PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

RohanM
12-05-14, 11:41
Hi,

I tried cheap trick to not expose my CC details as the bills are physical copied to my home. If someone did me favor I'd have returned the money and / or contacts (which is now that I am testing, no longer eligible).Use virtual card.

Wonering
12-05-14, 12:34
Hi Friends,

If someone has been to this spa in KP, pl. Share some details with me on the forum or through pm.

I would like to know how is this spa compared to others like sos in KP, ambience and facilities and whether extras are offered here.

Thanks.

Jasmpat
12-05-14, 12:45
Guys, my prey for the week'd.

Appreciate feedback if anyone has already availed her services.

Travis555
12-05-14, 13:21

Appreciate feedback if anyone has already availed her services.Looks gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Whats the damage?

SeriousSam
12-05-14, 14:02
Hi Friends,

If someone has been to this spa in KP, pl. Share some details with me on the forum or through pm.

I would like to know how is this spa compared to others like sos in KP, ambience and facilities and whether extras are offered here.

Thanks.I have been there ambience and facilities good, I could not get extras there, but if you go thru the forum people have got extars there.

Man In India
12-05-14, 14:38
Wow!

Do post your report Jasmpat. Expect a lot of PMs to get the number of the person. *w*.

Have fun buddy.

SecretAdmirs5
12-05-14, 15:50
Called up H and L today. Fixd appointment in aftrnun. Reachd at the said time. Spoke to the lady at counter for sm more discounts. She dnt give much bt assured satisfaction. I agreed. Got a therapist as usual NE. Massage was okie tokie with touching here and there. 40 min and then askd if nethng xtra. Quoted fifteen hundred k with topless and bit of b2 b on back and HJ during shower. Agreed and completd on tym. Offrd green tea at last and left. No DFK or any other services. Tried for first tym and that's my experience.

Would appreciate inputs for improvement frm seniors.

Thanks

Hitman47
12-05-14, 17:12

Appreciate feedback if anyone has already availed her services.Thats a really hot prey!

AkashMal
12-05-14, 19:04

Appreciate feedback if anyone has already availed her services.I also selected her but didn't get time so dropped the plan. Let us know the feedback.

FundoBoy
12-05-14, 19:08
Please PM me if you have.

Thanks

AugustYa
12-05-14, 19:11

Appreciate feedback if anyone has already availed her services.Both these pictures are of the same girl? Look different to each other!

RadioHead1
12-05-14, 19:14

Appreciate feedback if anyone has already availed her services.I hope the book is as good as the cover.

Good luck bro, would like to read it myself!

Kayess3
12-05-14, 19:47
Driving in and out of Pune in the morning and over the weekend. Was wondering on some pointers to sure shot relaxing MPs for the mind, body and Jonny. My relaxed body will thank you folks.

Anonymuz
12-05-14, 20:01
Visiting Pune for a week. Its an amazing city. Searched Pune Locanto based one some of the posts here but so far no dice. If anyone would like to help a newbie get started would definitely appreciate it!

I am new to this and to this country so can't return the favor as of now but promise to write a FR to give back to the forum any way I can.

Hopefully some of you can relate to when you first started out and can guide.

Thanks for your time!

Ashwinder
12-05-14, 23:58
There is nothing called free lunch!

I got couple of working contacts of Inde / s and am willing to share for an year's membership to ISG. Does not look like you are getting fed yet.

JugalKumar
12-06-14, 02:39
So whose number ends with 238 has offered me.

This chick. For 25 k. Night. Has anybody tried her. Looks.

Legitimate. Look at the CNG lobo.

MongerSag
12-06-14, 03:36
Coool Bro.

Have fun on a weekend. Don't forget to post detailed FR.

Ferguson
12-06-14, 04:25
Visiting Pune for a week. Its an amazing city. Searched Pune Locanto based one some of the posts here but so far no dice. If anyone would like to help a newbie get started would definitely appreciate it!

I am new to this and to this country so can't return the favor as of now but promise to write a FR to give back to the forum any way I can.

Hopefully some of you can relate to when you first started out and can guide.

Thanks for your time!Hi,

You don't have pm how any one help you? Check fr 10585 about hotel versha.

This is easy way best of luck.

JugalKumar
12-06-14, 06:17
Guys,

She is the sexiest girl.

Offered by any SP so far.

Should I try her? Has anybody.

Seen her?

Legitimate. Look at the CNG lobo.

Jasmpat
12-06-14, 06:30
Damages are 7 K for ST.

Looks gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Whats the damage?

Sachineb
12-06-14, 07:17

Legitimate. Look at the CNG lobo.Can you share me contact number of girl whose picture you posted.

Hummer01
12-06-14, 08:08
With commencement of winter I wanted to explore new place of mongering. I had a pretty nice experience in chakan area. There's a hotel / Dhaba and a lodge, Bharat. On ground floor you will get food to satisfy your hungry stomach and on top floor you Wii get a girl to satisfy your Johnny. Went inside the lodge and was shown the lineup -5 females. Some were okish in looks. Selected the one with good assets, at 5 feet in height, medium body type and fair colour. Paid 1900 for 1 hour - 2 shots. Yes You get 1 hour as per the norm there. And I didn't ask for LT charges. Went inside the room. The rooms were spacious with attached washroom. Got cleaned my self and waited for the girl. She came within 5 minutes-was wearing a low cut t shirt and jeans. Spoke with her for 5-10 minutes and then started with the sin. She really had nice assets with a slight tinge of pink colour nips. I enjoyed playing with them- she started moaning lightly and then I asked her to get rid of hers bottoms. I too removed my clothes within a fraction. Both of us laid naked on the bed. She then capped my tool and proceeded with CBJ For 10 minutes. Asked her to stop. Entered her in missionary and meanwhile played and folded with her body. Then changed to doggy and unloaded into the cover. After few minutes of rest went for round 2 in missionary. Overall good experience with no DATY and less of lips to lips kissing. VFM 6/10 . While chatting with her she told that the girls change places after every 19 days. Location of hotel- go towards Nasik from Chakan chowk at 2 kms. Left side of road 50 meters prior to flyover. Apologies for boring you for so long FR.

Jooeey
12-06-14, 08:50

Legitimate. Look at the CNG lobo.This pic of this girl has been with a SP from a long time, I remember seeing this Pic about 2 Months back aswell. I was quoted a nonsense price of 35 K for it. I said If I pay 15 K more to it, I would rather think about screwing a girl in Dubai. That SP didn't reply anything!

JugalKumar
12-06-14, 09:27
This pic of this girl has been with a SP from a long time, I remember seeing this Pic about 2 Months back aswell. I was quoted a nonsense price of 35 K for it. I said If I pay 15 K more to it, I would rather think about screwing a girl in Dubai. That SP didn't reply anything!But I think the girl is beautiful, I will try to bring the price further down. The question is has anybody tried her out?

Deepr
12-06-14, 10:29
Prices are like blackhole in pine. A small incident will describe it properly, asked a SP in KP area to show me some so called 'hifi' in there term, he asked me my budget I told him around 20 K, he what is app me some pretty decent stuff, 7/10 8/10. Price? 25 K! I said what the f at at at at. Immediately called another SP from locanto, told him my budget is 10 K, surprisingly heshowed me same birds with 12 K, negotiated till 8 K. This is the scene in pune.

Some SP send me a lot claiming actress from mumbai asking fo 35 K, I said it is almost 565 $, in that I would have probably banged a P.S. In states.

Anonymuz
12-06-14, 10:30
Hi.

You don't have pm how aney one help you? Check fr10585 about hotel versha.

This is easy way best of luck.Thanks Ferguson! I will get PM activated and look for FR10585.

Meanwhile, is there any SP contact or phone # that I can search on locanto or craigslist or any therapist in MP that would be safe to deal with?

AugustYa
12-06-14, 14:21
Prices are like blackhole in pine. A small incident will describe it properly, asked a SP in KP area to show me some so called 'hifi' in there term, he asked me my budget I told him around 20 K, he what is app me some pretty decent stuff, 7/10 8/10. Price? 25 K! I said what the f at at at at. Immediately called another SP from locanto, told him my budget is 10 K, surprisingly heshowed me same birds with 12 K, negotiated till 8 K. This is the scene in pune.

Some SP send me a lot claiming actress from mumbai asking fo 35 K, I said it is almost 565 $, in that I would have probably banged a P.S. In states.I agree the prices in Pune are unnecessarily hiked up for no real extraordinary quality! For that matter Delhi and even Bangalore and Hyderabad are decently Priced! But Pune prices are like nonsense!

Kayess3
12-06-14, 14:53
So tried an SP for the first time going by the name of patthar (Hindi to English please) and told him my budget.

He told me to be there or be square at 12:00 pm opposite Ruby. And there I was handheld to another gentleman who took me to a nice comfy society nearby and was shown 2 - sigh yes, only 2 choices. One was Sim who 'ran' (have heard of her on this forum elsewhere) and another petite lady going by the name of "Light" (English to Hindi please) while S was giving me the royal ignore, decided to go for are.

Do not if this was the right choice though. The girl was cute with everything small and yet decent proportion. And a flat behind. She had pretty eyes and an infectious smile. We got to negotiations and while the asking price was 4.5 K. Settled for 4 K ST. The chit chat was nice. Got her to smile and even promised me excellent service. She said she was from Delhi and did this part time too.

The eventual session was average though. But included miss, doggy, and DATY too. She was ticklish and had to get all my skills handy to get her wet and she was. Fingers were dipping inside her clean puss. Eventually, she was happy and did a WOT too. Wanted a BBBJ, but she refused, as I didn't have a flavoured topi. She was enjoying though in bits and pieces but I did find her holding back (maybe cause she was a part timer. ? Anyways, finished off. She cleaned me up. And took me to the shower. We chatted some more and had a little time, so got a quick massage to my back and legs. Gosh the hands had good strength. I liked it. !! More than the massage technique, I was amazed at the little frame generating so much power.

She said she wanted me back cause I treated her well. I thought. How about treating me better and have me back).

Wish I had taken her number though. Forgot in the end rush.

Girl: 7/10 + . 5 for a clean, odorless v.

Attitude: 8/10

Act: 6/10

Damage: 4 K + 1 K tip.

More later dudes.

Sachineb
12-06-14, 17:13
So tried an SP for the first time going by the name of patthar (Hindi to English please) and told him my budget.

He told me to be there or be square at 12:00 pm opposite Ruby. And there I was handheld to another gentleman who took me to a nice comfy society nearby and was shown 2 - sigh yes, only 2 choices...Can you PM me the SP's number?

JizzyB
12-06-14, 17:38

Appreciate feedback if anyone has already availed her services.I got the same pics from one of the SP's. Is this Amit by any chance?

JizzyB

RohanM
12-06-14, 17:43

Some SP send me a lot claiming actress from mumbai asking fo 35 K, I said it is almost 565 $, in that I would have probably banged a P.S. In states.Marrying a girl is cheap now a days.

JizzyB
12-06-14, 17:44
Pal, How much is the SP charging for these birds?Price range quoted is between 4 k to 6 k for 2 pops.

JizzyB

SenJack4
12-06-14, 20:59
Visited the spa in Seasons Mall in Magarpatta. Never thought can get some extra in a spa in a mall. But it was a good expereince. Grt ambience, great massage and a normal extras. Normal price. But loved the ambience. Its near to my place to makes sense. May be I wd no more go to sos or kondhwa. There are 2 spas in seasons, one provides foot spa so its easy to find the choice.

Happy endings!

JugalKumar
12-06-14, 22:42
Last digit is 238. I think his name.

Is Anil look in locanto you should be able.

To find him. Please share your experience.

At Jugal, since you don't have PM yet, can you please share last 3 digits of SP who sent of this pic?

Thanks

Holocaust
12-07-14, 02:28

Legitimate. Look at the CNG lobo.Dude 25 k is too much. I would have negotiated for 10 K for LT.

SecretAdmirs5
12-07-14, 02:52
Visited the spa in Seasons Mall in Magarpatta. Never thought can get some extra in a spa in a mall. But it was a good expereince.Can you please share the name of the SPA. Am planning to visit Seasons. Will think of giving a try.

Thanks

Hitman47
12-07-14, 06:20
Visited the spa in Seasons Mall in Magarpatta. Never thought can get some extra in a spa in a mall. But it was a good expereince. Grt ambience, great massage and a normal extras. Normal price. But loved the ambience. Its near to my place to makes sense. May be I wd no more go to sos or kondhwa. There are 2 spas in seasons, one provides foot spa so its easy to find the choice.

Happy endings!Normal extras? Normal rates?

Bro, give more details.

Tester
12-07-14, 06:45
Bro, the fault is yours. You said your budget is 20 K. So, how dare would they show you something less than that. And when you reduced the budget the selling price reduced. Simple. Never increase the price in this un-organised and unregulated market. These products are not listed on NSE, so expect such variations. At first, keep the budget low (say 5-6 K) and then start nego. For quality babes, you can pay upto 8 K Max. Beyond that its not worth it anyways for whoever it is then.

Some SP send me a lot claiming actress from mumbai asking fo 35 K, I said it is almost 565 $, in that I would have probably banged a P.S. In states.

Deepr
12-07-14, 06:45
Normal extras? Normal rates?

Bro, give exact details.I was in the same spa, had a nice massage with shower and green tea, however there was no extra then, may be they have started it this days due to competition, the spa name starts with an A, right above shopper's stop.

RahulAll
12-07-14, 08:49
What is the quote you have received for this babe. I am also in a mood of trying her this weekend.

TokyoPanda
12-07-14, 11:09
Tried Smita recently. Decided time in afternoon but later her cell came switched off. So decided to visit Panchmi MP. Went near Panchami & got her call for confirmation. Confirmed visiting her at hotel "V" (I wish I had gone to Panchmi instead) . Reached V. She came 45 mints late & asked multiple times for drinks I said no. Her face is completely turned off & fat body, she must be around 50. Started with BJ & rimming. CIM later. She took her calls 3 times in between it was a turned off. Service great no doubt. But she looks too old. I.

Just wanted to try her once so tried. Won't go again. To all who are planning to try her, if you are expecting nything in terms of look forget her. If looking only for service go ahead.

Looks 1/10 ,body 1/10 , service 9/10 , Damage 2. 5 k + 800 Room + 100 tip (she only asked, I didn't want to give though.).

Cheers,

Panda.

Rajat92
12-07-14, 16:37
I'm new to site. Dear all need your help and valuable guidance.

Rahul0912
12-07-14, 17:34
Hi friend,

Get membership and activate your PM.

You will find lot of help here.

I'm new to site. Dear all need your help and valuable guidance.

SenJack4
12-07-14, 19:26
As I said there are 2 spas in the same floor. One is a foot spa and the other is the one gives full massage. So easy to identify which one. Starts with an A.

Can you please share the name of the SPA. Am planning to visit Seasons. Will think of giving a try.

Thanks

Rajeshj
12-08-14, 10:41

Appreciate feedback if anyone has already availed her services.Couple of days back I tried her from one of SP for 7. 5 k.

He whatsapp me some pic in which I selected this girl and he told me to kp lane.

Was there and when I reached he told girl is not available now so I refused to see any other options.

(this where I control jonny asi need same chick) he than arranged me same girl but I need to wait for 1 HR may be she was with other customer.

Got into flat and in room with her. Was really nice shaped body.

No DFK only CBJ.

Did doggy and what a asshole it was I was admiring it while doing doggy but no anal provided by her. (I like anal).

She was tired my be due to previous customer. . while chitchat she told she is from north.

Body 10/10

Boobs 10/10

Service 8/10 as no bbj and DFK and some attitude.

Please don't flood me for contact of sp as you will see lots of sp from locanto has this girl available.

Any guys having indi contact who provide anal please PM me.

SecretAdmirs5
12-08-14, 12:03
As I said there are 2 spas in the same floor. One is a foot spa and the other is the one gives full massage. So easy to identify which one. Starts with an A.Had time to visit the SPA today. Opted dry massage. Was provided a plum option which cannot change. With 5-10 min remaining there came from the therapist if you needed something extra. Negotiated the extra and had one with oil. Was good experience. She cleaned me off. Offered green tea and left. Over all nice treatment and yes the massage was also great. She stretched me like anything.

Kayess3
12-08-14, 17:01
So had to try this out as there is much written about Madam 'O's super hands and super expertise. I reached early and therefore she was in high spirits. The usual tickles and giggles, and it was tantalizing. The massage, let's say in such places is a formality and while she was better than many I've experienced, there's too much focus on the eventual outcome of the big HJ.

She did an efficient job of the massage with flirting glances and nice touches to all the right places. Of course eventually told me I would need to do the usual 1 K for shaking it and 1.5 K if I wanted to touch and see and do other stuff. Well, since she's pretty small in the rack front, opted for 1 K. She did her special lingam thingy. But to be honest with no looking, no touching, kissing and no erotic play; after 2 full attempts. Johnny just didn't come. Hahaha. Was a first for me and well was probably a first for her too. Cause she was visibly irritated that I was taking long.

So there. Seeing her irritated, I lost my mood and just asked her to complete her massage and left. Had to pay her though. But guess what. The shower brought much needed relief to Johnny. So guys. No need to spend 1 K for it. But folks just for the way she went about it, her touch, her fingering, her method. Worth the entire 10 minutes she spent polishing it.

Anyways, next time I will definitely go for TL at least. So Johnny gets excited and happy rather than just a up down non-stop motion.

She: 8/10

Massage: 7/10

It: 8/10 (so what if I didn't cum. It was great!

Charge: 2 K + 1 K.

Anant17
12-08-14, 18:11
Jasmpat,

Not sure if you have already tried her. If not, please check with famous SP Rohit. He was ready to give 1 shot for 6 k. Though his initial offer was 15 K for 2 shots. For some reason he didn't budge below 11 K for 2 shots. Gal definitely looks good so was in two minds about the service. Finally declined saying not in budget.

BTW, same gal is 'avlbl' with each and every KP 'dog' and their pets.

Thanks!

CodedGod
12-08-14, 18:55
Called a SP, got some pics on my phone. Jr was really making a noise. Liked one girl from the pics and asked the SP if he really had her. Was told that she is busy and I would have to wait. Was shown some other options but I was kinda fixed on this girl.

Finally got my turn, girl said her name is shruti which I guess is probably fake and she is from the NE. We had a smoke together and then started feeling her. She started moaning softly which really turned me on. NO DFK though (which was a turn off). The girl had small breasts but she made up with her expressions. After a little bit of fooling around she started the CBJ, not the best one I have had but I was happy.

After a little rest I asked her to ride me which she did, again her moaning was driving me mad. Moved to missionary and finished in that position.

Overall I would say 7 out of 10.

Pics attached for you guys.

Girl: 7/10

Attitude: 8/10

Act: 8/10

Damage: 5 K + 200 tip.

Will be happy to share the number, would love if someone gave me good contacts of indies in kharadi area.

Rajeshj
12-08-14, 19:18
Hi,

Any one tried Tanya from locanto ending with 798. I Saw her add on locanto and contacted her via whatsapp.

She share me her pic and told 6 k for 2 hrs no place.

She told she is HWs and independent.

I asked her for night call where I can pay her whole night service. She refused and told she don't go for night call as she stays with her family.

(this is trick I used if girl don't come for night call then seem to be jeniun HWs and indipendent).

Chitchatted on whatsapp. She is separated from her hubby and need financial support so does this for both fun and finance.

Hope its all true but just want to know any member tried her.

Jasmpat
12-09-14, 04:57
Finally done with my prey.

The SP made me wait for almost 45 minutes as she was serving some other customer. I guess every Johnny wants to get a taste of her hole. Finally was taken in some flat at KP.

Damage was 7 K for ST.

A short FR.

She has a great body and a nice bubbly ass. Sucked her boobs for almost 5-10 minutes. Had her first in doggy position and finally ended in mish. The only drawback she didn't allow to do DFK.

Mongers looking for a good body shud try her. Also try to negotiate with the SP. He will start with 8 K.

Jasmpat
12-09-14, 05:28
Pal,

Are you sure. Its 4 k to 6 k for 1 pop or 2 pops?

Price range quoted is between 4 k to 6 k for 2 pops.

JizzyB

AkashMal
12-09-14, 05:41
Hello guys,

Being a Pune forum member I always had a great time in area around KP as mostly Spas and SP are work from there only. Have enough info about KP but now if any one has information about Magarpatta where I get good time to spend then please PM me. Will be there in Magarpatta for next few days for work so please help me with the information.

Also I will exchange SPs, Idies or Spas info if required.

Thanks

SecretAdmirs5
12-09-14, 07:50
Hello Guys,

Being a Pune forum member I always had a great time in area around KP as mostly Spas and SP are work from there only. Have enuf info about KP but now if any one has information about magarpatta where I get good time to spend then please PM me. Will be there in Magarpatta for next few days for work so please help me with the information.

Thanks.Read the recent post for options in Magarpatta which is a SPA as of now.

SamRider84
12-09-14, 12:36

Legitimate. Look at the CNG lobo.Please share your SP detail I'm visiting Pune over weekend.

SecretAdmirs5
12-09-14, 15:05
Had read some post about centre at JM road. Above addidas. Visited directly without reference. Was greated at the reception by a lady. She asked reference. I was like do you need reference or business. Silence. Without asking options were available. Lined up 4-5 of them. Cnt explain the quality as everybody is aware of. Choose a dusky option. Told before starting itself about extras. Reply was aftr smtime we will discuss. 20 min and her hands were with big be. Quoted 1 k. Negotiated with 800. Happy endings as usual. No touches apart frm tht. Massage was for name sake. Cnt forget the stretches recieved at Mpatta.

All Give it a try.

Thanks

JizzyB
12-09-14, 17:39
Hi,

Who is this SP as I received the same pics few days back. Is it Sujal?

Also 5 k for 1 shot or 2 shots?

JizzyB

Called a SP, got some pics on my phone. Jr was really making a noise. Liked one girl from the pics and asked the SP if he really had her. Was told that she is busy and I would have to wait. Was shown some other options but I was kinda fixed on this girl.

Finally got my turn, girl said her name is shruti which I guess is probably fake and she is from the NE. We had a smoke together and then started feeling her. She started moaning softly which really turned me on. NO DFK though (which was a turn off). The girl had small breasts but she made up with her expressions. After a little bit of fooling around she started the CBJ, not the best one I have had but I was happy.

After a little rest I asked her to ride me which she did, again her moaning was driving me mad. Moved to missionary and finished in that position...

Rajeshj
12-09-14, 18:55
"Hi bro, me too received her photo on WA, talked with her on WA, looks like genuine, however photo is saying she is bit tomboyish".Yes she looks pretty tomboyish. Hair cut style (less hair), healthy body type. Boyish look.

She is mom of 1 kid and not know how's her service.

Deepr
12-09-14, 19:09
There have been a talk in forum regarding Loc add inde Tan, planning to have a session tomorrow with her, after chatting with her it seems she is a real inde and operate from one of the upcoming real estate hub of Pune. If any one tried her before kindly post some review, that will be appreciated.

2 HR, 5 k is the package, everything is there except A level. Had asked for CIM did not get reply.

Tut Li
12-10-14, 02:03
Hi bro,

Can you PM the contact please.

Thanks.She is from Delhi and operates through an SP. I m not sure about which SP this time.

ManOfLove
12-10-14, 07:21
Tried smitha, nisha, payal all bad looks.

All the above feels like I'm fucking a pig in its hole.

kindly share.

ManOfLove
12-10-14, 07:42
Got a Lead From Facebook. Jugnu from pune, a model for magazine's, an independent escort and she says she is open for Bachelors parties, group sex, GF experience, anal, oral etc etc so there is a no problem with the services. She quotes hours meeting 2 hours - 5 k. ST Rates looks ok for the profile she has. Just wondering if anyone has come across her before?cud anyone sharecontact of such indie who likes to come to your apartment for bachelors party?

ISandy257
12-10-14, 07:44
"Hi bro, me too received her photo on WA, talked with her on WA, looks like genuine, however photo is saying she is bit tomboyish".I also had a chat with her on WA. Same experience in terms of talk. I think she is having only one pic which she is sharing with everybody. Please share FR if any body tries her. Only problem is of place. She does not have place.

Cheer

ManOfLove
12-10-14, 07:48
Hi Guys,

Received pics from an SP in Koregaon Park. Has anyone tried any of these. I forgot to ask him the rates during the conversation but will post his asking rate once I get the information.

To Fucksri. This is the same SP number you gave me and probably one gal is same as the one you have posted in your recent post.Cud anyone pm me her contact or her SP's contact and the place & damage?

ISandy257
12-10-14, 07:49
Hi mongers,

I am planning for spa. It will be good if anyone can throw some light on which one is better- HL or SOS? I have been to HL and I had nice experience with lady quan (I m not sure on how to pronounce).

How's SOS? It is providing the same service like HL? What about the quality of girls?

Let me know your thoughts!

BobPatel
12-10-14, 09:48
Hi,

A query to all MP experienced people: since you've been going and experiencing so many of these places with lovely thai masseurs, haven't any of you thought of asking them for a full service at home or outside location?

I maybe ignorant but is that a no-no or just that no one has approached them yet?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

FuckSri
12-10-14, 10:29
Cud anyone pm me her contact or her SP's contact and the place & damage?Check your PM.

Cukoooo
12-10-14, 10:55

After a little rest I asked her to ride me which she did, again her moaning was driving me mad. Moved to missionary and finished in that position..Please share her number so that I can also give a try.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Certified
12-10-14, 12:15
Hi,

Newbie to the forum. Looking for a good clean MP near Western Pune. Any recommendations??

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

ManOfLove
12-10-14, 14:33
Smitha's pic?

My friend wants to see her pic before trying her. I told him its below average but still.

Anybody got a snap of her?

Also is Varsha Lodge good for LT?

How is the LE activity there in night?

Kindly share.

Certified
12-10-14, 14:45
Hi mongers,

I am planning for spa. It will be good if anyone can throw some light on which one is better- HL or SOS? I have been to HL and I had nice experience with lady quan (I m not sure on how to pronounce).

How's SOS? It is providing the same service like HL? What about the quality of girls?

Let me know your thoughts!More or less the same.

Deepr
12-10-14, 16:48
Hello Guys,

Being a Pune forum member I always had a great time in area around KP as mostly Spas and SP are work from there only. Have enuf info about KP but now if any one has information about magarpatta where I get good time to spend then please PM me. Will be there in Magarpatta for next few days for work so please help me with the information.

Thanks."Due to high security and IT thing mpatta looks like dry, only one spa, this mpata could have been indes den however it is dry".

PimpleSFun
12-10-14, 17:01
Both offer same service. I personally like HL better.

Hi mongers,

Hdogg44
12-10-14, 17:32
I too had a bang session with this chick. I'm an older timer with Rohit, the I can vouch for the fact that he is one reliable SP.

This babe looks much better in Pics. In real, she is much leaner. I expected her to me fuller with more meat at the right places. Anyways, was a decent experience. She gives excellent service. I got a BBBJ. Rohit makes sure he takes care of his loyal customers.

BTW, he has a hottie come in today. I saw her, but had a fuck date with my spa friend.

So let it pass today. But would recommend people to visit for sure for this new hot babe.

Finally done with my prey.

The SP made me wait for almost 45 minutes as she was serving some other customer. I guess every Johnny wants to get a taste of her hole. Finally was taken in some flat at KP.

Damage was 7 K for ST.

A short FR.

She has a great body and a nice bubbly ass. Sucked her boobs for almost 5-10 minutes. Had her first in doggy position and finally ended in mish. The only drawback she didn't allow to do DFK.

Mongers looking for a good body shud try her. Also try to negotiate with the SP. He will start with 8 K.

Deepr
12-10-14, 18:53
Have been talking with this inde for few days in WA, today evening I asked her regarding full menu and she replied promptly. Looks like she was a game, so thought of taking this risk.

I asked her come to the Khardi area, however she told me due to the traffic it will take 1. 5 HR for her to come and go. However convinced her. Booked an inn at kharadi. Vhecked in around 6.

Called the inde did not picked up KLPD? No sent a WA that she is on her way, after 40 long min she reached near hotel, as I booked for 2 occupancy, need to show her DL at reception.

Went to the room, bit chitchat a well educated HW, into this as divorced. She started touching my J and I grb the opportunity and did a long DFK.

Soon we were at BD dress bit fat figure, shaggy boobs, however she was wild on bed. Sucked my nip toe ear lob like anything else.

Menu, Mis, Dof, WOT BBBJ, 69.

Looks 5/10.

Body 5/10.

Service 9/10.

HWE (house wife exp) 10/10.

WIR: YES.

Damage 3,8 k Hotel + 6 k for 2 HR.

CodedGod
12-10-14, 19:43
Hi,

A query to all MP experienced people: since you've been going and experiencing so many of these places with lovely thai masseurs, haven't any of you thought of asking them for a full service at home or outside location?

I maybe ignorant but is that a no-no or just that no one has approached them yet?

Would love to hear your thoughts.This happens, but you got to be a regular, I had one who used to come out. But when she was going back I asked her to connect me to some other gal no luck.

The thing is these girls come to India on 6 mts visa, and the only thing on their mind is money so most of them are open to the idea. But they will go back in 6 mts so you will need to start again.

Kb1980
12-10-14, 20:14
Hi bros,

Is Marriott Pune a girl friendly hotel? Please suggest.

SachinHot
12-10-14, 22:49
Please rate the spas mentioned below according to quality of gals, your experience, service you received from any good therapist, please name her too and which massage you selected here. Please, put some comments on therapist too like describing her what are her looks like, colour, boobs etc.

Which one is full value of money give ratings on scale of 1-10 for each spa / MP you visted below.

1) Swas, at Kondawa (Purposely whole name of spa is not taken but you can get idea what it is).

2) HL, KP.

3) SOS, Kp.

4) Aura, V. Nagar is better or mukand nagar.

5) Coco Palm Thai Spa -The HHI, V nagar.

If you can please suggest where can I get fair gals like NE or any fair gals with big boobs. ? Please mention cost too like is it 1500 at counter and then another 1500 for B2B? So, total 3 k?

RessrRcky
12-11-14, 04:47
Tried smitha, nisha, payal all bad looks.

All the above feels like I'm fucking a pig in its hole.

kindly share.Hey man,

Are you talking about Nisha from Kothrud? Or she was from NIBM?

Thanks in advance.

RessrRcky
12-11-14, 04:52
Hi,

Anybody tried Inder from DP road?

Please share your thought.

Thanks in advance.

CoolRsp
12-11-14, 06:30
Smitha's pic?

My friend wants to see her pic before trying her. I told him its below average but still.

Anybody got a snap of her?

Also is Varsha Lodge good for LT?

How is the LE activity there in night?

Kindly share.Yes. Varsha is good for LT. Last month I have stayed there for full night. No at all disturbance and LE activity.

Rajeshj
12-11-14, 08:46
I too had a bang session with this chick. I'm an older timer with Rohit, the I can vouch for the fact that he is one reliable SP.

This babe looks much better in Pics. In real, she is much leaner. I expected her to me fuller with more meat at the right places. Anyways, was a decent experience. She gives excellent service. I got a BBBJ. Rohit makes sure he takes care of his loyal customers.

BTW, he has a hottie come in today. I saw her, but had a fuck date with my spa friend.

So let it pass today. But would recommend people to visit for sure for this new hot babe.Does Rohit's number ends with 054?

RockingSam
12-11-14, 09:18
I was looking for any GF friendly hotels near Phoenix mall. My budget is around 1. 5 k max. Please help. Thanks.

AngelHunk
12-11-14, 12:17
I was looking for any GF friendly hotels near Phoenix mall. My budget is around 1. 5 k max. Please help. Thanks.Bang opposite to Pheonix mall there is a lane going next to Hotel Nana Shri. There is a lodge name Poona guest house. He will fit in your budget and it works reasonably safe too.

Deepr
12-11-14, 13:57
Hi Ujwala I have PM you inde number which you asked kindly PM me Wanowari inde contact.

ManOfLove
12-11-14, 15:16
Hey man,

Are you talking about Nisha from Kothrud? Or she was from NIBM?

Thanks in advance.NIBM. One.

ManOfLove
12-11-14, 15:18
Yes. Varsha is good for LT. Last month I have stayed there for full night. No at all disturbance and LE activity.Ok does anyone have smitha's pic by chance?

Also a crius question now what is the chance that smitha has HIV? I ask this bcoz she is rather open to everything bareback.

Deepr
12-11-14, 15:49
I want to bang an Inde tonight please PM me number, I tried my contacts all are busy. Please pm me I will share my contacts.

Tut Li
12-11-14, 16:14
I was looking for any GF friendly hotels near Phoenix mall. My budget is around 1. 5 k max. Please help. Thanks.Brookside is the best deal provided both of you have ID cards. Use makemytrip android app. 3300 will be available at 1700 using "MMTGOSF" code. Best deal till 12th Dec. .Breakfast for two included. You can fuck in the morning before or after breakfast. Morning fuck. Which every man loves. Good luck, only for first 1000 customers this offer is available. I availed yesterday.

Hdogg44
12-11-14, 18:54
Bro,

Every spa has a potential to provide FS. Not by policy but if you get pally with the chic. But one needs to invest and spot the right chics. I have been getting FS inside 2 Thai spas at KP which are well known. Trick is to spot the horny chic. My experience is that Thai babes are game but the middle aged or older ones are gold diggers. I wasted lot of money on one such Thai babe who just wouldn't open her legs. I gave up when I realized she was milking me rather than being the other way round. But she gives me the best prostate massage I have ever had.

I prefer spa sex than indes, works out well to release in a pussy after a great massage.

Please rate the spas mentioned below according to quality of gals, your experience, service you received from any good therapist, please name her too and which massage you selected here. Please, put some comments on therapist too like describing her what are her looks like, colour, boobs etc.

Which one is full value of money give ratings on scale of 1-10 for each spa / MP you visted below.

1) Swas, at Kondawa (Purposely whole name of spa is not taken but you can get idea what it is).

2) HL, KP.

3) SOS, Kp.

4) Aura, V. Nagar is better or mukand nagar.

5) Coco Palm Thai Spa -The HHI, V nagar.

If you can please suggest where can I get fair gals like NE or any fair gals with big boobs. ? Please mention cost too like is it 1500 at counter and then another 1500 for B2B? So, total 3 k?

AmpMax
12-11-14, 19:00
I prefer HL for the following reasons:

1. The have a 4 hands massage that is pretty OK. Sos don't have it on menu, but do offer it if asked. Quality was not good IMHO.

2. Oil used at HL seems better to me.

3. Bathroom is much better at HL. So are towels. And the massage room and tables are cleaner. Overall, HL ambiance is way better.

4. The HR technique at hl is mind blowing. This one reason is sufficient.

5. Quiet street, easy parking.

All based on personal tastes, experience. YMMV.

Hi mongers,

Kayess3
12-11-14, 20:05
Dudes,

Anyone who can point me to a known SP for Mumbai contacts with place. Even a Locanto or Backpage link will do, since I haven't been able to get a CC organized for payment of PM. Have already tried calling a few off the above sites and even Newspapers, but coming up to naught. Either no response or offering above 10 K.

TokyoPanda
12-11-14, 21:08
Ok does anyone have smitha's pic by chance?

Also a crius question now what is the chance that smitha has HIV? I ask this bcoz she is rather open to everything bareback.If you are looking for looks forget her. And if she had HIV many people here would have dead by now including me. Dnt wry go for her if you looking for service.

Hitman47
12-12-14, 03:54
Ok does anyone have smitha's pic by chance?

Also a crius question now what is the chance that smitha has HIV? I ask this bcoz she is rather open to everything bareback.Whatever be the chance, there will be risk.

Just avoid bareback.

Tut Li
12-12-14, 06:02
If you are looking for looks forget her. And if she had HIV many people here would have dead by now including me. Dnt wry go for her if you looking for service.Hey buddy. If you are asking him to go for bareback. Wrong advise. Rod is god. And you have only one. Never go for bareback with any working girl. Choice is yours.

TharkiBoss
12-12-14, 06:48
Hey buddy. If you are asking him to go for bareback. Wrong advise. Rod is god. And you have only one. Never go for bareback with any working girl. Choice is urs.What is the difference between bareback and BBBJ?

Mumbai Guy
12-12-14, 09:23
Met the NIBM girl a few days back. I was in Pune and johny was restless. All other contacts were either busy or did not answer. Finally called Nisha the NIBM girl. It was my first time with her. She was nice on the phone. Good english and conversation skills. Guided me to her place which is a rented apartment easy to locate.

She is a plus size girl maybe in her early 30's. Everything was on offer such as DFK, BBBJ, Anal, CG etc. Did DATY on her as though she had a trimmed Bush she was hyegenic and smelling nice. She was moaning and thrusting wildly during DATY that gave me a boner. She then rode me hard. I think she came twice. Once during DATY and then while she was riding on me. Finished in Mish.

Scorecard.

Face - 6.

Body - 5 (A bit too plump for my liking).

Boobs - 6 (Huge but saggy).

Pussy - 6 (wet and horny but with a Bush).

Cost - 6 K.

WIR. Don't think so unless I am desperate and out of other options.

Cheers. MG.

Deepr
12-12-14, 10:17
I have been looking for an inde since last evening did not get much info, will some pm me something. I have nibm and number kindly don't pm that, I will share my kharadi inde contact.

TokyoPanda
12-12-14, 10:26
Hey buddy. If you are asking him to go for bareback. Wrong advise. Rod is god. And you have only one. Never go for bareback with any working girl. Choice is urs.Obviously not. Not suggesting him to go bareback. Just clarified his doubt. One MUST wear cover.

Gladiator5575
12-12-14, 11:11
Bro Look like you met Nisha.

Met the NIBM girl a few days back. I was in Pune and johny was restless. All other contacts were either busy or did not answer. Finally called Nisha the NIBM girl. It was my first time with her. She was nice on the phone. Good english and conversation skills. Guided me to her place which is a rented apartment easy to locate.

She is a plus size girl maybe in her early 30's. Everything was on offer such as DFK, BBBJ, Anal, CG etc. Did DATY on her as though she had a trimmed Bush she was hyegenic and smelling nice. She was moaning and thrusting wildly during DATY that gave me a boner. She then rode me hard. I think she came twice. Once during DATY and then while she was riding on me. Finished in Mish.

Scorecard.

Face - 6.

Body - 5
Cheers. MG.

Kayess3
12-12-14, 11:31
Hey buddy. If you are asking him to go for bareback. Wrong advise. Rod is god. And you have only one. Never go for bareback with any working girl. Choice is urs.Really? In this day and age, people still consider going bareback. In fact, the ladies in my experience are more particular to use it and in a few irritating cases insist on it. Which is even more dangerous.

Rohan460
12-12-14, 18:10
Today went to the BP area of Pune. No pimp neither any contact to that area, but jhony's luck was running high, decided to directly explore the area with bare desire & as I mentioned earlier jhony's luck was on higher side, chose a bong girl. Actually she was standing beside their usual door, went directly to her and straightly asked for her rate. As I was her first customer, replied politely 800. On asking for services she was reluctant initially for BBJB, but on persuasion, agreed on double the charge. I grabbed the offer and what a bang was that life time experience folks, won't go on vivid description, but it was an awesome time their.

Happy mongering.

Jasmpat
12-12-14, 18:28
This Jugnu is a fake profile. I think its an SP chatting. Don't fall for this trap.

cud anyone sharecontact of such indie who likes to come to your apartment for bachelors party?

SunnyPatel104
12-12-14, 21:40
I called her today and she came with two options, not so great but Johhny wanted action desperately so picked one and started to make her comfortable. Her boobs were big and firm everything else was just a waste. Kept on complaining something or the other and after a BBBJ I just let her go.

Damage: 3 K.

Face: 4/10

Boobs: 8/10

Body 5/10

WIR: Nope.

JoyBose
12-12-14, 22:04
A friend had recommended her. I called her. At first she wasn't ready to talk. I ask my fried to contact her. After half and hour she called me back.

She asked me to meet in lodge near BVP, earlier I stayed close to that are, so I need it is a safe place. I reached there 30 min late and she was waiting for me. At first glance she looks 4 out of 10. We chat for few time. She gave lip to lip kisses and fondled her boobs. We ordered some soft drinks (the lodge don't served alcohol) and instructed to bring lunch from a famous eatery nearby after couple of hours. She started with sucking my bolls; then she dropped some honey on my tool and gave a excellent blow job (I insisted for bareback). I suck her boobs for some time, after half and hour more of erotic massage we start pussy stuff. We tried many positions. After first round we had dinner watch TV for 15 more mints. We took bath together, she gargled with Listerine. She started second round with a deep french kiss, again BBBJ (this time with ice cream), I dig her pussy for 20 min and then decided to finish it of in anal route, which lasted another 15 min. I spend 6 HR with her, out of it 4 hrs we were in action (depends on your stamina, my friends later told me he couldn't go more that an hour). At the end I was very satisfied man.

Scorecard.

Face- 4

Body- 5 (A bit too plump).

Boobs- 6 (Huge).

Pussy- 7 (wet and good fit for tool).

Service- 10 (never got such service before).

Cost- 2.5 K (girl) - 400 room (she arranged) - food and drinks 1 k.

WIR- 110% Sure.

KennyWalkr
12-12-14, 22:30
Bro,

Every spa has a potential to provide FS. Not by policy but if you get pally with the chic. But one needs to invest and spot the right chics. I have been getting FS inside 2 Thai spas at KP which are well known. Trick is to spot the horny chic. My experience is that Thai babes are game but the middle aged or older ones are gold diggers. I wasted lot of money on one such Thai babe who just wouldn't open her legs. I gave up when I realized she was milking me rather than being the other way round. But she gives me the best prostate massage I have ever had.

I prefer spa sex than indes, works out well to release in a pussy after a great massage.Which two spas provide FS and how much? Also which MP gives a prostate massage?

PuneriFun
12-12-14, 23:26
Guys,

Please PM me GFE inde contacts or GFE SP contacts up to 2 K or below 2 K. In exchange I will provide you another inde nos.

Thank you in advance.

Kayess3
12-13-14, 05:18
A friend had recommended her. I called her. At first she wasn't ready to talk. I ask my fried to contact her. After half and hour she called me back.

She asked me to meet in lodge near BVP, earlier I stayed close to that are, so I need it is a safe place. I reached there 30 min late and she was waiting for me. At first glance she looks 4 out of 10. We chat for few time. She gave lip to lip kisses and fondled her boobs. We ordered some soft drinks (the lodge don't served alcohol) and instructed to bring lunch from a famous eatery nearby after couple of hours. She started with sucking my bolls; then she dropped some honey on my tool and gave a excellent blow job (I insisted for bareback). I suck her boobs for some time, after half and hour more of erotic massage we start pussy stuff. We tried many positions. After first round we had dinner watch TV for 15 more mints. We took bath together, she gargled with Listerine. She started second round with a deep french kiss, again BBBJ (this time with ice cream), I dig her pussy for 20 min and then decided to finish it of in anal route, which lasted another 15 min. I spend 6 HR with her, out of it 4 hrs we were in action (depends on your stamina, my friends later told me he couldn't go more that an hour). At the end I was very satisfied man...Seems like 4 hours is an exaggeration. But hey if you have the adequate muscles. 3 K for an average girl. I'd rather you had spent 1 k or so more got a more fabulous time over 4 hours).

AroraSam231
12-13-14, 06:29
Based on senior advice started mongering myself and gaining experience from last 1 year.

Overall a nice experience ongoing and able to explore a lot. Plenty of options available. Will keep on posting all the pending FR in next few month.

Starting with SPA's experience.

This is a SPA located in KP and of much interest to most of the mongers.

Known as HL and I being very regular to it built a good relation with the operator.

Plenty of massages available. I normally take 1.6 K or 2 K massage here.

Booked a appointment on call. Reached on time and immediately assigned with therapist.

OK looking therapist in her 30's. Went to room, got a nice hug (as it was my 2nd time with same girl) and asked to change. I never wears the disposable or any other stuff. So said NO to it and she was OK with it.

Started with Back massage with towel to cover bums. Good massage is always there in HL and of course a very Nice Bum massage too.

In between she kept on tickling between thighs and nips. After 30-40 minutes she said for extras. 1 k for HJ and 1. 5 with touching.

Started with oiling jonny and bums. I have been with this girl twice and I really like the way she oils the jonny and back. Finger ticking me gives extra level of excitement.

Allowed my to touch bums and move my hands in top and touch her ok size boobs. Cummed in 10-15 min and then very good way to clean up things.

Completed rest of the massage and tipped her. Took bath, was offered green tea and left.

I am always satisfied with HL service. Only drawback is their Curtains acting as room walls, which gets more disappointing if some other persons comes to next room. You can easily listen what's going on there.

I always try to go in morning there to avoid this as clients are less in morning.

Jstlookin
12-13-14, 07:14
Been through 21 pages of ISG and could find a decent catch, not even a good FR. Checked out the snaps and frankly scares the hell out of me. I am not being pedantic but I thought Pune would be the town for a bit of fun. Given that it is known as the student town.

Anyways, just looking for a reliable SP contact. Please box me, the number, name and reference. And if possible also the kind of service or stock on offer.

Thank a million.

Mayhem11
12-13-14, 11:55
Hey to all,

Try this gal called Mausami (originally from Kolkata) in Hotel Raj on Pune-Mum Highway. Awesome gal. Lookwise, service wise and GFE wise. Try her out.

Looks. 9/10.

Figure. 9/10.

Service. 9/10 (Everything except DATY and anal)

Damage : 7K for ST.

I think she is here for only next 2 days more.Hello.

Can I get the number to Mausami! It would be great if you could!

Thank you.

Mayhem11
12-13-14, 12:05
Hello to everyone!

Am new to this site and city.

I was hoping to find some good looking CG for a ST and in the range of <5 k.

Please could anyone help me out. Even a thin girl would do!

Thank you.

Cheers

ManOfLove
12-13-14, 12:24

She asked me to meet in lodge near BVP, earlier I stayed close to that are, so I need it is a safe place. I reached there 30 min late and she was waiting for me. At first glance she looks 4 out of 10. We chat for few time. She gave lip to lip kisses and fondled her boobs. We ordered some soft drinks (the lodge don't served alcohol) and instructed to bring lunch from a famous eatery nearby after couple of hours. She started with sucking my bolls; then she dropped some honey on my tool and gave a excellent blow job (I insisted for bareback). I suck her boobs for some time, after half and hour more of erotic massage we start pussy stuff. We tried many positions. After first round we had dinner watch TV for 15 more mints. We took bath together, she gargled with Listerine. She started second round with a deep french kiss, again BBBJ (this time with ice cream), I dig her pussy for 20 min and then decided to finish it of in anal route, which lasted another 15 min. I spend 6 HR with her, out of it 4 hrs we were in action (depends on your stamina, my friends later told me he couldn't go more that an hour). At the end I was very satisfied man.

Scorecard.

Face- 4

Body- 5 (A bit too plump).

Boobs- 6 (Huge).

Pussy- 7 (wet and good fit for tool).

Service- 10 (never got such service before).

Cost- 2.5 K (girl) - 400 room (she arranged) - food and drinks 1 k.

WIR- 110% Sure.Nice FR and good catch there.

Mind sharing?

ManOfLove
12-13-14, 14:03
Really? In this day and age, people still consider going bareback. In fact, the ladies in my experience are more particular to use it and in a few irritating cases insist on it. Which is even more dangerous.Just wondering where this course of discussion might lead to. All I'm asking was a simple question that girls doing bareback had a chance of STD and that lead to me calling for a bareback.

Totka
12-13-14, 19:31
Seniors,

Please suggest good place for New Year Party. I can see some tickets on bookmyshow for-

1 Lounge (Stag only accompanied by Couples).

The Westin: Pune.

Hard Rock Cafe: Pune.

Or any other happening place where we can expect more than New Year Party.

SamPatel2090
12-13-14, 19:39
Good stuffs. Reading as much.

Gorilla
12-13-14, 21:31
Today went to the BP area of Pune. No pimp neither any contact to that area, but jhony's luck was running high, decided to directly explore the area with bare desire & as I mentioned earlier jhony's luck was on higher side, chose a bong girl. Actually she was standing beside their usual door, went directly to her and straightly asked for her rate. As I was her first customer, replied politely 800. On asking for services she was reluctant initially for BBJB, but on persuasion, agreed on double the charge. I grabbed the offer and what a bang was that life time experience folks, won't go on vivid description, but it was an awesome time their.

Happy mongering.Going rate in BP is 250 to 350 at most. You were taken for a ride. From your report a good one!

JoyBose
12-13-14, 21:33
Nice FR and good catch there.

Mind sharing?Sure! But I cannot sends PMs, can you please PM me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Jiam339
12-14-14, 03:36
I called her today and she came with two options, not so great but Johhny wanted action desperately so picked one.
Damage: 3 k

WIR: Nope.Did she come with 2 service options or 2 gal option. If she started providing gals thens its fast lane to get promoted. From indi to sp.

ManOfLove
12-14-14, 05:28
Hi,

I have her contact and also have talked her, she is genuine and cooperative but 40 yrs old is too much.

Waiting for some senior to post her pic, looks like no one has her pic although many have slept with her.Yeah true!

Everyone just to fuck her once and forget her.

AkashMal
12-14-14, 05:34
Seniors,

Please suggest good place for New Year Party. I can see some tickets on bookmyshow for-

1 Lounge (Stag only accompanied by Couples).

The Westin: Pune.

Hard Rock Cafe: Pune.

Or any other happening place where we can expect more than New Year Party.Ignore 1 lounge. I been thr last yr. Its waste of everything. Thy don't have enough space and give passes for lot of people. Then you will not find place to stand. Forget about dance.

Hope this help.

Tester
12-14-14, 06:04
Chances are V. High. Not only for bareback FS but also for blowjob. Imagine these girls licking cocks and asses of strangers. It is an accepted risk for them, which is duly passed on to others (as per their own request). This is applicable to not only Smita but all WGs out there.

Just wondering where this course of discussion might lead to. All I'm asking was a simple question that girls doing bareback had a chance of STD and that lead to me calling for a bareback.

Kiran1411
12-14-14, 07:48
Chances are V. High. Not only for bareback FS but also for blowjob. Imagine these girls licking cocks and asses of strangers. It is an accepted risk for them, which is duly passed on to others (as per their own request). This is applicable to not only Smita but all WGs out there.Hello all,

Have been a "quiet" reader of this forum for some time now. Will be paying for membership soon. Just thought of being active too.

On this topic. Right, I have been through my share of anxieties. Right from BBBJ to an instance of some breast milk. While it was enjoyable, after returning, it definitely got me nervous for some time. There is definitely a risk. I have been with Smita for a couple times. Both times in V. And the first time she went crazy, BB with Johny and even some rimming. The next time I insisted on condom, and to my surprise, her response was that there are chemicals in condom so I don't do it. That was my last time with her.

While BBBJ is very little risk, there is still some chance. So unless you know someone, it is always recommended to wear your covers all the times.

Happy mongering and I will be posting some other FRs soon. Look forward to building some relationships with the seniors here. Have a reasonable list of indies with me too.

Bye

CuteCowboy
12-14-14, 08:23
Hi,

I have been here since a few years & have always been a very quite member on this forum.

So a bit about me before I rant out.

I am 42, having real online (mostly free, some paid, with people I meet on dating websites) sex since messenger years.

I have seen a lot of helpful guys here & some who can be spotted fakes after reading their 2nd sentence.

OK, so, I want to let go of my baggage in my cell phone & was going to delete all the numbers. Mostly because of personal issues & mostly because I was bored of the same 100 odd girls I have met repeatedly.

Hence, I made an ID right now so I could write in here & share my contacts with any decent guys who really need to have fun & those who know how to treat a lady. These ain't all HW or Indies or whatever it is that we call them here. Most have been my friends since years & some might refuse to chat / talk in the 1st instance as some have families now etc.

Politeness, class & good English will definitely help in getting them to be friends & asking them out.

Anyone who wants these numbers can contact me. Oh yes, I don't need anything in return. Yet.

Greetings,

Jackson

Pam007
12-14-14, 08:58
Hi all.

Coming week visiting Pune for business trip along with friend. On my return journey to Mumbai, plan to venture out. Can anybody recommend good young chicks (one each for me and friend). Also recommend good sP in Kalyan nagar with accommodation and what's app picture exchange please. Also guide me for hotel en route to take these chicks.

Can return favour with young Mumbai girls.

I hope few of you enjoyed Suhan the mall girl in Pune.

RobinHoodK92
12-14-14, 09:52
Hello guys,

I am new to Pune and just bought a coupon from groupon for 899 for blunt mini nirvana. Can you suggest which massage to take and which girl to choose. No one has reviewed this body massage spa. Can some senior please review it for me.

Saying my regards and thanks in advance.

JizzyB
12-14-14, 10:57
What about topless and BJ or FS?

JizzyB

Based on senior advice started mongering myself and gaining experience from last 1 year.

Overall a nice experience ongoing and able to explore a lot. Plenty of options available. Will keep on posting all the pending FR in next few month.

Known as HL and I being very regular to it built a good relation with the operator.

Booked a appointment on call. Reached on time and immediately assigned with therapist...

Jasmpat
12-14-14, 11:59
Fwd you some of the contacts on PM. Enjoy.

Hi all.

Coming week visiting Pune for business trip along with friend. On my return journey to Mumbai, plan to venture out. Can anybody recommend good young chicks (one each for me and friend). Also recommend good sP in Kalyan nagar with accommodation and what's app picture exchange please. Also guide me for hotel en route to take these chicks.

Can return favour with young Mumbai girls.

I hope few of you enjoyed Suhan the mall girl in Pune.

SunnyPatel104
12-14-14, 13:43
Did she come with 2 service options or 2 gal option. If she started providing gals thens its fast lane to get promoted. From indi to sp.It was Rasika and not Rati. She has started as SP.

HappySingh7777
12-14-14, 19:50
Hi,

I have been here since a few years & have always been a very quite member on this forum.

So a bit about me before I rant out.

I am 42, having real online (mostly free, some paid, with people I meet on dating websites) sex since messenger years.

I have seen a lot of helpful guys here & some who can be spotted fakes after reading their 2nd sentence.

OK, so, I want to let go of my baggage in my cell phone & was going to delete all the numbers. Mostly because of personal issues & mostly because I was bored of the same 100 odd girls I have met repeatedly.

Hence, I made an ID right now so I could write in here & share my contacts with any decent guys who really need to have fun & those who know how to treat a lady. These ain't all HW or Indies or whatever it is that we call them here. Most have been my friends since years & some might refuse to chat / talk in the 1st instance as some have families now etc.

Politeness, class & good English will definitely help in getting them to be friends & asking them out.

Anyone who wants these numbers can contact me. Oh yes, I don't need anything in return...It would be great if you could invest in a membership so I could contact you via PM. Else it is just not possible out here in this forum to openly share details. Anyhow, that's a personal choice you have to exercise.

Regards,

HS

Totka
12-14-14, 19:54
Ignore 1 lounge. I been thr last yr. Its waste of everything. Thy don't have enuf space and give passes for lot of people. Thn you will nt find place to stand. Forget about dance.

Hope this help.Thanks for your comment. Thinking of finalizing "The Westin: Pune".

MDave1981
12-15-14, 10:17
Have been banging this massage girl lately. Her name is sarika. She has an ad on craiglist as well.

Face- 4/10

Boday- 7/10 (nice and firm).

Very clean.

She claims not to give sex but when you invite her over for massage she will do everything. Around 1 k does it for her (as she is a bit needy).

Overall good experience.

Anyone needs her contact details please PM me. While I won't expect anything in return but if anyone can share some indie numbers I would be grateful.

Looking for someone that's fair preferably.

Santosh958
12-15-14, 10:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Gay / Homosexual / Lesbian topics. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Gay / Homosexual / Lesbian topics. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Josh29
12-15-14, 11:00
Hi Bros,

I am Indian born, moved to US in my 20's and not have been Indian Gals. I am visiting after long time and my GF will not be travelling with me.

Look forward to some action with cool, presentable non-pro and passionate gal.

Please ping me, look forward to your messages.

Josh

Rahul773
12-15-14, 11:26
Hey guys,

Just wanted to know is it safe to take a girl in any of the 4 or 5 *(St Laurn or S N Sand) hotels in Pune the SP I have talked says its safe to take.

So just wanted to know your if its safe or not.

Thanks

DrackMore
12-15-14, 12:43
Friends,

Got these 2 options from SP.

Anyone had tried them before or any idea about service?

Regards,

Drackmore

MDave1981
12-15-14, 17:16
I'm looking to go to budhwar peth for some action. Can someone give me dos and dont's?

What to expect.

Is it safe from cops?

Also what is the quality of babes you get over there?

JizzyB
12-15-14, 18:08
Hi guys!

Got these pics from two different SP's.

Looks amazing and hot man!

Red one 35 K for entire night.

Black one 8 K ST.

JizzyB

Rocquer
12-15-14, 19:02
Is she the one with digits ending with 986?

Have been banging this massage girl lately. Her name is sarika. She has an ad on craiglist as well.

Face- 4/10

Very clean.

She claims not to give sex but when you invite her over for massage she will do everything. Around 1 k does it for her (as she is a bit needy).

Overall good experience.

Anyone needs her contact details please PM me. While I won't expect anything in return but if anyone can share some indie numbers I would be grateful.

Looking for someone that's fair preferably.

Aalex9856
12-15-14, 22:50
Hello seniors,

I am a software professional working and staying in Hinjewadi, I am new to this. (both for forum and mongering but not for sex) even though I read almost all the recent posts. Still I am confused. So I need your help. I don't want spend a lot in the first time itself and I am not familier with pune. I request you suggest some gud way to find chicks to bang. I am interested in out call.

Thanks in advance.

Tut Li
12-16-14, 01:12
Hey guys,

Just wanted to know is it safe to take a girl in any of the 4 or 5 *(St Laurn or S N Sand) hotels in Pune the SP I have talked says its safe to take.

So just wanted to know your if its safe or not.

ThanksYes it is safe. ST Lauren is better option for KP mongering. ID cards required for both. And all SP chicks have ID. No issue. Cheers.

Tut Li
12-16-14, 01:14
Is she the one with digits ending with 986?I guess it is ending with 486 and not 986.

Tut Li
12-16-14, 01:24
Is she the one with digits ending with 986?Sorry bro. It seems we have one more sarika in the game. The one ending with 486 is not into message. If she has gone to Thailand for training. Could be same chick. I read post from "Mdave1981" later. This sarika offering message is probably different.

Kiran1411
12-16-14, 04:44
Right, in addition to HL, the regular ones around VN are also good.

One of my favs is a famous chain near the popular chowk in VN. Very clean, great ambiance and they gently slide you into the ero zone.

Booked a appointment on call. Reached on time and immediately assigned with therapist...

Siidharth
12-16-14, 05:26
Anyone who wants these numbers can contact me..Hi buddy,

Just came across your post. It seems very interesting. Well I will be glad if you can pass on a few numbers. I can just try my luck but you don't have PM facility yet so am not sure, how can you possibly share the contacts mate. If you do buy a subscription, it will be very helpful to alHappy mongering buddy.

Cheers

Tut Li
12-16-14, 05:38
Hi guys!

Black one 8 K ST.

JizzyBIf red one is DP on whatsapp of an SP, 15-17 k max for LT. Only if chick looks same in real. . he will say model, amazing service. Blah. Blah. Blah. Bargain hard.

AkashMal
12-16-14, 06:19
Hi guys!

Black one 8 K ST.

JizzyBHow much for ST with red jacket girl?

JizzyB
12-16-14, 06:29
I agree with you Tut Li.

Pic was sent by a SP who's current DP it is.

Thanks for the heads up.

JizzyB

If red one is DP on whatsapp of an SP, 15-17 k max for LT. Only if chick looks same in real. . he will say model, amazing service. Blah. Blah. Blah. Bargain hard.

Jasmpat
12-16-14, 07:15
I believe the Red Jacket babe is with SP Amit. Shud not shelve more than 7 K ST and 12 k for 2 pops. The SP will go on and say she is a model and nothing below the rate mentioned. Negotiate with the SP hard.

Hi guys!

Black one 8 K ST.

JizzyB

Kiran1411
12-16-14, 12:24
Hey Tut Li,

I have tried Nisha as well and would be great if you could PM me the other option / s as well.

Do have some Indie contacts myself. But most of them are out till Jan (kids' holidays) and the ones around available are my "last resort". I can share with you, if you want though.

Thanks

Hey bro. Check PM for better option.

DrackMore
12-16-14, 14:17
2 more pics available on Locanto.

Regards,

Drackmore

Hi guys!

Black one 8 K ST.

JizzyB

Bullsye
12-16-14, 19:02
Hi guys!

Black one 8 K ST.

JizzyBHi JizzyB,

I had the gal with Black dress at 6 K. She has an amazing body, nice curves, really beautiful & sensual smile. Does not offer DFK you can expect a normal service nothing exceptional to say the least. I found her to be a dead fish. Did not enjoy much. Its a waste money to say the least.

DobermanLy
12-16-14, 19:14
Hi MDave1981,

Can you please send me her contacts thru private messaging.

Dober

Face- 4/10

Very clean.

Overall good experience.

Looking for someone that's fair preferably.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Mirza Ghaleeb
12-16-14, 19:49
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=732389#post732389.

I'm looking to go to budhwar peth for some action. Can someone give me dos and dont's?

What to expect.

Is it safe from cops?

Also what is the quality of babes you get over there?

Totka
12-16-14, 20:48
For past couple of weeks I am seeing lot of pick-up ladies near Iskon Temple (Camp) lane which goes toward MG road, the girls queue up in row of two or three and wait for the customers. I've seen them around 8.30 pm till 10 pm in night. However most of them do not look good.

Rates I don't know as I've not tried.

Take care. Happy mongering.

Kiran1411
12-17-14, 03:40
Hello all,

This FR is from last week.

Was tired of the regular MPs and same girls. Found this new one in Hadapsar market, from a friend.

Called up on a weekday. Was asked to come there.

For a change, no money at the counter before showing the girl line up.

Most girls average. Liked one named Vidya. She was sent to the partitioned massage room.

The owner lady then started talking numbers - 45 minutes massage with topless HJ - 1500. Asked for FS. Was told massage + FS 2.5.

Bargained for massage + 2 sessions for 3 K. She agreed.

Once in. Looked at Vidya a lot more closely. Typical north Indian woman in late 20's. Told her that I want to get the first one done, then massage and then the second one. She offered for a BJ for 200 more. Agreed she was in good spirits. Reasonable service. Got done in 15 minutes. While massage she was sharing things about herself. She has a daughter and her husband's income is not sufficient. She gave me her number for outcall (I did call her and could hear her daughter).

Then started with second session. This was definitely better and all the talking made her (and me) comfortable. She gave a great BJ, followed by WOT, followed by miss. She said the MP does not allow doggy. Strange, but I was OK. Overall reasonable experience. She said you take me out and I will do "everything" and that was followed by a wink.

Will possibly go with her again when I am short on time. I stay around that area.

Seniors. If you have indie contacts from Hadapsar, Mpatta, Kharadi or around, would appreciate it.

Thanks

Jaggs
12-17-14, 06:01
For past couple of weeks I am seeing lot of pick-up ladies near Iskon Temple (Camp) lane which goes toward MG road, the girls queue up in row of two or three and wait for the customers. I've seen them around 8.30 pm till 10 pm in night. However most of them do not look good.

Rates I don't know as I've not tried.

Take care. Happy mongering.Take care dude. Most of them are transexuals.

Chappsgar
12-17-14, 15:52
Friends,

Got these 2 options from SP.

Anyone had tried them before or any idea about service?

Regards,

DrackmoreHi Drackmore,

Could you please PM me the ph no. Of SP for the options he sent you. Would like to try.

Cheers

MDave1981
12-17-14, 16:19
I really like having sex with maids. Have screwed a few in some of the apartments I've stayed at.

Does anyone have any maids that are willing to have fun in return for some cash?

I'm talking maid material here. No independents.

I know of a maid. Skinny and avg looking. If you're into that sort of thing then hit me up.

MDave1981
12-17-14, 16:20
Is anyone up to gangbang action? I've always wanted to partake in one but never had the opportunity.

One of my friends in Delhi managed to collect a group of 3-4 guys, they pooled in money and had a gangbang. Paid one, of course.

Thoughts?

MDave1981
12-17-14, 18:39
Well. Most of the time SPs will post such cute pics on locanto. And when you give them a ring for that particular girl they will say she is not available.

2 more pics available on Locanto.

Regards,

Drackmore

Pcock
12-17-14, 18:56
Saw gorgeous babe in ad tall dark handful. 4 pics in ad. Wants some businessman to take care of her. So contacted. Demanded 5000 adv to agent. Told not interested. Beware of this kinda nonsense.

Chappsgar
12-18-14, 04:58
Hi,

Yesterday I called up a few SPs whose number I got from Locanto. I inquired about options in Aundh, Wakad, P'Saudagar, H'Wadi. But I was told by one of the SPs that the availability is almost nil in these areas moreover he said that it has almost stopped in these areas. Does anybody have any idea about this?

Cheers

AngelHunk
12-18-14, 06:09
Hmm reasonable experience. Any pointers to this MP? Where its located name or may be any reference to get its number?

Hello all,

This FR is from last week.

Was tired of the regular MPs and same girls. Found this new one in Hadapsar market, from a friend.

Called up on a weekday. Was asked to come there.

For a change, no money at the counter before showing the girl line up.

Most girls average. Liked one named Vidya. She was sent to the partitioned massage room.

The owner lady then started talking numbers - 45 minutes massage with topless HJ - 1500. Asked for FS. Was told massage + FS 2.5.

Bargained for massage + 2 sessions for 3 K. She agreed.

Once in. Looked at Vidya a lot more closely. Typical north Indian woman in late 20's. Told her that I want to get the first one done, then massage and then the second one. She offered for a BJ for 200 more. Agreed she was in good spirits. Reasonable service. Got done in 15 minutes. While massage she was sharing things about herself. She has a daughter and her husband's income is not sufficient. She gave me her number for outcall (I did call her and could hear her daughter).

Then started with second session. This was definitely better and all the talking made her (and me) comfortable. She gave a great BJ, followed by WOT, followed by miss. She said the MP does not allow doggy. Strange, but I was OK. Overall reasonable experience. She said you take me out and I will do "everything" and that was followed by a wink.

Will possibly go with her again when I am short on time. I stay around that area.

Seniors. If you have indie contacts from Hadapsar, Mpatta, Kharadi or around, would appreciate it.

Thanks

AngelHunk
12-18-14, 06:10
Would be interested. Can you share the contacts you haven't activated your messaging yet.

I really like having sex with maids. Have screwed a few in some of the apartments I've stayed at.

Does anyone have any maids that are willing to have fun in return for some cash?

I know of a maid. Skinny and avg looking. If you're into that sort of thing then hit me up.

ManOfLove
12-18-14, 08:17
[QUOTE=DobermanLy;1657287]Hi MDave1981.

Can you please send me her contacts thru private messaging.

Dober.

[ / QOUTE].

Same here for me.

Dil Beat
12-18-14, 13:13
My job makes me travel a lot and do lot of physical hard work on the field, so body gets tired and brain thinks of only one name to relax my body.

So, that takes me to my fav SPA in KP and before I go there I also check if my fav therapist is there by checking with her itself (on WA, we are now connected on FB also.). I also ensure that I am her first customer for the day, so I get the benefit of it, as she focuses all her energy and attention to me.

I normally reach there 10 minutes before the appointment. It gives me some opportunity to flirt with a receptionist. As I have been going there for over year, she recognizes me, so I have reached upto placing my hand over her shoulders and bum.

So, she assigns a room to me and asks to wait for my therapist. I had bought a chochlate for her (my therapist). My therapist enters and gives me a tight hug and initiates DFK, that prolonged for 10 minutes and meanwhile my hands starts exploring her body over the clothes. I gift her a chochlate and she requests me to remove my cloths and lie on the bed. I obey her, but before I lie, I ensure that I un-tuck her T, so I can explore her body from within. She has no complain at all. I obey and she starts with her message. She barely covers my body, so that she can take her hand anywhere she wants. (BLISS). Post working on back and wonderful Bum message, asks me to turn over.

She sees a standing salutation and she hold little bro. The warmth of her hand makes me crazy and then continues with her job. As this was 90 minutes slot, I told her to go slow and take the rest wherever she feels like. That really comforted her and also allowed me to take her T up and off-hook her bra and start sucking her tits. Small but very nice, firm tits. Nice to suck them, and she starts moaning, I continue. After she completed her rest, she continues with message in toto. While she is massaging my chest from my head side, she bends and DFKs me for a long time and also places here tits over my lips, so I suck it and she continues to moan.

The message is over and now without telling her she holds my johny and pours good amount of oil and starts stroking slowly. I remove her T and Bra and start sucking her nipples, every other part of body (wherever possible) and lot of DFKs, kissing her neck, earlobes, her stomach. Wow, it continues for 15 minutes. No hurry, as I had booked it for 90 minutes. I does excellently well. I reach to climax and I find my cum on my face as well as on her face, as that time she was sucking my nipples. HaHaHa. Heavenly experience. She has promised to give me BBJ next time.

I am asked to take steam and shower. When out after that, she is waiting for me and helps me dry my body all over. I dress up and leave after having herbal tea and fruit. Needless to say, I get long DFK and tight hug from her, with a promise to meet soon outside for partying.

Stats:

Ambiance: 9/10

Face: 7/10

Body: 15/10 (Super smooth).

Therapy: 10/10 (She did excellent).

Attitude: 20/10 (Okay with everything and wanted to satisfy me, which she did).

Overall: 10/10

WIR: Yes, only with her – for her.

Money: Therapy = 3000, Her Fees = 1000,500 = Tip.

I hope enjoyed reading this FR.

Thank you!

TheBestIndia
12-18-14, 13:38
Tried HL spa today, with overall rating of average.

Opted for dry at the counter, and got assigned an avg lady. She herself mentioned the extras, and charges seemed okay to me. Went ahead with HJ+touch but not much opportunity to touch because she went very very fast: the.

HJ was done midway and the rest of the msg continued later, of course very simple way.

There was one other lady who had another client and I could hear most of the conversation there as well, which was not so fun.

Location: Good, discrete, been mentioned a few times on this forum.

Cost: 1. 7 k at counter + 1. 5 k HJ+touch.

WIR: Maybe, but with a different one.

Overall: Average, satisfied but could get more!

Tatya Vinchu
12-18-14, 19:51

I know of a maid. Skinny and avg looking. If you're into that sort of thing then hit me up.Could you please PM me the contact details.

WhoSane
12-18-14, 20:51
Hi guys,

New to this space. Searching for the right SPA in Pune with options of a good BJ or Tit job. HJ are passe right. Suggestions please.

MP Man
12-19-14, 07:55
Hi guys,

New to this space. Searching for the right SPA in Pune with options of a good BJ or Tit job. HJ are passe right. Suggestions please.JM road MP is good option if you are looking for FS \B2 B. You can go thru older post on forum for more details. You can check for Asha there, do share your exp.

Incase of good massage and HJ you must select Kp spa- SOS HL are ideal option. Damage 1.8 + tips 1 k HJ+ 500 TL, options are Emy Leaa Didi. Best luck, and do share your exp on forum.

MP Man
12-19-14, 07:58
Tried HL spa today, with overall rating of average.

Opted for dry at the counter, and got assigned an avg lady. She herself mentioned the extras, and charges seemed okay to me. Went ahead with HJ+touch but not much opportunity to touch because she went very very fast: the.

HJ was done midway and the rest of the msg continued later, of course very simple way.

There was one other lady who had another client and I could hear most of the conversation there as well, which was not so fun.

Location: Good, discrete, been mentioned a few times on this forum.

Cost: 1. 7 k at counter + 1. 5 k HJ+touch.

WIR: Maybe, but with a different one.

Overall: Average, satisfied but could get more!Dude,

Try selecting private room next time if you are not visiting in peak hours. They have one room available. You will get privacy and space.

Cheers!

MP Man
12-19-14, 08:13
Guys,

I know one SP who usualy operates in Pimpri, but now he moved his base in Pimple Saudagar. Aftr calling him he request us to come to P.S. Opposite shivar garden post 10 pm. He will show girls in car usualy in accent. Aftr couple of min cops comes there all of sudden by catching the person red hand, usualy they approach in patrolling vehicle wth headlights off, very late someone will realise when thy are almost there.

Post experience is traumatic.

Please be cautious.

Happy mongering!!

Cheers

GeorgeBush1
12-19-14, 09:08
Hey folks!

LE vigil around the city following a crackdown near Hadapsar yesterday, second time this month now!

Stay safe!

Cheers!

George

WhoSane
12-19-14, 09:51
My job makes me travel a lot and do lot of physical hard work on the field, so body gets tired and brain thinks of only one name to relax my body.

So, that takes me to my fav SPA in KP and before I go there I also check if my fav therapist is there by checking with her itself (on WA, we are now connected on FB also.). I also ensure that I am her first customer for the day, so I get the benefit of it, as she focuses all her energy and attention to me.

I normally reach there 10 minutes before the appointment. It gives me some opportunity to flirt with a receptionist. As I have been going there for over year, she recognizes me, so I have reached upto placing my hand over her shoulders and bum.

So, she assigns a room to me and asks to wait for my therapist. I had bought a chochlate for her (my therapist). My therapist enters and gives me a tight hug and initiates DFK, that prolonged for 10 minutes and meanwhile my hands starts exploring her body over the clothes. I gift her a chochlate and she requests me to remove my cloths and lie on the bed. I obey her, but before I lie, I ensure that I un-tuck her T, so I can explore her body from within. She has no complain at all. I obey and she starts with her message. She barely covers my body, so that she can take her hand anywhere she wants. (BLISS). Post working on back and wonderful Bum message, asks me to turn over.Can you PM me the spa and ref please. Was it HL, SOS or other.

Greetings,

Jackson

ManOfLove
12-19-14, 11:38
So called nisha?

JoyBose
12-19-14, 13:36
What are the safe car sex spots in near camp area after 8-30 pm?

Pcock
12-19-14, 16:56
Any experiences with Payal? Hadapsar inde cum SP. Will be grateful for some feedback.

Pcock
12-19-14, 16:58
So called nisha?Not the nibm Nisha.

Pcock
12-19-14, 17:02

So, she assigns a room to me and asks to wait for my therapist. I had bought a chochlate for her (my therapist). My therapist enters and gives me a tight hug and initiates DFK, that prolonged for 10 minutes and meanwhile my hands starts exploring her body over the clothes. I gift her a chochlate and she requests me to remove my cloths and lie on the bed. I obey her, but before I lie, I ensure that I un-tuck her T, so I can explore her body from within. She has no complain at all. I obey and she starts with her message. She barely covers my body, so that she can take her hand anywhere she wants. (BLISS). Post working on back and wonderful Bum message, asks me to turn over...Lovely FR. But which spa in KP is this? Do share.

Kb1980
12-20-14, 06:39
Hi friends,

Here is the long due FR in Pune. I was helped by one kind member with contact of Muskan's SP however SPdecided to keep his phone switched off. Went back to my old SP called him and was sent good number of options. Selected this girl as she looked bubbly in pics. Had to haggle a lot.

Finally LT deed was finalised at my hotel. The girl was on time looked pretty at the door. She was able to slip the without the hassle of ID sharing.

What followed was the night of fun and bliss. Very bubbly girl open to all potions, DFK BBBJ allowed with enthusiasm and will make you feel the GFE which is usually appreciated in LT engagement.

For some she may be big but for me she was absolutely fine and had tight fit at where it matters.

Will rate her 10 on 10 for the overall experience and SP for taking feedback from last disaster and making sure it is not repeated.

Kp6305
12-20-14, 07:25
Any review on Jaishree Hadapsar MP about service and safety.

Thinking to try that.

Price quoted is 2 k for FS. 700 for massage.

Number ends with 104.

PassionMale32
12-20-14, 08:06
What are the safe car sex spots in near camp area after 8-30 pm?Don't try car sex currently esp in city area due to highten police patrolling on bikes and jeeps as due to party season mix with high aleart. If one is caught unnecessary one will spend on bribes.

Try outside outskirts if possible.

Passionmale32.

Kiran1411
12-20-14, 08:21
Last week. Friend and myself were pulled up on an isolated street near St. Mira College, KP. We were sitting in his car, chatting, and sipping some beer.

Had to give them 200 bucks for no reason. Avoid isolated spots for the next few weeks.

Be safe.

Don't try car sex currently esp in city area due to highten police patrolling on bikes and jeeps as due to party season mix with high aleart. If one is caught unnecessary one will spend on bribes.

Try outside outskirts if possible.

Passionmale32.

AkashMal
12-20-14, 08:49
As usual beginning. Contacted the SP and got few options. Selected one which I have attached and I guess I got what I wanted for long time.

First time seen a girl who also wanted to have sex and enjoy it. Too much aggressive on bed and she only wanted to try different poses which I never tried and especially for BBBJ. Though little attitude but action was power full.

Face= 8/10

Body= 9/10 clean and white.

BBBJ= 9/10

Damage = 6 k

Sorry guys for hiding the face but I think its better not to expose the face on public site. I did that earlier for few last FRs but not more. Sorry again.

AugustYa
12-20-14, 09:04
Cool December.

As usual beginning. Contacted the SP and got few options. Selected one which I have attached and I guess I got what I wanted for long time.

First time seen a girl who also wanted to have sex and enjoy it. Too much aggressive on bed and she only wanted to try different poses which I never tried and especially for BBBJ. Though little attitude but action was power full.

Face= 8/10.

Body= 9/10 clean, young and white.

BBBJ= 9/10.

Damage = 6 k.

Sorry guys for hiding the face but I think its better not to expose the face on public site. I did that earlier for few last FRs but not more. Sorry again.This same girl is available with quite a few SP's in KP area. I was informed she has an attitude with service. And does not DFK. Is that correct? Does she DFK? Did she agree to do it with you? I was thinking about her, but got a few feedbacks that she is not good in service, even the SP who I was talking to, for her, said she will not DFK. It all sounded as if it was going to be restricted fun hence did not go for her. Your FR comes as a surprise to me.

Chappsgar
12-20-14, 09:06
Hey folks!

LE vigil around the city following a crackdown near Hadapsar yesterday, second time this month now!

Stay safe!

Cheers!

GeorgeI am a beginner. What is LE Vigil?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

RoamingMumbai
12-20-14, 09:07
Hey bro,

That seems to be a pretty girl. Though me in Mumbai; but when I visit Pune next (don't know when) will ping you for her contact, if it's OK.

Cheers

Sorry guys for hiding the face but I think its better not to expose the face on public site. I did that earlier for few last FRs but not more. Sorry again.

ManOfLove
12-20-14, 09:38
Can sumone pm me sarika's no. ?

Deshpander
12-20-14, 10:56
Hi,

Today wanted some action so tried contacting few SPs.

Either some set 6 k for st or some where not ready to pick up the phone.

Got to one SP in Balaji Nagar area. Found his ad on locanto.

3 k for st, so ventured out to try some thing different. Lineup was average or pathetic. Choose a girl, she had usual nakhras of not kissing, no BJ, only missi.

Just finished my deed. Nothing great to write about.

Friends please do avoid this SP [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Not worth investing money on a girl who do not responds much.

Will be going to a spa will write about it later.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

HeartBeat
12-20-14, 11:46
Hi,

Been a silent spectator, have read almost all the post.

New to this site but not to mongering.

Wanted to know if Prachi is still operating and any pointers to reach her will be of great help.

ManOfLove
12-20-14, 14:10
Hi,

Today wanted some action so tried contacting few SPs.

Either some set 6 k for st or some where not ready to pick up the phone.

Got to one SP in Balaji Nagar area. Found his ad on locanto.

3 k for st, so ventured out to try some thing different. Lineup was average or pathetic. Choose a girl, she had usual nakhras of not kissing, no BJ, only missi.

Just finished my deed. Nothing great to write about.

Will be going to a spa will write about it later.

Nothing to say bro. Only miss can't be even thought about, its like BP scene.

SkyTech14
12-20-14, 15:02
Hi guys,

It's being a year end. Party Time going on.

Looking for some fun with MILF, HW any Mature Lady or a smart indie.

Can anybody help me out with the some contacts of such indies.

Cheers

ManOfLove
12-20-14, 15:46
Looking for some indie for fun this weekend.

pm me.

Wud return similar contacts.

MDave1981
12-20-14, 17:24
Have had enough fun with mature women. Want to try someone really young and tight. Like 19-20 . Above legal age of course.

Anyone know of any good contacts?

ItsMeAks
12-20-14, 18:35
Hi,

Have seen a lot of FRs on Spas and I found a SPA which is best suited and so far its my 2nd best experience. It is a famous one in KP (discussed a lot of time in ISG). Got an appointment and assigned with a therapist. Went inside the room and therapist came after 5 minutes. Oh man!! What a stunner. Mid 20's. Nice physique and awesome rack (really huge and awesome) and from Thailand. Went for a non oil therapy. Started with leg first While pulling my hand lying on front I pulled him so hard that she fell down on me. Damn those boobs touched my back. Then after some time she asked me to turn over. Jonhy was in full mood and she was smiling looking at it. Then I asked for extra. She quoted 1 k for extra only HJ. Bargained hard to get 1.5 k for TL / HJ and finally the show started. She was playing with my johney and started kissing on my chest. Again I asked to remove the top and she obliged and those were awesome. Round, tight with big nipples. It was nice to suck. After some 10-15 minutes of hard work followed by DFK and it was time for the show time. Nice and so far this is the most beautiful therapist in any of the Spa which I ever visited. Though I understand that I have not got BJ but who needs that as only this much is enough with a stunner like this!! Will be going to repeat the same again. There are lot of FRs in ISG but I hate those spas with screen and here you can find closed door (no holes in the door) with bathroom attached. So far it is my best experience though the therapy is not the best but if you are looking for OK type therapy with extra then I think its the best option.

SPA - 10/10

Therapy - 7/10

Therapist - 10/10

Damage - 1. 8 k+1.5 k.

Attitude of therapist - 10/10.

MDave1981
12-20-14, 19:59
Banged this lovely fair chick tonight.

Great attitude. Great in bed.

Willing to share her contact; but in return will expect.

Some good indie numbers.

RockerJack
12-20-14, 20:47
Hey,

Can you guide how do I get in touch with this sex bomb.

Cool December.

Face= 8/10.

Body= 9/10 clean, young and white.

BBBJ= 9/10.

Damage = 6 k.

RadioHead1
12-20-14, 21:44
Hi Aks,

This spa you mention, is the one in front of the famous bank or in the jewelry mall at KP?

As I think these are the only two with bathroom attached.

Hi,

Have seen a lot of FRs on Spas and I found a SPA which is best suited and so far its my 2nd best experience. It is a famous one in KP (discussed a lot of time in ISG). Got an appointment and assigned with a therapist. Went inside the room and therapist came after 5 minutes. Oh man!! What a stunner. Mid 20's. Nice physique and awesome rack (really huge and awesome) and from Thailand. Went for a non oil therapy. Started with leg first While pulling my hand lying on front I pulled him so hard that she fell down on me. Damn those boobs touched my back. Then after some time she asked me to turn over. Jonhy was in full mood and she was smiling looking at it. Then I asked for extra. She quoted 1 k for extra only HJ. Bargenned hard to get 1. 5 k for TL / HJ and finally the show started. She was playing with my johney and started kissing on my chest. Again I asked to remove the top and she obliged and those were awesome. Round, tight with big npls. It was nice to suck. After some 10-15 minutes of hard work followed by DFK and it was time for the show time. Nice and so far this is the most beautiful therapist in any of the Spa which I ever visited. Though I understand that I have not got BJ but who needs that as only this much is enough with a stunner like this!! Will be going to repeat the same again. There are lot of FRs in ISG but I hate those SPAs with screen and here you can find closed door (no holes in the door) with bathroom attached..

ManOfLove
12-20-14, 23:50
FR1:

Visited MP near Anand Hotel. Very dark lane. Only one good option fair but extremely poor service no BJ no Doggy. Left the place. Didn't ask for money return.

Service:0/10.

Damage: 2. 5 k.

FR2: Wanted to try invigour myself with some mongering zeal. Went to P.S. In front of Milan Hotel. A pimp asked if want sum gal. I wanted to get new experience on new way, my bad, also I left my bike near the P.S. Took me to lodge near chowk don't rem'ber. Girl entered. I paid 2. 5 k upfront. Deed started, I asked for BJ she barked. I left the place.

I don't go for service unless things are like my choice no matter how much money was wasted.

Service: No service.

Damage: 800+2500+200 (auto)=3300.

ItsMeAks
12-21-14, 04:33
Hi Aks,

This spa you mention, is the one in front of the famous bank or in the jewelry mall at KP?

As I think these are the only two with bathroom attached.Dude,

Please check PM. Have sent the details.

ManOfLove
12-21-14, 06:11

Some good indie numbers.I think I know this girl.

Does she go by the name Sumi?

Deepr
12-21-14, 11:14
Anyone got Stella's digit please PM me I will share my collection of indes number.

Mayhem11
12-21-14, 12:05

Face= 8/10

BBBJ= 9/10

Damage = 6 k

Sorry guys for hiding the face but I think its better not to expose the face on public site. I did that earlier for few last FRs but not more. Sorry again.Could you PM me her digits to reach her.

Cheers

Sardaarji
12-21-14, 12:22
You must be one Damon lucky chap KB. Could you please PM this SPs number or Sonia's number. I'm NRI from Hyd. In return I can share couple of good SPs from here if you are from Hyd. What's the total damage? What ever is the damage but just waiting for you reply buddy. Just can't wait to fly to Pune.

Laxman

Hi friends,

Here is the long due FR in Pune. I was helped by one kind member with contact of Muskan's SP however SPdecided to keep his phone switched off. Went back to my old SP called him and was sent good number of options. Selected this girl as she looked bubbly in pics. Had to haggle a lot.

Finally LT deed was finalised at my hotel. The girl was on time looked pretty at the door. She was able to slip the without the hassle of ID sharing.

What followed was the night of fun and bliss. Very bubbly girl open to all potions, DFK BBBJ allowed with enthusiasm and will make you feel the GFE which is usually appreciated in LT engagement.

For some she may be big but for me she was absolutely fine and had tight fit at where it matters.

Will rate her 10 on 10 for the overall experience and SP for taking feedback from last disaster and making sure it is not repeated.

ManOfLove
12-21-14, 12:44
This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k.

5) Shilpa, time watcher, 38 tall dark call center employee, 5 k has her own place.

6) Neetu, hw 3 k needs a place short good company.

7) Puja pimple Saudagar gujju lady good service has her own place charges 4 k. 36 years old fair lady.

8) Sujata very slim no boobs 3 k without place age 22.

9) Kavita dark fat hw service good 3 k with place.

10) Neha Kharadi 36 year old fat dark hw. 4 k.

11) Payal bong 28 year old has her onw place charge 6 k Vimannagar.

12) Shital marwari hw 32 years old vaery fair BBW. 3 k without place.

13) Yogita 34 year tall fat hw 3 K plus place.

14) Pooja Yerwada 30 year old good service avg looks has her onw place 4 k.

15) Soumya model overrated 12 k with place avg service.

16) Ritu Marwari hw. Available only on refrence. 5 k with place.

17) Prachi bong hw dsk vishwa 8 k discreet provider.

18) Soniya kalewadi 5 k without place nice experience.

19) Seema dapodi 3 k 36 slim hw. Good service.

20) Sanjana vistis Pune beautician 5 k good figure bad service.

21) Prajakta 24 course student good service wheatish fat near Wadia college.

22) Sunita Hadapsar hw 2 k good service fat wheatish.

23) Nilakshi service discontinued 3 k student near Wadia college.

24) Kim 23 7 k struggling model short and thin.

25) Stella 34 very very very slim. Works as admin 4 k.

26) Soma 30 Bong HW, good service during day time only.

Thanks to all.Thats a really big list. Don'why know ho many are still in the scene. Just wondering I have contacts of them all.

DeBach13
12-21-14, 13:31
This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k.

5) Shilpa, time watcher, 38 tall dark call center employee, 5 k has her own place.

6) Neetu, hw 3 k needs a place short good company.

7) Puja pimple Saudagar gujju lady good service has her own place charges 4 k. 36 years old fair lady.

8) Sujata very slim no boobs 3 k without place age 22...Hi,

Anyone will to share Sujata's number and Soniya (Kalewadi's) number. Got a few contacts in Bangalore that I can share in return.

Thanks for the help!

Newbee Joy
12-21-14, 13:37

Some good indie numbers.Is this a real pic taken by you? I think I have seen this pic on net before.

Joy

Chappsgar
12-21-14, 18:40

Appreciate feedback if anyone has already availed her services.Hi Jasmpat,

How was your experience with that pretty lady? Please share. Also it would be great if you can PM me her / her SP's contact.

Beginner and new to this forum so still not familiar with contacts etc.

Cheers

WhoSane
12-21-14, 18:43
First if all thanks to guidance by all and this is my FR on KP spa.

Decided on SOS over HL since there were possible hints of not having individual rooms in others.

Reasonably fair choice I would say. All basics covered. However, I think final experience is on therapist.

Some others have also hinted on this but not too clearly. Randomly name dropped for a particular therapist. Was jogging my memory from all the posts I had read.

Decided on experience. Good looking gal, small neat build, but not as cooperative as one expected from other posts.

Decent massage at 1.8 K with basically good HJ at 1 K. However, stubborn on any TL and touch despite cash offer (tipped 100 as such).

Good neat clean spa. Waiting to try others for a fair comparison.

Chappsgar
12-21-14, 19:58
Hi,

Anyone will to share Sujata's number and Soniya (Kalewadi's) number. Got a few contacts in Bangalore that I can share in return.

Thanks for the help!Hi all,

I am new to this forum and hence need help with few contacts. Can someone please PM me contacts for following? Picked these from compilations posted earlier.

Cheers

Matrix2820
12-21-14, 20:18
Hi,

I am interested in graduating from MPs to the actual encounters. Can someone help me if there are incall places around Hinjewadi, Baner area.

My last 2 experiences over last 1 month.

1) L Spa at KP. V nice massage from a therapist whose name started with B. Had to flirt a lot with her and she gave an amazing HJ for 1.5 K and allowed to squeeze her tits and touch her all over.

2) HL Spa -Entered room and there was only a towel kept and no disposables. Took massage from therapist. Her name rhymed with Troy. She agave an amazing massage once she knew I was settling for extras. Extra attention was given to scrotal area. Paid 2000 extra for the topless HJ. She allowed me to suck her tits and kiss her all over her torso and allowed squeezing of ass. Said next time she will charge only 1500.

Chappsgar
12-21-14, 20:49
Somya from Viman Nagar. Is really interesting.

Had a good session

BBJ no.

Only sex.

Great companion.

Looks 8/10

Service7/10

Price 8k St

She's good indie studying in symbiosis.

Anyone wants contact I can give.Hi,

Could you / any body please send me Soumya's contact?

Cheers

RessrRcky
12-22-14, 05:01

Face= 8/10

BBBJ= 9/10

Damage = 6 k

Sorry guys for hiding the face but I think its better not to expose the face on public site. I did that earlier for few last FRs but not more. Sorry again.Hey dude,

Can you PM me her contact and her Pic without hiding her face.

Thanks in advance.

RessrRcky
12-22-14, 05:11
So called nisha?Is she from NIBM?

Dev987
12-22-14, 05:32
Does Soumya's no end with 194 or 162.

Somya from Viman Nagar. Is really interesting.

Had a good session

BBJ no.

Only sex.

Great companion.

Looks 8/10

Service7/10

Price 8k St

She's good indie studying in symbiosis.

Anyone wants contact I can give.

Tut Li
12-22-14, 07:04
Hi,

Could you / any body please send me Soumya's contact?

CheersBro,

You have referred very old report. She has left Pune long back. Now in Delhi, number ending with 162.

DeBach13
12-22-14, 07:15
Is this a real pic taken by you? I think I have seen this pic on net before.

JoySo have I. Took the effort of hiding the face and completely forgot about the writing on the bottom of the pic.

Bullsye
12-22-14, 07:21
Hey Horney's,

Received this pics of gal from my SP, he is quoting 6 k for ST. Gal looks extremely sexy.

Please share feedback of her, if you have availed her services.

Thanking you in advance.

Jasmpat
12-22-14, 08:31
Pal, I have already shared the SP No with most of the them. I dunno whether she is still in Pune as most of these babes are on a contract period for 15-30 days. Service was good. Only disadvantage was no DFK.

Hi Jasmpat,

How was your experience with that pretty lady? Please share. Also it would be great if you can PM me her / her SP's contact.

Beginner and new to this forum so still not familiar with contacts etc.

Cheers

Jooeey
12-22-14, 11:29
Hi Guys,

Any help on a Good, reliable SP in Pune who offers decent girls within 5 K range!

Help Much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

CrazyKk233
12-22-14, 11:32
I want to apologize to all the seniors, whom advice I ignored, and went to Jeevana- Shivajinagar expecting some extra service.

On the phone, Jeevana receptionist said that I will get all the extra services. On reaching there, they didn't even mention about extra service once.

Therapist was not talking at all, when I tried to break-the-ice by pulling my johnny out from disposable undie, she strictly and sternly told me to adjust the napkin. Lost all the erect**and by her attitude. BTW massage was average. Had steam bath and regular bath and left the place in disappointment.

Total damage: 2.5 k.

Johnny was desperation, so after coming out from Jeevana went directly to MP, at JM road. Picked Deepa for the service. Good figure, fair and seems to be happy in providing service.

Got B2B massage and CBBJ.

Total damage: 3 K.

So in a nutshell, Jeevana sucks. Senior rocks.

Thanks,

Crazy Kunal

Kiran1411
12-22-14, 12:28
Hi folks,

I have the number of Pooja from Yerwada (number ending with 978) - courtesy an exchange with a like minded member.

The problem is, Pooja is asking for a reference.

If someone can give me a reference name, it would be much appreciated.

Please PM me if you are willing.

Bye

DeBach13
12-22-14, 13:28
Is this a real pic taken by you? I think I have seen this pic on net before.

JoyHaha. I've seen the same pic on the internet as well. Poor guy forgot to black out the writing at the bottom.

Pam007
12-22-14, 14:21
I tried kalyani nagar SP with no ending 880. He is based near gold big cinema. Good range of girls for 6 k 1 pop. But has only 2 rooms. So rooms was disappointing situation. Except for few girls rest are Bengali or Shd I say Bangladeshi. So if you are looking for high quality experience then he is not the type.

One of the recent picture put out in forum was available with him. I will not repeat as I can get better quality for lower price in Mumbai.

Hi Guys,

Any help on a Good, reliable SP in Pune who offers decent girls within 5 K range!

Help Much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

Chappsgar
12-22-14, 14:41
After going through several posts on MPs, I decided to take the dip. Finally.

So booked a slot for morning 11.00. But reached 30 mins late. ; called them earlier that I would be late.

As soon as I reached paid 2 K for massage. The man at the reception asked me if I have specific requirement for a therapist. To which I said No. I sat on the sofa and was thinking that since I had not mentioned any choice so I might get someone old. But to my surprise a Thai woman of age around 30-32 yrs came with slippers in her hand which she put next to my feet.

She took me to a room which had 2 massage tables separated by curtains. However at that time it was only me in the room along with the therapist. She asked me to strip and hanged my clothes. I put my you / g on the side table next to the massage table and put my wallet, socks in the drawer. Next put my phone on silent mode. Didn't want any disturbance.

Then laid on my belly and the massage started. The lady had magic in her hands. As she was doing her work I started conversation with the lady. She was responding well and also asked me about work etc. 40-45 minutes she massaged whole body and then. Then asked me to turn over. I knew she would pop the question. After couple minutes she asked me if I wanted jhonny to be massaged. I said go ahead. She asked for 1 K. Which I instantly gave. I asked her if I can touch, suck nipples. To which she said that would cost additional. I wanted to give her 500 but unknowingly took 1 K so handed her that over.

She was giving me a nice time. Stroking my jhonny and her nip. In my mouth. And then I came. Felt awesome.

Later she gave me back massage and then handed over a towel to me for shower. I took the shower, shook her hand and left happily.

Total Damage: 4 K (2 K charges, + 1 K HJ + 1 K NS).

Jooeey
12-22-14, 15:23
I tried kalyani nagar SP with no ending 880. He is based near gold big cinema. Good range of girls for 6 k 1 pop. But has only 2 rooms. So rooms was disappointing situation. Except for few girls rest are Bengali or Shd I say Bangladeshi. So if you are looking for high quality experience then he is not the type.

One of the recent picture put out in forum was available with him. I will not repeat as I can get better quality for lower price in Mumbai.Can you shrae your SP contact in Mumbai? PM me!

AkashMal
12-22-14, 17:27
Hey Horney's,

Received this pics of gal from my SP, he is quoting 6 k for ST. Gal looks extremely sexy.

Thanking you in advance.I tried to book her twice but both the time she was busy so I guess she is in demand girl. So may be you can make sure you get confirmation from SP about her availability.

Let us know the feedback.

FuckSri
12-22-14, 19:39
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of anyone who can provide anal except for Smitha and Neha. Really want to try anal once.

Thanks in advance.

AngelHunk
12-23-14, 04:13
Buddy looks you are new to the arena. 4 k at MP. Don't be so generous. You will spoil these folks. You would have got a good full act twice at 4 k. Play safe.

After going through several posts on MPs, I decided to take the dip. Finally.

So booked a slot for morning 11.00. But reached 30 mins late. ; called them earlier that I would be late.

As soon as I reached paid 2 K for massage. The man at the reception asked me if I have specific requirement for a therapist. To which I said No. I sat on the sofa and was thinking that since I had not mentioned any choice so I might get someone old. But to my surprise a Thai woman of age around 30-32 yrs came with slippers in her hand which she put next to my feet.

She took me to a room which had 2 massage tables separated by curtains. However at that time it was only me in the room along with the therapist. She asked me to strip and hanged my clothes. I put my you / g on the side table next to the massage table and put my wallet, socks in the drawer. Next put my phone on silent mode. Didn't want any disturbance.

Then laid on my belly and the massage started. The lady had magic in her hands. As she was doing her work I started conversation with the lady. She was responding well and also asked me about work etc. 40-45 minutes she massaged whole body and then. Then asked me to turn over. I knew she would pop the question. After couple minutes she asked me if I wanted jhonny to be massaged. I said go ahead. She asked for 1 K. Which I instantly gave. I asked her if I can touch, suck nipples. To which she said that would cost additional. I wanted to give her 500 but unknowingly took 1 K so handed her that over.

She was giving me a nice time. Stroking my jhonny and her nip. In my mouth. And then I came. Felt awesome.

Later she gave me back massage and then handed over a towel to me for shower. I took the shower, shook her hand and left happily.

Total Damage: 4 K (2 K charges, + 1 K HJ + 1 K NS).

Ash 2020
12-23-14, 05:03
Tried Tanya from locanto. She is lady in mid 30's. Got an average body. About service nothing great. OK BBBJ. Damage 3.5 k + 700 hotel near Diamond Water Park.

WIR no.

Jasmpat
12-23-14, 05:35
Pal, I have PMed you the reference. Enjoy. Her smile is the best.

Hi folks,

I have the number of Pooja from Yerwada (number ending with 978) - courtesy an exchange with a like minded member.

The problem is, Pooja is asking for a reference.

If someone can give me a reference name, it would be much appreciated.

Please PM me if you are willing.

Bye

Member #4440
12-23-14, 06:39
Pal, I have PMed you the reference. Enjoy. Her smile is the best.See these.

Member #4440
12-23-14, 06:43
See these.At Ravet pune.

RockingSam
12-23-14, 10:40
Please check your PM.

Anyone got Stella's digit please PM me I will share my collection of indes number.

Jasmpat
12-23-14, 15:43
Guys, any review about the girl in the below pic. Is she Muskaan by any chance?

Will appreciate feedback from members.

Matrix2820
12-23-14, 16:35
Hello.

Can I get the number to Mausami! It would be great if you could!

Thank you.This seems a very old post. Not sure Raj even functions now for this activities? Anyone suggest. I went there a couple of days ago at 11 PM and it was all quiet and even receptionist was not around.

FuckSri
12-23-14, 16:59
This FR is a bit delayed. This happened last week and I was a bit busy with work to sit and write a detailed FR, as this experience definitely deserve the bandwidth and time.

Received this contact from a senior long back. But was unable to meet her till recently but was in touch with her continuously and built a good rapport and when it was finally time to meet her. Picked her up from famous mall in Vimannagar and took her home and we clicked immediately as we already built a good rapport over phone. It was like meeting my girlfriend after a long time. On my way home she clung on to me pressing her boobs behind my back very tightly on my bike. As soon as we are behind closed doors we started smooching and rushed to bedroom while kissing furiously and undressing each other and before I knew it rubber was on and I was pumping in missionary all the while continuing the kissing. I released in a record time (under 5 min). We laid in each others embrace with e still inside her for almost 5 more minutes sweating and breathing heavily. After that we got up and cleaned ourselves and picked up our clothes from all over the place. We ordered pizza and it surprisingly arrived in 20 min till then we talked silly like boyfriend and girlfriend (felt really nice). Then we had pizza together and slowly started the second session kissing and eating pizza of each other's mouth (felt kinda kinky). Then I kissed her all over and got down for DATY. The moment I started she had a heavy orgasm, but I still continued and she might have had 2 more orgasms, then she got down on me and she kissed me all over. She was not comfortable with BJ but still tried her best (honestly not the best I had but non the less). Then we started with missionary and shifted to doggy and back to missionary. This time I lasted a little longer than the first time (10 min) which is still a record time for my second innings within the time span. We slept like that for a few minutes and had coffee and then dropped her back at the mall. I already fixed my next appointment with her for next week. And though I am travelling currently I just couldn't get her out of my mind. She made me a day dreamer (I was literally caught day dreaming in the office).

Score card.

Looks: 10/10 (petite, small boobs, slim and awesome face. I have a picture of hers but she asked me not to share it).

Service:9/10 (perfect GFE. -1 for BJ).

WIR: already made the next appointment.

FuckSri
12-23-14, 17:14
Forgot to include the damages.

5 k for 2 hrs but not a time watcher.

SammyDaCosta
12-23-14, 17:28
Try Nisha from NIBM Kondhwa if you don't mind some weight on your girls.

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of anyone who can provide anal except for Smitha and Neha. Really want to try anal once.

Thanks in advance.

Rubeautiful
12-23-14, 17:45
Hi,

I want to take membership. Can anyone from Pune please help me to take membership.

I am ready to pay but please do online process for me.

RessrRcky
12-23-14, 19:15
See these.Can you PM me Contact?

RessrRcky
12-23-14, 19:22
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and hence need help with few contacts. Can someone please PM me contacts for following? Picked these from compilations posted earlier.

CheersAnybody has Neha. Aundh and Pooja Gujju. Pimple Saudagar Pics?

Anupam729
12-23-14, 19:37
If someone want to exchange no of girls whatsapp me [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

GeorgeBush1
12-23-14, 20:01
Guys, any review about the girl Muskaan's.Hey bro,

Attaching Muskhan's pic for you.

Cheers.

George

Tut Li
12-23-14, 20:04
Guys, any review about the girl in the below pic. Is she Muskaan by any chance?

Will appreciate feedback from members.No buddy. She is not Muskan, probably new chick with SP. Not seen on forum in past.

Kirito
12-23-14, 21:11
Hey Horney's,

Thanking you in advance.I have availed this babe 3 months ago in KP. My SP had recommended her and believe me I wasn't disappointed total GFE though I had taken her for only ST. The room was extremely well maintained with AC, hygienic bathroom with Dettol etc but the best thing was a huge mirror on the wall next to the bed you can watch yourself in action. About the girl, she is pretty decent lady as far as CG's go, she gave an excellent BBBJ she wasn't much comfortable in cowgirl however she rocked in doggy in which I finished. Mind you this experience was 3 months back and I think that was her second contract. In my humble opinion as well as experience with multiple contracts service quality and body diminishes. This girl was very cooperative and polite, my suggestion go for her happy mongering dude!

Chappsgar
12-24-14, 03:35
Buddy looks you are new to the arena. 4 k at MP. Don't be so generous. You will spoil these folks. You would have got a good full act twice at 4 k. Play safe.Yes. New to the arena. But as I read in this forum, massage at HL Spa costed 2 K + extra charges. Extra charges usually are 1.5 K. I know that I paid little more. But for all the FR that I have read, the overall cost at least at HL went till 3.5 K.

But thanks. Will keep it in mind not to overspend.

AshSmith
12-24-14, 03:59
Hi brothers,

I am a NRI and am currently visiting Pune. I don't have any contacts in Pune. I am in Pune for a week and would love to meet a lady who can be my discreet girlfriend for this 1 week. I would like to take her out for dinner, drinks, party's and some fun in the bedroom. I can also reward her handsomely. Could someone please help me out with some contacts. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

AshSmith
12-24-14, 04:00
See these.Could you please also PM me her contact?

Thanks for your help.