12:38
There happened to be a place in Khadki Near Reliance fresh Opp to the Temple.

I had some good encounters over there in past a couple or more times as the collection used to get updated regularly.

My last encounter over there was back in 2010 after which I had to travel out to Germany.

But now after my return, earlier this year, and I tried to re-explore it.

However the place seems to have been closed down for service.

The search for this place add had landed me up to this place but still the impatience of getting into action at this place is Still on.

Although the contributions from various members (In particular from StunGun) has been significant enough to add new POI to my list nearby.

Still for the sake of curiosity I would certainly like to know what exactly happened to this place.

I am sure Stungun or KP shall be able to answer this although this might have been discussed earlier.

SameerPune
12-04-12, 14:14
Very good explanation. Every bit of it is correct.

SameerPune
12-04-12, 14:22
Hello guys,

I am new in this forum. I liked it very much. Really, did not think that this kind of help is available. It's awesome. I am actually not sure that whether my messages are posting on this forum or not. Can anybody please help me regarding the procedure? It would be a great help. Thanks in advance.

Happy Mongering Everyone.

LookingForHot
12-04-12, 19:41
Yaar,

I am looking for Bengali women, could you please refer me?

Hi guys,

Last night came across a housewife in her mid 30's, got reference through one of our friends here. She was a typical bengali women having soft and silky body. She is dusky beauty. She stays near N*B*M. Had her for ST service was too good. One of the best I have got so far. She is available only through reference otherwise she does not respond to any calls.

Siidharth
12-04-12, 21:14
I am still wondering why would anyone do such a thing?

Cheers!Hey. Thanks for the information. Well I guess, maybe he's got no experience but wants to show everyone that he's quite an active monger. Some people just love boasting buddy.

Siidharth
12-04-12, 21:25
You probably believe, screaming, shouting & repeated ranting is enough to clothe extemporaneous prevarications with a veneer of truth. I bet, you will have reached for the Dictionary, now. #justcommenting.

And FYI Su* Sin* You have referred to, is listed on GFD & not on either locanto or SEA.Hello. Well you have mentioned, 'Screaming, shouting'. How do you judge that, just looking at a written text of someone, you can judge his expressions, wow. You are a genius man. And I won't reach for the dictionary buddy, I just don't feel the need to give importance to such things, but am sure you must have searched the dictionary to find those words. Wasted effort, makes no difference to me.

And hello when did I say that Su*een Sin* is on locanto, In my FR, I just wrote that its an escort agency. Just search on google and you will find the website. One more instance where you just don't seem to understand plain SIMPLE english. Forget am not wasting any more time of mine, You be happy in your fantasy world. Cheers.

Kattar Puneri
12-05-12, 02:17
The last I know is that the residents complained and the lease was cancelled. They moved their business to another area close to Bhosalenagar / E-square but even that is old news. Expert Linguist and his pals had surveyed those places and my own venture there led me to Snehal (who simply loved doing BBBJ) who went independent soon after her "contract" ended. That place and the now disappeared Sonia "madam" of Old Sangavi were the easiest in those days for a "quickie" in the vicinity of Aundh Road/ Spicer College.

There happened to be a place in Khadki Near Reliance fresh Opp to the Temple. Still for the sake of curiosity I would certainly like to know what exactly happened to this place. I am sure Stungun or KP shall be able to answer this although this might have been discussed earlier.

Jpol3703
12-05-12, 04:39
I have joined forum recently, but viewing reports since long time. It is really pleasure to read posts written by all members. I am started mongering recently visited [V] for few occasions in past time. The best thing about this place that they are changing inventory time to time.

I am sharing my most recent report here. They have shown 6-7 gals / women's. I have selected chubby bong gal. She was really nice performer. After few chit-chats she came close to me started kissing continues up to 7-8 mins. Then we removed each other clothes, enjoyed. I had asked for BBBJ she said will offer in 69 positions. I have enjoyed this act as it was happening for first time with me and her pussy odor was not bad. After this activity johny wanted to enter in her pussy. First banged up hard for 6-7 mins after that tried women on top, doggy side etc. Ended up in doggy. The whole one hour act was enjoyable. Place was good but cleanliness was missing.

Service. 8/10.

Looks: 6. 5/10 (As she was fair among all)

Charges – Room Rs. 3700- with room

WIR- not now,

PS: this is my first post, please ignore for mistakes. Although act was enjoyable but it was quite mechanical, looking for some housewife's independents hope forum will consider my request.

LivingForSex
12-05-12, 05:07
. That place and the now disappeared Sonia "madam" of Old Sangavi were the easiest in those days for a "quickie" in the vicinity of Aundh Road/ Spicer College.Yes KP you are absolutely correct out over here. I wonder if such place still do exists out over hear that are accessible in quick vicinity without involving much headaches for finding a good choice.

I am planning to visit PS or B@nxr Soon as these days I get to hear about them a lot. Hope I do have a similar exp.

Cheers!

Jpol3703
12-05-12, 05:21
I want to try good massage with service in Pune with necessary services can senior members help me with direction.

Many thanks in advance.

Dil Beat
12-05-12, 08:53
Hi Alex,

Must appreciate your find and the way you have expressed your experience. Great job.

DB

Hi Guys,

So after plenty of research, I finally decided to give a try in mongering field. Monday morning gave a call to SP in Ban*are. (Contacts established during couple of months back when visited the facility with friend). He talked very nicely and offered me to come down to hotel [s] opposite to Hol*day in. I went there in half an hour, he was already waiting for me. He showed couple of girls sited in car, but having average looks. When asked for some quality, he showed couple of college girls (in SP's terminology!) in another car. He asked to sit on front seat and have a look / chat with them. Found one from NE other two from Mumbai (later come to know they are on contract for 15 days in Pune).

I would like to thank all you guys about your contribution to this forum which helps me a lot to make this successful.

Looks: 7/10

Service: 9/10

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 3. 5 k with hotel + 0. 1 (incidentals)

Jpol3703
12-05-12, 12:48
Please suggest me good massage parlous with all kinds of necessary services.

Hammer893
12-05-12, 13:11
I do agree you you buddy. It is afterall a game of chance. After all some of us who are beggers (deadly horny can go for anything) cannot be chooser, unless you are able to control your libido. Hehehe.

However, I agree with you highly on the CG as they are available anything. But for FL's you need to get through atleast 2. 3 sessions to know what you like and whether it will be worth coming back and the it is value for money.

If you are looking for F&F (F*Ck & Flee) you need a CG and for seconds it is a FL.

Hats off buddy for a nice piece of text.

Hammer893
12-05-12, 13:32
Hey Alex,

Good on you mate. Happy to know you had a great time.

If this SP is genuine and welcoming, I would like to have his contact sent on my PM too.

Shall keep you posted on the happenings too.

Cheers

Dev Khanna
12-05-12, 17:28
atSiidharth, Dev Khanna : I see that you are interested in getting contacts / refs from "PrinceOfPussy". There are 2 hurdles with that.

1. He doesn't have PM facility. Hence he really can not share any contact info with others.You are right Stun Gun. I actually checked this after posting.

Anyways Thanks and Happy Mongering.

Dev Khanna
12-05-12, 17:32
Hi Dev,

Yes. I am talking about the same. But the digits are different. It seems that your digits are familiar with some LOC digits named L*C*Y. Is it?

AlexYes It is. Used their services couple of times but I am not aware if two different group operates from same place.

Sachineb
12-05-12, 19:18
Hi all senior members.

Recently I registered to AFF site and I send my contact no. To some AFF female girls from Pune though this AFF site.

I got couple of replies.

FIRST : She called me on my cell no. And told she would like to meet me and decide everything (price, service etc.) and then will go ahead if both like each others deal.

SECOND : She gave me her gmaiID we chated for an hour and she shared me her snaps and told me her budget 8k for 3hr including her own flat in KP area.

Then she told me to deposite 4k as advance in her account to which I negotiate for 2. 5k, I replied to send me her no. First and she called me on my celll. WOW wht a sexy voice it was. She told me jst to deposite 2. 5k as advance money for security reason.

I am not sure whether this are all fake girls

Any experience of members about this AFF site.

Member #4440
12-06-12, 03:35
Day before yesterday at afternoon I had got a call from these ladies that were ready for full night. As we know that Smita not do night but I have asked her many time for full dirty night hangout. Now she was ready to do but unfortunately I am out of Pune now.

Some time after at evening Sunita had called that she was no business at evening at Available in Pune, if I could manage then come at S Hotel.

Any one have expoof full night with these ladies?