PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

SkyWalk30
02-03-15, 06:53
Shocking to see that so big metro Pune city is limited to only Smita / Neha / Pallavi / Yogits or few other pros. I hope they all must be infected now. Guys wake up.

Hammer893
02-03-15, 08:44
Dear Rohan,

I have visit Zazen many times. The girls are well paid and do not want extras. They are very particular.

Does anybody got extra there?

CapeMumbai
02-03-15, 10:54
Hi MD,

Please clear your inbox.

Who wants to plan a gangbang with me?

We can hire a well recommended indie, book a room and share the costs..

Macmoh
02-03-15, 12:08
Who wants to plan a gangbang with me?

We can hire a well recommended indie, book a room and share the costs.PM me, let us discuss.

Member #4440
02-03-15, 12:55
I had been frequent visitor of BP in early days but that time LE were create problems only with some Un educated people. I had seen one LE in front of Shree Krishna theatre checking pockets of an old man. He was seems like tapori and was arguing to him. I think those weren't LE but have in connection with that girl. So we have to teach them now. So my advice will be use trusted independent only at private place.

Rocks84
02-03-15, 15:08
This is a set up for sure. No wonder the gal asked you about your bike / car. I know this can scare the shit out of anyone but this can happen anti e not necessarily in noon. LE is on the prowl too but generally in khakhi's or at least with a valid photo identity. A key ring with LE is definitely a reason to doubt. Further I have been there a few times and seen LE on rounds. And they get their share so cheating like this is unlikely.

Teaches us pals, let's plan in groups so v are not singled out on these streets.

Further kajal is a nice babe and don't think she will spoil her regular client if you have done her so many times as you state.Yes, you are actually right that Kajal is a nice babe, but I am not sure how things turned out against me. Still I am not able to reach to the conclusion that it was some setup by these BP gals or I had a bad day on Sunday.

Rocks84
02-03-15, 15:09
This is really sad. That too at 12:15 pm.

Are you talking about Kajol above Food Plaza 1st floor, 1st left?Yes, same Kajal, 1st floor, 1st left.

Seric
02-03-15, 20:10
Hi Seniors,

I am new here. I have Pallavi / Nisha the famous Wanori girls number ending with 403. Just wanted to know if anyone has visited her place? I will be in Pune with my office people can't invite her to the hotel, it will be good if I visit her. Will it be safe? I also don't want a SP involved. Does she take all the calls and are there other people in her apartment.

Seric
02-03-15, 20:26
Just for info.

Comparison of gold with silver?

Hey buddy,

Pallavi and Wanowarie is the same and she is gold.

But Nisha Kondhwa is different and out of league.

No comparison.

I have not availed services of both but seniors can guide more.Guys,

I have Pallavi number it ends with 403. Is this Nisha's number or Pallavi's number if they are different. Will be glad it you can help. I also want to meet her at her place. If any seniors have visited please let me know if it is safe.

Victor Bhai
02-04-15, 03:33
Hey,

That's Nisha's number for sure.

She does have her own place and is safe.

Enjoy your time in Pune!

Guys,

I have Pallavi number it ends with 403. Is this Nisha's number or Pallavi's number if they are different. Will be glad it you can help. I also want to meet her at her place. If any seniors have visited please let me know if it is safe.

Tut Li
02-04-15, 05:42
Guys,

I have Pallavi number it ends with 403. Is this Nisha's number or Pallavi's number if they are different. Will be glad it you can help. I also want to meet her at her place. If any seniors have visited please let me know if it is safe.Number ending with 403 is of Silver and not gold. Bulky. Out of shape. Waste of money. Good luck.

Kp6305
02-04-15, 06:50
Number ending with 403 is of Silver and not gold. Bulky. Out of shape. Waste of money. Good luck.Bro,

Sorry but I feel Pallavi is overrated here, I had talked with her and she shared pic but I didn't find her so impressive. Is that her service that gives her so high rating or she is overrated as gold?

HalfBlood88
02-04-15, 07:47
Niceee! The place rocks for sure! Have a good time in Pune! Enjoy!Dear Victor Bhai,

I am new to Pune so could you assist me with certain pointers to help locate the HL MP easily. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Piyush

TheBestIndia
02-04-15, 10:46
Gurus,

Please guide on feedback regarding contact whose number ends with 337. Near Hapdapsar.

Rates quoted are 4 k, and pic looks good. Do share your experience and whether this is genuine.

Tut Li
02-04-15, 13:30
Bro,

Sorry but I feel Pallavi is overrated here, I had talked with her and she shared pic but I didn't find her so impressive. Is that her service that gives her so high rating or she is overrated as gold?It was for comparison between Pallavi and Nisha, in most of the FRs, it is mentioned that she is not a looker. May get 5-6 out of 10. But her body, service and safe accommodation compensate for her look.

Cheers

RajFlare
02-04-15, 13:30
Hi guys,

I am in Pune temporarily, on official visit. This is my first time to Pune. Can someone suggest best Spa's preferably with extras.

Praj4
02-04-15, 13:55
Indians are overtly biased towards fair colour. Also as a society they lack maturity and sensitivity to accomodate many racial diferences that we are multiethnic nation which results into such unfair judgements about WG. Following is one case study based on a FR from Delhi forum to illustrate that it's no black and white picture out there. You get to experience all sorts of KLPDs. Conclusion is overall pallavi could be deemed 7. 5/10 ,which is quiet decent score anywhere on any forum.

Today 10:29 #24246.

Mitchell1 Mitchell1 is offline.

CIS KLPD in Gurgaon.

I was in Gurgaon this Monday. My non ISGian friend suggest to venture some CIS stuff. Called up our regular sp and he send pic. Looking ok. Price quoted 12 k for once session each for two buddy by one bird. Sp showed bird. Very fair but very thin and short height. Still we both agreed because CIS girls are good in service. Hand over money to sp. First was my turn. Girl was speaking less but she knows hindi well. Opened cloth and directly starts putting rubber on johney. I said to wait but she was not listening me. Very bad attitude. She didn't removed bra even. Below avg CBJ and started in WOT, Missionary and discharged in doggy. Same was with my friend. Cutting short it was wastage of money.

AndyBhai
02-04-15, 14:05
Hi guys,

I am in Pune temporarily, on official visit. This is my first time to Pune. Can someone suggest best Spa's preferably with extras.Sos Spa in Koregaon Park is the best.

AndyBhai
02-04-15, 14:09
It was for comparison between pallavi and Nisha. . in most of the FRs, it is mentioned that she is not a looker. May get 5-6 out of 10. But her body, service and safe accommodation compensat for her look. Cheers.Is there pallavis ad on locanto?

Dev987
02-04-15, 14:37
Well, try her once. You may change your opinion then!

Bro,

Sorry but I feel Pallavi is overrated here, I had talked with her and she shared pic but I didn't find her so impressive. Is that her service that gives her so high rating or she is overrated as gold?

RockingSam
02-04-15, 14:47
That's True!

Well, try her once. You may change your opinion then!

Kp6305
02-04-15, 15:53
It was for comparison between pallavi and Nisha. . in most of the FRs, it is mentioned that she is not a looker. May get 5-6 out of 10. But her body, service and safe accommodation compensat for her look. Cheers.Thanks buddy, I shall try her next. May be next week.

Seric
02-04-15, 16:32
Number ending with 403 is of Silver and not gold. Bulky. Out of shape. Waste of money. Good luck.Victor Bhai, Tut li and all the seniors thanks for the info. I do not have PM facility yet. Is it safe to use CC to get that. Is there any other way to pay?

Also can someone send me pallavi's number in any other way? I checked Locanto can't seem to find her there! I don't mind paying for the subscription but not feeling safe. Any suggestions, please guide.

Thanks again for help!

SuperJock
02-04-15, 16:39
Dear Rohan,

I have visit Zazen many times. The girls are well paid and do not want extras. They are very particular.True. Zazen girls are pretty clear. No extras.

VickyHyd
02-04-15, 17:17
[Email address deleted by Admin]
Guys,

Can someone please share Neelakshi's contact details?

Also, by any chance, can any of you upload her pic?

Thanks for all the help in the past.

Cheers!New to Pune. Staying at Deccan. Can you suggest some good place.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks![Email address deleted by Admin]

Victor Bhai
02-04-15, 18:10
Hey,

I too had that question before I went ahead with subscription. Yes, its safe and I am sure you'll gain lot of info and contacts and could learn a lot.

CC is mandatory, and as said in the site details, it doesn't mention ISG in statement, safe in that way as well.

Go ahead and enjoy connecting with some very helpful folks in this mongering world.

Cheers!

Victor Bhai, Tut li and all the seniors thanks for the info. I do not have PM facility yet. Is it safe to use CC to get that. Is there any other way to pay?

Also can someone send me pallavi's number in any other way? I checked Locanto can't seem to find her there! I don't mind paying for the subscription but not feeling safe. Any suggestions, please guide.

Thanks again for help!

Victor Bhai
02-04-15, 18:16
Search for Health in the Land of spa Koregaon park lane 6.

Trust google and it'll show you the way.

Take lane 6 from north main road and drive straight for a couple of kms and its the right building at the junction.

Have a good time mate and yeah, post your FR as well!

Dear Victor Bhai,

I am new to Pune so could you assist me with certain pointers to help locate the HL MP easily. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Piyush

Seric
02-05-15, 04:42
Hey,

I too had that question before I went ahead with subscription. Yes, its safe and I am sure you'll gain lot of info and contacts and could learn a lot.

CC is mandatory, and as said in the site details, it doesn't mention ISG in statement, safe in that way as well.

Go ahead and enjoy connecting with some very helpful folks in this mongering world.

Cheers!Thanks for the info Bhai! I will do it soon. In the mean time I got 2 more numbers claiming to be Pallavi 99X141 and 99X050 can anyone which one is hers or if the both are different. Planning to visit Nisha when I am in Pune and also Pallavi if I get through to her. Will post the FR once!

Thanks Again for the help.

IAmPlayboy512
02-05-15, 15:22
Hi,

I just shifted from Mumbai to Pune and no idea of this place help please. I will help by giving Mumbai numbers.

Thanks

Bond Bond
02-05-15, 16:53
Please Rtff and you will get lots of tips on how to start. Further you don't have PM so digits can't be shared.

Hi,

I just shifted from Mumbai to Pune and no idea of this place help please. I will help by giving Mumbai numbers.

Thanks

Shaan286
02-05-15, 16:59
Got a contact of a new indy named Neha who operates near by seasons mall. Going to meet her this weekend. Reviews based on past experiences will be appreciated.

Bodhi Satva
02-05-15, 17:31
Healthland Spa. KP lane #6.

Spa of Siam. KP, lane #6.

Amantra Spa. Seasons Mall.

Have fun.

Hi guys,

I am in Pune temporarily, on official visit. This is my first time to Pune. Can someone suggest best Spa's preferably with extras.

Victor Bhai
02-05-15, 17:41
I just hope that she's a new one. Neha is such a common name for inde!

All the best brother! Hope to read a good one from you!

Got a contact of a new indy named Neha who operates near by seasons mall. Going to meet her this weekend. Reviews based on past experiences will be appreciated.

Victor Bhai
02-05-15, 18:02
Hey,

From where did you get those numbers?

Strangely I don't see you activated your PM yet.

As far as Pallavi's numbers are concerned, both might be her. Do explore those and share the FR.

Thanks for the info Bhai! I will do it soon. In the mean time I got 2 more numbers claiming to be Pallavi 99X141 and 99X050 can anyone which one is hers or if the both are different. Planning to visit Nisha when I am in Pune and also Pallavi if I get through to her. Will post the FR once!

Thanks Again for the help.

Rahul0912
02-05-15, 18:44
Get a subscription and PM for contact's.

Hi,

Thanks

DGenerationXXX
02-06-15, 03:50
Hey,

From where did you get those numbers?

Strangely I don't see you activated your PM yet.

As far as Pallavi's numbers are concerned, both might be her. Do explore those and share the FR.Can someone please PM me her contact details.

Mnaya
02-06-15, 04:14
Can someone share a BP contact who'd give BBJ?

I will reciprocate.

SmartVvarma
02-06-15, 05:29
Hi Friends.

I have been off the grid for a while now!!

Just wanted to share an update -- there an ad on Loc about one Miss Anjana with her mail I'd. When contacted, she gives two options.

Has anyone met her or would appreciate any feedback on her?

Freak770
02-06-15, 07:13
Hi,

I'm new here and would like help from you experienced guys.

SmartVvarma
02-06-15, 08:33
Anybody has any idea about contact number ending with 978 in Kondhwa. Is it a SP or Indie.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.She's Pooja and she's an inde. Though she has other options. Hope this helps.

Play Safe.

AngelHunk
02-06-15, 10:03
One of my friend credited money and he is still waiting for last two weeks. A fraud case apparently.

Hi Friends.

I have been off the grid for a while now!!

Just wanted to share an update -- there an ad on Loc about one Miss Anjana with her mail I'd. When contacted, she gives two options.

Has anyone met her or would appreciate any feedback on her?

AmpMax
02-06-15, 10:13
Healthland Spa. KP lane #6.

Spa of Siam. KP, lane #6.

Amantra Spa. Seasons Mall.

Have fun.Dude, both are on lane 7. Not lane 6.

HurryKishan
02-06-15, 11:27
Thanks for the info Bhai! I will do it soon. In the mean time I got 2 more numbers claiming to be Pallavi 99X141 and 99X050 can anyone which one is hers or if the both are different. Planning to visit Nisha when I am in Pune and also Pallavi if I get through to her. Will post the FR once!

Thanks Again for the help.Can someone PM me the number of Pallavi Wanowrie.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Dil Beat
02-06-15, 13:05
Guys,

Just came across a girl (via AFF) claiming to be 24 yo working with BPO, operating Nr s'ngr (her own place), asking for 10 K / 3 hrs. Any Feedback. Sharing her pics, as shared by her.

Please be little quick in responding.

Bodhi Satva
02-07-15, 01:42
Apologies. Yes, both are located in lane #7. Thanks for the correction.

Dude, both are on lane 7. Not lane 6.

Avimeddy
02-07-15, 05:07
Hi all,

This is my second FR from the month of November 2013, I saw a add on locanto claim that a couple wants a man for three some at free of cast, I asked suggestions from senior members of this forum weather I should go ahead or not, but members reply came late and I decided to go ahead, as the place will be mine also no money involved in it. I called them fixed the appointment to meet at my friends place on Friday I was in office so it will be no problem for me to leave my office without anyone notice me I leave the office and get all the safety things with me.

I reached the place before they reached, then I meet them personally before entering the place, the guy and the girl look decent to me so I go ahead, guys trust me they are genuine persons, we did some chit chat I told them that this is my first try to do the threesome, I set the rules that no video / pics will be capture, then after some time we started the deed. The experience was awesome we tried different positions like missi, doggy, DP and all the other things, spent almost 5 hours and did two shots, so far so good experience for me, mean while the guy clicked the pics of ours but I checked all the captured pics and I found out that in none of the pics my face is visible, after the very good deed we departed to our ways I join my office again as a very very happy person. At office I just think that it was a dream or what I have just done was real. The guy and the girl name was Sunny and Ritu, I am still able to see their add on locanto, but I am not going to do any kind of things again as that was too risky for me, because I meet them in pimple Saudagar very near to my home.

Thank you guys for your reply for my query.

PuneriBoka
02-07-15, 14:12
Anyone recently tried Anna's Den? Please share reviews / suggestions.

I have visited few months back, but the girls lined-up was not up to the mark.

PuneriBoka
02-07-15, 14:16
Anyone tried following MPs recently? Please suggest your 2 cents on the same:

1. MP at Akshay complex.

2. Panchami.

3. Hadapsar, Mantri Market.

4. Balgandharv.

5. Laxmi ROad.

6. Deccan.

Any particular bird recommended for good service please let me know.

Mongerer12
02-07-15, 17:20
Not sure if anyone has noticed but I observed that in the last 2-3 months almost 50-60% of new members, asking for the indie contacts citing the same reason, that either they are new to Pune or coming on a short trip to Pune. That too most of these folks are not active anywhere in other groups as well. Seems this has become a trick now to fetch the contact. I m not against the sharing but then it should be for everyone's benefit.

PuneriRaja
02-07-15, 19:51
Hi all,

I have been following this forum for more than an yr now finally joined, hope I will enjoy the mutual support.

I have contacts of few indes which I think are discussed here many time still I am ready to share.

Regards,

R

HornyBoyForU
02-07-15, 20:32
My suggestion to you is instead of offering to share your contacts rather share your experiences with them so that people gain trust on you and then shall be able to help you.

Hi all,

I have been following this forum for more than an yr now finally joined, hope I will enjoy the mutual support.

I have contacts of few indes which I think are discussed here many time still I am ready to share.

Regards,

R

AidGuide
02-08-15, 07:11
Not sure if anyone has noticed but I observed that in the last 2-3 months almost 50-60% of new members, asking for the indie contacts citing the same reason, that either they are new to Pune or coming on a short trip to Pune. That too most of these folks are not active anywhere in other groups as well. Seems this has become a trick now to fetch the contact. I m not against the sharing but then it should be for everyone's benefit.M12,

Certainly,

I doubt, there are many SPs in disguise of fellow members active on the forum now a days. Some even have guts to write a Fake FR.

So, before sharing any discreet contact, ask his number first & then call him & talk to him. It is easy to recognize the SP with his tone. This is what I do.

My two cents.

Enjoy,

AidGuide

BophSep
02-08-15, 08:30
I agree with you on this I was in the forum for almost 2 year when I joint I started with initial mongering FR and then I started getting the requests and gained a little confidence of the senior members and then onwards stated moving on.

I am a Junior member and cannot expect help by just joining the forum. Senior & other member never know who we are so get the confidence first.

Regards

My suggestion to you is instead of offering to share your contacts rather share your experiences with them so that people gain trust on you and then shall be able to help you.

BophSep
02-08-15, 09:44
It is my fortnight old FR basically I am not a good writer hence not able to post the FR in time. Whole day I was on work and was in touch with her over Wapp as she is working in the mall she said can come only join after 9 pm. I was free since 7 Pm and was waiting for to meet her but still have 2 to 2 and half hour to kill. I was in chat with her during the time and she was in w-app and as and hen she is free from the customer would join back and chat.

Finally the moment came the clock struck 9. 00 and in 15 min she asked to call her. I called up she asked will she has to join for ST or LT. I said it all depends on your attitude and service come prepared for LT. She said if that the case she has to go to her room change the dress as she is in her uniform by and get ready and will come her Night dress. I told her to be quickly as it is almost 9. 30 She agred to Join me in 30 min. Promptly she left the work place reached her room and left for my hotel and were in touch through W-app. She requested me to wait at the reception as it will 10.00 by the time she reaches. Some how by the time she reaches hotel it was 10.30 pm.

I was desperate and Jhoney was also kicking inside when to got off the auto I could bit of shock as she was not what I was expecting or what I has framed in mind. She got down from auto I stated paying for the auto charges she said she will pay for it. Went to the reception she promptly took her I'd gave at the reception and straightly went to dining area. She said can we go to the room as she has to take bath first and will be comfortable if they have the dinner in the room. We proceeded to the room. As soon as we entered the room and closed the door She gave a good Hug. I lifted her up. For the first time I have having a little girl barely out of her teen and Light weight. All assets were small (may it be boobs, waist, ass height & weight) as I was used to look for all big assets thought of having her for ST.

She went to took the shower in the mean time I ordered for the dinner. Offered her drink for which she refused. She came out of the shower in 2 piece and my jhonny stated knocking again. She straight away went in the bed and I also joined the bed. After initial chit chat our hands started exploring the area. She said it is almost 11 now can we have the 1st round now before the dinner arrives Agreed for, Had a good DFK and had a long 69 She was playing with my tool and I has having a DATY as she was very clean. I was fingering her pussy and she was giving bbj. There after In between I called up up room service to tell be bring the dinner at last call as I do not want to get disturb by the door bell. We exchanged the boy heat well and ended up in missy after putting on the cover to jhony.

After Dinner she said to have 1 more round quickly as it is almost 12.30 now and will find difficult to get auto to her house. As I enjoyed I said we make it to a LT and she can go in morning. She gave a hug and then we watched a movie. My laptop was with me she asked do I have any hot movie I asked would you like to watch she said yes jointly watched some clipping which I has having and in turn we both again started fiddling. This time I could not last long and finished off quickly.

Both washed up and came back to bed. We both slept on with limited dresses. Got Up in the morning she said she can be with me till 1 pm as her timing is from 2 Pm. But as I had the work I had to rush also I have to check out as I had to proceed to Mumbai. We had 1 more round if the morning after brushing our self there after went to have the breakfast. I really enjoyed the company her perky boobs.

Though not great looking but full of energy and ready for all positions.

It was a day to remember. Paid the agreed packet proceeded to my destination droped her on the way to mall early at 10.30 am she said will take the morning shift today.

Rest is all fine.

BophSep
02-08-15, 10:59
Dear,

I am a junior member in this forum and I also agree to this what ever help I have received from the senior is only after I shared my contact no after knowing my genuinity.

We should stick to this and share the details once the same is clear to other fellow.

Regards

M12,

Certainly,

I doubt, there are many SPs in disguise of fellow members active on the forum now a days. Some even have guts to write a Fake FR.

So, before sharing any discreet contact, ask his number first & then call him & talk to him. It is easy to recognize the SP with his tone. This is what I do.

My two cents.

-enjoy.

AidGuide.

Raja Jani
02-08-15, 12:27
As mentioned by.

M12,

Certainly,

My two cents.

-enjoy.

AidGuide.Check PM.

Hi all,

Regards,

RHave asked for your details. Let us see, how you react.

PuneriBoka
02-08-15, 13:12
This is FR of camp MP near famous burger joint.

Options- 4, range- 3 k to 6 k for ST (1 or 2 shots) of 1 HR.

Girls. Young, more than avg, ratings- 6 to 7/10.

Hygiene of room- big room with kingsize bed & mirror. Clean & no smell.

Selected Bong girl Madhu with price tag 4 k and negotiated to 2. 8 k with 0. 2 tip after deed.

Other options are also good, specially the one with 5 k & 6 k but, again, budget issue.

As soon as deed started, got pleasant DFK and tight hug. Girl is dusky, slim with smooth skin & clear face. Avg but tight boobs & one with beauty spot.

As deed is for only 1 shot or 1 HR whichever is early, I started consuming time in DFK, groping etc. Immediately she said she will provide good body massage after the deed if tie remains, with a sweet smile.

Then we proceeded to the real GFE thing- DFK, with removal of cloths alternatively and we were in birthday suits. She has good body, clean, smooth & no smell.

We proceeded further with lots of things- licking, sucking, 69, BBJ, CBJ, and then Johnny was in an attacking mood. We tried several positions as WOT, Doggy, sideways & finished in Missi.

She was moaning like a small baby with closed eyes. Thn proceeded for nude massage as still 20 minutes remaining. During massage she told me about her entry in this world. She is Bong and cheated by a lady who assured her & her family about an employment and left her alone in flesh market of Delhi and there she got raped, tortured from Delhi to gurgaon- punjab- mumbai. There she got usedto to all these things and started earning money. Now she will be there for more 50 days and then she will quit this thing as she has earned a lot by doing it.

Offered her tip but she didn't accepted and politely replied with long long DFK and tight hug which again brought my jhonny into action. I started rubbing it against her body and she holded it with an angry look. I requested her for just 5 minutes HJ / BJ and she gave me BBBJ. It was too abrupt that I unloaded in 2 minutes only.

Overall Nice experience.

Face- 6/10 Bong face.

Body- 7/10 slim & avg racks.

BBBJ- 8/10.

Service- 9/10.

Place- 9/10 (compared to other MPs).

WIR- yes, if possible, may try another girl.

I have direct no of them, will be provided in return of contacts of 2.5 k or lesser.

Kp6305
02-08-15, 13:24
Guys,

I want to bang any indi tonight preferably with her place, can you suggest or share any contacts, I have some contacts of indies but not sure which of them do LT and with good service and safe place for night,.

P!ease help, you can pm me if needed.

I would reciprocate with any other help.

Cheers

Kiran1411
02-08-15, 15:47
I agree and I have helped a bunch of folks with numbers of Indies, but no response / reciprocation after that.

Anyway, back in town after 3 grueling weeks on the road. Plan to pick up mongering activities where I left.

Need some action.

M12,

Certainly,

My two cents.

-enjoy.

AidGuide.

FuckSri
02-08-15, 15:52
Just came out riding a ridiculously awesome African babe.

Saw an ad in locanto of an African yesterday and the ad seemed familiar with that of Mike's. Some seniors might know him. I had my first African experience through him before joining this forum. Since the ad seemed exactly like the one Mike used to post I replied with confidence. And vola, though it's not Mike everything else is same, the location to meet in kondwa and the flat in M nagar. He asjed me to call him after reaching a famous restaurant in kondwa. But immediately received a call from the girl herself and we chatted on whatsapp and she shared her location through whatsapp and asked me to come directly. The place looks kinda scary but it's safe. It's upgraded grom a shitty bed to a proper bed, etc. Now enough of the place and introductions.

The chick though not as sexy as she looks in the pic provides an awsome service similar to smitha minus anal.

Lookswise she has some loose fat in the tummy and ssmall saggy tits but an Ass to die for. I wanted to fuck that Ass so bad but she said no. Anyways she made me lie down and started kissing all over my body but avoided my lips. So that DFK is out of the question but after sacking and tackling my ear lobes she attacked my lips like a hungry lioness followed by an out of the world BBJ and rimming. Then came the condom and went at it like dogs but in multiple positions. It was freaking wild. Came after 20 min as I was on a sexual marathon this past week including yesterday night. By the time we are done we were out of breath and sweating. Got up and cleaned ourselves and sat on bed naked chatting for a few minutes catchin. All the while she was playing with the little guy. It slowly turned into a long foreplay with everything on the menu and I reconfirmed the no anal and then went at it. Missy, wot, CG, rcg, doggy, standing doggy. After 30 min I was nowhere near. So she removed the condom and did something like a hybrid between BJ and HJ and I came in her mouth which ahe took every drop of it. It was awesome. Went in suspecting the quality of service andcame out a very satisfied man. Finally asked her if I cam share her number with my friends. She said yes. But only to good friends. As forher specialit, she gives a deep sloppy and dirty BBJ with an actual chocolate all over the little guy.

Overall rating 7/10 (-2 for loose fat and saggy boobs and -1 for place) awsome GFE.

Damages 6 k for 2 shots and 1 HR. But definitely not a time watcher. By the way her name is sarah.

PuneriRaja
02-08-15, 18:19
As mentioned by.

Check PM.

Have asked for your details. Let us see, how you react.Hey Senior members,

I totally agree, I will surely follow the instructions I will build a trust and then ask for any ref or contacts.

To begin I will start my FR soon.

Thanks all.

PuneriRaja
02-08-15, 18:48
Hey RJ,

I have replied with contacts I have will be sharing my experience soon.

As mentioned by.

Check PM.

Have asked for your details. Let us see, how you react.

Bond Bond
02-08-15, 18:48
What did you pay her. I have been discussing LT but time has not matched yet. She was busy this week. So planned for next week.

It is my fortnight old FR basically I am not a good writer hence not able to post the FR in time. Whole day I was on work and was in touch with her.....

It was a day to remember. Paid the agreed packet proceeded to my destination droped her on the way to mall early at 10.30 am she said will take the morning shift today.

Rest is all fine.

PuneriRaja
02-08-15, 18:55
My suggestion to you is instead of offering to share your contacts rather share your experiences with them so that people gain trust on you and then shall be able to help you.Sure I will, I just said I had few contacts which I am sure are with many members and still if they need I can share.

I used the word mutual support.

Any ways my FR will follow soon.

Anant17
02-08-15, 19:42
Got a chance to visit Anna's den.

Was shown 3 gals and surprisingly 2 were quite decent from the "standard". Asked him to pick instead whoever is good in service. He picked one of the gal named "Bobby" (Afair). The thing at Anna are run in a pretty standard way. Guidelines (2 shots or 1 with french), rates (1.3 k), condom boy (50 bucks), you are shown gal in one room and asked to move to another, and so on. Which I like better than any SPs of Pune.

On the look / feel side, gal is slim (not thin), decent looking. She is 22 but mother of 2, so slightly loose pussy and saggy boobs but she made for it during act. Was wearing very strong perfume which I disliked (made me nauseous).

On the service side, I liked the gal's attitude. She tried to please me for better tip, which I obliged in the end. In the first round, she did allow kissing (not deep) and I could not manage to go past missi (no shag even in past few days). We watched her movie in the recess which she must have been watching before I came in. Round 2 started after 20 minutes. This time I asked her to come on top. While moving slowly she squeezed my penis with some of her internal muscles. This was my first hand experience. After a decent time, she started rocking on top which I enjoyed. Finished in missi again.

I was able to take her pic when she was not looking but I will respect her privacy by not sharing in the open forum.

Looks: 6/10

Service: 7/10

VFM: 8/10

Hummer01
02-09-15, 03:32
Hello forum very soon will be planning a session with much discussed indie from forum-I have done with the arrangements. Courtesy Angelhunk for sharing the contact. FR will be posted soon.

Rishi Arora
02-09-15, 05:58
Can any body help me towards way of Anna'S den.

I want to visit this place.

Please, let me know.

SagarKumar
02-09-15, 06:40
Hello forum,

I want to visit Varsha this week please guide me by sharing best day and time to visit.

Please tell me the best time when I will get a bunch to select.

Thank you in advance.

Hummer01
02-09-15, 07:03
Hello.

There's a place similar to Anna's den. In chakan area-the name of lodge starts with be. I have been there twice and tried them in past, decent experience in all. Prices range from 1700 to 3000 depending on the girl, usually 5-6 girls are available here.

Got a chance to visit Anna's den.

Was shown 3 gals and surprisingly 2 were quite decent from the "standard". Asked him to pick instead whoever is good in service. He picked one of the gal named "Bobby" (Afair). The thing at Anna are run in a pretty standard way. Guidelines (2 shots or 1 with french), rates (1.3 k), condom boy (50 bucks), you are shown gal in one room and asked to move to another, and so on. Which I like better than any SPs of Pune.

On the look / feel side, gal is slim (not thin), decent looking. She is 22 but mother of 2, so slightly loose pussy and saggy boobs but she made for it during act. Was wearing very strong perfume which I disliked (made me nauseous).

On the service side, I liked the gal's attitude. She tried to please me for better tip, which I obliged in the end. In the first round, she did allow kissing (not deep) and I could not manage to go past missi (no shag even in past few days). We watched her movie in the recess which she must have been watching before I came in. Round 2 started after 20 minutes. This time I asked her to come on top. While moving slowly she squeezed my penis with some of her internal muscles. This was my first hand experience. After a decent time, she started rocking on top which I enjoyed. Finished in missi again.

I was able to take her pic when she was not looking but I will respect her privacy by not sharing in the open forum.

Looks: 6/10

VFM: 8/10

Kiran1411
02-09-15, 07:16
Not sure if I know Anna's Den. But about Chakan Lodge, could you help me with a PM to the location / contact?

Would reciprocate with some local contacts. Thanks!

Hello.

There's a place similar to Anna's den. In chakan area-the name of lodge starts with be. I have been there twice and tried them in past, decent experience in all. Prices range from 1700 to 3000 depending on the girl, usually 5-6 girls are available here.

Mnaya
02-09-15, 08:19
Went to BP hunting for a BBJ. Knew the girls are full of nakhra about that. Spotted a girl looking anxious for a jon. Explained requirement upfront. While in the act saw some guthka residue on me. Turned off, came back. Waste of 1.5 k. Does anyone have any contacts for quality BBJ at reasonable rates.

WIR--Yes.

FuckSri
02-09-15, 10:24
Someone already posted the pic of the girl that I described in Mumbai forum. Here is the link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1654296#post1654296.

SkyTech14
02-09-15, 10:43
Needed feedback on Neha from Vishranthwadi.

Her age group. Looks. Service. Attitude. Damage.

Hummer01
02-09-15, 11:54
Please check PM-details sent.

Not sure if I know Anna's Den. But about Chakan Lodge, could you help me with a PM to the location / contact?

Would reciprocate with some local contacts. Thanks!

Hummer01
02-09-15, 12:05
Dude I don't think BP is the right place to venture out for a BBJ alaas you have very good rapport with the girl you would not get the satisfaction.

Went to BP hunting for a BBJ. Knew the girls are full of nakhra about that. Spotted a girl looking anxious for a jon. Explained requirement upfront. While in the act saw some guthka residue on me. Turned off, came back. Waste of 1.5 k. Does anyone have any contacts for quality BBJ at reasonable rates.

WIR--Yes.

Kiran1411
02-09-15, 12:55
Thanks Hummer01 - but I don't see any new note from you. I apologize, but can you please recheck.

Thanks again.

Please check PM-details sent.

Mev007
02-09-15, 13:57
Guys,

New to forum will be coning for a short stay at Pune will be staying in a hotel in Viman Nagar please PM details of sum birds and help a new monger. Can give details of Delhi.

Thanks in adv brothers.

Bond Bond
02-09-15, 15:07
My in box is full of requests for her digits. I see that a few members ate just asking for digits and no FR's afterwards. I did help a few guys earlier with MP / SP details but not again. Please share experiences first. We cannot have the full city calling few indies and increasing their rates with so much demand. Give and take. Play safe.

Mev007
02-09-15, 16:28
Hi buddy I have to contact details of this girl named Tanya she works in an international call centre in Pune. She is originally from Dubai I have availed her services suffice to say I had a blast I have attached her pic of interested Pm me.

Hi Fellow monger can u pm me the contanct details of the dubai girl . Pls also give FR of the session too. She appears to have good racks.

CheersHow much dough you put on her and tool st or LT.

SkyTech14
02-09-15, 16:59
Already a lot have been posted about HL.

Amazing Experience.

One of the best extras ever got in any such MP.

Good hygiene.

Very cute Thai therapist was there.

Excellent massage. Particularly the prostate one.

Enjoyed her to the core. Right from DFK to Her very firm tits. With perky nipples. Hmmmm.

Had a great 30 minutes session of extras.

Scorecard.

Face. 8.

Boobs. 9.

Attitude. 10.

Service. 10.

Extras. TL / DFK / HJ.

Damage. 1.6 K for massage and 1.5 K for Extras.

Sanysh11
02-09-15, 17:51
Bro. Caught up with work will post FR in day or two.

My in box is full of requests for her digits. I see that a few members ate just asking for digits and no FR's afterwards. I did help a few guys earlier with MP / SP details but not again. Please share experiences first. We cannot have the full city calling few indies and increasing their rates with so much demand. Give and take. Play safe.

BophSep
02-09-15, 18:04
What you said is right, I share the no one I see the previous reviews or post. I even help who have failed in their attemps but have poster their report. If we pass on the no we will be the looser as it will increase her rate and most people just chat up and do not make use of the number.

Regards

Hummer01
02-10-15, 03:30
Please check PM.

Thanks Hummer01 - but I don't see any new note from you. I apologize, but can you please recheck.

Thanks again.

Kiran1411
02-10-15, 04:29
Thanks Bro. Plan to try it towards end of the week. Will put up a FR.

Please check PM.

PankajV
02-10-15, 04:59
I tried her once, she is good one. Go for a ST.

Locanto gave me a lead and through SP got this one.

Quoting 15 K FT, 9 K ST.

Anl = 10 K+ ST / LT charge // tough am not into it.

Please let me know if you have any reviews for her?

Kiran1411
02-10-15, 05:36
Thanks. Got it.

Please check PM.

RoamingMonger
02-10-15, 09:26
After a long trip to dry land, I am back to Pune. While I was hunting on various sources online, I came in contact with a south Indian couple, he is offering her 24 year old wife for 2 hours at 7 k in Viman Nagar. I spoke to him over call, he sounded very genuine and spoke fluent English which made me to believe he is for sure not a SP. For me its a kind of first time where I will bang a wife who was offered by husband itself so little reluctant. I also made it clear that I don't want any peep or active participation from him to which he is kinda OK.

Would appreciate if anyone having similar experience elaborate things I should keep in mind to safe guard myself while dealing with them.

Bullsye
02-10-15, 12:24
I tried her once, she is good one. Go for a ST.I would suggest for ST, she is not worth beyond 5 K.

NaughtyRaj
02-10-15, 12:32
Dear Members,

I'm reaching Pune in this week can you help for HL spa, thanks.

Hummer01
02-10-15, 12:53
Hello-.

Ask for the girl- name starts with Ri*, 4 letters in name. I tried her last time- she was like 7/10 for service. Small but firm boobs. Little dusky in colour.

Thanks Bro. Plan to try it towards end of the week. Will put up a FR.

CorleoneVeto70
02-10-15, 14:02
Guys,

New to forum will be coning for a short stay at Pune will be staying in a hotel in Viman Nagar please PM details of sum birds and help a new monger. Can give details of Delhi.

Thanks in adv brothers.Hi,

Looking for contact too, in same area. Can anyone share a good and trusted contact.

Thrusting Rod
02-10-15, 14:33
While I was hunting on various sources online, I came in contact with a south Indian couple, he is offering her 24 year old wife for 2 hours at 7 k in Viman Nagar. I spoke to him over call, he sounded very genuine and spoke fluent English which made me to believe he is for sure not a SP.

Would appreciate if anyone having similar experience elaborate things I should keep in mind to safe guard myself while dealing with them.I would advise against it. With the way the law is enacted now, you can land into serious problems. I am aware of a similar Ad which resulted in a friend ending up losing all the cash he had on him & his Android mobile unit as well.

LuckyMan24
02-10-15, 15:54
Hello,

Have anyone tried SP ending 773?

Kp6305
02-10-15, 17:02
Looking for hookup for full night.

I have few numbers worth trying for ST.

But I need trusted bird for night, seniors please help and guide.

Bond Bond
02-10-15, 17:32
Its not for you S-11. You have posted some FR's in the past but there are a few with whom I shared digits and then they still ask for more and more and more. And no posts at all. Only digit requests.

Bro. Caught up with work will post FR in day or two.

Rajeshj
02-10-15, 18:03
Hi Senior members,

Recenltly I saw add on locanto about Ashi patel ending with number 095.

Add was posted for only 1-2 days and now deleted.

She claims to be slim, fair and not professional and charges 3.5 k for 4 hrs.

Has anyone tried her before?

DakuOnline
02-10-15, 19:56
Glad you responded. Welcome to 2015.

I tried her once, she is good one. Go for a ST.

DakuOnline
02-10-15, 20:21
This FR is from sometime back.

I called a trustworthy SP and got few pics from him (I don't happen to have them right now). Chose one of them and asked him to send to mentioned place.

She reached 30 minutes late but was my first experience on this city's ground and here's what I see. She does not know Hindi / English. All she knows is Marathi.

She said she was 25 but looked may be 21. Anyways here is what happened.

We went to bed room and she asked if there is anything to drink, which I had to ask three times to understand and we started unwrapping each other.

She was to the point girl. Directly asked me what's in my mind and she will do that. I said what ever is your specialty and she smiled. I thought hope that was worth 10 minutes to just explain what I wanted her to do.

She kissed me, no DFK, just lousy lip kiss and then started stroking little guy to wake him up. He was not happy so far as if asking me WTF is this?

Soon after few strokes it responded and she gave me CBJ and before I knew it she just put little guy in her in WOT and then told me it was my turn and we finished in missy. She started stroking again in 2 minutes and in minutes the hungry guy stood up and this time I insisted on doggy, which finally I was able to make some thing out of nothing.

Here is what it was like:

Pic: No where near to what SP sent me.

Boobs: 4/10 - I had to find them. In pic. They seemed yummy.

She asked me if I wanted her number. I said how are we going to talk, when you are here, I am not able to explain, phone is too far.

Overall- 4/10

Pussy- 7/10 - It was tight.

I called SP and he said you should tell him in advance that you need Hindi ones WTF. He communicates in English.

I deleted SP number as well.

P.S. Bond Bond this is for you.

Rocquer
02-10-15, 20:21
Have been trying to meet her for a while, finally things worked out and planned to meet on a Monday at 10:00 PM at her place. Good location safe place.

Went to her room, she talks a lot. Fluent in English.

Finally after lots of talk, slowly started on the act. Her tits are huge and such big nipple almost like eclairs.

She fakes all her moans, had a decent foreplay, no DDK.

She tried a tou.

Nge job head to toe, was okie. Then followed by a CBJ and final act in a standing doggie position (guess bcoz her tummy is huge and might be a block for missi).

Overall - 7/10.

Body. Recommend for people who like it big.

Damage - 4 K ST (she calls it donation and needs it before act begins).

Rocquer
02-10-15, 20:28
Wanted to quick relief and was around KP, thought of dropping in at SOS, was a lazy afternoon directly walked into SOS, was assigned a cute thai girl in late 20's with small tits and nice ass. For almost 50 minutes was just doing the massage none of us got into the topic of extras. I was hoping she would offer and if she does might have a chance to negotiate. Anywas just about 20 minutes before the massage time ends she started massaging around jhonny area not really touching it and then asked directly if I would like special message asked her the price and she said 2. 5 K for topless HJ allowed to suck her. 1. 5 K for only touching and HJ. Negotiated 2 K for topless HJ, with suck. Paid her and got on act. She was in no hurry, took her sweet time to massage and allowed to suck her and top her puss** on top of her clothes. Had fun for about 20 minutes and she finally concluded with a nice jhonny massage.

Damage - 1. 6 K + 2 K.

GeorgeBush1
02-11-15, 06:31
Hey folks,

Hows it gng?

Does a certain Sonu (dusky MP gal) from Swargate ring a bell. I have had her a couple of years back, but lost her contact with my old phone. I would appreciate it if someone could pass on her digits.

She is a chubby lady in her 30's, dusky, smokes, not a looker, but awesome in service. She has some name tattooed on her right arm!

Appreciate your help.

Cheers!

George

RoamingMonger
02-11-15, 07:18
TR, saw your reply to my post today morning but could not wait and met them, all went fine and she was good at everything. A+ not allowed, went in for 2 sessions where in first session was CIM and second in all various positions ending in doggy.

It was little scary initially because someone who was chatting via email said he do not wish to disclose his own number and requested me to wait near a famous hotel in Viman Nagar, he approached me about 15 minutes late then agreed time and we proceed to a residential apartment near by, where I finally met the couple. Lady is not too good at English or Hindi (she is south Indian). I said I am not comfortable with two guys in same flat so both of them left and didn't return till I was there.

Looks like real couple in need of money but scared to go full throttle.

Apart from initial scare, all went well and may repeat if needed.

Cost: 7 k for two sessions.

I would advise against it. With the way the law is enacted now, you can land into serious problems. I am aware of a similar Ad which resulted in a friend ending up losing all the cash he had on him & his Android mobile unit as well.

Member #4440
02-11-15, 07:27
Due to job change I will shift there very soon. Compare to Pune Mumbai seems it is dry or rural business class city. Some SP operates from there saw add on locanto bt I'm interested in independent. So if anyone knows any leads there please let me know.

Member #4440
02-11-15, 10:44
The mentioned lodge or hotel I have been known from since 2004. I had taken a one lady there from Chakan bus stop in 20th. But later not gone there. As there was no good quality. Right now don't know about the quality and safety. But if something is there then would be no issue because It would he in business since a decade ago.

Just to avoid Saturday as there is weekly bazaar on that day. Most people rural prostitute comes in bazaar and takes customers there.

Seric
02-11-15, 16:05
Hi guys,

Got my PM facility today. Can someone share the contact for Pallavi and Nisha with me?

Maxhil
02-11-15, 18:58
Hello guys ,

This is my first FR. Had been reading most of the reports regarding the spa at kp lane 7. Been there a lot of times and always asked for dee dee. M talking about the famous spa SOS. She's one of the best in Pune. She's great in massage near the assignment and also no nakhras. Takes her time In pleasuring her clients.

Looks-9.

Attitude -10.

Service-10.

Total cost- 1800 on table.

1500 tip.

Ciarans
02-11-15, 19:43
Finally managed to get a decent SP who was not quoting astronomical sums. Fixed the place close to Pune Mumbai highway. He said the reason is no LE threat. The place was a road side hotel. Standard non fancy but not filthy. Selected the girl by photograph. She came in and not disappointing at all. Except for a cheap perfume. Which had me nauseated. Awesome rack. I spent nearly 10 minutes giving them full attention. Bit of tummy but overall very nice features. Paid the guy. Got my own stuff and she was impressed with my preparation. Spoke to her for a while and it was very interesting to know how they move around all the while. She figured it was my first time and started to put me at ease. Took control and started a long CBJ. Very elaborate. Started in WOT, then missionary and finished. I tried doggy. But she was not up for it. 2 shots were agreed. But I somehow lost interest after 1. She tried to enthuse and even tried a BBBJ and later just smiled. Paid her Rs 300. Overall cost Rs 4.3 k. The SP keeps sending me photographs. I told him I want some one decent and he does try hard to please. Trying to get my PM facility in a couple of weeks.

Kirito
02-11-15, 19:53
Got these pics from my trusted SP.

Any feedback or FR would be highly appreciated.

Cheers

Hummer01
02-12-15, 03:57
Hello forum.

This report is just to inform you that LE is on high alert in chakan and its nearby areas for next week in view of the visit of the PM to industrial area of Chakan in coming days. Its better to be alert while visiting lodges for mongering.

The mentioned lodge or hotel I have been known from since 2004. I had taken a one lady there from Chakan bus stop in 20th. But later not gone there. As there was no good quality. Right now don't know about the quality and safety. But if something is there then would be no issue because It would he in business since a decade ago.

Just to avoid Saturday as there is weekly bazaar on that day. Most people rural prostitute comes in bazaar and takes customers there.

AmpMax
02-12-15, 04:37

CheersWelcome back Kirito. Looks very good, even better than your Dubai inde Tanya. Mind sharing details for either? Will share experience later.

Add2102
02-12-15, 05:22
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. Can anyone please provide me with the number of Deepali from Hadapsar?

Will write an FR for sure.

In return I can help out anyone with contact of an SP in Mumbai.

Regards,

Add

Jasmpat
02-12-15, 05:36
Guys, would appreciate a review of the below babe. She is with one of the SP's.

NaughtyRaj
02-12-15, 09:24
Hello friends,

Reaching Pune tomorrow, kindly guide me for safe & best spa.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4440
02-12-15, 11:26
Sent me yesterday this pics of his lady. Let me know anyone has tried her.

Rohit Pune
02-12-15, 11:54
Hi friends,

Joined today need help for searching independent call girl from Pune hopping positive reply.

If any one knows contact no. Location please let me know.

I have tried some girls from Kp SP now looking for indi.

Thanks

Rohit Pune
02-12-15, 12:02
Where I can get full service.

Finally managed to get a decent SP who was not quoting astronomical sums. Fixed the place close to Pune Mumbai highway. He said the reason is no LE threat. The place was a road side hotel. Standard non fancy but not filthy. Selected the girl by photograph. She came in and not disappointing at all. Except for a cheap perfume. Which had me nauseated. Awesome rack. I spent nearly 10 minutes giving them full attention. Bit of tummy but overall very nice features. Paid the guy. Got my own stuff and she was impressed with my preparation. Spoke to her for a while and it was very interesting to know how they move around all the while. She figured it was my first time and started to put me at ease. Took control and started a long CBJ. Very elaborate. Started in WOT, then missionary and finished. I tried doggy. But she was not up for it. 2 shots were agreed. But I somehow lost interest after 1. She tried to enthuse and even tried a BBBJ and later just smiled. Paid her Rs 300. Overall cost Rs 4.3 k. The SP keeps sending me photographs. I told him I want some one decent and he does try hard to please. Trying to get my PM facility in a couple of weeks.

Newbee Joy
02-12-15, 12:14
Due to job change I will shift there very soon. Compare to Pune Mumbai seems it is dry or rural business class city. Some SP operates from there saw add on locanto bt I'm interested in independent. So if anyone knows any leads there please let me know.Hi buddy,

Please check your PM I have sent you a good contact in Aurangabad along with reference.

Joy

Hummer01
02-12-15, 13:56
Guys I just browsed the posts and pics from Delhi forum. It happens that the rates and quality of girls in Delhi is far cheaper than in Pune. You will get the same quality of girl in half the rate in Delhi. Here in Pune the girls are growing too rich. Its getting expensive to stay in the mongering business.

RohanM
02-12-15, 15:30
Has anybody tried this massage parlour?

Rajeshj
02-12-15, 16:00
Sent me yesterday this pics of his lady. Let me know anyone has tried her.Your inbox is full, can you PM me Zoya number?

Tut Li
02-12-15, 16:04
Guys I just browsed the posts and pics from Delhi forum. It happens that the rates and quality of girls in Delhi is far cheaper than in Pune. You will get the same quality of girl in half the rate in Delhi. Here in Pune the girls are growing too rich. Its getting expensive to stay in the mongering business.Buddy,

Most of SP chicks are from Delhi and kolkata.

Tut Li
02-12-15, 16:06
Sent me yesterday this pics of his lady. Let me know anyone has tried her.This one is new "Zoya". Already one dusky slim Zoya is there on forum.

Kp6305
02-12-15, 16:17
Today Jackson promoted me as senior member.

Thanks Jackson.

I am not senior by experience but looks like I got promoted because I am here from long time.

Cheers,

Kp

Kp6305
02-12-15, 16:29
Yesterday I was chatting through one apparently good looking babe on chat site online, from there discussion went to Skype call.

She started undressing herself on cam (I think that was recorded session she or he was playing it as her Skype video) I was stupid she made me arouse and ask me to be nude I opened pant and showed her Jonny, and my face was seen by her on call.

And horror started here, the person went offline for moment and posted me all my Facebook friends list and details. I asking money otherwise he will post or send that recorded nude video of me to friends and family of mine.

I was lost for minute, but then I googled about it found there were so many victim of such sextortion on Skype, fortunately none of them was harmed by scammer for not paying money, I have kept record of that session with me and she showed me video also and shared private video link on YouTube.

I reported that link to YouTube.

She or he hasn't yet posted that video of mine to any of my friend or family but I am afraid if he will do it.

Purpose of sharing this here is, if anyone has same experience in past could help me somewhat or if not I wanted to alert you to safe online.

I really tired, any help on for. For this or on pm is appreciated. I will be a thankful to you for your help.

I am OK to meet in person if anyone on forum wanted to meet me in Pune.

Thanks and play safe.

GeorgeBush1
02-12-15, 17:42
Sent me yesterday this pics of his lady. Let me know anyone has tried her.Hey bro,

This is the latest pic of the famed "school teacher" that was doing the rounds on the forum earlier.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

George

SkyTech14
02-12-15, 17:42
Sent me yesterday this pics of his lady. Let me know anyone has tried her.Can you please confirm her contact digits. Ending with 730.

CoolPuneGuest
02-12-15, 18:03
Buddy. Most of SP chicks are from Delhi and kolkata.Well said bro, but still diff is very much, there you can get CIS at 2. 5 k here you can't expect less than 5-6 k. In Delhi Indian chicks are available at 1. 5 k, here 3-4 k.

SagarKumar
02-12-15, 18:24
Best time to Visit Hotel Varsh.

Hello forum,

I want to visit Varsha this week please guide me by sharing best day and time to visit.

Thank you in advance.

Tut Li
02-13-15, 03:43
Well said bro, but still diff is very much, there you can get CIS at 2. 5 k here you can't expect less than 5-6 k. In Delhi Indian chicks are available at 1. 5 k, here 3-4 k.Right bro. What I wanted to convey that SP cut is more than 50%.

JerseyShoreSun
02-13-15, 03:51
It happened to me a couple of years ago. I reported it immediately to the FB authorities and they immediately blocked access to the profile. You might want to let them know the nature of the blackmail so that they can block that IP address from contacting any of your FB friends. As you found out through your research its a well organized syndicated scam and got global attention when one of the people being blackmailed actually committed suicide.

Best of luck and hope all goes well for you.

Cheers.

JSS.

Yesterday I was chatting through one apparently good looking babe on chat site online, from there discussion went to Skype call.

She started undressing herself on cam (I think that was recorded session she or he was playing it as her Skype video) I was stupid she made me arouse and ask me to be nude I opened pant and showed her Jonny, and my face was seen by her on call.

And horror started here, the person went offline for moment and posted me all my Facebook friends list and details. I asking money otherwise he will post or send that recorded nude video of me to friends and family of mine.

I was lost for minute, but then I googled about it found there were so many victim of such sextortion on Skype, fortunately none of them was harmed by scammer for not paying money, I have kept record of that session with me and she showed me video also and shared private video link on YouTube.

I reported that link to YouTube.

She or he hasn't yet posted that video of mine to any of my friend or family but I am afraid if he will do it.

Purpose of sharing this here is, if anyone has same experience in past could help me somewhat or if not I wanted to alert you to safe online.

I really tired, any help on for. For this or on pm is appreciated. I will be a thankful to you for your help.

I am OK to meet in person if anyone on forum wanted to meet me in Pune.

Thanks and play safe.

Member #4440
02-13-15, 03:53
She is not Zoya but she has sent the pics of her known contact. Rate 3 to 5 K.

Her no. 7333 Zoya's no.

RoamingMonger
02-13-15, 05:51
Visited Myspa yesterday with coupon, place is OK type, no AC and little darker for such spa. No Thai babes, all from Mizorum, one looked very friendly but was assigned one fatty. No extra for sure. No visit if you want a good massage (no way better then Thai).

RoamingMonger
02-13-15, 05:57
Last night I was chatting with a Thai babe on FB and our discussion went towards Thai girls coming here and providing facilities. She showed interested in coming to India for 1 month if I can get her contacts for her to earn. Now While she was telling me this, I was also wondering what if I invite her and we all take her service as if she is independent? She is OK to travel in April but she wanted me to arrange her place to stay so was wondering that legal issue I may face if I help her place to stay on rent. I mean I no way get involved in what she does but surely we all take benefit of her visit.

Ny help in this matter will be appreciate and beneficial to all of us.

Rishi Arora
02-13-15, 08:01
Sent me yesterday this pics of his lady. Let me know anyone has tried her.Hi,

Her real Name is Aarti.

Having bit attitude.

No DFK, very much manual. Better look for some another.

Kiran1411
02-13-15, 12:21
After receiving info about Chakan lodge, was planning to take a drive there.

Kind regards to Hummer01 for warning me that given Modi visit that area would be budding with LE. Thanks bro. You saved time!

So with that tried to reach Neha. Her phone was switched off. She was planning to move, so after few attempts dropped her.

I have been talking to Soma over 6 months now. One of my closer friends is a regular with her.

So I know her and thought of giving her a try today. After few calls she arranged for place and we decided to meet.

I picked her up from Aundh. Slightly disappointed as even though she falls in the same category as other Pune indies (short, plump, 30+), I somehow wasn't sure and wasn't 100% impressed. Anyway we then went to an apartment near Spicer College. En route she said we need to pick Whiskey for the landlady. I told her clearly, I don't drink during sex unless it is LT. She assured me that she doesn't either and her only request was to buy it. She gave money We reached the quiet apartment. An old lady greeted us. The old lady went about her work, took whiskey and we entered bedroom. Soma mentioned the old lady takes 200 bucks from her for letting her use her place in afternoons as no one is there home. Hmmm. No comments.

Went in bedroom, she gave a tight hug. I was still not 100% happy. She removed clothes. Mine as well as hers and then played with johnny for like 10 minutes. Did all possible things. Typically, for my first pop, I avoid BJ as then I last longer for first one. For second pop, I have had LONG bjs. Anyway, got condom, miss, wot, doggy - 10 minutes later- done. I wouldn't say mechanical. But pretty routine and not very amazing. This is when things took a turn. I need 15-20 minutes before I am ready for the second one. After 5 minutes she asks if we start again. I was upset and told her no. She came very teasingly and said, sir I challenge you that if you don't have a good time, I will not charge anything. Interesting. She made me lay down and relax and licked me all over. Still just 6-7 minutes after first pop, so no sign of johnny reacting.

Then she starting sucking johnny. MAN, within seconds Johnny sprung to life. I am not sure exactly what she was doing. But combination of tongue, teeth, lips across johnny, balls and around. The best BBJ I ever had. She asked to start deed. But this was so heavenly, I asked her to continue with BBJ and I will tell her when I cum. Given second pop, even after 30 minutes, I did not cum. She was tired and tried HJ. I was too light headed to do anything from side. She then tried boob-fuck. After 25-30 minutes she gave up and I was OK as well. This was very satisfying even without cumming. Awesome!

I dressed up and left and had a milkshake.

Face: 4/10

Boobs: 7/10 (the only great thing on her body).

Overall body: 4/10

Sex: 5/10 (routine).

BBJ: 11/10

WIR: Maybe (in spite of the awesome BBJ, I wasn't fully impressed with her to pay again next time, yet).

Damage: 2800.

JohnRice
02-13-15, 12:59
Sent me yesterday this pics of his lady. Let me know anyone has tried her.Hello,

As far as you remember this is same female SP Rahul from KP used to advertise on locanto as Marathi school teacher.

Then he was asking 4 k 2 hrs.

HitAndGo
02-13-15, 13:33
I moved to Pune 10 days ago and thanks to the reviews on this forum I knew where to go. Booked an appointment with HL on Sunday and was not surprised to see it was a busy day.

FR: Got a decent looking Thai girl who probably didn't have much experience (judging by the massage she gave me). Chose the oil massage for 60 minutes. No disposables so you know where it's going right from the beginning. 20 minutes into the massage I got bored cause she was doing a terrible job. She could barely speak any English and she realized I wasn't really enjoying the massage so she tried to get my attention. Removed the towel, and started massaging all over. Finally with 15 minutes left, offered HJ and I agreed. She took her time and I played with her tits and tried grabbing her behind a few times which she didn't mind at all. 10 minutes and I was done.

Face: 7/10

Body: 7/10

Service: 5/10

Damage: 2 k (massage) + 1 k extras.

Are there any good indes that can be called to a 5 star hotel without making it too obvious? Budget: 5-6 k. Any leads would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Ramstains
02-13-15, 14:16
Hey guys,

I am a frequent visitor of MPs in Pune, but I now that I have my own place I wanted to bring a girl over for a night or couple of hrs. I live in Hadapsar area. Can seniors please help me out. I have no SP or direct contacts who can provide outcall. Please PM me.

Cheers

Shaunp2012
02-13-15, 15:26
I just happened to be in the area and free for some time, so I thought to check this lodge.

Went there around 2 pm, parked my bike outside and as I was entering the gate, a person called me and told that the lodge is closed today.

I asked him if its open everyday, he just asked me to come tomorrow.

I had seen few people coming out of lodge. What I sensed, for today, its booked for a big game and clearly it is open with activity. So people can try it out an post. I would do the same whenever possible. As soon as you cross sentosa, there is new Bar opened up, its between sentosa and the bar. Very small lodge though.

I have read a FR which happened just near to Sentosa on Mumbai road. I know the place a small lodge just behind a hotel which facing highway. This lodge only for the purpose of SP. A Nepali SP works there since 2009 I used to go there and well known to me. In last month I already have posted his girls photo in the range of 2. 5 to 3. 5 and night in 4. 5 to 5 with place. Place is not good. I'm also agreed the boy has overpaid and girl is not worth so.

Member #4440
02-13-15, 20:15
Last night I was chatting with a Thai babe on FB and our discussion went towards Thai girls coming here and providing facilities. She showed interested in coming to India for 1 month if I can get her contacts for her to earn. Now While she was telling me this, I was also wondering what if I invite her and we all take her service as if she is independent? She is OK to travel in April but she wanted me to arrange her place to stay so was wondering that legal issue I may face if I help her place to stay on rent. I mean I no way get involved in what she does but surely we all take benefit of her visit.

Ny help in this matter will be appreciate and beneficial to all of us.Next1 month1 I am shift to Aurangabad and will be there as a bachlore so can share my place.

DeccanDon
02-13-15, 20:55
Had anybody tried.

http://pune.quikr.com/Hi-shweta-gaikwad-just-mail-me-photo-salary-contact-numbers-i-wil-contact-u-thank-u-W0QQAdIdZ202353889

http://pune.quikr.com/7875180674-snehal-looking-for-hubby-W0QQAdIdZ202355332

OnRotic
02-14-15, 00:59
Hello,

I just came across this forum.

And of course joined it right away.

Looking forward to enjoying a lot with this community with mutual help and contacts.

Although I am new to this field I do have some contacts which I found online.

Right Now I am looking for a GFE.

When searching online I did find some which also accept credit cards and sounded reasonably priced with full service.

But I would prefer to have recommendations from you guys.

My budget is very low in cash. About 3-4 K but if credits cards are accepted. Its up to 10 K.

Looking forward to your recommendations.

Note: I am looking for Incall as I do not have a room available.

Thanks guys,

Rock on!

Member #4440
02-14-15, 06:48
I have cleared my my inbox. Please share independent contact.

TharkiRane
02-14-15, 15:57
I came to know about this forum before 2-3 days while googling. Read so much here about HL spa finally decided to visit yesterday. A very cute receptionist was there she told me 2 k for massage. She asked me to pay in advance I did that I asked to give me a good therapist. A girl assigned to me was average looking with good boobs. To my surprise receptionist told her to give me disposable I think because I asked for direction she thought I don't entirely know about this place. Anyways after 20 minutes the massage therapist asked me that should I want to remove it I said ok. Finally after giving me massage for 45 minutes she asked me whether I want extra I said what can you give she said HJ nothing more asked me for 1 k. I keep on insisting on more I told her that I can pay more but she politely declined. HJ was good but nothing else.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 5/10.

Damage: 2 k (massage) + 1 k extras.

Overall ok experience. I don't know may be senior members can put more light on this I read so much good reviews about HL experience mine was kind of ok. Are they give better service to repeat customer? Or is there any one particular? Also what other spa should I try SOS, kin, or one at s mall hadapsar (A spa). I do know couple spa providing HJ one at mukund nagar and other at viman nagar of same name (chain). I found HL spa more or less similar to those or may be I was expecting more after reading so many great reviews.

SuperJock
02-14-15, 17:08
Hello Friends,

Today visited HL again and boy it just keeps getting better. I booked 90 minutes and in comes a middle aged lady (easily 40+).

She makes attemps to speak in hindi and actually has picked up a few words. She was keen to please and started teasing right from the very go. The massage was very average but she made her intentions very clear that she was interested in giving extras.

She even asked me for how long she should massage Jonny (I started to wonder if I had actually chosen Aroma massage or Ball Massage LOL).

I said 30 full mintues and this is where the bliss started. Johnny and the berries have never got so much attention. She must be got a masters degree in this. Played with every fibre and relentlessly teased all she could.

Got to know a bit more about the Thai women. They all stay very close at Lane number 7 and they come here only for a short time. The lady had her name starting with M. Sounded like Mo or something.

I always believed if you treat them well, they certainly are highly skilled and know how to bliss you out.

The damage - 3 K (for 90 minutes) at the counter and 1. 6 K for extras.

Returned a very happy man.

Will be trying out A spa at S Mall. Will report it out.

Cheers

Mongerer12
02-14-15, 19:42
Guys,

Beware. I have seen a news in TOI about yesterday's raid on a group of Africans. Saw few FRs in past about African gals in the forum and not sure if this is the same group. Play safe guys.

Mehrarajiv
02-14-15, 22:48
Hi friends,

Being a old member but hardly contributing one.

I decided to narrate my experiences with various SPs.

I am online from my mobile, if this report uploads I will write soon. Hit her to I avoided CZ of same problem. Uploading a report gave me migraine. Looking forward this time.

Member #4440
02-15-15, 08:58
Just look out what's scenario going on. Raids.

SP 's are sending pics through what's app. And we also negotiate some on what's app. But theses could become evidence againat us if SP found in hand of L.

Let me know how custoner in this situation if SP found in hands of L whether they check his modes of opearrend. And even we would have not taken any service from him how we will suffer.

Mumbai Guy
02-15-15, 11:54
As per prevailing laws in India, sex between two consenting adults is fine. If a girl offers sex for money it is legal. But soliciting for sex is illegal. Taking commission for offering a girl for sex is a crime. That makes a pimp a criminal in the eyes of the law. Customers are not criminals so long as the girl they are with is not a minor. So technically mongers can't be prosecuted but they can be made a material witness in the case against the pimp / SP if they are found to have dealt through him. Imagine the publicity you will get and the social repercussions.

Just look out what's scenario going on. Raids.

SP 's are sending pics through what's app. And we also negotiate some on what's app. But theses could become evidence againat us if SP found in hand of L.

Let me know how custoner in this situation if SP found in hands of L whether they check his modes of opearrend. And even we would have not taken any service from him how we will suffer.

Gane9
02-15-15, 13:26
Has any one tried SP 511, girl with tattoo on her leg?

FuckSri
02-15-15, 14:05
Guyz Beware. I have seen a news in TOI about yesterday's raid on a group of africans. Saw few FRs in past about african gals in the forum and not sure if this is the same group. Play safe guyz.I also saw the news and the housing society mentioned is exactly the same where I had my encounters with them. So, my advice is to stay away from this place for few days.

Regards,

FS

Gane9
02-15-15, 14:07

CheersCould you please share contact of the sp.

TheUnknowManFu
02-15-15, 14:27
It was for comparison between pallavi and Nisha. . in most of the FRs, it is mentioned that she is not a looker. May get 5-6 out of 10. But her body, service and safe accommodation compensat for her look. Cheers.Hello,

I am new to the forum but basically from Pune. I have heard a lot about Pallavi from Wanorie side, how is she and what are the charges of her. What reference do I need to give her for the fun.

Also if you guys can let me know if there are any other girls with reasonable and safer place.

Thanks in advance for the help guys.

KenTheRockstar
02-15-15, 14:58
Hi all,

Came back in Pune last month after pretty long time. Singapore experience is awesome. Moreover you'll get Indian gals there who are at pretty cheap rates. Compared to Pune the rates are very much standard and the service is also pretty good. Pune rates are going haywire and also there is no guarantee of better service. Anyways that's of Singapore.

1st FR: Deccan MP. Canara bank.

Had heard about this MP long time back so went to this place on 1st Feb. The place is very easy to locate. The lady at counter asked to pay 1 k. LOL. Since when did these people started charging for parade. Johnny was despo so paid the amt. She didn't had any better choices. Had 4 ladies of which 3 were quite older. 1 was younger but all of them looked quite heavy. Asked to return my money back to which she started convincing that the younger will give better service. She assured the same. Went in the room. Ambiance of this is not at all good. The room was is shabby condition but this lady kept of assuring better service until in the room. Asked to remove clothes. I was on my undies. She started with powder massage. It was better. I knew there are extras so I did not uttered a word. After some time she asked for extras with rates amazingly high. HJ -2 k, B2 B- 3 k FS- 5 k. I really didn't had words even to negotiate. I didn't say anything. To which she herself started nego down to 3 k for FS. I said 1.5 for FS and settled to 2 K. One thing would like to mention even though she was hefty she really had wonderful boobs. And were pretty much tight. Those were huge. Since I'm a boobs lover, I was playing with them like anything. BJ was OK not that great. She had a big belly so went for doggy. And since she was short in height I was able to play with her boobs while banging her hard on the bed. That was really amazing experience. It lasted for more than 20 minutes and we were sweating like anything. She asked to stop as she had orgasms during the session and could not bare it anymore. She gave wonderful CBJ now and came on her hand. Name of the lady is Kanak. She is from Delhi she said. Need a lot of talk to open her up. Only then she gives her best.

Attitude: 7/10

Body: 8/10 +1 for those wonderful boobs.

WIR: Maybe.

2 FR- Fantasy came true:

This FR is not exactly of any session with any indi or any pro. It just happened last week in the building I stay. Since I own the terrace of the society building I usually go there in the afternoon to water the plants and for fresh air. Last week in afternoon went up to the terrace. Since the entrance to it is closed and isolated it is difficult to find is anyone is already there or not. Stepped up and on the right saw this teen in early twenties in my neighbor sitting with her salwar and panty scrolled down and masturbating. She had her top loosened and could see her curves popping out. It was surprise for me and for her as well so she started dressing up and I just kept on looking at her. Was enjoying the scene so didn't move from there. This was very critical moment of very few minutes or rather seconds as if one wrong move and that can ruin one's life with the blames of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), molestation and what not. So didn't do anything. But then she looked back at me while dressing and that gave me the hint. She had her salwar up but the top still loose. I just moved ahead and grabbed those smooth small balls and she let me do it. She really had the untouched kind of fantastic boobs and I was enjoying fiddling with them and her pinkish nipples. Had a long DFK while exploring her body in clothes. Told her to move in my block as its not safe here. But she was not ready to move in. She asked upfront to show her my johnny as she had never seen to tool earlier. Obeyed her order and she had it in her hand. She was playing with it like for the first time. Asked her if she can suck it. She did took it in her mouth and wallaah. What a feeling. It was for pretty short time and not so deep but was excellent. I said I want to have full session. But she was bit hesitant. She already had orgasm and was wet I could feel. Was fingering in again and again. She said will do it later not now. So just had a dry hump and came on her all over in couple of minutes. It was really a fantasy coming true. I'm not sure if she is been banged by someone as she didn't actually looked virgin and neither she said about it when I was fingering in.

Will ask her this week if she ready for it and if she is coming in business. Nothing like it.

Will keep posted.

Ken

PuneriRaja
02-15-15, 15:00
My Second visit to Swad spa Kondwa. Its very neat and clean place in comparison to HL and SOS, I went there in noon around 3 pm. I Cannot remember the name of the girl assigned but I think name starts with the, she must be in her mid 30.

There are separate rooms with attach bath, the moment I got in she told me I was her 1st client gave me a namaste and smile, without asking me started playing with balls and followed by HJ.

Cleaned me up and gave me excellent massage for 1 HR, I asked if anything else was there in menu she said BJ for 3 k I tried to nego but didn't agree.

Face: 8/10

Body: 6/10

Service: 9/10

Damage: 2.2 k (massage) +Tax and 1 k extras.

Overall a nice experience. More to follow on other Spa's.

HornyAssAmGuy
02-16-15, 14:21
Good that you raised the issue. I was also about to fall in a similar trap last year. Luckily when I showed my nude body part, I have hidden my face. She has also taken money once through paypal. But when she asked more money and I refused, she wanted to black mail me by telling the same crap as you were told. But I told her to do what ever she wants as neither my nick name was same in skype nor my face was recorded with my body. But few days later, in another incident when I was connected to skype and doing the chatting with another girl, I don't know how suddenly after disconnecting I found that all the files except system files were deleted from my lappy including my mail in Outlook.

Later I had to use disk recovery software to revive the data.

So since then I am not using skype with unknown person.

Regards,

HAG

I reported that link to YouTube...

Rusty3320
02-16-15, 18:24
I am also coming to Pune tomorrow. Will visit Varsha.

How is current variety of gals there? [Deleted by Admin]

Best time to Visit Hotel Varsh.

Hello forum,

Thank you in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

OnRotic
02-16-15, 21:08
Would anyone mind explaining the meaning of following terms on this forum so I may better participate and contribute.

SP.

MP.

INDIE.

FR.

And any other terms normally used.

Looking forward to being an active member

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

SidSharma
02-16-15, 21:08
New on this forum and ready to share my hard earned independent contacts but in return of independent contacts only.

KenTheRockstar
02-17-15, 03:49
Activate you pm. We can exchange the digits.

New on this forum and ready to share my hard earned independent contacts but in return of independent contacts only.

Member #4440
02-17-15, 08:54
Don't contact any foreigners there or don't go tbeir incall.

Member #4440
02-17-15, 08:55
I need working contact from there I am going to that dry land.

Vista Man
02-17-15, 20:50
Hello Pune.

Please guide me 2 inde in the Hinjewadi or near by area. I am from abad, would help with Abad sp details.

PimpleSFun
02-18-15, 01:42
My family will be out of Pune in March end and April first week. While I will definitely visit HL. My favorite SPA; I am looking for some FS fun.

I do have contacts of Kothrud Lady and couple of SP's in KP area; however was looking for some fun in nearby areas like P.S., Wakad, Pimpri, Chinchwad. Indies or reliable SP's would do for me. I shall definitely post FR of my encounter.

I am also planning visit to lodge near resort on highway.

Please PM me. Your help would be highly appreciated.

Gane9
02-18-15, 08:55
Hello everyone,

I need a reliable SP contact in KP, who provides CIS / Foriengers, its request please help out.

Gane9
02-18-15, 09:04
Is Hotel O in KP girl friendly?

OuterHaven
02-18-15, 13:08
Have been a silent member of the group.

I definitely need to thank all members of the group who gave me the courage to monger up. Without this group and the without the guidance of seniors. I'd never venture out.

So I started with HL. Visited the place twice.

1st visit.

Called up and fixed the appointment. Was assigned a lady named after earths natural satellite.

Was looking at the mirror wondering what's in store, she came from the back and gave a hug. So far so good.

Started the massage, with the lady asking me questions like "do you have a girlfriend". This is going well I thought. The massage was OK. She did try, but guess I was not interested in it at all. I won't get into the details. Settled for HJ for 1 k. Agreed and she wanted more. Guess the stupidest thing I did was show her my wallet and it had money. So as experienced and as narrated by a lot of people in the forum, HJ was good. It was topless as well. Thai women and padded bra fooled me too. Nevertheless. So I was asked for the shower after the deed. Got out of the place and found at least 500 rupees missing from my wallet which was placed in the drawer. I guess that explained why I did not get the famed green tea after the massage as mentioned by others on the forum. Lesson learnt.

Masseur was OK in her 30's, petite, bubbly.

2nd.

Left all my belongings in the car and carried only the money.

Was assigned a huge lady. Was an immediate put off. Wanted to get someone else but somehow did not. She tried her best. But I could not get hard. Gave her 1 k for topless HJ. Non existent boobs. Left frustrated after having the green tea.

I will be getting a subscription soon and I humbly request seniors to help me out. I am a rank new comer to mongering. I have a single contact of the Kothrud lady who I'm hoping to try soon and write a FR about her yet again. Got her number through locanto.

Also, this being my first real FR, please do excuse any mistakes committed.

Thank you

Member #4440
02-18-15, 13:59
Definitely I will share my contact but in return I need Independent contact from Aurangabad.

YoungStub
02-18-15, 17:29
Guys,

Just came across a girl (via AFF) claiming to be 24 yo working with BPO, operating Nr s'ngr (her own place), asking for 10 K / 3 hrs. Any Feedback. Sharing her pics, as shared by her.

Please be little quick in responding.Hi Dil Beat,

I also got the request from this same lady. Quoting same price.

Did you visit her and is she good for that price.

Let me know.

AshishCoolGuy
02-18-15, 19:28
I am from Baroda, but last Sunday I was in Pune. Hence decided to try Smta, after reading so many positive FR. Fotunately she was free and agree to meet Varsha. This is first time I was going to Varsha though happen to be Punekar for 10yrs. Its nice spot. Reco from Kattar Puneri encourage me to go without any doubt.

She come on rightime. Ordered cofee and after that usual deed. But its was really nice exp. She took control and offer me all thing available. No point to complaint.

Overall great exp. I will not elaborate rating and damage as it already well dicussed on forum.

PS. Kattaer Puneri. Your posts encourage to try it without hesitation. Thanks to Pune member who has given me contact no (No need to put name as he knows).

Anyone coming to Baroda are welcome to contact. Will help at best.Hi,

Need Smita's number.

RioRaj
02-18-15, 19:58
Hi friends,

Can any one guide me where is this HL?

PimpleSFun
02-19-15, 01:40
Buddy,

HL is in KP Lane 7. You can google and get the exact address.

Hi friends,

Bond Bond
02-19-15, 05:18
Welcome to ISG my friend. Please RTFF to get answers to your question. And use the abbreviations section in case you need help.

Cheers!

Hi friends,

CoolRsp
02-19-15, 06:32
Is Hotel O in KP girl friendly?Yup bro. Hotel O is very much girl friendly.

I always stay there when I m in Pune since last two year.

Till now I had face no problem. Just have to book double occupancy and your I'd ready.

RoamingMonger
02-19-15, 08:27
Contacted this lady via locanto. Quoted 7 k for 2 sessions. Claim to be chubby however in reality, she is fat, bit more fat with big boobs. Called her at my place as I am more into CIM thing and she was OK with it.

Nothing to write much as it was regular session of two bodies in pleasure except that she is very good at BJ and CIM. Had two sessions, first finished in mouth and second in doggy looking at those big foot balls.

RandySavage
02-19-15, 09:10
Hi all dear members,

This is my first FR on ISG however I've been peeking into this forum from last 2 years and must say has given me all the right leads for my mongering in and around Pune.

BPO girl near KP:

This girl is amazing in service. She will do absolutely anything including A levels if you respect and treat her well. She is a divorcee by choice and lives in her own house with her son and sister in KP and another house nearby for giving services. I did her twice in her lovely flat and once in a hotel near lane 5. Both times she gave me amazing services. I took some snacks from a takeaway shop some wind and a pack of cigs while on my way. We do 2-3 sessions peace meal and there is absolutely no rush. She has a great body gyms 5 times a week well maintained firm boobs and butts amazing sweet smile luscious lips you name it. Takes 5 k per visit but it's money all well spent. Can share contact in exchange of good indes in case you are interested.

College student near MG road.

She is a young 20 something cute girl enjoys good conversation and great in bed. Medium height firm in all necessary parts gives a great smooch and oral. Raunchy in bed I must say but I do satisfy her really well. She liked to smoke and drink. Planning to take her to goa soon. Takes about 4 k per visit and iand there is no cap on how many times you can come. It's all up to you as long and as much you can mange.

OuterHaven
02-19-15, 10:51
Well you learn the hard way. Looks like my mongering career is going to be over before it starts.

Fixed up the appointment with the defamed Kothrud indie after trying a few numbers from locanto went unanswered.

She just took off her clothes and slept.

Wouldn't I use my own hands instead of this?

Pathetic service. Non existent service.

2 shots for 5 k which I know will get a stick from lot of people here.

Completed one and did not try the other.

Guess she thinks that she will lay down and voila the stud down under will get hard. I knew she is not worth it but the blood down under took over.

Sorry seniors.

Looks: 6 for.

Place: safe.

Attitude: 2 for the water offered.

Tada. Just got into my vehicle after this debacle.

P.S.: she kept the condom I got with her. Unused ones.

WIR: you already know.

Thrusting Rod
02-19-15, 10:56
New on this forum and ready to share my hard earned independent contacts but in return of independent contacts only.The best do not ask. They hunt & hence most of the time can pass on the methods & never the contact. Contacts are shared of professional SW, call them Escort or by whatever name.

Kiran1411
02-19-15, 13:49
Happy that you have managed to get some good catch.

Would love to exchange some contacts with you, but you don't have PM.

Hi all dear members,

This is my first FR on ISG however I've been peeking into this forum from last 2 years and must say has given me all the right leads for my mongering in and around Pune.

BPO girl near KP:

This girl is amazing in service. She will do absolutely anything including A levels if you respect and treat her well. She is a divorcee by choice and lives in her own house with her son and sister in KP and another house nearby for giving services. I did her twice in her lovely flat and once in a hotel near lane 5. Both times she gave me amazing services. I took some snacks from a takeaway shop some wind and a pack of cigs while on my way. We do 2-3 sessions peace meal and there is absolutely no rush. She has a great body gyms 5 times a week well maintained firm boobs and butts amazing sweet smile luscious lips you name it. Takes 5 k per visit but it's money all well spent. Can share contact in exchange of good indes in case you are interested.

She is a young 20 something cute girl enjoys good conversation and great in bed. Medium height firm in all necessary parts gives a great smooch and oral. Raunchy in bed I must say but I do satisfy her really well. She liked to smoke and drink. Planning to take her to goa soon. Takes about 4 k per visit and iand there is no cap on how many times you can come. It's all up to you as long and as much you can mange.

Gane9
02-19-15, 13:53
Yup bro. Hotel O is very much girl friendly.

I always stay there when I m in pune since last two year.

Till now I had face no problem. Just have to book double occupancy and your I'd ready.Thank you so much for your help, have been trying to get some reliable SP in KP could you please help.

Gane9
02-19-15, 13:54
Hi all dear members,

BPO girl near KP:

She is a young 20 something cute girl enjoys good conversation and great in bed. Medium height firm in all necessary parts gives a great smooch and oral. Raunchy in bed I must say but I do satisfy her really well. She liked to smoke and drink. Planning to take her to goa soon. Takes about 4 k per visit and iand there is no cap on how many times you can come. It's all up to you as long and as much you can mange.Could you please share the contact?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SecretAdmirs5
02-19-15, 15:26
Had called up one SP in Kondhwa as he said. Near Sinhgad Institute college. Before the ghat starts. Rates 3 k for ST with college gals and HW. For LT 5 k with same category. Anyone has idea on this. Number ends with 143. Planning to visit and try.

Do let me know your comments.

KBfor
02-19-15, 15:55
Many thanks to our senior member Tut Li for helping & sharing contact of much discussed indie of Aundh and I managed to meet her in mid of Jan'15 at her place. She has nice figure and also she is very cooperative, It was nice meeting and everything was as expected & described in the forum.

Figure 7/10

BBBJ- 8/10

Attitude - 8/10

Overall 8/10

WIR. Yes.

Damage 4 K.

RayanaRyan
02-19-15, 17:50
Hey guys!

This is my second report.

Wanted to share my experience at HL Spa.

I have tried many spas all over pune.

But my experience at hl spa was amazing.

Got the number of the spa thru justdial.

Booked an appointment an reached the place in time.

I got a good looking therapist in her mid 30's.

Nice rack. Greeted me with a smile.

Good massage for about 40 minutes an then she asked me about extras.

Paid her 2 k. Everything was on the plate but she said noo boom boom.

The overall experience was excellent.

I am not all that great in writing frs. Please don't mind.

Overall experience 8/10.

Damage 4 k but really enjoyed.

Guys I am looking for a few young indies.

Please can some seniors help me out.

Thanks

Bodhi Satva
02-19-15, 19:23
Buddy. I had tried her about an year and she was the same dead wood. I also learnt the hard way.

Well you learn the hard way. Looks like my mongering career is going to be over before it starts.

Fixed up the appointment with the defamed Kothrud indie after trying a few numbers from locanto went unanswered.

She just took off her clothes and slept...

Bodhi Satva
02-19-15, 19:25
Sorry if I am a bit skeptical. This sounds too good to be true. Well written FR though.

Hi all dear members,

BPO girl near KP:

Bodhi Satva
02-19-15, 19:34
2nd FR is quite interesting. As they say, you are the lucky one.

Hi all,

Came back in Pune last month after pretty long time. Singapore experience is awesome. Moreover you'll get Indian gals there who are at pretty cheap rates. Compared to Pune the rates are very much standard and the service is also pretty good. Pune rates are going haywire and also there is no guarantee of better service. Anyways that's of Singapore.

1st FR: Deccan MP. Canara bank.

2 FR- Fantasy came true:

Ken

NeoCupid1
02-19-15, 20:18
Man,

MG Road girl sound nice. Can you pl. Share her contacts and directions to reach her?

Hi all dear members,

BPO girl near KP:

VelvetHard
02-20-15, 07:19
I have stayed there. The lobby and reception is rarely busy, so right from the security staff who check you before you enter the lobby, the bell boys, lobby staff all if them keep staring at every guest who walks in. So, it will definitely be a walk of shame till you enter the elevator, unless you are checking in with the girl, in which case I guess they will ask for the girl's I'd as well?

Is there any other GF friendly good hotels in Kp?

Cheers, VH.

Yup bro. Hotel O is very much girl friendly.

I always stay there when I m in pune since last two year.

Till now I had face no problem. Just have to book double occupancy and your I'd ready.

VelvetHard
02-20-15, 07:26
Hi folks,

If you know of any spa at kp, where you got a BJ, please pm. Me with the name of spa and the girl, if you remember. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Member #4440
02-20-15, 08:31
There was a add on Locanto a lady as a independent will be available for sex. She has claimed from Vimangar and also posted her photograph with strip on her eyes. She has posted total three photo's. One has strip on eye. Other showing her boobs. She seems middle aged lady around 32 south Indian aunty type. On locantao she shared her no and while chatting of WP told me she was in class. Might shw wanted to show me that she is a teacher.

Her no. Enda with 1188.

Anybody knows her let me know.

She told 5 K for ST and 10 K for night.

SeriousSam
02-20-15, 08:39
Hi all dear members,

BPO girl near KP:

She is a young 20 something cute girl enjoys good conversation and great in bed. Medium height firm in all necessary parts gives a great smooch and oral. Raunchy in bed I must say but I do satisfy her really well. She liked to smoke and drink. Planning to take her to goa soon. Takes about 4 k per visit and iand there is no cap on how many times you can come. It's all up to you as long and as much you can mange.Sounds good but you need to activate your pm to share numbers and contacts.

KenTheRockstar
02-20-15, 08:40
Yup that's right, I'm really lucky to have the fantasy coming true. Still didn't had the complete ice-breaker yet as she has not responded since that day. Will keep the forum posted if she is coming in business.

Ken.

2nd FR is quite interesting. As they say, you are the lucky one.

PimpleSFun
02-20-15, 08:47
Thanks buddy. I was planning to try her out in end of March. After reading this; will avoid and try out some other options.

Previous FR's suggested that she is good in BJ. Wasn't that the case for you??

She just took off her clothes and slept.

Wouldn't I use my own hands instead of this?

Pathetic service. Non existent service.

2 shots for 5 k which I know will get a stick from lot of people here.

Completed one and did not try the other....

KenTheRockstar
02-20-15, 09:22
Had wonderful sessions with Neha and Nilakshi since I came back. Neha's services are as usual fantastic. And Nilakshi 's boobs massage is awesome. Overall still good service by both of them. Nilakshi has slightly grown fat and can see her little tummy out of her jeans as well. Still the GFE experience is great with both of them.

Pune is looking very dry. Apart from couple of known faces hardly any indies. Or probably I'm not exploring. Apparently I've been promoted as senior member. Don't know since when.

Happy mongering. Play safe.

Ken.

DesiDilruba
02-20-15, 10:22
Hi,

I tried contact g few SP's for a LT or full night option. Prices quoted are exorbitant. 25 k for full night and 15 k for 2 hrs. All from KP area. Girls photos are tempting though.

Is this the rate going on in Pune right now?

DD

Kiran1411
02-20-15, 12:48
OK, so had a spate of not so good FS experiences and wanted to be pampered. Also, given have been travelling like a nomad for work, body was tired. Of course my fav lady for massage in Baner did come to mind, but wasn't willing to ride / drive for an hour and more importantly come back riding / driving for an hour.

So while was thinking of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]where I have been in VN, I came across some offers by Aman in their new outlet. So called and asked if walk in would be fine. She asked me to come over. Looked at the menu and given my physical fatigue, opted for deep tissue 90 minutes.

Place is brand new – right opp Rosary school in VN – you can smell the new paint and sheets and everything else. I have mentioned in the past, while I like massage from Thai therapists, I am not a big fan of their thin frame. So when was assigned this voluptuous girl, half of my tiredness was gone already So she took me to the room – gave me the disposable, told her I don't like it, she threw it away and the massage started. True to her frame, she was applying the right pressure to the joints and muscles – was heavenly. Dozed off and was woken up by her voice, asking if pressure was ok. The back / bum / thigh massage went on for almost 60 minutes – and it was pure therapy, no erotic touches. Was happy as well as sad – happy that massage is going awesome, sad because she wasn't coming anywhere close to frontal privates.

Anyway, she asked me to turn around and while doing thighs, she now started naughty touches and johnny was responding. With 20 minutes left, she popped the question about extras – after a little back and forth, agreed for HJ and fondling without taking off her clothes - 1 k. She started massaging balls and johnny and while her boobs were amazing, her ass was just to kill for. While I was devouring her butt, right at the same time, she did something to the veins of johnny that I came abruptly pretty strongly. Was very surprised as I did not feel the urge at all. She winked and said, sir you liked the trick? I did like it, but was sad couldn't play with her butt mounds for longer.

As always, the place is clean and good – professional people and with 20% off, definitely worthwhile.

Have found a new indie in Hadapsar and planning to try her in a couple weeks (Neha from Hadapsar) – any feedback on her would be much appreciated.

Happy mongering.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

AshishCoolGuy
02-20-15, 15:43
Hi,

Am planing to go for sex this Saturday, am confused between Varsha lodge and the numbers on locanto. To be frank I have done oral sex with a girl many time. And we had full intercourse only once or twice. Now we separated and am looking for full intercourse. Please suggest.

Kiran1411
02-20-15, 15:45
Ok sure, I see the infraction note.

It is Amantra Spa in VN, newly opened.

Annaamar
02-20-15, 18:37
Hi fellow fun seekers,

I as a new joiner demand your support. Please provide some SP numbers. Also no for Nisha / Pallavi will be appreciated.

RioRaj
02-21-15, 05:10
Dear friends,

Does any one had tried Pooja whose number ends with 520. Appreciate if you can provide feedback as well as reference.

IAmPlayboy512
02-21-15, 07:04
I am not a good writer sorry. I will try to explain. Its my first FR. Finally after a good hard work I got one of the best lodge in Pune in LK road. We were two friends searching for good SP near BP. We roam 2 hour around that place. At last I saw a lodge reached inside but there was a old man sitting in reception so, I was not feeling comfortable to ask him about SP. I just asked what is the charge to stay a night in lodge, he told 800 rs. I asked can I see the room, he called a man who shows the room upstairs. He was in young so I formally asked can I bring a girl here he says we provide gals in very cheap rates. I told I need good service, he told OK no problem. Then we were bargaining with rates hence we were two people he is ready with only 6 k for whole night with two rooms. One by one service. After half hour he bring a girl she was very good looking. We really enjoyed whole night one by one. We also had a drink. Girl was co-operative so friendly. BBJ, 69 , DFK, every pose she was ready to do. We really enjoyed there feel like heaven never before. I think its best and safe place I have seen in Pune.

Rate: 9/10.

Kiran1411
02-21-15, 07:13
I would recommend start with Varsha. Everything under one roof for you, better for initial encounters.

Once you get a hang of it, then you can try other avenues and be slightly more adventurous.

Enjoy and happy mongering. Do post FR.

Hi,

Am planing to go for sex this Saturday, am confused between Varsha lodge and the numbers on locanto. To be frank I have done oral sex with a girl many time. And we had full intercourse only once or twice. Now we separated and am looking for full intercourse. Please suggest.

Kiran1411
02-21-15, 07:14
That's great way to start, you start demanding things. All the best dude. Pretty sure you will be getting tons of contacts.

Hi fellow fun seekers,

I as a new joiner demand your support. Please provide some SP numbers. Also no for Nisha / Pallavi will be appreciated.

Funshield
02-21-15, 12:25
Man,

MG Road girl sound nice. Can you pl. Share her contacts and directions to reach her?BPO girl near KP.

TheUnknowManFu
02-21-15, 15:33
Hello all,

I am new to this forum and I am looking for help from the senior members of this forum. If you can help me with some numbers and reference of any bhabhi / aunty / girl for fun and enjoyment would be great.

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

SuperJock
02-21-15, 16:05
Hello wonderful friends,

Got introduced to the famous MPs due to this group, hope my FRs were able to guide some.

I am now keen to graduate to an Indie. Friends will deeply appreciate if I get to contacts with some safe, friendly Indies who have their own place.

I read a lot about Pallavi. Will appreciate if I get her contact. Also any other indie. (Please PM).

I promise, I will share all I can in due course of time.

Thank you

Jasmpat
02-21-15, 16:19
You will get 12 K for LT from SP in KP. For Full night you need to negotiate very hard. Rate is 18 K.

Hi.

I tried contacti g few SP's for a LT or full night option. Prices quoted are exorbitant. 25 k for full night and 15 k for 2 hrs. All from KP area. Girls photos are tempting though.

Is this the rate going on in Pune right now?

DD.

AshishCoolGuy
02-21-15, 16:43
Hi all,

So finally first went to Varsha lodge, that guy was asking 4000 per girl per shot. I tried bargaining but he said no. I left the place. Then tried a MP at Hadapsar, I got it from some page on fb. Their only full body massage was for Rs. 700, sex (sex plus BBM) package was 2100 and sex (package + oral + french) for Rs. 3100. I chose 2100. Chose a girl named Deepali. She was average looking girl must be of 23-24. She was really enjoyable. Not much in hurry. Gave me good service BBM plus sex.

Looks: 7/10

Sex: 9/10

I would recommend start with Varsha. Everything under one roof for you, better for initial encounters.

Once you get a hang of it, then you can try other avenues and be slightly more adventurous.

Enjoy and happy mongering. Do post FR.

OuterHaven
02-21-15, 18:01
Yes the BJ was the only highlight. Not like she will deep throat you or something. At one point she used a towel and rubbed my cock. After that I did not enjoy it and asked her to stop. The point is that she acts as though she is doing you a favor. Somebody must have flattered her to an extant that she actually thinks she is like this beauty pageant winner. She is very regular looker with a bad attitude. For me all this was a put off. She may behave differently with you. But I doubt that.

Hope this helps.

Thanks buddy. I was planning to try her out in end of March. After reading this; will avoid and try out some other options.

Previous FR's suggested that she is good in BJ. Wasn't that the case for you??

AussieGaigin
02-21-15, 23:23
Hi fellow fun seekers,

I as a new joiner demand your support. Please provide some SP numbers. Also no for Nisha / Pallavi will be appreciated.Did you read the instructions at the top of the page?

Mndena
02-22-15, 03:12
Disclose or hint the Hotel name or location.

I am not a good writer sorry. I will try to explain. Its my first FR. Finally after a good hard work I got one of the best lodge in Pune in LK road. We were two friends searching for good SP near BP. We roam 2 hour around that place. At last I saw a lodge reached inside but there was a old man sitting in reception so, I was not feeling comfortable to ask him about SP. I just asked what is the charge to stay a night in lodge, he told 800 rs. I asked can I see the room, he called a man who shows the room upstairs. He was in young so I formally asked can I bring a girl here he says we provide gals in very cheap rates. I told I need good service, he told OK no problem. Then we were bargaining with rates hence we were two people he is ready with only 6 k for whole night with two rooms. One by one service. After half hour he bring a girl she was very good looking. We really enjoyed whole night one by one. We also had a drink. Girl was co-operative so friendly. BBJ, 69 , DFK, every pose she was ready to do. We really enjoyed there feel like heaven never before. I think its best and safe place I have seen in Pune.

Rate: 9/10..

Kiran1411
02-22-15, 03:58
4 K for pop is too much. Good you walked away.

Hi all,

So finally first went to Varsha lodge, that guy was asking 4000 per girl per shot. I tried bargaining but he said no. I left the place. Then tried a MP at Hadapsar, I got it from some page on fb. Their only full body massage was for Rs. 700, sex (sex plus BBM) package was 2100 and sex (package + oral + french) for Rs. 3100. I chose 2100. Chose a girl named Deepali. She was average looking girl must be of 23-24. She was really enjoyable. Not much in hurry. Gave me good service BBM plus sex.

Looks: 7/10

Sex: 9/10

Newbee Joy
02-22-15, 04:15
I have seen many new joiners requesting / begging / demanding for contacts without any credibility.

I have also noticed that they don't take pain to go through past FRs, keep asking stupid questions which are answered 100's of times in the forum for example where is Varsha lodge? Where is HL? BP roads? Priya Kothrud reviews etc. They do not understand forum rules, short forms.

I feel, the best way to help them grow is not answer their queries which are answered many a times on the forum. Let them explore, write FRs and then we can definitely help them. But then some folks start demanding for support and we are forced to reply.

Cheers,

Joy

That's great way to start, you start demanding things. All the best dude. Pretty sure you will be getting tons of contacts.

SatyavratShah
02-22-15, 07:35
Hi friends,

I am reading this forum since long time, but never posted anything as I thought I am a small bee in front of seniors experience. But now I think its time to share my views and experiences with you all (specially for the new comers).

Let me start with independent first:

1) ZxxA / NxxA from VISHxxxxxxDI:

Looks: Average looking but black beauty.

Service: Okay, if in mood.

Attitude: Not much.

Damage: 4000/- (ST) + Hotel expenses.

2) NxxxA from KxxxxA:

Looks: Fat / plump.

Service: Good, ready to try different positions.

Attitude: Little (Specially for new people).

Damage: 7000/- (ST).

3) NxxxA / NxxA from KxxxxxD.

Looks: Average looking, but always clean.

Service: Good, but always in hurry.

Attitude: Not much (for regular ones).

Damage: 6000/- (ST).

4) NxxxA / NxxA from KxxxxxD.

Looks: Average looking, but always clean.

Service: Good, but always in hurry.

Attitude: Not much (for regular ones).

Damage: 5000/- (ST) +.

5) SxxxxxN SxxxH (may not be independent. Tried only once).

Looks: Good, perfect figure.

Service: Awesome but works only for money, pay her. Tip her she will satisfy you well.

Attitude: Does have little attitude (Quiet demanding & greedy for money).

Damage: 15000/- (LT) + Tips.

6) PxxxxI from WxxxxxxxE.

Looks: Average.

Service: Nice since first visit.

Attitude: Not much, instead quiet friendly & talkative.

Damage: 6000/- (ST) + Tips.

7) RxxI from BxxxxxxI.

Looks: Average.

Service: Not Worth.

Attitude: Lots of attitude & rude lady.

Damage: 3000/- (Per Shot) + hotel.

SatyavratShah
02-22-15, 07:50
Hi friends

I am reading this forum since long time, but never posted anything as I thought I am a small bee in front of seniors experience. But now I think its time to share my views and experiences with you all (specially for the new comers).

Let me now share my experience with you:

1) AxxA TxxI spa.

Ambience: Excellent.

Staff: Thai girls.

Service: Good massage, specially the stretches.

Extras: HJ.

Damage: 1650/- + 1000/- HJ.

2) Sxx Of SxxM.

Ambience: Good.

Service: Good massage.

Damage: 1950/- + 1000/- HJ.

3) HxxxxH LxxD spa.

Ambience: Okay.

Staff: North East / Thai girls.

Service: Average massage.

Damage: 2200/- + 1000/- HJ.

4) ZxxxN spa.

Ambience: Good.

Staff: North East.

Extras: Not available.

Damage: 1400/.

5) AxxxxxA spa.

Atmosphere: Good.

Staff: North East / Thai girls.

Extras: HJ + Topless.

Damage: 2200/- + 4000/- HJ with Topless.

6) VxxxxxO & RxxE.

Atmosphere: Average.

Staff: North East.

Service: Okay Okay.

Extras: Nothing.

Damage: 1000/.

7) SxxxxxE TxxxxxxxxxL TxxI spa.

Atmosphere: Good.

Staff: Thai.

Service: Good.

Extras: HJ (If regular).

Damage: 1950/- + 1000 HJ.

PimpleSFun
02-22-15, 08:24
This certainly helps. I will avoid her and explore other options. Thanks for your feedback.

Yes the BJ was the only highlight. Not like she will deep throat you or something. At one point she used a towel and rubbed my cock. After that I did not enjoy it and asked her to stop. The point is that she acts as though she is doing you a favor. Somebody must have flattered her to an extant that she actually thinks she is like this beauty pageant winner. She is very regular looker with a bad attitude. For me all this was a put off. She may behave differently with you. But I doubt that.

Hope this helps.

Annaamar
02-22-15, 10:22
That's great way to start, you start demanding things. All the best dude. Pretty sure you will be getting tons of contacts.I didn't mean to offend anyone. I demanded bro to bro sincere support.

Superman991
02-22-15, 13:31
I am silent viewer of the ISG from long time and wanted to share my exp with you all. This happened in August 14. Never had guts to go with this but called SP R from KP for a HW. He showed few snaps. Fins her bit plump but decided to go for it. Went to his place. Was damn nervous. Lady came. She was in mid 30's. Many of you might know her name was A. She caught me nervous. Started very fast. My first BJ ever. It was really good. Rest was mechanical. All ended in 30 minutes.

Looks:5/10. She wasn't smelling bad.

Service: I liked BJ.

Rate: 3500

Repeat. Please no I need girl this time.

Superman991
02-22-15, 15:21
Many thanks to our senior member Tut Li for helping & sharing contact of much discussed indie of Aundh and I managed to meet her in mid of Jan'15 at her place. She has nice figure and also she is very cooperative, It was nice meeting and everything was as expected & described in the forum.

Figure 7/10

BBBJ- 8/10

Attitude - 8/10

Overall 8/10

WIR. Yes.

Damage 4 K.Hey mate,

Can you pm me her contact? I have pm activated.

Thanks in advance.

Mongerer12
02-22-15, 15:56
This certainly helps. I will avoid her and explore other options. Thanks for your feedback.Dude she is the worst lady I have ever met in my limited mongering experience. You will find many FRs on her in this forum (Nisha / Neha / Kothrud Lady) and I can bet more than 90% have complaint about her bad attitude and poor service. Its better to avoid her. Masturbation will be better than going to her in desperate times. You will feel more satisfied that way. My two cents.

JohnRice
02-22-15, 16:10
Dude she is the worst lady I have ever met in my limited mongering experience. You will find many FRs on her in this forum (Nisha / Neha / Kothrud Lady) and I can bet more than 90% have complaint about her bad attitude and poor service. Its better to avoid her. Masturbation will be better than going to her in desperate times. You will feel more satisfied that way. My two cents.Me too had bad experience with this lady, even after we initiate she does not respond, she acts dead fish.

SuperJock
02-22-15, 16:11
Too good brother. This is one of the best FRs I have read.

Thank you so much. It helps immensely.

Hi friends

Let me now share my experience with you:

1) AxxA TxxI spa.

Ambience: Excellent.

Service: Good massage, specially the stretches..

Superman991
02-22-15, 16:42
Sent me yesterday this pics of his lady. Let me know anyone has tried her.She ain't Zoya, she's plump housewife.

Peace123
02-22-15, 20:35
Bro,

I have been trying to get some confirmation from the seniors as whatever reviews I have collated at S Singh are a little confusing / conflicting. She responded to my email and after some hesitation initially, she sent me the below photo. Please let me know if this person in any way resembles to one you met? Her charges sound way beyond the limit and hence wanted to first check if she is really the one in the pic!

Hi friends,

1) ZxxA / NxxA from VISHxxxxxxDI:

Looks: Average looking but black beauty.

Service: Okay, if in mood.

Attitude: Not much.

Damage: 4000/- (ST) + Hotel expenses.

2) NxxxA from KxxxxA:

Looks: Fat / plump.

Service: Good, ready to try different positions.

Attitude: Little (Specially for new people)....

RoamingMonger
02-23-15, 06:17
Buddy,

Go little slow, I had contacted her as well but felt something fishy as she never came on call and it was always a guy who spoke to me.

Would love to hear your experience though if you go ahead.

There was a add on Locanto a lady as a independent will be available for sex. She has claimed from Vimangar and also posted her photograph with strip on her eyes. She has posted total three photo's. One has strip on eye. Other showing her boobs. She seems middle aged lady around 32 south Indian aunty type. On locantao she shared her no and while chatting of WP told me she was in class. Might shw wanted to show me that she is a teacher.

Her no. Enda with 1188.

Anybody knows her let me know.

She told 5 K for ST and 10 K for night.

IndianCurries
02-23-15, 06:49
Went to A Spa in S Mall at M City a few weeks ago. Was tired, so thought of going to a spa for some relaxation coupled with fun. Was thinking of J S Mall, but that is comparatively far from my place, so opted here.

I was the only customer (guessed from no other pair of shoes at the entrance). Was assigned a middle aged Thai therapist and was taken into a room. She asked me to change. I told her I ain't wearing that disposable. She smiled and said okay (got the hint! She went out and viola a much younger Thai therapist entered when I was lying on the table covering a towel. She smiled and started massage. Usual Swedish massage with right pressures for 45 minutes (out of 60 minutes). I was lost in thoughts on how shoudl I ask extras; and she herself popped the question. "Do you want massage there"! I said Why not! She said some high prices and after negotiations final offer was 1 K for HJ, 1.8 K for HJ with touching and 2.2 K for HJ with TL. I let my real head rule and agreed for 1 K with HJ only. Advance payment.

She was nice in her massage to mini-me and to little fellas around him. And I came out loud! He giggled, cleaned me and asked to bath. Green tea was offered after a bath and left the room.

I came out and while wearing shoes saw all other show cases were filled, so there were a few more people around.

Ratings:

Place: 9/10 (clean, safe, easy location, no parking woes like KP, discreet as you are in a mall and can enter easily).

Girl: 7/10 (Sweet, nice hands).

Massage: 8/10 (good massage to leave you relaxed).

WIR: May be if I am in hurry and need a relaxation massage with extras.

P.S: I don't remember the girl name (I forget half of these confusing Thai names), but it doesn't matter as if you drop subtle hints early on, you will get extras and nice time.

P. P.S: One of my friend who visited them earlier was offered extras at exorbitant price; may be because he chose a higher package of massage. I've always asked for Swedish massages and have been offered service. Don't infer anything; just a note.

Funforpune
02-23-15, 06:56
Dude she is the worst lady I have ever met in my limited mongering experience. You will find many FRs on her in this forum (Nisha / Neha / Kothrud Lady) and I can bet more than 90% have complaint about her bad attitude and poor service. Its better to avoid her. Masturbation will be better than going to her in desperate times. You will feel more satisfied that way. My two cents.Really I agree.

She is worst!

I paid 1500/- for one session.

Guys don't pay her more! As she is around 40 years old lady.

SatyavratShah
02-23-15, 08:46
Bro,

I have been trying to get some confirmation from the seniors as whatever reviews I have collated at S Singh are a little confusing / conflicting. She responded to my email and after some hesitation initially, she sent me the below photo. Please let me know if this person in any way resembles to one you met? Her charges sound way beyond the limit and hence wanted to first check if she is really the one in the pic!I have been with SxxxxxN SxxxH Only once, After seeing her website I asked her will I get the same girl as shown in your protfolio, on which she replied, yes. I also asked for some other options. For which she denied, saying is alone and doesn't have anyone else.

But while having session with her she said she can arrange her friend (who is coming from Banglore) on next weekend.

My conclusion is that its a group of few Hi-class girls who are really independent but interlinked & managed by there friend (most probably by her BF).

SatyavratShah
02-23-15, 08:54
Hi friends,

1) ZxxA / NxxA from VISHxxxxxxDI:l.In my earlier experience, I forgot too share my experience with a housewife, who is also individual and manages from SxxxxxxD RxxD (I don't remember her name).

Unkonown (don't remember the name) from SxxxxxxD RxxD.

Looks: Average looking middle aged Lady (arnd 35 yrs).

Service: Okay / Average. (but attains many calls of diff clients while serving).

Attitude: Doesn't have attitude but is hurry to finish off.

Damage: 3000/- (2 Shots).

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Macmoh
02-23-15, 13:42
Hi guys,

Met S the second time on Saturday at V. What I appreciate about her is her punctuality, other than her awesome service. Of course need to ignore the looks and age. But then you are not going to marry her. This second meeting was better than the first. Was there for 1.5 hours. Had a relaxed session with two pops. I had vodka and she whisky before we started. Since she does my favorite activity like no one has done till now, have become a fan of her. Will keep repeating for long, I guess.

Member #4440
02-23-15, 14:11
Any iinformation about Kondhawa African. Are all they underground or still working. After that they stopped replying on what's app and seems Mobile off.

Member #4440
02-23-15, 14:15
Ill migrate there after 16th March needs leada in there. I have many contact which with me since 2004 but now not a single one from Aurangabad. Pose me to think Is it dry area or people specialy monger from Aurangabad not migrate to other cities.

IndianCurries
02-23-15, 15:23
Any iinformation about Kondhawa African. Are all they underground or still working. After that they stopped replying on what's app and seems Mobile off.There's been a LE raid in Kondhwa recently. Avoid messaging them for the time being.

TheBestIndia
02-23-15, 16:10
Friends,

Tried a few numbers again, in the search for an inde but ended up with nothing! Most numbers were not answered, some were switched off! I really was not in mood of calling SP and feel scared to do so, so ended up with no luck!

Eventually decided to visit HL again, and was the usual. Opted for a dry massage and was taken to the curtained area (no room available when I went). The massage girl was nice, but was tired due to many customers coming in that day. She gave me an average massage, and towards the end popped the question. I said yes and she gave me quite an average HJ without touching allowed. The good part was the semi-prostate massage she gave which gave me cum hard.

Overall had fun but was disappointed at missing the inde's. Hopefully another time.

Cost: 1. 6 k + 1 k HJ.

Exp: 7/10.

Ambience: Gud.

SecretAdmirs5
02-23-15, 19:38
Anyone tried Deepika Sharma in Kharadi options mentioned in Locanto. Any suggestions about the options. Have asked for 4 k for ST. Quoted 5 k. If anyone has experience about options do post. Thinking about trying next week.

Thanks in advance.

Peace123
02-23-15, 20:19
I have been with SxxxxxN SxxxH Only once, After seeing her website I asked her will I get the same girl as shown in your protfolio, on which she replied, yes. I also asked for some other options. For which she denied, saying is alone and doesn't have anyone else.

But while having session with her she said she can arrange her friend (who is coming from Banglore) on next weekend.

My conclusion is that its a group of few Hi-class girls who are really independent but interlinked & managed by there friend (most probably by her BF).Thanks mate. But the one you met. Did she have any similarity with the photo I had attached in my earlier post? And if she is group, was the 1 that you saw really upscale and worth paying 15 K for ST?

Member #4440
02-24-15, 04:06
Hot her add on Locanto and contaced on what's app but she hasn't picked my call yet. So don't know exactly who's on that side male or female. But got a pics on what's app claming independent at Vimanagar. 5 K for ST and 12 for night but I rejected both and told 7 K for LT.

Anony1579
02-24-15, 05:09
Hot her add on Locanto and contaced on what's app but she hasn't picked my call yet. So don't know exactly who's on that side male or female. But got a pics on what's app claming independent at Vimanagar. 5 K for ST and 12 for night but I rejected both and told 7 K for LT.From the looks in the photo, looks like a TG. Hands look very masculine. I maybe wrong though.

MysticMind
02-24-15, 06:04
Well said indeed.

I have been researching into genuine hunting methods to catch some genuine fish that doesn't do it professionally. Not much luck though and it requires lot of time and effort.

Have their been any genuine fresh hunts in the group?

Please do share methods that have worked.

The best do not ask. They hunt & hence most of the time can pass on the methods & never the contact. Contacts are shared of professional SW, call them Escort or by whatever name.

SatyavratShah
02-24-15, 07:19
Thanks mate. But the one you met. Did she have any similarity with the photo I had attached in my earlier post? And if she is group, was the 1 that you saw really upscale and worth paying 15 K for ST?Yes she was almost looking the same (at least physically). No doubt she was a class & Hi-class girl, if you really have money & show its power. You can expect a lot form her.

Just for example I ordered food and & drinks of her choice (to make her happy) gave her good compliments & paid her good tips (2000 bugs) in starting & told her if I get good service I will call her every now and den & will reward handsomely. After which I not only got good service but she also promised me to bring her friend along next weekend. (but I never contacted her again as I felt spending 20000 + 5000 on hotel for 1 night was not that worth).

Member #4440
02-24-15, 08:09
I am waiting for contacts from Aurangabad. There is shortage of water but definitely not fishes. I have a bag loaded with Pune fish but now needs at Aurangabad.

DieHardDic
02-24-15, 14:21
Any iinformation about Kondhawa African. Are all they underground or still working. After that they stopped replying on what's app and seems Mobile off.Hi,

I got a message on WhatsApp from one of the African girl whom I was in contact with. I am not sure if I should respond back. Please advise.

Ciarans
02-24-15, 20:03
Guess the NIBM MP is open again. Anyone visited. Lady was again very forthcoming. "Aake dekhlo sir".

Had a very good experience there a while back. NE lady who was definition of petite. Perfect attitude.

RohanM
02-24-15, 20:24
Well said indeed.

I have been researching into genuine hunting methods to catch some genuine fish that doesn't do it professionally. Not much luck though and it requires lot of time and effort.

Have their been any genuine fresh hunts in the group?

Please do share methods that have worked.I have girls from Shaadi who ready to live in relationship.

Neo9999
02-24-15, 20:32
Hello fello mongers,

I had a pleasant experience with one SP named Jon on Bombay Pune highway couple of weeks back. Got his contact through a reference. Called him one Saturday evening and he initially messaged me pics. I was not satisfied and he told me to come over. Once I reached place, he showed me 3 choices. Selected one with decent body named Sheetal.

Agreed for 2 pops at 4 K for 2 hrs. Took her inside. After brief chitochat, she started getting frisky and removed clothes. Got on with teasing me all over. Put the packet on and started with on top of me, I asked for doggy but she refused thinking its anal. I explained her the difference and she agreed. Later on continued with mish and came. She had a nice rack. After a break, she attended to johny and got him up with a CBJ. I asked to do it without packet but she wouldn't comply. Once johny became hard, I tried to do her sideways and she agreed. I could feel her boobs while screwing her sideways. She also seemed to enjoy it. Finally came. Overall good experience.

Looking for some good contacts or indies in Pune preferably aundh wakad baner pashan side. Willing to share sp contact in return for a legit contact.

Neo

Peace123
02-24-15, 20:46
Yes she was almost looking the same (at least physically). No doubt she was a class & Hi-class girl, if you really have money & show its power. You can expect a lot form her.

Just for example I ordered food and & drinks of her choice (to make her happy) gave her good compliments & paid her good tips (2000 bugs) in starting & told her if I get good service I will call her every now and den & will reward handsomely. After which I not only got good service but she also promised me to bring her friend along next weekend. (but I never contacted her again as I felt spending 20000 + 5000 on hotel for 1 night was not that worth).Thanks for the detailed info buddy. When I had asked her if she could arrange any private accommodation, she told me shd could take me to her apartment as she does incalls on exceptional grounds. You may try and save 5 K on hotel next time.

Dorcinap
02-25-15, 05:01
Hi,

I'm old member of this forum but not write any FR.

Sundy I have tired Neha from Vwadi. He is very sex bomb. If he is in mood. He give service in Vawadi hotel. Give 3 k for 2 HR. He give very good CBJ. & also French kiss was amazing. Pop up also. Her lots of pic in my mobile because he give his personal number. To me any one interested for that please msg me in exchange basis.

Greetings,

Jackson

SatyavratShah
02-25-15, 09:38
Thanks for the detailed info buddy. When I had asked her if she could arrange any private accommodation, she told me shd could take me to her apartment as she does incalls on exceptional grounds. You may try and save 5 K on hotel next time.Thanks for your suggestion I would definitely love to have her again but not immediately, though she was good in service, looks, and also well spoken but somewhere I didn't find her friendly and open. She was just money minded.

Rather I would prefer someone else. I would like to try new ones (at low budget & pay good tips to them).

What do you think on this idea of mine?

DactMong
02-25-15, 10:41
Hi all,

I am a newbie at the forum. Have got a little mongering experience in Thailand (where everything is so easily avl). Yesterday made a first start by visiting HL. Was assigned a Thai babe, with an alcohol name. I wore the disposables as I thought it would be fun if she removes them later and she removed them in 5 minutes. Got chatting and got TL + HJ for 1.2 k. Asked her for 'boom boom' and she shyly said that not here, maybe next time. Will try to spend a couple more visits on this chick to try and convert her (will keep you all posted). It would be good if this Thai massage girl comes outside for LT!

Girl rating: 3/5

Cost: 2 k + 1.2 k for extras.

Cheers