PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

CoolPuneGuest
03-24-14, 13:40
Last week was there at Pune for 2 days, Whatsapped SP in afternoon, who supplied pics & tried to book Rozi (girl in zebra white top) for night, bad luck, she left city & SP sent other options. Selected other two options. 1st Chick in Red top & 2nd in balck, bargainedat9K for night. Time fixed 10pm to 6am. Get ready for the show with drinks & all at my hotel room. Called the SP at 9pm, he told me that chick in red top will reach my room at 930pm. Waited till 9. 35pm, again sent msg to SP, replied, 'let me see, some problem is there' after some time he tried to postpone the deal for next day but Johny was not ready, so just cancelled the deal & called my regular SP & asked for options available, it was already 10pm so SP had only one option available, chick in blue. Fixed the dealat7K for night & asked the SP to send the chick. At 10. 45, the SP called me & told that he has changed the girl & whatapped the pics of new girl (In Green top) not of my taste, hence called him to give another girl or send previous. He denied & told me that he had already sent the girl, see the girl in Auto, if don't like, sent her back paying Auto fare. What a tragedy? Waited for some time & got call from the girl to receive her from roadside. Went down & saw the chick, looking not bad, well dressed in branded wear, small petite Gujju girl name Neha. Received her & came in my room. She hugged me & whispered don't worry she will satisfy all my desires, only Anal & CIM not in menu. Which delighted me, at last no KLPD. She cleaned herself, came & sit in my lap, gave a long DFK, what a start. I were not in hurry, so offered her drinks & food. She demanded strong beer, but unfortunately I had mild beers & Vodka with me. She started with mild beer & we finished the drinks with lot of DFK in between. It was nice experience. She undressed me & herself & gave a nice BBJ, covered Johny & started with COW, I came in next 6-8 minutes. It was already 12. 15am. Had light food (previously ordered). Started 2nd round at 01:00am, tried all the positions in my mind, my favorite standing in front of mirror, on chair, doggy, missy, she also tried squeezing, she tried a lot but I was not coming, hence at last she gave me a nice HJ & it took 45 minutes. We finished at 145am decided to have 3rd round at 5am & went for sleep. She gave me Goodnight kiss & requested to see TV for some time. I were tired & had a sound sleep till 5am alarm fixed at my mobile. I woke up & saw the TV was on & she was sleeping. I just took her in my arms & loved her just like my GF. She wake up & started some nakhra, please forgive, she not in a position to have another session, please don't tell the SP etc. Etc. What to do, one side the innocent face other side Johny ready for third session. At last couldn't convince her for 3rd session as she had lot of excuses with her. Lesson learnt – never keep jobs pending till next day. The girl left at 5. 45am after giving me Good-Bye kiss.

My score card, if I ignore morning incident,

Looks: 6. 5.

GFE : 9.

Service : 9.

My 2nd day BP experience follows in next FR

RjToons
03-24-14, 14:01
Hi,

Please share which building you went because there is no mamasan.There is no place without mamasan / papasan. You might not have seen them, but they are around. My fav bldgs are disco, next to disco (where big garbage can is placed) and building next to police station. All are safe.

Cheers,

RJ

RupeshPhain
03-24-14, 15:50
I had a awesome exp with her 2weeks back. Same experience as yours. Didn't she give you tea bag. I always ask for and touchwood I get it always. Secret behind it. Anyways. Pure GFE experience. Nice DFK. She offered me everythng. Anal I am not interested so it was everything. Drinks and all.

I don't have much. Because I wanted to see her in action. BBJ. BJ. And lots more. She is worth. I had settled down to 6k for her. Argued with SP about earlier rates.

Do try again and take the sweat out.

TokyoPanda
03-24-14, 21:08
Choice mp above panchmi is working. Recently visited here. Choices are very bad. Rates are same as previous.

TokyoPanda
03-24-14, 21:14
I visited here because of budget issue. When askd for anita they said she is on leave from 2 months. Sm other aunty cm to massage. During HJ I wasn't cmin because she is also less than a maid type. Then she pissed off and stared doing fast.

I askd her to fuck off nd came back. Please avoid this shitt p.

Lace

Zapme
03-25-14, 05:13
Where is this foreign tantra provider? If you get a membership I can tell you my experience in the bay area.

Hey guys,

Not much a writer. But just wanted all your people's views on this.

I am in touch with a foreign Tantra Massage provider. Thinking about it since it is such a different experience as of what I have read.

Has anyone experienced anything of such sort? Any views?

Thanks

CoolPuneGuest
03-25-14, 06:16
Johny was not fully satisfied due to missing morning session, so decided to go to BP in evening. I called my old BP contact whom I was still in touch. She responded well & make a program to have one session with her. Got a miss call from the girl at 8pm for my program. Called her, she asked me to bring one chilled water bottle, nice I also took some eatables with me. She changed her place at BP, as I were meeting her after a long time, tried sometimes in past but she usually do outcalls also, so couldn't meet her. But I were regularly in touch with her. She guided me to her new building. She hugged me & we went to her private room. She is very petite NE chick with huge milky boobs which I like the most. After some chit-chat she cleaned her lipstick & kissed me. She is open only with her old customers not with new one. I had shared the contact one of my ISG friend, as per her she didn't give satisfied service to him, excuse given, her mood was off on that day. Sorry dost. First time did lip kiss, she is very hygienic & was giving service to me in her living room, which was also good as compared to BP rooms. Had a good session with her without hurry, no BJ, no diff positions but also not mechanical. Given her 0. 5K & left satisfied.

FunVivek
03-25-14, 07:12
I met this gal yesterday and I would call it as one of my best encounter so far. She is hygienic, fairly good looking and most importantly responsive in bed. Felt complete GFE as she is having really good attitude. She has good body with perfect sized tight boobs. I haven't seen such boobs so far in my limited mongering experience. She has messaged Johny with her boobs, it was too arousing. Also liked her DFKs. Didn't feel for a second that I am having paid sex.

Only issue is sometimes its difficult to get a hold of her. This was my third attempt to catch her after trying since last almost a month. Most of the times, found her cell switched off or she wasn't responding. On one occasion, she called me but later did not turn up (after me waiting for more than an hour) and did not bother to inform and stopped taking the call. Second time, we planned and she called me 1 hr before the scheduled time to confirm but I cancelled as I wasn't feeling well but yesterday I hit the jackpot. You really need to have patience.

Damage wise also she is a complete VFM (3. 5K incl place).Mongerer12,

I am newbie here and eager to try her with your tempting FR especially I like for GFE experience.

Please share her contact.

Thanks!

FunVivek
03-25-14, 07:31
Guys,

First time here and seems to be good forum with lots of real reports.

I am here in Pune for short time and look for GFE experience with clean body, pleasure attitude, DFK, multiple positions, etc.

Prefer independent with place.

Can you share some suggestions?

I would be happy to contribute from my experiences.

Happy mongering!

IndianCurries
03-25-14, 08:33
First of all Thanks to TokyoPanda for confirming that MP above Panchami is operational.

As soon as I read that it's operation; Johny started getting the urge! Was thinking of calling some SP, or trying another MP (Mantri Market, Hadapsar). But was too horny and scared of any disappointments; hence, went to the tried and tested route!

Reached there at 11:30 AM; all new faces. I was asked to pay before choice; I said, I am regular. She smiled and brought 5 to 6 choices. All were yuck (1/10)! Then a bright cute face emerged from another room with a decent rack. I chose her. Sapna. Paid Rs. 600 at the counter for massage. She said, she's new here.

By the looks of her face; she looked Nepali; however, told me that she's from Delhi. I said where from Delhi, she said far from Delhi. From Rishikesh! I was like; that's not Delhi. Anyways, started with Powder massage, regular chit chat and flirting. When negotiating for service; she said 2.5K for BJ and 3K for FS package; but she was slight hesitant for FS. Negotiated for 2K for BBBJ as I too was not very keen on FS today.

Service was awesome; A wonderful BBBJ. She even did CIM on my insistence. Overall a satisfactory experience.

Ratings:

Face: 7/10. Slight chubby and cute face. One additional point for dimples when she smiles.

Place: 7/10. As I was first customer, it was fresh and clean.

Service: 9/10. I got what I wanted. Some DFK, BBBJ, CIM. So, rated as per my expectations.

WIR: Yes, of course.

Damage: 600 + 2K + 100 (tip)

She said, I can recommend her name top my friends. Mongering Pseudo name used: Vicky.

Member #4440
03-25-14, 10:38
I'm extending topic now, as alopathic tab. Have side effects and lethal with alcohol. So wanted to try some ayurvedic. Some mem. Have posted their exp. Bt not specific about brand name. Expecting FR should be specific and clear.

Let me know which ayurvedic brand s are good for long lasting sex for both male and female. Fi they have any side effects and how they perform along with alcohol.

IndianCurries
03-25-14, 14:06
Guys,

First time here and seems to be good forum with lots of real reports.

I am here in Pune for short time and look for GFE experience with clean body, pleasure attitude, DFK, multiple positions, etc.

Prefer independent with place.

Can you share some suggestions?

I would be happy to contribute from my experiences.

Happy mongering!Welcome to Pune buddy. If you need direct responses from folks, then you need to get membership to enable your PM facility. Alternatively; read the forum, find folks, try, fail and succeed.

RjToons
03-25-14, 17:31
Johny was not fully satisfied due to missing morning session, so decided to go to BP in evening. I called my old BP contact whom I was still in touch. She responded well & make a program to have one session with her. Got a miss call from the girl at 8pm for my program. Called her, she asked me to bring one chilled water bottle, nice I also took some eatables with me. She changed her place at BP, as I were meeting her after a long time, tried sometimes in past but she usually do outcalls also, so couldn't meet her. But I were regularly in touch with her. She guided me to her new building. She hugged me & we went to her private room. She is very petite NE chick with huge milky boobs which I like the most. After some chit-chat she cleaned her lipstick & kissed me. She is open only with her old customers not with new one. I had shared the contact one of my ISG friend, as per her she didn't give satisfied service to him, excuse given, her mood was off on that day. Sorry dost. First time did lip kiss, she is very hygienic & was giving service to me in her living room, which was also good as compared to BP rooms. Had a good session with her without hurry, no BJ, no diff positions but also not mechanical. Given her 0. 5K & left satisfied.Hello CoolPuneGuest,

Any pointers pl to reach your BP gal? I am also a big boob lover.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

RJ

TokyoPanda
03-25-14, 20:44
First of all Thanks to TokyoPanda for confirming that MP above Panchami is operational.

As soon as I read that it's operation; Johny started getting the urge! Was thinking of calling some SP, or trying another MP (Mantri Market, Hadapsar). But was too horny and scared of any disappointments; hence, went to the tried and tested route!

Reached there at 11:30 AM; all new faces. I was asked to pay before choice; I said, I am regular. She smiled and brought 5 to 6 choices. All were yuck (1/10)! Then a bright cute face emerged from another room with a decent rack. I chose her. Sapna. Paid Rs. 600 at the counter for massage. She said, she's new here.

By the looks of her face; she looked Nepali; however, told me that she's from Delhi. I said where from Delhi, she said far from Delhi. From Rishikesh! I was like; that's not Delhi. Anyways, started with Powder massage, regular chit chat and flirting. When negotiating for service; she said 2. 5K for BJ and 3K for FS package; but she was slight hesitant for FS. Negotiated for 2K for BBBJ as I too was not very keen on FS today.

Service was awesome; A wonderful BBBJ. She even did CIM on my insistence. Overall a satisfactory experience.

Ratings:

Face: 7/10. Slight chubby and cute face. One additional point for dimples when she smiles.

Place: 7/10. As I was first customer, it was fresh and clean.

Service: 9/10. I got what I wanted. Some DFK, BBBJ, CIM. So, rated as per my expectations.

WIR: Yes, of course.

Damage: 600 + 2K + 100 (tip)

She said, I can recommend her name top my friends. Mongering Pseudo name used: Vicky.Nice catch.

She wasn't there, when I went. All were ugly. I selected a girl with decent figure but bad face.

Newbee Joy
03-26-14, 07:22
Hi all,

I was in Kondwa at 9:30 am on Friday passing by Domino's. I recollected reading about MP above Domino's. Went searching from side staircase to second floor. Found one office / room door open. Lot of god pics on wall.

Entered, no one on the table, knocked. Girl shouted from inside, coming. A girl / lady (around 25) came out in nighty, mehendi on her hair. Name Priya.

I was not in a mood to do anything but just wanted to check this place as I was already running late for my appointment. I sat confidently, in front of her. Asked how many girls are there, she replied, all girls will come by 11. Till then she can help me. I asked her do you provide full service. She confirmed yes. 2k. I said I don't have that much of money. She asked me how much? I didn't reveal, she came down to 1.5k. I said I will come later with more money and said good bye. She came down to 1k for full service but I had to leave as I was running late and also she was not a stunner.

That's all for MP above Domino's in Kondwa.

Thought of sharing with you. The rate came down drastically because of 1. Morning time 2. My confident behaviour.

Cheers,

Joy

Dil Beat
03-26-14, 08:14
Hi all,

Was indeed eager to meet Miss N, after reading lots of reviews. Thanks to AngelHunk for sharing the contact. Got through her contact and connected with her. Decided to meet and she helped me with directions to reach her place nr Aundh.

She welcomed me with pleasant smile and offered a glass of water as heat was up. Initial conversation helped us to break the ice and felt more confortable.

Asked to clean up and remove the clothes, by the time I was back, she was undressed, which was a bit turn off. But she made it up in further course of action.

Nothing different or specific to mention, as it was a part of general proceeding. Liked her proactiveness. She took a lead. Highlight was 69 sideways. Tits small but firm. That was something new for me. Rest a very satisfied experience to meet Miss N.

Stats:

Face: 9/10

Body: 10/10 (Spotless & Fair)

Tits: 9/10 (Small but firm)

Hygiene: 10/10 (Very clean, not clean shaven at bottom but trimmed hair, no false odour)

Attitude: 10/10 (Did everything possible to please and was open)

Service: 10/10 (Not a time keeper)

Spent: 3.5K + 5K.tip

DusNumberi
03-26-14, 08:57
Thanks Indiancurries today I went to choice mp. I asked for sapna. She was available. Gave 600 to counter. Sapna came, decent lady. Asked for powder massage. Massage was ok. I said I am a friend of Vicky. I said I want same service for same price. She was asking 3000. I brought it down to 2200. BBBJ was great. I silently unloaded in her mouth. Life time ambition fulfilled.

ArjunHandsome
03-26-14, 18:28
Hi all,

Was indeed eager to meet Miss N, after reading lots of reviews. Thanks to AngelHunk for sharing the contact. Got through her contact and connected with her. Decided to meet and she helped me with directions to reach her place nr Aundh.

She welcomed me with pleasant smile and offered a glass of water as heat was up. Initial conversation helped us to break the ice and felt more confortable.

Asked to clean up and remove the clothes, by the time I was back, she was undressed, which was a bit turn off. But she made it up in further course of action..Hey buddy,

Can you also share her contact with me. I also stay around Aundh. Your help would be really appreciated.

BlackMoon
03-26-14, 18:40
Hello guys,

I am back in Pune for short time after a couple of years. Tried all the indep contacts but to no avail, everyone has changed their mob. I'm here til Sunday and am looking for a quality time Friday / Saturday night. I request seniors to forward me some reliable indep contacts. And if someone is willing to go mongering together nothing like it. I have my own car so transport is not a problem. I used to live in Pune couple of years back and have shared contacts with some members here. Contact of a reliable SP would also do. I'm looking for joint mongering where in I want to explore places in KP, have couple of drinks and thereafter the deed. Anyone willing kindly pm your contact details. I have very less time here.

KenTheRockstar
03-26-14, 19:59
Last Saturday was free for sometime in afternoon. So called Neha from aundh. Decided time of 4:30pm. Sometime later she called back and asked if I can make it earlier. After couple of calling and messages finally decided at 7pm not at aundh but at sangvi. I didn't know any of these places as I was going to meet her for the first time.

I guess she was not aware of the location so was very difficult to locate the exact place with the directions she was giving. Was driving through the traffic for almost an hour. Was totally exhausted and upset on the directions she was giving. She said it is not her place. It is her friends flat and she is at home right now. WTF. But she said it is fine with her and safe in there. I said I'm fine as far as she is not concerned. Finally reached the placeat7. 30 around.

As a first look she was not of my taste. Whatever imagined about her. Was not at all close to it. She should be in her late 20's. Overall figure ok. Thought to turn back but then after so much of struggle and patiance thought to check the service at least. Her friend was hiding somewhere in kitchen when I entered. Went straight in bedroom. She asked if want to get fresh. But no water in bathroom. Most disgusting thing. Somehow she managed to get bottle of water. Went back to bedroom. She saw frustration on my face so she was trying to make me comfortable again and again and apologising for setting the meeting here. Was promissing to keep the meeting at aundh next time. I said fine.

Started with chit chatting. The bedroom was also not that big. Congested with number of things.

Finally she asked if want to start. As if want to start some sort of movie or criket match. I said fine and was about move further to remove her clothes but then she started undressing herself. Another turn-off. Was very mechanical. Comedy part was she was asking again and again do you want to see me. WTF. Out of the frustration of long hours I literally grabbed her and started removing her undergarments to which she was not comfortable. But then I almost pulled out her bra and removed her undies. She is quiet short so was very easy to handle. The best part was I got the feeling of forcing her for sex in those actions. Was sucking her small boobs like anything and she was also getting excited now. Her hot spot was already wet. I undressed myself. She liked to hold my cock and was playing with it for a while. It was good experience. She asked if it is cleaned. There was no option to her other than taking either way as the washroom was outside.

She started sucking. Man that was really wonderful experience. She is definitely experienced with the way she started sucking. Did gave a pretty long and slow BBBJ. I started grabbing her ass. Nice tight butts. Was fingering in her hotspot. Thought to go for 69. She was responding well to that. Was really clean pussy so was enjoying it. She starting sucking it hard as she was getting excited. Then did WOT. Really tight pussy. And then finished in missionary style. Couldn't go for doggy.

Overall experience was ok. Not so good not so bad.

Stats:

Face: 5/10 not my taste.

Body: 7/10 quiet short in height.

Tits: 6/10 I'm a boobs lover.

Hygiene: 10/10 (Very clean, not clean shaven at bottom but trimmed hair, no false odour)

Spent: 3.5K

JazzyBoy
03-27-14, 07:17
With benevolent guys like you, one cannot complain about indies hiking their rates.

Enough reports have been written here about neha and that her standard rate being 3. 5k, still you paid 4k.

Take a bow!

Hi all,

Asked to clean up and remove the clothes, by the time I was back, she was undressed, which was a bit turn off. But she made it up in further course of action.

Nothing different or specific to mention, as it was a part of general proceeding. Liked her proactiveness. She took a lead. Highlight was 69 sideways. Tits small but firm. That was something new for me. Rest a very satisfied experience to meet Miss N.

Stats:

Face: 9/10.

Tits: 9/10 (Small but firm)

Spent: 3. 5K + 5K. Tip

Member #4440
03-27-14, 08:07
Just gone through FR on Nilakashi she has a private place contact. Those who were gone there have any contact with this private place. A old man having place and gives for accomodation for such a purpose. I'm always in search of such type place as that is always safe. If any one has contact of that man please share with me. I wanted that place for full night.

GeorgeBush1
03-27-14, 09:25
Hey people,

Happened to have an amazing session with Nha at Vnnagar. I've been having her number for quite a while now, fixed up an appointment with her yday. She called me to a place she knows nearby Vnagar. Picked her up from Vnagar (okay looking housewife. 30ish) , went to the place, made sure that it was an A / C room, checked in, and was ready to lock and load. Room was okay, not too bad.

She gave me a warm hug and a soft peck once we entered. Had a quick wash and asked her if she likes to drink but she refused, said she doesn't drink or smoke. Anyways started removing her sari and explored her a little bit with my tongue, licks and smooches. She is a typical MILF, around 30, fair okay-looking lady (I like meat at the right places. BARFI ). She has got buttery soft skin and silky hair which is a big turn on for me.

I then moved to hold her tight and locked our lips, she's a good kisser, teases you up! Played with her nipples for a while.

As I started to finger her she was completely wet, squealed and squirmed when I did so. I had to lock our lips to quieten her up, she's super noisy with her moans.

After the intense kiss-lick-moan session, rolled up the condi and moved to mish. She was responsive with tight hugging and lip lock throughout the 10 minute session, didn't come, then switched to WOT, oh boy she rode me like a rodeo with all her thrust. It was so intense that I had to stop her from moving too fast, it was out of control. She was pinching her nipples as was doing so with her ahhs and umms.

Finally came, she was still riding me after I'd came, mindboggling experience. Cursed my luck as couldn't go for seconds owing to an urgent matter at office.

Planning to meet her again in the upcoming week with enough time on my hands. Asked her for an extra session then, to which she giggled. Dropped her off and returned wanting for more!

Report.

Looks: 7/10 (Housewife)

Body: 9/10

Service: 15/10 One of the best MILFs I've had!

DFK: 11/10

Damages: 1k for room 4k for multiples.

WIR: Hell yeah, applied leave already, LOL!

Cheers!

George

AngelHunk
03-27-14, 10:08
Dude I tried getting his number. But he said. Whenever you need place let Nilakshi know. She will call me and I will keep it ready. Seems he plays it real safe. Why he should not?

Just gone through FR on Nilakashi she has a private place contact. Those who were gone there have any contact with this private place. A old man having place and gives for accomodation for such a purpose. I'm always in search of such type place as that is always safe. If any one has contact of that man please share with me. I wanted that place for full night.

Dragondodo
03-27-14, 12:27
Guys,

I am new here.

Looking for some good MPs.

Would appreciate the help.

Cheers

NooBNo1
03-27-14, 16:14
Guys,

I am new here.

Looking for some good MPs.

Would appreciate the help.

CheersIt all depends on what you are looking for. I am not exactly a senior member but I'll try to list out a few that I have tried (and read about in FRs).

Genuine good MPs. Touche, Ora, Era, Lanna, SoS.

Extra MPs. Near Panchami, Mantri Market (Hadapsar) , above Dominos (Kothrud)

For rest of the MPs and details on each, you can refer to all the previous FRs. In fact just as a tip before asking any questions on the forum, go through FRs.

Orthodoc1989
03-27-14, 16:26
Can I get the contact no too.

Sanj Une
03-27-14, 16:41
I have came across this forum fortunately and really liked it. Didn't think this forum would exist for Pune. I have been the silent reader of this forum from last 1 month.

I am married and I am not much in mongering scene, may be due to not having the knowledge of availability of services. Anyways now I found the mine and would really like to explore.

Sometime, due to my work I have to visit some European countries. Once I was in Italy and tried really some beautiful girls for 1 shot and the experiance was really good (awesome. Mean that dog has tasted the blood. Hahaha). One of the local Indian helped me there to overcome language barrier.

Anyways, Since I am not much into mongering, I don't have confidence and don't have any contacts even other than internet. I am more interested in some beautiful inde who will provide all the services and of course clean and should have nice boobs. Not bothering about prices, at least to have one good encounter. But not asking for any contacts or pointers now till I will have PM.

There are many masters to whom I can ask for some help who can help me to improve the confidence in sense of not getting trapped by any LE or it should not make any adverse effect on our private life. Means How to be safe at all time. I think this questions must be there in all the new comers mind.

Hope I will contribute something in furture to this forum.

PuneriDude
03-27-14, 18:56
Sorry folks for late PR. This is my 1st report so excuse me if any error.

I have been trying since month to fix an appointment with Neelakshi and done!

Again the old man helps us to resolve the place issue just by paying 500. Thanks uncle.

She is very good at service and she knows what man want.

Though she is dusky but her attitude and assets fill this gap.

She had only 1 condi and I forget to bring condi. WTF. Anyway this turned advantageous for me (explained in later part).

She washed herself before starting any action.

She gradually started by rubbing her boobs on my tool. Her BBJ, CBJ was also gud and was making noise while doing BBJ which was quite provoking.

Then had licking, fingering and done with missionary. DFK was also on the menu.

I & she cleaned one-self for one more time. During 'break time' we had some nice chit-chat and good thing is she open to any conversation as far as we talk politely.

As I mentioned, we had only 1 condi and that was used for 1st session but 2nd session is purely BJ, CBJ and foreplay. Tried 69 position first time and taught her also. That was the best part.

I had longest foreplay in my life that was amusing. Even after 20 min, I was not coming then she asked michiously 'aaj hoga kya? '

Then I cum and this was an end of action. As many guys mentioned on forum the same thing, she also confirmed that she won't be in field after March. I feel I am one of luckiest guy that I got a chance with her.

Conclusively, she is very decent girl and makes her client happy.

Here is rating.

Looks: 7/10

Service: 9/10

Body: 8/10 (just because she is dusky)

Damage: 3K (service) + 500 (room charges)

Happy mongering!

Desire4
03-27-14, 19:48
Hi George,

Can you share contact of NhaatVnnagar.

Hey people,

Happened to have an amazing session with Nha at Vnnagar. I've been having her number for quite a while now, fixed up an appointment with her yday. She called me to a place she knows nearby Vnagar. Picked her up from Vnagar (okay looking housewife. 30ish) , went to the place, made sure that it was an A / C room, checked in, and was ready to lock and load. Room was okay, not too bad.

She gave me a warm hug and a soft peck once we entered. Had a quick wash and asked her if she likes to drink but she refused, said she doesn't drink or smoke. Anyways started removing her sari and explored her a little bit with my tongue, licks and smooches. She is a typical MILF, around 30, fair okay-looking lady (I like meat at the right places. BARFI ). She has got buttery soft skin and silky hair which is a big turn on for me.

I then moved to hold her tight and locked our lips, she's a good kisser, teases you up! Played with her nipples for a while..

KamaDev14
03-27-14, 20:35
thanks to kamadev14, tokyopanda, indiancurries for their replies and suggestions!

ic / tp, i will surely add mp above panchami to my list to try. i have already gone through mp ads from toi so have a fairly long one to try out. focusing on high end ones for now to ensure that it's safe to start with, and later on will go down the rabbit hole.

kd, i will try your suggestion to ask for signature massage. but isn't that going to be costlier? besides all the frs on forum say that its between masseuse and us, so why would the signature massage make a different? also forum mentions that i should never ask about specials on the counter. did you have a different experience / opinion on that?..hi,

i have gone to sos only once. two ladies were at counter. i just checked there menu list and asked her "what would you recommend?". she replied try signature massage. rs. 2000. i asked whether oil is used or any cream? . she replied. oil will be used. but if you want then dry massage can be given at end and smiled. and i had written earlier. therapist was deliberately making my johny erect by touching her hand.

Shaan286
03-27-14, 21:31
Hi friends,

I was out of mongering world since last 3 months due to intensive work but last weekend finally got time to explore. Don't want to go for Smita as I don't repeat so called Yogitha but she said she was busy so called up an SP advertised on locanto. Asked him to sent few pics. Pics attached.

Finalized the 1st girl in black top, went to Kharadi where SP operates, SP said that girl is with another one so can't get her for me. Big turn off, he shown few other girls but I didn't like any and decided to leave the place. He stopped me and told me to wait for half an hour so that he can get that girl for me. I decided to wait as I didn't want to go dry.

The girl finally arrived after 45 mins, nice assets looks same as in the pic. Paid to SP and went to the room. Was a good room than expected. Started a little chit chat and just went ahead to kiss her, she hesitated just allowed normal lip kissing no DFK (another turnoff). Soon we got undress and she started CBJ. Her CBJ skills were quite good she continued until 15 minutes. One of the best I have ever got. Once done with different position. She allowed me to suck her boobs, and lick her pussy. Overall good experience I had with SP. Tried Doggy, missy and it ended well. I asked her number but she said she takes clients only from SPs.

Looks: 8/10

DFK: 2/10

CBJ: 8/10

Attitude: 7/10

Overall: satisfied

Damage: 5k

Papilonian
03-27-14, 22:36
Hello all,

In the photos of Pune.

There is a Hot MILF. By the name Simmi.

Does anyone know whether she is real?

Or just a fake pic?

She is in the top 20 posts in photos.

Newbee Joy
03-28-14, 04:41
Thanks Mysticmind and Aidguide for sharing Neha's contact. Had a meeting with her on Monday.

I called her at 11 am and expressed wish to meet. She asked me where do you stay? I said, I am in office at Shivajinagar. OK it will take you only 10 mins to reach so I will call you was the answer. I clearly told her I have a meeting at 3 pm so call asap. She said will call you in 30 mins. No call for 1 hour so I called back. No answer, called at 12:30, she disconnected the call. I called at 1, she gave me the directions, I reached there. Then again no answer to phone calls. It was frustrating. I decided to quit. But one last attempt and she answered. She gave me directions, reached there. She was OK looking lady in her early 30s in jeans and top. Greeted with smile. Asked me to freshen up. Few phone calls in between. Was givig me excuses that she was on her bike so could not answer and all that. Total lie. She was in a session with someone else, I could see that black carry bag (used condoms) on floor. She had kept her purse and scarfe on bed and that was her proof that she had just arrived. LOL.

Started with mechanical BBBJ session, condom on, WOT, missionary. Her phone continuously ringing in vibrator mode in between.

As soon as I am done, she answers her phone calls and asks next client to wait for 10 mins and then come!

Total turn off. Looked like she was only interested in making money than satisfying her clients!

This was my experience.

Cheers,

Joy

AngelHunk
03-28-14, 13:14
Total turn off. Looked like she was only interested in making money than satisfying her clients!

This was my experience.

Cheers,

JoyTrue even I get that feel the frequency of FR on her. Is real abnormal and looks like she is in a real hurry to make the most. Its juss you got to be lucky to be the first one that day to have things better laid out.

Newbee Joy
03-28-14, 13:41
True.

May be because of too many clients she is become more unprofessional. And also we have some friends here paying more than her regular charges!

I am for sure done with her.

Joy

True even I get that feel the frequency of FR on her. Is real abnormal and looks like she is in a real hurry to make the most. Its juss you got to be lucky to be the first one that day to have things better laid out.

Phantom2014
03-28-14, 20:19
My dear fellow monger, I had the most horrific incidence anybody can ever have at this Kondhwa MP.

Just a few months back I was at this MP, unlike you, I visited this Mp at evening 9.00pm and after regular routine of choice and counter payment I settled for FS for 900- with one of an average girl. I was thinking I had hit a jackpot and can now be a regular member here with such low prices and I was so very wrong. After starting the regular CBJ for couple of minutes which was very mechanical I directly went for missionary. I thought of wearing a second protection before this act just to be safe. Few minutes later I came inside her and when I pulled my self out had shock of my life when I saw my tool all covered in Blood. That nasty * was on MC! And she did not even bothered to tell me! Fortunately not a single drop of blood was touching my skin, and it was the condi that saved me. I washed myself in bathroom and ran straight hm abusing the girl and the MP.

I would simply conclude that these girls are those cheap BP girls who are brought here in so called MP's who have no basic sense of hygiene and no moral at all!

Friends please stay away from these kind of MP's. I have learnt this the harder way!

Hi all, .

I was in Kondwa at 9:30 am on Friday passing by Domino's. I recollected reading about MP above Domino's. Went searching from side staircase to second floor. Found one office / room door open. Lot of god pics on wall.

Entered, no one on the table, knocked. Girl shouted from inside, coming. A girl / lady (around 25) came out in nighty, mehendi on her hair. Name Priya.

I was not in a mood to do anything but just wanted to check this place as I was already running late for my appointment. I sat confidently, in front of her. Asked how many girls are there, she replied, all girls will come by 11. Till then she can help me. I asked her do you provide full service. She confirmed yes. 2k. I said I don't have that much of money...

DeccanDon
03-28-14, 20:23
Can anybody tell me pickup location in Nigdi?

Newbee Joy
03-28-14, 20:53
Friend, things go wrong sometimes. Don't be so upset and generic. This could happen to anyone anywhere knowingly / unknowingly. Accidents happen on road, so do we stop driving completely?

Cheers,

Joy

My dear fellow monger, I had the most horrific incidence.

Friends please stay away from these kind of MP's. I have learnt this the harder way!

Travis555
03-28-14, 21:10
Friends, I was out of pocket for a couple of months. I am back now and have caught up with all the posts for the past couple of months. Looks like a couple of new favourite indis have emerged. Anywas when I left Smita was pretty active on this forum but I read a couple of posts where she offered sex without protection and then her name disappeared. Is she still active or is she infected hence no one in this forum uses her services anymore. Please tell me as I had good time with her in the past and would like to continue from where I left but want to be safe and get advice first.

SexyAbhi
03-28-14, 21:41
Hey people,

I then moved to hold her tight and locked our lips, she's a good kisser, teases you up! Played with her nipples for a while.

As I started to finger her she was completely wet, squealed and squirmed when I did so. I had to lock our lips to quieten her up, she's super noisy with her moans...
Hi all,

She welcomed me with pleasant smile and offered a glass of water as heat was up. Initial conversation helped us to break the ice and felt more confortable...Hey george,

Please share the contact number at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Maddy195
03-29-14, 05:43
Hello guys (Specially RjToons),

Please suggest any good BP girl who can provide pleasure in all kind with pointer. No mechanical service provider.

GeorgeBush1
03-29-14, 06:12
Hey george,

Please share the contact numberHey,

Contacts can only be shared via PMs. Read the info posted at the top of the page (highlighted in yellow).

Cheers!

George

IndianCurries
03-29-14, 07:20
My dear fellow monger, I had the most horrific incidence anybody can ever have at this Kondhwa MP.

Just a few months back I was at this MP, unlike you, I visited this Mp at evening 9. 00pm and after regular routine of choice and counter payment I settled for FS for 900- with one of an average girl. I was thinking I had hit a jackpot and can now be a regular member here with such low prices and I was so very wrong. After starting the regular CBJ for couple of minutes which was very mechanical I directly went for missionary. I thought of wearing a second protection before this act just to be safe. Few minutes later I came inside her and when I pulled my self out had shock of my life when I saw my tool all covered in Blood. That nasty * was on MC! And she did not even bothered to tell me! Fortunately not a single drop of blood was touching my skin, and it was the condi that saved me. I washed myself in bathroom and ran straight hm abusing the girl and the MP.

I would simply conclude that these girls are those cheap BP girls who are brought here in so called MP's who have no basic sense of hygiene and no moral at all!

Friends please stay away from these kind of MP's. I have learnt this the harder way!Sad to hear your incident and as Joy suggested, these things do happen. You have to be cautious! 900 for FS in a MP is itself a red flag (pun intended). Also, never wear 2 condoms. Wearing one is more safe than wearing a double!

Good luck in your next expedition. Happy Mongering. Stay Safe.

Thrusting Rod
03-29-14, 08:22
Not bothering about prices, at least to have one good encounter.A little unsolicited advise. A person who says prices do not bother him is easy meat in this mongering jungle. Take care, sir!

TR

TokyoPanda
03-29-14, 08:53

Just a few months back I was at this MP, unlike you, I visited this Mp at evening 9. 00pm and after regular routine of choice and counter payment I settled for FS for 900- with one of an average girl. I was thinking I had hit a jackpot and can now be a regular member here with such low prices and I was so very wrong. After starting the regular CBJ for couple of minutes which was very mechanical I directly went for missionary. I thought of wearing a second protection before this act just to be safe. Few minutes later I came inside her and when I pulled my self out had shock of my life when I saw my tool all covered in Blood. That nasty * was on MC! And she did not even bothered to tell me! Fortunately not a single drop of blood was touching my skin, and it was the condi that saved me. I washed myself in bathroom and ran straight hm abusing the girl and the MP.

Friends please stay away from these kind of MP's. I have learnt this the harder way!This is pathetic man. Now both kondwa and bibewadi mp are in my banlist.

MysticMind
03-29-14, 12:03
True even I get that feel the frequency of FR on her. Is real abnormal and looks like she is in a real hurry to make the most. Its juss you got to be lucky to be the first one that day to have things better laid out.I tend to agree with you guys, I think in the rat race to make more and more money, the quality of service has gone down. Hygiene / looks-wise she may still be a good bet. But probably will require more up-front negotiation around timing and quality before shelling out another 3k for a quickie. Despite it being a reality, hate to be standing in a queue for your slot. I know what you meant about she calling someone else who was lined up 'next' in the queue after being done with the act. You'd think an hour or so of break in-between won't hurt, but these guys get more and more professional as they spend more time in this field, I think, and result is BP-like evolution of their services.

On another topic. The English speaking fair educated working gal Rati did have good assets to offer for the job at Raj in Baner. Agree, bit on aggressive side, but was quite fun loving and straight forward. No inhibitions whatsoever. She did have obese lower body. Bit of turn off. She started off having a solo shower. And couldn't resist to join her towards the end, and then BBBJ, WoT, Mis landed me in the happy zone. In few minutes. She too had next session lined up at Radha, right after me. May be its a pattern all of WGs have these days. Its more like a full-time 9x5 job for 'them as opposed to sporadic, carefully planned spurts of action. One more thing, before joining me, she already had checked out my I'd w / the hotel staff. So using fake name probably doesn't mean anything with some of these sharp WGs.

Poonam, the slim dusky beauty from Dehu road. Not sure if anyone tried her. Was quite a delight except for the smoking smell from her mouth. Not sure if any of you guys have tried her. I doubt it. She did say she has limited but very fixed set of clients. And does her job to the fullest. Perfect GFE. No rush, no fuss, all natural stuff, and in bonus you get bunch of sex tips about how to improve your stamina, experience and what-nots. Despite the average looks and the smell, she really was a pleasant surprise for a price bit on higher end (4k). She did mention not to share the contact. So I am tied up on that front. But if it changes, would be more than happy to share.

I want to try next Yogitha. The HW from PS. Woud love to know how good she is. Yes I have RTFF'ed few posts about her. But not sure how 'plump' she is. If there are more decent HW contacts that any of you have enjoyed, especially the ones who aren't into rat-race business, my inbox is wide open awaiting the digits.

Cheers

Member #4440
03-29-14, 18:59
I've her no. Bt don't know who has given bt definately she will be independent. I've been in contact with her since last 3 month on what's app. She lives at Banglore and visit Pune. She dosent told me her occupation bt ready to meet me at flat / hotel. She stays here at Kondhawa when comes here. If any body knows let me know

Dil Beat
03-29-14, 19:12
Dear Ujwala,

Please clear your mailbox.

Thanks!

DB

I've her no. Bt don't know who has given bt definately she will be independent. I've been in contact with her since last 3 month on what's app. She lives at Banglore and visit Pune. She dosent told me her occupation bt ready to meet me at flat / hotel. She stays here at Kondhawa when comes here. If any body knows let me know

Skorps
03-29-14, 19:44
Hey,

Contacts can only be shared via PMs. Read the info posted at the top of the page (highlighted in yellow).

Cheers!

GeorgeHi George,

I have PM activated. Can you share the contact?

Maddy195
03-30-14, 04:25
Guys,

Kanchi is very nice Nepali girl in BP. Spent quality time of 1hour with her. Tried different positions, she is awesome rider. Gives lip kissing after convincing her. Go to disco building, she is on second floor right side when you go upstairs & share your experience with her.

Hello guys (Specially RjToons) ,

Please suggest any good BP girl who can provide pleasure in all kind with pointer. No mechanical service provider.

KamaDev14
03-30-14, 20:09
visited sos yesterday. paid 2k for signature massage. therapist was kinkin. she said she is still tuesday only. then she will go to mumbai and then bangkok. 2 k for hj + boob fondling. she was very nice.

RjToons
03-30-14, 20:42
Guys,

Kanchi is very nice Nepali girl in BP. Spent quality time of 1hour with her. Tried different positions, she is awesome rider. Gives lip kissing after convincing her. Go to disco building, she is on second floor right side when you go upstairs & share your experience with her.You are right pal. Kanchi is nice gal from disco bldg. On 4th flr RHS Kali is available. Kali is ready to come outside also (day or night). She give good GFE, little chubby but real good in bed. She will make you to feel her pussy when she makes forceful contraction & expansion of pussy when your tool is inside, it is the experience.

Gori. Bldg behind garbage can 2nd floor.

Shushmita. Bldg behind garbage can 2nd floor.

Kali. Disco bldg 4th floor RHS.

Swati. First bldg from Police station 1st floor

Then there are so many I have tried but, when I am not in mood to explore I prefer these.

My general observation is most of the Nepali gals gives real good service and bong gives poor service. Some south Indian are average. I do not go to gals wearing sarees as they don't remove clothes (just pull the saree upward and finish the job). Try Kanchi and Kali.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

RJ

JustForFun21
03-30-14, 22:54
I agree. In fact, all the mongers should avoid such places. Mongering is fun only if we play safe.

This is pathetic man. Now both kondwa and bibewadi mp are in my banlist.

SummerTime1985
03-31-14, 09:54
Hii.

Tried contacting indes. But due to Sunday none was available. So went to so called old MP near Burger joint.

4choices were shown. Chose one. Bengali. Name pooja. Petit. Fair. Cute. With small but firm boobs. Flawless skin.

Very nice GFE. Lots of kissing and cuddles. CBJ was pretty nice. Clean pussy. So went for DATY. Which I usually don't.

Started with WOT followed by doggy and ended up in missionary. No hurry or no nakra at all. After ending cleaned up and cuddled for 10mins before saying good bye.

Damage. Asked for 4k. Bargained to 3k.

Looks 7/10.

Hygiene 9/10.

Overall 7/10. As BBBJ was not on the menu.

Shamur
03-31-14, 13:45
Going Great Guns buddy. Nice FR man.

Cheers,

Happy Mongering.

Hey people,

I then moved to hold her tight and locked our lips, she's a good kisser, teases you up! Played with her nipples for a while...

CoolMonger
03-31-14, 14:10
Hi mongers,

Coming to Pune on 2nd of April. Request all of you to provide indy contacts in Pune. Ready to reciprocate for Mumbai indy contacts.

Travis555
03-31-14, 19:11
Friends, I was out of pocket for a couple of months. I am back now and have caught up with all the posts for the past couple of months. Looks like a couple of new favourite indis have emerged. Anywas when I left Smita was pretty active on this forum but I read a couple of posts where she offered sex without protection and then her name disappeared. Is she still active or is she infected hence no one in this forum uses her services anymore. Please tell me as I had good time with her in the past and would like to continue from where I left but want to be safe and get advice first.Can anone help here?

SmartVvarma
04-01-14, 08:10
Hi friends,

This FR is couple of weeks old. Was tired up with year end activity and couldn't get time to post this.

I had some free time and johny was demanding action. Was not in mood to try someone new. So called up tired and tested Neha. She answered my call in couple of rings and sounded to be pleased that I wanted to meet her again.

Fixed up to meet her at her usual place at 2. 30pm at the same place. Reached on time and went inside. I had asked her to wear a saree (my weakness) but when I saw her, she was in her usuals, shirt and jeans.

Washed and cleaned and proceeded with chit-chat. She is very good at BBJ. Something new (at least for me. LOL) this was side-by-side 69, which was very good. Was responding to licks and sucks. This went on for a long time. 10-15 mins, which was enjoyable. I said I am ready and she rolled on the condi using her mouth. Woow. That was feeling wonderful and she continued with BBJ for some more time. She starts with WOT and she has a particular way of doing it, which feels good.

Moved to customary position, miss, and finished off sucking her nipples. Only turn-off in the whole episode in no DFK. Rest all is good.

Score Card – I feel its not required as lots of members have mentioned it.

Damage: 3.5k with place for 1 session.

WIR: Already did her 2 times. Maybe.

SeriousSam
04-01-14, 08:42
Hey ujwala this is pic of arohi, haven't tried her planning to in a couple of days, we have reports of her here already, this pic is on locanto

SmartVvarma
04-01-14, 11:30
First, Thank You VJK for sharing this contact.

This contact was shared by ISG member VJK. Called her and gave reference. Talked for couple of mins and I said we can meet on Sunday. I called on Sunday, and she was kind of surprised to get my call as she thought I was one of those guys who call and don't meet later. Well, fixed up time to pick her up 12. 00pm

She got late by 30 mins and I had wait in the hot sun. I had almost given up when she called and said will reach in 10 mins. She came near the pick-up place and called. I saw her for the first time. Guys, at least from my limited experience, I thought I made a mistake. When I saw her, she was wearing a saree with lots of mirrors and bright colour. VJK had said that she is typical garwan type. But this was beyond that.

She came and sat in my car. And asked straight away, do you like what you see. Well, I was waiting for almost 45 mins in the hot sun and johny took over, I said yeah, lets see.

She took me to the now (in) famous Hotel R. She knows those guys, so no issue for registration. Paid for room.

Moved to room with her and closed door. Woow. She gave a long DFK and said welcome. She definitely knows how to please a guy. Proceeded with mild kissing and undressing. Nice racks and very suckable nipples. Some marks on tummy, may be due to see-sec. Clean shaven pussy. She is very good in BBJ. Asked her to take johny completely and she deep throated for some time. She suggested 69. First time I experienced rimming with finger and tongue. She was like fucking my butt hole with her tongue and massaging my marbles. One this good about her is that she will not stop unless you ask her to. 69 went on for almost 15-20 mins. I didn't DATY but was fingering her kissing her around her pussy.

Before putting on condi, I asked her to wash her mouth bc I wanted to DFK. She was ok with it and came back. Rolled on condi boy and started with WOT. Nice and slow movements. Moved to miss. Lots and lots of DFK. She will suck your tongue very nicely. Doesn't hesitate for anything.

Kept going for a while and kept sucking and pinching her nipples. Nice nipples she's got. Again lots of DFK. Kissing on my ear and she put her tongue inside my ear and sucked. This did it. Couldn't hold back any longer and shot in condi boy.

Cleaned and chit-chatted for some time. She said she new about her phone number being exchanged on the net and she doesn't answer many of the calls these days.

I had got her a chocolate and she offered me a piece. I just eat it. She got upset and said I gave you a piece so that we could share that. LOL. She gave me another piece and we shared it with deep DFK. She is crazy about kissing. Will keep on doing it forever, if time permits. &61514; &61514;

Parted our ways with a nice hug.

Score Card:

Looks: 4/10

Attitude: 8/10

Body: 6/10 – mature MILF. Some marks on tummy.

Service: 7/10 – willing to please.

DFK: 10/10

Rimming: 10/10 – being first for me, so don't have anything to compare.

Boobs: 7/10 – little saggy.

VFM: 8/10 – if you ignore her age.

Damage: 2k +.5 for room. No tip asked and no tip given.

WIR: No – she was too mature for my taste.

CoolMonger
04-01-14, 13:38
Thanks recd two contacts, unable to reach them. Please check your ID already forwarded indy contact of Thane.

Request Pune mongers to send me indy contacts travelling to Pune tomorrow. Shall provide Thane and Powai indy contacts in range of 4k have used this indys for 8k.

Hi mongers,

Coming to Pune on 2nd of April. Request all of you to provide indy contacts in Pune. Ready to reciprocate for Mumbai indy contacts.

Tester
04-01-14, 17:52
atSmartVvarma. What was her name? As rati is not mature. She is young. Pl clarify.

PassionMale32
04-01-14, 18:31
How to reach her?

Rohan Cool
04-01-14, 19:42
Sam don't! Would be a repentance!

Hey ujwala this is pic of arohi, haven't tried her planning to in a couple of days, we have reports of her here already, this pic is on locanto

Shaan286
04-01-14, 20:20
Well its there on loc but not sure this is the real pic of Arohi. I tried to call her but she didn't answered. Will try tomorrow.

Member #4440
04-02-14, 03:38
Arohi- I tried her bt her no. Gets not in use lets see.

Rati- I think she would be not Rati because she never goes below 4K. I also asked her about Sunday bt she not responded. I am trying to come down her below 4K bt not agreed still.

SmartVvarma
04-02-14, 07:28
atSmartVvarma. What was her name? As rati is not mature. She is young. Pl clarify.Tester. You are right. The Rati we know is young. This is Sharadda but she wants to be known as Rati. That's what she told me!

Play safe.

Guru22
04-02-14, 10:34
Can I have your SP contact number?

Dil Beat
04-02-14, 12:50

IndianCurries
04-02-14, 13:03
To all seniors around. This is pertaining to general mongering and to Pune in specific.

With elections round the corner; would it be that mongering will be difficult due to increased LE activity; or due to personnel busy in election duty, mongering will be much easier as more focus will be on other activities.

Or, it might be completely irrelevant.

Any past experiences?

Stay Safe. Happy mongering.

GrondMaster
04-02-14, 13:38
So I found this lady, Madhu, on locanto. She provides "massages" by coming to your place.

I contacted her some time back but there was some scheduling conflict. At the time she told me 3k for full service. But I didn't bother bargaining as it wasn't possible at that time anyway. Has anyone tried her?

PassionMale32
04-02-14, 15:59
Tester. You are right. The Rati we know is young. This is Sharadda but she wants to be known as Rati. Thats what she told me!

Play Safe.I'm new in mongering. SmartVvarma or Tester please share the contact details of Sharadda.

Also anyone for joint mongering session in Pune?

Kattar Puneri
04-03-14, 04:18
After several decades of mongering, the time has come to retire. Before bidding goodbye to all my mongering friends here on ISG, I wanted to write a quick note to let them all know how much I have enjoyed the interactions, and the several thousand private messages we have exchanged over the years. While I will continue to keep in touch with some of them when I am in their cities it will be by using the telephone, not these threads. There will be no more communications from me on ISG. Thank you all for sharing good times.

This is to wish you all safe and healthy mongering. Cheers, KP :)

Newbee Joy
04-03-14, 04:34
Hi all,

Anyone interested in joint visit to Panvel DBs? Start time and end time at Dange chowk. 5 pm to 10 pm.

PM me.

Cheers,

Joy

IndianCurries
04-03-14, 04:56
After several decades of mongering, the time has come to retire. Before bidding goodbye to all my mongering friends here on ISG, I wanted to write a quick note to let them all know how much I have enjoyed the interactions, and the several thousand private messages we have exchanged over the years. While I will continue to keep in touch with some of them when I am in their cities it will be by using the telephone, not these threads. There will be no more communications from me on ISG. Thank you all for sharing good times.

This is to wish you all safe and healthy mongering. Cheers, KP.Oh KP, tell me this is an April fool's day prank! ISG and certainly Pune forum can't afford to lose a veteran monger like you. I joined mongering scene recently and was looking forward to learn the tricks of trade from seniors like you.

If this is serious, wishing you lots of wishes for your future. I don't have your contact; so probably, my last interaction with you.

All the best and stay safe!

LivingForSex
04-03-14, 05:06
Recently came across an Add with the number ending with 334.

The advertiser has posted it under a girls name Mansi on Locanto.

However this suspects me the number of SP Rajesh, who use to operate in PS area.

Can anybody please confirm the same.

Tried calling this number but was no answer from the other side.

Cheers!

Member #4440
04-03-14, 08:16
Bro. Why are you leaving this forum? Any specific reason? If its wise to share then pl.

If little beat scared after your post. How long such forum will remain safe from social LE. Are we helping such said crime by passing info.

GeorgeBush1
04-03-14, 08:29
bidding goodbye. Cheers, KP :)Hey bro,

We will truly miss your expertise and kind advice.

Your posts have been a stepping stone to most of us mongers here, you're a true legend.

Thank you for all the wonderful enthusiasm and fab posts.

Wishing you all the very best for your future.

Cheers!

George

JerseyShoreSun
04-03-14, 09:36
You have been one of the most helpful guys on this board and your interactions will definitely be missed! Best of luck with your future endeavors mate!

Cheers.

JSS.

This is to wish you all safe and healthy mongering. Cheers, KP.

NooBNo1
04-03-14, 14:46

This is to wish you all safe and healthy mongering. Cheers, KP.KP,

Thanks for all the post and help you've provided to us. I haven't interacted with you personally nor does it seems like we will be able to do so, now that you've decided to hang your boots! But having read through so many FRs on this forum, I definitely feel thankful to all the senior member. And you, being a veteran, definitely deserve a big big thanks! Farewell brother and best wishes for future!

FreakyStunt
04-03-14, 17:29
Folks, I am new to this forum, after going through this forum for a week got myself registered. I am 28 and unmarried, but now the shaitan in me have started waking up. Have never had sex nor been close to any girl. But I want to try it now.

But my conscious say not to indulge into this, and my heart says try it once. Can you guys help me gather some some courage to try this for the first time. If you guys can share your first experiences and if you guys feel any guilt after doing this would be great!

On The Wings
04-03-14, 20:16
After several decades of mongering, the time has come to retire. I have enjoyed the interactions, and the several thousand private messages we have exchanged over the years.Thank you all for sharing good times.This is to wish you all safe and healthy mongering. Cheers, KP :)Dear Pal!

Some leave with regrets. Others leave with complaints. Many just vanish into thin air with no trace. And only few leave with honour. For all those healthy contributions & interactions. Wish you good luck. Keep going. Cheers. Good to great (courtesy Jim Collins).

Papilonian
04-04-14, 04:59
Hello guys,

Thanks to Tokyo for the contact of Kothrud Lady.

When I called her, she asked for a reference.

I gave some name. And she was pissed.

Again called her from another number.

And this time gave the reference of Locanto.

And she was immediately ready for discussion about the place.

Haven't got time yet to try.

But she is the same lady at locanto with a Ad Decent HW for Fun 29.

Give her the reference of Locanto, and you should be through.

Happy to help.

AidGuide
04-04-14, 05:55
Folks I am new to this forum, after going through this forum for a week got myself registered. I am 28 and unmarried, but now the shaitan in me have started waking up. Have never had sex nor been close to any girl. But I want to try it now.

But my conscious say not to indulge into this, and my heart says try it once. Can you guys help me gather some some courage to try this for the first time. If you guys can share your first experiences and if you guys feel any guilt after doing this would be great!FreakyStunt (FS) ,

Ha ha,

Yes it needs courage for the first time. Same happened with me too. True-Conscious doesn't allow,

'heart' though being broken still wants to be loyal to someone who's gone now. Right?

I felt guilt of 'disloyalty' to my love mate though the relation did not convert and a broken heart was feeling hard to gather this courage.

Never the less,

Think like this:-

You are not going to do this first time with a typical prostitute. Do not carry that 'TABU' in your mind as, You will be doing this with a normal (aam) girl & instead of spending on her in shopping, outings etc, you are spending this way. Its the same money outflow but in a different way. Yes this would not be as passionate, but it would be nice. Be prepared before doing it, I mean have good libido (no masturbation for few days before.). If you go with a good libido, you will definitely have good experience.

And as you will RTFF, you will find many first time experiences (mine too!)

PM me if you need more info, HTH!

AidGuide

Shamur
04-04-14, 06:28
Hie KP,

Well we have not interacted personally, but I have gone through your contribution to the forum and it indeed is very useful. Mongering is an art and you have lived it very well. All the best for your future adventures. Happy and Safe Mongering.

Regards,

Shamur

Papilonian
04-04-14, 08:55
Hello guys,

Just came across a new Indie.

A college Chick.

If interested PM me. Will revert with the number.

Haven't tried her yet.

But heard about her and her adventurous skills.

Member #4440
04-04-14, 10:04
All these are not responding saying wrong no and what do you want. Let me know the ref. As I'm with my friend will looking some action tomorrow so how to fix them.

I would appreciate whom give a ref. For me to them by sharing independent contacts I have other than these.

DusNumberi
04-04-14, 10:14
Folks I am new to this forum, after going through this forum for a week got myself registered. I am 28 and unmarried, but now the shaitan in me have started waking up. Have never had sex nor been close to any girl. But I want to try it now.

But my conscious say not to indulge into this, and my heart says try it once. Can you guys help me gather some some courage to try this for the first time. If you guys can share your first experiences and if you guys feel any guilt after doing this would be great!When I was 24 years, my colleage took me to BP (welcome). I was scared seeing so many girls in one room. They started asking who you want. One of the girls took my ballpen from my pocket. My friend asked her to return it. My friend asked me to select someone. I just kept mum. Then he selected nice girl. I asked him to go with her first. Then I went with her in the cubicle. She asked me to remove my trouser. Still I just pulled it down half. But when I tried to insert my jhony it was just not possible. So removed trousers completely and fucked her.

AkkMumbaiYa
04-04-14, 10:42
After a short time break back in India and was in Pune last week. My favorite places are MP at DP road and Hotel V. Had very short time so Went to Hotel V. Paid at counter shown me 5 girls I selected one from them. Look wise the girls were ok and Young but the cost which I paid was huge but no option I had very short time and jhonny was out of control. Service wise really it was very down reluctant to kiss, reluctant to position change. I was very disappointed by service to the cost I paid, loss of 7000 including room.

Why we monger and pay high is for service otherwise you will get holes at BP also. Highly disappointed during this visit.

I am visiting Pune next month also. Please share some good contacts if anybody has.

Member #4440
04-04-14, 11:41
Decided to meet her tomorrow let me know more about her.

MastGuy
04-04-14, 15:19
Looks like she is Soumya. Goes with SP for 8K / session. Am I correct?

Hello guys,

A college Chick.

Haven't tried her yet.

Mumbai Guy
04-04-14, 17:49
Hi KP.

Read about your retirement from mongering. I can understand your decision to retire as I myself am mongering for past 20+ years and am semi-retired. There comes a stage in a monger's life when you feel that you have been there and done all there is to be done. A stage comes when the thrill of mongering, scoring with new babes is just not there. I have read most of your posts and can say that you will always be remembered for your contributions to this forum. Have a great retired life.

I must say your retirement has made me think about the same myself seriously. May follow you soon.

Cheers.

MG.

Skorps
04-04-14, 18:09
Hello guys,

A college Chick.

Haven't tried her yet.

But heard about her and her adventurous skills.How much is the damage? And Anyone tried her?

Rajarao
04-04-14, 20:10
Thank you for your valuable posts in the forum.

We miss you a lot.

Raj

Shaan286
04-04-14, 21:18
Guys,

Anyone has tried her out? Quitting 20k for full night. Does she really worth that?

Natgem
04-05-14, 00:25
Did any body tried number ending with 669. Is it a SP or indi?

LoverboyJerico
04-05-14, 05:19
She is soumya, claims to be studying in symbi. Speaks good english. Very fluent. I haven't tried her but I know she does not provide blow job. Charges around 10. 12 k. Has a place of her own.

Hello guys,

A college Chick.

Haven't tried her yet.

Tut Li
04-05-14, 07:25
She is soumya, claims to be studying in symbi. Speaks good english. Very fluent. I haven't tried her but I know she does not provide blow job. Charges around 10. 12 k. Has a place of her own.Hey buddy,

10-12 for night or ST? She told me 8k for ST. But reviews like no BJ, no DFK kept her on hold. Anyone has tried her recently? Any update on damage and services?

Thanks in advance

SeriousSam
04-05-14, 08:10
She is soumya, claims to be studying in symbi. Speaks good english. Very fluent. I haven't tried her but I know she does not provide blow job. Charges around 10. 12 k. Has a place of her own.I think this soumya is some sp, because I sent a mail I got from loc and the reply was instant, that is work of a sp and not a inde

SmartVvarma
04-05-14, 09:19
I think this soumya is some sp, because I sent a mail I got from loc and the reply was instant, that is work of a sp and not a indeShe is handled by an SP and she's not an inde. The SP is the same where Payal was available earlier.

Play safe.

Thrusting Rod
04-05-14, 16:49

This is to wish you all safe and healthy mongering. Cheers, KP.You may choose to want to retire. But a person who has tasted blood, a hunter. Will never cease to be a hunter. Adios buddy, but remember me when you strike gold again. All the very best.

TR

PassionMale32
04-05-14, 17:39
I have seen very low and sometimes good quality girls and woman standing on roadside opp Mangala talkies. They come normally post 8pm and then after 11pm they are gone.

One had taken CBJ for Rs. 600 and it including all action like touching, playing with her boobs, pussy while she gave me CBJ in car. She was Nepali and claimed she was famous.

Today while passing came across a fair girl who had her upper boobs popping out. She was good looking. I spoke to her and her charges were Rs. 500 for 1 hr and Rs. 300 for room nearby. I thought of going ahead but then her gutka chewing put me off as I doubt her everything will including only open her pants and fuck. Nothing GFE. Anybody tried similar gal in same area pl share for benefits of all.

P. S anyone for joint mongering session in Pune or even visit to BP. I have never tried BP as I don't know any perfect source who will give proper service. I'm open for fun. Similar joint mongering is already happening in Mumbai which I have read on other site.

PassionMale32
04-05-14, 17:48
U should try Nilkashi a college girl and then Aarohi she is a real Marathi girl from good family. Pl. Avoid Kothrud lady, Neha and Rita they are now professional aprroach Keeping.I agree with Ujwala as far as Kothrud lady.

I had spoken to Kothrud lady. Got her number from locanto. Even I got feeling she is very arrogant and not interested in service. Still I went ahead and booked her time. And when time came for meet she wasn't answering the call. I tried her number few times and that also after gap of time. End I gave up.

Have drop you a personal mail please reply.

Okla123
04-05-14, 18:00
booked for a swedish massage costing 1.8k for 1 hour.

the lady was from thailand and was very shy.

gave a good massage for around 30 minutes. during the massage she was continuously touching my inner thighs.

taking the clue i asked her for hj and book press. started from 1.5k and negotiated till 1k.

she completed the rest of the massage with me enjoying with her soft boobs.

she gave a superb hj after the massage.

i asked for full service but she was giggling and muttering something. i got a feeling that after few visits she may be ready to come out.

ambience. not very good. average compared to the cost. seen better spas.

lady- around 30, fair having small boobs.

extras. hj and boobs press.

damage. 1.8 + 1k

wir- yes but will try some other therapists.

Okla123
04-05-14, 18:07
Got the contact of a college student from Deccan named Sakshi.

Deal was confimed for 5K for 1 hour.

Went to meet the girl near Deccan.

Girl was fair but on the heavy side which is a turn off for me. She looks like a typical nerdie girl with very good English skills.

Did not continue and went home.

Can share her AFF ID.

Not in a position to share her number as I did not take her service and do not want to create problems for her.

Shaan286
04-05-14, 19:54
I called Nilakshi and she said she was available only till March. I request her if she could really manage but she refused.

U should try Nilkashi a college girl and then Aarohi she is a real Marathi girl from good family. Pl. Avoid Kothrud lady, Neha and Rita they are now professional aprroach Keeping.

On The Wings
04-05-14, 20:55
Guys,

Anyone has tried her out? Quitting 20k for full night. Does she really worth that?Can see her with my eyes fully opened. Not worth for 20k nite. Why doubt?

HardKore
04-06-14, 00:39
Hi Ujwala,

Please check your PM.

Bhuppi1111
04-06-14, 03:19
I need Aarohi's contact and ref for her in Pune.

Can anybody PM me?

Member #4440
04-06-14, 04:12
Girls are there from 8 pm to 11 pm is a regular practice as per my knowledge from 2003. U also found anunties in a day time also. Standing along footpath of corporation parking building. THERE is a one lady who sells ayurvedic medicine knows or familier with these ladies. The girls who shows boobs and stand along footpath of corporation building actually are the shemales. Don't go towards them they will loot you. I used a trick to find genuine is to ask them to come to our place. Fi they are genuine will come with you othwersie ask to come their place like lodge Sukhsagar where they already have setting to loot you.

PassionMale32
04-06-14, 06:23
Girls are there from 8 pm to 11 pm is a regular practice as per my knowledge from 2003. U also found anunties in a day time also. Standing along footpath of corporation parking building. THERE is a one lady who sells ayurvedic medicine knows or familier with these ladies. The girls who shows boobs and stand along footpath of corporation building actually are the shemales. Don't go towards them they will loot you. I used a trick to find genuine is to ask them to come to our place. Fi they are genuine will come with you othwersie ask to come their place like lodge Sukhsagar where they already have setting to loot you.Ujwala,

Thanks bro. Yesterday my johnny was pushing me to go for it but somehow brain took over. Hence I asked senior like you. Also thanks so much for your PM.

PassionMale32
04-06-14, 06:26
Hey,

Please share Shraddha / Rati number. Have PM you.

Member #4440
04-06-14, 07:50
Due to arogant behavior of K lady, Neha and Rati I moved to Thane yesterday. DONE a wild sex with a Punjabi HW at 2. 5K three shot. Read my FR on Mumbai / Bombay forum.

Now getting LOts of PM for her contacts and definately she will rise her rate. All will running behind one babe pose to rise rate. This happened here why you are not exploring new stuff and always wanted readymade. This happened with K. Lady, Neha, Rati now they becames arogant with customer. We have to show them their reality and market competition. If you have more money spend them on other things not here.

Tut Li
04-06-14, 08:02
Due to arogant behavior of K lady, Neha and Rati I moved to Thane yesterday. DONE a wild sex with a Punjabi HW at 2. 5K three shot. Read my FR on Mumbai / Bombay forum.

Now getting LOts of PM for her contacts and definately she will rise her rate. All will running behind one babe pose to rise rate. This happened here why you are not exploring new stuff and always wanted readymade. This happened with K. Lady, Neha, Rati now they becames arogant with customer. We have to show them their reality and market competition. If you have more money spend them on other things not here.It's better if you share her number with 2-3 people every week or fornight. Or be prepared to pay 4-5 k in future.

Good luck.

AmarForFun
04-06-14, 08:36
Circulating same gals would be ended up in price hiking. So be carefull about this. It should be controlled and start searching for new indi's rather than trying the same gals every time.

Regards,

AFF

Now getting LOts of PM for her contacts and definately she will rise her rate. All will running behind one babe pose to rise rate. This happened here why you are not exploring new stuff and always wanted readymade. This happened with K. Lady, Neha, Rati now they becames arogant with customer. We have to show them their reality and market competition. If you have more money spend them on other things not here.

Caliber777
04-06-14, 08:55
Hi,

I'm new to this site recently joined. I wonder if MPatdecc in Pune is shut? Seniors please guide, there are other new openings at fcrd however the quality of babes is very, very poor.

Frank Martin
04-06-14, 09:22
Hi friends,

Now I am completely moving from Hyd to Pune. Staying in 4 Pnt at Vmnnagar. I am going to stay here for 20 days. Is it safe getting girls in here? Anyone tried before? I have enjoyed girls in abroad in 5* hotels. No one say anything. Not sure of India.

Suggestions please

Caliber777
04-06-14, 09:24
Girls are there from 8 pm to 11 pm is a regular practice as per my knowledge from 2003. U also found anunties in a day time also. Standing along footpath of corporation parking building. THERE is a one lady who sells ayurvedic medicine knows or familier with these ladies. The girls who shows boobs and stand along footpath of corporation building actually are the shemales. Don't go towards them they will loot you. I used a trick to find genuine is to ask them to come to our place. Fi they are genuine will come with you othwersie ask to come their place like lodge Sukhsagar where they already have setting to loot you.These are babes from BP who stand in the night and when LE rounds they vanish after 12nite.

Man In India
04-06-14, 11:38
You are right Ujwala.

There used to be ladies opposite Engg College hostel who have disappeared long ago.

Your tip on finding if the person is an eunuch is good.

Girls are there from 8 pm to 11 pm is a regular practice as per my knowledge from 2003. U also found anunties in a day time also. Standing along footpath of corporation parking building. THERE is a one lady who sells ayurvedic medicine knows or familier with these ladies. The girls who shows boobs and stand along footpath of corporation building actually are the shemales. Don't go towards them they will loot you. I used a trick to find genuine is to ask them to come to our place. Fi they are genuine will come with you othwersie ask to come their place like lodge Sukhsagar where they already have setting to loot you.

SummerTime1985
04-06-14, 20:23
I called Nilakshi and she said she was available only till March. I request her if she could really manage but she refused.Even I called her up. She refused me as well even though I've had here before.

KamaDev14
04-06-14, 22:45
yesterday visited era. ahead west in. paid rs 1200 at counter. therapist was okayish. average massage. rooms pathetic. not clean. i asked her about hj. she said they don't provide. she said she will assist for bath for rs. 300. i gave 500. during bath. she touched my johney 3 to 4 times. i touched her balls. but she didn't complete hj. felt really angry. masturbated yourself. don't visit this spa. i wish i would have stayed with tried and tested kp spa. total damage 1200 + 500.

KamaDev14
04-06-14, 22:48
Read in today's newspaper. Raid at MP on Salunke Vihar road. MP was on 1st floor in building. I was thinking that during these election days MPs will be safe.

Tut Li
04-07-14, 02:53
Hi friends,

Now I am completely moving from Hyd to Pune. Staying in 4 Pnt at Vmnnagar. I am going to stay here for 20 days. Is it safe getting girls in here? Anyone tried before? I have enjoyed girls in abroad in 5* hotels. No one say anything. Not sure of India.

Suggestions pleaseIf a girl has valid ID, absolutely no problem even at 3 or 4 star hotels. Some hotels do not consider PAN card and ask for ID with address proof.

Member #4440
04-07-14, 03:57
I've some new contacts and tried them. Received request of contacts of Aarohi, Nilkashi but already circulated to others. So would like to share these new babae not seen yet on this forum.

AndySutton123
04-07-14, 04:01
I'm extending topic now, as alopathic tab. Have side effects and lethal with alcohol. So wanted to try some ayurvedic. Some mem. Have posted their exp. Bt not specific about brand name. Expecting FR should be specific and clear.

Let me know which ayurvedic brand s are good for long lasting sex for both male and female. Fi they have any side effects and how they perform along with alcohol.How is confido by himalaya herbal for premature ejaculation? Anyone tried?

BobPatel
04-07-14, 07:35
Got the contact of a working girl indie called Swapna. Anyone tried her? Any reviews would really help and also if someone got a pic of her. I really want to try her this weekend.

SeriousSam
04-07-14, 08:01
I've some new contacts and tried them. Received request of contacts of Aarohi, Nilkashi but already circulated to others. So would like to share these new babae not seen yet on this forum.I agree to your views about neha rati and k lady, when I met neha even I didn't like her attitude but then the service was ok and 3k price I couldn't expect much, but your right we are responsible for the hike and attitude, share your newbies if you wish

Matrix2820
04-07-14, 13:40
hello,

was out of india for a couple of years and i am just back a month ago. wanted reccos on mps with extras in wakad, aundh area. just looking for bj, hj type of service only at this point with a decent therapist. any idea if the famous z spa. 4f spa in aundh give extras?

have been reading some of the experiences of senior members here for the last couple of days and its really nice to see the help being provided across the forum.

i also plan to take a membership shortly to interact in pm mode with the helping folks.

thanks in advance

CoolPrince
04-08-14, 07:46
Does this lady's number end with 576. By the way does she give company for drinks and was she too strict on the time for session.

Hi all,

This is my first report of my latest encounter. Thanks a lot to Mast Guy. Hope the contacts I shared have been good for you.

So got the contact of lady in Kothrud from Mast Guy and Loc as well. Called her last Sunday in morning. She said she is available in afternoon. She quoted 5k and then negotiated to 4. 5k. Called her in afternoon and she routed me to her society near Shivaji statue. The society was quite big but still there no chance of entering in unnoticed. That was because I was on my phone near the gate and asking her about her wing name and flat no. An old guy at the entrance asked me in local language who to meet, where, etc. Etc. But I just gave him abrupt answers and skipped him. She was at the door and asked me to come inside quickly before anyone see me. She was fair, blonde colored hair about 5'3", very simple but slight heavy makeup, aged somewhere around 35+.

I was a bit nervous and scared when she asked to come quickly and do not talk to anyone in the society while going as well. This is definitely risky as someone might complain we are gone for a toss. Fortunately nothing like that happened.

Her block was quite small and after looking at her and the condition of the block it was sure she is doing this only for money. We had a some chit chat in her living room for some time. She asked me twice whether I want to stay back or leave which I was not sure why. (I guess looking at my scared face. LOL.)

She said her kid is staying in hostel and husband is out of station...

IndianCurries
04-08-14, 08:03
FreakyStunt (FS) ,

Be prepared before doing it, I mean have good libido (no masturbation for few days before.). If you go with a good libido, you will definitely have good experience.

-enjoy.

AidGuideAnother school of thought: Do masturbate a day prior, so you can stay in action for a longer duration and don't just get off as urge is too high! Libido is all in the brain and not in between your legs!

Mdusa123
04-08-14, 10:53
Hi guys,

I have been bit away into my own hectic world lately, but just RTFF'd the forum and seems like you folks have been keeping it alive pretty well.

I continue to be old faithful for Neha the HW from Sangvi area. She is amazing, can't complaint at all, honestly, but the routine is starting to get bit old and am looking for some change again.

I came to know that there is another location that has got and may be that will add tinch of spice to my visits. At her Bremen Chowk location, things seem to always go in the same pattern. She starts with thorough dick wash, which is good. Because she wouldn't want any dirty cocks in her mouth. And then the BBBJ, WOT are her usuals, of course, after multiple visits, I have to admit that she is really witty, always smiling and cooperative. If you have bit of smelly dick, she even powders up the area nicely so that its all smelling and tasting nice. From the experiences so far that I have, I think I am happy with quality of BBBJ and very agile WOT session that she gives...Hi MysticMind,

I have been away from ISG for couple of year but just activated my subscription again. Can you please help me with the contact from PS / Aund / Sangavi area? I will make sure to reciprocate soon.

Thanks in advance

Skorps
04-08-14, 15:21
Hi,

Can you please share digits of Neha Rati or Nilakshi. In return you can expect digits of hot how in Pune.Hi,

You need to activate PM to send / receive messages. Seems like yours is not yet activated.

PuneMasti
04-08-14, 15:52
A month ago, I called MP in Koregaon park. On phone, lady was not willing to discuss much about service. But I insisted on and she told me to have a good service in 2000 + 700 counter charge. I went there by 10 in the morning and guess I was their first customer. There were only 2. 1 girl and 1 aunty. Selected girl and was guided to a separate room. Once in the room, chick started to showing nakhra and asked 5000 for ST. Negotiated and tried to bring her at 3000 but finally agreed for 4000.

Face and boobs so-so, but she was having clean and beautiful pussy. Went down and licked for 15 min. After that act was quite mechanical. Finished in next 15 min and was done for the day.

Look 5/10

Boobs 6/10

Pussy 8/10

WIR. No, except when my tongue will want to test a tasty pussy.

KingKhan5107
04-08-14, 18:55
How much is the damage? And Anyone tried her?Hi guys,

I am new in Pune and request you to PM me phone number of Independent SPs in Pune, will be in Pune till Friday this week.

King Khan

KingKhan5107
04-08-14, 19:25
Hi guys,

I am new in Pune and after mongering in various parts of country really happy to find a dedicated guide and forum. Request you to PM me some independent SPs in around Pune who can come with me to my hotel.

Thnks in advance,

King Khan

TokyoPanda
04-08-14, 19:45
Read in today's newspaper. Raid at MP on Salunke Vihar road. MP was on 1st floor in building. I was thinking that during these election days MPs will be safe.Can somone explain what generally happns to customers in such MPs who are caught red handed pants down? Do they get arrested?

AngelHunk
04-09-14, 09:50
If anybody has number of Malini from Aundh. Ending with 878 please share.

IndianCurries
04-09-14, 09:52
Can somone explain what generally happns to customers in such MPs who are caught red handed pants down? Do they get arrested?I don't think so as there is no law (as per my knowledge) to arrest a person doing consensual sex with an adult. Having said that, they might take you for questioning and try to threaten you with consequences, so you succumb and pay them 'under the table' (pun intended).

Dil Beat
04-09-14, 12:13
After my wonderful exp with Neha last month, was keen on meeting her. Got a call from her last week asking for meeting and met her in first week of Apr in pre-decided place. A lot has been talked about her, so won't get into much detailing, however will highlight few things.

She was very gentle and was not in hurry at all. For 1 short I spent more than an hour, which was a great.

This time, she extended her efforts and time on foreplay. Proactively, gave me tongue and tit massage all over body, also sucked me and BBBJ in many different positions. While doing this, this time she moved towards my back-hole as well with tongue, but didn't do anything there. She heavenly enjoyed DATY and came twice with little screeming and moaning. DFK was on-going whenever possible.

After about 45 mins, she put the cover, but found it difficult to penetrate (donno why) , but she applied some gel for easy and smooth entry. Started with WOT, changed to RCG then offered me to do standing from front, standing from rear (Not ANAL) , me lifting and doing her in standing position, Doggy, Flat doggy, Spoon, Lotus and few more. WOW! What an experience.

While leaving, saw a couch in living room and have decided to do it on / in Couch as an experiment. Let's see. Hope it goes well.

She really gives so naughty looks and make so slutty sounds while doing. Hmmm!

Departed after long DFK. Decided to meet her in next month first week!

Stats:

Face: 9/10

Tits: 9/10 (Small but firm. I like it to be that way)

Hygiene: 10/10 (Very clean, clean shaven at bottom, Smelling Fresh)

Attitude: 10/10 (Did everything possible to please and was open). Few of the members have different opinion about her, but she is genuine and inclined to provide good service.

Spent: 3.5K + Bourneville.

Tut Li
04-09-14, 13:03
Hello guys,

A college Chick.

Haven't tried her yet.

But heard about her and her adventurous skills.Hey Bob,

This is Saumya's pic. Asking 8k for a pop. Bot no DFK, no BBBJ. Has her own flat. Not tried yet. Maybe other forum can help if availed her service.

Good luck buddy.

Member #4440
04-09-14, 13:35
I have been receiving daily 5-6 Pm for contacts of independent. SHARED with many mongers also and now feeling that was a mistake. Today got a call from Aarohi she claiming received many messages by ref. Of my name and now she also telling me she is not Aarohi. Its true that her name is diff. After checking her no. On true caller. Bt how desprate your and running for readymade stuff. Henceforth I will not share mine contacts with any unknown person.

Member #4440
04-09-14, 13:52
When I was asking ref. For Neha to other mongers no one has provided and now everybody is giving my ref. To Aarohi. Its hurt me I will not deal with one way relationship.

HardKore
04-09-14, 14:25
I have been receiving daily 5-6 Pm for contacts of independent. SHARED with many mongers also and now feeling that was a mistake. Today got a call from Aarohi she claiming received many messages by ref. Of my name and now she also telling me she is not Aarohi. Its true that her name is diff. After checking her no. On true caller. Bt how desprate your and running for readymade stuff. Henceforth I will not share mine contacts with any unknown person.Bro,

But this decision of yours will surely affect to monger like us who are at beginner level. Being senior member, you are the source for all new mongers.

MysticMind
04-09-14, 14:27
When I was asking ref. For Neha to other mongers no one has provided and now everybody is giving my ref. To Aarohi. Its hurt me I will not deal with one way relationship.I hear you. I think we need to stop this practice of giving references. You share the digits and then you're on your own. And for ladies in this business, it is 'business', of course giving a reference adds bit of security (to them). But really if you had guts and manners to convince the lady without giving out reference, it should not be too hard deal to crack, ehh? They're in it for money. In some of the cases I have even noticed that giving any fictitious reference works as good as a genuine reference. Many of these babes don't even care. Try it next time you call someone for a 'date'!

Newbee Joy
04-09-14, 14:44
Lets forget the fact that you don't even have PM and you probably don't even know how to activate it.

Do you expect others to share their contacts with you, you have no track record, no FRs and still showing carrots about expecting hot aunty's number?

Grow up man!

Cheers,

Joy

Can you please exchange number of Swapna. In return you can expect digits of hot anty in Pune.

YogiBane
04-09-14, 14:58
I agree with Ujwala. After taking reference mongers are not doing FR and even giving feed back.

Some of them call and pester the indes and do not.

Show up after fixing meeting with indes.

One inde told me that one guy who I referd.

Simply ran away after asking her to book the room.

And she had to pay for it. She has the guys number.

But she feels that the guy had no balls.

There should be minimum courtesy to other humans.

When I was asking ref. For Neha to other mongers no one has provided and now everybody is giving my ref. To Aarohi. Its hurt me I will not deal with one way relationship.

HotMale1984
04-09-14, 18:10
After my experience with Juhu girl. Tried fixing another round. But she had to go to her hometown for some work. So met her and dropped her to Airport. While seeing her off, she shared a number of her friend who stays in Powai. She called and fixed the time. Driven down to her place in the afternoon. After initial pleasantries we started with our real activity. She was not as great as Juhu girl but still good. Her body is typical North Indian types. Reminded me of parineeti. Good busty, slim, fair. Height 5'4. A bit taller than me. Had three sessions with her. First in missy. Came out in 2 min. She pulled my leg like anything for such a short notice.

Then it was doggy. What an ass. Took longer this time. No anal but the view was very toxing. After this we both were exhausted took a nap for 1 hour. And we were all set. Last one started missy again. Then she came on top of me. Finally we came together. It was so erotic. We were totally down but satisfied.

She was real beauty. Good host. We had beer and some home cooked pasta. Almost 5 hours went like few min. Truely memorable. Juhu girl called to check and she was happy to know that I liked her friend. She is back on Thursday. And we are planning threesome. Can anybody suggest a good place preferably an independant house in Pune. Can't use mine for obvious reasons.

BTW the damages were only 9k. Paid her 10k.

Please suggest a good place in Pune or nearby.

PuneriDude
04-09-14, 18:19
Yesterday, I visited BP first time. I was totally afraid but somehow gather courage to enter in a narrow lane which is opp to city post and time was 7. 30 PM. Actually I am bit curious about White house bldg but could not make it. I chose a dusky girl with firm boobs called Aasma. Done a deal for 200 bugs and at the same time I told her not to ask for more money once I get in the room.

She pleasantly replied 'No'. Then I decided to go ahead for action but what the fXXX, she started insisting, shouting to pay 200 Rs as room charges. I was quite annoyed but told her politely that I don't have much money as only 200 rs were in my pocket. She asked me for showing wallet. I was damn idiot and gave my wallet to her and all drama started. She took out 200 rs and now demanding for more 200 rs else she was not going to return my wallet. I said, WTF. Meanwhile we started an action.

I was interested in BJ, HJ and not in full service. So enjoyed her service. She was in bit seductive mode. Took covered BJ, HJ and I was done. It was not good but average type because of her lots of nakharas.

Finally, I was really frightened as she was not returning my wallet and started to pick credit card, debit cards. That was completely a bullshit thing. But I pretended that I am full of confidence and just continuously asking her to return my wallet. After 10 min she gave it to me and what a relief. Then decided not to come to this lane.

Personally, I think if you are a new guy then surely BP gals will cheat you and will put you in trouble. So be confident and polite at same time.

Total damage was 400 Rs. Which I think pretty less as compared to MP because I tried numerous MP where total damage is at-least 1K for HJ.

Seniors, could you please provide some guidelines about Dos & Don't for action in BP.

How is disco / White house building? Do gal available there also put people in trouble?

FreakyStunt
04-09-14, 19:13
I agree with ujwala. After taking reference mongers are not doing FR and even giving feed back.

Some of them call and pester the indes and do not.

Show up after fixing meeting with indes.

One inde told me that one guy who I referd.

Simply ran away after asking her to book the room.

And she had to pay for it. She has the guys number.

But she feels that the guy had no balls.

There should be minimum courtesy to other humans.Totally agree on this, folks please realise that its about bread and butter for them. Kindly refrain from backing off your commitment which will put the indes in soup.

FreakyStunt
04-09-14, 19:27
Another school of thought: Do masturbate a day prior, so you can stay in action for a longer duration and don't just get off as urge is too high! Libido is all in the brain and not in between your legs!Thanks for your suggestions folks. Will be activating my PM by subscribing most probably by this weekend. Once activated I would need help from senior members to share digits for a HW who is on the healthier side. I am heavy built and six feet tall so I wud not want to reach to girls who might get scared looking at me. So I would prefer an healthy housewife with loads of meat!

Khalnayak
04-09-14, 20:00
Hey friends,

I do not write much FR because I didn't get much time to write, this office work. But this time I have to write as it is my first encounter with LE.

I had dry two weeks in this month so decided to get a girl. Called Katraj SP. Asked for a girl he told me to come near bharti. Show me some girls in car. I like one which I take for 5k for two shot. That sp oprate in hotel of his own. Give me one room. And here we are started.

I started having fun. Girl was fine but downbit is no DFK or DATY.

She started giving me BBBJ. I asked her you don't hesitate giving BBBJ and then why no to DFK. Which I really dnt understad mostly about these girl. Anyway. I was in middle of action. And there is knock on door. That sp aka hotel owner is outside. Who was banging the door told us to dress up fast LE is outside. It just take the shit out of me. Girl dressed up quickly. Don't know where that SP take her. But surely he had hided her somewhere. He told me remain calm. I really scared that time. But I was sure of onething nw that LE can not do anything to me now. Because girl was not with me. And I say I just hire the room. I hide the condi in pocket. And just closed the door turned on tv. The mahadev serial is going on. I turned on volume high. And just waiting there. And they came. There are two men constable one man in civil dress and one lady constable. Asked me are you alone here. I said yes. They jusy see that I was watching tv. One of them enter in room. Asked me turn on all lights. Quickly scaned the room. Thank god I hided the condi. Then chked the toilet. And without speaking leaved room. As soon as they go I closed the door. From the window I can watch the police van outside. Nearly 25 min it was there. I dnt dare to move out my room. As soon as they gone. SP came. Again bring back the girl. And told me not to worry. Like it going to happen. And now again girl undressed. Went into action but jhonny is not in mood how can it! Done only one shot in missy. I am really not interested but I had paid for her. I just want to go away from that place. Completed the session got dressed up. Got out of the hotel. That SP was there. He asked how was the girl and come next time and blah blah. Really after this kind exp how can someone ask to come back again. I just thought god save me this time. Really going to avoid the Katraj. Now only going to take girl on flat. Hotel are become too risky these days.

By the way here are the review.

Girl. 7/10

Enjoy in sex. Minus 10

But LE exp 10/10 (as it was first time)

No I really don't want it to happen again.

Samee3012
04-09-14, 20:23
I found contact of Nisha independent on locanto number ending with 403. If anybody try her please tell me about her service is good or bad? She says 6000 for one shot, she email me her pics. She looks like hw. Please guide me.

Tut Li
04-10-14, 03:15
I found contact of Nisha independent on locanto number ending with 403. If anybody try her please tell me about her service is good or bad? She says 6000 for one shot, she email me her pics. She looks like hw. Please guide me.She is too bulky. Fixed her long back at 10k-2 pops-3 hours. But returned just after seeing her. Services no idea buddy.

Good luck.

Shamur
04-10-14, 06:30
What a Luck dude. Great that you escaped such a situation. Could you share the name of the hotel so that we can avoid going their.

Happy and safe Mongering.

Hey friends,

I do not write much FR because I didn't get much time to write, this office work. But this time I have to write as it is my first encounter with LE.

I had dry two weeks in this month so decided to get a girl. Called Katraj SP. Asked for a girl he told me to come near bharti. Show me some girls in car. I like one which I take for 5k for two shot. That sp oprate in hotel of his own. Give me one room. And here we are started.

She started giving me BBBJ. I asked her you don't hesitate giving BBBJ and then why no to DFK. Which I really dnt understad mostly about these girl. Anyway. I was in middle of action. And there is knock on door. That sp aka hotel owner is outside. Who was banging the door told us to dress up fast LE is outside. It just take the shit out of me. Girl dressed up quickly. Don't know where that SP take her. But surely he had hided her somewhere. He told me remain calm. I really scared that time. But I was sure of onething nw that LE can not do anything to me now. Because girl was not with me. And I say I just hire the room. I hide the condi in pocket. And just closed the door turned on tv. The mahadev serial is going on. I turned on volume high. And just waiting there. And they came. There are two men constable one man in civil dress and one lady constable. Asked me are you alone here. I said yes. They jusy see that I was watching tv. One of them enter in room. Asked me turn on all lights. Quickly scaned the room. Thank god I hided the condi. Then chked the toilet. And without speaking leaved room. As soon as they go I closed the door. From the window I can watch the police van outside. Nearly 25 min it was there. I dnt dare to move out my room. As soon as they gone. SP came. Again bring back the girl. And told me not to worry. Like it going to happen. And now again girl undressed. Went into action but jhonny is not in mood how can it! Done only one shot in missy. I am really not interested but I had paid for her. I just want to go away from that place. Completed the session got dressed up. Got out of the hotel. That SP was there. He asked how was the girl and come next time and blah blah. Really after this kind exp how can someone ask to come back again. I just thought god save me this time. Really going to avoid the Katraj. Now only going to take girl on flat. Hotel are become too risky these days.

By the way here are the review.

Girl. 7/10.

Enjoy in sex. Minus 10

But LE exp 10/10 (as it was first time)

No I really don't want it to happen again.

IndianCurries
04-10-14, 06:31
Hey friends,

She started giving me BBBJ. I asked her you don't hesitate giving BBBJ and then why no to DFK. Which I really dnt understad mostly about these girl. Anyway. I was in middle of action. And there is knock on door. That sp aka hotel owner is outside. Who was banging the door told us to dress up fast LE is outside. It just take the shit out of me. Girl dressed up quickly. Don't know where that SP take her. But surely he had hided her somewhere. He told me remain calm. I really scared that time. But I was sure of onething nw that LE can not do anything to me now. Because girl was not with me. And I say I just hire the room. I hide the condi in pocket. And just closed the door turned on tv. The mahadev serial is going on. I turned on volume high. And just waiting there. And they came. There are two men constable one man in civil dress and one lady constable. Asked me are you alone here. I said yes. They jusy see that I was watching tv. One of them enter in room. Asked me turn on all lights..You had a narrow escape and just by reading this post; I was getting goose bumps, so I can imagine what you must have felt in the real situation. And you switching on the Mahadev was a gem!

Papilonian
04-10-14, 06:36
After my wonderful exp with Neha last month, was keen on meeting her. Got a call from her last week asking for meeting and met her in first week of Apr in pre-decided place. A lot has been talked about her, so won't get into much detailing, however will highlight few things.

She was very gentle and was not in hurry at all. For 1 short I spent more than an hour, which was a great.

This time, she extended her efforts and time on foreplay. Proactively, gave me tongue and tit massage all over body, also sucked me and BBBJ in many different positions. While doing this, this time she moved towards my back-hole as well with tongue, but didn't do anything there. She heavenly enjoyed DATY and came twice with little screeming and moaning. DFK was on-going whenever possible.

After about 45 mins, she put the cover, but found it difficult to penetrate (donno why) , but she applied some gel for easy and smooth entry. Started with WOT, changed to RCG then offered me to do standing from front, standing from rear (Not ANAL) , me lifting and doing her in standing position, Doggy, Flat doggy, Spoon, Lotus and few more. WOW! What an experience..Hey DilBeat,

Please clean your inbox.

I am not able to get through.

I would like to know more about Neha.

Shamur
04-10-14, 06:39
Hello All,

I had mailed to an advt in Locanto and got below response.

"I don't visit anybody's home. I am 22 yrs. 5'4" tall, fair skin. 34B-27-35 figured body, slim and attractive looks. I do provide all services except ANAL & CIM to my clients. My fees for 2 hrs. Meeting is INR 15000- and for a night session is INR 25000- in Pune only."

No photos were received but one can search on G+.

Has anybody tried her or contacted her?

Shamur
04-10-14, 06:44
I too echo what FS said, even when we receive contacts of Indies have a decent conversation instead of forcing some one, they are not pros. Maintain dignity and secrecy.

Happy Mongering.

Totally agree on this, folks please realise that its about bread and butter for them. Kindly refrain from backing off your commitment which will put the indes in soup.

Shamur
04-10-14, 06:57
Hello Puneridude.

What the guts man. Yes it takes a lot of guts and more blood in the groin and brain to venture in such places. Well I am going to say what you have already learnt.

1) Do not carry wallet expensive items when in BP. Better to park in near by parking buildings keep you wallet cards secured there. Carry with you only cash depending on how much you expect to spend (1k is more than sufficient)

2) Mobiles. Better don't carry camera phones. Even for normal phones if you need to hand it over there then switch it of and have a sim pin code so that no one can switch it on and misuse the phone.

Rajtoons, Mndena are frequent visitor to BP, I request you throw some light here and help us.

Cheers,

Happy and safe mongering.

Yesterday, I visited BP first time. I was totally afraid but somehow gather courage to enter in a narrow lane which is opp to city post and time was 7. 30 PM. Actually I am bit curious about White house bldg but could not make it. I chose a dusky girl with firm boobs called Aasma. Done a deal for 200 bugs and at the same time I told her not to ask for more money once I get in the room.

She pleasantly replied 'No'. Then I decided to go ahead for action but what the fXXX, she started insisting, shouting to pay 200 Rs as room charges. I was quite annoyed but told her politely that I don't have much money as only 200 rs were in my pocket. She asked me for showing wallet. I was damn idiot and gave my wallet to her and all drama started. She took out 200 rs and now demanding for more 200 rs else she was not going to return my wallet. I said, WTF. Meanwhile we started an action.

I was interested in BJ, HJ and not in full service. So enjoyed her service. She was in bit seductive mode. Took covered BJ, HJ and I was done. It was not good but average type because of her lots of nakharas.

Finally, I was really frightened as she was not returning my wallet and started to pick credit card, debit cards. That was completely a bullshit thing. But I pretended that I am full of confidence and just continuously asking her to return my wallet. After 10 min she gave it to me and what a relief. Then decided not to come to this lane.

Personally, I think if you are a new guy then surely BP gals will cheat you and will put you in trouble. So be confident and polite at same time.

Total damage was 400 Rs. Which I think pretty less as compared to MP because I tried numerous MP where total damage is at-least 1K for HJ.

Seniors, could you please provide some guidelines about Dos & Don't for action in BP.

How is disco / White house building? Do gal available there also put people in trouble?

Hammer893
04-10-14, 08:00
Hello Friends,

Long time no hear from me. I know, sorry, had other priorities.

Anyways, the other priorities had taken a toll on me so need a much deserved relaxing massage.

So went to SS in KP and paid up at the counter for a Deep Tissue as my whole body was stiff and aching.

No undies inside the small room, with the small enclosed plastic shower cabinet, soft music.

I said, forget it all need the massage first. In comes a slim thai babe with face (6/10) as she seemed in her late 30s.

Getting to the point, the massage was good, with a towel on the bum. Suddenly she pulls out the towel (she must have sensed that I am a monger as I did not hesitate).

She climbed on the bed behind me and started massaging my bum. She got so comfy that even pinched out a black head from my bum (by using her two thumb nails). I was shocked at the lack ofdiscretion. Hehehehe and there I went and popped the question.

She quoted 1K for HJ and 2K for HJ+TL. Negotiated to 1. 5K and there she went. Nice firm rack, flat stomach, nice soft ass. She did not allow my hand inside her pants, just over.

She was trying to rush things and I stopped her and started feeling her all over. Tried to kiss, but ended up kissing her cheek as did not want to go to her mouth.

All in all let go and came in her hands.

Damage: 2. 2K + 1. 5K tip.

Girl: 6/10.

Massage: 8/10.

HJ: 6/10, could have been better if unhurried and willing to please.

Place: 7/10, small and congested.

WIR: Yes but need to negotiate further on the inner deal.

PassionMale32
04-10-14, 08:01
Hello Puneridude.

What the guts man. Yes it takes a lot of guts and more blood in the groin and brain to venture in such places. Well I am going to say what you have already learnt.

1) Do not carry wallet expensive items when in BP. Better to park in near by parking buildings keep you wallet cards secured there. Carry with you only cash depending on how much you expect to spend (1k is more than sufficient)

2) Mobiles. Better don't carry camera phones. Even for normal phones if you need to hand it over there then switch it of and have a sim pin code so that no one can switch it on and misuse the phone.

Rajtoons, Mndena are frequent visitor to BP, I request you throw some light here and help us.

Cheers,

Happy and safe mongering.Can we have a joint visit with some frequent visitors to BP. This will help all newbies plus help create network in real world. Also will help avoid meeting nasty people in such places.

Member #4440
04-10-14, 08:39
i have started bp venturing in 2003 except one shemale exp. not any bad exp. in that area. even after that matter i did one shemale accidently in 100 rupees. don't go to street girl have to enter in any big building. those have no business stands on street always remember at anywhere. many time i goes with money 2/3k, mobiles no worries. aunties are there to take care you.

RjToons
04-10-14, 09:07
Hello,

It was unfortunate but expected, as you visited other side of Laxmi Road.

Few things I follow

1. Visit only buildings in BP.

2. Total NO NO to street gals.

3. Carry only 350 bugs and couple of condis.

4. Park vehicle outside in parking area (keep mobile, wrist watch, wallet etc in vehicle)

5. Just me, my condi and 350 bugs are with me.

6. Visit before 7 pm

7. Go straight inside buildings, select the gal and.

I find BP is very safe place, if used properly with all precautions. In some bldgs hygiene is also maintain (as blds are new one). Even gals also maintain their hygiene now a days in buildings.

Cheers,

RJ

Hello Puneridude.

Cheers,

Happy and safe mongering.

Dil Beat
04-10-14, 09:42
Hi just cleared my mail box. Thanks for informing.

DB

Please delete some messages from your inbox. Can't pm you as inbox is full. Please pm me neha's number. Thanks.

Member #4440
04-10-14, 14:41
I always give high preference to safe place even no matter I could not do session bt place imp for me. That's why in aste week asked and insisted Aarohi to come Shirdi bt she had issue of family permissions. If any one can afford me his place it would be very apprciable even I will pay for that. Due to that I have cancelled meeting with Aarohi, Smita and Mine Neha.

Let me know.

Mongerer12
04-10-14, 18:27
Hello,

It was unfortunate but expected, as you visited other side of Laxmi Road.

Few things I follow

1. Visit only buildings in BP.

2. Total NO NO to street gals.

3. Carry only 350 bugs and couple of condis.

4. Park vehicle outside in parking area (keep mobile, wrist watch, wallet etc in vehicle)

5. Just me, my condi and 350 bugs are with me.

6. Visit before 7 pm

7. Go straight inside buildings, select the gal and.

I find BP is very safe place, if used properly with all precautions. In some bldgs hygiene is also maintain (as blds are new one). Even gals also maintain their hygiene now a days in buildings.

Cheers,

RJI echo all the points mentioned by you except the no 4. Don't put your valuables in your vehicle (specially 2 wheeler) , if you park your vehicle in the lanes nearby BP area. There are people who keep a check on the vehicles and therea re fare chances of theft by them. 2 years back when I was a newbie, I lost my wallet from my locked vehicle and that too when I parked it in front of Police chowkey. When I was parking my 2 wheeler I observed 2 non-suspecting old men were sitting near by, when I returned after 30 mins, found dicky opened and wallet and those 2 old men missing. Its better not to carry any valuables with you if you are planning to go to BP. Don't take chance.

Also you need to take utmost care while on the road near by PO as majority of gals standing there are eunuchs. I have got looted by them once during my newbie days. Fortunately I wasn't carrying any valuables and having 300 Rs in my pocket. That was the only damage. You really need to be very careful, if you want to explore BP.

These are my two cents. Take care.

Mongerer12
04-10-14, 18:33
I too echo what FS said, even when we receive contacts of Indies have a decent conversation instead of forcing some one, they are not pros. Maintain dignity and secrecy.

Happy Mongering.Hey dear,

I am not sure what do you mean by "they are not pros". I think they are and that's why they are in the business.

Yes I agree, we need to maintain dignity and secrecy but don't you think this is required with every gal? If you treat gals nicely, no matter whether she is an indie or she is from BP, there are fare chances that it will be reciprocated.

Mongerer12
04-10-14, 18:37
Hello All,

"I don't visit anybody's home. I am 22 yrs. 5'4" tall, fair skin. 34B-27-35 figured body, slim and attractive looks. I do provide all services except ANAL & CIM to my clients. My fees for 2 hrs. Meeting is INR 15000- and for a night session is INR 25000- in Pune only."

Has anybody tried her or contacted her?Fare chances of she being an SP operating under indie tag. Generally indies doesn't charge this much and mostly they prefer short time. Better to avoid, specially if from viman nagar area. Still if you can't control then don't pay in advance and pay after the act. My 2 cents.

SenJack4
04-10-14, 19:12
kin kin is really good sad she is leaving. but discovered another spa at the end of the lane. equally good, name h spa. loved my tom yam with anal fingering.

visited sos yesterday. paid 2k for signature massage. therapist was kinkin. she said she is still tuesday only. then she will go to mumbai and then bangkok. 2 k for hj + boob fondling. she was very nice.

Mongerer12
04-10-14, 19:21
I always give high preference to safe place even no matter I could not do session bt place imp for me. That's why in aste week asked and insisted Aarohi to come Shirdi bt she had issue of family permissions. If any one can afford me his place it would be very apprciable even I will pay for that. Due to that I have cancelled meeting with Aarohi, Smita and Mine Neha.

Let me know.I don't understand your logic behind travelling to Shirdi just for this thing. Isn't there any safe place available in Pune?

Member #4440
04-11-14, 03:41
Hotels are always targated by LE and then later SP's pvt. Place why not we think to use our sources to utilise to help each other if agree can money also.

I don't understand your logic behind travelling to Shirdi just for this thing. Isn't there any safe place available in Pune?

Orient Longman
04-11-14, 05:56
Yesterday, I visited BP first time. I was totally afraid but somehow gather courage to enter in a narrow lane which is opp to city post and time was 7. 30 PM. Actually I am bit curious about White house bldg but could not make it.

How is disco / White house building? Do gal available there also put people in trouble?Your FR brought back not-so-pleasant memories of a similar encounter years ago. I was carrying a lot more money and my wallet was completely cleaned out by the girl's accomplice while I was banging her. I guess you handled it well.

As someone else pointed out, you were on the wrong side of Laxmi Road. If you search the forum, you will find clear instructions to the Disco building. I posted a version of the directions around 2 years ago. Generally speaking, I would recommend staying away from the girls standing in the alleys. The girls inside buildings like Disco bldg are managed by pimps (older women) and are less likely to steal from you. I am not a fan of leaving my phone outside the room. I used to carry an old throw away phone which no one would consider stealing.

Orient Longman
04-11-14, 06:03
Hotels are always targated by LE and then later SP's pvt. Place why not we think to use our sources to utilise to help each other if agree can money also.How about taking Aarohi / similar independent girl to a hotel in Lonavala or Khandala? Have you tried that? Should be easier than Shirdi since Lonavala is close by. In fact you can do a day trip like from 2pm to 10pm or so.

Explor71
04-11-14, 06:14
I think Ujwalas view to choos Shirdi is more safe palce, because as its Holi place lots of Devotees use to come to Shirdi and stay in hotel for short time.

How about taking Aarohi / similar independent girl to a hotel in Lonavala or Khandala? Have you tried that? Should be easier than Shirdi since Lonavala is close by. In fact you can do a day trip like from 2pm to 10pm or so.

HornyBeast
04-11-14, 06:16
kin kin is really good sad she is leaving. but discovered another spa at the end of the lane. equally good, name h spa. loved my tom yam with anal fingering.is h spa on 1st floor? any pointers to spa and therapist.

PassionMale32
04-11-14, 06:26
I have visited BP in past but then.

1) Normally went to options standing on road below the houses; one behind famous sweet shop and pick mature ladies who wait outside. These ladies are mix- NE, South, bengali etc. They just raise their saree and ask to enter. Sadly most they give is showing boobs and allow to play with them. This is extremely safe if johnny is in desperate need of some action and don't want to take risk going inside the BP. Many of us are scared to visit inside due to mutliple factors. Charges max Rs. 300 and room charges around Rs. 50.

2) Once I made mistake of going to tall looking woman who was standing opp GPO. She looked tempting in saree. Upon asking the rates she said Rs. 350 and Rs. 50 for room. Looking at her assets my johhny took over and I went. She took me inside the lane which is between the clothes shops. Inside house her bed was divided by curtains which sounded alarm bells in me and I could feel someone person awake around though others were sleeping. While in action and esp while doing DFK I could feel someone touching my wallet from my jeans which was around. I immediately saw at pant. Then within few minutes I finished my deed and left in hurry. Luckily my wallet had only Rs. 50 and the person didn't touch it.

3) I had met 2 awesome babes on different occasions opp the theater. One was bengali who allowed 1 shot and including room Rs. 300 and was ready for 2 hours unlimited fun for Rs. 600. As I was bit afraid I had gone for only 1 shot then. I had 3 sessions with her on 3 different times. And then I had once banged a young Nepali gal I guess in 20yrs in same lane and she came for Rs. 150 and Rs. 50 room charges.

The above were my so-so summary experiances in BP. I always as a precaution did following:

1) didn't carry cell

2) Carry limited cash hence missed the Bengali gal who was ready to come for 2 hours. But was saved when I made mistake in Point 2.

3) don't carry wallet as there are cases which I had heard where Pimps / local goons / police have forced to withdraw money from ATM.

4) Remove all sort of gold I. E. Ring, chain etc

Hope the above points helps for newbies who want to visit BP. I am really looking to visit inner part of BP but as a normal human I am afraid too. Though I know everyone comes there for sex but still that fear of falling into trap of getting caught or looted. Hence if anyone want to have joint visit to BP let me know.

Hammer893
04-11-14, 07:22
Hey SenJack,

Is this H spa located in Goldfield Enclave, on the corner of 7th Lane and South Main Road?

Let me know. What are their charges?

Cheers.

Kin Kin is really good sad she is leaving. But discovered another spa at the end of the lane. Equally good, name H Spa. Loved my tom yam with anal fingering.

Member #4440
04-11-14, 07:31
If you know any girl friendly hotel there let me know.

How about taking Aarohi / similar independent girl to a hotel in Lonavala or Khandala? Have you tried that? Should be easier than Shirdi since Lonavala is close by. In fact you can do a day trip like from 2pm to 10pm or so.

Tester
04-11-14, 14:33
The biggest looters at BP are the police havaldars. At times, they (usually 2) catch hold of people coming out of building and asking what were you doing there & stuff like that. Later threaten to inform your family. Pure extortion. You can end-up paying anywhere between 2k to 7k depending on how bad their day was.

3) don't carry wallet as there are cases which I had heard where Pimps / local goons / police have forced to withdraw money from ATM.

PuneriDude
04-11-14, 16:11
Ha ha! Thanks man.

Next time, I will explore disco building. Yeah, I heard a lot about it.

Your FR brought back not-so-pleasant memories of a similar encounter years ago. I was carrying a lot more money and my wallet was completely cleaned out by the girl's accomplice while I was banging her. I guess you handled it well.

As someone else pointed out, you were on the wrong side of Laxmi Road. If you search the forum, you will find clear instructions to the Disco building. I posted a version of the directions around 2 years ago. Generally speaking, I would recommend staying away from the girls standing in the alleys. The girls inside buildings like Disco bldg are managed by pimps (older women) and are less likely to steal from you. I am not a fan of leaving my phone outside the room. I used to carry an old throw away phone which no one would consider stealing.

Paddy1310
04-11-14, 18:24
I have visited BP in past but then.

1) Normally went to options standing on road below the houses; one behind famous sweet shop and pick mature ladies who wait outside. These ladies are mix- NE, South, bengali etc. They just raise their saree and ask to enter. Sadly most they give is showing boobs and allow to play with them. This is extremely safe if johnny is in desperate need of some action and don't want to take risk going inside the BP. Many of us are scared to visit inside due to mutliple factors. Charges max Rs. 300 and room charges around Rs. 50.

2) Once I made mistake of going to tall looking woman who was standing opp GPO. She looked tempting in saree. Upon asking the rates she said Rs. 350 and Rs. 50 for room. Looking at her assets my johhny took over and I went. She took me inside the lane which is between the clothes shops. Inside house her bed was divided by curtains which sounded alarm bells in me and I could feel someone person awake around though others were sleeping. While in action and esp while doing DFK I could feel someone touching my wallet from my jeans which was around. I immediately saw at pant. Then within few minutes I finished my deed and left in hurry. Luckily my wallet had only Rs. 50 and the person didn't touch it...Hi friends,

Please share best place to visit Budhwarpeth.

PuneSimplyGuy
04-12-14, 06:46
I got several SP's contacts through locanto. Also got contact of Kothrud lady from locanto. Called her and she mentioned 5k short time which I felt bit on higher side. She wasn't available till Monday so dropped the idea. Then called regular SP from Kharadi but his cell wasn't reachable. So decided to try a new contact of SP called rony from Viman ngr. He provided two options. Out of that I selected a college girl from Mumbai "Simran". She is very slim, fair, good to talk and sweet. Figure is good but boobs are small. However they were erected all the time during the act. Started with kissing and boob sucking with good foreplay for around 15 mins. Then she started sucking my tool. It was good and relaxed feeling for about 10 mins. Then started with some positions and finally settled with WOT. She was good at that. I was sucking her boobs while she was riding and jumping on me. Finally reached the climax.

Overall experience is good.

This SP operates from his flat and has very limited options so I would not go for it again.

Damage: 4.5 K including place.

Overall Satisfaction: 7/10.

Next time thinking of trying some other contacts of SPs. Overall my experience with SPs is not bad. I am spending around 4K to 5K for short time 1 session. It's little expensive and I think it should be around 3k to 4k. I am not successful in getting contacts of independents other than kothrud lady. If anyone can help then it would be much appreciated. I don't have PM. Reach me with my username and famous gmail.

I want to know SPAs and MPs in KP area where I will get good massage with BJ and HJ. Any suggestions?

Thanks

AndySutton123
04-12-14, 12:17
I don't think so as there is no law (as per my knowledge) to arrest a person doing consensual sex with an adult. Having said that, they might take you for questioning and try to threaten you with consequences, so you succumb and pay them 'under the table' (pun intended).So, having sex with a girl in MP can be considered consensual sex?

CoolPuneGuest
04-12-14, 12:35
Hi friends, has any body taken services of this chick? How is she in bed? Kindly share.

ShamSagar
04-12-14, 13:59
Two very Bad Experience in BP. I never dared to inter any building or inner lanes. These two incidences are from main Laxmi Road Opp to Post Office but in two different lanes.

1. I was with my friend, saw a hot fair, slim girl standing on the Road, we two decided to bang two girls, he selected other one more mature. We were taken to a single room having two separate beds, parted by a curtains, we were asked to hand our cloths, just behind the bed. Then the lights were dimmed and the action stared. We both were carrying enough cash in our wallets. After completion of the one session, we clothed our-self and was on the way back. After some time and after checking our wallets, we recognized that each of us was robbed for Rs. 500- from each of wallets.

2. Again, I was with the same friend, but I was interested in a session and he was not. I saw a tall, beautiful girl standing bang in front of the GOP lain. As her the cost and headed with her toward the room, there-where 3 more girls / kinners we were not able to recognize, but most probably were kinners. I went with the selected girl, she removed my cloths and she removed just her pants, she did not removed panty, but as I saw she seemed to be a girls. In the mean time, I had asked my friend to accompany, the other three kinners started asking for money from him. When I heard the quarrel, immediately I clothed my self cancelled the session and was out. Without paying these kinners, they didn't allowed us to escape. We paid them some 100 buks each and rain out.

Thereafter, I have never visited to BP and do not wish to enter any building or search on inner streets near the temple and just opp. To police station.

Thanks,

Sam

ShamSagar
04-12-14, 14:07
There was a indi turned aunty, named kajal. I was guided by one of my friend, behind Bharti Vidyapit. The Girl she provided was duski, from WB, but services was great.

Does any know about this Kajal, she used to provide good girls long back.

PuneriDude
04-12-14, 14:19
Has anybody tried Manasi ending with 334 from Sinhgad Road? She quoted FS for 3k and massage for 1k.

Mongerer12
04-12-14, 21:10
Yet another bad day with another bad experience but after few very good experiences in last few days. So like last few weekends, today also I was having a scheduled appointment at my place, with an indie, which I have found recently. Was preparing myself for the 3'o clock appointment but was feeling little pessimistic that there will be some issues today. And then around 12, one of my friend came to meet me along with his wife. They were there with me till 2. 30 and I started feeling bit anxious in case if they don't leave by 3. This was the first KLPD for the day.

Fortunately they left around 2. 30 and I got myself ready for the meeting. I waited till 3. 30 and when the lady did not turn up I called her and she said she can't make it today due to some urgent issues at her end and promised to meet some other day. 2nd KLPD. .

Then I called one contact I recently got locanto, which turned out to be indie. Talked to the gal and seemed to be good. Fixed an appointment in evening for 6K full night at my place. Given her my addr and started waiting for her. Deep inside, wasn't feeling confident that if I will be successful today. Arounf 6 when I tried calling her to enquire her to know the status, her no wasn't reachable. Later when I talked to her, she cancelled the appointment due to some confusion she was having understanding my address. Later she stopped taking my call. Not sure what was the confusion and why she was behaving like this becoz when I talked to her she seemed to be a nice lady. Anyways this was the 3rd KLPD within the same day.

It was already 8. 30 due to all this and was feeling horny so directly went to BP for some quickie. The time I reached there was around 9. 30, went to all 3 buildings welcome, disco, White house but didn't see any already known gal so decided to leave. 4th KLPD.

By now, I started getting the feeling that its nothing but a bad day and seems god is trying to keep me away from the bigger troubles and that's keeping me away from small time pleasure. I should have gone to my home and slept but sometime johny becomes so stubborn it starts avoiding all the warnings and here comes the worst part of the day I. E. The biggest KLPD.

While going back from BP, while crossing the overbridge near Mangla theater, saw few gals standing there. Thought of trying and found one short and dusky gal standing there. She quited 500 for one shot along with with 400 for place. She suggested some Rajhans hotel in Rasta Peth. Thought of going for an hour for which she quoted 2K, and after little bargain she was agree for 2K for 2 hrs. She promised to provide full service including DFK etc. Just to check if she is genuine, I asked her to come to my place, if its near by. She was also ready to come to Hotel Varsha. Also the way she was talking, she was looking genuine and in the desperation I decided to continue (mistake #1). Paid her money (mistake#2) and she convinced me to come to the hotel suggested by her (mistake#3) as its near by, good and reasonable. From outside, Hotel was looking ok but inside its pathetic. They were asking for 1200 for 2 hrs, which is more than what you get in Varsha in 800. I decided to go to Varsha but she denied and started showing all kinds of Nakhras. Finally I paid 600 for an hr, as till now I started getting the feeling of how the things are going to be in next hour. The have asked me to provide name / father's name / surname and complete address, for which I had given him fake details. Fortunately he didn't ask for proof. Later he asked me to sign one more paper and on asking said, its a declaration for my wallet / cell / vaulables. I didn't get that part but made me little scared and started feeling unsafe. Room was pathetic and nothing much to talk about. I wasn't carrying condom so they provided "Deluxe Nirodh" after paying 50 rs. Then she removed scarf from her face, and on looks front found her typical maid type. She has mentioned her name "Kajal" and was justifying her name completely. The bed was typical BP style single bed with dirty bed sheet. Room didn't have toilet and was extremely hot. Against all these odds, since I had already paid (2650 so far) , I decided to go ahead. Just when I was mentally preparing myself, there was powercut. Waited for 5 mins and after the power came, she asked me to undress. I asked her for some foreplay for which she denied saying she doesn't do DFK (that too after confirming before paying) , if I like I can kiss her on cheeks (LOL). Also started complaining of backache (so no WOT). Started putting three condoms simultaneously on my tools, and was in hurry. This is when I discussed everything in detail at first place and she agreed and promised to provide the service. Then there was another powercut and till now I was completely pissed off. Again waited for 5-10 mins for power to come. Then I asked her to undress, with little reluctance, she started undressing. She did not open her Bra and when I asked she had given me a weird reason about not opening her bra. She said she is afraid, if hotel staff will be outside they will see her naked from the windows. It was complete turn off and lost my desire completely. I decided to leave immediately as already I wasn't feeling safe over there and seeing all these nakhras, I wasn't expecting anything in return as compared to the risk involved. She was expecting me to leave her at the same place from where I picked her up, but I wasn't in a mood to spend anymore time with her so left immediately. Overall lost 2650- that too without even seeing her boobs. LOL. No regrets as it was something I have done knowingly after getting so many warning signals throughout the day.

Guys, I saw just few days back someone was inquiring about the same spot, its better to avoid such places. Majority of the girls stand over there are from BP, some of them are eunuchs. Avoid this girl "Kajal", she is short, dusky, stands near mangla theatre covering her face with scarf, saw her 2-3 time and mostly in black dress. BP girls are far far better than them for the kind of quality these gals provide but in a very reasonable price (300rs).

Sorry guys, for a very long report but then it all happened within a single day.

Possible
04-13-14, 00:12
So, having sex with a girl in MP can be considered consensual sex?Dear,

Sex in MP is not considered as consensual sex, and further consensual sex do not save you from LE, This is only safe when you are in privacy of your home / Hotel with known (in hotel you know by your ID's as it is considered)

See as you cannot have similar sex in bushes.

Hope I was clear and was of some help for my fellow friends.

Cheers. Play safe. Play long.

Possible
04-13-14, 00:22
The biggest looters at BP are the police havaldars. At times, they (usually 2) catch hold of people coming out of building and asking what were you doing there & stuff like that. Later threaten to inform your family. Pure extortion. You can end-up paying anywhere between 2k to 7k depending on how bad their day was.You are right (never been to BP) as this happen near most pickup places too.

I think this may be high time when Police should think of code of conduct for their sipoys and havaldars, etc. And stop them from looting which they often do at small road side shops, traffic points, tourists places. Trained from there they start "earning" from similar places.

Cheers bro. It was just a suggestion. Hope somebody would suggest them.

Tester
04-13-14, 05:09
Why be sorry? It's actually a learning for all of us. That if things ain't going our way, take the cue and return back home. Johnny can be stupid at times and won't come for rescue in such times. There is always a tomorrow. Well, next time carry your condoms (Durex only) when you visit places like BP. Thanks for your FR.

Sorry guys, for a very long report but then it all happened within a single day.

DeccanDon
04-13-14, 07:55
Yesterday I gone there, tried lot to find but sec, guard said it was closed.

ClitLover2012
04-13-14, 16:12
This is clearly an SP. I got an identical response from someone called Mona Singh on Craigslist. Clear avoid if you are looking for indies.

Hello All,

Has anybody tried her or contacted her?

RohanM
04-13-14, 16:24
Does anybody have exp mongering on shaadi. Com?

CoolDude88
04-13-14, 18:47
Can anybody PM me Neha's contact number? I will be in Pune for this week only.

SuperFunkie
04-13-14, 19:58
Hello seniors!

I'm looking for genuine and decent massage parlours in / around Pune city.

Awaiting suggestions.

Thank you!

Tester
04-13-14, 20:06
Thanks but that's the unfortunate state of affairs today. When a goonda or mawali extorts you, you can go to the police for help. But when the police itself assumes the former role, where do you go?

Cheers bro. It was just a suggestion. Hope somebody would suggest them.

ServingYou2003
04-13-14, 20:24
Yet another bad day with another bad experience but after few very good experiences in last few days. So like last few weekends, today also I was having a scheduled appointment at my place, with an indie, which I have found recently. Was preparing myself for the 3'o clock appointment but was feeling little pessimistic that there will be some issues today. And then around 12, one of my friend came to meet me along with his wife. They were there with me till 2. 30 and I started feeling bit anxious in case if they don't leave by 3. This was the first KLPD for the day.

Fortunately they left around 2. 30 and I got myself ready for the meeting. I waited till 3. 30 and when the lady did not turn up I called her and she said she can't make it today due to some urgent issues at her end and promised to meet some other day. 2nd KLPD. .

Then I called one contact I recently got locanto, which turned out to be indie. Talked to the gal and seemed to be good. Fixed an appointment in evening for 6K full night at my place. Given her my addr and started waiting for her. Deep inside, wasn't feeling confident that if I will be successful today. Arounf 6 when I tried calling her to enquire her to know the status, her no wasn't reachable. Later when I talked to her, she cancelled the appointment due to some confusion she was having understanding my address. Later she stopped taking my call. Not sure what was the confusion and why she was behaving like this becoz when I talked to her she seemed to be a nice lady. Anyways this was the 3rd KLPD within the same day.

It was already 8. 30 due to all this and was feeling horny so directly went to BP for some quickie. The time I reached there was around 9. 30, went to all 3 buildings welcome, disco, White house but didn't see any already known gal so decided to leave. 4th KLPD.

By now, I started getting the feeling that its nothing but a bad day and seems god is trying to keep me away from the bigger troubles and that's keeping me away from small time pleasure. I should have gone to my home and slept but sometime johny becomes so stubborn it starts avoiding all the warnings and here comes the worst part of the day I. E. The biggest KLPD.

While going back from BP, while crossing the overbridge near Mangla theater, saw few gals standing there. Thought of trying and found one short and dusky gal standing there. She quited 500 for one shot along with with 400 for place. She suggested some Rajhans hotel in Rasta Peth. Thought of going for an hour for which she quoted 2K, and after little bargain she was agree for 2K for 2 hrs. She promised to provide full service including DFK etc. Just to check if she is genuine, I asked her to come to my place, if its near by. She was also ready to come to Hotel Varsha. Also the way she was talking, she was looking genuine and in the desperation I decided to continue (mistake #1). Paid her money (mistake#2) and she convinced me to come to the hotel suggested by her (mistake#3) as its near by, good and reasonable. From outside, Hotel was looking ok but inside its pathetic. They were asking for 1200 for 2 hrs, which is more than what you get in Varsha in 800. I decided to go to Varsha but she denied and started showing all kinds of Nakhras. Finally I paid 600 for an hr, as till now I started getting the feeling of how the things are going to be in next hour. The have asked me to provide name / father's name / surname and complete address, for which I had given him fake details. Fortunately he didn't ask for proof. Later he asked me to sign one more paper and on asking said, its a declaration for my wallet / cell / vaulables. I didn't get that part but made me little scared and started feeling unsafe. Room was pathetic and nothing much to talk about. I wasn't carrying condom so they provided "Deluxe Nirodh" after paying 50 rs. Then she removed scarf from her face, and on looks front found her typical maid type. She has mentioned her name "Kajal" and was justifying her name completely. The bed was typical BP style single bed with dirty bed sheet. Room didn't have toilet and was extremely hot. Against all these odds, since I had already paid (2650 so far) , I decided to go ahead. Just when I was mentally preparing myself, there was powercut. Waited for 5 mins and after the power came, she asked me to undress. I asked her for some foreplay for which she denied saying she doesn't do DFK (that too after confirming before paying) , if I like I can kiss her on cheeks (LOL). Also started complaining of backache (so no WOT). Started putting three condoms simultaneously on my tools, and was in hurry. This is when I discussed everything in detail at first place and she agreed and promised to provide the service. Then there was another powercut and till now I was completely pissed off. Again waited for 5-10 mins for power to come. Then I asked her to undress, with little reluctance, she started undressing. She did not open her Bra and when I asked she had given me a weird reason about not opening her bra. She said she is afraid, if hotel staff will be outside they will see her naked from the windows. It was complete turn off and lost my desire completely. I decided to leave immediately as already I wasn't feeling safe over there and seeing all these nakhras, I wasn't expecting anything in return as compared to the risk involved. She was expecting me to leave her at the same place from where I picked her up, but I wasn't in a mood to spend anymore time with her so left immediately. Overall lost 2650- that too without even seeing her boobs. LOL. No regrets as it was something I have done knowingly after getting so many warning signals throughout the day.

Guys, I saw just few days back someone was inquiring about the same spot, its better to avoid such places. Majority of the girls stand over there are from BP, some of them are eunuchs. Avoid this girl "Kajal", she is short, dusky, stands near mangla theatre covering her face with scarf, saw her 2-3 time and mostly in black dress. BP girls are far far better than them for the kind of quality these gals provide but in a very reasonable price (300rs).

Sorry guys, for a very long report but then it all happened within a single day.Hey pretty bad yaar. Need to be careful. After all its a loss of a day and money too.

PassionMale32
04-14-14, 04:24
Hello seniors!

I'm looking for genuine and decent massage parlours in / around Pune city.

Awaiting suggestions.

Thank you!I am not senior here.

But coming to genuine and decent Massage Parlours based from my experiance in Pune below is the list:

1) Four Fountain (M 2 M and F 2 F only). Spread across Pune.

2) O2 near DP Road.

3) Lana on KP.

AndySutton123
04-14-14, 04:38
Does anybody have exp mongering on shaadi. Com?Are you serious?

IndianCurries
04-14-14, 05:38
Dear,

Sex in MP is not considered as consensual sex, and further consensual sex do not save you from LE, This is only safe when you are in privacy of your home / Hotel with known (in hotel you know by your I'd's as it is considered)

See as you cannot have similar sex in bushes.

Hope I was clear and was of some help for my fellow friends.

Cheers. Play safe. Play long.As far as I know, MPs are private places and any act done should be considered consensual. There might be some law for sex at public places, but not sure.

IMO; if you are caught with your pants down (either at a hotel, MP, SP place) , you should not worry about laws, but for LE folks who will try and extort money from you. Technically, there shouldn't be any trouble from laws end, except if you are performing an act of Adultery under section 497 of Indian Penal code.

Correct me, if I am wrong. All this is pure Google search and no legal opinion have been sought.

Papilonian
04-14-14, 06:30
Does anybody have exp mongering on shaadi. Com?Dude do you really know, someone doing it on Shaadi. Com?

That's a kicker.

Wonering
04-14-14, 08:21
HI friends,

I want to explore some thai girls working in spa`s who is ready to give additional service.

Request member to share their experience & give me some leads through PM.

Thanks

Jaggs
04-14-14, 09:15
Hey all been away to Bangalore for the last 3-4 weeks. Returning back to Pune. Have been trying to get in touch with Nilakshi, Neha.

Anyone tried Smita reccently. She was one of my best mongering experiences.

Bondrep111
04-14-14, 11:24
Going Great Guns buddy. Nice FR man.

Cheers,

Happy Mongering.Have been reading a lot about Neha at Vnagar. Can anyone share her number? Also any number will do, johny getting horny.

Hammer893
04-14-14, 12:06
Hey Brother Wonering!

You can always try SOS in the 7th Lane of KP opp. HDFC ATM.

HI friends,

I want to explore some thai girls working in spa`s who is ready to give additional service.

Request member to share their experience & give me some leads through PM.

Thanks

GeorgeBush1
04-14-14, 16:30
Hey folks,

Had a great re-session with Nha at Vnagar last week. Fixed up an early noon time, picked her up from Vnagar, went to the same old place near Lgaon as per previous, and had a great multi-session combined with heavy DFK and wild sucking.

Nothing extra to add, similar experience as previous. She's just the kind of horny MILF that I like, gawran (average looking) , but wild as hell and makes up with a steamy sessions, doesn't shy away intense DFKsg plus nip twirl adds for the extra zing.

Only downside being no BBJ CIM or anal.

Had a great time!

Looks. Average 7/10

Body: 9/10

Service: 10/10

Damages: 1k room 4k + multi sessions.

Mongerer12
04-14-14, 19:19
Called the number (ending with 131) advertised on Locanto on Saturday. Recently read a lot about her on ISG as some members have been discussing this quite frequently. I was expecting her to be an indie but the phone was picked up by a guy. When I asked about the options available, he told that he has 3 college knowing gals in the same age group (18-21). I specifically asked him if Aarohi is the name of gal in his group or if its the name of the service under which they operate. He confirmed that there is no gal with the name but its the name of the service. Also he mentioned that they operate only from Hadapsar but if required he can send the gal to my place as well.

If she is not the same Aarohi, which was being discussed here, please let me know.

KamaDev14
04-14-14, 19:20
Kin Kin is really good sad she is leaving. But discovered another spa at the end of the lane. Equally good, name H Spa. Loved my tom yam with anal fingering.Hey SenJack4,

What was the damage? Room was locked?

Travis555
04-14-14, 20:11
Yet another bad day with another bad experience but after few very good experiences in last few days. So like last few weekends, today also I was having a scheduled appointment at my place, with an indie, which I have found recently. Was preparing myself for the 3'o clock appointment but was feeling little pessimistic that there will be some issues today. And then around 12, one of my friend came to meet me along with his wife. They were there with me till 2. 30 and I started feeling bit anxious in case if they don't leave by 3. This was the first KLPD for the day.You did the wise thing of cutting your losses and leaving. Its better that way than getting into more trouble. Always go to Varsha instead of Rajhans or Long John. They are pathetic and dirty and ill lit. So even if she would have opened her bra you wouldn't have enjoyed or remembered the view. Varsha is clean and reasonable (VFM) to take a girl. These street pickups are shot in the dark. Sometimes you find a great one who is in need of money but will give you good sex in return instead of promising something, then looting you and then showing nakharas and not keeping the promises. Its a hit or a miss. When you hit then you take their number and enjoy more sessions.

- Travis

TokyoPanda
04-14-14, 21:19
Hey all been away to Bangalore for the last 3-4 weeks. Returning back to Pune. Have been trying to get in touch with Nilakshi, Neha.

Anyone tried Smita reccently. She was one of my best mongering experiences.I also hvnt come across any latest report about smita

Ram4980
04-15-14, 00:36
Stayed in '4Points 5* hotel' nearer to airport area (viman Ngr). For Pune contacted my Bangalore SP for overnight session. He promised for a GFE MBA student from Kolkata staying with Uncle's family in Pune. Got her contact to me in the evening and I hd pick up her from nearer her flat and went to watch movie at Amanora.

She is 22yrs old. 32-24-32, tall. 5ft 5 inch. We showered together and cleaned each other. I'd have to give her a 9 for personality. While showering she concentrated her attention on my dick and began a slow & sensuous BBBJ at the showers. It was the most enjoyable BBBJ that I've experienced. Now it my turn to suck her from down inside. She was really hot and expecting me to explore her G-spot with my tongue. She started moving her hips and it was difficult for me to hold on my tongue inside her hole. I felt her cuming and could feel her cum. It was great feeling her salty taste. She whispered that she enjoyed it, as someone has sucked her so deep for the first time.

Proceeded to the bed and she continued the BJ. She turned round and was facing me, still sitting astride me, and she cupped her fabulous breasts with my hands. I played with her nipples for a while and massaged her tits and she started moaning and was obviously getting aroused again. She slid back and went down on me (no condom) to give what was probably the best BJ I'd ever had. Within a matter of minutes I was pumping all over her gorgeous little angel face and she was laughing and smiling. She cleaned up and after 15 minutes break, she woke me up again and started licking my balls and ass from behind. What that girl did with her tongue was amazing. Started licking and sucking my balls, and my arise! Can you believe it? But it was really enjoyable.

She capped me and started to ride me. It was really interesting to see her tight engulfing my erect tool. She came again in a few minutes. I fucked her doggie style and ended missionary. Just before exploding inside her, she stuck a finger up my arise! I must say that it was a really mind-boggling experience, something new. She was caressing my balls as I unleash my full load with my capped dick still inside her wet.

Score Card:

Looks: 9-10/10

Service: 9/10 (No hurry, as booked her for overnight session, and she respects her commitment also)

GFE: 9/10 (lot of Kissing, action and screaming)

Damage: 15 K

WIR: Sure!

LuvTOdialu
04-15-14, 05:55
Could anyone suggest a nice massage parlour in the budget range of 900 to 1500? Looking for a hot blowjob!

Contact numbers will really help.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

AidGuide
04-15-14, 07:04
Hi All,

Yesterday I got a call from unknown number.

On picking up it was a gud quality voice oh Ms. K telling me that she got my number from her friend in sangvi.

She told her frien's name to me but I could not recollect. She said may be her friend told some other name to customers.

I asked her what she wants from me.

She said she needs work and her friend from sangvi gave her a few customers and me being one of them.

She also told that she lives in swargate but can come down to bhosari to meet me.

Asked price= 2.5 k + place (lodge only) and BBBJ & DATY+positions on menu.

She was nice to talk to and was on what is app too where I could see that looks good too.

Now I am kinda confused to go for her or not as the offer looks too gud to be true.

I am still not able to recollect about who's her friend in sangvi that I had met esrlier.

Seriously guys, it is the first time an indy HW has contacted me, so I am afraid / confused to go for her.

Now I am asking people in this forum to suggest me if anyone has similar kinda experience.

I will post an FR if I convert her and I have 2 more Inde FRs pending. Will write them soon.

Please 'guide' AidGuide.

AidGuide

Mumbai Guy
04-15-14, 07:27
This is not unusual. Sometimes this route is followed by inde girls / HWs. It had happened to me once in Mumbai when a inde lady had called me up saying she got my number from a friend of hers. The name she gave was a that of a girl I had met earlier. I contacted her and she told me that she had met this girl at a group party in Lonavala and was looking to work independently as she was scared of going thro' SPs. I later met her just once. The point is such a thing can happen. Hope you have a good time. Do post FR if you meet her else PM me the contact and I shall try her out.

Cheers.

MG.

Hi All,

On picking up it was a gud quality voice oh Ms. K telling me that she got my number from her friend in sangvi.

She told her frien's name to me but I could not recollect. She said may be her friend told some other name to customers.

She said she needs work and her friend from sangvi gave her a few customers and me being one of them.

She also told that she lives in swargate but can come down to bhosari to meet me.

Asked price = 2. 5k + place (lodge only) and BBBJ & DATY+positions on menu.

She was nice to talk to and was on what is app too where I could see that looks good too.

Now I am kinda confused to go for her or not as the offer looks too gud to be true.

I am still not able to recollect about who's her friend in sangvi that I had met esrlier.

Seriously guys, it is the first time an indy HW has contacted me, so I am afraid / confused to go for her.

Now I am asking people in this forum to suggest me if anyone has similar kinda experience.

I will post an FR if I convert her and I have 2 more Inde FRs pending. Will write them soon.

Please 'guide' AidGuide. .

-enjoy.

AidGuide

Bondrep111
04-15-14, 09:24
Can you share number of Neha or anyone? Am new in Pune.

Hey folks,

Had a great re-session with Nha at Vnagar last week. Fixed up an early noon time, picked her up from Vnagar, went to the same old place near Lgaon as per previous, and had a great multi-session combined with heavy DFK and wild sucking.

Nothing extra to add, similar experience as previous. She's just the kind of horny MILF that I like, gawran (average looking) , but wild as hell and makes up with a steamy sessions, doesn't shy away intense DFKsg plus nip twirl adds for the extra zing.

Had a great time!

Looks. Average 7/10.

Body: 9/10.

Can you share number of Neha or anyone? Am new in Pune.

Jaggs
04-15-14, 11:11
Hi All,

On pickinsf g up it was a gud quality voice oh Ms. K telling me that she got my number from her friend in sangvi.

AidGuideDude be careful. I would say don't go to lodge / hotel of her choice. If you have a regular hotel / lodge that should be ok I think. All the best.

NooBNo1
04-15-14, 15:13
Emailed this girl with from SEA. Com / escort-147-161777/. Got a reply today after a week. But says that she is a high class indie and doesn't share pics with face and asking me to book a good hotel. Asking for 30k for ST, which is obv too high but is asking to meet me and then decide weather I want to continue. Has anyone tried her?

Would appreciate any reviews from seniors since I do not want to waste time and money booking a hotel.

Aakrosh
04-15-14, 15:41
I came across a site [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

Any information about her?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SkyTech14
04-15-14, 19:34
Can you share number of Neha or anyone? Am new in Pune.Hi friends,

Finally decided to get the subscription after the 3 months.

Can anyone please provide me contact number of the famous Indie Neha.

SkyTech14
04-15-14, 20:15
Hi friends,

Finally got subscription after the 3 months of reading and searching.

I keep on visiting Pune.

Usually I got the service from SP.

And had nice experiences.

Heard alot about Kothrud Indie.

Can any seniors can provide me her number.

Or can provide me the number of any good Indie.

I am going to visit the Pune in coming week.

Will definetly going to be an active member of the forum.

TokyoPanda
04-15-14, 20:27
Emailed this girl with from SEA. Com / escort-147-161777. Got a reply today after a week. But says that she is a high class indie and doesn't share pics with face and asking me to book a good hotel. Asking for 30k for ST, which is obv too high but is asking to meet me and then decide weather I want to continue. Has anyone tried her?

Would appreciate any reviews from seniors since I do not want to waste time and money booking a hotel.30K for ST? Is she from hollywood? LOL

Deshpander
04-16-14, 04:32
Hi there seniors,

I am seeing one or two girls standing near coep college at 1 am in midnight most of the days also some ladies standing near bank of Maharashtra at the same time.

Are they approachable.

Does any one have any experience on this said matter.

Thanks

Dev987
04-16-14, 04:57
Will be Sangli for two days, this week end. Would be glad, if some one provides leads / tips.

IndianCurries
04-16-14, 05:13
Hi All,

-enjoy.

AidGuideFew red flags; but with proper mitigation plan, it can be managed.

Risk 1: Unknown number. Mitigation: If she's in trade and have given service; she must be on Truecaller. Check her number, do a Google search with number and see if you can trace.

Risk 2: Unknown looks: Mitigation: WhatsApp pics can be misleading. Make sure you see before you plunge in. Also, make sure menu items are confirmed.

Risk 3: Unknown Place: Mitigation: As suggested by fellow member, don't go to her recommended place.

Additionally. 2.5K for ST? This price looks slightly lower than going in 3K+ rate. It could be desperation of the person as she might be in need of money.

All the best! ISG can get a new Indie on the block!

Member #4440
04-16-14, 05:29
Two month ago I had called NIBM Neha bt she was at Ichalkaranji means there operates SP. So you need to search no net. This happened two times last year also a one of mine contacts was there through SP now I don't have her no. Bt definately some action is there.

Will be Sangli for two days, this week end. Would be glad, if some one provides leads / tips.

Shamur
04-16-14, 06:03
Wow, Sounds too good. SO be extra cautious.

First Meet socially outside in a restro, see if you can take her to a known place to you.

Let the brain decide and not Jhonny. And share your experience.

Hi All,

-enjoy.

AidGuide

Shamur
04-16-14, 06:09
Having Fun George.

Happy Mongering.

Hey folks,

Had a great time!

Looks. Average 7/10.

Body: 9/10.

Shamur
04-16-14, 06:14
Hie Bond, Welcome to the forum,

Exchanging Numbers happen only via Pvt Message, and for that you need to buy a subscription.

I have not yet met Neha, and I got her number from a fellow mongerer. So will have to confirm with either. Till that time please buy a subscription, its really worthy.

Safe and Happy Mongering.

- Shamur.

Have been reading a lot about Neha at Vnagar. Can anyone share her number? Also any number will do, johny getting horny.

Shamur
04-16-14, 06:37
Yes Dear,

My stand is to avoid such cases.

Happy Mongering.

This is clearly an SP. I got an identical response from someone called Mona Singh on Craigslist. Clear avoid if you are looking for indies.

OuterHaven
04-16-14, 12:09
Hello all,

I am completely new to mongering. (Have never done it). Some day I will gather courage to do this. But I have been very regular with this forum. I read all the happenings very keenly.

My advice may not even be an advice but will still give it.

Call her to a public place, at a pre decided time. Make sure you reach there before time and scout for her. Make a note of who she comes with / how she comes and stuff. Just observe from a distance without getting in touch with her. See if you get any fishy vibes. You never know, may just turn out good for you and a score for this forum as well.

Another thing that can be done is may be you can ask someone else to call her from a different number and see how she behaves and take a call accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Hi All,

She also told that she lives in swargate but can come down to bhosari to meet me...

Tester
04-16-14, 13:42
Either she should know your name or tell the name of the inde who gave her your number. And you must know that inde so that you can call and cross verify. If you are able to join the dots, then its safe. Else, risky. Like that in cities, if any girl randomly calls any number and receiver happens to be male, almost 50% will start thinking thru jhonny. But only 10% may actually take the plunge. References are important.

Hi All,

AidGuide

CoolPrince
04-16-14, 14:15
Hi Ram,

Do you have direct contact number of the bong girl in Pune. And are you ready to share the same?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

VipPune2014
04-16-14, 19:54
Want to try independent girl but I am confused between Kothrud lady and Yogita. I want to try Kothrud lady but can anybody tell me rate for ST for Kothrud lady?

Mongerer12
04-16-14, 20:10
Hi All,

She was nice to talk to and was on what is app too where I could see that looks good too..Being little pessimistic here. It can be a prank played by some of your friend (or someone you know) who knows this secret of you. If this is the case then shouldn't be a big issue. But if that person turns out to be your spouse, who has recently came to know about this habit of yours and now wanted to confirm it with the help of some of her friend, then you will be in real trouble. Whatever is the case you need to take utmost care. Except these 2 cases, I am not seeing any other issues as the other risks highlighted by other members can be easily mitigated by following the suggestions given by these members.

Mongerer12
04-16-14, 20:13
Hi there seniors,

I am seeing one or two girls standing near coep college at 1 am in midnight most of the days also some ladies standing near bank of Maharashtra at the same time.

Are they approachable.

Does any one have any experience on this said matter.

ThanksBeware of these gals. This area is nearby Mangla theatre and I have already described my experience last weekend. Mostly these are BP gals or eunuchs and there are fair chances of you being cheated or looted. Its better to try BP gals in BP itself and that too in big buildings. Still if you want to explore then take utmost care and play safe.

VipPune2014
04-16-14, 20:27
Budhwar Peth is safer if you follow few things.

1) Best time for visiting is 11 A. M to 7 pm No policemen will question you during this time even if policemen is standing on B. P streets. They are there to control girls standing on roads causing traffic problems. During this time non of your valuables will be stolen if you are visiting buildings. 7 P. M. 10 P. M is bit risky even though you may escape if luck is on your side. After 10 P. M its 100% sure that you will be sitting in police van.

2) Anyway even if you are caught by policemen you should have guts to negotiate with policemen because if you are afraid he will get heavy amount from you like 2 k. 5k. If you are good at negotiations you can escape with 200-600 rs. Please avoid talking in english with policemen. He will say you will be presented in court and all kind of shit just to frighten you, but nothing happens that way. I and my 2 friends were drunk and we went at 10:45 P. M in building on returning police was ready with his van, we were taken to police chowky where police said he will call my parents, I said sorry I will pay fine, he asked 3 k per guy, we negotiated and said him that we have only 800 rs cash and we 3 escaped with 800 rs.

3) If you are visiting after 7 PM avoid ATM cards and valuables because policemen will check and try to loot.

4) Never visit girls standing on streets even she looks like Sunny Leone.

5) Building next to food mall is best in service. Go to fourth floor first room to left are best girls in building. Julie is best among all. She provides good service. Other girls jeny, manisha are also good in service if paid tip. Normal rate is 300-350 per shot and 1200 per hour. Julie, Jeny, Manisha are beautiful gilrs with perfect figures even S. P don't have that quality. You should treat them well then only you will get good service.

6) Never go in formal clothes or well dressed if gone by that way there is chance of policemen extracting cash from you.

7) Those who want to explore B. P can plan, we will go in group if anyone is interested.

SeriousSam
04-17-14, 08:35
First time I tried a spa for extars, went to kp at sos and opted for a sweedish massage it was with oil, had fixed up a appointment earlier in the day, reahced there in time and had confirmed if the massue was a lady, went in the room, decent rooms with ac and attached shower, the therpaist came and she looked NE but after some chit chat she said she is from thai, then general talks, after 45 mins of the massage which was amazing I popped the question for extras, she said 1k for HJ 1. 5 for HJ and boobs pressing with fondling with her ass and 2k to go topless, she didn't bulge down in the rates, I agreed for the 1. 5 work, as soon as we talk about this the massage weakens, I told her please finish the massage and then we will get on with this, in the meantime I felt her ass and fingered her hole. So after another 10 mins she said lets finish as the time is up. She gave a awesome HJ and played with my balls and tickled my nipples, loved it when the load came out nice feeling.

Damages 1. 8k fr massage + 1. 5 for the extars.

WIR maybe.

The option is better than sps, I have always gone for full service, but then it takes a lot of planning when you go to a sp or a inde, this is fast karobar and you are free.

Hammer thanks for the info

RohanDeo
04-17-14, 10:36
Hello All,

Myself is a regular visitor to this great forum, although new to mongering, recently got a HW contact and got in touch with her, but as this is my first time have following doubts :

1. Is there any safe place near Chan* cho, wak, Ban* where can take her.

2. Is it must that I need to present a photo ID for booking? Is it also required that need present her photo ID as well? Any smart alternatives to this one?

3. Any other precautions I must need to take?

Desperately require support on above from seniors. Once through with the encounter, will publish FR and share contact as well.

Thanks,

Rohan

Tester
04-17-14, 12:17
Nice tips ...

IndianCurries
04-17-14, 13:32
But if that person turns out to be your spouse, who has recently came to know about this habit of yours and now wanted to confirm it with the help of some of her friend, then you will be in real trouble. Whatever is the case you need to take utmost care.That's a very good point and noted well. You never know any of us might get a call!

Papilonian
04-17-14, 18:46
Hello All,

Myself is a regular visitor to this great forum, although new to mongering, recently got a HW contact and got in touch with her, but as this is my first time have following doubts :

1. Is there any safe place near Chan* cho, wak, Ban* where can take her.

2. Is it must that I need to present a photo I'd for booking? Is it also required that need present her photo I'd as well? Any smart alternatives to this one?

3. Any other precautions I must need to take?

Desperately require support on above from seniors. Once through with the encounter, will publish FR and share contact as well.

Thanks,

RohanGo to Ginger. They normally don't ask both.

Also check out the other ones of the highway.

A bit discreet but does te trick.

Best of Luck.

RohanM
04-17-14, 22:13
That's a very good point and noted well. You never know any of us might get a call!There is bollywood movie Mirch, you shld watch it.

Necromong
04-18-14, 03:18
Hi,

Called this SP number ending by 567 in KP. Showed a girl deal closed at 3.8k for ST.

Went to SP's place in lane 3 kp.

Girl was very cute first told that her name is Rani than later told Saumya. But totally DFE exp.

Loose pussy, no DFK, no WOT. She was just hurrying up the things.

Not a good experience.

Anyone tried this SP?

Or any better available in Aundh or Wakad.

Looks 7/10

Attitude 5/10

Service 0/10

RajArya
04-18-14, 03:27
I am in. Please let me know the day and time.

1) Best time for visiting is 11 A. M to 7 pm No policemen will question you during this time even if policemen is standing on B. P streets. They are there to control girls standing on roads causing traffic problems. During this time non of your valuables will be stolen if you are visiting buildings. 7 pm 10 P. M is bit risky even though you may escape if luck is on your side. After 10 P. M its 100% sure that you will be sitting in police van.

2) Anyway even if you are caught by policemen you should have guts to negotiate with policemen because if you are afraid he will get heavy amount from you like 2 k. 5k. If you are good at negotiations you can escape with 200-600 rs...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

AngelHunk
04-18-14, 06:06
Hello,

Got the contacts of Neha from GeorgeBush. Thanks for the reference. Called her and fixed up time for yesterday. Happen to meet her at Pheonix mall and started for her place somewhere at Lohgaon. She is very average looking. Gawran marathi. At 5 ft and being on the overweight side put me off. Still at times odd looking indies are good at the act so continued with hopes.

Arrived at place and started with the stuff by unwrapping her saree. Well in the birth suit too nothing to get me on. The DFK was not much to excite me and foreplay was pritty mechanical. Went through the routine acts there after. CIM / WOT & finally in Missy. Overall it was a below average experience not much to write home about.

Looks: 4/10

Figure: 3/10

Attitude: 6/10

Foreplay: 4/10

Final act: 4/10

Place: 7/10. Peaceful.

WRT: NO way

Damages: 4k + 1K.Place

Guess my hunt continues. Happy mongering folks.

AidGuide
04-18-14, 06:12
There is bollywood movie Mirch, you shld watch it.Thanks all,

I really like the way Mongerer12 thinks ha ha, , & fortunately I am still single and currently enjoying my bachelorhood.

Finally I have noted the tips from all the people and now I am thinking of going for it.

I am planing to call her at my booked place and will not go to place suggested by her.

Yesterday I talked to her again and by the conversation I couldn't smell anything fishy as of now.

She's stubborn on price 2.5 k / session which reveals that its the real need of money. Though 2.5 k is lower than the going price now a days.

Will post an FR soon.

AidGuide

AngelHunk
04-18-14, 06:17
Do share her contacts if you think its worth going for. Hope we got a new indie here.

Play safe.

Shamur
04-18-14, 06:36
Wow. All the best Bro. Have nice time. Share FR and Number too.

Thanks all,

I really like the way Mongerer12 thinks ha ha, , & fortunately I am still single and currently enjoying my bachelorhood.

Finally I have noted the tips from all the people and now I am thinking of going for it.

I am planing to call her at my booked place and will not go to place suggested by her.

Yesterday I talked to her again and by the conversation I couldn't smell anything fishy as of now.

She's stubborn on price 2. 5k / session which reveals that its the real need of money. Though 2. 5 k is lower than the going price now a days.

Will post an FR soon.

-enjoy.

AidGuide.