PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Shamur
04-18-14, 06:48
LOL. Man.

Valid point.

Being little pessimistic here. It can be a prank played by some of your friend (or someone you know) who knows this secret of you. If this is the case then shouldn't be a big issue. But if that person turns out to be your spouse, who has recently came to know about this habit of yours and now wanted to confirm it with the help of some of her friend, then you will be in real trouble. Whatever is the case you need to take utmost care. Except these 2 cases, I am not seeing any other issues as the other risks highlighted by other members can be easily mitigated by following the suggestions given by these members.

AngelHunk
04-18-14, 06:51
Hi Ram,

Do you have direct contact number of the bong girl in Pune. And are you ready to share the same?

I have one 6K ST with her own place. Activate your PM to get the number. I don't see any other means to share it with you.

IndianCurries
04-18-14, 08:22
There is bollywood movie Mirch, you shld watch it.Yes, I have seen it and as as in movie, husband gets screwed and wife gets scot free!

NooBNo1
04-18-14, 11:16
30K for ST? Is she from hollywood? LOLNot sure myself. But what I'm sure of is that this would definitely be up for negotiations. And I definitely would be thinking with my brains and not Johny while negotiating otherwise I would be literally and figuratively be fucked her her. Haha. I totally agree that 30k is over the moon, but that's what makes me sure that it would be negotiable and made me curious for the meeting. Since she said I don't have to pay if I don't want to continue. Only thing I am worried about is if I don't like her, I would have wasted money on hotel. Maybe one of you who is already in a hotel can try her and provide his FR.

RjToons
04-18-14, 14:40
Hi,

1. Rima. 4th flr LHS of Disco bldg (same as Sushma & Kali's room). Good at service, had couple of session with her in last few days. She is clean and enjoys the work she does. She is ready come out for night. I am planning to take her out for night, FR will be soon.

2. Simran. 3rd flr LHS of Garbage bldg (big garbage can at the entrance). She is young with real good boobs. Good at service and clean.

Cheers,

RJ

OldMonkian
04-18-14, 14:56
As mentioned in my last report I am stuck in Sangli where the mongering scene is zero. Having stayed sober for a long time Johnny started demanding time for it. So decided to stay overnight at Kolhapur to check out the scene here. Found an ad regarding massage parlors in the classifieds of a Marathi paper. Called them and went to a couple of places. First place outrightly denied full service but were pressurising to go for the massage saying that it would be private massage. What difference would that make whether its a private massage or a public massage when the purpose is not served. So headed to the next massage parlor. The female at the counter says that full service is not available anywhere here and suggested me to go for the 'Handshake'. Since I lost hope by then decided to go with the handshake offer for 1000 bucks including some massage. The lady at the counter came for the massage herself. Started with some massage and proceeded to Handjob mechanically. The female was female only by anatomical standards. I wonder how my Johny even responded to her. Completed the deed in 20 mins and checked into a hotel nearby. Hoping something works tonight but found no leads yet. No info anywhere on internet. Asked the waiter if any item available and he replied no. Found some females standing on the road side during my last trip. But I am not planning to touch them. I think I will have to head to Pune now. Would be helpful if anyone could provide leads in Kolhapur.

RajArya
04-18-14, 16:00
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

PassionMale32
04-18-14, 18:39
Hi,

1. Rima. 4th flr LHS of Disco bldg (same as Sushma & Kali's room). Good at service, had couple of session with her in last few days. She is clean and enjoys the work she does. She is ready come out for night. I am planning to take her out for night, FR will be soon.

2. Simran. 3rd flr LHS of Garbage bldg (big garbage can at the entrance). She is young with real good boobs. Good at service and clean.

Cheers,

RJCan I join you on your next visit? Also anyone else wana have joint visit?

Mongerer12
04-18-14, 19:14
Thanks all,

I really like the way Mongerer12 thinks ha ha, , & fortunately I am still single and currently enjoying my bachelorhood.

Finally I have noted the tips from all the people and now I am thinking of going for it.

I am planing to call her at my booked place and will not go to place suggested by her.

Yesterday I talked to her again and by the conversation I couldn't smell anything fishy as of now.

She's stubborn on price 2. 5k / session which reveals that its the real need of money. Though 2. 5 k is lower than the going price now a days.

Will post an FR soon.

-enjoy.

AidGuide.Thanks you liked it. You can replace "Spouse" with "GF / would be" as per your convenience.

Its nice that you are not seeing any risk and planning to go ahead. Still take care and be safe. If successful pl raise FR and if possible then share her number.

All the best!

Mongerer12
04-18-14, 19:26
Yes, I have seen it and as as in movie, husband gets screwed and wife gets scot free!In reality also its the same case dear. Even the great Indian legal system is designed that way.

MaxwellSoha
04-18-14, 20:27
Somya from Viman Nagar. Is really interesting.

Had a good session

BBJ no.

Only sex.

Great companion.

Looks 8/10

Service7/10

Price 8k St

She's good indie studying in symbiosis.

Anyone wants contact I can give.

Sunny1990
04-19-14, 03:55
As mentioned in my last report I am stuck in Sangli where the mongering scene is zero. Having stayed sober for a long time Johnny started demanding time for it. So decided to stay overnight at Kolhapur to check out the scene here. Found an ad regarding massage parlors in the classifieds of a Marathi paper. Called them and went to a couple of places. First place outrightly denied full service but were pressurising to go for the massage saying that it would be private massage. What difference would that make whether its a private massage or a public massage when the purpose is not served. So headed to the next massage parlor. The female at the counter says that full service is not available anywhere here and suggested me to go for the 'Handshake'. Since I lost hope by then decided to go with the handshake offer for 1000 bucks including some massage. The lady at the counter came for the massage herself. Started with some massage and proceeded to Handjob mechanically. The female was female only by anatomical standards. I wonder how my Johny even responded to her. Completed the deed in 20 mins and checked into a hotel nearby. Hoping something works tonight but found no leads yet. No info anywhere on internet. Asked the waiter if any item available and he replied no. Found some females standing on the road side during my last trip. But I am not planning to touch them. I think I will have to head to Pune now. Would be helpful if anyone could provide leads in Kolhapur.Can you guide me with little more details like add or in which newspaper you got this add from because even I'm in Kolhapur now for a week and need some help as I have tried but not able to find anything.

Dev987
04-19-14, 06:19
Same fate with me. Was in Sangli for two days and day in Kolhapur. Totally dry, may be because of elections fever. Any leads would be appreciated.

QUOTE=OldMonkian; 1556404]As mentioned in my last report I am stuck in Sangli where the mongering scene is zero. Having stayed sober for a long time Johnny started demanding time for it. So decided to stay overnight at Kolhapur to check out the scene here. Found an ad regarding massage parlors in the classifieds of a Marathi paper. Called them and went to a couple of places. First place outrightly denied full service but were pressurising to go for the massage saying that it would be private massage. What difference would that make whether its a private massage or a public massage when the purpose is not served. So headed to the next massage parlor. The female at the counter says that full service is not available anywhere here and suggested me to go for the 'Handshake'. Since I lost hope by then decided to go with the handshake offer for 1000 bucks including some massage. The lady at the counter came for the massage herself. Started with some massage and proceeded to Handjob mechanically. The female was female only by anatomical standards. I wonder how my Johny even responded to her. Completed the deed in 20 mins and checked into a hotel nearby. Hoping something works tonight but found no leads yet. No info anywhere on internet. Asked the waiter if any item available and he replied no. Found some females standing on the road side during my last trip. But I am not planning to touch them. I think I will have to head to Pune now. Would be helpful if anyone could provide leads in Kolhapur.[/QUOTE]

Dev987
04-19-14, 06:22
Does her digits end with 9194. Please confirm.

Had a good session

BBJ no.

Only sex.

Great companion.

Looks 8/10.

Service7/10.

Price 8k St.

ThePuneMan
04-19-14, 07:04
Tried MP on f see Road name starting with V recently. Got no in ToI Miror and called. Lady picked and mentioned cover charges Rs 500 and service Rs 2000.

As I wasn't in the mood for FS, asked if B2B possible in 1.5K total outgo.

She disagreed first then said ok. Upon reaching asked Rs 100 for choice which I reluctantly gave (johny acting on my behalf there).

Chose the fair and thin girl among 3 choices provided. Paid remaining 1.4K and proceeded.

Massage was strictly average but B2B felt good; was shortened though. Also nakhras like cannot even kiss titties.

But after the 25 mins I was somewhat satisfied from the act. She finished with her hand towards the end rather abruptly.

Summary:

Girl: 6/10

Massage: 2/10

B2B: 6/10

Overall: 5/10 considering VFM.

Damage: 1.5K, as I was very particular on not exceeding this.

WIR: Consider when I am despo and have extra cash.

Cheers and monger safe!

Pune Man

CoolPrince
04-19-14, 08:21
I had a very very rare opportunity of having 3sum with twin sisters who are basically indie and hail from gujarat. Are in Pune for some vocational course.

Till this experience I never though that threesome existed in India. Overall extremely wonderful experience.

Looks for Both: 8/10

Figure: 8/10

BBJ: 9/10

Foreplay: 9/10

Act: 8/10

Overall 9/10

Threesome rocks

AidGuide
04-19-14, 10:29

Had a good session

BBJ no.

Only sex.

Great companion.

Looks 8/10.

Service7/10.

Price 8k St.

Anyone wants contact I can give.Hi MS,

Looks 8 service7 with no BBBJ & 8k, with such an average offer what do you do with symbiosis then?

Every second girl here claims herself to be coming from symbi. He he

May be by this trick they are able to shell out hefty amounts from us, like you paid 8k.

at8k only a few will be interested in this inde. Right?

My two cents

AidGuide

Suhelov
04-19-14, 10:46
Any one having experience of Adult Friend Finder?

RockingSam
04-19-14, 11:52
In reality also its the same case dear. Even the great Indian legal system is designed that way.Totally agree with you.

SmartVvarma
04-19-14, 12:08
Hi,

Yes absolutely agree. She had agreed for 7k when I spoke to her couple of months back. And no basic BJ.

I politely said not interested!

Play safe.

Hi MS,

Looks 8 service7 with no BBBJ & 8k, with such an average offer what do you do with symbiosis then?

Every second girl here claims herself to be coming from symbi. He he

May be by this trick they are able to shell out hefty amounts from us, like you paid 8k.

At8k only a few will be interested in this inde. Right?

My two cents

-enjoy.

AidGuide

SkyTech14
04-19-14, 12:57
Hi,

Anybody here knows Nisha from Kondwa?

Has anybody tried her? Please share if.

AngelHunk
04-19-14, 15:43
Hello fellow mongers,

Pardon me if I sound offending. However I am getting a feel some of the FRs are more played up. Recently I read one and even the mongrer did a repeat FR within a week. Thinking that since it was a repeat one it must be worth a try. But when I met the indie it was a real KLPD. Mighty disappointment.

I have twi request to fellow mongerers;

1. Be genuine in your FR. Do not drum it up. We already have SPs cheating us. At least be a genuine help to other.

2. Read the FR carefully. Pick the drummed up FR. By reading between the lines. Ideally wait for minimum 2 FR from different guys before pitching for it.

3. Follow the right members. Advice after reading there multiple FRs before jumping the gun.

My two cents. Play safe. Am open for your views.

AngelHunk
04-19-14, 16:49
Where? Whats the damage? Any clues to contact?

I had a very very rare opportunity of having 3sum with twin sisters who are basically indie and hail from gujarat. Are in Pune for some vocational course.

Till this experience I never though that threesome existed in India. Overall extremely wonderful experience.

Looks for Both: 8/10.

Figure: 8/10.

BBJ: 9/10.

Foreplay: 9/10.

Act: 8/10.

Overall 9/10.

Threesome rocks

PuneriDude
04-19-14, 17:07
Couple of months back, I called her and she was demanding for 5k but negotiated to 4k. However I was not in mood of action so did not try. I heard she has increased her rate. Need to verify.

Want to try independent girl but I am confused between Kothrud lady and Yogita. I want to try Kothrud lady but can anybody tell me rate for ST for Kothrud lady?

BoobLover80
04-19-14, 17:08
Hi,

Has anybody tried her? Please share if.Sweet face. Big tummy. Horny and well behaved. No BJ. No DFK. Good boobs. My damages were 5k. Average experience but very very safe.

Looks: 8/10

Body: 3/10

Boobs: 8/10

Service: 6/10

In my case WIR: in times of need may be.

Mongerer12
04-19-14, 17:11
Hi,

Yes Absolutely agree. She had agreed for 7k when I spoke to her couple of months back. And no basic BJ.

I politely said not interested!

Play Safe.Yes. Same for me. She agreed for 7K for full service including DFK. Looks front too she is good but not anywhere near the model types. She is good to have in 3-4K max. Anything more than this is unreasonable so simply declined her offer. BTW to me she told her name Tanvi. Not sure if she is the same gal. Does her number ends with 162. Please confirm.

JazzyBoy
04-19-14, 17:20
Hi,

Has anybody tried her? Please share if.She is a bong chick working in some IT firm.

Pros- sophisticated and well educated chick (those who are suckers for english speaking, well educated refined chicks will love her) , clean and safe upmarket apartment, open to A level. 38D boobs, fake moans, will offer you scotch / vodka.

Cons- very bulky, no DFK and BBBJ, ultra loose p*why, charges exorbitant for her looks.
will never recommend her since i never took her after meeting her, enough pretty fishes available at half her rates!!

RohanDeo
04-19-14, 18:00
Hello friends,

One of the SP sent me below pics, will be trying one with spec. Any body tried them before? If yes please let me know your ratings and suggestions?

He is quoting 8K for ST.

Thanks,

Rohan

Hero1903
04-19-14, 21:09
New to mongering and new to Pune moved here few weeks back, Friday was off on eve of good Friday and johny was looking for some action. Got in touch with SP who operates mostly around Kharadi. He shared 3 profiles all average, still decided to go ahead. SP quoted 10k and negotiated 8k for all night outcall. Biggest mistake. No DFK and very mechanical with an average BBJ. Her phone ringing every few mins (bf calling) added to my frustrations. Somehow completed two shots mostly missionary as she was not comfortable in any other position. In all exp was not worth 8k. Lesson learnt and will negotiate carefully in future.

Khatta2000
04-19-14, 21:22
Hello everybody,

I am new at this forum. I want to know any indie in Pune can you please give me the numbers?

Frank Martin
04-20-14, 04:05
Hi,

Yesterday (19Apr) I have witnessed unexpected thing in Pune. I have watched movie at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Plaza and going back to my hotel 4points. On the way I have witnessed ladyboys standing besides road (Vithalarao Vandekar road) and few men are negotiating with them. I never thought I would see such a thing in the public so open.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Papilonian
04-20-14, 04:59
Hey guys,

Sorry this FR is coming a bit late.

First of all thanks Tokyopanda, for helping me out with the number.

I got my first message from Tokyo, after taking subscription about the Kothrud Indie.

When I called, she asked me for a reference, but I pulled up some fake name. And she vanished.

Then I was also active on Locanto, and there was this ad about hot mature lady.

And bloody hell she was the one, handling that ad. I got the same number in response.

This time I used my different number to connect. And to my surprise she agreed to meet.

It was a Wednesday when my afternoon meeting got postponed to 4, so there was a 2 hour slot for me. I called her and asked whether she was available. She immediately pounced back with a yes by 2pm.

She guided me through Karve Statue to her place. It was a discreet thing as she stays alone.

But my God, when I first saw her. Checking me out through the door. I was astonished by the looks of her.

She is a 5 feet 4 lady. Fair. Markless, silky hair. Awesome figure. (small boobs though).

She welcomed me, gave me some water, we chatted for some time.

And then she took me by my hand to the bedroom.

Fairly good bed with nice clean sheets and two towels.

We started with chats. She was really pissed on some guys from our forum to put bad things out.

BTW. She has changed her hair colour now. She is no more blonde.

But then, I took er in my arm and we started doing love again.

In a while. She started rubbing on my Jhonny. And with one finger she opened up the zip. And went down like a lover.

That was one awesome experience when she started sucking. She has got a special style in Sucking. She licks, rubs, sucks, sizzles and then she just pulls out.

Awesome.

Then I gave my special massage to her. She was too happy for that. She said, You are the first guy to do such a thing.

Then. We got rid of all the clothes and started with an awesome missionary. OMG she has got such a tight pussy inspite of being a mother.

Well the first act got over within 20 mins.

I gave her an awesome orgasm. This was the first time she said she is experiencing and orgasm so fast.

Post that, we just crashed.

We sucked each other in 69. She likes it too much BTW.

And then it was time to go.

She gave me a glass of water. Which she had drunk from. It was so romantic.

And then we kissed each other a Bye bye.

While going she said. Ate rehna.

Too good experience.

Looks. 8/10

Body 7/10

BBJ 9/10

GFE 9/10

Will definitely try again.

Sorry guys for the Long FR.

(inspired by Angelhunk and his way of sharing)

Tut Li
04-20-14, 05:11
Hello fellow mongers,

Pardon me if I sound offending. However I am getting a feel some of the FRs are more played up. Recently I read one and even the mongrer did a repeat FR within a week. Thinking that since it was a repeat one it must be worth a try. But when I met the indie it was a real KLPD. Mighty disappointment.

I have twi request to fellow mongerers;

1. Be genuine in your FR. Do not drum it up. We already have SPs cheating us. At least be a genuine help to other.

2. Read the FR carefully. Pick the drummed up FR. By reading between the lines. Ideally wait for minimum 2 FR from different guys before pitching for it.

3. Follow the right members. Advice after reading there multiple FRs before jumping the gun.

My two cents. Play safe. Am open for your views.Few more to add

1. To protect your identity, do not post FR immediately, if you post something which is known to only yourself and girl, you will be exposed if someone will inform about some specific details about your FR. Have personally experienced and learnt.

2. Never go for a girl when she is discussed in every alternate post, as there will be too much rush for her, you will pay more and at the same time service could be a problem, even if girl is good. Wait for the cyclone to subside and then try her.

3. If you are sure about charges, don't bargain hard, you may end up saving few bucks, but in most of the cases, service will be mechanical. Never show desperation at the same time, or be prepared to pay more.

Cheers

GeorgeBush1
04-20-14, 10:00
3sum from gujarat.

Threesome rocksHey Prince,

As per my personal experience I would say that ladies from Guj are extremely horny, I had a MILF connect who was insatiable. Unfortunately lost her number with my previous phone (was a real gem and open to anything and everything).

Cheers!

George

MailMunjal
04-20-14, 11:31
I am looking to have foursome fun. 2 couple; me and my girl friend and another couple or it can even me more people but equal number of girls and guys. I just don't prefer paying and having mechanical stuff which happens in most of the cases. All of us can go for some movie or snacks get back to the apartment and have some booze and leave the rest up to the time. May be we can get acquainted over the phone and conference for sometime and get to know each other. I can host at an apartment in KP and don't mind paying but I don't just like the mechanical stuff. If anyone is looking for the same fun as I am please PM me.

Papilonian
04-20-14, 15:51

Overall 9/10.

Threesome rocksHey Prince,

That some interesting experience to have in Pune.

Pm me the numbers dude.

Also what's the damage?

AidGuide
04-20-14, 16:02
Hi all,

Writing afrer a long time.

Pending FRs:-

1) Lady Sh- contact was shared by VJ Krishna. Thanks to Him as the reference was immediately acknowledged by the lady.

Fixed her in noon time at her private place in PCMC. Saw her in pic shared on what is app.

The door was opened by some other hottie / gal.

She introduced her as R*ma as her good friend that was her place.

The flat had no furniture and looked a bachelor accommodation.

The bedroom had only a Mattress on the floor which seemed to be sufficient.

Now we sat together and and talked to become comfortable with each other.

Then lady R left and went out leaving us alone.

The session started with boobs & nipples and DATY. Response was good.

Two sessions completed with CBJ +sitting missy+ Doggy + missy without any nakhras.

She also showed me, how she masterbates. He he

In between she also went out of the room half naked which gave me a direct clue that lady R should also be avlble. My eyes sparkled with fantasies of 3 some also. Dirty me!

After we were done all three had some frooti together and there I came to know that lady R is also avlble in same price.

The I left the place quietly. .

Score:

Attitude: 8/10 friendly.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 9/10 awsome neither small nor large.

Service 8/10 no IFs & BUTs.

Damage = 3. 5k for all.

Lady R: 7/10Bong looks with bold attitude, she's is a mother of one but doesn't show from looks. Looks better than lady S!

Wir : Y for S & R both, though R is still pending. Due to an issue at that place & I am not willing to go to an Hotel these days.

No. To be shared only by vjK not me.

2) Inde Shradhha: Contact shared by 'Smart vVarma'.

Fixed her in noon and insisted for a private place which she later arranged. Nice flat in PS where lives a family.

Lady looks mature and no wow factor as such!

In the flatwe confined in one of the rooms where, I got the best BBBJ.

Very nice attitude. She is a nurse by profession so handles your reflexes very grace fully. I completely forgot her looks and all my perception about her.

Did one round in doggy only and then left.

While leaving I saw the flat owner lady who was smiling at me. I felt thankful to her.

Score:

Looks : just ignore 'NA'

Service 11/10.

BBBJ : 10/10 can repeat her for that only.

WIR: YYY.

Damage = 2. 5 k for all.

Now this lady is a proof that service and attitude triumph & not looks, not even cost. Can share her no.

3) Inde K: she's the one whom I got luckily She called me some days back from some reference, I posted that incident on forum.

Today fixed her in noon and after her lot of assurance I decided to go to her known hotel in Bhosari. Quoted 2. 5 k per shot and stubborn on that!

Fixed at 3 PM but she came at 3:30 in a scarf Now a days this scarf has become some sort of turn off to me, though some years back I used to like it. Otherwise the dress was nice.

I don't know why, but I am tempted by the dressing sense of the lady always. I believe this happens to all.

Together went to a hotel, a hotel which had its own basement parking which seemed quite promising and safe. Good one.

We were informed that its full and we can wait in the dining area by the time.

All waiter staff was known to her but I was not afraid by this at all.

There she removed scarf and I was looking at a nice semi-plump MILF kinda lady in front of me. I was excited to see her actually.

Then we proceeded to room, where we both washed first since we were in sweat due to sun.

Undressed and started. DFK and foreplay.

No DATY, though pussy was lucrative.

Awsome slurping BBBJ.

I did only BBBJ and finished. No penetration at all which was also satisfying.

Then washed again and parted.

Overall:

Looks: 7/10, nicely dressed good figured.

Attitude: 6/10 ok ok behaviour.

Boobs: 7/10 slightly bigger than average.

Pussy: Not tested.

Damage 2. 5 k for the lady + 500 for the place+ no condoms.

WIR: May be.

I can share the number but to reliable members only.

PS. Now a days I am refraining myself from sharing contacts as, In last two months, I have lost two of my discreet contacts just because I shared them and they were misused. I request all to treat any contact as an individual first and then talk about the deal. There is no point in collecting contacts until used wisely.

AidGuide

TokyoPanda
04-20-14, 20:12
Hey guys,

Sorry this FR is coming a bit late.

First of all thanks Tokyopanda, for helping me out with the number.

I got my first message from Tokyo, after taking subscription about the Kothrud Indie.

When I called, she asked me for a reference, but I pulled up some fake name. And she vanished.

And bloody hell she was the one, handling that ad. I got the same number in response.

This time I used my different number to connect. And to my surprise she agreed to meet.

It was a Wednesday when my afternoon meeting got postponed to 4, so there was a 2 hour slot for me. I called her and asked whether she was available. She immediately pounced back with a yes by 2pm.

She guided me through Karve Statue to her place. It was a discreet thing as she stays alone.

But my God, when I first saw her. Checking me out through the door. I was astonished by the looks of her.

She is a 5 feet 4 lady. Fair. Markless, silky hair. Awesome figure. (small boobs though).

She welcomed me, gave me some water, we chatted for some time.

And then she took me by my hand to the bedroom.

Fairly good bed with nice clean sheets and two towels.

We started with chats. She was really pissed on some guys from our forum to put bad things out.

BTW. She has changed her hair colour now. She is no more blonde.

But then, I took er in my arm and we started doing love again.

In a while. She started rubbing on my Jhonny. And with one finger she opened up the zip. And went down like a lover.

That was one awesome experience when she started sucking. She has got a special style in Sucking. She licks, rubs, sucks, sizzles and then she just pulls out.

Awesome.

Then I gave my special massage to her. She was too happy for that. She said, You are the first guy to do such a thing.

Then. We got rid of all the clothes and started with an awesome missionary. OMG she has got such a tight pussy inspite of being a mother.

Well the first act got over within 20 mins.

I gave her an awesome orgasm. This was the first time she said she is experiencing and orgasm so fast.

Post that, we just crashed.

We sucked each other in 69. She likes it too much BTW.

And then it was time to go.

She gave me a glass of water. Which she had drunk from. It was so romantic.

And then we kissed each other a Bye bye.

While going she said. Ate rehna.

Too good experience.

Looks. 8/10.

Body 7/10.

BBJ 9/10.

GFE 9/10.

Will definitely try again.

Sorry guys for the Long FR.

(inspired by Angelhunk and his way of sharing) Welcome papilion. Nice FR. Could you please mention damage?

Papilonian
04-20-14, 20:55
Welcome papilion. Nice FR. Could you please mention damage?5K. She didn't come down.

She promised discount the next time.

VinodP
04-21-14, 03:32
It was a wonderful sexcapade. Nice FR. Can you PM me the contact?

Overall 9/10.

Threesome rocks

Man In India
04-21-14, 11:48
Hi friend,

Great Report. What was the damage?

Please see PM.

Thanks.

RohanM
04-21-14, 16:24
Can anybody tell MP with extra near nigdi or chinchwad area.

SecretAdmirs5
04-21-14, 16:49
BTW. She has changed her hair colour now. She is no more blonde.Hey Nice FR dude. Do you genuinely mean a blonde lady. Dictionary meanin you see. Anyway is she open to come out for a day or two.

BrainAlex
04-21-14, 18:53
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum but would like to share some places which I have visited.

Have visited one on MG road camp. There's an advt in the newspaper with the name of MP but it is actually a sex place with all the sexy babes.

KenTheRockstar
04-21-14, 18:55
Hi guys,

Came back in Pune last week. Last Friday got message from Neha. With the last encounter with her I had decided not to go for her anymore. But then when she had initiated the discussion johnny couldn't resist. Also could remember the BBBJ she had given for the first time. So fixed up meeting in evening. Went to the place around 7pm. There was no power in the area that time so no worries of other society members. Was exhausted by the day work and driving. Took shower. She joined me in bathroom. Johnny was rock hard by then. We went to bed. She started with her BBBJ. For 10mins she had my cock in her mouth. I was loving it. Could not hold it anymore and I cum in her mouth. I apologized to her she said its ok. But then after later session was more mechanical. Ended up in doggy style. Banging her from back is another real enjoyment.

Overall experience was good. Better than the first one.

BBBJ. 10/10

Overall. 9/10

This weekend will try a new contact. Soniya. She is inde. Don't have stats or any details other than digits yet.

Will share the FR.

Happy mongering,

Ken

SecretAdmirs5
04-22-14, 02:50
Have visited one on MG road camp. There's an advt in the newspaper with the name of MP but it is actually a sex place with all the sexy babes.You must be referring to the MP located in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Twrs. Nt a reliable place. Refrain from going there.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Rishi Arora
04-22-14, 03:05
Hey Ken,

I recently joined the group. But was following thru long way.

Going to looking for great experience.

Request if I can get the detail for Neha to my PM.

Happy mongering.

Hi guys,

Came back in Pune last week. Last Friday got message from Neha. With the last encounter with her I had decided not to go for her anymore. But then when she had initiated the discussion johnny couldn't resist. Also could remember the BBBJ she had given for the first time. So fixed up meeting in evening. Went to the place around 7pm. There was no power in the area that time so no worries of other society members. Was exhausted by the day work and driving. Took shower. She joined me in bathroom. Johnny was rock hard by then. We went to bed. She started with her BBBJ. For 10mins she had my cock in her mouth. I was loving it. Could not hold it anymore and I cum in her mouth. I apologized to her she said its ok. But then after later session was more mechanical. Ended up in doggy style...

BoobLover80
04-22-14, 03:09
Just thought of sharing my recent disappointments with the Pune joints.

Since R (behind Merc) had a LE problem so stopped going there.

But hotel V, which was once a great place has just hobe fown in quality and pricing factor.

St is now 4k and it's the same set of girls who are paraded. They did not improve the collection but have increased the rates.

The SPs have become hit and miss. PS has completely stopped operations.

Tough for a regular monger with an eye for variety.

Wish we had a NL like place in Pune like our fellow Mongers in Mumbai.

Rishi Arora
04-22-14, 03:22
Hello friends,

I have shifted to Pune recently and love to do mongering.

Tried inde from KP kharadi I guess major hub is from there I want to taste Kothrud lady heard a lot about her.

Is she really worth?

Let me know if anyone of you guys. Have tasted her.

Rishi

MaxwellSoha
04-22-14, 04:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

IndianCurries
04-22-14, 04:53
Hello friends,

I have shifted to Pune recently and love to do mongering.

Tried inde from KP kharadi I guess major hub is from there I want to taste Kothrud lady heard a lot about her.

Is she really worth?

Let me know if anyone of you guys. Have tasted her.

RishiWhat do you mean 'Tasted' her? Haha. She's not a dish, but a human in flesh and bones.

Have pains to go through the forum, RTFF. Read her FRs. You will get an idea about how she is. Whether she's worth or not. That depends on personal taste.

Happy Mongering!

Amm250
04-22-14, 05:22

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Newbee Joy
04-22-14, 05:47
Called Nisha. Shebis asking for 6k for an hour and 8k for 2 hours including place. Spoke excellent English and available only after 7:30 pm.

Can someone describe her service, age and looks?

Cheers,

Joy.

P. S. I tried to search this forum as I remember there were few FRs on her however could not find much as it was becoming very tedious to search tens of pages on mobile phone.

GeorgeBush1
04-22-14, 06:09
Can anybody tell mp with extra near nigdi or chinchwad areaHey buddy,

Check your inbox.

Cheers!

George

Chalres11
04-22-14, 13:02
Hi all,

Its really nice to find you all here and sharing such invaluable info, its really a commendable job. I 've seen similar forums / posts in NYC and finding it back home is really heartening.

Would really appreciate if I can make use of this. Its time to give Johny boy, its desi taste. Just went through few posts and would luv to see Miss. Kothrud here, please share the info about the same and keep up the good work!

RsRenk
04-22-14, 14:12
Hello Seniors,

Need some help on the indie from kothrud. I have seen an adv in Locanto and contacted. The Indie have back her number and said to call back. The number startes with 95 and ended with 76.

I called her and she said to meet at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] statue in Kothrud. She quoted 5.

Please suggets-

Is it worth?

Has anyone of us has visited her? Shall I go for it?

NooBNo1
04-22-14, 14:12
Hello friends,

One of the SP sent me below pics, will be trying one with spec. Any body tried them before? If yes please let me know your ratings and suggestions?

He is quoting 8K for ST.

Thanks,

RohanDon't know about the chic with specs, but I got a few of those pics from an SP as well. My opinion: none of these chicks are worth more than 4k for ST, and that too is stretch. Just my two cents. But again am not highly experienced either.

IndianCurries
04-22-14, 15:49
Hello Seniors,

Need some help on the indie from kothrud. I have seen an adv in Locanto and contacted. The Indie have back her number and said to call back. The number startes with 95 and ended with 76.

I called her and she said to meet at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Statue in Kothrud. She quoted 5.

Please suggets-

Is it worth?

Has anyone of us has visited her? Shall I go for it?Again! Have pains to go through the forum, RTFF. Read her FRs. You will get an idea about how she is. Whether she's worth or not. That depends on personal taste. In fact, I've also been to her place and have written FR. Go through and decide.

Happy mongering!

JazzyBoy
04-22-14, 17:14
Called Nisha. Shebis asking for 6k for an hour and 8k for 2 hours including place. Spoke excellent English and available only after 7:30 pm.

Cheers,

Joy.

P. S. I tried to search this forum as I remember there were few FRs on her however could not find much as it was becoming very tedious to search tens of pages on mobile phone.See my post about her a few days back and decide for yourself.

Cheers.

Bond Bond
04-22-14, 18:16
Hello mongers,

I did write about this a few weeks back but not sure if there were any responses, if yes, it may be oversight. I have seen 2 girls on KP Annexe (Extn) just ahead of Westin next to the branded shoe shop. I did stop few steps before them and was talking on my cell. To kill more time lit up a cigarette. While I was about to finish the smoke, a guy came from behind (looked like open ground) and these two walked away with him. I walked away too. Has anyone seen / heard about them. As it was dark, did not get a look at their faces. One was stout and wearing spagetti's to show off clevage.

Cheers,

Bond

Tut Li
04-22-14, 18:34
Again! Have pains to go through the forum, RTFF. Read her FRs. You will get an idea about how she is. Whether she's worth or not. That depends on personal taste. In fact, I've also been to her place and have written FR. Go through and decide.

Happy mongering!Well said buddy. Every monger has different taste. One will find both negetive and positive FR about same female. It depends on an individual's taste. It's not restricted to only mongers. It's true for ladies too. Depending on few factors I mean age, cleanliness, sense of humour, etc. They also offer things, it's in monger's hand how to get maximum of it. I have read FRs where same female (best example is recent FR on Aundh HW) offers DFK, BBBJ & even BBBJCIM to one set of mongers and none to others. Damage is more or less same. My 2 cents.

Cheers

SenJack4
04-22-14, 18:39
Absolutely correct, charges same as SOS, but facilities better.

Hey SenJack,

Is this H spa located in Goldfield Enclave, on the corner of 7th Lane and South Main Road?

Let me know. What are their charges?

Cheers.

BoobLover80
04-23-14, 03:48
Sweet face. Big tummy. Horny and well behaved. No BJ. No DFK. Good boobs. My damages were 5k. Average experience but very very safe.

Looks: 8/10

Body: 3/10

Cheers,

Joy.

P. S. I tried to search this forum as I remember there were few FRs on her however could not find much as it was becoming very tedious to search tens of pages on mobile phone.

Panda305
04-23-14, 11:33
Hello guys,

Any info or any leads for some action in Aurangabad. Please pm me with info.

RockingSam
04-23-14, 12:09
Thank you Stun for providing this wonderful contact. After going through FR's about her, Initially I was confused whether to call her or not. But took my chances and called her on Sunday evening. Fortunately she picked up the call and fixed an appointment at 8 pm. I reached there at 8. 20 due to traffic issues. She was waiting there at the decided spot.

She looks great. Went to some place in Baner. She was quite confident while entering the hotel and looked like she knew everyone there.

I think everything has already been shared a lot of times about her and her services. My experience is also mostly the same.

Cost: 5k for 2 pops + 800 for room.

WIR: Yes, definitely, planning to take her for night.

SummerTime1985
04-23-14, 12:25
Absolutely correct, charges same as sos, but facilities better.Hii.

There used to SP operating at same place at the floor above H spa. Is he still operating?

Paddy1310
04-23-14, 15:13
Hey buddy,

Check your inbox.

Cheers!

GeorgeCan you share with me also.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

PuneriDude
04-23-14, 17:53
Yesterday, I went to White-house bldg in BP. I was bit scared as I entered in this bldg first time. But I trusted senior's feedback / comments; handover my wallet, watch to my friend and directly went to 4th floor. Unfortunately, I did not find any appealing girl, most of the gals were nepali and personally I don't like these kind of gals. One by one I tried all the floors and my bad-luck continues. Mainly I visited entrance door of each floor and not other doors as I was bit afraid.

Seniors if could provide any specific info about it then it would be great?

Though I was disappointed, I decided to go Disco blg which I heard a lot. I did not know the exact location so I asked 2 person in the market but no one was disclosing the info. I felt something weird and finally decided to move out. KLPD again. I was feeling more despo.

Tried Yogita's no. But she was also not reachable. Finally decided to go nearby MP located on LAXXi road, BOI. I am a regular visitor there. Selected a gal (which I selected earlier) from limited choice and went for action. I should admit this MP is far better than any other MP in Pune. You could find better service and gals as compared to other MPs.

Damage: 500 counter payment + 1k for FS

Senior, could you please guide where the disco bldg is located?

Shaunp2012
04-23-14, 21:26
Hi Stun Gun,

Your inbox is full.

Please clean up.

Class Man
04-23-14, 21:48
Hi,

I have been reading this forum and new to mongering field.

Expecting our cooperation will go longer.

Soon will subscribe for PM.

Any updates about Nilakshi is continued her services after March as she mentioned earlier?

Bye,

Class Man

Siidharth
04-24-14, 05:43
I had a very very rare opportunity of having 3sum with twin sisters who are basically indie and hail from gujarat. Are in Pune for some vocational coursesHi Coolprince,

On the forum after really long. Typing from my cell so keeping it short and sweet. Well your FR was really appealling, I will love to go for twin sisters, so can you help me a bit with this. You don't have your PM active. So any hints how to contact them? Will lov to have a 3 some with twins. So pleass help if possible. Will be appreciated.

Besides hello all, hope you guys remember me. Just been out of the forum for a while but not from mongering. Will just be active again, been a long break. Hope all you guys having fun. Happy mongering.

Cheers Sid.

SummerTime1985
04-24-14, 07:01
Hi,

I have been reading this forum and new to mongering field.

Expecting our cooperation will go longer.

Soon will subscribe for PM.

Any updates about Nilakshi is continued her services after March as she mentioned earlier?

Bye,

Class ManCalled her recently. Replied that she is not working now.

Member #4440
04-24-14, 07:52
Friend,

I'm driving to Pune. Pl. Arrange or send me good independent contacts other than Neha, Kothrud, Smita.

Its a urgent as I'll enter city within hr.

GeorgeBush1
04-24-14, 08:31
independent contacts .Hey bro,

Clear your inbox, will send.

Cheers!

George

AudioSlave101
04-24-14, 08:34
Hi All,

Looking for girls in and around KP.

Any leads?

HardKore
04-24-14, 09:54
Friend. I'm driving to Pune. Pl. Arrange or send me good independent contacts other than Neha, Kothrud, Smita.

Its a urgent as I'll enter city within hr.You've to make some space in your inbox for new PM's.

NairPune
04-24-14, 11:37
I think you don't get extras at ZAZEN, if you have got extras as zazen then let me know, I would try my luck too.

Regards.You will get extras at Zazen. Wanowari. You have to be bit patient after 2-3 visits you will get HJ, boob fondling, nip kissing. Same is in Lana opp lane 5, SOS lane 7, Lana lane 7, Ora SPA, Lizz Spa nr blue the NE square.

Damage can be 2 k for massage 2-3 k for all above.

CoolPrince
04-24-14, 12:44
Has anyone ever interacted with Soumya from Viman Nagar. Claiming to be inde. College gilr from Delhi number starts with 848?

CoolPrince
04-24-14, 13:13
MaxwellSoha,

I have an emegency. Which I can't explain on this forum. Can you sen me private messae. As I am new to this forum. I still am learing to send private message. I urgently need the address of this girl Soumya. Its an emergency. You can send private message of her address to me.

Had a good session

BBJ no.

Only sex.

Great companion.

Looks 8/10.

Service7/10.

Price 8k St.

Dil Beat
04-24-14, 14:40
i am habituated to visit this place on monthly basis now. planned 3rd visit and reached there after prior appointment for 1 hr deep tissue. i requested for a better therapist and was assured by front-desk accordingly. escorted to the room by sexy looking receptionist who belongs to manipuri (ask told by her). enters the receptionist and she was young and slim (my taste). was informed that she is senior most there.

i undressed and waited for her with towel on my waste. she entered and asked me to lie down on stomach. i did so hiding behind the towel. i laid and she just took off the towel and i was lying bare. raised expectations.

well, to cut-shot, nothing happened except for a wonderful massage on my body. she used different technique / style compared to previous therapists. her hand would go upto my centre, but would definitely not touch the important portion. end of an hour, and i was guided to steam bath.

she was very courteous and was checking my satisfaction level every 10 mins.

after this 3rd experience, i concluded for this place as follows:

this is a therapy centre (tc) and not a mp, so expecting any extra is possible. these therapists are well-trained and are experts in their job. i think they are being paid pretty decent as in my last 3 visits, only one therapists proactively asked about extra.

this 3rd visit, i went there with sheet expectation of getting pampered well and i was a satisfied customer at the end.

one more thing, these guys have a customer database. after the massage, i was sharing my experience about 3rd and previous 2 visits, they shared with me the therapists name who attended me and also informed me to choose a therapist next time. great!

stats:

place: 10/10 (very hygienic)

therapy: 10/10 (excellent)

therapist: 10/10 (she did her job perfect)

attitude: 10/10 (kept checking for satisfaction on her services)

thanks for reading through!

CoolPrince
04-25-14, 02:03
As I already said it's an emergency. So I need her add. You can call me on.

I'm writing in Hindi. [Non-English text deleted by Admin] It's urgent. Ill appreciate your help.

Had a good session

BBJ no.

Only sex.

Great companion.

Looks 8/10.

Service7/10.

Price 8k St.

Anyone wants contact I can give.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Newbee Joy
04-25-14, 03:01
Thanks JazzyBoy and Booblover80.

I read your posts and I have decided not to try her!

If any have independent good contacts, please let me know. I haven't yet tried Kothrud lady. Can someone pass her number, please?

Joy

See my post about her a few days back and decide for yourself.

Cheers.

Class Man
04-25-14, 03:30
Called her recently. Replied that she is not working now.Hi,

It's bad that Nilakshi has stopped services.

I guess, to start my mongering career I should consider other Indies like Rati or kothrud lady or Neha from Aundh or some good indie.

Guys, please help me to choose or one can suggest.

I am looking for GFE experience.

Thanks,

CM

CoolPrince
04-25-14, 05:18

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Member #4440
04-25-14, 11:39
9 girl and 4 men arrested who runs the scandle. Some Munni lady was running the businees.

Pl. Read today news paper. Raid at one of the bungalow at Katraj and also disclosed some hotels name if Katraj. News at marathi Lokmat.

DrackMore
04-25-14, 11:45
Hey friends,

This is my first time on such site, searching for some good looking blond with full services and safe.

Please help.

SummerTime1985
04-25-14, 12:06
Hii.

It seems my PM service is not working. Tried sending PM to some of you.

Its not showing up in my sent items. So someone please send me a test private message. Just to check.

Thanks.

Kunalj35
04-25-14, 12:33
You will get extras at Zazen. Wanowari. You have to be bit patient after 2-3 visits you will get HJ, boob fondling, nip kissing. Same is in Lana opp lane 5, SOS lane 7, Lana lane 7, Ora SPA, Lizz Spa nr blue the NE square.

Damage can be 2 k for massage 2-3 k for all above.Take your chances at SOS, you will get lucky the first time itself. Also maintain a good rapo with the counter boy and the masseur, it pays. Tried SOS for the first time and got a good massage, HJ with topless and all the nip kisses. Finish off was great with her nips in mouth. Masuer was ok kind.

Damage. 1800 + 1500

HigherSoul
04-25-14, 13:23
Getting back into mogering after a good break of 7-8 months, phoned SPs most of the nos had gone out of service.

Got hold of one sp from Vnagar, he sent few pics. After meeting him near superstore in vnagar he said he has closed his place and need to go to l7 in kp which was bit disappointing since my previous.

Expereinces with kp sps is not too good.

Reached the place at the end of l7, okeish building and flat. There were quite a few girls all Nepalese. Negotiated 4k for st.

Experience was so so, girl was co-operative but lacked the 'spark'. Finished and sat with SP in living room, chatted for a while, had tea etc.

Then sp offered another girl for 3k, smiled, took a tall and slim one this time.

She was very willing and most imortantly very cheerful. Sucked on the nips for a goo while, she was well turned on by then. Started various positions, being slim could lift her while doing her in standing position.

Finished in miss. Waited for while then went for a BJ.

Overall ok experience.

Damage 7k.

AmdIrf
04-25-14, 13:35
Yesterday, I went to White-house bldg in BP. I was bit scared as I entered in this bldg first time. But I trusted senior's feedback / comments; handover my wallet, watch to my friend and directly went to 4th floor. Unfortunately, I did not find any appealing girl, most of the gals were nepali and personally I don't like these kind of gals. One by one I tried all the floors and my bad-luck continues. Mainly I visited entrance door of each floor and not other doors as I was bit afraid.

Seniors if could provide any specific info about it then it would be great?

Though I was disappointed, I decided to go Disco blg which I heard a lot. I did not know the exact location so I asked 2 person in the market but no one was disclosing the info. I felt something weird and finally decided to move out. KLPD again. I was feeling more despo.

Tried Yogita's no. But she was also not reachable. Finally decided to go nearby MP located on LAXXi road, BOI. I am a regular visitor there. Selected a gal (which I selected earlier) from limited choice and went for action. I should admit this MP is far better than any other MP in Pune. You could find better service and gals as compared to other MPs.

Damage: 500 counter payment + 1k for FS.

Senior, could you please guide where the disco bldg is located?Hi Seniors Can you guide me where whie-house building in BP is?

ContactAjju
04-26-14, 10:59
Please give contact number.

Divik
04-26-14, 18:20
Hi Seniors Can you guide me where whie-house building in BP is?Hi,

Can you please tell me where is White house building or other areas where I can see girls. I am new.

MailMunjal
04-26-14, 19:22
I am looking to have foursome fun. 2 couple; me and my girl friend and another couple or it can even me more people but equal number of girls and guys. I just don't prefer paying and having mechanical stuff which happens in most of the cases. All of us can go for some movie or snacks get back to the apartment and have some booze and leave the rest up to the time. May be we can get acquainted over the phone and conference for sometime and get to know each other. I can host at an apartment in KP. If anyone is looking for the same fun as I am please PM me.

Divik
04-26-14, 19:59
Dear,

Sex in MP is not considered as consensual sex, and further consensual sex do not save you from LE, This is only safe when you are in privacy of your home / Hotel with known (in hotel you know by your I'd's as it is considered)

See as you cannot have similar sex in bushes.

Hope I was clear and was of some help for my fellow friends.

Cheers. Play safe. Play long.What is SP? MP? I am new here

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

AussieGaigin
04-26-14, 22:07
Please give contact number.Send PM to poster. He can't put number here

AussieGaigin
04-26-14, 22:09
Hey friends,

This is my first time on such site, searching for some good looking blond with full services and safe.

Please help.Please read instructions at top of page

Kunalj35
04-27-14, 12:15
Heard a lot about Kothrud lady, can anyone pm me the no.

I have a few contacts to exchange but they are all aunty types. I am not too much into young girls. Any other good contacts would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal

Clarify
04-27-14, 13:52
Hey buddy,

Check your inbox.

Cheers!

GeorgeHi George.

Could you please fwd to me too?

Thank you very much!

Maverick1411
04-27-14, 15:23
Hello all,

Has anyone taken the service of this girl?

Can someone lead me in getting contact details and all.

Thanks!

Tut Li
04-27-14, 16:49
Hello all,

Thanks!She looks like Nisha from Kondhwa. But not sure. As she was too bulky, not tried.

PuneriDude
04-27-14, 19:23
AmdIrf,

There is junction in the form of 'T' in main BP. So exactly at the intersection, you can see 4 storey building which is white colored. It looks like building has been painted a long back so it's color is not super white but near to white.

I hope you can find it now.

Hi Seniors Can you guide me where whie-house building in BP is?

YoungStudPune
04-27-14, 20:12
Hello,

Posting my pending FR.

Being in Pune had seen BP RLD from outside many times but never dared to try a girl from there. After reading a lot of posts finally decided to explore BP. As mentioned by fellow mongerers I took all the safety precautions. Went in morning around 11:30. Went straight from the famous temple and took left. Before entering the lane, Stopped my bike and put my cell, watch and wallet in the dicky of my bike, carried only 500 bucks, then went ahead and parked my bike outside the Shukrawar Peth Police station (who steals from outside the police station I thought to myself LOL!)

If you can't find Disco building you can ask anyone directions to the police station. Went little and was confused in the buildings. Asked the Pan Shop about direction and came to know tht I was standing opposite Disco Building.

Went to 2nd floor right hand side. Thanks to RjToons and Maddy195. Asked for Kanchi. Came a fair looking Nepali girl who took me by my hand. Entered a small partitioned room. She told I was her 1st visitor of the day. Told me to undress and she undressed herself. Wow she had nice jugs, a little tummy and nicely shaved down there. She insisted on wearing 2 Condoms, I told her I have my own good quality condom and it won't tear so she agreed. She told me to massage her (this was unexpected yet arousing). She didn't allow kissing, pressed and sucked her boobs, she was in a hurry and started talking in foul (which was a turnoff). Wore the rubber and it was all mechanical. I take time to unload and she was telling to finish off early. Frustrated by her behavior I told her to give a HJ instead. HJ was good and she rubbed by balls too, I came in the Condi and she cleaned me and herself. She promised for better service next time. Was relieved to find all my valuables safe.

Looks: 6/10

Service: 5/10

Attitude: 4/10

Damages: 250+50 (Tip)

WIR: For some another girl.

Keep Exploring!

BoyPune1
04-28-14, 06:35
Well, this is my first post.

I'm reading this forum for a long time and will post my experiences shortly.

I want to buy the PM service, is 19.95 $ for 1 year or 90 days? Because they are saying 3 months service on order page.

This is the most active forum on internet and nice to connect with you guys.

BoyPune1
04-28-14, 06:52
Here are some of my experience.

The first one I ever had in Pune was from BP.

As normally first comers do, I was afraid a lot as all women and people were looking so terrible and the area is very cheap.

But after gathering courage, I went there, after roaming for some time, saw a nice woman around 30.

Took time to gather the guts but went directly and asked her. She said something like 300 per shot.

Honestly, I didn't expect to be so cheap (I never read anything from any forum for rates) , but in any case I was not going to do it there so I asked her out.

She said 3K for night, I negotiated for 2K but after coming with me at my place, she said that she wants 3k only and blah blah. I didn't do much quarrel as I hate that.

It was my first experience in Pune. As you all say, it was very mechanical. No DFK, no anal and nothing with enthusiasm. I got so turned off, I told her ok in 30 minutes and said she can go.

She gave her number but I didn't save as it's of no use to me.

This was 2 years before.

Waste of time and waste of money.

Second time around a year ago,

I did some searching on internet and called some people. One of them said he'll arrange a girl at Pune station.

I didn't even ask for pics as I thought girl would be good only (LOL)

I went to station, called her. She was good, it was 5K for short time. Again took her to place I arranged.

Chatted for a while, then undressing and all that.

She also said no DFK. Also all mechanical.

My both experiences were lessons only. No fun.

I want GFE in Pune. Has anyone got inde college girls contacts?

I'm purchasing PM today or tomorrow, so we can do exchange. I have only 1 for now, inde in Pune.

PassionMale32
04-28-14, 07:56
Hello,

Posting my pending FR.

Being in Pune had seen BP RLD from outside many times but never dared to try a girl from there. After reading a lot of posts finally decided to explore BP. As mentioned by fellow mongerers I took all the safety precautions. Went in morning around 11:30. Went straight from the famous temple and took left. Before entering the lane, Stopped my bike and put my cell, watch and wallet in the dicky of my bike, carried only 500 bucks, then went ahead and parked my bike outside the Shukrawar Peth Police station (who steals from outside the police station I thought to myself LOL!)

Keep Exploring!Nice review esp for person like me who knows BP but haven't ventured inside. Tried ones which are on road but it was all mix exp. Yours was nice and also it might depend on luck and gal mood. Next time let me know and I will join you too.

I keep saying it many times- if anyone wants joint visit or joint mongering outside let me know I am in. Being in group will be good in safety point too and also others experience will help.

Stun Gun
04-28-14, 08:58
Hi Stun Gun,

Your inbox is full.

Please clean up.I could not log-in to ISG for the past 3-4 weeks. I hope I did not miss anything important and interesting! I have now cleaned up my mail box.

Ketan195
04-28-14, 20:07
If somebody can give me any housewife, auntys contact or else anyone from Aundh in exchange I will give a good quality contact from KP or Wakad.

Thank you

IndianCurries
04-29-14, 06:18
Hats off to all 'tharkis' of Pune! Hahaha!

I was just analyzing the posts on ISG and realized that Pune is most popular page w. r. T. Size of place. Other more popular pages than Pune are Bombay, Delhi and Bangalore which are way larger cities as compared to Pune.

Keep mongering and stay safe!

PS: Tharki = Horny

Dozy Doc
04-29-14, 07:03
Hi fellow mongers!

I just stumbled on the site and Pune forum a couple of days back. This is my first post. It is a really good place to exchange information and do what our hearts' desire with minimum fuss and maximum safety. Wish I had known of the site for the past thirteen years that I have been mongering in Pune. Would have saved me a lot of money and bad experiences! LOL! Anyway it must be said that no experience is a bad experience but you learn from everything. Have sampled every type from BP to MPs to SP to Indes to group raves with Afros. Unfortunately the group Afro Rave seems to have totally died out these days. And more and more SPs are taking over and jacking up the prices for strictly average services. Will be activating PM soon and would love to share and gather info with all of you who are doing a stellar job. Unfortunately will be moving out from Pune shortly. (transferable job) but still have couple of months left. So let's get the party started.

Cheers!

Kunalj35
04-29-14, 09:41
Hello all,

Thanks!Guys,

Is that Nisha's pic from Kondhwa in Mavericks post. Someone please confirm.

Kunal

RupeshPhain
04-29-14, 15:37
Anyone has any information about any services provided in west Pune area ie Wagholi. Lodges or service providers. Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

IndianCurries
04-29-14, 16:43
Johny was desperate today for a BJ and lazy body was in no mood to travel a lot; so thought of trying this not so recommended MP at Hadapsar called Rajnandini. Tried calling their numbers, but phone was not reachable. Still, based on landmarks and posts from ISG went to the place; but I couldn't find it. Is it closed or I was dumb enough not to find it?

Rishi Arora
04-29-14, 17:08
Thanks Papilonian for sharing the detail of Kothrud lady.

Guys trust me seriously was Ok types experience somewhat 6/10 experience

Was handling lots of nakhra. But still some how managed

Decent BJ 7/10

Over all rating 6/10

Damage 4k " not value for money"

Looking for better option guys help.

Me out.

Hummer01
04-29-14, 19:13
Hello friends,

I went through this site few weeks ago, and was delighted after reading the Frs. Found them very informative and entertaining. I am happy to see so many posts from fellow mongerers. I would very soon start posting my exploration here.

Cheers

Hummer01
04-29-14, 19:19
Hello guys,

Just take a look at todays newspaper-Sakal-they have a big newsatthe report of residents of Vnagar complaning to LE of the MPs and Sxx Trade business. Stay alert- as LE may be more vigilant in that zone in coming days.

RupeshPhain
04-29-14, 19:49
Johny was desperate today for a BJ and lazy body was in no mood to travel a lot; so thought of trying this not so recommended MP at Hadapsar called Rajnandini.Its easy to find. Go pass the bank of Baroda. On the left you'll find way to get in towards a staircase via a gate or door. 1st floor are sm offices. 2nd floor I guess thts the place.

Ketan195
04-29-14, 20:19
Change the setting of your Inbox.

So that I can send you the contacts in return expecting the same.Hi Sky,

I have purchased subscription. You can PM me now.

IndianCurries
04-30-14, 05:16
Its easy to find. Go pass the bank of Baroda. On the left you'll find way to get in towards a staircase via a gate or door. 1st floor are sm offices. 2nd floor I guess thts the place.Went in many stair cases. But most of the places had only 1 floor with second being locked. Is this same stair case just next to / behind the Paan shop?

RupeshPhain
04-30-14, 06:29

Was handling lots of nakhra. But still some how managedThinking of trying her in the next week. Can you share what are her nakhras so that me or others can handle. Are nakhras related to service. Also are there any risk to go at her place. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

RajeshThane
04-30-14, 15:10
Thanks Papilon for sharing the details, Yesterday while coming from Goa asked her about meeting and she agreed but after that she started avoiding me, so couldn't. But will try her some other time.

Was handling lots of nakhra. But still some how managed

Decent BJ 7/10.

Over all rating 6/10

Damage 4k " not value for money"

Looking for better option guys help.

Me out.

GrondMaster
04-30-14, 23:12
Went in many stair cases. But most of the places had only 1 floor with second being locked. Is this same stair case just next to / behind the Paan shop?Yes, it's the same place. They usually keep the collapsible gate closed. You have to call first.

Rishi Arora
05-01-14, 05:48
Hello Rishi,

Would you please share the details why it was a turnoff for you with the Kothrud lady? As I have read several FRs of the same lady mentioning high VFM.

ThanksNo man.

Might be my expectation was too high.

But trust me you can get far better service spending a bit more.

In fact if you can nego well you can land up with good service with the same offering as we'll.

But as per my experience it was 6/10 exp overall.

DrackMore
05-01-14, 07:11
First very thanks to AidGuide,

Day before yesterday contacted Neha from Aundh and fixed up meeting. Upon asking about Damage and service replied with 3.5 k with FS (No Anal and DFK).

She guided me to the location (Address not mentioning) with ensuring security measures. Upon reaching at her place we had a chit chat (Bla Bla Bla) , But the conversation was very disappointing as she was complaining about her customers asking for DFK and not maintaining hygiene (actually she wanted to hint me to not to ask for these services). She asked me to get myself washed and cleaned so I went to the bathroom, after returning to the bedroom, I found her ready for the show. As described by members who have met her she is quite nice skin and complexion, pubic area clean. Did a nice BBBJ, did DATY on her but most of expressions were artificial which was disappointing, mean while her phone was ringing continuously and she even answered it twice. This was a major turn off. Then we performed WOT, doggy and Finished in messi.

Conversation. 2

Face. 3

Body. 6

Boobs. 6 (Tiny but firm)

Hygiene. 7

Service. 4 (Practical is OK but Bad Attitude)

Damage. 3.5K including place.

WIR. May not.

Average Experience. 5

This is all my personal opinion, Others may have different so you can at least try once.

Once again many thanks to AidGuide.

SeriousSam
05-01-14, 07:27
Hi guys had got this ctc of a girl in wanaworie, was trying to meet her for a couple of months, but just didn't happen, this time pre planned and met her at her house, she is 25 plus but a awesome figure and clean, tight boobs with right amount of flesh, had cleared about all the services first, she gave a amazing DFK thou she has braces and a BBJ it didn't hurt a bit, she was clean I kissed her all over licked her all over, she does this only for easy money and admitted that I got so used to this now. The house is clean and nice and safe, she does her job well, I licked her pussy for 10 mins, she gave a awesome BBJ for 10 mins, lots of foreplay and kissing and licking, total GFE, did for some mins in missionary, she was loving me licking her and was aroused and said I am enjoying too, she came over me rode me well and finally came in her with she on top, damages were 5k for 1 pop and I got the condi packet, nothing else, was there for 1 hour and more nice time with a talkative girl.

AudioSlave101
05-01-14, 09:01
Got in touch with local SP rohit found his number in one of the websites. Sent me following pics, asking 6k for ST outcall and 13 for the last pic girl. Has anyone ever tried them.

Ipathan
05-01-14, 09:43
Hi guys had got this ctc of a girl in wanaworie, was trying to meet her for a couple of months, but just didn't happen, this time pre planned and met her at her house, she is 25 plus but a awesome figure and clean, tight boobs with right amount of flesh, had cleared about all the services first, she gave a amazing DFK thou she has braces and a BBJ it didn't hurt a bit, she was clean I kissed her all over licked her all over, she does this only for easy money and admitted that I got so used to this now. The house is clean and nice and safe, she does her job well, I licked her pussy for 10 mins, she gave a awesome BBJ for 10 mins, lots of foreplay and kissing and licking, total GFE, did for some mins in missionary, she was loving me licking her and was aroused and said I am enjoying too, she came over me rode me well and finally came in her with she on top, damages were 5k for 1 pop and I got the condi packet, nothing else, was there for 1 hour and more nice time with a talkative girl.Nice FR mate. Kindly share your report card.

Play safe.

Newbee Joy
05-01-14, 11:53
Hi guys,

Tuesday night 10 pm met this awesome girl Komal in Pimpri and was very happy and satisfied. She is good looking 22 year old, petite, friendly, talkative girl. I availed her services in a lonely patking lot in my SUV and she was value for money. She gave awesome BBBJ, WOT in sitting position and then doggy style. I liked her company for the 60 mins that I was with her. Planning to meet her again tonight or tomorrow night. She is here only until Sunday and asked me if I can drop her to Mumbai on Sunday. Let's see if it really works out.

Her details will be selected only with selected senior members on PM.

Charges. 1500

Looks. 9 (not very fair though)

Body. 8 petite but small boobs (padded bra)

Friendly. 10

Service. 9

Cheers,

Joy

AidGuide
05-01-14, 16:28
All,

Got this contact of Lady V from another inde Lady K whom I met previously.

Fixed her in today noon.

She's a HW, works in a factory and lives in PCMC smwhere.

Called to Lounge Hotel nearby.

Not much details to write, the session was average with first session in the room with no electricity. (due to Thursday Power cut in PCMC ).

This Lady is a petite HW, average looking, mother of one and almost no glamour, which was as expected.

I got a nice BBBJ and GFE from her. The best part about her- no tantrums at all.

She was behaving 'shy shy' and smiling, which was good.

Finished two sessions in 1. 5 hrs and left.

Overall:

6/10 session with VFM. Yes this lady asked only 2k.

No DATY but pussy was super wet.

Boobs: 7/10. Firm and shaped as against expectation!

BBBJ: 9/10. Keeps going on but no to CIM.

When asked about positions, she was hesitating, so nothing special during intercourse.

Behaviour. Friendly.

WIR: May be.

Dropped her back on a bus stop.

Can share her number but with reliable members only.

AidGuide

FundoBoy
05-01-14, 18:38
Got in touch with local SP rohit found his number in one of the websites. Sent me following pics, asking 6k for ST outcall and 13 for the last pic girl. Has anyone ever tried them.Dude,

This SP from KP gives you photos but when you go there he says she's not available and offers another.

Ramesh12
05-01-14, 20:42
Hi,

Please send me her contact number.

Hi guys had got this ctc of a girl in wanaworie, was trying to meet her for a couple of months, but just didn't happen, this time pre planned and met her at her house, she is 25 plus but a awesome figure and clean, tight boobs with right amount of flesh, had cleared about all the services first, she gave a amazing DFK thou she has braces and a BBJ it didn't hurt a bit, she was clean I kissed her all over licked her all over, she does this only for easy money and admitted that I got so used to this now. The house is clean and nice and safe, she does her job well, I licked her pussy for 10 mins, she gave a awesome BBJ for 10 mins, lots of foreplay and kissing and licking, total GFE, did for some mins in missionary, she was loving me licking her and was aroused and said I am enjoying too, she came over me rode me well and finally came in her with she on top, damages were 5k for 1 pop and I got the condi packet, nothing else, was there for 1 hour and more nice time with a talkative girl.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

PinkUp
05-01-14, 21:12
Dude.

Your inbox is full, tell me how to contact herGive me her number.

Anon D Anonymous
05-01-14, 21:23
Got in touch with local SP rohit found his number in one of the websites. Sent me following pics, asking 6k for ST outcall and 13 for the last pic girl. Has anyone ever tried them.Tried one of them today evening. Before session I had confirmed with rohit that the girls are very cooperative and no nakhras but turned out to be very negative.

Report card below.

Girl in pic #1, 3.5 is same she is 5'6 in height approx and has a good face. Assets are small. Seems to have a good attitude. Atleast when she was introduced to me she spoke well for a min or two.

Girl in # 2, 6.9 is same. Short, fat and has ugly injury marks on forehead. She is very fair and has ok type assets but you won't like her if you see her directly.

Girl in #4 and #7 is same I tried her. Short in height pleasant face, sagged assets. Payal Halder is her name (thats what she told me) from Kolkata (Hoogly) has lots of nakhras kept pushing me away during kiss. Very shot CBJ and opted for mish. I asked for wot came up and again she stressed for mish in 30 seconds. Her attitude was not very supportive though she kept moaning "awesome" continuously. Was dissatisfied with her continuous push me away attitude. I asked her if she had a problem but she said no. Still kept doing that. Finally I got annoyed and said ill call rohit. Over that she said call him ill tell him I don't want to be with you. (not sure why) I immediately called Rohit. He was standing there with no words. I kept telling him about her misbehavior but all he said was sir iska kabhi complaint nahi aaya. I completed my session and left from there.

Girl in pic # 10 is a model and he quotes for 15 k minimum for her. Haven't seen her but seems she is 5'8 or 5'9 as per his description.

I asked him about raids in kp he said nothing to worry. He pays 8lacs monthly to cops and nobody can dare to touch him in kp. About recent raids he said thats an order from high command since they didn't have a lot of such cases registered in this year. Cops need to complete quota of some 13 cases in a year and are raiding sp's which do not pay and are secretly operating.

Praj4
05-02-14, 05:09
Due to 1st may being holiday, decided to fall for older connection of sp, previously from Baner area, but now operating from nanded city area due LE scare.

These SP's / babes send their photoshopped pics which are very deceptive of underlying reality, only personal visit can make you realise, but many times it is too late to return back empty handed having already spent time in commute under city traffic conditions. Of the 3 babes, settled for an average Bihari babe. 22yrs old, dusky, firm bodied but typically under educated. Therefore such babe is in hurry to finish and restricted in their approach about various sex positions!

Body- 7/10

Looks- 6/10

Attitude- 5/10

Damage- 4k including low cost room

Wir- never

PassionMale32
05-02-14, 05:55
Tried one of them today evening. Before session I had confirmed with rohit that the girls are very cooperative and no nakhras but turned out to be very negative.

Report card below.

Girl in pic #1, 3.5 is same she is 5'6 in height approx and has a good face. Assets are small. Seems to have a good attitude. Atleast when she was introduced to me she spoke well for a min or two.

Girl in # 2, 6.9 is same. Short, fat and has ugly injury marks on forehead. She is very fair and has ok type assets but you won't like her if you see her directly.

Girl in #4 and #7 is same I tried her. Short in height pleasant face, sagged assets. Payal Halder is her name (thats what she told me) from Kolkata (Hoogly) has lots of nakhras keptThis is perfect example of not having a perfect day. One thing for sure one cannot trust such SPs. Its all depends on luck. Better luck next time.

PassionMale32
05-02-14, 05:58
Hi,

My little bro is jumping and needs action now. I am looking for quick and sure shots and don't want to try my luck with SPs etc.

Hence planning to visit BP on 6th May day time. If anyone want to join then let me know.

SeriousSam
05-02-14, 08:30
Hi friends,

I got a lot of pms for the wanworie girl, I am unsure on sharing her number with everyone, there are a lot of new guys, who have not even written a single FR, when I had started here, it took time to gain that confidence to get a ctc from seniors, I would just say that first hunt on your own, don't mind what I am sayin, unless you don't search hard there is no fun to this game, search websites, search loc, search ads, you will hit a bingo, too much of advice please excuse me if I am not able to share the number, I don't want this lady to be barged with a lot of calls, the rate might also get hiked in that process and the service also

PuneGuy2014
05-02-14, 12:50
Hi friends,

Please be aware of the stuff available near Mangala Cinema, they are cheaters.

What they usually do is that they take you to the lodge near Kasbapeth charging around 200-300 INR. Once in they will ask you to order for beer wherein you have to pay to the bellboy, in the process when you are getting ready for action the bellboy will inform LE, the girls will keep their mobiles inside their bra and will ask you to undress first, once you are done the LE guy will give them a missed call, her phone on silent mode) and then he will come in and start threatening and will try to negotiate.

Once me and my friend went there, my friend was with this girl and I was downstairs but when I saw the LE guy entering the lodge I immediately alerted my friend on 3rd floor, he was about to undress, I asked him to run down immediately.

While he was leaving abruptly, he noticed the LE guy hiding behing the other side of the wall of the room, the girl started shouting but we escaped, luckily we were on bike that day, had we been in car it would have become difficult to escape.

CoolPrince
05-02-14, 16:27
Had this indie from wakad. Got her number from a friend. Called her at dixed appointment for 4:00 Pm. How ever she didn't reach by 4:30. Though about leaving. So called to tell her so. She informed that she was getting ready to go for a marriage & hence the delay. And said will reach in 5 mins. However reached in next 10 mins. WOW. What a HW. All dressed up in a sari with bangales and make-up. Took her in my car. She said sorry for being late and explained that had to go to relatives marriage after this appointment. She took me to nearby lodge. Aksed me to purchase cigarette packet and get vodka. Then proceeded to room.

Once in room. She undressed bit by bit. First her sari then her blouse. Was only in red bra and red net panties. Looked ravashing. Had our drinks and she smoked. Actually she was already drunk. Removed her bra. Small boobs. But awesome erect nipples. She washed herself and me too. By then drinks effect had taken over. She removed by undies. Excellent BBBJ and proceeded to rimming. Licked my asshole for 10 mins. What a feeling. Then again suck my rod and marbles for 10 mins.

Now it was my turn. Removed her sexy lace, net panties. Nice scene down there. Gave a her a nice long DATY. She was sexily moaning all the time. Then we both got into 69. Then again had some drinks. Rolled on condi. Fucked her in miss and CG. She was not that tight. So was loosing grip. She offered anal instead. Readily went in for anal. She was in pain and I was in CLOUD 9. Banged her for sometime and unloaded in her ass.

Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 4/10 (not the nipples)

Attitude: 8/10

BBJ: 9/10 (rimming included)

Anal: 10/10

Damages: 6K + 1K for room + 300 for vodka and cigarettes.

CoolPrince
05-02-14, 16:40
Guys,

If you want me to share numbers. Then I also expect you to first share some numbers. Especially the seniors are not sharing any number. If they do. Only old numbers are shared. Nothing new is shared. So please exchange numbers if you want anything from me.

SummerTime1985
05-02-14, 17:48
Hi friends,

I got a lot of pms for the wanworie girl, I am unsure on sharing her number with everyone, there are a lot of new guys, who have not even written a single FR, when I had started here, it took time to gain that confidence to get a ctc from seniors, I would just say that first hunt on your own, don't mind what I am sayin, unless you don't search hard there is no fun to this game, search websites, search loc, search ads, you will hit a bingo, too much of advice please excuse me if I am not able to share the number, I don't want this lady to be barged with a lot of calls, the rate might also get hiked in that process and the service alsoHii. Could you share her digits. Only if you feel iam worth sharing.

Maybe we have exchanged contacts in past. But iam not sure. As I have shared with some of senior members here and some newbies as well.

Play Safe.

FromPune
05-02-14, 18:03
Thanks for sharing experience. How difficult is to escape when LE, bellboy and girl all plan together to make you bakra.

Lucky escape. Need to be careful and alert.

Hi friends,

What they usually do is that they take you to the lodge near Kasbapeth charging around 200-300 INR. Once in they will ask you to order for beer wherein you have to pay to the bellboy, in the process when you are getting ready for action the bellboy will inform LE, the girls will keep their mobiles inside their bra and will ask you to undress first, once you are done the LE guy will give them a missed call, her phone on silent mode) and then he will come in and start threatening and will try to negotiate.

Once me and my friend went there, my friend was with this girl and I was downstairs but when I saw the LE guy entering the lodge I immediately alerted my friend on 3rd floor, he was about to undress, I asked him to run down immediately.

While he was leaving abruptly, he noticed the LE guy hiding behing the other side of the wall of the room, the girl started shouting but we escaped, luckily we were on bike that day, had we been in car it would have become difficult to escape.

JohnyJohn
05-02-14, 19:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PuneriDude
05-02-14, 19:37
Hi all,

Last week, I had a session with Snehalatyerwada. She told that she is in BCA 2nd yr.

She is very good at service, though she is bit bulky. First impression was not soo good but when she opens. The asset size is quite good and firm.

She is ready to try any position. She won't deny to any position unless you speak politely. I loved her BBJ. I think, it was best BBJ I ever received. I tried DFK, missy, standing doggy. 69. Had a long foreplay.

She was quite wet at downside while fingering it was sounding too. LOL. I must admit the overall exp was quite satisfactory.

Her rate is also affordable 3k for 2 shots.

Total damage: 3k + 500 for place.

Pussy: 6/10 (as it was not shaved otherwise 8)

Attitude: 9/10

Appearance: 6/10

Overall: 8/10

KamaDev14
05-02-14, 20:38
In last week visited spa at ES. 2000 rs at counter. Thai girl gave avg masaage for 45 minutes. No hints for extra. Still I asked her about happy ending. Said 2 k for HJ. 3 k for topless. Agreef for 2k HJ + bob fondling from outside. The girl was very arrogant. Spa was 4 star. Excellent atmosphere on 6th floor.

KenTheRockstar
05-02-14, 21:30
On the event of holiday johnny was desperate. There were couple of failed attempts of meeting Rati earlier since March. Either she was not available or I was not in town. Finally on 1st may got hold of her. She asked me to come to hotel Raj at Baner. Reached there at scheduled time. Had to wait for almost 45mins. Was leaving the place when she called back.

The very first look, she was clear fair skin a bit fat and more like Aunty looks. Immediately got the room.

As soon as we went in the room she turned off brighter lights and started undressing. She wanted to clean herself and so did I. Went for shower.

She is definitely crossed 35. Boobs were shaggy but quiet tight pussy. Was having an over-friendly attitude. Was more interested to know personal things.

BBBJ was ok not that great. Said no to doggy. Don't know why. WOT was ok. The overall behavior was turning me off. We were just rolling over on the bed and she was asking to cum early.

Will not go for it again.

Looks: 5/10

Figure: 6/10 (was more like an aged women wearing jeans and Tshirt)

Boobs: 4/10

Attitude: 7/10

Overall: 6/10

Damages:3K +1K room.

Anon D Anonymous
05-02-14, 21:43
Hi friends,

While he was leaving abruptly, he noticed the LE guy hiding behing the other side of the wall of the room, the girl started shouting but we escaped, luckily we were on bike that day, had we been in car it would have become difficult to escape.Thanks Buddy. Can you share the looks of this girl. I personally have gone with 2-3 girls from there but didn't get such an exp. Though the girls will try to mint money as extras / tips or telling you fake stories of their need of money. Didn't have such an exp there. Glad you were safe and luck was in your favor that day.

Ketan195
05-03-14, 07:19
Thanks to Aidguide tried Neha from Aundh yest.

As described in previous posts she is a hw 30 something. Went to her place in aundh. Before starting the session she asked me to clean, when I came back she was already undressed. Started foreplay and she allowed dfk also. She has small boobs which was a turnoff for me but her good bbj session made up for it. Gave her DATY and then 69. She gives nice bbj. Wot, missionary and unloaded in her pussy. Another turn off was she was talking on phone in BTW the session. Overall it was good but won't go again.

Score.

BBj: 8/10

Boobs: 4/10

Sex: 8/10

Once again thanks Aidguide.

Notty Guy
05-03-14, 09:44
Thanks to Bro Kunal35's reference. Hooked up with an Aunty Sxxxi. In Pimpri.

Very accomodating pleasant attitude.

Room in a family house at Pimpri. (how do they explain kids?).

Tried all positions. Johnny not to eager to get in action.

Finished with CBJ.

Nothing worth complaining. Nothing much to be ecstatic about. Either.

GFE. 5/10

Body. 5/10

Attitude. 8/10

Damage. 2500 with room.

WIR. If desperate. May be.

Rishi Arora
05-03-14, 12:36
A girl name Poonam Kamble in the city is bluffing people.

Recently one of my friend became fool as she forwarded few of the morphed pic.

Which was definitely not her. And asked for advance and got vanished.

She claims that she works in a call center at Magarpatta.

Guys be aware if by chance you came across with such incident, let's share.

Make a habit don't pay advance in such things unless you are pretty sure.

Regards,

Rishi

HeDone007
05-03-14, 15:25
Hi fellow mongerers,

I have been reading this site for few weeks and this is my first post.

Am new to mongering scene and tried few MPs.

Been doing google search on esorts and see quite a few ads from Sonal, Richa, Jyoti etc. Quoting 15000 and claiming to be hifi escort.

Has anyone tried these?

Can you share FR on them?

Lucky

PuneGuy2014
05-03-14, 16:04
Thanks Buddy. Can you share the looks of this girl. I personally have gone with 2-3 girls from there but didn't get such an exp. Though the girls will try to mint money as extras / tips or telling you fake stories of their need of money. Didn't have such an exp there. Glad you were safe and luck was in your favor that day.Friends,

Not sure about her name, we didn't care to ask as we were sure that the name would be a fake one, she told my friend that she was from [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

She was wearing a scarf even at night and was wearing a salwar kameez, we had seen her a night before standing there in a saree at the same place but as per my friend she has the looks of a maid.

BTW there is a lot of action in some of the hotels on Pune-Bangalore highway, once we were drinking at a restaurant called Hotel [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] which is located right after the Hinjewadi / Wakad bridge while going towards Balewadi, that hotel also has a lodge in its vicinity, the waiter there was asking us if we needed anything extra, we saw a very beautiful NE girl coming out but as we were drunk we didn't have the urge to go for something extra at that hour of the night.

Similarly on the highway there is Ravet bridge, there are some hotels which offer but all are below average and slum type which is a complete turn off, moreover they ask for exorbitant price.

Shaan286
05-03-14, 17:07
Had many session in last few weeks but unable to share FR.

Sharing my experience with Aarohi. Found her advertisement on Locanto called on the number. One guy answered. He said she meets only one client in one day during 9am to 3pm only and asked me to call next day. Called her on Sunday. The guy asked me to come to Hadapsar. Started driving towards Hadapsar. Got call from the girl, she was already waiting for me in Hadapsar. Met the girl and she said she knows a place near by so went to the place with her. The place is too far (around 10km outside the city).

Paid 300 for the place and went to the room. She was just around 19-20 years old. Had a little chit-chat. She told me that she is studying in ITI aundh (don't know but she told me so). Started DFK. It was ok. Undressed her. I asked for BJ but she denied (Big Turnoff). Put the condom started the act. The first round ended well. Got our selves clean and here where all the nakharas started. She said she had some urgent work and need to go. I said I will not pay even half of the money as no BJ and not really turned on by her. She agreed to had second session but she was in hurry finishing her job. Was quite mechanical session.

Score Card.

Place: 6/10

DFK: 5/10

BJ: 0/10

Overall: 4/10

WIR: Definitely No.

Not recommanded to anyone.

PuneFriend
05-03-14, 18:59
I have tried a few Sps over the last couple of years in and around Aundh, PS, Ravet and Baner based on new paper ads. However, none of the experience has been gud enuf. I have had much better experiences at much lesser rates with my past SP who used to operate from a place above a restaurant near Khadki. But unfortunately the place is not operational anymore. Even the PS hotel is not operational.

Looking for some good options with GFE. Do PM me in case anyone has any good suggestions.

TokyoPanda
05-03-14, 19:28
Thanks to Aidguide tried Neha from Aundh yest.

As described in previous posts she is a hw 30 something. Went to her place in aundh. Before starting the session she asked me to clean, when I came back she was already undressed. Started foreplay and she allowed dfk also. She has small boobs which was a turnoff for me but her good bbj session made up for it. Gave her DATY and then 69. She gives nice bbj. Wot, missionary and unloaded in her pussy. Another turn off was she was talking on phone in BTW the session. Overall it was good but won't go again.

Score.

BBj: 8/10.

Boobs: 4/10.

Sex: 8/10.

Once again thanks Aidguide.Could you please mention damage?

Jasmpat
05-03-14, 20:49
Hi bro,

Just read your review about SP Rohit.

I am planning to try the girl in Pic 1 and 8 this weekend, where you have given the rating as 3.5. Rohit is asking 6K, do you have any idea, how much does he charge for 2-3 hours.

Also how was the services of this girl. Seems good in the pic. Or is the service really bad. Is DFK on the menu?

Look forward for your advice.

Tried one of them today evening. Before session I had confirmed with rohit that the girls are very cooperative and no nakhras but turned out to be very negative.

Report card below.

Girl in #4 and #7 is same I tried her. Short in height pleasant face, sagged assets. Payal Halder is her name (thats what she told me) from Kolkata (Hoogly) has lots of nakhras kept pushing me away during kiss. Very shot CBJ and opted for mish...

Member #4440
05-04-14, 08:59
My advice would be not to go with them at their suggested places. Not to use their fav. Auto, hotel / lodge. All would loot you. Avoid Sukhsagar lodge, their favorite to loot you. Pune station street girls takes your bike key if you stoped near them. They demands money in return of key.

Kunalj35
05-04-14, 09:23
Hi friends,

While he was leaving abruptly, he noticed the LE guy hiding behing the other side of the wall of the room, the girl started shouting but we escaped, luckily we were on bike that day, had we been in car it would have become difficult to escape.Rightly Said, guys beware of birds near Mangala. Had a personal experience of similar kind 3 years ago. It was late night around 11, I chose a lady around 30, paid an advance and asked her to get in the car. She did and as soon as she got in she unlocked the rear door (surprisingly she knew it well) 2 guys got in the rear without warning. She said they would get down in the way. I strongly objected to it and asked how did they get in without my permission. Then the two started arguing with me. I got out of my car and opened the door and asked them to get lost in a very rough tone and language. This caught the attention of the bystanders. Fearing trouble all 3 got out. Checked the car if any thing was missing. The three climbed down the stairs and disappeared. Freshers beware of these places. Kindly ask senior members for reliable contacts. I am always glad to help someone out.

Kunal

Shaan286
05-04-14, 10:26
Thanks to SmartVvarma for sharing contact of Rati. Called her and fixed the meeting 3 weeks ago. She suggested one hotel. Went there she came late by 20 minutes. Paid for the hotel and went to the room.

She removed her scarf. She had an average face. Hugged her tightly for a while and started DFK. She responded really well. Started undressing her she has average boobs but pussy was quite tight which turned me on. Started sucking her boobs and foreplay which lasted for 15 mins, kissed her everywhere and she responded really. She gave good BJ. After Smita I loved her BJ skills. Then started with mish and tried many position and it ended in 10 minutes.

It was an comparatively very good session than those I had before. Scorecard goes as below.

Looks= 6/10 (doesnot matter though)

Attitude= 7/10

Place: 7/10

BJ: 7/10

Overall: 7/10

Damage= 3k for Rati + 800 room.

VFM: Yes.

WIR= I don't repeat, but if I don't get the kind of service than will repeat for sure.

AudioSlave101
05-04-14, 14:13
Got in touch with few SPs, johny wanted some action today after a long tiring week.

Got a lot of pics from SPs. Selected the one in pink top. SP asked for 8k but settled for 5k for multiple shots and outcall (I don't prefer going for incall).

The girl was same as in pic, but Nepali and very bad lingo. Took her to apartment and she started playing with her cellphone. Didn't kiss but gave a decent blowjob. Willing to try new positions but kept on insisting to hurry up. Though gave alot of time between sessions for smoke and beers. Kept on chatting on whatsapp frequently.

Damage: 5k

Appearance: 6/10

Attitude: 5/10

Boobs: Big and natural 8/10

Pussy: Shaved 7/10

AudioSlave101
05-04-14, 14:21
SP asking 15k for one with red bra and one in shorts (grey shirt) and rest all in range of 4-7k. Has anyone tried them. Need inputs and assistance of fellow members.

Dil Beat
05-04-14, 17:39
Neha, gal with great attitude to please. This was a third visit to her and I found her more open and friendly. Not hurry at all. Got some cold drinks for her and we consumed it before starting the action. She came 4 times during DATY + 69 (Sideways). I carried Al-Nite Condi to had a prolonged session.

Rest of the action details are more or less same. We tried almost all the possible positions. Had a great time.

Stats: 10/10 for every thing. I know this in complete contrast with the experience of other fellow mongrers. Probably, she is keeping it different for me. Am not sure.

We are planning to visist famous Spa at KP for couple massage. Let's see when it happens!

Thanks for reading this short and simple FR, however, the action was far more and longer than this FR.

DB

RohanM
05-04-14, 18:46
Does anybody know pickup points in nigdi, chinchwad or pimpri

Anju143
05-04-14, 18:58
Does she provide any private place (home) than hotel. Is she with silky hair. And has any ad in locant. Please hint anything to find.

Had this indie from wakad. Got her number from a friend. Called her at dixed appointment for 4:00 Pm. How ever she didn't reach by 4:30. Though about leaving. So called to tell her so. She informed that she was getting ready to go for a marriage & hence the delay. And said will reach in 5 mins. However reached in next 10 mins. WOW. What a HW. All dressed up in a sari with bangales and make-up. Took her in my car. She said sorry for being late and explained that had to go to relatives marriage after this appointment. She took me to nearby lodge. Aksed me to purchase cigarette packet and get vodka. Then proceeded to room.

Once in room. She undressed bit by bit. First her sari then her blouse. Was only in red bra and red net panties. Looked ravashing. Had our drinks and she smoked. Actually she was already drunk. Removed her bra. Small boobs. But awesome erect nipples. She washed herself and me too. By then drinks effect had taken over...

HotHunk009
05-05-14, 10:33
I met that girl in Hyderabad. You can check my old reports with her pics too. You could save some bugs had you searched her pics earlier.

Got in touch with few SPs, johny wanted some action today after a long tiring week.

Got a lot of pics from SPs. Selected the one in pink top. SP asked for 8k but settled for 5k for multiple shots and outcall (I don't prefer going for incall).

The girl was same as in pic, but Nepali and very bad lingo. Took her to apartment and she started playing with her cellphone. Didn't kiss but gave a decent blowjob. Willing to try new positions but kept on insisting to hurry up. Though gave alot of time between sessions for smoke and beers. Kept on chatting on whatsapp frequently.

Damage: 5k.

Appearance: 6/10.

Attitude: 5/10.

Boobs: Big and natural 8/10.

Pussy: Shaved 7/10.

Service: 6/10.

MaxwellSoha
05-05-14, 10:34

PuneGuy2014
05-05-14, 12:02
SP asking 15k for one with red bra and one in shorts (grey shirt) and rest all in range of 4-7k. Has anyone tried them. Need inputs and assistance of fellow members.Hi friends,

Please do not accept the quoted price as per the wishes of SP, these girls are not worth it.

JRandal
05-05-14, 12:52
Can you share the digits.

Would be visiting Pune shortly.

I can help you with Mumbai contacts.

Hi all,

Last week, I had a session with Snehalatyerwada. She told that she is in BCA 2nd yr.

She is very good at service, though she is bit bulky. First impression was not soo good but when she opens. The asset size is quite good and firm.

She is ready to try any position. She won't deny to any position unless you speak politely. I loved her BBJ. I think, it was best BBJ I ever received. I tried DFK, missy, standing doggy. 69. Had a long foreplay.

She was quite wet at downside while fingering it was sounding too. LOL. I must admit the overall exp was quite satisfactory.

Boobs: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Amm250
05-05-14, 13:02
Nice experience, but how did you get her contact.

Hi all,

Sameer942
05-05-14, 16:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

PinkUp
05-05-14, 16:24
Nice experience, but how did you get her contact.Please give me her number.

Greetings,

Jackson

Tut Li
05-05-14, 18:42
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm visiting Pune for 2-3 days starting 2moro. If anyone has found new contacts other than discussed on this forum like Rati, Neha, Kothrude, Smita, Pooja. Lets interact by PM and exchange. Will surely help with the ones I have. I know most of the senior members tried known indes.

Cheers

CoolDudeKm
05-05-14, 19:27
Hi Kunjal,

Can you share the contacts.

Heard a lot about Kothrud lady, can anyone pm me the no.

I have a few contacts to exchange but they are all aunty types. I am not too much into young girls. Any other good contacts would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

IndianCurries
05-06-14, 06:19
Just found out about raid on a MP in KP above G Bakery in Z apartment complex a couple of days ago. This place has been running MP since long and was raided twice earlier as well. Still it continues operation after re-opening. Article doesn't mention anything about the customers, but mentions that four girls were caught. 2 of them escaped and other 2 are in rehabilitation center.

Source: http://cityplus.jagran.com/city-news/massage-parlour-raided_1399113381.html

Stay Safe!

IC

RjToons
05-06-14, 07:37
Hi,

As rightly said by some one in forum it is the ego trip not the mongering. After long time last weekend I had actress / model (well known in some advts and serials) for ST. As usual she behaved nicely in the beginning but as the act started all nakhara started. Any ways completed the acts but not satisfied with Attitude of the girl.

I found myself dumb that just for the sake of good look I spent couple of lakhs and got nothing in return. In fact I got very good service from BP gals for just 400.

I came to conclusion that "Attitude" of the gals matter the most than looks. One important aspect is it seems that pussy was used too much (very lose, did not even feel the tightness) , and boobs were small and hanging (covered with padded bra). Not all good looking actress are beautiful once they get undress.

It was all upset, I blasted the SP vishal after she left.

Any ways it was another experience and lesson to my johny.

Cheers,

RJ

AananDglb
05-06-14, 08:09
Hi friends,

Please do not accept the quoted price as per the wishes of SP, these girls are not worth it.Yeah, I had the girl in the black 3k for nyt 6 months back.

AananDglb
05-06-14, 08:19
SP asking 15k for one with red bra and one in shorts (grey shirt) and rest all in range of 4-7k. Has anyone tried them. Need inputs and assistance of fellow members.Had this 5th girl in black few days backatvarsha. Had a good time gave DFK, BJ, with some fake moaning she tries too hard to be hifi and overall a good experience but she is not fair as shown in pic she is bit brown.

Hummer01
05-06-14, 08:33
Hello dude,

This lady has idea about our group. And somebody from the members has misbehaved with her. So she won't entertain if you give her the reference of ISG.

You will find her on locanto. Try.

Hi Kunjal,

Can you share the contacts.

Greetings,

For more information, please read:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Hummer01
05-06-14, 08:39
Hello Rj,

The hifi models category girls are 99% behind money. They care nothing about satisfaction of Johnny. Its ultimately recommended to have average category girls who end up in giving satisfaction then wasting money on virtual beauty. Keep mongering.

Hi,

As rightly said by some one in forum it is the ego trip not the mongering. After long time last weekend I had actress / model (well known in some advts and serials) for ST. As usual she behaved nicely in the beginning but as the act started all nakhara started. Any ways completed the acts but not satisfied with Attitude of the girl.

I found myself dumb that just for the sake of good look I spent couple of lakhs and got nothing in return. In fact I got very good service from BP gals for just 400.

I came to conclusion that "Attitude" of the gals matter the most than looks. One important aspect is it seems that pussy was used too much (very lose, did not even feel the tightness) , and boobs were small and hanging (covered with padded bra). Not all good looking actress are beautiful once they get undress.

Cheers,

RJ

Mumbai Guy
05-06-14, 10:07
Raj you are absolutely right my friend. I have also spent a fortune in my younger days on looks and experienced the same feelings. Then I met one girl who was below average in looks (I would rate her maybe max 4/10) and I got the best GFE service at a ridiculously low price of 2K. I have experienced that girls with below / Average looks are more likely to give better service and these model type good looking chiks are almost alaways likely to give more attitude and tantrums than service.

Yes it is the ego trip when you decide to bang a model by paying a fortune.

Hi,

Cheers,

RJ

HornyBoyForU
05-06-14, 10:21
Mumbai Guy & Raj its not necessary that the experience is going to be bad, for me I have always wanted to bang a TV Actress / Model but never found any reliable people providing the contacts, but my encounter happened by chance thanks to a friend of mine, and trust me that experience was one of the best I've had, since then it has made me more eager to try them out but have never found any reliable contact. Bottom line never pay the SP upfront and make it clear to him. After all it is our hard earned money which we are giving.

Happy & safe mongering.

Raj you are absolutely right my friend. I have also spent a fortune in my younger days on looks and experienced the same feelings. Then I met one girl who was below average in looks (I would rate her maybe max 4/10) and I got the best GFE service at a ridiculously low price of 2K. I have experienced that girls with below / Average looks are more likely to give better service and these model type good looking chiks are almost alaways likely to give more attitude and tantrums than service.

Yes it is the ego trip when you decide to bang a model by paying a fortune.

LoveNJoy
05-06-14, 12:14
Was busy for some time and I was not able to go out for a long time, may be 6-7 months. Can't even tell exactly. I was besieged with a sequence of issues, troubles, difficulties & problems and what not.

I want to write FR's but not getting time due to other problems, but don't worry, will try to pull some and write all.

Thanks.

Dr.

Bhuppi1111
05-06-14, 13:09
Can some one through some light on the mongering / fun activities in around Lonavala, Khandala, Karjat and Khopoli.

Inde, service bar etc.

PassionMale32
05-06-14, 13:28
Hi,

Cheers,

RJI also agree like I had best hard core sex in BP at that too at low price of Rs. 300 and also best BBJ from road side pickup in my car. Reading experiences of seniors how after spending moolah we don't get services stops me from going to MP.

MastGuy
05-06-14, 16:21
Hi,

Can anybody share name of hotel, some landmark details of hotel nr MG Road, Solapur Road, Hadapsar, Mundhwa along with typical room rates for ST. Do they do ID verification?

RohanM
05-07-14, 01:19
How to contact her?

Hi all,

Mumbai Guy
05-07-14, 05:57
My dear friend search on the net and you will find plenty. All hotels do I'd check as now it is mandatory by law.

Hi,

Can anybody share name of hotel, some landmark details of hotel nr MG Road, Solapur Road, Hadapsar, Mundhwa along with typical room rates for ST. Do they do I'd verification?

PassionMale32
05-07-14, 06:12
Hi,

Since last few days I m trying to connect with Indie. But unsuccessful. Please PM any real Indie and reference to be given. Also I am open for Joint mongering with Indie / joint visit to BP.

IndianCurries
05-07-14, 09:33
Finally,

I was able to get hold of RajXXXini MP in Hadapsar. Last week, I visited same place, but their phone was not reachable and the stair case was locked. I visited the same place (locked staircase) ; however, their phone was reachable today and hence they opened it for me and I was able to get through. The lady locked the stairs as soon as I entered and I got scared that whether it was safe or not. But, she assured me that if it was not safe; how will she live there.

Choice: They showed 3 girls and all of them were not so great; so I chose the one with an okay face. She was wearing a gown, so I didn't get any clue on her figure. But, on face value she was better than the other 2.

Negotiations: I was asked to pay 700 at counter and then decide on service in the room. It was all very open discussion in the hall itself. Counter lady told me that if I take package upfront, I will save counter money. (I guess, they don't trust their girls whether they will tell the correct price while in room). I was offered package choice of 2. 1K and 3. 1K with HJ and B2B in former and FS in latter. I said, I want french without cover (MP term used for BBBJ). She mentioned that it is FS package and BJ is not preferable for girls, so go for FS instead. I said, we can decide when we are in room. After some negotiations; I took FS package including BBBJ in 2.5K.

Girl: Girl came inside room and said I should lie down after removing my clothes for Massage. She also removed her clothes and I was not completely happy with my choice as she had small boobs. But, I thought; let it be and I should get proper service. Her name is Nadiya and she's from Bengal, have recently arrived in Pune and was working in Mumbai prior to this.

Massage: She did very good, hard massage while naked and sitting on my back, later gave a B2B massage on my back.

Service: I turned around and started foreplay with she giggling and all. No DFK, but overall kissing on my body and her body. After sometime, I asked for BBBJ; she was hesitant, but I insisted and she complied. She was not comfortable at all and it was a turn off. So, I said let's go for FS. She put on the condi and started in WOT, then moved to miss, then doggy. She was not too tight and neither too loose. It was a good session. After some time trying different positions like standing, both lying sideways etc; finally came in miss. We were lying in arms for few minutes and chit chatting. Overall, a satisfactory service.

Ratings:

Place: 6/10 (Not a posh apartment, but decent and clean one)

Appearance: 6/10 (Not a stunner, but with fair, short and slim structure)

Body: 4/10 (Small, yet firm boobs; not my type, hence given 4)

Attitude: 8/10 (was willing to do everything except DFK and Anal)

Service: 7/10 (No DFK, hesitant BBBJ)

WIR: Maybe, if desperate and don't want to travel too much to Panchami.

Damage: 2.5K + 100 (tip)

For number, you can search on Google with MP in Hadapsar and you can find their blog page. For reference, you can refer my pseudo name, Vicky. You won't need reference anyways.

P. S: A few fellow members have visited this place and have not recommended; above FIR and my recommendation is based on my personal experience with the girl I chose. So, I would urge to use your judgement, read other FIRs before availing service.

PimpleSFun
05-07-14, 13:39
Hi all,

Joined the forum recently. Have done mongering in Europe (Amsterdam & Rotterdam) , Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok however never knew and got chance to do it back in Pune.

I would have some opportunities during last week of May and would appreciate if I can get some contacts in Pimple Saudagar, Wakad, Hinjewadi, Pimpri, Chinchwad or Pimple Saudagar.

I have contact of Kothrud Lady and also a lady M who had post on Loc about massage. Would need feedback and advise.

Thanks in advance. I shall post report in first week of June.

SeriousSam
05-07-14, 13:39
I want to apologize to my friends here who have messaged me for the contact and I haven't given them, I did that on purpose I have shared her number with 5-6 people here already and I didn't want her to be flooded with calls and unnecesarily get the rate hiked, also waiting for people to post FR on her. So please keep patience I will share whoever has asked me

PimpleSFun
05-08-14, 02:12
Hi,

Since last few days I m trying to connect with Indie. But unsuccessful. Please PM any real Indie and reference to be given. Also I am open for Joint mongering with Indie / joint visit to BP.Hi Passion Male,

I can accompany you to BP area in last week of May. Let me tell you that I have never been there before; but I can accompany you.

PM me if interested.

PuneriDude
05-08-14, 05:01
Best MP is at Laxmi road, near BOI.

I paid 2k for FS+B2B for 2 shots excluding Counter charges (500). I think you can bargain to 1.7k Here, the attitude of gals is also a cooperative.

Finally,

I was able to get hold of RajXXXini MP in Hadapsar. Last week, I visited same place, but their phone was not reachable and the stair case was locked. I visited the same place (locked staircase) ; however, their phone was reachable today and hence they opened it for me and I was able to get through. The lady locked the stairs as soon as I entered and I got scared that whether it was safe or not. But, she assured me that if it was not safe; how will she live there.

Choice: They showed 3 girls and all of them were not so great; so I chose the one with an okay face. She was wearing a gown, so I didn't get any clue on her figure...

Mumbai Guy
05-08-14, 06:02
Hope to hear from you soon my dear friend.

I want to apologize to my friends here who have messaged me for the contact and I haven't given them, I did that on purpose I have shared her number with 5-6 people here already and I didn't want her to be flooded with calls and unnecesarily get the rate hiked, also waiting for people to post FR on her. So please keep patience I will share whoever has asked me

Pranav111
05-08-14, 09:55
Hi all,

Joined the forum today. Looking Aunty or college girls in wakad. Anyone have contact? Please share.

CoolPuneGuest
05-08-14, 11:40
Was there at Pune in 3rd week of April. On my last day Whatsapp with SPs, glide to see Rozi in images received from one SP, selected few beauties from diff SPs. Rozi was my first preference. Tried hard to negotiate, but may be demand-supply gap on that day, hence SP was not ready to send her below 18K for LT & 10K for ST. She was offered to me @12K for night in March' 14 by other SP. This time she was with SP Karan. Pocket was tight hence Fixed for ST @10K, Jonny was impatiently waiting for Rozi, another KLPD when SP called me at 2145 & informed me about some problem with Rozi & tried to send other girl which was not of my choice. I don't know he was telling truth, Rozi was there at Pune or not? Asked SP to send other girl of my choice from his list (in same zebra T Shirt) but he denied her availability at this moment. Called other SP to get Maria (girl with Tatoo at back) but she was also booked. At last called regular SP & fixed deal with Puja (girl in red & white Top) @6K for ST 2 shots. She reached at 2245, Nothing special normal 2 sessions. Couldn't enjoy much because Jonny & I were dreaming for Rozi. Puja was not bad in personality & service, she was in my choice list, but after dreaming Rozi in my bed, I couldn't give my best during sessions. Learnt a lesson, never go for lower choice on same time when you miss higher choice. I could have enjoyed much if I called her without seeing Rozi or other beauties.

AngelHunk
05-08-14, 12:30
Fellow Mongerers,

Anybody tried this lady named Janvi advertised in Locanto. Operates from Sinhagad. Number ending with 568. Let me know your experience if you have encountered her earlier?

Aakrosh
05-08-14, 15:34

NewYogeshm
05-08-14, 20:25
Hi all,

I had a encounter with Seema from Sangvi. She has her own place.

Only put-off is the stretch marks on her stomach.

Damage: 2.5K including place.

ReliableMale
05-08-14, 23:13
Hi,

Does anyone have contact of any foreigner indies in Pune? Request to share.

Tut Li
05-09-14, 01:05
Hey buddy,

Chick in the 4th photo looks very appealing. Can you provide some details about her by PM.

Thanks

Tut Li
05-09-14, 02:39
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm visiting Pune for 2-3 days starting 2moro. If anyone has found new contacts other than discussed on this forum like Rati, Neha, Kothrude, Smita, Pooja. Lets interact by PM and exchange. Will surely help with the ones I have. I know most of the senior members tried known indes.

CheersI am really thankful to few forum members. Responded to my request almost immediately. Met 2-3 guys in person too. Guys, you are always welcome. Just PM me anytime if you need any help from me. Sorry for the BP and MP info. I never tried and will not in future too. But can help for indes and SPs.

I received contacts in addition to few I have. Decided to try someone new this time. Interacted with forum members and one or two indes. Finally tried my regular SP. He is very reliable but quotes are higher. Asked to send pics and chose one (sorry can't share pic but can share number of an SP-one can easily get from him). As usual he was quoting 20 K for full night. But by look and figure. Chick was worth it. Hence, bargained hard and settled at 15K from 9 to 9. I know nowadays SPs are hit and miss. I might have paid more. But in the end I felt it was worth taking chance. Anyway unlike being late every time, SP was very punctual this time. Met a girl. No need to mention that she was same as pic, as I know SP is very reliable. Well, when I met her, I didn't like her, not because of looks or body, but because of her very provocative dressing (pic sent was of simple kind, meeting my taste). She was looking very hot and one can tell that she was a WG. Went to my place (was little awkward as everyone was staring her). Once inside, it was altogether different experience. Just chit-chatted for about half an hour. Was very open mouth and bold one. I asked about her likes and dislike. She said she liked everything. But it depends on the client. And the bomb was (she asked me exactly this in hindi)"what is that you have ever fantasized in your life and didn't do till today, we'll do that, just tell me what is the new thing you want to try". I was clean bowled. Never in my wildest dream, I can believe an SP girl offering like this. Unlike 95 % SP girls with lots of nakhras, this one was totally different. For me, I am not into anal, it was only one fantacy, that too I was not very sure. BBBJCIM. I told her. And after that it was a blast. Very long foreplay. Hours of DFK on menu. (always keep listerine). Finguring. Best BBBJ. Was about to BBBJCIM but I asked her to stop. More comfortable at main entrance down to have better after breath. Tried almost every position. It was worth every penny. Have decided to say good bye to few average indes in future. She said she does anal, but only if she likes client. She doesn't offer anal upfront. I am not into it. Sorry for the long FR. Worth to mention she was a smoker. Not a problem for me as I m too.

There are few suggestions for new mongers. (although I am new only, hardly six months) If you want to try girl from any SP, make sure you.

. Read forum posts for reliability of an SP. Where photos of SP babes are posted with quotes. You will get fair idea about how much to bargain. Bargain hard.

. Don't be desperate and give indication to SP (even though you are).

. Do not opt ST for 1 hour. (I am very confident, it will be bitter experience for you). Go for minimum 2-3 hours. Rather ask SP to inform the girl about your requirement.

. Always be friendly with girl too, you will get maximum in return. Works every time for me. Forum members whom I met in person will surely agree.

Cheers

Any specific details, I will share by PM only. Once again, thanks forum members for your help.

Peekri
05-09-14, 03:53
[Deleted by Admin]

IndianCurries
05-09-14, 07:30
Best MP is at Laxmi road, near BOI.

I paid 2k for FS+B2B for 2 shots excluding Counter charges (500). I think you can bargain to 1. 7k Here, the attitude of gals is also a cooperative.For me; MP above Panchami is best with awesome service. I was able to get BBBJ and CIM there; so it beats all. I was in no mood to travel that far in this hot weather from Hadapsar and hence settled for RXXX.

PassionMale32
05-09-14, 11:58

SummerTime1985
05-09-14, 12:48
Hii.

Can anyone provide me reference for neha? Or should I just call her and directly ask for service.

Thanks.

AngelHunk
05-09-14, 13:00
Good to know Yogesh. Is there any way I can get her contacts since your PM is not yet active.

Hi all,

I had a encounter with Seema from Sangvi. She has her own place.

Only put-off is the stretch marks on her stomach.

Damage: 2. 5K including place.

AngelHunk
05-09-14, 13:01
You need to activate your PM bro, we can't share contacts on the forum.

PM me once you activate it.

Hi all,

Joined the forum today. Looking Aunty or college girls in wakad. Anyone have contact? Please share.

Smarty12
05-09-14, 14:46
I am in Pune for 2 days in the end of May. Request if you could suggest some good hotels where girls are allowed.

Please also help with some inde contact. Would reciprocate with any help required in Ahmd.

Thanks

Csan4
05-09-14, 15:11
Guys,

I have been into MPs mostly; tried MPsatDeccan, Kawade Road, near BOI Laxmi road, Near Balgandharva etc. I feel only 2 MPs are worth from my mongering exp. MP near deccan bus stop and MP near BOI Laxmi road. Now looking for some HW / aunty independents. Already had encounter with Smita; I got contacts of Yo, Kothrud Indi and Jan (number ending with 568). Charges are 3.5K. 5K and 3K respectively. Who is good among these 3 (VFM and Good attitude; look doesn't matter)? Any idea?

Thought to try Sm again but read some bad reports about allowing without protection on forum and decided to avoid her.

Rahul0912
05-09-14, 16:01
Friends have anybody tried Nisha who also have adv put up on locanto. Her no ends with 704. Please provide some feedback if tried before.

Kp6305
05-09-14, 17:30
Can I get any real women / girl in Pimpri Chinchwad ?

Have visited BP sometimes but service was not good and place is not that safe there.

I don't have PM now, but can get if got acknowledged for contacts.

FreakyStunt
05-09-14, 20:01
So finally after going through this forum for last couple of months I dare to venture out for my first innings in this mongering world. I was so desperate that I could not concentrate on my work. So on May 2nd finally called one SP contact to fix an appointment for full night. Was shown a couple of pics and we agreed on a decent girl for 12k excluding place. Was going to take the girl to a well known hotel on Nagar Road (Is) , on reaching the SP's driver said that girl was not available and started showing me other girls. What a turn off!

Upon checking the pics finalised on a decent girl shown on the pic which I thought should be between 25-26 years. Was looking dusky with great assets, (specially the tits which is my fav). Then I decided to not take her for night and instead try for ST. (One good decision). Agreed and he brought the girl near S college. And I was surpirsed as she was looking young. I asked her age and she replied 22. I was in double mind as to proceed or not because I am 28 and did not want to start my innings with such a girl. But then I continued. SP's driver was asking for the entire amount in advance (5.5k) but instead just gave him 2k and the rest post the session.

Drove to the hotel. I was feeling very awkward and I could also see that the girl was so feared that she did not utter a single word. I then smiled and told her that she should not be afraid of me though I am 6ft tall and heavy build and that I am not a policemen neither I am going to eat her. To that she laughed and I took a sigh of relief. And then I also upfront told her that this is my first experience to which she again laughed and told me that I was fooling her.

Finaly she gave the signal to start and the story begins now. She removed her top and came on me and starting kissing me all over. Slowly she took off my pant and the vest that I was wearing. For the first time my eyes were closed and I was just experiencing the feeling. Slowly she went towards johnny and removed him to uncomfortable position that he was into in the underwear.

Just cannot forget those gigantic boobs. Which I sucked like anything. When I was sucking her nipple she started laughing saying that it causes a different kind of sensations to her. As if I care, I kept on enjoying. Finally she pushed me on the bed and came over me kissing me from top she reached the johnny. And she was taking the condi packet. I asked her to give a BBJ to which she obliged. For about 10 mins she gave me BBJ. When I was about to come I told her and she put on the condi and sucked Johnyy till he came.

I washed myself so did she and she was ready for a second session. She started playing with the Johnny and kissing me over and over again. She liked my tommy I guess as she was just kept kissing it over and over. After the session I was supposed to to go for a function and I started getting calls on my cell. And then I dropped tht plan for second session and instead called it a day!

Overall experience- good.

Service- 9/10

Boobs- 10/10 (Huge with tight nipples)

BBJ- 8/10

The only turn off was that she couldn't speak English and I kept telling her in English, to suck!

Dr Jony
05-10-14, 02:28
I had got Neha's number from one of the seniors,

Tried calling her but her contact 437 seems to be forwarded to another cell which is also switched off.

Seniors can help out if her number has changed.

Please let me know if you get thru.

Thanks in Advance guys.

Dr. Jony

Hii.

Can anyone provide me reference for neha? Or should I just call her and directly ask for service.

Thanks.

Mongerer12
05-10-14, 03:16
Friends have anybody tried Nisha who also have adv put up on locanto. Her no ends with 704. Please provide some feedback if tried before.Dude,

She is the same Kothrud indie referred here in many FRs but wid a diff number.

PimpleSFun
05-10-14, 05:45

SummerTime1985
05-10-14, 12:24
Friends have anybody tried Nisha who also have adv put up on locanto. Her no ends with 704. Please provide some feedback if tried before.Did you speak to her? As most of them are SPs on locanto and CL.

Call and find out first if she is genuine indie or sp.

Ash 2020
05-10-14, 13:18
Did you speak to her? As most of them are SPs on locanto and CL.

Call and find out first if she is genuine indie or sp.She is not indi. She is from Kothrud. I called her up. They are using different number.

Tut Li
05-10-14, 16:15
I had got Neha's number from one of the seniors,

Tried calling her but her contact 437 seems to be forwarded to another cell which is also switched off.

Seniors can help out if her number has changed.

Please let me know if you get thru.

Thanks in Advance guys.

Dr. JonyShe is not available till 14th May. Try after 14th.

Good luck.

Kp6305
05-10-14, 19:16
I had experience of mongering in BP.

Went 3 times up to now.

First: Went from TA hotel took girl named Soniya for ST, was cooperative,

Second: Chose a good looking babe, but was arrogant at the time of covered sex.

Third: For got good looking chicks, but this time there was queue for place.

During all this damage was around 300 to 350.

Got tired of BP and just ST.

Need some thing like DFK, BBJ, DFK.

Is there anyone in Chinchwad / Pimpri / Nigdi, can I get contact?

Any help would be appreciated. My budget is 5K.

ReliableMale
05-11-14, 11:54
Hi,

Does anyone have an FR on this indie near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] road with digits ending with 197? Request to share exp.

Also, does anyone have contact of any foreigner indie in Pune. Seems far fetched maybe but was wondering with so many visiting the o* ashram, maybe there would be some contact from there.

If not indie, does anyone have contact of any SP who provides foreigners?

Regards

CoolPrince
05-11-14, 13:36
Was trying to fix meeting with an indie from Jagtap dairy area fro last two days however succeeded today, fixed appointment for 11:00. She reached on time. The place was a house of her friend. Had a small chat. Got down to work. Gave a dfk. Not actually. But a more of lip kissing. She kissed me all over my body. Then gave a good BBBJ. Got condi on. Banged her missy first. Found it a bit difficult to enter. She was tight. Continued missy for 10 mins then moved to doggy. Came after 15 mins of banging.

Body: 5/10

Boobs: 4/10 (small boobs. But good nipples)

Overall experience: 6/10

Damages: 2K + 500 for the place. Total 2500.

Dr Jony
05-11-14, 14:05
Thanks for the info. How much would you rate her.

Dr

She is not available till 14th May. Try after 14th.

Good luck.

WrenAndMartin
05-11-14, 14:21
Though I have not stayed specifically in those, last three will be friendly. Business hotels tend to be less intrusive. Five stars are more snobbish.

FenixD
05-11-14, 19:40
Hey fellas,

I'm heading up Pune way on Tuesday night and looking for some reliable SP contacts including on how do they show girls to choose from?

It's my first time in Pune and India looking for this sort of action, so any advice will be highly appreciated. Also these phone numbers on the internet, are they for real?

As I'm new the least I can do is share my experience and if I find any contacts along the way will post it back.

My budget can go upto 10K. I'm more keen on incall rather than getting her to hotel.

Dev987
05-12-14, 05:51
Is she Sonali by any chance, Digits ending with 5362.

Was trying to fix meeting with an indie from Jagtap dairy area fro last two days however succeeded today, fixed appointment for 11:00. She reached on time. The place was a house of her friend. Had a small chat. Got down to work. Gave a dfk. Not actually. But a more of lip kissing. She kissed me all over my body. Then gave a good BBBJ. Got condi on. Banged her missy first. Found it a bit difficult to enter. She was tight. Continued missy for 10 mins then moved to doggy. Came after 15 mins of banging.

Looks: 5/10.

Body: 5/10.

Boobs: 4/10 (small boobs. But good nipples)

Overall experience: 6/10.

Damages: 2K + 500 for the place. Total 2500.

RohanM
05-12-14, 12:30
Any mp you know in Chinchwad area for extra service?

Rs762
05-12-14, 16:58
I'm new to Pune, looking for good time here so kindly share your knowledge and contacts.

Cheers

CoolNiceDude
05-12-14, 20:14
I came across this forum accidentally while searching something, and now became member.

Could you please help me with codes you guys use? I couldn't make sense of many posts.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

PimpleSFun
05-13-14, 02:24
Hi GamerZone,

How is the scene in Pimpri?

Possible to share place, time and days to get lucky?

Rahul0912
05-13-14, 03:24
Friend,

Check abbreviations at top of page.

I came across this forum accidentally while searching something, and now became member.

Could you please help me with codes you guys use? I couldn't make sense of many posts.

KannanGp
05-13-14, 14:14
Hi.

Travelling en route Pune to Hyd. Any decent leads for quick action would be appreciated. And will be reciprocated well in Hyd.

Rahul0912
05-13-14, 20:20
Dear members,

Can any of you PM me a good reliable SP contact with assured serviced.

Thanks in advance.

RjToons
05-14-14, 09:43
Hello,

I was just passing by BP as usual (kinda routine now) few gals from the small house kind of place (next to first bldg from police station) seems to be NE or nepali. Any one tried that place and what is the experience there. I want to explore those small house kind of places, can any one help me out to get the more details and there experience.

Cheers,

RJ.

SkyTech14
05-14-14, 09:54
Does anyone tried Janvi from Sinhgad Road. Number ending with 568?

Jaggs
05-14-14, 14:53
Writing afrer a long time. Both experiences are about a month old.

1) Neha from Aundh. Contact shared by Sid. I had her contact for over a year and whenever I tried to call her the call got forwarded.

This was about a month back. Felt like having a girl so thought of trying my luck, called her and luckily it went through.

Gave her Sids reference and fixed appointment in the afternoon. Called her on reaching the agreed spot and then she said that she called up Sid and he was unable to recollect giving me the number. I said yes I got her number from Sid but that was a year back, so he may not recollect giving me the number. She was hesitant. I told her if she is uncomfortable I was prepared to go back. Somehow she changed her mind and called me to her house in Aundh. I reached and she greeted me with a smile. She is HW about mid thirties and a good figure. She wanted me to clean myself before the deed. She said no to DFK and gave a little BBBJ and was insisting on CBJ. I said ok. Her BJ skills are amazing. After BJ I had her first WOT and then finished in missy.

Serviec:

Attitude: 6/10 friendly but does a detailed Background check.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10 small and little loose.

Service 6/10.

BJ: 9/10.

Damage = 3. 5 k for all.

2) Inde Shradhha: Contact shared by VJKrishna2008, AidGuide. Thanks guys.

She guided me to her flat in P.S. From which I think is her friends. I had a lot of trouble finding her place not familiar in that area.

Looks wise she is very ordinary. But when it comes to business she was actually very good. DFK BBBJ all are on the menu.

She got me laid on the bed and took charge of everything. Overall had a good time.

Score:

Looks: 2/10.

Service 8/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Damage = 2. 5 k for all. Complete VFM.

SkyTech14
05-14-14, 15:39
Hi guys,

I am here with my first FR.

Called my regular SP on last Saturday for available options.

She always has limited stock but keeps girls with amazing services.

Asked her to come to my hotel for ST.

Met her at the Restra.

Was nicely dressed in tiny denim shorts with Halter top.

She must be around 25, bit dusky, very sexy, perfect toned body, with right flesh relatively, smelling very hot.

We had some chit chat for 10-15 minutes. Than went to the room.

There she simply sits on the bed. And just lie down.

I was having the bottle of Absolute. Than we had drinks. Smoke. Chit chat.A perfect company.

While having the drinks, she came on me sits on my chair and given a very deep DFK. Simply deep and Wow.

And than the show started.

Move on the bed. Started with DFKs.she undressed herself and pounced on me. Lots of dfks and followed by my feasting on her boobs. A perfect one good around 34, tight with a dark nipples.

Than she rolls down ...She started with a long and unhurried BBBJ. It was a superb one. Right from tip to the balls. She has literally ate it. She was a real specialist in that.

Everything was there on the menu.

Started with Miss. Then Dogy, ended with the WOT... Very nice shaven tight pussy. Enjoyed fingering her too.

After a bit of relaxation, cuddling and a couple of more drinks, She left with a bye DFK.

Scorecard:

Face: 6/10

DFK: 10/10

BBBJ: 10/10

GFE: 9/10

Attitude: 9/10

Damage: 4.5 K + Tip: .5 K.

Hitman47
05-15-14, 09:10
Hi guys,

Being a beginner I had only one contact so yesterday fixed a session with Smita at her regular hotel. As soon as she entered, her fat figure just disappointed me. Asked me if I drink but I was not in mood to drink. She turned off all but one light and started kissing / hugging / fondling which was nice. Took off clothes and gave me nice treatment with her tongue and lips all over my body. Then bit me everywhere on ears, nipples, thighs, back etc. Started rimming and a long awesome blowjob but I wasn't cumming. Entered in standing missionary but I always hate condom; gives me no sensation. She offered me twice to remove the condom but I rejected. Then relaxed for few minutes and started a wild handjob and inserting my toe in her pussy. She said she wasnt carrying oil but I had one with me. She was dubious whether I took any tablet as I still wasnt cumming for a long time. Finally after playing with my balls, blasted on her boobs. She was in awe with the volume of ejaculate which was still draining. Washed and said she can come for outcall at home but I may not repeat for her fat body.

Summary: 7/10. Good but not that great (I had dreamt of her as beautiful).

Damage: 3 k, 100 tip, 800 room.

Banwar13
05-15-14, 16:54
Do someone know Nikki from Pune?

A new one to the world of Ecstasy.

Hi guys,

Being a beginner I had only one contact so yesterday fixed a session with Smita at her regular hotel. As soon as she entered, her fat figure just disappointed me. Asked me if I drink but I was not in mood to drink. She turned off all but one light and started kissing / hugging / fondling which was nice. Took off clothes and gave me nice treatment with her tongue and lips all over my body. Then bit me everywhere on ears, nipples, thighs, back etc. Started rimming and a long awesome blowjob but I wasn't cumming. Entered in standing missionary but I always hate condom; gives me no sensation. She offered me twice to remove the condom but I rejected. Then relaxed for few minutes and started a wild handjob and inserting my toe in her pussy. She said she wasnt carrying oil but I had one with me. She was dubious whether I took any tablet as I still wasnt cumming for a long time. Finally after playing with my balls, blasted on her boobs. She was in awe with the volume of ejaculate which was still draining. Washed and said she can come for outcall at home but I may not repeat for her fat body.

Summary: 7/10. Good but not that great (I had dreamt of her as beautiful).

Damage: 3 k, 100 tip, 800 room.

RjToons
05-16-14, 09:29
Hi,

I was walking in BP casually to find some new one, around 7.30 pm yesterday. Suddenly LE become active and chasing guys in front of food plaza. It was kind of new experience for me. I calmly stood near police station and was watching all drama. After some time I thought of leaving but then I wanted to fuck when LE is active. I went to one of the small house next to first bldg from police station (easy to escape outside, if anything goes wrong). I had Rakhi there (gal from sikkim) and spent great time with her. Rakhi is really good, young, clean and very cooperative. She took off her all cloths (which is not normally seen in BP) that was the biggest turn ON for me. Boobs were small but handy enough and really firm. Pussy is very tight. I liked her ATTITUDE towards her customer.

Mean while I found out few more places in BP other than regular bldgs, Ill hit those place soon, FR soon..

Experienced people pl share you FR about BP / NL / SG / GB kind of places as I observed variety is great at these places and its more than mongering, .. It excites me..

Place - 7/10 (compare with BP).

Gal hyg - 8.5/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Pussy - 9/10.

ATTITUDE - 10/10.

Damage - 300 + 100 tip.

Cheers,

RJ.

Class Man
05-16-14, 12:34
Yesterday, I was trying to subscribe for PM.

Below is the story.

I logged in with my User name.

Then went to settings and then paid subscriptions.

After selecting paid subscriptions, it gives me form to fill the personal details and the card details.

After filling the form with all details, it gives me the error as this username is already exists.

I tried the same couple of time, but unvein. Same error message.

Please help me to get through the subscription procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Class Man
05-16-14, 12:58
Last week Johny was in urge for action.

Since I do not have any contacts, went to BP.

Looking for Disco building beside Food plaza, as mentioned in forum.

Had 3-4 rounds on road and found an small plate named Disco just beside the dustbin.

Entered the buiding and asked the person sitting on bench. He confirmed the buiding.

Expectations were high, went up till last floor, but couldn't found a good girl.

I am not sure, this is the same Disco building.

Because, it has only 2 rooms on each floor.

Came down and entered the building just beside this buiding toward Food Plaza.

Target was 4th floor as mentioned in forum that we can find great girls there.

Watching each room while climbing.

On 4th, first room on left side liked a girl named Priya and asked her.

She was ready, but confirmed with her to remove all clothes. She agreed.

Went to small room and gave Rs. 350 and was waiting to comeback. She told me to remove the clothes and be ready.

Once she is back in room, removed the clothes other than bra. Assets were great.

Once she lied on bed, I started to remove the bra. My god, what a great view.

The boobs were tight and could be around 34 size.

Wear the condi and started the act.

She told me not to suck the boobs, only can touch.

Her body was good but pussy was loose.

I was not cumming early, she told to make it fast.

She was also giving me HJ.

Then after 10 minutes completed the act.

Looks - 7/10 (was little dusty).

Boobs - 9/10

Attitude - 6/10 (was in hurry).

WIR. Probably not. I generally don't repeat.

Guys, please give some hints to find a good indie through internet.

I have the digits of Kothrud indie, but not sure about good service due to some negative reports.

Cancerian1132
05-16-14, 13:37
I am travelling to Pune bro. Can you share some HW / MILF contacts.

DivinePassion
05-16-14, 16:34
Just wanted to say Hello, to everyone as I have been reading this forum for past couple days. Very interesting and helpful information I would say.

Not much of a report but for fwiw, here it goes.

Kinda new to Pune as I have moved over a year or so back, I travel quite a bit so haven't spent much quality time here either. Anyways was bored today so I picked TOI and called up a few numbers. One that caught attention was an add which mentions kharadi as the joint. However, on calling I was told its going to be KP and quite interestingly she mentioned full service was on the menu right off the bat. Anyways, to cut the long story short, I was directed to a house in KP on lane 5 and its above a spa (I think there has been some mention of this mp out here) . 5 girls to select from and 3-8 k was the price for FS depending on female. I would rate the females from 4-6 (though I am a very big critic and hardly anyone ever goes beyond 8 on my list so I guess to each there own) . There was increased activity at KP from LE and there was a post just outside the complex (I am told this was cause of the counting of votes which was happening there today) , however I dint really feel safe about it and decided to give it a miss. I have a feeling these girls go for much more through other pimps. Anyways its worth checking out imo and I will definitely try it out another day, when things are a bit chilled out.

I went on to the MP called ERA (do some research and you will get to know the one I am talking about). I go for a masseuse there named with P that gives amazing massage there and HJ is on the menu at 500. She won't do beyond that tho, which is a bummer and won't come out either. At least not yet for me (have been there 2-3 times).

Price: 1200 (massage full body+face+head) + 500 (HJ).

Attitude: 7/10

Massage: 9/10

Handjob: 7/10

WIR: Yes but mostly cause of the massage.

DivinePassion
05-16-14, 17:20
Yesterday, I was trying to subscribe for PM.

Below is the story.

I logged in with my User name.

Then went to settings and then paid subscriptions.

After selecting paid subscriptions, it gives me form to fill the personal details and the card details.

After filling the form with all details, it gives me the error as this username is already exists.

I tried the same couple of time, but unvein. Same error message.

Please help me to get through the subscription procedure.

Thanks in advance.I just paid mine today and it did not give any error. It did not even ask me for the username (just the name and other details and then card details). I would suggest clearing your browser cache, cookies etc and then retrying.

Class Man
05-17-14, 06:43
I just paid mine today and it did not give any error. It did not even ask me for the username (just the name and other details and then card details). I would suggest clearing your browser cache, cookies etc and then retrying.Thanks DivinePassion for suggestion!

I have subscribed for PM successfully.

I have very less time for real action since family is out for vacation till month end only.

Guys, please send some good indie contacts. I am very eager to have a very first awesome experience.

Thanks in advance!

Class Man
05-17-14, 07:31
Dude,

She is the same Kothrud indie referred here in many FRs but wid a diff number.Hi,

Those have already visited Kothrud indie, can you acknowledge the photos of her are the same on Locanto or where we can find?

SalsaPratap
05-17-14, 12:13
Hi guys,

My johny is really hot now, I am looking for some really good experience. Please send me if you got any contacts of independent CG in Pune.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

NileshP
05-17-14, 12:38
Hey Notty,

I live in near Pipalegurav, can you share the contact of the aunty you said, I would like to have fun, am married, looking fun once outside. So if you can share would be thankful.

Thanks, can you pm me or [Email address deleted by Admin]. Please.

Thanks to Bro Kunal35's reference. Hooked up with an Aunty Sxxxi. In Pimpri.

Very accomodating pleasant attitude.

Room in a family house at Pimpri. (how do they explain kids?).

Tried all positions. Johnny not to eager to get in action.

Finished with CBJ.

Nothing worth complaining. Nothing much to be ecstatic about. Either.

GFE. 5/10

Body. 5/10

Attitude. 8/10

Damage. 2500 with room.

WIR. If desperate. May be.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

CoolPrince
05-17-14, 14:05
Hi again,

this week tried indie from wadgaon sheri, was a indie college student, totally local, called her and fixed appointment for friday early morning, she arrived about half an hour late at the decided place. but was fresh as a daisy, she was a bit short and bit on the heavier side, but was fair, had a place of her friend, once inside, she was quite friendly, had a nice chat, had some drinks, she got high pretty fast and that got her in mood, started with a long dfk, that made her more horny i guess, thereafter she almost started [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) me, which was quite a turn on for me, so laid back and let her take control, she undress me and then did an extremely erotic striptease for me, made me press her boobs hard, very hard. i was enjoying it, her boobs were very firm and nipple were exact size, pink in color. thereafter gave a bbbj for about 15 minutes, all this action made me cum, although she did not allow cim, put let me unload on her face, thereafter, we had one more round of drinks. relaxed a bit. jonny again started waking up. she made me wash jonny again gave a bbbj, with lot of erotic moves, put on condi and got wot and in between many dfk's again made me cum in that position only.

looks: 7/10

boobs: 8/10

bbj: 8/10

body: 7/10

overall experience: 8/10

damages: 3.5 k.

note: i am ready to "exchange" numbers. please mind it "exchange"so don't request me to share her number if you don't have anything to share with me. and yes importantly. not interested in sp's or indies like kothurd aunty, neha, pooja, smita, arohi, nilakshi, saumya, etc..the regular stuff whose numbers are freely avaliable.

===========================================

editor's note: this report was originally written in all capital lettering and thus was edited to normal case text. writing in all capital lettering in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

in the future, please do not write reports in all capital lettering. thanks!

Rahul0912
05-17-14, 14:26
The joint you referring is above H spa?

Just wanted to say Hello, to everyone as I have been reading this forum for past couple days. Very interesting and helpful information I would say.

Not much of a report but for fwiw, here it goes.

Kinda new to Pune as I have moved over a year or so back, I travel quite a bit so haven't spent much quality time here either. Anyways was bored today so I picked TOI and called up a few numbers. One that caught attention was an add which mentions kharadi as the joint. However, on calling I was told its going to be KP and quite interestingly she mentioned full service was on the menu right off the bat. Anyways, to cut the long story short, I was directed to a house in KP on lane 5 and its above a spa (I think there has been some mention of this mp out here) . 5 girls to select from and 3-8 k was the price for FS depending on female. I would rate the females from 4-6 (though I am a very big critic and hardly anyone ever goes beyond 8 on my list so I guess to each there own)...