PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

AshSmith
12-24-14, 04:02
Hi guys!

Got these pics from two different SP's.

Looks amazing and hot man!

Red one 35 K for entire night.

Black one 8 K ST.

JizzyBHi,

Can you please PM me the SP's number?

Thanks for your help.

Kiran1411
12-24-14, 04:36
For a place like HL, SOS or a similar one - 2 K-3 K for 60-90 mins massage is anyway the printed rate.

Then extras would be 1 K to 2 K more depending on the girl and of course your negotiation skills.

Unless I am missing something. I think you were OK. Maybe off by 500 bucks. But am definitely open to be educated by the more senior members.

Yes of course a shady MP would be a different think and you would get FS in less than 3 K as well.

Yes. New to the arena. But as I read in this forum, massage at HL Spa costed 2 K + extra charges. Extra charges usually are 1.5 K. I know that I paid little more. But for all the FR that I have read, the overall cost at least at HL went till 3.5 K.

But thanks. Will keep it in mind not to overspend.

Kiran1411
12-24-14, 04:39
I have been with the other Neha from VN area a couple times. Would appreciate if someone could help with Neha from Aundh's contact as well.

Anybody has Neha. Aundh and Pooja Gujju. Pimple Saudagar Pics?

Travis555
12-24-14, 06:00
Please check your PM.Deepr,

I had PM's you Stella's nbr on 21 Dec. Waiting for your response.

Travis555.

Kiran1411
12-24-14, 07:09
Does Neha Aundh number end with 201?

Just trying to confirm is there is one Neha or two different ones.

Anybody has Neha. Aundh and Pooja Gujju. Pimple Saudagar Pics?

RockingSam
12-24-14, 09:56
By your description, it looks like she is Suahana. Nice FR.

This FR is a bit delayed. This happened last week and I was a bit busy with work to sit and write a detailed FR, as this experience definitely deserve the bandwidth and time.

Received this contact from a senior long back. But was unable to meet her till recently but was in touch with her continuously and built a good rapport and when it was finally time to meet her. Picked her up from famous mall in Vimannagar and took her home and we clicked immediately as we already built a good rapport over phone. It was like meeting my girlfriend after a long time. On my way home she clung on to me pressing her boobs behind my back very tightly on my bike. As soon as we are behind closed doors we started smooching and rushed to bedroom while kissing furiously and undressing each other and before I knew it rubber was on and I was pumping in missionary all the while continuing the kissing. I released in a record time (under 5 min). We laid in each others embrace with e still inside her for almost 5 more minutes sweating and breathing heavily. After that we got up and cleaned ourselves and picked up our clothes from all over the place. We ordered pizza and it surprisingly arrived in 20 min till then we talked silly like boyfriend and girlfriend (felt really nice). Then we had pizza together and slowly started the second session kissing and eating pizza of each other's mouth (felt kinda kinky). Then I kissed her all over and got down for DATY. The moment I started she had a heavy orgasm, but I still continued and she might have had 2 more orgasms, then she got down on me and she kissed me all over. She was not comfortable with BJ but still tried her best (honestly not the best I had but non the less). Then we started with missionary and shifted to doggy and back to missionary. This time I lasted a little longer than the first time (10 min) which is still a record time for my second innings within the time span. We slept like that for a few minutes and had coffee and then dropped her back at the mall. I already fixed my next appointment with her for next week. And though I am travelling currently I just couldn't get her out of my mind. She made me a day dreamer (I was literally caught day dreaming in the office).

Score card.

Looks: 10/10 (petite, small boobs, slim and awesome face. I have a picture of hers but she asked me not to share it).

Service:9/10 (perfect GFE. -1 for BJ).

WIR: already made the next appointment.

FuckSri
12-24-14, 10:25
By your description, it looks like she is Suahana. Nice FR.Yes she is the same. I forgot to mention her name.

DrackMore
12-24-14, 11:23
Friends,

Any one has any idea how to send attachments in PM or the feature is not available?

Thanks in advance.

DrackMore

RockingSam
12-24-14, 11:43
This is an old FR. Got this contact from one of the friends. She asked me to come near vishal mega mart in fatima nagar. Flat was located in a very nice society. It was not her flat though. She had arranged it for the deed. I was amazed after looking at her when she opened the door. Really nice assets. Very fair. Age would be around 35.

Offered me glass of water. Chit chat for some time and them entered the bedroom. Both got into birthday suits. She was looking awesome. No hurry at all. Everything was on the menu (I didn't ask for anal as I am not into it).

She licked all over the body. Service was one of the best. I had one of the best bbj of my life. Didn't go for fuck as I was very much satisfied in bbj and CIM. Enjoyed every bit of it.

Next time, would definitely go for 2 rounds. Charges were 4 k for 1 shot.

RjToons
12-24-14, 12:01
Friends,

I am back in Pune after long Honeymoon with my gals. Looking for some action in Pune with some new birds. I will update you once something happens. Keep drilling. Enjoy. RJ.

Jooeey
12-24-14, 13:16
Hey Horney's,

Received this pics of gal from my SP, he is quoting 6 k for ST. Gal looks extremely sexy.

Please share feedback of her, if you have availed her services.

Thanking you in advance.Are all these pics of the same girl?

Mayhem11
12-24-14, 13:23
Can anyone help me out some MP's that provide additional services? I have been to a couple but no luck!

Thank you

AngelHunk
12-24-14, 13:31
Hello was looking for Nilakshi since April when she had declared her not that successful hiatus from the mongering world. Saw her Advt at Locanto and Johnny went into yes Papa mode. Called her up she recognized me but wanted to meet at Varsha. I was not OK with it so planned to meet at her Yerawada location. Finally the deed materialized last week.

She has changed for good. I found her more clean at the why so did the DATY. Her abs have developed, she told me she has taken to the Gym. All went as per plan. Lots of DFK, whole body smooches, boob massage and good body to body contact. Shot in twice. Missi and WOT. Was a good experience along with the usual BBBJ. One thing makes her very unique. Her attitude she does it all on her own and you just stay relaxed and enjoy. Specially her tea bagging is awesome.

Overall was a good time at 5 k for 2 shots. She is game for more mongers so feel free to ping me.

AH.

AngelHunk
12-24-14, 13:46
Hello,

First thanks to ItsMeAks for sharing the details of this MP. Happen to be there last week. Overall a satisfying experience. The MP is well maintained. 4 Pvt rooms all with the Bath, nice soothing music and light arrangement you fell absolutely peaceful in rooms. Was assigned a Thai masseur. Did a great job of massaging. She went from back to lower limbs to upper limbs the front and same order of limbs. Meanwhile we were talking all the while as I wanted her to get ready when I pop up for extras. And yes she agreed at the end. Negotiated for 1 k for TL and HJ. Was good. Felt totally relaxed had a bath and green tea. Total damage was 3 K and I ended up feeling good the whole day.

Guess MPs are worth the effort as damages are less than the Full action and you get the massage and bit of action in a pritty safe place.

Thanks Aks. Contacts is for him to share.

AH.

Bullsye
12-24-14, 15:35
Are all these pics of the same girl?Yes, buddy they are of the same girl. Gal looks good. Planning to have her services sometime this week, will update.

Bullsye
12-24-14, 15:39
I have availed this babe 3 months ago in KP. My SP had recommended her and believe me I wasn't disappointed total GFE though I had taken her for only ST. The room was extremely well maintained with AC, hygienic bathroom with Dettol etc but the best thing was a huge mirror on the wall next to the bed you can watch yourself in action. About the girl, she is pretty decent lady as far as CG's go, she gave an excellent BBBJ she wasn't much comfortable in cowgirl however she rocked in doggy in which I finished. Mind you this experience was 3 months back and I think that was her second contract. In my humble opinion as well as experience with multiple contracts service quality and body diminishes. This girl was very cooperative and polite, my suggestion go for her happy mongering dude!Appreciate your feedback on the gal. Is she open to DFK? Is 6 K charges okay for her do you think or I should bargain?

ItsMeAks
12-24-14, 15:43
Hello,

First thanks to ItsMeAks for sharing the details of this MP. Happen to be there last week. Overall a satisfying experience. The MP is well maintained. 4 Pvt rooms all with the Bath, nice soothing music and light arrangement you fell absolutely peaceful in rooms. Was assigned a Thai masseur. Did a great job of massaging. She went from back to lower limbs to upper limbs the front and same order of limbs. Meanwhile we were talking all the while as I wanted her to get ready when I pop up for extras. And yes she agreed at the end. Negotiated for 1 k for TL and HJ. Was good. Felt totally relaxed had a bath and green tea. Total damage was 3 K and I ended up feeling good the whole day.

Guess MPs are worth the effort as damages are less than the Full action and you get the massage and bit of action in a pritty safe place.

Thanks Aks. Contacts is for him to share.

AH.You are welcome dude. Glad to hear that.

XtremeBuddy
12-24-14, 15:46
Hello guys,

Came back to Pune after some time and found all the contacts I had are dis functional.

Can anyone share contacts around Pimpri Chichwad or Kalewaadi.

Bullsye
12-24-14, 15:48
I have availed this babe 3 months ago in KP. My SP had recommended her and believe me I wasn't disappointed total GFE though I had taken her for only ST. The room was extremely well maintained with AC, hygienic bathroom with Dettol etc but the best thing was a huge mirror on the wall next to the bed you can watch yourself in action. About the girl, she is pretty decent lady as far as CG's go, she gave an excellent BBBJ she wasn't much comfortable in cowgirl however she rocked in doggy in which I finished. Mind you this experience was 3 months back and I think that was her second contract. In my humble opinion as well as experience with multiple contracts service quality and body diminishes. This girl was very cooperative and polite, my suggestion go for her happy mongering dude!As far as quality and body I think she looks more settled and have a toned body. Attached here is current pic which the SP shared with me 2 days back when I asked for the recent pic of the babe. Looks perfect to me.

ManOfLove
12-24-14, 21:08
Guys, any review about the girl in the below pic. Is she Muskaan by any chance?

Will appreciate feedback from members.No she isn't muskaan.

What is the ref?

ManOfLove
12-24-14, 21:26
Hello was looking for Nilakshi since April when she had declared her not that successful hiatus from the mongering world. Saw her Advt at Locanto and Johnny went into yes Papa mode. Called her up she recognized me but wanted to meet at Varsha. I was not OK with it so planned to meet at her Yerawada location. Finally the deed materialized last week.

She has changed for good. I found her more clean at the why so did the DATY. Her abs have developed, she told me she has taken to the Gym. All went as per plan. Lots of DFK, whole body smooches, boob massage and good body to body contact. Shot in twice. Missi and WOT. Was a good experience along with the usual BBBJ. One thing makes her very unique. Her attitude she does it all on her own and you just stay relaxed and enjoy. Specially her tea bagging is awesome.

Overall was a good time at 5 k for 2 shots. She is game for more mongers so feel free to ping me.

AH.Cud you share her pic if you have?

Called her few days back she responded but only time was not our side.

So want to start give it another go.

Jasmpat
12-25-14, 06:14
Pal, in PM you cannot send attachments. When you are posting in the forum only, you can send the attachments.

Friends,

Any one has any idea how to send attachments in PM or the feature is not available?

Thanks in advance.

DrackMore

ItsMeAks
12-25-14, 07:08
2 more pics available on Locanto.

Regards,

DrackmoreGuys!

Can anyone please share the contact of the SP for this gorgeous lady. Please PM. Thank you so much in advance!

Kirito
12-25-14, 07:25
As far as quality and body I think she looks more settled and have a toned body. Attached here is current pic which the SP shared with me 2 days back when I asked for the recent pic of the babe. Looks perfect to me.Yeah I agree with you buddy however with multiple contracts many of these girls become chalu that's what I have noticed.

Anyways she was sweet girl with no nakhras is you suggest you can go ahead with her.

Kiran1411
12-25-14, 08:17
Does Nilakshi number end with 013?

Cud you share her pic if you have?

So want to start give it another go.

JohnRice
12-25-14, 09:17
Cud you share her pic if you have?

So want to start give it another go.Can anyone help me with her latest contact? As the one I have is not reachable.

HRandy
12-25-14, 09:22
Has anyone tried Pinky? Slim girl can say 6/10 ready to do anything charges 2 k.

Got her contact from one of my friend. Called her up. Voice sounded sweet and sexy.

Called me to a lodge at Pune station.

First look- amazing figure, nice boobs.

Entered the room started chit chatting. And she suddenly came on to me giving DFK.

Undressed me and gave a mind blowing blowjob with an condom on.

I undressed her and sucked her round juicy boobs.

Fingered her like crazy.

Jhonny was ready now.

Fucked her in every god damn position like 4 times for an hour.

Nice experience.

Ready to exchange for a sexy HW!

ManOfLove
12-25-14, 10:55
About Sarika she only give HJ with massage.

So kindly share contact you know of who provide Massage+FS at your place.In return I'll give u indie's contact.

Abhijeet25
12-25-14, 12:22
Received the following pics from SP at KP. Has anyone availed the services of any of these?

Kayess3
12-25-14, 12:43
Received the following pics from SP at KP. Has anyone availed the services of any of these?Was shown the lady in Saree once as Simran. It was for 4 K ST. But she was not looking at me and had a little airs, so chose the other one on offer who was being coy and smiling. It was in a decent Society near are Hall. SP digits ended with 460. Is it the same guy.

DieHardDic
12-25-14, 13:10
Hello,

Has anyone tried this HW? Just wanted to make sure she is genuine.

AngelHunk
12-25-14, 15:09
Check it: http://pune.locanto.in/ID_370920718/neelakshi-here-indivisual-service-provider-pune.html.

Kb1980
12-25-14, 15:48
Received the following pics from SP at KP. Has anyone availed the services of any of these?Hi,

Tried the second one see my for for Sania.

Kiran1411
12-25-14, 15:55
This FR is from couple weeks back.

Had been having pretty tiring month with things needing to be done before folks globally went off for the holidays.

Anyway, so headed down to A spa near Viman Nagar.

Have been to this spa and more than anything else, like the cleanliness and ambiance of this spa.

Anyway. So called up, made an appointment for afternoon 2. 30 - reached in time. Was assigned a therapist called Racky. Not so "racky" - pretty small rack. As is with the Thai and east Asian girls. Anyway. She greeted well. Very nice looking and in good shape. Washed feet, and during that itself started the naughty tickles.

Went in, changed and started with the massage. The other thing I like about this place is they have full king sized beds for massage (vs. The typical narrow beds).

Her hands were magic. Were really able to loosen a lot of muscles and reduce fatigue in the first 30 minutes. While on my stomach and during thigh treatment, she herself said that the disposable is not let her slide her hands well and requested me to remove it. I obliged immediately. And then she spent over 20 minutes with my butt with massage, rimming, tickling. Everything. That was it. With 30-40 minutes left she asked me to turn over and of course had a full raging hard on waiting. She just smiled and continued with the leg massage and within minutes asked, "what do you want me to do with this" - pointing to Johnny. I asked what can you do.

Then started negotiation. She wasn't quoting any numbers at all. I started with 500 for HJ. She was initially taken aback, but I think she controlled and started flirting. Slept next to me. Starting kissing lightly on the lips, occasionally squeezing Johnny. After a bit of back and forth finalized on 1.5 K for TL HJ. She had the pinkest nips I had ever seen. She slept next to me. Explored her for a few minutes and then she took hold of Johnny and then she did a few things with her fingers and lips and I was almost begging her to make me cum. She still kept on teasing. And suddenly threw an offer. Pay me 2 K more and I will let you fuck me. Her exact words!

While very tempting. I wasn't carrying that much cash and I try to get my head to prevail in situations like these. As she got me so close that just a couple strokes and I would have been done. Politely declined and asked her to finish off. Which she did and given all the tiring weeks. Shot a pretty big load. Some of it on her dress.

I told her, I will come back for FS. But she said her visa expires this week and she will leave.

Anyway, was satisfied and at the same time feeling very light headed. Had a great shower, green tea and left.

On the way picked up a couple fosters cans. And slept like a log for over 10 hours.

Bond Bond
12-25-14, 17:32
How do you want to share contacts without PM. ?

Has anyone tried Pinky? Slim girl can say 6/10 ready to do anything charges 2 k.

Got her contact from one of my friend. Called her up. Voice sounded sweet and sexy.

Called me to a lodge at Pune station.

First look- amazing figure, nice boobs.

Entered the room started chit chatting. And she suddenly came on to me giving DFK.

Undressed me and gave a mind blowing blowjob with an condom on.

I undressed her and sucked her round juicy boobs.

Fingered her like crazy.

Jhonny was ready now.

Fucked her in every god damn position like 4 times for an hour.

Nice experience.

Ready to exchange for a sexy HW!

Bond Bond
12-25-14, 17:32
Does Nilakshi number end with 013?Yes it does.

SachinHot
12-25-14, 20:19
Nice review. Is this mall in lane number 7 of KP? What is the name of the spa, is it L Spa or does the name start with '4' or is it SOS? Name the therapist if you can and also state her complexion too like, is it fair / dusky.

Thanks

Hi,

Have seen a lot of FRs on Spas and I found a SPA which is best suited and so far its my 2nd best experience. It is a famous one in KP (discussed a lot of time in ISG). Got an appointment and assigned with a therapist. Went inside the room and therapist came after 5 minutes. Oh man!! What a stunner. Mid 20's. Nice physique and awesome rack (really huge and awesome) and from Thailand. Went for a non oil therapy. Started with leg first While pulling my hand lying on front I pulled him so hard that she fell down on me. Damn those boobs touched my back. Then after some time she asked me to turn over. Jonhy was in full mood and she was smiling looking at it. Then I asked for extra. She quoted 1 k for extra only HJ. Bargained hard to get 1.5 k for TL / HJ and finally the show started. She was playing with my johney and started kissing on my chest. Again I asked to remove the top and she obliged and those were awesome. Round, tight with big nipples. It was nice to suck. After some 10-15 minutes of hard work followed by DFK and it was time for the show time. Nice and so far this is the most beautiful therapist in any of the Spa which I ever visited. Though I understand that I have not got BJ but who needs that as only this much is enough with a stunner like this!! Will be going to repeat the same again. There are lot of FRs in ISG but I hate those spas with screen and here you can find closed door (no holes in the door) with bathroom attached. So far it is my best experience though the therapy is not the best but if you are looking for OK type therapy with extra then I think its the best option..

Class Man
12-25-14, 21:02
Hello,

Has anyone tried this HW? Just wanted to make sure she is genuine.Found this ad on locanto of same m. Locanto. In / pune / Women-Seeking-Men /202/.

You can try to call and find out.

Kb1980
12-25-14, 21:04
I tried this number my going thru is it correct? Can someone who had her verify please.

Check it: http://pune.locanto.in/ID_370920718/neelakshi-here-indivisual-service-provider-pune.html..

FuckSri
12-26-14, 01:05
Does anyone have Neelakshi's pic?

AngelHunk
12-26-14, 05:58
Yes number is correct interpret 'too' in number.

I tried this number my going thru is it correct? Can someone who had her verify please.

Jasmpat
12-26-14, 05:59
Pal, the babe you are looking for is a little bit more on the expensive side. Service is okay.

Guys!

Can anyone please share the contact of the SP for this gorgeous lady. Please PM. Thank you so much in advance!

KBfor
12-26-14, 06:43
Does Nilakshi number end with 013?Number is correct. I too tried.

I am trying to contact Deepali Hadapsar would appreciate if anybody can give clue on that. Contacted Ajay number ending with 193 but not sure if he is right Ajay as posted on previous thread.

Class Man
12-26-14, 06:54
Please pardon my mistake, since writing on mobile.

I am not a regular monger but treat myself sometimes.

Thanks to one of the respected senior member for providing contact. Was having this contact from long time.

Called her and she was ready to meet. Told her my budget is less and she agreed.

Met her at Hadapsar. First look is gavran. Thought to drop the the idea. But Johny took over. She asked for place. Said I don't have place and told her the place should be safe. She took me to Lodge. Room was specious with big mirror so can see the action on bed. Got cleaned up and undressed. Once she got undressed and looking at her body realized that my idea of dropping the idea was wrong. She has good body, she might be around 32-35 age. Got on bed and told her not to hurry. She obliged and started DFK. Was exploring her body fully by sucking and kissing. She smelled nice and was clean all over. Boobs were small but tight. While kissing her, she got in mood and was moaning hard, pressing my hands on her Boobs. Asked her for BBJ but she was not comfortable. Then got into each other and was doing 69. Great tight ass. Johnny in full mood. She even told that I haven't seen such a big tool from long. She asked to come on her in Missy and start the action. She was real tight. Was having problem to insert the tool fully. Took her legs up and started stroking hard. As she was moaning hard tool is getting hard. Even I can see that she is done in between still I am stroking hard. After 10-15 minutes I am about to come and she told to continue. After about 2 minutes we both came together.

I totally got exhausted and satisfied. We laid there for 5 minutes in each others arm and then got cleaned up ourselves. I was so tired that I dropped the idea for going further.

Looks- 6/10

Body- 7/10

Boob- 4/10

Pussy- 8/10

Service- 9/10 (1 less for not doing BBJ).

Charges- 2.5 k + 300 for lodge. (VFM).

Enjoy!

MDave1981
12-26-14, 07:07
I'm planning to visit Budwar Peth tomorrow.

Want some good tips. Dos and dont's.

Such as where to park vehicle, etc etc.

Also want to know if place is safe from cops.

Budwar Peth may be a large area so would want to know where in particular I should hunt.

Any inputs would be really appreciated.

MDave1981
12-26-14, 09:20
Am meeting Neelakshi today. In about 3 hours from now.

She seemed quite nice over the phone.

I believe she is The one with number ending with 013.

Any pointers / tips / feedback?

She is charging me 3 k.

I have heard decent reviews for her so far.

Will post review once done with her.

Kiran1411
12-26-14, 11:43
3 K with place? And also for 1 session, 2 session or couple hours?

Am meeting Neelakshi today. In about 3 hours from now.

She seemed quite nice over the phone.

I believe she is The one with number ending with 013.

Any pointers / tips / feedback?

She is charging me 3 k.

I have heard decent reviews for her so far.

Will post review once done with her.

Member #4440
12-26-14, 12:24
Some one has posted abouts this girl also posted pics two months ago. She roaming around Pune, Mumbai and Goa. I want to meet her.

Some one named Rajkumar had posted about her. If you know please PM me her number.

HoneyHunt05
12-26-14, 12:45
Hey friends,

I have an indie and looking forward to meeting her next week. Can someone help me with a nice and safe hotel around Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar or Kharadi?

Please PM me the hotel details. Also, please note that the hotel should be safe and that's the first priority.

Thanks in advance.

Jasmpat
12-26-14, 12:48
Hey Pal, I guess Tut Li can help you out. I think the girls name is Sonia.

Some one has posted abouts this girl also posted pics two months ago. She roaming around Pune, Mumbai and Goa. I want to meet her.

Some one named Rajkumar had posted about her. If you know please PM me her number.

KBfor
12-26-14, 12:50

Thanks to one of the respected senior member for providing contact. Was having this contact from long time.

Called her and she was ready to meet. Told her my budget is less and she agreed.

Met her at Hadapsar. First look is gavran. Thought to drop the the idea. But Johny took over. She asked for place. Said I don't have place and told her the place should be safe. She took me to Lodge. Room was specious with big mirror so can see the action on bed. Got cleaned up and undressed. Once she got undressed and looking at her body realized that my idea of dropping the idea was wrong. She has good body, she might be around 32-35 age. Got on bed and told her not to hurry. She obliged and started DFK. Was exploring her body fully by sucking and kissing. She smelled nice and was clean all over. Boobs were small but tight. While kissing her, she got in mood and was moaning hard, pressing my hands on her Boobs. Asked her for BBJ but she was not comfortable. Then got into each other and was doing 69. Great tight ass. Johnny in full mood. She even told that I haven't seen such a big tool from long. She asked to come on her in Missy and start the action..CM,

Great FR Dude.

Could you please provide hint to get number of Deepali as I failed to search her number, even searched seniors posts. I am trying to meet her.

KB

Kayess3
12-26-14, 13:15
Yoo hoo folks. Can someone help me with a reliable SP in Mumbai. For service around south / central Mumbai.

Any help will be appreciated big time. Budget in the range of 3-5 K.

Rplant
12-26-14, 13:16
Hey guys,

I happen to be in Pune and stumbled upon this site. Needless to say I am looking for some fun tonight and I will be grateful if someone can provide me a contact. Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Kiran1411
12-26-14, 13:27
Hey folks,

I know most of these things don't have black and white rules. But still wanted to get people's perspective.

So I have been exchanging contacts with many kind members here. It is all working out well.

But there were a couple instances where I wasn't 100% sure of the etiquette.

So one of the members (say A) gave me a contact and also reference. Awesome! Things going well.

Now. Some other member (say B) is requesting for the same contact. I am saying "no" unless member A is OK with doing so.

Another exception could be that the contact is well known. Ex Smita, Neha, Nilakshi and the likes.

I am pretty sure as I said, it is nothing rocket science here. But just wanted to make sure this is how others would be doing as well. Right?

Bye

Member #4440
12-26-14, 13:53
Yes she is.

SkyTech14
12-26-14, 17:51
Hi,

Needed the feedback on Stella.

Looks.

Service.

Tut Li
12-26-14, 18:28
Hey Pal, I guess Tut Li can help you out. I think the girls name is Sonia.She is no more into game now. Number is switched off. And whatsapp msgs are not delivered.

Puneista1
12-26-14, 20:09
She is no more into game now. Number is switched off. And whatsapp msgs are not delivered.How do we PM fellow mate for offline info.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Golds1
12-26-14, 20:47
The spa which starts with 4 is a same sex therapist spa!. Good only if you need distressing for body and no extras.

Nice review. Is this mall in lane number 7 of KP? What is the name of the spa, is it L Spa or does the name start with '4' or is it SOS? Name the therapist if you can and also state her complexion too like, is it fair / dusky.

Thanks

Chappsgar
12-27-14, 00:44
This is an old FR. Got this contact from one of the friends. She asked me to come near vishal mega mart in fatima nagar. Flat was located in a very nice society. It was not her flat though. She had arranged it for the deed. I was amazed after looking at her when she opened the door. Really nice assets. Very fair. Age would be around 35.

Offered me glass of water. Chit chat for some time and them entered the bedroom. Both got into birthday suits. She was looking awesome. No hurry at all. Everything was on the menu (I didn't ask for anal as I am not into it).

She licked all over the body. Service was one of the best. I had one of the best bbj of my life. Didn't go for fuck as I was very much satisfied in bbj and CIM. Enjoyed every bit of it.

Next time, would definitely go for 2 rounds. Charges were 4 k for 1 shot.Do you mind sharing the contact via PM? I can share a indie's contact.

Chappsgar
12-27-14, 00:56
Friends,

Apart from Locanto where else can one get SP / Indie / HW contacts? I think Craigslist is no good any more don't find any postings in there.

Request your help.

Cheers

Rocquer
12-27-14, 01:31
Could you guys help with digits of any good indie HW, would be happy to return the favour by sharing whatever I have in stock.

Some names I found from this forum are Ritu Marwari hw, Puja (gujju) from pimple Saudagar, Neha from Aundh.

Look forward to you guys assistance in a pleasent mongering exp.

Thanks in advance.

Dev987
12-27-14, 02:40
She is presently in Goa and has changed her number.

She is no more into game now. Number is switched off. And whatsapp msgs are not delivered.

AussieGaigin
12-27-14, 04:29
Do you mind sharing the contact via PM? I can share a indie's contact.Why don't YOU send him a PM and ask?

DeBach13
12-27-14, 06:04
Hey!

Planning to call Nilakshi today. Can anybody PM me her digits?

AidGuide
12-27-14, 06:06
Hi,

Looks.

Service.As per my last conversation with Stella, she herself doesn't lays. She has other HWs (gujju & marwari) whom she quoted too high. 6 k+place in VN for one session.

Hence, I dropped the idea.

If you go ahead with her, Please post an FR.

AidGuide

ManOfLove
12-27-14, 06:52
Met this girl yesterday. Dusky, plump girl and tomboy looks. Meeting concluded at Varsha Lodge. Ordered drinks. She had cold first turnoff. Second she doesn't allow DFK only lip kissing. Average BBBJ wud say much casual. We did titfucking and after some fondling did her in miss and cum inside. In between she received calls from her doc and only female friends which made me think that she has some crius health issues. The worst thing is that she allowed 1 shot with a 5 k budget despite her below average service. Doesn't allow anal.

Looks- 4/10 (I don't like boyish looks).

Body- 5/10.

Service- 5/10.

Charges- 5 k inc lodge + 400 drinks.

Market comparison: Overpriced.

Yash Aryan
12-27-14, 08:58
Hi,

Looks.

Service.She is a very slim lady in mid to late 30's. Service is average. She can set you up with other indes which I haven't tried.

DeBach13
12-27-14, 09:21
Hi,

Wonder if any of you tried Aarti who has an ad on locanto. Called her up and she's quoting 5 K for one pop and 7 K for two. Any feedback regarding her?

JazzyGuy
12-27-14, 11:47
Posting my first FR on H spa at KP. I have been a silent observer for a while and decided to take first experience at SPA. I read lot of FRs on spa and concluded its safest for newbie. Was in need of good massage anyway. Chose H spa due to comfy location. Went there in afternoon time and called up the place to see if private room is available. (Thanks to senior members for this tip). It was available. Booked it, smoked a cig, parked bike, went straight up. Paid 2 K at counter. Suddenly saw a Thai lady around counter and said to myself. "oh no not her please". Looked way too aged (Almost 50). But next moment counter guy yelled something (he may have read my face) and another lady came from inside, greeted me and asked me to follow. The therapist looked in thirties. I was so nervous that I forgot to remove undies and wrapped towel. She asked me get on table, lifted my towel and in one swift motion removed my undies. Johny went crazy. She giggled and I understood that I am at the right place. Massage was great and in between she kept playing with Johny. After 30 min she just grabbed it and asked "do you want? Negotiated 1. 5 for TL HJ and she started. Suddenly realized TL was not worth it as she was wearing heavily padded bra and the real deal was good for nothing. Nice nips though. Took around 10-15 min to unload. Impressed with her techniques. After that I thought its over but she said she will give head massage which was OK. Then she asked my help to hook her bra. Took shower. Had green tea and left.

I had been to some spa before knowing about this forum. Never thought extras are so easy to get if you are at right place.

Damage: 2 k + 1.5 K.

Massage: 7/10

Therapist: 5/10 (Flat chest was bit downside. Wished I did not know that bra was so heavily padded).

HJ: 9/10

WIR: May be. But will check for recent FR for hints.

Thanks again guys for helping me get started. Will try to graduate soon to real things and will keep posting.

RishiPhadke
12-27-14, 12:40
Where is she and can you share contact no?

Met her at Hadapsar. First look is gavran. Thought to drop the the idea. But Johny took over. She asked for place. Said I don't have place and told her the place should be safe. She took me to Lodge. Room was specious with big mirror so can see the action on bed. Got cleaned up and undressed. Once she got undressed and looking at her body realized that my idea of dropping the idea was wrong. She has good body, she might be around 32-35 age. Got on bed and told her not to hurry. She obliged and started DFK. Was exploring her body fully by sucking and kissing. She smelled nice and was clean all over. Boobs were small but tight. While kissing her, she got in mood and was moaning hard, pressing my hands on her Boobs. Asked her for BBJ but she was not comfortable. Then got into each other and was doing 69. Great tight ass. Johnny in full mood...===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

DooMe
12-27-14, 12:58
Tried this spa based on info shared by Kiran. Racky is no more there.

King size beds are indeed very comfy but rooms provide limited privacy as there are only curtains and no door. But terrific ambiance and they have several Thai therapist.

Was assigned a therapist, don't recall name- very friendly, greeted her in Thai and she was impressed.

She smelled nice, got cozy with her right away but she kept worrying about curtain, so didn't go all the way. Ended up with HJ for 1 K followed by soothing Thai dry massage.

Good experience, thanks to Kiran.

DM

Had been having pretty tiring month with things needing to be done before folks globally went off for the holidays.

Have been to this spa and more than anything else, like the cleanliness and ambiance of this spa.

Anyway. So called up, made an appointment for afternoon 2. 30 - reached in time. Was assigned a therapist called Racky. Not so "racky" - pretty small rack. As is with the Thai and east Asian girls. Anyway. She greeted well. Very nice looking and in good shape. Washed feet, and during that itself started the naughty tickles.

Went in, changed and started with the massage. The other thing I like about this place is they have full king sized beds for massage (vs. The typical narrow beds)...

DooMe
12-27-14, 13:02
I'd point him back to A and have him get that contact from there as he originally provided it.

Hey folks,

I know most of these things don't have black and white rules. But still wanted to get people's perspective.

So I have been exchanging contacts with many kind members here. It is all working out well.

But there were a couple instances where I wasn't 100% sure of the etiquette.

So one of the members (say A) gave me a contact and also reference. Awesome! Things going well.

Now. Some other member (say B) is requesting for the same contact. I am saying "no" unless member A is OK with doing so.

Another exception could be that the contact is well known. Ex Smita, Neha, Nilakshi and the likes.

I am pretty sure as I said, it is nothing rocket science here. But just wanted to make sure this is how others would be doing as well. Right?

Bye

FaceMe
12-27-14, 14:54
Any feedback on Aura spa Mukundnagar?

Are there any such spa's in Kothrud, Deccan, FC road areas?

Chappsgar
12-27-14, 15:10
Hi,

Wonder if any of you tried Aarti who has an ad on locanto. Called her up and she's quoting 5 K for one pop and 7 K for two. Any feedback regarding her?I have noticed that the contact number given in Aarti's post in locanto is the contact no. Of few other profiles on locanto. Could be SPs contact. Check out first before going ahead.

KBfor
12-27-14, 16:46
Yes. She is charging me 3 k for around a couple of shots. No place though.Dude,

Did you hangout with Nilakshi yesterday, how was the experience.

KB

RessrRcky
12-27-14, 19:42
Hello everybody,

Anybody try below housewife?

If yes, please. Tell me about her service.

Thanks in advance.

DeBach13
12-27-14, 20:15
I have noticed that the contact number given in Aarti's post in locanto is the contact no. Of few other profiles on locanto. Could be SPs contact. Check out first before going ahead.Could be possible. To be honest the quoted price put me off.

SachinHot
12-27-14, 21:04
Nice review. Are you referring to spa whose name starts with Au in P Mall? There is another spa whose name starts by AR too so asked.

Went in, changed and started with the massage. The other thing I like about this place is they have full king sized beds for massage (vs. The typical narrow beds).

Her hands were magic. Were really able to loosen a lot of muscles and reduce fatigue in the first 30 minutes. While on my stomach and during thigh treatment, she herself said that the disposable is not let her slide her hands well and requested me to remove it. I obliged immediately. And then she spent over 20 minutes with my butt with massage, rimming, tickling. Everything. That was it. With 30-40 minutes left she asked me to turn over and of course had a full raging hard on waiting. She just smiled and continued with the leg massage and within minutes asked, "what do you want me to do with this" - pointing to Johnny. I asked what can you do...

KennyWalkr
12-27-14, 21:47
Went to HL Spa after the multiple reviews here. Got an afternoon slot on Sat afternoon at short notice. Could not get a pvt room. Essentially what you then get is a room having 2 beds separated by a thick curtain. You can hear the muffled conversation from the other side which is a bit of a turn off.

The masseuse was someone called Khun. Average looking, decent figure. No disposables, they cover you with a towel and that too is a formality. She was a good masseuse and did all the right things to stir jhonny up. Paid a lot of attention to the groin area. Extras were offered. A HJ for 1000. Tried to convince her for topless but it was becoming difficult without being heard by the other person. Great HJ, slow took her time and she allowed me to fondle her boobs and kiss her too by the end of it.

Overall well worth the 2000 at the counter and the 1000 for the HJ. Clean spa & hygienic.

Def recommend.

Also checked out SoS a couple of days back. Was not too happy with the massage or the attitude of the staff. They seem hurried maybe because it was a weekend. She was asking 1000 for a HJ and that too no touching absolutely. Told her to buzz off. A plus here is pvt rooms that are locked from inside.

AndroidGuy
12-27-14, 23:27
Hi all.

I will be coming to pune on 29.12 and will be staying in hotel in Pimpri (Citrus)? Can anyone tell me options in mid budget there and if the hotel is girl friendly?

If the hotel is not girl friendly then any place in pimple Saudagar as heard of some place there but never went.

Waiting for help. Can return favor in Delhi.

Androidguy.

MP Man
12-28-14, 09:35
Guys,

Any feedback or review please share, planning to visit next week.

Member #4440
12-28-14, 10:10
Saw the report on Pinky. Let me know does her no. Starts 9923/9975 a short girl 30+. Big books. I know a pinky who has mark on her left arm.

LoveHoney
12-28-14, 10:55
Very simple, ask "B" to contact " A " and get details.

Hey folks,

Bye

RohanM
12-28-14, 12:10
Can anybody share contacts less than 1 k price?

FuckSri
12-28-14, 12:55
I am planning to take a friend to a hotel in first week of Jan to have some fun. . Need help with a nice hotel not too costly and not too cheap in and around Vimannagar, Kharadi, Magarpatta. KP. I can make an advance booking for two and can also check in together.

Thanks in advance,

FS

SecretAdmirs5
12-28-14, 15:36
Guys,

Any feedback or review please share, planning to visit next week.Go ahead. If you are lucky you would get extras upfront. I was lucky enough to get without asking. Try for dry massage to be in budget. Bargain hard till 1 k. If you get it less than that would be great. I can again try next time.

Enjoy and share your experience.

Cheers

KBfor
12-28-14, 16:40
Hi guys,

I am not regular in this area but had past experience which I am sharing here:

First with MP. Picked number from TOI of an MP in Swargate and called them they directed me to the place, reach there and asked for therapist they asked to pay. 5 K in counter then only they will show them, paid amount in counter, they showed few member not so good in look, picked up one from them she was 30+ entered to room, not so clean only, started massage with oil, had little conversation asked services as Jhony was on full swing she agreed only for HJ in 1 K asked another 1.5 K for touching her parts for which I refused as she was not of my choice, she finishes massage and did HJ for me and then taken shower and returned giving her. 2 K Tips not satisfied with this.

Will share you my worst experience with SP.

New in forum but seeing thread posts from few days back and good to see that members of helping each other. I too looking same to have some indies contact, I have not activated PM yet but that I am going to do now, hope I will have cooperation from members.

Enjoy!

KB

Bullsye
12-28-14, 16:47
Yeah I agree with you buddy however with multiple contracts many of these girls become chalu that's what I have noticed.

Anyways she was sweet girl with no nakhras is you suggest you can go ahead with her.Thanks buddy, as per feedback your feedback decided to go ahead with the gal. I called up SP and fixed the appointment in afternoon.

What you mentioned about the gal was spot on. Even after so many months in this trade, she had no attitude, open for everything (except anal which anyways I am not into) including DFK, CBJ, BBBJ.

It was a great service and enjoyed every bit of it with the gal.

Look- 8/10

Body- 9/10

Damage- 6 K.

Service- 10/10

FuckSri
12-28-14, 17:41
Check PM buddy. Good luck.Thanks a lot man.

ManOfLove
12-28-14, 19:15
Called her home today. She is genuine massuese and takes effort to reach your address. For instance I came to pick her up from near my loc but she was unable to tell her location so decided to come by auto to my address and she did. Friendly massage experience with extras. HJ and topless. But I strictly suggest just to take massage as nothing special with her nude play but average massage experience.

Damage: 2 k with extras.

Class Man
12-29-14, 03:56
CM,

Great FR Dude.

Could you please provide hint to get number of Deepali as I failed to search her number, even searched seniors posts. I am trying to meet her.

KBHey bro,

You have to activate PM facility to exchange contact.

Cheers!

FaceMe
12-29-14, 04:03
Are there any such spa's in Kothrud, Deccan, FC road areas?

Kirito
12-29-14, 05:24
Thanks buddy, as per feedback your feedback decided to go ahead with the gal. I called up SP and fixed the appointment in afternoon.

What you mentioned about the gal was spot on. Even after so many months in this trade, she had no attitude, open for everything (except anal which anyways I am not into) including DFK, CBJ, BBBJ.

It was a great service and enjoyed every bit of it with the gal.

Look- 8/10

Body- 9/10

Damage- 6 K.

Service- 10/10Thanks for heeding my suggestion and going for her She is sweet girl with no attitude. I purposefully left out one thing out of my review I normally avoid DATY only done it few times wIth someone who I really like I tried doing with this baby doll as she was clean and hygienic and smelled delicious. She did not refuse however after starting the act she said something which really hit a nerve her words [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

I immediately withdrew from the act and dunno why felt a little guilty.

Anyways I like to do DATY with someone special because if your good at it girls go absolutely crazy. Anyways did you DATY her?

Thanks again for heeding my advice and going for her I am happy for you buddy.

Cheers

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Kiran1411
12-29-14, 06:41
Nope, this is not in P mall but Sky Max mall in VN.

Nice review. Are you referring to spa whose name starts with Au in P Mall? There is another spa whose name starts by AR too so asked.

Kirito
12-29-14, 07:04
Hey folks,

Just wanted to know if any of you have any reviews for the gal in the pic?

Cheers!One word. Not recommended!

Though she has awesome sets of racks in near perfect condition, she has typical nakhras and attitude.

I had availed her service at KP around 4-5 months ago She is from Bombay with roots in you.

No DFK Below average CBJ.

Basically a dead fish.

I got fooled SP did not warn me beforehand was extremely disappointed.

Damages 5 k for ST.

Anyways you win some you loose some right?

LoveHoney
12-29-14, 07:57
My experience- its a waste of time and money with Sarika.

There are MPs where one can get best of massage.

Called her home today. She is genuine massuese and takes effort to reach your address. For instance I came to pick her up from near my loc but she was unable to tell her location so decided to come by auto to my address and she did. Friendly massage experience with extras. HJ and topless. But I strictly suggest just to take massage as nothing special with her nude play but average massage experience.

Damage: 2 k with extras.

Anand1234
12-29-14, 09:37
Hi Guys,

I am from Bangalore and will be in Pune on 31st.

I would like to visit BP on 31st.

Please pm if anybody going on the same day.

Would like to have some company since it is first visit.

Kiran1411
12-29-14, 13:00
Was actually considering her. But had a disappointing experience today. Will write up a FR once I get home from work.

My experience- its a waste of time and money with Sarika.

There are MPs where one can get best of massage.

Mumbai Guy
12-29-14, 14:00
Can anybody share contacts less than 1 k price?For that kind of budget BP is the only option and you don't need contacts there. Just walk around select and that's it. Don't expect SPs and Indes at anything less than 4-5 K.

Kiran1411
12-29-14, 14:11
Wasn't sure of this as the original member might not prefer spam.

But in any case, thanks for the perspectives, I think I thinking right here.

Very simple, ask "B" to contact " A " and get details.

Kiran1411
12-29-14, 14:25
Not the best end to the year. As was the last mongering event of the year – turned out pretty sour.

Given this week being "light" at work – had planned Monday afternoon to spend time with Neha from Aundh – after getting some good reviews and thanks to a kind member, her number and a personal reference. Called her up on Friday and fixed time on Monday at 12 noon. Come Monday morning, her phone is switched off – complete KLPD – tried for an hour – then gave up. There were a couple other indies that I had got numbers in process of exchange from fellow members – but all were switched off. This was one of those days when people not answering phone makes you all the more horny.

Anyway, there was this SP who I was in touch with who claimed to have models for reasonable price. Called him – he asked me to come near Symbi in VN – from there took me to a very new, posh society – I am very impressed and am high on expectations. Once in the flat – he showed two options – the others – "models" were not back from night out with customers.

Was quoting 7 K for the girls – was ready to walk out. Finally he recommended one saying this is her first time as pro – new to business and "assured" satisfaction. Big mistake. Bargained for 5 K – went it. In a few minutes, the girl started showing moves that could beat a pro – including nakhras. Finished the first one in 10 minutes – and immediately after coming back from washroom, she started pushing me for second one- saying we don't have time. I told her I need at least 15 minutes before I get ready for the second time. A concept that she seemed to be lost at. Finally – I was so frustrated that I decided to leave  this was the last time with the SP – named Vaibhav!

If some senior member could recommend me "really assured" satisfaction would be much appreciated. I intend to start the new year – the first week – really with a bang.

Kirito
12-29-14, 16:55
Not the best end to the year. As was the last mongering event of the year turned out pretty sour.

Given this week being "light" at work had planned Monday afternoon to spend time with Neha from Aundh after getting some good reviews and thanks to a kind member, her number and a personal reference. Called her up on Friday and fixed time on Monday at 12 noon. Come Monday morning, her phone is switched off complete KLPD tried for an hour then gave up. There were a couple other indies that I had got numbers in process of exchange from fellow members but all were switched off. This was one of those days when people not answering phone makes you all the more horny.

Anyway, there was this SP who I was in touch with who claimed to have models for reasonable price. Called him he asked me to come near Symbi in VN from there took me to a very new, posh society I am very impressed and am high on expectations. Once in the flat he showed two options the others "models" were not back from night out with customers..You were taken for a ride by that SP.

Check your pm buddy I will make sure you start the new year with a bang.

John Auro
12-29-14, 19:33
Coming to Pune about 10th January. Here we have 10.949 reports- help!

Hi Mongers.

Am in Goa, South Beach these days, nothing going on here. Will continue Bangalore (3rd of Jan.), Hampi, Pune (Poona) Bombay next week Any suggestion for Pune?

10.949 reports we have here- can not scan them all to know where to go in Pune. Please give some advise.

Or refer me to some important reports (date or number).

Normally in a town there are:

A) Streets with girls Bordel, like in Mumbay, Calcutta, you have some in Pune, I hear one area "Budwar Peth".

B) Apartments with girls, only to find with pimps?

C) Clubs with girls hanging around.

D) Call girls, to be chosen by websites.

I would appreciate any help. PM me.

John.

I already made the proposal to the webmaster to find a new way (more quick) to find important information for somebody who comes newly to a town.

May by tags or whatever.

KBfor
12-29-14, 19:58
Hey bro,

You have to activate PM facility to exchange contact.

Cheers!Dude,

Thanks for your quick PM!

KB

Kiran1411
12-30-14, 05:50
Thanks man. Yep, I was. As I said. You get some, you don't. This was the day when dick prevailed over head. And that is what wanted to share with all. We all should keep both heads and dicks calm when negotiating.

You were taken for a ride by that SP.

Check your pm buddy I will make sure you start the new year with a bang.

GeorgeBush1
12-30-14, 07:29
Hey bros,

Can anyone kindly provide me with a review rating on Priyanka (Wakad) in terms of service, GFE, DFK, BBJ, damages etc. She likes to booze.

Appreciate it!

Cheers,

George!

Deepr
12-30-14, 08:14
First I would like to thank a member of ISG, he gave me the number.

I have been looking for a GFE inde search came to an end. Called her after office HR at 6 and told her that I will be reaching her place at 7. Went thr and called her no ans looked like a KLPD? She called after some time and asked me to wait, got a call ftet 10 min and saw a lady on scooty with a mobile, and bingo it was her. Her face was covered she asked me to ride on her scooty went to a posh society inside a lane bit tricky lane while we were at lift she told me ' you must be waiting to see my face' bingo again nice face. Entered her flat nice flat with all amenities she offered me cashew and water went to her bed room she dimmed the lights and put on soft music and asked my pref I told I m a BJ man. She told me relax she came on top of me and kissing me with tongue licking my whole body foot job then she undress OMG what a fig and racks then the BJ one of the best I ever had sloppy lot of saliva the started on mis changed to doggy and did it in her sofa the CG finish on her racks unforgatable.

Looks 6/10.

Body 8/10.

Gfe10/10.

BJ 12/10.

Environment 10/10.

Damage 6 k. 2 hrs.

Wir. Big yes.

Will share the contact however expecting MILF or HW contact.

Jabra
12-30-14, 10:55
Hello all,

So here I am back to forum after ages. I was away in some fucking country that I don't even feel proud of mentioning it and most of you might not have heard of. Anyway my project is finally over and I got back to my lovely Pune this Sep. It looks like things have changed a lot and people are talking more about MPs (which used to be my fav) SPs I could see all new names floating. However I must say that Pune has not yet got much when it comes to pickup joints and pubs to pick up girls. As I have always believe in self hunt first before asking help, started my prowl and here are something that I love to share with you all.

Like all other countries the best place to find really nice indies are pubs and every city has some pubs (which I was wrong for Pune). Heard the famous night club in Kalyani Nagar (the circle of Adlabs) been there almost 4 weekends and it was all waste. Then got a hint that the best day is Wednesday (now this is a true lead). It seems the Wednesday is ladies night and have special offers on drinks. Witnessed some nice chicks which I am sure into business but not like pro. Tried to speak to them, took the conversation on low pitch before making it final deal. It went on right track but the girls (they were two) got suspicious and suddenly we went offtrack. It looks like I have to try few more times as such deals doesn't strike in one go. Surprisingly I got another lead from the same place that there is a Gym in the same building where some Russian comes everyday and they are always up to go with someone who cam make their weekend. These are same girls who are supplied by SPs in KP and best time to catch them as independent. Why I am sharing this because I got one awesome Russian from the Gym but it was damn costly she was not ready to come down from 20 K which also includes additional by taking her to club first and then to the business. Phew!. Though I am not going to leave that as I see opportunities to get some Indian indies there and I might strike the chord in few more attempts.

2. Whole Nov I tried the famous HRC on Saturdays. Got a almost cougar but no direct conversation about business, so thought of dropping the talk right there and focus on something else. Next week I found her once again and found that she is regular and keep hunting. I was not able to figure out what she wanted, she wanted to pay me or was expected me to pay. Even this was not clear from her talks. Though the chase is on. She gets that drunk god knows what she talks and its never a good idea to be with that drunk alone lady. Looks wise she is good, fair, straight hair, light nude makeup and always in denim shorts (tiny one) with extra loose top. Let me know if anyone has a luck there.

3. So during these night prowls, I have always a good player for MPs. Tried famous spa in KP lane 7 and discovered an amazing stuff over there. Got a therapist name starts from A, the good part of this spa is that there are no pants, so lie down in birthday suit and have fun. The best part is the ass massage. She was such a pro in massage that she even did almost rimming (very close to ass and deep oil massage with two thumbs). Never experienced such a touch in any of the MPs. While lying on the tummy, she takes her hands to the inner thighs. Touching the balls in much more nicer way. All the way to pubic hairs. The best erection you can ever imagine. Now you know you are going to get something amazing in the end. But you wish to prolong this feeling for ever. I would rank the best touch ever in any of the spa even in Singapore of Thailand. She quoted 1 K for HJ but I have her 1500 and she was overwhelmed. Next time I went no need to say anything. All on auto pilot mode and and at the end she was right on job. The best relax you can get is when nothing needs to be talked and you get all you want. Recently started giving her 2 K for all access to touch, enter I want. No FS or BJ though.

4. Heard about famous Smita and I would say that she should be definitely out of business by now. I personally found her not only ugly but little filthy. Sorry this might offend all Smita fans, but She is too loose from all places.

I have couple of more experiences in these three months which I will share soon. But wanted to get inputs and thoughts from you guys about your leads, your find, your discovery about more indies of high class. Not the cheap ones. Would appreciate discussions on pickup points, pubs, etc. Since I will be active now, will try to contribute as much as info I can.

Cheers guys!

Tut Li
12-30-14, 11:54

I have been looking for a GFE inde search came to an end. Called her after office HR at 6 and told her that I will be reaching her place at 7. Went thr and called her no ans looked like a KLPD? She called after some time and asked me to wait, got a call ftet 10 min and saw a lady on scooty with a mobile, and bingo it was her. Her face was covered she asked me to ride on her scooty went to a posh society inside a lane bit tricky lane while we were at lift she told me ' you must be waiting to see my face' bingo again nice face. Entered her flat nice flat with all amenities she offered me cashew and water went to her bed room she dimmed the lights and put on soft music and asked my pref I told I m a BJ man. She told me relax she came on top of me and kissing me with tongue licking my whole body foot job then she undress OMG what a fig and racks then the BJ one of the best I ever had sloppy lot of saliva the started on mis changed to doggy and did it in her sofa the CG finish on her racks unforgatable.t.I hope you are not talking about Pallavi from Fatima Nagar. Having flat on 6th floor and number ending with 294.

EatPrayLove
12-30-14, 12:32
Coming to Pune about 10th January. Here we have 10.949 reports- help!

Hi Mongers.

Am in Goa, South Beach these days, nothing going on here. Will continue Bangalore (3rd of Jan.), Hampi, Pune (Poona) Bombay next week Any suggestion for Pune?

Guess we are going to be in Pune on the same dates. Although am on a tight schedule, I was hoping to be able to get enough leads for a fun time myself. Am sure the generous friends on the forum would help. Cheers!

Kiran1411
12-30-14, 12:49
So 6 K for 2 hours. I am assuming a couple sessions. Right? Or just 1?

I have been looking for a GFE inde search came to an end. Called her after office HR at 6 and told her that I will be reaching her place at 7. Went thr and called her no ans looked like a KLPD? She called after some time and asked me to wait, got a call ftet 10 min and saw a lady on scooty with a mobile, and bingo it was her. Her face was covered she asked me to ride on her scooty went to a posh society inside a lane bit tricky lane while we were at lift she told me ' you must be waiting to see my face' bingo again nice face. Entered her flat nice flat with all amenities she offered me cashew and water went to her bed room she dimmed the lights and put on soft music and asked my pref I told I m a BJ man. She told me relax she came on top of me and kissing me with tongue licking my whole body foot job then she undress OMG what a fig and racks then the BJ one of the best I ever had sloppy lot of saliva the started on mis changed to doggy and did it in her sofa the CG finish on her racks unforgatable..

PimpleSFun
12-30-14, 14:54

I have been looking for a GFE inde search came to an end. Called her after office HR at 6 and told her that I will be reaching her place at 7. Went thr and called her no ans looked like a KLPD? She called after some time and asked me to wait, got a call ftet 10 min and saw a lady on scooty with a mobile, and bingo it was her. Her face was covered she asked me to ride on her scooty went to a posh society inside a lane bit tricky lane while we were at lift she told me ' you must be waiting to see my face' bingo again nice face. Entered her flat nice flat with all amenities she offered me cashew and water went to her bed room she dimmed the lights and put on soft music and asked my pref I told I m a BJ man. She told me relax she came on top of me and kissing me with tongue licking my whole body foot job then she undress OMG what a fig and racks then the BJ one of the best I ever had sloppy lot of saliva the started on mis changed to doggy and did it in her sofa the CG finish on her racks unforgatable..Buddy,

Possible for you to share the contact details?

RajKumar1988
12-30-14, 17:52
Hi all,

Hope everyone busy with last Mongering for this year.

Anyway, Need a confirmation about Hadapsar Deepali. Please confirm in this pic her or not.

Happy New Year and Happy Mongering.

Thanks in advance.

RAJ

Rajeshj
12-30-14, 18:07
Buddy. Looks like you had blast. Can you share her no by pm. Will share nice HW if you haven't tried her.Hi Tut Li,

You mail box is full, please clear it.

RessrRcky
12-31-14, 04:55
Hey CoolPrince,

You have exceeded your quota limit, make a free space in your mailbox.

Thanks

Ramstains
12-31-14, 04:56
Even though some seniors rated this place as avg or below avg, I made a visit to this place as it was near by. I was in a morning frustration and went there early like 11 AM. Only 2 gals were there, one among them was the lady running the place and she too was available. This was no massage parlour, they discus the rates and extras at the counter itself and take upfront payment. I took the other girl who was dark but slim body and good boobs. Paid what was agreed for full service and went inside. Since my balls were loaded for many weeks I did not last long in the first session. She gave the best BBBJ and I was enjoying it so much I forgot to stop her and came in her mouth. In next session had a good fuck with her with condi. Overall it was good experience as the girl was willing to do anything.

After 2 months I went back there again, this time had some options but I chose previous girl only as she was best looking and I was her satisfied customer last time. Again this was a happy session with BBBJ (no CIM) , fingered her for a while she started asking me to fuck, I insisted on condi and after putting it on started pounding her.

I will not suggest this place as there are very less options in girls, and rates are reasonable but no bargain. Luckily had a good experience with the girl. Place seemed secure and privacy of rooms is good, but not that kept well. May be I will not return as I got board of fucking the same girl there.

Kiran1411
12-31-14, 06:54
The same one I mentioned near Vaibhav Theatre? If yes, then right. Girls are avg to below avg except couple, but service is good. Depending on the girl you pick.

Even though some seniors rated this place as avg or below avg, I made a visit to this place as it was near by. I was in a morning frustration and went there early like 11 AM. Only 2 gals were there, one among them was the lady running the place and she too was available. This was no massage parlour, they discus the rates and extras at the counter itself and take upfront payment. I took the other girl who was dark but slim body and good boobs. Paid what was agreed for full service and went inside. Since my balls were loaded for many weeks I did not last long in the first session. She gave the best BBBJ and I was enjoying it so much I forgot to stop her and came in her mouth. In next session had a good fuck with her with condi. Overall it was good experience as the girl was willing to do anything.

After 2 months I went back there again, this time had some options but I chose previous girl only as she was best looking and I was her satisfied customer last time. Again this was a happy session with BBBJ (no CIM) , fingered her for a while she started asking me to fuck, I insisted on condi and after putting it on started pounding her.

I will not suggest this place as there are very less options in girls, and rates are reasonable but no bargain. Luckily had a good experience with the girl. Place seemed secure and privacy of rooms is good, but not that kept well. May be I will not return as I got board of fucking the same girl there.

CoolRsp
12-31-14, 07:01
Visited place in camp near burger king.

Two options are available. Choose one looking Punjabi.

Good CBJ and 69. Had miss in 30 min.

Place is good and safe.

Cost 4.5 k for 1 hour.

Class Man
12-31-14, 08:01
Hi all,

Hope everyone busy with last Mongering for this year.

Anyway, Need a confirmation about Hadapsar Deepali. Please confirm in this pic her or not.

Happy New Year and Happy Mongering.

Thanks in advance.

RAJHey bro,

Yes, she is the same Hadapsar Deepali.

Personally she looks better than pic.

You can go for her and enjoy!

Class Man

Deepr
12-31-14, 10:27
Flooded with PMs for inde exp which I shared I have not dig into mail box will definitely share with genuine members who contributed to forum. Let me know if any inde or Sp gal thr who willingly take load on mouth. I will surely help to my best.

Sukradev
12-31-14, 10:41

I have been looking for a GFE inde search came to an end. Called her after office HR at 6 and told her that I will be reaching her place at 7. Went thr and called her no ans looked like a KLPD? She called after some time and asked me to wait, got a call ftet 10 min and saw a lady on scooty with a mobile, and bingo it was her. Her face was covered she asked me to ride on her scooty went to a posh society inside a lane bit tricky lane while we were at lift she told me ' you must be waiting to see my face' bingo again nice face. Entered her flat nice flat with all amenities she offered me cashew and water went to her bed room she dimmed the lights and put on soft music and asked my pref I told I m a BJ man. She told me relax she came on top of me and kissing me with tongue licking my whole body foot job then she undress OMG what a fig and racks then the BJ one of the best I ever had sloppy lot of saliva the started on mis changed to doggy and did it in her sofa the CG finish on her racks unforgatable.

Looks 6/10.

Body 8/10.

Gfe10/10.

BJ 12/10.

Environment 10/10.

Damage 6 k. 2 hrs.

Wir. Big yes.

Will share the contact however expecting MILF or HW contact.Hi bro, I am from kolkata, I visit pune in gap of 2-3 months regularly.

I can exchanGE some no. With you.

If you don't have any problem can you share this indie no. With me through pm?

Thanks and cheers.

Thanks.

Tut Li
12-31-14, 10:53
Flooded with PMs for inde exp which I shared I have not dig into mail box will definitely share with genuine members who contributed to forum. Let me know if any inde or Sp gal thr who willingly take load on mouth. I will surely help to my best.Nice move buddy. If you are looking for a chick from SP who does CIM, muskan is one option. She visits Pune very often with different SPs. More than enough info available on forum about. Good luck.

DusNumberi
12-31-14, 12:40
I am using moto e for surfing ISG. I hope this is not risky. For using this device we have to be logged with email account.

See. I think there is no option to log out. I hope email employees don't track me. Any idea?

RessrRcky
12-31-14, 13:04
I am using moto e for surfing ISG. I hope this is not risky. For using this device we have to be logged with gmail a.

See. I think there is no option to logout. I hope gmail employees don't track me. Any idea.No, email employees can't track, only insure there are no trojan and malware in your cell.

I am the IT security person, that's why I am telling you.

Thanks

Terostat007
12-31-14, 13:51
Hi friends,

Can any please suggest me any friendly lounge or hotel where you can explore. I am visiting Pune this weekend, please let me know the options or any independent indi.

Thanks in advance.

Ajsex07
12-31-14, 18:11
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and do not know how it works here. Sorry for any mistakes. Can anyone suggest any indie HW or college girl in the aundh baner area who gives nice GFE.

Cheers!

RessrRcky
12-31-14, 18:14
Visited place in camp near burger king.

Two options are available. Choose one looking Punjabi.

Good CBJ and 69. Had miss in 30 min.

Place is good and safe.

Cost 4.5 k for 1 hour.Hello,

Can you tell me exact location address and if possible contact number. As well.

RahulMistry
12-31-14, 18:23
Sorry to few guys for not responding to your PM. It's full now. On the way to pune. Will clear and respond 2 moro.Hey bro,

I am reaching Pune on 2nd Jan early morning. Lets meet up for a drink. Let me know if you are staying that long & free.

FuckSri
12-31-14, 20:47
Happy New Year my fellow mongers.

Happy and safe hunting.

Regards,

FS

JoyBose
12-31-14, 22:57
Hi,

I want to activate PM facility in my account. I am ready to spend the subscription charge, but I don't use a credit card. Can I pay the amount using any alternative method?

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Deepr
01-01-15, 05:50
Being a ny eve office was almost empty took a early day off called T told her last time service was not up to the mark. Told her upfront if servc is not good she going to face tough competition. She told this time she will try she ensured that, booked a hotel it was a 4 star got a deal in clear trip she came after 1 HR no hassle, knock knock open the door woow this time she was on saari after entering room bit chitchat told her that she has to be good she jumped and kissing me in lips DFK long then sid a nip suck soon on be day drees started ti lick her nip and she ws moaning she did an awesome BJ standing BJ saw on morror she came on top pumping for 5 min the reverse and she did a org then again on mis and dog she was shouting and scratching bedsheet then changed the condi and ask her to BJ she did again a grt BJ willing to CIM but she denied again did a side one and release load it was a awesome exp than last time looking like it was a comfort zone and trust building.

Face 5/10.

Body 5/10.

BJ 8/10.

MILF 8/10.

All 7/10.

Wir when I need a MILF.

Damage 4 k hotel + 5 k 2 HR.

BikerLoneWolf
01-01-15, 15:25
Guys,

Reaching Pune for three days next week. Evenings free. Have PMed few guys. Staying at Sun and Sands and do not have transportation.

Need advice of good MPs with sure results nearby the hotel area. Do not know Pune geography.

Regards,

BLW

CBoy108
01-01-15, 18:50
Hello every one.

Happy new year to you all. I am reading the post here from long time. Here is my first report.

Place. Spa "A" in Season malls (I read about this spa here in this forum only and tried my luck).

Lady. Late 20's or early 30's.

Face -- 6/10.

Massage -- 8/10.

Attitude -- 10/10.

Butt Massage -- best ever got in any spa in pune.

Damage -- 2 k in counter plus 1 k.

WIR. Yes.

Kp6305
01-01-15, 21:32
After being silent reader for year and few miss and hits throughout the year on my own. Activated pm today and now officially ready to exchange contacts and share joy.

Share is care.

Kp6305
01-01-15, 21:46
Please share if you have any indi contact upto 3 k.

Thanks

AussieGaigin
01-01-15, 23:51
Hello,

Can you tell me exact location address and if possible contact number. As well.Send him a PM as he may not wish to make the info public.

Tut Li
01-02-15, 02:35
So 6 K for 2 hours. I am assuming a couple sessions. Right? Or just 1?Buddy,

In case of majority indes, 2 hours means, it is just one.

LoveHoney
01-02-15, 04:03
And HJ will be also considered as part of "one".

Buddy. In case of majority indes, 2 hours means, it is just one.

Kiran1411
01-02-15, 08:13
Thanks for the clarification all.

The regular ones (Smita, Neha etc) - when they say couple hours. They really mean that much time. Irrespective of the no. Of pops.

So its always better to clarify before using the services.

Thanks again.

And HJ will be also considered as part of "one".

Deepr
01-02-15, 09:08
Booking is done in kharadi hotel looking for some inde stuff can anyone help in kharadi area.

RessrRcky
01-02-15, 14:15
So called nisha?Is this Nisha from Kothrud?

RessrRcky
01-02-15, 15:20
Hi,

Writing FR after such a long time.

Was not in Pune since last one month.

So Once comeback to Pune, called my regular SP & updates the status in hotel Raj.

He shown me 4 girls. Photos are attached.

Asking the rate for 2 pops. He told me Anju & Sameera (As he called them as Hi-Fi) will be 6K & Anjali & Sonia will be 5K.

After negotiation he ready for Anajali in 5.5K including room.

Now I went to room and saw this girl sitting on the bed and talking on the mobile. I noticed that another waiter had followed behind me and he asked whether I wanted anything beer water packet. The girl answered water and packet. He went away and after some time returned with a bottle of mineral water and kept 2 condis on the table. He asked for Rs. 130 and I paid. He went away and the girl finished her call and got up and bolted the door.

Soon after I asked her to remove the clothes and get down to the real thing, which she agreed happily, her BBBJ was good and licked me all over which was really nice...Hi,

After reaching at Raj hotel, whom should I contact for girl? Any direct person to contact / weighter or receptionist??

Thanks in advance.

Ramstains
01-02-15, 15:30
The same one I mentioned near Vaibhav Theatre? If yes, then right. Girls are avg to below avg except couple, but service is good. Depending on the girl you pick.Yes, that's right.

Ramstains
01-02-15, 15:32
Can you provide some pointers to locate that MP?Is your PM activated?

Tut Li
01-02-15, 16:51

The regular ones (Smita, Neha etc) - when they say couple hours. They really mean that much time. Irrespective of the no. Of pops.

Thanks again.I don't think Neha does that. She counts pops.

RohanM
01-02-15, 22:01
Can anybody share contacts less than 1 k price?No replies?

Tut Li
01-02-15, 22:20
Hi all,

Was on short trip to pune, there are few observations (I may be wrong, please correct it).

1. Considering only 25-30 indes, Pune forum appears as dead forum. But as informed by one very senior member (almost retired from the forum), there are about 100-150 minimum, but not explored the way it has to be.

2. I interacted with so many new members. Looks like there is flow of sensible & genuine newbies. I feel few new options coming up soon.

3. Indes started working nowadays with only reference. One or two nice (can consider above average) ones started asking ref's number as well as a call to confirm. Which I have never seen in last one year. (I have frequently used the names of unknown members at that point of time - "yogi" and "kunal" are best examples. And succeeded 90 % Even nice SMS or WA msg used to work all the times.

4. Since, most of the indes are useless and different members have different taste, it's always preferable to meet the chick offering 500 conveyance in case you don't like. Will save money for LT guys like me for sure. Depending on the chick, LT price varies from 7 k to 12 K max. ST - 3-5 K.

5. SPs are quoting rocket high price (minimum 18-20 K LT for nice looking chicks, which was about 10-15 K 3 months back).

6. Majority of SP chicks are Ok with BBBJ but no DFK (believe me guys. It's very strange but true).

Not sure if I miss something.

LoveHoney
01-03-15, 03:31
You are mistaken, Neha would count number of pops and will not allow to exceed either count or time whichever earlier.

Thanks again.

Tut Li
01-03-15, 05:56
You are mistaken, Neha would count number of pops and will not allow to exceed either count or time whichever earlier.Exactly. That's what I wanted to convey buddy. He must be talking about Neha from Vimannagar. Who is not even worth to discuss.

Jasmpat
01-03-15, 05:59
Good observation.

Just like to add There are SP's who charge in the range of 6 K and keep babes who allow DFK and for LT 12 k (2-3 pops max). Just need to negotiate with the SP and also don't show desperation when the SP shows the babe you like. They will get their prices down as they also need funds.

Secondly, I too haven't come across a good indie who fits my requirements. And yes, reference is a must for an indie nowdays in terms of a call.

Lastly, yes some of the new members in the forum do have good contacts and are willing to share in exchange for a good indie or SP reference.

Hi all,

Was on short trip to pune, there are few observations (I may be wrong, please correct it).

1. Considering only 25-30 indes, pune forum appears as dead forum. But as informed by one very senior member (almost retired from the forum), there are about 100-150 minimum, but not explored the way it has to be.

2. I interacted with so many new members. Looks like there is flow of sensible & genuine newbies. I feel few new options coming up soon.

3. Indes started working nowadays with only reference. One or two nice (can consider above average) ones started asking ref's number as well as a call to confirm. Which I have never seen in last one year. (I have frequently used the names of unknown members at that point of time - "yogi" and "kunal" are best examples. And succeeded 90 % Even nice SMS or WA msg used to work all the times.

4. Since, most of the indes are useless and different members have different taste, it's always preferable to meet the chick offering 500 conveyance in case you don't like. Will save money for LT guys like me for sure. Depending on the chick, LT price varies from 7 k to 12 K max. ST - 3-5 K.

5. SPs are quoting rocket high price (minimum 18-20 K LT for nice looking chicks, which was about 10-15 K 3 months back).

6. Majority of SP chicks are Ok with BBBJ but no DFK (believe me guys. It's very strange but true).

Not sure if I miss something.

Kiran1411
01-03-15, 06:02
Right, Neha Aundh does count pops, Neha Vimannagar does not, Smita, Deepali Hadapsar do not as well.

But agree with you all. Neha Aundh, Pallavi are in a different league and not worth comparing.

Exactly. That's what I wanted to convey buddy. He must be talking about neha from vimannagar. Who is not even worth to discuss.

FundoBoy
01-03-15, 06:12
Writing my first FR. Sorry for any mistake.

First of all Thanks to seniors like Tut Li and Rahul for sharing numbers and helping, guiding newbies like me.

Johney was desperate (as usual, it's winter time and Pune is chilling now a days).

Was in search of Inde but most of the phones were switched off and other Indes I didn't like which are over shaped and they usually quote younger age but they are around 32-35.

So, decided to try SPs again.

Got number of SP which provides service near Wakad area. Called him. He asked me to come near 'S' resort on highway.

I prefer highway as I live near highway and avoids city traffic and could reach anywhere on highway within max 30 minutes.

Went there and called him back. He came with 4 options. Selected one of them which looked like my crush in college (really her face resembles my crush).

I wanted to take her out but SP insisting to take his own place. So, decided to try his place 'S' lodge near 'S' petrol pump (Lot of 'S' ).

Selected a room. Girl came in 5 minutes. Started chit chat bla bla. She told her name as 'T' (my favorite Tamil / Bollywood actress) probably fake name.

She was with slim body and good figure. Bit small cup size than I was expecting.

We chitchatted for few minutes. We undressed each other started feeling the body heat. Kissed a lot each other almost everywhere. Damn she was good.

Did French and then different positions WOT, Messy, Doggy. Finally, finished in Messy again. (Indeed, I am not an artistic mind to describe it).

Face- 7/10 (8/10 from my side as she resembled my crush).

Body- 8/10 (Small cup size but good figure. I hate fat).

Damage- 4.5 k + room 500 (if she were inde, it would have been definately 3. 5 k max for 2 pops).

Menu. French + 1 pop or two pops (I asked her to chose from menu).

WIR. Yes.

I asked the girl for her number and she was ready to give as well but she said she was only for few days and won't be coming back to Pune. She was Mumbai based.

So, I didn't take it. I have SP number if anyone needs it.

Hdogg44
01-03-15, 16:24
I wish all the forum buddies a very happy.

2015. Wanted to try a new spa to usher in the new year.

So tried this one near university, Ganeshkhind road.

It's on the 10th floor of a hotel complex.

Excellent Thai chicks, and everything available at a price.

Spa enthusiasts must visit.

Buntumanoje
01-03-15, 17:10
Hello Mates,

Was being the silent reader of the forum, Thank you all for your guidance and advise posted till date.

From all your advises I was mongering all over Pune and now finalized the best and cheapest services I will be sticking with.

Today I booked A spa at mall M for 1 HR for 2 o'clock, but was not sure if I vl get extras there. So dropped the idea and my car turned to the HL at Kgaon park. Have assigned therapist. And started massage from back. Was wearing undi which she removed and started massage, she was giving hints of giving extra. Touching my balls many times. I opted for that and finished it.

HJ TL- 1.5 k.

Massuer 5/10

Ambience 6/10

But jonny was not satisfied, again called A spa at see sons mall, receptionist adjusted next slot easily. Reached there, very dark entrance, decided to go for Swedish.

There she came and got me in to the room, Ambiance was very very nice, gave me disposable.

And the unforgettable experience started, She was very professional from the beginning. Was putting good pressure for Massage, No hindrance to massage entire bum and groin area. She was sliding the disposable while massaging bum, I asked her to remove it. She did. I never felt the massage was loosing any time. After turning front jonny was full high she saw it however did not asked for extra. After some time I hinted her, She asked to go on it. I asked her to go slowly. She was obeying. I came in 10 mis.

I never got such a good massage till date in Pune, I will always go to this place again.

2 k at counter.

1 k HJ.

Massage 11/10

HJ 11/10

Ambiance 10/10

WIR yes.

Buntumanoje
01-03-15, 17:12
Any pointers to reach and what are the charges there.

AngelHunk
01-03-15, 18:34
Is it in the building of little Italy. Next to central mall or in the esquare building. Please clarify.

AH.

MDave1981
01-03-15, 19:48
When you say everything. You mean full service too?

If so then what are the approximate charges?

TokyoPanda
01-03-15, 21:01

Spa enthusiasts must visit.Please provide details for this place. Hotel complex name and pointers.

JoyBose
01-03-15, 21:09
Guys,

Any feedback for this Annu! Got her reference from another girl, she is an indie from Aundh side. Her number ends with 311.

She is asking for 7 K for 2 pops, without a place.

Does anyone have experience with her? Does she worth 7 K?

TokyoPanda
01-03-15, 21:57
Anyone tried aura spa mukundnagar? Are thai chicks present there? Also extras and damage please.

Wurli
01-04-15, 00:24
Hi all,

In a few weeks I will be in Pune for a business trip. I'm looking for a beautiful and open-minded (ideally, but not necessarily) European lady as a companion for some private hours. Could you give me some adequate recommendations (Homepage or phone number)?

Will the escort girl be able to visit me in my room (probably in a 5* hotel) easily?

Thank you in advance!

WonderfulWorld
01-04-15, 03:51
Hello gentlemen,

I have been more or less kept continuous watch on this thread and reading few interesting encounters you all are able to score.

I kept my mongering limited to BP till now which I could fit in whenever I had any business around that area.

Being in Hadapsar been linking long I have to make time for MP over Mantri market area. Went there few months back, did not pick any action though. Just a quick glance and moved on. Managed to take some timeout yest to visit. Below is what I observed. Again. I haven't been to other MPs so don't have anything exp to compare with.

As soon as you enter, you can pretty much see available options. Nothing like counter charges etc. In fact. There is nothing like a counter one lady sitting on mattress at the door. Everything spelled out directly & clear at the counter itself with pricing options.

FS+massage: 2.2 k.

2 FS+massage: 3.1 k.

I picked latter options. As I know. First one is only going to last at max few minutes. (Haven't been even helping with self HJ). Among the options, 4-5 present. Could make out. 3 below 30 with average looks, I mean nothing repulsive. Others 30+. Among those, one of them was energetic and open for disc with me even though she just got another monger out of room. Other one was busy with her phone. Ignored her even though she was fairer, I was pretty sure will have bad exp.

Important thing is, I picked 3.1 k and I put it upfront that I'm only carrying 2.5 k in hand. For which they were open that I could give .6 k later. Surprised to hear that. All that indicated to me is they are cooperative with mongers.

Moved into the room for the act, discussed with lady pop+massage+pop sequence. Room has attached bath + mattress on the floor (disappointed). Lady put a new cover on the mattress (that was comforting).

Did the deed, not going into the details. Disturbances caused by my phone. So I had to walkout early.

I did not go for second pop and lady at the door wanted to be sure it was not because of the girl I opted. Surprised again.

Cust friendly: 8/10

Place: 5/10

Options: 6/10

WIR: Probably, when I'm pretty sure no way in hell I will be disturbed by people in my phone book.

Hdogg44
01-04-15, 06:41
Angelhunk, Tokyopanda and other bros,

AH- yes you are bang on target😀. Same building as little Italy.

I availed B2B at 3.5 k. Sounds expensive but was worth.

Try Jennie, very sweet woman with good racks. Spa name is Kinnarie.

Hope this helps.

Is it in the building of little Italy. Next to central mall or in the esquare building. Please clarify.

AH.

JizzyB
01-04-15, 07:17
Happy New Year guys!

I'm thoroughly disappointed with the sky rocketing rates SP's are charging in the very 1st month of 2015.

A sharp rise of 15-20% is simply not acceptable. Such a rip off.

JizzyB

CoolRsp
01-04-15, 07:56
Hi all,

In a few weeks I will be in Pune for a business trip. I'm looking for a beautiful and open-minded (ideally, but not necessarily) European lady as a companion for some private hours. Could you give me some adequate recommendations (Homepage or phone number)?

Will the escort girl be able to visit me in my room (probably in a 5* hotel) easily?

Thank you in advance!In 5 star hotel its very easy to accompany any girl. Just book double occupancy room and show ID card of both.

Nobody will question you.

BikerLoneWolf
01-04-15, 08:32
Hello gentlemen,

I have been more or less kept continuous watch on this thread and reading few interesting encounters you all are able to score.

I kept my mongering limited to BP till now which I could fit in whenever I had any business around that area.

Being in Hadapsar been linking long I have to make time for MP over Mantri market area. Went there few months back, did not pick any action though. Just a quick glance and moved on. Managed to take some timeout yest to visit. Below is what I observed. Again. I haven't been to other MPs so don't have anything exp to compare with.

As soon as you enter, you can pretty much see available options. Nothing like counter charges etc. In fact. There is nothing like a counter one lady sitting on mattress at the door. Everything spelled out directly & clear at the counter itself with pricing options.

FS+massage: 2.2 k.

2 FS+massage: 3.1 k.

I picked latter options. As I know. First one is only going to last at max few minutes. (Haven't been even helping with self HJ)..Buddy,

You have to keep the focus straight. Mob is need of the hour to get linked with world but needs to be switched off, better still remove the battery while in monger world, when in hands of gals keep the focus on valleys and hills. Enjoy your next round.

Jooeey
01-04-15, 11:48
Hi Guys,

Looking for a feedback on this girl? Have been quoted 5 K for ST. If anyone has tried her, please let me know how is she in service, attitude and overall experience?

Regards.

MongersInc
01-04-15, 12:09
Hello folks!

I have been a silent reader since last year and a lot of tips from the seasoned players here have come in handy for me. I have a penchant for spa. Especially fond of massage and even if happy ending et al may be a hit or a miss, I am usually content with a good massage. Have been to a few spas based on the recommendations on this forum and some like HL, SOS did not disappoint.

With this new year, thought of sharing my experience with a medical spa in Model Colony. Went for a Groupon deal of 90 minutes. The therapist was not a Thai one but she was quite adept at alleviating body pain. Opted out of disposable and gave all the necessary hints that I am interested in extras. Had an amazing bum massage and there were definite touches to the sac and stem. However, did not lead to the final shake. Had to deploy the fist in the shower.

Ratings-

Ambiance- 8/10

Massage therapy- 8.5/10

Damage- 1500 for 90 minutes.

WIR. May be (think, the masseur had a trust deficit which will improve with repeat patronage).

Here is wishing you all a very eventful new year with lot of awesome orgasms!

AngelHunk
01-04-15, 15:45
This seems to be a great find buddy. Google is not giving any clue about this place. Can you share there contact. Or any weblink which details their timing and rates. Other option is publish a advt. In locanto with their details and share the link here. So other guys can search it out.

AH- yes you are bang on target. Same building as little Italy.

Hope this helps.

IndianCurries
01-04-15, 20:46
Hello folks,

Wishing you all a very happy and safe New Year!

Didn't log in ISG for long as was busy with other stuffs.

Had an encounter with an old "friend" who's married now. Details about her are not to be mentioned here as it was a private meeting; but place and GFE friendly location needs an FR here.

Went to Sinhgad Fort and the resort is just at the foothills of the fort. It's after you pay the toll to go towards Fort at the right. Went to restaurant; asked for a private place; they offered curtained room tables, asked for more private; they said we have lodge. I asked for rates, were told rates for full night and ST. Took ST offer and I was offered a decent room without any names, numbers, register entries or IDs.

Total damage: 500 (room for an hour) + 100 tip + consumables + took my own Condi.

Mongering: free! ;).

It's true! There's nothing better than a free F* with no strings attached!! : P.

Plan to try something new in coming months! Howz Nilakshi? Does she have a safe place? Can anybody share her number?

Have number of Neha Aundh; will she be better than former, considering she has a safe place.

Cheers,

Stay Safe,

IC.

PassionMale32
01-04-15, 22:39
Hello folks,

Had an encounter with an old "friend" who's married now. Details about her are not to be mentioned here as it was a private meeting; but place and GFE friendly location needs an FR here.

Went to Sinhgad Fort and the resort is just at the foothills of the fort. It's after you pay the toll to go towards Fort at the right. Went to restaurant; asked for a private place; they offered curtained room tables, asked for more private; they said we have lodge. I asked for rates, were told rates for full night and ST. Took ST offer and I was offered a decent room without any names, numbers, register entries or IDs.

Total damage: 500 (room for an hour) + 100 tip + consumables + took my own Condi.

Mongering: free! ;).

It's true! There's nothing better than a free F* with no strings attached!! : P.

Plan to try something new in coming months! Howz Nilakshi? Does she have a safe place? Can anybody share her number?

Have number of Neha Aundh; will she be better than former, considering she has a safe place.

Cheers,

Stay Safe,

IC.Right said bro. There is nothing best than Free F* with no string attached.

Your FR will give leads to more people who can venture out for such safe place to have loads of fun. Pl continue being our guiding star.

Hope to read your next FR soon even if I am at other side of the world.

Be in touch!

Passionmale32.

Wurli
01-05-15, 00:42
In 5 star hotel its very easy to accompany any girl. Just book double occupancy room and show ID card of both.

Nobody will question you.Thanks for your explanation! Where have you to show your ID? Each time you enter the Lobby and want to go to your room?

Sorry for the "silly" question, but I've never been in India before.

Tut Li
01-05-15, 03:01
Hello folks,

Mongering: free...Hey bro,

I never knew you were interested in Nilakshi or Neha aundh. My friend recently tried Nilakshi (I missed the chance). Will share both numbers with details. Neha is more reliable than Nilakshi if you have limited time. Only thing is for your location, Nilakshi is handy where as Neha is at far end. Cheers.

IndianCurries
01-05-15, 05:54
Thanks for your explanation! Where have you to show your ID? Each time you enter the Lobby and want to go to your room? Sorry for the "silly" question, but I've never been in India before.You need to show IDs at the time of check-in to hotel, if you are checking-in together. Else, just once when she is entering the hotel.

If you will be staying in a 5*; you will need to make sure your escort is well-presented and will not come as "obvious" escort. If you go via a seasoned SP; they will make sure the escort given to you falls in category and have all parameters checked.

Jasmpat
01-05-15, 06:01
If I am not mistaken this SPA Is near Shivaji Nagar, Next to Pune Central Mall.

This seems to be a great find buddy. Google is not giving any clue about this place. Can you share there contact. Or any weblink which details their timing and rates. Other option is publish a advt. In locanto with their details and share the link here. So other guys can search it out.

IndianCurries
01-05-15, 06:12
Hey bro. I never knew you were interested in nilakshi or Neha aundh. My friend recently tried nilakshi (I missed the chance). Will share both numbers with details. Neha is more reliable than Nilakshi if you have limited time. Only thing is for your location, Nilakshi is handy where as neha is at far end. Cheers.Well, was not sure myself if I was interested in either of them!

Neelakshi is back in town and is recommended; so want to go with her.

I am planning to go to that side of City later this week; so was wondering if I can try another recommended gem!

Mnaya
01-05-15, 07:13
Hi,

Can someone share Smita's number. Have some SP's contacts that I can share in return.

Mnaya
01-05-15, 07:46
Nope, this is not in P mall but Sky Max mall in VN.Thanks Kiran for the pointer. Visited. Got BBJ, B2 B & HJ.

Damage- 3 k Tip+ 2. 4 k counter.

Masseur 7/10

Ambiance 7/10

HoneyHunt05
01-05-15, 08:23
Firstly, wish you all a very happy new year! May this year bring you more wealth and health yo enjoy a joyful mongering life!

Availed this spa services thrice during the last 2 weeks and it was pure bliss. I had gone with the same therapist all three times!

It is the spa in KP and therapist is miss M.

Got this lead from a fellow monger and immediately booked an appointment. Reached the place on time and got into the nice massage room. Therapist came in 5 min and she was beautiful and hot. Got into the disposable and got started. She gave an awesome bum massage by touching the groin area very frequently. Got the balls massaged as well. Turned around and she gave a naughty smile by looking at the tent.

She continued the massage and the best part is she sits on your naked body by allowing you to touch her privates with your body (don't mistake it with hands.

She completed the massage and with mutual agreement got a HJ done. She has great features and a perfect body.

2nd Experience: Everything was similar to the first one except the disposable. She removed the disposable without me asking when starting the bum massage. Same awesome massage with she sitting on my dick and giving me a nice chest massage. If not for her clothes, jhonny would have pierced deep inside.

3rd experience: A notch up this time where she was giving me a dry hump while sitting on my tummy and holding jhonny in her hand. And all this while my hands exploring her entire body. What a great body she has. Would love to screw her for any cost. Still building the rapport to see if she would be willing to join outside. Released in 5 min it was truly a great experience in my spa life.

Girl: 8/10

Attitude: 8/10

Sensual massage: 10/10

Damages: 1.8 k at the counter and 1 k for extras.

May not suggest if you are looking for a relaxing massage as she is not great at that. But for a sensual massage, definitely yes.

RessrRcky
01-05-15, 10:45
Hello,

Anybody tried below girls? Last digits 353, if yes please give me feedback.

JazzyGuy
01-05-15, 12:07
Happy new year fellow mongers.

Had some fun times at H spa. Also posted the FR when I visited there for first time. Thought about graduating to next level. Thanks to senior members for giving pointers and hints about some indes. Managed to get digits for V wadi Neha, Nilakshi and NIBM Nisha. Made calls. To my bad luck first two were switched off and third one was promptly answered. I will come straight to point. Total wastage of time and money. Lot of attitude. Only CBJ and Doggy. Wears some sort of med suit which blocks access to most of the body. Only positive thing about the session was the feeling of safety of place. She has her own place. The girl is not sexy in any way. Keeps using mobile and number of times. Fakes moans like anything. Treats you in cheap way.

Anyway. Lesson learned. First step was a setback. But will try to think with the brain next time. Johny is no good for thinking.

Just a note for other mongers. Think a lot before you take her. Its easy to find her number after reading a bit about her in forum. But you will have lot more satisfaction with just HJ at SPA.

Would like to try with other two options as FRs seem positive. But it seems extremely difficult to get in touch with them.

AbhiSingh
01-05-15, 13:54
Hi all.

Urgent need info around hinjewadi.

Can someone pm me any indies or escorts who can vcome over to marriot for night or short time?

Thanks a lot.

And do pm me if you need any help for Delhi ncr.

Kirito
01-05-15, 14:43
Hi all.

Urgent need info around Hinjewadi.

Can someone pm me any indies or escorts who can vcome over to the Marriot for night or short time?

Thanks a lot.

And do pm me if you need any help for Delhi ncr.Hi buddy I have to contact details of this girl named Tanya she works in an international call centre in Pune. She is originally from Dubai I have availed her services suffice to say I had a blast I have attached her pic of interested Pm me.

Cheers

Kb1980
01-05-15, 14:51
Hi bro,

Call the SP Rohit 456 he usually has good options in Pune. Reference Buddhist in Hayatt you can see my FR on Sania in Pune forum.

Hi all.

Can someone pm me any indies or escorts who can vcome over to marriot for night or short time?

Thanks a lot.

TheBestIndia
01-05-15, 14:55
This post is about an experience 2 months ago, sorry for the delay.

Had tried a couple of numbers for south Pune and was not willing to travel till KP. Found a MP inNnibm area, and stepped in to the place one afternoon.

The lady at the counter (desk) was dressed in a low cut blouse and was courteous. Asked for 500 upfront which I paid, and then showed my only 1 aunty. Insisted that she would be unforgettable.

Being my 1st experience in Pune, thought of going ahead with BJ+TL (no massage) for a quickie.

The experience was average, and she seemed more keen on finishing it quickly than me!

All access allowed, simple CBJ / HJ + TL cost me 2 k including counter charges.

Exp: 5/10

Cost: 2 k.

WIR: Only for FS if offered another choice!

P.S. : Walked in couple of times again to same place after that day, even this week, but the door is always shut. Any clues what happened to the place? I'm referring to the place opp a gym.

Any other places in or around Kondhawa?

HorrificExp
01-05-15, 15:46
I have been a reader of this forum for a while. I created this account just to post this.

Called one of those ads for massage at home in TOI.

Gave the address and the girl came on the gate.

The moment I went to receive her on my bike, a huge man came running at me to beat me up.

He kicked me while I was on the bike. I started my bike and went away.

It was horrific to say the least as I don't know what more could have happened.

I don't know what kind of antagonism is going on with these kind of services.

Please suggest me how can I let everyone know the phone number (as far as I know phone numbers can't be posted).

The experience I had was scary as hell. My mongering ended before it started as I don't trust anymore.

I am posting this so that no one else has to have a similar experience.

Please be cautious and stay safe. This could have happened with anyone.

Evoque
01-05-15, 16:07
Hello,

Anybody tried below girls? Last digits 353, if yes please give me feedback.I met the girl with Pink Saree on Saturday. Was good. But didn't avail her service, rather opted for different one.

SP showed me 5-6 options and I had a chat with all of them. She was ready for everything except French kissing.

How much is the SP charging?

I will post my FR tonight.

Cheers

Rahul0912
01-05-15, 18:50
Got to know from a forum friend about this hot therapist in famous spa at lane no 7. Booked for 90 mins sports massage. Was allotted a nice room with attached bath. The ambiance was nice and I was asked to change. After couple of min heard a knock on the door and a sweet voice "Can I come In Sir". She is pretty hot with nice racks and slim fig. Started with the back massage and then moved to bums. She does this area pretty well. Without asking she explores all the area, between legs and the balls. You suddenly feel in heaven. She has a good technique and finally you end up "HORNY". Even on the front side, she makes all her effort to keep jhonny saluting. Finally she sits on your Dick and starts massaging your chest that's when I couldn't control. Took and smooched her. Squeezed her boobs and licked them for good 15 mins. Was almost in missionary position dry humping her. She too enjoys it.

Face: 9/10

Body 9/10 hot but padded. Stuff is smaller then what appears he he.

Attitude: 9/10

Massage: 8/10

Damage: 1.8 k counter + 1.2 k tip.

WIR yes but not so soon. Will checkout new therapist.

Advice: Don't allow jhonny to take over mind. Negotiate hard!

VJKrishna2008
01-05-15, 19:40
Wish you a happy and safe year 2015.

I have been absent here for a variety of reasons, but mostly lack of motivation to write, and not being active much in the past 3 months. My infrequent rendezvous have been with Neha-Aundh only. As we met several times, we are becoming more comfortable and familiar, and the encounters are becoming more GFE.

While I continue the GFE with her I also want to try new adventures. I have earlier tried Hotel P.S. And Raj, and a few others on the Bangalore highway. A lot of good info shared by members here, so hopefully things will pan out.

SG, if you are reading this, lets plan a drink-meet. My number is changed. Other senior members, welcome to join.

A few independents have stopped serving, or changed numbers. Glad to exchange new numbers. One of my previous regular - Sneha from PCMC - was out of commission as she was pregnant. Shoma's number appears to have changed, and I don't have her new number. JFYI.

VJKrishna2008
01-05-15, 19:46
Hello folks,

<XX>

<XX>
IC.Couldn't agree more, IC. You are one lucky dude. Enjoy.

Chappsgar
01-05-15, 20:39
Hello,

Anybody tried below girls? Last digits 353, if yes please give me feedback.Hi,

Could you please PM me the phone no of SP who showed these girls? Also please post any FRs with these.

DFA13
01-05-15, 21:40
Has anyone used service in Pune KP number ending with 111?

Kirito
01-05-15, 22:17
My trusted SP in KP sent the following pics; these 2 girls will be flying down from Delhi tomorrow.

Any feedback is appreciated. One more CIS babe will be flying down at a different SP in KP haven't yet received her pic. As you all know CIS were not available in Pune over the past fortnight or so. I guess it is back to business as usual. I go weak in knees for smooth flawless white skin.

AbhiSingh
01-06-15, 03:27
Thanks bro.

Can you pm me the details and references.

I called one sp, but they don't serve or send girls to hinjewadi;.

Hi bro,

Call the SP Rohit 456 he usually has good options in Pune. Reference Buddhist in Hayatt you can see my FR on Sania in Pune forum.

AbhiSingh
01-06-15, 03:28
Thanks bro.

What reference I should give her?

Also pm me her rates please.

Request you to share some more.

Thanks a ton.

Hi buddy I have to contact details of this girl named Tanya she works in an international call centre in Pune. She is originally from Dubai I have availed her services suffice to say I had a blast I have attached her pic of interested Pm me.

Cheers

AbhiSingh
01-06-15, 03:29
Bro you can send me for anytime.

I keep visiting here for short one day or two day trips.

Thanks.

Do you mean for today or sometime this week?

AbhiSingh
01-06-15, 03:29
Please share more guys. Sharing is caring.

Hi all.

Thanks a lot.

Hdogg44
01-06-15, 04:04
That's right. Should be fairly easy to locate.

They have a neon board right on the road at the.

Entrance of the complex. Name of the spa is Kinaree.

If I am not mistaken this SPA Is near Shivaji Nagar, Next to Pune Central Mall.

CoolRsp
01-06-15, 05:25
I have been a reader of this forum for a while. I created this account just to post this.

The moment I went to receive her on my bike, a huge man came running at me to beat me up.

Please suggest me how can I let everyone know the phone number (as far as I know phone numbers can't be posted).

The experience I had was scary as hell. My mongering ended before it started as I don't trust anymore.

Please be cautious and stay safe. This could have happened with anyone.Dude,

Never call such type of services or activity at house or where you can get identified.

Always prefer outside location or lodge.

Play safe and keep mongering.

Chappsgar
01-06-15, 05:31
I met the girl with Pink Saree on Saturday. Was good. But didn't avail her service, rather opted for different one.

SP showed me 5-6 options and I had a chat with all of them. She was ready for everything except French kissing.

How much is the SP charging?

I will post my FR tonight.

CheersCan you please PM the no. Of SP who shared pics of these girls. They look awesome.

Jasmpat
01-06-15, 07:32
Pal, I have tried the last babe in Pink Saree. You can go for her, you want be disappointed. Don't pay the SP more than 6 k with accomodation.

Play Safe and have a blast.

Hello,

Anybody tried below girls? Last digits 353, if yes please give me feedback.

AmpMax
01-06-15, 08:07
My trusted SP in KP sent the following pics; these 2 girls will be flying down from Delhi tomorrow.

Any feedback is appreciated. One more CIS babe will be flying down at a different SP in KP haven't yet received her pic. As you all know CIS were not available in Pune over the past fortnight or so. I guess it is back to business as usual. I go weak in knees for smooth flawless white skin.I have checked options in KP but usually find these are older, stouter women. Don't find hotties like Delhi or Bombay. Personal opinion. Would love to meet a hot cracker CIS in Pune.

HoneyHunt05
01-06-15, 08:47

Any feedback is appreciated. One more CIS babe will be flying down at a different SP in KP haven't yet received her pic. As you all know CIS were not available in Pune over the past fortnight or so. I guess it is back to business as usual. I go weak in knees for smooth flawless white skin.Mate,

What are the charges for this CIS? And could you please PM me the digits of the SP?

Kirito
01-06-15, 10:21
Banged this lovely fair chick tonight.

Great attitude. Great in bed.

Willing to share her contact; but in return will expect.

Some good indie numbers.Kindly clear your inbox buddy I am unable to PM you.

Regards

IndianCurries
01-06-15, 10:49

Please be cautious and stay safe. This could have happened with anyone.Sad to hear your experience. I don't see any MP ads in TOI these days apart from KP SPAs; when was this?

Kirito
01-06-15, 11:01
Anyone has availed the services of this babe She is staying at a four star hotel in Pune Sp is quoting 10 k ST I think that's too much.

Cheers

Hitman47
01-06-15, 11:17
Went to this MP in the afternoon, got 3 choices. Selected Miss N who is from goa. They charged 3 k for FS + Massage. Started with B2 B and DFK. Then bbj, wot, missy and HJ.

She was nice, busty with big nips and playing with her felt awesome. But place is very bad.

HorrificExp
01-06-15, 12:04
Sad to hear your experience. I don't see any MP ads in TOI these days apart from KP SPAs; when was this?Thanks for the reply IC Bro, we need guidance from seniors like you.

This happened just yesterday (5th Jan 2015), refer TOI Pune dated 5th Jan 2015 Page No. 6 (Pg. No. 8 on epaper) in the Beauty & Cosmetics section 2nd ad (number ends with 072).

I don't know what motives these goons have. Seniors please look into the matter and guide us.

Stay Safe. Thanks!

PuneDude123
01-06-15, 12:27
Hello seniors,

Thanks a lot for all the informative posts. I'm new to the forum and am looking for some action.

Can someone PM me Wanowrie lady's number.

Thanks in advance.

Punedude

Greetings,

Jackson

SandipShinde
01-06-15, 12:33
Please send me her contact number.

Hi buddy I have to contact details of this girl named Tanya she works in an international call centre in Pune. She is originally from Dubai I have availed her services suffice to say I had a blast I have attached her pic of interested Pm me.

Cheers

Kiran1411
01-06-15, 12:37
Is this the one near Vaibhav theatre, in a complex on first floor? Seems to be the same based on your description and charges.

Went to this MP in the afternoon, got 3 choices. Selected Miss N who is from goa. They charged 3 k for FS + Massage. Started with B2 B and DFK. Then bbj, wot, missy and HJ.

She was nice, busty with big nips and playing with her felt awesome. But place is very bad.

IndianCurries
01-06-15, 12:44

She was nice, busty with big nips and playing with her felt awesome. But place is very bad.Is this the same place in Mantri Market or any other MP in Hadapsar?

Mach108
01-06-15, 13:03
2 more pics available on Locanto.

Regards,

DrackmoreHi bro,

Did you get any leads on both of them?

Hitman47
01-06-15, 13:15
Is this the same place in Mantri Market or any other MP in Hadapsar?Same bro.

Near BOB.

Anand1234
01-06-15, 15:13
Hi Guys,

I am from Bangalore and will be in Pune on 31st.

I would like to visit BP on 31st.

Please pm if anybody going on the same day.

Would like to have some company since it is first visit.BP was amid high LE action so did not visit the place during new year. Got the attached pic from an SP. Quoted 25 k for night but came down to 15 k very easily.

Met the girl in a posh locality in V Nagar. The girl is not fair as in pic. She was wheatish and looked average. SP tried to convince me a lot but I came back.

Back to Bangalore. Pune is not better than Bangalore. Some guy asked me to post pic. Let me know if you have seen this girl.

Kirito
01-06-15, 15:26
BP was amid high LE action so did not visit the place during new year. Got the attached pic from an SP. Quoted 25 k for night but came down to 15 k very easily.

Met the girl in a posh locality in V Nagar. The girl is not fair as in pic. She was wheatish and looked average. SP tried to convince me a lot but I came back.

Back to Bangalore. Pune is not better than Bangalore. Some guy asked me to post pic. Let me know if you have seen this girl.Hey buddy,

I know this girl she is from Sikkim. I have availed her once for ST 2-3 months back damages 5 k.

You took the right decision I wouldn't say she is dead fish in bed she is just average CBJ no BBBJ DFK DATY GFE or anal which anyways I am not into.

She is open for all positions but not really interested in the act which was a big turn off for me.

She works at various SP in Pune.

Kirito
01-06-15, 15:37
I have checked options in KP but usually find these are older, stouter women. Don't find hotties like Delhi or Bombay. Personal opinion. Would love to meet a hot cracker CIS in Pune.I have opted for CIS many times over last 2 years only got lucky twice with what you would called a hot cracker one was babe from.

Turkey damn she had me drooling all over her that was 1. 5 years ago now mostly older CIS MILFs are available or chubby ones all coming from Delhi.

5-6 months back a encounter with a pure Russian babe from St. Peterberg at my trusted SP in KP.

She had smooth flawless white skin and sweet smelling hygienic queen's place, really enjoyed DATY on her.

She was awesome in WOT.

Attached is a pic for your reference if anyone has come across her or has her digits would be really grateful.

She is best CIS fuck of my life.

Cheers

SachinHot
01-06-15, 15:41
Nice review. Is this SOS spa or any other spa? Would you please name it? If its in mall please mention starting 2 letters of mall too? How is the complexion of the girl?

Got to know from a forum friend about this hot therapist in famous spa at lane no 7. Booked for 90 mins sports massage. Was allotted a nice room with attached bath. The ambiance was nice and I was asked to change. After couple of min heard a knock on the door and a sweet voice "Can I come In Sir". She is pretty hot with nice racks and slim fig. Started with the back massage and then moved to bums. She does this area pretty well. Without asking she explores all the area, between legs and the balls. You suddenly feel in heaven. She has a good technique and finally you end up "HORNY". Even on the front side, she makes all her effort to keep jhonny saluting. Finally she sits on your Dick and starts massaging your chest that's when I couldn't control. Took and smooched her. Squeezed her boobs and licked them for good 15 mins. Was almost in missionary position dry humping her. She too enjoys it.

Face: 9/10

Body 9/10 hot but padded. Stuff is smaller then what appears he he.

Attitude: 9/10

Massage: 8/10

Damage: 1.8 k counter + 1.2 k tip.

WIR yes but not so soon. Will checkout new therapist.

Advice: Don't allow jhonny to take over mind. Negotiate hard!

Rahul0912
01-06-15, 17:11
Nice review. Is this SOS spa or any other spa? Would you please name it? If its in mall please mention starting 2 letters of mall too? How is the complexion of the girl?Yes its SOS. Fair complexion.

BikerLoneWolf
01-06-15, 18:47
Thanks to a few friends out here and heade to a MP immediately on landing at Pune. Decided to go to MPs only, what with broken hand (see Mumbai report for details).

Went to this squarish mall and asked for a session, did not ask for a specific girl but was allotted Miss A, luck favours sometime. Good massage with lovely stokes, had ditched disposal in the beginning only. All knots of body were removed and final hurdle was asked laughingly. By then wee comfortable with each other, what with her describing her experiences of India and me regaling her of my escapades of Thailand.

She started with 4 k for BBBJ with nothing else or one grand for HJ. Bargained with caresses to get it down to 2.5 k (massively high for me but was in no mood to dilly dally and wanted to release my last knot) for BBBJ and nudeness. All happy and started happy ending, I don't know what's with Thai girls, they are extremely good with BJ. Had a massive ten minutes drive through ups and down of cum ride interspersed with titties sucking. Came like a stallion and was satisfied for now.

Chick- 7

Massage- 8

Titties- 6 (small).

BBBJ- 9

Overall- 8

Damage - 1.8 counter + 2. 5 gal.

WIR. Too many options to go back in three days of stay.

Two things highlighted.

Contact not mine to give, please ask in forum only and original finder if wants will share.

Second, rate high due to my medical condition resulting in less mobility, so don't feel bad.

BLW

CodedGod
01-06-15, 19:45
Nice review. Is this SOS spa or any other spa? Would you please name it? If its in mall please mention starting 2 letters of mall too? How is the complexion of the girl?I think this is Health Land Spa.

Chappsgar
01-06-15, 19:53
Hi,

I am sure that during the act all of us prefer protection. Then I fail to understand how many people in this forum have said that they performed DATY. Is it not unsafe?

Or am I missing something?

Cheers

Chappsgar
01-06-15, 19:57
Dude 5. 4 K at a spa. Are you kidding.

Guess you overpaid.5. 4 K is way too high.

I think damages at MP should not cross 3.5 K. Though I ended up spending 4 K during my first visit.

CodedGod
01-06-15, 19:57
Another visit to aura. As usual neat and clean place, first time I went there with a buddy of mine. Usually I go alone. We went in a little late around 8 pm. Cannot remember the name of the girl assigned, she isn't great looking thus was a little disappointing and turned off.

The massage as usual was great and relaxing with the usual concentration on the butt and balls. Was not aroused at all but still asked for a HJ for 1 k. That's when everything changed, was smoked up so it took a little longer for Jr to wake up but she was amazing. What she lacked in looks she really made up with skills. She had my Jr up in no time and I was enjoying it.

My friend on the other hand had better luck as he managed to get his girls number and a promise of meeting up outside. So let's see how that pans out. Will keep you guys posted.

Overall great massage and a great HJ.

Damage 2. 1 at the counter and 1 for the HJ.

Kirito
01-06-15, 20:18
I have opted for CIS many times over last 2 years only got lucky twice with what you would called a hot cracker one was babe from.

Turkey damn she had me drooling all over her that was 1. 5 years ago now mostly older CIS MILFs are available or chubby ones all coming from Delhi.

5-6 months back a encounter with a pure Russian babe from St. Peterberg at my trusted SP in KP.

She had smooth flawless white skin and sweet smelling hygienic queen's place, really enjoyed DATY on her.

She was awesome in WOT.

Attached is a pic for your reference if anyone has come across her or has her digits would be really grateful.

She is best CIS fuck of my life.

CheersForgot to attach the pic.

Feedback will be appreciated.

Cheers

Prem143
01-07-15, 03:56
Hi bro,

Could you please share Tanya's number. Travelling to Pune soon. I can share nice contacts of you travel down to Bangalore anytime.

Awaiting you are reply.

Regards,

Prem

Cheers

Jasmpat
01-07-15, 05:40
Pal, she is not worth more than 12 k. Does not allow DFK. Has a good body.

BP was amid high LE action so did not visit the place during new year. Got the attached pic from an SP. Quoted 25 k for night but came down to 15 k very easily.

Back to Bangalore. Pune is not better than Bangalore. Some guy asked me to post pic. Let me know if you have seen this girl.

Tut Li
01-07-15, 05:57
Pal, she is not worth more than 12 k. Does not allow DFK. Has a good body.Correct bro. DFK is not on offer and only CBJ. Short one but beautiful and nice body. I had her for 2 pops at early hours of the day. Very fresh. She was looking at par to the photo provided by SP. She is not wheatish for sure. If you don't compare with white meat. My 2 cents.

AngelHunk
01-07-15, 06:34
Glad to know you acted on the clue and had a great time. Keep sharing and be safe.

AH.

Thanks to a few friends out here and heade to a MP immediately on landing at Pune. Decided to go to MPs only, what with broken hand (see Mumbai report for details).

Went to this squarish mall and asked for a session, did not ask for a specific girl but was allotted Miss A, luck favours sometime. Good massage with lovely stokes, had ditched disposal in the beginning only. All knots of body were removed and final hurdle was asked laughingly. By then wee comfortable with each other, what with her describing her experiences of India and me regaling her of my escapades of Thailand.

She started with 4 k for BBBJ with nothing else or one grand for HJ. Bargained with caresses to get it down to 2.5 k (massively high for me but was in no mood to dilly dally and wanted to release my last knot) for BBBJ and nudeness. All happy and started happy ending, I don't know what's with Thai girls, they are extremely good with BJ. Had a massive ten minutes drive through ups and down of cum ride interspersed with titties sucking. Came like a stallion and was satisfied for now.

Chick- 7

Massage- 8

Titties- 6 (small).

BBBJ- 9

Overall- 8

Damage - 1.8 counter + 2. 5 gal.

WIR. Too many options to go back in three days of stay.

Two things highlighted.

Contact not mine to give, please ask in forum only and original finder if wants will share.

Second, rate high due to my medical condition resulting in less mobility, so don't feel bad.

BLW

Jasmpat
01-07-15, 08:29
Pal, I recall IAmRamesh86 has got this babes Direct No. He had taken her for 12 K for whole night & 4 K ST in Goa.

Anyone has availed the services of this babe She is staying at a four star hotel in Pune Sp is quoting 10 k ST I think that's too much.

Cheers

AmpMax
01-07-15, 08:38
Forgot to attach the pic.

Feedback will be appreciated.

CheersI just wish I can find one like this in Pune. I have done the rounds of kp a few times, seen whatsapp pics and said no right there, because the women are all matronly. Not to my taste. They seem to come in waves to Pune. Not always available, then suddenly there will be a few available for a short time. You will see posts on CL and backpage, and many different SPs, but you will eventually find that a whole pack of SPs are peddling the same pics.

Once, I was coasting on lane 7 looking for a parking spot and a foreigner gal, again oldish, clearly gave me a hand signal of availability. I plan to coast some more when I have time, may be worthwhile checking the deal without broker.

Deepr
01-07-15, 11:24
After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought I hit the plateau in punw however thanks to my ISG mate who shared the digits. Talked with her on call fluent english then added in WA she shared pic and FB link then started to chit chat and told her my requirement, she was a game asked me to come to her apartment, I went thr in weekends and bingo she is was there with a smile with a black night gown flaunting her tattoos got inside room lot of chi cht then ask her what is on menu she told me everything from A level to CIM to role play woww looks like tonights GF she went inside and slipped into more sexier outfits came back and pulled me on Sofa and started to undress me and ask me do you want to cum and started to suck like thr is no tomorrow did a rimming ball suck deepthroat and told me to finish inside her mouth did so she went to washroom cleaned all loads came back then bang on after 1 HR in miss dog wot rev cw on sofa floor wooow hit the jackpot.

Score card.

Looks 5/10.

Boobs small cup.

Body 6/10 slim.

BBBJ 20/10.

Attitude 20/10.

Damage 5 k 2 HR.

JazzyGuy
01-07-15, 11:49
Hi guys,

Looking for some action tomorrow. Based on your experience who would be your first preference between Neha from V wadi and very famous Neelakshi.

I managed the numbers for both. After calling them both, Neelakshi sounded like more fun. But would appreciate some clues before selecting.

As mentioned earlier in my FR my first experience with inde was total KLPD. Would not want a discouraging second step.

SammyDaCosta
01-07-15, 11:58

She started with 4 k for BBBJ with nothing else or one grand for HJ. Bargained with caresses to get it down to 2.5 k (massively high for me but was in no mood to dilly dally and wanted to release my last knot) for BBBJ and nudeness. All happy and started happy ending, I don't know what's with Thai girls, they are extremely good with BJ. Had a massive ten minutes drive through ups and down of cum ride interspersed with titties sucking. Came like a stallion and was satisfied for now...Great report! Looks like you had fun!

I never had the option of a BJ at Thai spas (only HJs so far) even though I am a big time BJ lover.

Can you please give pointers on which place is this?

Thanks!

Dev987
01-07-15, 12:25
I was on a two day visit to Pune between 27th to 29th December. Completed my work immediately on arrival and then had two days of hectic mongering sessions. The visit was fruitful mainly on account unreserved help from Tut Li and Angel Hunk. Booked a Suit room at a hotel on Nagar road recommended by Tut Li. I got a good deal thanks to offers on Travel site. It served my purpose well.

At noon on Saturday (27th) contacted Nilakshi, who had good reviews on the forum. I was quite lucky that day as Nilakshi picked the phone at first ring and said she is free to meet me. In fact, she was in my room within 30 minutes. She is quite smart as she called me just before entering the hotel and told me her real name. She knew she will have to present the I'd and the Receptionist will check up with me before allowing her into the room. I was not very much impressed with her looks but had reasonably good racks and was little chubby and bit dark. Started with customary chit chat on general issues and learnt that she is normally busy during the week days between 9 AM to 3. 30 PM as she is claimed that she is actively involved in Day Trading on the stock exchange. Looks educated may be upto higher secondary level.

Started with DFK, was quite good and she was equally enjoying the same. She was friendly and was open to love play in all positions. She was reluctant when asked for CIM and therefore did not pursue. I am not going into details as she has been well described on the forum. Overall a good experience over about ninety minutes, I spent with her and would rate her at 7/10. We did not discuss her fees at all at the beginning and when I paid 3 K while she was leaving, seemed quite happy.

Hitman47
01-07-15, 12:36
Simply awesome.

After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought.........
Score card.

Looks 5/10.

Boobs small cup.

Body 6/10 slim.

BBBJ 20/10.

Attitude 20/10.

Damage 5 k 2 HR.

LuverBoyPune
01-07-15, 12:48
Does her name start with a K? And does she wear a nose ring?

After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought I hit the plateau in punw however thanks to my ISG mate who shared the digits. Talked with her on call fluent english then added in WA she shared pic and FB link then started to chit chat and told her my requirement, she was a game asked me to come to her apartment, I went thr in weekends and bingo she is was there with a smile with a black night gown flaunting her tattoos got inside room lot of chi cht then ask her what is on menu she told me everything from A level to CIM to role play woww looks like tonights GF she went inside and slipped into more sexier outfits came back and pulled me on Sofa and started to undress me and ask me do you want to cum and started to suck like thr is no tomorrow did a rimming ball suck deepthroat and told me to finish inside her mouth did so she went to washroom cleaned all loads came back then bang on after 1 HR in miss dog wot rev cw on sofa floor wooow hit the jackpot..

Dev987
01-07-15, 12:55
Wanted to make full use of time at my disposal. So after finishing my session with Nilakshi, headed for the nearby Mall for couple of drinks and quick bite. While having my drinks, contacted HL SPA in KP and and fixed an appointment for a Aroma Therapy massage and was allotted 4. 30 PM slot. I was specific with Guy there and requested him to allot the room with Bath attached.

Reached there dot on time and was immediately ushered into the room by the Therapist. She asked me to change with a a disposal, when I had made it clear to her that I am not comfortable with that. She sounded quite OK with that and handed over a towel. She was back in a couple of minutes. Very friendly Thai girl and called herself Tiab from Issan. She was slim with decent racks. Should be late twenties or may be early thirties. Started chatting with her right from the beginning and was very comfortable with her. She had good massaging technique and was giving quite a sensual massage with her had roaming at the right places and were on my shaft on numerous occasions. She was pretty direct about her intentions. Though, I was in constant state of arousal through out the massage, I did not raise any question about the extras though I was amply sure they were on the card. Thereafter, about half an hour letter she asked whether I was interested in HJ and quoted 1 K but I did not show any interest. She immediately brought it down to 0. 5 K when I countered with an offer of 1 K for HJ with TL, boob sucking and feeling her over her cloths down below. I am sure if I had negotiated further she would have come down to 0. 8 K but as she was quite nice and a decent girl, I was OK with that.

Overall a very satisfying experience. She was quite skillful in giving a HJ and was quite enjoying giving it as much as I was enjoying receiving it. She allowed to amply suck and squeeze her boobs to my hearts content. They were small but handful. This was my first SPA experience in Pune.

FundoBoy
01-07-15, 13:36
Must say, you are one god-damn lucky fellow. First you got Nilakshi session and second HL good trip.

I am trying her number like ages now, still no luck.

Wanted to make full use of time at my disposal. So after finishing my session with Nilakshi, headed for the nearby Mall for couple of drinks and quick bite. While having my drinks, contacted HL SPA in KP and and fixed an appointment for a Aroma Therapy massage and was allotted 4. 30 PM slot. I was specific with Guy there and requested him to allot the room with Bath attached.
This was my first SPA experience in Pune.

SkyKing05
01-07-15, 16:29
Hi all,

Need review of Coco HHI spa. Anyone tried? I am planning.

Lost my old account log in details. Started this new account.

Awaiting response on above spa on urgent basis.

TC

Tut Li
01-07-15, 16:49
Hi guys,

Looking for some action tomorrow. Based on your experience who would be your first preference between Neha from V wadi and very famous Neelakshi.

I managed the numbers for both. After calling them both, Neelakshi sounded like more fun. But would appreciate some clues before selecting.

As mentioned earlier in my FR my first experience with inde was total KLPD. Would not want a discouraging second step.If neha V. Vadi is same as Neha Viman nagar, you must go for Nilakshi, even though I have not tried Nilakshi.

Dev987
01-07-15, 17:03
After hectic time in the afternoon, relaxed for a while in the hotel room. Hot bath was a must in the cold weather and was looking forward for my encounter with Suhana. She informed that she can meet only after 9 PM, as she works in a outlet in the well known Mall on the Nagar road. So headed to the ' Irish House' for a drink session in the same Mall. Drink was a must in Pune winter that to with a tempting offer of one drink free on one you buy. Moreover, I had more than an hour before my meeting with Suhana.

Sharp at 9 PM, received a call from Suhana to meet at the entrance of the Mall. Reached the hotel couple of Kms away. Had no problem entering the hotel.

Suhana, a bubbly, Slim girl full of energy inspite of her long hours at work. She is barely out of her teens. A Mumbai girl now in Pune on work. Has worked in Goa in tourism industry. Made her comfortable in the room with a mocktail and meal. She is a treat for persons who like slim girl with perky boobs. Very good long lasting DFK. Really enjoyed the session with this lovable girl. Had limited time at our disposal as she had to leave by 11.30 PM. I offered her to stay for the night but she was not ready as she had to me with her room mates.

We had a quality time togather. She is nothing great but gives good company and enjoys along with. Time was enough only for one pop. Had a good session and inspite of her tight pussy, took long to cum. Both were tired after the deed and we're in fact panting and sweating even in cold climate.

All in all a very enjoyable time togather.

It was a Saturday to remember.

Tut Li
01-07-15, 17:17
After hectic time .Enough is enough bro. I think we are clear till 28th. But still missing the episode on 29th. For which. There is no doubt that it must have been amazing. Correct me if I m wrong. We have interacted very few times but now I can guess how was your whole trip. Wish I have the same in near future. Will have to meet you soon in person.

Cheers

Lukej
01-07-15, 17:29
Hi all.

I am due to travel to Pune either next week or week after. I Have lots of experience of WGs but only in uk. As I am travelling I wanted to make use of the time and have a couple of experiences whilst there. On would love the views on best options.

In Pune am I better with a parlour or visit a girls house. Or is it safe for them to come to my room?

Do the larger hotels give any trouble with girls visiting? Or can they help arrange? Do the girls in the hotel spas offer extras?

Based on the answers to the above how do I go about getting recommendations?

As for the woman. Age and looks are less important (to a point!) but clean and great personality is more important. However DFK, owo, and FS are important. (Hope I got the abbreviations right).

Is this enough to go in? Never been to Pune so not sure what info else would help you help me.

Lukej
01-07-15, 17:31
I am due to travel to Pune either next week or week after. I Have lots of experience of WGs but only in uk. As I am travelling I wanted to make use of the time and have a couple of experiences whilst there. On would love the views on best options.

In Pune am I better with a parlour or visit a girls house. Or is it safe for them to come to my room?

Do the larger hotels give any trouble with girls visiting? Or can they help arrange? Do the girls in the hotel spas offer extras?

As for the woman. Age and looks are less important (to a point!) but clean and great personality is more important. However DFK, owo, and FS are important. (Hope I got the abbreviations right).

JizzyB
01-07-15, 17:36
Hi Guys!

I'm not a MP guy but have read many reviews on SPA's around Pune recently and I thought to give them a try. Also body is aching so why not ek teer se do nishane I'm planning to go tomorrow.

So please advise which SPA to book among the HL, SOS, Aura and if any other on the list.

JizzyB.

Lukej
01-07-15, 17:39
Enough is enough bro. I think we are clear till 28th. But still missing the episode on 29th. For which. There is no doubt that it must have been amazing. Correct me if I m wrong. We have interacted very few times but now I can guess how was your whole trip. Wish I have the same in near future. Will have to meet you soon in person. Cheers.I am due to travel to Pune either next week or week after. I Have lots of experience of WGs but only in uk. As I am travelling I wanted to make use of the time and have a couple of experiences whilst there. On would love the views on best options.

Tut Li
01-07-15, 18:16
Hi all,

Was on short trip to pune, there are few observations

2. I interacted with so many new members. Looks like there is flow of sensible & genuine newbies. I feel few new options are coming very soon.Looking at few recent posts, I feel happy that my observation was right, at least for few members.

TharkiBoss
01-07-15, 19:40
Did you get BBBJ or just massage, and does she (Jenni) have big boobs?

AH- yes you are bang on target. Same building as little Italy.

Hope this helps.