PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Hammer893
10-16-13, 07:23
Dear Anant,

Please note that the good negotiation rate is 3K for single shot and 5K for double shot.

Remember there are many SP and each one can get their price if they get the hint that you are a novice.

I have a few SPs, but I do not know this SP who meets in front of Westin as the traffic is pretty high to meet there and difficult to stop a car.

Anyways, you could have had a better time, if you negotiated and also specified the time to be spent.

Did you meet any of chics in the pics that you sent? I like the one in Blue, is she still available with the SP with whom you did the deal.

Ready to give you my sp contacts exchange to the your sp. Please PM me.

Cheers.

Hi Folks,

Joined this forum a while ago. I must say that I found lots of informative tips. I actually found this forum when I was searching for "squeeze babe mona" and I understood it is worth paying for the membership here.

On the action scene, I am new to this game. Just had one encounter in the past. TOI is full of SP contacts and I just called one of them. He asked me to meet him opp Westin. The guy showed up in an innova after keeping me waiting for around an hour. He had earlier said that I can see 4-5 girls, but he brought only one with him. The gal looked like to be from NE, fair, slim and in her late 20s. I liked her and he asked for 6K to which I only negotiated to 5K (coulnd't resist the urge). He took me to some lodge on Nagar road which looked like as if was solely used for this purpose alone. The gal was amazing and was trying to make me comfortable. She took me infront of the mirror and asked me to grab her from behind. After some initial play, she asked if I wanted to undress her to which I obliged. Her boobs was sagging but had a nice soft skin. I started with a BJ but couldn't hold longer so asked for doggy and finished quickly. It was only 1 shot deal, so she called the SP immediately and soon we left the hotel. I have the SP's number if someone is interested.

Now, I want to continue these adventures but with correct rate and SP. I have mailed some Pune SPs for pics and many of them have sent pics. Can some of the senior members, if have prior experience, please advise me on following gals. The quote is 4-8K but I think the current rate is 5-6K for 2 shots and 8-10K for night.

Thanks

Pinger
10-16-13, 16:38
Hello seniors in Pune,

Came to Pune today from Delhi and would appreciate if any of you point me to reliable SPs or independents. I will help you when you come to Delhi or Gurgaon.

Thanks

Dear Anant,

Please note that the good negotiation rate is 3K for single shot and 5K for double shot.

Remember there are many SP and each one can get their price if they get the hint that you are a novice.

I have a few SPs, but I do not know this SP who meets in front of Westin as the traffic is pretty high to meet there and difficult to stop a car.

Anyways, you could have had a better time, if you negotiated and also specified the time to be spent.

Did you meet any of chics in the pics that you sent? I like the one in Blue, is she still available with the SP with whom you did the deal.

Cheers.

Tester
10-16-13, 16:54
Had been calling her for the past 2-3 days. No response. Today she picked up and spoke. With great difficulty managed to book her time at 5. 30pm.

She has a friends flat in PS area. Near namrata magic society. Went in. Found a nice, plumpy looking lady. Started the act with dfk and foreplay. She was fully wet down there. Some may think she has extra fats all over. But this is sumthing she tells on the call itself. Looks wise very avg 4/10. But attitude 8/10. She's a good hearted lady. Made coffee for me before goodbye. Overall liked her company. 3.5 incld room.

Thanks to TR for sharing her number.

Raja Jani
10-16-13, 17:32
Does the 35 year old, unmarried, trade name: Ujwala W, Koregaon Park, (last digits 114) strike anybody's memory? You need to be a hunter. This is not paid pussy!

Anant17
10-16-13, 18:30
Hi Hammer,

I received these contacts yesterday only (haven't met any of them) , but I have received more pics of this girl from other SPs also. PMed you SP details.

Thanks

Dear Anant,

Cheers.

SureShotSex
10-16-13, 18:41
Hi Folks,

He took me to some lodge on Nagar road which looked like as if was solely used for this purpose alone. The gal was amazing and was trying to make me comfortable. She took me infront of the mirror and asked me to grab her from behind.

ThanksJust wondering why would someone take you in front of mirror? Unless there is some hidden cam behind it, also the fact that the lodge is solely used for this purpose surly rings my alarm bell. Not trying to scare anyone with I would surly think it's a possibility. What do you guys think?

PuneFriend
10-16-13, 20:18
Friends – here's my first FR.

Thanks to some senior members, got a list of SPs. Tried one – Mr. John who was the nearest from my area – Pimple Saudagar.

Reached near Sentosa resort on the Mumbai-Pune highway. Deal was fair and square – 3000 with room. 1 French. 1CBJ and 2 shots. This was committed on phone as well. However, the gals were nothing much to talk about.

Finally, agreed for one since did not want to go back and also wanted to get well acquainted with SP for future. Took one named Manisha. Nothing much to talk about the experience. Gal was not very mechanical though. Had a nice chat with tons of laughter. Did everything as commited. However, was missing near to GFE.

Looking for some more contacts from seniors on the forum in and around PS.

Looks: 5/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Service: 8/10 (didn't ask for anything beyond what was discussed)

Damage: 3k with room + 100 (condi) + 300 (tips).

WIR: Yes for SP, but with some another girl.

SathishSena
10-16-13, 21:47
Hi mates,

I am new to this forum, please suggest me some contacts which are 20s.

SathishSena
10-16-13, 23:18
The black beauty Sonali contacts, which I had shared with selected members is available till early October. She is not professional, so fun to have 25 year old. Ok English. Read my Mumbai report on her for further details.Please, send her contact or address.

Member #4440
10-17-13, 00:31
Please be clear.

About whom are you talking?

Did you tried her?

Does the 35 year old, unmarried, trade name: Ujwala W, Koregaon Park, (last digits 114) strike anybody's memory? You need to be a hunter. This is not paid pussy!

CuteSimbar
10-17-13, 05:01
I'm back in Pune and have a membership now. Look forward to chatting and exchanging information with all you guys.

BTW, could someone PM me Stella's and / or Vishal's contact please? I've not been with a provider in India yet, so I'm guessing these two are the best people to start with. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Have a great day!

Hammer893
10-17-13, 07:06
Hey Anant,

Got your PM thanks for the same. Never heard of the SP you mentioned. Shall try him soon.

Also check you PM for my SP contacts.

Cheers.

Hi Hammer,

I received these contacts yesterday only (haven't met any of them) , but I have received more pics of this girl from other SPs also. PMed you SP details.

Thanks

Hammer893
10-17-13, 07:12
Dear Sathe,

Hope you get comfy in Pune soon.

Already PMed you my SPs. You can try as per your convenience.

Secondly, might travel to Delhi in the near future and shall surely get in touch with you.

Cheers.

Hello seniors in Pune,

Came to Pune today from Delhi and would appreciate if any of you point me to reliable SPs or independents. I will help you when you come to Delhi or Gurgaon.

Thanks

Pinger
10-17-13, 07:51
Thanks for the fast response Hammer. Will be glad to assist you when you come to Delhi.

Dear Sathe,

Secondly, might travel to Delhi in the near future and shall surely get in touch with you.

Cheers.

Wonering
10-17-13, 10:16
Can I request Tester or TR to share her contact no. Pl. ?

You can pm me. I ma writing this here because TR is not accepting any PMs.

Thanks

Had been calling her for the past 2-3 days. No response. Today she picked up and spoke. With great difficulty managed to book her time at 5. 30pm.

She has a friends flat in PS area. Near namrata magic society. Went in. Found a nice, plumpy looking lady. Started the act with dfk and foreplay. She was fully wet down there. Some may think she has extra fats all over. But this is sumthing she tells on the call itself. Looks wise very avg 4/10. But attitude 8/10. She's a good hearted lady. Made coffee for me before goodbye. Overall liked her company. 3.5 incld room.

Thanks to TR for sharing her number.

BobPatel
10-17-13, 13:02
Came across this mighty interesting forum. I guess just what I've been looking for. Now, I need to get started since I've just moved to Pune and can someone get me some contacts? Something or of someone that is safe to bring home for a round or two. Also, nothing more than 3-5k.

Dear Sathe,

Cheers.

Tester
10-17-13, 16:29
Done...pl chk your inbox

Can I request Tester or TR to share her contact no. Pl. ?

You can pm me. I ma writing this here because TR is not accepting any PMs.

Thanks

DaabangMishra
10-17-13, 20:47
Hi,

Called my regular SP at KP & ask for recent pics.

He send me immediately on Wahtsapp & started asking 20K.

Finally agree on 14K for full night.

Attaching photos for your ready reference.

Seniors, can anyone had any experience with any of these girls below?

Is that OK to spend 14K or it's at higher side? Kindly advice me.

Your experience will help me to chosse best amongs these girls.

Awaiting for your quick reply. Planning to go on weekend at KP for this.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

Happy Mongering!Raj, I'd suggest not to pay more than 10-12 K for full night. I use to pay 6k for short time.

DaabangMishra
10-17-13, 21:11
A KP Sp with last digits 222 offered this chick for 7. 5k ST (2hr. 1 BJ+1sht) , has any body tried this chick or SP, kindly updateI tried her and paid 6.5 for short time. Are you talking to Rajeev?

CoolPuneGuest
10-18-13, 03:09
I tried her and paid 6.5 for shmonth. ime. Are you talking to Rajeev?How was you experience? I'm also interested to try her this month. Share your experience,

Golds1
10-18-13, 03:45
H.

Finally agree on 14K for full night.

Attaching photos for your ready reference.

Is that OK to spend 14K or it's at higher side?14k sounds a bit on higher side but its your call. Do talk out the details / GFE etc right before you take the chick.

Would you also mind sharing this Sp's number and name.

LoveHoney
10-18-13, 05:05
Raj, I'd suggest not to pay more than 10-12 K for full night. I use to pay 6k for short time.I completely agree with Dabang. The type of profiles which Raj has mentioned, I have paid sometimes 10 K and at times 12K for the night and not beyond. One needs to negotiate with SP. SP would always say a big NO to start with, citing many reasons such as Hi Fi girl, Model like, Good communicator, nice service etc and the last reason would be he also has to pay 12-15K. One needs to be assertive and state that in a day they normally make the girl sleep with at least 3-4 clients and already make money to pay her + their profit.

In fact I talk to the girls which I like, either personally or on phone, get things clear on services part and then take a decision.

At any point during the discussion one should keep cool, not sound desperate. Believe me normally SP would give in and agree your demand (10-12 K per night).

BobPatel
10-18-13, 07:02
Writing again to get help from senior of the group. New to the game, never done it and need some advice.

- Is it safe to get a girl home instead of going to a room provided by the SP?

- Do you have any reliable contacts of SPs in Aundh?

- Does it make sense to contact the girl later directly and do a deal directly with her?

Looking forward to your responses!

Member #4440
10-18-13, 07:39
I want to try her. Pl. Share yr exp. With her.

Santa3
10-18-13, 14:31
I want to try her. Pl. Share yr exp. With her.He has said very clearly that this is a woman you need to woo and date to get lucky. If you don't know, then nothing can be done about it.

LoveHoney
10-18-13, 16:19
Answers to your query

- To take girl home, SP should trust you. And then its your comfort too with the girl, normally taking girl home is safe, need to have good SP. In facts girls would prefer if you take them home for night.

- Yes there are some reliable ones.

- If these girls are from out location, then it is very difficult and may not make sense.

Writing again to get help from senior of the group. New to the game, never done it and need some advice.

- Is it safe to get a girl home instead of going to a room provided by the SP?

- Do you have any reliable contacts of SPs in Aundh?

- Does it make sense to contact the girl later directly and do a deal directly with her?

Looking forward to your responses!

ThirstyBeast
10-18-13, 19:11
can you please pm the number.

hi friends,

i'm posting a report after a long time, after my thai trip was a little relaxed and didn't try much, but for a week jhonny was asking for some action and finally got it. so called my regular sp in kp area and asked him to send what he has, had 3 options all russians, went to him and saw the girls in person, selected a gal named mariya, she was 27 but good looks and good figure and yes the best part about these babes is the clean and flawless skin.

so once in the room we did a little talk asking names and where she was from she said turkey, spoke good english can converse a little hindi also as she has been staying in delhi for a year and works as a bellydancer there. so while talking she started kissing, i love dfk and she just did that, she opened my shirt as i was running my hands down her legs, she came down opened my pants and started stroking jhonny what a awesome feeling. did that for a few minutes both of us undressed still standing she kept kissing every part of my body, finally got on the bed and she asked me should i blow you more i said ok and ther i m lying on the bed and this sexy babe sucking my cock and balls and fingering my ass made me go crazy, i pulled her up and kissed her lips deeply and sucked her not so big boobs but handy and nice, she pulled me up and asked her to take doggie style after putting on the condi did tht for few mins, asked her to come on top of me, she had a well shaved pussy and she rocked me like a bull and i came in her finally after say 20 mins.

so now second round, after the first shot i was dry we sat and started talkin, as usual these babes love bollywood talked about all that and then she gave a good massage that followed wid a rough boob massage and she did it well, all this took some half hour luckily not much crowd at the sp so no knock knock, we started kissing again and jhonny was up again, but this time jhonny was taking time, we did a lot of positions and i started to sweat, she was also like what is wrong urs is erect but not coming, she sucked i pumped but in vain, finally i gave the best shot but not worked, licked her again licked her nipples, she started stroking me with her hands and she did it in super speed, after some mins she made me cum and i came all over hands and boobs, it was a awesome expereince i just enjoyed it worth every penny. i was very satisfied sorry for the long report. damages 8k + 1k tip. i know the tip is high but she deserved it.

AidGuide
10-18-13, 19:28
Yes,

After a long dry spell. I started my hunt again. First number I called was of this Hw whose number was shared to me by ThirstyBeast. Thanks buddy!

Today she picked my phone and even agreed to meet to. In a previous attempt she simply refused to meet and asked for references. But today I received +ve response. She informed on the phone itself that she is35yrs & Hw. I was ok with that. As I like Hws.

Agreed to meet at her place smwhere in PS area at 1:30 PM. Initially she called me to one society & asked me to wait outside the residential complex. I told her about me and my car so that she can locate me.

While waiting in the car. I saw one scooty / plump woman in sunglasses passing across. She did so. Twice! She was looking towards my car. She was wearing a Capri kinda smething and a shiny purple topper. Looked attractive. But I was expecting somebody lesser. So kept calm.

After around 30 mins of wait, I got her call and asked me if I liked her. I was like. How. Where are you. She said I am the one who was there on the scooty. Bingo. I said yes I want to go ahead.

Now she asked me to come to sme other society nearby. Ishmart gal. Liked this style of hers!

Reached the said flat / apartment after making a couple of entries in security registers. And believe me while making those entries my mind was saying. Noooooo don't. But still I did. As I already said yes to her and now when she has arranged the place. I can't back off.

It was a decent 2bhk flat, I found the lady decent and plump. Without sunglasses she looked average. But was good to talk to. She told that she herself lives in nigdi and this is her friend's place.

I was offered water and after becoming comfortable we washed & started the act. Her response was superb & allowed DFK, DATY and I finished first shot in WOT. After which she asked me for coffee. I agreed. She dressed & went in the kitchen to prepare. When she returned. I was ready again. But she said no to second shot. But I requested and she agreed. Now I did missy with her clothes on. Released fast. Both washed again.

After that I had coffee with her & said bye to her.

All in all :

It was an experience- one of its kind to me. I rate it 9/10.

Rate card :-

Looks: 4/10

Boobs : tight 8/10.

Attitude : full GFE 8/10:kind hearted women.

Service: 9/10 : no hurry, nothing mechanical.

WIR: yes.

-enjoy.

AidGuide.

Okla123
10-18-13, 19:46
Got these photos from an SP. Asking rate is 5K has anyone tried?

Chaatu
10-18-13, 21:19
Hi,

Anyone been to Raj and Varsha of late? Are they active? And any improvement in quality at Varsha? I visited two months ago and for the first time, I came back without taking any service there. I was fine with losing the room charges than paying additional amount and settling for someone that doesn't suit my taste.

Also, am curious about one thing. Why is Amrut closed down for so long? Any specific reason?

Member #4440
10-19-13, 02:19
Friend I am not getting what you want to say. Please clarify She want XXX or a genuine lady.

He has said very clearly that this is a woman you need to woo and date to get lucky. If you don't know, then nothing can be done about it.

RahulDubey7890
10-19-13, 05:40
Got these photos from an SP. Asking rate is 5K has anyone tried?Can you pm me sp number?

Kattar Puneri
10-19-13, 08:19
Both Raja Jani and Santa3 have written very clearly in perfect English. Ujwala W is definitely not for you, for sure.

Friend I am not getting what you want to say. Please clarify She want XXX or a genuine lady.

Member #4440
10-19-13, 10:14
Let me know does anyone tried to get her. What is their exp. With her?

Both Raja Jani and Santa3 have written very clearly in perfect English. Ujwala W is definitely not for you, for sure.

RkgRoyal
10-19-13, 10:49
Hi,

Anyone been to Raj and Varsha of late? Are they active? And any improvement in quality at Varsha? I visited two months ago and for the first time, I came back without taking any service there. I was fine with losing the room charges than paying additional amount and settling for someone that doesn't suit my taste.

Also, am curious about one thing. Why is Amrut closed down for so long? Any specific reason?Yes Raj is active. If you need SP's no. Will PM you.

Anju143
10-19-13, 12:30
Am also asking where is Amrut. Or anybody please suggest a place in 3k in Baner road or Hinjwadi.

Hi,

Also, am curious about one thing. Why is Amrut closed down for so long? Any specific reason?

HigherSoul
10-19-13, 15:42
Hi all,

My first fr here.

With ToI ad, got in touch with a sp in camp. The place is near a burger shop at the end of e street. Was shown three regular and 1 hifi option. All were average.

So called hifi was too plump. Negotiated regular one for 4k for st.

Girl was chatty but refused dfk as well as made fuss about doggie. Had two goes but nothing special. Also the place was dingy hence not worth repeating.

Seniors and experienced mongers, request some sp contacts. I am relatively new to Pune and have found indeed tough here to get good options.

Cheers!

Raja Jani
10-19-13, 15:44
Let me know does anyone tried to get her. What is their exp. With her?Your post reminded me of an adage: You can lead a human to knowledge, but you can't make him think.

RahulDubey7890
10-19-13, 18:10
Yes Raj is active. If you need SP's no. Will PM you.Quality of Raj is not up to the mark. Yesterday only visited. Came back disappointed.

Travis555
10-19-13, 18:34
Hi,

Also, am curious about one thing. Why is Amrut closed down for so long? Any specific reason?Both Raj adn Varsha are active. Varsha has increased their prices for the girl to 4K for 1 shot but not improved the quality of girls. Not worth it. It is better to take someone from outside to Varsha. Raj is better in terms of girl choices.

Member #4269
10-19-13, 18:36
Thanks to LoveNJoy for sharing Stella's number. Messaged her. After some messages, she asked me to call. She said she has two girls, and quoted 6k and 5k. Opted for the 6k one and negotiated for 5k for 2 hours. She agreed.

She brought the girl to my apartment, took the money and left. The girl was not so good as described over the phone. She was short, slim with not great assets.

After chatting for some time, we bound into action. Kissed her all over. Her boobs were a turnoff. They were very small. But she was wonderful in bed, often chatting, giggling and make you feel so comfortable. I liked her attitude. No nakhras. During action, her moans were awesome, and she was enjoying it.

After one and a half hours, we were done. Cleaned ourselves.

Miss R told me that she's in Pune for a month and has come to do some course, and needs money for her living. She gave me her number. She said she enjoyed, and we parted.

Overall, a nice experience with a no nakhra girl, and she was wonderful to talk to, and in bed, except for the small boobs, and average look.

Great attitude. 9/10.

WIR: Not with the same girl.

Cool Angel74
10-19-13, 19:06
Hi guys,

Anyone tried her. SP sent this pic, looks cute here so thinking of going LT. Any report on her service. If I decide to take her will upload my reveiw.

Rocquer
10-19-13, 20:12
Thanks for the clear directions, was easy to locate. I dropped in there this morning, the place is open from 8 AM to 8 PM said the guy who sits at the counter.

Just as mentioned by other members, I asked for Anita as soon as I entered but they mentioned she is on holiday. They hinted she works on weekdays only.

Anyways as I was already in, I thought to try it anyways, I was asked to change into a short & lady (ugly lady chewing supari) started the hot oil massage. Asked if you want to do everything. I said yes, she asked to pay Rs 300 additional which I agreed and she immediately got on to her job by starting massage with hot oil of legs, hands, back, including my buttocks.

This lasted for around 10 mins, post which she will pour some hot oil on Mr. Jhonny which feels good & then starts with the HJ. Just when you are about to cum she will put back the shorts and ask to take a shower & you are done. The whole process will finish in max 30 mins.

I didn't feel like touching her boobs or anything for the matter, just wanted to get my HJ done and leave.

Total damage. 350 + 300

Service 5/10.

Body 2/10.

I probably would drop in again once more to check out Anita & her service. Oh BTW looks like the place is a known one as I say few guys waiting in Que when I was leaving.

I want to make it clear to all. Here is how you go." Laxmi appartments. Bibwewadi. Gmaps". In case you don't have gmap 2. From Pride, you go towards a "Y" junction which will either take you to Katraj or Bwewadi, go on Bibwewadi road. 1 km from thi junction, on the right hand side you will see ACC Cement Board in red colour. In the same building ground floor you will have this msg place. Its a Huge board! Blind could see it.

I don't think if you still can't locate, then its difficult for anyone to guide you.

Rocquer
10-19-13, 20:26
Any hints about this place please?

2.5 K. BBBJ DFK all incl.

Kattar Puneri
10-20-13, 01:25
Now we would have to explain to him what the word "adage" means.

Your post reminded me of an adage: You can lead a human to knowledge, but you can't make him think.

BobPatel
10-20-13, 04:10
Thank you for the info! Can you give me some contacts of SPs in Aundh? Reliable ones? Or I'd prefer direct girl or HW contacts too!

Thanks in advance!

Answers to your query.

- To take girl home, SP should trust you. And then its your comfort too with the girl, normally taking girl home is safe, need to have good SP. In facts girls would prefer if you take them home for night.

- Yes there are some reliable ones.

- If these girls are from out location, then it is very difficult and may not make sense.

LoverboyJerico
10-20-13, 05:12
I have tried her. She was new to the line around 4 months back. Quite tight. But service is not great. I would not pay more than 5k for full night.

Got these photos from an SP. Asking rate is 5K has anyone tried?

RajivRaj
10-20-13, 17:27
Hi,

Got these photos from an SP. Asking rate is 10K. Has anyone tried?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

Buch73
10-20-13, 18:01
Went to V lodge. Has become a lowgrade place. Not worth the 4 grand they ask.

Please nobody go there.

Rocquer
10-20-13, 18:42
Hi Guys,

I am a new member here and for the last 2 weeks was reading through the posts to get some hints & explore. Being new to this I thought of starting small & landed up at the often discussed massage center behind ACC Cement at Pune-Satara road. As I mentioned in an earlier report the HJ was good but bad quality of women so I continued on with my hunt and searched on just dial for massage for men, found one called Renuka Health Care, called them up but the phone was busy so they called back. Enquired about the rates & the lady mentioned Rs 1000 for basic & Rs 3000 for full service. I instantly made my mind to drop in and try the Rs 1000 service.

Was little difficult finding the place & I was surprised that there was such a place in NIBM road where I have been staying for so long.

Anyways as soon as I entered, the lady at the counter asked to make payment, gave her Rs 1000 & she called all the girls. There was 5 of them who showed up, all look young probably between the age of 20 to 30. Were not damn good looking but there were some reasonably fine ones too.

I choose one which I felt was best amongst the lot (sorry forgot to ask her name) , she was short, fair, looked clean and nice boobs. She took me to the room, it's not a room per say but seemed like a large hall which has wooden partitions and each has a bed & side table in it. Not very clean, there were clothes lying around, empty beer bottles, saw some cigarette buds too. Oh and there were empty packs of Domino's pizza's too (the place is just above domino's pizza). She came in & said if you pay another 1000 I will give you full service & 1 shot, will do everything. I bargained and made it Rs 500, she was happy & directly got on to the act.

She asked to undress, we both started undressing together, then came on top of me. Started kissing from neck to thighs, she put on the condom, started giving a BJ, she was damn good at it. I played with every part of her, dint allow to kiss on face which I was fine. Finished the act in around 40 mins & left the place.

Here are my ratings;

Cleanliness: 5/10.

Looks: 6/10.

Service: 8/10.

Probably may visit again to check if they have more options, please do share your reports too on this place & if you find any good girls here.

LoveHoney
10-20-13, 18:48
It seems you have chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages.

Thank you for the info! Can you give me some contacts of SPs in Aundh? Reliable ones? Or I'd prefer direct girl or HW contacts too!

Thanks in advance!

Dhiru123
10-20-13, 23:13
If you have SP number, Please pm to me. I will try them.

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

BobPatel
10-21-13, 12:40
Apologies. I did not know one had to subscribe for this feature. I have just done that but it's not activated yet so you still won't be able to send me a PM, I guess. I will let you know as soon as my account is updated so you can send me the contacts.

Thanks so much!

It seems you have chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages.

Santa3
10-21-13, 14:40
Hi,

Got these photos from an SP. Asking rate is 10K. Has anyone tried? Thanks in advance,

Cheers!I know for a fact that 2 of these females have been done for 30k in Bom. So go ahead for ST 2 pops.

Flyte137
10-21-13, 15:15
Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!I have tried the girl in the last 2 pics called Albina at Bangalore, check my FR. I paid 7 K.

Zipply
10-21-13, 15:19
All,

Just got subscription access today.

Can some senior members help with contacts of sp in Baner, Hinjewadi area.

BobPatel
10-21-13, 17:37
The girl sure is cute. Did you try her? How much? How was the experience? Do you have a direct contact with her?

Hi guys,

Anyone tried her. SP sent this pic, looks cute here so thinking of going LT. Any report on her service. If I decide to take her will upload my reveiw.

Okla123
10-21-13, 18:21
i paid a visit to an upscale spa near kalyani nagar one month back. name of the spa is or re.

took a full swedish massage. the lady provided was from assam.

took me to the room and asked me to put on a disposable underwear.

massage was great tried to push her for extras but was shy.

had big boobs hence could not control and released on the table itself.

she just laughed and went on completing her massage.

damage: 1400.

boobs- massive.

extras: nope.

has anybody been luck in this spa. i saw a few other beautiful therapist during my way out.

Skorps
10-21-13, 19:55

Thanks to TR for sharing her number.Hi Tester,

Can you share Yogita's number?

You can add me in [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Vista Man
10-21-13, 20:39
Hello All.

I will be in Pune for 2 days. Will be staying near Dmart at Baner road.

Any Incalls or SPA?

Please pm

CoolHotBoy777
10-21-13, 22:42
Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!Have seen pic 1 and pic 2, 3 in couple of assignments.

Didn't knew they are available like this now. For sure genuine, speak good English and very polished. 30k-40k for a full nighter should be bang worth the buck. I doubt that pic 2, 3 girl will be available for 10k ST as she is a foreign national, but I could be wrong. Anyways do your due diligence before parting with the money!

Member #4403
10-22-13, 08:38
Hi Senior Members,

Do any of you know a good sexologist in Pune? I had tried a few but not getting incouraging result?

I had read ED is curable but it is not getting off me.

I'm getting desperate to get help on this.

Regrds.

Viv

SeriousSam
10-22-13, 15:35
Hi guys,

Looking for good independents contacts from senior members and new ones who have joined, whoever has sent me a pm have always tried to help, I m looking for a good incall independent contact, please don't give the same name of Smita and Yogita I m sure theres much more than that.

DusNumberi
10-22-13, 15:48
Hi Senior Members,

Do any of you know a good sexologist in Pune? I had tried a few but not getting incouraging result?

I had read ED is curable but it is not getting off me.

I'm getting desperate to get help on this.

Regrds.

VivGo to gym do cardio exercises like treadmill, cycling, rowing, elliptical.

NodTip
10-22-13, 18:29
Very bad experience. Girls are mediocre. Charge too much and too much nakhra. Avoid them at all cost.

Pune is not a place for independent escort.

Anju143
10-22-13, 19:08
Can you please mention where in Hinjwadi.

Had been to Pune some weeks back. Was staying near Hinjewadi, and visited 2 spas there.

1) First one had a Bengali girl and charged me 1500 for B2B. Counter was 2k.

2) Counter was 1800 and the girl charged me 1000 for topless HJ. Excellent massage.

Both are a part of hotels.

Buch73
10-23-13, 00:29
Met smita yesterday. Not a good experience at all.

Waste of time. It's just that she is too cheap that people take her. She is overrated by people in this forum.

LivingForSex
10-23-13, 05:10
Although I am not a big fan of visiting Parlours or not used to post full reports after my encounters (Since neither my contacts nor my experience is indifferent to what others have been mentioning) , still could not refrain from posting this one as this was a bit different encounter from what I normally do have.

Moreover there has been increasing demand for asking of massage parlours these days.

To begin with, was in Deccan for some work and due to heavy workload these days did not have much time to fulfill Jhonny's lust.

Thus in sake of desperation and easy availablity, decided to check on massage parlour available nearby. Picked up Mirror and called Sanjana M. P. On FC road, who asked me to come on third floor above Venus.

From the choices available, selected a Rajasthani girl Nisha and went to the room.

Massage was of no use. Immediately she asked if I would go for any service, and I was stumped to hear her rates.

5K for HJ. 1.5K for Topless+HJ. 2.5K Topless+B2B+CBJ and Finally 4K for 1 pop.

Without showing any interest, I asked to finish the massage, for which I have come for (LOL).

Still she kept on insisting to go for services.

My reply to her was instead of paying 4k to her for 1 pop, I could easily get a CG outside for 3k.

Finally she discussed with mamasan and agreed for 3200 for full services. 2 pops.

(At Hammer, at Sid, at TR could you please confirm if overpaid or how)

Services begun with intial body caresseing with her breast, (she had a real bigg boobs, large enough not to fit in my one palm) , follwoed by CBJ and then Missionary for 15 mins.

Overall not so mechanical, but even not to GFE either.

Second pop to begun the same way. She was desperate to make jhonny stand immediately after the first, which was sure not going to happen.

In desperation she was ready for BBBJ too to make Jhonny stand again. However I denied as did not wanted to risk. After her efforts with boobs or rather giving a titty fcuk to jhonny, it saluted for the second action.

Overall an experience not to regrett.

Here's my report card.

Place: 5/10.

Choices: 3/10.

Services:7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Damage: 700 counter +3200 for 2 pops = 3900.

WIR: I am not a fan of massage but never know depending on situation later.

FckMyWife
10-23-13, 05:48

Waste of time. It's just that she is too cheap that people take her. She is overrated by people in this forum.She is Ujwala's favourite-highly reccomended by him. His logic is if a 38 yrs old Smita is old / loose and cheap then every other 38yrs old female is old / loose and cheap. By extending the same logic if smita is charging him 2.5 k then every other female should also charge him 2.5k even if it is in a hotel like Ibis Nashik that itself carries a tag of 3800.

Buddy check his posts and you will understand the need to use your discerning powers to evaluate forum recommendations.

FckMyWife
10-23-13, 05:59

Waste of time. It's just that she is too cheap that people take her. She is overrated by people in this forum.LOL I think you should ask Ujwala for compensating you for his forum recommendations.

Gops2013
10-23-13, 06:04
Very bad experience. Girls are mediocre. Charge too much and too much nakhra. Avoid them at all cost.

Pune is not a place for independent escort.Hi,

I was told she is one of co-operative independent in Pune and operate only for 3/5 star hotels. Thought of trying her next time, re-thinking now after your feedback.

Please guide,

Cheers

RahulDubey7890
10-23-13, 08:50
A KP Sp with last digits 222 offered this chick for 7. 5k ST (2hr. 1 BJ+1sht) , has any body tried this chick or SP, kindly updateCan you pm me sp's number.

SureShotSex
10-23-13, 12:45
Has anyone tried Sohum Spa in KP behind Hard Rock Cafe? Extras on menu there?

Buch73
10-23-13, 16:27
People,

Please don't get carried away by reports and people who cannot think clearly. Please go ahead and try her and makeup your mind.

She is Ujwala's favourite-highly reccomended by him. His logic is if a 38 yrs old Smita is old / loose and cheap then every other 38yrs old female is old / loose and cheap. By extending the same logic if smita is charging him 2. 5 k then every other female should also charge him 2. 5k even if it is in a hotel like Ibis Nashik that itself carries a tag of 3800.

Buddy check his posts and you will understand the need to use your discerning powers to evaluate forum recommendations.

Guru2013
10-23-13, 17:34
Has anyone tried Sohum Spa in KP behind Hard Rock Cafe? Extras on menu there?Yes, no extras. The female was also plump. Not much fun.

SyncMaster921
10-23-13, 18:08
Hi guys,

I am from Mumbai, will be coming to Pune in the coming week, if some one can give some pointers to a hotel where girls are available in house.

Thanks in advance.

Okla123
10-23-13, 18:37
Got this profile from an SP.

Available for 8K. Has anybody tried?

Is 8K for 2 hours too much or ok.

Skorps
10-23-13, 20:15
Hi AidGuide, Thirsty Beast or any other Senior Member,

Can you PM me the contact details of Yogita and such housewives.

I am new in this forum and in Pune too.

I like independant contacts than SP or Massage parlours since I don't have much experience yet.

CoolPuneGuest
10-24-13, 04:14
This time I'the tried to pre-plan my Pune tour in advance to enjoy more, first tried to fix with SP Sumit's chick, but she had already left Pune. Then fixed deal with new SP suggested by Senior Member, image of chick attached (in black).5. 5K 2 shts at my place (hotel) for Monday. After reaching Pune on Sunday night, when I called the SP, he told me that tomorrow is her last day at Pune & she don't want to do outcall, as I booked her in advance, so she can give me service at SP's place but damage will be 7K. I usually avoid in calls due to LE, so told SP to call on next day. Simultaneously I called one my old SP & asked him to reserve some good chick for me. Was busy on Monday till 9. 30 pm. After reaching hotel, immediately called the SP. After 5 minutes I got a call from his driver asking my hotel details & after about 45 minutes, some body knocked my door, I saw a more than avg looking chick was there, she asked my name & came inside. As I had some bad past experience, so I asked Anjali (the trade name of chick, in real she is a muslim girl from Kolkatta) to talk to SP on speaker phone. The SP instructed her to do her best. She was also confident on her service; every thing except anal was there. She hugged me & asked very politely about my likes & dislikes. Chatted some time started like GF & slowly undressed both. Ah what a balloon sized boobs she has? She started with BBJ, deep throat, licking on my whole body & slowly started in CB, in between the driver called & asked her to finish early & come for next appointment. I again thought about another bad experience but the girl was very cooperative, to hell with the driver, she continued & finished first round without hurry. I also want to share one more thing; I tried one pill from Cpla (Combination of Sidenafil Citrate & Dapoxetine) on that day which was showing its action. In first shot I came late as compared to other days. Also no side affect seen on next morning; coming to point, after washing, again chitchatted, shared some experience & One turning point came when, she herself started B2B massage simultaneously pressing my whole body, I never expected such a good treatment from CG. I never got such massage even in massage centers. She continued & I ware feeling sleepy, it was difficult situation for me, whether to continue the great massage or go for second round. Finally I requested her to stop as I was in mood for second shot & already promised her to arrange Auto for her. She has given me a awesome BBJ, continuously for 15 minutes, I were enjoying a lot but she requested me to finish the shot as already time was 11. 45 hrs. Started with doggy. 2-3 positions in front of Mirror & finally she again given me BBJ & finished by slow HJ. Overall, it was a good experience as compared to all previous ones. Clicked her few photos while she was getting ready. (one photo in mirror attached). It was 00. 30 & I tipped her received a GF like kiss & came down with her, luckily an auto stopped & she left.

Overall Score:

Look – 6. 5.

Body – 7. 5.

Boobs – 8. 5.

Service. 9

Cost – 5K+1K Tip.

Repeat – Yes, if get her at Pune, she operates both from Pune & Mumbai (Nerul)

RahulDubey7890
10-24-13, 05:57
Can anyone pm me some good, reliable sp's number in Pune.

Member #4440
10-24-13, 06:26
Can you pl. Tell me the name of Cipla tab. Because most of these have side effect of Headche.

This time I'the tried to pre-plan my Pune tour in advance to enjoy more, first tried to fix with SP Sumit's chick, but she had already left Pune. Then fixed deal with new SP suggested by Senior Member, image of chick attached (in black).5. 5K 2 shts at my place (hotel) for Monday. After reaching Pune on Sunday night, when I called the SP, he told me that tomorrow is her last day at Pune & she don't want to do outcall, as I booked her in advance, so she can give me service at SP's place but damage will be 7K. I usually avoid in calls due to LE, so told SP to call on next day. Simultaneously I called one my old SP & asked him to reserve some good chick for me. Was busy on Monday till 9. 30 pm. After reaching hotel, immediately called the SP. After 5 minutes I got a call from his driver asking my hotel details & after about 45 minutes, some body knocked my door, I saw a more than avg looking chick was there, she asked my name & came inside. As I had some bad past experience, so I asked Anjali (the trade name of chick, in real she is a muslim girl from Kolkatta) to talk to SP on speaker phone. The SP instructed her to do her best. She was also confident on her service; every thing except anal was there. She hugged me & asked very politely about my likes & dislikes. Chatted some time started like GF & slowly undressed both. Ah what a balloon sized boobs she has? She started with BBJ, deep throat, licking on my whole body & slowly started in CB, in between the driver called & asked her to finish early & come for next appointment. I again thought about another bad experience but the girl was very cooperative, to hell with the driver, she continued & finished first round without hurry. I also want to share one more thing; I tried one pill from Cpla (Combination of Sidenafil Citrate & Dapoxetine) on that day which was showing its action. In first shot I came late as compared to other days. Also no side affect seen on next morning; coming to point, after washing, again chitchatted, shared some experience & One turning point came when, she herself started B2B massage simultaneously pressing my whole body, I never expected such a good treatment from CG. I never got such massage even in massage centers. She continued & I ware feeling sleepy, it was difficult situation for me, whether to continue the great massage or go for second round. Finally I requested her to stop as I was in mood for second shot & already promised her to arrange Auto for her. She has given me a awesome BBJ, continuously for 15 minutes, I were enjoying a lot but she requested me to finish the shot as already time was 11. 45 hrs. Started with doggy. 2-3 positions in front of Mirror & finally she again given me BBJ & finished by slow HJ. Overall, it was a good experience as compared to all previous ones. Clicked her few photos while she was getting ready. (one photo in mirror attached). It was 00. 30 & I tipped her received a GF like kiss & came down with her, luckily an auto stopped & she left.

Overall Score:

Look – 6. 5.

Body – 7. 5.

Boobs – 8. 5.

Service. 9

Cost – 5K+1K Tip.

Repeat – Yes, if get her at Pune, she operates both from Pune & Mumbai (Nerul)

Kattar Puneri
10-24-13, 08:13
The name of the tablet is Extra Super P-Force. What gives people headache is to see mongers like you add the whole quoted report for a one line reply.

Can you pl. Tell me the name of Cipla tab. Because most of these have side effect of Headche.

LoveHoney
10-24-13, 08:33
Whether it is Combination of Sidenafil Citrate & Dapoxetine or any other ED tablets, headache is part and parcel. Like many of us still " add the whole quoted report for a one line reply"

The name of the tablet is Extra Super P-Force. What gives people headache is to see mongers like you add the whole quoted report for a one line reply.

Pam007
10-24-13, 10:06
Hi friends,

I had shared Sonali black beauty nos to few of you. She is open to meet now as in need of money. She may meet one or two, try your luck. I understand she couldn't be reached recently, so thought of sharing updated info to forum. Enjoy

BobPatel
10-24-13, 10:44
Would surely do. Can you PM her number?

People please don't get carried away by reports and people.

Who cannot think clearly. Please go ahead and try her. And makeup your mind.

Member #4440
10-24-13, 11:15
Don't assume that single one is complainting means your winner. Fuck is fuck it does not mean where your doing. And Smita won't take much even if we go Sun and sand and 5 star.

Ibis room charges would me more than fuck charges It can't make improvement in fuck.

Your the agent here and this forum not entertain any agent.

She is Ujwala's favourite-highly reccomended by him. His logic is if a 38 yrs old Smita is old / loose and cheap then every other 38yrs old female is old / loose and cheap. By extending the same logic if smita is charging him 2. 5 k then every other female should also charge him 2. 5k even if it is in a hotel like Ibis Nashik that itself carries a tag of 3800.

CoolPuneGuest
10-24-13, 12:04
This man initially doing advertise for his excort wife, now started personal attacks on Senior Members. I would request ISG admin to please ask him not to do so. It's personal choice, more than 90% people liked Smita's service, if one member didn't like her, why other member is blamed. Don't go personal.

BobPatel
10-24-13, 12:28
All this talk about Smita's is making me really hungry.

Can someone be kind enough to PM me her number, please?

LoveNJoy
10-24-13, 14:36
Whether it is Combination of Sidenafil Citrate & Dapoxetine or any other ED tablets, headache is part and parcel. Like many of us still " add the whole quoted report for a one line reply"Hi,

Just FYI there are different combination in Ayurveda which gives good results without the side effect.

I know the combination if any one wants to know you ca PM me directly.

Regards

Santa3
10-24-13, 15:04

Buddy check his posts and you will understand the need to use your discerning powers to evaluate forum recommendations.That is a buyers prerogative isn't it? His choice. To accept or not is sellers choice. Pretty simple. Why do you want to degrade / want to put him down? Its not healthy.

Member #4284
10-24-13, 15:16
Agree with Santa's view. Let's not use a good feedback (although negative) from a genuine user to score personal goals. Fmw, that was a foul. Let's play clean here.

That is a buyers prerogative isn't it? His choice. To accept or not is sellers choice. Pretty simple. Why do you want to degrade / want to put him down? Its not healthy.

Skorps
10-24-13, 16:44
Hello Seniors and experienced members.

I am new here in Pune. I am living near Saangvi and working in Hinjewadi. Looking for both independent contacts and SP or if possible house wife also.

My max budget is 5K.

I will share the contacts which I get from others also.

Thanks in advance.

Tester
10-24-13, 16:55
100% agree with Santa3. Very well said. Nobody in this forum has the right to abuse or put anyone down. That's not the objective of the forum. To each his own. Let's not indulge in personal attacks please and maintain some decorum.

That is a buyers prerogative isn't it? His choice. To accept or not is sellers choice. Pretty simple. Why do you want to degrade / want to put him down? Its not healthy.

FckMyWife
10-24-13, 18:15
That is a buyers prerogative isn't it? His choice. To accept or not is sellers choice. Pretty simple. Why do you want to degrade / want to put him down? Its not healthy.No dear Santa,

On the contrary I stand by my statement.

FckMyWife
10-24-13, 18:25
Your correct friend. Pune famous Smita is in the range of her as concern to age and body only diff. Is language. Then why we pay more for her.

Kattar Puneri
10-25-13, 01:35
the purpose of this forum is to help men to find women for sex. your one-line comment about smita is not helpful unless it explains in a few clear english sentences what was not good about your experience and why you think that it was a waste of your time. the ymmv acronym came about because sex between consenting adults is all about mutual chemistry. the woman with whom one has paid sex does not have any emotional attachment with you and if you are clean, well-mannered, and generous, you tend to get a better quality of experience than if you are sloppy, demanding, rude and uncooperative.

clearly, smita has satisfied a lot of the mongers here. as santa3 has clarified, it is all about individual choice. mongers have reported paying for thousands of rupees for mere hand-jobs. but that was their choice. the rest is pretty obvious.

met smita yesterday. not a good experience at all.waste of time.

Kattar Puneri
10-25-13, 01:49
Last week I had conversations with two mongers, each who had sessions with Pune's Smita and your Anita38. In terms of value for money they rated Smita ten to fifteen times higher than Anita38. Each one said in almost the same words that Smita made them feel that she wants them sexually, Anita38 made them feel that it was all about money. Just wanted to let you know.

Pune famous Smita is in the range of her as concern to age and body only diff. Is language. Then why we pay more for her.

FckMyWife
10-25-13, 03:41
Last week I had conversations with two mongers, each who had sessions with Pune's Smita and your Anita38. In terms of value for money they rated Smita ten to fifteen times higher than Anita38. Each one said in almost the same words that Smita made them feel that she wants them sexually, Anita38 made them feel that it was all about money. Just wanted to let you know.How to help the Forum purpose.

The purpose of this Forum is to help men to find women for sex. Your one-line comment about Anita38 and Punes Smita is not helpful unless it explains in a few clear English sentences what was not good about your experience and why you think that it was a waste of your time.

Just a cut and paste from your own comments KP.

Stop false reports and misleading newbies.

Kattar Puneri
10-25-13, 04:10
Read the posting carefully. Here are the English sentences: (1) Last week I had conversations with two mongers, each who had sessions with Pune's Smita and your Anita38. (2) In terms of value for money they rated Smita ten to fifteen times higher than Anita38. (3) Each one said in almost the same words that Smita made them feel that she wants them sexually, (4) Anita38 made them feel that it was all about money.

Your one-line comment about Anita38 and Punes Smita is not helpful unless it explains in a few clear English sentences what was not good about your experience and why you think that it was a waste of your time. Just a cut and paste from your own comments KP. Stop false reports and misleading newbies.

Member #4440
10-25-13, 05:37
I used Smita many times at Pune.

Last month called Anita many times bt. She stubborn on money rate and said would come Nashik via her own car so I have to pay more. I am not interesting in her convenience channel come by auto or BMW.

She may have lot of attitude and we all know Smita comes by any available option not lots of bla bla.

SureShotSex
10-25-13, 10:01
Has anyone tried an independent named Chaya? She claims to be house wife and doing it for extra income, quite selective in who she will sleep with.

I just have couple of emails exchanged with her. Quoting 5k (not sure for st or night).

Adckbpu
10-25-13, 14:38
Is anyone has info for Deccan MP which was operating opp pmpl bus stop on 4th is still open or it has shut down.

And also if anyone can provide the contacts of independent housewife.

Sanjay9999
10-25-13, 16:19
Hi,

Can you send me Chaya number, I was not able to send you PM as my account is not working properly.

Has anyone tried an independent named Chaya? She claims to be house wife and doing it for extra income, quite selective in who she will sleep with.

I just have couple of emails exchanged with her. Quoting 5k (not sure for st or night).

Travis555
10-25-13, 18:41
I am from Mumbai, will be coming to Pune in the coming week, if some one can give some pointers to a hotel where girls are available in house.Try Raj on Mumbai Bangalore hwy behind Merc showroom or Varsha in Mangalwar Peth.

SyncMaster921
10-25-13, 18:52
Try Raj on Mumbai Bangalore hwy behind Merc showroom or Varsha in Mangalwar Peth.Thanks for the help buddy,

Will the budget of 5k be enough for these places.

Skorps
10-25-13, 18:54
Hi,

Any experience with the gals from Raj hotel?

Rates, looks, service and experience please.

Try Raj on Mumbai Bangalore hwy behind Merc showroom or Varsha in Mangalwar Peth.

CoolAndHard
10-25-13, 19:18
Seems this forum has become a fighting ground for people. Also it seems people are either not spending on mongering or they are not writing about their experiences.

This reminds me the days when we used to get many good reports with nice experiences. One of them I think was from Prashanth with his great experience in KP. Come on guys. Lets share and make this place more interesting. I have got many info (pointers) from this forum and put into good use, though I am not a paid member. This forum introduced me to the places like Amrut / Varsha (which are already or becoming extinct as days are passing by). I am thankful to this forum. Will expect that good old days (reports) will return back.

Rohan Cool
10-25-13, 19:26
I am not a senior member,

But I still would request you all to refrain from personal attacks, This forum is for fun and enjoyment. Lets not take it personal. Some people have the habit of bitching, leave them alone, and carry on! I have also had personal attacks, I don't care! Life goes on, so does our mongering! I just ignored such people and carried on with my posts and reports. I am sure there are quite a few people who will vouch by my honesty and attitude! Lets enjoy life guys! We have much better things to do.

Happy mongering!

TokyoPanda
10-25-13, 22:43
Can someone pm me Smita's number?

Thanks

CoolPuneGuest
10-26-13, 05:51
I am not a senior member,

But I still would request you all to refrain from personal attacks, This forum is for fun and enjoyment. Lets not take it personal. Some people have the habit of bitching, leave them alone, and carry on! I have also had personal attacks, I don't care! Life goes on, so does our mongering! I just ignored such people and carried on with my posts and reports. I am sure there are quite a few people who will vouch by my honesty and attitude! Lets enjoy life guys! We have much better things to do.

Happy mongering!Well said Rohan, lets maintain the Decorum of Forum & enjoy the real purpose by ignoring such member.

Bhuppi1111
10-26-13, 12:52
You are right. This is only marketing. Smita fulfills all requirement of mongers and charges reasonably. There is no difference in the satisfaction we recd from both the ladies then why should we pay higher amount for the same type of pussy.

I used Smita many times at Pune.

Last month called Anita many times bt. She stubborn on money rate and said would come Nashik via her own car so I have to pay more. I am not interesting in her convenience channel come by auto or BMW.

She may have lot of attitude and we all know Smita comes by any available option not lots of bla bla.

SureShotSex
10-26-13, 19:19
Hi,

Can you send me Chaya number, I was not able to send you PM as my account is not working properly.I don't have PM so I cannot also I just have her email, but can help you with this.

http://pune.craigslist.co.in/rnr/4150367955.html

Not sure if links are allowed on this forum if not then search on google for "The Happy Hooker's Happy Happy Diwali (Pune Central)" you can reply her on craigslist. Hope this helps.

LoveNJoy
10-27-13, 09:33
Has anyone take Chayya service?

What are her charges and what services are there on the menu?

And is she worth taking chance?

Friends please advice.

Thanks in advance.

LoveNJoy
10-27-13, 12:54
Contacted Chayya for the service.

It seems she is very keen on getting money rather than service, she was not ready to nego.

Asking cost 5k for 1 shot it seems too much.

She sent a pic with a strip hiding the face. Doesn't seem good as when requested for complete face she formed if you want to come or leave it and don't ask for any discount.

Not good attitude, very arrogant can share her number if required.

SeriousSam
10-27-13, 16:21
Does anyone have any inputs on this lady priya gupta, she looks to be a 30 year old and is independent and meets near the airport speaks good english in the mails, please any seniors who have tried her and charges

BobPatel
10-27-13, 17:57
This seems a tad bit shady. Because I got the same pic from someone named Rita when I contacted her directly. And she asked for 6k for two shots. Be warned, I guess with anyone sending this pic.

Contacted Chayya for the service.

It seems she is very keen on getting money rather than service, she was not ready to nego.

Asking cost 5k for 1 shot it seems too much.

She sent a pic with a strip hiding the face. Doesn't seem good as when requested for complete face she formed if you want to come or leave it and don't ask for any discount.

Not good attitude, very arrogant can share her number if required.

RkgRoyal
10-27-13, 18:16
Hi friends,

Before starting my report let me, thank LovenJoy for giving me contact of Stella. As guided have sent her sms with my name, she immediately replied to call. On conversation she gave me three choices, since I was in office therefore I thought for some other time. On Sunday morning I received sms from her to call when contact she offered a gal with 4k stating she is HW of 25. Being boring Sunday I asked her to bring her at my place and yes confirmed all service on plate.

After an hour when she reached at my place with gal named Nikita, I was disappointed because she was too thin, whereas her dark complexion was attractive. For sure, she was not HW. Anyway paid Stalla 4k plus 400 cony with a request to wait outside.

In initial talk, she revealed that this is her first time and she is doing for money. Anyway we started busniess, her small boobs were a mood off for me but her way of following orders confused whether its paid business or my. Anyway first shot finished. Since, she gave me good feeling I also thought to pay her off by offering a cup of tea (these day's I have become tea toteller, whereas in last encounter with Smita I enjoyed vodka with her) which she accepted. In fact she said that she will prepare for me, whereas I insisted that let me prepare, on which she gave a fantastic romantic doulogue: "its really nice if someone prepares tea for you, I feel lucky". I think it was a start of GF like experience.

To my shock after that in second session she opened much, we had dfk some closed eye kisses. We hugged and kissed in passion to each other. Yes this was needed to give a good kick (I think a cup of tea can give you better kick then alcohal). Now she was on heat and came on me, after that I took her on lap, her heat and wetness made me come earlier this time, but to my surprise she kept on stroking. After a few mins she came, being a good BF I let her stroke even my deed was over.

After the business we had a talk. Felt that she was not as new as she pretended but yes she was not too old in this trade. Paid her 300 tip, after which she kissed and said bye. Whooo. Good attitude.

Damage 4k plus 600.

Looks 4/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Service 7/10 because she was not initiating any action on her own I need to ask her but yes honoring all request.

PuneHunter69
10-28-13, 08:21
Does anyone have any inputs on this lady priya gupta, she looks to be a 30 year old and is independent and meets near the airport speaks good english in the mails, please any seniors who have tried her and chargesI'm meeting her tomorrow. Will report in if she shows up. She had lots of questions, what I do, what car I have, etc. Seems like a new kid on the block.

SathishSena
10-28-13, 10:57
Hi mate,

Please, send Stella contact, so that I can proceed.

Hi friends,

Before starting my report let me, thank LovenJoy for giving me contact of Stella. As guided have sent her sms with my name, she immediately replied to call. On conversation she gave me three choices, since I was in office therefore I thought for some other time. On Sunday morning I received sms from her to call when contact she offered a gal with 4k stating she is HW of 25. Being boring Sunday I asked her to bring her at my place and yes confirmed all service on plate.

After an hour when she reached at my place with gal named Nikita, I was disappointed because she was too thin, whereas her dark complexion was attractive. For sure, she was not HW. Anyway paid Stalla 4k plus 400 cony with a request to wait outside.

In initial talk, she revealed that this is her first time and she is doing for money. Anyway we started busniess, her small boobs were a mood off for me but her way of following orders confused whether its paid business or my. Anyway first shot finished. Since, she gave me good feeling I also thought to pay her off by offering a cup of tea (these day's I have become tea toteller, whereas in last encounter with Smita I enjoyed vodka with her) which she accepted. In fact she said that she will prepare for me, whereas I insisted that let me prepare, on which she gave a fantastic romantic doulogue: "its really nice if someone prepares tea for you, I feel lucky". I think it was a start of GF like experience..

SureShotSex
10-28-13, 11:26
This seems a tad bit shady. Because I got the same pic from someone named Rita when I contacted her directly. And she asked for 6k for two shots. Be warned, I guess with anyone sending this pic.I thought the same when I saw this ad http://pune.craigslist.co.in/cas/4150498865.html I did email her but no reply, I think she remember my email ID from previous talks with her as Chaya. And yes she sent me the same snap. So may be snap is genuine she is just operating with different names, I have no issues with that. But what LoveNJoy described about her arrogant attitude its surly no.

BTW, did she ask you to send your pic before giving her number?

SyncMaster921
10-28-13, 11:58
Try Raj on Mumbai Bangalore hwy behind Merc showroom or Varsha in Mangalwar Peth.Hey guys,

Can someone tell me about the kind of service and damages at these places.

SyncMaster921
10-28-13, 11:59
Coming to Pune on 31st.

Roniee
10-28-13, 13:12
Learning the rules of the game here.

Research first.

Thanks

WhiteLancer
10-28-13, 15:32
Friends,

Regret to inform you that Gani bhai died in a car crash. He was a reliable SP from KP area. Mr. S is now looking after business.

Called Mr. S last night and asked for full night service. He asked me to come to Cantt area where 2 were shown to me. I liked the one from Delhi.

Went to a hotel, ordered dinner and drinks and then started the job.

Delhi female was excellent in her work. She was fair, good looking, wore nice perfume, and talked sweet. In all, we had 2 shots and I licked her thrice and she had multiple discharges. In the morning we ordered cofee and she left.

I would say outstanding service. Here are my ratings.

Looks: 9/10.

Service: BJ, HJ. 69, Doggy (no nakhra)

SP: makes you roam around a lot before meeting in a dark corner of the street (he stays in touch on phone though)

Damage: 17k (full night) + 2.5K hotel + 1K food and tips.

Overall experience: Very good but pricey.

Have her photo, will upload soon.

Wonering
10-28-13, 16:14
Last evening I was on my way to one of the SP in KP area to check out his flock to which he had recently made some new additions.

As I was crossing NIBM chowk, I recalled reading a recent post about someone visiting MP nearby. I did not have the address nor did I have any contact number. Only thing I remembered was that it was supposed to be above domino pizza. So went there but there was no such place. Started enquiries with some guys who were hanging around & asked them for some ayurvedic massage etc. One of them said that there is some joint behind dominos & he cautioned that police had paid visit some time.

So went to second floor & was greeted by a girl in who was about 28. Before calling other girls, she told me she also provides service. She showed me collection of seven girls & selected on short fair one called aditi. She is from Bhopal.

Paid 500 bucks at the counter.

I was led in to a cabin. No ac. Aditi was arranging for cream etc. I told her don't bother & let us straight away start with sex. I did not want to stay there for a long.

Paid 1.5 k more. She put cover and start BJ. But not so keen on doing it. I thing bong girls are the best BJ providers. Anyway after some time, came on top of her.

She was wet and little tight. I enjoyed the tightness.

Overall average experience. Since I stay closed by, I can visit again if I don't feel like going to KP. But choice is just average. The girl in charge told me that if I want she can arrange to send the girl outside with me. Quoted a very high price and hence did not bother to discuss.

CoolDude15
10-28-13, 17:58
You are right. This is only marketing. Smita fulfills all requirement of mongers and charges reasonably. There is no difference in the satisfaction we recd from both the ladies then why should we pay higher amount for the same type of pussy.Hi,

I have read a lot about Smita and I am dying to meet her. Please tell me where I can meet her. I can't wait longer.

Cool Angel74
10-28-13, 18:29
This is sad news on Gani. Have taken girls from him many times and they were good.

Friends,

Regret to inform you that Gani bhai died in a car crash. He was a reliable SP from KP area. Mr. S is now looking after business.

Called Mr. S last night and asked for full night service. He asked me to come to Cantt area where 2 were shown to me. I liked the one from Delhi.

Went to a hotel, ordered dinner and drinks and then started the job.

Delhi female was excellent in her work. She was fair, good looking, wore nice perfume, and talked sweet. In all, we had 2 shots and I licked her thrice and she had multiple discharges. In the morning we ordered cofee and she left.

I would say outstanding service. Here are my ratings.

Service: BJ, HJ. 69, Doggy (no nakhra)

SP: makes you roam around a lot before meeting in a dark corner of the street (he stays in touch on phone though)

Damage: 17k (full night) + 2. 5K hotel + 1K food and tips.

Have her photo, will upload soon.

SathishSena
10-28-13, 23:54
Hi friends,

Plase give me some mid20 contacts, who offers BBBJ.

SeriousSam
10-29-13, 07:39
I'm meeting her tomorrow. Will report in if she shows up. She had lots of questions, what I do, what car I have, etc. Seems like a new kid on the block.She asked me the same questions I got a chance to see her on cam, well do let me know how she is as I plan to take the plunge too and how much you paid most important and the service

JDpnq
10-29-13, 11:55
Hello seniors in Pune,

Came to Pune today from Delhi and would appreciate if any of you point me to reliable SPs or independents.

I can help you guys with a few contacts that I know in Delhi and Mumbai.

Thanks

LoveMonger82
10-29-13, 13:15
Hi,

Is it true that Chhaya prefers to meet after 6/7 pm for 1 hour or so, and that too only in her office where she works. 5 K for one hour. Isn't it too expensive.

I thought the same when I saw this ad.

http://pune.craigslist.co.in/cas/4150498865.html

I did email her but no reply, I think she remember my email I'd from previous talks with her as Chaya.

BTW, did she ask you to send your pic before giving her number?

Stun Gun
10-29-13, 13:38
Hey guys, Can someone tell me about the kind of service and damages at these places.Both are in-call places, where you can get contract girls for FS.

Raj : about 3.5k to 4k, including room, for ST.

Varsha : Was 3k + 0.7k. Recently read on the forum that they have increased it to 4k + 0.8k.

Note that ST in Varsha means 1 pop / 1 hour, where as in Raj it should be 2 hrs / 2 pops.

BTW if you know the places, well & good. Otherwise both places are searchable in google maps.

Stun Gun
10-29-13, 13:47
Friends, Regret to inform you that Gani bhai died in a car crash. ---Sorry to read about his death. May his soul RIP.

BTW, when did this happen? Recently I shared his numbers with a member on this forum and there has been no feedback. Also I saw ads with those earlier numbers, ending 1414, 2512, 8669, as recently as yesterday. May be, as you have mentioned the show is going on with S bhai in charge.

Gajith
10-29-13, 14:07
Damage: 17k (full night) + 2. 5K hotel + 1K food and tips.

Have her photo, will upload soon. 20 K for 1 night? You can get 5-6 cuties whole night in Philippines + Hotel in that price. Hmm.

Thanks / G

SameerEngineer
10-29-13, 15:05
Hi Guys,

Its been fantastic 3 months with ISG. Not much time spent on FRs though. Had encounters with Smita, Yogita. In line with Stella.

And tried few SPs like. Jxxt (ending 0033) , Rahxl (ending 365) , HansRxx (733). Definately time well spent! Also tried few from LOC, TOI but pretty pricey there.

Still not successful in Russians / Africans. But trying.

Looking to share mine with the generous mongers. PM me for exchange.

Happy Mongering.

SummerTime1985
10-29-13, 15:57
Hi, is it true that Chhaya prefers to meet after 6/7 pm for 1 hour or so, and that too only in her office where she works. 5 K for one hour. Isn't it too expensive.Yes. I was in touch with her through emails. When I asked her for place. She said we can do in some office building.

Dropped the idea. As it seems risky as there may be cctv in office.

SyncMaster921
10-29-13, 18:18
=Stun Gun; 1489764]Both are in-call places, where you can get contract girls for FS.SG sir,

Thank you very much for the info / help, just what I needed to know.

And yes had already located the place with g maps.

Rocquer
10-29-13, 19:45
Can someone please share some hints to approach NIBM / Kondhwa, please.

Hi guys and seniors,

I'm reading this forum from last one year but subscription not taken due to not having credit card, I enjoyed some mongering life in Pune. I salute seniors at there contribitions & sharing there experiences in mongering life. Every time I want write on this forum but not write much more. I took service from my old sp regularly & till too. She is from NIBM having good girls. One independent named Nisha, any one heard, she is very very similar to Smita as per you are description & you are experience, service. Nisha need drink before act & after drink she becomes so horny she allows all except anal, I like the most BBBJ what a type she use for sucking dick mind blowing. Her rate also cheap. Body 8/10 slight heavy. Face 6/10. Attitude 8/10. Service 10/10. Her no. 99XX843.

Rocquer
10-29-13, 19:53
Awesome timing, I just exchanged few email with her to fix up. She calls herself Bhabhi. Asking for 5K, mentioned she has her place. Also, she asked me for my pic before sharing her number. Any experience with with her seniors?

Yes. I was in touch with her through emails. When I asked her for place. She said we can do in some office building.

Dropped the idea. As it seems risky as there may be cctv in office.

Rocquer
10-29-13, 20:05
Above dominos at Kondhwa.

Yup, that's exactly the place I had been to & had posted my report. Do share any new places you find around. I have got some new no. Will be trying out & sharing reports.

Last evening I was on my way to one of the SP in KP area to check out his flock to which he had recently made some new additions.

As I was crossing NIBM chowk, I recalled reading a recent post about someone visiting MP nearby. I did not have the address nor did I have any contact number. Only thing I remembered was that it was supposed to be above domino pizza. So went there but there was no such place. Started enquiries with some guys who were hanging around & asked them for some ayurvedic massage etc. One of them said that there is some joint behind dominos & he cautioned that police had paid visit some time.

So went to second floor & was greeted by a girl in who was about 28. Before calling other girls, she told me she also provides service. She showed me collection of seven girls & selected on short fair one called aditi. She is from Bhopal.

Paid 500 bucks at the counter.

I was led in to a cabin. No ac. Aditi was arranging for cream etc. I told her don't bother & let us straight away start with sex. I did not want to stay there for a long.

Paid 1. 5 k more. She put cover and start BJ. But not so keen on doing it. I thing bong girls are the best BJ providers. Anyway after some time, came on top of her.

She was wet and little tight. I enjoyed the tightness.

Overall average experience. Since I stay closed by, I can visit again if I don't feel like going to KP. But choice is just average. The girl in charge told me that if I want she can arrange to send the girl outside with me. Quoted a very high price and hence did not bother to discuss.

RajivRaj
10-29-13, 20:10
Hi,

Recently had a chat with SP Rahul who is putting so many advt on Pune. Craigslist website.

So called her & he send me the different kind of girls & HWs photos (attached here).

Anyone had any service with anyone of those girls & HWs?

Seniors please help me to choose best one.

Cheers!

Rocquer
10-29-13, 20:31
Seniors & fellow members, anyone tried Rajnandini Health Care massage? Claim to give full service. Think is based in Hadapsar. Please share experiences if any.

http://punemassageparlour.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/rajnandini-health-care-massage-parlour-hadapsar-pune/

WhiteLancer
10-30-13, 08:01
20 K for 1 night? You can get 5-6 cuties whole night in Philippines + Hotel in that price. Hmm.

Thanks / GFriend Gajith,

Yes, expensive. But it was totally worth. Girl was 21, fair, Delhi, and very tight. She was new to this line and a bit hesitant, but opened up after a chat. She is pperfect GFE.

3 questions: (seniors can also give me their views)

A) If that was expensive, then what should be correct bargain?

B) Is this site worth the 20 bucks they ask for? Is it safe to pay by CC?

C) I heard Hotel Raj has paused business due to high LE activity. Is this true?

WhiteLancer
10-30-13, 08:40
Sorry to read about his death. May his soul RIP.

BTW, when did this happen? Recently I shared his numbers with a member on this forum and there has been no feedback. Also I saw ads with those earlier numbers, ending 1414, 2512, 8669, as recently as yesterday. May be, as you have mentioned the show is going on with S bhai in charge.Friend SG,

This happened starting Oct. Pune Mirror has the news. Luckily 2 NE girls survived. Those ads that you mention could be fake as many agents will try to take advantage of situation.

I have S bhai's number, but can't PM unless I pay to this site. Is it worth paying?

Also, S bhai mentioned that some Mumbai stock is supposed to land in City during Diwali time. Have asked him for photos on whatsapp. Lets wait.

WL

Suren04
10-30-13, 10:43
I am new in Pune.

I am looking for independent female nearby Kothrud for nsa enjoyment. If anyone knows please provide me her contact number.

Stun Gun
10-30-13, 13:12
SG sir, Thank you very much for the info / help, just what I needed to know. ---You are welcome. Forgot to mention one more thing.

CGs in Varsha are of a different type (the ones with heavy make-up, if you know what I mean) than those found in Raj. In Raj it is mostly SP provided CGs. HTH

SummerTime1985
10-30-13, 14:42
Hii.

Read a post today on Craigslist regarding massage and full service. No. Ending with 333. Called her up just to inquire.

Offered full service at our home or hotel arranged by her. She herself gives services and also have another girl working with her.

She said I choose anyone as per my liking. Asked her to send pics. She denied saying her whatsapp is off.

She said we can meet in public place. And see her and her friend without talking to each other. And then only proceed if I like anyone of them.

Has anyone tried her or her friend? Are they genuine.

Deshpander
10-30-13, 18:36
I am writing for the first time on this forum,

Went to the Deccan MP yesterday. Was Asked 500 at counter. Chose a bubbly girl, forgot her name (was from west bengal). Took powder massage. After initial start she started talking about any experience of massage. I told her this was my first time. She then after 10 min of good massage asked about what services do I want? Told me rates. As I had only 2.5k out of which 0.5k given over counter tried to bargain. She asked the receptionist about it and we settled that I pay after the act.

The act was very good. The girl was fair in color and petite but was a GFE exp for me. She let me kiss on lips and was hot and when she was on top, and I use to suck her tits I could feel her squeezing me down below. After some time we switched to missionary and we continued. After the act was finished she even cuddled for some time.

For me it was close to girlfriend experience.

Overall

My rating chart:

Damage= 2.0k + 1000 rs. +0. 5 at counter

WIR: yes maybe.

SyncMaster921
10-30-13, 19:16
You are welcome. Forgot to mention one more thing.

CGs in Varsha are of a different type (the ones with heavy make-up, if you know what I mean) than those found in Raj. In Raj it is mostly SP provided CGs. HTHThanks again sir you really made the choice easier for me, scheduled to come to Pune tomorrow will I hope for good.

JazzyBoy
10-31-13, 04:35
Friends,

Called Mr. S last night and asked for full night service. He asked me to come to Cantt area where 2 were shown to me.

Have her photo, will upload soon.Please upload the snap.

RasuSwinger
10-31-13, 07:28
Yes. I was in touch with her through emails. When I asked her for place. She said we can do in some office building.

Dropped the idea. As it seems risky as there may be cctv in office.Talked to her and then visited her.

Smooth complexion, nice figure.

Experienced. Knew how to please a man.

Second shot was awesome.

Asked why she insist on own place. She said she had some bad expereince earlier. Willing to come to my place next time.

Total Damage: 5K (all inclusive ).

Value for Money.

SeriousSam
10-31-13, 07:31
I'm meeting her tomorrow. Will report in if she shows up. She had lots of questions, what I do, what car I have, etc. Seems like a new kid on the block.Waiting for your report on priya gupta

Member #4440
10-31-13, 09:54
Any one tried her. She is unmarried girl or lady.

Please share your exp. about her.

SyncMaster921
10-31-13, 17:11
Hello everybody,

I had to cut short my trip to Pune because of some urgent work back home, (posting while on my way back) so was not able to utilize the help given by fellow members, will surely try when I come back.

Anyways thanks for the help guys.

Gops2013
10-31-13, 20:51
Talked to her and then visited her.

Smooth complexion, nice figure.

Experienced. Knew how to please a man.

Second shot was awesome.

Asked why she insist on own place. She said she had some bad expereince earlier. Willing to come to my place next time.

Value for Money.Bro,

Can you send the contact please. I will be in Pune next week for a couple of days.

Thanks in anticipation.

LoveMonger82
11-01-13, 03:04
Talked to her and then visited her. Smooth complexion, nice figure. Asked why she insist on own place. She said she had some bad experience earlier. Willing to come to my place next time.Hey Rasu,

Where did you meet her? Some office in Kondhwa after 6 pm? How safe is / was the place? Pl let us know that.

LoveHoney
11-01-13, 06:36
Talked to her and then visited her. Smooth complexion, nice figure.

Experienced. Knew how to please a man. Second shot was awesome.

Value for Money.Hello,

Its your very first report. I don't know why but I am still not convinced about the meeting place Chhaya had suggested (which you have avoided to mention).

Are you sure you met this lady Chhaya?

When I contacted she insisted on meeting her at some office place which is available after 6 pm (as all the workers leave around 6 pm,) , she has the keys. It sounded some weird place, . Its an ante room of office cabin having bed and bathroom.

I offered her to meet for coffee in nearby coffee shop, understand each other and if we like proceed to my home. She refused saying first time it has to be her place I. E. Office. I opted out saying NO to her proposal.

Hobbyist1975
11-01-13, 07:35
Folks,

I am in Pune this week and would love to get some good SP contacts. I can provide very good contacts in Hyderabad in return. Please PM me if you want to exchange.

Thanks!

Rajendx
11-01-13, 07:48
Hi,

Planning catching up with Smita, she called me to Varsha; is it OK to go to Varsha for her?

Can anyone upload a pic of her, if possible.

Should I carry Vodka for her?

Is Varsha safe?

SmartVvarma
11-01-13, 08:18
Hello,

Its your very first report. I don't know why but I am still not convinced about the meeting place Chhaya had suggested (which you have avoided to mention).

Are you sure you met this lady Chhaya?

When I contacted she insisted on meeting her at some office place which is available after 6 pm (as all the workers leave around 6 pm,) , she has the keys. It sounded some weird place, . Its an ante room of office cabin having bed and bathroom.

I offered her to meet for coffee in nearby coffee shop, understand each other and if we like proceed to my home. She refused saying first time it has to be her place I. E. Office. I opted out saying NO to her proposal.Hi,

Chhaya said the same things to me too. LOL. Asked to meet in some ofc in Fatima Nagar where she works after 6pm. Very weird indeed.

Asked me send my photo. When I refused she send her's. She quoted 5k. Not sure about numbers of shots!

Play Safe.

LoveHoney
11-01-13, 08:56
Hi Senior Members,

Do any of you know a good sexologist in Pune?

Regrds.

VivCheck your inbox

Hzuman
11-01-13, 11:27
I had a few encounters sessions with chicks in Koregaon park but they were always through MP. As I was new to town didn't have any independent contacts. Well that was about to change called my regular guy and he promised an amazing girl. Generally going by his motto over promise and underdeliever I wasn't expecting much but pleasantly this was about to change. The chick was a really hot looking NE girl and she was crazy in bed, I never had anything like her. Only no go was FK. Well after an exhausting session got her number and having her as an independent. She is basically from Delhi but comes to Pune once a month.

Anybody willing to share contacts can PM me, I am really into Chinks to any leads there would be really appreciated.

Total cost: 6k

Cheers

Member #4440
11-01-13, 14:15
I have contacted her today aft. Also same story told by her. But she told no one has meet her and done from last 4-6 days. She also insisted at her place means at office. Told there is a room which they used to take lunch. Only mat there. I am not sure how she is genuine or really scared. The lady want to do on mat which class she has. Also she has created her account for add means she is professional.

Mungi suggestion is to meet her outside and then decide.

We don't want any conflict further.

Kattar Puneri
11-01-13, 17:54
It is okay to go to Varsha to have a session with her. Yes, please take the Vodka with you. It may cheaper than what Varsha's boy would arrange. And yes, Varsha is safe. Enjoy the session.

Planning catching up with Smita, she called me to Varsha; is it OK to go to Varsha for her? Should I carry Vodka for her? Is Varsha safe?

BobPatel
11-02-13, 03:00
I quite fancy NE girls myself. Anyone got leads on NE independents? Please PM me some contacts.

Wonering
11-02-13, 08:30
How to PM you as you don't have PM facility?

NE girls are also my favourites. See if you have any other contacts in Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata etc.

There was one Manipuri girl Rozy discussed few times in this forum but no one seems to have / ready to share her current contact details. I have a no which she is not using any more.

I had a few encounters sessions with chicks in Koregaon park but they were always through MP. As I was new to town didn't have any independent contacts. Well that was about to change called my regular guy and he promised an amazing girl. Generally going by his motto over promise and underdeliever I wasn't expecting much but pleasantly this was about to change. The chick was a really hot looking NE girl and she was crazy in bed, I never had anything like her. Only no go was FK. Well after an exhausting session got her number and having her as an independent. She is basically from Delhi but comes to Pune once a month.

Anybody willing to share contacts can PM me, I am really into Chinks to any leads there would be really appreciated.

Total cost: 6k

Cheers

Rajendx
11-02-13, 09:43
It is okay to go to Varsha to have a session with her. Yes, please take the Vodka with you. It may cheaper than what Varsha's boy would arrange. And yes, Varsha is safe. Enjoy the session.Kattar Puneri Thanks- can you post a pic of Smita if you got one?

RasuSwinger
11-02-13, 11:54
Hi,

Chhaya said the same things to me too. LOL. Asked to meet in some ofc in Fatima Nagar where she works after 6pm. Very weird indeed.

Asked me send my photo. When I refused she send her's. She quoted 5k. Not sure about numbers of shots!

Play Safe.Visited her at an office building in Kondwa. Guess we arent used to office buildings but, looking back its a lot safer and better than a lot of places we otherwise go to. I guess, she is available only in evenings because the workers pack up and leave around 6 and she seems to have the key to the office. Regular office. Chairs, tables and computers but no bed. Did it on a mattress on a carpet. Very kinky. She is co-operative. Reccommended for those who appreciate darkish complexion.

TokyoPanda
11-02-13, 12:19
Hi,

Planning catching up with Smita, she called me to Varsha; is it OK to go to Varsha for her?

Can anyone upload a pic of her, if possible.

Should I carry Vodka for her?

Is Varsha safe?Even I m looking for her pic. Can someone upload it?

RajeshJoshi
11-02-13, 17:23
Please don't bother for pic of Smitha. It is a major disappointment. She is 40 plus easily. And not great to look at. But the service is amazing. As it looks don't matter for other than first 5 minutes. Trust me just forget about looks and enjoy the ride especially since everything is on the menu.

Even I m looking for her pic. Can someone upload it?

Avis82
11-02-13, 17:59
hi all,

just wanted to share my experience at one of the massage parlour at kp. many thanks to senjack4 who shared sos spa details wid me.

i got very excited when i entered the room as there was no disposable underwear in the room, i immediately thought that something gud is going to happen. i undressed myself and wrapped a towel which was mercilessly removed by the masseuse as soon as the massage started and i was all naked. by the way, the therapist was from thailand. she was kind enough to rub my balls frequently during the session which ended with a good hj.

overall a very nice experience.

damages: 1800 for the massage and 500 for little extra (after negotiation).

Kattar Puneri
11-03-13, 02:21
Kattar Puneri Thanks- can you post a pic of Smita if you got one?To understand why you really do need to enjoy the ride and not bother to see a picture before the "complete package" experience see the posting below.

Please don't bother for pic of Smitha. It is a major disappointment. She is 40 plus easily. And not great to look at. But the service is amazing. As it looks don't matter for other than first 5 minutes. Trust me just forget about looks and enjoy the ride especially since everything is on the menu.

Tester
11-03-13, 07:31
Well said, the new mongers these days don't want to keep anything exciting. They want all information beforehand. The journey can be as interesting as the destination.

Gorilla
11-03-13, 20:59
To understand why you really do need to enjoy the ride and not bother to see a picture before the "complete package" experience see the posting below.Fully agree with KP. If you do not like the face change your position, may be reverse CG! LOL. Her service is exceptional.

Ash 2020
11-04-13, 08:09
Like Mumbai and Delhi. Does Anyone gt lucky at pubs and discs in Pune?

Kuebr. Miami. Or any lounge in kp. Any success at these places?

EnjoyTheWorld
11-04-13, 11:12
Hey guys,

Can someone share the contact of independents. I am visiting Pune for 5 days.

AidGuide
11-04-13, 11:22
On Sat (chotoi deepawali) fixed appointment with her in noon 3:30 at the same place as earlier. I reached on time but received her callat4. By the time I was waited on the road.

This time she was wearing a more attractive outfit & wore a nice perfume and looked much better. As soon as we were alone, I was high by that time and started DFK. Amazing response. Loyalty bonus I guess!

Immediately threw her on the bed and started DATY. Asked for BBBJ but got CBJ only. I agreed as I I do not want to spoil mood by insisting for BBJ and all that stuff.

She toowas as high as me, fully moist over there. Then we went on and on with foreplay & fortunately got the BBBJ in between.

Finished first round with Doggy, WOT & missy.

While we were washing in the bathroom, she helped me with warm water, mixed dettol in it and soap and cleaned me & herself. I really liked this.

After this she got a call from her friend that her frnd's husband is coming to the home back. She actually uses her friends flat for these kinda meetings.

So, I dressed up, paid and rushed out.

I was laughing at my situation when I came out of it.

Overall it was way abv average experience. Thrilling too.

I enjoyed the excitement at the end.

Damage = 3. 5k.

WIR = yes.

Anju143
11-04-13, 19:38
Please can any one tell the massage centre in Hinjwadi. Please.

Kattar Puneri
11-05-13, 04:24
What do you want "any one" to tell them?

Please can any one tell the massage centre in Hinjwadi. Please. :)

LoveHoney
11-05-13, 05:22
What do you want "any one" to tell them?

.Tell them that " Tumhari Yaad Satatee Hai "

:-)

CoolDude15
11-05-13, 12:20
hi all,

just wanted to share my experience at one of the massage parlour at kp. many thanks to senjack4 who shared sos spa details wid me.

i got very excited when i entered the room as there was no disposable underwear in the room, i immediately thought that something gud is going to happen. i undressed myself and wrapped a towel which was mercilessly removed by the masseuse as soon as the massage started and i was all naked. by the way, the therapist was from thailand. she was kind enough to rub my balls frequently during the session which ended with a good hj.

damages: 1800 for the massage and 500 for little extra (after negotiation).hi,

can you tell me where is this spa located in kp? i am eager to visit this spa. do they post any ad in newspaper or internet?

eagerly waiting for your response.

Avimeddy
11-05-13, 16:51
Hi all senior members,

My name is Meddy, I have uploaded many reports on this forum, but unfortunately I do not have the PM facility.

Few day's back I called a SP named Hansraj got his number from TOI, when I called him before I say anything he was asking for my age for which I replied as 30 yr, so he gave an exciting offer to me saying that I can work for him like a Gigolo.

When I inquired further he told me that I have to pay a registration fees amounting rs 5000 for 1 year and after that he will issue an I'd card on my name which will have a I'd number, he also told me that he received so many calls from females asking him for a male gigolo. He told me that if I register myself with him then he can fix appointments with high class girls / laddies who are willing to pay 5000 to 10000 for 2 hours in which 20% will be of Hansraj because he is the one who is fixing the appointment's with high class girls / ladies.

On further inquiry he told me that you have to pay 5000 rs as registration fees for 1 year and also told me that it is up to you that how much time you have to work, you are free to say no at any time if you don't want to work, but your money will not be refunded, after 1 year again you have to pay for the registration fees.

Seniors please advice me should I trust him, also I don't know that he received some calls from females or not adding to this currently my salary is very low in which I can only survive in Pune and also I am not able to buy subscription of this forum as I do not have Credit Card and I tried to have the PM facility with Citi Bank Debit Card but the site don't have facility to pay the subscription fees through the debit card.

Advice from any member / seniors will be a great help for me to increase my financial condition, because I think it is a great way to get a good amount.

Thank You,

Meddy

Avis82
11-05-13, 19:14
Happy to share spa details with you, tried to send a pm but it failed. I want to maintain the decorum of this forum therefore won't be able to share details here. Please send me PM and I will reply.

Hi,

Can you tell me where is this spa located in Kp? I am eager to visit this spa. Do they post any ad in newspaper or internet?

Eagerly waiting for your response.

Ranjeet69
11-05-13, 20:07
Anyone has lead on Rajdhani.

Seniors & fellow members, anyone tried Rajnandini Health Care massage? Claim to give full service. Think is based in Hadapsar. Please share experiences if any.

http://punemassageparlour.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/rajnandini-health-care-massage-parlour-hadapsar-pune/

ShamSagar
11-05-13, 20:12
Hi I am travailing to HK, can some one guide me

Can I get a girl in my hotel, is it legal or I need to move out for a hunt or MP.

Thanks in advance

SummerTime1985
11-05-13, 21:05

Can I get a girl in my hotel, is it legal or I need to move out for a hunt or MP.

Thanks in advanceBeen to HK. Lots of stuff available and very easily. There is a website in which you can find lots of independents. Most of them all located in buildings in different areas near famous shopping streets. They each have a small one bedroom with bathroom. I visited few building. You have to just go knock the door. Talk to girl if you like go ahead or else knock another door. If the girl is busy with someone. She will put up sign outside door. (Engaged). Language is the problem.

It was fun knocking around door and talking to girls. Complete different experience.

Or else best option would be K pressure. You could easily search it on net and get there easily by taxi.

If you want I can PM you the name of the website. Because iam not sure if I can directly name the website here on open forum.

Tester
11-06-13, 01:35
I suggest to stay away. Does it not look TGTBT? Too good to be true. There are many fraudsters in this business who rip off with your money. Once you pay 5000. They will ask you to go to an hotel and wait for a high class lady from Rajasthan or Delhi etc. And will also ask you to pay 10k to his agent with a promised income of 50k. Agent will vanish and all phones will be switched off. Old trick, don't fall for it. Rest up to you.

QUOTE=Avimeddy; 1492480]Hi all senior members,

Advice from any member / seniors will be a great help for me to increase my financial condition, because I think it is a great way to get a good amount.

Meddy[/QUOTE]

Kattar Puneri
11-06-13, 02:24
He has asked some simple questions, Mr. Avis82. For example, you can easily tell him that it is in Lane Number 1 Koregaon Park, opposite the Osho Commune. Secondly you could reply to his other question by telling him that they do not usually advertise or if they do then in what newspaper. The Forum in fact WANTS you to share as much information as a monger would need to find what he is looking for. Just remember that LE knows everything that is going on, with whom and where.

Happy to share spa details with you, tried to send a pm but it failed. I want to maintain the decorum of this forum therefore won't be able to share details here. Please send me PM and I will reply.
Can you tell me where is this spa located in Kp? I am eager to visit this spa. Do they post any ad in newspaper or internet?

Rajendx
11-06-13, 05:14
Thanks to all the folks for providing perfect directions of Anna's den.

Was shown a choice of 5 girls, told Anna- looks not important; service is.

He sent a pretty thing. Sapnat- though short, small boobs, but amazing service.

First positon- WOT.

Second position- Mis / doggy / standing / sitting / handjob. Amazing.

Costs- 1.4k

WIR- yes.

VelvetHard
11-06-13, 12:28

Thanks in advanceWanchai area is the most famous. But there are possibilities in many parts of city. Read the hk forum. Cheers.

Zapme
11-06-13, 13:39

Thanks in advanceSomeone already mentioned K Pressure. You can goto the bars in Wanchai and easily pick up chicks from these bars. Philipino, Viet, Thai, Colombian is the standard fare. If you're in Kowloon try the Holiday inn bar. Another place where you may find a few.

All hotels in HK are girl friendly. No questions asked.

Raja Jani
11-06-13, 15:04
Hi all senior members,

Few day's back I called a SP named Hansraj got his number from TOI, when I called him before I say anything he was asking for my age for which I replied as 30 yr, so he gave an exciting offer to me saying that I can work for him like a Gigolo.

Thank You,

MeddyForget it, Dude. That is a con.

Avis82
11-06-13, 16:37
Mr. Kattar Puneri, I got your point.

CoolDude15 buddy, here it is. Considering that are you are on N Main road, go past lanes 1-6 and turn right for lane 7. Spa is located at lane 7 in one of the building on right hand side, should be approx 100 mtrs after U-turn right. Google for Thailand's former name and that becomes the last word in 'SoS' spa.

To be honest, I really don't know if they do advertise in any newspaper. Hope this helps.

He has asked some simple questions, Mr. Avis82. For example, you can easily tell him that it is in Lane Number 1 Koregaon Park, opposite the Osho Commune. Secondly you could reply to his other question by telling him that they do not usually advertise or if they do then in what newspaper. The Forum in fact WANTS you to share as much information as a monger would need to find what he is looking for. Just remember that LE knows everything that is going on, with whom and where.

Sumit90
11-06-13, 18:30
Independent girl in Pune. Is it a myth?

RohanDeo
11-06-13, 19:01
Hello friends,

I'm new to Pune and new to this game, could you please pass on good SP contacts near Chand cho, Deccan etc area.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Rohan

Kattar Puneri
11-07-13, 01:35
Well done Avis82. That information should now be more than enough.

Mr. Kattar Puneri, I got your point.

Aaspi
11-07-13, 04:36
Sorry for posting it so late, met Ms. S with help of Sidd, Thanks bro.

Lady asked me to drop in at PS (yes it is before the PS crack down). Mr M at counter helped me to get the room for short time and in 10 mins Ms. S arrived on white activa. We went inside the room together. As I was working and reached there between the work I cleaned myself. She is a game, ready for everything started with hugging and caressing and then she started with a great BBJ.

It was a nice experience and finished in CIM. Was lying on bed when she started with Massage and it was good. She tried to make me up and succeeded but my bad luck boss called me for some urgent work and I have to leave immediately.

Lesson learnt never venture until you are too sure about your freedom.

Score card.

Very good human and gentle lady.

Body average but very tight breasts it gives and impression of some kind of implant but she said they are original pair.

Service really good 10/10.

Face is not an attraction so don't get depressed by it 4/10.

Damages: hotel 800 + 1. 5k for her.

WIR: Yes but when I am sure to be having ample amount of time.

Aaspi
11-07-13, 04:50
Going through MP list in different dailies and came across to one on bund garden road.

Gone there on a holiday so no rush but poor line up and the manager told me that Ms. S is going to give you wonderful time. So paid the upfront charges and then massage started with gel which continued for some 20 minutes and was not a good experience.

But to my surprise no undies or towel was offered (May be cost cutting). After the short massage the girl started exciting by kissing and touching me. After a good experience now I know where my brains are and asked for full service but for the price I was bargaining it was declined. So thought of moving on and then another lady came in to negotiate but I was in total control and then she said ok. The girl was in no hurry but was very chirpy and yes near GFE.

Score card:

Body : petite but with stretchmarks on belly.

Breast : Nice handful and Firm.

Pussy was loose but she has got control over her pelvic muscles and knows how to squeeze the little johny.

Service : Massage less than average. FS one shot but she was nice and GFE.

Damages : 500 counter + 1600 for FS.

WIR : May be but only if the line is good.

* The place as there were wooden partitions is kind off too noisy which is a turn off.

ShamSagar
11-07-13, 06:59
I just googled an I found these links. If you have any other you can respond in the forum.

www.******.com

www.161sex.com

www.miss148.com

www.man169.com

Been to HK. Lots of stuff available and very easily. There is a website in which you can find lots of independents. Most of them all located in buildings in different areas near famous shopping streets. They each have a small one bedroom with bathroom. I visited few building. You have to just go knock the door. Talk to girl if you like go ahead or else knock another door. If the girl is busy with someone. She will put up sign outside door. (Engaged). Language is the problem.

It was fun knocking around door and talking to girls. Complete different experience.

Or else best option would be K pressure. You could easily search it on net and get there easily by taxi.

If you want I can PM you the name of the website. Because iam not sure if I can directly name the website here on open forum.

ShamSagar
11-07-13, 07:10
atZapme Thank you for your inputs.

Someone already mentioned K Pressure. You can goto the bars in Wanchai and easily pick up chicks from these bars. Philipino, Viet, Thai, Colombian is the standard fare. If you're in Kowloon try the Holiday inn bar. Another place where you may find a few.

All hotels in HK are girl friendly. No questions asked.

Samsamy 17
11-07-13, 09:24
Sorry for posting it so late, met Ms. S with help of Sidd, Thanks bro.

Lady asked me to drop in at PS (yes it is before the PS crack down). Mr M at counter helped me to get the room for short time and in 10 mins Ms. S arrived on white activa. We went inside the room together. As I was working and reached there between the work I cleaned myself. She is a game, ready for everything started with hugging and caressing and then she started with a great BBJ.

It was a nice experience and finished in CIM. Was lying on bed when she started with Massage and it was good. She tried to make me up and succeeded but my bad luck boss called me for some urgent work and I have to leave immediately.

Lesson learnt never venture until you are too sure about your freedom.

Score card.

Very good human and gentle lady.

Body average but very tight breasts it gives and impression of some kind of implant but she said they are original pair.

Service really good 10/10.

Face is not an attraction so don't get depressed by it 4/10.

Damages: hotel 800 + 1. 5k for her.

WIR: Yes but when I am sure to be having ample amount of time.Hey buddy,

By chance the lady is Sharada the nurse by profession cheers.

Sam

RockingSam
11-07-13, 10:35
Hello Friends,

I have received a mail from Friends tele cafe. Its an adult friendship club. They are asking about 2k for the membership for 3 months. Have anyone tried this out before? Any feedback on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

CoolDude15
11-07-13, 11:59
Well done Avis82. That information should now be more than enough.Hi,

I have read lot about Smita and eager to meet her. Please. Tell me how to reach her. Unfortunately I don't have pm facility. I wanted to subscribe this week but I lost my credit card. I am in Pune for 1 or 2 days and don't know when I will come back to Pune. Waiting for your response.

SummerTime1985
11-07-13, 12:16
I just googled an I found these links. If you have any other you can respond in the forum.

www.******.com

www.161sex.com

www.miss148.com

www.man169.com S.141 is what I used during my visit to HK. I personally liked tsim sa tsui area. As its got all branded shopping and lots of party clubs. And better quality.

Cya.

Sam Calder
11-07-13, 13:34
Hello mates,

I am relatively new here, haven't been able to nail down anyone on my last trip to Pune.

Now I shall be visiting again next week and I am looking to have some fun as well.

It will be a great help if anyone of you can help me in how can I find independents or how to contact, I do not know anything about Pune city, except for the hotel where I have always stayed.

Thanks

ShamSagar
11-07-13, 13:52
SummerTime1985 can I call these ladies in my hotel or I need to go to there place. there are phone number only no email id how to contact

S. 141 is what I used during my visit to HK. I personally liked tsim sa tsui area. As its got all branded shopping and lots of party clubs. And better quality.

Cya.

MastGuy
11-07-13, 14:44
Hi,

Can you share where can I contact this SP?

MastGuy

On Sat (chotoi deepawali) fixed appointment with her in noon 3:30 at the same place as earlier. I reached on time but received her callat4. By the time I was waited on the road.

This time she was wearing a more attractive outfit & wore a nice perfume and looked much better. As soon as we were alone, I was high by that time and started DFK. Amazing response. Loyalty bonus I guess!

Immediately threw her on the bed and started DATY. Asked for BBBJ but got CBJ only. I agreed as I I do not want to spoil mood by insisting for BBJ and all that stuff.

She toowas as high as me, fully moist over there. Then we went on and on with foreplay & fortunately got the BBBJ in between.

Finished first round with Doggy, WOT & missy.

While we were washing in the bathroom, she helped me with warm water, mixed dettol in it and soap and cleaned me & herself. I really liked this..

Kattar Puneri
11-07-13, 15:23
PLEASE DO NOT keep using the Pune threads for Hong Kong discussions. Also there is plenty available on the Hong Kong threads that will satisfy one and all.

SummerTime1985 can I call these ladies in my hotel or I need to go to there place
S.141 is what I used during my visit to HK.

LoveHoney
11-07-13, 16:21
There are many such clubs mushroomed, they would collect the subscription and vanish.

My 2 cents- Do not fall for such tricks.

Hello Friends,

I have received a mail from Friends tele cafe. Its an adult friendship club. They are asking about 2k for the membership for 3 months.

Thanks,

Sam

CuteSimbar
11-07-13, 18:42
Hey Guys,

A couple of nice members on the forum had PMed me Vishal SP's number. I messaged with him a week back and asked him what options he had. He only had a couple of not attractive Russians and a couple of pricey models. No housewives or college / working girls, which is what I was looking for. He asked me for 15K ST for a housewife or college / working girl when he had one of those. That's not the price I had heard on this forum so I gave up and am back at square A. I don't plan on using his services but I just wanted to let you guys know his price games.

BTW, if you know of a reasonable SP, please PM me his number. Thanks in advance!

Take care,

Cutesimbar

Member #4440
11-07-13, 18:50
Dear friend,

I wanted to do full session let me know where to go.

I haven't done before in Pune bt used Shirdi.

Can you pl. Suggest me Pune Vs Lonavala which one woud safe & where to go.

Thanks.

Ujwala

Avis82
11-07-13, 19:27
Can you please pm me contact details of that SP. NE girls are my weakness so please help.

Hi,

About 15-20 days back I had been to Pune and found one sp through internet. Met me near MC D in Aundh with 3 girls in a car and I selected one from thm. Girl's name was Ritu and initially she told me she's 21 and I had doubts of she being younger thn tht. Amazing girl she is. Speaks english very well and she's from North East. Its was a out call for over night and paid 8k for her. She game me her number and now I think she's off work and the same number is been used by sp. Anybody have any idea of this girl.

Figure: 8/10.

Looks : 9/10.

Dressing style : 10/10.

Service: 6/10.

BBBJ : Yes.

Overall Exp : 7/10.

Damage : 8k + Hotel.

WIR : YES!

Kattar Puneri
11-08-13, 02:43
Go to Varsha and pay them one night's charges. It is very safe.

Can you pl. Suggest me Pune Vs Lonavala which one woud safe & where to go.

SummerTime1985
11-08-13, 08:00
Hii.

Called up a contact. Speaks good English. Claims to be independent. Asking 10k for short time at her place.

Her no. Ends with 459.

Any reviews or information about her?

Thanks

DesiDilruba
11-08-13, 09:31
Hii.

Called up a contact. Speaks good English. Claims to be independent. Asking 10k for short time at her place.

Her no. Ends with 459.

ThanksAsk for pic on mail or whatsapp and decide. Do share it here at.

RohanDeo
11-08-13, 12:17
Hello respected seniors,

Going to Hotel [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] on pun- [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] highway, wanted feedback if it is worth visiting now and if yes, which is good stock available that I can try with.

Also suggest if anything better than [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] available nearby that I can try.

Thanks a lot,

Rohan

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Ash 2020
11-08-13, 14:02
I visited the bibwewadi mp on Wednesday. Tried Anita this time.

As soon as I entered the mp there were 4 massage girls or you can say women. None of them looks good. All were 3/10. And Anita was there she wil be 4/10 better than the others.

The ambience was not good, one room divided by curtains into three compartmnts.

I entered one of the partition. Anita gave me a cloth loose bermuda and pouch to keep valuables. And then started with massage.

Massage was ok. She started with my back and was teasing and touching balls from behind. Then she started massage my bums and then applying oil at crack and caressing from ass hole to balls. It was amazing feeling. Then normal massage and finally gave the HJ.

Nothing more than HJ is available. And you can touch girls but you won't feel like touching them.

Overall exp was ok. Ok for removing excess load for budget.

Girls: 3/10.

Massage: 6/10.

HJ: 7/10.

Cost: 250+300.

Wir: yes when budget constraint.

I just started mongering. Wana go slow so started with mp's.

I had few nsa encounters one night flick with credit card tele marketing. Doc from pcmc and one who wanted to have a night fun before her marriage.

Member #4440
11-08-13, 15:08
I have her no. But now seems changed. I had called before on that no. And talked with her. But now some rural man on that no. Do any one have current info. At her. She is 35 yrs HW. Marwari or Punjabi. Fare complextion.

EnjoyTheWorld
11-08-13, 15:36
Was roaming around in Kondwa area in the evening went to the MP around 8.15 pm in evening but girls were in hurry to close.

Asked one of the girl if they provide the late service and if available for tonight she said they do not provide any service outside the MP. Need to visti tomorrow morning, while talking to that girl other girl said to me if I want someone for short time she can give the number. I apporached her and noted the number of one independent girl from her.

When I called the number the girl pickedup that but she was driving the 2 wheeler so she told to call back in 10 mins. Again I called after asking her about her service she was available right away she has asked to come to mg road somewhere near park, in 30 mins.

I reached to mg road, after calling her back she asked me to walk further near the turning of the park. Where she was standing. She told she knows one lodge near by. Looking at her as first impression she was looking average. But as took so much effort to come and meet her not denied to take service.

After reaching to the place, then she asked for beer. When started the session she started to hug me very tighly and removed her top, now my impression turned she was having nice assets and she was giving good response overall

She was not at all in hurry and was giving me good BJ and then done with different positions all round went for 30-40 mins then took the break and had beer. While talking ther came to know she also workes as massager to give home service. I asked her to give me some massage wow she has started rubbing her hands smoothly over my body which gave good feeling.

Service: 9/10.

Damage: 3 K + Lodge 400 + Beer.

Rajendx
11-08-13, 17:14
Waiting for Smita is so frustrating.

Whatever you get looks so stale.

Do we have a groupie Group in Pune?

Lets do something guys.

Just talking about holes / boobs is getting boring.

Need more from Pune.

After all, in Pune- anything can happen.

Wedazala
11-08-13, 17:15
Hi members,

I got pic from my sp Rahul. He quotes me 6-7 k with place. Anyone have any info about this chicks? And is it really worth to pay 6-7 k for 2 hours?

Travis555
11-09-13, 04:23
Called Stella the other day. Thinking of giving a try today or tomorrow. Any good chics with her that I should request?

Travis555
11-09-13, 04:50
Can someone PM me SP Rahul's digits? Seems to have good chics. I was not able to find him on CL.

LoveHoney
11-09-13, 05:35
I presume you read FRs published.

There is one FR published in Pune forum with pictures ( just couple of FRs prior to yours). This member has received pics from same the SP which you are looking for. Why don't you ask or PM this member seeking contact you want?

Can someone PM me SP Rahul's digits? Seems to have good chics. I was not able to find him on CL.

Jiam339
11-09-13, 06:23
Hi,

Can you provide any direction, clue on how to reach there? Did you remember name of girl?

Appreciate help.

Thanks

I am writing for the first time on this forum,

Went to the Deccan MP yesterday. Was Asked 500 at counter. Chose a bubbly girl, forgot her name (was from west bengal). Took powder massage. After initial start she started talking about any experience of massage. I told her this was my first time. She then after 10 min of good massage asked about what services do I want? Told me rates. As I had only 2. 5k out of which 0. 5k given over counter tried to bargain. She asked the receptionist about it and we settled that I pay after the act.

The act was very good. The girl was fair in color and petite but was a GFE exp for me. She let me kiss on lips and was hot and when she was on top, and I use to suck her tits I could feel her squeezing me down below. After some time we switched to missionary and we continued. After the act was finished she even cuddled for some time.

For me it was close to girlfriend experience.

Overall

My rating chart:

Damage= 2. 0k + 1000 rs. +0. 5 at counter

WIR: yes maybe.

Avis82
11-09-13, 08:05
I guess, Wedazala does not have PM facility.

Wedazala, can you please give us a hint on how do we get Rahul's number?

Thanks

I presume you read FRs published.

There is one FR published in Pune forum with pictures (just couple of FRs prior to yours). This member has received pics from same the SP which you are looking for. Why don't you ask or PM this member seeking contact you want?

RkgRoyal
11-09-13, 09:12
Hi members,

I got pic from my sp Rahul. He quotes me 6-7 k with place. Anyone have any info about this chicks? And is it really worth to pay 6-7 k for 2 hours?The chicks are looking good.

Can you pm me Rahul's number.

Sam Calder
11-09-13, 09:21
Has anyone tried any of these girls? Any suggestions?

Wonering
11-09-13, 09:52
Hi!

Can someone pl. PM me directions on how to reach Anna`s place?

Also let me know the price range.

Thanks

MastGuy
11-09-13, 10:09
Had contacted SP who me with decent gals nr K NGr. Took me to room. Girl was good with nice body and tits but with lots of attitude. No kissing by her etc. Was mechanical. And in hurry.

Overall report.

Gal 6/10.

Service 4/10.

Damage 4K with room.

Need contacts with independant gals. Seniors any help.

Stun Gun
11-09-13, 11:05
Can someone PM me SP Rahul's digits? Seems to have good chics. I was not able to find him on CL.Do a google image search on the pics. Some of the pics will show up in ads on BackPage. I found 2 numbers. Aman ending 1226, Komal ending 4473.

Hope these are the correct numbers. Only the original poster would be able to confirm.

@ Wedazala : Could you please confirm? :)

Attaching 2 pics of the same girl in 2 poses. One from Wedazala's post and the other from the BackPage ad. :cool:

TokyoPanda
11-09-13, 11:32

As soon as I entered the mp there were 4 massage girls or you can say women. None of them looks good. All were 3/10. And Anita was there she wil be 4/10 better than the others.

I entered one of the partition. Anita gave me a cloth loose bermuda and pouch to keep valuables. And then started with massage.

Massage was ok. She started with my back and was teasing and touching balls from behind. Then she started massage my bums and then applying oil at crack and caressing from ass hole to balls. It was amazing feeling. Then normal massage and finally gave the HJ.

Nothing more than HJ is available. And you can touch girls but you won't feel like touching them.

Overall exp was ok. Ok for removing excess load for budget.

Girls: 3/10.

Massage: 6/10.

HJ: 7/10.

Cost: 250+300.

Wir: yes when budget constraint.

I just started mongering. Wana go slow so started with mp's.

I had few nsa encounters one night flick with credit card tele marketing. Doc from pcmc and one who wanted to have a night fun before her marriage.How is Anita for HJ? How does she look like?

Avis82
11-09-13, 12:54
I really couldn't catch it. How come the telemarketing helped you in getting NSA fun.

Massage was ok. She started with my back and was teasing and touching balls from behind. Then she started massage my bums and then applying oil at crack and caressing from ass hole to balls. It was amazing feeling. Then normal massage and finally gave the HJ..

Wedazala
11-09-13, 14:17
You will get sp Rahul detail on CL in Pune section. Today in casual encounter he posted his ad with number. Ad title is Private house wife school teacher. I think its sufficient info about Rahul.

Do a google image search on the pics. Some of the pics will show up in ads on BackPage. I found 2 numbers. Aman ending 1226, Komal ending 4473.

Hope these are the correct numbers. Only the original poster would be able to confirm.

atWedazala : Could you please confirm? .

Attaching 2 pics of the same girl in 2 poses. One from Wedazala's post and the other from the BackPage ad. :cool:

Ash 2020
11-09-13, 14:21
How is anita for HJ? How does she look like?She is old arnd 35-40. Fair compelxion. And ok type body. Doesn't have curves.

Her HJ is good. She keeps jerking even after I came. And emptied sacs. It was a good experience. Value for money.

HigherSoul
11-09-13, 14:33
From last week of October.

Contacted old sp contact from Vnagar. Went near p mall, shown two options. One looked quite good, so asked for the details.

10k for st! Laughed, hammered him down to 5k with room (experience helps.)

Girl was good (not as good as the photo set by sp), asked her to come along in my car till the flat. Chatted for while.

Once in flat, had a good initial kissing session for 10-15 mins. She then wanted to get 'high' so wanted to smoke. Fine.

First session went on for while, tried miss and from behind.

Chatted up again. Played with all of her assets. She went down for 5 mins, then decided to get started again. Did her in standing against wall, was good fun.

Gave her nos, but couldn't contact her again, no is switched-off.

Body: 8/10.

Service: 7/10.

Pic attached (sent by sp).

RockingSam
11-09-13, 14:44
Thanks for you feedback MSmiles.

There are many such clubs mushroomed, they would collect the subscription and vanish.

My 2 cents- Do not fall for such tricks.

DesiDilruba
11-09-13, 14:52
Hi members,

I got pic from my sp Rahul. He quotes me 6-7 k with place. Anyone have any info about this chicks? And is it really worth to pay 6-7 k for 2 hours?He asked 18k for the same lot. Are you talking about Rahul whose number ends with 365? Please confirm.

HigherSoul
11-09-13, 15:03
Hi members,

I got pic from my sp Rahul. He quotes me 6-7 k with place. Anyone have any info about this chicks? And is it really worth to pay 6-7 k for 2 hours?Had got one of the pics (4th) from a not so good sp in kp (808). So refused. I think they are all connected soemhow. But will be great if you share Rahul's digits (I ve PM).

Nvadi0510
11-09-13, 15:19
Hii.

Her no. Ends with 459.

ThanksI had called her, she told me to transfer 10k to her bank account. So I stopped at that, didn't reply her back. Looks cheater.

Ash 2020
11-09-13, 16:06
I really couldn't catch it. How come the telemarketing helped you in getting NSA fun.She had called for selling credit card. She had a sweet voice. So I praised her for her voice and accent, then had her after few calls with her.

SummerTime1985
11-09-13, 18:29
From last week of October.

Contacted old sp contact from Vnagar. Went near p mall, shown two options. One looked quite good, so asked for the details.

10k for st! Laughed, hammered him down to 5k with room (experience helps.)

Girl was good (not as good as the photo set by sp) , asked her to come along in my car till the flat. Chatted for while.

Once in flat, had a good initial kissing session for 10-15 mins. She then wanted to get 'high' so wanted to smoke. Fine.

First session went on for while, tried miss and from behind.

Chatted up again. Played with all of her assets. She went down for 5 mins, then decided to get started again. Did her in standing against wall, was good fun.

Gave her nos, but couldn't contact her again, no is switched-off.

Body: 8/10.

Service: 7/10.

Pic attached (sent by sp).Hi.

Could you tell me name of this sp. And did you take her to your flat or SPs flat.

Thanks

RohanM
11-10-13, 07:43
You still sitting on a stall at Pune station taking reports from people who fucks Smita?Must be TL or PM in software company.

Praj4
11-10-13, 09:11
this mp in bibawewadi boasts of aurvedic massage but it is tipped towards hj for those regulars. a similar mp exists in hadapasr in mantri mall etc. the overall ambience is quiet substandard, with curtains separating three bunks overall quality of thrapists is 4/10 as they are middle aged moms in 30s they are genearlly ready for smooching but not for sucking or fs. the rates are low 250-300at the counter, and similar amounts for hj or smooching etc. the duration is between 35-50 min though gharged for 1 hr depending upon whether you cum fast! so don't expect much by the way of actual massage for which thai or ne babes are famed for! typically the ne babes for 1. 1.25 lac for learning the course on massage, typically conducted in mumbai, hence are more sincere about it while these home grown mps' have mushroomed to make fast buck when compared to working a house maid anywhere! and once in a while you get jackpot if the poor man gets hooked to a particular babe for reasons nobody understands yet!

RohanM
11-10-13, 11:30
hi all,

damages: 1800 for the massage and 500 for little extra (after negotiation).i gone today, but she did not negotiated to 500, asked only 1000.

Stun Gun
11-10-13, 12:46
Hey FckMyWife,

You are repeatedly posting derogatory comments on other members. :( :eek: This is not a done thing on this forum. It also violates this forum's posting guidelines. Here is the link to posting guidelines.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules

The subject guideline is reproduced below.

No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.Would you please stop doing this?

Thanks for your understanding.

Jaggs
11-10-13, 16:32
Hi members,

I got pic from my sp Rahul. He quotes me 6-7 k with place. Anyone have any info about this chicks? And is it really worth to pay 6-7 k for 2 hours?Dude I have had the chick in your pick number 9 for 3. 5k with room. Good experience but not worth 6k.

AkkMumbaiYa
11-10-13, 17:14
I was a regular member of this forum. I stopped visiting this forum for last few years as I moved out of Pune, but after reading FR s on Smita I am getting interested and again going to join the same. I am going to recharge my account very soon. The services provided by Smita seems to be same like that one which were provided at Hotel V few years back. Although I was out of Pune, but I am a regular visitor to this hotel whenever in Pune as you will get everything instantly and you can catch your flight. The help is required after getting recharge from all seniors as I have decided to visit Pune for long term.

Member #4440
11-10-13, 20:10
Pl. Discard this agent from our forum.

Ban on him.

Hey FckMyWife,

You are repeatedly posting derogatory comments on other members. This is not a done thing on this forum. It also violates this forum's posting guidelines. Here is the link to posting guidelines.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules

The subject guideline is reproduced below.

Would you please stop doing this?

Thanks for your understanding.

TokyoPanda
11-10-13, 20:27
this mp in bibawewadi boasts of aurvedic massage but it is tipped towards hj for those regulars. a similar mp exists in hadapasr in mantri mall etc. the overall ambience is quiet substandard, with curtains separating three bunks overall quality of thrapists is 4/10 as they are middle aged moms in 30s they are genearlly ready for smooching but not for sucking or fs. the rates are low 250-300at the counter, and similar amounts for hj or smooching etc. the duration is between 35-50 min though gharged for 1 hr depending upon whether you cum fast! so don't expect much by the way of actual massage for which thai or ne babes are famed for! typically the ne babes for 1. 1.25 lac for learning the course on massage, typically conducted in mumbai, hence are more sincere about it while these home grown mps' have mushroomed to make fast buck when compared to working a house maid anywhere! and once in a while you get jackpot if the poor man gets hooked to a particular babe for reasons nobody understands yet!visited bibewadi mp, very very bad ambience, and all pathetic aunties, the only gud thing its cheap, won't return