PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Kirito
01-07-15, 19:42
After hectic time in the afternoon, relaxed for a while in the hotel room. Hot bath was a must in the cold weather and was looking forward for my encounter with Suhana. She informed that she can meet only after 9 PM, as she works in a outlet in the well known Mall on the Nagar road. So headed to the ' Irish House' for a drink session in the same Mall. Drink was a must in Pune winter that to with a tempting offer of one drink free on one you buy. Moreover, I had more than an hour before my meeting with Suhana.

Sharp at 9 PM, received a call from Suhana to meet at the entrance of the Mall. Reached the hotel couple of Kms away. Had no problem entering the hotel.

Suhana, a bubbly, Slim girl full of energy inspite of her long hours at work. She is barely out of her teens. A Mumbai girl now in Pune on work. Has worked in Goa in tourism industry. Made her comfortable in the room with a mocktail and meal. She is a treat for persons who like slim girl with perky boobs. Very good long lasting DFK. Really enjoyed the session with this lovable girl. Had limited time at our disposal as she had to leave by 11.30 PM. I offered her to stay for the night but she was not ready as she had to me with her room mates.

We had a quality time togather. She is nothing great but gives good company and enjoys along with. Time was enough only for one pop. Had a good session and inspite of her tight pussy, took long to cum. Both were tired after the deed and we're in fact panting and sweating even in cold climate.

All in all a very enjoyable time togather.

It was a Saturday to remember.Did you really have a fun time with her? I wasn't as impressed after meeting her to spend my hard earned moolah on her though I paid for 0.7 k for the treat at coffee shop.

Anyways to each his own she didn't get my taste buds excited.

Rahul0912
01-07-15, 19:59
Yes the forum seems quite alive.

Looking at few recent posts, I feel happy that my observation was right, at least for few members.

Groove007
01-07-15, 20:04
Guys,

Any reviews on her? SP charging 15 k ST 30 k night not willing to negotiate.

Can anyone forward alternate SP number who has same.

AdhaarPune
01-07-15, 20:41
Anyone has availed the services of this babe She is staying at a four star hotel in Pune Sp is quoting 10 k ST I think that's too much.

CheersI have availed her service some 3-4 months back. Although she was so much friendly to me while chit-chat (Strangely, She was calling me Janu), but in the act she was more like a dead fish. She has a photogenic face (only downside I found in her is her Teeth) with good height and shape. She will say no to lip-kiss but be gentle & friendly and she might allow you. She will allow CBJ but she was very much reluctant to pose change while sex. Although after the deeds she apologized for this saying she was so much tired after 5-6 deeds since morning (I went there at around 10 pm), which was understandable.

She is so fond of smoking and drinking. Offer her some and be sure to reap the dividend. One more thing, she is from UP & hence very much profit minded. After the deed she was asking for the tip even though she knew that I was not fully satisfied with the service. Don't get fooled by her sugar-coated words. Man, I simply loved her guts!

Damage: 7 k 1 shot.

Not worth for 10 k, 1 shot. 2 shot looks a good deal.

Go early and try her fresh.

Hdogg44
01-08-15, 03:31
I got fully naked B2B, fingering, dry humping.

She has big boobs but implants.

Did you get BBBJ or just massage and does she (Jenni) have big boobs?

WonderfulWorld
01-08-15, 03:45
2nd floor same building as IOB in lane next to Hadapsar Mandi. Use stairs from other end of IOB.

Cheers

And where is this parlor?

I would like to visit them.

Can you guide me?

JazzyGuy
01-08-15, 05:01
If neha V. Vadi is same as neha viman nagar, you must go for Nilakshi. . even though I have not tried nilakshi. .Thanks for suggestion. Neha also goes by the name Zoya as per truecaller. Read few recent FRs on her. Would prefer Nilakshi. Lets hope her phone is not switched off. She is famous for that.

RahulSaxena333
01-08-15, 05:14
Can you please PMme her SP number.

Guys,

Jasmpat
01-08-15, 05:22
Pal, I would not recommend to go for her. She wants to make quick bucks and move out of Pune at the earliest. Doesn't allow DFK and only one position Mish. Only USP is she has got a good figure to die for but service is not upto the mark.

If you still wish to avail her services, don't pay more than 7 K ST and 13 K LT.

Guys,

Jasmpat
01-08-15, 05:24
Pal, I think you have not subscribed to ISG as PM doesn't seem activated.

I am due to travel to Pune either next week or week after. I Have lots of experience of WGs but only in uk. As I am travelling I wanted to make use of the time and have a couple of experiences whilst there. On would love the views on best options.

In Pune am I better with a parlour or visit a girls house. Or is it safe for them to come to my room?

Do the larger hotels give any trouble with girls visiting? Or can they help arrange? Do the girls in the hotel spas offer extras?

Based on the answers to the above how do I go about getting recommendations?

As for the woman. Age and looks are less important (to a point!) but clean and great personality is more important. However DFK, owo, and FS are important. (Hope I got the abbreviations right).

Kirito
01-08-15, 05:39
I have availed her service some 3-4 months back. Although she was so much friendly to me while chit-chat (Strangely, She was calling me Janu), but in the act she was more like a dead fish. She has a photogenic face (only downside I found in her is her Teeth) with good height and shape. She will say no to lip-kiss but be gentle & friendly and she might allow you. She will allow CBJ but she was very much reluctant to pose change while sex. Although after the deeds she apologized for this saying she was so much tired after 5-6 deeds since morning (I went there at around 10 pm), which was understandable.

She is so fond of smoking and drinking. Offer her some and be sure to reap the dividend. One more thing, she is from UP & hence very much profit minded. After the deed she was asking for the tip even though she knew that I was not fully satisfied with the service. Don't get fooled by her sugar-coated words. Man, I simply loved her guts!

Damage: 7 k 1 shot.

Not worth for 10 k, 1 shot. 2 shot looks a good deal.

Go early and try her fresh.Based on your FR I would avoid her also I spoke with a trusted SP of mine he gave me same review as you she has a photogenic face however money is her only motivation and I hate such type girls who ask for tips not elegant at all. Anyways I had my doubts about wasting my hard earned moolah the SP has brought down the price to 7 k but I have already lost interest.

Thanks for giving me genuine feedback bro as a token of friendship I would like to share Tanya's number with you.

Kindly use the contact wisely she isn't a regular WG and a gem of a person.

Cheers

CoolRsp
01-08-15, 05:41
Does her name start with a K? And does she wear a nose ring?If I am not wrong she has tattooed her name near her wrist?

CoolRsp
01-08-15, 05:44
Hi all,

Need review of Coco HHI spa. Anyone tried? I am planning.

Lost my old account log in details. Started this new account.

Awaiting response on above spa on urgent basis.

TCAre you referring to spa in HHI hotel near airport?

If yes the, I had stayed there six month ago and availed there spa service. Nice and decent spa. Good massage but no extras are offered though I had hinted for that during session.

Hope this will help you.

LuverBoyPune
01-08-15, 06:56
Thanks Bro!

I have been on the Mongering scene (In Pune, some parts of India and places I have traveled abroad) for over 20 years now. Have seen the scene change a lot but again, progress is what you call it.

I could reco K because I am scheduled to meet her in a few days. Have been in and out of Pune. Need an FR for her and a good one indeed.

Being a Sr (in mongering and not in this forum) I can give some advice.

Specially in places like Thailand or Singapore. BP was the only place for us way back 20 years ago for paid service, but back then there was a lot more free mongering available. Now every woman wants a quick buck.

Bro. Probably you have hit six on first ball (post) of the game.

Groove007
01-08-15, 07:50
Pal, I would not recommend to go for her. She wants to make quick bucks and move out of Pune at the earliest. Doesn't allow DFK and only one position Mish. Only USP is she has got a good figure to die for but service is not upto the mark.

If you still wish to avail her services, don't pay more than 7 K ST and 13 K LT.Thanks for the report. Will avoid.

SP is not ready to negotiate. I never take ST for more than 5 k. Because of that some say no but at least the SP charges stay under control.

LuverBoyPune
01-08-15, 07:51
Bro,

I don't know if you visited or not, but for your sake others too, I will pen down few things.

1. In that area never travel in a 4 wheeler, always take 2 wheeler.

2. When you are traveling towards the city area (that is in the flow) you will arrive at a cross road where there is a small temple like thing diagonally opposite and you take a left to go to the brothel area. There is also an area on the right. My suggestion never ever go there ie to the right. It is filled with Eunuchs but much more these are not eunuchs most of the are just men who are wearing women clothes and ready to loot you.

3. When you get to the left there are several women standing and there are different lanes around. You can easily sense that this it the brothel area. My suggestion is to stick to the main area.

4. Try one of those buildings in the left. Move around a bit look at the shopping area around the place, because shopping could be a good reason if questioned by the LE but again don't say that you had been there to buy a bucket if you are caught at 12 am.

Any brothel area means there is LE (cops) threat always. Prostitution is not legal in India.

Avoid going in the first and last week of the month. Cops will generally be around during this time because first and last week of a month are pay days. Avoid going late nights that is beyond 9 pm, because you will not have a reason to give the cops. Note that the brothel is surrounded by shopping area, like pirated CDS on one side, Plastic material on one, hardware material on the other. Before 9 pm it seems a good idea to mention that you had come to purchase, but it has to be a natural answer if questioned.

Avoid being to obvious and also be confident, because its residential area also, but then again you should have very good reason, other than mongering to be there.

Because the area is now shrunk it has become a bit more difficult to monger. But no doubt you will find gems there. I had one gem of woman there. I used to visit her every week or every couple of weeks for 10 years.

Try the Nepali chicks, and also make sure, you are clean, smell good, and yes if questioned by Cops do not be aggressive or arrogant. Be nice and explain the reason to be there, other than mongering.

LBP

I'm planning to visit Budwar Peth tomorrow.

Want some good tips. Dos and dont's.

Such as where to park vehicle, etc etc.

Also want to know if place is safe from cops.

Budwar Peth may be a large area so would want to know where in particular I should hunt.

Any inputs would be really appreciated.

AngelHunk
01-08-15, 09:45
One more observation as SP's go sky rocket on price the Spas / Massage parlors are becoming the IN thing. Why not when its totally safe if you go to a decent one, get a good massage plus a HJ / BBJ / DFK depending on how it works out with the masseur. Had been to the Viman nagar 'A' parlor today. Massage was damn good and cud get a very nice oiled HJ with total damages of 2. 8 K. Why bother with pricy SP's then.

Thanks KIRAN ji for the reference. As always your recommendations are worth the salt.

AH.

Hi all,

Was on short trip to pune, there are few observations (I may be wrong, please correct it).

1. Considering only 25-30 indes, pune forum appears as dead forum. But as informed by one very senior member (almost retired from the forum), there are about 100-150 minimum, but not explored the way it has to be.

2. I interacted with so many new members. Looks like there is flow of sensible & genuine newbies. I feel few new options coming up soon.

3. Indes started working nowadays with only reference. One or two nice (can consider above average) ones started asking ref's number as well as a call to confirm. Which I have never seen in last one year. (I have frequently used the names of unknown members at that point of time - "yogi" and "kunal" are best examples. And succeeded 90 % Even nice SMS or WA msg used to work all the times.

4. Since, most of the indes are useless and different members have different taste, it's always preferable to meet the chick offering 500 conveyance in case you don't like. Will save money for LT guys like me for sure. Depending on the chick, LT price varies from 7 k to 12 K max. ST - 3-5 K.

5. SPs are quoting rocket high price (minimum 18-20 K LT for nice looking chicks, which was about 10-15 K 3 months back).

6. Majority of SP chicks are Ok with BBBJ but no DFK (believe me guys. It's very strange but true).

Not sure if I miss something.

AngelHunk
01-08-15, 09:52
Good Deep. Glad you worked on the shared clues and the Locanto bluff worked for you. Keep mongering and sharing the stuff.

AH.

After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought I hit the plateau in punw however thanks to my ISG mate who shared the digits. Talked with her on call fluent english then added in WA she shared pic and FB link then started to chit chat and told her my requirement, she was a game asked me to come to her apartment, I went thr in weekends and bingo she is was there with a smile with a black night gown flaunting her tattoos got inside room lot of chi cht then ask her what is on menu she told me everything from A level to CIM to role play woww looks like tonights GF she went inside and slipped into more sexier outfits came back and pulled me on Sofa and started to undress me and ask me do you want to cum and started to suck like thr is no tomorrow did a rimming ball suck deepthroat and told me to finish inside her mouth did so she went to washroom cleaned all loads came back then bang on after 1 HR in miss dog wot rev cw on sofa floor wooow hit the jackpot.

Score card.

Looks 5/10.

Boobs small cup.

Body 6/10 slim.

BBBJ 20/10.

Attitude 20/10.

Damage 5 k 2 HR.

FuckSri
01-08-15, 11:12
Hey buddy,

Can you PM her digits. Would reciprocate.

Thanks in advance.

FS

After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought I hit the plateau in punw however thanks to my ISG mate who shared the digits. Talked with her on call fluent english then added in WA she shared pic and FB link then started to chit chat and told her my requirement, she was a game asked me to come to her apartment, I went thr in weekends and bingo she is was there with a smile with a black night gown flaunting her tattoos got inside room lot of chi cht then ask her what is on menu she told me everything from A level to CIM to role play woww looks like tonights GF she went inside and slipped into more sexier outfits came back and pulled me on Sofa and started to undress me and ask me do you want to cum and started to suck like thr is no tomorrow did a rimming ball suck deepthroat and told me to finish inside her mouth did so she went to washroom cleaned all loads came back then bang on after 1 HR in miss dog wot rev cw on sofa floor wooow hit the jackpot..

MP Man
01-08-15, 13:03
I got fully naked B2B, fingering, dry humping.

She has big boobs but implants.How old is she? Please rate her face and body wise. Is she Thai?

Ganya1985
01-08-15, 14:11
Hello guys,

Got a number of Pinki, thanks to our seniors in this group, spoke with her couple of times but she is not ready to share her Pics. Anybody has reviews on her, please help is she worth 3 k.

Thanks in advance.

SamPeter276
01-08-15, 15:27
Hi guys,

Traveling to Pune tomorrow on a business trip and will be staying for 4 days.

Highly appreciate if anyone can forward details of Dance Bar, MP, Inde or reliable SP.

In return I can provide digits of my reliable SP's in Hyderabad.

Awaiting PM's.

Thanks,

Sam

Kirito
01-08-15, 15:43
One more observation as SP's go sky rocket on price the Spas / Massage parlors are becoming the IN thing. Why not when its totally safe if you go to a decent one, get a good massage plus a HJ / BBJ / DFK depending on how it works out with the masseur. Had been to the Viman nagar 'A' parlor today. Massage was damn good and cud get a very nice oiled HJ with total damages of 2. 8 K. Why bother with pricy SP's then.

Thanks KIRAN ji for the reference. As always your recommendations are worth the salt.

AH.Because it seems you are massage man satisfied with HJ.

Your question was why bother with pricey SP's? I find it amusing that you are just okay with a hot sexy girl giving you only a HJ. Don't you wish to fuck her? Penetrative sex gives the ultimate pleasure. Bingo! Your dopamine levels are increased exponentially and the orgasm is the icing of the cake.

High levels of dopamine increase sexual desire, encouraging you to behave reckless! Like me I guess.

Maybe you are satisfied with just buttermilk I for one will never be satisfied with just a HJ heck I can do that on my own why bother spending my hard earned moolah to just watch the trailer?

EatPrayLove
01-08-15, 18:01
Hey brethren!

I thank all the good souls / friends who have given me the leads to take forth on my time in Pune this weekend. I find most of the MP action is around KP and hence would be prudent for me to base myself around the place. But unlike the facilities of Mumbai where you can easily get a room for yourself and a girl for a couple of hours at easy rates, I find star hotels which are not in the area are safer in Pune. Am still contemplating whether spending a cupla thousands for a coupla hours in a hotel is worth it especially since I have my place of stay in the city. Suggestions are welcome. Cheers!

AngelHunk
01-08-15, 18:37
Off course I wish to fuck her and have been doing it without a penny spent on SPs till date. Mongering has its ways buddy explore them but don't let someone cheat you or exploit you. If you ok to fend these SPs go ahead. Its your money. You have right to spebd your way just my two cents. By the way I strongly feel we have SP posting on this forum. They will help you enjoy.

AH.

Because it seems you are massage man satisfied with HJ.

Your question was why bother with pricey SP's? I find it amusing that you are just okay with a hot sexy girl giving you only a HJ. Don't you wish to fuck her? Penetrative sex gives the ultimate pleasure. Bingo! Your dopamine levels are increased exponentially and the orgasm is the icing of the cake.

High levels of dopamine increase sexual desire, encouraging you to behave reckless! Like me I guess.

Maybe you are satisfied with just buttermilk I for one will never be satisfied with just a HJ heck I can do that on my own why bother spending my hard earned moolah to just watch the trailer?

AngelHunk
01-08-15, 18:45
Very valid inputs LB. Perfect dos and donts buddy. These worked for me. Best time is working day noon time.

AH.

Bro,

I don't know if you visited or not, but for your sake others too, I will pen down few things.

1. In that area never travel in a 4 wheeler, always take 2 wheeler.

2. When you are traveling towards the city area (that is in the flow) you will arrive at a cross road where there is a small temple like thing diagonally opposite and you take a left to go to the brothel area. There is also an area on the right. My suggestion never ever go there ie to the right. It is filled with Eunuchs but much more these are not eunuchs most of the are just men who are wearing women clothes and ready to loot you.

3. When you get to the left there are several women standing and there are different lanes around. You can easily sense that this it the brothel area. My suggestion is to stick to the main area.

4. Try one of those buildings in the left. Move around a bit look at the shopping area around the place, because shopping could be a good reason if questioned by the LE but again don't say that you had been there to buy a bucket if you are caught at 12 am.

Any brothel area means there is LE (cops) threat always. Prostitution is not legal in India.

Avoid going in the first and last week of the month. Cops will generally be around during this time because first and last week of a month are pay days. Avoid going late nights that is beyond 9 pm, because you will not have a reason to give the cops. Note that the brothel is surrounded by shopping area, like pirated CDS on one side, Plastic material on one, hardware material on the other. Before 9 pm it seems a good idea to mention that you had come to purchase, but it has to be a natural answer if questioned.

Avoid being to obvious and also be confident, because its residential area also, but then again you should have very good reason, other than mongering to be there.

Because the area is now shrunk it has become a bit more difficult to monger. But no doubt you will find gems there. I had one gem of woman there. I used to visit her every week or every couple of weeks for 10 years.

Try the Nepali chicks, and also make sure, you are clean, smell good, and yes if questioned by Cops do not be aggressive or arrogant. Be nice and explain the reason to be there, other than mongering.

LBP

SkyTech14
01-08-15, 18:55
Hi guys,

Any feedback on Sarika?

Number ending with 486.

Mndena
01-08-15, 19:32
Being a regular member of this MP above Panchami, availed Neelam. Not much to tell about her service as you wil find many reports about her. Very friendly attitude. Massage was average. But service was as usual awesome. B2 B, DFK, BBBJ, WOT & missy. While BBBJ I was fingering anal with condom.

Looks 6/10.

Body & rack fluffy 6/10.

Service 9/10.

GFE.

Damage 0. 6 k counter + 2. 5 k.

Kirito
01-08-15, 20:38
Off course I wish to fuck her and have been doing it without a penny spent on SPs till date. Mongering has its ways buddy explore them but don't let someone cheat you or exploit you. If you ok to fend these SPs go ahead. Its your money. You have right to spebd your way just my two cents. By the way I strongly feel we have SP posting on this forum. They will help you enjoy.

AHI was just trying to make a point that massage / HW and FS are distinct entities. I did not mean to antagonize or make fun of you. Every person is entitled to different opinions. I agree with you that we should not let SP's cheat or exploit us.

I may have made an account just recently but I have been browsing this forum since 2006 when I started mongering; suffice to say I know more than my share of SP's who offer excellent babes at acceptable rates; therefore I don't need your taunt advising me to get SP digits from the forum oh wait I just realised these days escorts advts are missing even from TOI and Pune mirror but the MP's are mushrooming thanks to the continued patronage of peeps like you.

Cheers

HornyBoyForU
01-08-15, 23:15
I totally agree with you buddy, SP's are always there but there is something totally different with Spa's. Only a person who loves the erotica will understand the enjoyment in spa's. Correct me of I'm wrong.

AH.

LoveHoney
01-09-15, 02:24
Waste of time, money.

Hi guys,

Any feedback on Sarika?

Number ending with 486.

EatPrayLove
01-09-15, 03:24
I totally agree with you buddy, SP's are always there but there is something totally different with Spa's. Only a person who loves the erotica will understand the enjoyment in spa's. Correct me of I'm wrong.I second that bro. Although my FS experiences far outweigh my MP experiences, the sheer sensuousness of a good erotic massage can never be replaced with anything else. It just transports you into a totally different realm on enjoyment. MPs will be my primary target in Pune this weekend. Cheers!

Frank Martin
01-09-15, 06:45
Hi,

I am living opposite to Mt and Glory Kharadi. Daily I observer a hot lady (maid) going into Mt and Glory at time slots 8:30 to 9:00 and 10:30 to 11:00 Slim, fair, good height and complimented by cat eyes. I tried to observe her daily some times close and some times from long distance. She makes my heart beat double and tent in my pants. Sometimes I am lucky enough to have a glimpse of her handful boobs (with cloths).

I am not expert in identifying the item just by seeing, unlike some experts in this forum. Can someone please let me know is she available for fun. I am damn sure she is capable of showing heaven of heavens.

Please help me I would damn thankful to you.

John Auro
01-09-15, 06:52
Hi Mongers.

Am in Pune since this morning for a few days, heading to Mumbai after.

Coming from Bangalore but had no luck there, a member was so nice giving my spa address, but I arrived at Spa at 7 pm and Spa is open 10 am to 7 pm- unfortunately, next day was my travelling.

10.949 reports we have here for Pune- can not scan them all to know where to go in Pune. Please give some advise. Or refer me to some important reports (date or number).

Normally in a town there are:

A) brothels, OK will walk around area "Budwar Peth" any hints or tips?

B) Apartments with girls, but only to find with pimps?

C) Clubs or pubs with girls hanging around?

D) Call girls, to be chosen by websites?

I would appreciate any help. PM me.

John.

I already made the proposal to the webmaster to organise in a new way (more quick) to find important information for somebody who comes newly to a town.

HoneyHunt05
01-09-15, 07:09
I second that bro. Although my FS experiences far outweigh my MP experiences, the sheer sensuousness of a good erotic massage can never be replaced with anything else. It just transports you into a totally different realm on enjoyment. MPs will be my primary target in Pune this weekend. Cheers!Totally agree with you bros. The sensuous feeling we get during a great massage by some hot pair of hands can't be replaced by anything else. Although screwing the masseuse after a sensuous massage would be icing on the cake, I would still be OK to get a release with the same pair of hands. As everyone have their own perspective, some may not be really content with a massage but want to go for the kill instead! For me FS and massage are alike apples and oranges which can't be compared to each other! My two cents.

BikerLoneWolf
01-09-15, 07:35
Well guys,

Had time and inclination so booked a massage at HLT Spa. Had got pointers in forum and from some friends out here. Tried to negotiate but guy at counter would not come down, also my negotiations skills are massively lame, so paid for one hour and was allotted Miss A, another Thai. Thank the great creator for creating Thailand and its gals with their skills.

Changed without disposal, no quirps from her less a pat on my bums. Tables have turned or what, my first bum pat on me, till now it was other way round. Was in mood for a good massage and got it. She is good masseur and has amazing skills of teasing. In between blew air in my ears, caressed my cheeks and told me that she liked my personality, what could poor me do but shift all my blood from brain to dick. By end of 30 minutes was begging her for Boom-Boom and was steadfastly being denied. I don't do boom-boom, so what the fuck was all this play for. My dick was hard, tongue was out and brain was frozen.

Finally, she agreed on HJ with TL for one grand though started from two grands. Refused DFK but gave me kisses with her tongue play where I was not allowed to get my tongue out. Tits were small like a good Thai but ass was amazingly tight. Floated and played with my dick and balls, licked my tits, I licked her titties and came like a geyser. Final comment, you have spoiled my shirt and hair, well if you don't give BBBJ and control the burst, fountain will hit high and you are responsible.

Good part was she absolutely denied BBBJ even on next visit. So cleared my deck for no repetition.

FR.

Massage -8.

Tits-6 (I like them handful).

HJ -7.

DFK-7.

Overall-7.

Damage - 2 k at counter + 1 k girl and. 5 k to wash her hair (couldn't help laughing when she asked).

WIR. Spa yes, girl NO.

Planning to try another one today and will update. Location and name of spa is on forum and hints given above.

BikerLoneWolf
01-09-15, 07:37
Wow, never realised have gone old and Jackson has given me seniority. Thanks mate.

TheUtopian1307
01-09-15, 08:26
Hi,

Can you share some pointers to the place. The spa name or something.

Hello folks!

I have been a silent reader since last year and a lot of tips from the seasoned players here have come in handy for me. I have a penchant for spa. Especially fond of massage and even if happy ending et al may be a hit or a miss, I am usually content with a good massage. Have been to a few spas based on the recommendations on this forum and some like HL, SOS did not disappoint.

With this new year, thought of sharing my experience with a medical spa in Model Colony. Went for a Groupon deal of 90 minutes.

Here is wishing you all a very eventful new year with lot of awesome orgasms!

AdhaarPune
01-09-15, 08:42
Thanks for giving me genuine feedback bro as a token of friendship I would like to share Tanya's number with you.

Kindly use the contact wisely she isn't a regular WG and a gem of a person.

CheersI appreciate your generosity yaar!

PimpleSFun
01-09-15, 09:55
Nice FR. I also have tried multiple times for BBBJ or FS; but flatly refused. Only TL + HJ is what is offered.

Well guys,

Had time and inclination so booked a massage at HLT Spa. Had got pointers in forum and from some friends out here. Tried to negotiate but guy at counter would not come down, also my negotiations skills are massively lame, so paid for one hour and was allotted Miss A, another Thai. Thank the great creator for creating Thailand and its gals with their skills.

Changed without disposal, no quirps from her less a pat on my bums. Tables have turned or what, my first bum pat on me, till now it was other way round. Was in mood for a good massage and got it. She is good masseur and has amazing skills of teasing. In between blew air in my ears, caressed my cheeks and told me that she liked my personality, what could poor me do but shift all my blood from brain to dick. By end of 30 minutes was begging her for Boom-Boom and was steadfastly being denied. I don't do boom-boom, so what the fuck was all this play for..

Jasmpat
01-09-15, 10:16
Guys,

Any review or feedback of the below pic will be appreciated. Just happen to check my whatsapp contacts and I happen to see the below attached pic.

LuverBoyPune
01-09-15, 11:03
Thanks AH! Its always good to guide fellow "Mongers".

Very valid inputs LB. Perfect dos and donts buddy. These worked for me. Best time is working day noon time.

AH.

LuverBoyPune
01-09-15, 11:13
Thats good amount of information.

Hi all,

Was on short trip to pune, there are few observations (I may be wrong, please correct it).

1. Considering only 25-30 indes, pune forum appears as dead forum. But as informed by one very senior member (almost retired from the forum), there are about 100-150 minimum, but not explored the way it has to be.

2. I interacted with so many new members. Looks like there is flow of sensible & genuine newbies. I feel few new options coming up soon.

3. Indes started working nowadays with only reference. One or two nice (can consider above average) ones started asking ref's number as well as a call to confirm. Which I have never seen in last one year. (I have frequently used the names of unknown members at that point of time - "yogi" and "kunal" are best examples. And succeeded 90 % Even nice SMS or WA msg used to work all the times..

MysticMind
01-09-15, 11:48
I know a Sarika with digits ending 986. So yours must be different one. The one with 986 is purely massage AFAIK. Quick and mechanical HJ with top less. Nothing further strictly.

I am now curious what's on menu from S486!

Hi guys,

Any feedback on Sarika?

Number ending with 486.

LuverBoyPune
01-09-15, 12:08
John,

For BP here's what I wrote.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1666358#post1666358.

Hi Mongers.

Am in Pune since this morning for a few days, heading to Mumbay after.

Coming from Bangalore but had no luck there, a member was so nice giving my spa addresse, but I arrived at Spa at 7 pm and Spa is open 10 am to 7 pm- unfortunately, next day ws my travelling.

10.949 reports we have here for Pune- can not scan them all to know where to go in Pune. Please give some advise. Or refer me to some important reports (date or number).

Normally in a town there are:.

Raj45
01-09-15, 12:12
To correct you blw, you have not grown OLD, but just Wiser to this forum and to the world of mongering so the senior tag bro from Jackson.

Keep the juices flowing.

Wow, never realised have gone old and Jackson has given me seniority. Thanks mate.

RsRenk
01-09-15, 13:56
Hi guys,

Any feedback on Sarika?

Number ending with 486.Yes, tries her once. Imagine transporter. A machine giving you massage and other services.

RsRenk
01-09-15, 14:05
Visit to A spa at Ngagar.

Neat place and looks well organized. The best part is the king size mattress on the floor as compared to massage tables.

The massage was different in a good way. Started with customary washing of foots and then escorted to massage room and the deed.

HJ is on the menu and nothing special to talk about it.

Damage 2.1 k and 1 k.

WIR -may be.

DakuOnline
01-09-15, 14:16
Hello mates,

I am new to this world and Pune. I looked at couple of pages in the forum and signed up for it.

Can you please help this newbie out here?

Thanks in advance for understanding.

Regards,

D

RahulMistry
01-09-15, 15:07
With the great help & reference from tutli bhai, I was able to set meet with Neha from aundh. She is a nice company to be with, had a nice conversation. Only thing she ask for in return is you need to be clean except money She has a nice body, small but pointy tits & small round ass. She is okay with all kind of position & takes good initiatives.

Body: 7/10

Face: 6/10

GFE: 9/10

WIR: Yes.

Thanks a lot tutli bhai.

Papilonian
01-09-15, 19:46
If I am not wrong this Panchami is at Satara road right?

Being a regular member of this MP above Panchami, availed Neelam. Not much to tell about her service as you wil find many reports about her. Very friendly attitude. Massage was average. But service was as usual awesome. B2 B, DFK, BBBJ, WOT & missy. While BBBJ I was fingering anal with condom.

Looks 6/10.

Body & rack fluffy 6/10.

Service 9/10.

GFE.

Damage 0. 6 k counter + 2. 5 k.

Peace123
01-09-15, 22:02
This seems to be a great find buddy. Google is not giving any clue about this place. Can you share there contact. Or any weblink which details their timing and rates. Other option is publish a advt. In locanto with their details and share the link here. So other guys can search it out.Hdogg, Angelhunk, Tokyopanda and other fellow mongers.

Though its little late, wish you a happy and more importantly safe mongering year ahead.

Was not very regular being little stuck at work.

I tried my luck at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

While trying any new MP, we often keep worrying if or not we wud get the extras. And in the process we do not really enjoy the massage. So let me tell you. This place certainly has it. Johny will not be disappointed. .

The place is situated very conveniently. Parked inside Pune Central and walked to little [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] building. The spa is located on the 10th floor. And has occupied most of it. Very clean place with a very good ambiance.

It was Thu morning. Most all girls seemed available as I found them chatting in 1 of the rooms. . I opted for Swedish massage for 2200 (60 minutes) . Was assigned a girl call [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Not a looker. Had a very smooth skin and a sexy tomboyish look. Padded boobs (which is common for Thai chicks) and medium height / racks.

No compulsion for the disposable. Gave me an excellent massage. The best I have ever had in any Thai SPAs. She literally relaxed each and every joint in my body. After at 45 minutes of massage. I asked her about extras. As she had not given any direct hint to me yet, I was little skeptical. Although she looked clueless initially at what I was asking for, within 10 seconds she made an offer. 1 K HJ & 2 K B2 B+HJ. I negotiated and convinced her for 1.5 for B2B + HJ.

She massaged my balls and johny for at 5 minutes while I was sucking her boobs and kissing her all over. Although she did not take off her top, she lifted it enough to get me the access. She did not remove the pants giving me an excuse of MC. But that was okay. Frankly speaking I was quite satisfied with all she had already offered.

So overall it was a very refreshing experience.

Body- 7/10

Looks- 6/10

Massage- 10/10

HL / B2 B- 10/10

WIR. Yes. But will try Jennie as recommended by you guys.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Chaatu
01-10-15, 03:10
I read sometime earlier that Hotel A has restarted. Has any one visited it? How is the quality?

Tut Li
01-10-15, 04:51
Guys,

So many members have asked Neha's contact details by PM. I have already shared with about 8-10 members, hence, I will share her number with other members after sometime to avoid flow and price hike.

Kayess3
01-10-15, 05:40
I have got PMs about people asking for her pic. While I don't have any. Maybe one way to get only genuinely interested mongers is to put up a pic? So it goes for the 3-5 regular girls discussed in the forum.

Be nice to have faces in discussion on the forum. Delhi forum has a lot of newbies discussed.

Saw an interesting pic on one of the WhatsApp DPs of an SP in Mumbai. Anyone seen her?

Guys. So many members have asked neha's contact details by PM. I have already shared with about 8-10 members, hence, I will share her number with other members after sometime to avoid flow and price hike.

John Auro
01-10-15, 10:00
Got from 2 senior members names of 2 SPA places in Koregaon Park. Rikscha driver could not find 1st place at the lane, after some up and down finally found 2nd place in same lane. Oh God, no house numbers in India.

However no Indian girls there. Only Thai. You know one of my 1st chicks were an Indian sweety in a Bordel New Delhi / Red Ford, when we came as student-travelers from Europe to India a long, long time ago in the 70 ties. , so I only would go with an Indian in India for memories.

John.

DakuOnline
01-10-15, 10:21
After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought I hit the plateau in punw however thanks to my ISG mate who shared the digits. Talked with her on call fluent english then added in WA she shared pic and FB link then started to chit chat and told her my requirement, she was a game asked me to come to her apartment, I went thr in weekends and bingo she is was there with a smile with a black night gown flaunting her tattoos got inside room lot of chi cht then ask her what is on menu she told me everything from A level to CIM to role play woww looks like tonights GF she went inside and slipped into more sexier outfits came back and pulled me on Sofa and started to undress me and ask me do you want to cum and started to suck like thr is no tomorrow did a rimming ball suck deepthroat and told me to finish inside her mouth did so she went to washroom cleaned all loads came back then bang on after 1 HR in miss dog wot rev cw on sofa floor wooow hit the jackpot...Can you please share digits link bro?

Thanks,

D

DakuOnline
01-10-15, 10:37
Banged this lovely fair chick tonight.

Great attitude. Great in bed.

Willing to share her contact; but in return will expect.

Some good indie numbers.Looks like this has been picked from a website. Just checkout the name below pic and google it.

Rocquer
01-10-15, 12:48
Sincere Thanks to one of the Sr. Member who has been kind to share the digits of Neha from Aundh. Not naming the member to avoid spamming of his Inbox.

Was at Aundh so thought of meeting Neha, called and fixed it. Met at flat which she has taken on rent for the purpose.

She is good at conversations to break the ice. Got on the act. Received an awesome BJ very much as the Wanaworie Indie.

Her only requirement to give Awesome BJ is to be shaved down there. After an awesome BJ for almost 20 minutes I leaked, she said let jhonny come back to form to conclude. I was surprised since usually if you leak it's considered as 1 session. Then got on the act in cow boy position where she took the lead and finished in satisfaction.

Total Damag - 4 K with place.

Tama22
01-10-15, 13:03
Know this girl from before in Bangalore.

Now she is in Pune. Willing to exchange her photo and numbers for a good indie contact in Bangalore.

First exp in Bangalore went down like this.

2 girls were shown. I asked for more but SP told me to try her and I won't be disappointed.

Got into the room and she was very friendly. Jumped on to the bed an enticed me. I bent down to her and she pushed my face into her small perky cleavage and gave me a full DFK without even asking.

Fun session followed lot of aggressive DFK more towards the PSE.

Agreed to doggy and mish. Pounded her like there was no tomorrow and she was dfking me throughout the mish. Had to come up for air.

CBJ was okay.

Finally came hard on her belly button. She spread the cum over her tummy and walked me to the bathroom with my dick in her hand. Washed me up and gave me a kiss before I left.

Face- 5/10

Tits. Perky 6/10

Skin. Fair 6/10

DFK- 8-9/10

WIR. YES.

Dev987
01-10-15, 15:31
Are you talking about Shonali who was Bangalore, now in Pune.

Know this girl from before in Bangalore.

Now she is in Pune. Willing to exchange her photo and numbers for a good indie contact in Bangalore.

First exp in Bangalore went down like this.

2 girls were shown. I asked for more but SP told me to try her and I won't be disappointed.

Got into the room and she was very friendly. Jumped on to the bed an enticed me. I bent down to her and she pushed my face into her small perky cleavage and gave me a full DFK without even asking.

Fun session followed lot of aggressive DFK more towards the PSE.

Agreed to doggy and mish. Pounded her like there was no tomorrow and she was dfking me throughout the mish. Had to come up for air.

CBJ was okay.

Finally came hard on her belly button. She spread the cum over her tummy and walked me to the bathroom with my dick in her hand. Washed me up and gave me a kiss before I left.

Face- 5/10

Tits. Perky 6/10

Skin. Fair 6/10

DFK- 8-9/10

WIR. YES.

SecretAdmirs5
01-10-15, 16:10
Has anyone tried this spa on Nagar road opposite to Agakhan Palace. Northern Frontier building. If yes are there any extras. Heard there are only locals who provide massage.

Inputs awaited.

Thanks

RohanM
01-10-15, 17:37
I have got PMs about people asking for her pic. While I don't have any. Maybe one way to get only genuinely interested mongers is to put up a pic? So it goes for the 3-5 regular girls discussed in the forum.

Be nice to have faces in discussion on the forum. Delhi forum has a lot of newbies discussed.

Saw an interesting pic on one of the WhatsApp DPs of an SP in Mumbai. Anyone seen her?The image which you have attached is taken from.

http://www.spectrumeducationn.com/

Groove007
01-10-15, 19:10
Hey bro,

I remembered this one from an earlier FR.

Here you go:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1646781&viewfull=1#post1646781.

Guys,

Any review or feedback of the below pic will be appreciated. Just happen to check my whatsapp contacts and I happen to see the below attached pic.

Deshpander
01-10-15, 21:07
Yep tried it and also wrote about it. It is hit and miss spa some times you get chicks as masseur and sometimes men. No extras in my 3 visits.

Better try a spa Viman Nagar.

Kayess3
01-10-15, 21:12
Hey Akash,

Care to share buddy. Girl looks decent and your experience is happily indecent.

Would like to explore. Look forward to your PM.

After long time was at home city for a week hence thought of checking regular SP's stock. Contacted few SPs and received snaps, almost 10 to 15 options. Like one nice girl. Fixed the price and met the SP at decided place and he took me to the flat.

After long time got the girl who was in no hurry to finish. Though not much DFK which I also not like with every girl but everything else was perfect. Spent 2 hours with her and best part was BBBJ which I almost made her to puke few times as I was taking BBBJ like doing fast and hard doggie, my bad. Later tried all fav positions to finish on her body.

Face= 8/10

Body= 8/10 clean

BBBJ= 9/10

Damag = 5 k

I am kind of regular to two famous Thai spas in KP, seen few FR about SPA at KP mall near 5 star hotel and soon will try there. Let me know if any one knows new SPA around Pune where we get similar service which HL and SOS provides.

Kayess3
01-10-15, 21:16
I stand educated.

Thank you.

The image which you have attached is taken from.

http://www.spectrumeducationn.com/

Rocquer
01-11-15, 05:06
Guys as requested by Tut Li, please refrain from reaching Neha for some time, even my inbox is getting bombarded with Neha's digit requests.

Guys. So many members have asked neha's contact details by PM. I have already shared with about 8-10 members, hence, I will share her number with other members after sometime to avoid flow and price hike.

SamPeter276
01-11-15, 06:38
Done nothing so far, appreciate any help in Viman Nagar or KParea.

Thank you

Hi guys,

Traveling to Pune tomorrow on a business trip and will be staying for 4 days.

Highly appreciate if anyone can forward details of Dance Bar, MP, Inde or reliable SP.

In return I can provide digits of my reliable SP's in Hyderabad.

Awaiting PM's.

Thanks,

Sam

AidGuide
01-11-15, 06:50
Guys as requested by Tut Li, please refrain from reaching Neha for some time, even my inbox is getting bombarded with Neha's digit requests.Yup,

All.

Don't share Neha's number anymore.

Those who have it, use it wisely, but do not share please, else it will be a lost connection.

Looks like too many SP's are active on forum now a days.

Me too getting many requests for her.

AidGuide

KenTheRockstar
01-11-15, 08:48
Do not go for this lady. Its a sheer waste of time and money. The SP won't come below 10 k for st.

If you still wish to avail her services, don't pay more than 7 K ST and 13 K LT.

Tut Li
01-11-15, 08:57
Guys as requested by Tut Li, please refrain from reaching Neha for some time, even my inbox is getting bombarded with Neha's digit requests.Few members informed that they were already quoted 4. 5 K, bargain hard and avoid paying more.

EatPrayLove
01-11-15, 09:23
Few members informed that they were already quoted4. 5 K. . bargain hard and avoid paying more.Guess Neha got too many calls. She's switched off!

Just out of Malli land. Out of the world massage with not a single piece if skin on my body untouched. Was so erotic that I didn't even want to trouble with extras. Counter 2. 7 k for 90 mins. Tip 200. Awesome gal!

GeorgeBush1
01-11-15, 11:38
Hey folks,

Anyone tried Neha frm Hadapsar mobile number ending 535!

Kindly let me know about specs.

Appreciate it!

Cheers!

George

DakuOnline
01-11-15, 12:04
I am trying to reach few members but looks like no one is caring to help newbies like me.

Any savior for me?

D

Tut Li
01-11-15, 14:30
Are you talking about Shonali who was Bangalore, now in Pune.Hey buddy,

Are you talking about Sonali Inde. Who visits Goa, Mumbai and Pune. I don't think so, as member mentioned about SP. And she is pure Inde.

John Auro
01-11-15, 15:23
"Budwar Peth" red Light Quarter on a Sunday afternoon.

Sunday 5 pm, started from MG road along Laxmi road, then left into "Budwar Peth".

Hundreds of young boys there looking in groups of 20-50 on the girls. It remembered me to a crowd looking at a car accident. Hundred of girls in colourful dress, but no smiles, no signs to beckon the boys, just dull waiting. Boys entered a dark entrance I followed them upstairs, girls on each floor. But Sunday might be a busy day, too many young chaps. The staircase was dark and narrow, the boys starred at me and talked about me and I could here "foreigner" several times in their Hindi language. Decided to go back on the more save road. About 3 times men approached me "there is soap in your hair" I chased them away with angry voice. Sure a trick to steel money from my pocket.

Walked back towards Laxmi road, suddenly the boys started running like in a riot, I suspect police showed up on the other side.

No way for me to come close to one of these girls. 1st because they are shy and can't speak English.

2nd because too many people would observe behind which door I would disappear.

3rd felt nervous, chilled walking like in a thriller movie, adventure, ok, but was happy a left without damage.

No luck in Bangalore, no luck in Goa, no luck in Pune, lets see what Mumbai will bring from this Thursday on?

John.

Dev987
01-11-15, 15:25
One who operates in Pune / Goa is SOnali, the black beauty. I was taking another indy, SHonali who was popular in Bangalore, is in Pune w.e f. 1st January.

Hey buddy. Are you talking about sonali
Inde. Who visits goa, Mumbai and Pune. I don't think so, as member mentioned about SP. And she is pure Inde.

Rahul0912
01-11-15, 17:00
Hi Daku,

RTTF you will get lot of pointers and information req for newbie. And post what you looking for.

I am trying to reach few members but looks like no one is caring to help newbies like me.

Any savior for me?

D

DakuOnline
01-11-15, 18:54
Hi Daku,

RTTF you will get lot of pointers and information req for newbie. And post what you looking for.I am looking for Indes who are young and help me to get my load off please.

Hope that clarifies.

MP Man
01-11-15, 18:57
After going through couple of post on new spa Kin, tried my luck on this weekend. After reaching there, place was already flooded with many people waiting for their turn. When I checked for appointment the guy at counter told me three hours waiting. Got pissed off & left the place. Johny was in full mood so thought of visiting another spa which I wanted to explore since long time. Before going there I booked an appointment at Liz spa. Ambiance was good, mid thirties lady was assigned to me, in good figure with perfect rack. I was already excited but disappointed with disposables, I tried to chat with her but she seems like in no mood & less talkative. She did good job with massage, very professional, I was surprised since she didn't give bum massage. Post 45 min still no signs of extras, finally she said we are done. WTF. I got pissed off once again, before she leave I asked her straight out 'aren't you going to offer me anything else', she came close to me with a smile & said you come next time & you will get that extra, I said lady am very disappointed & expected more than massage. She had already made her mind & left the room. Her name starts from Ra. , please avoid her at all cost.

Better luck next time.

RohanM
01-11-15, 23:25
Do you know any spa where I get extra?

RishabhSoni
01-12-15, 05:04
Hey guys,

Sorry had been away for a while. Back in action again.

Was returning to office on Thursday in pretty good spirits. Has just finalized an order.

Close to Shivaji Nagar spotted this pleasantly full girl around 28-30 yr old looking for a drop. Stopped and took her on. She was heading to sadhu Vaswani chowk towards office. The minute I asked her for where she wanted to be dropped. She pressed herself against me and whispered her name and destination in my ear. Sat close and I kept feeling her bog boobs on my back. By the looks of it she seems to be a working lady / housewife looking for fun on the outside, she has promised to meet up soon and will update on forum how it goes. Her digits end with 664.

ISandy
01-12-15, 05:40
Hi,

Lazy Saturday, got call from my regular SP suggesting new stock. Send me some of the pic on WA. Selected the attached one after confirmation from SP on amazing service.

Reached to the place suggested by SP in the afternoon. That was a small lodge near Santosa resort on Mumbai Pune highway. Girl knocked the door, the girl looks a bit different than the pic. But she was looking good, only 19 with teenage figure small firm boobies, small round ass.

Locked ourselves in room, lots of chitchat and slowly she started to undress me. I reciprocated while kissing each other. In fraction of seconds we were in birthday suits. She kissed my whole body from toe to head. Long DFKs and fingerings. She was really wet. Then she started cleaning the bro and gave me amazing BJ. One of the best BJ I got in India. After 15 minutes of BJ she put covers and came on top of me, started pumping me. After 5 minutes I came. We cleaned up and lied down with couple of smokes and lots of chit chat.

She started arousing me after 15-20 minutes and to my surprise I was ready for second round. Second round missi and doggy and we came in 20 minutes. Cleanup and had one smoke together. Have her tip and ready to leave.

Amazing experience. One of the best in India.

Ratings-

Boobies -8 (small but handy).

Looks- 9

Attitude- 20/10

Service- 20/10

Charges- 6000 (including place)+500 tips.

Very relaxing exp.

Cheers,

Sandy

CoolRsp
01-12-15, 06:14
If I am not wrong this Panchami is at Satara road right?But I think Panchami on satara road has closed?

I had visited two times recently and both the times it was closed.

Dev987
01-12-15, 06:42
This is about ten days old report when I was in Pune last. Once gain thanks to TutLi for sharing this wonderful contact of Pallavi aka Wanaworie Lady. Booked her Sunday morning as it was a complete free day for me.

Had fixed an appointment with the her to come to my hotel room at around 10.30 AM. She was almost on time may be about 15 minutes late. First impressions were, she was smart, presentable and handled the hotel front desk pretty well. She was not even asked for an I'd to enter my room. She is quite professional in what she does, a bit talkative but enjoyed talking to her on various issues. She also gave run down on her past which was quite interesting. She is a divorcee but has maintained herself very well. Apart from good shapely racks, has good looks and carries herself well.

I enjoyed her company and almost spent a full day with her. Two hours session eventually turned out to be almost eight hours with three rounds with good breaks in between. The best part was that she had forgotten cell at home. Had her in all positions and she really puts you to ease during the whole act. After round one and few drinks, we went out for lunch at a typical Maharastrian restaurant suggested by her. There after back to room and after little rest had session no two. She licks and sucks very well and good at rimming. She literally sucked me dry and I almost came in her mouth. Controlled at the last moment.

It was almost 5 PM by then and she was ready to leave, when I offered her to accompany me to the nearby mall for a drink and she can leave from there. We had couple of rounds of drink and snacks and thought we have wound up for the day. She then mentioned me that she had come to my hotel room in her two wheeler (Incidently, she mentioned that she also owns a Car). So we had to some back to the hotel and it was almost 7. 30 PM. She then requested that she would come to my room to freshen up. That eventually resulted in another incredible session. It was a quality time to gather and both of us enjoyed the day in each others company though both were exhausted by the end of the day.

Overall, it was aday to remember.

HoneyHunt05
01-12-15, 06:49
This is about ten days old report when I was in Pune last. Once gain thanks to TutLi for sharing this wonderful contact of Pallavi aka Wanaworie Lady. Booked her Sunday morning as it was a complete free day for me.

Had fixed an appointment with the her to come to my hotel room at around 10.30 AM. She was almost on time may be about 15 minutes late. First impressions were, she was smart, presentable and handled the hotel front desk pretty well. She was not even asked for an I'd to enter my room. She is quite professional in what she does, a bit talkative but enjoyed talking to her on various issues. She also gave run down on her past which was quite interesting. She is a divorcee but has maintained herself very well. Apart from good shapely racks, has good looks and carries herself well.

I enjoyed her company and almost spent a full day with her. Two hours session eventually turned out to be almost eight hours with three rounds with good breaks in between...Buddy,

What were her charges for the full day? Although I have availed her service multiple times, it was always ST and never got an opportunity to try her LT. Let us know the charges for LT which would help all of us to be on the same page when we hire her services. Good to know you had a great time with her!

SachinHot
01-12-15, 08:40
It's the worst spa, don't go there and don't do any booking from any famous website whose name starts with 'G' for this spa as they quote lowest cost on that website for Thai massage and for Thai they use code word as dry massage and in dry massage males give massage. When you book ticket from that G website and go there they say to pay 800-1000 rs for getting girl to massage you. Horror doesn't stop there, when you select female for massage, she comes with mask on her face does massage with no extra at all and never removes mask too. All females are same. No extra there. Avoid it totally.

Has anyone tried this spa on Nagar road opposite to Agakhan Palace. Northern Frontier building. If yes are there any extras. Heard there are only locals who provide massage.

Inputs awaited.

Thanks

SachinHot
01-12-15, 08:45
Nice review can you rate her boobs, nipples, complexion fair / dusky, damage done and pointers of her location where we can avail her? Please comment if she is fat or medium, rate that too and approximate age too. If she is divorcee she might be operating from her home too?

I enjoyed her company and almost spent a full day with her. Two hours session eventually turned out to be almost eight hours with three rounds with good breaks in between..

Macmoh
01-12-15, 09:40
Hi,

I have been just reading the threads since long. Newly registered. I am an avid traveler in India as well as out of India. Have been to 20 countries. Except Iran, Cuba and Bhutan, have tried the girls everywhere. Pune being a home town, it becomes difficult, but still have been to couple of MP's (were not MP's exactly, but very low quality). Have been to Bangalore bypass highway hotels.

The activity that I am fond of is getting rimmed. Have never been lucky in Pune as far as this activity is concerned. Have read some posts where rimming is mentioned. Are there really ladies who do rim in Pune? Would be game for that.

The only Indian girl that has rimmed me was from Hyderabad and have been to her twice. Still got her contact. Will give it to anyone interested.

Sinutav
01-12-15, 09:49

I enjoyed her company and almost spent a full day with her. Two hours session eventually turned out to be almost eight hours with three rounds with good breaks in between. The best part was that she had forgotten cell at home. Had her in all positions and she really puts you to ease during the whole act. After round one and few drinks, we went out for lunch at a typical Maharastrian restaurant suggested by her. There after back to room and after little rest had session no two. She licks and sucks very well and good at rimming. She literally sucked me dry and I almost came in her mouth...Hello Senior,

I am a newbie here and I was wondering if you could share some your contacts.

LuverBoyPune
01-12-15, 10:54
You could have tried Koregaon Park, happening places instead. BP is not so welcoming to a foreigner, and you could have easily been ripped off by an LE bro.

"Budwar Peth" red Light Quarter on a Sunday afternoon.

Sunday 5 pm, started from MG road along Laxmi road, then left into "Budwar Peth".

Hundreds of young boys there looking in groups of 20-50 on the girls. It remembered me to a crowd looking at a car accident. Hundred of girls in colourful dress, but no smiles, no signs to beckon the boys, just dull waiting. Boys entered a dark entrance I followed them upstairs, girls on each floor. But Sunday might be a busy day, too many young chaps. The staircase was dark and narrow, the boys starred at me and talked about me and I could here "foreigner" several times in their Hindi language. Decided to go back on the more save road. About 3 times men approached me "there is soap in your hair" I chased them away with angry voice. Sure a trick to steel money from my pocket.

Walked back towards Laxmi road, suddenly the boys started running like in a riot, I suspect police showed up on the other side..

Macmoh
01-12-15, 11:19
Hi friends,

Have been reading the posts on and off. Subscribed today and became an official member. I have been in the mongering scene since long, both in India as well as abroad. Been to Pune MP's (so called) long back, have visited BP area during college days, been to hotels off Mumbai-Bangalore highway. My favorite is getting rimmed. Unfortunately, never got anyone in Pune for that. The only Indian lady who did it to me was the one in Hyderabad whom I met twice. Have her contact number if anyone is interested.

Will love to know more on this front. The posts are enjoyable, especially the FR's. I will also start posting as soon as the action happens.

Cheers!

EatPrayLove
01-12-15, 11:34

Overall, it was aday to remember.Great FR buddy. And I thank you for the share of the contact. Pallavi seemed good on the phone and she quoted 6 k for one shot but in 2-3 hrs and 12 k for a night at her place. Although I had told her initially that I was only looking for ST, considering how well she spoke on the phone I called her the next day and suggested I would prefer an all nighter instead and gave the initial quote of 10 k which I though was very decent. This woman just replied with all kinds of expletives abusing me and I was like WTF! Mind you this was totally unprovoked. I just wanted people to know this side of her too. Don't think I would want to fuck anyone with such an attitude even if I was paid for it!

A similar story with Sonali a. K. a black beauty (quite disappointing looks even by my meager Chennai standards) whose number was shared by dear friend Yogi (who got to see the chats from her where she freaked me out saying she already knew me and other stuff).

I don't know if its just me or do indes in Pune really think they are descendants of Cleopatra to have such attitudes and still get business!

I thank all my friends on the forum who have helped me in this city like Tutli, AO, Fucksri etc (sorry if I missed anyone). Guess it isn't my time for fun yet. Got just this evening to salvage some pride.

EPL.

HornyBoyForU
01-12-15, 11:37
Buddy its not only in Pune but its with all the WG's in all cities, to sum it up its the story of life.

I don't know if its just me or do indes in Pune really think they are descendants of Cleopatra to have such attitudes and still get business!

EatPrayLove
01-12-15, 12:00
Buddy its not only in Pune but its with all the WG's in all cities, to sum it up its the story of life.You said it HB! Guess we will never redeem ourselves from being desperate mongers LOL!

Had gone to Health Spa and got the tall therapist. If I had bliss at SOS then this was heaven because she not only bent me in all positions possible, her attitude was so chirpy (thought looks left much to be desired), the massage was awesome and the HJ was so sensuous (the whole thing was in slow motion) that I came so hard hitting her face and almost everything else including the pillow which reminded me of LRs report in Mumbai about a long shot of jizz LOL!

All in all very satisfied. Now just need to find some good real action for the eve. Cheers!

CoolRsp
01-12-15, 13:41
Hi friends,

Have been reading the posts on and off. Subscribed today and became an official member. I have been in the mongering scene since long, both in India as well as abroad. Been to Pune MP's (so called) long back, have visited BP area during college days, been to hotels off Mumbai-Bangalore highway. My favorite is getting rimmed. Unfortunately, never got anyone in Pune for that. The only Indian lady who did it to me was the one in Hyderabad whom I met twice. Have her contact number if anyone is interested.

Will love to know more on this front. The posts are enjoyable, especially the FR's. I will also start posting as soon as the action happens.

Cheers!Dear, if rimming is concerned, def go for Smita.

She is best at doing that.

DakuOnline
01-12-15, 14:39
Has any one tried MP on top of Mc Donalds at Deccan?

I got number that ends with 144 and called up. She said everything including extras available, just come by and we will get you the best therapist.

Please let me know if you have exp with this one?

Thanks,

D

TokyoPanda
01-12-15, 15:30
Tried MP above BOI. Nothing special to mention. Choices aren't good. One can easily get here FS in 1500.

I availed topless HJ as I didn't like girl much.

Damage 500+700.

WIR. Never.

EatPrayLove
01-12-15, 15:41
I have wrapped up my visit to Pune with the Kothrud SP and his 'rassian'. LOL!

Thanks to Zag07 who gave me this contact along with his best wishes when I left our tinsel town down south. Service and attitude were top notch as with most CIS and so was the hygiene. A mean CBJ. She wasn't too interested in BBJ but her play with the fake nails around the balls were excruciatingly pleasurable. All in all a great experience with the girl tiring out both her hands (as always) towards the end in trying to get me to finish after all positions were tried.

Damage 6. 5 k. Might have been high by around 1 k but I didn't have the time to negotiate more from the initial 8 k. But the SP is decent. Definitely the Prem of Pune. Cheers!

EPL.

Kayess3
01-12-15, 17:17
Aaaaww seems nice.

How will you share the SP contact?

Hi,

Lazy Saturday, got call from my regular SP suggesting new stock. Send me some of the pic on WA. Selected the attached one after confirmation from SP on amazing service.

Reached to the place suggested by SP in the afternoon. That was a small lodge near Santosa resort on Mumbai Pune highway. Girl knocked the door, the girl looks a bit different than the pic. But she was looking good, only 19 with teenage figure small firm boobies, small round ass.

Locked ourselves in room, lots of chitchat and slowly she started to undress me. I reciprocated while kissing each other. In fraction of seconds we were in birthday suits. She kissed my whole body...

Kb1980
01-12-15, 19:34
Good FR bro how do we get the details from you? Any other members have clue or contact for this sp?

Hi,

Locked ourselves in room, lots of chitchat and slowly she started to undress me. I reciprocated while kissing each other. In fraction of seconds we were in birthday suits. She kissed my whole body from toe to head. Long DFKs and fingerings. She was really wet. Then she started cleaning...

Lebeausky
01-12-15, 20:21
Hi all!

I am new to the area and looking for a massage parlour that provide HJ in KP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hdogg44
01-13-15, 04:38
Had some work at KP yest, so decided.

To say Hello, to Dee Dee. Had a great erotic.

Massage followed by boob sucking and prostrate.

Massage.

Looks like SOS has all new staff. Anyone.

Tried the girls other than Dee Dee? Also.

Saw some hot chics exiting the spa below Lanna.

If anyone been to Anuthuya spa, please share.

The feedback.

I'm looking for some new chics. Bored with.

The current ones. I have hots for the manager cum.

Receptionist at HL spa, a sexy young Thai girl. But she.

Does not offer massage and is pretty curt. Anyone scored.

With her yet?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Dev987
01-13-15, 04:43
I am really surprised by Pallavi's attitude towards you. My experience with her was completely opposite. I found her very friendly, jovial and accommodating. This may one off odd instance of her temparament.

Great FR buddy. And I thank you for the share of the contact. Pallavi seemed good on the phone and she quoted 6 k for one shot but in 2-3 hrs and 12 k for a night at her place. Although I had told her initially that I was only looking for ST, considering how well she spoke on the phone I called her the next day and suggested I would prefer an all nighter instead and gave the initial quote of 10 k which I though was very decent. This woman just replied with all kinds of expletives abusing me and I was like WTF! Mind you this was totally unprovoked. I just wanted people to know this side of her too. Don't think I would want to fuck anyone with such an attitude even if I was paid for it!

A similar story with Sonali a. K. a black beauty (quite disappointing looks even by my meager Chennai standards) whose number was shared by dear friend Yogi (who got to see the chats from her where she freaked me out saying she already knew me and other stuff).

I thank all my friends on the forum who have helped me in this city like Tutli, AO, Fucksri etc (sorry if I missed anyone). Guess it isn't my time for fun yet. Got just this evening to salvage some pride.

EPL.

PuneriBoka
01-13-15, 05:32
Hey DakuOnline,

Its not on the top of Mc Donalds, but opposite. To it on the top of Canara Bank.

Choices are limited (3-4) and not worth at all. Please do not waste your time there.

Try MP on the same road opposite balgandharv.

Regards,

PB

Has any one tried MP on top of Mc Donalds at Deccan?

I got number that ends with 144 and called up. She said everything including extras available, just come by and we will get you the best therapist.

Please let me know if you have exp with this one?

Thanks,

D

JazzyGuy
01-13-15, 05:53
In KP there are couple of options which are discussed and number of times. My favourite is in lane number 7. Check few FRs too. Hope you decode the obvious clue to reach the land of good health.

Hi all!

I am new to the area and looking for a massage parlour that provide HJ in KP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

HoneyHunt05
01-13-15, 07:54
I am really surprised by Pallavi's attitude towards you. My experience with her was completely opposite. I found her very friendly, jovial and accommodating. This may one off odd instance of her temparament.Agree with you Dev! My experience with her has been absolutely good. She even agreed to come down a little on her charges from my next visit and I found her to be very polite. But it could be different for different individuals. Please try again buddy and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Good luck!

AidGuide
01-13-15, 08:02
Hi,

Amazing experience. One of the best in India.

Ratings-

Boobies -8 (small but handy).

Looks- 9

Attitude- 20/10

Service- 20/10

Charges- 6000 (including place)+500 tips.

Very relaxing exp.

Cheers,

SandyDude,

Your FR seems too good to be true.

Frankly, this gal doesn't look more than 3.5 k stuff, considering the fact that she is an SP stuff & can't believe you paid 6 k? & 500/- tip.

Means you gave a tip for being ripped off. Seriously man, your session details are as stereotypical as a SP stuff. I am really surprised. But how come it be best session in India?

In 6.5 k in Pune, one can easily hire a CIS or a real college newbie chick.

Well YMHO,

I am skeptical.

AidGuide

JazzyGuy
01-13-15, 08:25
Can any one recommend few names of SP who advertise on Locanto? I have not tried any SP before. Hence bit skeptical about it. If any one gives some pointers regarding reliable SP from Locanto it would be great help.

Member #4440
01-13-15, 08:47
I have read a FR which happened just near to Sentosa on Mumbai road. I know the place a small lodge just behind a hotel which facing highway. This lodge only for the purpose of SP. A Nepali SP works there since 2009 I used to go there and well known to me. In last month I already have posted his girls photo in the range of 2. 5 to 3. 5 and night in 4. 5 to 5 with place. Place is not good. I'm also agreed the boy has overpaid and girl is not worth so.

AkashMal
01-13-15, 08:49
Dude,

Your FR seems tooo gud to be true.

Frankly, this gal doesn't look more than 3. 5 k stuff, considering the fact that she is an SP stuff & can't believe you paid 6 k? & 500/- tip.

Means you gave a tip for being ripped off. Seriously man, your session details are as stereotypical as a SP stuff. I am really surprised. But how come it be best session in India?

In 6. 5 k in pune, one can easily hire a CIS or a real college newbie chick.

Well YMHO,

I am skeptical.

-enjoy.

AidGuide.As per my experience, if you are new for the SP then SP will try to take out as much as possible from you. I also started with SPs service by paying 6 k to 7 k but once the SP is familiar with me, he come down to reasonable rates 3 k or max 5 k. So its like you need to invest bit extra at initial period on new SP to get less price later.

May not be the same case for all usrs here but I had this experiences.

Sitting Duck
01-13-15, 09:23
Hi,

Has anyone met with this Priya Gupta recently (near airport / Lohegaon area) and can you shared your experience / cost etc?

I am trying to get in touch with her to see if she can meet me and if her rate is reasonable or not.

Thanks,

SD

NikuKasu
01-13-15, 10:08
Can someone please help me with the lead to what store Suhana works for.

ISandy
01-13-15, 11:09
Dude,

Your FR seems tooo gud to be true.

Frankly, this gal doesn't look more than 3. 5 k stuff, considering the fact that she is an SP stuff & can't believe you paid 6 k? & 500/- tip.

In 6. 5 k in pune, one can easily hire a CIS or a real college newbie chick.

Well YMHO,

I am skeptical.

-enjoy.

AidGuide.Hi Akash,

With my limited experience in Pune, I may over pay him. I completely agree with you. I am also couple of exp old with the SP. I want to make good rapport with SP for future encounters and my mistake I dint negotiate.

Though the girl was really nice without any nakharas. This was happening for the first time with me. I liked her attitude.

You guys are more experienced in this field, I will definitely keep your advise in mind going forward.

ISandy
01-13-15, 11:10
As per my experience, if you are new for the SP then SP will try to take out as much as possible from you. I also started with SPs service by paying 6 k to 7 k but once the SP is familier with me, he come down to reasonabke rates 3 k or max 5 k. So its like you need to invest bit extra at initial period on new SP to get less price later.

May not be the same case for all usrs here but I had this experiences.Yes, that's completely right. I started with the same intention.

Thanks,

Sandy

Newbee Joy
01-13-15, 11:44
Hi friends,

Has anyone tried AVZ spa in P.S.? Do they provide extras?

Thanks in advance.

Joy

AngelHunk
01-13-15, 12:25
Hello Guys, I got access to two indies Kavita. XXXXX7924 & Aparna. XXXXX1089 . Please PM me if you have reference to help me start talking with them and you know their rates and their quality.

Thanks in advance.

AH.

KenTheRockstar
01-13-15, 12:34
Hey AH,

I've tried Kavita some time back. Overall service is OK. Not bad. Only don't go beyond 2 K. Check my FR of it.

Ken

Hello Guys, I got access to two indies Kavita. XXXXX7924 & Aparna. XXXXX1089 . Please PM me if you have reference to help me start talking with them and you know their rates and their quality.

Thanks in advance.

AH.

Abhijeet25
01-13-15, 12:55
To begin with let me wish all my fellow ISGians a Very Happy New Year. Finally got some time out from my wretched work schedule which makes me travel like nomads. This probably happened in the last week of Dec. My SP at KP shared some pics and some of them were really hot. I thought of checking them out. Reached KP and parked my car in a lane. The SP was waiting for me, we both went inside. Firstly he showed me a CIS, who looked bit on the older side, so politely said no to her. Then he took me to the other room and Vola. I saw a chick who looked the carbon copy of an ex-colleague, I fantasized about whom many a times. SP quoted 6 k for her, negotiated and brought it down to 5 k. Knowing this guy I should have brought it further down but by that time the brain had taken the back seat and Jhonny was in control.

Went to the other room and in walks miss Arya (that is what she told me her name is). We shook hands as if we were there for a business meeting. It started with a small peck and we undressed. Then she pushed me on the bed and took charge. My goodness she had the most perfect melons one can get. Just the perfect size. Fondled those melons while she played with Jhonny. By the time it ended I had a HJ, a BJ and a shot which started as WOT and ended in mish. Came out a satisfied man.

While on the way back I was pulled over by a lady cop for not wearing the seat belt and talking over the phone while driving. I found even that lady hot (Haha). May be I was still thinking about Arya.

Ratings:

Assets -10/10.

Looks- 8/10 (Looks much better than in the attached pic).

Attitude- 9/10 (Just finding a reason to cut 1 mark. Maybe DFK and Doggy was not offered).

Service- 10/10.

Charges- 5 k (Nothing asked, nothing offered) + (200 to the cop who looked like Sandra Bulock).

Abhijeet25
01-13-15, 13:07
Hey folks,

Anyone tried Neha frm Hadapsar mobile number ending 535!

Kindly let me know about specs.

Appreciate it!

Cheers!

GeorgeShe is a HW around 35. Good Service, used to charge around 3-3. 5 K a year or so back. Some body posted her pic in this forum long time back. Will let you know if I find it.

Cheers!

Abhi.

AngelHunk
01-13-15, 13:08
Great you had a good time mate. Am not sure I should ask you contact of the SP or the Police woman!

AH.

To begin with let me wish all my fellow ISGians a Very Happy New Year. Finally got some time out from my wretched work schedule which makes me travel like nomads. This probably happened in the last week of Dec. My SP at KP shared some pics and some of them were really hot. I thought of checking them out. Reached KP and parked my car in a lane. The SP was waiting for me, we both went inside. Firstly he showed me a CIS, who looked bit on the older side, so politely said no to her. Then he took me to the other room and Vola. I saw a chick who looked the carbon copy of an ex-colleague, I fantasized about whom many a times. SP quoted 6 k for her, negotiated and brought it down to 5 k. Knowing this guy I should have brought it further down but by that time the brain had taken the back seat and Jhonny was in control.

Went to the other room and in walks miss Arya (that is what she told me her name is). We shook hands as if we were there for a business meeting. It started with a small peck and we undressed. Then she pushed me on the bed and took charge. My goodness she had the most perfect melons one can get. Just the perfect size. Fondled those melons while she played with Jhonny. By the time it ended I had a HJ, a BJ and a shot which started as WOT and ended in mish. Came out a satisfied man.

While on the way back I was pulled over by a lady cop for not wearing the seat belt and talking over the phone while driving. I found even that lady hot (Haha). May be I was still thinking about Arya.

Ratings:

Assets -10/10.

Looks- 8/10 (Looks much better than in the attached pic).

Attitude- 9/10 (Just finding a reason to cut 1 mark. Maybe DFK and Doggy was not offered).

Service- 10/10.

Charges- 5 k (Nothing asked, nothing offered) + (200 to the cop who looked like Sandra Bulock).

Abhijeet25
01-13-15, 13:15
No luck in Bangalore, no luck in Goa, no luck in Pune, lets see what Mumbai will bring from this Thursday on?
John.Are you still in Pune?? Let me know if you need any help.

Have sent a PM that will help you in Mumbai.

Cheers.

Abhi.

Abhijeet25
01-13-15, 13:26
She is a HW around 35. Good Service, used to charge around 3-3. 5 K a year or so back. Some body posted her pic in this forum long time back. Will let you know if I find it.

Cheers!

Abhi.Here is her pic, not very clear though:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1319309&viewfull=1#post1319309.

Abhijeet25
01-13-15, 13:28
Great you had a good time mate. Am not sure I should ask you contact of the SP or the Police woman!

AH.Good One AH. Wish I had her number.

Kiran1411
01-13-15, 13:32
Actually, in my case, similar things. Started with 6-7 K and then got down to 5 or 5.5.

The thing that helped with relationship was more of the "real" review of the girl.

As per my experience, if you are new for the SP then SP will try to take out as much as possible from you. I also started with SPs service by paying 6 k to 7 k but once the SP is familier with me, he come down to reasonabke rates 3 k or max 5 k. So its like you need to invest bit extra at initial period on new SP to get less price later.

May not be the same case for all usrs here but I had this experiences.

Kiran1411
01-13-15, 13:32
Had her last month for 3 K + 700 for hotel.

Here is her pic, not very clear though:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1319309&viewfull=1#post1319309.

MDave1981
01-13-15, 13:46
I have read multiple reviews of Budwar Peth.

Wanted to know what are the risks of getting caught by LE? That is if I go in daylight.

For those who are regular visitors, please share insights.

E. g in Delhi we have GB road and cops never interfere- ever; so you can walk in with complete piece of mind.

MP Man
01-13-15, 15:05
I had booked Jennie today in advance. Reached at sharp time, not much rush so felt good. I was signed the room, met Jennie, she was in mid thirties lady. The moment she met me she started questions about how you know me, who referred you, is it your first time. I was dumbfounded, I realised if I don't give her reference she won't give me extra, I told her my friend spoke about you. Further she kept asking his name, I gave her some random name to which she didn't believed me. Her massage was not very average. In end I asked her upfront I will pay you good, just tell me how much you want, she quoted 5 k for B2B. WTF. I said max I can pay you 2.5. She did lot of nakhras and told me she don't know me and don't trust me. Seems like lot of ISG guys approached her and she was scared by her publicity. Finally she left and again I was left without any extra service.

Am so pissed off now. Don't feel like visiting spas anymore.

Kiran1411
01-13-15, 16:39
I have personally never mustered courage to go there (given I am from Pune and more so after an attempt once brought me f2 f with a relative there. With both of us trying to scramble for cover).

Anyway, from some friends who are regulars there. More often than not, the police typically is more interested in actually officially showing arrests of pimps / mamasans and extracting few hundred bucks from customers. Customers rarely get into real trouble. So I have always been recommended to carry "limited" cash. Not sure if very helpful. But its like any other mongering place. Some risk involved.

Wanted to know what are the risks of getting caught by LE? That is if I go in daylight.

E. g in Delhi we have GB road and cops never interfere- ever; so you can walk in with complete piece of mind.

TheBestIndia
01-13-15, 16:40
Dear mongers,

Please guide me to some inde in the Hinjewadi area. Would be in the area next weekend, so am looking for a good time. Would go for multiple shots instead of the single one, and am interested in anal also.

Do guide.

And will get back with my experiences.

CoolRsp
01-13-15, 17:42

E. g in Delhi we have GB road and cops never interfere- ever; so you can walk in with complete piece of mind.If you go in daylight, there is very little chance of LE activity. No one will question you, there are lots of people roaming there and passing from there.

So BP is much safe in daylight.

Rahul0912
01-13-15, 18:53
There was a huge rush last weekend at this spa and may be your experience is a side effect. They are extra cautious now. Better to avoid it for some time.

I had booked Jennie today in advance. Reached at sharp time, not much rush so felt good. I was signed the room, met Jennie, she was in mid thirties lady. The moment she met me she started questions about how you know me, who referred you, is it your first time. I was dumbfounded, I realised if I don't give her reference she won't give me extra, I told her my friend spoke about you. Further she kept asking his name, I gave her some random name to which she didn't believed me. Her massage was not very average. In end I asked her upfront I will pay you good, just tell me how much you want, she quoted 5 k for B2B. WTF. I said max I can pay you 2.5. She did lot of nakhras and told me she don't know me and don't trust me. Seems like lot of ISG guys approached her and she was scared by her publicity. Finally she left and again I was left without any extra service.

Am so pissed off now. Don't feel like visiting spas anymore.

Hdogg44
01-13-15, 19:17
Good choice bro. You paid a tad more. She is available for 4 k. And she has a great ass! BTW she is the keep of the big boss of the SP.

Went to the other room and in walks miss Arya (that is what she told me her name is). We shook hands as if we were there for a business meeting. It started with a small peck and we undressed. Then she pushed me on the bed and took charge. My goodness she had the most perfect melons one can get. Just the perfect size. Fondled those melons while she played with Jhonny..

JohnnyDrama07
01-13-15, 19:52
Fellow mongers,

I am on a short trip to Pune from 15th to 18th. I have been following the forum for the past couple of weeks and have followed up with a few members and I have to admit I received great response from members on this forum. Thanks a ton! Being from Hyderabad (probably the worst mongering city in India. High LE scare, low quality and high prices) I have banked all my hopes on this Pune trip. Thanks to HoneyHunt05, I have booked Pallavi. Have heard a lot about her, hopefully it will be a good experience. Will surely write an FR.

I have also contacted few SP's shared by fellow members and I received the attached pics. Any review or feedback on any of them would be highly appreciated.

Also please let me know if any of you have contacts of good looking indies? Neelakshi's phone is switched off as many of you have already told.

Thanks again.

Peace123
01-13-15, 20:45
There was a huge rush last weekend at this spa and may be your experience is a side effect. They are extra cautious now. Better to avoid it for some time.As I did not have their contact #. Had another impromptu visit on Monday hoping Jennie would be available. Was told she is busy with no info at when would she be available. Ended up having a session with another gal.

BTW, if she asks for 5 k, there must be someone who actually paid her near to her expectation.

Let's take it easy for a few days.

DakuOnline
01-13-15, 21:16
After trying for a bit I got Rasika's no. And fixed sometime up. She did not turn up and was thinking KLPD. She said she was getting her friend along with her for choices. They came in 1.5 hours late and then started a war between Johnny and eyes. They did not seem to like what they saw.

As usual, Johhny won and took her friend. She was a dead fish nothing to write about it.

She gave BBBJ and that was the only good thing to happen. I was so disappointed that post BBBJ I let her go. Did not even bother to open her clothes.

Nightmare in Pune.

Please avoid her.

Thanks,

D

PassionMale32
01-13-15, 23:15
I had most disappointing session at Spa which names starts from A and is located in famous Seasons mall. Regular Spa goers will know to which I am referring too. I normally visit Four Fountains for genuine massage and to L spa in kp for massage cum happy ending. Today morning I decided to try some new spas and as I had work in Hadapsar area I called them at noon and enquired about having appointment etc. All she was saying basic starts with 2 k and no other details. Luckily I had visited their websites and asked for more but she stuck to standard line of basic massage starts with 2 K. So I asked her for discounts as this is weekdays (I had called her on Tuesday) and other spas are giving. Then she keeps mum for a sec and says come to Spa and she can then give best deal.

So I immediately booked the appointment and went with high hopes of atleast getting good massage. Now here starts my KLPD. At reaching Spa I told them I want their "Speciality" massage and asked for discount. Lady at counter who was now started acting smart said no discounts. Then I reminded her on call she had said. So then she said for 90 mins yes. So I told her yes I am looking for 90 minutes and want their specialty massage which comes with special oil + balm + steam (What a high hopes I had).

In walks a young female who claims is from Thai. I am in birthday suite and this was first sign to her that I want happy ending too. She starts rubbing bum area and I also start flirting. In first 5 minutes only I had realised that massage is pathetic. Still Johnny had high hopes. I dropped her hints and also asked for more fun. She directly said 2 k for HJ and 3 k HJ+touching. I was like WTF. She was in no mood to negotiate. I said forget it just do massage. Then I ask her which massage she is doing and her reply was Deep tissue. I keep mum thinking that maybe I would be charged less as this isn't Signature massage. Finally after pathetic massage she goes and put on the Steam which is nothing but simple no use fog machine. To top it shower head wasn't working and I had to use hand shower. Now I was completely off the thing.

At time of payment I asked which massage was given and receptionist had balls to lie and say Signature. I said confirm with therapist as No balm was use and therapist also had said twice that it's Deep Tissue. Then receptionist comes with most amazing answer – Signature uses special oil and it has Balm mixed in it already – I almost felled from chair and wasn't sure whether I should laugh loud or cry for rip off which is so openly happening I. E. Which oil has balm ever mixed. Plus it was basic oil. I paid the bill and decided never to come again & warn all members here who might enter the Spa looking at nice ambience. All show no go.

Below is my report card:

Attitude: 0/10 = CHEATS and only want to fool customer.

Boobies – 0/10 = Not seen nor felt LOL.

Looks- 2/10.

Service- 0/10 = Pathetic massage ever plus arrogance and main motive was cheat and not give service.

Charges- 3150 for massage after discount (Listed price is 3500).

Repeat: Never. For genuine massage I know where to head and for happy ending to I know where to go.

Even if massage was good I wouldn't have mind paying charges and even would have given tip happily. But what has happened is pure rip off at Spa and even therapist was trying to cheat.

SecretAdmirs5
01-14-15, 02:56
I had most disappointing session at Spa which names starts from A and is located in famous Seasons mall. Regular Spa goers will know to which I am referring too. I normally visit Four Fountains for genuine massage and to L spa in kp for massage cum happy ending. That's surprising, I had availed the service for dry massage there with no issues. In fact the request for extras came from the therapist. To be very frank, I availed the service yesterday as well for dry massage and got extras like before. I don't intend to have TL or something. HJ was good by both. Anyways you have mentioned about alternate options which you have availed. Enjoy.

Rate card.

Looks 6/1

Massage 7/10

Charges 1800 + 700 for extra.

Would try new options in KP as I have only tried with H & L only.

Hdogg44
01-14-15, 04:29
This is unfortunate bro. Jennie came across as a very sweet person at least when I had taken her. But you never know with the spa girls. I'm told that the owner of the spa has connections with the who's who of Pune and they get wealthy clientele. And most of these Thai girls have sugar daddies in the rich local guys who have made a killing selling their lands to SEZs and have now nothing to do.

Maybe lying low for a while is the only option.

There was a huge rush last weekend at this spa and may be your experience is a side effect. They are extra cautious now. Better to avoid it for some time.

LoginCityVer2
01-14-15, 05:14
Fellow mongers,

I am on a short trip to Pune from 15th to 18th. I have been following the forum for the past couple of weeks and have followed up with a few members and I have to admit I received great response from members on this forum. Thanks a ton! Being from Hyderabad (probably the worst mongering city in India. High LE scare, low quality and high prices) I have banked all my hopes on this Pune trip. Thanks to HoneyHunt05, I have booked Pallavi. Have heard a lot about her, hopefully it will be a good experience. Will surely write an FR.

I have also contacted few SP's shared by fellow members and I received the attached pics. Any review or feedback on any of them would be highly appreciated.

Also please let me know if any of you have contacts of good looking indies? Neelakshi's phone is switched off as many of you have already told.

Thanks again.Sometimes forum members do help. But its not always true. I myself help a lot of members but sometimes they don't reciprocate. Its a trust building process. The forum is actually successful for those kinds of members like you and HoneyHunt05. Keep helping and enjoy the moments.

FundoBoy
01-14-15, 05:48
Dear mongers,

Please guide me to some inde in the Hinjewadi area. Would be in the area next weekend, so am looking for a good time. Would go for multiple shots instead of the single one, and am interested in anal also.

Do guide.

And will get back with my experiences.Dude,

Activate your PM first. We can't help with digits if PM is not activated.

CoolRsp
01-14-15, 06:49
I had most disappointing session at Spa which names starts from A and is located in famous Seasons mall. Regular Spa goers will know to which I am referring too. I normally visit Four Fountains for genuine massage and to L spa in kp for massage cum happy ending. Today morning I decided to try some new spas and as I had work in Hadapsar area I called them at noon and enquired about having appointment etc. All she was saying basic starts with 2 k and no other details. Luckily I had visited their websites and asked for more but she stuck to standard line of basic massage starts with 2 K. So I asked her for discounts as this is weekdays (I had called her on Tuesday) and other spas are giving. Then she keeps mum for a sec and says come to Spa and she can then give best deal.

So I immediately booked the appointment and went with high hopes of atleast getting good massage. Now here starts my KLPD. At reaching Spa I told them I want their "Speciality" massage and asked for discount. Lady at counter who was now started acting smart said no discounts. Then I reminded her on call she had said. So then she said for 90 mins yes. So I told her yes I am looking for 90 minutes and want their specialty massage which comes with special oil + balm + steam (What a high hopes I had).

In walks a young female who claims is from Thai. I am in birthday suite and this was first sign to her that I want happy ending too. She starts rubbing bum area and I also start flirting. In first 5 minutes only I had realised that massage is pathetic. Still Johnny had high hopes. I dropped her hints and also asked for more fun. She directly said 2 k for HJ and 3 k HJ+touching. I was like WTF. She was in no mood to negotiate. I said forget it just do massage. Then I ask her which massage she is doing and her reply was Deep tissue. I keep mum thinking that maybe I would be charged less as this isn't Signature massage. Finally after pathetic massage she goes and put on the Steam which is nothing but simple no use fog machine. To top it shower head wasn't working and I had to use hand shower. Now I was completely off the thing..Sorry for you dude.

But thanks for your post as I am looking to go for same spa this weekend. Now I will shift for HL.

Thank for saving bucks and time.

HoneyHunt05
01-14-15, 07:57
Fellow mongers,

Thanks again.Mate,

Welcome to Pune!

Have a nice time with the contacts you have acquired here! I am sure you would post detailed FRs about your escapades before going back to your place!

Cheers

TimePassPune
01-14-15, 08:33
There was a huge rush last weekend at this spa and may be your experience is a side effect. They are extra cautious now. Better to avoid it for some time.I agree with you, bro. Decided to go there after hearing reviews but unfortunately nothing offered. Guess they are taking things cautiously.

Dil Beat
01-14-15, 13:22
This time it was not because I was tired, but wanted to have good time and great enjoyment. I booked an hour slot with my regular SPA and with my favorite Therapist. WA her, she confirmed her availability for that time slot.

Was there well before time, to do some flirting with front desk beauty.

Was given a new room that was smelling nice. My lady arrives and no sooner she locks the door, she lip locks for long duration DFK and then asks me to remove her Top and I unhook her Bra. What I see is the beautiful pair, she guides me to suck them and I obey her.

Then I get undress myself and lie on the bed and then she climbs the table and rests herself on my back. Her tits touching my back releases my body stress instantly and then she starts moving up and down in such a way that her nipples touches every part of my back. That I must say was different way of doing therapy. Both of us enjoying it. Then she moves down and stats licking and biting my butt. Different Stokes for Different Folks. LOLz! She continues her job till toe and then gets down and asks me to turn.

Needless to say, Johny is looking at her and she is reciprocating. Now, she is towards my head, and I hold her head to bring it down for another long DFK and during that process she moves herself up on my body, allowing me suck her nipples while she does the same for me. I loosen her pants and start fingering her for a long time, she cums in 10-15 minutes of figures and sucking her nipples while little moaning. Satisfied She, now holds my Johny and starts blowing it till cumming, for another 10 minutes.

I ask her to join me for a wash, she obeys, cleans me, but does not join me for bath. I get Herbal Tea, Watermelon. She puts one piece of Watermelon in her lips and asks me to pick it from there. I do it! WOW! Another DFK! And long warm hug!

I leave the place making both of us happy with a promise to meet next for ST!

Stats:

Ambiance: 9/10

Face: 7/10

Body: 10/10 (Very smooth).

Therapy: 10/10 (She did not do any therapy as prescribed, but did it my way. Excellent!

Attitude: 20/10 (Okay with everything and wanting to satisfy me).

Overall: 10/10.

WIR: Yes, only with her – for her.

Money: Therapy = 2000, Her Fees = 1200.

I hope enjoyed reading this FR.

Thank you!

Rocquer
01-14-15, 19:56
Was horny last night post work, thought will try out a quick HJ at some KP spa. Almost reached KP and my mind said lets give a call to wanaworie chic and chk if she's available and damn she was at her flat and free. I said I coming right away. She asked her to get her 2 red bulls on the way while I picked some rum for myself. Reached her place and found her younger bro was at her house, was panicked and asked her if it's fine. To my surprise she said he knows everything. Went into to her room and started wit the pegs and the session that lasted for 2 hours. Man she is awesome. Thinking of having Neha and wanaworie chic together someday when my budget permists probably an ultimate 3 sum.

Damage: 6 K (she's strict with her pricing, doesn't negotiate. *****).

Body: 8/10.

Service 10/10.

WIR: yup.

Thanks again IC.

JohnnyDrama07
01-14-15, 21:22
Hey,

Freed up some space. Its not full now.

Buddy. Your PM is full.

Rock07
01-15-15, 05:05
Guys,

We should seriously avoid this spa. Lot of attitude and massage not that good. Lot of questions asked before giving any extras.

Referral asked as well. Ambiance is good but what's the use. Demanded high price for extras hence avoided the same. Kp spas are better.

Anyone has idea about the Oceans spa and Valentino and rose spa at liberty society kp. How the service and are any extras offered.

IndianCurries
01-15-15, 05:28
After reading so much about Neha Aundh, I was too tempted to try her. Was going to that part of city and hence called her to confirm. She asked for reference and TutLi came to the rescue. After his reference, there was no denying. She cross verified from him and was too comfortable in talking. Thanks again Buddy.

I got late due to my meetings and she was continuously calling on checking my whereabouts and when will I reach. Guess, she wanted to meet me desperately!

After a long ride and huge traffic jams, reached her appointed place of F* It is a decent apartment in middle class society right on the main road. She sees you from window to confirm and guide you to reach.

I was greeted well, first impression was okay; what followed was the usual stuff what everyone have already described here in detail. Honestly, I wasn't much happy with her; but, that's primarily due to my personal taste and not because of her.

Pros: DFK, BBBJ, makes you comfortable, rides you well, open for all positions; especially WOT and doggy.

Cons: Too small racks, talks a lot, thinks too high about herself, too small for my liking.

Ratings:

Place: 6/10 (decent and safe apartment).

DFK: 10/10.

BBBJ: 6/10 (I've had better that hers).

B00 BS: 1/10 (I've seen bigger than hers in teen porn videos). You can actually hold both of them with a single palm.

A $$: 7/10 (Nice and Shapely).

Attitude: 6/10 (talks a lot and thinks too high of herself, which are a turn off; but, not a time keeper). I guess, she's in too much demand.

Overall: 4/10.

WIR (Would I repeat): No.

WIR (Would I recommend): Yes; if you are okay with small racks and small girls. She doesn't fit my taste.

Damage: 3. 5 K + long travel with traffic in peak hour.

Stay Safe,

Cheers,

IC.

P.S.: As recommended by fellow Senior members, I would not share her contact for now; just to keep her at bay.

Hdogg44
01-15-15, 05:34
Had been driving over the weekend and body needed some pampering, went to SOS spa to the tried and tested dd. As usual the massage was soothing to start with and gradually started to get erotic. I was honestly bored with DD, and asked her if she has any new girls. She called a young Thai girl and I agreed for 1 k extra for 20 minutes of 4 hands massage. The new chic was massaging my prostrate and gave me a great HJ while I sucked on dd's shapely tits. Overall a good experience.

IndianCurries
01-15-15, 05:47
Hi all,

I know of SOS and HL in KP. Heard a lot about another Spa in KP in 'Gehna' 'Squarish' Mall providing "happy endings". I tried searching on net and it didn't help much. Can anybody please send me details of the spa (name, number, therapist etc.)?

Cheers,

IC

Kiran1411
01-15-15, 06:31
Actually I had meeting with Neha 2 weeks back and given I stay in VN the ride for me was long too.

I am more of an ass man. So agreed, even though small frame, was able to enjoy her well.

The best part is the safety at her new place. She sees you from 3rd floor.

I had talked her into giving me two sessions for 5 K. Definitely talked a lot in my 15 minutes break between sessions.

Very clean though. That's the other thing I will repeat her again (maybe in a month or so given her current air).

IC. Given my limited experience from last couple years. The BJ she gave was one of the best for me. So if your rating is that low. I am almost jealous about the kind of BJs you have got.

After reading so much about Neha Aundh, I was too tempted to try her. Was going to that part of city and hence called her to confirm. She asked for reference and TutLi came to the rescue. After his reference, there was no denying. She cross verified from him and was too comfortable in talking. Thanks again Buddy. :)

I got late due to my meetings and she was continuously calling on checking my whereabouts and when will I reach. Guess, she wanted to meet me desperately! ;).

After a long ride and huge traffic jams, reached her appointed place of F* It is a decent apartment in middle class society right on the main road. She sees you from window to confirm and guide you to reach.

I was greeted well, first impression was okay; what followed was the usual stuff what everyone have already described here in detail. Honestly, I wasn't much happy with her; but, that's primarily due to my personal taste and not because of her.

Pros: DFK, BBBJ, makes you comfortable, rides you well, open for all positions; especially WOT and doggy.

Cons: Too small racks, talks a lot, thinks too high about herself, too small for my likings..

Rock07
01-15-15, 08:21
Hi All -.

I know of SOS and HL in KP. Heard a lot about another Spa in KP in 'Gehna' 'Squarish' Mall providing "happy endings". I tried searching on net and it didn't help much. Can anybody please send me details of the spa (name, number, therapist etc.)?

Cheers,

ICThe mall is next to hotel blue diamond. It's next to the petrol pump which is situated at the start of KP.

AngelHunk
01-15-15, 10:31
PMed you the details.

Hi All -.

Cheers,

IC.

RayanaRyan
01-15-15, 13:00
Hey guys,

I am a new member.

Have been reading this forum an tried a few indies thru loc.

I would really appreciate if some seniors help me out with a few indies.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Rahul0912
01-15-15, 14:36
Hi,

Check your inbox.

Hi All -.

Cheers,

IC.

DakuOnline
01-15-15, 15:15
Locanto gave me a lead and through SP got this one.

Quoting 15 K FT, 9 K ST.

Anl = 10 K+ ST / LT charge // tough am not into it.

Please let me know if you have any reviews for her?

MP Man
01-15-15, 15:20
Had been driving over the weekend and body needed some pampering, went to SOS spa to the tried and tested dd. As usual the massage was soothing to start with and gradually started to get erotic. I was honestly bored with DD, and asked her if she has any new girls. She called a young Thai girl and I agreed for 1 k extra for 20 minutes of 4 hands massage. The new chic was massaging my prostrate and gave me a great HJ while I sucked on dd's shapely tits. Overall a good experience.That's cool. Sos is all time dependable. Total damage? Other girl's name?

GBest27
01-15-15, 15:43
Was horny last night post work, thought will try out a quick HJ at some KP spa. Almost reached KP and my mind said lets give a call to wanaworie chic and chk if she's available and damn she was at her flat and free. I said I coming right away. She asked her to get her 2 red bulls on the way while I picked some rum for myself. Reached her place and found her younger bro was at her house, was panicked and asked her if it's fine. To my surprise she said he knows everything. Went into to her room and started wit the pegs and the session that lasted for 2 hours. Man she is awesome. Thinking of having Neha and wanaworie chic together someday when my budget permists probably an ultimate 3 sum.

Damage: 6 K (she's strict with her pricing, doesn't negotiate. *****).

Body: 8/10.

Service 10/10.

WIR: yup.

Thanks again IC.Hi,

I have been closely following this forum and now finally decided to be an active member. Any leads, hints of this contact? Any add on locanto or anywhere else? I don't have a PM yet but certainly want to try this girl / lady. Frankly speaking I have no Indies contacts as such barring 1 or 2 which most of these forum members already have, I am sure. So its purely your choice if you want to share the contact or not. I have been trying all SPs, spas, and MPs in Pune since last couple of year but till date not had a chance with any independent. Most recent is A spa in a mall where I got B2B but overall exp was not good.

GBest27
01-15-15, 15:55

Quoting 15 K FT, 9 K ST.

Please let me know if you have any reviews for her?If I remember correctly, this is Payal. She was operating from VN earlier. Had her a year back in 5 k ST and was pissed off with her nakharas. Not sure if she has got hold of her attitude recently.

RayanaRyan
01-15-15, 16:01

Quoting 15 K FT, 9 K ST.

Please let me know if you have any reviews for her?Hey,

I tried her 3 monts back. Her name is Payal.

She has a few friends also. Not that amazing in bed.

JohnnyDrama07
01-15-15, 16:03
From the pics posted in my previous post, I decided I will go with the first pic gal. Talked to SP, bargained down from 7 k to 5 k for short time. Felt 5 k was decent amount for that girl.

Booked a time of 4:30 PM, SP asked me to come to Koregoan park, he came to the spot and I followed him to a shady apartment nearby. Place was OK, not that great.

As soon as I entered the flat, two girls greeted me. Both looked decent. That's when the SP told me that the girl I had asked for was not available for another 30 minutes. That was a classic bluff by SP. I was kind of pissed and let the SP know about it. But still the two girls looked decent. Chose a girl with big racks and nice figure. Attached the pic.

Went into the room with the girl, chatted with her for 5 minutes and suddenly took her by surprise and started DFK. We kissed and made out for quite a long time. Her boobs were amazing. Firm, tight and big. Sucked them for long. She then came on top of me and started licking me all over with her tongue. She didn't do any sort of nakhras and was genuinely trying to please me. Took johnny into her hands and gave a decent BBBJ. Then started the action. Took her in mishy first and then she came on top and gave a cowboy ride. SP had agreed for only 1 shot so I prolonged my cumming and kept banging her for a long time. Surprisingly even she didn't agree for a 2nd shot even though I said I will pay her extra for the 2nd shot. So Took a 5 min break, smoked a cigarette with her and then started all over again. DFK, sucked her boobs for long, BBBJ and then finally came in mishy position. She didn't allow me to try different positions with her which was a bit disappointing so finally came in mishy itself. She gave her number as well if I wanted to meet her outside.

Pros: DFK, no nakhras, Good GFE, amazing boobs, nice figure.

Cons: Not open to all positions.

Ratings:

Place- 6/10 (small 2 bhk apartment which sp rented. Gave us one room in it).

Face- 7/10 (Looks much better than the pics).

Boobs- 9/10

Body- 8/10

BBBJ- 6/10

Attitude- 8/10

Overall- 7/10

WIR. Naah not in the near future for sure. Decent one time experience.

Damage- 5 k (I feel I overpaid by 1 k).

RayanaRyan
01-15-15, 16:04
Actually I had meeting with Neha 2 weeks back and given I stay in VN the ride for me was long too.

I am more of an ass man. So agreed, even though small frame, was able to enjoy her well.

I had talked her into giving me two sessions for 5 K. Definitely talked a lot in my 15 minutes break between sessions.

Very clean though. That's the other thing I will repeat her again (maybe in a month or so given her current air).

IC. Given my limited experience from last couple years. The BJ she gave was one of the best for me. So if your rating is that low. I am almost jealous about the kind of BJs you have got.Hey!

Could you please help me with her digits?

Thanks

Tut Li
01-15-15, 16:45

Quoting 15 K FT, 9 K ST.

Please let me know if you have any reviews for her?Buddy. Half of forum members might have fucked her. She is famous payal. Used to work as inde about an year. Service included everything with anal. I m not into it. Now working with SP. Service degraded. Don't go by her pic. She is no way near to specially this pic of her. There are many pics on forum. RTFF. 5-6 k ST and 10 k LT.

Tut Li
01-15-15, 16:49

Quoting 15 K FT, 9 K ST.

Please let me know if you have any reviews for her?If SP's last digits are 113, he is reliable. Ask for other options in the range I have posted in previous post.

CoolRsp
01-15-15, 18:43

Quoting 15 K FT, 9 K ST.

Please let me know if you have any reviews for her?Don't go for her man. She is dead fish in bed and also has lots of attitude.

Better to avoid.

JazzyGuy
01-15-15, 19:22
If SP's last digits are 7113, he is reliable. Ask for other options in the range I have posted in previous post.Has anyone tried Aarti from the same SP? If yes please post reviews.

JohnnyDrama07
01-15-15, 20:23
Kirito or AdhaarPune or AbhiSingh or anyone please share her contact with me?

Be assured, I will use the contact wisely.

Cheers

Hi buddy I have to contact details of this girl named Tanya she works in an international call centre in Pune. She is originally from Dubai I have availed her services suffice to say I had a blast I have attached her pic of interested Pm me.

Cheers

Rricky
01-15-15, 20:33
Please let me know name of the spa and therapist.

This time it was not because I was tired, but wanted to have good time and great enjoyment. I booked an hour slot with my regular SPA and with my favorite Therapist. WA her, she confirmed her availability for that time slot.

Was there well before time, to do some flirting with front desk beauty.

Was given a new room that was smelling nice. My lady arrives and no sooner she locks the door, she lip locks for long duration DFK and then asks me to remove her Top and I unhook her Bra. What I see is the beautiful pair, she guides me to suck them and I obey her.

Then I get undress myself and lie on the bed and then she climbs the table and rests herself on my back. Her tits touching my back releases my body stress instantly and then she starts moving up and down in such a way that her nipples touches every part of my back. That I must say was different way of doing therapy. Both of us enjoying it. Then she moves down and stats licking and biting my butt. Different Stokes for Different Folks. LOLz! She continues her job till toe and then gets down and asks me to turn...

DakuOnline
01-15-15, 22:28
Buddy. Half of forum members might have fucked her. She is famous payal. Used to work as inde about an year. Service included everything with anal. I m not into it. Now working with SP. Service degraded. Don't go by her pic. She is no way near to specially this pic of her. There are many pics on forum. RTFF. 5-6 k ST and 10 k LT.I will go with Seniors.

DeccanDon
01-15-15, 23:55
How much is crowd on saturdays or shld I go on weekdays?

MP Man
01-16-15, 03:15
Please let me know name of the spa and therapist.Its Liz spa. No clue about therapist. Please share her name.

PrinceRaj2126
01-16-15, 04:51
Is this the one near Taj Blue blue diamond in KP?

Its Liz spa. No clue about therapist. Please share her name.

DecentGuy86
01-16-15, 04:52
Hi guys,

I was wondering to meet Aundh neha but couldn't meet because of continuous workload. I had 2 numbers of her long time ago but not sure which one is hers.

Can you please confirm me last digits.

#361 or #730.

Thanks

CoolRsp
01-16-15, 05:35
How much is crowd on saturdays or shld I go on weekdays?If you are going in afternoon its OK as there is less crowd in afternoon. Try for Nepali girls in the building near the police.

HoneyHunt05
01-16-15, 06:00
Hi,

I have been closely following this forum and now finally decided to be an active member. Any leads, hints of this contact? Any add on locanto or anywhere else? I don't have a PM yet but certainly want to try this girl / lady. Frankly speaking I have no Indies contacts as such barring 1 or 2 which most of these forum members already have, I am sure. So its purely your choice if you want to share the contact or not. I have been trying all SPs, spas, and MPs in Pune since last couple of year but till date not had a chance with any independent. Most recent is A spa in a mall where I got B2B but overall exp was not good.Buddy,

There is no way you would get contacts from fellow members without getting your PM activated. Please get it activated and am sure you would have good time on the forum.

AmpMax
01-16-15, 09:31
Hi to al.

After reading about this new Kin place in Snagar, was eager to check as this is the closest good spa for me.

Went there 3 d back. And here is my report.

Place. Easy to find, you have to be blind to miss such a big board. Others have already correctly reported the hotel bldg and its famous neighbour.

Ambience. Very good, way better than sos, hl. Very nice smelling oil.

Therapist. All Thai as told to me by the manager. I got a fair sweet flat one name like Toon. Very friendly, just arrived.

Massage. Very good. Could find pain points without being told. Volunteered and applied Thai balm. He and TL on offer.

Damages. Already reported by others.

Wir. Of course.

Kiran1411
01-16-15, 09:47
As was mentioned by other seniors. Please wait for a few weeks before checking with Neha Aundh (she is also planning to change her place).

Few folks reached out for her number. And while open to sharing, would use discretion and would suggest others too.

IC. Given my limited experience from last couple years. The BJ she gave was one of the best for me. So if your rating is that low. I am almost jealous about the kind of BJs you have got.

Certified
01-16-15, 13:23
Hi to al.

After reading about this new Kin place in Snagar, was eager to check as this is the closest good spa for me.

Went there 3 d back. And here is my report.

Place. Easy to find, you have to be blind to miss such a big board. Others have already correctly reported the hotel bldg and its famous neighbour.

Ambience. Very good, way better than sos, hl. Very nice smelling oil.

Therapist. All Thai as told to me by the manager. I got a fair sweet flat one name like Toon. Very friendly, just arrived.

Massage. Very good. Could find pain points without being told. Volunteered and applied Thai balm. He and TL on offer.

Damages. Already reported by others.

Wir. Of course.Have visited this SPA quite often over a period of 3 months. Have noticed that the therapists have become quite lazy while doing even a basic massage. This spoils the mood during the session.

Hope they return to their earlier standards.

TC

MP Man
01-16-15, 15:13
Which spa is this, can you please PM me exact name, location if possible.

ThanksKinnaree spa, next to Pune central close to Square.

JazzyGuy
01-16-15, 16:11
This FR is from some days back. Last week had fixed up appointment with Nilakshi at 11 AM. But stars turned against me and her phone was switched off when I tried calling her just before agreed time. Was so desperate that after waiting for couple of hours tried calling Neha V wadi. Was rudely told to call after 7 PM. Had already made up my mind to get some action that day itself. Tried looking for some contacts on Locanto but did not want to repeat NIBM experience. Then remembered some good FRs about this MP. Without giving second thought just called and was impressed by the way lady talked on phone. She guided me with directions.

When I reached the place the door was wide open. Group of ladies were sitting and having lunch. One more guy entered and directly took a seat. A lady in gown came and asked "what do you want?" I asked "What do you provide?" And came a list like a waiter in Udupi snack center. She was speaking so fast that I was looking at her like a lost puppy. She smiled and slowly explained me again. I took 3. 1 k deal. Then came another question. "Which girl you want?" Again lost. Many options but a group was already eating. The eldest lady suggested to take the one who explained me menu. I looked around and even though some relatively young girls were there I remembered another FR where service was not good with those. So went with her suggestion. Went to room. Asked for water. She came with the bottled water. Impressed. Her name was Vidya. Removed our cloths. Nice skin but some what plump at belly. Started with the B2 be. No massage at all. Rubbed her tits all over me. Then licked all over with tip of tongue. Then put cover and started with CBJ. They call it French. Strange. Good skills. Kept on for 5 minutes. Then she asked. "Which position first?" As I was already laying on back. Asked her to come on top. She was riding very well. After few more minutes went in messy. Then finished again in WOT. Good exp overall. Place is not good but liked the way she was talking. Friendly. Also gave me her direct number. Will only call her if in extreme desperation.

RajKumar1988
01-16-15, 17:14
Hi all,

I am in Nigidi. Please message me some good independent contacts.

Pcock
01-16-15, 17:21

Quoting 15 K FT, 9 K ST.

Please let me know if you have any reviews for her?Her rates are 5 k for St. She has some issue like one session 5 k two sessions 8 k. Plus point she has a flat near Amanora. She may not be as good as she looks in pics but she is avg in bed. No DFK. BBJ on offer. Slim not very posh but overall good experience. Suggest contact her direct. Not thru SP. She has a flatmate and a HW contact on demand too. NT a bad deal at that rates.

Hummer01
01-16-15, 18:32
Hello,

It is advised to visit BP on weekdays-this is based on my experience- the reasons being-1) it being a holiday more visitors throng the place.

2) The pussies are tired due to sort of on overtime duty. So less pleasure for us.

3) Chances to find a gem are thin.

4) best time to visit is at 11.30 am onwards.

Keep trying luck.

How much is crowd on saturdays or shld I go on weekdays?

Sachineb
01-16-15, 18:46
Hi guys,

I searched lot on locanto also called many SPs who told they don't have Russian / foreigner female.

Can anyone share me contact number of SP who provide Russian / foreigner female.

Rricky
01-16-15, 20:43
Please share the name of therapist.

Its Liz spa. No clue about therapist. Please share her name.

LivingForSex
01-16-15, 23:37
After spending a brief time in Europe for past three months, shall be returning back to pune next week.

I think the scene haven't changed quiet a lot in pune.

I had number from Neha Aundh (thanks to AH for sharing and providing reference as well) shall not be eager to try her immediately as due to increased demand.

So requesting the kind members (IC, Tut Li HH AH) etc if they could help me with any lead for the load to be released in an IndiAn pussy.

The help shall be suitably reciprocated.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Cheers!

Tachyon909
01-17-15, 00:50
I've been a silent follower of the forum for over an year but haven't mustered the courage / find worthy prey to monger. I come from a city which is a dead-fish-tank! I would be reaching Pune this evening and going to be here for a couple of days and I have only heard rave reviews about the girls here!

I would appreciate in case someone can be kind enough to help me with fairly upscale contacts. This favour of yours shall go returned! I would love to get beer for us in return!

Cheers,

Tachyon

RohanM
01-17-15, 01:46
Hello,

It is advised to visit BP on weekdays-this is based on my experience- the reasons being-1) it being a holiday more visitors throng the place.

2) The pussies are tired due to sort of on overtime duty. So less pleasure for us.

3) Chances to find a gem are thin.

4) best time to visit is at 11.30 am onwards.

Keep trying luck.Tuesday after 5 pm?

RessrRcky
01-17-15, 05:31
Hello Everybody,

Anybody try below attached pic?? She is an Kothrud indie. Your review is very important for me as well as others people.

Thanks in advance.

Hdogg44
01-17-15, 06:56
Guys,

After seeing a few negative reports on this spa I went there yest. Again took Jennie and she told me that she had a few customers who were rude and tried to force her into taking her top off. She was suspecting if I was the one who had sent "friends", since the incident was after my first visit. Somehow convinced her, just asked for massage and HJ and left. My sincere request to all that let's treat these women well, just because we pay them doesn't take them our sex slaves. It was my bad that I put the name on the forum. Will be cautious henceforth.

Kinnaree spa, next to Pune central close to Square.

Macmoh
01-17-15, 07:45
Hi friends,

Visited the K spa near Pune central University road two days ago. Good ambiance. Opted for the dry Thai massage. The therapist was a beautiful Thai girl 'J'. Had a lot of talk, as I have visited Bangkok and she was interested to know about the massage parlors of Bangkok. (She must be surely knowing it, but just some excuse for talks, I suppose.) The massage was not that impressive. She asked me how I came to know about the spa and I told her about ISG. She was interested in knowing and handed over her mobile and asked me to browse and show. I fiddled with the mobile and told her that it cannot be found now.

Then the topic about the extras. She admitted to doing extras but without the knowledge of the owners as it was prohibited and if they found she would be in trouble. She offered HJ for 1000, but for BJ she said 5000. I tried negotiating for BJ for 2000 but she was not ready. So settled for HJ. Did not take much time to release, and she made me happy by saying that 'your Anaconda is big'. LOL. (It is not actually though). Any way thanks to the members of this forum for providing this lead.

Apparently the girls will not easily reveal about the extras and you need to tactfully handle them.

Review. Can be visited once. For repeat will need to think. Probably only if there is no other option and Johnny is too desperate.

NikuKasu
01-17-15, 08:05
Can someone please help me but membership? I can pay back in cash.

CoolRsp
01-17-15, 08:15
This FR is from some days back. Last week had fixed up appointment with Nilakshi at 11 AM. But stars turned against me and her phone was switched off when I tried calling her just before agreed time. Was so desperate that after waiting for couple of hours tried calling Neha V wadi. Was rudely told to call after 7 PM. Had already made up my mind to get some action that day itself. Tried looking for some contacts on Locanto but did not want to repeat NIBM experience. Then remembered some good FRs about this MP. Without giving second thought just called and was impressed by the way lady talked on phone. She guided me with directions.

When I reached the place the door was wide open. Group of ladies were sitting and having lunch. One more guy entered and directly took a seat. A lady in gown came and asked "what do you want?" I asked "What do you provide?" And came a list like a waiter in Udupi snack center. She was speaking so fast that I was looking at her like a lost puppy. She smiled and slowly explained me again. I took 3. 1 k deal. Then came another question. "Which girl you want?" Again lost. Many options but a group was already eating. The eldest lady suggested to take the one who explained me menu. I looked around and even though some relatively young girls were there I remembered another FR where service was not good with those. So went with her suggestion. Went to room. Asked for water..Looks like I have to visit Hadapasar MP because in 3 k you get FS.

Its kind of reasonable looking at other inflated rates.

Kiran1411
01-17-15, 08:20
There was a Spa in VN and had been frequenting it for a couple years – typically no extras, but massage only.

During that time I had made good relation with a therapist and overtime, she let me touch her and gave HJ etc (without asking for tip) – I would voluntarily give her 500 to 1000 based on the mood and the day. A year back she left the place due to some dispute with the owner – that's where had been trying other spas in the area.

Anyway, the girl called me a couple months back that she has moved to another spa in Baner – and she said "you can expect a great massage" .

That was good enough for me – went to her on Monday in Baner – long ride from VN.

Anyway – this was one of the best massage I had in 7-8 months – not only the massage quality, but its erotic nature (after KP and other VN spas – this was more of a personal touch).

She went out of the way and made the owner give me a hefty discount – showed me the way and did not leave while I was changing .

We were chatting – I stripped down and took the disposable – but she took it away, saying not needed. Great!

What started then was 80 minutes of bliss – not only she touch sore muscles and joints effectively – she was tickling and rimming and all sorts of things.

When I turned around of course johnny was in full swing – she spent almost 25 minutes just massaging balls and nipples with occasional pull at the shaft.

In the meanwhile I had one had in her top and other in her pant and seeing that my 90 minutes slot was coming to an end, she took a load of oil and paid attention to johnny.

I don't joke but that was the biggest and one of most forceful ejaculation I have had in a very long time.

Given I met her after a year, I paid her 1 K as tip – which she was refusing as she knows I am not going anywhere now.

Grabbed a beer on my way back still thinking about her.

Mind you – this spa typically does not provide extras – but since it is new, they might entertain – not guaranteed though. The spa is near hotel Amrutha.

If people reach out, I can share details of the spa and people can try out their luck – but irrespective, massage itself is great!

Happy mongering.

Kiran1411
01-17-15, 08:42
Hello,

I reach out with a request.

As part of exchange, I got number of an indie from Kharadi area. Arti (ending in 899)- supposedly school teacher and HW.

Ref name was also given (some third person).

I talked to the lady. But now she wants the reference to call her and confirm.

Would anyone know the indie and will to help out?

Thanks in advance,

Bye

Newbee Joy
01-17-15, 09:33
Hello Everybody,

Anybody try below attached pic?? She is an Kothrud indie. Your review is very important for me as well as others people.

Thanks in advance.I am sure more than half of the Pune forum know her. Waste of time and money. Try only in desperate situations.

Joy

John Auro
01-17-15, 09:42
Your box is full.

Was sending you message.

Thanks for girl in Mumbai, was great, john.

You said it HB! Guess we will never redeem ourselves from being desperate mongers LOL!

Had gone to Health Spa and got the tall therapist. If I had bliss at SOS then this was heaven because she not only bent me in all positions possible, her attitude was so chirpy (thought looks left much to be desired), the massage was awesome and the HJ was so sensuous (the whole thing was in slow motion) that I came so hard hitting her face and almost everything else including the pillow which reminded me of LRs report in Mumbai about a long shot of jizz LOL!

All in all very satisfied. Now just need to find some good real action for the eve. Cheers!

GeorgeBush1
01-17-15, 11:24
First of all a big thanks to Kiran for providing me with digits of Soma. Had a good session with her, extremely friendly and open to everything as discussed in all previous FRs. Good VFM!

Have anyone here tried Pratiksha from S-Road, numbers ending 2585, I would appreciate your help.

Take care.

Cheers!

George

Raj Poet
01-17-15, 12:12
I can share a SPs contact over PM, who claims to have Russians available with him. I have not availed his service in Pune, however I have availed in Nagpur. Number ending with 050.

Hi guys,

I searched lot on locanto also called many SPs who told they don't have Russian / foreigner female.

Can anyone share me contact number of SP who provide Russian / foreigner female.

DakuOnline
01-17-15, 12:23
Fellow mongers,

Thanks again.They don't look even near to what is there in pic. I confirmed it via a friend. He went and came back.

AkashMal
01-17-15, 13:41
Hope she doesn't remember this site name which you told as I am sure she will try to open later. As per my knowledge all these Thai girls knows each other even though they are not working at same place. And if any girl found out that we discuss about them with their names here then they we may not get the extras in the same way we are getting nw.

So its a request not to disclose about this site to any such girl and avoid using actual girl name in public and use PM facility.

Hope this help.

Hi friends,

Visited the K spa near Pune central University road two days ago. Good ambiance. Opted for the dry Thai massage. The therapist was a beautiful Thai girl 'J'. Had a lot of talk, as I have visited Bangkok and she was interested to know about the massage parlors of Bangkok. (She must be surely knowing it, but just some excuse for talks, I suppose.) The massage was not that impressive. She asked me how I came to know about the spa and I told her about ISG. She was interested in knowing and handed over her mobile and asked me to browse and show. I fiddled with the mobile and told her that it cannot be found now.

Then the topic about the extras. She admitted to doing extras but without the knowledge of the owners as it was prohibited and if they found she would be in trouble. She offered HJ for 1000, but for BJ she said 5000. I tried negotiating for BJ for 2000 but she was not ready. So settled for HJ. Did not take much time to release, and she made me happy by saying that 'your Anaconda is big'. LOL. (It is not actually though). Any way thanks to the members of this forum for providing this lead.

Apparently the girls will not easily reveal about the extras and you need to tactfully handle them.

Review. Can be visited once. For repeat will need to think. Probably only if there is no other option and Johnny is too desperate.

RohanM
01-17-15, 14:51
Is it star spa?

There was a Spa in VN and had been frequenting it for a couple years typically no extras, but massage only.

During that time I had made good relation with a therapist and overtime, she let me touch her and gave HJ etc (without asking for tip) I would voluntarily give her 500 to 1000 based on the mood and the day. A year back she left the place due to some dispute with the owner that's where had been trying other spas in the area.

Anyway, the girl called me a couple months back that she has moved to another spa in Baner and she said "you can expect a great massage" .

That was good enough for me went to her on Monday in Baner long ride from VN.

Anyway this was one of the best massage I had in 7-8 months not only the massage quality, but its erotic nature (after KP and other VN spas this was more of a personal touch).

She went out of the way and made the owner give me a hefty discount showed me the way and did not leave while I was changing..

Kayess3
01-17-15, 15:33
Need I say more?

Make my Republic Day please as I will be in Pune then. Looking forward to your PM in the AM.

First of all a big thanks to Kiran for providing me with digits of Soma. Had a good session with her, extremely friendly and open to everything as discussed in all previous FRs. Good VFM!

Have anyone here tried Pratiksha from S-Road, numbers ending 2585, I would appreciate your help.

Take care.

Cheers!

George

CrazyKk233
01-17-15, 15:42
Guys,

Can you help me finding out some good hotels, around Hinjewadi, Wakad or nearby areas, where I can take my girlfriend for 2-3 hours.

Hotels should be safe and it is good if they charge on hourly basis.

Me and my girlfriend work in Hinjewadi and want to snuggle out for 2-3 hours during office hours.

Thanks,

CrazyKK

Sachineb
01-17-15, 16:14

Thanks to Zag07 who gave me this contact along with his best wishes when I left our tinsel town down south. Service and attitude were top notch as with most CIS and so was the hygiene. A mean CBJ. She wasn't too interested in BBJ but her play with the fake nails around the balls were excruciatingly pleasurable. All in all a great experience with the girl tiring out both her hands (as always) towards the end in trying to get me to finish after all positions were tried.

Damage 6. 5 k. Might have been high by around 1 k but I didn't have the time to negotiate more from the initial 8 k. But the SP is decent. Definitely the Prem of Pune. Cheers!

EPL.I am looking for such Russian lady which EatPrayLove has fucked her. I will really thanks to ISGn member if any one share me contact number of SP who provides such Russian babe.

DakuOnline
01-17-15, 16:27
I got another pic from SP. Quoting 15 K FT, 8 K ST.

Has anyone tried her?

Tut Li
01-17-15, 17:04
I am sure more than half of the Pune forum know her. Waste of time and money. Try only in desperate situations.

JoyBuddy,

I feel the pic of chick is not Kothrud lady Priya or Nisha. Must be some other chic from Kothrud. Members who had her can confirm.

JohnnyDrama07
01-17-15, 19:00
FR delayed by one day.

Well I had booked Pallavi for 11 am slot but unfortunately due to unexpected personal work, I couldn't make it and I informed her about it. Later in the evening I called her and asked her whether I can come now. She told me to come after an hour and johnny got very excited. I went to her place on time only to see her door locked. I called her tons of times but she didn't lift (Wait for Day 3 in Pune FR to read how well she compensated for it: the: the). Anyway pissed, angry and desperate to not let johnny go to bed without any action, I called the same SP that I used last time and asked for a girl that I had been wanting to fuck the past few days after seeing her pic. Attached her pic. I warned my SP that I don't want to be double crossed again like last time but I was foolish enough to believe him. Went to the SP's apartment, a gal was waiting on the bed. She was decent looking but didn't look anything like the one in the pic. I complained to that asshole SP about it but he said its the same girl as in the pic. I don't think she was. Either way johhny was desperate so paid 5 k amount for ST. Went into the room and she started chitchatting a LOT. I came close to her and tried to kiss her on the lips and she turned her face away. No DFK.

In haste, I forgot to ask SP what all was on table. This girl had so much attitude and threw all sorts of nakhras. But I still tried to make best of the situation by trying to be all sweet with her and get as much as possible from her. Got a half decent CBJ, and luckily she was good with the tongue and she put it to good use by running it all over my body. But as expected she wasn't willing to try any position except missionary. So after a bit of boob sucking and foreplay, finally fucked her in mishy. At the end I had asked her if I could take a pic of her and she said the SP must have sent you one right. I told her I think he sent the wrong pic. I showed her the pic and she said ya that's me but that's a 1 year old pic. But I think even she was bluffing to save the SP's ass.

Pros: None whatsoever really.

Cons: Everything.

Ratings:

Place- 8/10 (this time SP gave the whole flat to us.).

Face- 7/10 (Looks nothing like in the pics BTW).

Boobs- 7/10

Body- 7/10

CBJ- 5/10

Attitude- 1/10

Overall- 4/10.

WIR. Never. Won't recommend at all. And I don't think I will ever go back to that SP again (digits ending with 148).

Damage- 5 k (Total waste).

Lesson learned. I have got to develop the strength to walk away if the girl is different from what I expected.

JohnnyDrama07
01-17-15, 19:34
Well after Pallavi ditched me after agreeing to meet on Day 2, she had decent manners to apologize next day on her own. She said that her family had unexpectedly come to her house and even though she tried to ditch them, she was forced to go to a movie (Vikram's I. Which she was raving about later when I met) with them and she had left her phone at home. Anyway so I was finally able to meet the famous Pallavi. I was anxious about how she looked as I had an impression that all indies are fat by default, so I had very less expectations. So when she opened the door, I was like meh that's not bad. She looks decent and not fat at all. And instantly my eyes obviously went to her boobs which were pointing towards me: the I was excited. We sat on the sofa, got comfy and chatted for a while. She raved about Vikram; s movies for a while and then chatted up about her whole life. She was not boring at all. Not like the usual chatterbox. She was fun talking to. After a while, we moved it onto the bed and I started kissing her. OMG best DFK ever!! God how she used her tongue in my mouth and also biting my lips was amazing. And then followed a lot of DFK, boob sucking and rolling around the bed in different positions. Since I had only one shot, I wanted to prolong it as long as possible so spent a lot of time in foreplay and she responded so well. No time keeping, no nakhras, no hurrying up nothing. We went at it with no care in the world. After a lot of foreplay, we both couldn't resist letting johnny out, so took off our underwear and then the real action started. She started with a awesome BBBJ and then I took her in several positions and she was more than willing to try all the positions, willing me to try everything with no complaints at all. Fucked her in mishy, cowgirl, doggy and finally we both came in Girl on top position. At the end of it we both were panting. I think I sucked the life force out of her after that session as she didn't agree to a session with some customer who called her saying that she was tired. Spent a lot of time at her place after the deed as well. Built a pretty good rapport with her.

Thanks to HoneyHunt05 again for the contact Thanks buddy!

Pros: Amazing DFK, no nakhras, Good GFE, good boobs, decent figure, open to all positions.

Cons: The only con probably is that she's just average looking but still decent looking. If she was a bit more good looking then by god there would be a queue outside her house.

Ratings:

Place- 9/10 (her own flat which has an amazing view.).

Face- 6/10 (wish I had asked for her pic, but am sure she would have refused).

Boobs- 7/10

Body- 7/10

BBBJ- 8/10

Attitude- 20/10

Overall- 8/10

WIR. Surely. Would highly recommend if anyone wants to have amazing experience.

Damage- 6 k (worth it).

I am not sure what to do on my final Day 4 in Pune, don't want to go to any SP, and am not sure if any decent looking indie is available? It all depends on Kirito bhai if he can give me reference of Tanya. Kirito bhai please pm me the reference name I should use, I will surely return the favour some day. Hoping to wrap this trip on a high. And I think am going to do a monthly trip to Pune from now on.

Any suggestions on what I should do on my final Day 4 are more than welcome.

Bullsye
01-17-15, 19:35

Has anyone tried her?I have tried this gal in 1.5 month back. Pic of her you have attached is not a recent one. She is average looking women, but has a very good curves and found her good in service. Open to DFK as well.

You need to negotiate hard buddy, I had her for 6 K, what he is quoting is on higher side, she is not worth that much.

SachinHot
01-17-15, 20:51
Thanks for your reply. Can you please compare the quality of girls and their services in HL, SOS, this A spa you referred in this S mall and Li spa in J Square mall in KP. I would prefer fair girl with good boobs and nipples and who gives good service too if one would get BJ / BBJ then it would be great. Since you might have tried all these SPA's mentioned above so would appreciate your views on it.

Nope, this is not in P mall but Sky Max mall in VN.

MP Man
01-17-15, 21:10
What's wrong with you. Didn't you read earlier FR about Kin Spa, in my earlier post I mentioned specifically to avoid her for time being since she is suspicious and scared by her sudden publicity. Also told you that she is asking lot of questions about reference and don't offer extra if she is not convinced.

Its not her fault. Anyway for all of our sake don't share ISG reference in such situations.

Hi friends,

SachinHot
01-17-15, 21:26
Thanks for your reply appreciate your help. The description you gave of your experience of girl sitting on your dick in SOS, sounds great. Thanks for sharing it, can you please compare the quality of girls and their services in SOS, Au spa in S mall in VN and Li spa in J Square in KP, specially that stunner in Li spa, one person talked off, you also had tried her right? So in her comparison how was this SOS girl in complexion and boobs? Can we go for dry Thai massage and still get extras or do we have to go for Swedish / deep tissue only?

I would prefer fair girl with good boobs and nipples and who gives good service too if one would get BJ / BBJ then it would be simply great. Since you have tried all these SPA's mentioned above so would appreciate your views. I would love to hear your comparative experience of all these spas and your suggestion will surely help a lot thank you. I have previously wasted lot of money in going in wrong places like L Chamber near Pune Station then Yung Spa, VN then Touche Spa, VN all were waste of money, so expecting some good fun next time with fair big boobs girl. Can you please suggest any Spa or MP? Can you also provide name of the therapist too like her initials? How is MP near Candan hotel, HL or Deccan MP above shoe world?

Yes its SOS. Fair complexion.

MP Man
01-17-15, 21:28
Many thanks to Kiran, for sharing earlier FRs about this spa.

After series of bad luck with spas recently, mustered my courage to checkout this spa. Booked appointment in advance with Miss O, reached on time. Free car park, Spa is in ground floor close to main entrance. Good ambiance, my masseur greeted me royally, washed my feet and then guided me to the room. Awesome king size bed with perfect red dim lights. Massage was good after 15 minutes I removed my disposable, she understood and gave good bum massage. Asked to turn around and Johny was saluting her. Post massage without asking I got HJ+ TL with good prostate massage.

Rating:

Masseur- 6/10 - short in height, not my type, but was young and funny.

Massage- 7/10

Damage.

Counter- 1890

Tips- 2000

Cheers!

Macmoh
01-18-15, 03:37
Wow! Bravo! You may also want to pay for her ISG membership and get her on board here! Are you for real?Will check if she is interested to join ISG when I visit next time. About membership I believe you would share the amount too. "Are you for real?" What was that?

Macmoh
01-18-15, 03:40
Hope she doesn't remember this site name which you told as I am sure she will try to open later. As per my knowledge all these thai girls knows each other even though they are not working at same place. And if any girl found out that we discuss about them with their names here then they we may not get the extras in the same way we are getting nw.

So its a request not to disclose about this site to any such girl and avoid using actual girl name in public and use PM facility.

Hope this help.Dear all,

I know the consequence if the site name is disclosed. I did not do that at all. Hence please be relaxed. Any way using names is forbidden here.

Dev987
01-18-15, 04:22
Are you talking about Soma with digits ending with 7639. What are her current charges?

[QqUOTE=GeorgeBush1;1670226]First of all a big thanks to Kiran for providing me with digits of Soma. Had a good session with her, extremely friendly and open to everything as discussed in all previous FRs. Good VFM!

Take care.

Cheers!

George[ / QUOTE].

Newbee Joy
01-18-15, 05:09

Thanks in advance.

AH.Looks like Aparna's number has changed and this number ending with 1089 is with some other lady now.

When you ask for Aparna she gets pissed off, probably she has got too many calls inquiring about Aparna. I tried twice with a space of 2 weeks.

Joy

Newbee Joy
01-18-15, 05:16
Buddy. . I feel the pic of chick is not kothrud lady priya or nisha. Must be some other chic from kothrud. Members who had her can confirm.I thought she is Priya / Nisha. May be I didn't recognize her face clearly.

Joy

Kiran1411
01-18-15, 05:51
Awesome man! Just one comment. I think you paid too much tip - 2 K is too much I would believe.

But again, I can understand if you got all things at the right place and in the right place. At times you tend to be slightly more open to tips.

Many thanks to Kiran, for sharing earlier FRs about this spa.

After series of bad luck with spas recently, mustered my courage to checkout this spa. Booked appointment in advance with Miss O, reached on time. Free car park, Spa is in ground floor close to main entrance. Good ambiance, my masseur greeted me royally, washed my feet and then guided me to the room. Awesome king size bed with perfect red dim lights. Massage was good after 15 minutes I removed my disposable, she understood and gave good bum massage. Asked to turn around and Johny was saluting her. Post massage without asking I got HJ+ TL with good prostate massage.

Rating:

Masseur- 6/10 - short in height, not my type, but was young and funny.

Massage- 7/10

Damage.

Counter- 1890

Tips- 2000

Cheers!

Kp6305
01-18-15, 06:00
Had a good encounter through locanto.

I was in contact with a girl through locanto.

I never believed before that putting ad on locanto will help, but this encounter made to believe it.

Called up her yesterday for night session. And she agreed.

Was asking 5 k for night, but bargained for 4 k night.

Met at Shivajinagar at 9 pm, and went to hotel in same area.

Had food together.

It was good night with 3 shots and DFKs BJ all.

Service 7/10

DFK: 7/10 there was no the in DFK.

BJ: 8/10

Was cooperative initially but nakhara started after two shots.

Cons:

Smokes too much.

Was talking with BF in between.

Said no to 69.

Had all 3 shots in missionary position.

In the morning had BJ and DFK but johny was tired couldn't have shots.

Damage.

4 k + 1000 room+ 400 food plus condom.

WIR. May be.

Kiran1411
01-18-15, 06:05
Right, VN / Ramwadi one is Star Spa. But as I said the girl moved on over a year back.

The new Spa she is in is different in Baner.

Is it star spa?

Rahul0912
01-18-15, 06:21
Telling about ISG was too noobish.

Hi friends,

Rahul0912
01-18-15, 07:42
Hi Sachin,

Every other spa is different with respect to ambiance, facilities, hygiene and quality of girls. There are always few gems occasionally which will make you happy. SOS and HL, extras are always available even if you go for dry Thai spa.

BBJ is usually not offered and you unnecessary will shell out large amount of money for few minutes. I have only received it once that too after building good rapport with therapist. I usually enjoy the message and the happy ending. Don't expect much from spa.

I would recommend you to try and experience it rather than judging it from others review. Each one of us will have a different opinion.

Cheers and enjoy. If you need anything specific PM me.

Thanks for your reply appreciate your help. The description you gave of your experience of girl sitting on your dick in SOS, sounds great. Thanks for sharing it, can you please compare the quality of girls and their services in SOS, Au spa in S mall in VN and Li spa in J Square in KP, specially that stunner in Li spa, one person talked off, you also had tried her right? So in her comparison how was this SOS girl in complexion and boobs? Can we go for dry Thai massage and still get extras or do we have to go for Swedish / deep tissue only?

I would prefer fair girl with good boobs and nipples and who gives good service too if one would get BJ / BBJ then it would be simply great. Since you have tried all these SPA's mentioned above so would appreciate your views. I would love to hear your comparative experience of all these spas and your suggestion will surely help a lot thank you. I have previously wasted lot of money in going in wrong places like L Chamber near Pune Station then Yung Spa, VN then Touche Spa, VN all were waste of money, so expecting some good fun next time with fair big boobs girl. Can you please suggest any Spa or MP? Can you also provide name of the therapist too like her initials? How is MP near Candan hotel, HL or Deccan MP above shoe world?

Tut Li
01-18-15, 10:22

Has anyone tried her?Buddy. I had her in past. She is from Assam. I would say big no to non smoker as she is heavy smoker, smokes like engine. A member has mentioned about DFK, it's not DFK. Only lips. Gives nice BBBJ. Biggest turn off was her belly which is not visible with cloths. Big racks specially ass. SP name starts with "S" and no ending with 113 is real gentleman. Good luck.

Certified
01-18-15, 11:15
Great report could we get any further hints were the place and the therapist?

There was a Spa in VN and had been frequenting it for a couple years typically no extras, but massage only.

During that time I had made good relation with a therapist and overtime, she let me touch her and gave HJ etc (without asking for tip) I would voluntarily give her 500 to 1000 based on the mood and the day. A year back she left the place due to some dispute with the owner that's where had been trying other spas in the area.

Anyway, the girl called me a couple months back that she has moved to another spa in Baner and she said "you can expect a great massage" .

Anyway this was one of the best massage I had in 7-8 months not only the massage quality, but its erotic nature (after KP and other VN spas this was more of a personal touch).

She went out of the way and made the owner give me a hefty discount showed me the way and did not leave while I was changing..

SachinHot
01-18-15, 11:22
Is it sparkle 24 spa? What was your total damage here, how much amount was paid and for which massage? Please rate her boobs on scale of 1 to 10 and figure too and please comment on complexion fair / dusky too.

She went out of the way and made the owner give me a hefty discount showed me the way and did not leave while I was changing .

We were chatting I stripped down and took the disposable but she took it away, saying not needed. Great!

What started then was 80 minutes of bliss not only she touch sore muscles and joints effectively she was tickling and rimming and all sorts of things..

Kiran1411
01-18-15, 12:26
My personal experience is "genuine" spas like the ones you talk about is that the girls are typically Thai and so fair, reasonable to good looking but light frames. I haven't encountered one with "big" boobs. Most of them are smaller than handful.

Having said that m personal favorite is A spa since the beds and general ambiance suits my tastes.

Enjoy!

Thanks for your reply. Can you please compare the quality of girls and their services in HL, SOS, this A spa you referred in this S mall and Li spa in J Square mall in KP. I would prefer fair girl with good boobs and nipples and who gives good service too if one would get BJ / BBJ then it would be great. Since you might have tried all these SPA's mentioned above so would appreciate your views on it.

RohanM
01-18-15, 14:13
Right, VN / Ramwadi one is Star Spa. But as I said the girl moved on over a year back.

The new Spa she is in is different in Baner.I know that slightly fat girl, I am also looking for her.

TheBestIndia
01-18-15, 15:22
Hey guys,

I know this may be a repetition of another query made earlier, but anyone knows what happened to the MP near Nibm?

Any other clues in that area?

Also any MP in aundh / waakad area?

TheBestIndia
01-18-15, 16:32

Quoting 15 K FT, 9 K ST.

Please let me know if you have any reviews for her?She operates under name Payal, and should not be more than 5 k ST.

Please bargain hard, since her SP seems to be overcharging you.

Enjoy

RessrRcky
01-18-15, 18:10

EPL.Hey,

Can you please PM me Russian SP's digit?

Thanks.

DakuOnline
01-18-15, 18:43
Buddy. I had her in past. She is from Assam. I would say big no to non smoker as she is heavy smoker, smokes like engine. A member has mentioned about DFK, it's not DFK. Only lips. Gives nice BBBJ. Biggest turn off was her belly which is not visible with cloths. Big racks specially ass. SP name starts with "S" and no ending with 113 is real gentleman. Good luck.Thanks Tut Li. I always go with seniors. Since I don't smoke. Would not go with the option.

I have been trying to get into action since sometime but there is nothing getting good with me. All the trials are just going down the lane.

Wish I get into something soon.

Rajeshj
01-18-15, 18:45

EPL.Nice chick white skin. Hot babe.

Can you PM me SP number.

Abc3031
01-18-15, 20:18
Hi,

I am new to Pune. Would be visiting this weekend. Any good contacts would be appreciated. Also are there any LE problems in Pune?

JazzyGuy
01-19-15, 07:34
Hi guys,

Just came across these two ads on locanto doing usual browsing. Thought of sharing with you all just to avoid possible scam. There is an ad of an indie with number ending 115. Truecaller showed her name as Gargi. There is another ad by someone (seems like fellow monger) warning against the same number. Please throw some light if anyone has come across the same number.

AngelHunk
01-19-15, 09:38
Does indie number end with. 949 ??

Had a good encounter through locanto.

I was in contact with a girl through locanto.

I never believed before that putting ad on locanto will help, but this encounter made to believe it.

Called up her yesterday for night session. And she agreed.

Was asking 5 k for night, but bargained for 4 k night.

Met at Shivajinagar at 9 pm, and went to hotel in same area.

Had food together.

It was good night with 3 shots and DFKs BJ all.

Service 7/10

DFK: 7/10 there was no the in DFK.

BJ: 8/10

Was cooperative initially but nakhara started after two shots.

Cons:

Smokes too much.

Was talking with BF in between.

Said no to 69.

Had all 3 shots in missionary position.

In the morning had BJ and DFK but johny was tired couldn't have shots.

Damage.

4 k + 1000 room+ 400 food plus condom.

WIR. May be.

Kp6305
01-19-15, 09:59
Does indie number end with. 949 ??Yes you are right.

KenTheRockstar
01-19-15, 10:29
Hey,

Do you mind sharing the digits of this SP. Can share some good ones with me.

Ken

Went to the other room and in walks miss Arya (that is what she told me her name is). We shook hands as if we were there for a business meeting. It started with a small peck and we undressed. Then she pushed me on the bed and took charge...

ISandy
01-19-15, 12:09
Hi seniors,

I was browsing through locanto and found one email I'd. I'd was for miss Anjana. I dropped an email asking phone number, price and pic. She quoted 5 k for a session and not ready to share either the number or pic. She suggested me to come to pimple Saudagar.

I tried a lot for pic and tried to negotiate but she don't budge at all. She is very stubborn. Further looks like she is inde and doing this for money. She is married and age is 28.

Please let me know if anybody has tried her. Please share your feedback and suggest me whether should I go ahead and try her?

Keep mongering,

Sandy

Kp6305
01-19-15, 12:24
Guys,

Any reviews on Nisha number ending with 704.

Please share pics if you have.

What are rates and hows service?

Thanks

Kb1980
01-19-15, 12:40
Hi bros,

Visiting Pune this week. Can anyone PM Tanya or Suhana's number? Would like to try them out.

Regards,

KB

RockingSam
01-19-15, 12:44
I have tried her for 4 k with 2 rounds, in the last year I guess. Not worth more than that.

Quoting 15 K FT, 9 K ST.

Please let me know if you have any reviews for her?

Kp6305
01-19-15, 13:41
She is asking for reference.

Please ping me if anybody can help.

Thanks in advance.

Macmoh
01-19-15, 13:48
Telling about ISG was too noobish.Sorry buddy. It is my mistake in typing which was misconstrued. Actually I never mentioned ISG to her though I was thinking about it. I just told that I found about the MP from a website (I was thinking of ISG then, but did not mention it to her). That is why she gave me her mobile and asked me to browse the website to show her, which I avoided as I very well know, would not be good for us.

Sorry for the trouble, but please be relaxed that I did not mention ISG.

PuneCityExpat
01-19-15, 14:20
Hi guys,

Lurker here, finally in Pune and ready to get some action. I'm Desi so I blend in, but people figure out I'm not from here when I speak so I'm a little worried about getting ripped off. I'm planning on checking out a spa or two this weekend. I'm trying to figure out what to expect on my first visit and how much it'll cost. It sounds like you guys typically pay something INR 3000, is this correct? Also, while I've figured out what an SP is, I can't for the life of me figure out how the abbreviation makes sense. Supervisor? Senior pmp? Its driving me crazy. Lastly, why is LE a concern when all this is technically legal in India (as per wikipedia)?

Thanks!

PCE

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

AngelHunk
01-19-15, 15:59
I suggest don't go without a number. It might be a prank. She should at least talk with you on phone.

Hi seniors,

I was browsing through locanto and found one email I'd. I'd was for miss Anjana. I dropped an email asking phone number, price and pic. She quoted 5 k for a session and not ready to share either the number or pic. She suggested me to come to pimple Saudagar.

I tried a lot for pic and tried to negotiate but she don't budge at all. She is very stubborn. Further looks like she is inde and doing this for money. She is married and age is 28.

Please let me know if anybody has tried her. Please share your feedback and suggest me whether should I go ahead and try her?

Keep mongering,

Sandy

TheBestIndia
01-19-15, 16:13
Anyone tried Neha, number ending with 730?

Any reviews?