PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

VikkyB
05-17-14, 19:05
Went to BP disco building 4th floor last room in the left side, selected a girl paid 350 went inside, she asked to put on light and fan, did so and waited for her, removed shoes, and clothes she said do not remove top, what a turn off, she removed her panties and just moved her top, quickly put condi and asked to go what an attitude, her behaviour was intolerable, did not do anything just left the place, tried another girl 3rd floor same building left hand side 2nd room similar attitude, I guess we should ban this building no service some good girls but a fuck all attitude.

Last week Johny was in urge for action.

Since I do not have any contacts, went to BP.

Looking for Disco building beside Food plaza, as mentioned in forum.

Had 3-4 rounds on road and found an small plate named Disco just beside the dustbin.

Entered the buiding and asked the person sitting on bench. He confirmed the buiding.

Expectations were high, went up till last floor, but couldn't found a good girl.

I am not sure, this is the same Disco building...

JohnnyBoy
05-17-14, 19:20
Hi Folks,

I am new here but in no way new to the hobby. Looking for contacts from senior members here for well reviewed gals like Pooja and Smita. I can only reciprocate with info for DFW, TX area for whatever it is worth. PM is on, so please PM me.

TIA!

DivinePassion
05-17-14, 21:45
The joint you referring is above H spa?Quite frankly I don't remember the spa name. However it is past "post 91" in lane 5 in a society building on 2nd floor. 1st floor is the spa.

KamaDev14
05-17-14, 22:19
I have tried following spas.

1- Sos: massage 1800, HJ 1000, topless HJ 2000.

2- Era: massage 1200, half-HJ 300.

3- Lizzes: massage 1950, HJ 1000, HJ + outside touch 2 k, topless HJ 3 k.

4- Healthland: massage 1800 , topless HJ 1500, HJ 1 k.

Planning to try new Thai spa at Nibm road.

RjToons
05-18-14, 07:13
Went to BP disco building 4th floor last room in the left side, selected a girl paid 350 went inside, she asked to put on light and fan, did so and waited for her, removed shoes, and clothes she said do not remove top, what a turn off, she removed her panties and just moved her top, quickly put condi and asked to go what an attitude, her behaviour was intolerable, did not do anything just left the place, tried another girl 3rd floor same building left hand side 2nd room similar attitude, I guess we should ban this building no service some good girls but a fuck all attitude.As expected. Its totally depend on mood of the gal. In BP there first aim is to earn money irrespective of customer satisfaction, they don't bother as they serve many customers in a day. Don't expect GFE at BP. But still there lot of good gals who are doing there job well. Off course you need to understand there body language if they are in mood or not. I do lot of checks before trying new gal in BP (few of them I visit regularly gives good service without any nakharas). And 350 to gain some experience is nothing bro. Now with this experience you can recognize the gals before going inside who can give good service. Its all hit and miss so its mongering.. This kind of uncertainty excites me.. Its interesting, right? ..

Cheers,

RJ.

DivinePassion
05-18-14, 07:29
I know a lot of people in here prefer to get cfs (cash for service) , however I love the old school ptw (play to win) mode as well. I have had amazing success with yahoo chat (when that was predominant) and of late some success with mingle2. I do not have much time so I can't really be there much but for example: last time I had a weeks time, got a 22 yr old from there who gives me good company whenever I want. Can't really beat the ROI there.

All you need to do is be patient, be a good story teller and good with words. Looks don't really count for much if you have some money to blow. I have made trips to various locations with her (of course at both our discretion) and fwiw, it is pretty good backup to have for those short and much needed breaks from monotony that johny needs. Just to be clear please don't PM me asking about her as she is mine now and not even there on mingle anymore. However am sure there are plenty of fishes out there for those looking to fish. This is of course meant for those who have patience and love the game.

Cheers

VikkyB
05-18-14, 07:32
Yes I agree RJ, I used to visit BP in late 90's and then experienced few great girls with good assets and good service in welcome bldg, but I guess they are all gone, I visited BP after 15-20 years and it has changed, so was little disappointed, please send me private message with names and location of these girls will appreciate, will try my luck again.

As expected. Its totally depend on mood of the gal. In BP there first aim is to earn money irrespective of customer satisfaction, they don't bother as they serve many customers in a day. Don't expect GFE at BP. But still there lot of good gals who are doing there job well. Off course you need to understand there body language if they are in mood or not. I do lot of checks before trying new gal in BP (few of them I visit regularly gives good service without any nakharas). And 350 to gain some experience is nothing bro. Now with this experience you can recognize the gals before going inside who can give good service. Its all hit and miss so its mongering.. This kind of uncertainty excites me.. Its interesting, right? ..

Cheers,

RJ.

JohnnyBoy
05-18-14, 09:13
Did anyone have any experiences to share about this one. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

PremS7
05-18-14, 09:37
Hi,

I am new here. So please tell me how do I contact her.

Writing afrer a long time. Both experiences are about a month old.

1) Neha from Aundh. Contact shared by Sid. I had her contact for over a year and whenever I tried to call her the call got forwarded.

This was about a month back. Felt like having a girl so thought of trying my luck, called her and luckily it went through.

Gave her Sids reference and fixed appointment in the afternoon. Called her on reaching the agreed spot and then she said that she called up Sid and he was unable to recollect giving me the number. I said yes I got her number from Sid but that was a year back, so he may not recollect giving me the number. She was hesitant. I told her if she is uncomfortable I was prepared to go back. Somehow she changed her mind and called me to her house in Aundh. I reached and she greeted me with a smile. She is HW about mid thirties and a good figure. She wanted me to clean myself before the de...

Tester
05-18-14, 11:58
So many conditions? And attitude, looks like you would be sharing some golden treasure. I don't think any established member here will ever ask you for this contact because of your arrogant bartering. And you are unlikely to get any from them in future. Of course, the newbies will ask... Learn to be humble and helpful in this forum. I have seen members becoming friends and sharing contacts.

Note: I Am ready to "exchange" numbers. Please mind it "exchange"so don't request me to share her number if you don't have anything to share with me. And yes importantly. Not interested in SP's or indies like Kothurd aunty, Neha, Pooja, Smita, Arohi, Nilakshi, Saumya, etc..The regular stuff whose numbers are freely avaliable.

AndyMehta
05-18-14, 13:03
This FR is old as I was working in Pune few months back. I had contacted SP Rohit and he gave me 5-6 choices. One thing which I really admire about him is that whenever you ask him he always gives you good options on whatsapp itself. I chose the girl and opted for Outcall at my house where I bargained the price to 4 k for two shots and he also sent few condoms as well.

The girl was exactly as the pic, little chubby though but very friendly. As I was new to this she made really comfortable and we ended up having lot of DFKs. She stripped while we were kissing and grinded on me which really made me hard. She had around 34 c boobs and good ass. She gave me CBJ next (which was not her speciality) so I asked her for WOT. Now that was amazing the way she moved her butt was exceptional although it was difficult to enter her as she was tight. We both came in 15 min.

For the second shot I tried mish and it was a pure girlfriend experience. She held me very tightly and we both came doing DFKs. Rohit had sent somebody to pick up her later on, but this experience was the best I ever had. I do have her pics, but I cannot post them as she is from a respectable fmily in Delhi and she requested me not to do so. I will definitely meet her up whenevr I am there next.

Total Damage: 4 k + 0.5 k (tip).

If somebody wants I can share Rohit's contact and of another SP who also has the same options. So you can also bargain from both for the same girl and you can fix with whoever gives you the cheapest.

Now I am in Bangalore and I would really appreciate if somebody could give me some independent contacts or a reliable SP.

PassionMale32
05-18-14, 17:07
So many conditions? And attitude, looks like you would be sharing some golden treasure. I don't think any established member here will ever ask you for this contact because of your arrogant bartering. And you are unlikely to get any from them in future. Of course, the newbies will ask... Learn to be humble and helpful in this forum. I have seen members becoming friends and sharing contacts.I agree with you Tester. This forum we should act like brotherhood and help share info as end of day this isn't some national treasure hunt. Gals will come and go but imagine the brotherhood / friendship which anyone makes here how long it can go. I have seen strangers becoming friends in Mumbai forum and also on other website when they come together. They warn of danger gals / SP who loot people and also at same time come together to have fun as friends; at time just share a drink and dinner. Plus today the amount of data available on net, news paper so much that actually nobody is depending on anyone.

IndianCurries
05-18-14, 17:42
I know a lot of people in here prefer to get cfs (cash for service) , however I love the old school ptw (play to win) mode as well.
if you have some money to blow.
CheersIsn't it contradictory? You don't need to pay cash for service, but want to blow money on play to win! Haha!

IndianCurries
05-18-14, 17:43
So many conditions? And attitude, looks like you would be sharing some golden treasure. I don't think any established member here will ever ask you for this contact because of your arrogant bartering. And you are unlikely to get any from them in future. Of course, the newbies will ask... Learn to be humble and helpful in this forum. I have seen members becoming friends and sharing contacts.You just echoed exactly same feeling what I sensed while reading this post!

YogiBane
05-18-14, 18:41
I agree with Tester. I shared contacts with Cool prince without asking anything in return. Not even asking for FR.

So many seniors shared contact with me without expecting anything in return.

Salute to them.

Salute to there camaraderie. Like some great fellow said, condition of hole for a hole -make the whole world go no where.

So many conditions? And attitude, looks like you would be sharing some golden treasure. I don't think any established member here will ever ask you for this contact because of your arrogant bartering. And you are unlikely to get any from them in future. Of course, the newbies will ask... Learn to be humble and helpful in this forum. I have seen members becoming friends and sharing contacts.

DivinePassion
05-18-14, 19:22
Isn't it contradictory? You don't need to pay cash for service, but want to blow money on play to win! Haha!Some cash to blow! 3 k+ session.

On the side at 3 k+/ session you do get to have a variety unlike doing it with the same person multiple times.

To elaborate a bit more, its not always about the money though. There are plenty of advantages / disadvantages to a gf / pro and I am sure each of us know what they are. Example: You don't have to pay a gf to just give you company or for a chat or for coffee. I doubt most pro's would do it for free, indie or otherwise. On the negative side, a pro would be more focussed on pleasing you in bed rather then a gf where it would rather be a give and take sort of a thing.

Eventually it is a person's needs / taste which defines how or what he / she wants to do. I am just giving an idea of things that have worked for me and for those who would be interested in trying out other avenues as well.

Cheers

PremS7
05-18-14, 20:31
Please share Rohit's contact number.

This FR is old as I was working in Pune few months back. I had contacted SP Rohit and he gave me 5-6 choices. One thing which I really admire about him is that whenever you ask him he always gives you good options on whatsapp itself. I chose the girl and opted for Outcall at my house where I bargained the price to 4 k for two shots and he also sent few condoms as well.

The girl was exactly as the pic, little chubby though but very friendly. As I was new to this she made really comfortable and we ended up having lot of DFKs. She stripped while we were kissing and grinded on me which really made me hard. She had around 34 c boobs and good ass. She gave me CBJ next (which was not her speciality) so I asked her for WOT. Now that was amazing the way she moved her butt was exceptional although it was difficult to enter her as she was tight. We both came in 15 min.

For the second shot I tried mish and it was a pure girlfriend experience. She held me very tightly and we both came doing DFKs. Rohit had sent somebody to pick up her later on, but this experience was the best I ever had. I do have her pics, but I cannot post them as she is from a respectable fmily in Delhi and she requested me not to do so. I will definitely meet her up whenevr I am there next.

Total Damage: 4 k + 0.5 k (tip).

If somebody wants I can share Rohit's contact and of another SP who also has the same options. So you can also bargain from both for the same girl and you can fix with whoever gives you the cheapest.

Now I am in Bangalore and I would really appreciate if somebody could give me some independent contacts or a reliable SP.

SagarKumar
05-19-14, 01:52
Dear all,

I am back in Pune and in search of good Indie in Pune please seniors help me with your PM of good India contacts in Pune.

JohnnyBoy
05-19-14, 04:01
Please share Rohit's contact number.If you search locanto you will find it.

JohnnyBoy
05-19-14, 04:38
Well, I may not have introduced myself properly. It is actually nice to see people interacting and sharing. I used to operate alone in US, and was going through the hits and misses. But I think I am glad I found this place. I have a few newbie questions. In US there is a "burn" phone you would use to make the calls. This is a no-contract, no-background check, pre-paid phone. You would pay cash and take it. But sounds like that doesn't exist in India. They are much more strict. But is it safe to use your own phone. What do other members do? Also, any tips for a guy who doesn't speak local (Hindi / Marathi) very well? Any safe neighborhoods vs. Unsafe neighborhoods in Pune? This is what I would use when I go for in-call as the first criteria. I normally do not do out-call to my own place. So what is a better mode? Out-call at a hotel?

Thanks all! Looking forward to interacting with senior members.

Ash 2020
05-19-14, 05:00
Hi,

I visited BP this weekend. I was confuswd with the disco building. I saw hotel food plaza but was not able to find. On head hand side of food plza there was a entrance of the building it was big. And to right there was a staircase going upstairs with girls sitting on staircase. I was facing towards food plaza. Is the staircase to right of hotel goes to disco building?? Anyone please help.

DrackMore
05-19-14, 06:25
I agree with Tester. I shared contacts with Cool prince without asking anything in return. Not even asking for FR.

So many seniors shared contact with me without expecting anything in return.

Salute to them.

Salute to there camaraderie.Like some great fellow said, condition of hole for a hole -make the whole world go no where.(*****).There are so many seniors who are helping us, being a new to this area I PM so many members but in returns they only ask for new contacts.

Thanks to members like AidGuide, who realy know the purpose of this site. But members like coolPrince really don't care and only think for their own.

DrackMore
05-19-14, 06:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Victor Bhai
05-19-14, 15:23
Hello folks,

Hope you guys are doing well!

Recently came across this wonderful guide and was amazed to see the contribution.

Looking for few indies / HW in and around Pune. Appreciate if you guys could share few contacts you enjoyed the most (obv thru PMs).

Looking forward for to those.

Cheers

SagarKumar
05-19-14, 18:05
This was after a long time due to Accident instead of trying 2 Indies (digits got from ISG friends by PM) I called up a few SP contacts from Locanto. He show me 4 gals from I select 1 the name that SP was calling. Pratiksha.

After negotiation damage was 4 K. In about 10 minutes, Pratiksha walked in. She is Fair, short, good looking. Not north Indian type I guess she is from Nepal. As She said she is studying in Mumbai, and visits Pune after 2 -3 months. She is good with everything.

After quick shower We started off by undressing, and she gave me a lick starting from the toes, up the legs. She does this awesome. She went back and licked arse hole and poked it with her tongue, for a considerable time. Not your usual few seconds, but more than a few minutes. I was twisting and turning and enjoying the pleasures. I turned and went on my stomach while lifting my bottom, and she continued her tongue work, easily sliding underneath and sucking and licking. I started thrusting into her mouth. Not hard, but just about, while she kept squeezing and fondling.

She is not an expert, but quite good. After a while, I asked for 69, and she agreed. She is clean and nice in pubes. We lay side-by-side and continued to mutual oral pleasure. Apparently she squirts. And she became very wet. She was anxious now to get the real action going. WoT with condom. She has a peculiar style for WoT. And she is energetic. Tried Missionary. But she was very. Very wet, and so reverted to WoT and ended in that way. Must have been 30-40 minutes overall.

Looks. 8/10

Attitude. 9/10. Smiling all the time.

Body. 7/10

What it cost. 4 K

SagarKumar
05-19-14, 18:11
Dear senior members friends,

Please share digits of good Indie GFE I have activated PM facility.

Thanks in advance.

Rocquer
05-19-14, 19:03
This is report from last month, Jhonny was desperate to try FMF for quite sometime, finally made up my mind & dropped in at the place after confirming over a call.

Had gone around 1 PM hence had quite a few options although none very great. Anyways choose 2 fair ones one a NE girl & another local one.

Act started with both giving a massage. The deal was one would give massage while the other would do a full service.

Was quite mechanical & nothing great. But just did for a long pending desire.

Damage: 2000+500 (counter charges).

WIR: Nope.

Rocquer
05-19-14, 19:07
Visited 3 MP's in last 2 months, none of them great in terms of choice or service. Would recommend fellow mongers to avoid.

1. Saurabh Hall. Quite often see their advt in Times classifieds.

2. Llyod Chambers near Pune Station.

3. A new one above KFC at Kondhwa, besides Jyoti restaurant.

In terms of Damage all of them are around the same I.e. 500 at Counter & 1.5 K to 2 K for full service.

PuneriDude
05-19-14, 19:21
I got a contact of new indi ending with 863.

I saw her pic but genuinely I don't like her. Also while talking on the cell phone she was sounding like a man!

She is demanding to transfer 3 k before meeting. Is she worth and is it safe?

AussieGaigin
05-19-14, 21:15
Please share Rohit's contact number.Send him a PM and ask. He can't post it here.

DivinePassion
05-20-14, 03:01

I saw her pic but genuinely I don't like her. Also while talking on the cell phone she was sounding like a man!

She is demanding to transfer 3 k before meeting. Is she worth and is it safe?Pretty much a no brainer buds. Never pay before the act, at times that's not possible but for sure never before meeting the person.

In your case you don't like the pic and "she" sounds like a man.

There is absolutely no reason for you to make the payment for the meeting IMHO.

Be safe.

IndianCurries
05-20-14, 05:41

She is demanding to transfer 3 k before meeting. Is she worth and is it safe?This post has scam written all over it's place! IMO, Never-ever transfer any money before meeting and seeing what you are buying. In fact, a similar analogy; if I am buying something online from an unknown site; I would order for cash on delivery.

PassionMale32
05-20-14, 06:05
Visited 3 MP's in last 2 months, none of them great in terms of choice or service. Would recommend fellow mongers to avoid.

1. Saurabh Hall. Quite often see their advt in Times classifieds.

2. Llyod Chambers near Pune Station.

3. A new one above KFC at Kondhwa, besides Jyoti restaurant.

In terms of Damage all of them are around the same I.e. 500 at Counter & 1.5 K to 2 K for full service.Add MP Era from KP too above list, 1200 at Counter and 300 for pathetic bath later. My report to follow more on this.

PassionMale32
05-20-14, 06:22
I decided to visit in afternoon as my whole body was paining and is still is. I was charged Rs .1200 for normal massage, steam, head and face massage. I am regular visitor to thai based massage in KP and wanted to try Indian hence visited Era. But all my high hopes were watered down. Read on next.

Gal named P was downright normal. Typical dark kaamwali bai types. While going to room I saw a closed chair which was used for massage. So no steam sprays in close bathroom types which one sees in spas. Immediately I cancelled that in my mind. Upon asked for face massage I told them just focus on body massage. In between simple touching of boobs and other parts happened but it was over clothes. I had taken female name starting from P. Initially she was pushing me for taking costly massage. Then she was like what you do blah blah as I was driving bigger car etc etc. In between I gave her hints but still nothing worked. Suddenly she started who gave you reference. I tried to fake story but then it kept on and on. I asked should I call the person and should I go? She was then like "sir you are also nice" etc. In between what followed was only touching of back, waist and boobs above the top. Nothing more. Then she asked me for "Spl Bath" for Rs .300. I thought maybe it was for HJ. But it was simple bath with even massage pant on. At start of bath she started checking my teeth and I had to tell her I don't smoke nor chew tobacco. I hoped that kiss will be there but then nothing. Not even kiss. This full session was proper KLPD. Ambience was very normal with semi partition put up and simple bed. I have decided not t visit such so called "Best SPA Era again. It's better to pay more and visit Thai massage as massage is good and in proper privacy one gets all service for sure minimum HJ. And for full session I again feel nothing can beat BP as in Rs 1500 I could had 2-3 full session there. Below is my report:

Looks. 2/10 – Kaamwali bai looks.

Attitude. 6/10. Talkative, smiling but everytime no this and no that.

Body. 7/10

What it cost. 1.2 at counter and 300 for so called spl bath which went no where.

WIR: No way.for proper massage and HL with proper touching thai massages around city and full session BP or proper Indie.

Class Man
05-20-14, 06:37
Dear Aidguide,

Your inbox is full. Please make some space.

Thanks,

Class Man

Vivek Pune
05-20-14, 11:00
Hi friends,

Any reliable SP or MP in Hinjewadi? Looking for some much needed encounter.

Please help. I will try my best to help you back.

Vivek

DivinePassion
05-20-14, 15:10
I decided to visit in afternoon as my whole body was paining and is still is. I was charged Rs .1200 for normal massage, steam, head and face massage. I am regular visitor to thai based massage in KP and wanted to try Indian hence visited Era. But all my high hopes were watered down. Read on next.

Gal named P was downright normal. Typical dark kaamwali bai types. While going to room I saw a closed chair which was used for massage. So no steam sprays in close bathroom types which one sees in spas. Immediately I cancelled that in my mind. Upon asked for face massage I told them just focus on body massage. In between simple touching of boobs and other parts happened but it was over clothes. I had taken female name starting from P. Initially she was pushing me for taking costly massage. Then she was like what you do blah blah as I was driving bigger car etc etc. In between I gave her hints but still nothing worked. Suddenly she started who gave you reference. I tried to fake story but then it kept on and on. I asked should I call the person and should I go? She was then like "sir you are also nice" etc. In between what followed was only touching of back, waist and boobs above the top. Nothing more. Then she asked me for "Spl Bath" for Rs .300...Hey buds,

From your PM I got a very different impression (I thought you got to touch her boobs etc while getting the handjob). Sad to hear you were not able to get the hand job, especially cause I did get it the first time itself that I was there. I am not sure what the special bath is either, never got offered or got it myself. As for her looks, she is pretty much as you described. She has those "no this and no that" as I had mentioned in my FR as well. Do pm me what story you did make up because I was not asked for any reference even the first time I was there.

Cheers,

Divinepassion

PimpleSFun
05-20-14, 18:09
All,

Today started mongering in Pune.

Was very tired and so decided to go for Massage. Took input from post by KamaDev14 - (Thanks a lot KamaDev14) and decided to go for HealthLand in KP.

Called around 6 pm and asked for appointment. I was given appointment for 7 pm and was informed that there is car parking available. I reached 20 minutes before time and was asked to sit on relaxing chair. I was offered water.

Around 7:10 I paid for the massage and went in. The lady (didn't ask her name) came in. She was from Thailand and told me that she came to India 1.5 months back. She will be in India for 6 months. Looks wise she was average looking and bit healthy (not skinny like other Thai ladies). I had opted for Deep Tissue and she started the massage. It was nice and relaxing massage. She applied pressure well and made my body relax. During massage on back side, she slightly touched johnny. Turned around and massage continued. Then came the magic question. To which I answered "Yes". She said 1 k, to which I agreed. She poured oil on Johnny and started HJ. She said "You are strong and very big". I asked her if she can remove her top, she pulled her top up and and also pulled her bra. She allowed me to play with her boobs and also let me suck her nice erect brown nipples while she continued with HJ. She was very good in HJ. She continued till I came fully and went for wash. After returning, she asked me to sit and did massage on back, neck and head for 5 minutes.

Overall it was quiet satisfactory experience with mind and body fully refreshed!

Girl -.

Looks: 6/10

Boobs: 7/10 (bit smaller to my taste).

Attitude: 9/10

Damage: 1.8 k for Massage + 1 k for HJ + 0.2 k Tip (even though she did not ask for it).

WIR. Yes. When in need for nice relaxing massage and I am nearby KP area.

I would like to thank GrondMaster (sharing Pooja's contact) and AndyMehta (sharing SP Rahul's contact). Really appreciate your response and help to new member like me!

I plan to try Kothrud Lady, Pooja and some more in coming weeks time. Will post FR on my experiences.

Cheers,

PimpleSFun

Hitman47
05-20-14, 19:24
Hi,

Can someone give body-stats / details of Nisha 704 from locanto?

Cause if she is bulky like Smita, I would rather give a pass!

Banwar13
05-20-14, 20:01
Thanks to Kamadev14. After his report, tried Healthland in KP. Was offered Deep Tissue at 1800...4 ladies were available. Allotted elder-one out of 4, other 3 were young and charming (some disappointment) her efforts in massage were good, she offered HJ for 1500 with touch outside after 45 minutes of good massage. But cabins are separated with only curtains. So feel awkward many times.

Ambiance & Comfort: 7/10

Looks. 6/10

Attitude. 9/10. Smiling all the time.

Body. 7/10

What it cost. 1800 + 1500

I want to know from the seniors. Whether these places are safe? It's so open...no closed cabins...anyone can enter.

P.S: can't start PM. CC not accepted.

PassionMale32
05-20-14, 20:35
Hey buds,

From your PM I got a very different impression (I thought you got to touch her boobs etc while getting the handjob). Sad to hear you were not able to get the hand job, especially cause I did get it the first time itself that I was there. I am not sure what the special bath is either, never got offered or got it myself. As for her looks, she is pretty much as you described. She has those "no this and no that" as I had mentioned in my FR as well. Do pm me what story you did make up because I was not asked for any reference even the first time I was there.

Cheers,

DivinepassionSpl bath was just a word to pull me in honey trap for asking tip. May be you are lucky.

SkyTech14
05-21-14, 04:56
Hi guys,

Is Neha from Aundh is carrying herself well that I can call her in a Star category hotel in Pune. She is ready to come. As she has having some place problem.

Kamsutra69
05-21-14, 08:25
Was in Pune for a day. After series of meetings, decided to go for a deep tissue massage in KP.

Healthland is quite a nice and serious looking spa. Wasn't expecting any extra. So went in for massage and the NE lady asked me get fully naked and lay on the table.

Still not aware of what was going to come, I went on to get about 40 minutes of really professional and relaxing massage. But towards the end she started concentrating a bit more on my buttock area. Going deep in to my crack and teasing my balls. Thats when I turned around on my back with a clear hard on.

As a result she offered to take care of it for 1 k extra. I was like "go ahead". But what followed was not a HJ at all. It was a "yoni massage" of sort. Very professional and equally pleasurable. She did it so beautifully that I was shaking at the end of it. Absolutely fantastic. I was done but she continued with the massage as if she was following it by the book. That just extended the pleasure.

Never had such massage even in Bangkok.

Thank you, Pune!!

Class Man
05-21-14, 08:31
Thanks to all seniors who have shared contacts with me.

I will post FR once I will visit.

But I have very generalized question in mind.

Being new to this field, we don't know much about any indie other than contact and some shared info thru PM and the posts on forum.

Everyone has their own choice or expectation while going to visit.

If one goes to visit to an indie and if he doesn't like her or the whole deal, can he regret and come back?

I no intend to offense anybody, but this is just the question in my mind.

Everybody should spend their hard earned money as they think which is VFM.

Also, everybody has their own definition of VFM.

Please educate me.

Thanks in advance!

Class Man

MongerSag
05-21-14, 13:16
Dear seniors,

I am planning to visit MP soon. Please share the tips for me.

I have read various posts relating to MPs but still I am not sure as to how to start.

How to tackle someone at the counter. Should I call before I actually visit. How and how much to negotiate at the counter.

Are counter rates fixed?? Are we required to select specific massage type at the counter.

Please guide me.

Newbee Joy
05-21-14, 17:49
Thanks to all seniors who have shared contacts with me.

I will post FR once I will visit.

But I have very generalized question in mind.

Being new to this field, we don't know much about any indie other than contact and some shared info thru PM and the posts on forum.

Everyone has their own choice or expectation while going to visit.

If one goes to visit to an indie and if he doesn't like her or the whole deal, can he regret and come back?

I no intend to offense anybody, but this is just the question in my mind.

Everybody should spend their hard earned money as they think which is VFM.

Also, everybody has their own definition of VFM.

Please educate me.

Thanks in advance!

Class ManHi Class Man,

If you don't like the deal or the inde, should be absolutely fine to cancel the deal. However you should be polite and behave well while calling the deal off. In some cases you should cons8 der oferring 100 or 200 Rs for auto fare if she has travelled for you.

On a side note, I visited Kothrud Priya on Friday for the first time. OK experience for 3.5 k. She was telling me that someone visited her on Thursday and returned immediately after seeing her. He later apologised on sms and wanted to meet but she dint entertain him bla bla bla. Was that you by any chance?

Joy

SenJack4
05-21-14, 18:19
That must be Poi these are not from NE, they are from Thailand diff places. Poi is just awesome.

Was in Pune for a day. After series of meetings, decided to go for a deep tissue massage in KP.

Healthland is quite a nice and serious looking spa. Wasn't expecting any extra. So went in for massage and the NE lady asked me get fully naked and lay on the table.

Still not aware of what was going to come, I went on to get about 40 minutes of really professional and relaxing massage. But towards the end she started concentrating a bit more on my buttock area. Going deep in to my crack and teasing my balls. Thats when I turned around on my back with a clear hard on.

As a result she offered to take care of it for 1 k extra. I was like "go ahead". But what followed was not a HJ at all. It was a "yoni massage" of sort. Very professional and equally pleasurable. She did it so beautifully that I was shaking at the end of it. Absolutely fantastic. I was done but she continued with the massage as if she was following it by the book. That just extended the pleasure.

Never had such massage even in Bangkok.

Thank you, Pune!!

HeDone007
05-21-14, 18:40
Dear seniors,

I have read various posts relating to MPs but still I am not sure as to how to start.

How to tackle someone at the counter. Should I call before I actually visit. How and how much to negotiate at the counter.

Are counter rates fixed?? Are we required to select specific massage type at the counter.

Please guide me.I have started visiting MPs since last month. There is no need for worry and panic.

Personally, I have called before asking for rates and not negotiated on their rates.

Yes, we are required to select specific massage type at counter. But you better call first and ask them what kind of massages are available.

I have tried Swedish massage.

Hope this helps.

Class Man
05-21-14, 19:27
Hi Class Man,

If you don't like the deal or the inde, should be absolutely fine to cancel the deal. However you should be polite and behave well while calling the deal off. In some cases you should cons8 der oferring 100 or 200 Rs for auto fare if she has travelled for you.

On a side note, I visited Kothrud Priya on Friday for the first time. OK experience for 3.5 k. She was telling me that someone visited her on Thursday and returned immediately after seeing her. He later apologised on sms and wanted to meet but she dint entertain him bla bla bla.. Was that you by any chance?

JoyHi Newbee Joy,

Thanks for clarifying the doubt in my mind.

Till date, I have not returned back when went to visit.

I was thinking this is not customery and ethnically correct.

Due to this thinking of mine I had bad experience in past.

But I don't regret, instead I learnt from that experience.

I guess, this is what you seniors called it being educated in this field. LOL.

BTW, Priya you mentioned is the same lady we call Kothrud indie?

KamaDev14
05-21-14, 20:50
Hey buds,

Cheers,

DivinepassionI had also same experience at Era, after msg I directly asked her for HJ, but she said no, she said she will give bath for 300. I gave 500, bathroom is pathetic, she applied soap to my full body, while doing so 3 to 4 times just touched my johny. I fondled her boobs and kissed on chick. I requested her to give HJ, but she didn't. I myself did masturbate and then she left. Her name starts with P. I will never visit Era. Sos is the best so far.

Rocquer
05-21-14, 20:55
Hey Utd1980, were you able find her? Sorry I missed the FR is any.

Hi Puneris,

I am looking for this chick. Her photo was being posted by one monger from Pune. Does anyone have her SP's contact.

A

KamaDev14
05-21-14, 20:55
Hey buds,

Cheers,

Divinepassion
Dear seniors,

Please guide me.Hi,

I would suggest spas, MPs are pathetic and not hygienic, cleanliness is maintained in spas. Little bit costly but worth. You will definitely get HJ in Thai spas, prefer those, take any oil massage, Thai girls themselves give a lot of signals, even if you ask yourself they don't hesitate. I have mentioned all these spas in my previous post.

Rocquer
05-21-14, 21:01
Is she still operating? Available in Pune?

Yes she has big boobs and works through SP and independent. Have place at NIBM road Katraj chowk. Last week she has been at Kolhapur told would be here in next week. Read my previous year FR. Last year Jan. I tested her. She becomes hot after drink. Charges 2K ST

KamaDev14
05-21-14, 21:07
Hi,

Can someone give body-stats / details of Nisha 704 from locanto?

Cause if she is bulky like Smita, I would rather give a pass!Very fair, good looking, not bulky, maintained figure but small boobs, face treatment going on, so she doesn't allow kissing. Does BBBJ, she is good.

SagarKumar
05-22-14, 00:23
Hi,

Can anybody help me by reporting Divya from Locanto digits ending 221.

I will be very thankful.

Tut Li
05-22-14, 03:20
Hi Newbee Joy,

Thanks for clarifying the doubt in my mind.

Till date, I have not returned back when went to visit.

I was thinking this is not customery and ethnically correct.

Due to this thinking of mine I had bad experience in past.

But I don't regret, instead I learnt from that experience.

I guess, this is what you seniors called it being educated in this field. LOL.

BTW, Priya you mentioned is the same lady we call Kothrud indie?Yes buddy,

Kothrud inde's name is Priya.

Newbee Joy
05-22-14, 04:16
Very fair, good looking, not bulky, maintained figure but small boobs, face treatment going on, so she doesn't allow kissing. Does BBBJ, she is good.She goes by two names Priya and Nisha numbers ending with 576 and 704. We call her Kothrud inde here on ISG. She is not great looking but ok types. She is 40 yrs old, athletic body. Good BBBJ and ok missionary.

Cheers,

Joy

SagarKumar
05-22-14, 04:42
Dear fellow mongers,

For next 3 months I am going out of Pune for company Project on 30th May before that I want enjoy my life visiting 2 - 3 good Indie of Pune so my humble request to all who can help me please send contact details of good indies in Pune.

HornyBeast
05-22-14, 06:39
Hi,

I will be very thankful.I have tried Divya which advertise in local newspaper and Toi, they have shifted there base near rto.

Look wise girls / aunties are average here, however they are not in hurry.

I will suggest to try MP on Deccan.

Also, about Era spa. I was regular visitor there. You guys should not pay more than 700 rs. Say them you are regular and if aunty don't agree cancel the deal. I had took masage from all 3 girls there and everyone gives HJ after massage itself for 500 rs. Miss P shows little attitude but she is the only one who gives kiss.

Guys, can you suggest high end spa other than Sos, Thailand spa, Lanna and Lizze which give HJ.

Hitman47
05-22-14, 08:05
Hi,

I will be very thankful.Even I am waiting. Divya and Neha both have same number.

Might be an SP.

BangBang007
05-22-14, 14:26
Dear seniors,

Please guide me.This is my first post. And it is dedicated to all my seniors. And I request you to try this safe place.

At this juncture I have to say very humbly that I owe a lot to the seniors on this forum about all aspects on mongering.

I was a newcomer a couple of months back, but with the posts here, looks like I m guided very professionally.

Regarding the perfect place no one can beat [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] at, the paradise 4 mongering.

Tried Poonam, Dimple, Ruby, Janvi & latest Priyanka from the new lot, mostly all are cooperative.

The roomboy, the waiters are thorough professionals. FIXED rates. No bargaining. Nothing. No expectation of tips. Really brother try out once.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Yunus5841
05-22-14, 15:01
Hi,

Will appreciate if you could share contact of Inde Shradhha.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Writing afrer a long time. Both experiences are about a month old.

1) Neha from Aundh. Contact shared by Sid. I had her contact for over a year and whenever I tried to call her the call got forwarded.

This was about a month back. Felt like having a girl so thought of trying my luck, called her and luckily it went through.

Gave her Sids reference and fixed appointment in the afternoon. Called her on reaching the agreed spot and then she said that she called up Sid and he was unable to recollect giving me the number. I said yes I got her number from Sid but that was a year back, so he may not recollect giving me the number. She was hesitant. I told her if she is uncomfortable I was prepared to go back. Somehow she changed her mind and called me to her house in Aundh. I reached and she greeted me with a smile. She is HW about mid thirties and a good figure. She wanted me to clean myself before the deed. She said no to DFK and gave a little BBBJ and was insisting on CBJ. I said ok. Her BJ skills are amazing...

TokyoPanda
05-22-14, 15:26
She goes by two names Priya and Nisha numbers ending with 576 and 704. We call her Kothrud inde here on ISG. She is not great looking but ok types. She is 40 yrs old, athletic body. Good BBBJ and ok missionary.

Cheers,

JoyI truly feel many posts here on ISG about her are exaggerated. Lookwise I won't even give her 3/10 marks. Loose body, lots of nakhra, total waste of money. Plus non professional attitude. Increases her rate just before some time for visit. Overall 2/10 experience.

Yunus5841
05-22-14, 15:34
Hi,

Nice to read your experience.

You are right in saying that we need to spend more time with girls to make good use of them, I will rkeep in mind your suggestion.

Will appreciate if you share some good and relieble SP contact with me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

YS

I am really thankful to few forum members. Responded to my request almost immediately. Met 2-3 guys in person too. Guys, you are always welcome. Just PM me anytime if you need any help from me. Sorry for the BP and MP info. I never tried and will not in future too. But can help for indes and SPs.

I received contacts in addition to few I have. Decided to try someone new this time. Interacted with forum members and one or two indes. Finally tried my regular SP. He is very reliable but quotes are higher. Asked to send pics and chose one (sorry can't share pic but can share number of an SP-one can easily get from him). As usual he was quoting 20 K for full night. But by look and figure. Chick was worth it. Hence, bargained hard and settled at 15K from 9 to 9. I know nowadays SPs are hit and miss. I might have paid more. But in the end I felt it was worth taking chance. Anyway unlike being late every time, SP was very punctual this time. Met a girl. No need to mention that she was same as pic, as I know SP is very reliable. Well, when I met her, I didn't like her, not because of looks or body, but because of her very provocative dressing (pic sent was of simple kind, meeting my taste). She was looking very hot and one can tell that she was a WG. Went to my place (was little awkward as everyone was staring her). Once inside, it was altogether different experience...

Aaspi
05-22-14, 17:36
Visited Era after going through the reports. Asked for choice but Ms. P was not available it seems got another girl Ms. G. Massage was just ok talkative girl had an injured eye as I was not wearing my specs so was figuring out that, what is wrong with the eye then she told her story about accident which was fake.

Girl seems to be a victim of physical abuse, poor girl and there I got sympathetic and screwed the pleasure of massage. She did okish job on bums. I didn't asked for removing disposable undies and there my money was gone down the drain. I asked for steam and she prepared that box in which they have that portable steam at that time she offered to bath me. And I thought that some thing might click now but was still having soft corner for her.

In the bathroom she told me not to remove undies and after she will leave I can do whatever I want to which like a submitted like a sincere person. That's the end.

Damages: 1200 at the counter and 300 for bath Plus a Tip of 100. Totals to 1600.

Next Time will definitely book Ms. P in advance.

Hitman47
05-22-14, 18:27
Hey BangBang007 congrats for your first post.

Kindly tell us the place again clearly (without codes this time).

This is my first post. And it is dedicated to all my seniors. And I request you to try this safe place.
At this juncture I have to say very humbly that I owe a lot to the seniors on this forum about all aspects on mongering.
I was a newcomer a couple of months back, but with the posts here, looks like I m guided very professionally.
Regarding the perfect place no one can beat (Names in Code Deleted by Admin) at, the paradise 4 mongering.
Tried Poonam, Dimple, Ruby, Janvi & latest Priyanka from the new lot, mostly all are cooperative.
The roomboy, the waiters are thorough professionals. FIXED rates. No bargaining. Nothing. No expectation of tips. Really brother try out once.
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Rocquer
05-22-14, 19:19
Can someone please share the contacts for Rati who I guess also goes by the name Shradha. Will be happy to share of the contacts from my FR's.

Class Man
05-22-14, 20:19
This is my first FR.

Please excuse for any mistakes.

Thanks Aidguide for contact.

First look. She is short, dusky and little heavy, not my type, did not want to continue but Jonny was desperate.

Got cleaned and comfortable.

Started act. She doesn't provide DFK, not good in BBJ.

Great boobs though licked and sucked only upper part, lower part not proceeded.

Asked her to come on top, started WOT for a while, she came during WOT, then started miss and finished after 10 min.

Nothing great to mention.

Looks- 4/10 (I like fair and slim).

Body- 6/10 (little heavy).

Attitude- 6/10

Boobs- 8/10

Overall- 5/10

WIR- No, not my type.

LookinForButy
05-22-14, 22:22
Hello dear fellow Mongers.

It is immensely pleasurable to be back to the motherland after a long stay in the UK. I always missed this forum -"Pune Forum" and few good friends like StunGun and few others while I was away from Pune. Couldn't help, since there are few very good forums in the UK.

Anyways, let me share my FR.

I was back from foreign land after a long time. So obviously, Mr Jonny was desperate to taste some desi "meat". I have lost some good contacts of SPs I had in the meantime. So I picked up TOI and went thru list of escort ads. Found one (Forgot the name, I guess Sonia or so from Kothrud it said). Called up and found someone called Aditya, he asked me to call his partner Govind. Called him and had a direct ask. He sent me few pics on Whats App. Went through them but did not like any and hence asked for some more. He then sent next set of pics. I liked the one in Black and White dress (railing on the car) but she wasn't available. So picked the one in Red and Black (and in purple dress). He asked for 5 K with room. I negotiated and got to 3.5 with room for ST. Followed the car that turned into a small gully in JMRd. She got off and I followed her from there. We got into a small hotel and reached the room. She just relaxed on the bed. Had some chat with her, very immaculate skin, soft and feather touch. She opened up, said is from Mumbai and is here for few weeks on contract. Name as told was Khushboo. Smelled very good and looked to be from good society.

We slowly undressed, I asked what was on the menu. She said no smooch, no anal, no BJ. I said damn what's that. Then we agreed upon FK, finguring, oral to each other.

She undressed and voila. Perfect breasts, right in shape, nips were extremely soft and kind of unused (you know what I mean). She was in her mid 20's, must be 26-27.

Very curvaceous body, soft skin, her pussy was again in shape, not being opened widely.

She started giving me body to body, I stopped her and started giving fingering her and turned into DATY. She got aroused and was getting wet I believe and hence probably stopped me. Asked whether she can give me oral instead. I said that's fine but then it should be bare. She refused initially but after a nego agreed. She gave a very good BBBJ.

I stopped her since I was getting aroused.

Then we started with mish. Her pussy was so tight, which helped me get in action much quicker. I hit her hard for few minutes and got into her.

We had a wash together and had some chat. Again got in action after 15-20 minutes. She was in no hurry. This time, I started in dog, initially I inserted in anus mistakenly, she screamed and got freaked. I apologized and told that it was by mistake. In all this, Jonny got nervous. So she again gave a nice oral job which got Jonny back in action. We did the second one in Dog Shot. I was fucking her very hard while holding her perfectly shaped boobs and nips. It was very satisfactory one. I came in few minutes this time little late though.

She gave me wash by her hands. We got on bed for a while with a cuddling and some nice chat. We exchanged numbers with her permission. I asked whether she will come independently. She agreed to that but said not this time since she is on contract. She prefers to go only with people she likes and also mentioned that she is okay to go with me. So promised me that next time she will definitely call me once she is back to the city. I asked her whether she has WA on her mobile. And then she gave me another number of her that had WA. I left her in the room and left the hotel.

Face - 8.

Body - 8 (feather touch).

Boobs - 7.

Nips - 8.

Service - 7 (initial nakharas).

Damage - 3.5.

Overall -more than satisfactory.

Will definitely try her but this time independently.

LookinForButy
05-22-14, 22:24
How are you StunGun, Sid? Hope you guys still remember me.

- L4 B.

PimpleSFun
05-23-14, 02:23
Got the pic from SP and want to try her. However SP says she is not available.

Anyone has her contact details?

PuneDelhi
05-23-14, 05:12
Hello,

My first report and even a first experience with an escort in India and Pune. Was looking online for independent escorts but there are none. You would invariably be texting or emailing an SR.

After my email to quite a few, I was sent a pic by one of the SR. I received the same pic from someone else a day before so realized this is a typical bait and switch game. Didn't reply her back (There is website something Anju Singh or similar). Later on in the evening I got a call directly in my hotel room from a lady who was speaking pretty good English, she said she is anju and the pic sent to me was her and I might have got from someone else as well because she have few friends as well. Well I knew this is not true but since the lady was speaking fluent English (one of my criteria for an escort). I decided to say yes to her, she said she will come in an hours time and will walk direclty to my room. 15 K for 3-4 hours, the deal was fixed. It was already 9, I was quite nervous that if she gets late it will raise a suspicion with the hotel staff. When nobody turned up by 10, I emailed her again (I didn't have her number as she called me on my hotel number). I then got a call on my mobile, the voice was different than the lady I spoke to which made me realize that its not even going to be the lady who has called me up earlier. But again the girl who called me was speaking really good English I still went ahead. She said she is about half an hour away.

She finally came to my room at around 11 and I was disappointed seeing her. Very skinny and not that good looking. I told her she is not the one whose pictures was shown to me, to which she said I can call and clarify with the person I was speaking to. I had no number and made a mistake and said ok I will go ahead with her.

As this was my first time here in India I was very nervous (more about getting into any kind of trouble with LE or hotel). She asked me if she could smoke, another turn off for me. Finally I asked her to take a shower and she went inside the shower. I joined in few minutes later and seeing her nude I got more disappointed, she was quite skinny.

When we came out of shower she told me that its 15 K for 1 hour and 1 program. I said no, the deal was for 15 K for 3-4 hours, she said she could stay for 3-4 hours but can only do it once. I said what are we then going to do for 3-4 hours, I stood my ground at least on this issue. After couple of calls, she said she only got 1 condi so we can't have more than one. Finally she said we can use the same condi again, which to me wasn't a safe option.

I said lets see and we finally started.

It was all very awkward, specially given the way we started off. She wasn't doing much kissing, so no french kiss or anything, since she was smelling of smoke I didn't try it either. She straight away went to give me a BBJ which was not upto the mark either. Soon she asked if she could put on the condi, I said not so soon. I started rubbing her pussy which surprisingly she was finding ticklish. Did some fingering and finally did in mis. Now I have never measured myself but I have been told that I'm among those who are well endowed. I felt I wasn't able to get completely in, could be because she was skinny and I might be hitting the walls of her pu&&why. Asked her to get on top, she said she will do in second round. Kept doing it, and she kept asking me if I'm done yet.

After about 10 min, I was done.

For the second round, I asked her if she could finish off with a BJ (with no CIM). She complied, I cleaned up myself and got ready for second one.

She tried and tried but coulddn't finish me off, saying her mouth hurts. Finally she said she will finish me with a HJ and I had not other option but to let her do that, after quite a while I came off.

Overall a pretty bad experience, feels like I got hustled up.

Ratings:

Looks- 3.5/10

Body- 3/10 (too skinny).

Attitude- 5/10 (general attitude, not her skills).

Boobs- 2/10 (too small).

Overall- 3/10

The hindsight, I should have sent her home, rather than going ahead and spending 15 K for below par service.

Hammer893
05-23-14, 05:47
was returning from work and was really exhausted as i had a grinding week from my profession. good money but stressful.hehehe.

too much lactic acid in the body needed to drain the toxins and rejuvenate myself. did not have much time on hand so visit the tried and tested place sos. kp.

asked a massage for 30 mins with shower. good deal (rs .900). so went in took of the clothes and wrapped the towel. the masseuse came in and saw me the towel and was the regular thai girl reaction.oooohhhh you are ready. name was ami, late 30's, not a looker, but the nice thai boy, which is playable.

started the massage, it was good and i could feel the release of the toxins so i was moaning with pleasure and suddenly she too starts moaning, which i find a bit weird. she was trying to give the hint, but it seemed cheap to me. anyways, no nakhras, i was there for the special massage too.

during the massage she managed to peel the towel off my back and seeing that i did not react she got the message that i am in for the game too.

after the massage was over, she asked "you shower? i replied yes + more? she pointed at junior and said 1 k. i asked again how much for tl. she said no to tl only put hands under her t-shirt. i said i want to see the treasure to which she hesitated and denied. did not have much time on hands so did not enter in too much dialogue. gave her the 1 k and sat at the end of the bed.

when i was almost about to cum, i stood up and when to the shower panel where she continued her job at hand and i held from the side and squeezed her small cute butt.

as i released i squeezed harder, she did not hesitate and that offloading felt really good.

had a shower, gave her another 0.2 k as tip for a really good massage as i really felt lighter. she even asked when i can come back. "i'll be back! ... (but not for you for extras).

good release of toxins and my sperms.

massage: 7/10 (could have taken 60 mins. but not time on hand + the fake moaning killed it a bit).

girl:

face: 5/10.

body 6/10.

attitude: 7/10 (would get more, if not for the cheapness, sometimes i like to girl to play hard to get...that's me).

experience: 6/10.

hj: 6/10 (not amazing... just ok).

damage: 0.9 k+1 k+0.2 k = 2.1 k (not bad for a quick healthy release).

CoolPrince
05-23-14, 07:17
Got a contact number of a indie from Bopodi area, from the wakad indie. I was told her name is Pratiksha. And she is married but for treatment of her husband has entered this field. She is so very new in this field that she has never been with any other male before (except her husband). So fixed an appointment yesterday afternoon. Place fixed was the wakad indies flat, very safe and relaxing, so Mrs. P arrived 30 minutes late, looks were good, however was bit dusky, started chatting I found out that from last two years her husband is paralysed from waist downwards and hence needs money for treatment also that she has a 3 year old daughter.

After that started the act, had a long and passionate DFK she was a good kisser kept the DFK going for at least 10 minutes, then she undressed, her breast very small but firm then she undressed me, again DFK for 5 more minutes the kissing had got her horny I guess. After that she started passsionately hugging me and was wildly rubbing all her body over me that made my jhonny rock hard she moved down, started sucking jhonny BBBJ but was not that expert in it so I started guiding her, which she obediently followed had a nice suck.

In the mean time inserted my hand in her panty she was somewhat wet there, moment I touched her down she let out a soft moan and stopped sucking I realized that she needs good massage down there so started massaging her it made her so horny that she literally threw her panty off and was pleading me to massage her harder, all this time her moans increased finally she took my finger and inserted in her love hole and started thrusting it deeper she orgasmed in 5 minutes.

Thereafter put condi on, and tired entering her, she was too tight to enter so we applied a bit of saliva and could enter thereafter.

She held me tight and grip was increasing after each thrust finally I couldn't move to thrust further but she wouldn't let me go, that's when I realised she got her 2nd orgasm, after she cooled down a bit her grip loosened and I could finish the act.

After chatting further with her got to know that she had not been sexually touched for more than two years, so was damm excited sexually, she apologized for almost suffocating me but I actually loved it, she admitted that although she entered into this field for money but unknowingly it was helped her gain sexual satisfaction.

Looks: 6/10

Oral: 5/10 still learning.

GFE: Should I call it Wife like experience: 8/10

Pussy: 9/10 super tight

Over all: 9/10

Note: Again for her number. Previous condition only apply. Those who have previously shared numbers with me can in future get number from me.

Member #4440
05-23-14, 07:26
Yes she is available in Pune and ready to go near by places for full night also. You can take her at Lonavala also.

DrackMore
05-23-14, 07:33
Neha is having Problem with her regular place and searching for new one to continue.

AkashMal
05-23-14, 11:06
Coming to Pune for next 2 week, recently joined here so don't have any contact, if any senior member provide me digits of indie or SP then please PM me.

Thanks!

AugustYa
05-23-14, 11:10
Dear Mongers,

Does anyone have any information on this girl Whereabouts? FR, Feedback? Service etc.

LoveMonger82
05-23-14, 11:20
Neha from Aundh does not go for full night.

Yes she is available in Pune and ready to go near by places for full night also. You can take her at Lonavala also.

RupeshPhain
05-23-14, 14:59
Urgently require information about some safe Hotels in Pune wher I can take chicks for ST.

Help will be appreciated if any good contacts of SP's are also given.

Thanks

AidGuide
05-23-14, 15:40
This is my first FR.

Please excuse for any mistakes.

Thanks Aidguide for contact.

First look. She is short, dusky and little heavy, not my type, did not want to continue but Jonny was desperate.

Got cleaned and comfortable.

Started act. She doesn't provide DFK, not good in BBJ.

Great boobs though licked and sucked only upper part, lower part not proceeded.

Asked her to come on top, started WOT for a while, she came during WOT, then started miss and finished after 10 min..Class Man,

Thanks for Providing the review about Pooja.

BTW, how much was asked price and how much actually paid?

This is another bad feedback after SmartVv's mediocre kinda exp, about her.

So, she can be dropped off from the list now!

Enjoy,

AidGuide

HorneeSingh
05-23-14, 18:34
Guys,

We need to give this gentleman a great round of applause for an amazing discovery and sharing the most intuitive and well written FR.

As for me, I am an avid fan of this site and do visit it frequently, leaving no trace, however this post is done so nicely I couldn't resist appreciating the gestures put forth.

Well, to sum it up, you have awakened the tiger, serpent etc in all the fellow mongers and they definitely will make every attempt to get the information out from you. Actually my purpose is pretty similar LOL. However if you are interested for an indie I know of, in PCMC please do let me know. Mechanism to communicate is something [Email address deleted by Admin].

Got a contact number of a indie from Bopodi area, from the wakad indie. I was told her name is Pratiksha. And she is married but for treatment of her husband has entered this field. She is so very new in this field that she has never been with any other male before (except her husband). So fixed an appointment yesterday afternoon. Place fixed was the wakad indies flat, very safe and relaxing, so Mrs. P arrived 30 minutes late, looks were good, however was bit dusky, started chatting I found out that from last two years her husband is paralysed from waist downwards and hence needs money for treatment also that she has a 3 year old daughter.

After that started the act, had a long and passionate DFK she was a good kisser kept the DFK going for at least 10 minutes, then she undressed, her breast very small but firm then she undressed me, again DFK for 5 more minutes the kissing had got her horny I guess. After that she started passsionately hugging me and was wildly rubbing all her body over me that made my jhonny rock hard she moved down, started sucking jhonny BBBJ but was not that expert in it so I started guiding her, which she obediently followed had a nice suck..EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SkyTech14
05-23-14, 19:17
Hi guys,

Thanks Georgebush1 for sharing the contact.

Just met Neha digits ending with 201.

Had a very bad experience.

Not at all satisfied with her.

Looks: 2/10

Boobs: 2/10 (small and extreme shaggy).

Pussy: 3/10 (very loose)

BBBJ: 3/10 ok types

Positions: WOT, miss (non energetic).

DFK: 2/10

Overall: 3/10

Place: Herself's (very uncomfortable, extreme thin mattress with no pillow, a small table fan).

Damage: 4 K including place for 2 shots.

Will never repeat at any cost.

Looking for some classy Indie. Please share.

RohanM
05-23-14, 23:28
How much generally mongeres here earn monthly andhow much they spend?

Like I earn 50 k and spend 5 k / month.

Jaggs
05-24-14, 00:00
I truly feel many posts here on ISG about her are exaggerated. Lookwise I won't even give her 3/10 marks. Loose body, lots of nakhra, total waste of money. Plus non professional attitude. Increases her rate just before some time for visit. Overall 2/10 experience.Tokyo I agree...mine was a very bad exp..had agreed for 4 k 2 shots but gave only 1 and I had to wait in front of her house for more than an hour..I don't mind waiting I understand that there can be some issues..but I expected a good service after waiting...so I got pissed of.

Class Man
05-24-14, 04:38
Class Man,

Thanks for Providing the review about Pooja.

BTW, how much was asked price and how much actually paid?

This is another bad feedback after SmartVv's mediocre kinda exp, about her.

So, she can be dropped off from the list now!

-enjoy.

AidGuide.Aidguide,

Sorry I missed that point.

Asked price was 4 k + 1 k room and paid 4 k total.

She said she broke up with her bf hence left the independent house at NIBM as mentioned in earlier FR.

Since I like fair, skinny and at least okiesh (if not beautiful) looking girl, I got disappointed after seeing her.

And later no DFK and not good BBJ totally tuned me off.

Her downpart is little saggy, I even did not take a look of her pussy.

But her boobs are great.

If you have any good looking indie with good assets and good service, please PM me.

Class Man

DusNumberi
05-24-14, 06:33
Recently I had been to skah spa at kp. I got v good massage from NE for rs 1800. No extras. But I saw one young lady getting her legs massaged by a male sitting on chair.

Panda305
05-24-14, 07:06
Any info about the gal name Nisha number ending 704 she operates from Kothrud ask 5 k for 2 session any input or review will help me to decide please reply.

AkashMal
05-24-14, 07:36
Guys,

After reading some comment here I went to see MP at Laxmi road BOI but didn't find any MP near BOI (hope this bank).

Please some one guide where I need to go exactly. You can PM me if require.

Thanks, hope to see you reply soon from member.

Fullon49
05-24-14, 09:20
Hey guys,

I've been an active mongerer when I was studying in the US now back in Pune looking to start. As I'm used to independent girls, could some one share the contacts of either Neha from Aundh or someone around that area? Would be much appreciated and not forgotten!

Thanks

Member #4440
05-24-14, 09:28
Does night out call also I have done at bhekrainagar.

Fullon49
05-24-14, 09:28
Hi guys,

Thanks Georgebush1 for sharing the contact.

Just met Neha digits ending with 201.

Had a very bad experience.

Not at all satisfied with her.

Looks: 2/10

Boobs: 2/10 (small and extreme shaggy).

Pussy: 3/10 (very loose)

BBBJ: 3/10 ok types

Positions: WOT, miss (non energetic).

DFK: 2/10

Overall: 3/10

Place: Herself's (very uncomfortable, extreme thin mattress with no pillow, a small table fan).

Damage: 4 K including place for 2 shots.

Will never repeat at any cost.

Looking for some classy Indie. Please share.Is this Neha from Aundh. Could I have the contact if you don't mind.

DivinePassion
05-24-14, 09:36
I have tried Divya which advertise in local newspaper and Toi, they have shifted there base near rto.

Also, about Era spa. I was regular visitor there. You guys should not pay more than 700 rs.

Miss P shows little attitude but she is the only one who gives kiss.

700 includes body / head / face massage+ sauna? I tried hard to negotiate but that did not work for me at least.

Personally I wouldn't kiss miss P (not worth it) but its interesting to know that she does kiss.

Kunalj35
05-24-14, 10:27
Hello dear fellow Mongers.

So picked the one in Red and Black (and in purple dress). He asked for 5 K with room. I negotiated and got to 3.5 with room for ST. Name as told was Khushboo..3.5 k is quite a deal for the girl in red and black. Can you PM me the details.

Thanks in advance,

Kunal

BornForScrewin
05-24-14, 12:24
Anyone know if Hotel [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] is still active? Any other hotels like this one in Pune?

Member #4440
05-24-14, 13:23
Few months back I have posted FR on her attitude and she immediately called me. Bt she seems not so educated to operate and read this site. Means someone from ISG member is co ordinating here. So be aware and remain away from fake post on her. Aundh Neha and KLady have same attitude don't raise rate unnecessary.

Tinku77
05-24-14, 17:47
Dear senior members friends,

Please share digits of good Indie GFE I have activated PM facility.

I am a newbie but will definitely contribute once I get some experience.

Thanks in advance.

Mongerer12
05-24-14, 18:15
Hi,

I will be very thankful.She is an indie operating with the help of some of her friend. If you call this number her friend will prov ide her direct number. She take out calls but after full scrutiny. She is in her 30's and a HW. Looks normal, figure not so great but service is good. Open for everything (not sure of anal as I am not into it). Felt complete GFE. Asking price 5 k 2 hrs 2 shots but you can negotiate it to 3-4 K depends on your negotiation skills. She is also not time bound and can easily strech the session beyond 2 hrs if you treat her well.

Hope this helps.

Mongerer12
05-24-14, 18:28
Tokyo I agree...mine was a very bad exp..had agreed for 4 k 2 shots but gave only 1 and I had to wait in front of her house for more than an hour..I don't mind waiting I understand that there can be some issues..but I expected a good service after waiting...so I got pissed of.Dude it depends on personal choice and some time it also depends on gals mood and so many other things... Not necessarily everyone might have got the same exp. Anyways I havn't availed her yet so don't have any personal opinion but by looking so many negative FRs, I am confused now.

HornyBeast
05-24-14, 18:29
700 includes body / head / face massage+ sauna? I tried hard to negotiate but that did not work for me at least.

Personally I wouldn't kiss miss P (not worth it) but its interesting to know that she does kiss.Hi,

Sorry I was confused with Gauri and Pallavi. Gauri is the one who gives kiss, but look wise all are below average. May be they have increased rates for new customer. I visited 2 months back and it was 700.

Has anyone tried Aura spa opposite to Laxmi Narayanb theater swargate. Do they give extra?

HornyBeast
05-24-14, 18:40
Few months back I have posted FR on her attitude and she immediately called me. Bt she seems not so educated to operate and read this site. Means someone from ISG member is co ordinating here. So be aware and remain away from fake post on her. Aundh Neha and KLady have same attitude don't raise rate unnecessary.Same thing happened with me, last time I posted her bad review, immediately I got a call from her and she asked me to delete it.

Ujwala bhai, have you tried indi from Sinhagad road?

Jaggs
05-24-14, 18:41
Finally tried the Indie [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] from Singhad Road have been trying that for 15-20 days but got through on Thrursday.

I already had her number from Locanto and her number and her number was also shared by Csan4. Thanks buddy.

I called her and she talked to me in a very nice and confident tone in English. I thought that I have hit the jackpot today.

She told 3 k for service and 1 k for massage. I tried negotiating but she did not budge and her voice had already done some magic for me. So I agreed.

I fixed an immediate appointment. She asked me to come to her friends place in Dhayri near Singhad road.

Its a pretty safe place.

But I got a little disappointed she appeared to be BBW HW late 30's or even early 40's.

She had another lady along with her who she introduced as her friend and owner of the house. Even she was not good looking.(Worse than [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]).

We started with the service. No DFK. Light kissing. CBJ was good and then did WOT and mishy.

After service the other lady came for the massage.

She gave me a full body massage, which was very good. I became relaxed.

After the massage she asked me if I would like a head massage. I was ok. The head massage was really amazing.

BBoth woman were continuously trying to make me comfortable and were actually very nice, but I was not very happy with the service as no DFK BBBJ.

Scorecard.

Looks 2/10

Attitude: 7/10

Service: 5/10

Massage: 8/10

Total Damage: 3 K + 1 K Massage.

WIR: I guess only for massage.

She has asked me to share the number with reliable people only.

Shetty
05-24-14, 19:20
Can I get some contacts. I'm very new here, need some help.

Shetty
05-24-14, 20:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

KamaDev14
05-24-14, 21:45
Visited Sawasdee spa at Nibm, 2 k oil massage weekdays its 1500.

HJ 1 k, the girl was very hot and friendly.

KamaDev14
05-24-14, 21:51
hi,

sorry i was confused with gauri and pallavi. gauri is the one who gives kiss, but look wise all are below average. may be they have increased rates for new customer. i visited 2 months back and it was 700.

has anyone tried aura spa opposite to laxmi narayanb theater swargate. do they give extra?i do believe every spa where thai girls are there,give at least hj. i have tried 4 thai spas and at every place i got extra in 1st visit, management may not be aware as this is private thing between client and therapist. i tried sos, lizzes, healthland, sawsdee.

KamaDev14
05-24-14, 21:59
Few months back I have posted FR on her attitude and she immediately called me. Bt she seems not so educated to operate and read this site. Means someone from ISG member is co ordinating here. So be aware and remain away from fake post on her. Aundh Neha and KLady have same attitude don't raise rate unnecessary.And whoever visits her, please don't tell about ISG, she asks what is written about her, why bla bla bla. When I went at her place I observed one man who stays in front of her flat, he was at staircase when I entered and when I left, I think that man is SP and she works for him. Her story of husband and kid looks false. Also when I was entering through get fruitwalas at entrance was giving wierd expressions. I think many members in her society might be aware about this.

KamaDev14
05-24-14, 22:03
Any info about the gal name Nisha number ending 704 she operates from Kothrud ask 5 k for 2 session any input or review will help me to decide please reply.This is the same K lady, go thru previous frs, she is fair clean pussy but lots of attitude, you can negotiate to 3.5 to 4 k.

KamaDev14
05-24-14, 22:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rocquer
05-25-14, 10:59
I had once visited the place & left without trying anything since I saw some family & kids at the reception. I have heard the girls here are Thai? What all is on the plate?

Visited Sawasdee spa at Nibm, 2 k oil massage weekdays its 1500.

HJ 1 k, the girl was very hot and friendly.

PuneriDude
05-25-14, 12:32
I also went to same place. Her name is Sandhya. By looking at her I did not feel to have a sex with her then respectfully denied her. Actually her age is 40+ and lookwise also she is not like a MILF. Anyway buddy, its good to know about her service.

Finally tried the Indie J**I from Singhad Road...have been trying that for 15-
20 days but got through on Thrursday...

I already had her number from Locanto and her number and her number was also shared by Csan4. Thanks buddy.

I called her and she talked to me in a very nice and confident tone in English. I thought that I have hit the jackpot today.

She told 3 k for service and 1 k for massage. I tried negotiating but she did not budge and her voice had already done some magic for me. So I agreed...

PuneriDude
05-25-14, 12:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Sanjay9999
05-25-14, 15:39
Can we have FR of Nisha from Kondhwa.

Bye

Does night out call also I have done at bhekrainagar.

PimpleSFun
05-25-14, 17:53
Yesterday evening I was at Laxmi Road so thought about having a stroll in BP area and checkout the place.

It was around 6:30 pm and not much action. Some females were standing on the road. Very ordinary maid types look. One lady in Top and Jeans asked me to go with her, but I couldn't gather courage and also did not find place and gals good to proceed further.

Did not dare to go up into buildings.

So net-net, BP is not for me and have to try indies or SP only.

YogiBane
05-25-14, 19:35
I also went to same place. Her name is Sandhya. By looking at her I did not feel to have a sex with her then respectfully denied her. Actually her age is 40+ and lookwise also she is not like a MILF. Anyway buddy, its good to know about her service.Same with me. I respect fully declined. After all she was looking like 45+ fully gavran. I requested her to have someone like 23+. She said that she can provide at the place I wanted.

Not very sure. When I was talking to her, I got call from Neha, aundh. Lucky me. This was like 3 -4 mths back. There is a FR on that.

CoolDudePune
05-25-14, 20:23
Hi guys,

I'm new to this site. Can anyone help me with contact of housewives.

PassionMale32
05-26-14, 01:20
Visited Era after going through the reports. Asked for choice but Ms. P was not available it seems got another girl Ms. G. Massage was just ok talkative girl had an injured eye as I was not wearing my specs so was figuring out that, what is wrong with the eye then she told her story about accident which was fake.

Girl seems to be a victim of physical abuse, poor girl and there I got sympathetic and screwed the pleasure of massage. She did okish job on bums. I didn't asked for removing disposable undies and there my money was gone down the drain. I asked for steam and she prepared that box in which they have that portable steam at that time she offered to bath me. And I thought that some thing might click now but was still having soft corner for her.

In the bathroom she told me not to remove undies and after she will leave I can do whatever I want to which like a submitted like a sincere person. That's the end.

Damages: 1200 at the counter and 300 for bath Plus a Tip of 100. Totals to 1600.

Next Time will definitely book Ms. P in advance.I had same damages and exp with Ms. P minus the Rs .100 tip and accident / eye thing.

MongerSag
05-26-14, 08:36
Dear seniors,

I am not even a beginner so all are seniors for me.

Can someone suggest MP / SPA with service around Magarpatta.

I will be visiting the today afternoon.

What shall be the rates around the area.

Please suggest.

BangBang007
05-26-14, 10:01
Hey BangBang007 congrats for your first post.

Kindly tell us the place again clearly (without codes this time!Thanks boss, and sorry for the delay, its Varsha residency, Mangalwar peth, and it goes this way:

You just have to enter their compound wall gate, and there will be one waiter whom they call agent will respectfully follow you from the gate to the counter.

The counter guy asks for how long, and charges accordingly', 800 for short time and 1400 overnight non AC and 2000 for AC.

After doing nominal ID formalities the counter guy tells the agent to take to a certain room.

Once in room, you can ask the agent himself about the items or alternatively allow him to go, and then tell the room boy who comes with the water bottle, a little later.

In any case the agent comes to speak to you and explainsyou the amounts for ST and FN I.e. 4 k and 8 k respectly. And sorry no bargaining.

Once decided by you he goes out to get the items and line them up for you to make up your choice.

Once you make your choice the others leave.

You make the payment and then agent announces outloud for both of you to hear very clearly " short time" or " full night" , as the case may be, so that no complications take place.

This is the procedure, truly professional to the extent possible.

Smooth Dick79
05-26-14, 15:27
Hello members,

Last weekend I was desperate to get a bang since my johnny was desperate.

While venturing in the KP area, found this inviting MILF. Looked quite decent so was bit hesistant to approach her.

But once I got a green signal from her, there was no stopping me.

Had an awesome time.she screams / moans / shouts, she's awesome.

Damage- meal and couple of drinks.

I have her number. Don't know if she's a professional or just a nympho desperate for some fun.

AudioSlave101
05-26-14, 15:48
Hi,

I have trying for few weeks now for new chicks but all the SPs I know are suggesting same girls.is it like KP has gone dry? Need help from senior mongers.

Thanks in advance.

PuneIndian
05-26-14, 17:15
Any one availed her services?

Feedback?

Asking 15 k for 2 hrs.

MysticMind
05-26-14, 18:34
Any one availed her services?

Feedback?

Asking 15 k for 2 hrs.Don't go for her. Not worth the price, no matter what.

You'll be able to catch much better meat for 5 k or even less.

Rocquer
05-26-14, 18:41
How did you find her? Where did you take her? Would appreciate if you can PM her no.

Hello members,

While venturing in the KP area, found this inviting MILF. Looked quite decent so was bit hesistant to approach her.

I have her number. Don't know if she's a professional or just a nympho desperate for some fun.

Hitman47
05-26-14, 18:41
Dear seniors,

Please suggest.Bro,

For Magarpatta / Hadapsar, try Rajnandani Health Care. Search in this forum. More details already posted.

RahulNidd
05-26-14, 19:18
Hello members,

I have her number. Don't know if she's a professional or just a nympho desperate for some fun.Hello senior,

Have just joined the forum and saw your post, would love to see that MILF you banged, please share contact details.

Shetty
05-26-14, 19:26
Hi,

Nice to read your experience.

You are right in saying that we need to spend more time with girls to make good use of them, I will rkeep in mind your suggestion.

Will appreciate if you share some good and relieble SP contact with me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

YSDude can you PM any good contacts. Will be of great help.

Also I will be leaving Pune this week and hoping to get some action.

IndianCurries
05-27-14, 05:58
No news about the African gang of women who operate via a SP, since long? Have they completely stopped service, lying low or still active?

I have SP number, but haven't tried yet. Might try in near future, but wanted to hear the latest on them!

IndianCurries
05-27-14, 06:03
Dear seniors,

Please suggest.Welcome to the region!

There's an MP in Hadapsar, which is nothing to boast about. I've given my FR. You can search and see.

If you are looking for pro, then many SPs operate around Kharadi, KP and Viman Nagar area and you can get details from locanto very easily.

However, if you are just looking for MP action; search in my posts and you can get to know one in the vicinity on BT Kawde Road. From my personal experience & if you are willing to drive 10 kms from Hadapsar; I can recommend the MP above Panchami hotel; RTFF and you will get all details.

Happy mongering!

Stay safe!

RahulNidd
05-27-14, 10:59
Send PM to poster. He can't put number hereHello seniors,

I have newly joined this forum and seems very exciting to me, recently have got a number of a girl named Nisha, she operates from Kondhwa.

Has anyone visited her before? How is she?

Please help.

Victor Bhai
05-27-14, 12:45
Dude can you PM any good contacts.will be of great help.

Also I will be leaving Pune this week and hoping to get some action.Dude, you would need to take the paid subscription to activate the PM facility. Once subscribed, you can send / receive PMs.

Victor Bhai
05-27-14, 12:48
Dude,

That is a great catch. Can you please PM me the details (name, number) etc?

Cheers

SecretAdmirs5
05-27-14, 13:39
Thanks boss, and sorry for the delay, its Varsha residency, Mangalwar peth,.Is it the same way now as well. Heard they had stopped services in the hotel. Though a SP can use that hotel for ST or night. Most of the time SP around station etc opt this hotel. Is inhouse trade still going on and are the options atleast abit VFM.

Shetty
05-27-14, 14:26
This is the same K lady, go thru previous frs, she is fair clean pussy but lots of attitude, you can negotiate to 3.5 to 4 k.Dude is it possible for you to share her contact? You can PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KenTheRockstar
05-27-14, 15:58
Hello guys,

2 FR's pending.

1. MP at Deccan. This one is bit old. 1st week of may. Johnny was desperate and could not get hold of any inde's. So thought to go for MP. Went to the mp near panchami, but it was closed. So went to mp at deccan opp to park. Paid 500 on the counter. There were 5 choices. Selected one named Mansi. Was bit plump but had nice boobs. The massage was ok. She asked if I want extra service after massage. I took full service. Paid 2 k. Service was ok. CBJ, no anal, doggy was fine. She is nice rider. And as assumed, her boobs were fine. Though loose, have good nipple. Enjoyed most in WOT. Ended up in miss.

Looks - 5/10

Attitude - 7 /10

Boobs - 9 /10

WIR. Only in case of no options.

Damages: 2 K + 500 Massage.

2: Kavita Inde. Had got this contact for long time now but was quiet busy to use it. Finally last week thought to try her out. Called her, gave her the ref. She was ready to meet. Damages decided was 3 K. Decided to meet on S'gad Road. Near highway. Was bit hesitant to get her in the car. We didn't had the place. She said she will do some arragements. But then she was trying to get a flat in busy society. Denied that. Hotel raj at baner was best place I thought. Went to the place. Paid for the room and went in. Considering her looks and overall appearance negotiated the charges to 2 k.

Got fresh and asked her to join in the bathroom. She came in naked. She was wheatish and had a nice belly. Looked a bit plump. Ok boobs. Had dark nipples. I usually like to play with boobs and bite nips. She was enjoying it under shower. Went on bed for action. She denied BJ. That was turn off. But then convinced her to do it. BBBJ was fine. Overall session was fine.

Looks - 5/10

Attitude - 8 /10

Boobs - 7 /10

WIR. Only in case of no options.

Damages: 2 K + 800 room charges.

Will share her contacts to those who had shared the digits earlier.

PrinceForFk
05-27-14, 16:06
Thanks boss, and sorry for the delay, its Varsha residency, Mangalwar peth
.BangBang,

Nice review. I am new to this forum but had heard about Varsha and all. Also had about its closure to provide gals at the place by them. Had visited a year back. That's what I got to know. Actually I want to start mongering. Held as I waa out of this for while.

Can you guide on SP's and confirm about varsha. I'm looking forward for a good meat to eat.

SrinuSmile
05-27-14, 17:41
Hi all,

Could you please PM me the hw contacts near to Vimannagar area. Please do needful.

Smooth Dick79
05-27-14, 18:12
No news about the African gang of women who operate via a SP, since long? Have they completely stopped service, lying low or still active?

I have SP number, but haven't tried yet. Might try in near future, but wanted to hear the latest on them!!Yes, they are very much active. True they have been lying low during last few weeks. Maybe due to elections I guess.

I had one of the afro girl last week.

Smooth Dick79
05-27-14, 18:17
Hello members,

I have her number. Don't know if she's a professional or just a nympho desperate for some fun.Guys,

Sorry to dissapoint on this but think she's not a professional. Though I have her number, it would be unfair to hand it out without her permission since it will ruin my chances of scoring with her further.

But yes, if she's interested in earning few extra bucks, will surely pass her number.

I can give her location though. I found her near Darrio's restaurant, found something fishy in the way she was waiting near the restaurant. She responded to my initial stare with a mild smile. I approacher her and she says her friend didn't turned up. Offered her a company a couple of drinks in the restaurant and then to my flat.

Had a hot sexy steamy session with her, she said over the phone that she's not a working girl, was looking for some fling. Don't know how much trust goes into that.

Kunds123
05-27-14, 18:47
Based on the reviews I went to the spa in KP. Was given massage by a thai girl. Massage was good but when asked about extras she was reluctant. Tries couple of times but she was not ready, pissed of and went out, no tips.

Senior members PM any MP / Spa which offers extras.

HidDevil
05-27-14, 19:31
Dear Mongers,

Does anyone have any information on this girl Whereabouts? FR, Feedback? Service etc.Had contacted her, and received the Pic on what's app, she is from Viman Nagar and quoted 25 K for ST, seems to expensive so did not go ahead with her.

Rocquer
05-27-14, 19:38
Looks like Mike has changed his no. Have got the recent digits with me. The choices are almost the same as earlier incase he has whatsapped the pics to you guys. The damage is 4 K for 1 hour & 8 K for full night.

I have SP number, but haven't tried yet. Might try in near future, but wanted to hear the latest on them!!

JugalKumar
05-27-14, 21:32
Hi friends,

I am new to this site but not a new monger. I am planning to visit this girl (Aparna Rai) in Pune, she claims to be an indi coated 15 k but I negotiated for 8 k for 2 hrs. She has her own website (just google her name with Pune escort) also I found her in various other websites claiming to be an international escort. Please share your reviews if any.

RohanM
05-27-14, 22:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RohanM
05-27-14, 22:44
I have one diovrcee from jeevansathi whos is 45 but looks less, if pampered can do sex, if anybody can share cheap contact I can give her contact details.More details.

1) she is not pro.

2) I can share her profile ID,once you make profile and she accept you, then contact because she may get suspicio.

3) I need cheap means by 500-2000 max rate.

AussieGaigin
05-28-14, 02:01
Hi all,

Could you please PM me the hw contacts near to Vimannagar area. Please do needful.Why don't you PM the poster and ask?

Thrusting Rod
05-28-14, 05:43
Hi friends,

I am new to this site but not a new monger. I am planning to visit this girl (Aparna Rai) in Pune, she claims to be an indi coated 15 k but I negotiated for 8 k for 2 hrs. She has her own website (just google her name with Pune escort) also I found her in various other websites claiming to be an international escort. Please share your reviews if any.That is not Aparna Rai. The pic is of Ronnie Bhowmik. She is a Kolkota based Model. You are being cheated. Check this out: http://kolkatamodels.com/list/details_model.asp?user=1132.

IndianCurries
05-28-14, 07:35
Looks like Mike has changed his no. Have got the recent digits with me. The choices are almost the same as earlier incase he has whatsapped the pics to you guys. The damage is 4 K for 1 hour & 8 K for full night.Thanks Buddy!

Mike had sent me pics on WhatsApp from his number ending with 272 a few months ago. Is this the latest? Will plan something in June if don't get any other more inviting meat!

And usually, choice is rotating and should get a fresh choice when I want to try!

AkashMal
05-28-14, 08:19
Please can someone provide me direction of MP at Deccan opp KFC. I been there but didn't find.

You can PM me if require.

Thanks!

SrinuSmile
05-28-14, 18:49
More details.

1) she is not pro.

2) I can share her profile I'd,once you make profile and she accept you, then contact because she may get suspicio.

3) I need cheap means by 500-2000 max rate.Please share the contacts.

Rocquer
05-28-14, 19:18
The digits have changed. Ends at 918 now.

Thanks Buddy!

Mike had sent me pics on WhatsApp from his number ending with 272 a few months ago. Is this the latest? Will plan something in June if don't get any other more inviting meat!

And usually, choice is rotating and should get a fresh choice when I want to try!

JugalKumar
05-28-14, 19:30
Thanks my friend for saving me.

That is not Aparna Rai. The pic is of Ronnie Bhowmik. She is a Kolkota based Model. You are being cheated. Check this out: http://kolkatamodels.com/list/details_model.asp?user=1132.

JugalKumar
05-28-14, 19:41
Hi friends,

I am in conversation.

With Rahul phone ending with 111 and he operates.

From Kharadi and Viman Nagar.

Can you please advice if he is safe.

To deal with. He provided me some options.

Which were really good.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

LinkJamiee
05-28-14, 19:45
Went to the white building, above food plaza, some really good choices.

Liked a Nepali Simran. 4th floor right side.

So much better exp than the disco building.

Would love to tag along with someone for the next visit.

Hitman47
05-28-14, 19:53
Anyone tried Sneha Verma from Locanto?

KumarGoodGuy
05-28-14, 20:01
Hi all,

I am new to this forums and virgin too. Wanted to have a wonderful experience for the first time. Please give me some references.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Tapasva
05-28-14, 20:31
Its been long no FR from me.

Yesterday fucked college hottie in her tight ass hole.

Will write detailed FR shortly.

One of my best of life!

KamaDev14
05-28-14, 20:34
[Deleted by Admin]

FreeChuck
05-28-14, 21:05
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be visiting Pune this weekend for 1 week long escapade. Looking for inde contacts or good MPs in medium range. Seniors from Pune, your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Rest assured I would reciprocate back with some excellent inde & SP contacts from Chennai & Bangalore. Waiting for early replies.

Freechuck

Peekri
05-29-14, 01:48
Hi friends,

Anyone what to try Heavy M at NA from Wadi. Attached the pic. Really cooperative. Will do all the positions, she can arrange 3,4 some etc.

RohanM
05-29-14, 04:11
Can anybody share pointers?

I am unable to find it.

AkashMal
05-29-14, 08:51
At Shamur thanks for telling me direction.

Went to Deccan MP opposite KFC and found one guy sitting at counter. He asked me to go in room and select a girl. (Poonam nt available recommended by Shamur) so selected one girl and after selection I paid .5 k. She was fair, slim and good. She said her name Poonam.

I took powder massage. After 10 min she asked for extra services. I asked what all I get and she said.

1.5 k B2B and HJ.

2 k B2B and BJ.

3.5 k full service.

I said 3.5 k is too much and told I only want BBBJ but she said no BBBJ even if I pay for full service. Tried to convince but no luck. Finally I settled for 1.5 k B2B and HJ as I was more interested in BBBJ only.

Looks - 6/10 Attitude - 6/10 Boobs - 8 /10 WIR- May be.

Damages: 1.5 K (B2 B & BJ) + 500 Massage.

She said no one gives BBBJ here, may be my bad luck. Can anyone suggest me any MP where I get BBBJ, you can PM me.

Victor Bhai
05-29-14, 10:04
Guys,

This forum is to share your experiences and (if willing) share the contact details as well.

Humble request to those who promise to exchange the contacts via PMs but don't reply back after I shared the contacts, please don't do so.

It is OK if you ask for contact details without promising to share / exchange the details that you have. It is frustrating and is not ethical.

It is because of such behavior, the group members would avoid sharing when one says 'exchange' the details.

Please take care.

Thanks

Evvn223
05-29-14, 10:39
hi friends,

anyone what to try heavy m at na from wadi. attached the pic. really cooperative. will do all the positions, she can arrange 3,4 some etc.i am looking for her services. share direction.

ShamSagar
05-29-14, 10:54
I have priya's no ending 576.

How should I contact Her. Can any one hlep me. I have verey contacted her, does she require Ref

Deepy
05-29-14, 12:00
There are girls walking across the mandai some of them are really good they charge 500 for full service.

RahulNidd
05-29-14, 12:19

How should I contact Her. Can any one hlep me. I have verey contacted her, does she require RefSay you found her add on locanto, she won't be asking for refrences then!

Jaggs
05-29-14, 12:46
hi friends,

anyone what to try heavy m at na from wadi. attached the pic. really cooperative. will do all the positions, she can arrange 3,4 some etc.yes i am interested but didn understand where is na. also you don't have pm...how to contact you?

Member #4440
05-29-14, 13:32
Now this African becoming arrogant and not replying. If replied does trash conversation.

Jaggs
05-29-14, 14:27
Now this African becoming arrogant and not replying. If replied does trash conversation.I had a talk with him 2 times...but could not go...

So he got arrogant with me as well...I told him he could go F himself...and I deleted his number...

CoolDudePune
05-29-14, 15:55
Hi bro,

Will be really helpful if you can provide her details.

I would also like to know where you took her.

Hello members,

Peekri
05-29-14, 15:59
[Email address deleted by Admin]

Rocquer
05-29-14, 18:52
Yup, the guy is arrogant & seems to be afraid since he asks many questions to make you are genuine & would take services. I am guessing this is probably bcoz he might be getting a lot of inquiries but no genuine customers.

Anyways, inspite of his advt on LOC for quite sometime I just saw one report from one of the members here.

Here's the link to the FR http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1505156&highlight=african+kondhwa#post1505156.

Now this African becoming arrogant and not replying. If replied does trash conversation.

Vishal90
05-29-14, 19:45
Can anybody share pointers?

I am unable to find it.Hey bro I have taken services from her. She is good at service. If your humble and kind to her she can negotiate. Age 27 body okay, but good service. You can try her out.

Rocquer
05-29-14, 20:18
You inbox seems to be full. Trying to reach you regarding the 1st FR mentioned below.

QUOTE AidGuide Hi all.

Writing afrer a long time.

Pending FRs:

1) Lady Sh*a- contact was shared by VJ Krishna. Thanks to Him as the reference was immediately acknowledged by the lady.

Fixed her in noon time at her private place in PCMC. Saw her in pic shared on what is app.

The door was opened by some other hottie / gal.

KamaDev14
05-29-14, 22:19

How should I contact Her. Can any one hlep me. I have verey contacted her, does she require RefNo reference required.

Please don't mention about this forum to her. She will waste at least your half an hour asking questions about who has written, what is written, why to describe someones body etc. etc.

SrinuSmile
05-30-14, 03:08
No reference required.

Please don't mention about this forum to her. She will waste at least your half an hour asking questions about who has written, what is written, why to describe someones body etc. etc.Can please you tell her rate and over all performance.

SrinuSmile
05-30-14, 04:22
Hi bro,

Will be really helpful if you can provide her details.

I would also like to know where you took her.Please PM her numbers.

SrinuSmile
05-30-14, 04:25
I am looking for her services. Share direction.Can you PM her contact details.

LivingForSex
05-30-14, 05:09
Earlier this week on Monday I wanted to visit a genuine SPA as increased workload and frequency of traveling has given quite a tiresome experience.

However was running short of time to visit KP.

Therefore thought of looking for genuine masseur proving home service so as to save some time as again had to board a flight to Europe later in the night.

Just dialed for same while I was in Chakan and on my way back to Aundh thought of availing the service in between at my friend's place which is a vacant place as of now.

Found a number of lady Soniya, who sends masseurs at home for the same purpose. However there wasn't any option to chose from.

Anyways, since ways looking only for massage more than anything else, decided to go ahead and fixed an appointment at 7.

The lady Soniya had sent lady called Pyari (name changed) in her late 20's for this purpose and was sharp on time.

Was asked for 1800 in advance which includes 300 conveyance and 1500 for 1 hr massage.

Finished with the massage in around 40 minutes. Although the same wasn't so good to the likes of SOS or Lanna.

But was enough for me to rejuvenate my energy back to take on further travelling.

However the main twist started at the end, when she openly asked.

"Sir, since you have 20 minutes more left and I was too tired for the day to provide you with the best possible massage, would you like to go for further service if any".

This came as a bit surprise to me as I wasn't expecting the same. Further I directly asked for FS and offered her 1 K to which she readily accepted without any negotiation.

She later explained me the reason why she said so, apart from the one mentioned above. Since I was in hurry to reach home for packing for my travelling, I just quickly finished the act starting in miss and ending it in WOT without much foreplay being involved.

This seems to be a nice catch as the service providing girl Pyari is coming from Aundh area and willing to provide service in all aspect.

Also the damages doesn't seems to be as high as the ones being charged by Neha or Yogita.

Also her bottom was not as loose as this two.

Would like to try her back later once back later next weekend.

Until then I have given enough hints for you guys to explore further on with the other two girls that too are working with this lady.

Cheers!

ShamSagar
05-30-14, 10:38
No reference required.

Please don't mention about this forum to her. She will waste at least your half an hour asking questions about who has written, what is written, why to describe someones body etc. etc.Will call her and give ref of Locanto.

AudioSlave101
05-30-14, 14:27
Anyone tried Sneha Verma from Locanto?Gave her a call couple of times, she never picks up the calls. Would chat on whatsapp that too with a reply time of 24 hrs.Tried real hard to arrange a meet but sadly she vanished.

Jiam339
05-30-14, 15:15
Its been long pending report about original Rati. I was out of Pune and such place where internet is not at all available. I was thankful for my Pune friend who has share her no. In meanwhile I can she become famous and had another competitor. I can understand the reason. I had amazing time with her. The most frank lady I met till date. She is very clear about rate and service and once you agree there after no Nakhara. She is average height and built with right amount of flesh. Nice and hard boobs with brown errect nipple. And very fair. I had one of best kiss. DFK in my life. After 2 months I still imagine the passion in that. A very good BBJ. And very clean, tight P. Once aroused one can see pink P on white background She let you fondle with assets, play with bums and do daty. I don't know at anal as I was not interested.

Just to summaries one of most amazing exp. Can not rate her but 10/10. Damage was 3 k.

SlipperyPeete
05-30-14, 15:30
I am in Pune for tonight and was planning to call upon Payal with digits ending 656. But I get a switched off message. A locanto search shows a new post under the same name with similar information but with a diff number ending 155. However trucaller shows a diff name tagged to it. Looks like a bummerAny leads here would be really appreciated!

Can one of the generous gentleman share a number for a classy babe. Someone I can bring into a pretty upscale hotel. I already have tried puja and another chick whose name eludes my memory. Thanks to the generosity of the forum members. I can definitely share a few numbers in exchange in Mumbai & Bangalore.

SrinuSmile
05-30-14, 17:03
Its been long pending report about original Rati. I was out of Pune and such place where internet is not at all available. I was thankful for my Pune friend who has share her no. In meanwhile I can she become famous and had another competitor. I can understand the reason. I had amazing time with her. The most frank lady I met till date. She is very clear about rate and service and once you agree there after no Nakhara. She is average height and built with right amount of flesh. Nice and hard boobs with brown errect nipple. And very fair. I had one of best kiss. DFK in my life. After 2 months I still imagine the passion in that. A very good BBJ. And very clean, tight P. Once aroused one can see pink P on white background She let you fondle with assets, play with bums and do daty. I don't know at anal as I was not interested.

Just to summaries one of most amazing exp. Can not rate her but 10/10. Damage was 3 k.Please share her contact. I will meet her tomorrow.

Rahul9011
05-30-14, 19:08
Hi guys,

Got my PM activated today after reading so many wonderful posts.

I am looking for independent contacts, PCMC area preferred. Please help me.

Sincere request.

Will share reports.

Tut Li
05-30-14, 19:46
i am in pune for tonight and was planning to call upon payal with digits ending 656. but i get a switched off message. a locanto search shows a new post under the same name with similar information but with a diff number ending 155. however trucaller shows a diff name tagged to it. looks like a bummerany leads here would be really appreciated!

can one of the generous gentleman share a number for a classy babe. someone i can bring into a pretty upscale hotel. i already have tried puja and another chick whose name eludes my memory. thanks to the generosity of the forum members. i can definitely share a few numbers in exchange in mumbai & bangalore.ya buddy,

payal is no more into business, at least as an indy and there are hardly 15 indes regularly discussed on forum, if you are looking for an indy who resembles payal i mean figure & service, these indes are of no use try sp, good luck.

Hitman47
05-30-14, 23:05
Is she the same Soniya ending with 9841?

Earlier this week on Monday I wanted to visit a genuine SPA as increased workload and frequency of traveling has given quite a tiresome experience.

However was running short of time to visit KP.

Therefore thought of looking for genuine masseur proving home service so as to save some time as again had to board a flight to Europe later in the night.

Just dialed for same while I was in Chakan and on my way back to Aundh thought of availing the service in between at my friend's place which is a vacant place as of now.

Found a number of lady Soniya, who sends masseurs at home for the same purpose. However there wasn't any option to chose from.

GeorgeBush1
05-31-14, 07:40
Hey folks,

Have anyone tried Soniya digits ending 9841.

Would appreciate a brief about her service and charges.

Cheers!

George

IsacN
05-31-14, 07:48
Hi,

How do I get contact of any indie in kothud?

LivingForSex
05-31-14, 08:08
Is she the same Soniya ending with 9841?No she isn't the same what you have mentioned. Just dial seems to have masked her number and is seen as a landline number ending with 516685.

Just look for Soniya home services. The autofill option might prompt the full name along with Pimpri colony-Pimpri Chinchwad in brackets.

Alternatively I don't know if this is allowed, but here's the direct link to Just dial reference of Soniya.

http://www.justdial.com/Pune/Sonia-Home-Services-%3Cnear%3E-Pimpri-Colony-Pimpri-Chinchwad/020PXX20-XX20-130716214543-E2G5_BZDET

But be informed that she's just a mamasan providing girls for massage purpose only.

Further services is at the sole discretion of the massage providing girl (s).

Cheers!

LoveNJoy
05-31-14, 11:32
Could you help us with the location and how to contact her, as if the service is good would definetly would like to try her.

Thanks Dr.

Shetty
05-31-14, 16:07
Any info about the gal name Nisha number ending 704 she operates from Kothrud ask 5 k for 2 session any input or review will help me to decide please reply.Dude any info on her. Even I want to try her out.

PuneriDude
05-31-14, 20:09
Hi,

I called up Smita last week but the she was not available on phone. Moreover I got a shocking news that she won't be available henceforth as she is no more offering any service now. She already left Pune too.

Can anybody confirm this news, please?

Mndena
05-31-14, 22:10
Anybody know if mp at panchami is still in action? If anybody visited recently?

KamaDev14
05-31-14, 22:17
Anybody know if mp at panchami is still in action? If anybody visited recently?I see their ad in toi daily. So it must be in action.

TokyoPanda
06-01-14, 00:14
Anybody know if mp at panchami is still in action? If anybody visited recently?I guess it is. Visited a month back it was working.

RjToons
06-01-14, 03:57
Went to the white building, above food plaza, some really good choices.

Liked a Nepali Simran. 4th floor right side.

So much better exp than the disco building.

Would love to tag along with someone for the next visit. I tried to find Simran, but could not find her. Can you pl get us more details of her location. Is the entry is from basement? As there are 2 entrance next to food plaza, one from basement and another is kind of staircase from which people can watch outside (as usually seen). Pl help to get the details of simran's room.

Thanks,

RJ.

Peekri
06-01-14, 04:52
Could you help us with the location and how to contact her, as if the service is good would definetly would like to try her.

Thanks Dr.I am ready to share the details. I don't have the PM facility. Please let me know how to take it forward.

Member #4440
06-01-14, 08:15
Yes. I also dialed her no. Today getting diverted and then message of S. Off.

I think something must happened if she is really gone out of Pune.

If some one know about her pl. Let me know.

Samsamy 17
06-01-14, 09:00
Guys,

Why common sense missing with some guys! I shared one indeys number with couple of guys. One of the guy call her up & tells her that he got the number from online forum friend & he tells her to meet him. I had clearly told him that you just give reference to her of my name & she will entetain you. Now this poor lady calls me & tells that she is been harrassed by couple of guys & telling her to meet her and also calling her on odd timings.

Guys please don't do this. I am not exposing those forum members here but please don't do this stuff to girls out there. They are just doing it because of their financial problems.

Thanks,

Sam

Tatya Vinchu
06-01-14, 09:25
Hi All,

I just joined to this forum and wanted to say Hi.

Tatya Vinchu
06-01-14, 09:37
Hi guys,

I have got my PM activated today after reading wonderful and exciting posts. I am very much new to this community.

I am looking for contacts specially independent HWs, College girls from Vishrantwadi, Vimannagar, Kalyaninagar, Yerwada, KP. Really appreciate your help.

Definitely share the reports.

Tatya Vinchu
06-01-14, 09:51
Got a contact number of a indie from Bopodi area, from the wakad indie. I was told her name is Pratiksha. And she is married but for treatment of her husband has entered this field. She is so very new in this field that she has never been with any other male before (except her husband). Could you please PM her number.

Appreciate your help.

Tatya Vinchu
06-01-14, 11:41
Hi guys,

Any FR or suggestion on Shalini from Vishrantwadi.

Asking for 4k + 500 hotel charges.Did you try her? Could you PM me her number?

KamaDev14
06-01-14, 20:59
Mp above panchami was closed. Phone was off. So Visited this mp above kfc. 500 at counter. Body to body 1500. Not good. Pathetic condition.

RanaPuna
06-02-14, 05:42
Gave her a call couple of times, she never picks up the calls. Would chat on whatsapp that too with a reply time of 24 hrs. Tried real hard to arrange a meet but sadly she vanished. She quotes 25 K for ST (3/4 hrs) seems diamond studded hardwood.

AkashMal
06-02-14, 06:02
Hi guys,

Apart from MP at Laxmi Rd and 2 MP at deccan, are there any more such kind of MP in Pune.

If any one aware then let me know please. You can PM me if need.

Thanks!

AkashMal
06-02-14, 08:27
Mp above panchami was closed. Phone was off. So Visited this mp above kfc. 500 at counter. Body to body 1500. Not good. Pathetic condition.If you have visited last sat sun then it may be closed due to riots. I am planning to try this week, if you could let me know the direction to reach will be helpful. I know panchami hotel but I guess its little tricky to reach MP. Also digits of MP if you can share.

Thanks Buddy!

SanjayNeeta67
06-02-14, 10:40
Got a contact number of a indie from Bopodi area, from the wakad indie. I was told her name is Pratiksha. And she is married but for treatment of her husband has entered this field. She is so very new in this field that she has never been with any other male before (except her husband). So fixed an appointment yesterday afternoon. Place fixed was the wakad indies flat, very safe and relaxing, so Mrs. P arrived 30 minutes late, looks were good, however was bit dusky...Can you share her no.

OldMonkian
06-02-14, 10:46
Now this African becoming arrogant and not replying. If replied does trash conversation.I know this guy personally as I had taken his girls a couple of times. He is a student guy in early twenties and not your typical broker. His girls are not so good for the price you pay. Their service is no different from the local girls. I went to him hoping that these chicks might have a better attitude. No harm in avoiding him.

IndianCurries
06-02-14, 10:46
Mp above panchami was closed. Phone was off. So Visited this mp above kfc. 500 at counter. Body to body 1500. Not good. Pathetic condition. Closed again! Sigh! I guess, we need to less publicize this gem!

TokyoPanda
06-02-14, 10:52
Closed again! Sigh! I guess, we need to less publicize this gem!Sad man, it was truly awsom mp.

Tirkuna
06-02-14, 13:06
Hey guys,

Would really appreciate if any of you could help me. I tried paying by a debit card for a subscription, but strangely it doesn't work. Does the forum only accept credit cards? Or is something wrong with my card?

Thanks! .

LinkJamiee
06-02-14, 19:53
This time thought of hitting early. By 12 noon. Found fewer people. Almost all girls available.

Went to white building, nepali girl in early 20's. Amazing figure. But then not good during the deed. .

IndianCurries
06-02-14, 20:24
Can someone share number of any Independent around Hadapsar region?

Someone with big boobs and small Nakhras!

Honestly, I don't know much of Indies and hence I can't promise to return with any number! But, will surely give whatever information I have in return. My posts speak for themselves!

KamaDev14
06-02-14, 20:56
If you have visited last sat sun then it may be closed due to riots. I am planning to try this week, if you could let me know the direction to reach will be helpful. I know panchami hotel but I guess its little tricky to reach MP. Also digits of MP if you can share.

Thanks Buddy!I know its exact location. I went on sun afternoon. Choice no. Ending 999.1st floor. Staircase opposite to panchami staircase.

TokyoPanda
06-02-14, 21:10
Can some pm me saumya' s number? She is indi studing at symbi.

MysticMind
06-02-14, 21:46
So I found this lady, Madhu, on locanto. She provides "massages" by coming to your place.

I contacted her some time back but there was some scheduling conflict. At the time she told me 3k for full service. But I didn't bother bargaining as it wasn't possible at that time anyway. Has anyone tried her?3 K is way too high if the full service only includes massages (I hope she actually does mean *real* full service for 3 k! .

There is also this lady named Ssrika who does massages for 1 k, optionally HJ also on menu. Nothing more than that though.

Any other good massage providers (at your place, I mean) who have extra services on the offer?

Bsav77
06-03-14, 02:30
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and Pune, having moved to India recently, though I used to manger inUSA pretty regularly. Happened to chance on this forum couple of days back and pretty happy that there's one in India as well. Used to be regular in a similar forum in USA.

Need help on 2 things.

1. Got a contact of Nisha from Kothrud. Number ending 0704. Any insight into her service, looks etc would be helpful.

2. I received a providers mail I'd. His name is Raghu. And money needs to be deposited into his a / see. Any idea of his trustworthiness. Unfortunately I may be asking about this a bit late, as I just deposited money into his a / see. But nonetheless want to know and also alert others if he's a scam artist.

Your advice is appreciated.

Tut Li
06-03-14, 02:43
Can some pm me saumya' s number? She is indi studing at symbi.I think she has left Pune. She is in Delhi now. Not sure if using same number ending with 1162.

IndianCurries
06-03-14, 06:55
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and Pune, having moved to India recently, though I used to manger inUSA pretty regularly. Happened to chance on this forum couple of days back and pretty happy that there's one in India as well. Used to be regular in a similar forum in USA.

Need help on 2 things.

1. Got a contact of Nisha from Kothrud. Number ending 0704. Any insight into her service, looks etc would be helpful.

2. I received a providers mail I'd. His name is Raghu. And money needs to be deposited into his a / see. Any idea of his trustworthiness. Unfortunately I may be asking about this a bit late, as I just deposited money into his a / see. But nonetheless want to know and also alert others if he's a scam artist.

Your advice is appreciated. 1. Not known. I have number of Kothrud Indie. Can PM you if you want.

2. Most probably, it's a scam! Never ever, ever deposit money in anybody's AC before the action. Usually mongering should be cash transaction and never a white transaction from bank account. Now, that you've already deposited money; treat this as a learning and move on!

CoolPrince
06-03-14, 07:20
Can some pm me saumya' s number? She is indi studing at symbi. Saumya is not working anymore. She has left this field. I was the last person to be with her before she left.

CoolPrince
06-03-14, 07:36
Seems there is no activity on this forum. Hardly any few Fr's. Please check how other forums are active. Where are all those who just post to criticize and have nothing to post. Just all that chatter. Makes me wonder weather I should hence forth post my FR's or not.

SmartVvarma
06-03-14, 07:40
Can some pm me saumya' s number? She is indi studing at symbi. She is no more in Pune and moved back to Delhi, that's what her SP told me.

Play safe.

OuterHaven
06-03-14, 09:32
You have been scammed for sure. You don't deposit money into someone's account without availing services. All a part of the learning curve I guess.

Hello,

Need help on 2 things.

Your advice is appreciated.

RohanM
06-03-14, 10:35
I have one lady from matrimony site of 45 age, I can share her matrimony ID, she is free, so I need some cheap contact below 1 k.

Please don't waste time giving costly contacts and then arguments.

Kunalj35
06-03-14, 11:24
yes i am interested but didn understand where is na. also you don't have pm. how to contact you?i have tried her in the past and have her digits. she is tall and fat (bbw), the pic in the original report by peekri is from her what is aap account. can share her no. will only exchange for valid tried and tested contacts by seniors. as for the beginners i give out the contacts for free. pm me.

kunal.

Kunalj35
06-03-14, 11:40
I have one lady from matrimony site of 45 age, I can share her matrimony I'd,she is free, so I need some cheap contact below 1 k.

Please don't waste time giving costly contacts and then arguments.Are you sure if the Lady is ok with you giving out her contact to others. If she is not ok then you should not give out her contact without prior permission from her. It is most unkind act.

Every one on the forum would appreciate only tried and tested contacts. I believe others would agree.

Kunal

RjToons
06-03-14, 12:19
Hi,

I have received so many PMs asking for details about Gems in BP RLD. Infact I mentioned about few of them in my previous FRs and few of Seniors also mentioned in there FRs. RTFF again.

Once again I am penning down few details -.

1. Gori, Sushma / Sushmita. Garbage bldg, 2nd FLR RHS (8/10).

2. Rakhi. Next House to the first bldg from Police station (7/10).

3. Simran. Garbage blds 3rd FLR RHS (9/10).

4. Reema, Kali, shilpa - 4th FLR disco bldg (8/10).

5. Laxmi. Lane parallel to disco bldg lane, first bldg 2nd FLR LHS (6/10).

6. Swati. First bldg from Police station, 1st FLR (8/10).

7. Tishi. Disco Bldg 1st FLR (9/10).

8. Aarati. Pink House (11/10) most busy gal I have seen in BP, attitude is 11/10.

9. Anjali. House next to garbage can (5/10).

I forgot so many names now, few of above I go frequently.

Hope most of the guys got answer of there question. This forum is to help each other, so keep writing FRs and enjoying banging gals.

Cheers,

RJ.

RjToons
06-03-14, 12:25
Hi,

I have received so many PMs asking for details about Gems in BP RLD. Infact I mentioned about few of them in my previous FRs and few of Seniors also mentioned in there FRs. RTFF again.

Once again I am penning down few details -.

1. Gori, Sushma / Sushmita. Garbage bldg, 2nd FLR RHS (8/10).

2. Rakhi. Next House to the first bldg from Police station (7/10).

3. Simran. Garbage blds 3rd FLR RHS (9/10).

4. Reema, Kali, shilpa - 4th FLR disco bldg (8/10).

5. Laxmi. Lane parallel to disco bldg lane, first bldg 2nd FLR LHS (6/10).

6. Swati. First bldg from Police station, 1st FLR (8/10).

7. Tishi. Disco Bldg 1st FLR (9/10).

8. Aarati. Pink House (11/10) most busy gal I have seen in BP, attitude is 11/10.

Hope most of the guys got answer of there question. This forum is to help each other, so keep writing FRs and enjoying banging gals.

Cheers,

RJ.

Samsamy 17
06-03-14, 13:37
I have one lady from matrimony site of 45 age, I can share her matrimony ID, she is free, so I need some cheap contact below 1 k.

Please don't waste time giving costly contacts and then arguments.This guy is outright Fraud. I don't think he has any contact. I shared him my contact after that he is not ready to share the lady's details. Please ignore him and don't share any contacts with him. He is here to get free contacts from us.

Thanks,

Sam

Bsav77
06-03-14, 14:39
Thanks IC. I'll check this one and report back. If it doesn't work out then will ask for your Kothrud indie. Let's see how it goes.

BTW. I do not have PM facility yet. Is that only for paid members or does it get granted to members based on number of posts / duration? Is it worth to get PM privileges?

1. Not known. I have number of Kothrud Indie. Can PM you if you want.

2. Most probably, it's a scam! Never ever, ever deposit money in anybody's a / see before the action. Usually mongering should be cash transaction and never a white transaction from bank account. Now, that you've already deposited money; treat this as a learning and move on!

Peekri
06-03-14, 17:28
i have tried her in the past and have her digits. she is tall and fat (bbw), the pic in the original report by peekri is from her what is aap account. can share her no. will only exchange for valid tried and tested contacts by seniors. as for the beginners i give out the contacts for free. pm me.

kunal.hi kunal do you have any other tall bbw other than ypgita.

RohanM
06-03-14, 18:31
Are you sure if the Lady is ok with you giving out her contact to others. If she is not ok then you should not give out her contact without prior permission from her. It is most unkind act.

Every one on the forum would appreciate only tried and tested contacts. I believe others would agree.

KunalI underdand your concern.

She is not pro but nymph.

Who ever I shared contact till now, almost 4 people now, I am strctly telling them to follow process as ad her in shaadi, then contact theu that site only, even many impatinet morons abused me on forum due to same.

WayToHeaven
06-03-14, 19:03
Hi Guys,

This is my first note here and I just registered. Kudos / Salute to all the guys who have contributed to this forum and I plan to write some interesting FR's after some experience. I have been silent watcher to this forum and have learnt a lot from by reading the comments from Seniors. I plan to purchase the PM soon.

Any suggestions to me for a starter. I am looking for someone who could manage me and let me enjoy the moment. My problem is I am a premature ejaculator (depressed about it). I want to have GFE experience who could handhold me to have a lasting experience.

Thanks and safe mongering!

RahulNidd
06-03-14, 19:03
Has anyone tried Linda from AFF / Locanto? She's asking for 12 k with place, having stats 42-34-34. Is it worth? Also she says she's from Philippines and does not negotiate in her price.

Samsamy 17
06-04-14, 05:09
you given number of vandan and said she cost 1 k,while you only had FR of her as 2 k.

You should be ashamed of urself.RohanM,

Why the hell shall I be ashamed. I am not a begger like you who ask every other forum member for contacts.

Also see if I have written any fr of so called lady.

Further it is very clear that you are big cheat since you agree that I shared contact with you but in return you have not shared any with me.

Guys,

Is this a mongering site or shaadi site where this idiot RohanM is posting for some poor lady, who does even know that she is been discussed on this forum and now 10 different people now calling her to get her laid rather marrying her.

This shows this guy is sick and some serious mental issues.

Thanks.

Sam.

IndianCurries
06-04-14, 05:36
Thanks IC. I'll check this one and report back. If it doesn't work out then will ask for your Kothrud indie. Let's see how it goes.

BTW. I do not have PM facility yet. Is that only for paid members or does it get granted to members based on number of posts / duration? Is it worth to get PM privileges?When you join, you are registered as Regular Member who can read and post. However, a paid subscription is to get PM functionality. You get PM too if you become senior member (25+ posts AND 6 months). You can go through the forum FAQs and you can find various levels of memberships.

In my personal opinion; I don't feel that somebody should be paying to get networking information from internet, it should be free. Additionally, I was new to mongering so wanted take off slow; hence waited for 6 months, have contributed to forum with responses, help and my FRs arising out of my own expeditions via various other channels & sources. And after 6 months and 100+ contribution posts; I have got the Senior Member tag and can now PM too.

If you are interested in getting too much information too soon or if you are unable to get laid via your own means, you should subscribe to Paid membership. It's not so expensive anyways. It's much less for a full year than a single average mongering session.

Stay Safe!

IC

IndianCurries
06-04-14, 05:38

BTW. I do not have PM facility yet. Is that only for paid members or does it get granted to members based on number of posts / duration? Is it worth to get PM privileges?Also, for Kothrud Indie, she has her advert on Loc. You can find her details and contact her directly. Don't mention ISG in your conversation with her. It ticks her off as people have described her 'anatomy' publicly!

LoveNJoy
06-04-14, 06:51
RohanM.

This guy is outright Fraud. I don't think he has any contact. I shared him my contact after that he is not ready to share the lady's details. Please ignore him and don't share any contacts with him. He is here to get free contacts from us.

Regards.

Dr.

TheUtopian1307
06-04-14, 07:11
Hi Good fellas.

I came across this forum few days back and decided to join. Nice forum, useful infos. I have been mongering for less than 2 years. Was in Mumbai so know much about that place. Here in Pune for last 6 months and have my share of fun. Will post my FRs.

Hope to share and have fun.

Mndena
06-04-14, 07:15
After long brake I was at BP in disco building (nxt to food plaza) to check for Anjali or Reshma on 4th floor but I think they left Pune. Also checked shila from 3rd floor but she was also unavailable. All these girls does BBJ & DFK for regular customers.

Finally went Mp near BOI. Availed Mona. Its my may be 10th visit to this mp & always visited only Mona as she is friendly, gives BBJ. No idea about others. I am visiting after long time I asked her how's business going on. She said its crisis time for them due to summer & "police raid" As soon as she told about police raid my johnny became noodle. There was raid twice in last 2 months where they were in custody for a month. She said customers were also under arrest. Raid was once on Monday & once on Tuesday afternoon that's why I was worried. Finished with Bbj, CBJ, doggy & then mish.

Damage 1. 5 k in total (1 shot only as I don't wanted to take risk to stay longer there). Probably will not visit Mps now as she told raids were from Mumbai cells. Even they didn't accept donations. Really scared now.

Feeling like BP & indies in private places are safe.

Mndena
06-04-14, 07:26
Hi,

Once again I am penning down few

Cheers,

RJ.Hi mate, good efforts. Could you please also mention if they does BBJ, DFK etc. Along with their rating.

I never visited pink house & aarati. If you give some hints of this place & of aarati would be appreciated.

AkashMal
06-04-14, 07:43
After long brake I was at BP in disco building (nxt to food plaza) to check for Anjali or Reshma on 4th floor but I think they left Pune. Also checkd shila from 3rd floor but she was also unavailable. All these girls does BBJ & DFK for regular customers.

Finally went Mp near BOI. Availed Mona. Its my may be 10th visit to this mp & always visited only Mona as she is friendly, gives BBJ. No idea about others. I am visiting after long time I asked her how's business going on. She said its crisis time for them due to summer & "police raid" As soon as she told about police raid my johnny became noodle. There was raid twice in last 2 months where they were in custody for a month. She said customers were also under arrest. Raid was once on Monday & once on Tuesday afternoon that's why I was worried. Finished with Bbj, CBJ, doggy & thn mish.

Damage 1. 5 k in total (1 shot only as I don't wanted to take risk to stay longer there). Probably will not visit Mps now as she told raids were from Mumbai cells. Even they didn't accept donations. Really scared now.

Feeling like BP & indies in private places are safe.Thanks buddy for telling us about raids. I also visited this MP yesterday and took two girls. We all have to be little cautious about these MP now.

Thanks again!

RohanM
06-04-14, 08:21
RohanM,

Why the hell shall I be ashamed. I am not a begger like you who ask every other forum member for contacts.

Also see if I have written any fr of so called lady.

Further it is very clear that you are big cheat since you agree that I shared contact with you but in return you have not shared any with me.

Guys,

Is this a mongering site or shaadi site where this idiot RohanM is posting for some poor lady, who does even know that she is been discussed on this forum and now 10 different people now calling her to get her laid rather marrying her.

This shows this guy is sick and some serious mental issues.

Thanks.

Sam.You did not answered about Vandana, you can say anything but not answering, you give fraud contacts and using fake ID.

Samsamy 17
06-04-14, 08:32
RohanM.

This guy is outright Fraud. I don't think he has any contact. I shared him my contact after that he is not ready to share the lady's details. Please ignore him and don't share any contacts with him. He is here to get free contacts from us.

Regards.

Dr.One more senior member saying the same thing about RohanM.

I would request Admin to ban RohanM.

Regards,

Sam

Mehrarajiv
06-04-14, 09:18
Hi friends,

I am member of this forum for more than one year, every time I wanted to say Hi, had problem in posting my report. This is my first report. And I appreciate everyones comments, concerns and good issues raised in this forum. I enjoyed reading this forum. Rjtoons, ujwalla, Sam and many more, nice reading your Fr guys.

And sorry for lengthy post. Will write more about my experiences in future reports.

Shetty
06-04-14, 10:19
Hey guys,

I have really been arround doing a lot of mongering in the past few days. That also without anyones help. Kudos to me. Will post my FR in the weekend.

I'm in a hurry and need to know about nisha ending 704. Is she worth it. And also about sp rohit from kp. Is he safe as in he is calling me to his place but I wonder whether it is safe.

Kunalj35
06-04-14, 10:27
hi kunal do you have any other tall bbw other than ypgita.yes i have one more, she isn't as tall as heavy m, but has good soft skin.