PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Gadabout
11-16-14, 05:18
Hi,

Am lately having trouble getting chicks into the hotel I normally stay in, near the Jehangir hospital or Hinjewadi.

Since I do not want to spend money experimenting with hotels to stay in that allow "guests", might I trouble regulars for some good hotel reccomendations where they allow guests in for all nighters no questions asked? I normally book double occupancy and choose 4* or 5* hotels.
Mumbai I stay at a hotel on top of the hill overlooking the lake at Powai. Just my luck, but they refused a guest entry to my room. Wanted a D/l for id for the girl and did not accept the pan card

Thanks in advance.

Rat Race007
11-16-14, 06:37
Hi guys,

Hope you people are enjoying a lot with safety. Lastly take a session with group famous Smita. Since so many FR are present related to her, so no need to go into detail. Enjoyed a lot. Bit old bit chubby but overall new and wonderful exp. Planning to take Neelakshi's service. Any review ratings related to her.

RahulMistry
11-16-14, 12:38
I completely agree with my friend. I posted 1st FR on pune & I got around 12 PM's asking for contact of SP. Out of 12,10 were having 1 post or 0. Now I understand point of view of you people, including you, IC & others of not sharing contacts so easily. Sorry for my earlier post in which I have criticized.

It seems this forum is flooded with lots of newbies joining everyday and asking for contacts in open forum without PM. Here are few links with contact numbers of two indes and reliable SP in case you don't have PM.

Independents.

1) Nisha from Kondhwa. Fair, has in-call, everything on menu including anal. Try her only if u don't mind fatty. Link provided has number, size and quotes.

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_334672861/INDEPENDENT-INDEPENDENT-NISHA-IN-PUNE.html

2) Shalini / Zoya / Neha (working with all names). From recent few FRs, it looks like she works in Vishrantwadi area. Pics are also available in few FRs as I mentioned in earlier post today. Link provided has full number. There are two different ads on Locanto with two different names but same numbers..

ItsMeAks
11-16-14, 16:38
As I mentioned earlier, its been more than 3 years mongering and will share my past experiences with members.

Note:- this is not the latest one and I am here to share some good & bad experiences (Tried some so-called inde contacts from web and found useless after spending so much money) . After so many failures, I finally found one contact (SP) which matches my criteria (1. Place (Very nice In call facility). 2. Quality (very nice), 3. Duration. I always go for 1 4. Budget. In my range (at max 5 k which I fixed after so many failures)). Sharing my 1st exp (of course through SP).

One day was in a mood and wanted to have some fun. Called one SP and went to his apartment. What an apartment. The place was very nice. Only 1 option and it was quite awesome.

Name was Neha (Of course Fake one) - 27 years, nice assets (top and bottom). She told she was from Mumbai and a model. Asked about her fitness secret and it was regular Yoga.

She just showed me the abs and seriously one of the best. I did concentrate on those beautiful abs and provided some kisses. Slowly moving my hand towards top and.

Those were awesome (34). She opened those now only wearing the lower part. Some DFK and then we both were on the bed. BBBJ was awesome. Started opening mine and rest of her in between and now the action was about to start. Rubber was On and really that was very tough (looks like she is not so frequent). 5-10 minutes into the action asked her how about trying in the floor and to my surprise she did not deny and was ramming her in the floor though I did not know I was hurting my leg (which I realized later) in usual (I was on Top). After 5-10 minutes again on to the bed and ended after 5-10 minutes in bed with COB. Overall was very nice experience and the SP was very friendly and asked me that many more to come Will share more of my previous / current experiences soon. Stay tuned.

Damage- 4 k.

Looks- 10/10

Body- 11/10

Service- 9/10

Place. Awesome.

Tut Li
11-16-14, 20:22
Hi,

Am lately having trouble getting chicks into the hotel I normally stay in, near the Jehangir hospital or Hinjewadi.

Since I do not want to spend money experimenting with hotels to stay in that allow "guests", might I trouble regulars for some good hotel reccomendations where they allow guests in for all nighters no questions asked? I normally book double occupancy and choose 4* or 5* hotels.
Mumbai I stay at a hotel on top of the hill overlooking the lake at Powai. Just my luck, but they refused a guest entry to my room. Wanted a D/l for id for the girl and did not accept the pan card

Thanks in advance.In Pune, so far PAN cards are accepted. PM me if you need info related to nice hassle free hotels in Shivajinagar and Vimannagar.

Cheers

AkilanRand
11-16-14, 20:45
Great. KP SP is getting expensive. Have used his services many times. Girls are good, sometimes nakraa is there. But he takes feedback and corrects next time. Silent reader for a long time now. Pune mongering scene rocks! Although I want to try Smita once but can't get pm for lack of CC.

Ash 2020
11-17-14, 05:47
This is a FR from last week. Jhony was in mood in office. Wanted some action. Called Shrada from P.S. Area. Fix the time and went to P.S. Asked her to arrange a place. She took me to her friends place. And the action started. Was tired after a long ride so asked her for a massage first. She gave a OK massage and then slipped my undie gave an awesome BBJ. Sucked until I came in mouth. But she didn't swallowed. After that I rested for some time. Then sucked her boobs which were good in shape and then normal miss position. And OK experience.

Face 5 /10

Body 6/10

Attitude 8/10

Age 30+

Damage 2.5 k with place.

Wir will see if pocket is empty.

AngelHunk
11-17-14, 06:23
I tried her in her early days this March. Looks wise she is not that great but in service she is awesome. DFK / BBBJ / Tea bagging / balls sucking / Full body to body play awesome. Great VFM multi shots for 3. 5 K. Do post your FR.

Hi guys,

Hope you people are enjoying a lot with safety. Lastly take a session with group famous Smita. Since so many FR are present related to her, so no need to go into detail. Enjoyed a lot. Bit old bit chubby but overall new and wonderful exp. Planning to take Neelakshi's service. Any review ratings related to her.

Ash 2020
11-17-14, 07:22
Can anyone share Neha contact from Aundh.

MongerSag
11-17-14, 07:55
Thankful to ISG Member who shared the address.

I am a spa lover. I never visit MPs as I prefer paying little higher for hygiene and quality for extras.

I am a regular visitor to Spas in KP but was not aware about this spa. Got to know this from ISG member who wrote FR few days back.

Its a chain of spas. I called them up asking for price and time availability. All therapies are offered at 2 k there. I booked an afternoon appointment.

Reached there on time. Greeted by counter guy and Thai therapist Miss are was assigned. She took me to the room. I was left alone to change.

The room was very clean with a shower cabin inside. In Pune we don't get shower cabin inside usually. Ambiance was amazing.

Therapist entered the room after couple minutes and started massage. I opted for Aroma Therapy.

She was doing a very good massage. I enjoyed a lot. The lights in the room were quite dim. And hence I lost track of the timing.

She was very friendly and talking through out. At the end she asked about extras. HJ + TL was offered for 2 k but agreed for 1.5 K.

She was very cooperative thereafter. I was sucking her boobs. Wow. Very soft. Big. Nice nipples. She was giving good HJ.

I take little longer to cum. But I enjoyed it a lot. I fired after 10 minutes.

Then I took the shower. Came out. Paid at the counter and left.

I would rate this spa as the most clean and best ambiance spa in Pune I have visited so far.

The only negative part is. They have eye-piece hole to the massage room. If therapist exceeds the time, then they look through it.

So keeping track of the time and getting the job done is a bit challenge.

Rating:

Hygiene: 10/10

Ambiance: 9/10

Therapist:

Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10 (as were not tight).

Damage: 2 k plus 1.5 k.

Overall very good experience.

ManOfLove
11-17-14, 08:31
Hey,

Have been in this "mongering" scene for a while now only recently got associated with this forum. Its the first ever forum for me. I'm all of 35 yrs. And like to get thru with the Indies more that the SP's.

Off late have been in touch with a couple of indie's. Aarti. Katraj.

She was OK to start with, average looking, nice assets, firm boobs and nice rounded ass. Caught her walking by one of the lodges in the area, she was asking for 1 k, settled for 600, 2 pops. Good BBJ and was moaning hard when was on top. She has been calling me ever since and I just have not had the time to catch up with her yet again. She was averse to anal but have now convinced her over the phone and looks like will bang her the other way sooner than later. So report card.

Looks: 6/10

Body: 7/10

Boobs: 6/10 (Small, but firm).

Butt: 8/10 (nicely rounded).

DFK: yes, was reluctant earlier but then when she got in mood was more than willing.

BBBJ: Yes,

GFE: 8/10 (She was not responsive to start but then was really in the act once it started flowing).

Place: good and Safe and very cheap 400 /.

Cleanliness: 7/10.

Positions Tried: Few variations of Mish and WOT.

Cost: 1 k (2 Shots).

Will update once have had the pleasure of anal.

CheersCud sumone pm me aarti's contact or any independant contact who provides anal /.

Wud share as post comes.

Kunalj35
11-17-14, 12:05
After couple of good encounters in BP. Thought of trying some indi's.

Got number of one called Shalini, called here she told me to come to Vishrantvadi near some petrol pump.

Claiming for 2 k for 1 hour and 4 k for two hours.

True caller shows her number as Zoya Shaikh. And number ends with 9XXXXXX730.

Any feedback on her.

Any other known good indi from Vishrantvadi?She is good, go for her. I had wild escapades with her in her foolish younger years.

Kunal.

Kunalj35
11-17-14, 12:13
Dude,

Hotel S in P.S. Has stopped operations since long due to LE issues caused because of complaints from local residents.They are not closed and very much open for business. Been there yesterday. Request Mohan at the counter, build a rapo with him. I frequent this place a lot. Now they don't even bother to ask me for my I'd.

Cheers Kunal.

ISandy257
11-17-14, 13:03
They are not closed and very much open for business. Been there yesterday. Request Mohan at the counter, build a rapo with him. I frequent this place a lot. Now they don't even bother to ask me for my I'd.

Cheers Kunal.Hi Kunal,

What kind of services are provided here? Is it hotel where you can go with gfs or they provide girls? It's like hotel V which is already discussed multiple times in this forum. What about the quality of girls? What about charges? Please give the direction as well.

Cheers,

Isandy

Tut Li
11-17-14, 14:03
Can anyone share Neha contact from Aundh.Recently I shared her number with many members. Few of them have informed that it is always switched off. I tried myself and left messages but no response yet. Has anyone tried her recently? Her number ends with 437.

Sagarsax
11-17-14, 14:13
Visited the famous place 2 days back. But an below average experince. But as someone rightly said earlier in this budget (1500 rs) you can't ask for more.

So will I repeat, answer is no.

AngelHunk
11-17-14, 14:29
She had to change the number as someone known to her otherwise got hold of her number. Guess she is being selective now.

Recently I shared her number with many members. Few of them have informed that it is always switched off. I tried myself and left messages but no response yet. Has anyone tried her recently? Her number ends with 437.

PuneMasti
11-17-14, 14:39
Yes. Neha has changed her number recently. I am having her latest number. Last week only, I met her. Let me know if you need her latest digits. Also I am looking for Wanaworie lady's number. Please PM me if you have it.

Recently I shared her number with many members. Few of them have informed that it is always switched off. I tried myself and left messages but no response yet. Has anyone tried her recently? Her number ends with 437.

RishabhSoni
11-17-14, 18:27
Cud sumone pm me aarti's contact or any independant contact who provides anal /.

Wud share as post comes.Hey bro,

Would like to but no PM facility as yet. Definitely when its active.

ItsMeAks
11-17-14, 19:01
Dude,

Have sent the number of to you. Please check PM.

Thanks to senior members for providing it.

Mongerer12
11-17-14, 19:54
She is good, go for her. I had wild escapades with her in her foolish younger years.

Kunal.Just availed her yesterday. Thanks Rajeshj for the contact. Nothing special to mention about the service. Poor service with lots of Nakhras. On the phone she said yes for everything except anal (ok as I am not into it) but once inside she said NO to everything (DFK, WOT, foreplay) and was in hurry to finish. Thank god I went for 1 shot only and saved my hard earned 2. 5 k. Since it was only missionary on the menu, with her instructions every second like don't touch at bottom, don't press boobs, don't kiss and so on, tried to finish the deed as soon as possible and voila I was out in 10 minutes.

Looks wise she is OK, has good figure with be'ful eyes but that's all. She has equally bad attitude like cheap prostitutes. Ask you to puts double condom, which shows her standard (its quite common in BP). For room also, previously she mentioned 400 but later asked me to pay 700. It was a third grade dirty room where they did not even bother to provide soap, towel etc. Not worth 700 for hotel room.

She was getting call continuously and that was a major distraction. Seems nowadays she is in huge demand and that could be a reason behind service degradation. You can easily figure out by the way she walks that she is getting fucked too much nowadays.

Ratings are as below:

Face: 6/10.

Figure: 8/10.

Boobs: Small and too soft. ALso she doesn't allow sucking.

Pussy: Loose. Doesn't allow fingering.

Damage: 2500 (1 shot) + 700 (room) + 50 condi.

WIR: Never if she is even free.

Tut Li
11-18-14, 00:36
Yes. Neha has changed her number recently. I am having her latest number. Last week only, I met her. Let me know if you need her latest digits. Also I am looking for Wanaworie lady's number. Please PM me if you have it.Thanks buddy. But I rarely repeat. I don't need her number.

Cool Mumbai
11-18-14, 06:58
Could someone please pass the number of Wanworie indie?

Thank you.

CodedGod
11-18-14, 07:19
Have been a silent member for a long time and finally decided to take a membership. Firstly thank you all for giving a lot of info about this stuff. Below are some of my experiences.

1) Thai Spa Viman Nagar. Au Thai. This is one of the very popular spas in Vnagar. Have been there plenty of times and a happy ending is always on the menu. I've read in this post people saying if you take a coupon the service isn't good. Nothing like that. Girls are good and for 1 will let you feel and suck boobs and a HJ. Used to have a regular girl but she is not there anymore but that's not a challenge.

2) Thai spa Kpark. H land. Got the details from ISG (thanks again) took deep tissue got an awesome massage and a happy ending with boobies feeling (no topless) DFK for 1.5. Awesome breasts.

3) Touche. Don't expect extras here. Also if you buy a coupon you may get a male to male massage.

Kunalj35
11-18-14, 11:16
Just availed her yesterday. Thanks Rajeshj for the contact. Nothing special to mention about the service. Poor service with lots of Nakhras. On the phone she said yes for everything except anal (ok as I am not into it) but once inside she said NO to everything (DFK, WOT, foreplay) and was in hurry to finish. Thank god I went for 1 shot only and saved my hard earned 2. 5 k. Since it was only missionary on the menu, with her instructions every second like don't touch at bottom, don't press boobs, don't kiss and so on, tried to finish the deed as soon as possible and voila I was out in 10 minutes.

Looks wise she is OK, has good figure with be'ful eyes but that's all. She has equally bad attitude like cheap prostitutes. Ask you to puts double condom, which shows her standard (its quite common in BP). For room also, previously she mentioned 400 but later asked me to pay 700. It was a third grade dirty room where they did not even bother to provide soap, towel etc. Not worth 700 for hotel room.

She was getting call continuously and that was a major distraction. Seems nowadays she is in huge demand and that could be a reason behind service degradation. You can easily figure out by the way she walks that she is getting fucked too much nowadays.

Ratings are as below:

Face: 6/10.

Figure: 8/10.

Boobs: Small and too soft. ALso she doesn't allow sucking.

Pussy: Loose. Doesn't allow fingering.

Damage: 2500 (1 shot) + 700 (room) + 50 condi.

WIR: Never if she is even free.I am not surprised with your feedback. Different people different experience that what's counts. In fact it could be the way you put it, and "huge demand" might have something to do with it. I met her in her early years when she was new to this line of work. She was the only girl who agreed to do it in a car. Let me share with you guys the ways in which you could make your encounters exiting and enriching. We all like to do it in a room in some shitty shady lodge. Well I got bored of it and was looking to spice things up during an encounter. I will share my secret with you guys. I used to go out with zoya in the dead of the night, then park the car at a known secluded spot somewhere in kharadi and do it. Believe me it was extremely exciting and an out of the world feeling. She loved it too. I find it extremely boring to do it in a room in some shitty lodge, its the same stuff all the time, so very often I venture out in the night. We talk and settle down get a feel of the area and then do it in the back seat. I own a big suv so its much easier. It is something close to GF experience. It think its the next level of fun. I get a kick out of it, but this isn't for everyone and you have to be careful. I carry tissues, soap and 2 bottles of mineral water to clean up, a and a condi ofcource. I add a floormat and odomos cream to this list if I am planning to do it in the open behind a Bush. Sometimes there are lot of mosquitos (LOL.). These are the only things you will need. There are a lot of places outside of the city. For eg the expressway has lot of off-roads leading to small hamlets and farm houses. You will have to research these places. And only independents will agree to go out, when you build a good rapo with them. I know a place in kharadi which is ownwd by my friend. Its an open plot with a small room in a corner for the borewell pump. We frequent this place. I had a threesome with two girls here. They loved it too. Also worth mentioning this could save you some bucks from the room rent. You could use this to pay a handsome tip to the girls. One of my friend tried it and said it was an amazing experience. He suggested we try group sex, that way we can also keep watch, but I am not into it. You might find this funny, but a lot depends upon the "way in which things are done". Zoya loved to take off her top off to have her boobs sucked. She loved it. So don't be afraid to try out new things, and make your encounters exciting, but most importantly be careful and play safe.

Also if ever you come across a SUV parked somewhere in a god knows where, secluded place at night, don't bother to look inside and say Hello, to me (LOL.).

Cheers guys.

Kunal.

Kunalj35
11-18-14, 11:37
Hi Kunal,

What kind of services are provided here? Is it hotel where you can go with gfs or they provide girls? It's like hotel V which is already discussed multiple times in this forum. What about the quality of girls? What about charges? Please give the direction as well.

Cheers,

IsandyIts a girl friendly hotel. They invite girls and pimps from outside. Ask mohan on the counter he will arrange for you. As a new client you would be asked for an I'd.

Cheers Kunal.

Tut Li
11-18-14, 12:33
I am not surprised with your feedback. Different people different experience that what's counts. In fact it could be the way you put it, and "huge demand" might have something to do with it. I met her in her early years when she was new to this line of work. She was the only girl who agreed to do it in a car. Let me share with you guys the ways in which you could make your encounters exiting and enriching. We all like to do it in a room in some shitty shady lodge. Well I got bored of it and was looking to spice things up during an encounter. I will share my secret with you guys. I used to go out with zoya in the dead of the night, then park the car at a known secluded spot somewhere in kharadi and do it. Believe me it was extremely exciting and an out of the world feeling. She loved it too. I find it extremely boring to do it in a room in some shitty lodge, its the same stuff all the time, so very often I venture out in the night. We talk and settle down get a feel of the area and then do it in the back seat. I own a big suv so its much easier. It is something close to GF experience. It think its the next level of fun. I get a kick out of it, but this isn't for everyone and you have to be careful. I carry tissues, soap and 2 bottles of mineral water to clean up, a and a condi ofcource. I add a floormat and odomos cream to this list if I am planning to do it in the open behind a Bush. Sometimes there are lot of mosquitos (LOL.). These are the only things you will need. There are a lot of places outside of the city. For eg the expressway has lot of off-roads leading to small hamlets and farm houses. You will have to research these places. And only independents will agree to go out, when you build a good rapo with them. I know a place in kharadi which is ownwd by my friend. Its an open plot with a small room in a corner for the borewell pump. We frequent this place..I tried same thing in my hometown, it's really fun to do it. Since, it was in daytime (not with working girl but decent unsatisfied HWs -no money involved except few litres petrol and gifts), majority time it was dry humping. Nice post to read. Cheers.

Tut Li
11-18-14, 12:36
I am not surprised with your feedback. Different people different experience that what's counts. In fact it could be the way you put it, and "huge demand" might have something to do with it. I met her in her early years when she was new to this line of work. She was the only girl who agreed to do it in a car. Let me share with you guys the ways in which you could make your encounters exiting and enriching. We all like to do it in a room in some shitty shady lodge. Well I got bored of it and was looking to spice things up during an encounter. I will share my secret with you guys. I used to go out with zoya in the dead of the night, then park the car at a known secluded spot somewhere in kharadi and do it. Believe me it was extremely exciting and an out of the world feeling. She loved it too. I find it extremely boring to do it in a room in some shitty lodge, its the same stuff all the time, so very often I venture out in the night. We talk and settle down get a feel of the area and then do it in the back seat. I own a big suv so its much easier. It is something close to GF experience. It think its the next level of fun. I get a kick out of it, but this isn't for everyone and you have to be careful. I carry tissues, soap and 2 bottles of mineral water to clean up, a and a condi ofcource. I add a floormat and odomos cream to this list if I am planning to do it in the open behind a Bush. Sometimes there are lot of mosquitos (LOL.). These are the only things you will need. There are a lot of places outside of the city. For eg the expressway has lot of off-roads leading to small hamlets and farm houses. You will have to research these places. And only independents will agree to go out, when you build a good rapo with them. I know a place in kharadi which is ownwd by my friend. Its an open plot with a small room in a corner for the borewell pump. We frequent this place..Buddy,

One more thing to add to your post based on your experience is that one must try LT to get maximum out of her. My 2 cents.

Cheers

Tut Li
11-18-14, 14:08
She had to change the number as someone known to her otherwise got hold of her number. Guess she is being selective now.Buddy,

She sent msg (new number ending with 974) today and said because someone was harassing her, hence she changed the number. I am really surprised if she is also reading the forum. She asked me not to share number if I can't confirm friend's number to her. Well, not good for forum as her service was good. And as you said she is selective now. That too with reference call.

Tut Li
11-18-14, 14:11
Yes. Neha has changed her number recently. I am having her latest number. Last week only, I met her. Let me know if you need her latest digits. Also I am looking for Wanaworie lady's number. Please PM me if you have it.Buddy,

Are you talking about same with number ending with 974, as there are two indes working with same name.

DeccanDon
11-18-14, 14:14
Its a girl friendly hotel. They invite girls and pimps from outside. Ask mohan on the counter he will arrange for you. As a new client you would be asked for an I'd.

Cheers Kunal.Will they ask for pan card?

CoolPuneGuest
11-18-14, 14:37
It is observed that most of the times people send PM for help but forget to clear their Inbox & help provider takes pain, tries number of times to send PM. Today I also got such two PMs for help & same problem. One of my ISG friend from Delhi is here, I want to request him to clear his inbox.

AngelHunk
11-18-14, 14:59
Yes she is reading the forum now a days. And she is able to connect the dots with our statement over here.

Buddy. She sent msg (new number ending with 2974) today and said because someone was harassing her, hence she changed the number. I am really surprized if she is also reading the forum. She asked me not to share number if I can't confirm friend's number to her. Well, not good for forum as her service was good. And as you said she is selective now. That too with reference call.

DeccanDon
11-18-14, 17:38
Just availed her yesterday. Thanks Rajeshj for the contact. Nothing special to mention about the service. Poor service with lots of Nakhras. On the phone she said yes for everything except anal (ok as I am not into it) but once inside she said NO to everything (DFK, WOT, foreplay) and was in hurry to finish. Thank god I went for 1 shot only and saved my hard earned 2. 5 k. Since it was only missionary on the menu, with her instructions every second like don't touch at bottom, don't press boobs, don't kiss and so on, tried to finish the deed as soon as possible and voila I was out in 10 minutes.

She was getting call continuously and that was a major distraction. Seems nowadays she is in huge demand and that could be a reason behind service degradation. You can easily figure out by the way she walks that she is getting fucked too much nowadays...Any idea why this girls don't like boob sucking.

SkyTech14
11-18-14, 18:45
I am not surprised with your feedback. Different people different experience that what's counts. In fact it could be the way you put it, and "huge demand" might have something to do with it. I met her in her early years when she was new to this line of work. She was the only girl who agreed to do it in a car. Let me share with you guys the ways in which you could make your encounters exiting and enriching. We all like to do it in a room in some shitty shady lodge. Well I got bored of it and was looking to spice things up during an encounter. I will share my secret with you guys. I used to go out with zoya in the dead of the night, then park the car at a known secluded spot somewhere in kharadi and do it. Believe me it was extremely exciting and an out of the world feeling. She loved it too. I find it extremely boring to do it in a room in some shitty lodge, its the same stuff all the time, so very often I venture out in the night. We talk and settle down get a feel of the area and then do it in the back seat. I own a big suv so its much easier. It is something close to GF experience. It think its the next level of fun. I get a kick out of it, but this isn't for everyone and you have to be careful. I carry tissues, soap and 2 bottles of mineral water to clean up, a and a condi ofcource. I add a floormat and odomos cream to this list if I am planning to do it in the open behind a Bush. Sometimes there are lot of mosquitos (LOL.). These are the only things you will need. There are a lot of places outside of the city. For eg the expressway has lot of off-roads leading to small hamlets and farm houses. You will have to research these places. And only independents will agree to go out, when you build a good rapo with them. I know a place in kharadi which is ownwd by my friend. Its an open plot with a small room in a corner for the borewell pump...Hi,

Agreed with Kunal.

Even I have enjoyed many times at the dark parking areas of MG Road, East Street, Boat Club etc.

BBJ, CBJ, CIM, Miss. Etc. Great fun it was.

Too enjoyed at Farm Houses. It totally depends on individual that how one can make it spicy and tasty.

TharkiBoss
11-18-14, 18:53
Thanks a lot for these pointers Tutli.

However I have a small query. What would be the approximate height oh Nisha. Could you please tell me. And is she very fair or light wheatish in color. Just asking these info as I got interested in her. I like plus size women. Will soon post an FR on a new place I tried last week.

It seems this forum is flooded with lots of newbies joining everyday and asking for contacts in open forum without PM. Here are few links with contact numbers of two indes and reliable SP in case you don't have PM.

Independents.

1) Nisha from Kondhwa. Fair, has in-call, everything on menu including anal. Try her only if u don't mind fatty. Link provided has number, size and quotes.

2) Shalini / Zoya / Neha (working with all names). From recent few FRs, it looks like she works in Vishrantwadi area. Pics are also available in few FRs as I mentioned in earlier post today. Link provided has full number. There are two different ads on Locanto with two different names but same numbers...

CodedGod
11-18-14, 21:56
Tried a new one today and it was a big disappointment. Star spa. This place surely sucks to the top level. My honest suggestion. Don't go there.

JazzyBoy
11-19-14, 03:54

However I have a small query. What would be the approximate height oh Nisha. Could you please tell me. And is she very fair or light wheatish in color. Just asking these info as I got interested in her. I like plus size women. Will soon post an FR on a new place I tried last week.Fair complexion, neither wheatish nor very fair. Height I think would be 5'-5'2".

CodedGod
11-19-14, 06:34

However I have a small query. What would be the approximate height oh Nisha. Could you please tell me. And is she very fair or light wheatish in color. Just asking these info as I got interested in her. I like plus size women. Will soon post an FR on a new place I tried last week.Search this thread a little there are pics of her here.

CodedGod
11-19-14, 06:38
Hi guys,

Would appreciate if some senior members can share some contacts of HWor indies. I live in Kharadi.

ISandy257
11-19-14, 11:34
Hi seniors,

I am just going through locanto ads and found some of the ads by SP Subhash. He provides the email ID as well. Ads look like genuine. Has anybody tried his collection? I just wanted to know how reliable and good his collection is? Who is the best amongst the lot? He charges around 4 k -6 k for ST and not ready to negotiate. Is it worth trying anyone from his lot?

Please throw some light!

Keep mongering,

Isandy

Tympass01
11-19-14, 16:51
Hi guys,

I've been in Dubai my whole life. I'll be traveling to India by 18 of Dec. For New Years. I would appreciate any help if anyone could forward me any contact as I would love to have fun during my trip. And if you ever need any help in Dubai PM me.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering.

Tut Li
11-19-14, 18:11
Search this thread a little there are pics oyf her here.I doubt buddy. Haven't seen her pic on forum.

Kunds123
11-19-14, 18:23
Tried a new one today and it was a big disappointment. Star spa. This place surely sucks to the top level. My honest suggestion. Don't go there.You should have read the previous reviews about this spa. Not worth a visit.

Travis555
11-19-14, 19:56

Independents.

Tut Li,

Are Nisha's rates mentioned in Locanto correct? Seem to be pretty high.

- Travis.

Pcock
11-19-14, 22:05
Well. Jr was frisky so decided to take a break and contacted an sp listed in locanto. He told me to come near some ATM in lane 5. We met up and he took me to the main street and a housing society 'be'. Bang on the main street. A posh lookin place. Then on the third floor he knocked and called at the same time. Safety measure I m sure. He had two babes readily avl. One chubby and one not so great looking. Two were busy. I selected the chubby one. Before that he had showed me pics of others too but since I had not much time available and this one was quite alrite. I chose her. Negotiated from 8 k to 4. 5 k. This bong female was jovial and ok looking. Saggy boobs. She got into the act imdtly. No DFK however she gave me a CBJ. Then missionary. And was chirpy as hell. She had ths common phone ringing prob too. Overall maybe I I shd have paid just about 3 k. Anyways wait for the best. When I came out I saw the gal who was busy earlier. Shruti by name. Real stunner and what figure. Sp digits end in 553. Next time I plan to opt FR shruti.

Overall my exp 6/10

Wir- nt the same gal.

Pcock
11-19-14, 22:09
This spa is just below the L spa. Indeed great ambiance and furnishing. Shower. Thai therapists. She offered me disposable an I made a slight face. She immediately made the disposables vanish. What a sweet babe. She could speak English very haltingly and I had to make an effort to make her understand what I was saying. In any case the massage was great. Towards the end I dropped the questions. She started with no no and I kept insisting all the while caressing her very well rounded bums. What shape. She kept giggling. And then in the ed gave me a TL / HJ for 1.5 k. She had nice cute small boobs and she allowed me to suck the large nipples. Great feel.

Spa is extremely neat massage was worth the 2 k I paid and maybe more. She knew what she was doing. I felt extremely relaxed.

WIR- definitely even if just FR the massage.

Pcock
11-19-14, 22:14
I met up with the SP guy opp sbi. He took me along to a flat close by. Close to H spa. Extremely neat place. Received by a lady and offered water etc. I was made comfy immediately. When she got the babes out I was a bit disappointed. She had two one very skinny and the other did not appeal much. I rejected both. She offered a Russian for 8 k. This one looked a bit mature. Tall, full figure, heavily made up but must be 40 min. I was in half a mind to say yes but what the heck. I had read FR earlier on the forum. Russians are not all that great. So why go for substandard stuff. Left shortly after assurances that gals keep changing in a weeks time. Maybe I will visit again.

Then again was in half a mind to go to H spa but some how the idea of curtains around me did not appeal too much. I appreciate privacy of a cabin. So dropped the idea.

Tut Li
11-20-14, 01:24
Tut Li,

Are Nisha's rates mentioned in Locanto correct? Seem to be pretty high.

- Travis.No. Buddy. That's initial offer price. I haven't tried her but I expect at least 40-50 % reduction if you bargain hard. Cheers.

Delhi Monger
11-20-14, 06:39
I was visiting Pune for a couple of days and visited this SPA in a hotel in Shivaji Park, but been unlucky with extras unlike a couple of other fellow mongers who posted reports on this SPA earlier in the forum. I am grateful to them for the contact.

It was a decent * star hotel with the SPA on the top floor. This SPA is supposedly a franchisee of a larger Kerala SPA chain. I called and made an appointment for 3:30 PM yesterday. It is a rather small place with three small cabins with attached shower cubicles. When I walked in, I was the only customer and was shown a rate card. I chose the least expensive / basic massage which was still expensive at Rs. 1800. I reconfirmed on phone that it would be a female masseur but after I paid up, the guy at the reception tells me that it would be a male for the basic massage and female masseurs would only be available for higher priced "therapies' such as Swedish massage costing Rs. 2,200. I argued that one of my friends was regular and gets the F2 M massages at Rs. 1800. He finally agreed and sends in a cute looking NE girl. She asks me to change into a disposal undie placed on the massage table and doesn't walk away while I changed. My hopes were raised with this, to be dashed ultimately. The massage, for some strange reason starts with front unlike any I have experienced so far. Throughout, she kept of on massaging with an absolutely serious face, not even a smile, carefully avoiding any touches to the groin area. She then asks me to turn to my back and again absolutely no touches in the bum area. She kept her mouth shut barely responding to my polite efforts to chat her up. Towards the end, I mustered enough courage to directly ask for extras which she flatly denied. I got up and took bath and left totally ignoring her. She was waiting probably expecting some tips. Now the positives. Despite this KLPD, the massage was professional and not bad at all if you are only looking for a massage. The massage cabins were neat with lockable doors and had attached bath cubicles. The place looked safe. Given the good experience of some of the other mongers at this place, it was probably my bad luck and this specific girl.

AkashMal
11-20-14, 11:30
After long time was at home city for a week hence thought of checking regular SP's stock. Contacted few SPs and received snaps, almost 10 to 15 options. Like one nice girl. Fixed the price and met the SP at decided place and he took me to the flat.

After long time got the girl who was in no hurry to finish. Though not much DFK which I also not like with every girl but everything else was perfect. Spent 2 hours with her and best part was BBBJ which I almost made her to puke few times as I was taking BBBJ like doing fast and hard doggie, my bad. Later tried all fav positions to finish on her body.

Face= 8/10

Body= 8/10 clean

BBBJ= 9/10

Damag = 5 k

I am kind of regular to two famous Thai spas in KP, seen few FR about SPA at KP mall near 5 star hotel and soon will try there. Let me know if any one knows new SPA around Pune where we get similar service which HL and SOS provides.

Jasmpat
11-20-14, 12:03
Pal, I was thinking of taking the babe in the attached pic but took another one from the same SP. Shud try her in this coming weekend.

After long time was at home city for a week hence thought of checking regular SP's stock. Contacted few SPs and received snaps, almost 10 to 15 options. Like one nice girl. Fixed the price and met the SP at decided place and he took me to the flat.

After long time got the girl who was in no hurry to finish. Though not much DFK which I also not like with every girl but everything else was perfect. Spent 2 hours with her and best part was BBBJ which I almost made her to puke few times as I was taking BBBJ like doing fast and hard doggie, my bad. Later tried all fav positions to finish on her body.

Face = 8/10.

Body = 8/10 clean and young.

BBBJ = 9/10.

Damage = 5 k.

I am kind of regular to two famous thai spas in KP, seen few FR about SPA at KP mall near 5 star hotel and soon will try there. Let me know if any one knows new SPA around pune where we get similar service which HL and SOS provides.

CodedGod
11-20-14, 20:20

Face = 8/10.

BBBJ = 9/10.

Damage = 5 k.

I am kind of regular to two famous thai spas in KP, seen few FR about SPA at KP mall near 5 star hotel and soon will try there. Let me know if any one knows new SPA around pune where we get similar service which HL and SOS provides.You can try aura Thai spa in Viman nagar. Gives the same service.

TokyoPanda
11-20-14, 22:18

Face = 8/10.

BBBJ = 9/10.

Damage = 5 k.

I am kind of regular to two famous thai spas in KP, seen few FR about SPA at KP mall near 5 star hotel and soon will try there. Let me know if any one knows new SPA around pune where we get similar service which HL and SOS provides.Can you PM me sp digits bro??

MongerSag
11-21-14, 02:26
Bro. HL spa has got private rooms too. You should specifically book it over phone or before you pay at the counter. I always do that at HL spa. I am a regular visitor there.

I met up with the SP guy opp sbi. He took me along to a flat close by. Close to H spa. Extremely neat place. Received by a lady and offered water etc. I was made comfy immediately. When she got the babes out I was a bit disappointed. She had two one very skinny and the other did not appeal much. I rejected both. She offered a Russian for 8 k. This one looked a bit mature. Tall, full figure, heavily made up but must be 40 min. I was in half a mind to say yes but what the heck. I had read FR earlier on the forum. Russians are not all that great. So why go for substandard stuff. Left shortly after assurances that gals keep changing in a weeks time. Maybe I will visit again.

Then again was in half a mind to go to H spa but some how the idea of curtains around me did not appeal too much. I appreciate privacy of a cabin. So dropped the idea.

Pcock
11-21-14, 03:53
Bro. HL spa has got private rooms too. You should specifically book it over phone or before you pay at the counter. I always do that at HL spa. I am a regular visitor there.Great to know that. Will now surely GV it a try. Because except for that one aspect the f are's till have been very encouraging.

ItsMeAks
11-21-14, 06:15
Done with famous Smita and Wanowari Chick! FR. Coming soon. Lols.

Ash 2020
11-21-14, 07:09
Called famous Smita Wednesday morning. Decided to meet her afternoon. Went to Varsha. Ordered half bottle of whisky. After that what followed was awesome experience. Started licking from feet then rimming. It was my first rimming experience. She was going deep with the tongue. Followed by BBJ which lasted for 5,10 mins. And then told her to turn around facing mirror, had my first experience of back hole with the rubber on. After 5 mins of stroking finally cummed inside.

Then had some chit chat finished another round of whisky. Got ready for action then miss.

About Smita.

Face 4/10

Boobs loose 3/10

Total damage 3 k +800 for hotel + 500 for drinks.

PuneShot
11-21-14, 07:15
Hey buddy,

Can you provide SP contact digits? Want to have exp with. Also the location. Where.

As I mentioned earlier, its been more than 3 years mongering and will share my past experiences with members.

Note:- this is not the latest one and I am here to share some good & bad experiences (Tried some so-called inde contacts from web and found useless after spending so much money) . After so many failures, I finally found one contact (SP) which matches my criteria (1. Place (Very nice In call facility). 2. Quality (very nice), 3. Duration. I always go for 1 4. Budget. In my range (at max 5 k which I fixed after so many failures)). Sharing my 1st exp (of course through SP).

One day was in a mood and wanted to have some fun. Called one SP and went to his apartment. What an apartment. The place was very nice. Only 1 option and it was quite awesome.

Name was Neha (Of course Fake one) - 27 years, nice assets (top and bottom). She told she was from Mumbai and a model. Asked about her fitness secret and it was regular Yoga.

my previous / current experiences soon. Stay tuned.

She just showed me the abs and seriously one of the best. I did concentrate on those beautiful abs and provided some kisses. Slowly moving my hand towards top and..

===============================================
Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MongerSag
11-21-14, 09:45
Yes Bro. I am a regular visitor to spas and HL is my most favorite. Their private room is very comfortable and safe.

In case if you want specific therapist recommendation at HL then PM me.

Great to know that. Will now surely GV it a try. Because except for that one aspect the f are's till have been very encouraging.

AkashMal
11-21-14, 10:14
Yes Bro. I am a regular visitor to spas and HL is my most favorite. Their private room is very comfortable and safe.

In case if you want specific therapist recommendation at HL then PM me.Are you talking about separate room at HL which got curtain as door?

HoneyHunt05
11-21-14, 10:21
Are you talking about separate room at HL which got curtain as door?I guess there is just one room at H spa with a door. Rest all have curtains. I always got the room with curtain. As our buddy said in an earlier post, I guess we need to specifically book that room while booking the slot for massage.

HoneyHunt05
11-21-14, 10:36
Hey folks,

I had two not so good spa experiences in the last 2 weeks.

H spa: As I have been to the H spa twice earlier, called up and booked a slot in the afternoon. Reached on time and got an old (surely would be around 40 yrs) therapist assigned. Got into the room with curtain. No disposable and massage started. A very average massage as I could clearly feel that the therapist was not able to apply much pressure with hands. Turned around and she continued by occasionally teasing the little one. I always knew extras in store as I know the place very well. After around 50 min, she asked if I want a HJ. I asked for a TL+HJ and she quoted 2 k. Negotiated for 1.5 k and got it done. Small tits and a very avg HJ.

WIR: Yes but won't repeat the therapist.

L spa: Heard good reviews about L spa in JS mall in KP and booked a slot. Reached and got a mid aged therapist. Excellent massage done for 1 hour and it was sheer bliss. I had to wear the disposable. After the massage I asked for extras and she said 1 k for HJ without any touchings. I asked her to get lost and used my hand during the shower. Happy that mind controlled over the little one. Paid 2 k for the massage. Won't go back for sure as massage at H spa would cost me only 1.6 k and extras are on direct offer.

To overcome these not so good spa experiences, have to visit the group's darling Wanowrie inde. May be sometime next week.

Happy mongering folks!

Pcock
11-21-14, 12:29
Loyd chambers MP sucks big time. 2.5 k and such poor premises. Low hygiene, shit females and hopeless service / massage.

Deshpander
11-21-14, 15:44
Hello to all seniors here,

Can some one compile all about spa, so every one could benefit from it.

I wanted to try some as was bored of MPs and their bad service.

But too many spas and don't know which has cross gender massage as well.

Will be going to touche spa Nagar road and post if any thing exciting happens.

SyncPunch
11-21-14, 16:12
Buddy,

Could you give directions to this place?

Thankful to ISG Member who shared the address.

I am a spa lover. I never visit MPs as I prefer paying little higher for hygiene and quality for extras.

I am a regular visitor to Spas in KP but was not aware about this spa. Got to know this from ISG member who wrote FR few days back.

Its a chain of spas. I called them up asking for price and time availability. All therapies are offered at 2 k there. I booked an afternoon appointment.

Reached there on time. Greeted by counter guy and Thai therapist Miss are was assigned. She took me to the room. I was left alone to change.

The room was very clean with a shower cabin inside. In Pune we don't get shower cabin inside usually. Ambiance was amazing...

Double Shot
11-21-14, 16:54
Folks.

I am now returning to MP scene after a long hiatus.

Q: Is the MP on 4th floor opp. Deccan bus stand and the one on Laxmi Rd nr a famous bank still operational?

Will surely post FR. (If you want to keep your reply secret then please PM me).

Thanks.

Double SHot.

Cool Mumbai
11-21-14, 17:49
Dear friends,

Please pm me Wanworie indie number.

Thanking you.

WinbelFort
11-21-14, 18:50
Hello to all seniors here.

Will be going to touche spa Nagar road and post if any thing exciting happens.Don't go to touche try the two spas in viman Nagar, near duty mandir chow, one a very famous chain and the other one is right above a bakery.

MongerSag
11-21-14, 19:04
Bro. HL spa has got private room.

I have been there several times and was always lucky to get private room every time except one visit.

Are you talking about separate room at HL which got curtain as door?

PinkUp
11-21-14, 19:29
Deccan MP is working. Try a Pinki nice one, all assets are so good, she also give full service must try her and give FR.

Newbee Joy
11-22-14, 00:46
Hi buddy,

As far as I know, Deccan MP is closed and Laxmi road MP is still operational. Reasonable charges around Rs 1200 -1500 for FS there.

Check your PM for both phone numbers.

Jo.

Folks.

I am now returning to MP scene after a long hiatus.

Q: Is the MP on 4th floor opp. Deccan bus stand and the one on Laxmi Rd nr a famous bank still operational?

Will surely post FR. (If you want to keep your reply secret then please PM me).

Thanks.

Double SHot.

Deepr
11-22-14, 04:04
I am not in action for last 1 year, however watching forum activity. Scene at Pune has changed. SPs now mostly operating (KP area), looks like all indis are now under SPs radar.

Had tried Nibm girl and 1 yr ago, starting with that FR.

Called her and she sent couple of snaps in WA. Girl was working near my office she offered me a lift, however did not make it due to some meeting. Provided me the direction Nibm area.

In a society looks like old society, and girl was watching probably from behind the window while I was in call with her. Instructed me to take the stairs. Rang the bell wolla a short height white, bit chubby girl. Basic chitchat, dimmed the light action started, first was CBJ, rare hole, front hole. Moaning during nipple sucking, finished in mis.

Looks: 5/10

Fig: 4/10

Service: 6/10 very friendly.

Kunds123
11-22-14, 05:58
Don't go to touche try the two spas in viman Nagar, near duty mandir chow, one a very famous chain and the other one is right above a bakery.I know the 1st spa. Can you provide some more hint regarding the 2nd one.

Deepr
11-22-14, 06:53
As I said in my earlier post from today that I stopped playing this days. However would like to help debutantes. I started long back on 2007 those days we had minimum resources mostly relay on TOI classified. Scenarios has changed this days due to advent of WA, LOC, CL etc. Had encountered with indis NiBm and, Viman P (then working as indi), Yog, never had Smit.

This days there are indis in Pune but mostly available to private, so SPs are now making $$ like anything else.

I still have few indi contacts. However any one has any idea about Mpatta area indi?

So moral is stop spending on greedy SP and try to get in touch with indis.

Any update on Sea mall ASpa.

CodedGod
11-22-14, 07:06
Hello to all seniors here,

Can some one compile all about spa, so every one could benefit from it.

I wanted to try some as was bored of MPs and their bad service.

But too many spas and don't know which has cross gender massage as well.

Will be going to touche spa Nagar road and post if any thing exciting happens.Read this forum the info your looking is there.

Tut Li
11-22-14, 07:37
I am not in action for last 1 year, however watching forum activity. Scene at Pune has changed. SPs now mostly operating (KP area), looks like all indis are now under SPs radar.

Called her and she sent couple of snaps in WA. Girl was working near my office she offered me a lift, however did not make it due to some meeting. Provided me the direction Nibm area.

In a society looks like old society, and girl was watching probably from behind the window while I was in call with her. Instructed me to take the stairs. Rang the bell wolla a short height white, bit chubby girl. Basic chitchat, dimmed the light action started, first was CBJ, rare hole, front hole. Moaning during nipple sucking, finished in mis.

Service: 6/10 very friendly.Probably you met Nisha. NIMB.

CodedGod
11-22-14, 09:47
Don't go to touche try the two spas in viman Nagar, near duty mandir chow, one a very famous chain and the other one is right above a bakery.How's the one above the bakery? Have you tried it?

CodedGod
11-22-14, 09:51
I don't know if you people have noticed or not. These days you don't see the escorts adds on Mirror.

I think it's an end of an era where all you had to do was pick up the paper call a few numbers and you had it.

I am not a regular at mongering but do enjoy it every now and then and Mirror has helped me get laid in the past.

PuneShot
11-22-14, 11:26
Hello friends,

This to let you all knw tht the MP near Hotel Chandan is going to shift soon, the lady Shital is very nice though. Must try.

WinbelFort
11-22-14, 16:48
How's the one above the bakery? Have you tried it?Yup, I had twice, massage 1 HR for 1. 6 k (there was some monsoon offer when I went there), extras on offer though on a higher side HJ for 1 k,there is a tall non Thai looking Thai gal who may even go for a b2 b, I went for a HJ+tl pig with her, the ambiance is quite good.

WinbelFort
11-22-14, 16:51
I know the 1st spa. Can you provide some more hint regarding the 2nd one.Its near duty Mandir chowk, the spa advertises in paper, its above a bakery and opposite to a sweet shop, in Hindi it translates to Thanda spa (due to the way its pronounced).

Double Shot
11-22-14, 17:00
Thanks to Newbee Joy and PinkUp for responding to my query, although they contradict each other about Deccan MP. But I will find out and will post FR soon.

Take care.

Double Shot.

SamJac
11-22-14, 17:34
Hello everyone,

Tried the famous HL spa. Thanks to bro MongerSag for sharing the reference. Booked the private room and the recommended therapist. Overall a really satisfying experience, massage with he. HJ+TL. Will be trying other 2 SPAs in KP and the ones in VM in the coming weeks and upload my FR.

About the act:

Damage at counter: 2 k for 1 HR Aroma therapy.

For extra's: 1 K for HJ and 0.5 for TL.

MongerSag. I have pm'ed you regarding my conversation with the reference. Would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

Ciao!

SamJac

RessrRcky
11-22-14, 19:34

Face = 8/10.

BBBJ = 9/10.

Damage = 5 k.

I am kind of regular to two famous thai spas in KP, seen few FR about SPA at KP mall near 5 star hotel and soon will try there. Let me know if any one knows new SPA around pune where we get similar service which HL and SOS provides.Hello,

Can you PM me SP's contact?

Thank in advance.

Ciarans
11-22-14, 21:30
Made my first visit to a massage center.

The one in NIBM. The place was shady and I wanted to turn away. But gathered my wits and went in. Given a choice of 3 girls, selected one who was making eye contact.

The lady offered a powder massage! Anyway. Not even halfway through, she started advertising "services".

Asked her only for B2B and voila she dropped her clothes in a hurry. It wasn't anything great, but she tried her best to please.

Kept insisting on FS. But I declined.

Charged me a total of 1800 and tipped the girl 200.

Pcock
11-23-14, 03:08
Probably you met nisha. NIMB.Any other opinions on Nisha Nibm?

Pcock
11-23-14, 03:09

Service: 6/10 very friendly.What were the charges dude?

Bullsye
11-23-14, 08:16
Hey guys,

Yesterday was my luck day. Got call from my regular SP in KP saying there is a new stock arrived asked me to come.

I went there around 3 pm and he showed me some 3 gals, which were not for my type and did not liked it. I told him that it was for this gals you asked me to come long way.

He said there is one gal which you will surely like so he showed me the gal attached herewith. She was amazing, her eyes were very very sensual, seeing here jonny stood up in respect to her beauty, but did not showed any desperation. I said frustrating, how much. He said 8 k for ST & 12 K LT. Started bargaining with him for 15 min almost at least he agreed for 6 K 1 pop and 8 k for 2 pops. I told him will go for ST, I like ST then will pay another 2 k for the additional pop. The gal was smiling and I was anticipating good by here body language. Once in room Girl greeted me nicely and hugged and was looking in mood. Had some chit chat for 5-10 minutes to make here comfortable. From here talks I understood that she is bit greedy about money, so told her if you give me good service I will give you 2 k extra for 2nd pop instead of SP. Hearing this there was sparkle in our eyes. I told her we need to get on with the act to complete 2 rounds. She started undressing herself. She has great Ass and smooth good skin. She is actually very active and love to participate and take control (not like other girls who just lie one bed). DFK, BBJ everything was on card and I did not have to ask anything. She took the initiative and we started having good fun. I has hard right from the moment she touched me.

Now after good DFK after 15 minutes she put the safety and asked if she should ride me and I will ride her because she wants to finish first pop faster to save time for second pop. This girl is actually good in sex. But love hard pounding for long time in various positions. After finishing 1st round, took rest for another 15 minutes and started for 2nd round which did not last for more than 10 minutes. Believe me guys here eyes were sensual and add to this here charming smile, everything was just amazing. Thinking to for for LT for this weekend. All in all an amazing service. After a long time had an nice time.

DFK- 9/10

BBJ- 8/10

GFE- 8/10

Would definitely like to try here.

Deshpander
11-23-14, 08:23
Hi,

I already booked for spa before reading your post.

Overall a genuine spa.

Greeted by male receptionist. Had a female receptionist called Sara.

Overall great relaxing massage. But she giggles a lot. Tried to give hints but was either ignoring or lack of understanding didn't respond.

Recommend for genuine massage.

Will try aura spa next week mostly or either of the two spas recommended.

CodedGod
11-23-14, 08:54
Hi guys,

Any reviews on this girl. Am thinking of taking her but would prefer some reviews. Got the pic from a SP.

Kunalj35
11-23-14, 10:58
Came across indi HW megha from one of my contacts. I was told that she was 30 and it was her first time ever. However did not believe at first. When I met her she was actually much older and in her 40's. Nothing looked special about her and hence rejected her outright. She was in a dire need and immediately agreed to drop the charges by half. This sounded acceptable. Took her to hotel S in P.S. It looked it was infact her first time with a stranger. She was very nervous hence made her comfortable had a long chat with her. Her man is a drunk. She was very shy during the act, no DFK, no CBJ, never heard of anal, but agreed for all positions. It was very painfull for her as she was not relaxed hence finally gave up the act. Got pissed, took a bath and asked her to get dressed. She said she was sorry, I said it was ok. Paid her some bucks and dropped her off. First time KLPD and total waste of time. She keeps calling me but I don't respond. Her no ends with 666. If anyone has had a different experience with her then please share.

Cheers Kunal.

Kunalj35
11-23-14, 11:30
I am looking for a genuine Kerala Oil massage therapy with happy endings. Can anyone suggest the same. I know of the MP in bwadi but the massage there is a total ripoff. I am bored of thai massage.

Cheers Kunal.

Tut Li
11-23-14, 12:13
Came across indi HW megha from one of my contacts. I was told that she was 30 and it was her first time ever. However did not believe at first. When I met her she was actually much older and in her 40's. Nothing looked special about her and hence rejected her outright. She was in a dire need and immediately agreed to drop the charges by half. This sounded acceptable. Took her to hotel S in P.S. It looked it was infact her first time with a stranger. She was very nervous hence made her comfortable had a long chat with her. Her man is a drunk. She was very shy during the act, no DFK, no CBJ, never heard of anal, but agreed for all positions. It was very painfull for her as she was not relaxed hence finally gave up the act. Got pissed, took a bath and asked her to get dressed. She said she was sorry, I said it was ok. Paid her some bucks and dropped her off. First time KLPD and total waste of time. She keeps calling me but I don't respond. Her no ends with 666. If anyone has had a different experience with her then please share.

Cheers Kunal.Hey buddy,

That was really gentleman's act. Despite of bad service, you have comforted her. I m sure you must be respected person among indes.

Cheers

Tut Li
11-23-14, 12:27
Any other opinions on Nisha Nibm??There are few FRs. Search "nisha kondhwa". Someone also mentioned about pic on forum, which I doubt. But you will get pics on whatsapp by her different number. Just talk to her. Number is available in my recent post for newbies. Cheers.

JizzyB
11-23-14, 12:35
There are few FRs. Search "nisha kondhwa". Someone also mentioned about pic on forum, which I doubt. But you will get pics on whatsapp by her different number. Just talk to her. Number is available in my recent post for newbies. Cheers.Hi,

I contacted Nisha and spoke to her for few minutes about the services offered. She provided details and said she will send a pic by Whatsapp. Also sent texts but no response.

Please advise.

JizzyB

Member #4440
11-23-14, 13:38
Tut Li.

Kindly share her with me. I PMed you.

If you wanted will share mine contacts.

Member #4440
11-23-14, 13:42
I have already warned some means few independents are watching this site. Famous S, K lady and black be. Some members feels it's big bravery to write about these Independents at here and tell their story to these Independents.

Shaunp2012
11-23-14, 13:53
I called couple of indie's including yogita, they are all asking for references, and the reference should call them. I tried to convince them that I'm gentleman which I'm and will not harm in any way, but still no luck. Any good heart for reference please. Got couple of contacts to share as well.

Tut Li
11-23-14, 14:03
I called couple of indie's including yogita, they are all asking for references, and the reference should call them. I tried to convince them that I'm gentleman which I'm and will not harm in any way, but still no luck. Any good heart for reference please. Got couple of contacts to share as well.I mentioned the same thing few days back. Not good for forum. Guys wake up. This practice is there in Mumbai and gujarat for majority of indes. But observed first time in pune for a ref call. Not too harsh but few jerks are spoiling whole game. Avoid at any cost.

Deepr
11-23-14, 15:42
What were the charges dude?6 k 2 hrs 1 year ago.

Bullsye
11-23-14, 18:58
Hi guys,

Any reviews on this girl. Am thinking of taking her but would prefer some reviews. Got the pic from a SP.I had her service in Mumbai some 5 months back when she was new in the trade at 9 k for 2 pops. Service is good, she has good body, but I found the gal a bit moody. So try to settle in first, start with some good chat, make here comfortable and then go for action.

JizzyB
11-23-14, 19:19
Hi guys!

Any reviews on these birds?

JizzyB

RadioHead1
11-23-14, 22:03
- HL at KP: One of the best in the city. Earlier the massage used to cost 1. 8 K but now it cost 2 k. Extras a bit on the expensive side and if you go on a week end you might end up in the room with curtains. And bathrooms are shared. Here they give the best HJ in town, some call it the tantra HJ – absolutely heaven. One thing the spa is at a discreet location, I think no one sees you coming in or going out except for a few cute dogs.

- SOS at KP: same as HL, but prefer HL with the location and all.

- La at KP: This one is The Lux spa. Current entry is 2250 K but you get private rooms with bathroom and steam sauna. And they have these tables with holes for you head, which I like. The massage here was the same but the style was better / different. More force was used here for the massage and less oil. Extras are the same, but with private room, who can tell!

- Indian MP near Sangam bridge / RTO, everything available. Very expensive for the quality of service provided. A definite no go.

- MP at LC near station: I can't even say "what the fuck", cause there was non. With the options available there, you would spend an entire day finding a hole to fuck and the options are so big. This place is a sh** hole. Never ever. Its close to V* better go there and waste your money there than go to these Indian MP's.

Like to say one thing. The Thai women, who come here are really professional and accommodating. No nakharas, no nautanki. If you book a massage for 1 HR the massage lasts for 1 HR, they don't rush, never. They don't say in 45 minutes that, its done and you get 15 minutes to wash up and fuck off. You would never find that from a Thai lady. If you just want a massage and no extras and tip the lady a 100, they will accept it with a smile. I respect these women immensely for their professionalism and attitude. After all, all of us have to earn our money the hard way.

And were as Indian women, god help us all, never again will I go to any Indian MP.

Pcock
11-24-14, 04:48
- HL at KP: One of the best in the city. Earlier the massage used to cost 1. 8 K but now it cost 2 k. Extras a bit on the expensive side and if you go on a week end you might end up in the room with curtains. And bathrooms are shared. Here they give the best HJ in town, some call it the tantra HJ absolutely heaven. One thing the spa is at a discreet location, I think no one sees you coming in or going out except for a few cute dogs.

- La at KP: This one is The Lux spa. Current entry is 2250 K but you get private rooms with bathroom and steam sauna. And they have these tables with holes for you head, which I like. The massage here was the same but the style was better / different. More force was used here for the massage and less oil. Extras are the same, but with private room, who can tell!

- Indian MP near Sangam bridge / RTO, everything available. Very expensive for the quality of service provided. A definite no go...I second your opinion on Indian. MP.

Especially the LC one. Sh#LE is the word. Fatties. No service. Poor hygiene and for this the charges are 2 Kupwards. I. e. 500 at the counter and service 1500 . As well go to a Thai place. LC place is a strict No No.

Mumbai Guy
11-24-14, 05:07
This happened with me as well. Contacted her on phone and talked to her about a meeting. She was nice to talk to. Good english and well mannered. Fixed time the next day. She asked me to call before coming the next day. Next day called her several times but her phone was switched off. Sent her text message also. No reply. A big let down. Had to cancel the meeting and leave for Mumbai. Won't call her again.

MG.

Hi,

I contacted Nisha and spoke to her for few minutes about the services offered. She provided details and said she will send a pic by Whatsapp. Also sent texts but no response.

Please advise.

JizzyB

IndianCurries
11-24-14, 05:41
Had some time ad-hoc to spare on Friday. Didn't have patience and huge time in hand to calls, negotiate or co-ordinate with SPs or Indies; so just went to SOS for a quickie!

Nothing to boast. Usual Thai therapists, nice massage with Happy Ending. Therapist had small racks, but very sensitive nips.

Damage: 1. 8 K for massage, 1. 7 K for Pappu Massage, HJ, Tip etc.

FunkySexy
11-24-14, 06:27
Hi dear friend,

I had become a paid member of Adult friend finder once (for a period of 3 months), upon exchanging email ID with an indy (well at that point I thought its an indy).

It turned out to be a SP.

He / she (SP) has been sending me emails every since with pics of girls.

The pics are highly Photoshopped, and very steep prices.

I can faintly recollect this girl from that collection.

That's all about I can help.

Hope that you have a nice time with her. Do haggle on the price.

Cheers,

FunkySexy

Hi guys,

Any reviews on this girl. Am thinking of taking her but would prefer some reviews. Got the pic from a SP.

PimpleSFun
11-24-14, 06:28
This FR is for experience in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. I was there on a 2 week trip in earlier during May 2014. Was tied up with work and was exhausted so decided to relax before returning back to India.

There are plenty options available and I decided to explore Massage + FS. Considered options of Frederal Hotel Spa and Radius International Hotel Spa. Both these are located in Bukit Bintang area. From location perspective, I really liked Radius and hence entered.

Took the lift and came out on the Spa floor. Rang bell and was allowed to enter in. On entering could see dim lights and lot of girls and sofa to sit. The captain came and asked me to be seated and have a look at lineup and select one. There were almost 25 babes in lineup. Malay, Thai and Indonesian. I liked one who was medium built and smiling at me. She was from Indonesia. Selected her. Paid the captain RM 188 for 1 hour. Includes Massage + FS (1 shot).

She took me in a room and locked the room. Room was very basic. Had attached bath the bed sheet was all clean and room had AC. Turned on the AC and girl took me to bath room. She undressed and we had a quick bath together. She cleaned me up while I was exploring her body.

Came to the room and she started with the massage. It was nice and relaxing massage. Not very hard though. After turning over she could see johnny hard and so asked let's start with the act.

She put on the condi and sucked for 5 minutes. I was exploring her boobs and fingering her. She was very tight down under. She came on top later I took her in miss. She was engaged in the act. Moving her ass in miss also. Came after 10 minutes.

She removed condi and helped clean up.

I paid her 30 RM tip and she was delighted.

Report details:

Boobs: 8/10 - 32 C cup.

Pussy: 10/10 - very tight.

Attitude: 10/10 - very cooperative and always smiling.

WIR. Definitely Yes on my next trip.

She also told me that they have couple of Indian and Pakistani ladies as well. Probably were taken already when I was in. Would have loved to do it with Indian / Pakistani lady outside India.

Jasmpat
11-24-14, 06:29
Pal, even I too had a good time with her. The only drawback is she wants to make quick bucks and move out I guess.

Hey guys,

Yesterday was my luck day. Got call from my regular SP in KP saying there is a new stock arrived asked me to come.

I went there around 3 pm and he showed me some 3 gals, which were not for my type and did not liked it. I told him that it was for this gals you asked me to come long way.

He said there is one gal which you will surely like so he showed me the gal attached herewith. She was amazing, her eyes were very very sensual, seeing here jonny stood up in respect to her beauty, but did not showed any desperation. I said frustrating, how much. He said 8 k for ST & 12 K LT. Started bargaining with him for 15 min almost at least he agreed for 6 K 1 pop and 8 k for 2 pops. I told him will go for ST, I like ST then will pay another 2 k for the additional pop. The gal was smiling and I was anticipating good by here body language. Once in room Girl greeted me nicely and hugged and was looking in mood. Had some chit chat for 5-10 minutes to make here comfortable. From here talks I understood that she is bit greedy about money, so told her if you give me good service I will give you 2 k extra for 2nd pop instead of SP. Hearing this there was sparkle in our eyes. I told her we need to get on with the act to complete 2 rounds. She started undressing herself. She has great Ass and smooth good skin. She is actually very active and love to participate and take control (not like other girls who just lie one bed). DFK, BBJ everything was on card and I did not have to ask anything. She took the initiative and we started having good fun. I has hard right from the moment she touched me.

Now after good DFK after 15 minutes she put the safety and asked if she should ride me and I will ride her because she wants to finish first pop faster to save time for second pop. This girl is actually good in sex. But love hard pounding for long time in various positions. After finishing 1st round, took rest for another 15 minutes and started for 2nd round which did not last for more than 10 minutes. Believe me guys here eyes were sensual and add to this here charming smile, everything was just amazing. Thinking to for for LT for this weekend. All in all an amazing service. After a long time had an nice time.

DFK- 9/10

BBJ- 8/10

GFE- 8/10

Would definitely like to try here.

Asian11
11-24-14, 06:47
Hi all,

I needed your help with the pricing in Pune. Is it a norm to have ST for 5 k? ST means 1 session?

Can someone please PM me any SP's details who is willing to provide good quality in 3 k - 4 k range?

I am willing to travel anywhere in Pune to find good quality at a reasonable price.

Member #4440
11-24-14, 07:07
Now Smita does out call also. In last week means around 15/17 Nov. She wast at Rahata near Shirdi for two day's.

She called me to join when her companion would left. But due to M problem she left the place and went to Pune.

Delhi Monger
11-24-14, 07:14
Thanks a lot for a very nice summary!

I did try the last two MPs (Sangam bridge and LC near Station) and fully agree with your observations. Especially the Rly. Stn MP is a shit hole to be avoided at all costs.

- HL at KP: One of the best in the city. Earlier the massage used to cost 1. 8 K but now it cost 2 k. Extras a bit on the expensive side and if you go on a week end you might end up in the room with curtains. And bathrooms are shared. Here they give the best HJ in town, some call it the tantra HJ absolutely heaven. One thing the spa is at a discreet location, I think no one sees you coming in or going out except for a few cute dogs.

- Indian MP near Sangam bridge / RTO, everything available. Very expensive for the quality of service provided. A definite no go.

- MP at LC near station: I can't even say "what the fuck", cause there was non. With the options available there, you would spend an entire day finding a hole to fuck and the options are so big. This place is a sh** hole. Never ever. Its close to V* better go there and waste your money there than go to these Indian MP's.

Like to say one thing. The Thai women, who come here are really professional and accommodating. No nakharas, no nautanki. If you book a massage for 1 HR the massage lasts for 1 HR, they don't rush, never. They don't say in 45 minutes that, its done and you get 15 minutes to wash up and fuck off. You would never find that from a Thai lady. If you just want a massage and no extras and tip the lady a 100, they will accept it with a smile. I respect these women immensely for their professionalism and attitude. After all, all of us have to earn our money the hard way.

And were as Indian women, god help us all, never again will I go to any Indian MP.

BiziBoy2012
11-24-14, 08:10
Hi guys,

Any reviews on this girl. Am thinking of taking her but would prefer some reviews. Got the pic from a SP.Hi buddy,

Do not pay more then 5 k ST.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Deepr
11-24-14, 09:05
Got below pics from SP any idea?

Gladiator5575
11-24-14, 13:40
This happened with me as well. Contacted her on phone and talked to her about a meeting. She was nice to talk to. Good english and well mannered. Fixed time the next day. She asked me to call before coming the next day. Next day called her several times but her phone was switched off. Sent her text message also. No reply. A big let down. Had to cancel the meeting and leave for Mumbai. Won't call her again.

MG.Last week, I was in Pune and spoke to her for overnight play, which she was quoting at 10 K. She wanted me to come to her place, she was not OK to come to my hotel. Her voice really tasted dipped in honey and quiet desperate for encounter and she also mentioned Anal is also on offer. But when I saw her pic, I was not in mood for trying her anymore. She looks quiet fatty, moreover pic was also quiet old. Not really worth spending that money on her, hence dropped the idea to meet her.

DeccanDon
11-24-14, 16:08
Hi Friends,

Though I would share what a fellow member has posted in Hyd'bad forum.

The question of how legal is it to be with a girl.

Unless you are caught in action in a brothel house, there is no case.

Even consent sex involving money exchange is legal in India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_India

Just my 2 cents.

Play SafeMany times news come of raid in lodge etc, people can be easily defamed.

KenTheRockstar
11-24-14, 18:04
Can you PM the SP's number. Would like to try her in this week.

Pal, even I too had a good time with her. The only drawback is she wants to make quick bucks and move out I guess.

KenTheRockstar
11-24-14, 18:05
Can you PM the SP's number. Would like to try her in this week.

Hey guys,

He said there is one gal which you will surely like so he showed me the gal attached herewith. She was amazing, her eyes were very very sensual, seeing here jonny stood up in respect to her beauty, but did not showed any desperation. I said frustrating, how much. He said 8 k for ST & 12 K LT. Started bargaining with him for 15 min almost at least he agreed for 6 K 1 pop and 8 k for 2 pops. I told him will go for ST, I like ST then will pay another 2 k for the additional pop. The gal was smiling and I was anticipating good by here body language. Once in room Girl greeted me nicely and hugged and was looking in mood. Had some chit chat for 5-10 minutes to make here comfortable..

JizzyB
11-24-14, 18:38
Last week, I was in Pune and spoke to her for overnight play, which she was quoting at 10 K. She wanted me to come to her place, she was not OK to come to my hotel. Her voice really tasted dipped in honey and quiet desperate for encounter and she also mentioned Anal is also on offer. But when I saw her pic, I was not in mood for trying her anymore. She looks quiet fatty, moreover pic was also quiet old. Not really worth spending that money on her, hence dropped the idea to meet her.Hi,

Do you have the pic? Can you upload here?

JizzyB

Mongerer12
11-24-14, 19:12
I am not surprised with your feedback. Different people different experience that what's counts. In fact it could be the way you put it, and "huge demand" might have something to do with it. I met her in her early years when she was new to this line of work. She was the only girl who agreed to do it in a car. Let me share with you guys the ways in which you could make your encounters exiting and enriching. We all like to do it in a room in some shitty shady lodge. Well I got bored of it and was looking to spice things up during an encounter. I will share my secret with you guys. I used to go out with zoya in the dead of the night, then park the car at a known secluded spot somewhere in kharadi and do it. Believe me it was extremely exciting and an out of the world feeling. She loved it too. I find it extremely boring to do it in a room in some shitty lodge, its the same stuff all the time, so very often I venture out in the night. We talk and settle down get a feel of the area and then do it in the back seat. I own a big suv so its much easier. It is something close to GF experience. It think its the next level of fun. I get a kick out of it, but this isn't for everyone and you have to be careful. I carry tissues, soap and 2 bottles of mineral water to clean up, a and a condi ofcource. I add a floormat and odomos cream to this list if I am planning to do it in the open behind a Bush. Sometimes there are lot of mosquitos (LOL.). These are the only things you will need. There are a lot of places outside of the city. For eg the expressway has lot of off-roads leading to small hamlets and farm houses..Bro,

Since you availed her service during her initial year, you might have got good service. Seems with experience and her ever increasing customer base, now she has learnt to fetch as much money as she can. She isn't much concerned about the service anymore. As you rightly mentioned "Different people different perspective" so might be true in my case. For your info, I know very well how to treat a woman and on looks front too not bad. Not sure what mistake I might have done but I seriously did not like the way she handled me.

Mongerer12
11-24-14, 19:26
I have already warned some means few independents are watching this site. Famous S, K lady and black be. Some members feels it's big bravery to write about these Independents at here and tell their story to these Independents.Whats the big deal about it? Anyone is free to access this forum as its the sole purpose of having this forum. If you don't share the info / FR, what else will you do with this forum. Also they all advertise regularly on CL / Loc etc and doing business openly then what's the fuss about if someone shares the experience here. Seems they don't want to know the genuine feedback, which can help them to improve their service. I understand that sharing their numbers / Pics / any personal details in open forum is wrong and should be avoided.

Asian11
11-24-14, 19:32
Has anyone tried the following massage? Any reviews / pics?

http://pune.craigslist.co.in/cas/4744286209.html

Mongerer12
11-24-14, 19:33
Hi all,

I needed your help with the pricing in Pune. Is it a norm to have ST for 5 k? ST means 1 session?

Can someone please PM me any SP's details who is willing to provide good quality in 3 k - 4 k range?

I am willing to travel anywhere in Pune to find good quality at a reasonable price.ST meand 2 hours 2 sessions. Price varies from 3-5 K in general.

Travis555
11-24-14, 19:52
Has anyone sampled the pros standing on the Mangala Talkies Bridge, lately?

Skhan
11-24-14, 21:49
Hello everyone,

I am new here any one guide me for fun like you.

I never try this fun in my life. So I m slightly feel fear about to do this. Please.

Asian11
11-25-14, 06:29
ST meand 2 hours 2 sessions. Price varies from 3-5 K in general.Can you PM me some of these SP nos? I tried calling Kharadi, Viman Nagar and KP ones and they all are quoting very high prices for ST of 1 session only.

CoolPuneGuest
11-25-14, 06:33
ST meand 2 hours 2 sessions. Price varies from 3-5 K in general.As per my experience here at Pune, ST means is 1 Session only, for 2 sessions you need to pay 6-8 k for good profiles.

Hummer01
11-25-14, 07:13
The pros on the bridge are from BP area. Instead of going for the ones on the bridge directly go to BP, you will definitely get girl and good service at same rates. Mangala bridge is not recommended.

DeccanDon
11-25-14, 08:45
Has anyone sampled the pros standing on the Mangala Talkies Bridge, lately?IMHO.

Don't try for pickups.

BigDy
11-25-14, 14:46
Everyday. I am observing north Indian chicks between Pullgate and Golibar Maidan chauk. Anyone tried those?

Along with that I have seen one indi near Iscon in the night.

Please comment.

BigDy
11-25-14, 15:09
Deccan MP is working. Try a Pinki nice one, all assets are so good, she also give full service must try her and give FR.Can you pm me on address and charges?

DeccanDon
11-25-14, 16:14
Everyday. I am observing north Indian chicks between Pullgate and Golibar Maidan chauk. Anyone tried those?

Please comment.Iskon near MG road? They are eunuchs and pickup.

North Indian you mean Nepali?

Anirbaan01
11-25-14, 17:17
Has any one availed service of Tanya from Locanto? Her number ends with 2798.

RajKumar1988
11-25-14, 18:01
Hi Brothers,

Anyone has deepali hadapsar indies number? Please share me digits through Pm.

Thanks in Advance.

RAJ

DeccanDon
11-25-14, 18:03
Hello everyone,

I am new here any one guide me for fun like you.

I never try this fun in my life. So I m slightly feel fear about to do this. Please.Welcome bro.

Read whole forum.

Read especially safety tips.

MumbaiNewbie
11-26-14, 05:24
Hey guys!

I am visiting Pune next week. Will be in Pune for a week. I am looking for some local contacts. Indies, HWs ets. Have read through the forum and there seems to be some quality action happening in Pune.

I have contacts on Indies in Mumbai.

Ciarans
11-26-14, 09:40
Gathered my wits and entered BP for the first time. Took me around 45 minutes to figure out the place. And so many glares. But didn't have the courage to go ahead.

But there are some really filthy areas there. Any one has an idea of what the correct time to visit BP is? I was told why'day by a rickshaw guy that night time is risky because of cops.

Ciarans
11-26-14, 09:42

Please comment.Buddy,

There are more than a couple at Iskcon. They have shifted from S0adhu Vasvani. But generally not hygienic.

AugustYa
11-26-14, 11:22
Please check your PM.Even I have sent you a PM. Looks like you missed it?

Vaibhav2283
11-26-14, 12:32
Hello,

I am new to Pune so anybody share contact details of independent girl or house wife.

Thanks

RohanM
11-26-14, 15:21
Hi,

Can anybody share contact <1 k from PCMC? I can share same.

BigDy
11-26-14, 15:21
Buddy,

There are more than a couple at Iskcon. They have shifted from S0adhu Vasvani. But generally not hygienic.Agree, any pointers about NE girls pointed near by Pullgate?

Tut Li
11-26-14, 15:59
If newbie or regular member posts something, it goes for clearing and appears after sometime. Where as posts by Senior members appears immediately.

CoolPuneGuest
11-26-14, 16:17
It's true bro, I think Jackson bro beleives in us, as seniors we are responsible persons not to post any thing objectionable to the forum. Hope you are enjoying bro, .

If newbie or regular member posts something, it goes for clearing and appears after sometime. Where as posts by Senior members appears immedialy. .

DeccanDon
11-26-14, 17:54
It's true bro, I think Jackson bro beleives in us, as seniors we are responsible persons not to post any thing objectionable to the forum. Hope you are enjoying bro, .It depend on person to person.

If somebody has infractions, even senior member is also modereted before posting.

Jaggs
11-26-14, 18:31
Even I have sent you a PM. Looks like you missed it?Sorry mate. I didn't get your pm or accidently deleted. And it seems your pm is full. Do let me know.

AugustYa
11-26-14, 19:32
Sorry mate. I didn't get your pm or accidently deleted. And it seems your pm is full. Do let me know.Oh! Wrong number! My post was for TutLi.

RadioHead1
11-26-14, 19:48
Hi Brothers,

Anyone has deepali hadapsar indies number? Please share me digits through Pm.

Thanks in Advance.

RAJEven I would like her contact, can someone please please PM me her contact.

Would greatly appreciate it.

Pussy Shave
11-26-14, 20:56
Buddy,

Don't try these girls. It is completely rip off. Once I had taken some good looking lady. I was asked by her to proceed to a lodge near by BP. It is a small shady room only 2 persons can accommodate and dark too. Initially she asked me 500 I had given. She was not removing clothes, for touching boobs only she demanding again 500 and then She had given me two nirodh condoms (cheap quality) and asked me to fuck and go. Seeing this horrible scene I just shouted at her and came out.

Please be careful for steet pick ups.

PimpleSFun
11-27-14, 01:52
Saw a board of new spa. AVZ Spa located opposite to biggest township containing a school on the Aundh Ravet Road. Has anyone tried it?

Jasmpat
11-27-14, 05:54
Pal, I have received your PM. But your inbox seems to be full.

Oh! Wrong number! My post was for TutLi.

Jasmpat
11-27-14, 06:05
Have PM'ed you.

Hey guys!

I am visiting Pune next week. Will be in Pune for a week. I am looking for some local contacts. Indies, HWs ets. Have read through the forum and there seems to be some quality action happening in Pune.

I have contacts on Indies in Mumbai.

AugustYa
11-27-14, 07:06
Pal, I have received your PM. But your inbox seems to be full.Oops! Looks like a lot of people complaining about my PM being full! People who I had sent a PM earlier, sorry guys have cleared my pm now. Can you guys please (TutLi, Jasmpat) please kindly do the favour again and send a reply to my PM Again, have been eagerly waiting to hear from you guys.

Thanks!

Shaunp2012
11-27-14, 09:21
Meeting was arranged at 1630, I went to the landmark and started calling her, she didn't pickup.

When I was trying the phone was busy 2 times, it means she didn't pick up purposely.

When meeting was arranged, even if it was cancelled she should have told me so but she just didn't pick up the phone.

Anyways there are no rules in this biz so cannot complain.

LivingForSex
11-27-14, 12:36
Meeting was arranged at 1630, I went to the landmark and started calling her, she didn't pickup..Buddy don't take me otherwise.

If this is your first timer with her, maybe she didn't like you.

She normally calls at a location near the place of action, have a look over you and proceed to call in further if she likes it.

Don't be sorrow by one failure. There are too many other chicks available for happy hunting.

Cheers!

AJimmy
11-27-14, 16:14
I'm traveling to Pune, would like to get contact of an Indi who can visit in my hotel (5 star) tonight. Please help.

Victor Bhai
11-28-14, 03:52
Hello everyone,

How you guys are 'doing' well!

Very recently came back to Pune, and was amazed to see the FRs / posts and PMs on Pune thread.

Had a few 'good times' in Pune and would like to share a few in the coming days.

A couple of days back was free and wanted to have fun. Got a few inde and Sp contacts but preferred yo choose an inde this time. Called up Neha (thanks to a couple of fellow friends here who shared the number and is present on locanto as well).

Called her asking for rates and the menu (everything except anal) and finalized to meet up. She asked to come to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] petrol pump near Vishrantwadi. Called her a couple of times to ensure that the meeting was still on and met her. She had her face covered and was on scooterette. Took me along with her to a nearby Hotel. Paid the chargers and entered the place. Pretty average (by my standard).

Got condom from the boy and closed the door. Paid the amount and went in to get cleaned.

With a little chit chat, it stated off well. She has a super figure and lovely eyes, though by overall looks she is avg.

Was disappointed when she said no for kissing. After few minutes of foreplay, she started with CBJ. Though insisted with BBBJ, she didn't agree and cont with CBJ. Have to say that she has got skills. Loved it when she teases the tip with her tongue. Later moved into miss and couple of position. She puts on 2 condi for the fuck which was a huge turnoff.

Finishes in about an hour and half and then left the place. It was a good one though not a great one.

Few things.

* good if you don't have any other better choice.

* the hotel reception keeps the ID and returns while going, so remember to collect the ID.

Looks- 7/10

Service- 5/10 (no BBBJ and DFK).

Rates- 4 k for 2 pops + 700 at the hotel + 50 for condom.

Cleanliness. Was clean below but her body oder and the place was a turnoff for me.

WIR. Maybe, but not anytime soon.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Pam007
11-28-14, 07:29
Met a Mumbai girl who has shifted now to Pune. As she is based in Pune now, so the review placed here.

Met her for 2 HR 5 k without room. Nice bubbly English speaking Muslim girl. Body flexibility of young chick exites me. Not so great on BJ. Covered up on DFK.

Can exchange contact in return for young chick reference in Mumbai or Pune.

Rajeshj
11-28-14, 11:15
Hi guys,

Posting 3 reports.

1. Fun with Kamwali was awesome she was dusky slim. Had anal fun too.

2. Tried Chaya dusky housewife in her office. Not recommended to try her again. Service is good but loose boobs and stretch marks and blackish girl.

3. Tried Zoya at v. Wadi hotel no DFK, CBJ good body structure but she is to blackish girl.

I am looking for fair and slim girl, can any one share contacts of indi?

Dil Beat
11-28-14, 13:19
Post hectic travelling due to work all across locations, body was asking for some good pampering and my brain signaled to call up my fav SPA in KP with my fav Therapist. As I have the direct no. Of therapist, I checked with her if she was available and then booked the slot.

We had set the comfort in my last visit (and first with her). She received me with nice hug after closing the door. We opened up fast with nice DFK and kiss on neck and pressing boobs and ass chicks over clothes. Usual massage started and I would not talk much about it. However, due to the comfort, immediately started exploring her body over and below the clothes. We were chatting while massage was on. I was taking the liberty to stop her and exchange few kisses on lips and neck and DFK. I pulled over her top and she was on her bra only while massaging me. With that I was able to touch her boobs and tits and often suck it. She offered nice bum massage.

The message ended and she proactively started playing with my johny. Poured good amount of oil and gave a out of the world treatment to johny. Was sucking her boobs and nipples, DFK and kissing everywhere possible. Finished after lot of effort from her side (as shagged before going there, as it gave me a lot of time to focus on her body).

Completely satisfied. Went for steam and came out after bath. She helped drying my body and I got ready in front of her. Paid her dues and was offered fruits pieces and herbal tea. Had it and departed after receiving a warm hug and long DFK.

We have planned to meet and spend a day together on her weekly off. She wants to see the city and enjoy food in one of the good hotels in KP area. She keeps sending me her pics (nude, semi nude).

She has hinted her willingness for encounter. Let's see. So looking forward.

Stats:

Ambiance: 9/10

Face: 7/10

Body: 9/10 (Very smooth).

Therapy: 10/10 (She did excellent).

Overall: 10/10

WIR: Yes, only with her – for her.

Money: 2000 for Therapy and 1000 Tip.

Thanks for reading my FR.

Rahul9011
11-28-14, 16:13
Saw a board of new spa. AVZ Spa located opposite to biggest township containing a school on the Aundh Ravet Road. Has anyone tried it?Have been there two times.

Avg massage. Cross body allowed but they charge 500 more than normal. Did not get extras both times. They have total 3 NI therapists.

Regards,

Rahul

Deshpander
11-28-14, 18:19
Coupons are avail at groupon but would like to visit only if extras are on menu.

Skhan
11-28-14, 21:21
Sorry mate. I didn't get your pm or accidently deleted. And it seems your pm is full. Do let me know.Hi Jaggs,

I'm new in Pune. Based from Latur. I need some help. Guide me here.

So.

Hope you all of punekar support me to know indi and HW. I will share contact. Anyone who travel to Latur.

Skhan
11-28-14, 21:41
Even I have sent you a PM. Looks like you missed it?Hi Augustya,

May I ask you how can I PM to you or other members. I m new here. So please help as friend. Or senior member.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

CodedGod
11-28-14, 22:56
Had a nice session after a long time. Fished out the number from locanto. Got about 5 pics. Man the prices have gone high. 6 k for ST including room. Wanted to turn the offer down but really liked the pic and junior was out of control.

Girl was good, full GFE. Went in, chatted a little was told her name is Pooja. A fake I believe and she is from Mumbai. Started feeling her DFK was good, we explored her body and man she was responsive. Got naked and she started with junior. CBJ was okay, I've had better but what came after that was amazing. Took her missionary, man she was moving with me.

Over all a great experience, should have bargained for 2 shots.

FuckSri
11-29-14, 05:05
I know its off topic. But, its been on my mind from a long time. I have observed that almost all the SW and so called high end escorts I have meet have a black thread tied to their right leg. I don't know how many of you observed it. What do you think that is?

Any insight is much appreciated.

Regards,

FS

FuckSri
11-29-14, 05:52
Hello everyone,

Any info on inde named Kavita with digits ending 924.

Hoping to have a good time today. So, any pointers or help will be much appreciated.

SamyGSmile
11-29-14, 09:43
Hi all,

I am new to Pune so can anybody share contact details of independent girl or house wife.

Thanks,

Samy

Shaunp2012
11-29-14, 14:34
Buddy don't take me otherwise.

If this is your first timer with her, maybe she didn't like you.

She normally calls at a location near the place of action, have a look over you and proceed to call in further if she likes it.

Don't be sorrow by one failure. There are too many other chicks available for happy hunting.

Cheers!Indeed this was first time, its OK, everyone has got right to say no. My question to whoever has met her is, if any other guy denies her after she meets, is she OK with that? Or how does she feel about it. After all we are not here to build relationship, its just NSA paid sex.

AkashMal
11-29-14, 15:05
Been regular to HL and SOS want to know others experience. I mostly try HL with the therapist name start with Mo. And at SoS, Di and Co. Please PM with other therapist name if any one got good service from specific therapist.

Thanks

ItsMeAks
11-29-14, 15:21
Indeed this was first time, its OK, everyone has got right to say no. My question to whoever has met her is, if any other guy denies her after she meets, is she OK with that? Or how does she feel about it. After all we are not here to build relationship, its just NSA paid sex.Well said bro. Its all about paid sex and its not building relationship. There might be some other reasons for sure.

Better luck next time.

FuckSri
11-29-14, 17:31
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone's have a great weekend. As for me, it's been quite a while since I was actively mongering except for a few Thai SPA escapades from HL, SOS and LA in KP. So, I have decided to have some fun today and pinged all the SP's I know and received the Pics of Muskan. Her pics are already shared here before and I have received them from my Sp quite a few times. Quite frankly I never chose her until today. The reason I chose her was few days back a senior member UTD1980 posted her pics along with several other he received from an SP asking for comments and Mr. Tut Li reverted back stating her skills refer: (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1638915&viewfull=1#post1638915).

That gave me the confidence to chose her and their guidance was not wrong.

She is lovely has 3 tattoos two angels one on upper right arm and one just above her right breast and a huge tinker bell on her back.

In short had the most wonderful Experience and I didn't even do a thing. She took over and asked me to just lay back and enjoy which I did and received one of the best BBBJ ever. And the best part is her breasts were lactating and she feed me breast milk (Yup I drank it all like a good baby. I also confirmed whether she provides anal to which she said yes at an extra cost but not for me because according to her mine was much thicker and she can't take it (feeling proud like I just climbed Mt Everest. Hehehe. So, here is my score card.

Face: 7/10

Boobs: 20/10 (extra 10 for the milk she feed me).

Service: 9/10. DFK, BBBJ and everything is on the table (including anal for thinner tools as per her judgement).

Damages: 6000+100 for room service+500 Tip.

WIR: I have no clue (depends on the time and situation).

Happy hunting.

Regards,

FS

FuckSri
11-29-14, 17:33
I forgot to add pics to my earlier FR. Though they are already available in the forum here they are again.

NeoCupid1
11-29-14, 18:29
Hi guys,

Anyone tried Nisha's MP on JM road (Deccan) opposite McD. Lots of Legi ads of hers online. Had KLPD with the Deccan MP above Reebok couple of months back.

RadioHead1
11-29-14, 19:08
Been regular to HL and SOS want to know others experiance. I mostly try HL with the therapist name start with Mo. And at SoS, Di and Co. Please PM with other therapist name if any one got good service from specific therapist.

ThanksI had a lady OM (I guess that is how she was pronouncing it), at HL a couple of times, late 20, white, slight chubby, looks cute.

Has this technic of HJ, blows you mind, awesome.

Tut Li
11-29-14, 21:24
Indeed this was first time, its OK, everyone has got right to say no. My question to whoever has met her is, if any other guy denies her after she meets, is she OK with that? Or how does she feel about it. After all we are not here to build relationship, its just NSA paid sex.If person is new and I m not very confident about going for her. I call her to just meet and offer 500-700 bucks. Happened few times. One of them was Smita. Not presentable at my hotel at any cost. Irrespective of setvice. And I didn't want to to hotel suggested by her. Another one is very recent. I don't want to name that person or else my PM shall be bombarded. In fact, my one or two friends joke also that I m giving 500-500 bucks to Indies. But my intention is to save remaining money of my LT. (mostly I opt for LT). Saved at least 4-5 LTs. Smita, neha-Vimannagar, nisha-Kondhwa, Sweta and recently in demand on forum. Can't disclose the name due to my privacy.

RadioHead1
11-29-14, 22:41
Had an encounter with Smita mid last week, first in a long time after Amrit Lodge, Sus road went bust. This was thanks to some really generous seniors, have thanked them personally, so not mentioning them here for their peace of mind.

The experience was as mentioned in earlier posts and was truly brilliant. Lasted for more than 2 hours. This woman knows here trade well and is a master.

I am not going to go in detail of her service as I am sure it is well know from earlier posts.

Drinks like a fish, Whiskey, ThumpsUp and a pack of chips, Rs. 300.

Charges: Rs. 3500, Tip: Rs. 200

Service: 8/10

P.S. Varsha has cleaned up nicely, clean and posh, was surprising.

But I think has bed bugs (khatmal), I am correct?

Member #4440
11-30-14, 03:57
Don't raise her rate. Her actual rate is 2. 5 K max. For two pop. Once I paid 1200 for only BJ.

Tut Li
11-30-14, 04:26
Hello

WIR: I have no clue (depends on the time and situation).

Happy hunting.

Regards,

FSHey bro,

It's true. She provides excellent service even in ST. But came to know that she was into drugs in past. Hence, better to avoid her in future.

Tut Li
11-30-14, 04:39
Don't raise her rate. Her actual rate is 2. 5 K max. For two pop. Once I paid 1200 for only BJ.Probably it was his first encounter. Learning for him.

At Radioheat and other newbie guys there is enough information available on forum for most of SPs and Indies. RTFF and get clues for damage as well as service part. Will help you save your hard earned bucks. My 2 cents.

FuckSri
11-30-14, 06:35
Hey bro. It's true. She provides excellent service even in ST. But came to know that she was into drugs in past. Hence, better to avoid her in future.Duly noted and thanks for everything. Though I didn't seek help directly from you, your posts helped me a lot. So thanks again.

Regards,

SRI

KenTheRockstar
11-30-14, 06:49
I'm planning to go to this MP in couple of days. Lets see how's it.

Hi guys,

Anyone tried Nisha's MP on JM road (Deccan) opposite McD. Lots of Legi ads of hers online. Had KLPD with the Deccan MP above Reebok couple of months back.

JizzyB
11-30-14, 07:34
She looks so edible. What's the damage.

Ashwinder, FYI & A. Please conquer those mountains. LOL.

HI86I know bro. Mouth watering.

Damage- 5 k.

One must try, what say?

JizzyB

RadioHead1
11-30-14, 07:47
Probably it was his first encounter. Learning for him.

At Radioheat and other newbie guys there is enough information available on forum for most of SPs and Indies. RTFF and get clues for damage as well as service part. Will help you save your hard earned bucks. My 2 cents.Guys,

I am sorry about the rates, its my bad, I was letting my small head do the talking. Next time I'll keep this in mind.

But her service was extraordinary. The moves she has will put the entire US porn industry to shame. And once she gets boozed up she can talk about her great service on lengths. I can respect the level of commitment she puts in her work. On the other hand SP's are asking for a ton of money and there is no guaranty, its all hit or miss.

But at the end of the day, it is all about money honey, which doesn't grow on trees. – Point taken.

LoveShete143
11-30-14, 12:07
This is my report on two spas almost opposite to each other. The first one was a let down as I saw a lot of ladies in the reception waiting their turn. The massage was good, no extras were offered nor did I ask.

The second one was a different story, I walked in pretty late after 8.30. The place was deserted. The receptionist had changed to head home but she accommodated my request for a massage. Was assigned a Thai girl for a Swedish massage. The massage was more a Thai massage than a Swedish but I dint mind as she was paying attention to the right places. She was paying attention to my inner thighs and bums and her hands were going under my disposable for the bum massage. I was enjoying it when she asked me to flip over. Seeing a tent in my groin she started the negotiation. When I asked her what's on offer, she replied what do you want. Asked for a double BJ and she said 6 k and wouldn't budge. Went back to the massage for sometime but still neither of us were budging. Finally Johnny took over And settled for a HJ for 1 k.

Thank god Johnny took charge, what a HJ it was and I have had my share of HJs from Thailand to Hong Kong.

She used both hands and she stared the massage from below the scrotum in a unhurried manner and when I came she started kissing my nipples and didn't stop the HJ till I discharged completely. It was so good that I got an erection immediately again.

Place: very clean and a bit pricey 2. 8 k at counter for Swedish.

Girl: don't know if you can call a Thai girl a looker 4/10.

Attitude: 9/10 minus one.

For not lowering her price.

Will repeat but will try the other girls on the menu before I go back to her.

LoveShete143
11-30-14, 12:08
This is my report on two spas almost opposite to each other. The first one was a let down as I saw a lot of ladies in the reception waiting their turn. The massage was good, no extras were offered nor did I ask.

The second one was a different story, I walked in pretty late after 8. 30. The place was deserted. The receptionist had changed to head home but she accommodated my request for a massage. Was assigned a Thai girl for a Swedish massage. The massage was more a Thai massage than a Swedish but I dint mind as she was paying attention to the right places. She was paying attention to my inner thighs and bums and her hands were going under my disposable for the bum massage. I was enjoying it when she asked me to flip over. Seeing a tent in my groin she started the negotiation. When I asked her what's on offer, she replied what do you want. Asked for a double BJ and she said 6 k and wouldn't budge. Went back to the massage for sometime but still neither of us were budging. Finally Johnny took over And settled for a HJ for 1 k.

Thank god Johnny took charge, what a HJ it was and I have had my share of HJs from Thailand to Hong Kong.

She used both hands and she stared the massage from below the scrotum in a unhurried manner and when I came she started kissing my nipples and didn't stop the HJ till I discharged completely. It was so good that I got an erection immediately again.

Place: very clean and a bit pricey 2.8 k at counter for Swedish.

Girl: don't know if you can call a Thai girl a looker 4/10.

Attitude: 9/10 minus one.

For not lowering her price.

Will repeat but will try the other girls on the menu before I go back to her.

DooMe
11-30-14, 17:00
Visited spa above Domino's opposite Jahagir. Gotten great service in the past, however things seem to have changed lately.

Was asked to fill form with details and out of two rooms available, one has camera fitted now. The other room has tainted but see through glass.

So, service seem to be out of question now and not to talk about annoying fatso lady at the reception.

DooMe
11-30-14, 17:04
Folks,

Any pointers for some fun in Paris?? I may also have few hours of layover in Frankfurt that I would like to put to some good use.

Visiting Paris for a week and looking for some good times but not too expensive though.

Any suggestions or recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

DM

DooMe
11-30-14, 17:06
Any report on Tulip on Nagar road?

Has anyone visited this and what is the experience?

Would like to get some feedback.

Thanks

DavidRock
11-30-14, 18:37
Greeting fellow mongers,

I am visiting Hinjewadi from 2nd to 4th Dec. Could you please. Suggest some good MP's / SP's or Indies also?

Looking fwd to see some PM's.

Thanks!

TharkiBoss
11-30-14, 18:56
Any report on Tulip on Nagar road?

Has anyone visited this and what is the experience?

Would like to get some feedback.

ThanksIt is shitty spa.

The main girl over there who claims she is the owner of the spa, will tell you one rate on phone and ask you more once you reach there.

She has two ladies who give topless and HJ service. They are OK, but the main girl bickers a lot and is rude.

Don't waste your money on that shitty spa.

The spa has separate cabins and a common shower area.

It is not a clean spa.

TharkiBoss
11-30-14, 19:11
Visited spa above Domino's opposite Jahagir. Gotten great service in the past, however things seem to have changed lately.

Was asked to fill form with details and out of two rooms available, one has camera fitted now. The other room has tainted but see through glass.

So, service seem to be out of question now and not to talk about annoying fatso lady at the reception.Is it shree shree spa which you are referring to?

When did you go there previously when you got great service and what was the damage then?

It is one spa in Pune where I got the most pleasurable experiences of my life.

But now the fatso lady has become very greedy it seems, or I think people have started paying her more.

She keeps asking me more and more money every time I visited during last 6 months.

I used to get great B2B with the service girl doing naked B2B grind with me and licking sucking and wonderful BBBJ (once I got rimming also) for 3 k and 1 k at counter.

But lately the fat lady at the counter has started asking for 5 k for every session (without FS).

So I have not visited there since last few months.

Camera seems to be a new development there and is bit disappointing. I think the reason for fitting the camera is to keep a watch on the girls providing service if they are exchanging their phone number with the customers, because many of her good staff had done that in the past and left the spa and took the customers away as these ladies are not paid well by the fatso.

Seniors, please share more info about this spa if anybody had availed the services in this spa.

I am very much keen to know the damages in this spa.

TharkiBoss
11-30-14, 19:32

The second one was a different story, I walked in pretty late after 8. 30. The place was deserted. The receptionist had changed to head home but she accommodated my request for a massage. Was assigned a Thai girl for a Swedish massage. The massage was more a Thai massage than a Swedish but I dint mind as she was paying attention to the right places. She was paying attention to my inner thighs and bums and her hands were going under my disposable for the bum massage. I was enjoying it when she asked me to flip over. Seeing a tent in my groin she started the negotiation. When I asked her what's on offer, she replied what do you want. Asked for a double BJ and she said 6 k and wouldn't budge. Went back to the massage for sometime but still neither of us were budging. Finally Johnny took over And settled for a HJ for 1 k.

She used both hands and she stared the massage from below the scrotum in a unhurried manner and when I came she started kissing my nipples and didn't stop the HJ till I discharged completely. It was so good that I got an erection immediately again..Hello Loveshete143,

Are these spas located in Shivaji Nagar, or in KP?

Could you please provide some pointers on their location?

TharkiBoss
11-30-14, 19:48
Visited the MP opposite to McDee in Deccan for the first time last month.

Above a famous bank.

It was on 2nd floor.

Was greeted by a lady in saree and she got suspicious about me thinking that I am LE guy.

I had called up them previous day for appointment and she probably forgot that I called the previous day.

She kept saying the massage is not available, staff not present etc.

I insisted and tried to explain that I am a genuine customer, she asked me to call her again from my mobile so that she can verify me.

Somehow I convinced her, and she let me into the massage room.

Sent a bong girl, Manju. Didn't look great but had a chubby body. I like chubby girls with big racks.

So I agreed for a B2B for 3 k, she tried to coerce me into taking FS for 4 k which I politely declined.

I asked her for a BBJ for 3 k with B2B, she agreed for B2B with CBJ.

Took off my clothes and lied down, she started rubbing powder on my ass and massaged me on the ass and I asked her to tickle my balls which she did.

She actually tried to please me and obliged to most of my requests. Then once I was turned and lay facing her she started B2B, rubbed her naked body with mine, I kissed her neck, boobs. She licked my nipples and kissed my body from chest to crotch. I requested her to kiss my inner thighs and lick my balls, which she did immediately and tried to make me happy.

She put on the condom on my jhonny and started CBJ.

I felt good and I asked her keep licking my balls and my inner thighs in between the CBJ, to which she obliged.

I felt relieved after some time. Got up, both of us put on our clothes and I left happily.

The saree clad lady at the counter asked me how was the massage, and I replied to her that it was good.

Girl: 5/10

Attitude: 7/10

Damage: 3 k for B2 B+CBJ, 1 k at counter (Total- 4 k).

WIR: Yes (will try another girl).

AkashMal
12-01-14, 11:35

Above a famous bank.

It was on 2nd floor.

Was greeted by a lady in saree and she got suspicious about me thinking that I am LE guy.

I had called up them previous day for appointment and she probably forgot that I called the previous day.

I insisted and tried to explain that I am a genuine customer, she asked me to call her again from my mobile so that she can verify me.

Sent a bong girl, Manju....1 k at counter? It was 500 to 600 for last one year. Did you try to bargain at counter?

Thanks

SunnyPatel104
12-01-14, 11:42
Hi,

Can anybody share contact <1 k from PCMC? I can share same.1 K and less is very risky, please stay safe.

Thanks

SunnyPatel104
12-01-14, 11:44
Hi pals,

I just came to Pune few weeks back. Totally new in here. Any help would be appreciated.

I am looking to have some good time in here but am kind of choosy and like value for money.

Please help.

Thanks!

Pussy Shave
12-01-14, 20:05
Dear tutli buddy,

Need your help. Pmed you. Can you please help.

Thanks

HoneyHunt05
12-02-14, 04:11
Hi pals,

I just came to Pune few weeks back. Totally new in here. Any help would be appreciated.

I am looking to have some good time in here but am kind of choosy and like value for money.

Please help.

Thanks!Dude,

How do you expect help without getting your PM activated? There is no way you would get help from ISGians without pm. Go get it and reach out to me!

RohanM
12-02-14, 07:32
1 K and less is very risky, please stay safe.

ThanksThanks dude.

I have contacts to share which are totally free.

P.S.: anybody tried Vandan lately?

Aidguide given her number be ut she said she not doing anymore, seems fake contact from aidguide.

Aaspi
12-02-14, 11:10
Monday the weather was taking a toll on me, all my team was on field it was second half so I called JD to send me numbers of Spa in KP. In a short while too many Spa girls started calling back. Chose to drive and reach there and then decide which one to enter.

This is see where I ended up entering. No choice Manipuri girl assigned to do the job. Massage was good and I tried to get the girl to business but it seems they don't provide Extras or at least not to first timers. This girl though gave me a good bum massage not even go near the johnny or rim.

Will try luck some where else next time.

Ratings.

Ambiance good.

Room hygiene Good.

Bathroom good.

Girl average.

Nothing more to tell.

Damages 2. 5 k for 75 minutes of massage.

Help me with Smita's number.

Aaspi.

SunnyPatel104
12-02-14, 15:19
Monday the weather was taking a toll on me, all my team was on field it was second half so I called JD to send me numbers of Spa in KP. In a short while too many Spa girls started calling back. Chose to drive and reach there and then decide which one to enter.

This is see where I ended up entering. No choice Manipuri girl assigned to do the job. Massage was good and I tried to get the girl to business but it seems they don't provide Extras or at least not to first timers. This girl though gave me a good bum massage not even go near the johnny or rim.

Will try luck some where else next time.

Ratings.

Ambiance good.

Room hygiene Good.

Bathroom good.

Girl average.

Nothing more to tell.

Damages 2. 5 k for 75 minutes of massage.

Help me with Smita's number.

Aaspi.I can help you with couple of numbers if you get me membership on this site. I got more inde contacts than you can think of and guaranteed that it will work else I'll pay money back. Let me know.

Thanks

SunnyPatel104
12-02-14, 15:24
Hi all,

There is nothing called free lunch!

I got couple of working contacts of Inde / s and am willing to share for an year's membership to ISG.

Please gift me and I'll return the favor. If you find you have been cheated, it is money back guarantee.

Thanks,

Sunny

SunnyPatel104
12-02-14, 15:35
Guys,

Do all the thinking because they have two heads. Girls do all the talking because they have four lips.

Tut Li
12-02-14, 16:09
Thanks dude.

Aidguide given her number be ut she said she not doing anymore, seems fake contact from aidguide.Not doing anymore may mean she has stopped. Recently happened in case of few indes.

Regarding Aidguide, he shared few numbers in past and it worked all the time. May be you might have tried at wrong time or for free.

RohanM
12-02-14, 16:27
Not doing anymore may mean she has stopped. Recently happened in case of few indes.

Regarding Aidguide, he shared few numbers in past and it worked all the time. May be you might have tried at wrong time or for free.I tried as soon as he gave number.

Also its not free, I shared one contact then only.

MongerSag
12-02-14, 18:49
Contacts Aid from Aidguide has worked well even for me. He has been very resourceful for the members here.

Not doing anymore may mean she has stopped. Recently happened in case of few indes.

Regarding Aidguide, he shared few numbers in past and it worked all the time. May be you might have tried at wrong time or for free.

RohanM
12-02-14, 19:02
Contacts Aid from Aidguide has worked well even for me. He has been very resourceful for the members here.For me not worked, I told him but later no followup.

Seems it was bad luck on my side, no complaints on him personally.

Pcock
12-02-14, 19:16

Above a famous bank.

It was on 2nd floor.

Somehow I convinced her, and she let me into the massage room...Dude my 2 cents. You spend 1 kmore and some SPs will GV you a great FS GFE experience with place incl in KP. Why waste money I this kinda experience when the massage is NT even genuine. Let me tell you in 3.5 k I got a genuine Thai massage that was heavenly and a TL HJ. Its not massage that you are looking for why throwing away the money. Just go for the crux.

Pcock
12-02-14, 19:19

Will try luck some where else next time..Hey bro,

At least indicate the name of spa so we can avoid.

AidGuide
12-02-14, 19:24
Contacts Aid from Aidguide has worked well even for me. He has been very resourceful for the members here.Initially,

I shared Lady V with quite a few. I got the feedback from them that she isn't responding properly.

So I myself called her, but I didn't ask her whether she got any calls from my ref. I talked other stuff.

Some how I sensed that she isn't taking anymore clients. I did not dare to ask more on it.

I understand, there can be numerous other problems with a HW. These things are kinda part time for them.

So I started telling the PMers to not to go for her any more.

Now, if your effort did not convert, that's your Luck.

Please do not put me on stake.

I will still Keep 'converting'!

Enjoy,

AidGuide

RohanM
12-02-14, 19:29
Initially,

I shared Lady V with quite a few. I got the feedback from them that she isn't responding properly.

So I myself called her, but I didn't ask her whether she got any calls from my ref. I talked other stuff.

Some how I sensed that she isn't taking anymore clients. I did not dare to ask more on it.

I understand, there can be numerous other problems with a HW. These things are kinda part time for them.

So I started telling the PMers to not to go for her any more.

Now, if your effort did not convert, that's your Luck.

Please do not put me on stake.

I will still Keep 'converting'!

-enjoy.

AidGuide.I got contact from you bro, you never told me not to go for her, morally you should PM me replacement contact, ethically.

Else its your wish.

Pcock
12-02-14, 19:46
Contacted my usual SP in KP. Went to a flat with him near M. A. the. Both girls great but one was breathtakingly beautiful. You can imagine the brain went blank and thoughts were emanating from down under. Shradha was the name fake of course. Flat was neat as can be. Both babes had a room to themselves. Now the SP quoted 10 k for S. And 8 for the other one. This was too much. But when I talked to this first babe I realised that she is an English speaking posh and bubbly babe who was definitely worth the try. So gave in after he came down to 9 k. I know some fellow. Mongers will rebuke me for escalation but let me tell you guys no regrets. Each minute was a great time with S. She is tall smart and cool to talk to. What a curvaceous figure too. She took off her clothes after initial 5 minutes of chitchat and undressed me too. She got devoured by me for some time before my finger and lips put her on enough. And then she started devouring me when she went down on me I could but admire her shapely back. Her petite breasts were a pleasure to fondle and suck. She was full of laughter and personal attention. In all this passion we found time to discuss some other tidbits too. She would laugh uncontrollably at some jokes of mine. She was in no hurry and gave me her full attention. Her phone was on silent a the never disturbed us. Jewel is the word for her.

She claims to be half Nepali. Has worked in an airline. Making a quick buck in this line. She is looking for another job which if she gets will be a loss mongers. LOL.

Damage 9 k & & 100 for the boy.

Overall 10/10

No complaints or regrets.

WIR. Are you kidding? Of course!

Pcock
12-02-14, 19:49
Read an ad on locanto. Went to meet the chap who said he has an MP in the p road. Gave great description. Is was a damp squib. Quoted 3 k and the two women available were so hopeless that I just left after telling him not to my liking. This is near Madhuban. Avoid. Not too clean and poor choice.

Pcock
12-02-14, 19:55
Saw the MP beneath dominoes near ruby hall open by chance. Walked in. Turned out the place is closed now but new occupants were having a look. However the new man redirected me to Sohrab hall. Energy centre is the name on second floor. Translate in pure Hindi. However the fatso at counter asked for 500 at the counter and I refused to pay till shown the options. She was like. Shocked. Then asked me for 100 non refundable for the parade. Wtf but I paid. 6 women and all low grade stuff. None worth the while. One NE was promising but I decided to maintain the standard and I told them I will come again when some new gals come in. They were quite taken aback. Must not be usual for a chap to come in and walk out without service. But I did exactly that. I'm glad I did so. Avoid is my rating unless you are really desperate. Ambiance poor. Hygiene poor. Choice poor. Although 6 of them. Cheap sex is what you will get and no. Personal attention.

Travis555
12-03-14, 03:17
Gathered my wits and entered BP for the first time. Took me around 45 minutes to figure out the place. And so many glares. But didn't have the courage to go ahead.

But there are some really filthy areas there. Any one has an idea of what the correct time to visit BP is? I was told why'day by a rickshaw guy that night time is risky because of cops.Afternoon and evening time are good. Post 9 or 10 pm things get risky. Go to Disco bldg and bldg near police station. There are some gems there. Do not sample the chicks on the road. RTFF and you will find a map of BP in the forum.

HoneyHunt05
12-03-14, 07:17
Hi all,

I got couple of working contacts of Inde / s and am willing to share for an year's membership to ISG.

Please gift me and I'll return the favor. If you find you have been cheated, it is money back guarantee.

Thanks,

SunnyBuddy,

Your earlier post this week says you are very new to Pune and looking for contacts here. But now you say that you have contacts and can be provided if someone gifts you a membership! Are you trying to play around with us buddy?

Please be genuine if you are really looking to build contacts!

Else, just get out of here!

AkashMal
12-03-14, 07:24
Seen few good reviews about Li. ASP. Spa near 5 star hotel at KP. Thinking to try that first time so if anyone know who is the better therapist their for EX then please PM me.

Thanks

PuneriBoka
12-03-14, 07:53
Guys here is my pending FR regarding few MPs & SPA.

1. Swargate MP near Chandan hotel.

Please avoid it. 4 choices out of which 3 are aged ladies with below avg looks. We can get better one in BP.

Only 1 is better, that too after ignoring pimpled & hairy face+body.

Entry- 600 (total waste).

Massage- not at all. Place is only for extras.

Extra- B2B- 1500, FS- 2 K. Pathetic service.

2. SOS spa.

Entry- 1800 (1 HR Swedish massage).

Massage- very good, felt too relaxed. Selected lady Di-Di.

Extra- HS & touch outside cloths- 1 k.

Recommendation- good for massage but will try other lady for extra as Di-Di looks aged, thin body.

3. Anna's Den.

Cost- 1300 - 1 HR, 2 pops.

Choices- 4. All avg type.

Place- below avg.

Service- ok considering the cost.

Recommendation- will repeat but different girl.

Request to senior members to share MPs, brothels, SPAs which are cost effective (around 1. 5-2 k) as most of the MPs, Indis' have stopped giving ads in papers, locanto, craigslist.

Arukima
12-03-14, 08:52
Hi,

Has anybody tried Tanya HW fom Viman Nagar?

Help needed planning a visit.

DrackMore
12-03-14, 11:30
Thanks dude.

Aidguide given her number be ut she said she not doing anymore, seems fake contact from aidguide.Aidguide contacts are always genuine and he supports lot to fellow members, taking care of contacts as well as the members in right way.

If some one has stopped doing business then I don't think its Aid's fault, just say wrong time or bad luck and forget it.

Regards,

DrackMore

HoneyHunt05
12-03-14, 11:47
There was a nice spa report by a senior member in the forum a few days back and I reach out to him for the credentials of the spa and the therapist. I am sure, the senior member would have done his due diligence before providing the information to fellow ISGians (from the numerous requests).

Although he gave me the name of the spa, it was surprising (rather shocking) when he said he can't give me the therapist name! I am sure he is not the only one to whom she is providing the services or I doubt if she is his girlfriend!

The girl would be providing massage and other extra services to hundreds of customers visiting the spa and it is not right on somebody's part (a senior member with more than 100 posts) to assume her to be his sole property and not providing the info defeats the whole purpose of this group.

Anyways, its an individual perspective and I have my own contacts to deal with. Also, I would be leaving Pune in a month and moving to another monger friendly place and hope to make good contacts there!!

Just pity the state of mind of some seniors on Pune forum.

Cheers and happy mongering!

Newbee Joy
12-03-14, 12:50
Just trying to understand, why would you want someone else to buy you a subscription?

Joy

Hi all,

Thanks,

Sunny

SachinHot
12-03-14, 17:54
Has any body experienced any extras here.

1) Aura Thai Spa at V. Nagar. Which therapist to select here, who provides good extras?

2) Therapy Ayurveda, Shankar Sheth Road.

3) Coco Palm Thai Spa -The HHI at V. Nagar.

4) Innocent Beauty Salon, KP.

5) Supraja Wellness, JM.

6) AVZ.

7) Shape & Glow, V. Nagar. Who provides here good service? I read some reviews of this? Can you please rates gals according to colour, boobs and service and which therapist to choose can you put some initials or name of her.

I was planning to go to MP near Chandan hotel, after reading some good reviews, but read one bad experience too, can others also confirm too, whoever have got any better service and better gals there, I read some fair and good boobs gals here, is it correct and where exactly is this, I went to that lonely street till end then took right where some workshop is there and one old 2 stored house is there, is it in that old house near that coconut tree, is it on ground floor or 1st floor? That looks like residence place, is it really there?

FundoBoy
12-03-14, 17:56
Hello guys,

I am newbie here. Was reading posts for a while and now activated PM.

Kindly share numbers you have. Looking for below 30 with good shape.

Thanks in advance!

AkkMumbaiYa
12-03-14, 18:13
Recently visited Pune this time tried to get Neelakshis number but failed to get it from the forum members. So visited hotel V. I am a regular visitor to V but this time I got a great service after a long time It seems they are improving. Opted to choose from 5 girls choosen Named Suneeta fair in colour cute face No nakhra. She started with washing of my tool it was after that great BBBJ and french. Everything was on menu except anal. The WOT was great, good DFK Banged twice. The total damage was 800+ 6000 little high but I was satisfied at V after long time. I believe that If you respect the female and give her nice treatment you will get more than you expect.

AugustYa
12-03-14, 19:09
Hi all,

Thanks,

SunnyAre you by chance suggesting that we all were desperately waiting for you here that you come one day here and oblige us by your presence and join this community as if we all are desperately waiting for you to give us your contacts! Selling contacts for a membership in return for me is as good as acting like a SP who asks money for his girls! Are you one? If yes say it openly? But stop luring newbies here who would fall for your tricks!

Shaunp2012
12-03-14, 19:49
Thanks dude.

Aidguide given her number be ut she said she not doing anymore, seems fake contact from aidguide.Why would somebody waste time to give fake contact, instead we can opt not to reply. We all know the ladies either don't respond, keeps their phone off or just changes the number. If I met a girl one year back and during this one year the lady can change the number, give the existing one to somebody else or for not paying to phone company, it might be just disconnected. We should avoid blaming our group people. I believe People here on ISG are more reliable and responsible, professionally than the ladies.

FundoBoy
12-03-14, 20:06
Why would somebody waste time to give fake contact, instead we can opt not to reply. We all know the ladies either don't respond, keeps their phone off or just changes the number. If I met a girl one year back and during this one year the lady can change the number, give the existing one to somebody else or for not paying to phone company, it might be just disconnected. We should avoid blaming our group people. I believe People here on ISG are more reliable and responsible, professionally than the ladies.Hi guys,

This is my 3rd post now.

I am new bee here and was reading posts since long now.

I've just activated my PM. Please share number for less than 30 No aunty and good service.

Thanks in advance.

RadioHead1
12-03-14, 20:30
Just trying to understand, why would you want someone else to buy your subscription?

JoySo even if someone bought you the subscription, how are you going to know about it, how will you get to use it?

RohanM
12-03-14, 21:24
There was a nice spa report by a senior member in the forum a few days back and I reach out to him for the credentials of the spa and the therapist. I am sure, the senior member would have done his due diligence before providing the information to fellow ISGians (from the numerous requests).

Although he gave me the name of the spa, it was surprising (rather shocking) when he said he can't give me the therapist name! I am sure he is not the only one to whom she is providing the services or I doubt if she is his girlfriend!

The girl would be providing massage and other extra services to hundreds of customers visiting the spa and it is not right on somebody's part (a senior member with more than 100 posts) to assume her to be his sole property and not providing the info defeats the whole purpose of this group.

Anyways, its an individual perspective and I have my own contacts to deal with. Also, I would be leaving Pune in a month and moving to another monger friendly place and hope to make good contacts there!!

Cheers and happy mongering!Is it start spa? I also got reference from one member but after 2 years still no extra, anyways massage was good.

PassionMale32
12-03-14, 21:59

Cheers and happy mongering!Instead of critising someone; appreciate the person who actually told you place where you can have extra. You said it right the girl isn't someone sole property and at same time its equally true that there are few more like her in every SPA. So why zero in on 1 gal when its upto an individual as to how much to get the fun from gal. Atleast you know the excat place. There are cases where people go with high hopes in SPAs / MPs and end up having nothing even after spending bomb. So atleast have courtesy to say Thank you to the Senior who told you place.

It doesn't matter even if one goes to mongering heaven. In end what matters is attitude. If you don't built the rappo with fellow mongerers and respect them then no one will share the details with you.

Passionmale32.

Tut Li
12-04-14, 03:01
Why would somebody waste time to give fake contact, instead we can opt not to reply. We all know the ladies either don't respond, keeps their phone off or just changes the number. If I met a girl one year back and during this one year the lady can change the number, give the existing one to somebody else or for not paying to phone company, it might be just disconnected. We should avoid blaming our group people. I believe People here on ISG are more reliable and responsible, professionally than the ladies.Exactly. This has happened recently in case of Neha-aundh. Being true VFM, I shared her number with many members. Later, few members told me that it is continuously switched off. The reason was she has recently changed the number as well as place.

LivingForSex
12-04-14, 04:58
Hi guys,

This is my 3rd post now.

I've just activated my PM. Please share number for less than 30 No aunty and good service.

Thanks in advance.No one is Pimp out here.

Do some groundwork and RTFF the forum. Definitely enough information available to start with.

Share your experience and build a rapport for others to exchange / share contacts with you.

By merely spending 20 $, you aren't doing favor on us to shower contacts on you. !

Jasmpat
12-04-14, 05:47
Pal, How much is the SP charging for these birds?

Hi guys!

Any reviews on these birds?

JizzyB

AngelHunk
12-04-14, 06:05
Agree 100% buddy.

No one is Pimp out here.

Do some groundwork and RTFF the forum. Definitely enough information available to start with.

Share your experience and build a rapport for others to exchange / share contacts with you.

By merely spending 20 $, you aren't doing favor on us to shower contacts on you. !

FundoBoy
12-04-14, 06:21
No one is Pimp out here.

By merely spending 20 $, you aren't doing favor on us to shower contacts on you. !Hope you understand the word newbie. I need something to start right to at least write a FR?

I didn't even know moderator blocks post as earlier 2 times I posted but couldn't see on this forum.

No one asking you to pimp you out.

Thanks for great help Seniors!

HoneyHunt05
12-04-14, 07:35
Instead of critising someone; appreciate the person who actually told you place where you can have extra. You said it right the girl isn't someone sole property and at same time its equally true that there are few more like her in every SPA. So why zero in on 1 gal when its upto an individual as to how much to get the fun from gal. Atleast you know the excat place. There are cases where people go with high hopes in SPAs / MPs and end up having nothing even after spending bomb. So atleast have courtesy to say Thank you to the Senior who told you place.

It doesn't matter even if one goes to mongering heaven. In end what matters is attitude. If you don't built the rappo with fellow mongerers and respect them then no one will share the details with you.

Passionmale32.Hope you understand that I was not demanding that gentleman for the contact, but it was a request to share the contact of a therapist with whom he had a nice experience. Isn't this forum created for that purpose?

And being a senior doesn't make anyone great here unless you have the right attitude! I really don't care if he doesn't want to share the contact but I wanted to share this to the forum to notify the kind of attitude some seniors carry on the forum and now don't see you as someone different from him.

From what you said, I see that everybody out here should just try their hand in mongering and just boast about their experience on the forum and not expect other members to ask for any details! For your information, I do have my contacts and have shared them with numerous other members.

I give back your exact words, Grow up buddy! Being a senior doesn't give you any right to say what comes in your mind!

Cheers and happy mongering.

SeriousSam
12-04-14, 08:02

Cheers and happy mongering!Hi friend,

I don't know what to tell you, but very rude of you, someone who has helped you given you direction you questioning him for his frame of mind, he gave you a pointer use it, spa reports are numerous which spa to go is also clear on forum reports, I think your like a small kid having everything on your plate, you have your contacts so enjoy, did you give something back to that senior did you share any contact, many seniors must be having the contacts you have. So chill work read the forum well I am sure you will get a lot of pointers and contacts, be thankful.

HoneyHunt05
12-04-14, 08:45
Hi friend,

I don't know what to tell you, but very rude of you, someone who has helped you given you direction you questioning him for his frame of mind, he gave you a pointer use it, spa reports are numerous which spa to go is also clear on forum reports, I think your like a small kid having everything on your plate, you have your contacts so enjoy, did you give something back to that senior did you share any contact, many seniors must be having the contacts you have. So chill work read the forum well I am sure you will get a lot of pointers and contacts, be thankful.Thank you buddy! I have shared my contacts to almost everyone who asked me. Might have missed some! And I am definitely thankful to the member for sharing the spa name, but I am wondering why he is not willing to share the therapist name!

If I am asking for contact of an idie, then he denying me the contact is 100% justified as he might think that I might misuse the contact or etc. But in this case, I would just call the spa and book an appointment with that therapist and have a satisfying experience.

My apologies if I was rude to anyone, as my intention was not to hurt anyone.

My request was just for the name of a therapist at a spa and not an indie as everyone out here understands the difference pretty clearly.

And thanks mate for being polite with me!

GoodGuyPune
12-04-14, 11:06
Hey,

Can someone suggest a good SPA with extra's in Pune. Planning for 14 Dec.

Hammer893
12-04-14, 12:12
Hey Tharki Boss.

4 K for a girl (5/10) you can get a FS for 4 k in KP with a girl who is atleast 7/10. Not worth 4 k at a MP that too for a B2 B.

Above a famous bank.

It was on 2nd floor.

Sent a bong girl, Manju. Didn't look great but had a chubby body. I like chubby girls with big racks.

So I agreed for a B2B for 3 k, she tried to coerce me into taking FS for 4 k which I politely declined.

I asked her for a BBJ for 3 k with B2B, she agreed for B2B with CBJ.

Took off my clothes and lied down, she started rubbing powder on my ass and massaged me on the ass and I asked her to tickle my balls which she did.

She actually tried to please me and obliged to most of my requests. Then once I was turned and lay facing her she started B2B, rubbed her naked body with mine, I kissed her neck, boobs. She licked my nipples and kissed my body from chest to crotch. I requested her to kiss my inner thighs and lick my balls, which she did immediately and tried to make me happy.

She put on the condom on my jhonny and started CBJ.

I felt good and I asked her keep licking my balls and my inner thighs in between the CBJ, to which she obliged.

I felt relieved after some time. Got up, both of us put on our clothes and I left happily.

The saree clad lady at the counter asked me how was the massage, and I replied to her that it was good.

Girl: 5/10

Attitude: 7/10

Damage: 3 k for B2 B+CBJ, 1 k at counter (Total- 4 k).

WIR: Yes (will try another girl).

SunnyPatel104
12-04-14, 13:20
Are you by chance suggesting that we all were desperately waiting for you here that you come one day here and oblige us by your presence and join this community as if we all are desperately waiting for you to give us your contacts! Selling contacts for a membership in return for me is as good as acting like a SP who asks money for his girls! Are you one? If yes say it openly? But stop luring newbies here who would fall for your tricks!I just thought to throw out my message. BTW. I'm new here and somehow got goldmine of contacts. I did not test them. Now that I am testing it, it seems it is not even dust mine.

I paid 1 K for the contacts to someone before I joined in here and now I understand that I'm stupid jerk.

SunnyPatel104
12-04-14, 13:23
Just trying to understand, why would you want someone else to buy you a subscription?

JoyHi,

I tried cheap trick to not expose my CC details as the bills are physical copied to my home. If someone did me favor I'd have returned the money and / or contacts (which is now that I am testing, no longer eligible).

Deshpander
12-04-14, 14:31
Great spa nice ambiance and yes I took groupon coupon and went for massage. Massage was nice but did finish in 40 min. Next came extras.

Surely are on menu.

For me 1 k for HJ and 500 for topless as well as touching.

It may be over paying but just building repo as I will stick to this spa.

Thanks to seniors for directions.

BluerSky
12-04-14, 19:28
Has any body experienced any extras here.

1) Aura Thai Spa at V. Nagar. Which therapist to select here, who provides good extras?

2) Therapy Ayurveda, Shankar Sheth Road.

3) Coco Palm Thai Spa -The HHI at V. Nagar.

4) Innocent Beauty Salon, KP.

5) Supraja Wellness, JM.

6) AVZ.

7) Shape & Glow, V. Nagar. Who provides here good service? I read some reviews of this? Can you please rates gals according to colour, boobs and service and which therapist to choose can you put some initials or name of her.

I was planning to go to MP near Chandan hotel, after reading some good reviews, but read one bad experience too, can others also confirm too, whoever have got any better service and better gals there, I read some fair and good boobs gals here, is it correct and where exactly is this, I went to that lonely street till end then took right where some workshop is there and one old 2 stored house is there, is it in that old house near that coconut tree, is it on ground floor or 1st floor? That looks like residence place, is it really there?Yes for option-1. Almost everyone gives a simple HJ for 1 K there. Since the last few times I am bumping into boring therapists there, so not eager to repeat. But may be you will have better luck.

Shaunp2012
12-04-14, 20:28
After hearing a lot about varsha, I had some work in city so decided to check out the hotel. The directions mentioned in the forum were good, parked the bike outside on road, went inside and asked for ST, one agent followed me. The counter boy asked for rs 800 and did not take any I'd probably I was very early there just before 1 pm. He also asked me if I have any guest, I said no and asked if they have any. He just asked the agent to take me to specified room and asked me to wait. And then comes the line up around 10 ladies. They were not that bad, not very good either. Just selected a young good looking NE girl with good racks and enjoyed the session. She was good and in no hurry.

Damage 4 K+. 8+. 1.

WIR yes just cause of safety and easy access.

SecretAdmirs5
12-05-14, 04:43
Would appreciate if anyone can provide inputs about Diya Spa Massage near RTO.

Tried one NH miracle yesterday at KP. Service was good with no extra as I was a new goer there or probably the girl did not understand when I asked about extra.

Will try luck next time.

ItsMeAks
12-05-14, 09:17
Famous Smita. Called her. Finally got an appointment. The place is V hotel.

She was bit late and finally after reaching gave me a call to come.

Went there and ordered whisky (though I thought to order vodka!).

Covering a mask in her face and later after sometime she opened it. Looks is not at all OK and she is.

40+ for sure. After 10-15 minutes / some drinks. The action started. Kissing started from toe to head. Then it was time for.

Jonhey and yes that was awesome. Followed by RIMMING (damn nasty! But it was awesome. Funny thing was while in the act.

She was telling all the words whatever she knows in English and I was finding it funny and making my Jonhy down. Lols.

I told her to shut up!! Then after putting rubber. Some more action (do not have to mention as other mentioned) and the last.

Part is CIM. Done with 1 and I did not want to go for 2nd attempt (who wants to?).

WIR. Once for sure. That's it!

Other details not required as she mentioned by other members. And special thanks for ISG guys for giving me the contact details. You guys are awesome!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!