PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Thrusting Rod
05-11-13, 17:34
Thanks mate. Found her!Really good work. Apart from you only one other member managed it. But, I find that his contribution here has been commented upon by SG. But, you did your work & you have a right to be rewarded. You do not have a PM. Are you familiar with the term juxtaposition? A piston is a rod. RTFF Read the posts of Ramesh Letcher. Viola you have it!

Member #4284
05-11-13, 19:30
Thrusting rod, the number for bs in her FB account is wrong as per the very next comment. Were you able to speak to her on that number? And have you tried her? Let us know the damages and the experience.

Thanks mate. Found her!

RAJ7826
05-12-13, 10:52
Guys,

I am not a regular monger, not even once with an outsider. But now I want to venture out and enjoy at least once in life time. I don't want to enjoy an ordinary female. I want to have best ever experience. Money doesn't matter to me right now, assuming I will get best ever experience. Please don't come to conclusion that I am arrogant.

Frankly I am not a contributor and won't be in future. So it is your discretion whether you would help me or not. But I don't know any other way of finding a female companion. I can find myself if I am planning to be regular in this by calling numbers on Locanto or Pune Mirror or SEA and testing many. I wanted to taste good one right way, as I am not going to do this again.

I said whatever is the opinion straight and frank, but that doesn't I am offending some one. If I am really offending some one, I shouldn't be doing this.

And Yes, I am subscribing for PM facility right away.

AidGuide
05-12-13, 11:22
Hello all,

Below are my last two pending FR's.

Sice PS area was recently raided by LE I was not venturing in my regular adda's I. E PS Hotel & Sdeep hotel in PS area.

Here is the first FR:

1) Last weekend: R in a lodge behind famous water resort on Mumbai Pune Highway. I discovered this place recently by the reference of one of the posts here on ISG only.

This place is a little below average but cost effective. A short fat bald guy (SP) provides service chicks. As I was there for the first time only. I could not bargain. The place is small but could bot be spotted easily. I selected a so called Hi fi girl R, but believe me guys. She was not a hi fi at all. Now a days my definitions of hi fi is getting deteriorated as I am getting normal girls termed as hi fi. I am now not sure myself. What a hi fi is? Ha ha. While in the room I ordered a vodka for the girl. I talked to her while she finished the quarter. I am not a boozer, so I was'nt accompanying her. After drink she was in mood and started talking dirty. But she became more friendly then. Gave a BBBJ for 2-3 mins. After that started insisting on putting a cover. I agreed too. Din't want to loose the super hard on that I got, due to the argument. I askd her to go slow with the sucking. Other wise I was about to shoot. After that, I started banging in doggie. She was responding well. This point of time Rs400 that I spent extra on vodka & soda was paying me off. He he. After that I turned her on her back and mounted in missy and came in 4-5 mins only. I think that missy makes me cum fast.

After one shot she started dressing up and I too didn't insist on another shot as I was quite satisfied.

Pros: GFE, good looks, tight pussy.

Cons: no boobs sucking+ no DATY and of course no DFK!

Rate card:

Looks: 8/10

Service 6/10

Boobs: 7/10

Ass: 5/10

Cost 3000 for ST+390 for drinks etc.

Room: below average.

I came to know that other lot of girls is available in 1. 8-2k only with room.

WIR: no

FR#2 AetiatKP: I was always longing to do a venture in KP. Yesterday cam the opportunity. I was near station for something. So decided to go to KP & called a SP who had previously sent me the pic of housewife / school teacher Arti.I Was not going to select her rather I asked him for some other HW. But when nothing came to my mind I asked him about this lady (I don't know why!.). He told me that she is avlble immidiately and asked me to cme to KP near a Lane. I reached & called him. On the way he called once again to confirm if I was on the way or not. After reaching I gave him a call & he came to pick me up on a bike. I parked my car there & was taken to a housing society where this guy took me to a empty sort of flat. Door was opened by this lady only. I was offerrd water & asked to make payment. I paid 3k, he started demanding. 5k more although I fixed already for 3k. Then he said. Service will be good. And after one shot if you want more then pay 1k more to her. I wasn't happy now. He then left & then the service started. The lady was normal looking. She undressed. Average body but nice lingrie. But to my surprise she said no to everything. Moreover she started insisting that she needs to go back quicky & was not cooperating with me. She gave me an average CBJ, and I wad too piised off that I myself ended the session quicklyin missy position.

Pros:HW looks, hygenic and nice lingerie.

Cons: no DFK, no DATY, no boobs sucking, and non cooperative.

Rate card:

Looks: average

Boobs & ass: 5/10

Attitude 4/10

Cost: 3k for one shot only (expensive).

I am continuously getting bad experiences now a days. I guess I need to increase my budget. He he. I knew this will happen, but not so soon.

Till next time

Enjoy,

AidGuide.

Golds1
05-12-13, 19:31
Guys there is an I'd on aff squeeze babe mona. Total down market stuff and asks for 15k. so made contact and she replied imm and mail was sent from a bb. Digits end with 856Indeed, I have asked her (now him) for pics which are sent pretty fast to gmail I'd's THe deal min is always 15k and wants it in some hotel room. Avoid at all costs.

Jaggs
05-12-13, 21:11
Hi All,

I have been a reader of ISG for quite some time now, but never thought of posting till now. I have got lots of tips from all the senior members here and have been able to some mongering. So decided why not join and post my FR.

Today being a Sunday, was getting bored at home, so thought why not give Johny a treat. I was not wanting to spend much so went to visit the much discussed MP in Bibwewadi. Was tired so thought will get a massage as well. Called them up to enquire if they are open or not since the place is a little far from my home. So reached there at around 5 and there was a man sitting on the counter (saw himfor the first time) , think he is the owner or something. He asked me to fill up a form. I gave fake name and address and wrote have a backache and selected 250Rs Massage. Was taken to a room with three curtain partitions. A lady in mid thirties came to attend to me. She told me to change and then came back after a while. After a while massage started, the massage was good and the lady was teasing me by almost rubbing my balls while doing my thighs, but the guy at the counter kept on glancing in between there is any wrong doing going on. I was getting pissed and then to my surprise the lady did not offer the regular extras as well, and anyways I wanted to get out quickly, so left.

Looks 3/10.

Massage 7/10.

Disappointment 10/10.

Damage: 250 + 100 tip for massage (Not much)

WIR: Only if the assole on the counter is not there.

TokyoPanda
05-12-13, 21:22
Hi buddy. Well you talking about a different MP on Tilak Road. And the one I mentioned in my post is a different one. The one mentioned by me is shifted back to its original location in ABC chowk whereas the one you are talking about is still active on Tilak Road. So don't mismatch mate. Happy mongering anyways.

Cheers,

SidHey Sid, where's this ABC chowk MP located exactly?

Thanks

SoberC
05-13-13, 03:05
Hi All,

Has anyone tried [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] from Sanghvi. How is she service wise. She quotes 3k for a shot

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Thrusting Rod
05-13-13, 04:25
Thrusting rod, the number for bs in her FB account is wrong as per the very next comment. Were you able to speak to her on that number? And have you tried her? Let us know the damages and the experience.Replied to the post # 5277. Check it out. Damages were 5 K on direct contact. Though SP had initially asked 15 K.

Abhijeet25
05-13-13, 06:33
I am continuously getting bad experiences now a days. I guess I need to increase my budget. He he. I knew this will happen, but not so soon.Dude RTFF is the key. You should have read my FR on Aarti from KP. I don't think she is worth the amount she is charging. Better luck next time mate.

Tyamungi: Although I have shared the contact details but please read AidGuide's FR on this lady before venturing.

Thrusting Rod
05-13-13, 06:52
Guys,

I am not a regular monger, not even once with an outsider. But now I want to venture out and enjoy at least once in life time. I don't want to enjoy an ordinary female. I want to have best ever experience. Money doesn't matter to me right now, assuming I will get best ever experience. Please don't come to conclusion that I am arrogant.

Frankly I am not a contributor and won't be in future. So it is your discretion whether you would help me or not. But I don't know any other way of finding a female companion. I can find myself if I am planning to be regular in this by calling numbers on Locanto or Pune Mirror or SEA and testing many. I wanted to taste good one right way, as I am not going to do this again.

I said whatever is the opinion straight and frank, but that doesn't I am offending some one. If I am really offending some one, I shouldn't be doing this.

And Yes, I am subscribing for PM facility right away.I can understand, where you are coming from. You come across as a genuine person. Check your PM. Do not pass on contacts to anybody. I am trusting you. Have a great time & welcome to the world of mongering.

MysticMind
05-13-13, 07:18
I was getting pissed and then to my surprise the lady did not offer the regular extras as well, and anyways I wanted to get out quickly, so left.Bummer. You should've tried the one near Deccan o / p PMPML bus stand. RTFF! . They even have full service for 3. 5k. Not that I have taken it yet.

Good luck.

Jaggs
05-13-13, 07:40
Hi Guys,

Just got PM Service activated, if you could just PM me indipendent contacts in Pune.

In Exchange I can also give you some contacts.

Thanks

Shaunp2012
05-13-13, 08:57
I was free on last Saturday so decided to call Sm. Before that I called fellow mongerer just to catch up and coincidently and fortunately he had called Sm and booked Sm friend on the same day. It was good that he did not book Sm, so I called her.

Fortunately she was free and willing to come. Decided to meet at a hotel in PCMC, not in PS but on the other side of Highway. We both went together and booked two rooms. Both ladies came after 15 min. We had some chitchat for a while and moved to our own rooms.

Once in room, Sm opened up. She has nice body. She started with BBBJ, from the first moment she started moaning which should be a little fake. But thats OK at least started the environment feel like serving the purpose. But she was good in BBBJ, followed by CBJ and then in missy.

After cleaning up we were in bed just rubbing body against each other. I wasn't ready for a second shot, so we went to take bath together suggested by her. During bath we got active again and then she gave me a nice shower HJ. Is there a abbreviation for this Shower HJ= SHJ, Shower BJ= SBJ.

Over all nice experience.

Looks: 7/10.

Service 9/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Cost: 3K + hotel charges.

WIR: Yes

Shaunp2012
05-13-13, 09:05
Last session with Sne and not Sm.

SeriousSam
05-13-13, 10:39
Hi friends,

Sumtime back thru a SP I got a babe named Mallika she is from turkey, I had gone for short time normally I use the SP s as it saves time in booking the hotel, they have rooms ready. Talkin about mallika she is hot very beautiful with sexy eyes, she is performer in bed, perfect boobs, clean and soft skin, the best part about her is that she keeps the condom in her mouth and puts it on your penis without even you coming to know. I have gone to her twice and she is worth every penny. Infact she has 2 sisters who are in the same line and all work thru the same SP recently she is in Mumbai. Damages were 10k for 2 sessions.

I want to know which are the best places or hotels to go with a babe for small time, basically which wouldn't require prior booking, seniors please help and pm on that because I have always taken the SP route.

Regds

PanFinder
05-13-13, 20:04
Hi,

I met a friend after a long time and he shared his experience on the nagar road.

Said, His friend took him to a small time hotel on nagar road, it was after kharadi or around that place.

The girls were manipuri and very cooperative.

Did anyone been that side? Or know which hotel was he referring to?

I would love to get the name and share the details.

Anyone aware?

RegardsYeah there are two hotels on Nagar road providing service.

Jaggs
05-13-13, 20:44
Hey man,

I am desperate for some good taste man. Can you PM me the contacts?

Thanks

Hi friends,

Sumtime back thru a SP I got a babe named Mallika she is from turkey, I had gone for short time normally I use the SP s as it saves time in booking the hotel, they have rooms ready. Talkin about mallika she is hot very beautiful with sexy eyes, she is performer in bed, perfect boobs, clean and soft skin, the best part about her is that she keeps the condom in her mouth and puts it on your penis without even you coming to know. I have gone to her twice and she is worth every penny. Infact she has 2 sisters who are in the same line and all work thru the same SP recently she is in Mumbai. Damages were 10k for 2 sessions.

I want to know which are the best places or hotels to go with a babe for small time, basically which wouldn't require prior booking, seniors please help and pm on that because I have always taken the SP route.

Regds

Tyamungi
05-14-13, 02:44
Dude RTFF is the key. You should have read my FR on Aarti from KP. I don't think she is worth the amount she is charging. Better luck next time mate.

Tyamungi: Although I have shared the contact details but please read AidGuide's FR on this lady before venturing.Sure Abhi, After reading this post decided to drop off the idea of Aarti.

Thanks again

Stun Gun
05-14-13, 05:09
I can understand, where you are coming from. You come across as a genuine person. Check your PM. Do not pass on contacts to anybody. I am trusting you. Have a great time & welcome to the world of mongering.Till now, I thought you were willing to share contacts only with genuine, serious and hard working mongers. Now it looks that you are even willing to pass on contacts any one.

Good luck with the PM flood you will be receiving.

RAJ7826
05-14-13, 05:19
I can understand, where you are coming from. You come across as a genuine person. Check your PM. Do not pass on contacts to anybody. I am trusting you. Have a great time & welcome to the world of mongering.Hey Thrusting, thanks a lot for receiving me as genuine guy! I can understand how much it takes to trust a person. Never going to share your contacts with anybody without your consent. If you say NO, its NO. I have mailed you, I hope you would have already checked the same.

RAJ7826
05-14-13, 05:34
Till now, I thought you were willing to share contacts only with genuine, serious and hard working mongers. Now it looks that you are even willing to pass on contacts any one.

Good luck with the PM flood you will be receiving.Hey SG,

I haven't send any PM to anybody until unless somebody responds to my public post. As per the forum rules I haven't asked anything in sense of desperation. If you want to share contacts you can share with me or otherwise leave it. You may call me as non serious or non hardworking. But please don't call me as not genuine. But of course its your discretion. I don't have a word for it.

If I leave aside about me,

After so much RTFF, apart from Thrusting Rod, I am a big fan of your reports on this forum. I see you guys as a serious, helpful to serious guys (not me! I know) and also you guys are some of the very few who obeys the forum rules strictly. Of course never going to PM you, until you PM me after considering me as genuine person. Yeah. Flooding PM never going to help anybody. I know that and I don't mind wasting my subscription to use some of common sense.

Baaryan
05-14-13, 13:04
Hello People,

Its good to see many people being active and chipping in information for the benefit of All.

Well I too will soon start sharing information, since I have tried only one MP successfully & my 1st objective is to try out all the MP in Pune if possible (while giving FR in the middle) give a detailed MP FR of Pune so that everyone new can benefit.

Well 1 done many more to go. Keep looking out for this space for FR to come very very soon. Cheers people

Jaggs
05-14-13, 19:07
After the fucked up experience in Bibwewadi, I decided to try out the FC road since some of you had mentioned it to be good. I had visited this some time ago and found it to be mediocre. But since Johny needed action decided to give it a try. I called them up and the usual they asked me to come near hotel R*p*l on FC road, and after that they asked me to come to building near it inside the lane, (If anyone need exact location PM me) near some institute. I went and there was one lady sitting on the counter who asked me if I needed an Ac (1000) or Non Ac massage (should have bargained) , but I paid and she took me to a cabin. There she asked me directly if I needed extras. I told yes and she lined up 4 ladies and told that you can select either between the 4 ladies and herself. I selected one with the best rack and a round ass. She quoted 5K for FS. I negotiated down to 3. 5K and asked her to include B2B and BJ. The massage was not even a real one. She started with B2B and the fun started. She gave an amazing B2B wherein she teased me a lot as well. She didn't consent to give a BBBJ and insisted I put on the cap. The BJ was ok (have had much better) , She suggest ed that instead I come on top, she said she want to ride me and take charge. I didn m ind that and she finished me up in 5 minutes. Was happy with the service esp the B2B, so gave her 200 as tip.

Looks: 6/10.

Massage: 2/10.

B2B: 10/10.

Service: 7/10.

Damage: 700 (counter) + 3500 + 200 (tip) = 4.4K

AmdIrf
05-14-13, 19:10
Hi,

I am new to Pune and also new to the forum.

This is My first post because I dint have any experience before I see Pune as a real chance for me.

This weekend I am planning to visit BP, the famous disco building.

Can I Know the tariff of that place please.

Awaiting for your reply guys.

Nave1111
05-14-13, 21:13
Hello,

Can you pm me the contact details of the MP and the girl's name if possible.

MysticMind
05-15-13, 02:45
Yesterday evening I could find some spare time and fixed up a meeting with this lady. Taking clue from a fellow ISGian, I requested her to check-in into a hotel & call me and she readily obliged. Her looks, services and charges have been described earlier on this forum.I've read up multiple good things on Sneha now. I hope she is the same lady being described across multiple posts. Overall, was this a good experience overall? What was the damage?

LoverboyJerico
05-15-13, 04:45
Hey Sam, please pm me the sp number. Shall certainly revert back to your pm.

Hi friends,

Regds

Tyamungi
05-15-13, 04:46
Hi,

I am new to Pune and also new to the forum.

This is My first post because I dint have any experience before I see Pune as a real chance for me.

This weekend I am planning to visit BP, the famous disco building.

Can I Know the tariff of that place please.

Awaiting for your reply guys.Cost is min 200. 300 for 1 sot.

30 min it will be 600. 800.

1 hr 1000. 1200

Stun Gun
05-15-13, 12:38
I've read up multiple good things on Sneha now. I hope she is the same lady being described across multiple posts. Overall, was this a good experience overall? What was the damage?Have you read all the FRs on her, especially the older ones? Buddy, she is moody and the mileage varies from time to time. You can say my latest experience was average, earlier two were much better. Cost was 3k + room & incidentals to my account. Sent you a PM with more details.

Cheers,

Stun Gun
05-15-13, 12:42
--- If you want to share contacts you can share with me or otherwise leave it. You may call me as non serious or non hardworking. But please don't call me as not genuine. But of course its your discretion. I don't have a word for it. ---Hey RAJ7826,

You seem to have taken offence at my comments addressed to TR. But there wasn't anything in that post that could be construed, by any stretch of imagination, as offensive to anybody. I saw some perceptible change in TR's earlier published views. Earlier he was refusing to share contacts with non-contributors, but in your case he made an exception and shared some contact / info based only on one shout. Hence those comments. What TR does is his will & wish.

As far as I am concerned, I share only after I get a fairly good feel about the member who is asking the contact. This I do by going through many of his posts and especially understanding the language and the content. Do I have any other way of knowing, or rather feeling, about any member? Whether he is genuine? / ?? / ????. Some times I do adopt an alternate means of meeting up with the concerned member in order to come to a quick conclusion.

In your case, I would have been helpless even if you had PMed me for a contact. I do not have any thing of the sort you requested.

--- I want to have best ever experience. Money doesn't matter to me right now, assuming I will get best ever experience.I am not all into very high end escorts and experience has taught me that variation of mileage is a fact of life. Also that, money alone does not guarantee an excellent experience. What was an excellent experience for me, need not be so for others. And you are talking about the best! I do not even know what is your perception of "best ever". BTW, by definition, one needs to have 3 or more encounters to come to a conclusion about which one was the best. Only 2, and one can at the most say one was better or worse than the other. Only 1, and one can say only poor, average, good!

--- apart from Thrusting Rod, I am a big fan of your reports on this forum. I see you guys as a serious, helpful to serious guys (not me! I know) --- Of course never going to PM you, until you PM me after considering me as genuine person. ---Should I take that as a compliment? I think I should and thanks for the same. For the time being, I am ignoring your this very uptight posture ("Of course never going to PM you, until you PM me after considering me as genuine person.") and sending you a PM. Would you please share something about yourself so that this mere mortal can get a feel that you are a genuine newbie monger? And some good reasons as to why I should share anything with you at all, would be a bonus for me.

Cheers,

Rajendx
05-15-13, 13:48
Hi guys,

Sorry for posting this here. But Ahmednagar must be a place where some action might be going on. I been in the place, long back 14 yrs. And lots of action was there. Does anyone have any feelers? Small town, less LE noise, cheaper rates!

RAJ7826
05-15-13, 14:35
Hey RAJ7826,

Would you please share something about yourself so that this mere mortal can get a feel that you are a genuine newbie monger? And some good reasons as to why I should share anything with you at all, would be a bonus for me.

Cheers, Hey SG,

I tried to explain what ever I feel like, check your PM. But I am just telling you, I didn't took it as offensive. I was just trying explain I may not be serious into mongering, but genuine. I am not sure how to make you believe.

Thanks,

Raj

Rajendx
05-15-13, 18:00
I want to share this experience I had with a chat friend from Yahoo Msngr, Indian from SA; divorced lady, early 40's, decent but troubled due to her married life. Coming to the point, after 6 months of chatting, she came down to India and took 3 days time out from her friends / relatives, exclusively for me. Had the time of my life mind you! Tried almost all Kamasutra positions as she was kinda sex starved.

Another one hit the radar recently, one of the IT girls from HJWD, but have only been able to have a few drinks with her though.

Can anyone share info on chat sites like yahoo as I see that the chatrooms have been closed by Yahoo.

Coming to paid sex, I am tired of the paid sex scenario as in my 15 yrs of experience in India living in different cities, I have had the pleasure of only a couple of paid SP's who have literally given GF and didn't make a hole in my pocket.

I have heard of Padma and I think, by what I have read in some reports, she used to scout for customers in East Street. Have had the pleasure of screwing her, also a BBBJ swallow, if I am in the same page regards her identity. Does she scout for customers on East Street anymore?

Sachiien06
05-15-13, 18:49
Today I had been at Anna's den at around 3 pm with my friend. There was no hesitation as I knew through the forum that this is the place where I can satisfy my Johnny. I went to the counter and asked Anna for girls as we been there for the first time anna looked at us suspiciously but immediately made us sit in the next room. After few mins he took us to the room inside whr 2 girls where available but unfortunately there was only 1 girls whom we both liked so I decided I will take the one who was good but we both were not carrying the cash so we askd anna for the nearby ATM. It took us 15 mins to return bck to anna's place but badluck the girl I had chosed had left with some other customer. I think anna thought we were not serious so he did not wait till we come back. We askd him to show more girls he said no one is available except one who was a turn off. So we decided to go back and come again in the evening and informed anna the same. At 7pm we again went to Anna's den this time he took us to the 1st floor where he showed only 2 girls this time they were different frm the one showed in the afternoon. I chosed the 2nd one who was good attractive with good body in shape and boobs. After paying Anna I went into the room where the cg was sitting. As I entered I sat beside her asked her name and chatted with for a while. Initially she was showing nakhras as soon I touched her she used to move a bit to her left I asked her is she interested or not if not I will select another girl and as I didn't wana waste my money but she said she is like that only. I too did not give up I took hold of her body and took her to one corner and kissed her cheeks, neck going up down and with this she started moaning which looked real, Initially she refused to give a DFK but as she was moaning I kissed her lips and within a sec she gave me a DFK which I enjoyed a lot. Slowly we both undressed each other and lay down on the bed. Then as my johhny was not so tight she gave me a CBJ to erect my johhny when I was about to come I stopped her and came in missy. After cleaning up we were in the bed and kissing her chicks and lips. I had taken a dairy milk with me which I gave it to her after my 1st shot we both had the chocolate and chatted for a while as I wasn't ready for the 2nd shot so after a while again she gave me a CBJ and came in missy. Overall it was a very nice experience. Initially felt like it wld be waste of money but later she was really good and vry cooperative. Her name is sonali from she is from bengal.

Guys this is my first FR so a bit lengthy one hope all of you will enjoy reading.

Happy Mongering!

Papillion2020
05-15-13, 19:43
Hi guys,

Sorry for posting this here. But Ahmednagar must be a place where some action might be going on. I been in the place, long back 14 yrs. And lots of action was there. Does anyone have any feelers? Small town, less LE noise, cheaper rates!Hmm. Making me remember that Chaya / Chitra Talkies Lane.

Lot of actions used to be there that time and was only known outlet. Don't know whats up now.

AmdIrf
05-16-13, 05:28
Cost is min 200. 300 for 1 sot.

30 min it will be 600. 800.

1 hr 1000. 1200Hi thanks for the info, will write my exp after the visit.

Hammer893
05-16-13, 14:39
Hey Abhi,

Thanks for your support to get to Anna's place. Anyways, your inbox is full so please clear the same.

You can always refer to me as Hammer, I prefer it that way.

Cheers

Rajendx
05-16-13, 17:02
Today I had been at Anna's den at around 3 pm with my friend. There was no hesitation as I knew through the forum that this is the place where I can satisfy my Johnny. I went to the counter and asked Anna for girls as we been there for the first time anna looked at us suspiciously but immediately made us sit in the next room. After few mins he took us to the room inside whr 2 girls where available but unfortunately there was only 1 girls whom we both liked so I decided I will take the one who was good but we both were not carrying the cash so we askd anna for the nearby ATM. It took us 15 mins to return bck to anna's place but badluck the girl I had chosed had left with some other customer. I think anna thought we were not serious so he did not wait till we come back. We askd him to show more girls he said no one is available except one who was a turn off. So we decided to go back and come again in the evening and informed anna the same. At 7pm we again went to Anna's den this time he took us to the 1st floor where he showed only 2 girls this time they were different frm the one showed in the afternoon. I chosed the 2nd one who was good attractive with good body in shape and boobs. After paying Anna I went into the room where the cg was sitting. As I entered I sat beside her asked her name and chatted with for a while. Initially she was showing nakhras as soon I touched her she used to move a bit to her left I asked her is she interested or not if not I will select another girl and as I didn't wana waste my money but she said she is like that only. I too did not give up I took hold of her body and took her to one corner and kissed her cheeks, neck going up down and with this she started moaning which looked real, Initially she refused to give a DFK but as she was moaning I kissed her lips and within a sec she gave me a DFK which I enjoyed a lot. Slowly we both undressed each other and lay down on the bed. Then as my johhny was not so tight she gave me a CBJ to erect my johhny when I was about to come I stopped her and came in missy. After cleaning up we were in the bed and kissing her chicks and lips. I had taken a dairy milk with me which I gave it to her after my 1st shot we both had the chocolate and chatted for a while as I wasn't ready for the 2nd shot so after a while again she gave me a CBJ and came in missy. Overall it was a very nice experience. Initially felt like it wld be waste of money but later she was really good and vry cooperative. Her name is sonali from she is from bengal.

Guys this is my first FR so a bit lengthy one hope all of you will enjoy reading.

Happy Mongering!Costs / damages please.

Sachiien06
05-16-13, 18:45
Damage-1200-+ 100 tips.

Service-6/10.

Looks-6/10.

Happy Mongering!

WlfMan88
05-16-13, 19:03
Hello,

I am relatively new to ISG and wanted to say hello to everyone. I had visited Pune last in 2010 when the massage scene was much better from what it is now (based on what I read here). I remember going to a massage parlor in2009 in KP which was right above a bank (forgot which bank it was). The girls there were decent, gave a BBBJ, allowed fingering, all for Rs. 500-1000 (depending on the service). In 2010 that parlor was closed, so I went to another one in KP which was almost in the basement of a building. I am sorry for not remembering exact names and locations as it has been a while. Anyway, I had a really good experience at a MP which offered me FS. It was located in KP in a large commercial complex on the ground floor in the corner of the complex (I believe it was white or grayish white in color, the building, that is). Have all these types of places now shut down due to LE?

I am planning to travel back to Pune for business for a few days at the end of this month. I hope there are some good options open for a massage with some extras. I don't really mind if it is not FS. I am planning to get PM access in a couple of days and would appreciate any info on decent MPs. I know that I have nothing to offer at this time in exchange, but hopefully after doing my one reconnaissance, I will have something to add to this forum.

Thanks

Thrusting Rod
05-16-13, 19:47
Till now, I thought you were willing to share contacts only with genuine, serious and hard working mongers. Now it looks that you are even willing to pass on contacts any one.

Good luck with the PM flood you will be receiving.SG, life is not always about mathematics. The basic difference is in perceptions & which one acquires over a period of time. It is that acquired knowledge, which gets termed as instinct. 6th sense, wisdom, luck etc, You don't reach where I have reached without the acquisition of that knowledge. My gut feeling about him being a person who should be helped was a decision based upon my thinking. And, I do not think I am wrong. And, if I am, well! I will have learnt a lesson. And, if I was correct, then I would have helped a deserving soul. I do not, even for a moment believe, that somebody with 300 posts qualifies for a preferential treatment to another who probably has 60 posts.

SachinHot
05-16-13, 23:32
SG, life is not always about mathematics. The basic difference is in perceptions & which one acquires over a period of time. It is that acquired knowledge, which gets termed as instinct. 6th sense, wisdom, luck etc, You don't reach where I have reached without the acquisition of that knowledge. My gut feeling about him being a person who should be helped was a decision based upon my thinking. And, I do not think I am wrong. And, if I am, well! I will have learnt a lesson. And, if I was correct, then I would have helped a deserving soul. I do not, even for a moment believe, that somebody with 300 posts qualifies for a preferential treatment to another who probably has 60 posts.Superb reply dude. Gud 1, it was direct dil se. In previous, reports you were discussing of some gal on FB was here name vineeta or tanu4ulove or tanu sharma? I don't know what your indications made is do so search which landed me 2 one jack pot. One person is sellings contacts of married gals both are so hot and belong 2 well bought family. He mailed me many pics of them and asking some amount for it. He said he had got there reference frm some escorts agency. N he has fucked both of these. One of them name is suzanne. I dnt understand if I should trust this guy and pay for him 2 get contacts or no, because its my first interaction wid him. He says he is frm Mumbai.

Tyamungi
05-17-13, 04:45
Hi All,

I was a little bit depressed yesterday. So decided to have a bulky babe Simran from sp shared to me by Abhi. I called the SP and asked around 3 pm whethere she was there. He said she is in PCMC. Then he said at KP she is there at their place but damages will be 7 k for which I said which is too much. The SP just cut the call. Then immediately redialed he then cut the call again. I was very much irritated. How cum a pimp showing so much attitude. My Jonny was deperate so I called smita. She said her relatives are there so she can't come now. I said I am in mood today so I want today. I said around 4 pm will also be fine, to which she said yes. She came at my colony in Hadapsar at around 4 15 pm and called me I picked her up. We went to my room I offered her ice cream and juice as she was coming in from outside heat. Then the session began.

She hugged me tightly and started kissing my chest in standing position.

Then we started kissing DFk. She normally puts mango byte chock let. Which tastes good during DFK.

Then I sucked her boobs for a while her boobs are small which is a turnoff.

She is very aggressive though. Then we laid down on bed with both removing the clothes.

She started kissing my foot and sucking my thumb, she slowliy went op sucking my tool and also balls. Which went to for some time.

Then we started in miss and end up after 10-15 min in missionary.

Then we chatted for some time an agin we played a BF in my lappy.

We get aroused and I brought honey which she poured in my tool and started sucking it.

It was wonderful I finished second session with BJ and HJ.

Dude please let me know if any body tried simran the bulky one. What should be the cost and if possible PM me her contact or SP. I really felt bad with the attitude of PIMP.

Looks :3/10.

Attitute: 10/10.

Damage:3000 + 100 for auto.

I will repeat

Ashwinder
05-17-13, 07:35
Has any one tried sapna "

http://www.sapnarawat.co.in/bio.html

"claiming independent.

Asking for 10K for one session is it fine, I am not sure about looks, she is 5 feet only.Not, Independent. Its an agency. She and Ritu saini have the same phone number listed. I once mass mailed around 9 "so claimed independent escort" to check who responds like angency. Based on the negotiation styles and I could guess all except Tanu Sharma and Elegant Princess were agencies. So watch out. My gut feeling is you will end up selecting girls from a white ritz, none of whom will be Sapna from the website.

Cheers, Ash

Stun Gun
05-17-13, 08:10
SG, life is not always about mathematics. ---Hi TR, fully with you on life. It's not maths, it's not only logic also. It is about quality & not quantity.

My take on this would be that, most of us would be observing things and happenings around us in life. That I call as knowledge.

Then some of them would think further on those observations and draw inferences based on those observations. Over a period of time they would come to know whether those inferences were correct or not. That is experience.

Some of them, would further find lessons from inferences that went wrong and make an update to their thinking process. That is wisdom.

With sufficient wisdom some of them acquire that rare quality, instinct!

Between us, I am not sure who is more experienced. But buddy, you are definitely more knowledgable than me and your experience is richer than mine. Hats off to you.

To be honest, I need more meaningful posts (not necessarily FRs) , not just a shout out, to make up my mind. Definitely we are different personalities.

Cheers,

DonaldNoddyNx
05-17-13, 09:16
Hi guys,

I have been a mute spectator of this forum till now and still remains a newbie. However would like to share my first experience.

Contacted SP through Pune Mirror. The meeting was fixed on a working day, took out 3 hours from the schedule, and met her at friends flat. Initially I was a bit concerned to see kind of a fat (BBW) lady, but overall color, skin and appearance was nice.

Then it was a cool GFE experince for next hour. The skin was nice, clean and milky, she was fine with deep kisses (and I was too). After a nice foreplay wnet in for missionary first and then final strokes in doggy.

She was responsive and seem to have enjoyed the session too.

Overall was a nice experince.

Looks. 8/10.

Body. 7/10 (I would prefer a slimmer gal,)

Service. 9/10 (took all the efforts to please)

Damage. 4K.

PS. No credit card hence yet to get PM, so I guess exchanging contacts will have to wait.

Ashwinder
05-17-13, 09:51
Hi,

Has anyone checked her out. Posted on Locanto and is expecting gentlemanly conduct with the cash.

See seems independent although more often than not she has to have a local guy. Here is her post : http://pune.locanto.in/ID_162248478/hotgirl-Brazilian-model-catering-to-only-upscale-gentelman.html

Hammer893
05-17-13, 11:17
Hey TR,

I sent you a PM a few days ago would like to know your opinion about the chick, before I proceed.

Cheers

Thrusting Rod
05-17-13, 11:53
Hey TR,

I sent you a PM a few days ago would like to know your opinion about the chick, before I proceed.

CheersReplied. Not worth it & a waste of time.

Ashwinder
05-17-13, 14:17
Superb reply dude. Gud 1, it was direct dil se. In previous, reports you were discussing of some gal on FB was here name vineeta or tanu4ulove or tanu sharma? I don't know what your indications made is do so search which landed me 2 one jack pot. One person is sellings contacts of married gals both are so hot and belong 2 well bought family. He mailed me many pics of them and asking some amount for it. He said he had got there reference frm some escorts agency. N he has fucked both of these. One of them name is suzanne. I dnt understand if I should trust this guy and pay for him 2 get contacts or no, because its my first interaction wid him. He says he is frm Mumbai.You should not do a blind transaction. I would ask him for the pictures first.

He does not loose his leverage just by showing pictures, so he should not have a problem. Once you see the pictures, you can decide on whether to pay or let it go.

If he does not do at least this, I would not go ahead

PuneSam
05-17-13, 16:50
Hi All,

I was a little bit depressed yesterday. So decided to have a bulky babe Simran from sp shared to me by Abhi. I called the SP and asked around 3 pm whethere she was there. He said she is in PCMC. Then he said at KP she is there at their place but damages will be 7 k for which I said which is too much. The SP just cut the call. Then immediately redialed he then cut the call again. I was very much irritated. How cum a pimp showing so much attitude. My Jonny was deperate so I called smita. She said her relatives are there so she can't come now. I said I am in mood today so I want today. I said around 4 pm will also be fine, to which she said yes. She came at my colony in Hadapsar at around 4 15 pm and called me I picked her up. We went to my room I offered her ice cream and juice as she was coming in from outside heat. Then the session began.

She hugged me tightly and started kissing my chest in standing position.

Then we started kissing DFk. She normally puts mango byte chock let. Which tastes good during DFK.

Then I sucked her boobs for a while her boobs are small which is a turnoff.

She is very aggressive though. Then we laid down on bed with both removing the clothes.

She started kissing my foot and sucking my thumb, she slowliy went op sucking my tool and also balls. Which went to for some time.

Then we started in miss and end up after 10-15 min in missionary.

Then we chatted for some time an agin we played a BF in my lappy.

We get aroused and I brought honey which she poured in my tool and started sucking it.

It was wonderful I finished second session with BJ and HJ.

Dude please let me know if any body tried simran the bulky one. What should be the cost and if possible PM me her contact or SP. I really felt bad with the attitude of PIMP.

Looks: 3/10.

Attitute: 10/10.

Damage: 3000 + 100 for auto.

I will repeatHi All,

I am new to Pune and want some spice in life. I read your post Tyamungi and the damage is quite reasonable for the service in Hadapsar. Can you please send me the contact number of the girl? I am all alone tonight and want to live it to the fullest. Anyone who has any contact in hadapsar area can send me the info; damage should not be on higher side though.

Thanks guys in advance.

SM

PuneSam
05-17-13, 16:54
Guys,

I am new to Pune and staying alone here. Have my place in hadapsar and want some fun tonight. Can anyone share info on any PIMP or direct contact? I am a little tight on budget and would appreciate if you share medium budget profiles.

Thanks,

SM

PuneSam
05-17-13, 17:23
Hi,

Has anyone checked her out. Posted on Locanto and is expecting gentlemanly conduct with the cash.

See seems independent although more often than not she has to have a local guy. Here is her post :

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_162248478/hotgirl-Brazilian-model-catering-to-only-upscale-gentelman.htmlHi Ashwinder,

Don't go by locanto posts. The pic are not always true. I can say as I have tried it in Delhi.

These posts are all of agencies and they charge not less than 10K for a session.

Direct contacts are welcome as they are cheaper and negotiable.

SachinHot
05-17-13, 17:41
Superb reply dude. Gud 1, it was direct dil se. In previous, reports you were discussing of some gal on FB. Was here name vineeta or tanu4ulove or tanu sharma? I don't know what her actual name was but thanks 2u while searching on fb i typed "SEX IN PUNE" and I met with this person frm mumbai . He says he is fucking around hi- class womens/married/divorced/single gals for 7 yrs n he gave me 2 gem of married womens references in KP n other in Kalyani nagar.he mailed me pics of them n they r amazing . very very sexy in looks. But this person is selling me contacts of both of them. He mailed me many pics of them and is asking some amount for it. He said he had got there reference frm some escorts agency. N he has fucked both of these. One of ladies name is suzanne. I dnt understand if I should trust this guy and pay for him 2 get there contacts or no, because its my first interaction wid him. Has any one availed serviced of any married womens in her 25's named suzanne from Kalyani Nagar or KP . I jst worry that i should not be conned by this guy as he is asking for 2.5K upfront hence was asking ur help guys if u had any such experience, he says total expenditure for me will only be 2.5K as he has settings done with these womens . I am confused if I should pay him n get contacts or noIn previous, reports you were discussing of some gal on FB. Was here name vineeta or tanu4ulove or tanu sharma? I don't know what her actual name was but thanks 2u while searching on fb I typed "SEX IN PUNE" and I met with this person frm Mumbai. He says he is fucking around hi- class womens / married / divorced / single gals for 7 yrs and he gave me 2 gem of married womens references in KP and other in Kalyani nagar. He mailed me pics of them and they are amazing. Very very sexy in looks. But this person is selling me contacts of both of them. He mailed me many pics of them and is asking some amount for it. He said he had got there reference frm some escorts agency. N he has fucked both of these. One of ladies name is suzanne. I dnt understand if I should trust this guy and pay for him 2 get there contacts or no, because its my first interaction wid him. Has any one availed serviced of any married womens in her 25's named suzanne from Kalyani Nagar or KP. I jst worry that I should not be conned by this guy as he is asking for 2. 5K upfront hence was asking your help guys if you had any such experience, he says total expenditure for me will only be 2. 5K as he has settings done with these womens. I am confused if I should pay him and get contacts or no.

ShamSagar
05-17-13, 18:54
Thanks a lot I will update you on the same.

Not, Independent. Its an agency. She and Ritu saini have the same phone number listed. I once mass mailed around 9 "so claimed independent escort" to check who responds like angency. Based on the negotiation styles and I could guess all except Tanu Sharma and Elegant Princess were agencies. So watch out. My gut feeling is you will end up selecting girls from a white ritz, none of whom will be Sapna from the website.

Cheers, Ash

BoyPune
05-17-13, 20:09
I m fr Pune. Have few. Indep contacts. But unfortunately none of them working today for me.

Please help with best serv ice h / w contact. Gud in serv ise. Luks not matters much.

One with place prefered.

Boypune

Ashwinder
05-17-13, 22:39
Guys,

Have my place in hadapsar and want some fun tonight.A general query, are Amanora and Magarpatta City good complexes to bring girls for a couple of hours or even a whole day. Do independents / SPs generally agree to go / send their girls that far. Do escorts frequent Amanora / Magarpatta.

Specifically, I am looking for a place that I can rent as my place in Pune and bring girls there freely.

I want it to be in a place where people don't really bother about who fucks next door.

Awaiting opinions.

Ashwinder

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/021/0/b/HP_Beastiary___Ashwinder_by_sandelwood.jpg

Stun Gun
05-18-13, 04:50
Hi,

Has anyone checked her out. Posted on Locanto and is expecting gentlemanly conduct with the cash.Most of such posts will lead you to an automated reply, inviting you to subscribe to AFF, IFF and the like. At least, that is what is my experience!

Pratty69
05-18-13, 05:02
Hi All,

I have been very regular with Smita now and have shared her contacts with every one who asked me. I love her aggressive style. Real Sexed up babe.

Johnny was in mood yesterday. Called her. Agreed to meet at Vatas usual.

Started with DFK. She undressed me and pushed me on the bed. Started licking my entire body. Foot fetish with another finger of the foot in her pussy and rocking up and down. Licked all the body, foot, anal rimming and BBBJ. Rolled the condi and reverse cow girl. Afterwards a bit of tit fucking and finally BBBJ with CIM and swallow.

Then she offered massage. Full body massage ended with striking the tool and johnny was ready for the second round with BBBJ and anal rimming. Rolled up the condi and she again rode me with my tool deep inside her ass. Awesome anal. All through she was moaning. I started spanking and using hindi gaalis. That gives me a real high.

I asked her to get down on the knees and came on her boobs.

Awesome exp. And I have been fucking her for more than a year now (please refer to the FRs posted earlier)

Ratings:

Attitude: 12/10.

Service: 20/10.

Damages: 3k+1k (A. C. Room)

WIR: Any doubts?

PM me for more.

Pratty69

Sachiien06
05-18-13, 06:52
Hi all,

There is a website named Sampark Network claims to be a ISO certified 9001:2008 website country's largest friendship club charges from 1500- to 12000. Does anybody know anthing about this. Though I know that these kind of websites are just to lure us loot us, but wanted to cross check with you all guys.

Jaggs
05-18-13, 06:58
Most of such posts will lead you to an automated reply, inviting you to subscribe to AFF, IFF and the like. At least, that is what is my experience!Yeah Absolutely,

I tried just mailing her just to check and in response I got a mail immediately within seconds asking me to join AFF. Replied her back to F* off.

Thrusting Rod
05-18-13, 09:31
In previous, reports you were discussing of some gal on FB. Was here name vineeta or tanu4ulove or tanu sharma? I don't know what her actual name was but thanks 2u while searching on fb I typed "SEX IN PUNE" and I met with this person frm Mumbai. He says he is fucking around hi- class womens / married / divorced / single gals for 7 yrs and he gave me 2 gem of married womens references in KP and other in Kalyani nagar. He mailed me pics of them and they are amazing. Very very sexy in looks. But this person is selling me contacts of both of them. He mailed me many pics of them and is asking some amount for it. He said he had got there reference frm some escorts agency. N he has fucked both of these. One of ladies name is suzanne. I dnt understand if I should trust this guy and pay for him 2 get there contacts or no, because its my first interaction wid him. Has any one availed serviced of any married womens in her 25's named suzanne from Kalyani Nagar or KP. I jst worry that I should not be conned by this guy as he is asking for 2. 5K upfront hence was asking your help guys if you had any such experience, he says total expenditure for me will only be 2. 5K as he has settings done with these womens. I am confused if I should pay him and get contacts or no.Do not pay! It is a con for sure.

SeriousSam
05-18-13, 09:36
Hey friends,

Finally got thru NIBM ctc on Naina, tried fixing her up on Wednesday but couldn't make it so finally had some action wid her on Friday, the name Naina sounds sexy believe me I was totally upset on the first sight of her, she was short and quite fat, she is fair has good boobs but has too big a tummy, well I don't like such gals but I thought everything should be tried thinking she would be in good service. As already she had made me wait for one hour as she had not left her office. Well went into the room she does a lot of talking speaks good english, so spoke to her for 15 mins. Finally started some action she asked what I liked in sex I replied her DFK and balls to be licked and from her look I could make out she doesn't like it. Finally we started some action she did a little kissin not deep which was a turn off for me, she licked my chest and gave me a good boob massage on my penis which aroused me I licked her nipples and she gave a good lick on my penis. Say after 20 mins of kissin her body which was clean and clear I got into missionary but her tummy was so big that I couldn't reach her face to kiss her neck or boobs while fucking her after some thrusts I came. I wouldn't rate her as I was not satisfied much with her, for people who like plump babes rather fat babes she could be a good game she has her own flat and you can spend somme good 2 hours there, the flat is clean also the bathrooms and she offers coke also to drink. She charged 4k for the session I found it heavy tried to bargain but I was in no mood of argument so gave it and finished the job and left.

Regds.

SS

Srik2033
05-18-13, 10:25
Hi Friends,

Could you provide the suggestions on Sampark Network.

Need to confirm geuinue or Not.

Hi all,

There is a website named Sampark Network claims to be a ISO certified 9001:2008 website country's largest friendship club charges from 1500- to 12000. Does anybody know anthing about this. Though I know that these kind of websites are just to lure us loot us, but wanted to cross check with you all guys.

Nave1111
05-18-13, 20:37
Hello can you pm me the details I have few deep contacts of MP which provide nkd massg.

Hey friends,

Finally got thru NIBM ctc on Naina, tried fixing her up on Wednesday but couldn't make it so finally had some action wid her on Friday, the name Naina sounds sexy believe me I was totally upset on the first sight of her, she was short and quite fat, she is fair has good boobs but has too big a tummy, well I don't like such gals but I thought everything should be tried thinking she would be in good service. As already she had made me wait for one hour as she had not left her office. Well went into the room she does a lot of talking speaks good english, so spoke to her for 15 mins. Finally started some action she asked what I liked in sex I replied her DFK and balls to be licked and from her look I could make out she doesn't like it. Finally we started some action she did a little kissin not deep which was a turn off for me, she licked my chest and gave me a good boob massage on my penis which aroused me I licked her nipples and she gave a good lick on my penis. Say after 20 mins of kissin her body which was clean and clear I got into missionary but her tummy was so big that I couldn't reach her face to kiss her neck or boobs while fucking her after some thrusts I came. I wouldn't rate her as I was not satisfied much with her, for people who like plump babes rather fat babes she could be a good game she has her own flat and you can spend somme good 2 hours there, the flat is clean also the bathrooms and she offers coke also to drink. She charged 4k for the session I found it heavy tried to bargain but I was in no mood of argument so gave it and finished the job and left.

Regds.

SS

Newbee Joy
05-18-13, 21:09
Had a great experience with Smita (third time) yesterday at Saudagar. Her attitude to serve you is just great. Lookwise 3/10. Also not much educated and can be manipulated easily.

Stratling fact she told me about one person who regulalry advertises her here is he gets her free after every 3 clients tell her his name. When he offered her this deal first, she refused and then this story of herpes was built up, np clients and so she agreed for the deal.

Now he pumps her free.

Even though I felt she was telling me the truth, I may be wrong so didn't want to mention any name.

Cheers

Logicalpm
05-18-13, 23:38
Hi all

It is not something new but still I want to share this with everyone so that our friends at ISG, if at all are tempted to deal with Tanu Sharma then they will be aware of the reality behind.

I was moderately active in Pune forum before my departure to Germany in last Dec. Due to the home work done at that time and also from the information by good friend like Stun Gun, I was very well aware that independent escort is a myth (especially in Pune). Most of these so called independent escort sites are nothing but a big racket the escort agencies.

However in last six months I have seen remarkable increase in the number of PUNE independent escort pages and hence decided to try my luck once again.

Yesterday as I was in Pune after a very long period, I contacted almost 20-25 so called independent escorts. Any site where direct phone number is given is surely and middle man & hence selected only the sites where initial contact is only through mail. Once you mail them there is routine question and answer session, like which hotel, how long, the pictures are mine, Don't worry I am really an independent etc. After that initial confidence building, generally there comes the stage of revealing the phone number.

AS soon as you talk to the contact person on phone anyone can easily make out whether it is a real independent one or agency. In spite of all this wisdom when I spoke to Tanu Sharma, I was totally fooled by her excellent English speaking ability and the confidence in her voice. She made me believe that she is a truly a working woman and have her own flat in Viman Nagar. She is doing this for extra money and sounded like she is worried about her neighbors knowing about it.

SO I decided to go ahead and deal was done for 12K for 2hrs at her own flat at Viman Nagar. After reaching there some servant looking boy opened the door. I was surprised to see any third persons present in that house. But slowly the usual drama unfolded in front of me like Madam has to go out in emergency, wait for some time or why don't you see someone else I can get some fresh stock for you etc etc etc. The choice was so awful that I wouldn't have touch them even if they would have come free. Hence I left her place without any action.

After some time the lady to whom I was talking on phone call and apologized for not being able to come due to medical emergency. Also to compensate the breach of trust she offered a very well know page 3 model. But she was quoting a phenomenally high amount (70K for night). Finally I have to say Fuck Off to her.

Thus after wasting one more evening to night I re learned the lesson which I knew in past

Ashwinder
05-19-13, 02:45
Most of such posts will lead you to an automated reply, inviting you to subscribe to AFF, IFF and the like. At least, that is what is my experience!Yes it does lead to AFF.

RAJ7826
05-19-13, 03:28
Hi all

It is not something new but still I want to share this with everyone so that our friends at ISG, if at all are tempted to deal with Tanu Sharma then they will be aware of the reality behind.

I was moderately active in Pune forum before my departure to Germany in last Dec. Due to the home work done at that time and also from the information by good friend like Stun Gun, I was very well aware that independent escort is a myth (especially in Pune). Most of these so called independent escort sites are nothing but a big racket the escort agencies.

However in last six months I have seen remarkable increase in the number of PUNE independent escort pages and hence decided to try my luck once again.

Yesterday as I was in Pune after a very long period, I contacted almost 20-25 so called independent escorts. Any site where direct phone number is given is surely and middle man & hence selected only the sites where initial contact is only through mail. Once you mail them there is routine question and answer session, like which hotel, how long, the pictures are mine, Don't worry I am really an independent etc. After that initial confidence building, generally there comes the stage of revealing the phone number.

AS soon as you talk to the contact person on phone anyone can easily make out whether it is a real independent one or agency. In spite of all this wisdom when I spoke to Tanu Sharma, I was totally fooled by her excellent English speaking ability and the confidence in her voice. She made me believe that she is a truly a working woman and have her own flat in Viman Nagar. She is doing this for extra money and sounded like she is worried about her neighbors knowing about it.

SO I decided to go ahead and deal was done for 12K for 2hrs at her own flat at Viman Nagar. After reaching there some servant looking boy opened the door. I was surprised to see any third persons present in that house. But slowly the usual drama unfolded in front of me like Madam has to go out in emergency, wait for some time or why don't you see someone else I can get some fresh stock for you etc etc etc. The choice was so awful that I wouldn't have touch them even if they would have come free. Hence I left her place without any action.

After some time the lady to whom I was talking on phone call and apologized for not being able to come due to medical emergency. Also to compensate the breach of trust she offered a very well know page 3 model. But she was quoting a phenomenally high amount (70K for night). Finally I have to say Fuck Off to her.

Thus after wasting one more evening to night I re learned the lesson which I knew in pastExactly the same kind of events with the so called independent Tannu. I just returned home after this KLPD. Only difference is, you went to that place and I booked a 5 star hotel and wasted money, whole night. As many of us thinking she is not independent. What she had told me is that, the website is run by her husband who is a software engineer. So stay away! Also she always carry her BB phone and responds to customers by herself on I'm or phone so that everybody thinks that she is independent! I know her actual last name as she only booked hotel for me and I believe hotel guys books the room only upon providing I'd proof. Also I know her ICICI bank a / see number and on whose name that a / see is there as I have transferred money to her a / see for hotel booking. If anybody requires the same, please PM me, I can provide. Nobody should get KLPD like me as it is really hard earned money! I had never spend this much money on anything till now.

Nvadi0510
05-19-13, 06:32
Hi,

See seems independent although more often than not she has to have a local guy. Here is her post :

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_162248478/hotgirl-Brazilian-model-catering-to-only-upscale-gentelman.htmlAnyone with "dot" in her name is fake and spam. Don't go for it. Also impossible that Brazil woman will be here.

Travis555
05-19-13, 08:11
Hi All,

I have been very regular with Smita now and have shared her contacts with every one who asked me. I love her aggressive style. Real Sexed up babe.

Pratty69I agree with Pratty69. She does rock. Excellent service. Pratty thanks for the PM and her contact. Had an excellent session with her for 3 hours. She does not rush you and makes sure you enjoy and are satisfied. Totally VFM.

Travis555

Member #4440
05-19-13, 08:51
Friend after long time I have been writing. Means mishap of corporate lady.

Had been at Akurdi yesterday for some work. Called Smita whether she is available or not was ready to came there. She knows a lodge at Pimpri chowk. I finished my work at 6 pm before she had been traveling from Versha as she had another funk there. I met her at PMPL stop.

Stun Gun
05-19-13, 09:03
It is not something new but still I want to share this with everyone so that our friends at ISG, if at all are tempted to deal with Tanu Sharma then they will be aware of the reality behind.---You are the man LPM. You really explore the leads to their logical conclusion, true to your ISG handle! I also remember the way you had investigated Elegant Princess, using a 2nd mobile & all that! :cool:

Cheers,

Member #4440
05-19-13, 14:21
Near IDBI bank ATM bought three orange vodka as she likes it for hangout. We went towards chafekar chow road just 100 mtr from Pimpri chowk at right hand side a hospital board. It was on first floor and lodge is at 2 nd floor. I PAID 6k for two hrs.

Inside room we undressed she had come from Versha and heat so we took shower. Then we made drink as I wanted to hangout we took all liquior. She became horny and wanted hardcore. After BJ and anal ramming I fucked hard anal fuck.

Nave1111
05-19-13, 15:33
Can you please give me the details, in return.

I can provide you sp nos. Near Shivar garden road, he has nice collection.

Near IDBI bank ATM bought three orange vodka as she likes it for hangout. We went towards chafekar chow road just 100 mtr from Pimpri chowk at right hand side a hospital board. It was on first floor and lodge is at 2 nd floor. I PAID 6k for two hrs.

Inside room we undressed she had come from Versha and heat so we took shower. Then we made drink as I wanted to hangout we took all liquior. She became horny and wanted hardcore. After BJ and anal ramming I fucked hard anal fuck.

Stun Gun
05-20-13, 07:51
--- There is a SP Vineet Chetri. If you can get his digits, he has several independent Call Centre kids. His last digits are 597. All the best.Hi TR,

Thanks to your valuable inputs, I have chanced upon this guy's number, ending 5597, on internet. :D

May I post further hints to his number on open forum?

Considering your liking to share / help freely, I think you will permit. Waiting for your reply. :)

Thrusting Rod
05-20-13, 08:13
Hi TR,

Thanks to your valuable inputs, I have chanced upon this guy's number, ending 5597, on internet. .

May I post further hints to his number on open forum?

Considering your liking to share / help freely, I think you will permit. Waiting for your reply. .Of course you may! That dude really manages this stuff well! And fellow members, remember, every time you strike pay dirt, take a pic & contact number. And do share.

Rajendx
05-20-13, 11:44
Costs / damages please.Planning to visit Anna's den today. Directions please.

RajKunna
05-20-13, 12:16
If you want continue your life cool don't go Budhuwarpeth.

Stun Gun
05-21-13, 04:54
Of course you may! That dude really manages this stuff well! And fellow members, remember, every time you strike pay dirt, take a pic & contact number. And do share.Thanks TR, for the permission.

Guys, get to the contact of Riya on GD. That most probably is this SP's number. :cool:

SeriousSam
05-21-13, 10:13
Thanks TR, for the permission.

Guys, get to the contact of Riya on GD. That most probably is this SP's number. :cool:Sg, I figured out vineet chetri number is with me already but with the name of suraj and seems to be nepali operating from KP area. So will try him soon and will find out wether he has that kind of collection

Hammer893
05-21-13, 12:10
good afternoon fellow mongers!

just came back after visiting the famous spa in kp as recommended by a few fellow members.

the massuese was not short, cute and sweet as normal thai girls are, however she was tall and well built.

took a thai massage and realized she was very strong and i loved it unlike the puny massueses.

she was all the while mumbling to herself which was a bit distracting and little annoying.

i asked her for extras she said yes, but only provides hand massage (on the private parts). i said can she remove the top and bra, initially she declined and on insistance threw a bomb saying 5k. i said sorry too much. i realised that she will not do anything more than a hj as she also refused to do massage outside the parlour at any private venue. she also said that she knows that outside it is not massage. hehehe

finally i asked her if i can atleast feel her during the hj. she was very hesitant but sweet talked her into it.

she agreed for 1k for a hj with me feeling her. i purposefully put my hand inside her top, to which she resisted strongly but then when i showed more sweet talk she let me feel her nipples.

came withing 3-4 mins. her hj was a absolutely therapeutic. she massaged the balls, then pinched lightly in certain areas and which actually aroused me.

i got a very funny response, when i asked her, where she learnt the technique and she said with a friend.

she also said,"i do this only for you, normally this massage cost much more". i was like "oh really" (sarcastically),"thank you so much".

finally the result:

girl's looks: 6/10.

girl's attitude: 5/10 (too much mumbling and too much resistance, when she is already knows what she is doing)

real massage: 7/10 (good strenght)

big ben massage: 7/10.

damage: 2k + 1k = 3k

SummerTime1985
05-21-13, 21:09
Hello all.

Visiting Dapoli and Murud Jangira on this weekend.

Any action in these areas? Or may be any massage centres or spas offering extras.

Thanks in advance

DjDall1980
05-21-13, 22:44
Hi,

Guys I m eager to Take Experience at BP. Any good site suggestions? Any special building / location?

DjDall1980
05-21-13, 22:50
Though I don't know exactly the result but I would like to be thair. Your pre exp?

Stun Gun
05-22-13, 06:26
--- Guys, get to the contact of Riya on GD. That, most probably is this SP's number. :cool:Many have PMed me that this may not be his number. I also had said "most probably".

Any one here with sufficient risk appetite to explore?

CoolPuneGuest
05-22-13, 08:51
Delayed FR, during my last month visit to Pune, called well known SP digits ending with '00' in afternoon & asked for availability in the night at 10 for ST 2hrs. He assured to provide best CG & demanded 5K. I asked him to provide me best GFE option & from my side I offered 6K for that. As I was not sure about Pune SP's so called him at 6pm & asked him to send image first, he was a little bit confused & I think doing some deal with other person for Russian, saying it is not possible to send the Russian at your place etc. Etc. To me, I reminded him that I'm other person, then he realized & told me that he will send the image soon. After number of reminders, at last he sent images at 9pm. I was surprised to see the girls just third grade, I straight way refused & asked him to provide some better option. He behaved not well & told me that he don't have other option, If I don't like, leave it. It was just KLPD as I were in great mood on that day & it was my last night at Pune. Already It was 10pm. I tried another 2-3 known SP's, being weekend all were with empty hands. Then I called some new SP ref. From Lecanto name Rjs. He agreed to provide good stuff with GFE& deal was fixedat6K with 1 BJ & 2 Pops. My condition was to talk with girl before she arrives at my hotel. Soon I got a call from the bird told her name Jsmn (trade name from V'ngr orgnl name was sn*a) & I wanted to confirm from her about the deal. She told me that she was asked to do 1 BJ & 1 Pops, she never tells lie, kindly confirm from SP. I again called the SP & he again confirmed me that the girl will fulfill the promise, just take it smoothly. As Jonny was eager so I had given green signal to Jsmn to come. After reaching near my hotel, she requested me to come down & take her to my room. I saw her from some distance, looking just OK, not of my choice. I was little bit confused, whether to take it or not, but lost before Jonny & called her to come with me. By first impression, she was looking some decent one, a little bit worried for LE, but after we got in lift, she became happy to see that no one had asked me for taking her to my room. After taking money & a little chit chat she came directly to business & started using third grade language of this trade. I was expecting some GFE & decent time, what happened? Was unable to digest, I tried to convince her that I'm not that type of Guy & want just GFE. She told me that she can only enjoy in this way. Finished with some mechanical BJ / CBJ & one shot, I sent her back after 1 hr. In between I was getting calls from first SP, but didn't picked up his mobile. This was another bad experience with Pune SP. I don't know, why it happens to me, due to bad luck, bad selection or otherwise. I request the seniors to give me some hints / digits of some good / reliable SP as I'm again visiting Pune in last week. I'the already requested the seniors before my last visit, but didn't get response.

CPG

Thrusting Rod
05-22-13, 23:21
I request the seniors to give me some hints / digits of some good / reliable SP as I'm again visiting Pune in last week. I'the already requested the seniors before my last visit, but didn't get response.CPGSeems genuine to me! What do you think Stungun?

Thrusting Rod
05-22-13, 23:28
Many have PMed me that this may not be his number. I also had said "most probably".

Any one here with sufficient risk appetite to explore?Well! I will clarify. That is not the correct number. The GD lady / Girl referred by Stun Gun is not connected even remotely with Chetri!

Mndena
05-23-13, 02:04
Thanks to seniors for the location hint (hindi newspaper).

Last week I was at MP near Kulkarni petrol pump. Paid 500 at desk then the lady called two more girls for choice including her. Chosen a fair short a average girl other 2 are below average. Went inside stared with powder massage. Massage last for not even for 10 min. Then the lady asked me for extras. B2B was for 3k, singapori frenchy BJ (never heard before) was for 4k & FS for 4. 5K. I said rates are too high. In the beginning she said go for FS & I promise you that you will feel like haven & you will keep on coming here for me. I negotiated to 4K still too high but surrendered for Jhony. Frenchi & B2B was good then missionary at the end fished with CIM with cover CBJ. Boobs were firm but bad thing which I never compromise was no kissing or DFK allowed (can't imagine).

Well I am desperate to visit MP near ABC, can some body mention last 2 digits contact number from newspaper from this MP. I am planing to visit next week then FR my next experience.

Bond Bond
05-23-13, 12:10
Hi Hammer893,

Sounds interesting. Am new to ISG and would like to explore this spa. Can you share the exact location. Landmark etc.

Good Afternoon Fellow mongers!

Just came back after visiting the famous spa in KP as recommended by a few fellow members.

The massuese was not short...

Rajendx
05-23-13, 18:16
Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Solapur in the weekend, any leads / info?

Please suggest.

MysticMind
05-23-13, 19:19
I finally had chance to check out Pratty's Smita. She is quite a professional indeed. I did expect her to be bit younger, but she seemed like 40ish or so. In fact, she was way too professional for me. I usually get ticked off when I get asked direct questions like 'service mein kya kya chahiye aapko'. It takes me away from expecting any GFE. But if you only care about the 'business', and not the gentle and romantic (I. E, qualitative) side of things, she wasn't a bad deal at all. Ask her to do any of the standard 'items', and she was game. Absolutely no inhibitions. Including some yucky anal stuff. For my taste though, like I said, she was little too professional. I donot regret it much, but I'm going to be hunting for bit younger, GFE type encounters next, even at bit higher damage. In the process though, I did come across a hotel guy's contact who seemed promising for conducting some future business. He mentioned that once in a while they do have foreigner guests who also provide services for money, will need to keep pinging him for better meat, I suppose.

Attitude : 9/10.

Beauty : 6/10.

Hygiene : 5/10.

Damage : 3k ST+1. 2k accomodation.

WIR : probably not, unless john gets too despo

MysticMind
05-23-13, 19:23
Many have PMed me that this may not be his number. I also had said "most probably".

Any one here with sufficient risk appetite to explore?I am planning on doing some exploring w / IT / BPO crowd providers. Will keep you folks posted if I come across some good leads. If someone already has explored this segment, please spread the enlightenment via PMs. Thanks in advance!

Thrusting Rod
05-23-13, 19:31
I request the seniors to give me some hints / digits of some good / reliable SP as I'm again visiting Pune in last week. I'the already requested the seniors before my last visit, but didn't get response. CPGWithout PM facility, it is next to impossible to help you, at least for Pune. In Mumbai, you could be helped, but for Pune I don't think that is possible.

CoolPuneGuest
05-24-13, 07:40
Without PM facility, it is next to impossible to help you, at least for Pune. In Mumbai, you could be helped, but for Pune I don't think that is possible.Thanks a lot TR bro, happy to read your comments, atleast you seniors tried to help, soon I will go for PM & again request you for help,

Regards,

CPG

RajKunna
05-24-13, 07:58
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sachiien06
05-24-13, 13:17
Today Johnny was too desperate so decided to try some at anna's den at saswad road this is the other lodge not shrimant lodge but owned by same anna. As I had met this anna in my last visit but could have a session as I have to leave suddenly due to a urgent call. Today been there at 2pm and asked anna to show some chicks. He showed me 1 chick which I had seen last time and asked him to show some more, then he asked me to wait for 20 mins as they were busy till then I spent some time with anna chit chatting. After half an hour he showed me 3 chicks from which I selected one and went inside the room but as I was about to shut the door I saw a short but attractive girl passing by. She was good, attarctive than the one I had selected so immediately my mind changed and I went to anna and said I have changed my mind and I want the the other one. He was a bit reluctant but gave up and I took the one I liked. Well went into the room I asked her name and she said zubeda ans she is from Burma. Does not know hindi speak only a few words. It was difficult to understand what she said. After introduction she immediately came close to me and started touching my chest and kissing me. Then I took hold of her and gave a kiss on her lip. Then she laid down on the bed and ask me too. But as she had finished one session I asked to have a bath together which she agreed immediately. Then she undressed me and vice-versa. As I mentioned she was short so I lifted her and took her o the bathroom where we both had a loving session along with bath. She said I have a very good body and specially my chest she was continuously touching my chest and kissing it. Then v came back to bed and then she gave me a DFK and I started playing with her tight melons. They were really good you can see in the attached pic. As johnny was getting aroused she got hold of my dick and gave me a BBJJ which was a good surprise for me. I didn't even ask her for but she was vry happy and continued. We had a foreplay for few mins and then as johnny was getting despo I put in her pussy and after few mins took a break holding it in her pussy. Then I asked for a dog shot which she happily agreed and she was moaning. After fucking her some thrust I came. I had brought a chocolate for her which she enjoyed and repeatedly said maja aya, maja aya. She said this till I left her room and asked me to bring 2 choclates next time and even took a promise from me for that. So overall it was a very good session, tight boobs, good body, good response.

Looks-7/10.

Body-8/10.

Service-8/10.

Damage-1300-+100tips=1400-

SameerPune
05-24-13, 14:10
Hello Everyone,

This forum is really nice. I am new to Pune. I have contact with an independent and was looking to go with her. Could you please provide the information about some safe places (lodge)? Would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Sachiien06
05-24-13, 17:31
Go to Varsha Lodge its safe and good. Its in Mangalwar Peth nearby Pune Rly stn.

Hello Everyone,

This forum is really nice. I am new to Pune. I have contact with an independent and was looking to go with her. Could you please provide the information about some safe places (lodge)? Would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Hammer893
05-25-13, 07:09
Hey BB,

Get PM facility. Cannot send you infor without the same. If you want info without PM, then RTFF.

Cheers.

Hi Hammer893,

Sounds interesting. Am new to ISG and would like to explore this spa. Can you share the exact location. Landmark etc.

Hammer893
05-25-13, 07:20
Dear Sameer,

Safe places are 4star+ hotels, where you have taken a room and noone asks questions as one can also be visiting the restaurant or bar.

Safe place is where the girl can walk in and noone asks questions.

If you want a lodge, then you have to take a girl from a know SP, who may be directly or indirectly connected to the lodge.

However, you can also read about a lot of lodges on the way to Mumbai. There are many FRs regarding the same, so I suggest RTFF.

But to get a better understanding of the locations, you will have to get PM facility as no member in his right mind is going to share real names of places on the open forum.

Hope you can take a hint from here onwards.

Wish you a mongering success.

Cheers.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Hammer893
05-25-13, 08:21
Dear Sachiien,

Good on you buddy!

Happy to know you had a good time with the Burmese chick.

1. DISCRETION:

However, just to remind, you that the whole purpose of the forum to maintain discretion and no one must disclose the real names of lodges or hotels as it may invite LE's unwanted attention.

Please take note of the following two FRs by Thrusting Rod and Abhi 2526.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune/page15

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune/page14

If you still want to continue uninterrupted mongering then please maintain your discretion. Though the reason for the raid in Pune was a total different reason, it is better to be out of the limelight.

2. CHOCOLATE:

Next time use the chocolate during the session, I am sure yourself and the babe will enjoy even more.

Cheers

====================================================

Greetings everyone,

I don't know where Hammer893 got this idea, but he is incorrect.

Members ARE permitted to post the names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of lodges, hotels, and any other venue that is open to the public.

Members ARE NOT permitted to post the real names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of individuals.

Thanks,

Jackson

SameerPune
05-25-13, 10:03
Thanks Sachin.

SameerPune
05-25-13, 10:10
Dear Hammer,

Thanks for the help. Frankly speaking, I don't have that much budget to go in a 4star+ hotel, that's why I asked for the help in this forum. Anyways, I will activate the subscription ASAP so that I can get some more help from the senior fellows. Appreciate your time and suggestions.

Safe places are 4star+ hotels, where you have taken a room and noone asks questions as one can also be visiting the restaurant or bar.

Evvn223
05-25-13, 10:19
Good Afternoon Fellow mongers!

Just came back after visiting the famous spa in KP...Please give some hint about SPA. I wanted to take service from such tall & Strong lady

Abhijeet25
05-25-13, 13:32
However, just to remind, you that the whole purpose of the forum to maintain discretion and no one must disclose the real names of lodges or hotels as it may invite LE's unwanted attention.Frankly speaking we do have the PM facility for that purpose only. Disclosing the name and the location of the lodge on an open forum is not at all a good idea and that puts everybody at risk.

Sachiien06: Dude I am glad that you had a great time with the Burmese chick and also a very nicely written FR. Going forward please use the PM facility for sharing the name and the location. Also as Hammer suggested, next time use the chocolate during the session that would indeed take your session to a different level all together.

Greetings everyone,

I don't know where Abhi2526 got this idea, but he is incorrect.

Members ARE permitted to post the names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of lodges, hotels, and any other venue that is open to the public.

Members ARE NOT permitted to post the real names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of individuals.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jaideep
05-25-13, 15:32
Exactly the same kind of events with the so called independent Tannu. I just returned home after this KLPD. Only difference is, you went to that place and I booked a 5 star hotel and wasted money, whole night. As many of us thinking she is not independent. What she had told me is that, the website is run by her husband who is a software engineer. So stay away! Also she always carry her BB phone and responds to customers by herself on I'm or phone so that everybody thinks that she is independent! I know her actual last name as she only booked hotel for me and I believe hotel guys books the room only upon providing I'd proof. Also I know her ICICI bank a / see number and on whose name that a / see is there as I have transferred money to her a / see for hotel booking. If anybody requires the same, please PM me, I can provide. Nobody should get KLPD like me as it is really hard earned money! I had never spend this much money on anything till now.I am from Mumbai and was planning to meet Tannu Sharma in Pune next weekend.

She has agreed on 8k for 2 hrs but now from the post of all of you guys it seems that she is an escort coordinator.

I was planning to book a 4* hotel for this. Guys please advise.

Admin
05-25-13, 18:32
However, just to remind, you that the whole purpose of the forum to maintain discretion and no one must disclose the real names of lodges or hotels as it may invite LE's unwanted attention.Greetings everyone,

I don't know where Hammer893 got this idea, but he is incorrect.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hammer893
05-25-13, 18:51
Dear Administrator,

I have said exactly what you have mentioned.

If you have read my FR properly, I only stated that the "real names" must not be put on the open forum.

Did I say something different according to you?

Frankly speaking we do have the PM facility for that purpose only. Disclosing the name and the location of the lodge on an open forum is not at all a good idea and that puts everybody at risk.

Sachiien06: Dude I am glad that you had a great time with the Burmese chick and also a very nicely written FR. Going forward please use the PM facility for sharing the name and the location. Also as Hammer suggested, next time use the chocolate during the session that would indeed take your session to a different level all together.

Greetings everyone,

Members ARE Permitted to post the names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of lodges, hotels, and any other venue that is open to the public.

Members ARE NOT Permitted to post the real names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of individuals.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hammer893
05-25-13, 19:03
With due respect, I guess that you both have misunderstood Abhi2526 and myself.

We are not against put names, address (directions) and contact numbers on the open forum.

In India, the LE are more like scavengers by implying any law onto fellow monger and portray them as criminals and extract money to keep the fake encounter under raps.

What we suggested was a prevention, which better than the cure. We just suggested that members not put the "Real Names" on the open forum as in India the LE culture is different than any other country where the LE can just declare mongering as illegal to be able extort money from our members.

So we are just cautioning our friends, to cut down the risk.

Hope you understand.

Frankly speaking we do have the PM facility for that purpose only. Disclosing the name and the location of the lodge on an open forum is not at all a good idea and that puts everybody at risk.

Greetings everyone,

Members ARE Permitted to post the names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of lodges, hotels, and any other venue that is open to the public.

Members ARE NOT Permitted to post the real names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of individuals.

Thanks,

Jackson

Logicalpm
05-25-13, 20:07
. planning to meet Tannu Sharma in Pune .agreed on 8k for 2 hrs .please advise.Hi Jaideep.

She is just a coordinator. Do not go by her fluent English over phone, and don't expect any special quality. She provides a very average (bellow average) stuff which comes from Mumbai or B'lore for 30 to 40 K for 1 or 2 week on contract. Such girls are available in Mumbai for 3k for ST or 7K for Night.

So it is up to your desperation level.

LPM

Jaggs
05-25-13, 22:53
Finally got a chance with Smita today. Thanks to all the detailed reports in the forum, if I had not read about her service I would have gone back. Took her to famous hotel in Mpeth. She was very open to everything and very sweet to talk to. Started with DFK. After that moved to French service. She is amazing with her tongue and very aggressive as well, though her moaning is very fake, still loved it. She moved on to Anal rimming and then we moved onto our first shot. I took her missionary and finished in 5 mmins. Then we took a wash and after that she massaged my body a bit which was amazing and then started the BBBJ. It was real amazing, she is very aggressive, she actually bit me on my tool, which was a turn on.

Many thanks to the seniors for sharing the contact.

Report:

Looks: 3/10 (Looks to be in late 30s)

Service: 10/10.

Damage: 3k +1k (hotel room)

RAJ7826
05-26-13, 03:26
So it is up to your desperation level.

LPMYou know the experience of two people. So its your discretion and desperation.

LoverboyJerico
05-26-13, 07:16
Dear Hammer, The LE Guys actually know all the places we talk about here, all lodges, all sites and all independent claiming websites and SP's. Its not that they don't know, its just that they are getting their share. So I don't think there is any major harm in putting real names and places as far as the girl you are talking about is a true blue independent. Cheers!

We are not against put names, address (directions) and contact numbers on the open forum.

In India, the LE are more like scavengers by implying any law onto fellow monger and portray them as criminals and extract money to keep the fake encounter under raps.

What we suggested was a prevention, which better than the cure. We just suggested that members not put the "Real Names" on the open forum as in India the LE culture is different than any other country where the LE can just declare mongering as illegal to be able extort money from our members.

Hope you understand.

Logicalpm
05-26-13, 07:51
Dear Hammer, The LE Guys actually know all the places we talk about here, all lodges, all sites and all independent claiming websites and SP's. Its not that they don't know, its just that they are getting their share. So I don't think there is any major harm in putting real names and places as far as the girl you are talking about is a true blue independent. Cheers!You are very right Loverboy. Just to add to your comment there are only limited 8-10 big fishes in this pond (in Pune). They have their contact / ties with the other big SPs in either other cities or on internet. Most of them are socially / politically / financially big names. All the other so many SPs we see or contact are just the level 2 or level 3 suppliers. When any one contacts a web site the information reaches these level2/3 SPs.

There are very few independents in Pune, and mostly they are in the very very close net. Also they operate for a short span of time may be 2. 4 years and then disappear.

I feel that the main purpose of this forum should be to disseminate the information about the openly available opportunities, and the common mistakes that one must avoid in dealing with them (like rate, location choice, quality etc). This can be done in open forum.

However the information regarding the independent should be strictly through the PM firstly to protect their privacy and secondly to protect them for disappearing due to unmanageable over response.

Off course this is my thought process. May be right or wrong but I was following it when I was active in Pune / Delhi forum.

LPM

RajivRaj
05-26-13, 13:10
Hi Seniors,

I am looking for upgrading myself for PM facility as recently got the credit card.

Please guide me how to pay & get myself upgraded.

Thanks in advance

RajivRaj
05-26-13, 13:14
Fellow Mongers.

Today I joined ISG.

It is Sunday and I have idle time. I am staying at the Decan area, Pune and would like to have some fun near area. Can anyone share some quality contacts?

I will share my experiences.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Jaideep
05-26-13, 14:48
You know the experience of two people. So its your discretion and desperation.Thank you guys for sharing precious info.

No point coming down to Pune for such Average stuff.

NicksRazz
05-26-13, 16:38
Hi,

I'm new here can I get the contact of Smitha?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Abhijeet25
05-26-13, 18:23

Hope you understand.With due respect to the Admin I would like to point out that we are not against sharing of information but suggesting to be more cautious while you do so. I think in a city where in a recent LE raid customers were not only arrested but their identity and professions were disclosed to the media, we cannot have the same yardstick. Many of us at that point of time mentioned that as per law that should not have happened. But in India LE can do any thing to extort money from you unless you have an influential and powerful person to back you up. I totally agree with LBJ when he says that LEs are aware of all the places and lodges. I had a conversation with Anna on the latest LE raids and I was told some startling facts. (I can share it through PM if anybody is interested).

Basically we are suggesting everybody to be more careful as nobody would want their name and profession to be printed in the next days newspaper.

CoolAndHard
05-26-13, 19:40
Hi all,

This is my first post in ISG, though I have been following this for quite few years and it helped me a lot to enjoy some good experience.

Few days back I visited the famous place in Mumbai Pune highway. Asked for hifi. It took some time as I was little early there. (around 11:30 morning).

But ultimately after waiting for an hour got 4 choices. Decided to go for most attractive one. Finalized the deal ST at 5. 5. After entering the room, it was a great time.

The girl did a nice CBJ and then I did some DATY. Had some foot fetish too. Once we both are excited, started the act. I usually take some more time. The act lasted for an hour with things like foot fetish and lots of DFK. Overall it was a good experience though little expensive.

Looks : 8/10

Attitude : 8/10

Total Damage: 5. 5 k + 100 = 5. 6 k.

WIR : Yes

RajivRaj
05-27-13, 06:12
Can anyone share some quality contacts?

I have PM facility.

I am new to Pune like to have some fun.

RajivRaj
05-27-13, 06:19
Use a good quality and unexpired condoms (expired ones are prone to break easier).

Before the use of condoms, unroll completely and check for any holes / aberrations / etc.

Keep extra condoms (you never know you might end up with a ho and her friend).

Wear it yourselves. At times, if the girls with long and sharp finger nails try to open the packet with condom and wear you the condom it can get bruised.

Non-circumcized folks, please pull back the foreskin before adorning with the sheath! Ensure you squeeze or hold the tip of the condom to clear air out of it.

Always hold on to the base ring of the condom before you pull out of the hole (after you cum) , this may prevent spilling out of your love juice.

One can use unlubricated and unused condom for giving oral sex!

Note that well lubricated condoms help the receiver and it helps the session go smoother and soother!

Unless it is an HJ, one condom for every action with an erection is my simple mantra!

RajivRaj
05-27-13, 06:29
Hi,

Got the details of Jenny from my regular SP. (Photo attached)

Asking 8K for 2Hrs session.

Can anybody help me weather had any past experience with the girl?

Seniors please advice.

Need to deal with her in this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

Rajendx
05-27-13, 06:32
Sorry for posting here, but WTF. Its not far.

Near Bus stand, Shivaji statue, a lane which is like a micro mini skirt, if Pune BP is a flow skirt.

Prices, no idea, did not try, though just drove around.

Should be very less.

I am too tired of paid sex and am trying the other angle.

Pune. Solapur isat4 hrs, for those who will use public transport, very easy, take a bus to Solapur, stay at any of the hotels on the cross roads where there is a Shivaji Statue, go into the lane which is opposite to the road connecting Bus stand.

LE wise, looks safe as I could see a LE vehicle but cops sitting inside and chilling.

Enjoy!

Sachiien06
05-27-13, 07:34
I know solapur better and my knowledge says that its not worth mongering nearby bus stand they are very low quality babes. I don't know about other locations as I have never tried for anything such.

Sorry for posting here, but WTF. Its not far.

Near Bus stand, Shivaji statue, a lane which is like a micro mini skirt, if Pune BP is a flow skirt.

Prices, no idea, did not try, though just drove around.

Should be very less.

I am too tired of paid sex and am trying the other angle.

Pune. Solapur isat4 hrs, for those who will use public transport, very easy, take a bus to Solapur, stay at any of the hotels on the cross roads where there is a Shivaji Statue, go into the lane which is opposite to the road connecting Bus stand.

LE wise, looks safe as I could see a LE vehicle but cops sitting inside and chilling.

Enjoy!

Hammer893
05-27-13, 16:03
Hello friends,

Today, was the day that Big Ben was only point toward the holes as he wanted get inside a few and would not listen.

I am always nervous to get to new places and since I was trying Anna's place for the first time. Got directions from a fellow monger, who was generous enough to give me proper directions as there are some changes happening around Anna's den and it is very difficult to get to identify the same.

So went there, Anna's assistant showed me only one girl who was a on the plumper side and the only one available as the other girl was busy with another client. My head was saying to come back later and Big Ben would not listen. Got in there and had a little chit chat and asked her name and where she is from. She is Muskaan form Bengal.

We undressed and she gave me a CBJ, ok types, not so great. Big Ben would not listen and stand in attention as he as a it upset to see the plump figure. However, I was pissed with him as he led me all the way here and was not listening. I gave him few jerks and shoves and beat him to stand up. Hehehe.

Finally he did and we did the deed in CG, Miss, doggie and ended in missionary. She was not very open and was very fussy and said that it hurts. That is another reason Big Ben did not stand up. However the hole was small and tight, so had a little bit of fun. But Big Ben did not want to go for second time, though it was available.

Girl: 4/10.

Attitude: 5/10.

Place: 5/10.

Experience: 4/10.

Damage: 1, 200 + 100 = 1, 300 (was allowed 2 shot, but could not go for the second one Big Ben was upset.)

He was so upset that he wanted a better experience and was again directing me another hole. Finally called up my SP in camp. He said there is new one. Went there and he showed me three. 3K. 5K and 8K. I said my budget is 3K but I want the 5k girl. He did not negotiate as he knows me well.

Girl was Riya from Bengal, but staying in Pune. A nice chirpy and naughty but also with some nakhras. Fair, seemed thin until she removed her top. Had a small paunch while was again a bit of a let down. However already had given the SP the money and went ahead.

Initially she was very co-operative even gave a nice CBJ. However, when I tried to enter her from behind in front of a full length mirror, she refused and showed confusion on her face. She said, this position is not possible, yours I big and comes all the way to the stomach. I got upset, hope Big Ben again should not go into 'Vishram', so I said lie on you back and I shall get in. Banged her hard for a while kind of removing my frustration of the day. Ended it all in 5mins and was on my way out.

Had a nice chit with the SP on the way out, had some joke and laughs and said he will let know when better stuff comes around.

Girl: 6/10 (attaching her pic)

Attitude: 6/10.

Place: 6/10.

Experience: 6/10.

Damage: 3K + 100 = 3, 100.

Cheers guys and happy mongering.

Abhijeet25
05-27-13, 17:15
Hi,

Got the details of Jenny from my regular SP. (Photo attached)

Asking 8K for 2Hrs session.

Can anybody help me weather had any past experience with the girl?

Seniors please advice.

Need to deal with her in this weekend.

Thanks in advance.Dude She looks really horny but what she is quoting is bit on the higher side. I think I would not mind paying 6k for her. Hope you have a great time with her and post your FR soon.

Abhijeet25
05-27-13, 17:27
So went there, Anna's assistant showed me only one girl who was a on the plumper side and the only one available as the other girl was busy with another client. My head was saying to come back later and Big Ben would not listen. Got in there and had a little chit chat and asked her name and where she is from. She is Muskaan form Bengal.Bro my apologies I should have informed you. This Saturday I went to Anna's Lodge and Daya the guy there showed me a Plump girl (I think she was your Muskaan) and was literally forcing me to take her by saying that she provides very good service. I declined it straight away then he took me to the first floor and and showed another chick who was good looking and had a good figure but was very busy watching TV. I asked if any one else was there to which he said there is one more but she is busy with a client. I told him that I will come after a while. But later when I reached, there were more than 20 labors and contractors standing infront of the lodge, so I came back.

MysticMind
05-28-13, 03:05
Has anyone noticed that the forum links are messed up for sometime now, or is it just me not looking / clicking in the right places?

Example 1: Clicking on 'View Original Post' should take you to original post, and it used to, but now it shows some list of posts and the original post is no where to be found there.

Example 2: Even while searching for xyz user's posts, you get list of posts in a 'summary' format, meaning each posts has initial 2-3 lines with a post's title as URL. Now when you click on the title to view full post, you get a page of posts where the post that you wanted to read in full is no where to be found.

I am almost sure that these used to work quite predictably in the past.

MysticMind
05-28-13, 18:21
Had a "pre" meeting w / an independent today w / contact received from one of the senior members. I wasn't sure they had concept of 'pre' meeting to discuss things out, check things out and only if it feels compatible, move on to the actual 'business' meeting. The last one I had called had bluntly said, [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Anyway, things are looking good so far, will post FR once the business meeting concludes. It seems like damage is going to be around 4k or so, just need to finalize the time / place etc.

Happy times to you all.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

WlfMan88
05-29-13, 17:45
Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to this forum. I am traveling back to Pune after a long time and would like to request some help from other members of this forum, especially the senior members. I just got the PM facility and would greatly appreciate any help from senior members in terms of contact information for reliable SPs for independent escorts. I will also do my own recon and post FRs once I am successful in getting services. As one of my previous post states, I used to know certain massage places in Pune that offered good service, but that was three or four years ago.

Thanks

Vishal90
05-31-13, 04:04
Planning to visit Rajnandini health care. At Mantri market, hadapsar has any one visited. They offer massage at 700 bugs and s* services too.

Should I go?

SeriousSam
05-31-13, 07:59
Hi fellow members,

How are you guys I just want to know why our Pune forum is so dead, where are our bosses Stun Gun and TR, no reports no feedbacks, are people active or busy fucking, well can someone send me details of Anna Den.

RajivRaj
05-31-13, 14:20
Hi,

Finally I had an encounter with the famous Smita. Thanks pratty69 for shared her contact.

All I can say is WoW, I never had such experience before.

She is exactly as described by folks here. She likes Vodka. She is co-operative, friendly and very good attitude.

For my appointment, She travelled all the way from Hadapsar to Raj, baner on my request and I gladly reimbursed her travel fare.

She is a tigress with full plate of menu. You just have to tell her what you want and not. Next time she has even promised to cook some food at my place.

Overall mind blowing experience.

Service: 12/10.

Attitude: 12/10.

Damage: 3K + 700 + 300 (Vodka) = 4K.

WIR: Yes sure.

LoveHoney
05-31-13, 18:07
Hello friends.

I was away on vacation for a month and now return to Pune.

My little Johny wanted to make up for lost paradise and to start with demanded a visit to MP in KP. It was worth visiting for excellent masaage for body and Johny. Relaxed in Thai hands.

CoolAndHard
06-01-13, 07:36
This MP I have been visiting for almost a year and quite frequently. Hence I get some special treatment there. Yesterday went there and decided to go for Sandwitch. Two girls for 5 k, including every thing. Selected one thin and another voluptuous girl, just to get a good combo. It was a mind blowing experience when one girl is on top and sucking other girl's nice firm boobies. Figuring one of them while other girl is giving me a nice suck. For almost an hour, I was in heaven. At the end I came on the nice thigh of one of the girls.

Looks : 7/10.

Attitude and Service : 10/10.

Spending : 5k + 200.

WIR: Yes, once I accumulate some money.

Rajendx
06-01-13, 12:10
Anyone tried this short lady from Kondhwa?

By chance, hit upon her while chatting in chatrooms, she said, f30 Pune, ready to go, when I chatted up, the deal got done in say 5 mins.

SHe came to the point. 6k. 2 hrs, No BJ, No anal. At her place. I said 4k, she said OK.

Went to her body, nothing great to talk about, but fuck-able.

Just pumped her twice, she has good English, from a good family I guess, fucking for money, she said so, quite candid. Got her own problems.

Ratings

Evvn223
06-01-13, 19:20
This MP I have been visiting for almost a year and quite frequently. Hence I get some special treatment there. Yesterday went there and decided to go for Sandwitch. Two girls for 5 k, including every thing. Selected one thin and another voluptuous girl, just to get a good combo. It was a mind blowing experience when one girl is on top and sucking other girl's nice firm boobies. Figuring one of them while other girl is giving me a nice suck. For almost an hour, I was in heaven. At the end I came on the nice thigh of one of the girls.

WIR: Yes, once I accumulate some money.Please give me some hint to contact MP. I am looking for sandwitch.

Praj4
06-01-13, 19:47
Since raid on Jewel mall MP, for the first time decided to risk it out at a MP / spa with decent decor. However the name O2 spa sounded familiarity sine I had tried it at Delhi airport. Hence the choice with similar rates of 2k etc. Now you might have guessed what I have in my mind and that peculiar heading of this FR? The ambience at O2 spa was great as a result the service gets limited to pure Massage without any extras. I did try to illicit laughter from that NE babe by cracking some silly jokes but nothing more than smile errupted from her. As usual I opted for Balinese massage for 1 hr as that is the type of massage which is usually done in birth day suite sans one disposable undie which I typically refuse giving some excuse of allergy / infection. But this failed to secure any extras and I returned after one hour with body relaxed but mind unsatisfied!

Nave1111
06-02-13, 07:57
Hello,

Can you give the details add and contact detail for the same, I can share few sp nos for you.

Thanks

WIR: Yes, once I accumulate some money.

VinitTheBoss
06-02-13, 08:49
Friends,

I need help as I am looking for sex in Pune.

Please suggest me some places / contacts who can offer good and safe sex.

Also inform if I can get services at my place.

I need contact info and your experienceson this.

Help me.

SeriousSam
06-03-13, 09:34
Anyone tried this short lady from Kondhwa?

By chance, hit upon her while chatting in chatrooms, she said, f30 Pune, ready to go, when I chatted up, the deal got done in say 5 mins.

SHe came to the point. 6k. 2 hrs, No BJ, No anal. At her place. I said 4k, she said OK.

Went to her body, nothing great to talk about, but fuck-able.

Just pumped her twice, she has good English, from a good family I guess, fucking for money, she said so, quite candid. Got her own problems.

RatingsHi bro,

I know one babe in kondhwa on nibm road, she operates by name of naina she is also short and fat, do you mind sharing digits of this Nisha Singh.

Baaryan
06-03-13, 10:35
Hi,

I have details of a good quality thai MP with additional services. But I don't have a PM yet. I don't mind sharing it on the forum but is it allowed?

Seniors need your opinion on this? Should I?

Stun Gun
06-03-13, 10:53
Finally I had an encounter with the famous Smita. Thanks pratty69 for shared her contact.---Damage: 3K + 700 + 300 (Vodka) = 4K.---
Finally got a chance with Smita today.---Damage: 3k +1k (hotel room)---
I finally had chance to check out Pratty's Smita.---Damage : 3k ST+1.2k accomodation.---It was nice to read that you guys enjoyed your time with her. But I think guys, you are paying much higher than what she is ready to accept. She accepts 2k for ST. Refer to my post on her below.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1329527#post1329527

Smita + anal + vodka---I PAID 6k for two hrs.---
Friend don't raise the price of Smita. She is 40+ HW and you are paying 3k? she can be availed for around 2.5 also, even I paid only 2k.And Ujwala, you are an experienced member and you paid 6k for ST? On an earlier occasion you had paid only 2k. Then what happened this time? :confused:

I have been very regular with Smita now and have shared her contacts with every one who asked me.---Damages: 3k+1k (A. C. Room)---Et tu, Pratty69? You are the one having most FRs featuring Smita and you are also posting that you paid 3k? Why? :confused:

Or, is it that, what Newbee Joy posted could be true. :( Read his post quoted below.

---Stratling fact she told me about one person who regulalry advertises her here is he gets her free after every 3 clients tell her his name. When he offered her this deal first, she refused and then this story of herpes was built up, no clients and so she agreed for the deal. Now he pumps her free. Even though I felt she was telling me the truth, I may be wrong so didn't want to mention any name.---

AidGuide
06-03-13, 12:54
Et tu, Pratty69? You are the one having most FRs featuring Smita and you are also posting that you paid 3k? Why? :confused:Awesome,

You simply rock Stun Gun, you are a master of this forum. I tried to trace the posts of Smita after reading Newbee joy's post. But in vain. I have appreciated this skill of urs earlier also. One should be confident enough in order think of a senior member like Pratty69. No offences to anyone surely!

VJKrishna2008
06-03-13, 15:29
It has been a while since I spent time with Sneha / Shweta. But she regularly informs me of her friends when available, and sometimes I indulge.

This day was not exciting. Boring work at office. Then an SP called to say he has a model type north-easterner. I said OK, and fixed a time. On reaching the place off Bangalore hyway, he showed me a cute one, in model-type make up. Slim, pleasant. So I told the SP that I was willing to take her. He quoted 6K. Now that is high, and not something I like to spend easily. I asked him for 4. 5K. He said 5. 5K. I wasn't happy spending even 5. 5K, and insisted on 4. 5K plus room (about 700). I felt ridiculous, but I drove away. Within minutes SP called and still insisted on 5. 5K, and I finally said some other time. Sometimes brain wins out in blood supply.

So then Shweta called, saying she has this 'friend', very fair, north-easterner, a recent mom, needs money. She asked for 6K, but agreed for 4. 5K plus hotel. Fixed time.

Called at the appointed time, and Shweta started giving me run about. Girl still not ready, will be there in 15 minutes, I will call you as soon as.

So I am getting a little irritated. Finally about 1 hour past the appointed time, she finally showed up. Sneha delivered the girl and collected the cash, and off we go.

This girl is funny and talkative. First I am a bit taken aback, but things lighten up in the car itself. Like 'where am I? Who are you and where are you taking me? ', etc. She is a hoot all the couple of hours we spent together. She joked, made funny faces, asked mock 'what happens next? ', 'what are you going to do to me? ', 'I have never done this before', etc.

She has a peculiar smell, not BO, not pleasant nor unpleasant. But overpowering. But things moving in the right direction for pleasant couple of hours. She had a see-section not too long back, so she refuses CG. Only mish, and BBBJ.

She was tight, but lactating, so not much fun sucking boobs. Still, she looks cute, and I am having fun. She strips down to nothing and takes my dick between her lips. Slowly works up the erection, works on the whole body and makes things pleasant. Still the smell is quite strong. Later I realized that this is the peculiar smell of people who live in close proximity to sheep, and perhaps using sheep / goat wool products and have diet of goat milk / meat. I found this out when we recently went to Himachal and this kind of smell was pervading among the Tibetan / hill area people. Anyways.

I finish the first shot in mish easily and joyfully, then lie back and she gives me a quick back rub. We chat about her family and other things. She again works up an erection using her lips and hands, touching everywhere and it is pleasurable. Second time around it is not much different, and I finish in mish again.

She refused to give her number, saying Shweta can arrange a rendezvous at a short notice.

Looks – 7/10.

Body – 6/10.

BO / smell – 4/10, you may be put off by the smell.

Attitude – 7/10.

Damage – 4500, no tips.

WIR?. If she gets rid of that smell.

Suppaman
06-03-13, 16:38
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forumn and am back to Pune after almost 5 yrs!

I have a little exposure to the Pune scene, though I have had extensive mongering experience in Mumbai, Bangkok, Delhi and Pattaya, but now that I moved to Pune and left behind all my 'partners in crime' in Mumbai and am looking for some fellow mongers to explore Pune. PM me if interested.

I have been to Varsha in Pune and it's disappointing, a couple of other MP's were also not that great. Would love to explore some more!

Cheers, and looking forward to hear from you guys!

Pratty69
06-04-13, 05:38
She is definitely worth the price. 1k more than what you say and see the difference of massage, anal and everything inclusive. I guess this is worth the penny spending.

3k should not be a bad deal looking at the attitude and services.

Pratty69

It was nice to read that you guys enjoyed your time with her. But I think guys, you are paying much higher than what she is ready to accept. She accepts 2k for ST. Refer to my post on her below.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1329527#post1329527

And Ujwala, you are an experienced member and you paid 6k for ST? On an earlier occasion you had paid only 2k. Then what happened this time? :confused:

Et tu, Pratty69? You are the one having most FRs featuring Smita and you are also posting that you paid 3k? Why? :confused:

Or, is it that, what Newbee Joy posted could be true. Read his post quoted below.

Samsamy 17
06-04-13, 07:10
It was nice to read that you guys enjoyed your time with her. But I think guys, you are paying much higher than what she is ready to accept. She accepts 2k for ST. Refer to my post on her below.

And Ujwala, you are an experienced member and you paid 6k for ST? On an earlier occasion you had paid only 2k. Then what happened this time? :confused:

Et tu, Pratty69? You are the one having most FRs featuring Smita and you are also posting that you paid 3k? Why?

Or, is it that, what Newbee Joy posted could be true. Read his post quoted below.Good one SG. Had a word with smita she also informed me the same thing that one of the members here pump's her for free. She even said that he has promised her that he will advertise about her on the net for her healthier status and good service

Cheers,

Sam

Stun Gun
06-04-13, 11:35
Hi KP, please make some space in your Mail Box :), Thanks, Stun Gun

Member #4440
06-05-13, 03:55
That was a typographical mistake 6K actually I had and been paying her not more than 2K its best deal and she is not worth than that.

Service is good bt minus point is her loose body and small loose boobs.

Many time I asked her it would be better fuck if done combination of Smita her self and any young babae but could not find till any.

Stun Gun
06-05-13, 10:04
---1k more than what you say and see the difference---Your clarification does not wash, dude. Every experienced monger here knows that more money does not result in better quality of service or change in attitude of any WG. On earlier occasions even you have paid lower and still got the same great service. If you think you are getting better service now because of more money, then you are wrong. Any improvement in QoS could be and is only due to your familiarity with her. You, yourself have said so in your below post.

---Each time the service has gone up by an inch.---Then suddenly you built up this story of Smita being infected with herpes and then it was you again who clarified that she was not. Do you want me to help you recollect your those posts? Here they are in any case.

---Smita is infected with Hepres and it has been confirmed beyond any doubt.---
---I had got carried away by someone in the forum stating that Smita is infected with Herpes. She pleaded she was not when I confronted her. Then I had two sessions with her and asked her to get it checked from one of my friends who is a Skin and VD expert doctor. She got the tests done and now I can confirm that she is not infected.---Surprisingly, here you say that you had 2 encounters with her and then got her tested. You dared to have those 2 encounters, before getting her tested, because you knew that this story of herpes infection was fuelled by you only and was 100% pure bull manure.

Now, one more member has corroborated what "Newbee Joy" had posted earlier.

---Had a word with smita she also informed me the same thing that one of the members here pumps her for free---
---Now he pumps her free.---It is most certain that you are availing her services for free at the cost of higher payment by other members. You are exploiting and taking undue advantage of the vulnerability of that poor lady. And also unsuspecting other members on this forum.

This is a disgusting and despisable behaviour and nothing less than what SPs do. But they do it for their living and you are doing it for your pleasure. :( Think on this. You are an experienced & senior member of this forum.

Dude, I earnestly request you to stop your such behaviour. Finally what you do is your will & wish.

Not very Cheerful,

SG

ManOfLove
06-05-13, 11:26
I'm in Pune for a day or 2 and I want SP contacts in Deccan Gymkhana. Also let me know the hotel they would be providing.

Will book that in advance

Member #4440
06-05-13, 12:46
I totally agree with stungun. Been in contact with one year. She has had not been infected.

She had made compliant 6 month ago some had threaten her to give free service otherwise he would make story of her infection.

Cool Mumbai
06-05-13, 12:46
Dear all, with respect to all members, I am putting my thoughts on the communication going for Smita and Pratty.

I personally feel that it's ok on somebody's part if he is fucking free for any reference he is creating for that lady. In my opinion getting contact of a lady whose service is sexually satisfying at 3000 is certainly worth. We are here just for the same purpose, right? Getting good contacts. He is passing that. In the process, why to bother that he is getting her free or not. We should look if its ok deal for us or not. There will be people who will not do this, and pass the number. But it's individual call and should not be subject of criticism on the forum.

SeriousSam
06-05-13, 13:01
Hahah, I really like the way stun gun you go the depth of the matter, well right said because reports here are read by many people and they get influenced to try the same thing or the same babe, keeping in mind that here money gets involved and nobody would like to waste their money, so brothers please get the right report which is helpul for all of us and economically for all of us.

Cheers,

Sam

MysticMind
06-05-13, 17:57
Your clarification does not wash, dude.

This is a disgusting and despisable behaviour and nothing less than what SPs do. But they do it for their living and you are doing it for your pleasure. Think on this. You are an experienced & senior member of this forum.

SGI concur 100% w / SG. +1 on having heard story of him pumping for free.

CoolAndHard
06-06-13, 03:13
Dear Bro!

Can you give me any hint / last digits of this spa, I'm willing to go there.

Regards,

CPGDon't remember the digits. This is located on JM road on Balgandarva chowk. I got the number from TOI or IE classified. Hope this helps

Member #4284
06-06-13, 04:36
Cool Mumbai,

I agree with you except that you cannot stretch the logic to justify a member spreading rumours of a disease in order to persuade the lady to go with his designs. In this business I am sure that reputation is a make or break. My two cents.

Hahah, I really like the way stun gun you go the depth of the matter, well right said because reports here are read by many people and they get influenced to try the same thing or the same babe, keeping in mind that here money gets involved and nobody would like to waste their money, so brothers please get the right report which is helpul for all of us and economically for all of us.

Cheers,

Sam

Stun Gun
06-06-13, 06:33
I'm in Pune for a day or 2 and I want SP contacts in Deccan Gymkhana. Also let me know the hotel they wud be providing. Will book that in advanceCheck your PM. Sent you some SP contacts, Varsha details & Smita contact. Do post a FR

Stun Gun
06-06-13, 06:45
---I personally feel that it's ok on somebody's part if he is fucking free for any reference he is creating for that lady.---It is disturbing to note that there are people with such thoughts on this forum. It would be interesting to know whether you also endorse the route to obtaining free services? Manipulation, blackmail etc. as adopted in the present case? :(

Shaunp2012
06-06-13, 07:09
It is disturbing to note that there are people with such thoughts on this forum. It would be interesting to know whether you also endorse the route to obtaining free services? Manipulation, blackmail etc. as adopted in the present case? :(Lets take one simple example. I personally don't know anyone here. And I guess many of don't know each other.

I don't know if anyone has health issues. Just because I will get to pump free, if I start distributing number to anyone and it lands into a person who has AIDS or some other health issues. He gets the number pumps her. By accident the disease spreads to her and later I get to pump free along with the free disease. How good is that. We have to give numbers only to genuine people expecting return of numbers of clean good females. Guessing genuineness and expecting numbers in return is just about how you think. I totally support Stun Gun. Avoid such mischiefs.

Pratty69
06-06-13, 07:41
This is out and out rubbish. By now I have got to know her a little too well and also aware of her family problems which she shared such as son hospitalized, husband met with an accident etc. Hence on couple of occasions, I lent her money and then she adjusted in some sessions which now termed as free for referring. I never did Herpes story. Just one of the fellow members said which I reconfirmed through a friend who also felt similary way. Then when I had to clear my own doubts (because all this while with her service, I am so impressed that I expect similar from others and have not got that deal) so I got her checked from a doctor whom I know. Once the doubts cleared up, I again started using her. Since last 2 years, I have had her and no one else except for 2 occasions and was not happy. This free stuff is pure rubbish and I deny it totally.

Pratty69.

Your clarification does not wash, dude. Every experienced monger here knows that more money does not result in better quality of service or change in attitude of any WG. On earlier occasions even you have paid lower and still got the same great service. If you think you are getting better service now because of more money, then you are wrong. Any improvement in QoS could be and is only due to your familiarity with her. You, yourself have said so in your below post.

Cool Mumbai
06-06-13, 08:22
Dear Stun Gun,

I, myself, will never do this. But that's what I have stated, It's individual call. I know him to the same extent that I know you (on this forum) and have no preconceived notions about anyone. Never have I intercepted in any debate. On this issue, I thought to share my view. Whats disturbing in this? Can I not have a different view on this which is not yours? Can we not agree to disagree on some issues?

Of course, I don't agree on manipulation, blackmail at all. But I felt that it's agreeable human nature if someone feels ok to get free fuck at the cost of generating 3 leads. The side I have seen in this matter is that, he has shared this contact with many people who needed it. 3K with satisfying sexual experience is still fare better deal than so many other deals we come across this forum and also in general. Had he not make the deal, maybe he would not have passed the number so easily.

And that's all I wished to share.

As you are interested to know if I endorse this route myself, No, I have never and will never.

Please don't take this personally and just look as a person having different opinion.

It is disturbing to note that there are people with such thoughts on this forum. It would be interesting to know whether you also endorse the route to obtaining free services? Manipulation, blackmail etc. as adopted in the present case? :(

SameerEngineer
06-06-13, 13:38
Check your PM. Sent you some SP contacts, Varsha details & Smita contact. Do post a FRHi SG and All,

Just bought the membership.

Actually I'm a "newbie" and utterly excited to start the mongering.

Would like to start with the BJ and Vodka queen smita as I read few FRs here.

Will you please pm me her details + few good SPs in Pune.

Thanks a million.

SameerEngineer
06-06-13, 16:14
Dears,

Just joined and new to ISG.

Please help me with contact details of good SPs, Smita and any other independent hottie. I've enabled my PM facility. I would like to explore Pune like anything else.

Utterly excited to start with my FR very soon.

Many Many thanks.

Member #4582
06-06-13, 20:04
[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] As the title says this is my first post here. I've been a reader for a longtime. I am going to be honest, I've never punted. I am going to try this for the first time, soon, And was going through the forum for finding out a good SP. Apparently sm*ta is very popular and I've set my mind on her so, anyway, you suggest I can get in contact?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SeriousSam
06-07-13, 07:02
Hey fellows,

Lets divert our minds from Smita she has become a celebrity in Pune forum, pretty good job, well I seriously want some to pm me the exact location of Anna Den.

Avimeddy
06-07-13, 09:15
Hi to all,

This is my very first post. I am a new user to this forum. I am living in Pune since 3 years. I have been gone throgh all the post and other things to find good contacts of MP and other things. I also visit BP frequantly, I know some good places in BP, but I never tried with an independent girl or MP who is better in giving a good service. I need some good contacts to have some fun. Seniors can help me in this as I don't much about these things.

Thank you

Santa3
06-07-13, 13:26
Dear Stun Gun,

Of course, I don't agree on manipulation, blackmail at all. But I felt that it's agreeable human nature if someone feels ok to get free fuck at the cost of generating 3 leads. The side I have seen in this matter is that, he has shared this contact with many people who needed it.You are contradicting yourself. If you don't agree / endorse such behaviour then you would not agree on freebies. This is not a corporate sales lead that we generate, which entitles us to freebies. In this case it seems that the price of 2 - 2.5k (which is what this lady should be getting) is upped to 3k or do you not get that? Bottom line. What you say you feel and what you think is acceptable are two different ends of the axis. Enjoying a freebie at generating leads at 2k or below is fine with me too. But not if the price is above, as that means cheating!

Santa3
06-07-13, 13:29
This free stuff is pure rubbish and I deny it totally. Pratty69.It would make more sense if you reply point by point in the old posts that SG has asked for.

Stun Gun
06-07-13, 15:10
---Whats disturbing in this? Can I not have a different view on this which is not yours?Disturbing : Because you justify business & trading on a site meant just for exchange of reliable info between mongers. For business & trade there are many other sites. SEA, GD, CL, Loc. I am not against business and trade. In fact they are an integral part of our this activity.

But the issue is, in how the recipient of the info looks at the info from a genuine & senior monger and that from any other source. Look at it like this. If I were to give you the contact of Smita, you will probably take the info at face value. Where as, if you were to get the contact of the same Smita from another site say SEA, CL. Then you will definitely put on your monger / customer hat and do all that is necessary. Isn't it? It is more than just a different point of view. One has to decide where one belongs, here or there?

---Of course, I don't agree on manipulation, blackmail at all.---Please don't take this personally and just look as a person having different opinion.Very happy to read that. Of course, I have not taken anything personal. But am definitely confused by your justification of something which you yourself do not approve & would not do!

Stun Gun
06-07-13, 15:13
---This free stuff is pure rubbish and I deny it totally.Do you want us to accept this at face value? Dude, contents of your posts and corroborations from many other members point otherwise.

SexBaba
06-07-13, 15:35
Where is corporate lady?

Everyone is talking about old lady Smita. I had seen her car there last week near hotel bt after waiting there couple of hrs could not catch her. Anybody used her?

Please let me know I am willing to try her as her boobs are very sexy.

Cool Mumbai
06-08-13, 07:00
dear sg and santa,

i agree with you on some points.

please allow me to put my final thoughts after going through all the posts carefully and replies.

better not do such thing. but if one's dick demand more than he can afford, it's ok to make a deal with a lady that, give me free fuck and i will pass on your number to genuine people and if they avail your service. in the process, should not be single rupee increase in the rate for others just to compensate for that members free fuck. also should not be iota of any manipulation, wrong info or threatening in the whole process. also yes, this is different forum than sea, gd, cl, loc and should be used in the same spirit as intended.

i don't endorse even above behavior, all i say is it's ok on somebody's part to do this thing and should not be subject of criticism. endorsement is different than thinking not to criticize.

peace

stun gun; 1431368]disturbing : because you justify business & trading on a site meant just for exchange of reliable info between mongers. for business & trade there are many other sites. sea, gd, cl, loc. i am not against business and trade. in fact they are an integral part of our this activity.

Stun Gun
06-08-13, 14:22
---Will you please pm me her details + few good SPs in Pune.---Usually I don't share contacts with those who have no meaningful contributions to the forum. Yet I have PMed you Smita and an SP contact.

Pratty69
06-08-13, 15:02
This is entering into a useless debate. I have my own contribution to the forum all the time when I posted FRs or helped fellow mongers. I have no time to waste on the baseless allegations and I don't owe any explanation to anyone. Here onwards, you will never hear from me on this topic.

Pratty69

Disturbing : Because you justify business & trading on a site meant just for exchange of reliable info between mongers. For business & trade there are many other sites. SEA, GD, CL, Loc. I am not against business and trade. In fact they are an integral part of our this activity...

Newbee Joy
06-09-13, 04:13
This is entering into a useless debate. I have my own contribution to the forum all the time when I posted FRs or helped fellow mongers. I have no time to waste on the baseless allegations and I don't owe any explanation to anyone. Here onwards, you will never hear from me on this topic.

Pratty69Good, we don't want to hear any explanation. Just think yourself what have you done, and given a chance would you ever again blackmail a girl / lady with herpes story? Thank god that she didn't report this free fuck story otherwise you would have become Shiney Ahuja.

Joy

Stun Gun
06-09-13, 05:43
---well I seriously want some to pm me the exact location of Anna Den.Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1414365&viewfull=1#post1414365

Newbee Joy said this hotel is located "between Handewadi Chowk and Saswad Road. About one km from Handewadi chowk, on your right if you are going towards Saswad Road."

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1417703#post1417703

Abhi2526 said Anna's Den is at a stone's throw from the hotel appearing in the bust news mentioned in his post.

And I say the hotel appearing in the above bust news is searchable in google.

Aren't these sufficient clues to go and find the place? Why such desparate pleas for help?

Wish you good luck in finding the place.

Cheers
=====
PS: BTW, I don't know the exact location.

Stun Gun
06-09-13, 05:54
This is entering into a useless debate. I have my own contribution to the forum all the time when I posted FRs or helped fellow mongers. I have no time to waste on the baseless allegations and I don't owe any explanation to anyone. Here onwards, you will never hear from me on this topic. Pratty69Arguements of the last resort for anyone who can't offer any good explanation. What more can I say?

VJKrishna2008
06-09-13, 07:22
I have been away from Pune for some time (about a month). The previous FR was from early May (North-easterner with funny bone and smell). On returning, I called Shoma, as she had told me about a younger girl (20ish) Monika, as well as Anjali (30ish). I inquired about the younger girl and asked her to call the girl on a specific day.

I prefer to meet around mid-day, before lunch – say around 1130/12 noon. On this day I was a bit delayed. Called Shoma and Monika to near Bremen circle in Aundh. Instead Shoma called me to her home to pick up Monika. Now she has invited me earlier to her home for sex, but I had refused earlier. Even this time I agreed reluctantly – meeting someone in a private place carries its risks. But she insisted, and so I went. It took a while to find her place, so reached by 1PM. Met the girl – Monika – petite, very young (18-19) , thin, looked regular. Shoma asked me to be gentle with her and teach her the act as she is new to this. I said fine, and paid her 3K, and drove away with Monika.

As soon as we were in the car, the nakhras started – where are we going (insisted on Saudagar, I wanted to go to Raj) , started saying she has short time, can't go, family problem. She also got a call in the mean time and she asked the caller to 'stay in the flat' and 'mein aati hun (I am coming) '. She called up Shoma and started making excuses, and said she wants to go back to Shoma's place.

I am having a major irritation – mood is already gone. So I told Shoma to cancel the program, and just forget it. Shoma immediately apologized and asked me to come back to her place and drop off the girl and take the entire amount. On the way back (this is within 15-20 minutes of picking Monika up from Shoma's place) I asked the girl what is the issue, and she told me about her drunkard father, ill mother and older brother who works and earns some money. I asked her for her number, to which she said 'don't know', so I asked her to call my number, to which she said 'balance khatam – no balance to make a call'.

So I am totally pissed, and reach Shoma's place. She is sweet and scolds the girl, and returns the entire amount (I counted). Her son is back from jr college (in 12th) , and it is awkward, but she deals with it like usual thing. Of course we sit in her bedroom while the son and their dog are in the hall. She offers another girl she can call in 15 minutes, to which I refuse saying I have lost my appetite. She offers tea, which I refuse, as the time is around 1:30 and I am yet to have lunch. Shoma confides that the young girls have their boyfriends and other entanglements, etc.

Anyway. As I drive away I got a call from Monika – she took my number ans saved it while we were talking. She says she can meet in 30 minutes! I ask her what happened? She makes some story, then says can I lend her 1000- as she is in dire need! I am feeling like in wonderland of Alice. Here I was willing to spend 3K on her, and she made a big fuss of not having time, and now she asks for 1K.

I turn her away and go back – with a major KLPD experience.

No damage.

Stun Gun
06-09-13, 09:12
---Of course we sit in her bedroom while the son and their dog are in the hall.---Was it a dalmatian by any chance?

Aaditya Hemraj
06-09-13, 22:56

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Abhijeet25
06-10-13, 08:04
Was it a dalmatian by any chance?No SG its not a dalmatian, Shoma has a pug.

Rajeshj
06-10-13, 15:04
Hi guys.

Couple of month back I registered to AFF and got 2 contacts from which I tried one. She quoted 7k with place.

Which I negotiate to 5k for 2 sessions. And got to her place. When I saw her. She was not too much to pay 5k. But she was having amazing body. Tight boobs. And white skin.

She was ready to do all hardcore except CIM and anal which I was realy looking for. We had some chit chat and finalayy on mission. We had deep kissing amazing BBBJ.

Other contact was fake. As she asked me to deposite some money to which I rejected.

BUT WHAT I WAS FINALY MISSING WAS A CIM AND ANAL WHICH I AM LOOKING.

I see most of have amazing hard core with smit* can I realy want to take her for night. As I see lots of members used her but it would be great if all this members who tried should upload pic (can hide face).

Pratty. I have never tried anal, CIM before but realy want it no girl harly ready for CIM and anal.

I want good tips on how to enjoy anal without pethitic smell and any gel or condi. Used for anal.

CoolAndHard
06-10-13, 18:37
This Saturday was getting bored as I was alone. Visited the place in Mumbai Pune highway. Agent was standing there. Place was quite empty. Most probably clients were already all set. Asked the agent to show some collection and he started showing some pics. Collection was less. The first girl came in car, which he recommended as new in the business. As hifi asked 5. 5 k with place. The experience was quite bad. Service was quite bad as the girl as a dead fish. Started singing at the time of act. This pisses me off. But as I have paid money hence did my job. She started looking at watch as soon as 10 minutes past. Came out within 20 minutes. Don't remember the name of the girl but it starts with A probably An*li. Really disappointing. Talked with the agent again. The next thing was one of the best experience I had. Agent said she is a bhojpuri actress, but later on I realized she is from Delhi. The greatest smooch. Then all possible positions. Ultimately she got her climax. Total GFE. Almost 2 hours session. Could not sleep without thinking whole night. Though I have soo much of experience in mongering still this was one of the best.

Does any body know how to get college girl in Pune? By college girl I mean symbi etc. Also as I don't have credit card is there any other way to get membership?

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Pratty69
06-11-13, 05:34
I don't owe an explaination to the people who don't understand other's point of views abd interested only in a biased and one sided view. I have always been an active member and shared a lot with the fellow mongers. Don't bother yourself with so called benefits I receive (which I don't. Only a perception ). God Bless You!

Pratty69

Arguements of the last resort for anyone who can't offer any good explanation. What more can I say?

Pratty69
06-11-13, 05:36
Don't overstretch your incapable brain in imagining things. The very fact that she didn't do any thing of this kind shows that there was no smoke and no fire. Only an imagination and a fantasy of a useless brain like that of yours.

Please don't overstretch it beyond its limited capability if any. May God Bless You!

Pratty69

Good, we don't want to hear any explanation. Just think yourself what have you done, and given a chance would you ever again blackmail a girl / lady with herpes story? Thank god that she didn't report this free fuck story otherwise you would have become Shiney Ahuja.

Joy

Pratty69
06-11-13, 05:41
Hi Rajesh,

Anal if done correctly can be a lot of fun. But if not done rightly, can be a big put off and a pain. Use oil or gel on the rectum of your partner. Deep in the hole. First try with one and then two fingers fist. Ask her to clean before you do all this. Put condi on your tool. Only after a good deal of lubrication, slowly insert your tool in the hole. As long is Smita is concerned, she does every thing. You may want to try her. Else go by your judgement if you believe the stupid comments of some fellow mongers.

Pratty69.

Hi guys.

Couple of month back I registered to AFF and got 2 contacts from which I tried one. She quoted 7k with place.

Which I negotiate to 5k for 2 sessions. And got to her place. When I saw her. She was not too much to pay 5k. But she was having amazing body. Tight boobs. And white skin.

She was ready to do all hardcore except CIM and anal which I was realy looking for. We had some chit chat and finalayy on mission. We had deep kissing amazing BBBJ.

Other contact was fake. As she asked me to deposite some money to which I rejected.

BUT WHAT I WAS FINALY MISSING WAS A CIM AND ANAL WHICH I AM LOOKING.

I see most of have amazing hard core with smit* can I realy want to take her for night. As I see lots of members used her but it would be great if all this members who tried should upload pic (can hide face).

Pratty. I have never tried anal, CIM before but realy want it no girl harly ready for CIM and anal.

I want good tips on how to enjoy anal without pethitic smell and any gel or condi. Used for anal.

Newbee Joy
06-11-13, 18:53
Thats all I can say!

Joy

Don't overstretch your incapable brain in imagining things. The very fact that she didn't do any thing of this kind shows that there was no smoke and no fire. Only an imagination and a fantasy of a useless brain like that of yours.

Please don't overstretch it beyond its limited capability if any. May God Bless You!

Pratty69

Pussy Shave
06-11-13, 21:30
Hi Rajesh,

Else go by your judgement if you believe the stupid comments of some fellow mongers.

Pratty69.We all focused on the right point. All fellow friends are mentioned very much valid comments!

Avimeddy
06-12-13, 06:18
Hi all,

As I mentioned in my last post that I am a new user to this forum. Now I am posting my first report. Last weekend I visit BP (bu* peth) , I go through lots of girls, I don't like the place as it gets very messy after rain, but as I need to bang a good girl I went and start the search for a good skiny girl. After about 2 hrs of search I choose a girl which is standing in front of a big building near by a pan shop, I asked gor the charges, she told me 750 rs for one session, after some bargain she finally agree on 600 rs for one session. We started to walk near by a flat and went to room, I preferrably not say that it was a room as it was room which is devided by wooden board to make small compartments. We went in one of them, the compartment contains one bed, a fan, a bulb and space near by bed enough to stand a change cloths. I started talking to her and said that I will paid more money if she allow me to do the french kiss and anal but she refuse to do, so we started our session. As I started she get excited, Its been a while since my last visit so it took 30 min for me to cum, and after all I must say that after getting excited she let to do the FK. All in all it was a good experience. Damage 700 rs girl 8/10 body 8/10. She was worth another visit by me. If any seniors of this forum can help me by providing good contacts of independent girl that will be great, I do not have that much money to have the PM facility.

Stun Gun
06-12-13, 11:14
I don't owe an explaination to the people who don't understand other's point of views and interested only in a biased and one sided view. I have always been an active member and shared a lot with the fellow mongers. Don't bother yourself with so called benefits I receive (which I don't. Only a perception ). God Bless You! Pratty69Repeated ranting of the same things ("I don't owe any explaination to any one / I am an active member & shared a lot with fellow mongers") does not change the facts as reported on this forum. And the facts are,

4 members, Newbee Joy (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1424058#post1424058), Samsamy 17 (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1430122#post1430122), Ujwala (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1430564#post1430564) and Umakant (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1430646#post1430646) have posted about Smita having told them of some one doing her for free in return for more referrals and higher fees from them.

In response, you first justified the higher price (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1430087#post1430087) for others under the guise of improved QoS. Then you denied availing free services (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1430893#post1430893) from her. And now you say that you don't owe any explanation to any one!

Dude, only you & Smita know the truth of what conspired / transpired between you two. All that I can say is, if what others have reported is true then please cease and desist from doing so in future. Some times even experienced / senior members slip up and do things that should not have been done in the first place. But there is always an opportunity for corrections.

Exploitation is not a done thing on this forum. This forum is for free & fair exchange of info. I hope you understand.

BTW, I am not at all prejudiced / biased in my views or you or any one for that matter. I am only for fairness on the forum. And yes, this will be my last post on this subject.

KN334
06-12-13, 16:16
Can any one tell where is Annes Den? Please.

Pratty69
06-13-13, 08:36
I still outright reject any free services. Higher fees is a matter of choice. I felt it was worth the price and paid. Thanks for the advise but never ever tried and yes, I am an individual responsible for my own things and hence don't owe any explanations. My last communication on this.

Pratty69

Repeated ranting of the same things ("I don't owe any explaination to any one / I am an active member & shared a lot with fellow mongers") does not change the facts as reported on this forum. And the facts are...

Ashu1362
06-13-13, 12:30

RajivRaj
06-13-13, 18:23
Hi KN334,

The exact location of Anna Den.

Http://www.internationalsexguide.inf.=1#post1414365

This hotel is located "between Handewadi Chowk and Saswad Road. About one km from Handewadi chowk, on your right if you are going towards Saswad Road.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf.03#post1417703

Wish you good luck in finding the place.

Cheers.

Can any one tell where is Annes Den? Please.

Member #4440
06-14-13, 03:41
Any one from Amravati at Pune forum I have found a Amravati babae doing here at Pune. I would like to introduce her with Amravati guy.

KN334
06-14-13, 14:20
Hi all,

Can any one tell, anything near Baner. Please.

SmartXplorer
06-14-13, 21:26
Hello friends,

I am new to Pune and to this forum. Could you help me with SPs in Aundh / baner area? Any help is welcome. I will also try to help you all in due course with my findings!

Golds1
06-15-13, 06:57
Hi guys.

Which I negotiate to 5k for 2 sessions. And got to her place. When I saw her. She was not too much to pay 5k. But she was having amazing body. Tight boobs. And white skin.Can I ask for the aff ID. I am registered there but never got any contact in Pune.

SanjuBaba
06-15-13, 19:16
Tried this MP today, Mamasan was a young lady with a kid and not the usual guy. Line-up was OK. I picked up a young girl with nice hooters whom I tried last time.

Went to the room, was in a mood to ejaculate and did not want massage really, so went for powder massage. The girl was SW*ti. Massage was OK, took topless HJ this time since she has lovely boobs (does not need a bra to hold them straight). She asked me if I wanted to take another girl along with her. Johny was excited, took another girl, pretty face. Did and't ask the name. The experience was awesome. Both were good, allowed some boob sucking and light kissing. I am not into DFK. Since I don't find it safe. Had a good 15-20 mins of kissing and sucking nipples before I ejaculated twice, both took turns to help me ejaculate. It was my first experience with 2 girls together and was not bad at all.

Mamasan was arrogant, insisted for 1000 topless HJ per girl, I refused every single time and was ready to walk out and finally they agreed. I generally try not to let my dick do the negotiation. And that helps LOL.

Experience. 7/10 (Mamasan was arrogant, insisted for 1000 topless HJ, I refused every single time and was ready to walk out)

Damage. 500 counter + 1000 (500 each to the girls) + 200 tip.

WIR. Maybe yes, to try different girls.

RajivRaj
06-16-13, 04:43
Hi sanjubaba,

Nice FR dude.

Can you PM me the detail address / exact location of this MP?

Thanks in advance,

Happy Mongering

Tried this MP today, Mamasan was a young lady with a kid and not the usual guy. Line-up was OK. I picked up a young girl with nice hooters whom I tried last time.

Went to the room, was in a mood to ejaculate and did not want massage really, so went for powder massage. The girl was SW*ti. Massage was OK, took topless HJ this time since she has lovely boobs (does not need a bra to hold them straight). She asked me if I wanted to take another girl along with her. Johny was excited, took another girl, pretty face. Did and't ask the name. The experience was awesome. Both were good, allowed some boob sucking and light kissing. I am not into DFK. Since I don't find it safe. Had a good 15-20 mins of kissing and sucking nipples before I ejaculated twice, both took turns to help me ejaculate. It was my first experience with 2 girls together and was not bad at all...

AidGuide
06-16-13, 07:32
Yesterday, called up my regular SP in PS area, He showed me two choices in a car at 2 PM. One I had already taken other I did not like. I was in a good mood because of the whether effect of Pune now a days. I asked for some higher level choice. He was insisting on the other girl but I was adamant enough to make him arrange somthing else. He then offered me a Karnataka girl assuring great service. I said ok. He wanted me to wait for 15 min. By the time I went to nearby SaDp hotel and checked into a room. Finally girl arrived. A Plump girl, wheatish and beautiful. I paid the dues and closed the room. This was very polite and friendly girl. Initial 10 mins or so we werre only takling. She was very shy and it was encouraging my Johnny more and more.

We washed, and Action started with DFK. Then a BBBJ. Then a be*bs sucking session followed by Missy, CG and I blasted. All this went on without a single nakhra. I was very pleased.

Another session started after 20 mins. She was ready to give a CBJ. I agreed. But doing CBJ for some time, as I was not in a mood to do anymore pimping, her neck started paining which I could figure out from her expressions. I then myself finished with a HJ.

All in all a very nice session. VFM!

Looks: cute (8/10)

Body / bebs. Lump 5/10

Attitude: ver good 9/10

Damage: 3.5k +20 (condi).I carry my own +250 tip (although it was not asked)

WIR: yes

AidGuide

Ash 2020
06-16-13, 09:36
Hi. Any pointers for Ayurvedc mp near abc Chowk which give ayur massage for 350. And does it provided HJ. Like the one in Bibwewadi behind cement. Is it active now? Anyone tried both the mp recently?

Stun Gun
06-16-13, 13:16
Hi all, Can any one tell, anything near Baner. Please.
Hello friends, I am new to Pune and to this forum. Could you help me with SPs in Aundh / baner area? Any help is welcome.---Without PM facility nobody can help you with anything concrete. If you want, you may try Raj behind Merc showroom on bypass highway or else resort to print / web ads.
Interestingly, googling for "baner call girl" throws up quite a few interesting possibilities.

Hi sanjubaba, Nice FR dude. Can you PM me the detail address / exact location of this MP? Thanks in advance. Happy Mongering.
SanjuBaba doesn't have PM facility

CoolAndHard
06-17-13, 04:12
Somehow in the rainy season, I am feel myself almost always horney. On Friday went to the MP near balgandharv chowk. Again the same kind of experience. Two girls one is plump house wife Vai*li and other one is Sh*ty. Lookwise both are just opposite. V is housewife, milky white skin and very nice fat ass and thigh. She is the most beautiful HW in any of the MPs I have ever seen. On the other had Swee*why is a girl in her teens with nice firm rack. Thin and black. Got some good sandwich. Then started fucking the milky HW. She does not have much expression but she was wet inside. As her whole is quite big, hence it took some time to cum. At the time of the act the other girl was giving me some feeling.

It was a nice experience. But then I have taken all the girls in this MP hence searching for new one because unknown holes attracts more.

On Saturday called up another MP and directed to MG road. Once reached the guy said there are two varieties 3k and 5k. 3k ones are quite bad looking, hence opted for 5k. Got three girls to choose from. Selected one black plump girl with nice rack and ass. The act went on for 1/2 and hour. The experience was alright kind of.

Still searching for some better experience. Some high end college girls who needs some quick money and also want some good experience. But yet not received.

Search will go on. Yahoo messenger was quite helpful in that regard. There might have some chances to get somebody through chat. But now as its closed hence don't know hwo to look for.

SeriousSam
06-17-13, 10:32
Hello guys, after a long time posting a FR, went to my regular SP after trying to get pics from various SP, didn't like anyone that they offered and the price also, I have very rarely found a good indian chick with clean beautiful skin, so again I settled for the Russian, I had gone with a friend of mine so he selected one babe we got a setting done that we would switch the babes after one shot, so he went with the one he liked first and I went with the other, nice babe was a little old looked like 30 mother of 1 but awesome body and knew english well, she didn't suck my dick but was a nice kisser and worked well with her hands and made me comfortable, after some talking and kissing got into the act she made me wear the condom and came above me and drove well, I love to come in missionary position so got on top of her sucked kissed caressed her body and shot the load. After that she removed the condom cleaned my dick with tissue papers and I went for a wash, came back to the room called my friend he was still in the deed so sat talking with the babe after 10 mins my friend called and we switched the girls and here came a tall Russian, she was not a great looker but my friend said she licks well and is awesome at service.

So the second babe walked in and when she opened her bra I was disappointed to see a flat boobs, she had great lips but, well she knew hindi as well and I chatted with her for some mins but she was a professional and got me into the act fast and removed my underwear and started licking my balls and dick, I had to tell her please wait as I would take time to come back in the flow again, but she continued licked my legs thighs and ears came over me and started kissin me, in between stopped to tell me if you feel pain in my licking ask me stop, but the pain was sweet and she made up for her flat boobs, I kissed her vigurously and licked her body and back to the missioary act she got me pumped and say after 20 mins I came and it was awesome feeling. I would rate it over all as 8 out of 10 and damages were 8k + 1K (tip).

BoyPune
06-17-13, 15:39
Hello all.

After doing lots of sex with CG's (BP and agent supplied. And pvt also) and lot many visits to several MP's my johny wants to try many more things.

Want to do threesome. So search started. Finally got 2 independent HW who are redy for this.

Both are super in there performance. Since I have. Tried them separately.

Now its time for that performance for which I m quite desperate.

But problem s that I don't want to do this at any lodge.

Please can anybody suggest a private safe place?

Since I don't want to do this in hurry. But with relax mind and relax mood.

So seeking help fr fellow mongers.

Thrusting Rod
06-17-13, 16:47
=BoyPune; 1435367]Please can anybody suggest a private safe place? Since I don't want to do this in hurry burry. Bt with relax mind and relax mood.

Book a suite in any 5 star Hotel.

DjDall1980
06-17-13, 16:55
Hi,

You realy had good luck that time?

Can you give some more hints about Bud. Peth. Any Location? Any reference?

I had tried twice,

1st time had a bad experience & was not in mood to Complete act, so left out.

2nd time it was OK type.

I'm planning for third visit in beautiful rain season now. So need some guidance.

Stun Gun
06-18-13, 07:11
Any one has any experience about a SP called Jack / Mak?

His contact ends with 7119.

KN334
06-18-13, 14:48
You can find [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] at the [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] club.

LivingForSex
06-18-13, 17:41
Is the- re anything apart from this in B@n$are.There are quite a few options available near Baner, especially near the highway side. Do some RTFF if you want info from open forum. Apart from the hotel hinted by SG, there's also an hotel opposite to holiday inn where you could get laid. Also I remember a few days back, it was brought into notice of the forum about a place near the water park on highway, which is also in business.

Although I am not sure what's the current status with this place as haven't explored myself, but if interested you may certainly give it a try so as to explore more options.

If you are still looking for more, then use Locantol. Has enough for Baner listing.

The other way around could also be go with the add '10/11 county appt. ', that is listed with 2 or 3 times in daily TOI / PM classifieds.

I think enough info now for you to explore.

Cheers!

Rajeshj
06-18-13, 18:28
Hi Guys.

I have tried indian but got bored from their service.

Can any guys share me contact details of SP or CG foreign girl who also provides anal.

Thrusting Rod
06-19-13, 05:13
There are quite a few options available near Baner, especially near the highway side. Do some RTFF if you want info from open forum. Apart from the hotel hinted by SG, there's also an hotel opposite to holiday inn where you could get laid. Also I remember a few days back, it was brought into notice of the forum about a place near the water park on highway, which is also in business.

Although I am not sure what's the current status with this place as haven't explored myself, but if interested you may certainly give it a try so as to explore more options.

If you are still looking for more, then use Locantol. Has enough for Baner listing.

The other way around could also be go with the add '10/11 county appt. ', that is listed with 2 or 3 times in daily TOI / PM classifieds.

Cheers!Great FR, friend.

SameerEngineer
06-19-13, 20:57
Hello All,

Can anybody help with SPs who can arrange Russian / kKzakistan girls in Pune?

I do have few SP contacts which I have tried and are good ones but they provide only desi.

Please PM me if you have any.

Member #4284
06-20-13, 05:25
Hey, is the place opp the Holiday Inn a Walkin? I thought it was just a GFE and you need to get your own stuff. Will they have stock?

There are quite a few options available near Baner, especially near the highway side. Do some RTFF if you want info from open forum. Apart from the hotel hinted by SG, there's also an hotel opposite to holiday inn where you could get laid. Also I remember a few days back, it was brought into notice of the forum about a place near the water park on highway, which is also in business.

Cheers!

SameerEngineer
06-20-13, 19:22
Hi Guys,

Wanted to pen down my first FR and thanks a million to generous brosatISG who shared the contacts.

Set up the appointment with the direct independent and off we go in one hr. We headed to the hotel which I'd booked couple of hrs before the meet.

Few initial talks and off to a business. Awesome was she! Taking full control and as if she'd hired me, she just floored me. Unbuckling my pants and taking control of my Johny and his two companions. I could not control and had to submit, while the BJ and ahhha with CIM. She splitted or rather cleaned her mouth with tissue paper. A Spunk would have been nice but who is complaining? Getting CIM itself was a big deal as it was completely unexpected. I actually, had warned her about my "about to submit" stage couple of times, thinking she would not like the CIM, but she didn't bother at all.

BUT.

The climax! Just like 'Shutter Island' twist probably:-

Everything was going great while I got a call on my room phone from the hotel reception. The reception lady asked me if I have any guest in my room. She even told me in hard voice to come at the reception counter and get the guest registered with photo ID.

How did they know that I've a visiting guest? Did they follow her (being new face) and spied in which room she is going? Many questions came to my mind. I told them that my friend is visiting for a coffee and placed the coffee order as well (while complementary coffee jar was present in my room).

I was nervous and in spite of dreaming of many KS positions with a petite girl, I wrapped up all the thoughts and requested her to go (without the ordered coffee, of course!).

Well, the hotel was 4 star on A Nagar highway in Viman nagar- very famous.

Guys, how should we deal such situations? Is it offensive to have a guest girl in our room to spend "Quality" time.

I'm not at all comfortable visiting Anna's Den or other similar places / hotels which are frequently circulated here at ISG.

Please help me how to deal in such scenes?

Damages:

Girl. 5K.

Hotel. 5.5 K

Experience.

Face. 7/10.

Rack. 8/10

Attitude. 10/10.

Service. 10/10.

Next Time. Yes.

EnjoyTheWorld
06-21-13, 04:28
Hey, is the place opp the Holiday Inn a Walkin? I thought it was just a GFE and you need to get your own stuff. Will they have stock?Yes, they are in service and having walking facility.

ArisCasa
06-21-13, 06:10
Hi Guys,

Wanted to pen down my first FR and thanks a million to generous brosatISG who shared the contacts.

Set up the appointment with the direct independent and off we go in one hr. We headed to the hotel which I'd booked couple of hrs before the meet.

Well, the hotel was 4 star on A Nagar highway in Viman nagar- very famous.

Guys, how should we deal such situations? Is it offensive to have a guest girl in our room to spend "Quality" time.

I'm not at all comfortable visiting Anna's Den or other similar places / hotels which are frequently circulated here at ISG.

Please help me how to deal in such scenes?Cctv cameras in corridors. All hotels have surveillance rooms backend who keep monitoring movements in common areas of hotel. So they saw her entering your room and informed front office. If the woman in question is in the trade, she would have visited the hotel before more than once, and they wud recognize her. Trust me hotel security staff can make out who is a guest and who is a WG. Best thing to do is ask the companion to register. No harm in it. If the girl wants business she will be ready to provide a photo ID. In countries where prostitution is legal, they have an I'd card which is shown at front office when they walk in (like in paris) or they provide their DL like in USA.

Bond Bond
06-21-13, 13:26
Hi Avimeddy,

Try to bargain next time in BP. You should get a shot for 300-500. Max.

Hi all,

As I mentioned in my last post that I am a new user to this forum. Now I am posting my first report. Last weekend I visit BP (bu* peth) , I go through lots of girls, I don't like the place as it gets very messy after rain, but as I need to bang a good girl I went and start the search for a good skiny girl. After about 2 hrs of search I choose a girl which is standing in front of a big building near by a pan shop, I asked gor the charges, she told me 750 rs for one session...

Bond Bond
06-21-13, 13:53
Hello Mongers,

My first FR and a disappointing one.

Called this MP at DP Road advertised in TOI. After a few calls they guided me to their office which was shabbily lit. The lady at the counter was a big turn off. Should have walked out back but Johnny wanted some exercise.

The lady at the counter asked to pay the amount and offered to get in a small room. As I was not sure about what I was to get, asked for choices. She yelled inside stating that I am looking for choices. Out came 3 girls. Ohhhh bigger disappointment. None of them looked good and were there staring at me. Since I had paid entry fee, decided to take a plump one. Which was the best that I could see.

Asked me to undress in a tiny room barely any space to stand. She asked me to lie on the back and asked what massage I wanted. Powder or cream. Took cream and she started. She was too fast and within minutes asked me to turn around. On asking for extras, she refused. Then she offered HJ in topless for 1k and French for 1. 5k. Negotiated topless for 0. 5. She started. I rolled my hands over her racks that were hanging. Ahh disappointed to the core. Finished the job fast and she cleaned the stuff with a tissue and just walked out putting on her shirt asking me to get ready.

The counter lady asked if I would visit again. And to avoid any discussions, just paid the balance and walked out.

Choices 3/10.

Service3/10.

Damage 500+500

Will not visit again.

BoyPune
06-22-13, 01:33
Hello,

Both Abc and the One behind Bibwedi cement shop are in operation. I have visted both mp's once in last 1 month.

All that staff still there. And no new chic added recently.

Both have msg available in rs 350. That's a big plus.

No value for money if you have not bothered about the looks of the girls (rather kamvali bai type aunties) and just want to donate loads of semen which wants to come out.

Charges for both .350 for kerala msg + 300 rs tip for johny msg.

Prefered girl at Abc. Anybody's fine except[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

Prefred girl at Bibwewadi. You can have anybody. All are same.

I m visiting regularly at these places in last 3 yrs.

Anybody if knowing any place and Pune for sandwich msg. Please help me. M interested. Since johny always wants more.

Boypune

Anyone recently visited these mp reply. I am planning to visit ths weekend. Reply.

QUOTE=Ash 2020; 1434829]Hi. Any pointers for Ayurvedc mp near abc Chowk which give ayur massage for 350. And does it provided HJ. Like the one in Bibwewadi behind cement. Is it active now? Anyone tried both the mp recently?[/QUOTE]

Member #4284
06-22-13, 02:00
Hi,

Is this the one in aksh comp on DP? They used to have this really awesome babe called Payal. She ain't there anymore.

But you should insist that the choice be shown before you pay. They usually give in if you threaten in walk out. Or you may just be asked to pay 100rs but it is still better since you save the rest and the frustration.

Hello Mongers,

My first FR and a disappointing one.

Called this MP at DP Road advertised in TOI. After a few calls they guided me to their office which was shabbily lit. The lady at the counter was a big turn off. Should have walked out back but Johnny wanted some exercise.

The lady at the counter asked to pay the amount and offered to get in a small room. As I was not sure about what I was to get, asked for choices. She yelled inside stating that I am looking for choices. Out came 3 girls. Ohhhh bigger disappointment. None of them looked good and were there staring at me. Since I had paid entry fee, decided to take a plump one...

Masti06
06-22-13, 03:22
Great FR, friend.Nothing to do on weekend on bus trip. Any reliable place near Hinjwadi.

Kunalaking
06-22-13, 09:03
Hi all mongers,

Am new to Pune but not to mongering. Used to monger in blore but recently shifted base to Pune temporarily for 2 months.

Was active on another forum which dome of you might know of.

Switched to this forum seeing that this was more vibrant.

Tried to take subscription. Not sure if it has been activated yet. Any pointers as to how to check?

Thanks and happy mongering. Will post frs sooner than later.

Kunalaking
06-22-13, 10:48
Went through mirror for some numbers as a starting point.

Was sent this pic by sp. Any pointers with regard to service would be appreciated.

Be Safe.

Kunal

KN334
06-24-13, 18:04
I went to R@j Recently. It was bad experience. I already went in rain and asked to SP to show. He showed only 2 and said to take one. Asked to show some more. He said no not avalable. Came back. Please anyone tell anything near b@nEr.apart From the one I visited

Bond Bond
06-25-13, 05:21
Ya, thats the one. I guess Payal was not there or probably busy. And thanks for the tips. Will keep in mind.

Cheers!

Hi,

Is this the one in aksh comp on DP? They used to have this really awesome babe called Payal. She ain't there anymore.

But you should insist that the choice be shown before you pay. They usually give in if you threaten in walk out. Or you may just be asked to pay 100rs but it is still better since you save the rest and the frustration.

Wonering
06-25-13, 06:51
Hi!

I just joined this forum. After reading various reports felt that it is quite friendly and members helpful.

So far I had been to hotel v-a few times but I think there prices are too high.

I have been trying to find a girl from north east with Chinese features.

I would be grateful if someone can help me with this. Also which are safe hotels in Pune where you can

Take a girl for short time?

Thanks in anticipation

Bond Bond
06-25-13, 10:56
Thanks to the TOI visited another MP at KP. Since it was raining I thought of taking Jhonny for a ride. I called this no and they asked me to come to Lane 7 and call back. After 2-3 calls finally they gave the correct location and asked me to come straight up using the stairs.

This was a 2 BHK flat and a sari clad lady opened. She invited me inside with a smile and asked me to sit in the hall. The TV was on full volume. She came straight to the point. What kind of massage I was looking for and if this was my first time. She said they had Topless HJ, Full Body, French and a few more. On asking for choices, she said there was only one girl around as the others were busy. Well I could hardly see anybody in the apartment so I asked her if they gave service outside too. She was amazed and immediately said NO. So she called this slim young girl and asked me to chose what I wanted. I settled for a Topless, paid and was directed into the room. Was offered a glass of water. Which I refused.

The room was quite spacious with a wooden bed. But it was high unlike the normal beds we use at home. She asked me to change and whispered in my ear."hope you know what I mean by change" she walked out of the room and was back with a few tissue papers. Hhhmmmmm without wasting any more time, she unbuttoned her Top and removed it to be placed on the side of the bed. Maaannnnn she was a beauty. Slim body nice boobs and looked great. Did not expect to see what I did. Was asked to lie straight and she started with the powder massage. I asked her to climb over me so I could feel her properly but she refused. She was by my side and I was rubbing my hands over her sooth skin as if she had just waxed herself. After a few minutes she asked me to turn and she gently massaged my back and slowly moving down to my legs. Ooohhhh the touch sent shivers down my spine. Jhonny was high by then and wanted to feel some skin. On asking her if they offered full service, she flatly refused. Said its not allowed and she will be thrown out if she does that. Anyways we were on our feet and I held her by her narrow waist asking her to massage Jhonny as he was quite excited. She first pulled out the tissues from below the bed and started slowly. It felt good and was over within a few minutes. She cleaned up the mess and asked me to dress up. I kissed her cheeks and was moving further when she stopped me with a smile. Telling me it was over.

So Jhonny was relaxed as he got his quota. And I had a nice time.

Looks : 8/10.

Body : 7/10.

Attitude : 7/10.

Service : 8/10.

Damages : 500+700

MysticMind
06-26-13, 01:50
Gentlemen, last week had a very good experience with an independent HW contact that I had received from one of the ISG members. The lady surely looked nice and decent, compared to the usual bunch found in the business. The service was awesome, the best part was that she invited me to this flat in PCMC area which she had sort of rented for her 'mongering' activities. She basically had arrangement with some local guy who owns the flat to avoid the risk associated with commercial lodges / hotels etc. Anyhow, this basically resulted in free accommodation for me. When I reached, she was already waiting there, she had arrived just few minutes before me. She really does have nice and smooth body with fat in all the right places. Not only that, she also seemed to maintain hygiene very well, she said it is more important to do so in her "line of work". She helped wash john and surrounding area with soap first, while I kept dry-washing her soft spots with my hands and lips, just to keep things clean from both sides. And then we pretty much kept talking and smooching each other, in all the right places, of course without any clothes, for few minutes. Later when she started going down on me, she again took care to wipe my area with wet wipes (yes, she had all the supplies in the flat!) , and then gave an awesome BBJ. Truly a GFE, for a second I forgot that I was getting a 'paid' service, it just felt so natural. We tried most usual positions one by one, and finally finished the project in mish position. This was my first time in a 'non-commercial' space, I think I am going to have her couple more times until Johny starts asking for more variety! Lovely experience overall.

Looks : 7/10

Attitude : 8/10

Body : 8/10

Damage : 3k

WIR : YESS!

Member #4284
06-26-13, 07:48
Hey,

Any indications on how can one connect to this place. Do they advert in the paper?

Thanks

Thanks to the TOI visited another MP at KP. Since it was raining I thought of taking Jhonny for a ride. I called this no and they asked me to come to Lane 7 and call back. After 2-3 calls finally they gave the correct location and asked me to come straight up using the stairs.

This was a 2 BHK flat and a sari clad lady opened. She invited me inside with a smile and asked me to sit in the hall. The TV was on full volume. She came straight to the point. What kind of massage I was looking for and if this was my first time. She said they had Topless HJ, Full Body, French and a few more. On asking for choices, she said there was only one girl around as the others were busy. Well I could hardly see anybody in the apartment so I asked her if they gave service outside too...

Sachiien06
06-26-13, 10:11
Ujwala,

Please delete your inbox messages as I am unable to send your PM.

Reply me when you do that, so I can PM you.

Avimeddy
06-26-13, 13:01
Hi Bond Bond, it was a very nice report that you have uploaded regarding the MP in KP. As I said in my previous report that I am living in Pune from last three years, I frequently visited the BP and I was also able to get a shot for only rs 100 or 150, I think thats quite cheap for now. Bond bond can you please let me know the name or location of that MP in KP that you visited.

SoftGuy2000
06-26-13, 14:27

Kattar Puneri
06-26-13, 17:37
He clearly says TOI, which is the Times of India.

Hey, any indications on how can one connect to this place. Do they advert in the paper?
Thanks to the TOI visited another MP at KP.

Member #4284
06-26-13, 18:00
Thanks for pointing out. I noticed that only after submitting the post.

Checked toi today and there was one advert for kp. A lady picked up. Spoke good english and gave me the rates for massage services. She said none of the other services are available.

He clearly says TOI, which is the Times of India.

Rajeshj
06-26-13, 19:10
You are not subscribed member of this ISG forum then how did you manage to get the contact no. Of independent HW from ISG members.

Gentlemen, last week had a very good experience with an independent HW contact that I had received from one of the ISG members. The lady surely looked nice and decent, compared to the usual bunch found in the business. The service was awesome, the best part was that she invited me to this flat in PCMC area which she had sort of rented for her 'mongering' activities. She basically had arrangement with some local guy who owns the flat to avoid the risk associated with commercial lodges / hotels etc. Anyhow, this basically resulted in free accommodation for me...

Nave1111
06-26-13, 21:45
Hello can you please give me her contact details, I can share few independent girls contact for the same.

[QUOTE=Umakant; 1438718]Gentlemen, last week had a very good experience with an independent HW contact that I had received from one of the ISG members. The lady surely looked nice and decent, compared to the usual bunch found in the business. The service was awesome, the best part was that she invited me to this flat in PCMC area which she had sort of rented for her 'mongering' activities. She basically had arrangement with some local guy who owns the flat to avoid the risk associated with commercial lodges / hotels etc...QUOTE]

Strong Bull
06-27-13, 04:34
Senior Member Ujwala had posted in the forum Anal Connoisseurs about Pinky in Pune who does Anal.

I had PMed him for contacts to which he replied that I got to be careful, but the contact details were never there.

I browsed the Pune Forum. Ujwala has posted about a Corporate Lady, but there no hits or actual FRs, feedback.

Are Ujwala's reports for real or are they Red Herrings.

Anyone.

Thanks and Cheers.

Strong

Hammer893
06-27-13, 07:31
Hey Bond Bond,

Is this the same place at the end of Lane 7, when U-turn right onto South Main Road?

There is a building on the corner. There are two MP's there. One run by a middle aged Sindhi guy, which is a genuine massage parlour and the other is our type of MP where FS is actually served and I have taken it.

Cheers.

This was a 2 BHK flat and a sari clad lady opened. She invited me inside with a smile and asked me to sit in the hall. The TV was on full volume. She came straight to the point. What kind of massage I was looking for and if this was my first time. She said they had Topless HJ, Full Body, French and a few more. On asking for choices, she said there was only one girl around as the others were busy. Well I could hardly see anybody in the apartment so I asked her if they gave service outside too. She was amazed and immediately said NO. So she called this slim young girl and asked me to chose what I wanted. I settled for a Topless, paid and was directed into the room. Was offered a glass of water. Which I refused.

The room was quite spacious with a wooden bed. But it was high unlike the normal beds we use at home. She asked me to change and whispered in my ear."hope you know what I mean by change" she walked out of the room and was back with a few tissue papers. Hhhmmmmm without wasting any more time, she unbuttoned her Top and removed it to be placed on the side of the bed. Maaannnnn she was a beauty. Slim body nice boobs and looked great. Did not expect to see what I did. Was asked to lie straight and she started with the powder massage. I asked her to climb over me so I could feel her properly but she refused. She was by my side and I was rubbing my hands over her sooth skin as if she had just waxed herself. After a few minutes she asked me to turn and she gently massaged my back and slowly moving down to my legs. Ooohhhh the touch sent shivers down my spine. Jhonny was high by then and wanted to feel some skin. On asking her if they offered full service, she flatly refused. Said its not allowed and she will be thrown out if she does that. Anyways we were on our feet and I held her by her narrow waist asking her to massage Jhonny as he was quite excited. She first pulled out the tissues from below the bed and started slowly. It felt good and was over within a few minutes. She cleaned up the mess and asked me to dress up. I kissed her cheeks and was moving further when she stopped me with a smile. Telling me it was over.

So Jhonny was relaxed as he got his quota. And I had a nice time.

Looks : 8/10.

Body : 7/10.

Attitude : 7/10.

Service : 8/10.

Damages : 500+700

BemyLove
06-27-13, 09:00
Hi,

I am based out of Mumbai and now work few weeks in a month in Pune. I am looking for some contacts in Pune to enjoy with.

Would appreciate if the fellow mongers share the same with me.

Cheers

Stun Gun
06-27-13, 10:48
You are not subscribed member of this ISG forum then how did you manage to get the contact no. Of independent HW from ISG members.Umakant has bought subscription and very much has PM facility!

It is you, who does not have PM facility.

Avimeddy
06-27-13, 17:06
Hi All,

I want to buy the membership subscription, but I don't use / have any credit card, can some one help me in here.

I am from Pune india.

Thanks,

Avimeddy

Hi,

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Avimeddy
06-28-13, 04:58
Hi all,

In addition to my previous post, if I subscribe through mail order form and by the time my money reached the specified address and the price of of USD goes up or down, then what will happen? Please help me in this as I want to buy the subscription as early as possible. Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks,

Jackson