PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

PimpleSFun
01-19-15, 17:15
Dude,

Be careful. You don't know whether she is girl or SP or some goons. Some member had reported that SP called to meet at P.S. And was robbed of money.

Take care.

Hi seniors,

I was browsing through locanto and found one email I'd. I'd was for miss Anjana. I dropped an email asking phone number, price and pic. She quoted 5 k for a session and not ready to share either the number or pic. She suggested me to come to pimple Saudagar.

I tried a lot for pic and tried to negotiate but she don't budge at all. She is very stubborn. Further looks like she is inde and doing this for money. She is married and age is 28.

Please let me know if anybody has tried her. Please share your feedback and suggest me whether should I go ahead and try her?

Keep mongering,

Sandy

Anirbaan01
01-19-15, 17:19
Any pointers to the locanto ad?

Yes you are right.

Esc123
01-19-15, 17:46
Does indie number end with. 949 ??Can you share the number please?

Esc123
01-19-15, 17:50
Well after Pallavi ditched me after agreeing to meet on Day 2, she had decent manners to apologize next day on her own. She said that her family had unexpectedly come to her house and even though she tried to ditch them, she was forced to go to a movie (Vikram's I. Which she was raving about later when I met) with them and she had left her phone at home. Anyway so I was finally able to meet the famous Pallavi. I was anxious about how she looked as I had an impression that all indies are fat by default, so I had very less expectations. So when she opened the door, I was like meh that's not bad. She looks decent and not fat at all. And instantly my eyes obviously went to her boobs which were pointing towards me: the I was excited. We sat on the sofa, got comfy and chatted for a while. She raved about Vikram; s movies for a while and then chatted up about her whole life. She was not boring at all. Not like the usual chatterbox. She was fun talking to. After a while, we moved it onto the bed and I started kissing her. OMG best DFK ever!! God how she used her tongue in my mouth and also biting my lips was amazing. And then followed a lot of DFK, boob sucking and rolling around the bed in different positions. Since I had only one shot, I wanted to prolong it as long as possible so spent a lot of time in foreplay and she responded so well. No time keeping, no nakhras, no hurrying up nothing. We went at it with no care in the world. After a lot of foreplay, we both couldn't resist letting johnny out, so took off our underwear and then the real action started. She started with a awesome BBBJ and then I took her in several positions and she was more than willing to try all the positions, willing me to try everything with no complaints at all..Can you please share here number?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

DakuOnline
01-19-15, 18:30
Has anyone heard about the SP who goes by name Dadu Talwade?

His digits ends with 005.

Thanks

DirtyMind
01-19-15, 18:43
Hi guys,

I just joined this site and bought the subscription.

I am surfing this site from last 2 years but joined today, so looking forward to make new friends here and share my exp and contacts.

I am from Mumbai but a frequent visitor to Pune and have few contacts of indi and SP in Pune which I think most of the seniors here will have like I have contact of Priya from Kothrud and few SPs from KP and other area also. But my contact list of Pune is not a good one to be honest as I rarely do mongering in Pune and that also through SP. So I am looking for indi hws and indi girls. So anyone willing to share the contacts of indi is welcome. In exchange I have Mumbai indi and SP numbers which I regularly uses and will share with everyone who need it.

I got a number of a indi named Priya from Kothrud number ending with 704 and she is saying her age 32 and 5 k for 2 session with place, except anal everything she is offering but no pics. So I want the opinion of the seniors who have tried her, how is her service, attitude, body and above all does she offer DFK because its a must for me.

I also read about Neelkashi or something like that and a girl from Wanorie so I am also looking for their contacts so if you can pm me their number then it will be a great help as I am searching on loc, CG,vs and all other sites but not having any success so kindly pm if you can share the details.

Thanks in advance to all the guys for your opinion and help.

Rahul0912
01-19-15, 18:54
Tried a new therapist DD today. The best thing about this spa is you never have to ask extras. Everything is on offer. She does a great ass massage and oils every part of the body. Very relaxing session.

Pros: relatively young, good and tight boobs, fair complexion, good attitude.

Damages:

Counter: 2 k+ 1 k tip.

Hummer01
01-20-15, 03:53
Talking straight- she doesn't go for DFK, poor attitude which she doesn't show while speaking on phone to fix an appointment. But she has maintained herself considering her 36+ age. She is clean, fair. Not a bad deal if you do not expect too much from her.

Hi guys,

I just joined this site and bought the subscription.

I am surfing this site from last 2 years but joined today, so looking forward to make new friends here and share my exp and contacts.

I am from Mumbai but a frequent visitor to Pune and have few contacts of indi and SP in Pune which I think most of the seniors here will have like I have contact of Priya from Kothrud and few SPs from KP and other area also. But my contact list of Pune is not a good one to be honest as I rarely do mongering in Pune and that also through SP. So I am looking for indi hws and indi girls. So anyone willing to share the contacts of indi is welcome. In exchange I have Mumbai indi and SP numbers which I regularly uses and will share with everyone who need it..

JazzyGuy
01-20-15, 04:27
Same thing. I also mailed her and she declined to share number or pic. I don't think I will go with her. She replied to mail promptly though. Makes me think she is SP. No mention of Anjana so far in the forum. At least I have not seen the name in the forum before.

Hi seniors,

I was browsing through locanto and found one email I'd. I'd was for miss Anjana. I dropped an email asking phone number, price and pic. She quoted 5 k for a session and not ready to share either the number or pic. She suggested me to come to pimple Saudagar.

I tried a lot for pic and tried to negotiate but she don't budge at all. She is very stubborn. Further looks like she is inde and doing this for money. She is married and age is 28.

Please let me know if anybody has tried her. Please share your feedback and suggest me whether should I go ahead and try her?

Keep mongering,

Sandy

RoamingMonger
01-20-15, 06:32
I met this girl yesterday afternoon. Actually she was too stubborn and asked me to provide my vehicle number so that she can locate me, that ringed the bell in my mind. So I said I will provide once I reach there. Around 4 pm, emailed her with a number of two wheeler which was parked near IC bank. She is indeed a indi but could not take it forward as I was just trying to see whether she is fake or real.

Asking 5 k for short one round, little higher but I may try in near future as she is of my liking, bit fat and short.

Will report once I try her.

I am not really new but just logged in to write my experiences now.

Dude,

Be careful. You don't know whether she is girl or SP or some goons. Some member had reported that SP called to meet at P.S. And was robbed of money.

Take care.

IndianCurries
01-20-15, 08:53
Hi guys,

I got a number of a indi named Priya from Kothrud number ending with 704 and she is saying her age 32 and 5 k for 2 session with place, except anal everything she is offering but no pics. So I want the opinion of the seniors who have tried her, how is her service, attitude, body and above all does she offer DFK because its a must for me.
RTFF and you'll get umpteen FRs on her. I believe, most of the seniors here must have tried her.

Safe place, no DFK, small racks and awesome BBBJ is on offer.

Rahul9011
01-20-15, 09:24
She is asking for reference.

Please ping me if anybody can help.

Thanks in advance.Check your PM.

Tut Li
01-20-15, 10:00
RTFF and you'll get umpteen FRs on her. I believe, most of the seniors here must have tried her.

Safe place, no DFK, small racks and awesome BBBJ is on offer.Bro. No DFK, that's new thing. I had long means very long DFK.

DirtyMind
01-20-15, 10:24

Safe place, no DFK, small racks and awesome BBBJ is on offer.Thanks IndianCurries for your valuable opinion I really appreciate it. As you said no DFK so now I have dropped the idea of meeting her. Thanks again for saving me from a disappointment.

DirtyMind
01-20-15, 10:26
Talking straight- she doesn't go for DFK, poor attitude which she doesn't show while speaking on phone to fix an appointment. But she has maintained herself considering her 36+ age. She is clean, fair. Not a bad deal if you do not expect too much from her.Thanks very much Hummer01 for your valuable advice and opinion as you saved me from having a disappointed session with her so now dropped the idea of meeting her. Thanks again.

DirtyMind
01-20-15, 10:38
Thanks guys for you opinion on the Kothrud lady that she don't offer DFK so now I have dropped the idea of meeting her. Thanks for saving me, I really appreciate it.

I have 3 more contacts of Pune indi and want your opinion on them so I can decide who to meet.

1- Yogita number ending 148.

2- Pratibha number ending 221.

3- Neha number ending 730.

I haven't called this contacts yet. Just have their number so wanted your opinion on these 3 and which of these offer DFK and how is their attitude and service.

So guys kindly help me decide as I am coming to Pune this weekend. Thank you guys in advance for all your help and support.

JazzyGuy
01-20-15, 10:47
Has anyone tried this one. Reviews would be appreciated. Offering 7 k for 2 HR 2 pops. Seems way too steep.

HoneyHunt05
01-20-15, 10:49
Well after Pallavi ditched me after agreeing to meet on Day 2, she had decent manners to apologize next day on her own. She said that her family had unexpectedly come to her house and even though she tried to ditch them, she was forced to go to a movie (Vikram's I. Which she was raving about later when I met) with them and she had left her phone at home. Anyway so I was finally able to meet the famous Pallavi. I was anxious about how she looked as I had an impression that all indies are fat by default, so I had very less expectations. So when she opened the door, I was like meh that's not bad. She looks decent and not fat at all. And instantly my eyes obviously went to her boobs which were pointing towards me: the I was excited. We sat on the sofa, got comfy and chatted for a while. She raved about Vikram; s movies for a while and then chatted up about her whole life. She was not boring at all. Not like the usual chatterbox. She was fun talking to. After a while, we moved it onto the bed and I started kissing her. OMG best DFK ever!! God how she used her tongue in my mouth and also biting my lips was amazing. And then followed a lot of DFK, boob sucking and rolling around the bed in different positions. Since I had only one shot, I wanted to prolong it as long as possible so spent a lot of time in foreplay and she responded so well. No time keeping, no nakhras, no hurrying up nothing. We went at it with no care in the world. After a lot of foreplay, we both couldn't resist letting johnny out, so took off our underwear and then the real action started. She started with a awesome BBBJ and then I took her in several positions and she was more than willing to try all the positions, willing me to try everything with no complaints at all. Fucked her in mishy, cowgirl, doggy and finally we both came in Girl on top position...Good to know you had great time with Pallavi! Also, I am glad you had a fruitful trip to Pune.

Cheers mate!

Jasmpat
01-20-15, 12:53
Guys this new Birdie is with an SP. Damages are 6 k for ST and 12 k for LT.

Any review or feedback guys. Find her damn hot.

PimpleSFun
01-20-15, 13:42
Looks very tempting deal. Possible to PM the details of SP?

Do share your FR.

Cybram
01-20-15, 13:58
Thanks to JohnnyDrama07, I am back to mongering.

I was in Pune this weekend, and had planned to meet Neha (aundh), but her phone came switched off. Had given up hope and just open ISG a while after I landed in Pune. Saviour JohnnyDrama07 had decided to bless me with the number of Pallavi. Cheers to you mate, favour will be returned soon in any of my familiar turfs. Called her and she was free for the night.

She is friendly over phone and messaged me the address.

She is a professional who knows customer satisfaction is key to staying in business. Good part is that she puts in effort.

On the flip side, if you are a seasoned campaigner you can see through her fake moans, fake credentials and fake warmth. But still much better the dead fish you regularly run into in this business.

Rating.

Looks- 6

Assets- 8

Vfm- 5

WIR. Yes as I think repeated meeting can thaw a bit of that professionalism and you may get genuine GFE.

Jonty

SeriousSam
01-20-15, 14:07
Bro. No DFK. . that's new thing. I had long means very long DFK.Tutli sir you have been able to get DFK from the best girl having the most attitude, people need that killer charm of urs.

PuneCityExpat
01-20-15, 14:36
Checked out L spa this afternoon. The therapist was very courteous but kinda old. I guess she made up for it with experience though, she definitely knows what she's doing. I'll probably hit them up again at some point, I just hope I get a better looking therapist next time.

Total damages: 1996 + 1000 = 2996. Not sure if I over paid, but it sounds like you guys shell out about the same amount too, right?

WIR: Sure, the place was nice and I had a warm shower after. Good deal overall IMO.

I'm trying to figure out how to use locanto but I can't tell which ad is genuine. There's an FR by someone here (I forget who) who claims he found a college indie through the website. I tried looking for her but I haven't had any luck so far. Not sure if this is against forum rules, but can anyone give me any pointers locanto? How can you tell if the ad is genuine?

Thanks!

AngelHunk
01-20-15, 14:43
Yeah Tutli. You are a charming guy. By the way by DFK we mean on upper lips. Not the lower ones. Lols!

Tutli sir you have been able to get DFK from the best girl having the most attitude, people need that killer charm of urs.

Mustafa23
01-20-15, 15:38
I'm new to ISG. From Kharadi. Please give me VN spa address.

Thank you in advance.

Many thanks to Kiran, for sharing earlier FRs about this spa.

After series of bad luck with spas recently, mustered my courage to checkout this spa. Booked appointment in advance with Miss O, reached on time. Free car park, Spa is in ground floor close to main entrance. Good ambiance, my masseur greeted me royally, washed my feet and then guided me to the room. Awesome king size bed with perfect red dim lights. Massage was good after 15 minutes I removed my disposable, she understood and gave good bum massage. Asked to turn around and Johny was saluting her. Post massage without asking I got HJ+ TL with good prostate massage.

Rating:

Masseur- 6/10 - short in height, not my type, but was young and funny.

Massage- 7/10

Damage.

Counter- 1890

Tips- 2000

Cheers!

DakuOnline
01-20-15, 16:02
No offense but I could not help myself laughing.

Well said AH.

TutLi. I respect you a lot, but this one was killer.

Yeah Tutli. You are a charming guy. By the way by DFK we mean on upper lips. Not the lower ones. Lols!

Tut Li
01-20-15, 16:11
Tutli sir you have been able to get DFK from the best girl having the most attitude, people need that killer charm of urs.Not sure if you are pulling my leg. But will meet you very soon for revenge, cheers.

Tut Li
01-20-15, 16:17
Yeah Tutli. You are a charming guy. By the way by DFK we mean on upper lips. Not the lower ones. Lols!AH bro. You too joining the squad now. But I swear I had when she was very new to business about an year back and that too multiple times. Though not tried her in last 6 months due to few nice guys on the forum including yourself. Visiting 2 moro for 3 days. Sorry nights. Hehe.

Cheers.

GeorgeBush1
01-20-15, 17:10
Has anyone tried this one. Reviews would be appreciated. Offering 7 k for 2 HR 2 pops. Seems way too steep.Is this one of Subhash's chicks?

Let me know.

Cheers!

George

Kp6305
01-20-15, 19:04
My mailbox if full. Usually clear it only when in pune. Travelling to Pune 2 moro. Will pm you the ref day after 2 moro. Cheers.Thanks bhai.

I thought you are from Pune since you are very much active on Pune thread.

Initially I was hesitate to buy PM, but by seeing and interacting with you all guys and your generous attitude to cooperate. I feel blessed and happy for my decision.

Looking for good time ahead.

Cheers

SwapChill
01-20-15, 19:06
Hi,

I am new to ISG. I am looking forward to some guidance on do's and don't's when visiting SPAs / Massage Parlours in Pune. I am also looking forward to some advice on how to locate some good SPs in Pune who are dependable.

Many thanks in advance to all.

Kiran1411
01-20-15, 19:10
Folks,

A bunch of you reached out. I saw the messages while in transit. Will respond over the weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Kiran

Hummer01
01-21-15, 03:30
Hello Swapchill- tons of info is available on the forum regarding the regularly discussed spas and MP -take pleasure in reading the reports. Enjoy your read.

Hi,

I am new to ISG. I am looking forward to some guidance on do's and don't's when visiting SPAs / Massage Parlours in Pune. I am also looking forward to some advice on how to locate some good SPs in Pune who are dependable.

Many thanks in advance to all.

Kb1980
01-21-15, 05:35
Hi fellows,

I am travelling to Pune tomorrow and was checking with SPs on the LT session tomorrow night. The rates quoted are outrageous. 20 k to 15 k for average profiles.

Can any caring fellows share the contact and ref for a good SP? May be I'm going through the ones who are down the value chain therefore prices are loaded.

Can share my contacts in Delhi and Bangalore of you need.

Cheers,

KB

JazzyGuy
01-21-15, 05:35
Yes she is. Claims to be HW. Has own place. Going by the looks she does not appeal that much. So reviews regarding service are requested.

Is this one of Subhash's chicks?

Let me know.

Cheers!

George

IndianCurries
01-21-15, 06:32
Bro. No DFK. . that's new thing. I had long means very long DFK.

Tutli sir you have been able to get DFK from the best girl having the most attitude, people need that killer charm of urs.

Yeah Tutli. You are a charming guy. By the way by DFK we mean on upper lips. Not the lower ones. Lols!Tut Li. Can't agree more with Sam and AH here! You are a charmer and probably the only one to receive DFK from her.

FaceMe
01-21-15, 08:19
Guys,

Do you have any details on the Neha whose whose number is ending with 201.

KenTheRockstar
01-21-15, 11:19
Was shown this lady last week by some SP. Couldn't get his name. Maybe he was Subhash. He didn't had quality choices to choose from. Was assuring his girls are travelling back to Pune next week. Saw a lot of attitude by his girls present there. That was just for the parade. And neither was this guy ready to negotiate. So dropped the idea. He said he will get back to me with more choices.

Is this one of Subhash's chicks?

Let me know.

Cheers!

George

Hummer01
01-21-15, 15:17
Hello dude please do share your report on how this beautiful bird obeyed the masters commands. Cheers.

DakuOnline
01-21-15, 15:34
Has anyone tried her?

Demanding 1. 5 K.

Kp6305
01-21-15, 16:24
Hi fellows,

I am travelling to Pune tomorrow and was checking with SPs on the LT session tomorrow night. The rates quoted are outrageous. 20 k to 15 k for average profiles.

Can any caring fellows share the contact and ref for a good SP? May be I'm going through the ones who are down the value chain therefore prices are loaded.

Cheers,

KBPmed you Sp no. With budget of 8 to 10 k for LT.

Try to negotiate, trusted one, I prefer him if don't want to arrange place and all. He does all.

Promises to give replacement if service of girl is not good.

Share FR if you try.

Cheers

TheBestIndia
01-21-15, 16:34
Got hold of this inde who number ends with 730 and quoting 5 k ST near Viman Nagar big bazaar.

States single shot no anal and rate is for 1 hour only.

Anyone aware and tried? Comments?

LoginCityVer2
01-21-15, 16:55
Check out this SP, right now he is providing the following chick in 8 k on negotiation.

He operates in Ravet as well.

I believe you will surely have fun.

There are many friends there in Pune, if you need more tell me.

Hi fellows,

Cheers,

KB

Tut Li
01-21-15, 17:48
Guys,

Do you have any details on the Neha whose whose number is ending with 201.Avoid her even if she is ready to pay for sex. That's all. Being a new member. Just small advice to you. RTFF at leaSt 100 pages and short out the list you want to try from the posts. Believe me you will hardly end up with 4-5.

StrawFitamol
01-21-15, 18:43
Hi,

Recently tried an independent in Pune. Around 25 years and very tall (5'9") and extremely slim. Model looks and really nice sexy boobs, but a flat ass.

Came to my hotel and I picked her from the lobby. Shle likes to smoke and drink. We had a few smokes and couple of drinks. She was nice to talk to and could cpnverse quite well. Heavy petting and kissing during drinks and smokes nice GFE experience. She was hot by the time we are on our 3rd drink and she undressed me and was ready for a BBBJ but I insisted with a condom. Nice BJ skills. Followed with a round in "mis" position and followed it by DATY. Had round 2 after sometime in DS. Overall a nice experience.Hey can you pm her contact details.

Rocquer
01-21-15, 20:40
What's the damage?

Kirito or AdhaarPune or AbhiSingh or anyone please share her contact with me?

Be assured, I will use the contact wisely.

Cheers

RessrRcky
01-22-15, 04:47
Hello everybody,

Urgent!

Anyone tell me which is the best and secure place in Wanavari area?

I am waiting for all of your reviews about Wanavari place.

Thanks in advance.

PuneCityExpat
01-22-15, 05:17
Hey guys,

Newbie here, I've been RTFF. I came across some very disturbing posts on pg 465-460 about LE raids and such. The posts are around a year and a half old, so I'm not sure if the laws have changed since then or if they've decided to turn a blind eye for now. How worried should I be? Have any of you ever been on the receiving end of such an operation? I didn't think mongering would be an issue in India because its technically legal.

They've gone after both SPs and MPs so far. I've already been to an MP because I thought it'd be safer, but I'm not sure if I want to go back anymore. I chose to go at an odd time on an odd day and I showed up 30 minutes before the appointment just to be safe, but a quick google search revealed that the last raid was on a Monday (2 years ago). WTF? Obviously nothing happened when I went, but I would've probably never gone had I known they target MPs too. Did I just get lucky or do they ignore MPs now?

I'm not sure how to go about mongering safely anymore. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to cover my ass in case shit goes down.

FuckSri
01-22-15, 05:53

Any review or feedback guys. Find her damn hot.If the SP number ends with 927. There is no such girl with him. He'll pull you in and offer you a different girl.

Jasmpat
01-22-15, 10:05
Pal, I have the contact saved as John. Last digit of the SP is 927. Even I am awaiting for the FR from forum members.

Yes she is. Claims to be HW. Has own place. Going by the looks she does not appeal that much. So reviews regarding service are requested.

ShamSagar
01-22-15, 12:04
Hallo All,

From long time I wanted to try this SP from KP. But I am a bit skeptical about the safety and afraid about been seen.

Can any one suggest me, hows this sp and this place, and what time would be good if I chose incall. Also any good hotel for out call and will be good or travel time is also calculated by the SP, which will unnecessary wast of Time.

I have see his offering and I am tempted to visit at least one.

Guys please suggest.

ShamSagar
01-22-15, 12:10
Hallo.

I had old number of Priya ending 576. Can any one share he new number if this has changed.

Also, please let me know, it its safe to visit her place and what time would be good.

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

DirtyMind
01-22-15, 13:13
Hi, I am looking for the Wanorie chik contact and reference so can anyone kindly share her number in pm.

I have few indi contacts also and anyone who need it just pm me.

1- Priya Kothrud no ending 704

2- Pratibha no ending 221

3- Smita no ending 440

4- Yogita no ending 148

5- Nisha Kondwa no ending 403

6- Neha no ending 730

7- Neha this is diff Neha no ending 201

If anyone need this contacts pm me I will be happy to share them.

DirtyMind
01-22-15, 13:22
Hi,

I am looking for fully furnished service apartment or private flats that are available on hourly and daily basis in Pune for spending full day with my GF. I have searched on net and found many adds and contacts of svr apartment but the problem is they are asking for mine and her ids and some are asking for only my I'd but I don't want to give my or her ids so need a place without ids. I am even ready to pay a bit extra for it. So if anyone here know any such svr apartment or any guy who gives apartment on rent for daily basis then kindly PM me his contact.

Thanks in advance.

Puntimepass
01-22-15, 14:52
Hello,

I was out of Pune / India for some time and coming back. Wanted to know if some of these places are active.

There was a place near Toyota showroom by the highway side in Bavdhan. Is that place active?

P.S. Restaurant had a setup. I read somewhere that its closed. True?

My old contacts are gone. Really appreciate if anyone can help me with some genuine contacts. Either indi or reliable agent or hotel. Thanks in advance. Will reciprocate once I get some good leads.

I do have PM facility.

PunT

PuneCityExpat
01-22-15, 15:02
Hey guys,

So I've been RTFF and I found SP 113's number. I gave the guy a call and he hooked me up with a divorced Marathi woman. She wasn't too great looking to be honest, but I thought she had an excellent personality and the service was pretty good. My only issue with the entire episode was that I had to travel way out of my way (30 minutes). I live right next to KP, so I was hoping he could find me someone close by.

Total damages: 4500 + 800 for the hotel room. We met half way cause I didn't want to go all the way to Pimpri. I know I probably paid a little too much, but I wanted them to get to know me. I'm hoping I can press him for a better deal and a better looking woman now that he knows I'm for real.

WIR: Maybe. She offered to show me around the city and hang out. Like I said, this chick was super friendly and very talkative. I got pretty much everything I was looking for as far as johnny goes too (BBJ, Missy, DFK etc).

Can anyone tell me if he (SP 113) knows any better looking women? I've gone through so many pages I forget who charges what, so I don't know what the average damage (3 k, 4 k?) is with this guy.

DirtyMind
01-22-15, 15:56
Hi buddy I have to contact details of this girl named Tanya she works in an international call centre in Pune. She is originally from Dubai I have availed her services suffice to say I had a blast I have attached her pic of interested Pm me.

CheersHi bro,

I am from Mumbai and planning to visit Pune this week, so can you please share Tanya number in PM.

Macmoh
01-22-15, 16:09
Hi friends,

Thanks to the forum. Got the contact of Smita last week. Managed to have a session with her at V. Lot of reports already here. So will not repeat. Enjoyed the session and especially rimming. All other details described earlier in the forum are 100% correct.

The new thing that she got me to do was to massage her boobs with my one foot while I inserted the other toe in her pussy. Then interchanged the feet positions and she sucked the toe which was removed from her pussy. Very nasty. The nastiest woman I have met so far.

Anant17
01-22-15, 16:47
Buddy,

I am not sure which SP in particular are you referring.

SP Vishal and Rohit are quite trustworthy and they have flat on rent in KP area. A big advantage going with them is that you can see the available wares, negotiate and decide on the fly. I have PMed you their numbers.

Thanks!

Hallo All,

From long time I wanted to try this SP from KP. But I am a bit skeptical about the safety and afraid about been seen.

Can any one suggest me, hows this sp and this place, and what time would be good if I chose incall. Also any good hotel for out call and will be good or travel time is also calculated by the SP, which will unnecessary wast of Time.

I have see his offering and I am tempted to visit at least one.

Guys please suggest.

Tut Li
01-22-15, 16:54
Hallo.

I had old number of Priya ending 576. Can any one share he new number if this has changed.

Also, please let me know, it its safe to visit her place and what time would be good.

Thanks in advance.

Sam.Number ending with 576 works as well, cheers.

DakuOnline
01-22-15, 17:19
I have couple of them like Smita, Yogita, etc. Need all if you can spare. Also, if you have Tanya's number.

Thanks,

D

Hi, I am looking for the Wanorie chik contact and reference so can anyone kindly share her number in pm.

I have few indi contacts also and anyone who need it just pm me.

1- Priya Kothrud no ending 704

2- Pratibha no ending 221

3- Smita no ending 440

4- Yogita no ending 148

5- Nisha Kondwa no ending 403

6- Neha no ending 730

7- Neha this is diff Neha no ending 201

If anyone need this contacts pm me I will be happy to share them.

Rubeautiful
01-22-15, 17:44
Hello,

I was out of Pune / India for some time and coming back. Wanted to know if some of these places are active.

There was a place near Toyota showroom by the highway side in Bavdhan. Is that place active?

P.S. Restaurant had a setup. I read somewhere that its closed. True?

My old contacts are gone. Really appreciate if anyone can help me with some genuine contacts. Either indi or reliable agent or hotel. Thanks in advance. Will reciprocate once I get some good leads.

I do have PM facility.

PunTNone of the places are active. You may go for hotel V.

Sachineb
01-22-15, 18:03
Hey guys,

So I've been RTFF and I found SP 113's number. I gave the guy a call and he hooked me up with a divorced Marathi woman. She wasn't too great looking to be honest, but I thought she had an excellent personality and the service was pretty good. My only issue with the entire episode was that I had to travel way out of my way (30 minutes). I live right next to KP, so I was hoping he could find me someone close by.

Total damages: 4500 + 800 for the hotel room. We met half way cause I didn't want to go all the way to Pimpri. I know I probably paid a little too much, but I wanted them to get to know me. I'm hoping I can press him for a better deal and a better looking woman now that he knows I'm for real.

WIR: Maybe. She offered to show me around the city and hang out. Like I said, this chick was super friendly and very talkative. I got pretty much everything I was looking for as far as johnny goes too (BBJ, Missy, DFK etc).

Can anyone tell me if he (SP 113) knows any better looking women? I've gone through so many pages I forget who charges what, so I don't know what the average damage (3 k, 4 k?) is with this guy.Is SP name Subash.

Is the girl name Snehal from Pimpri Chinchwad. She is really friendly and talkative but loose body I think she offers anal for extra cost also.

Rahul0912
01-22-15, 18:39
Get a subscription and PM activated. Would like to exchange contacts of Pimpri girl.

Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me if he (SP 113) knows any better looking women? I've gone through so many pages I forget who charges what, so I don't know what the average damage (3 k, 4 k?) is with this guy.

MDave1981
01-22-15, 18:56
Who wants to plan a gangbang with me?

We can hire a well recommended indie, book a room and share the costs.

Cognitive
01-22-15, 18:57
Hi,

Awesome forum and awesome people.

I would like to know anyone have experience about T spa in Amanora.

Thanks

PuneCityExpat
01-22-15, 19:08
Is SP name Subash.

Is the girl name Snehal from Pimpri Chinchwad. She is really friendly and talkative but loose body I think she offers anal for extra cost also.Yup, it was her.

RohanM
01-22-15, 19:44
Can anybody tell spa in PCMC with extra?

Kb1980
01-22-15, 20:22
Hi bros,

Typing this FR at this hour as wanted to share with all of you as what just happened. After lots of discussion and clarifications with SP Rahul whose no ends with 3111. Fixed a girl for full night. He confirmed that the girl will arrive at 8 however she did not arrive till 10. He asked for payment upfront which was the biggest mistake I made. I Paid the whole amount upfront.

After 1 shot the girl started getting calls from her handlers that she needs to come back since it was a ST one shot arrangement. I attempted to get in touch with Rahul he picked up the phone I explained him that how can girl go back at 12:00 AM with one shot whereas I paid for full night. He stopped taking my calls from 11:12 to 12:20 and then he told that he will talk and then total silence. Started getting threatening calls from her handlers that they will say that they are her boyfriend and will call police and enter the hotel. Luckily I was staying in a fairly secure 5 star hotel so no threat of manhandling however by that time the mood was off and I pushed the girl out of the door.

There were lots of helpful bros who had sent me some SP numbers with better deal since I had committed to him I did not renegade on the deal. However I feel in SP world in India there is nothing called honor.

Big lesson learnt at the high cost: Never pay in advance even if it is a deal breaker.

Guys avoid this SP like a plague.

Be safe and monger carefully.

Rricky
01-22-15, 20:41
Sir,

Please PM me the name of the spa and therapist, thanking you in advance.

This time it was not because I was tired, but wanted to have good time and great enjoyment. I booked an hour slot with my regular SPA and with my favorite Therapist. WA her, she confirmed her availability for that time slot.

Was there well before time, to do some flirting with front desk beauty.

Was given a new room that was smelling nice. My lady arrives and no sooner she locks the door, she lip locks for long duration DFK and then asks me to remove her Top and I unhook her Bra. What I see is the beautiful pair, she guides me to suck them and I obey her.

Then I get undress myself and lie on the bed and then she climbs the table and rests herself on my back. Her tits touching my back releases my body stress instantly and then she starts moving up and down in such a way that her nipples touches every part of my back. That I must say was different way of doing therapy. Both of us enjoying it. Then she moves down and stats licking and biting my butt. Different Stokes for Different Folks. LOLz! She continues her job till toe and then gets down and asks me to turn.

Needless to say, Johny is looking at her and she is reciprocating. Now, she is towards my head, and I hold her head to bring it down for another long DFK and during that process she moves herself up on my body, allowing me suck her nipples while she does the same for me. I loosen her pants and start fingering her for a long time, she cums in 10-15 minutes of figures and sucking her nipples while little moaning. Satisfied She, now holds my Johny and starts blowing it till cumming, for another 10 minutes...

Macmoh
01-22-15, 23:10
Hi,

I am looking for fully furnished service apartment or private flats that are available on hourly and daily basis in Pune for spending full day with my GF. I have searched on net and found many adds and contacts of svr apartment but the problem is they are asking for mine and her ids and some are asking for only my I'd but I don't want to give my or her ids so need a place without ids. I am even ready to pay a bit extra for it. So if anyone here know any such svr apartment or any guy who gives apartment on rent for daily basis then kindly PM me his contact.

Thanks in advance.Hi bro,

I know a person who has a flat on Sus road and offered it on rent for short time or a day until few months ago. Will confirm with him and PM you his contact.

Tut Li
01-23-15, 04:04
Hi bros,

Typing this FR at this hour as wanted to share with all of you as what just happened. After lots of discussion and clarifications with SP Rahul whose no ends with 3111. Fixed a girl for full night. He confirmed that the girl will arrive at 8 however she did not arrive till 10. He asked for payment upfront which was the biggest mistake I made. I Paid the whole amount upfront.

After 1 shot the girl started getting calls from her handlers that she needs to come back since it was a ST one shot arrangement. I attempted to get in touch with Rahul he picked up the phone I explained him that how can girl go back at 12:00 AM with one shot whereas I paid for full night. He stopped taking my calls from 11:12 to 12:20 and then he told that he will talk and then total silence. Started getting threatening calls from her handlers that they will say that they are her boyfriend and will call police and enter the hotel. Luckily I was staying in a fairly secure 5 star hotel so no threat of manhandling however by that time the mood was off and I pushed the girl out of the door.

There were lots of helpful bros who had sent me some SP numbers with better deal since I had committed to him I did not renegade on the deal. However I feel in SP world in India there is nothing called honor.

Big lesson learnt at the high cost: Never pay in advance even if it is a deal breaker.

Be safe and monger carefully.Sorry to hear that bro. But you did good job to inform other members to save their hard earned money.

Hdogg44
01-23-15, 05:21
Bros,

I am travelling to the land of FKKs and before that thought of reporting a great encounter. My regular SP called me and insisted that I take this girl. I trust this guy, so went ahead and wow! I had one of the best times with a WG in Pune. Girl was very chirpy, who loved her job and ready to please. Had her in all positions and she was screaming and moaning which wasn't fake IMO. Damages were 7 k for ST but completely worth it.

ISandy
01-23-15, 07:22
I met this girl yesterday afternoon. Actually she was too stubborn and asked me to provide my vehicle number so that she can locate me, that ringed the bell in my mind. So I said I will provide once I reach there. Around 4 pm, emailed her with a number of two wheeler which was parked near IC bank. She is indeed a indi but could not take it forward as I was just trying to see whether she is fake or real.

Asking 5 k for short one round, little higher but I may try in near future as she is of my liking, bit fat and short.

Will report once I try her.

I am not really new but just logged in to write my experiences now.Hi,

Please let us know if you tried her. How was the service? How was attitude and looks? Is she ready to budge on the price? What all was on Manu?

And specifically throw some light on security.

I got mail from her today that she's free. Wanted to check if it is safe to try her.

Cheers

ISandy
01-23-15, 07:25
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me if he (SP 113) knows any better looking women? I've gone through so many pages I forget who charges what, so I don't know what the average damage (3 k, 4 k?) is with this guy.Hi,

Is this charge for one session or couple of rounds? By any chance you got opportunity to get her number directly. She will be bit cheaper, I guess. Throw some lights on place as well.

Cheers

BlueBond1978
01-23-15, 13:54
Buddy,

I am not sure which SP in particular are you referring.

SP Vishal and Rohit are quite trustworthy and they have flat on rent in KP area. A big advantage going with them is that you can see the available wares, negotiate and decide on the fly. I have PMed you their numbers.

Thanks!I think you are referring to SP Rahul. I have seen some bad reviews about him too.

BlueBond1978
01-23-15, 14:50
Can someone please PM me Pallavi' contact. I am coming to Pune next week. Tried to get her number but haven't been successful. Also need reference since I read she asks for one.

JohnRice
01-23-15, 15:34
Dear friends,

Can anyone please help me with number of decent inde. , I am looking for LT in budget of Approx 12 to 15 K.

Regards,

John

Rahul0912
01-23-15, 15:52
Get the PM facility to exchange and share.

Bros,

I am travelling to the land of FKKs and before that thought of reporting a great encounter. My regular SP called me and insisted that I take this girl. I trust this guy, so went ahead and wow! I had one of the best times with a WG in Pune. Girl was very chirpy, who loved her job and ready to please. Had her in all positions and she was screaming and moaning which wasn't fake IMO. Damages were 7 k for ST but completely worth it.

Rahul0912
01-23-15, 15:55
Thanks for alerting everyone.

Hi bros,

Be safe and monger carefully.

Macmoh
01-23-15, 16:43
Hi friends and especially the seniors,

Would like to know who from below offers rimming service. The numbers are the last three digits of their cell numbers. Please let me know.

Priya Kothrud -704

Pratibha -221

Yogita-148

Nisha Kondwa-403

Neha Aundh-730.

Rahul0912
01-23-15, 17:57
Smitha does great rimming.

Hi friends and especially the seniors,

Would like to know who from below offers rimming service. The numbers are the last three digits of their cell numbers. Please let me know.

Priya Kothrud -704

Pratibha -221

Yogita-148

Nisha Kondwa-403

Neha Aundh-730.

Newbee Joy
01-24-15, 04:28
Bros,

I am travelling to the land of FKKs and before that thought of reporting a great encounter. My regular SP called me and insisted that I take this girl. I trust this guy, so went ahead and wow! I had one of the best times with a WG in Pune. Girl was very chirpy, who loved her job and ready to please. Had her in all positions and she was screaming and moaning which wasn't fake IMO. Damages were 7 k for ST but completely worth it.Thank you for sharing this short story. Not sure what is your goal here? How is it useful for others.

1. You do not have PM so you can not share the contact details with anyone.

2. No hints about the SP at all, BTW I am not interested in SPs.

3. Story is not great enough to fantasize or enjoy.

Cheers,

Joy

Hdogg44
01-24-15, 04:43
Yes bro will get it soon. BTW, do I need to subscribe to upload photos? I had uploaded the pic of the girl I was referring to but doesn't seem to have been uploaded.

Get the PM facility to exchange and share..

Deshpander
01-24-15, 05:48
Hi,

I have lately been to two spas.

A spa Mukund nagar.

Spa is on first floor close to main entrance. Good ambiance, the front desk guided me to the partitioned room separated by only a wall. Awesome king size bed with perfect red dim lights. Massage was good nope rather erotic, but due to partition could take any extras. So spa massuer know how to give good massage but due to location chances of HJ are rare as one big room has partitions and on front is curtains so anyone can see.

Rating:

Masseur- 6/10 - short in height, was busty.

Massage- 8.5/10

Damage.

Counter- 1200 (take a coupon from free charge).

A spa Vmnagar.

Spa is on ground floor close to main entrance. Good ambiance, my masseur was fatty greeted me royally, washed my feet and then guided me to the room. Room was on way to other rooms king size bed but was getting distracted due to all people going two and fro from room side. Massage was below average after 25 minutes she asked for HJ for 1000 as I was not satisfied with massage itself I declined she insisted but I kept declining. She didn't even try to persuade. Was a below avg massage with no touching so was not at all keen to take any extras as jhonny was upset with her looks. You can recognize by her hair (she is fairly overweight with small height and has colored her small strip of hair).

Rating:

Masseur- 4/10 - short in height, not my type.

Massage- 3/10

Damage.

Counter- 1200

JohnRice
01-24-15, 09:04
Dear friends,

Can anyone please help me with number of decent inde. , I am looking for LT in budget of Approx 12 to 15 K.

Regards,

JohnI would like to thank a member who has generously provided me with the number through PM, I would also like to clarify that my post asking for contact appeared after you gave me numbers. I am not naming him because he may not like it.

Thank you again.

CodedGod
01-24-15, 12:01
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried this Chick. Please provide some feedback. Got them from a SP and really want to try her.

ImmaYank
01-24-15, 15:34
Hello guys,

I got a number from SP 'S' ending with 241, saying that it's Snehal's number. Can anybody specially seniors confirm it!

Sachineb
01-24-15, 18:48
Hello guys,

I got a number from SP 'S' ending with 241, saying that it's Snehal's number. Can anybody specially seniors confirm it!Yes its same Snehal number ending with 241 provide by Subash. You can try her if you need MILF too loose body.

Do share reports once you tried her as I have not yet tried her.

Kp6305
01-24-15, 19:32
Is browsing forum like ISG illegal or legal by law in India?

I use it on my Android phone, which has Gmail account logged in, so curious to know for safety purpose.

Seniors please highlight your thoughts.

Rahul0912
01-24-15, 19:37
Hello guys,

I got a number from SP 'S' ending with 241, saying that it's Snehal's number. Can anybody specially seniors confirm it!You may search the forum for "Snehal" and can get her last 3 digit to confirm.

Pussy Shave
01-24-15, 20:33
I'm out of town, haven't tried this babe. However the SP is highly reliable one.

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried this Chick. Please provide some feedback. Got them from a SP and really want to try her.

Peace123
01-24-15, 23:04
Has anyone ever tried Surveen Singh? As I know she is not independent, although her website claims her to be independent. As she (or her group) was adamant on not sharing the photos in advance I had stopped my previous emails follow up. Recently got a follow up email from her. After I convinced her to have checked in the hotel (which I'd not) she shared this photo with me. If she is real she is certainly hot. The charges are 20 K - 1 session, 30 K - 2 sessions, which cud come down to 15 K / 20 K. Please let me know if anyone has met her earlier.

RohitPatelPune
01-25-15, 02:04
Thanks for alerting everyone.Hi,

I'm new here.

I have some genuine contact of CG if anyone interested to exchange let me know.

Praj4
01-25-15, 02:53
Has anyone ever tried Surveen Singh? As I know she is not independent, although her website claims her to be independent. As she (or her group) was adamant on not sharing the photos in advance I had stopped my previous emails follow up. Recently got a follow up email from her. After I convinced her to have checked in the hotel (which I'd not) she shared this photo with me. If she is real she is certainly hot. The charges are 20 K - 1 session, 30 K - 2 sessions, which cud come down to 15 K / 20 K. Please let me know if anyone has met her earlier.It seems worthwhile to make costly mistakes sometimes in a life so that your brain remembers and saves itself for rest of your mongering career! But IMO these blunders are avoidable! No point in spending disproportionate money!

PimpleSFun
01-25-15, 03:01
The second one was with John SP. Though haven't tried this gal; his girls are good experience.

Hi guys,

Kayess3
01-25-15, 04:02
Oh she's hot. When you get her. When you try her. Do share her.

Hi guys,

Pussy Shave
01-25-15, 07:20
Don't go with this.

Has anyone ever tried Surveen Singh? As I know she is not independent, although her website claims her to be independent. As she (or her group) was adamant on not sharing the photos in advance I had stopped my previous emails follow up. Recently got a follow up email from her. After I convinced her to have checked in the hotel (which I'd not) she shared this photo with me. If she is real she is certainly hot. The charges are 20 K - 1 session, 30 K - 2 sessions, which cud come down to 15 K / 20 K. Please let me know if anyone has met her earlier.

Avimeddy
01-25-15, 08:18
Hi all,

After a very log gap I am writing this FR, this FR is from November 2013, I know its too late but I was not able to get free time to pen down my FR's, so here it goes I have so many FR's to be uploaded I will upload them one by one.

This FR is from November 2013, after receiving a very good session from a girl name Soniya from SP Bharat, I wanted to try new thing in life so for that I was searching some sites where I found a site which have sex stories which users uploaded after doing the things real in life, from their I came to know how to please our maids and get good service from them, so long FR I am write it in short, I was all alone at home as my wife was at her parents home I tried my luck over the maid, I said her to massage as I am feeling to tired and I only can trust her and bingo she was ready to give me a good oil massage, by the way my maid is a divorced lady in mid 40's, I wrapped a small towel to just cover my bum then she start the massage and after about some 15 min. I turn over and she saw my rock hard Johnny, where I ask her to do some fun but she was not ready and then I some how convince her and bingo she got ready for the action, I bang her in Doggy, miss and I was also able to bang her in ass. Dam that was a very good experience for me, I know it will not help you guys but I just wanted to share my adventure with guys. OK she is not a call girl so don't except that I can share the numbers with you (also I do not have PM facility), so sorry guys.

Kaushi
01-25-15, 10:07
Hello,

Yesterday I called up Smita to have for whole night but to my surprise she told I'll charge 6 K for Full Night and she was not ready.

To come down can any senior members please suggest that is it a good deal to go for 6 K with Smita for full Night or should I go for Someone Else.

I Have no, of Neha, Shalini, Yogita, Rasika. So please suggest whom should I try for full night.

Thanks in advance.

TimePassPune
01-25-15, 13:29
Thanks to a fellow monger sharing details of this Kothrud based SP. Was pretty far for me to travel from KP, but nevertheless decided to give it a shot.

Was given 2 CIS options and 2 Indians. Chose a CIS babe who called herself half Iranian and half Russian. Service top notch as is expected from these CIS. The only flip side was no BBBJ and insisted on CBJ only. Liked to talk dirty. SP seemed to be a great guy as compared to the guys from KP side of the town. Was charged 6.5 K for the deed.

Cheers and happy mongering.

TP

Kb1980
01-25-15, 13:55
Hi bro,

I got her pics from one SP but he was quoting 17 k for LT after lots of negotiations. Let us know what cost did you get. She is worth a try for sure.

Hi guys,

Aarush
01-25-15, 13:58
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried this Chick. Please provide some feedback. Got them from a SP and really want to try her.The second image might be fake as there are lots of ads with the same photo in Kolkata Locanto personals! Beware, I would say!

CodedGod
01-25-15, 15:30
Hi bro I got her pics from one sp but he was quoting 17 k for LT after lots of negotiations. Let us know what cost did you get. She is worth a try for sure...Sure thing will post my experiences. Although 17 k is too steep. Will try to get the rate down.

Victor Bhai
01-25-15, 19:29
Fellows,

My experience a couple of weeks before.

After a hectic day, thought of treating myself with good f* Called a couple of indes and booked one to meet (v famous in this forum). Unfortunately it couldn't work out at the last minute. Was frustrated with the situation and thought of giving a try to HL spa in KP. Lane 7.

Though a little difficult to figure out where this place is, but once you know its v easy to spot. Parked my car a lane next to the spa. The spa is in a society which isn't that great, but boy, what lovely was the spa.

The place is super, nice decor, lovely lit place and soothing ambiance. Opted for deep tissue massage, paid at the counter and was assigned a lovely lady (may be in her late 20's). Said that she was from Bangkok / Thailand. Unfortunately I couldn't catch her name.

The room was decent with a dressing table and a bed. Clean, scented and aptly lit.

Was made conformable and gave a towel to wrap up. After changing, she came with oil for the massage. Asked me to turn and relax and she pulled the towel across exposing my butt. She spanked playfully and started with the massage. The massage was perfect. She applied pressure all over the body with making sure that she doesn't hurt by applying extra pressure.

Spoke about a few things during massage and she was very friendly. During the massage she touched the balls and poked a couple of times and giggled.

After 45/50 minutes she herself asked if I would like to have a HJ and TL. Paid the charges 1500 and action begun. Had lovely racks and just the perfect nip. Sucked those lovely nips while she continued with HJ. It was heavenly. Kissed her a couple of times.

Offloaded and she cleaned up and then continued with the rest of the massage. She also offered for a head massage which I availed. Did a few stretches and guided me to shower.

After a lovely warm showers, got ready and was offered water and green tea. Had a little chit chat with couple other gals at the sofa and then took off.

Overall a super experience.

Total damage - 2000 + 1500 = 3500.

Will I repeats. Of course I would.

Advice to newbies / non-experienced folks. Don't be shy / nervous, try, and I am sure you'll be comfortable for further such encounters. Be friendly when you talk and appreciate their efforts too. Will surely help you get in the grove.

Tc and enjoy folks!

Cheers!

Rahul0912
01-25-15, 20:08
You must first get PM activated to start exchange. Happy mongering friend.

Hi,

I'm new here.

I have some genuine contact of CG if anyone interested to exchange let me know.

Rahul0912
01-25-15, 20:11
Friend will love to exchange some info. Check PM.

Thanks to a fellow monger sharing details of this Kothrud based SP. Was pretty far for me to travel from KP, but nevertheless decided to give it a shot.

Was given 2 CIS options and 2 Indians. Chose a CIS babe who called herself half Iranian and half Russian. Service top notch as is expected from these CIS. The only flip side was no BBBJ and insisted on CBJ only. Liked to talk dirty. SP seemed to be a great guy as compared to the guys from KP side of the town. Was charged 6.5 K for the deed.

TP

Genius3057
01-25-15, 21:35
Hi seniors,

Can anyone please PM me Smitha's number ending with 440? I would be really grateful, because I took the membership after reading her reviews and would like to have her services, especially rimming.

Thanks in advance.

Peace123
01-25-15, 21:40
It seems worthwhile to make costly mistakes sometimes in a life so that your brain remembers and saves itself for rest of your mongering career! But IMO these blunders are avoidable! No point in spending disproportionate money!Hi Praj4,

I agree. Certainly being an active ISG member, I would not cross the (monetary) limits our seniors have set up. However, I wanted to know if anyone has availed her service. And if yes. Hows her service and does she have any similarity with the 1 in the photo.

Peace123
01-25-15, 21:45
Don't go with this.Thanks bro for cautioning me. But is there any specific reason you are asking me to avoid her?

TokyoPanda
01-25-15, 22:09
Hi all,

After a very log gap I am writing this FR, this FR is from November 2013, I know its too late but I was not able to get free time to pen down my FR's, so here it goes I have so many FR's to be uploaded I will upload them one by one.

This FR is from November 2013, after receiving a very good session from a girl name Soniya from SP Bharat, I wanted to try new thing in life so for that I was searching some sites where I found a site which have sex stories which users uploaded after doing the things real in life, from their I came to know how to please our maids and get good service from them, so long FR I am write it in short, I was all alone at home as my wife was at her parents home I tried my luck over the maid, I said her to massage as I am feeling to tired and I only can trust her and bingo she was ready to give me a good oil massage, by the way my maid is a divorced lady in mid 40's, I wrapped a small towel to just cover my bum then she start the massage and after about some 15 min. I turn over and she saw my rock hard Johnny, where I ask her to do some fun but she was not ready and then I some how convince her and bingo she got ready for the action, I bang her in Doggy, miss and I was also able to bang her in ass. Dam that was a very good experience for me, I know it will not help you guys but I just wanted to share my adventure with guys. OK she is not a call girl so don't except that I can share the numbers with you (also I do not have PM facility), so sorry guys.I meant no offence, but what's the use of this FR?? Its allready 1+ year old, plus your personal experience with your maid, neither she is CG nor you have PM facility.

Kp6305
01-26-15, 10:50
Guys,

Got number of Pooja ending 520.

Anyone tried her, any reviews?

Also references would be appreciated.

Thank

Genius3057
01-26-15, 12:36
Hi seniors,

Can anyone please PM me Smitha's number ending with 440? I would be really grateful, because I took the membership after reading her reviews and would like to have her services, especially rimming.

Thanks in advance.Thanks a lot to all those who PMed me Smitha's number. But somehow she isn't picking up the damn phone.

In the meantime can I get inde girls nos please who provide good service?

I think that Neha. Neelakshi and Muskaan give good service.

Thanks in advance and I will certainly write FR once I visit one of them.

Rahul0912
01-26-15, 13:12
Hi,

Check PM.

Hi seniors,

Thanks in advance.

AmpMax
01-26-15, 13:16

TPHi, can you share more details on this CIS babe? Pic, stats, perhaps PM the contact? Thanks a lot, bro.

DGenerationXXX
01-26-15, 13:40
Hi all,

I am new to this Forum and was out of Pune for a while. Lost all my contacts.

Can you please share the details of nice Indis and CIS.

I have activated my PM.

Rahul0912
01-26-15, 13:49
Thank you very much TP. Keep in touch.

Friend will love to exchange some info. Check PM.

DGenerationXXX
01-26-15, 14:04
Smitha does great rimming.Can you please PM me the contact details of Neha from Aundh.

Puntimepass
01-26-15, 14:13
Hi,

Couple of days back I tried Neha Aundh (730). She told me that she moved from Aundh to Vishrantwadi. This call was in the morning and she agreed to meet in the evening. No particular time was fixed. However she told me to call from near Bigbazar in Vishrantwadi. I drove from one end of the city to other and reached Vishrantwadi and called her. Her cell phone was switched off! So waste of time.

Then I decided to call SP Rohit (No ending 054). He agreed to show 2 in Koregaon park. Decided to go with Payal for 1 HR. Service started well. She offered BBBJ. After 5 minutes, she started rushing. I told her couple of times, not to rush. But her attitude was same and I lost interest and left the place. So overall a bad day! I am not good at writing lengthy reports. Please PM if if you need any information.

Genius3057
01-26-15, 14:16
As was mentioned by other seniors. Please wait for a few weeks before checking with Neha Aundh (she is also planning to change her place).

Few folks reached out for her number. And while open to sharing, would use discretion and would suggest others too.Hi Kiran,

Can you please PM me her number or any other good service provider?

Will be really helpful.

HarryPn
01-26-15, 15:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Genius3057
01-26-15, 15:26
Hi,

I have joined recently this forum and wanted to contribute by some means.

I haven't done that much mongering in Pune, but while I am in us silicon valley, I have tried quite a few over there, courtesy myredbook. This site is still a benchmark for genuine escort photos and their customer reviews. But unfortunately FBI has taken it down last year.

Anyways coming back to services provided by hotel RXJ which is behind Mercedes showroom on the NH4 bypass.

The girls offered were pretty ordinary and charges were high too.

For 5000 bucks I got only one pop and the girl was okay with very small boobs.

She gave OK BBBJ but otherwise her service was pathetic to say the least.

On short if anyone is planning to go there negotiate a lot and get things clarified up front.

Damage 5 k+150 for a pack of rubber + 500 for room.

DGenerationXXX
01-26-15, 16:11
Hi buddy I have to contact details of this girl named Tanya she works in an international call centre in Pune. She is originally from Dubai I have availed her services suffice to say I had a blast I have attached her pic of interested Pm me.

CheersHi Kirito,

Your PM is full, cannot message you there.

Can you PM me the contact details of Tanya from Dubai you mentioned.

Regards,

DX

Sachineb
01-26-15, 16:40

TPYou PM mail box is full can you please clear it.

Also can you share me contact number of SP which CIS babes you tried?

Kp6305
01-26-15, 17:26
Hi,

Couple of days back I tried Neha Aundh (730). She told me that she moved from Aundh to Vishrantwadi. This call was in the morning and she agreed to meet in the evening. No particular time was fixed. However she told me to call from near Bigbazar in Vishrantwadi. I drove from one end of the city to other and reached Vishrantwadi and called her. Her cell phone was switched off! So waste of time.

Then I decided to call SP Rohit (No ending 054). He agreed to show 2 in Koregaon park. Decided to go with Payal for 1 HR. Service started well. She offered BBBJ. After 5 minutes, she started rushing. I told her couple of times, not to rush. But her attitude was same and I lost interest and left the place. So overall a bad day! I am not good at writing lengthy reports. Please PM if if you need any information.I don't have Neha aundh contact, but I am pretty sure Neha ending 730 is Neha / Zoya from Vishrantvadi and is different from Neha Aundh.

Looks like she lied to you or she is using Neha Aundh's fame and name to attract customer.

My two cents.

Play safe.

Cheers,

Kp

Victor Bhai
01-26-15, 19:13
Heard a lot about Nisha (obv would be one of her fake names) from Kondwa and wanted to meet her since quite some time. Fortunately things fell in place and got to meet her.

Called her in the morning for a meeting late afternoon. Discussed about the rates and menu upfront. Fixed the appointment and hoped for the best (especially after reading how few indes switches off phone or cancels the appointment).

She guided to her apartment. A decent place and yeah gives a sense of secureness. She's plump, fair and with huge racks.

Tried to negotiate, but was a hard one to crack. Anyways, paid the amount and started with general chit-chat. Very friendly and bubbly.

Got into the mood and stated with the light kissing (no DFK). Guided towards her bedroom and started with the deed. Undressed her and fondled her handful boobs. Sucked the nips for sometime and then asked her to give a BBJ. Unfortunately she insisted on CBJ only. Got mediocre skills with CBJ.

Fucked her in couple of positions and completed the 1st deed. She moans a lot and at times it's arousing as well. Cleaned ourselves and started with talking about weather, movies and general things.

Jonny was in no mood to get ready for action. After about a 15 Mons break, she started fondling the Jonny and stared giving small kisses all over the body. Loved it.

After a good HJ and fondling of balls, got into action. Had a session for 15 minutes and then completed in Missy.

She offered water and a chocolate and left the place.

Damages- 6 k for ST and 8 for LT (expensive for my liking with what I got).

Body- 6/10 - heavy and not to my liking.

Service - 7/10 - no DFK and BBBJ.

Will I repeat. I may, but not anytime soon.

Overall a OK session.

You guys have a good one!

RoamingMonger
01-27-15, 05:52
No buddy, I haven't tried her yet as I am travelling but planning to try her once I am back. Attitude wise she was too stubborn on email but while talking she was totally different. Looks wise, she is fat, some may not even like her but I am thinking to take risk, who knows, we may find one more like Smitha.

Asking for 5 k for one pop and 7 k for 2 pops. Haven't asked her in person about what's all on menu but while chatting on email, she told everything except anal.

Hi,

Please let us know if you tried her. How was the service? How was attitude and looks? Is she ready to budge on the price? What all was on Manu?

And specifically throw some light on security.

I got mail from her today that she's free. Wanted to check if it is safe to try her.

Cheers

Genius3057
01-27-15, 06:08

CheersHi Kirito,

Can you please send me Tanya from Dubai's contact? And how much is the damage for ST /2 pops?

Also does she ask for reference?

Thanks in advance.

Hammer893
01-27-15, 12:10
Was in a great need to release the juices which had accumulated due to budget constraints and thus causing blue balls.

I called up SP Sagar, who sent me three snaps on whatsapp. However, I deleted one by mistake and just have two to share.

Loved the chick in the jacked over a red top standing in some 5 star hotel's washroom.

Anyways, called the SP and finalised the rates and arrived at the site. Was taken to the dungeon, which is very close one, dark and glummy.

Paraded two chicks and I asked where the third one of whose picture you sent. He said she is not there. Later got to know from the other chick whom I fucked that she was not not willing to work as she did not get paid by the SP.

Anyways took a girl whose pic I lost. Short, nice perky tits, wheatish and nice ass.

Paid up and entered the stuffy room. The service boy comes in give a bottle of water (I do not dare to try) and a packet of condis (always bring my own).

I tried to chit chat, the ***** was like "Kapde Utaro" (Remove your clothes). I asked why don't you remove. She replies, I do not do such stuff. That is when I felt everything going downhill.

I like to create some intimacy to told her to stand up and I caressed her and laid a big kiss. However, she did not open her mouth, so no DFK.

But my caress did get her into the mood but she was a deal breaker as she again repeats "Kapde Nikalo". Junior was depressed with that tone. I asserted I did not pay to a BP kind of treatment.

She did not budge, but was pretty mechanical. Got her in my arms and kissed her again. Junior was up she laid a rubber and gave a CBJ.

She refused to go in any other position other than the mommy daddy way. So got in and off loaded quickly as was in real need for a release and I knew that I had another turn coming up.

Layed next to each other for around 30 mins and she told me that she is from Uttarakhand and wants to settle either in Mumbai or Delhi. She already has a flat in both the places and wants to buy an Inova to run taxi service. Then I just realised that these bitches have enough dough to buy houses and vehicles and we are striving to pay EMI's. And to top it all up she tells me she is 10th fail. Aaaahhhhh "Jale pe namak" (salt on the wounds).

Anyways now was getting impatient and wanted to get started with the second shot. That is when things go from downhill to underground. I ask her to start with CBJ, and Junior refuses to stand up. Seeing her attitude he is reluctant. I shake him, I ask her to shake him, he is about to rise and the ***** hold my balls and twists them. I am. WHAT THE FUCK! She does that 3 - 4 times I tell her to stop. "Ruk ja maa ki, ab chodne de. (Stop that you ***** and let me fuck you). She lies down on her back, I shake Junior vigorously but he is not happy with the kind of treatment.

I ask her to change the condi and blow me again. She starts and fucking bites Junior's head. I was like FUCK YOU *****! I slap her in the face. I was in pain, but I wanted revenge, I pinned her down, lifted her legs, shook Junior again and told him you better get up as I want to screw this *****. "Yeh Izzat ka Mamla hein" (This is and issue of pride). He did get up and rammed her but as had already drained too much energy in making him stand up he gave up in 5 minutes.

I stood up and cleaned myself and she started shoving her foot against my crotch. I pushed her away immediately as Junior was experiencing torture. I told the *****, I do not want your dirty hand or feet near me again. She was like, " But I wear slippers all day long and I always wash myself. " I just said Fuck you and got out of there.

Walked out without a word and and saw the hot chick which I wanted sitting outside on the sofa. I was so pissed at myself, did not even say a word to the SP and walked out.

Review:

SP' Collection: 6/10.

SP: 7/10.

Girl: 6/10 (slim body, no fat, nice ass and perky tits).

Attitude: 4/10 (Nakhras and sodomy, not to my liking).

Sex: 3/10 hardly got any (My bad).

Place: 4/10 (Do not know if they even change the sheets).

Damage: 5 K for 2 shots (Loads of negotiation).

VFM: NO (Was in Pain for a while).

WIR: SP: Maybe.

Girl: Never Never Never!

JazzyGuy
01-27-15, 12:56
I was finally able to avail her after so many trials and errors. But it was worth the wait. She is just like everyone has described here. Not a looker. Average body. However great service. 3.5 k for 2 hrs. Total value for money. She is very friendly. Seems smart. Open for discussion on all topics. Enjoyed her service very much. However was bit surprised that she is not into BBJ. Only CBJ. That was the only thing where expectations did not meet. Good at CBJ though. Also goes crazy on balls. Open to all positions. And yeah. I did get the famous boob massage. Overall. Couple of hours and money well spent.

Victor Bhai
01-27-15, 15:14
It happens, call it one of those unfortunate days and move on. Had a few recent experiences with SP and there is no thumb rule to get good service.

Its either SP screws you or the gal. These days the gals are carrying too much of attitude. Act as if they are the ones who rule. Why would they not have that kind if attitude if they get paid high, maintain good lifestyle within quick time. The nakharas turns off the guy and would want to complete the deed ASAP there by giving them ample time to fish the next one.

Its a hit / miss kind of a thing. But yeah, I have been very strict on giving feedback to SP and friended a couple who now provide a better options W. A. T service. After all its hard earned money and has to be spent wisely.

I am sure you'll have a lot better experiences in future! All the best with those.

Enjoy!

Was in a great need to release the juices which had accumulated due to budget constraints and thus causing blue balls.

I called up SP Sagar, who sent me three snaps on whatsapp. However, I deleted one by mistake and just have two to share.

Loved the chick in the jacked over a red top standing in some 5 star hotel's washroom.

Anyways, called the SP and finalised the rates and arrived at the site. Was taken to the dungeon, which is very close one, dark and glummy.

Paraded two chicks and I asked where the third one of whose picture you sent. He said she is not there. Later got to know from the other chick whom I fucked that she was not not willing to work as she did not get paid by the SP.

Anyways took a girl whose pic I lost. Short, nice perky tits, wheatish and nice ass.

Paid up and entered the stuffy room. The service boy comes in give a bottle of water (I do not dare to try) and a packet of condis (always bring my own).!

TheBestIndia
01-27-15, 15:18
Anyone would want to help with a comparison between HL KP and Kin-spa?

Please rate the massage as well as the services. Any rimming etc possible at these?

Victor Bhai
01-27-15, 15:20
Well, tried her months back when she didn't use to ask for references. OK gal. Not my of a gal. Takes to a nearby lodge where they take I'd.

OK service, a total turnoff with her hair style and odour. Avoid if you can.

Guys,

Got number of Pooja ending 520.

Anyone tried her, any reviews?

Also references would be appreciated.

Thank

Member #4440
01-27-15, 16:31
Some one has posted Smita is asking 6. 5 K for night. Friends I had fixed deal at 3. 5 many time. So don't go beyond that rate. Even she many time goes up to Shirdi and Lonavala for money in same amount means she is hardly getting money.

Kp6305
01-27-15, 19:14
Well, tried her months back when she didn't use to ask for references. OK gal. Not my of a gal. Takes to a nearby lodge where they take I'd.

OK service, a total turnoff with her hair style and odour. Avoid if you can.She looks hot, want to try her. Any idea or point for reference?

Mongerer12
01-27-15, 19:27
Hello Seniors / group member.

Can someone please confirm if Nisha Kondhva / Wanorie Chick / Pallavi is same gal with different name and different number?

Regards,

Mgr12.

Mongerer12
01-27-15, 19:34
Found that some indies changes names and numbers frequently to lure new customers. WHy don't they change their fucking attitude as it will help them to create goodwill and don't need to resort to such tactics.

Best example is Priya / Nisha from Kothrud and Zoya / Neha from Vishrantwadi. They both operate using multiple names and numbers.

Victor Bhai
01-27-15, 19:40
Took a little effort but figured out that they both are same. Not sure if she operates with the name Pallavi too.

I agree, they have to work on the attitude than changing names / numbers.

Can someone please confirm if Nisha Kondhva / Wanorie Chick / Pallavi is same gal with different name and different number?

Regards,

Mgr12.

Mongerer12
01-27-15, 19:45
I was finally able to avail her after so many trials and errors. But it was worth the wait. She is just like everyone has described here. Not a looker. Average body. However great service. 3.5 k for 2 hrs. Total value for money. She is very friendly. Seems smart. Open for discussion on all topics. Enjoyed her service very much. However was bit surprised that she is not into BBJ. Only CBJ. That was the only thing where expectations did not meet. Good at CBJ though. Also goes crazy on balls. Open to all positions. And yeah. I did get the famous boob massage. Overall. Couple of hours and money well spent.Is this a new FR? When did you availed her? Is she active again?

Class Man
01-27-15, 20:39
Just for info.

Comparison of gold with silver?

Hey buddy,

Pallavi and Wanowarie is the same and she is gold.

But Nisha Kondhwa is different and out of league.

No comparison.

I have not availed services of both but seniors can guide more.

Regards,

Mgr12.

Kiran1411
01-27-15, 23:52
Right, have been seeing that prevalent a lot more nowadays.

Some newer folks shared "new" indie numbers and found they were same as in my list.

Savi / Deepali is another example.

Found that some indies changes names and numbers frequently to lure new customers. WHy don't they change their fucking attitude as it will help them to create goodwill and don't need to resort to such tactics.

Best example is Priya / Nisha from Kothrud and Zoya / Neha from Vishrantwadi. They both operate using multiple names and numbers.

Kiran1411
01-28-15, 00:14
Hi,

I tried responding back to your PM, but your inbox is full.

Do clear and ping me.

Kiran

MongerSag
01-28-15, 02:08
Pallavi and Nisha are two different girls.

I have availed services.

Regards,

Mgr12.

AngelHunk
01-28-15, 03:58
While checking with my mongering friends active in P.S. Came to know this girl is actually with a SP and collecting money online by promising cheap rates. Be ware. Account number she gives is of an SP.

No buddy, I haven't tried her yet as I am travelling but planning to try her once I am back. Attitude wise she was too stubborn on email but while talking she was totally different. Looks wise, she is fat, some may not even like her but I am thinking to take risk, who knows, we may find one more like Smitha.

Asking for 5 k for one pop and 7 k for 2 pops. Haven't asked her in person about what's all on menu but while chatting on email, she told everything except anal.

Mongerer12
01-28-15, 04:03
Pallavi and Nisha are two different girls.

I have availed services.What about wanorie gal as she gas been referenced many times in the forum.

AmpMax
01-28-15, 04:17
Anyone would want to help with a comparison between HL KP and Kin-spa?

Please rate the massage as well as the services. Any rimming etc possible at these?This is quite difficult, Kin is relatively new and just getting explored. Hl has been around, and well documented. Then they are at opposite ends of Pune, so different catchment area. My initial opinion is as follows:

Kin seems superior on quality, ambience, products, towels etc. Just a little better than HL.

Massage and other techniques at hl are unique, nobody does it better, not even sos.

Only my opinion.

RoamingMonger
01-28-15, 05:18
Thanks buddy for the alert. But what confused me is by no means her rates are cheap. Anyway who cares, there are lots of fish in the pond.

While checking with my mongering friends active in P.S. Came to know this girl is actually with a SP and collecting money online by promising cheap rates. Be ware. Account number she gives is of an SP.

CoolPuneGuest
01-28-15, 06:03
Hammer bro was she any from these chicks?

Paid up and entered the stuffy room. The service boy comes in give a bottle of water (I do not dare to try) and a packet of condis (always bring my own).

I tried to chit chat, the ***** was like "Kapde Utaro" (Remove your clothes). I asked why don't you remove. She replies, I do not do such stuff. That is when I felt everything going downhill.

I like to create some intimacy to told her to stand up and I caressed her and laid a big kiss. However, she did not open her mouth, so no DFK.

But my caress did get her into the mood but she was a deal breaker as she again repeats "Kapde Nikalo". Junior was depressed with that tone. I asserted I did not pay to a BP kind of treatment.

She did not budge, but was pretty mechanical. Got her in my arms and kissed her again. Junior was up she laid a rubber and gave a CBJ.

She refused to go in any other position other than the mommy daddy way. So got in and off loaded quickly as was in real need for a release and I knew that I had another turn coming up.

Layed next to each other for around 30 mins and she told me that she is from Uttarakhand and wants to settle either in Mumbai or Delhi. She already has a flat in both the places and wants to buy an Inova to run taxi service. Then I just realised that these bitches have enough dough to buy houses and vehicles and we are striving to pay EMI's. And to top it all up she tells me she is 10th fail. Aaaahhhhh "Jale pe namak" (salt on the wounds).

Anyways now was getting impatient and wanted to get started with the second shot. That is when things go from downhill to underground. I ask her to start with CBJ, and Junior refuses to stand up. Seeing her attitude he is reluctant. I shake him, I ask her to shake him, he is about to rise and the ***** hold my balls and twists them. I am. WHAT THE FUCK! She does that 3 - 4 times I tell her to stop. "Ruk ja maa ki, ab chodne de. (Stop that you ***** and let me fuck you). She lies down on her back, I shake Junior vigorously but he is not happy with the kind of treatment.

I ask her to change the condi and blow me again. She starts and fucking bites Junior's head. I was like FUCK YOU *****! I slap her in the face. I was in pain, but I wanted revenge, I pinned her down, lifted her legs, shook Junior again and told him you better get up as I want to screw this *****. "Yeh Izzat ka Mamla hein" (This is and issue of pride). He did get up and rammed her but as had already drained too much energy in making him stand up he gave up in 5 minutes.

I stood up and cleaned myself and she started shoving her foot against my crotch. I pushed her away immediately as Junior was experiencing torture. I told the *****, I do not want your dirty hand or feet near me again. She was like, " But I wear slippers all day long and I always wash myself. " I just said Fuck you and got out of there.

Walked out without a word and and saw the hot chick which I wanted sitting outside on the sofa. I was so pissed at myself, did not even say a word to the SP and walked out.

Review:

SP' Collection: 6/10.

SP: 7/10.

Girl: 6/10 (slim body, no fat, nice ass and perky tits).

Attitude: 4/10 (Nakhras and sodomy, not to my liking).

Sex: 3/10 hardly got any (My bad).

Place: 4/10 (Do not know if they even change the sheets).

Damage: 5 K for 2 shots (Loads of negotiation).

VFM: NO (Was in Pain for a while).

WIR: SP: Maybe.

Girl: Never Never Never!

Hammer893
01-28-15, 09:01
Yes Dear CoolPune Guest.

The first and the third snap is of that same chick. That is the chick.

Her name as she declares is Sneha, I have atleast me 10 Snehas till date. Hehehe.

Cheers.

CoolPuneGuest
01-28-15, 10:22
Yes, Sneha name became popular after Shimla Mirchi girl. There are no of Sneha in this business.

Bro you must talk to Sagar for bad service given by this Sneha. Sagar is a good guy, listen to his customers. He is successor of Gani, who always preferred service not his girls till he was alive.

PankajV
01-28-15, 14:51
Hey there,

Can you please share this email ID?

I can provide some in return.

Hi seniors,

Keep mongering,

Sandy

SecretEmpire
01-28-15, 15:23
Bro please provide Smith connect. I am in Pune JW Marriot for tomorrow night and need a VFM for one deed or full night up to 3 3. 5 k.

Some one has posted Smita is asking 6. 5 K for night. Friends I had fixed deal at 3. 5 many time. So don't go beyond that rate. Even she many time goes up to Shirdi and Lonavala for money in same amount means she is hardly getting money.

AmpMax
01-28-15, 18:58
Thanks dude. My exp at HL was mostly mediocre and quite mechanical, with only bit of touching allowed.

Any recommended names, or tips which would help?Hi TBI.

I can't remember names too well, there is a very tall one name like WGs agent. When I got her for the first time, I was scared she was a ladyboy, and the massage did not go so well. However, I went again, I relaxed, and treatment improved.

I hear that from many great guys here, so just parroting. You need to be nice and friendly. Get familiar. Talk them up, let them know you like something they did. Yadayada. They remember you, treat you better. Maybe even go out for a cold one.

Ramstains
01-28-15, 19:12
Hammer bro was she any from these chicks?Thanks for showing the exact pic. An SP offered her last week. I rejected because he was rigid on price. Am glad I avoided that.

DakuOnline
01-28-15, 19:30
Hi Kirito,

Can you please send me Tanya from Dubai's contact? And how much is the damage for ST /2 pops?

Also does she ask for reference?

Thanks in advance.I am not sure why he is keeping the contact so much to himself. I tried to get it from him but he does not respond.

Rocquer
01-28-15, 19:42
Pallavi is the Wanaworie Indie while Nisha is the Kondhwa indie. No comparison between both. Personally have tried Pallavi twice & she is great. While I have not tried Nisha the reports by seniors are not g8 about her.

Took a little effort but figured out that they both are same. Not sure if she operates with the name Pallavi too.

I agree, they have to work on the attitude than changing names / numbers.

Mongerer12
01-28-15, 20:15
Pallavi is the Wanaworie Indie while Nisha is the Kondhwa indie. No comparison between both. Personally have tried Pallavi twice & she is great. While I have not tried Nisha the reports by seniors are not g8 about her.Bro. Still there is confusion as one person is telling Nisha K and Wanori gal is same then other is saying Pallavi and Wanori gal is same. No one seems to have tried both. I seriously doubt that its the same gal operating with multiple name / numbers.

Let me know if this is not the case.

RohanM
01-29-15, 03:30
As many people know, I have some girls from Shaadi who ready to do live in then marriage.

I recently go one gem from Bhopal also.

If anybody has free;/ cheap contacts do PM me for exchange.

Victor Bhai
01-29-15, 04:20
Hello,

I have tried Nisha. Kondwa and one of the fellow folks over here share the same number when asked for Wanorie details, based on which I concluded that they both are same. Unfortunate, in case if they aren't same.

Mumbai Guy
01-29-15, 05:57
I have tried both. They are not the same and there is no comparison between the two. Pxxxxxi is the wanowrie girl and is a gem. I have met her thrice and on all three occasions the experience was great. She is more GFE as you meet her multiple times she becomes more open and gives a true GFE. While Nxxxa is the NIBM girl. She is XXL and communicates well in English. Though everything including anal is on offer, she is more mechanical and not worth the price she demands. I tried her once only and that was that. Not interested in repeating her as I am not into BBW stuff. And there are many more gems available.

Bro. Still there is confusion as one person is telling Nisha K and Wanori gal is same then other is saying Pallavi and Wanori gal is same. No one seems to have tried both. I seriously doubt that its the same gal operating with multiple name / numbers.

AngelHunk
01-29-15, 06:49
Buddy I got a alert from some SP check my earlier posts.

Hey there,

Can you please share this email ID?

I can provide some in return.

Dev987
01-29-15, 07:27
There is already a post on locanto that this girl Anjana is scamster and a fraud.

Buddy I got a alert from some SP check my earlier posts.

LivingForSex
01-29-15, 10:19
Hi fellow Mongers.

After running through a dry spell due to business related work commitments for past three months, back in town and desperately looking for some action before I fly back in April.

In my last report I had asked for some help but to my bad none obliged. But I am very much sure the situation shall change after this post.

Anyways, thankfully there are kind souls AH, TutLI, AG, etc still active on the forum to help out.

From one such kind Soul, in past I had received a number in exchange of a Yerawada Girl Shalini, having number ending with 5390.

I do not find enough reviews on her to decide if should be going ahead or not.

Would be thankful if somebody can share reviews on her either by PM or through the open forum.

Favor shall be surely returned.

Meanwhile trying to establish a contact with Neelakshi for the weekend.

Hope I am able to make a deal. If not, looking for an alternative.

Nevertheless Happy Mongering fellow mongers.

Cheers!

RockingSam
01-29-15, 11:07
Both are different for sure.

Bro. Still there is confusion as one person is telling Nisha K and Wanori gal is same then other is saying Pallavi and Wanori gal is same. No one seems to have tried both. I seriously doubt that its the same gal operating with multiple name / numbers.

SecretEmpire
01-29-15, 12:47
Friends.

Any VFM contact for tonight?

I am in JW Marriot.

Will help you guys in case you visit Delhi.

Bond Bond
01-29-15, 14:27
Check your inbox.

Friends.

Any VFM contact for tonight?

I am in JW Marriot.

Will help you guys in case you visit Delhi.

AndroidGuy
01-29-15, 14:36
Hi Friends.

I have come from Delhi and in Pune for today and tomorrow. Staying at hotel opp to German Bakery.

Can anyone tell me any good disc where stags are allowed and where I can have some good time as well as maybe later can pick up girls.

I would though love where African chicks frequent as I love black pussy.

Please help me, I can help you out in Delhi.

Androidguy.

Victor Bhai
01-29-15, 14:58
Penthouse is one good place on Fri / sat.

Also befriend the bell boy in that hotel and ask if he is aware of any good places around. These big hotel at times do have in-house services as well if desperate.

Know a couple of SP contacts if you are interested in paid.

Raja Jani
01-29-15, 15:09
Check your inbox.Such an immediate response. Hats off to you, friend.

Bond Bond
01-29-15, 15:20
Go to Stone Water Grill or Oakwood in the vicinity. Use www. For address.

Hi Friends.

I have come from Delhi and in Pune for today and tomorrow. Staying at hotel opp to German Bakery.

Can anyone tell me any good disc where stags are allowed and where I can have some good time as well as maybe later can pick up girls.

I would though love where african chicks frequent as I love black pussy.

Please help me, I can help you out in Delhi.

Androidguy.

TheBestIndia
01-29-15, 17:29
So I was keen on taking payal for quite some time now, and I did know that her sp was always prompt in answering mails and calls. The day I was in the area where she stays, I called the sp but got a massive KLPD since his phone was unreachable.

Tried a few times, before deciding to go for neha VN instead. This turned out to be a nightmare as well, since she was totally mechanical, and expensive too.

Hope this addresses the infraction I got by admin!

Mongerer12
01-29-15, 17:55

OK service, a total turnoff with her hair style and odour. Avoid if you can.Even I did not find her interesting after seeing her closeup pic in boy cut. Haven't tried her yet so can't comment on service and pretty sure without DFK I am not going to try her. Also the charges (5 k) seem to be on higher side.

Mongerer12
01-29-15, 17:57
Both are different for sure.OK sir. This clears the confusion. Thanks to you, Mumbai Guy, Victor Bhai, Rocquer, MongerSag and Class Man to clarify this.

BophSep
01-29-15, 18:15
Fortnight back FR was in Pune had some help from the senior and managed to get some good contacts.

This is my first FR in Pune.

Contacted the SP Rohit who have send some pictures. Rate offered was quiet high negotiated and agreed and asked.

To come to a particular location. From their guided to a 2 bedroom apartment only 2 choices available both NE.

Chicks. As johnny was being restless Selected one paid the amount and went to the room.

I was having my own condom but still insisted to take it from the condom boy paid upfront he left the room.

Before I could close the door lock the was in her early 20's, clean and well shaped was on the bed with all cloths.

Removed asked to join the bed. It was bit a mood off as no GFE just get on to the Bed have a fuck and go.

This was not what I was looking for.

Any way as I have already paid for 2 shots joined the bed and got into action, had a short kissing followed by.

BBJ and had the first round in missy. The girl stared to move off I asked I have paid for 2 round, she said she.

Was not told for after a bit of discussion on this She got the confirmation and then she agreed for it.

During the stand off time no GFE she was busy with the Mobile only replying to the questions which I ask for.

With a short reply like Yes no Yes.

Damages: 10 k. 2 pops. 2 hours.

Face: 8/10

Boobs: 6/10

Ass: 6/10

WIR: No.

Left the room after finishing the 2nd pop. Their after asked the SP to provide some good attitude girl next time.

Fellow mongers,

I am on a short trip to Pune from 15th to 18th. I have been following the forum for the past couple of weeks and have followed up with a few members and I have to admit I received great response from members on this forum. Thanks a ton! Being from Hyderabad (probably the worst mongering city in India. High LE scare, low quality and high prices) I have banked all my hopes on this Pune trip. Thanks to HoneyHunt05, I have booked Pallavi. Have heard a lot about her, hopefully it will be a good experience. Will surely write an FR.

I have also contacted few SP's shared by fellow members and I received the attached pics. Any review or feedback on any of them would be highly appreciated.

Also please let me know if any of you have contacts of good looking indies? Neelakshi's phone is switched off as many of you have already told.

Thanks again.

Bond Bond
01-29-15, 18:17
Yaar (friend) there are so many complaints that members don't respond. Let's get this thought clear. We help and expect same when in need. After all life is a game. Play hard play safe.

Such an immediate response. Hats off to you, friend.

Victor Bhai
01-29-15, 18:54
Fellow friends,

Can anybody help me with Pallavi's contacts?

Would really appreciate your help.

Cheers!

Bodhi Satva
01-29-15, 19:10
Dear friends,

I have been an avid reader of our forum for a long long time; however took the first step towards sharing my FR with you all. This is about the Kondhwa girl Nisha. I had called her up during early December last year and setup the time to meet her. I was already meeting for the second time and hence did not really have to struggle to get to her apartment. She has lost weight compared to my first meeting. Quite neat place she has there. She has increased the dough to 8 K for 2 pops; earlier she used to charge between 4 K to 6 K. Negotiated to 6 K when I met. She gave me some stories around how she got cheated by couple of folks who did not pay or stole the dough back from her. Anyways, paid up the cash and got started.

We chit chatted a bit. She is quite bubbly that way if you want to get comfortable with the girl before the act. We ended up talking for 15 to 20 minutes about her day, weather, her liking for Goa etc. Finally undressed did a lot of foreplay. Loved her rack; licked and bit her tits. Though a bit sagging her nipples are sensitive and she liked getting fondled. Not sure if the moans are fake felt she was also enjoying the act as well. After a good 10 minute mutual foreplay she got down to business and gave me a great CBJ. Played with my balls before bringing me a stirring orgasm. Took a small break where we again chit chatted while giving mutual kisses, fondling, licking and kissing. She played with my johny, balls and my nipples and was ready for the next act. Finished in WOT.

Damages: 6 K 2 Pops 2 Hours.

Ass: Not really an ass person.

WIR: may be (if I am desperate for action).

PimpleSFun
01-30-15, 03:20
Dear fellow mongers,

I am looking for Indie's / HW contacts in P.S. / Wakad / Pimpri / Chinchwad area.

I do have contacts of Kothrud Lady and few SP's in KP area; but looking for options nearby my place and hence the request. I can share back the contacts that I have.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

PimpleSFun

BophSep
01-30-15, 03:54
Dear,

Both are different for sure as I have been with Pallavi a fortnight ago and was in contact with Nisha also.

Regards

Hammer893
01-30-15, 08:36
My dear friend BophSep.

This is your first FR and I congratulate you on your initiation.

Just an advice that when you go to an SP always negotiate. 10 k for 2 pops is too high. You can get a good indie for 10 K for the night.

Although I do not work with indies, SP's should be paid between 6 k- 8 K for 2 pops and 3 k - 5 k for a single pop. The price varies with the quality of girl and her service.

But always aim for the lowest price. I too have been duped, so just trying to help out a fellow member. Why waste our hard earned money.

Take Care.

Cheers.

Fortnight back FR was in Pune had some help from the senior and managed to get some good contacts.

This is my first FR in Pune.

Contacted the SP Rohit who have send some pictures. Rate offered was quiet high negotiated and agreed and asked.

To come to a particular location. From their guided to a 2 bedroom apartment only 2 choices available both NE.

Chicks. As johnny was being restless Selected one paid the amount and went to the room.

I was having my own condom but still insisted to take it from the condom boy paid upfront he left the room.

Before I could close the door lock the was in her early 20's, clean and well shaped was on the bed with all cloths.

Removed asked to join the bed. It was bit a mood off as no GFE just get on to the Bed have a fuck and go.

This was not what I was looking for.

Any way as I have already paid for 2 shots joined the bed and got into action, had a short kissing followed by.

BBJ and had the first round in missy. The girl stared to move off I asked I have paid for 2 round, she said she.

Was not told for after a bit of discussion on this She got the confirmation and then she agreed for it.

During the stand off time no GFE she was busy with the Mobile only replying to the questions which I ask for.

With a short reply like Yes no Yes.

Damages: 10 k. 2 pops. 2 hours.

Ass: 6/10

WIR: No.

Left the room after finishing the 2nd pop. Their after asked the SP to provide some good attitude girl next time.

CoolPuneGuest
01-30-15, 10:07
Well advised Hammer bro. Pune SP's are already over-charging as compared to other cities. Our this friend has further enhanced the figure. We should try to reduce the price index like Delhi forum where the price starts from 1. 5 K. ST max upto 3 K. Even you can get CIS at 2. 5 K to 3. 5 K for ST. I would request all seniors to help in keeping the price index low at Pune also.

My dear friend BophSep.

This is your first FR and I congratulate you on your initiation.

Just an advice that when you go to an SP always negotiate. 10 k for 2 pops is too high. You can get a good indie for 10 K for the night.

Although I do not work with indies, SP's should be paid between 6 k- 8 K for 2 pops and 3 k - 5 k for a single pop. The price varies with the quality of girl and her service.

But always aim for the lowest price. I too have been duped, so just trying to help out a fellow member. Why waste our hard earned money.

Take Care.

Cheers.

Vase01
01-30-15, 10:19
Well advised Hammer bro. Pune SP's are already over-charging as compared to other cities. Our this friend has further enhanced the figure. We should try to reduce the price index like Delhi forum where the price starts from 1. 5 K. ST max upto 3 K. Even you can get CIS at 2. 5 K to 3. 5 K for ST. I would request all seniors to help in keeping the price index low at Pune also.That's a hell lot of charge paid for the fun dude, to my surprise how come Pune girls or other NI girls travelling to Chennai / Hyd are offering the same services in range for 2-5 K. Need to try negotiate hard to keep the rates down or else this seem to be costing us fortune for a mere entertainment.

Bodhi Satva
01-30-15, 13:16
I spoke to the guy who posted the ad on Locanto. Asking 6 K for 2 pops and claims its a Hi profile HW. Did any of you already take this? Appreciate your advise here.

AkashMal
01-30-15, 16:46
Hey guys,

I would need your help to have fun around hinjewadi area. I m fine with any info about SPs, MPs or spa who provide extras around Hinjewadi area. If req please PM.

Can help with info around KP area.

Thanks guys.

BlueBond1978
01-30-15, 17:22
Coming to Pune tom. Should I visit HL or SOS. Which one is more recommended? Any specific therapist advise?

SuperJock
01-30-15, 17:22
Hello Friends,

This is my first post here. Have been struggling to find a place where I can get a massage with a happy ending.

Can you guys suggest any place in any location in Pune.

Would be great if there are Thai Girls however not necessary.

Deeply appreciate if I can get some inputs.

Will post my experience.

Cheers

SuperJock
01-30-15, 17:39
This is quite difficult, Kin is relatively new and just getting explored. Hl has been around, and well documented. Then they are at opposite ends of Pune, so different catchment area. My initial opinion is as follows:

Kin seems superior on quality, ambience, products, towels etc. Just a little better than HL.

Massage and other techniques at hl are unique, nobody does it better, not even sos.

Only my opinion.HL / Kin. Can I get the address. Number? Will deeply appreciate it and will share my experience.

Hummer01
01-30-15, 18:20
Please read the forum for about 50 pages, you will get more info about the massage parlors which even Google won't provide. Do share your experience later.

Hello Friends,

This is my first post here. Have been struggling to find a place where I can get a massage with a happy ending.

Will post my experience.

Cheers

Genius3057
01-30-15, 18:41
I have tried both. They are not the same and there is no comparison between the two. Pxxxxxi is the wanowrie girl and is a gem. I have met her thrice and on all three occasions the experience was great. She is more GFE as you meet her multiple times she becomes more open and gives a true GFE. While Nxxxa is the NIBM girl. She is XXL and communicates well in English. Though everything including anal is on offer, she is more mechanical and not worth the price she demands. I tried her once only and that was that. Not interested in repeating her as I am not into BBW stuff. And there are many more gems available.Can you please PM me Pallavi from Wanowari's contacts?

SuperJock
01-30-15, 19:54
Thank you so much Victor Bhai.

A newbie like me was looking for just this.

Will go there now. And share the experience.

Cheers

Fellows,

My experience a couple of weeks before.

After a hectic day, thought of treating myself with good f* Called a couple of indes and booked one to meet (v famous in this forum). Unfortunately it couldn't work out at the last minute. Was frustrated with the situation and thought of giving a try to HL spa in KP. Lane 7.

Though a little difficult to figure out where this place is, but once you know its v easy to spot. Parked my car a lane next to the spa. The spa is in a society which isn't that great, but boy, what lovely was the spa.

The place is super, nice decor, lovely lit place and soothing ambiance. Opted for deep tissue massage, paid at the counter and was assigned a lovely lady (may be in her late 20's). Said that she was from Bangkok / Thailand. Unfortunately I couldn't catch her name.

The room was decent with a dressing table and a bed. Clean, scented and aptly lit.

Was made conformable and gave a towel to wrap up. After changing, she came with oil for the massage. Asked me to turn and relax and she pulled the towel across exposing my butt. She spanked playfully and started with the massage. The massage was perfect. She applied pressure all over the body with making sure that she doesn't hurt by applying extra pressure.

Spoke about a few things during massage and she was very friendly. During the massage she touched the balls and poked a couple of times and giggled.

Bodhi Satva
01-30-15, 19:57
HL is recommended if you are looking for a good overall experience. Would recommend Po.

Coming to Pune tom. Should I visit HL or SOS. Which one is more recommended? Any specific therapist advise?

Bodhi Satva
01-30-15, 19:59
Look for the ad on locanto under "cute looking independent wife with real picture". SP digits ending with 773. Did any of you already availed this? Need your suggestion.

Thanks

I spoke to the guy who posted the ad on Locanto. Asking 6 K for 2 pops and claims its a Hi profile HW. Did any of you already take this? Appreciate your advise here.

Victor Bhai
01-30-15, 20:04
My recommendation would definitely be HL spa. Act as a regular there and would be easier for them too to offer you extras.

I haven't been to SOS, so won't be able to comment. But there was a recent post on fellow member's comparison. That might help you to take a call.

Enjoy!

Bodhi Satva
01-30-15, 20:18
Last week I was a bit tired and wanted to get a nice massage as well as a good ending. I wanted to try a new spa instead of the usual suspects in KP. I ended up scheduling an appointment with A Spa in Seasons. I reached at the given time and was immediately allotted a therapist. This therapist was not really great looking was quite frail. However, did not protest and wanted to see how it goes. Got into the cozy room with attached shower. Did not use the disposable and the therapist was quite OK. I lied down on the table and the therapist started with back side first. Though she started on a good note, the massage did not down very well. I asked for a change in therapist. Lady at the reception obliged and changed the therapist. New therapist had impressive rack. She started off with a great back and bum massage. Treatment meted out to the bum was heavenly. She stopped short of spanking. She did touch further down on my inner thighs and occasionally rubbing the balls. Johny started getting up in anticipation of action. It was a bit tough to lie down in that state. Very soon she asked me turn around. The way she handled the thigh muscles with good upward strokes was very relaxing. Once she was done with both the legs, Johny was like a flag staff. She asked the obvious and I said yes. TL HJ is 1. 5 K. She undid her top and out came two beauties. Had tight tits with dark brown nipples and I paid the attention those beauties deserved. Little bit of nibbling, twisting, sucking and pressing. Was a great experience. Girl played with my balls giving a nice HJ and the ending was indeed quite happy. Had shower, green tea, paid up and left.

Damages: 2 K + 1.5 K.

Hummer01
01-30-15, 20:28
Your Pm service is not activated. Try Google- you have the details of spa on site.

HL / Kin. Can I get the address. Number? Will deeply appreciate it and will share my experience.

Genius3057
01-30-15, 21:12
Hi seniors,

Can you please share contacts of below good service provider indes?

Pallavi from wanowrie.

Neha from aundh.

Neelakshi.

Any other good provider that you guys think is a must to try.

Thanks in advance.

Rakesh2631
01-30-15, 22:13
I have tried both. They are not the same and there is no comparison between the two. Pxxxxxi is the wanowrie girl and is a gem. I have met her thrice and on all three occasions the experience was great. She is more GFE as you meet her multiple times she becomes more open and gives a true GFE. While Nxxxa is the NIBM girl. She is XXL and communicates well in English. Though everything including anal is on offer, she is more mechanical and not worth the price she demands. I tried her once only and that was that. Not interested in repeating her as I am not into BBW stuff. And there are many more gems available.Pallavi's contact. Who can oblige me by sharing the contact.

AndroidGuy
01-30-15, 23:05
Hi Pune Mongers.

Thanks for giving me tips to find Africans. Though due to busy schedule couldn't find time to explore them.

But got a African contact from dating website. She said her name as aisha (which I don't think so). She had send me pic on whatsapp. She looks slim with good rack.

She told me 5 K for ST (2 hours). She can also come to hotel and can show I'd (Passport).

Can give contact to those who helped me in giving leads and to other senior members who are contributing to this forum.

Don't want to share contact with too many people as had given one African contact to many people on Bangalore forum and finally due to too many calls, that gal has switched off her phone. So no point in giving contact to all and thus making the girl also felt harassed.

Kudos to Pune forum.

Androidguy.

Victor Bhai
01-31-15, 05:00
Hey,

Have PM'ed you a contact.

Enjoy!

Hi seniors,

Can you please share contacts of below good service provider indes?

Pallavi from wanowrie.

Neha from aundh.

Neelakshi.

Any other good provider that you guys think is a must to try.

Thanks in advance.

Sidharth08
01-31-15, 06:44
Hi friends,

I am here in Pune for a week and looking for some decent Inde and SP contacts.

Coming from Bangalore, Pune looks safer (I hope I am right on this), cheaper and better in terms of Value for Money.

Would be happy to oblige with Bangalore contacts, if someone is interested.

Thanks in advance friends.

Cheers.

Sid

MDave1981
01-31-15, 09:52
I'm planning to bang Neelakshi in a day or two.

Can someone please give me a detailed description of how she looks?

Is she dark / fat / boob size? Etc etc.

Heard her service is good and that she is an average looker.

But would also want to know on her physical attributes.

As long as she is not fat I'm cool. A bit chubby is OK; but she has to be clean.

BlueBond1978
01-31-15, 13:31
My recommendation would definitely be HL spa. Act as a regular there and would be easier for them too to offer you extras.

I haven't been to SOS, so won't be able to comment. But there was a recent post on fellow member's comparison. That might help you to take a call.

Enjoy!Thanks Victor bhai.

Went to HL. Got therapist Om assigned. They don't give disposable to wear so extras are very obviously on offer. Asked me how many tines I have come, said 2. Started her massage touching my bums and balls giving tingling sensation throughout.

Mast was already up when I turned around. Bargained to 1.5 FR HJ + TL. But sadly did not allow me to suck her tits. Was adamant.

The therapists are OK here not that great looking the 2 or 3 I saw.

However strange thing happened. When I was about to finish my shower I peeped out of the window which overlooks the society compound. Saw 5 decent built guys some with paunches getting out of a car. Somehow felt something suspicious about them and suddenly remembered its month end today so maybe they are LE and they looked like them. Quickly dressed. Was about to get out and 2 of them came in. 3 of them were standing near the gate.

Started walking out reached crossection of lane 6 and saw 2 more guys standing with walki talkies. Do not know if all this is a coincidence or if they were really LEs. Both HL and SOS being nearby coyld be target. Thanked my stars anyways.

Dinesh Dutta
01-31-15, 15:46
Yes. Varsha is good for LT. Last month I have stayed there for full night. No at all disturbance and LE activity.Is Varsha lodge in Mangalwar Peth still provide girl service? When did you went last time? Please provide the date.

Shaan286
01-31-15, 15:49
The coolest thing about her is her attitude. She is wheatish, not much fat and have nice assets. Her attitude really makes you try her again and again. I have tried her thrice. You can search for the FRs mentioned here for her.

As long as she is not fat I'm cool. A bit chubby is OK; but she has to be clean.

Dinesh Dutta
01-31-15, 16:14
Is Varsha lodge in Mangalwar Peth still provide girls service in their hotel? Did anyone had experience in 2015 or last year. Please advise this information.

CodedGod
01-31-15, 17:16
Thanks Victor bhai.

Went to HL. Got therapist Om assigned. They don't give disposable to wear so extras are very obviously on offer. Asked me how many tines I have come, said 2. Started her massage touching my bums and balls giving tingling sensation throughout.

Mast was already up when I turned around. Bargained to 1.5 FR HJ + TL. But sadly did not allow me to suck her tits. Was adamant.

However strange thing happened. When I was about to finish my shower I peeped out of the window which overlooks the society compound. Saw 5 decent built guys some with paunches getting out of a car. Somehow felt something suspicious about them and suddenly remembered its month end today so maybe they are LE and they looked like them. Quickly dressed. Was about to get out and 2 of them came in. 3 of them were standing near the gate.

Started walking out reached crossection of lane 6 and saw 2 more guys standing with walki talkies. Do not know if all this is a coincidence or if they were really LEs. Both HL and SOS being nearby coyld be target. Thanked my stars anyways.That might also be because there is an SP's pad just above HL spa.

BlueBond1978
01-31-15, 18:01
I saw another Thai spa opp to entrance of lane 5 in KP. Name starts with A think its Anuthaya. Anyone tried this one. Do they have Thai chicks.

Saw a dark well built guy with pony tail standing out couple of times I passed by.

Hummer01
01-31-15, 18:36
Yes they are from LE. It is the routine for them to visit spas and keep a check on the activities.

Thanks Victor bhai.

Started walking out reached crossection of lane 6 and saw 2 more guys standing with walki talkies. Do not know if all this is a coincidence or if they were really LEs. Both HL and SOS being nearby coyld be target. Thanked my stars anyways.

Victor Bhai
01-31-15, 19:22
Bro,

That was fortunate. Never heard of such LE activities before. But, yeah thanks for sharing.

Learning: Early and late in the months to be avoided hereafter.

Thanks Victor bhai.

BophSep
01-31-15, 19:39
This is a fortnight back FR with Pallavi.

Thanks to senior Dev I got the contact of Pallavi was in touch with her since last 1 month but as my tor to Pune.

Was not getting materialized could not meet her earlier.

After giving the reference agreed to meet tried had to negotiate but she didn't agree for and stick to the amount of 6 k for ST.

And was at my hotel at 11.45 am was on time came on the two wheeler.

Came to the room after showing the ID at the reception, I was eagerly waiting to meet her.

Opened the door and as soon soon as she entered gave a big hug. Then we moved on to the bed after initial chit chat, the best.

Part is she is so friendly that we forget that we are meeting her for the first time.

On the bed also she is an expert in all. Had a wonderful deep French wet kissing followed by a long 69 position for almost 15 min or.

So and she is expert in this also She was on top on 69 some time & I was grasping for my breath while she was playing with my jhoney.

Finally changed the position banged her on missi position and I was enjoying the ride in different position. Finally finished and laid on.

Each others arms for quiet some time.

Their after we went for the Lunch in the restaurant. Came back to the room and then we watched the movie together the ST agreement.

Has in the meantime made into a LT agreement.

We were on the bed watching movie in each others arms and by the end of the movie we were again in our Birth suits Had a BBBJ session.

And DATY and later had our Dinner.

Finally she was with me till 10 AM next day the breakfast together and in the early morning we had a good session. Really enjoyed.

The company of her for the whole day.

Till now my hangover with Pallavi is not over.

Damages: 15 k + Gifts.

Face: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10

Ass: 8/10

WIR: Yes

Once again thanks to Dev for sharing the Contact.

Regards

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Shaan286
01-31-15, 20:21
Yes they do. They charge 4 k for 1 shot with accommodation but its better to try any indy at varsha lodge as the girls are there just want to finish their job as quickly as possible.

Is Varsha lodge in Mangalwar Peth still provide girls service in their hotel? Did anyone had experience in 2015 or last year. Please advise this information.

Hummer01
01-31-15, 22:23
Hello guys- do share reviews-experiences if anybody has availed the service in the past of the sp nos ending with 75104.

CodedGod
02-01-15, 05:51
The coolest thing about her is her attitude. She is wheatish, not much fat and have nice assets. Her attitude really makes you try her again and again. I have tried her thrice. You can search for the FRs mentioned here for her.She doesn't have a place. Can someone suggest some good / cheap accommodation? ?

Rajan2014
02-01-15, 06:17
Guys,

I am new to the forum, can you please share me contact's of Indi's. I would be really obliged.

Bond Bond
02-01-15, 09:08
I feel you over paid. When you switched over to LT she was sure you will pay whatever she demands as Jhonny rules that time. Fellow Mongers, lets try and not increase the holes in our pockets. Rather fill the female holes. Just my thoughts.

Cheers!

This is a fortnight back FR with Pallavi.

Thanks to senior Dev I got the contact of Pallavi was in touch with her since last 1 month but as my tor to Pune.

Was not getting materialized could not meet her earlier.

The company of her for the whole day.

Till now my hangover with Pallavi is not over.

Damages: 15 k + Gifts.

JohnRice
02-01-15, 09:27
Hello friends,

Thanks to one of the member who helped me with the number. I spoke to Pallavi from Wanowari but she is asking for reference, I will be thankful if someone can guide me on this.

Just to add recently I visited Kin. Spa Shivaji Nagar. Was assigned Thai therapist gave me TL and HJ but it was OK experience compare to last visit to same spa. Last time therapist was much better. Charges 2 k counter + 1. 5 k tip.

Thanks

BophSep
02-01-15, 10:49
Bro,

What you said is right normally I used to have LT in the range of max 10-12 k.

As she was not agreeing for any any amount less and jhony was ruling so agreed for it.

Hope to keep it down next time.

Regards

I feel you over paid. When you switched over to LT she was sure you will pay whatever she demands as Jhonny rules that time. Fellow Mongers, lets try and not increase the holes in our pockets. Rather fill the female holes. Just my thoughts.

Cheers!

RohanM
02-01-15, 12:29
Please suggest.

Bodhi Satva
02-01-15, 12:53
Agree with Bond Bond. 15 K is too steep.

Cheers!

SecretAdmirs5
02-01-15, 14:31
Anybody has any idea about contact number ending with 978 in Kondhwa. Is it a SP or Indie.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

SecretAdmirs5
02-01-15, 14:48
Hello Friends,

Will post my experience.

CheersRanger,

Suggest you to go A spa in seasons or HL as discussed in the forums. Try out A spa. Ambiance is good and professional as well. I have two good experiences there. Best of luck.

SuperJock
02-01-15, 17:34
Hello Wonderful Friends.

Thanks to this forum, I got the info on HL and Kin. Saturday went to HL and Sunday at Kin.

My experience at HL.

Awesome ambience. I had booked the appointment. Saw a very cute girl at the reception (My mind wished she was going to be the one) . Nevermind. I was escorted by a lady (the oldest I have seen in a spa. Must be 50+). I did not complain and just followed. The place does not have disposables. Wow. A clear indication there are extras on offer.

She was awesome and the massage was blissful. Midway she asked by touching jonny. You want it now or later. LOL. And I was wondering how do I approach the subject.

The HJ was bliss. Very skilled. Used excess oil.

My ratings.

The lady was very old. Might be a turn off for some.

Howevery she makes up by skill and attitude.

WIR. Yes. But definitely will ask for someone else.

Experience at Kin.

Much better ambiance and room (forgot to mention. HL room had 2 beds with a thick curtain sperating and a common bathroom.). Kin had a great room. I was escorted by the guy. When undressed and saw that there was a disposable. But did not wear it. In came a thai lady. Not a looker at all. Short as well. She even asked me to wear the disposable. Damn I felt this was certainly going to be a downer. However he massage skills were good. She stood over me and was pretty fine with what she was doing. And then came her hints. Are you fine. She asked me a couple of times and then made a direct offer. Woud you like me to massage there. ? Wow. And she said it has to be a top secret. As the management checks and if they get to know she would be dead.

The HJ was ok. No comparision to that at HL. But the lady had a fine attitude.

Overall experience was ok.

Will I return. Yes. But again with a different therapist.

Bond Bond
02-01-15, 17:56
Check your inbox.

Hi friends,

I am here in Pune for a week and looking for some decent Inde and SP contacts.

Coming from Bangalore, Pune looks safer (I hope I am right on this), cheaper and better in terms of Value for Money.

Would be happy to oblige with Bangalore contacts, if someone is interested.

Thanks in advance friends.

Cheers.

Sid

Pcock
02-01-15, 18:14
I saw another Thai spa opp to entrance of lane 5 in KP. Name starts with A think its Anuthaya. Anyone tried this one. Do they have Thai chicks.

Saw a dark well built guy with pony tail standing out couple of times I passed by.Yes Thai chicks. Lovely interiors. Attach bath. Steam also in some cabins. Good massge. BJ and tL available.

Pcock
02-01-15, 18:17
Hello guys- do share reviews-experiences if anybody has availed the service in the past of the sp nos ending with 75104.Dude that's an MP not an sp as per my info. Mantri mkt.

Pcock
02-01-15, 18:24
Is Varsha lodge in Mangalwar Peth still provide girls service in their hotel? Did anyone had experience in 2015 or last year. Please advise this information.Of course. Standard modus operandi is. Go to entrance tell one of the staff want chick. Pay 800 for room no I'd etc reuired. Go to room boy will get all gals paraded. Select one. And bang bang. Damage 5 k incl room.

Bond Bond
02-01-15, 18:25
Browsing through JD came across an MP in thakur village by the name of A. A.

Called the number and an elderly voice of a lady answers. She gave directions to reach there. Took a while to enter as there were too many people around the place. Finally on entering a aged lady reconfirms if I was the one who had called. After the assurance she called out to the girl inside. Wtf. No choices only one girl. Short and stout in salwar suit. The deal was 1 k at counter + talk to girl to please you.

The room divided by a partition and a curtain to cover the entrance. Greeted and asked to undress. No disposables so kept my jockey on as this was first time here. Started powder massage and in few minutes asked me what's on my mind. Asked for full service but she said not allowed. Offered HJ only and I showed no interest. Asked for tl + HJ an offered 0. 5 k which she readily accepted. Off goes jockey and her top. Big boobs and soft skin. She was rushing on the HJ but I held her hand and asked her to go slow. Did not allow to touch below. Spent a while licking her boobs and upper half of her body. Reached her face to her lips and she moved her head. So no DFK. Slow movements made me spill in a few minutes. She cleaned up and asked me to dress up. No shower available I guess and did not even ask for it. Asked for her number and she refused. Asked for out call and she refused again. Well.

While moving out lady at counter asks if I enjoyed. Said yes but need more options.

Damages 1. 00 + 0. 50.

Massage. Only name sake.

Boobs. Big.

Skin. Smooth.

Service. OK types but not in hurry.

Wir. Sure for the price its worth it.

RajFlare
02-01-15, 18:27
Hi,

Can any one suggest good Spa's in Pune, preferably with happy endings.

Pcock
02-01-15, 18:27

As long as she is not fat I'm cool. A bit chubby is OK; but she has to be clean.Don't worry bro. In fact she has been hitting the treadmill regularly and has trimmed down from her earlier curvy avatar. She is not a stunner. But her bubbly self and friendliness, apart from a great figure, makes up for the looks. Worthwhile. Charges 3 k or 3. 5 lately.

Victor Bhai
02-02-15, 05:39
Guys,

Can someone please share Neelakshi's contact details?

Also, by any chance, can any of you upload her pic?

Thanks for all the help in the past.

Cheers!

Don't worry bro. In fact she has been hitting the treadmill regularly and has trimmed down from her earlier curvy avatar. She is not a stunner. But her bubbly self and friendliness, apart from a great figure, makes up for the looks. Worthwhile. Charges 3 k or 3. 5 lately.

Praj4
02-02-15, 05:41
Had a decent experience with this already popular babe. She is a sturdy bodied with heavy bottom; hence difficult to do in doggy position; very well experienced babe having handled many mongers, a working indie hence unavailable except weekends. She stays in south of Pune yet finds Pune station hotels like V comfortable. She shows very patient attitude which is plus point.

Looks- 6/10

Body- 7/10

Attitude- 8/10

WIR- rarely needed.

Damage- 4 k + 1 k for mirrored room + 500 tip.

Victor Bhai
02-02-15, 05:45
Thanks man for sharing the experiences.

Got to know that these gals come from Thai / Bangkok. They are paid close to 20 k and have limited holidays. They need to be treated well and they reciprocate.

Even though, extras is a common thing, but the having extras with lovely attitude makes a difference.

Enjoy and keep sharing experiences.

Hello Wonderful Friends.

Thanks to this forum, I got the info on HL and Kin. Saturday went to HL and Sunday at Kin.

My experience at HL.

Awesome ambience. I had booked the appointment. Saw a very cute girl at the reception (My mind wished she was going to be the one) . Nevermind. I was escorted by a lady (the oldest I have seen in a spa. Must be 50+). I did not complain and just followed. The place does not have disposables. Wow. A clear indication there are extras on offer.

She was awesome and the massage was blissful. Midway she asked by touching jonny. You want it now or later. LOL. And I was wondering how do I approach the subject.

My ratings.

The lady was very old. Might be a turn off for some.

Howevery she makes up by skill and attitude.

WIR. Yes. But definitely will ask for someone else..

Dil Beat
02-02-15, 10:12
Clear your mail box.

Who wants to plan a gangbang with me?

We can hire a well recommended indie, book a room and share the costs.

Saint Anger 86
02-02-15, 12:03
Thank you so much Victor Bhai.

A newbie like me was looking for just this.

Will go there now. And share the experience.

CheersDo you have anymore friends joining by the name of EmRahul, AntiqueKLPD and Rajee Spurt?

RohanM
02-02-15, 12:50
Does anybody got extra there?

Rocks84
02-02-15, 15:15
Hi all,

Horrendous mongering experience till date in BP.

Sharing my experience after a long time.

Yesterday, went to BP around 12:15 pm in the morning as johnny was in full mood. For 4 months or so, I was quite regular to BP with one girl Kajal (Disco building,1st floor, 1st left) as he service was nice. Tried her 7-8 times. Today, instead of going to her, went to the next room to taste some other [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Enjoyed her to my heart content for an hour or so. This gal at this point of time asked me where my car / bike is parked. I told her the exact location of my bike. It was near juice corner.

When I was leaving BP, Kajal also saw me coming from the other room.

Now the major story starts here.

As I reach near my bike two people came near to me and showed me the key ring which has MH LE written on it. They told me that my face has come in CCTV camera and they saw me coming from [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] I was damn shocked to hear how can the CCTV cameras be there, but I was damn scared and they asked me to come with them. I have one good habit of keeping only round about rs 2 k into my wallet and an ATM card which has only around 5 k in it and this ATM card doesn't have my name written on it. They took me to an isolated location and asked me to give 26 k to free myself. I showed them my wallet (It has rs 1200). They asked me to bring 26 k from anywhere and if I will not pay they will not free me and take me to the LE jeep and take my sign etc etc. I told them politely that they can come to the ATM with me and check the total amount I have in my ATM card. They asked me to take out the mini stmt. There was some blue color small ATM there. Not sure which bank it was. It has Rs 5900. I took 4 k from the ATM and gave them and showed them the mini stmt and told them I will not be able to take 1. 9 k from my account as my card will be blocked. They told me to call my friends and my parents. I told them that I do not have a mobile phone and I do not remember anyone's number. They again asked me to show my wallet. After seeing my wallet, they took Rs 1 k from it and left Rs 200 and asked me to run and leave the place ASAP. I left as fast as possible as I can. Total damage to LE-5 K.

My questions here are:

1. Were they really LE?

2. Does this BP girl (Kajal) asked the LE to catch me near my bike as I haven't tried her yesterday.

3. Does the other girl asked the LE to catch me?

4. Is there any CCTV camera near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

5. Any other leads which can help me in reaching to the conclusion.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JizzyB
02-02-15, 15:32
Hi bro,

Can you give the exact location?

JizzyB.

Browsing through JD came across an MP in thakur village by the name of A. A.

Called the number and an elderly voice of a lady answers. She gave directions to reach there. Took a while to enter as there were too many people around the place. Finally on entering a aged lady reconfirms if I was the one who had called. After the assurance she called out to the girl inside. Wtf. No choices only one girl...

Kp6305
02-02-15, 15:38
Surprised to hear that, sorry for you.

Guys be careful with BP, I usually prefer to go BP in evening since crowd is normal that time and no one will questions you, but in noon since no crowd you may be looted like this.

Pussy Shave
02-02-15, 17:19
I have visited once. Services are big no.

Does anybody got extra there?

Bond Bond
02-02-15, 18:16
You don't have PM. And moreover this is in mumbai posted in pune by oversight.

Hi bro,

Can you give the exact location?

JizzyB.

Bond Bond
02-02-15, 18:24
My in box is flooded with requests for her digits and I have replied to a couple of you. Please remember that when there is too much demand these chicks raise the price'. I request all fellow pals not to let Johnny rule. She is worth 3 k st and will agree to it though may start with higher amount. Please do not over pay. With her demand am expecting few FR's soon. Cheers!

Bond Bond
02-02-15, 18:45
This is a set up for sure. No wonder the gal asked you about your bike / car. I know this can scare the shit out of anyone but this can happen anti e not necessarily in noon. LE is on the prowl too but generally in khakhi's or at least with a valid photo identity. A key ring with LE is definitely a reason to doubt. Further I have been there a few times and seen LE on rounds. And they get their share so cheating like this is unlikely.

Teaches us pals, let's plan in groups so v are not singled out on these streets.

Further kajal is a nice babe and don't think she will spoil her regular client if you have done her so many times as you state.

Hi all,

Sharing my experience after a long time.

Yesterday, went to BP around 12:15 pm in the morning as johnny was in full mood. For 4 months or so, I was quite regular to BP with one girl Kajal (Disco building,1st floor, 1st left) as he service was nice. Tried her 7-8 times.

5. Any other leads which can help me in reaching to the conclusion.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Mongerer12
02-02-15, 18:48
Had a decent experience with this already popular babe. She is a sturdy bodied with heavy bottom; hence difficult to do in doggy position; very well experienced babe having handled many mongers, a working indie hence unavailable except weekends. She stays in south of Pune yet finds Pune station hotels like V comfortable. She shows very patient attitude which is plus point.

Looks- 6/10

Body- 7/10

Attitude- 8/10

WIR- rarely needed.

Damage- 4 k + 1 k for mirrored room + 500 tip.Dude, pl don't increase the rates. She is available in 3 K for 2 hours 2 pops. We shouldn't pay more than 3 K.

Bodhi Satva
02-02-15, 18:48
Nice FR. Therapist in HL must have been Po. She is quite good at giving prostrate massage. Very unique HJ.

Hello Wonderful Friends.

My experience at HL.

My ratings..

Hitman47
02-02-15, 18:51
This is really sad. That too at 12:15 pm.

Are you talking about Kajol above Food Plaza 1st floor, 1st left?

Hi all,

Shaan286
02-02-15, 18:56
Completely agree. Don't pay her more as than 3 k. Many of us had the same experience in 3 k.

Dude, pl don't increase the rates. She is available in 3 K for 2 hours 2 pops. We shouldn't pay more than 3 K.

SagarKumar
02-02-15, 19:15
Hi,

Please guide me about the girls in Varsha. Are those good?

Sanysh11
02-02-15, 20:18
Today I landed up in Pune and thanks to Victor bhai and Bond bond got list of contacts for spa and indi spread across the region.

Due to time constraint thought to have spa visit first which was on property owing body ache (frequent travel.), searched on net for co ordinates and reached on time. This place is easy to miss if you are not looking properly.

Reached and saw beautiful and hot receptionist (convert Hindi name "Kalam" to English) but she is just the manager and not available. After learning from old FR told them that I don't want om so "Chand" (of course convert the name) was assigned. Therapist looked 30+ but was OK face and nice racks.

Room was very pleasant with no disposable lying around and tell you what the lady was there when I was changing and she slapped on my bum. Yeppe I knew extras are there.

I took deep tissue massage and boy o boy it was delivered to perfection. She was teasing my johny and marbles time to time but was also concentrating on work and yes I was squeezing her bum in between which she didn't mind at all. After 50 minutes or so she asked what extra you want I said BJ which she turned down the the haggling started she wanted 2 K for HJ and TL I stick to my offer and started negotiating from. 5 k, told her I know the rates and please walk away if you want so finally deal was stuck at 1 k.

Now what came was pure bliss, she sat on table with one leg folded and took me in her lap with top gone. Boy what milky texture and what nips, I sucked those small but firm boobs for long and even she was refusing kissed her (LFK not DFK.) while she was giving most unhurried HJ with enough attention to my marbles. Came in her hand which she wiped with tissue. Then I told her that I don't want head mash but my head is slightly aching so can you please massage that please which she agreed, came on the table and sat both leg folded like when mother gives milk to baby and then she put one pillow on lap and then gave awesome massage like one GF will gives (of course when GF is in mad love with you and not after marriage LOL). Due to all this I gave her another 300.

After hot shower I came out the place as very very happy man.

My take.

Place: 7/10 (posh but in the society so someday this will be cracked down I guess).

Babe:

Rack 6/10 (firm but small with pink pointing nips).

Attitude: 10/10 (really good).

Damage: 2 K + 1 k + .3 k.

Tomorrow will be indi FR, I am living in one business hotel near FC Deccan which has direct lift to my floor. Have put msgs to Neelakshi and Neha will try to bang one of them OR should I go for Smita I am little confused. But will do the deed and post FR.

Tut Li
02-03-15, 01:23
Today I landed up in Pune and thanks to Victor bhai and Bond bond got list of contacts for spa and indi spread across the region.

Due to time constraint thought to have spa visit first which was on property owing body ache (frequent travel.), searched on net for co ordinates and reached on time. This place is easy to miss if you are not looking properly.

Reached and saw beautiful and hot receptionist (convert Hindi name "Kalam" to English) but she is just the manager and not available. After learning from old FR told them that I don't want om so "Chand" (of course convert the name) was assigned. Therapist looked 30+ but was OK face and nice racks.

Room was very pleasant with no disposable lying around and tell you what the lady was there when I was changing and she slapped on my bum. Yeppe I knew extras are there.

I took deep tissue massage and boy o boy it was delivered to perfection. She was teasing my johny and marbles time to time but was also concentrating on work and yes I was squeezing her bum in between which she didn't mind at all. After 50 minutes or so she asked what extra you want I said BJ which she turned down the the haggling started she wanted 2 K for HJ and TL I stick to my offer and started negotiating from. 5 k, told her I know the rates and please walk away if you want so finally deal was stuck at 1 k.

Now what came was pure bliss, she sat on table with one leg folded and took me in her lap with top gone. Boy what milky texture and what nips, I sucked those small but firm boobs for long and even she was refusing kissed her (LFK not DFK.) while she was giving most unhurried HJ with enough attention to my marbles. Came in her hand which she wiped with tissue..Bro,

Smitha is certainly not presentable to star hotels. Avoid her to take her to your hotel. May be you can take her to some other place.

Cheers

Victor Bhai
02-03-15, 04:03
Niceee! The place rocks for sure! Have a good time in Pune! Enjoy!

Room was very pleasant with no disposable lying around and tell you what the lady was there when I was changing and she slapped on my bum. Yeppe I knew extras are there..