PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

LifeAt40
10-03-14, 13:50
My first post:

My search for a good MP (where is focus is more on massage) is going on for last 2 years in Pune. Must have tried 20+ . Most of them are mentioned here and service is almost same. Somebody recently summarized it very well.

One Gem which was not mentioned was this MP.

Excellent massage, very clean rooms. Yes rooms not partitions. Shower attached. 1 HR damage:1.8 k.

Extra: you just ask for it. And tip the girl whatever you want. Which include excellent bum massage as well.

Its inside a Hotel, so very safe as well.

B4U69
10-03-14, 14:58
My first post:

My search for a good MP (where is focus is more on massage) is going on for last 2 years in Pune. Must have tried 20+ . Most of them are mentioned here and service is almost same. Somebody recently summarized it very well.

Excellent massage, very clean rooms. Yes rooms not partitions. Shower attached. 1 HR damage:1.8 k.

Extra: you just ask for it. And tip the girl whatever you want. Which include excellent bum massage as well.

Its inside a Hotel, so very safe as well.Hey,

Does this place provide only massages or sex as well?

InnoRacer
10-03-14, 18:50
Out of desperation and no pointers for Independents, went through loc and filtered search results by location near Hinjewadi as my place is near to that area. Tried all number which looked like genuine and made the call with reference of locanto. Every one asked me to come pcmc, talegaon and dehu area. Denied each and every one and went with one asking to come near indira coellge. HE sent me few pics in whatsapp and chose one with good assets, HE asked 8 k for LT and 5 k for ST (2 shots) tried hard negotiating but finalized the deal in 4.5 k with place. Reached the place, Another guy called me with different no. And took me to some hotel showed me a line up of 6 girls (all below average looking girl). I showed him the pic I chose from the whatsapp, HE told she is busy with another customer and only these are available. Out of desperation chose one who was better from the rest. Paid the money. 10-15 min Introduction Round then Started the action with miss which lasted for another 10-15 minutes, took a cig break and asked for doggy she replied only miss is on the menu not even a BJ. Took My clothes told the SP about the service, HE replied with a fuck off face that next time you will surely get the good service.

Ratings:

Looks: 2/10

Boobs: 1/10 (Very small, would advise her to wear band aid instead of bra).

Service: 0/10

WIR: Never again!

Damage: 4.5 K.

Tester
10-04-14, 05:29
Of late she is running on cloud-9 due to the abnormal demand from markets. Success gone to head. I heard she has tie-ups with some groups which take her to Thailand etc for 2-3 days tours. She has become arrogant and We all are to blame for this. What IC did was just right. Ignore her. Time will stabilize the demand and supply curve. Avoid her would be my suggestion and request.

Exactly right. The attitude is very wrong by some of these independents. We treat them nicely and expect the same from them. IC has done right thing by not availing her service. They need to be taught basic manners at least.

Joy

AkashMal
10-04-14, 06:15
Please share the last three digit of the SP and his name so other members avoid him.

Thanks

Out of desperation and no pointers for Independents, went through loc and filtered search results by location near Hinjewadi as my place is near to that area. Tried all number which looked like genuine and made the call with reference of locanto. Every one asked me to come pcmc, talegaon and dehu area. Denied each and every one and went with one asking to come near indira coellge. HE sent me few pics in whatsapp and chose one with good assets, HE asked 8 k for LT and 5 k for ST (2 shots) tried hard negotiating but finalized the deal in 4.5 k with place. Reached the place, Another guy called me with different no. And took me to some hotel showed me a line up of 6 girls (all below average looking girl). I showed him the pic I chose from the whatsapp, HE told she is busy with another customer and only these are available. Out of desperation chose one who was better from the rest. Paid the money. 10-15 min Introduction Round then Started the action with miss which lasted for another 10-15 minutes, took a cig break and asked for doggy she replied only miss is on the menu not even a BJ. Took My clothes told the SP about the service, HE replied with a fuck off face that next time you will surely get the good service...

JohnnyBoy
10-04-14, 08:03
I had the pleasure of meeting Smita as well. Can never go wrong with her.

Also I hope you did say FO on the phone to the first one. One must first give to garner respect.

FR1: Rati.

I was given number and reference for Rati; scheduled to meet today. We spoke and she said whenever I am free; I can call her an hour prior. As soon as I got free; started calling her, but she didn't pick. After few tries and couple of hours; she finally picked. I asked, when we discussed; why she didn't pick my phone. She said; "Tu mera boyfriend nahin hain, customer hain" (You are my customer and not boy friend)! I said FO! With this attitute; I am surprised; how is she getting so many customers!..

IndianCurries
10-04-14, 08:10
Seriously! So much attitude! I respect women I sleep with and expect same from them! Can't handle that kind of behavior!

But why would somebody take an Indian Chick to Thailand when mongering options are plenty there!

Anyways, she's gone off shelf as far as I am concerned for now!

Cheers,

IC.

Of late she is running on cloud-9 due to the abnormal demand from markets. Success gone to head. I heard she has tie-ups with some groups which take her to Thailand etc for 2-3 days tours. She has become arrogant and We all are to blame for this. What IC did was just right. Ignore her. Time will stabilize the demand and supply curve. Avoid her would be my suggestion and request.

RajKumar1988
10-04-14, 08:58
These are Zoya pics. Any body want can share the digits but expecting return favour.

Hello all,

I am new monger to Pune. Had very few experiences in the past in Bangalore in my 3+ years of stay. But I think I am very bad at writing the experience. So never tried writing. I was always a silent reader of this forum (Bangalore and Pune) since last 5 years. Today I gathered some courage to write and am writing for the first time about my first experience in Pune. So seniors, Please overrule my mistakes. I was looking for some references in Pune, but could not find out any. So I tried my luck with locanto ads. Tried lots of numbers, but no luck as all were brokers and my experience with brokers was never good. I was trying some random numbers from locanto and found out one independent number. Called her couple of times on Oct. 2 and found a bit genuine. Thought of trying her with mixed feelings and left everything on luck. On call she quoted 3 k for 1 and 5 k for 2 pops (including everything except Anal). Place extra around. 5 k. She asked me to come to Vishrantwadi. I had made my mind that will go, check the girl and if I don't like her will come back and will not allow my jonny to rule my mind as I am bit choosy. I am new to the city so used GPS and reached there near...

BongBang
10-04-14, 11:10
Got this in the mail. Asking 7 k for 1 hour and 10 k for 2 HR. Seems a bit on the high side. Anybody else try this one?

Kunalj35
10-04-14, 12:09
Hello all,

I am new monger to Pune. Had very few experiences in the past in Bangalore in my 3+ years of stay. But I think I am very bad at writing the experience. So never tried writing. I was always a silent reader of this forum (Bangalore and Pune) since last 5 years. Today I gathered some courage to write and am writing for the first time about my first experience in Pune. So seniors, Please overrule my mistakes. I was looking for some references in Pune, but could not find out any. So I tried my luck with locanto ads. Tried lots of numbers, but no luck as all were brokers and my experience with brokers was never good. I was trying some random numbers from locanto and found out one independent number. Called her couple of times on Oct. 2 and found a bit genuine. Thought of trying her with mixed feelings and left everything on luck. On call she quoted 3 k for 1 and 5 k for 2 pops (including everything except Anal). Place extra around. 5 k. She asked me to come to Vishrantwadi. I had made my mind that will go, check the girl and if I don't like her will come back and will not allow my jonny to rule my mind as I am bit choosy. I am new to the city so used GPS and reached there near Big Bazar. Called her and she routed me to nearby Petrol Pump. I went there and she was waiting for me. First Impression of seeing her was good as I could see her figure, proper curves at proper place. Her face was covered so could not see it on the first look. I like her at first look. She parked her vehicle and boarded my car. She took me to near by hotel. Small formalities at reception and payment of 0. 6 k and we are in the room. She took off her dupatta from face and face was good as per my expectation. She was black beauty with good figure. She asked me for the payment, I negotiated and paid 4.2 k for 2 pops.

Both got comfortable in the room, chit chat for 10 min a cig together and got to know her name 'Zoya'. After chit chat she held my hand and guided me to the bed. She pushed me onto the bed and started kissing all over my body. Pulled her onto me. Started fondling her boobs above the cloths. I asked for Kiss but she said no to kiss. A little turn off for me as I am very much fond of kiss and DFK. Held onto it for 10 min and She removed my cloths one by one and I reciprocated. I was surprised and excited to see her in amazing black lingerie. She cleaned jonny hold tight and continuously Stroke it. Went for Covered BJ. It was awesome. Wet, warm, no teeth. Scene was g8. Red lips around jonny moving up down. This was my best CBJ, I had in India. So she compensated DFK with nice CBJ. She asked me if I am ok to come in CBJ for first time and second pop will be sex. I was ok with it as I was enjoying the CBJ. She tried hard for me to come but I took almost 15 minutes to come and I was in heaven. She cleaned me and we were lying around.

Again lots of chit chat, fondling the body and couple of cigarettes together, getting ready for 2nd pop. She was not in hurry at all. In face she asked me if I am not in hurry. After 15-20 minutes of chat I was half ready for 2nd. She started stroking and again CBJ to get me ready.

I was ready and started in mish. Fire was so high I was pumping furiously. Sound of ball hitting and her moan made me crazy. I pumped her for almost 7-10 minutes and getting tiered. I asked her for WOT, she refused, I asked for doggy, she refused. That turned me off completely. I tried to convince her, but she refused softly. I asked her for CBJ again to unload myself and she obliged. May after 10-15 minutes, I found muscles getting tight and warm liquid. It was long BJ.

Its total satisfaction only because of CBJ, first time with this girl in India.

She told me about one of her friend and agreed to for everything except kiss and DFK for next time. I would like to see her friend as well. She said they both are ready for threesome as well.

Score:

GFE: 8.

Boob: 8 handful and firm.

Body: 8 black beauty.

Pussy: 8 Black, wet and tight.

CBJ: 10

Overall: 8

Damage 4.2 k + .6 K

WIR. May be yes (until I get good choice).

P.S- I am happy to share her number. I am not the member of this forum yet but planning to be one very soon. Meanwhile if there is any other medium available to share the number please let me know.

Cheers and keep mongering.

ISandyHey Man,

Does this Zoyas no end with 9083 or 3730 by any chance?

Cheers Kunal.

Kunalj35
10-04-14, 12:15
My first post:

Its inside a Hotel, so very safe as well.Hey man,

Would you be kind enough to PM the name of this hotel, I love MP's.

Cheers Kunal.

CoolPrince
10-04-14, 13:23
Posting a FR after long time. Got contact of models operating in Mumbai from a close friend. Got in touch. She spoke good English and in very elegant manner. Quoted 18 K for short time + 3 K for traveling to Pune. Negotiated for 15 K short time+3 K for travel. Total 18 K. She asked for advance of 8 K she she had to travel. Was doubtful. So took advise from my friend who had given her contact. HE assured me about being genuine. So paid 8 K advance in her account. Fixed an appointment for Sunday. Booked a Hotel on Nagar road. She reached on time. Took her to room. While passing everybody was giving jealous looks and some of them were oogoling like despos. Gave me a great feel.

Once in room she gave me tight hug and a deep DFK. We ordered drinks and she ordered ciggs for her. Then she asked to me to join her for bath. We both got respective clothes off and got into tub bath. Where she gave me a BBJ. What a sucker she was. I felt in heaven. We both in bath tub. With drinks and a deep BBJ. I didn't realise when I released in her mouth. Sort of CIM. She didn't expect it either. So apologized to her. Got into shower. Gave her a DATY till she screamed and had her orgasm.

Then proceeded to bed. Had some chit chat. Finished our drinks. Round two started. With she giving me a breast massage. Along with a BBBJ. We then got into 69 position. She was an excellent sucker. She licked the entire region. With no space left. And went down almost till my ass hole. I was going to cum there and then only. However controlled myself. Got condom on. She wanted to WOT. She rode me wild for 10-15 minutes. With me either sucking her breast or DFKing her. Then got in doggy position. Banged her for another 10 minutes and then finally finished in missy position. However she didn't let me take my johnny out until she finished her orgasm. We both laid in each others arms for the next 20-25 minutes. Just caressing each other.

Was a truly GFE. Couldn't ask for more. She left with a deep DFK. Was worth every penny.

Looks: 8/10

Breast 7/10

Pussy: 8/10

Attitude 10/10

Service 9/10

WIR. She of course.

Damage 18 K + 3 K hotel.

Rocquer
10-04-14, 15:33
Hey buddy, could you please PM Shreya's number. Would be happy to oblige with contacts from any of my FR's. Thanks.

Hi friends,

Yesterday I met a newbie in Undri through a IS friend. She is a bong 29 years old stays in a PG accommodation. Yesterday her landlord was out of the town hence planned and enjoyed a lot with her. Amazing BBBJ, DFK, licking from head to toe. She offered coffee after the session was over. Has lots of chit chat. She does only through known persons and for fun.

Attitude-8.

Boobs-9.

Skills-7.

Damage-4 k including place.

Rocquer
10-04-14, 17:13
Have been here once, would recommed avoiding it. Got no decent choice of girls. Even if you select one & proceed the service is mechanical & goes out of the room multiple times gow knows for what which irritates the whole experience.

I am interested as well. Is this the T SPA in the L Chambers?

NeoCupid1
10-04-14, 17:29
Hey guys,

Got below pics from SPs.

SP 1 Number ending 068: Short. Rate 6 K+ with place. KP.

Anyone had her services? How is it and is it worth 6 K?

NeoCupid1
10-04-14, 17:31
Another one from SP2: No 555 or 999.

Rate: Short 8 K.

Any idea about these gals & service? Is it worth 8 K?

Rocquer
10-04-14, 18:58
Have not been here since they have shifted from the place above Dominos on NIBM kondhwa Road.

Last seen the girls working with the MP above KFC at Jyoti.

Do they have choices now? Is the place safe? Could you share pointers where is this located.

Went to massage parlor near NIBM post office. Paid ₹500 at counter. Counter lady showed me 2 girls. Out of which selected one girl. Girl was fair with quite big boobs, bit plumply type. Went in partitioned room, I asked her about to take another girl. She agreed & called another girl in same room. Both girls removed cloths, me too removed my cloths. One lady gave me CBJ. While performing CBJ, I was playing with boobs of another girl. After finishing CBJ, finished the act in miss. Position on another girl. No DFK, No boobs sucking. Only one lady gave me just lip kissing. After finishing act one lady gave me massage. Massage was ok type not up to the mark. First time taken experience of threesome but not fully satisfied.

Rating for the girl 1:

Boobs: 8/10

DFK: 0/10.

Figure: 7/10

Service: 4/10

Massages: 5/10

Rating for the girl 2:

Boobs: 5/10

DFK: 5/10 (Only lip kissing).

Figure: 6/10

Service: 4/10

Overall: 4/10

Damage: 2 K for 2 girls.

Tapasva
10-04-14, 19:48
no fr since long. got some time today.

last weeks had awesome fun at thai spa in kondhwa. i have been there 4 times, but this was best. girl was around 33 age and look-wise not so appealing. so was doubtful. i always take 2 hrs therapy (thai+aroma). as usual started with thai with no underwear. she was almost touching every part of her body, so jonny was rock hard! she grabbed it many times in between massage and laughed. as it was 2 hrs massage, so i told her to take break if she is tired. she felt so good and thanked me for the concern. she then told yes, i am tired, do you want me to give little massage so that i will get relaxed! i accepted, and sat at her back and started massaging her back and neck. i almost lapped my legs over her waist and started moving my hands to her front. started rubbing and pressing her boobs from back, which she liked and she turned back and gave me a dfk. she offered me hj for 1 k, and started rubbing it. but i pointed at my jonny and asked her if she can suck it. to my surprise she agreed, and started licking it like no other life! omg! i was about to come in her mouth, which i wanted too, but controlled, and told her that i am coming! then she took away her mouth. i washed jonny. still we have 25 minutes left, so she again started giving me massage so that owner should not question about early out. massage was not so good, but extras satisfied me. while leaving, she told i want to fuck you next time! i am still thinking if i should, don't want to get in trouble. lets see, if jonny wants it someday! never seen this much extras in spa.

next visited, health land spa at kp. same usual stuff. nice bum massage, and at last hj for 1 k. therapist was really hot! while she was giving awesome tantrik hj, i insisted her to finger a little below there, which she agreed. with one hand she was fingering with her oily finger and with another hand she was perfectly touching and pressing my shaft. i started shivering and almost moaned loud while at orgasm. which i felt later that it was too loud, as its just partition other side must have heard my voice! just touched her bums from outside, no further touching allowed. after wash, left with satisfied jonny!

Tapasva
10-04-14, 20:07
This FR is almost about a month ago, sorry for delay.

Little one was becoming horny, so pinged few SPs for options. These days Sps are quoting so high. But received repeat photos from different SP's. The same girl (photo attached) was with 4 SP with different prices ranging 8 k to 12 k for ST. They were not interested to negotiate below 7 k max. One of was my usual SP, to him I clearly said, not more than 5 K for ST. He thought for sometime and agreed. Guys, please do not raise rates just because of you are desperate. If you bargain hard, you can win the price for good stuff.

Anyways, went to place HE guided. Same girl was there, looked more hot than photo. After some talk, started with DFK and boobs press. OMG! Those were best boobs I have ever seen.

Bigger, smooth like sponge and hard nipples!. Sucked them till my satisfaction. Then she gave me BBBJ which was good. Did WOT, missionary and finished in doggy. I never go for 2nd shot. I prefer to extend 1st shot, which I did. Fucked her almost for 30 minutes. Except anal and DATY, did everything a boy can do to a girl.

Don't want to get into points. But overall 8 for her including service and look.

Damage was 5 k+100 for condom to room boy.

WIR. Yes!

Tapasva
10-04-14, 20:14
This FR is almost about a month ago, sorry for delay.

Little one was becoming horny, so pinged few SPs for options. These days Sps are quoting so high. But received repeat photos from different SP's. The same girl (photo attached) was with 4 SP with different prices ranging 8 k to 12 k for ST. They were not interested to negotiate below 7 k max. One of was my usual SP, to him I clearly said, not more than 5 K for ST. He thought for sometime and agreed. Guys, please do not raise rates just because of you are desperate. If you bargain hard, you can win the price for good stuff.

Anyways, went to place he guided. Same girl was there, looked more hot than photo. After some talk, started with DFK and boobs press. OMG! Those were best boobs I have ever seen.

Bigger, smooth like sponge and hard nipples!. Sucked them till my satisfaction. Then she gave me BBBJ which was good. Did WOT, missionary and finished in doggy. I never go for 2nd shot. I prefer to extend 1st shot, which I did. Fucked her almost for 30 minutes. Except anal and DATY, did everything a boy can do to a girl.

Don't want to get into points. But overall 8 for her including service and look.

Damage was 5 k+100 for condom to room boy.

WIR. Yes!

RajKumar1988
10-04-14, 21:04
No bro,

Her numberr ends with 333.

Hey Man,

Cheers Kunal.

Jvain2005
10-04-14, 22:13
Thanks dude I was planning to visit there tomorrow. Now looks like I will have to change the plan. Is it the same whose cell number ends with - 01.

Went to massage parlor near NIBM post office. Paid ₹500 at counter. Counter lady showed me 2 girls. Out of which selected one girl. Girl was fair with quite big boobs, bit plumply type. Went in partitioned room, I asked her about to take another girl. She agreed & called another girl in same room. Both girls removed cloths, me too removed my cloths. One lady gave me CBJ. While performing CBJ, I was playing with boobs of another girl. After finishing CBJ, finished the act in miss. Position on another girl. No DFK, No boobs sucking. Only one lady gave me just lip kissing. After finishing act one lady gave me massage. Massage was ok type not up to the mark. First time taken experience of threesome but not fully satisfied.

Rating for the girl 1:

Boobs: 8/10...

IndianCurries
10-05-14, 05:19
I said "Bhaad mein Jaa"; which roughly translates to FO.

IMHO, she's not worth the time, efforts and money. She's history for me now!! And thanks to fellow ISG members who share my sentiments. :)

Also I hope you did say FO on the phone to the first one. One must first give to garner respect.

BongBang
10-05-14, 05:42
Got this from locanto, 7 k /1, 10 k /2. Anyone tried her before?

Tut Li
10-05-14, 05:52

IMHO, she's not worth the time, efforts and money. She's history for me now!! And thanks to fellow ISG members who share my sentiments. :)Don't worry bro. She is not worth to discuss here. Forget. I m on the way to Pune. Let's find something new this trip. Looks like this one will be more of mongering trip than work. Cheers.

Jvain2005
10-05-14, 06:46
Hi dude,

Will you be able to share Zoya's number? I would be interested.

Hello all,

I am new monger to Pune. Had very few experiences in the past in Bangalore in my 3+ years of stay. But I think I am very bad at writing the experience. So never tried writing. I was always a silent reader of this forum (Bangalore and Pune) since last 5 years. Today I gathered some courage to write and am writing for the first time about my first experience in Pune. So seniors, Please overrule my mistakes. I was looking for some references in Pune, but could not find out any. So I tried my luck with locanto ads. Tried lots of numbers, but no luck as all were brokers and my experience with brokers was never good. I was trying some random numbers from locanto and found out one independent number. Called her couple of times on Oct. 2 and found a bit genuine. Thought of trying her with mixed feelings and left everything on luck. On call she quoted 3 k for 1 and 5 k for 2 pops (including everything except Anal). Place extra around. 5 k. She asked me to come to Vishrantwadi. I had made my mind that will go, check the girl and if I don't like her will come back and will not allow my jonny to rule my mind as I am bit choosy. I am new to the city so used GPS and reached there near Big Bazar. Called her and she routed me to nearby Petrol Pump. I went there and she was waiting for me. First Impression of seeing her was good as I could see her figure, proper curves at proper place. Her face was covered so could not see it on the first look. I like her at first look. She parked her vehicle and boarded my car. She took me to near by hotel...

InnoRacer
10-05-14, 08:37
Please share the last three digit of the SP and his name so other members avoid him.

ThanksI don't know their names but I do have their no. Hinjewadi guy number ends with 474.

Jasmpat
10-05-14, 10:33
Pal,

Your mailbox is full. Would appreciate if you could share the model's details. It will be like a fantasy come true. Will reciprocate with my contacts.

Posting a FR after long time. Got contact of models operating in Mumbai from a close friend. Got in touch. She spoke good English and in very elegant manner. Quoted 18 K for short time + 3 K for traveling to Pune. Negotiated for 15 K short time+3 K for travel. Total 18 K. She asked for advance of 8 K she she had to travel. Was doubtful. So took advise from my friend who had given her contact. HE assured me about being genuine. So paid 8 K advance in her account. Fixed an appointment for Sunday. Booked a Hotel on Nagar road. She reached on time. Took her to room. While passing everybody was giving jealous looks and some of them were oogoling like despos. Gave me a great feel.

Once in room she gave me tight hug and a deep DFK. We ordered drinks and she ordered ciggs for her. Then she asked to me to join her for bath. We both got respective clothes off and got into tub bath. Where she gave me a BBJ. What a sucker she was. I felt in heaven. We both in bath tub. With drinks and a deep BBJ. I didn't realise when I released in her mouth. Sort of CIM. She didn't expect it either. So apologized to her. Got into shower. Gave her a DATY till she screamed and had her orgasm.

Then proceeded to bed. Had some chit chat. Finished our drinks. Round two started. With she giving me a breast massage...

TokyoPanda
10-05-14, 10:47

last weeks had awesome fun at thai spa in kondhwa. i have been there 4 times, but this was best. girl was around 33 age and look-wise not so appealing. so was doubtful. i always take 2 hrs therapy (thai+aroma). as usual started with thai with no underwear. she was almost touching every part of her body, so jonny was rock hard! she grabbed it many times in between massage and laughed. as it was 2 hrs massage, so i told her to take break if she is tired. she felt so good and thanked me for the concern. she then told yes, i am tired, do you want me to give little massage so that i will get relaxed! i accepted, and sat at her back and started massaging her back and neck. i almost lapped my legs over her waist and started moving my hands to her front. started rubbing and pressing her boobs from back, which she liked and she turned back and gave me a dfk. she offered me hj for 1 k, and started rubbing it. but i pointed at my jonny and asked her if she can suck it. to my surprise she agreed, and started licking it like no other life! omg! i was about to come in her mouth, which i wanted too, but controlled, and told her that i am coming! then she took away her mouth. i washed jonny. still we have 25 minutes left, so she again started giving me massage so that owner should not question about early out. massage was not so good, but extras satisfied me. while leaving, she told i want to fuck you next time! i am still thinking if i should, don't want to get in trouble. lets see, if jonny wants it someday! never seen this much extras in spa.

next visited, health land spa at kp. same usual stuff. nice bum massage, and at last hj for 1 k. therapist was really hot! while she was giving awesome tantrik hj, i insisted her to finger a little below there, which she agreed. with one hand she was fingering with her oily finger and with another hand she was perfectly touching and pressing my shaft. i started shivering and almost moaned loud while at orgasm. which i felt later that it was too loud, as its just partition other side must have heard my voice! just touched her bums from outside, no further touching allowed. after wash, left with satisfied jonny!bro, can you mention damage at kondhwa spa??

cheers,

panda.

Sachineb
10-05-14, 12:53
As you are not registered member, can you please let us know how to search her (any keyword).

Hello all,

I am new monger to Pune. Had very few experiences in the past in Bangalore in my 3+ years of stay. But I think I am very bad at writing the experience. So never tried writing. I was always a silent reader of this forum (Bangalore and Pune) since last 5 years. Today I gathered some courage to write and am writing for the first time about my first experience in Pune. So seniors, Please overrule my mistakes. I was looking for some references in Pune, but could not find out any. So I tried my luck with locanto ads. Tried lots of numbers, but no luck as all were brokers and my experience with brokers was never good. I was trying some random numbers from locanto and found out one independent number. Called her couple of times on Oct. 2 and found a bit genuine. Thought of trying her with mixed feelings and left everything on luck. On call she quoted 3 k for 1 and 5 k for 2 pops (including everything except Anal). Place extra around. 5 k. She asked me to come to Vishrantwadi. I had made my mind that will go, check the girl and if I don't like her will come back and will not allow my jonny to rule my mind as I am bit choosy. I am new to the city so used GPS and reached there near Big Bazar. Called her and she routed me to nearby Petrol Pump. I went there and she was waiting for me. First Impression of seeing her was good as I could see her figure, proper curves at proper place. Her face was covered so could not see it on the first look. I like her at first look. She parked her vehicle and boarded my car. She took me to near by hotel. Small formalities at reception and payment of 0. 6 k and we are in the room. She took off her dupatta from face and face was good as per my expectation. She was black beauty with good figure...

JohnnyBoy
10-05-14, 18:27
Have been here once, would recommed avoiding it. Got no decent choice of girls. Even if you select one & proceed the service is mechanical & goes out of the room multiple times gow knows for what which irritates the whole experience.Thanks for the info. Saved me some precious time!

PassionMale32
10-05-14, 19:25

IMHO, she's not worth the time, efforts and money. She's history for me now!! And thanks to fellow ISG members who share my sentiments. :)Even I had same experiance few months back. I guess in June / July. She didn't bothered to reply calls after confirming that meeting will take place with rates and that I am suppose to call her on the the day few hours before the action. And on the Day when I had planned everything at work place and house this lady doesn't botheres to answer calls or even sms.

Mongerer12
10-05-14, 20:08
Even I had same experiance few months back. I guess in June / July. She didn't bothered to reply calls after confirming that meeting will take place with rates and that I am suppose to call her on the the day few hours before the action. And on the Day when I had planned everything at work place and house this lady doesn't botheres to answer calls or even sms.Dear, this is not the problem only wid her. This is a typical WG mindset in India that's why you face service related issues more here. They think that providing you service they are doing favor to you. They don't understand the simple give and take logic. I think somewhere we are also responsible for this kinda attitude.

Tut Li
10-05-14, 22:15
Even I had same experiance few months back. I guess in June / July. She didn't bothered to reply calls after confirming that meeting will take place with rates and that I am suppose to call her on the the day few hours before the action. And on the Day when I had planned everything at work place and house this lady doesn't botheres to answer calls or even sms.Wow. PM32. Back to forum after long time. Cheers.

Possible
10-06-14, 03:58
I had the pleasure of meeting Smita......
Also I hope you did say FO on the phone to the first one. One must first give to garner respect.IMHO, IC is experienced and traveled on all the highways. His FR's always says HE has extended the due respect and care to every WG. Even I am of the view that when IC expressed his displeasure to the way she responded. Man she responded as "To mera BF. " This is true that we look for the WG for our hidden pleasures but still long for the self respect too. Neither she is the last WG in world or in Pune, nor IC has lost his database / friends to look for the pleasures.

I think being true proffessional, she should have apologized for not picking up the ph for any damn fake reasons, could have saved all the mess.

Well, I am not posting this reply to teach any WG, but trying to say that most of us know IC thro' ISG, so when HE says avoid, that means alarm to think again about the gal.

Its nice that you had a nice session with her. Even the WG changes her level of professionalism each day.

Just my view and 2 cents.

Cheers bro, we all are sailing in the same boat, sharing our views only.

Possible.

Nice to see you back PM32 and Tutli.

ISandy257
10-06-14, 05:34
Hey Man,

Cheers Kunal.Hi Kunal,

Her number ends with 33.

I m not sure if you have her other numbers.

Cheers,

ISandy

Sid1960
10-06-14, 07:55
Hi,

I am a silent reader of Pune forum, at present I am touch with a man who is posing himself as a old men and can arrange a meeting with wife of man who is ready for a sex with me after some meeting. It looks difficult for me to understand their approach meeting his husband and making him comfortable then meet his wife. It looks all planned for a fake meeting. Please advise if any of our friends are having any experience with such couples or man who can make some arrangements.

TharkiBoss
10-07-14, 06:52

last weeks had awesome fun at thai spa in kondhwa. i have been there 4 times, but this was best. girl was around 33 age and look-wise not so appealing. so was doubtful. i always take 2 hrs therapy (thai+aroma). as usual started with thai with no underwear. she was almost touching every part of her body, so jonny was rock hard! she grabbed it many times in between massage and laughed. as it was 2 hrs massage, so i told her to take break if she is tired. she felt so good and thanked me for the concern. she then told yes, i am tired, do you want me to give little massage so that i will get relaxed! i accepted, and sat at her back and started massaging her back and neck. i almost lapped my legs over her waist and started moving my hands to her front. started rubbing and pressing her boobs from back, which she liked and she turned back and gave me a dfk. she offered me hj for 1 k, and started rubbing it. but i pointed at my jonny and asked her if she can suck it. to my surprise she agreed, and started licking it like no other life! omg! i was about to come in her mouth, which i wanted too, but controlled, and told her that i am coming! then she took away her mouth. i washed jonny. still we have 25 minutes left, so she again started giving me massage so that owner should not question about early out. massage was not so good, but extras satisfied me...i went to health land couple of weeks back. they have hiked the prices it seems, charged me 2 k for oil massage which was earlier given to me for only 1600 rs. but i noticed that there is new staff and i got the massage from a very beautiful thai therapist who looked like an indian / nepali model. she was too hot. gave me nice bum massage, erotic handjob while i slided my hands inside her pants and felt her milky silky thighs. just want to confirm whether they charged you too the same price?

also, can you please mention the damage at kondhwa thai spa for the 2 hour massage.

SeriousSam
10-07-14, 09:45
Hi,

I am a silent reader of Pune forum, at present I am touch with a man who is posing himself as a old men and can arrange a meeting with wife of man who is ready for a sex with me after some meeting. It looks difficult for me to understand their approach meeting his husband and making him comfortable then meet his wife. It looks all planned for a fake meeting. Please advise if any of our friends are having any experience with such couples or man who can make some arrangements.I have gone thru this please send the number of this man or if possible post a pic, when I last encountered that man HE was blackmailing me I blocked him on WhatsApp please be cautious.

Delhi Monger
10-07-14, 13:49
Great report! I am a regular visitor to Pune and would be grateful for a any hints about this hotel in Shivaji Nagar. I stayed at a couple of hotels there.

My first post:

Its inside a Hotel, so very safe as well.

BigDy
10-07-14, 16:00
i went to health land couple of weeks back. they have hiked the prices it seems, charged me 2 k for oil massage which was earlier given to me for only 1600 rs. but i noticed that there is new staff and i got the massage from a very beautiful thai therapist who looked like an indian / nepali model. she was too hot. gave me nice bum massage, erotic handjob while i slided my hands inside her pants and felt her milky silky thighs. just want to confirm whether they charged you too the same price?

also, can you please mention the damage at kondhwa thai spa for the 2 hour massage.i just inquired they said 3800 for 2 hrs is that correct?

MeatHyd101
10-07-14, 18:39
Got this in the mail. Asking 7 k for 1 hour and 10 k for 2 HR. Seems a bit on the high side. Anybody else try this one?Hi Bro.

I am from the Hyderabad forum and I have tried her few months back when she was in Hyd.

She looks pretty much as in the pics and has very good firm boobs; although seems to have gained weight.

But the price quoted for you is too high. I had her for 3 k single session. Pune seems to be too high in pricing!

Happy mongering.

Newbee Joy
10-08-14, 12:45
Hi,

Can anyone confirm if this is Rani from Dange chowk whose number ends with 35? Whats the name of this girl? Anyone else knows her? More details please.

Thanks in advance.

Joy

Hi,

My title says it all. Was not is the mood to call any of my old SP, so called my friend and got this independent chicks nos.

It was her politeness or her way of talking is another matter. Told her that I had called her earlier and referred my friend name.

She asked me to meet at Dange Chowk.

Reached there, it was in the midst of the famed gold market and true three star with good AC, nice room and good double bed.

She walked in and closed the door, locked it.

Went to her, kissed her neck and said Hi, she reciprocated with a kiss and said great.

Took her to bed and started chit chatting, in the process pulled her towards me and started DFK, and she responded nicely..

RahulSaxena333
10-08-14, 12:46
Service OK. NO DFK. Worth for 3-4 K only.

Hey guys,

Got below pics from SPs.

SP 1 Number ending 068: Short. Rate 6 K+ with place. KP.

Anyone had her services? How is it and is it worth 6 K?

Tut Li
10-08-14, 17:02
Service OK. NO DFK. Worth for 3-4 K only.Agreed fully. Strict no for DFK. CBJ. But looks more pretty in real than the pics. Short one about 5'2". Best bargain would be to go for 2 STs if one can compromise with DFK and BBBJ. . cheers.

PuneSimplyGuy
10-08-14, 18:49
You right. The desperate and dumb people of pune has helped the SP's to jack up the prices like real estate in pune. Guys we need to negotiate hard with those selfish SP's and get the prices corrected.

Hi Bro.

I am from the Hyderabad forum and I have tried her few months back when she was in Hyd.

She looks pretty much as in the pics and has very good firm boobs; although seems to have gained weight.

But the price quoted for you is too high. I had her for 3 k single session. Pune seems to be too high in pricing!

Happy mongering.

StillSight
10-08-14, 20:34
Received this Pic from one of the SP in Pune. Any reports guys on this girl? Said 14 K for Full Night? Negotiated to 7 K is not ready to come down.Looks good enough FR 7 k. So did you avail her services?

Avimeddy
10-10-14, 06:14
Hi all,

After a long time I m back with lots of FR reports I will post them one by one but first I need your support in making a decision I came across a couple who wants to do threesome with me I talked only the guy not the girl the guy posted the add on locanto and saying his name as name as sunny 32 and Ritu 25 he is saying that they do not have the place and the place will be mine guys please suggest me should I go ahead or not please ASAP because I am planning to meet them on my friends place on this Monday.

Thank you

Tut Li
10-10-14, 12:06
since last 2,3 months i was looking for young gal especially college one, but failed to get. i put req over forum. some pull my leg terming i am too new to share such info. i tried with some sp but nothing g8 yo put upon. finally efforts resulted in good. contacted sp who adv loc, in area of bharti vidyapeeth. asked to share pics but he decline and told me to be sure for genuine service. took risk went near bharti. one guy took me near logde towards katraj. shown 4 choices. selected a most young ne chick. i told sp i will pay after deed. he said no problem. after entering room gal ask to clean. i said both can do at once. while gigling she went inside bathroom. i went in after removing clothes. but underpant. found a white beuty standing in front of me. she cleaned joney hold tight and bring towards bed. she continuously. stroke it. went for bj. it was awesome. wet, warm, no teeth. scene was g8. red lips around joney moving up down. i hold tight some how. after 5 min i was in heaven. put condi on and started in mish. fire was so high i was pumping furiously. sound of ball hiting and her mosn made me crazy. may after 6,8 min i found muscles getting tight and warm liquid. she was catching her breath. shr had osrm with g8 shivering. that made me to release thick and fast. lied there for min catching breath. in ac we both wet with sweat. there after she gave awesome dfk, while stroking joney. slowly she move towards my nips, bit with teet, joney. now joney took more time.

it was long bj. there after followed a long relax session with pos. misg, dogy, wot, side entry and finally mish.

its total satisfaction, first time with sp gal.

score.

gfe - 8.

boob- 8 handful and firm.

pussy - 9 wet and tight.

overall - 9.

damage 4 k.

sorry i forget to take down her no.hey jiam. great to read your fr. you have tried sp first time and enjoyed. great. very rare in case of st. most of the sp chicks are from other cities. so, if you like someone, never forget to take her number to have her as an inde in her own city. much more pocket friendly. i have never tried mongering in other cities, but i do have number of chicks who are from delhi, chandigarh, bombay etc. anyway. next time. cheers.

SkyTech14
10-10-14, 12:18
Hi,

I am being the silent viewer of the forum.

Have also written my FR's.

Now m again visiting Pune on my business trip after 3 months.

So looking forward to have the contact details of good indies.

Please PM me the contacts. Will surely put my nice from that.

Newbee Joy
10-10-14, 13:13
Friends,

No major activity on Pune forum in last 3-4 days. Please upload your FRs, if any.

Any special mongering plans for upcoming Diwali vacation? Just wondering!

Cheers,

Joy

Tut Li
10-10-14, 15:06
Friends,

No major activity on Pune forum in last 3-4 days. Please upload your FRs, if any.

Any special mongering plans for upcoming Diwali vacation? Just wondering!

Cheers,

JoyFully agreed bro. It looks like forum is about to die. I feel this could be due to. 1) few SPs are forum members and very politely requesting inde numbers so that they can bring them into business. Through them not as an inde. Which results in loosing the contact. Recently met one senior member for a coffee and HE confirmed the same. 2) there are many members with desperate plea. I m sure they must have got at least 2-3 contacts. But are not open to share experience. . 3) if there is any single positive FR, his PM is bombarded with hundreds of requests, followed by price hike. And not everyone has guts like Indiancurries to restrict them in open forum. Also few members have WhatsApp groups, where information is shared and forum remains dry all the time. Unfortunately I m also part of it but will improve now. Sorry for the lengthy post.

Tut Li
10-10-14, 18:54
Hey IC bro. Thanks a ton to share this inde. You deserve a grand party. She asked for ref and your contact number. By giving your ref I could manage to have her for LT on same night (I always prefer LT). She is an awesome find. You guys are rocking.

I had her for LT at almost double the price of ST. You have given enough info. No need to mention again. Amazing racks. Everything was on offer except anal, which I m not into. She sent photo. Which I still doubt her own photo. Highly photo shopped. No looker. But awesome service. I feel honoured that you considered me to share. Will be very happy to help you and have beer too in future. Thanks again. Visiting Pune again in weekend. Cheers.

For fellow mongers. This is not my contact. IC can share if he desires.As promised, had beer with our great IC. But being an unfortunate dry day, it was not my treat. Thanks bro. Looking forward to give grand party. Serioussam, yogi (King. Almost disappeared from the forum), smartvvarma, passionmale32, Jiam339, Angelhunk, aidguide, possible. Let's meet somewhere near or after Diwali for grand party. Very much needed meet. To keep forum alive. Cheers.

FuckSri
10-10-14, 20:38
Fully agreed bro. It looks like forum is about to die. I feel this could be due to. 1) few SPs are forum members and very politely requesting inde numbers so that they can bring them into business. Through them not as an inde. Which results in loosing the contact. Recently met one senior member for a coffee and HE confirmed the same. 2) there are many members with desperate plea. I m sure they must have got at least 2-3 contacts. But are not open to share experience. . 3) if there is any single positive FR, his PM is bombarded with hundreds of requests, followed by price hike. And not everyone has guts like Indiancurries to restrict them in open forum. Also few members have WhatsApp groups, where information is shared and forum remains dry all the time. Unfortunately I m also part of it but will improve now. Sorry for the lengthy post.Hey everyone,

I am a newbie and have 2 FR's already on forum. Recently had a trip to Mumbai solely for mongering and a trip to Hyderabad and a few experiences in Pune itself but I was unable to sit and write a proper FR due to time constraints. I'll try and upload at least 2 FR's by the end of this weekend.

Regards

RajPunePrivate
10-11-14, 04:47
Hello everyone,

I am new to Pune, will be here for a week, been a silent reader for long time, never mongered and about to break my ice. Looking for upscale as am currently in an upscale hotel. Don't want to do in-call, not sure about the safety. Found this girl on search, has any tried her? There is a website also on her name jenniferhyyat.com any input is appreciated. Also if anyone willing to help this newbie, I can buy the subscription also.

Thanks in advance.

Rishi Arora
10-11-14, 07:58
As promised, had beer with our great IC. But being an unfortunate dry day, it was not my treat. Thanks bro. Looking forward to give grand party. Serioussam, yogi (King. Almost disappeared from the forum), smartvvarma, passionmale32, Jiam339, Angelhunk, aidguide, possible. Let's meet somewhere near or after Diwali for grand party. Very much needed meet. To keep forum alive. Cheers.Buddy,

You promised me as well, once you'll be in Pune, but didn't turned up.

Neither replying.

Let me know if some thing is missing.

As senior I always expect you to help me out.

Kunalj35
10-11-14, 11:49
No bro,

Her numberr ends with 333.Hi Raj.

Saw her Pics, I knew her long back, She went around with the name Janhvi and used the above 2 nos. She was good but she has put up slight weight. I have her old no. Can you pm me her new no. With her permission of-course. Give her my reference.

Cheers Kunal.

SeriousSam
10-11-14, 13:01
As promised, had beer with our great IC. But being an unfortunate dry day, it was not my treat. Thanks bro. Looking forward to give grand party. Serioussam, yogi (King. Almost disappeared from the forum), smartvvarma, passionmale32, Jiam339, Angelhunk, aidguide, possible. Let's meet somewhere near or after Diwali for grand party. Very much needed meet. To keep forum alive. Cheers.Tutli sir it was a privelege to meet you for coffee, hope to ctach up soon again and share experiences, I don't mind meeting the other guys that you mentioned.

Tut Li
10-11-14, 15:49
Hi Raj.

Saw her Pics, I knew her long back, She went around with the name Janhvi and used the above 2 nos. She was good but she has put up slight weight. I have her old no. Can you pm me her new no. With her permission of-course. Give her my reference.

Cheers Kunal.Hey buddy. We have never interacted but I have received few contacts with ref name "kunal". Guess you are the originator. And chicks responded nicely after giving your ref. Though not tried as they can't do LT. And I don't do ST. Hehe. Thanks. .

Tut Li
10-11-14, 16:01
Tutli sir it was a privelege to meet you for coffee, hope to ctach up soon again and share experiences, I don't mind meeting the other guys that you mentioned.Hey. Jerry. . pulling my leg everywhere. Whatsapp, CCD and now open forum. This "sir" makes me feel very old and now you know I m not at all. Pl try to wind up business before diwali. So that we can meet ASAP. Cheers. On the way back home.

HeDone007
10-11-14, 20:04
Hi fellow mongerers,

How much do you think is the right price for B2B massage at one of Thai spa? Is 8 K to 10 K ok?

And is B2B massage safer comparatively than FS (with condom) or is the risk for infection higher?

(I am guessing risk will be higher, but please guide).

Regards,

Lucky

Rocquer
10-11-14, 20:37
They moved from above Dominos to Sunshree Woods, I reached the place pretty late, was just about to close and had just two choices. Usually have 4+. Choose Priya, bargained 1 K for b2 b BJ. Was mechanical finished in less than 30 minutes and left.

Since this was not a pleasent experience, would appreciate if seniors can suggest any other better place to Satisfy Jhonny.

Mumbai Guy
10-12-14, 05:02
Hey buddy please read the earlier forum posts. 8-10 K is ridiculous. You should not pay more than 1. 5-2 K for B2 B massage. As for safety it is safer than FS.

Hi fellow mongerers,

How much do you think is the right price for B2B massage at one of Thai spa? Is 8 K to 10 K ok?

And is B2B massage safer comparatively than FS (with condom) or is the risk for infection higher?

(I am guessing risk will be higher, but please guide).

Regards,

Lucky

Jiam339
10-12-14, 05:47
Hi all,

After a long time I m back with lots of FR reports I will post them one by one but first I need your support in making a decision I came across a couple who wants to do threesome with me I talked only the guy not the girl the guy posted the add on locanto and saying his name as name as sunny 32 and Ritu 25 he is saying that they do not have the place and the place will be mine guys please suggest me should I go ahead or not please ASAP because I am planning to meet them on my friends place on this Monday.

Thank youHi be carefuk. In past with same name some members got cheated. I was fortunate to be escaped. They will call you at coffee shop or will come to your place then will play haox. If its same ritu then better avoid.

Tut Li
10-12-14, 06:43
Buddy,

You promised me as well, once you'll be in Pune, but didn't turned up.

Neither replying.

Let me know if some thing is missing.

As senior I always expect you to help me out.Ya. I m sorry Rishi. . I totally forgot. Don't worry we can meet next time. Cheers.

HeDone007
10-12-14, 14:44
Hey buddy please read the earlier forum posts. 8-10 K is ridiculous. You should not pay more than 1. 5-2 K for B2 B massage. As for safety it is safer than FS.Hi Mumabi Guy.

Thanks for the reply!

I have gone through previous FRs. The rate mentioned (1 to 2 K) is for MPs (and that too Indian girls, I guess). Every previous FRs on Thai spas mentiones 1 k just for HJ.

So anyone had B2 B at Thai spas for lesser amount? Please respond?

Regards,

Lucky.

Andy9949
10-12-14, 15:23
Got in touch with one sp named subhash from locanto thru mail (his name has been mentioned on this forum). HE replies to mail promptly. Sent his options. All are independents. Selected one seeing the pic. (1st mistake). Fixed up for full night since I wanted to relax. Booked a good hotel opposite famous hospital in thergaon. The girl came 2 hrs late. Was angry and wanted to dump her. But jonny had a dry spell for a while, so went ahead (2nd mistake).

Girl, operates by name of payal, very ordinary, very slim and short, ordinary face. Is bong and otherwise co-operative. She was not carrying her I'd. So had a lot of trouble checking in. Finally she managed to get a scan copy of her pan card. Then checked in. Finally after checking in, freshened up a little bit, started with good DFK. She started licking me all over. Boobs were really good for her body otherwise. She was desperate to get jonny in, so started in WOT, then missy, then WOT and finally finished in missy. Session was good. Girl was co-operative. Everything was on offer except anal and doggy.

Girl was very ordinary, so did not feel like going for second round. Thought will go for it in morning. After waking up in morning, she came for the the round but I did not feel like doing her again (3rd mistake). Paid her and she left.

Got up, took a shower, had breakfast as it was paid for and left.

Overall, she wad the worst I had in terms of looks and 2nd worst in terms of service.

Face 2/10 (in reality. Don't be fooled by pic).

Service 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

Damage - 10 K + 3. 5 K for hotel, dinner, condi.

WIR. Only if she is the last option available.

Tut Li
10-12-14, 17:18
Got in touch with one sp named subhash from locanto thru mail (his name has been mentioned on this forum). HE replies to mail promptly. Sent his options. All are independents. Selected one seeing the pic. (1st mistake). Fixed up for full night since I wanted to relax. Booked a good hotel opposite famous hospital in thergaon. The girl came 2 hrs late. Was angry and wanted to dump her. But jonny had a dry spell for a while, so went ahead (2nd mistake).

Girl, operates by name of payal, very ordinary, very slim and short, ordinary face. Is bong and otherwise co-operative. She was not carrying her I'd. So had a lot of trouble checking in. Finally she managed to get a scan copy of her pan card. Then checked in. Finally after checking in, freshened up a little bit, started with good DFK. She started licking me all over. Boobs were really good for her body otherwise. She was desperate to get jonny in, so started in WOT, then missy, then WOT and finally finished in missy. Session was good. Girl was co-operative. Everything was on offer except anal and doggy.

Girl was very ordinary, so did not feel like going for second round. Thought will go for it in morning. After waking up in morning, she came for the the round but I did not feel like doing her again (3rd mistake). Paid her and she left.

Overall, she wad the worst I had in terms of looks and 2nd worst in terms of service.

Service 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

WIR. Only if she is the last option available.This is same payal, was famous on forum before 7-8 months. Suddenly disappeared and now working with new number. It's good that you highlighted the degraded service. I was thinking to go for her in my next trip. Thanks buddy. Cheers.

Kirtan
10-12-14, 21:13
I plan to travel to pine or Mumbai for 2 days with sole purpose of mongering. Budget up to 500 per session or up to 2 k per night. What will be the best place to spend the night.

Any thoughts about Budhwar Peth night out there or safer to take a hotel room?

Mongerer12
10-13-14, 03:59
I plan to travel to pine or Mumbai for 2 days with sole purpose of mongering. Budget up to 500 per session or up to 2 k per night. What will be the best place to spend the night.

Any thoughts about Budhwar Peth night out there or safer to take a hotel room?Dude, not sure about Mumbai but with this budget in Pune you can book a hotel room (that too I doubt) and do the HJ by yourself.

Jokes apart, you can explore BP in this budget, its better if you can arrange a hotel room.

TokyoPanda
10-13-14, 10:18
Dude, not sure about Mumbai but with this budget in Pune you can book a hotel room (that too I doubt) and do the HJ by yourself...;-)

Jokes apart, you can explore BP in this budget..its better if you can arrange a hotel room..Try BP or sm cheap MP which give HJ.

Kirtan
10-13-14, 13:46
What is the usual rates in BP? For 1 shot and 2 HR and spending whole night?

Jiam339
10-13-14, 14:42
After going through some post in other theads like Mumbai, Delhi (Particular), and trying with negotiation skills in Pune, I found that rates in Pune are way way higher. These days I am using brain (not listening to Johney), I manage to save some buck. Even gal or SP new to pune quickly learn Pune Inflation (pl see my earlier FR). This wk end went without any score though tried hardly.

This exp may be shared by other fellows hence there is hardly any good FR coming up in Pune.

Lets search for better option, try to make a pressure group who can deal with SP better (bulk sale always get discount) and bring better days back to Pune.

Any taker?

BongBang
10-13-14, 14:57
Does Smitha's number end in 221?

RajKumar1988
10-13-14, 15:52
Yes bro,

You are right Pune is very costly. Basically I am from Hyderabad. But last 2 years I spent in Bangalore. I have experience in both cities with indies.

What I see here in Pune indis telling double cost when compare to both cities.

Negotiate hardly and try to bring price list to down.

Happy mongering. Play safe. Brothers.

RAJ!

After going through some post in other theads like Mumbai, Delhi (Particular), and trying with negotiation skills in Pune, I found that rates in Pune are way way higher. These days I am using brain (not listening to Johney), I manage to save some buck. Even gal or SP new to pune quickly learn Pune Inflation (pl see my earlier FR). This wk end went without any score though tried hardly.

This exp may be shared by other fellows hence there is hardly any good FR coming up in Pune.

Lets search for better option, try to make a pressure group who can deal with SP better (bulk sale always get discount) and bring better days back to Pune.

Any taker?

HeDone007
10-13-14, 17:06

Any taker?Definitely agree with you Jiam339! Though I have not written any FRs, I have had some experiences with SPs here. The inflated cost has really made me stop mongering. Would have continued to blow money, but the pathetic service offered by the WGs for such cost, it feels I am paying to get myself screwed. Also observed that more you hassle over rates, worse is the service.

We should have rate card bi-annually to list ST / LT / Night rates for WGs / SPs and decide if it is worth mongering.

BongBang
10-13-14, 17:35
Its well within your budget.

What is the usual rates in BP? For 1 shot and 2 HR and spending whole night?

Member #4273
10-13-14, 19:25
Hey bro. You did the right thing in case of Rati. I m just wondering why this happens in case of most of Indes that they get some attitude. Forum has to say good bye to them to teach a lesson. Cheers.Not sure why this is exp with her. I had really different exp with Rati.

Member #4273
10-13-14, 19:26
This is same payal, was famous on forum before 7-8 months. Suddenly disappeared and now working with new number. It's good that you highlighted the degraded service. I was thinking to go for her in my next trip. Thanks buddy. Cheers.Payal is having really bad service I have one of bad exp with Payal.

TokyoPanda
10-13-14, 20:35
Does Smitha's number end in 221?No it ends with 440.

Peace123
10-13-14, 21:22
Hi all,

Please please please could you [Email address deleted by Admin] the name and contact # of the Wanowrie lady.

BTW. I have been a silent member of this forum for quite some time. I really appreciate all the experiences / feedbacks that are being shared on this forum.

I am relatively new in mongering. So apart from a couple of Indis and SPs, do not have much to share as of now. But will get into action very soon.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

RockingSam
10-14-14, 07:30
She was really good in service. I don't have recent experience though. I was also looking to go for her but changed my mind now. .

Service 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

WIR. Only if she is the last option available.

SuperFunkie
10-14-14, 15:01
Hello senior members!

These are some pics sent by the SP. Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks!

TokyoPanda
10-14-14, 16:21
Hello senior members!

Thanks!Looks nice. Whats damage range said by sp??

Andy9949
10-14-14, 18:40
As mentioned in my Last FR, who replies to emails promptly, here is his collection. Says all these girls are independent. One of them is Payal, who's FR I have already posted.

Any seniors / new mongerers who have experience with these chicks, please share.

Cheers and safe mongering.

SmartRaj
10-14-14, 18:48
Hi,

I am new to forum.

Can you help me with some contacts in Pune?

SmartRaj
10-14-14, 19:02
Hi all,

Does anybody has any idea of SP or MP at damages 1 k - 2 k in Pune (near Lonikand or Pune city).

Peace123
10-14-14, 20:34
Hi HoneyHunt,

Please could you share the name and contact # of Wanowrie gal on [Email address deleted by Admin]

Firstly, I would like to thank Jazzyboy for providing the famous Wanawari chick's digits. It was a great evening well spent with her.

Pre visit: Called her to fix the appointment and was asked by her for the reference. Gave the required reference and was quoted 6 k for a pop. Tried negotiating but she wouldn't budge. Told her I will call back and disconnected. Didn't want to raise her bar from 5 k to 6 k. Gave a good thought and inquired if she is worth 6 k and got positive response. So decided to go ahead and fixed the time for evening.

Experience: Reached the place on time after a little search. Waited outside for 15 min and was asked to come over. As soon as she opened the door, first impression, average face features and a hot body. She received with a smile and offered water. Made me comfortable by striking a conversation for some 10 to 15 min about me and her. She is very bubbly and candid...EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Zadkiel
10-14-14, 21:31
Hi,

I have just relocated to Pune from Bangalore due to my job. Look for some nice ladies. 20-30 yrs old. Busty. If any of you can share genuine contacts then I will be really grateful. Budget 3-5 k. Can pay for contacts of really nice girls.

Thanks

Zadkiel
10-14-14, 21:45
Can anyone share the number of the Wanowari girl and reviews.

Hitman47
10-15-14, 03:49
Due to high revenue deficit, skipped the thought of indies and again went to BP. Searched 2 buildings and decided to visit Kajol whom I took last time in Welcome building. She asked for a beer and cig. It felt nice and cozy with lots of hugging, long lip kissing (not DFK), biting etc. Then started doggy with a nice ass of her between my hands. Finished in tight missionary (she knows how to make it tight). They give nice experience if you repeat them.

800 for half an HR. 200 beer.

LifeAt40
10-15-14, 06:23
Dear IC please read your PM.

IndianCurries
10-15-14, 06:33
Can pay for contacts of really nice girls.
I don't think you understand this forum!

This is not a brothel house and (most) people who share stuff here are not pimps who will need money to share contacts! This is friendly site for fellow mongers, who share their experiences and contacts to other members across various cities.

I am not sure about others; but I felt offended with this type of post!

Cheers,

Stay Safe,

IC.

Tut Li
10-15-14, 07:14
Hi,

I have just relocated to Pune from Bangalore due to my job. Look for some nice ladies. 20-30 yrs old. Busty. If any of you can share genuine contacts then I will be really grateful. Budget 3-5 k. Can pay for contacts of really nice girls.

ThanksIt would be great if you buy subscription first. Then look for the pimps on this forum so that you can offer money for nice contacts. Good luck.

Zadkiel
10-15-14, 07:31
I don't think you understand this forum!

This is not a brothel house and (most) people who share stuff here are not pimps who will need money to share contacts! This is friendly site for fellow mongers, who share their experiences and contacts to other members across various cities.

I am not sure about others; but I felt offended with this type of post!

Cheers,

Stay Safe,

IC.I didn't mean to make it sound like a brothel. Its just that people are very reserved about sharing contacts and expect something in return. Since I'm completely new I don't have any no. That's the reason I said I'm willing to pay. Sorry it was offensive or wrong in anyway. Won't happen again.

Tut Li
10-15-14, 09:27
As mentioned in my Last FR, who replies to emails promptly, here is his collection. Says all these girls are independent. One of them is Payal, who's FR I have already posted.

Any seniors / new mongerers who have experience with these chicks, please share.

Cheers and safe mongering.The chick in red top / jeans looks hot. Her body resembles to that of wanowarie. Let's hope service is also like her. BTW. What are the quotes for ST / LT. And please confirm the email I'd of subhash. Does it contain "spsdude" or something.

LoverboyJerico
10-15-14, 10:06
The one in Blue, sitting is Jassi. Has a daughter and is Punjabi. Had her a year before. Decent but don't pay over 5 k for 2 rounds! The black and the first one in green looks nice. Please pm me the contact!

Hello senior members!

Thanks!

YoursDeepus
10-15-14, 10:39
Go for the girl in blue and white dress. It is been years when I met her in Jaipur, but, this girl was real GFE.

Hello senior members!

Thanks!

Pussy Shave
10-15-14, 16:28
Guys,

Whoever coming in new. We have spent lot of time, patience and efforts to get the right contacts. Please understand you also should do have some intention to forward your efforts and automatically you will get gems. Its not about one shot quick unload, its about wait and watch, enjoy to full extent!

It would be great if you buy subscription first. Then look for the pimps on this forum so that you can offer money for nice contacts. Good luck.

BongBang
10-15-14, 17:50
Fellow people,

I am seeing a few ads on locanto where there is an email provided and they / she ask you to send a your phone number. I am guessing this is some sort of blackmail scam, but just wanted to check if anyone else has experienced this.

Member #4273
10-15-14, 18:40

Cheers and safe mongering.First Non of them is Payal. FIrst two pics are of Shalini. She is having kid and good in service. Last Sari girl name is Snehal drink and drive you crazy.

Andy9949
10-15-14, 18:59
The chick in red top / jeans looks hot. Her body resembles to that of wanowarie. Let's hope service is also like her. BTW. What are the quotes for ST / LT. And please confirm the email I'd of subhash. Does it contain "spsdude" or something.The rates are 4 k for 1 HR, 5 k for 2 HR and 10 k for full night. You can negotiate at your end. For email ID of SP, search for Snehal on locanto Pune. You will get all details.

Cheers

Bond Bond
10-15-14, 19:14
Where do I find her?? What about her looks? Is the building at the T junction the Welcome Building. I will there on Monday so need info.

Due to high revenue deficit, skipped the thought of indies and again went to BP. Searched 2 buildings and decided to visit Kajol whom I took last time in Welcome building. She asked for a beer and cig. It felt nice and cozy with lots of hugging, long lip kissing (not DFK), biting etc. Then started doggy with a nice ass of her between my hands. Finished in tight missionary (she knows how to make it tight). They give nice experience if you repeat them.

800 for half an HR. 200 beer.

Tut Li
10-15-14, 19:45
I didn't mean to make it sound like a brothel. Its just that people are very reserved about sharing contacts and expect something in return. Since I'm completely new I don't have any no. That's the reason I said I'm willing to pay. Sorry it was offensive or wrong in anyway. Won't happen again.Hey bro. I m from gujarat. About an year back, I started reading forum and "payal" was my first episode without subscription. Immediately I bought subscription, initially only one or two contacts shared by Seniors (sometimes I miss Msmiles & k. Puneri). But later I earned and number of good friends at Pune. . what I mean to say that. Not all are same and you need to approach in a right way. I too got offended like Indiancurries. It's your second post without pm and you are offering money. Very rare. Get pm and rest assured that I will share one nice inde contact.

Tut Li
10-15-14, 19:52
Fellow people,

I am seeing a few ads on locanto where there is an email provided and they / she ask you to send a your phone number. I am guessing this is some sort of blackmail scam, but just wanted to check if anyone else has experienced this.Only one word. Cheaters. I lost 10 k. Deal was for night at 20 k. Fortunately I paid only 10 k (remaining 10 k in the morning) and after 1 pop, she asked for remaining 10 k and wanted to leave. I said fuck off. Beware of such scams.

Bharat85
10-15-14, 20:02
Fellow people,

I am seeing a few ads on locanto where there is an email provided and they / she ask you to send a your phone number. I am guessing this is some sort of blackmail scam, but just wanted to check if anyone else has experienced this.Hey,

I also saw this advt. The advt is posted by a guy. Under the name of Neha.

He is fraud, the girl calls you asks for 7 k including room at Esquare hotel which she would book. She asks for advance.

I didn't find it true, the guy is a fraud. His name is Any Shah. Beware!

Sanev75
10-16-14, 03:47
Hey bro. I m from gujarat. About an year back, I started reading forum and "payal" was my first episode without subscription. Immediately I bought subscription, initially only one or two contacts shared by Seniors (sometimes I miss Msmiles & k. Puneri). But later I earned and number of good friends at Pune. . what I mean to say that. Not all are same and you need to approach in a right way. I too got offended like Indiancurries. It's your second post without pm and you are offering money. Very rare. Get pm and rest assured that I will share one nice inde contact.Hi,

I am new to forum and have few contacts to share in exchange.

Can somebody tell me how to activate PM ? And send pm.

Can't see any options? Do I need to buy any paid subscription?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RessrRcky
10-16-14, 05:00
The one in Blue, sitting is jassi. Has a daughter and is punjabi. Had her a year before. Decent but don't pay over 5 k for 2 rounds!! The black and the first one in green looks nice. Please pm me the contact!!Can you PM me contacts of Jassi and first one in green.

BigDy
10-16-14, 19:31
Hello seniors,

Can anyone upload photo of Smitha no ending with 440 I have read lot of things but would like to see her before calling her tomorrow.

Hsayp
10-16-14, 20:01
Touche MP, Nagar Road. They give good massages, but the quality of girls is not such that you would like to ask for extras even if they provide.

Hello,

Has anybody visted Touch MP, Nagar Road. How is it? Is there any extras available there? Please comment on it early.

Review of Young spa.

Massage is very good, very relaxing, gals are also good, all NE fair complexion. But don't expect any extras here. Massage is good, there is no hurry in it. But again, have massage and forgot it nothing more you can expect here.

Any suggestion which MP or SPA we can get fair, big boobs gal. Which MP gives good BBJ?

Thanks

MarathiPlayboy
10-16-14, 21:14
Hi guys,

First post to forum.

Can anybody point me to MP in PCMC area wehre I can get extra.

RessrRcky
10-17-14, 04:59
Hi,

Can you please PM Neha Aundh contact.

Thanks

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonHi,

Firstly activate you subscriptions and then PM me.

Abhijeet25
10-17-14, 06:46
Hello seniors,

Can anyone upload photo of Smitha no ending with 440 I have read lot of things but would like to see her before calling her tomorrow.If you want to see her pic before calling her then you better forget her as look wise she is around 3/10. Go for her if you are looking for great service and great time. She will definitely score 20/10 service wise.

A tip: A bottle of vodka and you get to see the real wild side of her.

LoveHoney
10-17-14, 06:53
Go to FAQ and find answers, are you from the generation who wants everything ready made?

Hi,

I am new to forum and have few contacts to share in exchange.

Can somebody tell me how to activate PM ? And send pm.

Can't see any options? Do I need to buy any paid subscription?

Greetings,

Jackson

Abhijeet25
10-17-14, 07:22
I didn't mean to make it sound like a brothel. Its just that people are very reserved about sharing contacts and expect something in return. Since I'm completely new I don't have any no. That's the reason I said I'm willing to pay. Sorry it was offensive or wrong in anyway. Won't happen again.Firstly RTFF. Then you can start from BP or Anna's den (which has been discussed many times) and post your experience. This will help you earn reputation amongst other members.

Honestly most of us joined with no contacts and slowly built relationship with other members. This works on trust and not on any monetary benefits. Looking forward to read FRs from you.

Bullsye
10-17-14, 13:06
Hi guys,

Received few profiles from my SP. He is quoting 6 to 8 K. If any of one of have taken service from this gals. Please provide feedback.

Going to take service from any one of these tomorrow.

Thanks

Eliksir
10-17-14, 17:27
Hi guys,

Received few profiles from my SP. He is quoting 6 to 8 K. If any of one of have taken service from this gals. Please provide feedback.

ThanksThe one in black dress was in Bangalore few months back. Don't remember exactly, but I think people had good reviews.

Dennis Thomas
10-17-14, 17:41
The girl in black dress was in Bangalore 2 months back with B spa.

Hi guys,

Thanks

Mumbai Guy
10-17-14, 18:29
I have heard a lot about this girl. Can anyone from Pune forum please PM me her contact?

Cheers. MG.

This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k.

Thanks to all.

Tut Li
10-18-14, 04:55
I have heard a lot about this girl. Can anyone from Pune forum please PM me her contact?

Cheers. MG.She is fatty. Fair. Big racks. Does anal (I m not into). Has in-call. But not worth what she quotes. About 6 k ST. Not tried. Check pm in the afternoon for number. Cheers.

CoolRsp
10-18-14, 07:09
Visited Varsha afternoon 2 days back. As someone suggested the fellow who runs / owns the place must be getting good protection from the LE around there.

The afternoon was just starting off, but I was shown four girls. I picked one called Preeti and made my donation of the 4 K including room and ST. In private I told the girl that she has more coming if the service is great.

She proceeded with an efficient BBBJ till I was almost ready to pop, and then took it between her boobs to completion. After about fifteen minutes of touching her and some mutual body rubbing I was hard enough and got on top to do her mish, but she said she wanted it deeper so went doggy.

Overall a decent experience. She was clean and did not reek of perfume or tobacco as my earlier experience with this place.

Cost 4 K plus tip 0.5

Looks- 7

Figure- 9

GFE- 5

Attitude- 7.

CoolRsp
10-18-14, 07:44
Hey,

I also saw this advt. The advt is posted by a guy. Under the name of Neha.

He is fraud, the girl calls you asks for 7 k including room at Esquare hotel which she would book. She asks for advance.

I didn't find it true, the guy is a fraud. His name is Any Shah. Beware!It definitely seems like fraud. Please don't fall in such trap. Lots of other options are available.

Mongerer12
10-18-14, 18:46
Visited Varsha afternoon 2 days back. As someone suggested the fellow who runs / owns the place must be getting good protection from the LE around there.

The afternoon was just starting off, but I was shown four girls. I picked one called Preeti and made my donation of the 4 K including room and ST. In private I told the girl that she has more coming if the service is great.

She proceeded with an efficient BBBJ till I was almost ready to pop, and then took it between her boobs to completion. After about fifteen minutes of touching her and some mutual body rubbing I was hard enough and got on top to do her mish, but she said she wanted it deeper so went doggy.

Overall a decent experience. She was clean and did not reek of perfume or tobacco as my earlier experience with this place.

Cost 4 K plus tip 0.5

Looks- 7

Figure- 9

GFE- 5

Attitude- 7.Have they reduced the rates? They used to charge 4 k for service and 0. 8 k for room 6-7 months back. Not visited them recently ao not sure if they have reduced the rates. Can someone confirm?

Hitman47
10-19-14, 04:07
Where do I find her?? What about her looks? Is the building at the T junction the Welcome Building. I will there on Monday so need info.Lookswise she is not young but looks better than most of the NE girls there. I repeated her because she made me very happy on first visit which is normally rare in BP. Building names are still confusing there as some say it is White Building and some say it is New Welcome building. You can find her on first floor, first left room of that building above Food Plaza.

BongBang
10-19-14, 06:06
Contacted SP and he wants 10 k for 2. Ridiculous.

Mumbai Guy
10-19-14, 06:41
May consider trying her if all other options are dry. I don't mind fat girls. Please PM me her number and reference.

Cheers. MG.

She is fatty. Fair. Big racks. Does anal (I m not into). Has in-call. But not worth what she quotes. About 6 k ST. Not tried. Check pm in the afternoon for number. Cheers.

Jasmpat
10-19-14, 07:32
Pal, you do not have PM activated. Can you share the contacts of the SP.

Hi guys,

Thanks

Travis555
10-19-14, 10:14
Have they reduced the rates? They used to charge 4 k for service and 0. 8 k for room 6-7 months back. Not visited them recently ao not sure if they have reduced the rates. Can someone confirm?Rates are still 4 k for service and 0. 8 k for room. Earlier ST was one shot in 4 k. But looks like our friend got two pops.

BigDy
10-19-14, 12:40
Done with Smitha. As expected 100% service.

Now has anyone tried Snehal from Pimpri?

She is quoting 7 k for 2 sessions.

Her no is ending with 138.

BongBang
10-19-14, 15:38
Please don't inflate the price. She is in the 3 k /1,5 k /2 category.

SuperFunkie
10-19-14, 17:18
Looks nice. Whats damage range said by sp??Damage range 6 k + onward.

Thanks

Mumbai Guy
10-19-14, 18:41
All these girls are not worth more than 4-5 K for 2 pops. Negotiate with the SP and don't sound desperate.

Contacted SP and he wants 10 k for 2. Ridiculous.

Nave1111
10-19-14, 21:20
Hello big!

Can you pm the contact details of snehal Pimpri girl, in return I can give you independent girl who stays near Dange Chowk.

She is nice and very playful you can see her pic in my previous post!

Regards,

Nave

Member #4284
10-20-14, 02:32
Good collection. Can you share the so contact please or how can one find him.

Jassi, looks Punjabi but is essentially a Nepali babe. Keeps moving in Blore, Noida and Pune among different SPs. The one in green seems gorgeous.

Let us know how it goes. And drop in a message to indicate about the SP.

Hello senior members!

These
some pics sent by the SP. Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks!

SmartVvarma
10-20-14, 06:26
Hello big!

Can you pm the contact details of snehal Pimpri girl, in return I can give you independent girl who stays near Dange Chowk.

She is nice and very playful you can see her pic in my previous post!

Regards,

NaveHi Buddy,

I shared a contact with you, in return you were to share contact of this Dange Chowk girl. I am still waiting for this. !

Play Safe.

Man In India
10-20-14, 07:23
I also have similar experience with the member. When I asked for the Dange Chowk girl's details, HE was prompt enough to ask for contacts in Mumbai as He was travelling very next day. It has been quite some time that I provided him the details. HE has neither reverted whether He was at Mumbai and availed services nor the details of Dange Chowk girl.

What do we call it when multiple members have same experience?

Hi Buddy,

I shared a contact with you, in return you were to share contact of this Dange Chowk girl. I am still waiting for this. !

Play Safe.

Stonned123
10-20-14, 09:41
Hello guys,

I got this SP from the net. He sent me a few pics. I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with these girls.

Thanks

SammyDaCosta
10-20-14, 10:16
I have been following this forum for a long time now. Just for informational purposes out of interest.

Some days back had my first experience (somewhat).

Went to the Kondhwa Thai Spa.

Started with a genuine massage which in itself is very relaxing and worth it. Then had the lady give me a happy ending.

I enjoyed the experience as it was first time with anything of this sort.

Damage: 3 k for massage + 1 k for HJ.

With all the experienced members out there, I request you to guide your junior for my next time.

I m looking for full service now. Thinking about starting with Varsha (let me know if you have better options).

Sorry, I don't have PM activated as I don't own a credit card.

If anyone of you can buy me membership (I can pay you in person) I'd like to be a part of the community.

Thank You!

Newbee Joy
10-20-14, 10:22
Similar experience for me. Has anyone ever received that Dange chowk girl number from him?

Joy

I also have similar experience with the member. When I asked for the Dange Chowk girl's details, HE was prompt enough to ask for contacts in Mumbai as He was travelling very next day. It has been quite some time that I provided him the details. HE has neither reverted whether He was at Mumbai and availed services nor the details of Dange Chowk girl.

BriantPune
10-20-14, 12:58
Visited the lodge (quite famous in ISG) last week. Was shown three options all average BP level quality. Picked the one with minimum assets as her attitude was good (she did smile and made eye contact). Only miss on the menu. Used some negotiation skills and managed to get DFK. Would only recommend if you are around hadapsar area, else please go to BP.

Damages: 1300 for single pop plus 200 for good service.

Jasmpat
10-20-14, 13:19
The last babe in the pic looks seductive. Can anyone share her contact.

Stonned123
10-20-14, 13:25
Hello guys,

I got in touch with one SP and he sent me these girls pics. Wanted to know if anyone has tried them and if they genuine.

Thanks

Mongerer12
10-20-14, 14:11

What do we call it when multiple members have same experience?Boss, seems you have not read his dange chowk FR carefully and fall pray to it. It looks like a fake one just lure people to ask the contact and in turn share what they have. If would have genuine HE would have shared. I have shared snehals contact wid few members and they were kind enough to share more than one contact and that too without asking.

Pussy Shave
10-20-14, 15:05
I ventured a lot in dange chowk and never come across this girl. Doubt this report as suspicious.

Hi,

My title says it all. Was not is the mood to call any of my old SP, so called my friend and got this independent chicks nos.

It was her politeness or her way of talking is another matter. Told her that I had called her earlier and referred my friend name.

She asked me to meet at Dange Chowk.

Reached there, it was in the midst of the famed gold market and true three star with good AC, nice room and good double bed.

She walked in and closed the door, locked it.

Went to her, kissed her neck and said Hi, she reciprocated with a kiss and said great...

BongBang
10-20-14, 15:45
Is this SPs end digits 113? I think the first two pics are of Payal and the 3rd one is Nikita / Jassi both of whom are fairly discussed.

What is the asking price BTW?

Hello guys,

I got this SP from the net. He sent me a few pics. I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with these girls.

Thanks

Man In India
10-20-14, 16:24
I have to agree with you friend. I will talk to Mumbai contacts I provided him and ask them to avoid the guy.

It's a good lesson learnt. Normally the newbies crib about not receiving response from seniors especially if the they haven't posted reports. I thought of helping one but possibly not every newbie can expect favours now.

Wishing you (and all other members) a very happy Diwali.

Boss, seems you have not read his dange chowk FR carefully and fall pray to it. It looks like a fake one just lure people to ask the contact and in turn share what they have. If would have genuine HE would have shared. I have shared snehals contact wid few members and they were kind enough to share more than one contact and that too without asking.

Hsayp
10-20-14, 16:35
He is quoting 6 k 1 HR, 8 k 2 HR, 12 k full night.

Is this SPs end digits 113? I think the first two pics are of Payal and the 3rd one is Nikita / Jassi both of whom are fairly discussed.

What is the asking price BTW?

Bond Bond
10-20-14, 19:42
As my trip to Pune was planned a few days back, was trying to reach her and she finally answers the fone. Fixed date and time and this was reconfirmed the day we were to meet & we decided to meet at V Lodge.

Kept me waiting for 30 minutes giving me some time to relax after a hard day's work. She arrives and as she settles down we have some chit chat about how she got into doing this, works part time blah blah blah. Slowly I move next to her and start kissing all over her neck. As I am about to reach her lips, she turns away. Start reaching below her clothes and slowly take them off one at a time. She helps undressing me as well. Now there she waiting to be taken. I start kissing her neck again moving down to het tits and to stomach. Skin is smooth so I enjoy it. Start fingering her and she starts moaning which I think was fake.

She moves her hands over my back and slowly towards my GUY who is ready for some action. After a while of sensual touches, she puts on the cover and asks to enter her. We start with WOT for a while and as she gets tired move to miss and boom. I explode. Lying for a while to catch breath she slips into the washroom and comes out with a towel after a quick wash. Water drops oh her bare body as she did not dry her self well. I get clean and get back beside her. As I smoke she lies there waiting for my next move.

Again some boob pressing and kisses and she starts to play with Jhonny. Puts on cover for a BJ but jhonny is exhausted. Some more foreplay and then enter her in miss again and cum in few minutes. During the act I bit her on the neck and she almost screamed.

Overall experience was ok. Not a great looker and on the healthier side. Weatish but smooth skin. The only turn off was the Pussy is too loose, seems she has been too much in demand.

Damage 3 K + 0. 8 k at V. Lodge.

WIR. No as prefer a tighter hole.

Sanfeb16
10-20-14, 19:48
Got a Lead From Facebook. Jugnu from pune, a model for magazine's, an independent escort and she says she is open for Bachelors parties, group sex, GF experience, anal, oral etc etc so there is a no problem with the services. She quotes hours meeting 2 hours - 5 k. ST Rates looks ok for the profile she has. Just wondering if anyone has come across her before?

EatPrayLove
10-21-14, 03:52
Hello guys,

I got in touch with one SP and he sent me these girls pics. Wanted to know if anyone has tried them and if they genuine.

ThanksThe gal in red was in Chennai a couple of months back. Guess she is from Delhi. An OK experience. Her rate here was 4 k for ST. Bargain hard. Cheers!

Holocaust
10-21-14, 04:38
Hey guys,

This was my first experience with this famous SP of Koregaon Park. Called him up and he showed 4-5 options which were all Indians and settled down our deal to 5 k for ST. (Initially HE was charging 7 k. All newbies please learn to negotiate as much as you can). Anyway reached the desired spot by 2. By that time I reached I had already got 2 texts telling me where I was. Than a guy came and worked me out to a good society. When I found out that the girl I selected had been taken by some other one and he told me to wait for 10-15 minutes so that she will come. But I wasn't must eager now to proceed, so she showed me 2 options. One was Indian and another was Uzbekistan. Both looked eager and both smiled (Please remember to watch the girls react towards talks, it will decide how she will fare in bed) . I told the guy if I could talk with both girls. I strictly told my desire for foreplay and kissing. Which Uzbekistan girl readily agreed. So decided to go further.

We both went to washroom and cleaned ourselves. She looked hot in black top and ankle length skirt. She was slight overweight as she had sat on my lap and landed a light peck in my lips. I shifted towards the bed and wanted her to take charge of me. She started to unbutton me and started kissing heavily and our tongues. Dueling each other. I shifted my focus to her neck and breasts. She took her shirt and skirt, as I slowly licked her naval region. Then I performed DATY on her and she had the first orgasm during all this. I was all erect during that time and now it was her turn to please me. She started with licking my chest and slowly started CBJ. Afterwards started WOT and finished in CAT. Overall a brilliant experience.

Here is the score card:

GFE- 7/10

Foreplay- 9/10 (The best think I like in sex: P).

CBJ- 7/10 (well she tried the best but didn't like much).

Figure- 6/10 (slight in the heavier side. Not much though).

Cost- 5 k+200+200 (SP+condom + to her).

WIR-Maybe.

IndianCurries
10-21-14, 05:05
Hello guys,

ThanksPic 1 and Pic 2 are of same girl "Payal". She's slim and gives good service with BBBJ on offer. RTFF with her name and you can find more details, including one of my own FRs. Pune has inflated rates and SPs never go below 6 K. If you push hard, you might get lucky in 5 K.

Note, this is not the evaluation of how much she's worth; but that's the inflated price of Pune.

Cheers,

IC.

Tut Li
10-21-14, 07:00
Pic 1 and Pic 2 are of same girl "Payal". She's slim and gives good service with BBBJ on offer. RTFF with her name and you can find more details, including one of my own FRs. Pune has inflated rates and SPs never go below 6 K. If you push hard, you might get lucky in 5 K.

Note, this is not the evaluation of how much she's worth; but that's the inflated price of Pune.

Cheers,

IC.Good to see you back on forum after week. Sending you diwali gift very soon. At home now. Cheers.

Stonned123
10-21-14, 07:30

What is the asking price BTW?Not sure about the SP's digits contacted through email. Will try to get his number and update you. This is prices he quoted .5 k for 1 HR 1 session and 8 k for 2 hrs 2 sessions. For overnight he said 12 k. Let me know if the prices are fine as I don't want to be the person who rises them.

Stonned123
10-21-14, 07:33
He is quoting 6 k 1 HR, 8 k 2 HR, 12 k full night.Yes told me the same.

Stonned123
10-21-14, 07:34
The gal in red was in Chennai a couple of months back. Guess she is from Delhi. An OK experience. Her rate here was 4 k for ST. Bargain hard. Cheers!Ohhh ok. Will try want to do a overnight relaxed thing so lets see.

Stonned123
10-21-14, 07:36
Pic 1 and Pic 2 are of same girl "Payal". She's slim and gives good service with BBBJ on offer. RTFF with her name and you can find more details, including one of my own FRs. Pune has inflated rates and SPs never go below 6 K. If you push hard, you might get lucky in 5 K.

Cheers,

ICThanks for the reply will check the forums and see. Had seen some posts about Payal but didn't know it was her.

DieHardDic
10-21-14, 09:05
Hello all,

Initially I was new and trying to explore mongering scene in Pune. I tried SPs, Spa and independent. I even posted some reviews.

I got more of bad service as compared to good ones. Twice I had to leave without doing anything, due to poor and frustrating service.

Also, the price going on is minimum 6 k to 15 k for the girls who are really not worth it.

Even in spa, we pay about 2 k for massage and 1 k for HJ, which I think is also not worth it.

Hence I have stopped mongering and as a result I have not been posting reviews.

I am really frustrated with all the price hike and poor service of girls. For a person like me who is not too rich, it is becoming more and more difficult to enjoy the money spend.

I am not at all sure what to do.

Hitman47
10-21-14, 10:08
...Building names are still confusing there as some say it is White Building and some say it is New Welcome building. You can find her on first floor, first left room of that building above Food Plaza.Went there on Sunday, and selected Shilpa on top floor left room. She was cute NE / Chinky with very nice attitude, playful, friendly and better than my previous finds in that building named Manpasand. She was massaging and kissing a lot (not deep but wet and nicely long).

Cost: 700 for Half HR, 100 tip.

WIR: Yes.

LoveHoney
10-21-14, 12:38
My experience is also same, may be a year back, better to avoid.

BongBang
10-21-14, 14:45
Hope you aren't planning to pay this rate. We really need an amazon / flipkart / snapdeal revolution to bring the prices down!

He is quoting 6 k 1 HR, 8 k 2 HR, 12 k full night.

Hsayp
10-21-14, 15:21
Got these from an SP in KP. Quoting 10 k for 2-3 hrs. Can seniors please help and guide on rates & any FRs I should look for on this thread.

Hsayp
10-21-14, 16:37
Hope you aren't planning to pay this rate. We really need an amazon / flipkart / snapdeal revolution to bring the prices down!Nope I was anyways out of town and wouldn't have gone beyond 5-6 k for 2 hrs. Would rather go to aura Viman Nagar as they are very friendly and save money.

Andy9949
10-21-14, 17:39
Hello guys,

ThanksTried the girl in red. Her work name is Payal. Is a bong. Please read my FR. Don't be seduced by her pics. She is very average in look in reality. Booked her for full night but did not feel like fucking her more than once.

PassionMale32
10-21-14, 18:32
Got these from an SP in KP. Quoting 10 k for 2-3 hrs. Can seniors please help and guide on rates & any FRs I should look for on this thread.Guys don't spoilt SPs by paining so much like 10 k for 2-3 hrs and most of these gals are cranky like don't do this and that blah blah.

Its okie to just tell SPs not intrested and straight away tell budget which you want to target. Straight calculate one can even get LT / Full night / few hours in that amount. Then why waste our hard earned green moolah.

If one isn't getting then heading toward BP is much much smart move or best is watch porn and play with self = no harm in this and nothing to be ashamed.

Its better than spoiling SPs.

Passionmale32.

Pcock
10-21-14, 18:58
Does anyone have any experience with her. She is on locanto and has a website of her own. Indie. Hi priced. Quoting 15 kfor ST 35 for night. Accent, voice, language impressive. Seems to be a good package. Any comments?

Ashwinder
10-21-14, 21:53
Got these from an SP in KP. Quoting 10 k for 2-3 hrs. Can seniors please help and guide on rates & any FRs I should look for on this thread.Was it SP ending 666? If yes then HE is a middleman.

Ashwinder
10-21-14, 21:55
Can someone tell me what is up with Suraj SP- Nepali guy, resourceful and goes by a very famous name - V Chettri otherwise. His old number (911) is not working , he has been of Whatsapp for a while. Did they bust him again ? Also, another of my old SPs - Manish (624) seems to have vanished. Any idea about them ?

Holocaust
10-22-14, 01:17
Does anyone have any experience with her. She is on locanto and has a website of her own. Indie. Hi priced. Quoting 15 kfor ST 35 for night. Accent, voice, language impressive. Seems to be a good package. Any comments?Dude check the number by truecaller. Some guy's number will come who may be an SP.

Cheers!

Jooeey
10-22-14, 06:38
Hi Friends!

Can anyone please help me with the contact details of "Jassi" direct or SP's through which she operates? There are two "Jassi which have spoken here on this forum, I am talking about the first one. If someone wants more details please let me know I will PM the details. Can anyone please help me here.

Thanks.

Stonned123
10-22-14, 07:49
Hope you aren't planning to pay this rate. We really need an amazon / flipkart / snapdeal revolution to bring the prices down!I got an idea for that will post in detail.

Jooeey
10-22-14, 10:08
Hello senior members!

Thanks!Just found your this post, Did you do any of the girls here from the pics you have posted. Can you tell what is the name of the SP who has these girls? Especially "Jassi" ?

Rahul773
10-22-14, 10:55
Guys,

Can anyone share 1) Neha Aundh digits. Please.

This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k.

5) Shilpa, time watcher, 38 tall dark call center employee, 5 k has her own place.

6) Neetu, hw 3 k needs a place short good company...

Hitman47
10-22-14, 15:41
I found her number in Locanto. Quoting 6 k for short time.

Anyone met her? Any feedback? Or any FR? Please pm me?

Any worth to meet her?

RajDoes it end with 330, as per Locanto Ad for Shalini?

The number is same of Zoya but the pic looks of another girl.

Holocaust
10-23-14, 02:54
Got these from an SP in KP. Quoting 10 k for 2-3 hrs. Can seniors please help and guide on rates & any FRs I should look for on this thread.Dude one of the SP was asking for 6 k for 2 hrs for the red one. Please better check. Too many nakras my friend told.

Cheers!

AidGuide
10-23-14, 08:27
Guys don't spoilt SPs by paining so much like 10 k for 2-3 hrs and most of these gals are cranky like don't do this and that blah blah.

Its okie to just tell SPs not intrested and straight away tell budget which you want to target. Straight calculate one can even get LT / Full night / few hours in that amount. Then why waste our hard earned green moolah.

If one isn't getting then heading toward BP is much much smart move or best is watch porn and play with self = no harm in this and nothing to be ashamed.

Its better than spoiling SPs.

Passionmale32.I strongly agree. With PassionMale32.

Most of SP gals are gimmicks only, they look & behave well until you pay, after which the truth starts unfolding which is highly disappointing.

I hope we all will take care of the cost paid to SPs.

AidGuide

BongBang
10-23-14, 11:20
Has anybody tried this bird?

Pcock
10-24-14, 03:52
Dude check the number by truecaller. Some guy's number will come who may be an SP.

Cheers!No bro she replied herself to the call. Coolly replied to my queries. Posh sounding. Speaks very well. From Srinagar.

RessrRcky
10-24-14, 10:16

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

5) Shilpa, time watcher, 38 tall dark call center employee, 5 k has her own place.

6) Neetu, hw 3 k needs a place short good company...Anybody has Prajakta's contact? Wadia college.

Thanks in advance.

LoveHoney
10-24-14, 11:36
This is your first FR and that too asking for digits, isn't it too early.

Guys,

Can anyone share 1) Neha Aundh digits. Please.

Tercar 66
10-24-14, 12:54
Hi guys,

I will be in Pune only for a day next week. I will arrive in the morning and leave at night. Is there any Spa with extras or day time action along with a place. Also let me know as to what time does the action start in Budhwar peth in case I don't get any leads for extras. Please PM me post your responses.

Thanks

Gorilla
10-24-14, 13:07
Went to BP for a change. Entered bldg next to Food Plaza w NE chicks on 1st floor (left corridor). Spoke to a slim NE girl who usually wears an yellow skirt. She took money and asked me to wait. Then she went in w another customer! I waited close to 45 minutes. She came out, took money from another customer and then asked me to come in! In bed she is like dead fish with lot of nakhra and bad behavior. I lost my mood asked her to keep the money and left. Avoid this girl at all cost- not worth even 10 bucks despite her looks.

RahulMistry
10-24-14, 15:30
Hey fellow buddies,

I have recently shifted from Mumbai to Pune, can anybody share details of any SP's or indies? Can give Mumbai SP's or indi's details.

Thanks,

Rahul

RahulMistry
10-24-14, 17:54
Hey fellow buddies,

I have recently shifted from Mumbai to Pune, can anybody share details of any SP's or indies? Can give Mumbai SP's or indi's details.

Thanks,

RahulAny Feedback on SP called Vishal who operates around Koregoan park, number ending with 891.

Help is appreciated.

Rahul

Hitman47
10-24-14, 18:06
Went to BP for a change. Entered bldg next to Food Plaza w NE chicks on 1st floor (left corridor). Spoke to a slim NE girl who usually wears an yellow skirt. She took money and asked me to wait. Then she went in w another customer! I waited close to 45 minutes. She came out, took money from another customer and then asked me to come in! In bed she is like dead fish with lot of nakhra and bad behavior. I lost my mood asked her to keep the money and left. Avoid this girl at all cost- not worth even 10 bucks despite her looks.Hey,

Try same building above food plaza, top floor, first left room. Good girls with nice attitude.

Worth the money. You won't be dissapointed.

HornyLibran
10-24-14, 20:08
Hey peeps,

Heard a lot about Anna's den, tried to find it last week but couldn't. Can somebody share the directions?

Jiam339
10-25-14, 04:25
Any Feedback on SP called Vishal who operates around Koregoan park, number ending with 891.

Help is appreciated.

RahulWelcome to pune. Vishal I OK type so occasionally costly especially if he knew you are new. Don't fall beauty trap, negotiate hard. BTW there are two Vishal one operate from kp another on satara RD. Kp has better choice, satara RD has lower level.

Wish you better luck. Do update report.

Tut Li
10-25-14, 06:07
Welcome to pune. Vishal I OK type so occasionally costly especially if he knew you are new. Don't fall beauty trap, negotiate hard. BTW there are two Vishal one operate from kp another on satara RD. Kp has better choice, satara RD has lower level.

Wish you better luck. Do update report.Perfectlying said buddy. KP area Vishal is costly. Offers beautiful chicks (only photoshopped ones). One needs to bargain hard as chicks are average in real. Nothing great at offered price. Other is vishal thapa. Avoid him. No good stuff.

RahulMistry
10-25-14, 06:25
Perfectlying said buddy. KP area Vishal is costly. Offers beautiful chicks (only photoshopped ones). One needs to bargain hard as chicks are average in real. Nothing great at offered price. Other is vishal thapa. Avoid him. No good stuff.Hey,

Any other reliable SP, who has quality & reliable. Will reciprocate the help as I can.

Thanks

MarathiPlayboy
10-25-14, 07:18
Directions? I tried finding it last week but couldn't.Behind petrol pump.

Pcock
10-25-14, 10:00
She is charging too high man. Anyway it is your wish.

Cheers!Yes shes charging way too high. No negotiations too. That's why wanted to know if anyone has tried her and is she anything exceptional?

ItsMeAks
10-25-14, 12:09
Hi all,

I have been reading all the posts in this forum and its good to know all the details shared by you.

This is my first post and I know a lot to share with you all about my past / current experiences.

Will share soon. Stay tuned!

Thanks

GawdFather
10-25-14, 15:47
Any recommendations for therapist at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DirtyHarry1337
10-25-14, 17:20
Has anyone had Payal (number ending in 913) from Pune?

Found the number on locanto. If so can you share any feedback?

DeccanDon
10-25-14, 19:05
Last digit 18, has anybody tried her recently?

Hitman47
10-25-14, 20:15

Found the number on locanto. If so can you share any feedback?She has been discussed umpteen number of times. Read through the forum.

There is her latest review alongwith photo on Page 9 (subhash chick).

AidGuide
10-26-14, 09:28
Last digit 18, has anybody tried her recently?Yes,

I have met her twice until now. Good service in less budget.

She is a average looking HW. Operates as an inde.

Attitude to please. I had Moderate experience with her.

Enjoy,

AidGuide

NooBNo1
10-26-14, 10:29
Seniors, I've been mongering for a while. And tried a few SPs and SPAs. But found the girls to be below average. Even the pictures SPs share and ISG members re-share for Pune market are below average. Is there any quality available at all here? Any comments / suggestions are most welcome from seniors!

Holocaust
10-26-14, 12:17

Found the number on locanto. If so can you share any feedback?There are some FRs about her dude. Some of our friends are not satisfied with it because of mediocre service.

Mumbai Guy
10-26-14, 12:19
Hi Tut Li.

Awaiting her contact. I am coming to Pune next week and would like to meet her.

Cheers. MG.

She is fatty. Fair. Big racks. Does anal (I m not into). Has in-call. But not worth what she quotes. About 6 k ST. Not tried. Check pm in the afternoon for number. Cheers.

Rubeautiful
10-26-14, 13:57
Hi All,

Can anyone guide location of Varasha lodge?

Regards.

RajKumar1988
10-26-14, 14:02
Hi All,

Is any one has experience with her. Or any Frs have in this form. Please give me some suggestions. If any body tried, please share me about her service and price.

She is asking 4 k for 2 hrs plus hotel.

ProdigalBoy
10-26-14, 16:22
Guys,

I want to try sm1 nice from BP and I have never gone in that area. So can anyone give details on where to look for nice gal and good service.

Dev987
10-26-14, 18:16
She is actually Sonali and not Sonia. Quite well known as black beauty. Though dark and not good in looks she has near perfect body structure and very cooperative. Not a time watcher at all. She operates between Pune, Goa and Mumbai. I had by coincidence met her twice in Goa during my visits there over last eight months. She on both the occasions charged me 2. 5 K.

Hi All,

Is any one has experience with her. Or any Frs have in this form. Please give me some suggestions. If any body tried, please share me about her service and price.

ItsMeAks
10-26-14, 18:25

Her no is ending with 138.Can anyone please PM Smita's contact please.

Thanks in advance!

Mark Bis
10-26-14, 19:47
Hi,

How does one enter these different buildings? Is it the same staircase next to the Food Plaza?

I know there is a staircase next to Food Plaza.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Hey,

Try same building above food plaza, top floor, first left room. Good girls with nice attitude.

Worth the money. You won't be dissapointed.

RessrRcky
10-27-14, 04:25
Hi Buddy,

Play Safe.Can you me independent girl contact who stays near Dange Chowk.

LoveMonger82
10-27-14, 04:42
Her working name is Sonali. I did meet her couple of times, she is an average on all aspects. She feels her English is excellent but it is poor. You could negotiate further and she should be ready for 6 k for full night. For couple of hours, she is not worth beyond 2.5-3 K. Its good she has started going to hotels. Best luck.

Hi All,

RessrRcky
10-27-14, 05:14
Hi All,

Yesterday I got a call from unknown number.

On picking up it was a gud quality voice oh Ms. K telling me that she got my number from her friend in sangvi.

She told her frien's name to me but I could not recollect. She said may be her friend told some other name to customers.

I asked her what she wants from me.

She said she needs work and her friend from sangvi gave her a few customers and me being one of them.

She also told that she lives in swargate but can come down to bhosari to meet me.

Asked price = 2. 5k + place (lodge only) and BBBJ & DATY+positions on menu...Can you give me Mrs. K's number. I would like to meet with her, please help me.

Bye bye.

PoonaWala007
10-27-14, 06:09
Please provide Smita's contact number ending 440 on my [Email address deleted by Admin]

I don't have pm activated yet.

I assure you I will share lot of good contacts with you.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Hitman47
10-27-14, 06:11
Hi,

How does one enter these different buildings? Is it the same staircase next to the food plaza? I know there is a staircase next to food plaza.

Thanks,

MaheshYes. The entrance is on the right side of Food Plaza.

PoonaWala007
10-27-14, 06:24
Can anyone please Send Smita's contact on my [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks

Sreekumar
10-27-14, 06:50
Was just browsing thru Pune forum because of my acquaintance with Pune and came across your post. Do you really want to go ahead with this girl? Anyways its always personal choice of liking or disliking a girl.

Hi All,

Newbee Joy
10-27-14, 09:36
RTFF and you will get 100's of FRs about BP.

FYI, Jackson doesn't appreciate chat like short hand typing here.

Joy

Guys I want to try sm1 nice from BP and I have nvr gone in that area. So cn ny1 giv details on where to look for nice gal and good service.

Jasmpat
10-27-14, 11:09
Is the last babe in the pic Snehal, who is being referred from Pimpri and no. Ending with 138?

FuckSri
10-27-14, 14:13
Hello Everyone,

I have been very active in Mongering recently. But I was unable to find enough time to properly sit and write an FR. I made a 4 days trip to Mumbai solely for mongering. Though senior members like Utd1980 has given me contacts in Mumbai. But, I was unable to make a happen due to various unfortunate reasons. On the whole had only a single experience with an inde that I meet long back in Pune but currently staying in Mumbai (will post an FR on her as soon as possible). After coming back from Mumbai I have made Varsha my sole destination for my needs. So, here is a list of chicks (Most of them) available in Varsha.

The experiences and ratings are solely based on my observation. Please feel free to add more to this list.

1. Ruby: she is short and used to be skinny when I first had my experience with her. But when I saw her recently she has put on some muscle. I don't remember where she is from. But she is a dead fish in bed. Worst exp I ever had. Rating: Looks: 8/10 (Earlier), 5/10 (NOW); Boobs: between small and Non Existent; Available Menu: CBJ (worst), she won't even allow you to kiss / suck her boobs; Service: -1/10.

2. Gauri: I posted her pic earlier and wrote an FR as well, Looks: 7/10; Boobs: big and saggy; Available Menu: BBJ (not bad, spits and cleans jhonny with a towel frequently), all positions, very aggressive and talks a lot; Service: 8/10.

3. Kajal: Service similar to Gauri. But as for looks she is a MILF, has huge and saggy boobs.

4. Sonu: She is from Odisha but grew up in hyd. She is a MILF as well but looks very young. Looks: 8/10; Boobs: average and firm; Available Menu: BBJ (No Spitting but cleans in between), all positions, can give an awesome massage as well; Service: 9/10.

5. Nanditha: She is from Kolkatta, very shy, has a very innocent looking face killer body except for more than an average potbelly. Looks: 8/10 (2 points less solely for potbelly); Boobs Small and firm; Available Menu: BBJ (Not good), only Missy position. Exorbitantly shy; Service: 6/10.

6. Swetha / Zoya: She is a Maharashtrian, short, hyperactive, very talkative, will literally try to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you. Looks: 9/10; Boobs: Small and very sensitive; Available Menu: CBJ (average), Open to all positions, but the moment you start kissing or touching her boobs or any part of her body she starts laughing (extremely sensitive body); Service: 7/10. I had the funniest sexperience with her.

7. Meena: She is from Northeast, Medium Height, fall in between young and MILF, shy. Looks: 8/10; Boobs: saggy due to weight (huge); Available Menu: Everything except anal and rimming. Service: 9/10. The best I have had in Varsha.

There are 3 or 4 more girls available but I have never tried them so, any other members please feel free to add to it.

Happy mongering.

RajKumar1988
10-27-14, 19:17
That's why I requested for reviews. Her face is not good but her body is looking good, so If her service also good, I will try her if she reduce her price.

So any way now I changed my mind based on some reviews which I got by pm.

Thanks friends for your feedback.

RAJ

Was just browsing thru Pune forum because of my acquaintance with Pune and came across your post. Do you really want to go ahead with this girl? Anyways its always personal choice of liking or disliking a girl.

Tut Li
10-27-14, 20:31
Was just browsing thru Pune forum because of my acquaintance with Pune and came across your post. Do you really want to go ahead with this girl? Anyways its always personal choice of liking or disliking a girl.Buddy. You never know sometimes you hit the jackpot. I read almost all posts from last 1 year on Pune forum and concluded that look must remain at second position. First one is always service. Even though I always prefer looker, on my friend's advice, I went for her and I had good time. Multiple times. If she likes your company, you will never get better service from most of the known indes at Pune. . cons. No BBBJ. No Anal. Cheers. Will share number with only few members. As I don't want too much rush resulting in price hike. Like wanowarie. Cheers.

Holocaust
10-28-14, 01:23
Senior guys,

Please answer this.

Is Neha from NIBM which had lots of FRs in our forum and Neha from Aundh, both same women? Please guys help in out in this. There is even third Neha which operates from Viman nagar also. So a little confused.

Newbee Joy
10-28-14, 04:04
Senior guys,

Please answer this.

Is Neha from NIBM which had lots of FRs in our forum and Neha from Aundh, both same women? Please guys help in out in this. There is even third Neha which operates from Viman nagar also. So a little confused.As far as I know, there are only 2 Nehas discussed here. One from Aundh and other from Vimannagar. NIBM girl is Nisha and not Neha.

Others please correct me if I am wrong!

Joy

LoveHoney
10-28-14, 04:25
Both Neha's (Aundh and NIBM) are different persons.

Senior guys,

Please answer this.

Is Neha from NIBM which had lots of FRs in our forum and Neha from Aundh, both same women? Please guys help in out in this. There is even third Neha which operates from Viman nagar also. So a little confused.

Golds1
10-28-14, 05:14
Sp's contact please! The gal in last pic looks nice! And bullseye if you did take the services, would be nice to know your feedback.

Hi guys,

Thanks

Jooeey
10-28-14, 07:50
Hey Guys.

No response to my earlier post. I am looking out for some details of the girl Jassi if anyone has her contact details or the SP's details who has her. Please PM me. Looking for some co-operation from Pune Mongers here. Some guys here who have had her, don't seem to be interested in responding or sharing it.

Thanks.

Holocaust
10-28-14, 08:00
Both Neha's (Aundh and NIBM) are different persons.Thanks MSmilies for the information bro. Can you please compare which one has better service?

LoveHoney
10-28-14, 14:17
By any standard and any aspect it's Aundh one.

Thanks MSmilies for the information bro. Can you please compare which one has better service?

Holocaust
10-28-14, 14:22
As far as I know, there are only 2 Nehas discussed here. One from Aundh and other from Vimannagar. NIBM girl is Nisha and not Neha.

Others please correct me if I am wrong!

JoyYeah bro I already know Nisha who operates from Kondhwa who provides anal. But what I am telling is about Neha from NIBM who was quite famous in our forum last year.

SecretAdmirs5
10-28-14, 14:27
Hi All,

Can anyone guide location of Varasha lodge?

Regards.Depends from where you are going. If from collector office. Go straight. There is a square. Go straight. You reach narpatgir chowk. Cross that as well. Go ahead. There is petrol pump in the right. Lane next to it right leads to your destination.

Share your exp there. Options available etc.

Thanks

Tut Li
10-28-14, 15:11
Does Neha NIBM number ends with 403?I think you are talking about Nisha from kondhwa whose number ends with 403. She is Nisha, fatty, fair, has in-call facility and provides anal too. Not tried though as her structure is not as per my taste. In addition to this one, there are two Neha. . One from aundh. Fair HW with in-call, good service. About 3. 5 k including accommodation. Other neha is from vimannagar. Not worth even discussing here. One more thing. Kothrude lady priya has started working now with new name. Nisha. . so we have 2 neha and 2 Nisha on Pune forum now. Enough information available on forum for neha aundh and Nisha (priya) kothrud. Cheers.

Rahul9011
10-28-14, 15:20
Hi all,

Hope you all had good time in Diwali.

Would like to narrate my SPA experience in P.S. Area.

There are two spas that I am aware of which provide cross body massage in P.S. Area.

1. My Spa at Rainbow plaza; average massage. DAMAGE: 1. 2 K.

2. AVZ SPA at Dezza 9. DAMAGE:2 K for cross body massage. Same gender massage are cheaper here; starting 1 K.

You can always buy coupons online at get decent discount at both spas.

Note: Damages mentioned are starting price and are exclusive discount.

I prefer AVZ spa, nice clean rooms, shower is inside room, massage is more than average.

Extras are not provided at both spas.

If anyone can help me with spas around PCMC which provide extras or independent young gal contact in PCMC area; please do provide same.

I can help you guys in return by providing below contacts:

Yogita 36 year MILF in P.S. Area.

Nileekshi 23 yr dusky old gal.

HotChocolate80
10-28-14, 19:00
Any inputs on her? Will be in Pune over week end & checking with are for options. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Member #4273
10-28-14, 19:52
I never had such excellent experience, please help me to get this connect dear. It will be big help to me from your side.

Stayed in '4Points 5* hotel' nearer to airport area (viman Ngr). For Pune contacted my Bangalore SP for overnight session. He promised for a GFE MBA student from Kolkata staying with Uncle's family in Pune. Got her contact to me in the evening and I hd pick up her from nearer her flat and went to watch movie at Amanora.

She is 22yrs old. 32-24-32, tall. 5ft 5 inch. We showered together and cleaned each other. I'd have to give her a 9 for personality. While showering she concentrated her attention on my dick and began a slow & sensuous BBBJ at the showers. It was the most enjoyable BBBJ that I've experienced. Now it my turn to suck her from down inside. She was really hot and expecting me to explore her G-spot with my tongue. She started moving her hips and it was difficult for me to hold on my tongue inside her hole. I felt her cuming and could feel her cum. It was great feeling her salty taste. She whispered that she enjoyed it, as someone has sucked her so deep for the first time...

Member #4273
10-28-14, 19:56
I really had bad experience with Payal Not worth to spend money. Dead fish on bed, not cleaned at bottom.

Found the number on locanto. If so can you share any feedback?

Holocaust
10-29-14, 00:46
I think you are talking about Nisha from kondhwa whose number ends with 403. She is Nisha, fatty, fair, has in-call facility and provides anal too. Not tried though as her structure is not as per my taste. In addition to this one, there are two Neha. . One from aundh. Fair HW with in-call, good service. About 3. 5 k including accommodation. Other neha is from vimannagar. Not worth even discussing here. One more thing. Kothrude lady priya has started working now with new name. Nisha. . so we have 2 neha and 2 Nisha on Pune forum now. Enough information available on forum for neha aundh and Nisha (priya) kothrud. Cheers.Okay guys you really have helped me well out here. By the way does Neha Aundh provide LT services?

LoveHoney
10-29-14, 05:09
My experience says, she provides only ST and no LT.

Okay guys you really have helped me well out here. By the way does Neha Aundh provide LT services?

RahulMistry
10-29-14, 05:31
I don't know why people in are not much into sharing contacts & info, mostly cause of bad experience I suppose. But if we do that we are going against the whole concept of this forum. Also I can understand if people are hesitant sharing indi's contact but regarding SP also? Dats different then what I have experienced in Mumbai forum. Also I am asking for information right from entering Pune forum because I am new to Pune & at least I can get idea about pricing & good SP. Also, I won't like to be contributing member of price inflation. So I would humbly request all of you to start sharing information among us, not only to me but to all who are genuine.

Thanks Rahul.

PoonaWala007
10-29-14, 06:10
I need Smita's contact but don't have Pm activated yet. Is there a way to get this contact, [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

PoonaWala007
10-29-14, 09:09
Had been to this MP 2 months back. Took one NEchick. She was average looking but with good assets. She did powder massage for 10 minutes and then asked for extras. The charges she mentioned were 2000 for be to be and 5000 for FS. I negotiated and both agreed on 2000 for FS. Then what followed was awesome. Did DATY with her for 15 minutes and she came in my mouth. Could test her hot cum. Then she was totally charged and she licked my entire body. Took her in miss, woman on top and then finished in doggy.

Overall very satisfying experience at low cost. (Negotiate hard. Show the empty pocket. They will break.).

Damage.

Counter: 500

Full Service: 2000

Tip: 200

Total: 2800

WIR: if I get in same price.

SandyPune
10-29-14, 10:22
I have been regular reader of this website. Today I activated my subscription and writing my first report. Will provide details in phased manner.

Forgive me if any mistakes are there.

Following is my mongering experience:

1. Pooja, yerawada: 30+, MILF type mother of a child, has a place in Yerwada I. E old man's place. Services included DFK, BBBJ, WOT, no Anal.

Damage: 3 k +.8 k for place. Service: 7, Average.

2. Anna's Den near Hadapsar: As discussed, got bad experience 2 times, so left visiting.

3. Madhuri, Dhayari: Has in call facility. Actually 2 ladies are there. Both 35+. One only performs massage. Other gives full service, no anal, no DFK.

Damage: 3 k, Looks: 5, Service: 5.

4. SP, balajinagar: has hotel near main Balajingr signal near K K market. Damage: 2. 5 k, Service: 4, Looks: 7. WIR: No.

SandyPune
10-29-14, 10:29
Hi Rishi,

Could you please pm me the Simta's contact number?

Thanks in advance.

Firstly Thanks to RJToons. For sharing her number.

The report as Follows.

Was trying for 2 weeks to fix up the meeting, but lastly got the chance, time, place and decided to go for her.

Called her at my place, post lunch session and she agreed to it.

Called her at 2:00 , while coming from city side she became bit late and managed to be at the place by 2:45.

She preferred to have a vodka which I already arranged along with a beer for me.

For 15-20 minutes. We started with few general discussion having few sip and than the show begun.

She started with DFK and few bites approx. For 15-20 min...

FuckSri
10-29-14, 10:39
Hello Punites,

Received this pic from an SP. Quoting 11000 for st. Any reviews / frs will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

LeoMoon
10-29-14, 12:15
Hi guys,

I have recently started travelling to Pune frequently. Can somebody recommend a decent girl or MILF for short term fun or a decent massage parlor with extras.

BongBang
10-29-14, 12:37
She provides LT. But never tried it.

Okay guys you really have helped me well out here. By the way does Neha Aundh provide LT services?

BongBang
10-29-14, 12:55
Ughh. Hope this means what I think it means, not shaved and nothing else.

I really had bad experience with Payal Not worth to spend money. Dead fish on bed, not cleaned at bottom.

PoonaWala007
10-29-14, 18:37
Had been to Anna's den at least 3 times last month.

First experience was awesome. Got DATY, sex in standing position, GFE all for 1300 with a bong bombshell. Got really fond of this place, so visited second time, it was turn off, seems Anna might have told girls not to give good service for low cost. Johny took over my mind and again visited last week. It was a pathetic experience to say the.

Least. All gavran were on offer. Too much attitude, no co-operation at all, seems they don't wan't to run business.

Avoid at all costs till the service improves. Don't loose your hard earned money on this shit place which is worst than BP.

PoonaWala007
10-29-14, 18:49
Hi,

I am new to this forum, so please spare me if I do some mistakes, but I am definitely not new to mongering.

I had been to many hotels, MP's had contacted many SP's and had fun all around Pune for almost 10 years now.

Will share all the details some other day.

But best part of my mongering was with NE chicks in BP.

The best among them is at top floor in 4 store building adjacent to police station the first room in front of staircase (Forgot her name).

She has assets and looks to die for and very co-operative which is rare here.

Jooeey
10-29-14, 18:55
I don't know why people in are not much into sharing contacts & info, mostly cause of bad experience I suppose. But if we do that we are going against the whole concept of this forum. Also I can understand if people are hesitant sharing indi's contact but regarding SP also? Dats different then what I have experienced in Mumbai forum. Also I am asking for information right from entering Pune forum because I am new to Pune & at least I can get idea about pricing & good SP. Also, I won't like to be contributing member of price inflation. So I would humbly request all of you to start sharing information among us, not only to me but to all who are genuine.

Thanks Rahul.Absolutely correct, said it perfectly! I had just experience the same a couple of days back, the girls and their SP's are far more prepared to handle any problems created from anybody here, so there is no question of giving them a bad experience or tough time. But still people here are hiding girls and their SP's details as if they were their personal girlfriend. :)

Ashwinder
10-29-14, 19:04
Any inputs on her? Will be in Pune over week end & checking with are for options. Any recommendations? Thanks.This is Rowhit's whatsapp pic right? How much did he quote you? I suggested 5 k on whatsapp he did not respond and I have slept with his women before (not exactly a new guy to him).

SandyPune
10-29-14, 19:27
Hi,

Firstly activate you subscriptions and then PM me.Hi all,

Can anyone please share contact of Neha from Aundh and of course Smita ASAP.

I have tried Pooja inde from Yerwada and Yogita from P.S. I can share these contact on requests.

Thanks

Mastraam
10-29-14, 20:46
Absolutely correct, said it perfectly! I had just experience the same a couple of days back, the girls and their SP's are far more prepared to handle any problems created from anybody here, so there is no question of giving them a bad experience or tough time. But still people here are hiding girls and their SP's details as if they were their personal girlfriend. :)I think the problem here is that few immature mongers share ISG information with SP's and Indi's which spoils their mood for obvious reasons. Even though they are equipped to handle any consequences arising out of this they would prefer to play it safe by disconnecting themselves to be safe than sorry.

Please don't discuss about ISG while mongering. Share in ISG and not ISG itself.

Peace123
10-29-14, 21:23
Absolutely correct, said it perfectly! I had just experience the same a couple of days back, the girls and their SP's are far more prepared to handle any problems created from anybody here, so there is no question of giving them a bad experience or tough time. But still people here are hiding girls and their SP's details as if they were their personal girlfriend. :)Hey Jooeey / Rahul,

I totally agree with you. People are just not sharing any information. If it continues this way, this forum won't expand and soon become monotonous. I kept asking for Wanowari inde's contact number for at 3-4 weeks and never got it. Some members approached me through PM and got the contacts I had with me. And then none of them responded to me when I kept asking for Wanowari inde's #. This is not good.

Senior members, kindly intervene and try to make this forum more open and scalable.