PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Joshisa
01-18-13, 15:25
I am also having same exp in Jeevana but its definate that they will not provide any Extra which we are looking for.

I tried Jeevana near E-square. Gals weren't too pro, but its quite professional setup. Didn't seem like they offer any 'extra' services, but then I wasn't too explicit when asking either. This was my first trip to MP. Turned out to be just okay kinda experience, will do more adventure next time.

On leaving, the manager there did ask me to come again for the another full body massage package that costs 4500- and has more massage techniques covered. And has better relaxation. Like I really cared for relaxation.

Damage : 2000- for 45-mins almost-full-body massage w / medicated oil.

WIR : Nopes.

Nvadi0510
01-19-13, 04:13
Hi guys. Got thw number of this HW. 34 yrs Yogitha. From Kharadhi. Numbers ending with7148. Got the number from locanto. Asking for 3k for 1 hour session.

Senior mongers. Request your feedback. Has anyone tried her?

Cheerz.I had a session with her through one SP. She is good- real housewife, good boobs and body, coperative. No BBJ. She may not have place though

Newbee Joy
01-19-13, 04:49
Dude I understand that no one has this hobby as full time job and it is up to you if you want to give the lodge name or not but don't waste other's time asking stupid questions like which lodge would suit you better Hadapsar or Saswad when someone specifically asks you the name or hints for Saswad lodge.

Also I had said I can give you few independent's numbers in Wakad area, some of them may not be working. I never said all the numbers I will give you may not be working. Aint that a good deal for a lodge name?

I don't wish to communicate with you anymore.

Chill,

Joy

You are right, you were humble and I was the one using the harsh words (like thanks and asking which lodge would suit you better). Dude let me tell you that you were not the only person who PMed me and why do you think I should reply to you on priority when you your self say that although you have a few numbers but they may have been changed. Then there are other member who are exchanging valuable information. Obviously I would respond to them before you.

One more thing lets not behave like impatient college going guys. Just to give you an example, On Sunday I informed Siddharth (Sid sorry for dragging you, but I need to) about my experience with Neha and he asked for Neha's number. I could not reply to him then. On Wednesday I received another sms from him asking whether I have been very busy off late. There is a way how you ask for something. He didn't come out all guns blazing like you. Dude I still don't mind sharing the number with you but for god sake please understand that this is not the only work that I have, there are other things that keeps me busy. And when you have so many PMs asking for numbers it takes time to respond to all of them.

Mahesh1
01-19-13, 06:30
Hi,

I was in Kolkata last week due to some official work, guys it was mind blowing seassion for me.

Its much better then in comparision between BP of Pune.

Cost was just 400 INR. Young 18 years old or less girl with tightest body I had seen.

Must visit kolkata

Member #4440
01-19-13, 11:15
Friend,

I want to try her on next Saturday please report her looks, age, figure. Where from I have to catch her. Last time she had called to me to come at Wagholi but later at Vimannagar but could not meet.

I had a session with her through one SP. She is good- real housewife, good boobs and body, coperative. No BBJ. She may not have place though

John1970
01-19-13, 19:37
Hi,

I was in Kolkata last week due to some official work, guys it was mind blowing seassion for me.

Its much better then in comparision between BP of Pune.

Cost was just 400 INR. Young 18 years old or less girl with tightest body I had seen.

Must visit kolkataAbsolutely!

As I am regular to SG (Sonagachi) and I can say that SG is best place in India to Monger. Safe, variety and full return of money. I will be happy to help Pune Friends!

Cheers,

John

Never Giveup
01-19-13, 20:52
It is ok if you have gal with you. 500 rs is charge for 2 rs. Ok types not that great. They have gals but non of them is good. It is waste of time and money. Can any one pm me no of yogita.

Member #4440
01-20-13, 04:49
We were with Neha at Fursungi lodge last Saturday. That was mentioned in my post. We had finished our session at 00:45 hrs. SP TOLD US to drop Neha at N IBM road but we would not like panga during night so told her we could drop where we had picked. We were facing towards hadpasar by Scorpio me and my friend where on front seat and Neha was at middle seat. THERE was a LE checking going on near to gadi tal. Our passing was MH 22 infront of us they allowed MH 12 vehicle without any objection but I think due to our registration they stopped us. My friend was on driving seat he not drunken because aware of such checking. They interrogated us where from coming, where were gone, who was inside. NEHA was drunk and talking on phone she was not in control. If they had asked her then it could have been very critical condition. But fortunately they talked with mine friend only. As soon as we reached Gadi Tal we got down Neha and arranged a auto to drop her at NIBM.

My advice is after session not to keep this girls with you during late night. SP WILL remain safe and you might be caught.

Abhijeet25
01-20-13, 05:53
Dude I understand that no one has this hobby as full time job and it is up to you if you want to give the lodge name or not but don't waste other's time asking stupid questions like which lodge would suit you better Hadapsar or Saswad when someone specifically asks you the name or hints for Saswad lodge.

Also I had said I can give you few independent's numbers in Wakad area, some of them may not be working. I never said all the numbers I will give you may not be working. Aint that a good deal for a lodge name?

I don't wish to communicate with you anymore.

Chill,

JoyInterestingly you did not find it stupid when in your second PM you asked details for both the lodges and not the specific Saswad lodge.

if you can give me both lodge names and their locations would be great.Even I have no interest in communicating with you dude. It was you who started the communications (the PM and this report) , I am just responding.

Arun88
01-20-13, 06:28
Hello,

I am watching the forum from last couple of days. You guys are doing great job. I am new to Pune from south India. I not more comfortable in Hindi, I am in learning phase. So I fear to get CG, HW in touch with, bcoz either they speak Hindi or Marathi. So, I like find a girls from south side or guide me to act properly. Senior members help me to find them in right place.

Thanks in advance.

MeForUToNjoy
01-20-13, 08:01
Whether she is geunini sp.

Nvadi0510
01-20-13, 09:59
Friend,

I want to try her on next Saturday please report her looks, age, figure. Where from I have to catch her. Last time she had called to me to come at Wagholi but later at Vimannagar but could not meet.I had met her through SP who has his place. That time she gave me her personal number but I have not met her after that or through loc* ad. She is not much fair, but not dark either, typical hw look, she told me she is from south, got very good figure and ample, big boobs to play with, age may be 32-33. If you are liking for hw go for it. But she didn't offer BBJ and I didn't asked for anal. For me, I may have repeated with her but I am liking for new onces every time, also I am currently looking for big boobs housewife so will repeat with her

Nvadi0510
01-20-13, 10:30
Does anybody know which site is this?

BornToWild290
01-20-13, 17:23
I had a session with her through one SP. She is good- real housewife, good boobs and body, coperative. No BBJ. She may not have place thoughHey thanks. Thats agud enug boost to go ahead. However can you tell about how much did she charge? And sum details about her looks.

Cheers

BornToWild290
01-20-13, 17:24
It is ok if you have gal with you. 500 rs is charge for 2 rs. Ok types not that great. They have gals but non of them is good. It is waste of time and money. Can any one pm me no of yogita.Search Locanto. Dont have pm so can't message.

Stun Gun
01-21-13, 06:22
Does anybody know which site is this?You will find it in this post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1374061#post1374061

Ace Of Spade
01-21-13, 06:25
I was in Pune on last weekeend. I have read here about second lane behind Datta mandir, so went there but didn't found any good quality girl. So went to habituated disco building besides flood plaza. Tried Shilpa on 4rth floor 1st room. I selected her bacause she is milky white and falunting her deep cleavage. No Nakharas but she was dead fish in bed. So next day went to my regular Vishakha on 2nd floor, room in the end of T junction. Gave 500 rs to her for 1 hour. And she gave over GFE as always. Had a chit chat and session in every position. No BJ No anal. Came out satisfied.

Nvadi0510
01-21-13, 15:37
You will find it in this post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1374061#post1374061Thanks stun gun a lot for the infomation.

PuneRocks
01-21-13, 16:41
Hi all my friends.

I want some help from exp. Monger. This coming Saturday iam going with one HW.

My problem is that I got very excited during session with girls and ejaculate within 10 min or so.

Now this time I want to enjoy fully. So request you to suggest some medicines which are easily available.

And its effect will be last longer.

Also I want to know does any one know where Naina (girl from one of the MP near to PMPML bus stand at dec@n) is gone.

ShiningStar160
01-21-13, 20:08
Check your inbox.How to know and approach her?

Member #4440
01-22-13, 05:54
I heard about lot of about this building but could not find out in BP. I used to go BP but at welcome and Khushboo building. Also I don't know where is food plaza.

Can any one guide me where is this.

Khushboo is at second left after datt mandir means 1 st left after that theatre.

And welcome is at first left after mandir then again first right there is pan stall at right hand go to dark stair case.

Ok lets tell me where is disco building.

John1970
01-22-13, 07:40
Hi all my friends.

My problem is that I got very excited during session with girls and ejaculate within 10 min or so.

Now this time I want to enjoy fully. So request you to suggest some medicines which are easily available.

Also I want to know does any one know where Naina (girl from one of the MP near to PMPML bus stand at dec@n) is gone.Dear Pune Rocks!

Many of us face same problem as you are facing. You are advised to used ' Mankind's staylong Gel just before 5 min from shot on tip of your penis and see the difference. Refrain from using tablets, will reduc your Libido and power.

Cheers,

John

Shaunp2012
01-22-13, 11:57
Hi all my friends.

Also I want to know does any one know where Naina (girl from one of the MP near to PMPML bus stand at dec@n) is gone.Masturbation. 20 min before the action or before you meet the girl should do the trick.

You can enjoy hours before ejaculation.

Pune Monger
01-22-13, 15:14
Search Locanto. Dont have pm so can't message.So used a little keyword search on Google to find her number, (Which wasn't very difficult to do after RTFF) and tried to call her yesterday, but she doesn't seem to be answering her calls. Does she need any sort of reference or so?

Happy Mongering

Pune Monger
01-22-13, 15:17
Hello VJKrishna:

This sure seems to be total value for money. Also the report has been very well written.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers and happy mongering to all!Good to see you back in action after such a long time VJ. I have been a silent & very inactive mongerer for the past two-three years that I have been on ISG and your posts always seem to make me want to become active at it. Good going and thanks for all the help previously by you. Appreciate it bro.

Happy Mongering

BornToWild290
01-22-13, 18:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

SenJack4
01-22-13, 19:51
Hello Frnds,

This is my first FR in this forum. Last Sunday I was bit horny so called up one of the sp from locanto. The guy told me come to mag*p*ta main gate and as the norm here got into a car. There were 3 of them, I asked if there was any more, the answer was as usual negative. I thought let me give it a shot. The guy took to me a hotel, the one which has been a talk in this forum. Aji*ka L*ge near Am*ra M*l. After reaching I had a good look and took the one in the middle which eventually came out to be Kajal. Pic attached. Tall, nice body, face ok types. Went to the room, quite a bit going up the stairs, I was tired already. But yes then after that the experience has been till now best among the ones I had in Pune. Excellent GFE skills, no rush, good bbj and waited till I got aroused. Only no to DATY but fingering allowed, FK and whatever, She gave me an excellent cat bath, which was amazing. Very good experience. The room is very average, nothing great, not that I expected much.

Name : Kajal.

Face : 6/10.

Body : 8/10.

BBJ, FK, no DATY, rest all good.

Damage : 6. 5 K + 500 for room and accessories. I saw the condom costs 4 bucks only and a mineral water 12 bucks, thinking of carrying my own acesories next time.

WIR : I am sure its on the higher side, but did not bargain, told the sp next time I shd get better rates, he told me to come to Vi*ma*gar. Lets see.

Travis555
01-22-13, 20:02
Friends, is hotel Saud* at PS back in acion for incall? I used to have great time out there for more than a year and had a lot of good girls. But about a month or so ago they stopped incall and Nee*j has also left the job.

Mndena
01-23-13, 02:53
I heard about lot of about this building but could not find out in BP. I used to go BP but at welcome and Khushboo building. Also I don't know where is food plaza.

Can any one guide me where is this.

Khushboo is at second left after datt mandir means 1 st left after that theatre.

And welcome is at first left after mandir then again first right there is pan stall at right hand go to dark stair case.

Ok lets tell me where is disco building.Food plaza: first left from datt mandir then go straight till the dead end. This is the road coming from Shukr*are P*th po*lc chowki. Food plaza is exactly at the junction at dead end. Rght side building with see through stair case balcony is the disco building.

Abhijeet25
01-23-13, 03:32
So used a little keyword search on Google to find her number, (Which wasn't very difficult to do after RTFF) and tried to call her yesterday, but she doesn't seem to be answering her calls. Does she need any sort of reference or so?

Happy MongeringI called her up this Sunday. She has a place in Sinhagad Road. Since she was not willing to go to a lodge and the place she has is pretty far for me, had to drop the plan. I hope you have got the correct number. Her number ends with 148.

Cheers

Stun Gun
01-23-13, 04:52
--- But about a month or so ago they stopped incall and Nee*j has also left the job.But waiters at the counter give you contacts of agent / SPs. You might want to read the 2 posts below on this aspect.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1355441#post1355441

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1368843#post1368843

IronCock
01-23-13, 05:09
Had a terrible exp. Last night at 11pm.

I read about lots of stuff on MG near isk*and and near sh*pp#rs st*p. Went on searching for gud stuff at MG near iskon especially the NE gal who is in discussion these days. But could not find anything there. So went to the SV square and found a mid aged woman in saree. I wasn't interested but still thought of asking her. She opened the door of my car by opening the lock frm inside and sat on the front seat while I resisted. She insisted on going ahead but I didn't want to. So she said that I am a hijrat, pay me 300 to get out of the car. I refused to pay and got out of the car. It has no option but to leave me.

Guys, be careful but don't get scared of such things. As they want you to be scared so that they can rob you.

Now coming to the point. Where the hell will I find gud managable stuff and the NE gal? Time / exact place etc? I m tired wandering in that area.

LoverboyJerico
01-23-13, 08:50
I always wanted to get a fair typical Punjabi kudi! But as always. All the girls the Sp's called punjabi were not up to the mark. In fact they werent real Punjabi as well. This time I just got lucky. Called up my Sp. Asked what new stuff is available. He sent me the pics and I thought this girl was some foriegner. Negotiated the rate and went. And once I was in. The name was the first pleasant surprise. Jassi. Man! And she really looked so fair, no one can even say she's an indian. Had some chit chat and started with the action. To cut the whole story short. Simply an awesome experience. Just Awesome. I just couldn't stop looking at her. Really the most beautiful girl I have ever fucked till date, including the foreigners. And damn the service was explosive. DFK, Fingering, All positions allowed. Only she didn't allow me to cum on her face. Well that would have been fun. Cumming on that god damn beautiful face. LOL! Anyways, had 2 awesome seesions at an awesome price. Ratings are as follows :

1. Looks : 12/10. (Yes. She deserved that)

2. Boobs : 6/10. (good size but not firm)

3. Figure : 7/10

4. Skin : 10/10 (Awesomely smooth, Turned red with my rubbing cheeks on cheeks)

5. Service : 9/10.

6 Rate : 7K. 2 shots.

7. WIR : Everytime I can.

I have the pic of hers as well. But not posting to keep her privacy.

Open to sharing with mongers, only if you have some independents number to share. Please don't flood the inbox with empty requests.

Vikram123
01-23-13, 18:02
Read a bit about here and checked her ad on other side. Seems interesting. Can someone write a detailed FR on her.

Thanks

Pune Monger
01-24-13, 01:23
I called her up this Sunday. She has a place in Sinhagad Road. Since she was not willing to go to a lodge and the place she has is pretty far for me, had to drop the plan. I hope you have got the correct number. Her number ends with 148.

CheersGuess I have the right number but she ain't answering, been calling her for the past 2 days now. Sinhagad is not an issue as I am willing to drive "if" the offer is good. I still feel I am missing some sort of reference but shall keep trying. Any tips on what the rates are? I believe 3k is on offer. Any help on this is appreciated.

Happy Mongering you all

Member #4440
01-24-13, 05:39
From Kaka halwai facing towards swargate if I take first left and goes to dead end is there Disco building?

Guide me how to find at that end if I am correct on suggested way above.

Shaunp2012
01-24-13, 06:48
I got a number of Kav*t* from Bhosari number ends with 286. Has anyone tried her, please send some report on her.

LivingForSex
01-24-13, 09:27
Hello Fellow Mongers,

Long time didnot got to hear about any action at this place near tyreshop at PS.

With the frequency of posts from StunGun declining these days, the chances for the same has still lowered.

Still shall appreciate if any fellow monger is able to spread light on same.

Have they too stopped inline service like Hotel S?

Cheers!

Hammer893
01-24-13, 12:39
Guess I have the right number but she ain't answering, been calling her for the past 2 days now. Sinhagad is not an issue as I am willing to drive "if" the offer is good. I still feel I am missing some sort of reference but shall keep trying. Any tips on what the rates are? I believe 3k is on offer. Any help on this is appreciated.

Happy Mongering you allHi Abhi and PM,

My last mongering session in a lodge on Sinhagad Road was 3. 5K for 2 shots. However, it was not with Yogita. So I may be wrong. Thus, I am guessing with my last experience it might be almost the same.

So if you are being offered 3K, she is suggesting 0. 5k for her place + 2. 5 for 1 shot. However you can try an bargain to get 2 shot in that or top it off at 3. 5K.

Would appreciate if you could share her digits? You can PM me. Is she normally available in the mornings?

Cheers and Happy mongering.

Ace Of Spade
01-24-13, 16:44
From Kaka halwai facing towards swargate if I take first left and goes to dead end is there Disco building?

Guide me how to find at that end if I am correct on suggested way above.While going from Dagadusheth towards swarget side take immediate first left. First right is very small lane besides post office don't take that. Then take second right. Go straight and you will find food plaza on left side. Adjecent to to that basement entrance is there that is Disco Building. Pune mongers correct correct me if I am wrong.

Hope its clear now

Vikram123
01-24-13, 18:23
Guess I have the right number but she ain't answering, been calling her for the past 2 days now. Sinhagad is not an issue as I am willing to drive "if" the offer is good. I still feel I am missing some sort of reference but shall keep trying. Any tips on what the rates are? I believe 3k is on offer. Any help on this is appreciated.

Happy Mongering you allI don't think reference is needed as she has put an advertisement on other site.

Member #4440
01-25-13, 03:35
Some has written the way like.

Take first left from Dagadu sheth means from that GPO signal one way, post office lane?

Then first right would be CD store lane which should be avoided?

Pl. Correct.

Tyamungi
01-25-13, 04:32
Hi Fellow mongers,

I need your help to identify hospitals in Pune where I can get checkup for Sexually Transmitted disease.

What is the cost etc.

Thanks in advance

Kattar Puneri
01-25-13, 06:39
They are located on Bhandarkar Road. They have a complete check-up and diagnostics facility. Cost will depend upon what all you get tested.

I need your help to identify hospitals in Pune where I can get checkup for Sexually Transmitted disease. What is the cost etc.

Stun Gun
01-25-13, 06:46
Does SP K*m*are from PCMC number ends with 215 or 134 or 138 or 904? If not anybody please PM.His mobile number I have ends with 666. PMed you the same. Cheers,

Stun Gun
01-25-13, 07:10
--- Long time did not get to hear about any action at this place near tyre shop at PS. --- Still shall appreciate if any fellow monger is able to spread light on same. ---The last time I was there, about a month back, many SPs in PS area use this hotel now a days.

Ajay235
01-25-13, 10:31
Thanks Ajay!

I don't have any contacts from my side. Guide me in BP. Or else let me know is there any proper channel that we can communicate without any restrictions and let me know your convenient.

Thanks in advance.

ArunWell since we can't post any personal nos and email address otherwise the profile gets automatically deleted. Do you know any channel or if there is any idea by which we can communicate. I m not good in giving directions. I would suggest you to go to disco building. But by going alone you may feel somewhat scared. Wich language do you speak may be that will help us.

Ajay235
01-25-13, 10:46
The last time I was there, about a month back, many SPs in PS area use this hotel now a days.Hey Stungun,

I am ajay. Very junior to you. Do you know about this sp whose no ends wid 820 provides in burger joint area phulgate.

Any idea about the girls. Pleae help me. Also no of other sp which end with660 in kp area. Your expertise needed. No offense and wid due respect.

Travis555
01-25-13, 12:55
Had a terrible exp. Last night at 11pm.

Now coming to the point. Where the hell will I find gud managable stuff and the NE gal? Time / exact place etc? I m tired wandering in that area.You will find three ladies including the NE girl standing on the main road ahead the mall if you are driving towards east street outside the Radha Krishna hotel close to the bus stop. I don't know about the NE girl but know about the other two from my friend as he got robbed by one of them. They charge 500 for sex in the car but while you are in the act they steal your money. I saw them myself but have a doubt that the other two ladies might be hijaras. They don't want to come to a hotel and want to have sex in the car so that make me believe even more that they are hijaras. You are better off going to BP rather than these road side pick ups. Low risk and VFM.

Pune Monger
01-25-13, 13:39
I don't think reference is needed as she has put an advertisement on other site.Thanks Vikram. Will try calling her in a bit and post the outcome of that here. Hoping to get through this time around. Keeping fingers crossed.

Happy Mongering to all

Pune Monger
01-25-13, 14:04
Hi Abhi and PM,

My last mongering session in a lodge on Sinhagad Road was 3. 5K for 2 shots. However, it was not with Yogita. So I may be wrong. Thus, I am guessing with my last experience it might be almost the same.

So if you are being offered 3K, she is suggesting 0. 5k for her place + 2. 5 for 1 shot. However you can try an bargain to get 2 shot in that or top it off at 3. 5K.

Would appreciate if you could share her digits? You can PM me. Is she normally available in the mornings?

Cheers and Happy mongering.Thanks a lot hammer for sharing the details. I am about to call her, this insight helps, and I will make sure I bargain fairly before I do settle for something with her. As of now I don't know when she is available and which she isn't. Need to talk to her first before I can say anything at all about her.

Cheers

Shaunp2012
01-25-13, 15:00
Thanks to Stun Gun for helping me out.

Here is my first FR.

Called SP at around 3 pm asked for housewife, he asked me to come near kalewadi phata and then near F* hotel, just to meet.

He showed 3 girls in the car, I picked one which looked better than other two plus she had good boobs.

I followed their car, went to the S hotel. This was my first time and good part was SP came with me inside hotel.

Bad thing was, the person on the counter took my license and entered details, I asked him I will write it, but he refused.

Anyway, went inside room at around 4, girl followed. Asked Waiter for water, I had carried my own Condis.

So we were all set. It was a good atmosphere, the girl was S@p, good racks, really liked it, saggy little bit, little paunch.

But over all good.

Frankly, the bad part was from my side as this was first time to leave morals, erection was a problem.

Otherwise I'm fine, but as I said morals came all the way in between and the girl noticed it.

I appreciate the girl who tried very hard by BJ, CBJ, at one point it was hard and we had 5 min with her on top.

It was a good experience with her boobs movement.

I would like to know if there is any medication for erection.

Sorry, if I missed anything but I couldn't describe any better. Left the place at 5:30 pm.

Came home relaxed watched tv, supper and writing this report at 7:30 pm.

SP said discounts from second time onwards, first time he charged 3. 5k.

1. Looks : 7/10.

2. Boobs : 8/10. (good size but not firm)

3. Figure : 7/10

4. Skin : 8/10

5. Service : 9/10.

6 Rate : 3. 5K. 2 shots. + 800 room + water 50.

7. WIR : yes

Stun Gun
01-25-13, 15:55
Hey Stun Gun, --- Do you know about this SP whose no ends with 820, provides in burger joint area phul gate. --- Also no of other SP which ends with 660 in KP area. ---No idea about both the SPs.

Stun Gun
01-25-13, 16:15
1. Bad thing was, the person on the counter took my license and entered details.
2. SP said discounts from second time onwards, first time he charged 3. 5k.1. Now-a-days all the hotels are asking for ID. Some of them are even making a copy of the same. VJK had mentioned this in his below post.

--- This time, they asked for an ID and made a copy. ---[SD] hotel in PS did not ask for ID, when I had last visited it. You might want to read below posts, about this.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1352515#post1352515

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1352946#post1352946

2. Price should have been 2.5k, SP + 700, room. Next time bargain good. Or have the prices changed?

Cheers,

Ajay235
01-26-13, 11:31
dear friends,

i am a new to the forum, have been here for 3 months had a bit of my share thanks to all your contributions. however, i still have cold feet before trying something new. the reason being fear from le. many men in india, especially the truck drivers, low end workers, cleaners, etc. who are frustrated and cannot get their share of mongering or dipping theirs sticks at the right time, end up creating such issues of [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) and sexual harrasment.

why fuck women without their consent, when there are hundreds waiting with consent. i guess, our bloody govt. and the is officers when they make their trips abroad learn that and make a proposal. as in many countries, where i have spent a good amount of time, have very few cases of hostile take over of women. the women are very much eager to give themselves to the men.

in germany, in the red light area, the sw are ready to give discounts to men who take public transport. you are reducing pollution and also calming the devil at the same time.

the only thing in our country is our politicians like to rake the past and display in the name of culture and religion that such things are not possible. in certain states, they have banned beef, which in kerala is one of the most healthy meals for low end workers as it is cheap and nourishing, when served with tapioca.

the fucking politicians are not aware that such steps towards the future can drastically reduce crime in the country as the many millions devils can be calmed by the act of sexual pleasure.

hope some of you may agree and the one who don't i also respect your opinion.

have a great day.

cheersdude do you know where the young girls in bp come from or any redlight districts in india. they are brefriended and brought to cities on the pretext that they will

get jobs. but instead they are forced into flesh trade. they don't do it by their will. it is just their majboori.

well anyways let me clarify you interms of legalisation and what consequences it could lead to.

human and **** will increase in such a way that these traffickers will never fear and will start pushing school girls into this. le will also give them leeways for money and no one will protect schoolgoing or any young girls.

and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) most of the times it is not to releive sex but to show power over the victim and sometimes it is for sex.

i can understand your anger over recent cases of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) but dear legalisation is not the solution. no offense

AidGuide
01-26-13, 13:00
thanks to stun gun for helping me out.

so we were all set. it was a good atmosphere, the girl was s@p, good racks, really liked it, saggy little bit, little paunch.

but over all good.hi shan,

just back online after trying s p a, as in your report. she is wheatish. little plump. looks like a girl but pimp sells her as hw. he he.

went to hotel [s] in p. s. paid total to my regular sp k*mre! he told that customers repeat her lot. so selected her inhasitantly. she was a beauty in clothes but not so great without them. although session was regular. but her involvement is commendable.

allowed kissing on lips, cbj, missy but refused for cg & daty. but this time i was getting horny so screwed in full speed. all thanks to my condi which i believe delayed the climax, made her cum twice, as she told me. i was extremely tired after the first shot. so dibn' t go for another one.

this girl behaved friendly & gave me safe sex lessons too.

while dressing up i told her that i will repeat with you. but you willl have to provide daty then. she told me following three things:-

1) never do deep french kissing (with her kinda girls) because many gals have bleeding gums & can mix infection in your blood (if you too have any cuts in mouth accidently) while dfk. u can identify this by the bad smell of their breath.

2) never do daty because of the same reason.

3) never do bj without cover.

4) and obviously, no penetration without condi.

although i already knew these but she emphasized so much that i can. 't resist writing it here.

very nice experience over all.

looks:7/10

attitude: great 8/10

service:8/10 as no cg. missy after 10 mins makes me tired.

damage:3k (2. 2 to the pimp & 800 for room. rates have increased!)

all the best.

enjoy!

Vikram123
01-26-13, 17:58
Thanks Vikram. Will try calling her in a bit and post the outcome of that here. Hoping to get through this time around. Keeping fingers crossed.

Happy Mongering to allShe has mentioned in the ad to call between 10 to 5 only.

Shaunp2012
01-26-13, 19:31
Hi Shan,

Just back online after trying S@p*a, as in your report. She is wheatish. Little plump. Looks like a girl but pimp sells her as HW. He he.

Enjoy!Hi AidGuide,

For sure we are on same page, same girl S@p*a. The way she spoke she must be NE but not tight pussy. LOL.

Good post though.

Cheers.

Pune Monger
01-27-13, 20:34
She has mentioned in the ad to call between 10 to 5 only.Yes, I figured that and did not call her then, but again I tried to call her today between the times mentioned by her, but her number seems to be unreachable all day long. Guess it is cause it's a Sunday.

Really hoping she hasn't been shooed away by many a calls from other folks.

Will try again tomorrow, anyone else tried calling her please do let me know if you were able to get through and talk to her successfully.

Happy Mongering

PuneMasti
01-28-13, 10:40
Today I visited spa which is on 2nd floor of Rain* pla# in PS area. Massage was okay type but mizo girl didn't provide extra service.

Don't go to this spa if you are looking for service.

Total Damage = Rs 1450.

Seniors. Please suggest about mp in Pimp# Sau%ar area.

Hammer893
01-28-13, 12:57
dear ajay,

first of all appreciate your concern about flesh trade and human trafficing. however, i would also like to inform you that whatever you expressed mostly happens amongst women / girls in the low end brothels. some women, stick there, some come out of it and some even make it a larger than life choice and end up becoming independents.

however, when i am talking abou the women i meant mostly who are offering themsleves to us, be them working girl, prostitutes (independents) or sluts. when these are available to your why go to bp or why go behind women who do not want to give themselves to you.

one thing i agree with you is the frustration in men who want to show their power by sexually assaulting women, then those are cowards. if they want to do so go an fuck a cheap prostitute, atleast she is offering herself, may it be willingly or not, you still do not have to create such a chaos. this also breaks the system in which mongering happens and also disturbs the mongering business. yes, i may sound very shameless, but i am just uttering the facts and not my opinion. the police have tak action and show some drama as if they have caught some mongerers and some sps and some sws. if you are one of them, i shall pray for you.

all i want to suggest is there is plenty of fish which is being offered on the plate, why do you want to go and hunt like a cave man.

i hope you get my point.

anyways, take care, cheers and happy mongering.

dude do you know where the young girls in bp come from or any redlight districts in india. they are brefriended and brought to cities on the pretext that they will

get jobs. but instead they are forced into flesh trade. they don't do it by their will. it is just their majboori.

well anyways let me clarify you interms of legalisation and what consequences it could lead to.

human and **** will increase in such a way that these traffickers will never fear and will start pushing school girls into this. le will also give them leeways for money and no one will protect schoolgoing or any young girls.

and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) most of the times it is not to releive sex but to show power over the victim and sometimes it is for sex.

i can understand your anger over recent cases of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) but dear legalisation is not the solution. no offense

Hammer893
01-28-13, 13:05
Hey Pune Monger and Vikram,

I would appreciate, if you could share the number of Yogita. Please could you PM me.

Thanks guys.

Yes, I figured that and did not call her then, but again I tried to call her today between the times mentioned by her, but her number seems

To be unreachable all day long. Guess it is cause it's a Sunday.

Really hoping she hasn't been shooed away by many a calls from other folks.

Will try again tomorrow, anyone else tried calling her please do let me know if you were able to get through and talk to her successfully.

Happy Mongering

Reemas80
01-28-13, 17:40
Two days before Police raided Sinhagad Road joints, be aware.

Hey Pune Monger and Vikram,

I would appreciate, if you could share the number of Yogita. Please could you PM me.

Thanks guys.

Pussy Shave
01-28-13, 20:33
Rain* pla# mP is PS area is just for normal massage no extras. I didn't find any MP who provides extras in PS area.

PS area is full of SP providers and not a place for MP's.

Stun Gun or Senior Mongers can add more info.

Shaunp2012
01-29-13, 13:46
Just saw on tv that hi profile sex racket was busted in koregaon park which included a foreigner, news not online yet.

Has anyone heard about it.

SandyForFun
01-30-13, 11:47
Hi seniour member I need help,

I have been silent member of the forum. I saw in many post that there are ads on craiglist and backpages of sp.

I saw a ads on backpages few days earlier and I like one girls in the ads and I wanted to ask about girl but I am not sure about safety to reply ads,

Is it safe to reply such ads on backpages or craiglist or locanto, please let me know your experiences, as I don't have any experience before.

I hope I will get some help, Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regard

MysticMind
02-01-13, 14:40
Had first experience, went quite smooth. Actually this was second time, if you consider visit to this stinking MP (Jeev@natnear e-sq0@re). Which was total rip off for 2k. Had no extra services, or I didn't now what / how to ask.

Coming to his 'second' experience:

Did very traditional stuff. Got PCMC area's SP # from leading news paper, called him and was told that the 'items' were available at literally 10 minutes notice.

Picked up one our of four gals that were shown in a car near Balewadi, then went to near by lodge with which the SP had some kinda setup, and had about one and half hours of playful experience. She was from Kolkata, was proud to be in the 'trade', very fun loving, open minded. Very cooperative too.

I think I should have negotiated more on cost. Out of four 'models' shown in the car. 2 were quoted 4k and other 2 were 6k, had to go w / the expensive one! (lodging cost included). I don't regret it for first experience though, would go again one of these days.

It is amazing the kind of things that are selling in Pune w / just couple of phone-calls, as long as you're willing to shell out few grands. Wonder why people go all the way to Bangkok for little bong bong fun. Now I am looking for someone independent. Can share my SP's, but don't have PM yet.

WIR. Yes.

Looks. 7/10.

Figure. 8/10.

Damage. 6k (incl. Of lodging)

MrWonderful
02-02-13, 07:56
Can anyone help me with HW in N. Mumbai or nearby places. I tried the Mumbai section but no one seems to be helping hence now trying in Pune section (since pune is close to Navi mumbai. If anyone can help please PM me

Tonytt55
02-02-13, 09:53
Hi seniour member I need help,

Is it safe to reply such ads on backpages or craiglist or locanto, please let me know your experiences, as I don't have any experience before.

Thanks and regardLocanto is an absolute no. Ads there are either common call girls. You can better just google search, why waste time? But I guess you are looking for an independent girl, then Locanto is a waste of time. 100% ads there that claim independent girls are fake. All will direct you to a 'friendship' site, meaning paid adult sites, which again are almost all themselves fake. They put up tons of pictures of pretty girls but most are just fake,

CL is much better. Most ads there are genuine but 95% ads are agency ads. 4-5% are independent call girls. It depends if they are good or not. Most ads are safe. But some are clear fraud. Never pay people who claim they are out of town and will come to Pune if you deposit an advance and so on. Do not be tempted with pics. Sometimes the fraud is even a girl and she ill talk to you on phone even. I have tried it many times.

But there is a very rare chance you will get a true girl just looking for some discrete encounter.

I once exchanged emails and then phone number with a 40 odd Marathi aunty. She was decent looking but it did not work out. A couple of months back I met a nice 28 yrs Sindhi girl through CL. She was a regular girl with a job, pretty and intelligent. Now she has gone back to Gujarat. We met thrice and slept with her once. But such girls are so rare that it is better to satisfy yourself or just pay a call girl.

Apart from wasting time, asking for money to be deposit on their a / see kind of fraud, these sites in my knowledge are otherwise safe. I mean I have not encountered a single suspicious case of law enforcement in last couple of years I have looked on these sites!

MeForUToNjoy
02-02-13, 13:29
Are advertises for call girls on net are safe?

Can you Sr. Peoples guide an gunine some good ad sites.

Blue Day
02-02-13, 15:34
Hi,

About 15-20 days back I had been to Pune and found one sp through internet. Met me near MC D in Aundh with 3 girls in a car and I selected one from thm. Girl's name was Ritu and initially she told me she's 21 and I had doubts of she being younger thn tht. Amazing girl she is. Speaks english very well and she's from North East. Its was a out call for over night and paid 8k for her. She game me her number and now I think she's off work and the same number is been used by sp. Anybody have any idea of this girl.

Figure: 8/10.

Looks : 9/10.

Dressing style : 10/10.

Service: 6/10.

BBBJ : Yes.

Overall Exp : 7/10.

Damage : 8k + Hotel.

WIR : YES!

Member #4440
02-04-13, 05:10
I Have left the Pune last Aug. But often visit for mongering Pune. Nashik is a totally dry place that's why I spend my week end at my place Pune.

If any one from Nashik please help me getting independent as I have lot of from Pune but bad luck at Here.

Stun Gun
02-04-13, 05:12
Today's TOI reports one more bust, in Vadgaonsheri. But this time the lead / initiative was taken by the local residents and not the usual Social Security Cell.

PUNE: The local residents on Sunday exposed a sex racket which was running in two flats at a plush society in Vadgaonsheri, following which 11 suspects, including five women, were arrested under the Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act (PITA).Guys, be safe & take care.

PS: News report in Mid-Day has full address of the place

TimePassPune
02-04-13, 09:28
Today's TOI reports one more bust, in Vadgaonsheri. But this time the lead / initiative was taken by the local residents and not the usual Social Security Cell.

Guys, be safe & take care.

PS: News report in Mid-Day has full address of the placeSeems this is Karan's place? Fellow members please cnf.

Abhijeet25
02-05-13, 04:17
Abhi256,

Dear I got the same pic of aarti from one Sp saying school teacher. SP send me pic.

On my mail and asked me to contact rahul on some no. I called but he didn't pic call. Have you tried it. Please reply I m interestedHi,

No I did not try her. The reason being, I was called at KP and then there was a raid in KP. Although she looks horny (in white dress in the other pic) but I don't think I would compromise on safety as there is nothing worse than being caught naked. I suggest try her only if you have a place of your own. By the way the SP who sent you her pic, does his number end with 365?

Stun Gun
02-05-13, 04:43
--- Stun Gun or Senior Mongers can add more info.I am not a MP guy & never visited any MP. Based on RTFF, no member has reported any MP with extras in PCMC.

MeForUToNjoy
02-05-13, 07:56
Yes his no ends with 365.

Can you give me any geninie no. As I m new to Pune

Pussy Shave
02-05-13, 20:17
I am not a MP guy & never visited any MP. Based on RTFF, no member has reported any MP with extras in PCMC.Never mind my friend. I know, just tried to ensure that you may I know any idea. So, its almost confirmed from all spheres that there is no mp in pcmc area with extras. This is really not good.

WantsAMassage
02-05-13, 23:23
Hey guys.

I am going to be visiting Pune soon for a about 2-3 nights. I have some stuff do do near the Chinchwad area (sorry I have never been to Pune so I have no clue.

Experienced members I need help with two things:

1. Girl Friendly Comfortable hotel.

2. 2-3 girls contacts- one for each night. I am in for a treat there.

3. Budget 5-8k a night.

I have some fantastic conacts in Delhi for exchange.

Abhijeet25
02-06-13, 13:20
Firstly I would thank KP for clearing my doubts on STD and Oral Sex.

Called up my SP this Sunday and checked whether any new chick was available. She said that she has a college girl from Goa whose name is M@hi. She quoted 2. 5k for her. I negotiated and brought it down to 1. 5k for an hour. I went to pick her up from close to N@BM. After waiting for 45 mins, saw them coming towards me. She was a fair, chubby and an innocent looking gal. Paid the SP her dues and headed towards the Saswad lodge. She was a complete chatterbox. She was fluent in English and told me that she is basically a Punjabi and is pursuing her graduation from a city college. On reaching the lodge she asked me are we going to this lodge, as if she expected me to take her to a 5 star one. Told her that this is pretty safe and I have been here a couple of times. We went to the room and offered her a smoke which she readily accepted. We chatted (read she chatted) while we finished our smoke.

We undressed, she wrapped a towel around her waist saying she is embarrassed (WTF). I hugged her and kissed and neck, I felt that she was getting aroused. She then took my Johnny in her hands and said awesome tool you have and said 'Meri toh aaj phategi'. I played with her be*bs for a while and then started rubbing her clitoris. After a while I realized she was all wet. I asked her for a CBJ she also took two condis and started. She was trying her best but somehow I was not enjoying it. I asked her to come on top of me, she had a very tight p*ssy and was in some pain when Johnny entered. She complained 'Kitna bada hai' with a grimace. Slowly she started moving and gained momentum in a little while. She started moaning which initially I thought was a fake one but soon she was getting pretty loud. I was scared that someone might scream from outside asking us to slow down. Hence we changed our position to mish. However that did not change anything as she started moaning like hell. That was an unbelievable scene, she was moving her waist with me and was asking me not to stop. Suddenly I heard someone coughing at the door which I believe was an indication that we were pretty loud. To stop her from moaning I tried kissing her which eventually turned out to be DFK. She was sucking my lips and tongue and vice versa. We finished the first shot after some time and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. We cleaned and smoked and in the meantime she told me all the stories of what she and her friends did in a pub when the waiter asked them to vacate. At one point thought of telling her that I am not interested in this crap of yours but that would have spoilt her mood which I did not want as there was one more session to go.

Wanted to start the second session, she pointed at my johnny and said 'yeh abhi so raha hai let me wake him up' and started CBJ. After sometime it was raring to go. Started in Mish again but this time threw away the towel, she did not object aswell. This time I put my thumb inside her mouth to negate her moaning. She was sucking and licking my thumb while I was working hard on her. I finished in another 15 mins. I kept on lying on top of her and she was kissing me. We cleaned and bid goodbye to Anna. Dropped her at the N@BM She gave me a goodbye kiss.

While on my way back home I was thinking of the session with her and her moaning. Suddenly I realized that I have a small cut in my mouth. Since then it was all type of stupid thoughts that was in my mind about STD. I was very perturbed till KP cleared my doubts. Thanks once again bro.

Ratings:

Body= 6/10 (Bit Chubby)

Face= 8/10.

Attitude= 8/10. (Except for the towel incident she was great)

Damage= 1800 (1500 + 300 room service)

WIR= Yes

WantsAMassage
02-07-13, 10:58
Hey guys.

As I have mentioned earlier. I haven't received any help from you guys. Comon share some stuff.

Pm me some good sp details as per my previous request.

LoverboyJerico
02-07-13, 11:19
Guys,

I am planning to take this independent house wife named Roopa. If anyone has tried her please let me know the experience. I haven't even seen her, so it would be good if you could describe the looks as well. I think she is punjabi. Number ends with. 8047. Cheers guys!

Yash Aryan
02-07-13, 15:11
I have tried her. Her service is average. She is a punjabi hw. Bit fat. I may not repeat or recommend her.

Guys,

I am planning to take this independent house wife named Roopa.

Abhijeet25
02-08-13, 03:07
Guys,

I am planning to take this independent house wife named Roopa. If anyone has tried her please let me know the experience. I haven't even seen her, so it would be good if you could describe the looks as well. I think she is punjabi. Number ends with. 8047. Cheers guys!I called her up this Sunday and she said that she has been advised rest as she is down with viral. She quoted 4k for an hour. Whatever little interaction I had with her, I found that she has a little attitude problem (My personal view though). Hope you have a good time with her. Do post your experience here.

Member #4440
02-08-13, 11:18
Now a days can any one assess how safe the hotel or lodge name, Yashraj on Fursungi road. My SP suggested me for night.

As I am looking safe hotel for full night. If not possible to get will try ST but again Que. Of safety then how safe V hotel for morning hrs. O are up to 12noon.

Yash Aryan
02-08-13, 14:49
She is relatively tall wheatish round face a a bit fat.

I know few independents but I guess most ISG members are already familiar with them. If you need any leads please drop me private msg. Won't be able to share on an open forum.

Can you please tell me how she looks. Also if you can suggest some other independent

Don't want to go to sp as too many raids these days.

Tyamungi
02-09-13, 08:39
I had a session with CSW and during the session my condom got burst, I ddint came and it was discovered immediately.

I went to GOLWALKER and went for FUll body testing for 3800 RS. The result was HIV 1 & 2 Neagative (.1).

But I googled and came to know some thing about window period.

Please suggest me if I should do one more round of testing after a month.

IronCock
02-09-13, 18:53
Window period for hiv is approximately 8 weeks. Chances of acquiring HIV on having unprotected sex is 1 out of 1300. There is also a possibility that a person may never acquire hiv during his lifetime.

But would recommend you get a proper test done after 8 weeks.

I had a session with CSW and during the session my condom got burst, I ddint came and it was discovered immediately.

I went to GOLWALKER and went for FUll body testing for 3800 RS. The result was HIV 1 & 2 Neagative (.1).

Member #4284
02-09-13, 19:15
Mate,

There is a concept of a window period which essentially means that the if a person has got infected, the virus and the symptoms will become detectable in tests only after three months after the act. The virus takes about 90 days to grow to a size and the body starts developing antibodies to counter the virus. All aids tests essentially try to assess the growth of these hiv fighting antibodies. I strongly recommend that you take an elisa after three months.

I can understand your situation and empathise. Few of my friends have gone through the same anxiety and I know that the window period wait is soul shattering for many.

But statistically speaking, less than 1 percent prostitutes have hiv in india. Even if you have intercourse with a hiv positive women, the chances of you contacting the virus is less than 1. (Since not every fuck will mean infection). Chances are even less in case of oral sex. The exactness of the above stats can be questioned but the point here is that one really needs to fight the odds to contract this virus. This should provide some comfort to you my friend.

Don't worry too much. You will be in my prayers.

TvmguyforSex
02-09-13, 19:24
Please do a testing 15-20 days after your intercourse day. 30 days is also good enough.

You can browse thru google to get more info.

Regards,

TG4S

Stun Gun
02-10-13, 04:41
--- Please suggest me if I should do one more round of testing after a month.Yes. You should repeat the test after some time. Refer to my below post for some info about window period.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1084-Safe-Sex&p=1346100#post1346100

Siidharth
02-10-13, 09:51
Which are the better places in BP. Do we give extra money for the house.Hi buddy. Your RTFF was a bit flawed;.p Aways avoid girls on the road in BP mate, they cheat often. For starters you can visit any big building in BP and have fun there. Don't worry about the cash, the girls in these buildings will never loot you. I hope you have a pleasant experience next time. Happy mongering anyways.

Siidharth
02-10-13, 10:08
I am familiar to BP and know the famous building besides Food Plaza.Hi buddy. Sorry for a late response but I just haven't been online of late. Well for GFE, you can try 2nd floor. 2nd room on the left in this building. Hope that helps. Happy mongering.

Siidharth
02-10-13, 10:21
I always see there are 3 to 4 girls standing near v*nagar bus stand pimpri on highway. They are probably cheap CGs, but today I saw a good one with them. If any monger wants to experience it. They are there afternoon between 1 and 2, below the walk way just outside the bus stand.Hi buddy. After your FR, I made atleast 4 trips to v*nagar bus stand but could not find anything there. I stay near ca*p so thats like quite a distance for me. So have you seen her again there, help will be appreciated. Also what time shall I visit? I visited in the afternoon thrice, once I went in the night around 9, but had no success anytime. Do help me on this if anyone knows anything.

Siidharth
02-10-13, 11:00
Now coming to the point. Where the hell will I find gud managable stuff and the NE gal? Time / exact place etc? I m tired wandering in that area.Hi buddy. Well you can spot the N. E. Girl just outside dastur school, (that is opposite side of the hotel 'The place'/clover centre). U can find her there daily after 9 PM.

Also anyone tried another chick in the lane near in*x, she usually wears saree (fair, tall) , looks good. But not really sure if she's a female or a eunuch. Anyone tried her ever? Tempted but not sure. Help will be appreciated.

Siidharth
02-10-13, 11:24
I would like to know if there is any medication for erection.Hi buddy. A little overpaid but since it was your first time, thats okey. Well and as far as medications go, you can try herbal medicines from Himalaya like vigomax forte and similar kinds. Hope that helps.

Siidharth
02-10-13, 11:47
It is amazing the kind of things that are selling in Pune w / just couple of phone-calls, as long as you're willing to shell out few grands. Wonder why people go all the way to Bangkok for little bong bong fun.(incl. Of lodging)Hi Buddy. Good to know that you had a great time here. But buddy you just can't compare Bangkok to india. I mean the overall quality available there just can't be compared. And the most important difference lies in 'Service Standards', 'Customer satisfaction' holds a priority there, whereas in India. Customer satisfaction is not even given a damn.

Samd1811
02-10-13, 11:52
Dear Admin,

I have registered to this forum. Now it is mentioned that we can not use our email addresses while posting on this forum. So Could you please let me know how can I communicate with others to received contacts.

Thanks!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Siidharth
02-10-13, 12:51
Hello everyone. Just been online after really long. Was really occupied with cousin's wedding and all. So all done now and here. JusT writing about some encounters I had over the past month.

Well two weeks back I tried a contact shared by a fellow member, she asked me to come near katraj and give her a call. I went there and gave her a call, to which she tells me that she's busy. It was very annoying, she told me that she will provide me with a SP's number and I can select a chick from him. Since I was already there, thought of checking the stuff. The SP called me to some lodge there, and showed 4 girls in the car, all were very below average. He quoted 1. 5, I asked him for 1 k but he denied, so I left the place. While on my way back, Johny just would not listen so I called back the SP and asked him whether the girls will provide DFK, to which he agreed. I insisted on asking the girls, so I gt a call after 5 mins and he said that they won't do DFK (I pretty much thought so, SP girls deny more often than not so I always clear it upfront). He again called me in a few minutes telling me that he will bring some other girl who will allow DFK and all. So I thought of going and checking her out. I went to the lodge, and the SP told me, 'she will be here within some time, you go and sit in the room'. So after 10/15 mins, SP came with a female, she was okey types but since it was 1500 I agreed and paid the SP. Then the SP told me to pay 400 more for the lodge, I asked him, isn't the deal including lodge, and he denied, WTF. I assumed it with the lodge, I had no option but to pay 400 more for the lodge. Once in the room with the girl, I hugged her. And tried to kiss her but she moved away telling me she doesn't like it. (Now I was so cursing my decision to have came back for her). Well not much to write about the session, it was very mechanical types with an occasional kiss on the cheeks. She did allow boobs sucking though. And when I asked her for BBBJ, she denied (expected) but agreed for CBJ for extra 500. I only had 200 RS more with me and I told her that and somehow convinced her into CBJ for 200. Finished in missionary. Washed and back on the bed.

Started the 2nd round pretty soon. She offered me a brief CBJ, and we soon changed to missionary. Finished the act which was very mechanical overall. Paid her the promised amount and left. Thought of telling the SP that he didn't keep his promise and should not make false promises, but then thought to myself. Won't be of any use anyways and just left.

LOOKS. 4/10.

SERVICE. 2/10.

CHARGES - 1.5 k + 400 + 200 + 100 = 2.2 k..

WIR. NEVER.

TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT.

Member #4440
02-10-13, 12:52
My SP has told me hotel YashR#j on Fursungi Road is a safe hotel for night now day.

If I compare it with V hotel which would be safe for night.

Please guide as I want to night on Tuesday.

Siidharth
02-10-13, 13:07
Just last week, I got a call from one of the independent from Mumbai saying she was in Pune. Have been really long since I last visited her so just thought of giving her a visit this time. She had her friends place in Kothrud and she called me there. I went there, wasnt at all hard to locate the place. Went inside and she greeted me with a smile, even her friend was there who left on my arrival. We started chatting for a while and I went ahead to hold her hands. Hugged her tight, damn she's seriously pretty. So we got onto the bed, I started kissing her all around her neck, and tried to kiss her on her lips. Again a denial. She tells me that she doesn't like it and she doesn't even kiss her BF. I insisted and got a 2 second kiss;.p. Anyways we undressed, and I started sucking her boobs, sucked them for quite a while. I slowly moved down on her and tried for DATY, again she stops me saying that she doesn't like it. I told her she will like it and she allowed a DATY just for a few seconds and tells me that she's not comfortable. So then she asked me to put the condom on. I asked for a BBBJ, but she doesn't like it either. So I just put the condom on and went for missionary. Fucked her for a while (she had wrapped her hands tight around me) kissing her neck and came pretty soon for the 1st session. We just washed and back to the room. She started getting dressed up, I asked her, 'are we not going for 2nd session? ' To which she replied she quoted only for 1 session. (She never quoted 1 session before). She said she will do 1 more round if I pay more. I was dissapointed but had no option other than putting my clothes back on;.p. The service wasnt good so no point paying more, The only good thing about her is her looks, very fair and she seriously looks damn hot. She promised me a dinner with me the next day but went back to Mumbai the following day. My bad luck.

LOOKS. 9/10.

SERVICE. 2/10.

Joshisa
02-10-13, 18:43
Just last week, I got a call from one of the independent from Mumbai saying she was in Pune. Have been really long since I last visited her so just thought of giving her a visit this time. She had her friends place in Kothrud and she called me there. I went there, wasnt at all hard to locate the place. Went inside and she greeted me with a smile, even her friend was there who left on my arrival. We started chatting for a while and I went ahead to hold her hands. I was dissapointed but had no option other than putting my clothes back on; . P. The service wasnt good so no point paying more, The only good thing about her is her looks, very fair and she seriously looks damn hot. She promised me a dinner with me the next day but went back to Mumbai the following day. My bad luck.

LOOKS. 9/10.

SERVICE. 2/10.Hi Sid,

Aj to ap cha gaye foram pe all posts by Sid only.

Any way I am surprised about the service she gave to you because she called you and then such bad service is really bad luck. Any way its part & parcel of acts.

BTW you have not mentioned the cherges you paid? Secondly if possible share her contact if she allowes. I have PM facility.

Pussy Shave
02-10-13, 21:24
Hi buddy. Well you can spot the N. E. Girl just outside dastur school, (that is opposite side of the hotel 'The place'/clover centre). U can find her there daily after 9 PM.

Also anyone tried another chick in the lane near in*x, she usually wears saree (fair, tall) , looks good. But not really sure if she's a female or a eunuch. Anyone tried her ever? Tempted but not sure. Help will be appreciated.Sid, dear buddy. Don't try that. She / he is enunch. One more there. Totally two. They are enunch. Some times they will rob the money also. Night time they stands there and day time they stands in B. P. We need to be careful for the HW stands near MG road and DP road.

CoolPuneGuest
02-11-13, 16:37
Hi! All Mongers,

This is my first report on site. I'm regular reader & visitor of Pune from North. I'd not good experience with most of Pune SP's. They don't comply what they commit. I'd 3-4 experiences to share with you. My first exp was when I got service from one SP with name Ku*l. The deal was finalisedat4K for ST 2hr / 2sht. It was a tall Hyd. Girls just entered in my hotel room 1 hr late, reason was traffic problem due to ganpati. She did hand shake with me & just came on the job. Sir come on you will like my services etc. Etc. & finished round within 20 minutes without DFK, BBBJ just CBJ. When I came out from bathroom after wash, she was ready to leave. I told her that the deal was for 2shts, which she denied & the SP didn't respond my phone.

My second experience was with another SP from TOI add. The deal finalisedat5K for 2hr / 2sht & I told him to assure me for time & shts before taking money. The Sp came with the girl in my hotel room, she was a Bengali girl, working in Call centre. Very good at service no BBBJ but CBJ, DFK were nice. We finished first shot within 40 minutes & after that the person from SP called & asked the girl to come down. I was again surprised to listen it. I again called the SP & asked for his commitment & warned him not to do such things, then he advised the girl to finish 2nd round within another 30 minutes. The experience was not bad, but intention of SP was same,

My third Experience was in last week when I called another SP from TOI with green marked add all 'Pune service. The deal was finalisedat5. 5K for NE girl with same terms & commitments. The driver came to my room with NE girl & again I confirmed the time & other things in front of the girl. She was good looking & sober natured girl. We had our first round in 40-45 minutes & had some snacks. Same thing happened, the driver called the girl & asked her to come down. The girl was also surprised. I took the phone & asked the guy, who is he to call her back. He told me that the Seth has advised him to call her back as the deal was for 1 sht. I disconnected the call & ask her to send your seth, as I'm not going to send the girl back. Meantime, I were aware about the attitude of these SP's & soalso the pressure on girls, I asked girl to start the 2nd round with BBBJ as the girl was very co-operative. She has started giving me BBBJ, in between the SP called twice on my mobile, but I'd disconnected the call. Then he called the girls & warned her not to do 2nd sht, which she refused him. I took the phone & asked the SP why this cheating. He told me that If I want 2nd sht, I need to pay another 2K for that, which I denied & told him that I'm sending the girl back. We finished the shot within 10-12 minutes with all possible positions, I liked the attitude of that girl, she received 3 calls from SP in these 10-12 minutes & saying I'm coming / on the way.

So this was my first post, kindly ignore if some thing abnormal.

SonicBlue36
02-11-13, 18:51
Did this babe have a butterfly tattoo on her back and a tattoo on her ankles? How old was she? I think there are a few private independent ones available.

Hi! All Mongers,

This is my first report on site. I'm regular reader & visitor of Pune from North. I'd not good experience with most of Pune SP's. They don't comply what they commit. I'd 3-4 experiences to share with you. My first exp was when I got service from one SP with name Ku*l. The deal was finalisedat4K for ST 2hr / 2sht. It was a tall Hyd. Girls just entered in my hotel room 1 hr late, reason was traffic problem due to ganpati. She did hand shake with me & just came on the job. Sir come on you will like my services etc. Etc. & finished round within 20 minutes without DFK, BBBJ just CBJ. When I came out from bathroom after wash, she was ready to leave. I told her that the deal was for 2shts, which she denied & the SP didn't respond my phone.

My second experience was with another SP from TOI add. The deal finalised at 5K for 2hr / 2sht & I told him to assure me for time & shts before taking money. The Sp came with the girl in my hotel room, she was a Bengali girl, working in Call centre. Very good at service no BBBJ but CBJ, DFK were nice. We finished first shot within 40 minutes & after that the person from SP called & asked the girl to come down. I was again surprised to listen it. I again called the SP & asked for his commitment & warned him not to do such things, then he advised the girl to finish 2nd round within another 30 minutes. The experience was not bad, but intention of SP was same,

My third Experience was in last week when I called another SP from TOI with green marked add all 'Pune service. The deal was finalisedat5. 5K for NE girl with same terms & commitments. The driver came to my room with NE girl & again I confirmed the time & other things in front of the girl. She was good looking & sober natured girl. We had our first round in 40-45 minutes & had some snacks. Same thing happened, the driver called the girl & asked her to come down. The girl was also surprised. I took the phone & asked the guy, who is he to call her back. He told me that the Seth has advised him to call her back as the deal was for 1 sht. I disconnected the call & ask her to send your seth, as I'm not going to send the girl back. Meantime, I were aware about the attitude of these SP's & soalso the pressure on girls, I asked girl to start the 2nd round with BBBJ as the girl was very co-operative. She has started giving me BBBJ, in between the SP called twice on my mobile, but I'd disconnected the call. Then he called the girls & warned her not to do 2nd sht, which she refused him. I took the phone & asked the SP why this cheating. He told me that If I want 2nd sht, I need to pay another 2K for that, which I denied & told him that I'm sending the girl back. We finished the shot within 10-12 minutes with all possible positions, I liked the attitude of that girl, she received 3 calls from SP in these 10-12 minutes & saying I'm coming / on the way.

So this was my first post, kindly ignore if some thing abnormal.

Shaunp2012
02-11-13, 19:20
Hi buddy. After your FR, I made atleast 4 trips to v*nagar bus stand but could not find anything there. I stay near ca*p so thats like quite a distance for me. So have you seen her again there, help will be appreciated. Also what time shall I visit? I visited in the afternoon thrice, once I went in the night around 9, but had no success anytime. Do help me on this if anyone knows anything.Today, I did not see them, probably all were occupied. I will report once they start appearing at the same place.

Tata Manza
02-11-13, 20:31
As discussed multiple times in this forum about the SW near SGS mall, at least two are eunuchs (hijras) for sure. Few nights ago I was desperate so I parked my car at a distance and walked towards one. I talked to her / him and paid close attention to the chest / boobs area which were non-existent. Also I realized the voice is not that of a girl. I didn't have courage to test it out whether she was a guy / girl so I just walked away. FYI, she asked for 500 for a shot in the car. Or offered some hotel in are*sta peth. But was insisting to do it in the car as his / her opinion was that hotel would be expensive (at least 500).

I went to my car and circled around again and found another one at a distance whose face seemed very girly. I was tempted but the first encounter made me nervous and I just circled around again and went home. I also noticed that NE girl negotiating with some guys. She didn't seem that good.

I am going to check that other girl out sometime. Has anyone ever taken any of these girls to a proper hotel (say v?). Or everyone here who has tried them knows for sure that all of them are eunuchs / hijras. Please guide.

WantsAMassage
02-12-13, 04:13
Thank you to 1-2 members here who provided me with contacts. Unfortunately I could not avail the contacts provided as I got to Pune around 7:30 pm and when I was showed stuff it was really below average. I tried two different sp and contacted a couple of independents. Nothing worked out. I was getting pretty frustrated because everything here is so far plus it's my first time here and Johnny was desperate. Then I headed to the famous v hotel and was quotes 7k plus room charges for night. Didn't want to invest without looking at stuff. Safety was a concern as well. I opted for st for 3. 5k +.7k for room. Once the line up was shown I was disappointed. Service and looks both below average. Not used to such quality plus I was paranoid about safety a well. Finished and quickly got out. Headed to a nice hotel and slept. Just headin to work next morning and looking forward to a better day / night today.

Guys help me with a gem here who I can take to a 5 star hotel without any problem.

Its my last night tonight. My budget could be upto 10k for night provided its worth it. Otherwise I will do st again

I will post better fr once I return back to Delhi.

Tata Manza
02-12-13, 05:01
Thank you to 1-2 members here who provided me with contacts. Unfortunately I could not avail the contacts provided as I got to Pune around 7:30 pm and when I was showed stuff it was really below average. Then I headed to the famous v hotel and was quotes 7k plus room charges for night. Didn't want to invest without looking at stuff. Safety was a concern as well. I opted for st for 3. 5k +.7kSorry to hear that. I think V rates were 3K st and. 7k for room. Unless they have revised the rates recently. I have experienced V year ago and they didn't want to negotiate below 3k+.7k for st (only one sht).

3.5k +.7k is too much the quality V provides. For your budget, only good SPs can provide you.

Member #4440
02-12-13, 11:36
One of my friend has come at Pune for short time now we have planed for night fun. But many mongers FR only about ST no one has did full session. What's the reason.

I am searching good hotel for full night otherwise we will move outside dist. Any religious place may be Sh*di.

CoolPuneGuest
02-12-13, 13:39
Did this babe have a butterfly tattoo on her back and a tattoo on her ankles? How old was she? I think there are a few private independent ones available.No dear, she has no such tatoo, she was around 22, thanks.

Samd1811
02-12-13, 15:10
As discussed multiple times in this forum about the SW near SGS mall, at least two are eunuchs (hijras) for sure. Few nights ago I was desperate so I parked my car at a distance and walked towards one. I talked to her / him and paid close attention to the chest / boobs area which were non-existent. Also I realized the voice is not that of a girl. I didn't have courage to test it out whether she was a guy / girl so I just walked away. FYI, she asked for 500 for a shot in the car. Or offered some hotel in are*sta peth. But was insisting to do it in the car as his / her opinion was that hotel would be expensive (at least 500).

I went to my car and circled around again and found another one at a distance whose face seemed very girly. I was tempted but the first encounter made me nervous and I just circled around again and went home. I also noticed that NE girl negotiating with some guys. She didn't seem that good.

I am going to check that other girl out sometime. Has anyone ever taken any of these girls to a proper hotel (say v?). Or everyone here who has tried them knows for sure that all of them are eunuchs / hijras. Please guide.Yes, I too had similar experience there. It appeared to me as if a girl / lady standing there but when I took my car nearer, I had doubt. He / she asked 300 and till the time I was talking, she / he tried to get into the car. However, since I had read one thread on this forum, I had already locked doors of my car. Then I simply left that place. There was also one girl (could be NE girl) with a scarf on her face and was talking to someboy in car and looks like the deal was not done.

But for sure there are total 3 out of whom two are definitely not [Name written in code deleted by Admin].

SanjuBaba
02-12-13, 16:08
Sid, dear buddy. Don't try that. She / he is enunch. One more there. Totally two. They are enunch. Some times they will rob the money also. Night time they stands there and day time they stands in B. P. We need to be careful for the HW stands near MG road and DP road.They insist in car at cheaper rates and then rob you.

Lonely1087
02-12-13, 17:14
Hello frnds,

I am looking for upgrading myself for PM facility here but I don't use credit cards.

Please guide me how to pay & get myself upgraded. I have debit card though.

Thanks in advance

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Travis555
02-12-13, 21:11
Guys,

Lots of action in the lane going from station to Sadhu Waswani chowk. Action on even after midnight. Girls are below average, might be good for a desperate day. Some look pretty young. Both girls and pimps roaming in the lane. Even rikshawalas participating as pimps in the action. I have not tasted the package yet but saw the action on my way to poona club. I slowed down to test and was approached by 1 girl and two pimps in the span of 1 minute. The girls looked genuine not like the eunuchs near sgs mall. Will try soon and write a report. If anyone has experienced any action in this lane please give some feedback.

MeForUToNjoy
02-12-13, 21:15
Today I call sp hxma from hadapsar (kondwa) she promised me good stuff at.

2k for St. Called me at BB on hadapsar Road. Send girl name kajal. They took me.

To yaxh rxj hotel at fursungi. Girl is very preety and from Bangalore. I have become fresh.

While I was in bath room she undressed herself. Very slim but sexy body.

She started caressing my johny. She told me to remove my innerwear and told me that she want to see my

Johny. She saw johny and told "tumhara to bahot bada hai. With one condom on she gave CBJ for a 5 min.

She again put one condom take the pillow and ready for missy. I desperate for Dfk.

But she refused by saying she is never giving kiss to any one. Then I insist.

For DATY. Again refused. Started missy. Pussy is clean and tight enough. I insisted for.

Dogy and again refused. She said " tumhara lund bahut bada hai. Muzye dogy me in dard Hoga.

So cntd missy. I have huge stamina. After 10 mins she insisting to hurry up. Also SP started to call.

Her repeatedly in bet session. This disturbance longed the session and she is.

Complaining of pain. So session stopped. She went to bath room

Return started wearing clothes. I was surprised why you wearing the clothes. She.

Said So is repeatedly calling and asking me to come down as she (sp) is waiting downstairs. I was angry and called Sp.

But she cut the call. Kajal told me that recently there was raid at Kp and that's why they are avoiding.

To stay at hotel for more time. She told she is not working for he a and working with the another SP.

At KP. But due to raid they are not in KP now.

Friends session was not that good. Nothing liked except.

Look of girl.

Look. 9/10.

Attitude 2/10.

Service 2/10.

Damage 2k+.3k room+100 misc total 2. 4k.

Please don't call this SP (Hexa). Never keep promises. Also.

Don't take girl kajal. Not good service

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Reemas80
02-13-13, 06:49
The suscription form is in USD? I deal in INR.

Please advise.

Hello frnds,

I am looking for upgrading myself for PM facility here but I don't use credit cards.

Please guide me how to pay & get myself upgraded. I have debit card though.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Shaunp2012
02-13-13, 19:07
The suscription form is in USD? I deal in INR.

Please advise.Just enter your card details, the processing will do its stuff of conversion, they will get USD, you will be charged INR.

Reemas80
02-14-13, 06:57
Very fatty, not good look, says 34 but may be 40, decided to negotiate after meet only. Lucky, after meet on sinhagad road. I refused, paid 500 as compensation for saying NO, only thing. She is independent, having small place, but not worth at all to meet.

Hi guys. Got thw number of this HW. 34 yrs Yogitha. From Kharadhi. Numbers ending with7148. Got the number from locanto. Asking for 3k for 1 hour session.

Senior mongers. Request your feedback. Has anyone tried her?

Cheerz.

Praj4
02-14-13, 08:17
After a long gap, a visit to hotel PS was planned. All the staff is changed, but hotel setup remains as it is! The rate too remains as before I. E. 2500 + 800 room.

The receptionist on first floor showed 3 girls but he vouchsafed about the Nepali babe as he was not confident about the other 2 babes as they were new to line hence unpredictable.

Body- 8/10 [young petite babe]

Looks- 7/10 [19 yr old slim flawless fair skin]

Attitude- 7/10 [coperative ]

Damage- 2500 for st + 800 room + 500 tip

Wir- rarely

Member #4440
02-14-13, 08:56
Lot of monger has written and also raids are going on in Pune. I have find our a solution that take away these girls or lady outside Pune where no fear of LE. Yestarday I have took out my regular of lady friend out side dist. As I want to full night session. But this trick only work if you have independent contact and your close contact with them. I have paid just 1k more as traveeling expences. We were planed to do action Shird*as this is place where lot of lodge and hotels. Only you have to take with alcohol if you want to. Lodge charges only 800 to 1000 for full night 2 people.

CoolPuneGuest
02-14-13, 11:02
Today I call sp hxma from hadapsar (kondwa) she promised me good stuff at.

2k for St. Called me at BB on hadapsar Road. Send girl name kajal. They took me.

To yaxh rxj hotel at fursungi. Girl is very preety...Dear Friend!

Most of Pune SP's are same problem, they never met with their promise, can you recommend any reliable SP from Pune for out call in hotel?

CoolPuneGuest
02-14-13, 11:39
Dear Mongers!

I'm sharing my only best experience at BP. I were just wandering there & entered a building & saw a beautiful nepali girl very slim in yellow T-Shirt & Blue jeans coming out, saying hello to me. She was just 9/10 in looks. Demanded 300 for shot & I decided to go for 1 hr which she agreed for 700. When she removed the T shirt, I was stun to see her boobs, never seen such a perfect big sized boobs. She was very co-operative but service was limited to BP patern no BJ / DFK etc, completed 2 shots & she has given me her contact number & asked 2. 1K for full night, was not ready to go in my hotel. In my next visit to Pune I called her, but she was busy / booked on that day, next day she called me but I could't spare me to see her.

Santa3
02-14-13, 14:02
Very fatty, not good look, I refused, paid 500 as compensation for saying NO, only thing.Are you crazy? 100 to 200 thats all for these kinda females.

Tata Manza
02-14-13, 15:00
a visit to hotel PS was planned. The rate too remains as before I. E. 2500 + 800 room.

The receptionist on first floor showed 3 girls but he vouchsafed about the Nepali babe as he was not confident about the other 2 babes as they were new to line hence unpredictable.So just a few questions about PS hotel.

1. Did they ask for any ID?

2. Was the rate 2. 5k for ST (I. E. 2 shots) or was it like V hotel where they only give you 1 shot and call it ST?

Thanks in advance man.

Member #4440
02-14-13, 16:06
As you know I was looking a full night session but due to LE become active it was seems impossible. There were two options for me two do ST at morning session at our regular known hotel V but fear is fear. I didn't want fear during session.

So asked my be loved lady could her possible to came outside Pune.

Yesterday we selected to go SH*di. Its 56 km from my job place but takes 5 hrs by bus from Pune. She agreed and we reached there at 8:15 pm booked hotel double bed at only 900 for 16 hrs cheaper than Pune. But you can't get alcohol there so you have to preplan for it.

We enjoyed our not session there. These are holy place so not fear of LE but your lady or girl agree to come there because traveling hrs are long and you would become tired.

Masterrr
02-14-13, 18:44
Hey CoolPuneGuest,

Could you guide us the way to this BP chick, I mean which building and which floor.

Shaunp2012
02-14-13, 20:58
The receptionist on first floor showed 3 girls but he vouchsafed about the Nepali babe as he was not confident about the other 2 babes as they were new to line hence unpredictable.

Wir- rarelyHas S in PS started line ups?

Luck7
02-15-13, 05:20
Dear coolpune.

Can you share the location of MP and contact nos of nepali babe?

I know you don't have PM facility. Hence can you hint the location in code.

Dear Mongers!

I'm sharing my only best experience at BP. I were just wandering there & entered a building & saw a beautiful nepali girl very slim in yellow T-Shirt & Blue jeans coming out, saying hello to me. She was just 9/10 in looks. Demanded 300 for shot & I decided to go for 1 hr which she agreed for 700. When she removed the T shirt, I was stun to see her boobs, never seen such a perfect big sized boobs. She was very co-operative but service was limited to BP patern no BJ / DFK etc, completed 2 shots & she has given me her contact number & asked 2. 1K for full night, was not ready to go in my hotel. In my next visit to Pune I called her, but she was busy / booked on that day, next day she called me but I could't spare me to see her.

Praj4
02-15-13, 13:22
So just a few questions about PS hotel.1. Did they ask for any ID? Ans- Yes.

2. Was the rate 2. 5k for ST (I. E. 2 shots) or was it like V hotel where they only give you 1 shot and call it ST? Ans-ST means 1 shot. 2 shot is rarely offered unless you go for LT

Reemas80
02-15-13, 13:46
She came a long way from PS to Sihgad Road on her two wheel, couldn't stop giving 500.

Are you crazy? 100 to 200 thats all for these kinda females.

DopeMonk
02-16-13, 03:38
Ahoy mongers. Discovered this forum just a few days ago and I was surprised to know Pune also got its own large number of delicious FLs (Which to me was a Bombay concept). Haven't paid for membership so far, wondering if I can receive PMs. I have one FL who brings in another female also at times but not very pleased by their services. Need an upgrade. Seems like I am at right place. I have tried a few SP from TOI but nothing where I could rate an overall of 8/10. Help the fellow.

Enjoy everyone,

Mongering Monk

Stun Gun
02-16-13, 07:15
--- 2. Was the rate 2. 5k for ST (I. E. 2 shots) ---

--- Ans-ST means 1 shot. ---@ Praj4 : No sir, this is not correct.

ST means 2 hours / 2 pops except in that hotel in Mangalwar Peth.

Santa3
02-16-13, 14:17
ST means 1 shot. 2 shot is rarely offered unless you go for LTI beg to differ with you Sir,

Your definition of ST is applicable only to incall places. Outcall worldwide ST is 2hrs 2 pops which ever is earlier. I will literally abuse my SP's if they even think of it.

Sam780
02-16-13, 20:39
Hi,

I am new to this site. I have read all most I am really interested in going to raj lodge can any one tell me how to go there where is it located the exact address and what are the rates and service please.

LooseFeet
02-17-13, 05:24
Fellow Mongers.

Today I joined ISG and just paid for a subscription. I have been a user of another forum and have made FRs and shared contacts in Mumbai.

It is Sunday and I have idle time. I am staying at the wes@in In Pune and would like to have some fun at my hotel. Can anyone share some quality contacts?

I will share my experiences and have demonstrated that on other sites.

Please help a brother.

Cheers

Stun Gun
02-17-13, 08:19
Dear coolpune. Can you share the location of MP and contact nos of nepali babe? I know you don't have PM facility. Hence can you hint the location in code.The OP (Original Poster) is referring to Budhwar Peth, where Pune's RLD is located. And not to any MP. HTH

SamirSonu
02-17-13, 08:52
Can anyone share some quality contacts?

I have PM facility.

I am new to Pune like to have some fun.

Siidharth
02-17-13, 11:00
Today, I did not see them, probably all were occupied. I will report once they start appearing at the same place.Hi shaun, thanks buddy. Well do post again whenever you start seeing them, for sure mate. Will check out then. Happy mongering anyways.

Siidharth
02-17-13, 11:07
Or everyone here who has tried them knows for sure that all of them are eunuchs / hijras. Please guide.Hi buddy. Well the 2 females who stand in the lane near iskcon are eunuch's I guess. But the N. E. Girl doesn't seem to be a eunuch, she seems to be very girly when I spoke to her once. Haven't tried her yet as she denied BBBJ. But at times she dresses very sexily which is very tempting, have seen a lot of cars picking her up, so makes me believe she's a girl. Will try her sometime and report.

Cheers.

Siidharth
02-17-13, 11:34
There was also one girl (could be NE girl) with a scarf on her face and was talking to someboy in car and looks like the deal was not done.Hi. Buddy that N. E. Girl never wears a scarf so must be someone else mate.

Siidharth
02-17-13, 11:40
Some look pretty young. I slowed down to test and was approached by 1 girl and two pimps in the span of 1 minute.Hi buddy. So which lane are you talking about here? Do you mean the one exactly outside Pune railway station or the parallel lane where hotel woodland is situated? Will like to check out the young females. What time did you see them there? And please let me know about the exact location buddy. Happy mongering anyways.

Siidharth
02-17-13, 11:48
After a long gap, a visit to hotel PS was planned. All the staff is changed, but hotel setup remains as it is! The rate too remains as before I. E. 2500 + 800 room.Hi praj. Hotel S is back in action buddy? So how was the service of this girl? I mean DFK / BBBJ? So do let me know, might just visit her, I just love slim / young females. Thanks anyways.

Siidharth
02-17-13, 11:53
I were just wandering there & entered a building & saw a beautiful nepali girl very slim in yellow T-Shirt & Blue jeans coming out, saying hello to me. She was just 9/10 in looks.Hi buddy. So can you please tell me the exact location of this girl in BP as to where can I find her? Will love to give her a visit buddy, so please do help mate.

Sam780
02-17-13, 13:05
I am new to this site. I have read most the post I am really interested in going to Raj Lodge. Can any one tell me how to go there where is it located? The exact address, at least. Please if you can tell me a landmark near please. Its very confusing to find it on google, and what are the rates and service please. Please senior members help me.

Thank you

Member #4491
02-17-13, 13:58
JSS,

Your inbox is full so I write you here. Would be great to meet up in Pune, but I am afraid it will be quite some time before I go there. I have a project I am starting up and some of the people are there. But no time for travels to India for a few months yet. I go five weeks to Asia so I will just have to get by with sexy Filippina and Thai teens. LOL. Let us keep in touch!

Barba

KenTheRockstar
02-17-13, 16:41
Can you please guide me to hotel PS. Kindof new to Pune so not sure the exact locations.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

[QUOTE=Praj4; 1386270]After a long gap, a visit to hotel PS was planned. All the staff is changed, but hotel setup remains as it is! The rate too remains as before I. E. 2500 + 800 room.

Travis555
02-18-13, 04:13
Hi buddy. So which lane are you talking about here? Do you mean the one exactly outside Pune railway station or the parallel lane where hotel woodland is situated? Will like to check out the young females. What time did you see them there? And please let me know about the exact location buddy. Happy mongering anyways.Its the parallel lane where Hotel Woodland is located. This is a one way street going towards Sadhu Waswani chowk. I drove through that lane somewhere around 10:30pm and then at 12:30pm.

CoolPuneGuest
02-18-13, 13:45
Hi buddy. So can you please tell me the exact location of this girl in BP as to where can I find her? Will love to give her a visit buddy, so please do help mate.I like your threads, I've her contact, but can't share here. As I talked her today, she has no fixed place as well she doesn't go daily at BP. I understood from her reply, she must be doing outcalls with known custmers. Good luck is that she remembers me & invited me any time.

Member #4440
02-18-13, 14:21
As you know in previous report continue detailed report.

I was reached there about 8 pm started searching good hotels. Lady had a little time to arrive so before I had to fix lodging arrangement. In front of bus stand selected the room paid 990 include tax. A double bed third floor room. All rooms on that floor might be empty.

I gone to bus stand as she had arrived there by Pune bus. We went to our room she was tired due to 5 hrs journey. She became fresh. She was in Saree we huge each other deep kissing. She always friendly with me like her hobby because whenever she came Pune I meet her. She does only with me and her ex BF. I HAD BOUGHT Vodka so made drink she took half glass with slice cold drink. She got a kick of drink and we started our act. We undressed she offered all services except anal because we tried but couldn't insert my penis in her. I HAD A BOTTLE OF JOHNSON baby oil for anal but it was hard. Then we did massage to our organs and did lot of action.

Total three shot done and taken shower together at morning.

We gone to bus stand at morning she went to Pune and Me Nashik.

Nest time I want to two female but its a holy place so I have to be cautious to bring two lady on hotel.

Nest time will try Smita there she gives hard anal and full of drink.

As I have a laptop need some XXX because means gang bang party there.

Dev Khanna
02-18-13, 19:12
Dear Mongers!

I'm sharing my only best experience at BP. I were just wandering there & entered a building & saw a beautiful nepali girl very slim in yellow T-Shirt & Blue jeans coming out, saying hello to me. She was just 9/10 in looks. Demanded 300 for shot & I decided to go for 1 hr which she agreed for 700. When she removed the T shirt, I was stun to see her boobs, never seen such a perfect big sized boobs. She was very co-operative but service was limited to BP patern no BJ / DFK etc, completed 2 shots & she has given me her contact number & asked 2. 1K for full night, was not ready to go in my hotel. In my next visit to Pune I called her, but she was busy / booked on that day, next day she called me but I could't spare me to see her.Hi Friend,

Your description really excited me. If possible please share her digits and pass my reference.

Thanks in advance.

SamirSonu
02-18-13, 22:00
The OP (Original Poster) is referring to Budhwar Peth, where Pune's RLD is located. And not to any MP. HTHNeed help from senior member. I have just become member of this forum and just arrived to Pune, like to experience some good stuff in Pune any independent girl or known house wife that you know, please share me her contact or guide me if any other ways to get him.

I have PM facility. Please share some quality contacts.

Senior member help will be appreciated.

I will also share contact in future when I will get any.

Thanks in advance

RahulPassion
02-19-13, 15:04
I have been living in Pune since 5 to 6 years. Started mongering since 1 year. But failed to find the deal in Pune which I want. I've been to Mumbai gr*nt road where I descent service in Rs. 1000-1500 for short time. I want exactly same deal in Pune. Don't want to go to BP. Agents offers deal that costs Rs. 3000-4000 for short time. Where can I get descent short time in Rs. 1000-2000 which I can afford. Seniors please help.

SamirSonu
02-19-13, 18:25
Need help from senior member. I have just become member of this forum and just arrived to Pune, like to experience some good stuff in Pune any independent girl or known house wife that you know, please share me her contact or guide me if any other ways to get him.

I have PM facility. Please share some quality contacts.

Senior member help will be appreciated.

I will also share contact in future when I will get any.

Thanks in advanceSeems no one interested to share.

Kattar Puneri
02-20-13, 01:38
RTFF and you have more than you will ever need, for Pune or for any other city included in ISG's vast treasury of information. The India threads are full of coded names with asterisks but as long as one has just enough of a brain, it is not too hard to figure out the names that are posted. The next step is to explore, check out the places that you may fancy and then gain from that experience. Self help is the best help. Play safe, play well.

Seems no one interested to share.

Vikidvildvibe
02-20-13, 07:33
Moring everyone,

A kind request to all. A very good friend of mine is visiting Pune today. I do not have many contacts there, so if any of you would be kind enough to pass on some contacts I will be very greatful. I can help you out in Delhi for sure if any of you are planning to fly down. Any kind of help would be highly appreciated and remembered.

Thanks

VVV

Hammer893
02-20-13, 13:47
dear friends,

was sitting at the delhi palam airport in the vip lounge on the first floor and writing this fr, as i am so excited after my wonderful massage session with pum from mpur spa.

firstly my thanks to all who gave their support, captain cool penguin, tierd traveler, shyams, for your advice on the spa and the therapist and wantamassage for your directions on another options (which i was not able to try) , and madto though you did not have any reference, your reply itself was a great support.

friends, was in delhi spent one night, was so busy during the first day as just got knocked off at night and did not get any chance to entertain myself. however, i had promised myself that i shall visit the famous m spa in delhi which many of you have been complimenting. got a sd voucher and arrived at the spa there a few hours before my return flight.

called up the spa, some guy at the reception attended the phone and i requested for an appointment with pum or shobha as suggested to me. he said shobha may not be there but pum can attend to you. on arrival the guys in a blazer welcomed me and asked me sit on the nice comfy sofa. the place is nothing like on the website, or maybe i did not see the full thing, just the reception and the small corridor. the guy handed me with a tablet to see the one page menu which is also on the website. thought of it a bit chique but then i already new the options. said i wanted the deep tissue bamboo massage but they said the machine was not working so i opted for the first hot stone massage, as it did not matter to me. paid up 2k with the discount voucher. the initial value is 2990 – 50% (discount) = 1495 + 500 (for master therapist – which the guy claimed of pum being one, so addition charge) so paid a total of 2k.

sorry of the unnecessary details now getting to the point. anyways the guy introduced me to pum and she asked me to follow her in the massage room. followed her, she was a cute, short, petite with lovely hair, not too long nor to short, perfect, just the way i like to hold a babe by her hair while doing her doggy style or while receiving a bj. so she asked me to remove my clothes and to put on the undie, which i suppose everyone knows. i refused and said i do not want it. she was calm about it and said ok. so i disrobed myself and sat up in a towel. she came in after 5 mins and asked me to lie down on my stomach. she has cold hands, and that was the perfect topic to break the cold ice. we spoke about my trip to thailand and how the place is lovely. she is thai btw, who may not know. she asked me whether i go to the gym, i said, it has been an year since i have been to one, but i do enjoy a game of rubgy whenever i can. she said i had a nice strong body, to which i was surpirsed as i has a ponch coming up due to the lack of exercise and good beer.

i agree with all those who have complimented on her bum massage, it was fantabulous. it actually gave me goose bumps. i wanted to say bums. hehehe.

her general massage too is very good, i did not want to hurry her and ask her for the extras as i wanted to woe her into asking me first, which was a failure and i had to pop the question. however, i loved her massage as she has perfect small and thin hand which do the job perfectly. though small and thin they apply the perfect amount of pressure. she finished my back, my legs from the back and when she was done with the front portion of my legs, she came upwards and that's when i had to pop the question or else i would not get much time with her.

i asked for extras, she asked me in return what i want, i said, i want everything. hehehe (i am greedy) she giggled and said no i do not do everything. i asked what can she do? she said hj / bj. i said, i want big ben massage + bj with her topless. she was shocked and quoted 4k. i said 2k. we finalised at 3k. she asked me to pay her up front which i obliged.

she started removing her coat and i stopped her and asked if i could remove it as i find it more sexy, to undress a chick by myself. so she let me. i was amazed to see the beautiful cute petite chest and was even more dazzled by the soft fluffy cherry sized pink nipples. i suckled on her chest which was very satisfying and i caressed her all over and slowly moving up her neck went and kissed her. she was like no no. no kissing. i said not problem only kissing with lips no tongue. she gave in and i kissed her to my delight. pulled her lower lip while kissing, she liked it and did not resist and was also allowing me to caress her whole body. she did not remove her pants as her claim was that she was having her periods. i asked her why she does not give fs, to which she said she does not like. i respect that and did not push any further.

so kissing went on and she massaged my big ben and it was lovely. i was ridiculously grinning all the way as i was so happy. i stood up, got a condom out of my pant pocket covered up big ben with his raincoat. she started the sucking and i was so excited that i could cum anytime. so to take more time i asked her to stop in between so that i can suckle on her and kiss her, giving big ben some relief in between. i wanted her to look at me while sucking. there was a heater in the room which also emitted a good amount of light, so i got off the bed, faced my back to the heater, which was good as it warmed my back in the cold delhi weather and she went on her knees. i asked her to look at me while she is pleasuring me and i was awesome. i was in heaven. the light hitting her face was fabulous and she really has a pair of beautiful eyes, as if and angel is sucking me. i can appreciate beauty wherever i can find it. it was a lovely moment an actual gfe. and that was it, big ben could not hold on any longer and he burst out with a wonderful sensation. the best part was big ben was in her face so i cheated and convinced myself as if i came in her face. but just the thought mattered more than the actual act. she came up and gave me a nice kiss and started putting on her clothes. said thank you in three languages, hindi (she said it first) , english and thai. she liked and i appreciated it too.

yes boys had a lovely session with pum and shall dream of it for a while, till my memory has the capacity to hold on. hehehehe.

my review:

massage: 8/10 (she has strong hands, considering her small size, just perfect)

babe: 7/10.

face: 8/10 (i like beautiful eyes)

gfe: 8/10.

bj: 6/10 (she was nice but can do better)

place: 6/10 (some stains on the linen + the guy charged me extra 500)

damage: 2k + 3k = 5k (not bad for a chick like pum)

wir: oh yeah! want to have pum when she is not having her periods so i can touch her down there. also would like try some other girls.

p. s. does the ne girl (she could also be thai) at the reception also provide massage?

thank you guys once again, had a memorable experience in delhi and wish all of you a wonderful mongering life.

Kattar Puneri
02-21-13, 06:28
Maybe you got too caught up in your euphoria. Incidentally without DFK and BBBJ there is no GFE. It is all or nothing.

Thank you guys once again, had a memorable experience in Delhi and wish all of you a wonderful mongering life.

Kav Victor
02-21-13, 12:32
Hello all. In Pune for tonight. Will request seniors for catching up for a drink or some pointers for a memorable evening will reciprocate in Blore Delhi

Hammer893
02-21-13, 13:50
Hey KP,

I know it may be a bit wierd, but since I am presently stationed in Pune, just want to apprise my good fellow mongers about my deeds.

I know I have already posted it on the Delhi thread, but just for people who do not visit Delhi, it is something to cherish.

When I mentioned GFE, it was almost one. But as you have clarified, I agree there is no GFE without DFK. But I do not agree about BBBJ.

I have had real GF's and most are not open to BBBJ only CBJ, and I think CBJ is more hygienic.

Anyways, it feels nice to spread a few words which drives some sexual fantasies.

Cheers Bro.

Maybe you got too caught up in your euphoria. Incidentally without DFK and BBBJ there is no GFE. It is all or nothing.

Hammer893
02-21-13, 14:13
Dear Friends,

Recently work is driving me nuts and all the way to solapur highway almost 3-4 times a week. It would request anyone of our respected members to please send me on my PM the directions and the name of the loadge in Saswad Road and some instructions how to operate with the owner "Anna". I am not able to find the last FR with regards to the same.

Shall highly appreciate your support.

Cheers

Member #4440
02-23-13, 18:17
I have got her no. But haven't enough time to catch her.

Can any one tried her? How I want know the her looks, size and most imp. Her service.

Please share with me.

SachinHot
02-23-13, 21:28
Hi Guys, Thanks Sid for your previous suggestion, you where spot on in that Kerala msg post. I too found same thing. Good work buddy thanks for your valuable info.

Between some days back, I noticed some body scrub / body polishing ad on TOI, who provide services at your door step. I called up and some NE guy replied, when I asked details, he handed over the call to a marathi gal, had a long chat wid her on wht she is offering, she said 2 hours it will take to do that, and I said in home I don't want service, and asked her address, to which she gave details of Koregaon Park lane 2, she has room available on hourly basis she said 400 for room and 2K for entire body scrub. I was trying to ask for service but was hesitant so asked her to hand over call to that NE guy and asked if she is providing any extra service also. I don't know, whether he deliberately avoided answering that or he didn't understood my code worded language. I don't know. But he said gal is experience and is from Nagaland. Wht you suggest is 2. 4 K deal ok or NE gal? I am not quite sure if she offers extra services or no? Actually that is the only reason wht I wanted to go these guys body scrub and not go for reputed SPA, as I heard from you guys because of LE action, extra service are stopped in Lava* span and all that.

I heard Sid saying in his very old report that nepali and NE gals are available in low cost in BP. Sid can mention where 2 find those gals? N please enlighten us wht all precautions you take while visiting BP or KP or while finalizing deals with SP. Waiting for your reply.

Siidharth
02-24-13, 07:12
Its the parallel lane where Hotel Woodland is located. This is a one way street going towards Sadhu Waswani chowk. I drove through that lane somewhere around 10:30pm and then at 12:30pm.Hi travis, I visited that lane, but could not find anything, just a few females in saree. So did you visit that lane again? I wanted to check the young females out there. Do let me know then.

Siidharth
02-24-13, 07:14
I like your threads, I've her contact, but can't share here. As I talked her today, she has no fixed place as well she doesn't go daily at BP. I understood from her reply, she must be doing outcalls with known custmers. Good luck is that she remembers me & invited me any time.Hi buddy. I understand you can't share her contact here but atleast you can tell me her location as to where did you find her, I can just go there and check. So do write back if possible mate. Happy mongering.

Siidharth
02-24-13, 07:20
descent service in Rs. 1000-1500 for short time. I want exactly same deal in Pune. Don't want to go to BP.Hi buddy. Well a deal of 1000/1500 with SP's not possible mate. Lowest you can get is around 2 k but the female quality aint good, better go to BP and shell 300 for same kinda females. Decent SP's will charge around 3. 5/4 k. So the only option available is BP / street pick ups for low range fuck. Or else you can plan a trip to Mumbai mate. Happy mongering buddy.

CoolBoy77
02-24-13, 09:13
But failed to find the deal in Pune which I want. I've been to Mumbai gr*nt road where I descent service in Rs. 1000-1500 for short time. I want exactly same deal in Pune. Don't want to go to BP. Agents offers deal that costs Rs. 3000-4000 for short time. Where can I get descent short time in Rs. 1000-2000 which I can afford. Seniors please help.

Praj4
02-25-13, 14:58
Due to peculiar Indian LE scenario, it has given rise to two classes of babes / sps'.the under educated low cost babes but with lot of nakhara about positions, time, GFE behaviour etc, while the other class consists off well educated suave babes but demand high rates but flexible in attitude {? Somtimes}. The men like us are in continuous dilemma about which one you should choose from while the CIS babes most of the time appear as oasis with middle level cost and consistent attitudes!

Last week presented me an opportunity to visit a mp at KP. As per wisdom I selected only basic massage option so that some nego is possible afterwards. But such places donot offer top class ambience, massage even if selected is not what ther are interested hence limited to 15-20 min max! The babes there are typical under educated hence don't expect performance any near a well trained thai babe.

Obviously I felt dissatisfied hence sought another babe after such rudimentary massage with lot of nakharas! After due nego for other babe, it was settled for 2500 for FS with another ac flat place cost included. I had to send out the boy there for 1 hr with a tip of 500 rs, The babe was a Darjiling babe however still under educated with lot of guilt / nakhara about positions nonetheless better than 1st babe Di*ya!

Compare this with meera's Hi cost babes in Mumbai. 3 to 4 times cost with similar quality!

Shaunp2012
02-26-13, 19:23
Hi shaun, thanks buddy. Well do post again whenever you start seeing them, for sure mate. Will check out then. Happy mongering anyways.Hi Siidharth,

I did see them today at 1:45 PM same place.

I guess they are there may be from 1 to 2, if nobody picks them.

XavierM
02-26-13, 21:46
Hi All,

I am a newcomer to this forum. I am new to Pune. Have heard a lot about BP. Just want some tips on safe visits and dos and donts about this place.

I have my own bike. Is it ok to go there on our own vehicle without risking of theft or so?

Looking for some help from you guys!

Thanks in advance!

Xavi

KunalBb
02-27-13, 10:01
Had been to Pune for a couple of days work. Got free on the 2nd day and decided to get a good massage for my aching body.

Was in phoenix mall and visited the spa there. Was told that I would have to wait around 50 mins. Told him I'll be around, so call me when free.

Sat in food court and decided to surf and see what ISG forum had to offer.

Read about as*and spa at J square. Took a auto and went there. Got down and saw the entire mall covered in construction scaffolding. Asked guard, he said ek do shop khulla hai.

Went in and could see spa signage and light so went up.

Selected aroma massage and was directed to room with just 5 mins wait. A tall slim Thai girl wearing specs came told me to change.

Changed to disposables and then, massage started.

She sounded like she had cold. So I asked if she has. She is like no, that's because I was crying. I just replied that don't make me cry though as I like a light massage not hard.

Then talk of where from and other things and were both laughing things off.

Well I was anyways looking for a good massage so I had decided I wouldn't ask for anything extra.

Towards end she was like you staying alone in Pune. 'I said yes.

Do you drink? I I said no. (because I don't) and she goes. Ahhhh good boy ah. No bad habits.

She says. I will be leaving this place in 1. 5 months. We could have gone out for drinks tonight if you want. I don't want go alone.

Unfortunately I was to leave same day so not to happen.

Well the massage was really good, included a proper bum massage too.

Maybe this report might not be of help to many here, but I think there seems to be an underlying opportunity if one sees carefully.

Total expense 1970-

Girl. 8/10 she says she is a mother of a 20 yr old son. But find it hard to believe.

WIR. Would love to, and follow up with the night out.

Member #4440
02-28-13, 03:33
Hi friend,

Due to LE activities going on I had done fun at Shi* you know well. Let me know what's the scenario now. Is all well now.

Please share your exp.

Pratty69
02-28-13, 07:05
Hi All,

I had got carried away by someone in the forum stating that Smita is infected with Herpes. She pleaded she was not when I confronted her. Then I had two sessions with her and asked her to get it checked from one of my friends who is a Skin and VD expert doctor. She got the tests done and now I can confirm that she is not infected. This must be someone else's infection that the person who alleged it, could have carried. Those of you, who want to go ahead with her, may do so. I have already gone ahead thrice after the confirmation.

Pratty69

Santa3
03-01-13, 13:31
I had got carried away by someone in the forum stating that Smita is infected with Herpes. She got the tests done and now I can confirm that she is not infected. This must be someone else's infection that the person who alleged it, could have carried.Take a bow and a round of applause from myself. This is something very responsible which you have done. And good that have followed up and posted it here too.

Niksyl
03-03-13, 05:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Siidharth
03-03-13, 10:40
I guess they are there may be from 1 to 2, if nobody picks them.Hi buddy. Thanks for reporting, appreciate that. I did visit that place 2 days back, but went around 10 in the night and could not find anything;. Shall visit in the afternoon sometime buddy. Thanks anyways.

Cheers, sid.

Siidharth
03-03-13, 10:44
Hi All,

I am a newcomer to this forum. I am new to Pune. Have heard a lot about BP. Just want some tips on safe visits and dos and donts about this place.Hi buddy. Well its absolutely safe to travel to BP on your own vehicle. Just visit the place anytime before 11 PM, the L. E. Gets active after 11. And 'ALWAYS' avoid picking up girls standing on the road in BP, go to any big building and you will be doing just great. U can visit the building near the food joint, pretty safe that 1. Hope you have a pleasant time then.

Happy mongering mate.

TierdTraveler
03-03-13, 11:12
dear friends,

was sitting at the delhi palam airport in the vip lounge on the first floor and writing this fr, as i am so excited after my wonderful massage session with pum from mpur spa.

firstly my thanks to all who gave their support, captain cool penguin, tierd traveler, shyams, for your advice on the spa and the therapist...i checked. the receptionist does not give a massage.

LoverboyJerico
03-03-13, 15:16
Hey, has anybody tried this independent girl who goes by the name shanaya love4u. Spoke to her over a couple of mails. She is asking me to book a hotel room and then contact her so things can go forward. Has not even given the number yet. And asks for 15K for 2 hrs. If anybody has tried her please let me know so I can decide.

Lonely1087
03-04-13, 07:13
Hello Seniors & Frnds,

First of all thanks for the pointers to Disco building near Food plaza. Headed straight to 4th floor & the room on the left side.

Since this was my first time at such place was feeling little awkward but anyways manage to come over my feelings.

Once at the door, too many babes to choose (with good assets) but none interested me. So just stood on the door.

One of the girl asked me to sit. I sat & babes just keep coming & going. Actually didn't knew what to do & whom to ask for the next action.

Sat for about 30 mins watching TV. One of the babe asked me if you have selected any one to go inside? I said no one asked me to do so.

All laughed & I just blushed. Pehli baar he kya? One of the retorted. I asked her to help me showing the lot. Again the wave of laughter. I thought of leaving the place. Just then someone said that itni chikniya he yaha pe. Koi pasand nahi aayi kya?

I just blurted that bas yahi he kya? Kyu koi pasand nahi aayi?

I was perplexed & to avoid further embarrassment, I just pointed to a Nepali girl with good assets.

Finally she came to me after about 15 mins asking aap ne mujhe select kiya he kya?

Nodded & she said chaliye. Entered a mathbox size room with hardly any space to even remove the clothes also.

Paid her 250 for 1 session off course w / o DATY, DFK or any other fantasy. Started sucking her melons but was calmly asked not to do the sucking. I asked then what to do? She said sirf dabane ka, puppy dene ka & khelne ka. Didn't argued with her & seriously I was not comfortable with the space & then the basic things after which Jhonny springs to action. So asked to stroke the jhonny & wanted to unload the stuff quickly.

Started with missy but after few strokes was not in the mood to unload. So withdrew & asked her to give a HJ.

She said" kyu paani ander nahi nikaloge? Hila k kya maza aayega? Liked that part but I said please help me to discharge.

She started stroking me balls & I with the jhonny. During the whole course she kissed me passionately such that I just came immediately.

Cleaned myself with pieces of news paper that she offered.

She was good in talking so thot of talking just to get relaxed. Offered her 100 rs as tip to which she accepted it with many thanks.

She asked me if I can have 1 ciggy we finished of sharing the same ciggy & chit chatting. I was so dry that asked her if I can have some water. She asked someone to bring it & I drank almost half of the bottle.

She was surprised how come you drink water here & also share the same ciggy? I simply told that kyu tum insaan nahi ho?

Wow that made some impression on her. Asked me where are you from etc? Told me that you come next time & ask for me (Shushma) & I will let you do whatever you want.

Wow. 250 + 100 Rs me agar sab kuch. Not a bad deal. (I mean no DATY & DFK but atleast will get some more time to suck her melons & play with her body. BTW she has nice tight ass. Might try doggy next time I visit her.

Over all exp was not bad just only that you have to adjust with the space & you can actually hear the talking in the next & next to next rooms also. He he he. I was simply whispering to her & not talking.

Lonely1087
03-04-13, 10:05
Hi buddy. Well its absolutely safe to travel to BP on your own vehicle. Just visit the place anytime before 11 PM, the L. E. Gets active after 11. And 'ALWAYS' avoid picking up girls standing on the road in BP, go to any big building and you will be doing just great. U can visit the building near the food joint, pretty safe that 1. Hope you have a pleasant time then. Happy mongering mate.Yeah agree. When I went inside the big building, there was no L. E but at the time of leaving, at 9. 30 pm, saw 2 L. E.

Initially was shocked but left the place in hurry. I guess they were there so that nothing unusual happens. Or might be preparing for the post 11 pm actions.

Next time will go little bit early.

Happy mongering.

IinSearch
03-04-13, 16:41
Dear SM,

Kindly update about the services provided by the SP with number ending with 573, SG Balaji Nagar based, he is ready to give serviceat2k / hr with 2 pops incall. Has any body tried him? Kindly reply on priority.Hey bro.

This place is good,

Rooms are ok.

The guy there do has some nice to share.

Decent options.

But I do suggest, choose wisely, don't go for appearance, if you want it to be good, make sure you spend that extra time in making your choice.

Hope this info helps.

Takecare

On a personal note,

I would like some help here, as I am new.

Kattar Puneri
03-04-13, 17:05
this a good report for a first time visitor. it was honest, factual and useful to mongers who want to explore bp. it really does not matter which girl you choose, for the most part you get value for money under 400 rupees with anyone on offer there.

over all exp was not bad just only that you have to adjust with the space & you can actually hear the talking in the next & next to next rooms also. he he he. i was simply whispering to her & not talking.

IinSearch
03-04-13, 17:15
this a good report for a first time visitor. it was honest, factual and useful to mongers who want to explore bp. it really does not matter which girl you choose, for the most part you get value for money under 400 rupees with anyone on offer there.i agree to the fact that it really doesn't matter whc one you choose.

getting value for the money spend counts at the end.

Shaunp2012
03-04-13, 19:05
She was surprised how come you drink water here & also share the same ciggy? I simply told that kyu tum insaan nahi ho?Really Impressed, good samaritan, we all are good samaritan's, still wonder how (not why) we have to end up in BP or any other such places.

Pussy Shave
03-04-13, 20:17
Way to go buddy!

It was such a nice report with HUMAN TOUCH I ever seen. !

Hello Seniors & Frnds,

First of all thanks for the pointers to Disco building near Food plaza. Headed straight to 4th floor & the room on the left side.

Since this was my first time at such place was feeling little awkward but anyways manage to come over my feelings.

Once at the door, too many babes to choose (with good assets) but none interested me. So just stood on the door.

One of the girl asked me to sit. I sat & babes just keep coming & going. Actually didn't knew what to do & whom to ask for the next action.

Sat for about 30 mins watching TV. One of the babe asked me if you have selected any one to go inside? I said no one asked me to do so.

All laughed & I just blushed. Pehli baar he kya? One of the retorted. I asked her to help me showing the lot. Again the wave of laughter. I thought of leaving the place. Just then someone said that itni chikniya he yaha pe. Koi pasand nahi aayi kya?

I just blurted that bas yahi he kya? Kyu koi pasand nahi aayi?

I was perplexed & to avoid further embarrassment, I just pointed to a Nepali girl with good assets.

Finally she came to me after about 15 mins asking aap ne mujhe select kiya he kya?

Nodded & she said chaliye. Entered a mathbox size room with hardly any space to even remove the clothes also.

Paid her 250 for 1 session off course w / o DATY, DFK or any other fantasy. Started sucking her melons but was calmly asked not to do the sucking. I asked then what to do? She said sirf dabane ka, puppy dene ka & khelne ka. Didn't argued with her & seriously I was not comfortable with the space & then the basic things after which Jhonny springs to action. So asked to stroke the jhonny & wanted to unload the stuff quickly.

Started with missy but after few strokes was not in the mood to unload. So withdrew & asked her to give a HJ.

She said" kyu paani ander nahi nikaloge? Hila k kya maza aayega? Liked that part but I said please help me to discharge.

She started stroking me balls & I with the jhonny. During the whole course she kissed me passionately such that I just came immediately.

Cleaned myself with pieces of news paper that she offered.

She was good in talking so thot of talking just to get relaxed. Offered her 100 rs as tip to which she accepted it with many thanks.

She asked me if I can have 1 ciggy we finished of sharing the same ciggy & chit chatting. I was so dry that asked her if I can have some water. She asked someone to bring it & I drank almost half of the bottle.

She was surprised how come you drink water here & also share the same ciggy? I simply told that kyu tum insaan nahi ho?

Wow that made some impression on her. Asked me where are you from etc? Told me that you come next time & ask for me (Shushma) & I will let you do whatever you want.

Wow. 250 + 100 Rs me agar sab kuch. Not a bad deal. (I mean no DATY & DFK but atleast will get some more time to suck her melons & play with her body. BTW she has nice tight ass. Might try doggy next time I visit her.

Over all exp was not bad just only that you have to adjust with the space & you can actually hear the talking in the next & next to next rooms also. He he he. I was simply whispering to her & not talking.

Reemas80
03-05-13, 21:17
She came a long way from PS to Sihgad Road on her two wheel, couldn't stop giving 500.I paid [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] 500 for saying no, she is very kind in nature, we had juce together last saturady she called me and gave contact of group 2F+1M, place I arranged.

It was a nice experience, girls were 26 & 28, looks normal but with great attitude, same region so launguage was not a issue. Easy to brake ice.

Arranged dinner + drinks + 6K, overnight. Not so bad.

All steps, took round individual + light massage

The height was FMF, great experience

Crossed the limit after 3 round, jonny was cooled down, observed couple show, different choice, session ended with shower together both

Morning 4 am, thanks to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], , that 500 was my investment as got good contacts through new connections.

Overall Happy!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ShamSagar
03-06-13, 08:21
Hallo Friends,

I am new to this forum but I am a silent reader for long time.

I frequently travel to Mumbai and return by Pune in day.

Can you suggest any bar / MP etc. Which I can POP in while returning in Vashi, Belapur, Khargar or Panvel.

Seniors please guide me. I can provide good refernecs in PUNE.

HELP please

LaddooKhaao
03-06-13, 12:36
Dear Senior members,

I am a regular visitor to Pune. Last time I was in Pune, I visited a MP in KP but it was a rip off and very poor quality. I tried to contact some sp's but they do not provide pictures to see the quality.

During my next trip, I am planning to book a higher end hotel and would like to have the service in the hotel. I was just wondering whether it is a good idea to give them my room number and ask her to directly come to my room?

Based on the reviews at the forum, I understand that the ads on Loc and CL are mostly poor quality. Can you help me with a contact who can provide good quality (but not at exorbitant prices)? What do you think the reasonable rates for overnight service would be?

Thank you so much for any advice you can provide!

Abhijeet25
03-06-13, 16:24
Hello All,

I was out of town for quite sometimes. Posting my experience which I had last month. On a weekday left office early due to some reasons while on my way back thought of calling up my regular SP. I was told there is a Hi-Fi from KP and she is even better than [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] (read my last FR). Was really excited, reached the spot in another 10 mins and she was there. But to my utter surprise she looked really young. I was bit apprehensive as I didn't want to be caught with a child and be labeled a paedophile. I asked her how old was she, to which she smiled and replied she is an adult. She came and sat in my car and we headed to Saswad Lodge. While on the way she told me that her name is Kaj@l She is from Bangalore.

On reaching the lodge, paid Anna the amount and headed to the room. We undressed and to my surprise she had a good pair of melons. I played with them for a while and then asked her to give me a blowjob. She slided two condis and started. She was licking jhonny from tip to toe and at times playing with my balls. I somehow was not enjoying that so I asked her to stop and come on top of me. She replied " meri jaan chali jayegi, aapka itna bada hai'. Initially I used to feel good with these sought of comments but now I do not understand whether it is good or bad as at times I do not get what I want. Anyways we started in missionary position. She was really very tight down there and she was in some pain. I could make out that she was controlling her moans. I lasted for some 10-15 mins and believe me she heaved a sigh of relief when I finished. Honestly I did not enjoy the session with her and was in no mood to go for the second session. Informed her the same and when to the washroom. By the time I came out I saw her pulling out a box from her bag (which looked similar to the boxes which Dr's used to carry in old bollywood movies). On inquiring she told me that it is her makeup box. I wanted her to finish soon as I wanted to leave asap. She took another 5 mins to finish her make up (infact I could not make out any difference after she applied all that).

While on the way she told me that she was in KP prior to this and blah blah blah. I was not interested and dropped her where the SP was waiting for her. Later on called up the SP and gave her an earful.

Ratings:

Body= 4/10

Face= 3/10.

Attitude= 5/10. (Except for the towel incident she was great)

WIR= Never even if she is the last girl on this planet.

(Stay Tuned: I will be posting my experience with Aarti and Booby soon).

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Dil Beat
03-07-13, 05:40
Hi,

This is Excellent. I think this group of 2 F + 1M advertises in Loc as well. Please confirm. Going by your FR, it is worth investing 6K. Also give the pointer about the place, whether it can be arranged.

Thanks,

DB

I paid Yog*ta 500 for saying no, she is very kind in nature, we had juce together last saturady she called me and gave contact of group 2F+1M, place I arranged.

It was a nice experience, girls were 26 & 28, looks normal but with great attitude, same region so launguage was not a issue. Easy to brake ice.

Arranged dinner + drinks + 6K, overnight. Not so bad.

All steps, took round individual + light massage

The height was FMF, great experience

Crossed the limit after 3 round, jonny was cooled down, observed couple show, different choice, session ended with shower together both

Morning 4 am, thanks to yog*ta, , that 500 was my investment as got good contacts through new connections.

Overall Happy!

CoolPuneGuest
03-07-13, 15:24
Thanks Bro,

It will definately help me. I'm here to help you,

Regards

Hey bro.

This place is good,

Rooms are ok.

The guy there do has some nice to share.

Decent options.

But I do suggest, choose wisely, don't go for appearance, if you want it to be good, make sure you spend that extra time in making your choice.

Hope this info helps.

Takecare

On a personal note,

I would like some help here, as I am new.

IinSearch
03-07-13, 19:55
Good to hear from you coolpuneguest.

I hope all the members have good time.

Hope to see nice and good reports in future too, as this site is very helpful.

A big thank you to the admins, senior members, regular members.

I might need some pointers though.

Reemas80
03-08-13, 14:35
Don't have exact idea, koz, crosschecked the contact no, not matching with [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. May be or may not be.

I belive 6Kworth, as far as the service & attitude, looks can be a personal choice. But ok upto one limit.

Don't know location, came from [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], to my managed place at kharadi. Thanks to one IT friend, who do weekly updown to / fro Mumbai.

Anyone can try from [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and give feedback / report.

Hi,

This is Excellent. I think this group of 2 F + 1M advertises in Loc as well. Please confirm. Going by your FR, it is worth investing 6K. Also give the pointer about the place, whether it can be arranged.

Thanks,

DB

DanCaspi
03-08-13, 16:11
Hi All,

First, Big Thanks to all active members to keep this thread alive.

Been to BP many times,

Recently got some special locations. Where I get GFE, B2B, BJ (without Cover) and that too without request.

Charge. 300 + Optional Tip (100)

Looks. 6.

One thing what I learned about BP, the more we explore, we get more good deals and services. And Never do / try with road hookers or those who stands outside.

Cheers

Dan

DanCaspi
03-08-13, 16:17
There are increasing numbers and MP in Pune, and decreasing the quality of services.

Near Swargate-Near Panchami.

Went 2 weeks Before in the afternoon, Very easy to find, I directly went inside and got chance to look on all choices free of cost.

All were 30+ and heavy weight, not my choice. She said give 600 on counter, I refused the deal by saying I am looking scrub, etc, as I did not look any good choices here.

No Action, this report is just for info.

Cheers,

Dan

DanCaspi
03-08-13, 16:24
Hi All,

Around 1 Month before went to MP in Hadapsar, location is very risky and easy to find.

At the entrance only I saw one nice bengali looking gal with nice figure and boobs, selected same. And went inside.

Did some powder massage time pass, after 5 mins, asked for services. Easily negotiated to topless HJ for 500.

She was having nice long hair, with good soft boobs, co-operative, allowed to touch every where.

She is from [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], and said ready to share contact no in second visit for private outcall.

Expences= 600 counter + 500 service + 100 tip.

I am planning to visit again to same place with same gal again.

Cheers,

Dan

DanCaspi
03-08-13, 16:27
Hi Abhi,

Can you please share Anna's no or location.

Waiting for your reply from long time.

Dan

Hello All,

I was out of town for quite sometimes. Posting my experience which I had last month. On a weekday left office early due to some reasons while on my way back thought of calling up my regular SP. I was told there is a Hi-Fi from KP and she is even better than [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] (read my last FR). Was really excited, reached the spot in another 10 mins and she was there. But to my utter surprise she looked really young. I was bit apprehensive as I didn't want to be caught with a child and be labeled a paedophile. I asked her how old was she, to which she smiled and replied she is an adult. She came and sat in my car and we headed to Saswad Lodge. While on the way she told me that her name is Kaj@l She is from Bangalore.

On reaching the lodge, paid Anna the amount and headed to the room. We undressed and to my surprise she had a good pair of melons. I played with them for a while and then asked her to give me a blowjob. She slided two condis and started. She was licking jhonny from tip to toe and at times playing with my balls. I somehow was not enjoying that so I asked her to stop and come on top of me. She replied " meri jaan chali jayegi, aapka itna bada hai'. Initially I used to feel good with these sought of comments but now I do not understand whether it is good or bad as at times I do not get what I want. Anyways we started in missionary position. She was really very tight down there and she was in some pain. I could make out that she was controlling her moans. I lasted for some 10-15 mins and believe me she heaved a sigh of relief when I finished. Honestly I did not enjoy the session with her and was in no mood to go for the second session. Informed her the same and when to the washroom. By the time I came out I saw her pulling out a box from her bag (which looked similar to the boxes which Dr's used to carry in old bollywood movies). On inquiring she told me that it is her makeup box. I wanted her to finish soon as I wanted to leave asap. She took another 5 mins to finish her make up (infact I could not make out any difference after she applied all that).

While on the way she told me that she was in KP prior to this and blah blah blah. I was not interested and dropped her where the SP was waiting for her. Later on called up the SP and gave her an earful.

Ratings:

Body= 4/10

Face= 3/10.

Attitude= 5/10. (Except for the towel incident she was great)

WIR= Never even if she is the last girl on this planet.

(Stay Tuned: I will be posting my experience with Aarti and Booby soon).

DanCaspi
03-08-13, 16:35
Hi,

Last weekend, called SP of Hadapsar, as it is closer for me. He said there are 2 new options. Went to his known location

1 was good like brunette with Bengali looks, negotiated for 3. 5 with room for 2 hrs.

She was talkative, and from ahmedabad, BJ with cover, shared some funny moments of other customer, she was very horny and reactive during session.

For second round I enjoyed lot with all positions.

Except anal all was accepted.

Charges=3. 5+200+300 (Optional Tip)

Cheers

Dan

Hammer893
03-09-13, 10:03
hi guys,

i shall be short and sweet, though the experience was short and not so sweet.

called up the sp, asked him whether incalls are available, he asked to meet me at e street at a wine shop.

met him and followed him to the place. on the way i asked the range he said 3k. 20k. i said let me try from bottom to top.

went inside the small joint with two rooms and a bathroom. i needed to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134), so checked the toilet.

it was clean. one thing i have learnt from my life expeirences, that if the toilet is clean you can expect the owner to be very neat and tidy and has all corners covered in case of mongering.

he gave me a quick catwalk of all the girls that day, chose one for 5k and nogitiated for 4k. i loved her smile. she was short, cute and naughty looking.

got her into the room, and ususal undressing.

pros: hot looking, sexy figure, nice ass (while doggy) , good deep thoat cbj (she took in junior fully inside her mouth) and gave a nice banging experience.

cons: no kissing, no anal (that is ok it is very common) , no fucking by lifting the chick (i like it when i get short and hot chicks) and the worst two things:

1. no sucking nipples.

2. she was like "chal re abhi khatam kar de". i said i am just starting to enjoy and you want me to finish.

that was a turn off. anyways had a nice bang at her and finished off within 10-15mins.

babe:

body: 8/10.

face: 7/10.

attitude 4/10.

experience: 6/10.

damage: 4k + 100 tip.

wir: to try out other babes.

CoolPuneGuest
03-09-13, 14:09
Can you please give hint about the building?

Regards,

CPG

Hi All,

First, Big Thanks to all active members to keep this thread alive.

Been to BP many times,

Recently got some special locations. Where I get GFE, B2B, BJ (without Cover) and that too without request.

Charge. 300 + Optional Tip (100)

Looks. 6.

One thing what I learned about BP, the more we explore, we get more good deals and services. And Never do / try with road hookers or those who stands outside.

Cheers

Dan

Siidharth
03-10-13, 08:52
Over all exp was not bad just only that you have to adjust with the space & you can actually hear the talking in the next & next to next rooms also. He he he. I was simply whispering to her & not talking.Hi buddy. Well a nice report, Keep writing mate. Happy mongering.

Siidharth
03-10-13, 13:34
I was just wondering whether it is a good idea to give them my room number and ask her to directly come to my room?Hi buddy. Well are you looking for an overnighter or a ST? I don't think its a good idea to call the babe directly to your hotel, I mean you don't have an option to back out then even if you don't like the babe, so better go to SP's place and select the babe. You can always back off if you don't like the girl, and if you like her you can then take her to your hotel. That seems a more logical option mate. I can provide you with good SP's but do you have PM facility activated buddy? Let me know then. Happy mongering anyways.

Siidharth
03-10-13, 13:49
Recently got some special locations. Where I get GFE, B2B, BJ (without Cover) and that too without request.Hi buddy. How you doing? Well I visit BP often but have received CBJ just once till date. And that female is no more in BP. So to get a BBBJ in BP, sounds awesome. Can you please provide me with pointers as to where can I find this female? I would love to give her a try. So please let me know where did you find her in BP? Pretty familiar with the place so you can just give me the pointers buddy. Will appreciate it. Happy mongering anyways.

Siidharth
03-10-13, 15:11
Hey all. It was Saturday night so was just wandering around on my bike. I saw a young good looking chick standing on the bridge near mangala th*tre. My experiences with the chicks on this bridge haven't been that good, just very mechanical and at times bad, so was a bit confused whether to go ahead with her. Wandered for a while but Johny really wanted to see her;.p. So finally decided to ask her out, and she quoted 500, I asked her whether she will do BBBJ, to which she agreed. But she insisted on paying her the cash first. I was very confused at that moment (maybe I will give her the cash and later she might deny for a BBBJ / CBJ). Was just thinking about all that at that moment, so I just told her that, 'I will get the cash from a nearby ATM' just to buy some time.. She was okey with it and asked me to come there after withdrawing the cash. I went a little away from the spot, and was just thinking if I shall take a chance with her and finally decided to go ahead. Went to the spot but by the time I reached she had left.

THought of going to BP. It was almost around 12. So went there and just circled the area to check whats available. (I could not have entered any big building as it was late). So was thinking of trying someone standing out on the road (against my own set of rules for BP). So was checking out the chicks properly as to decide which one won't be a rip off. Some of them who stand on the main laxmi road looks really attractive but I guess they are eunuch's, pretty hard to make out though. Really like one chick there (long hair, fair, tall) but still don't have the guts to go in that lane and I doubt if she's a eunuch too but trust me guys She looks really pretty.. So after a while of circling the area, saw one chick looking pretty decent wearing a saree standing out. I was thinking of going for her when I saw a police van and a police car coming in that direction, so I just went straight on that road and waited for them to pass away. (The police was instructing all the vehicles to leave and not stand there). Well now I had a decision to make, whether to call it off for the day or still go ahead, but I really liked that chick so I decided to go ahead even after seeing the police activity. JOHNY was in total control, and mind had taken a backseat. I again went to that girl and asked her, 'How much' to which she replied INR 220/-. She sounded decent and my gut feeling was that it won't be a bad experience. I told her that I will enter from the back gate as there are lotta policemen around, to which she agreed. Went inside through the back side. She was standing there, we went to a small room, paid her the money and she asked me to undress. She put on the condom and I fucked her in missionary. She did not remove her clothes fully, also she refused to kissing. I finished in a while and we cleaned up. Overall an okey experience, was mechanical YES but I really liked that female. She was pretty and honest (She didn't charge me anything more than she quoted even though she was a road side pick, so I guess there are decent chicks available in BP even on the road pick up but you have to be ultra cautious and spot on selection. A good way to make that out is by talking to her). On the way out she waved me a good bye. Quickly onto the bike and back home. There was definitely some thrill in the whole episode.

LOOKS. 6.5/10.

SERVICE. MECHANICAL.

WIR. Def YES. (1]I really liked the female. and 2]As she waved me a good bye, I believe service will improve as I visit her often.)

Abhijeet25
03-10-13, 18:27
Due apologies to Admin for writing name in code in my last FR.

Last Sunday, called up the number of a guy who shared the pic of Aarti with me long time back (pic in one of my FRs). He said he will have to check with his madam and asked me to wait. I thought his reply will be a no as it was a Sunday and most of the HWs do not provide service on weekends. But after another 10 minutes or so got a call from him asking me to come to KP near a petrol bunk. I purchased some condi and was on my way to KP. I got at least three calls from the guy to inquire whether I am actually coming and how far have I reached.

On reaching KP I found the guy waiting for me, he asked me to park my car there and he took me to a lane. He dropped me in-front of a pretty posh society, I was told madam will come and pick me up, while the guy was waiting near the entrance of the lane. While I was waiting there I suddenly noticed the guards of the building and those of the adjoining buildings staring at me. I called the guy and told him I am not comfortable standing on the road like a moron. The guy came back and apologized. He then took me to another lane. I was getting pissed of on going round the lanes of KP as a pillion rider to a guy whom I hardly know. Then after waiting for some time came the Madam. She looked a pretty ordinary Marathi HW. She took me to a house where some old ladies were sitting outside. We went inside she asked me to pay the amount I paid her 3K as agreed earlier. She started demanding 0. 5K more (that was another turn off). Told her that I will not pay anything extra but will tip her if I am happy after the end of the act.

We undressed and she asked me to lie down and came and sat on top of me. I felt her boobs and played with them. She had some belly fat which was a turn off again. But she was pretty jovial. She asked me to put 2 condis and said 'Mere ko dar lagta hai baba, bachcha ho gaya toh' and winked. I fingered her for a while and could feel she was wet. I then asked her to come on top of me but she refused saying my big asset would hurt her and asked me to start in mish. I was pissed of to the core. I deliberately made it a point that I enter her in such way that she moans. I entered her in one go and thrusted it inside her, she was in pain but she didn't complain. She started kissing me on my neck and was licking my ears. She was moaning and saying 'Aur karo'. Her moans were really nice to hear but was not very satisfied. I finished in 15-20 mins. She gave me a newspaper to clean my self, there was no rest room also (WTF). I was really not satisfied and was in no mood to go for second session. In the mean time I got a call. I told her that there is some emergency and need to leave. She agreed and dropped to thee place where I parked my car. It was an ok experience but was expecting something much much better.

Ratings:

Body= 5/10

Face= 5/10.

Attitude= 6/10. (Except for the towel incident she was great)

Damage= 3100 (3000 + 100 condis)

WIR= No.

IinSearch
03-10-13, 19:31
Hey Guys.

Been doing some mongering lately.

Its fun.

But now I have got to know few spots which are in BP.

I have never been to BP.

My real Question is,

Are those Buildings safe?

I mean with respect to :- 1. LE, what time is it safe go enter?

2. Health issues

BP is the place where its better to go with your homework done.

Guys even a small safety info here, will definitely be helpful.

Lonely1087
03-11-13, 05:38
There are increasing numbers and MP in Pune, and decreasing the quality of services.

Near Swargate-Near Panchami.

All were 30+ and heavy weight, not my choice. She said give 600 on counter, I refused the deal by saying I am looking scrub, etc, as.

No Action, this report is just for info.

Cheers,

DanI actually was planning to visit this MP after seeing the ad in Loc. Did you specifically asked for Varsha or Nisha there?

As the ad says about them only.

Anyways, thanks for saving my bucks.

Lonely1087
03-11-13, 12:49
Due apologies to Admin for writing name in code in my last FR.

Last Sunday, called up the number of a guy who shared the pic of Aarti with me long time back (pic in one of my FRs). He said he will have to check with his madam and asked me to wait. I thought his reply will be a no as it was a Sunday and most of the HWs do not provide service on weekends. But after another 10 minutes or so got a call from him asking me to come to KP near a petrol bunk. I purchased some condi and was on my way to KP. I got at least three calls from the guy to inquire whether I am actually coming and how far have I reached.

WIR= No.Hi Abhi,

2 weeks back had actually called this SP & she was available. I was almost on my way but some how thot that this would be too far from where I stay (also was little bit drunk) hence dropped the plan & informed the SP.

I was offered if I have some hotel at the place where I stay. He was rdy to drop her there for me.

But the thing is again your report have saved my bucks. As I liked this girl from the pic & was actually getting desperate to have her. But I guess now its a big NO.

Well actually am looking for HW these days but will have to manage with the young babes. Am bored with these babes.

Anyways happy mongering.

Eddie666
03-11-13, 14:25
Hello Seniors,

I have been reading the posts here since long time. Its very helpful for the new comers like me. Now I thought its time for me to get into some action. So what would be the best place to start off with other than BP!

So can anyone please direct me to Disco Building in BP from Dag*you Sh*th T*ple or Kaka Ha*lwa shop?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Vishal90
03-11-13, 15:17
this a good report for a first time visitor. it was honest, factual and useful to mongers who want to explore bp. it really does not matter which girl you choose, for the most part you get value for money under 400 rupees with anyone on offer there.do you know the address of this. 4th floor disco building near food plaza, pune.

please i want the address

Abhijeet25
03-11-13, 16:08
Hi Abhi,

Can you please share Anna's no or location.

Waiting for your reply from long time.

DanHi Dan,

I have sent you Anna's number. Check your PM.

Dude waiting for you to share the number of the brunette from Ahmedabad.

Abhi

Nitin18
03-11-13, 19:43
Hi seniors,

I am new on this foram.

Can anyone please guide me where is the disco building or Food Plaza in BP?

Tyamungi
03-12-13, 04:35
Hi seniors,

I am new on this foram.

Can anyone please guide me where is the disco building or Food Plaza in BP?Hi Nitin,

While going from Dagdusheth Temple towards kaka halwai, Second left after datt mandir. Then you will find a Polica station at corner. Then take left and you will find a 4 storey building on right with small restaurant in basement named food plaza.

Happy mongering

Sam Calder
03-12-13, 11:45
I haven't been to Pune ever before. I am planning to visit over the coming weekend of the next. I will be staying in at least a 4 star hotel.

I wish to spend the weekend with a beautiful girl, or maybe two (one for each day).

Can someone help me on how to get in touch with someone by emails for now to settle the deal? And how much should it cost me.

All the help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

DineshGangwar
03-12-13, 12:03
Hi Nitin,

While going from Dagdusheth Temple towards kaka halwai, Second left after datt mandir. Then you will find a Polica station at corner. Then take left and you will find a 4 storey building on right with small restaurant in basement named food plaza.

Happy mongering4th floor is awesome there, I have been thr many times for full night, gals names are Manisha, Shilpa, Jeni, Khusbu, Sushma.

DineshGangwar
03-12-13, 12:19
Food plaza building, go to 4th floor, and 1st left your wl find many hot gals thr manisha, shilpa, khusbu, jeni, sushma, mili, I have been many times thr for full time.

DineshGangwar
03-12-13, 12:20
Hi seniors,

I am new on this foram.

Can anyone please guide me where is the disco building or Food Plaza in BP?Food plaza building, go to 4th floor, and 1st left your wl find many hot gals there. I have been many times thr for full time.

Abhijeet25
03-12-13, 15:03
But the thing is again your report have saved my bucks. As I liked this girl from the pic & was actually getting desperate to have her. But I guess now its a big NO.

Well actually am looking for HW these days but will have to manage with the young babes. Am bored with these babes.

Anyways happy mongering.Dude honestly speaking she looked really hot in the other pic (in white dress). But was a let down, she Infact shared her personal number with me but I am not at all interested to have another session with her.

I have a few HWs number but that is only for exchange.

Eddie666
03-12-13, 17:28
Hi Nitin,

Happy mongeringCould you please advise about the precautions to be taken while going to this place? Also can you please direct me to any good WG in that building who can give GFE or value for money please?

Thanks again!

Kreichek77
03-12-13, 19:17
Dear ALL,

I have got my pm activated. Kindly requesting you to please share few HW contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Kreichek

Kreichek77
03-12-13, 19:26
Dear all,

I have got my pm activated. Please share few of HW contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Kreichek

Travis555
03-12-13, 19:50
Has V*sh* stopped incall service? I was in that area this afternoon for some work. After the work was done Johny got in the mood so decided to go to V*rsh. The man at the counter told me that they do not have anyone and stopped providing. I can get a room and bring someone from outside. I was there a month ago and had a great session. God knows what happened to this place. Johny was disappointed. So called a girl who I use in desperate situations to satisfy the urge. Took her in and quenched the thirst.

Anyone been to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] lately? Is it really closed for incall or the guy just drove me out for no good reason?

IinSearch
03-12-13, 21:47
Has V*sh* stopped incall service? I was in that area this afternoon for some work. After the work was done Johny got in the mood so decided to go to V*rsh. The man at the counter told me that they do not have anyone and stopped providing. I can get a room and bring someone from outside. I was there a month ago and had a great session. God knows what happened to this place. Johny was disappointed. So called a girl who I use in desperate situations to satisfy the urge. Took her in and quenched the thirst.

Anyone been to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Lately? Is it really closed for incall or the guy just drove me out for no good reason?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks! Hi travis.

It seems like its a tradition here, not to respond to newcomers or someone slow in grasping.

LOL kidding.

Anyways.

Yeah I have been there a week ago,

The picture was this.

Night, around 9.

Five hotel men were there in front of the hotel.

Parked my vehicle an went to one.

He said the same which you heard,

Went disappointed.

The HoT*L near that,

Hotel "R* *"

Said the same thing.

Later,

S* V Chwk negative.

Jhonny unhappy since.

F*D please is on the cards.

Hopefully happiness will return.

To me as well as all of us here.

And world.

PEACE

IinSearch
03-12-13, 21:52
Could you please advise about the precautions to be taken while going to this place? Also can you please direct me to any good WG in that building who can give GFE or value for money please?

Thanks again!Exactly the same.

I myself am trying to get in this building.

I have the same questions before I go there.

WonderfulWorld
03-12-13, 22:10
Hello folks, I'm a regular reader over here. Just that I was lazy to register and post report (not that I had anything amazing to report).

Its over a year that I've had any kind of sex. Prior to that I've been frequent to AMP in U. States and had sessions with Koreans and mexicans, nothing to complain but mechanical though. Off late I have been je*king myself, moreover lots of other things kept me worried and going to a girl was the last thing on my mind. Just a month back or so things fell in place and what was worrying me is off my mind. That brings the back burner item to the front. GIRL.

I moved to Pune few months back, so exploring the city whenever I get a chance. Went over multiple pages of reports and read thru interesting feedback each of the regular / seniors posted. As a fresher to the city, took hints as listed in various reports and started my hunt. Listing out what I tried and outcome, if you have time read thru to relate to title.

1. Var*ha : Good reviews as girl friendly across multiple reports in this forum. Decided to start with this first. Got the address from net and started. As expected, got lost in the lanes and was clueless, went around into too many lanes and bylanes to finally reach the hotel. Yessss. I told myself, I made it to destination and now I'm going to have fun. Went into the hotel and requested for a room. Guy in reception asked how long? For which I mentioned couple of hours. Next question, anybody visiting you? I said NO. Maybe I should've paused here, instead I went ahead and said I need a girl as well. (So stupid of me. I guess) I got the answer as NO, we don't have such things here, please go. WTF. I cursed myself and walked out.

2. BP : Saw BP multiple times as part of shopping trips and got to know about the area. Ofcourse, more details from this forum. Thanks to all of you. Last week, my friend was in town and looking for Pune flavor. As I did not have any contacts, I thought it would be best to take him to BP where he has too many options. Took him to BP as promised late into the night, and only mongers on the street at that time. Went into one of the buildings and my friend picked a girl for. 3, I couldn't join as my leg was injured so I waited for him to finish. Surprising, they were very accommodating and did not make me feel uncomfortable. Its another story that my friend actually could not perform, heavily drunk. All thru while walking the streets, noticed that cops were around and keeping watch. They were interested only in problem makers. So I felt comfortable that cops are aware of whats going on and don't bother if you stick to your business.

I started feeling better with my leg now, pain subsided. Johnny took control and long wait + first disappointment made me even more desperate. Based on prev experience at BP, felt comfortable to go there for myself now. Started off towards BP, reached without any issues. Parked my car little away and started walking towards the same building where I went alongwith my friend. As I was just about to enter the final street leading to the building, notice cops on bike in opposite direction rounding up few guys. Now comes the worst part, cop pulls me up as well mention that this is redlight area and it is illegal to be around this area. Checks if I'm drunk. And adds me to the group of guys. Bargaining begins. Cop expecting 3k from me to let me go. For which I said no way, I don't have. Bargains down to 1k. And finally to whatever I have with me. Gave him. 6 and walked away. Then I started wondering, WTF were they doing last week when I came over with my friend. And what changed now to screw me? Well I guess, timing. Have to try out some busy market time when they can't question why I'm hanging out there. I'll have answer to point out to some store.

There goes my sob story and screwed up fate. Returned home. Did what I do usually. Typing up this report just to let fellow mongers know that even in BP, you need to be careful.

Best of luck folks.

Tyamungi
03-12-13, 23:49
Could you please advise about the precautions to be taken while going to this place? Also can you please direct me to any good WG in that building who can give GFE or value for money please?

Thanks again!Hi Eddie,

Any SW in this place will let you fuck in miss by wearing two condi. I would advise to take your own condi two in number atleast. Till my exp is concern, they will let you at most kiss which depends on girl to girl and also lip to lip. I have never seen any one provide any other service though heard off of anal that too by SW with not in Demand.

All cunts are loose as far as my experience goes.

Thanks Tyam

Tyamungi
03-12-13, 23:50

Anyone been to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Lately? Is it really closed for incall or the guy just drove me out for no good reason?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks! It is there till last week when I went. Looks like some other reson.

Sam Calder
03-13-13, 03:08
I haven't been to Pune ever before. I am planning to visit over the coming weekend of the next. I will be staying in at least a 4 star hotel.

I wish to spend the weekend with a beautiful girl, or maybe two (one for each day).

Can someone help me on how to get in touch with someone by emails for now to settle the deal? And how much should it cost me.

ThanksI am also looking on a few classified ad sites and I see a few phone numbers there, should I contact those numbers?

Sam Calder
03-13-13, 03:17

ThanksIt would be great if I get to know how to contact and where to look. And what are the same 4 or 5 start hotels and if they will allow me to take girls in.

Thanks

Lonely1087
03-13-13, 07:36
Dude honestly speaking she looked really hot in the other pic (in white dress). But was a let down, she Infact shared her personal number with me but I am not at all interested to have another session with her.

I have a few HWs number but that is only for exchange.Hi Abhi,

I had 4 pics of her I guess taken at diff times. 2 pics in the red dress & the white one in nightie made me desperate + the last one in which she looks little bit old with wrinkles but her earlier pics made me desperate to have her. Used to shag seeing her pics.

But after your post, I simply deleted those pics.

Anyways am activating my PM facility soon, hope to get some good HW numbers. I mean good services.

Happy Mongering buddy.

IinSearch
03-13-13, 13:11
Hello folks, I'm a regular reader over here. Just that I was lazy to register and post report (not that I had anything amazing to report).

Its over a year that I've had any kind of sex. Prior to that I've been frequent to AMP in U. States and had sessions with Koreans and mexicans, nothing to complain but mechanical though. Off late I have been je*king myself, moreover lots of other things kept me worried and going to a girl was the last thing on my mind. Just a month back or so things fell in place and what was worrying me is off my mind. That brings the back burner item to the front. GIRL.

I moved to Pune few months back, so exploring the city whenever I get a chance. Went over multiple pages of reports and read thru interesting feedback each of the regular / seniors posted. As a fresher to the city, took hints as listed in various reports and started my hunt. Listing out what I tried and outcome, if you have time read thru to relate to title.

1. Var*ha : Good reviews as girl friendly across multiple reports in this forum. Decided to start with this first. Got the address from net and started. As expected, got lost in the lanes and was clueless, went around into too many lanes and bylanes to finally reach the hotel. Yessss. I told myself, I made it to destination and now I'm going to have fun. Went into the hotel and requested for a room. Guy in reception asked how long? For which I mentioned couple of hours. Next question, anybody visiting you? I said NO. Maybe I should've paused here, instead I went ahead and said I need a girl as well. (So stupid of me. I guess) I got the answer as NO, we don't have such things here, please go. WTF. I cursed myself and walked out.

2. BP : Saw BP multiple times as part of shopping trips and got to know about the area. Ofcourse, more details from this forum. Thanks to all of you. Last week, my friend was in town and looking for Pune flavor. As I did not have any contacts, I thought it would be best to take him to BP where he has too many options. Took him to BP as promised late into the night, and only mongers on the street at that time. Went into one of the buildings and my friend picked a girl for. 3, I couldn't join as my leg was injured so I waited for him to finish. Surprising, they were very accommodating and did not make me feel uncomfortable. Its another story that my friend actually could not perform, heavily drunk. All thru while walking the streets, noticed that cops were around and keeping watch. They were interested only in problem makers. So I felt comfortable that cops are aware of whats going on and don't bother if you stick to your business.

I started feeling better with my leg now, pain subsided. Johnny took control and long wait + first disappointment made me even more desperate. Based on prev experience at BP, felt comfortable to go there for myself now. Started off towards BP, reached without any issues. Parked my car little away and started walking towards the same building where I went alongwith my friend. As I was just about to enter the final street leading to the building, notice cops on bike in opposite direction rounding up few guys. Now comes the worst part, cop pulls me up as well mention that this is redlight area and it is illegal to be around this area. Checks if I'm drunk. And adds me to the group of guys. Bargaining begins. Cop expecting 3k from me to let me go. For which I said no way, I don't have. Bargains down to 1k. And finally to whatever I have with me. Gave him. 6 and walked away. Then I started wondering, WTF were they doing last week when I came over with my friend. And what changed now to screw me? Well I guess, timing. Have to try out some busy market time when they can't question why I'm hanging out there. I'll have answer to point out to some store.

There goes my sob story and screwed up fate. Returned home. Did what I do usually. Typing up this report just to let fellow mongers know that even in BP, you need to be careful.

Best of luc folks.What time was it when you noticed cops on bike in opposite direction rounding up guys?

Tyamungi
03-14-13, 06:08
Hi Fellow mongers,

I have till now explored Hotel V. I want to try independents, I am planning to call the escort services.

Seniors I need your help to let me know how much reliable they are and will they provide full services.

Also please PM me contacts of SP.

Regards,

Tyamungi

Siidharth
03-15-13, 08:43
That brings the back burner item to the front. GIRL.

" Next question, anybody visiting you? I said NO. Maybe I should've paused here, instead I went ahead and said I need a girl as well. (So stupid of me. I guess) I got the answer as NO, we don't have such things here, please go.Hi buddy. Wow that was a nice FR for your 1st report. I enjoyed reading the whole part, pretty nicely written mate. Specially the text attached, must have been embarassing, eh. Hehe. And about BP, well what time did you visit? Its pretty safe till 11 usually, cops won't catch you usually till that time. After 11 if they spot you there, they will grab you more often than not. Whenever you go to BP next time, just inspect the area in your car and if everything seems perfect, you can go in. Usually its pretty safe till 11 PM, but its always better to keep distance from the cops. I have been there a lot of times, and whenever I see cops around, I wait for a while. Hope you have a good time whenever you visit next time buddy. Do write then, Really enjoyed the FR. Happy mongering mate.

Cheers sid.

Thrusting Rod
03-15-13, 09:53
It would be great if I get to know how to contact and where to look. And what are the same 4 or 5 start hotels and if they will allow me to take girls in.

ThanksMost star Hotels including Taj Vivanta are guest friendly. Rather they don't bother much. Then you have service apartments in KP 6th lane. Also a safe bet. I am sure Seniors from Pune will help you in Escorts. I do not have PM & I cannot be of more help. For what it is worth, Elegant Princess & Tanu4u on GD are independent. But, they ask for more than a beautiful model / TV artistes in Mumbai. There is a SP Vineet Chetri. If you can get his digits, he has several independent Call Centre kids. His last digits are 597. All the best.

Travis555
03-15-13, 18:30
1. Var*ha : Guy in reception asked how long? For which I mentioned couple of hours. Next question, anybody visiting you? I said NO. Maybe I should've paused here, instead I went ahead and said I need a girl as well. (So stupid of me. I guess) I got the answer as NO, we don't have such things here, please go. WTF. I cursed myself and walked out.

Best of luc folks.Dude I was asked the same question and I gave exact same answers as you did and had to walk out dry. Maybe it is the answers we gave. I had been there 3 weeks ago. Same questions were asked only difference is, to the question: is anybody visiting you, I had answered NO. Where as the second time I said No, I need a girl too.

Anyone been there lately? Is the service really stopped or is it my oversmart answer because of which I was sent back?

Admin: sorry for the coded name in my earlier post.

JazzyBoy
03-15-13, 19:25
Most star Hotels including Taj Vivanta are guest friendly. Rather they don't bother much. Then you have service apartments in KP 6th lane. Also a safe bet. I am sure Seniors from Pune will help you in Escorts. I do not have PM & I cannot be of more help. For what it is worth, Elegant Princess & Tanu4u on GD are independent. But, they ask for more than a beautiful model / TV artistes in Mumbai. There is a SP Vineet Chetri. If you can get his digits, he has several independent Call Centre kids. His last digits are 597. All the best.Hats off to you brother, you are omnipresent. And helping out even without PM.

Great job mate.

Siidharth
03-15-13, 20:28
There is a SP Vineet Chetri. If you can get his digits, he has several independent Call Centre kids. His last digits are 597.Hi buddy. How you doing? Well I have never heard about this guy vineet chetri and if you saying he's got call centre girls working for him, it will be like an 'oasis' for us mongerers. Do you know anyone who has his digits? I can talk to this guy and find out. A help request to all, if anyone of you has this guy vineet chetri's number, please PM me. Help will be highly appreciated.

Cheers, sid.

WonderfulWorld
03-16-13, 04:05
What time was it when you noticed cops on bike in opposite direction rounding up guys?Midnight. Actually even when I took my friend along, it was beyond midnight.

WonderfulWorld
03-16-13, 04:12
Hi buddy. Wow that was a nice FR for your 1st report. I enjoyed reading the whole part, pretty nicely written mate. Specially the text attached, must have been embarassing, eh. Hehe. And about BP, well what time did you visit? Its pretty safe till 11 usually, cops won't catch you usually till that time. After 11 if they spot you there, they will grab you more often than not. Whenever you go to BP next time, just inspect the area in your car and if everything seems perfect, you can go in. Usually its pretty safe till 11 PM, but its always better to keep distance from the cops. I have been there a lot of times, and whenever I see cops around, I wait for a while. Hope you have a good time whenever you visit next time buddy. Do write then, Really enjoyed the FR. Happy mongering mate.

Cheers sid.Actually when I took my friend few days back, around the same time (midnight and beyond). Cops were around but they were bothered only about problem creating guys. That gave me the sense of comfort to assume they are aware what is happening here and just want to avoid nuisance.

Will try out early hours next time.

Cheers

DarthVader9890
03-16-13, 07:23
Hi friends,

Can anyone provide me number of college girls.

Thank you.

DineshGangwar
03-16-13, 22:32
I have been in mp near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], gal ws fat and blk, thr ws no massage only they wrk for extra on higher price gal are nt even BP level

Srik2033
03-17-13, 05:50
Hi Seniors,

Please help me or pm with individual housewife numbers.

Srik2033
03-17-13, 11:38
Hi Seniors,

Could you please provide me some independent housewife contact numbers. Please PM the numbers.

Regards,

Sri

Rajarao
03-17-13, 12:12
Buddy.

Any clue from Thrusting Rod? Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to TR also.

Hi buddy. How you doing? Well I have never heard about this guy vineet chetri and if you saying he's got call centre girls working for him, it will be like an 'oasis' for us mongerers. Do you know anyone who has his digits? I can talk to this guy and find out. A help request to all, if anyone of you has this guy vineet chetri's number, please PM me. Help will be highly appreciated.

Cheers, sid.

Siidharth
03-17-13, 13:23
Is the service really stopped or is it my oversmart answer because of which I was sent back?Hi buddy. Well I don't know if the service has stopped or not, but I just don't think Hotel varsha is worth it anyways. The girls quality is very poor compared to the charges. We can better pick up girls on the road (almost similar quality) at a much lesser cost. And if we want to shell some extra bucks, the better option will be visiting SP's, the girls quality is definitely better there. Anyways personal views, just thought of writing. Happy mongering mate.

Srik2033
03-17-13, 13:23
Hi Vikash,

Can you please help me on providing the independent contacts of housewifes in Pune.

Thanks in Advance

Hold on buddy. You seem to be a want to be. Real mongering is about patience.

I am replying to you but others won't even bother to reply.

Hop you won't mind.

TC.

VC

Siidharth
03-17-13, 13:36
That gave me the sense of comfort to assume they are aware what is happening here and just want to avoid nuisance.Hi buddy. Well definitely cops are aware about what is happening there (must be receiving their 'hafta's') but they won't cause you any trouble until it gets really late. I have seen them catching a lot of guys only after 11 PM and not before that usually. Anyways do write whenever you happen to visit buddy.

Cheers sid.

TokyoPanda
03-17-13, 13:39
Hi,

Anyone know good massage centre in Pune. Where I can get massage + handjob + body to body massage.

I want place to be safe from cops.

Service needs to be of medium quality.

Thanks

Siidharth
03-17-13, 13:43
Can anyone provide me number of college girls.Hey do you really think it is so easy to get college going girl's number? Crazy.