PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

AngelHunk
08-27-14, 15:54
I am looking for a Short term fun with lady in mundhwa. Any good rental option there for short term. Please let me know.

AH.

Mark Bis
08-27-14, 21:55
Hi.

Can someone please pm me the contact information of any of the woman mentioned in this list?

Thanks

This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin...

Trekker79
08-28-14, 02:06
Mark,

You need to have your PM activated to obtain contact numbers.

Hi.

Can someone please pm me the contact information of any of the woman mentioned in this list?

Thanks

MaxwellSoha
08-28-14, 04:24
I'm back after long time.

Just went for some fun as Jhony wanted crazily.

Called indi Neha didn't respond.

And same for Yogita.

And finally got for Kothrud lady.

Went to her place.

Had some chit chat and finally went horny.

Pressed her boobs, enjoyed all.

Finally had great session.

She's giving blow job.

Enjoyed a lot.

Looks 7

Figure 6

Attitude 8

Service 9

Cost 5000 for all long session.

Cool Mumbai
08-28-14, 07:41
Finding Anna's den.

Reach Handewadi chowk. Google map will help for this. From Handewadi chowk towards saswad road. Better ask any pan tapariwala about Shrimant lodge. (please don't comment that should not name due to LE. Everybody in that area knows. Le don't need any forum to raid. They know everything.).

Ladies.

Decent enough to take care of you.

Yesterday was turn of Zoya, co operative decent bong petite girl.

Rates.

1300 for 2 pops. Lip kissing, CBJ, all positions.

Hygiene.

Ok for the place. Can't ask better at this price.

Girl decent hygiene.

I think at this price, this is worth when you are in need.

Just to share and amuse about flesh trade economics-.

Girls on contract for rs 20 k for 17 days. Average 8 customers daily. 1300 X8 X6 (girls) X17 (days) -20000 (per girl cost) X6 (girls) -operating cost.

No wonder this is oldest and most profitable, recession proof business minus social status.

Cool Mumbai
08-28-14, 07:57
This is bit late FR.

Thanks guys for Smita number.

Personally I found the experience ok type. Maybe due to high recommendations, expectations were high.

Service is exceptional, she tries hard with everything. Full marks for her work.

Her age and body brings the experience from exceptional to OK type.

But must try to experience her efforts.

SeriousSam
08-28-14, 10:56
This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k.

5) Shilpa, time watcher, 38 tall dark call center employee, 5 k has her own place.

6) Neetu, hw 3 k needs a place short good company.

7) Puja pimple Saudagar gujju lady good service has her own place charges 4 k. 36 years old fair lady.

8) Sujata very slim no boobs 3 k without place age 22.

9) Kavita dark fat hw service good 3 k with place.

10) Neha Kharadi 36 year old fat dark hw. 4 k.

11) Payal bong 28 year old has her onw place charge 6 k Vimannagar.

12) Shital marwari hw 32 years old vaery fair BBW. 3 k without place.

13) Yogita 34 year tall fat hw 3 K plus place.

14) Pooja Yerwada 30 year old good service avg looks has her onw place 4 k.

15) Soumya model overrated 12 k with place avg service.

16) Ritu Marwari hw. Available only on refrence. 5 k with place.

17) Prachi bong hw dsk vishwa 8 k discreet provider.

18) Soniya kalewadi 5 k without place nice experience.

19) Seema dapodi 3 k 36 slim hw. Good service.

20) Sanjana vistis Pune beautician 5 k good figure bad service.

21) Prajakta 24 course student good service wheatish fat near Wadia college.

22) Sunita Hadapsar hw 2 k good service fat wheatish.

23) Nilakshi service discontinued 3 k student near Wadia college.

24) Kim 23 7 k struggling model short and thin.

25) Stella 34 very very very slim. Works as admin 4 k.

26) Soma 30 Bong HW, good service during day time only.

Thanks to all.Wow I have been long here, could say active for last 1. 5 years, I must be knowing 6 from the entire list, whos the best who can help in gettig numbers of these, I can share my inde ctcs.

FuckSri
08-28-14, 20:20
Hello everyone,

I recently got transferred to Pune permanently. So finally out of hometown and into freedom. Though I had a few experiences in Pune during my previous trips official and fun trips. These experiences, majority of them bad. But, I was also left with some amazing times to remember. Came across this site and found the community to be more like a group of naughty and loving friends. So hoping to learn from all the senior members. Any advice or help is always welcome. Will post reports on my experiences (Some Bad and Some Good) later.

DeccanDon
08-29-14, 11:19
Had anybody done mongering below 1000? Except in BP?

AngelHunk
08-29-14, 14:14
Hello,

I believe there was someone who mentioned about hotels / lodges along Solapur highway are safe. Can someone please PM me the names of such hotels and the budget cost. That should help me to manage this female.

Thanks.

AH.

I am looking for a Short term fun with lady in mundhwa. Any good rental option there for short term. Please let me know.

AH.

Thrusting Rod
08-29-14, 15:05
Hello,

I believe there was someone who mentioned about hotels / lodges along Solapur highway are safe. Can someone please PM me the names of such hotels and the budget cost. That should help me to manage this female.

Thanks.

AH.Shree about 15 km after Bhigwan. I don't recollect the name, but probably Ajinkya Tara after Chouphula, near Patas. Nearest to Pune would be Uruli Kanchan. While proceeding from Pune to Solapur, leave the highway & the Hotel adjacent to the IOC pump.

FuckSri
08-29-14, 21:28
Hi everyone,

Hope you are doing well. I am sorry for an extremely long FR as this is my first report on anything in my entire life.

Basically I am from Hyderabad my home town where I live with my family.

I came to Pune on a business trip and after the usual work for office is done had a day left for myself to explore Pune. Did some research and found out about Hotel V and decided to lose my virginity there. Since its my first time doing anything like this I got myself checked in by 11:00 AM. I didn't have the guts to ask the doorman for girls. So, just sat in my room watching TV all day.

At around 6:00 PM some guys checked into adjacent rooms and few minutes after they checked in I heard the sound of bangles (a lot of them (girls being sent to room for selection). Still I didn't had the guts to ask for them. So, what I did instead was left my door open so that I can see the girls next time they walk by. But to my disappointment the guy who shows the girls to customers came and closed the door before the girls walked past my room. I opened it again he closed it again. This went on for a few more times and finally for the 6 time or so he came in asked whether I need a girl and I readily agreed and he asked for the duration but saw my poker face and asked me whether its for ST or for LT and explained me the difference. And I agreed for LT. Within a minute I was shown 8-10 choices and I was never this clueless. . After about a patient awkward and embarrassing silence for about 10 min I chose a girl who wore the shortest and most provocative dress. The guy said the girl will be sent to my room at 10 PM and left. Exactly at 10 PM he came along with the girl and collected the money and left, she came in closed the door the first thing she said after closing the door is.

She immediately called the door boy, asked for vodka of some brand which happened to be the costliest of all and a ton of other eatables and I seriously thought that she ordered food for both of us. But unfortunately for me that was only for her, after her order is done she asked me whether I had dinner?

I said no. She asked what will I have. I said the first thing that came to my mind "curd rice".

She added that to the foot long order log and asked me to pay the door boy when I asked the door boy, how much he said to give 1.5 K and he'll return the change if any. And took another 200 bucks to 2 packets of condoms and left. I sat on the bed not knowing what to do and fumbling with the TV remote. She closed the door after the door boy and came and sat on my lap hugging me. My johnny was instantly up and saluting and my mind just went blank of all the bills I paid just a few minutes ago. She started rubbing my chest and took my had and placed on her boobs over her dress, and when I went for a liplock she turned her face away and stood up and started undressing and asked me to do the same. I stood up like an obedient student and took off every single fabric on my body she opened 2 packs of condom and dressed my jhonny with both the condoms one over the other and slept on the bed with her legs wide open and asked me to enter in Missy. Well there went my first penetration my in my mind I had very high hopes for it but it just went it her V was very loose and due to 2 condoms my johnny was wearing there is no sensation at all. Its just like I am moving my hips to and fro while imagining that my dick is entering a V. Yet I went on for few minutes and few more minutes and few more minutes and the more the minutes the smaller the johnny became I tried to kiss her on her lips which she refused I tried to suck on her boobs to which she refused. In short she refused to everything except for lying on her back opening her legs wide. After 20 min my dick was at its smallest size possible and still I am doing the to and fro motion. To my surprise she said my johnny was too big and it is hurting. I stopped at the and she sat down removed the condoms and gave the most painful and most horrible hand job ever I stopped her in between and jerked off myself. Then she wore a nighty and I wore my shorts the door boy came in with the placed order she opened everything drank a 500 ml of vodka mixed with coke just like its ntg and ate everything. (trust me the amount of food she consumed was more than I could eat for an entire day). I too finished my "curd rice" and sat beside her like a dummy. She then took her phone and called her husband, after that she called her mother. Mean while I was watching TV. After her calls she removed her nighty and came and slept on my chest while stroking my jhonny over my shorts, I thought that since she is drunk at least the second time will be a little different. Then as soon as my johnny is erect the exact same thing repeated in exactly similar fashion as the first deed. I got frustrated and told her that I am going to bed she asked me whether I want to do it one more time, to which I said hell no. Immediately she said that since we are not going to do the deed again she wants to go to her room upstairs and sleep I happily agreed to it and she left. So my virginity was lost in a fashion which is ntg short for a horror movie.

Her name: Ruby.

Girl: 7/10 (looks wise until she opens her mouth) and 4/10 the moment she starts talking.

Attitude: 10/10

Service: 10/10 (No to Everything except for penetration in Missy).

Damage: 1200 (Room for a day)+8500 for LT+1500 (Food and drinks)+200 (condoms).

WIR: same girl Never but tried hotel V thrice since then and had excellent service provided.

Rocquer
08-29-14, 22:05
1. The MP above Domino's at NIBM has been shut, they seem to have moved near Sunshree at NIBM Road.

2. Recently visited a MP at Kondhwa above KFC, would recommend others to avoid this one.

3. Thai Spa at Kondhwa. It's expensive but the girls here all genuinely Thai & will only provide HJ & touchings. I have tried twice with a masseuse named Jenny. I got to know from her that they are a bunch of girls staying somewhere at Undri and would be open to meet, have not got her no. Yet. Would visit again to explore this opportunity.

4. Zazen's MP at Fatima Nagar, the massage here is awesome but do not expect extra's. All girls here are NE.

5. Ora Regenesis at Viman Nagar. All girls here too are NE, decent massage don't expect extra's.

6. MP at Hadapsar (Mantri Market) - Purely extra's don't expect a good massage here. The girls here just ok but looks to be a busy place. What I like about this place is the lady at the counter will bluntly tell you the packages at the counter itself so don't need to negotiate inside e. G. Only HJ 1 K, b2 b + 1. 5 K, French + 1 session 2. 5 K, she also offers bathing together with the girl + 1 session at 3. 5 K.

Pcock
08-30-14, 02:44
1. The MP above Domino's at NIBM has been shut, they seem to have moved near Sunshree at NIBM Road.

2. Recently visited a MP at Kondhwa above KFC, would recommend others to avoid this one.

3. Thai Spa at Kondhwa. It's expensive but the girls here all genuinely Thai & will only provide HJ & touchings. I have tried twice with a masseuse named Jenny. I got to know from her that they are a bunch of girls staying somewhere at Undri and would be open to meet, have not got her no. Yet. Would visit again to explore this opportunity.

4. Zazen's MP at Fatima Nagar, the massage here is awesome but do not expect extra's. All girls here are NE.

5. Ora Regenesis at Viman Nagar. All girls here too are NE, decent massage don't expect extra's.

6. MP at Hadapsar (Mantri Market) - Purely extra's don't expect a good massage here. The girls here just ok but looks to be a busy place. What I like about this place is the lady at the counter will bluntly tell you the packages at the counter itself so don't need to negotiate inside e. G. Only HJ 1 K, b2 b + 1. 5 K, French + 1 session 2. 5 K, she also offers bathing together with the girl + 1 session at 3. 5 K.Very useful. Lady at counter laying out the menu is a first. However did you not make any additional payment inside to the girl?

Pcock
08-30-14, 02:47
Hi everyone,

Hope you are doing well. I am sorry for an extremely long FR as this is my first report on anything in my entire life.

I came to Pune on a business trip and after the usual work for office is done had a day left for myself to explore Pune. Did some research and found out about Hotel V and decided to lose my virginity there. Since its my first time doing anything like this I got myself checked in by 11:00 AM. I didn't have the guts to ask the doorman for girls. So, just sat in my room watching TV all day.

At around 6:00 PM some guys checked into adjacent rooms and few minutes after they checked in I heard the sound of bangles (a lot of them (girls being sent to room for selection). Still I didn't had the guts to ask for them. So, what I did instead was left my door open so that I can see the girls next time they walk by. But to my disappointment the guy who shows the girls to customers came and closed the door before the girls walked past my room...Very honest and useful account friend. But do let us know about the good service you say you got in subsequent visits. Is the attitude any different in case of other girls? And how do you ensure it will not be a total loss. Is ST not better? At least you dnt have to lose too much money. Maybe even change the girl?

QuikcHill
08-30-14, 04:16
Hi everyone,

At around 6:00 PM some guys checked into adjacent rooms and few minutes after they checked in I heard the sound of bangles (a lot of them (girls being sent to room for selection). Still I didn't had the guts to ask for them. So, what I did instead was left my door open so that I can see the girls next time they walk by. But to my disappointment the guy who shows the girls to customers came and closed the door before the girls walked past my room...Congo bro at last you have gathered to courage to loose your virginity to a girl. So now you have joined our bandwagon, few tips for you.

Go for LT with that girl only if you are comformatble. Ask first as what all service is available, as the SP will say that everything is on menu and when you get the girl you find that kissing n/ a, DATY n/ a, touching n/ a etc etc lots of fuss. Always carry your own protection. Go for ST at first, when you like a girl you can be regular with her and then if you like you can go for LT. Don't expect GFE with all girls it is rare and only clicks on fate.

Rahul9011
08-30-14, 08:25
Hi all,

Any reviews about Sonia?

Her number ends with 841!

Thanks in advance.

FuckSri
08-30-14, 09:31
hello everyone,

after my 1st horrible horror movie experience, i was very reluctant to even think about doing it again ever. but on my next business trip to pune i thought i'll take an another hit at it but not at hotel v. so looked for contacts in locanto and finally gathered the courage to call an sp named k with digits ending with 04 & 38. the moment he answered i referred locanto asked for the available services and prices he said he has plenty of options and for st with hotel accommodation for 4.5 k, i didn't argue much but asked him to send some pics in whatsapp for my selection. he said he is not going to send any pics and he asked me to come to famous are mart in kharadi and give him a call and he'll send a few options for my selection i said ok and did the same. he came an hour late in a car and asked me to get in in the back seat were 3 girls, this time i tried to play smart and asked the girls who knows english (very clever of me) to which both the girls pointed to the one sitting in the middle and i selected her. the sp took me to a nearby hotel and booked a room for 2 hours and left both of us there. the moment i closed the door and turned to her.

she: [non-english text deleted by admin]

i was scared to shit by what she said, but held my composure.

me: [non-english text deleted by admin]

me: first lets sit and relax.

she sat on the bed.

and i was removing my shoes.

me: no just removing my shoes to sit down comfortably.

she: now what.

me: what's your name?

she: madhu.

me: where are you from?

she: nepal.

me: the girls said you know english, where did you learn.

she: i was in the middle of my bachelor degree in literature in english before i was dragged into this line of work.

i was shocked a bit and asked her how the hell did it happen.

the short version of the story is "parents died when very young. living with cousins, her cousin sister moved to delhi and later sent her a plane ticket stating that she found a teaching job for her. she jumped on the plane and got received by her sister, later dropped her in the back of the truck and shipped her off to pune. the first customer she ever had she didn't know what to do and the customer complained to sp and she received some punishment. i am her second customer now i understood why she asked me not to complain about her service.

she: enough about me, now what do we do.

me: how about we kiss.

she: i don't know how.

me: me too, let try and learn it with each other.

we had some awkward lip locks for a few minutes and slowly i started sucking her lips, she took my lead and started sucking my lips in return, slowly i place 1 hand on her boob while continuing the kissing. (i was in heaven) the i started inserting my tongue to which she broke the kiss.

she: what are you doing?

me: what?

she: is that how people really kiss.

me: i saw it in many movies and that exactly how you kiss.

she: ok.

we were back with kissing and a lot of tongue sucking. in short i was having my very first very long dfk. .

she started unbuttoning my shirt while kissing and i removing her dress. moments later we were on the bed trying to eat each others tongue out and hugging and squeezing each other like there is no tomorrow. after a few minutes we broke the kiss and i started kissing all over her body starting from head and got settled between her legs, she smelled nice and i kisses her v and noticed that she is already very wet.

i started kissing and inserting my tongue in her v with in a minute she wrapped her legs around my head simultaneously holding my hair and pushing my head on her v as if she is trying to insert my entire head into her v and she froze as if she is having seizure. it went on for 5 more minutes all the while she was shivering like her and squeezing my head like she is going to kill me. the she relaxed suddenly. i was scared to shit and immediately asked what just happened? she replied nothing and pulled me back up and gave me a dfk (she almost eat my lips and tongue). she turned me over and kissed all over my body and started rubbing her v on my dick, she almost took my dick inside her without condom. at the last minute we remembered condom and searched for it as if our lives were depending on it, we found it hurriedly opened and dressed my johnny and she immediately directed it into he v in missy position as has no time to waste. i had a lot of difficulty entering her because she is really very tight down there. i slowly inserted my johnny in all the while kissing her the more my jhonny went in the more sucked and bit my lips and tongue. finally when i was all in i slowly started the pumping motion very slow at first and gradually increasing speed all the while shifting my mouths attention between her lips and her boobs. i was literally in heaven and she is genuinely moaning and in a minute she had an another episode of orgasm for literally more than 5 min. then she asked me to increase the speed of pumping and i came in 2 min after her orgasm and i lied beside her exhausted and she went to washroom and came back running and jumped on the bed lied with her head resting on my arm hugging me. she immediately started playing with my johnny while naughty asking [non-english text deleted by admin]. and my johnny was saluting her in no time i asked her to give me a bj to which she said "i am not taking it in my mouth" i said please to which she agreed reluctantly and proceeded towards my johnny. she moved her head rear it and looked at me and i knew from her facial expression that she has never done it before and not comfortable with it she just took the head my johnny in her mouth and immediately ran away to the washroom with her hand against her mouth (she vomited) but she looked very cute during the whole of this rather then disgusting. she came back and drank some water and came back and hugged me and liberally begged me to fuck her again and much harder this time. i accepted her challenge and started pumping her in missy (tried different positions doggy, standing, etc but we both are too inexperienced to make them work. so missy was the only position we both were comfortable with. so pumped her hard for the next 20 min during which she had 2 more orgasms but johnny was nowhere near to finishing because i just came half en hour ago. in the middle of the deed her phone and the hotel room phone rang saying that we were way past the 2 hrs and the sp came to pick her up so suggested that we stop and its ok if i didn't cum but she is like with everyone just don't stop pumping.

this went on for another 10 min and she came again to my surprise. and i said ok enough and stopped the deed. we got dressed all the while kissing. we were like 2 lovers who can't get enough of each other and can't stay away from each other the sp was literally at our room door knocking. i while leaving she asked me to book her for the full night but unfortunately that was my last day in pune and i had a flight to catch that evening, i could see the disappointment in her eyes and rushed towards the door. and i also noticed that she is walking way differently and way more funny then the way she walked before. in the hurry i forgot to take her number.

came back to pune a week later and gave the sp a call but to my surprise both his numbers are switched off. and she is lost. i don't have her picture or her number and only contact (sp) i had is no good.

looks:

face: 9/10 (with makeup) and 11/10 (without makeup) she looks much younger without makeup and very innocent and cute. but with makeup she look like a typical sw.

body: slim, medium height, small boobs.

attitude: 10/10

service: in my limited exp the best that i ever had. literally had 5 orgasms (i never knew that a girl can have that many and that an orgasm can last for 5 min.

wir: would love to (technically in search for her all along-any help from seniors is a welcome).

i am open to any comments or suggestions for improvements in writing for in any other aspect. so please feel free to post a comment.

editor's note: this report was edited to remove text not in english. while i encourage contributions from all volunteers, the forum is an english-only website. please do not post reports in any language other than english. if you wish to post text in any language other than english, then please include a full english translation.thanks!

PleasureHunter
08-30-14, 13:33
Hi,

Can you give us some hint or direction or name of this MP near Sunshree, visited but lots of new MP around it.

6. MP at Hadapsar (Mantri Market) - Purely extra's don't expect a good massage here. The girls here just ok but looks to be a busy place. What I like about this place is the lady at the counter will bluntly tell you the packages at the counter itself so don't need to negotiate inside e. G. Only HJ 1 K, b2 b + 1. 5 K, French + 1 session 2. 5 K, she also offers bathing together with the girl + 1 session at 3. 5 K.

FuckSri
08-30-14, 14:57
Congo bro at last you have gathered to courage to loose your virginity to a girl. So now you have joined our bandwagon, few tips for you.

Go for LT with that girl only if you are comformatble. Ask first as what all service is available, as the SP will say that everything is on menu and when you get the girl you find that kissing n/ a, DATY n/ a, touching n/ a etc etc lots of fuss. Always carry your own protection. Go for ST at first, when you like a girl you can be regular with her and then if you like you can go for LT. Don't expect GFE with all girls it is rare and only clicks on fate.Hey thanks for the advice.

AudioSlave101
08-31-14, 08:52
Sorry for the late postings, I have realised that Indy contacts which people are sharing are not upto the level, plus apart from QuickChill nobody else is helping out, so stuck with SP (new).

Got the following chicks for 10 k to 8 K LT in last two weeks. Can't believe SP's have such nice chicks.

All girls were an awesome GFE. Going to stick with this SP for a while.

Have take number of few of them.

Exp. Was awesome plus all these chicks were without nakhra's loved banging the chinki. Pics attached.

P.S: Shall only share this time only if I get genuine contacts like the girls I am posting. Mail me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Only after verification, as I have been sharing my contacts with people and due to newbies making unsolicited alls have lost a lot of them. Plus contacts being shared with me are crap.

Request you guys to share good looking chicks with fellow mongerers rather than same old, Neha, Nisha Yogita and etc.

Tk cr cheers,

Happy Hunting

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Jay Purohit
08-31-14, 18:37
Sorry for the late postings, I have realised that Indy contacts which people are sharing are not upto the level, plus apart from QuickChill nobody else is helping out, so stuck with SP (new).

Exp. Was awesome plus all these chicks were without nakhra's loved banging the chinki. Pics attached.
Tk cr cheers,

Happy Hunting
Gal looks great. Nice FR. Wish I was in Pune.

Cheers.

JP.

Rocquer
08-31-14, 21:21

Sorry missed to add these in my earlier FR.

7. The one below Pizza hut, opp Jehangir hsptl, near Ruby Hall: Would recommend this place since I had a good experience. However would depend on your luck on availability of girls (Usually most of them are busy). FYI, the MP at BT Kawade has closed and most the girls from there have moved to this place. I would recommend Sanjana here. Damage 3. 5 K.

8. MP above Panchami is still open, would recommend Divya available at 3. 5 K full service,. WIR: Yes.

9. A MP near RTO, opp the large petrol pump (advertises in Times): Dint have much choices but had a good option available. Unfortunately was not able to try since she was busy with another client and I dint want to wait.

10. The one near Coconut Groove near Station: Would strongly recommend to avoid, no good choices & pathetic services. Have wasted 2. 5 K here.

11. Saurabh Hall, 2nd floor: Not much choice, but tried a BBW recommended by the counter lady at 3 K. Was decent but not really awesome as I would compare with Divya at Panchami.

Have recently found a SP's no. Often advertised as Neelam located at Bibewadi near KK market, no's ending at 8945. Any experience by fellow members?

TheDecentD
08-31-14, 21:27
Please PM me number of Neha Aundh.

Need any MP in Pune with really nice girls.

Please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Csan4
09-01-14, 05:38
Sorry missed to add these in my earlier FR.

7. The one below Pizza hut, opp Jehangir hsptl, near Ruby Hall: Would recommend this place since I had a good experience. However would depend on your luck on availability of girls (Usually most of them are busy). FYI, the MP at BT Kawade has closed and most the girls from there have moved to this place. I would recommend Sanjana here. Damage 3. 5 K.

8. MP above Panchami is still open, would recommend Divya available at 3. 5 K full service,. WIR: Yes.

9. A MP near RTO, opp the large petrol pump (advertises in Times): Dint have much choices but had a good option available. Unfortunately was not able to try since she was busy with another client and I dint want to wait.

10. The one near Coconut Groove near Station: Would strongly recommend to avoid, no good choices & pathetic services. Have wasted 2. 5 K here.

11. Saurabh Hall, 2nd floor: Not much choice, but tried a BBW recommended by the counter lady at 3 K. Was decent but not really awesome as I would compare with Divya at Panchami.

Have recently found a SP's no. Often advertised as Neelam located at Bibewadi near KK market, no's ending at 8945. Any experience by fellow members?Hey buddy any recent updates on Laxmi road MP and MP near deccan bus stop.

IndianCurries
09-01-14, 06:01

Got the following chicks for 10 k to 8 K LT in last two weeks. Can't believe SP's have such nice chicks.

Any idea on ST rates? Collection looks good.

Cheers,

IC.

IndianCurries
09-01-14, 06:04
When did you recently visit this place? I guess, Divya is long gone from here. By far, this is the best "Service" MP I've experienced in Pune. Always recommended!

DooMe
09-01-14, 06:51
Dear all,

Wanted to see if anyone here is up for meeting over a coffee or drink.

It would be wonderful to have a get together of 'like minded' people and share mutual experiences and adventures about the hobby that we all are passionate about.

I myself am relatively new to Pune and this forum (not to mongering though) and would be nice to connect with some of you including seniors here.

Please PM or write back if anyone is game for this.

Cheers!

SeriousSam
09-01-14, 07:47
Hey Pune guys, I am tired of the old contacts, does anyone have something new and exciting, can share whatever good I have.

QuikcHill
09-01-14, 08:06

P.S: Shall only share this time only if I get genuine contacts like the girls I am posting.

Only after verification, as I have been sharing my contacts with people and due to newbies making unsolicited alls have lost a lot of them.Good hunt bro, thumbsup! The new horizon awaits till the next time, a new place with new birds.

Member #4440
09-01-14, 10:54
Planing to at morning time around 11 . How would safe during these days at morning time.

Rocquer
09-01-14, 11:48
When did you recently visit this place? I guess, Divya is long gone from here. By far, this is the best "Service" MP I've experienced in Pune. Always recommended!Been a while since I have visited this place, had called them this Saturday to drop-in. I asked about Divya and the lady on phone said she's there. Unfortunately, I could not visit on last Saturday.

AudioSlave101
09-01-14, 15:42
Guys,

I have always shared my Indy and reliable SPs. But that does not give anyone right to spoil my relations with them.

A guy in this forum has called up one of my SPs and abused him and had also abused the girl the day he visited her. I know who that guy is and I also have his number but he is not worth my time and energy. But with such peanut brain people in this forum, I am now going to stop writing FRs. I am happy having friends like Quikchill, and others.

It was fun being here but guess there shall always be a dumbfuck to ruin the fun.

Pussy Shave
09-01-14, 19:33
Yesterday I was roaming around HSBC bank, Bund garden road. Found one of the slightly shaped and pump lady standing on road. Johnny was in full mood, stopped the car and asked her about damage. She reciprocated to 1 k, negotiated down to 500. Once she is in car some groping, fondling boobs and had a decent HJ in car itself.

Rocquer
09-01-14, 20:11
Hey buddy any recent updates on Laxmi road MP and MP near deccan bus stop.Sorry mate, have not been to both of these. Any experience's there?

Rocquer
09-01-14, 20:17
Guys,

I have always shared my Indy and reliable SPs. But that does not give anyone right to spoil my relations with them.

A guy in this forum has called up one of my SPs and abused him and had also abused the girl the day he visited her. I know who that guy is and I also have his number but he is not worth my time and energy. But with such peanut brain people in this forum, I am now going to stop writing FRs. I am happy having friends like Quikchill, and others.

It was fun being here but guess there shall always be a dumbfuck to ruin the fun.This forum works majorly on each of our experiences & willingness to share contacts. Just because some guys stupid act I would not suggest you to boycott the forum. Instead share the persons name & we'll together boycott him and avoid sharing digits with him.

Ultimately your decision mate.

Rocquer
09-01-14, 20:19
Very useful. Lady at counter laying out the menu is a first. However did you not make any additional payment inside to the girl?Nope, nothing additional inside. Everything was at the counter and that's it.

IndianCurries
09-02-14, 06:16
This forum works majorly on each of our experiences & willingness to share contacts. Just because some guys stupid act I would not suggest you to boycott the forum. Instead share the persons name & we'll together boycott him and avoid sharing digits with him.

Ultimately your decision mate.I agree with Rocquer. You should share and shame the person, so nobody share any contacts with him; he leaves the forum and not you!

Ganya1985
09-02-14, 06:33
Planing to at morning time around 11 . How would safe during these days at morning time.I have some indi contacts ready to share in exchange.

QuikcHill
09-02-14, 07:38
Guys,

It was fun being here but guess there shall always be a dumbfuck to ruin the fun.I very much agree with my dear friend AS101. It takes lot of money, patience and time to build a rapport with any girl or SP to get better service next time. We thrive on experience and toil. But most of the people are despo, they don't have the class to act. Even if we (me, AS101 and someother) shared contacts with people, they even don't bother to say thanks. I request all those despo mongers to stick to BP please don't bother us pleading for information. It came with price and we relish them dearly.

Tut Li
09-02-14, 09:05
Here is my latest FR about an Indie in Wanowari. Got her number from a fellow ISG member, not disclosing his identity; but already expressed my gratitude to him.

Was planning to do her since past few weeks, but couldn't really get a mutually agreeable time. Today morning text her and confirmed post lunch session. Just when I was about to leave to meet her; called her to know whereabouts, and she said plan cancelled. KLPD! Started to look for other options as was quite horny. She called after 5 minutes that her other plan is cancelled and she can meet me! Wohoo!

She gave directions which were not fully baked unless you are aware of the vicinity. After a couple of rounds in the area, finally found her society. It's quite decent middle class apartment society. Quite safe, if you can just quietly walk through without creating unnecessary ruckus.

Entered apartment and was greeted by a 25 something sweet girl. Did some chit chat in hall, then proceeded to bedroom. She's quite chatty. I asked what's on Menu; She said; Starter to Dessert. Quite impressed already.

Post cleaning, action started with soft kisses. Then DFK, actually, it should be VDFK. Awesome experience. She does amazing foreplay and makes you as horny as she is (She's super horny)! Did some BBBJ, sucking and kissing continued. Put on Condi (Took my own of a reputed brand) and started WOT for some time, she went to doggy and we came in doggy. No nakhras and no time keeping. (No Anal).

Overall an amazing experience. Paid her and we did some more chit chat before I took her leave. As soon as I came out, text the ISG member and told him about my experience! LOL!

Ratings:

Place: 8/10 (Very clean apartment in a decent housing society).

Looks: 5/10 (Not a stunner).

DFK: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (Nicely shaped and upright).

Pussy: 9/10 (Tight and clean).

GFE: 10/10.

Overall experience: 9/10 (Yeh Dil maange more!

WIR: Yes, of course!

Damage: 5 K with place. No bargaining.

I can share number only with reliable members.

Members with less than 20 posts, Cheap mongering hunters, Bargain hunters and freeloaders who want to scheme girls using matrimonial sites; please stay away from contacting me.

Cheers,

Stay Safe!

IC.Hey IC bro. Thanks a ton to share this inde. You deserve a grand party. She asked for ref and your contact number. By giving your ref I could manage to have her for LT on same night (I always prefer LT). She is an awesome find. You guys are rocking.

I had her for LT at almost double the price of ST. You have given enough info. No need to mention again. Amazing racks. Everything was on offer except anal, which I m not into. She sent photo. Which I still doubt her own photo. Highly photo shopped. No looker. But awesome service. I feel honoured that you considered me to share. Will be very happy to help you and have beer too in future. Thanks again. Visiting Pune again in weekend. Cheers.

For fellow mongers. This is not my contact. IC can share if he desires.

DeccanDon
09-02-14, 12:38
Yesterday I was roaming around HSBC bank, Bund garden road. Found one of the slightly shaped and pump lady standing on road. Johnny was in full mood, stopped the car and asked her about damage. She reciprocated to 1 k, negotiated down to 500. Once she is in car some groping, fondling boobs and had a decent HJ in car itself.Was that fat lady or lady with scarf?

AngelHunk
09-02-14, 12:57
Hey IC bro. Thanks a ton to share this inde. You deserve a grand party. She asked for ref and your contact number. By giving your ref I could manage to have her for LT on same night (I always prefer LT). She is an awesome find. You guys are rocking.

I had her for LT at almost double the price of ST. You have given enough info. No need to mention again. Amazing racks. Everything was on offer except anal, which I m not into. She sent photo. Which I still doubt her own photo. Highly photo shopped. No looker. But awesome service. I feel honoured that you considered me to share. Will be very happy to help you and have beer too in future. Thanks again. Visiting Pune again in weekend. Cheers.

For fellow mongers. This is not my contact. IC can share if he desires.Nice to see you enjoying Bro. Does her number end with 89294 . ?

AH.

Anant17
09-02-14, 13:45
Hello mongers,

I today had the chance to visit Anna after staying away from mongering for a long time.

Thanks to other posters, the directions to get to this place are as good as it comes. If you RTFF then you will be there without a string of doubt. I went from hadapsar - handewadi chowk. Took left 500 m toward saswad road. Kept an eye on my right for "blue tin" strips. Took left before the compound starts. 20 m or so and there is a sign board for "srimant lodge" and took left. And there it is at the end.

The place is no-nonsense business. Walked at the reception. Kid took me upstairs to Anna. 1 min chit chat and he called 5 gals. Liked one tall one out of the lot. Don't expect anything fancy (that's what I told myself before walking in). All gals from Bengal. I ask him to send them away. I didn't asked the price but anna himself said 1300 for 2 shots. I asked him to talk to gal that service should be good o / w I will not repeat. He brought the girl to the room after sometime.

Gal was cooperative. She must be 5'6 or taller. Her name was Pinky. Didn't allowed DFK. I will say that it was ok to good for the price (don't know if you can ask better at this rate). Place is decent. I actually felt safe as there was big mudpool I had to go through.

As someone already posted gals are send to these 'hotels' for 17 days. And she mentioned that before coming to Anna's place she was at different hotel on saswad road and there are many other such hotels like anna's on saswad road.

When I was leaving gal mentioned that she will be there for another 7 days if I want to repeat with her.

Tut Li
09-02-14, 19:09
I agree with Rocquer. You should share and shame the person, so nobody share any contacts with him; he leaves the forum and not you!I have suggestion to maintain a spreadsheet of contacts shared. To & fro. With some remarks for each member. So that in future one can see their FRs. This will help filter at least few jerks. Not too harsh. By considering our newbie days. If someone asks for contact. We share once. Maximum twice. After that we check his FRs. If not sure. Stop communicating. Will definitely help filter the wrong ones. My 2 cents.

DesiDilruba
09-02-14, 20:35
Hello mongers,

I today had the chance to visit Anna after staying away from mongering for a long time.

Thanks to other posters, the directions to get to this place are as good as it comes. If you RTFF then you will be there without a string of doubt. I went from hadapsar - handewadi chowk. Took left 500 m toward saswad road. Kept an eye on my right for "blue tin" strips. Took left before the compound starts. 20 m or so and there is a sign board for "srimant lodge" and took left. And there it is at the end.

The place is no-nonsense business. Walked at the reception. Kid took me upstairs to Anna. 1 min chit chat and he called 5 gals. Liked one tall one out of the lot. Don't expect anything fancy (that's what I told myself before walking in). All gals from Bengal. I ask him to send them away. I didn't asked the price but anna himself said 1300 for 2 shots. I asked him to talk to gal that service should be good o / w I will not repeat. He brought the girl to the room after sometime.

Gal was cooperative. She must be 5'6 or taller. Her name was Pinky. Didn't allowed DFK. I will say that it was ok to good for the price (don't know if you can ask better at this rate). Place is decent. I actually felt safe as there was big mudpool I had to go through.

As someone already posted gals are send to these 'hotels' for 17 days. And she mentioned that before coming to Anna's place she was at different hotel on saswad road and there are many other such hotels like anna's on saswad road.

When I was leaving gal mentioned that she will be there for another 7 days if I want to repeat with her.Buddy, you are giving clear directions which even LE and follow and locate the place. May be we should share detailed location or numbers over PM only. Isn't it?

My 2 cents.

BigBanger66
09-02-14, 20:54
Hi fellow mongering people,

I'm your new mate on site, starting from today, basically I'm from a business family from Pune itself. And new to the world of hunting. So would be needing a few seniors tips and help to start with. Hope for help amigos.

Pussy Shave
09-02-14, 23:51
She is little fat but in very good shape. I think without scraf.

Was that fat lady or lady with scarf?

Ganya1985
09-03-14, 06:30
Here is my latest FR about an Indie in Wanowari. Got her number from a fellow ISG member, not disclosing his identity; but already expressed my gratitude to him.

Was planning to do her since past few weeks, but couldn't really get a mutually agreeable time. Today morning text her and confirmed post lunch session. Just when I was about to leave to meet her; called her to know whereabouts, and she said plan cancelled. KLPD! Started to look for other options as was quite horny. She called after 5 minutes that her other plan is cancelled and she can meet me! Wohoo!

She gave directions which were not fully baked unless you are aware of the vicinity. After a couple of rounds in the area, finally found her society. It's quite decent middle class apartment society. Quite safe, if you can just quietly walk through without creating unnecessary ruckus.

Entered apartment and was greeted by a 25 something sweet girl. Did some chit chat in hall, then proceeded to bedroom. She's quite chatty. I asked what's on Menu; She said; Starter to Dessert. Quite impressed already..I have a indi contact ready to share in exchange of a contact.

Hpvs15
09-03-14, 07:25
Hi folks.

I am from Bangalore. I will be travelling to Pune next weekend. Will stay for 2 days.

Can any kind soul give me indi contacts around senapati bapat road. I will be staying near this road.

Looking forward to your responses.

Good day.

Rishi Arora
09-03-14, 08:09
Hello friends,

Hope you all must be having great fun out here.

Well I am also the part of this group, but for few moths not able to access since, was busy with some other official activities.

Its great to see that things are moving at a speedy way over here.

Well, since now I am in Pune. request you guys to kindly cooperate and give me chance also to help you guys in doing best way of mongering.

Cheers

Member #4403
09-03-14, 09:06
Any report on this girl from Pimpri!!

Shez asking 8 k for full night.

Number ending 149.

HornyBoyForU
09-03-14, 09:20
Bro,

8 k doesn't sound bad at all for the night, she looks yummy, just be sure you get the same stuff as the pic. Indi or SP?

Number ending 149.

RockingSam
09-03-14, 09:39
She is looking hot. Not a bad deal 8 k for night! Do let us know your experience.

Number ending 149.

RjToons
09-03-14, 11:00

Number ending 149.I spoke to one of pimpri gal, if she is the same gal then, I found she is very rough while talking and had a lot of attitude. So I avoided her.

Cheers,

RJ.

AngelHunk
09-03-14, 13:49
At Tut Li.

Bhai tera inbox full ho gaya hain. Na chitthi na taar. Bus teray inbox khali honey ka intezaar. Let me know once you empty the bucket Dude.

AH.

RedIndianHorny
09-03-14, 14:06
I would say! Yes! For a night stand of 8 k with this blossom! Do share the experience!!

RIH.

Number ending 149.

Hitman47
09-03-14, 18:38
Went to BP, welcome building. Found a beautiful girl in a saree on last but one floor, named Simran who was looking like mahima choudhary. She was looking too hot so Took half an hour for 650 and told her to remove everything. We chatted for a while, fondled, fingered a little and did the deed. Good attitude and in no hurry but as usual, no DFK, BJ, DATY etc. She is from Mumbai and can meet there but didn't take her number.

JohnnyBoy
09-03-14, 19:31
peeps,

what are the must do s in pune?

1. bp of course.

2. spas in kp.

3. please add.

Tut Li
09-04-14, 02:45
At Tut Li.

Bhai tera inbox full ho gaya hain. Na chitthi na taar. Bus teray inbox khali honey ka intezaar. Let me know once you empty the bucket Dude.

AH.We clear it today buddy.

BigBanger66
09-04-14, 03:51
Hello mongers,

The place is no-nonsense business. Walked at the reception. Kid took me upstairs to Anna. 1 min chit chat and he called 5 gals. Liked one tall one out of the lot. Don't expect anything fancy (that's what I told myself before walking in). All gals from Bengal. I ask him to send them away. I didn't asked the price but anna himself said 1300 for 2 shots. I asked him to talk to gal that service should be good o / w I will not repeat. He brought the girl to the room after sometime..Hey Anant17,

Thanks for you are post on Anna's place. I'm planning to visit there soon as it is on my frequent travelling route. Would certainly share my experience after action.

Thanks

Evoque
09-04-14, 04:18
Hello guys,

Looking at the forum, I would say keep up the good work. I haven't got any change really to monger in India as have been in US for a decade now.

It's been long 4 years since my last visit to India. Honestly, I don't have any contacts but definitely have some here in California, US.

I am coming in November and would request you all my friends if you can share some contacts, or if you allow me to join you when you monger around.

I appreciate all your help. I don't have a paid account yet but will do it soon.

Thanks

SmartVvarma
09-04-14, 04:37
Hi friends,

How's everyone doing?

Its been a while since I have written any FR's. Though I have had couple of adventures, was unable to post.

Couple of FR's coming up soon.

Play safe.

Mumbai Guy
09-04-14, 05:29
Hey for 8 K for the whole night she is a bargain. But make sure you get the same girl. Do post FR and I will appreciate if you PM me the contact.

Cheers.

MG.

Number ending 149.

MnmMitesh
09-04-14, 06:01

Number ending 149.Mind sharing digits of pimpri girl?

Will trade for heat MPs in Pune.

DesiDilruba
09-04-14, 06:10
Hi Pune friends.

Can someone recommend a good spa (not mp) in baner area where I can get HJ? B2 B or BJ will be a superb topup if available.

I am from Mumbai and traveling to Pune today. I am happy to reciprocate with Mumbai options if anyone needs.

Thanks in advance.

DD

IndianCurries
09-04-14, 06:13
I have a indi contact ready to share in exchange of a contact.Sorry Ganya. Without your contribution to the forum and trust; I can't share the number.

If you really have the indie contact; where's the FR? You just have 2 posts and both are asking for contact in exchange.

SmartVvarma
09-04-14, 06:14
Adventure No 1.

This happened in june2014. Got in touch with our senior Raj and requested him for contact from Mumbai who will be willing to travel to Pune. Without second thought, he shared.

Shilpa's contact. Thanks Raj. Called her and sealed the deal. She readily agreed to travel to Pune. The usual routine to pick her. Couple of calls for identification and there she was.

Waving to me. First look was ok. Short with ok looks. We came to my place and then klpd. My neighbor's door was open and there were lots of people. Had to ask her to wait on the road for some time. And this sometime become almost 1 hr. I was feeling terrible making her wait like that on the road, but had no option. Finally neighbor's door closed. Pheww.

What a relief.

She came in and gave me a nice hug. I apologized at least 10 time to her, really I was feeling very embarrassed for keeping her waiting. Since she was coming for the night, asked.

Her to change into something comfortable. I was expecting her to ask me for something to wear. But no, she had come prepared. She came back changed into a sexy night dress.

Woow. She just wore her panty and that dress, which was almost transparent. We had the whole night, so no hurry. We started talking. She drinks vodka and smokes. Got comfortable with each other and started with mild DFK. She's a good kisser.

Couple of minutes of deep dfk and she forced to her nipples by pulling her dress down. She started feeding me her nipples and was asking me to suck them hard. LOL. Who am I to no! Shifted between sucking and kissing. I moved my hand to her pussy. OMG. Surprise. She was dripping wet. I mean, the whole area was completely wet. This was a first for me.

Fingered her for sometime, and moved down. She was very responsive during daty. Yes, I did end up eating her out and she was making all the right sounds and movements. In the.

Mean time, she was playing with my jhonny. Moved to 69 as she was tasting good with no smell. Kept on daty for a while, however, she's not good at bbj. Lots of teeth. Asked to.

Her to stop BBJ and suck my marbles instead. She was ok with that. I think she did cum and suddenly asked to put on condi and fuck her. It took couple of secs for me put on.

Condi boy, but she was wild, started pulling to and begging me to insert and fuck her. As she was totally wet, jhonny boy slid in smoothly and rested inside. Hehe.

Started with miss position, changed to doggy. Nice ass BTW. Then to wot. She's good at wot. Grinding and grinding and grinding. Good to see her tits bouncing away. Finally shifted to miss, and banged her till I shot my load. Phew.

Got freshed up and had dinner, which I had ordered before action started.

Went off to sleep hugging and cuddling. Woke up in the morning. Mild kissing and teasing her got her horny. We had a slow and relaxed session. Shot my load with wot.

Morning sessions are the best I feel. .

She then went to bathroom to freshen up. And of course, I joined her. Took bath together with lots of deep dfk.

Dressed up and dropped her to bus stand.

Score Card.

Look: 5/10

Figure: 7/10

Boob: 7/10

Attitude: 8/10

DFK: 8/10

BBJ: 5/10

Body: 7/10

Hygiene: 8/10

Pussy: 6/10 neither tight nor loose.

Education / GK: 4/10 GK was very poor.

Habits: Drinks Vodka and smokes.

Overall Rating: 7/10

WIR: Maybe if I visit Mumbai.

Damages: 10 k + 1 k for travel + drinks and dinner.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

MongerSag
09-04-14, 06:37
Adventure No 1.

This happened in june2014. Got in touch with our senior Raj and requested him for contact from Mumbai who will be willing to travel to Pune. Without second thought, he shared.

Shilpa's contact. Thanks Raj. Called her and sealed the deal. She readily agreed to travel to Pune. The usual routine to pick her. Couple of calls for identification and there she was.

Waving to me. First look was ok. Short with ok looks. We came to my place and then klpd. My neighbor's door was open and there were lots of people. Had to ask her to wait on the road for some time. And this sometime become almost 1 hr. I was feeling terrible making her wait like that on the road, but had no option. Finally neighbor's door closed. Pheww...Thanks for writing such a Nice FR. Seniors like you are the real inspirations for the juniors like me.

Happy mongering.

SeriousSam
09-04-14, 09:22
Sorry Ganya. Without your contribution to the forum and trust; I can't share the number.

If you really have the indie contact; where's the FR? You just have 2 posts and both are asking for contact in exchange.I asked ganya to share what he has at least the name we might have the contact anyways for newbies first try to search post FRS and then ask.

Hummer01
09-04-14, 11:47
Hello forum,

As decided went to a dance bar in Mumbai-named Natra. J. along with my experienced buddies. We started of at 5 pm from chinchwad area. I was very excited as it was my first visit there. Reached navi Mumbai at 7 pm. At the location. After entering the bar I was in a different world altogether. Loud music was being played with regular item songs, and the girls were dancing graciously at the tunes. We started drinking the beer-expensive though at 650 / bottle. People were throwing notes on the beauties dancing their. Meanwhile some of the girls would give a smile and would play and tease with the customers. My friend suggested me to not to take tension and just relax and watch the girls move their boobs and hips. We enjoyed the dance there for 2 Hours with couple of more beers. Johnny was in full tension in the period though but as we had decided to not to go for sex there we have to leave and return back to Pune. But all together it was a superb experience. My friend told the girls are available outcall basis- would definitely go next time for full session.

Member #4403
09-04-14, 13:40
I know a very safe place in aundh annexe area that you could use for few quick sessions. Actually he happens to be afriend of mine who on my request can give you his flat keys for nominal charges. Its in a posh society so risk is nil nd no I'd is required!! And is zillion times better than the hotel where you take your girl.

Few conditions:

For trusted members wid good track record of FRs.

Ensure you bring decent girl. So that no one in that society knows about it.

PM for details.

Man In India
09-04-14, 15:16
Hello Hummer01,

Do you mean the bar in K / Khairane? Is it worth visiting the place?

Why did you not consider the ones in Panvel. You would not be required to get in to city traffic (after express way) and thus would have got more time to spend there.

Hello forum,

As decided went to a dance bar in Mumbai-named Natra. J. along with my experienced buddies. We started of at 5 pm from chinchwad area. I was very excited as it was my first visit there. Reached navi Mumbai at 7 pm. At the location. After entering the bar I was in a different world altogether. Loud music was being played with regular item songs, and the girls were dancing graciously at the tunes. We started drinking the beer-expensive though at 650 / bottle. People were throwing notes on the beauties dancing their. Meanwhile some of the girls would give a smile and would play and tease with the customers. My friend suggested me to not to take tension and just relax and watch the girls move their boobs and hips. We enjoyed the dance there for 2 Hours with couple of more beers. Johnny was in full tension in the period though but as we had decided to not to go for sex there we have to leave and return back to Pune. But all together it was a superb experience. My friend told the girls are available outcall basis- would definitely go next time for full session.

Manka2001
09-04-14, 17:01

Number ending 149.She looks terrific.

Manka2001
09-04-14, 17:03
Adventure No 1.

Waving to me. First look was ok. Short with ok looks. We came to my place and then klpd. My neighbor's door was open and there were lots of people. Had to ask her to wait on the road for some time. And this sometime become almost 1 hr. I was feeling terrible making her wait like that on the road, but had no option. Finally neighbor's door closed. Pheww.

What a relief.

She came in and gave me a nice hug. I apologized atleast 10 time to her, really I was feeling very embarrassed for keeping her waiting. Since she was coming for the night, asked...Thanks for sharing your experience. Kudos to senior members for sharing the contacts.

Manka2001
09-04-14, 17:14
Last weekend thought to treat myself with a Thai massage. I went to a Thai massage center in KP. Called up the spa after reaching there and luckily got an appointment. As I reached there welcome was done by a very pretty Thai girl. What a sight? I was about to ask her for a massage but controlled as first timer in that spa. Booked for 1 hr traditional Thai and later went to the room with a good looking Thai lady. She gave a very good nice massage for 45 minutes. After that she giggled and just touched the Johnny and said it's hard. She asked if I want a HJ. I said ok. She allowed to touch her boobs but after a lot of talks. She was terrific in hand job. Really very experienced and knows which point to press. What a relief. Overall very good experience. No FS but satisfied. Thai girl not ready for out visit. I think need few visits to take her out. That will a treat.

Looks 7/10

Figure 9/10

Boobs 6/10

Massage 10/10

Damages 1.6 k+ 1 k.

Pcock
09-04-14, 17:39
Adventure No 1.

What a relief.

She came in and gave me a nice hug. I apologized at least 10 time to her, really I was feeling very embarrassed for keeping her waiting. Since she was coming for the night, asked.

Her to change into something comfortable. I was expecting her to ask me for something to wear. But no, she had come prepared. She came back changed into a sexy night dress...Great FR bro. And great to hear of senior members cooperation and help. Good luck and keep posting.

Shaunp2012
09-04-14, 21:27
Pimpri Gal Hey Viv,

Did you had a session with Pimpri Gal, looks good VFM.

Pcock
09-04-14, 21:50
Went to hotel V. Reached slightly late 1230. No ID proof asked however details required to be filled at the counter. Pay in advance. It seems most of the better lot was alrdy engaged. Booked a room for the night. Kept door open and a chap came to ask if I wanted a girl. Of course! He said it will take about ten minutes I said ok as well discuss the rates. Mistake. He started with 8 k for ST. Since he started haggling I said I will have a look at the girl and then discuss. He was ok with that. Ten minutes and a not so great looking girl arrived with him. Then haggling started. Again. I told him I want better stuff. He said I will have to wait for 45 min but same type of stuff. He will get another from outside. Finally deal was at 6 k for ST. The girl was friendly. To summarize we started with a mish. She nicely stroked me to another erection while I fondled with her boobs. The boobs were of good size and were the saving grace. She allowed me to fondle and press but won't allow me to please with the nipples. Went on to a BBBJ. Which she did well. And then ended the thing with a routine mish again. She complained that I was too big and I told her big is beautiful. LOL. No DFK throughout. Over all an avg experience. Rooms are kind of below average. While gng to second floor I realised a strange thing that empty rooms were all open. Dunno why. Anyways I left after I finished.

Boobs 8/10

Figure 5/10

Pussy 7/10

GFE-3/10

DFK nil.

Tummy was sagging a bit. Was a turnoff.

IMHO SP would have been a more cost effective option.

FuckSri
09-04-14, 23:04
Hello everyone,

Could anyone PM me the details of any inde. Planning to have a good time this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

DesiDilruba
09-05-14, 03:32
Was staying in Pune overnight yesterday for a business trip. Thought of having some action after day long work. Was staying in a decent hotel in Baner area which was suggested by few friends (special thanks to Thursting Rod).

Called up an SP called mohit whose number was shared by AudioSlave101. But the collection he showed was mediocore compared to what AudioSlave101 mentioned in his FR. So called up my earlier SP contact Viraj from whom I have taken a service earlier in Pune. He sent some pictures out of which I choae one. Most of them were aging around 20-24. He asked for 15 k for short time of two hours and 25 k for full night which I rejected outright. Finally settled for 8 k for two hours. I could have lowered the price but he was getting the girl from KP to my hotel and I had no interest in going there all the way in evening traffic.

The girl came and there was not much hassle to take her to my room. Also she was carrying I'd proof but that was not used. SP told me all his girls carry valid I'd proof so hotel entry is not an issue. Then started action after some time with miss N. Girl was moderate in action not too initiative taking but not a dead fish either. Was cooperating enough. DFK, BJ were on the menu. Also asked her to do some erotic massage.

Overall-.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/ 10 - small but soft.

Figure - 6/10 petite.

Attitude - 7/10.

Pussy - 7/10 - not too tight.

WIR: may be with some other girl at less price. I will go for full night action next time but will be happy if I get any for less than 15 k. Please suggest options if any.

Sharing- As they are SP numbers, I am okay to share the numbers without much hassle. But for hotel details, will check first before sharing details.

I didn't take girl's direct number as I was not very keen to repeat the same gal. And unfortunately, I deleted pics shared by both SPs. But pics can be obtained easily if you call them.

Hummer01
09-05-14, 03:52
Hello MII,

I do remember we took the left turn from the express way. Just near from the stadium. The bar is worth going. And you will not know how time flies by. Its really worth going there. And if you are ready to throw cash on girls while they are dancing then they will entertain you to the fullest. You can also go outcall. Girls are too beautiful-and so are their rates.

The name of the bar is the name of a god who is famous for his dance--starting from Nat. Enjoy there and have your share of happiness.

I accompanied my friends who had experiences in visiting the dance bar. I being new just followed them to the place.

Hello Hummer01,

Do you mean the bar in K / Khairane? Is it worth visiting the place?

Why did you not consider the ones in Panvel. You would not be required to get in to city traffic (after express way) and thus would have got more time to spend there.

LivingForSex
09-05-14, 06:57
Hello fellow monger friends,

A recent hunt for fresh new flesh landed me through one independent contact whose number ends with 129.

She is a married HW operating in Saudagar area. However into this business since long. What I understand from my search is that she earlier use to operate under somebody named.

Subhas and is very well knows H saudgar and how to operate. A Truecaller search reveals her name to be as saylee.

Wanted to know if anybody has any experience with her recently. Since she's currently married, is bit hesitant to approach her directly before making all the necessary checks.

Appreciate if somebody could help me out.

Cheers!

AngelHunk
09-05-14, 08:37
Mates,

Just thought I should share this option for making out in Pune. Had been to this place last week with a HW. It is located near to Pheonix Market City and charged me less than 1. 5 K for short term. Offered all privacy only my I'd was asked not the gals I'd. Decent place with nice privacy and no questions asked. Ready to share details of hotel on PM.

Can't share HW details as she has barred me from doing so with anyone else and I don't want to spoil my monthly contract with her as she needed some big amount as one time help to repay ahead.

AH.

ShamSagar
09-05-14, 08:49
I am fed-up of bad dead fish exp.

Can any on suggest SP or indi where I can get good experience.

Also, any good report on the A. Hub.

Worth or wast to be paid member.

LivingForSex
09-05-14, 08:58
Can Somebody please confirm the much talked Shoma is the same lady as in the picture?

Pcock
09-05-14, 10:41
Read my FR in Mumbai thread. MPs are still functioning although most of the old haunts have vanished.

FuckSri
09-05-14, 10:44
Hello everyone,

This is an old FR actually 3 frs. Sorry for being late.

Went to hotel V 3 times couple of weeks back.

First time.

Told the pimp that last time was a horrible experience for me and if I don't have a good experience, I'm not going to repeat again. He said he'll give me the best service provider and left. He came back with gauri. And left with the money. She locked the foor behind the pimp and gave me a tight hug and a vvdfk. She is very aggressive. She bit my tips and Tongue very hard and we removed our clothes and she pushed me on bed and started kissing and biting all over my body. She bites a lot. She slowly moved to my Johnny and gave a bbj. Not that good. She spits in between. Then gave a nice titty fuck. And moved ton enter in wot. Came in 5 min in wot. Washed ourself. Had little chat and she asked hiw many times I could do I said as many times as possible. Did it 3 times before going to bed and once early in the morning. Overall a very mice experience.

Overall.

Looks: 7/10 (as I am writing on a mobile device l. I am having trouble attaching pics. Will upload the pics in my next post).

Figure: 6/10

Attitude: 9/10

Service: 7/10 (would have given her a 10. But her boobs are a little saggy and bottom is loose.

Second time.

Gauri was not available. So choose kushi. Had similar experience to that of gauri. But she is on a little fatty side of the scale.

Nothing special.

Overall.

Looks: 5/10

Figure: 5/10

Attitude: 8/10

Service: 7/10

Third time.

Repeated gauri. She was more aggressive this time and satisfied me more than the first time.

Overall similar but better in service.

AngelHunk
09-05-14, 11:09
Please empty your bucket.

AH.

Jiam339
09-05-14, 11:36
hi sri,

congratulations on your fr. its very rare case that some get hevanly exp like this in his very second attempt. i am sure you still missing the gal. wish you all the best and expecting many more such fr. btw you have very good writing skills.

thanks.

hello everyone,

after my 1st horrible horror movie experience, i was very reluctant to even think about doing it again ever. the sp took me to a nearby hotel and booked a room for 2 hours and left both of us there. the moment i closed the door and turned to her.

we had some awkward lip locks for a few minutes and slowly i started sucking her lips, she took my lead and started sucking my lips in return, slowly i place 1 hand on her boob while continuing the kissing. (i was in heaven) the i started inserting my tongue to which she broke the kiss.

i kisses her v and noticed that she is already very wet.

at the last minute we remembered condom and searched for it as if our lives were depending on it, we found it hurriedly opened and dressed my johnny and she immediately directed it into he v in missy position as has no time to waste. i had a lot of difficulty entering her because she is really very tight down there. i slowly inserted my johnny in all the while kissing her the more my jhonny went in the more sucked and bit my lips and tongue. finally when i was all in i slowly started the pumping motion very slow at first and gradually increasing speed all the while shifting my mouths attention between her lips and her boobs. i was literally in heaven and she is genuinely moaning and in a minute she had an another episode of orgasm for literally more than 5 min. she looked very cute during the whole of this rather then disgusting.

this went on for another 10 min and she came again to my surprise. and i said ok enough and stopped the deed. we got dressed all the while kissing. we were like 2 lovers who i could see the disappointment in her eyes and rushed towards the door. and i also noticed that she is walking way differently and way more funny then the way she walked before. in the hurry i forgot to take her number.

attitude: 10/10

service: in my limited exp the best that i ever had. literally had 5 orgasms (i never knew that a girl can have that many and that an orgasm can last for 5 min.

wir: would love to (technically in search for her all along-any help from seniors is a welcome).

SeriousSam
09-05-14, 12:22
Please empty your bucket.

AH.Boss its empty.

FuckSri
09-05-14, 13:48
Hi Jiam,

Thank You for your comment. I do miss the girl very much, I miss her to the extent that ever conv with all the SP's that I ever called begins with "do you have anyone named madhu from nepal". Justing hoping to find her someday.

Hi Sri,

Congratulations on your FR. Its very rare case that some get hevanly exp like this in his very second attempt. I am sure you still missing the gal. Wish you all the best and expecting many more such FR. BTW you have very good writing skills.

Thanks.

Richi Menon
09-05-14, 15:17
Hi Sri,

Congratulations on your FR. Its very rare case that some get hevanly exp like this in his very second attempt. I am sure you still missing the gal. Wish you all the best and expecting many more such FR. BTW you have very good writing skills.

Thanks.Hi,

Can you PM the SPs number.

Richi Menon
09-05-14, 15:23
Mates,

Just thought I should share this option for making out in Pune. Had been to this place last week with a HW. It is located near to Pheonix Market City and charged me less than 1. 5 K for short term. Offered all privacy only my I'd was asked not the gals I'd. Decent place with nice privacy and no questions asked. Ready to share details of hotel on PM.

Can't share HW details as she has barred me from doing so with anyone else and I don't want to spoil my monthly contract with her as she needed some big amount as one time help to repay ahead.

AH.Hi AngelHunk,

Can you Pm the place details?

Also kindly pass some Indi Number near Viman Nagar.

Richi Menon
09-05-14, 18:18
Hi,

My friend was mentioning that we get girls inDhigi and Vishrantwadi area.

Anybody has any clue?

If yes please send some number.

Also I have a doubt on DFK. Is it mouth to mouth kiss?

Thanks

Manka2001
09-05-14, 20:02
My old acquiantace, SP, called me and told me that a small time Gujju tv serial actress, who I had 3 years back, was back to city, but this time allegedly she had shunned her older evil ways!! This enabled him to put her in the catgory of "touch me not" and therefore succeed in jacking up her rate, stating 'only for your sake ' she might make an exception. And when a man thinks through his johnny, he commits mistake, and loses money. The underlying reason was lasting impression of her petite well formed body and short of model look. As a result a deal was made for ST at acquitance's flat.

Looks- 8/10 but for her height...Hi bro,

I tried to send you the PM but your Inbox is full. Please have a look. Cheers Sam.

TheUtopian1307
09-05-14, 21:56
Last weekend thought to treat myself with a Thai massage. I went to a Thai massage center in KP. Called up the spa after reaching there and luckily got an appointment. As I reached there welcome was done by a very pretty Thai girl. What a sight? I was about to ask her for a massage but controlled as first timer in that spa. Booked for 1 hr traditional Thai and later went to the room with a good looking Thai lady. She gave a very good nice massage for 45 minutes. After that she giggled and just touched the Johnny and said it's hard. She asked if I want a HJ. I said ok. She allowed to touch her boobs but after a lot of talks. She was terrific in hand job. Really very experienced and knows which point to press. What a relief. Overall very good experience. No FS but satisfied. Thai girl not ready for out visit. I think need few visits to take her out. That will a treat.

Looks 7/10

Figure 9/10

Boobs 6/10

Massage 10/10

Damages 1.6 k+ 1 k.Can you specify the spa name?

SheerLuckHolme
09-06-14, 00:53
Hi folks,

I will be in Pune on 18,19 Sep. Staying on Tank Bund road. Appreciate if you can guide me to some good Spa where HJ is offered. I read through the forum and seems like there are a few in Kor Park, but I couldn't decipher the acronyms. Please PM me any details that you can. I can offer similar info in Bangalore.

Cheers!

AidGuide
09-06-14, 03:50
Can Somebody please confirm the much talked Shoma is the same lady as in the picture?Yes,

She is Soma / Roma. Whatever you name!

I had her two days back only. She moans a lot. Awesome experience!

I don't have her number. Met her thru somebody.

Enjoy,

AidGuide

TokyoPanda
09-06-14, 04:09

Looks 7/10

Figure 9/10

Boobs 6/10

Massage 10/10

Damages 1.6 k+ 1 k.Can you provide pointer for its location?? , there are many thai spas in kp. Want to try this one.

BobPatel
09-06-14, 04:10
First off, thank you IC for the contact! .

Now, I contacted Pallavi and she was very friendly and not at all over the top, like Rati. Had a chat and got her to come to my place. She wanted to get right into the act, but I wanted to get comfy so started with some chatting, then DFK and then pretty much the entire menu except anal (which I didn't request, so don't know if she's ready for it or not). She did mention that she does HIV test regularly and is very safe.

All in all a great experience. I'm not going to post the specifics as that has already been mentioned by other members and mine wouldn't be any different. But I did end up paying more than the others I saw here. I'm not good at negotiation so paid her 5. 5 k plus tip for one shot.

I would still rate Smita at the top for experience. I haven't had anyone better than her yet. Still searching! .

LivingForSex
09-06-14, 05:15
Yes,

I had her two days back only. She moans a lot. Awsome experience!

-enjoy.

AidGuide.Sheath.

I seems to have ruin the party.

I got her number and spoke to her from another friend.

However she recognised me as she was staying as a tenant in my house.

Now her phone is continuously switched off.

Can the hunt begins for a way to approach her and make her feel confident and comfortable about her personal life being discreet.

LivingForSex
09-06-14, 05:18
Just realised Jackson has granted me a senior member status.

Thank you very much sir.

MongerSag
09-06-14, 07:32

Looks 7/10

Figure 9/10

Boobs 6/10

Massage 10/10

Damages 1.6 k+ 1 k.Hi,

Considering the damage, I guess you have visited H spa at KP. Thats a very good spa with nice service. I also have written FR on my visit to that spa. The kind of HJ one gets there is not HJ but Yoni massage. Superb technique. I am planning to visit some other spa in KP not yet sure which one I should visit. But I hope it would be as good as H spa.

MongerSag
09-06-14, 07:40
Read my FR in Mumbai thread. MPs are still functioning although most of the old haunts have vanished.Hi,

I was searching a lot in Mumbai forum for MP / SPA with extras around churchgate, marine lines etc. But I could not find any.

Please share the details if you know any.

AjaySumu
09-06-14, 08:08
Hi all,

I am visiting Pune for 2 days on 8th and 9th Sep. Can someone help me with some good contacts for a nice session in budget of 2 - 2.5 K other than BP. It would really be a great help. I will anyway also try on my own and share my experiences with members.

Thanks in advance but need this help desperately.

Ganya1985
09-06-14, 08:10
Hello friends,

1st Spa - Had been to this Spa in KP which is besides The JS Mall, a very reputed spa with all thai girls who are very well trained.

Almost every girl over there gives extra service which is HJ and touching the boobs and stuff, nobody agrees for FS, I am a regular visitor there as with Happy endings they also give really good Massage. I always take the girl name Jao who is really good in all the stuff. When you enter the spa don't ask directly for the service just ask for a massage and then ask the girl inside the room for extra service.

Trick- Ask the girl is it ok if I don't wear the Undis.

2nd Spa - This spa is also located in KP and the name is sos spa, this spa is also reputed in times classifieds, it is the same here girls are good but no full service only happy endings. It is in Lane no 5 KP.

3 Spa - This spa is also located in Kp in a apartment also classified in Times, the name is H L spa, Also no full service only happy endings.

4th Spa - This Spa is Located In Kondhwa, a very well known brand, good ambience and really good massage. Again no full service only Happy Endings.

Thank you

MongerSag
09-06-14, 08:19
hi goodfellas,

this is a collective fr of some of my visits. a lot has been talked about the spas at kp. i am trying to add my experiences. something new may cone up.

so i have been to three spas at kp. two of lannas and one of sos. there are two lannas, one opp 5th lane and another 7th kane. both provide extras. i would like to say it clearly that these spas do offer extras for sure. if there is a thai masseuse, you will get for definite. i have been getting extras every single time, i have been there, which would be around 6-7 times.

this one is from lanna...very good fr. if you love massage and teasing. do try h spa at kp. for details, you can refer my detailed fr on that.

i haven't been to l spa. but after reading your fr, i will visit soon. do let me know if any specific recommendation of a therapist.

SeriousSam
09-06-14, 10:20
Hello friends,

1st Spa-.

Had been to this Spa in KP which is besides The JS Mall, a very reputed spa with all thai girls who are very well trained.

Almost every girl over there gives extra service which is HJ and touching the boobs and stuff, nobody agrees for FS, I am a regular visitor there as with Happy endings they also give really good Massage. I always take the girl name Jao who is really good in all the stuff. When you enter the spa don't ask directly for the service just ask for a massage and then ask the girl inside the room for extra service.

2nd Spa-.

This spa is also located in KP and the name is sos spa, this spa is also reputed in times classifieds, it is the same here girls are good but no full service only happy endings. It is in Lane no 5 KP.

3 Spa- This spa is also located in Kp in a apartment also classified in Times, the name is H L spa, Also no full service only happy endings.

4th Spa- This Spa is Located In Kondhwa, a very well known brand, good ambience and really good massage. Again no full service only Happy Endings.

Thank youJust my 2 cents don't take names so openly people can pm you for details and address also I hope you understand what I am saying.

LivingForSex
09-06-14, 11:45

I would still rate Smita at the top for experience. I haven't had anyone better than her yet. Still searching! .Nice to here about your experience with Pallavi.

But If you still rate Smita above all, be Informed that Smita shall be discontinuing her service by the end of this year.

This is what she told me last time when I met her earlier this week.

She is badly in need of money and thus in town for a couple of more months.

After that she shall be permanently leaving out of town.

Cheers!

DesiDilruba
09-06-14, 11:47
Hi,

I was searching a lot in Mumbai forum for MP / SPA with extras around churchgate, marine lines etc. But I could not find any.

Please share the details if you know any.Check mid day or Mumbai mirror's etc section for mps of your requirements.

RockingSam
09-06-14, 12:46
Yes, she is Shoma. I have been to her place in Sangvi many times. Thanks to Krishna for sharing her contact. She is Really good in service. Also, she has some good contacts. Let me know if you need some more information.

Can Somebody please confirm the much talked Shoma is the same lady as in the picture?

SachinHot
09-06-14, 14:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FuckSri
09-06-14, 19:59
Hello everyone,

This is an old FR actually 3 frs. Sorry for being late.

Went to hotel V 3 times couple of weeks back.

First time.

Told the pimp that last time was a horrible experience for me and if I don't have a good experience, I'm not going to repeat again. He said he'll give me the best service provider and left. He came back with gauri. And left with the money. She locked the foor behind the pimp and gave me a tight hug and a vvdfk. She is very aggressive. She bit my tips and Tongue very hard and we removed our clothes and she pushed me on bed and started kissing and biting all over my body. She bites a lot. She slowly moved to my Johnny and gave a bbj. Not that good. She spits in between. Then gave a nice titty fuck. And moved ton enter in wot. Came in 5 min in wot. Washed ourself..Hey guys,

Here is the pic of Gauri. Hope it helps.

SheerLuckHolme
09-07-14, 01:06
Hello friends,

1st Spa-.

Had been to this Spa in KP which is besides The JS Mall, a very reputed spa with all thai girls who are very well trained.

2nd Spa-.

This spa is also located in KP and the name is sos spa, this spa is also reputed in times classifieds, it is the same here girls are good but no full service only happy endings. It is in Lane no 5 KP.

3 Spa- This spa is also located in Kp in a apartment also classified in Times, the name is H L spa, Also no full service only happy endings.

4th Spa- This Spa is Located In Kondhwa, a very well known brand, good ambience and really good massage. Again no full service only Happy Endings.

Thank youVery helpful listing.

Rock07
09-07-14, 07:43
I am newbie to this mongering stuff. Here are my some good / bad experience which I like to post which might be helpful.

1) entered the MP near Pune station: found the place to be shabby, un-hygienic. Asked the lady at the counter to show the collection off massesures before going for a massage. She asked 200. I agreed. Pathetic collection. Left there place.

2) entered the MP in Kondhwa near the kfc building: again same, place shabby, asked upfront for collection. Charged 200. Left the place again.

3) entered the MP near rto. Found one massasuer to be ok. 600 for full body. She asked me extras. Body to body 2000. She had nice boobs. But once she opened up. The body was a complete turn off with flabby stomach. That's not my way. Just took a HJ and left.

4) went to 02 spa near bundle garden. Good massage but no extras.

5) star spa on nagar road. Good massage but no extras again.

6) mp above hotel panchami. This is only one found to be ok. Place below average but the north east massager was nice. Settled with massage and BJ for 1600. Good deal. Full satisfaction.

Will come up with more in next post. Have some numbers of sp. In anyone needs let me know.

Man In India
09-07-14, 08:10
Sorry my friend from Chinchwad, I am not able to relate it.

I know there is one bar by the name you suggest in Panvel. You taking left turn from Express way is accurate for this place (one has to take Panvel exit on E / way). However the mention of stadium confuses me as the place suggests Nerul. I do not know any bar by that name there, even Google search did not return any.

If possible, check with friends and do let me know location. May I also suggest you to activate your PM?

Thanks.

Hello MII,

I do remember we took the left turn from the express way. Just near from the stadium. The bar is worth going. And you will not know how time flies by. Its really worth going there. And if you are ready to throw cash on girls while they are dancing then they will entertain you to the fullest. You can also go outcall. Girls are too beautiful-and so are their rates.

The name of the bar is the name of a god who is famous for his dance--starting from Nat. Enjoy there and have your share of happiness.

I accompanied my friends who had experiences in visiting the dance bar. I being new just followed them to the place.

Roja1980
09-07-14, 10:24
Anybody try Radika from locanto hdp. Any Review? Pimp told 4 k without accommodation.

Tut Li
09-07-14, 10:35

Now, I contacted Pallavi and she was very friendly and not at all over the top, like Rati. Had a chat and got her to come to my place. She wanted to get right into the act, but I wanted to get comfy so started with some chatting, then DFK and then pretty much the entire menu except anal (which I didn't request, so don't know if she's ready for it or not). She did mention that she does HIV test regularly and is very safe.

All in all a great experience. I'm not going to post the specifics as that has already been mentioned by other members and mine wouldn't be any different. But I did end up paying more than the others I saw here. I'm not good at negotiation so paid her 5. 5 k plus tip for one shot.

I would still rate Smita at the top for experience. I haven't had anyone better than her yet. Still searching! .Only problem with smita is. She is not presentable. If you want to take her to your 4 star hotel. My 2 cents.

JohnGrisham7
09-07-14, 10:48
Only problem with smita is. She is not presentable. If you want to take her to your 4 star hotel. My 2 cents.Smita is like a old wine always precious and good in attitude.

RessrRcky
09-07-14, 13:10
Hi Tirkuna,

It is only accepted by Credit card.

Hey guys,

Would really appreciate if any of you could help me. I tried paying by a debit card for a subscription, but strangely it doesn't work. Does the forum only accept credit cards? Or is something wrong with my card?

Thanks! .

RessrRcky
09-07-14, 13:53
Mates,

AH.Hello AngelHunk,

Can you tell me about her? Please pm me her contact so that I will book her for full day and she can get more money.

BobPatel
09-07-14, 17:57
By her looks, surely not worth it!

Anybody try Radika from locanto hdp. Any Review? Pimp told 4 k without accommodation.

BobPatel
09-07-14, 18:03
I totally agree!

Smita is like a old wine always precious and good in attitude.

AngelHunk
09-07-14, 18:26
Sorry mates my inbox was full. Its cleared now. You may PM me.

AH.

AngelHunk
09-07-14, 18:27
Hello AngelHunk,

Can you tell me about her? Please pm me her contact so that I will book her for full day and she can get more money.Sorry bro she is a punjabi and will be in mess if her family comes to know of it.

AH.

MongerSag
09-07-14, 18:29
i am newbie to mongering stuff. here are my some good / bad experience which i like to post which might be helpful.

1) entered the mp near pune station: found the place to be shabby, un-hygienic. asked the lady at the counter to show the collection off massesures before going for a massage. she asked 200. i agreed. pathetic collection. left there place.

2) entered the mp in kondhwa near the kfc building: again same, place shabby, asked upfront for collection. charged 200. left the place again.

3) entered the mp near rto. found one massasuer to be ok. 600 for full body. she asked me extras. body to body 2000. she had nice boobs. but once she opened up. the body was a complete turn off with flabby stomach. that's not my way. just took a hj and left..friend,

i have a suggestion to make. instead of mps, you try spa. undoubtedly it will be more costly as compared to mps but would be quite safe and hygienic. further the quality of therapist you get is incomparable with mps.

Manka2001
09-07-14, 18:52
Can you specify the spa name?I sent you the details in pm.

Cheers,

Sam

Manka2001
09-07-14, 19:00
Hi,

Considering the damage, I guess you have visited H spa at KP. Thats a very good spa with nice service. I also have written FR on my visit to that spa. The kind of HJ one gets there is not HJ but Yoni massage. Superb technique. I am planning to visit some other spa in KP not yet sure which one I should visit. But I hope it would be as good as H spa.You are right at target. I really enjoyed the way HJ was done without any effort.

AngelHunk
09-07-14, 19:01
Hey guys,

Here is the pic of Gauri. Hope it helps.Nice one Fsri. You got lucky must say. Wishing happy mongering times for you.

AH.

AngelHunk
09-07-14, 19:03
Yes,

I had her two days back only. She moans a lot. Awsome experience!

-enjoy.

AidGuide.Welcome back mate. Was missing you long time. Hope all is well at your end. Happy mongering.

AH.

RessrRcky
09-07-14, 19:08

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k..Hello brother,

Could you please PM me all above ladies? I will happy if you help me to find out the best and perfect partner for short term.

I am waiting for your PM.

Thanks in advance.

Tester
09-07-14, 19:11
Agree with you John. Yes, you can't take her to 5-stars but service wise she can add more stars to your experience. Guess, that matters. She may not be suitable for youngsters but for mongers in the age bracket of 35-45 yes, she can deliver the goods. Rest, of course depends on individual likes and dislikes. Cheers!!

Smita is like a old wine always precious and good in attitude.

RessrRcky
09-07-14, 20:00
I have a contact of a housewife she does this for fun and doesn't charge anything. Can give her details if anyone with same condition willing to share contact.Hello bro,

Can you share me those contact? PM me your requirements. Also I will pay you to get these contacts.

Thanks in advance.

YoungStudPune
09-07-14, 20:21
Finally got time today to post my pending FR, I had contacted Neelakshi way back in December but couldn't meet that time, later on her she was out of business and her cell was off. Recently I saw a Ad on Locanto by the same name, dialed the digits and it was her, and decided and met last week, met her at a common spot and took her to my place.

She was wearing a pink t-shirt and jeans, big boobs and looks a bit gavran type. We freshened up and had a bit chit-chat and started with fondling followed by DFK, and sucking her big boobs, had DATY too, after that we shifted to 69. And then she gave me a awesome BBJ. Licked and sucked my balls. Loved it. After an awesome foreplay we got into the act.

She rolled the condom on Johny with her mouth. Wow! Then we got into missionary. She was wet already so entered easily. Banged her for some time and got into WOT. She got tired after riding for few minutes. So went for Doggy Style. Enjoyed it and unloaded in that position. We cleaned up and took some rest.

She said she is back only for a few days as she had a financial problem. She told me about her job and family problems. After cuddling for sometime Johny was charged up all again. She gave a HJ followed by a CBJ. We tried standing Doggy. She was up for a positions. Took a lot of time to cum and ended in missionary. Awesome experience! M sorry I don't have PM currently. So can't share the digits. You can search her Ad on locanto.

Keep Happy and Safe Mongering!

Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 10/10

Service: 10/10 (totally satisfied me).

Body: 8/10 (she's dusky).

Damage: 3 k only as I had my own place.

WIR: Sure if she's available.

YoungStudPune
09-07-14, 20:36
1) Kondwa MP.

Wanted to visit the MP above Dominos but couldn't find it. Just 3-4 offices on tht floor. Any pointers?

2) MP above Panchami.

Unable to find the Kondwa MP. I headed over to the MP Above Panchami. Went through the left side of the Hotel and got behind the Hotel. Took the stairs and got to the 3rd floor. But unfortunately it was closed. Is it the same place? Has anybody recently visited it?

YoungStudPune
09-07-14, 20:47
Was missing Anita's massage and wanted a cheap option so visited the Bibwewadi MP. I have mentioned about it in my previous FRs.

After reaching I came to know that she has left her Job. Total mood off. And as I had tried the other options thr previously, I asked the counter lady Savita for a massage.

Won't repeat the details. Just that they have increased the rate. And the massage was mediocre. And she shifted to extras soon. I fondled her and she gave a mechanical HJ. I had bath and left.

Will never return again. And advise others to avoid it too.

YoungStudPune
09-07-14, 20:52
Hey guys,

Here is the pic of Gauri. Hope it helps.She seems nice. What were the damages?

FuckSri
09-08-14, 01:38
Damages were: 1200 for room+8000 for LT. (Hotel V increased the room charges ots now 1400 for non AC). Visited today. Report on the way.

She seems nice. What were the damages?

AngelHunk
09-08-14, 02:57
Good to see her back in action. I searched on locbut could not find her. Is her number still the same. Ending with 1733 ??

AH.

Finally got time today to post my pending FR, I had contacted Neelakshi way back in December but couldn't meet that time, later on her she was out of business and her cell was off. Recently I saw a Ad on Locanto by the same name, dialed the digits and it was her, and decided and met last week, met her at a common spot and took her to my place.

She was wearing a pink t-shirt and jeans, big boobs and looks a bit gavran type. We freshened up and had a bit chit-chat and started with fondling followed by DFK, and sucking her big boobs, had DATY too, after that we shifted to 69. And then she gave me a awesome BBJ. Licked and sucked my balls. Loved it. After an awesome foreplay we got into the act.

She rolled the condom on Johny with her mouth. Wow! Then we got into missionary. She was wet already so entered easily. Banged her for some time and got into WOT. She got tired after riding for few minutes. So went for Doggy Style. Enjoyed it and unloaded in that position. We cleaned up and took some rest.

She said she is back only for a few days as she had a financial problem. She told me about her job and family problems. After cuddling for sometime Johny was charged up all again. She gave a HJ followed by a CBJ. We tried standing Doggy. She was up for a positions. Took a lot of time to cum and ended in missionary. Awesome experience! M sorry I don't have PM currently. So can't share the digits. You can search her Ad on locanto.

Keep Happy and Safe Mongering!

Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 10/10

Service: 10/10 (totally satisfied me).

Body: 8/10 (she's dusky).

Damage: 3 k only as I had my own place.

WIR: Sure if she's available.

TheUtopian1307
09-08-14, 05:04
Was missing Anita's massage and wanted a cheap option so visited the Bibwewadi MP. I have mentioned about it in my previous FRs.

After reaching I came to know that she has left her Job. Total mood off. And as I had tried the other options thr previously, I asked the counter lady Savita for a massage.

Won't repeat the details. Just that they have increased the rate. And the massage was mediocre. And she shifted to extras soon. I fondled her and she gave a mechanical HJ. I had bath and left.

Will never return again. And advise others to avoid it too.Thanks for the info, dude.

Ganya1985
09-08-14, 07:31
Hello Friends,

Would like to share my experience of Monika. Got her contact from a sp, saw her pics booked her for full night, booked a well known hotel called G. The Hy. T, was waiting for her as johny was getting crazy as had seen her pic and was really excited, she came around at 8. 30 pm she looked good but her figure was awsome just the perfect size, to my surprise she was a Marathi girl living in Mumbai, struggling model.

So started with some drinks, dint want to get drunk so fast so started with the session, she agreed to do everything except anal, she is not that good at BJ but when you start the action she gets so horny and really you can feel it on her pussy. All I can say is she loves to get fucked and loves to have orgasms, had 3 sessions totally, and was very exhausted, so we cudeled up and went to sleep, with she holding johny in her hands. , over all great experience.

Damages with pleasure.

Room- 4000/ Taxes.

Food- 2000/

Drinks- 1500/- (carried It from Outside).

Service- 35000/- (3 Sessions).

Looks- 8.5/10

Body- 10/10

Overall great experience.

Ready to share her number in exchange of some standard contact.

Hint- She is very talkative. Need to tell her to start the action.

BoyPune
09-08-14, 07:55
Hi,

Here is my sex life.

I started very early in life (when was in college).

1) I started with encounters in Sadhu waswani circle (Girl name. Manju. Those days Rs 300 + lodge Varsha Rs 300).

Then I had several girls / women at Sadhu waswani circle. Only known pickup spot those days in Pune (apart from Shaniwar vada bridge) girls I used Kavita, Kaveri, Pushpa etc. Had several good encounters. My early days (most of the times Varsha or one or two lodges in front of Pune station bus stop area).

2) Then I moved to famous Budhwar peth. General range those days Rs 100+.

Had encounters at many buildings. Many many girls. (difficult to name all of them here).

Only few with whom were treating me like their husband and offering me whatevr I want and within the same money. Chitti near to the big tree on main street, Shashi on main maxmi Road bldg etc).

3) then I started going to MP's. Started with one in Aundh. Run by Seema (she was murdered few uears before) and went to this MP for at least 4 times. Offer lkimited to HJ only (Now Closed).

Then visited several MP's till date.

I) Poona ayurvedik, Satara Rd (Nothing extra offered here. Only msg. But made one contact whom I fucked outside several times).

II) MP in Jambhulkar Chk (Now Closed). HJ and topless.

III) MP behind Shukrawar peth Tel Exchange (Now Closed) (Only Msg. But the best one till date. My Fav was Miss Ujwala. If anybody knows where she works now. Please let me know. I m still intersted in her msg).

IV) MP Kerala Ayurvedik behind never mind school (Still Operational) Many msg's till date. Only HJ. (I have stopped going there now due to unhygiene).

V) MP in Kothrud (Nr to PNG bldg) (Now closed) . Msg with HJ. Gud Brahmin girl experince 1st time ever in life (Girl Name. Rekha).

VI) MP in Bibwewadi. Going there for many years now. Low budget option. Only tried when pocket is empty. Same Kaamvali women. (I am visiting this for last 8 yrs) Rs 350 Msg + 500 service (recently increased. Earlier 300 rs).

VII) Era Health (Mudhva Rd) . Going there for more than 6 yrs. (3 owners changed between these many yrs) Gud Msg with HJ. Sum of the girls allow boobs pressing and fingering to me since I m old customer.

Archana s the best for all msg and HJ (may not be in looks. But who cares for looks).

Gauri. Slimmest of all. I know her for her earlier parlous and she offers good msg. And HJ. (I tried many times but she's not ready to come out. I want to fuck this girl).

Payal. Chalu girl. But only MSg & HJ.

Sweta. The smart girl. Offers home service in near by areas. (may be offering sex. But not tried).

Budget - 1000 to 1200 for MSG + 500 rs for service.

VIII) MP on mundhva kharadi bypass (above icici atm. 2nd flr) - Try Radha. Plump women. Gud in msg + HJ. Budget 1000 + 500 service.

There are many more which I tried in past including. Panchami, nr big bazaar satara Road, bldg nxt to Aurora towers etc. Nothing much different to mention about them. Pretty similar.

4) I had encounters with some of the CG's thru ref of pimps or I created some opportunities by bringing the MP girls on my bed.

I) Snehal from Poona Ayurved. I met her outside and had all pleasure from her. I fucked her 3 times on sum lodges.

II) I had one contact Sweety from Kondhva. Who was arranging girls as per req. .I had 3 sex encounters thru her. Sarika, Kavita, Ritu.

Ritu / Dimple is an Marwadi HW staying somewhere near to Kondhva and does it for money. And have high profile client to whom she's her service at high rates. I got her service just by chance. ,. may be she was in need of money. And offered service at low charge. I could never offered her again. Her specialties are sucking till you won't tel her to stop. And hard sex. All types of sex.

III) I got contact of Tabassum whom I fucked in Sangvi. (on flat of some Muslim lady) very good boobs and sucking. Value for money.

I lost her contact after she moved to Mumbai. If anybody knows her. Please share.

IV) I fucked Palak. Very slim 18 yrs college girl on Sangvi flat. Contact of Ms Tabassum.

V) I fucked Shraddha (Aundh) . Thru Kavita (Agant fr KP area) on one flat on sinhgd Road. (she stopped the services now).

VI) I fucked Yogita (Hadapsar) College Girl those days. Full night. 4 shots. And lots of sex. Lots of sucking. Great pleasure. 8 K. Contact thr Shraddha. I lost this contact. If anybdy knows please share.

VII) I fucked Vaishali and Uma (from Mundhva) generated from my MP contacts, (both of them are ready for Grp sex or gangbang) 9 they are kaamvali bai type women. But extremely good in sucking and ass hole licking. But not good in looks).

5) Just couple of years before. After doing all this fun. (in all ways) I invested my time with 2 married females (separately) to see if I get one at least. And for my surprise I got both of them. And now I m fucking both of them regularly (but separately).

Both of them are HW's and have kids. And both of them like my way of sex. And my tool too.

Please do ask to share these contacts both of them are not prostitutes or Cg's and my hard work. Please note.

Having done all types of variety of sex in life till date. Now I am looking for Couples Sex. Or Group Sex. Anybody interested. Please contact.

Richi Menon
09-08-14, 14:39
Went to nirvana in KP. Nicely maintained. Ask for a swedish massage. It was awesome. Didn't ask for any extra. Towards the end I enquire about extra services. But th lady told no extras in this parlour. But I could see used condom in the bin when opened to put my disposable uni. We met a pretty girl at the reception. I have seen that girls photo from a SP but don't know which.

Mongerer12
09-08-14, 15:04
Hey, I could not locate her on locanto. Can you let us know under which category she has posted her ad or the subject line of her ad or any specific keyword to find her. I am still finding her old number switched off.

Mongerer12
09-08-14, 15:18
Despite seeing so many negative FRs on her, I coudln't control myself trying her and that was a mistake. Tried her recently and found whatever was said about her, is correct. No doubt she has a good body and a good sense of hygine but then that's all. She has equally bad attitude. Nothing special about her service and you can get a better service even in BP in a far lesser price. It was a total waste.

Body: 8/10 (She has smooth body).

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 5/10 (loose and she applies some gel to show wetness).

Attitude: 3/10 (Over the phone she says everything except anal is on menu. Once inside she puts lots of ifs and buts).

Place: 5/10 (little scary the way she ask you to come and go without anyone noticing it).

Damage: 3500 (for 1 shot, you can easily get similar service (just fuck) in 350 in BP.

WIR: Yes, Yes, Yes. (when I am out of my mind).

TheUtopian1307
09-08-14, 18:52
Hi.

Here is my sex life.

I started very early in life (when was in colleage).

1) I started with encounters in Sadhu waswani circle (Girl name. Manju. Those days Rs 300 + lodge Varsha Rs 300).

Then I had several girls / womens at Sadhu waswani circle. Only known pickup spot those days in Pune (apart from Shaniwar vada bridge) girls I used Kavita, Kaveri, Pushpa etc. Had several gud encounters. My early days (most of the times varsha or one or two lodges infront of Pune station bus stop area).

2) Then I moved to famous budhwar peth. General range those days Rs 100+.

Had encounters at many bldgs. Many many girls. (diffilcult to name all of them here).

Only few with whom were treating me lik their husband and offering me whatevr I want and within the same money. Chitti near to the big tree on main street, Shashi on main maxmi Road bldg etc).

3) then I started going to MP's. Started with one in Aundh. Run by Seema (she was murdered few uears before) and went to this MP for atleast 4 times. Offer lkimited to HJ only (Now Closed).

Then visited several MP's till date.

I) Poona ayurvedik, Satara Rd (Nothing extra offered here. Only msg. But made one contact whom I fucked outside several times)...Great information. You seem to be a really sort out man. Keep going.

MongerSag
09-08-14, 19:07
Despite seeing so many negative FRs on her, I coudln't control myself trying her and that was a mistake. Tried her recently and found whatever was said about her, is correct. No doubt she has a good body and a good sense of hygine but then that's all. She has equally bad attitude. Nothing special about her service and you can get a better service even in BP in a far lesser price. It was a total waste.

Body: 8/10 (She has smooth body).

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 5/10 (loose and she applies some gel to show wetness).

Attitude: 3/10 (Over the phone she says everything except anal is on menu. Once inside she puts lots of ifs and buts).

Place: 5/10 (little scary the way she ask you to come and go without anyone noticing it).

Damage: 3500 (for 1 shot, you can easily get similar service (just fuck) in 350 in BP.

WIR: Yes, Yes, Yes. (when I am out of my mind).Thanks bro!! Inspite of reading so many negative FRs, I was planning to see her. Now I won't!

Thanks to you!

Shaan286
09-08-14, 20:20
Few weeks back was roaming on internet found ad mentioning Neelakshi. As I tried her earlier and was quite satisfied with her services decided to go for her again. Tried to reach out her cell but it was getting continuous messages of cell is switched off.

After tried out regularly for few days got a chance to connect once after 2 to 3 weeks, she said she can meet me the next day near bal gandharv. I was really excited to meet her but the next day when I tried to reach her on her cell phone it was switched off. Disappointed but still want to try my luck as I was really looking for the kind of services from many days.

After so many misses of last three weeks finally fixed the appointment with her. I picked her in my car and we went to our friend's place which a flat in baner. As you guys know she is average looking with great assets. Hugged her tightly after entering in the room. She responded very well as always. Decided to see clean ourselves and then started little chit-chat followed by DFK and boob sucking. Continued this for 15 minutes and then started undressing each other. Her BJ skills are still superb. Put the condom and banged her in 69 and WOT and it came out during WOT. Took some rest had a little chit chat. I had bought some snacks so ate that and once again I was charged up. Started with DFK and boob sucking. She started giving CBJ and then started WOT and doggy and came out in doggy. She is a true VFM. She said she will be in Pune only for few days so planning to try her out again.

Body: 7/10.

Hygiene: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Attitude: 10/10 (as expected).

Overall: Satisfied.

Damage: 3 k.

WIR: Planning this week only.

P.S. : I can share her contact but don't blame me if number is not reachable / not-answered as it took almost 3 - 4 weeks for me to get her. I also had few pending FRs of my horrible experience with Rati and Kothrud Lady will share that soon.

Happy Mongering,

Cheers.

BigBanger66
09-08-14, 20:25
Hey guys,

Does anyone knows about a girls named Pallavi who is an indie from wanowarie near Jambulkar chowk. Actually got her no. From a source but when I called her she is asking for about 5 k short time. Is it worth.

Shaan286
09-08-14, 20:25
Hey Buddy,

I guess 35 k for a night is too much. In Pune you may get a model like girl for max 15-20 k. Anyways great to know that you had a superb experience.

Happy Mongering,

Cheers.

Hello Friends,

Would like to share my experience of Monika. Got her contact from a sp, saw her pics booked her for full night, booked a well known hotel called G. The Hy. T, was waiting for her as johny was getting crazy as had seen her pic and was really excited, she came around at 8. 30 pm she looked good but her figure was awsome just the perfect size, to my surprise she was a Marathi girl living in Mumbai, struggling model.

So started with some drinks, dint want to get drunk so fast so started with the session, she agreed to do everything except anal, she is not that good at BJ but when you start the action she gets so horny and really you can feel it on her pussy. All I can say is she loves to get fucked and loves to have orgasms, had 3 sessions totally, and was very exhausted, so we cudeled up and went to sleep, with she holding johny in her hands. , over all great experience.

Damages with pleasure.

Room- 4000/ Taxes.

Food- 2000/

Drinks- 1500/- (carried It from Outside).

Service- 35000/- (3 Sessions).

Looks- 8.5/10

Body- 10/10

Overall great experience.

Ready to share her number in exchange of some standard contact.

Hint- She is very talkative. Need to tell her to start the action.

Shaan286
09-08-14, 20:44
A month ago went to try out Rati again. Called her on her cell she said she is available, fixed the appointment and was asked to come a hotel near balewadi stadium. I went there and was waiting for her and almost half an hour passed. Tried to call her several time but she was not picking up. Finally she picked up the phone and told me that she had to cancel the meeting as there was some petrol pump strike going on and she does not have petrol in her vehicle so can't reach hotel. Big disappointment after waiting so long and get your holiday ruined.

After few hours got a call from her that she can meet me tonight itself. Fixed up at 8 pm and asked her to be at time, she was in the hotel itself with another client. Waited for a while and booked the room. She entered in a while and asked for the cash which I firmly given her. She wanted to finish quickly as she had fixed the later time for someone else. I was getting pissed off by now still johny was desperate so started with cleaning up ourselves. No DFK. She told me that she stopped giving DFK. Started little boob sucking she was even not interested in giving BJ. I asked her so many times but she never agreed. Started missionary and asked her for WOT to which she said No. By the time I was just pissed off so dressed and left the room without any action. It was the worst experience I have ever had. This girl has got too much attitude and should be avoided.

Nothing special to mention.

Body and Boobs: 6/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

Damage: 3 k + 700 (Hotel).

WIR: Never in my life.

Happy Mongering,

Cheers.

Hpvs15
09-08-14, 20:53
Hi folks.

Can any kind soul share the contact number of Shoma. Please PM me. I will be in Pune on Sep 12/13. Have been going thru the reports. Want to try Shoma. So can any kind soul PM her numbers please.

Good day.

Possible
09-09-14, 00:19
Hi.
Here is my sex life.

Please do ot ask to share these contacts bcas both of them are nt prostitutes or Cg's and my hard work. Please note.
Having done all types of variety of sex in life till date. Now I am luking for Coupls Sex. Or Group Sex. Anybdy interested. Please contact.Man you are stud but are you some kind of comp memory or what. I have crossed more than a 100 but remembering everyone by name and address, phew. I was trying to name the gal I had few days back and know I couldn't name her too. Am I getting old or what. Your FR is amazing, complete and informative.

Keep going bro.

Possible.

DusNumberi
09-09-14, 07:47
Thanks to Manka2001 visited h spa in kp. Got very good Thai massage after a long time. Paid rs1000 for HJ.

Rocquer
09-09-14, 07:50
Planing to visit this place, any experience here? Appreciate any tips. Thanks!

Rock07
09-09-14, 08:11
Planing to visit this place, any experience here? Appreciate any tips. Thanks!The massage here is good. But they don't provide any extras. If your not looking for extras they go on.

HeDone007
09-09-14, 08:43
Hello everyone,

I have a newbie question. When a SP offers 1 BJ and 1 FS is the BJ till you discharge or just to get you erect?

Had booked a 1 gal from SP who had offered above. And after going in started saying that the 1 BJ and 1 FS is onle for 1 discharge. Kind of pissed off.

Senoprs please educate?

Regards,

Lucky

DeccanDon
09-09-14, 09:46
Planing to visit this place, any experience here? Appreciate any tips. Thanks!Gone there dozen times.

Never go any extras.

RessrRcky
09-09-14, 18:51
I received very good reviews of a sindhi lady called Maya from one of my lady friend. She is a fair bbw in her forties, Lives in Pimpri gaon. She is also referred to as Maya madam. She came highly recommended for her quality of services. Met and spoke to her and have arranged a meet. Does anyone know her or have availed her services? If yes please be kind enough to provide / point a review.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Kunal.Hello bro,

Can you PM me to Maya's number.

Jiam339
09-09-14, 19:21
A month ago went to try out Rati again. Called her on her cell she said she is available, fixed the appointment and was asked to come a hotel near balewadi stadium. I went there and was waiting for her and almost half an hour passed. Tried to call her several time but she was not picking up. Finally she picked up the phone and told me that she had to cancel the meeting as there was some petrol pump strike going on and she does not have petrol in her vehicle so can't reach hotel. Big disappointment after waiting so long and get your holiday ruined.

After few hours got a call from her that she can meet me tonight itself. Fixed up at 8 pm and asked her to be at time, she was in the hotel itself with another client. Waited for a while and booked the room. She entered in a while and asked for the cash which I firmly given her. She wanted to finish quickly as she had fixed the later time for someone else. I was getting pissed off by now still johny was desperate so started with cleaning up ourselves. No DFK. She told me that she stopped giving DFK. Started little boob sucking she was even not interested in giving BJ. I asked her so many times but she never agreed. Started missionary and asked her for WOT to which she said No. By the time I was just pissed off so dressed and left the room without any action. It was the worst experience I have ever had. This girl has got too much attitude and should be avoided.

Nothing special to mention.

Body and Boobs: 6/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

Damage: 3 k + 700 (Hotel).

WIR: Never in my life.

Happy Mongering,

Cheers.Sorry to read this. I think you may be lne of unlucky who had bad exp. Otherwise she is expectional.

Chotu1
09-09-14, 19:26
Anybody tried these girls? I got it recently from SP.

Class Man
09-09-14, 19:40
Hey guys,

Does anyone knows about a girls named Pallavi who is an indie from wanowarie near Jambulkar chowk. Actually got her no. From a source but when I called her she is asking for about 5 k short time. Is it worth.Wanowerie girl.

I guess, pallavi is the same girl known as Wanowerie girl on this forum.

Does her number nds with 294?

There are lot of FR's on her and yes the asking rate is also same.

CM

DesiDilruba
09-10-14, 04:29
Anybody tried these girls? I got it recently from SP.Which SP is this? Can you pm me his number and name? I will share my contacts in return.

Thanks in advance.

Possible
09-10-14, 04:51
Hello everyone,

I have a newbie question. When a SP offers 1 BJ and 1 FS is the BJ till you discharge or just to get you erect?
Had booked a 1 gal from SP who had offered above. And after going in started saying that the 1 BJ and 1 FS is onle for 1 discharge. Kind of pissed off.
Senoprs please educate?
Regards,
LuckyMan, as a thumb rule, FS associated with BJ is either for erection or just to please with the BJ. I shot or I FS includes I discharge. This may vary if SP / Girl wishes to oblige you she may help you cum twice between BJ and FS.

Hope this help you.

Poss.

Pcock
09-10-14, 05:34
After reading shaans FR I ws keen on trying out neelakshi. Tried calling on her num from Lcanto. Connected on third day finally. Initially she said she has an appt for the night. Then somehow I made her agree for ST in afternoon. She recommended hotel V as its close to her place. This time I drove hard bargain wth hotel V. Took their best room for 1000. No I'd and entry in register. Basically short duration. Bastards took full charges last time for few hours. Anyways called and and gave her room num. She arrived shortly. In a lacey top and denims she looked good. Yes she is not a looker but has a decent figure. Great boobs. A bit thick at the thighs. I found her figure quite handful. And of course mouthful. She washed up on arrival and we had a good chat. She is quite talkative. Went on to DFK and gradually stripped each other. Her curvacious figure was quite to my liking. Kissed her nips and played with her curves for some time and then did her in missionary. Durex pleasuremax was quite useful. LOL. She then wrapped herself in a teeny weeny towel. Looking hot. And chit chatted while watching TV and of course fondling Johnny and his two buddies. It did nt take much time for Johnny to respond. She then went in for a CBJ which was quite good. Then when I asked her for WOT she requested she is not comfy with that. So did her in doggy. Prolonged affair but finally I came.

She is clean. Smells nice. Talks. Smart. Most of the things on menu. Worth it.

Room- 1 k

Charges- 3 k

Tits- 8/10

GFE- 7/10 wish she cd spk English.

Pussycat- 8/10

Figure- 9/10

WIR-yes. Value for money folks.

Pcock
09-10-14, 05:39
Sadly enough the place below dominoes seems to be shut. LE most probably. Looked as I its shut for some time. Unfortunate mongers. Too bad. Also visited the Advertised Kerala panchkarm MP insane bldg earlier mentioned in ths forum. Was a turnoff as the massage too. S did not feel very good. The girls in white coats also dd NT nt look very inviting. Did NT take service.

Kunds123
09-10-14, 07:18
Hi buddy,

A nice detailed review. Is the era health the one in KP.

Hi.

Here is my sex life.

Then I had several girls / womens at Sadhu waswani circle. Only known pickup spot those days in Pune (apart from Shaniwar vada bridge) girls I used Kavita, Kaveri, Pushpa etc. Had several gud encounters. My early days (most of the times varsha or one or two lodges infront of Pune station bus stop area).

Had encounters at many bldgs. Many many girls. (diffilcult to name all of them here)...

RockingSam
09-10-14, 08:07
Yes bro, my experience was also really good. I went 3 times and every time the experience was same. Can't say what was the reason for this.

Sorry to read this. I think you may be lne of unlucky who had bad exp. Otherwise she is expectional.

BoyPune1
09-10-14, 08:19
Hi.

Here is my sex life.

Had encounters at many bldgs. Many many girls. (diffilcult to name all of them here).

Only few with whom were treating me lik their husband and offering me whatevr I want and within the same money. Chitti near to the big tree on main street, Shashi on main maxmi Road bldg etc).

3) then I started going to MP's. Started with one in Aundh. Run by Seema (she was murdered few uears before) and went to this MP for atleast 4 times. Offer lkimited to HJ only (Now Closed).

Then visited several MP's till date...I'm mostly only reader of the forum and don't post much as I have no experiences currently, but man I must say, you're real pro in this.

Keep digging!

RockingSam
09-10-14, 09:03
Does anyone have experience with Soniya whose number ends with 841? Please let me know the details if any.

Thanks,

Sam

Anant17
09-10-14, 11:27
How much did SP quote for ST charges? . I am not able to bring SPs below 5-6 k for 1 shot and 9-10 K for 2 shots for slightly better looking gals. Thus staying away mostly.

Anybody tried these girls? I got it recently from SP.

Richi Menon
09-10-14, 12:49
Guys,

Anybody have Indi Shobha ' s number. She is from Viman Nagar.

PoonABoyForSex
09-10-14, 16:44
I spoke to famous Kothrud inde and fixed a deal and negotiated for 3000 one shot but at the end moment she was not taking the call and afterwards she said that she shall not budge from 4 k two shots. Does she really spend a long time or kick you out from the house after one or 2 hrs. What I have observed is they promise you for 2 shots and then end up with one. Even I have neelkashi's number. One divya, a hw in magerpaata road 24 yrs and 4 k for 3 hrs and 2 shots but no place. She runs from a hotel or ready to be picked up. One more bbw a hw in pimpri, number ends with 7148. Have you guys tried these two hws? Any idea about them. I generally love women in their mid 30's and big boobs. Any pointers about Rati, Shoma and Smita.

I have tried Bibewadi msg parlor and one more in Hadapsar near to a cinema hall. I got very good service in Hadapsar. Paid 500 in the counter and one hw in her late 20's mid boobs and black but sweet. Gave me nice msg and fucked her hard. She gave me immense pleasure. Got the number from locanto but I have lost.

AniCaution78
09-10-14, 18:32

Number ending 149.Please give me full contact [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Manka2001
09-10-14, 19:03
Thanks to manka2001 visited h spa in kp. Got very good thai massage after a long time. Paid rs1000 for HJ.Good to hear that you had great exp. I am now planning to visit other massage centers in KP.

Chotu1
09-10-14, 19:34
How much did SP quote for ST charges? . I am not able to bring SPs below 5-6 k for 1 shot and 9-10 K for 2 shots for slightly better looking gals. Thus staying away mostly.He is asking 5 k for short time with place.

Shaan286
09-10-14, 19:54
She was exception. When I met her 1st time I really liked her services but last time experience was quite horrible.

Sorry to read this. I think you may be lne of unlucky who had bad exp. Otherwise she is expectional.

Shaan286
09-10-14, 19:56
Yes but she is not available with the same number. She changed her number.

Kool. So she is still continuing her old number ending wid 1733. M a big fan of her.

PuneGreatBoy
09-10-14, 20:58
Can you please PM me the number of Neha from Aundh please.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Tut Li
09-10-14, 22:12
I spoke to famous Kothrud inde and fixed a deal and negotiated for 3000 one shot but at the end moment she was not taking the call and afterwards she said that she shall not budge from 4 k two shots. Does she really spend a long time or kick you out from the house after one or 2 hrs. What I have observed is they promise you for 2 shots and then end up with one. Even I have neelkashi's number. One divya, a hw in magerpaata road 24 yrs and 4 k for 3 hrs and 2 shots but no place. She runs from a hotel or ready to be picked up. One more bbw a hw in pimpri, number ends with 7148. Have you guys tried these two hws? Any idea about them. I generally love women in their mid 30's and big boobs. Any pointers about Rati, Shoma and Smita.

I have tried Bibewadi msg parlor and one more in Hadapsar near to a cinema hall. I got very good service in Hadapsar. Paid 500 in the counter and one hw in her late 20's mid boobs and black but sweet. Gave me nice msg and fucked her hard. She gave me immense pleasure. Got the number from locanto but I have lost.Kothrud inde was good about 8 months back when she was new to the business. But probably due to ISG, she got so many clients in recent past and her attitude is changed. Credit goes to desperate newbies. Just read few recent FRs on her. Most of them are negetive. I personally tried and enjoyed multiple sessions in her early days.

HW mentioned by you (One more bbw a hw in pimpri, number ends with 7148) is Yogitha / Yogita. Used to operate from Nigdi. But fatty. Not tried. Has in-call facility and serves clients nice coffee after hot fuck.

For Rati and Smita. Read few recent FRs.

Rati is about 27-28. Moody. If you are smoker. No DFK. Does not like doggy. Hefty. Fair. 3-4 K ST and 8-10 K LT depending on your skills.

Smita. If you like 40+ HW, fair, everything on menu including anal (I m not into anal). A bottle of vodka is booster to get best experience. Was not presentable at 4 star hotel. Hence avoided. Otherwise she is best in service as a summary from the forum. Not tried. Cheers.

Tut Li
09-10-14, 22:29
Hello everyone,

Senoprs please educate?

Regards,

LuckyBefore going for fuck. She will suck you for few minutes. Time depending on the chick. Is called one BJ and one FS. (in SP's language. Ek kam). Hope you are clear.

Tut Li
09-10-14, 22:36
Man you are stud but are you some kind of comp memory or what. I have crossed more than a 100 but remembering everyone by name and address, phew. I was trying to name the gal I had few days back and know I couldn't name her too. Am I getting old or what. Your FR is amazing, complete and informative.

Keep going bro.

Possible.Sorry bro. But maintain an excel sheet. You never know when do you need it again. Cheers. Like. Few months back, I was looking for Nilakshi and she just disappeared. Now back to business. Not sure though working with same number. Cheers.

Tut Li
09-10-14, 22:45
Finally got time

WIR: Sure if she's available.Don't worry bro. She will be back again if leaves. Once you are used to easy money, difficult to stay away.

I am sure few members will bombard my whatsapp 2 moro, how come so many FRs at very early hours when I m in Pune. Cheers.

B4U69
09-10-14, 22:56
Can someone PM me Nilakshi's contact?

Greetings,

Jackson

Rishi Arora
09-11-14, 03:23
Last night was a scheduled plan for have some fun.

Was following up with Neelakshi but last time got KLPD when she informed about her unavailability.

Tried Calling Rati (Thanks Tut. Li for sharing her no.), since already taken her service in Past (Must say, best in BJ 10/10.

Attitude 9/10

Over all service 8/10

Last moment, got the feel to try some one different.

Called my regular SP. He shared Nazma details.

Booked her for 2 hrs.

Had beer (1 hr), was expecting some exceptional service for next few hrs.

She was fully toned Damn professional attitude.

1 CBJ for 5 minutes. & 1 shot (Over all session was for 20 minutes).

This moved so fast, I was not agreed to it.

Bit dissatisfied.

I'll rate.

7/10 Attitude.

8/10 Service.

7/10 Service.

5/10 CBJ.

RessrRcky
09-11-14, 04:44
I did her long time ago (January 2014); she's a Marathi HW and not a great experience. She can come independent as well; you might save 0. 5 to 1 K.

Here is the FR I wrote about her: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1514911&viewfull=1#post1514911.

Let me know if you need her direct number. She's not that great though! However, if you want to have a LT fun, get her drunk and you should get the cream out! MY 2 cents based on my experience!Can you PM me her no. So that I can test her.

Thanks in advance.

PoonABoyForSex
09-11-14, 05:38
The Neelakshi I spoke to, number ends with 013. Is she the same Neelakshi? I got her number from locanto.

PoonABoyForSex
09-11-14, 05:46
Kothrud inde was good about 8 months back when she was new to the business. But probably due to ISG, she got so many clients in recent past and her attitude is changed. Credit goes to desperate newbies. Just read few recent FRs on her. Most of them are negetive. I personally tried and enjoyed multiple sessions in her early days.

HW mentioned by you (One more bbw a hw in pimpri, number ends with 7148) is Yogitha / Yogita. Used to operate from Nigdi. But fatty. Not tried. Has in-call facility and serves clients nice coffee after hot fuck.

For Rati and Smita. Read few recent FRs.

Rati is about 27-28. Moody. If you are smoker. No DFK. Does not like doggy. Hefty. Fair. 3-4 K ST and 8-10 K LT depending on your skills.

Smita. If you like 40+ HW, fair, everything on menu including anal (I m not into anal). A bottle of vodka is booster to get best experience. Was not presentable at 4 star hotel. Hence avoided. Otherwise she is best in service as a summary from the forum. Not tried. Cheers.If she is yogita? She receives call very minimal and says that she doesn't have incall facility. Or this lady is Maya madam refered in some frs. And what about her looks?

Dil Beat
09-11-14, 08:20
Dear Shaan,

Please clear your mail box.

DB

ShamSagar
09-11-14, 10:41
Had a first encounter with well known Smita.

Service: 12-10.

Looks: 04-10.

Overall Good Experience.

I had Visited Varaha Hotel, the chicks what I was able to see were really beautiful.

Missed chance to ask the rates, any one has any good exp there.

The hotel is renewed with good mirrors.

Mumbai Guy
09-11-14, 14:10
Finally managed to meet the wanowrie girl. Thanks to IC for helping me establish contact with her. She sounded bubly on phone. Reached her place at the agreed time. She has a nice place of her own. She is very talkative. Showed me her place which is tastefully done up. I will not go into the details as others have already described her enthusiasm. She is super horny. Highlights of the session were amazing DFK, superb BBBJ and her zest for sex. She is amazing in bed and has an insatiable sexual appetite. Overall had a fulfilling session spread over 3 hours. She is not a time watcher and has good conversational skills.

My report card.

Looks - 6/10 (she is average in looks, has a chinky face and you could mistake her for an NE background).

Boobs - 8/10 Nice shapeand firm with sensitive nipples.

Figure - 8/10 Toned body.

Pussy - 8/10 clean and hyeigenic.

Attitude - 9/10 Eager to please at the same time enjoys herself.

Real value for money.

WIR. Yes whenever I am in Pune.

Cheers. MG.

P.S.: Please don't flood my inbox for her contact as she is not my find.

CoolRsp
09-11-14, 14:16
I was in Pune last week end staying in famous hotel near German bakery.

Finished work around 4 pm. So decided to have some fun in night.

So called the SP to check for good companion. He told me he has one good independent contact form Mumbai who is currently in Pune for two days.

So asked for budget and he told me 8 k for ST and 15 k for full night. Negotiated hard to 12 k for full night. He said girl will call me at 8 pm.

So had some shopping and dinner. She called me at 10 pm. Give her hotel address and room number and told her to come directly to room without asking anybody in hotel.

Around 10.30 pm got a call from her saying she is outside the room, so opened the room and what a girls she is. Greeted her and had some chit chat. Asked for dinner and she said she will order afterwards. Asked me wait and goes to bathroom for change. Cum outside wrapped in towel and wet hair. Started with DFK and to my surprise give me DFK. Then switch off the light and give me CBJ. Asked her for BBBJ but refused. Ok not mind. Give CBJ for 10 min and come WOT position. Then doggy postion and finally finished in miss. After some rest she ordered pasta. Had her dinner. Then again one round. We both got tired. So slept. Then taken bath together in morning and one more round.

Gave her money and she left giving a long dfk. I must say I can't believe I got such a lovely girl from SP.

Looks 8/10

Figure 10/10 I must say she is damm hot.

Service 8/10 but no BBJ (sad).

Attitude 8/10 very friendy.

Damage 12 k

Hotel 4.5 k

She told she is from Mumbai come here for friends wedding. She is working in courier office (she said).

JayViru08
09-11-14, 19:45
I had tried one SP at viman ngr. Damage 5 K. Waste of money. Anybody has contacts of famous gals Smita, Neha or any hw?? Please PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

Richi Menon
09-11-14, 21:34
Guys,

We usually want to use this to exchange our experience and help others by giving some direction, guidance and provide our contacts. Many people helped me and I also helped Mmany. I had some doubts but unfortunately it is cleared now. We also have spies and pimps in the forum. That is very much evident. So be aware and inform others through PM if you have any doubts.

SagarPune11
09-11-14, 21:53
Had a first encounter with well known Smita.

Service: 12-10.

Looks: 04-10.

Overall Good Experience.

I had Visited Varaha Hotel, the chicks what I was able to see were really beautiful.

Missed chance to ask the rates, any one has any good exp there.

The hotel is renewed with good mirrors.Hi,

I'm reading this forum from last one yr had much encounters, outside nice to read you are report. I m trying Smita from two months got her no. Finally. Read much at her. Want to fuck her. But when I call Nisha she is busy or saying will meet later. Till our meeting not fixed. Now m trying tomorrow. Just want to know is she ready to come at our place. Because she prefers only Varsha lodge please reply.

Tut Li
09-12-14, 02:23
Finally managed to meet the wanowrie girl. Thanks to IC for helping me establish contact with her. She sounded bubly on phone. Reached her place at the agreed time. She has a nice place of her own. She is very talkative. Showed me her place which is tastefully done up. I will not go into the details as others have already described her enthusiasm. She is super horny. Highlights of the session were amazing DFK, superb BBBJ and her zest for sex. She is amazing in bed and has an insatiable sexual appetite. Overall had a fulfilling session spread over 3 hours. She is not a time watcher and has good conversational skills.

My report card.

Looks - 6/10 (she is average in looks, has a chinky face and you could mistake her for an NE background).

Boobs - 8/10 Nice shapeand firm with sensitive nipples.

Figure - 8/10 Toned body.

Pussy - 8/10 clean and hyeigenic.

Attitude - 9/10 Eager to please at the same time enjoys herself.

Real value for money.

WIR. Yes whenever I am in Pune.

Cheers. MG.

P.S.: Please don't flood my inbox for her contact as she is not my find.If you are visitor (WIR. Yes whenever I am in Pune.). You must try her for LT. Worth spending every penny. For damage part, sent you PM. Cheers.

ShamSagar
09-12-14, 08:46
She don't have any any problem, she first asked me if you have place, I didn't had, so finalized varsha.

But she looks too old, not interested to try next time.

Hi,

I'm reading this forum from last one yr had much encounters, outside nice to read you are report. I m trying Smita from two months got her no. Finally. Read much at her. Want to fuck her. But when I call Nisha she is busy or saying will meet later. Till our meeting not fixed. Now m trying tomorrow. Just want to know is she ready to come at our place. Because she prefers only Varsha lodge please reply.

SagarPune11
09-12-14, 09:30

My report card.

Boobs - 8/10 Nice shapeand firm with sensitive nipples..How much money she took. For short time.

PsFun
09-12-14, 10:29
Saw this ad on loc posted by sm sheetal claiming to be from Bangalore. She asked for advance payment and after lots of exchange of msgs with her decided to take chance. Booked her for tomorrow.

After payment she emailed me her number, spoke with her, so far feeling I won't be cheated.

Will update my report tomorrow or Monday.

Lets hope she is not fake.

JohnRice
09-12-14, 10:33
If you are visitor (WIR. Yes whenever I am in Pune.). You must try her for LT. Worth spending every penny. For damage part, sent you PM. Cheers.Hello friends, Can anyone please help me with contact of this wanowari gal.

HoneyHunt05
09-12-14, 11:54
After seeing reports on H spa at KP, paid visit to get a very nice experience.

Called up and booked an appointment for this afternoon anf reached the place on time. After making the payment, was guided inside by a very beautiful thai masseur. Changed into the shorts provided by her and boy she gave an excellent and professional thai massage (dry massage). 60 minutes of sheer bliss. End of the session, asked her for an HJ and she was ok gor that with an additional cost. Paid and she started massaging my johnny with a liquid and by that time johnny was at his peaks and came out in a minute. What a relief!

Damages:

Massage: 1.6 k.

HJ: 1 k.

Total VFM and would definitely go back.

AroraSam231
09-12-14, 14:15
Met this lady in Pune named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Age- Greater that 35 around HW types. Said 2 K for 1 session. I negotiated to 1 K. On way to hotel added 500 as she said she will provide full service in 1500. Went to Varsha.

She don't Drink / Smoke. Even stopped me to smoke. Told its ok if I drink. But it was my 1st time so was nervous / afraid. So I didn't drink. On reaching hotel some chit-chat for few minutes. She started touching my jonny and after few minutes we started undressing each other. After that she gave a nice CBJ and nice erotic WOT session. Then shifted to missionary and doggy. Then rested for few minutes and one more session. Was moaning well. Overall a nice experience for first time.

Looks:

Not very good 5/10.

Looked very desi types. Fat but not much. Typical aunty.

Services: 7/10.

Attitude: Very good, polite, smiling. A little talkative not much. No nakhras. 7/10.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Richi Menon
09-12-14, 16:41
Saw this ad on loc posted by sm sheetal claiming to be from Bangalore. She asked for advance payment and after lots of exchange of msgs with her decided to take chance. Booked her for tomorrow.

After payment she emailed me her number, spoke with her, so far feeling I won't be cheated.

Lets hope she is not fake.How much is her price?

Mongerer12
09-12-14, 17:24
The Neelakshi I spoke to, number ends with 013. Is she the same Neelakshi? I got her number from locanto.Dear, can you pl let me know how did you find her on locanto? I am searching her since last 2-3 days but not seeing any ad on her. Would be great if you can mention the keyword or any specific term to find her on loc.

FuckSri
09-12-14, 17:50

Lets hope she is not fake.Hey,

I was also in contact with her and she asked for advance payment. But I backed off. Do let us know your report at the earliest. Willing to try her as well.

Pcock
09-12-14, 19:43
Dear, can you pl let me know how did you find her on locanto? I am searching her since last 2-3 days but not seeing any ad on her. Would be great if you can mention the keyword or any specific term to find her on loc.On locanto her ad was listed as Neelakshi only.

SmartVvarma
09-13-14, 05:40
As promised.

Adventure 2.

Sometime in July2014, one of my friends from ISG had met Sarika and he suggested that I should meet her for bbj skills. I jumped at this as was going thru a long dry spell.

Well, called her and fixed her up for a Saturday noon meet. We were to meet in Bhosari and then proceed to her recommended hotel. I reached on time, and as usual, she was one hr late. Said she was coming from Fatima Nagar by bus!! Well, she reached and called. When I saw her the first time, was pleasantly surprised. Pretty MILF.

Exchanged heys and hellos and proceeded to her hotel, which is somewhere on Alandi road. Basement parking and direct entry to lobby. Most of the seniors would know which hotel I am talking about. Seems she knows everyone there. No questions were asked to how much time, which room, nothing. She took to me the room straight. Decent room, not so clean bathroom though.

Chti-chat and got comfortable. Undressed myself and she removed her cloths. Nice body, fair good boobs with nice tits. She has some problem with her boyfriend, so she kept calling him every 2 minutes and he was not answering her calls. This got so irritating that I had to ask her whether I should leave. No DFK. No touching pussy, where some of the don't on her list.

Sucked her tits to hearts content. Very responsive tits. LOL. She moved to jhonny which was standing in attention. She started with gentle strokes to jhonny and moved to take me in her mouth. I was not expecting much from her in this department. But, my god, her skills were amazing. Not bbj. Hers was bbbbbbj. Very wet with lots of tongue and absolutely no teeth. She did know how to deep throat. I asked her to continue her bbj for almost 15-20 minutes. In the mean time, I was feasting on her ample boobs and paying attending to her tits.

I informed her that its time for condi-boy to be loaded and entry her gateway. I was sure I will not last long due to her mouth skills. She came on top and went for WOT. Amazing sight to watch. Her boobs bouncing and me giving gentle licks to her tits. LOL. She knew she was good in her skills with mouth, she started telling me that I will not last long. And sure, I shot my load with WOT within 10 minutes.

Good part was she didn't get up even after I shot my load. She stayed on top with my dick inside and kept making small movements with her pussy. Finally she had to stop as jhonny slipped out. LOL.

As soon as jhonny was out, she grabbed her phone and started calling her boyfriend again. Grrrrrrrrr. Why do all these girls have a sad story. She said she's married and has a kid. She also has a boyfriend whom she loves too much, and most of the mornings are spent with her boyfriend after her husband leaves for work. She also said that her boyfriend cheats on her often but she loves him and cannot leave him. Hmmm.

Well, I said all the best and left the room. She was still called her bf who was still not responding.

Thanks to AidGuide for sharing this contact.

Score Card:

Looks: 7/10 – if you like MILF, then maybe 8.

Boobs: 6/10 – little saggy.

Tits: 7/10 – very responsive to licks (LOL).

Pussy: 5/10 – had some hair, otherwise maybe 6.

Attitude: 4/10 – she lost 3 points for making all those calls.

BBJ: 8/10 – very wet.

Education / GK: 5/10 –.

Time spent: 70 minutes.

Damage: 2500 plus 500 room.

WIR: No.

Will I share contact: Yes, to trusted friends and seniors. I heard she off the radar for now.

Play Safe.

SmartVvarma
09-13-14, 05:42
If you are visitor (WIR. Yes whenever I am in Pune.). You must try her for LT. Worth spending every penny. For damage part, sent you PM. Cheers.Hi Tut Li.

Thanks for sharing this contact. Everything written so far about her is correct.

FR is coming up shortly.

Play Safe.

Anant17
09-13-14, 06:57
I checked for her ad on locanto but seems it off the site now. Probably expired. Check your PM.

Dear, can you pl let me know how did you find her on locanto? I am searching her since last 2-3 days but not seeing any ad on her. Would be great if you can mention the keyword or any specific term to find her on loc.

Mongerer12
09-13-14, 07:01
On locanto her ad was listed as Neelakshi only.Dear, I have already searched for neelakshi, nilakshi and many other combination in multiple categories under Pune+50 km. I dint get anything. Even checked for 013 as someone mentioned the digits. Can someone share the digits if she is really active now?

Tut Li
09-13-14, 07:11
As promised.

Adventure 2.

Sometime in July2014, one of my friends from ISG had met Sarika and he suggested that I should meet her for bbj skills. I jumped at this as was going thru a long dry spell.

Well, called her and fixed her up for a Saturday noon meet. We were to meet in Bhosari and then proceed to her recommended hotel. I reached on time, and as usual, she was one hr late. Said she was coming from Fatima Nagar by bus!! Well, she reached and called. When I saw her the first time, was pleasantly surprised. Pretty MILF.

Exchanged heys and hellos and proceeded to her hotel, which is somewhere on Alandi road. Basement parking and direct entry to lobby. Most of the seniors would know which hotel I am talking about. Seems she knows everyone there. No questions were asked to how much time, which room, nothing. She took to me the room straight. Decent room, not so clean bathroom though.

Chti-chat and got comfortable. Undressed myself and she removed her cloths. Nice body, fair good boobs with nice tits. She has some problem with her boyfriend, so she kept calling him every 2 minutes and he was not answering her calls. This got so irritating that I had to ask her whether I should leave. No DFK. No touching pussy, where some of the don't on her list..Does her no. end with 486?

SmartVvarma
09-13-14, 07:20
Does her no. End with 3486?Yes, buddy. You are correct.

RessrRcky
09-13-14, 13:24
As promised.

Adventure 2.

Exchanged heys and hellos and proceeded to her hotel, which is somewhere on Alandi road. Basement parking and direct entry to lobby. Most of the seniors would know which hotel I am talking about. Seems she knows everyone there. No questions were asked to how much time, which room, nothing. She took to me the room straight. Decent room, not so clean bathroom though...Hello Varma,

Can you please PM me Sarika's no?

Thanks in advance.

RessrRcky
09-13-14, 13:27
Hello everybody,

Anybody has Smita's photo? Please. Share me or PM me.

I am waiting.

Thanks in advance.

RohanM
09-13-14, 13:55
Please read and then only contact me.

I have 2 contacts one is 26 and other 45 but both, first one is ready for live in relationship, other is avail for [Deleted by Admin]

For sharing these contacts I need free or cheap I. E <500 contacts.

If you don't have, please don't waste time.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

RessrRcky
09-13-14, 15:15
Hi all,

This is my first report of my latest encounter. Thanks a lot to Mast Guy. Hope the contacts I shared have been good for you.

So got the contact of lady in Kothrud from Mast Guy and Loc as well. Called her last Sunday in morning. She said she is available in afternoon. She quoted 5k and then negotiated to 4.5k. Called her in afternoon and she routed me to her society near Shivaji statue. The society was quite big but still there no chance of entering in unnoticed. That was because I was on my phone near the gate and asking her about her wing name and flat no. An old guy at the entrance asked me in local language who to meet, where, etc. Etc. But I just gave him abrupt answers and skipped him. She was at the door and asked me to come inside quickly before anyone see me. She was fair, blonde colored hair about 5'3", very simple but slight heavy makeup, aged somewhere around 35+.

I was a bit nervous and scared when she asked to come quickly and do not talk to anyone in the society while going as well. This is definitely risky as someone might complain we are gone for a toss. Fortunately nothing like that happened.

Her block was quite small and after looking at her and the condition of the block it was sure she is doing this only for money. We had a some chit chat in her living room for some time. She asked me twice whether I want to stay back or leave which I was not sure why. (I guess looking at my scared face. LOL.)

She said her kid is staying in hostel and husband is out of station..Hello bro,

Do you have photo of that lady? Please share me her contact number also.

Thanks in advance.

Shaan286
09-13-14, 19:07
She does that frequently. She told me that her phone keeps ringing if the ad is active on locanto so she puts up ad for 2 hrs and than delete that.

Dear, I have already searched for neelakshi, nilakshi and many other combination in multiple categories under Pune+50 km. I dint get anything. Even checked for 013 as someone mentioned the digits. Can someone share the digits if she is really active now?

Shaan286
09-13-14, 19:15
I completely agree. Last time she left saying that she is getting married but this time when I met her she told me that she was having exams and also told me that she will be getting married by May2015. I don't think so she will be out of business pretty soon as she is used to this.

Don't worry bro. She will be back again if leaves. Once you are used to easy money, difficult to stay away.

I am sure few members will bombard my whatsapp 2 moro, how come so many FRs at very early hours when I m in Pune. Cheers.

Richi Menon
09-14-14, 08:43
Guys,

This guy RohanM has some suspicious agenda. He is always fond of Shadingfield. Com and some cheating activities. I never heard of him helping any members. Beware while interacting.

Sandeep007
09-14-14, 09:38
Looking for beautiful college student in Pune. Please help.

Mongerer12
09-14-14, 18:59
Please read and then only contact me.

I have 2 contacts one is 26 and other 45 but both, first one is ready for live in relationship, other is avail forDude, for less than 500 contact you need to visit BP. Not sure if anyone here can help you.

Mongerer12
09-14-14, 19:01
Hello bro,

Do you have photo of that lady? Please share me her contact number also.

Thanks in advance.She does not worth this much attention. There are many fishes in the market.

Mongerer12
09-14-14, 19:02
She does that frequently. She told me that her phone keeps ringing if the ad is active on locanto so she puts up ad for 2 hrs and than delete that.Finding her no continuously switched off. 😞.

Mongerer12
09-14-14, 19:04
I checked for her ad on locanto but seems it off the site now. Probably expired. Check your PM.Thanks dear.

Jaggs
09-14-14, 20:18
Posting after a long time. Was out of action in the last few months.

Thanks to VJ Krishna got contact of HW Shoma.

She is available only during weekdays and that too in the afternoon.

She is a bong.

I called her up and gave her the reference and my luck she was immediately available.

She called me to a location in Sanghvi. I reached there in time.

I called her up she said that she is going to reach in 5-10 minutes. But she didn't turn up for some time.

When I called again she didn't pick up, I thought that it will be KLPD. But I still waited and to my relief she showed up half hour late.

My Patience got rewarded.

I am not going to go into the details as there are a lot of FRs on her and everything written is true. She is a fat HW but has very good attitude.

BBBJ and DFK on the menu. She said she is going to introduce me to one of her friend as well. Waiting for that.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Service 8/10 She fakes a little but still a very good lay.

Damage 3 K.

I got a lot of PMs regarding sharadas contact, have replied to most of you.

Read that Neelakshi is back, tried her number a lot but it was switched off the whole time.

Is she using the same number?

Cheers.

Jaggs.

MrIuoody
09-14-14, 21:50
Hi guys,

I am looking for beautiful girls in Pune. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

MrIuoody
09-14-14, 22:11
Posting after a long time. Was out of action in the last few months.

Thanks to VJ Krishna got contact of HW Shoma.

She is available only during weekdays and that too in the afternoon.

She is a bong.

I called her up and gave her the reference and my luck she was immediately available.

She called me to a location in Sanghvi. I reached there in time.

I called her up she said that she is going to reach in 5-10 minutes. But she didn't turn up for some time.

When I called again she didn't pick up, I thought that it will be KLPD. But I still waited and to my relief she showed up half hour late...Hi,

How can I get her contact?

Hummer01
09-15-14, 03:40
My apology MII for delay in reply. I will surely get back to you with more details. Also would be starting the PM service soon. May be we can have a joint visit to a dance bar soon.

Cheers

Sorry my friend from Chinchwad, I am not able to relate it.

I know there is one bar by the name you suggest in Panvel. You taking left turn from Express way is accurate for this place (one has to take Panvel exit on E / way). However the mention of stadium confuses me as the place suggests Nerul. I do not know any bar by that name there, even Google search did not return any.

If possible, check with friends and do let me know location. May I also suggest you to activate your PM?

Thanks.

PsFun
09-15-14, 05:34
How much is her price?Ok guys as promised here is my report on Sheetal on loc. I had made advance payment (which normally is agaist rule, but I took risk).

Met her on Saturday afternoon at a flat in Aundh, as told by her its her friends place. Set in drawing room for a while chit chatting and found that she is not into this quiet regularly and does it when she feels she need some extra money to spend on luxury. Body language was telling me that she is going to saw me quiet attitudes but off late found her to be quiet sweet. I will not go into actual act but must tell, it was total gf experience, while we decided for 4 hours, I spend about 6 hours with 2 shots, one coffee and while moving out, saw her friend and it seems she might be available too.

Upon asking her advance payment rule, she told me she does it all time to keep people who book her time and either never turns. I asked her what if I want to meet her again and comes the answer, same procedure. No cash.

Damage-5 k.

Pussy. Total tight, (GFE).

Everything on menu except anal and I didn't try or asked as well.

IndianCurries
09-15-14, 05:46
Seriously, What's wrong with you folks?

I shared number of Wanowarie indie with few fellow ISG members in good faith & you go and tell them that I write on this forum with her details and ratings? How childish and immature is this? I know people think with their dicks when they are on the hunt, but this is pure thinking from the ass hole!

From now on; she is not my contact and won't be shared. Apologies to other sincere members who need her details; however, this is collateral damage we have to suffer for some shit head fellow ISG members!

Cheers,

IC.

Utd1980
09-15-14, 05:53
I think similar kind of shit happened with Lone. Hard to believe that some idiots actually go and tell the chick. Oh! There is this guy who writes about how he fucks you. So asked him your number.

Sorry fro you mate. Bcoz of some douche bag now all others will have to suffer.

I shared number of Wanowarie indie with few fellow ISG members in good faith & you go and tell them that I write on this forum with her details and ratings? How childish and immature is this? I know people think with their dicks when they are on the hunt, but this is pure thinking from the ass hole!

From now on; she is not my contact and won't be shared. Apologies to other sincere members who need her details; however, this is collateral damage we have to suffer for some shit head fellow ISG members!

Cheers,

IC.

RohanM
09-15-14, 06:26
Dude, for less than 500 contact you need to visit BP. Not sure if anyone here can help you.Thanks bro.

Still some people may have free contacts like me. I have already shared them with some mongerers and all are happy except some.

Richi Menon
09-15-14, 07:30
I think similar kind of shit happened with Lone. Hard to believe that some idiots actually go and tell the chick. Oh! There is this guy who writes about how he fucks you. So asked him your number.

Sorry fro you mate. Bcoz of some douche bag now all others will have to suffer.It's disgusting. Never tell these details to anybody yaar. Remember I warned earlier these kind of activities.

SmartVvarma
09-15-14, 11:11
Hi IC,

Yes, I agree. Its collateral damage we have to suffer because of some immature people. I too lost a good a contact couple of months ago.

Wish you could share that persons handle who did this to you?

Play Safe.

Cheers,

IC.

SmartVvarma
09-15-14, 11:17
Hello Varma,

Can you please PM me Sarika's no?

Thanks in advance.Hi RR,

You have 11 posts to your credit and all of them are shouts asking to share contact!

How do you expect seniors to share contact when there is no contribution from your side.

Sorry mate.

Play Safe.

SkyKing5
09-15-14, 16:13
hi all,

well i am watching this forum for long.

was very active in in such kind of activities in past. will write on my past activities later.

this is about h spa. went thr after reading quite few reports here. therapist was new i think. miss o.

opted for thai massage. massage was so so. but she had great body. enjoyed soft touches. awesome boobs.

she was giving indications. i thought she will ask about extra. she didn't. so i asked her. she was like your time is over now. but she agreed for hj. didn't allowed touch inside. came quickly.

massage- 2/10

body- 9/10

wir- depends.

damage - 1650 + 1000.

AudioSlave101
09-15-14, 17:19
Dude,

I guess the fault is with us that we share our contacts with people who are assholes, I got burned, so stopped sharing. People need to understand that it takes a lot of money and patience to build contacts, which some of these don't have. I seriously suggest that these guys only deserve to wank rather than have actual encounters.

My suggestion we should share contacts only if its backed by reference.

Cheers,

IC.

OktlcNow
09-15-14, 20:49
CoolRsp,

Can you pm me her details Will be in Pune and would love to meet up with her.

Thanks you

I was in Pune last week end staying in famous hotel near German bakery.

Finished work around 4 pm. So decided to have some fun in night.

So called the SP to check for good companion. He told me he has one good independent contact form Mumbai who is currently in Pune for two days.

So asked for budget and he told me 8 k for ST and 15 k for full night. Negotiated hard to 12 k for full night. He said girl will call me at 8 pm.

So had some shopping and dinner. She called me at 10 pm. Give her hotel address and room number and told her to come directly to room without asking anybody in hotel...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

FuckSri
09-16-14, 00:07
Ok guys as promised here is my report on Sheetal on loc. I had made advance payment (which normally is agaist rule, but I took risk).

Met her on Saturday afternoon at a flat in Aundh, as told by her its her friends place. Set in drawing room for a while chit chatting and found that she is not into this quiet regularly and does it when she feels she need some extra money to spend on luxury. Body language was telling me that she is going to saw me quiet attitudes but off late found her to be quiet sweet. I will not go into actual act but must tell, it was total gf experience, while we decided for 4 hours, I spend about 6 hours with 2 shots, one coffee and while moving out, saw her friend and it seems she might be available too.

Upon asking her advance payment rule, she told me she does it all time to keep people who book her time and either never turns. I asked her what if I want to meet her again and comes the answer, same procedure. No cash.

Damage-5 k.

Everything on menu except anal and I didn't try or asked as well.Great man, didt you pay anything extra to the room, and how is she in the department of looks and assets.

PsFun
09-16-14, 05:16
Great man, didt you pay anything extra to the room, and how is she in the department of looks and assets.Looks wise she is cute and can be taken out as collage girl. She claims of being 26 but I feel she is bit younger then 26. I may be wrong. Did felt like I was having a paid service.

As far as assets are concern, I am bit poor in visual measurements but certainly firm and little bigger then average size boobs, I mean quiet handful to pay with. Shoulder length hair which she let loose after coming over.

Mumbai Guy
09-16-14, 06:02
I can understand your feelings mate. This shit happened to me also a few years back. I lost a GEM of a girl because of that. I have stopped sharing contacts with people with less than 100 posts and at least 20 sensible FRs.

Cheers,

IC.

CoolRsp
09-16-14, 06:23
Good GFE.

Spent a night at Varsha last week. This was the first time in Pune I spent a night at any such place. The new rooms they have done up at the ground floor are really nice and comfortable. Took a girl named Rani. She was fantastic. We had a few drinks and did first session. She gives a good BBBJ and let me do DATY on her. By the time she was real horny and we had a terrific session. After a few more drinks she came on top and rode to heaven for a second pop. In the morning we parted with a nice session in doggy style. Overall a good GFE.

Room charges- 1500

Girl charges- 3500

Total damage- 5000

Really worth the money spent.

CoolRsp
09-16-14, 06:56
Hi all,

This is my first report of my latest encounter. Thanks a lot to Mast Guy. Hope the contacts I shared have been good for you.

So got the contact of lady in Kothrud from Mast Guy and Loc as well. Called her last Sunday in morning. She said she is available in afternoon. She quoted 5k and then negotiated to 4.5k. Called her in afternoon and she routed me to her society near Shivaji statue. The society was quite big but still there no chance of entering in unnoticed. That was because I was on my phone near the gate and asking her about her wing name and flat no. An old guy at the entrance asked me in local language who to meet, where, etc. Etc. But I just gave him abrupt answers and skipped him. She was at the door and asked me to come inside quickly before anyone see me. She was fair, blonde colored hair about 5'3", very simple but slight heavy makeup, aged somewhere around 35+.

I was a bit nervous and scared when she asked to come quickly and do not talk to anyone in the society while going as well. This is definitely risky as someone might complain we are gone for a toss. Fortunately nothing like that happened..Hi dude,

I have number of Nisha ending with 704 got from loc and number of Priya ending with 576 got from friend.

I had called both of them and both said come to Kothrud. I am confused whether they both are same or different.

Because I am planning to try Priya but lot of post here about attitude of Nisha. So please can you explain.

Sachineb
09-16-14, 08:30
Ok guys as promised here is my report on Sheetal on loc. I had made advance payment (which normally is agaist rule, but I took risk).

Damage-5 k.

Everything on menu except anal and I didn't try or asked as well.I too talked with Sheetal on loc and she gave me her account number and told to deposit 5 k. Is it worth paying it and do please describe her body type?

VelvetHard
09-16-14, 11:26
Visited three kp spa's. Sos is going down the tube. Girls have become greedy and hygiene is getting worse. Next visited L spa. Met someone just a week old in Pune. Good massage and a nice HJ. What was amazing was how she nicely cleaned me up. But H spa was the best. Really good massage and a very sensual and mind blowing HJ. Came hard. Followed by a soothing head massage.

DesiDilruba
09-16-14, 11:36
Guys,

This guy RohanM has some suspicious agenda. He is always fond of Shadingfield. Com and some cheating activities. I never heard of him helping any members. Beware while interacting.I also strongly suggest to read his previous posts on the forum before deciding.

JohnRice
09-16-14, 15:23
Good GFE.

Spent a night at Varsha last week. This was the first time in Pune I spent a night at any such place. The new rooms they have done up at the ground floor are really nice and comfortable. Took a girl named Rani. She was fantastic. We had a few drinks and did first session. She gives a good BBBJ and let me do DATY on her. By the time she was real horny and we had a terrific session. After a few more drinks she came on top and rode to heaven for a second pop. In the morning we parted with a nice session in doggy style. Overall a good GFE.

Room charges- 1500

Girl charges- 3500

Total damage- 5000

Really worth the money spent.Friend,

Rs 3500 was for night? I mean if girl was from varsha then even ST is approx 4 k.

Mongerer12
09-16-14, 16:07
Hi dude,

I have number of Nisha ending with 704 got from loc and number of Priya ending with 576 got from.Yes both are same. Don't fall pray to her. She says yes for everything except anal on phone but once inside she puts so much restriction. Doesn't worth the price she quote.

Jiam339
09-16-14, 17:39
Hi ic, don't get angry. Similar exp le has in mumbai. You are vital member in Pune forum. The gal is genuinely your find and can easily understand guys intetion. Req you leave it, but do check who was that person. We can take precaution in future for such ass. As expected he didn't updated in fr yet. BTW I don't think gal will spoile relation after all you are a good heart person.

Keep rocking as usual.