PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

AussieGaigin
08-07-13, 00:24
Hello everyone,

I have been silent observer of the group & finally I have activated my pm. First of all my regards to respected seniors like stungun, trustingrod, pratty69, ujwala. I request you to help me with some numbers to start mongering in Pune. Seciaplly would like to have DATY & kissing.

Being newbie I can't give you back any info. But once I become familiar, I definately will.

Already. I feeling excited.

Thank youHave you read the notes at the top of this page?

Thrusting Rod
08-07-13, 03:57
will she come till wakad, were vits is.

CheersVits is in Balewadi & not Wakad. In Pune both Orchid & Vits adjoin each other & are owned by Kamat. Vits is Vittal Kamat. As every one knows I post with a purpose. The key word is adjoin.

Happy hunting!

Thrusting Rod
08-07-13, 04:08
All these were Sp info and owing to the last minute nature of my travel I just couldn't crack the deal.

They all were charging a bomb and due to my recent heavy spa activities in Delhi, really did not have big budgets for experimentation.

Am back on Friday, if someone could help me with some indi, there is no barter, my info is available for all.Try Yogitha from Nigdi. Soniya from Vimannagar. Malaika from Wanowry / Fatima nagar. Sneha / Neha, who is referred on the forum as Simla Mirchi. These can be approached independently apart from Diana & others who are old stuff in Pune. And, you already have the contact of Stun Gun. I personally won't help beyond this point, as I have burnt my hands with Delhiites. The above names can be approached separetely & even the famous Simla Mirchi can be had for 5 K multiple. And SG, if you are reading this, Tannu & Khushi are very much in action & their numbers functional. Have posted their pics as your inbox was full.

Praj4
08-07-13, 05:01
Based on pm called one sp for a babe from Kolkata who was with him under contract for 10days and it was last date of availability. As alleged, she was a BCom student and cute. To my utter dismay, when I called him, I was told that he is in police commissioner's office, may be due to some previous raid case! That's the time I realised that how easy it is for the police to reach you based on any sp's CDR! Nevertheless it is not crime to call sombody, they can't sue you but they can call you to police station and make you wait their in a particular raid case!

Hurriedly I changed my direction to another sp; however he turned out to be expensive due to his upselling skills; who send me many pics to choose from. I selected one Delhite allegedly a BA from Delhi 22yrs old, now staying in Mumbai since 3 years.

Looks-6/10.

Body-8/10 energetic athletic

Attitude-9/10 great DFK / GFE.

Damage-9k including place +1k tip since she pleased me.

WIR- Hardly since India's average age is very young, there are plenty.

Nave1111
08-07-13, 06:00
Hello, All!

I've been chasing this site for over two years. Had 1 or 2 experience before getting here. After feeling quite comfy about sharing our experiences, I took up a membership here.

I expected at least a few seniors here to pass on references or digits after your verifications (as you may feel uncomfy to reveal your providers or gals infos to a newbie).

I've sent out PMs to many senior members here for which only T. Rod responded. He has given me 1 or 2 good contacts & it was a good experience too. Thanks T. Rod.

But may I know why many of the seniors here don't get us mingled into your group? I know I can't demand infos from you all just because I have a membership, but at least after reading 2 or 3 of our FRs you may put a little trust on us to pass on infos.

Every senior member must have had a first experience & must have been looking for new contacts. But now you are seniors with good links & infos and you all maintain a closed circle. Is it because we are not trust worthy or what should a newbie do to earn all your trust in say about 3-4months time. Any senior member may advice us.

Never meant to hurt anyone here or insult anyone. Just felt discouraged & had the guts to ask you all directly why? Sorry if I'm wrong.

Bye,

Nave1111

Hammer893
08-07-13, 07:05
Dear TR,

The pics you sent are not opening. Could please resend them. You can also PM them to me if that is more convenient.

Cheers.

Your PM inbox is full. Anyways, both Tannu & Khushi are very much around. Attaching present pics.

Hope we are talking about the same gals!

DrDynamo
08-07-13, 08:36
More about Shruthi.

She s not time conscious.

Was not willing to blow without cover.

So took her to bathroom, asked her to blow under shower.

She washed my tool and did the magic.

She's young and naive.

If you are a good talker, you can pretty much get a lot from her.

Overall a gf experience.

Only regret : no lip lock.

ThirstyBeast
08-07-13, 09:09
Have you read the notes at the top of this page?Hi Aussigaigin,

I'm aware that my request may sound desperate. But from next time I will make sure I have proper info. & also, some numbers to share.

But for startup & my introduction to group I post that request.

Thank you

Sachiien06
08-07-13, 10:08
Hi Ujwalla,

Please delete your inbox messages as I am unable to PM you.

Hammer893
08-07-13, 12:11
Dear Friend,

Sorry could not help you with any indi's as I am still not into indi's as it requires a lot of planning.

I prefer SP's who can provide goods at the last moment.

However, please note the SP's I work with do provide goods at 3-5K for ST.

Do let me know when you are back.

Cheers.

Firstly thanks to all the buddies of the Pune forum, stun, Pratt, hammer, who sent in info about action. All these were Sp info and owing to the last minute nature of my travel I just couldn't crack the deal.

They all were charging a bomb and due to my recent heavy spa activities in Delhi, really did not have big budgets for experimentation.

Thereby thought of giving it a miss.

I therefore helped myself with a decent spa exp in the hotel I stayed.

Nice Thai therepist, with good massage skills.

Requested for a non disposal massage and she did not mind it. Lots of touching at the right places led to a happy ending of a HJ.

Burn. 1900 massage plus 1500 tips.

So that's a new one added to the Pune list.

Am back on Friday, if someone could help me with some indi, there is no barter, my info is available for all.

Cheers.

PS stun guess the grievance is now taken care of, buddy.

SmartVvarma
08-07-13, 14:05
Hi Smart,

I might have missed your request seeking info on this, my sincere apologies for missing it.

This girl Nisha does not meet for sex or for that matter any other thing. Maybe if someone wants, they can offer her lunch.Hi MS,

No hard feelings buddy. And no need to apologies. I just wanted to mention my point of view.

I never tried calling this Nisha after the initial discussion as it was too good to be true. Haha.

Be Safe.

YogiBane
08-07-13, 19:34
This member from the Pune forum posted in the Chennai forum:

I noted & posted there as follows:

{In your very first post, you wrote: "Hi Andy,

Please share the contact with me. Will share a good contact at Chennai. PM please."

That was on 20 July 2013. In your second post, a day later, on 21 July 2013, after getting PM activated, you requested for the digits of Smita. Pune forum thereby know you have absolutely no contacts, leave alone HiFi. Your third post in the Pune forum relates to a SP which you got from CL. Your fourth post is in this forum requesting EPL to share contacts. The fifth, the present post under reply is requesting a hi fi contact in Chennai, claiming to be able to return favor in Pune.

Every Senior in Chennai must have seen all your 5 posts & know you are trying a con. You give Pune forum a bad reputation & underestimate the intelligence of the Chennai members. I think, time you apologise & make an earnest request. Nobody likes to be Conned & trust requires to be earned. }

This is by way of information to the members here.I travel to Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore and of course in Pune. So does it mean that I cannot ask for contact in those forum. Or do I need to ask via PM.

I have PMed some senior and they helped me. Guide me. This forum has kept me safe from going to places that may get me in trouble.

Is it wrong to ask contacts in other forms? I do not know. So please senior guide me. I do not want to break any rules of this forum.

Anil Gemini
08-07-13, 19:45
Hi SV, Request you to PM me the contact of this SP. Regards. Anil.

FR – CIS.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback on my 1st FR.

This happened in May13. I was running dry and wanted some action. Contacted SP whom I knew for long time but didn't take his services. We had a common friend, that's how I met him. Anyways, immediately, he send me some pics on whatsapp. I liked 1-2 girls and off I was to his place in KP. This SP has a independent two storey house. SP met me at the some distance away and took me to his place. Decent place.

He showed me the line up of 6-7 girls. Surprised. All were the same with pics he had sent me. This was around noon. Most of the girls dressed nice. Some said Hey. And other just smiled. One girl looked very pleasant and she looked hot in a mini skirt and nice top. Second surprise. My long time fantasy to be with a CIS seems to be getting fulfilled. Talked to her again and she was nice to talk to. Spoke to SP for her and negotiated. And finalized...

DebonairDelhi
08-08-13, 05:08
Try Yogitha from Nigdi. Soniya from Vimannagar. Malaika from Wanowry / Fatima nagar. Sneha / Neha, who is referred on the forum as Simla Mirchi. These can be approached independently apart from Diana & others who are old stuff in Pune. And, you already have the contact of Stun Gun. I personally won't help beyond this point, as I have burnt my hands with Delhiites. The above names can be approached separetely & even the famous Simla Mirchi can be had for 5 K multiple. And SG, if you are reading this, Tannu & Khushi are very much in action & their numbers functional. Have posted their pics as your inbox was full.Hey thanks for the great lay of offer, but U have now given me a gun, with no way to fire them. Don't know where will I get the contacts from, when we come to an outside city we expect buddies in that forum to help us with the best pick. Sorry about your experiences with Delhi, don't think all of us are the same. We have a small group on Delhi forum, U cud rtff the forum and see that we do lend out hands to each other, so without any further explanations, please give me a tinkle, when U R in Delhi the next time and we surely will change your perception, that's a promise.

Let me know, if U cud, basis your experience, still help, with the best pick, with contacts, or we cud surely wait till your perceptions about delhite change, cheeers buddy and thanks

AidGuide
08-08-13, 05:37
FR – CIS.

Score Card –

Attitude : 7/10.

Body : 7/10 – had some tummy.

Breast : 8/10.

GFE : 6/10

Place : 8/10.

Service : 7/10

Damages : 6k for 90 min – one shot.

WIR – Yes – with this SP.

Attaching some pics I took after the deed was done!Hi SmartVV,

Can you please guide us with this SP as you do not have a PM facility, not able send message to you. The pictures you have attached are tempting.

Thanks,

AidGuide

Member #4440
08-08-13, 15:46
Raid at many areas around Wakad, Hinjwadi, PS area. Underground some time.

Bt. Shirdi is always safe. I use it when high alert here.

ThirstyBeast
08-09-13, 07:45
After my request about sm contact, got Yogitha number from one of the senior member. Fixed meeting with her, she informs in advance that she is hw &35 yrs old. So don't have any wrong ideas about me.

It was ok for me as I was interested more in DATY.

Went to given address, in one of the societies in PS.

She opened door of 3bhk house. Nice music was playing.

She was on plum side which made her look shorter. But my goodness what a young work she does. Immediately johny was awake. Little over 20 min, we sucked all parts of each other. 4-5 min I was down south in misty zone, felt very good. Then went for traditional missy. Position. I was done. Did not go for second pop. Laid their, kissing & cuddling.

Before going had shower & she prepared nice coffee. I was back to my routine life.

Damage: 4k including all.

Attitude 8/10.

Wir yes.

RajivRaj
08-09-13, 10:37
Hi,

Writing FR after such a long time.

Was not in Pune since last one month.

So Once comeback to Pune, called my regular SP & updates the status in hotel Raj.

He shown me 4 girls. Photos are attached.

Asking the rate for 2 pops. He told me Anju & Sameera (As he called them as Hi-Fi) will be 6K & Anjali & Sonia will be 5K.

After negotiation he ready for Anajali in 5.5K including room.

Now I went to room and saw this girl sitting on the bed and talking on the mobile. I noticed that another waiter had followed behind me and he asked whether I wanted anything beer water packet. The girl answered water and packet. He went away and after some time returned with a bottle of mineral water and kept 2 condis on the table. He asked for Rs. 130 and I paid. He went away and the girl finished her call and got up and bolted the door.

Soon after I asked her to remove the clothes and get down to the real thing, which she agreed happily, her BBBJ was good and licked me all over which was really nice.

I gave DATY a ditch as she was not good smelling and I don't like girls who do not smell good. But fucked her good in several positions and finally came while she was giving a BJ.

Overall a nice experience and would definitely recommend the place. If they could improve the quality of girls it can become a destination for some fun.

Body. 7/10 (wheatish to dark)

Boobs. 8/10 (good firm medium sized boobs)

Attitude. 5/10 (some Nakharas)

Overall. 6.5/10.

Room ambiance. 8/10 (large clean room)

Damage. 5.5k.

WIR. Yes. But this time want to go with Anju (So called HiFi).

Hammer893
08-09-13, 10:38
Hey TR,

Thanks for trying buddy.

I am sorry, but neither could I find a way to do the same.

Hope Jackson can probably put some light on the issue.

Cheers.

How do I PM pics? I tried, but did not find any method to PM pics!

Hammer893
08-09-13, 10:46
Hey TR,

I tried to locate your FR on Krupa as you mentioned to SG, could not locate. Could you please resend the link and pics please.

Cheers.

Stun Gun, your inbox is full. For your information saw Krupa in Amanora. Check the pics I posted yesterday. Both the numbers are functioning.

CoolAndHard
08-10-13, 06:19
Even I have tried two of the girls from the pics. Anjali I never repeated as, she does lots of nakhras and also sing songs while the time of act, hence I did not like her after first try.

About Sameera, she is good in bed. But the problem is with her neck, its tilted at left side always. I asked her after the act and she replied this is because of long time working at call center. Otherwise she is alright. The best one is Puja. Very nice body and very nice attitude. But I noticed there is not much new collection in the hotel anymore. All the girls are old ones which I have taken service from at least once.

Hi,

So Once comeback to Pune, called my regular SP & updates the status in hotel Raj.

Asking the rate for 2 pops. He told me Anju & Sameera (As he called them as Hi-Fi) will be 6K & Anjali & Sonia will be 5K...

SeriousSam
08-10-13, 09:45
Try Yogitha from Nigdi. Soniya from Vimannagar. Malaika from Wanowry / Fatima nagar. Sneha / Neha, who is referred on the forum as Simla Mirchi. These can be approached independently apart from Diana & others who are old stuff in Pune. And, you already have the contact of Stun Gun. I personally won't help beyond this point, as I have burnt my hands with Delhiites. The above names can be approached separetely & even the famous Simla Mirchi can be had for 5 K multiple. And SG, if you are reading this, Tannu & Khushi are very much in action & their numbers functional. Have posted their pics as your inbox was full.Hi can I get the details of Malaika from wanaworie and Soniya from vimanagar, back to mongering after a month was on a break. Help would be appreciated TR and SG.

GodsMafia
08-10-13, 10:16
A total new comer to this site and hoping to get some good contacts here.

My Budget is 3k-5k, will I get any decent looking girl in this range near viman nagar / KP / Aundh?

Please help me out guys.

Thanks

Jaggs
08-10-13, 11:47
Hey guys,

I have just returned from New Zealand and I am looking for some fun. Can someone please PM me some contacts. Budget is around 3. 5-4 k. I have Smitas number but want to try someone new.

Thanks guys

VinodP
08-10-13, 15:35
I went to Pune after a long time.

I went to hotel Raj, called the SP. He told me that he has college girls for 3.5 to 4k,

And hi-fi for 7-8 k. I negotiated for the so called hi fi and we were agreed on 6k for

Hi fi for 2 hrs but 1 pop only. He showed me 3 girls in their i10 car.

I chose the one who was wearing denim shorts, looking cute. Her name was Sameera.

She was very beautiful, I paid the money on the counter. Then went up. She came to my

Room. Meanwhile bellboy came with a pack of condi and asked for 100 bucks.

I paid him 100 bucks and she ordered for mineral water also.

The room was very good, large and spacious.

Sameera and I chatted for some time to be comfortable.

She is a call center Gurgaon girl (according to her, it was clear from her accent also)

Then I rubbed my hand on her soft and smooth skin, I kissed her on the cheeks.

And she was not ready for the lip-kiss and smooch. I fondled her boobs.

Which were saggy. They were not appearing from above the top.

As she was wearing a padded bra. Waist was also somewhat lumpy.

, No tight body. But the was very cute and good looking. She told me that earlier.

She was 36-24-35 (before food poisoning). Anyways, she gave me CBJ,

No DATY, her p*why was hairy. She was scared after seeing my rod.

She said that she had never seen such rod before. I asked for doggie.

But she refused. I fucked her in missy (after putting 2 condi).

But after I came, she went to the washroom, after that I went to the washroom,

While I was in the bathroom, maybe she called up the SP. Then she ordered

For the fag (Classic mild, payment was from my side). We were smoking.

Then SP called on the room landline continuously 3 times.

And asked"Usko niche bhej do". I asked her to go. But 2 hrs were not

Spent by then.

After she left I asked SP"Why did you called her early?"

He said "Sir, uske saath problem ho gaya tha. Uska pet dukh raha tha"

May be it was girl's tantrum. He told me If I took another girl,

He will give me discount. But I said no for another girl.

Ratings:

LOOKS:9. 5/10.

ATTITUDE:6/10 (As she left early)

FIGURE:6/10 (Small and Saggy boobs, saggy butts)

WIR:No I never repeat

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Kattar Puneri
08-10-13, 17:27
So, privately you can exchange email addresses and do whatever you want to share pictures or anything else. If you are worried about revealing your personal identity create a suitable email address just for ISG. Is that a problem?

Hey TR, Thanks for trying buddy. I am sorry, but neither could I find a way to do the same. Hope Jackson can probably put some light on the issue.
How do I PM pics? I tried, but did not find any method to PM pics!

SummerTime1985
08-10-13, 17:48
Called up 2 places from TOI. One said they are located in lane 7 opp. Bank and other one opp. Fiat cafe. Both said no to extra services.

Couldn't find the number of the actual mp in lane7 which was discussed earlier by other members. So decided to find out on my own.

According to previous reports found out sindhi guys mp on first floor. Went there asked if there is another mp in the building. Guy at the counyer said he is not sure but people do visit on second floor. Went up saw 3 doors. 2 were locked. So knocked on one without lock. Guy opened and welcomed me inside. Sat in living room. He didn't ask for money first. Immediately called girls for choice. Only 2 were available. One a bot heavier side and other petit. Slim. Must be 18. Chose her. She went inside. Asked the guy for charges. Said 3. 5k for full service. As I didn't want full service. After much negotiation Settled for b2b massage and BJ. At 2k. He was really stubborn and not willing to go below 2k.

Went inside the room big room with double size bed with attached bathroom.

Undressed and got onto bed. She came on top of me gave very nice b2b massage. Lots of touching and lots of dfk. Smiling cute face. Total GFE. Allowed to suck tits and play with her pussy. After 30mins of this. Asked for BJ. She wanted to put on condi but I convinced her nicely for BBBJ. She gave BBBJ for like 10mins. Then she again asked if she can put on condi. Said ok. Continued with BJ for next 10mins. Played with her while she gave BJ. Finally I finished in condi while getting BJ. Washed myself and left.

Name: prerna from guj.

Body: 5ft. Slim. Small breast. But very nice responsive nipples.

Charges:2k + 150tip to her.

Repeat again for sure but will go for full service next time. For her GFE and her pussy felt very tight. I would say perfect pussy.

Pune Boy
08-11-13, 06:31
Hi all,

I used to be a regular contributor in early days of Pune forum. I have even written summary reports describing the overall scene in those days. I left India a few years back. I have come back just for a few days. Great to see so many members and some real Gurus.

Time is limited due to other commitments, but still want to have that one great experience. Either an upscale spa+happy ending or a great beautiful GFE full service. Of course I have rttf. But a personal recommendation / contact details from the seniors through PM willbe a great help to go for the right one.

I am going back immediately, so can't pretend that I will be able to reciprocate with my contacts, but I will certainly write a report.

Thanks and Cheers!

Pune Boy
08-11-13, 17:34
Hi friends,

Coming back to ISG after a very long time. I used to be a contributor in early days, but then left India. I am in Pune on a very short trip and really want to squeeze in one great experience in my otherwise crazy schedule.

In old days I wasn't exactly happy with the Amruts, Varshas and the run down places that called themselves massage parlors. And in general left Pune as an unsatisfied mongerer except for an accidental encounter with a high class.

I read the forum. Pune scene seems to have improved. Can the senior mongers share just one great contact / details either for an upscale SPA with happy ending or a beautiful GFE (DFK, BJ, FS) at a nice hotel / incall? (by PM)

I can not promise any contact in return as I won't be exploring any further, but will definitely post a report.

I tried to post this a few hours back, but has not appeared on the forum. Was there a moderation earlier too? May be I have forgotten.

Thanks and Cheers.

Samee3012
08-11-13, 20:05
Please help me. How can I pm to anyone, I can't find this option and I can't add friend. How I can add friend and PM. Please anybody tell me soon.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Stingerman
08-11-13, 23:09
News in Indian Express

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/to-curb-sex-racket-cops-keep-an-eye-on-hotels-lodges-in-pimprichinchwad-region/1153871/

YogiBane
08-12-13, 08:20
Thanks to stun gun, pratek got smitha contact.

Called her and fixed meeting for Sunday two weeks back. But on Sunday she said that she cannot make it.

Finalised for another day. She came in rickshaw and took her to lodge near by. She came in saree. (My weekness)

She looks normal house wife. Drank a full khambha of vodka. Yet sober. Looked sleepy. I finished my drink and turned around to find her and she was already in her bare basic. Ask me to undress. But vodka was hitting me.

She realised that and pulled my undies and went for bbj.

Long time I was standing. Then she asked for missionery. But I did not felt anything. So ask her for cow girl. Then reverse cow girl. But came in missionery. But she said that she was also climaxing and so kept on on and on untill johny slipped out. (It hard work to push once you have come)

Again a round of drink. Loot of chatting. Now after secound round she was tigeress in bed. Missionery was not helping me to climax and she was holding tight my ass all the time. Asked her for cow girl. She was banging banging and then after a while she said that her water has leaked. But I had no intention to do missionery as vodka had totaly hit me. Hard. She realised that and went for bbj and rimming. Came in bbj. She does it really well.

Next day my johnny was paining as she took good care of it.

Cost: 3k. Look 5. Wir: yes.

Service: 9

YogiBane
08-12-13, 10:59
There is nothing wrong in requesting. What was wrong was your attempt at lying. You made out in the Chennai / Madras forum that you have contacts of Hi Fi Independents in Pune & asked for contacts there in exchange for so called contacts. You are yourself aware that you have no contacts, much less the one's you claimed. That is called deception & that was the point I had made. Read that post again. I ended by asking you to make an earnest request, without trying to deceive. Any senior there may have helped. You could have mentioned here, that you were likely to be in Madras & somebody here might have helped. I myself in July posted & informed that I was to go to Chandigarh. At least two friends, James Dean & Wandere gave me leads. Hope you get the essence of what these forums are all about or most importantly what would be ideal.Ooh. What an analysis my dear Watson? You are assuming that a person can get contact in this form only. How do you think rest of the world do there mongering? By taking your permission.

I have contact that I got from my own hardwork and risk taking. And those who shared contacts in this form with me has also got contacts in return. I really thank them for taking time to reply to me.

Elementary my dear Mr Watson.

Loc and CL is full of contact. Once you take risk your start getting less risky contact. And here is were all the post in this forum guide you to the risk involved. That's what I like about this forum.

Yes but also liked you suggestion on giving prior notice.

Of visit. Thanks for that tip.

SeriousSam
08-12-13, 12:44
Sometime back I had posted about Padma and Magal, today after a lot of tries at other places I called Padma and went to her, well as I said before tht padma is a old lady in her 40s and Mangal is a proper Marathi babe, I'm sorry it was my mistake she was aarti as informed by Padma today and Mangal was a tall and porper woman, I asked if she had someone else she called another babe named Priya she was also aunty type, rejected both of them and came back with a disappointed jhonny but won't bent down will find something good soon.

SeriousSam
08-12-13, 13:51
Fellows the rod really thrusts well, in reply to my last post for some numbers request, TR sent me a pm and out of which 2 numbers I already had but finally after some pms and trying to contact the independents TR gave me a contact who has already been mentioned here on the forum, guys it was a task to talk to that lady she is not a professional I had to be very nice and decent while speakin to her and she didn't agree to meet immeaditely she said please call on Thursday, I really admire the works of TR and thanks to him for his helpful nature, the padma mangal episode happened after this episode when this babe said no. I said this just to clear doubts.

Onsong I disagree with your thoughts on TR.

Wonering
08-12-13, 17:01
Although I am not so young any more I like some sense of adventure in mongering more than the actual act.

So one night at about 10, while I was driving back from my work, I saw one woman in Punjabi dress standing at a junction on a road which goes from

Blue nile towards ruby hospital side. I am new to Pune so there could be some mistake in the location.

Anyway I saw this woman & went ahead, turned around and stopped car on the opposite side from where she was standing.

I was deliberately looking at her just to check out if she was available. So she crosses the road and walks up to my car window. I rolled window down she asked me " boliye, kya chaiye"

I told her I want your company & so she got inside the car. All the while she had one big scarf which totally covered her face. Once inside she removed her scarf. She was just some married woman trying to make extra money for her children. So she asked me whether we can go to some hotel. I was not in a mood to spend money on hotel room for her.

So I proposed that she will give me BJ in the car. She asked me how much I will pay. I told her 500. She was asking for more but I stuck to 500, so finally she agreed.

So I took the car & parked it on the road outside Pune club. It is quite dark on that part of the road. Pushed my seat back and asked her to start her job. She removed her top partially so I can play with her pairs.

What I like was that as soon as deal was confirmed, she was immediately playing with my tool & speaking some erotic stuff. I really like when woman speak dirty.

She started her job. I was really enjoying the adventure. She was little scared & told me to keep an eye in case some LE van comes. While I was enjoying, I saw three guys walking past my car. They glanced in our direction & their jaws dropped after seeing what was happening. But woman continued her work. Luckily they just laughed & walked away.

It was not very comfortable for her to give BJ in the car & I was not coming so finally asked her to give HJ and then act finished.

I dropped her near railway station & left. I am now wondering how to manage positions in the car to make it more enjoyable! Any suggestions? I don't want to do in back seat because I should be ready to start the car & move away quickly in case of some problem.

The Limo
08-12-13, 17:10
Hi,

Asking the rate for 2 pops. He told me Anju & Sameera (As he called them as Hi-Fi) will be 6K & Anjali & Sonia will be 5K.

After negotiation he ready for Anajali in 5. 5K including room.

Now I went to room and saw this girl sitting on the bed and talking on the mobile. I noticed that another waiter had followed behind me and he asked whether I wanted anything beer water packet. The girl answered water and packet. He went away and after some time returned with a bottle of mineral water and kept 2 condis on the table. He asked for Rs. 130 and I paid. He went away and the girl finished her call and got up and bolted the door.

Soon after I asked her to remove the clothes and get down to the real thing, which she agreed happily, her BBBJ was good and licked me all over which was really nice...Hello fellow monger!

I live in Gurgaon and do my mongering there. However, will be in Pune a next week, so was scrolling through here.

Which of the girls in the pics you attached did you do? Just such that I understand what hi-fi is according to Pune standards.

LoveMonger82
08-12-13, 19:07
Hi,

Hi fi standards do not vary. They are indpendent of locations.

Neither Sameera (who is from Delhi by the way) nor Anjali could be called as Hi Fi. These are average girls.

Some SP wants to earn more money from fellow Mongers by calling these girls HI FI and that's it.

Hello fellow monger!

I live in Gurgaon and do my mongering there. However, will be in Pune a next week, so was scrolling through here.

Which of the girls in the pics you attached did you do? Just such that I understand what hi-fi is according to Pune standards.

Jaggs
08-13-13, 07:34
Hey guys,

Please share some contact. I have an off today and thinking about utilizing it.

NealNash
08-14-13, 06:39
Hi Friends,

I need some good independent contacts as I am coming this Friday to Pune.

Senior menbers if you can help me with some really hot contacts I would be very thankful of you as we need 3-4 good looking girls for my friends batchlors.

Earlier I have shared many good contacts of SP and individual with many members but once I share most of them dint reply.

Thanks,

Neal

Frenrick
08-14-13, 18:00
Hi Friends,

I need some good independent contacts as I am coming this Friday to Pune.

Senior menbers if you can help me with some really hot contacts I would be very thankful of you as we need 3-4 good looking girls for my friends batchlors.

Earlier I have shared many good contacts of SP and individual with many members but once I share most of them dint reply.

Thanks,

NealHi,

Please advise I am new to this forum unable participate in these discussion and express myself.

Samee3012
08-14-13, 20:31
I find contact of one independent symbiosis colege girl on Locanto who live in Viman Nagar. I tried her agent number, he says her name is Rashi and told me to come in Viman Nagar in her own flat. So if anyone had try this contact please tell me some info about this. But immediately.

DusNumberi
08-15-13, 07:18
Had been to aa! Lodge near laxmi Road. For 1200. Place not so clean. Looks 6 service 8.

RkgRoyal
08-15-13, 09:46
Dear Friends,

From last two three months I am reading posts which made me clear that this is the place where I can share my last three years fun in Pune more important can get much more than what I have.

Mostly I enjoyed life through SP at various locations in Pune, but found experimenting alone & sniffing alone, many times brings lots of wastage on your seat. Therefore, its really a great idea to be in group for getting more value.

As group means sharing and gaining, without taking much time (although I took more than three months. To decide) I have paid for PM facility to share contacts. Hoping it will be activated in 24 hrs.

RkgRoyal

Ipathan
08-15-13, 14:51
Today I started my mongering, thanks to Pratty69, Ujjwala and specially Stun Gun for providing me her contact along with old FRr on her. Met her at hotel V. She came on the time. Had some drink and chit chat. Started with DFK for which was realy nice, then we undress ourselves, now she started working with tongue, very good at body licking then BBBJ. Man she was awesome in that, she realy take it deep throated, played with tip finaly I CIM. After cleaning we finished the drinks and she gave me nice body massage. Again started body licking, tea bagging, anal rimming followed by BBBJ. She bits my tool and sac, which was turn on for me. Then started with missionery, she was moaning. Though the moans were fake but feels good to hear them. Pressed her boobs very hard and sucked them. Finished in miss. Didn't go for DATY or anal.

Really nice experience. Many many thanks to Stungun, Pratty and Ujjwala.

Score card:

Look. 4 (aunty in her 40 ties)

Boobs. 5 (small but nice long and hard nipp.)

Attitude. 10 (nice to talk)

Service. 10 (didn't say no to anything)

Damage. 3k +.7 k hotel +.3k misc.

Wir. Yes (next time for anal)

She is old aunty. If someone has independents or SPs conntact having girls with similar kind of service, then kindly share the same I will be very thankful to them.

With worm reards.

Ipathan

Shaunp2012
08-15-13, 19:34
Stun Gun,

Please clear some space, your message quota is full, cannot send PM.

Cheers,

Shaun

LoveMonger82
08-16-13, 09:03
Hey Samee,

Could you share SP / Agent's contact details, at least I could not locate any independent and that too sysmboisis one on Locanto.

I find contact of one independent symbiosis colege girl on Locanto who live in Viman Nagar. I tried her agent number, he says her name is Rashi and told me to come in Viman Nagar in her own flat. So if anyone had try this contact please tell me some info about this. But immediately.

DusNumberi
08-16-13, 12:57
I don't have a credit card, but I have a debit card, can I get a pm facility.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

RkgRoyal
08-16-13, 18:57
Last week jonny was asking for some happiness. To make him happy (you know how stubborn he is) called my old SP at mum Bangalore highway. He promised Hi Fi at 8k, negotiated at 5k but reaching there the demand went up saying its good one rate is 8k after lot of negotiated settled at 6 k. She was a NE good looking. SP said go for DKF, BBJ with 2 shots.

After a fag and little talk we started the business. Initially she was behaving properly, read like GF, later on when we started usual nakara and things become mechanical. So finished in hurry. Relaxed and left.

Now the sp called me for re visit I told him about my bad experience and told clearly that I won't visit his place again. Now he has promised me choti maal.

I am not able to decide to visit him or not.

Requesting to senior members to PM me some independent contact also of annas den. Exited about Smita.

This weekend planning to try SP from KP or v lodge.

Will share detail after visit.

RkgRoyal
08-16-13, 19:11
Today I started my mongering, thanks to Pratty69, Ujjwala and specially Stun Gun for providing me her contact along with old FRr on her. Met her at hotel V. She came on the time. Had some drink and chit chat. Started with DFK for which was realy nice, then we undress ourselves, now she started working with tongue, very good at body licking then BBBJ. Man she was awesome in that, she realy take it deep throated, played with tip finaly I CIM. After cleaning we finished the drinks and she gave me nice body massage. Again started body licking, tea bagging, anal rimming followed by BBBJ. She bits my tool and sac, which was turn on for me. Then started with missionery, she was moaning. Though the moans were fake but feels good to hear them. Pressed her boobs very hard and sucked them. Finished in miss. Didn't go for DATY or anal...Stungun, Pratty and Ujjwala please share her number.

Travis555
08-16-13, 21:32
I was driving in the lane to Sadhu Waswani chowk at 10pm today. Saw a lady in Saree but I did not stop as I thought of checking out some more. Now took a left at the chowk and then first right. Saw couple of ladies standing there. Stopped my car there. First a good looking and tall lady approached. Rolled down the window. As soon as she spoke I had a suspision so asked her. She was a trans so rejected. Anothe one stopped by who sounded genuine but still confirmed. She got in the car and off we go in the back lanes. Got a CBJ from her and paid 300. Dropped her back in the same lane. Then went back to the previous lane to check whether same girl was available. She was there. Stopped my car in the lane. She knocked on the window. Rolled it down and she asked kuch chaiye kya saab. Asked her how much to which she said 500. Got her in the car and took her to a nearby lodge. Once in the room she demanded more money to do everything. Gave her 300 and she was okay. I never carry too much one these type of excursions. Got undressed. Overall a decent looking and shape lady with shaved puss. The deed was a bit mechanical but she allowed me to touch and suck, different positions allowed too. Pumped her hard and came. The deal was for two shots but she asked again for more money. Bargained hard and finally sh said just give whatever you have so gave her another 200. Pumped her again this time in doggy. Pretty good ass to bang from behind. Finally finished the deed. Asked her if she neds a ride back to which she said she will manage as she need to a take some rest.

Sorry for the long FR but overall a good experience and adventure. The adventure is what makes it exciting/

Looks: 6/10.

Figure: 7/10 (good HW type with meat in the right places)

Attitude: 7/10 (no nakharas but just wanted more money. Once given then kept her end of the deal)

Damage: (500 + 300 + 200) + 300 for the lodge.

WIR: these ones are not to be repeated as you don't know when you find them and where but are good for desperate times.

DashingStud
08-17-13, 18:28
There is nothing wrong in requesting. What was wrong was your attempt at lying. You made out in the Chennai / Madras forum that you have contacts of Hi Fi Independents in Pune & asked for contacts there in exchange for so called contacts. You are yourself aware that you have no contacts, much less the one's you claimed. That is called deception & that was the point I had made. Read that post again. I ended by asking you to make an earnest request, without trying to deceive. Any senior there may have helped. You could have mentioned here, that you were likely to be in Madras & somebody here might have helped. I myself in July posted & informed that I was to go to Chandigarh. At least two friends, James Dean & Wandere gave me leads. Hope you get the essence of what these forums are all about or most importantly what would be ideal.Hi bro,

I have been following this forum and your posts quite closely. Somehow I have'nt been lucky so far, tried the TOI and Pune mirror route first time been to one MP at MG road near that arora towers, it was pathetic. Unhygienic and below par kinda chick, so just had massage. Did get an urge to go any further. Disappointed. Second time tried another MP at KP opp lane 5. No extras just pure massage which was not erotic either. So was left high and dry once again.

I would like request you to guide me to a hygienic up scale MP with good ambience and pleasant looking hot chicks. Budget less than 3 K.

Need asap response bro. Please help.

MysticMind
08-17-13, 21:48
Called up one of the SPs that I had used quite sometime back today, to checkout some new stock. He called me to PS area, and showed standard line-up in the car. Out of 3, chose the one that was slim w / very nice lips. Name Pinky, looks really decent, white t-shirt, jeans, not very heavy on makeup unlike the other two babes, SP had arranged for the place in one of the apartments towards the far end of PS. Small but sufficient for couple of hours of action. As soon as we were inside, she started acting shy and said it'd be nice if we take things slowly and gently. I had no issues with that, I kind of like that way anyway, more GFE-ish. We held hands, talked for few mins and then I suggested to take shower together, and after some initial resistance, she obliged. She washed me real good, and I reciprocated too, then we wiped each other off, not so thoroughly I must say, and just started the usual course of things on the bed. Finished first round in about half an hour with her on top, she kept giggling whole time. The shyness was gone though. She had smaller boobs, but firm and long tits, just like her rest of the body and didn't mind me sucking and nibbling on them while I kept thrusting her. After first round, we watched some tv with me on her bare back, and in few minutes started entering her from behind while on her back, this time she kept watching tv and giggling while I went on with my business. Overall very cooperative gal, couldn't ask for more, after two rounds I was all done and ready to storm out to my real life. She did have strong preference for not taking anything into her mouth, but except for that she was sheer pleasure to bang.

Attitude: 8/10.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Damage: 5K.

WIR: Yes, if I get the same gal. But thats quite unlikely with SPs anyway.

ZeusKris03
08-18-13, 03:05
I'm planning to check out the girls at Budhwar Peth area. As this will be my first time there, I would appreciate your advice on best places and times to visit Budhwar Peth. Should one visit in the night after 9 pm, or can we go in the afternoon or evening?

I read in few other threads about a building called "Welcome" which has good choices. Is this true? What are some other good buildings or locations in Budhwar Peth? I want to stay away from the enuchs area.

What is reasonable price to pay? Is anything under 500 rs decent enough?

Member #4440
08-18-13, 05:52
Yes she the Pinky of Amravati many mongers tried her contact but she denied directly.

Called up one of the SPs that I had used quite sometime back today, to checkout some new stock. He called me to PS area, and showed standard line-up in the car. Out of 3, chose the one that was slim w / very nice lips. Name Pinky, looks really decent, white t-shirt, jeans, not very heavy on makeup unlike the other two babes, SP had arranged for the place in one of the apartments towards the far end of PS. Small but sufficient for couple of hours of action. As soon as we were inside, she started acting shy and said it'd be nice if we take things slowly and gently. I had no issues with that, I kind of like that way anyway, more GFE-ish. We held hands, talked for few mins and then I suggested to take shower together, and after some initial resistance, she obliged. She washed me real good, and I reciprocated too, then we wiped each other off, not so thoroughly I must say, and just started the usual course of things on the bed. Finished first round in about half an hour with her on top, she kept giggling whole time. The shyness was gone though. She had smaller boobs, but firm and long tits, just like her rest of the body and didn't mind me sucking and nibbling on them while I kept thrusting her. After first round, we watched some tv with me on her bare back, and in few minutes started entering her from behind while on her back, this time she kept watching tv and giggling while I went on with my business. Overall very cooperative gal, couldn't ask for more, after two rounds I was all done and ready to storm out to my real life. She did have strong preference for not taking anything into her mouth, but except for that she was sheer pleasure to bang.

Attitude: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Damage: 5K.

WIR: Yes, if I get the same gal. But thats quite unlikely with SPs anyway.

Travis555
08-18-13, 06:17
[QUOTE=ZeusKris03; 1460155]I'm planning to check out the girls at Budhwar Peth area. As this will be my first time there, I would appreciate your advice on best places and times to visit Budhwar Peth. Should one visit in the night after 9 pm, or can we go in the afternoon or evening?

QUOTE]

Early afternoon is a good time to visit BP at least thats my preference. The girls are fresh at that time. Don't visit close to 11pm as the LE activity increases. Evening the place is crowded hence choice starts reducing as the girls get busy. Rs. 250 to 300 is a good price to pay.

There is a lot of info in this forum on the directions and the buildings to visit. RTFF and you will find a depth of info.

- Travis555

CannonCam
08-18-13, 07:38
Hi everyone,

I am looking for independents or HW. If any one can be of any help. I promise to help back with what ever info I have. In Pune today.

TokyoPanda
08-18-13, 10:37
I was driving in the lane to Sadhu Waswani chowk at 10pm today. Saw a lady in Saree but I did not stop as I thought of checking out some more. Now took a left at the chowk and then first right. Saw couple of ladies standing there. Stopped my car there. First a good looking and tall lady approached. Rolled down the window. As soon as she spoke I had a suspision so asked her. She was a trans so rejected. Anothe one stopped by who sounded genuine but still confirmed. She got in the car and off we go in the back lanes. Got a CBJ from her and paid 300. Dropped her back in the same lane. Then went back to the previous lane to check whether same girl was available. She was there. Stopped my car in the lane. She knocked on the window. Rolled it down and she asked kuch chaiye kya saab. Asked her how much to which she said 500. Got her in the car and took her to a nearby lodge. Once in the room she demanded more money to do everything. Gave her 300 and she was okay. I never carry too much one these type of excursions. Got undressed. Overall a decent looking and shape lady with shaved puss...Any one has any idea near pick up point near Katraj?

TokyoPanda
08-18-13, 10:39
Anyone has recently tried mp in Bibewadi? Near cement shop? Any experience about it?

ZeusKris03
08-18-13, 10:48
Is it possible to take girls from Budhwar Peth to a lodge nearby for ST (say 1 to 2 hours)? I don't want to take out for all night and I'm interested in only 1 to 2 hours. What would be the rate? 500 rs for 2 hours?

Also, what are some good lodges nearby where one can take girls? I've heard about Pyasa and Rajhans. Are they good? Also, does the lodges in the Budhwar Peth area (Pyasa and Rajhans) do provide their own selection of girls for short time fun?

Nave1111
08-18-13, 11:13
Called a random sp, he told me to come near lane 4 KP, before reaching I told him to send some pic through whatsapp, totally hi profile pics, he shared 4 snaps all 4 were nice I got confused whom to go with, as soon I reached near lane 4, came him he guide me to the place, I reached and I saw all 4 in a row, the word was awesome, all were of top class, I selected 1 with tall height beautifull lips, marvellous eyes, Sonia may be a fake name, it was a 3bhk flat but spacious and hygienic, before coming to action I confirmed the rate he quoted me an unbelievable price of 6.5k with room, I was stunned if I was mistaken the rate I confirmed again he quoted 6.5 parr apke liye 4.5k, I was happy for such a nice deal, expected was 10k, I gave the money and went in 1 of the room, all I can say she was awesome I was at cloud 9, Sonia was from Kashmir full of red.

Service: 9/10.

Looks: 9. 5/10.

Appearance: 10/10.

Wir: Got her direct nos, will meet her soon in pvt.

RockingSam
08-18-13, 14:22
Hey bro. I have been there. There is nothing like that. Just normal girls from dance bars. The pic is also fake. I was very much tempted when I went there so could not resist myself.

RockingSam
08-18-13, 14:54
Hi guys,

I was thinking to visit sanjana. Can anybody please tell me about the services and other info about her. Appreciate your response.

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_169116608/INDEPENDENT-GORGEOUS-SEXY-SANJANA-IS-BACK-IN-PUNE-IN-KONDHWA.html

Regards,

RockingSam

SVijay82
08-18-13, 16:39
I don't have a credit card, but I have a debit card, can I get a pm facility.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

JacksonEven you can still purchase a subscription using any Visa Debit card. I recently purchased thru Visa debit card only.

RkgRoyal
08-18-13, 18:12
Called a random sp, he told me to come near lane 4 KP, before reaching I told him to send some pic through whatsapp, totally hi profile pics, he shared 4 snaps all 4 were nice I got confused whom to go with, as soon I reached near lane 4, came him he guide me to the place, I reached and I saw all 4 in a row, the word was awesome, all were of top class, I selected 1 with tall height beautifull lips, marvellous eyes, Sonia may be a fake name, it was a 3bhk flat but spacious and hygienic, before coming to action I confirmed the rate he quoted me an unbelievable price of 6. 5k with room, I was stunned if I was mistaken the rate I confirmed again he quoted 6. 5 parr apke liye 4. 5k, I was happy for such a nice deal, expected was 10k, I gave the money and went in 1 of the room, all I can say she was awesome I was at cloud 9, Sonia was from Kashmir full of red.

Wir: Got her direct nos, will meet her soon in pvt.Hi,

Great! Afer long time somebody got his hand at right place. Fantastic! Can you share the snaps if you have and no. Of SP or gal on my PM.

SeriousSam
08-18-13, 18:43
Hi guys,

I was thinking to visit sanjana. Can anybody please tell me about the services and other info about her. Appreciate your response.

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_169116608/INDEPENDENT-GORGEOUS-SEXY-SANJANA-IS-BACK-IN-PUNE-IN-KONDHWA.html

Regards,

RockingSamHi, bro this Sanjana is also known as Naina she is fat and plump she is short has big boobs clear skin she doesn't do DFK and ok. At service I paid her four for 1 shot, nothing great has her own flat.

SameerEngineer
08-18-13, 21:49
Hey,

Here I'm with another FR.

Boring Sunday made me to contact SP number ending xxx9797. Offered so called Hi-Fi. Took her to their place for short term 4.5K (negotiated from 6K). Good looking but dumb in service. Had lot of nakhras.

Lots of no no. Started with cuddling and nude sleeping. Nice and big boobs but very small nipples. She said she is 20 and looked so.

Did CBJ and Cow-girl and then came in missionary. Nice and tight. During our foreplay she was pushing me for DFK. I didn't. In fact, I resisted myself from doing that although she looked clean. Dropped her back around INOX as per her request. That's a busy area I would say. I could sense, couple of more such pvt vehicles moving with the meat.

Looks. 7/10.

Rack. 7/10 (but small in height. Mere 5ft I guess)

Service. 4/10.

No CIM, DFK and BBBJ was complete dissatifaction for me.

Next time. No.

TokyoPanda
08-18-13, 22:53
I'm planning to check out the girls at Budhwar Peth area. As this will be my first time there, I would appreciate your advice on best places and times to visit Budhwar Peth. Should one visit in the night after 9 pm, or can we go in the afternoon or evening?Early afternoon is a good time to visit BP at least thats my preference. The girls are fresh at that time. Don't visit close to 11pm as the LE activity increases. Evening the place is crowded hence choice starts reducing as the girls get busy. Rs. 250 to 300 is a good price to pay.

There is a lot of info in this forum on the directions and the buildings to visit. RTFF and you will find a depth of info.

- Travis555I don't go after 9 pm.

Try to go in afternoon.

And most important how much tempting or beautiful she may, but never go for the one standing on road.

Cheers

ZeusKris03
08-19-13, 01:27
Early afternoon is a good time to visit BP at least thats my preference. The girls are fresh at that time. Don't visit close to 11pm as the LE activity increases. Evening the place is crowded hence choice starts reducing as the girls get busy. Rs. 250 to 300 is a good price to pay.

- Travis555Thanks for your advice. I hear about LE problems in Budhwar Peth. Isn't Budhwar Peth the legal red light area in Pune? Why should mongers be afraid of LE in Budhwar Peth? Can they lock you up for accessing prostitutes from the legal red light area?

Amit S
08-19-13, 03:48
Anyone has recently tried mp in Bibewadi? Near cement shop? Any experience about it?Dirty place but decent service. Only HJ on the menu. No selection available. All 30+ ugly women. But can get off in 650-700.

Not sure it its active now. I had visited 2 months back. Unfortunately lost their number. So couldn't contact. Didn't see their ad in Mirror recently. Small nameplate at the entrance is removed.

Member #4440
08-19-13, 04:12
For info. On budhwar pet read my Fr on it.

I used to visit there now frequency is low. NEver experienced LE fear in day time. Go to odd time bet. 12:30 to 3:30 no more customers this time.

Go to welcome building and left hand side lane next to picture theatre facing swargate. Go there a building at RHS before Sukrwar peth pocie station. Sign is on window some ornamental plantation there. Entry from basement. Small name plate Khushboo building.

Amanss
08-19-13, 12:25
Dirty place but decent service. Only HJ on the menu. No selection available. All 30+ ugly women. But can get off in 650-700.

Not sure it its active now. I had visited 2 months back. Unfortunately lost their number. So couldn't contact. Didn't see their ad in Mirror recently. Small nameplate at the entrance is removed.This MP is pretty much active, only HJ on card. But overall experience is good.

Travis555
08-19-13, 19:27
Friends,

I read in last weeks news paper that LE activity was in full swing in PS area. Is it all clear now? Is hotel PS safe for mongering? I have not been there for over two months now. Last time I was there I had tried Khushboo and had a great service from her. Very talkative but pro at giving service.

Travis555

Nave1111
08-19-13, 21:03
Best of all.

DrDynamo
08-20-13, 00:39
Been to Sanjana's flat.

She appears to be sweet on phone but is full of demands and conditions.

Has her own flat and is scared to operate.

So you can expect to be kicked out ASAP.

Decent body.

In her mid 30 s.

Fair complexion.

GoodGuyPune
08-20-13, 04:01
Called a random sp, he told me to come near lane 4 KP, before reaching I told him to send some pic through whatsapp, totally hi profile pics, he shared 4 snaps all 4 were nice I got confused whom to go with, as soon I reached near lane 4, came him he guide me to the place, I reached and I saw all 4 in a row, the word was awesome, all were of top class, I selected 1 with tall height beautifull lips, marvellous eyes, Sonia may be a fake name, it was a 3bhk flat but spacious and hygienic, before coming to action I confirmed the rate he quoted me an unbelievable price of 6. 5k with room, I was stunned if I was mistaken the rate I confirmed again he quoted 6. 5 parr apke liye 4. 5k, I was happy for such a nice deal, expected was 10k, I gave the money and went in 1 of the room, all I can say she was awesome I was at cloud 9, Sonia was from Kashmir full of red.

Wir: Got her direct nos, will meet her soon in pvt.Applying for subscription. Would you be able to share the SP deatails, phone number. Also any problem of LE?

CoolAndHard
08-20-13, 04:22
Was busy for few weeks but my mongering continues. Had some very bad experience in Mumbai. But fairly good experience in Pune. Yesterday went to a massage parlour on JM road. After looking at the collection, was not in a mood to take any service as I have taken all the girls in all possible positions. The manager over there started talking to me. Now I said I am not much interested today but will come some other day when new choices arrive. After talking for 10. 15 minutes, he suggested some thing new he can provide. Called girl Vai I. She is the same fat aunty type with nice face and very fat smooth white ass. After some talk the manager was able to convince her for anal. The charge will be 4k. I also become quite interested as I have never done that. Went to the room and the the girl came with some oil. After some foreplay started with the act. Now after putting some oil I could enter my thumb. But was not able to put mine inside as it is thick. She said she did this before with her hubby but then the size is small. Tried few times entering but all in vain. Could some body suggest any good method for this? Ultimately told her to keep the ass wide open and I will cum there and finished my job. Not sure if I will repeat. Seems this is special service for me as I am very regular there.

OmarmPatel
08-20-13, 04:44
Dirty place but decent service. Only HJ on the menu. No selection available. All 30+ ugly women. But can get off in 650-700.

Not sure it its active now. I had visited 2 months back. Unfortunately lost their number. So couldn't contact. Didn't see their ad in Mirror recently. Small nameplate at the entrance is removed.Hi,

I do know the number for this mp in Bibewadi, however to tell you the truth I have cld plus walked in and asked if they give HJ, the answer was no. So do they give HJ but in secret but don't tell they give HJ? I have attached url for you for number of this mp.

http://pune.bandelal.com/classified/KERALA-Ayurvedic-Massage-350-250-Bibwewadi-Main-Road/51737

GoodGuyPune
08-20-13, 04:53
Hi Guys,

I am new here and in Pune for a few days. Applied for subscription. Can someone share some good SP details where LE is not a problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Good guy

Sachin99
08-20-13, 05:05
Best of all.Can you PM the contact of SP or gal please? Thank you.

DusNumberi
08-20-13, 09:23
Even you can still purchase a subscription using any Visa Debit card. I recently purchased thru Visa debit card only.Which bank, hdfc is not allowing.

NealNash
08-20-13, 10:11
Best chick bro.

Would you mind sharing the digits.

Thanks,

Neal

Best of all.

RockUpMan
08-20-13, 10:18

Wir: Got her direct nos, will meet her soon in pvt.I have been going through this forum from quite a while. Recently got my PM activated.

Can you message me the number. Please.

Zulu Pn
08-20-13, 10:19
Any one has any idea near pick up point near Katraj?There is a Hotel / Lodge Beer Bar opp the last PMC bus stop at Katraj it was active some time ago you have to approach from the back entrance give it a try.

MagnumSniper
08-20-13, 10:54
Best of all.Hey Nave, I need hint of this sp number, just last numbers will be enough for hint.

Thanks in advance.

LoveMonger82
08-20-13, 15:54
For short time, single pop and 30 min, this is the price normally one pays. These girls are not from Pune hence chances of meeting them privatly in Pune are remote, if you can meet her in Pune privately then a bonus for you. Best luck and enjoy.

Wir: Got her direct nos, will meet her soon in pvt.

Ace Of Spade
08-20-13, 18:38
I'll be visiting Pune on Ganesh chaturthi days. I want to try smita as I am reading a lot about her since one year. Will she stay overnight in lodge?

Please suggest me safe lodge as I will stay there for 2 days.

And yes please PM me her number.

I'll highly appreciate the help and post fr.

Santoosh200
08-20-13, 19:30
Best of all.Hi,

Anyways you can share her details.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Travis555
08-20-13, 20:48
Bro, for ass fucking you got to lube the lady a lot and finger for some time to loosen her up. Start with one finger then use two fingers. Then you have to be rock hard to enter. The doggy position helps. Try it next time. I have done it with tightest of them (virgin asses as they call it) and it has worked for me. Hope this helps.

- Travis555

Travis555
08-20-13, 20:52
Friends,

I read in last weeks news paper that LE activity was in full swing in PS area. Is it all clear now? Is hotel PS safe for mongering? I have not been there for over two months now. Last time I was there I had tried Khushboo and had a great service from her. Very talkative but pro at giving service.

Travis555Guys,

Any help and information on ths is much appreciated.

- Travis555

Travis555
08-20-13, 20:56
Please suggest me safe lodge as I will stay there for 2 days.Try Varsha lodge. It is safe. Plus decent and clean rooms. They also have some in house maal but expensive. They do provide overnight service but you will have to negotiate.

Smita does not stay overnight.

Nave1111
08-20-13, 23:18
I got the call from the same sp,

Stating new gals arrived, after the awesome experience with Sonia, I thought to give a try to another as I usually don't try the same again, I told to what's app the pics he did within seconds, I saw the pics, all 3 were new this time, pics were not clear so could judge the looks and figure, called him and asked to resend the clear ones, he told don't worry you come and you will find nice 1 off 3, as I already made my mind so couldn't back off, reached the same place in noon time, all 3 were waiting in a same room,

I as went for the choice as per sps words 1 was very pretty, she was from Missoram, she was nice and polite, she greeted me with a beautifull smile, for a second I thought I was in some massage parlour because her looks and greet reminded me a massage parlour in ps, asked for her sp quoted me 5k this time, I couldn't resist her seeing her innocent face with a beautifull smile, I was ok with the deal, asked her how, when and why, she told me for her small son and poor family, she was very transparent in every questions I asked, almost 30 mins passed, now there was action time, suddenly got a buzz on my cell, couldn't do much but was in a hurry just made it and left shared my nos with her.

Damage 6k (5k + 1k to koye).

Looks 7. 5/10.

CanadianJoe
08-21-13, 00:24
I don't go after 9 pm.

Try to go in afternoon.

And most important how much tempting or beautiful she may, but never go for the one standing on road.

CheersThis is my first week here in the area and still feeling my way around. As I work until a late hour, I was wondering how the scene looks like in the morning around 9 or 10am, that being in the BP area or elsewhere.

GoodGuyPune
08-21-13, 03:06
Hi,

New here, just got my subscription activated. Can any senior member help with some digits. I promise to reply back to with review. Budget around 5K.

Thanks,

GoodguyPune

John Auro
08-21-13, 06:07
"And most important how much tempting or beautiful she may, but never go for the one standing on road."

1st: Please explain whats the disadavantage taking a beautiful girl from the road?

2nd: what the price for such girls from Pune, Budhwarpeth?

John

DigitalSham
08-21-13, 11:21
Tip :1. Please do not use oil with condom. Oil may break the condom.

2. If you are done a session you should wash your tool before applying another condom otherwise the condom may break.

3. Anal sex is not natural. You should use water base lubricants.

4. Before doing anal your partner must know how to clean anus. Otherwise you will find some shit. Disgusting.

Travis555
08-21-13, 20:33
I got the call from the same sp,

Stating new gals arrived, after the awesome experience with Sonia, .What was the name of the girl?

Travis555
08-21-13, 20:44
For those interested in cheap roadside pickups the area around Blue Nile. Sadhu Waswani chowk in camp is the place. There are plenty of choices standing at various places. Majority of them are aunty types. But beware there are occasional hijaras too. Asking rate is 500 to 1000 but please bargain to 300 no matter how despo you are. They do it in the car or are open to go to a lodge. The give a BJ too and will let you touch their private parts. Visit the area between 9pm to 11:30pm. 10 to 10:30 is the prime time. These ones get picked up pretty fast. They are good for desperate times for a good relief. Be careful as LE is also making rounds in the area and they know that the activity is going on.

I just got a BJ in the car for 300 and hour and a half ago. Parked the car near Blue Nile and did the deed with me fondling and fingering and she sucking.

The whole thrill of going around the streets, bargaining and picking up is fun. More enthralling than the actual deed.

CoolAndHard
08-22-13, 05:22
Bro, for ass fucking you got to lube the lady a lot and finger for some time to loosen her up. Start with one finger then use two fingers. Then you have to be rock hard to enter. The doggy position helps. Try it next time. I have done it with tightest of them (virgin asses as they call it) and it has worked for me. Hope this helps.

Travis555Thanks for the info. Will try it some other time. Seems the girl has to be more co-operative and should not scream at the time of act.

Praj4
08-22-13, 05:22
based on a few randezous in pune and rtff of delhi forum, it seems that the spas in delhi are more colorful and offer good amount of extras. in pune either these are outright shaddy mp cum brothels as there is no massage done for more than 10 mins or elite good ambience spas at the other end where the babes do excellent massage but wouldn't allow you to even touch leave aside any extra like hj!

i visited one such spa in kp lane 6 having purchased groupon voucher! the therapists are young slim, mostly manipuris, know their job pretty well. she asksed me "why do you want extras, don't you love your wife etc etc " to which i had to pose a counter question to her whether she visits macdonalds once in a while!

damage: 990 due to groupvoucher

duration: 60 min

Kattar Puneri
08-22-13, 05:27
firstly, the ones inside the building have a mamasan keeping track of them and they always have regular checks for stds. the mamasan also has enough support to prevent any ugly incidents. street walkers are probably okay but being unsupervised you really do not know what you are getting into and you may also have to go somewhere for the deed, which is a pain. the prices inside the building vary between 300 and 500 rupees for the one shot deal, with very little extra on offer unless the girl sees you regularly in which case some extras could be negotiated with the girl privately. on the road the prices may be the same, but there are extras to pay for a place, at the very least. trust this helps.

1st: please explain whats the disadvantage taking a beautiful girl from the road? 2nd: what the price for such girls from pune, budhwarpeth?

CoolAndHard
08-22-13, 05:30
Guys,

Any help and information on ths is much appreciated.

Travis555In the evening after office, visited Sau are hotel. It was quite crowded and busy. Went upstairs (now they keep the door close, earlier it used to be open always ). Was expecting Raju. But it was totally empty. Nobody at the reception. Checked the first room and one guy was sleeping there. So seems no action there. BTW, I have been trying PS for quite some time. Somehow I feel KP is better place for mongering than PS. Just a thought, I might be wrong too.

DusNumberi
08-22-13, 12:29
went to at spa at north main road in kp. counter charges 1000. therapist was smart. massage was nice. i asked for extras. quoted 700 for hj. bargained it to 600. good hj. no touching. quoted 10,000 for fs. nice babes. looks 7.5/10 damages 1700. ambience 8.5. wir: yes.

GoodGuyPune
08-22-13, 17:44
went to at spa at north main road in kp. counter charges 1000. therapist was smart. massage was nice. i asked for extras. quoted 700 for hj. bargained it to 600. good hj. no touching. quoted 10000 for fs. nice babes. looks 7.5/10 damages 1700. ambience 8.5. wir yesname of the spa. does it start with l.

Anthriksh
08-22-13, 18:19
In the evening after office, visited Sau are hotel. It was quite crowded and busy. Went upstairs (now they keep the door close, earlier it used to be open always ). Was expecting Raju. But it was totally empty. Nobody at the reception. Checked the first room and one guy was sleeping there. So seems no action there. BTW, I have been trying PS for quite some time. Somehow I feel KP is better place for mongering than PS. Just a thought, I might be wrong too.I have been avid RTFFof Pune and wondering what is PS referred to? Is it Pimple Saudagar?

SeemedSafe
08-22-13, 19:02
I'm a foreigner but completely fluent in Hindi, so bargaining won't be an issue. But before I head over there, I'd like to know how safe it is, what

The best times are to go, where specifically to go I've read through some of the forum pages and have seen a lot about 'Welcome', though I'd like to know about some of the other places on Budhwar Peth too.

Or other lodges anywhere in the city.

DusNumberi
08-23-13, 01:54
I'm a foreigner but completely fluent in Hindi, so bargaining won't be an issue. But before I head over there, I'd like to know how safe it is, what

The best times are to go, where specifically to go I've read through some of the forum pages and have seen a lot about 'Welcome', though I'd like to know about some of the other places on Budhwar Peth too.

Or other lodges anywhere in the city.A very repelling smell used to be there 24 years back.

AidGuide
08-23-13, 05:20
[QUOTE=Went upstairs (now they keep the door close, earlier it used to be open always ). Was expecting Raju. But it was totally empty. Nobody at the reception. Checked the first room and one guy was sleeping there. So seems no action there.[/QUOTE]Yes PS, is out of rotation now a days. Even if you want to hire a room for ST for a gal arranged by your own, they do not agree for that. All other places in this area too have the same scenario. One needs to have his own place to venture.

Thanks,

AidGuide

Newbee Joy
08-23-13, 05:23
I have been avid RTFFof Pune and wondering what is PS referred to? Is it Pimple Saudagar?Yes, correct. Saideep at Jagtap Dairy and Saudagar are the main activity centers in PS. However, suggest you to refrain for few days, recently there was a news in newspaper about crackdown in PS. Also there have been few raids at both these places in recent past.

Joy

Newbee Joy
08-23-13, 05:33
whatever kattar puneri has mentioned is absolutely correct. in addition to that, there have been cases of looting, cheating and harrassing once you are inside the room with these good looking girls / eunuchs standing on the road, especially right side of laxmi road if you are driving in the allowed direction (from start of laxmi road towards 4 wheeler bridge).

the standing girls in the lanes on left of laxmi road (behind post office, near disco and welcome buildings) are safe but may have service attitude issue. so its always better to go to the buildings directly and choose.

don't ever go to lanes on right side of laxmi road.

hope this also helps.

joy

firstly, the ones inside the building have a mamasan keeping track of them and they always have regular checks for stds. the mamasan also has enough support to prevent any ugly incidents. street walkers are probably okay but being unsupervised you really do not know what you are getting into and you may also have to go somewhere for the deed, which is a pain. the prices inside the building vary between 300 and 500 rupees for the one shot deal, with very little extra on offer unless the girl sees you regularly in which case some extras could be negotiated with the girl privately. on the road the prices may be the same, but there are extras to pay for a place, at the very least. trust this helps.

Pussy Shave
08-23-13, 21:09
=Newbee Joy; 1462452]Yes, correct. Saideep at Jagtap Dairy and Saudagar are the main activity centers in PS.Correct, in PS area everything is shutdown for now.

Pussy Shave
08-23-13, 21:14
Whatever Kattar puneri has mentioned is absolutely correct.

The standing girls in the lanes on left of Laxmi road (behind post office, near disco and welcome buildings) are safe but may have service attitude issue. So its always better to go to the buildings directly and choose.

Don't ever go to lanes on right side of Laxmi road.

Hope this also helps.

JoyNear disco buildings girls are good. My advice it is better to search gems in BP because they available for such a low price; if you have some regular contact with them they even come out.

Pussy Shave
08-23-13, 21:18
Name of the spa. Does it start with L.I think, it is not L. In these kind of spas there is no counter charge. Fixed charge for particular type of massages, once inside it's all depend upon your convincing skills and the type of girl you got. For good massage + HJ kind of stuff you need spend at least 3-3.5k which is more in my opinion.

JackSparrow432
08-23-13, 21:22
Hi Guys,

I am new to Pune. Heard a lot about BP. Went there last week just for roaming and seeing the place. There are many small roads. I want to get directions for good buildings as I find it pretty confusing as a newcomer to find roads properly. Can someone please help me with proper directions?

Thanks in advance.

Jack

Pussy Shave
08-23-13, 21:23

Not sure it its active now. I had visited 2 months back. Unfortunately lost their number. So couldn't contact. Didn't see their ad in Mirror recently. Small nameplate at the entrance is removed.Their ad will also appears in TOI.

DusNumberi
08-24-13, 04:21
went to at spa at north main road in kp. counter charges 1000. therapist was smart. massage was nice. i asked for extras. quoted 700 for hj. bargained it to 600. good hj. no touching. quoted 10,000 for fs. nice babes. looks 7.5/10 damages 1700. ambience 8.5. wir: yes.one weird thing happened here, one therapist jennefer, tried to take a photo of me secretly, when i was combing my hair. i glanced through the mirror and turned around. i hope there is no risk to me.

SoberC
08-24-13, 07:16
Can someone give me a feedback on Monica. She is a college girl servicing PS area. Just need her height, figure and attitude to service. Read one report in ISG which says that she had a lot of nakhar. Was this a one off case or is it regular.

Newbee Joy
08-24-13, 08:58
Hi Guys,

I am new to Pune. Heard a lot about BP. Went there last week just for roaming and seeing the place. There are many small roads. I want to get directions for good buildings as I find it pretty confusing as a newcomer to find roads properly. Can someone please help me with proper directions? Thanks in advance.

JackRTFF would have helped you, so many reports about directions in BP.

Anyways, start on Shivaji road from Shanivarwada, cross Dagdu sheth temple, cross Laxmi road, you will see datta mandir on your right, take the lane going to left in front of datta mandir. This is BP. When you keep going straight, will end up on a perpendicular road where you have to take left or right. Take right, famous disco and welcome buildings are located there. Best time to go there is before 9 pm to avoid LE troubles. Day time is also safe.

Joy

Newbee Joy
08-24-13, 16:59
Monica used to serve at Sonia's place in Sangvi and PS. She is just 19 or 20 years of age but awesome in service, great BBBJ and rimming. Miss her so much, asked Sonia so many times about her. She says Monica is gone back to Goa. I tried Monica's number few times myself, could not reach her.

Anyone knows about her? Is she still in Pune by any chance?

Joy

Can someone give me a feedback on Monica. She is a college girl servicing PS area. Just need her height, figure and attitude to service. Read one report in ISG which says that she had a lot of nakhar. Was this a one off case or is it regular.

SenJack4
08-24-13, 18:55
went to at spa at north main road in kp. counter charges 1000. therapist was smart. massage was nice. i asked for extras. quoted 700 for hj. bargained it to 600. good hj. no touching. quoted 10,000 for fs. nice babes. looks 7.5/10 damages 1700. ambience 8.5. wir: yes.some more details please, quite a few there, i am a regular in l and spa of s, which are good.

Gorilla
08-24-13, 20:17
I requested number of a particular person from Nave1111. In exchange I have also provided numbers of three ind HWs with the understanding that he will send me the requested number. However I am yet not receive that number. I have sent him a pm several days back with additional info he requested. Nave1111, if you are reading this forum / post please oblige by sending the number.

TokyoPanda
08-24-13, 22:10
one weird thing happened here, one therapist jennefer, tried to take a photo of me secretly, when i was combing my hair. i glanced through the mirror and turned around. i hope there is no risk to me.why didn't us went and straight asked her about it? you could have asked her to delete it. never leave your identity at such places. never take such things light man.

JackSparrow432
08-24-13, 23:32
RTFF would have helped you, so many reports about directions in BP.

Anyways, start on Shivaji road from Shanivarwada, cross Dagdu sheth temple, cross Laxmi road, you will see datta mandir on your right, take the lane going to left in front of datta mandir. This is BP. When you keep going straight, will end up on a perpendicular road where you have to take left or right. Take right, famous disco and welcome buildings are located there. Best time to go there is before 9 pm to avoid LE troubles. Day time is also safe.

JoyThanks a lot buddy. Will visit soon.

CoolAndHard
08-25-13, 03:43
Contacted one SP, whose number I got from net. Called him up and he mailed me few pics. The collection was good. I liked two of the girls and replied to his mail. Next day afternoon (note: all the sps starts their business after 1 pm, don't know why don't they start little early) went to lane number 6 and another guy contacted me. Took me to one place but did not like the girl and it was not the same girl I was suppose to get. Then he took me to another place and there I saw one of the two girls I has choose. This one is slim duskey and very good attitude. Liked her body (picture perfect). Decided to go for her at the price of 6k (including every thing). The act started and man that is one of the best experiences I ever had. DFK went on for 15 minutes. Boob sucking for quite some time (don't know how, but I tasted some thing salty from her boobs, any clue?). Started with CBJ (15 more minutes) and it was amazing. She was so excited and when I tried to put my finger in, it was tight. Entered her in CG with rubber on. The fucking session went on for another 20 to 30 minutes. Man she was moaning like hell and I could feel the wetness. After some time took my tool out and she started with BJ without condom. Came in her mouth and she consumed every drop of it. Planning to go for this SP once in a month but never know when little brother starts deciding by itself.

Newbee Joy
08-25-13, 06:38
There is one lodge active on Bhosari Alandi road where you can take independents and also they arrange girls / women. Not contract girls from Mumbai but locals mostly maid types.

You will also see few girls / women moving around on the road around this lodge. Going charges are 1000 for a pop and 300 for lodge. Good deal during desparate times. Service and number of pops varies depending on the lady.

Seen many guys taking good loking gfs / aunties (neighbour or someone) to this particular lodge during day time.

There may be few more such lodges in that area.

Joy

GoodGuyPune
08-25-13, 07:01
Got a contact about a SP in KP with numbers starting with 97 and ending with 148. Is he good to deal with? Any particular girl to look with him.

DusNumberi
08-25-13, 09:11
Some more details please, quite a few there, I am a regular in L and Spa of S, which are good.Tried but moderator is not allowing 1st floor. I don't have pm.

RAJ7826
08-25-13, 11:31
I requested number of a particular person from Nave1111. In exchange I have also provided numbers of three ind HWs with the understanding that he will send me the requested number. However I am yet not receive that number. I have sent him a pm several days back with additional info he requested. Nave1111, if you are reading this forum / post please oblige by sending the number.I don't like to say negative about a person in open. Looking at the way Nave111 behaved, I have to tell this in open. Even I have given a reference to him upon his promise that he will return the favor. But he didn't return back the favor to me even after couple of reminders. If this is the situation with everybody then, very soon Nave1111 will be avoided by everyone in this forum.

Newbee Joy
08-25-13, 15:11
There is a Hotel / Lodge Beer Bar opp the last PMC bus stop at Katraj it was active some time ago you have to approach from the back entrance give it a try.As much as I know this is closed for over a year now. Any latest update?

Joy

RockingSam
08-25-13, 15:47
Yes, I had been there recently just before 3-4 days. The service is really nice. There is a 2 bhk flat in kp. Try girl named Neha. She had just arrived from Delhi when I visited the place. Too good. Just give him a call and he will share the pics with you. I paid 7k for 2 hours. But it was worth it. Could not negotiate because I went at 9 in the night. They usually negotiate if we go in the afternoon which is quite slow time for them.

Got a contact about a SP in KP with numbers starting with 97 and ending with 148. Is he good to deal with? Any particular gurl to look with him.

SoberC
08-25-13, 17:34
Monica used to serve at Sonia's place in Sangvi and PS. She is just 19 or 20 years of age but awesome in service, great BBBJ and rimming. Miss her so much, asked Sonia so many times about her. She says Monica is gone back to Goa. I tried Monica's number few times myself, could not reach her.

JoyThankyou for the info Joy. There was a post about a Monica. She gave klpd to a mongerer. Thats why I needed a feedback on her. Shoma knows a college girl by the name of Monica who is operating here. I don't know if we are speaking of the same person.

Stingerman
08-25-13, 22:40
AFAIK, Monica at Sonia's Place and Monica operating with Shoma are different.

Originally Posted by Newbee Joy [View Original Post]

JoyThankyou for the info Joy. There was a post about a Monica. She gave klpd to a mongerer. Thats why I needed a feedback on her. Shoma knows a college girl by the name of monica who is operating here. I don't know if we are speaking of the same person.

Nave1111
08-26-13, 05:42
Now that's a jackpot.

This started when I called Sonia,

She told she is in Delhi and will not be available until there is a call from the sps again.

Chatted for almost 20 mins. She is now very friendly with me, she urges me if I can come to Delhi.

I told her if I come some day we will definitely meet up, while chatting just asked her if she can give a direct contact of any.

She told me she is an event manager as she meet her on an event in a random party, I asked for the contact she messages me. Just thought to give her a call, she was very fluent in English, started with a event organisation birthday party, she told me her name Tia and told to meet in her office in baner, I went in noon time, office was very small, went in for the confirmation, a person siting in front desk said me to walk through the door, I saw Tia, my jaws just got open wide, and seriously there are no words I can share but typing, just have a few words only for the event of my birthday, she suggested few venue and quote, I was worried to ask, if she is the one Sonia gave the ref, just walked out with the quote and called Sonia for confirmation, but she was not available.

Tried calling Sonia few time but was not available.

If she confirmed then this is a real jackpot.

MagnumSniper
08-26-13, 10:44
Greetings everyone,

Guys I did my own research and I have a contact of a housewife who says her age is 28.

Her number ends with 535.

I just want to know if anyone has any info about her looks, service etc?

Is she the famous Smita everyone talks about on the forum?

Newbee Joy
08-26-13, 15:29
Just now got confirmation from an independent that Hotel Saudagar owner Vishal, his father and Raju were all arrested during raid recently. Vishal and his father are now out on bail Raju is still in custody.

Play safe guys.

Does anyone know any safe place apart from lodges? There used to be a lady in Pimple Gurav and another lady at Kalewadi chowk, used to lend room for 500 bucks. These ladies are not there anymore.

If anyone has an independent place / flat in Wakad, we can discuss and plan something. I may have a safe independent lady.

Joy

Thrusting Rod
08-26-13, 17:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Smarty12
08-26-13, 17:47
Hey guys,

I am a member from Ahmedabad and visiting Pune for 3 days this weekend. I am travelling alone and would be extremely glad if anyone interested to meet and monger together.

Also, would request if someone can provide contacts of some independent.

Would be happy to reciprocate help when any one of you visit Ahmedabad.

Thanks

Mumbai Guy
08-26-13, 18:02
Is Sonia still around? I tried her number several times but was not reachable. Remember meeting some good chicks including the famous Monica at her place. If you have her new contact number you may please PM me.

Joy

RajivRaj
08-26-13, 18:21
Hi,

Yesterday called regular SP & ask for updates.

He showed me new pics arrived at his place. Pics are attached.

Just want to ask seniors / regular members about their past experience with these girls.

Damage will be 5.5K including accommodation.

Your experience please.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Mongering!

Praj4
08-26-13, 18:33
On African savanah, male lions grow thick dark mane instead of their regular body colour golden mane; not because its more manly but because that's what is preferred by lionesses. Something similar should be at work with men mongerers. When they realise that even working girls have their choices, prefer nonsmelly, clean shaven male not withstanding size of penise etc Of course those later things like size and stamina add to enjoyment of babe once you pass the first two tests and then she is ready fuck you with abandonment and will come multiple times! Something similar happened with me a few time in the past; since then I started brushing and mouth washed before meeting a babe. Today I met Priyanka, a sikkimise 25 yrs old with the same above expected results, she came a few times before I hit the roadblock!

Body. 7/10 short 5'2, petite

Looks. 7/10 fair

Damage. 5k to sp + 500 tip +100 for room boy

RajivRaj
08-26-13, 18:35
Hi,

Called famous SP operated in KP, Mr. Rohit & ask for new arrival.

He send me the attached pics & asking me to come to his private flat in KP lane-4.

After seeing the photos, I remember the FRs for pahadi girl Sneha. Am I right?

Damage will be 6K for 1 pop.

Your past experience will help me to choose right girl.

TokyoPanda
08-26-13, 21:05
Just now got confirmation from an independent that Hotel Saudagar owner Vishal, his father and Raju were all arrested during raid recently. Vishal and his father are now out on bail Raju is still in custody.

Play safe guys.

Does anyone know any safe place apart from lodges? There used to be a lady in Pimple Gurav and another lady at Kalewadi chowk, used to lend room for 500 bucks. These ladies are not there anymore.

If anyone has an independent place / flat in Wakad, we can discuss and plan something. I may have a safe independent lady.

JoyI have a question in my mind. What if LE is having eye on this forum? And if it is then how our email adresses are protected by Jackson?

Kattar Puneri
08-27-13, 01:46
Not only are ISG servers secure, but even if you pay to become a member your credit card number and address details are purged from the system as soon as the payment is received by the charitable organization named by ISG The only thing that remains on the system are the username and password and an encrypted record of the email address associated with each username. There is nothing to worry on that score. It would require a court approved subpoena to have Mr. Jackson provide any specific information. Sex between consenting adults is legal all over the world, so courts would not issue such orders.

Secondly, whatever you may think about security, law enforcement agencies all over the world know exactly what is going on, with whom and where. They know who runs these places, who the so-called SPs are. They just allow these things to carry on until there is an uproar from someone important or there is some other cause that forces them to act. The use of asterisks to disguise names and places is silly to say the least. It does not fool anyone in LE if the average monger here can read through the "coded" names.

I have a question in my mind. What if LE is hving eye on this forum? And if it is then how our email adresses are protected by Jackson?

Newbee Joy
08-27-13, 04:41
I am sorry Kattar Puneri, that I fell for this bum's PM & unfortunately gave him Nigdi gal's number. So Joy, you are yet another smart person, who managed to pull a fast one. Beggars cannot be choosers! Great line. It nearly worked. Look over your shoulder from now on. I don't forget.TR sir,

With due respect, I must tell you I am not talking about Yogita (Nigdi HW you shared with me last night) here. The independent I am talking about here is a HW from Rahatani named Megha which is kind of not available for money. She is also scared to go to lodges.

I must admit that you have a great experience, been useful to others however you need to keep aside prejudiced mind and trust others. If you are not able hold, at least control your horses until you are damn sure that someone is trying to cheat / con you before you write something so offending in a open forum.

I am a man of my words and my FRs or other seniors can vouch for it.

Thanks for understanding.

Joy

RAJ7826
08-27-13, 09:22
Hi,

Yesterday called regular SP & ask for updates.

He showed me new pics arrived at his place. Pics are attached.

Just want to ask seniors / regular members about their past experience with these girls.

Damage will be 5. 5K including accommodation.

Your experience please.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Mongering!First one is Chamia/ Shamia. She looks good. But will be hurry up the action.

Others I don't know.

RajeshJoshi
08-27-13, 18:54
Hi guys,

I have just joined. Am new so would request seniors to please guide me. Budget and SP may please be sent as PM. Assure you of prompt feedback.

Thanks

RajeshJoshi
08-27-13, 19:26
Can you plesae PM her no.

Had a great time this Sunday with N@ha. I was looking for HW and called up a SP (number provided by a forum member). She said she doesn't have any and quoted 2k for a girl. I told her that I will call her back. Tried some of the HWs number that I have but got no answer from anyone. In the mean time got a call from the SP saying she will provide a a good stuff and quoted 1. 5k this time. Picked her up from N@BM And headed to my latest find, the lodge at Saswad Road. Honestly I didnot like the girl initially. But on the way we opened up quite a bit and she told me a lot of things about herself. On reaching the lodge, Anna welcomed me with a broad smile. Paid him 300 Rs and went to the room. We undressed quickly and hugged each other. She had a very soft body. To my surprise she took control and got on top of me. She started kissing and had my jhonny in her hand and was rubbing my pre-cum on her thighs. The way she was behaving it seemed as if she paid for my services. Eventually I got on top of her an started sucking those melons. They were real big and soft. My fingers reached her p@ssy And I could feel her juices flowing out. She asked me to get the condy on...

RajeshJoshi
08-28-13, 04:43
Can you please pm number of Rohit of kp.

I read some latest posts and found that Sneha from SP Rohit has become famous. From one post I found the last 5 digits of this SP. Using this I searched on locanto and found Rohit's ad. Then I mailed him asking for pictures and rates. I got rates of 5k-10k for 1 short and 7k-15k for 2 shorts. His reply to my mail I have quoted below.

"Hi sir, Rates for single short time- 5k to 10k and for double short time- 7k to 15k. For any other information call Rohit- xxxxx48148." (1st 5 digits of phone number are masked by me)"

His price is very high and I am not try any girl from him. I am attaching here with all the fotos he mailed me. He has also mailed me a pic of Sneha but a different pose.

Stun Gun
08-28-13, 06:17
Hi friends,

I could not log-on to ISG for about 3 weeks. I hope I did not miss any interesting action / actionables. Well, I may have to take that famous medicine on ISG, RTFF. May be I will see the 3-week proceedings in a new light. ;)

Cheers,

YogiBane
08-28-13, 06:29
Please some one share contact details of Tamanna or the one in Amano park.

Thanks in advance.

Newbee Joy
08-28-13, 06:51
Hi friends,

I could not log-on to ISG for about 3 weeks. I hope I did not miss any interesting action / actionables. Well, I may have to take that famous medicine on ISG, RTFF. May be I will see the 3-week proceedings in a new light. .

Cheers, We all surely missed you.

Joy

RajeshJoshi
08-28-13, 06:57
Unable to pm. Please empty your inbox.

Hi friends,

I could not log-on to ISG for about 3 weeks. I hope I did not miss any interesting action / actionables. Well, I may have to take that famous medicine on ISG, RTFF. May be I will see the 3-week proceedings in a new light. .

Cheers,

Ashole
08-28-13, 07:36
Hi guys.

This is my first time on Pune forum. I live in Mumbai and will be visiting Pune shortly. Just wondering where do you get the contact of SP's? Is locanto the place? Appreciate if there is some help from seniors please.

Cheers & happy mongering!

Baaryan
08-28-13, 10:21
Hello seniors & fellow friends,

Well I wanted to ask here if anyone had a opinion on this particular independent whoes name starts with "S" (English Name) and whose digits end with "3809". If any one has any experience to share or feedback to give?

Thank you for all the help.

Shaunp2012
08-28-13, 19:23
Hi friends,

I hope I did not miss any interesting action / actionables.

Cheers, You did not miss much but we definitely missed you, it was like someone is missing from the house! Anyway welcome back!

Shaunp2012
08-28-13, 19:39
There is news in Marathi sakal 28 Aug that this business is growing fast in city and suburbs. All the popular locations are clearly identified. So people be careful. Also in English sakal there is news about LE checking all the lodges to find the culprits of Dr Narendra Dabholkar.

Again be careful.

Siidharth
08-29-13, 04:20
If she confirmed then this is a real jackpot.Hi buddy, online after really long today. Been months I guess and just came across your FR. Wow Tia sounds awesome if you say so, Can you please try contacting Sonia again and share her number if she's the one buddy.

Happy mongering,

Cheers,

Sid

Siidharth
08-29-13, 04:23
Hello everyone,

So how you guys doing? I haven't been online for really long, so could not reply to any of your private messages or anything, Sincere apologies. Anyways I did reply to quite a few PM's today. So what you been upto guys? Hows the scene out there? I hope to be back buzzing here.

Happy mongering all.

Cheers Sid

SeriousSam
08-29-13, 10:18
Hi friends,

I'm back to Pune after a week long trip to Thailand, attended full moon party at Koh samui went to Pattaya and then to Bangkok, had awesome fun did bunjee jump and sky diving, hope I haven't missed much here.

Gorilla
08-29-13, 14:56
Hi friends,

I could not log-on to ISG for about 3 weeks. I hope I did not miss any interesting action / actionables. Well, I may have to take that famous medicine on ISG, RTFF. May be I will see the 3-week proceedings in a new light.

CheersWelcome back Stun Gun. You haven't missed much! You may like to read my comments on Nave1111.

Cheers!

Gorilla
08-29-13, 15:11
Is this another of your stories?

Please read my previous post. Several members confirmed by PM that you have done the same to them.

Quote: I requested number of a particular person from Nave1111. In exchange I have also provided numbers of three ind HWs with the understanding that he will send me the requested number. However I am yet not receive that number. I have sent him a pm several days back with additional info he requested. Nave1111, if you are reading this forum / post please oblige by sending the number.

Now that's a jackpot.

This started when I called Sonia,

She told she is in Delhi and will not be available until there is a call from the sps again.

Chatted for almost 20 mins. She is now very friendly with me, she urges me if I can come to Delhi.

ShamSagar
08-30-13, 14:33
I am planning a thai trip any guidance on budget and minimum days to get max fun there.

Your response will help me in making decision.

Thanks an advance.

Hi friends,

I'm back to Pune after a week long trip to Thailand, attended full moon party at Koh samui went to Pattaya and then to Bangkok, had awesome fun did bunjee jump and sky diving, hope I haven't missed much here.

KingIjas
08-30-13, 16:52
I am planning a Thai trip any guidance on budget and minimum days to get max fun there.

Thanks an advance.I was in Thailand for work for 3 years and know a lot of mongering holes in Bangkok. Nana and Soi Cowboy, Annie Massage parlor in Soi 10, Tulip, Chopaya 1 and 2, Aviva Massage in Soi 10. And if you need Russian or East Europe Girls CM2 and if you need middle east Grace disco. For local you can go to Hollywood disco. They all are pickup joins.

Thrusting Rod
08-30-13, 18:09
Please some one share contact details of Tamanna or the one in Amano park.

Thanks in advance.No way that is going to happen. I will be surprised, if it happens.

HotChocolate80
08-30-13, 19:13
Walk into any lane & you'll find mps.

I am planning a thai trip any guidance on budget and minimum days to get max fun there.

Thanks an advance.

Kattar Puneri
08-31-13, 01:33
ISG covers almost every country in the world where one can monger, except the United States for which it has a separate website. The best place to find the information that you need, and up to the minute, is the Thailand Thread, http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?253-Thailand.

Fre 8
08-31-13, 12:23

Thanks an advance.PM me, if you have the facility. Either ways, go to Pattaya and don't waste time in Bangkok. I'd recommend minimum 6-7 days and 8-12k Baht daily spending budget.

Nit2013
09-01-13, 08:43
Can you please PM her no.Can anybody PM her number. New to Pune. Don, t know much about Pune or any other number which is of more worth.

Greetings,

Jackson

Thrusting Rod
09-01-13, 12:21

Thanks an advance.Be sure to watch a Thai Boxing match & be careful that you don't end up with a lady boy. In Bangkok, make your way to Chopaya near Ayuthaya Square. Whether you use the option or not, it is worth a visit. Three galleries of Thai girls behind a glass wall. You can select your pick. No problem if you decide to leave without selecting any gal. The red light action is in Patpong. Be careful of the Thai / Chinese girls. Leave your ring, chain behind.

Getting laid in Thailand is really no big deal. Forget the Tourist spots & make your way to MBK mall. Maa Boon Krong. If you are a charmer, this mall is a perfect hunting ground. But, if you are not confident, then stay with paid sex.

A bit better action is Sukhumvit Road 16 Soy. (Do not reollect exact number) You will find Hotel Manhatten. Travel desk. That lady is really good in action.

Samee3012
09-01-13, 20:52
I want to know about Sanjana. She said her flat is in Kondhwa and 6k for one hour. Please anyone guide about her service. Is her service is good?

SeriousSam
09-02-13, 07:38
I want to know about Sanjana. She said her flat is in Kondhwa and 6k for one hour. Please anyone guide about her service. Is her service is good?Sanjana, Naina, Natasha all same lady, I have written about her she is short fat plump babe, has clear skin good boobs since short nothing extraordinary and you can bargain the deal for 4k.

ShamSagar
09-02-13, 13:47
Thrusting Rod and Fre 8.

Thanks a lot your response.

atThrusting Rod its great to read your experienced post in Pune and Mumbai link.

Be sure to watch a Thai Boxing match & be careful that you don't end up with a lady boy. In Bangkok, make your way to Chopaya near Ayuthaya Square. Whether you use the option or not, it is worth a visit. Three galleries of Thai girls behind a glass wall. You can select your pick. No problem if you decide to leave without selecting any gal. The red light action is in Patpong. Be careful of the Thai / Chinese girls. Leave your ring, chain behind.

Getting laid in Thailand is really no big deal. Forget the Tourist spots & make your way to MBK mall. Maa Boon Krong. If you are a charmer, this mall is a perfect hunting ground. But, if you are not confident, then stay with paid sex.

A bit better action is Sukhumvit Road 16 Soy. (Do not reollect exact number) You will find Hotel Manhatten. Travel desk. That lady is really good in action.

ShamSagar
09-02-13, 14:12
Has one tried her.

Any suggestions from Senior

Swordfish9996
09-02-13, 17:02
Hello,

Hi seniors. Does anybody know Riya Basu or Vipin Prachi from Pune. They are from AFF. They charges 20 k for full night. Any review about them. Do share. Senior please share. Your review I'm planning to meet them next month. Inbox me if you have any exp. Or you wish their their detials.

RajeshJoshi
09-02-13, 19:10
Thanks to Yogibane who kindly shared her no and helped me out with my first experience post joining this forum.

Called her up to in morning. She did not pick up the phone. Later she called me up. Tied up at V lodge near Railway station.

She came in time with faced covered in saree. Typical Marathi mom next door. Was gentle in speaking and made me feel comfortable. Thanks to tip by at Yogibane, I carried Vodka. She ordered sprite. After her drinks she went wild. Oh my freaking God. She was crazy and horny. I was taken aback by her wildest. Provided anal. Another tip- please carry lubricant or KY jelly available at chemist as lubricant. Anus does not have lubrication as in case of vagina.

Cost: 3k.

Look 5/10.

Service-15/10.

Coop- 10/10.

Attitude-10/10.

Value for money. 10/10.

Final tip- ignore her growing old age and live your fantasy.

Wir: yes.

RajeshJoshi
09-02-13, 19:11
Please PM her contact details.

Sanjana, Naina, Natasha all same lady, I have written about her she is short fat plump babe, has clear skin good boobs since short nothing extraordinary and you can bargain the deal for 4k.

Samee3012
09-02-13, 19:48
Thanks Serious Sam. But actually I want to know is Sanjana's service good or bad? Is she co-operative? Or any other option better than sanjana then please mention.

LoverboyJerico
09-03-13, 05:09
Rohit always quotes higher than the market and always has below par girls. You can get better girls from other sp for less price. Also he is arrogant and does not bother about your experience!

Can you please pm number of Rohit of kp.

Stun Gun
09-03-13, 07:08
Thanks Serious Sam. But actually I want to know is Sanjana's service good or bad? Is she co-operative? ---SeriousSam said that he has posted a FR on her. RTFF would have told you all about her service. Anyway here are 2 links to FRs on her.

TokyoPanda
09-03-13, 13:49
Thanks to Yogibane who kindly shared her no and helped me out with my first experience post joining this forum.

Called her up to in morning. She did not pick up the phone. Later she called me up. Tied up at V lodge near Railway station.

She came in time with faced covered in saree. Typical Marathi mom next door. Was gentle in speaking and made me feel comfortable. Thanks to tip by at Yogibane, I carried Vodka. She ordered sprite. After her drinks she went wild. Oh my freaking God. She was crazy and horny. I was taken aback by her wildest. Provided anal. Another tip- please carry lubricant or KY jelly available at chemist as lubricant. Anus does not have lubrication as in case of vagina.

Cost: 3k.

Look 5/10.

Service-15/10.

Coop- 10/10.

Attitude-10/10.

Value for money. 10/10.

Final tip- ignore her growing old age and live your fantasy.

Wir: yes.Is BBBJ there in her menucard?

Yash Aryan
09-03-13, 15:43
This lady is in her early 30s heavy with a big boob. She lives with her husband and a 8-10 yr old kid. This couple is iinto event management Serivce is good. But I donth think she is worth more than 5k for st and 8-10 max for night.

Hello,

Hi seniors. Does anybody know Riya Basu or Vipin Prachi from Pune. They are from AFF. They charges 20 k for full night. Any review about them. Do share. Senior please share. Your review I'm planning to meet them next month. Inbox me if you have any exp. Or you wish their their detials.

Kattar Puneri
09-03-13, 16:15
With Smita everything is on the menu!

Is BBBJ there in her menucard?

RajeshJoshi
09-03-13, 17:07
You name it, it is there. Highest possible level of co operation including role play.

Is BBBJ there in her menucard?

Sanjay9999
09-03-13, 18:14
Hi,

I have similar experience with naïve, after receiving reference from me, Nave1111 didn't oblidge with my request to share number. Please stop sharing any numbers with Nave1111.

Is this another of your stories?

Please read my previous post. Several members confirmed by PM that you have done the same to them.

Quote: I requested number of a particular person from Nave1111. In exchange I have also provided numbers of three ind HWs with the understanding that he will send me the requested number. However I am yet not receive that number. I have sent him a pm several days back with additional info he requested. Nave1111, if you are reading this forum / post please oblige by sending the number.

Frenrick
09-03-13, 19:25
Hi Guys,

I have just subscribed to this forum and obviously will need your help.

Tokyopanda I am impressed with your post. Need your help to reach the lady. Will return your favour.

I liked your comment. Live you fantansy and forget about the age.

Thanks

RockUpMan
09-04-13, 09:17
Some days back was in Pune for some official work.

Did had a chance to contact Krn. From newspaper.

My mind was in a dilemma. Whether to go for it or not. Or else it would be shear waste of some thousands.

He showed me 5 girls seated in a car. After some discussion with him decided to go for a NE girl.

She was great in looks. Went to nearby lodging hotel.

The room was something above average.

For first five minutes we were quiet and comforting ourselves in the room. After her call with a friend in her mother toungue we started chating as to where she was from. She was reluctant to introduce herself, I got bit nervous if something valuable would be offered on my dish or not.

We started with soft foreplay. Me initiating with her chest with her clothes on. Then had some wash in the bathroom. Again started the foreplay with her toes and long legs. She was pretty impressed as the foreplay continued. And came in the act and our foreplay continued for more than an hour. Though she denied BJ. We were on rolling ourselves and playing with each others body.

She came full with colours when finally we decided to go for the main course. First with her on top. Then missy.

Also we did me lifting her with legs tied to my waist with jonny in her.

We were trying to test each others stamina and finally after 20 minutes she decided for the fall and the shoot.

Was faboulous outside.

She lied down and said that she will got back to her accomodation after this as she was worn out.

After a little chit chat we started with the second.

It was quick within 5 minutes and we both had a wash.

And me left her to desitnation and my further business tour continued.

Looks: 8/10.

Body: Slim.

Service: 10/10.

Damages: 5k + room rent + condi.

WIR: yes.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Frenrick
09-04-13, 23:14
Hi seniors,

I am new to this forum and have been quite regular for sometime before actually subscribing to the forum. Request you to pm me famous smita's phone number. Assure you guys to return this favour in case of any new connect.

Thanks guys.

SagarKumar
09-05-13, 03:16
I was in Pune for official work yesterday. Decided to stay in Hotel Varsha, much mentioned hotel in this Forum. After my work I returned to my hotel room and asked one guy about call girl he said wait one person will come discuss with him about it I have no Idea. So I waited for an hour but nobody appeared. So I left that hotel completely disappointed. Can anybody help me for my next visit to Pune?

If not this hotel anything but of best quality. Also please mention rate range.

SaintIn
09-05-13, 10:40
Could locate Anna's den with bit difficulty, its very much operational / active.

Had some time today so decided to explore, could locate based on descriptions given in previous forums. Reached bit early (10:30 AM). Shown 3 options, chose one recommended by Anna (as new piece).

Nice assets and attitude, very nice service. 2 shots in 70 minutes.

Charges. 1500 + 50 (Packet)

True value for money.

RkgRoyal
09-05-13, 14:01
Thanks to Yogi & Ipathan for contact of Smita. Was in touch with her from last one week every day she used to be busy finally given appointment on sat afternoon. Decided to bring her at my place because of LE activity in lodges, due to recent murder in Pune. As described on forum she was 100% like that. After meeting she asked whether I drink or not, after saying yes, I took out vodka, again thanks to yogi. She got exited, we both had single peg after which she asked about my expectation. I told her that, she is expert in it, so she has to decide. Any way we started action with DFK " oooofff "my GF is not as good as she is. Later she asked me to press her bags and you know she was asking press it hard. She treated my foot in fantastic manner. BBBJ was awesome. She played and rolled my balls and did some ass rimming. After 15 mins of play she asked for doggy there I was over in 5 mins.

I don't kw why but she felt sleepy. Even I was in hurry due to some other commitment therefore I asked her to end the show and leave but to my surprise she request for once more not even this she started saying that I am not satisfied with her services. I assured her since I have to go somewhere therefore next time. Then she asked for some oil for massage on which I agreed after 20 mins of great massage she started playing with my jonny again. And as we all know that jonny is so stupid that I had to give up my work and accept her offer to do again.

This time again she started with BBBJ after which we did mis for some 15 to 20 mins. During action her voice of love making was to high which started troubling that any one out side may hear us. Therefore to avoid any issue by society I put on my TV. Then again started. During action her demand of doing more, to thrust and penetrate more and various sexy sounds took my excitement at higher level. Any way after 20 mins of show she said she is over. Then she did some HJ to make me cum.

Fantastic show I never had such a experience. She really cares her clients and gives her full performance without any nakras. Only problem is her age which is not on her side.

Damage 3k + 500 tip+ 500 auto as I asked her to come as soon as possible because I had some other commitment in the evening.

Newbee Joy
09-05-13, 17:34
I was planning to visit BP yesterday after many days. 8:40 pm and I decided to check the MP on Laxmi road first. Went to fourth floor by lift. One girl asked me to pay counter charges, I firmly asked to have a look at the girls first. 5 girls lined up, paid 500, chose Mona. Entered room, big tables, matresses etx. Overall nicer than other conjusted MPs, I removed all clothes without asking anything. Got powder massage for 20 mins and then she asks what do want in extras? She also mentioned we provide full service. Started quoting 3k for everything including b2b, BBBJ, pop. I had actually left all my money in car and was carrying only 1400 on my pocket thinking that I was visiting BP. So now only 900 left after paying counter charges. I clearly told her only 900 left with me to which she replied only topless handshake, I denied, asked for b2b and BBBJ. She left the room, I dressed myself, another girl comes I explained her the scenario, she went and told mam, he has already wore clothes and shoes, ready to leave. Comes back Mona, agrees for b2b, BBBJ and handshake.

Had a great session with her after that, performed BBBJ for some time, started shaking, I asked to to hold for some time as I did not want to come early. She then asked me to apply cream and rub her clit. Asked me to keep doing it for 10 mins until she actually came. I could really feel the whirling and twisting of her body. Enjoyed the session. Then BBBJ and handshake to end the session.

One of the best experiences at any MP.

Lookwise fair, good looking. 30, heavy build.

WIR : may be yes.

Joy

TokyoPanda
09-05-13, 18:41
Thanks to Yogi & Ipathan for contact of Smita. Was in touch with her from last one week every day she used to be busy finally given appointment on sat afternoon. Decided to bring her at my place because of LE activity in lodges, due to recent murder in Pune. As described on forum she was 100% like that. After meeting she asked whether I drink or not, after saying yes, I took out vodka, again thanks to yogi. She got exited, we both had single peg after which she asked about my expectation. I told her that, she is expert in it, so she has to decide. Any way we started action with DFK " oooofff "my GF is not as good as she is. Later she asked me to press her bags and you know she was asking press it hard. She treated my foot in fantastic manner. BBBJ was awesome. She played and rolled my balls and did some ass rimming. After 15 mins of play she asked for doggy there I was over in 5 mins...Nice report buddy. Can you please describe her height and is she bulky? I know she is in her around 40 years.

SeemedSafe
09-05-13, 19:50
The Pune mirror is essentially a few ads for escort services and massage parlors, disguised behind a landlslide of unreadable articles. I picked one up the other day

After going through it, I realized it takes more effort for people to come on here and beg for numbers and hookups than to go buy a paper, pick a number, and then work from there.

If you don't know what to do, go buy a newspaper.

I called up an ad for an MP in camp, and was quoted 3-5k on the phone for an hour. Showing up, I was told there was also a 7k chick, who I thought was the most unattractive of the 3 (Thick slabs of makeup wrapped in a saree). I chose the girl for 5k, Shweta.

The "Parlor" was small and dingy, and it appeared to only have one room. Shweta was nice, with a smile, and I liked her.

But that 7k lady seriously looked an orangutan that broke into a paint factory.

Cost: 5k 1 shot.

Looks: 6. 5.

Place: 4. Bad looking with a surprisingly comfortable bed. As long as you don't think too hard.

Service: 9. Not mechanical, thoughtful, and seems to keep the word 'service' in mind.

WIR: Yes.

Hint: Small demons or what they call Tyrion.

This was the first time I used a service.

Mndena
09-06-13, 02:05
One of the best experiences at any MP.

Lookwise fair, good looking. 30, heavy build.

WIR : may be yes.

JoyVery nice experience. I was also here long ago but very disappointing service with very high rates. Read my recent FR. Just wanted to confirm. Is it the same mp near Garud Ganpati above shoe mall? If not then hint please.

Kattar Puneri
09-06-13, 03:37
Pretty descriptive view of a provider's wares here.

Thick slabs of makeup wrapped in a saree. But that 7k lady seriously looked an orangutan that broke into a paint factory.

Newbee Joy
09-06-13, 05:36
Looks like your FR was for MP in Vidyadhar Heights, end of Laxmi road near four wheeler bridge.

My FR is for MP near BOI above Kundan, on left hand side when going in the allowed direction on Laxmi road, around 1.5 km before Vidyadhar.

Hope this helps.

Joy

Very nice experience. I was also here long ago but very disappointing service with very high rates. Read my recent FR. Just wanted to confirm. Is it the same mp near Garud Ganpati above shoe mall? If not then hint please.

Anirbaan01
09-06-13, 05:39
Does anyone knows if Stella is still in business?

SidClick
09-06-13, 15:42
Was going through Sad ni Cho from nuc mall around 9pm, saw no action around. Mongered around for 20 mins but got no luck.

Need pointers for the same.

Thanks and cheers.

Happy and Safe Mongering.

Thrusting Rod
09-06-13, 18:16
Was going through Sad ni Cho from nuc mall around 9pm, saw no action around. Mongered around for 20 mins but got no luck.

Thanks and cheers.

Happy and Safe Mongering.A few yards further, get onto the road that has Inox.

Travis555
09-06-13, 18:47

Thanks and cheers.

Happy and Safe Mongering.The action is there from 10pm onwards. If you are traveling from mall to Sadhu W chowk then take a right turn at the circle and go in the lane which is a bit dark with a Pan tapri at the corner. Action is there. Also if you take a U turn at the circle you will see a couple of ladies standing on the footpath on the main road across the SW Mission. Service available in car or lodge. Asking rate 500 but you can bargain. Don't pay more than 500 and don't keep too much cash with you. Also keep cash in multiple pockets. I was there at 10:30 last night and picked up one lady and took her to a lodge to have fun. Remember to always observe the lady carefully and listen to the voice and when in doubt ask as there are some hijaras also hanging around.

Travis555

Travis555
09-06-13, 18:54
The Pune mirror is essentially a few ads for escort services and massage parlors, disguised behind a landlslide of unreadable articles. I picked one up the other day

Place: 4. Bad looking with a surprisingly comfortable bed. As long as you don't think too hard.

Service: 9. Not mechanical, thoughtful, and seems to keep the word 'service' in mind.

WIR: Yes.

Hint: Small demons or what they call Tyrion.

This was the first time I used a service.If you are paying 5k for this service then you might as well try Varsha lodge. You will pay 4K +.7 for room but atleast will get a nice bed and bathroom.

Travis555
09-06-13, 19:01
Guys Varsha lodge seems to be feasting on some hungry mongerers who are willing to pay. They have increased their girl rates to 4K for 1 shot. The girl selecion is not that great either. At least then should allow 2 shots at that price which is still high for the choice of girls they have. I went there on Monday as I was supposed to meet an independent there but she had to cancel last minute due to an accident. Since I had already taken the room I asked to show the choices available and rate. Fortunately brain was functoning. I just cut my losses of 700 for the room and left. Also the rate is 4k for all choices young, aunties, middle aged.

It is a good place to take independents but not to avail the girl from there.

Travis555

TokyoPanda
09-06-13, 19:04
I was planning to visit BP yesterday after many days. 8:40 pm and I decided to check the MP on Laxmi road first. Went to fourth floor by lift. One girl asked me to pay counter charges, I firmly asked to have a look at the girls first. 5 girls lined up, paid 500, chose Mona. Entered room, big tables, matresses etx. Overall nicer than other conjusted MPs, I removed all clothes without asking anything. Got powder massage for 20 mins and then she asks what do want in extras? She also mentioned we provide full service. Started quoting 3k for everything including b2b, BBBJ, pop. I had actually left all my money in car and was carrying only 1400 on my pocket thinking that I was visiting BP. So now only 900 left after paying counter charges. I clearly told her only 900 left with me to which she replied only topless handshake, I denied, asked for b2b and BBBJ. She left the room, I dressed myself, another girl comes I explained her the scenario, she went and told mam, he has already wore clothes and shoes, ready to leave. Comes back Mona, agrees for b2b, BBBJ and handshake...Great man. BBBJ at mp.

Can you please hint about location of this mp? Also how much I should pay here for massage + BBBJ only?

Travis555
09-06-13, 19:09
Nice report buddy. Can you please describe her height and is she bulky? I know she is in her around 40 years.She is little bit bulky on the tumme but otherwise not bulky. Height should be around 5 feet.

Travis555
09-06-13, 19:15
I was in Pune for official work yesterday. Decided to stay in Hotel Varsha, much mentioned hotel in this Forum. After my work I returned to my hotel room and asked one guy about call girl he said wait one person will come discuss with him about it I have no Idea. So I waited for an hour but nobody appeared. So I left that hotel completely disappointed. Can anybody help me for my next visit to Pune?

If not this hotel anything but of best quality. Also please mention rate range.Surprising. Hope you went to the right Varsha which is in Mangalwar Peth near Bhapkar petrol pump. It is active but not VFM to avail a girl from there.

Jaggs
09-06-13, 20:21
I have seen quite a few times 3-4 women standing near the wakad bridge where all the trucks are parked late at night while coming back from Hinjewadi.

Has anyone tried them them. One of them looked a real treat. There are a few eunuchs as well over there.

CoolAndHard
09-06-13, 22:38
Does anyone knows if Stella is still in business?Not sure if she is still in business.

I suggest never try her. Her name seems to be attractive but in actual looks she is not fuckable, at least by paying money. I had very bad experience with her few years back.

Travis555
09-07-13, 06:37
I have seen quite a few times 3-4 women standing near the wakad bridge where all the trucks are parked late at night while coming back from Hinjewadi.

Has anyone tried them them. One of them looked a real treat. There are a few eunuchs as well over there.Do you mean at or between Kalewadi phata and the next chown where the two flyover construction is going on?

DrDynamo
09-07-13, 08:51
Zivaya spa.

There s this offer on snap deal.

Has anybody tried?

SVijay82
09-07-13, 12:24
Hi all,

I really want to have a subscription of this site. However I have read all the reports related to subscription and also the FAQ documents.

I have only one problem and that is I don't have a credit card I have Citibank Maestro Debit Card, and I don't know how to pay the annual amount of the subscription of this site.

Seniors please help me in this. I never miss a single day without reading the posts over here.

I have a good monger experience at budhwar peth Pune, but I want some independent girls like the famous Smita or any other girl who care to do anal sex.

Guy's please help me in this and I am sure if you wan to visit Budhwar peth Pune I will come with you to be sure that you will have a good experience.

Thank You,

AvimeddyEven still you can get subscription by using debit card. I activated by debit card only.

JazzyBoy
09-07-13, 12:45
Was in Pune for a short visit. Thanks to TR bhai, got a few contacts and decided to try Yogita.

She insisted on a reference initially, but after a few calls and assurances that I was a non-puneite and was there in Pune on a business trip, she agreed to meet me in my hotel.

Overall it was a nice experience with a decent HW.

Thanks TR bhai.

ZeusKris03
09-07-13, 14:09
Could locate Anna's den with bit difficulty, its very much operational / active.

Had some time today so decided to explore, could locate based on descriptions given in previous forums. Reached bit early (10:30 AM). Shown 3 options, chose one recommended by Anna (as new piece).

Nice assets and attitude, very nice service. 2 shots in 70 minutes.

Charges. 1500 + 50 (Packet)

True value for money.SaintIn, great that you were able to find Anna's Den. Can you please help me with directions? Thanks in advance!

Jaggs
09-07-13, 16:33
Do you mean at or between Kalewadi phata and the next chown where the two flyover construction is going on?No, I am talking about the Mumbai Pune Highway right where U-turn towards Hinjewadi. Wakad Hinjewadi bridge. I have seen going on for 4-5 months.

GhostSex
09-07-13, 17:37
Have been following the ISG forum for a couple of years now. Finally decided to invest some money in the right place and bought the subscription. I have been mongering for the last 6 six years (2 years in BP and the last 4 with cgs). Over the years I have acquired the contacts of many girls. But since most of them keep changing numbers and do not entertain people the have not met through a sp atleast once its not of much use for the rest of you out there. But I can provide the pics of the available girls with almost all the big SPs in the city (most of them have been mentioned in ISG quite a few times). I would also be able to guide people in their BP excursions. The one thing I have absolutely no experience in is independants so hope to build up that here.

Hope I can be of help and wish all of you happy mongering!

Pussy Shave
09-07-13, 17:44

Has anyone tried them them. One of them looked a real treat. There are a few eunuchs as well over there.They are enunchs, don't go to that spot. If you would like, there is some action happens at times near Balewadi stadium. Pimps used to show girls in car to the respective clients. I hope this helps.

Pussy Shave
09-07-13, 17:45
Do you mean at or between Kalewadi phata and the next chown where the two flyover construction is going on?What I know action is stopped temporarily in Kalewadi phata area.

Pussy Shave
09-07-13, 17:48
Great man. BBBJ at mp.

Can you please hint about location of this mp? Also how much I should pay here for massage + BBBJ only?Experimental basis, I had been to mp, on Tilak road in front of English school. Only 3 auntys are there. Not at all good looking, wasted 900 for HJ.

Wil post if I get some good experience in MP's.

Pussy Shave
09-07-13, 17:50
Guys Varsha lodge seems to be feasting on some hungry mongerers who are willing to pay. They have increased their girl rates to 4K for 1 shot. The girl selecion is not that great either. At least then should allow 2 shots at that price which is still high for the choice of girls they have. I went there on Monday as I was supposed to meet an independent there but she had to cancel last minute due to an accident. Since I had already taken the room I asked to show the choices available and rate. Fortunately brain was functoning. I just cut my losses of 700 for the room and left. Also the rate is 4k for all choices young, aunties, middle aged.

It is a good place to take independents but not to avail the girl from there.

Travis555Dear buddy, this is correct. Its not a place to select girls, not a good choice of girls and they are very specific about amount. IMO, Varsha is more suitable for the guys who are new to Pune and they don't want to explore anything. Like for us more number of lodges are there more number of options. My opinion If you are not desperate avoid Varsha.

SeemedSafe
09-07-13, 22:56
So I wanted to get some monger opinions. I went to an mp in camp for 5k, and it was, well, alright. I guess. But when I see reports of budwar peth, I feel like I got ripped off. If anybody wants to chill and perhaps go mongering around, I think it could be tight.

I'm from the states, and I could give some tips on some US areas. Plus I know some real college bitches.

If anyone wants to go check some shit out let me know, just quote ma shit and lets meet up. Wouldn't mind some help checking out BP or better areas, and wouldn't mind chilling out.

My experience in camp was overall a 7/10 but I feel for 5k it should've been better.

Let me know.

Mike

SeemedSafe
09-07-13, 23:28
And, you are willing to repeat?Yeah I'm willing to repeat. Do I accurately sense a condescension in your voice? I'm sorry I was under the impression this was a portal to share experiences and help guide those who need advice in mongering; if you have any suggestions or tips, please share. Otherwise if you're not being helpful, for the good of the forum, please quit your ego cleansing, shower, and shut up.

Either be helpful and provide advice.

Mike

Mndena
09-08-13, 02:37
Looks like your FR was for MP in Vidyadhar Heights, end of Laxmi road near four wheeler bridge.

My FR is for MP near BOI above Kundan, on left hand side when going in the allowed direction on Laxmi road, around 1. 5 km before Vidyadhar.

Hope this helps.

JoyHi Joy, yesterday took lots of eforts to find this mp near BOI. But my bad luck. I found boi near Kaka hawai left to Laxmi road. But there is no shop with name Kundan. One shop which is far away around 300mtrs on Laxmi Road. Exact pointer will be appreciated.

But jhony was very desperate thought to try mp near Balgandharv chowk. Thanks to members here for pointers mentioned earlier. Via li was on desk. Paid 500. Lineup was average 6 girls. Chosen R ni. Massage was for 10 min. FS was for 3k. She is little reluctant. No lip kissing. No BJ. I tried hard but she didn't agreed. She keep on asking to get another girl for BJ. Finally agreed to get BJ from another girl for 1k extra. Wel not bad experience but went little expensive. Though I am addict to DFK & BJ not more into boobs sucking but enjoyed it as there was no choice. Don't name of BJ girl. She left the room after 15 minutes of BJ. Then Rani came on top & was good. Left the place. Total damage 4.5k.

ZeusKris03
09-08-13, 06:24
Hi Joy, yesterday took lots of eforts to find this mp near BOI. But my bad luck. I found boi near Kaka hawai left to Laxmi road. But there is no shop with name Kundan. One shop which is far away around 300mtrs on Laxmi Road. Exact pointer will be appreciated.

But jhony was very desperate thought to try mp near Balgandharv chowk. Thanks to members here for pointers mentioned earlier. Via li was on desk. Paid 500. Lineup was average 6 girls. Chosen R ni. Massage was for 10 min. FS was for 3k. She is little reluctant. No lip kissing. No BJ. I tried hard but she didn't agreed. She keep on asking to get another girl for BJ. Finally agreed to get BJ from another girl for 1k extra. Wel not bad experience but went little expensive. Though I am addict to DFK & BJ not more into boobs sucking but enjoyed it as there was no choice. Don't name of BJ girl. She left the room after 15 minutes of BJ. Then Rani came on top & was good. Left the place. Total damage 4. 5k.Hope you liked that MP. Was the BJ a BBBJ or CBJ? I went to an MP in Pune and all they offered was CBJ. I'm looking for BBBJ.

I went searching for this MP near Balgandharv a few weeks back, but couldn't locate it. Can you please provide any landmark nearby?

YogiBane
09-08-13, 12:40
Weekend was free, so called up old fox Smita. She asked me to come at a lodge in Hadpsar.

She came in rick, wearing salwar. Her figure looked great in that and she looked more fairer than the last time I meet her. (Looks like she is getting polished daily from our friends)

We get in the room, and open the vodka and order Chicken chilly. She tells me that many guys called her up, giving my reference. And ask me to write more about her. I request to atke her photo. But she says – if they want to fuck me they will come anyway.

I undress and only in my shorts, start drinking. While drinking, she suddenly says' I love your huge cock' and she pulls my short and start sucking. BBJ. Great one. I remind her to lets finish the drink. (. Because the chicken chilly was now burning my johnny)

After the drink we go in 69, she is still wearing her cloth, but my tool in her mouth, she sucks the marble and the head and also rimming. Then I go on by back, she keeps sucking my tool. I remind her that last time she serviced the johnny so well that it was paining for two days. She gets more excited and sucks the marbles more and every inch of the rod.

She undresses and I put on condom. In cow girl she starts fucking me. And I help her by pushing her nice round ass up and down. She keep banging. And shouting 'fu*k me Fu*k me, ' She gets tired after long marathon, so I go in missionary. Some thing goes wrong now.

In missionary, I am unable to come. After long session. She ask me to remove condom and enter her without condom.

Vodka still on my head, the idea sounds great. But instead of my head, Johnny's head tell me that its risky. So I remove condom. But stroke my self.

She helps with the marbles and splash my color all over her breast.

Both tired and drunk, sleep for next 30 minutes. I wake up refreshed, but she is still sleeping. After 15 min, she wakes and again BBJ. I ask her to keep sucking the marbles and with one hand stroke the rod. She does exactly what I asked for. I release my million count sperms in minutes.

Wash up and move out. She got a spare saree, look normal aunty in saree. She ask me to take Photo in saree. But my johnny head do not like the idea. So drops the idea.

She request me to drop at hadpasar. And I return fully relaxed.

Service 10/10. Very friendly.

WIR. Johnny want fresh meet. But can go to her for great BBJ.

I have received tremendous response for my last post on smita, and have tried to give contact for all the guys who had PMed me. In case I have missed you, please send one more e time the request and will respond. Enjoy.

YogiBane
09-08-13, 13:12
Last month, I called up my regular guy. He asked me to come at regular spot. But instead of him, some one else shows up. He takes to same lodge. My regular SP was sitting there. He says. Take his service he has good catch.

New guy show me two girls. A fat and another one dark slim girl who is wearing dress that remind of tigers.

I tell the new guy that I do not want them. He says he is new in business and the skinny girl will give great service.

Johnny has look at her and he approves. So pay the guy and we are both in the room.

I ask her if she want to drink beer. She orders two strong beer (yes two)

I start noticing that she looks very familiar. Remind me of some soap actress. And she has this big, well kept, thick long hairs. I ask her if she is in TV. She says she is trying.

And I compliment on her long hair, she says that every one think that she is some TV actress. (My ass)

And then goes on for next 30 minute just talking. Chit chat chit chat. She Finished 1 and ½ beer. (I get to sip small portion of it).

Now she ask me to undress and she is wearing a great undergarment under her tiger clothing. Has a small cute black ass. She put on rubber on the rod. I ask her if she can do it without the rubber. She gave me a long, but sweet lecture on why she does only CBJ and not BBJ. She started sucking the Johnny so vigorously that I felt that a vacuum cleaner was attached to her mouth. Sucks the marble and keeps biting them. One point I feel that whole of my tool is down her neck. Great CBJ. Now she come on top of me and bang me for good time.

I get in missionary and for long time. Bang her. She keep her eyes closed and a sweet smile on her face during the missionary. She is enjoying. Mission accomplished.

In second round. (Please read further)

Now suddenly my Johnny do want to go through the second round of her mind less chit chat. He cannot take that. So pays her tip and make a dash. She is also surprised that I am not going for second shot. The gal is from M'bai. Does not want to come back to Pune. As she thinks business here is. Thakeelaa.

Looks: 9/10.

Service: 8/10. Minus her talks.

Cost: 6K+beer+ 500 tip.

WIR: she is not from Pune. So.

Pussy Shave
09-08-13, 15:21
But jhony was very desperate thought to try mp near Balgandharv chowk. Thanks to members here for pointers mentioned earlier. Via li was on desk. Paid 500. Lineup was average 6 girls. Chosen R ni. Massage was for 10 min. FS was for 3k. She is little reluctant. No lip kissing. No BJ. I tried hard but she didn't agreed. She keep on asking to get another girl for BJ. Finally agreed to get BJ from another girl for 1k extra. Wel not bad experience but went little expensive. Though I am addict to DFK & BJ not more into boobs sucking but enjoyed it as there was no choice. Don't name of BJ girl. She left the room after 15 minutes of BJ. Then Rani came on top & was good. Left the place. Total damage 4.5k.Since some time they started a trick, when first girl comes; she says I can't do this. Then they will pressurize to take one more girl. If she is fine doing, then also they try to pressurize to take one more girl. If you visit this MP at least the normal expenditure would be more than 3.5 k. (most of times its 4.5k).

GhostSex
09-08-13, 17:36
hi friends, i proudly present my first contribution!

over the last few months people have ignored the treasures of bp. i would like to contribute my experience and some humble advice which i feel wud help you.

1) the best girls are available in 3 brothels viz. the famous disco building, the brothel exactly opposite the police chowky (the one on the right of the temple with your back to the chowky) and the first building on the road parallel to the disco building road.

2) if you decide to visit the brothel nxt to the chowky i would recomend a ne girl bhoomi. her looks and body would put most ' hi-fi' cgs to shame. also some sweet talkng and a tip would buy you acess to dfk and sex in all positions.

2) on the second floor of the disco building first room to the right has a grl bisti. avg looks but the best service in whole of bp.

3) please avoid any girl standing on the road as they are sure to squeeze you dry.

4) don't pay a rupee over 300 bucks upfront. better is bargain fr a lower price and later tip the grl in private for extras.

5) if possible try going in the afternoon. most grls are more enthusiastic then.

6) after 1030 it is a red hot zone for le. avoid at all costs.

7) please take your own condoms (better safe than sorry).

8) contradictory to a few reports i have never seen or heard anyone getting robbed or looted in bp unless the try sumthing funny. (once i forgot my cellphone in the room and even got that back immidiately after returninng to the place in 20 mins). just trust your instincts.

9) for the more adventurous kinds there are eunuchs available on the other side of laxmi road. some of them are decent looking and give pretty good service (learnt this when i din noe this was a eunuch lane and mistook him fr a grl). just take her to some nearby lodge. entering their brothels is extremely risky and you might end up being the one getting banged.

hope you find this useful.

pm me for more info!

DaringX
09-08-13, 19:40
Bro your post was awesome. I'm new here could you please help me? Ping me in whatsapp my number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Hi friends, I proudly present my first contribution!

Over the last few months people have ignored the treasures of BP. I would like to contribute my experience and some humble advice which I feel wud help you.

1) The best girls are available in 3 brothels viz. The famous disco building, the brothel exactly opposite the police chowky (the one on the right of the temple with your back to the chowky) and the first building on the road parallel to the disco building road.

2) if you decide to visit the brothel nxt to the chowky I would recomend a NE girl bhoomi. Her looks and body would put most ' hi-fi' cgs to shame. Also some sweet talkng and a tip would buy you acess to DFK and sex in all positions.

2) on the second floor of the disco building first room to the right has a grl bisti. Avg looks but the best service in whole of BP...EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Newbee Joy
09-08-13, 19:45
Hi friends, I proudly present my first contribution!

Over the last few months people have ignored the treasures of BP. I would like to contribute my experience and some humble advice which I feel wud help you.

8) contradictory to a few reports I have never seen or heard anyone getting robbed or looted in BP unless the try sumthing funny. (once I forgot my cellphone in the room and even got that back immidiately after returninng to the place in 20 mins). Just trust your instincts.Very well said.

I know for sure people get robbed in the lanes on right side of Laxmi road (opp post office) though. Not every person will get robbed there but why even take a chance. Its not just robbing but harassment, humiliation as well. Left of Laxmi road is safe before 10 pm.

Joy

Anthriksh
09-08-13, 20:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Mndena
09-08-13, 21:14
Hope you liked that MP. Was the BJ a BBBJ or CBJ? I went to an MP in Pune and all they offered was CBJ. I'm looking for BBBJ.

I went searching for this MP near Balgandharv a few weeks back, but couldn't locate it. Can you please provide any landmark nearby?I try to keep my message very short as I my xperia sucks. Actually its CBJ & definitely not BBBJ. Pointer above L# showroom opp to balgandharv.

ZeusKris03
09-09-13, 15:41
After trying Koregaon Park and Kalyani Nagar SPs a few times, I finally got fed up with the girl's nakhras. Mostly even when I had paid for 2 hours, the girls usually leave after 30 minutes. Also, even when I paid for 2 shots, they only do 1 shot and instead claim that French (no pop) counts as the 2nd shot.

This time I decided to try my luck looking at options near Baner. Called up some numbers in locanto that serve near the area. Found a provider who asked me to come down to near S the and nd Hotel. Went there and the agent took me to a spot nearby. Showed a few girl choices. In the end chose a girl with a slim body and dusky skin. I confirmed with the agent that it is for 2 hours and 2 shots and that the girl should be very cooperative. He promised that this girl will please me well.

Regarding my experience, I would say that this was the best mongering experience I had in Pune. 1st shot BBBJ while we were doing 69, 2nd shot during girl on top. 3rd shot during BBBJ and HJ. I was totally spent after this and completely satisfied.

Amount: 3k +.5k (room)

WIR: definitely yes. Maybe her or someone else.

Rajarao
09-10-13, 18:52
3k well spent bro.

After trying Koregaon Park and Kalyani Nagar SPs a few times, I finally got fed up with the girl's nakhras. Mostly even when I had paid for 2 hours, the girls usually leave after 30 minutes. Also, even when I paid for 2 shots, they only do 1 shot and instead claim that French (no pop) counts as the 2nd shot.

This time I decided to try my luck looking at options near Baner. Called up some numbers in locanto that serve near the area. Found a provider who asked me to come down to near S the and nd Hotel. Went there and the agent took me to a spot nearby. Showed a few girl choices. In the end chose a girl with a slim body and dusky skin. I confirmed with the agent that it is for 2 hours and 2 shots and that the girl should be very cooperative. He promised that this girl will please me well.

Regarding my experience, I would say that this was the best mongering experience I had in Pune. 1st shot BBBJ while we were doing 69, 2nd shot during girl on top. 3rd shot during BBBJ and HJ. I was totally spent after this and completely satisfied.

WIR: definitely yes. Maybe her or someone else.

YogiBane
09-11-13, 08:33
3k well spent bro.The Place is very cheap. Some time you get real gem. But most of them are working round the clock.

So they never take drink during the session and no BBJ.

Also SP are not un hurry.

Vista Man
09-11-13, 21:33
Hello,

I will be visitingatPune tonight and tomorrow. I would like to visit BP, if any snr want to join or Adventuring in BP, please PM.

Am putup at Banner Road so, any help around that area will be helpful.

Double Shot
09-12-13, 18:26
THey regularly advertise in Lokmat (Marathi daily). Very eaasy to locate.

Visited them about 8 days ago. I told mamasan (fat dark young girl) not to tell me 'Pay 500 first and all that shi*t'. Just tell me if FS is available for 2k.

After some bargaining finally settled for 2. 5k but payment to be made only if I like I like else I leave without action. They have a seperate room for action which was good thing. THree girls were there. Liked one tall, dark girl with perky tits (overall she looked like maid servant though).

Girl refused to lip-kiss (WTF). But overall service was satisfactory. After some romance when I touched her pussy, found it wet. Started DATY (not smelly there at all) on which she closed her eyes and started moaning lightly (being cautious about environ). THen I entered her in same standing position (with cover) and hugged her tightly. And she just loved that (later she told me it was jer first 'standing performance'). After a while I turned her around, bent her over the table and entered her in 'standing doggy' style. Both climaxed almost at same time in that position.

FOrgot her name and she said it was her last two days there (so doesn't matter).

Room. 7/10.

Service. 7/10 (no kissing)

FS. 8/10

Thanks and take care.

DS

Rohan Cool
09-12-13, 21:47
Its a HIGH END SPA. No extras!

Zivaya spa.

There s this offer on snap deal.

Has anybody tried?

Htstd1
09-13-13, 04:47
Hi, Please provide me her contact details.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Weekend was free, so called up old fox Smita. She asked me to come at a lodge in Hadpsar.

She came in rick, wearing salwar. Her figure looked great in that and she looked more fairer than the last time I meet her. (Looks like she is getting polished daily from our friends)

We get in the room, and open the vodka and order Chicken chilly. She tells me that many guys called her up, giving my reference. And ask me to write more about her. I request to atke her photo. But she says – if they want to fuck me they will come anyway.

I undress and only in my shorts, start drinking. While drinking, she suddenly says' I love your huge cock' and she pulls my short and start sucking. BBJ. Great one. I remind her to lets finish the drink. (. Because the chicken chilly was now burning my johnny)

After the drink we go in 69, she is still wearing her cloth, but my tool in her mouth, she sucks the marble and the head and also rimming. Then I go on by back, she keeps sucking my tool. I remind her that last time she serviced the johnny so well that it was paining for two days. She gets more excited and sucks the marbles more and every inch of the rod.

She undresses and I put on condom. In cow girl she starts fucking me. And I help her by pushing her nice round ass up and down. She keep banging. And shouting 'fu*k me Fu*k me, ' She gets tired after long marathon, so I go in missionery. Some thing goes wrong now.

In missionary, I am unable to come. After long session. She ask me to remove condom and enter her without condom..EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Double Shot
09-13-13, 15:51
You have posted only two reports in last 12 months, both begging for contacts.

Dude, get a life. Please share your mongering experiences and then exepect some help. THis forum runs on 'Help each other' principle.

THere are plenty of ads in Time of India (Pune mirror) and Lomkat.

Double Shot

CoolAndHard
09-14-13, 00:20

My FR is for MP near BOI above Kundan, on left hand side when going in the allowed direction on Laxmi road, around 1. 5 km before Vidyadhar.

Hope this helps.

JoyThanks Newbee, I found this place as per your direction. Went there twice. Asked for Mona but as I always go there little early did not find her. Took Komal twice and quite ok experience. No Nakhras and good service. But as per your description it seems Mona is more attractive. Will try her some time. I personnaly like full figured girls. That reminds me about Rama in Varsha with whom I had good experience 3-4 years back. Gone are those days but things keep evolving.

Lil Abhi
09-14-13, 07:52
Dear Mongermates,

Will be in Pune for couple of nights with some premium business colleagues.

Will be staying in a hotel in KP area.

Have already contacted few numbers from see-list / locanto but nothing seems to be reliable

And promising.

Any hint on what are the best possible pick- up points / pubs / discs.

Or any tried and tested SP?

Since the trip is short, not much time to explore / hit and try, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Activating my PM now, looking forward for a genuine help.

Cheers,

Little

SanjuBaba
09-14-13, 10:35
Thanks Newbee, I found this place as per your direction. Went there twice. Asked for Mona but as I always go there little early did not find her. Took Komal twice and quite ok experience. No Nakhras and good service. But as per your description it seems Mona is more attractive. Will try her some time. I personnaly like full figured girls. That reminds me about Rama in Varsha with whom I had good experience 3-4 years back. Gone are those days but things keep evolving.I checked above kundan but there is nothing above it. Where exactly is this MP?

TokyoPanda
09-14-13, 10:42
Thanks Newbee, I found this place as per your direction. Went there twice. Asked for Mona but as I always go there little early did not find her. Took Komal twice and quite ok experience. No Nakhras and good service. But as per your description it seems Mona is more attractive. Will try her some time. I personnaly like full figured girls. That reminds me about Rama in Varsha with whom I had good experience 3-4 years back. Gone are those days but things keep evolving.Has anyone recently tried choice mp above panchami hotel satara road? Any recent experience?

ShamSagar
09-14-13, 11:28

WIR: definitely yes. Maybe her or someone else.Does hi number ends with 667

SeemedSafe
09-14-13, 17:24
3-4 days back out of curiosity i made a trip over to the gaping black hole that is budhwar peth. i took one step out the auto and was. mortified. working girls were aplenty, for sure, like the way rabbits and other small vermin leave piles of rep001tered shit-pebbles. ignoring the especially seedy shanty-town style brothels recalled the name of welcome inn from my perusals through the forum, and started asking for directions to the famous brothel over there. though fluent in hindi, i am completely illiterate in that language so using signs was impossible. as if they even had any.

asking around, you will quickly learn that working girls do not like to be asked for directions to other working girls. apparently there's 3-4 inns called welcome over in that shitstain of a place and i went to two that actually said they don't do that sort of thing. which i wonder, is it truly possible that there is a decent massage parlor in a place like bp? or were they just bullshitting me? if so on what basis?

i gave up on welcome. fuck that moby dick of a brothel. i saw an auto and went up to the guy and told him to take me the hell out of bp. the guy asked me if i was mongering and i told him yes but that the women around there were about as fuckable as acacia trees. then he tells me he can get better women, and to take his number. the auto driver took me to a smaller brothel in one of the sidestreets (will get better directions next time i go.) where i found a decent looking ne girl for 1000. she kind of pissed me off. once alone she tells me it will cost 200 extra to take her shirt off, that she doesn't give blowjobs of any kind, that she only does missionary. when i tried to argue she got afraid that somebody would hear the covert bargaining and she would get in trouble. at that point i just needed to leave, and was in fact getting late for something, so i shut up, and got 1 shot, and left.

i got the fuck out from between the sweaty pair of truckdriver thighs that is bp and will likely never be going back.

place. 17/10.

girl 5/10.

dirtiness 10/10.

cost: 1000+200

YogiBane
09-14-13, 19:17
Went to my regular SP.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Me: Only one, no choice?

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Johnny: Yes, lets go.

He showed me the gal. Must be 23. Took her.

We started with beer. She wanted to smoke. So ordered a cigarate. It is really nice to see a girl smoking. Relaxing.

She went down on me with BBJ. Great one. But looked bit inexperienced. But she was trying all her skills and then she said that she may vomit.

So asked her to ride me. As soon as she loaded her self on me my johny was perfectly fitted in her pussy. My, she was riding good and my tool was massaged very well. She got tired, so entered in missionery. But then took her in doggy. Banged her nice young pussy from behind for a while. She was making lot of noice. And then her pussy was full of foam. I kept banging and then came.

Ordered one more cigaratee and beer. She started telling me that she is a dancer. And started showing me her pics on her mobile. Man, she was a real dancer, performing on various cultural program. She said that Pune was not working well for her business and she will go back to delhi. She also showed the pic of one Punjabi who also will come to Pune with the same SP. Her friend looked fair & awesome. (I did not call the SP later)

In Second session, a good BBJ and then again came in bang bang doggy.

(After I came home I realized, what A fool I am. I could have asked her to do an item number for me.)

She gave me her contact, but is always switched off. She has smooth skin. But not that fair for Delhi gal.

Attitude: 9/10.

Place: 9/10.

WIR: the SP yes.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

YogiBane
09-14-13, 19:20
Dear Seniors,

Please some one share the conatct detaisl for Tammana.

Regards

Praj4
09-15-13, 03:13
Thanks. I will never try BP. The girls there are forced in this trade. While that at SP or MP are with there free will for money.That's the info[ forced into trade] police give to media when they raid else they can't book the bookie or stop either party from doing what 2 adults want to do. In any society 2% babes are ready to overcome their fears and venture into this oldest trade for sake of money. There isn't any data in your favour proving your claim of forced into trade story. Under present laws it's nearly impossible to force anybody into any kind of slavery.

SanjuBaba
09-15-13, 05:38
I checked above kundan but there is nothing above it. Where exactly is this MP?I found the place. Mona is good looking but everything else is sagging.

She has good attitude but lack skills.

WIR. No

LoveMonger82
09-15-13, 07:23
Check your inbox.

Could you please PM SP contact number?

Greetings,

Jackson

Rohan Cool
09-15-13, 14:16
Contacted a known SP,

He offered me a 30is HW, clad neat in a saree, wheatish complexion (nor fair) the figure. Ohh la la 36-30-36.

We started with a coffee in my hotel, with a little time she opened up and was talking free and frank.

She started on me with BBJ. Great one. Wow. Awesome.

She was open for all. No holes barred. Kissing, boobie suck, pussy licks, she on top doggie, miss, side ways and a lot of ooh's and aah's, I kept banging and then came.

2nd session, a good BBJ and then she rode me till I came.

Believe me she was ok if wanted a 3rd shot.

I was really tired and squeezed. Asked her for her number, she said firmly only through SP.

Looks: 6/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

BBJ and Boobs: 10/10.

Satisfaction: 100%

Guys, excuse me if there is anything improper in this FR, my first FR.

WIR: don't know.