PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

AngelHunk
06-04-14, 12:59
Recently I am finding conduct of some of the members very offending. My two cents for all of you is. If someone behaves very odd and offending don't respond and lower your level of dignity. There is nothing serious over here. Its just matter of getting contacts. Its ok if you don't get any for sometime. Am sure slowly you will end up identifying the real good guys over here. Follow them and leave the rest with whom your wavelength doesn't match. But don't call each other by names and leave your dignity. Be light hearted. Some people are generous they would share a contact straight away while some are greedy. Choose your response accordingly but don't loose your temper. Its ok one contact here and there. In fact my experience is that the greedy ones actually do not post a genuine FR they tend to hype it up to make others feel low and down so juss skip those and figure out the right ones with patience. Calm down folks. Its not a marriage he he.

Mongerer12
06-04-14, 14:28
RohanM.

This guy is outright Fraud. I don't think he has any contact. I shared him my contact after that he is not ready to share the lady's details. Please ignore him and don't share any contacts with him. He is here to get free contacts from us.

Regards.

Dr.Just check his previous posts. You will find a similar post few months back as well. Though I don't find any truth in this but still if its true even 1% then also he doesn't have any rights to share the contact without asking the poor lady. Why someone use matrimony sites when there are so many other mediums like loc / CL is already available.

Its beyond the commonsense.

Mongerer12
06-04-14, 14:30
Hi,

I have received so many PMs asking for details about Gems in BP RLD. Infact I mentioned about few of them in my previous FRs and few of Seniors also mentioned in there FRs. RTFF again.

Once again I am penning down few details -.

1. Gori, Sushma / Sushmita. Garbage bldg, 2nd FLR RHS (8/10).

2. Rakhi. Next House to the first bldg from Police station (7/10).

3. Simran. Garbage blds 3rd FLR RHS (9/10).

4. Reema, Kali, shilpa - 4th FLR disco bldg (8/10).

5. Laxmi. Lane parallel to disco bldg lane, first bldg 2nd FLR LHS (6/10).

6. Swati. First bldg from Police station, 1st FLR (8/10).

7. Tishi. Disco Bldg 1st FLR (9/10).

8. Aarati. Pink House (11/10) most busy gal I have seen in BP, attitude is 11/10.

9. Anjali. House next to garbage can (5/10).

I forgot so many names now, few of above I go frequently.

Hope most of the guys got answer of there question. This forum is to help each other, so keep writing FRs and enjoying banging gals.

Cheers,

RJ.Good info. BTW can you pl guide us to Pink house?

Mongerer12
06-04-14, 14:36
Any recent report on Nilakshi? Did anyone tried her recently?

Please share.

Hitman47
06-04-14, 16:13
Can anyone provide details about Megha from locanto?

Kunds123
06-04-14, 16:14
Went to this high end mp in kp. Was greeted by a man at the counter.

The rates are little bit on higher side. Massage was good. Extras are there. HJ for extra 1000 and topless for 500 more. Looks like she may wave 500 in next visit. The only issue was that each room has 2 beds separted by just curtain. You can hear the other side. If any one needs more detail message me.

If someone has any hw around kp or kalyaninagar please msg me.

Cheers

Peekri
06-04-14, 16:44
Thanks buddy for telling us about raids. I also visited this MP yesterday and took two girls. We all have to be little cautious about these MP now.

Thanks again!Can you Please guide me how to enter this MP. I went 2 times but did not find.

RjToons
06-04-14, 18:59
Good info. BTW can you pl guide us to Pink house?In spare time, I will make the detail sketch of BP and locations in BP, give me some time.

Cheers,

RJ.

Shetty
06-04-14, 20:33
Hey guys,

I have really been arround doing a lot of mongering in the past few days. That also without anyones help. Kudos to me. Will post my FR in the weekend.

I'm in a hurry and need to know about nisha ending 704. Is she worth it. And also about sp rohit from kp. Is he safe as in he is calling me to his place but I wonder whether it is safe.Wow really no help. I guess its useless here. Il have to find my own way again. Not going to post anything from my side. This is a bad site for newbies who want to genuinely help others as well.

WayToHeaven
06-04-14, 20:52
Hi Guys,

Based on recommendation from a friend, I tried locating a MP at BT Kawde road, but could not be located. Is this closed or shifted elsewhere? Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SummerTime1985
06-04-14, 21:07
Hey guys,

I have really been arround doing a lot of mongering in the past few days. That also without anyones help. Kudos to me. Will post my FR in the weekend.

I'm in a hurry and need to know about nisha ending 704. Is she worth it. And also about sp rohit from kp. Is he safe as in he is calling me to his place but I wonder whether it is safe.I guess nisha 704 is kothrud lady. Der are lots of FRs about her.

KamaDev14
06-04-14, 21:19
Hey guys,

I'm in a hurry and need to know about nisha ending 704. Is she worth it. And also about sp rohit from kp. Is he safe as in he is calling me to his place but I wonder whether it is safe.I had visited her place in last month. She is the same famous Kothrud lady. She is Fair. Her pussy is very clean. Small and loose boobs. Does BBBJ. No fingering and kissing. Asks for 5 K but can negotiate between 3. 5 to 4 k. My experience was that she was very mechanical. No initiatives by her. Half of the time she was busy in chating on her s4 mobile. During course she keeps her eyes closed which was a turn off for me. She shows lot of nakharas but you can try once.

IndianCurries
06-05-14, 05:26
Hi Guys,

Based on recommendation from a friend, I tried locating a MP at BT Kawde road, but could not be located. Is this closed or shifted elsewhere? Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

ThanksThey still publish their adverts in Pune Mirror (saw it last week); so I guess, it's still on.

If you want detailed direction, PM me and I will try to guide you, so you can check if it's still there.

IndianCurries
06-05-14, 05:35
Hey guys,

I'm in a hurry and need to know about nisha ending 704. Is she worth it. And also about sp rohit from kp. Is he safe as in he is calling me to his place but I wonder whether it is safe.
Wow really no help. I guess its useless here. Il have to find my own way again. Not going to post anything from my side. This is a bad site for newbies who want to genuinely help others as well.You need to chill and take things easy buddy!

I joined this forum as a newbie 6 months ago without PM and without any help, did successful mongering. You need to build a repute with fellow members before people start trusting you. These types of impulsive posts won't help.

Post honest FRs, reply to forum with genuine comments and assistance from your end. Take things as they come.

On Nisha, not sure if it's the same lady, however, as many suggested if she's the Kothrud Indie with another name of Priya; you can search forum with Kothrud string and you can get the FRs.

AkashMal
06-05-14, 06:07
can you please guide me how to enter this mp. i went 2 times but did not find.I have their digits so you can call them and they will guide you to reach. however i can't give you digits in open forum so if you can activate your pm then i can provide you. or if you can search then its near boi at laxmi road, you will see small lane going in attached to boi bank. get in that lane and go at 4th floor.

PsFun
06-05-14, 06:17
Guys,

I cannot say I am new as am watching this for quiet some time. But would like to add my own reports and findings soon.

To start with, went througt loc and found this lady yogita. Hw operating in pcmc. I just need a small help as in what to expect and what not to expect. Her looks etc before I go ahead.

Any help will be appreciated.

TheUtopian1307
06-05-14, 07:28
Goodfellas,

So here is it is.

Since here been in Pune, wanted wanted to try out what's in store. Called up a few SPs. As I am new here didn't knew any reliable one. Got pics. Most of them were in 5 K range as usual (what I got know now from the forum posts). But I didw want to take risk so askes for the lower range options. All were mature types. One caught eye as she seemed middled ages but still got a girl's appeal. Selected her. After when I went to receive her, the SP says she is not available. WTF. He showed me another girl on the car. Jhonny was asking for it. Ummm. Not bad I thought. So paid up and came to my place.

After reaching I got to see her properly. She will be about 5'5" fair on a slightly heavier side, which I like, cute face. Other assets will know after we bare down, I thought. So we chated for some time and I asked wine to which she said she is not into it. As one time she was with some in a hotel and he must have mixed some stuff in her drink. She woke naked next morning not remembering what the hell happened the ealier night. I am not into sedating someone but thought lucky guy. Must be a night to remember.

Then we moved to the bedroom and statted the act with a DFK. Wow. This girl knows stuff man! It started slow and sensual and then we were literally eating up each others lips. She was like sucking up my lips like nothing. What a feeling. I took up the momentum and insertedmy hand down her jeans and panties. It was already wet and she got a nice fingering. 10-15 minutes gone we started stripping down and asked for a BBJ to which she obliged. I like BJ standing with girl sucking and looking up. Turns me on. Great view for me. She gave a nice soft BBJ. Then we shifted to missonary. Here I grabbed her tits and she didn't objected. Guess she likes it. She was moaning softly. Nice firm tits with dark nipples. Sucked them really nice during the act. Changed to Doggy and then WOT. In WOT, touched the soft skin of hers helped me reaching the climax. Finished in. Cleaned ourselfs up. Didn't had time for second session. So got dresses. Gave a good bye kiss. While leaving she touched jhonny and said " Are you done? And smiled.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (Firm and soft).

BBJ: 6/10 (I have got better).

Pussy: 7/10.

Position: Miss, Doggy, WOT.

DFK: 9/10 (Wow, great, sucks them up).

Overall: 7/10.

Place: My place.

WIR: Maybe, first try out other options as I am new here.

Sorry guys if the report is long.

Tapasva
06-05-14, 10:11
Looks like Pune is becoming too dry these days and this forum discussing the same old options.

SP's in Pune are providing the same girls, also increased their rates and not in favor of negotiating. The cost is not worth of quality and service.

Number of MP's now providing FS openly but quality and hygiene is big problem. Level of satisfaction and service in MP is too poor. Someone somewhere might be lucky to get a bit better quality. People are discussing more about SPAs and extras. Its just HJ they are offering and not less than 1 k. Its like you get buttermilk instead of thirst of milk. Famous on these forums like Smita, Yogita are past now and and no doubt they have risk of STDs. Legal activities and raids increased too much and risky to visit MP / SPAs / Africans atleast for near future. BP is not advisable at all due to high risk of STD and poorest hygiene.

Some people must have individual contacts but they either don't want to share or don't want to disclose girl's identity.

Guys, need to find some solutions, its becoming dry mongering! Anyone who want to share their contacts via PM are welcome, in return I can share whatever I have.

Also requesting members not to post any fake FRs that misguide the forum.

Happy Mongering!

TheUtopian1307
06-05-14, 10:35
3 K is way too high if the full service only includes massages (I hope she actually does mean *real* full service for 3 k! .

There is also this lady named Ssrika who does massages for 1 k, optionally HJ also on menu. Nothing more than that though.

Any other good massage providers (at your place, I mean) who have extra services on the offer?Hi Mystic,

Can you provide some pointers how to find this masage lady Ssrika. Help would be appreciated. Any particular ad or something.

TheUtopian

TheUtopian1307
06-05-14, 10:36
3 K is way too high if the full service only includes massages (I hope she actually does mean *real* full service for 3 k! .

There is also this lady named Ssrika who does massages for 1 k, optionally HJ also on menu. Nothing more than that though.

Any other good massage providers (at your place, I mean) who have extra services on the offer?Hi Mystic,

Can you provide some pointers to find this masage lady Ssrika. Help would be appreciated. Any particular ad or something.

TheUtopian

PuneriDude
06-05-14, 13:58
She is out of this business now.

Any recent report on

Nilakshi? Did anyone tried her recently?

Please share.

SecretAdmirs5
06-05-14, 18:17
I tried a SP at Singadh road at swgt hotel. Has many optioms. Gave me few options. Were ok ok. Nt tht great. Selectd one upon advise of SP. Name she saya sonia.

Gave BBBJ before first ahot. A. Bit mechanical. 2 shots in all. Won't say had better time. Was ok ok. Girl talking alot. I did one mistake. Had been drunk a bit. My tool did not respond much during seconds round. Had to forcefully do it. Expense 4 k. Seems on thr expensive side. With all those services. Mistakes.

E. Dnt go drunk. Or else havr medicine for controls and erection.

HornyBeast
06-05-14, 18:43
Hello guys,

Few people have discused about this lady, I tried her 2 months back. Went to her friends place which is on top floor, its safe as place is on top floor and other flat on same floor is always locked. She is little old, cooperates well, had 2 sessions with her for 4 k.

Don't visit her on Thursday as there is power cut off on Thursday in that area and she sweats a lot.

Thing is I lost her contact and don't remember on which site I found her. Though I know her place I cannot go directly as it is too far from my place. Guys who have her contact please give me pointers / clue to find her on locanto / CL.

RohanM
06-05-14, 19:56
Looks like Pune is becoming too dry these days and this forum discussing the same old options.

SP's in Pune are providing the same girls, also increased their rates and not in favor of negotiating. The cost is not worth of quality and service.

Number of MP's now providing FS openly but quality and hygiene is big problem. Level of satisfaction and service in MP is too poor. Someone somewhere might be lucky to get a bit better quality. People are discussing more about SPAs and extras. Its just HJ they are offering and not less than 1 k. Its like you get buttermilk instead of thirst of milk. Famous on these forums like Smita, Yogita are past now and and no doubt they have risk of STDs. Legal activities and raids increased too much and risky to visit MP / SPAs / Africans atleast for near future. BP is not advisable at all due to high risk of STD and poorest hygiene.

Some people must have individual contacts but they either don't want to share or don't want to disclose girl's identity.

Guys, need to find some solutions, its becoming dry mongering! Anyone who want to share their contacts via PM are welcome, in return I can share whatever I have.

Also requesting members not to post any fake FRs that misguide the forum.

Happy Mongering!One more point.

If somebody sends genuine contact other put wrong reputation for them.

Shaan286
06-05-14, 20:16
Thanks to GeorgeBush1 for sharing contact of Neha the reference was quickly identified by the lady.

Called her up and fixed the meeting. She told me that she know a place nearby and called me there. Was a little disappointed by looks but who cares. Picked her and we went to the place. Paid upfront and went to the room. As soon as I entered in room we hugged she responded well. Went ahead to kiss her she hesitated first but then allowed me. It was a good DKF (better than what I got from Aarohi). Started undressing her. Removed her bra and started playing with mellons. She has average boobs. Removed her panty and started licking her pussy. She gave good BJ and after BJ started the action. We done 69 and WOT. After the first session we had some chakhna and then again started the again. Done doggy, WOT and it ended welll. It was a satisfactory experience.

Rate Card:

Body: 5/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

BJ: 6/10.

DFK: 7/10.

Overall: 7/10.

Damage: 4 k.

WIR: May Be.

Peekri
06-06-14, 04:49
Guys,

I cannot say I am new as am watching this for quiet some time. But would like to add my own reports and findings soon.

To start with, went througt loc and found this lady yogita. Hw operating in pcmc. I just need a small help as in what to expect and what not to expect. Her looks etc before I go ahead.

Any help will be appreciated.She is a proper BBW. She will all positions. Ni Anal. Very Cooprative. If you you are a bbw lover go ahead.

Peekri
06-06-14, 04:53
I have their digits so you can call them and they will guide you to reach. However I can't give you digits in open forum so if you can activate your PM then I can provide you. Or if you can search then its near BOI at laxmi road, you will see small lane going in attached to BOI bank. Get in that lane and go at 4th floor.Ok thanks. Is that way is like wodden stairs.

HornyBeast
06-06-14, 05:06
Hi Mystic,

Can you provide some pointers to find this masage lady Ssrika. Help would be appreciated. Any particular ad or something.

TheUtopianHey Utopian,

Search on just dial, you will get her contact number.

I had tried her once, she took to some lodge.

Looks: below average.

Massage: ok type.

Rates: 3 k.

HJ: worst. She took me to bathroom for HJ.

I will suggest try some spa instead of her.

CoolPuneGuest
06-06-14, 05:33
See Red Spa deccan under JD, Enjoy.

Hi Mystic,

TheUtopian

IndianCurries
06-06-14, 06:12
Got this pic from a SP.

Any report on her?

Asking price is 4 K. Could negotiate.

PassionMale32
06-06-14, 07:03
Goodfellas,

So here is it is.

Since here been in Pune, wanted wanted to try out what's in store. Called up a few SPs. As I am new here didn't knew any reliable one. Got pics. Most of them were in 5 K range as usual (what I got know now from the forum posts). But I didw want to take risk so askes for the lower range options. All were mature types. One caught eye as she seemed middled ages but still got a girl's appeal. Selected her. After when I went to receive her, the SP says she is not available. WTF. He showed me another girl on the car. Jhonny was asking for it. Ummm. Not bad I thought. So paid up and came to my place.Nice review man. Can you give hints which SP? Also share the pics which he gave you here if possible. If possible enable your personal Mail here so that other members like me can exchange details with you.

LinkJamiee
06-06-14, 07:53
My 20 year old maid had been giving me some advances since few weeks. But I was scared to ask her. The way she used to drop her sari pallu or look at me, after I get out of shower. Finally got the courage to ask her for a massage. She immediately agreed. Turned out to be fine. She didn't ask for money, but paid her 1 k. Will ask her further, the next time.

SeriousSam
06-06-14, 07:59
Hi friends,

I want to put a piece of advice on sharing your contacts, recently I was jacked becoz I shared a few contacts freely, people in this forum I don't know who did it but have spoken about we posting FR and details and also put that we make money by sharing contacts, I have lost a couple of good contacts and had a tuff time dealing with the shit, I have decided to be sharing only if I can ascertain that the person is genuine, but I don't know how will I do that, but just pissed, seems like there are some SPs also on this site who for their gains are spreading bad beans about us, just be careful on sharing all the best guys.

Newbee Joy
06-06-14, 08:25
I tried a SP at Singadh road at swgt hotel. Has many optioms. Gave me few options. Were ok ok. Nt tht great. Selectd one upon advise of SP. Name she saya sonia.

Gave BBBJ before first ahot. A. Bit mechanical. 2 shots in all. Won't say had better time. Was ok ok. Girl talking alot. I did one mistake. Had been drunk a bit. My tool did not respond much during seconds round. Had to forcefully do it. Expense 4 k. Seems on thr expensive side. With all those services. Mistakes.

E. Dnt go drunk. Or else havr medicine for controls and erection.Don't ever mix alcohol and medicines! It could be deadly combination!

Joy.

RjToons
06-06-14, 09:37
Hi friends,

I want to put a piece of advice on sharing your contacts, recently I was jacked becoz I shared a few contacts freely, people in this forum I don't know who did it but have spoken about we posting FR and details and also put that we make money by sharing contacts, I have lost a couple of good contacts and had a tuff time dealing with the shit, I have decided to be sharing only if I can ascertain that the person is genuine, but I don't know how will I do that, but just pissed, seems like there are some SPs also on this site who for their gains are spreading bad beans about us, just be careful on sharing all the best guys.I too noted that few guys are not genuine. Its a serious matter with gals who are into this business. So guys pl be sure before sharing contacts.

Cheers,

RJ.

CoolPune
06-06-14, 10:19
Hello all,

This is my first post. Called Sonia home Massage from number given in JD. The lady named Sheetal came after one hour. Massage was ok at rs. 1500.

She asked that extra (B2 B, BBJ) will cost rs. 1000.

I am not much into aunty type ladies so I did not enjoy much.

Overall it was an ok experience. I thought the lady was quite desperate and she gave good service.

I call prakruti Massage regularly. They have good collection of girls. Try for Samiksha or kajal. They are good.

Today's exp:

Massage: 1500.

Extra service: 1000.

WIR: Not for same lady. Will ask for other girl only if I want someone other than prakruti Massage girls.

CoolPune
06-06-14, 10:52
No she isn't the same what you have mentioned. Just dial seems to have masked her number and is seen as a landline number ending with 516685.

Just look for Soniya home services. The autofill option might prompt the full name along with Pimpri colony-Pimpri Chinchwad in brackets.

Alternatively I don't know if this is allowed, but here's the direct link to Just dial reference of Soniya.

http://www.justdial.com/Pune/Sonia-Home-Services-%3Cnear%3E-Pimpri-Colony-Pimpri-Chinchwad/020PXX20-XX20-130716214543-E2G5_BZDET

But be informed that she's just a mamasan providing girls for massage purpose only.

Further services is at the sole discretion of the massage providing girl (s).

Cheers!Took service from Sonia home massage. Today the mamasan sent some middle aged lady named Sheetal. Lookwise she was below average and I am not much into aunties but since Johny was desperate took massage and service. Both were ok. Might repeat but with younger girl.

AidGuide
06-06-14, 11:17
Got this pic from a SP.

Any report on her?

Asking price is 4 K. Could negotiate.Writing this because of 4 k! She Looks like a typical pro. She can be booked twice in 4 k. Bargain hard!

Enjoy

AidGuide

TheUtopian1307
06-06-14, 11:19
Hey Utopian,

I will suggest try some spa instead of her.Sorry for that. I guess this is the Madhu girl, talked in the original post by Grondmaster. Yes 3 k is high for just massage and HJ also. O was actually asking for the 1 k girl, the girl Mr Mystic mentioned. Do you or any one know any pointers to her.

TheUtopian.

TokyoPanda
06-06-14, 13:36
Got this pic from a SP.

Any report on her?

Asking price is 4 K. Could negotiate.Looks like typical BP girl.

Not worth more than 1000.

TheUtopian1307
06-06-14, 13:38
Nice review man. Can you give hints which SP? Also share the pics which he gave you here if possible. If possible enable your personal Mail here so that other members like me can exchange details with you.Hi PassionMale,

Sorry to say, but didn't kept her pic. Noob me then. I joined recently the forum. Will buy PM shortly.

Thanks for comment.

RjToons
06-06-14, 16:54
Looks like typical BP girl.

Not worth more than 1000.I must say you haven't seen BP then. Inside BP at some joints gals are damn pretty and worth more than 10 k+ but just place is not suitable for them so selling sex for cheap 300 bugs.

Cheers,

RJ.

Tut Li
06-06-14, 18:50
Got this pic from a SP.

Any report on her?

Asking price is 4 K. Could negotiate.No way buddy. Try someone else.

Check pm.

TokyoPanda
06-06-14, 20:36
I must say you haven't seen BP then. Inside BP at some joints gals are damn pretty and worth more than 10 k+ but just place is not suitable for them so selling sex for cheap 300 bugs.

Cheers,

RJ.Yes, I have never been to BP. My opinion above was based on general thinking of somone who never have been to BP.

Dpm71
06-07-14, 06:35
Hello friends,

Anybody can provide info about nisha from kondhwa if taken service before.

KumarGoodGuy
06-07-14, 08:59
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I understand all words but pm. Can anyone tell what it means?

And I Joney was little exited for its first experience. Please help him to find a first and super experience.

Please suggest independents. Please.

Thanks,

Kumar

Hitman47
06-07-14, 10:30
Hi bro,

In extra service do they provide full service or only B2 B, BBJ?

Hello all,

This is my first post. Called Sonia home Massage from number given in JD. The lady named Sheetal came after one hour. Massage was ok at rs. 1500.

She asked that extra (B2 B, BBJ) will cost rs. 1000.

I am not much into aunty type ladies so I did not enjoy much.

Overall it was an ok experience. I thought the lady was quite desperate and she gave good service.

I call prakruti Massage regularly. They have good collection of girls. Try for Samiksha or kajal. They are good.

Today's exp:

Massage: 1500.

Extra service: 1000.

WIR: Not for same lady. Will ask for other girl only if I want someone other than prakruti Massage girls.

IndianCurries
06-07-14, 13:02
No way buddy. Try someone else.

Check pm.
Looks like typical BP girl.

Not worth more than 1000.
Writing this becoz of 4 k!. She Looks like a typical pro. She can be booked twice in 4 k. Bargain hard!

-enjoy.

AidGuide.Thanks guys for echoing my views. Even I felt the same way; but SP was saying that service was great, so thought of checking with fellow ISG members. SP was offering this as final price of 3 K with place. But, I didn't go; went with another chick from SP. Will write FR in some time.

SecretAdmirs5
06-07-14, 15:23
Don't ever mix alcohol and medicines! It could be deadly combination!

Joy.No. I did niot mix alcohol wid medic. It was only alcohol. Was suggesting others to have medic. Tht too if required. Their call. I knw sm different medic and alcohol are very deadly. Refrain frm doing tht. My friend had a very bad exp about it.

HeDone007
06-07-14, 19:09
Hello Guys,

Kind of new to mongering! Have tried a couple of Spa and recently a SP. Will write an FR later.

I was looking sites similar to this one and found ashley madison.

Has anyone had any success with it or is it just a scam?

From the reviews, it seems likely place for mongering. I am not sure if that is applicable for India nd especially for Pune.

Looking forward to your reviews on it!

Sachineb
06-07-14, 19:44
Hi Guys,

Do you know any SP or girls who I can bring to my flat as I am on holiday next entire week and alone in my place.

Tried in hotels but now days hotels are not safe. Due to raids.

Any one know geniun contact of sp who's girl can be brought to my place or any indi. Girl?

As my place have security entry at gate. And also cameras at evey staircase and flat.

SlipperyPeete
06-07-14, 20:09
I tried Pooja (digits ending 978) again couple of weeks back. However she has put on more weight within the 3 months delta. While she is still good at the deed and loves riding the guy she better get herself in shape. So guys be aware of what you will get for the 4 K she charges (9 overnight).

Rahul9011
06-08-14, 05:17
Hi all,

Need contacts in PCMC area!

Please help. PM is activated.

HeDone007
06-08-14, 07:00
Hi. Guys.

Do you know any SP or girls who I can bring to my flat as I am on holiday next entire week and alone in my place.

Tried in hotels but now days hotels are not safe. Due to raids.

Any one know geniun contact of sp who's girl can be brought to my place or any indi. Girl?

As my place have security entry at gate. And also cameras at evey staircase and flat.Why don't you ask SP?

That's what I did.

LionHearted12
06-08-14, 07:45
I am new to mongering and quite scared to start. I would like to start from BP. Can anyone of you tell me what's the good time to hit BP? I can see posts wherein folks mention about entering the buildings near P.S. Is it not risky?

Appreciate your help in adv.

TokyoPanda
06-08-14, 09:44
Visited bibewadi mp due to budget issue. Nothing special to mention. Regular experience.

Damage 550.

CoolPune
06-09-14, 05:39
Hi bro,

In extra service do they provide full service or only B2 B, BBJ?Hey, this depends on your skills. Some ladies are open for full service. The lady who came to my place was ready for full service but I didn't take it.

CoolPuneGuest
06-09-14, 05:39
sorry dear, now cleared, kindly proceed.

coolpuneguest,

you asked for contact details, but your inbox seems to be full. clear your inbox so that i can send what you asked for!

RjToons
06-09-14, 10:11
i am new to mongering and quite scared to start. I would like to start from bp. Can anyone of you tell me what's the good time to hit bp? I can see posts wherein folks mention about entering the buildings near p.s. Is it not risky?

Appreciate your help in adv.rtff. Rtff.

RohanM
06-09-14, 12:46
Can anybody give contact in pCMCarea like pickups, massage parlours?

MysticMind
06-09-14, 16:53
Didn't know she was also on JD, I see the same digits that I had used.

3 k? Thats way too high.

She gives massage for 1 k, HJ for 1. 5 k. That's where the offerings end.

Agree with rest of the specs provided. No trips to bathrooms for HJ as such. Friendly, little gal. Just can't go beyond HJ.

Hey Utopian,

I will suggest try some spa instead of her.

LittleJohny
06-09-14, 18:29
Hi all,

2 days back I found this website while surfing on net. Feeling really bad that I didn't know about it earlier!

CoolPune
06-10-14, 06:44
Hi all,

Called Prakruti massage at home last Sunday and asked to send Samiksha for massage. Samiksha reached my place at exactly given time.

Greeted me with smile. She is a short girl with good smile. Went to bedroom and she asked me to remove clothes. I was in my undies and she immediately said, "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]". I removed it happily and laid down on bed.

After that what followed was an very relaxing and refreshing massage. The girl knew the pressure points very well and gave good massage for 45 minutes. This is not fake massage at home or something. They provide you genuine massage and very good after a hectic week.

While finishing the massage she asked if I need anything extra. I asked what's on menu. She said Topless (rs. 500), B2 B and hand job (Rs. 1500). I went for B2 B and hand job. She is petite. She has small but soft boobs and has fair skin. She gave very good B2 B and was kissing me all over. She even allowed me to finger and DATY which was not on menu initially. Finally came out with good hand job sucking her boobs.

Overall it was a good satisfying experience.

Massage: rs. 1800

Extras: rs. 1500

Massage quality: 8/10

Service quality: 7/10

Attitude: 8/10

WIR: Surely. When in need of a good massage and extra to follow it up.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

SeriousSam
06-10-14, 08:20
Hi friends,

Was searching for something new and exciting, called a couple but nothing clicked, so called wanaworie girl again and she immediately got ready to please me, she shifted to a new house and what a view from the room where we fucked just jungle and open sky and top floor, just loved the weather as it rained, so the usual talk and then she asked me to wash and by the time I came out she was ready in 2 piece, pulled me and started stroking jhonny and sucking my nipples and licking it, usual deep dfk followed and got on the bed with a lot of cuddling and she over me and usual stuff, I love to do pussy licking and noticed the women love it and makes them wet and they work on geting best out of us, I relished her body licked it and sucked boobs, she did the same, act went on for half hour finally took the pack of condi and got in her. Fucked her hard for 10 minutes in missionary and came in.

Wir: yes.

Damages 5 k.

Body 8/10.

Kunalj35
06-10-14, 11:45
Guys.

I am on a look out for tall women. Looks don't mater. Don't care if she is an independent or work with an mp or any other arrangement. If you know of any such contacts then please be kind to share them. Will return the favor with some contacts of my own. We just got a home maid who is tall, and has flat stomach. She must be 45 or 48 yrs old but is incredibly hot. But I dare not attempt any misadventure. I am going nuts watching her every day. So guys help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Kunal.

SeriousSam
06-10-14, 11:59
Guys.

I am on a look out for tall women. Looks don't mater. Don't care if she is an independent or work with an mp or any other arrangement. If you know of any such contacts then please be kind to share them. Will return the favor with some contacts of my own. We just got a home maid who is tall, and has flat stomach. She must be 45 or 48 yrs old but is incredibly hot. But I dare not attempt any misadventure. I am going nuts watching her every day. So guys help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Kunal.Check the forum a lady was mentioned long back wagon are lady, she was above 40 read the forum you might get it, she was tall and used to be around kp.

Bond Bond
06-10-14, 13:45
Yes, I tried her long time back. Massage was only name-sake. HJ was mechanical. Won't recommend.

Didn't know she was also on JD, I see the same digits that I had used.Agree with rest of the specs provided. No trips to bathrooms for HJ as such. Friendly, little gal. Just can't go beyond HJ.

LittleJohny
06-10-14, 14:19
Hi all,

Called Prakruti massage at home last Sunday and asked to send Samiksha for massage. Samiksha reached my place at exactly given time.Any idea if she covers Aundh area?

CoolPune
06-10-14, 16:38
Any idea if she covers Aundh area?Yeah, can come anywhere in Pune.

MysticMind
06-10-14, 17:09
Visited and noticed Deccan MP closed, so headed to FC (Paratha place) for quick fun time.

Nothing noteworthy. Mechanical hasty full service. Yuck.

WIR: Never.

Damage: 2500.

Kunds123
06-10-14, 17:42
Can you pm me the details.

Hi friends,

Was searching for something new and exciting, called a couple but nothing clicked, so called wanaworie girl again and she immediately got ready to please me, she shifted to a new house and what a view from the room where we fucked just jungle and open sky and top floor, just loved the weather as it rained, so the usual talk and then she asked me to wash and by the time I came out she was ready in 2 piece, pulled me and started stroking jhonny and sucking my nipples and licking it, usual deep dfk followed and got on the bed with a lot of cuddling and she over me and usual stuff, I love to do pussy licking and noticed the women love it and makes them wet and they work on geting best out of us, I relished her body licked it and sucked boobs, she did the same, act went on for half hour finally took the pack of condi and got in her. Fucked her hard for 10 minutes in missionary and came in.

Wir: yes.

Damages 5 k.

Body 8/10.

RjToons
06-10-14, 18:56
Hi,

Being a regular visitor of BP, most of the gal (even roadside) know me or at least notice me. I discussed with lot of gals about how this business runs. They informed that most of the gals are brought (a to Delhi to start up (least and & NE) and after working there for 2-3 years they are send to different places in India. One of the most likely destination after Delhi is Pune and Kolkata. After Pune and Kolkata they move towards South to Bangalore, Hyd Chennai etc. Flow is well managed and maintained. In this business Gals earns less that mamas an or pimps. GB Rd, SG, BP are primary destination in India and surprisingly BP is most safe in India (all know that it runs right under the nose of LE).

Anyway I charted out some more info about gals from different places and there nature, just lazy typing it. Some day I will put it on the forum. Conclusion is Asian gals got highness ranking worldwide (from the tight pussy category).

Just wanted to share some info. Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

RJ.

PassionMale32
06-10-14, 20:42
Hi,

Being a regular visitor of BP, most of the gal (even roadside) know me or at least notice me. I discussed with lot of gals about how this business runs. They informed that most of the gals are brought (a to Delhi to start up (least and & NE) and after working there for 2-3 years they are send to different places in India. One of the most likely destination after Delhi is Pune and Kolkata. After Pune and Kolkata they move towards South to Bangalore, Hyd Chennai etc. Flow is well managed and maintained. In this business Gals earns less that mamas an or pimps. GB Rd, SG, BP are primary destination in India and surprisingly BP is most safe in India (all know that it runs right under the nose of LE).

Anyway I charted out some more info about gals from different places and there nature, just lazy typing it. Some day I will put it on the forum. Conclusion is Asian gals got highness ranking worldwide (from the tight pussy category).

Just wanted to share some info. Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

RJ.Awesome report! Really appreciate your boldness and guts. Were people like me chicken out you actually went ahead. Thanks so much for this info.

MysticMind
06-11-14, 05:06
You talking about MP opposite to KFC?That is correct, was literally locked with big locks on all doors.

AkashMal
06-11-14, 05:15
That is correct, was literally locked with big locks on all doors.So sad, it was good place. Hope it opens back soon.

Thanks for information.

Dev987
06-11-14, 07:35
Visting Panchagani and Mahabaleshwar next week for few days. Any mongering activity there. Any leads will be appreciated.

CoolPune
06-11-14, 07:44
Hi all,

I just joined the forum couple of days back. So this post is about what happened 2 months back.

It was Friday night and after couple of beer pints my johnny was desperate for some action. I called SP and he said its too late. So I gave him offer to get the girl to my place. He agreed. I asked him to get the Kazakh girl whose pic he had sent me one week back. He reached my place along with the Kazakh girl at around 12 in midnight.

We 3 had some beer and the girl was immediately high and started kissing and seducing me there itself. She literally pulled me till bedroom. Closed the door and gave amazing DFK. This is by far the best DFK I have experienced by any callgirl. After long DFK she calmed down a bit. Then we had remaining beer chatting in bedroom. Then again it was DFK time. I started pressing her boobs. She has amazing pair off boobs and nice pink nipples. We undressed each other in no time. She has got amazing body with flesh at right areas. She had no nakhras at all. She was ready for everything. This was real GFE. She gave superb BBJ. Then we enjoyed 69 position. Her pussy was tight and wet. Started with Miss. , switched to doggy then WOT and then finally came in Miss. She was enjoying the session thoroughly. The moans were not fake and she gave 100% in the session. Then after the session we were just lying down in each others arms for some time. Then came out of bedroom.

She had one more pint of beer and some food and was again charged up. I was totally drained due to the session and thought that Johnny won't wake up since I had alcohol. But after 20-25 minutes I was charged up due to her seduction and kisses. SP said enjoy and take your time while I will enjoy my drink watching tv. Went again in bedroom and this was a short session. Again amazing DFK, that made my johnny rock solid. Out of the world BBJ and then WOT since I didn't want to the work. I enjoyed the thrust in WOT. She is an amazing rider. Came in WOT. After the act she kissed me and said in two sessions she came 5 times and felt really nice. Thanked SP and they both went at around 3:30.

Report card:

Looks: 8/10

Body: 9/10

Attitude: 11/10

GFE exp: 11/10

Rate: rs. 7000 for 2 shots + rs. 500 tip.

Sorry for long FR but didn't know what to miss since it was an amazing experience, hence wanted to share with you all.

AngelHunk
06-11-14, 08:31
Hello guys got hooked with a student from viman nagar number ending with 526 . Need two info.

1. Has someone dealt with her before she calls herself as Sana / Sapna. Let me know your feedback.

2. Secondly any short term place upto 2 k around Vimannagar let me know.

Thanks,

AH

RahulAll
06-11-14, 10:34
Guys,

I am new to this website and Pune as well but I am going to stay here for 2-3 years. Can I request seniors to help me with some contacts So that I can utilize the same. In exchange I can help you with some independent contacts in Bangalore. And In future in Pune as well.

Awaiting for your responses guys.

Newbee Joy
06-11-14, 11:03
Not sure about Panchgani but Mahabaleshwar definitely has action. One of my friends has availed service there, can't remember the name of the place but you can check at low end lodges and local autowalas etc.

Let us all know how it goes!

Joy

Visting Panchagani and Mahabaleshwar next week for few days. Any mongering activity there. Any leads will be appreciated.

AbhiPatil
06-11-14, 14:24
Guys,

I'm new here. Sharing my experience which I had 2 weeks earlier.

Saw add in TOI about a MP. Called there. Talked to SP. He had few good gals. Also had few foreigners. My budget was low. So I went on with Indian one.

Negotiations: Asked me 5 k for full service. I negotiated and he was ready with 4 k.

Place: It was good. Well-maintained, though not so lavish. Its in KP.

Girl: Selected one form 5. Girls was ok. Did everything except anal (which I didn't want either). Attitude wasn't really good.

Ratings:

Place: 6/10

Appearance: 6/10

Body: 6/10

Attitude: 6/10 (was willing to do everything except DFK and Anal).

Service: 8/10 (No DFK, hesitant BBBJ).

WIR: Maybe.

Damage: 4 K + 200 (tip).

AngelHunk
06-11-14, 14:58
Hi all,

I just joined the forum couple of days back. So this post is about what happened 2 months back.

Sorry for long FR but didn't know what to miss since it was an amazing experience, hence wanted to share with you all.Nice FR can you share her pic here and the SP details on PM.

Thanks AH.

Sachineb
06-11-14, 16:30
Hi all,

It was Friday night and after couple of beer pints my johnny was desperate for some action. I called SP and he said its too late. So I gave him offer to get the girl to my place. He agreed. I asked him to get the Kazakh girl whose pic he had sent me one week back. He reached my place along with the Kazakh girl at around 12 in midnight..Can you share sp number who offer Kazakh girls, also pic.

CoolPune
06-11-14, 17:55
Nice FR can you share her pic here and the SP details on PM.

Thanks AH.Sorry I don't have her pic since I delete them for safety purpose. I have mobile number of SP. But I am yet to subscribe for PM.

Member #4440
06-12-14, 01:42
She operate on Karte road near Kimaya hotel a grey car.

Check the forum a lady was mentioned long back wagon are lady, she was above 40 read the forum you might get it, she was tall and used to be around kp..

Tut Li
06-12-14, 03:25
Sorry I don't have her pic since I delete them for safety purpose. I have mobile number of SP. But I am yet to subscribe for PM.Most of the SPs post ad on various sites. You can provide some hint with last 3-4 digits. Will serve the purpose I guess.

Kunalj35
06-12-14, 04:05

.Ok I will check the forum posts. Meanwhile if anybody knows her no then please be kind enough to share it.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Kunalj35
06-12-14, 04:34

.I dug up some previous posts on the wagon are lady aka the corporate lady aka the elegant princess. Look like a wild goose chase to me. Rather too wild for me. Thanks for helping out anyway.

Cheers.

Kunal.

DrackMore
06-12-14, 07:14
Hello friends,

Seeing one ad on locanto regarding independent Marathi school teacher, anyone has idea about her of any information.

Want to know before approching, should not be a scam or LE trap.

Thanks

SeriousSam
06-12-14, 10:14
Hi, I am sorry I have not been able to share the digits with everyone of the wanworie girl, because I had a major problem with sharing my ctcs openly, sharing with only a few, please excuse me.

SeriousSam
06-12-14, 11:34
Hi all,

It was Friday night and after couple of beer pints my johnny was desperate for some action. I called SP and he said its too late. So I gave him offer to get the girl to my place. He agreed. I asked him to get the Kazakh girl whose pic he had sent me one week back. He reached my place along with the Kazakh girl at around 12 in midnight.

We 3 had some beer and the girl was immediately high and started kissing and seducing me there itself. She literally pulled me till bedroom. Closed the door and gave amazing DFK. This is by far the best DFK I have experienced by any callgirl. After long DFK she calmed down a bit. Then we had remaining beer chatting in bedroom. Then again it was DFK time. I started pressing her boobs. She has amazing pair off boobs and nice pink nipples. We undressed each other in no time. She has got amazing body with flesh at right areas. She had no nakhras at all. She was ready for everything. This was real GFE. She gave superb BBJ. Then we enjoyed 69 position. Her pussy was tight and wet. Started with Miss. , switched to doggy then WOT and then finally came in Miss. She was enjoying the session thoroughly. The moans were not fake and she gave 100% in the session. Then after the session we were just lying down in each others arms for some time. Then came out of bedroom.

She had one more pint of beer and some food and was again charged up. I was totally drained due to the session and thought that Johnny won't wake up since I had alcohol. But after 20-25 minutes I was charged up due to her seduction and kisses. SP said enjoy and take your time while I will enjoy my drink watching tv. Went again in bedroom and this was a short session. Again amazing DFK, that made my johnny rock solid. Out of the world BBJ and then WOT since I didn't want to the work. I enjoyed the thrust in WOT. She is an amazing rider. Came in WOT. After the act she kissed me and said in two sessions she came 5 times and felt really nice. Thanked SP and they both went at around 3:30.

Report card:

Looks: 8/10

Body: 9/10

Attitude: 11/10

GFE exp: 11/10

Sorry for long FR but didn't know what to miss since it was an amazing experience, hence wanted to share with you all.Hi can you provide me the number or the name of the sp who gave this kazak girl or his ending digits.

RjToons
06-12-14, 12:21
Seriousam , Pl empty your inbox. What do you mean by CTC?

Victor Bhai
06-12-14, 12:30
Contacts.

That is unfortunate Sam.

Seriousam , Pl empty your inbox. What do you mean by CTC?

SeriousSam
06-12-14, 12:53
Seriousam , Pl empty your inbox. What do you mean by CTC?Bro cleared it and ctc means contact.

Ash 2020
06-12-14, 14:46
Have anyone tried Anamika which use to adv as a dominating service. Want to try her. Any one took her service?

CoolPrince
06-12-14, 16:18
I think she is avaliable with SP Rahul. If this is the one you are looking for then. She is not that good. Lots of nakharas. Only covered BJ. No DFK. No WOT. No reverse. No expressions. I even doubt if she is really a teacher.

Hello friends,

Seeing one ad on locanto regarding independent Marathi school teacher, anyone has idea about her of any information.

Thanks

SierraKilo
06-12-14, 20:33
Hi all,

We 3 had some beer and the girl was immediately high and started kissing and seducing me there itself. She literally pulled me till bedroom. Closed the door and gave amazing DFK. This is by far the best DFK I have experienced by any callgirl. After long DFK she calmed down a bit. Then we had remaining beer chatting in bedroom. Then again it was DFK time. I started pressing her boobs. She has amazing pair off boobs and nice pink nipples. We undressed each other in no time. She has got amazing body with flesh at right areas. She had no nakhras at all..Dude,

I seriously recommend you to buy subscription. Not only for exchanging numbers over PM but ya helps you monger once you get in touch with Exp people.

Anyways, to the point the FR was amazing. Jhonny insists on trying her. Any pointers to where I can find the SPs number?

Regards,

SK

Hhulk
06-13-14, 07:22
Any feedback on this girl? Asking 15 k for ST.

DrackMore
06-13-14, 10:06
I think she is avaliable with SP Rahul. If this is the one you are looking for then. She is not that good. Lots of nakharas. Only covered BJ. No DFK. No WOT. No reverse. No expressions. I even doubt if she is really a teacher.Thanks for the information.

Kunalj35
06-13-14, 12:09
Hello friends,

ThanksShe is handled through Rahul. She aint any school teacher. She is a hw, Have availed her services in the past. I would rate her 4/10. Nothing worth discussing about.

Kunal.

CoolPune
06-13-14, 12:17
Dude,

I seriously recommend you to buy subscription. Not only for exchanging numbers over PM but ya helps you monger once you get in touch with Exp people.

Anyways, to the point the FR was amazing. Jhonny insists on trying her. Any pointers to where I can find the SPs number?

Regards,

SKSP's ending digits are 278. But I am not sure if the girl is still there because they keep on changing girls very regularly.

Kunalj35
06-13-14, 12:23
Hello friends,

ThanksHowever if you want her direct no, I can pm you.

Kunal.

Newbee Joy
06-13-14, 13:48
Hello friends,

Any recent update about Monica from Sonia's place in Sangvi? Has anyone met her anywhere else in Pune in last 2 years? I still can't get her off my mind. Awesome service!

Joy

KumarGoodGuy
06-13-14, 19:52
Hi Kunal,

Can you please send her number to my mails?

[Email address deleted by Admin]

However if you want her direct no, I can pm you.

Kunal.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

RjToons
06-13-14, 20:03
Got introduced to me by my gal frend in BP, who is ready to come with me to hotel. We went to hotel in lonavala for night. Since hotel guys know me so question asked, checked in and went directly in room. Priya took shower and asked me to do the same. Which I liked. After shower we talked for some time and started the action, as she did not put anything and slipped in bed after bath. It was seductive move. Almost for 30-40 min of passionate act I unloaded in doggy style.

After that we had dinner around 9 and we went for a walk outside for an hr. After coming back once again we had bath together in bathroom and completed another round in bathroom itself. Slept after that. Got up in the morning around 8 am, finished tea and another 30-40 min of action. Tired and relaxed till 12 pm. Check out, dropped her at Nigdi bus stop.

Attitute - 10/10.

Body - 8/10 very clean and no foul smell (she used kind of erotic deodorant after bath, which it self turned me on).

Boobs - 10/10 smooth and soft (wow boobs).

Pussy - 9/10 wet and tight (age is around 20-22).

Damage - 12 k for 24 hrs.

Unfortunately she did not gave her no to me and asked me to contact my BP friend if I want to a avail her service again. I think BP gal act as Pimp in this case might had her cut from 12k, my guess only.

Cheers,

RJ.

KamaDev14
06-13-14, 20:35
had visited this spa earlier and got hj from rose. but at 2nd visit got new therapist. felt happy as rose was very arrogant. but this new therapist wo didn't give any hj. outright rejected. wasted my 2 k. massage was also not good. did only for 40 minutes. don't visit this spa at esqaure.

KamaDev14
06-13-14, 20:38
Got her number but whenever I tried it was busy, switched off or out of coverage. Once she cut the call. Is she in business? On locanto she mentions 6 k for 1 hour. Looks too costly. Any tips will be appreciated.

Mndena
06-14-14, 03:20
Any feedback on this girl? Asking 15 k for ST.No idea about her service but she is awesome. She looks like a celebrity.

Rahul9011
06-14-14, 04:20
I am looking for independent contacts.

So far no luck.

PM is activated. Please help me guys!

DrackMore
06-14-14, 07:59
However if you want her direct no, I can pm you.

Kunal.That's no need buddy, your feedback is enough, and thanks for saving my time & money.

LocalAshishwiz
06-14-14, 09:53
Hi,

I have visited BP area but find very inconvinient to do in small rooms there. Also they are not ready for BBJ readily. The service is very low class.

If anybody know girl in 2 k 3 k for st (2 hrs) in Viman Nagar, or baner area help me out.

I can give you number of one (average) good looking BP girl. But she only goes outside near her area.

SachinHot
06-14-14, 14:35
Hello senior member,

On Monday I am going to go for my first massage so don't have any idea which one is most erotic one.

Thai.

Deep Tissue.

Aroma Fusion.

Balinese.

Lomi Lomi.

I am going at one big mall in Viman Nagar. Once I come back I will post the reviews of it, one hint I give, name of Mall is P and name of Spa starts from [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] . I will be posting detail review of how was it but I would request senior member who have tried lots of spa and massage centers to let me know which massage which should I take from the list mentioned which would be most erotic and full of enjoyment.

Regarding MP near Deccan Gymkahana above Shoe [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] has it stopped or what? I am not talking of MP above KFC) Hope some of you got what I am hinting at. I went there on Wednesday at 8 pm there was nothing I could find. On which floor is it guys any help in locating would be helpful and any reviews of that MP how is it which gal 2 select there and how much to pay? Please comment on rates too. Any reply from you guys would be appreciated and I would be thankful 2 you guys as this is my first time.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

YoungStudPune
06-14-14, 15:23
Have anyone tried Anamika which use to adv as a dominating service. Want to try her. Any one took her service?Hi,

Haven't tried her but she isn't good in looks, more on plump side, asks for 5 k for ST, and doesn't have her own place, can give it a miss!

Jiam339
06-14-14, 20:21
Any feedback on this girl? Asking 15 k for ST.Just get help from Google reverse image search. You will get diff site on which photo listed. Its fake. SP trap. Deal with caution.

Jiam339
06-14-14, 20:25
My inbox flooded with req to share Ratis details. Due to my phone and internet problem I could not reply in time. I tried to reply as many req as possible. Some of members Inbox was full hence could not able to reply.

Requesting to all pl take care while dealing with her. She is gem and its very very rare to find a gal like her. Don't be rude. Don't become a reason to loose a gem.

Thanks.

Wish you happy time.

Shaan286
06-14-14, 21:16
Hey guys,

Got a chance to hangout in Mumbai last week and was quite free so tried out one old contact Sonali. Shared FR in Mumbai forum she said she will be in Pune soon and will call me.

KnightWalker
06-15-14, 08:14
Few days back I got number of Priya aka Kothrud indi number ending with 576. Called her on the same day when I got her number. And fixed meeting after 2 days. She asked me to call when I reach near hotel priya. I was asked to wait for half an hour because neighbour's door was open. Then I waited in parking too for some time when I realised that all eyes were staring at me including the panwala and fruit guy. Then she called me and asked me to come directly into the hall running without getting noticed. She offered me a glass of water and asked me to get cleaned also offered clean towel. Bedroom was clean and bedsheet too. We chated for some time. Then we took clothes of and her boobs were too small and loose. She was looking like old hag. I started slowly with boob pressing she slowly put her hand in my towel and started BJ. Then I fucked her for 5 mints when I came.

She disposed condom and said didn't like smell of cum so asked to wash. Then nakharas were started. And said her stomach is paining and all. Second BJ for few seconds only and said 2nd session will complete next time. We dindnt completed 2nd session not even hand job. As soon as I wore my clothes she asked me to go fast as door of neighbour was closed.

I believe most of reviews on this forum about her are over rated. She is just old woman with nakharas. I curse myself for spending 4. 5 k for such a service which is not even worth of 2 k.

Damage 4.5 (Total waste).

Body 2/10

Boobs 1/10

BJ 2/10

Pussy 5/10 (tight)

Place 6/10 (though people will see you in suspicious manner).

WIR. No, won't suggest anyone total waste of money.

Kunalj35
06-15-14, 10:29
I wonder if anyone has any contacts of African babes. I have never tried them. To return the favor I will pm some good independent contacts.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Member #4440
06-16-14, 05:01
I've observed in many Fr on hers that people in that area now aware about wht she is doing. Bt that's not a BP area a housing society. Some one can easily give a tip to LE or some conscious familiy members can caught her while in a act. So my advice would be avoid her place and take her out if you wanted session with her. Othwersie one day some one would be in trouble.

AngelHunk
06-16-14, 05:11
I believe most of reviews on this forum about her are over rated. She is just old woman with nakharas. I curse myself for spending 4. 5 k for such a service which is not even worth of 2 k.

WIR. No, won't suggest anyone total waste of money.Actually she is a big flop show. Its just bcause people want to monger for the sake of it they land with he. Her nakhras about her neighborhood, physical pain. Doznt like this and that are a big put off. Only thing is she is very clean and fair so people keep trying for something. On my second time with her the moment she said she can't do DFK and her leg is paining I packed off without paying her. That's how you should treat them our money is not free.

Newbee Joy
06-16-14, 06:27
Agree with Ujwala however I would recommend to avoid her completely. Lot of nakharas, irritating chit chat asking who posted what about her on ISG. And how she makes people wait for her etc.

Joy

I've observed in many Fr on hers that people in that area now aware about wht she is doing. Bt that's not a BP area a housing society. Some one can easily give a tip to LE or some conscious familiy members can caught her while in a act. So my advice would be avoid her place and take her out if you wanted session with her. Othwersie one day some one would be in trouble.

PassionMale32
06-16-14, 08:28
I've observed in many Fr on hers that people in that area now aware about wht she is doing. Bt that's not a BP area a housing society. Some one can easily give a tip to LE or some conscious familiy members can caught her while in a act. So my advice would be avoid her place and take her out if you wanted session with her. Othwersie one day some one would be in trouble.I so much agree with Ujwala. Few days back reading her review and how few of our brothers had gone through same routine of neighbours giving a "I know what you are doing here" looks it will be good to avoid her. Also I think along with LE there can be chances of local press / some organisation raiding the place in heat of trying to be social crusader. If such thing happen one of us genuine guy will also get caught for no real fault.

Be careful guys as there are loads of holes to drink water & satisfy johnny in and around Pune in safe manner. Think first of repercussions to us and our close and dear ones incase something untowards happens.

TokyoPanda
06-16-14, 15:11
Few days back I got number of Priya aka Kothrud indi number ending with 576. Called her on the same day when I got her number. And fixed meeting after 2 days. She asked me to call when I reach near hotel priya. I was asked to wait for half an hour because neighbour's door was open. Then I waited in parking too for some time when I realised that all eyes were staring at me including the panwala and fruit guy. Then she called me and asked me to come directly into the hall running without getting noticed. She offered me a glass of water and asked me to get cleaned also offered clean towel. Bedroom was clean and bedsheet too. We chated for some time. Then we took clothes of and her boobs were too small and loose. She was looking like old hag. I started slowly with boob pressing she slowly put her hand in my towel and started BJ. Then I fucked her for 5 mints when I came.

She disposed condom and said didn't like smell of cum so asked to wash. Then nakharas were started. And said her stomach is paining and all. Second BJ for few seconds only and said 2nd session will complete next time. We dindnt completed 2nd session not even hand job. As soon as I wore my clothes she asked me to go fast as door of neighbour was closed.

Body 2/10

Boobs 1/10

BJ 2/10

Pussy 5/10 (tight)

WIR. No, won't suggest anyone total waste of money.Agreed. She is totally waste of money.

Kunalj35
06-16-14, 16:26
Looks like she has really pissed off a lot of her own clients.

Thanks to all senior for giving a clear account of how things are.

Was seriously considering visiting her, but not anymore.

Cheers.

Kunal.

BornForScrewin
06-16-14, 16:45
Guys,

Need to take my new GF to a lodge. Can't do it in our homes. Any suggestions or hints at safe places in or around Pune.

Praj4
06-16-14, 18:11
Clearly average babe opeartes on a well settled strategy of "Food (money) for sex " like all those mongerers, who are in some sort of employment, understand that they get money for the work they perform and yet how many of them are sincere / professional about it; a few! Similarly not all babes you come across are sincere about their part of the task. They are on lookout for any and all sorts of excuses like men at work!! You might say that you like sex and not the mundane 9 to 5 job, similarly a babe might tell you that she doesnot relish all that smelly and long drawn sex but enjoys "2 minute noodle" type sex!! Since most of them have already received their contarct money and now what is remaining is that mundane "9 to 5" type job. Last week I came across one such babe from Delhi who probably now staying in Mumbai doing odd jobs being under educated etc Appeared tall, fair and hence sold to me for ST as HiFi but once in birthday suite, her rec ent momhood became apparent including stretch marks, a flab on tummy, soft boobs etc. Add to that her long list of dos and don'ts was adding salt to insult. She was very clear in her thoughts; as enumerated above; that sex is meant for bunnys! A 10 min poodle is all that is tolerable! Afterall she playing by her basic instinct --conserve ratio of energy lost divided by money earned now that denominator is frozen you must save on numerator! Obviously I complained to SP after 30 min who promptly provided me an average village babe who was atleast slightly more eager to please. All this ofcourse comes with incremental cost which like a taxi driver or a coolie typically leaves it to you and typically you land up paying more!

Body -7/10 and 6/10 respectively second babe was younger and non mom.

Attitude--4/10 and 7/10 respectively.

Damage --6 k and 2 k respectively.

Wir-- rarely you get same babe since they are rotation.

CoolDude88
06-16-14, 18:24
Hi everyone,

If anybody has good contacts of sp / inde in raipur or bhilai, please share with me. I am desperate to get some action.

Cheers

RjToons
06-16-14, 19:18
Guys,

Need to take my new GF to a lodge. Can't do it in our homes. Any suggestions or hints at safe places in or around Pune.IBIS, and almost all 5* . Almost all in Lonaval (Sunney's retreat my fav) .

PuneriDude
06-16-14, 19:23
Sorry for late FR.

Though I heard Smita is getting older, I had decided to bang her because lots of good FR about her service. I met Smita first time 2 weeks back at V hotel. She was on time I. E. 8 pm.

Went to the room and she wanted to have a vodka so ordered green apple one. She had couple of shots of Vodka then slowly I started playing with her. Stripped and fondling was good. She worn a nice red panty and strapless black bra. The best moment was, she dipped my dick and balls into the peg then had a blow job. That was a most erotic feeling I ever had. That was kind of vodka BBJ.  She was not hesitating at all and quite horny aunty. Her cell phone was ringing 2-3 times but I only disconnected while we were in action. LOL.

Then I asked her for a shower, she promptly agreed. She was so eager that she was in bra while bathing also. I told her to remove as it will get wet but she didn't care. While showering it was like sucking her tits, BBJ, CBJ, intense fingering. She had a orgasm twice and moaning very hard, also I was full on. After long time I cum in mouth. First time I ever did CIM and she was okay with it. She is very good at BBJ, CBJ where pussy is quite loose.

After that we had nice open chat. On call I have decided to have 2 shots but I was fully satisfied with her service and first shot was also quite long around 30 min. So I had decided not to go for 2nd shot.

Damage: 3 k + 800 (room charges) + 100 (tip).

Rating out of 10:

Face: 6 (as she is 45+).

Boobs: 6

Pussy: 5

Attitude: 8/9

Overall service: 7

Happy mongering!

MysticMind
06-17-14, 05:38
Nice read indeed. I guess the babes too get tired of "clerical" jobs like lot of us do, and start cutting corners wherever they can. Same is the scene with indies too. Especially the ones that have more clients waiting to be with them than they can actually serve. Job safety in these jobs directly impacts the level of quality that they are willing to provide, just like any other jobs of mundane nature.

Clearly average babe opeartes on a well settled strategy of "Food (money) for sex " like all those mongerers, who are in some sort of employment, understand that they get money for the work they perform and yet how many of them are sincere / professional about it; a few! Similarly not all babes you come across are sincere about their part of the task. They are on lookout for any and all sorts of excuses like men at work!!

IndianCurries
06-17-14, 06:29
Hello fellas,

I have received a few contacts from fellow members as well; which I haven't tried yet. Thanks to all of you. Will surely try and provide my inputs.

Was completely occupied and hence couldn't write this 2 weeks old FR.

Called an SP, who offered a useless one for 3 K, asked him to provide an alternate option. He suggested to have a student in 7 K, negotiated to 5 K including place. He took me to a society in V Nagar where there were many SPs. Waited for about 10-15 minutes and finally was offered a girl call Ms. P. She was looking quite young, may be 23 with a petite figure. Face was okay. Agreed and I was asked to take her and condi boy to another posh apartment complex in vicinity.

We went inside the room, cleaned ourselves and after normal chit-chat started with action. Very little DFK. She has small boobs, but ni* are killer and huge. Sucked them for quite a while; she started foreplay with kissing and sucking throughout my body. Came down and gave me an awesome BBBJ. After some time, put on the condi and started with WOT. As she was quite light weight; it was easy for me to push her up and down while lying. Moved to Missi and as she was thin, it also felt like johny went quite deep inside and I could feel her pelvic bones. After some time, came in missi.

Lied on bed chatting for some time and she gave me her number. She said she would charge 6 K if going independent. Not sure why, 1 K extra. Didn't ask much as I didn't intend to go.

She told me that she's come from Bombay a week ago and is leaving (must have already left by now) for vacations in Manali. She should be back in Pune by June-end of July.

Dropped them back to another society and was done.

Scorecard:

Face: 5/10 (okayish pretty face).

Boobs: 5/10 (Want bigger ones, but can't get any!

Pussy: 7/10 (tight).

Service: 7/10 (BBBJ, no nakhras).

Place: 8/10 (Posh apartment complex).

Damage: 5 K + 100 (condi boy).

WIR: May not; as there are plenty of fishes in pond and want one with huge racks.

IndianCurries
06-17-14, 06:41
I wonder if anyone has any contacts of African babes. I have never tried them. To return the favor I will pm some good independent contacts.

Cheers.

Kunal.There's one SP who provides Africans and operates from Kondhwa. You can find his contacts via Loc. Alternatively, I guess few fellow ISG members here too will have his contacts as well.

CoolPune
06-17-14, 06:48
Few days back I got number of Priya aka Kothrud indi number ending with 576. Called her on the same day when I got her number. And fixed meeting after 2 days. She asked me to call when I reach near hotel priya. I was asked to wait for half an hour because neighbour's door was open. Then I waited in parking too for some time when I realised that all eyes were staring at me including the panwala and fruit guy. Then she called me and asked me to come directly into the hall running without getting noticed. She offered me a glass of water and asked me to get cleaned also offered clean towel. Bedroom was clean and bedsheet too. We chated for some time. Then we took clothes of and her boobs were too small and loose. She was looking like old hag. I started slowly with boob pressing she slowly put her hand in my towel and started BJ. Then I fucked her for 5 mints when I came.Last week got her number from Locanto and called her as I was on leave. She asked me to come after 2 hours. I went near her apartment walking since its very close to where I live. I was waiting near her apt and was trying to call her but her cell was busy. I know the panwala and he was giving me weird smile as if he was saying "I know for what you are waiting here". I really felt embarrassed since I go to him quite regularly. So I went little away. By that time she called me and asked me to wait for some more time since here neighbour's door was open (have read this reason in few of the previous FRs). Being frustrated I asked her directly that if DFK was on menu. She said no DFK and also added that since her body is paining, no WOT and Doggy. Even though johnny was desperate I decided not go. Now I feel that I have saved money as it is I wouldn't have enjoyed.

Jaggs
06-17-14, 10:58

I had exactly the same exp with her which I shared in my FR. She refused 2nd shot bcoz of some made up reason and was adamnant that the full amt be given to her.

Member #4440
06-17-14, 11:23
I'm at Pune now want to Smita can anybody give her working no. I ve her bt not reachable.

Zapme
06-17-14, 12:39
Was in Viman nagar and decided to check it out. The one opposite the Novotel. Remember reading on the Forum about it. Entered the place and had planned to get a North Eastern girl. But saw a North Indian girl with what seemed like big tits, so changed my mind. Her name was Pallavi. Huge mistake! The massage was terrible. No to extras. Nothing at all.

What a collosal waste of time.

Saw a cute NE girl on my way out. Are extras available here? Not sure I would go back though since it wasnt too clean.

Getting tired of the Thai women in town since I travel to their mothership often. Really dig NE girls. Would love if anyone can recommend a spa with NE girls. Happy to share infor about thai girls in Pune and Mumbai spas too.

PassionMale32
06-17-14, 13:43
I had exactly the same exp with her which I shared in my FR. She refused 2nd shot bcoz of some made up reason and was adamnant that the full amt be given to her.Can we have some sort of to avoid list of SP, Indies floating in forum so that we know whom to avoid. It will be benefitial for all. Just name, age and location just like we have Report. This will be based on pathetic service / cheating etc.

BornForScrewin
06-17-14, 15:58
Thanks RjToons!

IBIS, and almost all 5* . Almost all in Lonaval (Sunney's retreat my fav) .

MagicalBamboo
06-17-14, 17:14
Hi guys,

Just need some info on Girl friend hotels in Pune.

Hws Sun & Sand?

Information will be appreciated.

TC

AkkMumbaiYa
06-17-14, 18:22
I'm at Pune now want to Smita can anybody give her working no. I ve her bt not reachable.She is available on same number I talked to her just 2 days back. I tried to PM you number but your inbox is full.

PassionMale32
06-18-14, 01:29
She is available on same number I talked to her just 2 days back. I tried to PM you number but your inbox is full.Can anyone on this forum share Smitha's Pic?

PishamBoro
06-18-14, 04:35
you are right, i had similar experience with pallavi. her racks were probably what attracted me but half way during massage i realised she won't offer anything exciting. read reports where some guys got extras and unless we know which therapist, the place can be avoided.

was in viman nagar and decided to check it out. the one opposite the novotel. remember reading on the forum about it. entered the place and had planned to get a north eastern girl. but saw a north indian girl with what seemed like big tits, so changed my mind. her name was pallavi. huge mistake! the massage was terrible. no to extras. nothing at all.

what a collosal waste of time.

saw a cute ne girl on my way out. are extras available here? not sure i would go back though since it wasnt too clean.

getting tired of the thai women in town since i travel to their mothership often. really dig ne girls. would love if anyone can recommend a spa with ne girls. happy to share infor about thai girls in pune and mumbai spas too.

RajeshJoshi
06-18-14, 12:24
I have had her at 12 k. But she does not let you do things your way. No BBBJ CIM, Cowgirl. Only missy. Pathetic at most.

Any feedback on this girl? Asking 15 k for ST.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

PinkUp
06-18-14, 17:42
Hi friends,

Today noon I was call to Virgin Seema her add on loc. A man pick up phone I asked him about Seema then he replied this is police station number and don't call this number again. (number end with 123).

What's matter is that.

Senior please guide.

And anybody know where is NL in Mumbai?

AkashMal
06-18-14, 19:16
Hi friends,

Today noon I was call to Virgin Seema her add on loc. A man pick up phone I asked him about Seema then he replied this is police station number and don't call this number again. (number end with 123).

What's matter is that.

Senior please guide.

And anybody know where is NL in Mumbai??Can you re-check the number. I searched loc and found virgin Seema number ending with 124.

Possible
06-19-14, 01:20
Hi friends,
And anybody know where is NL in Mumbai??Its near HKD Hospital, go to the Hospital, Stand at the hosp the way it is on your left side and start walking straight till you reach cross road. Turn left walk 20-30 steps and see in right, The lane across road is NL (Navalkar lane) Go and have your share of fun man.

Cheers.

RockingSam
06-19-14, 07:13
Totally agreed. One of the reasons for her nakhras may be that she is getting lots of customers through our forum. My experience was also the same. She told me that her son who has recently passes 10th exam is going to come home hence do it in hurry. Was really pissed off.

Actually she is a big flop show. Its just bcause people want to monger for the sake of it they land with he. Her nakhras about her neighborhood, physical pain. Doznt like this and that are a big put off. Only thing is she is very clean and fair so people keep trying for something. On my second time with her the moment she said she can't do DFK and her leg is paining I packed off without paying her. That's how you should treat them our money is not free.

PinkUp
06-19-14, 08:05
Hi friends,

Now I am coming to Pune just for fun and make action. Just pass Satara. About two hours I will be there in camp.

[Personal message deleted by Admin]

If any buddy interested please join me.

And can any buddy guide where to go for good action in Pune.

Please reply.

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

AkashMal
06-19-14, 08:34
Does anybody has got any update on MP. Who are operating these days?

AkashMal
06-19-14, 12:22
Tried MP at Deccan and found it open. Had good time at as usual cost. I asked them if they were not working last few week as I seen few post saying it was closed, she said they all were gone out of Pune for vacation. It seems they must had good business.

Good thing is its operating now.

DieHardDic
06-19-14, 12:57
Hello all,

I am new to this forum and really liked all the posts and the help everyone provides here. I thought of sharing my experience and will add some more as I go ahead. Please excuse me if I miss anything or if I break any rules let me know.

I went to a Spa in KP. Good ambiance and clean. Got a thai girl and it was a nude massage. She really did a good job and it was authentic thai spa treatment. At the end I enquired about extra and she immediately said yes. Initially said 1 k for HJ + 500 to remove top. I negotiated HJ, topless, kiss, boob suck for 1.5 K. She even gave me a bath.

Was a wonderful experience and felt really relaxed and nice.

Damage: 1.8 k for massage + 1.5 K for extras.

Experience: 9/10.

CoolSanty69
06-19-14, 15:37
Hey anyone,

Have any decent links in the Kothrud area? I know this area isn't as hot as KP or Viman-Nagar but I have to stick around this side for work.

I have a decent budget so I'm looking for the above ordinary pretty women (preferably older women in the 30 -35 range).

Thanks guys. Any help will be appreciated and feed back posted.

TharkiBoss
06-19-14, 17:19
Hi buddy,

Can you please name this MP or give the directions?

I am also a newbie and I was also looking for a MP exactly like the one you went to.

Also, what was the massage charge.

My FR coming soon.

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and really liked all the posts and the help everyone provides here. I thought of sharing my experience and will add some more as I go ahead. Please excuse me if I miss anything or if I break any rules let me know.

I went to a Spa in KP. Good ambiance and clean. Got a thai girl and it was a nude massage. She really did a good job and it was authentic thai spa treatment. At the end I enquired about extra and she immediately said yes. Initially said 1 k for HJ + 500 to remove top. I negotiated HJ, topless, kiss, boob suck for 1.5 K. She even gave me a bath.

Was a wonderful experience and felt really relaxed and nice.

Damage: 1.8 k for massage + 1.5 K for extras.

Experience: 9/10.

Tatya Vinchu
06-19-14, 18:57
Sorry for late FR.

Though I heard Smita is getting older, I had decided to bang her because lots of good FR about her service. I met Smita first time 2 weeks back at V hotel. She was on time I. E. 8 pm.Could you please PM me her number.

KamaDev14
06-19-14, 20:40
this was my 2nd visit to thai spa at nibm road. took oil massage for 2 k. therapist was same one which i had tried in 1st visit. don't remember her name as it is very difficult. but she is very cute and big boobs. i requested her to give one hj before massage and one more hj after massage. she agreed without hesitation for 2 k. hj was awesome. i hugged her, kissed her, fondled her boobs (topless not possible as door latch can't be locked).

looks 8/10

boobs 8/10

massage 9/10

attitude 10/10

hj 10/10

damage 2 k

but i would recommend thai massage instead of oil. thai massage was very erotic one. here, thai massage is not done on bed. its done on mat on floor. and she touches every part of her body to yours. also, at last step your whole body rests completely on girls whole body. that moment was very erotic.

RjToons
06-20-14, 05:01
Hi,

It was thrilling experience to spend night at BP, other than hotel. It was something I wasted to experience from long time. To decide place and gal with I shud spend night, took more than 3 months. Decision is based on hygienic place and gals attitude. After lot of ST with lot of gals here (60-40 ration worked here as well), finalise gal from one of the house (nxt to idol in main BP) and went there around 9. 30 pm. Gal was avbl around 10.15 . Lot of chit chatting, we had dinner together (she ordered specially for me) after diner put new bed sheet for me and then rest of the things. We had a romantic, erotic first session till 2 am (cuddling, fondling, DFK, etc.) it was tiring so slept. I got up around 6 am and woke her up for another round, she woke up without any nakhara and still same passion for second round also. Left place around 7. 30 am.

All the experience I can say is WOW experience. I did not expected this kind of treatment and experience in BP, but if this would have been from SP then definitely it would be around 25 K+ night.

Guys, BP is different world altogether. IMHO, really need to experience. Can observe the real life of SWs in BP. Even in the morning gals were ready and standing outside. I can write big article about mongering in BP but not now, some other time.

Over all experience - 10/10 - WOW, WOW, WOW.

Gal hyg - 10/10.

Place hyg - 9/10 though small but neat and clean.

Gal. Attitude - 100/10 (wanted to please me all the time and by all means, completely surrendered to me).

Note. She said " yeh sab sirf ladaki ke sathe achha bartav aur ladaki ki ijjat karane wale ko milata hai" (such a service is avbl to only those who behave nicely and who respect the gal) . These line touched my heart. I thought, I got my rewarded by single line.

Damage - 1500 + 1000 (tips paid in advance without asking).

Cheers,

RJ.

DieHardDic
06-20-14, 05:19
Hi buddy,

Can you please name this MP or give the directions?

I am also a newbie and I was also looking for a MP exactly like the one you went to.

Also, what was the massage charge.

My FR coming soon.Please PM me and I will give you the details.

IndianCurries
06-20-14, 05:24
Tried MP at Deccan and found it open. Had good time at as usual cost. I asked them if they were not working last few week as I seen few post saying it was closed, she said they all were gone out of Pune for vacation. It seems they must had good business.

Good thing is its operating now.They just say they were out of station if it's closed to increased LE activity or if it's closed due to some raids. Anyways, it's good that it's BAU.

CoolPune
06-20-14, 05:34
Hi,

It was thrilling experience to spend night at BP, other than hotel. It was something I wasted to experience from long time. To decide place and gal with I shud spend night, took more than 3 months. Decision is based on hygienic place and gals attitude. After lot of ST with lot of gals here (60-40 ration worked here as well), finalise gal from one of the house (nxt to idol in main BP) and went there around 9. 30 pm. Gal was avbl around 10.15 . Lot of chit chatting, we had dinner together (she ordered specially for me) after diner put new bed sheet for me and then rest of the things. We had a romantic, erotic first session till 2 am (cuddling, fondling, DFK, etc.) it was tiring so slept. I got up around 6 am and woke her up for another round, she woke up without any nakhara and still same passion for second round also. Left place around 7. 30 am.

All the experience I can say is WOW experience. I did not expected this kind of treatment and experience in BP, but if this would have been from SP then definitely it would be around 25 K+ night.

Guys, BP is different world altogether. IMHO, really need to experience. Can observe the real life of SWs in BP. Even in the morning gals were ready and standing outside. I can write big article about mongering in BP but not now, some other time..Hats off buddy. Take a bow!

That must be terrific experience.

A night out in BP sounds thrilling.

DieHardDic
06-20-14, 05:40
Hello guys,

Wanted to share my experience for a MP in Deccan area which was about couple of months back. I am not sure if you all have been talking about the same one, but this is above a famous Paratha joint on FC Road.

I got their number from local newspaper. Gave them a call, they asked me to come near FC college gate and call. I reached and called them, then they gave me directions.

Not many girls to choose from. Took a one which was relatively good. She was a local. After 2 minutes of massage directly asked if I wanted extra. I said yes, settled for 4 k for FS, which I later thought was not worth it.

She gave B2B, CBJ. Was ready to do in only mis position. Was more mechanical. I just finished and left. She even gave me her personal number for direct contact.

Couple of days later read in the newspaper that there was a raid in the same premises. I was lucky not to be there.

Overall experience: 5/10. Rest nothing to talk about.

DieHardDic
06-20-14, 05:41
Hi,

All the experience I can say is WOW experience. I did not expected this kind of treatment and experience in BP, but if this would have been from SP then definitely it would be around 25 K+ night..Too good. Looking forward for more report on BP from your side.

AkashMal
06-20-14, 07:48
They just say they were out of station if it's closed to increased LE activity or if it's closed due to some raids. Anyways, it's good that it's BAU.Yeh. I know they will not tell us actual reason but yes as long as its open it good.

Bondrep111
06-20-14, 08:27
She is available on same number I talked to her just 2 days back. I tried to PM you number but your inbox is full.I am new in Pune. Can anyone share number of Smita, I have been reading about her on this forum. Or any other?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

YashRajd
06-20-14, 12:07
Hello friends,

This my first post in this forum. Expecting guidelines from seniors.

DeBach13
06-20-14, 18:02
It's been over a year since I last visited this famous hotel. However, ever since reports of LE raids around the area I haven't gone back and I've been on a sort of sabatical since then. Since this hotel is where I have had some of my best experiences I was wondering whether the SPs are still operating there. I've noticed that the quality of girls that SPs have around the baner, aundh, hinjewadi area are simply not worth the prices that SPs quote and probably alot of you will agree with this. Personally, my mongering experienced have gradually degraded over the past year along with the quality of services. Just wish things improve soon.

Sorry, just a personal point of view post on a 'horny' day and was remembering glorious past experiences.

BornForScrewin
06-21-14, 02:38
The last time I went there was around 6/7 months ago. I too had some outstanding experiences there. I heard it stopped its operation due to some raids. Have not heard if it is operational again.

It's been over a year since I last visited this famous hotel. However, ever since reports of LE raids around the area I haven't gone back and I've been on a sort of sabatical since then. Since this hotel is where I have had some of my best experiences I was wondering whether the SPs are still operating there. I've noticed that the quality of girls that SPs have around the baner, aundh, hinjewadi area are simply not worth the prices that SPs quote and probably alot of you will agree with this. Personally, my mongering experienced have gradually degraded over the past year along with the quality of services. Just wish things improve soon.

Sorry, just a personal point of view post on a 'horny' day and was remembering glorious past experiences.

Tester
06-21-14, 08:01
It was 5. 30 pm on thursday and was about to leave office. Was feeling stressed and overloaded so thought of having some fun. Called up Rati, but she was busy at office till 9 pm, so, called Sneha, she too did not respond. Had to fallback on old and trusted Smita. Tried her number and she agreed to meet at 7. 30 PM at Wakad.

Knowing Smita (have met her 2-3 times) and her love for Vodka, bought a Quarter of Smirnoff Apple flavour + Sprite and a couple of beers of me. She apologized for being 15 minutes late (she travels all the way from Hadapsar so can well understand). Once in the room, settled and started our drinks. She had her first peg pretty fast, in 5 minutes. And the 2nd one in about 10 minutes. I too finished my 1st beer in about 15 minutes. I just removed my Jhonny out of my pant zip. And Jhonny saluted her. On the very sight, she stood up like a spring and came to me, bend over and started giving a BJ. It was apple day for her. Before that I put the Apple flavoured Durex for a CBJ. While she was on CBJ, she lifted her saree to show herround ass and asked me to slap her ass hard, which I did. And also inserted my finger in her pussy to as far as the finger could go. She was shivering and wanted action to start. HornyBitch. She just needs Vodka and Fuck in life, and Money of course. I asked her to finish her 3rd round, while I finished my 2nd beer. All Set now. Both of us fully charged.

Went of the bed, and started fingering her pussy again and her pussy was wet, juices were flowing, put condom on one of my finger and put it in her ass, deep into it she was moaning and shivering like crazy. During CBJ, I came and she too came on my fingers.

For the newcomers. Smita is a 40+ yrs old simple Marathi aunty. She is non-glamorous lady, looks-wise very ordinary and normal. Nothing great but extremely Horny and dying for sex. (What do we mongers want. Looks or service?) . She does both sex (Pussy and Anal). Deep DFK. Fully body licking etc etc. She insists condom sex in both cases. There were some reports that she does without condom, which is incorrect. Condom is a must in all cases. Good boobs, round ass and full on sexy GFE attitude.

Charges - 3000 + 800 (room) + 250 (vodka) + miscl.

Experience. Great. Always memorable.

WIR. Most certainly YES -- when her turn comes in my mind. Which normally comes once in 3-4 months due to other fishes in the pond.

Happy, Safe mongering!

PuneSexHunter
06-21-14, 11:56
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm reading this forum since last few months and thus posting my 1st FR.

Shobha: Aunty from Viman Nagar.

Got this number via a friend's reference. She is a 30+ Married Aunty staying near Viman Nagar who is in need of Money these days. Called her up for meet. Speaks good English. Quoted 6 k, got it negotiated to 4.5 k considering her friend's place. She said she needs to pay 1000 to her friend so didn't negotiated further. She gave me directions over the phone and I Parked my bike near her apartment. She offered me a glass of water and the apartment was amazingly clean which was beyond expectations. We chatted for some time. Then we took clothes off, Man she has amazing boobs. She gave me a CBJ. I liked the way she started me kissing all over and asked for WOT position herself. She was moaning all the time during the act. Came after 5 minutes.

Looks: 5/10 Fair and Typical North Indian Punjabi babe looks.

Figure: 6/10, She is a bit heavier and a treat for BBW admirers because she has amazing big boobs. Never saw such of that kind in Pune.

Attitude: 8/10, She loves sex and gets extremely horny during the act. Everything except DFK, CIM was in menu (I appreciate her hygiene, she immediately took bath after the act). Don't know about Anal since I m not into it and haven't asked.

WIR & Value for money: yes, definitely.

I can exchange her number (need independents only) with Fellow Mongers but I'm tired of online cheaters who don't reply back after getting a number from my side or either give me a fake number. See'Mon. Guys grow up we are here to help each other. We are not SP's to cheat. Would appreciate teleconference with the girl you are recommending to make sure no cheating takes place.

Pam007
06-21-14, 14:27
Hi.

On my return from Pune, I want to use a lodge near Pune or lonavala near to expressway for 1 hr quicky. Any name suggestions along with price and direction helpful. I have chick with me.

PassionMale32
06-21-14, 14:46
Hi.

On my return from Pune, I want to use a lodge near Pune or lonavala near to expressway for 1 hr quicky. Any name suggestions along with price and direction helpful. I have chick with me.You can use Ginger with Day time rates use which is when you enter Pune on Highway.

Jiam339
06-21-14, 17:09
It was 5. 30 pm on thursday and was about to leave office. Was feeling stressed and overloaded so thought of having some fun. Called up Rati, but she was busy at office till 9 pm, so, called Sneha, she too did not respond. Had to fallback on old and trusted Smita. Tried her number and she agreed to meet at 7. 30 PM at Wakad.

Knowing Smita (have met her 2-3 times) and her love for Vodka, bought a Quarter of Smirnoff Apple flavour + Sprite and a couple of beers of me. She apologized for being 15 minutes late (she travels all the way from Hadapsar so can well understand). Once in the room, settled and started our drinks. She had her first peg pretty fast, in 5 minutes. And the 2nd one in about 10 minutes. I too finished my 1st beer in about 15 minutes. I just removed my Jhonny out of my pant zip. And Jhonny saluted her. On the very sight, she stood up like a spring and came to me, bend over and started giving a BJ. It was apple day for her. Before that I put the Apple flavoured Durex for a CBJ. While she was on CBJ, she lifted her saree to show herround ass and asked me to slap her ass hard, which I did. And also inserted my finger in her pussy to as far as the finger could go. She was shivering and wanted action to start. HornyBitch. She just needs Vodka and Fuck in life, and Money of course. I asked her to finish her 3rd round, while I finished my 2nd beer. All Set now. Both of us fully charged.

Went of the bed, and started fingering her pussy again and her pussy was wet, juices were flowing, put condom on one of my finger and put it in her ass, deep into it she was moaning and shivering like crazy. During CBJ, I came and she too came on my fingers.

For the newcomers. Smita is a 40+ yrs old simple Marathi aunty. She is non-glamorous lady, looks-wise very ordinary and normal. Nothing great but extremely Horny and dying for sex. (What do we mongers want. Looks or service?) . She does both sex (Pussy and Anal). Deep DFK. Fully body licking etc etc. She insists condom sex in both cases. There were some reports that she does without condom, which is incorrect. Condom is a must in all cases. Good boobs, round ass and full on sexy GFE attitude.

Charges - 3000 + 800 (room) + 250 (vodka) + miscl.

Experience. Great. Always memorable.

WIR. Most certainly YES -- when her turn comes in my mind. Which normally comes once in 3-4 months due to other fishes in the pond.

Happy, Safe mongering!Good to see Fr from you. The details you gave at smita is very true. She can be real coach for inexperience newcomer. Wish could meet her at least 5 year earlier. She must be rocking that time. May be any senior can throw the light.

Keep rocking. I owe you.

DeBach13
06-21-14, 18:09
Have to agree with you on the part on experiences. Never been disappointed in terms of service there.

The last time I went there was around 6/7 months ago. I too had some outstanding experiences there. I heard it stopped its operation due to some raids. Have not heard if it is operational again.

Pam007
06-21-14, 19:02
Taj chain of hotels are strict no for mongering. So would avoid ginger. Any small mongering lodge suggestion helpful.

You can use Ginger with Day time rates use which is when you enter Pune on Highway.

Jiam339
06-21-14, 19:35
Hi,

Can any one help me any decent contact in area of Kothrud or Sinhgad road? Pl pm me except for Kothrud Indy.

Appreciate help.

BTW no update from friends who now has rati details.

RonnieSeb10
06-21-14, 22:27
Hi guys,

Recently moved to India and I'll be honest, most of my mongering days were abroad in Europe and South America with a few experiences from Delhi when I did visit the place a few years back. Having recently moved to Pune it seems that the same women have been rotating throughout the members of this forum or am I wrong? Would it be more sensible to hold off until I can make it to Mumbai on certain days? Anyway, believing that there's always something on offer as long as you can look in the right places, I wonder if I might be able to sample some good vfm Punani in Pune (bad joke I know LOL).

Currently been staying at Hotel Ambience in Wakad and wondering if anything available this side or if the Hotel is GF friendly to invite girls over? As I'm a bit unsure if this is possible, would help and appreciate any info regarding this. Happy mongering guys.

Cheers!

K Dols
06-22-14, 03:00
Bro,

Mongering is all about creating opportunities and enjoyment. Unlike European country where its legalised majority of the countries doesn't see it thru the prism of goodness.

So you need to become interactive and allow other mongers to work in sync. The mongering world is too wide open to be limited to few on rotational availability. That very idea destroys the commercial outcome. Out in any place virtually there are millions of options available, all a good guy need to do is learn to explore the possibilties and and expand.

Pune being a metro city has its share of fun, all you can do is to get interactive with other members, explore by sole (in fact I explored by myself and then was friends because that way your value holds in the game as we all are waiting for new info).

Hope this mades you see things in positive mind.

Come and explore.

Hi guys,

Recently moved to India and I'll be honest, most of my mongering days were abroad in Europe and South America with a few experiences from Delhi when I did visit the place a few years back. Having recently moved to Pune it seems that the same women have been rotating throughout the members of this forum or am I wrong? Would it

Cheers!

Member #4440
06-22-14, 05:08
On last Wednesday I was calling her bt her cell not reachable / off. Bt after some time got connect she was at Hotel are and I was coming back Pune from Moregaon told her will reach around 5:30 so must available at hotel V. I reached in city at 6 pm bt she was directly gone her home. Asked her reach around 6:30 othwersie I would leave city. I gone to there from Swargate at. Peth. Brought apple flavour vodka, condom. She was telling to book room bt I was stubborn when I got confirm she is coming then only book. After some time I booked room and waited 4 her. She arrived in 20 min initially some basic chit chat then kissing and removing cloth. Then drink session she previously taken another brand and now cock tail. Then BJ without condom that time she was moaning bt was fake and I came out which she supposed to swallow bt not did means she was in control not drunk. I finished and cleaned and paid because I had to go for long travel.

RjToons
06-22-14, 05:24
Pal,

There is way to take the gal inside your room. She must accompany you but after some time of check-in not during check-in. You got my point. I never faced any problem in any 5* hotel to take gal inside. Infact 5* are meant for mongering, IMHO.

Cheers,

RJ.

Taj chain of hotels are strict no for mongering. So would avoid ginger. Any small mongering lodge suggestion helpful.

K Dols
06-22-14, 05:44
If you carry cheap and loud items, staff can made out. Do remember a simple rule. Like you they have to maintain their brand image which is more than your paid amount. As such I had never faced any prob in 5* or 4* because the stuff I had chosen is good enu to pass the muster and I usually check in as double.

Hope this helps.

Kunalj35
06-22-14, 07:02
Hi,

Can any one help me any decent contact in area of Kothrud or Sinhgad road? Pl pm me except for Kothrud Indy.

Appreciate help.

BTW no update from friends who now has rati details.Hi Jiam,

Thanks for Ratis contact. I have sent you pm for contacts for Katraj and Sinhgad road. Sorry as I had to copy paste a previous message as my fone was giving me a hard time. Have sent you 2 contacts. Will definitely try Rati and post an fr.

Cheers and play safe.

Kunal.

Kunds123
06-22-14, 07:28
This is my 2nd visit to this spa in KP. It is a high end one. When I entered there were 3 more guys waiting. Seems the spa is doing good. Gave the amount to the counter guy and waited for my turn. After 5 minutes I was escorted to a room. I went for dry massage. After 30 min since I I had some prior appointment, asked the lady to finish it. She touched my jhonny and asked what else you want. She initially asked for 3 k for topless and HJ. I finally negotiated to 1. 5. Cleaned up and she promised more fun the next time. Overall a nice exp.

Massage: 8/10.

Ambiance: 10/10.

Damage: 1. 8 k counter + 1. 5 extras.

WIR: Yes.

I would appreciate if some senior members share some SP or Ind contact in KP or Vimannagar. I had been requesting for some time but seems no one is willing to share.

CoolDude88
06-22-14, 11:53
Hi all,

Please PM me rati's contact no, I am desperate to meet her.

Will exchange contact of independents.

DeBach13
06-22-14, 18:17
Hey,

Was browsing thru loc yesterday and stumbled upon Megha's ad stating she provides massage both incall and outcall. I was wondering how genuine this ad is and whether anyone has availed her services? Personally, I checked her number on truecaller but the number was in her name. Called her today morning but the phone was switched off and later in the evening it was busy. Will try again tomorrow and if I feel its a genuine deal then will go through with it.

Mehrarajiv
06-22-14, 20:42
I am trying her number for at least four months or more maybe. Feels like the adv is fake. No one ever picked up the phone.

Anyways give it a try and if you are lucky share your experience.

DesiDilruba
06-23-14, 05:50
If you carry cheap and loud items, staff can made out. Do remember a simple rule. Like you they have to maintain their brand image which is more than your paid amount. As such I had never faced any prob in 5* or 4* because the stuff I had chosen is good enu to pass the muster and I usually check in as double.

Hope this helps.If safety is utmost concern and taking gal to hotel is problematic- you two can cgeck it sepastely in separate roomsand join later. No one can question anone if you spend night in her room or vice versa. No problem of getting your name linked with her if LE checks her hitel history even later.

The only issue is double room cost. So you choose safety or extra pay.

K Dols
06-23-14, 06:06
If safety is utmost concern and taking gal to hotel is problematic- you two can cgeck it sepastely in separate roomsand join later. No one can question anone if you spend night in her room or vice versa. No problem of getting your name linked with her if LE checks her hitel history even later.

The only issue is double room cost. So you choose safety or extra pay.Desi bro,

I don't have any issues. I was addressing others concern. I chose hotels depending on the quality of the money I pay and the type of girl. Best is I use my own identity at all places that way I know I am playing by the rule book. No where individuals had been caught in proper hotels with a single girl because that is not qualify as immorality ain court.

Saying that I must say drive away fear factor (yes maintain caution and use knowledge) and enjoy.

PassionMale32
06-23-14, 08:17
Hi,

I always get this question in mind.

When one starts first communication with some Female who one has met online then both knows why the 1st call has happened. When one calls up SP then the SP is forthcoming and this helps.

But whenever I try to contact Indie I get bit confused as how to initiate first call. I normally SMS / Whatsapp. If the Indie is genuine she gives miss call or calls back. Just wanted to know how you do it. What do you say when you make first direct call?

I always have this fear in mind what if someone is trying to defame a decent female etc etc.

Just wanted to know your views.

PsFun
06-23-14, 10:08
Guys,

Please excuse me for any errors or violation of rules as this is my first report ever on this forum.

After RTFF and going through various deal sites, selected a spa in Aundh, they have branch in Mumbai juhu as well.

Now this report is of total 3 visits out of which I was lucky only once.

Deal was for 30 min massage plus facial. I was not keen on massage so just went in for 30 min massage. Was assigned a NI girl. No disposal undie was provided so felt as if it was my lucky day. Undress to nothing wearing just towel. As soon as she came, I informed her proactively about my nakedness under towel so that she is aware of what may come. She said undies are out of stock and I should wear my own undie which I refused saying it may get spoiled with oil. She was ok. Started leg and back massage which was quiet relaxing and professional. Started asking her as from where she is and all. I casually said I thought you are from Thailand to which she qickly said even NI girls to massage well. I thought it as indication.

Time to turn around and as expected little kid started getting unrest. She saw that but didn't quiet relaxed. While doing my chest, her boobs were almost on my face.

At the end, I raised question about extra which she refused but looks on her face said she may do it if asked again but by that time she opened the door and left. This was end of first visit.

On second visit, same of all above but this time disposal undies were provided and I wore it as gentleman. And at the end asked her again and offered 500 directly before she refuses, she agreed but asked me not to touch her. She then removed the undie and gave a warn, slow and oily HJ to satisfaction. Wiped and went out.

Thinking I got success, went there third time and to my bad luck same girl refused to give HJ. Not sure what went wrong.

Will try once again and am planning to take her number for out call as I feel she may be putting herself back due to fear of loosing job and may come out for out call.

Lets hope.

Cost - 499 each time for massage.

HJ - 500 once only.

Any suggestions from seniors about report as how I can make it more useful for others?

Hitman47
06-23-14, 12:22
Couldn't connect over phone but she replied me on Locanto and told me check her pics. Search 'Megha Pune' in YouTube.

Hey,

Was browsing thru loc yesterday and stumbled upon Megha's ad stating she provides massage both incall and outcall. I was wondering how genuine this ad is and whether anyone has availed her services? Personally, I checked her number on truecaller but the number was in her name. Called her today morning but the phone was switched off and later in the evening it was busy. Will try again tomorrow and if I feel its a genuine deal then will go through with it.

DeBach13
06-23-14, 13:58
Couldn't connect over phone but she replied me on Locanto and told me check her pics. Search 'Megha Pune' in YouTube.Hey Hitman47,

I've seen the slideshow video. I think the ad seems to be a hoax considering the line is connecting. Just no answer from the other end. Similar case with another number I have which I got from locanto aswell. Will try for another few days.

AidGuide
06-23-14, 15:31
Hey Abhi,

What happened to your PM facility?

Couldn't respond to your PM today.

AidGuide

DesiDilruba
06-23-14, 15:48
Desi bro,

I don't have any issues. I was addressing others concern. I chose hotels depending on the quality of the money I pay and the type of girl. Best is I use my own identity at all places that way I know I am playing by the rule book. No where individuals had been caught in proper hotels with a single girl because that is not qualify as immorality ain court.

Saying that I must say drive away fear factor (yes maintain caution and use knowledge) and enjoy.Please don't mind buddy. That reply was to the discussion and not you personally. I just picked up the latest post and replied.

Tester
06-23-14, 16:44
Correct. Even in small hotels. If you register your name, I'd, mobile genuinely, there is no reason to worry. You can always have your friends (both girls and boys) visiting you for a chat. Prob starts when either one of the above is registered fake.

No where individuals had been caught in proper hotels with a single girl because that is not qualify as immorality ain court.

MailMunjal
06-23-14, 18:16
I am looking to have foursome fun, 2 couple; me and my girl friend and another couple or it can even threesome with two girls and me. I just don't prefer paying and having mechanical stuff which happens in most of the cases. All of us can go for some movie or snacks get back to the apartment and have some booze and leave the rest up to the time. May be we can get acquainted over the phone and conference for sometime and get to know each other. I can host at an apartment in KP and don't mind paying but I don't just like the mechanical stuff. If anyone is looking for the same fun, get back to me.

HornyBeast
06-23-14, 20:22
Generally I tell her I am from Pune. If she is indie she will tell you her location, if she is good girl she will start questioning you.

Hi,

I always get this question in mind.

When one starts first communication with some Female who one has met online then both knows why the 1st call has happened. When one calls up SP then the SP is forthcoming and this helps.

But whenever I try to contact Indie I get bit confused as how to initiate first call. I normally SMS / Whatsapp. If the Indie is genuine she gives miss call or calls back. Just wanted to know how you do it. What do you say when you make first direct call?

I always have this fear in mind what if someone is trying to defame a decent female etc etc.

Just wanted to know your views.

IndianCurries
06-24-14, 05:34
Apologize for posting this in Pune forum, but I guess this is the best possible way to get information quickly.

I will be travelling to Mumbai for a day; will be staying in a decent hotel in Malad and am looking for some action. Will try and RTFF Mumbai forum, but don't expect any immediate results; so asking folks here who have Mumbai experience. Can somebody recommend any Indie with nice service and big racks or reliable SP who can get something in or around Malad area, preferably with a place? (Don't want to risk as my accommodation is company provided).

Will go through Mumbai forum and see if I can get some luck there.

Cheers,

IC

Zapme
06-24-14, 06:54
In my quest for a good quality spa with NE / NI girls called up a spa which used to be in le royale Hinjewadi earlier. They have relocated to Shivajinagar in the hotel next to S'nagar bus depot. Went there. Was told by the manager that the staff is new and no extras on the menu. Tried this NE girl 0 Neha- Another letdown. Terrible massage to boot. Avoidable.

The search continues.

Dev987
06-24-14, 09:27
Once again visiting Kolhapur / Sangli area for a few days from tomorrow. Any action on mongering front. Leads from fellow members about independents or Sp's would be welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks.

SeriousSam
06-24-14, 09:47
Apologize for posting this in Pune forum, but I guess this is the best possible way to get information quickly.

I will be travelling to Mumbai for a day; will be staying in a decent hotel in Malad and am looking for some action. Will try and RTFF Mumbai forum, but don't expect any immediate results; so asking folks here who have Mumbai experience. Can somebody recommend any Indie with nice service and big racks or reliable SP who can get something in or around Malad area, preferably with a place? (Don't want to risk as my accommodation is company provided).

Will go through Mumbai forum and see if I can get some luck there.

Cheers,

IC.Bro just go to NL in south Mumbai, pm me for some ctc in mira road area.

CoolPuneGuest
06-24-14, 10:23
Has any body taken service from SP Rohit digits ending 456, rates are reasonable among others. Don' t know about worth. Kindly suggest.

PuneriDude
06-24-14, 17:55
Hi guys,

Need your help. I am in contact with Mike, he provides African gals. He has sent me some pics but I did not like it. All girls, aunties are black without considerable assets. However 1 gal is bit ok.

Has anybody tried any african gal?

Mike is asking for 4 k for 2 shots.

Andy9949
06-24-14, 18:10
Got this pic from SP in KP. Quoting 5 k for ST.

Any experience of this chick by seniors?

Any help appreciated.

Chaatu
06-24-14, 20:14
Hi all,

Planning to visit Pune next month. Saw a question on Hotel are a few days ago. Has the scene started all over again there? Also what's the latest on Hotel V? I know it a 100% guaranteed bang there but hows the quality these days?

Also Hotel S is still take your own girl or have they started there also?

Finally what's with Hotel A? I know its closed like 3 years ago but am curious why they never started again. They had another hotel back in the hills where they used to allow one only if they pick their Model types.

Rokr Blore
06-25-14, 06:12

Any help appreciated.Pretty sure this girl was with a be'lor based SP called Sooraj once as I had received her photos through someone else. That SP is busted though I guess but someone might have tried her. Try in Blor forum.

Hitman47
06-25-14, 08:40
Places. wonobo.com/ Pune / Hotel-Food-Plaza /336137.

From this streetview image can anyone confirm the building above this Food Plaza can get us a bang.

Also there is a garbage bin nearby (for garbage building).

Tut Li
06-25-14, 08:55
Has any body taken service from SP Rohit digits ending 456, rates are reasonable among others. Don' t know about worth. Kindly suggest.He offered few amazing chicks to me in past. If you go for ST, service may be hit or miss. But I always try LT and most were ok. You can rely on him but just make sure that you clear your requirement and damage upfront. Good luck.

Abhijeet25
06-25-14, 08:56
Hey Abhi,

What HAPPENED TO YOUR PM facility?

Couldn't respond to your PM today.

AidGuide.Hey AG!

Not sure what went wrong. Can you try now?

Sachiien06
06-25-14, 12:23
Hi friends,

I am a regular member of the ISG since last 1 year but last month my account got deactivated as I could not reactivate it in time. Since last 3 days I am trying to reactivate it by making payment through my debit card but I am getting a msg that it has been declined. I have tried with other card too but nothing positive. So could you anyone tell me what may be the reason for payment decline.

Thanks,

Sachiien06

PassionMale32
06-25-14, 14:47
Hi,

I am looking for Joint mongering session or to meet like minded people for fun. I am open to idea of MMF, MMFF etc etc orgy.

I had similar experience in past too. So incase anyone looking to join hands to share experience then let me know. We can meet for coffee in Pune to begin with.

Why I m looking for this-.

1) Its more kinky then regular 1 on 1.

2) We tend to get assured service if its paid as one of the male knows what it service one will get.

So lets start having such joint session as similar one have been happening in Mumbai and Delhi where mongers come and join hands and it involves non-mongers too.

TharkiBoss
06-25-14, 19:09
please pm me and i will give you the details.i have not yet activated pm facility. i have been to many mps in kp area, like hl, sos but nowhere got a bath from the therapist. that is something which i am fantasizing.

Possible
06-26-14, 00:23
Hi,

I am looking for Joint mongering session or to meet like minded people for fun. I am open to idea of MMF, MMFF etc etc orgy.

Why I m looking for this-.

2) We tend to get assured service if its paid as one of the male knows what it service one will get.

So lets start having such joint session as similar one have been happening in Mumbai and Delhi where mongers come and join hands and it involves non-mongers too.I love the idea, if I am there, sure this would have costed you a cup of coffee. I tried the same idea at my place but no one buzz.

To add your point its.

3) pocket friendly. Meaning you may hit more in same budget.

4) monger friendly. SP get two clients at instance, that too more reliable (as LE's always send one).

5) its more kinky so is more fun, be it MMf, MMFF, even 1-on-1 (other getting arousing sounds, LOL).

I will try to buzz you when I am around to see if you still live with the same fantasy.

Hope you will get similar fun soon, Cheers bro. (I always envy Delhi and Mumbai monger for having this kinda fun).

Zapme
06-26-14, 04:52
my quest for a 'friendly' ne therapist entered its 3rd day. went to one of the outlets of the chain of spa's in aundh. got a sweet mizo girl denny i think was her name. smiley happy type of girl. lingered a little too long on my stomach constantly looking at me. so asked her for hj. immeditaely clamped up and said no. so another spa tried with no success. given the ease with which 'extras' can be had in delhi and now even mumbai pune therapists seem much harder nuts to crack. lol. (barring the thai places which i'm quite sick of).

any suggestions where to try my next adventure?

DecentHunter
06-26-14, 09:49

Any help appreciated.From the pic she seems worth 5 k for ST, I think you should go for it and share your FR.

RuffRider369
06-26-14, 12:51
On last Wednesday I was calling her bt her cell not reachable / off. Bt after some time got connect she was at Hotel are and I was coming back Pune from Moregaon told her will reach around 5:30 so must available at hotel V. I reached in city at 6 pm bt she was directly gone her home. Asked her reach around 6:30 othwersie I would leave city. I gone to there from Swargate at. Peth. Brought apple flavour vodka, condom. She was telling to book room bt I was stubborn when I got confirm she is coming then only book. After some time I booked room and waited 4 her. She arrived in 20 min initially some basic chit chat then kissing and removing cloth. Then drink session she previously taken another brand and now cock tail. Then BJ without condom that time she was moaning bt was fake and I came out which she supposed to swallow bt not did means she was in control not drunk. I finished and cleaned and paid because I had to go for long travel.Hey dude,

Can you please send me her number?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SenJack4
06-26-14, 18:39
I got one in kndhwa, its in a apartment, but too interior for me. Exp was not that back. I took the slim lady. He sent me pics but I did not like this time. The girls are good studying mba trying to earn some extra buck. If you have taste fr African then ok. I did not repeat, I went for experience which was not bad.

Hi guys,

Need your help. I am in contact with Mike, he provides African gals. He has sent me some pics but I did not like it. All girls, aunties are black without considerable assets. However 1 gal is bit ok.

Has anybody tried any african gal?

Mike is asking for 4 k for 2 shots.

IndianCurries
06-26-14, 18:46
I love the idea, if I am there, sure this would have costed you a cup of coffee. I tried the same idea at my place but no one buzz.

To add your point its.

4) monger friendly. SP get two clients at instance, that too more reliable (as LE's always send one).

5) its more kinky so is more fun, be it MMf, MMFF, even 1-on-1 (other getting arousing sounds, LOL).

I will try to buzz you when I am around to see if you still live with the same fantasy.

Hope you will get similar fun soon, Cheers bro. (I always envy Delhi and Mumbai monger for having this kinda fun).You guys are rocking! Sounds (s) exciting! Count me in when you plan. Let's catch up for a cup of coffee or beer sometime and then plan further.

Cheers,

IC

TokyoPanda
06-26-14, 19:43
Couldn't connect over phone but she replied me on Locanto and told me check her pics. Search 'Megha Pune' in YouTube.Can you please pm me her do.

Digits.

ServingYou2003
06-27-14, 00:26
Hey dude,

Can you please send me her number?

Greetings,

JacksonPlease PM me her number. Your mailbox is full. I tried to pm you.

ServingYou2003
06-27-14, 00:29

Any help appreciated.Not bad though for 5 K.

Possible
06-27-14, 01:07
You guys are rocking! Sounds (s) exciting! Count me in when you plan. Let's catch up for a cup of coffee or beer sometime and then plan further.
IC.Man you are player, I have been following your posts since some time, learnt a lot, your post are quite real-some unlike some which are either very high end or something similar to fantasies. It will be great fun having beer / coffee with you and of-course exploring some chick beneath.

Indiancurries are always spicy, LOL, Hope passiionmale make this happen.

Keep thapping the bed bro.

Regards,

Always possible.

PsFun
06-27-14, 05:19
i once got hj in my three visits to same lady. its not like that after to unsuccessful attempts i got hj but it was surprisingly in second visit i got but she refused in third visit. may be couple of more visits may crack her. while talking to her on third visit, i straight away asked her if i can meet her at her place which she said no saying she stays with her brother so most probably she may come out if you have your own place.

my quest for a 'friendly' ne therapist entered its 3rd day. went to one of the outlets of the chain of spa's in aundh. got a sweet mizo girl denny i think was her name. smiley happy type of girl. lingered a little too long on my stomach constantly looking at me. so asked her for hj. immeditaely clamped up and said no. so another spa tried with no success. given the ease with which 'extras' can be had in delhi and now even mumbai pune therapists seem much harder nuts to crack. lol. (barring the thai places which i'm quite sick of).

any suggestions where to try my next adventure?

PsFun
06-27-14, 05:25
It happened last week, I had posted in loc about my need of just HJ and if anyone interested can contact me. I got response from some lady asking me to call her on a particular number. I called up and found a very matured and well spoken lady opposite site.

She asked me my mail ID and told me to check in 10 minutes. She emailed me her pictures and age, she was 46 and surely of not my type, very very extra fat and asking 10 k for HJ no CIM. I politely reply with refusal.

I am new to this field of paid fun so I believe such incidents will keep coming when you feel like LOL rather then horny.

HotChocolate80
06-27-14, 05:26
Is this from sp are? I saw this as DP on his no. Looks good for that price.

Any help appreciated.

Praj4
06-27-14, 05:38
Those who enjoy company of likes of Smita would also enjoy Rati's. These are "number one service " type babes; however they are in their 30's,mostly moms with a kid yet firm in their assets! Both enjoy sex as an act if you are a performer. They can match you without showing any attitudes, and betray flexibility of positions, including A-level; however optional.

Body- 6/10 but for her mom status else could deserve 7

Looks- 6/10

Attitude- 10/10

Damage- very economical 2-3 k exclding hotel etc.

SeriousSam
06-27-14, 06:43
I love the idea, if I am there, sure this would have costed you a cup of coffee. I tried the same idea at my place but no one buzz.

To add your point its.

Hope you will get similar fun soon, Cheers bro. (I always envy Delhi and Mumbai monger for having this kinda fun).I am game lets meet at least for coffee drink whatever.

DieHardDic
06-27-14, 09:37
Hi,

I had similar experience in past too. So incase anyone looking to join hands to share experience then let me know. We can meet for coffee in Pune to begin with.

Why I'm looking for this:

So lets start having such joint session as similar one have been happening in Mumbai and Delhi where mongers come and join hands and it involves non-mongers too.I am also in. Let me know when you are meeting and I will be there.

Hitman47
06-27-14, 09:39
Can you please pm me her do.

Digits.I don't have PM. You can easily get it from locanto.

Go to locanto Pune personals just search 'Megha'.

SierraKilo
06-27-14, 09:51

Any help appreciated.Tried her yesterday at SP's den. Damage was 5 k. Looks 7. Boob 6. GFE 7.

KenTheRockstar
06-27-14, 11:49
Hello guys,

Post this FR after a long time. Was not in Pune for long time. Thanks to Kunal got her digits from him.

Called this lady last Monday. She arranged the place somewhere in P.S. Overall session was ok. The appearance of the lady was no better than BP girls. She had quoted 3 k. After meeting her tried to negotiate for 1 k, but she was not ready. Ended up finalizing at 2 k + 500 room charges.

Ok in BBBJ. She does like it. She was sucking it deep inside. Had 1 shot, absolutely natural moaning. Banged her hard. No nakhras at all. She almost started squealing. Tried all positions, doggy, wot.

Looks: 4/10

Figure: 5/10

Boobs: 4/10

Attitude: 9/10

Overall: 6/10

Damages: 2 K +. 5 K room.

Regards,

Ken

PassionMale32
06-27-14, 12:35
I am game lets meet at least for coffee drink whatever.I have mailed you my contact details. PM me if we all can meet. Lets kick this in Pune.

Peekri
06-27-14, 14:25
Hi,

How was their behavior, I mean girls, I am also in contact with Mike. Is it safe ato approch them. Is they are maintaining the cleanliness.

I got one in kndhwa, its in a apartment, but too interior for me. Exp was not that back. I took the slim lady. He sent me pics but I did not like this time. The girls are good studying mba trying to earn some extra buck. If you have taste fr African then ok. I did not repeat, I went for experience which was not bad.

RohanM
06-27-14, 16:55
It happened last week, I had posted in loc about my need of just HJ and if anyone interested can contact me. I got response from some lady asking me to call her on a particular number. I called up and found a very matured and well spoken lady opposite site.

She asked me my mail ID and told me to check in 10 minutes. She emailed me her pictures and age, she was 46 and surely of not my type, very very extra fat and asking 10 k for HJ no CIM. I politely reply with refusal.

I am new to this field of paid fun so I believe such incidents will keep coming when you feel like LOL rather then horny.Can you post her pic? Is she from sb road?

Possible
06-27-14, 23:51
I have mailed you my contact details. PM me if we all can meet. Lets kick this in Pune.Only the word of thanks to you bro for such a faith you had shown in me / us. As a gesture I cannot roll back and do hope it will be a true game. We are friends.

P.

Hummer01
06-28-14, 03:57
Hello guys,

I was just going through the Mumbai forum, there is a guy who has posted some 500 FRs. In that he has disclosed a trick. How he makes babes come running after him. The trick is he has registered himself as a Film Director-at a fee of just 7500 bucks. And guess all the newcomers, wannabe famous girls try their chances. Clever person he is.

LoveHoney
06-28-14, 05:45
My experience of last 2 years, do not waste time, efforts and money at this spa.

There are many other better ones in all aspects.

I once got HJ in my three visits to same lady. Its not like that after to unsuccessful attempts I got HJ but it was surprisingly in second visit I got but she refused in third visit. May be couple of more visits may crack her. While talking to her on third visit, I straight away asked her if I can meet her at her place which she said no saying she stays with her brother so most probably she may come out if you have your own place.

HornyBeast
06-28-14, 05:52
Hi,

Is this Zazen spa? If not give pointers / initials of spa.

My experience of last 2 years, do not waste time, efforts and money at this spa.

There are many other better ones in all aspects.

Jasmpat
06-28-14, 08:25
Heading to Pune this weekend. Called famous SP in Pune. Forwarded me the below snaps.

Any review about this babe. Seems to have big knockers in the pic.

SeriousSam
06-28-14, 08:34
Hi friends,

Jhonny was desperate and funds were low, so decided to try this burger joint, kp sp was ready to give a session for 5 but somehow wanted to go for more less, so with less money comes cheap quality and bad service at times, well coming back to the FR went there in the evening, and selected a chick for 3 k she had other for 5 k and 8 k but my mind ruled thinking first time lets try here for the lesser one, so did that and went to the room, room are shady I think its a bathroom converted into a room, ayways went with the girl and some chit chat she was a bong darkish, ok boobs, ok body, nothing great, mistake was in my thinking that the worst she looked might give a better service, she was a dead fish didn't do anything, was like dhaklo aur jao, but tried my best to get a CBJ did for 2 minutes and said come over, suddenly in the middle of my kissing she started laughing, I was pissed fucked her hard for 5-10 minutes and relased didn't even utter a word and got out of there, bad expereince.

Sam.

GautamK
06-28-14, 09:04
Dude! That was bad. That's the thing with these SPs. I am totally new though, but as I have been reading through, looks make more sense to try independent ones!

Read your posts for sometime. Interesting ones!

Would you be interested in sharing any info?

Hi friends,

Jhonny was desperate and funds were low, so decided to try this burger joint, kp sp was ready to give a session for 5 but somehow wanted to go for more less, so with less money comes cheap quality and bad service at times, well coming back to the FR went there in the evening, and selected a chick for 3 k she had other for 5 k and 8 k but my mind ruled thinking first time lets try here for the lesser one, so did that and went to the room, room are shady I think its a bathroom converted into a room, ayways went with the girl and some chit chat she was a bong darkish, ok boobs, ok body, nothing great, mistake was in my thinking that the worst she looked might give a better service, she was a dead fish didn't do anything, was like dhaklo aur jao, but tried my best to get a CBJ did for 2 minutes and said come over, suddenly in the middle of my kissing she started laughing...

GautamK
06-28-14, 09:11
Guys!

The idea of meetup seems one.

Group mongering surely would be more safe and enjoyable.

Count me in too and I shall be honored to join band of seniors.

I have mailed you my contact details. PM me if we all can meet. Lets kick this in Pune.

PatilMaddy
06-28-14, 10:58
Hi friends,

New to this forum.

Can anyone send me famous Smitha number.

Will return with others.

Thanks

IndianCurries
06-28-14, 10:58
Hey SeriousSam, PassionMale32, Possible.

I am game for this! But, will need to push back for a few weeks.

I need to travel and will be out of country for 3 to 4 weeks. Can connect when I am back. In the interim, please go ahead if you guys meet earlier and I will join for next session.

Cheers,

IC.

P.S: I've received PM / mail from SS, PM32 and will reply to you guys.

SeriousSam
06-28-14, 11:28
Hey SeriousSam, PassionMale32, Possible.

I am game for this! But, will need to push back for a few weeks.

I need to travel and will be out of country for 3 to 4 weeks. Can connect when I am back. In the interim, please go ahead if you guys meet earlier and I will join for next session.

Cheers,

IC.

P.S. : I've received PM / mail from SS, PM32 and will reply to you guys.I am also busy for this month lets see what materialises.

Possible
06-29-14, 00:11
Hello guys,

I was just going through the Mumbai forum, there is a guy who has posted some 500 FRs. In that he has disclosed a trick. How he makes babes come running after him. The trick is he has registered himself as a Film Director-at a fee of just 7500 bucks. And guess all the newcomers, wannabe famous girls try their chances. Clever person he is.Hummer01 Dear, what he made point in the idea is to be an inventor rather than discoverer. He indeed had made the great idea and floated for all of us to think again about the newer ideas of mongering. He is intelligent rather than being clever. Learning from his idea, we may invent new idea and share the idea. That's real fun of mongering, doing all with innovation, that's the spirit behind all fun.

Appreciating the idea and sharing my view. Have fun.

Possible
06-29-14, 00:19
Lets kick this in Pune.LOL so I am not the first one, Bro, I too have similar reasons Like IndianCurries, and SeriousSam. It will be fine after few weeks. We sure can make it happen. Thanks for being there bro, eager to have this kinda fun. We can surely connect now Passionmale32 buddy, Right?

Thanks buddy for understnading.

P.

Tester
06-29-14, 06:27
On a lighter the side, if suppose all of the mongers register as directors, the demand & supply curve will tilt again and all directors will run after the actresses. LOL.

Hummer01 Dear, what he made point in the idea is to be an inventor rather than discoverer. He indeed had made the great idea and floated for all of us to think again about the newer ideas of mongering. He is intelligent rather than being clever. Learning from his idea, we may invent new idea and share the idea. That's real fun of mongering, doing all with innovation, that's the spirit behind all fun.

Appreciating the idea and sharing my view. Have fun.

Newbee Joy
06-29-14, 10:25
Untravelled in a sense that I did not see many such reports here (except for a mall emplo) so thought of sharing with you all.

I work in a mnc organisation and have outsourced services to issworld. In my office during a break when I was on personal call, saw one nice girl / lady in iss uniform (service staff). It was 9 am and not many people on the floor. She gave me an inviting look. Caught my attention. Followed her for half an hour on different floors. No discussion or talks. Only eye contacts. This went for couple of intermittent days. I understood that she is in for a game. One day followed her to pantry and asked for a clean glass. She happily gave it. I asked for her name, she told me her name and also asked my name. Then I got the courage to ask for her number. Got it after little hesitation as she was scared of admin staff that may come any time.

Called her at her preferred time. Arranged for her drop to her place in my car at 10 pm. She was very friendly and sounded happy. Discussed about her family work timings etc etc. Stopped car in between where not many vehicles were passing by.

Lot of discussions, fun followed by kissing. Went to backseat, more fun but did not venture into actual action as I had no condom and was scared to do it on the way. Also she had to reach home within stipulated timeframe (before 10:45).

We have now plans to spend 4-5 hours together on Monday and in coming days.

The reason I shared this story was we can also try our luck through such not much travelled ways.

Age- 23-25

Looks 6/10 for some people 7/10.

Body 8/10

Boobs 7/10

Cleanliness / odor 9/10.

Cost. Nothing as of now but may offer her 2-3 k depending on what I get.

Cheers,

Joy

ServingYou2003
06-29-14, 10:48
Heading to Pune this weekend. Called famous SP in Pune. Forwarded me the below snaps.

Any review about this babe. Seems to have big knockers in the pic.Some SP had shared these pics with me long time back but can't remember buddy. So sorry.

SammyHot
06-29-14, 10:57

Any review about this babe. Seems to have big knockers in the pic."kiran" , Google reverse image search links it to a spa. Not sure whether its genuine or not. Reverse image it and check out the link. There are many profiles available on that link.

Jasmpat
06-29-14, 11:35
The babe is with SP Rocky. I guess most of the members have availed services of his good collection of babes.

"kiran" , Google reverse image search links it to a spa. Not sure whether its genuine or not. Reverse image it and check out the link. There are many profiles available on that link.