PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Surra
08-01-14, 13:28
Hi friends,

I was reading through lot of reports in this forum and decided to join the forum and paid the subscription and activated my account.

I was reading a lot about this lady "Smitha" can anybody send me the contact of her, I am sure I will also help in future when I can.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

AdhaarPune
08-01-14, 16:35
Hey friend,

Have tried Nisha a few weeks back, she's plum and fat. Absolutely not worth the price she's asking for, has a lot of attitude, keeps talking, fake moans. After all that you have done tells you to run out of her apartment so that her neighbours won't see. But when you are down in the building theres almost everyone looking at you! Most embarassing situation ever!Thanks man for saving hard earned cash on someone worthless.

Appreciate your help bro.

Happy mongering.

AdhaarPune
08-01-14, 16:47
Dear fellow monger,

I have contact of Soniya from Swarget (84 xxxxx841). She sounds decent over phone. If anybody tried her, please provide me some details like age, service quality etc?

She is going out for few days and then I am thinking to try her, but it seems she doesn't have her place.

Let's see. Will post you updates!

Happy mongering!

DeBach13
08-01-14, 18:20
Friend of mine was telling me about his plans to visit an mp in fc road. Is the place still operating? If yes, any valuable feedback? It's been a while since anyone has posted about this particular MP.

Tut Li
08-02-14, 03:03
Hi friends,

I was reading through lot of reports in this forum and decided to join the forum and paid the subscription and activated my account.

I was reading a lot about this lady "Smitha" can anybody send me the contact of her, I am sure I will also help in future when I can.

Thanks in advance.

CheersHey buddy. Welcome to the forum. Check pm.

RonnieSeb10
08-02-14, 09:38
Hi guys,

Been an avid reader of this forum and having just moved here from Delhi a few months back, thought of sharing stories from last weekend as I haven't been able to do so.

On Saturday, called up Prak massage for homeservice and they sent over Samik. She was pretty in terms of her attitude and quite friendly. The massage was not the best but she was ok. After about 20 something minutes of chit chatting and what not, she offered me extras. Asked her what was available and she said 3000 for HJ. Didn't respond, just turned over and asked her to keep on massaging. Playing hard to get worked as she then said 2000 for HJ and TL, which was still a bit much considering the massage is 1800. Anyway, was horny as hell so said ok and it began. She tried to DFK me which wasn't really my thing, not with her anyway. Grabbed her and basically started fondling her breasts and smacked her ass in a flirty way. Hahah she responded by taking off her jeans and grinding on my tool which was still working its way up towards Nirvana. Finally, she was speaking dirty in my ear while working my tool so couldn't hold it and came on her breasts. We cleaned up, I took her number, we had some tea and then she left. She is pretty good so would recommend her for sure!

Sunday: to be continued.

Bharat9999
08-02-14, 11:43
Looking for some fun with good quality chokris. Please PM any high-end SP contacts. Favours will be returned in due course of time.

B

Hitman47
08-02-14, 14:00
Dear fellow monger,

I have contact of Soniya from Swarget (84 xxxxx841). She sounds decent over phone. If anybody tried her, please provide me some details like age, service quality etc?

She is going out for few days and then I am thinking to try her, but it seems she doesn't have her place.

Let's see. Will post you updates!

Happy mongering!Hi bro,

When I called her once, she asked for a reference.

Let us know if you try her.

Richi Menon
08-02-14, 14:41
Hi seniors,

I have asked some indi and SP numbers but except Platen and Punerri friend.

Nobody replied. Please help.

Rahul9011
08-02-14, 18:10
Hi all,

Since I am new here, I have been asking for help with independent contacts (PCMC preferred, other Pune areas will also do).

But not luck.

MP111
08-02-14, 18:13
Contacted one in Locanto.

Sent many pics decided on this chick.

Any update about this girl.

Was asking 5 k for ST.

QuikcHill
08-02-14, 19:02
Looking for some fun with good quality chokris. Please PM any high-end SP contacts. Favours will be returned in due course of time.

BI have a high end SP, his name is Raghu who operates only on mail. He provides girls on LT basis. The main problem is that he asks for 50% advance to be transferred on his account at first. I have not tried him yet but I know few brothers who have tried and received good response (I am not sure whether those FR's are fake or not.

Hitman47
08-03-14, 07:15
Hi guys,

Been an avid reader of this forum and having just moved here from Delhi a few months back, thought of sharing stories from last weekend as I haven't been able to do so.

On Saturday, called up Prak massage for homeservice and they sent over Samik. She was pretty in terms of her attitude and quite friendly. The massage was not the best but she was ok. After about 20 something minutes of chit chatting and what not, she offered me extras. Asked her what was available and she said 3000 for HJ. Didn't respond, just turned over and asked her to keep on massaging. Playing hard to get worked as she then said 2000 for HJ and TL, which was still a bit much considering the massage is 1800. Anyway, was horny as hell so said ok and it began. She tried to DFK me which wasn't really my thing, not with her anyway. Grabbed her and basically started fondling her breasts and smacked her ass in a flirty way. Hahah she responded by taking off her jeans and grinding on my tool which was still working its way up towards Nirvana. Finally, she was speaking dirty in my ear while working my tool so couldn't hold it and came on her breasts. We cleaned up, I took her number, we had some tea and then she left. She is pretty good so would recommend her for sure!

Sunday: to be continued.Hi,

Can you tell us about Samiksha's look / age because last time they sent Kajal who was too fat and not good looking which was disappointing.

IndianCurries
08-03-14, 08:01
Contacted one in Locanto.

Sent many pics decided on this chick.

Any update about this girl.

Was asking 5 k for ST.Looks good. Have never been offered this quality for 5 K ST. Take a shot and share your views!

Newbee Joy
08-03-14, 08:08
Never ever pay in advance. Stay away from this kind of SP and also the members who advocate for this. To be honest I doubt their intentions also!

Joy

I have a high end SP, his name is Raghu who operates only on mail. He provides girls on LT basis. The main problem is that he asks for 50% advance to be transferred on his account at first. I have not tried him yet but I know few brothers who have tried and received good response (I am not sure whether those FR's are fake or not.

DesiDilruba
08-03-14, 08:37
I have a high end SP, his name is Raghu who operates only on mail. He provides girls on LT basis. The main problem is that he asks for 50% advance to be transferred on his account at first. I have not tried him yet but I know few brothers who have tried and received good response (I am not sure whether those FR's are fake or not.Any deal asking for any advance amount must be treated as fake. Be very very careful in these cases. There are several warnings and fraud reports on this forum in these cases.

Yunus5841
08-03-14, 12:11
Hi buddy,

Thanks for sharing your experience with smita.

Kindly pm me her contact.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

This is my first ever FR on this forum. Thanks to tester I got Smita's number, fixed an appointment with her at the famous V hotel. Decided time was 4.30 but she came late due to rains, meanwhile I was waiting the hotel reception guys kept showin me some of their own stock girls, all average just one seemed WoW! But had already booked smita so didn't go for them.

Anyways a while later Smita enters the room, very simple looks didn't expect much as had read previous FR's on her.

She orderd vodka and some smokes, she finished the entire vodka in about 20 mins! Damn that vodka made her a horny, she pounced on me, started to kiss me all over and lick my entire body. Never had such an experience before. While licking my back she suddenly parted my ass cheeks and put her toungue in my asshole!

The pleasure at that time was immense and I could not control it that time. She then started with BJ she licks it too well. An amazing thing was that she dipped my balls in the vodka glass and then sucked them! Kinda vodka BJ....

RonnieSeb10
08-03-14, 14:18
On Sunday however, was in a DTF mood so checked locanto and craigslist. Found a couple SP and emailed them. One of them with a name starting with R, responded pretty quickly and sent over pics of what was available. From about 8 pics only 2 caught my attention. Called him up and headed over to KP. Finally arrived, he was initially asking for 6 k for 2 hrs. Saw the girl and we finalised on about 5 k and then headed into the bedroom. The girl was cute with large natural breasts and good features. She had a girl next door feeling which I liked. We spoke a little bit before she grabbed my dick and got me all excited.

We started fondling and I must say, she had a great pair of tits. After a minute or two of that, she asked me if I wanted a BBBJ to which I said hell to the yes! She did that for some time while I finger fucked and slapped her ass, which she obviously liked. She started riding me which was incredible. Asked her to turn around as she had a great ass and I wanted to reverse cowgirl her. Proceeded with missionary which made her come but I wasn't there yet. Continued pounding her and she bit my lip and made it bleed a little bit. I had my my hand around her throat after which she made me shove my fingers in her mouth. Finally came inside the cond.

We were lying in bed and relaxed for a good 20 minutes, talking about this and that. As the room didn't have AC, I felt hot and didn't really feel like going for seconds. Thanked her, cleaned myself up and left.

COST:5000.

WIR: maybe, there are more fish in the sea!!

Attitude: 9/10

Looks: 7/10

Service: 7/10

RjToons
08-03-14, 17:25
On Sunday however, was in a DTF mood so checked locanto and craigslist. Found a couple SP and emailed them. One of them with a name starting with R, responded pretty quickly and sent over pics of what was available. From about 8 pics only 2 caught my attention. Called him up and headed over to KP. Finally arrived, he was initially asking for 6 k for 2 hrs. Saw the girl and we finalised on about 5 k and then headed into the bedroom. The girl was cute with large natural breasts and good features. She had a girl next door feeling which I liked. We spoke a little bit before she grabbed my dick and got me all excited.

We started fondling and I must say, she had a great pair of tits. After a minute or two of that, she asked me if I wanted a BBBJ to which I said hell to the yes! She did that for some time while I finger fucked and slapped her ass, which she obviously liked. She started riding me which was incredible. Asked her to turn around as she had a great ass and I wanted to reverse cowgirl her. Proceeded with missionary which made her come but I wasn't there yet. Continued pounding her and she bit my lip and made it bleed a little bit. I had my my hand around her throat after which she made me shove my fingers in her mouth. Finally came inside the cond.

We were lying in bed and relaxed for a good 20 minutes, talking about this and that. As the room didn't have AC, I felt hot and didn't really feel like going for seconds. Thanked her, cleaned myself up and left.

COST:5000.

WIR: maybe, there are more fish in the sea!!

Attitude: 9/10

Looks: 7/10

Service: 7/10Hey dude, Can you pl share the gals pics and which one you selected? . RJ.

RonnieSeb10
08-03-14, 18:58
samiksha is in her twenties. looks wise, she is thin with slight athletic build. do you have an idea how many therapists are in rotation? there is another one named sheetal if i'm not mistaken.

hi,

can you tell us about samiksha's look / age because last time they sent kajal who was too fat and not good looking which was disappointing.

JeffBurns
08-04-14, 10:07
Hey guys,

1st in Hyd. Need massage, excitement all kinds before and after the run.

Any links, Contacts, nos etc you ll can share would be appreciate. Coming from Pune and have no experience of Hyd.

Thanks,

JB

IndianCurries
08-04-14, 10:35
Yesterday night while driving around, I saw a lot of Street Pick-ups in the lane next to famous temple in camp. I know, it's discussed earlier as well that most of them as scams and will loot you. But, there were about 8 to 10 girls standing there with distance between them. All of this can't be scams. Did anybody try recently? How safe are they?

Cheers,

IC

AudioSlave101
08-04-14, 16:20
Hey everyone,

Senior members need your help with independent contacts, I am tired of paying 8-10 k to SPs for average girls.

Thanks in advance.

RohanM
08-04-14, 16:40
Yesterday night while driving around, I saw a lot of Street Pick-ups in the lane next to famous temple in camp. I know, it's discussed earlier as well that most of them as scams and will loot you. But, there were about 8 to 10 girls standing there with distance between them. All of this can't be scams. Did anybody try recently? How safe are they?

Cheers,

IC.If they are 7-8 then sure scam, they have numbers to threaten you.

AudioSlave101
08-05-14, 04:06
Waiting fr help from seniors. Have activated my pm.

IndianCurries
08-05-14, 05:14
If they are 7-8 then sure scam, they have numbers to threaten you.They don't stand together. On the road, girls are standing distant to each other in the group of 2's or single girls. Didn't look like scam at the first look. However, I am not an expert; so would go by if somebody have experienced!

RohanM
08-05-14, 12:18
They don't stand together. On the road, girls are standing distant to each other in the group of 2's or single girls. Didn't look like scam at the first look. However, I am not an expert; so would go by if somebody have experienced! :).Any single shout and all will come and take a bite of you.

Try pickups near nigdi, or better don't go for cheap.

LoveHoney
08-05-14, 15:46
Hey.

I read your both FRs #9112 and #9113.

In # 9112 you are advising fellow monger "better don't go for cheap".

And same you in # 9113 is asking " I want cheap contacts below 1 k".

May be you know reasons better.

Happy mongering.

Any single shout and all will come and take a bite of you.

Try pickups near nigdi, or better don't go for cheap.

RohanM
08-05-14, 15:50
Hey.

I read your both FRs #9112 and #9113.

In # 9112 you are advising fellow monger "better don't go for cheap".

And same you in # 9113 is asking " I want cheap contacts below 1 k".

May be you know reasons better.

Happy mongering.Thanks for deep intrest.

I know how to handle cheap pickups and their looting methods, he is new and wanted safe for him.

AudioSlave101
08-06-14, 04:01
Called up my SP and got these photographs was asking 10 K ST for girl in white dress and 7 K fr othre two. Chose the one in blue top. Service was awesome, DFK, CBJ, plus she was very comfortable with all positions and also great and dirty talks. Awesome GFE experience, definitely worth a try. Have taken her personal number, willing to share if anyone shares their indy.

QuikcHill
08-06-14, 16:43
Hi brothers,

Fished out some indie info, but the fisherman could not give me any details about their service. Does anyone have any exp of the following indie names 1. Nandini 2. Saraswati (Dilshad) 3. Nisha (Kondhwa). Please someone shed some light if anyone have any experience.

AudioSlave101
08-06-14, 17:21
Its really sad to see that none of the senior members are helping a fellow monger.

Mehrarajiv
08-06-14, 19:29
I got contacts of two HWS. One was around 40 yr. With whom had two sessions. The other one is around 26, Still with her. Awesome experience with both of them. Wanted to share contacts, but both of them are reluctant. Will post FR soon. If I am able to convince them, I surely will share their numbers. This is third time I am trying to upload my report.

LoveHoney
08-06-14, 19:32
I think there are earlier FRs from fellow mongers on Nisha (Kondhwa), pl go through it, they have advised refrain from her.

Hi brothers,

Fished out some indie info, but the fisherman could not give me any details about their service. Does anyone have any exp of the following indie names 1. Nandini 2. Saraswati (Dilshad) 3. Nisha (Kondhwa). Please someone shed some light if anyone have any experience.

Jasmpat
08-07-14, 06:28
Called up my SP and got these photographs was asking 10 K ST for girl in white dress and 7 K fr othre two. Chose the one in blue top. Service was awesome, DFK, CBJ, plus she was very comfortable with all positions and also great and dirty talks. Awesome GFE experience, definitely worth a try. Have taken her personal number, willing to share if anyone shares their indy.The SP is Roheet in Pune, have taken some of his babes services. He used to charge 6 K. I didn't know he increased the rates further. The blue top babe is a foreigner if I am not mistaken. PM her contact details, will share some of my collection. Till then enjoy.

SeriousSam
08-07-14, 09:03
Called up my SP and got these photographs was asking 10 K ST for girl in white dress and 7 K fr othre two. Chose the one in blue top. Service was awesome, DFK, CBJ, plus she was very comfortable with all positions and also great and dirty talks. Awesome GFE experience, definitely worth a try. Have taken her personal number, willing to share if anyone shares their indy.These chicks in the pic look from russia, well 10 k for short time was it 2 shots or one, also if she has given you her private number does she have a place to stay, can help you with indys definitely, and which sp had these chicks available.

SeriousSam
08-07-14, 09:10
hi friends, had been to the newly come up spa at kondhwa, which has been discussed here before, well opted for oil authentic thai massage, was assigned s. a the therapist, middle aged chick, small boobs but a good rack, went in and the usual change in the shorts they provide, iopted to stay nude, well jhonny was in relaxed mode as i had decided to enjoy the massage and make myself and her comfortable and ask for extra in last, the massage was awesome, seriously very nice i didn't think of anything and just enjoyed the session, chatted with her and she never hinted for any extra, after we finished i went to the bathroom and she came to give me the towel and i asked her how about some happy ending and she was like no, then the next minute she says only hj and no touching for 1 k,i said too much and she said take shower, i also didn't bother so no extras worked for me there, jhonny was chilled i didn't let him rule my mind and took a bath and left.

damage for massage was 1800 loved that but.

Ash 2020
08-07-14, 10:05
went to spa in skymax yesterday. got a deal from groupon.

excellant massage for 50 minutes but said no to extras. the therapist was thai. have anyone got lucky here.

Richi Menon
08-07-14, 12:14
If they are 7-8 then sure scam, they have numbers to threaten you.I had a very bad experience once. Posted FR. They will loot you after taking to hotel.

IndianCurries
08-07-14, 13:20
jhonny was chilled I didn't let him rule my mind and took a bath and left.
Good one that you didn't let it rule over mind!

1 K for HJ without touching! Too much!

ShamSagar
08-07-14, 14:06
Your PM is not active tries to contact you.

Thanks.

I got contacts of two HWS. One was around 40 yr. With whom had two sessions. The other one is around 26, Still with her. Awesome experience with both of them. Wanted to share contacts, but both of them are reluctant. Will post FR soon. If I am able to convince them, I surely will share their numbers. This is third time I am trying to upload my report.

Pussy Shave
08-07-14, 20:45
Sent you PM, can you reply back to me?

Called up my SP and got these photographs was asking 10 K ST for girl in white dress and 7 K fr othre two. Chose the one in blue top. Service was awesome, DFK, CBJ, plus she was very comfortable with all positions and also great and dirty talks. Awesome GFE experience, definitely worth a try. Have taken her personal number, willing to share if anyone shares their indy.

Ash 2020
08-08-14, 09:09
I have a contact of a housewife she does this for fun and doesn't charge anything. Can give her details if anyone with same condition willing to share contact.

AudioSlave101
08-08-14, 09:29
Sry guys fr late reply was bit busy, will be reverting to every PM today.

P.S: SP is not Rohit.

Ipathan
08-08-14, 10:03
Hi guys,

Today is my birthday. I want to give special treat to myself this weekend.

I am requesting you kindly provide me help to get my birthday gift.

I will be very thankful to all of you.

And of course till now completed one year on this forum and I would say its wonderful platform and great job done by all of you by guiding us and providing help to get pleasure. Thanks to all.

I wish will have same wonderful journey of mongering in future.

Enjoy and play safe.

TheUtopian1307
08-08-14, 16:59
I have a contact of a housewife she does this for fun and doesn't charge anything. Can give her details if anyone with same condition willing to share contact.Hi there,

How you are thinking of sharing the contact as I have one contact with me. You don't have a PM. So.

Ciao

Richi Menon
08-08-14, 20:39
Hi guys,

And of course till now completed one year on this forum and I would say its wonderful platform and great job done by all of you by guiding us and providing help to get pleasure. Thanks to all.

Enjoy and play safe.Hey,

Congratulations and happy b day. I tried to PM you but you're PM not working. I have 2 SP numbers with what's up. They are ok for 4 k for 1 shot.

Richi Menon
08-08-14, 20:47
Hi all,

Since I am new here, I have been asking for help with independent contacts (PCMC preferred, other Pune areas will also do).

But not luck.There is Yogita from PCMC . Didn't try her. I can PM th number if you want.

DecentGuy86
08-08-14, 21:17
Please enable PM.

I have 2 contacts of such housewifes to share.Kindly clear your inbox. So you can get PM.

Linguswamy
08-09-14, 06:15
Called up my SP and got these photographs was asking 10 K ST for girl in white dress and 7 K fr othre two. Chose the one in blue top. Service was awesome, DFK, CBJ, plus she was very comfortable with all positions and also great and dirty talks. Awesome GFE experience, definitely worth a try. Have taken her personal number, willing to share if anyone shares their indy.Really mouthwatering collection. Will definitely would love to try when I come to Pune.

RockingSam
08-09-14, 08:07
Hello guys,

I lost Smita's number. Can anybody please share it?

Thanks.

Jiam339
08-09-14, 09:21
Hi Pathan,

Happy be'day to you. Tried to PM you some contact but its seems that you didn't subscribed yet. So get subscription. There are lot of friend over ISG who can help you.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Enjoy and play safe.

Groove007
08-09-14, 10:32
Guys,

Is 5-6 K a good deal for 2 sessions in Pune or it more than normal?

AudioSlave101
08-09-14, 14:47
Got this pic from my trusted SP whose number I have shared with few. Planning to call her.

AudioSlave101
08-09-14, 15:55
Depends on the chick.

But either ways rates nice.

Guys,

Is 5-6 K a good deal for 2 sessions in Pune or it more than normal?

DooMe
08-09-14, 20:00
Got this pic from my trusted SP whose number I have shared with few. Planning to call her.Dear AudioSlave,

Thanks for being a great contributor and helping out new mongers in Pune like me.

Even more creditable that you were relatively new to ISG yourself and looking at your posts, I see you didn't get much help from other mongers when you were seeking the same.

Greatly appreciated and trust good deeds will not go waste.

Cheers!

Richi Menon
08-09-14, 21:42
Guys,

I met Smita today. She looks like aunty 40+. But service is very good. No wonder fellow mongers praise her. She will make you horny.

Ace of Hearts
08-10-14, 01:07
This lady has been in Pune for a while. Any body had her? Any kind feedback?

TIA

AdhaarPune
08-10-14, 10:06

TIAHi AOH buddy,

I tried her few month back. She is superb in service man. Got BBJ & WOT without even asking, and got doggy also. She is enthusiast and co-operative!!

Enjoy and do share your experience!!

Jasmpat
08-10-14, 12:33

TIAThis babe was in Bangalore and she used to call herself Ashna. Have PM you.

AudioSlave101
08-10-14, 14:12
Quoted 10 k got it for 8.

The look is tempting. But the problem is most of the times what is shown is not delivered so tread cautiously in the murky waters. What is the quote by SP for ST / LT?

TharkiBoss
08-10-14, 19:49
Last month, I tried a number from mirror classifieds. It was near the RTO office. I was told 500 Rs counter charge. Went in, paid the 500 Rs and saw a beautiful with girl next door looks. She came in asked me undress and lie down with a towel on my back. She did some massage took off my towel and massaged my bums. She was wearing pink top and black jeans. I asked for services. She said 1 k hand job, 2 k for topless and 3 k for CBJ. The girl was very beautiful and little on the heavier side. I could see that she has big boobs and her colour was light wheatish. I was getting restless to have her between my legs. She took off her top and jeans, I started kissing her neck, cleavage, boobs over the bra and her navel and tummy. She had nice thighs, I kissed her on thighs, while I was kneading her bums. She took of her bra and came over my face and I started sucking boobs madly. I was in heaven as she was playing with my jhonny who was already rock hard and full tight. I made her stand up and I got down from the bed and kissed and sucked her from top to bottom, I licked her pussy. She was very clean and very perfect body, no marks anywhere, very proportionate everywhere. Nice pair of jugs and ass. Then she made me lie down and gave me a CBJ which was very slow and erotic. I was about to cum, when I got up and came above her and was about to enter her that I could not hold any longer and I ejaculated. She massaged my jhonny slowly and milked me dry. I was satisfied and tired. I kissed her once again. I wanted more of her but was running out of time. So paid her 3. 5 k and left. Her name was Kanak. I asked for her number but she did not give me. So I left there thinking of returning soon. But today when I called at that place. They said she has left the job. So I was disappointed and went to an MP near station, which used to be a favourite place of mine, but not anymore. Will post an FR of this MP soon. Till then request other members here to report FR if they ever come across a babe called Kanak.

Body: 8/10

Attitude: 7/10

Boobs: 9/10

Damage: 3.5 k + 0.5 k at counter.

WIR: Definitely if I get her contact.

Aflie
08-10-14, 19:56
Hi guys,

I am travelling to Pune from Bangalore on Tuesday and will be there for a few days, would be awesome if some of you could share some Indie NE / Cute contacts if any. For sure will reciprocate with the few BLR contacts that I have when you are here.

TharkiBoss
08-10-14, 19:58
I met Kanak last month near RTO. Paid 500 Rs for counter charge. Kanak was hot, with girl next door looks, big boobs, light wheatish color and nice attitude. She gave me CBJ anf massage. I played a lot with her boobs, tummy and ass. She fondled my jhonny and let suck her boobs for a good amount of time. She took 3. 5 k but it was worth it. Unfortunately she has left that place now. I called them today to check if she is there, but she is no more working there. So I left for an MP near station which I used to be my favourite earlier but not now. Will post an FR soon on that MP. As for experience with Kanak it was overall 8/10.

Chotu1
08-11-14, 09:14
Hello all,

I am silent reader of this forum and just now subscribed to PM facility.

Was reading about famous Smita. Can anybody share her number?

Till date I didn't have any session (still virgin), so wanted to try some with good service provider girl / women.

Even I can say, I am afraid of mongering alone so if anybody going somewhere in PCMC / Pune can PM me. We will company each other.

Thanks,

Chotu

Chotu1
08-11-14, 09:47
Hi friends,

I'm new here, wanted to share my sex friend vibha with you guys. She has just completed her graduation and looking for job. She have big boobs and ass with tight pussy. She is not good looking but good on bed. She is available for 1 k onwards. She is very cooperative and horny.

I'm me for more details and pics.Can you share Vibha's Contact?

Thanks

BuddyIsOnline
08-11-14, 12:06
Hi guys,

I am newbie to this site. Seniors please provide feedback of the attach profile if any of you have come across?

AudioSlave101
08-11-14, 13:25
Hi AOH,

Care to share her contact info.

TIA

Ace of Hearts
08-11-14, 14:43
This babe was in Bangalore and she used to call herself Ashna. Have PM you.
Hi AOH buddy,

I tried her few month back. She is superb in service man. Got BBJ & WOT without even asking, and got doggy also. She is enthusiast and co-operative!!

Enjoy and do share your experience!!Thanks folks for the feedback. She is with a lousy and costly SP. So if he budges to my price, I am not shelling out 10 k /25 k on her.

Ash 2020
08-11-14, 14:43
Please enable PM.

I have 2 contacts of such housewifes to share.I am out in Bali and Thailand for a week. I will be back around 20 Aug. Will activate and share the details through pm.

Thanks in advance

BobPatel
08-11-14, 17:50
Is she an indie or through an SP?

Hi guys,

I am newbie to this site. Seniors please provide feedback of the attach profile if any of you have come across?

Sameer942
08-11-14, 20:21
Guys,

Vibha is coming with one guy to have sex at my flat. I'm so excited.Hi,

You don't have pm so how you can pm her number?

RohanM
08-11-14, 20:37
Guys,

Vibha is coming with one guy to have sex at my flat. I'm so excited.Dude.

Enable pm first.

NeoCupid1
08-12-14, 01:18
Hi friends,

I'm new here, wanted to share my sex friend vibha with you guys. She has just completed her graduation and looking for job. She have big boobs and ass with tight pussy. She is not good looking but good on bed. She is available for 1 k onwards. She is very cooperative and horny.

I'm me for more details and pics.Hi,

Can you please PM me her number. I have full paid service.

NeoCupid1
08-12-14, 01:59
Hey guys,

Got a couple of pics from SP. Anyone reviewed them? Please update.Any experience. What was the rate of one on the right?

NeoCupid1
08-12-14, 02:34
Hi guys,

I'm interested in a 3 some (FFM) experience. Would love if the girls are lesbos / Bi.

Can anyone share some contact details of SP / indies?

Thnks

PinkUp
08-12-14, 04:24
Hi friends,

Want help for Kochin I will going to Kochin on 27 Aug. And will be there for a week, would be awesome if some of you could share some Indie NE / Cute contacts if any.

RjToons
08-12-14, 04:47
After many adventures in Pune specially in BP. I am really happy and excited to tell you guys that my queen is out of BP now and will be with me forever, she is my 3rd permanent partner in Pune. Though it took lot of time but at the end she is mine. It costed me around 4. 7 L for her. But guys it satisfies my all need at all levels and pleasure with partner not GFE but GF directly is different world of pleasure.

This ends my BP chapter now.

But mongering is way of life so, next target is search for another gems at some other place.

Cheers,

RJ.

Delhi Monger
08-12-14, 05:48
This is something new, only saw this happening in movies! More than anything else, I would like to congratulate you on being able to rescue a girl from the hell hole like BP! I am sure she would be very happy and would be eternally grateful to you.

After many adventures in Pune specially in BP. I am really happy and excited to tell you guys that my queen is out of BP now and will be with me forever, she is my 3rd permanent partner in Pune. Though it took lot of time but at the end she is mine. It costed me around 4. 7 L for her. But guys it satisfies my all need at all levels and pleasure with partner not GFE but GF directly is different world of pleasure.

But mongering is way of life so, next target is search for another gems at some other place.

Cheers,

RJ.

AudioSlave101
08-12-14, 06:08
My SP has her. Quote 6 K max.

Hi guys,

Zapme
08-12-14, 08:16
been multiple times to this spa above mainland china in aundh. superb ambience, great massages but have always been politely turned down for any extras. have got to know one of the therapists well. she may be inclined to meet outside but has strictly said no for anything in the spa. has anybody had any luck here or at any other high end spa? what about the marriott?

MongerSag
08-12-14, 12:06
hi all,

it was my first visit to any spa.

thanks to all the seniors for their frs, special thanks to kamdev.

today i visited kondhwa spa.

i reached there and a man at reception desk welcomed me.

then he showed the list of therapies available with the prices.

i insisted for discount and he agreed for a nominal discount and i paid the charges there. i opted traditional thai massage.

ne therapist ms. s came and greeted me. typical ne. not very young but fair, smiling, little healthy. and nice boobs.

she washed my feet and escorted me to the room. it was a room partitioned with curtains.

i opted not to wear disposables and she smiled and agreed to it.

the massage started which was good but not great. she wasnt very talkative but still i initiated the conversation was chatting.

i enjoyed massage for 20-25 minutes. after that i asked about extras. initially she refused. but later offered hj for 1 k.

i asked her for tl, then insisted and she agreed. i wanted b2b but she said that's not on the menu.

she removed her top and bra. those boobs were really good and were at my service. i player with her boobs a lott and sucked those nice brown nipples.

she was giving somewhat mechanical hj but i was enjoying those boobs. she offered and gave really good dfk.

i always take quite long to cum. i found her little tired after 20 minutes. finally i voluntarily helped myself.

she said she would like to meet me out and offer fs.

after i changed and was wearing shoes near the reception, she quickly came and gave a small piece of paper in my hand.

later i saw, her name and cell number written on it.

now seniors, guide me what should i do with her number. is it of any use.

sorry for long fr. but little excited after my first visit.

Vista Man
08-12-14, 14:01

Cheers,

RJ.Hi RJ.

Hats off to you, you have done a great thing by making her come out of BP, also its not easy to shell 4. 7 L for a middleclass like me, but many who have the financial freedom and liberty won't do it, you have a big heart.

IndianCurries
08-12-14, 14:28

Cheers,

RJ.I am confused RJ. Did you rescue her from BP to set her free or did you get her out of BP to be with you?

If former, then how can she be your 3rd permanent partner, if she's rescued.

If latter, then are you searching for a new gem?

Either ways, you rock buddy!

Cheers,

IC

Thrusting Rod
08-12-14, 15:40

Cheers,

RJ.Reminds me of the 1992 movie "Amar Prem" (Immortal Love.) Any which way you look at it, you did good friend.

RjToons
08-12-14, 19:00
I have a strong inclination towards a romantic, sensual sex. So I always look for gals, who can satisfy me at physical and psycho level at the time of sex. It can be done only with GF and not GFE. Since mongering is my way of life, I asked her to be with me forever (not rescue) as my love / GF and she agreed. In turn I am going to support her till the end (as I am already doing the same with other 2 gals). All these 3 gals are with me forever (as a keep), its totally different chemistry. Its something that I like other than sex. There are so many people I mate, who are living such kind of life. Again I am still searching for new gem as a part of my mongering hobby.

Cheers,

RJ

JcBlues9
08-12-14, 20:15
Hey buddy,

I am from Bangalore. Care to share her contact?

Dear fellow monger,

After a few spa and SP girl exp. I was lying low due to exam stress. Decided to burst the stress, so called regular SP. He whatsappd 5 girls pics of which I like 1 but amazed at the rate he quoted 10 k for short time ( 20% hike in 3 months!! Shocking) whick kill my buzz. I somehow managed to bargain till 7 k but since the girl was a real cutie and I was desperate enough to think rationally. So decided to go for it.

Reached there at 3 pm on Fri, and after a while walked same girl with the SP. She ws luking even better in reality. She was fair, 5'5" height and had perfect figure. We greeted each other. 7 k ws too much for 1 shot but since girl was superb and AC was functional in the room, it was a relief. But frankly speaking, I din't have much hope with the service based on my past experiences. Anyways paid upfront to the SP and bolted the door from inside when he left.

Here comes the fun part. We were not even settled properly, when she approach me and grab my crotch with an intense stare at my eyes, as if she was teasing me. I was dumbstuck at her move but I din't play dumb and grab her tightly and kissed her. She then roll her arm to my head and pull me further towards her with lots of tongue kiss. I too caught her back and started to roll my hand down and grab her hips on which she smiled mischievously. The start was better than I expected...

JohnGrisham7
08-12-14, 23:06
I have a strong inclination towards a romantic, sensual sex. So I always look for gals, who can satisfy me at physical and psyco level at the time of sex. It can be done only with GF and not GFE. Since mongering is my way of life, I asked her to be with me forever (not rescue) as my love / GF and she agreed. In turn I am going to support her till the end (as I am already doing the same with other 2 gals). All these 3 gals are with me forever (as a keep), its totally different chemistry. Its something that I like other than sex. There are so many people I mate, who are living such kind of life. Again I am still searching for new gem as a part of my mongering hobby.

Cheers,

RJ.Make sure that your permanent those 3 (gals are with you forever), also not to search for a new gem, like you on your absence, as I am sure you can't be at all 3 at a time.

My friend, my pity goes with you and it is flesh market, and no meaning forever. The girls knows very well how to tap out money from emotional guy like you. It is time to be careful than throwing money, I still wonder when I read it costs you 4.7 Laks, lucky girl who took that money from you.

OldPlayer
08-13-14, 01:55
After many adventures in Pune specially in BP.

It costed me around 4. 7 L for her. But guys it satisfies my all need at all levels and pleasure with partner not GFE but GF directly is different world of pleasure.

Cheers,

RJ.Bro,

you are king and kind heart man; Sorry to say by I have a different view. Yes I do believe that even the females worry about their future beyond their act places. Also they are tested best Gals for the act. True that now she is your kept but what if off late she feels rather insecure and land you up for a parallel life as your wife. Bro remember that if you are frequenting then you are in living together relation with her and that is now treated as you know.

IMHO, are you single or taking the risk to say goodbye to your settled life with family forever.

I respect your gesture and wish you the best.

Though nothing should now change but still I am surprised.

Regards, and cheers for greater fun for you.

OP

Possible
08-13-14, 02:17
I have a strong inclination towards a romantic, sensual sex. So I always look for gals, who can satisfy me at physical and psyco level at the time of sex. It can be done only with GF and not GFE. Since mongering is my way of life, I asked her to be with me forever (not rescue) as my love / GF and she agreed. In turn I am going to support her till the end (as I am already doing the same with other 2 gals). All these 3 gals are with me forever (as a keep), its totally different chemistry. Its something that I like other than sex. There are so many people I mate, who are living such kind of life. Again I am still searching for new gem as a part of my mongering hobby.

Cheers,

RJ.Bro, you have 3 gals as keep obviously plus 1 and still looking for more. I am confused as how you do justice to all the three and still left with energy and time. Anyways my greetings for the step ahead.

You were good pal to me but now you are like Guru (teacher).

Keep rocking and do spare few gems for us. LOL.

Possible.

IndianCurries
08-13-14, 05:54

Cheers,

RJ.That sounds interesting. So, if I am not mistaken; you will "keep" them at your will for a romantic, sensual relationship; however, are any one of them seeking some additional BFE when you are "supporting" your other ones;).

Or If I put it this way, would you be willing to share the GFE (and not GF) with some fellow "hungry for lust" mongers?

You are a rockstar! And I agree with possible, a Guru for all of us here!

Cheers,

IC.

RjToons
08-13-14, 06:42
My experience is, gals are not interested in sleeping with lots people. Most important thing I understood about gals that they need "security" at psycho level. Which I provide to them. All the gals are aware of my relations with other gals, my nature and my lifestyle at mongering. I made it clear to all the gals. Only condition is they need the "Security" financially and psycho level. And condition I put for them is, no more man other than me for them, if they break it, I will leave them, no mercy. I placed them in some descent job so they feel secure. I always look for win-win situation for both party. And after all I can only say is, its totally depend on chemistry you have with your partner.

Guys its mongering world and beauty is chasing you, look for it with beautiful heart.

Cheers,

RJ

That sounds interesting. So, if I am not mistaken; you will "keep" them at your will for a romantic, sensual relationship; however, are any one of them seeking some additional BFE when you are "supporting" your other ones;).

Or If I put it this way, would you be willing to share the GFE (and not GF) with some fellow "hungry for lust" mongers? :).

You are a rockstar! And I agree with possible, a Guru for all of us here!

Cheers,

IC.

AussieGaigin
08-13-14, 11:15
Hey buddy,

I am from Bangalore. Care to share her contact?Hey buddy, why don't YOU send him a PM and ask?

LoverboyJerico
08-13-14, 13:13
Guys, please let me know if anyone has tried any of these. Sp is quoting around 7 K short time. 2 hrs. 2 shots! Also please write number of the pic, for me to understand who you are talking about!

IndianCurries
08-13-14, 14:33
I made it clear to all the gals. And condition I put for them is, no more man other than me for them, if they break it, I will leave them, no mercy.That's a disappointment! You don't want to share your gems with us! Sigh!

RohanM
08-13-14, 18:41
That's a disappointment! You don't want to share your gems with us! Sigh!Lets go to BP with shopping spree and buy some.

HornyBoyForU
08-13-14, 21:03
I don't know the SP but the pics are nice bro, try to bring them down to 5 k.

Guys, please let me know if anyone has tried any of these. Sp is quoting around 7 K short time. 2 hrs. 2 shots!! Also please write number of the pic, for me to understand who you are talking about !!

Possible
08-13-14, 22:27
My experience is, gals are not interested in sleeping with lots people....
I placed them in some descent job so they feel secure. I always look for win-win situation for both party. And after all I can only say is, its totally depend on chemistry you have with your partner.
Guys its mongering world and beauty is chasing you, look for it with beautiful heart.
Cheers,
RJ.Agreement understood, your modus operandi is rather is becoming a lesson for us Rj, LOL. Giving her work would give her the due. At an instance when I asked a WG if she is enjoys the act, she said getting more than four fucks a day and more than 25 a week, what do you think we may enjoy, whereas you are hard. You must have seen a pussy after a fortnight or so. So you enjoy, I am doing my job. She was right I think. So would noty like to comment much on your find and view, just respect.

That's a disappointment! You don't want to share your gems with us! Sigh!Bro, IC, that is and't disappointment, rather the bro, Rj would now let us explore some fresh meat. Picture abhi baki he (Movie continues). Get you work done and let me do my pending work, we will together show Guru what we can do, LOL.

Nice to see you posting in lighter thoughts. I feel good to see you too.

P.

IndianCurries
08-14-14, 05:31
Lets go to BP with shopping spree and buy some.With you? No Way! BTW, are you done with your so-called Shaadi profiles?

Bro, IC, that is and't disappointment, rather the bro, Rj would now let us explore some fresh meat. Picture abhi baki he (Movie continues). Get you work done and let me do my pending work, we will together show Guru what we can do, LOL.

Nice to see you posting in lighter thoughts. I feel good to see you too.

P.Haha! Sure buddy! Let's do our escapades and show the Guru that Chelas are not far behind! I was just pulling leg of RJ.

Jasmpat
08-14-14, 05:51
Guys, please let me know if anyone has tried any of these. Sp is quoting around 7 K short time. 2 hrs. 2 shots!! Also please write number of the pic, for me to understand who you are talking about !!I have tried the 1st one. She is good. But negotiate with the SP. I got her for 6 K.

Jasmpat
08-14-14, 06:01
Guys, please let me know if anyone has tried any of these. Sp is quoting around 7 K short time. 2 hrs. 2 shots!! Also please write number of the pic, for me to understand who you are talking about!The SP who has these babes number ends with 500 right?

SikandRajan
08-14-14, 06:43
Hi Pune ISG friends,

I am visitin Pune on 20th.

I am new to Pune.

Can any one send me the leads ie inde or good spa etc?

You also pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Rajan. S.

AkashMal
08-14-14, 08:32
Hello Pune,

I am trying to contact my regular SP Rohit (KP) from last few days but he is not replying to me. His contact number ends with 148 and 054.

Please let me know if any one has taken his service recently or any one aware any issue with him for not replying.

Thanks

Victor Bhai
08-14-14, 18:42
He did reply to me though.

Hello Pune,

I am trying to contact my regular SP Rohit (KP) from last few days but he is not replying to me. His contact number ends with 148 and 054.

Please let me know if any one has taken his service recently or any one aware any issue with him for not replying.

Thanks.

Victor Bhai
08-14-14, 18:48
Hey folks,

Just wanted to know if any of you have any reviews for the gal in the pic?

Cheers!

Mehrarajiv
08-14-14, 20:41
Everyone differs in what we call mongering.

For some its just a one time per a month just get freshen up.

For others its weekly refreshment.

Rj has his own thoughts.

I surely respect you buddy. But what I want to know is, isn't having 3 fishes and even trying them alternately is a boring concept? And when you say you are searching for new gems. You are going to explore some new girl to add in your collection?

What fun you want to get out of those girls. Having sex with same girl, even when the girl is heavenly beautiful is self limited. When you try all possible positions, after a particular time you get fed up with that girl. That's why we mongers keep digging for other gold. When you want to try other girls, I didn't get why you want to keep them as your keep.

Once again saying respect you for what you are doing. Just puzzled.

I wish you get what you want.

Happy mongering bro.

AkashMal
08-15-14, 12:34
I got same pic one month ago from one of my SP but he said this is her old pic. So if you can, check the girl in real and go ahead.

Enjoy

Hey folks,

Cheers!

Praj4
08-15-14, 18:01
i find free contacts from shaadi.com alone girls.be careful, oneday one such babe may complain to le against you for deceit and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)! and circumstancial evidence might work against you being.

AugustYa
08-15-14, 18:19
Hello Pune,

ThanksHave not taken any girl from him but have spoken to him a couple of times, sounds absolutely unprofessional even when we were talking he was just running me through his terms and conditions as if we were signing a legal contract. Didn't like his attitude so didn't take any girl from him.

AugustYa
08-15-14, 18:20
Hey folks,

Cheers!What is the deal that you have got from her?

Manoj1
08-15-14, 20:22
Hi buddy,

Thanks for sharing your experience with smita.

Kindly pm me her contact.

Thanks in advance.

CheersMay I know how to get Smita's contact number?

RohanM
08-15-14, 22:57
be careful, oneday one such babe may complain to le against you for deceit and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)! and circumstancial evidence might work against you being.bro.

i never made false promise.

i always look for girls to who handle their shaadi profile.

1) manier times we meet, i make them excited and later their parents refuse me because i don't have ancestral property (don't laugh, it happned 2 times).

2) if i get divorcee or bigger age girl, i make my intensions clear to them in start only.

even once i got and meet one girl for marriage, suddenly we gone to movie, did what ever possible in movie hall ,2nd day i told her that i can't marry a girl who does things like this before marriage.

Tester
08-16-14, 03:27
This is hypocrisy. And even cheating to some extent. I now agree with what Praj4 said. The early you realize the better. Pl remember laws are changing in favor of women and there is zero tolerance, which is correct. Be safe and try not to play with girls emotions which can turn into a case against you. Telling all this as a well wisher. Rest upto you boss.

I told her that I can't marry a girl who does things like this before marriage.

Victor Bhai
08-16-14, 03:54
8 k-10 k for ST is what was quoted with place. Didn't negotiate as I had to drop the plan because of a family emergency.

The gal looks nice in the photo, and surely deserves a visit. Do let me know that if any of you visits her.

I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks at least.

What is the deal that you have got from her?

Victor Bhai
08-16-14, 03:58
Tried and tested way. Get the PM facility and msg. I am sure there'll be lot of folks (including me) on this forum who would help you with the contacts.

Cheers

May I know how to get Smita's contact number?

DesiDilruba
08-16-14, 04:34
Bro.

I never made false promise.

I always look for girls to who handle their shaadi profile.

1) manier times we meet, I make them excited and later their parents refuse me because I don't have ancestral property (don't laugh, it happned 2 times).

2) if I get divorcee or bigger age girl, I make my intensions clear to them in start only.

Even once I got and meet one girl for marriage, suddenly we gone to movie, did what ever possible in movie hall ,2nd day I told her that I can't marry a girl who does things like this before marriage.Dude, what you are doing is unethical. One shouldn't support you on this. Rest- its individual choice. But I wish you get caught and pay steep price for these acts.

Siidharth
08-16-14, 06:01
Hey all,

Its been real long since am writing here. Anyways I happened to visit BP yesterday. Will write some pending FR's later. In a hurry now. While coming out yesterday, I just saw a guy entering in the room with the same female, and I just had the gut feeling that he must be an ISG member, So just thought of asking here. Did anyone of you visit BP yesterday, 2nd floor with the female named Teena. So do write back if its anyone here.

Happy mongering guys.

Cheers,

Sid

VikkyB
08-16-14, 07:27
This was my first visit to this spa. Its a well known high end spa in kp. Called the spa beforehand for appointment. Easily got the appointment in the evening. Was greeted by a man at the counter. He recommended for 1 hour oil massage. Paid the counter fee and was asked to wear there slippers. The massage room was a cozy one. After few minutes a thai lady came. She was arnd 30-35 yrs old. As the massage started she switched off the lights. Not sure why. Anways the massage was excellent. Was rejunivated. I asked for extras and she readily agrred upon. Was asking for 2 k but I said I am regular. Went for topless and HJ for 1. 5 k. I asked for pussy touching which she agreed after some time. She started moaning which seemed fake. The massage room had bathroom with steambath. Cleaned myself and handed her the tip. Once dresses I was offered green tea. Went out happily..What's the name of the spais it SOS or [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Hitman47
08-16-14, 09:04
Has anyone tried Payal 6913 from Sinhgad Road?

RohanM
08-16-14, 10:15
Dude, what you are doing is unethical. One shouldn't support you on this. Rest- its individual choice. But I wish you get caught and pay steep price for these acts.If girls parents want person with money, that also for girls who do sex before marriage, is it my fault?

NeoCupid1
08-16-14, 11:52
Hey folks,

Cheers!Can you PM me the rate and contact no. Of this SP or independent?

Thanks

Thrusting Rod
08-16-14, 12:48
If girls parents want person with money, that also for girls who do sex before marriage, is it my fault?Bizarre! Unable to understand, your line of thinking. Rest assured, Socrates & Confucius were not wrong. Behave unto others as you would have them unto you. Time will tell.

DesiDilruba
08-16-14, 12:51
If girls parents want person with money, that also for girls who do sex before marriage, is it my fault?Its personal decision as I mentioned. But getting things for free is unethical. If you want sex, why not pay for it and respect individual even though is is a prostitute?

PremS7
08-16-14, 14:15
Hello seniors,

I'm having two options today. Smita from Varsha hotel and Priya from Kothrud.

Can anybody tell me which one is best option.

RohanM
08-16-14, 14:48
Its personal decision as I mentioned. But getting things for free is unethical. If you want sex, why not pay for it and respect individual even though is is a prostitute?I don't want to mock you.

But if girl meet on shaadi, we have a sex, how can I pay them?

Mirza Ghaleeb
08-16-14, 18:49
Rohan,

Looks like every one here differs from what you think.

1. Girls father is not asking ancestral property to be transferred in his name or his daughters name, its for both bride+grooms security and his daughters safe / secured future.

2. Girl enjoying some intimate moment with you is not paid, it is against a hope that you will marry her.

Everyone has emotions, I feel we need to respect it. Even prostitutes have emotions.

Just try calling some prostitute a prostitute or rather "randi".

As Tester, PRaj, ThrustingRod and Dilruba have rightly mentioned, its risky buddy. Finally again its upto you to decide.

Thoughts are shared here, no one can do policing.

Lets drop this topic.

MG!

I don't want to mock you.

But if girl meet on shaadi, we have a sex, how can I pay them?

QuikcHill
08-16-14, 19:31
This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k.

5) Shilpa, time watcher, 38 tall dark call center employee, 5 k has her own place.

6) Neetu, hw 3 k needs a place short good company.

7) Puja pimple Saudagar gujju lady good service has her own place charges 4 k. 36 years old fair lady.

8) Sujata very slim no boobs 3 k without place age 22.

9) Kavita dark fat hw service good 3 k with place.

10) Neha Kharadi 36 year old fat dark hw. 4 k.

11) Payal bong 28 year old has her onw place charge 6 k Vimannagar.

12) Shital marwari hw 32 years old vaery fair BBW. 3 k without place.

13) Yogita 34 year tall fat hw 3 K plus place.

14) Pooja Yerwada 30 year old good service avg looks has her onw place 4 k.

15) Soumya model overrated 12 k with place avg service.

16) Ritu Marwari hw. Available only on refrence. 5 k with place.

17) Prachi bong hw dsk vishwa 8 k discreet provider.

18) Soniya kalewadi 5 k without place nice experience.

19) Seema dapodi 3 k 36 slim hw. Good service.

20) Sanjana vistis Pune beautician 5 k good figure bad service.

21) Prajakta 24 course student good service wheatish fat near Wadia college.

22) Sunita Hadapsar hw 2 k good service fat wheatish.

23) Nilakshi service discontinued 3 k student near Wadia college.

24) Kim 23 7 k struggling model short and thin.

25) Stella 34 very very very slim. Works as admin 4 k.

26) Soma 30 Bong HW, good service during day time only.

Thanks to all.

RohanM
08-17-14, 02:02
i am not against father asking for property, its thing that after we had sex then he asked, and girl could not tell father.

though girl has intimate moment of hope of marriage, its my trust test, frankly everyone will like virgin wife except honorable people.

as per latest law, sex on promise of marriage is not [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123).

its just police who sometimes arrest people for you know what.

every act of sexual intercourse on promise of marriage not [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123); woman does so at her own peril: delhi court.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/del-sexual-intercourse-promise-marriage-not-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)-woman-own-peril-delhi-court-4484843-nor.html

pre-marital sex 'immoral', not always [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), says judge.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/pre-marital-sex-immoral-not-always-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)-says-judge-467097

but honestly, thanks for conern, in todays reality when parents don't care for child, the way you showed concern is gesture very much appreciated.

if any of you people who showed conern, want shaadi contact, just pm me will share without anything you needed.

to exchange,

rohan,

looks like every one here differs from what you think.

1. girls father is not asking ancestral property to be transferred in his name or his daughters name, its for both bride+grooms security and his daughters safe / secured future.

2. girl enjoying some intimate moment with you is not paid, it is against a hope that you will marry her.

everyone has emotions, i feel we need to respect it. even prostitutes have emotions.

just try calling some prostitute a prostitute or rather "randi".

as tester, praj, thrustingrod and dilruba have rightly mentioned, its risky buddy. finally again its upto you to decide.

thoughts are shared here, no one can do policing.

lets drop this topic.

mg!

Tut Li
08-17-14, 03:57
Has anyone tried Payal 6913 from Sinhgad Road?Probably she is payal. Was very famous on forum about 7-8 months back. Suddenly disappeared one day. If she is same, good service. Short. Small racks. Amazing BBBJ. . 6 k ST with place. Cheers.

Victor Bhai
08-17-14, 04:10
Great compilation.

But,

1. How old is that compilation?

2. Does your friend have the contact numbers as well? If so, is he / she ready to share?

This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.a

Jiam339
08-17-14, 05:12
Hi.

Its great compilation and useful for all. I can see few more addition in my absence of 3 months. Can any one PM me digit of either Prajakta, Prachi, Kim or Sujata. I am little desperate to bang a young chic. No test since last 2,3 months.

Thanks again.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k.

5) Shilpa, time watcher, 38 tall dark call center employee, 5 k has her own place.

7) Puja pimple Saudagar gujju lady good service has her own place charges 4 k. 36 years old fair lady.

10) Neha Kharadi 36 year old fat dark hw. 4 k.

11) Payal bong 28 year old has her onw place charge 6 k Vimannagar.

12) Shital marwari hw 32 years old vaery fair BBW. 3 k without place.

13) Yogita 34 year tall fat hw 3 K plus place.

14) Pooja Yerwada 30 year old good service avg looks has her onw place 4 k.

15) Soumya model overrated 12 k with place avg service.

16) Ritu Marwari hw. Available only on refrence. 5 k with place.

17) Prachi bong hw dsk vishwa 8 k discreet provider.

18) Soniya kalewadi 5 k without place nice experience.

19) Seema dapodi 3 k 36 slim hw. Good service.

20) Sanjana vistis Pune beautician 5 k good figure bad service.

21) Prajakta 24 course student good service wheatish fat near Wadia college.

22) Sunita Hadapsar hw 2 k good service fat wheatish.

23) Nilakshi service discontinued 3 k student near Wadia college.

24) Kim 23 7 k struggling model short and thin.

25) Stella 34 very very very slim. Works as admin 4 k.

26) Soma 30 Bong HW, good service during day time only.

Thanks to all.

DooMe
08-17-14, 08:39

10) Neha Kharadi 36 year old fat dark hw. 4 k...Thanks for taking effort to put this all together. Any clues how to get contacts for these? I would like pointers for #1 Neha and #26 Soma.

Thanks again.

Rahul9011
08-17-14, 09:59
Can someone PM me independent contacts from PCMC area.

I have already have yogita's contact.

Thank you in advance.

DesiDilruba
08-17-14, 10:25
iam not against father asking for property, its thing that after we had sex then he asked, and girl could not tell father.

though girl has intimate moment of hope of marriage, its my trust test, frankly everyone will like virgin wife except honorable people.

as per latest law, sex on promise of marriage is not [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123).

every act of sexual intercourse on promise of marriage not [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123); woman does so at her own peril: delhi court.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/del-sexual-intercourse-promise-marriage-not-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)-woman-own-peril-delhi-court-4484843-nor.html

pre-marital sex 'immoral', not always [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), says judge.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/pre-marital-sex-immoral-not-always-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)-says-judge-467097

but honestly, thanks for conern, in todays reality when parents don't care for child, the way you showed concern is gesture very much appreciated.

if any of you people who showed conern, want shaadi contact, just pm me will share without anything you needed.

to exchange,not discussing it further as there is no point. do whatever you want. somehow. it doesn't suit my taste.

SikandRajan
08-17-14, 13:05
Hi dude,

I am new to Pune will you share a few good contacts inde or SP.

Thanks in advance.

8) Sujata very slim no boobs 3 k without place age 22...

Chotu1
08-17-14, 13:29

8) Sujata very slim no boobs 3 k without place age 22..This list does not include Pallavi and smita. Can you PM me number of Soniya from Kalewadi, Puja pimple Saudagar gujju lady.

RjToons
08-17-14, 16:56
Need not to confuse. I have my own way of making love. My love making sessions are not limited unto 2 hrs or night. So I always look for consistent partner who is well aware of my taste. It is difficult to get such a partner easily. After about 6 yrs of search I could make 3 partner of my choice on permanent basis. For me sex is not a few min job, its extended sessions (e. G. When we stay together for couple of days or more we stay without a single cloths all the time etc.) . I have my own way of making sex / love. Its a only work I have in life. I celebrate life to the fullest. Hope you won't get confused now.

Cheers,

RJ

Add me also.

I find free contacts from shaadi.com alone girls.

Mirza Ghaleeb
08-17-14, 20:47
the daily bhaskar link you have shown, that man accused of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) was charged of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) in 2011 and don't know how many days he has spent in jail. once you are are arrested of the [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), show them this link, you will also get released in 3-4 years time.

regarding your gesture of sharing contacts, i have not seen anybody showing keen interest in taking your contacts.

most of the seniors don't prefer this way gaining contacts. me too.

last but not the least, your comment on showing concern is strange.

i have seen many sick people, standing outside schools as a predator for school going kids, troubling them.

i asked a group of tapori why are they troubling school going gals.

he asked me same question, "parents have no concerns, why are you concerned".

iam not against father asking for property, its thing that after we had sex then he asked, and girl could not tell father.

every act of sexual intercourse on promise of marriage not [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123); woman does so at her own peril: delhi court...

On The Wings
08-17-14, 21:01
This list does not include Pallavi and smita. Can you PM me number of Soniya from Kalewadi, Puja pimple Saudagar gujju lady.Thankyou Chotu1, Sikandrajan, Doome & Jiam 339 the great sons of the great nation. Very humbly asking you to use your brains (presuming you got some grey matter). Before asking some info thro' PM. First cross check whether you are eligible to send & receive PMs. If that's okay. Just cross check again whether the other side is permissible to send PMs. Early ejaculation doesn't serve the purpose for both the parties. Got that. Hey. Got that. So, think. Rationalize before you act.

RohanM
08-17-14, 23:46
the daily bhaskar link you have shown, that man accused of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) was charged of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) in 2011 and don't know how many days he has spent in jail. once you are are arrested of the [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), show them this link, you will also get released in 3-4 years time.

regarding your gesture of sharing contacts, i have not seen anybody showing keen interest in taking your contacts.

most of the seniors don't prefer this way gaining contacts. me too.

last but not the least, your comment on showing concern is strange.

i have seen many sick people, standing outside schools as a predator for school going kids, troubling them.

i asked a group of tapori why are they troubling school going gals.

he asked me same question, "parents have no concerns, why are you concerned".how can you know anybody has interest or not? i am daily getting dozens of pm asking for contact.

please check your facts before commeting.

btw which school?

Tester
08-18-14, 04:48
Mirza, I suggest to "Let it Go". No point in discussing it further. You can take the horse to the river, but you can't force it to drink water. Period.

Most of the seniors don't prefer this way gaining contacts. Me too.

Mirza Ghaleeb
08-18-14, 04:59
Agree with tester.

BTW, in this case, its not even horse.

Mirza, I suggest to "Let it Go". No point in discussing it further. You can take the horse to the river, but you can't force it to drink water. Period.

Newbee Joy
08-18-14, 06:38
Dear MG,

Tester is absolutely right. We all respect super seniors like you and know you very well through your FRs and take your advice in a positive way however there are weird people in this world. So no point in trying to make them sane!

Cheers,

Joy

IndianCurries
08-18-14, 07:01
Has anyone tried Payal 6913 from Sinhgad Road?I did her a couple of months ago. I paid 5 K via an SP, with whom I negotiated real hard. Here is my FR: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1582350#post1582350.

Also, I gave her number to fellow mongers; however, she didn't acknowledge or gave any response.

Long story, short: Sweet, young, petite babe without any nakhras or worry about time.

AkashMal
08-18-14, 07:26
Hey Pune,

Since long time nt seen any post about MP (Laxmi Road, deccan etc). Please post something about these MP if anyone had visited recently.

Thanks

AudioSlave101
08-18-14, 08:13
Hello all,

Apologies to all who sent me PMs, wasnt able to revert as was in Goa. On my way back to Pune. Shall be posting reviews soon. I am planning some action for tonight.

Any help will be appreciated. Looking for a GFE experience with an indy.

Thanks in advance.

Rajendx
08-18-14, 09:40
Hello seniors,

I'm having two options today. Smita from Varsha hotel and Priya from Kothrud.

Can anybody tell me which one is best option.Smita of course.

RohanM
08-18-14, 17:30
Dear MG,

Tester is absolutely right. We all respect super seniors like you and know you very well through your FRs and take your advice in a positive way however there are weird people in this world. So no point in trying to make them sane!

Cheers,

JoyStop butteering each other.

Everybody has right to have own opinion and I never insulted you.

If girl is doing sex before marriage, its not byes fault. Plain and simple.

RohanM
08-18-14, 22:43
There is website called www.jeevansathi.com, I got their 50% discount and used lifetime mebership.

TheUtopian1307
08-19-14, 06:57
Stop butteering each other.

Everybody has right to have own opinion and I never insulted you.

If girl is doing sex before marriage, its not byes fault. Plain and simple.Hello everyone,

With all due respect, everyone has their own way of mongering, interests and damage control. There is no absolute right in this way. Few opinions have been shared and discussed and that's the point of this forum. But we can't place an totally new idea in anyone's mind if it is not his own. Lets course of time play its way. And lets come back to real time new experience sharing which is somewhat neglected for some days.

Thanks

TheUtopian1307
08-19-14, 07:01
Hi,

We have all at some point in time have visited the all known Ayurvedic MP at Bibwewadi. Is that functioning niw? And can someone share any info if there are any other such ayurvedic or cheap disguised MPs in Pune? They should be known and kept in handy for money control times. Do you agree?

Chotu1
08-19-14, 10:39
Hello guys,

There is one person called Mr. Baban Bhutkar. He is claiming that they have one friendship club and have many Hi profile housewives and girls who are unsatisfied.

They will tell you that you can be a member of their group and you can satisfy them as a playboy.

For this, they ask you to pay Rs. 5000 as membership of the club by depositing money in their account.

One of my fool friend paid and person Bhutkar ran away.

Friends be aware of this guy (number ending with 928) They make their add on facebook.

Thanks,

Chotu

RahulDubey7890
08-19-14, 12:03
Girl is not co-operative with lots of attitude. Met her with my regular SP so he only told me not to take this one.

Hey folks,

Cheers!

IndianCurries
08-19-14, 14:05
Here is my latest FR about an Indie in Wanowari. Got her number from a fellow ISG member, not disclosing his identity; but already expressed my gratitude to him.

Was planning to do her since past few weeks, but couldn't really get a mutually agreeable time. Today morning text her and confirmed post lunch session. Just when I was about to leave to meet her; called her to know whereabouts, and she said plan cancelled. KLPD! Started to look for other options as was quite horny. She called after 5 minutes that her other plan is cancelled and she can meet me! Wohoo!

She gave directions which were not fully baked unless you are aware of the vicinity. After a couple of rounds in the area, finally found her society. It's quite decent middle class apartment society. Quite safe, if you can just quietly walk through without creating unnecessary ruckus.

Entered apartment and was greeted by a 25 something sweet girl. Did some chit chat in hall, then proceeded to bedroom. She's quite chatty. I asked what's on Menu; She said; Starter to Dessert. Quite impressed already.

Post cleaning, action started with soft kisses. Then DFK, actually, it should be VDFK. Awesome experience. She does amazing foreplay and makes you as horny as she is (She's super horny)! Did some BBBJ, sucking and kissing continued. Put on Condi (Took my own of a reputed brand) and started WOT for some time, she went to doggy and we came in doggy. No nakhras and no time keeping. (No Anal).

Overall an amazing experience. Paid her and we did some more chit chat before I took her leave. As soon as I came out, text the ISG member and told him about my experience! LOL!

Ratings:

Place: 8/10 (Very clean apartment in a decent housing society).

Looks: 5/10 (Not a stunner).

DFK: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (Nicely shaped and upright).

Pussy: 9/10 (Tight and clean).

GFE: 10/10.

Overall experience: 9/10 (Yeh Dil maange more!

WIR: Yes, of course!

Damage: 5 K with place. No bargaining.

I can share number only with reliable members.

Members with less than 20 posts, Cheap mongering hunters, Bargain hunters and freeloaders who want to scheme girls using matrimonial sites; please stay away from contacting me.

Cheers,

Stay Safe!

IC.

Tester
08-19-14, 15:12
Nice FR. And shoo away description.

..... freeloaders who want to scheme girls using matrimonial sites; please stay away from contacting me.

Double Shot
08-19-14, 17:41
// Post cleaning, action started with soft kisses. Then DFK, actually, it should be VDFK. Awesome experience /.

IC buddy.

This is a very well written FR. Very impressive. You have kept many things secret but described what is apt for this forum. This FR is indeed an example of how an FR should be written.

Also, you have added one acronym to this forum. VDFK. I hope Jackson adds that to forum's standard list (just kidding).

IC. Please check your PM box.

Thanks.

Double Shot.

Erika
08-19-14, 18:20
Just want to share my first post about HJ in spa.

There is THA spa nearby Vimar Nagar Road behind Phoenix mall and it's original service from THA lady.

Price is high as Rs 2400 (20% discount during weekday) but the massage is much traditional from THA skill.

Except the awesome massage, individual provide HJ only, nothing special as Rs 1000. HJ is soso as I felt. But for me better than nothing.

This is my first post and hopefully all senior chief can lead me into more special life in Pune.

I will return in Oct again to Pune and look forward to share more after experience.

P.S. This is my first post and please do not hesitate to share / PM with me for your excellent experience.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

JohnRice
08-19-14, 19:56
in last week visited this famous wellness spa in kp, thai therapist assigend to massage but was not sensual enough though she herself offered to massages the private part for 2 k, i refused and offered to pay 1 k to which she counter offered 1.5 k. but i stick to 1 k as i was not aroused enough. friends any pointer to good spa where we get sensual massage with extras. i paid rs 2100 counter charge.

NeoCupid1
08-19-14, 21:31
Hi AOH buddy,

Enjoy and do share your experience!!Please PM me her number. What's the rate? Any FR?

TheUtopian1307
08-20-14, 04:55
Hello guys,

There is one person called Mr. Baban Bhutkar. He is claiming that they have one friendship club and have many Hi profile housewives and girls who are unsatisfied.

They will tell you that you can be a member of their group and you can satisfy them as a playboy.

For this, they ask you to pay Rs. 5000 as membership of the club by depositing money in their account.

One of my fool friend paid and person Bhutkar ran away.

Friends be aware of this guy (number ending with 928) They make their add on facebook.

Thanks,

ChotuNever ever fall in this kind of trap. One will be fool enough to think that this kind of club exits. This is all hoax everytime. We should all be away from this kind con business.

TheUtopian1307
08-20-14, 04:59
in last week visited this famous wellness spa in kp, thai therapist assigend to massage but was not sensual enough though she herself offered to massages the private part for 2 k, i refused and offered to pay 1 k to which she counter offered 1.5 k. but i stick to 1 k as i was not aroused enough. friends any pointer to good spa where we get sensual massage with extras. i paid rs 2100 counter charge.i guess i know the spa you are talking about. btw, i got some amazing experiences there. but sorry you didn't, upto your expextations. rttf and you will get quite a number of spas being mentioned in the forum. if sticking to kp, try sos or healthland.

cheers

TheUtopian1307
08-20-14, 05:03
Here is my latest FR about an Indie in Wanowari. Got her number from a fellow ISG member, not disclosing his identity; but already expressed my gratitude to him. :).

Was planning to do her since past few weeks, but couldn't really get a mutually agreeable time. Today morning text her and confirmed post lunch session. Just when I was about to leave to meet her; called her to know whereabouts, and she said plan cancelled. KLPD! Started to look for other options as was quite horny. She called after 5 minutes that her other plan is cancelled and she can meet me! Wohoo!

She gave directions which were not fully baked unless you are aware of the vicinity. After a couple of rounds in the area, finally found her society. It's quite decent middle class apartment society. Quite safe, if you can just quietly walk through without creating unnecessary ruckus.

Entered apartment and was greeted by a 25 something sweet girl. Did some chit chat in hall, then proceeded to bedroom. She's quite chatty. I asked what's on Menu; She said; Starter to Dessert. ;) Quite impressed already..Nice FR dude. Thanks for bringing new fishes to the forum. Or maybe I am naive enough to not know about her. Other members may well known her. Anyways great going.

Peekri
08-20-14, 05:29
St week wend to BP just for time pass. Not for act.

Just roamed all area, finally I back to CD lane. I just want to check how the sh at at ales operate what is the activity inside. I am dame sure that they will trap and loot me.

So I have keep all my stuffs in my car and took 400+ 50 rs with me. I just entered the lane a beautiful M / F came to me and said, sir please come to inside and ask are you from south / north.

And she asked me that inside there are lot of collection of teen girls you just come inside and see. I just entered one of the room with her. After few seconds, 5 to 6 people came all are height and wait.

And stating to talk their language, and ask me Rs. I told I am not cam here for the act just want to see the ladies. The leader started shouting. I strictly said with out out any act I won't do any single money.

They have started undress and just start dance. Few of them are trans they are beautiful. And few them are at 2 les. I am sure they have spend lot of money to do their gender change.

There is one girl / who is having Johnny and boobs, and another one is having pussy and boobs. Boobs are looks like original, I have touched the boobs it seems this is not original but its like 95% original. Don't.

Know how they have made it, I want to make their company to know how and from where they are doing these kind of stuff and for what. But but they are not exploring all.

I am sure some of then are belongs to some at least some family background, do to this kinda nature they left their home. Gave 200 rs, still thy are checking my pocket. They found 2 or more in my pocket. But I asked them.

I want to take auto and I don't have money to go back and to have food. They return me the Rs. 100 I have left form there. All are Small rooms. Don't know how they are living there.

IndianCurries
08-20-14, 06:16
// Post cleaning, action started with soft kisses. Then DFK, actually, it should be VDFK. Awesome experience /.

IC buddy.

This is a very well written FR. Very impressive. You have kept many things secret but described what is apt for this forum. This FR is indeed an example of how an FR should be written.

Also, you have added one acronym to this forum. VDFK. I hope Jackson adds that to forum's standard list (just kidding).

IC. Please check your PM box.

Thanks.

Double Shot.Haha! Even if not for a new acronym; I hope, Jackson notices this and put my FR in some Hall of Fame! :).

Nice FR. And shoo away description.

This is good one.

And nice FR as well.Glad that message was well understood by fellow mongers!

Mirza Ghaleeb
08-20-14, 06:26
Excellent post. Indian Curry really too hot to handle.

Haha! Even if not for a new acronym; I hope, Jackson notices this and put my FR in some Hall of Fame! :).

Glad that message was well understood by fellow mongers! ;).

SeriousSam
08-20-14, 07:17
Here is my latest FR about an Indie in Wanowari. Got her number from a fellow ISG member, not disclosing his identity; but already expressed my gratitude to him. :).

Entered apartment and was greeted by a 25 something sweet girl. Did some chit chat in hall, then proceeded to bedroom. She's quite chatty. I asked what's on Menu; She said; Starter to Dessert. ;) Quite impressed already..Great FR keep the contact safe from being over exposed since its a housing place.

Punekar Monger
08-20-14, 12:10
Hi,

I am goin to try girl name Pinki. Her no end with 130. She told me to come at Pune station. Anyone tried her. Please update.

Richi Menon
08-20-14, 12:22
Hi guys,

Please provide some Indi number near Kharadi, Viman nagar, Yerwada or camp.

I helped people who have approached me.

Please help me too.

My budget is maximum 3 k.

JohnRice
08-20-14, 18:05
I guess I know the spa you are talking about. BTW, I got some amazing experiences there. But sorry you didn't, upto your expextations. RTTF and you will get quite a number of spas being mentioned in the forum. If sticking to KP, try SOS or Healthland.

CheersThanks friend, I am sure you and most of the people know which spa I am talking about. As far as RTFF is concern I doubt if I have missed any report in last few years. But sure I will visit recomended places and post my experience soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

Killerkong
08-20-14, 18:15
Hi guys,

I'll be visiting Pune, while looking for some classy independents came across this.

Any reviews?

Cheers

JohnRice
08-20-14, 18:23
Please if anyone can help me with the contact of genuine inde with good service but should also be decent looks and figure. Am willing to pay up to 15 K LT. I have very safe place for few days so wish to make most of it. I assure to reciprocate in kind to kind souls. Also budget can be adjusted for the one who deserves.

JohnRice
08-20-14, 18:55
Please if anyone can help me with the contact of genuine inde with good service but should also be decent looks and figure. Am willing to pay up to 15 K LT. I have very safe place for few days so wish to make most of it. I assure to reciprocate in kind to kind souls. Also budget can be adjusted for the one who deserves.

Pcock
08-20-14, 19:49
Extremely impressed by stalwarts of the forum. Hats off!

I will try and contribute to the best of my capabilities.

Pcock
08-20-14, 20:02
Visited this some weeks back. Located in basement below dominoes. 600 at counter. Assortment was lined up. About six of them. Chose one slim girl giving a NE appearance. Turned out to be from Assam. Gave me a light massage and within 15 min came to talk about extras. I asked her cost and what was on offer. Settled for FS 2.5 k. She went out to deposit cash and get condi. While she was out another bbw came in and asked if I would mind a threesome. I agreed. Paid 2 k to her. Both came in locked the door straightaway stripped and room charge. Professionals. One gave me a BJ (Covered) Another B2B till I came. Then the condi changed the NE babe stroked me to life again. Had her in mish while fondling the bbw. Whole thing lasted 45min. They were ready for more but I was done and had to promise to cm later again. Which I did.

Basically this MP is NT meant for genuine massage if that's what you are looking forward to.

Total damage 5 k.

Worthwhile. NE gal was good looking and slim. The other one was something of a gavaran which I realised too late. Her figure was worthwhile though.

Pcock
08-20-14, 20:11
Hi,

We have all at some point in time have visited the all known Ayurvedic MP at Bibwewadi. Is that functioning niw? And can someone share any info if there are any other such ayurvedic or cheap disguised MPs in Pune? They should be known and kept in handy for money control times. Do you agree?The MP in basement below dominoes bund garden Rd. Counter charge 600.

FS for 2 k.

Threesome possible.

2 NE chicks. Rest local below std stuff.

Cheap definitely.

Pcock
08-20-14, 20:20
Seems to have opened recently below another well known and advertised spa. Wanted to probe. Went and was profusely welcomed by a pleasant looking Thai lady. Took one therapy 2 k. Made to wear disposables. Lovely massage. Thai masseuse. Relaxing. But no service. Great interiors all wood. Attached shower. Well equipped at least. Noticed some very petite babes too.

Massage 9/10

Ambience 9/10

Damage 2 k

WIR- yes in case looking for and excellent massage.

Service unlikely. Tell me please if I m wrong.

Pcock
08-20-14, 20:29
The famous spa starting with S went there. English speaking guy at the counter. Chose a therapy 3 k plus taxes. The Thai chick came and washed feet with warm water. Felt nice. Started with disposables on. Removed at my request. Did not make much fuss about it. Massage was great and she knew what to press how. I asked for extras at the end and she agreed only TL and BJ for 1 k. Followed by good shower and green tea.

Boobs 6/10

Looks 7/10

Figure 6/10

Massage 9/10

Damages 4.3 k approximately.

Wir maybe.

RohanM
08-20-14, 22:14
This is good one.

And nice FR as well.And irony is both of these mongers come to me asking for shaadi contacts, good thing I don't shared you since you proved unworthy.

Possible
08-21-14, 01:33
Here is my latest FR about an Indie in Wanowari. Got her number from a fellow ISG member, not disclosing his identity; but already expressed my gratitude to him.
Members with less than 20 posts, Cheap mongering hunters, Bargain hunters and freeloaders who want to scheme girls using matrimonial sites; please stay away from contacting me.
Cheers,
Stay Safe!
IC.You are king, and FR sure matches your charm, should I be impressed too IC. LOL, You clicked right, it is real gem I think. Even I enjoyed without spending a penny. Keep the Gem safe for future use.

Well back in my town after a long.

Cheers.

Possible.

Pcock
08-21-14, 02:31
Digits ending in 555. Says he has a flat. Quoting 10 k for ST. Agreed to 8 k afteri told him too high. I have gone through advice posted in the forum and still told him too high. He says I shd see personally and decide. Also said the girls are very high std. When I asked for pics he refused saying he doesn't send any pics to anyone. Is 8 k for ST with place reasonable? Please advise. Banking on the seniors of the forum. Let me add this is the first time I m trying out an SP.

DesiDilruba
08-21-14, 03:27
And irony is both of these mongers come to me asking for shaadi contacts, good thing I don't shared you since you proved unworthy.I don't need any contacts from you buddy. I have my contact list and good monger friends here who help me out. My 150+ posts are not without experience I have here so it doesn't require your comments to know my worth. And I don't cheat for free sex. I guess we have nothing to discuss among us. Better we stop discussing stuff with me.

SeriousSam
08-21-14, 07:50
Hi guys,

I'll be visiting Pune, while looking for some classy independents came across this.

Any reviews?

CheersGive more details, never seen this inde, where is she avilable what does she quote.

Delhi Monger
08-21-14, 08:34
Thanks Pcock for the update. I am a regular visitor to Pune and had in the past (over 8-10 months ago) visited an MP on 2nd floor right above Dominos. Of late I noticed that it closed down but glad to know about the alternative. I also visited another MP in the vicinity (DP Road) which was mentioned a few times in the forum but it was a shitty place.

The MP in basement below dominoes bund garden Rd. Counter charge 600.

FS for 2 k.

Threesome possible.

2 NE chicks. Rest local below std stuff.

Cheap definitely.

LivingForSex
08-21-14, 11:26
Was out of country for a brief period of time.

Somehow have lost all my mongering contacts that I maintained over the years.

But thanks to a fellow ISG friend QuikChill for helping me restore a few.

Thanks a lot Bro.

One such number is of Pinky, a WNS call center employee. But there does not seems to be any FR on her.

Can anybody emphasize on this subject matter for the one with number ending with 130.

Also is there any action from Madhu Rathore.

Thinking to try these contacts soon.

At present enjoying the warm company of the most reliable contact Yogita.

Cheers!

PassionMale32
08-21-14, 11:53
I had my share of mongering fun after lull of few months. Due to personal and official things coming up I hardly found any time to visit naughty side of mine.

Recently got to know about the Indie at Wanowari from a Senior ISG member who I would also like mention as nice hearted and genuine guy. Thanks my friend & also from IndianCurries who had written such a amazing FR 2 days back! Funny thing was it was more like Chai pe Charcha LOL.

Coming back to Indie. She was prompt in her communication thanks to our senior.

And she was ready to meet at short notice which I found to be really professional. She is clean, got smooth body and main in mongering side which one needs is genuine and doesn't cheat. She is light in weight and got small handy boobs. While kissing I lifted her and continued kissing her. I won't go into much details as IndianCurries has covered everything in his report. I had BBBJB, Fingerring her, loads and loads of wet DFK and finally had her in WOT and continues in Miss. She even allowed me to finger her wildly which made her cum once and then she came once in WOT. Unfortunatly I had cramp in my left leg while in missy position which lessen my time ramming her.

But all in all a good nice time well spend.

Ratings:

DFK: 10/10

Pussy: 5/10 (lose but clean).

GFE: 10/10

Overall experience: 6/10

WIR: Yes if I was in Pune and No cause I will be away for few months.

Damage: 5. 5 K with place. I didn't bargin as rate was certified by our Senior and IndianCurries.

I can share number only with reliable members if they give me assured contacts in exchange. I am not acting pricy just that I don't want to be responsible for flooding decent gal with unwanted calls and sms plus not jackup the prices which has happened in past.

Members with less than 20 posts, Cheap mongering hunters, Bargain hunters and freeloaders who want to scheme girls using matrimonial sites, mongers with attitude and ego and self boasting; please stay away from contacting me.

So till next time. Take care, have safe mongering and use condom!

PassionMale32

Pcock
08-21-14, 13:41
Can you please PM me or reply to this with exact location of MP.

ThanksBelow Dominoes is a row of shops. Left of Dominoes on the same level bang on main road is a med store. Below that some travels. Ap travels probably. Immediately next to it. There is a staircase that hides the entrance. No sign board.

IndianCurries
08-21-14, 13:49
Recently got to know about the Indie at Wanowari from a Senior ISG member who I would also like mention as nice hearted and genuine guy.

But all in all a good nice time well spend.

Ratings:

DFK: 10/10
Pussy: 5/10 (lose but clean).
GFE: 10/10
Overall experience: 6/10
Wonderful FR. It felt like I was reliving the moments! :).

Chai pe Charcha LOL.
Or was it Coffee pe Charcha! If you know what I mean! ;).

Member #4440
08-21-14, 14:44
I'd she same who lives at Wakad and arrogant lady. ?

RohanM
08-21-14, 18:26
I don't need any contacts from you buddy. I have my contact list and good monger friends here who help me out. My 150+ posts are not without experience I have here so it doesn't require your comments to know my worth. And I don't cheat for free sex. I guess we have nothing to discuss among us. Better we stop discussing stuff with me.Then stop being childish and don't assault personally on forum.

It only shows professionalism on your side.

Praj4
08-21-14, 18:44
My old acquiantace, SP, called me and told me that a small time Gujju tv serial actress, who I had 3 years back, was back to city, but this time allegedly she had shunned her older evil ways!! This enabled him to put her in the catgory of "touch me not" and therefore succeed in jacking up her rate, stating 'only for your sake ' she might make an exception. And when a man thinks through his johnny, he commits mistake, and loses money. The underlying reason was lasting impression of her petite well formed body and short of model look. As a result a deal was made for ST at acquitance's flat.

Looks- 8/10 but for her height.

Body- 9/10

Attitude- 7/10 having she already succeeded in selling herself in category of "touch me not".

Damage- 20 k including the ac room.

WIR- may be after another 3 years when the short time pain of having spent large money only for one's fetish is subsided.

Possible
08-21-14, 22:23
Wonderful FR. It felt like I was reliving the moments! :).

Or was it Coffee pe Charcha! If you know what I mean! ;).LOL, indeed it was coffee, not chai. Menu changed?

P*.

DesiDilruba
08-22-14, 02:57
Then stop being childish and don't assault personally on forum.

It only shows professionalism on your side.I have stopped it already. You will understand if you read my past message. I am saying again and again not discuss this topic further.

You be happy with your free stuff.

RohanM
08-22-14, 03:18
I have stopped it already. You will understand if you read my past message. I am saying again and again not discuss this topic further.

You be happy with your free stuff.Don't tell me what I should I do, have some manners.

You started teasing, how old you are really?

Chotu1
08-22-14, 03:37

Thanks a lot Bro.

One such number is of Pinky, a WNS call center employee. But there does not seems to be any FR on her.

Can anybody emphasize on this subject matter for the one with number ending with 130.

Cheers!Hi,

I called Yogita few times but she did not respond. Do you have any reference to which she will respond me?

LivingForSex
08-22-14, 04:23
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Member #4440
08-22-14, 07:32
Has any one tried this lady from SP Rahul let me know.

RockingSam
08-22-14, 07:49
She calls herself a school teacher. Not so good in service. Also, have lots of attitude. I would suggest not to go with her. Time watcher.

SeriousSam
08-22-14, 07:54
Well me, passionmale and indian curries met for coffee and had a good time, was great to know each other.

PsFun
08-22-14, 08:15
Not sure if its same girl or different but I too had a call centre girl from same company long back.

Aged around 22, and quiet straight forward service. I mean I thought why the hell I paid 2.5 when I could have used my hands for far more better pleasure.

Hence didn't save her number and never repeated.

I am not a regular in this friend however will surely try and share whatever information I can gather around this field of pleasure.

Keep up the gud work seniors.

Thanks a lot Bro.

Cheers!

Utd1980
08-22-14, 08:31
Hi Ujwala.

Could you please PM me SP Rahul's number. She looks like a hot MILF mate.

Thrusting Rod
08-22-14, 08:39
I have stopped it already. You will understand if you read my past message. I am saying again and again not discuss this topic further.

You be happy with your free stuff.Friend,

Just stop reacting. After a few days the topic will be laid to rest forever. All members will have drawn their own conclusion by now & everyone is likely to agree with you. It is at times like these one misses Stun Gun.

Let it go DD.

TR

DesiDilruba
08-22-14, 13:25
Hi.

Can someone suggest good girl friendly hotel near baner or hinjewadi? For a stay and take girl full night. It should be decent enough as wellwhich can be claimed.

Thanks in advance.

DD

DesiDilruba
08-22-14, 13:29
Don't tell me what I should I do, have some manners.

You started teasing, how old you are really?Look who is talking about manners. A cheater who hunt girls on matrimonial sites for free sex. Haaa haa haa.

And why you are asking my age? Its none of your business.

There is no point talking to you. Henceforth there won't be any reply from my side whatever you say after this post.

JohnRice
08-22-14, 15:59
Has anyone tried Payal 6913 from Sinhgad Road?She use to operate from Viman Nagar, Near Symbiosis that time she claimed to be inde studying in Symbi but certainly she is not. 6 month back I had paid 10 K for LT.

It was OK experience as far as I remember.

RjToons
08-22-14, 16:10
Hi.

Can someone suggest good girl friendly hotel near baner or hinjewadi? For a stay and take girl full night. It should be decent enough as wellwhich can be claimed.

Thanks in advance.

DD.Following hotels I generally use for mongering.

1. Okwood Premier.

2. The O Hotel.

3. VITS.

4. Sun & Sand.

5. Westin Pune.

I go alone and the afternoon for check in and in the evening I take the gal with me to room directly. No one question you once you complete check in formality alone.

PassionMale32
08-22-14, 17:22
LOL, indeed it was coffee, not chai. Menu changed?

P*.It was coffee and chai pe charcha was obvious reference to something else in funny way.

Point is we actually met in real, had loads of talks and camaraderie was built. Which is way way better than just big talks on forums.

Passionmale32

IndianCurries
08-22-14, 18:14
Has any one tried this lady from SP Rahul let me know.I did her long time ago (January 2014); she's a Marathi HW and not a great experience. She can come independent as well; you might save 0. 5 to 1 K.

Here is the FR I wrote about her: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1514911&viewfull=1#post1514911.

Let me know if you need her direct number. She's not that great though! However, if you want to have a LT fun, get her drunk and you should get the cream out! MY 2 cents based on my experience!

TharkiBoss
08-22-14, 19:21
There is this MP above Dominos on 2nd floor, on DP road, where I had some of the best and most erotic massages of my life.

The madam at counter is fat, dark woman. Majority of the women there wear a white coat to look like doctors.

The counter charge will be somewhere around 1000, but they will insist you to take a 1500 massage.

I always go for body to body massage. The first time I went there, last year, I saw very hot babes, couple of whom looked like they were from decent background.

So I was doubtful about a sensual massage. I chose the best looking girl called Priyanka, she was tall, medium built and wheatish colour.

I was given a boxer short to wear. I lied down on my stomach. She started massaging my feet. I said, I had fell down recently, so I am having slight pain on my hips.

And bums and requested her to massage me there. She started massaging me there. Then she called her madam, the fat lady, she came and carefully looked at me.

And went out of the room with Priyanka to discuss something. Priyanka came back, I asked her if everything was ok. I asked if I can get a handjob. She said ok.

And I was pleasantly surprised. I immediately asked her for full nude body to body massage and she quoted 3 k for that, which I negotiated and brought it down to 2.5 k.

I was thrilled and man what an awesome mouthwatering figure was hers when she removed her coat, salwar and jeans. It was unbelievable, I licked her all over her body.

Sucked her tits to my content, licked her navel and kissed her thighs and licked her pussy too. She was simply awesome. She coorperated by licking my nipples and kissing me on my chest anf thighs. She pushed her tits into my mouth and jerked me off and milked my jhonny dry. I was happy to give her 2.5 k and left from there.

My greatest mistake was that I forgot to take her number. And till date I am looking for her. She had offered me full sex for 12 k, which I said I will let her know later.

She was also ready to travel with me to bombay, out of Pune. I told her I will let her know in my next visit. But after that visit, I could never see her again.

The fat madam told me next time that Priyanka has left the job.

Mastraam
08-22-14, 19:38
Old FR but still submitting as guided by one senior member here.

Had visited SOS at KP. Nice ambience at the receiption and opted for Thai massage however the room provided was a disappointment, some construction work was going on and I could hear people talking. Just a towel on the table with no disposables. After a min, in came the masseuse (NE probably) don't remember her name. Massage was decent and at the end popped the question for extras. She quoted 1 k and not willing to negotiate. I agreed but then realized could have asked for some groping.

Damage:

Massage- 1.8 k.

HJ- 1 k.

WIR. No.

Had been to Thai Spa at Seasons Mall yesterday. Couple of Thai females greeted me, while looking at the menu they said "No full body massage". I left the place. Did anyone try this place or Amantra Spa?

Mastraam

Holocaust
08-23-14, 01:10
After having a good session with Nilakshi at March I was not active to the mongering scene. Last week a friend of mine said that a good SP is running near KK market area. So called this SP and had to select from 9 different girls. All average. Selected one which had decent looks and have a good shape.

Paid the SP and went to the room. Started with short foreplay (DFK, DATY, folding, touching). She actually had an orgasm during DATY. Anyway she started by CBJ and then WOT and finally in Missonary. She was damn wet throughout as she has just started with this scene 1 month ago.

Here are the ratings:

Looks: 6/10

Body: 8/10

Breasts: 8/10

Pussy: 7/10 (one less due to partly hairy, rest was tight and wet).

Co-operation-7/10 (due to lack of BBBJ).

Overall- 7/10

Cost- 3 k+0.5 (room).

WIR-Umm only if she becomes an indie which she would like to be.

Kunalj35
08-23-14, 08:46
Has any one tried this lady from SP Rahul let me know.Her name is Arti, She has been working with rahul for a long time now. Can provide her direct no through pm. Not worth over 2. 5 k.

Kunal.

Utd1980
08-23-14, 09:01
Hi Kunalj35, Trying to send you a PM. Inbox seems full

Her name is Arti, She has been working with rahul for a long time now. Can provide her direct no through pm. Not worth over 2. 5 k.

Kunal..

Kunalj35
08-23-14, 09:22
There is this MP above Dominos on 2nd floor, on DP road, where I had some of the best and most erotic massages of my life.

The madam at counter is fat, dark woman. Majority of the women there wear a white coat to look like doctors.

The counter charge will be somewhere around 1000, but they will insist you to take a 1500 massage.

I always go for body to body massage. The first time I went there, last year, I saw very hot babes, couple of whom looked like they were from decent background.

So I was doubtful about a sensual massage. I chose the best looking girl called Priyanka, she was tall, medium built and wheatish colour.

I was given a boxer short to wear. I lied down on my stomach. She started massaging my feet. I said, I had fell down recently, so I am having slight pain on my hips.

And bums and requested her to massage me there. She started massaging me there. Then she called her madam, the fat lady, she came and carefully looked at me.

And went out of the room with Priyanka to discuss something. Priyanka came back, I asked her if everything was ok. I asked if I can get a handjob. She said ok.

And I was pleasantly surprised. I immediately asked her for full nude body to body massage and she quoted 3 k for that, which I negotiated and brought it down to 2.5 k.

I was thrilled and man what an awesome mouthwatering figure was hers when she removed her coat, salwar and jeans. It was unbelievable, I licked her all over her body.

Sucked her tits to my content, licked her navel and kissed her thighs and licked her pussy too. She was simply awesome. She coorperated by licking my nipples and kissing me on my chest anf thighs. She pushed her tits into my mouth and jerked me off and milked my jhonny dry. I was happy to give her 2.5 k and left from there.

My greatest mistake was that I forgot to take her number. And till date I am looking for her. She had offered me full sex for 12 k, which I said I will let her know later.

She was also ready to travel with me to bombay, out of Pune. I told her I will let her know in my next visit. But after that visit, I could never see her again.

The fat madam told me next time that Priyanka has left the job.Hi can you or any other member confirm if this MP is still active. Also there are 2 DP roads in Pune. One is behind Ruby Hall, second is in Aundh area. Which one?

Kunal.

Pussy Shave
08-23-14, 10:39
Its at start of Ruby Hall name might be something like shri shri ayurvedic, not sure now it is operational I too visited long back.

Hi can you or any other member confirm if this MP is still active. Also there are 2 DP roads in Pune. One is behind Ruby Hall, second is in Aundh area. Which one?

Kunal.

Abhijeet25
08-23-14, 12:20
Has any one tried this lady from SP Rahul let me know.As Kunalj35 rightly pointed out, she is Aarti. She is more chubby than what the picture suggests (Not sure if she lost a bit recently though). Availed her service long time back. She has a place in KP. She called me up a cpl of times recently but as she was way too mechanical for my liking, did not repeat. I think she is in need of money, you can get a good deal if you bargain hard.

Abhijeet25
08-23-14, 13:09
For all those interested, new stocks available at Anna's Den.

Recently visited the place after a very long time. Tried one Bengali bombshell (Don't quite remember the name). She had a figure to die for and was very cooperative. I had an ultimate GFE.

Richi Menon
08-23-14, 17:33

Recently visited the place after a very long time. Tried one Bengali bombshell (Don't quite remember the name). She had a figure to die for and was very cooperative. I had an ultimate GFE.Annas den is Shrimant, right? When did you go. I went last week and had bad experience.

Hitman47
08-23-14, 17:56

Recently visited the place after a very long time. Tried one Bengali bombshellHi Bro,

Need more help locating it. Another monger had given directions to Shreemant lodge near Handewadi chowk some time back but couldn't find.

Justdial shows it near NH9 but that's incorrect I guess.

Suppose I am going from NH9 down south towards Handewadi chowk, how do I exactly find it?

TharkiBoss
08-23-14, 19:08
Its at start of Ruby Hall name might be something like shri shri ayurvedic, not sure now it is operational I too visited long back.Yes it is on 2 floor in the building near Ruby hall, the same building which has Dominos.

The name is Shri shri. How was your experience? It is still active, but all the good babes have left.

I had some really good time with some babes who worked there last one year.

2 girls, Priyanka and Anjali were actually educated, english speaking and actual beauticians, who started giving sensual massage to men when they realised it fetches more tip money for them than servicing female clients.

Newbee Joy
08-24-14, 00:48
This MP above dominos is closed and Ruby hall male doctors are staying there now. They have also put a board on door because they must have receieved lot of knocks on the door.

The MP on DP road akshay is in full swing though.

Joy

Hi can you or any other member confirm if this MP is still active. Also there are 2 DP roads in Pune. One is behind Ruby Hall, second is in Aundh area. Which one?

Kunal.

Rahul9011
08-24-14, 03:17
Hi,

I called Yogita few times but she did not respond. Do you have any reference to which she will respond me?Try calling between 10 am to 3 PM.

Thanks

BluerSky
08-24-14, 05:04
There is a routine deal on a famous website for this spa. I have purchased about 3 vouchers so far and have been able to ask for a HJ for 1 K on all occassions. The spa is luxurious, the ladies are a hit or a miss. On the first visit, the lady actually asked me if I wanted a second helping seeing that the junior was starting to raise the flag again. She was good and enjoyed what she was doing.

So, even if you don't get a HJ, the massage itself is good for the 999 deal price.

I am a newbie and have just been able to get myself to such spas for a humble HJ.

PassionMale32
08-24-14, 06:55
Annas den is Shrimant, right? When did you go. I went last week and had bad experience.Hi Richi,

Please share your bad experience at Annas den so that others can be aware and then decide whether to go or not.

Thanks,

Passionmale32

Kunalj35
08-24-14, 08:55
I received very good reviews of a sindhi lady called Maya from one of my lady friend. She is a fair bbw in her forties, Lives in Pimpri gaon. She is also referred to as Maya madam. She came highly recommended for her quality of services. Met and spoke to her and have arranged a meet. Does anyone know her or have availed her services? If yes please be kind enough to provide / point a review.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Kunal.

Kunalj35
08-24-14, 09:05
Hi Kunalj35, Trying to send you a PM. Inbox seems full

.Sorry about that, you may now send me pm.

Kunal.

Member #4440
08-24-14, 13:57
Ganesh festival about to come and past activities suggeat this time security will be more strict. How would be mongering and hotel scene during that period. I want to try Smita and Aarati for threesome. Suggest me any gd private place.

PM me if anyone want to afford me his place I will pay him.

SeriousSam
08-24-14, 14:13
Hi Bro,

Need more help locating it. Another monger had given directions to Shreemant lodge near Handewadi chowk some time back but couldn't find.

Justdial shows it near NH9 but that's incorrect I guess.

Suppose I am going from NH9 down south towards Handewadi chowk, how do I exactly find it?Word of advice don't take direct names.

SecretAdmirs5
08-24-14, 15:33

Recently visited the place after a very long time. Tried one Bengali bombshell (Don't quite remember the name). She had a figure to die for and was very cooperative. I had an ultimate GFE.Abhijeet,

Can you guide on the place and the ad?

Would be helpfull for all looking to get services.

Rajeshj
08-24-14, 19:12
Hi guys,

Just posting my experiance with you guys. I stay with roommates (3 roommates). Probably was alone in room as 2 other guys were gone to to their native place.

Brought XXX cds and was planning to masturbate, put on CD on my laptop as started watching movie. Suddenly there was ring at my door.

So paused movie and runned my regular sceensaver, opened door and kam wali who sweeps and clean our floors. Franly speaking she is darkish but realy tight and awesome figure. Was in red saree. With tight blowse where I can see her bra shape (I am always watching her when she sweeps our floor).

My laptop was on floor and I went to washroom and she picked up my laptop to keep it sweep floor and suddenly her she pressed spacebar buttom from laptop and the move started playing with loud noise. She don't know what to do. I immediately came from bath room and stop movie. She explained me it started due to some bottton got pressed she was not aware of how to handle lappy (laptop).

I was like not able to look at her due to ashamed feeling. However I dared and look at her and she gave me gently smile. And asked me do I have hindi movies and she insisted me to that she want to see movie and I played hindi movie. Later after 10 min she told me to open movie which I was watching (XXX movie) I was scared but opened XXX movie and we started watching for almost 10 minutes and my cock was almost on top raised she stared at my pants gently moved her hands on it I was almost wet. She asked me "[Non-English text deleted by Admin] I said yes but how.

I was surprised she asked me 2 k unfortunate have 1 k she agreed to it. It was my very bad luck no condi at that time with me.

But I undressed her and I was stunned to see tight boobs. Really awesome figure no strech marks any where. Do turnoff was her darkish body and some odd smell.

But what a body it was. As no condi was present we did rubbing of body to body. And HJ. BBBJ. I think she was new to it she was not ready for it but I insisted her as this is what will make my cock happy.

She unloaded me after 15-20 minutes. After doing this act I told her want full (fuck) next time. She asked me for 4 k for 5 hrs.

Will try her next time may be tell her to have bath before having bath.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Hummer01
08-25-14, 04:14
Very very good efforts for compilation of the list of queens from mongering business in Pune forum.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

6) Neetu, hw 3 k needs a place short good company...

Abhijeet25
08-25-14, 04:32
Annas den is Shrimant, right? When did you go. I went last week and had bad experience.Replied to your PM.

Abhijeet25
08-25-14, 05:06
I have received many PMs asking for Anna's number. Honestly you don't need any number or reference for that place. As far as the location is concerned, RTFF. It has been discussed umpteen number of times here. Also that is not the only place where service is available. That area has many such places, you just need to keep your eyes opened and you will have opportunities galore. A tip: small 'Paan Tapris' (Translation: cigarette / betel shop) on the road side can help.

With regards to the service available, I follow the following three rules:

1) A 'Hello,' or 'how are you' to the man at the counter (Deepak, these days) helps.

2) Use your head while choosing, and don't let the little one take control. If you do not like the collection, don't go for it. Remember there are other places as well where you can visit. Select a girl who smiles back at you or the one who doesn't have any attitude. If a chick has attitude in the presence of other gals and Deepak, be rest assured that she will screw up your time and money when you are alone with her in the room. I will never select her even if she is Angelina Jolie.

3) Lastly and most importantly, once you are done with selecting, ask the man to inform the gal that you need good service and you will tip her if you are satisfied. And repeat it more than once, believe you me that this works like charm almost every time.

I had some great time following the above. Hope this helps you all.

Cheers!

AngelHunk
08-25-14, 06:20
Hi guys,

Will try her next time may be tell her to have bath before having bath.

Awesome man I like such mongering. You end up surprising yourself. Me too recently had a go in lonavla with a COllege lecturer in Mumbai was awesome. At end of 8 horus she asked a help of 5 k. Was worth it as by then we had used 6 condi's and lots of orals. Am sure once you get full on you will need more rubber as such new bees enjoy it more and would even ask you to do different things.

Ohh yess anytime you think she needs reference I would be interested to know her Number. No rush enjoy your honey mound to the fullest.

AH.

Hammer893
08-25-14, 10:30
Hello Fellow Mongers.

Another economical spa visit. Bought a groupon pass a long time ago thinking shall use when in need, and so I did.

On the way back from work, need a a good rub and loosing on my aching body and hopefully a bonus. So took an appointment and arrived just in time.

As Pcock has mentioned in his FR, they are Thai ladies mid of late 30's and first they scrub your feet in warm water which is a good feeling.

Later went for the massage which was pretty good. I requested for removal of disposable, which was promptly slid down. Wow what a bum massage, never had on before.

The lady's name is Jenny does not speak very good english but does a very good massage. Turned over with flag post standing tall and she I wait for her to ask "Do you want a special massage, only for you?" I was "Like Yeah! Only for me" (in my mind). I said of course! She quoted 2 K, I said I have only 1 K but it is ok if you cannot. It is good to behave like a novice some times.

She oiled me up pretty well. And I asked her to lift her tshirt and bra, she did is a bit hesitantly but finally gave way. Those was really soft puffy nipples This means she has already breast fed.

Tits was small but soft and firm, surprisingly they end up loose after breast feeding. Then I pulled her towards me and kissed her. She reciprocated with a DFK, and I was really happy. The kssing and fondling went on for a few minutes and I asked her to come into the shower with me. I shoved my hand down her pants and I came loudly with a big moan. She got a bit scared but it was ok.

Had a bath, after which I really felt fresh. Came out handed her 1 K and thanked her in Thai. She was very happy and she asked me to take her again next time.

Had a green tea and left. Overall a very good relaxation and release of toxins. ;).

WIR: Yes (if cheap coupons are available, the menu charges are high).

Girl: 6/10 (a bit old and big for my taste. She is not fat, as she had a tight body. I like petite girls).

Attitude: 8/10 (could have given 9, but she resisted a little.).

Massage: 8. 5/10 (I have had better).

Damage: 900 (coupon offer) + 1 K = 1. 9 K (a very good deal).

AngelHunk
08-25-14, 11:57
Hello Mates,

This is a general shout. Does anyone of you have a personal owned place to make out. Please PM me the details of place and charges. Will get in touch with you whenever I need to use it for better.

Thanks in Advance.

AH.

Pcock
08-25-14, 13:36
Hello Fellow Mongers.

Another economical spa visit. Bought a groupon pass a long time ago thinking shall use when in need, and so I did.

On the way back from work, need a a good rub and loosing on my aching body and hopefully a bonus. So took an appointment and arrived just in time.

As Pcock has mentioned in his FR, they are Thai ladies mid of late 30's and first they scrub your feet in warm water which is a good feeling.

Later went for the massage which was pretty good. I requested for removal of disposable, which was promptly slid down. Wow what a bum massage, never had on before.

The lady's name is Jenny does not speak very good english but does a very good massage. Turned over with flag post standing tall and she I wait for her to ask "Do you want a special massage, only for you?" I was "Like Yeah! Only for me" (in my mind). I said of course! She quoted 2 K, I said I have only 1 K but it is ok if you cannot. It is good to behave like a novice some times.

She oiled me up pretty well. And I asked her to lift her tshirt and bra, she did is a bit hesitantly but finally gave way. Those was really soft puffy nipples This means she has already breast fed.

Tits was small but soft and firm, surprisingly they end up loose after breast feeding. Then I pulled her towards me and kissed her. She reciprocated with a DFK, and I was really happy. The kssing and fondling went on for a few minutes and I asked her to come into the shower with me. I shoved my hand down her pants and I came loudly with a big moan. She got a bit scared but it was ok.

Had a bath, after which I really felt fresh. Came out handed her 1 K and thanked her in Thai. She was very happy and she asked me to take her again next time.

Had a green tea and left. Overall a very good relaxation and release of toxins. ;).

WIR: Yes (if cheap coupons are available, the menu charges are high).

Girl: 6/10 (a bit old and big for my taste. She is not fat, as she had a tight body. I like petite girls).

Attitude: 8/10 (could have given 9, but she resisted a little.).

Massage: 8. 5/10 (I have had better).

Damage: 900 (coupon offer) + 1 K = 1. 9 K (a very good deal).Hammer you did great. Groupon is a good idea. I paid double for the same you knw? Great going.

RajKumar1988
08-25-14, 15:43
Hi everyone,

I need a help to spot the buildings in BP. Please help me with these pics.

Raj

Sachineb
08-25-14, 18:50
Hi guys,

Just posting my experiance with you guys. I stay with roommates (3 roommates). Probably was alone in room as 2 other guys were gone to to their native place.

Brought XXX cds and was planning to masturbate, put on CD on my laptop as started watching movie. Suddenly there was ring at my door.

So paused movie and runned my regular sceensaver, opened door and kam wali who sweeps and clean our floors. Franly speaking she is darkish but realy tight and awesome figure. Was in red saree. With tight blowse where I can see her bra shape (I am always watching her when she sweeps our floor).

Look like you have hunt new bird.

I too had same fun 1. 5 years back with maid. She was newbee and ready for all new position + anal with xtra cost.

I did it when I was in rented flat now I stay at my own flat. So can't take much risk.

If she is ready for earning more money do PM her number.

Pussy Shave
08-25-14, 18:58
Varsha would be better fr Out Call girls. To be more safest Solapur highway side hotels would be better.

Ganesh festival about to come and past activities suggeat this time security will be more strict. How would be mongering and hotel scene during that period. I want to try Smita and Aarati for threesome. Suggest me any gd private place.

Hummer01
08-26-14, 03:55
GF Friendly hotels-Yat near ARAI flyover, Kothrud. Then you will find tens if hotels on fursungi road, Khad road- they don't need any ID proof.

I am a regular visitor there. No tension at all.

Rajeshj
08-26-14, 08:29
Hi all,

I am getting lots of PMs asking her number.

She is not in town and will be in Pune on 27th so I am taking off on that day to get her full service as she agreed for whole day for 5 k. I will definitely ask her if she is ready for additional earning, will post my experience soon. Till then don't PM me for asking her number.

Hummer01
08-26-14, 10:51
Hello Raj,

Read the posts and FRs posted in the forum, you will get the details of the location where you can explore. Also the names of the girls are mentioned who are great in service. We have some very informative and in detail FRs from the Legend RJToons.

Hi everyone,

I need a help to spot the buildings in BP. Please help me with these pics.

Raj

Pcock
08-26-14, 21:25
In touch with am SP in kp.

Option 1. Room in v hotel. Take the babe there for the night.

Option 2. Pay more to SP. Use the place provided by him.

Experienced mongers please advise.

QuikcHill
08-27-14, 03:27

Experienced mongers please advise.Option 2 is preferrable as Ganesh Puja is around the corner so LE are on their toes. Better play safe for few days and tell johnny to be quiet, if he does not listen to you then go for option 2, my advise.

Hummer01
08-27-14, 03:30
Hey guys,

I have planned a visit to a dance bar coming weekend with my buddies. Will update the Post.

Cheers

AudioSlave101
08-27-14, 07:15
Dude,

Depends which SP are you talking to. My personal advice book a room in hotel and call the girl there.

Experienced mongers please advise..

IndianCurries
08-27-14, 08:35

Experienced mongers please advise.In my (limited) experience; it's always better to go with SP. They usually have safe accommodation. I cut a deal with them with price including decent & safe place.

Dil Beat
08-27-14, 08:47
hi everyone,

hope you are doing well. great to be back here.

sharing my recent spa experience. hope it is useful.

have been travelling a lot over last two months, hence body was demanding some pampering. gave a thought and booked an appointment with a famous spa in kp. i have been using this now for last 8 months now and is regular.

when i reached there, clearly told the reception guy that i am here for good massage and want to have good time (indication to him to assign good therapist). opted for deep tissue. my fav escorted to the room and asked to change. did so (i don't wear the disposable at all) and waited for therapist. i tall therapist (7/10 on looks) in her early 30's arrives and greets me with a warm hug and kiss. that's a great beginning.

massage as usual great. nothing more to detail on that, however, something different happened for me. therapist continued with small talks wrt her stay in pune, bangkok, her family, likings, lifestyle, food, etc. it developed a rapport between us and slowly she started coming closer to me a short time. started kissing my back and bum and legs while massaging. she allowed me to touch her body all over. i tried entering my hand under her clothes, and she just stopped me. shocked.

she didn't cover my body with towel. i received excellent bum massage, she focused more on that, and gave enough attention to my little by touching on all occasions.

end of massage, i was offered extra on her own. i was pleasantly happy and receive them. she quoted 2 k, i showed her my pocket which carried only 9 k. she made faces looking at that, however poured oil on my little and started treating it, continued for next 15 minutes or so and bursted. i was also allowed to explore her body with her cloths on and the she removed her top only for better access. end of the session and she cleaned me and guided to shower, where she helped me clean my entire body. wow!

the entire experience was so great. she proactively share her number with me and we are connected on daily basis now. she also introduced me to another therapist there and advised me to take her services in spa next time.

so eager to go there again.

stats:

ambiance: 9/10

face: 7/10

body: 9/10 (very smooth).

therapy: 10/10 (she did excellent).

overall: 9/10

wir: yes, her and her friend (wanting to try two therapist at same time).

money: 2250 for therapy and 900 tip.

Pcock
08-27-14, 12:01
In my (limited) experience; it's always better to go with SP. They usually have safe accommodation. I cut a deal with them with price including decent & safe place.Any indicators about rates? ST and full night?

Any other senior and experienced members? Advise please.

MongerSag
08-27-14, 12:10
hi,

thanks to all seniors who wrote frs about kp spas.

i went to h spa in kp on a weekday. opted for traditional thai massage (as its a dry massage).

ne name starts with 'o' was allotted and took me to the room. first she took me to the room partitioned with curtains, but she herself took me to a separate room which a single bed.

she offered a disposable to which i said no and she agreed.

the massage started. it was really good. ms. o has a slim body with bigg boobs.

i was interested in massage also, so enjoyed it for 35-40 minutes. little conversation during massage.

after 35-40 minutes i asked for extras to which she said 1 k for hj. i agreed. she started.

that was not just hj. it was fabulous yoni massage. superbbb. very gentle.

she allowed to play with her boobs from outside. i insisted from inside which she refused.

she asked for 1 k more and i agreed. and got the access. wowwwwwww.

i was handling the best ever pair of boobs. amazing. tight. bigg. soft. what else one want!

she focused on yoni massage. but she was just kissing on my chest in between.

i came almost after 15 minutes. superb. she helped me cleaning. then i got ready.

she offered a cup of green tea to me. and i left.

damage: 1650+2000

looks: 7/10

body: 8/10

boobs: 10/10

attitude: 8/10

wir: 100%. may try other therapist too.