PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Jiam339
09-16-14, 17:43
I can understand your feelings mate. This shit happened to me also a few years back. I lost a GEM of a girl because of that. I have stopped sharing contacts with people with less than 100 posts and at least 20 sensible FRs.Hi its good practise but I suggest we should check genuine fr than no. I have found some member with fr more than 100 but mostly begging for contacts. There are few member who share little fr but mostly genuine. Keep eye wide open before sharing no. Thanks.

Manka2001
09-16-14, 18:06
Dude,

I guess the fault is with us that we share our contacts with people who are assholes, I got burned, so stopped sharing. People need to understand that it takes a lot of money and patience to build contacts, which some of these don't have. I seriously suggest that these guys only deserve to wank rather than have actual encounters.

My suggestion we should share contacts only if its backed by reference.This is really very bad behavior. These type of things really hurt genuine mongers who wants to explore and take advantage of the experience of seniors.

Mongerer12
09-16-14, 18:08
Friend,

Rs 3500 was for night? I mean if girl was from varsha then even ST is approx 4 k.3500 for night seems too low. Varsha charges 8 k for LT. So gal must be from outside.

Jiam339
09-16-14, 18:20
since last 2,3 months i was looking for young gal especially college one, but failed to get. i put req over forum. some pull my leg terming i am too new to share such info. i tried with some sp but nothing g8 yo put upon. finally efforts resulted in good. contacted sp who adv loc, in area of bharti vidyapeeth. asked to share pics but he decline and told me to be sure for genuine service. took risk went near bharti. one guy took me near logde towards katraj. shown 4 choices. selected a most young ne chick. i told sp i will pay after deed. he said no problem. after entering room gal ask to clean. i said both can do at once. while gigling she went inside bathroom. i went in after removing clothes. but underpant. found a white beuty standing in front of me. she cleaned joney hold tight and bring towards bed. she continuously. stroke it. went for bj. it was awesome. wet, warm, no teeth. scene was g8. red lips around joney moving up down. i hold tight some how. after 5 min i was in heaven. put condi on and started in mish. fire was so high i was pumping furiously. sound of ball hiting and her mosn made me crazy. may after 6,8 min i found muscles getting tight and warm liquid. she was catching her breath. shr had osrm with g8 shivering. that made me to release thick and fast. lied there for min catching breath. in ac we both wet with sweat. there after she gave awesome dfk, while stroking joney. slowly she move towards my nips, bit with teet, joney. now joney took more time.

it was long bj. there after followed a long relax session with pos. misg, dogy, wot, side entry and finally mish.

its total satisfaction, first time with sp gal.

score.

gfe - 8.

boob- 8 handful and firm.

pussy - 9 wet and tight.

overall - 9.

damage 4 k.

sorry i forget to take down her no.

Manka2001
09-16-14, 18:22
On last Friday again decided to try one more spa and decided to go to S spa in Kondhwa. Booked appointment on phone and reached there in evening. After reaching there first got.

The foot wash outside and then taken to the room. Room was good with attached bath which was nice compared to H spa in KP7. Lady seemed to be slightly heavier built but felt ok. Didn't wear the disposal and she said that up to you if you want to wear. So just grabbed her immediately and she asked for the payment. Agreed for 1500 which includes touching. No Boom Boom allowed in her language. She finished the HJ with me licking her assets. After finishing the HJ she started with the massage and I slept for almost 45 minutes while she kept massaging. Overall again a very good exp of genuine massage plus HJ.

Damage: 2300 (1. 5 Hrs Massage) + 1.5 k (HJ).

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Manka2001
09-16-14, 18:24
since last 2,3 months i was looking for young gal especially college one, but failed to get. i put req over forum. some pull my leg terming i am too new to share such info. i tried with some sp but nothing g8 yo put upon. finally efforts resulted in good. contacted sp who adv loc, in area of bharti vidyapeeth. asked to share pics but he decline and told me to be sure for genuine service. took risk went near bharti. one guy took me near logde towards katraj. shown 4 choices. selected a most young ne chick. i told sp i will pay after deed. he said no problem. after entering room gal ask to clean. i said both can do at once. while gigling she went inside bathroom. i went in after removing clothes. but underpant. found a white beuty standing in front of me. she cleaned joney hold tight and bring towards bed. she continuously. stroke it. went for bj. it was awesome. wet, warm, no teeth. scene was g8. red lips around joney moving up down. i hold tight some how. after 5 min i was in heaven. put condi on and started in mish. fire was so high i was pumping furiously. sound of ball hiting and her mosn made me crazy. may after 6,8 min i found muscles getting tight and warm liquid. she was catching her breath. shr had osrm with g8 shivering. that made me to release thick and fast. lied there for min catching breath. in ac we both wet with sweat. there after she gave awesome dfk, while stroking joney. slowly she move towards my nips, bit with teet, joney. now joney took more time.

it was long bj...great post bro. you are really an star.

Manka2001
09-16-14, 18:43
On Sunday thought to do FS as enough of spa experience. Called my SP in KP and went there. He showed two girls. I choose one which was tall and had good assets. I took her inside.

And started immediately with licking her boobs after removing all clothes of her. She was enjoying it as she was holding me really tight. She had nice clean pussy. Did a lot of fingering and boob sucking. After a while she put the condom and gave a nice BJ. After some time started in missionary and ended in doggy. She was really tight. Overall a good exp but girl seems to be tired. While coming out there were lot of guys waiting. Sunday seems to be really busy for them. This is one of the reason for the girl to be tired. I think next time should choose weekdays.

GFE- 6

Boob- 8 around 34 size and tight.

Pussy- 8 wet and tight.

Overall- 7

Damage 5 k + 500 tip (I always give even if I don't like).

Dil Beat
09-16-14, 18:53
Wanaworie Gal. A true gem.

I would like to start this FR with an acknowledgement towards IC for sharing this contact with me with a great confidence and trust. Thank you IC.

Here goes my FR.

Have been meetings Neha for a long time and also trued spas in KP and feeling monotonous, hence looking out for something new. Got a help from IC and connected with Wanaworie Gal (WG). Spoke to her and she put in her expectation clearly, which was ok and acceptable. The meeting was fixed for and reached her place as guided by her.

When I looked at her face, got little turned off, but still thought of going ahead. She comforted me with her talks and then showed her house and little about her family. Fair.

Moved on to action after cleaning up. Rest of the time I. E. For next 3. 5 hrs was a glory. She is mistress in Very Long DFK, BBBJ. She licked and sucked my entire body from toe to head. Completely service oriented. I indeed appreciated the same. Nice body and boobs. She was clean and hygienic. She allowed DATY to my content and she enjoyed thoroughly and came twice back-to-back. I. e. After first round, she didn't allow me to move till second cumming. Great!

She rolled the condom with mouth and started with CG and she rode heavy and again came one, that I could also feel that she shuddered with sigh. It was great to see her boobs jiggling and bouncing. She held my head pushed me to suck her boobs while doing in CG till she came.

Then shifted to Doggy and finished hard in Mish. She was pushing my butt for more thrust. Very tiring for both us, but felt satisfied in the end. Throughout she ensured DFK all the time, whenever possible. Cleaned up and got ready after paying her. We were sitting in her drawing room as I was planning to leave, but she held me back with long DFK and pushed me to feel her body and boobs again and offered me another excellent BBBJ. She is a Queen and a true GEM. Total GFE. Full marks to her. Will surely return to her.

The deal was for ST and ended by spending more than 3 hours. She has offered me full night next time. Hope to do it soon.

Scorecard:

Place: 9/10 (Clean and Nice, moreover it is private and hence safe).

Body: 9/10 (Little marks).

Face: 8/10 (not very attractive, but ever smiling).

Boobs: 9/10 (Soft and firm).

BBBJ: 10/10

GFE: 10/10

DFK: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10 (Positive and Totally Service Oriented).

Overall Experience: 10/10

VFM: Totally 101%.

Will I return: for sure I. E. Next month now.

Investment: 6 K (incl place).

TokyoPanda
09-16-14, 21:03
I too talked with Sheetal on loc and she gave me her account number and told to deposit 5 k. Is it worth paying it and do please describe her body type?Good to see that she is genuine. but only thing i m afraid is that this advance payment funda doesn't spread in other indis

Mumbai Guy
09-17-14, 04:12
Did they offer you a girl for 3500/ full night?? Highly unlikely. Their charges are 8000 for the night.

Good GFE.

Spent a night at Varsha last week. This was the first time in Pune I spent a night at any such place. The new rooms they have done up at the ground floor are really nice and comfortable. Took a girl named Rani. She was fantastic. We had a few drinks and did first session. She gives a good BBBJ and let me do DATY on her. By the time she was real horny and we had a terrific session. After a few more drinks she came on top and rode to heaven for a second pop. In the morning we parted with a nice session in doggy style. Overall a good GFE.

Room charges- 1500

Girl charges- 3500

Total damage- 5000

Really worth the money spent.

IndianCurries
09-17-14, 04:41

it was long bj. there after followed a long relax session with pos. misg, dogy, wot, side entry and finally mish.

its total satisfaction, first time with sp gal.

score.

gfe - 8.

boob- 8 handful and firm.

pussy - 9 wet and tight.

overall - 9.

damage 4 k.

sorry i forget to take down her no.sp with damage of 4 k including place? sounds unrealistic.

in my experience, none of the sps quote anything less than 7 k for a young chick. can you confirm if it really is 4 k and pm me the sp name / number?

cheers,

ic.

PsFun
09-17-14, 05:27
Good to see that she is genuine. but only thing i m afraid is that this advance payment funda doesn't spread in other indisTotally agree with TokyoPanda but what I understood from her and also felt that she is not into this regularly and because she too enjoy doing it, she tries and make money out of it too and hence she is not worried about number of guys she meets.

I tried to talk to her through loc with different name and gave various options like I pay 1 k and rest at the time of meeting, or I pay 10 k in cash but she refused all right away. Very rigid.

But certainly when I recall time with her, that makes me have her again, worth a try if you agree to her rules.

However just to add that I don't usually pay advance and specially when the account is of some guy, never ever. That's 100% fraud.

Member #4440
09-17-14, 06:39
Yesterday I asked her for night and she agreed for that. As I always use safe place so she told have a place at Dhankawadi a lady affords her place. Let me know some has tried that place. Or any other place do you know which is purely private for act.

HoneyHunt05
09-17-14, 07:26
Being new to Pune and no contacts, searched locanto and called up an SP. He sent some pics on whatsapp and I have zeroed in on a gal and he quoted 7 k with place. Negotiated for 5 k and reached the common point in KP. A young guy came and guided me to an old apartment in the lane opp to Lane no 1.

I was asked to be seated in the bedroom and the girl came in. First jerk, a different girl. I said I asked for a diff girl and was told I would get this one only for 5 k and the one I selected would cost 8 k. Wanted to leave but johnny took over by then. Nevertheless the girl was looking good, neat and clean. Asked for a beer and costed me 200 bucks.

Started drinking the beer and also removed her shirt. Nice boobs and cuddled them slowly. She has very nice hair and I started playing with her hair. Second jerk. Don't touch hair.

Kissed her boobs, neck and reached to have a DFK but third jerk said no DFK. Got pissed off by then and finished the beer and by then she opened 2 condoms and started putting them on to johnny one after the other. Tried stopping but in vain.

She spread her legs wide open and asked me to enter. I asked for a WOT but was denied. Completed the deed in mish in 5 min and left the place. Blasted the SP while going and told him clearly that I won't be coming back ever and wouldn't even recommend him to anyone.

Girl Looks: 7/10

BBJ / CBJ: 0/10

Experience: 2/10

Damages:

Girl: 5 k

Condoms + beer: 300

Total: 5300

No VFM and I wouldn't go back to this SP ever.

BoyPune1
09-17-14, 07:40

I would like to start this FR with an acknowledgement towards IC for sharing this contact with me with a great confidence and trust. Thank you IC.

Here goes my FR.

Have been meetings Neha for a long time and also trued spas in KP and feeling monotonous, hence looking out for something new. Got a help from IC and connected with Wanaworie Gal (WG). Spoke to her and she put in her expectation clearly, which was ok and acceptable. The meeting was fixed for and reached her place as guided by her.

When I looked at her face, got little turned off, but still thought of going ahead. She comforted me with her talks and then showed her house and little about her family. Fair.

Moved on to action after cleaning up. Rest of the time I. E. For next 3. 5 hrs was a glory. She is mistress in Very Long DFK, BBBJ. She licked and sucked my entire body from toe to head. Completely service oriented. I indeed appreciated the same. Nice body and boobs. She was clean and hygienic. She allowed DATY to my content and she enjoyed thoroughly and came twice back-to-back. I. e. After first round, she didn't allow me to move till second cumming. Great!..Good to see that there are now many posts saying "GFE" otherwise many previous were saying more a kind of mechanical acts.

Keep digging!

Rahul9011
09-17-14, 08:45
Hi all,

Can anyone share Rati's number with me. Going through dry spell wanted to try someone.

Actually was looking for some young babe around PCMC area!

Man In India
09-17-14, 10:19
Sure friend, send me a PM once you activate it.

My apology MII for delay in reply. I will surely get back to you with more details. Also would be starting the PM service soon. May be we can have a joint visit to a dance bar soon.

Cheers

DrackMore
09-17-14, 11:29
Writing after so long.

Thanks again to AidGuide for supporting.

This time got a call from Neha and she asked not visited so long, so decided a day and time but the place is changed (Same area, seniors know).

Reached the place and as usual had to wait around 30 min. Called her but no ans. After 10 min. Got call from her and guided to the room location.

Pleasant greetings with smile, got relaxed and then cleaned up in next 10 min.

Started with her super skills of BJ. Man she really knows the art.

This time no DATY and fingering as she told me that may be her MC is started, A big turn off for me.

Continued with the regular positions, doggy, missi, WOT and finally missi again.

Got washed myself, Paid the money and left.

Face: 5/10

Body: 6/10 (Quite chubby and no breast whatsoever).

BJ skills: 9/10.

FS: 7/10.

Extra services rendered: HJ only.

Turn Off: No DFK, No DATY or fingering. (Very big turn offs).

Dmg: 3500

HoneyHunt05
09-17-14, 11:43
Being new to Pune and no contacts, searched on locanto and called an SP. He sent some pics on whatsapp and I liked one. Inquired about the cost and he said 7 k. Negotiated for 5 k and reached the designated place in KP on time. A guy came and guided me into a narrow lane and then into an old apartment. Was made to be seated in the bedroom. Then came the girl. First jerk. Different girl. When confronted, was told that for 5 k I would get only this. Nevertheless she was good, so johnny budged and made the payment.

Ordered for beer and costed me 200 bucks. Started drinking beer and removed her shirt. Slowly started cuddling and boobs and she has some nice pair of boobs. Slowly my hands started playing with her beautiful hair and then came the second jerk. Don't touch hair.

Played with her boobs all the while drinking beer and when tried to give a DFK, came the third jerk. No kissing. Pissed off now and completed the beer. She opened two rubbers and started putting them on johnny one after the other. Tried to stop but in vain. Immediately she opened her legs and asked me to enter. My already frustrated soul budged to that and entered her in mish. When asked her to do WOT she says No and I got irritated and completed in mish in 5 min and left.

Blasted the SP while leaving and told him that won't come back ever and wouldn't refer anybody as well.

Girl Looks: 7/10

BBJ / CBJ: 0/10

Boobs: 8/10

Fuck: 2/10

Damages:

Girl: 5 k

Rubber and beer: 300

Total: 5300

No VFM and would never go back.

DrackMore
09-17-14, 11:52
Guys,

I received these pics from SP last week.

Asking 10000 K.

Please give suggestion.

ShamSagar
09-17-14, 12:45
I too Agree.

Friend,

Rs 3500 was for night? I mean if girl was from varsha then even ST is approx 4 k.

IndianCurries
09-17-14, 13:21
I got to know that a very senior member from Mumbai / Delhi had to face a similar issue like me! Some asshole puked about his FRs with her! I've also grown from a newbie to this level in past 7 to 8 months! But, never retorted to these kind of measures!

Anyways, this is not going to break me or take me away from here and I will continue to explore and monger! But, share with caution now!

Stay Safe!

Cheers,

IC.

SagarPune11
09-17-14, 13:48

Here goes my FR.

Nice fr man .Good hitt.I m also looking for that girl from long time. how much she offer for short time like one bj with one shot.

Moved on to action after cleaning up. Rest of the time I. E. For next 3.5 hrs was a glory. She is mistress in Very Long DFK, BBBJ. She licked and sucked my entire body from toe to head. Completely service oriented. I indeed appreciated the same. Nice body and boobs. She was clean and hygienic. She allowed DATY to my content and she enjoyed thoroughly and came twice back-to-back. I. e. After first round, she didn't allow me to move till second cumming. Great!Nice FR man. Good hit. I am also trying this girl from long time. But still not getting read much at her. Any hint. How much she charges for one blow and single shot? At her service no any doubt as per you are service. Reply.

Thanks

Joy12
09-17-14, 16:44
Hi all,

I am new in Pune. Heard about BP from friends and want to explore. People said its very cheap but is it safe place to go?

Can we get BJ, DATY, FK in BP if I book a girl on hour basis? And is night stay in BP safe?

Also please let me know if it will be safe to take an auto from Dagdusheth and ask autowala to take me good buildings. As I don't have vehicle currently, is it safe asking them to take to good places?

Thanks in advance.

PremS7
09-17-14, 19:07
Hey dude, can you please provide her number?

Ok guys as promised here is my report on Sheetal on loc. I had made advance payment (which normally is agaist rule, but I took risk).

Met her on Saturday afternoon at a flat in Aundh, as told by her its her friends place. Set in drawing room for a while chit chatting and found that she is not into this quiet regularly and does it when she feels she need some extra money to spend on luxury. Body language was telling me that she is going to saw me quiet attitudes but off late found her to be quiet sweet. I will not go into actual act but must tell, it was total gf experience, while we decided for 4 hours, I spend about 6 hours with 2 shots, one coffee and while moving out, saw her friend and it seems she might be available too...

Shaunp2012
09-17-14, 19:20
Guys,

Asking 10000 K.

Please give suggestion.First one good for for 10 K rest are aroung 3 K.

Peekri
09-18-14, 03:04
Anybody tried the girl Vidula (note sure the name she is correct or not) number ends with 598.

Praj4
09-18-14, 05:15
She is one of better indies, educated, GFE, good assets,. Only down side is her location, a decent residential flat in a big housing society with many prying eyes, which surely will put one day mongers at risk hence don't ask anybody once inside location of flat / wing, simply walk as if you are regular there. However she has been confident to ward off any complaints and hence has grown in confidence resulting in jacking up her rates. Another positive side of hers is that she has recently joined belly dancing class, she therefore added spice to my rendezous by her show of belly dancing steps, albeit for additional cost.

Looks- 7/10

Body- 8/10

Attitude - 9/10

Damage -10 k

WIR- rarely.

Member #4440
09-18-14, 06:44
I have her no bt it seems old can any one give me new no. ?

And no FR on Wakad lady I've shared her no with couple of monger.

CoolRsp
09-18-14, 06:52
Would like to share the exp with an aunty near Aundh.

Got her contact from old contact.

Met her in her friends flat. Good in BBBJ. She has Nice boobs.

Had fun. Very friendly aunty. This is the second time I met her.

Service: Good.

Damage: 4 k.

Will try again once I back to Pune.

She is looking for decent people as she is a house wife.

Utd1980
09-18-14, 10:42
Hi Everyone,

I will be in Pune tomorrow for a day and should be free by 12. I have a meeting in Viman Nagar and have around 4 hours to spend before the drive back home. I know I could spend sometime in varsha or meet up with Shoma but if anyone has some good decent SP's or indies around Viman Nagar that would be a better option.

So would appreciate some help from Punekari brothers.

Thanks

Member #4440
09-18-14, 10:56
Does anybody know or from Golden palm society near Wakad bridge.

Rahul9011
09-18-14, 11:10
Does anybody know or from Golden palm society near Wakad bridge.I have attached pic of map.

Lalit1968
09-18-14, 12:21
I have her no bt it seems old can any one give me new no. ?

And no FR on Wakad lady I've shared her no with couple of monger.Hi bro,

I will be in Pune foe a week on a business visit and am looking for help from old members of this thread.

Please PM me the contact details of this Wakad lady.

I promise to write back a FR soon.

In return I can give contact details of indes from Kolkata.

Thanks

Anant17
09-18-14, 13:43
Buddy,

Is it 10 K for LT? Too costly otherwise for these gals.

Thanks

Guys,

Asking 10000 K.

Please give suggestion.

Tester
09-18-14, 14:14
Name the SP and his last 4 digits of mobile phone, so that others can be careful with his gals.

Blasted the SP while leaving and told him that won't come back ever and wouldn't refer anybody as well.

AkkMumbaiYa
09-18-14, 18:21
I was in Pune after long time. Called Smitha my favorrite. Mate at Hotel her regular hotel. Nothing to say about her the service was at par as usual. I have never received the services which she provides in my mongering career. Nothing to say as everybody knows about her.

On next day visited my fav. MP at station. Selected Priyanka after paying 800 for line up. After the massage the another lady came in the room and asked about services. I tried B2B with both of them and fuck with Priyanka. This girl made me mad she has nice racks and she was wet during massage. After B2B with both of them when the other lady left she pulled me over as she became very horny. During wot she came over. For the first time I have seen girl in this business dropping her cum.

The damage was.

Counter 800

Services B2 B + Sex 2000

Tips 500.

DesiDilruba
09-19-14, 02:04
Being new to Pune and no contacts, searched locanto and called up an SP. He sent some pics on whatsapp and I have zeroed in on a gal and he quoted 7 k with place. Negotiated for 5 k and reached the common point in KP. A young guy came and guided me to an old apartment in the lane opp to Lane no 1.

I was asked to be seated in the bedroom and the girl came in. First jerk, a different girl. I said I asked for a diff girl and was told I would get this one only for 5 k and the one I selected would cost 8 k. Wanted to leave but johnny took over by then. Nevertheless the girl was looking good, neat and clean. Asked for a beer and costed me 200 bucks.

Started drinking the beer and also removed her shirt. Nice boobs and cuddled them slowly. She has very nice hair and I started playing with her hair. Second jerk. Don't touch hair.

Kissed her boobs, neck and reached to have a DFK but third jerk said no DFK. Got pissed off by then and finished the beer and by then she opened 2 condoms and started putting them on to johnny one after the other. Tried stopping but in vain..Buddy, you can share SP name and last digits so that others will be aware of him.

IndianCurries
09-19-14, 05:53
She is one of better indies, educated, GFE, good assets,. Only down side is her location, a decent residential flat in a big housing society with many prying eyes, which surely will put one day mongers at risk hence don't ask anybody once inside location of flat / wing, simply walk as if you are regular there. However she has been confident to ward off any complaints and hence has grown in confidence resulting in jacking up her rates. Another positive side of hers is that she has recently joined belly dancing class, she therefore added spice to my rendezous by her show of belly dancing steps, albeit for additional cost.

Looks- 7/10

Body- 8/10

Attitude - 9/10

Damage -10 k

WIR- rarely.Damage - 10 K? That's not a good news! That's double than what I paid for her about a month ago! Sigh!

JohnGrisham7
09-19-14, 05:58
Damage - 10 K? That's not a good news! That's double than what I paid for her about a month ago! Sigh!Guys,

Do not increase the price by paying more.

Indies cost should not be more than 3 to 4 K for ST, 6 to 8 for LT.

Mumbai Guy
09-19-14, 06:26
Thats what happens when suddenly a lot of interest is shown in a particular girl and several mongers start calling her, she gets a high and starts jacking up her price.

Guys it's my opinion that she is worth 5 K and not more. Please fight the inflation and don't raise the costs.

Damage - 10 K? That's not a good news! That's double than what I paid for her about a month ago! Sigh!

Member #4440
09-19-14, 06:37
My friend has started or re entered again.

HoneyHunt05
09-19-14, 07:16
Buddy, you can share SP name and last digits so that others will be aware of him.Mate,

This happened approx 2 weeks ago and I have not saved the number of SP. I randomly dialed the number from loc and didn't even ask his name. May be a way to learn lessons from my experience.

HoneyHunt05
09-19-14, 07:18
My friend has started or re entered again.That's cool buddy! If your friend is the SP, may be we can expect good service from the girls he provides.

HoneyHunt05
09-19-14, 07:22
Name the SP and his last 4 digits of mobile phone, so that others can be careful with his gals.It was a random pick from loc and I have not saved the number. My frustration was at such peaks that I didn't want to save his number and forget the exp as early as possible. Going forward, will save such numbers to alert my friends on this forum.

Hammer893
09-19-14, 09:34
Dear Friend DM.

Please note no girl is worth 10 K especially for ST.

Except the for the last chick orange and black stripes, all should fall in the normal range of 4 K of 1 shot and 6 k for 2 shots.

The last chick is not at all good stuff. She seems too amateur and should be charges 2. 5 - 3 K for 1 shot. I do not think anyone will go for a second shot with her.

So please do not pay too much to SP's and spoil the market rate for others just like house the builders and developers are spoiling the market rates of real estate.

You should put your foot down.

All the best.

Guys,

Asking 10000 K.

Please give suggestion.

RahulSaxena333
09-19-14, 09:35
Rahul here. Read your experience about Sheetal in Aundh. Can you describe how she looks and age. Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Rahul

Ok guys as promised here is my report on Sheetal on loc. I had made advance payment (which normally is agaist rule, but I took risk).

Met her on Saturday afternoon at a flat in Aundh, as told by her its her friends place. Set in drawing room for a while chit chatting and found that she is not into this quiet regularly and does it when she feels she need some extra money to spend on luxury. Body language was telling me that she is going to saw me quiet attitudes but off late found her to be quiet sweet. I will not go into actual act but must tell, it was total gf experience, while we decided for 4 hours, I spend about 6 hours with 2 shots, one coffee and while moving out, saw her friend and it seems she might be available too.

Upon asking her advance payment rule, she told me she does it all time to keep people who book her time and either never turns. I asked her what if I want to meet her again and comes the answer, same procedure. No cash.

Damage-5 k.

Pussy. Total tight, (GFE).

Everything on menu except anal and I didn't try or asked as well.

Richi Menon
09-19-14, 12:30
My friend has started or re entered again.Hi,

What's her rate. Please PM the contact number.

AngelHunk
09-19-14, 13:31
All,

Seems this posting on Loc is a fraud. My friend contacted her and deposited 5 K in her account on Tuesday. The accoun tnumber she gives ends with XXXXXX5888 . He is still waiting for her response no call no address no number shared yet. Be careful.

Will update you if he gets something positive.

AH.

Met her on Saturday afternoon at a flat in Aundh, as told by her its her friends place. Set in drawing room for a while chit chatting and found that she is not into this quiet regularly and does it when she feels she need some extra money to spend on luxury. Body language was telling me that she is going to saw me quiet attitudes but off late found her to be quiet sweet. I will not go into actual act but must tell, it was total gf experience, while we decided for 4 hours, I spend about 6 hours with 2 shots, one coffee and while moving out, saw her friend and it seems she might be available too.

Upon asking her advance payment rule, she told me she does it all time to keep people who book her time and either never turns. I asked her what if I want to meet her again and comes the answer, same procedure. No cash.

Damage-5 k.

Pussy. Total tight, (GFE).

Everything on menu except anal and I didn't try or asked as well.

IndianCurries
09-19-14, 14:17
All,

Seems this posting on Loc is a fraud. My friend contacted her and deposited 5 K in her account on Tuesday. The accoun tnumber she gives ends with XXXXXX5888 . He is still waiting for her response no call no address no number shared yet. Be careful.

Will update you if he gets something positive.

AH.Sorry to say buddy, but that post had fraud written all over it! I had warned another fellow member to not fall in the trap of advance payment. Even though, somebody might have mentioned that he was not cheated. Can you trust that person who said that? Number of posts, all too good to be true experiences.

Unless, a genuine long time member would have posted this as a reality, I would have never believed!

Stay safe,

Cheers!

IC.

MongerSag
09-19-14, 18:36
Sorry to say buddy, but that post had fraud written all over it! I had warned another fellow member to not fall in the trap of advance payment. Even though, somebody might have mentioned that he was not cheated. Can you trust that person who said that? Number of posts, all too good to be true experiences.

Unless, a genuine long time member would have posted this as a reality, I would have never believed!

Stay safe,

Cheers!

IC.Completely agree with you IC sir. We need to be very careful about advance payment. In fact advance payment is highly avoidable.

MongerSag
09-19-14, 19:07
visited three kp spa's. sos is going down the tube. girls have become greedy and hygiene is getting worse. next visited l spa. met someone just a week old in pune. good massage and a nice hj. what was amazing was how she nicely cleaned me up. but h spa was the best. really good massage and a very sensual and mind blowing hj. came hard. followed by a soothing head massage.h spa is excellent. no doubt. but lot depends on the therapist. i have tried all available there at present. only one of them is outstanding. rest are average. further, if you are allotted a separate room there then its better than the room partitioned with curtains.

Possible
09-19-14, 23:15
Sorry to say buddy, but that post had fraud written all over it! I had warned another fellow member to not fall in the trap of advance payment. Even though, somebody might have mentioned that he was not cheated. Can you trust that person who said that? Number of posts, all too good to be true experiences.

Stay safe,
Cheers!
IC.Bro IC and fellow frens here.

Wish to share my experience too here, too had a chance to connect some independent lady (may be in 30+), Thought se would give some awesome service, proceeded. Talked to her. On asking about the charges said, 5 k for 2 shots, 4 hrs, everything possible except anal, but she demanded advance in bank a / c. Believe me she sounded so genuine while telling me that people use to fuck and do not pay her later. Being indy she becomes helpless so adv is required to book her.

Giving higher place to brain (which I usually do not do) I offered her 500 as adv. Since only that much I can afford to get cheated. Man she stopped there itself. I kept thinking whether I lost a chance or saved my 5 k. Later I got to know many people are looking for her and her where about, I smile in my heart. 500 saved.

So inference is do not fall in the trap of adv deposit, if tempted just offer 100-500 as adv only rest on seeing the lady. This would be more justified, Also you cannot fuck all the WG available in and around so skipping one just by not giving adv is rather better than feeling cheated later.

Just my 2 cents.
(IC bro, why are you so silent, no FR since sometime).

Cheers.

Newbee Joy
09-20-14, 00:28
Very well said IC!

As I mentioned in my previous FR, I doubt every member who advocates for advance payment in bank without seeing the girl!

When I read that FR, I was smiling about the strategy. So well planned FRs and vouching for advance payment.

Guys, No matter what don't pay in advance. People have been conned time and again.

Cheers,

Joy

Stay safe,

Cheers!

IC.

Manum
09-20-14, 04:08
Hi all,

I am new in Pune. Heard about BP from friends and want to explore. People said its very cheap but is it safe place to go?

Can we get BJ, DATY, FK in BP if I book a girl on hour basis? And is night stay in BP safe?

Also please let me know if it will be safe to take an auto from Dagdusheth and ask autowala to take me good buildings. As I don't have vehicle currently, is it safe asking them to take to good places?

Thanks in advance.Ask for Disco bldg from your location, max 30-40 rs, you can try Sheetal on ff bang opp staircase (red colour in room) she made me comfortable on first visit.

Don't try BJ DATY on 1st visit, the girl might offer in couple of visits, you can't spend night there max 30 min.

Praj4
09-20-14, 04:56
Damage - 10 K? That's not a good news! That's double than what I paid for her about a month ago! Sigh!No doubt, its wrong to facilitate inflation unnecessarily, however in the present case for the additional session of belly dance skit did the trick in her favour!! E. & O. E.

SheerLuckHolme
09-20-14, 05:37
Went on a very short trip to Pune. Thanks to fellow ISGians who gave me info on Spa with extras, I went to L ann a first, they said no hot water because of some power issue. Went to their sister outfit, said today only dry massage available. Talk about Murphy's Law.

Reached H spa. Got assigned a pretty looking thing, but it was a curtained off space, not an exclusive room. About 15 min after the massage started, another customer was brought to the adjoining cubicle. Absolutely no privacy as I could hear every single sound. Was too uncomfortable to ask for extras and none was offered. Overall no happy ending, but the massage was decent.

Sigh!

Rahul9011
09-20-14, 05:56
Hi guys,

I too transferred money and I am still waiting for response.

I guess have wasted my 5 k.

Be cautious.

Will not repeat my mistake again.

SamJac
09-20-14, 08:24
Visited three kp spa's. Sos is going down the tube. Girls have become greedy and hygiene is getting worse. Next visited L spa. Met someone just a week old in Pune. Good massage and a nice HJ. What was amazing was how she nicely cleaned me up. But H spa was the best. Really good massage and a very sensual and mind blowing HJ. Came hard. Followed by a soothing head massage.Hi Bro,

What were the damages?

AdhaarPune
09-20-14, 10:15
Dear fellow mongers!

Recently got 1 lady's contact number from a fellow ISG member, who provide Girl / HW.

She sounds genuine & was initially hesitant to share any pics but later send one via Whatsapp.

The girl was OK type, although din't try as that was in Aundh area, so far from my place.

Charge Quoted= 3 k including place for girl.

2 k Incl. Place for lady.

Rate seems negotiable.

Any interested genuine fellow can PM me for Details.

BTW "Thanks" guys for saving my 5 k from Indie Sheetals ad.

Love you all!

AngelHunk
09-20-14, 10:37
IC,

I nvr go on advance payments. This is a newbee friend of mine. Not yet used to the ways. Anyways its pathetic to see cheaters spoiling our forum.

AH.

Stay safe,

Cheers!

IC.

Sfiend
09-20-14, 11:02
friend,

i have a suggestion to make. instead of mps, you try spa. undoubtedly it will be more costly as compared to mps but would be quite safe and hygienic. further the quality of therapist you get is incomparable with mps.my experience of the therapists in the spas are a hit and miss. many of the thai women look like farm hand pehlwans to me and some just strange looking. the pretty girls from our north east seem less generous with extra offerings. correct me if i'm wrong.

IndianCurries
09-20-14, 11:35
Bro IC and fellow frens here.

Wish to share my experience too here, too had a chance to connect some independent lady (may be in 30+), Thought se would give some awesome service, proceeded. Talked to her. On asking about the charges said, 5 k for 2 shots, 4 hrs, everything possible except anal, but she demanded advance in bank a / c. Believe me she sounded so genuine while telling me that people use to fuck and do not pay her later. Being indy she becomes helpless so adv is required to book her.

Giving higher place to brain (which I usually do not do) I offered her 500 as adv. Since only that much I can afford to get cheated. Man she stopped there itself. I kept thinking whether I lost a chance or saved my 5 k. Later I got to know many people are looking for her and her where about, I smile in my heart. 500 saved.

So inference is do not fall in the trap of adv deposit, if tempted just offer 100-500 as adv only rest on seeing the lady. This would be more justified, Also you cannot fuck all the WG available in and around so skipping one just by not giving adv is rather better than feeling cheated later.

Just my 2 cents.
(IC bro, why are you so silent, no FR since sometime).

Cheers.Completely agree with you. There's nothing like a lost opportunity in commercial sex. There are numerous fishes in the sea. During initial mongering days, you feel desperate and hence fall into traps, but as you go more and become seasoned; you start following your gut, rather than following a few inches below gut. ;).

And, I ain't silent buddy. Currently horny. Very horny!! : P Additionally, I try to stick to the rule of only 1 paid fuck per month. So, next one is due now. Not getting time these days and can't find any good bang too!! Read Bombay forum and they guys have a huge stock. Pune is so dry!

You have any good recommendation?

Cheers,

IC.

RockingSam
09-20-14, 12:06
I was wondering if anybody have experience with these so called "Friendship Clubs".

Mongerer12
09-20-14, 12:10
IC,

I nvr go on advance payments. This is a newbee friend of mine. Not yet used to the ways. Anyways its pathetic to see cheaters spoiling our forum.

AH.If you would have checked previously this is the third Sheetal the same person was talking about. What a coincident. Seems he was creating a platform.

SachinHot
09-20-14, 12:19
Are you referring to MP in "Lloyd" near station? Where exactly is this M. P. located?

I was in Pune after long time. Called Smitha my favorrite. Mate at Hotel her regular hotel. Nothing to say about her the service was at par as usual. I have never received the services which she provides in my mongering career. Nothing to say as everybody knows about her.

On next day visited my fav. MP at station. Selected Priyanka after paying 800 for line up. After the massage the another lady came in the room and asked about services. I tried B2B with both of them and fuck with Priyanka. This girl made me mad she has nice racks and she was wet during massage. After B2B with both of them when the other lady left she pulled me over as she became very horny. During wot she came over. For the first time I have seen girl in this business dropping her cum.

The damage was.

Counter 800

Services B2 B + Sex 2000

Tips 500.

Richi Menon
09-20-14, 13:17
I was wondering if anybody have experience with these so called "Friendship Clubs".It is a cheating business. You will put money and you become fool. Please stay away.

PoonABoyForSex
09-20-14, 17:18
I called up Yogita in the morning for 2 o clock and she asked to call at 2 pm. Tried a lot and she never responded. Kothrud inde also told she is not available till tomorrow. Called Neelakshi. She is not in town and finally went to Bebewadi msg parlor just for massage. They are now demanding 350 +500. Earlier they used to take 350 +150 for HJ. Any ways I said I only want massage. Then called Divya from Magarpatta. Fixed for 3500 + hotel and also bought condoms, cold drinks, snacks and chocolates for her. Which I generally tend to do. I reached a land mark and kept waiting and when finally she picked the call she said that I am play I am playing with her as I am not standing there. Had come back home.

PuneriFun
09-20-14, 18:02
Went to massage parlor near NIBM post office. Paid ₹500 at counter. Counter lady showed me 2 girls. Out of which selected one girl. Girl was fair with quite big boobs, bit plumply type. Went in partitioned room, I asked her about to take another girl. She agreed & called another girl in same room. Both girls removed cloths, me too removed my cloths. One lady gave me CBJ. While performing CBJ, I was playing with boobs of another girl. After finishing CBJ, finished the act in miss. Position on another girl. No DFK, No boobs sucking. Only one lady gave me just lip kissing. After finishing act one lady gave me massage. Massage was ok type not up to the mark. First time taken experience of threesome but not fully satisfied.

Rating for the girl 1:

Boobs: 8/10

DFK: 0/10.

Figure: 7/10

Service: 4/10

Massages: 5/10

Rating for the girl 2:

Boobs: 5/10

DFK: 5/10 (Only lip kissing).

Figure: 6/10

Service: 4/10

Overall: 4/10

Damage: 2 K for 2 girls.

MongerSag
09-20-14, 18:34
my experience of the therapists in the spas are a hit and miss. many of the thai women look like farm hand pehlwans to me and some just strange looking. the pretty girls from our north east seem less generous with extra offerings. correct me if i'm wrong.sir,

its about liking. why i prefer spas over mps is just because of safety.

i am quite new to the world of mongering. may be that's why i am little conservative.

MongerSag
09-20-14, 18:36
Went to massage parlor near NIBM post office. Paid ₹500 at counter. Counter lady showed me 2 girls. Out of which selected one girl. Girl was fair with quite big boobs, bit plumply type. Went in partitioned room, I asked her about to take another girl. She agreed & called another girl in same room. Both girls removed cloths, me too removed my cloths. One lady gave me CBJ. While performing CBJ, I was playing with boobs of another girl. After finishing CBJ, finished the act in miss. Position on another girl. No DFK, No boobs sucking. Only one lady gave me just lip kissing. After finishing act one lady gave me massage. Massage was ok type not up to the mark. First time taken experience of threesome but not fully satisfied.

Rating for the girl 1:..Supercool,

Damage of 2 k is not a damage at all. Hahaha. Lucky you!

MongerSag
09-20-14, 19:19
my experience of the therapists in the spas are a hit and miss. many of the thai women look like farm hand pehlwans to me and some just strange looking. the pretty girls from our north east seem less generous with extra offerings. correct me if i'm wrong.sir,

its about liking. why i prefer spas over mps is just because of safety.

i am quite new to the world of mongering. may be that's why i am little conservative.

HoneyHunt05
09-20-14, 20:28
I called up Yogita in the morning for 2 o clock and she asked to call at 2 pm. Tried a lot and she never responded. Kothrud inde also told she is not available till tomorrow. Called Neelakshi. She is not in town and finally went to Bebewadi msg parlor just for massage. They are now demanding 350 +500. Earlier they used to take 350 +150 for HJ. Any ways I said I only want massage. Then called Divya from Magarpatta. Fixed for 3500 + hotel and also bought condoms, cold drinks, snacks and chocolates for her. Which I generally tend to do. I reached a land mark and kept waiting and when finally she picked the call she said that I am play I am playing with her as I am not standing there. Had come back home.Buddy,

Can you PM me the number of Divya from Magarpatta? Appreciate your help.

ArjunHandsome
09-21-14, 04:55
Hey buddy,

Can you please share her contact I have been looking for a bong HW from a long time.

I will really appreciate your help.

Posting after a long time. Was out of action in the last few months.

Thanks to VJ Krishna got contact of HW Shoma.

She is available only during weekdays and that too in the afternoon.

She is a bong.

I called her up and gave her the reference and my luck she was immediately available.

She called me to a location in Sanghvi. I reached there in time.

I called her up she said that she is going to reach in 5-10 minutes. But she didn't turn up for some time.

When I called again she didn't pick up, I thought that it will be KLPD. But I still waited and to my relief she showed up half hour late.

My Patience got rewarded.

I am not going to go into the details as there are a lot of FRs on her and everything written is true. She is a fat HW but has very good attitude...
===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

LivingForSex
09-21-14, 06:40
I have often received a lot of times number of an independent called Rani in for exchange of contacts.

However there's no single FR available on her??

All those who have given me has also never tried her but a true caller search pops her name out as Rani Independent.

So just wanted to know has anybody tried her.

Newbee Joy
09-21-14, 07:30
Hi guys,

I too transferred money and I am still waiting for response.

I guess have wasted my 5 k.

Be cautious.

Will not repeat my mistake again.Well few people tend to learn it on their own expenses. Good that you can now deter others from committing the same mistake.

For everyone's sake / knowledge tell us all the girl name, account number ending with, bank name etc.

Cheers,

Joy

JohnnyBoy
09-21-14, 08:33
Are you referring to MP in "Lloyd" near station? Where exactly is this M. P located?I am interested as well. Is this the T SPA in the L Chambers?

Kb1980
09-21-14, 08:43
Hi Friends,

I have been a silent member on this forum. I usually monger in Singapore, Bangkok, Malaysia, US. Keep visiting Pune. Never had a problem with hotel staff. I will quote the last experience where I was reaching Pune late in night. Did the net search and found a SP by name of R T he initially reacted as if it was a wrong number. However soon he came down to business and thereafter it was breeze in terms of dealing with him. He sent multiple profiles on whatsapp I selected one and negotiation started. Finalized the deal and girl was supposed to reach my hotel once I have checked in. The girl was little delayed and while walking to lift (In this hotel lifts are opposite the reception) the staff asked me about the girl. I did not lose my wit and was firm they just took her ID and mentioned it was only for security. Bottom line Hotel's allow such liberties for regulars.

Coming down to FR. It was a little let down. Girl was pretty and exactly as per picture however no BBBJ or DFK. She did a good give a good CBJ though. She was little loud and was in bad mood. Kept on fighting with her BF between sessions This spoiled my mood and I could only over 2 sessions in a overnight booking beyond that I just wanted her to leave the room due to all the cribbing. Overall she did not take initiative. I gave the feedback to SP he has promised a better experience next time. Looking forward to my next trip to Pune to see if he lives upto his words.

Senior please guide if it is okay to give the SP another chance.

Cheers,

K

BongBang
09-21-14, 11:41
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Contacted Neha and the rate is 3 k for 1 h 1 shot with 350 advance. Is this what other have paid also?

Suhelov
09-21-14, 11:41
Has any one tried her please give details tom coming to Pune shall I go for her.

Tut Li
09-21-14, 18:40
Has any one tried her please give details tom coming to Pune shall I go for her.Black beauty. Looks good. What are the quotes?

Pcock
09-21-14, 18:53
It is a cheating business. You will put money and you become fool. Please stay away.Absolute no. Don't even try it. There are too many victims who get cheated but are quiet since they are helpless. Avoid like plague.

Rahul9011
09-22-14, 01:16
Well few people tend to learn it on their own expenses. Good that you can now deter others from committing the same mistake.

For everyone's sake / knowledge tell us all the girl name, account number ending with, bank name etc.

Cheers,

JoyThe account details are as below.

Name: ShXXXl beXXh.

Account Number: 0153 XXXXXX88.

Bank: ICICI.

Guys please note above info. She is fraud:

Mongerer12
09-22-14, 04:31
The account details are as below.

Name: ShXXXl beXXh.

Account Number: 0153 XXXXXX88.

Bank: ICICI.

Guys please note above info. She is fraud:Can you share the complete name and account number. What's the point in hiding it?

HoneyHunt05
09-22-14, 07:04
After a worst experience more than couple of weeks ago, called up an SP from kharadi and asked for availability of chicks. He said he has 2 available and asked me to wait at Radisson Blu hotel. Reached the place as discussed and started waiting for the guy.

After 15 min, he came in a white swift and asked me to get into the front seat. Got in and saw the 2 chicks in the rear seat. One NE and other a mumbai girl. The mum girl looked extremely hot and selected her. Negotiated the rates and freezed on a number. Paid him and the girl got into my car. She guided me to a near by hotel. Made the entries and went into the room.

Both got comfortable and spoke for 10 min and then the girl held my hand and guided me to the bed. She pushed me onto the bed and started kissing all over my body. Pulled her onto me and gave a DFK. She reciprocated and gave a nice DFK. Held onto it for 10 min and I removed her Clothes. A little turn off for me as her legs were not waxed. Although she had her hands waxed, her legs weren't. Ignored and moved on. Asked for a BBJ but she said she can give a CBJ. Said ok and got an okish CBJ. Then entered her in mish and pumped for 10 min and we moved to doggy and what a sight it was. She had a tattoo on her shoulder back and I held her hair in my hand and banged her hard. She was moaning nicely and asked me yo cum fast. But I didn't and asked her to ride me. We got onto WOT and did for another 10 min and I came with a big relief. Washed and kissed her. Asked for number but she doesn't want to share. Said ok and left.

Boobs: 6/10, a little small.

Body: 7/10

CBJ: 6/10

Overall exp: 7/10

WIR: Not sure as of now.

Wonering
09-22-14, 10:26
well friends.

after a long sabbatical, i am planning to be back in the group.

during this long absence, i was bitten by the love bug.

during one of my visits to a spa, i came to know a thai therapist, became friendly and got in to intimate relationship which continues till now.

we spend lot of time together in hotels and thai woman know how to please their man in all respects.

but of course, we all need some adventure and some change. so planning to be back in action. read lots about wanwori girl and would appreciate if someone can pm contact details.

thanks.

HoneyHunt05
09-22-14, 12:57
Folks,

I got the number of Neha from Viman nagar and called her up today. She quoted 4 k for 2 pops with a place at Yerwada. Anybody tried her? If yes, could you please help me with details about her. Looks, service, age etc.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering.

AngelHunk
09-22-14, 13:32
Ok her name given is Sheetal vindobhai Buch and the mails ID she gave reveals the name as Sheetal Yewale. That guy has now activated his ACP friend for the hunt.

AH

Can you share the complete name and account number. What's the point in hiding it?

RaviIsBest
09-22-14, 14:03
Hi,

Can someone PM me digits of Nisha NIBM.

Thanks,

Ravi

SachinHot
09-22-14, 17:47
Hello,

Has anybody visted Touch MP, Nagar Road. How is it? Is there any extras available there? Please comment on it early.

Review of Young spa.

Massage is very good, very relaxing, gals are also good, all NE fair complexion. But don't expect any extras here. Massage is good, there is no hurry in it. But again, have massage and forgot it nothing more you can expect here.

Any suggestion which MP or SPA we can get fair, big boobs gal. Which MP gives good BBJ?

Thanks

MongerSag
09-22-14, 19:28
Dear Seniors,

Can someone PM me contact details of Wanowri girl?

IndianCurries
09-23-14, 05:05
After a worst experience more than couple of weeks ago, called up an SP from kharadi and asked for availability of chicks. He said he has 2 available and asked me to wait at Radisson Blu hotel. Reached the place as discussed and started waiting for the guy.

After 15 min, he came in a white swift and asked me to get into the front seat. Got in and saw the 2 chicks in the rear seat. One NE and other a mumbai girl. The mum girl looked extremely hot and selected her. Negotiated the rates and freezed on a number. Paid him and the girl got into my car. She guided me to a near by hotel. Made the entries and went into the room.

Both got comfortable and spoke for 10 min and then the girl held my hand and guided me to the bed. She pushed me onto the bed and started kissing all over my body. Pulled her onto me and gave a DFK. She reciprocated and gave a nice DFK. Held onto it for 10 min and I removed her Clothes. A little turn off for me as her legs were not waxed. Although she had her hands waxed, her legs weren't. Ignored and moved on. Asked for a BBJ but she said she can give a CBJ. Said ok and got an okish CBJ. Then entered her in mish and pumped for 10 min and we moved to doggy and what a sight it was. She had a tattoo on her shoulder back and I held her hair in my hand and banged her hard. She was moaning nicely and asked me yo cum fast. But I didn't and asked her to ride me. We got onto WOT and did for another 10 min and I came with a big relief. Washed and kissed her. Asked for number but she doesn't want to share. Said ok and left.

Boobs: 6/10, a little small.

Body: 7/10

CBJ: 6/10

Overall exp: 7/10

WIR: Not sure as of now.What was the damage? Can you share SP name and number?

HoneyHunt05
09-23-14, 06:03
What was the damage? Can you share SP name and number...Apologies for not providing the info about damages. He quoted 6 k and I started from 4 k. He was ok for 4 k if I had a place but I had to pay another 1 k for the place. So it costed me 5 k.

His number ends with 666. Will pm you the details.

JazzyBoy
09-23-14, 08:39
Serioussam bro had shared the contact of wanowrie chick in may, but could not meet her till now.

Enough has been written about her in the forum.

Awesome GFE, BBBJ and service, though her face was a disappointment.

The view from her bed room was amazing, a perfect setting for love making.

She was quoting 7 k initially but I got it down to 5 k by giving reference of serioussam and she budged.

Thank you serioussam for her digits.

HoneyHunt05
09-23-14, 11:07
Had no luck in getting some feedback for Neha from viman nagar, so called her up and fixed an appointment for today 12 noon and reached the designated place on time. A typical aunty was waiting for me at the location. Short, a little fat and in saree. Not for my liking, I wanted to leave without informing her as she has not seen me, but didn't want to do that as it won't be right on my part. Called her and asked to get into the car infront of her.

Told her candidly that she is not of my taste and said I can pay the auto charges for her or can drop her anywhere she wants. But she was sportive enough to reject the offer and said I can leave her there itself and go but said she has contacts of 2 girls whom I can see and proceed if I like.

She guided me to an apartment in yerwada and asked to wait for 15 min as the girl was on her way. After 15 minutes, a girl arrived and I liked her. Infact she is a hw. Man, she has some humongous boobs and that was a deciding factor for me.

Negotiated for 3 k (1 pop and everything on menu including BBJ and CIM).

Girl closed the door behind me and pounced on me with a tight hug anf started kissing all over my body. I obediently reciprocated. Removed her clothes and gosh what amazing boobs she had. Sucked them real hard and and kissed all over her. Then she gave an amazing BBBJ including sucking my balls and licking my thighs and all over. After 10 min, entered her in mish and then moved to WOT. Wasn't able to hold on for more than 5 min and came very hard. Great relief!

Girl: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Overall experience: 7/10.

Damages:

Was quoted 4 k for 2 pops irrespective of whether I take 1 or 2 pops. Negotiated to 3 k which includes. 5 k for the place and. 5 k for Neha for getting me to the girl.

The girl gave her number discreetly without the notice of Neha and said I can call her directly.

SkyTech14
09-23-14, 11:33
Folks,

I got the number of Neha from Viman nagar and called her up today. She quoted 4 k for 2 pops with a place at Yerwada. Anybody tried her? If yes, could you please help me with details about her. Looks, service, age etc.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering.Don't ever try her.

A big disappointment.

Vista Man
09-23-14, 19:45
Having been busy in work and family activities, I didn't get much opportunity to monger in the last few months. A quickie with Shoma and a couple of visits to Neha were managed. Had a session with Shoma in another auntie's house in Sangavi. Shoma has a great BBBJ to offer. , and licks all over. Finished one session in 20-25 minues for 2 k + 500 for room. However, I realized Shoma is big for my liking, especially since Neha is so willing and friendly.

Met Neha a couple of times. At 830-9 AM. The first time, she called me to Sangavi, and on reaching there by 845 at her friend's house, found that the friend was a male, perhaps 30 YO. I was a bit nervous, and unwilling to proceed, but then Neha comforted me and assured me it was safe. Her service was her usual best. Started with lots of kissing and sucking. That was followed by a long BBBJ and 69 side by side. WoT followed, and finished in Missionary.

Second time it was in her rented place in Aundh. Again, very GFE and lots of fore-play which I like.

Overall:

Shoma. Looks 4/10, body 4/10, service 8/10. Damage - 2500, Not likely to try her again. She has other contacts so she may become my procurer.

Neha- Looks - 8/10, body 7/10 (small boobs, slim), service 8/10, damage 3500 + 500. WIR. Yes.Hi.

Can you PM me her digits.

Richi Menon
09-23-14, 20:11
Guys please restrict from her at least a month. She is not s uncle on. Just a pros. If you all jump in to her the price will be high rocketing. Not only heavy pay pack guys let poor people like us also enjoy. Please.

Richi Menon
09-23-14, 20:25
Guys planning to go to a rave party. Anybody knows wr it happen in Pune. Also does anyone have 420 or grass.

Please help.

Member #4403
09-24-14, 03:40
Guys planning to go to a rave party. Anybody knows wr it happen in Pune. Also does anyone have 420 or grass.

Please help.PM me separately with your mail I'd. I have some grass. This is not the right forum to discuss this.

IndianCurries
09-24-14, 04:17

Please help.Rave parties are illegal and doesn't happen openly here!

I would recommend you to avoid getting into this. This drugs and raves are one-way street to disaster!!

Save some money from this shit and try Wanowarie girl. You will get a better high with her! ;).

My two cents!

Cheers,

IC.

MongerSag
09-24-14, 06:34
Brother. This is an outstanding compilation!

Hats off to the efforts and experience!

This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age...

SkyWalk30
09-24-14, 07:31
Serioussam bro had shared the contact of wanowrie chick in may, but could not meet her till now.

She was quoting 7 k initially but I got it down to 5 k by giving reference of serioussam and she budged.

Thank you serioussam for her digits.Hi,

Can you please provide me her number.

SkyWalk30
09-24-14, 07:43

Thank you serioussam for her digits.Hi,

Can you please provide me her contact number.

LivingForSex
09-24-14, 07:52
Rave parties are illegal and doesn't happen openly here!

.It does happens here but discreetly.

This reminds me about one post from RJtoons, organizing private parties estimating more than or equal to 10 L.

But again I do not support these as these are the oneway road to disaster and with the Election code of conduct being implemented these days, expect a high scrutiny from LE for all.

Such activities.

My two cents.

Cheers!

SeriousSam
09-24-14, 08:09

Please help.Richi menon everyone has their own views, I would say try everything life but don't get addicted set your limit, well rave parties in pune are rare, nh7 is going to be held in pune, just check out you will enjoy it, also private parties are big hit and it happens in pune, search for grd on fb its a private party happens once a month in mumbai and at times in pune, this is just one I know there are many others also.

Enjoy.

LivingForSex
09-24-14, 08:19
Does anybody know if she's Kirti??

I think there are reports on her from PSfun, but the recent Sheetal episode that was directed by him, its difficult to trust on his earlier reports.

Please if somebody could confirm the lady in picture.

Cheers!

Rishi Arora
09-24-14, 09:50
Firstly Thanks to RJToons. For sharing her number.

The report as Follows.

Was trying for 2 weeks to fix up the meeting, but lastly got the chance, time, place and decided to go for her.

Called her at my place, post lunch session and she agreed to it.

Called her at 2:00 , while coming from city side she became bit late and managed to be at the place by 2:45.

She preferred to have a vodka which I already arranged along with a beer for me.

For 15-20 minutes. We started with few general discussion having few sip and than the show begun.

She started with DFK and few bites approx. For 15-20 min.

Seems she njoy like hell this activity deep BJ. APPROX FOR 15-20 min.

She became hell crazy. And seems had putted her 4th gear now. Was literally became wild cat on a bed.

Started licking the balls. And buttline for almost 30 min.

Almost horny. Scene, was waiting for my to cum on her face. And she had a taste for it.

2nd session started by almost had completed our drinks' It was a slow and steady session and ended up with missionary. Approx. 30-min.

3 Road session was Anal, which I ignored, which she was willing for. But ended up with BJ + eject approx. 30 min.

The over all program was for 2 -3 hrs. But njoyed.

My Review.

Face:- 5/10 (bit mature).

Body:- 5/10 (bit loose).

DFK:- 9/10.

BJ:- 10/10.

Over all service:- 10/10.

WIR:- Can try only once, if looking for some different postures. !1.

Richi Menon
09-24-14, 10:12

I think there are reports on her from PSfun, but the recent Sheetal episode that was directed by him, its difficult to trust on his earlier reports.

Cheers!I think this is Saarika from Sangvi.

AngelHunk
09-24-14, 12:19
Good job mate, This Neha is not a material worth the mention. Nice you got a good reference from her though. Play safe and keep exploring.

AH.

Had no luck in getting some feedback for Neha from viman nagar, so called her up and fixed an appointment for today 12 noon and reached the designated place on time. A typical aunty was waiting for me at the location. Short, a little fat and in saree. Not for my liking, I wanted to leave without informing her as she has not seen me, but didn't want to do that as it won't be right on my part. Called her and asked to get into the car infront of her.

Told her candidly that she is not of my taste and said I can pay the auto charges for her or can drop her anywhere she wants. But she was sportive enough to reject the offer and said I can leave her there itself and go but said she has contacts of 2 girls whom I can see and proceed if I like.

She guided me to an apartment in yerwada and asked to wait for 15 min as the girl was on her way. After 15 minutes, a girl arrived and I liked her. Infact she is a hw. Man, she has some humongous boobs and that was a deciding factor for me.

Negotiated for 3 k (1 pop and everything on menu including BBJ and CIM).

Girl closed the door behind me and pounced on me with a tight hug anf started kissing all over my body. I obediently reciprocated. Removed her clothes and gosh what amazing boobs she had. Sucked them real hard and and kissed all over her. Then she gave an amazing BBBJ including sucking my balls and licking my thighs and all over. After 10 min, entered her in mish and then moved to WOT. Wasn't able to hold on for more than 5 min and came very hard. Great relief!

Girl: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Overall experience: 7/10.

Damages:

Was quoted 4 k for 2 pops irrespective of whether I take 1 or 2 pops. Negotiated to 3 k which includes. 5 k for the place and. 5 k for Neha for getting me to the girl.

The girl gave her number discreetly without the notice of Neha and said I can call her directly.

AidGuide
09-24-14, 12:29

Cheers!Yes!

She is Lady K, there are many names.

I wrote an FR on her w. Are. T. Lady K.

Sucks rally good!

Enjoy,

AidGuide

SkyWalk30
09-24-14, 13:45
Hello respected seniors,

Can anyone provide the wanowari gal contact number?

Desi Monger
09-24-14, 13:47
Dear Seniors,

I'm new to Pune. Looking to get some action, please PM me contact numbers of some inde girls in Pune.

Looking forward to some positive reply.

Happy Mongering!

Tester
09-24-14, 13:53
I know her as Sarika from Bhosari. Not sure if she uses the name Kirti also.

Cheers!

LivingForSex
09-24-14, 14:14
I know her as Sarika from Bhosari. Not sure if she uses the name Kirti also.Thanks for the confirmation.

Yes a truecaller search identifies her as Sarika only.

But Bhosari is what surprises me. I was informed as Sangvi of her whereabouts.

Anyways would try her soon.

Cheers!

Tester
09-24-14, 15:19
No its Bhosari for sure. She will call you in a hotel which has car parking in the basement. All hotel staff know know her well. She gives awesome BBBJ (she hates CBJ. As it reduces pleasure as per her), limited DFK, but good in WOT position. Worth a try. Cheers!!

Thanks for the confirmation.

Yes a truecaller search identifies her as Sarika only.

But Bhosari is what surprises me. I was informed as Sangvi of her whereabouts.

Anyways would try her soon.

Cheers!

RsRenk
09-24-14, 17:07
Last weekend tried the Kothrud Indie and.

Had contacted her and after couple of rescheduling was given time for afternoon. First was directed to Kothruf famous K statue then followed by a wait of 30 minutes. Then was again directed to another statue. Then again 30 minutes wait. Then was directed to a housing society nearby.

Well the society seemed prone as people were a bit observant. She then directed to her flat in the society building. At first look she looked with a balanced figure. Came into her flat. A close look slated her for mid to late thirties.

Cleaned up, went to the bedroom and started the act. DFK was no no. CBJ was a starter followed by a mis pos and doggy and spoon pos.

The racks were loose and she is a chatter box. Need to make her focus.

Face Value: 6/10.

Racks: 5/10.

Performance: 6/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Damage: 4. 5.

WIR: Nope.

RsRenk
09-24-14, 17:17
old activity, delayed fr.

this is about the h spa in kp. went there mid of start of sept. and opted for thai (no oil) massage.

the ambiance was good and a pulpy thai therapist was assigned.

so entered the room and was told to change to disposables. then she came and poked my bum, seems she was clear about the objective. .

anyways the massage started with her explicitly teasing the private parts frequently. she learned couple of hindi words and was reusing them quite often.

at the end of massage she explicitly offered hj. guys, she is master in that and i enjoyed.

damage- 1600+1000.

massage- 6/10.

massuer- 8. 5/10.

attitude- 8/10.

wir - may be.

Kamsutra69
09-24-14, 17:33
Fellow Pune mongers.

Looking for indie options in Pune for the coming long weekend. Will be staying at a 5 star. Budget for indie is around 10-15 k.

Any tips will be most appreciated. And reciprocated. .

Richi Menon
09-24-14, 18:15
Had no luck in getting some feedback for Neha from viman nagar, so called her up and fixed an appointment for today 12 noon and reached the designated place on time. A typical aunty was waiting for me at the location. Short, a little fat and in saree. Not for my liking, I wanted to leave without informing her as she has not seen me, but didn't want to do that as it won't be right on my part. Called her and asked to get into the car infront of her...Hi,

I have been looking for anybody from Yerwada area.

Can you pm me the other girls number?

RessrRcky
09-24-14, 18:31

The report as Follows.

Was trying for 2 weeks to fix up the meeting, but lastly got the chance, time, place and decided to go for her.

Called her at my place, post lunch session and she agreed to it...Do you have a Smita's photo? Can you PM me?

Thanks in advance.

RessrRcky
09-24-14, 18:36

Told her candidly that she is not of my taste and said I can pay the auto charges for her or can drop her anywhere she wants. But she was sportive enough to reject the offer...Can you PM me her number?

Thanks in advance.

PuneDude
09-24-14, 19:32
Can you PM me her number?

Thanks in advance.Could you please PM her number to me too.

Peekri
09-25-14, 02:50
Who much is the Damage?

The report as Follows.

Called her at my place, post lunch session and she agreed to it.

Called her at 2:00 , while coming from city side she became bit late and managed to be at the place by 2:45.

She preferred to have a vodka which I already arranged along with a beer for me.

For 15-20 minutes. We started with few general discussion having few sip and than the show begun.

She started with DFK and few bites approx. For 15-20 min.

Seems she njoy like hell this activity deep BJ. APPROX FOR 15-20 min.

She became hell crazy. And seems had putted her 4th gear now. Was literally became wild cat on a bed.

Started licking the balls. And buttline for almost 30 min.

Almost horny. Scene, was waiting for my to cum on her face. And she had a taste for it.

2nd session started by almost had completed our drinks' It was a slow and steady session and ended up with missionary. Approx. 30-min.

3 Road session was Anal, which I ignored, which she was willing for. But ended up with BJ + eject approx. 30 min.

The over all program was for 2 -3 hrs. But njoyed.

My Review.

Face:- 5/10 (bit mature).

Body:- 5/10 (bit loose).

DFK:- 9/10.

BJ:- 10/10.

Over all service:- 10/10.

WIR:- Can try only once, if looking for some different postures. !1.

DeccanDon
09-25-14, 04:39
Hi,

I have been looking for anybody from Yerwada area.

Can you pm me the other girls number?Guys Richi Menon is not the guy to share contacts, he give false contacts to me.

HoneyHunt05
09-25-14, 06:24
Good job mate, This Neha is not a material worth the mention. Nice you got a good reference from her though. Play safe and keep exploring.

AHYeah mate! I got her contact on some other forum with a hint that she looks like a typical aunty. But still wanted to give it a shot. You know how jhonny controls our mind Nevertheless, try not wasted, had a decent experience.

SkyWalk30
09-25-14, 07:05
Hi,

Can anyone PM wanowari gal number?

SkyWalk30
09-25-14, 07:13
Hi friends,

Yesterday I met a newbie in Undri through a IS friend. She is a bong 29 years old stays in a PG accommodation. Yesterday her landlord was out of the town hence planned and enjoyed a lot with her. Amazing BBBJ, DFK, licking from head to toe. She offered coffee after the session was over. Has lots of chit chat. She does only through known persons and for fun.

Attitude-8.

Boobs-9.

Skills-7.

Damage-4 k including place.

Sachineb
09-25-14, 07:34
Was just going through locanto ads and found one ad about Snehal from pimple saudagar with contact number of sp ending with 7113 and his email ID.

I replied to that ID and he provided me her picture and stated below rates.

Shot 6 k + extra cost for anal.

Night 12 k + extra cost for anal.

Girl in picture looks HWs age around 28, slim and fair.

Lookwise average.

Any one tried her let me know your experience.

Richi Menon
09-25-14, 09:03
Guys Richi Menon is not the guy to share contacts, he give false contacts to me.LOL you have never asked me any contact. And ask other fellows. I helped all the people who approached me. Don mislead others. Friends if anybody has any such complaints?

Richi Menon
09-25-14, 09:10
Guys Richi Menon is not the guy to share contacts, he give false contacts to me.Why are you misleading others. Since your PM is not active hw can I give you any number. Just forward me the number I have given to you. As I have mentioned earlier in the forum we have spies and Pimps here. Believe Decandon is one of them.

BongBang
09-25-14, 14:30
Asking 5 k for 1 hour.

Tut Li
09-25-14, 18:56
Why are you misleading others. Since your PM is not active hw can I give you any number. Just forward me the number I have given to you. As I have mentioned earlier in the forum we have spies and Pimps here. Believe Decandon is one of them.Guys. Both of you please calm down. Let's try to make this forum live. If you have bitter experience, then forget and move ahead. Already forum is going through bad phase as compared to Bombay and Delhi. And probably that's the reason, few senior members have disappeared to personal whatsapp group. I hope you will use PM to resolve. And ASAP. There are many fishes waiting for you. Don't waste your time. I m not from Pune but this is my only mongering battlefield. Cheers.

MongerSag
09-25-14, 19:09
I completely agree with Tut Li.

Settle your issue in PMs.

Lets proceed together.

Guys. Both of you please calm down. Let's try to make this forum live. If you have bitter experience, then forget and move ahead. Already forum is going through bad phase as compared to Bombay and Delhi. And probably that's the reason, few senior members have disappeared to personal whatsapp group. I hope you will use PM to resolve. And ASAP. There are many fishes waiting for you. Don't waste your time. I m not from Pune but this is my only mongering battlefield. Cheers.

Mongerer12
09-25-14, 19:23
Asking 5 k for 1 hour.She is same Snehal from pimple saudagar. Negotiate and bring her down.

Mongerer12
09-25-14, 19:28
Was just going through locanto ads and found one ad about Snehal from pimple saudagar with contact number of sp ending with 7113 and his email ID.

I replied to that ID and he provided me her picture and stated below rates.

Shot 6 k + extra cost for anal.

Night 12 k + extra cost for anal.

Girl in picture looks HWs age around 28, slim and fair.

Lookwise average.

Any one tried her let me know your experience.Yes I tried her couple of times. Excellent service and best part is she isn't a time watcher. Only problem is sometimes she says yes and then cancels at last minute. Complete GFE. Looks wise average. Overall average. Open for everything. Not sure of anal as never tried never asked. You can go for her. Negotiate hard. 6 k is too much.

Vista Man
09-25-14, 21:46
This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k.

5) Shilpa, time watcher, 38 tall dark call center employee, 5 k has her own place.

6) Neetu, hw 3 k needs a place short good company.

7) Puja pimple Saudagar gujju lady good service has her own place charges 4 k. 36 years old fair lady.

8) Sujata very slim no boobs 3 k without place age 22.

9) Kavita dark fat hw service good 3 k with place.

10) Neha Kharadi 36 year old fat dark hw. 4 k.

11) Payal bong 28 year old has her onw place charge 6 k Vimannagar.

12) Shital marwari hw 32 years old vaery fair BBW. 3 k without place.

13) Yogita 34 year tall fat hw 3 K plus place.

14) Pooja Yerwada 30 year old good service avg looks has her onw place 4 k.

15) Soumya model overrated 12 k with place avg service.

16) Ritu Marwari hw. Available only on refrence. 5 k with place.

17) Prachi bong hw dsk vishwa 8 k discreet provider.

18) Soniya kalewadi 5 k without place nice experience.

19) Seema dapodi 3 k 36 slim hw. Good service.

20) Sanjana vistis Pune beautician 5 k good figure bad service.

21) Prajakta 24 course student good service wheatish fat near Wadia college.

22) Sunita Hadapsar hw 2 k good service fat wheatish.

23) Nilakshi service discontinued 3 k student near Wadia college.

24) Kim 23 7 k struggling model short and thin.

25) Stella 34 very very very slim. Works as admin 4 k.

26) Soma 30 Bong HW, good service during day time only.

Thanks to all.Hi QuikcHill.

Can you PM me Neha's Number.

SamJac
09-25-14, 22:02
hi friends,

first of all thanks to all my mongering brothers in pune for making guys like me aware about the scene in pune. i am from delhi and have relocated to pune for work. i am listing below couple of my encounters in these early days, but before that, let start with the background:

so as it goes, was browsing the web and accidentally came around a guy whose name resembles a famous movie on boxing. thought of confirming things on this forum as i was sure of getting the info, and i was right. so i proceeded with the deed, had a call, and fixed the girl. but i must say the prices are a bit steep here. he started off with 6 k but negotiated to 4 k for a pop and 0. 5 k for a hotel. i was picked by some other fellow (who's name is on a god who played a pivotal role in mahabharata) from a college in vn and was taken to a hotel. i could hear the name anna being called out as the place of courtship. the place was shabby and the room was not what i expected. there was ac that was not working and the there were frequent cut-outs.

fr1:

about the girl, got to know that she is from gujarat, a bit talkative but mentioned that she has made this her profession and doesn't want to leave till she has managed to mint enough money. after about 10-15 minutes of chit chat, we started with the deed, with she removing my t-shirt and fervently kissing my chest, nipples and navel, and then my unbuckled my belt and my jeans. the amazing this was that all this time she was working on her clothes as well and soon she was naked and i was in my ug. she then took off my ug, and seeing that my johnny was already up, she took out and place a cdon it and started with a cbj. didn't ask why not direct as was too much into the mood and she was giving a good cbj. after 5 minutes, was ready to enter. didn't wanted to go down so started in mission then doggie followed with wot and then finally ended in mission again. overall a good experience but her phone was constantly ringing. this was good in a way that it made me distracted and so the deed lasted longer. on the way back her handler dropped me near my place as i had taken a rickshaw to the designated place. turned out he is also an sp and told me to call him directly in case of any requirement.

my rating:

place- 4/10

boobs- 9/10, well rounded soft and firm.

looks- 7/10, was a bit dusky.

gfe- 9/10

fuck- 9/10 (thanks to the extended session due to mobile distraction).

cbbj- 8/10

wir- yes sure. another session when i'm drunk.

damage-4.5 k (4 k for st and 0.5 k for room).

fr2:

this one was a klpd. i called up the movie guy and wanted to try a different thing. massage at home. but he was very particular that the girls who come are decent and don't do fs but will do hj. asked him for some other good options but he quoted 8 k for st saying that these are models (i have attached few pics). and girls in 4-5 k range were not so great. so thought of fixing the massage deed only. also, wanted to try as to how much the girl would budge during the encounter.

so everything was fixed and the girl came at my house. she first took the money and called her handler that she has got the greens. post this she made me take off all my clothes and started off with the massage. she had already got the oil and she started on my back. gentle massage with adequate pressure in and around my back was really therapeutic. after 2-3 minutes she got talking and she said that the amount i have given is high and she could do the same massage at half the cost (1st klpd). after this started talking about her life, where she is from and where she stays etc. slowly the talk shifted to other girls in her gang and she can arrange for the same at my place. i slowly enquired about the extra's and she said hj only but she will take extra for opening her clothes and doing a b2b. tried to negotiate for this but she gently refused. so decided to pay her extra. she then mentioned that she can send other girls if required for massage with extras to be decided with the girl only, on the spot. after 35 minutes or so, she made me lie on my back and started stroking my johnny. she applied oil at me, took off her clothes and started with b2b. this time i caught her and started kissing her neck and slowly started licking her boobs and nips. she started moaning so took my other hand in her pt. she gently removed my hand. by this time was stroking hard and soon i was over (2nd klpd) and she was ready to go. anyways we exchanged numbers and she asked me to call her whenever i required a massage at home.

my rating:

place- 20/10 (my place).

massage - 9/10, really therapeutic.

looks- 7/10, not a looker, was short but had a good figure to supplement.

gfe- 6/10, didn't let me touch her down there and no fs.

wir- yes, with some other at reasonable price. and this time with fs.

damage-3.2 k + 2 k for extras (3rd klpd).

request:

i have been trying to reach some of my fellow brother's in pune for some contacts as my pm is activated. like vivkum48 bro for his contact for that pimpri gal for 8 k night. and audioslave101 - bro, you had shared your number and i tried calling you but you didn't pick up. even messaged you but you didn't reply. i understand that there are set-back's that we face sometimes but we need to consider that sharing is caring. also, i feel, we cannot judge people by the number of fr's. in my mongering days in new delhi, there were instances where-in my fellow brother's like shegoy, actionoriented (ao), cocacolafanta (cfc), fortunehunter, kryptonkc etc. have been really kind enough in sharing the contacts with me via pm. and trust me these are noted people as they know the mongering scene in delhi inside out.

please don't feel that i am forcing you in anyway but it is just a humble request as i am new here and really finding the rates for indie's too exorbitant. so help, guidance and support from my fellow brother's in pune would be highly appreciated!

till then. happy mongering!

cheers,

samjac

AngelHunk
09-26-14, 07:04
hi sam,

nice to know your experience and plans. but can't share contacts as your pm is not yet active. ping me once its up and running.

ah.

hi friends,

first of all thanks to all my mongering brothers in pune for making guys like me aware about the scene in pune. i am from delhi and have relocated to pune for work. i am listing below couple of my encounters in these early days, but before that, let start with the background:

so as it goes, was browsing the web and accidentally came around a guy whose name resembles a famous movie on boxing. thought of confirming things on this forum as i was sure of getting the info, and i was right. so i proceeded with the deed, had a call, and fixed the girl. but i must say the prices are a bit steep here. he started off with 6 k but negotiated to 4 k for a pop and 0. 5 k for a hotel. i was picked by some other fellow (who's name is on a god who played a pivotal role in mahabharata) from a college in vn and was taken to a hotel. i could hear the name anna being called out as the place of courtship. the place was shabby and the room was not what i expected. there was ac that was not working and the there were frequent cut-outs.

fr1:

about the girl, got to know that she is from gujarat, a bit talkative but mentioned that she has made this her profession and doesn't want to leave till she has managed to mint enough money. after about 10-15 minutes of chit chat, we started with the deed, with she removing my t-shirt and fervently kissing my chest, nipples and navel, and then my unbuckled my belt and my jeans. the amazing this was that all this time she was working on her clothes as well and soon she was naked and i was in my ug. she then took off my ug, and seeing that my johnny was already up, she took out and place a cdon it and started with a cbj. didn't ask why not direct as was too much into the mood and she was giving a good cbj. after 5 minutes, was ready to enter. didn't wanted to go down so started in mission then doggie followed with wot and then finally ended in mission again. overall a good experience but her phone was constantly ringing. this was good in a way that it made me distracted and so the deed lasted longer. on the way back her handler dropped me near my place as i had taken a rickshaw to the designated place. turned out he is also an sp and told me to call him directly in case of any requirement.

my rating:

place- 4/10

looks- 7/10, was a bit dusky.

gfe- 9/10

fuck- 9/10 (thanks to the extended session due to mobile distraction).

cbbj- 8/10

wir- yes sure. another session when i'm drunk.

damage-4.5 k (4 k for st and 0.5 k for room).

fr2:

this one was a klpd. i called up the movie guy and wanted to try a different thing. massage at home. but he was very particular that the girls who come are decent and don't do fs but will do hj. asked him for some other good options but he quoted 8 k for st saying that these are models (i have attached few pics). and girls in 4-5 k range were not so great. so thought of fixing the massage deed only. also, wanted to try as to how much the girl would budge during the encounter.

so everything was fixed and the girl came at my house. she first took the money and called her handler that she has got the greens. post this she made me take off all my clothes and started off with the massage. she had already got the oil and she started on my back. gentle massage with adequate pressure in and around my back was really therapeutic. after 2-3 minutes she got talking and she said that the amount i have given is high and she could do the same massage at half the cost (1st klpd). after this started talking about her life, where she is from and where she stays etc. slowly the talk shifted to other girls in her gang and she can arrange for the same at my place. i slowly enquired about the extra's and she said hj only but she will take extra for opening her clothes and doing a b2b. tried to negotiate for this but she gently refused. so decided to pay her extra. she then mentioned that she can send other girls if required for massage with extras to be decided with the girl only, on the spot. after 35 minutes or so, she made me lie on my back and started stroking my johnny. she applied oil at me, took off her clothes and started with b2b. this time i caught her and started kissing her neck and slowly started licking her boobs and nips. she started moaning so took my other hand in her pt. she gently removed my hand. by this time was stroking hard and soon i was over (2nd klpd) and she was ready to go. anyways we exchanged numbers and she asked me to call her whenever i required a massage at home.

my rating:

place- 20/10 (my place).

massage - 9/10, really therapeutic.

looks- 7/10, not a looker, was short but had a good figure to supplement.

gfe- 6/10, didn't let me touch her down there and no fs.

wir- yes, with some other at reasonable price. and this time with fs.

damage-3.2 k + 2 k for extras (3rd klpd).

request:

i have been trying to reach some of my fellow brother's in pune for some contacts as my pm is activated. like vivkum48 bro for his contact for that pimpri gal for 8 k night. and audioslave101 - bro, you had shared your number and i tried calling you but you didn't pick up. even messaged you but you didn't reply. i understand that there are set-back's that we face sometimes but we need to consider that sharing is caring. also, i feel, we cannot judge people by the number of fr's. in my mongering days in new delhi, there were instances where-in my fellow brother's like shegoy, actionoriented (ao), cocacolafanta (cfc), fortunehunter, kryptonkc etc. have been really kind enough in sharing the contacts with me via pm. and trust me these are noted people as they know the mongering scene in delhi inside out.

please don't feel that i am forcing you in anyway but it is just a humble request as i am new here and really finding the rates for indie's too exorbitant. so help, guidance and support from my fellow brother's in pune would be highly appreciated!

till then. happy mongering!

cheers,

samjac

MongerSag
09-26-14, 07:46
Brother,

Nice FRs. I won't call second FR as KLPD as you atleast got some opportunity and contact which I am sure you will use in future.

As you have been mongering in Delhi then its going to be relatively very expensive here in Pune.

You will find good friendly people in Pune Forum. Activate your PMs and you will start getting PMs.

Happy and safe mongering!

Hi friends,

First of all thanks to all my mongering brothers in Pune for making guys like me aware about the scene in Pune. I am from Delhi and have relocated to Pune for work. I am listing below couple of my encounters in these early days, but before that, let start with the background:

So as it goes, was browsing the web and accidentally came around a guy whose name resembles a famous movie on boxing. Thought of confirming things on this forum as I was sure of getting the info, and I was right. So I proceeded with the deed, had a call, and fixed the girl. But I must say the prices are a bit steep here. He started off with 6 K but negotiated to 4 k for a pop and 0. 5 k for a hotel. I was picked by some other fellow (who's name is on a god who played a pivotal role in mahabharata) from a college in VN and was taken to a hotel. I could hear the name Anna being called out as the place of courtship. The place was shabby and the room was not what I expected. There was AC that was not working and the there were frequent cut-outs.

FR1:

About the girl, got to know that she is from Gujarat, a bit talkative but mentioned that she has made this her profession and doesn't want to leave till she has managed to mint enough money...

HoneyHunt05
09-26-14, 09:35
With some cool and hot memories still in my mind about my last visit to H spa 2 weeks ago, decided to bring it on again!

Called up and fixed an appointment for this morning. Reached on time and made the payment.

I wanted to go with my last masseur Miss B who was excellent in massage and also the happy ending! But human brain and body are never satisfied with what we have. So said ok to another masseur that was assigned to me (not a good decision). Changed into the shorts provided and she started the massage. She totally looked disinterested during the entire 60 min. After 15 min, asked for extras and she quoted 1 k for HJ. Tried negotiating but gave up after some time. Asked to give the HJ mid way through the massage. Tried placing my hands on her racks and ass and she said don't touch, only little touching allowed while giving the HJ. KLPD and told her that Miss be was much better than her in terms of both massage and HJ.

Completed the massage and also the HJ in between, washed and left. Not a great experience unlike my last visit.

Damages: 1.6 k for massage + 1 k for HJ.

Girl: From Thailand.

Looks: 7/10

Massage: 5/10

HJ: Mechanical 5/10

Overall, not a great experience. Will repeat but need to choose the girl properly.

RessrRcky
09-26-14, 18:23
Hi friends,

Yesterday I met a newbie in Undri through a IS friend. She is a bong 29 years old stays in a PG accommodation. Yesterday her landlord was out of the town hence planned and enjoyed a lot with her. Amazing BBBJ, DFK, licking from head to toe. She offered coffee after the session was over. Has lots of chit chat. She does only through known persons and for fun.

Attitude-8.

Boobs-9.

Skills-7.

Damage-4 k including place.Can you PM me her number?

RessrRcky
09-26-14, 19:03
Anybody has Fair BBW contacts?

I would like to fair BBW and Marwari, Gujju HW / Girls.

Please PM me I will share my contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Anant17
09-26-14, 19:48
Search 'snehal locanto pune'. As per Mongerer12's report the price can be brought much down than the quotes. Do post a report if you get to try her.

She's hot.

Please give more details as you do not have PM to contact.

AidGuide.

Shaunp2012
09-26-14, 20:32
I was in Sushant resort near malshej with my family. They have a good parking space and just infront of main gate there was a tavera. A driver and a girl on back seat watching all males. Though the resort was family oriented, she was looking, I'm damn sure she was a CG on a little above par. Since I was with family, didn't dare to ask. Has anyone noticed this. If anyone visits sushant resor, ask reception, since for some time she used to sit in reception and then back in car. She was really HOT.

TokyoPanda
09-26-14, 21:55
With some cool and hot memories still in my mind about my last visit to H spa 2 weeks ago, decided to bring it on again!

Called up and fixed an appointment for this morning. Reached on time and made the payment.

I wanted to go with my last masseur Miss B who was excellent in massage and also the happy ending! But human brain and body are never satisfied with what we have. So said ok to another masseur that was assigned to me (not a good decision). Changed into the shorts provided and she started the massage. She totally looked disinterested during the entire 60 min. After 15 min, asked for extras and she quoted 1 k for HJ. Tried negotiating but gave up after some time. Asked to give the HJ mid way through the massage. Tried placing my hands on her racks and ass and she said don't touch, only little touching allowed while giving the HJ. KLPD and told her that Miss be was much better than her in terms of both massage and HJ.

Completed the massage and also the HJ in between, washed and left. Not a great experience unlike my last visit.

Damages: 1.6 k for massage + 1 k for HJ.

Girl: From Thailand.

Massage: 5/10

HJ: Mechanical 5/10

Overall, not a great experience. Will repeat but need to choose the girl properly.Do they provide choice to first timer? I hvnt tried this spa yet but may visit.

Tatya Vinchu
09-26-14, 22:09

She guided me to an apartment in yerwada and asked to wait for 15 min as the girl was on her way. After 15 minutes, a girl arrived and I liked her. Infact she is a hw. Man, she has some humongous boobs and that was a deciding factor for me...Could you please PM me her number. I am looking for some fun in Yerwada area. I joined long ago but nobody is helping me. Every time I reply for contact details nobody responds. I get very excited by reading the adventure and wanted to explore it but no help from the members. I am looking for contacts from Yerwada / Vishrantwadi / Vimannagar / Kalyaninagar. I have tried college girls 7-8 years ago in Katraj area but I was in US for all these day and recently my friends told me that its a risky thing nowadays. But you know. Joany don want to listen this so please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Tatya Vinchu
09-26-14, 22:23
Asking 5 k for 1 hour.Could you please PM contact details of SP / her.

MongerSag
09-27-14, 04:58
brother,

i am regular to that spa and have tried all therapists.

only 1 therapist is amazing. not even ms. b. refer my fr.

with some cool and hot memories still in my mind about my last visit to h spa 2 weeks ago, decided to bring it on again!

called up and fixed an appointment for this morning. reached on time and made the payment.

i wanted to go with my last masseur miss b who was excellent in massage and also the happy ending! but human brain and body are never satisfied with what we have. so said ok to another masseur that was assigned to me (not a good decision). changed into the shorts provided and she started the massage. she totally looked disinterested during the entire 60 min. after 15 min, asked for extras and she quoted 1 k for hj. tried negotiating but gave up after some time. asked to give the hj mid way through the massage. tried placing my hands on her racks and ass and she said don't touch, only little touching allowed while giving the hj. klpd and told her that miss be was much better than her in terms of both massage and hj...

SmartVvarma
09-27-14, 05:48

Cheers!Hi Buddy,

She's also known as Sarika. Read my FR on her.

Play Safe.

SamJac
09-27-14, 07:38
Brother,

Nice FRs. I won't call second FR as KLPD as you atleast got some opportunity and contact which I am sure you will use in future.

As you have been mongering in Delhi then its going to be relatively very expensive here in Pune.

You will find good friendly people in Pune Forum. Activate your PMs and you will start getting PMs.

Happy and safe mongering!Thanks Bro! Good to know you liked my FR. My pm is activated and one of our monger brother Anant has already shared an SP's number. Thanks Anant bro and I will keep you post how it goes. Thanks again!

Samjac

AidGuide
09-27-14, 07:44
Search 'snehal locanto pune'. As per Mongerer12's report the price can be brought much down than the quotes. Do post a report if you get to try her.The number of her SP subhash is not picking up.

AidGuide

Johny Deer
09-27-14, 08:17
Recently got my subscription activated.

I left Pune a year ago. Before that I was regular at Hotel Pimple S which was raided last year.

I will come to Pune for a short visit.

Is every thing OK at P.S. Is it still operational?

Since now I got my subscription activated, I would appreciate if seniors would provide me few contacts of independent.

LivingForSex
09-27-14, 09:33
AG,

Please chk your PM.

Cheers!

The number of her SP subhash is not picking up.

AidGuide.

Jiam339
09-27-14, 10:34
SP with damage of 4 K including place? Sounds unrealistic.

In my experience, none of the SPs quote anything less than 7 K for a young chick. Can you confirm if it really is 4 K and PM me the SP name / number?

Cheers,

IC.Hi, sorry for late reply, as was continuously in out of town. So name is Vishal. I have pm you his digit. I am uploading another fr. Its disspointing exp. Wish you good luck.

Jiam339
09-27-14, 11:03
Since last 2,3 months I was looking for young gal especially college one, but failed to get. I put req over forum. Some pull my leg terming I am too new to share such info. I tried with some sp but nothing g8 yo put upon. Finally efforts resulted in good.
Its total satisfaction, first time with sp gal.

Score.

GFE - 8.

Boob- 8 handful and firm.

Pussy - 9 wet and tight.

Overall - 9.

Damage 4 k.

Sorry I forget to take down her no.After my earlier exp I decided to repete gal and sp. As soon as return to Pune I called sp. Thought of young flesh made money wild.

Went on previous location. But he asked me to come towards swargate. Lodge changed. It was shabby. No one can figure out on first sight. Still went ahead. This time he asked money upfront. I was not in doubt hence paud. Once in room, gal is same but there was no chemistry as last time. It was mechanical and only 1 pop. Medicofe BJ, only lip kid no dfk. When I asked reason she told last time it was mistake, as she followed what she offer normally in hyd, Delhi. And I was first in Pune for her so don't know Pune rule. I was taken back. After deed when asked what went wrong, he said he don't gal offered so much. Also he has blackclash from other so on so much offering in small amount. Hence he make gal understood how to offer service.

This exp confirm all so are interlinked and you need to very lucky to good exp from sp gal. Jackpot hits one in 100 attempt.

BTW I was fool pay more than last time expecting good service. Its 5. 5 k.

Anant17
09-27-14, 12:14
Is your SP Vishal same as who operates from KP and number ending with 518 as he doesn't buzz lower than 5 k per shot.

Hi, sorry for late reply, as was continuously in out of town. So name is Vishal. I have pm you his digit. I am uploading another fr. Its disspointing exp. Wish you good luck.

WildBrat11
09-27-14, 12:17
Following Spa.

SOS. KP - Nice massage Only HJ decent place.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa. KP - Nice Massage Only HJ decent place but cubicles separated by curtains.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Viman nagar. Ok Massage no extras separate rooms but common bathroom.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. NIBM - Good massage with Only HJ good place with good ambience.

IF relaxation is the top criteria then visit the spa as in spa you won't get extras other than HJ.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RajKumar1988
09-27-14, 15:13
I found her number in Locanto. Quoting 6 k for short time.

Anyone met her? Any feedback? Or any FR? Please pm me?

Any worth to meet her?

Raj

Hitman47
09-27-14, 18:31
Went there in afternoon last week. Very disappointing line-up; may be due to wrong timing. So selected one Sapna but got No DFK, BBJ.

Damage: 1400

WIR: BP is better option.

Newbee Joy
09-28-14, 04:29

I left Pune a year ago. Before that I was regular at Hotel Pimple S which was raided last year.

Since now I got my subscription activated, I would appreciate if seniors would provide me few contacts of independent.Hi buddy,

Hotel Saudgar at P.S. Is not operational for mongering activities since last year's raid and subsequent arrests of owners.

I believe you are not even allowed to take outside girl or may be allowed with photo ID, not very sure. Maybe others can confirm.

Joy

RsRenk
09-28-14, 04:47

AidGuide.Hello AidGuide, Anant17,

The SP Subhash is not picking up the phone. I have been trying since last 2 days. Whats the deal guys? Is he not operating anymore or is he now on a different number?

Pointers will be appreciated.

SachinHot
09-28-14, 06:09
Hello,

If anybody can share your experinces of these Spas, then it would be appreciated. How is the service here, can we expect any extras here?

1) V care at Pimple Saudagar.

2) Shape & Glow, Above Mc Donald, Wanorie.

3) Touch the, at Nagar Road.

Can anyone suggest good extra spa where NE types gals we can get get or any fair, big boobs gal?

CoolPrince
09-28-14, 06:15
Asking 5 k for 1 hour.I have been with her for 3 k. She smokes a lot and drinks whiskey. Her hole is so big that full toe will fit in. You will not get any sensation. She is worth not more than 3 k. Not a paisa more. So at your risk.

BongBang
09-28-14, 11:27
FR available for her?

Has any one tried her please give details tom coming to Pune shall I go for her.

Mongerer12
09-28-14, 13:11
Went there in afternoon last week. Very disappointing line-up; may be due to wrong timing. So selected one Sapna but got No DFK, BBJ.

WIR: BP is better option.Had similar experience. Went there sometime 2 months back. Not only the lineup even the room was dirty. Dint avail the service and returned. Its similar to what you can get in BP in much lesser price if you don't have any fear going to BP.

Mongerer12
09-28-14, 13:13

AidGuide.He takes the cal only on weekdays that too during working hours.

Mongerer12
09-28-14, 13:27

Since now I got my subscription activated, I would appreciate if seniors would provide me few contacts of independent.Haven't observed any activities since it was raided last year. That time were operating quite openly and was visible to everyone. Not sure if this time they started operating secretly.

Ramstains
09-28-14, 18:46
Hi,

I have been a avid reader of ISG for few months now and after lot of thinking I finally took the subscription. This is my first post here. Before I go mongering and asking others for the contacts, I thought I should share some of my experience here. I do not take risk of outcall or lodge but I often hunt for MPs.

I moved to Pune 3 years ago and before that I was unsuccessfully with mongering in Chennai. Not having many contacts in the new place like Pune, I relied on TOI ads for MP contacts. After making lot of calls to MPs I settled for the one in NIBM area because I know that area well. I visited the same place 4 times later.

First Visit:

NIBM MP. Went there as directed on call. It was a dark and gloomy place. No one will believe it was a MP, looked like a brothel. Girl at desk asked for 500 bucks upfront payment for massage. (Considering my Goa experience, I thought it was cheap). She took me to a Room / Cubical. No AC just a table fan and bed. She showed 5 girls, most of them were chubby, dark and desi looking.

Selected a girl, she was a little dark but got decent ass and boobs. She asked me to get changed and use the towel. To my waist size that towel barely covered anything. I laid on the bed with facing downwards and she came in and started the massage on back. She climbed on the table and was doing a descent massage. At one point she took off the towel and started massaging my bum. Johnny was hard already when she asked to turn over.

She did the massage on front side for like 2 minutes and started offering me extras. She said 4 k for full service, 2 k for B2B. I did not want to negotiate and took B2B hoping I will stop and pop there. She got nude and started doing B2B. She had a dark skin and brown pointy nipples, it was too good for a newbie like me and I wanted to go further. I negotiated for 3.5 k full service and started the action. She gave a good BJ (with condi) she was tight inside and I had a good time.

Total damage: 3.5 k + 500 = 4 k.

Boobs: 7/10

Attitude: 7/10

Hygiene: 3/10

WIR: NO but I did, because I had no other contacts in Pune.

Later

Later I returned to that place 4 times in span of 1.5 year and I did the same girl twice because I like her BJ and another one which had a curly hair and another fair chubby lady who liked gobbling balls. Spent Avg 3 k per visit. One time the lady from the front desk walked in during massage session and offered a new package which was interesting, it was a Swedish sandwich which will include 2 girls of selection, B2B with both but sex with only one and costed 5 to 6 k. I thought it was too much and said no.

Overall I will not suggest this place because after reading threads here I feel it is not worth the money. The environment was not hygienic, but girls seem hygienic and safe.

Cheers

HoneyHunt05
09-28-14, 21:04
Hey folks,

As I would be on leave from office for a week, looking forward to visiting the famous Wanowrie chick on Monday or Tuesday. Anyone providing leads would be highly appreciated and I can share some contacts I have. I am sure we are here to help each other.

Thanks in advance.

Hummer01
09-29-14, 03:56
Hello Hitman,

This being the festival season- navrarti-most of the chicks return to their hometown. They hail from west Bengal, Kolkata- there the festival is celebrated in huge. So check later to find new lot.

Cheers

WIR: BP is better option.

IndianCurries
09-29-14, 05:10
Did anybody visit Panchami MP recently? Is it still operational? Always loved BBBJ and service there!

Planning to visit in coming days, but don't want KLPD after a long travel in traffic!

IndianCurries
09-29-14, 05:15
On street pick-up around Camp again!

Was travelling from MG Road and again saw many Saree clad women on the road connecting famous international temple and MG Road! Did anybody try them yet? Don't want to risk getting schemed; hence was thinking of getting one of them for BJ in car itself around some secluded area in camp.

Sounds safe?

Cheers,

IC.

Johny Deer
09-29-14, 06:35
Hi buddy,

Hotel Saudgar at P.S. Is not operational for mongering activities since last year's raid and subsequent arrests of owners.

I believe you are not even allowed to take outside girl or may be allowed with photo ID, not very sure. Maybe others can confirm.

JoyIt is hard to find a good SP these days.

Do you have any independent contacts? PM me.

Richi Menon
09-29-14, 11:05

Was travelling from MG Road and again saw many Saree clad women on the road connecting famous international temple and MG Road! Did anybody try them yet? Don't want to risk getting schemed; hence was thinking of getting one of them for BJ in car itself around some secluded area in camp.

Sounds safe?

Cheers,

IC.I had a bad experience. She looted me after getting into her hotel. She was an eunuch I think.

Jasmpat
09-29-14, 11:43
Sorry for the late FR. The action stated below is of last weekend.

Had call one of the SP to show me his collection of babes for the weekend. Immediately he pinged 5-6 pics of babes on whatsapp. I didn't show my desperation of selecting immediately any of the babes he had sent on whatsapp. Told him I didn't like any of his collection of babes so that I could get an opportunity to negotiate on the rates. I reached the designated place by the SP and he turns up as usual 30 minutes late. Shows me the same collection of babes he had sent me earlier. I totally refuse saying no guy will pay more than 5 K along with the place for his babe collection. I selected the babe whose pic is attached below and started on the negotiation part for 2 hrs. He was not ready to come below 12 k.

He told me I will have to wait for 20 minutes till he gets the place cleaned up. I asked him where is the babe and the place, which he refused to mention and told me to wait here till he gets the keys of the flat. This is where the problem starts. The SP literally made me wait for 1 hr and then comes in his bike and tells me he finally got the keys of the flat. I couldn't remember the lane where he took me and then we end up in a society. He told me to wait down and then calls me to come to the flat. As I enter the flat, I see one of the client leaving the place. That's where I lost my cool and then the SP comes and tells me the real thing. She was getting laid by one of the clients. I took this opportunity of making me wait for an hour by reducing the price agreed. He at the most reduced further 1 k Paid the money and was introduced to the babe. Can't remember her name, but she was from Kolkata.

The babe was short in height but had a good figure. Small boobs. As I entered, she requested if she could smoke. I said why not! As usual started chit chatting and told me the emotional story that she is studying law and she is just in this 10 day of contract to pay for her education. I didn't believe her because she couldn't speak proper English. After chit chatting, got into action with lots of DFK for 5-10 minutes. She was licking my body all over and in no time my Baburao was up. She put the condom and was on top of me for 10 minutes. Changed position to mish and came in 5 minutes. She asked me you will not do more than twice, that's where she fucked my mood. I guess she must have received message on her cell another customer waiting. Finish it fast as I could see her mobile ringing continuously.

Second round, as my mood was off. I banged the babe for 20 minutes in mish. While taking her in mish. She wants you cum quickly. I said not now. Every 5 minutes she asked me the same thing. Finally I got irritated and told her I am done with you.

I have noticed one thing. The best looking babes are really really bad in bed. Would not recommend this babe.

Hitman47
09-29-14, 11:53
Went to BP, building at the T-junction (I think name is White building). First room on left side of first floor. Selected Kajal for half an hour for 850 and told her I never got satisfaction in BP. As soon as I said this, she started fabulously kissing body, ears, though no DFK. She was not young actually but very experienced. She used to squeeze her legs together for intense tight pleasure while in missionary. In all it was good time.

AngelHunk
09-29-14, 12:14
IC,

I tried those thrice. Two turned out to be in car affair as they wanted me to drop them back at same place in an hour. Limited to BBJ and HJ. Had to shell 5 K - 6 K. Once it was agreed to have it in hotel which went to FS at 2 K and hotel charges. Key is to park somewhere and walk around reading their gestures and if they talk to stop over cars. Figure out who are worth the effort and then drive abck with car to the exact shortlisted one. If you attempt right away on first drive my end up catching a eunuch also as some of the forum members encountered previously.

Different mongering experience. Play safe. As always.

AH.

Sounds safe?

Cheers,

IC.

IndianCurries
09-29-14, 13:23
IC,

I tried those thrice. Two turned out to be in car affair as they wanted me to drop them back at same place in an hour. Limited to BBJ and HJ. Had to shell 5 K - 6 K. Once it was agreed to have it in hotel which went to FS at 2 K and hotel charges. Key is to park somewhere and walk around reading their gestures and if they talk to stop over cars. Figure out who are worth the effort and then drive abck with car to the exact shortlisted one. If you attempt right away on first drive my end up catching a eunuch also as some of the forum members encountered previously.

Different mongering experience. Play safe. As always.

AH.Thanks AH. I guess, you mean 0. 5 K to 0. 6 K for in-car affair. If yes, that sounds cool!

And, thanks for the tip! :).

Cheers,

IC.

Member #4273
09-29-14, 14:15
FR 1.

I am new to this site. And activated my membership today only.

Rati. I read lot of stuff about her on this site and finally booked her. We planned for our meeting at 8 pm. But as usual lot of people must have experience she comes late and I am not different that other she come almost 15 min late. This is only waiting time in my experience.

When we reached to place. Rati Name indicates depth and she is like this only. Amazing body. Amazing dominating kissing amazing responses.

She is really hot and you will never renegate for getting her and spending time with her. She takes you all in her control and dominate you like any thing. Amazing and beautiful experience with her. What every she say yes she do in extreme not like any one else say yes and do that at high level not at extreme.

I love to take her again.

Assets:- Wow 9/10.

Face: I liked it 8/10.

Cleanness: 10/10.

WIR: of course Yes.

Member #4273
09-29-14, 14:25
FR 2.

I visited Kothrud Girl (Nisha) 1 month back.

My experience is bad with her. No Kissing (she said taking face treatment cannot open lips much) but she did sucking leads my confusion.

She is hygienic, small tits, ok type face, lot of attitude. Slim.

Look: 6/10

Figure: 4/10

Attitude: 1 /10

Tits: 3/10

Damage: 5 K including place.

WIR: No.

Member #4273
09-29-14, 14:27
FR 3.

Sonia I visited her multiple times, She is excellent, amazing cup. Excellent in service and sucking. Tight pussy as well.

Looks: Dusky but beautiful (8/10).

Assets: 10/10

Service: 9/10

WIR: already took her multiple times and if required without option she is my favorite.

Member #4273
09-29-14, 14:35
Guys,

I found a contact on locanto goes by the name Nisha with the ending number's 403, tried calling her yesterday & today. Once she disconnected & the other times no response. Any reports on her?Don't pick her. Lot of attitude. Cannot even allow you kiss forget DFK.

BongBang
09-29-14, 17:09
People is it true that Delhi is a lot cheaper and more variety than Pune? Is it worth going to Delhi just for a monger?

RahulKama
09-29-14, 17:49
Cool to read the FR! Congrats man for nice experience!

FR 3.

Sonia I visited her multiple times, She is excellent, amazing cup. Excellent in service and sucking. Tight pussy as well.

Looks: Dusky but beautiful (8/10).

Assets: 10/10

Service: 9/10

WIR: already took her multiple times and if required without option she is my favorite..

JohnYfun
09-29-14, 19:33
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Golds1
09-30-14, 02:33
People is it true that Delhi is a lot cheaper and more variety than Pune? Is it worth going to Delhi just for a monger?Don't just go for mongering. There would be opportunities to go to Delhi for some purpose. The girls are fairer in general, and more options for NE / so called Russians. This goes without saying that one has to be smart enough to deal with the SP's in same way everywhere.

Hummer01
09-30-14, 03:41
The reward to risk ratio is very less in these cases. Better not to try the adventure as it seems very risky.

Sounds safe?

Cheers,

IC.

InChicago1982
09-30-14, 03:55
Hi,

I will visit Pune and will stay around Viman Nagar area.

Any contacts for short term fun or massage?

Newbee Joy
09-30-14, 05:22
FR 1.

Rati. I read lot of stuff about her on this site and finally booked her. We planned for our meeting at 8 pm. But as usual lot of people must have experience she comes late and I am not different that other she come almost 15 min late. This is only waiting time in my experience.

When we reached to place. Rati Name indicates depth and she is like this only. Amazing body. Amazing dominating kissing amazing responses.

She is really hot and you will never renegate for getting her and spending time with her. She takes you all in her control and dominate you like any thing. Amazing and beautiful experience with her. What every she say yes she do in extreme not like any one else say yes and do that at high level not at extreme..Nice to read you had good experience. Where did you meet her and what was the damage?

Joy

IndianCurries
09-30-14, 05:35
FR 1.

She is really hot and you will never renegate for getting her and spending time with her. She takes you all in her control and dominate you like any thing. Amazing and beautiful experience with her. What every she say yes she do in extreme not like any one else say yes and do that at high level not at extreme.

I love to take her again.

Assets:- Wow 9/10.

Face: I liked it 8/10.

Cleanness: 10/10.

WIR: of course Yes.Is she the one with numbers 730 XXXXX22 and / or 82 XXXXXX10?

What was the damage (including place)?

Does she have a safe place?

IndianCurries
09-30-14, 05:37
People is it true that Delhi is a lot cheaper and more variety than Pune? Is it worth going to Delhi just for a monger?As far as I know; both, Delhi and Mumbai are cheaper than Pune and have much more choice available. But, travelling to Delhi; just for mongering doesn't make sense to me. : )

Having said that, if you happen to visit either of Delhi / Mumbai, don't miss an opportunity to monger!

Cheers,

IC.

Nave1111
09-30-14, 06:09
Hi,

My title says it all. Was not is the mood to call any of my old SP, so called my friend and got this independent chicks nos.

It was her politeness or her way of talking is another matter. Told her that I had called her earlier and referred my friend name.

She asked me to meet at Dange Chowk.

Reached there, it was in the midst of the famed gold market and true three star with good AC, nice room and good double bed.

She walked in and closed the door, locked it.

Went to her, kissed her neck and said Hi, she reciprocated with a kiss and said great.

Took her to bed and started chit chatting, in the process pulled her towards me and started DFK, and she responded nicely. After literately biting each others lips out, started undressing each other. And she had a true GFE body, tight, slightly big boobs and a perfect shape. No sign of tummy getting loose or any other sign that makes one identify a regular working girl.

Licked and squeezed her all over while she started reciprocating. Fingered, while she did some BBBJ. Surprise!

Started with miss and she riding me. She requested about getting tired to which I pulled her and started doggie and she was moaning like anything. Best part to me was her true GFE attitude matched with her flawless body and moves.

Exploded inside her and remained glued for couple of minutes after which we dressed, kissed and she left.

Experience: 10 out of 10

Attitude: 10 out of 10

Charges: 4 k including AC room.

Babe: full marks for body, could have been a bit on the fairer side. Well we are never satisfied, aren't we?

Pics attached for your eyes delight.

JazzyBoy
09-30-14, 06:17
Is she the one with numbers 730 XXXXX22 and / or 82 XXXXXX10?

Does she have a safe place?Damage for her is 3 k.She doesn't have a safe place of her own, but can arrange rooms in hotels near balewadi where room would cost another 0. 8-1 k. Its better to meet her in your own place though.

Nave1111
09-30-14, 06:34
Hello dude,

You have got nice start! Can you provide me her number I can help you out with few independent contact for the same.

FR 1.

She is really hot and you will never renegate for getting her and spending time with her. She takes you all in her control and dominate you like any thing....

IndianCurries
09-30-14, 07:07
Damage for her is 3 k.She doesn't have a safe place of her own, but can arrange rooms in hotels near balewadi where room would cost another 0. 8-1 k. Its better to meet her in your own place though.Are we talking about same Reti / Rati? The one whose numbers I've mentioned looks quite young from WhatsApp pics. I remember, there was one old Rati (around 40+) around Balewadi region. Which one is the FR about?

Tut Li
09-30-14, 07:46
Is she the one with numbers 730 XXXXX22 and / or 82 XXXXXX10?

Does she have a safe place?Yes. You are right bro. Both numbers are used by her. Doesn't have place. But she knows some place. I took her to my hotel for LT. Only cons for me was no dfk due to smoking. Will not repeat till pond if full of other fishes. Cheers.

Mumbai Guy
09-30-14, 08:55
Yes buddy. My experience of mongering for over 20 years has taught me a lot. Never fall for the best looking babes. They may be great in looks but are most likely to be a bad lay. Some of my memorable escapades are with girls with average or below average looks. And some of my bad experiences are with good looking chiks. The worst experience was with an actress who did odd roles in TV soaps who could be rated 9/10 in looks. My best was with a girl who could muster barely 3/10 in looks.

Just sharing my 2 cent.

HoneyHunt05
09-30-14, 09:45
Firstly, I would like to thank Jazzyboy for providing the famous Wanawari chick's digits. It was a great evening well spent with her.

Pre visit: Called her to fix the appointment and was asked by her for the reference. Gave the required reference and was quoted 6 k for a pop. Tried negotiating but she wouldn't budge. Told her I will call back and disconnected. Didn't want to raise her bar from 5 k to 6 k. Gave a good thought and inquired if she is worth 6 k and got positive response. So decided to go ahead and fixed the time for evening.

Experience: Reached the place on time after a little search. Waited outside for 15 min and was asked to come over. As soon as she opened the door, first impression, average face features and a hot body. She received with a smile and offered water. Made me comfortable by striking a conversation for some 10 to 15 min about me and her. She is very bubbly and candid.

Then asked me if I want to take a shower and I was affirmative. Asked her to join me and she was all game for it. She washed me all over for some 5 min while I was kissing all over her boobs and body. Finished and moved to the bedroom. What followed was a heavenly experience. She doesn't use the word NO when in bed.

I licked all over hear body and gave a DATY while she was standing and lifting one of her legs. After 10 minutes of dining, she pushed me onto the bed and I continued my DATY, licking, sucking and DFKing. After another 10 min, it was her turn to do what I have done till now. She was all over licking my body from top to toe and gave an awesome BBBJ. Then we moved into the 69 position and gave each other great licking and sucking for another 10 min.

Then she put on the rubber and I entered her in doggie and banged for 5 min and then moved to mish and then lifted her in my arms and gave a banging for 5 more min and pressed her hard onto the wall while I came very hard inside her. She too came along with me!

Girl's attitude: Excellent attitude shown by her unlike other cheap working girls who think they are doing us some favor. It's a give and take always as we pay for what they offer to us. This babe knows how to please her clients. She even apologized for not accepting for 5 k and said sorry for making me wait for 15 min. A total GFE.

Place: Very clean bedroom and bathroom. The flat is also in a very decent society and well maintained by her.

Girl boobs: 8/10 Firm and attractive.

BBBJ: 9/10

Body: 8/10

GFE: 10/10

Damages: 6 k for one pop. Might be a little expensive but she would definitely make you and your jhonny happy.

WIR: Surely. Who would not like to utilize such GFE.

Jasmpat
09-30-14, 11:45
Yes buddy. My experience of mongering for over 20 years has taught me a lot. Never fall for the best looking babes. They may be great in looks but are most likely to be a bad lay. Some of my memorable escapades are with girls with average or below average looks. And some of my bad experiences are with good looking chiks. The worst experience was with an actress who did odd roles in TV soaps who could be rated 9/10 in looks. My best was with a girl who could muster barely 3/10 in looks.

Just sharing my 2 cent.You are right pal. I just learned the experience recently. BTW which actress are you talking about?

CoolPuneGuest
09-30-14, 12:17
Hi Cool bro.

Is she the same Sonya with digits ending 9841.

Cool to read the FR! Congrats man for nice experience!

Rishi Arora
09-30-14, 12:22
Guys,

In genuine need of some good contact details for decent female masseur for home service, who can give extra services.

Need your support here.

Seniors expectations is always from you people to help us germinate and guide us what is right and safe.

Kindly help.

AdhaarPune
09-30-14, 14:47
Hi guys,

Recently get in touch with a girl whose digit is shared by Senior ISG fellow LFS.

Talked to her and she seems decent type. She asked me to book Secure room near P.S. Because she is not comfortable repeating the.

Same hotels, for obvious reasons. I tried searching a few but I want to be sure. Guys can you please PM good monger friendly hotels near P.S.

Price range 800 to 2 k (max).

Thanks guys!

FuckSri
09-30-14, 15:28
Hi,

My title says it all. Was not is the mood to call any of my old SP, so called my friend and got this independent chicks nos.

It was her politeness or her way of talking is another matter. Told her that I had called her earlier and referred my friend name.

Reached there, it was in the midst of the famed gold market and true three star with good AC, nice room and good double bed.

Went to her, kissed her neck and said Hi, she reciprocated with a kiss and said great.

Took her to bed and started chit chatting, in the process pulled her towards me and started DFK, and she responded nicely. After literately biting each others lips out, started undressing each other. And she had a true GFE body, tight, slightly big boobs and a perfect shape. No sign of tummy getting loose or any other sign that makes one identify a regular working girl..Hi,

Could you pm me her number with reference.

AdhaarPune
09-30-14, 15:41
Dear fellas,

I have been trying to contact Neelakshi at her no. Ending 2013, but no. Was switched off.

After so many of weeks of stressful work, finally took 1 day leave. Its been so long since tried anyone, so out of desperation started dialing to whatever indie contacts.

I have, but nobody was picking. Finally dialed to Neelakshi, and to my surprise she pick-up the phone!!

I started talking in English with her to give weight to my genuinity (silly, I know). She responded positively and agreed to meet anytime after 1:30 pm.

Agreed with time and place (she suggested the place). Get the room booked in advance and as expected she reach there around 30 mins late but that was.

Fine for me as I got enough time to get fresh and relax (it was too sweaty outside). With initial greetings, she straight away went to get fresh and comes out with a smile.

Look wise good, Well built but so aggressive in bed.

Started with light kissing, followed by fondling, fingering, kissing, and biting which continues for a while. Then she woke up and made me lie down, removed my boxed and gave me an awesome blow job. She cleaned me with the towel and again went to the bathroom which gave me time to take some breath (I was literally out of breath).

She came back with towel around her boobs, she was looking hot. Without wasting any time, I removed her towel and started kissing her all over. Then ask her to give me a small session of blowjob to get tighter and wet. Started the deed in missy, she was making wild sound which makes me pump harder. During session she bites me on my chest which I realized only after session ended.

Overall a value for money experience.

Guys whoever wants to try, can call her during weekdays. On weekends, before 11 am and after 6 pm, you will hardly receive any response from her.

Cheers guys.

JohnGrisham7
09-30-14, 17:10
Firstly, I would like to thank Jazzyboy for providing the famous Wanawari chick's digits. It was a great evening well spent with her.

Pre visit: Called her to fix the appointment and was asked by her for the reference. Gave the required reference and was quoted 6 k for a pop. Tried negotiating but she wouldn't budge. Told her I will call back and disconnected. Didn't want to raise her bar from 5 k to 6 k. Gave a good thought and inquired if she is worth 6 k and got positive response. So decided to go ahead and fixed the time for evening.

Experience: Reached the place on time after a little search. Waited outside for 15 min and was asked to come over. As soon as she opened the door, first impression, average face features and a hot body. She received with a smile and offered water. Made me comfortable by striking a conversation for some 10 to 15 min about me and her. She is very bubbly and candid..Hi Honey Hunt,

After so much of sex, she should return the money to you and hold you for one more day with her, as you did her like her Boy Friend.

JazzyBoy
09-30-14, 17:33
Are we talking about same Reti / Rati? The one whose numbers I've mentioned looks quite young from WhatsApp pics. I remember, there was one old Rati (around 40+) around Balewadi region. Which one is the FR about?Bro. I was referring to 'young' rati. If you need more details please PM me.

Elder one is also known as shradha and she is vjkrishna's contact.

Mongerer12
09-30-14, 18:40
Dear fellas,

I have been trying to contact Neelakshi at her no. Ending 2013, but no. Was switched off.

After so many of weeks of stressful work, finally took 1 day leave. Its been so long since tried anyone, so out of desperation started dialing to whatever indie contacts.

I have, but nobody was picking. Finally dialed to Neelakshi, and to my surprise she pick-up the phone!!

I started talking in English with her to give weight to my genuinity (silly, I know). She responded positively and agreed to meet anytime after 1:30 pm.

Agreed with time and place (she suggested the place). Get the room booked in advance and as expected she reach there around 30 mins late but that was.

Fine for me as I got enough time to get fresh and relax (it was too sweaty outside). With initial greetings, she straight away went to get fresh and comes out with a smile.

Look wise good, Well built but so aggressive in bed.

Started with light kissing, followed by fondling, fingering, kissing, and biting which continues for a while. Then she woke up and made me lie down, removed my boxed and gave me an awesome blow job. She cleaned me with the towel and again went to the bathroom which gave me time to take some breath (I was literally out of breath).

She came back with towel around her boobs, she was looking hot. Without wasting any time, I removed her towel and started kissing her all over. Then ask her to give me a small session of blowjob to get tighter and wet. Started the deed in missy, she was making wild sound which makes me pump harder. During session she bites me on my chest which I realized only after session ended.

Overall a value for money experience.

Guys whoever wants to try, can call her during weekdays. On weekends, before 11 am and after 6 pm, you will hardly receive any response from her.

Cheers guys.Congrats bro. Did you get her famous boob massage?

Mongerer12
09-30-14, 20:30
People is it true that Delhi is a lot cheaper and more variety than Pune? Is it worth going to Delhi just for a monger?Dude, other side grass always looks green ya its similar to padosi Ki bibi jayad achi lagti hai. Its same everywhere. Don't just go only for mongering.

SamJac
09-30-14, 22:03
People is it true that Delhi is a lot cheaper and more variety than Pune? Is it worth going to Delhi just for a monger?Hi buddy,

I am from Delhi so I can say that Yes!! Delhi is much more cheaper with good variety. In fact few of the girls that the SPs in Pune provide are from Delhi and there is marked difference in rates. But no point in visiting Delhi alone for mongering. If it's a stop over, it's great especially if you take a flight. The scene in MPR near the airport is great with a wide variety of hotels, SPs and of course girls. Do pm me if when you plan to visit.

SamJac

Hummer01
10-01-14, 03:38
Hello Nave,

It was a nice FR. And a good deal at this cost looking at her snap. Keep thumping.

Cheers

Hi,

Took her to bed and started chit chatting, in the process pulled her towards me and started DFK, and she responded nicely. After literately biting each others lips out, started undressing each other. And she had a true GFE body, tight, slightly big boobs and a perfect shape. No sign of tummy getting loose or any other sign that makes one identify a regular working girl...

Hummer01
10-01-14, 03:44
Yes! The rates here Pune are definitely on higher sides compared to the chicks which are available in. Mumbai and Delhi are far cheap. For Pune the rates here for mongering are inflated similar to the rates of property-real estate.

Dude, other side grass always looks green ya its similar to padosi Ki bibi jayad achi lagti hai. Its same everywhere. Don't just go only for mongering.

NeoCupid1
10-01-14, 04:41
Congrats bro. Did you get her famous boob massage?Great fun man. How much was the damage?

HoneyHunt05
10-01-14, 07:18
Do they provide choice to first timer? I hvnt tried this spa yet but may visit.Not sure if they provide any choice. I have not asked for it and I assume they may not, but give it a try buddy!

HoneyHunt05
10-01-14, 07:31
Hi Honey Hunt,

After so much of sex, she should return the money to you and hold you for one more day with her, as you did her like her Boy Friend.Ha ha, but we don't have that choice buddy. Even if we make the girl cum multiple times, we should pay what was agreed. Just kidding, but a nice experience!

AkashMal
10-01-14, 08:11
These are two pending FR for last month. After getting bored by regular Thai spas and extras thought of going for ST through regular SPs. Dialed few regular SPs and asked to send across options. Got few pics and selected attached two:

Pic1 - Beginning of Sept.

Didn't like the pic much but somehow took a chance and hit the gold. In the pic girl was looking little aged but she was young. Said she is bong. Highlight was I got best ever BBBJ ever. She knows how to suck it very well. She said she doesn't like DFK too much so didn't forced. Everything else was on the menu and tried all positions. Best thing was her moaning was so loud and only -ve thing was she had no patience.

BBBJ: 9/10 as there is always a room for improvement.

Body: 8/10 very clean.

Looks: 8/10

Expense - 6 k

Pic2 - End of Sept:

Good looking pic hence went for it without any second thoughts. Everything else is same but nothing new in service and its as usual. Took my time and tried all.

BBBJ: 7/10

Body: 8/10 clean.

Looks: 9/10

Expense - 6 k.

Aaakash28
10-01-14, 09:02
Hello friends,

Last time I visited Pune, met with the girl lady (HW) Yogita in Nigadi.

Lost her contact details. If any one can share.

I will be staying near camp for 5 days, if some one can suggest sometime would be great help.

RjToons
10-01-14, 13:53
Friends,

I have already closed the my BP chapter. Lot of friends / newbies are asking about BP help to me. Pl RTFF and my previous posts in detail. Whatever info I had I put in my FRs, still one has to explore on his own at his own risk. Lot other friends are asking about meeting or joining for there pleasure trip to BP, guys In mongering I can not trust every other guy. You might be decent but I can not trust without knowing you. I have exclusive circle for mongering adventures, and right now I am exploring new location in India, hope it will nice experience for me.

Mongering is the ART and every individual has to perform on his OWN. Only Little help is required, which you can get from ISG facility.

Cheers,

RJ

Member #4273
10-01-14, 15:30
Nice to read you had good experience. Where did you meet her and what was the damage?

JoyI meet her in Balewadi and Damage (Full Night) 10 K + 1.5 K for Hotel.

Member #4273
10-01-14, 15:32
Hi Cool bro.

Is she the same Sonya with digits ending 9841.No. It is with 84. From Kalewadi.

Member #4273
10-01-14, 15:36
Damage for her is 3 k.She doesn't have a safe place of her own, but can arrange rooms in hotels near balewadi where room would cost another 0. 8-1 k. Its better to meet her in your own place though.I agree with JazzyBoy.

AdhaarPune
10-01-14, 17:57
Congrats bro. Did you get her famous boob massage?No yaar. I didn't get boob massage but no regrets. I had maximum satisfaction I hoped to get out of her.

It was a delighting experience.

Waiting for the next time to meet her and then will specifically ask for it.

Cheers bro!

RessrRcky
10-01-14, 18:15
Hello friends,

Last time I visited Pune, met with the girl lady (HW) Yogita in Nigadi.

Lost her contact details. If any one can share.

I will be staying near camp for 5 days, if some one can suggest sometime would be great help.Hello,

I have contact of Yogita, you should enable PM service to get the contact. When you have service PM me.

IndianCurries
10-01-14, 18:30
Did anybody visit Panchami MP recently? Is it still operational? Always loved BBBJ and service there!

Planning to visit in coming days, but don't want KLPD after a long travel in traffic!My Question. My Answer.

Went there today evening at around 6:30 PM in packed traffic and rains. Found grill door locked. : (.

Wasted 1. 5 hour and few liters of petrol!

RessrRcky
10-01-14, 18:39
These are two pending FR for last month. After getting bored by regular Thai spas and extras thought of going for ST through regular SPs. Dialed few regular SPs and asked to send across options. Got few pics and selected attached two:

Didn't like the pic much but somehow took a chance and hit the gold. In the pic girl was looking little aged but she was young. Said she is bong. Highlight was I got best ever BBBJ ever. She knows how to suck it very well. She said she doesn't like DFK too much so didn't forced. Everything else was on the menu and tried all positions. Best thing was her moaning was so loud and only -ve thing was she had no patience.

BBBJ: 9/10 as there is always a room for improvement..Can you PM me of Pic1 - Beginning of Sept?

RessrRcky
10-01-14, 18:49
I have a contact of a housewife she does this for fun and doesn't charge anything. Can give her details if anyone with same condition willing to share contact.Hello,

Which HW contact you have? What's her name and location?

Mirza Ghaleeb
10-01-14, 20:43
Hi Newbee Joy,

Even I tried to find out about her, but no luck. She use to NL kind of service.

MG!

Hello friends,

Any recent update about Monica from Sonia's place in Sangvi? Has anyone met her anywhere else in Pune in last 2 years? I still can't get her off my mind. Awesome service!

Joy

InnoRacer
10-01-14, 21:00
Hi friends,

I became a subscribed member on ISG with PM, and new to this forum hence understand that I need to share before I expect anything from fellow Brothers. I Have Visited few spa and Pune like sos (KP), h spa (kondwa) and visited Priya (Kothrud) and have nothing to share in this forum about that as all of you are well aware of it. Can anyone help me with Rati or Neelakshi contacts or any Indies.

Appreciate help from Seniors and thanks in advance. I would surely share my FR's.

Cheers!

SamJac
10-01-14, 22:15

BBBJ: 9/10 as there is always a room for improvement...Hi bro,

The second one is a model. Right? One of our monger brother Anant17 shared an SP's number and that SP quoted 10 k for ST. That was too high so I didn't go for it. 6 K is a good price to have but good to know that the service was usual.

Regards,

SamJac

TokyoPanda
10-01-14, 22:21
My Question. My Answer.

Went there today evening at around 6:30 PM in packed traffic and rains. Found grill door locked. : (.

Wasted 1. 5 hour and few liters of petrol!Oops. It is one of the best mps. I was about to visit. Thnks for info.

Mumbai Guy
10-02-14, 01:49
She was a known face in my early mongering days. I wouldn't name her here as now she is not seen much on TV. She has married a bollywood director and is a family lady.

You are right pal. I just learned the experience recently. BTW which actress are you talking about?

Newbee Joy
10-02-14, 02:06
I hope to see her again sometime! Anyone else has any idea about her (Monica at Sonia's place in Sangvi) whereabouts? Someone had mentioned to me on PM that she is now working in Hadapsar area but never got her contact details.

Joy

Hi Newbee Joy,

Even I tried to find out about her, but no luck. She use to NL kind of service.

MG!

Pcock
10-02-14, 03:49
Hi guys,

Recently get in touch with a girl whose digit is shared by Senior ISG fellow LFS.

Talked to her and she seems decent type. She asked me to book Secure room near P.S. Because she is not comfortable repeating the.

Same hotels, for obvious reasons. I tried searching a few but I want to be sure. Guys can you please PM good monger friendly hotels near P.S.

Price range 800 to 2 k (max).

Thanks guys!Hoter [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] is tried and tested. Ask for the beat rooms and pay about 1 k.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

IndianCurries
10-02-14, 05:17

BBBJ: 9/10 as there is always a room for improvement.

Body: 8/10 very clean.

Looks: 8/10

Expense - 6 k

Pic2 - End of Sept:

Good looking pic hence went for it without any second thoughts. Everything else is same but nothing new in service and its as usual. Took my time and tried all.

BBBJ: 7/10

Body: 8/10 clean.

Looks: 9/10

Expense - 6 k.I got Pic 1 and few other pics from one of the SPs with number ending 054. HE quoted 7 to 9 K, I negotiated and HE said his last is 5. 5 K. We should find a way to bring Pune mongering prices down to Mumbai / Delhi levels.

I didn't go any ways.

Cheers,

Stay Safe,

IC.

IndianCurries
10-02-14, 05:33
After KLPD with Choice MP, I called SOS in KP and fixed an appointment for late evening.

Ms. M from Thailand was allotted to me for Swedish Massage. As pointed by fellow ISG members; I refused to wear disposables and massage started. Experience was heavenly with very good hand skills. She could speak very broken English. Started flirting with her to break ice and asked for extras. She initially said No; but, finally budged in and said 1 K for HJ + 1 K if I want to touch / or she to go topless. Negotiated hard; finally agreed for 1 K with touching inside shirt and HJ. She demanded advance, but I negotiated for post service.

Couldn't negotiate further as time was running; and paid advance of 1 K to receive an amazing oiled HJ with ass fingering. She got horny and did an amazing finish.

Washed and came back after drinking green tea.

Ratings:

Looks: 4/10.

Place: 8/10 (clean rooms).

Massage: 9/10.

Boobs: 2/10 (very small. She was wearing a padded bra).

HJ: 10/10.

Damage: 1. 8 K (counter) + 1 K.

WIR: Yes. For amazing massage and happy endings. :).

AkashMal
10-02-14, 07:07
That's cool 5.5. Pic 1 girl SP said is new and will not come down 6 k. I think I need to try for more negotiation from next time.

Thanks buddy.

I got Pic 1 and few other pics from one of the SPs with number ending 054. HE quoted 7 to 9 K, I negotiated and HE said his last is 5. 5 K. We should find a way to bring Pune mongering prices down to Mumbai / Delhi levels.

I didn't go any ways.

Cheers,

Stay Safe,

IC.

TokyoPanda
10-02-14, 14:38
Planning to try sawasdee spa at kondhwa. Its thai spa.

What is damage?? And any extras? Have got 20% off coupon.

Cheers,

Panda.

Pcock
10-02-14, 20:09
planning to try sawasdee spa at kondhwa. its thai spa.

what is damage?? and any extras? have got 20% off coupon.

cheers,

panda.2-4 k at counter depending on your choice. 1-1.5 k for extra. only tl and hj. massage excellent. coupon? well insist on thai therapist.

Rahul Pune
10-02-14, 20:58

Cheers,

Panda.Damage is 2.2 k for dry .1 k for HJ.

IndianCurries
10-02-14, 21:08

Cheers,

Panda.Usually, spas don't treat coupon customer same as regular payment customer. I called AXXA spa in V Nagar, who have groupon coupon; they told me they will give better massage service if I don't come via coupon. So, if you want to go only for pure massage experience, you could try; however, if you are hoping extras, then go for direct payment.

My two cents.

Cheers,

IC.

Rahul Pune
10-02-14, 21:20
Hi friends,

I became a subscribed member on ISG with PM, and new to this forum hence understand that I need to share before I expect anything from fellow Brothers. I Have Visited few spa and Pune like sos (KP), h spa (kondwa) and visited Priya (Kothrud) and have nothing to share in this forum about that as all of you are well aware of it. Can anyone help me with Rati or Neelakshi contacts or any Indies.

Appreciate help from Seniors and thanks in advance. I would surely share my FR's.

Cheers!Hi friends,

My case is also similar to InnoRacer. I subscribed with PM after being just reader for few months.

I did mongering through SPs so far. Now interested to experience with indies.

Appreciate help from seniors.

Thanks in advance.

IndianCurries
10-02-14, 21:28
FR1: Rati.

I was given number and reference for Rati; scheduled to meet today. We spoke and she said whenever I am free; I can call her an hour prior. As soon as I got free; started calling her, but she didn't pick. After few tries and couple of hours; she finally picked. I asked, when we discussed; why she didn't pick my phone. She said; "Tu mera boyfriend nahin hain, customer hain" (You are my customer and not boy friend)! I said FO! With this attitute; I am surprised; how is she getting so many customers!

Ratings:

Attitude: 0/10.
Service: Can't rate.

FR2: Smitha.

After above experience, was craving for good service, tried calling a few Indies (Pooja, Neha. Aundh, Wanowarie); but nobody was available. Dialled Smitha and she picked promptly. It was decided to meet her in evening. She came about half hour late. When we met; she came with full face covered. I asked her to remove before going in hotel. She said; I shouldn't worry as she'll give good service. That was kinda good move as if I would have seen her face, I might have said no. But again, it's already written here in numerous FRs, that she doesn't look good; so was not hoping for a model.

Went to Hotel V; checked-in a room, no I'd asked, paid 0. 8 k for room. As soon as I came out of washroom, she had removed her clothes and was ready for action. She asked if we should drink, I denied.

Action started. I won't write much as she's known for her service. You name what you want and she'll obliged. After numerous positions, anal, finally finished in BBBJ with CIM! Not a single drop was wasted! We decided for 2 sessions; but one was more than enough for service; I didn't go for second.

Ratings:

Looks: 2/10 (she doesn't look good).
DFK: Not applicable (She offered for DFK, but I didn't as her tongue was at various places of my body, which I wouldn't lick;)).
Boobs: 4/10 (small, loose; but huge nips).
Service: 20/10 (No comments).
WIR: If you haven't tried her and are looking for pure service; you can try her at least once, just for the experience and to fulfill your fantasies! She'll act like slave and won't say no to anything you demand!
Damage: 3K + 0.8K

Rahul Pune
10-02-14, 21:44

I was given number and reference for Rati; scheduled to meet today. We spoke and she said whenever I am free; I can call her an hour prior. As soon as I got free; started calling her, but she didn't pick. After few tries and couple of hours; she finally picked. I asked, when we discussed; why she didn't pick my phone. She said; "Tu mera boyfriend nahin hain, customer hain" (You are my customer and not boy friend)! I said FO! With this attitute; I am surprised; how is she getting so many customers!

Ratings:

FR2: Smitha...Kindly clear your inbox. So you can get PM.

Tut Li
10-03-14, 04:39

Ratings:

FR2: Smitha.

After above experience, was craving for good service, tried calling a few Indies (Pooja, Neha. Aundh, Wanowarie); but nobody was available. Dialled Smitha and she picked promptly. It was decided to meet her in evening. She came about half hour late. When we met; she came with full face covered. I asked her to remove before going in hotel. She said; I shouldn't worry as she'll give good service. That was kinda good move as if I would have seen her face, I might have said no. But again, it's already written here in numerous FRs, that she doesn't look good; so was not hoping for a model.

Went to Hotel V; checked-in a room, no I'd asked, paid 0. 8 k for room. As soon as I came out of washroom, she had removed her clothes and was ready for action. She asked if we should drink, I denied.

Action started. I won't write much as she's known for her service. You name what you want and she'll obliged. After numerous positions, anal, finally finished in BBBJ with CIM! Not a single drop was wasted! We decided for 2 sessions; but one was more than enough for service; I didn't go for second.

Ratings:

Looks: 2/10 (she doesn't look good).
DFK: Not applicable (She offered for DFK, but I didn't as her tongue was at various places of my body, which I wouldn't lick;)).
Boobs: 4/10 (small, loose; but huge nips).
Service: 20/10 (No comments).
WIR: If you haven't tried her and are looking for pure service; you can try her at least once, just for the experience and to fulfill your fantasies! She'll act like slave and won't say no to anything you demand!
Damage: 3K + 0.8KHey bro. You did the right thing in case of Rati. I m just wondering why this happens in case of most of Indes that they get some attitude. Forum has to say good bye to them to teach a lesson. Cheers.

Mongerer12
10-03-14, 04:50
No yaar. I didn't get boob massage but no regrets. I had maximum satisfaction I hoped to get out of her.

It was a delighting experience.

Waiting for the next time to meet her and then will specifically ask for it.

Cheers bro!Shhhh. Don't tell her about ISG or about others from where you might have got the reference. This was in her natural service menu before but seems with her experience she might have removed it from menu. Don't worry if you are satisfied then don't insist much on this one else she may become suspicious.

Manoj1
10-03-14, 05:08
When I searched for Smita's contact number on Locanto could not find it. Can you please send her contact number?

Ratings:

FR2: Smitha...===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Newbee Joy
10-03-14, 05:50
Exactly right. The attitude is very wrong by some of these independents. We treat them nicely and expect the same from them. IC has done right thing by not availing her service. They need to be taught basic manners at least.

Joy

Hey bro. You did the right thing in case of Rati. I m just wondering why this happens in case of most of Indes that they get some attitude. Forum has to say good bye to them to teach a lesson. Cheers.

IndianCurries
10-03-14, 06:50
Mailbox cleared. Message me whoever want to. It should last a few days now. :).

Cheers,

IC.

B4U69
10-03-14, 09:58
Hi friends,

My case is also similar to InnoRacer. I subscribed with PM after being just reader for few months.

I did mongering through SPs so far. Now interested to experience with indies.

Appreciate help from seniors.

Thanks in advance.Hi all,

I was a regular visitor of this site for quite a while and today I became a subscribed member. Would love to interact and share in this forum.

ISandy257
10-03-14, 11:33
Hello all,

I am new monger to Pune. Had very few experiences in the past in Bangalore in my 3+ years of stay. But I think I am very bad at writing the experience. So never tried writing. I was always a silent reader of this forum (Bangalore and Pune) since last 5 years. Today I gathered some courage to write and am writing for the first time about my first experience in Pune. So seniors, Please overrule my mistakes. I was looking for some references in Pune, but could not find out any. So I tried my luck with locanto ads. Tried lots of numbers, but no luck as all were brokers and my experience with brokers was never good. I was trying some random numbers from locanto and found out one independent number. Called her couple of times on Oct. 2 and found a bit genuine. Thought of trying her with mixed feelings and left everything on luck. On call she quoted 3 k for 1 and 5 k for 2 pops (including everything except Anal). Place extra around. 5 k. She asked me to come to Vishrantwadi. I had made my mind that will go, check the girl and if I don't like her will come back and will not allow my jonny to rule my mind as I am bit choosy. I am new to the city so used GPS and reached there near Big Bazar. Called her and she routed me to nearby Petrol Pump. I went there and she was waiting for me. First Impression of seeing her was good as I could see her figure, proper curves at proper place. Her face was covered so could not see it on the first look. I like her at first look. She parked her vehicle and boarded my car. She took me to near by hotel. Small formalities at reception and payment of 0. 6 k and we are in the room. She took off her dupatta from face and face was good as per my expectation. She was black beauty with good figure. She asked me for the payment, I negotiated and paid 4.2 k for 2 pops.

Both got comfortable in the room, chit chat for 10 min a cig together and got to know her name 'Zoya'. After chit chat she held my hand and guided me to the bed. She pushed me onto the bed and started kissing all over my body. Pulled her onto me. Started fondling her boobs above the cloths. I asked for Kiss but she said no to kiss. A little turn off for me as I am very much fond of kiss and DFK. Held onto it for 10 min and She removed my cloths one by one and I reciprocated. I was surprised and excited to see her in amazing black lingerie. She cleaned jonny hold tight and continuously Stroke it. Went for Covered BJ. It was awesome. Wet, warm, no teeth. Scene was g8. Red lips around jonny moving up down. This was my best CBJ, I had in India. So she compensated DFK with nice CBJ. She asked me if I am ok to come in CBJ for first time and second pop will be sex. I was ok with it as I was enjoying the CBJ. She tried hard for me to come but I took almost 15 minutes to come and I was in heaven. She cleaned me and we were lying around.

Again lots of chit chat, fondling the body and couple of cigarettes together, getting ready for 2nd pop. She was not in hurry at all. In face she asked me if I am not in hurry. After 15-20 minutes of chat I was half ready for 2nd. She started stroking and again CBJ to get me ready.

I was ready and started in mish. Fire was so high I was pumping furiously. Sound of ball hitting and her moan made me crazy. I pumped her for almost 7-10 minutes and getting tiered. I asked her for WOT, she refused, I asked for doggy, she refused. That turned me off completely. I tried to convince her, but she refused softly. I asked her for CBJ again to unload myself and she obliged. May after 10-15 minutes, I found muscles getting tight and warm liquid. It was long BJ.

Its total satisfaction only because of CBJ, first time with this girl in India.

She told me about one of her friend and agreed to for everything except kiss and DFK for next time. I would like to see her friend as well. She said they both are ready for threesome as well.

Score:

GFE: 8.

Boob: 8 handful and firm.

Body: 8 black beauty.

Pussy: 8 Black, wet and tight.

CBJ: 10

Overall: 8

Damage 4.2 k + .6 K

WIR. May be yes (until I get good choice).

P.S- I am happy to share her number. I am not the member of this forum yet but planning to be one very soon. Meanwhile if there is any other medium available to share the number please let me know.

Cheers and keep mongering.

ISandy