PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Newbee Joy
06-29-14, 12:06
Hello friends,

Please count me in for this meet. Kindly plan at least 3 days in advance so that we can plan other things properly.

Cheers,

Joy

Hey SeriousSam, PassionMale32, Possible.

I am game for this! But, will need to push back for a few weeks.

I need to travel and will be out of country for 3 to 4 weeks. Can connect when I am back. In the interim, please go ahead if you guys meet earlier and I will join for next session.

Cheers,

IC.

P.S. : I've received PM / mail from SS, PM32 and will reply to you guys.

TheUtopian1307
06-29-14, 17:24
Hi Goodfellas,

This is a collective FR of some of my visits. A lot has been talked about the Spas at KP. I am trying to add my experiences. Something new may cone up.

So I have been to three spas at KP. Two of Lannas and one of SOS. There are two Lannas, one opp 5th lane and another 7th kane. Both provide extras. I would like to say it clearly that these spas do offer extras for sure. If there is a thai masseuse, you will get for definite. I have been getting extras every single time, I have been there, which would be around 6-7 times.

This one is from Lanna.

I went there, with a prior appointment as I usually visit on weekend. And they are always get booked during weekends. Pay up the amount for the massage, which would be around 2 k, depending on the therapy you choose. The amount usually differ by 200 to 300 bucks.

After being guided to the therapy room, I strip down and wore their usual disposable underwear and wait for the masseuse. On a general note, all Thai girls are pretty, based on the girls I had been with. As the girl enters, have some formal talk, names and all along with the masage proceedings. I asked if I can strip down the underwear, then I woukd be more comfortable and she said Yes. I like to act innocent and see the reaction on the girl's face to my suggestion. This gives the idea as how far she is willing for the extras.

The massage started and I felt bliss. Massage was heavenly. I do enjoy masaage a lot. With all the nakedness. As she started massaging my bums. She used to slowly caress the tip of my Johnny as she strokes down. I was in total wowness. Still I acted naive. This makes the girl work even hard to tease you as she wants that you take extras. Time to turn over. That brought the tentpole into noticed and she giggled. Now as she was massaging my thighs, the strokes made it all hot as her hands came to the pelvic area and not touching your dream spot. This builded the much erotic ambience for me. And I enjoyed the tease for quite sometime.

Then finally asked. "Can you please massage my crotch?" And she smiled, asked for 1 k and removed the tent from the pole. Took ample amount of oil, poured on my Johnny and slowly started the act. This continued for some 5 minutes. I asked if I can touch her tits. She obliged but from outside. She won't take off any cloth. I took the opportunity of her stroking attention and entered my hands and grabbes her tits. Ooh, the softness if the melons were perfection. I went another asked and if I can touch your pussy and liftes her skirt and touched her lips. I started rubbings the lips and she started stroking faster. Within a minute I blasted my load and just lied down on for sometime. Stood up, took the shower, had green tea.

If anyone likes, massage and tease. Do visit Lanna. I had most of my great massages there.

If anyone knows other spas that surely provides extras in KP, please do let me know. I would like to venture there. New places always attract me.

Boobs: 8

Massage: 10

HJ: 9

Ambience: 9

Damage: 2 k (massage) + 1 k (HJ).

The Utopian

TheUtopian1307
06-29-14, 17:30
Hi,

Thanks for sharing the story. I am glad I joined this forum and see people sharing different kind of mongering ideas. I guess everyone will agree with this. Good going.

Untravelled in a sense that I did not see many such reports here (except for a mall emplo) so thought of sharing with you all.

I work in a mnc organisation and have outsourced services to issworld. In my office during a break when I was on personal call, saw one nice girl / lady in iss uniform (service staff). It was 9 am and not many people on the floor. She gave me an inviting look. Caught my attention. Followed her for half an hour on different floors. No discussion or talks. Only eye contacts. This went for couple of intermittent days. I understood that she is in for a game. One day followed her to pantry and asked for a clean glass. She happily gave it. I asked for her name, she told me her name and also asked my name. Then I got the courage to ask for her number. Got it after little hesitation as she was scared of admin staff that may come any time.

Called her at her preferred time. Arranged for her drop to her place in my car at 10 pm. She was very friendly and sounded happy. Discussed about her family work timings etc etc. Stopped car in between where not many vehicles were passing by.

Lot of discussions, fun followed by kissing. Went to backseat, more fun but did not venture into actual action as I had no condom and was scared to do it on the way. Also she had to reach home within stipulated timeframe (before 10:45)...

TheUtopian1307
06-29-14, 17:32
True that. But out of curiosity, what is the scene for adventures out here in Pune. Maybe we will come up with other such possibilities here also.

On a lighter the side, if suppose all of the mongers register as directors, the demand & supply curve will tilt again and all directors will run after the actresses. LOL.

JohnnyBoy
06-29-14, 18:53
Do let me know as well. Thanks!

Hello friends,

Please count me in for this meet. Kindly plan at least 3 days in advance so that we can plan other things properly.

Cheers,

Joy

LoveMonger82
06-30-14, 06:33
As a policy I would not indulge with any girl from my office, either employee, or contracted or outsourced one working at my place.

Be careful while traversing this path.

Untravelled in a sense that I did not see many such reports here (except for a mall emplo) so thought of sharing with you all.

I work in a mnc organisation and have outsourced services to issworld. In my office during a break when I was on personal call, saw one nice girl / lady in iss uniform (service staff). It was 9 am and not many people on the floor. She gave me an inviting look. Caught my attention. Followed her for half an hour on different floors. No discussion or talks. Only eye contacts. This went for couple of intermittent days. I understood that she is in for a game. One day followed her to pantry and asked for a clean glass. She happily gave it. I asked for her name, she told me her name and also asked my name. Then I got the courage to ask for her number. Got it after little hesitation as she was scared of admin staff that may come any time.

Called her at her preferred time. Arranged for her drop to her place in my car at 10 pm. She was very friendly and sounded happy...

CoolPune
06-30-14, 06:35
It happened last week, I had posted in loc about my need of just HJ and if anyone interested can contact me. I got response from some lady asking me to call her on a particular number. I called up and found a very matured and well spoken lady opposite site.

She asked me my mail ID and told me to check in 10 minutes. She emailed me her pictures and age, she was 46 and surely of not my type, very very extra fat and asking 10 k for HJ no CIM. I politely reply with refusal.

I am new to this field of paid fun so I believe such incidents will keep coming when you feel like LOL rather then horny.I also got similar reply but there was no talk about money. She replied if we can watch movie or enjoy drinks in some pub. She said she was 41 and her name was Sheetal.

Was she the same lady?

SeriousSam
06-30-14, 07:16
Friends, as possible has been planning to do a ISG meet, I would say whoever interested pass your digits or email ids to passionmale 32,lets meet guys sharing is caring.

Shaunp2012
06-30-14, 08:41
Googling for pimpri massage brought one massage link to An Ideal Gents Parlour / Body Massage number ending with 2245/3557.

Has anybody ventured into this?

HardKore
06-30-14, 10:00
Hi friends,

I'm coming to Pune this Sunday for a month. Would love to give some desi treat to my cock. So friends please PM me contacts which you have. Especially senior member's who have some good indie contacts. Please do not hesitate. I'll definitely return this favors. Make my trip unforgettable.

Thanks

Kumar221
06-30-14, 18:08
Friends, as possible has been planning to do a ISG meet, I would say whoever interested pass your digits or email ids to passionmale 32,lets meet guys sharing is caring.Hello,

I am new to the forum but would be great to meet up with you guy.

AmolSharma0000
06-30-14, 20:40
Hello,

I am new to the forum but would be great to meet up with you guy.Hi,

I am not new but never shared my experience here in ISG. Really sorry for that.

Looking forward to meet you all.

KamaDev14
06-30-14, 20:42
Recently went to this MP. 600 at counter. 6 girls were shown. Average girls. Selected one with big boobs. Her name was Neelam.

Topless HJ - 1000

Body to body - 1500

CBJ - 2000

Opted for body to body and I told her to give HJ twice.

Service was good. Not in hurry. After 1st ejaculation, we tried really hard for 2nd but I didn't came. So left.

Face - 6 /10

Boobs - 6/10 big but slightly loose.

Figure - 5/10 fat.

Age - 30 to 35 I guess.

Attitude - 9/10 very co-operative.

Total damage - 600 + 2000

Ambience. Better than all other MPs.

KamaDev14
06-30-14, 20:50
Got her number from locanto. Ad says Madhuri massage girl 35. Number ending with 568. Fixed appointment on Saturday 11 am. Had talked almost 5 times with her on phone. She told to come at Dhayari fata and call. When I reached there I called her. She said some relative has come. Call after half an hour. Waited for 1.5 hr. Called 3 -4 times but she didn't receive the call.

Got pissed off. Wasted lot of time.

Called Yogita from Aundh but she was busy and free after 5 pm. Then called Kothrud lady. She was also busy and free after 3 pm.

Called Nisha frok Kondhawa. She said she will be available after 4 pm. She told she is out of Pune till 15 July.

It was already 2 pm and I had time upto 3.30 only.

So went to MP above Panchami.

Guys, please avoid this unprofessional Dhayari lady.

Tester
07-01-14, 01:31
My suggestion would be to stay away from such a arrangement. There are sexual harassment policies which is applicable to all employees including the contract workers. If something were to go wrong between you both, she can use it against you. And no one on earth will support you, even if you are the CEO. We have seen many such cases, Phaneesh Murthy of iGate for eg. If nothing of that sort happens, it will create a negative mindset about women in your mind at workplace. Work and pleasure shold not be mixed. My 2 cents, rest up to you.

I work in a mnc organisation and have outsourced services to issworld. In my office during a break when I was on personal call, saw one nice girl / lady in iss uniform (service staff)

PsFun
07-01-14, 05:23
Yes she told me same name but told me she is 46. Works some where in Hinjewadi. I guess money part in your case may come up a bit later. She is not my type so stopped further communication.

I also got similar reply but there was no talk about money. She replied if we can watch movie or enjoy drinks in some pub. She said she was 41 and her name was Sheetal.

Was she the same lady?

PsFun
07-01-14, 05:27
I got a number of a girl in Sangvi from my seasoned friend in this field. Called her to check and was told said she is 28, will charge 3 k for 2 hours, she also added that she is doing for some financial need and hence I should respect her in general as she is recently married and comes from decent family. Not sure the reason of that comment.

Nyway am planning to visit her today evening. Lets hope for the best. Wish me luck guys.

SattPatt
07-01-14, 06:27
Hi friends,

I'm new here, wanted to share my sex friend vibha with you guys. She has just completed her graduation and looking for job. She have big boobs and ass with tight pussy. She is not good looking but good on bed. She is available for 1 k onwards. She is very cooperative and horny.

I'm me for more details and pics.

Member #4767
07-01-14, 06:49
As a policy I would not indulge with any girl from my office, either employee, or contracted or outsourced one working at my place.

Be careful while traversing this path.I fully agree withLM82. Must have read what happened to Tarun Tejpal?? Nobody on earth can save you if you get into trouble. Follow few cardinal rules in mongering. Stay away from employees (direct or contracted), people known to you / family and never venture into your own residential area. May sound like sermonizing, but this has worked for me. Be careful and play safe.

Jas

PinkUp
07-01-14, 14:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

PinkUp
07-01-14, 14:16
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sid1388
07-01-14, 17:19
Hi friends,

I'm new here, wanted to share my sex friend vibha with you guys. She has just completed her graduation and looking for job. She have big boobs and ass with tight pussy. She is not good looking but good on bed. She is available for 1 k onwards. She is very cooperative and horny.

I'm me for more details and pics.Hey der I am also new to this forum if you could give me her details and contact it would be of great help. Ping me on [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]! Thank you.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sid1388
07-01-14, 17:21
Hello friends,

I am completely new to this forum and I genuinely have no contacts in Pune as I am new here. If possible do help me out so that I can also have some nice experiences to share. Please give me such contacts which no one has ever tried so that I will give reviews which might help you.

Thank you.

PuneriDude
07-01-14, 18:53
Guys sorry for bit long FR.

Last Friday, I mate Deepali. You can google it 'Pune locanto savi' for more info. Ajay quoted 3. 5 for whole day / night but I was interested for short time service only. So bargained for 3 k and he was agreed.

I was feeling horny and wanted to try some cheaper options. So called Ajay who manages her meetings. I went to hadapsar to pick up her and then went to hotel V and booked the room for longer period (5-6 hrs). There I need to submit my all details like name, cell no. Address, etc. I was frightened but service boy said it's a normal practice for those who avail long term service and it is safe, no need to worry. We settled down, order some starters.

Session 1) while watching the movie, I started cuddling, rubbing her. Let me agree she was very much clean, shaved, smelled nice, medium sized but firm boobs, nice ass. She was wearing a saree and it was my first time to strip down anyone's saree which I was fantasizing most of the times. She was in black innerwear. She was bit dusky and looking great in those combinations. She was hesitating in BJ but insisted her to try it. She was ready for CBL, fingering and all other actions. She was tight at bottom and started in action. After 5 min, I was done in missionary.

Cleaned ourselves and resume watching movies and chitchatting.

She talks very less and just responded to my questions. I was trying to make her open to get more comfortable with her.

Session 2) After 20 min, I asked her for shower. She readily agreed as I said she never complained and very much co-operative. During bath, I tried many positions like standing missionary, standing doggy, lotus. It was good experience overall.

She immediately cleaned herself.

Only the funny thing was, after an action, she used to go to bathroom and latched door. I thought, WTF. We were totally naked for long time and now she was hiding herself in towel. Anyway I respect her feelings.

Session 3) again after an hour or so I had decided to have long foreplay instead of 3rd session. I told the same to her as I was felling exhausted, she said 'ok, no problem'. Now she was wearing a night gown. While watching a movie, I her on my lap and started fondling her. When I sucked her 1 boob, she proactively put her 2nd boob in my mouth that shows she was also enjoying a sex. She was really a horny woman. Played with her boobs, squeezed very hard, intense fingering, etc. We were lying on each for so long time. Truly awesome feeling. She put condom on my tool as she really wanted to have a sex. I was on fire and decided to go forward. Bang her very hard as I was not cumming. After 10 min I was done. OMG, first time in I popped thrice in 3 hours. Congratulated myself..

I must say, don't go by her look, she is quite decent and co-operative. Moreover she has good assets at very competitive price (3 k). I bet other girl so called model, students would charge at least 8 k for 3 shots and again service would be hit or miss. Though she looks typical prosti in locanto pics, in reality she is not. Please allow to say that I am not exaggerating anything here and really want to help you guys to get more / sure-shot satisfaction in less money. (Thumbs-up).

I went to Fursungi to drop her as she was not in mood (and position also) to get a rickshaw / bus.

I signed off by telling her that we will meet again in coming time and thanks for everything.

Rating:

Boobs: 7 (medium but firm).

Pussy: 8 (clean and tight).

Ass: 8

Service: 9 (no complaints, ready for all actions).

Damage: 3 k (as agreed for short-term) + 1. 4 (room charge) + 2 (food + condi).

Ferguson
07-01-14, 19:43
Yes she told me same name but told me she is 46. Works some where in Hinjewadi. I guess money part in your case may come up a bit later. She is not my type so stopped further communication.Hi bro,

Sheetal number end with 033? In pics wear pink top, near comp desk?

CoolPuneGuest
07-02-14, 06:25
Nice FR dude, is she the same Deepali from hadapsar, her last digits are 81709.

Last Friday, I mate Deepali. You can google it 'Pune locanto savi' for more info. Ajay quoted 3. 5 for whole day / night but I was interested for short time service only. So bargained for 3 k and he was agreed.

I was feeling horny and wanted to try some cheaper options. So called Ajay who manages her meetings. I went to hadapsar to pick up her and then went to hotel V and booked the room for longer period (5-6 hrs). There I need to submit my all details like name, cell no. Address, etc. I was frightened but service boy said it's a normal practice for those who avail long term service and it is safe, no need to worry. We settled down, order some starters.

Session 1) while watching the movie, I started cuddling, rubbing her. Let me agree she was very much clean, shaved, smelled nice, medium sized but firm boobs, nice ass. She was wearing a saree and it was my first time to strip down anyone's saree which I was fantasizing most of the times. She was in black innerwear. She was bit dusky and looking great in those combinations. She was hesitating in BJ but insisted her to try it. She was ready for CBL, fingering and all other actions. She was tight at bottom and started in action. After 5 min, I was done in missionary.

She talks very less and just responded to my questions. I was trying to make her open to get more comfortable with her.

Session 2) After 20 min, I asked her for shower. She readily agreed as I said she never complained and very much co-operative. During bath, I tried many positions like standing missionary, standing doggy, lotus. It was good experience overall.

Only the funny thing was, after an action, she used to go to bathroom and latched door. I thought, WTF. We were totally naked for long time and now she was hiding herself in towel. Anyway I respect her feelings.

Session 3) again after an hour or so I had decided to have long foreplay instead of 3rd session. I told the same to her as I was felling exhausted, she said 'ok, no problem'. Now she was wearing a night gown. While watching a movie, I her on my lap and started fondling her. When I sucked her 1 boob, she proactively put her 2nd boob in my mouth that shows she was also enjoying a sex. She was really a horny woman. Played with her boobs, squeezed very hard, intense fingering, etc. We were lying on each for so long time. Truly awesome feeling. She put condom on my tool as she really wanted to have a sex. I was on fire and decided to go forward. Bang her very hard as I was not cumming. After 10 min I was done. OMG, first time in I popped thrice in 3 hours. Congratulated myself..

I must say, don't go by her look, she is quite decent and co-operative. Moreover she has good assets at very competitive price (3 k). I bet other girl so called model, students would charge at least 8 k for 3 shots and again service would be hit or miss. Though she looks typical prosti in locanto pics, in reality she is not. Please allow to say that I am not exaggerating anything here and really want to help you guys to get more / sure-shot satisfaction in less money. (Thumbs-up).

I went to Fursungi to drop her as she was not in mood (and position also) to get a rickshaw / bus.

I signed off by telling her that we will meet again in coming time and thanks for everything.

Rating:

Vishal90
07-02-14, 06:38
Hello guys has any one tried shalini from vish. Wadi.

How's her service. Any guidance.

TheUtopian1307
07-02-14, 07:12
Hi all,

This would be unusual but I would like to ask you guys.

I was in and Mumbai for around three years and know girls are crazy here. So was going through the Locanto and found a girl contact looking for a threesome. No money transaction will be done was said.

I contacted her. The girl replied after a long time. I am still not sure if she is genuine. Just testing my luck. Here I need help from senior guys for advice. Should I opt for such an action?

Also As I am alone, I need a partner for the act. I am looking for feedback from any senior member. Let me know if anyone can be contacted for this. This is really naive but trying to find new ways, that's what mongering is about.

And yes, the girl could be a genuine girl. So not posting her pic in public.

Thanks,

TheUtopian

AngelHunk
07-02-14, 07:23
Yes, this lady seems to be responding actively on Locanto and CL too. I met her at Sadanand in Baner. A real big no. She is BBW. Divorcee. Smoked. Had beer. And easy to figure out I was wasting my time. Don't waste yours.

Yes she told me same name but told me she is 46. Works some where in Hinjewadi. I guess money part in your case may come up a bit later. She is not my type so stopped further communication.

PatilMaddy
07-02-14, 08:28
Hi friends,

I'm me for more details and pics.Hi,

Can you send me her number.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Aaspi
07-02-14, 13:39
Old FR Last months.

Visited on a Sunday in first week of June This is SPA L. Went in with a prior appointment fixed over phone. Nice hospitality at the spa did the payment and then was taken to one of the rooms with glass door.

Given a Thai dress to wear as chose dry massage. The lady came in and as for my size the shirt given was short and she started laughing when I told her if I can get anything larger then the one given.

She asked me to not to wear it and asked me to lay on bed. Massage started with full weight as she stood on my body. Fantastic massage and then I told her to stop as I thought she would have got tired. She felt so good that she started flirting with me. And then things started moving on she took me in her lap and gave me her boobs and I played with her boobs for almost 15 minutes but then some body walked pass in front of the door and she pulled her tee down.

Then she opened my pants and played with my Jhonny and was happy I was not ejaculating and told her not to push that far. Then she gave me her number and told to choose her next time again. I did visited her next Sunday and she was so happy that she didn't even bothered to massage and directly tried to play with me she was all over me did kissed me on the back and front and did a lot of dry humping.

Then she took out the Jhonny and greased it well and done a perfect HJ and ball play. She know where to move her hands to maximize the pleasure. Then she told me to give a bath but I said no as I was not having any time left and have to catch a bus.

She told me that she want to meet me in a hotel so that she can fuck me.

Haven't tried to go out with her yet. Then only downside is as all the Thai ladies have breath issue she too has it and it kills the total mood.

Body: 6/10

Boobs; 8/10

Service 9/10

Damages: 2080 massage first session+ 300 Tip+ 1800 massage second session + 800 TIP.

Happy mongering.

Aaspi

Sid1388
07-02-14, 14:27
Yes, this lady seems to be responding actively on Locanto and CL too. I met her at Sadanand in Baner. A real big no. She is BBW. Divorcee. Smoked. Had beer. And easy to figure out I was wasting my time. Don't waste yours.Hey,

How did you get in touch with her? Give me some insights I am new here.

Thanks in advance.

AmanInGurgaon
07-02-14, 17:03
Hi guys,

I'm a regular in the Delhi forum, in Pune for a few months on work. Request senior / regular members to share some SP contacts for FS (full night) in Pune. Outcall. Budget anything less than 10 k. Preference for North East girls (big boobs a plus). Will obv. Return the favor with Delhi / Mumbai contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Guysan
07-02-14, 18:17
Hi friends,

I'm me for more details and pics.Hi,

Can you please take subscription and pass the details on PVT massage?

Thanks

BabyBaby7
07-02-14, 19:10
hi,

can you tel me the exact name of the spa in nibm road.

this was my 2nd visit to thai spa at nibm road. took oil massage for 2 k. therapist was same one which i had tried in 1st visit. don't remember her name as it is very difficult. but she is very cute and big boobs. i requested her to give one hj before massage and one more hj after massage. she agreed without hesitation for 2 k. hj was awesome. i hugged her, kissed her, fondled her boobs (topless not possible as door latch can't be locked).

looks 8/10

boobs 8/10...

KamaDev14
07-02-14, 20:38
Hi,

Can you tel me the exact name of the spa in NIBM road.Sawasdee Spa.

Newbee Joy
07-03-14, 04:36
Thanks friends. Point well taken. Will now stay away from such arrangement.

Cheers,

Joy

I fully agree withLM82. Must have read what happened to Tarun Tejpal?? Nobody on earth can save you if you get into trouble. Follow few cardinal rules in mongering. Stay away from employees (direct or contracted), people known to you / family and never venture into your own residential area. May sound like sermonizing, but this has worked for me. Be careful and play safe.

Jas

SattPatt
07-03-14, 05:52
I was not aware of the PM policy. Is there anyone who can buy me a subscription and I will arrange him a meeting with Vibha.

I have attached her pic.

Hi,

Can you send me her number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SeriousSam
07-03-14, 06:27
Yes, this lady seems to be responding actively on Locanto and CL too. I met her at Sadanand in Baner. A real big no. She is BBW. Divorcee. Smoked. Had beer. And easy to figure out I was wasting my time. Don't waste yours.This babe sheetal sends wrong pics and ask to deposit money in her account, I would say a strong no to go for anything like this, where money is asked before.

PsFun
07-03-14, 08:09
I think we are talking about two Sheetal here. One I spoke to was from Pune and ya she is 46. Not my type.

I also found one in mum loc and she said she is 26 recently married but as Sam said, she is asking half amount to be paid in advance, initially she refused to disclose her number but after lots of to and for msgs, finally she gave me and I spoke to her. Surely she is not the one from Pune. From voice, ya it seems she is young but again, cannot go ahead with advance system.

Also agree with Sam, picture she gave me is all over internet and when asked, she said she sends it because people wants it, and also accepted that its not her real pic.

She is quiet confusing ha ha ha.

This babe sheetal sends wrong pics and ask to deposit money in her account, I would say a strong no to go for anything like this, where money is asked before.

Matrix2820
07-03-14, 08:32
guys,

please help with mp with extras in pcm, aundh, baner. i have tried zazen, 4 fountain (all 3 branches in baner, aundh, pimpri) over the last 3 months, but no luck. the massages were excellent but the therapist refused extras. please help.

PsFun
07-03-14, 09:00
I got this contact from my friend and fixed up the meeting. 29 year old lady married and looks wise typical housewife with all shy look etc. First look and I thought it must be her house and the lady I spoke to might different but bingo, it was she who spoke to me. I could not believe me that such homely looks lady can be into such things. Anyway as any middle class lady does to a guest, she offered me water and asked for tea. I refused and just was waiting for next step. Frankly, I was little nervous and scared as I didn't felt like I was with someone whom I am going to pay and fuck.

We talked for a while casually like how I know my friend etc and then she said lets go inside room. On bed and again some chit chat and I started my handy work. What followed was all regular part like cloths on floor one by one and junior in mouth, no cim, mis doggy and finally eruption. Second round almost same except more of BJ.

One thing I would like to mention is that I did felt like I was fucking someones wife and not a paid service. Worth money spent.

She told me she is not regular into it but does it once in a while when in need of money.

Cost 2 k.

Slim body and curvers at right places.

Prakool96
07-03-14, 09:09
i went there and took massage. thai lady gave neck and foot msg only. nothing else happened.

which massage to take to have your experience?

this was my 2nd visit to thai spa at nibm road. took oil massage for 2 k. therapist was same one which i had tried in 1st visit. don't remember her name as it is very difficult. but she is very cute and big boobs. i requested her to give one hj before massage and one more hj after massage. she agreed without hesitation for 2 k. hj was awesome. i hugged her, kissed her, fondled her boobs (topless not possible as door latch can't be locked).

looks 8/10

boobs 8/10

massage 9/10

attitude 10/10

hj 10/10

damage 2 k

but i would recommend thai massage instead of oil. thai massage was very erotic one. here, thai massage is not done on bed. its done on mat on floor. and she touches every part of her body to yours. also, at last step your whole body rests completely on girls whole body. that moment was very erotic.

GautamK
07-03-14, 11:30
Can you please share the name of the SPA, name of the masseur and some location info? Would be great.

Old FR Last months.

Visited on a Sunday in first week of June This is SPA L. Went in with a prior appointment fixed over phone. Nice hospitality at the spa did the payment and then was taken to one of the rooms with glass door.

Given a Thai dress to wear as chose dry massage. The lady came in and as for my size the shirt given was short and she started laughing when I told her if I can get anything larger then the one given.

She asked me to not to wear it and asked me to lay on bed. Massage started with full weight as she stood on my body. Fantastic massage and then I told her to stop as I thought she would have got tired. She felt so good that she started flirting with me. And then things started moving on she took me in her lap and gave me her boobs and I played with her boobs for almost 15 minutes but then some body walked pass in front of the door and she pulled her tee down...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

RjToons
07-03-14, 18:01
Hi Guys,

I have shared details and contacts of lot many indies, BP gals and location via PM. I know for sure that most of the guys had fun after getting details from me but hardly any FR is seen in the forum. Pl write FR. I do not want to remind you guys again. FR are helpful for lot other guys as well. This forum is to help each other, pl remember.

RJ.

TokyoPanda
07-03-14, 19:12
I got this contact from my friend and fixed up the meeting. 29 year old lady married and looks wise typical housewife with all shy look etc. First look and I thought it must be her house and the lady I spoke to might different but bingo, it was she who spoke to me. I could not believe me that such homely looks lady can be into such things. Anyway as any middle class lady does to a guest, she offered me water and asked for tea. I refused and just was waiting for next step. Frankly, I was little nervous and scared as I didn't felt like I was with someone whom I am going to pay and fuck.

We talked for a while casually like how I know my friend etc and then she said lets go inside room. On bed and again some chit chat and I started my handy work. What followed was all regular part like cloths on floor one by one and junior in mouth, no cim, mis doggy and finally eruption. Second round almost same except more of BJ.

One thing I would like to mention is that I did felt like I was fucking someones wife and not a paid service. Worth money spent.

She told me she is not regular into it but does it once in a while when in need of money.

Cost 2 k.

Slim body and curvers at right places.Can you pm me her digits?

Creative Art
07-03-14, 19:15
Hi friends,

I am in Pune for 3 days in Pune. I would be thankful to get any contact of an Indie for a girl friend like session. I am available on PM.

Thanks bye.

MysticMind
07-04-14, 06:26
Nice and genuine FR. Thanks. Too bad you don't have PM facility. Would have asked you for digits to share. She sounds like a nice gal to be with.

AjayFromSurat
07-04-14, 07:45

Cost 2 k.

Slim body and curvers at right places.Its really nice to have fun with Indi like this then professional.

Can you please share her digits? As I come to Pune once a while.

Thank you

Greetings,

Jackson

ShamSagar
07-04-14, 08:47
I had a very bad exp in one of the hotel in one of the hotel on Swarget Katraj road.

Selected a good looking girl for 4 k for 2 sts, the girl was smiling so may be she will cooperate.

She was a dead body in the bad. She never cooperated, only Missionary allowed.

And no response. The SP promised me that you will be happy. But nothing that sort happened. I completed one shot and back in 30 minutes.

Big no for next time, be careful for these hotels. I think the girl was from BP.

I need some give me good indi contact can any one help me please. I am a bit pissed off. URGENT.

I don't have PM should I Activate. But I am getting PM for inquiry from other guys. How am I getting it I don't know.

I have no of Khothrud Indi, but due to location I cant, known people stay nearby

Please please help me.

YashRajd
07-04-14, 09:05
Anyone guide me to activate the PM facility.

Greetings,

Jackson

ShamSagar
07-04-14, 09:13
Looking forward for support.

Member #4767
07-04-14, 10:48
Couple of years back there used to Jaya Auntie with biggest and most beautiful sculpted boobs. She was active in now closed Hotel Green and Hotel V. She used to stand on East Street near a famous Garage. I heard later on she became an SP. Any Senior have any idea about her now??

Jas.

HardKore
07-04-14, 15:11

Cost 2 k.

Slim body and curvers at right places.Hi Bro,

FR was good. Please PM me her number.

ShamSagar
07-04-14, 16:19
Can you please PM The number.

Thanks you in advance.

Cost 2 k.

Jaanfun
07-04-14, 19:00
I got this contact from my friend and fixed up the meeting. 29 year old lady married and looks wise typical housewife with all shy look etc. First look and I thought it must be her house and the lady I spoke to might different but bingo, it was she who spoke to me. I could not believe me that such homely looks lady can be into such things.Hi bro,

Nice FR. I am currently based out of Hyd and trying my mongering luck, but was in Pune between 2006 to 2012 and never had the guts to try something as my in-laws from the same place LOL.

Maybe next time when I am paying a visit to Pune, sure to pay a visit for mongering with such low costs and nice finish.

Take care all and play safe.

SanjayNeeta67
07-04-14, 19:02
Can you please PM The number.

Thanks you in advance.Dear brother,

Request to send the number [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SanjayNeeta67
07-04-14, 19:05
You don't have PM facility yet. How do we contact you.Hi friend,

Can you share no [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sonu0112
07-04-14, 19:26
Anyone tried Viraj escorts with ad pcmc Pune call girls?

Member #4440
07-06-14, 12:08
Pl. PM me her no.

Cost 2 k.

Slim body and curvers at right places..

Member #4440
07-06-14, 12:16
Pl. PM. Me her no.

Rating:

Damage: 3 k (as agreed for short-term) + 1. 4 (room charge) + 2 (food + condi)..

Jiam339
07-06-14, 16:47
Just return to Pune after long work schedule that kept at remote place. Can't help, job demand. As soon as return to Pune, I was despo to try and quench thirst. PM few Pune members, some responded some not. Almost all Indy busy and hence no luck. Tried some SP. But average collection. Did not satisfied (no point to put those FR). Out of frustration serach few porn videos on net. Stumble across Shu Qi. Yes. The Transporter Gal. What body. Video add fire in thirst. Now will be on hunt for NE, yet to test eastern blood.

Requesting to share any detail (if anyone have) for NE hunt.

Thanks for reading a boring report.

ServingYou2003
07-06-14, 18:47
Pl. PM. Me her no.

.Very nice FR and sounds so genuine.

ServingYou2003
07-06-14, 18:52
I think we are talking about two Sheetal here. One I spoke to was from Pune and ya she is 46. Not my type.

I also found one in mum loc and she said she is 26 recently married but as Sam said, she is asking half amount to be paid in advance, initially she refused to disclose her number but after lots of to and for msgs, finally she gave me and I spoke to her. Surely she is not the one from Pune. From voice, ya it seems she is young but again, cannot go ahead with advance system.

Also agree with Sam, picture she gave me is all over internet and when asked, she said she sends it because people wants it, and also accepted that its not her real pic.

She is quiet confusing ha ha ha.Never pay anything online. They are all cheats.

PremS7
07-06-14, 19:18
Please give her number thru PM.

Cost 2 k.

Manka2001
07-06-14, 19:55
Hi friends,

Till now I have been a mute follower but today thought to share my exp. I called this SP from KP area and he told that currently only 1 girl is available. Took me to a nearby society in KP and I saw the girl inside the flat. He asked me to speak the girl. Girl was very good looking and welcomed with the smile. Just had a little chit chat and after that SP asked me 6 K.

For 2 hr (1 pop) and agreed for 5 K after some bargaining. After that again asked for 500 for room rent. I paid the money and went in with the girl. Action started immediately and she did a nice BJ with condi and licked the whole body. Have some passionate kisses and after 10 minutes started the action in missionary, doggy and ended with WOT. After that cuddled for few minutes and then left. Overall a good exp.

BJ 6/10

Face 6/10

Body 8/10

Overall Experience 7/10

Damage:5 K+500 (rent)+100 (condi).

WIR: don't like to repeat.

KamaDev14
07-06-14, 21:48
I went there and took massage. Thai lady gave neck and foot msg only. Nothing else happened.

Which massage to take to have your experience?I had taken aroma oil massage 2 k once and thai massage 1. 8 k twice.

KamaDev14
07-06-14, 22:06
Visited this spa at nibm in last week. Went on Friday as 10 %discount is offered Monday to Friday. Two girls were looking damn hot. One in yellow t-shirt and 2nd in red t-shirt. Both were busy. So 3rd lady was alloted to me. She is slightly older. May be above 35 yrs. Took Thai massage. Paid rs 1620 . Before massage time pass chat was done. Directly I told her that I want two HJ s. One at start and one after massage. She agreed for 2 k. Kissed her, hugged her, fondled her tits. She poured oil o johny and gave very good HJ and after few minutes I blasted all over. For next 40 minutes she gave thai massage. After that she licked my chest. It was a very surprising and different feeling for me. I told her that I want to see her pussy. See shown her pussy without hesitation. I fingured her pussy for few minutes. She even asked me if I want to fuck her. I was very surprised. I respectfully denied. Then she said yoh don't want to fuck me as she was older. Then she wanted to give me BBBJ. But I refused and asked to give HJ only. She massaged my balls very well and I blasted once again.

Looks 7 /10

Boobs 5 /10 small but firm.

Attitude 9/10

Ambiance 9 /10

I have tried 2 out of 3 girls. Will try remaining one in future.

Kunalj35
07-07-14, 10:19
Visited this spa at nibm in last week. Went on Friday as 10 %discount is offered Monday to Friday. Two girls were looking damn hot. One in yellow t-shirt and 2nd in red t-shirt. Both were busy. So 3rd lady was alloted to me. She is slightly older. May be above 35 yrs. Took Thai massage. Paid rs 1620 . Before massage time pass chat was done. Directly I told her that I want two HJ s. One at start and one after massage. She agreed for 2 k. Kissed her, hugged her, fondled her tits. She poured oil o johny and gave very good HJ and after few minutes I blasted all over. For next 40 minutes she gave thai massage. After that she licked my chest. It was a very surprising and different feeling for me. I told her that I want to see her pussy. See shown her pussy without hesitation. I fingured her pussy for few minutes. She even asked me if I want to fuck her. I was very surprised. I respectfully denied. Then she said yoh don't want to fuck me as she was older. Then she wanted to give me BBBJ. But I refused and asked to give HJ only. She massaged my balls very well and I blasted once again.

Looks 7 /10

Boobs 5 /10 small but firm.

Attitude 9/10

Ambiance 9 /10

I have tried 2 out of 3 girls. Will try remaining one in future.Hi Kamdev,

Is this the same Sawasdee spa which you had mentioned of in your previous fr's?

Cheers.

Kunal.

ShamSagar
07-07-14, 12:44
Could you please PM me the contact of this SP.

Hi friends,

Till now I have been a mute follower but today thought to share my exp. I called this SP from KP area and he told that currently only 1 girl is available. Took me to a nearby society in KP and I saw the girl inside the flat. He asked me to speak the girl. Girl was very good looking and welcomed with the smile. Just had a little chit chat and after that SP asked me 6 K.

Body 8/10

Overall Experience 7/10

Damage:5 K+500 (rent)+100 (condi).

WIR: don't like to repeat.

BabyBaby7
07-07-14, 16:47
hey man,

thanks alot for sharing your experience. i visited a similar spa. but haven't got any, even though i compeled the massageur. thats why am asking you. can you help me out by giving some indications of the lady which you took. about her looks or some thing so that i can get her too.

thanks in advance.

this was my 2nd visit to thai spa at nibm road. took oil massage for 2 k. therapist was same one which i had tried in 1st visit. don't remember her name as it is very difficult. but she is very cute and big boobs. i requested her to give one hj before massage and one more hj after massage. she agreed without hesitation for 2 k. hj was awesome. i hugged her, kissed her, fondled her boobs (topless not possible as door latch can't be locked)...

PsFun
07-08-14, 07:01
Guys,

I can and would love to share her number but as of now my pm is not active. I will get it soon and then we can communicate. Hope the wait will be worth.

SeriousSam
07-08-14, 08:40
Hi,

What is the name of the spa, thanks and regards in Pune only for a few days.Name of the spa is swasdee.

ServingYou2003
07-08-14, 12:26

Rating:

Damage: 3 k (as agreed for short-term) + 1. 4 (room charge) + 2 (food + condi).How do I locate the hotel?

PuneriFun
07-08-14, 15:49
Hi guys,

I am 28 years old guy shifted to Pune 2 years back. I did my mongering past couple of days, but did not find any good exerirnce to get maximum pleasure in least amount of money. I am regular reviwer of this forum since from past couple of days. I like some FR's from forum so decided to activate PM facility. So I did it today.

Looking forward for your support specially from senior members and also to give support in future from my side. I respect all members and respect your mongering skill and experience.

My requirements:

Any Individual girl, women, HW numbers who will fullfill my pleasure without any mechanical kind of service (provides DFK, BBJ etc.) and specially who is not professional but does all these activities for fun and some money. Please PM me some numbers with proper guidance from you guys. My budget is 1-3 k for short time (2 sessions).

Thank you guys for reading this FR. Looking forward for support.

BookingEscorts
07-08-14, 16:38
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BookingEscorts
07-08-14, 16:44
Anyone who need these type of service can contact me on.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Manka2001
07-08-14, 18:54
Congrats man for your debut FR-nice one.Thanks Hummer01, I have few more which I will share.

Manka2001
07-08-14, 18:55
Can you please share contact of SP and location of KP. You can send PM to me.

ThanksI need to activate PM facility and once done than I will be glad to share the number.

KamaDev14
07-08-14, 21:30
Hey man,

Thanks alot for sharing your experience. I visited a similar spa. But haven't got any, even though I compeled the massageur. Thats why am asking you. Can you help me out by giving some indications of the lady which you took. About her looks or some thing so that I can get her too.

Thanks in advance.She looks really good. Very fair. Circular face. Slightly fat. Age 29. Don't remember her exact name. But it is Silviana or something 4 letter word.

Yunus5841
07-09-14, 01:36
Nice post,

Please PM me her contact.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

We talked for a while casually like how I know my friend etc and then she said lets go inside room. On bed and again some chit chat and I started my handy work. What followed was all regular part like cloths on floor one by one and junior in mouth, no cim, mis doggy and finally eruption. Second round almost same except more of BJ..

RjToons
07-09-14, 04:18
Pal,

I tried to google as per search but I am not able to get Ajay's no from locanto, any more pointers or can you pl give web page details (copy and paste) or you can PM me his no.

Cheers,

RJ.

Rating:

Prem143
07-09-14, 06:48
Hi PuneriFun,

Sorry to say this.

But its merely impossible to gets contacts as per your requirements.

You will not get a nice girl unless you spend at least 5 k for 1 shot. That too if you are lucky.

Please monger and share your experiences if you are lucky enough to get contacts between 1 to 3 k - 2 shots.

Regards,

Prem

Hi guys,

I am 28 years old guy shifted to Pune 2 years back. I did my mongering past couple of days, but did not find any good exerirnce to get maximum pleasure in least amount of money. I am regular reviwer of this forum since from past couple of days. I like some FR's from forum so decided to activate PM facility. So I did it today.

Looking forward for your support specially from senior members and also to give support in future from my side. I respect all members and respect your mongering skill and experience.

My requirements:..

Shaunp2012
07-09-14, 07:46
GeorgeBush1 your inbox is full.

RajArya
07-09-14, 13:23
Hi,

Could any please send me some pointers where I can get Smita contact.

I am not a paid member so ypu could not PM me.

Please help I will surely right an FR on this.

Thanks in advance

PuneriFun
07-09-14, 18:29
Hi Prem 143,

I am regular reviewer of this forum. I have seen lot of FR's on the girls ranges from 2 K-4 K for ST and I really appreciate senior members who will help me in this regard. I don't want model kind of beauty, average look is ok but her services should fulfill my expectations. Looking forward for your support. Happy mongering.

Hi PuneriFun,

Sorry to say this.

But its merely impossible to gets contacts as per your requirements.

You will not get a nice girl unless you spend at least 5 k for 1 shot. That too if you are lucky.

Please monger and share your experiences if you are lucky enough to get contacts between 1 to 3 k - 2 shots.

Regards,

Prem

RjToons
07-09-14, 19:43
Hi Prem 143,

I am regular reviewer of this forum. I have seen lot of FR's on the girls ranges from 2 K-4 K for ST and I really appreciate senior members who will help me in this regard. I don't want model kind of beauty, average look is ok but her services should fulfill my expectations. Looking forward for your support. Happy mongering.Hmmmmm. Paying more than 1 K for ST is depend on your expectation of ST. My experience is, I paid min 200 and max 8 L for ST and its totally depend on "What I want other than just FcUk?" . Anyways it is very much possible to get the indie for 1 K-3 K for ST and even for night.

PuneriDude
07-09-14, 19:55
Hi bro,

While posting FR, google was showing perfect result. I think, advertiser removed the from locanto. I also tried to find out the ad but could not locate it. Unfortunately, I don't have PM so could not respond you.

Also, at ServingYou2003 was asking about hotel Varsha.

So friend, you refer the below link.

http://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g297654-d1151598-ReviewsHotel_Varsha_Residency_Pune-Pune_Maharashtra.html

Pal,

I tried to google as per search but I am not able to get Ajay's no from locanto, any more pointers or can you pl give web page details (copy and paste) or you can PM me his no.

Cheers,

RJ.

ServingYou2003
07-09-14, 21:49
Hi bro,

While posting FR, google was showing perfect result. I think, advertiser removed the from locanto. I also tried to find out the ad but could not locate it. Unfortunately, I don't have PM so could not respond you.

http://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g297654-d1151598-ReviewsHotel_Varsha_Residency_Pune-Pune_Maharashtra.htmlThank you friend.

Mehrarajiv
07-09-14, 21:53
Hmmmmm. Paying more than 1 K for ST is depend on your expectation of ST. My experience is, I paid min 200 and max 8 L for ST and its totally depend on "What I want other than just FcUk?" . Anyways it is very much possible to get the indie for 1 K-3 K for ST and even for night.I want to know if you have any contacts of Indies outside BP area who provide ST in 1-3 k.

I am admirer of your doings and achievements in BP. Quit a player and daring person you are.

Your help will be of much help.

Thanks

VJKrishna2008
07-09-14, 22:24
Having been busy in work and family activities, I didn't get much opportunity to monger in the last few months. A quickie with Shoma and a couple of visits to Neha were managed. Had a session with Shoma in another auntie's house in Sangavi. Shoma has a great BBBJ to offer. , and licks all over. Finished one session in 20-25 minues for 2 k + 500 for room. However, I realized Shoma is big for my liking, especially since Neha is so willing and friendly.

Met Neha a couple of times. At 830-9 AM. The first time, she called me to Sangavi, and on reaching there by 845 at her friend's house, found that the friend was a male, perhaps 30 YO. I was a bit nervous, and unwilling to proceed, but then Neha comforted me and assured me it was safe. Her service was her usual best. Started with lots of kissing and sucking. That was followed by a long BBBJ and 69 side by side. WoT followed, and finished in Missionary.

Second time it was in her rented place in Aundh. Again, very GFE and lots of fore-play which I like.

Overall:

Shoma. Looks 4/10, body 4/10, service 8/10. Damage - 2500, Not likely to try her again. She has other contacts so she may become my procurer.

Neha- Looks - 8/10, body 7/10 (small boobs, slim), service 8/10, damage 3500 + 500. WIR. Yes.

PuneriFun
07-10-14, 04:31
Hi Rj,

Can you PM me some digits along with details between 1 K-3 K. It will really help me to fulfill my desires. I have PM for you also, please do check it.

Hmmmmm. Paying more than 1 K for ST is depend on your expectation of ST. My experience is, I paid min 200 and max 8 L for ST and its totally depend on "What I want other than just FcUk?" . Anyways it is very much possible to get the indie for 1 K-3 K for ST and even for night.

Praj4
07-10-14, 05:28
recently tried both variety; viz organised spa on nibm road and local mp near rto. both operate on different buisness model. the therapists in local mps are hardly trained. in massage techniques. the whole emphasis is on extras. the owner and babes are in collusion in offering extras amd spoils are shared, hence entry level fees are less, typically 500/ obviously here nobody cares about ambience. a curtain hiding the bench behind is all that is required to initiate the money flow.

while in branded spa, its company which is running the buisness and overall balance sheet of company that matters. the share holders / owners are far removed from the places of buisness hence there is no emphasis on extras; which is looked down upon as local nuisance however anything that breeds repeat customers is encouraged but within rules. therapists are well trained in massage. extras can be secured by customer based his individual interpersonal dynamics. entry fees are high (2000/) since its the only money company will get. soothing ambience becomes a point of sale.

AugustYa
07-10-14, 09:30
Received this Pic from one of the SP in Pune. Any reports guys on this girl? Said 14 K for Full Night? Negotiated to 7 K is not ready to come down.

Zapme
07-10-14, 09:50
so in my quest for a good decent spa with some ne girls went back to one of the spa's i reported on earlier. no ne girl available but a girl from mumbai. here only for a short while. great massage with topless hj. not too bad. this is a spa in a decent hotel. but she's here only for a few days so inbox me if you want details. happy to trade for good ne therapist info and with members in good standing!

Jadumantar
07-10-14, 10:20
Having been busy in work and family activities, I didn't get much opportunity to monger in the last few months. A quickie with Shoma and a couple of visits to Neha were managed. Had a session with Shoma in another auntie's house in Sangavi. Shoma has a great BBBJ to offer. , and licks all over. Finished one session in 20-25 minues for 2 k + 500 for room. However, I realized Shoma is big for my liking, especially since Neha is so willing and friendly.

Met Neha a couple of times. At 830-9 AM. The first time, she called me to Sangavi, and on reaching there by 845 at her friend's house, found that the friend was a male, perhaps 30 YO. I was a bit nervous, and unwilling to proceed, but then Neha comforted me and assured me it was safe. Her service was her usual best. Started with lots of kissing and sucking. That was followed by a long BBBJ and 69 side by side. WoT followed, and finished in Missionary.

Second time it was in her rented place in Aundh. Again, very GFE and lots of fore-play which I like.

Overall:

Shoma. Looks 4/10, body 4/10, service 8/10. Damage - 2500, Not likely to try her again. She has other contacts so she may become my procurer.

Neha- Looks - 8/10, body 7/10 (small boobs, slim), service 8/10, damage 3500 + 500. WIR. Yes.How can I reach Neha, or find her.

ShamSagar
07-10-14, 11:41
Would it be preferred to call Kouthrud Indi. Out, her area seems to be centrally located. Is it safe to visit her place.

Dev987
07-10-14, 13:10
Kindly confirm digits of Neha, you are referring to. Does it end with 201 or 437.

Thanks.

Overall:

Neha- Looks - 8/10, body 7/10 (small boobs, slim), service 8/10, damage 3500 + 500. WIR. Yes.

Anonymou53
07-10-14, 14:21
Hi bro,

http://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g297654-d1151598-ReviewsHotel_Varsha_Residency_Pune-Pune_Maharashtra.htmlPuneridude,

Please search through your pc's cache and upload a screenshot of the deleted ad so I can contact Ajay. Please and thank you. Would like to get in touch with Deepali as well.

DecentHunter
07-10-14, 16:27
Received this Pic from one of the SP in Pune. Any reports guys on this girl? Said 14 K for Full Night? Negotiated to 7 K is not ready to come down.I think she is worth 7 k a night. You must try her and don't forget to post FR.

Member #4440
07-10-14, 17:04
Received this Pic from one of the SP in Pune. Any reports guys on this girl? Said 14 K for Full Night? Negotiated to 7 K is not ready to come down.Let me know the charges for ST. I'm interested.

Mark Bis
07-10-14, 17:53
Can you please give me the contact number of Shobha? I have my PM activated, do you have PM facility? I can actually first give you the contact number of a Maharashtrian independent in P.S. Area.

Thanks

Hi fellow mongers,

I'm reading this forum since last few months and thus posting my 1st FR.

Shobha: Aunty from Viman Nagar.

Got this number via a friend's reference. She is a 30+ Married Aunty staying near Viman Nagar who is in need of Money these days. Called her up for meet. Speaks good English. Quoted 6 k, got it negotiated to 4.5 k considering her friend's place. She said she needs to pay 1000 to her friend so didn't negotiated further. She gave me directions over the phone and I Parked my bike near her apartment. She offered me a glass of water and the apartment was amazingly clean which was beyond expectations. We chatted for some time. Then we took clothes off, Man she has amazing boobs. She gave me a CBJ. I liked the way she started me kissing all over and asked for WOT position herself...

RjToons
07-10-14, 18:38
I want to know if you have any contacts of Indies outside BP area who provide ST in 1-3 k.

I am admirer of your doings and achievements in BP. Quit a player and daring person you are.

Your help will be of much help.

ThanksNot necessary that BP gals are cheap. Some real gems are avbl in BP. My point is indies are avbl for 1-3 k inside and outside BP. Look guys, its all depend on your negotiation skills. My way of working:- e. G. If gal is asking for 5 K, I pay 5 K and tell her that " if you make me happy you will get double " I mean it. I pay double to gal only if I am happy means I am going to her next time again. It makes me sure that service will be wonderful next time without paying any extras (next time I pay 6 K not double) but I get awesome service. Its all personal skills and how much deep pocket you have.

My fav song " Listen to the Money talk " - AC / DC.

Cheers,

RJ.

PuneriFun
07-10-14, 19:24
Please PM me her number in exchange I will definately help you in future or I will give you numbers of Mumbai Indies.

Got a contact number of a indie from Bopodi area, from the wakad indie. I was told her name is Pratiksha. And she is married but for treatment of her husband has entered this field. She is so very new in this field that she has never been with any other male before (except her husband). So fixed an appointment yesterday afternoon. Place fixed was the wakad indies flat, very safe and relaxing, so Mrs. P arrived 30 minutes late, looks were good, however was bit dusky, started chatting I found out that from last two years her husband is paralysed from waist downwards and hence needs money for treatment also that she has a 3 year old daughter.

After that started the act, had a long and passionate DFK she was a good kisser kept the DFK going for at least 10 minutes, then she undressed, her breast very small but firm then she undressed me, again DFK for 5 more minutes the kissing had got her horny I guess. After that she started passsionately hugging me and was wildly rubbing all her body over me that made my jhonny rock hard she moved down, started sucking jhonny BBBJ but was not that expert in it so I started guiding her, which she obediently followed had a nice suck...

Groove007
07-11-14, 00:31
Guys,

Has anyone tried her out, her pic was uploaded by a fellow member who is long inactive here. Any updates appreciated. Going by the pics she's a looker.

DecentGuy86
07-11-14, 03:23
Hi PsFun,

Nice FR. I was searching for her contact since long time and saw your report recently. Can you please pm me her digits.

Thanks in advance.

Cost 2 k.

PuneriFun
07-11-14, 06:30
Guys,

Please PM me number of good girls between 1 k-3 k.

I will definitely help you in future or I can provide you Mumbai Indie numbers. Now.

ShamSagar
07-11-14, 06:48
Could you PM Sp's number, I am interested.

Received this Pic from one of the SP in Pune. Any reports guys on this girl? Said 14 K for Full Night? Negotiated to 7 K is not ready to come down.

BoobyTrapers
07-11-14, 10:10
Hi,

Can some one ping me good housewife number in Pune, reading the sangvi post, any one good, please PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

Richi Menon
07-11-14, 15:43
Hi fellow mongers,

Got this number via a friend's reference. She is a 30+ Married Aunty staying near Viman Nagar who is in need of Money these days. Called her up for meet. Speaks good English. Quoted 6 k, got it negotiated to 4.5 k considering her friend's place. She said she needs to pay 1000 to her friend so didn't negotiated further. She gave me directions over the phone and I Parked my bike near her apartment. She offered me a glass of water and the apartment was amazingly clean which was beyond expectations. We chatted for some time. Then we took clothes off, Man she has amazing boobs. She gave me a CBJ. I liked the way she started me kissing all over and asked for WOT position herself. She was moaning all the time during the act. Came after 5 minutes.

Looks: 5/10 Fair and Typical North Indian Punjabi babe looks..Hi,

Can you ping me the number and add me if there is any group [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

SachinHot
07-11-14, 21:05
She looks really good. Very fair. Circular face. Slightly fat. Age 29. Don't remember her exact name. But it is Silviana or something 4 letter word.Hello Kamadev,

Thanks for your information. Are you talking of Swasdee spa? If that is not name then would please name the spa, you are referring too. Would you also please name good spa or locations of it in Pune were topless / extra services are best.

PuneriFun
07-12-14, 06:07
Hi AidGuide,

Please share the number of lady V with details by PM and I will PM you two individual numbers.

All,

Got this contact of Lady V from another inde Lady K whom I met previously.

Fixed her in today noon.

She's a HW, works in a factory and lives in PCMC smwhere.

Called to Lounge Hotel nearby.

Not much details to write, the session was average with first session in the room with no electricity. (due to Thursday Power cut in PCMC ).

This Lady is a petite HW, average looking, mother of one and almost no glamour, which was as expected.

I got a nice BBBJ and GFE from her. The best part about her- no tantrums at all.

She was behaving 'shy shy' and smiling, which was good...

Newbee Joy
07-12-14, 11:57
Hi friend,

There are more than 10 FRs on kothrud indie in last one month. RTFF and use your own judgement to make a decision. Others can only share their experience, you have to make your decision!

Cheers,

Joy

Would it be preferred to call Kouthrud Indi. Out, her area seems to be centrally located. Is it safe to visit her place.

Shaan286
07-12-14, 21:16
I would definitely say yes to her. I have acquired services for 6 k for ST and they were not satisfactory. She definitely deserves a chance.

Shaan286
07-12-14, 21:18
Is she still active? I don't think so as into these business normal SP girls keeps travelling from one place to other.

Guys,

Has anyone tried her out, her pic was uploaded by a fellow member who is long inactive here. Any updates appreciated. Going by the pics she's a looker.

AugustYa
07-13-14, 05:09
I would definitely say yes to her. I have acquired services for 6 k for ST and they were not satisfactory. She definitely deserves a chance.LOL! You say you were not happy with her services and you tell me to go for it and give her a chance? Didn't understand what you are saying? Anyways what did you not like about her?

AdhaarPune
07-13-14, 09:53
Dear fellow monger,

After a few spa and SP girl exp. I was lying low due to exam stress. Decided to burst the stress, so called regular SP. He whatsappd 5 girls pics of which I like 1 but amazed at the rate he quoted 10 k for short time ( 20% hike in 3 months!! Shocking) whick kill my buzz. I somehow managed to bargain till 7 k but since the girl was a real cutie and I was desperate enough to think rationally. So decided to go for it.

Reached there at 3 pm on Fri, and after a while walked same girl with the SP. She ws luking even better in reality. She was fair, 5'5" height and had perfect figure. We greeted each other. 7 k ws too much for 1 shot but since girl was superb and AC was functional in the room, it was a relief. But frankly speaking, I din't have much hope with the service based on my past experiences. Anyways paid upfront to the SP and bolted the door from inside when he left.

Here comes the fun part. We were not even settled properly, when she approach me and grab my crotch with an intense stare at my eyes, as if she was teasing me. I was dumbstuck at her move but I din't play dumb and grab her tightly and kissed her. She then roll her arm to my head and pull me further towards her with lots of tongue kiss. I too caught her back and started to roll my hand down and grab her hips on which she smiled mischievously. The start was better than I expected.

She then asked me to order Breezer and went to bathroom to get fresh. The door boy come with 2 breezer and 2 pcs of condi. Then again bolted the door from inside taking sip from one breezer on my hand. She came out of the bathroom with hair golden-hair open with just black panty and bra on. She was looking perfect and I was staring at her frozen and damned by her look. She caught me staring at her but without saying anything she walked passed me with devious smile to grab the breezer. I tried to divert my feeling and hence finished whole breezer in a single go. She then lie on the bed and asked me to sleep besides her. We chit-chat for some time but frankly speaking I was waiting for her to finish her breezer. When I can't hold myself any further I grab her hand and started kissing on it. Luckily she is finished with breezer and waive her arms towards me to hug me.

She hugged me tightly. Can't tell you guys how superb I was feeling. Then I looked at her eyes and kissed on her lips passionately to which she responded well. It was a wet and passionate kiss with lots of tongue and I rolled my hand down to her panty on which she smiles deviously. Then I inserted my hand inside her panty to feel that it was totally wet. Sensing that she is already aroused, I inserted my finger inside her pussyon which she bite my lips hard. It arouse me a lot. Then I started kissing her neck. She pushed my head towards her breast. I kissed it from above the bra. I can feel her nipple being erect. Then I unbuttoned her bra and kissed it. It was not so big but it was so gud. I cut it vigorously to which she replied with smile "Kha jaoge kya". I was soo out of control now. Then I remove her panty and started kissing her pussy on which she started making passionate sound. She was so aroused by now that we both were so wet down there. Then, She asked me to stop and remove my T-shirt and trouser in no time and grab my dick tight from above the underwear. It was hard rock at that time. So, she slipped-in condi and started giving me blow job. It was soo awesome guys that I can't explain. Best ever I had. I insisted for 69 and she agreed. We keep on doing foreplay for 20 minutes and then we both cum.

Then we both go to bathroom to clean ourself. Unexpectedly she offered me BBJ also and it was soo soo gud as if I was in heaven. I got excited soon and then started missy, the WOT and finally finished in Doggy style. We keep on lying for 10 minutes or so then she get up with a smile and went to washroom. I too cleand myself with towel. Then finally said goodbye, kissed and left.

Scorecard:

Looks=9/10

Body=9/10

Attitude:10/10 (everything was in menu accept anal although she allowed fingering).

WIR: Definitely but how? She is from be'lore, Airhosrtess, will be back by Tuesday).

Note: If anyone interested that SP's contact do PM me. I have contact of some indies like Smita, Priyanka but never tried them.

Senior Member please provide me contact of some indie.

Happy Mongering! Stay healthy stay horny!!

AdhaarPune
07-13-14, 10:01
Dear VJKrishna,

Please provide me the contact of Neha. I am relatively new to mongering world, and finding it difficult to get any classic Indie on my own. I have contacts of Smita, Priyanka but I am not interested in trying them.

Will surely help you if I get any lead.

Happy mongering!!

Overall:

Jollupaiya
07-13-14, 11:53
Hi folks,

I will be in Pune during the first second week on work. I am pretty new to Pune, donno any place other than hinjawadi, where my office is. To compound I don't know hindi either.

Need your expert opinion about finding a high end English speaking indi for a good GFE exp. Thinking of having her come to the room early evening and use the time until dinner to avoid any suspicion.

Am I being too ambitious. Your expert guidance and contacts are greatly appreciated.

RessrRcky
07-13-14, 14:35
Hi,

How to reach at her place, provide me her number I will exchange another number.

Got a contact number of a indie from Bopodi area, from the wakad indie. I was told her name is Pratiksha. And she is married but for treatment of her husband has entered this field. She is so very new in this field that she has never been with any other male before (except her husband). So fixed an appointment yesterday afternoon. Place fixed was the wakad indies flat, very safe and relaxing, so Mrs. P arrived 30 minutes late, looks were good, however was bit dusky, started chatting I found out that from last two years her husband is paralysed from waist downwards and hence needs money for treatment also that she has a 3 year old daughter...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

RessrRcky
07-13-14, 14:50
Hi,

Please provide me her number I would like to try.

Hi friends,

I'm me for more details and pics.

Ace of Hearts
07-13-14, 15:41
Dear fellow monger,

After a few spa and SP girl exp. I was lying low due to exam stress. Decided to burst the stress, so called regular SP. He whatsappd 5 girls pics of which I like 1 but amazed at the rate he quoted 10 k for short time ( 20% hike in 3 months!! Shocking) whick kill my buzz. I somehow managed to bargain till 7 k but since the girl was a real cutie and I was desperate enough to think rationally. So decided to go for it.

Reached there at 3 pm on Fri, and after a while walked same girl with the SP. She ws luking even better in reality. She was fair, 5'5" height and had perfect figure. We greeted each other. 7 k ws too much for 1 shot but since girl was superb and AC was functional in the room, it was a relief. But frankly speaking, I din't have much hope with the service based on my past experiences. Anyways paid upfront to the SP and bolted the door from inside when he left...Since you already have the pictures of this cute girl and others, posting those pics would have more value to your report and helped other so much more.

Nice FR nevertheless and all the best for results.

Shaan286
07-13-14, 18:39
No I am not saying I have acquired her services. I have tried few girls which are not so good looking at 5-6 k for ST. 7 k for night is a gud deal looking at her pic. Though I can't guarantee on attitude as I haven't tried her.

LOL! You say you were not happy with her services and you tell me to go for it and give her a chance? Didn't understand what you are saying? Anyways what did you not like about her?

SeriousSam
07-13-14, 21:12
Hi fellow mongers,

Got this number via a friend's reference. She is a 30+ Married Aunty staying near Viman Nagar who is in need of Money these days. Called her up for meet. Speaks good English. Quoted 6 k, got it negotiated to 4.5 k considering her friend's place. She said she needs to pay 1000 to her friend so didn't negotiated further. She gave me directions over the phone and I Parked my bike near her apartment. She offered me a glass of water and the apartment was amazingly clean which was beyond expectations. We chatted for some time. Then we took clothes off, Man she has amazing boobs. She gave me a CBJ. I liked the way she started me kissing all over and asked for WOT position herself. She was moaning all the time during the act. Came after 5 minutes.

Looks: 5/10 Fair and Typical North Indian Punjabi babe looks...Hi friend was looking forward for a reply, has anyone got a reply from sex hunter.

Groove007
07-13-14, 23:09
Don't think she's active anymore, asked some SP's about her whereabouts. No ones seen her. One of those who got away unfortunately.

Anyone on the forum had a latest meet with her?

Is she still active? I don't think so as into these business normal SP girls keeps travelling from one place to other.

SeriousSam
07-14-14, 06:38
Hi folks,

I will be in Pune during the first second week on work. I am pretty new to Pune, donno any place other than hinjawadi, where my office is. To compound I don't know hindi either.

Need your expert opinion about finding a high end English speaking indi for a good GFE exp. Thinking of having her come to the room early evening and use the time until dinner to avoid any suspicion.

Am I being too ambitious. Your expert guidance and contacts are greatly appreciated.You got a lot of sps around hinjewadi area browse thru classifieds in papers or loc will try to get a good inde number.

Ash 2020
07-14-14, 07:17
Can anyone confirm is Anna den active. Long time. No FR.

DieHardDic
07-14-14, 08:52
Hi friends,

Had been busy for a month or so and hence was just reading the forum but not able to post anything. At last decided to do something since work stress was going beyond limit.

On Saturday, Called my reliable SP (didn't want to do trial and error). As usual he offered me some great girl pics. Choose one good looking girl. She was looking really beautiful.

Quoted price 7 k bargained to 5 k (including ac room). Went to his place.

I was amazed to see that girl. She was even more beautiful than the pic. My SP told her I am a regular guy and to take good care of me.

As soon as she closed the door, she came and gave me a tight hug. Starting playing around and kissing / biting me / removing my clothes.

She really smelled good and was quite fresh. We then kissed each other. Her boobs / ass / entire body was really amazing. Starting teasing my johny with her boobs and did a little b2 b.

Then did a boob job. It was really a GFE and was thrilled to get this girl. Did a good / teasing CBJ. Didn't say no to anything. Even did DATY. She was smelling good there too and licked her out. She was also excited and thought this was the right time to go ahead.

Her p**sy was tight and that was an advantage. Finished off in Missi and had one of the best times in my life.

Thanks to my SP and the girl.

Had some chit chat at the end and go to know that she had just arrived from Mumbai and I was her first client She was very friendly and not in a hurry at all.

She said she will leave in another couple of days or so. She even gave me her contact number but asked not to share. Sorry guys.

Finally while leaving had another tight hug and small kiss.

Scorecard:

Looks=9/10

Body=9/10

Attitude:9/10 (everything was in menu accept anal and DFK).

WIR: Definitely any time.

PM me if you need number of the SP.

Hammer893
07-14-14, 09:29
Got really jacked last Friday. So wanted to test out the tried and tested MP (SOS in KP). Visit KP went to SOS took a 30 mins relaxing massage. The masseuse that came in was not at all a looker and also old. No undies, so just lied down on my tummy, in the bday suit and she starts massage by standing on my back. It took a while till I realised she does not want to come down and I asked whether she is going to give me a hand massage at all. She giggled and came down but stuck to my shoulders and neck area. I took the hint and just waited till she completed and just left.

Damage: 0. 9 K.

Big Ben still hungry for more, called Suraj the SP in KP, met him in one of the lanes and he showed two chicks, of which one was Sneha the "Shimla Mirchi", she is back and the photo seemed to be on the beach, that means she went to Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Goa and back to Pune. Wow. She is in demand.

However, he said that Sneha was busy and showed another decent chick, when I confirmed the rates he said nothing below 4 K. I said I will take 3 K for 1 shot and 5 K for two. He did not budge and walked off. My mistake as Big Ben still remained hungry and went to another SP and got a poor choice that too at 4 K. Wanted to kick myself. The rates are up by 1 K since last year.

So the second SP is SP Vishal (E. Street Camp) now taken over by the original owner Ruchi also seen the papers as RC. The full if RC in Mirror or Times.

Anyways got a chick called Sonia from Kolkata, was horrified when she smiled. We do talk about silver lining on the clouds, however this one had black lining on her each tooth. No kissing that was damn sure. I really wanted to kick myself as I gave up a pretty good girl in KP for this. Anyways, since I had already paid, had to go do the deed.

Tried my best to arouse her, but too many nakhras, not much cooperation. She had stretch marks on her belly so just wanted to do the deed (cover the face and fuck the base). Did her in doggy, and came quickly and over. Left disappointed. Ruchi has promised my foreign chick next time and also better price. Not sure if I will go back.

Girl: Totally ungradeful. Hehehehe.

Damage: 4 K.

Had a bad time, did not enjoy myself as I wanted to but it was my destiny to give up good things that Friday. Bad Friday! Hope to see a GOOD Friday some day soon.

Shall in Delhi next week, lets see if my destiny gets a good lay.

Cheers to all.

Hammer.

PuneSexHunter
07-14-14, 14:32
Hi friend was looking forward for a reply, has anyone got a reply from sex hunter.Hi man,

Sorry for replying late, my pm is not yet activated yet. Can anyone help me to get a membership, I'll pay him in cash as I don't use credit cards.

Sachiien06
07-15-14, 04:56
Yes, Anna den is still active, I had been there recently but I did not like any girl so did not go for.

Can anyone confirm is Anna den active. Long time. No FR.

Ash 2020
07-15-14, 07:29
I want to take my colleague to Nagar road on weekdays. Are there any momger friendly hotel on Nagar road. Any start hotel or good hotels near Wagholi or Viman Nagar?

Member #4298
07-15-14, 10:33
Hi,

I'm new member. I'm looking for any hw for short duration in the range of 1 k-3 k.

SeriousSam
07-15-14, 11:34
Hi man,

Sorry for replying late, my pm is not yet activated yet. Can anyone help me to get a membership, I'll pay him in cash as I don't use credit cards.How is that possible friend.

AkashMal
07-15-14, 13:52
Does any one knw or avail service from SP who's contact end with 095? Please PM me if any one knows if req.

Thnks!

AngelHunk
07-15-14, 14:05
I want to take my colleague to Nagar road on weekdays. Are there any momger friendly hotel on Nagar road. Any start hotel or good hotels near Wagholi or Viman Nagar?Try for Aakash hotel on wagholi airport road very cheap 1.5 K with AC and also lcoated in interior so no problems. Other wise in star hotels you have Ibis which is reasonably priced. Also if you are OK rent a servcie apartment with Buena Vista apartments in KP.

Newbee Joy
07-16-14, 03:45
Yes it is active. I went there 3 weeks ago, he showed me 3 girls, I did not like any so I was about to leave and then he called his ace girl Neha (as much as I remember).

Good looking- 7/10

Height- 5.6

Age may be 22-24

Cooperative. Friendly

Cheers,

Joy

Yes, Anna den is still active, I had been there recently but I did not like any girl so did not go for.

TokyoPanda
07-16-14, 11:19
Hi fellow mongers,

Looks: 5/10 Fair and Typical North Indian Punjabi babe looks.

Figure: 6/10, She is a bit heavier and a treat for BBW admirers because she has amazing big boobs. Never saw such of that kind in Pune.

Attitude: 8/10, She loves sex and gets extremely horny during the act. Everything except DFK, CIM was in menu (I appreciate her hygiene, she immediately took bath after the act). Don't know about Anal since I m not into it and haven't asked.

WIR & Value for money: yes, definitely.

I can exchange her number (need independents only) with Fellow Mongers but I'm tired of online cheaters who don't reply back after getting a number from my side or either give me a fake number. See'Mon. Guys grow up we are here to help each other. We are not SP's to cheat. Would appreciate teleconference with the girl you are recommending to make sure no cheating takes place.Can you please pm me her number?? ,

SexyGuy82
07-16-14, 11:47
Can you please pm me her number?Hi dear,

Please share her number.

I am new to this forum.

DecentGuy86
07-16-14, 12:19
Hi fellow mongers,

Looks: 5/10 Fair and Typical North Indian Punjabi babe looks...Can you please share her number.

MongerSag
07-16-14, 12:35
Hi seniors,

I have been reading this forum for last few months and inspired by FRs.

Planning a visit to some spa for the first time.

Bought an online groupon coupon for S spa NIBM Kondhwa.

Any special recommendation or tips for the visit to said spa?

Thanks in advance!

KenTheRockstar
07-16-14, 16:26
Hey buddy,

Had been looking for her digits for long time. Can you please pm her digits.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

We talked for a while casually like how I know my friend etc and then she said lets go inside room. On bed and again some chit chat and I started my handy work. What followed was all regular part like cloths on floor one by one and junior in mouth, no cim, mis doggy and finally eruption. Second round almost same except more of BJ...

Amit S
07-17-14, 03:54
Can anyone confirm is Anna den active. Long time. No FR.Hi,

I went there last week. But thete was no sign board on the road that indicates direction where to turn. So didn't go inside.

It was active about month a go. Had decent set of girls back then. If anybody visited the place in second week of July please reply.

Kp6305
07-17-14, 16:27
My First FR. Good GFE for first try. Satisfied.

I was decent follower of this blog from last few month.

But never had courage to call anyone and ask for service.

But finally day came, Yesterday asked boy named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], he send me two pics and told to choose chose one. He was saying 10 k for night but negotiated to 7 K. Could not negotiated below that as it was my first time to deal with such thing.

I said I need in PCMC area he said to book hotel and he will bring girl. I said him to book hotel too. He took girl to Dange Chowk and met him, but I asked about security of place he said he has his assurred place but in chandani chowk. Left rest upto me. Then decieded to go to his place. He took us in his car to the hotel.

He gave us room, paid him 7 k +600 for room, and he left.

Here show started.

We chitchatted for some time what I do and she does. Blah blah.

Then removing clothes and all. Had DFK. She then give good BJ.

Then had first shot. It was very good experience to be with her. There were no nakhara's at all.

After first shot took bit rest by sleeping together.

Again after an hours had repeat task like DFK followed by BJ and doggy.

Then slept for two hours, again in morning 4 pm. We had good session BJ+DFK and 3rd Shot.

It was great experience for first time.

Looking forward to have good exp. Ahead. Please tell if anybody can share an indi contact in PCMC area bcoz it is convenient for me.

Looks: 8/10

Figure: 7/10

Boobs: 8/10

Attitude: 9/10

Overall: 8/10

Damages: 7 K + 600 for room + 200 for condi boy. (bit expensive but ok for first time to destroy fear).

WIR: may be.

She shared me number. Comment if you need it. P.S. I don't have pm yet, please comment to this post if you want to talk to me. Can take pm if assured it is beneficial.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sachiien06
07-17-14, 17:31
Anna's Den is still active but the thing its not visible as it was before because fencing has been done in front of his lodge and is covered with all the blue colored tin sheets. To the both ends of the tin sheet compound there is a way to shrimanth logde which is hidden due to those tin sheets.

Hi,

I went there last week. But thete was no sign board on the road that indicates direction where to turn. So didn't go inside.

It was active about month a go. Had decent set of girls back then. If anybody visited the place in second week of July please reply.

Pussy Shave
07-17-14, 20:18
hi guys,

i was out of station and wasn't active on forum since months.

last week, i could able to visit lana thai spa to get good massage + happy ending. earlier, i was regular and got very good massages and happy face when leaving. however, this time the massage is very ordinary. looks like its just a namesake and when i asked about hj therapist quoted me not less than 2 k. anyway i negotiated down 1.5 k as i want to get release anyway.

overall experience is not at all good.

very ordinary massage at the cost of 2 k.

ordinary hj at the cost of 1.5 k.

very disappointed and decided to not to visit again as i don't want waster my money and time. i can get better services with indies in this price range.

KamaDev14
07-17-14, 21:17
hi seniors,

i have been reading this forum for last few months and inspired by frs.

planning a visit to some spa for the first time.

bought an online groupon coupon for s spa nibm kondhwa.

any special recommendation or tips for the visit to said spa?

thanks in advance!during masssge therapist asks whether you are visiting this spa first time? just say yes you have visited. also if she refuses extra say her you always took extras from other therapist at same spa. this trick has worked for me at many spas during my first visit.

Member #4298
07-18-14, 03:53
Hi,

Got a number from one of the sp in PS. area. Anyone had any feedback about Snehal?

PsFun
07-18-14, 05:05
I know buddy, lots of request for her number but am yet to take PM.

Hey buddy,

Thanks in advance,

Ken

BoyPune1
07-18-14, 10:58
I'm not so regular into this forum but whenever I read it, I feel like awesome.

I never know that there is so much action going on everyday in Pune.

I have already shared all I had so just listening to you.

Whenever I get something, I'll surely post.

Keep enjoing!

AkashMal
07-18-14, 16:44
Selected a girl from SP who is from KP. His digit ending with 148 name start with R. Let me know if its worth or any feedback. Send me PM to knw full name of SP.

Please advice,

Thanks

BoyPune1
07-19-14, 08:19
I really liked all posts here so just got PM so can exchange contacts with you.

Keep enjoying!

Creative Art
07-19-14, 09:54
Hello Pune pals,

I am in Pune on Sunday and Monday on work. Kindly give a reference for hotel visit and also comment on Novotel Viman Nagar on its friendlyness. I am on PM.

Thanks

Kunalj35
07-19-14, 10:36
Had been to the much talked Kondhwa spa yesterday. Was greeted by an Indian guy at the counter. He recommended fusion thearapy for 90 min. Agreed on it. Was made to sit for 10 minutes. A masseur in her forties arrived which was a huge disappointment at first sight but wait till what happened next. She was very friendly. I refused the small under pants as I said I wasn't comfortable in them. I was chatting with her all the time to break some ice. It worked. As she started I popped the question for extras to which she immediately agreed. 1 k per pop. I asked for 2. One at the beginning and one in the end. She raised her top, even lowered her pants, Looked like she was more eager then I was. She actually begged me to rub her sweet spot to which I obliged. Had an amazing blast. Asked me to clean up. She actually bathed me quickly and then began the massage. The massage was just ok and not very good. She gave me her no and agreed to meet me outside for fun. When it was time for a second pop. She lowered her pants and begged me to rub her again. Could feel her cumming this time. I took longer to cum. Overall a good experience. I saw many other beauties on my way out. Will definitely try my luck with other girls there.

Cheers.

Kunal.

FunTime78
07-20-14, 13:21
Coming to Pune on work. Wich area to stay to get good service and GF hotels please?

Ipathan
07-20-14, 13:49
Two months back visited Annas den to check the stuff. He shown me 4 choises of which selected average type little plump one (I like fleshy ones). Paid to anna and get in to the room. Chit hat for while then started playing with her boobs medium and soft boobs with big nipples suck them hard. Fingered her mean while. She was clean there nice pussy can not resist for daty. Done daty for ten min by the time she aroused and given me long dfk. Then BBBJ follwed by miss wot ended up in doggy. Clean ourselves and relax. After that again started with DFK and daty followed by 69 (with condy). Then wot and finaly came in miss.

Overall good experience at such low budget.

Member #4440
07-20-14, 14:16
I'm always in search of safe place. Found a safe place where no fear of LE. Book a travel of evening time haveing journey of atleast 10 hrs. Book sleeper coach AC where partition of door must. A chaudhari travel run Nashik Kolhapur have such door system. You need to explore more travel and more rout. Instead of paying hotel and risk of identity its a safe place only prob. Is you can't take wash. UA need to use tissue paper and bag for condom.

EatPrayLove
07-20-14, 16:09
I'm always in search of safe place. Found a safe place where no fear of LE. Book a travel of evening time haveing journey of atleast 10 hrs. Book sleeper coach AC where partition of door must. A chaudhari travel run Nashik Kolhapur have such door system. You need to explore more travel and more rout. Instead of paying hotel and risk of identity its a safe place only prob. Is you can't take wash. UA need to use tissue paper and bag for condom.AC Sleeper buses running between Cochin&Bangalore are infamous for this bro. Its fun to hear the sounds when the excitement of the couples get out of hand (voyeur alert haha). Personally I have had a couple of roller coaster rides on Double berth First Ac train compartments compared to the regular 4 Berth coupes. The rhythm of the train will drive the both of you wild for sure. Cheers!

DecentGuy86
07-20-14, 17:09
Hi guys,

I've been watching this forum since long time. I just subscribed to it and I thought to share my experience with SP of viman nagar which is not worth at all.

Got some pics from sp of which I liked one 20-21 age, pic attached.

After bargaining he agreed at 4 k with room. But as I reached viman nagar he sent another guy with 2 girls in car. I saw this girl and gave ok signal now guy told me to take girl with me as she know place. So as per deal gave him 4 k.

But as we reached that hotel I had to pay another 1 k for room & SP wasn't answering my call. I was little frustrated.

As we get in room with little chit chat she hugged me but said no to DFK. More disappointed.

Had some foreplay and started in missy and suddenly when I ask her to ride, she started to show nakhras. Like its paining, hurry up and all. Somehow finished act and left disappointed.

Total damage 5 k incd room.

WIR. Never.

I don't have any indie's contact. It would be great if anyone can share good contact in budget.

I'm looking for Sangvi, how contact too?

Creative Art
07-20-14, 18:41
Hi,

I had to depend on locanto ads and massage in the hotel room was organised for 1.5 K. Obviously I expected extra charge for extras and I was prepared. But the lady was awful and demanded 8 K for full service and 4 K for half service while she was not worth even 800! I was totally pissed off and wanted to drive her off before anything started. However, as 1. 5 K was paid, I allowed her to show her skill of massage. Uff. She takes out a Parachute coconut oil bottle from her bag and just rubbed it on the legs. She was watching TV even doing that most of the time. Then declared, I need to relax for a while before she gave massage on upper body. Locked herself in the toilet for 10 min. I was mad with anger and asked her to pack up. She had face to tell me that 10 min break during massage is essential to enhance the relaxation!. WTF, I had to tell her, neither what she did was massage nor there is any need for 10 min break in a 45 min massage as I have had so many massages that I can give excellent Thai and kerala style of massage myseld. Then she was cajoling me to experience at least half service. When I was saying she pissed me off and I was not in a mood for anything and she had to leave without wasting my time further, to my surprise, she had connected her phone to the SP making him hear what I said. I had to literally snatch the phone from her hands and close the call. She told, her SP was telling if the person was staying in 5 star, he would have at least 10 K cash on him and it would be considered as her inefficiency to convince me if I didn't take service! I had enough cash but the only reason I could give her for not taking service without hurting her feelings was by saying I didn't have enough cash. The no of the SP ends with 072 and name is synonymous with Indian national bird in Samskrit. Beware!

I have lost bigger money by different ways to SPs contacted through news paper ads and not relevant here. However, I guess, without the help of ISG members, the mongering would end up in more fiasco like this and I can only write stories like this and no FRs, unfortunately.

Pussy Shave
07-20-14, 19:08
Dear Creative Art,

Initial steps of mongering would be very tough. Things will comes on the way based upon luck. Don't worry we all faces these kind of situations one or other time.

To start with better mongering initially please try to depend on TOI ads. These are much better than online ones. Always in online ads, there is a high chance of negative ones.

Next, buy a PM of this site so that you can exchange messages with senior members. We are all here to help newbies if they are genuine.

Keep mongering and let us know.

Riz

Hi,

I had to depend on locanto ads and massage in the hotel room was organised for 1.5 K.
I have lost bigger money by different ways to SPs contacted through news paper ads and not relevant here. However, I guess, without the help of ISG members, the mongering would end up in more fiasco like this and I can only write stories like this and no FRs, unfortunately.

Pussy Shave
07-20-14, 19:09
Hi all,

Anyone tried the chicks stands near Sancheti hospital?

Possible
07-21-14, 00:40
Hi,

I had to depend on locanto ads and massage in the hotel room was organised for 1.5 K.
no FRs, unfortunately.The suggestions are for you and for those who are entering mongering expecting high from this.

1. Never start mongering from anything like massage, HJ or half service.

2. Always ask SP to provide pic thro watsup or mail, verify first if it is the same and if not politely refuse, this would save you trouble of getting bad stuff next time on wards. Do not let Little one control your big head.

3. Always confirm menu of services expected from the chick from the SP. Like Kisses, BJ, etc etc. (still chances are you won't get them all, remember SP provide services they do not check them beforehand for you).

4. Do invest in some SP once and do give him proper feed back about the service of the girl and final what you were looking in her. Be assure he will get one for you next time. This worked for me, I had one girl and immediately as soon as I left the place I informed SP about my experience that it was nice session (though not) but not upto my mark, I wanted blah blah. Man I was asked to call after 3 days and would you believe I got what I wanted. Since then on I always appreciated immediately about the services and asked for some more better and voila, he always improved with instances when he himself refused me telling me not a stuff of my liking but would arrange soon.

(Remember just like you SP have to be careful about you too fearing some LE). Once you dug up, you are sinner for him, he then have faith on you. Most of the SP keeps a clear data of reliable clients. They even do not believe on reff till you yourself be a sinner for them.
Also, just like any other sales men SP too is a man need appreciation and want you to repeat him. They buy the Stuff ( chick here) for the market they have and then they wish to sell the same among their trusted clients( you here). There is always a man behind every voice of SP. So be clear in what you want.

5. Have 1 mongering sim purchased for the same purpose and always call from that number, SP only remember your sim number in Ph and not your voice. Calling from same sim would help him to identify you. Never expect him to remember all your details till you are regular visiting him twice a week, LOL.

Finally mongering is an adventure so take that in that terms, there is always a rock on the top of the mountain still mountaineering is a great adventure. I know you had bad experience but still it was indeed an experience on mongering. So chill man you have started rolling the balls, you will be winner soon. Do keep contacts for me then, LOL.

Have fun times ahead.

Possi.

Creative Art
07-21-14, 02:35
Dear senior member,

Incidentally, I have PM and realised 2 months ago when reminder came for renewal that it was already more than a year I had PM. I have been requesting for leads too.

Thanks,

Take care.

Dear Creative Art,

Initial steps of mongering would be very tough. Things will comes on the way based upon luck. Don't worry we all faces these kind of situations one or other time.

To start with better mongering initially please try to depend on TOI ads. These are much better than online ones. Always in online ads, there is a high chance of negative ones.

Next, buy a PM of this site so that you can exchange messages with senior members. We are all here to help newbies if they are genuine.

Keep mongering and let us know.

Riz

Tut Li
07-21-14, 03:56
The suggestions are for you and for those who are entering mongering expecting high from this.

2. Always ask SP to provide pic thro watsup or mail, verify first if it is the same and if not politely refuse, this would save you trouble of getting bad stuff next time on wards. Do not let Little one control your big head.

3. Always confirm menu of services expected from the chick from the SP. Like Kisses, BJ, etc etc. (still chances are you won't get them all, remember SP provide services they do not check them beforehand for you).

4. Do invest in some SP once and do give him proper feed back about the service of the girl and final what you were looking in her. Be assure he will get one for you next time. This worked for me, I had one girl and immediately as soon as I left the place I informed SP about my experience that it was nice session (though not) but not upto my mark, I wanted blah blah. Man I was asked to call after 3 days and would you believe I got what I wanted. Since then on I always appreciated immediately about the services and asked for some more better and voila, he always improved with instances when he himself refused me telling me not a stuff of my liking but would arrange soon.

(Remember just like you SP have to be careful about you too fearing some LE). Once you dug up, you are sinner for him, he then have faith on you. Most of the SP keeps a clear data of reliable clients. They even do not believe on reff till you yourself be a sinner for them.
Also, just like any other sales men SP too is a man need appreciation and want you to repeat him. They buy the Stuff ( chick here) for the market they have and then they wish to sell the same among their trusted clients( you here). There is always a man behind every voice of SP. So be clear in what you want.

5. Have 1 mongering sim purchased for the same purpose and always call from that number, SP only remember your sim number in Ph and not your voice. Calling from same sim would help him to identify you. Never expect him to remember all your details till you are regular visiting him twice a week, LOL.

Finally mongering is an adventure so take that in that terms, there is always a rock on the top of the mountain still mountaineering is a great adventure. I know you had bad experience but still it was indeed an experience on mongering. So chill man you have started rolling the balls, you will be winner soon. Do keep contacts for me then, LOL.

Have fun times ahead.
Possi.Hey buddy. Each and every word in your post is true. Have always enjoyed SP (only one) chicks. With no issues at all. Had beer few times with him like a close friend and the outcome is he provides best chicks available with him. Sometimes even though I don't like photos, he suggests me to go for one and always enjoyed. Cheers.

Possible
07-21-14, 06:09
Hey buddy. Each and every word in your post is true. Have always enjoyed SP (only one) chicks. With no issues at all. Had beer few times with him like a close friend and the outcome is he provides best chicks available with him. Sometimes even though I don't like photos, he suggests me to go for one and always enjoyed. Cheers.LOL, happy to know that you shared the same experience; I did not mention but even I had few beers with my SP, it was their coutesy (I have 3 SP's on my card just to make myself safe from one SP only, hope they do not share ISG handle, LOL). They have many times shared the troubles of business, output, etc. I can easily make out that except a few who takes big money, most of them are not getting that high income from the trade. Hence tips help them.

Though I am out of the town still my SP called me that he has a good chick for me just for 5 days.

Bro, its great to know you, hope we would share experiences for better "tomorrow" and may be some mongering together trying your SP too.

Nice to know you man.

Cheers.

Poss.

Creative Art
07-21-14, 11:26
Hi Possible and TutLi,

Thanks for all your views and guidance. I am in Pune today and return tomorrow. My PM is active. Would I be asking for too much if I request you to help me with a contact of SP?

Thanks

LOL, happy to know that you shared the same experience; I did not mention but even I had few beers with my SP, it was their coutesy (I have 3 SP's on my card just to make myself safe from one SP only, hope they do not share ISG handle, LOL). They have many times shared the troubles of business, output, etc. I can easily make out that except a few who takes big money, most of them are not getting that high income from the trade. Hence tips help them.

Though I am out of the town still my SP called me that he has a good chick for me just for 5 days.

Bro, its great to know you, hope we would share experiences for better "tomorrow" and may be some mongering together trying your SP too.

Nice to know you man.

Cheers.

Poss.

HeDone007
07-21-14, 16:07
Good discussion going from seniors (Tut li, Possible)!

I have tried mongering on my own through SPs (of course after been silent reader of this forum for quite some time Don't have PM yet).

I feel like having been ripped off (monetarily) by SPs. I will write an FR of it later.

I would like to know what should we expect from STs, LTs.

Are 2 shots reasonable expectation for ST? As Possible has mentioned below, I would be asking SP about this beforehand from now on.

DecentGuy86
07-21-14, 18:11
Hey guys,

Can you please PM me about famous spa in Nibm.

I want to give a try there once.

Chaatu
07-21-14, 18:49
Hi all,

Visiting Pune this week. Planning to visit Hotel Varsha. Appreciate if someone can give any updates on the latest rates and ratings.

Also, is Hotel Raj active? Appreciate any other leads in and around Wakad area.

Tatya Vinchu
07-21-14, 19:02
Hey buddy,

Thanks in advance,

KenI am also looking for her number since long. Please PM me her contact number.

JohnnyBoy
07-21-14, 19:21
Thanks to AkkMumbaiYa and Tester, got the number for Smita and fixed up a few weeks back. As everyone points out, she is all about service and some of the things she does are just amazing. You just need to relax and enjoy the ride. Though she is old and all, but some of the FRs make her sound like a BBW, but she is not at all. Only thing I had to get over was the flabby midsection, but the legs and the backside are firm and strong. I am describing this detail so that any new monger out there is not trying because of the other FRs, will get an idea of what to expect. She enjoys the session and keeps you an excellent company. You just need to try once to experience the things on the menu and the deep deep BBBJ she gives.

Body: 5/10

Boobs: 5/10

Backside: 6/10

Attitude: 10/10

Menu: 10/10

WIR. For sure.

Damage 3 K + 800 for hotel V.

Any seniors out there can share some of the contacts like Neha, Priya would really appreciate it.

Shaan286
07-21-14, 20:52
Hey Guys,

Got these pics from regular SPs. Want to try the girl in blue. Anyone has tried her??

Your reviews will be appreciated.

Happy Mongering,

Cheers.

Tut Li
07-22-14, 00:55
Hey Guys,

Got these pics from regular SPs. Want to try the girl in blue. Anyone has tried her??

Happy Mongering,

Cheers.If you are asking about first girl in blue shirt, she is famous sneha. Known as "simla mirchi". Number of FRs in Pune forum. Just RTFF. You will get enough information.

If you are asking about second girl in dark blue. She looks very innocent. Please inform what are the quotes for second one. Cheers.

Possible
07-22-14, 01:24
Good discussion going from seniors (Tut li, Possible)!

I have tried mongering on my own through SPs
I would like to know what should we expect from STs, LTs.
Are 2 shots reasonable expectation for ST? As Possible has mentioned below, I would be asking SP about this beforehand from now on.Silent readers are always winners.

Expectations from ST and LT -.

ST - 1 shot is for those who wish to release and leave the place before the wind blows; usually budget mongering and best for the ones who sneak out of their time from the office or on the way back. Useful for ones who are being scanned by family / friends / mates / GF's for Students / ones who have fixed budget for mongering / ones who wish to bang as many as possible.

ST - 2 shots are for ones who wish to taste the bird to fullest, who knows they would cum soon in first shot and hence real pleasure would be in second shot. Also this way one would get second shot little low in rates. Also this way friendly mongers get the chance to chat with the chick during gap in sessions. Again useful for above reasons. Yes always negotiate for 2 shots with SP. Having clear word with SP helps most of the time.

LT. This is for the ones who wish to monger from the heart, this way they get ample time to pamper, make themselves comfortable with their companion, gets more of shots and longer duration of warmth of soft skin. These are somewhat more safe than ST's as I never heard any place raided after midnight till early morning till 8 something. One can enjoy with less fear. SP's too are more interested in LT's as they get bonus after recovering the due in ST's.

Trouble in LT. You have to shell more money at an instance so if you have taken the services from some random SP, you are more likely to get bad experience. LT should either be from trusted SP or from the chick you have experienced in ST but now you want more of her. Do speak to her in advance that you felt good and wish to have you for LT. Her reciprocation would hint you to take her or not.

I would also wish to tell you guys that always take services of SP who keeps more than one chick at a point of time. One chick at a time kinda SP are usually hard at their finances and hence brings cheaper stuff & wish to extract most out of you. Remember we are here to have fun and release stress and not for helping SP's.

Be alert while talking to SP, you would easily find the man on other side of phone to be direct SP or just a pimp getting a cut.

Hope this help you all, esp Lucky luck; Creative art and rest of all the new bies. Do post FR so that seniors may help you better.

Usually, ST - 1 shot should be between 2-4 k; ST - 2 shots 3-6 k and LT - 4-5 to 12-13 k including place depending upon your desperation, availability of Chicks, services and looks of the chicks.

Finally always negotiate very hard politely as the amount you agree to pay have nothing to do with the services of chicks. Some day you will find that negotiation has bought you third ride for free.

UUUUuuuh, tired explaining this all; so enjoy the best ride, be senior soon to help further and treat me with celebration. LOL.

Have fun boys. There are lot pussy looking for you to bang hard, always play safe, never ever forget protection.

Cheers.

I am not at Pune.

Possible
07-22-14, 01:33
If you are asking about first girl in blue shirt, she is famous sneha. Known as "simla mirchi". Number of FRs in Pune forum. Just RTFF. You will get enough information.
If you are asking about second girl in dark blue. She looks very innocent. Please inform what are the quotes for second one. Cheers.LOL bro, I too have the same view, you are lucky that I am not at Pune right now. I do wish to sneak out soon to refresh myself.

Have fun.

Great to see you active. Cheers.

Hummer01
07-22-14, 03:55
Very very informative post by Mr Possible. Thankyou for sharing this post. Posts from seniors like you are really helpful for the entire mongering community. Seniors are the experts-Consultants who are always carrying a helping hand.

Thanks

Silent readers are always winners.

Expectations from ST and LT -.

ST - 1 shot is for those who wish to release and leave the place before the wind blows; usually budget mongering and best for the ones who sneak out of their time from the office or on the way back. Useful for ones who are being scanned by family / friends / mates / GF's for Students / ones who have fixed budget for mongering / ones who wish to bang as many as possible.

ST - 2 shots are for ones who wish to taste the bird to fullest, who knows they would cum soon in first shot and hence real pleasure would be in second shot. Also this way one would get second shot little low in rates. Also this way friendly mongers get the chance to chat with the chick during gap in sessions. Again useful for above reasons. Yes always negotiate for 2 shots with SP. Having clear word with SP helps most of the time.

LT. This is for the ones who wish to monger from the heart, this way they get ample time to pamper, make themselves comfortable with their companion, gets more of shots and longer duration of warmth of soft skin. These are somewhat more safe than ST's as I never heard any place raided after midnight till early morning till 8 something. One can enjoy with less fear. SP's too are more interested in LT's as they get bonus after recovering the due in ST's...

CoolDude88
07-22-14, 15:40
Had been to the much talked Kondhwa spa yesterday. Was greeted by an Indian guy at the counter. He recommended fusion thearapy for 90 min. Agreed on it. Was made to sit for 10 minutes. A masseur in her forties arrived which was a huge disappointment at first sight but wait till what happened next. She was very friendly. I refused the small under pants as I said I wasn't comfortable in them. I was chatting with her all the time to break some ice. It worked. As she started I popped the question for extras to which she immediately agreed. 1 k per pop. I asked for 2. One at the beginning and one in the end. She raised her top, even lowered her pants, Looked like she was more eager then I was. She actually begged me to rub her sweet spot to which I obliged. Had an amazing blast. Asked me to clean up. She actually bathed me quickly and then began the massage. The massage was just ok and not very good. She gave me her no and agreed to meet me outside for fun. When it was time for a second pop. She lowered her pants and begged me to rub her again. Could feel her cumming this time. I took longer to cum. Overall a good experience. I saw many other beauties on my way out. Will definitely try my luck with other girls there.

Cheers.

Kunal.Do you know her name? If yes please share.

MongerSag
07-22-14, 16:24
I tried to locate the MP near Hotel Panchami. But I could not.

Can somebody explain the address. I could not even find the board.

Tut Li
07-22-14, 17:42
Hey Tut Li,

Please clear your inbox. I tried to sent you feedback about second girl as I tried her last week but unable to send you msg.Inbox cleared buddy. Thanks in advance.

DooMe
07-22-14, 17:51
Greetings all!

My first report here.

Visited below mentioned spa. Got thin Thai lady, didn't catch her name. Provided lousy massage and 1 K pop but wouldn't allow any roaming at all.

Friendly and giggling all the time but mentioned that she is not comfortable being touched.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Kunds123
07-22-14, 18:56
This was my first visit to this spa. Its a well known high end spa in kp. Called the spa beforehand for appointment. Easily got the appointment in the evening. Was greeted by a man at the counter. He recommended for 1 hour oil massage. Paid the counter fee and was asked to wear there slippers. The massage room was a cozy one. After few minutes a thai lady came. She was arnd 30-35 yrs old. As the massage started she switched off the lights. Not sure why. Anways the massage was excellent. Was rejunivated. I asked for extras and she readily agrred upon. Was asking for 2 k but I said I am regular. Went for topless and HJ for 1. 5 k. I asked for pussy touching which she agreed after some time. She started moaning which seemed fake. The massage room had bathroom with steambath. Cleaned myself and handed her the tip. Once dresses I was offered green tea. Went out happily.

Girl looks: 6

Body: 6

Damages: 1.8 k counter + 1.5 extras.

Wir: yes. Would like to try someone else.

I have been to all the spas in kp and this seems the best one.

DecentGuy86
07-22-14, 19:31
Got whatsapp message through my regular SP with new pics. I liked one, so fixed time at 4 pm he quoted me 5 k for pop but as I'm regular to him he make it in 4 k. Today had heavy rain all over so I was little late to reach there.

He shown me that girl which I choose earlier by her pic but I was so shocked to see her. She was looking so pathetic. Her pic was totally photoshoped. She had lots of pimples in real but all smoothly edited in pic. I was disappointed but then he shown me other 3 girls. I tried tina earlier so don't wanted to try her again. Second girl was not of my choice. And third one was smiling while looking at me. And she has nice face with big boobs, which is my fav. So I choose her.

After some chit chat started with act and she was wonderful. Sucked, massaged, played a lot her big tits and enjoyed a lot. Then started with missy chaged to wot and doggy. We both enjoyed act. She told me that this is her first time. And wow!!

She's from Mumbai and in Pune till Friday. Got her no. But she told me to not share it.

Rate card.

Face 7/10

Boobs 9/10

Service 9/10

WIR. Sure!

Total damage 4 k + 100 for condi boy.

I can share sp no. But need some indi contacts like how Kirti from Sangvi.

Possible
07-22-14, 23:30
Very very informative post by Mr Possible. Thankyou for sharing this post. Posts from seniors like you are really helpful for the entire mongering community. Seniors are the experts-Consultants who are always carrying a helping hand.
ThanksThanks for appreciating, but man their is nothing like expert or best in the world of mongering. We all are learners only. May be you are new and I am old, so keep sharing. Keep trying to discover newer talents in the field. Always be polite and humble. You will sure get your share of fun.
I do this cos in initial days when I was down and looking for this kinda fun, I was alone and none shared any tips, but later it became experience. sharing makes a long route short. ( for genuine ones)
So do post your experience no matter good or bad.

Cheers.

Kunalj35
07-23-14, 08:41
Do you know her name? If yes please share.Will send it through PM.

Kunal.

Kunalj35
07-23-14, 08:57
Hey Guys,

Happy Mongering,

Cheers.Hi shaan,

Could you Kindly PM the SP digits.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Kunalj35
07-23-14, 09:16
Hi guys,

Have been contacted by someone named Nisha from Locanto, her digits end with 0704. Has anyone tried her. If yes kindly provide feedback.

Cheers.

Kunal.

IndianCurries
07-23-14, 10:03
Hello folks,

I am back to Pune after a short stay in a sad state in USA, Louisiana. The place has majority of African American people only. Went to a few clubs, danced with some hot huge ass and huge boobs black women and nothing else.

I was approached by a girl while walking on road; she asked me, If I want to party with her. I was very near to my hotel, so thought of taking a chance. But, then my bigger head gave me sense and I avoided! LOL!

I was not in Pune, but stayed in touch with this forum; had nothing to contribute though. Back in Pune now and will be looking for some action! Any new stuff around?

Cheers,

IC

Possible
07-23-14, 10:55
Hello folks,
I am back to Pune after a short stay in a sad state in USA, Louisiana. The place has majority of African American people only. Went to a few clubs, danced with some hot huge ass and huge boobs black women and nothing else.
I was approached by a girl while walking on road; she asked me, If I want to party with her. I was very near to my hotel, so thought of taking a chance. But, then my bigger head gave me sense and I avoided! LOL!
Any new stuff around?
Cheers,
IC.You came back dry, its unbelievable, how did you spare those chicks man, they deserve your hard thrust to remember ever wanting more. Thread missed your adventures, welcome back.

Member #4440
07-23-14, 13:36
I have been observing you guys are rising rates of ST and over paying. Our salary or in come not rise on that way or proportion. Mostly those live here bachlore are the main community responsible for rising rate. I mean outsider who works in IT or similar industry have full pocket salary and lives bachlore life.

RockingSam
07-23-14, 15:01
She is the same Kothrud indie who has been discussed a lot on this forum. You can find the details about her.

Hi guys,

Have been contacted by someone named Nisha from Locanto, her digits end with 0704. Has anyone tried her. If yes kindly provide feedback.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Richi Menon
07-23-14, 17:37
Hi all,

Anyone tried the chicks stands near Sancheti hospital?Hi guys,

This is my fist FR. I tried the girls standing MR Road. She took me to Shivneri hotel. It is a setup only for this. After reaching she turned to be a new woman and snatched my coat and took money. Then she told me do what you want. Pissed off by the event, I escaped from there.

Richi Menon
07-23-14, 17:39
Seniors please send some indi number.

AugustYa
07-23-14, 19:38
How much a short time (2 sessions) should cost if the girl is reasonably good looking? What is the mongering community / nidustry standards in Pune?

Does 7 K sound ok? Or too high?

TokyoPanda
07-23-14, 19:56
I tried to locate the MP near Hotel Panchami. But I could not.

Can somebody explain the address. I could not even find the board.There many FRs on this. Just search with panchami in search thread option. You will get.

Travis555
07-23-14, 20:12
As I was driving by I saw a lot of SW's standing in the lane after the Rama Krishna hotel in Camp. Two were definately enuch's as you could identify easily from their voice. Other 3 I could not figure out. One was yuong chick walking in pink top and white skirt.

Anyone tried any of these ladies?

Kunds123
07-23-14, 20:22
Seniors,

Please share some indi or reliable sp contacts. So far I have just the MP exp. Want to start this experience with blessings from you guys. Will definitely share the FR.

Pussy Shave
07-23-14, 22:46
What is MR Road?

Hi guys,

This is my fist FR. I tried the girls standing MR Road. She took me to Shivneri hotel. It is a setup only for this. After reaching she turned to be a new woman and snatched my coat and took money. Then she told me do what you want. Pissed off by the event, I escaped from there.

Hummer01
07-24-14, 08:17
I totally agree with Ujwala-the rates here in Pune are way high compared to the service / product delivered by the girls.

I have been observing you guys are rising rates of ST and over paying. Our salary or in come not rise on that way or proportion. Mostly those live here bachlore are the main community responsible for rising rate. I mean outsider who works in IT or similar industry have full pocket salary and lives bachlore life.

Richi Menon
07-24-14, 12:45
What is MR Road?Sorry it is MG Road. Camp, near the road connecting West end and ISkon temple.

Ipathan
07-24-14, 18:57
Got her contact from one of the ISG friend. Called her, she sounds good and decent on phone she invited me to Vimannagar but I asked her to come at my place. She came exactly on time but as I saw her getting out from auto it was turn off. She is short plump fair and around 40. Still johny was desperate hence took the chance. After getting in room I asked for dfk she said no. Second turn off. Ubdress her small and shaggy boobs again turn off did some fondling followed by miss doggy wot and came in miss. Didn't go for second because johny also don't want. Asked her for massage she told she don't know but her friend does and can arrange her friend for massage. I said next time and fished the act.

First time bad experience.

Now guys I am fed up off trying hws. I need your help to please my little johny. Specially seniors I request all of you to share some good and young girls contact who can give dfk BBBJ daty like GFE.

Thanks,

Enjoy,

Play safe

Pussy Shave
07-25-14, 00:00
Its not safe there buddy. Mostly enunch's will be around.

Sorry it is MG Road. Camp, near the road connecting West end and ISkon temple.

Rahul9011
07-25-14, 05:40
Hi all,

I am new to this. Want to try independent contact. Can you guys help me, please.

It is sincere request.

I have activated my PM.

Thank you in advance.

AkashMal
07-25-14, 06:44
Hi all,

I just wanted to know how to start negotiating on price with SP. I recently started taking services from SP and I am new with this. I found all SP start quoting price after sending pics between 6 k to 7 k. I am aware that currently 4 k to 4.5 k is the price going as I seen many FR here. If any seniors can guide here on how to start negotiation and take the price down would be helpful. Or its all about bargain talent?

Thanks

PassionMale32
07-25-14, 13:07
I have been observing you guys are rising rates of ST and over paying. Our salary or in come not rise on that way or proportion. Mostly those live here bachlore are the main community responsible for rising rate. I mean outsider who works in IT or similar industry have full pocket salary and lives bachlore life.I also agree that for kind of service and looks etc Indies / MPs / SPs are overcharging. Same female if they stand in BP will lower the rates to half or more than that too. Somewhere we are also responsible as sometimes in heat we tend to forget reality and pay more than what they deserve.

Also many times few people who have extra money pay foolishly and then others have ti follow cause already the rates get jacked up. And at time we get cheated like no DFKs, no this no that when at time of contact the agent or gal have said yes yes for everything.

Hence I have been avoiding all SPs / Indies since few months now as their rates have gone up unreasonable. Still think BP gals are real value for money.

MongerSag
07-25-14, 15:40
Hi all,

Just visited website of 'A' Thai SPA at Mukund Nagar.

Anybody visited there?

Any review?

Extras available?

Jiam339
07-25-14, 19:06
Hi guys,

Cheers.

Kunal.She is same Kothrud Indy.

Groove007
07-25-14, 22:43
Hey guys,

Got a couple of pics from SP. Anyone reviewed them? Please update.

AkashMal
07-26-14, 04:19
I received second one pic but I didn't try her. Let me know feedback of second girl in case you try.

Hey guys,

Got a couple of pics from SP. Anyone reviewed them? Please update.

Travis555
07-26-14, 07:06
Hey guys,

Got a couple of pics from SP. Anyone reviewed them? Please update.What is he charging for them?

Chaatu
07-26-14, 07:55
Hi all,

Visited Varsha a couple of ago. Reached there around 11:30 pm. Got only 3 choices - 2 Bong and 1 Marathi. Rest were all engaged. Picked the Marathi lady who was fair. I chose ST with part BJ and 1 shot.

Started with a little chit chat. She sounded friendly. Had nice racks but her tummy was a turnoff. Started with BBJ which was good. I was about to come in 2 min time and asked her to stop. She then proceeded to do something which was a first to me. Took my penis and squeezed it between her boobs and started tit fucking. This felt pretty good. From them onwards, we started alternating between BJ and Tit fucking. Came after 15 min.

Though I didn't fuck her down there, this was quite good.

Body. Heavy, tummy.

Boobs. Big.

Pussy- didn't get a chance to see.

Face. Attractive.

Cost- 4500ST + 800 for the room + 100 for the condi boy.

Will I repeat- Only if I am desperate. Though the experience was good and going to Varsha means a 100% assurance of sex, I feel this cost is quite high. Will try alternatives.

BoyPune1
07-26-14, 09:58
I have been observing you guys are rising rates of ST and over paying. Our salary or in come not rise on that way or proportion. Mostly those live here bachlore are the main community responsible for rising rate. I mean outsider who works in IT or similar industry have full pocket salary and lives bachlore life.Yes I also agree to this. I'm also bachlor and not making much money right now so budget is tight.

And all the people don't say anything below 6 K, one quotes 10 Lacks for a side actress in a serial. I said great. LOL.

But really, having no DFK and GFE all seems not worth it.

BoyPune1
07-26-14, 10:28
Hey Guys,

Happy Mongering,

Cheers.Hey,

I also want to try one of these.

Can you share SP's digits? I got PM.

Thanks

BoyPune1
07-26-14, 10:31
The suggestions are for you and for those who are entering mongering expecting high from this.

4. Do invest in some SP once and do give him proper feed back about the service of the girl and final what you were looking in her. Be assure he will get one for you next time. This worked for me, I had one girl and immediately as soon as I left the place I informed SP about my experience that it was nice session (though not) but not upto my mark, I wanted blah blah. Man I was asked to call after 3 days and would you believe I got what I wanted...I'm just starting and this is just perfect man.

Thanks for sharing.

AshishPune14
07-26-14, 10:58
Hey guys,

Got a couple of pics from SP. Anyone reviewed them? Please update.Hey,

Is it possible to please, provide contact details where I can get details about those 2 girls?

Kunalj35
07-26-14, 11:05
She is same Kothrud Indy.Ok thanks Jiam.

BoyPune1
07-26-14, 11:54

She talks very less and just responded to my questions. I was trying to make her open to get more comfortable with her...Thanks to fellow member RJ for giving Ajay's details.

I'm thinking of trying her.

On Locanto she is said to be a housewife of 34 years old. Is true?

3.5 K for 24 hours seems to be too good (to be true).

What do you think?

Thanks

Mahesh Babua
07-27-14, 10:08
Hi friends,

I'm a resident of Hyderabad and am in Pune till tomorrow. Sorry for sounding desperate but can someone PM me some good inde or reliable SP contacts near Magarpatta. I would be really grateful.

And if anyone of you ever land in Hyderabad, please contact me for contacts.

TIA

IndianCurries
07-27-14, 13:53
You came back dry, its unbelievable, how did you spare those chicks man, they deserve your hard thrust to remember ever wanting more. Thread missed your adventures, welcome back.The place where I went to US has strict laws against prostitution and it is illegal. I read a few forums and found that if you are caught with SW; you are in for serious trouble with LE. Also, read a few posts about road pick-ups and traps by LE; so didn't want to take any chance. Also, majority of the population in that state is black.

But, now back to Pune and all geared up for a session.

Anybody to recommend a huge rack chick? I am thinking of going with Smitha this time!

Cheers,

IC

RjToons
07-27-14, 15:30
The place where I went to US has strict laws against prostitution and it is illegal. I read a few forums and found that if you are caught with SW; you are in for serious trouble with LE. Also, read a few posts about road pick-ups and traps by LE; so didn't want to take any chance. Also, majority of the population in that state is black.

But, now back to Pune and all geared up for a session.

Anybody to recommend a huge rack chick? I am thinking of going with Smitha this time!

Cheers,

IC.Its really a serious matter in US about prostitution and LE will take you to helllllllllll. One of my employee sentenced for 15 yrs of jail (he was 24 yrs of age that time, wasted all his golden fucking yrs by now) for chatting with a gal and asked her for sex. It turned out to be LE trap and he got caught. Be careful in US. Definitely it is very much possible to get laid but with caution.

RupeshPhain
07-27-14, 16:10
Hi all,

Visited Varsha a couple of ago. Reached there around 11:30 pm. Got only 3 choices - 2 Bong and 1 Marathi..Is hotel Varsha still giving services. Had gone couple of months back. There were none. Any name which you tried so that I and others can also benefit from her. Do reply.

DooMe
07-27-14, 19:38
Howdy folks?

I wanted to check if anyone has any feedback on Ashley Madison site in India.

Would like to hear if any mongers have used it, any success stories, what works and what doesn't. Appreciate any pointers you may have on this or other alternates.

Thanks

IndianCurries
07-28-14, 03:38
Hey,

Can somebody point directions to Anna's den in Hadapsar?

Is it worth trying?

Is it safe?

Typical damage?

Thanks,

IC

IndianCurries
07-28-14, 06:37
Its really a serious matter in US about prostitution and LE will take you to helllllllllll. One of my employee sentenced for 15 yrs of jail (he was 24 yrs of age that time, wasted all his golden fucking yrs by now) for chatting with a gal and asked her for sex. It turned out to be LE trap and he got caught. Be careful in US. Definitely it is very much possible to get laid but with caution.Yes Buddy, you are right. It is possible, but the stakes were higher and hence I didn't take any chance!

PsFun
07-28-14, 08:51
This was my fourth attempt in Aundh spa. This time too I was unsuccessful.

Just to recall, I was lucky in second visit but don't know what happened to the lady and she stopped extra. So this place is now out of my try list.

So will now stick to kirti for a while till I get some good catch.

Also I would like to add about experience in locanto. I had posted couple of ads in man looking for female section in locanto and am getting responses but those are weird. One lady asked me if I am localite of someone visiting Pune of business visit. I said I am localite, she said she would prefer visiting people only.

Another lady / girl said she was 5 k for just blow job that too with condom covered.

Amit S
07-28-14, 12:29
Hey,

Can somebody point directions to Anna's den in Hadapsar?

Is it worth trying?

Is it safe?

Typical damage?

Thanks,

IC.While going from Handewadi chowk toward Hadapsar-saswad road, there is a bar called Yash karan. Go further towards hadapsar side about half km. There is an industry area. There you'll find a blue coloured compound and a small unpaved road turning right going deep inside. Go on that road till the end of the compound and turn left where compound ends. There ull see the name Shrimant lodge.

Damage: 1350 with gal and condies for one shot.

I have been there twice. First time girls were bad and not much choices. But second time had seven options all between 5-8 ratings lookwise.

Weekdays morning or afternoon should be safer I guess.

Worth a visit for that much charges.

DooMe
07-28-14, 17:53
Visited SOS KP last week and paid 1. 8 K for an hour of Thai massage and experienced one of the best massages ever. Went in, dropped everything, Thai masseuse DeeDee walked in and started massage face down. Slowly built a nice tempo and started to iron out all the kinks and knots in my back. As she started massaging my buns and I slightly lifted my hips and she started massaging my balls slowly and reaching out to my shaft. It was a great feeling and then she had her finger in my butthole while other hand was on the hard meat which was almost at 90 degrees facing downward. I then got my knees and almost in doggy position for her easy maneuvering. Like well oiled machine, her finger kept going in and out and other hand kept milking me up and down. Lying there I was wondering if this is what gay folks really enjoy when getting poked there (Any bisexuals here to confirm this?) Eventually when juices erupted, she kept going not realizing that that I had already popped, that was painful but even better feeling. However, she stopped when she realized that else I probably would have popped again soon. Couldn't do any roaming as I was in doggy and she didn't allow it either during rest of session.

Great thing about this act was that it was almost mid-way thru the session with great massage on either side. It felt great getting tired lower body massaged post HJ. This was followed by some great thai tricks to stretch every possible muscle in my body and ended with face and head massage. I paid her tip in Thai Baht 500 (approx. 1 K INR) which I carried with me from my last year's visit to land of smiles. I felt thoroughly rejuvenated and left super happy post very refreshing ginger tea.

On the way out, I was thinking about the all wonderful Thai massages I had taken over the years and how I had always admired these masseuse for their work ethics when it comes to what they do. They are almost always friendly with smile on face and absolutely thorough with their art and skill, have no fuss about time and always ensure full satisfaction.

P.S.: When I came out I realized my car had a wheel jammer on for parking violation. No sweat though, I was so de-stressed and chilled out post massage, just called towing guy, quietly stuffed couple of hundreds bucks in his hands and sped off with my happy mood intact!

RjToons
07-28-14, 18:10
Its kind of new experience for me. One of the house in BP had some function couple of days back and I have been invited as a guest for that function. The gal I visit regularly forced me to be present for function. I went for function, had lunch with all the gals (I was only guy with all the gals) after function. Importantly I banged the girl after every thing was over but she did not take money from me, she said "yeh apaka hak hai" (its my right to have her without money) (surprised!) . Its really surprising for me. Very important thing I understood that "You get in what is given out".

"IT HAPPENS ONLY IN India" .

Lot of thing I learnt in my mongering life. Wow!

Rohan Cool
07-29-14, 00:03
Bro! If you act human, you get back the same! You reap what you sow! KUDOS TO you! Keep the gud thing going!

Its kind of new experience for me. One of the house in BP had some function couple of days back and I have been invited as a guest for that function. The gal I visit regularly forced me to be present for function. I went for function, had lunch with all the gals (I was only guy with all the gals) after function. Importantly I banged the girl after every thing was over but she did not take money from me, she said "yeh apaka hak hai" (its my right to have her without money) (surprised!) . Its really surprising for me. Very important thing I understood that "You get in what is given out".

Lot of thing I learnt in my mongering life. Wow!

BoyPune1
07-29-14, 04:05

Lot of thing I learnt in my mongering life. Wow!That's really cool man.

What we learn from this is, everyone will behave good if we appreciate and behave good to them.

Cheers!

IndianCurries
07-29-14, 06:22

Lot of thing I learnt in my mongering life. Wow!And that's why you are considered a Boss in this Pune forum. Respect Buddy!

RahulNidd
07-29-14, 07:24
This is my first ever FR on this forum. Thanks to tester I got Smita's number, fixed an appointment with her at the famous V hotel. Decided time was 4.30 but she came late due to rains, meanwhile I was waiting the hotel reception guys kept showin me some of their own stock girls, all average just one seemed WoW! But had already booked smita so didn't go for them.

Anyways a while later Smita enters the room, very simple looks didn't expect much as had read previous FR's on her.

She orderd vodka and some smokes, she finished the entire vodka in about 20 mins! Damn that vodka made her a horny, she pounced on me, started to kiss me all over and lick my entire body. Never had such an experience before. While licking my back she suddenly parted my ass cheeks and put her toungue in my asshole!

The pleasure at that time was immense and I could not control it that time. She then started with BJ she licks it too well. An amazing thing was that she dipped my balls in the vodka glass and then sucked them! Kinda vodka BJ.

That was too exciting. She kept sucking until I came in her mouth. Surprinsingly she eat that all! We sat for a while cleaned ourselves she then ordered another vodka and had half of it and started all again! Put the condi started from back, WOT, Miss, came in doggy!

Overall an amazing experience.

Score card.

Looks- 5/10

Boobs- 5/10

Ass- 6/10

Pussy- 6/10

Service- 10/10

WIR- definately.

Damage 3 k+800 room+misc.

CoolPrince
07-29-14, 07:30
I want to suggest a rate card for all the birds available in Pune, along with a request. However desperate jhonny is, don't pay over the agreed rate card. Lets collectively bring the rates down.

The members can add their chicks name and the their lowest rate. Thereby making the list complete of all the indie birds in Pune:

Kothrud Lady 4.0 K.

Neha (Aundh) 4.0 K.

Smitha 3.0 K.

Swati from pimple saudagar 2.5 K.

Rate 3.0 K.

Please feel free to add the name of the birds you know and their rate.

Travis555
07-29-14, 20:38
Thanks to fellow member RJ for giving Ajay's details.

I'm thinking of trying her.

On Locanto she is said to be a housewife of 34 years old. Is true?

3.5 K for 24 hours seems to be too good (to be true).

What do you think?

ThanksPlease post FR. I would like to try her. The price seems unbelivebly reasonable. Usually this price is for the maid type indies. Please post details on the looks department.

Possible
07-30-14, 00:34

Lot of thing I learnt in my mongering life. Wow!1. They really are professionals, whereas most of the CG we try to please return us nothing great.

2. You really are the king here but seems there is a queen also at BP, a must visit woman.

3. Yes, we mongers learn much more than non mongers. That's true. And I feel we are truely broadminded than so called broadminded, isn't it. We share, we respect, we feel happy when one of our mate feels happy.

Salutes to you for this kinda exposure.

Possible.

Mahesh Babua
07-30-14, 03:32
Thanks to Chaatu for providing me with valuable contacts in Pune. But all were too expensive. So, I ended up taking to the net and finding a local massage parlour nearby.

I called and was guided to the place by a bubbly sounding girl. Finally managed to enter a 2 BHK flat where one room was already occupied.

I was taken to the other room and liked the only girl available. I paid upfront and opted for powder massage. Massage was good. She wasn't shy, gave good body to body massage and let me touch her as I wanted.

Jhonny was up soon. This girl could give a BJ. She used extreme suction and tongue to arouse me completely. I banged her in missionary and came soon after.

Ratings:

Place: 5/10

Girl: 6/10

Boobs: 6/10

Pussy: 7/10

GF: 9/10 (No to DFK).

Cost: 3100 + 100 (Tip).

BoyPune1
07-30-14, 05:29
Please post FR. I would like to try her. The price seems unbelivebly reasonable. Usually this price is for the maid type indies. Please post details on the looks department.I only got the details, haven't called him.

I'm busy this week hence.

I'll post as soon as I do it.

Cheers

AdhaarPune
07-30-14, 06:09
Fellow mongers,

Have anyone tried this Indie named Nisha from Kondhwa. Talked to her yesterday and found she offers everything including anal, has her own place and quoted 6 k for 2 hrs 2 shot.

How is she look-wise? And if anybody have any pic of her, please post it.

I am kinda excited to meet her probably on Saturday!

Cheers!

Happy and safe mongering!

SattPatt
07-30-14, 06:19
Guys,

Vibha is coming with one guy to have sex at my flat. I'm so excited.

HardHunk
07-30-14, 06:58
Hello everyone,

After spending a quite a lot time as a silent observer, joined this wonderful world of nice people around here officially. RTFF rituals are already taken care of. Will share my past and new experiences here.

Thanks and happy, safe mongering.

Regards,

HH

LastKing
07-30-14, 10:28
Hi guys,

Cheers.

Kunal.She is sad friend, acts as if she is dead and we have to do everything. No service.

LastKing
07-30-14, 10:39
This is my first ever FR on this forum. Thanks to tester I got Smita's number, fixed an appointment with her at the famous V hotel. Decided time was 4.30 but she came late due to rains, meanwhile I was waiting the hotel reception guys kept showin me some of their own stock girls, all average just one seemed WoW! But had already booked smita so didn't go for them.

Anyways a while later Smita enters the room, very simple looks didn't expect much as had read previous FR's on her.

She orderd vodka and some smokes, she finished the entire vodka in about 20 mins! Damn that vodka made her a horny, she pounced on me, started to kiss me all over and lick my entire body. Never had such an experience before. While licking my back she suddenly parted my ass cheeks and put her toungue in my asshole!

The pleasure at that time was immense and I could not control it that time. She then started with BJ she licks it too well. An amazing thing was that she dipped my balls in the vodka glass and then sucked them! Kinda vodka BJ.

That was too exciting. She kept sucking until I came in her mouth. Surprinsingly she eat that all! We sat for a while cleaned ourselves she then ordered another vodka and had half of it and started all again! Put the condi started from back, WOT, Miss, came in doggy!.Hi,

I am new but really likes your description for Smitha. Can you PM me her number or location.

Greetings,

Jackson

TheHotKing
07-30-14, 13:25
Visited SOS KP last week and paid 1. 8 K for an hour of Thai massage and experienced one of the best massages ever. Went in, dropped everything, Thai masseuse DeeDee walked in and started massage face down. Slowly built a nice tempo and started to iron out all the kinks and knots in my back. As she started massaging my buns and I slightly lifted my hips and she started massaging my balls slowly and reaching out to my shaft. It was a great feeling and then she had her finger in my butthole while other hand was on the hard meat which was almost at 90 degrees facing downward. I then got my knees and almost in doggy position for her easy maneuvering. Like well oiled machine, her finger kept going in and out and other hand kept milking me up and down. Lying there I was wondering if this is what gay folks really enjoy when getting poked there (Any bisexuals here to confirm this?) Eventually when juices erupted, she kept going not realizing that that I had already popped, that was painful but even better feeling. However, she stopped when she realized that else I probably would have popped again soon. Couldn't do any roaming as I was in doggy and she didn't allow it either during rest of session..Which spa is it can you share the contact details.

Chaatu
07-30-14, 15:26
Is hotel Varsha still giving services. Had gone couple of months back. There were none. Any name which you tried so that I and others can also benefit from her. Do reply.There is only one Marathi lady to my knowledge. Her name is Lavanya.

Tut Li
07-30-14, 16:02
Fellow mongers,

Have anyone tried this Indie named Nisha from Kondhwa. Talked to her yesterday and found she offers everything including anal, has her own place and quoted 6 k for 2 hrs 2 shot.

Cheers!

Happy and safe mongering!Hey. Few posts are there. Just RTFF. She is fatty. Hence didn't go for her. And deleted pics long back. Just ask her photos. She will share from different number. Good luck.

RjToons
07-30-14, 19:02
Infact we guys learn a lot from our activity. Sometime I feel like writing a book with all my experience, other mongerer's view and there experience, mostly gal's view and experience and lot more. In the beginning it was all excited me but now I feel like its totally different world altogether. Beyond our thinking and imagination. But the most beautiful one. I M LOVING IT.

1. They really are professionals, whereas most of the CG we try to please return us nothing great.

2. You really are the king here but seems there is a queen also at BP, a must visit woman.

3. Yes, we mongers learn much more than non mongers. That's true. And I feel we are truely broadminded than so called broadminded, isn't it. We share, we respect, we feel happy when one of our mate feels happy.

Salutes to you for this kinda exposure.

Possible.

RahulNidd
07-30-14, 19:28
Fellow mongers,

Cheers!

Happy and safe mongering!Hey friend,

Have tried Nisha a few weeks back, she's plum and fat. Absolutely not worth the price she's asking for, has a lot of attitude, keeps talking, fake moans. After all that you have done tells you to run out of her apartment so that her neighbours won't see. But when you are down in the building theres almost everyone looking at you! Most embarassing situation ever!

Rajesh46
07-31-14, 09:48
Hey friend,

Have tried Nisha a few weeks back, she's plum and fat. Absolutely not worth the price she's asking for, has a lot of attitude, keeps talking, fake moans. After all that you have done tells you to run out of her apartment so that her neighbours won't see. But when you are down in the building theres almost everyone looking at you! Most embarassing situation ever!I have tried her once, lot of nakharas. Behaves like she has paid you for the sex. She had an accident.

7- 8 months back, the all whole body is having the marks of that. Looks ugly without clothes. No point.

In trying her.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

PuneriFun
07-31-14, 10:24
Is she same as attached in picture?. Is she provides DFK or lip kissing? I want to try her soon. Will post FR once I finished with her.

Session 1) while watching the movie, I started cuddling, rubbing her. Let me agree she was very much clean, shaved, smelled nice, medium sized but firm boobs, nice ass. She was wearing a saree and it was my first time to strip down anyone's saree which I was fantasizing most of the times. She was in black innerwear. She was bit dusky and looking great in those combinations. She was hesitating in BJ but insisted her to try it. She was ready for CBL, fingering and all other actions. She was tight at bottom and started in action. After 5 min, I was done in missionary...

FredHackman
08-01-14, 04:53
I have been mongering now since past 15 yrs.

All I would say is that BP is the best place for mongering.

Quantity and Quality has certainly taken a hit over the past 6/7 years, but do some hunting and you will find gems in there.

I have tried several buildings and lots of girls. Was overseas since 2008 and back in 2013, so could not visit much these days.

Planning to do so soon.

Have tried MPs in the last year or so, SoS is standard but quote was high for xtras. Tried MP on MG Rd opp Aurora towers, was good, but not sure now as they keep changing stock.

Read about Smita and Yogitha on this forum, so would like to try them.