PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173

PuneGuy2006
01-04-24, 19:49
Hey, since last 2-3 weeks I am getting blood during masturbation's, what could be the causes and any home remedies for this.

ImVirat
01-04-24, 20:04
Thankyou for the response Virat.

Well I did reached out to Queen Radhika, since her twitter is on fire and her body looks amazing and seems to be very open minded as well.

But she just denied that she does meetups in Pune, could you please help me who the reference was in my pm so at least I can lead with that to get in touch with her.

Felt like she was scared to meet me as a complete unknown as they mostly prefer to meet based on any couple references or any other known previous clients referrals.

RohitPratiksha is also on my bucket list, have you met them? Any tips or opinions on them?Queen Radhika might not be meeting in Pune anymore since she had just got divorced. So family is in Pune. May be denied due to that. Previosuly when married (until almost 4-5 months back) she used to meet alongwith her cuckold hubby. Was there in Dubai as well where she had all her holes drilled. You can see them in twitter.

Now meeting thru agent (I thing name is OneNightstand or something). They also have twitter. May be that's why denied.

I didn't meet RohitPratiksha because of price. 20 k 2 sessions. But the pics were tempting. A Mumbai friend of mine have met them. She is slim, fair. PM me if you need reference.

ImVirat
01-04-24, 20:08
Guys, I will not mention names here, but can anyone confirm if girls from MR know about this forum?

I shared a post on the Pune forum a while back, suddenly I'm getting messages from the lady about my review.

If some brother has shared it with the lady then that's disappointing. We are here to outline our experience, can be good or can be bad, and it is for some guidance. If this is getting out to them then it defeats the purpose of the forum I feel.Not just Pune this is the story in all India forums. Desperate fuckers think sharing reviews get them free pass but its wrong. Rather if a bird read good reviews, she up prices. Had happened in almost all cities.

No matter how much we try, this is never going to stop until those dick thinkers start applying. 5% brain.

IndianSexGuy
01-05-24, 06:55
For some reason, the spa with above name does not show up in maps. Not sure if its already closed or I am not able to guess.

On a separate note. Went to Swai T* in Baner area. Been told at the reception that all staff is new. Was assigned Bella. Massage was good as expected from thai girl. Very sure that she was not post op. Awesome rack and smooth silky skin. It was a great experience all in all.

Counter 2 k.

Damage 3 k.

WIR. Sure.Translate Aatma to English. One more hint: It's in vintage 7 building.

Zizu0077
01-05-24, 10:57
Lately finding a good bird with good service and VFM is too hard. These MR people and some dumb people from here have jacked up the prices and some of them just collect numbers not even taken services.

I always keep an open mind with sharing details but now I have to be careful as to whom I share.

Anyways I found these 3 from locanto (not tried yet), let me know if anyone tried reviews and the price range.

1) Divya kalyani nagar 27 (7 k for 2) no place.

The one in red and green saree.

2) Nisha Kondhwa 3 k for 1, probably early 30's from pics.

Black salwar sitting.

3) Mayuri 30 Katraj (4 k for 2) has place.

The one in T-shirt red and black.

Let me know if you have tried any of them, so will proceed accordingly.Hey guys,

Can you share divya contact, I tried to drop a message but your inbox seems full. Please do share and also let us know if you or any one tried her.

Thanks in advance.

SkyKing5
01-05-24, 12:42
Regarding recent discussion on this.

What I feel most are hyped when it comes to pricing.

It's just that most local are not equppied to handle twitter and less local audience is on twitter.

Plus twitter is for niche or class. So supply there is less than mark site. Still it doesn't justify prices of most. Have seen inde / cpl who were ordinary has become niche. Photoshop and good camera angles make them more attractive. In such prices you can take struggling actress, out of work but established established actress.

Or you can take not pro with you for vacation. IMHO. Others can feel different.

Ron2008
01-05-24, 13:05
For some reason, the spa with above name does not show up in maps. Not sure if its already closed or I am not able to guess.

On a separate note. Went to Swai T* in Baner area. Been told at the reception that all staff is new. Was assigned Bella. Massage was good as expected from thai girl. Very sure that she was not post op. Awesome rack and smooth silky skin. It was a great experience all in all.

Counter 2 k.

Damage 3 k.

WIR. Sure.Can you tell more about Bella's massage. Does she get naughty during massage? Like ball touching, dirty talking, etc.

Thirsel
01-05-24, 16:11
I am planning a week visit to Pune in Fen 15th Onwards. I will stay in Kondwa. I will be glad if you can share any good hot lead.

I had koyal the Bengali girl. She was awesome in 2nd round. But seems she is out. Any help will be appricit3 d and will be helped.

Analyzer123
01-05-24, 18:43
Translate Aatma to English. One more hint: It's in vintage 7 building.Here's a hint. Soul spa. https://soulbodyspa.org/.

PicSoul
01-05-24, 20:13
Not just Pune this is the story in all India forums. Desperate fuckers think sharing reviews get them free pass but its wrong. Rather if a bird read good reviews, she up prices. Had happened in almost all cities.

No matter how much we try, this is never going to stop until those dick thinkers start applying. 5% brain.Bro do you really thing dick thinkers have brains?

When they can't control what's between their legs how do you thing they will have capability to think through their brains.

I think we all should go by a motto. "bhale bandi na mile par bhav bilkul na bade".

Adios.

PicSoul
01-05-24, 20:43
Planing to meet Rohan Pari couple on this weekend. Has anyone tried them recently? How was the service and is hygiene maintained? Is she safe?

These are my questions. Didn't found any new FRs so need help with it. Planning for threesome with couple. I'm not a looker so no issue with her dusky looks as mentioned in past FRs but just want to know that if she's safe / hygienic. She's famous for anal offerings as well. Please help with review.Well I had a bitter sweet experience with her but all in all a decent experience.

Let me take this opportunity to write my FR for her.

Had scheduled appointment for evening during mid week but as usual last min meeting was late was by 2 hours. She was kind enough and was constantly checking on me.

Reached the location gave a call took 10 minutes to reach her den as she was getting ready and I got a bit of confused to reach her den. Since if was late even he husband was already home. I went into room changed my clothes. Initially she was in hurry but once she got comfortable with my humor and interaction she slowed down.

Now comes the bitter experience well a little bit of miscommunication from me and ofcourse as I was late too she thought I was there for one shot and was not ready for next, upon insisting she said yes. But was in hurry. Quickly started the next session, well we all know the next session needs time to begin with, she had a hard time to give me a boner (could sense her confidence going down as she was not able to give me one) and to my surprise once we started we had an intense 20 min session but my boner was not done yet. She did try her level best but all in vain. She eventually gave up told me she cannot continue as she is expecting guest, at that moment she was bit rude and I had to hurry my self out of her place by taking a quick shower and partially satisfied.

Next day she reached out to me apologizing her behaviour and asked to comeover as yesterday her brother in-law was on the way to visit them.

Since I was not in Pune I humbly denied her request and she did promise to compensate next time (until now I haven't visited her, well there are lot of fishes in the pound to catch hold of).

Coming to the deed, her BJ's are not that sloppy, you got to heat her up to get some good BJ in between the deed. Anyone having fetish over lingerie, she has tons of it which you can ask for. Breast are small I guess 32 something. Short in height slim but she's quite fair. Pussy ain't that tight but clean. She can definitely take rough (but I always go in respectful way). Accomodates your asks.

She is a good vfm option. Best time to visit her would be afternoons. My acquaintance visited her during afternoon and early evening and his experience was all together different.

Wir. Might probably but not the first choice.

3 k per shot. Didn't take Anal.

ImVirat
01-05-24, 20:44
Regarding recent discussion on this.

What I feel most are hyped when it comes to pricing.

It's just that most local are not equppied to handle twitter and less local audience is on twitter.

Plus twitter is for niche or class. So supply there is less than mark site. Still it doesn't justify prices of most. Have seen inde / cpl who were ordinary has become niche. Photoshop and good camera angles make them more attractive. In such prices you can take struggling actress, out of work but established established actress.

Or you can take not pro with you for vacation. IMHO. Others can feel different.I don't agree Bro. Twitter is no more for niche and class. Its full of couples who cannot speak or write proper english (first hand exp) but still they charge 15 for 1, 25 for 2 and people do pay. Even if they are not worth 5 k for 1. Thats the reason I even stopped meeting anyone who say I have a twitter profile. 80% times they are just illiterates using the platform to make quick bucks or loot others (this has increased a lot of twitter recently).

Jacky22
01-06-24, 07:13
Guys. Most of my friends here and seniors. We did 4-5 sessions a month with 1 k counter and 3 k Girl for FS including BBBJ (although I prefer covered).

Pune suddenly became a post op Thai dump yard and pricing gone up to 1. 5-2. 0 k counter and some people started laying 4-5 k for B2 B! That makes one session as expensive as 5-7 k! Now girls don't budge unless you know them for long.

The other trend. All Thais including postops started finding BFs, these BFs buy them expensive gift but get free sessions with them.

What I feel is now is the time to revisit this and think through, 16-20 k budget a month is max you can set aside for these girls if you keep emotions under check.

Let's bring the prices back to senses!

1. 0-1. 5 k for counter and max 3-4 K for FS. If they don't get business for a month I am sure they will budge and come down.

Also. L from ST (who's a post op) got a rich BF and have quit the trade.

IndianSexGuy
01-06-24, 10:28
Guys. Most of my friends here and seniors. We did 4-5 sessions a month with 1 k counter and 3 k Girl for FS including BBBJ (although I prefer covered).

Pune suddenly became a post op Thai dump yard and pricing gone up to 1. 5-2. 0 k counter and some people started laying 4-5 k for B2 B! That makes one session as expensive as 5-7 k! Now girls don't budge unless you know them for long.

The other trend. All Thais including postops started finding BFs, these BFs buy them expensive gift but get free sessions with them.

What I feel is now is the time to revisit this and think through, 16-20 k budget a month is max you can set aside for these girls if you keep emotions under check.

Let's bring the prices back to senses!These Thai girls keep looking for BFs who buy them costly gifts etc and also decrease their need for customers or just hike the rates. A famous 2023 meme about BF queueing up with flowers when others in front of him in queue are fcking the girl on sofa set, perfectly depicts these BFs. I think it was cuck with flowers meme. Google it.

Guys please don't be that guy. We need to keep rates in check.

All emotional attachment etc is fake. Also the free sex isn't at same level as paid sex, when you pay, girl tries 100% to give her all and doesn't make any demands. Free one means more tantrums, mood changes etc. I have tried that and it's simply not worth the "fake connection" you make.

SkyKing5
01-06-24, 12:12
I don't agree Bro. Twitter is no more for niche and class. Its full of couples who cannot speak or write proper english (first hand exp) but still they charge 15 for 1, 25 for 2 and people do pay. Even if they are not worth 5 k for 1. Thats the reason I even stopped meeting anyone who say I have a twitter profile. 80% times they are just illiterates using the platform to make quick bucks or loot others (this has increased a lot of twitter recently).LOL calm down bro we are on same page. I mean customer base on twitter is niche.

SkyKing5
01-06-24, 12:32

Pune suddenly became a post op Thai dump yard and pricing gone

up to 1. 5-2. 0 k counter and some people started laying 4-5 k for B2 B! That makes one session as expensive as 5-7 k! Now girls don't budge unless you know them for long.

Let's bring the prices back to senses!

1. 0-1. 5 k for counter and max 3-4 K for FS. If they don't get business for a month I am sure they will budge and come down.

Also. L from ST (who's a post op) got a rich BF and have quit the trade.Absolutely agree with you. I fee regardless of budget they should not be paid more than 3 k for any service.

If you add some bucks most inde are ok with 6/7 k for 2. And here for 30 minutes plus minus we are paying around 4 to 5 k minimum including counter.

And let me tell B2 be I used to get from Era of MP's was much much better than what we get today in spa or MP.

ImVirat
01-06-24, 16:44
LOL calm down bro we are on same page. I mean customer base on twitter is niche.Ohh. My bad bro. Didn't get the sattire.

Twitter is actually jamming up the market. Somehow vfm couples and few singles get to know of twitter and the next moment the prices are jacked up and people do pay that premium. (no wonder India is the fastest growing economy LOL).

Hopefully this hype gets over with soon.

SubinJoseph87
01-06-24, 19:09
Thank you so much bhai. If you need anything please do let me know. I had a talk with Pihu and shall be meeting her in between Thursday-Sunday depending upon my house being vacant.Bro, can you please DM me her contact. I'll be in Pune on Feb but don't see her on locanto anymore.

SubinJoseph87
01-06-24, 19:21
Hi Guys,

Is the CIM queen Pihu out of action? Her previous number I had ended with 491 and not reachable. If anyone can DM her contact number, that would be highly appreciated and I'll return the favor.

HoneydewSmooth
01-06-24, 19:52
FR from Dec. 2023.

Was in touch with miss K since a while, no shared by SP J on pretext of be friending miss K as she had a break up & was looking for BF, LOL could not bear her tantrums but kudos to SP J for sharing digits of her birds, normally SP don't share birds digit with client. Anyways miss K is mostly in Mumbai & happened to visit Pune. Deal was set for 7 k full night 2 shots at SP J den. Usual deal, got whisky & reached her den. As K doesn't drink & smoke so got some slice for her. Had good 3 rounds of whisky with girls & took K to bed room. She is not a looker but good GFE attitude, speaks like gen Z kid smooth skin is young & amazing long hairs. Followed usual routine & was done in 30 minutes, came to dining had another 2 rounds of whisky, dinner & crashed to bed with miss K, requested her to sleep nude & so did I. Had a good night sleep caressing her bald kitty & playing with her amazing long hair. Got up by 8 am had another round this time could better see her in act in daylight so was more sensual than night session. Tool shower paid in cash to SP J & left her place.

Overall satisfactory full night session.

Below report:

Face: 5/10.

Figure: 6/10 (tummy).

Boobs: 5/10 (small ones for her figure).

Ass: 8/10 (big but not toned).

Kitty: 5/10 (moderate tight).

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 7 k + whisky.

Closing 2023 with 13 bangs.

Hope to bang better chicks in 2024.

Cheers.

HDS.

IndianSexGuy
01-06-24, 19:57
I visited aatma spa for roohi a month back. Roohi was available. However while going in saw a girl with good ass. Asked for her. Her name is Priya. In her early 20's. Very talkative and bubbly in nature. After sometime asked for extras. I wanted to have a massage first. She kept on insisting for FS. She said she was very horny and wanted to get fucked. Even though deal was not finalized we started with foreplay. Played with her amazing ass. Licked it. While playing with her ass put started finguring her. She actually was very horny. Started DATY. She was wet in no time. Was screaming loud. Can definitely say she wasn't acting. Fucked her in WOT. Good exp. Paid 4 k finally.

WIR. May be. As I recollect every bit of the session even now. But not sure I will be lucky to experience same again as she may not be desperate again as last time.Seems like good local option. Can you describe her more? Boob size, built etc? Is she fit?

SubinJoseph87
01-07-24, 04:19
Hi folks,

I have been regular with Peehu for last 4 years. This time, I tried her for overnight. This was 2 weeks back. Checked in at O Rooms Shi. The place is much better and decent as compared to V Hotel. Banged her 6 times through the night with every possible way including doggy, CIM, Anal, Tit fuck, Reverse cow girl, Cow girl, Spoon, etc. Had a great time. She is amazing with DFK, BBBJ, Anal and rimming.

Looks: 3/10..Hi at Pratty69,

Please DM me her contact number if you can. I tried sending you a message but your inbox is full.

IndianSexGuy
01-07-24, 06:54
These are from last few weeks.

1. Jenny: North East. Looks good. Horrible massage and service. Asked for 4 k, negotiated to 3.5 k. Just rubbed her body over me. No BJ. Did it in a weird her lying on top me position. Then had shower together. Not even a smile throughout. Worst extras experience ever. This was my 2nd time with her. First time I thought she was post ops. I went again because a friend told me she is NE and is almost a model. But she has GPS now and not worth it at all. Completely avoid her.

Face: 7/10 full of makeup like way over the top makeup. Rude look with resting ***** face.

Boobs: 6/10 average size.

Ass: 8/10 nice ass.

Kitty: 8/10 decent tight.

Attitude: 0/10.

WIR: Hell no.

2. Amy: I had seen her when visiting Jenny and she looked cute and my type. So asked for her next time. Looks cute though is a bit curvy. Not fat but not fit either. Gave decent massage with lot of hints and sweet talking. Nice flirty attitude. Quoted 5 k for FS, negotiated hard for 4 k but didn't budge so gave 4. 5 k. Gave a nice sloppy BBBJ. Not sure if she was horny or just faking it but her excitement and moaning was too much. Seemed very fake. Started wot and finished in doggy. Had shower together. She gave DFK before the deed and in shower.

Face: 8/10 cute.

Boobs: 7/10 decent natural boobs. Not big not small.

Ass: 8/10 decent ass.

Kitty: 6/10 not too loose but definitely not tight too.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: no. Sleep spa has horrible counter charges (2 k for 45 minutes) and both girls are nothing special to pay that much.

Search for decent Thai continues with Ms16 out of action and Natty AWOL.

Akkip
01-07-24, 07:52
Seems like good local option. Can you describe her more? Boob size, built etc? Is she fit?She is slim like a college girl. Small boobs may be 32. But I loved squeezing them. Looks fit. Great ass. Just that she is from a lower class. Not a slum definitely.

Wanderer1983
01-07-24, 14:03
Fellow mongers,

Came across this profile on Mallu couple based in Wakad on Locanto and sent out a mail. Lady goes by name Ankitha.

"We are mallu Cpl here in Pune for Sometime. We are looking for a gentleman who is ready for paid fun. We are staying in Villa, located at Wakad. We have a place with parking."

Appreciate if any one has been with them and can provide inputs, they asked for an advance (red flag for me).

Ron2008
01-07-24, 15:29
Seems like good local option. Can you describe her more? Boob size, built etc? Is she fit?Met Priya at Soul spa in the weekend. She is very extras oriented. So if you are only looking for sex then you can visit her. Massage is namesake. Body wise she is good for an Indian. Handful tits and a good ass but not for my liking since I frequent Afros in Pune.

WIR: Not sure.

Damages: 1.6 k at counter for 60 minutes and 3 k (which I feel I overpaid) for B2B and HJ.

TopRahul83
01-08-24, 07:12
Met Priya at Soul spa in the weekend. She is very extras oriented. So if you are only looking for sex then you can visit her. Massage is namesake. Body wise she is good for an Indian. Handful tits and a good ass but not for my liking since I frequent Afros in Pune.

WIR: Not sure.

Damages: 1.6 k at counter for 60 minutes and 3 k (which I feel I overpaid) for B2B and HJ.Please share your Afro experiences. 2 would love to explore afro scene in Pune. I hopes it's as VFM as we have it in Bengaluru.

Sea King
01-08-24, 12:30
Tried Nupur sometime last month. She quoted 10 k for 2, tried negotiating, but she didn't budge. Booked a hotel 10 minutes away from her place. She came on time. First impression was not that good, as her face is 5/10. But her general behaviour and rest of her body made up for it. She seems young, has a good soft skin and is slim. Watched some TV after the 1st round, took a 10 minutes nap and was ready for the 2nd. Was able to get her wet down there on both occasions, although she didn't allow fingering. Pussy seemed tight enough.

Face - 5/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Ass 7/10.

Pussy - 7/10 (Didn't try DATY).

BBBJ - 7/10.

DFK - 7/10.

WIR. Yes.

A big shout out to Niks for sharing her contact.

RaGa69
01-08-24, 13:26
Happy New Year Peeps. Hope the new year is treating you well.

I used to be a regular with some spas around KP, KN, VN, areas and would usually opt for Thai or NE therapists as their massage skills are good. But the Thais seem to have become greedy and their charges have sky rocketed. Also, with the recent FRs going on in the forum that most of the Thais are post ops, I am a bit hesitant to visit Thais.

Had built a relationship with a couple of NEs and over a period of time had eventually got FS from them but suddenly they seem to have disappeared.

So now again looking for some NE therapists with decent massage skills around KP, KN, VN areas with basic services like HJ, B2 B, etc. Not looking for FS in the 1st visit but can build rapport over a period of time.

Could someone provide some hints.

Thanks in advance.

Rishabh11
01-08-24, 13:34
They are fake. Don't pay a single penny to them. They are operating since last 5 years and looting money from mongers. The lady in pics looks so sexy that your johny will rule your head.

Been there done that thing for me. Beware.

Fellow mongers,

Came across this profile on Mallu couple based in Wakad on Locanto and sent out a mail. Lady goes by name Ankitha.

"We are mallu Cpl here in Pune for Sometime. We are looking for a gentleman who is ready for paid fun. We are staying in Villa, located at Wakad. We have a place with parking."

Appreciate if any one has been with them and can provide inputs, they asked for an advance (red flag for me).

Thirsel
01-08-24, 15:35
I will be visiting Pune soon. Request to get a few contacts near Kondwa. Please please.

RajeshTkade
01-09-24, 03:36
Visited aram (Translate in English) spa in the afternoon, counter charge negotiated to 0. 8 k for 1 HR, line up was of 3 options, selected slim frame therapist.

Was local and co operative massage was name sake, negotiated b2 b for 2 k, panty was not removed but allowed fingering.

DFK and boob sucking was allowed. Had nice time with the girl but spa has basic setup and washroom is not attached.

Wanderer1983
01-09-24, 06:37
Thanks a lot, rightly mentioned those pics can lure anyone.

They are fake. Don't pay a single penny to them. They are operating since last 5 years and looting money from mongers. The lady in pics looks so sexy that your johny will rule your head.

Been there done that thing for me. Beware.

Krrishna 07
01-09-24, 08:47
Mona Arya couple operates from kharadi. Didn't had chance to meet them but my friends from kharadi talk good about her she's fully involved in deed and gives her best she's bit chubby but I like chubby the do have certain rules though like they ask your face Pic before meet and have to pay little advance like about 100 Rs (that's what my friend paid before meet depends on your negotiation) damages were 9 k for 3 HR plus place additionally you can go for payal patil I can personally vouch for her she is true VFM you can read my Post about her hope this helps. Both of them are on FB and are active on messenger if you want to contact.Based on this, contacted Mona Arya from FB. She asked for 4 K and 500 for Hotel. 200 rs advance. Absolutory waste. They way she communicated was rude. But still went ahead and fixed appointment. Met her at Kharadi bypass. Took her to the hotel on Nagar road. No co operation at all. BP chicks are much co operative. No kissing, no touching down. Finished the deed soon and left.

Better avoid. Look was she was ok. Should be less than 25. Slim. But too much attitude and not worth. It is not a couple. She handles her account. Doesn't even seem to be married.

Now I see the account itself got deleted.

TheGood
01-09-24, 12:56
Nik Bro, please clear inbox.

Check my FR on Raj Ashu and Karan lustika fro their initial days. Now they have upgraded themselves, both are genuine and gives good service.

No idea about other two.

Wanderer1983
01-09-24, 16:35
Please let know if these are also real deals or lurking scams -.

At RahulNehap (Rahul Neha Pune cpl) , active on FB as well.

At PuneRoyals77.

Hello All,

Long story short, been searching through web a lot from past couple of weeks and landed on twitter ladies & couples.

I need Pune Forum Seniors to participate and let know if these are real deal or just scams and fake profiles please.

The ladies seems to be good in shape and educated & more assuring is that they are mostly unavailable! Which in a way kinda confirms they might be real.

Here are some of the twitter profile Ids I'm sharing do let me know if anyone has been in contact with them and what's your opinion.

At karanlustika.

At RajAshucpl.

At ThebeautySarah.

At Queen_Radhika_.

Perhaps Sir NiksChaudhary could enlighten along with other seniors.

Awaiting your kind responses.

Thanks & Regards.

Ravi.

KenTheRockstar
01-09-24, 16:50
Its been a very long time couldn't post any FR. Apart from visiting MP's was not so active. Have been visiting this spa near swrgte bus stand for almost a year now. This just beside petrol pump. Have tried almost every bird at this place. Couple of them have left the place and unfortunately no contact now. This place is almost an year old so initially was not much famous. So could get access to all girls there. On my first visit to this spa was a bit nervous as there are lot of academic institutes in this complex. So obviously very much crowded.

Few encounters I can recall clearly.

Pooja: She was the first therapist on my first visit I took the msg from at this place. A marati girl. Can understand hindi very well but no english. Little bit plump but still good figure and nice face. Good thing is nice boobs and ass. She likes getting spanked and squeezing boobs harder. Lot of hints in first 10 minutes. Finally opened up with question of extra services. B2 B was available but no FS. I said lets start with b2 b. Bargained to 2 k. As soon as she came back in room with her soap shampoo and towel, pulled out her tshirt and jeans. Absolutely fantastic boobs and she was letting me squeeze suck and bite them as much as I wanted. She is a bit short so lifted her up to put on table. Was fingering her a lot and she was wet. Was brushing my cock on her pussy and she didn't mind at all. Asked her to give msg with her pussy to my cock and she obliged immediately. She came on top and started the riding action on my cock and slowly tickling my balls by her left hand. I could feel her wet on my cock while playing with her boobs. Was very excited. So just sat up while her legs spread around my waist. The tip of my cock was already in her wet pussy and I started kissing her violently. She was trying to avoid lip lock. So lifted her slightly in that position and started sucking and biting her boobs. She was very excited and didn't stop me. My cock was already in her pussy and slowly had started stroking her. Finally without any further delay laid her down and started in miss. She was trying to push away as I had entered bare in her. But that wasn't a hard push as I could feel she wanted to have it then. After a couple of minutes of stroking hard and kissing released the entire load inside her. Remained on top of her for 2-3 minutes with my cock in her biting her lips and boobs. That was awesome session. We showered together and she cleaned me. Paid her 2. 5 k and kissed her good bye. . 5 k was for the bare fuck. Had many sessions with her then after. But could do bare after that one. She became very conscious on every msg then after.

I believe she is not working there anymore. Not sure if she is in city or some other spa.

Alia: Hefty lady with big boobs and ass. Nice face. Tried the same strategy of lifting and penetrating bare but failed. It was very hard to lift her up on the table. I had oily hands and couldn't catch hold of her. She is very cooperative but strictly no FS nor BBJ even with protection. Didn't felt to go for a lick lock as well. Msg is ok. Took msg from her only 2 times. 2 k for B2 b both times.

Sweety: Nice face and short lady. Very mechanical. Hard hands. Took msg only once.

Pricilla / Pikula: Her name reminded me the girl from Aundh spa so I thought to go with her. But this is different girl. Confusing name as well. She was pronouncing her name different everytime or maybe I could not hear her correctly. Typical NE girl. Short wheatish skin. On the first encounter she was ready with FS bare. She opened up in first 10 mins while playing with my cock. But I didn't go for her. She was smelling like hell. Didn't even took the chance of taking service. Dropped the idea that day. Never heard her name from the counter boy after that.

Daisy: Another NE from Mizo. Short tiny girl in early 20's. Small boobs but a bit firm. Wheatish skin. Can speak english very well. Ready for everything. In my very first msg from her had a fantastic FS bare session without any reluctance. As soon as the msg started she removed the dispo saying this not required. Massaged balls without even asking. As soon as I turned around pulled out her top and jeans. Started with miss. Lot of lip locking. Released the load in her. In the shower again she gave nice BJ which was really good. In my second visit didn't ask for msg. Started with FS. Did doggy, wot and finally released load inside her in miss. Both times paid 4 k to her and counter charges extra.

Unfortunately got to know she left the place as she had a fight with other girls in the spa. No whereabouts now.

Ana: Christian marati girl from Mumbai. Can speak english very well. Fantastic athletic figure and nice face as well. Ready for B2 b only. Strictly no FS. As usual as soon as the deal was decided with her on my visit to her I jumped off the table and removed her top and jeans. She was clean down there. And nice handful firm boobs. Loved sucking and biting them. But the turnoff was she put on dispo as soon as I removed her panty. I was like wtf. But still good attitude to please as much as possible. She was more mechanical sometimes. No kissing as well. That was another downside.

Krrishna 07
01-09-24, 17:09
Visited aram (Translate in English) spa in the afternoon, counter charge negotiated to 0. 8 k for 1 HR, line up was of 3 options, selected slim frame therapist.

Was local and co operative massage was name sake, negotiated b2 b for 2 k, panty was not removed but allowed fingering.

DFK and boob sucking was allowed. Had nice time with the girl but spa has basic setup and washroom is not attached.Thanks for this info bro. Stay close by. Wasnt aware of this. 0. 8 k for an hour is cheap.

PicSoul
01-09-24, 22:43
Does anyone know a bird who's currently lactating in Pune?

Pm is open.

Many thanks in advance. 😊.

IndianSexGuy
01-10-24, 04:53
Its been a very long time couldn't post any FR. Apart from visiting MP's was not so active. Have been visiting this spa near swrgte bus stand for almost a year now. This just beside petrol pump. Have tried almost every bird at this place. Couple of them have left the place and unfortunately no contact now. This place is almost an year old so initially was not much famous. So could get access to all girls there. On my first visit to this spa was a bit nervous as there are lot of academic institutes in this complex. So obviously very much crowded.

Pooja: She was the first therapist on my first visit I took the msg from at this place. A marati girl. Can understand hindi very well but no english. Little bit plump but still good figure and nice face. Good thing is nice boobs and ass. She likes getting spanked and squeezing boobs harder. Lot of hints in first 10 minutes. Finally opened up with question of extra services. B2 B was available but no FS. I said lets start with b2 b. Bargained to 2 k. As soon as she came back in room with her soap shampoo and towel, pulled out her tshirt and jeans. Absolutely fantastic boobs and she was letting me squeeze suck and bite them as much as I wanted. She is a bit short so lifted her up to put on table. Was fingering her a lot and she was wet. Was brushing my cock on her pussy and she didn't mind at all. Asked her to give msg with her pussy to my cock and she obliged immediately. She came on top and started the riding action on my cock and slowly tickling my balls by her left hand. I could feel her wet on my cock while playing with her boobs. Was very excited. So just sat up while her legs spread around my waist. The tip of my cock was already in her wet pussy and I started kissing her violently. She was trying to avoid lip lock. So lifted her slightly in that position and started sucking and biting her boobs. She was very excited and didn't stop me. My cock was already in her pussy and slowly had started stroking her. Finally without any further delay laid her down and started in miss. She was trying to push away as I had entered bare in her. But that wasn't a hard push as I could feel she wanted to have it then. After a couple of minutes of stroking hard and kissing released the entire load inside her. Remained on top of her for 2-3 minutes with my cock in her biting her lips and boobs. That was awesome session. We showered together and she cleaned me. Paid her 2. 5 k and kissed her good bye. . 5 k was for the bare fuck. Had many sessions with her then after. But could do bare after that one. She became very conscious on every msg then after.

I believe she is not working there anymore. Not sure if she is in city or some other spa.

Alia: Hefty lady with big boobs and ass. Nice face. Tried the same strategy of lifting and penetrating bare but failed. It was very hard to lift her up on the table. I had oily hands and couldn't catch hold of her. She is very cooperative but strictly no FS nor BBJ even with protection. Didn't felt to go for a lick lock as well. Msg is ok. Took msg from her only 2 times. 2 k for B2 b both times.

Sweety: Nice face and short lady. Very mechanical. Hard hands. Took msg only once.

Pricilla / Pikula: Her name reminded me the girl from Aundh spa so I thought to go with her. But this is different girl. Confusing name as well. She was pronouncing her name different everytime or maybe I could not hear her correctly. Typical NE girl. Short wheatish skin. On the first encounter she was ready with FS bare. She opened up in first 10 mins while playing with my cock. But I didn't go for her. She was smelling like hell. Didn't even took the chance of taking service. Dropped the idea that day. Never heard her name from the counter boy after that.

Daisy: Another NE from Mizo. Short tiny girl in early 20's. Small boobs but a bit firm. Wheatish skin. Can speak english very well. Ready for everything. In my very first msg from her had a fantastic FS bare session without any reluctance. As soon as the msg started she removed the dispo saying this not required. Massaged balls without even asking. As soon as I turned around pulled out her top and jeans. Started with miss. Lot of lip locking. Released the load in her. In the shower again she gave nice BJ which was really good. In my second visit didn't ask for msg. Started with FS. Did doggy, wot and finally released load inside her in miss. Both times paid 4 k to her and counter charges extra.

Unfortunately got to know she left the place as she had a fight with other girls in the spa. No whereabouts now.

Ana: Christian marati girl from Mumbai. Can speak english very well. Fantastic athletic figure and nice face as well. Ready for B2 b only. Strictly no FS. As usual as soon as the deal was decided with her on my visit to her I jumped off the table and removed her top and jeans. She was clean down there. And nice handful firm boobs. Loved sucking and biting them. But the turnoff was she put on dispo as soon as I removed her panty. I was like wtf. But still good attitude to please as much as possible. She was more mechanical sometimes. No kissing as well. That was another downside.You do bareback with WGs and they even allow it? That's very risky and huge red flag on girl's part. STDs gallore as they should be allowing bareback to others too. Don't you find that risky?

SkyKing5
01-10-24, 08:44
Did anyone tried inde with last dig 9862.

Don't remb name (have 2/3 names, but remb details and no saved.).

Thinking to make it final.

Pm is open.

DudeForFun
01-10-24, 16:19
Any places in Pune to pick up birds? Have some references but not getting quick responses. May be will try my luck this way.

Deedaadum
01-10-24, 19:36
Fellow mongers,

Appreciate if any one has been with them and can provide inputs, they asked for an advance (red flag for me).They'll ask for an advance. So don't give an advance.

AlwaysMajama
01-11-24, 06:43
Got number from Viks86. Have reached out to her on WA. She asked who has given the referral. She goes like I am not into this anymore and if you try to connect with me my husband and I shall register a complaint against you. Why is she being so pricey and rude. I have only asked her if she is in Pune and available.

Jacky22
01-11-24, 07:14
Both Priya and Ruhi are not worth 2 K B2B.

Please don't overpay and please negotiate.

Remember- they are maid types!

A regular maid spends whole month to get 3-4 K from one customer.

Don't make them superstars like Sola, Meow etc.

They will become pricy!

PollardPivot77
01-11-24, 08:18
Got number from Viks86. Have reached out to her on WA. She asked who has given the referral. She goes like I am not into this anymore and if you try to connect with me my husband and I shall register a complaint against you. Why is she being so pricey and rude. I have only asked her if she is in Pune and available.She is a druggy. Better to avoid her.

Pdeo98
01-11-24, 08:42
I had a similar experience with another girl Kritika, had got a reference for her from Krupa long back. Sudden change of attitude from when she needed / wanted to interact.

I think they must also be getting a lot of desperate guys annoying them with calls and messages, probably that's why we are also getting such replies.

Got number from Viks86. Have reached out to her on WA. She asked who has given the referral. She goes like I am not into this anymore and if you try to connect with me my husband and I shall register a complaint against you. Why is she being so pricey and rude. I have only asked her if she is in Pune and available.

BetterCallSaul
01-11-24, 08:48
They'll ask for an advance. So don't give an advance.One week before, they were in a villa in Saket Delhi and asked for an advance of 2 K and when it was declined, they stopped responding to the mails, here it was from Look can't Oh the advt.

Chose to save the 2 K for another day 🍻.

Pdeo98
01-11-24, 09:18
After many reviews of Priya in this forum, wanted to try it out for myself.

Arrived at the Spa and the building was all dark, kind of looked creepy and had second thoughts at one point. Somehow decided to go ahead, when I reached the Spa the counter guy said we don't have any electricity from 2 pm.

Counter charges were 1. 8 k. In she came, by then had put on dispo and sat down, she gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. Asked me if I wanted dry or oil massage etc.

Within 5 minutes question came up on what I wanted to do, everything was on the table. Told me 8 k for FS!? 3 k for Topless & HJ. I just laughed.

Told no chance for 8 k, I can give 4 k. Then she started showing me her G-Pay account where so many guys had given her 8-9 k before me.

Clearly told her I'm not budging above 5 k (which I still feel is too much) else I'm not taking any service. After 10 minutes of trying to convince me, she agreed.

Onto the action, I'll give 10/10 for her involvement, doesn't let you down there. While kissing removed her clothes, tried to turn her and see her assets in the torchlight (decent for local). Just at that moment, the electricity came back. I saw her face properly, a little disappointed on that, but by then it was too late to go back.

She allows fingering, and likes it. Gave a decent BBBJ (usually I prefer covered but didn't stop her) popped the protection on, rode me first and eventually finished in miss.

Overall decent, but feel I overpaid, had very low scope to negotiate. Please brothers do NOT pay so much. 8-9 k is just unbelievable, it messes up the damages for everyone after you.

Viks86
01-11-24, 09:30
She is a druggy. Better to avoid her.I have shared her number with (many) whoever asked me. She might be getting a lot of messages / calls and got irritated because of this. I have to be cautious from next time with sharing numbers.

IndianSexGuy
01-11-24, 11:06

Arrived at the Spa and the building was all dark, kind of looked creepy and had second thoughts at one point. Somehow decided to go ahead, when I reached the Spa the counter guy said we don't have any electricity from 2 pm.

Counter charges were 1. 8 k. In she came, by then had put on dispo and sat down, she gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. Asked me if I wanted dry or oil massage etc.

Within 5 minutes question came up on what I wanted to do, everything was on the table. Told me 8 k for FS!? 3 k for Topless & HJ. I just laughed.

Told no chance for 8 k, I can give 4 k. Then she started showing me her G-Pay account where so many guys had given her 8-9 k before me..Any idea what's her height approximately? I am tired of the short locals who are around 4. 11-5 feet.

Also LOL at guys paying her 8-9 k. It's getting ridiculous. Even 4 k sounds too much for a local.

Still good to know a local who is involved in FS. Might try her soon. Won't give above 4 k.

Wanderer1983
01-11-24, 14:07
Seems it is standard modus operandi for them, recently came across same post with villa in Adyar Chennai. Thanks to all seniors, saved 2 K.

One week before, they were in a villa in Saket Delhi and asked for an advance of 2 K and when it was declined, they stopped responding to the mails, here it was from Look can't Oh the advt.

Chose to save the 2 K for another day.

IndianSexGuy
01-11-24, 17:16

Told no chance for 8 k, I can give 4 k. Then she started showing me her G-Pay account where so many guys had given her 8-9 k before me.

Clearly told her I'm not budging above 5 k (which I still feel is too much) else I'm not taking any service. After 10 minutes of trying to convince me, she agreed.

Onto the action, I'll give 10/10 for her involvement, doesn't let you down there. While kissing removed her clothes, tried to turn her and see her assets in the torchlight (decent for local). Just at that moment, the electricity came back. I saw her face properly, a little disappointed on that, but by then it was too late to go back.

She allows fingering, and likes it. Gave a decent BBBJ (usually I prefer covered but didn't stop her) popped the protection on, rode me first and eventually finished in miss.

Overall decent, but feel I overpaid, had very low scope to negotiate. Please brothers do NOT pay so much. 8-9 k is just unbelievable, it messes up the damages for everyone after you.Don't trust the UPI transactions she showed. Most of these local girls take UPI payments on behalf of Thais and give them cash. So high chances that those payments were for Thais.

SkyKing5
01-12-24, 05:46

They will become pricy!I also think how hard working females spend month to earn and these girls earn few minutes or hours.

If some 1 with exceptional service I can undstd. But how many girls we meet can ride us if asked more than 2/4 minutes? I think not more than 2 out of 10 girls can do it.

Akkip
01-12-24, 10:44
Any idea what's her height approximately? I am tired of the short locals who are around 4. 11-5 feet.
I am 5.5 ...she is tall but shorter than me ... Around 5.3...but certainly not 4.11 or 5

Also LOL at guys paying her 8-9 k. It's getting ridiculous. Even 4 k sounds too much for a local.

Still good to know a local who is involved in FS. Might try her soon. Won't give above 4 k.Must be around 5. 1 to 5. 2.

Viksd2409
01-12-24, 12:41

Ana: Christian marati girl from Mumbai. Can speak english very well. Fantastic athletic figure and nice face as well. Ready for B2 b only. Strictly no FS. As usual as soon as the deal was decided with her on my visit to her I jumped off the table and removed her top and jeans. She was clean down there. And nice handful firm boobs. Loved sucking and biting them. But the turnoff was she put on dispo as soon as I removed her panty. I was like wtf. But still good attitude to please as much as possible. She was more mechanical sometimes. No kissing as well. That was another downside.Friends, need details of Priscilla who was working in Aundh spa earlier. Can someone help me in knowing where is she currently working.

Jacky22
01-12-24, 17:26
So important to bring price in check!

Suddenly you will find are and P asking 15 k on MR.

They don't look like Amy Jackson nor they look like Nora Fatehi!

Nor they look like some be grade TV actress!

But soon they will will start asking more money!

Try Michele, CICI, Anny, Dimond, Clara, Nadia, Jenny, Kia, so many Thai, NE and Locals out there.

And all do 2.5 k B2B and 4 K FS. Get more contacts and share more contacts and keep prices down.

I also think how hard working females spend month to earn and these girls earn few minutes or hours.

If some 1 with exceptional service I can undstd. But how many girls we meet can ride us if asked more than 2/4 minutes? I think not more than 2 out of 10 girls can do it.

IndianSexGuy
01-12-24, 19:17

Try Michele, CICI, Anny, Dimond, Clara, Nadia, Jenny, Kia, so many Thai, NE and Locals out there.

And all do 2.5 k B2B and 4 K FS. Get more contacts and share more contacts and keep prices down.Max one should pay is 2. 5 k for B2B and 4 K for FS for exceptional Thais. If they don't budge, refuse service.

Also can you please list spas were Thais you mentioned work?

I know Dimond and Clara were / are at Kudrati and Jenny at sleep. Nadia I think at spa above KH. Not sure about others.

RajeshTkade
01-13-24, 01:57
Thanks for this info bro. Stay close by. Wasnt aware of this. 0. 8 k for an hour is cheap.Have you visited this MP.

ILuvIndie
01-13-24, 03:47
Hey bro,

Can you please specify in which spas can we find the following:

Michele, CICI, Anny, Dimond, Clara, Nadia, Jenny, Kia.

Thanks in advance.

And all do 2.5 k B2B and 4 K FS. Get more contacts and share more contacts and keep prices down.

Jacky22
01-13-24, 06:55
The names I put are in all regular spas.

Above KH.

ST Baner.

Sleep.

Aatma.

Kudarti.

Idea was not to figure out where they work, idea was to let you know every spa is flooded with girls better than others and if you be forthright with receptionist they will guide you too. Any spa got these girls if you like. Any and every! There are over 5, 000 Thais and NEs working in massage parlours / Spas! In Pune there are 1,000 legit registered spas.

So you got 5 of these on average at every spa.

Just go to a decent spa, which is not flooded with local and you know you are sure to get good one.

My point was 'we should not make some maid types or 1-2 Thais superstars' and two 'please keep pricing under check'.

So many choices then why spoil the market.

Hey bro,

Can you please specify in which spas can we find the following:

Michele, CICI, Anny, Dimond, Clara, Nadia, Jenny, Kia.

Thanks in advance.

Krrishna 07
01-13-24, 07:50
Have you visited this MP.Visited yesterday Bro. 1000 for an hour. Was not ready to negotiate. Service was ok. Selected that chubby lady. There were only 2 therapist. One slim and another chubby. The slim one looked like she is going to show attitude. But the one I selected was very ok type. Paid 2 k for b2 b. Was just ok. But considering it is near by it is ok to visit once in a while.

Ron2008
01-15-24, 10:29
Hi guys, wanted your inputs on safety of mongering activities in Undri and Kondhwa areas, especially for Afros since lot of them live there. Thanks in advance guys.

EyesWitcher21
01-15-24, 12:41
Last week, went to ST spa. Was told new thai therapist Sasha is good. I went for her. Okay face, decent shape. More on curvy side which I prefer. Massage was okay. Not as good as a thai usually gives. 30 minutes into massage I complemented her on the tattoos. She asked me do you want to see all of them? I said sure. Then she quoted 5 k for BJ with b2 b. Told her I'm only interested in b2 b and will pay her max 3 k. She became quiet and uncooperative. Staryed giving attitude. I think she didn't like the fact that I wasn't willing to pay her 5 k. Post massage she stripped and acted un interested. Refused bum massage. In general showed complete disinterest. I was super pissed. Told her that she's showing attitude. She dint bother. Finished and complained at the reception the girl has lot of attitude. They promised to give me someone else next time.

Don't regret at all. 5 k is unreasonable for sure.

Pdeo98
01-15-24, 14:03
Agree bro, Priya definitely not a 5 k FS girl. I was taken for a ride because of the lack of lighting as there was no electricity.

Once I properly saw her face immediately knew I had overpaid.

I'll also keep in mind that locals collect payments for Thais too, but still 8-9 k is crazy?!

Mostly NE preferred, first time I tried a local in a long time after reading reviews in the forum.

They will become pricy!

Pdeo98
01-15-24, 14:12
Any idea where MS Sando is these days?

She was at Anya before.

Was offered Thai MS Sando. Petite Thai

Ruckus2981
01-15-24, 15:04
Hi guys, wanted your inputs on safety of mongering activities in Undri and Kondhwa areas, especially for Afros since lot of them live there. Thanks in advance guys.Perfectly safe, most Afros live in a small 1 bhk flat with 4-5 women, although quality and cleanliness has definitely degraded over the years, occasionally you might find a diamond in the rough.

Hello WorldCh
01-15-24, 16:26
Perfectly safe, most Afros live in a small 1 bhk flat with 4-5 women, although quality and cleanliness has definitely degraded over the years, occasionally you might find a diamond in the rough.Can you give any afro contact number or MR link from those areas.

IndianSexGuy
01-15-24, 18:22
Agree bro, Priya definitely not a 5 k FS girl. I was taken for a ride because of the lack of lighting as there was no electricity.

Once I properly saw her face immediately knew I had overpaid.

I'll also keep in mind that locals collect payments for Thais too, but still 8-9 k is crazy?!

Mostly NE preferred, first time I tried a local in a long time after reading reviews in the forum.One thai who gives me FS always for 3-4 k sometimes even free when I go to her house, told me one customer pays her 11 k and one 9500. I am guessing they are overcompensating for something. When I asked her point blank why do they pay more, she said one of them cries during massage while talking about his life and doesn't even last for 2 minutes, and she was laughing. Almost felt sorry for that guy but remembered that moron pays 11 k so thought he deserved it.

I have lots of stories from various spa girls about their experiences in Pune and other cities. Will share them some day.

FR: Nadia at Spa above KH.

I forgot to post this FR. This is from months back. Counter charges 1. 5 k for 45.

In came Nadia. She is thick. Not very fat but definitely on the heavier side. Gave absolutely pathetic massage then asked for extras. Quoted 5 k for B2 B+BBBJ. I was like WTF. Negotiated to 3 k. Stripped and was instantly turned off. Saggy boobs and lots of belly fat. Had big ass though. Had weird skin thing on back too. I finished quickly as wanted to get out. Worst experience of extras from Thai. WIR for her: hell no.

Abhianony
01-15-24, 22:08
Long time customer but had avoided for past 4-5 months.

Recently visited. Lady was an older looking indie typically commonly found in ST and Andh Spas but was good in service.

She was tired so after a point, asked for a 5 min massage from me and then had a nice power nap before the action.

Damage: 2. 5-3. 5 k for B2B with or without BJ. Very difficult to crack FS here (seniors please guide if you have).

Counter: as per your negotiation.

WIR: others only after some reviews.

Jacky22
01-17-24, 14:57
This is a brilliant FR and thank you for sharing.

It also shows if you don't budge you can bring the girl down from 25 k to 5 k. Superb. Kudos!

For others Baner Spas are on alert so be careful.

Tried this babe from MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/mashallah-habibie-arab-arrived?q%5Bethnicity_id_eq%5D=3

She was on wish list since her late visit but could not meet. Was in touch with her all the while so seeing up meeting was easy. She is put up and on your own in be' wadi. She is Moroccan as per her & upon meeting she did mention I look like one from her country was not surprised as I got some enquiry on my euro visits.

Any ways coming to deed she is all flabby with ultra smooth skin & huge aur bags which are saggy in fact her entire body s saggy, LOL. But she makes it up with her good attitude & amazing skin texture. Good foreplay, kissing she loved getting her pink nips sucked her kitty had blonde hairs which was looking good not too bushy just a hint of it. Act done in WOT then doggy & from doggy pushed her down & joined her legs to get feel of tight kitty as her kitty felt loose. Enjoyed for few minutes & came.

Card:

Looks: 6/10.

Figure: 6/10 if you like flabby body.

Skin:11/10 amazingly smooth.

Top: 10 for size minus2 for saggy.

Kitty: 6/10 felt loose.

Hygiene: room was clean & she smelled good & fresh.

Over all good experience as never been with Moroccan before.

Damage: 5 k for an HR. She started with 25 k.

Cheers.

HDS.

RakPat
01-17-24, 17:05
Hello fellow mongers,

I was out of mongering for few years, so this is my first FR from just 1- 2 days back, so excited and so this FR happens to be long. Haha.

It all started with me having a back muscle pull, causing me distress, so was looking for a good massage, then thought why not get some action with it.

Was surfing this forum for some action in Pune for some time, narrowed it down to start from Thais, so went through the available options and decided on trying F'timaNagr.

Had zeroed down to see spa, but accidently went to a spa just below it in the same building.

Due to pain, first priority was a deep tissue massage, so talked at the counter, he suggested to go for 4 hands. (I know it was a very wrong decision there itself at the counter on my behalf, but then didn't have had a massage for over like 1 year now, (my maid used to give me massages and action in Delhi, but that is not a FR), so went for it).

Locked, spacious rooms with attached showers, no smells.

In came 2 Thais, both around 30 age, both short, one was a bit broad shoulder statured, but curvy, not chubby Thai, and the other was a maintained figure, and curvy one, with a nice ass and medium b, both spoke little English, so communication was an issue, couldn't sweet talk, as I was not sure if there were to be extras.

Started with one giving a deep tissue oil massage on the back while other was working my legs.

Back massage pressure was too much to handle at that time, so I couldn't concentrate on jhonny due to the pressure on the back, requested to reduce pressure, but she was like its good, its good, but now today I feel good on my back, no pain.

The small, curvy one, working the legs, started hinting while going under the thighs and touching the bells, bum massage was not that great at this point, but I was overwhelmed with the touches and in between kiss on the bum at that time. This was the time, I felt jhonny will be getting action.

Asked to turn over, in sitting, started massaging the neck muscles, while the small one in front started playing with my thighs from front, talking still in Thai, giving touches to semi hard jhonny, few pecks on the cheek, spreading her thighs on my thighs as almost getting over. During which my hands were wondering over her thighs, white and soft. All this happened in 20 minutes, and the extras rates popped, Quoted 4 k each for both, I was not sure FR both, already had a hesvy counter rate, and secondly as I knew Jhonny was not going to stay long, because of 5-6 months without actual action. So opted for the small one who was playing with me for FS.

Clothes came off, she has got a nice ass, small to medium goodies, with nice small and hard nips. She seemed hygienic to start with so I stared DFK, she was involved, lots of tongue but no GFE. I asked her to bum massage me again, as jhonny wanted it again. This time Bum massage was the best part, she cleaned my parts, started with slow bum massage, bit of oil and lube, going in the crack and touching bells. Started playing with the hole, with her fingers and then feet, applying pressure. This was new to me, it felt good, something new, but I was trying hard to enjoy, as I was a bit awkward, I couldn't relax to that extent to actually enjoy the sensations. Maybe next time will let her go loose on my bum.

Mean while jhonny was in salutation. Turned over, she gave BBBJ, can take it all the way, but started nakhra its big, but she didn't give up BJ. Licked and sucked bells, that was heaven, but it all happened very quick 2-3 minutes max. Rolled on see, gave a CBJ for name sake, and started taking jhonny in WOT, complaining its big, you didn't tell me before that its big. So had to go Missionary, started caressing her no hair white legs, for some extra mental stimulation, found my way to the V, she has a trim above the V, not total shaved, but V was clean, small lips. I never go for DATY unless its very clean shaven, but it was tempting, so just gave a few licks and got in missionary. As before, its big, go slowly, so had to slowly push inbit by bit, she accommodated me in totally, and I started. As I was already excited a lot, I was fearing about a quick release, so got her in WOT again. This time she took it nicely. Rides good. But alas I couldn't stay long. She continued hard even after me releasing as if teasing me, laughing saying I like to tease. It was a built up thing for me, so couldn't last long. Feeling mixed feelings about it now. Jhonny needs to be in practice.

Cleaned up, shower together, DFK and a small HJ in shower. And that's the end.

Summary:

Looks: first one 5/10, second action one 7/10 as per Thai standards.

Body: first one 6/10 (couldn't see her naked), second one 8/10.

B: 7/10 I prefer a bit bigger and soft, she was medium and firm (+1 for the hard nips).

Ass: 8/10 (not that projected but nice).

DFK: 8/10 (no GFE).

Kitty: 8/10 (small lips, tight but a trim).

Action: 6/10 (no GFE, felt a bit of nakhra).

Time watcher: No (but wanted to wrap up things, I feel the communication gap was the issue for this, couldn't guide her well enough with actions alone).

Overall: 7/10 (me being a bit awkward, couldn't connect sensations).

WIR: yes, if I couldn't find a new bird, and jhonny urges last moment.

Damages: 3.5 k counter + 4 k FS (like I said my bad decision to go for the extra one, but now I feel good with my back not hurting) (If it would have been only one, definitely would have negotiate to 1 to 1.2 for single.).

Also, I feel MP is a quick bang and go, I always prefer indies, have always tried them, all LT. If anyone would help me out with contacts for indies with GFE, it will be great. Till then MP exploring continues, will post FRs soon.

Happy mongering,

RakPat.

IndianSexGuy
01-17-24, 17:13

It also shows if you don't budge you can bring the girl down from 25 k to 5 k. Superb. Kudos!

For others Baner Spas are on alert so be careful.If Baner spas are on alert then Aundh will be too as they are under same authorities. Damn.

HoneydewSmooth
01-17-24, 19:44

For others Baner Spas are on alert so be careful.Thanks bro for bumping up this post. It's was good nostalgic read.

Bad news on spa on alert, inde scene dry. Mongering scene in Pune is all dried up. May have to plan Mumbai trip.

Cheers.

StarLord001
01-18-24, 05:42
Hello Pune mongers.

Visiting next week for a few days. Decided to visit the infamous BP area this time around but am also looking for some indi contacts. Already have ritu's conact, tired and tested thanks to bro iphonex.

Please share new indi contacts, PM is always open.

Thanks.

TittyBoy
01-18-24, 09:29
Thanks to Niks bro for referring me them. Wanted to try something fresh apart from the regular spa and inde scene. Got to know Pari is in town so wanted to explore. They ask for a small advance to confirm the booking post which location was shared. Location was a safe residential society. Coming to the session, she had sexy eyes and a nicely toned body. Decent boobs and ass. We started with a bit of chit chat and slowly moved to undressing each other. DFK was top notch and slowly I started sexploring her boobs. We settled on the bed and slowly I separated her legs apart. Pussy was hairless, no smell and clean. Started DATY with fingering and soon she was in nirvana. BBJWC was good as well with licking of balls as well. Had to stop her to get into main action. Tried different positions and I couldn't last long. Shot out a big load. Got freshened up and bid goodbye. Charges are high compared to regular indes but so is the quality I would say. They are easily accessible on tviterrr.

TB.

January79
01-18-24, 11:32
Hi folks,

Please share some names of spas where we can get genuine Nuru massage?

West Pune would be better.

Ulalaulala123
01-18-24, 15:27
East court spa raid- https://pune.news/city/pune/pune-police-busted-illegal-sex-racket-running-under-spa-centre-banner-from-viman-nagar-area-116980/.

IndianSexGuy
01-18-24, 16:34
East court spa raid- https://pune.news/city/pune/pune-police-busted-illegal-sex-racket-running-under-spa-centre-banner-from-viman-nagar-area-116980/.LEs are usually more active for traffic etc violations from Jan to March. Seems like same is true for spa scene too. Be careful everyone.

Smart14
01-19-24, 05:34
Thanks to Niks bro for referring me them. Wanted to try something fresh apart from the regular spa and inde scene. Got to know Pari is in town so wanted to explore. They ask for a small advance to confirm the booking post which location was shared. Location was a safe residential society. Coming to the session, she had sexy eyes and a nicely toned body. Decent boobs and ass. We started with a bit of chit chat and slowly moved to undressing each other. DFK was top notch and slowly I started sexploring her boobs. We settled on the bed and slowly I separated her legs apart. Pussy was hairless, no smell and clean. Started DATY with fingering and soon she was in nirvana. BBJWC was good as well with licking of balls as well. Had to stop her to get into main action. Tried different positions and I couldn't last long. Shot out a big load. Got freshened up and bid goodbye. Charges are high compared to regular indes but so is the quality I would say. They are easily accessible on tviterrr.

TB.Thanks for nice FR.

What's the damage?

IndianSexGuy
01-20-24, 09:07
This is from last 2 weeks. FR about Priya from Atma spa.

Face: 0/10 doesn't l ook good at all, very dark skin too.

Boobs: 8/10 decent for local.

Ass: 9/10 nice thicc ass.

Pussy: 8/10 seemed tight and was properly wet.

BBBJ: 8/10 full involvement, does deep throat.

Involvement in deed: 100%.

Damages: 4 K after haggling. She was demanding 6 k.

WIR: Never. She doesn't look good at all. Anyone has an ugly young maid fantasy can try her.

I couldn't look at her face after the deed. I can get better looking girls than her to sleep with me for free damn it, just that they come with all nagging and drama so I prefer to pay and be done with it.

4-5 k for FS should be good for Thais only. They have great skin and cute faces.

Bumblebee93
01-21-24, 02:54
Can anyone recommend any spas where I can get vfm BJ? Also let me know the cost.

Harvspec03
01-21-24, 09:13
Hi Guys, I've recently shifted to Pune and now to this platform I'm looking for your help to find places where I can get FS in Pune. Kindly consider me an absolute rookie any helps would be really help! TIA!

JizzyB
01-21-24, 17:30
Dynamic (if still in business) or Aroma in NIBM.

Can anyone recommend any spas where I can get vfm BJ? Also let me know the cost.

JizzyB
01-21-24, 17:32
SPAs or Indies would be your best bet.

Hi Guys, I've recently shifted to Pune and now to this platform I'm looking for your help to find places where I can get FS in Pune. Kindly consider me an absolute rookie any helps would be really help! TIA!

Asd968
01-23-24, 07:02
Exploring spa in hinjewadi and found this other spa (hindi meaning) on main chowk. Countyer charges was askign 2 k but at last agree on 1. 5 k.

After changing in despo waiting for lady to some. And here thai girl Ndi came. Overall package was good.

All was in menu and opted for FS on 3 k. Soft skin and shaved kiti. Enjoyed almost 20 minutes.

Damage- 1. 5 to counter and 3 k to girl.

IndianSexGuy
01-23-24, 07:36
Exploring spa in hinjewadi and found this other spa (hindi meaning) on main chowk. Countyer charges was askign 2 k but at last agree on 1. 5 k.

After changing in despo waiting for lady to some. And here thai girl Ndi came. Overall package was good.

All was in menu and opted for FS on 3 k. Soft skin and shaved kiti. Enjoyed almost 20 minutes.

Damage- 1. 5 to counter and 3 k to girl.How was her figure and face? 3 k FS is pretty good option. Did she give BBBJ?

Ron2008
01-23-24, 09:24

Damage- 1. 5 to counter and 3 k to girl.Do you mean a*ya spa? I checked with them they said no one named Ndi is there. Please confirm.

KenTheRockstar
01-23-24, 12:57
Very true about sleep spa. Counter charges are overpriced. Have spiked for no reason.

The experience with Jenny was same with me. The is quite an old experience though. Didn't try her after that. The msg is for namesake. No smalltalk, just starts msg as mechanic. I wasted money 3 times on her. 4th time asked for FS. Negotiated hard from 5 k to 3 k.

She asks for money first. Once paid she will start showing her tantrums. Doesn't listen to what you say and raise voice to do only in miss position. No other position allowed. Even in miss she is a dead fish. No DFK not even a light kiss. So I removed condy and tried entering bare. Had forced it inside her but then she started shouting which I thought will make a scene.

That was the last time I had tried her. Though she has good figure she is absolute waste of money.

These are from last few weeks.

1. Jenny: North East. Looks good. Horrible massage and service. Asked for 4 k, negotiated to 3.5 k. Just rubbed her body over me. No BJ. Did it in a weird her lying on top me position. Then had shower together. Not even a smile throughout. Worst extras experience ever. This was my 2nd time with her. First time I thought she was post ops. I went again because a friend told me she is NE and is almost a model. But she has GPS now and not worth it at all. Completely avoid her.

Face: 7/10 full of makeup like way over the top makeup. Rude look with resting ***** face.

Boobs: 6/10 average size.

Ass: 8/10 nice ass.

Kitty: 8/10 decent tight.

Attitude: 0/10.

WIR: Hell no.

2. Amy: I had seen her when visiting Jenny and she looked cute and my type. So asked for her next time. Looks cute though is a bit curvy. Not fat but not fit either. Gave decent massage with lot of hints and sweet talking. Nice flirty attitude. Quoted 5 k for FS, negotiated hard for 4 k but didn't budge so gave 4. 5 k. Gave a nice sloppy BBBJ. Not sure if she was horny or just faking it but her excitement and moaning was too much. Seemed very fake. Started wot and finished in doggy. Had shower together. She gave DFK before the deed and in shower.

Face: 8/10 cute.

Boobs: 7/10 decent natural boobs. Not big not small.

Ass: 8/10 decent ass.

Kitty: 6/10 not too loose but definitely not tight too.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: no. Sleep spa has horrible counter charges (2 k for 45 minutes) and both girls are nothing special to pay that much.

Search for decent Thai continues with Ms16 out of action and Natty AWOL.

Analyzer123
01-24-24, 05:09

Damage- 1. 5 to counter and 3 k to girl.It's not other spa. Its Anya spa. https://anyabodyspa.com/.

IndianSexGuy
01-24-24, 14:13
Very true about sleep spa. Counter charges are overpriced. Have spiked for no reason.

The experience with Jenny was same with me. The is quite an old experience though. Didn't try her after that. The msg is for namesake. No smalltalk, just starts msg as mechanic. I wasted money 3 times on her. 4th time asked for FS. Negotiated hard from 5 k to 3 k.

She asks for money first. Once paid she will start showing her tantrums. Doesn't listen to what you say and raise voice to do only in miss position. No other position allowed. Even in miss she is a dead fish. No DFK not even a light kiss. So I removed condy and tried entering bare. Had forced it inside her but then she started shouting which I thought will make a scene.

That was the last time I had tried her. Though she has good figure she is absolute waste of money.She is complete waste of money. She is full of GPS. She seems to have many rich clients outside spa so doesn't care about proper service to others. She has huge following in on social media, almost a celebrity there. Her fans have no idea she is available as low as 3 k for FS though lmao. If they did, probably they will flock to Pune.

Harvspec03
01-24-24, 15:21
SPAs or Indies would be your best bet.Thanks JizzyB for the help! Any Indie trusted contacts would be really helpful.

Also how does it work with Indies one needs to book a hotel? If yes, are there any specific hotels that are okay with this.

CumHard9
01-24-24, 17:54
Also how does it work with Indies one needs to book a hotel? If yes, are there any specific hotels that are okay with this.Hi bro,

You can definitely book a hotel for taking in any indie, provided she shows her ID at the reception. Almost all couple friendly hotels allow couples nowadays. Just search in hourly apps to book your hotel.

DankStoic
01-24-24, 18:39
Is this the same spa which was raided and shut down last year? Location used to be opposite of H. Inn Express.

It's not other spa. Its Anya spa. https://anyabodyspa.com/.

DankStoic
01-24-24, 19:04
Anyone tried some of these newer MR profiles? It's getting harder to tell genuine and fakes apart. Other recommendations welcome too. PM is open.

1. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/ankita-43e2d1c4-6db0-46a9-a28b-0f516a5ea5c1.

2. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/kirti-independent-escort.

3. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/mayuri-real-meet-cam-show-indian.

Ron2008
01-24-24, 19:12
She is complete waste of money. She is full of GPS. She seems to have many rich clients outside spa so doesn't care about proper service to others. She has huge following in on social media, almost a celebrity there. Her fans have no idea she is available as low as 3 k for FS though lmao. If they did, probably they will flock to Pune.Is she from Mizoram and has golden hair?

Abacus91
01-24-24, 20:29
Dear seniors of Pune.

I am visiting to Pune in coming days, have 1 day of time for some action and looking for some sure shot spa with petite birds for FS with BBBJ.

If anyone could give some pointers, would be very grateful. Also how is the LE situation ATM?

IndianSexGuy
01-25-24, 03:40
Is she from Mizoram and has golden hair?Yes she is the same one. Complete waste of time and money. Massage quality is also horrible.

ViratM786
01-25-24, 14:48
Be careful while using local hotels for mongering as there are multiple raids happened in last two days. The (in) famous the Da villa where most of the MR stays also been raid. Be safe.

GreenBench21
01-27-24, 03:27
Hello, please share any MILF or afro contacts if any one has, can reciprocate with Indi contacts in Pune and a couple in Navi Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

Loveria
01-27-24, 05:56
Oscar Wilde any review on https://members.seeking.com/member/e04d962c-cc6c-40c9-bec9-904e17b78793 her.I met her recently. 19 years old college going girl. White and soft skin. No BJ and anal. Moans a lot, not sure if she was faking though.

Face 10, Pussy 8, Boobs 8.

Spent 10 k plus hotel for 2 sessions in 3 hours.

More detail in DM.

I've recently relocated, 3 months back. I always prefer SA though it's bit expensive. Tried 4 chicks so far.

Subscription payment made, will be activated by the time this FR is visible to public. Wanted to reciprocate with young independent girls. Seniors, please help me find more such chicks in the city.

Asd968
01-27-24, 07:23
Do you mean a*ya spa? I checked with them they said no one named Ndi is there. Please confirm.Yes it was Nadia. And next time I got other one but she was not good as prev one. But they hav Thai and fav FS.

IndianSexGuy
01-27-24, 10:38
Yes it was Nadia. And next time I got other one but she was not good as prev one. But they hav Thai and fav FS.I tried one Nadia at spa above KH and she was fat and 40+ in age. Is she same?

AlwaysMajama
01-27-24, 15:45
Please DM her deets bro.

Your PM is not active.

I met her recently. 19 years old college going girl. White and soft skin. No BJ and anal. Moans a lot, not sure if she was faking though.

More detail in DM.

I've recently relocated, 3 months back. I always prefer SA though it's bit expensive. Tried 4 chicks so far.

Subscription payment made, will be activated by the time this FR is visible to public. Wanted to reciprocate with young independent girls. Seniors, please help me find more such chicks in the city.

MisterAnderson
01-29-24, 19:06
In the last couple of days, I downloaded and made my profile on 2-3 dating apps.

Within 2 days, two girls approached me and told me they wanted to meet me for coffee blah blah.

Both of them did not tell me the name of a particular cafe / restaurant to meet (despite asking them).

Both told me a landmark (one in Bhugaon and one in Baner) where they could meet and then we could go 'somewhere nearby to any cafe'.

Now I know there's a scam going on where the girl takes you to a place that has outrageously priced lady drinks. And so I will take care that I do not fall into this.

I request brothers to tell me if they can sniff any other scam in this, and what should I be careful about if I go and meet them.

PS: nothing related to sex or money was discussed during the chat with both of them

Thanks.

JackyDan
01-29-24, 19:57
In the last couple of days, I downloaded and made my profile on 2-3 dating apps.

Within 2 days, two girls approached me and told me they wanted to meet me for coffee blah blah.

Both of them did not tell me the name of a particular cafe / restaurant to meet (despite asking them).

Both told me a landmark (one in Bhugaon and one in Baner) where they could meet and then we could go 'somewhere nearby to any cafe'.

Now I know there's a scam going on where the girl takes you to a place that has outrageously priced lady drinks. And so I will take care that I do not fall into this.

I request brothers to tell me if they can sniff any other scam in this, and what should I be careful about if I go and meet them.

PS: nothing related to sex or money was discussed during the chat with both of them

Thanks.Getting fast response and directly asking for a meet should be a red flag.

If you could choose a place try to meet in a crowded place like mall food court or some place where you are locally familiar.

If there are insisting on some place only don't follow up further.

LoveMongers
01-29-24, 22:42
I am senior member joined ISG in 2015. Taken huge number of services with help of it. Taken break for 4 years and returns back. Lost many good contacts.

Looking for independent girl / unmarried mostly below 30. In return, I will share good contacts of Mumbai.

Panvel1
01-30-24, 04:12

Thanks.This scam is definitely doing the rounds. The girl in question keeps popping up on Tinder with different names. I had fallen for this scam and bhugaon it was. No monetary discussion at all. Only about drinks and food. Punjabi girl wears enticing clothes. Last 4 digits end in 7820. Fortunately I don't drink or smoke so she was cheezed off. Wanted to meet again at Baner. Wanted monetary help. Total gold digger. Will share pics if I can locate them since it happened quite a while ago. The joint is hand in gloves with her. Guess they divide the spoils.

Bhamsookh1
01-30-24, 05:16

Thanks.Its a well known scam run by restaurateurs and these girls. Call them in mall or your known restaurants only. Bhugao is a definite scam was in news all over. Especially non local guys are targeted and many bros have lost monies.

Bhamsookh1
01-30-24, 05:19
Hello, please share any MILF or afro contacts if any one has, can reciprocate with Indi contacts in Pune and a couple in Navi Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.Please activate your DM for us to share the contacts.

SexDivine78
01-30-24, 07:26

Thanks.Bro please don't fall for this. This is legit scam as no genuine one will ask you for a coffee / drink meet after one or two chats. The fact that they are insisting on the place of their chosen is a sureshot giveaway.

MisterAnderson
01-30-24, 14:31

Thanks.Girl A: Asked me to come to Bhugaon. Asked landmark, she said 'Sky Songbird'. Asked her in which cafe or restaurant she wants to meet. She didn't tell any name, despite me repeatedly asking she said We'll see some good place nearby and go there. Since Bhugaon is quite far, I didn't go.

Girl be: Exchanged phone numbers on first day of chatting itself. Asked me to come to Someshwara temple, Baner.

Asked her in which cafe or restaurant she wants to meet. She didn't tell any name, despite me repeatedly asking she said We'll see some good place nearby and go there.

I suggested her to meet in Westend mall or some other good cafe's nearby, but she insisted on meeting at the temple. Then she said we can meet at Bhugaon also, and when asked about the landmark, she said Sky Songbird (exactly same as the previous girl told). I told her we'll either meet in westend mall which is close to her home or any other mall of her choice otherwise we will cancel the plan, after which she did not reply.

Both girls had multiple red flags I. E. Asking to meet so quickly, not telling name of location, exchanging whatsapp number within a day. I thought she's a CG and she'll tell about her rates on whatsapp but she did not. Both girls telling the same landmark in Bhugaon. So basically I knew that it was a scam but wanted to know what kind of scam they were planning.

Then I remembered having read something about dating-cafe scam in bhugaon some months back. Googled for it. Found it.

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/pune-man-meets-woman-on-bumble-gets-scammed-of-rs-22000-on-first-date-2462739-2023-11-14

Then I googled for bars / cafes around Someshwara temple and found a similar cafe named Opus Club & Lounge barely 200 meters from the temple that runs the same scam. It has multiple google reviews about the exorbitantly priced hookah and shots etc. Found on reddit that a user got scammed in similar manner at this place. https://www.reddit.com/r/pune/comments/1951xf1/i_just_got_scammed_in_pune/.

So, the girl hasn't replied after I told her we'll meet only in a mall and my money is safe.

Thanks everyone for warning and raising red flag.

IAmCool285
01-31-24, 10:55
Hi,

I had a SA subscription that expired recently.

I have SA contacts which I am ready to exchange only if you have contact of the below SA profile.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0f2ba5db-df70-4e03-8ec0-c8415b1f1777

Ping me if you have tried her and her contact.

SkyKing5
02-01-24, 08:39
Girl A: Asked me to come to Bhugaon. Asked landmark, she said 'Sky Songbird'. Asked her in which cafe or restaurant she wants to meet. She didn't tell any name, despite me repeatedly asking she said We'll see some good place nearby and go there. Since Bhugaon is quite far, I didn't go.

Girl be: Exchanged phone numbers on first day of chatting itself. Asked me to come to Someshwara temple, Baner.

Asked her in which cafe or restaurant she wants to meet. She didn't tell any name, despite me repeatedly asking she said We'll see some good place nearby and go there.

I suggested her to meet in Westend mall or some other good cafe's nearby, but she insisted on meeting at the temple. Then she said we can meet at Bhugaon also, and when asked about the landmark, she said Sky Songbird (exactly same as the previous girl told). I told her we'll either meet in westend mall which is close to her home or any other mall of her choice otherwise we will cancel the plan, after which she did not reply.

Both girls had multiple red flags I. E. Asking to meet so quickly, not telling name of location, exchanging whatsapp number within a day. I thought she's a CG and she'll tell about her rates on whatsapp but she did not. Both girls telling the same landmark in Bhugaon. So basically I knew that it was a scam but wanted to know what kind of scam they were planning.

Then I remembered having read something about dating-cafe scam in bhugaon some months back. Googled for it. Found it.

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/pune-man-meets-woman-on-bumble-gets-scammed-of-rs-22000-on-first-date-2462739-2023-11-14

Then I googled for bars / cafes around Someshwara temple and found a similar cafe named Opus Club & Lounge barely 200 meters from the temple that runs the same scam. It has multiple google reviews about the exorbitantly priced hookah and shots etc. Found on reddit that a user got scammed in similar manner at this place. https://www.reddit.com/r/pune/comments/1951xf1/i_just_got_scammed_in_pune/.

So, the girl hasn't replied after I told her we'll meet only in a mall and my money is safe.

Thanks everyone for warning and raising red flag.You did right thing bro. Saw your first post today o / w would have pm you.

I feel if we are seeking we have to be careful till we can trust 100%. I also did this some time back and what I have seen is copy of profiles who are inde, CG etc are on dating sites. If someone has good memory or photogenic memory to be precise you can make out who is suspect CG / inde some times. Also most inde / CG won't meet just for coffee first (there are exception but very few) & normal girl won't meet straight away. They might take some time.

I always try to play in my comfort zone most times. Like if I have to meet someone I will ask to meet in area I know well. Won't travel too far at unknown territory. Also if I am meeting someone in hotel and that is first time with no recommendation, then it will be of my choice and area. Never meet someone at place and hotel they want if I am paying. I miss out due to this on some girls but that's fine. Because safety first is my aim.

TC.

Akkip
02-03-24, 06:44
Recently I have been searching on twitter about some new birds. I came across some mistress profiles. Based on exp I could make out which ones can be real. And I had cam with a girl. She was real as in her pics. Very hot girl in her early 20's. - mistress kajal from Navi Mumbai. She didn't show her face.

But had sexy boobs. And figure.

That made me curious to have a real session. However I am not into punishment and pain games all. I am looking for body worship session. I have had few in UK long back. I doubt Indian girls are into this. All I saw was feet worshipping. Indian girl seem to me more into financial domination and exctrating money. Please suggest if anyone has any experience.

There have absolutely no recent posts about any birds. Seems even this forum is getting dry because of no birds available in Pune.

Ulalaulala123
02-03-24, 18:57
What are the implications of this news. Are spa randis also impacted?

https://www.punekarnews.in/will-new-pune-police-commissioner-curb-prostitution-in-pune-btw-he-did-it-during-his-tenure-at-nagpur/

LulzAk
02-04-24, 13:38
What are the implications of this news. Are spa Randi's also impacted?

https://www.punekarnews.in/will-new-pune-police-commissioner-curb-prostitution-in-pune-btw-he-did-it-during-his-tenure-at-nagpur/I believe SPA's will be on their toes getting FS would become difficult now. Also, their focus seems to be on prostitution happening on streets and designated areas like BP or Navle bridge. I guess one can still check in to a hotel, that should be fine as a consenting unmarried couples. Thoughts?

IndianSexGuy
02-04-24, 18:25
What are the implications of this news. Are spa randis also impacted?

https://www.punekarnews.in/will-new-pune-police-commissioner-curb-prostitution-in-pune-btw-he-did-it-during-his-tenure-at-nagpur/Many spas were closed today. Everyone be safe. I am not visiting any spas in next 10-15 days to see how this plays out.

PollardPivot77
02-05-24, 09:05
Recently I have been searching on twitter about some new birds. I came across some mistress profiles. Based on exp I could make out which ones can be real. And I had cam with a girl. She was real as in her pics. Very hot girl in her early 20's. - mistress kajal from Navi Mumbai. She didn't show her face.

But had sexy boobs. And figure.

That made me curious to have a real session. However I am not into punishment and pain games all. I am looking for body worship session. I have had few in UK long back. I doubt Indian girls are into this. All I saw was feet worshipping. Indian girl seem to me more into financial domination and exctrating money. Please suggest if anyone has any experience.

There have absolutely no recent posts about any birds. Seems even this forum is getting dry because of no birds available in Pune.Most of the Ads you see are scams and they would ask you to pay upfront. Don't fall for this.

KalaBairava
02-05-24, 12:55
After a delightful first encounter with Nupur in February 2023, a year of eager anticipation led to a planned reunion. Working at DeFCoN meant constant rescheduling, but this time, a confirmed meeting coincided with an MSME DeFCoN event in Pune, bringing initial happiness.

Despite her initial reluctance, a generous offer of 30 K / Night convinced Nupur to agree to a night together, with additional gifts in the mix. Plans were set, a luxurious suite booked, and thoughtful surprises prepared for the night. However, frustration set in when, just hours before meeting, she suddenly changed her stance, insisting on only a few hours together.

Despite efforts to convince her otherwise, she stuck to her decision, citing discomfort with staying overnight. The reason she gave was that she feels comfortable staying in her room lonely overnight rather staying with a stranger overnight. The evening turned into a series of disappointments, from a shortened encounter to a surprising request for payment even without a session. She demanded 10 k after leaving for foreplay alone. The night ended with loneliness in a decorated suite, pondering why she chose to cancel at the last moment, leaving a loss of nearly 1 lakh, including gifts, travel, and hotel expenses.

What should I doing to avoid these instances in future? Did anyone face similar instances?

CowboyMum
02-05-24, 14:47
Sky is the limit, but pimping her in a club is top of the list!

She is v classy, smart, sexy, petite, young & very kinky. South Mumbai chic who can really handle all classy guys. Has a thing for mature men!

Any suggestions on which club would be an upmarket place where we can work on this fantasy. Need a place ideally dark, good music, great crowd, and known for men on lookout. Ideally attached to a hotel, but not a must. Should not be shady from safety / security perspective.

While we are based in south Mumbai, we are equally exploring Pune as an option, so need recommendations for such a club in Pune.

Poseidon16
02-05-24, 18:23
Are there decent options in mr for a budget of 6 k. I do not like spending more than that / Kindly post the mr profiles.

TIA.

IndianSexGuy
02-05-24, 18:54
After a delightful first encounter with Nupur in February 2023, a year of eager anticipation led to a planned reunion. Working at DeFCoN meant constant rescheduling, but this time, a confirmed meeting coincided with an MSME DeFCoN event in Pune, bringing initial happiness.

Despite her initial reluctance, a generous offer of 30 K / Night convinced Nupur to agree to a night together, with additional gifts in the mix. Plans were set, a luxurious suite booked, and thoughtful surprises prepared for the night. However, frustration set in when, just hours before meeting, she suddenly changed her stance, insisting on only a few hours together.

Despite efforts to convince her otherwise, she stuck to her decision, citing discomfort with staying overnight. The reason she gave was that she feels comfortable staying in her room lonely overnight rather staying with a stranger overnight. The evening turned into a series of disappointments, from a shortened encounter to a surprising request for payment even without a session. She demanded 10 k after leaving for foreplay alone. The night ended with loneliness in a decorated suite, pondering why she chose to cancel at the last moment, leaving a loss of nearly 1 lakh, including gifts, travel, and hotel expenses.

What should I doing to avoid these instances in future? Did anyone face similar instances?You literally gave her GPS. No Pune girl is worth 30 k for full night and you even had additional gifts? In 1 lakh you could have gone to Delhi and banged 4-5 way better chicks with GFE. Maybe avoid hiking their rates to the moon so that they don't sense the desperation and try to exploit you and other mongers. She definitely knew you won't be back again soon so she tried to make as much as possible without worrying about making you a repeat customer by giving proper service.

HoneydewSmooth
02-05-24, 18:58

What should I doing to avoid these instances in future? Did anyone face similar instances?You lost nearly 100 k for Nupur? Crazy. Did you settle her for 30 K a night? She once asked 15 k for full night 2 shot, I jokingly told her is she a metered taxi that double metre at night is applicable (Bangalore guys would correlate double metre). I had first session with her probably 1. 5 / 2 yrs back for 8 k or 10 k can't recall. Its true she is little particular on her hygiene, what bed sheet she sleeps what towel she uses what food she eats etc but that is because she has very sensitive skin & many would have noticed rashes on her skin. I too wanted to spend night with her because of her awesome boobies but she denied coming over but instead invited me to her place. As she stays with her roomies I declined.

She has good sense of humor BTW.

Cheers.

AlwaysMajama
02-06-24, 01:30
Blak by Sunburn is your best bet. Best of luck and enjoy.

She is v classy, smart, sexy, petite, young & very kinky. South Mumbai chic who can really handle all classy guys. Has a thing for mature men!

Any suggestions on which club would be an upmarket place where we can work on this fantasy. Need a place ideally dark, good music, great crowd, and known for men on lookout. Ideally attached to a hotel, but not a must. Should not be shady from safety / security perspective.

While we are based in south Mumbai, we are equally exploring Pune as an option, so need recommendations for such a club in Pune.

DanCerub26
02-06-24, 03:56
Spent some time in Soul Spa few months back with a Thai, "jiu-jiu" . Didn't get her name right but who cares.

Overall was okay, nothing special. 1. 5 k at counter and 3 k for other activities. Pretty mechanical, and did not gel well. Saw a couple of more, much fitter birds around and should have asked for those instead. Hindsight 20/20. Person at counter did not allow to select or allow line-up. Being first time spa experience did not ask much questions.

Visiting Pune soon again, and would appreciate any leads for spa or private for a better experience.

DM is open.

MartPhilip
02-06-24, 06:58
Hi Bro,

Can you send me pm with some VFM spas in Pune. Your inbox is full.

Philip.

The names I put are in all regular spas.

Above KH.

ST Baner.

Sleep.

Aatma.

Kudarti.

Idea was not to figure out where they work, idea was to let you know every spa is flooded with girls better than others and if you be forthright with receptionist they will guide you too. Any spa got these girls if you like. Any and every! There are over 5, 000 Thais and NEs working in massage parlours / Spas! In Pune there are 1,000 legit registered spas.

So you got 5 of these on average at every spa.

Just go to a decent spa, which is not flooded with local and you know you are sure to get good one.

My point was 'we should not make some maid types or 1-2 Thais superstars' and two 'please keep pricing under check'.

So many choices then why spoil the market.

SidClick
02-06-24, 10:02

While we are based in south Mumbai, we are equally exploring Pune as an option, so need recommendations for such a club in Pune.Vault at JW Marriott.

Regards,

Sid.

Ulalaulala123
02-06-24, 13:42
If it provides any consolation, maybe she snores or makes strange noises while sleeping and doesn't want her clients to know LOL.

What should I doing to avoid these instances in future? Did anyone face similar instances?

DankStoic
02-06-24, 18:59
Are there decent options in mr for a budget of 6 k. I do not like spending more than that / Kindly post the mr profiles.

TIA.Deepika Nair fits that budget: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/deepika-nair.

Body-wise: Late twenties. A pleasant girl-next-door face, wheatish complexion. Skin tone on body is not even, more like patchy (I prefer even skin tone over fairness any day). Boobs are medium sized and saggy, yet feel good to grab. Round ass, not smooth. Pussy is slightly loose. And it looked clean but smelt bad.

Service-wise: She is polite, talkative and has a good attitude. No nakhras, adjusts to demands.

Overall, I found her just okay, not repeat worthy. That day I had first reached out to Aarvi, but she wasn't coming down from 20 k per shot, LOL. So chose to go with Deepika.

Abacus91
02-06-24, 19:49
So after some research went to aatma spa and asked for Roohi. My experience with her was very mediocre at best.

Massage was decent, however initially denied extras but later she agreed for BBBJ.

Won't repeat her. Saw a NE option available when coming out. Will try her next time.

IndianSexGuy
02-07-24, 05:42
So just came to know that ST spa was raided on Sunday. Can any monger confirm this? My source isn't exactly trustworthy.

Hunter98
02-07-24, 15:01
Hey guys I've seen may posts of seniors mentioning that they carry drinks while meeting someone (mostly couples) I am a non drinker or smoker but was wondering does bringing in some drinks offer you any special treatment and what drinks should I carry which are not to expensive but at same time neither too cheap probably 1 k budget😅.

Hunter98
02-07-24, 15:07
FB is recently flooded with many new profiles which looked intriguing I was wondering if any of you have any reports for the couples please help me out.

1. Rocky Rani.

2. Raj anjali (PCMC she's not the one with vitiligo they retired).

3. jyoti Akash.

4. Suraj Manali.

Also I would like to add that one new profile named Pritish Pallavi is a bait and switch profile the girl is profile pic is an instagram influencer and the stories they put on are also different girls from IG so heads up and Thank you in advance.

Poseidon16
02-07-24, 19:29
Dear DankStoic,

We need more seniors like you buddy. Thank you for taking out time and writing back.

Thank you for suggesting me this profile. Will try her when I am in Pune. https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...e/deepika-nair..

Peace:).

HoneydewSmooth
02-08-24, 03:06
Hey guys I've seen may posts of seniors mentioning that they carry drinks while meeting someone (mostly couples) I am a non drinker or smoker but was wondering does bringing in some drinks offer you any special treatment and what drinks should I carry which are not to expensive but at same time neither too cheap probably 1 k budget&.It's slightly off topic but would risk answering, it depends on whom you meeting. Some girls prefer only beer (most NE). Some girls I met get tipsy in 2 pint Breezer. Flavoured vodka is hit among most girls who have just graduated from beer to hard drinks. I prefer old monk rum when on budget but most girls don't prefer rum. My fav SP & some beauties in her stable prefer whisky so I carry blender pride full bottle which cost approx 1 k.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

AlwaysMajama
02-08-24, 13:27
Hey HDS Bro. Tried connecting through DM. Please share your SP contact details. Looks promising and any Indie contacts you may have.

Looking forward to some smooth help.

It's slightly off topic but would risk answering, it depends on whom you meeting. Some girls prefer only beer (most NE). Some girls I met get tipsy in 2 pint Breezer. Flavoured vodka is hit among most girls who have just graduated from beer to hard drinks. I prefer old monk rum when on budget but most girls don't prefer rum. My fav SP & some beauties in her stable prefer whisky so I carry blender pride full bottle which cost approx 1 k.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hunter98
02-08-24, 15:25
It's slightly off topic but would risk answering, it depends on whom you meeting. Some girls prefer only beer (most NE). Some girls I met get tipsy in 2 pint Breezer. Flavoured vodka is hit among most girls who have just graduated from beer to hard drinks. I prefer old monk rum when on budget but most girls don't prefer rum. My fav SP & some beauties in her stable prefer whisky so I carry blender pride full bottle which cost approx 1 k.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.This helps a lot thanks brother!

TomSawyer911
02-08-24, 16:04
Any info on genuine couple near Pimple Nilakh?

Please share urgently, PM is open.

DankStoic
02-08-24, 20:00
A pretty, young, white-skinned thai. Has a bimbo look (lip fillers, big boobs, slim waist). She's a natural woman, not post-op. Only bad thing is that her breast implants are way too hard. It takes the fun out of fondling. If you can live with that, she's definitely worth trying. Booty is small but shapely. She smells real nice and DFK experience is amazing. Pussy is tight enough for maincourse action. Personality wise: bubbly and fun, she giggles a lot. She's accommodating too - didn't sense any hesitation when I was lightly choking her with both hands while pounding in tabletop position.

AlwaysMajama
02-08-24, 20:10
Share further deets wrt damage??

A pretty, young, white-skinned thai. Has a bimbo look (lip fillers, big boobs, slim waist). She's a natural woman, not post-op. Only bad thing is that her breast implants are way too hard. It takes the fun out of fondling. If you can live with that, she's definitely worth trying. Booty is small but shapely. She smells real nice and DFK experience is amazing. Pussy is tight enough for maincourse action. Personality wise: bubbly and fun, she giggles a lot. She's accommodating too - didn't sense any hesitation when I was lightly choking her with both hands while pounding in tabletop position.

DankStoic
02-09-24, 06:47
Share further deets wrt damage??Paid 4. 5 k for FS. 2 k at counter (Sleep spa have raised counter charges, so I'm not going there again.).

Tintin7137
02-09-24, 06:58
Incidentally meet her at Naturals. Experience was similar except that DATY was availed. Bath before the act, Listerine routine & removal of braces etc were a good precursor leading into the act. She said she's returning home by this month end & though returning back she'll not continue with these spa managers who she said were not treating her well.

Face: Looks pretty and classy but has braces.

Boobs: Small size, not cute either.

Skin: Fair and very smooth, except her back which has spots that look like remnants of old measles or acne. Ruined the doggy for me.

Pussy: Clean shaven but she was hesitant with touching down there, let alone fingering.

Ass: Not big and squishy, but shapely enough to provide a nice figure overall.

BJ: Excellent with eye contact, use of tongue and drooling.

Damages: The usual services range from 3 k to 5 k.

Overall: 7/10. I liked that she took a soapy shower before starting the deed, and took the money while leaving.

This spa is in the same building as JG Resto, Aundh. When I was walking out, overheard the counter guy asking cleaning guy whether Roohi is free, a VIP customer wants her. Is there a review for this Roohi? Would appreciate any pointers.

IndianSexGuy
02-09-24, 09:51
So I met Alice at sleep spa in last few days. I think now I have found a super option. Though sleep spa is very costly and doesn't negotiate.

Face: 9/10 but has fake lips. Also has very thin moustache which was visible after her make-up wore off due to intense DFK. Almost lost my erection LOL.

Boobs: 3/10 (fake silicon boobs that too medium size, surgical scars extremely visible and can be felt too).

Ass: 8/10 small but nice.

Figure: 10/10 classy gym going girl.

Kitty: tight, 8/10. Smells good but didn't do DATY as I don't do that with any WG.

She is 31 and single mom. Very cute and nice friendly attitude. Great DFK, loves and enjoys a good pounding. Did her in missionary, doggy, wot, again missionary, full heavenly experience. Went on for like 25 minutes with her enjoying every second of it and no drama of me going on and on. BBBJ was very nice too.

Only worry was she didn't use mouthwash before or after deed and her shower was not that good. She gave me nice shower but didn't clean up herself well, so I am worried about hygiene.

Damages: 2. 5 k at counter and 5 k for FS.

WIR: probably yes but for 45 minutes to save counter money and will plan to pound her for full time if she agrees.

Guys keep rate in check and don't make her superstar like 16.

Rishadar
02-10-24, 05:34
Hi Guys.

I am from Bangalore here in Pune for short trip, so please suggest any better options available here in Pune, if any contacts of indies or any Sp contacts would help. Looking forward for your response.

Thanks in advance.

Rishad.

Bhamsookh1
02-10-24, 05:52
Even 5 k ppm girls like shivi are on SA. Godsave!

Be careful before spending!

Ppm = pay per meet, mostly 1 shot.

Bhamsookh1
02-10-24, 05:55
I'll be in Bandra Mumbai for 3 days end of this month.

Staying at a 5 star hotel.

Any sugar babes or good tried tested call girls available?

Please dm me.

Remember early 2000's when mithibai girls were available for 10 k per night but they were bombshells and 10 was way beyond my budget then!

IndianSexGuy
02-10-24, 09:17
So kudarati, sleep, president, aatma all spas are closed for indefinite period. Is this the beginning of the end? New LE is the reason it seems.

BeirutGuy
02-10-24, 20:07
Any adventurous guys in Pune, who would love to embark on a journey to explore some mongering hubs together?

I am here on work for a short duration, any body interested can pl pl me.

Ulalaulala123
02-11-24, 09:58
Anyone here has ever considered being a SP (dalla) as a career choice. Nowadays private jobs are not so reliable and maintaining a hedonistic lifestyle will get difficult, especially once someone reaches their 40's.

Also do SPs get early bird entry to the new girls in their stable?

IAmCool285
02-11-24, 10:24
I was talking to a Nice girl from SA, she was good and cooperative in chat.

We had agreed on 10 k for 3-4 hrs, 2 session, but I had to leave Pune for some personal work for 1 week.

After a week when I pinged her again she said, other guys on SA are ready to give me 20-25 k for short meet.

I don't have a big pocket and I like to mongering only if it is not a heavy load on my pocket.

Someone is unnecessarily raising price.

Senior and other ISG members, can we do something about these guys or atleast start marking them so that no one share details where such guys who are hiking the price.

Sen Sex
02-11-24, 10:27
I have tried Raj Anjali. Her looks are pretty bad - 1 or 2 on 10.

Place is ok, small but safe apt. Service wise she was ok but looks spoiled my mood hence won't recommend her.

Others I have no idea.

FB is recently flooded with many new profiles which looked intriguing I was wondering if any of you have any reports for the couples please help me out.

1. Rocky Rani.

2. Raj anjali (PCMC she's not the one with vitiligo they retired).

3. jyoti Akash.

4. Suraj Manali.

Also I would like to add that one new profile named Pritish Pallavi is a bait and switch profile the girl is profile pic is an instagram influencer and the stories they put on are also different girls from IG so heads up and Thank you in advance.

LoveLorn123
02-11-24, 11:01
So kudarati, sleep, president, aatma all spas are closed for indefinite period. Is this the beginning of the end? New LE is the reason it seems.Noticed too, atta spa in viman nagar was also closed.

IndianSexGuy
02-11-24, 12:54
Other spa is working fine. Tried Lily or linly (forgot what exactly was name, her English was bad).

Face: 6/10 little chubby face but cute.

Boobs: 10/10 natural decent big boobs.

Ass: 10/10 best ass on Thai I have ever seen. Very sexy look in doggy, I came fast when switched to doggy LOL.

Pussy: 10/10 clean shaved quite tight.

Overall figure: 10/10 best figure personally for me in Pune. Flat tummy with that kind of big ass and thighs damn.

Damages: 1. 5 k for 45 minutes, 4 k for FS. Negotiated from 6 k. But even 5 k is good price TBH.

Gave BBBJ, did it in WoT, missionary and doggy. Even DFK. Gave a nice shower and kiss and hug after deed.

WIR: Hell yeah.

Don't make her superstar guys. She is quite new it seems and doesn't like much FS. She is comfortable with bbj and b2 b only. I think even BBBJ+b2 b with her at around 3 k will be wonderful. She has almost perfect figure with smooth whitish skin. Quite young maybe 25-27 age.

Akkip
02-11-24, 14:59
Hi all,

Currently there are many posts about spas raids. How the raids happen. I don't think LEs can directly walk in the massage room when a customer is having massage.

A spa girl had told me. LEs pose as customers. So thing is it's only when girls offer extras they can act. What if LEs are in a room posing as customers and we Are in other room enjoying extra. Are we in trouble?

SexDivine78
02-11-24, 17:31

We had agreed on 10 k for 3-4 hrs, 2 session, but I had to leave Pune for some personal work for 1 week.

After a week when I pinged her again she said, other guys on SA are ready to give me 20-25 k for short meet.

I don't have a big pocket and I like to mongering only if it is not a heavy load on my pocket.

Senior and other ISG members, can we do something about these guys or atleast start marking them so that no one share details where such guys who are hiking the price.Bro this is a known problem. There is a mongering world outside of SA which is actually 90% of the whole mongering world. Noone can stop people from splurging or simping. No point wondering. Move on.

NeverEnding111
02-11-24, 19:49

Senior and other ISG members, can we do something about these guys or atleast start marking them so that no one share details where such guys who are hiking the price.Can't Agree more, also we need to collectively do the same for spas also, nowadays spas extra rates are also going up like crazy, if fellow mongerers learn how to negotiate it will be a win for all of us.

IndianSexGuy
02-11-24, 20:15

Senior and other ISG members, can we do something about these guys or atleast start marking them so that no one share details where such guys who are hiking the price.There are quite a few non ISG mongers too. Not everyone is on ISG. And many are desperate simps, even though they are the ones paying. No one can control them.

EyesWitcher21
02-12-24, 10:01
Other spa is working fine. Tried Lily or linly (forgot what exactly was name, her English was bad).

Face: 6/10 little chubby face but cute.

Boobs: 10/10 natural decent big boobs.

Ass: 10/10 best ass on Thai I have ever seen. Very sexy look in doggy, I came fast when switched to doggy LOL.

Pussy: 10/10 clean shaved quite tight.

Overall figure: 10/10 best figure personally for me in Pune. Flat tummy with that kind of big ass and thighs damn.

Damages: 1. 5 k for 45 minutes, 4 k for FS. Negotiated from 6 k. But even 5 k is good price TBH.

Gave BBBJ, did it in WoT, missionary and doggy. Even DFK. Gave a nice shower and kiss and hug after deed.

WIR: Hell yeah.

Don't make her superstar guys. She is quite new it seems and doesn't like much FS. She is comfortable with bbj and b2 b only. I think even BBBJ+b2 b with her at around 3 k will be wonderful. She has almost perfect figure with smooth whitish skin. Quite young maybe 25-27 age.Can you give a hint to the spa name?

Akp16
02-12-24, 10:14
I have tried Raj Anjali. Her looks are pretty bad - 1 or 2 on 10.

Place is ok, small but safe apt. Service wise she was ok but looks spoiled my mood hence won't recommend her.

Others I have no idea.Good news. Raj Anjali couple are back in business.

MartPhilip
02-12-24, 10:18
Hi dude,

Can you share some pointers for spa name and location.

Philip.

Devashish
02-12-24, 12:19
Hello dear brothers.

Can anyone tell why the fucking SPA's in KP are closed from so many days.

Any update when they will resume.

Please let the details out.

Thanks.

Hello WorldCh
02-12-24, 15:33
Hi.

Any active fb couple to meet? (Would be great if they are near to Hadapsar, Kharadi area).

Obviously VFM option.

I have already met Payal Mahesh couple twice.

Thanks.

TierdTraveler
02-12-24, 19:59
I met her recently. 19 years old college going girl. White and soft skin. No BJ and anal. Moans a lot, not sure if she was faking though.

More detail in DM.

Subscription payment made, will be activated by the time this FR is visible to public. Wanted to reciprocate with young independent girls. Seniors, please help me find more such chicks in the city.Clear your inbox bro.

VikingLord1
02-13-24, 02:38
You would need either gangster or political contacts or maybe even both, to sustain it long term.

Anyone here has ever considered being a SP (dalla) as a career choice. Nowadays private jobs are not so reliable and maintaining a hedonistic lifestyle will get difficult, especially once someone reaches their 40's.

Also do SPs get early bird entry to the new girls in their stable?

Sahilall4
02-13-24, 04:22
Hi guys,

Does anyone have contact (s) of any fair MILF, with big assets (particularly big fair ass)? BBW is also fine. Age no bar at all (anyone between 30 and 60 yrs). Good service and no nakhra, would be great.

Please PM me the details if you have it. I'll reciprocate with my contacts.

PuneBoy80
02-13-24, 04:43
Raj Anjali (one with vitiligo) are active now. Today they shared this through their FB story. They are in Hadapsar / Kharadi Area.

Bhamsookh1
02-13-24, 05:07
If anyone has phone number or TG of SA sugarbabe snehal then please DM me. I don't recall her SA name and SA handle.

Analyzer123
02-13-24, 05:43
Hi all,

Currently there are many posts about spas raids. How the raids happen. I don't think LEs can directly walk in the massage room when a customer is having massage.

A spa girl had told me. LEs pose as customers. So thing is it's only when girls offer extras they can act. What if LEs are in a room posing as customers and we Are in other room enjoying extra. Are we in trouble?LOL. In a perfect world, even a raid is illegal. You can't just enter a private property without a search warrant or imminent public danger. However, the Indian police haven't heard of these SoPs. A condtable could not just enter a room, he could slap and punch you while you're naked on the massage table, drag you out and throw you in prison, and get a promotion a few years later. They know that 99.99% of the times, no case is going to be filed against them or be successfully proven in court. They're nothing but gangsters in uniform.

Analyzer123
02-13-24, 05:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ulalaulala123
02-13-24, 09:06
One of the spa chicks confirmed all spas closed due to LE action. It seems the chicks are now messaging their customers for private meets.

AnilTheHunter
02-13-24, 10:41
Just a short update:

Thanks for all the good buddies of Pune who shared SPA details and couples. Amazing meeting with V. Pari and Lus. Money well spend.

Since all know them please don't PM asking contacts. Please RTTF. Couldn't try out the spa scene with murmurs going on. Will try next month.

Favours will be returned in BLR.

Play safe.

ATH.

Vis0778
02-14-24, 10:18
Hi,

Has anyone tried Raj Anjali couple (vitiligo one? After they returned back from retirement?

Will try her again but need updated reviews on the same.

Hello WorldCh
02-14-24, 19:12
Hi.

Any active fb couple to meet? (Would be great if they are near to Hadapsar, Kharadi area).

Obviously VFM option.

I have already met Payal Mahesh couple twice.

Thanks.Any kind soul, please reply on this.

Ulalaulala123
02-15-24, 16:50
Is it safe to monger in Brevistay hotels nowadays? Bit concerned due to the recent raid on HHI hotel.

CumHard9
02-15-24, 17:35
Is it safe to monger in Brevistay hotels nowadays? Bit concerned due to the recent raid on HHI hotel.It's absolutely safe, go for it. But make sure to enter the name of you and your partner in reception and show the IDs. Most of the raids happen when people do illegal stuff in hotels. 4 and 5 star hotels are mostly prone to raids. Brevistay is absolutely safe and legal. LE can't do anything.

Bhamsookh1
02-16-24, 06:07
Is it safe to monger in Brevistay hotels nowadays? Bit concerned due to the recent raid on HHI hotel.If you are taking Thai or Uzbek or firang women then take them to your flat or go in call. They are the ones who attract LE. Raids on O and HHI were because these girls were on tourist visa and were doing prostitution which is illegal.

All star hotels are safe BTW. Good girls won't come to OYOs anyway.

Nicks1985
02-16-24, 21:56
Coming back to Pune after long time. I mean after a long break started to monger again. Have some old contact like Pallavi but other contacts dost seem to work. Any reference for good indi or spa would be appreciated. Currently don't have any other contact to exchange as all old contacts seems to be not working. Thanks in advance.

Nicks1985
02-16-24, 21:58
Hello dear brothers.

Can anyone tell why the fucking SPA's in KP are closed from so many days.

Any update when they will resume.

Please let the details out.

Thanks.LE raid bro. Stay safe.

RaviPatil
02-16-24, 22:03
Hello everyone,

Been talking with this bird from past couple of weeks. She speaks Hindi mainly which kinda makes me feel insecure about her.

Even stranger thing, I found her on a Dating app where she clearly mentioned she is into paid hookups.

I later shifted the conversation on TG to get her more info. Demands 10 k for 2 sessions with no Anal and BJ.

The fact that she messaged me couple of times asking when I'll be able to meet her made me feel like it could be a scammer.

I'm going to get her on a VC for a confirmation and will update accordingly but has. Anyone met her and knows her? Please help.

Thanks.

Ravi.

Silverr
02-17-24, 07:07
Hi,

Can any one please confirm.

Do we need to provide any advance for booking to Payal Mahesh FB couple?

Samasir143
02-17-24, 07:54
Hi guys,

Does anyone have contact (s) of any fair MILF, with big assets (particularly big fair ass)? BBW is also fine. Age no bar at all (anyone between 30 and 60 yrs). Good service and no nakhra, would be great.

Please PM me the details if you have it. I'll reciprocate with my contacts.Contact Samira MILF.

She operates in Mumbai as Well As Pune.

10;K 2: pop.

Previously used to under 10 K.

DankStoic
02-17-24, 13:49
This time, a thai SP from KP: https://www.mypunepulse.com/pune-sex-racket-in-koregaon-park-busted-thai-woman-arrested/.

Samasir143
02-17-24, 16:04
Hi guys,

Please PM me the details if you have it. I'll reciprocate with my contacts.Check your PM.

MandyInindia
02-17-24, 21:02
Hi guys,

Please PM me the details if you have it. I'll reciprocate with my contacts.Have you tried Pr! Nc! From Chinchwad? Easily available on FB.

PicSoul
02-17-24, 22:17
Hi folks, long time no see.

So here a quick FR of a couple I met on fb who go by the name Kiran tanvi. So yeah anyone who has a fetish for petite she's the one. 21 years old women with 2 kids.

Reached out to them via fb negotiate for 3 rounds for a decent price. However due to time constraints ended up with just 2 pops. Husband was decent enough to take amount of just 2 pops. Looks like they come from a good financial background. The society and their place spoke about it.

Well I am a person who admires assets more the merrier types however the thought of bangjng a petite made me suppress my feelings and made me to setup meeting with this couple. She's purely gao types lady, shy, and not much aware of the many things, husband is bi however he respects if you aren't his type he gives space, to my observation her wife is unaware that her man is bisexual and he wants to keep it that way.

Coming to the deed. No boobs at all, just a feel of chest swollen but very perky nipples, you can go rough on them. I enjoyed fingering her, to my surprise it was the first time she every experienced that oral pleasure, her response to my act said it all. Clean kitty so yeah went DATY, all this while her husband was watching, so the first round was cuckold session, the next session was one on one, as they are very new into this she was only comfortable around her husband but upon comforting her she agreed for solo.

Cons.

Not a good kisser, BJ very avg but she was trying hard so thumps of for that. As fairly new she hold herself back so there is a need of constant push, as my Marathi is not good that added a bit of disadvantage.

So bottom line.

If you are fluent in Marathi, or want to try a typical Marathi speaking chick, a petite (just like in po**n) then she's the one. And if you are a bi male then the husband will be more welcoming and might offer you a better discounted deal (he's bit talkative, advice is avoid talking).

Face- typical Village types with green eyes, weatish but on a lighter side.

Damages - 10 k for 3 but finalized for 8 k - 2.

2-3 hours.

Happy mongering.

P.S.: don't increase the price I believe 6 k for 2 is the best price for them but m sure they ll not agree hence please don't go beyond 8 k for 2.

Happy mongering. And meanwhile to all senior members my pm is open for good vfm milfs and younglings.

MandyInindia
02-18-24, 03:57
Thanks for the detailed FR. What kind of bi is the husband? Any specifications?

Silverr
02-18-24, 06:31
Hi,

Do we need to provide any advance for booking to Payal Mahesh FB couple?Can anyone provide any feedback on this?

MandyInindia
02-18-24, 08:58
One BBW housewife used to operate from Pune earlier, then shifted to Mumbai. Telegram handle was Diamond something, don't remember exactly.

Had met her twice at two different locations in Pune. Quite cooperative lady. Must be around 30-35 years with kids. Coming from good educated background. Probably started working during Covid, had once mentioned something about it.

Huge huge huge fair and soft breasts. Wonderful experience for big boobs lovers like me. Sensitive nipples. Allows to play a little rough. Of course, size and age make them sag, but the feel in hands and mouth is superb. Pussy is loose but clean and enjoys being eaten.

No kissing and blows only with protection. Moans loudly, probably practices a lot watching porn movies. Fuck me, Hit me, Oh oh, Ah ah, Ouch, Ummm, Baby fuck me hard. Hard to control when she screams like this. Clearly fakes it, but the efforts are genuine and the effect is perfect.

Heavily built, so woman on top position is not comfortable. Unless one wants to make it their last experience, ha ha. (Bad joke, I know!) Enjoys missionary and doggy. Doggy position offers a generous view of her bouncing soft ass cheeks and cute pinkish puckering hole. (No anal allowed at any cost, though!) Personally liked in missionary as the jiggling boobs were served hot and ready while finishing inside protection.

Speaks excellent English, nice for coffee date as well. (Met once in public, dirty and suggestive talks and glances, you know!) Wanted to take her out for drinks, but couldn't manage before she moved to Mumbai. Now lost contact. Hope some fellow monger knows her and can reconnect. Thanks in advance.

P.S. For the record, charged 4 k for 1 and venue cost extra. Found that value for money being great admirer and lover of huge soft boobs. Could be different case with others.

Ron2008
02-18-24, 09:16
Have you tried Pr! Nc! From Chinchwad? Easily available on FB.Pr? Nc? Very hard to decipher. Any more hints please?

MandyInindia
02-18-24, 12:07
Pr? Nc? Very hard to decipher. Any more hints please?Sorry, it's Princi S from Chinchwad. Hindi speaking MILF. Very cooperative and value for money. Tries hard to please. DFK, BBBJ, DATY available. No anal or CIM though. Has her own place.

MandyInindia
02-18-24, 13:28
What is the scene about Pooja Sagar couple? Everybody talked about her a while ago. Like all men lining up for divine offering. Any fresh reviews? Tried contacting on FB but no response. Is she still in business? Has the quality improved or dropped?

By the way, have tried Manish Mansi from the same area. Nice experience at an affordable cost. FR coming soon.

Hunter98
02-18-24, 15:34
Hi,

Do we need to provide any advance for booking to Payal Mahesh FB couple?I met them 6 months back at that time they weren't asking for any advance however they did said that earlier they used to operate using codes and reference and due to some bad experience they are considering switching back to old system.

IndianSexGuy
02-18-24, 18:03
This time, a thai SP from KP: https://www.mypunepulse.com/pune-sex-racket-in-koregaon-park-busted-thai-woman-arrested/.Be extremely careful everyone especially with spas. Avoid if possible. All mongering is under severe threat in Pune City. LE is more into moral policing than actual policing.

Ulalaulala123
02-18-24, 20:16
Yes all seems to be happening due to the new LE chief who is very strict on any pr*stitution activities. Have heard even good moolah doesn't make him budge.

Be extremely careful everyone especially with spas. Avoid if possible. All mongering is under severe threat in Pune City. LE is more into moral policing than actual policing.

AlwaysMajama
02-19-24, 02:12
Hello,

Please help further with the name of the MILF. Your PM is not active. Share her digits if possible. My PM is active.

Is it Princi S, Princi Singh / Sharma?

Sorry, it's Princi S from Chinchwad. Hindi speaking MILF. Very cooperative and value for money. Tries hard to please. DFK, BBBJ, DATY available. No anal or CIM though. Has her own place.

IndianSexGuy
02-19-24, 04:25
Yes all seems to be happening due to the new LE chief who is very strict on any pr*stitution activities. Have heard even good moolah doesn't make him budge.Heard the same. That's why I said, instead of fixing any serious issues in city, he will focus on soft targets like consensual pr*stitution and ruin many lives and earnings. Moral policing at its worst.

Ron2008
02-19-24, 09:33
Sorry, it's Princi S from Chinchwad. Hindi speaking MILF. Very cooperative and value for money. Tries hard to please. DFK, BBBJ, DATY available. No anal or CIM though. Has her own place.Her ass seems flat! Correct me if I am wrong.

MandyInindia
02-19-24, 09:59
Her ass seems flat! Correct me if I am wrong.Not exactly, I would say. But everyone may have different choices. You can check for yourself here - https://www.facebook.com/share/p/LEiXvcqLJDcxEBzM/.

IndianSexGuy
02-19-24, 10:03
Hello,

Please help further with the name of the MILF. Your PM is not active. Share her digits if possible. My PM is active.

Is it Princi S, Princi Singh / Sharma?Just search Princi S. That's the profile name.

A fat chick in profile picture will come up. She even has customer chat photos uploaded as her "reviews" . Her bio also mentions about paid "fun".

Openly soliciting on FB lmao.

JohnLove18
02-19-24, 12:14
Hi,

Do we need to provide any advance for booking to Payal Mahesh FB couple?I have tried them a year back but no advance they called me at their place and money handed over before the deal started.

Thirsel
02-19-24, 13:50
Boss this Koyel Day is not working or what. Has someone taken her service recently. Any Fair bhabhi MILF or college chick with nice service near NiBm. If yes please help. Will share a few good contact.

Wonering
02-19-24, 14:32
Hi Bros from Pune.

I started my mongering in Pune. I am here for one night in PCMC area. Please suggest some young vfm indie. Thanks.

Sahilall4
02-20-24, 04:18
Thanks for the pointer bro. Looks my type. Will check out her profile.

Sorry, it's Princi S from Chinchwad. Hindi speaking MILF. Very cooperative and value for money. Tries hard to please. DFK, BBBJ, DATY available. No anal or CIM though. Has her own place.

Tyamungi
02-20-24, 04:54
Just search Princi S. That's the profile name.

A fat chick in profile picture will come up. She even has customer chat photos uploaded as her "reviews" . Her bio also mentions about paid "fun".

Openly soliciting on FB lmao.Looks like she is having GP syndrom. She is asking for 4 k per shot and that also non nogotiable. I don't know is it really worth that much.

Pdeo98
02-20-24, 18:05
What's the chances of getting a reply from these FB pages if you create a new account to just connect with them? Do they ignore if it's a blank profile?

Surely no one will be connecting with their real FB account (or at least I would not).

Looks like she is having GP syndrom. She is asking for 4 k per shot and that also non nogotiable. I don't know is it really worth that much.

Abhianony
02-20-24, 21:06
Looks like she is having GP syndrom. She is asking for 4 k per shot and that also non nogotiable. I don't know is it really worth that much.She's totally not worth it. It's like a typical working girl experience. She wants you to finish in 20 minutes post which she gets frustrated, you get frustrated and annoyed.

Be ready for 'How come you're not coming?' 'most will come only with the BJ' and so on.

She's a BBW. Up to you.

Abhianony
02-20-24, 21:12
Hi all,

Any update on current situation? Specially on West side?

Some were in anticipation of some old gems coming back. I came to know about some totally new ones coming to these Spas right before the first news report. They were loving out of hotel trying to find places and all. Didn't get their digits also.

Also, if anyone can guide on how to approach Spa ladies for digits after 2nd or 3rd visit?

Thanks.

DadFuck
02-21-24, 04:45
Any review on SA girl Lilith.

Bhamsookh1
02-21-24, 06:00
Hi all,

Some were in anticipation of some old gems coming back. I came to know about some totally new ones coming to these Spas right before the first news report. They were loving out of hotel trying to find places and all. Didn't get their digits also.

Also, if anyone can guide on how to approach Spa ladies for digits after 2nd or 3rd visit?

Thanks.Phone Call the spa after 6 pm. You must be a regular client of theirs. Expect to pay hiked counter fees. If you connect with Masseuse in 1st visit ask her digits saying I loved your service and in order to not miss out on your appointment, kindly give me your phone number so I can directly book thru you. (give your number also). Therapist may save your 200 to 300 also by doing this. Most girls stay in shared accommodation provided by spa, hence them coming to hotel is very difficult. Better to hit them up in spa or go incall, if they allow and have possibility.

IndianSexGuy
02-21-24, 13:48
Hi all,

Thanks.Not a single spa in Pune City is safe. Even if they are open, they are under threat and visiting is extremely risky. I think this will be the norm until LE chief gets transferred or something. So visit at your own risk.

Ron2008
02-21-24, 14:46
Phone Call the spa after 6 pm. You must be a regular client of theirs. Expect to pay hiked counter fees. If you connect with Masseuse in 1st visit ask her digits saying I loved your service and in order to not miss out on your appointment, kindly give me your phone number so I can directly book thru you. (give your number also). Therapist may save your 200 to 300 also by doing this. Most girls stay in shared accommodation provided by spa, hence them coming to hotel is very difficult. Better to hit them up in spa or go incall, if they allow and have possibility.Visited Aatma spa once few months back, but now getting messages from the owner almost every 3-4 days since last 2 weeks to come visit the spa, we are offering discounts. Not sure what to make of it honestly.

Rishabh11
02-21-24, 17:53
Since Princi is being discussed since few days here in Pune forum, sharing my takes on her.

This is one month old FR. Contacted her and did is fixed at 4 k, her non-negotiable price.

She has an old flat near chinch station specifically for this purpose only. Its empty flat only having a bed.

Don't ever enter into her washroom, you will ommit seeing its dirtyness.

She opened the door and wearing red frok, first impression was typicall bhabhi looks wraring dark lipstick and too much makeup.

Her english is good and attitude is also Good.

Started with lot of DFK, sucked huge melons, she does not allow hard pressing. Fingered her and made her wet. She started blowing me after some time, asked her to suck my balls, she denied. BJ was also not that good.

Put the rubber, banged in doggy, she did mot allow spank as well but I spanked her anyhow that too really hard and pressed her mouth so that she could not speak anything.

The view of the ass was not that good as she has small ass despite being BBW.

Then banged her in missie hard for 15 minutes, she cummed and then I cummed.

Did over after 45 minutes.

Overall ok experience. If you are BBW lover then go her but she is not worth more than 3 k. She is not so beautiful and body color is also Okiesh, only face look white because of makeup.

Overall rating 6/10.

WR: Never.

Cheers.

Looks like she is having GP syndrom. She is asking for 4 k per shot and that also non nogotiable. I don't know is it really worth that much.

Deedaadum
02-21-24, 19:47
Not a single spa in Pune City is safe. Even if they are open, they are under threat and visiting is extremely risky. I think this will be the norm until LE chief gets transferred or something. So visit at your own risk.Just when I thought I should be starting my spa misadventures.

Abhianony
02-21-24, 21:12
Phone Call the spa after 6 pm. You must be a regular client of theirs. Expect to pay hiked counter fees. If you connect with Masseuse in 1st visit ask her digits saying I loved your service and in order to not miss out on your appointment, kindly give me your phone number so I can directly book thru you. (give your number also). Therapist may save your 200 to 300 also by doing this. Most girls stay in shared accommodation provided by spa, hence them coming to hotel is very difficult. Better to hit them up in spa or go incall, if they allow and have possibility.Hi,

Thanks for the advice. Will try this one. I am aware that they either live in shared accomodation or the new ones are staying out of hotels often close to the airport.

My friend had a good rapport with a Thai where she used to frequent his rented accommodation. Unfortunately, she's back, he's now married back to his hometown and I now have my own place in a gated complex. So, it's becoming a little difficult. But will be following up on your suggestions. Hope there is some respite sooner. On counter fees, Others seem to have counter views (pun intended). Bitbthat gives alarm bells. Will tread cautiously.

Thanks.

Bhamsookh1
02-22-24, 10:42
Any review on SA girl Lilith.There are no reviews for lilith, the one in Mumbai Pune girl. If you score please FR.

Bhamsookh1
02-22-24, 10:50
Visited Aatma spa once few months back, but now getting messages from the owner almost every 3-4 days since last 2 weeks to come visit the spa, we are offering discounts. Not sure what to make of it honestly.I surprisingly paid more on counter and less for services on 3 occasions.

Therpists are too eager to offer them. FS is risky and avoid it.

Do b2 b with dispo on if you can. I'd prefer high counter fees as discounted ones sounds desperate hence dangerous. My few cents of course.

HoneydewSmooth
02-23-24, 00:50
Hey guys, hope all doing good & rocking.

With most Spa in city under so called renovation & my SP girls under monthly cycle together, switched to MR. As expected most inde profile are basically handled by pimps & 90% chances of switch & bait. Found one SE Asian girl zanna, she s hosting in 5 star, voluntary did VC, same girl as in pic but looked atleast 5 year older then pic. Was asking 50 k then 35 k & finally 10 k. I asked 2 shot in 10 k but she s adamant on 1. Did not proceed as I feel it will be rushed service as heavily negotiated. Want to know feedback from other members. Is she worth?

BTW she did diligently shared snap of customer paying 35 k to her revealing his client identity. Guys tc don't make digital payments. She gets UPI done to indian no, probably an agent or friend. WhatsApped on that no as well just to enquire got a strong message not to msg any more.

Let me know if there are any genuine young inde on MR.

Have not score a chick this year only MP adventure.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/zanna-arrived-for-few-days

Cheers.

DarkNightRm
02-23-24, 04:25
Hey all,

Travelling to Pune for a few days next week. Wanted to check how the mongering scene is now? Saw a few posts on LE actions because of the new LE boss. Used to frequent some places in deccan and also aatma. Are all places at risk, no scope for some needed quick release?

Could the brethren also suggest any MR profiles as alternatives?

Thanks in advance guys!

IndianSexGuy
02-23-24, 04:44
Hey all,

Travelling to Pune for a few days next week. Wanted to check how the mongering scene is now? Saw a few posts on LE actions because of the new LE boss. Used to frequent some places in deccan and also aatma. Are all places at risk, no scope for some needed quick release?

Could the brethren also suggest any MR profiles as alternatives?

Thanks in advance guys!Almost all spas are saying they are doing renovation (basically semi closed due to LE threats). So don't take the risk especially as outsider.

I would have suggested Pcmc spas but they have jacked up prices ridiculously and Pcmc spas are always under threat with regular raids anyways.

Zhango
02-23-24, 12:53
Hey brothers,

I did research in forum but got mixed reviews. Wanted recent opinion on service, hygiene and damages. Does she charge extra on BBBJ?

Thanks in advance.

Zhango.

Pdeo98
02-23-24, 18:11
I'd met her a while back as well. But I had connected on WhatsApp through ref. Not FB. The below post covers her well, I'll also add my points on it.

Positives:
The lady is very nice and friendly. She does real DFK, but didn't go for BBJ (hygiene mentioned below), and yes has some nice boobs.

Negatives:
The rooms in her "work flat" are ok, but I agree on bathroom. It is absolutely filthy, immediate red flag in terms of hygiene.

The most worrying thing for me is she did not clean up after the deed. Not sure if that's the case with everyone.

I noticed another man in the flat at the time with us too, but in a different room. Not sure if it was her husband?

In terms of her service, it's better than most out there who demand higher amounts. But hygiene is most important for me, and I didn't see anything to make me feel comfortable on that.

Since Princi is being discussed since few days here in Pune forum, sharing my takes on her.

This is one month old FR. Contacted her and did is fixed at 4 k, her non-negotiable price.

She has an old flat near chinch station specifically for this purpose only. Its empty flat only having a bed.

Don't ever enter into her washroom, you will ommit seeing its dirtyness.

She opened the door and wearing red frok, first impression was typicall bhabhi looks wraring dark lipstick and too much makeup.

Her english is good and attitude is also Good.

Started with lot of DFK, sucked huge melons, she does not allow hard pressing. Fingered her and made her wet. She started blowing me after some time, asked her to suck my balls, she denied. BJ was also not that good.

Put the rubber, banged in doggy, she did mot allow spank as well but I spanked her anyhow that too really hard and pressed her mouth so that she could not speak anything.

The view of the ass was not that good as she has small ass despite being BBW.

Then banged her in missie hard for 15 minutes, she cummed and then I cummed.

Did over after 45 minutes.

Overall ok experience. If you are BBW lover then go her but she is not worth more than 3 k. She is not so beautiful and body color is also Okiesh, only face look white because of makeup.

Overall rating 6/10.

WR: Never.

Cheers.

Rinoo96
02-24-24, 04:48
Most of these girls are brought here / voluntarily travel just to earn a quick buck. They give rushed service and need you gone as soon as possible.

Hey guys, hope all doing good & rocking.

With most Spa in city under so called renovation & my SP girls under monthly cycle together, switched to MR. As expected most inde profile are basically handled by pimps & 90% chances of switch & bait. Found one SE Asian girl zanna, she s hosting in 5 star, voluntary did VC, same girl as in pic but looked atleast 5 year older then pic. Was asking 50 k then 35 k & finally 10 k. I asked 2 shot in 10 k but she s adamant on 1. Did not proceed as I feel it will be rushed service as heavily negotiated. Want to know feedback from other members. Is she worth?

BTW she did diligently shared snap of customer paying 35 k to her revealing his client identity. Guys tc don't make digital payments. She gets UPI done to indian no, probably an agent or friend. WhatsApped on that no as well just to enquire got a strong message not to msg any more.

Let me know if there are any genuine young inde on MR.

Have not score a chick this year only MP adventure.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/zanna-arrived-for-few-days

Cheers.

Rinoo96
02-24-24, 05:03
Hi Buddy,

Can you share details so I can reach out to them?

Hi folks, long time no see.

So here a quick FR of a couple I met on fb who go by the name Kiran tanvi. So yeah anyone who has a fetish for petite she's the one. 21 years old women with 2 kids.

Reached out to them via fb negotiate for 3 rounds for a decent price. However due to time constraints ended up with just 2 pops. Husband was decent enough to take amount of just 2 pops. Looks like they come from a good financial background. The society and their place spoke about it.

Well I am a person who admires assets more the merrier types however the thought of bangjng a petite made me suppress my feelings and made me to setup meeting with this couple. She's purely gao types lady, shy, and not much aware of the many things, husband is bi however he respects if you aren't his type he gives space, to my observation her wife is unaware that her man is bisexual and he wants to keep it that way.

Coming to the deed. No boobs at all, just a feel of chest swollen but very perky nipples, you can go rough on them. I enjoyed fingering her, to my surprise it was the first time she every experienced that oral pleasure, her response to my act said it all. Clean kitty so yeah went DATY, all this while her husband was watching, so the first round was cuckold session, the next session was one on one, as they are very new into this she was only comfortable around her husband but upon comforting her she agreed for solo.

Cons.

Not a good kisser, BJ very avg but she was trying hard so thumps of for that. As fairly new she hold herself back so there is a need of constant push, as my Marathi is not good that added a bit of disadvantage.

So bottom line.

If you are fluent in Marathi, or want to try a typical Marathi speaking chick, a petite (just like in po**n) then she's the one. And if you are a bi male then the husband will be more welcoming and might offer you a better discounted deal (he's bit talkative, advice is avoid talking).

Face- typical Village types with green eyes, weatish but on a lighter side.

Damages - 10 k for 3 but finalized for 8 k - 2.

2-3 hours.

Happy mongering.

P.S.: don't increase the price I believe 6 k for 2 is the best price for them but m sure they ll not agree hence please don't go beyond 8 k for 2.

Happy mongering. And meanwhile to all senior members my pm is open for good vfm milfs and younglings.

DarkNightRm
02-24-24, 07:32
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm guessing this is going to a dry trip.

Any MR profile recommended? And I don't have PM facility. Had two instance of fraud on my bank account post which I'm not comfortable using my account info anywhere unknown.

Almost all spas are saying they are doing renovation (basically semi closed due to LE threats). So don't take the risk especially as outsider.

I would have suggested Pcmc spas but they have jacked up prices ridiculously and Pcmc spas are always under threat with regular raids anyways.

Boom2023
02-27-24, 06:23
Has anyone had experience with girl who have muscles but looks feminine.

If anyone can provide leads in Pune? It is a long time fantasy.

HunterXoxo
02-27-24, 17:33
[Ialsowantknowthesame, anyone? OurSeniormembers?

Zhango. [ / QUOTE].

[QUOTE=Boom2023;2897019]Has anyone had experience with girl who have muscles but looks feminine.

If anyone can provide leads in Pune? It is a long time fantasy. [ / QUOTE].

HunterXoxo
02-27-24, 17:37
[Hello, Everyone.

I am new here, and going to be visiting Pune in next. Could you please suggest where should I look for all fun and which spa should I visit. I will be staying near baner.

Mainly senior member please guide me.

Thank you, Hunter].

DanCerub26
02-28-24, 05:13
Almost all spas are saying they are doing renovation (basically semi closed due to LE threats). So don't take the risk especially as outsider.

I would have suggested Pcmc spas but they have jacked up prices ridiculously and Pcmc spas are always under threat with regular raids anyways.I keep getting messages from Soul Spa. Aundh. Anyone have any idea what's going on with this spa? Considering everyone is posting about LE action and spa's being closed, that I keep receiving messages from them. Anyone visit Soul Spa recently?

LulzAk
02-28-24, 13:41
Can Any kind soul share a few genuine couples? I can share a few trusted options. My DM is open. Thanks in advance.

Hi Buddy,

Can you share details so I can reach out to them?

IndianSexGuy
02-28-24, 16:34
I keep getting messages from Soul Spa. Aundh. Anyone have any idea what's going on with this spa? Considering everyone is posting about LE action and spa's being closed, that I keep receiving messages from them. Anyone visit Soul Spa recently?It's closed including all spas in Aundh from this Monday.

PbForU
02-28-24, 18:45
Hi,

Anyone tried following Profile on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/reena-5bbcfe11-3e35-4615-b7a6-d760a2935ad9

Thanks,

PB.

Akkip
02-28-24, 19:47
Hi,

There were some posts regarding twitter couples. Post that I have been following twitter almost daily. There is actually a large group of couples swapping and touring country. I had taken a paid subscription of few telegram groups. Groups were genuine.

Problem is not all couples are worth. The wives aren't that good looking. But most of them offer services like anal. FFM threesome. Lesbian etc. Few girls are really hot. Charge are average depending on couple. I just found very few couple who are classy. Wil be meeting 2 couples in next 2 weeks. And yesterday they need to be paid some money in advance. Reason being they travel only for a day or 2. And they confirm appointments before hand. Will post you about the exp.

Sad part is Pune is not among the fav places of most of the couples. They ask to travel to Mumbai.

CoolMots
02-29-24, 04:26
Ma'am from katraj.

Bro,

We had very good experience with both ma'am. They used to connect us with many independent college girls and desparate housewife's. Unfortunately lost both contacts. Any friend connected with them do connect me again, I will enrich the helping friend with other my gems of Pune and Mumbai.

Enjoy Mongering.

CoolMots.

Vivphab
02-29-24, 05:09
Hello friend,

The lady is typical kaamwali MILF with out of proportion body. Her profile is handled by some pimp.

I met her in Mumbai. I bargained hard and brought charges to 8 k for 2.

But after seeing her I feel like vomiting.

It's totally not worth.

Hi,

Anyone tried following Profile on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-pune/reena-5bbcfe11-3e35-4615-b7a6-d760a2935ad9

Thanks,

PB.

HunterXoxo
02-29-24, 05:50
Hello,

Anyone tried this Jiya profile on MR?

If yes is she genuine?

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-escorts-in-pune/jiya-536804

Thank you in advance.

PuneRomper
02-29-24, 13:45
Have met her many times.

For starters she is tall, probably 5-10, so that is fun. Can kiss to hearts content standing up.

She is a great kisser, full on DFK, very passionate. Boobs are somewhat small, but she enjoys rough handling and sucking. Pussy is clean so DATY is always fun. Play with her clit and she comes multiple times. Does BBBJ like a champ and you have to ask her to stop. Body is slim and I like it that way. Somewhat dusky, face average but cute.

Service is top notch, not a time watcher. Open to all positions, but no anal, no CIM. Fucking her while standing is cool due to her height.

Since she works in IT in second shift, need to fix late morning on weekdays or on weekends. Place is a bit far at Katraj, but safe flat and the travel has always been worth it.

Can find her on FB as Ash Nitya.

Damage 4 K / 1 shot.

Ulalaulala123
02-29-24, 16:15
Maybe LE sending, probably they want to give you some massage heh heh.

I keep getting messages from Soul Spa. Aundh. Anyone have any idea what's going on with this spa? Considering everyone is posting about LE action and spa's being closed, that I keep receiving messages from them. Anyone visit Soul Spa recently?

PbForU
02-29-24, 20:17
Thanks bro you saved me. She was asking 15 K.

Hello friend,

The lady is typical kaamwali MILF with out of proportion body. Her profile is handled by some pimp.

I met her in Mumbai. I bargained hard and brought charges to 8 k for 2.

But after seeing her I feel like vomiting.

It's totally not worth.

Ron2008
03-01-24, 06:58
Have met her many times.

For starters she is tall, probably 5-10, so that is fun. Can kiss to hearts content standing up.

She is a great kisser, full on DFK, very passionate. Boobs are somewhat small, but she enjoys rough handling and sucking. Pussy is clean so DATY is always fun. Play with her clit and she comes multiple times. Does BBBJ like a champ and you have to ask her to stop. Body is slim and I like it that way. Somewhat dusky, face average but cute.

Service is top notch, not a time watcher. Open to all positions, but no anal, no CIM. Fucking her while standing is cool due to her height.

Since she works in IT in second shift, need to fix late morning on weekdays or on weekends. Place is a bit far at Katraj, but safe flat and the travel has always been worth it.

Damage 4 K / 1 shot.How is her figure? Her backside and all.

Traveller2022
03-01-24, 07:03
Met her at her places, very okaish service. Findore details below.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2842041&viewfull=1#post2842041.

Hello,

Anyone tried this Jiya profile on MR?

If yes is she genuine?

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-escorts-in-pune/jiya-536804

Thank you in advance.

Ruckfulesof
03-01-24, 07:46
Have met her many times.

Damage 4 K / 1 shot.Please share contact or FB link, PM is open for me.

PuneRomper
03-01-24, 10:14
How is her figure? Her backside and all.Slim as I mentioned. Small ass, shapely.

Ron2008
03-01-24, 17:51
Slim as I mentioned. Small ass, shapely.Is it a profile with all black DP? If yes, then is she a late replier? Because been waiting for a reply since yesterday.

HunterXoxo
03-02-24, 01:36
Isn't okish service we get in 5 k? I am wrong? Do you know someone who better service then her? Please let me know. Thank you.

Met her at her places, very okaish service. Findore details below.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2842041&viewfull=1#post2842041..

DanCerub26
03-02-24, 05:29
It's closed including all spas in Aundh from this Monday.Thanks for confirming, where are we mongering these days then? Visiting Pune soon and wondering what options are left!

Traveller2022
03-02-24, 09:16
Same reason as mentioned above. There was no involvement and that was biggest turnoff

Isn't okish service we get in 5 k? I am wrong? Do you know someone who better service then her? Please let me know. Thank you.

HunterXoxo
03-03-24, 02:44
Hello Everyone,

Can you guys all tell which spa is best? Aatma, kudrati or nidra spa?

Or should I not visit for time being because of raid?

Thank you,

Hunter.

IndianSexGuy
03-03-24, 04:04
Hello Everyone,

Can you guys all tell which spa is best? Aatma, kudrati or nidra spa?

Or should I not visit for time being because of raid?

Thank you,

Hunter.All spas across Pune City are closed. Some spa in KP was open on Friday but was raided. Not sure when it will open. Some say 2-3 days, some say after Elections, and some say after 7-8 months. Everything is unpredictable about spa situation.

GreenBench21
03-03-24, 04:09
Have met her many times.

Damage 4 K / 1 shot.Hi, can share contact details, can reciprocate with other contatcs, DM open, TIA.